Family Matters by Dudemanguy
Summary:

Would you do anything for your family? Anything?


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 18897 Read: 110222 Published: January 02 2013 Updated: April 01 2013
Story Notes:

Ok, I planned on uploading this earlier today but had a extreme amount of problems so here it is, in the dead of night.

Enjoy.

1. Meet The Griffins by Dudemanguy

2. Big Sister by Dudemanguy

3. Doctor's Visit by Dudemanguy

4. Differences in Love? by Dudemanguy

5. A 'Little' Talk by Dudemanguy

6. The 'I' Room by Dudemanguy

7. Slumber Party by Dudemanguy

8. Deja Vu by Dudemanguy

9. Explanations by Dudemanguy

Meet The Griffins by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1. An introduction and yes, he shrinks this chapter.

(Sorry to spoil it for ya.)

"Oh my baby boy! You're finally leaving me!" Judy Griffin cried as she hung onto her 18 year old son's, Andrew, shoulders. Andrew just sighed and hugged his mother back.

"Come on mom, you know i'm not leaving today. I'm just packing up today so I can leave early tomorrow. I'm still going to be here another night." Judy stepped back wiping the tears from her eyes. Truth be told, Andrew was surprised to see his mother like this. Being a lawyer, she was usually the tough one. She had no problem laying down the rules, and enforcing them if need be. But every person has a weak spot, and family was her's.

"I know, I know, but it's just so... here. You're leaving me! I remember, it seemed like it was just yesterday, you were running toward me yelling, 'Mommy! I used the big boy potty!' I wish I could keep you here like and make you 3 years old again!" Judy sighed happily, tears still dribbling down her cheeks.

Andrew rolled his eyes and turned around to grab a box full of books and other things. Just then his sister Angela walked in.

Angela was a striking figure. Her short womanly form, blonde hair, blue eyes, and large breasts made her almost irresisitible. The 16 year old was most unlike Andrew and Judy who were taller than average people, had very dark brown hair, and brown eyes. It only made sense. She was adopted.

It was a fact all of them knew, and none of them cared about. If anything, this fact only brought Andrew and Angela closer. They loved each other more than some actual siblings do. Andrew knew he wasn't related to Angela in any way so he promised to always be there for her like a real sibling would do for his brother or sister. They loved each other deeply. 

"Yeah, it sucks that you're leaving us bro, but at least I get your awesome room." Andrew was the slightest bit annoyed by her statement. He did have to give up his room but at least he wouldn't be living here much longer. It still annoyed him to have to come back and see his room all girled up just a few months from now.

"Yes yes, you get my room, but are you not the least bit sad?" He asked her. She shrugged nonchalantly and said,

"No, I mean, it's not like you're leaving forever. Just for a few months. Then you'll visit us right? Doesn't matter to me if you did ,but I think mom would like it." Angela said still inclining her head toward their still teary eyed mother. Andrew decided he had had enough of this.

"Shut up Angie, and give me a hug." She obliged and stepped into his warm embrace. She looked up and whispered into his ear,

"I will miss you Andrew. Remember me while at college." He smiled knowing that his sister did indeed care that he was gone.

"I'm not leaving till tomorrow. So I guess this is a little early. Keep the rest to yourself and tell me tomorrow." They disconnected and Andrew resumed packing up his car. It was a small car, but his mom would take their minivan and pack more stuff in their. That way, he would have everything he needed. After shoving the box in to his back seat, Andrew walked back in the house. 

His mom was still sitting at the table musing over old memories of baby Andrew, and toddler Andrew, and so on and so on. She smiled at him as he walked in and he smiled back.

Dang, it's going to be hard to leave them, he thought to himself. He really did care about his mother and sister. But I have to go, its part of everyones life. As he walked upstairs to clear out the rest of his room, he realized he was missing more packaging boxes. He walked out of his room and pulled the attic door down, revealing a slightly dark area and a rickety old ladder leading up to it. That's where they kept boxes full of old stuff, and just empty boxes if they ever needed to be used. 

Andrew walked up the ladder, and turned on the old lightbulb. The dim area grew brighter as the light fought off the darkness. Andrew looked around for empty boxes amidst all the full cluttered ones. He decided to start rearranging some boxes to look for ones he needed. So that's what happened. Finally he moved most of them when something caught his eye. 

A chest was sitting there, not a big one mind you, but a small, almost hand held one. There was no lock on it anywhere and it was a simple wood chest. But the strange thing was, it looked almost brand new. Andrew thought about this for a second, but curiosity got the better of him. He opened the chest.

All of a sudden, his chest constricted, he couldn't breathe, it felt like he was dying and he suddenly passed out. He awoke not a minute later. But something was wrong, he was in a totally dark place. But it was... soft. It felt like a type of fabric. He ran his hand over the material and realized it was fabric. But where was he? Andrew start to crawl out of the dark, fabricy prison and soon found himself in a dimly lighted area. And then he saw.

At first he thought that he was dreaming after having passed out, but he found that untrue after having pinched himself. Andrew started to panick as he realized something was seriously wrong.

Everything was extremely huge.

He gasped as he turned around and saw that what he climbed out of was his own T shirt. He could see the white and the yellow mustard staing beyond that. He walked up to the 2 inch stain and measured just below it. He wasn't even 2 inches tall! But how the fuck? That chest, of course! Someone must have put it there, but who?

Andrew would think about it later, but right now, he needed to get out of the attic. His fear only increased as he realized that there was no way out. The only way out was the ladder, and each rung was probably 75 feet apart to him. There was no way he could survive that.

He decided to sit down and think about what he could do. There were 2 options.

1: He could try to jump down the stairs. Very terrible idea, but maybe the only one.

OR

2: He could wait until a family member walked up here. He would contact them and they would hopefully help him.

Andrew decided he was going to try and wait for his mom or sister to come up. So the only thing to do now was sit and wait...

 

 

"Andrew!" His mom's yell woke Andrew up from his sleep. He was disappointed, and scared, to find he was still an inch and a half tall.

"ANDREW! Where are you!?" His mom's voice reached him from below again. There was no point in yelling, she couldn't hear him. He resumed sitting on the dust filled floor.

"Where is that boy... Oh! he's probably up in the attic. He left the ladder open." Andrew jumped up as he heard this. Great! His mom was coming. He could get her attention. He stood still until his mother walked up.

Upon seeing her size he immediately had serious thoughts about reconsidering his plan. But this was the only way. Even if he was the size of her big toe, he was still going to get her attention. 

After she fully rose up into the attic he ran toward her.

***

"Andrew are you up here?" Judy yelled as she looked around the attic. Rats, not here either where could he be? She thought dejectedly. Right then something on the floor caught her eye.

"Oh hi there little bug, I see you really like my feet. Well, let's see if they like you shall we?" Judy raised her foot up and brought it down on the bug.

***
"MOM! I'M DOWN HERE! HELP ME!" Andrew ran toward his mother shouting as loud as he could. He was rewarded as she caught sight of him. 

"Oh hi there little bug, I see you really like my feet. Well, let's see if they like you shall we?"

Shit.

He managed to jump toward the side right before his mother's foot caught him. He realized how close he came to dying right there but thought nothing of it as he knew he needed to hide somewhere. Yes! Over there under the old cabinet. Andrew ran as fast as he could, having to avoid his mother's foot once more. He managed to make it without being crushed but immediately recognized the danger he was still in.

His massive mom was out there thinking that her 1 1/2 inch son was an insect. But he had to get her attention somehow. He sat there thinking about how he would and didn't even notice the giant hand snatching him up.

"Ha! Gotcha little bug. Let's see how well you squish." Judy's hand immediately enclosed Andrew. He tried to hammer at his fleshy prison as they slowly closed together preparing to crush him. He hit her fingers as hard as he could but got no response. Finally, he resorted to his last resort.

He wet himself in her hand.

Judy immediately opened up her hand thinking that she crushed the insect upon feeling the warm liquid. But to her surprise, it was still there and a tiny yellow puddle was sitting in her palm. 

Yellow liquid. That means that there's a human...

No way.

Judy took a closer look at the thing in her hand and gasped loudly as she realized that this 'insect' was her 18 year old son in a fetal position.

"A-A-Andrew?" She asked timidly. He slowly uncurled himself and stood up walking out of the puddle and over closer to her face.

"MOM!" She heard clearly, due to the fact he was yelling.

"Andrew! My baby! What... what happened?" Andrew relayed the story about the chest over to his mother. She was clearly puzzled because she never remembered storing something like that up here. But she would look into it. 

Judy brought her son down to the kitchen and set him on the table. He immediately stood up and walked over to his mothers face.

She leaned down to get a better view of her miniature son. He was just so... tiny. Judy sat there for some time staring when something crossed her mind.

She had thought of him as an insect. And she almost stepped on him. Her eyes welled with tears as she realized she almost killed her own son. At last, her tears escaped and rolled down her cheeks falling.

Andrew saw the giant sparkling orbs and was wondering why his mother was crying when she put her head on the table next to him. He was surprised and he walked over to his mother's head and asked her why she was crying.

"Andrew, I almost stepped on you! I thought you were a bug! I could have killed you! You would be nothing but a stain on my foot right now! My baby boy...Dead!" She was sobbing as she said this and Andrew stroked his mothers hair. Judy regained her composure after some time but she was still sniffling.

"Aww mom, it's ok. I'm here right now safe. You didn't step on me and i'm talking to you. It's ok mom, it really is." His comments brought a smile to his mothers face and she picked him up carefully, sitting up herself.

"Oh Andrew, you're such a sweet son, you are. I wish all boys were like you. Here let me give you a kiss." He immediately started to protest but was cut off by his mothers massive lips almost covering his naked body.

"Mwah!" His mother kissed him loudly and held him in her palm after. Andrew was slightly embarrased that his mother kissed him while he was naked. But he had no clothes his size so all he could use to cover up was a tissue. Him and his mom talked for a few minutes before something crossed his mind.

"Umm, mom, how am I going to go to college." His mother didn't seem worried.

"You can't now I guess. We are going to have to get you checked out by a doctor some time soon, but you can't go to college." This news struck him deeply even though he expected it.

