Matter of Trust by Dudemanguy
Summary:

Lee Ryder has been at the mercy of several girls over the past year. But when he's taken in by a more compassionate soul, life gets a lot easier. But the only thing she needs to help him is his trust, something he thought he could never give again...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 8617 Read: 55508 Published: January 16 2013 Updated: February 18 2013
Story Notes:

You guys know how I roll.

1. Captured Again? by Dudemanguy

2. Total Recall by Dudemanguy

3. Recompilation by Dudemanguy

4. Do Not Disturb by Dudemanguy

5. An End of Sorts by Dudemanguy

6. I Wasn't Finished Yet... by Dudemanguy

Captured Again? by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Chapter numero uno

For the spanish illiterate, Chapter One.

"Shit! Not again!" Lee started to hobble away as soon as the brown haired giantess spotted him. Luckily she was a good distance away, so he had time to get to the air vent which was his original destination. 

"C'mon... only 20 more feet." Lee was making good effort, as good an effort someone could make with a sprained ankle.

Right as he was about to slide into the vent through the thin slits, he felt the familiar touch of flesh surrounding him and soon he was lifted up into the air.

"Nooo! I was so close! I can't go back, I won't!" He struggled but knew that it was a fruitless effort because of his diminutive size.

Another hand enclosed him in darkness. He was freaking out inside of his prison. He got away from one crazy bitch just to be captured by another one. Lee was on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Light was returned and Lee found himself on a desk, in an empty classroom.

"Hi little man, uhh, I uhh..." the girl couldn't find any words and Lee started to crawl backwards, trying to get off the edge. He was ready to commit suicide at the moment. Lee was tortured over and over for the past year.

"Anyway, I was trying to say, who are you?" Lee stopped momentarily looking up into the curious face of the giantess. He saw no malice in those blue eyes but knew that some people were very adept at keeping secrets.

"Hellooo? Earth to the little guy! I'm talking to you! Here, stand up, it'll help you." Lee yelled slightly in surprise as he was quickly, unwillingly, brought up into a standing position. He instantly leaned onto his ankle involuntarily and let out a cry of pain and collapsed.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you bad?" Her voice wavered slightly which caused Lee to hesitate before resuming his crawl to death.

"Where are you going?" The girl's eyes traveled in the direction he was heading.

"Why are you going there mini man? There's nothing there but the edge. If you fall you'll hurt yourself and possibly die!" It sounded like a mother lecturing a child on why it was unsafe to play with sharp object.

"You don't really want to..." Her eyes widened as she saw him reach the edge and swing his legs over. She heard his grunt of pain as he moved his sprained ankle, dragging it over the edge. Lee prepared himself to jump and pushed himself off.

"No!" He fell onto a soft surface which he then realized was her fleshy palm. He tried to crawl off of that but was soon restrained by her thumb pressing down on him.

Lee struggled to get out from under the overwhelming thumb but soon gave up when he realized the uselesness of his attempt.

"What's wrong with you? You could have killed yourself!" 

"Fuck you!" He spat at her. 

"Excuse me?" she said, offended but not angry.

"Fuck you bitch! Go ahead and kill me!" Now the girl was confused.

"What? Y-you want me to kill you?"

"Yeah, that's what all you giant girls do to me! You just take me, make me your toy, abuse me, hurt me, and fuck me over and over until I can barely keep my will to live. Well now i've lost it! Go ahead and just finish it. Crush me, eat me, I don't care, just end me right now!" His tears were clearly visible as he said this. The girl was shocked.

"What happened to you..." She muttered to herself. She gently started to stroke him.

"Shh, dry your tears, Alexis is here to help." Alexis... That's her name. Lee stopped crying.

"I don't want your help! You may seem 'nice' for the first couple of hourse, but you're going to hurt me later on. I don't want to go through it all again, just kill me now." Alexis slowly lowered Lee down onto the table but cupped her hand around him to prevent him from committing suicide.

"No, I don't want you to die. I'm going to take you home with me." Lee flinched and started to yell again, but she put her finger to his lips which covered his whole face.

"I'm NOT going to hurt you. Your not... safe here. And I don't want you killing yourself." She picked Lee up and started to carry him out before she remembered something.

"What's your name little man?" Lee looked up at her confused.

"M-my name?" She smiled slightly at his ignorance.

"Yes silly, your name. What is it?" He frowned.

"My name... Slave, toy, pet, bug, runt..." Her smile faded slowly as she could see he was really struggling to remember his name. He must have been treated terribly to make him forget.

"I-i'm uhhh... i'm Lee, I think." He hesitated on 'I think' and Alexis' heart jumped and her resolve to help him increased.

"Ok, i'll call you 'Lee'. I like that name." She carried him out making sure nobody else was in the hallway before quickly rushing out and getting to her car, the whole time hiding him behind her hands.

"Sorry for the crappy car, it's old and used but at least it runs." Lee found himself in an old lightly beat up car. But the inside smelled great. 

Wait, sorry? Lee looked up at the pretty girl as he realized she apologized to him. That wasn't supposed to happen in his world. Right now, Lee's world was based around being beat and hurt each and every day. 

