Another Threat to Humanity by sickpuppies
Summary:

The story about a rampaging giantess and the only hope to stop her, a young superhero. 


Categories: Destruction, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 15630 Read: 85635 Published: January 27 2014 Updated: February 23 2014

1. Chapter One: The Birth of Evil by sickpuppies

2. Chapter Two: Destruction and Salvation by sickpuppies

3. Chapter Three: An Unbreakable Toy, and a More Delicate One by sickpuppies

4. Chapter Four: Battle Over Sanstown by sickpuppies

5. Chapter Five: As My Body Lies Here Broken by sickpuppies

6. Chapter Six: And I’m Carried To the Light by sickpuppies

7. Chapter Seven: Fall of a tyrant by sickpuppies

8. Chapter Eight: The Guillotine by sickpuppies

9. Chapter Nine: The Aftermath by sickpuppies

Chapter One: The Birth of Evil by sickpuppies

Marcus and Alison sat at the lab bench, both pairs of eyes staring eagerly at the potion bubbling over the burner.  They dared not look away, or else the potion might be ruined.  Marcus had worked so long for this, and it was Alison’s dream.  Unlimited power.  Strength beyond belief!  Then suddenly, the potion stopped bubbling.  It was done.  Marcus jumped up from his chair in excitement, grabbing a pair of pliers from the cabinet next to him.  He carefully took the glass off of the burner as set it down.  The two of them stared it for a second more, the same question burning in their minds.  Will it work?

            “Are you ready?”  Marcus asked Alison eagerly.  They were both seniors in high school, although Marcus had skipped two grade levels before.  He was on the shorter side, with short brown hair.  Alison was the opposite of him.  She was tall, with wavy blond hair, and a confidant attitude that eluded Marcus.  He wasn’t very popular in school; in fact his only friend was Alison.  Alison on the other hand was one of the popular kids, and even though no one else like Marcus, she found something in him that she liked. 

            “Ready!”  She said grabbing the now cool glass.  She held it up to her face, its green complexion looking ghastly in the florescent lighting.  “Are you sure this will work?”

            “No, but we will never know if you don’t try!”  He had a point.  She reluctantly held the vile to her mouth and letting the warm, gooey liquid wash in.  She hurriedly gulped it down, its awful taste making her gag.  She managed to swallow the whole glassful, and placed the now empty vile back onto the counter.  She looked at Marcus, not knowing what to expect next. 

            Marcus didn’t know either.  He knew what the final outcome would be, but who knows what would happen between now and then.  But who cares about that?  All that mattered was the final outcome.  He let an evil grin cross his face as he envisioned the destruction him and Alison would cause. 

            It happened very suddenly.  She fell off her chair, tried to get up, but only succeeded in nocking herself back down.  She was light headed, and her vision was fading quickly.  Marcus’ basement started to look blacker than it previously had, and Marcus himself started to look small.  She passed out. 

            She woke up a few minutes later.  She was out in the open, the bright blue sky shining light beams into her huge blue eyes.  She sat up, and started rubbing her face, trying to wake up.  Trying to remember what happened.  She looked around and tried to get her barring’s.  What she saw amazed her.  She was huge!

            Marcus’ potion had worked!  She was only sitting up, but she towered over Marcus’ two-story house.  She towered over everything!  Especially the little bugs that were staring at her far below, their jaws hung open in amazement, shocked at the giantess’ appearance.  She smiled as the full implications of her change accrued to her.  She was going to have fun today!

            Then she remembered Marcus.  She was currently sitting in his house, or rather what was left of it.  About half of the structure had been destroyed when she grew.  It quickly dawned on her where her tiny friend was.  Under her. 

            She rolled over so that she was in the street, frantically looking for her friend.  His basement was now open to the world above, and was completely destroyed.  There was broken glass everywhere, the tables had been crushed, and the floor was cracked.  She carefully started moving around the bigger pieces of furniture, hoping she hadn’t killed him by accident.  She picked up a rather large cabinet that had remained relatively intact apart from a few cracks.  And there, sitting in the fetal position under all the rubble, was Marcus.  His face lit up with relief when he saw Alison’s’ huge form towering above him.  She reached in and picked the tiny boy up, holding him to her face. 

            “It worked!”  She said.  Marcus was sitting in her warm hand, still in shock at how quickly, and how amazingly everything had worked!  His friend was a giant! 

            “It worked!”  He shouted back, unable to think of anything more creative. 

            “Well my geniuses, what’s next in your master plan?”  She said, a grin running along her face.  Becoming a giant was just the beginning. 

            “Oh yeah!”  Marcus said, suddenly realizing there was more to this life than the giant in front of him.  “Put me down for a second.  There is something I need to get first.  Then we can start with phase two!”  She did as he asked, placing him down onto the grass.  He ran inside, and up to his mostly intact room.  He reached behind his bookshelf and grabbed onto the most valuable position he owned.  An old Chinese box.  But it was not the box that he needed.  It was what was inside.  He opened it, reveling the small golden stone he had kept secret for so long.  The most important part of his plan.  The key to his unlimited power! 

 

            Marcus knew enough to always have a fail safe.  No matter what his plan was, he needed a backup, and this small stone was the backup from a failed experiment a couple years ago.  It involved another potion, and his one other friend in the whole world.  Chuck, or as he had been know by ever since, Angle’s Call, defender of truth, destroyer of evil, and defender of the city of Nutown!  That’s right, Chuck had become a super hero with all the special powers that came with it, namely flight, strength, laxer eye vision, invulnerability to anything, and an unbelievably cocky attitude that no one liked.  This new hero still tried to stay friends with Marcus, but how could he after he destroyed the formula saying that it was to powerful to fall into the wrong hands.  What did he know?  He had been a “Hero” for a week!  He was nothing, but still thought he had the authority to do anything he wanted.  Apparently everyone else agreed with him. 

            After he single handedly took out the entire terrorist group Burley Angry Dudes, or B.A.D for short, and saved the city form the nuclear bombs they had smuggled in, the Mayer gave him the power to stop any and all crime in the city, free from police restrictions.  Since then the cities crime rate plummeted to near zero and everyone fell in love with captain blowhard.  Even if Markus could create a new way to take over the world, which was his final goal, he needed a way to get past him.  That way was the shiny ball he now held.  His fail safe.  Chuck’s kryptonite. 

            He rushed back outside to join his giant friend, the magical ball placed securely inside his pocket, ready for use.  It was about this time that he noticed Alison was naked.  Even though she was still laying on the concrete, he could see more of his friend than he had ever seen before.  And he licked the view. 

            “Oh stop staring pervert!”  Alison said jokingly.  She had realized that her clothes failed to grow with her rather quickly, but she wasn’t embarrassed.  She would soon be the overlord of this world, along with Marcus of course. 

            “I wasn’t!”  Marcus said, his face turning red, trying to find a way to get out of this without looking like a creep. 

             “I’m kidding.”  She said as she picked him up.  She placed his tiny form onto her bare shoulder.  “Did you get what you needed?” 

            “Yep.  Chuck will not give us any problems!”

            “Good, then lets start!”  She grabbed two people who still had not come to their senses after watching a giant appear before them.  She gripped the two in her fist, completely covering their small forms, and then started squeezing.  She soon heard the satisfying crack of their bones being smushed, and the two watched in delight as blood started running out from her clutched fist.  She stood up, careful not to drop Marcus, although her focus was more on the great expanse of buildings in front of her.  The city of Nutown.

End Notes:

This is actually the first story that i have posted without finishing, so I'm open to sugestions! 

Chapter Two: Destruction and Salvation by sickpuppies

The giant Alison and her tiny friend Marcus strolled happily along, coming ever closer to the bustling city only a few miles away.  A simple walk for someone like Alison.  To make things even better, she was having one of the most enjoyable walks of her life.  Listening as her foot came down over and over, crushing everything beneath it.  If she saw a car trying to avoid her, then she slammed her foot down on it!  Some people walking down the street?  She smiled as she felt the subtle pop of their organs.  But the best was yet to come!  Oh, how much she would enjoy torturing the city, at least if Marcus’ machine worked, or whatever it was that he had to stop Chuck.  She liked Chuck, but she would gladly step on him if given the opportunity. 

            Chuck had no plans of being stepped on this day.  In fact, he never made plans of being stepped on.  It just isn’t the type of thing you plan for.  So, on the day that a giant attacked his city, he found himself lying on his bed, sleeping, in his top floor apartment that the city had so lovingly donated to him.  He slept blissfully unaware of the danger approaching. 

            Alison announced her presence with an action.  Slamming her fist through the nearest skyscraper.  The building crumbled under the blow, first bending, then fully collapsing, killing almost everyone inside.  Ash and dust were throne into the sky, but Alison didn’t mind.  She was already onto the next building by the time the smoke reached the top of her head.

            She bent over, looking into some of the top floor windows, enjoying the startled gasps of the innocent onlookers going about their day-to-day lives.  She casually brushed a stray piece of hair from her face, then reached into the building, breaking the glass that stood between her and her victims.  She grabbed the first one she could, bringing him out and holding him up above her head.  He squirmed frantically as she rapped her fingers around him, slowly pressing more and more.  The tiny man tried to push her fingers away, but he was too small.  To weak to fight off the giant.  Then she let go.

            The tiny man plummeted, first falling out of her hand, then into her wide-open mouth, landing softly on her tongue.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he found himself alive, then gave a horrid scream as Alison closed her mouth.  She pushed the man to the back of her throat, and then swallowed. 

