Enhanced Procedures by ICM
Summary:

An attractive CIA agent has developed a new means of interrogating prisoners: Shrinking and humiliating them with her body.


Categories: Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Muscle, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8993 Read: 147742 Published: November 26 2012 Updated: January 19 2013
Story Notes:

This story will have something for everybody, but much of the focus is on ass. So if you are a lover of giantess ass than this story will be right up your alley, if not, be advised.

1. 1: The Big Day by ICM

2. 2: Framed by ICM

3. It's Up to You [Feet, Vore] by ICM

4. A Stinky Situation [Butt, Masturbation, Farting] by ICM

5. Rough Night [Ass, Entrapment, Poop] by ICM

6. The Morning After [Butt, Poop, Pussy, Piss, Fart] by ICM

7. The Shower [Exploration, Pussy, Masturbation] by ICM

1: The Big Day by ICM

Special Agent Keisha Hanes woke up from a long night of sleep. She rolled out of bed in her silky pajama pants and tight tank top.

Keisha was 28 years old, tall, had dark blonde hair, misty green eyes, and a relatively light skin tone. She had a way of parting her thin, elegant lips in such a way that you could just see her pearly white teeth through the narrow gap. Being a CIA agent meant that Keisha had to be in top shape too. She had toned but still slender and curvy figure, a nice rack of firm breasts, and, her most notable feature, a tight, round, muscular, and perfectly bell-shaped ass. It did not stick out unnaturally as does a plastic surgery ass, but instead flowed beautifully with her gorgeous curves.

Keisha instinctively walked toward the shower, but stopped herself when she remembered why she had skipped showering the previous three days. Keisha had pioneered a new interrogation technique for the CIA. Instead of inflicting an excess of physical pain, it applied a combination of pain, discomfort, disgust, and humiliation to break the subject’s will to resist. It used a newly developed technology that uses a special type of zeta radiation to instantly reduce the size of matter. Keisha then theorized that agents could use their fully sized bodies to interrogate the nearly helpless shrunken subject. Since Keisha had developed the method, she would be the first to put it into use. As a result, she needed to be as gross as possible to disgust her subject…or victim.

Keisha had to admit to herself, she was looking forward to this, especially if she got to force the subject to smell her ass. She had always had a thing for forcing things to sniff her butt. Even as a little girl, Keisha would shock her friends when she would pull down her pants, spread her cheeks, and put ants in her butt crack. She would laugh as the little ants, overwhelmed by her pungent stench, would writhe and die from the smell.

Keisha walked into the kitchen of her apartment. She pulled up her silky pajama pants and gave herself a huge wedgie. Having something wedged up her ass pleased her. Then she picked it out, and stuck her index finger down the back of her pants, into her butt, and rubbed her sweaty asshole a few times. She brought her finger back up to her nose and took a deep whiff. “Mmmm, now that’s nice and stinky.” she mumbled to herself in a naughty tone.

Keisha checked the clock on the microwave. “Oh shit!” she cursed as she realized she had to get dressed for her big day quickly, or she’d be late. She raced back to her room, and decided to wear a black G-string and lace bra. She slipped into her tight, form-fitting suit pants, a collared dress shirt, and a curvy suit jacket, her standard attire. She almost winced putting on socks over her petite, arched, long-toed feet. The smell wafting off of them from three days of not being washed was hard for even her to bear.

After she put on her shoes and grabbed her briefcase, she walked briskly out the door. Work was going to be fun today.

End Notes:

More chapters to come! Any and all useful feedback welcome.

2: Framed by ICM
Author's Notes:

This chapter is all story. It sets up the events and gets the ball rolling so to speak. The following chapters will really flesh things out. (Literally)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You yanked open your car door, got in, and fumbled with your keys as you tried to push them into the ignition. “Damn it!” you say through gritted teeth. After finally managing to start your car, you jam it into reverse and squeal out of your driveway; you can’t be late for work again.

After grinding through the morning commuter traffic, you finally make it to the pizzeria. Your boss eyes you suspiciously as you sign in with merely seconds to spare.

“We’ve got the morning delivery orders filled. Here’s the first batch.” said Arnold, he had just been hired.

 As you get your first stack of hot pizza’s their sweet aroma fills your nostrils. You have always had a very strong sense of smell.

After making the first two deliveries, you turn on your radio to the news. You’re shocked to hear that a covert operative has stolen some vital codes from the pentagon, and that he is still at large in your area. Just then, you hear sirens in the background, a lot of them. A pizza delivery car with the pizzeria’s logo screeched up beside you. It was Arnold inside! Without a word he dropped a pile of files, a briefcase, and various documents onto your lap, and sped off. You were dumbstruck, but your daze was broken by the telltale click of guns cocking, a lot of clicks.

“GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!” roared the FBI officer. “GET OUT AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE HOOD RIGHT NOW, OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!”

You looked around; your delivery car was surrounded by heavily armed FBI officers. You had dozens of pistols, assault rifles, and snipers trained on your head. You quickly obeyed the enraged FBI officer, but you still did not know what was going on. You heard people exchange words behind you, and then you felt a sharp sting in the back of your neck. Your hand shot back to feel a syringe, and then everything went black.

You woke tied to a stretcher being rolled down a hall. You watched as the fluorescent lights flew past you. You were still groggy, everything was blurry, and every noise sounded fuzzy. You felt yourself stop in front of some kind of door. Your heard people talking around you, but you could not see them.

“Is this the one who stole those activation codes?” asked a thick male voice.

“Yes, sir!” remarked a young, earnest voice.

“What do you think Hanes? You want him to be first?” said the thick voice again.

“Yes, yes I do.” said a sultry, smooth voice.

“Very well, prepare the radiation chamber.” Said the thick voice.