"It's umm, ok, I guess. Did you say sorry to me?" She smiled again as she thought that he was making fun of her car or trying to make her feel good about it.

"Yeah, sorry it's so crappy. Again, at least it runs." She saw him sit back in the passenger seat as she stepped in. She heard him muttering again,

"Sorry... It's been so long since i've heard sorry..." Her smile disappeared faster than it appeared. Dear god, she thought, what the hell happened to him to make him so mentally unstable?

"Yeah, well, i'm going to drive home ok? You just sit there looking cute and I think I could stand you." A brief flash of fear appeared on his face before he realized that she was joking.

Alexis slapped her head,

"Of course! What was I thinking? Are you thirsty? Hungry?" 

Lee muttered in a voice barely audible to her, "I'm a little thirsty mistress, could I please have some water?"

Her voice rose a little in pitch as she realized something he said,

"Mistress? What's with this mistress stuff?" He cowered in fear as he thought that she was getting angry.

"I'm sorry goddess! I didn't know you wouldn't like that term! I'm sorry, I didn't know! Forgive me!" She stopped and stared at his pitiful form. Tears lept to her own eyes as she realized that he was tortured so badly that he thought all women were now evil, sadistic manipulators. She stroked his back trying to console him,

"Lee, it's ok. I won't hurt you or punish you. I don't want to be called goddess, or mistress, or any other ridiculous term 'they' made you call them. I want you to call me Alex. I think of you as a real person. A little, real person. An adorable little person." He turned toward her and saw her smile through tear filled eyes.

"It's ok to call you Alex, godde... I mean uhh, ummm, shit! I didn't mean to mmphh!" He was cut off as Alex put her finger to his face silencing him before he could break down again.

"Just Alex, ok? I'm your friend. Friend..." She said drawling it out trying to drill it into his brain.

"Ok... Alex" He said testing it out. Alex nodded and sat back and put her seatbelt on before starting the car. She was about to drive off before she forgot to give Lee the water she promised him. A bottle cap filled with water was set before him and he gratefully drank noisily from the cap.

She watched him for a minute before pulling out of the lot. The setting sun shined a brilliant orange against the evening sky and Alex sighed, admiring the beauty of it. Because of this she didn't notice the light and slammed on her breaks, tossing Lee forward , and the water spilled over him.

"Sorry Lee! I didn't notice the light." She noticed that Lee was drenched and stifled a giggle.

" Ughh, 'S okay, just a little wet I think." He walked back to his original sitting place and sat back down. And soon enough they were at Alexis' house. She snatched Lee up, taking care to watch his ankle, and carried him inside hidden from view.

"Tim! I'm back!"Alex called. A gruff male voice responded. from the kitchen.

"Hi Alex. I know you just got here, but I need you to watch the place for a bit while I go to Mr. Lewis' house to finish up some work. I expect to be home before 12 and there's some pizza on the counter for you to eat. See ya sweetheart. Hope you had a good day!" A door was unlocked, opened, and closed. Lee found himself deposited onto a soft plush blue surface, and soon realized it was her bed. Alexis jumped up on the bed causing Lee to bounce and he was lucky to not land on his ankle.

"Ok Lee, what's your story." Lee took a deep breath then started,

"It all started about 14 months ago when I went on a date with my girlfriend..."

End Notes:

I plan on doing this for a while.

Total Recall by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Lee retells his story.

Also, at the beginning of every chapter, i will put in a paragraph where Lee explains his thoughts of the situation at current, from a first person perspective.

It's funny how a human brain works ya know? Here I am, sitting with a perfectly kind girl and yet at any moment I think she's going to just snatch me up and start to hurt me. Yet in another way I know she's not going to hurt me. It's just that I was with those other...bitches, made me live through a pain filled world. Just a terrible existence. My own mind betrayed me and now every pretty girl is just an evil, sadistic lier to me. But I know they aren't. Not all of them. She is pretty, but the weird thing is, someting seems familiar about her. It picks at the back of my mind every time she talks, her voice. Something about her voice. I feel like i've heard it before...

***

"It all started about 14 months ago when I went on a date with my now         ex-girlfriend. It was just me and her, over at her house. Basically the whole time we were kissing and having sex. After about an hour I decided I had to get back to my place and left. but as I walked out the door, I noticed something was wrong. Everything was getting bigger! It freaked me out. I called for Anna! She came smiling a big expectant grin."

Lee took a deep shuddering breath before continuing. Alex could see that he was having a hard time remembering.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It's just easier for me to help you if I do." He looked up at her. And then he continued,

"'It's already happening? That was fast.' That's what i heard her say! I was shocked as I realized that she did this to me. But I couldn't move, I was frozen in fear as a girl, hundreds of feet tall, came lumbering over to me. She picked me up carefully, I could tell that she wasn't evil. And that's when all the shit began." He stopped again. Alex waited patiently, and after a minute, didn't expect him to continue. But he did, Lee was going to tell her everything.