            She looked back down at the building, and the people inside.  It was actually funny.  Half of them were frantically running away, papers flying as they desperately tried to escape.  The other half stood in complete aw, either at the unescapably death they were about to meet, or her beautiful naked body.  Alison couldn’t decide which idea she liked more.  But now wasn’t the time to watch.  Now was a time for action. 

            She slammed her fist onto the top of the building, sending its sealing crumbling down.  The screams were audible to even her ears as the tiny people were crushed beneath tons of rubble, or the few that tried to jump, only to land suddenly on the hard pavement, no better off then those they left behind.  Within a matter of seconds, the second building was reduced to rubble. 

            It was at this second building that Chuck opened him eyes, suddenly aware of something not quit right.  But what was it?  He threw off the covers and jumped to the window.  And there in the distance he saw… nothing.  Just a normal city.  He shrugged his shoulders.  Maybe it was nothing?

            That nothing was now attacking a third helpless building, its population faring no better than the last two.  Still no help came, even when she moved onto the fourth.  This time she chose not to immediately kill the inhabitants, but play a little.  She stood outside the main doors, and waited for the people to notice her, and start running for their lives.  They did exactly as she thought they would, run out the front doors.  People are so easy to predict if they’re in a panic.

            She waited a second for a good group to form, then brought one of her massive feet down, engulfing a good portion of the people.  She lifted her foot, blood dripping from her sole and pooling in the crater below.  The mangled bodies of her victims unrecognizable.  She brought he foot down again, this time on a new group freshly escaping the building. 

            There is one person who deserves to be noted.  A kid named Nick, about the same age as the giantess above him, who was only in the building because he was delivering a pizza.  Like many others he rushed out of the building when he saw the giant outside.  He ran out, only stopping when he was engulfed in shadow.  He looked up to see Alison above him, her foot poised to crush him.  Covered in dirt and deadly.  It came down, crushing almost everyone under it.  But not Nick.  When she lifted her foot back up, Nick was alive.  Covered in blood, most of which was not his, but alive none the less.  He wasted no time in getting up, and running for his life.  He actually managed to escape.  But very few others did.  If her beautiful feet didn’t kill you, then you died soon after when the building collapsed.    

            Chuck was enjoying a bowl of serial as the giant rampaged through the city.  He lifted a spoonful up to his mouth, loving the sweet sugary goodness, but he couldn’t stop feeling like something was wrong.  And it didn’t have anything to do with the cartoons he was watching.  He never worried about one of the characters dying, so what was it? 

            He decided, going against his rational thinking, to check the window again.  And there, small as it appeared, and very far in the distance, was nothing.  Just like last time. 

            “Angel’s Call!  Help!”  Some random citizen shouted as Alison’s heel came down, crushing him flat against the pavement.

            Maybe it’s the weather?  Chuck thought as he meaningfully stared out the window.

            “Please save us!”  Another person shouted as the building she was in crumbled on top of her.

            Perhaps he forgot to do something for school?  Even superheroes got detention for missed assignments. 

            “AHHHH!”  Was all a middle-school kid could shout when Alison picked up his car and crushed it in her hands. 

            “The coffee!”  Chuck shouted as he rushed over to the pot he was making but has long since burnt.  He pored the ruined liquid down the sink, sighing deeply to himself as he did so.  “So its going to be one of those days hugh.”

            He put the new pot back on the stove and walked back to his bowl of cereal still only half finished.  That’s when something caught his eyes.  Though the window on the opposite side of the room, the side that he had completely neglected, he could see three smoke pillars rising into the sky.  He rushed to the window, eyes wide, not knowing what to expect.  There in the distance was… something.  He didn’t know what, but it was his job to stop it.  At close to the speed of light, he rushed to his closet and adorned his super suit, a tight fitting costume that gracefully hid his identity from the public.  Or it would have if he lived in a city that wasn’t full of cameras.  His name was known thought the city, but he didn’t care.  It was his job to save the people, no matter what!  He opened the window, and jumped out, gracefully flying of into battle.   

            He was left stunned when he was finally able to tell what was destroying his city.  He had seen everything from terrorists to rampaging hordes of gorillas, the direct result of a careless zookeeper who has since been moved to the lion enclosures, but he had never seen a giant woman before.  He heroically flew up besides the giant, taking up his most dignified pose. 

            “Giant!”  He shouted in as manly a voice as he could muster.  Appearance was half the game in these situations.  “I need you to stop…”  He was cut short when the giant casually swung he hand into the building she had been facing.  Her arm slashed through the structure like it wasn’t even there, and continued its course slamming into our hero, sending him flying onto the ground.  Completely by accident to.  Neither Alison or Marcus saw him. 

            He crashed to the ground, leaving a decent sized whole in the cement, but it was barely noticeable next to her massive footprints.  When Chuck saw the blood oozing out from beneath her foot he realized the true scope of what he was dealing with.  Those were people she was killing.  He shook off his manly persona.  This required skill, not appearance.  He jumped back into the air, barely shaken by the impact of her fist. 

            He rocketed into her stomach at full force, trying to bring the giant down as quickly as possible.  His punch had more force than anyone would suspect it to have.  Alison crouched over, the unexpected pain taking its toll.  She looked down, trying to find the source.  She expected some debris from the newly destroyed city, but what she found was a person.

            Chuck was able to see Alison’s face in full view as she bent over to find him.  It took only a second to register.  This giant was his friend.  He was only able to plaster a confused expression on his face before she grabbed him. 

            She grabbed him, squeezing him as hard as she could in order to be sure he didn’t escape.  She didn’t worry about killing him; he was too strong for that. 

            She held her balled fist up to the light; Chuck’s head popping out from the top of it, the only part of his body visible.  He was squirming around, trying desperately to free himself.  The giant’s grip was proving too much for him to handle though.

            “So Chuck, funny we should meet like this.”  Alison said cheerfully, smoke billowing up from the path of destruction behind her, screams ringing up from around her deadly feet. 

            “Why Alison?”  Chuck asked, honestly perplexed by his friend’s psychotic actions.  He had known Alison since middle-school.  She had never hurt anything before, not even a bug! 

            “Because she wanted more out of life.  She wants to rule the world!”  Marcus said, the tiny boy on her shoulder only now revealing himself.  He had been in plain site the entire time, but its hard to notice something so small when a giant in destroying your city. 

            “Oh not this again Mark!”  Chuck yelled, understanding dawning on him.  He knew of mark’s evil side.  In fact, Chuck was originally supposed to take over the world for him.

            “Yes this again!  And I found a better way to do it than just some wimpy hero wana-be!”

            “Better a hero wana-be than a failed mad scientist.”  Chuck said frankly.

            “Failed?  My failure can crush you!”  He said, signaling Alison who was enjoying the playful banter.

            “You must know a lot about crushing failure.”

            “Good comeback from the guy about to be killed!”

            “Who said anything about death?”  Chuck said with a sly smile on his face.  He was always a showman, even when it was inappropriate to be so.  He let out two beams of light from his eyes, shooting straight into his captives face.  The beams found their mark, and Alison loosened her grip, only for a second, but it was more than enough.  Chuck forced open her hand, flying out free and unharmed. 

            “Ha-ha!”  He shouted triumphantly, zipping back towards Alison.  She quickly stepped to her right, trying to avoid a direct hit from the hero, but his target wasn’t her.  He zoomed onto her shoulder, grabbing the defenseless Mark.  He hung in the air a moment, his captive punching his back creaming to let him go, and a victorious grin on his face. 

            “Put me down you creep!”  Marcus shouted at his captive. 

            “Please think before you speak.”  Chuck said, maintaining eye contact with the giant who looked as if she couldn’t care less about boy’s fate.  The truth was she knew something that Chuck didn’t.  He had just sealed his fate. 

            “Why don’t you drop him?”  She asked confidently. 

            “I would, but I can’t stop staring at your breasts.”  Chuck couldn’t resist the opportunity.  He chuckled as Alison folded her arms, covering up as much as she could.  Back when Alison wasn’t a giant, she had a crush on Chuck.  Chuck never knew for sure, but he always had a feeling. 

            “Pervert.”  She said flatly, not able to think of anything better.  Her cheeks were getting red now and she knew it.  She hoped Chuck didn’t see, but it was hard to miss. 

            “You still haven’t told me why.”

            Alison took a breath before answering.  “I was bored Chuck.  I can’t live a normal life.  Marky was my out.”

            “Marky?”  Chuck asked, completely missing the point. 

            “Yeah creep!”  Marcus shouted, still hanging over the hero’s shoulder.  “And it doesn’t matter anyway.”

            “I guess not.”  Chuck said, still eyeing Alison.  “Is there anything I could say to stop this?”  He asked, hoping for a good answer.  He hated the idea of fighting, especially with someone so beautiful as Alison.  Mark he didn’t mind, but Mark wasn’t really putting up much of a fight.  But he was doing more than Chuck thought.

            While Chuck was having his witty banter, Mark was reaching into his zipped up pocket and pulling out the golden ball he had grabbed from his room.  His fail-safe. 

            Alison knew she didn’t have to answer.  Chuck started to wobble in the air, his eyes drifted aimlessly about, and then closing altogether as he fell from the sky.  Alison quickly reached out and caught him, along with the hysterically screaming Mark.  Chuck was completely knocked out. 