You blacked out again.

 

You woke up in a hot room. You were groggy again, not fully conscious. There was an aching pain throughout your body. You swear you felt your body getting…smaller. This had to be some sort of dream. Some kind of machine emitted a high pitch whirr that hurt your sensitive ears. The pain just increased, and increased. You strained against the stretcher, you were still tied down, bit the straps felt looser. Any minute now, and you could wiggle free. All you had to do was…was… Black.

You awoke a third time. This time you were fully aware. You were lying on a cold, metal floor that looked like stainless steel. You looked around at the landscape around you. It looked like some sort of interrogation room, but massive. A blinding light shined down from the distant ceiling. A thought crossed your mind, you remembered the shrinking feeling you had earlier, and you wondered if the room was normal-sized, and you had been shrunk to the size of two inches. “No, no. That’s impossible!” you told yourself. However, your fears were realized when a beautiful, shapely blond woman with a tight suit and golden badge reading “CIA” walked in through a door.

“Well hello there, little man.” She said in a familiar sultry voice.

“H-hi” you stuttered.

“My name is agent Hanes, but you will call me Mistress Keisha, understood?”

“Y-yes, ma’am.” You stuttered again, trying to sound as respectful as possible.

“Well then, now that that is sorted out, why don’t you tell me everything about your little scheme.” She said, more coldly.

“What scheme?” you asked, confused.

“Oh, you know, the one where you stole missile activation codes from the pentagon.” She sneered

“I don’t know anything about that!” you said defensively.

“Good! I was hoping you wouldn’t just tell me. That wouldn’t have been as fun.” She said while closing the door and drawing the blinds over the windows. “When I’m finished with you, you’re gonna wish you told me everything up front.”

End Notes:

Next chapter coming soon. Trying to balance my schedule and get out new chapters a soon as is possible.

It's Up to You [Feet, Vore] by ICM
Author's Notes:

I will begin including specific fetishes in the titles of chapters in which they appear.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wha-what do you mean?” you asked timidly.

“That depends on you. You decide when I stop, but, do me a favor, don’t break too soon.” She said with a sadistic tone.

“I told you, I don’t know anything!” you scream. You are scared now.

Sure you don’t” Keisha chuckled.

Just then Keisha picked you up. Her hand was enormous; you were nearly crushed in the embrace of her long soft fingers. She barred her fingers so that they looked like a cage, your cage. She lowered you to the floor and gruffly dropped you from what to her was a few inches, but to you was more like 8 feet. You crashed onto the cold tile floor, and whimpered in pain. Both your legs were broken.

 You looked up to see Keisha towering above you. She lifted her black high-heel above you and brought it down closer and closer. You screamed in fright. “Stop, please!” you begged.

“What was that? I didn’t hear Mistress Keisha in that sentence.” she said without any compassion.

Her shoe grew closer and closer. You couldn’t hope to get away with two broken legs. The bottom of her sole contacted your body. You felt it press down with unimaginable force all over your body, your arms, legs, torso, face. You felt Keisha continue to press down harder. “Please!” you groveled “I don’t know anything!”

“Is that so? You know I could crush you right now. It would be easy, like stepping on an ant. All I have to do is put my full weight on you and splat, you’re a red stain on the floor. Why don’t you think about that for a minute, I sure hope I don’t lose my balance.” She said in her sultry voice.

You winced in pain, both from your broken legs, and the immense pressure of Keisha’s colossal sole. It wasn’t just the pressure, there was all kinds of crap on the bottom of Keisha’s sole. Someone full sized would never take notice of it, but now your face was literally being shoved into it. You didn’t know what this mystery gunk was exactly, but it was probably a combination of old gum, dirt, dust, and dried urine from the bathroom floor. You cringed as your face sank deeper and deeper into the festering mass of crud.

“Anything you want to say about those codes?” Keisha jeered

“I can’t…breathe…” you managed to splutter.

“Not the answer I was looking for.” Keisha said sternly “Well I guess that’s it then, I’m just going to have to squish you.”


“N-no p-please…” you said as the pressure increased. You felt blood rush to your head, the pain was intense. It felt like your head would explode from the pressure. Release, Keisha lifted her foot.

“Th-thank you.” You said, trying to breathe normally again. “For a minute there, I though you really were going to squish me.” You began wiping the undershoe crap from your face.

“Believe I would have liked to, it’s what a little shit like you deserves, but my job is to find out about the codes and why you stole them.” Keisha said indifferently.

“So what happens to me now?” you ask.

“That’s up to me. Threatening to squish you didn’t work. So I’ll try something worse.” She said with a sly smile.

“I told you, I’m INNOCENT!” you say helplessly.

That remains to be seen” she said flatly. Keisha began to take off her heels and socks. After she was completely barefoot she stepped on you, trapping you under her long, thin toes.

Before you could react, Keisha had slammed down your foot barring you to the floor with her toes. Before you could move, foulest odor you had ever smelled began wafting into your nostrils from in between Keisha’s toes and underneath the ball of her foot. You squirmed in a futile attempt to get away from the abusive smell of Keisha’s sweaty feet. But she seemed to be enjoying the way your movements felt underneath her toes.

“Mmmhmm.” Keisha said in a slightly aroused tone. “It feels so good the way you writhe and squirm down there. How do my feet smell? It’s bee some time since I washed them”

“Unnhhgck,” you began to dry heave at the hideous smell of Keisha’s feet. “Please Mistress Keisha, I’ll do anything, just let me out of here!”

“Anything?” asked Keisha maliciously

“Anything.” You confirmed

“Fine.” She lifted her odorous foot and picked your limp body up. But then she crossed one leg over her knee and brought your face close to the bottom of her foot. “Lick it clean.”