"Anna was careful though, she didn't hurt me or rape me, it was just a 'gentle' dominance. She used her feet, her boobs, even almost put me in her mouth. But my freaking out stopped her. I was just too overwhelmed with everything. I cried and begged for her to make me big again. She said she couldn't! At that point, I just cried and cried until I eventually fell asleep. Then I woke up to see her talking with her younger sister. 'Yes, yes Eve, you can have him for a few days.' That's when things REALLY started going to shit. She...she was much more rough than Anna. The whole time I didn't say a word. Not a single word. It bored her a little, but the fact of having a tiny man was too great. I got a couple of bruises from those days. But she didn't go to rape. Not yet anyway..." 

Lee stopped to catch his breath. It'd been nearly 5 minutes since he started, and he wasn't done yet. Alex just waited for the rest to pour out.

"Eve lied to her sister, she made a deal with some of her friends. They could keep me if they paid her. And that's where all my torture started. The first few hours over at each girl's house was ok, but then they all showed their real sides. They all raped me, over and over and over. It seemed like every day all I had to look forward to was torture, rape, food, and sleep. And sleep wasn't any better. I had nightmares of what had happened during the day. I just relive my day, in my sleep! I often considered suicide, but my brain would never let me."

Lee was almost done, he just needed to finish his story. But Alex chimed in and asked a question,

"Hey Lee, could I ask... What were those girls' names?" Lee looked up and started to think up the names of his former tormentors.

"There was Jessica first, then Diane, Linda, Lauren, Chloe, and Rachel whom I escaped from. All of them tortured me." Alexis softly gasped as he said Rachel.

"D-did you say Rachel?" Lee nodded and Alex sat back and thought about that revelation. Rachel was her best friend, or one of them.

"No,no,no, not Rachel. She's so nice and always helpful. I like her! Why would she..." And then a memory came to Alex. It went like this,

It happened 3 weeks ago. Alex was at the vending machine deciding on what soda to get when Rachel walked up to her with a large smile.

"Hiya Alex, whatcha doin?" 

"Gettin a soda, i'm thirsty! Also, I can't go without caffeine somedays. Just an attack I have sometimes." 

"That's cool, well do you mind if I ask you something?" Alex turned from the machine slightly and looked at Rachel's happy face.

"Sure, just fire it at me."

"What would you do if you had a tiny man?" Alex looked at her oddly before responding.

"Is this real? Or a joke?" 

"Real, I want an honest answer. What would you do if you had a tiny man?" Alex thought for a moment before answering.

"I dunno I guess, maybe play around with him for a bit. It would be adorable to have a tiny man." Rachel seemed disappointed.

"That's it? Just play around with him? You wouldn't want to, ya know, take advantage of him?" 

"I guess you caught me. I would definitely want to take advantage of him. I would force him to be mine. He would know nothing but me, and if he disobeyed me, I would just eat him up!" Rachel smiled again hearing Alex's answer. 

"Ok, that's a pretty good answer! Well thanks for sharing that with me Alex." Rachel walked off waving bye. Alex turned to the machine grabbing a Coke from the bottom before walking off, forgetting the conversation after a few minutes.

Oh god, she thought, that was most definitely about Lee here. Alex started to feel ashamed as she realized that abusing someone so delicate and small as Lee was terrible.

Another thought occured to her. What if he heard that conversation? Only one way to prove it.

"Hey Lee, how long were you with, uhh Rachel?" 

"I dunno. About 4 weeks, maybe 5 at the most." Alex shuddered.

"Did she ever take you anywhere?" Lee was confused now. Why did she care so much?

"Well, for the first week and a half or so, she wouldn't let me out of her sight. Or in public, out from under her foot." Alex gasped as she saw Lee meant what he said. Rachel kept him under her foot for hours at a time. This also meant Lee heard the entire conversation!

"O-ok, just w-wanting to know."

Lee raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong Alex?" 

"N-no, just tired is all I guess." She yawned, a real yawn and was surprised to actually find herself tired. Lee yawned too, he had had a long day.

"Where am I going to sleep?" He asked looking around for a cage or jar. Finding none, he didn't know where to sleep.

"How did you sleep before?" She asked him.

"I usually slept in a cage, or jar, just naked like this. I didn't 'require a bed, those were for people only.' That's what they told me." Alex slowly swept Lee up with her palm and stroked his back.

"Hey, you ARE a person. If you want to sleep in bed with me just ask, I won't mind. You don't deserve to sleep in a cage. Those stupid... bitches, were cruel and i'm nothing like them. I like you." 

Lee was sitting in her hand thinking about what she said. But at the same time, a memory was trying to break through. He was sure it had to do with the girl holding him, but he wasn't sure where it was from. Her voice was just so familiar...

"Hellooo! Earth to Lee! Where do you want to sleep?" Lee was yanked from his mind and looked up at the smiling Alex.

"Hunh? Oh, I guess I could sleep with you. Just place me... as far away from you as possible. I don't want to be crushed..." Alex nodded and set him down on the opposite side of the pillow then scooted as far away from him as possible on the bed.

She couldn't sleep, even though her body was tired. Lee was just on her mind too much at the moment. After about 10 minutes she looked over to see Lee deeply asleep. She leaned on her side and just stared at him silently for a bit.

"He's so small... I don't know what I would do at his size. Hell, I don't know what I would do, having to go through all he's been through. He's so sweet, and cute too. I don't want to eat him up, I want to love him to death." Her whispered words caused him to stir in his sleep and she quickly calmed him down by stroking his back.

