Sly Coopers Small Heist by TheDARGX
Summary: Sly Cooper from the Video game is gonna get a little small! And guess who with? You'll have to take a look to find out.
Categories: Adventure, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4286 Read: 27361 Published: June 11 2013 Updated: September 12 2013
Story Notes:
Sly Cooper is gonna get a lot smaller...

1. Chapter 1 The Small Heist by TheDARGX

2. Chapter 2 Giant Sized Carmelita by TheDARGX

3. Chapter 3 Foot Rub With A Deal? by TheDARGX

4. Chapter 4 Pleasure Ms.Fox by TheDARGX

5. Chapter 5 The Date? by TheDARGX

Chapter 1 The Small Heist by TheDARGX
A shadow swooped across the rooftops.It made use of the various building features to silently make it's way to it's target,a Museum.Through the moonlight,features of the shadow could be seen.A blue hat,a golden cane.

The shadow leaped onto the roof of the Museum,landing on it's feet as if padded by air.It made it's way toward a bentilation shaft,popped it open,and jumped in,making it's way through the air ducts.

The shadow jumped out of said duct,and into the dim light of the museum hallway.Sly Cooper grinned as he calmly walked towards the main exhibit,a large diamond that would fetch a rather large sum of coins.Sly stopped,and squinted his eyes.The thief had keenly picked out a trap.He turned around,facing a wall with a electronics box on it.

He opened up the console,and rearranged the wires in a split second.Red lasers appeared around the diamond,then dissapeared."Easy Heist."Sly whispered to himself,moving over to the diamond,and plucking it out of the pedastal that held it.

"You might want to rethink your last words."A stern,female,spanish-acceted voice said from behind.The sound of a pistol being cocked was heard.

Sly turned around,and grinned."Ah,Inspector Fox.What's this?The.....fifth time you've caught up to me this month?"He asked,as if a police official aiming a dangerous fire arm at him was the most regular thing in the world.

"Shut it,Cooper.This time,I'm bringing you in.I have a new toy to play with."She raised her pistol,which had a small gadget attached to it."Guarenteed to 'render all thiefs useless'."Carmelita grinned,her sharp teeth glinted.

"I'd love to stay and see what that toy of yours can do to me,but I have to run...."With that,Sly spun around on his heels and dashed off.

Carmelita wasn't far behind.As she ran,she steadily aimed the pistol,and fired.A burst of light shot out,and hit Sly squarely in the back.He let out of gasp of surprise more than pain,and was rocketed into a concrete wall.His vision blurry,he faded into unconsciousness.

"Sleep tight Cooper.You'll be waking up to a surprise....."Was Carmelita's far-off voice.

Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox had finally done it,capture the uncatchable Thief Sly Cooper.She dragged his unconscious body through the Museum,and tossed him into the back of her Police Cruiser."No need to cuff him.He'll be out for hours."She said to herself,a smug grin appearing on her face.

She patted the pistol that hung on it's holster by her hip,glad that new device did it's charm.She had recieved the device a few weeks ago in a strange package with no return address.She had just considered it a prank,and had left it to gather dust on her office desk until tonight. Usually,her shock pistol would have no effect on the cunning Raccoon,as he had built up an immunity to the pain over the years.
But this device,with one shot,took down Sly.

As she drove off to Police Headquarters,strange things began to happen to sly.Turning around to check if the Thief was still out cold,Carmelita noticed something.Sly's clothes were more baggy than usual.Baggy clothing would have led to Sly being captured so easily,and Carmelita remembered his blue attire being much more tighter on his wiry frame. Her eyes went wide as she saw the result of the baggy clothes.Sly steadily shrank in his deep dark unconsciousness,in a matter of seconds he had dropped a few inches in height.His blue cap was now two sizes too big for his head.
"What did that shot do to you,Cooper?"Carmelita wondered.
End Notes:
Your thoughts? Let me know.
Chapter 2 Giant Sized Carmelita by TheDARGX
Author's Notes:
Reviews are welcome! Hope you enjoy
Carmelita was silent for the rest of the drive.She occasionally glanced back,and watched Sly's progress of shrinkage.The Master Thief,in a matter of 30 minutes,had shrunken from the size of a full grown man to that of a small child,right now his clothes were as if he was playing dress-up in his Father's clothing.