That was it, you vomited all over Keisha’s foot. You saw the look of raw fury and disgust well up in her face. She wanted to kill you right then and there. Then the emotions subsided, and you saw a sadistic smile break across her beautiful face.

“Okay, now you have to lick up your own vomit, as well as my stinky feet.” She said vindictively.

“No, I can’t, I can’t do it.” You said

“Oh you will do it.” Keisha brought you up in front of her mouth, so you could see her clean white incisors though the small gap in her soft, thin lips. “Or I will pop you in my mouth and eat you alive.”

“You wouldn’t!” you said horrified,

“Oh yes I will. How do you think it’ll feel being digested into pulp in my stomach? What it will look like as my intestines absorb every last nutrient from that shitty little body of yours. How it’ll feel for me as I shit out the fecal remains of your body, your entire existence, your dreams, your hopes.

You were silent.

“So, what’s it gonna be? Lick my foot clean, or be digested?

You pointed to Keisha’s foot.

“Excellent choice.” She said satisfied.

You spent the next hour licking up your own vomit, lint, sweat, and festering dirt from Keisha’s disgusting feet. The smell of her feet was compounded by the smell of you own vomit. You were instantly sick from both the smell, and the vomit and refuse you were swallowing. It seemed like an eternity. You lost your sense of humanity; you were now just a slave, a pet, a toy to Keisha’s whims. She could do whatever she wants to you, and there is nothing you can do to fight or stop it.

After you were finished, you vomited again, this time into a trash bin nest to the door. “You are such a disgusting little creature” said Keisha repulsively. “No matter, this can all end for you if you tell me everything you know.”

“I told you Mistress Keisha, I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!” you half screamed half cried. You now had tears in your eyes. “Stop PLEASE!”

“Stop? You know I can’t stop until I have that information. Even licking my smelly feet hasn’t cracked you yet. You’re very resilient. No matter, I’m just getting started. In fact, I was hoping you’d last until this next part.” Keisha said with a dangerous smile.

End Notes:

Next chapter will feature ass. Coming soon.

A Stinky Situation [Butt, Masturbation, Farting] by ICM
Author's Notes:

This is it, the chapter I'm pretty sure you've all been waiting for. I know I was. I appreciate all of the helpful feedback I've recieved in the reviews. As many of you know this is my first story, and I thank those who are willing to help out the new guy. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You trembled half out of fear, and half out of your naked body on the cold tile floor. Keisha was obviously thinking about something, but what? You shuddered at the thought of all the heinous things Keisha could do. Your stomach lurched as Keisha picked you up with her cage-like fingers again.

“Oh god, what is she doing to me now?” you quietly muttered to yourself.

“What’s that? What am I going to do to you?” Keisha said sounding very excited “My feet obviously weren’t stinky enough to get you to talk, so I’m taking it to the next level.”

“What is the next level?” you asked timidly.

“Oh I think you’ll figure it out.” She said happily.

She slammed you down onto the chair. Your broken legs screamed in protest at being moved. You looked around, and realized you were in the seat of a chair. The hard plastic seat still carried a slight aroma of ass, probably from the last person who sat in it. The hard white light above you was blacked out almost instantly. You looked up and saw what fresh torment Keisha had in store for you. Above was Keisha’s massive ass. You could see two clearly defined butt cheeks and a narrow valley between them through the tight fitting suit pants. As she continued to sit down, you watched the cheeks begin to separate slowly under the pants. As Keisha’s buttcrack opened, the noxious gases within escaped and permeated her underwear and the tight suit pants, and were sucked into you nostrils. You fell onto your back, dazed for a moment by the hideous smell. Keisha looked at you with her beautiful green eyes for a moment, and then readjusted her ass so that your body would fit right in the depression of her butt crack. You watched in disbelief as she continued to sit down.  She stopped, her butt just a few inches from your face.

“Don’t suppose you feel like talking about those codes?” she said sarcastically.

You remained silent, still dazed by the putrid scent emanating from Keisha’s ass.

“No? Then I hope you’re ready to smell my tight, stinky, sweaty ass!” she said with elation.

With that, Keisha sat down on you. The first thing you noticed was the pressure of the fabric pressing down on your face. But that was the best part. After a few seconds, you took a breath through your nose. You almost vomited a second time. The smell was indescribable; there was literally no analogy to compare it to. Your face was directly underneath her asshole, and the cotton fabric separating your face from it offered little protection. You continued to breathe, and felt weaker with each breath. The rank fumes wafting off her sweaty, bacteria-covered anus seeped through the cotton fibers of her suit pants, and entered you nostrils and your lungs. It was hot and damp too, you could almost feel her anal sweat wetting your face.

Keisha began to slide her ass forward and back. She was rubbing her raunchy asscrack on you! The new movement freed up the sweat clinging to the walls of her crack, and they dripped down the sides, soaking up more shit particles and bacteria along the way. The soaked into her thong, and to your revolt, into her suit pants as well.

Your face was soaked in Keisha’s anal sweat; you involuntarily opened your mouth. The sweat poured into your mouth and down your throat. It tasted just like it smelled, like the worst ass you could imagine times 100. It had a sour, bitter taste to it, and burned your throat as you were forced to swallow it. It pooled in your stomach, making you extremely ill.

After an entire 15 minutes of this, you began to lose consciousness. The rancid fumes had almost completely deprived your body of oxygen, and you began to fade in and out. Just when it all faded to black, you felt the pressure lift from your chest. You watched as the giant, round, stinky ass rose up away from you. You sighed with relief.