"Good night Lee. Sweet Dreams."

End Notes:

Next chapter, Lee gets his brain in order.

Recompilation by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Clarity in coming.

What is a person exactly? Am I still a person? These questions are on my mind constantly while with Alex. If a person is a bipedal animal that can walk, talk, and reproduce, then yes I am a person. But if it's an animal like that that can do all of those things, and make choices for itself, then no I am most definitely not a person. I can't make any choices for myself, I am completely at the will of whoever has me in their posession. I am no longer a human being.

I am just a toy

***

Lee was in total darkness. He couldn't breathe and found that his whole body was covered in a sticky substance.

Almost immediately, his brain, from so much experience, knew what was happening. Of course Alex wasn't kind, no girl who ever came in posession of him ever was. She was just another whore.

His lungs started to burn as the lack of oxygen started to take it's toll. Her love muscles grinded him relentlessly against her vaginal walls as she thrust him further deeper.

When Lee was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, he was pulled out with a sticky plop and gratefully took deep breaths, not caring about the cum he was covered in sliding down his throat, almost choking him again.

His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out the face, but Alex still held him. But when he could see properly did he get a surprise. It was Rachel.

"Bad pet, you must be punished for running away like that. I should have broken your legs so none of this was possible." Rachel smiled smugly.

"Where's Alex?!" Lee cried out. Rachel smiled and nodded over toward a door. On cue, it swung open revealing a smiling Alex walking in. She didn't seem embarassed by seeing Rachel's bare pussy, and took a seat right next to her.

"Alex help me!" Lee yelled.

"Yes Alex, help him." Rachel handed him off to Alex who smiled down at the diminutive man.

"Oh Lee, your just too cute!" Lee was slightly annoyed, and suspicious of the turn this conversation had just taken.

"Don't give me back to her Alex! She's a bad person!"  Lee yelled. Alex smiled and held him up before her gargantuan face.

"It's ok, you're never going back with her. I will protect you always." Alex said. Lee sighed in relief but then noticed something was wrong. He was being lifted up above her face and she turned her head upwards, with her mouth open.

"Alex! What the hell are you doing?" Alex answered him.

"Oh Lee, you're just too cute! I could just eat you up! And I will!" She let go of his body and he fell screaming the whole way. Right before he entered the dark chasm, from which he knew there would be no return, he woke up.

It was early morning, he could tell. Alex was already up and out of bed. He could hear the shower running from the bathroom right next door to her room. He sat up, with his knees pulled to his chest. He was scared.

The dream scared him alright, but one particular part of the dream freaked him out the most.

Alex said, "I could just eat you up!" Lee sat there, thinking on that when suddenly, in a blinding flash he was thrown back into the past. To that conversation Rachel had between Alex at the vending machine.

She said mostly the same thing there too. Now he remembered why she sounded so familiar. He heard her voice, when he was with Rachel. And of course he was in the sandals Rachel wore that day. He just couldn't remember immediately because he was too busy reliving his nightmares.

But now that he remembered, he knew that his days of torture might not be over, or be even close to over. This might just be a new chapter to a never ending story for him.

Lee was still sitting in the same position as he was when he woke up, and Alex immediately noticed him awake.

"Hi sleepyhead, you were asleep a long time mister. It was something like 14 hours. You went to bed for the night at 6 while I only took a nap. Hope you had a good night's sleep though." From the look on his face though, she could tell he didn't.

"Hey Lee, if you want to talk about it, i'm right here. It's the weekend luckily, so I think we can have lot's of quality time together. How does that sound?" Lee responded by burying his head deep into his arms. 

She reached out and started to stroke his back, something that seemed to come automatically now. But Lee curled even further into a ball at her touch. Another attempt to console him only caused him to try to hide under the pillow he'd been sitting on. She removed the pillow and lifted up his head forcefully, making him look at her.

"Lee, what's wrong? You seem scared of everything now. Just tell me, I can help you through this." He snorted and turned his back on her.

"Sure you can" He called over his shoulder. "They all seem nice, and then they just become huge sluts once they realize the little guy can't hurt them or tell anybody. Maybe sometimes they want to, you know 'eat them up?' Sound familiar?" The sarcasm and accusation in his voice was all to apparent.

Alex instantly knew what he was talking about as soon as he finished. She sat on her knees and was now eyelevel with the person on her bed.

"Lee... I didn't mean that seriously. I don't want to eat you up or anything! I said last night you're a person, and by god, I meant it. Don't be scared of me because of something I said. I like you a lot and I want you to trust me. Just do it please! It could help both of us out a lot!"

"Fuck this, I know you don't mean any of that. I'm not a person! I'm just a pet, A toy! You know that as much as I do so just leave me the fuck alone unless you're ready to stop trying make me feel good. It's not working, ok?!" He stormed off to the other end of the bed tripping over the unmade blanket and cursing everytime he fell. It would have been comical had it not been so serious.

"Wait, Lee! You're not a pet! You're a tiny man. A beautiful, adorable tiny man. I think that any girl who would have you as a boyfriend, is a lucky girl no matter what size you are!" Even though he was only at the other end of the bed, she almost didn't hear the "Fuck Off!" he shouted back at her.