 

Chapter Three: An Unbreakable Toy, and a More Delicate One by sickpuppies

Alison could hear the sirens of the police quickly approaching, although they wouldn’t be able to do much.  What damage would a bullet do to someone as monstrous as her? 

            “We did it!”  Mark shouted after he overcame the shock of plummeting, only being saved at the last second.  He shook Chuck’s unconscious body to make sure that he was unconscious.  He didn’t respond.  Mark sent up another triumphant cheer at his victory against the hero. 

            “I guess so.”  Alison replied, a little surprised that the devise worked so well.  She had faith in Marcus, but this all seamed so impossible.  But why question a good thing?  “What’s next?” 

            “I need to figure out what to do with our friend here.”

            “Hmm.  Any ideas?”

            “Well we could kill him, but I don’t really want to.”  He really didn’t.  Even though Chuck was an idiot, and a pain, he didn’t want to see his friend die.  And he was sure he could think of something fun to do with him.  “Why don’t we try to set up camp?”

            “What do you mean?”  She asked

            “I mean level a couple of buildings a make a spot where we can lay down and relax.”

            Alison thought about it for a moment.  Why not?  She had done most of the work already, if you even want to call it work.  There were only three buildings still standing near her, but she would need to clear out some of the rubble.  Still not a huge deal though. 

            She slammed her hand into each of the three buildings, each crumbling easily under the force.  Once the dust cleared enough, she began pushing around the rubble with her feet.  After a few minutes she had constructed a rather large circle of clear ground surrounded by a tall wall of debris.  It was large enough for her to lie down in, and she figured that would be enough.  She placed the two boys down on the ground carefully, and then sat down herself.  The ground felt rather could under her butt and she squirmed around trying to get comfortable. 

            “So what now small fry?”  She asked.

            “Don’t call me small fry!”  He shouted back. 

            “Why not?  You fit the description?” 

            “It’s degrading.”

            “So?  Nothings to degrading for a bug as small as you.”  She said with an evil smile crossing her face.  Mark was feeling a little unnerved at the conversation.  He hoped it wasn’t going anywhere bad, although he had a feeling it was.  He looked around for a way to escape, just in case, but the wall of debris she had made was much to big.  Even when she was sitting, it came up almost to her shoulders. 

            “I’m not a bug.”  He said back, more cautious than he was a moment ago.

            “Listen bug.”  Alison said, a hint of mockery in her tone.  “I’ve been thinking.  You’re really no different than the other bugs I stepped on today.  From now on I give the orders.”

            “I created you!” 

            “And I thank you for that, which is why you’re still alive.  But you’re going to have to work for your life.”

            “No!  When we started this, we agreed that I would lead!”

            “Not much to lead.  All I have to do is smash stuff.  Nothing can hurt me.”

            “Your insane!”

            “And you’re a bug, along with tiny chuck over there, and if you want to live, you better start working.”  Mark was amazed at the turn of events.  One second he was on top of the world, the next he was a slave.  He had no other options.

            “What do you want me to do?”  He asked, not making eye contact with the giant.  His emotions ran through him, each urging him into action, to do something about the humiliation he was forced to endure, but what could he do?  Weather it was bullies at school, or his giant friend, he was just to small. 

            “That’s a good bug.  How about you clean my feet a bit.  The gunk is really starting to annoy me.”  She placed one massive foot in front of him.  He was barely as tall as the smallest toe, completely dwarfed by the massive appendage.  It was covered with the carnage of the city.  Partially covered with the dirt and dust of the buildings, partially with the blood of her victims.  He could even see some body parts still stuck to her massive sole.  Nothing identifying, but enough to gross anyone out.  He gaged the first time he saw it, but soon got over his fears.  He pressed himself up to her foot, and started clearing away as much as he could. 

            He worked quickly; pulling away chunks of stone that had been glued to her sole, the immense pressure from her body virtually fusing them to her remarkably soft skin.  There wasn’t as much blood as there first appeared to be.  Most of it didn’t stick.  After a little bit he found himself enjoying it.  He wasn’t expecting his day to turn out like this, but Mark always tried to make the best out of a bad situation. 

            Alison was also enjoying her foot rub, but it was getting boring.  She wanted to crush something again, but everyone had fled, or was already thoroughly crushed.  Mostly just crushed.  Then she noticed movement down by her foot.  Chuck rolled over, rubbing his head.  He was awake!

            Chuck opened his eyes wearily.  He had forgotten where he was, or what had happened.  The sky above him was blue for the most part, but clouds of dust and ash blurred his vision, darkening everything around him.  He tried to rub the dust from his eyes but it was no use.  The thin cloud was all around him.  He looked around at the enclosure that had been constructed.  Finally his eyes found his capture, and the events of the day came rushing back to him. 

            He jumped to his feet, fists up and ready for a fight.  He did it a bit to quickly, and he was overcome with lightheadedness, stumbling about for a second before finally finding his baring’s.  The giant was chuckling to herself as she watched the silly antics of the hero. 

            “Having fun?”  She asked mockingly.

            “A little.”  Mark burst out, thinking she was talking to him.

            “Well that’s good bug, but I was talking to chuck.”  Mark stopped rubbing and turned toward Chuck.  Both Him and Chuck were covered in dust and dirt, although Mark was a little bit worse after his bloody foot rub. 

            “I’m feeling fine.”  Chuck shouted back, regaining some confidence.  “So fine I think I’m ready for a fight!”  He jumped into the air, his fist out in front of him, poised to collide with the giant’s face.  But it didn’t work.  Chuck found himself basically floating in mid air, only flying a few inches above the ground.  He looked down, trying to find the source of the problem.  Alison saw her opportunity and took it.  She brought her hand up, and then quickly smashed it down onto the little superhero below, flattening him to the pavement.  The palm of her hand pressed into him, squeezing the air from his lunges.  She took her hand away.  Chuck stayed down inside her massive handprint, his head spinning from the blow.  It didn’t really hurt, just dazed him. 

            “Wondering why that didn’t work?”  Mark called out to the tiny figure.  “’Cause of this!”  He held up the golden sphere, it shining brightly, even through the haze. 

            “And what’s that?”  Chuck asked after lifting his head up just enough to see the shiny object his friend held up.

            “This my friend, is the unnamed tool that I used to destroy you!”

            “Unnamed?  Your creativity knows no bounds.”

            “Shut up!  It takes away your powers!  Or, most of them at least.” 

            Chuck stood up, his body leaving an imprint in the crushed concrete.  His head was still spinning, but not as bad anymore.  He tried to think of a plan.  He couldn’t just insult his way out of this, although that had worked once before when the alien overlord Kalzbu had come to earth and… well that’s its own story.  One that would not help Chuck. 

            “But don’t worry!”  Alison said, her voice echoing of the walls.  “I don’t want to kill you.”

            “Great.”  Chuck said, sensing a but. 

            “But!”  There it was.  “You and Mark are going to be my toys.” 

            “And if I say no?”

            “Then I step on you.”           

            “And if I live?”

            “You want to take that chance?”  He had to admit; with his powers weakened he wouldn’t have much of a chance at survival.  He might live, but it really wasn’t worth it to find out.  At least Mark had been kind enough to provide him with a way out.  All he needed to do was destroy that orb.  He had no idea how, but he would find a way.  He always found a way. 

            “Now why don’t you help Mark clear off my feet?  I’m sure four hands are better than two.”

            Chuck reluctantly went over to her outstretched foot, next to Mark.  He started rubbing it, and Mark did the same.

            “So she has you on rubbing duty to?”  He asked.

            “Yeah.  Better than being squished.”

            “I guess, but what happened?  Weren’t you in charge before.”

            “I was.”

            “She figured out that she didn’t need to take orders from you?”

            “Yeah.”  He mumbled, unwilling to outright say he had been such an idiot.

            “Well you know how this is going to end.”

            “Yeah?  How?”  Mark replied, eager to hear his almighty explanation. 

            “One, she eventually gets bored, and squishes both of us.”  Mark didn’t say anything.  “Two, she uses us as a foot toy, and probably worse, for the rest of our undoubtedly short lives.”  He still didn’t reply.  “Or three, we get out of here.”

            “And how would we do that?”  Mark said, his hands pressing into the warm squishy balls of her feet. 

            “I was hoping you could tell me that.”

            “I don’t have a plan!”  Mark yelled, outraged.  He thought Chuck actually had a plan.  Nope.

            “Well can’t you shrink her?” 

            “Maybe, if I could get my hands on some stuff to make a potion.”

            “OK.  Well could you give me my powers back?”

            “I guess, but I don’t want to.  I would rather die at the feet of Alison then have to be rescued by you!” 

            “Fine.”  Chuck said, annoyed at his friend’s stubbornness.  “Tell me if you change your mind.” 

            “Not going to happen.”

            “Then shut up and rub!”  He did as he was told. 

 

            They continued their act of servitude for a while after that.  Each rubbing against Alison’s massive foot, trying to please their new overlord, all the while hating it, and trying to find a way out.  Something that would get them away from this monster, and eventually, a way to stop her.  But what could bring down something as powerful as her?  She toppled buildings like they were a child’s toys! 

            Time went on, and neither of the tow boys could think of any plan that had even the slightest chance of working.  All they could do was keep rubbing, and hope that something would come along and save them.  Then they heard a noise.  It broke through the silence of the dead city that had so far only been disturbed by the crumbling of the rubble around them.  Now a high-pitched wine was surrounding them, growing louder by the second.  Even though the boys looked around, they couldn’t see anything.  The sky’s were clear, the source, unknown.

