Life is funny that way by JT07
Summary:

in the year 2020, the government has undergone a project where the giantess that they created from a small piece of the female population and regular sized individuals live together in a newly built community. Can the two coexist, while they try to continue on with their daily lives?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Couples , Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes Word count: 132390 Read: 284355 Published: April 24 2014 Updated: August 30 2014

1. Chapter 1 by JT07

2. Chapter 2 by JT07

3. Chapter 3 by JT07

4. Chapter 4 by JT07

5. Chapter 5 by JT07

6. Chapter 6 by JT07

7. Chapter 7 by JT07

8. Chapter 8 by JT07

9. Chapter 9 by JT07

10. Chapter 10 by JT07

11. Chapter 11 by JT07

12. Chapter 12 by JT07

13. Chapter 13 by JT07

14. Chapter 14 by JT07

15. Chapter 15 by JT07

16. Chapter 16 by JT07

17. Chapter 17 by JT07

18. Chapter 18 by JT07

19. Chapter 19 Part 1 by JT07

20. Chapter 19 Part 2 by JT07

21. Chapter 20 by JT07

22. Chapter 21 by JT07

23. Chapter 22 by JT07

24. Chapter 23 by JT07

25. Chapter 24 by JT07

26. Chapter 25 by JT07

27. Chapter 26 by JT07

28. Chapter 27 by JT07

29. Final Chapter (28) by JT07

Chapter 1 by JT07

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hi all! This is my first every giantess related story ever written. I told myself I wouldn’t write one, but I guess I wanted to contribute and test my writing abilities out in a completely different area. That and I wanted to throw a mix of my own into the giantess fantasy of others. So hopefully you’ll like what you read and give me some incredible feedback….Or you may hate the story and tell me to never attempt this again, either way on to the story.

It was the first day of spring as the light from the sun beamed down on a new city created by the government. This community consisted of both giantesses and regular sized people. This community simply started out as a project to see how giantesses, who in fact were also created by the government due to experiments on about 10 to 15% of the female population, interacted with those will still retained their regular height.

Life for both went on as it normally would, with extra precaution of course. Above the city, planes flew in from all over the globe, carrying those who either volunteered to be a part of this project or had no choice but to. On this plane was an 18- year old boy by the name of Jaden Westbrook, he was an average high-school kidwho was down on his luck. He had tan skin, with short black, but somewhat wavy hair. His eyes were light brown and he stood about 5’7 or 5’8. He wore a regular Blue Nike shirt, matching with blue jeans and white Nikes as well.

He sat alone as he rested his elbow on the arm rest, with his chin resting his palm. He sighed as he looked out the window, gazing upon the new giant city like structure that waited for him and the other passengers. “I can’t believe this…” He said to himself. “Why out of all places do I have to come here? I never wanted to be part of a science project.” He huffed as his eyes continue to gaze upon the new city regretfully as the plane slowly started to descend.

“Attention, passengers. We are now 15 minutes from landing. Please turn off any electronic equipment, make sure your seat belt is buckled, your seat is returned to an upright and locked position, and any carry-on luggage is safely stowed under the seat in front of you.” The voice over the intercom stated, letting everyone know that they were about to reach their destination.

Jaden rolled his eyes and followed instructions as the plane soon began to land. He took one last look at his phone and sighed once again as he remembered as he hasn’t spoken to anyone in his last few weeks before leaving, or rather they didn’t speak to him. “Well….” He said to himself as he looked out the window again. “I might as well make the best of it.” He thought positively. “Who knows, I could probably meet some pretty nice people down here.” He finished as a light smile appeared on his face as the plane began to land.

Meanwhile, in the giant sized airport made for both giantess and the regular sized civilians, a girl leaning against the wall with her arms slightly crossed as she read a paper that she held in front of her. “Jaden Westbrook.” She read as she folded the paper up and stuffs it in her pocket. “I don’t understand why they are making us do this.” She complained. “I mean why do I have to live with a regular sized person now, what’s the point?” She mumbled as she saw a plane landing on the runway of the airport. “And I bet that’s the plane right there.” She leaned off the wall and began walking towards the gate as the plane came to stop. “Do they really think giving me a regular sized roommate is going to help my life out at all?” She questioned as the passengers got off the plane and began to pile in the airport. “Who am I kidding? It’s all for the sake of this damn project, it’s not like they care what we as individuals think.” She griped as she watched the tiny passengers come through the gate.

“Great, now I got to find the little guy.” She huffed as she began searching through the crowd with her eyes as she pulled out the piece of paper and looked over it again, but this time looking at the picture that came along with it.

While the girl was too busy trying to decipher who her new supposedly roommate was, Jayden had just walked through the gate. His paper in his hand as well, gawking at the picture as he walked with the rest of the people. “Heh, she’s actually pretty cute.” He smiled. “Maybe this will be better than me living at home.” He finished as he looked at her picture once again and then just happened to look up.

There he saw her. A giantess just like the description on his paper said. A tall dirty blonde, with hair flowing a bit passed her neck. She was a tan skinned girl that looked about his age standing there eying a piece of paper. She wore a regular blue jeaned skirt, complemented by a short sleeved white T-shirt with 3 slits on each side, matching with white, but obviously used flip flops. Her face was nearly flawless; no skin blemishes or bumps that he could see. Her lips were light pink, from the lip gloss she probably put on before she left the house and a black purse hanging from her left shoulder.

“Whoa…That’s her…”As he looked back down at the picture and then back up at her. “She’s better looking than the picture they sent me.” He said as he looked back down at the picture and then slightly frowned at it. “She could have at least smiled in it.” He ended as he took a deep breath and looked up at her again. “Alright, now you just got to go and talk to her.” He tried to mentally motivate himself as he took notice that she still has failed to spot him.

“Just be yourself Jaden, all you got to do is walk up and talk to her.” With that he took his first steps towards the giantess. He walked up to her nervously, his legs slightly shaking from the movements that me made. As he walked up to her the girl slowly eased her eyes from the paper she was looking at and looked down at him, her facial expression showing more annoyance than excitement.

“Hi, ummm...Well.” He stared nervously. “Is your name Alex?” He asked her as the girl continued to look down at him for a second and then back at the paper.

After a few seconds she began to ball up the paper in her hands and looked down at Jaden again. “You’re Jaden right?” She replied simply, no sign of nervousness or excitement coming from her tone.

Jaden slowly shook his head. “Yea that’s me nice to meet….”

“Come on let’s go.” She said as she bent down reluctantly and lifted him off the ground, in slightly a rough manner.

“Hey!” He shouted as her fingers wrapped around him, keeping him secure in her hand. “Wait a minute! What are you doing?” He yelled at her as she brought her eyes down towards him. “You’re Jaden right?” She asked again.

He nodded his head to confirm that she was correct on who he was. “Alright then, shut up and let’s go.” She replied. “I have to bring you all the way back to our stupid apartment that you will be sharing with me and I’m tired ok.” She said in an aggravated like manner.

“You’re tired, don’t you think I would be tired to after being on this 19-hour flight I just got off of.” He shouted back at her.

“Personally I don’t care, you didn’t have to work like I did, and so whatever you say right now is irrelevant.” She told him as she tightens her grip a bit more around him. He winced a bit, as the pressure increased. “So let’s go, this place is crowded with all you tiny people and other giantesses in here trying to find their roommates and all.” She ended as he took a step towards the exit.

“You know.” He said as he felt the tremors of walking along the ground, along with other giantess that walked around the airport. “This isn’t what I had in mind when I met my first giantess.” She ignored his complaints and continued walking as they exited the airport.

“Hey! Could you loosen up a bit….Hey can you hear me! Alex!” He yelled causing her to direct her attention towards him grunting as she did.

“Ugh, what do you want squirt?” She snapped slightly, her eyes slightly glaring at him.

“Could…Could you loosen up a bit, your kind of squeezing me.” He whined as she let out an aggravating sigh.

“Oh grow a pair.” She replied harshly as she began her walk from the airport towards the apartment which wasn’t that far away.