Keisha couldn’t wait to sit down on this little man. To force him to smell her 3-day-old ass, and even have him be shrunken down so her ass was that much worse. She bent over the chair, and felt her pants tighten around her firm ass. She began to sit down; she felt her cheeks pop open with a wet “thlip” as the sweaty seal was broken. The little man fell back dazed; he must’ve gotten a whiff when her cheeks opened up. She quickly repositioned her asscrack so that his little body would fit right in, and his face would be right under her tight, sweaty asshole. She stopped just above his face and asked him for the information. She would do her job, even though she would do this on her free time given the choice. The little man was silent, so she was clear to proceed.

She sat down and put her full weight on him. She felt him squirm like the ants she used to torture as a kid. Feeling his little body under her ass stirred emotions in her she had not felt in a long time. After a few minutes, she decided that if would feel even better to rub her ass on him. She liked the idea of leaving her scent on him, marking him as hers.

After a while she noticed he stopped moving. She couldn’t kill him yet, so, much to her disappointment, she lifted her round ass off of the helpless little body. She thought it would be funny to taunt him about smelling her ass.

“So how does my ass smell?” she said in a sinister tone “You know, I think it’s been about three days since I washed the dirty old thing.” She continued to chuckle.

“Still not going to give that info eh?” she said more seriously.

“Mmmmm…mmmurgh” you groaned.

“That doesn’t sound like information to me.” She remarked. “Maybe I was going too easy on you sitting on you with my pants on. Maybe you couldn’t smell my ass good enough to really torture you. Ah well, easily fixed.” She undid her button and stepped out of her suit pants revealing a skimpy clack G-string.

You tried to say something, anything, but your words just came out as unintelligible mumblings.

Keisha stepped her right foot up onto the chair, spreading her ass for this next game. She picked you up and bought you around to her butt. You had déjà vu when you smelled her ass again, this time it was much stronger with only a thin piece of spandex in between you and the giantess’s anus. She pushed your head into the thong and rubbed you up and down her asscrack. Her panties, drenched in anal sweat, soaked you face and body, and you were forced to swallow more of the repulsive liquid. The smell was back, worse than before, more fresh, more intense.

You heard Keisha begin to breathe heavily.

“Give…me…the information.” She said half frustrated, half aroused.

You were hardly in a position to talk as she grinded your face up and down her stinky asscrack. Without warning she stopped, pulled aside her thong revealing a dark anus with a pink center and beads of sweat glistening on its folded surface, and began vigorously rubbing your face around its rim. She rubbed faster and faster, you felt the sensitive anus pulsing with pleasure at your touch. Around and around, more sweat poured out of her anus, more of its stinky coating was slathered on your face. It began to pulse faster and harder now, faster, faster; you heard Keisha moan as her anus pulsed long and hard for several seconds.

Keisha pulled you away from her still pulsing anus, and brought you around to her face. She was breathing heavily, and you could see, in the center of her green irises, two heavily dilated pupils.

“He’s a tough little bastard I’ll give him that.” She thought to herself. “But I’ve still got plenty I want to do with him. Maybe if I rub his face in my asscrack for a while, he’ll break. Either way, it’ll feel good.

She grasped him in her left hand, and began to rub his face up and down her thong. She got off on thinking about how gross and stinky it was for him back there. After a little while, rubbing his face in her ass began to feel really good. She realized it had been a long time since she had masturbated, and analy at that. Now she had the perfect little dildo, and after she was significantly turned on, she pulled aside her thong, and touched him to her anus. Her anus had been yearning for real stimulation since she began rubbing him up and down her crack, and when he made contact she was consumed with pleasure. She felt her anus begin to pulse harder and harder, she rubbed his face around the rim faster and faster, harder and harder. She cringed as she was consumed in one of the most powerful anal orgasms in her life. She took a minute to collect herself, and then spoke in a winded tone.

“Had enough yet?” she said, still catching her breath from her massive anal orgasm.

You didn’t know what to say, you didn’t know anything about these codes. It was Arnold they should be interrogating, not you. You just kept your mouth shut; Keisha would have to give up eventually.

“Nothing? Damn, you’re tougher than I thought. But you know what they say, the tougher they are, the harder they fall.” said Keisha matter-of-factly. “Let’s try something else.”

Keisha tossed you back on the chair. You saw her tight round ass cheeks above you once more, and shifted in discomfort as the stinky, sweaty, black thong approached you face. Keisha sat on you again, this time the smell was mixed with the familiar aroma of a wet pussy. Some of Keisha’s juice from her orgasm must have run back and mixed with the sweat on her anus to produce this new, equally as foul, stench that racked your recently abused nose.

“I guess my stinky ass just isn’t enough. I must say, I’m pretty surprised, maybe even a little impressed, but I still have a job to do.”

You felt Keisha’s anus pulse hard against your face. It opened and released a hot cloud of horrendous gas into your face, down your throat, and into your lungs. The SBD fart was so intense it burned your respiratory tract, and forced you to cough painfully. You heard Keisha sigh, and then grunt. Her anus puckered, and then pulsed again. A loud trumpet-like sound rattled your ears, shook your teeth, and vibrated your face against her reverberating anus. Another hot wave of gas washed over you. This one was not as bad as the first, but it was enough to begin depriving you of oxygen. You began to see colors, and became disoriented.

“Tell me the information, or I’ll fart again!” threatened Keisha.

You barely heard her, you were nearly unconscious. Keisha must’ve taken this for a no, because you felt her anus pulse very hard, harder than the previous two times. After a few seconds a humongous blast of hot air burned your eyes and throat. After a few seconds more, everything went black.

End Notes:

Expect to see more fetishes, and returning fetishes in coming chapters. Thanks for reading!