            Alison sat up, finally hearing the sound, but not worried.  She was after all, an all-powerful giant.  She only looked around out of curiosity, and the possibility of killing some more stupid bugs. 

            Two black blurs flew at unparalleled speeds overhead, only visible to the threesome for a second, parting the cloud of dust as the passed overhead.  All three pairs of eyes opened wide in amazement, but only for an instant. 

            Four sets of missiles found their target, hitting, and exploding on contact with the giant’s face.  Huge balls of fire, each as big as the monsters head, lit up the sky.  Alison fell back, both hands holding her face in pain, her screams echoing of the rubble, louder than the explosions around her. 

            Chuck grabbed Mark, and pulled him as fast as he could away from Alison, and not a moment to soon.  She quickly pulled herself backwards, kicking her legs frantically, slamming her feet into the ground where the two had been standing only moments before. 

            Stone and concrete flew into the air as Alison rolled over to her side, still clutching her head, but no longer screaming.  She calmed down, no longer kicking about.  Both Chuck and Mark ran now, full speed away from her, so far unscathed. 

            Then the wine of the jet engines came back, slowly growing louder just like last time.  Alison rolled over onto her knees, her eyes burning with a rage unparalleled. 

            The black blurs approached again.  Both of the boys threw themselves to the ground, braced for the impact.  But Alison was not about to go down without a fight. 

            She swiped in the air, as quickly and as deadly as she could manage.  Her fist managing to clip the tail of one of the black blurs, sending it spiraling into the distance, soon crashing to earth in a fireball of death. 

            The missiles hit again, but this time only managing to hit her arm.  The blast blew her hair back, and framed her face in a hellish light that perfectly suited her, amplifying the anger in her eyes. 

            For the third time, the jet came back, ready to carry it’s mission out to the very end.  It readied its missiles, flying at break neck speeds to meet the giant, aiming for her eyes, ready to fire. 

            Alison crouched low, raking her fingers into the ground, grabbing as much dirt and stone as she could, preparing for her counter offensive.  When her ears picked up the sound of the jet’s engines working at full force, she threw all the she had into the air, the debris blocking out much of the sky for the two onlookers below her. 

            The plane sped into cloud, not being able to doge it quick enough.  A large stone crashed into it, breaking the glass to the cockpit, and killing the pilot instantly.  The plane crashed into another huge bolder, exploding in a cloud of flames, it’s missiles doing the same. 

            The stones fell the earth seconds later, spewing up clouds of dust and dirt.  Then all sound stopped.  Deadly still, not a single being moving, save for Alison’s chest as she breathed heavily. 

            She looked down, blood starting to flow from a gash in her forehead.  Her golden hair hanging at her shoulders, her eyes no less angered then they were before. 

            “Chuck!”  She screamed, searching for her captors.  She found their tiny bodies quickly, and grabbed them both, holding them into the air. 

            Ever since mark had blessed him with superpowers, Chuck hadn’t felt fear.  Always sure that his strength could win out, but now was different.  He couldn’t speak.  He couldn’t take his eyes away from the giant, dirt covered face in front of him. 

            “They shouldn’t have done that.”  She said menacingly.  “I think its time we move on from this city.”

End Notes:

debris is spelled with an "s".  Who knew? 

Chapter Four: Battle Over Sanstown by sickpuppies

The Giant’s footsteps echoed as she ran, getting closer to her newest target.  The closest city that wasn’t destroyed.  Sanstown.  She had one idea in mind, and it wasn’t complicated.  Get to the city, and destroy everything.  Demolish buildings, squish people, do anything to let the world know who was really in charge. 

            Even now she took pleasure in following along the highway, crushing any unsuspecting cars she found on the way.  Flattening them against the hard pavement, but never stopping to admire her handy work.  These were only small prizes compared to what was to come.

            Chuck and Mark were still trapped inside her fist, her fingers securely holding them in place.  The pressure proving to be almost too much for the frail body of Mark.  They were pressed together, and who knows what she was planning for them. 

            “Mark?”  Chuck managed to say over the sound of her foot slamming into the earth below.

            “Yeah?”  He replied, barely able to breath under the crushing power of her fingers. 

            “Given any thought to getting rid of your devise?”

            “No.”  He said defiantly.

            “Mark, stop playing!  She’s going to kill thousands of people!”  His rage boiled to the surface, unable to control his frustration anymore. 

            “You think I don’t know that?”

            “Then why don’t you destroy it?”

            “I don’t know how!”

            “What?”  Chuck replied, shocked at the boy’s revelation. 

            “It’s a solid piece of metal Chuck, it’s not like I can just smash it on the ground and be done with it!  And even if we could brake it, the effects would still be active as long as the pieces were close to you.”

            “Can’t you just drop it?  Then she will run away and we’ll be fine!”

            “I can’t move.”

            “Well… can’t you…”  Chuck stopped, unable to think of an answer.  And in any event, they were almost at the city.  Its high skyscrapers coming into view, blocking out the setting sun behind them.  It would have been beautiful, if they weren’t in the clutches of a mass murderer. 

            Meanwhile the city was bustling with life.  They were not going to be caught off guard.  Ever since the first attack some hours earlier, they had been mobilizing, preparing for the giant’s attack.  Tanks lined the cities streets, and hundreds of helicopters flew through the skies above.  Thousands of people were in the streets, evacuating as fast as possible, but moving that many people is a slow process. 

            The streets were filled with the sound of car horns, and people screaming, telling those in front of them to move.  Angry fists waved, and the police did everything the could to make the traffic move faster.  Then everything stopped.  A subtle, but ever growing sound could be heard.  At first it was just a low rumble, but it was growing. 

            The cars started to bob up and down with each impact as the source moved closer.  Now the people had given up their silence.  Shouts were louder than ever, and most people simply abandoned their cars to run. 

            The police radioed the sound in, knowing fully what the source was.  Every tank and chopper went to their positions, ready for the fight. 

            The giant came running, full force at the outskirts of the city, only a few seconds away from utter destruction.  She failed to notice the defenses.  Her only concern was destruction.  A greedy, sinister smile crossed her face, her tongue licking her lips in anticipation. 

            The radio buzzed on each one of the army’s vehicles.  “The monster approaches.  Fire in 3… 2… 1… FIRE!”  They did as they were told.  Simultaneously each member pressed their buttons, firing a stream of death at the horror in front of them. 

            Like a wave of destruction, the missiles rushed towards their target, leaving trails of smoke behind them.  Alison noticed them just before impact.  Her eyes went wide as she realized her mistake.  She dropped Mark and Chuck, raising her hands to protect herself. 

            The missiles hit, exploding in a mass of fire, engulfing her whole upper body in the blast.  She stumbled back, obviously hurt by the impact, but still standing.  The smoke and fire cleared, and there was Alison.  Fists up, murder in her eyes, the whole left side of her face covered in blood, her arms and body charred.  She let out a scream of utter death as she ran forward, ready to destroy.

            The helicopters were not able to react fast enough.  She swung her massive arm in a wide ark, smashing threw buildings along with the helicopters, rubble flying through the air, smashing down on those below.  Some of the buildings crumbled from this first impact, crushing any sole left behind. 

            Her second attack took out any remaining helicopters in the area, and destroyed whatever remained of the buildings closest to her.  The tanks below reacted now, there guns firing up with a furry to match the monster above them.  Their bullets burring deep into her skin before exploding. 

            She stopped her attacks as her legs were rapped in the fire and explosions.  But she kept going, unaffected by the ant-sized annoyances.  She raised her foot up, and crashed it down onto the first tank she saw.  Even its strong steel was not enough for her weight.  It crumpled easily, crushing the men inside. 

            She then kicked forward, sending tanks and cars flying into the distance to crash into the buildings ahead, exploding in a mass of destruction, glass now raining down on the panicking mass below. 

            “Get up.”  Chuck said as he tried to lift his friend. 

            “What’s happening?”  Mark said, barely continues after the fall.  By all accounts, he should have died, and he would have if Chuck hadn’t grabbed him at the last second.  The hero was able to get under him, and so took most of the damage from the fall.  Even still, neither of the pair was in good shape.  Blood trickled out from the side of Chuck’s mouth.

            “She dropped us.  And now…” He couldn’t bring himself to say it.  “Just look.”  His friend did, and was appalled when he saw the columns of smoke, and the destruction caused by the giant.  “She did that you know, and there’s nothing we can do to stop it.  The military was there.  They fired everything, but she just kept going as if it didn’t even hurt.”

            “We have to do something.”  Mark said as he pushed himself back to his feet.  The wind was blowing now, and charred pieces of ember floated past them.  The smoke in the air was almost too much to breath. 

            “What happened to taking over the world?”  Chuck asked.

            “Can’t do that while she’s running around now can I?”  He said with a sly smile.

            “I guess not.”  Chuck replied back, a smile reluctantly crossing his face to.  “Well mister genius, have a plan to make that a reality.”

            “No.  We need to get rid of this.”  He said as he pulled out the golden ball.  “But how the hell do we do that!?”  He screamed as he slammed it into the ground.  It didn’t even scratch.  The two looked into the distance.  The screams of people being trampled to death clearly audible over the crumbling buildings, and the shots from the tanks and few remaining helicopters. 