"Fine, be that way. I'll just leave you here then!" She stormed out of the room not even making any attempt to hide him. She stomped out of the house, only pausing for a brief "hi" to her stepdad before leaving. A walk would do her good.

She was angry at Lee of course, it only made sense that she would be. But she also knew why he was acting like this. He adopted an abrasive attitude shell. He was hostile toward everyone, and his brain was centered around one thought. That he was a servant to every giant girl on the planet.

She took a quick walk in a big loop through her neighborhood and arrived back at her front door not 15 minutes later. She resolved to help Lee come out of his terrible world, and back into this real one. 

She quickly walked to her door and opened it, softly calling out Lee's name. She looked on the bed but no sign of his was found. SHe frantically searched the blanket and pillow's finding no sign of him.

She ran around to the other sided but then spotted Lee.

He was on the ground of her room, not moving at all. Blood in a tiny puddle next to him.

"Lee! What the hell happened?" She scooped up his body gently making sure not to use pressure on any of his parts. She didn't expect a response, but to her relief, he coughed weakly and managed a response.

"Stupid carpet, can't jump off and commit suicide onto such a soft surface. Messed up my ankle bad though, And I also got a rampant nosebleed." She hugged him to her chest before realizing what he said.

"Suicide?! Are you crazy?! You are SAFE here. No more rape, nor more slavery, no more pet. Just two people spending time with each other." 

"I'm not a person. I never was since I shrunk. Just a toy... I will always be a toy." She hugged him tighter and knew that mental reconstruction would be exruciatingly slow. He was too messed up.

"No, don't say that. I like you here. I really, really, do like you here. Just don't try this ever again." He nodded but said something else in reply.

"Liar! You only want me here for your own satisfaction. Well fuck you!" Lee yelled at the top of his lungs. Alex teared up knowing that any friendliness they made the day before, had simply disappeared in his mind. He tried to stand up but his ankle wouldn't let him and the pain was too great. His last words before blacking out from the pain were,

" I am nothing more than a toy. A slave. Kill me now. Oh Dear God,Kill me now."

End Notes:

Any problems found in this chapter, just put them in your review. Was a bit distracted while writing parts of this chapter so some things may seem random.

Just tell me and i'll fix 'em right up.

Hope you enjoy this so far.

Do Not Disturb by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Trust is one of the hardest things to obtain. Next to Love.

Have I been too cruel to Alex? I can clearly tell she wants to help me. But I turn my back to her every time she attempts to. I don't want any help from her right now, I just want to be put out of my misery. I don't want to live in such a miserable world right now. But wait, I just thought of something, if I stay with her, it might not be such a miserable world! She loves to have me over, and she seems pleased to take care of me. It seems like she loves me...

***

"Lee, I don't ever, EVER want to see you do anything like that ever again. You still have a full life ahead of you and you don't want to end it early!" Alex was desperately trying to console Lee.

"Yeah, a full life of pain! I want to die! Oh yeah... I don't get choices any more, you huge sluts make them for me.Go ahead, make me your dildo! I'm ready, i've done it hundreds of times before! DO IT!" He screamed up at her. 

She had to restrain herself from just slapping him right then and there. He was just SO infuriating sometimes. But Alex knew he had a good reason to be this way. She couldn't do anything to him or else he would lose his trust of her.

"No Lee, i'm not like that. I let you make choices. Just not those type of choices. I don't want you choosing whether you live or die, because I know what will happen."

"Then you're no better than the others." He said scornfully. Alex gasped,

"You compare me to those whores? I am NOTHING like them! Have I hurt you? Mistreated you in any way? I am restricting that one choice for your own good! Now we both know i'm trying to help you, isn't that right?" His fear was increasing as her voice was growing. He didn't want to make her angry, he just wanted her to stop caring about him. It was all an act to him.

"No... you are nice..." She lighted up in triumph,

"Exactly! I am nice! I really, really want to help you." Lee was starting to change his mind about his current situation and started to realize everything that was happening.

"No more Rachel, Or Diane... No more of that dark boot, or thin sandal..." Lee was clearly getting confused.

"No rape... Me, a person?... No not possible... Why does she care?" Alex was listening to his whole converation with himself. She quietly and swiftly sccoped him up in her hand and poked his belly lightly with her ifngernail.

"I care, little man, because you are adorable. And you also look like you need my help. What should I do for a friend?" Lee was starting to finally see her point fully.

"Help... I haven't had help in so long... What should I do?... Such a nice girl..." She rubbed his back unconsciously as he brooded over his fate with Alex. He was clearly almost in a state of shock as all these revelations came over him.

"Lee, I want to tell you something that i've only told a few others." He looked up, his face was tight, and he looked overwhelmed at the moment. But to Alex, it was now or never.

"Lee... I-I love you." He went slack jawed, and was on the verge of passing out. 

"No. NO!" He yelled. This was totally unlike anything Alex expected. Her feelings did come out of nowhere for him. She liked him, but when he attempted suicide, her feeling swelled inside of her, and it grew until it got to the point of love.