Jaden noticed this and looked down at the ground. Her giant sized flip flops, flopped carelessly against the ground, her white toe-nail polish glistening in the sun light. He slightly gawked at her legs as his eyes traveled up her body. Her hips were a nice size for a girl like her. She wasn’t fat at all, nor was she really even skinny, but she looked like she stayed in shape. His eyes traveled up to her chest, her breast seemingly matching up perfectly with her body. After he managed to get passed her breast his finally rested upon her face.

In his mind she was gorgeous. Never in his life has he ever laid eyes on someone so beautiful before. “Hey! Hey!” Her voice boomed breaking him from his trance. “Why the hell are you staring at me like that?” She hissed as he turned his gaze away from her.

“it was just…You know…You’re pretty cute.” He complimented as a slight blushed appeared across his face.

Alex looked down at her tiny roommate and then simply returned her gaze back to what was ahead her. “Aww isn’t that sweet, someone has a little crush.” She taunted him coldly. “Don’t get any ideas squirt, you don’t have a chance, nor will I give you one.” She finished, already crushing any ideas Jaden may have had if he ever wanted to try and get with her.

“Geez…I was just giving you a compliment.” He retaliated.

“Keep your compliments to yourself little man, I didn’t ask for you any.” She ended as she finally approached the apartment complex, and headed towards their door, which was directly right of the entrance way of the apartment.

Jaden eyes widen as he saw the giant sized skyscraper like apartments. They were huge, the apartments back home were nothing compared to what he was seeing now. He turned his head to take a look at the scenery. The grass was neatly mowed and there were two sidewalks, one for the giantess residents and one for the regular sized people as well. There also was two pools and volleyball courts, along with a basketball court that sat in front of them and a trail that led to a rather nice looking park on the side of the complex, equipped with park benches of both sizes and picnic tables. To end it all, to what seemed like paradise, there was a lake that sat in the back of the complex that combined with the park that trail connected to.

“Wow….This is a pretty nice place.” Jaden’s eyes darted from one thing to the next as Alex placed Jaden down on the ground in front of the door, in between her large tan feet that were companied by her heavily worn white flip flops. “Don’t move.” She told him as she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door.

Jaden looked up at her and then back around the complex.” Where the hell do you think I’m going to go?” He asked her back, only to gain a slight grunt as she picked up him back up, opened the door and walked into the one flat apartment that they shared.

Her flip flops flapped against the entrance floor which was tiled as the rest of the living room area, throughout the rest of the apartment was carpeted, except the kitchen and bathrooms.

“Alright here’s the place squirt.” She said as she sat him down on the floor and then threw her purse onto the sofa. She quickly sat down and crossed her legs as pulled out her phone and began to text on it. Meanwhile, Jaden was still amazed at the size of his new apartment. His turned from right to left as he saw the hallway that lead to her room, which was supersized to him. On the other side of the apartment, he saw by the wall closets to the kitchen was regular sized door, but built inside of a much larger door that was the same size as Alex’s bedroom door.

“What’s with the big size door?” He pointed out as Alex didn’t bother to glance up from her phone.

“It’s your room.” She simply responded, her fingers pressing against her large black phone.

Jaden looked back at her and just shook his head. “You know you don’t have to have an attitude every time I ask you a question.” He stated as he walked towards the regular sized door.

“Then don’t ask any?” She responded quickly

Jaden chose to ignore her reply and walked up to his door and noticed it was opened. He simply pushed up the door that was his height and noticed the giant furnished room. There was a giant-sized flat screen, equipped with a two platform systems, a bed, dresser and a desk table with a laptop. To the left of the room was the door to the bathroom, which held the same small sized door within that was made just for him.

“Wow…” He was amazed as he walked into the room. “I think this is a little big for….” He was about to finish his sentence, when he looked to the right of the giant sized bed. Closest to the wall, there was an almost exact replica of the room, but a smaller version. It even included a little window for him to look out of.

“I’m convinced.” Jaden smiled to himself. “This place is awesome!” He shouted loudly as he walked back into the living room, where Alex had finally put her phone down and looked down at the tiny teenager. “This place has everything; I can’t believe they got everything here like they said they would.” Jaden smiled as Alex just looked down at him with hardly any expression in her face.

“Well duh, the government told you if you participated they’ll make sure you’re accommodated right? Don’t act so surprised like you never had anything before.” She added as Jaden looked up at her with a grunt of his own.

“I was just saying the place looks nice.” He countered as he looked around the living room. “Better than what I’m used to anyway.”

Alex crossed her arms and look down at him. “Sounds like you were pretty poor.” She replied.

Jaden brought his gaze back towards her. “No I wasn’t, I was pretty well taken care of actually.” He retaliated.

“Yea, if that’s the case then why are you here? Why would someone who was well taken care of decide to crawl to the government on his hands and knees and beg to be in this little project they got going on?” She harshly stated as Jaden looked up at her and then slightly turned his away, avoiding her gaze.

“Well….I kind of didn’t have a choice.’ He responded sadly. “I…Lost my parents and nobody else wanted to take me in, so….This was the only option I had.” He explained as Alex, still gave him the same expression as she did before.

“Yea.” She responded half-heartedly as she got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. “Well tough shit squirt.” She finished as she stepped over Jaden, his head turning upward the instance her foot loomed over him. The dirt from the bottom of her flip flops were noticeable, the sole of it shadowing his very existence as it landed on the carpet behind him and continued to flap against her heels as she walked to the kitchen.

“You know you don’t have be an ass!” He slightly raised her voice at her as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a soda and closed the door. “Geez, you could at least say “Oh I’m sorry that happened to you” or something!” He continued to yell.

Alex looked down at him as she walked back to the sofa and sat down in front of him. “Why would I lie?” She coldly replied. Jaden was taken back by this. He didn’t know how to coop with someone whose attitude was just as bad as hers.

“How do I know you aren’t one of those guys that just have this thing for giantess and decided to come over here and think they can get off on a giantess girl like me?” She asked. “Not that I care anyway, because all of you are pathetic.” She snapped open her Coke and took a sip of it and looks down at Jaden. “You’re probably one of those guys that likes feet aren’t you? You know one of those guys that wants to be stepped on and smushed into a stain and all that crap.” She belittled as Jaden looked up at her and shook his head.

“No that’s not…” He tried to say, but Alex cut him off.

“You probably want me to get up right now and step on you with my flip flops on ha,” She laughed as she pointed at Jaden, her new roommate. “Or maybe.” She said as she leaned over and wrapped her giant fingers around him and lifted him up to her face.

“You’re the type who likes to be sat on, or eaten even. “She said as she licked her lips and maneuvered him in her hand.

“Hey!” He screamed. “What the hell are you doing?” He flailed. “Let me go! Let me go!” He continued to scream as she held him up by the collar of his shirt. “Well are you? Are you one of those perverts online that gets off to stuff like this and just came for some fun with giant girl?” She asked him as she started to move her thumb slowly across his body for a split second, but then stop.

“I’m trying to tell you I’m not like that! I don’t even know what you’re talking about!” He screamed at her as she ignored his answer and began to look at him over for a moment or two. “I hear that pill that government gives out to the regular sized people makes them quite durable.” She said as a small smirk appeared on her face.

 
Jaden saw this and began to get nervous at what the giant girl was thinking. “I’m pretty sure they made you take the pill, considering that you were coming over here and they wanted to make sure that if you were mistakenly stepped on or something, your body wouldn’t easily give out…Well is that true?” Alex asked as she stopped twirling Jaden in her hand and looked at him.

“Well…Yea, they did make us take a few pills and stuff, but…” Jaden couldn’t finish his sentence as Alex smirk grew wider.

“Alright then let’s see if it works.” With that she opened up her hand and without a split second to waste, Jaden’s body began to descend to the ground.

“What the! AHHHHH!” He screamed as he body began to fall to the carpet floor.

“I’m going to die!” His mind screamed. “I can’t believe this, I’m going to die!” His mind was running rapidly around the phrase, as his body continued to fall towards the ground.

With his last few thoughts of him dying he closed his eyes tightly. Waiting for death to claim his life, but to his surprise it never did. When he reopened his eyes he was looking up at Alex, his body was laying on something soft and plushy. “What the….” Jaden looked down to see what he landed on and saw that it was pillow off the couch. He looked up and saw Alex smirking down at him, trying to hold back her laughter as she stood up from the couch.