Couldn't go? After all he had done? Straight A's in high school, for nothing? That sucks.

"Mom! I need to go!" He started to protest feebly knowing that he was going to lose almost instantly.

"No. You have to stay here. We don't know how this happened so we'r going to have to try and fix it..." She was interrupted by a voice coming from across the room.

"Mom, what the hell are you talking to?" Angela asked eyeing her mom queerly.

End Notes:

 I ended on a semi suspenseful note. I don't know if the sister and brother will have any uhh, incest. But him and his mom WON'T so don't ask. But I hope you guys enjoy this. 

I plan on making it long.

If you love a good story, review.

Big Sister by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

I plan on uploading the first 3 chapters this week. 

Here's chapter 2

"Mom, what the hell are you talking to?" Angela asked Judy. Judy stood up holding Andrew in her palm still.

"Angela! Don't use language like that in this house!" Judy told her sternly. Angela was a little taken aback at this, but walked forward to see what her mother was carrying. Judy cupped her hands preventing Angela from looking. She didn't quite trust her daughter with this news yet. She knew that some people would take advantage of something like this.

"Ok mom, but what are you holding? Can I see?" Angela tried to peek inside but her mother was holding her hands together firmly preventing her from seeing what was inside.

"Angela, I have something to show you." No shit, Angela thought, she just wanted to know what it was.

"But I don't know if I can trust you yet. You have to promise me right here, right now, that you won't hurt what's in my hands. Promise me." Angela was surprised her mother was making her do this.

"Ok mom, I promise." Judy looked her over a bit which made her uncomfortable but apparently seemed to decide.

"Ok, well... here goes nothing. Angela, look closely." She unclasped her hands revealing the tiny form of Andrew. He was still covered in a tissue so Angela didn't first see what it was.

"Mom, what is that? I can't see it it's so small..." Andrew stood up and looked up closer at his massive sister's face. She still couldn't recognize him so he decided to help her. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted

"Hi Angela!" She instantly shrieked and fell back onto the floor. She stood up visibly shaking and took another look at Andrew.

"A-Andrew? N-no way, this isn't p-possible." She glared up at her mother, "Stop tricking me mom! T-this is so mean." Judy gazed down at her daughter with sad eyes. Angela looked into them and knew that this wasn't a trick. She looked at her shrunken sibling more closely and could definitely see that it was Andrew. Her eyes almost popped out of her head as she realized he was so tiny.

"Andrew! It is you. B-but how did you get so tiny?" Andrew told her what he told their mother. She was as confused as both of them were but she said she would go lookfor the box. A minute later she reappeared with it in her hand. Andrew told them that that was the box.

"Don't open it! You could shrink too!" Andrew yelled seeing his sister about to flip the lid. But she didn't hear him and she opened it.

Nothing happened.

"Andrew... this box is empty. I don't know what was inside it, but there's nothing in it now." Angela set it down next too him and he looked inside. Sure enough, there was nothing in it. Just wood walls and lid. He sat down clearly confused. Whatever was it it obviously shrunk him, but what?

His pondeirng was cut short as his sister snatched him up, softly, and held him in front of her. Her huge blue eye was almost as big as him and he looked into it. 

Her hand opened up into a palm and he sat down in it, realizing both his mother and sister were watching him, trying to gauge his reaction now that they had some time.

"Andrew, make no mistake, I still love you and I still think of you as my big brother." Angela said suddenly startling him. Well, that was quick he thought. He was going to wait to ask them if he could still be thought of as a person. But I guess Angela was also thinking about too, Andrew thought.

He got up and hugged her thumb which was slightly bigger than him. She giggled seeing how cute he was being so small. His mom demanded to see him and Angel reluctantly handed her 'big' brother over. 

"Ok sweetie, I know this is hard, but we need to get to a doctor now." Andrew paled slightly hearing this and his mother saw.

"No baby! I won't be carrying you in front of everyone. I don't want a news frenzy on my tiny son. No, i'll carry you in my pocket or purse. And we'll all 3 see Dr. Bailey together. 

Andrew was relieved to hear this. Dr. Bailey was his doctor since childhood. She was a tall woman, 5' 11" and was Andrew's doctor since he was 5. She would know what to do if anything could be done...

"That's settled then! We'll go see the doctor tomorrow. But right now, let's have a little family time shall we!" Judy announced. 

"Ohh! I'm up for that!" Angela said.

"Here Angie, hold your brother for a second while I get some lunch. We can sit here and talk for a while." She handed him back to Angela who squirmed a bit as Andrew fell into her hands.

"Sorry bro, just thinking how weird it is. Not an hour ago, I was getting a hug from you, having to look up at you. But now, you're no bigger than my thumb!" She giggled.

"Ok, but I hope you don't hurt me at all. I don't want to be treated like a pet since i'm now less than 2 inches tall." She seemed offended by his statement.

"Andrew! I would never hurt you, I love you! You're my brother and i'll never forget that." Andrew sighed happily, knowing that his sister would stay true to her word.

But still, that doesn't mean she wouldn't have some fun with me Andrew couldn't help but think that. No, she wouldn't do that

Would she?

He shook his head trying to get rid of those thoughts when his mother walked in carrying a plate containg 3 turkey sandwiches, and she had 3 bottles of water. The sandwiches were massive and the bottles towered over him like 5 story buildings.

"Uhh mom, I don't think I can eat all this." Andrew said as he realized that he was not even 1/10th of the size of the sandwich. She was munching on hers when he said this and realized that he was right.

"Hmm, guess I should make smaller portions from now on. That or you could just eat some from our plates. Just watch out for us!" He shivered as she said that imagining himself being swallowed by either one of them. A quick glance at his sister confirmed his earlier fear.

She winked at him suggestively and snapped her teeth together when their mother wasn't looking. Uh oh, I might have to watch out for her, he thought to himself.

But he managed to snag a corner of the turkey off of his sandwich and his mother took the bottle cap off and filled it with water. After eating a miniscule amount of turkey, (to his family) Andrew announced he was stuffed.

"Already? You really haven't even touched you sandwich!" Angela exclaimed seeing the  sandwich still intact all the way. Just a little turkey was missing from the edge. 

"Makes sense since i'm so small..." He was cut short by his mother snatching him up and kissing him. The turkey odor stuck in her mouth and he smelled a little of mustard too after the kiss.

"Mom! What was that for?!" He asked her. She smiled at her diminutive son sitting in her hand.

"Can I not kiss you because you're my son? Oh, you also are SO cute at that size, it's hard to resist." She giggled a little. He could see Angela roll her eyes a little, at least someone else thought it weird too.

"Ok I guess I am cute. But just tell me next time before you kiss me." His mother smiled down at him as she set him on the table.

"Ok sweetie, i'll make sure to do that. Now go talk with your sister while I go upstairs and clean myself up a little. I seem to have spilled a little mustard on my shirt. I'll have to change it." Judy frowned at the stain and walked off.

Angela picked her big brother up again and held him close to her. Once again he was intimidate by her size. Luckily he was still wearing the tissue loincloth and she couldn't see the erection he was getting.

He was embarrased as hell right then, but seeing his beautiful sister at such size aroused him. His face blushed a deep red and he looked down trying to control himself.

"Andrew what's wrong? Did I hurt you in any way?" Angela asked worriedly. He continued to look down and she lifted his chin up with her finger. Luckily, his face was a pale pink now as he controlled himself, and she didn't notice anything odd.

"Did I hurt you?" She repeated.

"No i'm fine, just a little... overwhelmed I guess." She laughed a little but stopped when she knew how serious this all was.

"I would be too if I were you. But don't worry, mom and I are going to take great care of you." She smiled and stroked his back. He was calmed by his sister's giant finger gently massaging him. 

"Just think of all the things that could happen to you..." She mused while still stroking his back. He was so relaxed now that he started to feel sleepy.

"You could be accidentally stepped on, or eaten, or killed by just a bug. They're larger than you now!" She exclaimed. Andrew snapped out of his trance as he realized that what she said was true. Even most bugs out sized him. He shuddered thinking of meeting a beetle on the floor one day.

Angela noticed her brother's discomfort and slowly started to resume her stroking. He became sleepy again and finally fell asleep. Angela noticed this after a few minutes and gently set him down on the table and admired him.

He looked cute at that size. If he wasn't her brother, she would have snatched him up right there and kept him forever as her boy toy. But she would help him no matter what right now. She loved him.

Her mother came back in smiling.

"Good news guys I managed..." She immediately stopped seeing Angela and Andrew.

"Oh, is he asleep?" Angela nodded. Judy lowered her tone and whispered over to Angela.

"Ok, put him in my purse carefully. Don't wake him up, I managed to get an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Bailey doesn't know much yet except I told her Andrew has an odd condition I need to talk to her about." Angela gently scooped up her tiny brother and deposited him in Judy's purse. 

"Ok, let's see if they can fix Andrew."

End Notes:

As you can see, I want a good relationship between brother and sister. Not a sibling rivalry.

Doctor's Visit by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3

This is just an edited version of chapter 3.

Chapter 4 I plan to upload Sunday. Also, I plan to upload a chapter a week, maybe 2 depending on my schedule. These 3 chapters are just a preview. But things get interesting after this.

Andrew woke up in a dark place. He immediately tried to jump up but his legs were stuck under something big, flat, and heavy. He couldn't see it and wriggled out of it. But right now, whatever containter he was in was still.

Where was he? The last thing he remembered was falling asleep with Angela stroking his back. Could he be in the chest? No, he didn't feel any wood anywhere. But where was he?

After a minute he heard muted voices. Both were female and both were very familiar. He picked the first one out to be his mother. The second one happened to be Dr. Bailey.

"Where's Andrew Ms. Griffin?" He heard his doctor say in an impatient tone.

"Oh come on Susan, do we have to be so professional?" Judy said trying to lighten the moment up. Susan Bailey sighed and asked again,

"Where's Andrew Judy? If you said he has a condition I need to see, he needs to be HERE, not someplace else." Judy gave up and went for her purse.