Rough Night [Ass, Entrapment, Poop] by ICM
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit short, but it fits in nicely as far as story and fetish increments are concerned. Apologies for the long wait everyone, I've been swamped these last few days, and appreciate those who are willing to be patient. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uhh. Unnhhgg. Urrrghhhn.” You grumbled. You woke up, but when you opened your eyes, it was completely dark. Your entire head was pounding, throbbing like a cold finger in hot water. You managed to focus beyond your splitting headache, and tried to remover what had just happened. This felt like the worst hangover you had ever had. Had that been it? Had you just drank way too much, and all this giantess and Mistress Keisha stuff was just a dream?

 As your senses returned one by one, you learned more about your surroundings. You were pinned between some kind of synthetic feeling cloth, like spandex, and a rubbery, fleshy material. You were still perplexed as to where you were, until your sense of smell returned. As you took a deep breath in through your nostrils, you smelled the distinct scent of Keisha’s repulsive anus.

--Two Hours Earlier--

“Haha!” laughed Keisha “I guess that last fart was a little too much for the little bastard.” She pulled the limp body away from her throbbing, sweaty anus. However, now that the subject was unconscious, she could not interrogate him. Keisha was unsure what to do now. No way she could revive him now, her fart had put him out cold. In fact, she was lucky he didn’t asphyxiate and die. Keisha pondered what she could do for a few moments and had an idea. It was getting late, and she needed to rest up for another hard day of interrogation tomorrow. Keisha picked up the subject’s limp body again, positioned him in her ass so that her tong would hold his face onto her anus. When she placed him, an arousing sensation swept over her.

She brushed her pearly white teeth, skipped the shower, and headed for the bunkroom on site. She had eaten a pretty big dinner, but she didn’t feel like taking a shit tonight.

“First thing tomorrow” Keisha thought to herself “maybe I’ll even take it right on him.”

--Present--

You were inside of Keisha’s thong, its elastic string pinning you firmly into Keisha’s buttcrack. Your face was pressed into her anus, and its sensitive folded walls pressed in on your cheeks and temples, twitching with delight every time your slight movements stimulated them. You tried to move your body, but the spandex thong held you firmly in place; you couldn’t even turn you head away from the giant woman’s putrid asshole.

You were forced to take another whiff. The scent was unbearable, the foul orifice around your face reeked like a rotting carcass, but many times more acute, more sharply stinky. When you recoiled from the horrendous smell, Keisha’s anal muscles contracted with pleasure around your face, and began sucking your head into her bowels. You panicked, and struggled even more, you think you heard Keisha moan playfully, and the anus seized your head and pushed it up into Keisha’s colon. Your head popped though the wrinkled opening into an open tube, with soft, pink walls. You took another breath, this time the scent was almost completely that of shit and fart. You looked up the tube, and to your horror, saw a creamy brown stool slowly sliding towards your face. The walls contracted, and a gust of rancid gas hissed past the turd, and surrounded your face. You gagged at the smell, and you began to lose consciousness. Just as you were about to slip away, you felt Keisha’s anus pulse around your neck, and the fart whistled by your head and out her anus.

This momentary relief was short-lived. The fart had loosened up Keisha’s stool, and you heard it begin to slide down her colon towards your face! You writhed, you squirmed, but it only served to pleasure Keisha more. Her anus clamped down on your neck, and began to strangle you. You felt pressure behind your eyes as the giant asshole literally choked the life out of you. Just then, you looked up, and the creamy, slimy shit plowed into your face. It went up your nose, into your mouth, and down your throat. You were forced to swallow a huge lump of Keisha excrement that you could not cough up.

“This is the end,” you thought to yourself “strangled by a giant anus and smothered by a piece of shit.” Just as you had accepted your fate, you felt the anus relax a little, and the shit pushed you back out of Keisha’s anus. Merely seconds after your head cleared the opening; the anus caught itself, and contracted on the brown log. The poop had turtled out, and was now being sucked back in. You sighed in relief.

Keisha’s thong had pushed your face back into her anus again, and this time, it was slathered in shit from the last incident. As the night wore on, things began to heat up in Keisha’s ass, literally. The temperature became so hot; you thought you would be cooked alive. What’s worse, Keisha’s pungent anal sweat was back, this time there seemed to be gallons, at least to someone as small as you. The sweat mixed with the fecal remains scattered about Keisha’s anus to create a festering, viscous solution that coated your entire body, and found its way into your mouth. You gagged as you were forced to swallow this hateful substance in order to breathe. This, in combination with the shit you swallowed earlier and the ambient heat, made you ten times sicker than you have ever been. You vomited twice, but it didn’t relieve your upset stomach. You sat in a pool of agony, and shit/sweat for hours.

You were just managing to drift off to sleep in your slimy prison when all of the sudden you were jostled around; Keisha was getting up. You felt her roll onto her stomach, but you weren’t expecting the next part. Keisha grabbed hold of her flannel pajamas, and pulled up, giving her a deep wedgie. You were forced into the smelly, sickly, slimy anus. Keisha kept you there for a good five minutes before picking out here wedgie, reaching down the back of her pajamas, and plucking your desecrated body from the slimy pool.

“Fuck! You stink!” said Keisha mockingly, a smile brimming on her thin, pink, lips. “It’s okay though, I just gotta take a shit, and then we’ll see about cleaning you off.” A cruel and malicious smirk broke across her beautiful face, and her gorgeous green eyes watched you excitedly.

End Notes:

Next chapter will feature similar fetishes, maybe with a few others thrown in. I will try to get it out as soon as I can. As always, any and all feedback is appreciated.

The Morning After [Butt, Poop, Pussy, Piss, Fart] by ICM
Author's Notes:

Once again, apologies for the very long wait. I have had one hell of a week, and the next is looking to be about the same. I will get out new chapters as soon as possible, but expect coming chapters to have similar wait periods.