“Alright now, time to see if you can actually survive this sick fantasy of yours.” She pointed out as she lifted her right flip flopped foot over Jaden, who could only back up in fear.

“Wait? I told you, I don’t like this kind of stuff!” He protested.

Alex just continued to smirk down at him, something that sent a chill down his spine.” Oh well, too bad.” She said as she began to lower her foot.

 “No Alex wait! Stop!” He pleaded as he lifted his hands up as the sole of the flip flop slowly descended upon him, pushing him back down in the pillow as the rest of her flip flop rested on his body.

“Now squirm.” She muttered, somewhat hatefully as she gritted her teeth.

Jaden couldn’t help but try to push off the platform that rested on his body, but he knew it was futile. He beat against the sole of her shoe as Alex stood there and looked down at her foot for a brief moment. She wanted to twist it, she wanted to smear him and test to see how durable his body really is, but she knew she couldn’t do it.

She enjoyed the fact that she had him under her, but this was nothing like what she really wanted, only the beginning, or so she thought in her mind.

After a few more moments, she lifted her foot off of Jaden and looked down at his pathetic form. “I swear, you are one sorry person you know that.” She pointed out as her cold expression returned back to her face. “Let’s get something straight squirt, I didn’t want a roommate, or a tiny bite size person like you. The only reason we’re stuck together is because of this whole stupid project the government got going on.” She explained as she glared down at him.

 “So let’s start by getting to know each other with this.” She continued. “one, I don’t like you and whatever little crazy fantasies you have going on, you better keep them the hell away from me got it!” She shouted.

Jaden couldn’t help but nod his head in approval as he lay there on his back. “You better, or the next time I might not be so nice and may actually give the people who likes this kind of stuff a show they’d probably enjoy.” She threatened as she walked off towards her bedroom and slammed the door, leaving Jaden alone on the living room floor, wondering about the events that just took place.

He sighed as he slowly sat up. “And this is what I left my home for...” He said to himself as he looked back at the room that was blocked off by  Alex’s bedroom door and shook his head. “Well I wanted to leave and this is what I get for asking for a better place…I guess life is funny that way.” He finished as he got up and walked towards his room.

End Notes:

Tell me what you think and I might continue.

Chapter 2 by JT07

Thanks for the great reviews guys! As I said before, depending on how you…Yes you the readers react to
this story, I will decide if I should continue or not and since you all are interested then...Who am I? The
writer, to keep this story from you guys. So look down below and read your butts off. I plan on making
this one wild ride.

A few hours passed since the two had spoken to each other. Alex had retreated to her room, while
Jaden returned to his as well. He walked around the giant sized room, looking at the large furniture that
surrounded him.

“I still think this is pretty cool.” He walked towards the large dark brown dresser that sat against the wall
and tilted his head back. Gazing upward in amazement as the height of a simple piece of furniture
dwarfed his human sized. “I’ll never understand how the government does these kinds of things. I mean
giant furniture, giant cities…Hell even giant people for that matter.” He smiled as began to make his way
to the large brown entertainment center that was placed straight across from the bed.

“If I called one of my friends back home and told them that I have a Imax theater in my room, they
wouldn’t believe me.” He slightly chuckled as a small frown appeared on his face for a split second.
“Well…That’s if I had any friends.” He remembered.

The sad facial expression stayed on his face for a moment, but he quickly shook his head, snapping out
of his seemingly depressing moment. “No, I’m in a new place, new beginning and all that other stuff. I’m
pretty sure this is going to be way better than my old life.” He walked towards the entertainment center
and looked up to see what kind of game systems the government was so nice enough to accommodate
him and his uplifting roommate with.

“Oh shit! They gave me the Xbox one and PS4!” He exclaimed happily as he quickly turned his head
towards his section of the room and ran towards it. “I wonder if they….Well I’ll be damn.” The smile on
his face resembled that of a little kid getting his first power ranger toy, after watching the series for so
long.

“So they enlarged the game consoles as well and still gave me the normal sized ones.” He said as he
opened up the cabinet door and went through the games they had displayed for him. “Hmm…Titan fall,
Call of Duty Ghost, Assassins Creed 4…Talk about accommodation.” He finished as he only named three
of the games that were in the cabinet for one system and not for the other. The cabinet was completely
full of Xbox one and PS4 games and a card for both Xbox live and PS network.

“These guys went all out just to make their people happy.” He smirked. “And who says the government
is out to get us ha, more likely their trying to warm us up to the idea of liking them.” He rummaged
around through the cabinet space in his very own entertainment center only to find another card that
enabled him to play PS3 games on his PS4. “Yep…And you know what I think about the government right
now.” He said to himself.” Those guys…Are simply…No…Well more or less…Awesome!” He exclaimed as
he closed the cabinet door and turned around to survey the room again.

“So I’m guessing the reason the large sized furniture that’s in here and the reason why the room is so big
is just in case the roommates got along and decided to spend the night in the same room or something.”
He thought to himself. “Well it would make sense I guess, if that was the case between me and my
lovely roommate.” He sighed as he closed his eyes for a brief moment.

He shook his head at the thought and walked towards the bedroom door. “I wonder what she’s doing
now.” He wondered. “Maybe when we met she was already mad at something and just took it out on
me. Yea that’s it, she was probably in a bad mood and I probably made it worse somehow,” He
concluded as he smiled. “Then that means she’ll get over whatever mood she’s in and we can start over
and probably become friends.” He smiled at his own positive thinking and reach for the door knob to
open the door, but that’s when he heard something bang in the kitchen.

He opened the door to find Alex at the kitchen sink, empting out dishes so she could feel it up with
water. “Hey Alex!” He called up to her in a happy tone. He noticed that Alex had changed her clothes,
since he last saw her. She wore a white wife beater along with nice silver necklace that wrapped around
her neck. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, with a black ribbon keeping it tied in the back of her head.
She also wore grey sweatpants that she so happened to find and throw on and she had removed her flip
flops, which were probably in her room somewhere and now walked around the house barefoot.

Alex heard the tiny guy call her name and immediately rolled her eyes when he did. “What?” She
answered already sounding annoyed. “What could you possibly want, while I’m trying to clean the
kitchen so I can cook.” She added as Jaden walked up to her and smiled at her.

“Oh you can cook? So what are we having?” He asked jokingly just trying to ease the tension between
them.

Alex stopped what she was doing for a second and looked down at Jaden for a second. “You’re kidding
me right?”

“What? You said you’re getting ready to cook and I’m sure whatever you cook would be enough for the
both of us.” Jaden smiled as Alex took a deep breath and returned to washing out the pots and pans in
the sink.

“Well I don’t know what gave you the idea that I was sharing anything with you.” She responded
harshly.” For all I care you can watch me eat and starve.” She finished as she placed a pot in the dish
rack.

“Oh come on I don’t have anything with me.” He whined a bit.

“Did you bring money with you?” She asked simply.

“Well…Yea…The government does give up to like $5000 every 6 or so months to pay for rent, food and
other stuff like that.” He answered.

“Alright then the corner store is right across the street.” She responded harshly as she grabbed another
pot and began to wash it.

“Seriously?” Jaden replied back. “Would I even be ok if I walked out there by myself?” He asked, this
time trying to sound a bit angry as Alex continued to give him the cold harsh shoulder.

“Don’t know, don’t care, not my problem.” She stated as she began to fill a pot with water and place it
on the stove. “Why don’t you go outside and find out for yourself and if you don’t come back…Well then
that means you were grabbed by another giantess and will probably be their meal or something.” She
ended with an evil smirk as she glanced down at him. “Want to give it a try?”

Jaden took a step back as he saw that evil smirk on her face and quickly shook off the effects it was
having on him. “Ha-ha very funny.” He said as he looked around and noticed a set of stairs leading to the
top of the counter. “Hey do those stairs go all the way to the top of the counter or somewhere else?” He
asked as he looked up at his giantess roommate.

“What do you think?” She responded annoyingly.

