The Dimwit of Denver by Vaalser4
Summary:

Cala, a girl with a low IQ, drinks a growing potion. She grows when she gets upset and rampages through Denver


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Toilet Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 8240 Read: 72113 Published: November 15 2012 Updated: November 15 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The Dimwit of Denver

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This story is full of destruction, mega to -a little- giga growth, feet, some scat and sex. The damage done is unintentional, because the giantess is mentally underdeveloped.
If you do not like a giantess like this, don't read further. I wanted to write a story with another kind of growing girl than one who kills and destroys because of malice, sexual pleasure, revenge or just because she is huge.

Please tell me what you think of it.



Chapter 1

"Professor Bennett! It's an emergency! Please come immediately to the operating-room!" the excited voice of a woman exclaimed. "A young man has been hit by a bus. Quick, professor!"

Professor Henry Bennett cursed silently. He was about start another round of testing his life's work, and now he was needed. Another traffic accident, as usual. People with at least a dozen broken bones. And he, the best surgeon and medical scientist of Denver, had to fix it.

"Where is the patient now", he asked, almost sighting.

"He is lying on the operating-table now. It happened about ten minutes ago.... Quick, professor!" the woman repeated. She was one of the nurses in the academic clinic that was prof. Bennett's working place.

"All right, I'm coming," he said and left his laboratory at once. It was again a situation in which every second counted, so he didn't have time to clear the lab's table he had been working at. The operating room was located in an adjacent building, and the way towards it was long. So he couldn't waste too much time. Couldn't waste any time at all. Little did he know that simply turning the key in the lock of the door would have prevented a much bigger tragedy than the risk of arriving too late to save the lad's life. But prof. Bennett didn't have time to lock the door. He threw it close behind him and ran towards the operating room. Every second counted! So he had to be there in time to staunch the bleeding and prevent death to claim the young man's life.

Prof. Bennett had been researching something that would give him the Nobel Prize for Medicine. He was certain of it! Combining quantum mechanics with the regenerating powers of animals like salamanders and lizards, who could i.e. grow back severed tails, he had concocted a potion that was able to make bones and tissue grow much faster than normal. The scientist was sure that once he had perfected the formula, bones would mend as quickly as they could break, and even severed limbs would grow back in half a day's time. It was all a matter of energy state of the cells -
the quantum part- and the regeneration power of the body itself, enhanced by the biological mechanisms of said animals.

When he had been called, the scientist had just poured the potion in a large beaker, and was about to test it on a sample of laboratory-bred tissue. Usually, the professor locked the stuff tightly away in his steel cabinet or refrigerating room, but now, there had been no time. The beaker with the yellowish liquid stood just on his table, within reach for anyone who entered his lab.

This "anyone' was one of prof. Bennett's employees, Cala. She was a cleaning woman, who happened to be in the vicinity when the professor was called, doing her work. Being diligent as ever, she entered the lab, not knowing it should have been locked. But she didn't think that to be strange, nor that prof. Bennett wasn't inside.

As a matter of fact, Cala was not someone for thinking at all. She had a very low IQ. Cala was mentally severely underdeveloped, though not mad or crazy, but hardly able to grasp anything above kindergarten level.
She lived in her own world. Nothing was odd for her, it was as if she lived in a permanent dream state, where the weirdest and illogical things seemed as common as everything else. For most of her life, now 22 years, she had lived at a special home for people like her. It was a clinic for those that couldn't take care for themselves, being supervised by psychologists, nurses, next of kin and volunteers. Some would call people like Cala "simple", others "dumb" and the more vulgar ones "idiots" or "stupid". Such things were even common in the clinic of prof. Bennett. Some of the employees had nicknamed Cala "the Dimwit of Denver", though they never said it aloud when anyone of the higher-ups was within hearing range. Prof. Bennett was one of those people, and he wouldn't allow such mockery at all.

Cala was a hard worker, wanting to do her utmost because she thought it was her duty. When she opened the door to the laboratory it was a sign for her she should be cleaning the floor there as well.
She worked at the hospital because of a social project to give people like her a job and an opportunity to earn some money for themselves. Although spending her pay was done under close watch of her leading psychologist of the home she lived in, Cala was happy. Simple as she was, she was proud of having a job at all and wanted to clean for "the smart man" (Prof. Bennett) until her retirement.

It wasn't before long she spotted the beaker of yellowish liquid on the lab's table.

"Cala thirsty," her simplistic brain thought. She dropped the mop and took the beaker. As uncaring as a child she drained it. It tasted odd, but her thirst was quenched. Cala went on cleaning the floor after she put the beaker back on the table, and left for another room after that.

About two hours later the professor came back to his lab, tired. The patient was stabilized for the moment, but nor he nor anyone else could tell yet if the guy made it. A young man indeed, two dozen broken bones and fractions at least. The human body had quite some damage resistance, prof. Bennett had seen that over the years, but it took a long while before this one was able to walk again. If ever. But maybe when he could finish the formula, and if it worked, yes, the young lad might be able to...

