Into my cousins shoe by footlover6
Summary:

A guy spends some quality time with his cousins feet, in her shoe.


Categories: Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Unaware, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3304 Read: 132007 Published: August 01 2012 Updated: August 09 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended

 

I may write something larger if i ever get the inspiration to do so, but i prefer the shorter stories to be honest. I forsee this not being too long. Dont be too harsh with the reviews guys XD. It will include a lot of feet and nylons particularly, so sorry if it isnt your thing.

1. Meet the Pittmanns by footlover6

2. Shrinking time by footlover6

3. Living out his fantasy by footlover6

4. School time by footlover6

5. Discovery by footlover6

Meet the Pittmanns by footlover6
Author's Notes:

No action this chapter, just a quick intro of the characters.

Our story begins in the Pittmann household, during a family get-together on sunday evening. The Pittmanns are a large family with many people, but our story focuses on just two.

Tim Pitmann is a skinny, nerdy sort of kid. He frequently tops science exams, but has a lot less luck on the sports field. But he gets along fine, with many friends. He also has a foot-fetish, which he has managed to keep hidden from everybody since he first discovered it. He is 16 years old.

Tim doesnt go out a lot, he prefers to stay inside and play on his xbox, much to the dislike of his parents. He has short black hair, and skinny arms and legs. He isnt very popular with the girls, but he isnt bad looking. He makes friends with most of them, but cant make the jump out of the friendzone.

Lucy Pitmann is the opposite. She tends not to bother with schoolwork, but is very athletic and fit. She has tons of friends and is definitely in the group of most popular people. She is stunningly attractive, with brown hair cascading down her back, and bright blue eyes. She is 15 years old. She will go through multiple boyfriends in a month, but she is no slut, She doesnt often have sex.

Tim and Lucy get on well. They always laugh together and talk quite easily. Tim always struggles to contain himself though, as Lucy takes her shoes off all the time when round. Tim has always had a thing for his cousins feet. Even though she is his cousin, he recognises how good-looking she is. Sometimes he will manage to sneak upstairs with one of his cousins shoes in his hands, and sniff it. He has been nearly caught more than once and thanks his stars that he gets away with it. Her shoes often smell quite pungent, but to Tim this just turns him on more. He wishes he could tell someone about his fetish, but he is not close enough with any girl to do so, and he'd never tell a boy, for fear of being mocked or bullied. People at his school talk about feet like they are disgusting, which saddens Tim, and makes him no more inclined to tell anyone. He often sees hot girls dangling thier shoes off at school and wishes that he could see thier toes.

Tim oftens fantasizes about shrinking and creeping into his cousins shoe, and being under her feet as she goes to school. He knows that Lucy wears opaque black nylons to school, which only serves to further his will to do so.

Lately Tim decided to use his science knowledge and looked into ways of reducing matter. To his astonishment, he realised it was possible, with the use of a rare element that had only been discovered recently, after coming in on a small asteroid. It was called Lesinium, and when injected into the bloodstream, it would shrink him. It could also bring him back to normal size. Exitced, he managed to get hold of some lesinium, and was planning to use it on sunday, to try and get into his cousins shoe, after years of smelling it, and hopefully to smell her feet in nylons.

This is his story.

 

Shrinking time by footlover6
Author's Notes:

The action begins.

 

 

 

It was sunday night, and the Pittmanns gathered around Tims house for a party. It was Tims mothers birthday, and the entire family had turned up to celebrate, most using the party as an excuse for free food and alcohol. Tim found most of his aunts and uncles boring, so greeted them with gritted teeth. His parents wouldnt be happy if he slipped upstairs. But the job was about to get better. His cousin Lucy stepped through the door, wearing a white tank top and tight demin shorts. Tim felt arousal, followed swiftly by shame, as he realised he had wood over his cousin. She smiled at him and walked over with her little sister Sarah. "Hey" she smiled. "Hi" Tim responded, smiling at her. Sarah shot him a scowl. She didnt like him at all, and Tim had no idea why, but he smiled at her all the same. Her scowl deepened and she stalked off to say Happy Birthday to his mum. Tim gestured for her to go upstairs with him, and she smiled and nodded. She followed him upstairs.

