Nicki Minaj Unaware by Silver Iris
Summary:

The notorious paparazzo, known only as “Calvin,” has been hired to take candid photos of Nicki Minaj. Will he intrusively get the pictures of Nicki at her most private moment or will the plans of this fiendish photographer backfire? Either way Nicki remains completely unaware of the entire incident. In response to a challenge. 


Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: Nikki Minag Unaware
Challenges: Nikki Minag Unaware
Challenges: Nikki Minag Unaware
Challenges: Nikki Minag Unaware
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4269 Read: 55596 Published: May 02 2013 Updated: May 02 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Silver Iris

2. Chapter 2 by Silver Iris

3. Chapter 3 by Silver Iris

4. Chapter 4 by Silver Iris

5. Chapter 5 by Silver Iris

Chapter 1 by Silver Iris

The cheap motel appeared vacant, in one guestroom a dim light shone through from inside. The one bedside lamp was the only lit light in the room. Sitting on the bed was a man smoking a cigar. He was dressed in a trench coat and fedora hat. He had been there for some time yet didn’t remove either his hat or coat. He clearly didn’t want to stay in that room for too long. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The man rushed over to it, first looking through the small viewing hole in the door to identify the visitor then unlocking it quickly.

“You’re late” the man snapped to the visitor. Despite this he held the door open for his guest to enter. In stepped a tall young man, visibly tanned with short dark hair and wearing a new business suit. He strutted into the room confidently yet his eyes constantly wandered around the room to ensure they were alone.

“There’s one thing you should know about me; I work at my own pace and by my own methods” the visitor stated confidently. He asked “so you enquired for my services?”

“Yes mister...?” the man asked unaware of his guest’s name.

“I would prefer that you just call me ‘Calvin’ for the sake of confidentiality. I’m sure you would not want me asking too many questions about you either” responded the visitor professionally.

“Right” the man said while shutting the door. He proceeded to the table and extinguished his cigar, and then he took a briefcase from under the bed and opened it up on the table. “You see I represent an organization that would be highly interested in your unique services. We’ve heard you’re the best in the business.” The man took out a number of photographs from the briefcase. They both looked over the photos. “So these are all your shots?”

Calvin looked over the photographs that had been printed onto paper. Each one was of a nude woman showing no sign of awareness to the photographer. “Yep, that’s my handy work” Calvin responded.  

“They’re so detailed, so revealing, and they get all the really juicy parts.” The man then asked “seriously quality stuff, but why are they always at low-angles?”

Calvin smiled and simply stated: “call it a signature of my unique approach.”

“How do you even get these shots without them knowing?”

“Sorry, that’s a secret of the trade” Calvin said.

“Right, well there is this one particular individual my associates would like photographs of. Her name is Nicki Minaj, I’m sure you’ve heard of her.”

“That short girl with the colourful hair? Sure, it’ll be done, for a good price that is.”

The man then reached back to the briefcase and pulled out some magazines. Inside there were pictures that matched the ones printed onto the papers on the table. “I’ll make it double whatever these guys paid you.”

“Done” Calvin said confidently. Intent to leave he turned away from the man. Then suddenly Calvin felt the man’s hand grip his arm.

“One more thing mister Calvin, under absolutely no circumstances can this be traced back to me and my associates” the man said sternly. Then he released his grip on Calvin’s arm.

“Of course” Calvin responded. “When I’m done I’ll call you on the number you gave me, shouldn’t take more than a week.” Calvin walked out of the room and into the parking lot.

The man sighed in relief and stuffed the magazines and pictures back into the briefcase. Then he looked back to the ash tray where he left his cigar.

“Hey, where’s my cigar?”

Calvin couldn’t hear the man say that from the guestroom, certainly not while he was lighting his newly acquired cigar in the parking lot. He took a long drag from the lit cigar, tilted his head up and let out a large puff of smoke. “Easy money” Calvin said before laughing to himself. 

Chapter 2 by Silver Iris

Later at the hotel-room two muscular guards stood on either side of the door to Nicki’s room. They were big strong meat-headed looking fellows, but they couldn’t be fooled by any fast talker. Slowly a hotel housekeeper with a wheeled laundry cart approached. She was particularly attractive, long blonde hair and a sexy figure. She only needed to smile at the guards to let her in. No questions were asked.  After getting past the guards she opened a compartment of the laundry cart. From the compartment three tiny men in matching beige full body suits emerged. Each one equipped with a number of cameras on matching beige backpacks. The normal sized woman looked into her low-cut top with a smile and then reached her hand in. A fourth man was plucked from between the big breasts of the housekeeper and placed on the floor. This was Calvin, shrunk to only an inch tall. He and his goons rushed to the carpeted floor of the hotel-room.

