Malcoms Adventure by EricAFreak
Summary:

In a hidden world of magic that lies beyond our sight, Malcom will fight, run, and search for his master.

          Malcom is about 450 years old, British, and a man who serves a witch named Alice. After being cursed to sleep for nealy 430 years, he has now awoken in modern times. With Alice missing, he sets out on an adventure to find his missing master. Given he has only one magical power, the ability to turn annyone he touches into panties, a power left to him by his master. With this as his only defense, will he be able to find her? Can Malcom be cured of his cursed panty touch? And how will Malcom fair in a future world he knows nothing about?


The story contains transformation as a main theme, and witchcraft spells being used in various ways.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4714 Read: 19465 Published: April 19 2013 Updated: April 23 2013

1. Chapter 1 Waking Up by EricAFreak

2. Chapter 2 Boxer Girl by EricAFreak

3. Chapter 3 by EricAFreak

Chapter 1 Waking Up by EricAFreak

 

 

Malcom was sealed away for around four hundred years. Today he will be set free upon the world.

Tyra an archeology student, is currently studying a historic site on Roanoke Island off the North Carolina coast. After discovering a new dig site, she and her classmates had slowly taken their time digging out findings. Things like broken pottery and bottles were not rare but were cataloged with scrutiny. The oddest thing to be found was a silver encrusted leather pouch, on it a rusted padlock dangled.

While finding pouches was not fairly uncommon in a dig, must often the things thrown down latrines of such old sites did not include highly valuable items. Tyra's major which also included anthropology made her wander why someone roughly four hundred years ago would throw something so valuable away. The only thing that would come to mind was treasure.

Despite multiple scholarships and on site dig research employment through her college, Tyra had a large debt to pay. Looking around, she saw no one nearby, carefully she placed the artifact in her field pack. At that moment her professor walked up to her as she finished picking up her tools. "Anything of note found today Tyra?" Asked Professor Dave Helps.

Tyra looked at her pile of artifacts in a box, and quickly pulled out a few non interesting pieces of flint and a segment of a spade. "So nothing which can solve the mystery behind the missing Colony then, not that there would be at this point." "The only hint still is Croatoan, well pack up and get ready to go back Tyra."

Getting into the school van, all twelve university students sat comfortably on their ride back to campus.

After getting back to her dorm room, Tyra immediately dumped out her field pack. Tyra was glad her roommate Jill wasn't here, as she would have a fit with the dirt now on the floor. Looking down again at the silver leavened pouch, Tyra tried gently at first to pull the rusted padlock off . Getting frustrated she threw it at the ground.

The padlock, rusted as it was, broke upon hitting the floor, letting the contents of the pouch unto the dorm floor. Tyra was speechless at what she saw. Upon the floor was an undamaged ancient pair of white panties.

For a while she just stared at them, unflinchingly. "What kind of treasure is this!? A joke of a colonist?" She just couldn't make sense of this, even the cloth was seemingly sitting there looking brand new, despite its age. Carefully she lifted the panties up and dangled them. A second later while she dangled the panties, they hit the floor.

In an eruption of light, a man of about five feet in height stood in front of her in a very old looking wool suit. Tyra couldn't speak of word in her surprise but the man did.

"Madam, thou art not fair maiden Alice." "Ignorant youth, where art is she?" Tyra getting very nervous at the events before her could not hear his words, but finally responded with words of her own. "Who are you!?" She shouted at him.

Methinks las, lest you think me a witch, I prithe fourth and say I am a braggart, nay I am Malcom Panties. Tyra looked honestly confused. "Speak like a damn American you Shakespearean!" She pointed at him with rage.

Malcom could not understand this girl speaking with such vulgar language, Shakespeare certainly had a way with words, but he had never heard of an American.

The man looked anxious and surprised of his surroundings. Tyra continued to look at him.