“Geez it was just a question, you don’t have to be a….” He was interrupted.

“Finish that sentence and you’ll die right where you stand squirt.” She threatened without even looking
at him as she turned on the stove and started to boil.

Jaden immediately began to rethink his direction as he turned his attention back towards the flight of
stairs, obviously made for people like him to get up to the countertop. He decided to go up the stairs, so
he could at least be on somewhat of an eye level with Alex. As he made it to the top of the stairs he
saw Alex grab the salt from the cupboard and gently pour some in the pot and place it on the counter.
“So what are you making?” He asked her as she pulled out a bag of rice and slit the top of it open.

“Food, what does it look like?’ Same aggravated tone again.

Jaden sighed as he knew that trying to talk to her like this was getting nowhere, so he decided to take
another approach. “Listen Alex, I don’t know what’s going on or why you’re upset, but if you’re in a bad
mood and I somehow made it worse then I want to apologize, I didn’t mean to piss you off if you had a
bad day.” He sounded sincere and even gave her a warm hearted smile as she poured the rice in the pot
and glanced at Jaden for a split second and then back at her task at hand.

“Who said I was in a bad mood?” She responded as she folded the bag of rice carefully and placed it in
the pantry. “I told you before didn’t I, I just don’t like you and really just wish you get the hell out of my
apartment.”

Jaden looked at her, his eyes opened in shock at the response he got. “But I can’t just leave, were stuck
like this until one of us moves out, or at least to one of our leases are up.” Jaden argued back.
“Then you better start packing your shit.” She responded quickly as she poured a bit of Olive oil in a pan
and places it on the stove.”

“Alex, where the hell am I going to go? I don’t have any other place to stay and it really doesn’t matter
what you want, because I’m in the system just like you are and they have it set in place that I have to
stay here.” Jaden tried to reason logically with his roommate.

Alex let out a deep sigh as she turned on another eye on the stove and watched as the grease began to
pop up from the heat it was given. “I told you it’s not my problem, I don’t care where you go or what
you do and trust me after you stay a couple of days with me, you’re going to want to leave
willingly…While I’m still giving you the chance to.” Her cold expression, but yet the look of anger never
leaving her face as she continued to threaten Jaden.

Jaden took a step back as she saw Alex open the refrigerator and pull out a bag of chicken and began to
open it. “What the hell Alex! I haven’t done anything to you why are you being so damn mean to me?” He
yelled up at her.

Alex didn’t take his outburst serious as she grabbed the season salt and pepper and began seasoning the
chicken that she took out the bag. “I’m not being mean; I’m actually being considerably nice right now
since I haven’t added you to this skillet you see in front of you.” She smirked as she turned her gaze
towards him. Her light blue eyes disturbed Jaden as he took a step back from her out of instinct.

“You…You wouldn’t.” He began to shake lightly.

“And why wouldn’t I?” She grabbed the season salt and began to sprinkle it all over Jaden. Her smirk
began to grow wider as he tried to shield himself.

“Hey Alex! What the hell!” He yelled up at her as she continued to coat him with season salt.

“Just seasoning you squirt.” She said as she placed the season salt back on the counter and grabbed the
pepper. “Now a touch a pepper and that should do it.” Her evil smirk still struck fear into Jaden’s heart
and mind as he tried to back away from her, but he wasn’t quick enough as she began to shower pepper
all over him.

He coughed and sneezed a bit. “Alex! Alex!” He yelled as the pepper came down on top of him. “Alex
stop!” He shouted as Alex stopped the instant he told her to.

She placed the pepper down and grabbed Jaden by his ankles and held him upside and brought him over
the skillet, where the grease was ready and waiting to fry the skin of anything that it touched.

“Alex! Stop! This isn’t funny!” He shouted as Alex continued to smirk at him.

“Who said anything about me trying to be funny? What if I want my roommate for dinner?” She giggled
a bit.

“Put me down already and stop this shit!” Jaden screamed as Alex smirk grew wider.

“You want me to put you down? Alright then.” She began to lower Jaden into the skillet.

“Wait! Wait! That’s not what I meant!” He screamed again. “Alex! Alex! Alex stop!” He began to tear up
a bit as the skillet drew closer to him, almost as if it was awaiting its next victim.

“Hmph you’re no fun squirt.” She said suddenly as she lifted him away from the skillet and roughly put
him back on the counter. “Now go back in your room and leave me alone, before I cook you for real.”

She highly insisted as she placed a few pieces of chicken in the skillet and sat a top over it.

Jaden breathing heavily his heart was pounding furiously. He was sweating bullets. His clothes, the only
one out of the two or three pair that he actually had was ruined and he still had a few tears in his eyes
as he quickly tried to wipe them away. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He screamed up at her,
earning a deadly glare in response. “Why the hell would you even do that to me, when all I’m trying to
do is be your friend?” He screamed up at her again.

Alex let out another sigh and turned her full attention to Jaden and grabbed him again, this time rougher
than she did before. She brought him to her face so they could see eye to eye. “Look squirt, stop your
whining and leave me…The…Fuck…Alone.” She broke it down slowly.

“I told you I didn’t want you as a roommate, I don’t want you here and I didn’t want to be buddied up with
anyone in this stupid project that’s going on right now, but you seem to be hard of hearing and if you
keep bugging me about trying to be nice then various things will continue to happen to you each time
you try, do I make myself clear?” She asked him harshly.

He slowly nodded his head in agreement, but she continued on. “I’ve had a very long day and I’m tired
and honestly, I don’t feel like dealing with you for the rest of the night. So here’s what we’re going to do
squirt.” She smirked. “I’m going to finish cooking my dinner for tonight, while I’m doing that I’m going to
stuff you into the refrigerator and let you out when I’m done cooking, or done eating. Whichever I feel
like benefits me more.” She explained as she opened the refrigerator door. “Now while you’re in there I
want you to think about what I said and ask yourself do you still want to continue on this path that your
on, because I promise you if you do. It’s going to be a very, and I mean very long year with me.” She
chuckled evilly.

“So I suggest you may want to try and keep your distance as far away as possible.” She ended as she
threw him on the top shelf. “Have fun freezing your ass off squirt.” She smiled.

“Alex wait!” he shouted, but it was too late. She had already closed the door in his face, which shut off
the lights and encased him in darkness.

“Maybe that’ll teach the little bit size squirt to listen to what I say. “ She smiled as she went and grabbed
her IPod and placed her headphones in her ears. She took her time picking a song and when she did, she
begun to hum a tune while she continued to cook her food, forgetting that Jaden even existed.

15 to 20 minutes passed as Alex prepared her plate. She smiled at her meal and looked at the
refrigerator. She walked towards it, grabbing the handle on the door and opened it.

The light shined again as Jaden was curled up by a container of fruits, shivering his ass off. “Al…Alex,
le…Let…me.” Jaden tried to deliver his message to Alex, but she completely ignored him.

She reached in and grabbed another Coke from the top shelf that was actually right next to him and the
fruit container that he was shivering by. “Yea, Yea, Yea, see you later squirt.” Without a second thought
closed the refrigerator door again.

She walked back to the counter and grabbed her plate, along with her drink and walked into her room
closing the door behind her.

Alex placed her plate in front of her and turned on her TV. It was smart TV in which she quickly choose
to turn on Netflix and began to pick a something to watch. “Hmmm I don’t feel like watching a movie.”
She said to herself as she searched. “I wonder if there is any good anime’s on here.” She flipped through
the categories and found one in particular that she hadn’t finished. “I guess I’ll finish watching Ghost
Hunt.” She said as she lifted up a piece of chicken and took a bite out of it, never thinking of the regular
sized teenage boy that she left to freeze in the refrigerator.

While Alex made herself comfortable in her room, Jaden still lay curled up in the same position she left
him in. “I…I…Don’t know what to do.” He thought to himself. “I’m going to freeze to death, like a fucking
popsicle.” He shuttered at the thought as he began to sneeze a bit.

“Great, now I’m getting sick.” He said to himself as he slowly brought his head up and looked around to
see if there was something he could at least take a bite out of, but he found nothing. Other than the
fruit in the container and a few soda cans, the refrigerator was completely empty.

