- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended

 

I may write something larger if i ever get the inspiration to do so, but i prefer the shorter stories to be honest. I forsee this not being too long. Dont be too harsh with the reviews guys XD. It will include a lot of feet and nylons particularly, so sorry if it isnt your thing.

Author's Chapter Notes:

No action this chapter, just a quick intro of the characters.

Our story begins in the Pittmann household, during a family get-together on sunday evening. The Pittmanns are a large family with many people, but our story focuses on just two.

Tim Pitmann is a skinny, nerdy sort of kid. He frequently tops science exams, but has a lot less luck on the sports field. But he gets along fine, with many friends. He also has a foot-fetish, which he has managed to keep hidden from everybody since he first discovered it. He is 16 years old.

Tim doesnt go out a lot, he prefers to stay inside and play on his xbox, much to the dislike of his parents. He has short black hair, and skinny arms and legs. He isnt very popular with the girls, but he isnt bad looking. He makes friends with most of them, but cant make the jump out of the friendzone.

Lucy Pitmann is the opposite. She tends not to bother with schoolwork, but is very athletic and fit. She has tons of friends and is definitely in the group of most popular people. She is stunningly attractive, with brown hair cascading down her back, and bright blue eyes. She is 15 years old. She will go through multiple boyfriends in a month, but she is no slut, She doesnt often have sex.

Tim and Lucy get on well. They always laugh together and talk quite easily. Tim always struggles to contain himself though, as Lucy takes her shoes off all the time when round. Tim has always had a thing for his cousins feet. Even though she is his cousin, he recognises how good-looking she is. Sometimes he will manage to sneak upstairs with one of his cousins shoes in his hands, and sniff it. He has been nearly caught more than once and thanks his stars that he gets away with it. Her shoes often smell quite pungent, but to Tim this just turns him on more. He wishes he could tell someone about his fetish, but he is not close enough with any girl to do so, and he'd never tell a boy, for fear of being mocked or bullied. People at his school talk about feet like they are disgusting, which saddens Tim, and makes him no more inclined to tell anyone. He often sees hot girls dangling thier shoes off at school and wishes that he could see thier toes.

Tim oftens fantasizes about shrinking and creeping into his cousins shoe, and being under her feet as she goes to school. He knows that Lucy wears opaque black nylons to school, which only serves to further his will to do so.

Lately Tim decided to use his science knowledge and looked into ways of reducing matter. To his astonishment, he realised it was possible, with the use of a rare element that had only been discovered recently, after coming in on a small asteroid. It was called Lesinium, and when injected into the bloodstream, it would shrink him. It could also bring him back to normal size. Exitced, he managed to get hold of some lesinium, and was planning to use it on sunday, to try and get into his cousins shoe, after years of smelling it, and hopefully to smell her feet in nylons.

This is his story.