"I hath slept a  many night and day, excuse me in asking, but pray tell the year." Tyra responded promptly to him. "2013." He had slept for hundreds of years, what of his master Alice, the colony on Roanoke island in Virginia, he had to know. "Doth know wherefore is Roanoke island Virginia be?"

Tyra by some crazy set of events now had a four hundred year old Englishmen standing in her dorm, from her own guesses. Either that or she surely had too much to drink and was hallucinating quite the story. Regardless she replied like a historian. "We are in northern Carolina, and the place you speak of still exists off its shore, but the colony you know of disappeared over 400 years ago, leaving a single word clue. CROATOAN."

Despite her mangled English, Malcom generally understood her, but he could not believe the Witch sect CROATOAN had taken Alice. Was she still Alive, surely she had lived since the days of the great pyramids, and saved him and gave him purpose. Now he would save her, but where to start, he needed more information.

"Forgive thee for asking, but doth know the location of the CROATOAN witch sect?" He grabbed Tyra with his hands. As he grabbed her, Tyra became sick in her stomach, unable to reply to his words.

Malcom looked down at his hands, a residual spell had activated on his hands. It was far too late, with a touch and a flash, he now held a pair of panties in his hands where Tyra had been. "Ignorant I have been, from mine own hand had brought a terrible curse upon thee."

Tyra was confused, and her words were lost, she could see and feel, but what she saw and heard made no sense.

"Doth not fear madam, by my might, I swear I shall prevail and make Alice found. Thou shall be as thou art were before." As Malcom finished his speech to the poor girl, the college door room clicked and opened.

Jill was still covered in sweat, her boxer shorts and tank top stuck to her skin. Fumbling in her pocket for her keys as her boxing gloves dangled to her side, she unlocked the dorm room and entered. There standing in the middle of the room was a suspicious looking semi short guy in an overly old looking rag wool overcoat and beard holding a pair of her panties.

To be Continued.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

End Notes:

          Hello I hope you will enjoy my fifth story on GW!

          This story is still in progress so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going. As you know our main protagonist is a 450 year old British colonist, who spent about the last 430 years trapped in a pouch as a pair of panties. He now is on an adventure to find and save his master Alice from the Evil hands of the CROATOAN sect of witchcraft, and restore all the people he accidently transformed into pairs of panties, he has the magic, panty touch!

          As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. If you have any ideas for the story, your free to post them, but don't feel bad if I decide to go with other ideas. Feedback will also let me know if there is actually any interest for me to keep going. I think this story has potential, if you want to prove that statement right, you know what to do, enjoy reading it.

           Thank you,

EricAFreak

Chapter 2 Boxer Girl by EricAFreak
Author's Notes:

Okay so here is the second isntallment, I know my chapters are short, but it's what I have time for. I hope you enjoy it!

          Malcom had just barely finished apologizing to Tyra, as a very immodest scantily clad woman came into the room. And there he was holding, presumably, her panty friend in his hands, in a woman's room. Malcom did not know what to do, the only woman he had try to reason with was already in his hands, by accident of course.

         The man continued to stare at her, it kind of gave Jill the creeps. If this was Tyra's new boyfriend she did not know what to think. The fact was simple though, a shabby looking man holding a pair of her panties was standing in the middle of her small dorm room with Tyra nowhere to be seen. She dropped her gloves, put up her fists, and like a typical infighter started fast and low. She wouldn't hurt the man, but given his quiet state, she would at least take back what was hers.

         In quite the barbaric manner the girl Malcom had been staring at suddenly lounged forward like a brawler. Such barbarism was most uncouth and not becoming of a lady. Despite this, everything in Malcom's head was telling him to doge her fists. To do so without using his hands was impossible though. Much to his surprise he was not hit, but instead Tyra was yanked from his hands.

         "Giveth thy undergarment back!" Said Malcom with much enthusiasm.

         "These are mine man!" She said holding up the panties. "I'm not sure what you're doing here, but I suspect you're a friend of Tyra's?"