When he entered the lab his already tired body stiffened with shock as he saw the empty beaker.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

"Who was here?" Professor Bennett stormed out of the laboratory, screaming in panic, everybody he encountered asking this question. It didn't take long before he encountered Cala.

"Yes. Cala cleaned room." She smiled.

"Did you empty the beaker? The glass on the table," he added, since Cala didn't know what a beaker was.

"Yes. Cala thirsty. Cala drank."

"Oh, no...", Professor Bennett moaned. She had drunk the experimental potion. One he had only ran tests with on cells bred in the lab especially for that purpose. And the results had been inconclusive yet. He had changed the formula over and over in the past few years, and every time he was sure the potion would work the way he wanted it to. But the cells he experimented with never showed the results he always hoped for. Sometimes, the cells died. Another time they became like cancer cells, and sometimes there was no reaction at all. He had just developed a new formula for his potion, but was called to the operating room when he was about to test it. He didn't know what effect the stuff had on living tissue, let alone on a human being. It could be poisonous for all he knew. Professor Bennett grabbed Cala at her upper arms. The girl looked startled.

"Cala, you have done something bad. You shouldn't drink what is in my lab... my room. You have to go to the doctor now." he said, looking intensely at her.

"Me bad? No, no, Cala nice...", she stammered. Tears welled up in her eyes, as usual when she was scolded for something.

"We have to empty her stomach," prof. Bennett thought. "When did you drink?" he asked. Maybe it was not too late yet.

"Err, small digit on one... large digit on nine..." Cala said after some hesitation. It was her way of telling the time.

"That's almost two hours ago...", Prof. Bennett thought, not happy at all. "But it might not be too late."

Holding Cala at her wrist, he ran with her towards the operating room, with had just been cleaned. The patient was being transported to the main hospital of Denver for further surgery. There was more equipment there and more possibilities. Because the accident had happened near prof. Bennett's clinic, the young man had been brought there first.

"Ready the room," he cried out. "She has drank something standing in my lab, and needs her stomach pumped clean!"

"Cala now ill?" the girl asked, looking frightened. She understood she had done something bad, but all this crying and shouting was even more frightening for her. That was all her brain could make of it.

Cala was given a light narcotic, because she could be restless while her stomach was being emptied. As soon as she was out, the professor explained his assistants what exactly had happened.

"I didn't have time to lock it away... she was thirsty and drained the entire beaker. Let's hope we can still get it out of her stomach. Oh, damn! If she dies, we are in deep trouble." Prof. Bennett was nervous now. And this feeling grew when he found out Cala's stomach was empty. The liquid had been absorbed by her body already.

"Damn! Now what?", he asked, wiping sweat off his brow. He looked at his patient, who lay dozing on the table. She looked all right. Not ill at all. As a matter of fact, she looked very healthy. Almost as if... no, that couldn't be. Were his eyes deceiving him? Professor Bennett rubbed his eyes and looked again. A scream from one of the nurses confirmed that what he saw was real.

Cala was growing.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Cala expanded slowly. Her legs stretched further and further, reaching the edge of the table. Then they stretched further, it looked like a tall person was laying in a bed too short for him.
Her head did the same. It inflated like a balloon, inching its way up to the other side of the operating-table. Her entire body gained mass and height, about half an inch per second.

The nurse screamed again. The two assistants and the other nurse stood frozen. The professor as well, looking aghast at the growing girl dozing peacefully. As Cala reached 10 feet, her head and feet dangled from opposite sides of the operating-table. And still she grew, several inches per second now.

When she was 12 feet 6 inches tall, the table couldn't bear her weight any longer. With a loud "BANG" it collapsed. Cala smashed the entire table under her now already immense weight, rocking the equipment in the operating room and making the five baffled onlookers leap up a little.

"Professor! What the hell... do something!" An assistant screamed as Cala continued to grow, her body inflating with five inches per second now.

"Out! All of you, get out! Quick!", prof. Bennett shouted. Cala's feet, easily twice the size of a common person's feet, pushed against a heart rate monitor standing against the far wall. Her head, big as a beach ball, hit the opposite wall. Her legs bend upwards as she grew further.

As the two assistants and nurses had left the room, prof. Bennett saw how Cala spit out the tube for emptying her stomach. It looked like a small straw compared to her huge mouth now. A shrieking noise drew his attention to her feet. The heart rate monitor was buckling inward between Cala's expanding feet and the wall, no longer able to resist the pressure from her growing body. The metal folded, plastic and glass shattered. Cala's feet had the size of a child's bed, and it looked as if she was sitting in a small box, her head creeping up the wall of one side of the room and her feet resting against the other, while her knees were bent almost to maximum. Cala was already 18 feet and still growing.