"Why are you going there?" Andrew heard his doctor ask his mother. After a second he heard a zipper opening and looked up to see light flooding in. He was in his mother's purse! And what was holding his legs down was actually a small plastic gum container. His mother's hand reached down and groped around for him. He grabbed on to her finger and she brought him up.

"You know the weird condition I told you about? Well, this is it." Judy held her hand in front of Dr. Bailey and her eyes immediately went to the tiny Andrew. She stared for a few seconds while Andrew stared back at the enormous eyes of his doctor.

"Oh my God, h-how did this happen?" Susan asked Judy quietly. Even doctor's can be surprised apparently. Go Figure.

Andrew's mother repeated the story he told her, and Dr. Bailey was as confused as the others were. She didn't have an answer either.

"I don't know if I can fix this... I mean, nothing like this has ever happened before. I might have to call up some professionals for this..." 

"NO! I don't want to make a media case out of this! I just want to know what the heck is happening to my baby boy!" Judy's voice grew as she talked to Susan. Andrew noticed his sister was in the room also, sitting in a chair, reading a gossip type magazine. She noticed him staring and waved hello. He waved back and she smile briefly before returning to her magazine. Meanwhile, the 2 women were getting into an argument.

"I told you, if you want me to fix him, or at the very least diagnose him properly, I need to have someone more qualified than me in here!"

"And I told YOU, I don't want anybody else finding out about this. I wasn't even sure I should have shown you. Guess I was wrong to do that apparently." Both women were now into it very deeply and Andrew was getting scared. He hoped that his mother didn't do anything rash, and forget he was there. 

As if reading his mind, Judy went over to Angela and placed Andrew in her hand distracting her from her magazine. Angela could care less that she was distracted because her tiny brother was WAY more interesting than any celebrity gossip. Judy walked back over to the doctor and resumed yelling.

"I don't want anyone to see him. NOBODY at all. If one person finds out, we could be the center of the news and he would be taken away from me. Too many bad things have happened today already. I don't want my son taken away." Susan was still thinking of Judy in the wrong.

"I understand, but do you want him restored? Back to normal where you can hug him and properly recognize him as a human being? Do you?" Judy's eyes narrowed as she picked up on something the doctor said.

"Are you saying my son isn't human anymore? That he can never be a person ever again? Well let me tell you, he is as human as anyone else and I don't want you, or any other doctor putting their filthy paws on my son!" Judy yelled at Dr. Bailey.

Right then they heard a knock at the door. Angela quickly covered Andrew with her hands as the nurse stuck her head in the door.

"Sorry to bother you Dr. Bailey, but your yelling is starting to disturb everyone. I need you to quieter so at least we can't hear you." Susan ran her hands through her hair and dismissed the nurse.

"Thanks for that Janice, i'll keep my temper in check. Thanks for telling me." The nurse nodded and left the room closing the door behind her. Angela unclasped her hand revealing Andrew once again and he stood up carefully. Susan turned back to Judy and talked to her in a calmer tone.

"Look Judy, what i'm saying is not that he's not human. He is a proper human. But he needs to be looked at by professionals. I'm not even close to qualified to diagnose him. Please listen Judy." But Judy would not be persuaded by anyone at the moment.

"No. I don't want anyone else to see him. If I had to choose between him being small but staying with me, or possibly having him restored, but I might not see him for years, I would rather keep him with me. It was a mistake coming here. Angela, Andrew, we're leaving. Right now." Angela didn't argue with her mother and cupped her hands around Andrew as she left. As they walked out the door Dr. Bailey yelled out at them.

"You're making a mistake! He needs to be checked out! We need to fix this!" Judy turned back and yelled,

"I don't care! Come on kids, we're going." And Judy left without another word to the doctor. She got in the driver's side and Angela got into the passenger seat and removed her hand once again revealing Andrew. Judy was still angry at the moment and was yelling on the road every time something bad happened.

"Mom, are you sure we shouldn't talk to some one else about this? I mean, Dr. Bailey had a point about getting a proffesional to look at Andrew." Angela said.

"Fuck Dr. Bailey." This shut Angela up and surprised both her and Andrew a lot. Their mom almost never resorted to foul language ever. This was only the third time they've ever heard any from her. She must be really pissed off, Angela thought.

"Ok mom. Well, Andrew, guess we'll have to put up with you being so small. But don't worry! It's not going to be so bad, we'll both take great care of you." Andrew sat down and put his face in his hands thinking about all that happened.

There was almost no chance he was going to be restored to normal size. He was going to have to live out his life stuck at below 1 1/2 inches tall. But at least he was going to be treated nicely by his family. He looked up at Angela and she smiled down at him. Both felt a strong connection right then as brother and sister. Both loved each other.

They arrived at the house and all sat down at the kitchen table. Andrew was deposited on it carefully by Angela and Judy sat down heavily, after having been through a hard meeting.

"Ok Andrew, guess we're not going to get any help. But I know we'll make this work" said his mother attempting a smile. Andrew knew that part of the reason he's not going to get any help is because of his mother's stubborness to protect him. But he loved her much and trusted her decision.

"Yay! We get to have tiny Andrew now!" Angela said excitedly. This did cause their mother to smile as she herself realized that she got her wish and Andrew didn't have to leave. Judy stroked Andrew's head softly and said,

"Yes, right now, my baby boy is the most important thing to me. If anything happened to him, I would never forgive myself." Andrew stared down embarrased,

"Aww mom, I know you're not going to hurt me..." Andrew muttered. His mother smiled down at him and started to stroke his back as Angela did before they left.

"I know honey, it's just that you're so small, anything could happen." Andrew stopped her right there before she got any further. He didn't want to be reminded how small and vulnerable he was.

"Angie already told me this! I don't want to go over it again..." He said. Judy realized that she was embarrasing him and stopped. Silence sat there for a few minutes before Angela spoke up.

"Umm, don't mind me asking, but where's he going to sleep? I mean, he can't sleep in a regular bed now or anything." Judy thought about this for a moment before answering.

"I guess i'll have to make a makeshift bed for him. I know! I'll get an old shoe box of mine and put some cotton in there and maybe a small sheet. It'll be huge to you sweetie! How do you feel about that?" Andrew said he would enjoy it.

"But where am I going to sleep?" 

"With me of course silly! I don't want you sleeping in that giant room by yourself!" Andrew was a bit disappointed he wasn't going to sleep in his own room, but at least he wasn't going to sleep alone. He actually was kind of scared of being in his huge room by himself.

"I guess I can do that. Sure why not?" His mother was pleased to hear that he accepted her choice and went off to make his bed. Angela beckoned her brother over and he walked over to her hand.

"So 'big' brother, you get to sleep with mommy tonight! Makes you feel 3 years old again doesn't it?" He stuk his tongue out at her and she laughed seeing the miniscule tongue slip out of his mouth at her.

"Aww, you have to be so mean to your poor defenseless little sister?" She said, still laughing at his helplesness. He stopped immediately and sat down turning his back to her.

"Andrew... I didn't mean it like that i'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of your size right now. I really am sorry." He turned back to her and she scooped him up gently and brought him up to her face.

"Maybe mom will let you sleep with me one day! It'll be fun! Like a sleepover kind of but maybe even better." She drifted off thinking about all the things she could do with her miniature brother. Andrew actually liked the idea and wanted to sleep in his sister's room some time. But he was afraid. Afraid of seeing her almost naked while she dressed. He didn't want her mad at him because he thought her almost irresistible. 

"Yeah, maybe we can do that..." He said. Angela continued to hold him when their mother came back in the room. She was holding an old shoe box that used to containt a pair of heels. Judy picked Andrew up out of Angela's hands and put him in the box.

"How does it feel sweetie?" She asked him. He walked around the massive space admiring the size and softness of it. It was perfect, he thought to himself.

"Well, honey? What do you think?" His mother repeated.

"It's awesome! So soft!" He said to his mother. She smiled at the compliment and picked him up. 

"Ok you'll use that a lot from now on. But it's only around 3 so I guess we'll have to..." She was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Angela stood up and walked over. She opened the door and walked out to see whoever it was.

Andrew and his mom stared at each other awaiting Angela's return. She came back with wide eyes.

"Andrew! It's your girlfriend Tanya!" She said urgentl

 

End Notes:

A girlfriend? And the plot thickens...

 

Differences in Love? by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Surprise! I managed to get the day off and I finished chapter 4 early.

Chapter 4

Both Andrew and Judy jumped up at the same time. 

"What? What does she want?"

"I imagine she wants to see Andrew since she still thinks he's leaving tomorrow." Judy thought about this. It made sense but what was she going to tell the girl. Andrew was also thinking about all that was happening.

First he shrinks to an inch and a half tall. Next he finds out that he can't go to college nor is he going to be fixed. THEN his GIRLFRIEND comes over not knowing he's a tiny freak. Could this day get any worse?

"Ok, Angela, take Andrew and quickly hide him. I'll take to Tanya."

"What are you going to tell her?" Judy looke at Angela impatiently.

"Whatever I want! I don't know if i'll tell her everything now, but go hide him, just to be careful. Go!" Angela hurried off with Andrew in her clenched hand. She hurried and looked around for anywhere, anything to hide him in. There! an old wicker basket containing some blankets. Angela placed Andrew on top and covered him with a blanket. Good, he wasn't visible.

"Now stay here!" 

 

Meanwhile, Judy opened the door and saw Tanya standing there patiently waiting. She was a pretty girl, with not fiery red hair, but a lighter red. Her green eyes sharply contrasted this making her quite unique. But the reason Andrew liked her wasn't for her looks. Andrew saw what was inside. Tanya was one of the nicest, sweetest girls Judy Griffin had ever met. If she had to pick a word to describe her, the closest she could find was 'pure'. 

"Hi Tanya, what brings you here today?"

"Hi Ms. Griffin, I just came by to see Andrew before he left tomorrow. Is he here?" Judy bit her lip wondering what she should tell the girl.

"Come in, we'll talk inside." Tanya walked in and they sat in the kitchen. 

"Sorry Tanya, Andrew's not here right now. He's not going to be here for the night actually." Tanya heard this and her eyes started to water.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Oh, sorry" Tanya said wiping her eyes, getting rid of some tears. "It's just that I thought Andrew would want to say goodbye before he left for college tomorrow." 