         Malcom thought he was getting a better grasp of her words, the use of contractions seemed to confuse but he got the jist of it. "Tyra art a good friend and I owith it to her to get back doth undergarment." Malcom said as he went to grab the panties.

         His english was bad, maybe a foreigner, she thought. The way he talked reminded her of some books she read for English class written in the 1700's. Still she understood what he wanted to say, but regardless Tyra didn't even have panties like this, only she did. As she spoke, she threw the dirty panties from her hand into the dirty laundry hamper. "I get what you're trying to say buddy, when Tyras comes back I'm sure she will agree you got the wrong ones, for now why don't you take one of her thongs for your perversions."

         Malcom immediately rushed over to the hamper and to his horror saw several pairs that looked exactly like Tyra. "What hath though done! I knowith not which undergarment is good Tyra!"

         Tyra's boyfriend was beyond rude and was not causally looking through her dirty underwear like some perverted high school kid. "Get the fuck out you pervert!" She shouted as she grabbed his hand.

         Jill couldn't understand what had just happened as she slumped unto the floor looking up at the towering giant man. Where was she, and why was she immobile?

         Another pair of underwear fell to the floor next to Malcom. There was noise coming from the hallway that sounded like doors opening and closing. Malcom would have to flee this room before he was caught in a young girls room. Grabbing all the panties from the hamper that looked like Tyra and then the barbaric girl who had caused him much stress into the backpack on the floor. Not knowing what a zipper was, Malcom slung the backpack on his back with it wide open.

         Opening the door, was tricky but luckily the technology had not changed that much. As he stepped into the brightly lit hall, multiple girls barely dressed had stepped out at because of the yelling they had heard.

         Some went back into their rooms immediately, but others noticed the panties sticking out of the backpack and decided to put two and two together. Malcom understood the next words perfectly, which only added to his run out of this crazy building. "Panty Thief!"

         Lucky for Malcom, these girls were not very well dressed and when he ran outside into the dark night he became befuddled. Perhaps a better lighting had been developed then candles in those odd fixtures he had seen, but it now made him realize it was night and cold.

 

 

To be Continued.

 


Jill's Special Side Story

         "This is not a main part of the story, but I added it for fun. It's not required reading if you plan to read the entire story. Story will resume from before with Malcom" EricAFreak says as he watches you read and enjoy it anyways.

         Jill was pretty sure what had happened now, but she couldn't believe it. She was now just fabric, must likely Tyra was too, somewhere beneath this pile of her underwear. But she couldn't talk or move anywhere, but she defiantly could feel and see and smell the wind as she flew through the hall on the back of this odd man. But with a sudden crash and slight pain she was now sitting in pain in front of the laundry room door, the stranger flying off into the distance.

         It seemed like only thirty minutes ago she was sparing against her friend, nah her rival Ashley. She had won and both had returned to the dorms. Jill didn't feel like she won, hell at this point she just wished that strange man would hurry and notice. Was it too hard for him to notice the zipper wasn't done! He was most likely her only hope.

         Time passed, maybe a half hour, maybe more, it's pretty hard to notice time when you panties, as Jill was now. Two people came along the hallway, in the front Ashley was carrying a bunch of dirty clothes. Without even noticing her, Ashley stepped right atop poor Jill and continued walking only to stop a second later.

         Jill was in much pain but amazingly it was brief. But her heart stopped cold as she saw Kim look down at her.

         "Ashley I think  you dropped a pair of your panties." Said Kim as she picked up Jill. "Thanks Kim." Ashley grabbed the panties. "Wow these look pretty clean compared to most of my dirty laundry."

         Jill was terrified as Ashley inspected her. "Hey Kim, mind watching my clothes for a minute?" "Not really since I'm doing my laundry anyways." Said Kim as she set down her own soap on the counter in the laundry room. "After my spar with Jill earlier I got drenched in sweat Kim, so I'm going to switch out my panties right now since these ones are so clean." "Not a bad Idea Ashley, you should make Jill pay some of your laundry fees since she makes you sweat so much." "Not a bad idea Kim, but she's a cheapskate and her boxing lacks any proper grace, she just drops in a low and lets you have it."