"NO! Don't say that to me! Get away from me! Don't do this to me! Don't make me go through this again!" He started to limp backwards and Alex's face was one of total shock, mirroring the one Lee had a few minutes ago.

"What do you mean again, baby?" She reached out for him, but she shyed away from her.

"D-Don't touch me. And please... d-don't h-hurt me. I don't wanna be hurt, just l-let me be Anna." Alex fell back as she realized he was reliving his moments with his previous girlfriend. For him, he was in the past, and Alex wasn't even there.

"It's ok baby, I love you. Don't be so scared. I just want to take care of you, and help you, and love you. Can I do that?" He stared at her blankly. And then he came back to the real world.

"D-did you say y-you loved me?" She nodded happily. He grimaced and stared at her.

"Fuck... d-do you actually mean it?" She nodded again, noticing he was accepting the situation.

"Oh, I just didn't think... You never would have... I'm not good enough... Just a pathetic bug..." She interrupted his ramblings by placing a kiss on his side, which covered most of his pathetic body. He let out a small shriek and tried to scoot away fast, before he was snatched up.

"What? Are my little lip too big for you?" He was shivering in her palm. She looked closer and saw a yellow puddle in her hand. It was warm and very much wet.

"D-don't eat me please." He told her. She felt a little guilty noticing how scared he was but soon started to stroke him, consoling him.

"It's ok sweetie, I won't hurt you. I only want one thing from you, little man." He looked at her fearfully.

"W-what do you w-want from me?"  Why was he so scared? She thought. He was entirely safe with her, but he still thought that pain and torture existed here.

"Figure it out, my tiny BF. It's not much, doesn't cost anything, doesn't weigh anything..." She knew exactly what it was, and it was so simple! Just 3 little words from him to her.

"Ok, but, can you please put me down now? It scares me." She set him back on the bed, where he pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head in between.

She loves me! He thought bitterly to himself. He knew that it wasn't a bad thing, it felt wrong though. She should have been with guys her size, her age. Not some tiny pathetic thing like him.

Alex heard him crying softly in between his legs and crouched down to get a better look at him.

"Whats wrong Lee?" He looked up at her, his tears covering an angry expression.

"I'm scared ok? To be frank with you, I don't even fuckin believe you. It's a trap isn't it? You want me to believe this, to trust you, to LOVE you, so it would be that much more enjoyable to see me broken? Well let me tell you Alex, I am NOT falling for it." And then he gave her the finger.

"Yeah, this is what I think of your bullshit. 'I love you Lee' the fuck you do! What you gonna do now you PUSSY?! YOU GONNA KILL ME!? GOOD! DO IT! THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING WANT!" His screams fell upon her ears and she just looked down at him.

"Lee... If you feel that way about me you're wrong. I don't why you keep saying this, but i'm not going to let it happen. You are going to live. A good life with me is what you deserve. As my boyfriend. It's going to happen ok?" He threw his arms down and sat in silence.

"Ok." He said after a minute. Alex's heart jumped a little when he spoke.

"I'll do it. I'll be your boyfriend. But I need you to promise me one thing?" 

"Anything."

"Please... Listen to me. Listen and grant me anything I want." She bit her lip, knowing how he was.

"Ok, I can do that. But Lee, please don't ask me to kill you because I won't." He shook his head and looked up into her great eyes.

"No, I want you to kiss me. It was nice..." She picked him up and kissed him. He was surrounded by those luscious lips of hers and lost himself for a moment. She pulled away and saw his rapidly growing erection and knew that she had finally, gotten through his shell, and now, he was hers.

"Alex?" He asked timidly. She looked at him, and his throbbing erection and could tell what he was going to say next.

"I love you too." She smiled and pulled him in for another kiss, this time, she kissed him full on, and as soon as she started her tongue went straight for his swollen shaft. She played around with it moving it up and down, and she could hear his moans from above. 

Her tongue was gently massaging it, and even though it seemed impossible, it grew slightly larger. Just as it seemed it was about to explode, he burst into her mouth. She sucked all his juice from him leaving him limp and exhausted.

"Why did you do that?" He asked weakly from her hand.

"I think i've seen enough of you naked most of the time, that I wanted some for myself" She answered slyly. He smiled weakly in return.

"Alex, I think that you're not going to hurt me anymore." She rolled her eyes at him.

"That's right sweetie, you're mine!" His eyes betrayed his fear, but soon he relaxed. 

"I'm yours... that doesn't sound too bad."

End Notes:

Short, I know.

Well, things escalated quickly.

Also, I plan on wrapping this up in chapter 5. I never meant for this to be long. Q and Family Matters are going to be my long stories.

An End of Sorts by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! I'm finally back! You can expect chapters and stories to come from me again. But not as often as before. Sorry, but I had a change in my schedule and now don't have much time for writing.

Hope you enjoy the ending! 

1 week later...

"Lee! I'm back!" Alex announced as she stepped into her room. Her book bag slipped off her shoulder and hit the floor with a thud. Alex went over to her cabinet and opened up the cabinet that contained Lee. 