“How come he gets to ride in there?” one man asked in a grumpy tone.

“That’s a business perk, Paul” Calvin said over his helmet’s internal radio. “Right then, everyone’s equipment checked?” He looked around at the three other men in matching outfits. Their faces were the only exposed part of them, just barely enough for them to see.

“Rodger that” Paul responded a stern voice. “Cletus check the camera” he snapped.

“Fucking thing’s fine” Cletus responded. He turned his helmet covered head over to Calvin. “You sure no one can see us in these damn suits?”

“That’s what she’s here for” Calvin said pointing up to the housekeeper. “In addition to providing transportation for us. So how do we look from down here?”

The woman stood up and backed up to the other side of the room and quietly whispered into her earpiece “You blend in with the carpet perfectly, nice call on the colour scheme.”

“Great, now no one will see me dressed up as a fucking marshmallow” Cletus stated.

“But Cletus isn’t this just like hunting in camouflage?” Asked the fourth man while turning to face him.

“No it ain’t, Ben!” Cletus shouted. “When I go hunting I expect to kill somethin’. This here peepshow ain’t nowhere near as fun.”

“You’re saying you don’t want to take candid photos of nude celebrities?” Asked Ben.

“No, that ain’t it. I just can’t fucking masturbate in this damn suit without getting all exposed and shit.” Cletus responded.

“Under no circumstances should we remove our suits” Calvin snapped. “This camouflage is the only thing keeping you from a quick death or worse capture by the cops! Paul, what’s Nicki’s ETA?”

“Ten minutes” Paul responded.

“Right then Paul, Cletus, Ben! Under the bed, and have those cameras ready!” Calvin snapped. The woman walked over to the laundry cart and began to push it away. Calvin said over the radio “Hey Bridget, you look good in a hotel maid uniform. We’ve got to save that one for later tonight.”

“Have fun boys” Bridget said before snickering a little over the radio. 

Chapter 3 by Silver Iris

The four tiny men waited under the bed until the door opened. In stepped Nicki Minaj with a gym bag. She tossed the gym bag over to the other side of the room. The tiny men watched and waited intently.

“Show time” Calvin said over the radio. From the set up of the hotel-room they could see nearly everything from just at the edge from under the bed. The bedroom had an open set of doors that lead to the main room where a couch rested in front of a TV. To the left of the couch were a sink and a mini-fridge; to the right was the bathroom. The door to the outside was adjacent to the bedroom. Nicki locked the door and give a sigh of relief.

“Another hard day on set” she said to herself. “These music videos are getting complicated. They want me to die my hair pink and green this time?” She kicked off her shoes and removed her socks.

Calvin began to get inpatient and he shouted “come on you little whore, take it off!”

Nicki stood in front of the bed and stripped off her clothing. She slowly removed her pants revealing her large smooth-skinned butt barely covered by her tight pink thong.

“Dat ass” said Ben staring at Nicki’s huge butt. “I’ve got to get a picture of this.” He snapped a few photos of Nicki’s butt. “So smooth, so well shaped, and free of blemishes.”

“More little bitch, more!” demanded Calvin, fully aware Nicki couldn’t detect them. Nicki proceeded to take off her shirt. She reached for the bottom of it then slid it off, her breasts jiggled as the fabric of the t-shirt slid off her pink bra. She pulled the t-shirt over and off her head, shaking her head as it came off. Her hair spread and fell to her back as she removed the t-shirt; she threw it into the corner.

“Dang she’s a perdy little cunt” said Cletus enthralled in the sight of Nicki in only her pink bra and panties.

“Yes, but we’re going to need to see more skin” Calvin stated in an irritated tone. “More, give us more you little bitch.” Nicki was barefoot and stripped down to her underwear.

“Time to relax” Nicki said to herself. She walked over to the TV, her well tanned butt jiggling as she walked.

Calvin was irritated by this “No god damn it, we need more nudity! Everyone fallow her and get some good angles. I want a fucking pussy shot by the end of this session.”  The four men scrambled after the gigantic woman, all while making sure not to move if she was looking in their direction. Nicki turned on the TV and switched it to a channel she liked.