That said, I have given a lot of thought to your suggestions and have tried to make this chapter (and the chapters that follow) a little longer in length. However, where writing is concerned, I think that quality is better than quantity, and prefer a story that is short and sweet, instead of drug out much longer than it should be.

Regardless, thank you all for your feedback, and, as always, enjoy!

You got very queasy as Keisha carried your stinking, shit-covered body down the halls of the facility. You once again saw the rectangular fluorescent lights passing by through Keisha’s slender fingers, but they were more intimidating; you shuddered at how the light fixtures dwarfed you now. You couldn’t tell where Keisha was taking you, but you assumed that it would be back to the interrogation room for more questioning. You were wrong.

You caught a quick glimpse of what seemed to be the women’s restroom sign before it disappeared behind a wall of white tile. A chill ran through your body.

“Whatever she wants to do with me in here is definitely bad news,” you thought to yourself.

You tried harder to peer through Keisha cage of fingers, but all you managed to see was another, rather ugly, woman undressing for a shower, and then you was Keisha entering a bathroom stall.

“It looks like you had a fun time with what was left of my dinner last night,” Keisha said with a smirk. “To be honest, I really like sleeping with you against my asshole, your little body stimulated me all night, and gave me some hot dreams.” “We should really try it again sometime, but first, I think that you this dump of mine should get reacquainted.

With that, Keisha set you down on the rim of the cold porcelain toilet seat. You recoiled when you saw a long, curly, stinky pubic hair stuck to the seat next to your body. It was probably left over from the last woman to use this toilet. You looked up. Keisha had her pants down, and you watched as her colossal rear end lowered towards the seat, and you. You tried to crawl away, but your broken legs screamed in protest. You slipped, then rolled down the slope of the seat, and yelped as you thought you would roll into the cold water below. Luckily, you rolled vertically and only your head was left hanging over the inner edge of the toilet seat, facing down.

Keisha did not notice you had moved, and continued to sit down. She stopped as her bowel movement began prematurely, and you watched in disgust as the ugly brown head of Keisha’s poop turtled out of her dark brown anus. You watched the tight, powerful anus constrict around the turd, and cleave off the exposed head. It fell from her anus and hit the water with a splash, sloshing water all over your face in the process. With this temporary snag out of the way, Keisha sat down completely. First, you felt only to cold soft skin of Keisha’s ass, but soon you felt her tight, round, and firm gluteus Maximus press down on you with all of her weight.

You looked straight ahead. You had a side view of Keisha’s anus, and could see it pulse outwards as she bore down on her smooth, creamy stool. You could perfectly see the recently chopped head of her massive stool protrude slowly from her anus, then it began to descend towards the water below. Keisha’s asshole swelled and contracted around the turd, slowly moving it out of her bowels. You saw the anal flesh turn white from the tension of passing such a thick log of shit. All the while you felt Keisha’s ass muscles flex and relax around your body, she obviously liked having you under her butt.

After what seemed like an eternity, the turd finally stopped halfway out of Keisha’s asshole. You saw the anus pulse a few times, and then, with a massive rectal contraction, she slid the log home, and it crashed into the water below. Foul, shit-contaminated droplets pelted your face, and entered your mouth and nose. There was no “stinky ass smell” to these droplets; they smelled like straight up shit.

You watched Keisha’s bowels strain to rid her body of a few small stragglers, and then she let off a satisfied sigh.

“Ahhhhhhhh, that felt incredible,” said Keisha, obviously relieved. “But now that my ass is all dirty, I need to clean it up, and that’s where you come in.”

You felt your testicles shrivel.

Keisha picked up your helpless body off of the toilet seat, and began to position your body upside down in her hand, so that she could apply pressure to the back of your head with her index finger. Then she stepped up her right leg onto the toilet (she obviously liked this position), and spread her beautiful pale-white ass cheeks to reveal the shit-plastered interior of her buttcrack. You closed your eyes, gritted your teeth, and braced yourself for this fresh hell that approached.

First, Keisha used your body was a shovel, and scraped out the majority of the leftover shit with your torso. It covered you in warm, creamy, brown shit that smelled like death itself. After she was done with this, she forced you to eat the remaining shit leftover in her ass. You barely managed to take the first bite, let alone swallow the mouthful of shit you had. Your saliva liquefied the shit in your mouth, and caused it to drip down the back of your throat. You swallowed the wad of warm, sickeningly tasteless slime with a gag. Took another bite, and repeated. After you were done, your stomach was so upset after eating all of the shit, that you vomited it all up right back into the toilet.

“Well that is where it goes anyways,” she said in a mockingly innocent way. “Now there’s just one more thing, like my asshole clean you little fucker!”

She pressed your sickened face to the cusp of her asshole, it was still red and quite ripe from its recent activity. She held your face in her anus until you could not breathe. The wrinkly walls stretched around your struggling face. You realized that she would not allow you to breathe until you began licking her asshole. You stuck your tongue out, and did your best to caress and clean the rancid tasting, sensitive anal flesh around your face. After just a few seconds of this, she pulled you free. You gasped for air, and were at first taken aback by the still wretched ambient smell, but were thankful for the air regardless.

“Again!” she commanded, and shoved your face back into her anus, pushing your face hard against it with her index finger on the back of your head.

After seven repetitions of this process, Keisha was finally satisfied with your work. She pulled you away from your stinky torture, and brought you back around to your face. She leaned forward, her massive nostril flaring, and sniffed you. She recoiled with a shocked, but strangely satisfied look on her face.

“Jesus you stink!” she said. “No way in hell I’m gonna interrogate you any more until I clean you off, and I’ve got a great idea on how to do that!” She said playfully with her eyebrows raised.

“Aw shit…” you muttered under your breath.