"Oomf, I was trying to sleep..." He mumbled tiredly. Alex giggled a little as she picked him up, pinching him lightly between thumb and index finger. She placed him onto her other hand's open palm. He stumbled around a bit before waking up a bit more.

"Hi Alex. I was wondering when you were gonna get back. I was gettin kinda tired there." He said happily, leaning against her thumb, which she held up as a support for him. It felt good, having an entire person having to use her thumb as a backboard to sit up against.

"It's ok sweetie. I said I would be back by 3 and it's only 3:05. See? I told you I keep promises." She kissed him, and he gave her a quick peck on the massive lips, hovering in front of him.

After the first 3 days of being with Alex, Lee had opened up far more than Alexis could hope to expect. He had changed his entire personality, didn't even think about committing suicide, and had loved Alex dearly. His existence had not been yet revealed to her stepfather, and they weren't planning on it soon. But Alex was planning to introduce him to one of her friends.

"Are you sure you're fine with my showing you to Melissa?" She asked him cautiously. Lee still hadn't adapted to having a say in decisions. His old life still haunted him. At nights, he cried out in fear and pain, only to be soothed by the soft, relaxing massaging of Alex's finger.

"I... I think so. Is she as nice as you say she is?" He inquired nervously. She nodded, her brown hair bouncing up and down.

"Yes, she's my best friend. From way back to first grade. Nothing like... Rachel." Alex spat the name of her former friend out like poison, putting as much malice into it as she could.

"She'll respect you, and want to help as much as me. But she can't have you. Remember why?" She teased. He smiled up at her,

"Because i'm yours already!" Another kiss covered his body, the plump pink lips leaving almost no area on his right side untouched.

"Exactly. We are each others. No matter what size. I love you." She stroked his head gently. Lee's arms reached up and grabbed the massive digit suspended above his head, and gave it a kiss.

"I love you too." Alex placed him on her bed, taking care to sit down herself.

"Lee... Do you remember the day I found you? You were running away, and you tried to commit suicide." She sighed wearily, recollecting the hard first couple days.

"How could I forget? It's the day I found you. I took you for another one of... 'them', but I was wrong." Lee hopped up onto her thigh and took a seat on the leg. The denim surface was slightly rough, but very much tolerable.

"Yes, you were. And you realized that. I just want to never have to go through that again. To see someone so tiny, and harmless as you get hurt, or possibly die and I caused it or at least prevented it, would have crushed me. I'm glad you didn't die. And your ankle healed up plenty quick." She added in an afterthought.

They sat there, reminiscing in all the good times of the week, such as their first kiss. Their love declared for each other, many of the things that created a strong between male and female.

"Shit!" Alex quickly took Lee off her leg and placed him on the floor. He was soon surrounded by a pair of massive feet. Alex's beautiful toes wriggled, and his arousal was shown as they wiggled. He was slightly larger than the biggest one, and would have gone over to kiss it had Alex not suddenly ran out the door.

"Sorry hun, I gotta go get Lis!" She shouted, before closing the door. Lee sat down huffily, curling up to take a nap on the soft, cream colored carpet.

Alex drove the short distance it took to get to her friends house. A quick knock on the door was answered by a girl with fiery red hair.

"Hi Alex! Gonna show me your 'little' secret?" She asked cheerily. 

"Yeah, but you gotta come with me." 

"Ok, one minute while I get some shoes on." Melissa disappeared and returned with a cheap flimsy pair of flip flops.

"Let's go." Alex left her friends house and drove back, another 5 minute drive. She pulled into her driveway when her cell began to ring.

"Great... I gotta take this one. Someone's calling me for school." She punched the answer call button. Melissa interrupted her shortly though.

"Should I just stay here?" Alex pulled the phone down from her ear and whispered over,

"Nah, you go inside and to my room. Wait for me there." Her expression was out of focus as she talked, and she wasn't really listening to Melissa.

"Ok, i'll see ya in a bit." Melissa walked inside, heading up to her friend's room. She opened the door and waited. A quick glimpse out the window showed Alex still on the phone, conversing with whoever was on the other end. Another few minutes passed by and Melissa was extremely bored. And that's when she noticed the bug.

It was just... there... in the middle of the floor. Not moving, not making any attempt to escape. She quietly stood up, and tip toed over. She raised her flip flop over the bug and brought it down. Hard. Her stomp produced a fair amount of blood, and a quick pop, with a couple of snaps. She stomped a few more times, just to make sure it was dead, and was about to clean it up when Alex walked in.

***

Lee was dreaming peacefully. In his dream, he was normal sized. And Alex was with him. They were on a beach, alone and the night was young, with the stars gleaming down on them. It was brilliant, just them two, together. He was disturbed when he briefly awoke, to see a foot and shoe walk into the room, before drifting back to sleep. 

But something else happened to wake him up. The bed springs creaked and he saw Alex get up, tip toeing toward him. He sat up slowly, and looked up, about to shout hi.

But it wasn't Alex. This was another girl, probably the Melissa she was talking about. He was about to shout hi, when he saw the flip flop raise high above him. His smile instantly changed into shock, and he was about to scream. But then the shoe came down.

Lee felt his bones snap almost instantly. His spine, his arms, ribs, almost everything. Through a blur, he saw the blood on the floor beside him. His gaze shifted upwards and the red stained sole was moving up again. He couldn't scream, only watch as it smashed back down.

