- Text Size +

The Dimwit of Denver

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This story is full of destruction, mega to -a little- giga growth, feet, some scat and sex. The damage done is unintentional, because the giantess is mentally underdeveloped.
If you do not like a giantess like this, don't read further. I wanted to write a story with another kind of growing girl than one who kills and destroys because of malice, sexual pleasure, revenge or just because she is huge.

Please tell me what you think of it.



Chapter 1

"Professor Bennett! It's an emergency! Please come immediately to the operating-room!" the excited voice of a woman exclaimed. "A young man has been hit by a bus. Quick, professor!"

Professor Henry Bennett cursed silently. He was about start another round of testing his life's work, and now he was needed. Another traffic accident, as usual. People with at least a dozen broken bones. And he, the best surgeon and medical scientist of Denver, had to fix it.

"Where is the patient now", he asked, almost sighting.

"He is lying on the operating-table now. It happened about ten minutes ago.... Quick, professor!" the woman repeated. She was one of the nurses in the academic clinic that was prof. Bennett's working place.

"All right, I'm coming," he said and left his laboratory at once. It was again a situation in which every second counted, so he didn't have time to clear the lab's table he had been working at. The operating room was located in an adjacent building, and the way towards it was long. So he couldn't waste too much time. Couldn't waste any time at all. Little did he know that simply turning the key in the lock of the door would have prevented a much bigger tragedy than the risk of arriving too late to save the lad's life. But prof. Bennett didn't have time to lock the door. He threw it close behind him and ran towards the operating room. Every second counted! So he had to be there in time to staunch the bleeding and prevent death to claim the young man's life.

Prof. Bennett had been researching something that would give him the Nobel Prize for Medicine. He was certain of it! Combining quantum mechanics with the regenerating powers of animals like salamanders and lizards, who could i.e. grow back severed tails, he had concocted a potion that was able to make bones and tissue grow much faster than normal. The scientist was sure that once he had perfected the formula, bones would mend as quickly as they could break, and even severed limbs would grow back in half a day's time. It was all a matter of energy state of the cells -
the quantum part- and the regeneration power of the body itself, enhanced by the biological mechanisms of said animals.

When he had been called, the scientist had just poured the potion in a large beaker, and was about to test it on a sample of laboratory-bred tissue. Usually, the professor locked the stuff tightly away in his steel cabinet or refrigerating room, but now, there had been no time. The beaker with the yellowish liquid stood just on his table, within reach for anyone who entered his lab.

This "anyone' was one of prof. Bennett's employees, Cala. She was a cleaning woman, who happened to be in the vicinity when the professor was called, doing her work. Being diligent as ever, she entered the lab, not knowing it should have been locked. But she didn't think that to be strange, nor that prof. Bennett wasn't inside.

As a matter of fact, Cala was not someone for thinking at all. She had a very low IQ. Cala was mentally severely underdeveloped, though not mad or crazy, but hardly able to grasp anything above kindergarten level.
She lived in her own world. Nothing was odd for her, it was as if she lived in a permanent dream state, where the weirdest and illogical things seemed as common as everything else. For most of her life, now 22 years, she had lived at a special home for people like her. It was a clinic for those that couldn't take care for themselves, being supervised by psychologists, nurses, next of kin and volunteers. Some would call people like Cala "simple", others "dumb" and the more vulgar ones "idiots" or "stupid". Such things were even common in the clinic of prof. Bennett. Some of the employees had nicknamed Cala "the Dimwit of Denver", though they never said it aloud when anyone of the higher-ups was within hearing range. Prof. Bennett was one of those people, and he wouldn't allow such mockery at all.

Cala was a hard worker, wanting to do her utmost because she thought it was her duty. When she opened the door to the laboratory it was a sign for her she should be cleaning the floor there as well.
She worked at the hospital because of a social project to give people like her a job and an opportunity to earn some money for themselves. Although spending her pay was done under close watch of her leading psychologist of the home she lived in, Cala was happy. Simple as she was, she was proud of having a job at all and wanted to clean for "the smart man" (Prof. Bennett) until her retirement.

It wasn't before long she spotted the beaker of yellowish liquid on the lab's table.

"Cala thirsty," her simplistic brain thought. She dropped the mop and took the beaker. As uncaring as a child she drained it. It tasted odd, but her thirst was quenched. Cala went on cleaning the floor after she put the beaker back on the table, and left for another room after that.

About two hours later the professor came back to his lab, tired. The patient was stabilized for the moment, but nor he nor anyone else could tell yet if the guy made it. A young man indeed, two dozen broken bones and fractions at least. The human body had quite some damage resistance, prof. Bennett had seen that over the years, but it took a long while before this one was able to walk again. If ever. But maybe when he could finish the formula, and if it worked, yes, the young lad might be able to...

When he entered the lab his already tired body stiffened with shock as he saw the empty beaker.