"He's not leaving tomorrow sweetie! He's not! So don't be sad."

"When is he leaving then?"

"Umm, we're not sure. Andrew hasn't told us yet." Right then Angela walked in.

"Hi Tanya, come to see Andrew?" Tanya nodded. The two girls were actually good friends. Even though they had a two year age difference, both were very comfortable around each other most of the time. If they were both the same age, there would be no doubt they would be best friends.

"Yeah, but can you excuse me? I need to go to the bathroom quickly." Tanya got up and headed down the hall.

***

Stay here? That was kind of boring. Andrew decided to wait a minute then get out. Luckily, Angela didn't pile too much of the blanket on top of him so he could get out easily. He did and saw he was right outside the restroom. Luckily, he was in a wicker basket so the strands on the outside made it easy to climb down. It was kind of like a ladder and he made it down in a couple minutes. He jumped off at the bottom and for once, got a chance to recognize the full size of everything around him from the perspective of the floor. Everything was so big. Andrew for once, realized how small he had actually become. And it scared him.

He walked around the basket, not wanting to stray too far in case danger arises. Luckily after a full loop (the basket was a circle) he declared the surrounding areas bug free. Only then did he relax. But not a minute later she felt the ground shaking. Oh crap, Angela's coming, she's going to be pissed i'm not in the basket. But then a pair of sandals came into view. 

Those look like Tanya's... Oh shit! They were Tanya's! Andrew looked up and Tanya caught his look. She stood there in total surprise and he ran behind the basket before she could do anything.

"What the... Just a stupid bug, too bad I didn't squish it..." Andrew was both relieved and scared. She didn't recognize him, but she could have stepped on him. Luckily she was too surprised to actually do anything. Which saved his life. Andrew was going to have to be more careful.

 

Tanya walked back into the kitchen and took her seat again. 

"Sorry, I saw a bug outside your bathroom. I didn't squish it though it ran behind a basket before I could get it." Angela paled visibly hearing this. Judy noticed this and quickly stared her daughter in the eyes. They had a conversation without the use of any words.

Was that...

Yes

Should we tell her?

I'll get Andrew

Ok you do that

 

Tanya noticed the silence, "What's wrong?" Judy turned back to Tanya with a tired expression. Angela got up and left the room.

"Uhh, is something wrong guys? Should I leave? I can go, it's no bother if Andrew's not here." 

"But he is here Tanya. I don't know how to say this, so i'll show you. He's here." Tanya was now really confused.

"You just said he wasn't... What's going on? Are you lying to me?" Just then Angela walked in with her hands cupped. 

"Ms. Griffin, what is going on?" 

Angela answered instead, "Sorry about this Tanya, but here's Andrew." Angela unclasped her hands revealing Andrew with his tissue loincloth. She set him on the table in front of Tanya's wide eyes. He stared back and she looked up slowly.

"I-is this a trick of some kind? A-are you pranking me? To post this on the internet later? Because if it is, this is mean!" Angela and Judy exchanged another glance and looked back at the girl.

"No, it's not a trick. Talk to him, he's real. We just don't know how this happened. So don't ask."

Andrew, was actually quite excited contrary to everyone else. He got to see his pretty girlfriend at such a magnificent size! She was even more beautiful than ever! Her beautiful red hair, green eyes, large breast, and flawless skin were maginified to such greatness, he was starting to get a little aroused. She looked back down at him,

"I-is this true? Is that really you Andrew?" 

"Yes!" She nearly screamed at hearing the tiny thing speak. She bent down and poked Andrew in the stomach. None too gently either. He collapsed on the table gasping for breath.

"Hey! What was that for?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think you're real. I mean, this isn't possible at all. So I just think you're fake. You can't be Andrew who is my boyfriend." Judy was shocked at hearing this.

"Young lady! That 'fake' is a real person! He is my son! I hope you realize that." Tanya didn't seem offended at all.

"Again, you can't be real. It's just impossible. I don't think there is anyway for you to prove to me that you're real." Andrew sat down completely shocked. Here was his girlfriend, who he actually loved, telling him that he couldn't exist. He thought hard, and decided to REMIND her that he was real.

"If I wasn't real, how would I remember everything we did together?" This caused Tanya to pause. 

" Yeah, I remember everything. Like 2 months ago, I bought you a beautiful necklace with purple hearts and your name inscribed in every one of them. And you added some charms of your own to each. Like 2 red hearts with MY name inscribed in each. You did that just a week ago. And we were planning to go for a 6 month anniversary dinner in a few weeks. I had a plan to buy you a beautiful ring, and then I was going to... never mind, i'm not real, why should I tell you this?" Tanya was sitting there with tears dripping down her cheeks. 

"I'm sorry Andrew! It is you! I... I didn't believe it at first, but I could tell you were serious when you wer explaining our dinner plans. Can you forgive me?" 

"I already have baby. I love you." Tanya reached down and picked her boyfriend up carefully.

"But we need to fix this. I can't have other people find out that i'm dating a two inch tall man."

"Wait, are you breaking up with me?"

"No, not officially, but nobody else can know that you're 2 inches tall." Just then, Angela coughed reintroducing her and her mother's presence to the conversation.

"Umm, not to interrupt your lovey dovey moment, but we've already established that. Just sayin..." Both Tanya and Andrew seemed miffed at being interrupted.

"How rude..." Angela turned a bright red and sat back as their mother took control.

"Ok, now i'm not trying to sound mean, but Tanya, you need to go home. Come back tomorrow, but right now, we need to ave some family alone time." Tanya got up.

"I understand perfectly Ms. Griffin. I guess i'll be going then. Bye all you, and Andrew, I love you." She walked out the door leaving the 3 Griffin's alone. Angela breathed deeply finally getting the stress of the conversation to leave her system.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Judy sat back sweating slightly.

"No, it wasn't honey, but I was scared that Tanya would hurt him. Luckily he managed to convince her before she did. Good job sweetie." Andrew looked down a little embarrased.

"Thanks mom... I was scared." He was interrupted as his mother snatched him up.

"What the heck were you thinking running out into the middle of the hallway like that? She could have stepped on you and not even have noticed. You're lucky she paused before she reacted or else you wouldn't be here!" She was reminded of her own experience of almost crushing Andrew and broke down into tears. Angela held her mother while she cried. Judy was still holding Andrew and he looked down again. His mother was right, he was being irrational and should have stayed in the basket like Angela said. He looked at Angela and noticed she was staring at him.

"Mom? Can I take Andrew with me upstairs?" She nodded, tears still leaking out of her eyes.

"Ok, just don't lose him or hurt him." Angela nodded and grabbed Andrew. She walked into her room locking the door behind her.

"Me and you are going to have a talk." 

Andrew almost pissed himself as he heard his sister' tone.

End Notes:

I plan to upload chapter 5 by Tuesday. 6 by Friday. I plan on 2 chapters a week. Enjoy this story guys.

A 'Little' Talk by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

I had fun writing this chapter. I hope you have fun reading this.

And thanks for making this my fastest growing story in views.

It means a lot.

And remember, this is not the end, although I guess the ending for this chapter could have proved as a nice story ending too...

Angela deposited Andrew on her bed none too lightly. If it wasn't for the soft surface he was sure to have come up in a few bruises. As it was, he landed on his arm funny and twisted it which caused pain. Nothing broken or sprained, just a lot of hurt at the moment. Angela continued standing watching Andrew regain his footing on the plush surface of her bed. He managed to get a foothold on the soft light green blanket and stood up looking at her. 

"You do know what you did today was immensely stupid right?" Andrew nodded. He could tell that she was very angry. Her posture was rigid, she was clenching her jaw and se seemed to spit words out at him. He could only hope not to get onto her bad side at the moment.

"And you also know that you could have died right?" More nodding from Andrew. He was mostly nodding because he just wanted to end the conversation more quickly. Apparently Angela noticed this too because her anger only increased as he nodded his head.

"Dammit Andrew! I really don't think you realize that yet do you? You just want me to rant and rave until you can finally get your puny ass back into mom's hands right?" Andrew nodded slightly until he realized that that wasn't the smartest thing to do. He looked up at her eyes which were almost glowing with anger, and simply said,

"I do realize that Angela." She calmed down slightly accepting his answer. 

"Ok then, but do you KNOW how much of a wreck mom's in right now? She almost lost her son due to a stupid, STUPID decision on his part. And I don't think that this 'son' realizes how upset she's in." Andrew was confused for a second. When he left his mom seemed to be carrying on alright. Yes she was a little upset, but she looked alright.

"But I thought she was fine? She didn't look too sad much..." He was stopped by the look on Angela's face. She wasn't in a rage yet, but it was the closest that she had gotten all day.

"Really? You didn't think ? I can vouch for that too. But yes, mom's almost lost her mind right now. She may act strong, but as I said, it's all an act. Seeing her 18 year old son shrunk down to 2 inches tall almost crushed her. Almost. But then she saw the brighter side of the situation. You got to stay home with her, be with her 24/7. She get's to take care of you like when you were a baby, not that I would know much about that. I came here when I was 2 and you 4. But today, you reminded her how vulnerable you are, how weak, how puny, you are compared to the rest of the world. And she's almost lost it." Angela was just getting warmed up on her lecture. Every word uttere only increased her anger. Andrew was feeling small now. As his sister continue he started to fell smaller and smaller, he felt like a piece of dust right now, not important to the world just... there.

"Yeah, if you died at all, I don't think Judy could take it." Uh oh, she called her Judy, Andrew thought. This only meant Angela was as pissed as can be. She was finally raging. "She would go over the edge! Suicide would be a major possibility in her life! And I don't want that to happen at all! I love her almost as much as you do. So don't think i'm not affected by your choice either. If you died, I would be grieving almost as much as her. But i'm young, I could live through it, she couldn't Think about destroying a woman's heart, the woman you love the most right now. Your own mother." 

Andrew was starting to feel terrible, but through all the beration, all the anger, all the yelling, he still felt he had a point to be made. Something he told his mother which calmed her, something he would try on his sister.