She arrived at her apartment,and got out of her Police Cruiser."What a night...."She sighed,and went around to the back of the car,pulling the small Sly out of the car.She could actually cradle him in her arms,as he was bordering the 1 foot in height mark.She tossed his clothes over her shoulder,and began walking up the stairs to her apartment.She gave a little smile to the thought of whoever was looking out their window right now.Did Miss Fox adopt?

........
........
........

"Uhn."Was all Sly muttered.He stood up,stretching his limbs."That was a good sleep."He said to himself,his eyes adjusting to the dim darkness around him immediatly,due to years of stake-outs and waiting in the dark.

Sly blinked several times as he stared at a giant brown boot in front of him. This was not something he usually woke up to see. Wondering if he had bonked his head, a dry cough from above him got his attention. Looking up, he stared along a tight pair of blue pants until reaching a furry bare midriff and then paused at the sight of two massive breasts tightly packed into a blue top. He probably would have stared at those lovely goodies all night if the towering beauty didn’t bend over and Sly found himself now looking at the gorgeous if not slightly abrasive face of one inspector Carmelita Fox.

“I suppose telling you you’re under arrest would be pointless right now,” Carmelita said down at the tiny thief at her foot. She had gotten to her apartment and put Sly on the ground for only a minute so she could put away her coat. She had been shocked to come back and find the raccoon had lost nearly eleven inches. He was only one inch tall now, which put him off his game at first, but Sly didn’t get his name just form being sneaky.

“A pleasure Inspector Fox. Are you wearing heels this evening, you look taller?” There was always this game they played, Carmelita tried to arrest him, he flirted and then escaped. The first two parts seemed to be happening, but he had no clue how he was going to do the third. He then looked down at himself and tuned back to Carmelita with a wolfish grin on his raccoon muzzle. “And I’m naked too. Am I in for an enjoyable evening?”

“Can it Cooper, I’m in big trouble and it’s all your fault.” Sly was curious what he could possibly to be blamed for other then the obvious, but he wasn’t allowed to ask because Carmelita was reaching down to grab him. Sly stumbled back at her tree trunk like fingers came down towards him. He was helpless as she pinched her fingers around his waist and lifted him up. Sly relaxed, letting himself be carried up. He didn’t like being shrunken, it was very frustrating being so helpless. He was brought right in front of Carmelita’s beautiful face and he had to smile despite the situation. At least he was shrunken with a gorgeous fox.

“Do you know what I had to do to catch you Sly?” Carmelita sighed as she sat back on her couch. Sly was jostled around in her grasp, spinning his arms around as he was dropped into the sitting inspector’s palm. Sitting on her furry palm, he sat down to listen to the Inspector bemoan her bad fate. “I used an unregistered firearm against a suspect, which is against Interpol’s weapon’s policy. I thought if I handed you over unconscious no one would ask how I caught you, but there is no way I can hide the fact your one inch tall. I’ll lose my badge for sure if anyone finds out about it and it’s all your fault.”

“There, there, it’s alright,” Sly calmly said, patting the side of Carmelita’s hand comfortingly. He knew that he should be getting upset about the situation he was in or the fact that he was being blamed for everything, but a Cooper is always a gentleman and never likes to see a lady hurt. Honestly, he was too busy looking for the escape routes and exits in the apartment to bother to get upset. Being small was certainly not fun, but it opened up a lot of places to hide and run too.

“No, it’s not alright. I wanted you arrested Cooper, locked behind bars, never allowed to see the light of day. I never planned to turn you into this,” Carmelita sputtered and pointed at the miniature thief in her hand. Sly nodded sympathetically. The only reason that he was at odds with Carmelita was because they believed in very different things. Carmelita believed fully in law and justice. While he was more inclined to believe in stealing anything that he can get his hands on and having fun doing it. If she wasn’t a member of Interpol and he wasn’t a thief, they could be great friend or maybe more.

“You know what would make you feel better, a nice foot rub. I’m sure your feet have to be killing you from running around all day after me. I’ll give you a nice foot rub, we can talk and later you can call me team to come fix me so I’ll be back to normal size to go to jail.” Sly knew the last part was stretching it a bit, but he had to try. He only knew one person that could help him and he worked for the thieving raccoon. If he was going to get fixed, Carmelita had to make the call, it was his only hope.
End Notes:
Will Carmelita except Slys foot rub? Tune in Saturday to find out!
Chapter 3 Foot Rub With A Deal? by TheDARGX
Silence hung in the air, time seemed to slow to a crawl as Sly awaited Carmelita's response. This was perhaps his best if not only means through which he could return to normal, although truth be told if he had to be shrunken Carmelita was the best person to be with.