Prof. Bennett's mind raced. What now? She had drunk something even he didn't know the exact effect on living tissue. Cala could die being this big, because her heart wasn't able to pump the blood up to her head anymore, her bones weren't able to support her ever-increasing weight, or her muscles would rupture under her mass. And if she continued to grow, she might be squashed to death within the room's walls. He had to do something, but what? He had been working on an antidote, true, but would it help? Every scientist who made a new medicine, potion or whatever else, always had an antidote ready. But it hadn't been tested on a living human as well. And he only had a small quantity of it. Would it work?

His thoughts were interrupted as Cala murmured something and stirred. She was awakening. Her gigantic body was too big now for the light narcotic to be effective, just as a heavy or tall person needed more of the sedating stuff than a small one. Professor Bennett pondered the thought of injecting her with a large dose of narcotics, but he didn’t know whether or not it would kill her. Or be effective. As Cala moved an arm the size of a tree trunk as she awoke, professor Bennett could just in time avoid being hit by it. He looked at it in awe. Her hand was so huge! She could grab him like he was a doll with it. Each finger more than half the size of his body. Prof. Bennett, without really thinking, dove for the exit, cursing under his breath. He had to get the antidote and inject her with it. Or make more of it first.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Before he reached his lab, prof. Bennett was halted by his superior, director Beck. He, the leader of the clinic, had already been informed by the panicking nurses and upset assistants, but couldn't believe what he heard. Cala, one of those people of the social workplace, was growing and growing in the operating room? Was this a joke? One didn't make jokes of people like her. But prof. Bennett confirmed it all. He quickly explained what happened.

"I couldn't put the potion away... every second counted. And she entered the room and drank it. The only thing we can hope for is that she survives and I can inject her with enough the antidote," he said to his astonished boss.

"Bennett, are you sure it'll work? We can't afford her to die. And what if she wakes up and gets loose? Do you know in what trouble I am then? Do you?," director Beck asked.

"Yes, sir. Please, let me go to the lab and fetch the antidote. I do not know if I have enough, but we can try. We must."

His boss nodded and let the professor leave. He still couldn't believe it fully. Maybe it was all a joke. It wasn't April Fool's day, so that couldn't be it. His birthday? No, neither... maybe..." But a loud crash eliminated all his doubts. Running towards the noise, along with screaming and shouting underlings, director Beck saw something he wouldn't forget if he lived to be a hundred. Down the corridor, where the operating room was, the walls had collapsed. It looked like the room had been hit by a wrecking ball. Smoke was everywhere, debris lay on the floor. And among it, stood Cala.

50 feet and rising!

Eyes wide open, every thought frozen, the director of the academic clinic looked at his cleaning woman, as she groggily looked around her, swaying on her immense legs. The narcotic was still effective, but its effect was waning quickly. Cala, furthermore, was naked, but didn't seem to mind or notice. Her normally proportioned body was visible in every atomically detail, including her normal-sized breasts and her groin.

"CALA!" the director shouted. "CALA! WHAT HAPPENED?"

He screamed, as he didn't know if she could hear him from her height as well as out of panic. One doesn't encounter a giant woman every day, after all.

Cala looked down. Her eyes scanned the ground and met those of director Beck.

"Cala bad. Me drank yellow water. Now Cala bad girl. Please, no shout at Cala. Me never drink yellow water again," she slowly said. Her simple brain was unable to see the difference between being 5'5 and 55'. To her, it was normal.

"YOU... you should stay here. Err.. sit. Yes, sit down, Cala. Professor Bennett will take care of things," director Beck said. He forgot to shout, but Cala could hear him all right.

She sat down, but the debris stung her behind. "Ow," she said, her face in pain. She stood up and rubbed her behind, gaining a couple of feet in height. She was now 60 feet tall.

"Me pain. Ow on behind." the giantess said.

"Cala, come here." The director had regained some of his wits and walked over the debris of the operating room to the outside. Next to the room was a large meadow decorated with a few trees. She could sit down there. Luckily, it was sunny weather, so Cala wouldn't be freezing.

"Cala, come. Follow me," he said over his shoulder. He heard the giantess move behind him, and each of her footfalls made the earth shake a little.

CRUNCH! The director looked behind him. One of the trees, a small birch, was crushed by Cala's foot like a flower.

"NO! Cala, watch where you step! You stepped on a tree", director Beck said. "When you walk, you may not step on trees, Cala. Take care of that", he added. Cala needed to be told most things twice before she understood.

"Cala sorry," she replied. She lifted the offending foot and closely examined the remains of the birch from her height of now already 65 feet. But as she did so, she walked around its leftovers, pressed into the ground, without noticing anything else. Only the tree existed for her for the moment. She didn't think of the director, who had been standing next to her. Before he could jump out of the way, before he could shout or protest, Cala's huge foot, 9 feet long, came down on him.