Keisha squeezed you tight in her soft, elegant hands, and carried you over the one of the bathroom sinks. The pulled up on the lever behind the faucet, and you saw the gigantic drain plug seal the hole. A wave of relief washed over you, you were safe from the drain. However, you were a little perplexed after Keisha set you down in the sink, but did not turn on the faucet. Your fright returned when you looked up and saw Keisha straddling the sink, her knees on the counter at each side of the sink. You followed the white-skinned, clean-shaven, toned leg on your right up past the knee, past the thigh, and over into Keisha’s crotch. You stared in awe at the massive pussy above you.

Even from your perspective, you had to admit to yourself, it was the best pussy you had ever seen. It was tight, defined, and the most perfect shade of dark pink. There was a perfectly kempt landing strip of pubic hair leading up from Keisha’s bulbous, pink clitoris, ¾ of the way up to her waistline. You couldn’t help it, your cock was rock hard, and pre-cum was leaking out of the tip. You figured “what the hell, I’m going to die anyways.” So you began to jerk your dick to Keisha’s voluptuous vagina. After a few minutes, you came so hard even Keisha heard your jizz hit the surface of the sink. She looked at your face, and then her eyes shifted to your cock. She studied it for a while, truly intrigued, but then she turned her head forward again and closed her eyes.

She sat there for a while, but her next method of torture for you became apparent when she let out a relaxed sigh the made your heart skip a beat. You watched the opening of Keisha urethra relax. With eyes closed, and a subtle smirk, Keisha began to piss into the sink. At first, it was mere drops of piss; these hit the sink surface, and started to pool in the bottom around the drain. It was far from over, and soon enough a yellow waterfall of rank-smelling, hot urine slammed into the sink wall, and soaked your face and body with the spray. The pool around the drain got larger and deeper every second. You tried to climb up the sink wall and away from the sickly yellow pool, but you slipped and fell backward into the turbulent waters. You opened your eyes, and the acidic pee burned them unlike anything you had felt before. You tried to breathe, but got a mouth full of sour, salty piss. You were submerged in Keisha’s piss. You fought your way back to their surface and struggled to keep afloat. The waterfall from Keisha’s pussy was still flowing, and it created a vortex around it that threatened to suck you under. As you fought against drowning, you also fought the pain of the hot, acidic urine burning your skin.

You were becoming more and more overwhelmed. You had a look of horror on your face as Keisha gawked at you fighting for your life as a result of her carrying out her most basic bodily functions. The downpour stopped, but you were exhausted from your bout with the powerful currents. You were too tired to tread water, so you tried to float on your back.

Keisha look at you and put her finger to her lips in a mock state of embarrassment. “I hope you don’t mid sir, but I really had to go, and it looks like you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

You continued to float on your back, gasping for air, on edge of losing consciousness.

“You look really tired,” Keisha said, acting mockingly concerned. “Maybe my morning gas will help you get to sleep.”

You were helpless as the enormous woman again turned around and sat on the sink. Her ass covered the entire rim, and shut out almost all light. You could see you old friend, Keisha’s anus, directly above you, and you began to choke on the all too familiar scent of Keisha’s ass. You saw her bulging anus open up, and a stream of hot, stale, fermented fart escaped with a pthhhhhhhhhtttt noise. You began to see stars as your brain was deprived of oxygen, and passed out from the massive woman’s fart.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I'm planning on only making one more chapter of hardcore giantess fetish content; after which, I plan on finishing off Enhanced Procedures with one or two more chapters featuring more narrative, and a scene of non-giantess erotica.

All feedback, suggestions, and reviews are welcome.

Next chapter: Breakfast for Two [Vore, Pussy, Masturbation] coming soon.

The Shower [Exploration, Pussy, Masturbation] by ICM
Author's Notes:

I'm very sorry about the long wait. I've been going through some rough times lately, and I just didn't have the time to sit down for an hour or so and plug the final chapters of this story out.

I was originally planning on including vore in this chapter, but ultimately decided against it, because vore usually implies death, and that doesn't jive with what I'm going for in this story. I have plans for a much more fatal giantess story in the works, and it will include some vore.

Anyways, this chapter is almost exlusively pussy/masturbation, with a little exploration thrown it. Enjoy!

Your head was throbbing as you came to. You looked around through blurry vision, and noticed that you were still surrounded by the white walls of the women’s restroom. You continued to look around, and squinted as the bright light intensified your raging headache. You saw a light-colored mass of skin, and, as it came into focus, realized it was Keisha, completely naked. You again marveled at her tight, shaped, curvy features, and that round ass of hers. You also looked up and saw her firm, perky tits. They hung high and protruded far outward from her chest, culminating in a stiff reddish-pink nipple. Much as you might hate what she was doing to you, you could not deny that Keisha was one of the most beautiful women you had ever seen.

You looked down to discover that you were sitting on the edge of a sink. The same sink that Keisha had pissed in, and had nearly drowned you. You were still damp, cold, and your whole body reeked of the dank, sticky smell of urine, but was alive. It was the most disgusting feeling you had ever experienced, all of your skin was red and inflamed from the irritant urine, and there was no way to wash yourself off. You looked up again at Keisha. She was walking around the restroom, apparently looking for something.

“Ahh, here it is,” she said satisfied. Keisha returned holding a tub of Vaseline.

You gulped nervously; you had a bad feeling about what Keisha was planning to do with you and the Vaseline. Keisha walked over to the shower across the way. Before arriving there she stopped, pulled open her right ass cheek with one hand, and let out a wet, meaty fart. She giggled, and placed the Vaseline on the shower shelf. She walked back over, and picked you up. She was surprised that you were awake.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re building up a resistance to my farts. That last one only kept you out for thirty minutes or so. But honestly, you must be getting wary of this, just give me the codes, and this torment can end,” said Keisha, with just a hint of sincerity in her voice.