When they got upstairs, Tim got his laptop out and gave it to her. Thier time together round his house usually consisted of her surfing the web while he pretended to watch TV, but really stared at her wiggling toes. They talked about school, or more specifically, people at school. Lucy loved to bitch to her cousin and Tim was happy she trusted him enough not to repeat what she said to him. They were up there for basically the whole night. Tims eyes were drawn to Lucys bare toes. She wiggled them and spread them. Tim almost thought she was teasing him on purpose. She had quite small size 5 feet, which Tim loved. He was trying to control his erection as her toes slowly wiggled, but then she stopped, and stood up.

"I'm just going to the toilet" she said, and walked downstairs. Tim leapt up and closed the door. He snatched up her shoe. He recognised these shoes. They were her school shoes. They were low cut black flats that showed off quite a lot of her foot. He brought it to his nose and took a long inhale, sniffing her shoe. The smell of her foot was very strong. Tim moaned slightly. Then he stumbled over to his bed and got the syringe out from under it. He held it in shaking hands. "Here goes nothing" he mumbled and injected the lesinium into his forearm. He felt a strange tingle straight away. Then he was hit by the weird sensation of his bedroom getting bigger around him. He gasped in shock. Then it stopped. He climbed out of the pile of his clothes, which hadnt shrunk with him. He gasped again as his cousins shoe rose up in front of him. He judged that he must be the size of an ant. He smiled to himself. But then he froze. He heard footsteps, and realised that Lucy must be coming back up. He quickly scrambled into her stinky shoe. The foot odor was magnifed ten-fold at his size, and his legs buckled as he gasped in ecstasy. He crawled to the toe-section of the shoe, licking the insole of the shoe as he went. He heard Lucy calling his name, but he didnt care. He reached the toe section. The stink was absolutely incredible. He breathed it in. He looked down and saw 5 toe imprints. He licked the biggest one. Then suddenly the light coming into the shoe was blocked out, as the foot of Tims dreams slowly lowered itself into the shoe.

 

End Notes:

Tim has got his wish, finally. Ill write another chapter in a bit, maybe even tonight,

Living out his fantasy by footlover6
Author's Notes:

Not sure how many chapters ill get out of this, enjoy.

Lucy frowned. Her cousin was nowhere to be found and she wanted to say goodbye. She slipped on her shoes, and wiggled her toes to get comfortable. She shrugged and walked downstairs. She put on a smile and said goodbye to all of her relatives, many of them drunk. One of her uncles asked her who she was. She gave him a disgusted look and walked home with her mum. She thought she felt something tiny rubbing up against her big toe, but then it stopped. When she got home she had a little something to eat, then walked into her bedroom and slipped her shoes off. She sat on the bed, massaging her sore toes. Then she turned on the TV and got into bed. After a while, she drifted off to sleep.

*flashback to Tims house*

Tim watched as her toes slowly closed in on him. He crawled into the perfect position, so he'd be in between Lucys big toe and second toe. He laid there, his shaft poking into the air, desperate for release. "Im saving it for her toes" he whispered. Her shoe was now fully on. Tim was surrounded by walls of her stinky flesh. He moaned and crawled over to her big toe. He licked the toe and felt the sweat on his tongue. He then started rubbing his erect member onto her toes. He felt himself coming to climax, and burst his load, but made sure he avoided doing it onto her toes, or she would notice him. He then crawled into the gap between her toes, and sniffed. Suddenly her toes left her shoe. "No..." he whispered. The light flooded in, and he shielded his eyes as he trekked to the exit of her shoe. He was met by the sight of his beuatiful cousin massaging her toes and moaning in pleasure. He watched with his mouth open in amazement. She then crawled into bed and watched TV. Tim made a desicion. He wanted to explore his cousins amazing body. He waited until she fell asleep, then made his move.