He never stood a chance. Not even on the soft grass and earth of the meadow. Cala's enormous naked foot covered him completely. As she shifted her weight on it, her entire, immense mass pressed down upon the director's puny frame. He was squashed like a bug by it. His innards squirted out of his ruptured skin, his bones broke like dried twigs, his organs turned to puree. Whatever remained of him was pressed into the grass, which turned yellow immediately because it too died under the giantess' huge weight.

Cala didn't notice. She was still looking at the tree she crushed. Her simple brain was unable to make anything of it. Cala looked around her for the director. No sign of him. She didn't know that Director Beck was firmly squeezed to mush under her sole at the same time. After a couple of seconds, Cala had forgotten he had even been outside with her. She looked at the city.

Denver lay before her. Everything looked small, but to Cala, 75 feet and still growing, it was still nothing out of the ordinary. She scanned the city briefly and began walking, not knowing where to. As she lifted her foot, the bloody remains of director Beck dropped off her sole in her enormous footprint.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Cala wasn't disobedient. So she took care not to step on trees as she walked in the streets of Denver. Instead she stepped on cars. She had to plant her feet somewhere, and avoiding the flower-sized trees she carelessly crushed one car after the other, occupied or no.

It was quite a sight seeing her doing that!

First, her gigantic sole darkened the place where the car stood. Then a wall of pink-white flesh came down upon the poor little vehicle, hitting its roof. The glass of the windows flew in thousand shards around as the air inside the car was replaced by her enormous, descending foot. As she finally rested her incalculatable weight on the little car, its metal was pressed together, tires exploded or were blown from their axis.

SMASH! And another car was flattened. All within half a second.

People were killed just like the director. No matter how robust, no matter how important, no matter what sex, race or age, they all died with the same ease under the giantess' feet as she cared not to destroy the trees planted on either side of the street.

Cala was still growing. She was now 100 feet tall, still gaining height as she walked aimlessly through Denver. Traffic lights hanging about 12 feet over the street where kicked away by her toes, large footprints in the tarmac showed where she had walked with thin metal plates that had been cars a couple of moments ago in them.

She cared not about the mob of screaming people in front of her. She had been told not to step on tress, so she didn't step on trees. No one told her not to step on people. So her brain thought it didn't matter she put her feet on the little dots trying to run away from her. Too bad Cala was far quicker than the fastest runner, who couldn't run at full speed anyway because there was a mob of people on the street, each one busy with his or her own survival. Cala was able to overtake them with little effort, ending their lives without a thought, not out of malice, but because she didn't know any better. People burst open like juicy fat maggots as she trod upon them, leaving red goo behind, sure enough to make even the strongest of stomachs churn.

At 200 feet, Cala's growth halted. It seemed the yellow growing stuff had reached it limits. But being that big, Cala had trouble walking the streets and avoiding the trees at the same time, trees looking like small green dots of moss to her now. So she did the only thing her simple mind could come up with. She stepped on the tiny houses standing left and right of the road.

Like made of dried clay, the houses crumbled under her weight. Roofs caved in, walls collapsed, people and furniture were pulverized. A huge footprint, leaving little but a cellar filled with the pressed-together debris of the rest of the house was all the giantess left. Her enormous toes, each the size of an elephant, obliterated everything. Fences, flowerbeds, swimming pools, decorative rocks. Beautiful gardens were turned into large, muddy footprints as she stepped on them. And the houses. All was destroyed by those gigantic feet. Save trees. Cala had been told by the director not to step on trees, after all.

After a while, she stopped her aimless walk. Cala felt her bladder getting full.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Cala wasn't trained to hold her pee. She usually wore a diaper. But now, she was naked and simply let her urine go. She pissed where she stood and as she did so, looked at the little people, the size of her fingernail, running. Then she saw her golden pee running between her legs, towards them. Little did she know that her pee was like a tidal wave to the people down there, crashing down on the street about 120 feet from her groin. Her pee wasn't strong enough to wash away the people, but it soaked everyone it caught.

As she was pissing, Cala felt the muscles of her ass getting tight. She had to take a shit as well. Walking a few steps, crushing about three dozen people, six cars and several traffic signs in the process, she bent her knees. To the shock of many people from Denver, she started to shit. Her logs, each easily 15 feet long and 2 feet thick, fell down on the already mangled street, breaking open the tarmac further as the countless pounds of stinking waste hit the ground.
An unfortunate guy, trying to get in his car and drive away, was smashed with his vehicle as a large, hard log of shit fell down from 35 feet above, hitting both him and his car like a falling tree trunk. It hit the roof of the vehicle, bore itself halfway through it and finally fell forward on the engine. It smashed everything. Cala's terd killed a full-grown man and destroyed a car!

Cala emptied her bowels without shame. The people next to her growing pile of shit passed out from the stench, others had to throw up from nausea. Cala produced a nice dump, easily six feet high and covering the full width of the street, the stench of with would keep anyone not wearing a gas mask at bay. Denver had seldom seen a more effective roadblock.