“Darn I’m hungry” Nicki said to herself before turning to the fridge. The four men kept a distance from her. Nicki proceeded to take off her panties, her butt was fully revealed. She hummed to tune to her song ‘Va Va Voom.’

“Holy shit that’s hot” said Ben while taking plenty of photos of the gigantic butt presented to them. Nicki’s panties slid down her legs. She stepped out of the panties and left them on the floor in a heap.

“Oh my” said Paul with excitement. He rushed over to them to get as close as possible a photo of Nicki’s butt. Then as her neared the panties he got the urge to touch them. As he walked onto the panties he smiled with ecstatic joy. He began to roll around in the pink fabric of the gigantic panties. Upon seeing this Calvin wasn’t pleased with Paul.

“Paul your camouflage won’t work on that pink fabric, get off it now!” but despite Calvin snapping at Paul he didn’t stop.

“But they’re so warm, so soft, I’ve got to get this suit off and roll in these wonderful panties” Paul said overcome with ecstasy.

“Get out of there now, and get me some pussy shots of her! She’s not going to be nude all day, so hurry up” Calvin ordered. Paul got out of the giant panties, and readjusted his camera. Nicki opened the mini-fridge. She rummaged around for a minute and turned around to watch TV. When she turned around she faced the four tiny men, unaware of their presence. Her crotch was fully visible to them.

“Oh baby that’s what I like” Ben said taking photos of Nicki’s vulva. It was perfectly shaven and slightly darker in colour than the rest of her skin. The slight opening to it was clear to see.

“Looks like the little girl’s seen some action” said Paul perversely. Nicki walked back to the TV, in a sultry smooth walk, each step emphasizing the movement of her hips. The tiny men immediately realized they were in her path and leaped out of the way so as not to get stepped on. One giant barefoot almost stomped Ben as he tried to get a picture of Nicki’s pussy. The giant foot came stomping down, missing him by an inch.

“Nuts, no chips” Nicki moaned with displeasure. She walked to the space between the TV and the couch.

Calvin asked “where’s Cletus?” Nicki bent down to take a seat on the couch. “Oh shit, don’t tell me he’s trying to...” Cletus was stationed on the couch cushion. He took many photos of Nicki’s butt as it came closer and closer.

“Oh baby, that’s what daddy likes” Cletus said unconcerned that a gigantic butt was coming closer to sit on him. “OK that’s close enough” he said before turning to the space between the cushions. He wanted to leap into the space for safety but then suddenly he tripped. He looked back and found his leg stuck on a loose string on the cushion fabric. He didn’t have time to escape. Nicki’s huge butt came crashing down on him. The smooth soft skin of her butt met with the course fabric of the cushion. Slowly the weight of her butt pressed down on the cushion compressing the material down, between the two was Cletus’ tiny body, unable to take the rising pressure. Cletus couldn’t squirm out of the way, the force was too strong. As Nicki sat up her full body weight was concentrated at her seat, her butt was pushing down with what felt like hundreds of tonnes of pressure. Cletus couldn’t take it anymore, his body burst under the pressure. Nicki just scratched her butt, unaware of the death she just caused.

“Feels itchy, better not try this again without pants” she said to herself. 

Chapter 4 by Silver Iris

“Cletus, Cletus can you hear me?” Calvin continued to call out on the radio but Cletus didn’t respond. “Fuck, that shithead is dead” Calvin said turning to the others. “Look one of you is going to have to climb up on that couch and pick up his camera. We’re not going to waste any photos.”

“But sir, how will we get it out from under her ass?” asked Ben.

“We’ll have to wait for the opportunity” Calvin said irritatedly.

“Look!” Paul shouted as he pointed up at Nicki. Nicki had reached her hands behind her back and was fiddling with the straps to her bra. She removed her bra, slowly loosening the straps forward and lifting each cup off her large breasts.

“It’s titty time” Calvin said perversely. The three tiny men took photos of Nicki’s bare breasts as she wadded up the bra and tossed it over her shoulder and over the couch. Her breasts had erect nipples and jiggled with every movement Nicki made.

Ten minutes pass and the three tiny men have enough photos. “Well, I’m calling it a day guys” said Calvin exhausted. “Spread out and look for anything the tabloids would like.” The three tiny men spread out throughout the hotel-room. “Ben you get Cletus’ camera.”

“I’ve got to climb up there?” Ben asked. Calvin nodded and Ben complied with disappointment. Ben watched Nicki from his vantage point on the floor. Paul returned to poking at Nicki’s underwear. Calvin proceeded to examine Nicki’s bra.