He crawled up the bedcovers, panting. Physical activity wasnt his forté. Finally, he made it to the top. He looked in amazement at his cousins fantastic body. He decided to start at the top. He crawled onto her shoulder. Her skin was warm and inviting. He spread-eagled on his cousins skin and sighed happily. Then he made his way to the massive, D cup mounds on her chest. It was a hot night, and all she was wearing was a bra and panties. He squeezed into her cleavage and licked Lucys boob as much as he could. He burst a load onto her tit and winced. "Shit, she better not notice". He then crawled past her cute little panties. But he didnt do anything. However hot she was, she was still his relative, and he wasnt going to do that. Plus she might wake up. He crawled down her sexy, long, hairless legs, caressing them as he went. He then reached the grand prize, her sexy feet. Her toes slowly wiggled in her sleep. He burst another load onto her foot. He crawled up to her toes and began licking her toes. Her smooth, perfect toenails were painted a bright purple. He licked her toenail. Then he made his way around her foot, until he was standing next to her heel. He looked up in awe as Lucys sole streched out above him. He orgasmed a 3rd time onto her perfect soles. He laid there, inhaling his cousins foot odor and smiling. It was everything he had fantasized about. He eventually made his way back to her shoe and fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

Ill get another chapter out soon hopefully.

School time by footlover6

Lucy woke up, moaning at her alarm. She yawned and stretched. She reached across to her bedside table and switched her alarm off. She slowly got dressed, still very much in the grips of tiredness. The monday morning feeling wasnt good at all.

Down in Lucys flat, Tim was also woken up by the alarm. He, however, was incredibly excited. He ran to the shoe exit, and looked at his cousin. He heard her moaning, then she started to get ready for school. Her mum shouted at her to hurry up, and she gave a disgruntled response. Tim watched her pull on her school shirt. Then his mouth fell open as she pulled out a worn pair of black opaque tights. She pulled them on, and then pulled on a short skirt. Tims penis shot up at the sight. Then he squealed and quickly sprinted back to the toe section of the shoe, as she walked over and slipped her feet into her stinky shoes. Tim nearly didnt make it into position, but just managed to slip into the gap between her toes. He didnt have the freedom of movement that he did when her feet were bare though. The material of her nylons kept him firmly in place. His shaft poked up into the soft nylon. When she walked, her toes rubbed against his dick. Tim realised that his cousin was giving him a footjob without even knowing it. He tried desperately to resist, but to no avail. His love spurted onto his cousins sexy feet. He laid back, sighing in relief. It was going to be a good day.

Lucy walked slowly to school, trying to waste time. She had boring lessons, with people she didnt like on mondays. Strangely, she felt the same weird little thing poking against her foot as she did last night, but she was actually enjoying it. It tickled her foot a little. She giggled to herself. But her giggle stopped abruptly when she saw a girl across the road. The girl was called Hannah Robson, and she happened to hate Lucy Pittmann. The hate was matched by Lucy. They avoided eye contact, and kept walking, until they reached school.

Lucy went to her 1st lesson. She sat down at the desk. In her shoe, Tim was breathing heavily, content. He licked Lucys nylons and orgasmed as her foot sweat was rubbed over his body. At his size, the smell of Lucys feet was magnifed, and would have been overpowering to someone without his fetish. But Tim was in heaven. Then his cousin started some shoeplay. Her heel popped out of the flat. Then she started dangling the shoe off her toes. Eventually she lost her shoe. Tim screamed as he fell with the shoe. He hit the ground hard and gritted his teeth in pain. He slowly got to his feet. He walked to the heel of her shoe and looked up. His mouth fell open. Lucy was very slowly wiggling and spreading her toes right above the shoe. Tim watched as the nylon moved with her toes. A boulder sized bit of lint fell right next to him. He climbed out of the shoe and saw that her other foot was out of her shoe and on the ground. He made his way to the foot. He stood there, breathing in the scent. He put out a trembling hand and felt his cousins toe. He then buried his head between her toes and sniffed. He kissed her toes and rubbed his shaft all over her foot. He crawled under her arch and licked and kissed her sole, sending another batch of his load onto her smooth sole. He rubbed himself onto her nyloned toes, feeling the sweaty material. His ecstasy was cut short however, when Lucy moved her foot slightly. He was so small that just a slight movement from her sent him flying. He picked himself up, and then fear filled him when he looked up and saw his cousins face looking right at him.