"We'll see, it depends on how good this foot rub is gonna be Cooper." Carmelia smirked, eyes locked on the coffe table across her couch. A couple of loud thumps caused Sly to turn back and look at the table himself, there laid Carmelia's boot clad feet resting firmly on the wooden surface. Leaning forward a small bit the giant fox carefully placed Sly at the farthest point she could reach without rising from her busom, her lower leg.

"I trust you can make the rest of the way to my feet without making a break for it Cooper."

The shrunken thief turned his head back and smirked, " I dunno, I'm pretty tempted to see how our little game of Cat and Mouse plays out now."

"With you under the boot." Carmelita laughed. " Unless you wanna see what that's like I suggest you hurry."

Jokingly Sly did a salute, "Yes Inspector Fox!" Then he turned around and started running towards Carmelita's boots; all the while mentally plotting his ineveitable escape from the fox. It was sort of like Dejavu, not too long ago Carmelita was a giantess due to...unusual circumstances and Sly traveled along the same pants he now ran along. Thanks to his thief agility Sly soon arrived at Carmelita's bare ankle where he leapt off and calmly walked his way to the sole of her boot.

"As nice as your boots are I can't sit here looking at em all day Carmelita!"

Carmelita closed her eyes uncaringly and shrugged, "Then I guess you better start working on taking em off then."

"Sure....." Sly looked at the boots that rose over a dozen times his height. "How?"

The giant fox replied with a slightly annoyed tone, " Figure it out, you are a thief after all. Tell you what, do it in ten minutes and I'll take one off for ya."

"I'm used to stealing jewels not foot wear." The raccon complained under his breath. He thought for a moment, how could he remove Carmelita's boot in ten measly minutes? The answer Sly came up with was simple, undo the knots and do your best from there. It was a little bothersome having to reclimb Carmelita's shoe from the sole to the tip but Sly did it, all the while worried that Carmelita would suddenly crush her little lovable nuisance. Upon arriving at the tip of her boot Sly leapt gracefully into the air, falling far and ending up over halfway towards his target which he started running to upon landing. In a mere couple minutes Sly arrived at the base of Carmelita's boot laces which were tied in a very fancy and complicated knot.

Sly rubbed the back of his head with a nervous laugh, "My cane could really help about now."

Before the thief could plan any further Carmelita's booming god-like voice rang out from afar. "Times up Cooper and you didn't even do a thing."

Sly twirled around and faced Carmelita with a devilish smirk, "Can you blame me? A womans feet have to be treated with care you know. Gotta prepare somehow."

Carmelita chuckled as her lips twisted into a smirk, "Such a gentleman, I think a reward is in order." Slowly the giantess began leaning forward again.

As her hands began nearing Sly he smirked, " Please say it's a kiss."

"No. But the boots will be coming off." Despite minor disappointment Sly watched as Carmelita worked her boots off, undoing the knots and slowly sliding them off. Instantly the air seemed to change, seeming to mix with the weak smell of feet. Once the boots were off Carmelita gently flicked Sly from it and tossed them aside. The shrunken thief fell and softly landed between Carmelita's big and second furry toes. "You're welcome, now get to rubbing."

Obediantly Sly complied, rubbing his two palms in circles he began the arduous task of massaging. "My my, I was expecting an odor to die for... literally but this isn't bad at all. Carmelita, you've been taking good care of these babies haven't ya?"

Carmelita shrugged and seemed to avoid her gaze, "So what if I do? A girl can't have nice feet?"

"I never said that, it's just a pleasant surprise." The giantess didn't seem to respond so Sly simply continued with his massaging. Carmelita's foot was like the rest of her covered in fur, orange on the top and sides with a bright yellowish tan for her soles, it was soft to the touch and didn't exactly hinder Sly's massaging. The smell was kinda bad, but only because of Sly's size; to a normal person unless their nostrils were directly between her toes Carmelita's feet would have held no odor. It didn't really bother Sly though, even if it was at her feet he was with Carmelita; granted she was silent as a tree.