Having done her duty, Cala started to walk again, not knowing where she was or where to go to. People died anew by the dozens under her feet, and street lanterns, cars and traffic signs were crushed again, as were countless houses. Then, after a minute or so, Cala halted and looked down. She addressed the tiny people running away from her.

"Cala wants go home. Where?" she said to a guy she had selected with her eyes.

No answer.

Cala bent over and picked the small man up between thumb and forefinger. But as she did so, she squeezed far too tight. The poor guy she had selected was squeezed empty between her huge fingers like a tube of toothpaste as he was lifted up to her face.

"Cala wants go home," she said to the man, who looked like a deflated balloon the shape of a human, while blood and innards dripped off her fingers. "Where me home?"

Still no answer. Cala then threw the corpse away and selected another person, with the same result. The giantess didn't understand. In the clinic, she had someone who picked her up every evening, and everybody talked to her. But now, no one was there and helped her. As she scanned Denver, she suddenly saw her home. Cala recognized the white logo on top of the five-story building. The place was four city blocks away, rows of houses, offices and two skyscrapers lay between her and the building. Happily, Cala walked towards it.

Straight.

She stepped on the little houses, crunched cars and indeed destroyed trees now, but she didn't bother. Cala was so happy having found her home she had forgotten the director's orders.
As she pushed a fairy large office building out of her way, it broke in two, the upper part landing right on top of a mob of onlookers standing on the street next to it. Hardly anyone survived the impact as countless tons of concrete and stone came crashing down upon them.

Between her and her home stood two large skyscrapers, bigger than Cala, used as offices as well. The gap between them was just a bit to narrow for Cala to simply walk through, but fixed as she was to get to her home, she tried anyway instead of walking around them.

Cala squeezed herself between the two office buildings, but her 200 feet tall body was a bit too large to fit. She wasn't able to make the large, firm building collapse, but as her breasts brushed one side of a building as she tried, her nipples smashed countless windows. Her butt rubbed tightly against the other one.

Because Cala hadn't wiped her ass after taking her shit, it was still dirty. As she squeezed herself between the two skyscrapers, she smeared the shit still sticking on her asscrack over the windows of the skyscraper behind her.
One guy, who was a secret assfetishist, hadn't fled like his colleagues as the giantess approached, but remained in his office goggling out of the window at her marvelous ass. What a behind! He came in his pants as he saw Cala struggling to get between the two towers. However, as he was looking out of the window was a bit too slow to retreat as she walked past him. The little peeping Tom was caught in the brown sticky mass of her shit like a fly. He was dragged several yards along the wall, covered with Cala's cloying waste, before the rubbing of her ass against the wall made him fall down. Luckily, he landed in a pool and survived. The five months he spent in hospital to mend his mangled body was a small price to pay, considering the many victims Cala already had made and would be making.

As Cala reached her home, she smiled down at the building. For her dimwitted brain, it was not strange at all it only came up to her shins now. She waited for the front doors to open, but they remained closed. After a minute, Cala decided to knock.

She bent down, getting on her knees, but as she did so, she stretched her legs behind her. They ploughed through several offices standing on the other side of the street, the inhabitants of which had just breathed a sigh of relief as the giantess had walked past them. But now, two large naked feet the size of a small boat crashed into them like huge pink battering rams. With a thunderous crash the buildings collapsed, covering Cala's ankles and calves and about a hundred employees with dust and debris. Only Cala survived it.

The giantess made a fist and knocked. The doors, just the size of her knuckles, flew through the corridor of the home as she hit them. Cala looked inside and was confused. She couldn't enter the home, that much she grasped. By why couldn't she? Her mind was unable to provide a solution.

"Cala wants go home," she finally said to the open doors. "Let Cala in. Me home here."

Many sudden stings in her thigh and legs distracted her. Looking behind her, she saw what caused it. The police had arrived and was shooting at her.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

Cala made a painful face. "Owww...", she said. It hurt.

The little police officers kept shooting at her, but since her skin was thick and the mass of her flesh huge, the bullets didn't do much damage. They where like stings of nettles or ants, but still hurt Cala.

"You mean", she said, her face twisted with annoyance and pain. "Here!"

She slapped the policemen with her flat hand. "Here, here, here!" Tears welled up in her eyes as she smashed the little men and women, hardly as big as an inch to her, like gnats under the palm of her huge hand.

"Mean! Mean to Cala!" she cried, crying. She picked up a police car and threw it away like a child being angry of loosing a game. It flew a mile through the air before it landed on a street, right on a traffic pile of people trying to flee Denver. It smashed three cars and severely hurt their inhabitants from impact. Cala continued slapping, policeman and innocent bystander alike. Her huge hand was full of reddish dots, as was the street.

