- Text Size +

 

 

Malcom was sealed away for around four hundred years. Today he will be set free upon the world.

Tyra an archeology student, is currently studying a historic site on Roanoke Island off the North Carolina coast. After discovering a new dig site, she and her classmates had slowly taken their time digging out findings. Things like broken pottery and bottles were not rare but were cataloged with scrutiny. The oddest thing to be found was a silver encrusted leather pouch, on it a rusted padlock dangled.

While finding pouches was not fairly uncommon in a dig, must often the things thrown down latrines of such old sites did not include highly valuable items. Tyra's major which also included anthropology made her wander why someone roughly four hundred years ago would throw something so valuable away. The only thing that would come to mind was treasure.

Despite multiple scholarships and on site dig research employment through her college, Tyra had a large debt to pay. Looking around, she saw no one nearby, carefully she placed the artifact in her field pack. At that moment her professor walked up to her as she finished picking up her tools. "Anything of note found today Tyra?" Asked Professor Dave Helps.

Tyra looked at her pile of artifacts in a box, and quickly pulled out a few non interesting pieces of flint and a segment of a spade. "So nothing which can solve the mystery behind the missing Colony then, not that there would be at this point." "The only hint still is Croatoan, well pack up and get ready to go back Tyra."

Getting into the school van, all twelve university students sat comfortably on their ride back to campus.

After getting back to her dorm room, Tyra immediately dumped out her field pack. Tyra was glad her roommate Jill wasn't here, as she would have a fit with the dirt now on the floor. Looking down again at the silver leavened pouch, Tyra tried gently at first to pull the rusted padlock off . Getting frustrated she threw it at the ground.

The padlock, rusted as it was, broke upon hitting the floor, letting the contents of the pouch unto the dorm floor. Tyra was speechless at what she saw. Upon the floor was an undamaged ancient pair of white panties.

For a while she just stared at them, unflinchingly. "What kind of treasure is this!? A joke of a colonist?" She just couldn't make sense of this, even the cloth was seemingly sitting there looking brand new, despite its age. Carefully she lifted the panties up and dangled them. A second later while she dangled the panties, they hit the floor.

In an eruption of light, a man of about five feet in height stood in front of her in a very old looking wool suit. Tyra couldn't speak of word in her surprise but the man did.

"Madam, thou art not fair maiden Alice." "Ignorant youth, where art is she?" Tyra getting very nervous at the events before her could not hear his words, but finally responded with words of her own. "Who are you!?" She shouted at him.

Methinks las, lest you think me a witch, I prithe fourth and say I am a braggart, nay I am Malcom Panties. Tyra looked honestly confused. "Speak like a damn American you Shakespearean!" She pointed at him with rage.

Malcom could not understand this girl speaking with such vulgar language, Shakespeare certainly had a way with words, but he had never heard of an American.

The man looked anxious and surprised of his surroundings. Tyra continued to look at him.

"I hath slept a  many night and day, excuse me in asking, but pray tell the year." Tyra responded promptly to him. "2013." He had slept for hundreds of years, what of his master Alice, the colony on Roanoke island in Virginia, he had to know. "Doth know wherefore is Roanoke island Virginia be?"

Tyra by some crazy set of events now had a four hundred year old Englishmen standing in her dorm, from her own guesses. Either that or she surely had too much to drink and was hallucinating quite the story. Regardless she replied like a historian. "We are in northern Carolina, and the place you speak of still exists off its shore, but the colony you know of disappeared over 400 years ago, leaving a single word clue. CROATOAN."

Despite her mangled English, Malcom generally understood her, but he could not believe the Witch sect CROATOAN had taken Alice. Was she still Alive, surely she had lived since the days of the great pyramids, and saved him and gave him purpose. Now he would save her, but where to start, he needed more information.

"Forgive thee for asking, but doth know the location of the CROATOAN witch sect?" He grabbed Tyra with his hands. As he grabbed her, Tyra became sick in her stomach, unable to reply to his words.

Malcom looked down at his hands, a residual spell had activated on his hands. It was far too late, with a touch and a flash, he now held a pair of panties in his hands where Tyra had been. "Ignorant I have been, from mine own hand had brought a terrible curse upon thee."

Tyra was confused, and her words were lost, she could see and feel, but what she saw and heard made no sense.

"Doth not fear madam, by my might, I swear I shall prevail and make Alice found. Thou shall be as thou art were before." As Malcom finished his speech to the poor girl, the college door room clicked and opened.

Jill was still covered in sweat, her boxer shorts and tank top stuck to her skin. Fumbling in her pocket for her keys as her boxing gloves dangled to her side, she unlocked the dorm room and entered. There standing in the middle of the room was a suspicious looking semi short guy in an overly old looking rag wool overcoat and beard holding a pair of her panties.

To be Continued.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter End Notes:

          Hello I hope you will enjoy my fifth story on GW!

          This story is still in progress so I hope people will take interest in it, to give me motivation to keep it going. As you know our main protagonist is a 450 year old British colonist, who spent about the last 430 years trapped in a pouch as a pair of panties. He now is on an adventure to find and save his master Alice from the Evil hands of the CROATOAN sect of witchcraft, and restore all the people he accidently transformed into pairs of panties, he has the magic, panty touch!

          As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. If you have any ideas for the story, your free to post them, but don't feel bad if I decide to go with other ideas. Feedback will also let me know if there is actually any interest for me to keep going. I think this story has potential, if you want to prove that statement right, you know what to do, enjoy reading it.

           Thank you,

EricAFreak