"Jeez Angela, i'm here right now, it's ok I didn't get stepped on and i'm here talking to you." But Angela wasn't his mother. As soon as those words left his mouth her eyes narrowed and she leaned down until they were eyelevel and stared him directly in the eyes. 

"How could you say that? Something so stupid, so absentminded! That just makes you braver and makes you want to do it again. And next time, luck may not be on you side!" Andrew made the worst mistake of his life.

"Luck has been on my side so far" he retorted sarcastically. The statement was bad, but the sarcasm so obviously employed in it sent Angela over the edge. She slapped him which to a normal person, might have stung a bit, but to him, a wall came and smashed into him at high speed sending him flying a long distance. He was almost knocked unconscious and many bruises were flowering all over his body. He struggled to get up but the pain took his breath away and so he laid back down gasping in pain. Angela picked him up grasping him tightly causing even more pain to his fragile tiny body. He couldn't breathe, he wasn't thinking straight. Everything was wrong.

"So, big brother, luck's been on you side so far? Well what about now? Are you lucky now?" Andrew could tell Angela was gone.

It was as if a switch was put in the off position. A plug was pulled and in that plug was all her reason, guilt, care, embarrasment, and hesitation. There was only one thing Angela wanted right now.

Pleasure. Pleaure and Power.

Not as far as sexual pleasure, but the pleasure at having power over someone else. Having complete power over someone that only few people on the Earth have ever experienced. She enjoyed being able to decided whether Andrew would live or die. She could end his life with just a flick of the wrist and she basked in that revelation. 

To her, everything was perfect.

Angela continued to increase her grip on the bruised an battered young man until he started groaning in pain. Seeing that he couldn't take much more she relaxed it slightly and set him down on the floor by her feet where he lay down, eyes closed, trying to prevent any more punishment from the giantess he thought he knew so well.

"Get up" She said in a dead tone. He didn't move an inch and remained laying down ignoring her.

"Get UP!" She yelled at him finally putting an emotion into her voice. He struggled to his feet grunting and groaning the whole way.

"Rub my feet, rub everywhere or else." She said in that same dead tone as before. He grudgingly walked forward and reached her big toe. He put his shoulder into it and started pushing against the soft, slightly cool flesh. He heard Angela give a grunt of satisfaction from above as he worked. Every minute or so he changed toes. The giantess approved of his work but somewhere through the 8th toe, he dropped like a sack of potatoes. 

"I didn't tell you to stop Andrew. Get back up." He didn't respond and she leaned forward gazing at the miniature human lying at her feet. She had that fleeting feeling of power again, having a human being lying at her feet, almost as if he was worshipping her like a goddess.

"Andrew! Get up if you know what's good for you!" Still no response. She was getting very angry again and asked one more time. No response. Angela had had enough of him today and stood up to her full height. Andrew looked up at her colossal form and whimpered slightly, something that she didn't hear at all.

 "I guess a disobedient person should be punished for not listening to his master." And with that she kicked her foot slightly forward sending the already overwhelmed Andrew, flying through the air. He soared until his head hit a wooden cabinet with a very audible crack. His head actually split open very slightly and blood wasn't gushing, but was leaking out of the wound. He saw Angela through a blurry focus walk toward him and he just didn't care anymore.

She picked him up and placed him in the middle of the floor. He was still bleeding and a red mark was left at the base of the cabinet, also staining the white carpeted floor. A small blood stain soon formed where his sister placed him. She stared at her diminutive brother still enjoying the assuredness of her power and finally knew what to do.

"Andrew, you have done terrible things today. And luck is not on your side. It never has been it never will be. You have never been lucky. Do you feel lucky now?" He didn't answer, his body was physically and mentally uncapable of doing anything at the moment. 

"I am going to do what Tanya should have done while you were on the floor Andrew." She raised her foot over him, about a foot off of the ground, and held it completely still over his puny form. Andrew looked up at the giant naked sole poised above him, knowing that with it, came the crushing death of his. He knew that he wasn't going to survive if that foot came down. He raised his hand slightly with a last ditch effort and said as loud as he could

"Angela..." And promptly fell unconscious from fear, pain, and the overhwelmingness of the situation. 

And the plug was plugged back in. All her emotions came back to her, the switch was turned on. She saw what she had done with disgust, with the greatest guilt anyone had ever felt. She saw the blood stain where he landed after she kicked him and finally, her gaze fell on her unconscious sibling.

"A-Andrew?" After getting no response she became immediately scared. She reached down and picked him up noticing the blood coming out of his head.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. I can't believe I did this to him." Angela gasped tears starting to pour down her face. She was in total shame of her actions and she set him down on the cabinet. After scrutinizing his small body carefully, she assessed no major damage except bruises and that cut on his head. It wasn't deep or severe but still blood was coming out. She fetched an old shirt of hers and laid him on it to try and block the blood coming out and to also soak up any already there. But one more surprise was still in store for the girl.

"Angela? Can I see Andrew for a second? I need to talk to him." Judy entered and saw her daughter sitting on her bed crying deeply. She walked over and sat down next to her holding Angela in her arms, stroking her and trying to soothe the heartbroken girl.

"Shh, shh, it's ok sweetie, just tell me where he is." Angela pointed at the cabinet while sobbing and Judy nodded and walked over. She saw Andrew in his current state and gasped.

"What...did... you do... to... him?" She asked in a constricted voice. Angela continued to sob and Judy picked up Andrew's frail unconscious form. She held it to her ear and delivered the most bonechilling news Angela had heard ever.

"He's not... breathing anymore. Andrew's not breathing." Angela froze for a moment. 

And then she passed out on the bed.

End Notes:

I had fun with this. It's ok guys. This is going to be a loooooooooong story. (So yes, he's not dead. Well maybe temporarily but not for long.)

I don't have a limit for this story so I can go on for another 10 chapters, or another 40. 

And Angela's going to get what's coming to her. But it could take some time so it may be in a few chapters. 

And I used the word goddess in one of my stories? Have I gone mad?????

JK, just hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Review Please! 

The 'I' Room by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

If you like revenge... well just read on to understand.

The beginning is different but after that first section, things go back to the main plotline.

 

Andrew woke up on a solid steel floor and gazed up at the featureless ceiling. He slowly rose to his feet and took a look around the room he was in. It was an exact square, 30 feet by 30 feet. The first thing he noticed was that every wall, even the floor and the ceiling were a dull gray color, almost like a drab block of steel. The second thing was that even though there were no light bulbs in the ceiling, everything was pretty well lit. The last feature scared him the most, there were no air vents at all.

"Where am I?" He asked himself. I like to call it the I room. Andrew gazed around confused. Nobody else was with him, he was totally and completely alone.

"Who said that? Who's there?"

Me.

"Who are you?" Andrew was panicking now. He wasn't hearing the voice at all, it was in his head. Was he going crazy? What the hell was happening?

Let's just say I created this room. No more information is needed to be given.

Although Andrew was still scared, he pressed on to learn more of what happened. "How did I get here? Where's my family?" He heard an amused chuckle before an answer was given.

You actually aren't here. You're still on top of a cabinet in your sister's room. Only your subconsciousness is here in reality. This room is kind of a... resting place.

Andrew no longer scared, was now puzzled. A resting place? It sounded like the voice told him this was a dream. If it was a dream, it was the most vivid dream he'd ever been involved in. He poked the walls and the floor, not being able to reach the ceiling, and was not surprised to find no way out.

Do you want to know why you are here? Andrew looked up surprised. This room had a purpose? If he could do something, he would, otherwise he would die of boredom, dreaming or not.

"Sure. Anything to stay active I guess. What can I do exactly in a room like this?"

What do you remember last before you arrived here? Anything terrible? Anything good? Anything at all? Andrew gritted his teeth as he remembered Angela's terrible treatment of him. His anger swelled inside him until his body was seething with rage. He was visibly shaking and his face was turning red like a tomato. If Angela was right here in front of him he would...

And there she was. One moment he was alone, then BAM! Angela appeared 10 feet away from him looking around confused, surprised, scared, all at the same time.

"How... What...?" You brought her here, you control this room technically.

"But is that actually her? Is she here with me right now?" She's as much here as you are. Just her brain, not her body.

Andrew grinned with delight as he saw an opportunity arise.

The last thing Angela remembered was passing out on her own bed, then all of a sudden she popped up in this strange gray room. A quick glance told her that it was well lit, and quite big. She heard a voice and turned to see Andrew standing there! And he was normal sized! She smield with happiness as he approached her arms outstretched. She opened her own arms awaiting his embrace.

It surprised her when his fingers curled around her throat. Andrew carried Angela by the throat to the nearest wall and slammed her into it leaving her a little dazed. He held her there cutting off all air supply for her and waited until she started struggling. Right before she passed out he let go allowing the near unconscious form of Angela to drop to the floor.

"A-Andrew..." she choked out coughing violently due to the damage he just did to her esophagus. "W-what are you d-doing?" He smiled slightly and grabbed Angela's arm and twisted it until major pain set in. No bones were broken but she was certainly not having a good time at the moment. Andrew dragged his sister out a couple feet and dropped her to the floor.

Angela was whimpering slightly because she was clearly not understanding why he was doing this. 

"Can I kill her?" He thought out to the mysterious presence. Don't do it, just some pain, but don't kill anyone. It breaks some people. Andrew was disappointed but nevertheless followed the rules. 

Angela was still recovering from the choke hold Andrew had and looked up to see her brother standing over her. He caught her glance and held it steadily for several moments until she finally had to look away. There was just too much rage in his eyes. As she looked away, she didn't notice him raising his leg back and so, he drove it into her stomach at high speed causing major internal damage. She doubled over instantly and coughed up blood onto the floor.

"Andrew! W-why are you d-doing this?" Andrew delivered another crushing blow, this time to her back, and leaned down to his beaten sister.

"You... you are the reason why. You try being hit 20 feet back! Then you're kicked another 50 feet into a hard wooden cabinet! Then, you get your head split open! You do that, then ask me why, you selfish bitch!" He delivered the last word with another brutal kick into his sister's midsection. She curled up into the fetal postions, absorbing all blows he delivered her. After a minute of relentless beating, he stepped back to admire his handiwork. She was bruised all over, bones were surely broken, blood stained the floor. But she wasn't close to dead yet. He was just getting started...