But as she was hitting and crying, she started to grow again. The annoyance and sadness had triggered the natural regeneration process of the potion, making her not only her wounds close but also causing another growth. She grew further and further, from her present height of 200 feet to 300, then 400 and rising.

Professor Bennett was working like mad in his lab. He had already made a lot of antidote, but now, he had to make more and quick! He heard what was happening in Denver on the radio broadcasting the latest news, which was standing in his lab. He had seen Cala walk away, 50 feet tall half an hour ago, and immediately realized a single syringe of antidote wasn't enough to neutralize the growth. He needed at least the quantity of the stuff Cala drank, a full lab beaker. And that took time.

"Oh, Cala, you nitwit, what have you done?" he thought. "What will become of us?" He worked like possessed and tried not to be too distracted by the news reports on the radio, telling of a death toll in the thousands and buildings being downtrodden. As he heard that Cala was growing again, prof. Bennett realized that it was an extreme negative emotion, like fear, annoyance or sadness that made her grow further. Cala shouldn’t be bothered, he knew that, but could he convince the authorities of that? Hardly. They would send the army and then...

Cala, in the meantime, had grown to the height of 600 feet. The police force had been flattened to red pancakes under her hands. Angrily, Cala turned and slammed her fist in the building that was her home. She was frustrated, and as usual, hit everything in sight. When this happened in her home or the academic clinic she was locked in a small bare room for half an hour, then she had normally cooled off. But now, there was no room big enough to contain her already 650 feet long body.

Cala, still crying, hammered the building over and over again. The logo on top of it broke off, floor after floor was demolished under the huge slams of her equally huge fist, ceilings broke like plywood and steel file cabinets bent like made of tin foil. The employees as well as several inhabitants of Cala's home fled, but those that ran out of the main entrance met a quick but gory death as a frustrated Cala hammered her now two-story-house-sized fist on them.

When she had reduced the entire building to rubble she had calmed down. Her growth halted. She was now 700 feet tall. Cala stood up, looking around once again. She had no idea where to go or what to do.

From her height, she had a nice view of Denver. The skyscrapers stood proudly in the city's centre, and Cala smiled as she saw something beautiful. It was the Republic Plaza, reflecting the sunlight. Sparks of whitish light danced across its walls. Cala smiled and walked towards the Plaza, drawn by the glitter of the countless windows in the sunlight. "Nice" she said. "Nice lights. Cala like!"

She crushed houses by threes and fours under her now huger feet, they broke like empty nutshells with a small crunch. A fairly large villa was pressed into the ground while the boarding garage was obliterated under her big toe as she walked by, and an entire gas station including three cars disappeared under her foot a few steps later.

When Cala reached the Republic Plaza, she smiled like a child and embraced it. The building was still a few feet taller than she was, but she was able to wrap her arms around it. Pressing her breasts against the walls, her nipples tingled. It was a nice, warm feeling the sunlight-warmed glass sent through her body via her nipples, and Cala started to feel horny.

"Cala horn!" she said. "Cala warm legs!" She always said that when she wanted sex.

The giantess rubbed her breasts against the Republic Plaza, her hardened nipples first rubbed along and then broke through the glass. Cala began fingering herself. As she looked down to her groin, she saw gawking people, now little dots for her, standing at her feet. They were onlookers, people who were fleeing from the Republic Plaza, brave but foolish pedestrians taking pictures of her and journalists.

Cala bent down, scooped up a handful of the dots (roughly half of them died as she did so) and inserted them all in her dripping cunt. They fit in nicely, her vagina was as big as a pedestrians’ tunnel. Seven people were still alive as the darkness of her cunt engulfed them. They tried to get out, not thinking they would fall to their deaths, and struggled violently to push the moist, fleshy walls of Cala's pussy away. To no avail. On the contrary, their squirming inside her love tunnel made her feel even more horny. Cala screamed with pleasure, rubbing her breasts and crotch against the Republic Plaza, harder and harder. Concrete broke off, raining down on whatever and whomever stood at her feet.

The electric cables running through the skyscraper became bared as more of the stone broke off, and the copper wires sent an electric current running through Cala as she touched them. She was too massive to be killed by the voltage, and the feeling sent an even more pleasant, exciting wave through her body.

Her little captives felt Cala's cum mulching out of her pussy alls and running through her love tunnel from all directions. Like resin from trees covering insects in the age of the dinosaurs, the giantess' lovers were covered and smothered in the thick gooey fluid. Cala's honey engulfed them completely, ending their lives in a way no one had even briefly thought of in their weirdest dreams.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" she exclaimed as she came. The electric current and the rubbing against the walls made her come. The biggest orgasm Denver had ever seen hit the Republic Plaza with such a force the building broke in half. As Cala's cum shot out her love tunnel, taking her unwilling and without exception deceased lovers with it, the upper half of the building slowly fell backwards.
It landed on a parking lot, burying dozens of cars and killing whomever was still inside it.