“So you’re a single D-cup size?” Calvin asked upon inspecting the tag of the bra. “A bit more pushed up than what the tabloids assumed, good to know.” Paul had finished satisfying his desire to roll around in Nicki’s underwear and proceeded to her gym bag.

“Must be more fun feminine things in there” Paul said. Paul leaped into the gym bag and shuffled around its contents. “Huh? There are chips everywhere” Paul said stepping over the giant potato chips.

“Oh that’s right I’ve got a bag of chips in my bag” Nicki said to herself. Ben looked up at her as she stood up.

“Guys we’ve got motion” Ben said over the radio. But as her turn to activate his earpiece Nicki’s giant foot quickly slid over Ben’s position and crushed him instantly. It was a quick death, the shadow of her foot covering Ben entirely. He didn’t have enough time to react. He was squished under her massive foot.

“What’s that Ben?” Calvin asked. “Ben say again, what’s she doing?” Nicki walked over to her bag, Calvin felt a powerful thud with each step she took. “Paul get out of that bag now!” Calvin shouted over the radio. She strutted over to the gym bad in the nude. Her breasts and butt jiggled with each step. She began to rummage though the gym bag.

“Ah, here are the chips” Nicki said and took the bag of chips out of the gym bag. Unknown to her Paul had hid in the bag of chips. “Darn I shouldn’t have opened the bag before packing it, now it’s made a mess in there.” Nicki walked back to the TV while holding her snack. She reached her hand into the bag and grabbed a handful. Inside this handful Paul was trapped, helpless to escape. Paul watched in horror as Nicki’s giant open mouth came closer. Slowly Paul and the chips passed through Nicki’s soft full lips, past the dominating pearly white teeth. Nicki packed the handful into her mouth and chewed down on it. Those gigantic powerful jaws crushed the chips and Paul. Paul was pinned between the chips and Nicki’s teeth and with every bite Paul was mashed and had his bones broken. In seconds he was a bloody mess mixing in with the saliva and chewed chips. Nicki swallowed the gory mixture. “Uh, oh icky, what flavour is this” Nicki asked looking at the chip bag. “Huh, dill and vinegar. Bit more salty than I thought.”

“Oh shit” Calvin gasped in horror. “Listen can anyone hear me? Anyone, respond, now! Fuck!” This plan was suddenly going very wrong for Calvin. No one responded and this was enough to convince Calvin they were all dead. Calvin stood next to the discarded bra on the floor. “How could things possibly get worse?”

Chapter 5 by Silver Iris

Then suddenly the phone rang and Nicki rushed over to the wall mounted phone. Nicki picked up the receiver and listened. “What, I’ve got to do an interview now? But I’ve just started my brake” Nicki stated indignantly. “Fine, I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” She hung up the phone and turned off the TV. She rushed around the room collecting her clothing. Calvin was unprepared for this sudden turn of events. Nicki, still unaware of Calvin, grabbed her bra and in doing so scooped up Calvin into one of the breast cups.

“Oh shit” said Calvin as the sudden rush pushed him farther back into the bra. Nicki gripped her hands around the two cups of the bra and pressed them against her bare breasts. Calvin was squeezed up against Nicki’s large breast. The dark-skinned nipple poked into the bra’s fabric just near him. She squeezed further, nearly squishing Calvin between the bra and her breast.

“Darn thing, so hard to get on in a hurry” Nicki said while attaching the straps on her back. She jumped up a little to properly attach the bra. Doing so made her breasts jiggle and shook Calvin up.

“Fucking whore, quit shaking” he said not believing Nicki would actually hear him. “Well this is crap-tastic! I’m trapped in the bra of this little cunt and she’s off to who knows where for who knows how long. I can’t move around or this bitch will find me, then I’ll be in real shit.” Calvin remained in Nicki’s bra, unmoving and only able to endure the shaking of every step she took. Nicki got dressed and left the room all while whistling the tune to her song ‘Starships.’

Minutes later Nicki arrived at the studio for an interview. She sits down and answers some questions from the interviewer. All while this transpired Calvin was still trapped in Nicki’s bra.

“So you don’t normally dye your hair green?” the interviewer asked.

“Oh no, it’s whatever colour would be best for my performances” Nicki responded. “That time it was green was for the Starships music video.”

“Oh, why’s that?” he asked.

“I was supposed to be playing as some kind of alien in that one” Nicki said.

“Oh was that what it was supposed to be about?”