         "Your boxing is much prettier Ashley, while violent it's much more graceful." "Us out boxers will always fight with style and strategy to get points or land a decisive counter, Jill never beats me in official matches. Anyways I'll be right back after a quick change up." Kim nodded to Ashley as she walked out the door.

         ill couldn't believe where she was now heading, grasped in Ashleys hands, only a few steps away from the girls bathroom.

         Ashley went into a stall and pulled down her boxer shorts she was still wearing. Like Ashley the sweat had made them stick to her skin, though unlike Jill, it now had almost all but dried.

         Hanging from the stall door, Jill watched as Ashley painstakingly pulled her panties off her crotch. They crumpled on the floor. "Wow those panties are still soaked." Said Ashley. "If I kept wearing those  might've got a rash, good thing I got a dryer pair."

         Ashley grabbed the panties from the hanger, with no time wasted she carefully put one leg through, then the other. Pulling up the panties snapped into place. They seemed a little tighter then normal but because of it, they seemed to absorb more sweat.

         Jill was in hell, like being yanked on by another person she could feel  herself stretching. The smell was like being buried in a pile of dirty socks, and to make matters even worse she could feel the heat and taste the sweat as it poured into every crevice she had.

         Ashley pulled up her shorts and held her old dirty pair of panties, they had a hole from where her boyfriend had played too roughly a night earlier, it had now grown bigger because of her spar with Jill. If she was a more normal girl she could have maybe sewn the hole yesterday, but now after another days use and one spur with her rival, there was no hope. "Well these things never last." She said as her old panties were unceremoniously dropped into the trash. "Hopefully this pair can last at least a few boxing rounds." She said as she walked out of bathroom.

 

Main Story To be Continued.

 

 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

         Hello I hope you're enjoying my fifth story on GW!

         The story is still in progress, so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going. As you know our main protagonist is a 450 year old British colonist, who spent about the last 430 years trapped in a pouch as a pair of panties. He now is on an adventure to find and save his master Alice from the Evil hands of the CROATOAN sect of witchcraft.

         I have some more idea's for more chapters, and would love to know what you guys think. I added a side story to bolster my chapter today so I hope you guys liked that. Other then Malcoms escape not much yet has happened. Of course I evnetually plan to have a back story done on how Alice and Malcom met and how the search for Alice will proceed. Needless to say thier will be magic fights, hilarious moments to the best of my abilties, and hopefully an ongoing rich plot.

Chapter 3 by EricAFreak
Author's Notes:

Okay so I felt my other chapters were pretty short, so I spent some more time on this one. I hope you enjoy the extra length.

          Malcom had just fled the dorm, but he was not safe yet. The night was very dark, but despite this, artificial lights of which he had never seen the like of before, now seemed to light his way. What perhaps was more odd was the hard flat ground, at first he thought it cobblestone, but alas was something much better. Things had changed while he slept beneath the ground.

         As much as he ran down these lighted paths, no pursers came after him after much time had passed. In a lightly wooded area in some unknown village, in the wet grass, Malcom fell asleep.

         With the hours flying by as Malcom slept, he had been spotted this morning before he could awake. The two girls looked at the homeless bum now sleeping in the campus park area.

         "Who is this guy, looks like a hobo." Said the first girl. "Rather than that, for such a guy to have a bag of panties, is he actually a student? A prank maybe?" The second girl responded. The man started to roll over in response to their chat. The first girl started to leave. "Come on lets go, leave this pervert here to get a cold."

         Malcom pretended to keep sleeping, the last thing he needed was young girls such as these asking questions. When they finally left, he got up. Despite being wet and cold, the wool of his coat was more than enough to keep him warm. The real question was where to go, obviously this town was very large, he had run for hours last night seemingly in circles. It seemed like all the buildings looked the same, and had many windows. Clearly this was a town of great wealth.