Cala laughed dumbly. "Nice. Cala happy,” she said blissfully. It was such a good feeling! And the people certainly had had a good time as well.

Looking straight ahead over the now broken off Republic Plaza, she spotted the academic clinic again. Knowing she only saw the building when she had to work, she concluded she had to go there and clean the place. So she did.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Professor Bennett was exhausted, but satisfied at the same time. He had finally made enough antidote to shrink Cala back to her former size. Now he needed to make her either drink it or inject it.

He felt tremors. The equipment in his lab shook, glasses tingled. Looking out of the window, he saw the gigantic Cala approach. His heart sank. When she would trample the clinic, all hope of shrinking her would be lost. Prof. Bennett didn't ponder the thought that he would probably die as well, being crushed under the vast sole of his employee, this dimwit, who didn't even realize the power and might her height gave her. No, he pitied Cala. She didn't know what was going on and prof. Bennett, highly intelligent as he was, could only guess what her simple mind made of the now tiny world around her. He didn't see her as a monster or a mass-murderer. No, she was a victim in his eyes, a victim of a set of coincidents.

It was too late. By the time he would have fled the clinic, she would already have arrived there. Crushing the lab. The proud lab, built in two years and equipped with the most modern devices, destroyed in a second. Buried, pulverized under the sole of Cala, a girl whose IQ was probably hardly one-third of his.

He pictured her foot, toes in front, as it descended upon the lab. Cracks appeared in the walls, plaster broke of, like hardened sugar on a cake. Windows smashed as Cala brought her weight down on her foot, a weight that no other creature on Earth could even remotely match. Slowly her foot would crash through the ceiling, accompanied by a loud rumble as the lab broke in countless pieces, and then... He, professor Bennett, who wanted to make something to help humanity, would be squashed like a bug under her sole. His equipment, his sophisticated machinery, it would be crunched and flattened like nothing under her weight, as if it was worthless junk. Not a single thought was lost on the ingenuity of the machines, how long mankind had needed to invent them and what could be done with it. No, Cala's sole would crush it all as if the equipment worth millions was nothing but a collection of empty soda cans. And he, his body and his academic brain, it would be turned to puree under her foot. Dead. Like ordinary mincemeat.

Professor Bennett sighted. It was ironic to be killed by his underling, one that could never, no matter how intense the education, could grasp his work. Killed by his own invention. He opened his eyes and expected Cala to stand next to his lab, or even already starting to step down on the roof. But he saw something else. Something worse.

Cala was being held back by a recently arrived army. As far as Professor Bennett could tell, there were a dozen helicopters, at least fifty tanks and a lot of infantry. After a second of being frozen from fear, he ran out of the lab. They shouldn't attack Cala! If they did so, she would become sad and annoyed again. And then... Professor Bennett didn't dare to think about what would happen then. He ran outside, towards Cala, looking for the commander of the army, the antidote in a container under his arm.

"I want to speak with your commander! Let me through!" the soldier behind the barricade was unreasonable, however. Professor Bennett stood in panic before a large street barricade, and saw how the army was advancing towards Cala, who had stopped walking and looked with delight at the tiny soldiers and -from her point of view- toy like tanks and helicopters coming towards her. Professor Bennett had ran at a speed he hadn't since he quitted his membership of the student's athletics team, but now he was halted. Everything was barricaded and guarded by soldiers who could do nothing but what their commanding officers told them to.

"I have my orders, sir. No civilians are allowed further," the soldier stand with a raised hand.

"Don't attack her! She'll only grow further. I am her professor. Professor Bennett! She..." But it was too late. The army had begun firing. Helicopters shot missiles, tanks fired at her ankles and feet, and the infantry began emptying their assault rifles at her. The missiles exploded on Cala's belly and head, wounding and burning her. The shell rounds of the tanks cut deep wounds in her legs, small holes and blood appeared all over her calves and feet as countless bullets hit her.

What professor Bennett predicted and feared happened. Cala was shocked and in pain at first, then her face turned sad and angry. Again, tears appeared in her eyes.

"Mean! You mean to Cala! Me sad!" Cala cried, insulted.

Another round of fire. Cala was seriously wounded now, but then...

She started to grow again.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

Cala grew. And grew. Once more, her wounds closed as she gained height. She reached 1600 feet and expanded further as her anger grew. Lifting one of her feet, she stomped down on the tanks. Her foot landed with a loud thud, shaking the building next to her and smashing a window here and there. The tanks she trod upon were smashed completely, turned into metal plates thinner than a coin. Cala was now 2000 feet. The remainder of the army stubbornly kept firing, and Cala kept growing. She expanded and expanded. Her feet grew to the size of oil tankers, with toes like train cars. Her legs rose higher and thickened, huge pillars of shiny white meat, which seemed to rise into the very heavens themselves. Her butt became like a mountain, her chest and belly large enough to built a small village on. Cala's head was so high up in the air, if the weather had been cloudy she would have seen nothing but a white mist. But it was still sunny, and she could see everything at her enormous feet.