            Mark’s face lit up in a moment of epiphany.  He quickly grabbed the ball, and started rushing to the city.  Chuck followed closely behind him.

            “What are you doing?”  Chuck shouted over the screams as they jumped over the obstacles in their path.

            “The tanks!”  Mark shouted back.  “We put this in the barrel!”

            “And that will work?”

            “No idea!  Worth a try though!”

            “Why not!”  He shouted back. 

 

Alison’s foot slammed down into a mass of people below her.  She raised it back up, streams of blood hanging off her now grotesque looking foot.  Her foot print below a virtual pool of organs and death that perfectly matched those behind her. Someone shouted to be sparred as her toes came down on them; his cries for help falling on death ears.      

A helicopter tried in vain to stop her, firing all its bullets into Alison’s face.  She grabbed the thing, crushing the back portion in her fist, effortlessly stopping the blade.  The tiny person inside screaming for his life.  She reached in and grabbed him.  She held him up above her mouth, not even able to recognize his tiny screams of pure dread.  She dropped him, his tiny body falling onto her tongue, then slipping down her throat, and finally finding a home in her stomach, along with the others she had eaten alive. 

Chuck rushed for the tank in front of him, barreling down the street to join the fight against the beast.  It’s wheels crushing cars as it effortlessly rolled over them.  Mark ran beside chuck, fighting to keep up.

“Get ready!”  Chuck screamed.

“For what!”  Mark shouted back.  They were only a few feet from the back now, almost able to reach.  Chuck grabbed onto the back of Markus, and threw him with all his might at the tank.  He didn’t go far, but was able to just grab hold of a pipe sticking out from the top of the machine.  He pulled himself up, and crawled as fast as he could to the barrel. 

His breathing was heavy from fear.  He had never done anything even remotely this dangerous before.  One wrong move and he could be flattened.  He prayed he wouldn’t.  He reached the base of the barrel, and grabbed it, and slowly began scooting out. 

They turned a corner suddenly, and there, in front of them was the massive form of Alison, her leg swinging through one of the closest buildings, the glass shattering, falling on those below.  The tank stopped, and raised the barrel, aiming it at the giant. 

Mark held on as tight as he could.  The tank blasted its missile at the giant, the sound almost deafening.  It hit its target, but had the same outcome as the hundreds of others that had done the same.  Nothing.  The giant continued on her rampage. 

Mark continued on, climbing the barrel of the gun slowly, pausing as each blast rocked the small machine. 

He finally made it to a point where he could reach out and grab the top of the barrel.  He reached into his jacket and brought out the tiny golden sphere, and prayed that this would work.  Chuck was down below, shouting words at encouragement to his friend.  Mark reached up, and almost got the ball in when another missile blasted from the barrel, causing him to flinch.  His breathing was heavy, and sweat was running down his face, but he didn’t let fear stop him.  He needed to do this.  He needed to save his city!

With a shout he reached up and dropped the ball into the barrel, tumbling off it as he did so.  Chuck was there to catch him.  The two ran off as fast as possible, not truly knowing what would happen, by trying to get into a relatively safe place. 

The tank fired again.  The missile flying through the barrel, and quickly meeting the sphere.  It detonated on impact.  The blast blew back into the tank, engulfing it in a fireball, killing everyone inside.  The ball, unharmed from the explosion, was sent flying out the other end, rocketing into the distance. 

“What happened!?”  Mark shouted as he turned around and saw the flaming mass that once was the tank.

“It blew up!”  Chuck said, his face dropping as he realized the plan failed.  But then he felt something.  As the ball flew into the distance, past the reaches of the city, he felt his body tingle.  His muscles pulse, his blood flow.  He knew in that instant it had worked.

As he stood up straight, feeling empowered by the change of events, the sun shining in front of him, reflecting off the few remaining building, his friend looked down, appalled at the fact that he killed someone. 

Mark dropped to his knees, tears running down his face.  Was this what it was like to kill someone?  This?  This is what he wanted?  To rule the world?  It sounded so barbaric now.  So horrible.

His friend flew into the air, speeding towards his enemy, his fist outstretched, leaving Mark behind.  Mark fell to the ground, not knowing what to do. 

End Notes:

there is a subtle "b" in the word subtle. 

Chapter Five: As My Body Lies Here Broken by sickpuppies

Chuck sped into the distance, flying at full speed to his fight.  He knew this wouldn’t be easy, but it wouldn’t be fun if it were.  He had been genuinely looking forward to this battle since he first saw the missiles blast into her face, and her just shrug them off like nothing happened.  Even now, with cannon fire and rockets blasting into her, she barely even flinched! 

He turned the final corner and saw the giant in front of him, effortlessly slamming her foot onto a tank, crushing it like she had done with the countless others before. 

“Hey!”  Chuck shouted, not slowing down in the least as he approached Alison. 

She turned, wondering who could have the audacity to call her.  She was met with Chuck, slamming into her face at full force.  She stumbled back into the building behind her, clasping her nose, in more pain than any of the other pointless attacks had delivered.  She opened her eyes through the blood now gushing down her forehead, looked at her attacker. 

“There is no way a bug like you could hurt me!”  She shouted as she threw her fist into the air, aiming at the tiny person hovering before her.  This time Chuck knew what to expect, and dashed higher into the air before she made contact.  Her momentum carried her swing far out of the way, exposing her side.  Chuck took full advantage of the opening, slamming his body into her ribcage at close to the speed of sound. 

She let out a quick, painful breath, crouching over in pain from the hit.  But she was not done.  She swiped with her backhand, trying in vain to smash the hero.  Again Chuck dodged the attack, and followed it up with a painful blow to her chin, flying out of the way of any more wild hits. 

“You can’t win!”  He shouted, feeling confident with the new turn of events.  It seamed as if she had no chance at beating him, or even laying a solid hit. 

She didn’t respond.  Instead, a sly smile, more evil than any she had ever had, crept across her bloodstained face.  She reached down slowly, careful not to make any sudden movements against the quick hero. 

“What are you doing?”  Chuck said mockingly as she reached her hand down to the ground.  His face dropped when she pulled it back up, a young boy in her hand.  “Stop!”  He shouted. 

“So Mr. Hero.”  She said in a similarly mocking tone.  “Would you let someone die in order to kill me?  An innocent?”  Her maniacal laughter echoed off the buildings surrounding the two combatants. 

Chuck stayed in the air, trying to formulate a plan of attack against the monster in front of him.  One that would ensure the life of the poor kid in her clutches.  He didn’t have enough time. 

With a sudden motion, Alison tossed the kid in the air, sending him skyrocketing up.  Chuck was quick to move, not wasting a second as he flew off after him, trying to grab the boy before anything else happened.  It was exactly as Alison thought he would do. 

She grabbed with amazing agility at the hero, managing to engulf his entire body in her hand, stopping his flight dead in it’s tracks. 

“That’s the problem with you Chuck.”  She said as she fought to keep her hand closed around him.  So far the boy was not strong enough to escape her clutches, but that might change at any second.  She was quick to move.  “Your to good!”  She screamed as she threw him, with all her strength, down to the ground below.  He hit with an amazing impact, forming a crater as wide as the street as he crashed.  He blanked out for a second, his vision foggy, and his muscles unresponsive.  It was all the time that Alison needed. 

She raised her foot above his head, her sole still soaked in the blood of innocents, and brought it down, the impact sending a wave of destruction out, sending cars flying, and a cloud of ash into the air.  Then she raised her foot again, slamming it down with as much force as the previous time.

She continued, her foot slamming down on the hero below her, crushing him into the ground, squishing his supper hero body.  Even he had his limits, and they looked like they were about to be broken.  Each time her foot raised up, his vision was less sharp.  First he could make out her entire body.  Now he could only see blobs of light, and a dark tinge of red he could only assume was his blood. 

Alison was laughing hysterically as she did so, focused on her complete domination of the only threat to her complete rule of the world.  The tiny boy ender her, breaking at each impact. 

The world came back to her as missile exploded against her ear.  She looked and saw the source.  A tiny helicopter that thought it could actually hurt someone as powerful as her.  She stopped her merciless attack on Chuck, and went back to destroying the city. 

Mark was walking along the destroyed street, his arms clutched against him, his eyes looking down at the cracks below, and the far to often splatters of blood.  He turned a corner, and stared, unable to recognize his emotions as he saw Chuck fighting with Alison.  Both of his creations.  One trying to save Earth, the other trying to crush it beneath her feet. 

He was barely able to stand as the impact of Alison’s foot shook the very ground under him.  He knew that she was killing Chuck, but he had no idea what to do.  He was so small.  So pathetic.  How could he do anything?

She walked away, leaving Mark alone in the street.  He took a deep breath and resolved to himself one simple notion.  He wouldn’t let her win.  He wiped the tears from his eyes and barred his teeth.  He would not die!  He ran off to the crater before him, hoping that Chuck was alive, praying that he still had a chance, praying that he wouldn’t be the cause of any more deaths today.          

            He looked over the crater’s edge hesitantly.  He saw the blood, and his thought immediately drifted to images of Chuck smashed like all the others in the street.  His body mangled under the weight of her body, his organs lighting on the street.  But this was not reality.  As he looked longer, he could make out Chuck, still in one piece, but covered in stone, concrete, and most disturbing of all, blood. 

            He jumped into the crater, sliding down to his friend.  He was not any better up close then he was from afar. 