         In order to find Alice though, he would need to locate the nearest witch's den. His knowledge of magic was subpar at best, but also understood that magic users lived within society using magic barriers and manipulation. Traveling with Alice was a surreal experience, the experience has changed him. Teleportation magic's, and speed magic's made his life comfortable, but the idea of once again riding a horse made his ass shutter.

         The odd thing was as he walked around this town all he saw where young adults all walking in a rush. The people all wore outrageous looking clothing, and the girls were immodest to say the least. Such appearances were shocking to him. The way he dressed would probably have to change in order for him to fit into this town. He finally seemed to make some headway to a normal road, but what he saw was amazing.

         It seemed witchcraft was now the standard norm of society, he saw large metallic looking carries fly by on this road. If this, and the lights from last night weren't witchcraft he couldn't understand what it was. How to obtain one seemed like not a problem, but he didn't fathom stealing a witch's carriage either. Even if it appeared everyone here were witches. For a while he stood on the curb of this high paced road, eventually he became startled, as a yellow carriage pulled up in front of him.

         "Hey mister do you need a ride, the rate's fair." Malcom looked at the man for a second, it seemed the people of this time were most generous, though he had no idea what the man had meant, when he said about the rate being fair. "I gladly accept thoust kind offer. Would thoust takeith me to the Witch's Den?" "What are you some kind of play actor mister, maybe one for a Shakespeare play, am I right? Given your weird clothes and language." Malcom liked the thought of such a profession, and it did seem to be a convincing lie. "I." He said as he stepped into the carriage. The taxi pulled out into the road.

         "So do you fancy the drinks at the Witch's Den?" Asked the driver. "I am heading there forthwith to acquire information." "Makes enough sense to me, I guy talks after he has had a few. I tell you their beer battered onion rings are great." The driver laughed after he spoke.

The car trip seemingly came to an end after a brief ten minute ride. "We're here Sir. That'll be twenty dollars." Malcom had thought the ride was free, but now the man was demanding dollars, how many pounds were in a dollar? "Ist thou a Swindler, first thee offers a ride, than asketh for payment!" The taxi driver did not look amused. "Fine than, how many pounds is it?" Asked Malcom. "Were not in Britan you idiot, are you telling me you have no money!?" Malcom could tell the Warlocks angry was heightened, to incur the wrath of one was not a good idea. "Would thoust take a silver pendent?" Malcom held his mothers pendent out from his pocket.

         The driver looked at the pendent, it most likely was worth a few hundred dollars if not a thousand given its old age. He could probably con the guy, but he had a business reputation to uphold. "I think this is worth at least a hundred and twenty dollars, let me give you one hundred, and that will pay for the taxi fare." Malcom was so glad that this gentleman had been more than fair. As he looked over his new money he laughed at the pictures of old men on them.

         As if announcing it to the entire world, Malcom now stood in front of a large sign which glowed in different colors. "The Witch's Den Bar and Grill." For a while he just stared and watched as witch's and warlocks casually entered the place. It seemed there was no password or barrier, or even the hint of secrecy surrounding this place.

         He walked inside and made his intentions clear. "Dost any of thoust knowiest where I can find Alice Godfrey?" The response was lack luster, and it seemed most did not care. To sum it up most hardly bothered to look away from their beer. But just one seemed generally interested.

         "What do you dare speak of in a public place about!?" Malcom looked at the Witch, she seemed to have information. "Where is Alice? Witch." The girl looked Angry. "Don't dare speak the name of the most demonic witch who ever lived in such a place!" The woman grabbed Malcoms coat, and pulled him outside into a Alley. "I don't know who you are, but I can feel an enchantment on you, you're a warlock right?" Malcom wasn't sure how to respond, in fact he wasn't but to tell this to a Witch might mean death. "Yes I am a Warlock. I am Malcom Panties." She nearly cracked up at his name. Holding down a fit of giggles.