Enough, you will wake up now. "What the..." was all he said before being violently brought back into reality.

 

He woke up, and this time was greeted by a nice familiar ceiling. He got up noticing no pain, or bruises anywhere on his body. He turned this way and that, getting a good look at his naked body and discovered all his bruises were gone. He reached his hand up to his head and another surprise awaited him. His head was healed! 

Andrew looked around and noticed his mother lounging in a chair next to him, dozing. He then glanced at Angela in her bed. She was sitting up in a cold sweat and Andrew felt a grim satsifaction knowing she remembered everything that happened. With luck, she'll think of it as a dream and won't blame him directly. Angela got up and the bed springs creaked. Judy immediately sat up noticing Angela out of the bed.

"Sweetie... you're awake. I guess that's good." Andrew immediately pretended to be asleep again as his mother and sister talked to each other. He heard the soft footsteps approach him and could feel the breeze as Angela leaned over him breathing.

"I-is he ok now? H-he's breathing which is good." Her voice was choking up and he noticed that she was terrible regretting her actions. He heard the chair creak as his mother stood up. He risked a peek and noticed Judy holding Angela in her arms.

"Honey, it's ok now, he's fine. Just let it all out, I forgive you sweetie, I forgive you. Just cry right now. It's going to be alright." Andrew could see the tears dripping out of Angela's eyes and actually forgave her himself. She really did feel guilty over what she did to him. Well then, it's time to give this ruse up. He opened his eyes and sat up slowly gazing at the embracing women. Angela saw him first and immediately let go of Judy and walked over to where Andrew was sitting.

"Andrew! A-are you ok? Did I hurt you too bad?" He could see the tears still coming out of her eyes and quickly soothed her fears.

"I'm fine sis, just... don't hurt me again. Ever." If she did, he could always pay her back in his dreams. And she would feel it too. He kept that little tidbit of information to himself. His mother's giant face appeared above him, her brow furrowed with worry.

"Andrew, are you sure? You had a nasty cut on the back of your head. You shouldn't be sitting up." Andrew reached back again and felt nothing on his head. It felt normal as always to him. 

"I think... I think it's fine. I don't feel anything back there at all. Here see!" He turned his head and his mother gasped as she saw that his head was totally fine. She carefully scooped up her son and held him in her palm. Andrew was relaxing agains his mother's hand as she gently massaged him with an index finger. 

Suddenly a doorbell was heard from below. Angela sighed, "I'll get it" And walked out leaving mother and son alone. Andrew was relieved to be in safe care as his mother held him. He looked up and a surprise greeted him. She was crying softly and tears were rolling down her cheeks. One landed next to him and splashed onto his face.

"Mom? Are you ok?" She looked down at her son in her hand, and smiled slightly. 

"Yes honey, i-i'm fine right now. It's just, you almost...died" She said the word treating it like it was venom "and I don't know what I would have done without you. I'm just glad my hunnybunches is ok." Andrew was slightly annoyed she used a pet name but he let her since she was so obviously distraught. Just then 2 pairs of footsteps were heard as Angela and the visitor walked into the room. Of course it was Tanya who came over.

"Andrew! It's good to see you again. Even though it's only been a few hours, I wanted to come back to talk to you." Andrew was actually kind of relieved that she cared so much.

"But I need to talk to you... in private." There it was, she wanted something of course. He only expected as much. His mother handed him over to the massive female figure that was his girlfriend and she held him in front of her face. He stared into the massive face peering at him and got that feeling of... diminutiveness... again. 

"Umm, ok. I kind of want you to stay at my house tonight. Just for the night!" She said as she noticed Andrew's startled reaction to her request.

"I know, I know, it's not even been a day, it's just... Now that you're this small, I want to be with you. I want to take care of you SO much!" Andrew rolled his eyes, next she was going to start calling him cute and adorable. It was what he'd been hearing his whole day.

"Hey babe, I wanna go too. It's just, my mom might not think it a hot idea. She wants me to stay here, under HER protection for now. If you convince her, i'd happily go. But that's going to be kind of hard." Andrew grimaced as he remembered trying to convince his mom to do simple things, like eat out for the night, or let him stay with his friends an extra hour. She just wasn't the type to lose an argument.

Tanya got a sly look and set Andrew down on the cabinet he woke up on. 

"Just you wait sweetie, I think I can convince her." She walked out of the room leaving Andrew alone for once. He sat there letting his mind wander, and not a minute later Tanya came back with his mother in tow.

"Are you sure you want to go Andrew? I thought you would rather want to stay here..." She sounded upset, but he said he would stick with Tanya if she convinced his mom.

"Yeah mom, I want to stay with Tanya tonight." She sighed heavily and simply nodded.

"Ok sweetie... I guess you can go with her. Just you... be careful ok?" She pleaded toward the red haired girl. Tanya nodded and slowly picked Andrew up, depositing him in her purse. By that time, it was nearly 7 pm.

Andrew, now stuck in the total darkness of the purse, felt the swaying of the bag as Tanya walked home. Luckily for her, she lived right down the street from him. This made it easier for him and her, back when he was normal sized. Now he was reduced to being stuck in a purse and carried like he weighed nothing more than a pencil! How odd that all this happened in the course of a day!

Tanya walked a deliberately slow walk and glanced down at her purse eveyr couple of seconds. How odd it felt to have her boyfriend in her purse! She could take him anywhere she wanted and he couldn't do anything about it! She had a fleeting moment of power but soon quelled it with an ashamed feeling. She wouldn't hurt him or force him to do anything he didn't want to. Well, almost anything.

Andrew heard another door open and was greeted by a sudden mixture of noises. Her house was always a busy one and something was on all the time, every day. 

"Hi Tanya! You back so soon!" Tanya slammed the door and quickly replied to her mother.

"Yes mum! I just went down the street!" Her mother snorted as she knew why her daughter made the trip.

"Tanya Neuman! I hope you and that Griffin boy aren't getting too serious. I don't want to be a grandparent yet!" Tanya rolled her eyes as her mother and father chuckled to themselves knowing Andrew to be a good kid.

Andrew suddenly felt all the swaying movement stopped and guessed that Tanya finally set her purse down somewhere. Just then light flooded in as Tanya unzipped the purse. She carefully lifted Andrew out.

"Sorry sweetie, was it too uncomfortable?" Andrew shook his head. But right then, his attention was focused on something else. The breasts that jutted out right in front of him were mesmerising him. He couldn't get his eyes of the mountains in front of him. Suddenly, a finger was lifting his chin up to a smiling female face.

"Don't worry honey, I have a lot planned for you tonight. I absolutely KNOW you're going to enjoy it. Just you wait." She added with a wink. Suddenly a voice cut through the air calling Tanya'a name. She cursed silently and placed Andrew back in the purse. He was nestled between a small hand held mirror and make up kit.

"Sorry Andrew, my mum is calling me. I don't know what she wants. I'll try to escape and get back here as soon as possible." He saw the zipper close and he was plunged into darkness again. He squirmed out between the 2 gargantuan objects and quickly stood up, waking his legs back up. He waited for a minute before he heard the door open. Good! Tanya was back! Andrew grinned as he awaited all the surprised she had in store for him.

"Tanya! Where are you!?" Andrew's heart dropped as he heard Tanya's sister, Katelyn. Katelyn was Tanya's fraternal twin yet they didn't look alike at all. Tanya was a redhead while Katelyn had dark brown hair, almost as dark as Andrew's. She was a good friend of his, a great one actually, but he didn't want anyone else to find him.

"Tanya! Guess she's not here. Oh well, i'll just go borrow some money from her wallet. I'll pay her back later." Andrew suddenly realized that her wallet was in her purse. He tried to move but suddenly the bag shook and he just managed to semi conceal himself before the zipper opened.

"Damn, there's so much shit in here, I don't think I can find it. Andrew saw a huge hand descend into the bag moving some items out of the way searching for the wallet.

"Crap! I can never find it in this mess. Oh well..." Andrew was relieved as he felt the bag lowered down. Suddenly everything was tipping forward and then finally, he went completely vertical. Katelyn had turned the bag upside down and everything including Andrew had fallen out of it. He looked up and saw Katelyn shaking the bag trying to get everything out. He stayed completely still hoping that she didn't see him.

"I don't see it... Oh there it is!" He cracked his eyes open and saw the hand descend right next to him. He froze up even more and hoped to god the giantess didn't spot him.

"Good thing I found it on time... Wait a second, what the hell is that right next to it?" Andrew's blood froze, cold as ice, and he felt finger's wrapping around his naked body.

"It looks like a really small doll... didn't know Tanya kept those. Wonder if it makes any noise." Suddenly he was being squeezed tightly by the long spindly fingers and he opened his eyes and gasped in pain.

"It moves! What the hell?!" She stopped squeezing and Andrew started gasping for air while Katelyn carefully scrutinized him. It clearly wasn't a doll, it looked more like a tiny person, a familiar tiny person too. But that wasn't possible!

"What are you..." she muttered to herself not expecting an answer. But she received one to her immense surprise.

"I'm a person! Stop hurting me Katelyn, you... you're crushing me! Stop!" Katelyn gasped herself and loosened her grip around Andrew. She looked at the diminutive person in her hand.

"W-who are you? H-how did y-you get so s-small?" She asked extremely curious to find out about the tiny man clenched in her fist.

"It's me Andrew! Please give me back to Tanya! I need to see her!" Katelyn was beyond shocked at the moment as she realized that it was indeed Andrew. Her hand opened up into a palm which allowed Andrew to stand up, unsteadily, and look her in the eye.

"Andrew! It's you after all. You look kind of cute at that size..." Andrew rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time that day. 

"Yes i'm cute, just give me back to your sister. Pleeeease?" Andrew pleaded toward the giant girl. Katelyn was torn, it was right to just put him back where he was and let everything go back to normal, but she had another idea.

"Nah, I have a better idea. I'm going to keep you for the night k?" She asked him. Andrew couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was going to keep him?! He wondered what that could possibly mean.