“Damn and she didn’t even go grocery shopping.” He mumbled as he sat back down and curled back up
into a tiny ball. “Maybe I shouldn’t have left home…” He whimpered.

Suddenly the Refrigerator door swung open, cutting the light back on and temporary blinding Jaden. His
vision was blurry for a moment, but as he began to focus he could see Alex staring directly at him. With
no words exchanged she carelessly wrapped her fingers around him, taking him out of the fridge and
carelessly tossed him onto the carpet.

Thanks to his new found durability from the pills he was forced to take, the fall didn’t really hurt him
much, more so he was happy to be out of that fridge. “Be thankful squirt.” She stated in an angry huff as
she emptied out the scraps of plate, but not before taking the little piece of chicken she didn’t eat and
tossed it at him.

Jaden looked up just in time to see the small piece of morsel land right next to him. His eyes lit up with
life and his mouth began to drool instantly. He hadn’t eaten since he got on that plane that flew him to
where he was now and he was starving. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” He exclaimed as he quickly
ran over to the piece of white meat that lay on the carpet floor, which was easily big enough to last him
a few meals.

“Emm hmm.” Alex said as she places her dishes in the sink and began to walk towards him.
Not really focusing on Alex’s movements and to draw in by the food that was in front of him, Jaden
didn’t see notice the shadow that loomed over him. At the last second Jaden’s head looked up and saw
her soft pale sole crashing down on him as she carelessly stepped on him and his little piece of meat as
she walked off towards her room.

Jaden was instantly pushed onto his back as her soft sole forced him down. His face pressed against her
arch as he could feel in that split moment her moist sweat and dirt slide across his face. After that split
moment of being pressed into the ground her foot lifted off of him as she turned her head back and
looked down at him and smiled. “Oops.” She simply said and went into her room and closed the door
behind her.

Jaden slowly sat up as he could feel how dirty he was from the seasonings she put on him, mixed in with
her sweat and dirt from the bottom of her foot. “Man…This sucks.” He said to himself as he turned his
head towards the piece of meat that she gave him and saw that it too had the same dirt that he saw on
the bottom of her foot and most likely the sweat from it to.

He took a good long look at it and sighed depressingly. “I take what I said earlier back…Now this sucks.”
He said sadly as he crawled over to the piece of meat and began to slowly eat what he could.



End Notes:

You guys asked for it and I delivered!!!! Whoooo!

Chapter 3 by JT07

I appreciate the reviews you guys are leaving, its giving me a lot of motivation to keep on writing. Now you guys let’s see what happens in this chapter. :D Happy reading!

It was late; the day had finally come to an end. Jaden had taken a shower, cleaned himself up and got ready for bed. He slipped on a regular white tank top with a pair of basketball shorts and gently lay down on his bed.

“Man, living with this chick is rough.” He thought to himself as he placed both his hands behind his head. “It’s like no matter what I do, she has to go and try to make a point about leaving her alone.” He shook his head and looked out his window, which held a view of the entrance of the apartment.

There he saw vehicles come in and out, a few giantess walking towards their homes and some leaving them as well. He could feel the light tremors coming from outside as the giantess walked along their end of the sidewalk, carefully trying to avoid stepping on the road where the normal sized people still drove their cars and rode their bikes.

“Man, I’ll say it again.” He spoke out loud to no one in particular. “This sucks.” He groaned as he sat up and stretched. “And now I can’t sleep as he reached for his phone and looked at it. “And it’s Friday, that means I got to be here for the weekend with her. Who knows what she has planned for me next.” He sighed as he began to play with his phone for a bit. Pressing it numerous times, his expression on his face looked as though he was looking for something.

“I wonder what kind of places they have around here; I could probably get there by myself.” He said to himself as he scrolling up and down his phone in an app that basically told him what was around his general area.

“Wow, so there’s a mall right up the street from here, not to mention a Walmart that’s like five minutes away, driving distance…Or in this case, giantess distance.” He let out a slight laugh as he continued to see what else was around him. “McDonalds, Krystal’s, KFC, Applebee’s, Oh shit!” He exclaimed as he found one restaurant in particular that was generally close by. “They have a Hardee’s right up the street!” He shouted happily. “Breakfast is going to be awesome from now on.” He continued to search through the app that he downloaded and found various clubs, shopping plaza’s, Gas Stations, Flea Markets and even found out that they even had a dock with shopping centers all around it.

“So this place damn near has everything a person could ask for.” He said to himself as he lay back down on his bed, placing his phone back on the normal sized night stand beside him. “Except a nicer roommate.” He sighed again as he closed his eyes and turned over onto his side. “Well no use crying about it, might as well try and get some sleep.”

A few hours passed as Jaden snored lightly, tossing and turning a bit. It seemed to be a peaceful night to get some sleep as the moonlight shinned through both windows, creating a peaceful scenery in his room. There was still the sound of a giantess out every now and then. A few vehicles still leaving and entering the complex.

Suddenly his apartment began to shake as his eyes slightly opened to the hard footsteps he heard outside in the living area. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned and stretched a bit, turning his head to look at his phone. “What time is it?” He asked himself still somewhat half sleep. “He peered over to his phone and saw the time that read 3:45 a.m. “Mann, I don’t know what’s her deal or why she is up so late, but I’m going back to sleep. Screw her.” He said to himself as he grabbed the covers and pulled it over his head.

Suddenly he literary jumped out of the bed when he heard her door slam. It wasn’t a regular slam, but one that sounds like she was highly pissed off.

(In Alex Room)

Alex paced back and forth angrily as she held the phone next to her ear. She gritted her teeth and was damn near seething with rage as she heard the person on the other end of the receiver talking to her, but as they were about to finish their sentence she cut them off. “Fuck you Ryan you can’t do that!” She shouted at the phone.

“And why can’t I.” A male voice answered her in a calm, but cool asshole like tone. “How many times have we been through this Alex? When are you going to learn that when I want something I will get it?” He questioned her in a humorous manner, well at least to him.

Alex gritted her teeth, her heart racing faster and faster the angrier she got. “Why can’t you just leave me the fuck alone and let me get on with my life! Haven’t you done enough to me already?” She hollered back in the phone. “Why can’t you just get the fuck out of my life?” She screamed as her hand gripped the phone tighter as tears began to form in her eyes.

“You seem to forget who the hell you’re talking to!” The voice in the receiver shouted back at her. “Don’t you ever take that fucking tone with me or you know what will happen!” He threatens as Alex began to sob on the phone, trying to hold back from crying. “Now, why don’t you calm down and just talk to me. I’m sure that’ll make you feel all better.” The voice returned back to its calm, cool, jerk like manner.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” She softly sobbed as she curled up in her bed, allowing a few strand of tears to stream down her face.

The voice on the other end of the phone chuckled a bit. “Because your mine Alex and have been since we were kids, you remember don’t you?” The voice asked her. “We made a promise to each other to be together till death tears us apart.” The voice reminded her.

“We were young then…I never knew what that really meant.” She continued to sob.

“Well now, whose fault is that? As far as I’m concerned we made our own vows and you’re going to fucking honor them.” He stated as Alex closed her eyes and whimpered as she pushed her face into her pillow as the voice continued to talk on the other end of the phone.

“Ahh, Don’t be like that. You know you love me and the feeling mutual, but you know you make me have to be this way with you Alex.” Ryan carried on. “I don’t like being rough with you, but sometimes you forget your place and I hate to have to remind you of who you really are.” He stated as Alex turned her head to the phone and growled angrily.

“I haven’t done anything to you, you selfish fuck!” She cursed. “And I know who I really am you just can’t seem to take a hint that I’m done with you and I want you fucking gone!” Alex screamed back into the phone.

Ryan laughed at her reaction. “No you don’t.” He continued to chuckle. “Alex who provides you with everything you need, who got you the place that you stay in now?” Ryan asked her as she went silent on the phone. “It certainly wasn’t your parents, nor anybody else in your family now was it?” He pressed on as Alex stayed quiet as Ryan continued to talk. “As far as I’m concerned you owe me everything for fucking giving you the sorry piece of shit life that you’re living right now! I made you what you fucking are today, so you better be a grateful bitch and appreciate everything that I’ve done for you!” He screamed back at her as Alex began to slowly cry, no longer able to hold back her tears as the male voice on the phone continued to talk down to her.