            “Chuck!”  Marcus yelled as he shook the boy in front of him, trying to wake him up.  He just lay there, unresponsive.  “Chuck!”  He shouted louder, but still there was no response.  The hero’s eyes were closed, and it didn’t look like he was breathing.  His lower body was trapped underneath rubble that Mark could only assume weighed enough to crush a normal human.  “Chuck!”  He shouted one more time, but the boy still didn’t respond. 

            Mark leaned back, his knees up to his chest, tears now running down his cheeks.  He tried to deny it.  Tried to think of other things, but he knew the truth.  “How?”  He managed to whimper between tears. 

End Notes:

Want a good song?  Check out Cemetery Gates. 

Did i drop enugh hints yet? 

Chapter Six: And I’m Carried To the Light by sickpuppies

The monster turned another corner, and was faced with possibly the largest grouping of people she had encountered in this helpless city.  A mass of innocents, trying in vain to evacuate, trying to get away from the horror and death that was now standing above them, and with every intent of ending their meaningless lives. 

Alison joyfully reached down, grabbing a group of people in her hands, raising them into the air.  She reached out a little, savoring their mixed cries of terror, and pleas for mercy.  She loved the sound. 

            She let the group drop from her fingers, falling countless stories down, landing hard on the people below.  Alison laughed once again, her mood ever lightening. 

            She took a few steps forward, accompanied by the sound of tiny bugs being crushed beneath her.  The popping of their organs as their rib cages gave way.  Their blood flowing freely out from their mangled deformed bodies.  She lifted her foot up, once again admiring her ghastly footprints. 

            She placed her foot softly onto another group of fleeting mortals, carful not to press hard enough to kill them.  The group was stuck, trapped in between the hard concrete and her warm, soft skin.  Unable to move, and freighted for their lives. 

            “If you want to live, start licking!”  The giant called down to the people under her.  Those who still possessed the ability to think rationally, and were not overcome with panic did as they were told, running their tongues against the massive, gore soaked skin of the giant.  She let them continue for a little, until she noticed that most of the others had gotten passed her.  She had to keep up with the colony. 

            “I’m sorry.”  She said in a mock apologetic tone.  “I just can’t feel that.”  She shifted her weight onto her foot, crushing all those under it.  

 

            Mark stayed in the crater, still in denial.  Still pretending that he had a chance of stopping the sick thing he had created.  He couldn’t look though.  Couldn’t pull his hands away from his eyes to look at the destruction around him, or the bloody form of his friend. 

            He found his thoughts bombarded with all his shortcomings in life.  His faults that now threatened humanity.  Why had he been so foolish?  Why had he wanted to destroy the world, or even to rule it?  Why had he pushed Chuck away?  He was his best friend, and now look.  Everything was ruined. 

            Then his thoughts drifted to delusions of hope.  Maybe the government would send a nuclear bomb.  Wipe this whole mess from the world, and him along with it.  But deep down inside he had the feeling that even something as powerful as that wouldn’t stop her.  She had shrugged off countless missiles, and even Chuck’s brute strength couldn’t stop her.  So what now?

            He finally managed to pull himself up, standing with his head low, his arms clutched to his sides. 

            “I can’t do this.”  He said aloud, unable to keep his thoughts in his mind.  He turned around and started climbing back up the steep crater.  “I’m a monster.”  He slipped suddenly on a loose area of dirt, falling onto his face.  He didn’t get up.  “If Chuck’s dead…” He couldn’t finish the thought. 

            He pushed himself back up to his knees, crawling up the crater, determined to get as far away from the mess below as possible. 

            He grabbed the rim of the bowl, his face dirty, his clothing ripped.  “I can’t do this.”  He repeated again, believing it more and more.  He peered over the edge, the crumbling city coming into view.  The destroyed buildings, the broken cars.  The fires, the blood.  He couldn’t stop thinking about the blood. 

            He held back more tears, determined not to break down again.  He couldn’t just cry in a hole.  He couldn’t just do nothing.  He had to stop her, or at least die trying. 

            He pushed himself up over the lip of the crater, a faint ray of delusional hope brightening his black mind.  Then he stopped, as a sound pierced the appalling quite.

            Mark looked up, trying to find the source of the whistling sound, but unable to see the tiny dot in the sky falling towards him.  He realized what it was only a second before it hit.  The poor kid Alison had tossed into the air splattered on the ground only a few feet in front of Mark, his blood spraying over his face.  Another person killed because of Mark. 

            He broke down, not able to control his emotions, his face pressed into the ash, barely able to breath. 

            His loud sobs pierced the dead quit scene; almost unholy in the way they disturbed the landscape of death.  The resting place of thousands. 

            But then a new sound came, emanating from the stones below.

 

            Alison reached down again, clutching a new group of doomed bugs between her fingers.  She opened her hand, and quickly pushed them into her open mouth, savoring their taste as they passed over her tongue.  She sucked on them a little bit, wanting to toy with her captives, but not for to long. 

            She started chewing them then, their bodies exploding like gushers as her teeth came down, filling her mouth with the warm, savory liquid that was their blood.  After she was confident that nothing was left alive, she swallowed, the gore splashing down on those still living inside her stomach. 

            But she was not done.  The group had fanned out a lot, spreading into allies and side streets, but there was enough left for a few more activities.  The hard part was coming up with ideas.  She reached down again, but only grabbed a few tiny people. 

            She looked at her new captors.  Squirming in her hands, just like all the rest, fear in their eyes at the fate they knew they couldn’t escape.  The giantess smiled as she thought of something especially cruel to do to this bunch.

            She lowered her hand down to her privates, and pushed the people inside, making sure that none fell out.  She gave a moan of pleasure as she shoved them further inside, trapping them.  She pulled her fingers out, content that they were far enough, delighting when she realized she could still feel them wiggling inside, desperately trying to escape. 

 

            A few rocks stirred down in the crater, rolling out from the center.  Mark didn’t hear it, rapped in his own emotions of defeat, being thoroughly beaten.  A cool breeze passed over him, tussling his blood soaked hair, but he kept his face down. 

            “Hey.”  A voice said.  “You look like a wimp when you cry.” 

            Mark spun his head around, not believing himself; sure that it was a delusion.  But there, standing before him, was the bloody form of his friend.  The Super hero had come back. 

            “How?”  He finally managed to ask after regaining his breath. 

            A smile spread across Chuck’s face.  “Can’t kill me that easy.” 

Chapter Seven: Fall of a tyrant by sickpuppies

Mark was still speechless at the miracles appearance of his friend.  He had given up all hope, and now, he had a chance.  Not a good one, but at least something.  Something to hold onto.  Even with the city crumbling around him, people screaming in the distance, the sky tinged grey, and ash blowing in the wind, he almost felt safe.  Almost like everything would be fine. 

            “So,” Chuck said after a little while.  “Have any other plans?”  Mark snapped back to reality, suddenly realizing that his fight was not over.  Far from it.  He looked back at Chuck, and noticed that his friend wasn’t looking as great as he once did.  He was holding his limp arm, and blood pretty much covered him from head to toe. 

            “Are you alright?”  Mark asked hesitantly, the question coming out as almost a whisper. 

            “I’ll be fine.”  Chuck replied.  “We just need to think of something else.”

            “Well I don’t know anything else.”  Mark stammered.  He was out of options.  How can you kill a giant? 

            “Mark, you’re a geniuses.”  Chuck said calmly.  “You made a potion to turn me into a superhero, and one to make someone a giant!  You can think of a way out of this!” 

            Mark’s dwindling confidence was raised at his friend’s kind wards, but he still didn’t have any ideas.  The army had been called in, and hadn’t even scratched her!  But then a thought popped into his mind.  He might not be able to kill her, but could he change her back? 

            “Chuck, I think I might have something.”  He said, trying not to sound to confident.  The effect was lost on the super hero.

            “You do!”  Chuck shouted, obviously putting all his faith into Mark’s new idea. 

            “Maybe.  But I don’t know if it will work.”

            “Well what is it?”

            “At my house, I was working on a shrink potion, but I couldn’t finish it.  I might be able to make something out of that.”

            “Worth a shot.”  Chuck said.  “Here, jump on my back, I’ll fly us to your house.”

            “Um…” Mark started, a little scarred of the idea of flying on someone’s back.  Chuck knew what he was thinking.

            “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t drop you.”  Somehow Mark didn’t feel that much better.  He reluctantly climbed onto his back, and the two rocketed into the air.  They flew high, up above the dust from the city below, finally able to see clear sky’s for the first time in what seemed like ages. 

 

             Alison was still on her destructive rampage, killing anything and everything that so dared to cross her path.  She couldn’t even count how many things she had crushed under her feet that day.  Especially a tiny little hero who thought he could save everyone simply by punching her.  She laughed to herself as she remembered his fate, trampled up her massive foot. 

            She looked down, noticing a tiny bit of movement below her.  What she found was a tiny person, cowering in fear behind a car.  She reached down and grabbed the man, not caring about the tanks pulling up behind her.  They barely even left a mark on her flawless skin. 

            “So tiny.”  She said mockingly to her captive who was now shaking violently.  “Why didn’t you just run away?”

            The man didn’t respond.  His eyes were opened wide, not believing what they were showing him.  He tried to scream, but nothing came out but a small whimper.  Sweat rolled down his face as the giant’s grin grew larger and larger, her thoughts settling on a proper torment for her captive. 