And then Lee Ryder saw no more.

***

"Hey Alex... Sorry. I just saw a bug, and I had to kill it. I can clean this up though..." Melissa said before petering out when she caught sight of Alex's facial expression.

"What's wrong? Did you really like the carpet or something?" She asked urgently, wanting to know why her friend was so distraught. Alex fell to her knees, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"You...you... you killed him..." she whispered, heartbroken. Melissa's face was one of utter confusion.

"K-killed who? A bug? It was a bug Alex!" Melissa shouted at her friend, fear starting to take root.

"No... he-he was my friend.I found him cold, alone, scared, helpless, on the verge of death. I nursed him back, and he loved me...." Alex stopped, unable to continue any further.

"Who? Alex, who are you talking about?!" Melissa shouted. 

"My...my boyfriend, Lee" she responded.

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked the ending! More stories to come out, hopefully.

I Wasn't Finished Yet... by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Didn't see this coming did you? Raise your hand if you did. Nobody? Good.

1 Week Later...

It was a nice Spring day, the sun was shining, birds chirping, a day to play around on. Kids were playing games in the street and in their yards. Laughter floated up and down the street. It was a nice, nice day.

She was walking down the street. Her head was hung low as memories flashed through her mind. The stain, Melissa standing over it, her crying. Tears started to form around the edges of her eyes, and soon, were dripping down her face.

Why? Why did I have to take that call? Alexis continued to walk on, ignoring the occasional person who passed her. She bumped into some, but didn't care. One man gave her an angry glare and muttered "Stupid girl, watch where you're going" and bustled off, to an unknown destination. 

Alex sat down on the bench, which sat right next to the sidewalk. She held her head in her hands, and continued to cry. The few happy memories that Lee and her shared started to appear. As much as Alex tried to repress them, they came full force. A torrent of tears started to come. 

A man sat down next to her. He just sat, and stared off into the distance. He took no account of the sobbing female sitting off to his right. She didn't notice his presence and continued to sob. Finally, after a couple of minutes, she stopped gradually, and finally saw the man.

"Oh! i'm...i'm sorry sir." she sniffled, wiping the stray tears away. He waved her aside patiently.

"Oh, no problem missy. You look like you've been through a lot. It's not too bad to cry it out. We endure through terrible things, we humans, but people always get through them." He told her. She eyed him quizzically.

"Yeah... I guess so." she muttered. A minute of silence passed between them. "I-I guess i'll be going now." 

He stopped her as she got up. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" 

"Umm... no. It's not something I talk about to anyone." she said. He nodded, appearing thoughtful for a moment before suddenly saying, 

"You've been through rough times, someone really close to you has left in the past week. It was hard to try to get to him, but you got him to open up to you. To trust you. To love you. And you loved him back. Very much. But an accident took him away from you. You've been trying to get through it, appearing happy around family and friends. But the accident is still there." Her expression was beyond bewilderment. It was completely and utter shock.

"H-how did you k-know that?" she sputtered, still shocked. He replied with a slight smile, and invited her to sit back down. She sat, attention completely focused on him.

"I know this, because I simply do. And let me have one more guess. 'He' has a name. His name is Lee, I take it?" He asked. Alex lost it there, started to cry. The man took her in his arms, patting her back gently, consoling the girl.

"Y-you, h-how do you know h-his name?" She bawled. An answer didn't come and she cried, forgetting his presence.

"I loved him! It took me so long to get him to open up... And she came and took him away! Oh Lee... why aren't you here with me now?" she cried. The man continued to hold her, and she cried.

"Hey, Alex, would you like to know something?" She sat up, wiping at her eyes, confusion clearly shown on her features.

"H-how did you k-know my name?" She asked, her eyes rimmed red. He gave her an amused look, and smiled slightly.

"Would you like to know?" He queried. She nodded, curiosity starting to show. He held her back and looked her straight in the eye.

"It's odd you haven't recognized me yet." he stated simply. 

"What are you talking..." she said before it hit her.

"LEE!!!" she screamed, hugging him tightly, a hug being returned to her just as tight. She sobbed onto his shoulders happily.

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead. You WERE dead! How...how did you survive?" She asked, rapid firing words at him. 

"Woah, slow down" he laughed. "Let me answer one at a time. Ok, I was dead. But right as Melissa... crushed... me, I woke up. I was clothed, sitting on a couch, in an office. I walked out, wondering where I was. And then I saw that I wasn't far from you. I was actually headed to your house today, when I saw you walking along the road here." 

Alex continued to hug him, refusing to let go. He pulled out of her embrace though, and grabbed her by the hand. She didn't object and leaned up to kiss his face. He kissed back and they were locked for a minute.

Once they broke apart from that, they sat there, hands entwined, with Alex leaning up against Lee. He swung his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled up to him. 

And so, they sat there for the rest of the day, enjoying the April afternoon. It was a good day for all involved.

End Notes:

I promise to update Family Matters in a week or so. Give or take a day or two. But I hope you guys enjoyed this "ending". I decided to fix up what I shouldn't have done.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3273