“Now what do you say?” He asked her somewhat demandingly as Alex began to cry over the phone.

“I….I…Fucking hate you.” She managed to say in between tears as she placed her hand over her face and continued to cry out loud.

“That’s fine; I don’t really care so long as you give me what I want.” Ryan voice echoed through the receiver. “Oh and by the way, since it’s the weekend and you don’t seem to be working tomorrow, I think I’ll come over and pay you a visit again.” He told her, sounding like he was smirking on his end of the phone.

Alex eyes lit up in pure shock as she turned her head towards her bedroom door and then back to the phone. “You…You can’t!” She shouted mostly from the shock of what he just said.

“And why not?” He asked her.

“I…I…I do have to work tomorrow, I’m pulling a double shift.” She lied, trying to make it sound believable.

“Call out.” He simply replied, as if telling her what to do.

“I can’t! I need the hours… I can’t just…” She tried to explain.

“Alex…I said call out.” His voice seemingly darker than it was before. Alex stayed quiet for a moment. The tone she heard just now meant he was serious and that if she said anything else, he would probably make his way to the apartment right now.

“…Ok.” She replied in defeat, her head held low as she sat on her bed looking at her covers.

“Oh and guess what? Crystal told me that your roommate came today. So when can I meet the guy?” His voice sounded sinister as he said this

After she heard his question Alex’s heart skipped a beat or two. Her eyes wide open again as she looked back at her bedroom door and back at the phone. A scary chill went down her spine as he asked her about Jaden, her new roommate.

“I don’t know where you heard that bullshit from.” She responded. “You know I don’t like roommates, especially normal sized ones.” She pointed out simply.

“Ahh really, but I’m sure you’re in the system to get one today and Crystal is pretty good at what she does, so you’re not lying to me are you? You did get your roommate today didn’t you?” He asked her.

Another tear streamed down her cheek as the conversation went on. “No…I didn’t. I couldn’t find him when I went to the airport.” She lied as she continued to sob a bit. “I’m guessing he backed out or some….”

“Don’t fucking lie to me!” He yelled into the phone. “Alex, why do we have to go through this all the fucking time?” He screamed.

“Because you’re a jerk Ryan.” Alex responded sadly, no longer having the energy to argue with him anymore. “Just…Just leave me alone ok, I don’t want you over here.” Alex said calmly, almost pleading him to do as she asked.

“Too bad, I think you do want me over there.” He replied to her, “So why don’t you do me a favor for later on today, get pretty for me…Just so I can mess it up.” He ended as Alex heard a click on her phone as he hung up on her, leaving her sad and depressed, like he had done many times before.

Alex immediately buried herself in her pillow and began to cry. The tears running down her face seemed endless as she soaked her pillow.

“I hate you Ryan!” She cried. “I fucking hate you!” she screamed into her pillow as she continued to cry.

“Stupid asshole.” She said to herself as she grabbed her phone again and began to dial a number. She pressed call on her phone and placed it on her ear. The phone rung for a moment or two with Alex wishing that who she was calling would hurry up and answer the phone.

Her prayers were answered as the ringing stopped and sweet, but sleep sounding female answered the phone. “Emm…Hello.” She answered half sleep.

“Ava!” Alex shouted into her phone waking the girl on the other end of the phone up instantly as she shouted her name.

“Oh my god, Alex!” Ava responded suddenly as Alex had just yelled in her ear. “What is it?” She asked returning to her half sleep tone. “It’s almost 4:30 in the morning and you know I….”

“Ava stop talking! I need to ask you for a big favor.” Alex exclaimed as Ava got quiet on the other end of the phone. Their moment of silence indicated to Ava that something was up and that Alex sounded like she was desperate.

“Alright Alex, what could my only best friend in the world want me to do for her.” Ava responded sweetly.

Alex smiled to herself as she began to tell Ava what she would like her to do.

(Morning Time)

Jaden stirred in his bed a bit as he heard voices coming from the living room. “Ugh…” He rolled over on this bright Saturday morning and placed his pillow over his head. The voices continued in the living room, which sounded to him like two female voices talking about something. He knew one of them just had to be Alex and the other one he wasn’t quite sure of.

“Why so damn early in the morning?” He said to himself as he looked over at his phone to check the time. “9:30….” He groaned as he flopped back down in his bed. “Maybe if I just lay here, they’ll eventually go away. “ He muttered his eyes suddenly shot wide open when he heard the voice he didn’t recognize say something.
“So where is the little guy?” He heard.

His heart skipped a beat as he lay still in his bed. “Oh shit.” He thought to himself as he his mind began to recall the incident he had with Alex last night. “Not another one.” He grunted as it continued to replay it over and over in his head.

Suddenly he nearly jumped out of his bed when he heard a thunderous knock on his door. He quickly sat up and looked up at the giant sized door. His eyes nearly popping out of his head when he saw the knob of the door began to turn.

Jaden couldn’t help but back up in his bed, clearly thinking the worse. “Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.” His mind rambled as the door pushed open slowly, revealing a girl whose skin was a bit lighter than Alex. She had long black hair that dropped down to her waist. Her light brown eyes were filled with life and her face was just like Alex’s, nearly perfect, if not flawless. Her lips was also a soft light pink color, but unlike Alex’s who looks like she puts lip gloss on, this girl’s looks as if hers were natural.

She had Alex’s body type. She wasn’t fat, but more on the average skinny side, but her butt and breasts made up for that as they were rather an impressive size for a girl her age. She wore a black graphic True Religion T-shirt, along with some light blue shorts. She had two silver bracelets on both of her wrists. Her legs were just like her face, flawless. Her light skinned legs were to die for as they were connected to her ankles, which had a silver bracelet on her right ankle. To end her outfit, she wore from what Jaden could see, white ankle socks, with Black Nike Air Maxes.

Just like Alex, this girl was a complete knock out. He was too stunned to say anything, let alone move because of her appearance looming over him.

“Hey little guy!” She called out to him immediately spotting him, sitting on his bed looking up at her. “So you’re Alex’s new roommate!” She continued on cheerfully as she walked towards his section of the room, by the giant sized bed and knelt down towards him. “I’m Ava.” She said as she extended her hand out towards him.

Jaden looked up at her for a moment, before extending his hand as well. “I’m…Jaden…Jaden Westbrook.” He replied, somewhat nervously not knowing what to expect from this new giantess.

“Ahh, last names are so formal, I’ll just call you Jaden.” She replied happily as she felt Jaden grabbed her finger and shake it. “So Alex tells me you got here yesterday, how do you like it so far?” She asked him as she pulled her hand back and continued to kneel down in front of him.

Jaden looked up at Ava and turned his head away from her a bit. “It could have been better.” He uttered as Ava titled her head at him and then turned her head back towards Alex, who was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed, glaring at Jaden.

“Well I’m sure, the hospitality was great.” Ava replied sarcastically as she turned her attention away from Alex and back to Jaden. “So have you explored the place yet?” She asked him with a bright smile.

Jaden shook his head as he looked over at Alex and sent a glare of his own. “When I asked to go out, SOMEBODY said that I could go by myself and become someone’s dinner.” He hinted as he looked at Alex, causing Ava to turn her head back towards her.

“Alex, really?” She called out to her.

Alex shrugged her shoulders in response. “He wanted to go out and get something to eat and I told him to go and get something, not my problem if another giantess catches him.” She replied somewhat harshly.

Ava rolled her eyes at her friend and returned her attention back to Jaden. “Oh don’t mind her; she’s always been a sourpuss.” Ava smirked as Alex slightly glared at her.

“Yea, tell me about it.” Jaden responded back as Ava continued to look down at him.

“Hey, I know we just met and all, but it’s a beautiful day today and I know you don’t want to stay in the house with Ms. Grouchy ass over there, so why don’t you come with me and I can show you around the area, so you can get to know your surroundings and stuff?” She asked as she turned her head back towards Alex.