         "My Witches name is Alpha, now tell me Malcom, what kind of Warlock actively seeks death?" "Ist thoust a challenge?" Malcom said with about as much force as a scared mouse talking to a lion. "No you idiot, any good witch or warlock knows that speaking about witchcraft in public is a crime to the arts, didn't you learn that in witch academy?" Malcom was perplexed, he just came from a Witch's Den, and was being told it was a public place not for witches, but he was not concerned so much for that."No. Pray tell, why ist it a taboo to speak Alice's name?" "She is the former Master witch, but lost in a battle to the awesome Mcbeth nearly four hundred years ago, thus sealing her. We all serve McBeth as the CROATOAN witches."

         Here in front of Malcom stood a monumental clue to his master's whereabouts. She was sealed, somewhere, but the thing which hurt most was the fact that she lost. She was powerful beyond all, and could not have lost. "Howst do I attend the magical Academy?" "Seriously you haven't attended? No wonder you're clueless." She seemed rather curious about how clueless he was. "Well I'll tell you how to get there, but first, I need proof of your ability. I can't just go telling you how to find the place if you're not worthy."

         Malcom did not like where this was headed, but could only obediently listen. "Now that man stumbling out of the bar alone, use your magic on him, and then I'll tell you where to find the magic academy." Malcom was not the type to like to use magic, and the only magic he now possessed was more of a protective spell leftover from his master. He even now had a victim in his back pack, it seemed he had lost the other, for that he was eternally sorry. The zipping function of the bag he had only discovered during the taxi ride. He prayed that his second victim might stay alive until he found Alice, and could then locate her before too much damage was done.

         Leaping out from behind, Malcom grabbed the poor man's wrist. In an instance, the man fell to the ground in a heap. What remained was a fresh pair of white laced panties. Alpha the female magician seemed impressed. As Malcom went to grab the panties, while feeling very sorry for the gentlemen he just transformed, Alpha intervened. "These are really cute." She held the panties up in her hands. "Where you thinking of giving these to me?" Malcom tried to interrupt but she pressed on. "That must be it, since you were acting so rude earlier, these are great." Malcom was sorry for the man, but if he didn't keep quiet now, he might end up there in his place.

         With all that settled, it seemed Malcom was about to enter the Magic Academy.

To be Continued.

Rob's Special Side Story

         "This is not a main part of the story, but I added it for fun. It's not required reading if you plan to read the entire story. Story will resume from before with Malcom" EricAFreak says as he watches you read and enjoy it anyways.

         Rob was now celebrating his promotion at work at his favorite bar. The waitress here were quite fun to look at too. It seemed they had made it their fashion to dress like witches behind the bar counter. Despite his witty statements, he just couldn't seem to get any of them to ever come home with him.

         Well after a few drinks he was docile enough, it didn't take him long to order onion rings when he got hungry. Still today was special, with the raise came a sizable boost to his income. His life, after years of grueling hell in a small office with annoying co workers, would finally, finally, be over. He then got an urge, he looked over to the bathroom, it had a huge line.

         He couldn't wait, he was only in his thirties now, but he had held his bladder far too long, and after such a long overnight work session, was overdue. Stumbling out of the bar he made a beeline for the back alley.

         Before he knew it, he no longer felt the urge to go, but was sure he never went. He was also lying on the ground, it seemed to huge people were arguing above him. It didn't make any sense.

         Then when he was lifted, he realized what he had become, but that didn't make any sense. Sure the woman who held him was hot, and he'd love to get in her pants, but not this way. Luckily it seemed for now, he was safe, placed into her pocket, it seemed she had no immediate plans for his use. To everyone else though, he was simply a pair of panties hanging out of a woman's pocket. Panties are meant to be worn.

Main Story To be Continued.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Hello I hope you're enjoying my fifth story on GW!

         The story is still in progress, so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going.

         Well I had Malcom explore this new world some more. He usses his power once, but otherwise this chapter was more about introducing the witch Alpha. Malcom is about to embark on the first trials of becoming a warlock. But how will this help him find Alice?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3467