“Fuck you Arthur!” you thought to yourself. This whole thing was because of him, and now, you’re here in some secret CIA facility getting tortured by a giantess, for information you don’t even have! “Fuck!” you said out loud. Keisha paid no attention.

Keisha held your tiny body up to the shower head, and turned it on full blast. The cold water slammed into your body, you blacked out for a second from the shock. After a few seconds, the water began to warm up, and you relaxed a little.

“Is it warm yet?” Keisha asked sadistically, she enjoyed having a little slave to test the water for her.

You did your best to nod “yes” to her, and, after sampling it herself, stepped into the shower. She took you in one hand, slathered some shampoo on you that burned your eyes and nose, and began to scrub her hair with you. You experienced a twisted sensation of pleasure as the beautiful golden blonde locks of smooth hair rubbed up against you. Keisha’s hair was like the softest bed you had ever laid in, and you tried to enjoy this short moment of bliss before the coming moments of dread.

After she finished scrubbing her hair, she rinsed both you and her hair off. She set you on the shelf while she rubbed conditioner into her roots. After she was done, she took you in her hand again, lathered you in body soap, and began to use you to rub wash her body. She started with her chest, and you felt her firm breasts against your body as she rubbed you up and down them, in between them, and around her hard nipples. The she moved on to her smooth, flat stomach. You heard her digestive organs gurgle as she slid you up and down her abdomen. She brought you around to her behind, and plunged you head first down into her asscrack; rubbing your face and soapy body all over her stinky asshole, and around her tight butt cheeks. She scrubbed you around her curvy hips, down her toned legs, and around her hourglass waist.

She placed you on the shelf, got some Vaseline on her finger, and began to coat your body with it. You noticed that she was also fingering her pussy with her other hand. After you were completely covered, she brought you down to her crotch, and you came face to face with a hard, dark-pink, and eager clitoris. As she continued to finger herself with her other hand, she shoved your face into the excited clit, and commanded you to kiss it. You did as you were told, and began to kiss, suck and caress the giantess’ clitoris with your tongue. You heard her quietly gasp with pleasure, and she pushed your face harder into her clit. She began to move you up and down slightly, and you saw her hips begin to gyrate in a synchronous motion. Keisha was getting wet, and you were starting to drown in Keisha’s greasy fluids. You tried crying out to her to stop, but you were muffled as she shoved your open mouth back onto her clitoris. She wouldn’t stop now; her feral urges had taken over.

You decided that it would be easier to just hurry up and bring her to orgasm so it would be over. You began to suck and lick Keisha’s enormous clit with much more enthusiasm. She began to gyrate even more, and you saw a kinky, but almost cute smirk of delight spread over her face. Without warning, she pulled you away from her clit, and looked you in the eye for a split second. She then took your body in her fist, and slowly but steadily inserted you into her soaked vagina. Even before you passed the dark pink lips, you could smell the oaky-sweet scent of Keisha’s tight cunt. You watched as it pulsated, eager to devour your tiny body.

As she firmly pushed you past the wet opening, you felt to warm, soft tube contract around you. At first the squeeze was uncomfortable, but you switched your position, and managed to reduce at least some of the pain. As before, you figured the best way out of this was to appease Keisha and get her to let you out of her vagina before you suffocated. You tried to imagine where her g-spot would be, and began to stroke and like the vaginal wall until you felt an explosive contraction in the walls around you. You stopped for a moment and listened. You could hear Keisha breathing heavily, and could even hear her hear beating a few feet above you. When you pressed your lips to the inner surface again you heard Keisha moan softly.

“This must be it,” you thought to yourself, and began furiously stimulating the area with your face and limbs. You heard Keisha’s moans get louder and louder as they reverberated down through her body. She began even larger gyrations, and the fluids began to flow even stronger. Now every time you licked the red, fleshy surface Keisha’s powerful vagina contracted in pleasure around you. You licked faster and faster, and Keisha responded in kind. Finally, when Keisha climaxed, her vagina squeezed down hard on you, and just as you thought your ribs would cave in, you were flushed out by a torrent of vaginal fluid. As you slid out into the open again, you barely managed to grab ahold of one of Keisha’s pussy lips, and dangled over a deadly fall. Keisha saw you, and cupped you in her hand. She rubbed your body against her pussy a few more times, and then rinsed you off in the shower stream.

Still breathing heavily, Keisha brought you up in front of her face, and spoke. “You make a great dildo, I wish I could take you home and use you for the rest of your life. Either way, why were you so cooperative this time? If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were enjoying what I just did to you.”

“I…I just wanted to hurry up and be done with it. So you’d let me out,” you said falteringly.

“Really? If you’re so eager to get out, why don’t you just tell me the information, and we can return you to normal size.” Keisha said sarcastically.

“I’m telling you, I don’t have what you’re looking for, but Arnold might…”

“Who is this Arnold?” asked Keisha, obviously intrigued.

“Guy I work with. He drove by, dropped all that paper on my lap and sped off,” you answered.

“Interesting…can you describe him to me?”  said Keisha in a more formal tone.

You found it hard to take the beautiful, naked CIA officer in front of you seriously, but you made sure not to show it. You described Arnold to Keisha as best you could. When you were done, she got dressed, picked you up, and carried you down the stark hall. She brought you back to the interrogation room she had tortured you in, and dropped you on the cold metal table. She left without a word, but you could hear muffled voices outside, and some people leaving.

End Notes:

The next and final chapter should be out later this weekend. It will NOT contain any more hardcore macrophilia, but it will feature a graphic scene with a few other types of fetishes. It also wraps up the story as far was lore is concerned.

All reviews are appreciated, and thank you all again for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3149