“You cool with that?” Ava asked her.

“Why are you asking me?” Alex responded half annoyed as she looked at her best friend.

“I’m just making sure that I don’t make the big bad Alex all jealous that her new roommate already ran off with her best friend.” Ava chuckled as Alex grunted before leaving Jaden’s doorway.

“Do what you want, I don’t care honestly.” She replied in her usual Alex tone.

“Ugh,” Ava said as she returned her gaze back towards Jaden. “Don’t worry about her; she just has something stuck up her ass right now.” Ava giggled, causing Jaden to break out in a bit of laughter himself.

“Well it seems like it’s been hanging in there all day yesterday, who knows if she’ll ever get it out.” He responded causing Ava to break out into another giggle.

“Who knows?” She replied. “But for your sake, let’s get you out of here for the day, so I can show you around.” “Ava insisted as Jaden smiled and looked around his room, his smile fading slightly.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as she tilted her head at him in confusion.

“I don’t really have anything to wear.” He told her. “All I have is another shirt and another pair of basketball shorts and that’s it.” He finished as Ava shook her head at him.

“Don’t worry about it little guy.” She smiled as she slowly stood up. “Because shopping is one of the things on our list today!” She exclaimed. “We’re going to get you ready and prepared while you stay down here and who knows, maybe even get to know each other a little better while were out.” She smirked as Jaden saw this and immediately hopped out of bed and began to get dressed.

Ava couldn’t help but laugh as she walked towards the exit of his room. “I’ll give you a chance to get ready; I’ll be here in the living room with Alex waiting on you ok?” She told him.

“Alright, just give me a minute!” He yelled back as he ran into the bathroom and began to clean himself up again.

While Jaden was getting ready, Ava made her way back to the living room, where Alex was sitting on the sofa growling at her phone. “So I take it the asshole texted you huh?” Ava asked as he placed her hands on her hips.

Alex looked back up at her and nodded. “I just can’t seem to shake him off Ava, I just…” Alex sighed. “I don’t know what to do.” She finished.

“Well for starters, you can start by not being mean to Jaden, He seems pretty sweet and kind of cute if you ask me.” Ava smiled.

“I didn’t ask you for starters and that’s not the point of the conversation and not the answers to what I just said.” Alex replied back coldly, but it had no effect on Ava.

“Maybe not, but jeez give the guy a break ok.” Ava pressed. “If I have to keep checking up on you, just to see what you did to him then I’ll eventually come and just take him away myself.” Ava half threatened. “As for the jerk, we’ll find a way to get you away from him, don’t worry.” She smiled as she walked over to her friend and wrapped her arms around her.

Alex embraced in her best friend’s arms smiled just a bit as Ava released her. “Alex, you’re going to be ok right?” Ava asked her friend, concerning filling her eyes. “I don’t want to leave you here alone, when he shows up.” Ava told her as Alex just shook her head.

“I’ll be alright.” Alex said quickly as Ava just looked at her for moment, not believing what her best friend’s answers.

“Just go and get the squirt out of my apartment ok, I’ve had enough of him already and he’s only been here a day.” She added as she turned her head away from her friend and looked out the living room window.

Ava smiled and walked back towards Jaden’s room. “Well that’s because you haven’t given him a chance yet, but then again when was the last time you gave anyone one?” Ava smiled as Alex turned her head back towards her.

“I gave you one didn’t I?” She responded.

“Yea, but I’m different. So I don’t count.” Ava smiled as she poked her head in Jaden’s room and saw him putting on his shoes. “You ready little guy?” She smiled at him as Jaden looked up at her.

“Yea let’s go!” He walked towards her as Ava knelt down and wrapped her fingers around him gently and sat him on her shoulder.

“Here grab some of my hair so you won’t fall off, pill or not I doubt you’ll be able to survive a fall from a moving giantess. “ She said as she gave him a few strands of her hair to hold onto. “Alright Alex we’re gone let me know if you need anything while were out, who knows maybe Jaden will buy something for you to.” Her cheerfulness truly showing as Alex grunted.

“I don’t need that squirt buying me anything.” She mumbled as Ava opened the door.

“Geez, always with the grouchiness.” She said as she closed the door and began to walk out of the complex with Jaden sitting on her right shoulder.

(Back in the apartment)

It’s been 15 minutes since the two had left and Alex walked towards the refrigerator, opening up the door only to reveal its empty contents. “Ugh, I should have told her to pick up a few things to eat.” Alex said to herself as she closed the door and was about to walk back to her room.

Suddenly her phone went off; Ryan’s name popped up on her phone, causing Alex body to completely freeze as she slowly pressed the talk button and placed the phone on her ear. “…..Hello.” She said regretfully.

“Alex, open the door.” Ryan’s voice demanded calmly as Alex gritted her teeth and looked at the apartment door, gritting her teeth as she walked towards it.


End Notes:

Ahh, the plot thickens lol.

Chapter 4 by JT07

So you guys have speculated and speculated, throwing in your own ideas and twist to what is actually happening in this story….Remember, there will be plot twisters and no one here really knows the true extent of my imagination….At least not yet, so let’s get moving on to the next story people. Find your seats and park your ass in it, we’re starting the next chapter.

The sun shined brightly as Ava walked happily with her seemingly new friend in the making, Jaden, sitting on her shoulder. He made sure he held onto a few strands of her hair as she walked just like she instructed. As she carefully placed her foot one in front of the other. She walked gracefully towards their first destination, which was unknown to Jaden at the moment.

“Hey Ava.” He called to her, gaining her attention as she walked. “Where are we going?” He asked her simply as Ava made sure not to turn her head to fast or else she would swing him off, since he was holding to her hair.

“Well little guy, you did say you didn’t really have any clothes with you. So I figured we stop by the mall first and pick you up a few things to at least get you started while you’re here.” She smiled as she her shoe covered foot landed on the pavement, which Jaden noticed besides the light tremors coming from her and other giantess that walked around, that they didn’t leave a foot print as they walked.

He lifted his head back up and noticed how the city really didn’t look any different than an average city would. Except for the gigantic buildings all over the place, it still look pretty normal. He saw how the normal sized people walked along their side and conversed with other people their size and even carried on conversations with other giantess as they walked by. He even saw what he believed to be a couple between a normal boy and giantess that held him in her hand.

“Wow so this place is really no different, than the rest of the world huh?” He said as he continued to take in his surroundings.

“Pretty much so, everyone around here pretty much gets along, but you still have those giantess and normal people who have go and cause trouble for somebody.” Ava responded as she turned the corner and stepped towards a walk way for giantess that led to the mall.

“Don’t get this placed confused though little guy.” She reached for him with her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around him, taking him off her shoulders. “ Just because the girls here are nice for most part doesn’t mean every single one of them doesn't have a mean streak and wants to toy with little cute guys like you.” She smiled down at him.

“But I didn’t say they did though.” He looked up at her slightly confused. “Besides who would want to do something like that to a person my size anyway?” He asked her as Ava gave him a slightly mischievous smirk as she stepped into the mall parking lot.

“Oh I don’t know.” She responded playfully. “I might.” She giggled as Jaden looked up at her and simply sighed to himself.

“Out of one problem and into another.” He sighed simply as Ava continued to giggle at him.

“Oh calm down, I’m only playing.” She said as she finally came to the mall doors and pushed the gigantic door open with her hand. “You got to learn to relax around a giantess Jaden, remember were still girls and we do have a playful side.” She told him as they walked inside the mall.

“Yea.” He responded. “That’s one of the 462 million sides that girls have that I’m afraid of.” He joked, which caught a slight playful glare from Ava as she returned her attention to where she wanted to take him.

“Ha-ha very funny tiny.” She remarked with a smirk. “I’ll be sure to remember that, when I decide to let one of those 462 million sides come out on you.” She smiled as she looked down at Jaden, who playfully took a step back on her palm.

“But you just said I was cute, shouldn’t that account for anything?” He played along as Ava spotted her first store and began to walk towards it.