"No! Don't take me! I want to be with Tanya! Tanya!" He started yelling her name but knew that she couldn't hear him. Katelyn covered Andrew's mouth with her finger which inadvertently covered his whole face.

"It's ok lil Andrew, i'll make sure she gets you safe and sound tomorrow. I'm just gonna let her sweat a night out. It's fun to see her super nervous. I like that idea, how about you! Oh, don't be a pussy, i'm going to treat you nice. Just leave everything to me! Then we'll be fine!" Andrew slumped down in defeat as her hand clenched around him once more and she quickly swept all the items back into the purse and set it back where she found it. Katelyn stuck Andrew in her jeans pocket and walked out quickly before Tanya got back

Andrew curled up in the pocket brooding over his night. He knew that tonight was going to be a bad night.

Oh how right he was.

End Notes:

Not much dialogue I know... 

But next chapter is more interesting than this.

Chapter 7 is where it all begins.

 

PS The I Room is going to come back later on. It's going to be important.

Slumber Party by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

And Down The Rabbit Hole We Go!

Also, i'm now one of the top 10 most prolific reviewers! Ain't that somethin?

"No! I don't care what you say just...no!" Andrew shouted at the gigantic face of Katelyn. She frowned slightly knowing that she couldn't convince him to go with her. But a smile formed as she realized he had almost no choice in the matter due to his miniature size. 

Katelyn had taken Andrew into her room and set him on her bed. She layed down on her stomach and rested her head on her arms looking down at his tiny form. She told him that she was going to go to a sleepover at her friends house for the night and he was going with her. 

"It's ok little Andrew, I won't show you to the other girls, it's just unsafe to leave you here by yourself. I can't leave you alone with all these big people. That would be very mean of me!" She added knowing the answer he was about to give.

"Then give me back to Tanya! I don't wanna go! Why am I going? Why are you doing this to me?" He broke down into tears for a little bit. Katelyn's heart fluttered as she knew that this was cruel. But she was going to go through with it because she was committed.

"Sorry Andrew but you're coming with me. Come on, we're, like, best friends buddy? Just be happy with it bestie!" Andrew turned his back to her causing her to sigh in frustration. 

"Why don't you want to go? It's not like i'm gonna hurt you or anything. You'll be safe with me, I promise!" Andrew relaxed his form, but he still wanted to stay here. Yet he knew in his heart that he was going to go too. Might as well put up a fight while he could.

"Come on Kate, just listen to me for once. I don't want to go. You know that as much as I do. It's just too dangerous. I could get mistaken for a bug and stepped on, or killed by a bug! Why won't you listen to me?!" Katelyn saw the sense in his words. She was far too stubborn to be convinced though.

"No, you're coming with me Andrew. That's final. I'll keep you with me at all times and none of the other girls will even see you." Taking a more friendly tone she added, "It's not like I have to spend every minute with them. We're going to have some fun too." She ended this with a suggestive wink. Despite all that she was doing to him, she was still a good fun person to be friends with.

"I-I guess I can go. Just... don't lose me ok? I want to be with you every second. Promise me that." Katelyn promised and Andrew and her chatted it up. She told him she was going to leave in an hour or so, just to have extra time to talk with him.

Suddenly, a pounding on the door distracted both of them from their conversation. 

"Shit, it's Tanya." With a stern glare at Andrew she mouthed 'Not a word' and shoved him in her pocket. Andrew was surrounded by denim and stayed quiet. He heard the pounding a second time and thought "That's Tanya? Sounds like a SWAT team trying to get in."

Katelyn unlocked her door and it swung open to reveal a very distraught Tanya with red rimmed eyes. Her hair was a mess, and strands of red stuck out in many directions.

"What's up sis?" Katelyn asked nonchalantly.

"Did you go through my purse?" Tanya practically yelled at her sister.

"Jeez, no need to shout! No, I didn't go into your purse." Tanya nodded and barged past Katelyn into the room. Andrew was crushed for a second as Tanya squeezed past and he was caught in between the two giantess' contact. Tanya started tearing up the room looking for Andrew. Katelyn knew what she was looking for but held her breath while Tanya literally tore up her room.

"What's wrong sis? You mising something?" Tanya looked up as if Katelyn just appeared there and froze for a second. Then she collapsed onto the ground sobbing. Katelyn was utterly shocked at her sister's reaction to Andrew's disapperance. She expected some nervousness but nothing even close to this. She walked up and crouched next to her crying sister and held her tightly.

"What's wrong? Just tell me." Katelyn said, still not wanting to reveal Andrew until the next day. Tanya looked up into her eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"He's gone... All gone... I don't know what i'm going to tell them... Katelyn, what's wrong with me?!" Katelyn was now utterly torn. The best thing she could do was to give him back to her. But her stubborness was far too great to allow her to do that.

"Just... tell them that he's going to stay here longer. Whoever 'he' is." She added quickly not wanting to sound suspicious. Tanya nodded still crying and got up carefully hugging her sister.

"You're a good sister Katelyn, if you see anything weird, will you tell me please?" Katelyn nodded and als stood up. She was taller than her sister by a good 2 inches putting herself 2 inches under Andrew's 6'2" form. Another hug was exchanged and Tanya walked out of the room, her eyes even more red than before she entered.

Katelyn let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in and fished Andrew out of her pocket. She set him down on the bed and looked him in the eye.

"What the fuck Katelyn? Why didn't you just give me back to her?" Katelyn bit her lip knowing that she was wrong. 

"I-I don't know, but I can't go back to her now, I don't think she'd ever forgive me. I'll let her cool it out tomorrow and then you'll 'magically' appear in her purse. Ok?" Andrew just sighed and shook his head, but what choice did he have?

"Ok, I guess we can do that..." Katelyn smiled. But her eyes glanced at the clock and she jumped off the bed causing the bed to shake and Andrew to fall.

"Shit! I've gotta go! Crap, can't pack up a big bag. Sorry about this Andrew, but you gotta go back in one more time."

"Het wait a sec..." Was all he got out before being shoved back into her pocket. He heard the sound of a drawer opening, some grunting as Katelyn shoved some clothes into a bag, and the sound of a draw string bag being closed. 

"Bye mom!" Katelyn shouted as she ran out the door. A quick "Bye honey! Be safe!" was returned and soon Katelyn was out the door into the night air. Even though it was a summer, an evening chill greeted her as she walked to her friends house. Luckily, Amy just lived down the street and a simple 5 minute walk was all that it required. 

Meanwhile, Andrew was shaking around in the 12 foot deep pocket. He was still pissed at Katelyn for not regretting her actions and admitting he was with her. Can't do anything about it now, he was out of the house and the only thing that could get him back to the house was Katelyn. 

After another couple of minutes of bouncing around, he was suddenly assaulted by a couple of girl's voices. He could guess 2 of them and the third was a mystery to him.

"Hi Katelyn! Glad you could make it!" That was Amy Smyth. She was a pretty blonde girl, and actually looked similar to his sister.

"Yeah Katie, I didn't think you would come!" That was Amber Hays. Her hair a nice caramel color, she was a sweet girl who had a mean side to her when dating.

"Kate, looked like you left in a hurry..." The third girl said, indicating the small drawstring bag with pajamas and next day's clothes shoved in it. Katelyn blushed slightly knowing how unprepared she was. 

"Yeah, my sister came in at the last moment making me forget. But it's ok Lillie, i'm still here aren't I?" Lillith nodded. Amy interrupted before the conversation turned too icy.

"Ok girls! We're all here, now let's have some fun!"

 

 

***

 

 

"Katelyn... I want to go back now. Last night was hard for me. I was shaken around, almost crushed, and my ears hurt from all your yelling during the movie. I just wanna go" Katelyn got up not wanting to disturb the sleeping girls around her and tiptoed to her bag. She let Andrew sleep with her under the blanket so he wasn't accidentally crushed in case one girl got up and tripped over her bag. He was nestled on top of her stomach for the night and luckily, she didn't turn in her sleep and accidentally crush him.

"Ok Andrew," she whispered, "Let me just gather all my stuff and get changed. I'll take my clothes out and put you in. Then i'll put my pajamas in and you can sleep under them comfortably until we get home. Ok?" Andrew nodded, just wanting to leave. Katelyn grabbed the bag and Andrew and walked over to the bathroom. She set him in the bag after she took the clothes out and set the bag right next to the door. He sat there for a moment until Katelyn came out, fully dressed and she shoved her pajamas in. Andrew was covered by soft pink cloth on one side, and the slightly rough green fabric of the bag. Soon he was greeted with light coming into the bag. He soaked in the warmth glad to be finally reunited with Tanya within the hour.

He dozed off but was woken not a minute later when he was sliding down the bag. Nothing to worry about he thought. That is, until the big hole in the bottom came into his view. He didn't spot it until it was upon him and by that time it was almost too late. He grabbed for anything to hold onto but the bag was too slick and the clothes too far away. He felt his feet slipping first and then his midsection was falling through. Just as he fell out, he managed to grab the edge of the bag.

"KATELYN! KATELYN HELP ME!!" He shouted with all his might but she couldn't hear him. Luckily he was making progress up into the bag, using all his strength to pull himself up. But at the worst moment possible, Katelyn tripped on the ground and he lost his grip. He fell screaming and hit her pant leg. Yet she didn't feel his weight due to his size and he fell still screaming into the grass right next to the sidewalk and the road.

He was now alone, with almost no way to get back to his family or Tanya.

 

End Notes:

None of the girls mentioned in this chapter will be a major character later on except Katelyn and Tanya.

And now the adventure begins.

Deja Vu by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Some of you guys will like this chapter. It's a blast from the past.

Also, future chapters will be either shorter or longer because now there are going to be chapters where Andrew's not even part of it.

REWRITE AS OF 3/18/2013

Andrew was shaking, naked, in the grass watching the occasional person walk bye. He'd been standing there for some time after he fell from Katelyn's bag and he knew that there was no way to get back there now. Andrew tried to gather up the courage that still remained and go out to get one person's attention but was scared that he would be grinded into a pulp under their heel. So for the time being he was satisfied sitting back and waiting until a right time.