Professor Bennett had found the commander of the army in the meantime. The soldier blocking him had been distracted by the growing Cala. The man stood looking at the growing girl with an open mouth, in shock and fear, and didn't react at all as prof. Bennett rushed past him. He was too dumbfounded seeing his fellow soldiers being turned to mush as the giantess stomped on them, as if they were lice on a kitchen floor.

The commander of the army was general Cramer. He had ordered to shoot the monster stomping through Denver, but he didn't expect her to grow again. Nor regenerating her wounds. He stood frozen like a dummy, looking at the giantess, when he was approached by prof. Bennett. He had listened with surprise as the scientist explained it all.

"So you are responsible for all this?" he asked in disbelief.

"Not at all. Like I said, it was a set of coincedents. But we can reverse the effect." Prof. Bennett held up the container.

"This is the antidote. Enough to make her shrink. Cala, the giantess, must drink it or we should inject it in her bloodstream. I opt for drinking. Unless you have a needle large enough to pierce her skin into the bloodstream."

Cala, in the meantime, was swatting at the helicopters. Luckily, she was quite clumsy and most of her strikes missed. However, one or two helicopters were hit and exploded in a large fireball.

"Mean! Mean!" she repeated, with an expression of a small kid whose lollipop had just been stolen. She was 4000 feet now and rising. She had turned in the direction of the city's centre and it was obvious she would be walking there soon.

"What do you suggest?" the general softly said, looking up at the still growing giantess from behind his sunglasses.

"We have to lure her away from the city centre first," prof. Bennett said. "By the time she is back to her old size after the antidote is applied it is too late! It takes a while to shrink, and by then she'll have trampled the entire city flat."

The General saw his entire army was trampled. The now 5000 feet tall Cala stomped the buildings, entire skyscrapers where crushed under her feet or were torn out of the ground and thrown away.

"Mean!" Cala sobbed, hurling buildings all around Denver. She had reached one mile and still grew.

"We don't have time! We must nuke her!" the general said.

"No! It'd cause more damage to the city. I have a plan. Steer a helicopter with the antidote aboard to the outskirts of the part she has already destroyed. That way we can keep the damage low. I'll try to talk to her. Give me a megaphone, earmuffs and the best sound enhancer you have, and equip another helicopter with them. She'll recognize my voice and obey. Mind, she doesn't know she is so huge, she'll listen to me!" Prof. Bennett had already told the General about Cala's intellectual state.

The general looked at the professor, then to the already 1,5 mile tall Cala and back to the professor. "All right," he said. "But be quick about it!"

Ten minutes later, two helicopters flew towards Cala. One had professor Bennett aboard. The sound enhancer had been "borrowed" from an abandoned, damaged music store and was being fastened on the machine as it flew towards the giantess. The other helicopter had a missile with the canister for a warhead on board. Cala's growth had halted in the meantime. She stood two miles tall!

Cala, who had smashed the entire army, was about to walk towards the city centre, obviously forgotten she wanted to go to the lab. Entire city blocks vanished under her gargantuan feet, parks and industrial complexes were destroyed within a second. Cala still didn't seem to notice she was much different from the rest of the world. Her brain, extremely large as it had become, was still too simple to grasp the extraordinary situation. But it did grasp the voice she heard. Faint, but there.

"Cala! Cala, my girl. It's me, professor Bennett!"

Cala looked around her. She recognized the voice. It was the smart man.

"Cala here," she said, not seeing anyone.

"Yes. Come Cala. Follow the voice. I have something for you. A surprise."

"Surprise? Me like surprise!" she thundered.

"Yes. Come Cala. You'll get your surprise if you do what I say."

Cala smiled again. Eyes twinkling in pre-joy, she followed the voice that kept telling her she'd get a surprise. Although her 2000 feet long feet trampled large areas, and many still died, she was causing less damage than she would have in Denver's centre.

Cala was lured outside Denver, in a relatively uninhabited area. A small village couldn't be saved, however, and half of it was pressed 150 feet into the ground when the giantess stepped on it, fixed as she was following prof. Bennett's voice.

But it was the last she would destroy. Prof. Bennett told her to stand still, close her eyes and open her mouth.

Cala did, and the helicopter fired the missile, the one with the antidote in Cala's gaping mouth. She swallowed it, thinking it was a piece of candy, and though she hardly tasted anything, she was happy.

The shrinking followed soon after. Luckily, her potent stomach acids had dissolved the metal of the missile, otherwise, Cala would have died as she reached a smaller height. Denver breathed a collective sigh of relief as the girl was taken into custody as soon as she was 5'5 again. It saved her too, as an angry mob from the village and from Denver was already on its way to lynch her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3104