"You know......." Sly began as he worked his way to Carmelita's sole, "This is technically a date, a first date at that."

"Shut up." Carmelita replied, eyes shut as if she was either very angry of thoroughly enjoying the massage. The shrunken raccoon shrugged and continued his massaging, soon losing track of time in every sense. He massaged every little area, the ball, the sole, the toes, between the toes, even the top of Carmelita's feet. Occasionally she would let out a pleasurable moan, something that let Sly know he hit a sweet spot which he massaged better than normal. It took a full two hours just to cover one foot and even longer to cover the other, not because Sly was getting tired but because climbing up to the toes was a heck of a lot harder than getting dropped there. Still Sly didn't complain and before he knew it he was done.

Carmelita let out a loud yawn as her eyes opened, "Over all ready?"

Beside Carmelita's foot Sly gave a gentleman bow, "Afraid so milady. Now as much as I'd love to tend to your whims I believe I have a phone call to make."

"To your gang right?"

Sly nodded, "My my smart, beautiful and a good memory! That's right."

Carmelita averted her gaze as if uncertain.
End Notes:
We all gotta admit....Carmelita is pretty hot lol.
Chapter 4 Pleasure Ms.Fox by TheDARGX
Eventually Carmelita looked at Sly with what seemed to be a playful grin, "It's gonna take a lot more than a foot rub to let you call your gang. Interpol could have my phone bugged, people already think we have a questionable relationship as is!"

"What's questionable about it? You got two attractive youths locked in the battle of love." Sly replied smoothly, raising his eyebrows like he was hitting on Carmelita...again.

Almost instantly Carmelita showed signs of aggression, rage even, but for a split second she showed a kind of...loving expression, which Sly noticed easily. "Can it Cooper! My point is you're gonna have to do a lot more for me to risk my job!"

"Well we wouldn't want that would we? Then how would prison be any fun?"

"Maybe if it was my boot, you felt kinda nice between my toes." The fox replied with a stern yet playful tone.

Sly shrugged and patted a hand against Carmelita's foot, "As tempting as that is, something tells me I wouldn't exactly call that fun. Maybe if I my prison was a little higher up and more fun?"

Instinctively Carmelita covered her chest and blushed, "Pervert! I really should just step on you and solve this problem."

Sly still showed no signs of remote worry, "Then go ahead Inspector Fox, or maybe we can discuss my next few odd jobs around here?" Normal people would have been angry at Carmelita for breaking her word on the deal, angry that they would basically be used as slave labor, but Sly was far from normal and hey he was having fun.

Carmelita clicked her tongue and pulled her head back, obviously thinking. Before anything happened though she slammed her foot flat on the table and had Sly pinned beneath it, "That's to make sure you don't run on me." Briefly showing a playful smile Carmelita rose her foot up and stepped again, "That was just because it felt nice. Feel free to pleasure my feet some more as I think things over."

Sly did just that, massaging yet again to pass the time, heck he was halfway tempted to plant a kiss on Carmelita's lovely sole, she was a hotty after all. But she might get the wrong idea so Sly would settle for a kiss on the lips later, for now he just massaged and plotted what he could do to help himself in this situation.

Meanwhile Carmelita was lost in thought about what to do, there were a ton of activities that were possible...but many of them bordered on cruelty and abuse...whereas others were too nice. She didn't want to be outright evil with Sly, yet at the same time he didn't deserve a kind caring owner either, he needed discipline and that made the whole process complicated.

Some events were rather bad, like making Sly lick her feet, sitting on him and grinding him beneath her, tossing him in her mouth, whereas other activities seemed far too nice, having him rest in her cleavage, kissing him, ...adult things with him...being a cop like her was frustrating. But for the moment it seemed Carmelita's body told her what to do, her stomach growled.

Beneath the fox's foot came a slick statement from Sly, "Sounds like someone's hungry doesn't it Carmelita? Maybe we outta head to a nice romantic restaurant."