“Yes”

“I didn’t interpret it like that first time viewing it. The production value struck me as low, and compared to Katy Perry’s ET it didn’t stand out as an alien themed music video.” Nicki simply rolled her eyes after hearing this critique of her work. She continued the interview for many more minutes. All while this was happening the warm lamp positioned on her was making her feel hotter. Her skin was sweating, and the perspiration was seeping into her clothing. Calvin saw this first hand as the huge breast he was pressed against was starting to get sweaty. The sweat covered him and he felt himself sliding deeper under the breast. He struggled to take one last picture of Nicki’s nipple.

“Oh my, I’m getting a little parched. Could I have a drink?” Nicki asked. She was handed a drink and the interview concluded 15 minutes later.

Nicki returned to her hotel room and stripped off her clothing leaving them and Calvin in a heap.

“I’ve got to have a shower” she said to herself. Despite all that had happened to Calvin these words perked him up tremendously.

“Oh you’re going to have a shower you little whore, and I’ll be there” Calvin said vengefully. He checked his equipment and was pleased to find there was still more film in his camera. He followed Nicki to the bathroom as she turned on the shower. She adjusted the temperature and stepped inside. Calvin leapt into the shower just before Nicki closed the clear plastic door to the shower. She hummed the tune of her song ‘Pound the Alarm.’ There she was in all her gigantic nudity, all on display for Calvin’s eyes only. The water dripped down her voluptuous curves, splashed against her breasts, and covered every inch of her smooth skin. She was a gigantic water goddess; she fiddled with her hair and rubbed a foamy bar of soap all over her. The foam coated and washed over her soft skin; from the tips of her breasts, to the weighty volume of her butt, to the soft flesh of her vulva, to the length of her long legs. She moaned with joy as she became cleaner. Calvin moaned with joy at the sight of all this. He took lots of pictures. “Yeah baby, more moaning” Calvin demanded, being sure not to actually get her attention. Nicki washed the foam from her body and applied the shampoo. She rubbed it into her long majestic hair. Calvin sneaked around Nicki’s gigantic feet firmly placed on the tiled surface. “Oh honey, you’re wonderful.” Calvin continued to take pictures. “You’re going to make me rich and I’m going to keep copies of these pictures for a long time.” Calvin smiled behind his helmet. Nicki finished her shower and dried off. She headed for bed.

“Too late for partying, I’m beat” Nicki said to herself once more. Calvin looked up at the giant woman as she headed for bed dressed only in a towel.

“Sweet dreams Nicki” he said. “You’ve given me lots to work with.” Calvin proceeded to collect the cameras of his dead partners. At least the ones he could recover, Paul’s was still in Nicki’s stomach. Calvin waited under the bed until the next day. Bridget arrived in her maid’s costume to pick up Calvin. Nicki had left long before.

“Where’s everyone else?” she asked while holding Calvin.

“They’re dead” Calvin said over the radio.

“More pay for us” Bridget said with a smile. 

Epilogue: (because it apparently wasn’t big enough for its own chapter)

Calvin and Bridget drove into the parking lot of the cheap motel from before. They parked the car and strolled into the designated guestroom, all while Bridget held Calvin’s arm as they walked. They saw the same man in a trench coat and fedora hat.

“You got the pictures?” he asked.

“You got the money?” Calvin responded. The man presented a briefcase and opened it revealing thousands of dollar bills aligned squarely with each other. Calvin proceeded to open up his briefcase and he took out dozens of nude photos of Nicki. “You like what you see?”

“Yes” the man said. “That’s all I need. All I need to convict you.” He quickly pulled a gun from under his trench coat. “I’m Officer Jonathan Claymore, and I have all the evidence I need to send you to jail Calvin!”

“Fuck!” Calvin shouted as he backed away from the cop. He rushed back to the parking lot leaving Bridget behind. But this was no use because the parking lot was quickly surrounded by cops.

“You’re under arrest Mr. Calvin” the man in the trench coat stated. “You’re charged with multiple counts of voyeurism, unlawful photography, trespassing, and illegal divulgement of private information just to name a few. You’ve made quite a name for yourself in this business. Really quality work you put out there, and we’re putting a stop to that. We’re quite curious to learn how you acquired these pictures, but we’ll wait until your court hearing.”

“Fucking shit!” Calvin roared in raged as the police handcuffed him.

“You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law” responded Officer Claymore. “And another thing, don’t ever take my cigars!”

The End. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3500