Lucy looked at the thing on the floor. "What the fuck are you?" she asked. She didnt recognise her cousin. "You look almost human" Lucy swore the thing was screaming, but it must have just been her imagination. She raised her big toe above the creature. "Bye little bug" she giggled, and pressed down. She felt a crunch under her toe and grinded her toe into the floor. When she looked down there was nothing there. Then the bell finally rang for the end of the lesson. She smiled, put her shoes back on, and walked out.

End Notes:

Is it the end of tim? find out next chapter

Discovery by footlover6

Tim was screaming and crying in agony. Tears were streaming down his face. He felt like every single bone in his body was broken. He didnt even know how he was screaming, but he was. White hot pain was all over his body. But the thing he was most ashamed about was the fact he was aroused. His cousin had effortlessly crushed him under her sexy toe and he was stuck to her sweaty nylons like a bug. The fact that a simple toe movement for her resulted in immense pain for him turned him on.

Lucy couldnt hear her screaming little cousin stuck to her toe. She wiggled it happily. It gave her surprising joy to squash a bug like that. Of course she didnt realise she had Tim stuck to her nylons, she thought she had squished a bug. She managed to get through the rest of the day without major incident, only getting moaned at about homework once. She arrived home and kicked off her shoes. She smiled as her feet sunk into the carpet. Then she started to rub her foot.

Tim was screaming her name, desperatley trying to get her attention. He saw her fingers coming towards him as they caressed her foot. Then Tim felt the fingers move over him, and freeze. He saw Lucys face look at him and smile. "You must be the bug i squashed this morning!" she giggled. "I dont know how you're still alive, but i guess i'll have to finish you off". She slowly peeled the mess off her pretty little toes. Tim screamed up at her. "PLEASE LUCY! IM NOT A BUG!" Lucy frowned. "If i didn't know any better, i swear you're screaming" Lucy brought Tim up to her face, and he saw her mouth fall open.

Lucy stared in shock at her little mangled cousin. Tears built up in her eyes. "Oh my god..." she whispered in shock. "T..Tim. I could have k..killed you!" She was sobbing. Tim wondered how he was still alive himself. Unknown to him, the Lesinium he had injected into his system had an unknown side effect. It built up the resistance of his internal organs and tissue, so they could operate while under immense pressure, and it had given his bones fast regeneration. He could feel himself rebuilding. The pain was slowly retreating. Lucy was still crying on the bed. "Lucy, its fine." He winced in pain. "Its my fault." Lucy wiped her eyes and looked at him. "Can i ask you a question, Tim?" she said. "Of course" he smiled up at her. "When i c..crushed you, you were licking and sniffing my foot. Why were you doing that?" Tim froze, turning bright red. "If i tell you the truth, you must promise not to tell anyone, ok Lucy?" She nodded. "Well, i have a foot fetish" He muttered turning bright red. She looked at him and smiled. "Wow..." she whispered. "Ive never met anyone like that before. So Tim, if i do this." She wiggled her toes right in front of my face. "Would that give you wood?" Her question was answered by Tims throbbing erection. She giggled. "How did you get so small?" Tim turned red again. "I'll tell you, because you deserve to know. But you'll probably think im a pervert and hate me after im finished."

So Tim told her everything. He told her about how he had loved looking at her feet for ages. He told her of his love for nylons. He told her of his fantasy of being tiny at a girls feet. He explained about the lesinium, and how he had shrunk and jumped into her shoe. He missed out the part where he explored her body while she was asleep, she didnt really need to know that. He concluded with what she already knew. He had climbed out of her shoe to worship her foot, she had saw him and crushed him. Then he looked up at her sadly, waiting for her to say something about how disgusting he was. But she was smiling. When he finished, she picked him up and kissed him. Tim was shocked, but relief washed over him. "You dont hate me?" he asked. "Of course not!" she grinned. "You were just living out your fantasy, anyone would if they had the chance." She smiled, then put him on the floor. "Now, i think i owe you for putting you through all that pain." She wiggled her toes right in front of Tim. His mouth fell open and his member sprang to attention. She laughed.

End Notes:

Next chapter Tim gets to live his fantasy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2901