Carmelita leaned her head forward and watched her foot grind into the table as if to tell Sly "No." but the thief did raise a point, she couldn't do much on an empty stomach could she? But what to do with Sly while she eats?
End Notes:
Let me know what you guys think!
Chapter 5 The Date? by TheDARGX
Stew from yesterday and two day old bread was the dinner of Interpol’s top agent Carmelita. With her job keeping her busy all day and taking her out of the country often, she didn’t have much in her home to eat. She was too tired to go out and pick someone up and even if she did have the energy, her tiny prisoner might cause some problems. All she wanted was a meal to fill her belly, what it was didn’t matter. The only thing she had on her mind was rather her dinner guest.

“Nothing like a beautiful woman’s home cooking,” Sly chirped as he dunked a crumb of bread into the swimming pool sized saucer of stew beside him. Carmelita didn’t respond. She gave Sly a sour look and ate her stew, not sure how exactly they went from him giving her a foot rub to sitting down to dinner together. Denying Sly food seemed cruel and she couldn’t take her eyes off him for a second. The only answer seemed to be to sit down together to eat like prisoner and keeper, but it was turning more into the one thing Carmeltia feared most of all.

“Wonderful dinner date Inspector. It’s always a pleasure to dine with such a gorgeous woman,” Sly politely commented as he took a big bite out of the bread and sat back to stare up at Carmelita. Scowling, Carmelita considered batting the minute thief away and wiping that smug look away. But she could, for the same reason she carried a shock pistol instead of a standard gun. She couldn’t bring herself to intentionally hurt a criminal without good cause. The fact that she might be attracted to Sly had nothing to do with it.
“May I ask you something Sly?” Carmelita said as she put down her spoon and stared at the tiny raccoon. The meal was hardly professional with Sly’s flirtatious attitude, so she might as well use it as an opportunity to get something strait that had been bugging her since her foot rub.

“Ask away,” Sly cheerfully told her, looking hard into her huge green eyes hanging directly above him. They almost looked like gems to the sneaky raccoon. He could look at them all day.

“I want to know why you’re acting this way?” Carmelita asked, getting a blank look from Sly. Sighing, she explained it, trying not to blush from her own words. “What I mean is, you are shrunken and completely at my mercy. I could do anything to you and no one would know. I could keep you for the rest of your life, enslave you under my foot or something just as worse, but all you do is smile and flirt with me. Aren’t you afraid about what I can do to you? I expected you to get angry when I refused to call your crew, but you just smiled. Why are you treating this like it’s some kind of….of…”

“Date?” Sly finished and Carmelita nodded quickly. The lure to do something to Sly in his weakened state had been tempting Carmelita all night. From doing something cruel to punish the thief for all the trouble he had caused her, like making him lick her sweaty feet or be crushed under her butt. To the more sultry desires to press her lips against his small body or let him roam over her naked body. These ideas had been going through her head all night and the more she was around Sly the less resistance she had. He had to see that and yet he was treating his situation like it was no big deal and looked at her with only affection. It confused the hell out of her.

“Well that’s simple Inspector Fox,” Sly said and then his whole demeanour changed. He no longer looked laid back or jovial. He was dead serious now, no more games and no more jokes. “It’s because I trust you.”

“Pardon me?” Carmelita blurted out, not knowing what the raccoon was saying. She chased him half way across the world, fought him at every turn of his career as a criminal and was actually the person responsible for him being shrunken down. You don’t trust a person that wants you locked away, it doesn’t make sense.

Sly ignored her, explaining it in detail for her so she could finally understand. “I trust you to do what’s right by your own moral code and by me. You’re not the type of woman that would torture anyone, you may tease and maybe punish, but you have too much compassion to ever really hurt them. Also, we might have our disagreements, but you can’t deny that you like me and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel the same. Maybe you could muster up the indignation to hate me if I was committing a crime, but I’m just a helpless raccoon right now. You won’t hurt me and even if you do give in to temptation and abuse me, I can take it. Best case scenario we have right now, you take care of me and maybe we see if size really matters in the bedroom. Worst case scenario, I spend sometime under your feet or your rump, which isn’t the worst thing that could happen to me.”

“Pervert,” Carmelita muttered under her breath and got a bright smile from Sly. The only part worse then the worst thing she could think of was something Sly might enjoy was that he was right. She didn’t have it in her to do anything completely wrong to him. However, she refused to let Sly play with her anymore. He might think he had her completely figured out, but she would just have to put it to the test how far she could go. She might not have it in her to torture him, but she would wipe that knowing smirk off the raccoons face one way or another.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3607