            “If you don’t want to talk, we can just skip to the fun part.”  She said menacingly.  She placed him back onto the ground, not even bothering to hold him down as she stood back up, towering above the little man.  She moved her foot over then, knocking him over, and covering his lower half with her heel. 

            “Now don’t worry, I don’t think this will actually kill you.”  She shifted her weight, crushing half of the man instantly.  His silence broke as his screams echoed off the buildings.  Alison could hear it even over the growing roar of the tanks behind her.  She kept walking, not bothering to look down at her handy work.  Her foot lifted off the man, dragging many of his organs along with it, stuck to her sole.  The rest stayed behind, smushed in the crater below him.  The last sight the man saw was a bloody mess in front of him, before he finally passed out, never to wake again. 

 

            Chuck was nervously pacing around the room, eagerly waiting for Mark to make some sort of a break through.  The anticipation was killing him.  Knowing that each moment he stood here doing nothing, that monster was destroying things was killing him.  Not being able to do anything was killing him!

            Finally his wait was finished as Mark turned around, a smile spreading over his dirt and blood covered face. 

            “I did it.”  He said flatly, amazed that he actually managed it.  He didn’t know how, but he had solved the problem he had run into time and time again over the years.  He didn’t know how the answer had come to him, but he didn’t care.  He had a way to beat her. 

            “Nice!”  Chuck screamed out, rushing over to see Mark’s new potion.  He held it out, a purple liquid that he had placed into a rather large syringe.  “So we just stab her with this?”

            “I think so.”  Mark said.  “I obviously haven’t tried it out yet, but the math works out.” 

            “So now we only have to get close enough to actually use it.”

            “Yeah.”  Mark said, rubbing the back of his head.  He hadn’t thought of that. 

            “Well, no point in standing around here.  We’ve got a city to save.”  Chuck said triumphantly.  If Mark didn’t know better, he would have thought they had already won from Chuck’s reaction.  He hopped onto his back, and once again the duo flew into the sky, Mark holding on for dear life, no more confident with Chuck’s flying abilities than he was last time. 

            They found the giant easily.  All they had to do was fallow the sound of toppling buildings, or the roar of cannon fire.  They turned a final corner, and saw the monster ahead of them, effortlessly slamming her fist into another skyscraper, taking it down without a second thought. 

            “So this is the plan!”  Chuck shouted over the sound of the building.  “I fly you in there, land on her shoulder, then distract her while you jab her with the potion. 

            It was a bit simple, but that isn’t always a bad thing.  “Got it!”  Mark shouted, fighting to be heard over the commotion. 

            “Hold on, cause this might get a little nasty.”  Mark did as he was told, fighting to keep his grip as Chuck bolted up to Alison, hell bent on ending this. 

            She turned suddenly, a sixth sense telling her that something was wrong.  Her quick reaction spelled doom for the two.  She grabbed them, her fingers rapping around the duo, stopping them in their tracks. 

            “I thought I killed you.”  She said, the smile gone from her face.  She started squeezing, threatening to pop mark’s organs from his body.  Chuck wasn’t in as much danger, but he knew his fate wouldn’t be much better if he didn’t find a way out quickly. 

            Then she stopped.  She didn’t let go, but relaxed her grip.  “You know, killing you like that wouldn’t be any fun.”  She reached down, grabbing Chuck’s head between her forefinger and thumb, and pressing hard enough for the hero to feel it.  She pulled him out of her hand.  He tried desperately to be free from her clutches, but whenever he moved, she squeezed that much harder.  He gave up, his vision starting to blur. 

            She turned her attention back to Mark, now completely still in the palm of her other hand. 

            “You look tasty.”  She said mockingly.  Before he could react, or even process the information, she moved her hand, throwing the tiny boy into her open mouth.  Chuck could only watch in horror. 

End Notes:

Do you think Alison is a metaphor for capitalism?  Because she isn’t.  I don’t know where you got that from. 

Chapter Eight: The Guillotine by sickpuppies
Author's Notes:

 I’m not going to lie, my last ending sucked, and to the 300 or so people who read it, I’m sorry.  But enough about the past, prepare for the true ending of Another Threat to Humanity!

Mark landed on her wet tongue, her spit covering his body within seconds.  Her turned back quickly, and was greeted with one last glimpse of a dying city before she closed her mouth, and shut out all light from his tiny prison. 

            “Stop!”  Chuck called up to her, but the giant wasn’t listening.  She was to busy rolling Mark around in her mouth, savoring his unique taste. 

            He was pressed up against the top of her mouth, her tongue brutally mashing him.  He knew he had broken ribs, at the least.  If he could see anything, he would have known his injuries were actually worse. 

            Then the giant rolled him up against her gums, pressing on him until she could feel the distinctive pop of something breaking, giving him a second to let the pain wash over him, then pressing him again until she heard a new pop, and loving every second of it. 

            Mark couldn’t think anymore, the pain blinding him, his screams so loud they even covered the sound of her saliva slushing around.  He tried to breath, but even that was proving impossible.  Whenever he had sense enough to stop his screams long enough to open his mouth, to try and take a desperate breath, it was filled either with her tongue smothering him, or a near endless supply of spit. 

            Chuck struggled with all his might against her massive fist, trying everything he could think of to break free, and more importantly, to rescue his friend.  But the giant was too strong for him.  As she squeezed harder and harder, he felt the blood rushing up to his head, his body, strong as it was, getting crushed.

            Alison opened her mouth up again, pulling her helpless toy from between her teeth.  His body was mashed.  One arm was clearly broken, and his torso was a gruesome mixture of dark red and purple, undoubtedly due to numerous cracked ribs.

            She delicately held him in the palm of her hand, his body lying motionless save for his slow, shallow breathing.

            “I have to give you credit bug.  Your stronger than you look.”  She said, still using her normal condescending tone.

            “He’s not a bug.” Chuck managed to squeak, his breath being forced out of him.

            “I’m sorry.” Alison said, turning to the hero.  “Was I talking to you?”  She squeezed as hard as she could, fully attempting to crush him.  She almost did.

            His body begged for mercy, and if he had any breath left, he would have cried out in pain, but he did not die.  He centered his vision on the tiny, crippled form of his friend lying in her massive hand. 

            “Well if you don’t want to die like this,” Alison continued, realizing that even she couldn’t squeeze the hero to death.  “I could always just step on you!”

            Chuck didn’t answer.  The sound of her insane laughter rolled into his ears, reminding him what a monster she was.  He remembered all the life she had cost.  How many people lay dead because of her.  Because she wanted something to play with.  And now Mark.  And who else was going to die at her hands?  How many others would be trampled under her foot?  How many others had to die?

            “None.”  Chuck whispered to himself, anger growing up inside him, his body filling with a reinvigorated energy.  He had a will to keep going.  He was not going to die!

            “What was that bug?”  She said coldly, her smile only adding to Chuck’s determination.

            He pushed as hard as he could, forcing his muscles to work to their very limits, the fire in his eyes seeming to give him strength. 

            The monster’s laugh stopped.  Her hand was being pushed open.  She was not strong enough. 

            “No!” She shouted, to close to her goal to loose.  She was not going to let this goody-two-shoes win!  Today was her day!

            But Chuck’s will was stronger.  Her grasp weakened, and he burst out, flying into the air, free.

            Escape was not on his mind.  He wasn’t going to stop until this threat was over.

            Alison backed up nervously, the injured boy still in her hand.  Her eyes reviled her real feelings.  Fear.  For the first time in what seemed like ages, the giant was afraid. 

            Chuck rocketed down from the sky, aiming at the giant’s face, his anger pushing him forward, driving him on.  She didn’t have any time to react.  His fist slammed straight into her, hitting her between the eyes and sending her stumbling back, crashing into a building behind her. 

            Chuck was quick to continue the onslaught.  Before she could even put her hands up to defend herself, the boy slammed into her again, this time hitting her exposed ribcage.  He thought he heard a crack as his body drove into hers.

            He rushed up then, to the injured boy still unprotected in her hands, gently picking him up and flying away.  He needed to find a safe place for his friend, or he might be hurt even more in the battle.

            Alison reacted quickly this time, attempting to slap Chuck out of the air, but he effortlessly ducked under the heavy attack.  He had the perfect opportunity to counter, but he couldn’t do anything with Mark still in his hands.  Instead, he flew away.

            “Coward!”  Alison shouted after him, though in truth she was thankful.  She didn’t know if she could win this time. 

 

            Chuck quickly found a relatively safe place for mark.  They were in a small clearing, flanked on every side by the rubble that once was a glorious city.  But there was nothing around to destroy.  Nothing left to fall down; nothing to accidently hurt his friend.  It would do. 

            He placed mark down softly on the concrete, resting his back against a lone tree that had somehow managed to stay standing, its green leaves standing in sharp contrast to the black and grey all around him. 

            “I’ll come back.”  He promised, although he knew his friend couldn’t hear him.  Again he blasted into the sky, his battle far from over.

 

            Alison’s rage was building each second that Chuck was gone.  He had actually fled from their fight! 

            “You pest.”  She mumbled under her breath, her confidence returning as she crushed a few cars beneath her.  “To challenge me.  Me!  A giant!  A goddess!  He was right to run.”  She stopped for a second, feeling as if something was out of place.  A sixth sense telling her that something was wrong.  She stopped moving and listened.  She didn’t hear anything.

            Suddenly she realized what it was.  She didn’t hear anything.  Not the tanks coming to attack her, not the helicopters flying overhead.  No people screaming, nothing desperately fleeing from her. 