As person after person walked by Andrew slowly became used to the warmth of the sun shining through the grass blades. To him it felt like a forest of soft green stems about his height that stretched on endlessly except in one direction. He was tempted to explore it even further but knew that if he didn't get help now, he might not get help ever.

Soon, his stomach started grumbling because the last piece of food he got was a piece of crust from a pizza snuck to him by Katelyn. He choked down the dry bread then thinking he would be with Tanya by this point, but his hunger encouraged him even more to get attention.

Yet he was still way too scared to actually try and go out there. Again and again, the thought of being crushed scared the living hell out of him and he knew that that was the most likely outcome. So sitting here and waiting was the best option. 

He woke a short while later to find that he had dozed off leaning against a grass stem. He gasped as he realized that it might be late but a quick glance upward soothed his fears as he realized that it wasn't even noon. He yawned and stood up trying to wake up his legs from their sleep. He immediately went back to his post right next to the sidewalk. The occasional person still walked by and finally, he knew he had to make his move or else it would be too late.

He waited for a few minutes until finally someone came into view. A woman was walking his way. He could see the head of blonde hair and cute green eyes that went well with the hair. He saw that she was wearing flip flops and knew that this would serve as an advantage. If he could get to her feet and make her look at him specifically, she could recognize him as a person and help him! 

Andrew waited a few more seconds before running out. 3...2...1...NOW! He ran out and started to try and get the woman's attention. But he never thought that such a large thing could move so fast and her foot kicked him, causing him to fly back a few feet before landing (luckily) on the grass again.

The woman noticed as soon as she felt whatever it was, hit her foot and go flying off into the grass. She stopped walking as soon as she kicked it and leaned down to see what it was. At first, it seemed like the 'bug' (she was now calling it) had disappeared among the forest of grass. At least, it was like that until she could see it move. She slowly reached down and picked up the insect. Her eyes almost jumped out of her head as soon as she realized it for what it was.

It was a tiny man!!!

Andrew felt the soft palm envelop him and didn't flinch knowing that if the giantess brought him up closer, she would recognize him for what he was. Still dazed from the kick, he saw the massive face come closer and soon the woman could see him clearly. Her eyes jumped out of her head and he carefully sat up trying to get the woman to listen to him.

"Umm hi. I need your help right now and if you could help me..." He was stopped when the woman put a finger over his mouth and shushed him.

"Hey, we'll talk later, right now, I need to bring you home with me and then you can describe all that happened." Andrew tried to remove the finger but it was too big and too strong for him and he allowed himself to be quieted.

The giant woman carefully stowed him away in a shirt pocket and briskly walked home avoiding other's eyes and trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

Andrew from his cloth covered 'prison' he was now calling it, heard a click as a door was unlocked and then the creaking of the door as it was pulled open.

Andrew felt himself shaking around as the giantess walked and soon felt fingers pinching his chest and back and he was pulled out. At first, he only saw the giant face of the pretty blonde woman and then he was lowered into, what seemed like, a plastic fish bowl. He looked up at her face and saw the giant smiling face of the woman.

"Make yourself at home little man, you're staying with me from now on."

***

Katelyn walked in through the door hoping that Tanya was out of her room so she could put Andrew back.

Luckily that's where she was. Tanya was sitting at the kitchen table with a blank stare and looked up when Katelyn walked in. Katelyn gave her a cheery smile and Tanya only nodded in return.

God, she is a wreck, I should have never taken Andrew... Maybe I should give him back to her right now and take the brunt. She seriously considered doing that but knew that nothing would end well. She walked upstairs taking care not to wake her sleeping parents and walked into Tanya's room quickly spotting the purse in the place she last put it. Katelyn quickly got on her knees and dumped out the bag. Her clothes rolled out onto the floor and she called for Andrew.

Not getting a response a slight frown appeared and she quickly searched through her clothes. Her frown increased into extreme worry when she couldn't find him. She practically was tearing through her clothes searching for him when the door behind her opened. She turned quickly seeing Tanya standing there with a most surprised look on her face.

"Uhh, Katelyn what are you doing here? And why are you dumping your clothes on my floor?" Katelyn stepped up the guilty look immediately apparent on her face.

"Tanya, I need to tell you something. You know when you told me earlier that you were looking for something? It was Andrew wasn't it." Tanya almost lost her footing, even standing completely still and her look of anger and shock was visible.

"You...you took him didn't you?" Katelyn nodded guiltily avoiding the burning stare of her twin.

"You LIED to me last night when I asked you! You lied and made me go through a night of fear and guilt! Bitch!" SHe spat at her sister. Katelyn only nodded again accepting all the accusation.

"Give him back to me!" Tanya said sharply. Katelyn even looked guiltier as she said this.

"I can't" she whispered.

"What did you say?" 

"I can't. I don't have him." Tanya gasped and stepped closer to her sister. Katelyn took an involuntary step back.

"Why can't you? Where is he?" Katelyn started to cry as she told her sister all that happened.

"I lost him! I don't know how! I put him in the bag and now he's gone!" No sooner had she said this than Tanya snatched up the bag looking all around. She spotted the hole at the bottom quickly and her anger returned in a flash.

"He fell... He fell... What am I going to tell them? Why!?" She cried to nobody in general. Katelyn felt guiltier than ever as she realized that she had to explain to Judy Griffin what happened to her son.

"You! You're going to help me find him! You caused this!" Katelyn nodded.

"But first, you're going to tell Judy and Angela what happened!" Katelyn dreaded this more than anything else.

Today sucked for all involved. 

End Notes:

Deja Vu! If you don't understand that then read my other stories.

REWRITE

Explanations by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Short Chapter. 

"You are going to walk up to their house and explain EVERYTHING to them about what happened to Andrew. Got it!?" Katelyn couldn't meet her sister's eyes and simply nodded. Tanya was furious now, Katelyn knew, and Katelyn was responsible for Andrew's loss. She knew it deep down and only accepted Tanya's rage.

"You ready? Let's go. Now" Katelyn stood up off the bed and walked out of their house, Tanya following close behind her. On the short walk Katelyn could only imagine what had already happened to Andrew. She thought of all the terrible things that could happen to someone at his size. The most common image was one where he was crushed underneath someone's heel. Her eyes teared up as she kept reliving each image that her brain threw at her.

Katelyn wasn't the only one about to cry. Tanya was right behind her with silent tears slowly dripping down her cheeks as she also imagined what had happened to Andrew. She held herself and kept walking while crying. Both girl's were very distraught over the events of the morning.

Tanya was so deep in her thoughts that when Katelyn turned and she followed subconsciously, she didn't realize that they had arrived already. She bumped into Katelyn when Katelyn stopped and looked up to see her sister looking back at her. She dried her tears and assumed an angry look.

"Knock on the door Kate." She said. Katelyn turned and knocked. A minute later, a surprised looking Angela appeared at the door.

"Oh, Tanya, hi! And Katelyn? What are you doing here?" 

"I'm uhh, I have to..." Katelyn couldn't get the words out without choking up so Tanya stepped up and talked for her sister.

"Katelyn and I need to talk to you and your mom Angela. Could we come in quickly?" Angela nodded and opened the door, stepping aside. The 2 girls walked in and sat down in the living room on the couch waiting for the blonde girl and her mother to appear.

The footsteps were heard and soon Judy Griffin's tall form appeared next to her daughter's short body and they sat down in chairs across from the couch, a table seperating the two families.

"Hi Tanya. And Katelyn..." She said Katelyn's name with a tone of surprise. "Why are you two here?" Judy cocked her head at Tanya and Tanya nodded indicating that Katelyn knew about Andrew.

"We're here to talk about Andrew." Angela gave a start of surprise as soon as Andrew's name was mentioned.

"Ok where is he then?" Judy asked the girls. Katelyn looked away guiltily and Tanya looked down also.

"That's why we're here. Katelyn needs to tell you something. And this is serious! Listen to every part of her story. Katelyn, if you will." She said in a mock generosity. Katelyn sat still for a few minutes not looking at anybody but when she turned back to the Griffin's her face was streaked with tears. And that's when her story came pouring out.

Angela and Judy listened with intent ears and their faces became more morbid and sullen as Katelyn continued her story. Katelyn's tears started to flow more freely as she recalled the night before and then she finished up when she told them what she had discovered after rearriving back at her house.

"And I looked in my bag, preparing to put him back, and he wasn't there! He was gone! I'm sorry, god i'm so sorry! I-i'm a monster!" Katelyn held her head in her hands the tears dripping through her hands. Angela sat back in her chair and started crying herself while Tanya and Judy had the same reaction, they both had intense stares and straight faces while trying to control their emotions.

"Y-you mean he's not here?" Judy asked Katelyn. Katelyn nodded and continued to cry.

"Where would he be?" Judy asked with a tight voice. She was really trying to keep herself from killing the girl on the spot. Yes, she wanted to kill Katelyn at the moment.

"H-he could be anywhere! Or he could be d-d-d..." Katelyn couldn't finish her sentence before breaking down again. Judy sat back clenching and unclenching her fist trying to control her emotions. Angela dried her tears and stood up walking over to the older girl. Her emotions weren't concealed and the angry tears were there.

"I ought to kill you right now. But no, that's illegal and we need to find Andrew. And your going to help us NOW!" Angela spat at Katelyn and for the millionth time that day, Katelyn nodded.

Tanya interrupted and said,

"Ok, I promise that we are going to do ANYTHING to help find Andrew. But we need to go home now before anything too serious happens. I will see you guys later and we will look for Andrew." Angela sat back down and nodded and Judy remained motionless. Tanya got up quickly ushering Katelyn out the door before a fight erupted. Katelyn allowed herself to be pushed out the door by her sister and was walking back to her house. They arrived back at their house quickly.

Tanya at in her room with Katelyn there too. 

"You are going to help find Andrew or else. Got it?" 

"Yes" Katelyn muttered. 

"Good, because if we don't find him, i'm going make sure your life isn't going to be fun." Katelyn nodded once more.

And then the full realization that she could have killed someone sank in and her cries could be heard throughout the house.

End Notes:

Little boring, but next chapter is much more interesting.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3236