            But she didn’t have any more time to contemplate it.  Chuck slammed into her temple, not even giving her time to relive he returned.  The silence was broken soon after as a sonic boom erupted behind them, and the crash of Alison’s body falling hard to the pavement. 

            She pushed herself up quickly, getting into a fighting position.  She was not going to be taken by surprise again!

            “You look tired.”  Chuck said, maintained a piecing stair at the giant.  Blood was running down her face, slowly flowing over the already dried blood from the day’s previous fights. 

            “I’ll kill you.”  She replied, no longer in the mood for witty banter.

            “That’s what Kalzbu said!”  He shot back at her, aiming for a gut shot.  This time she was ready.

            She jumped out of the way, letting the hero fly right past her.  She spun around, letting her open hand slam into the already speeding form of the boy.  Her massive hand proved tougher, and Chuck was sent careening back, his body crashing into the street below, ripping up concrete as he skidded along.

            He dug his feet into the ground, regaining control of the situation, and with a massive push, shot back into the air, followed closely by yet another sonic boom.

            Alison readied a fist, aiming for the blur quickly closing on her.  She threw it forward, but the hit did not connect.  At the last second, chuck changed his path, speeding above her hand, and gliding over her now outstretched arm, up to her unprotected face.

            He curved around, his fist slamming into the giant’s chin, sending her spinning uncontrollably.  She spread her legs wide to stop.  Her vision was still moving though, spinning all around her, and she wasn’t able to focus in time.

            Chuck did not hesitate.  He flew into her stomach at full force, but he didn’t stop.  Alison was pushed back as she doubled over in pain.  Her hands rapped around the tiny hero still pressing into her stomach.  She tried to retch him away, but found she didn’t have the strength to do so.

            With all his might, Chuck pushed forward, the visions of all those mangled bodies below flooding his mind, pushing him forward, not letting him quit.  The he smiled as he felt Alison’s humongous form rise into the sky.

            She tried desperately to be free from the superhero, but there was nothing she could do.  She felt her feet lift off the ground, Chuck holding her up as he pushed her further, gaining speed as they went.  The wind rapped around her head, and buildings soured past her, but there was nothing she could do.

            With a mighty scream, chuck pushed out, throwing Alison’s huge body away from him.  He watched in sheer delight as she crashed into a skyscraper, its glass shattering, it’s foundation crumbling.  She fell through it, hitting the ground hard, the impact rocking the very foundations of the city.  A few moments later, what was left of the building gave way, crashing on top of her.

            There was silence after that.  Chuck waited patiently to see the results as the dust slowly cleared.  The smoke passing into the air reviling the true extent of his attack.  For a moment he allowed himself to hope that it was done.  That his fight was over.  That his ultimate nemeses lay dead. 

            His hopes were dashed as he saw movement.  One giant hand shacking the rubble off first, then a leg reappearing.  Finally, Alison sat up, the dirt rolling off her perfect body. 

            Her eyes burned with an un-paralleled hatred.  She had never had a desire to kill someone as much as she had now. 

            “Your really something.”  Chuck said down to the giant.  “I had actually thought you might have died from that. 

            “I guess we can both take a hit.”  She responded coldly.

            “Guess so.  Now get up so we can end this.”

            “My pleasure.” She growled as she stood up, dusting what was remaining from the building away. 

            The two stood still, eyeing each other, neither one wanting to make the first move, but both wanting to end it. 

            “Wait.”  Chuck said, turning his head up to the sky. 

            “What now.”  She asked impatiently.

            “Do you hear that?”

            “No.”

            “Then listen!”

            They both trained their ears to the sky, listening.  Chuck could almost place what it was.  A high pitched whistling sound, but not like the whine of a jet engine, but not totally unlike it either.  It was defiantly above him, but what?

            Alison soon heard it to, but she didn’t care as much about it as Chuck did.  She was too eager to continue her fight.  To finally smash her nemeses in a pile of blood and guts.

            “It probably just a military thing!  Not look at me and fight!”

            But Chuck didn’t think it sounded like anything military.  It wasn’t a plane, or a tank, or a rocket.  His eyes opened wide in realization.  There was no military around.  They had all fled.  Not from Alison, but from their next attack!

            He didn’t waist any time.  He wanted to fight Alison.  But there were more important things to worry about now.  He quickly turned around, flying off into the distance, leaving the giant alone in the street, a confused look on her face. 

            “What the hell?”  She said in desperation.  She stretched into the sky, running her hands threw her blood soaked hair.  She stopped suddenly as she put everything together.  “Oh fuck.”  She simply said, a single rocket appearing high above her head.

 

            Chuck flew as fast as he could; crashing through any buildings in his path, desperately looking for his friend.  Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a single patch of green, a single living thing in the gloom.  He turned to it, quickly crossing the last gap to the tree.

            He landed next to Mark and quickly scooped him up, not wasting any more time as he once again launched into the sky, trying to get as far away from the city as possible. 

            Mark opened his eyes slightly.  He couldn’t feel much, undoubtedly because his body had gone into shock.  He smiled as he looked back at his friend, thinking himself saved.

            “Did we win?”  Mark managed to whisper.  Chuck looked down at the bloody mess in his arms. 

            “Almost.”  He said with a peaceful smile. 

            “Good.”  Mark said as he slipped back into unconsciousness.

 

            Alison was desperately trying to think of a plan.  There was no way she could outrun the thing, and she didn’t think she could survive a hit.  The only thing around her that se could use were the destroyed buildings that lined the streets.  They would have to do.

            She started to dig frantically, thinking it her only option.  She looked back into the sky after a few moments, the missile much closer.  She didn’t have time.

            The giant threw herself into the hole, sweeping as much debrief as possible onto her body, covering as much as she could. 

            Then she waited for the inevitable, barely daring to breath. 

 

            Chuck flew on, his only thought on escaping death.  He dared not look back, lest he realize he had not gone far enough, that his flea had been in vain. 

            All went silent for a second, as if the energy had been sapped from everything on the planet.  Chuck closed his eyes, not wanting to see what came next.

            The fireball erupted above the city sending a wave of destruction outwards, leveling everything in its path.  Any buildings that had avoided the giant’s destruction now fell, not standing a chance against the raging inferno. 

            A gust of wind past over Chuck, followed by the deafening explosion.  He clutched Mark close to him, trying to protect the injured boy from any more harm.  He could feel the heat now, growing quickly, threatening to over take him.  So he kept going, not looking back, not stopping.  Running for his life.

End Notes:

I think this might have been the first smart decision the army made in the entire story!

Chapter Nine: The Aftermath by sickpuppies

Chuck landed in front of a group of military personnel.  The explosion had stopped, and now the only trace of it was a quickly dissipating mushroom cloud behind him.  But he had lived!

            “Please.”  He said to the stunned guard in front of him.  “Help my friend.”

            “Of course.”  The man said, snapping to his scenes.  He took the boy from Chuck, and quickly moved towards the medical facilities.  Satisfied that Mark was in good hands, Chuck flew off, back to the city, Mark’s syringe in his clutches.  He needed to be sure it was over. 

 

            He couldn’t tell where he had fought Alison before.  Everything had been leveled into a uniform plane.  The buildings were flattened, and everything close to the blast had been melted.  Even the metal skyscrapers had burned under the intense heat. 

            Soot and dust hung heavy in the air, and fires burned below, quickly engulfing anything and everything that hadn’t already been burned away.  Cinders burned in the air, drifting in the wind. 

            Then he heard a rumbling.  His attention shot to the spot, and he watched in horror as the ground moved.  He stared, disbelieving as Alison sat up, reviling herself.

            She looked around, dazed, not fully understanding what had happened.  Her body was dirty, and burned.  Her hair was charred, but she was Alive.  Then she saw the hero flying in the sky, not far away.

            “This doesn’t count.”  She managed to stammer.  “You cheated.”  Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she fell back down, un-contuse. 

            Chuck landed on top of her, disbelieving that she had actually survived the blast.  He walked up to her massive face, the syringe in his hands.

            He shook his head and laughed to himself.  “You just don’t know how to die, do you?”  He drove the syringe into her skin, and pushed the plunger down.  In her state he could easily kill her, and she would deserve it to, but Chuck never liked killing, especially when there was another way. 

            He stayed and watched over her for a few more hours, her body slowly shrinking back to what it once was.  He looked into the dark sky, and sighed to himself.  He was done, his job, finished. 

 

            The events of that day were never told to the public.  The government felt that it might drive the populous crazy with fear, as it very well might have.  So, the next day the president came on the air and lied to his people. 

            The official reason for the complete and total destruction of a city was said to be “An act of terror by an unknown group”.  The country was at war within a month.

            Chuck went back to what he did normally, stopping the small crimes that plagues wherever he chose to go, and he was happy to do it.  Happy to be protecting those who needed it, and actually being able to stop the bad guys.

            Mark made a full recovery from his wounds, but he was never truly the same.  He never again tried to take over the world; in fact he started saving it!  He started helping Chuck in any way that he could, and is now in training to become a superhero himself!  So he went on with life knowing that he was doing good in the world, always trying to make up for his actions on that day. 

            And so the world carried on, safe.

 

            The end…

End Notes:

Did you love it?  Hate it?  Did I make you want to pull your hair out from all the spelling mistakes?  Tell me all about it, I live off you comments! 

 

Thanks to everyone who stuck with it to the end! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4019