“Yea it does.” She walked carefully, making sure not to step on anybody as she walked alongside other giantess. “In fact, it kind of makes your situation worse with me.” She flirted as she looks back down at him. “I like cute small guys, so it’s like you’re my type and all.” She smiled brightly, still playfully flirting as Jaden sat down in her palm and looked around the mall as she walked.

“Well at least somebody thinks so.” Ava looked down at him for a moment and sighed for a moment.

“Don’t pay attention to Alex; she just has a lot of things going on at the moment.” Ava responded as she came up upon a “Champs” store. “She’ll come around eventually; who knows maybe you two could become the best of friends, which is, if she doesn’t squish you first.” Ava added in jokingly as Jaden slightly cringed at the last statement.

“Oh don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” She replied as they walked into the store. “Now let’s find you a new wardrobe.

“Yea so I can die in it.” He added as Ava stopped in her tracks and look down at the little guy in her hand.

“What I was only joking, jeez, giantess are so sensitive.” He remarked with a smirk of his own as Ava gave him yet another playfully.

“Keep playing with me little guy and you might find yourself in a bit of trouble.” She smirked as Jaden lay back in her palm as she walked.

“I’ll just add that to my “Many things to worry about, while I’m dealing with Alex list.” He and Ava both giggled as she got to a giantess bench and sat down slowly.

“Alright go on and find you something you like.” She insisted as she lowered Jaden to the ground. “Get whatever you like, I’m buying.” She said causing Jaden to turn around and look at her bewildered.

“What?” She asked simply, but somewhat confused on his reaction.

”You’re buying?” He repeated as looked up at her and crossed his arms. “What’s the catch?” He asked her as Ava just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

“None really, just think of this as a gift between me and you in hopes we get to know each other better.” She smiled as Jaden eyebrow rose as he looked up at her for a moment.

“Uh huh, If you say so, are you sure you want to make that kind of gesture with me, I’m kind of expensive.” He said smirking up at her while she leaned back on the seat she was sitting on, her hands holding her up as she look down at him.

“Go ahead; I’m pretty sure you won’t make a dent in my account.” She said as she moved her shoe covered foot towards Jaden and gently pushed him away from her. “Now go on and pick something, we got other stores we need to go to.”

Jaden felt her shoe come in contact with his front side and gently scoot him away from her. “Alright, Alright, I’m going.” He replied as he went to the normal sized wear and began searching for what suited him.

(Back at the apartment)

Alex placed her hand on the knob; taking a deep breath she opened the door, revealing a huge giant sized guy that was a bit taller than her. He was a blond himself; his eyes were light blue going along with his pale skin. He wasn’t fat, but quite built, especially for a giant. He wore black and white shoes, along with black jeans with a chain that seem to dangle from his black belt buckle and attach to a belt loop on his pants. To finish it off, he had a white shirt with an tribal design like symbol on it, with black gothic like wrist bands on each of his wrist.

“Hi there.” He said as Alex walked away from the door.

“Hi.” She responded coldly. “Now leave.” She ended as she stood in front of him with her arms crossed glaring at him.

“Alex, baby why would…..”

“Don’t call me that.” She cut him off as she made no efforts to move towards him. “You came here like you said and you can leave like I’m telling you to.” She grunted as Ryan looked at her for a brief moment and then a wide smirk appeared on his face.

“You still have that wild fire inside of you huh?” He walked around her as she followed him with her glare. “You see Alex that’s what I always liked about you; you’ve always had that fight back attitude. It makes things you know…Interesting.” He grinned as Alex huffed at his compliment, sort of.

“Then it’s just too bad that I’m not interested in you, now get the fuck out of my apartment!” She exclaimed as she turned her head towards the giant boy that towered over her by a few feet. “How thick headed can you be?” She continued on. “Are you that much of a dumb….”

Before she could finish she felt a hand wrap around her mouth and suddenly her back was against the wall.

“Now how many times do I have to tell you to watch your mouth when you’re talking to me?” Ryan asked her still smirking as he held his hand firmly against her mouth, with his other hand holding him against the wall as he leaned on it, his face a few inches from hers.

Alex eyes widen in fear as she recalled this same action many times before as he got close to her. “Now how about we skip the talking and get right to what I came here for huh? You know I don’t like wasting time.” He suggested, but Alex wasn’t about to give in so easily.

She quickly shoved his hand away from her mouth. “Fuck off!” She shouted, but only to receive a hard slap to the face. With a loud yelp Alex stumbled to the side, but before she could move anymore, Ryan grabbed her by both her arms and slammed her back against the wall.

“Stop making me be rough with you Alex!” He shouted at her. “You’re only making this worse on yourself.” He screamed at her as a few tears began to form in her eyes as Ryan took her off the wall and let her slide down to the floor as she placed her hands over her face.

“Now get up and let’s go, I do have other places to be.” He said as he reached down and grabbed her arm, trying to lift her up off the ground.

“No! She screamed back as she jerked her arm away and tried to get up, but Ryan grabbed her again and placed her back against the wall.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He yelled as he got in her face. “Why the fuck do you have to make this so fucking difficult all the time? When are you ever going to fucking listen to me? When I tell you to do something then you do it! Now get your ass in the room and get ready! “He screamed as Alex covered up her face, afraid of being hit again.

Ryan released her from the wall and allowed Alex to slowly walk into her room, with him following behind her.

“Now was that so hard.” He simply said as he closed the door behind him and quickly took off his shirt and unzipped his pants.

“Alright now lay down.” He said to her.

“Ryan…” She sobbed. “I don’t want to do this.” She continued as tears flowed from her face. “Can you just please….”

“Shut up.” He said as he forced her down on her bed and looked her over and noticed something about her. “You didn’t get pretty for me like I told you to.” He glared at her, which caused a slight but sad smirk to appear on Alex face.

“I haven’t even showered either; I left it that way just for you.” She smirked, thinking she had the upper hand.

Ryan growled slightly as he stared at her. “You dirty little bitch.” He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large sized condom. “It’s alright though.” He said as Alex eyes lit up again in fear. “I can still fuck you and not get any of your filth on me.” He smirked as Alex tried to get up, but he grabbed both of her arms and forced her back down.

“Stop moving. Just lay there and simply enjoy it, just like you always did.” He sneered as Alex closed her eyes and just wished this would all be over.

(Back at the mall)

Jaden and Ava sat at the food court as Jaden look at the three large bags full of the stuff that Ava bought for him. “Are you serious?” He shouted up at her as Ava looked down at him as she took a bite of her food.

“What? I told you that you wouldn’t be able to put a dent in my account.” Ava smiled as she placed her hand in her white container and pulled out a mild hot wing.
“Besides try not to be so loud ok, I don’t need everybody in the world knowing that have a little bit of money.” She insisted as she chewed her food.

“A little bit, seriously, that’s what we’re going to go with.” He said as he sat in front of her on the table with his container of wings and fries.

“You do know that in here, normal clothes and giant clothes are priced completely different right. “Buying stuff for you is like buying clothes for a Ken doll.” She smiled as she lifted up a fry to her mouth.

“Really? Well thanks for making me feel smaller than I already am.” He replied to her.

She chewed her food for a bit and took a sip of her drink. “Oh calm down, you know I didn’t mean it like that.” She responded as Jaden continued to eat as well and then decided to take another look at his surroundings and then back up at Ava.

“Hey Ava, seriously what is all this?” He asked her as Ava look down at him with a confused look. “What I mean is, why are you doing all this for me and what is ALL of this, referring to the giant world around him. “Like where, no fuck that, when did all this even happen and how come the rest of the U.S. didn’t know about it until recently?” He asked her as Ava looked down at him for a moment and took another sip of drink.

“Ava.” Jaden called her name. “Ava!” He shouted trying to get an answer out of her.

“I hear you little guy, I’m just trying to figure out an answer to give you.” She responded as she placed her elbow on the table and placed her cheek in her hand as she continued to look at him.

“The truth would be nice you know.” He told her.

Ava smirked at him for a moment and then lifted her head off her hand. “The truth huh? I really don’t think you can handle the truth, especially coming from me.” She smirked as Jaden looked up at her, this time with confusion written on his face.

“Try me.” He replied.

Ava sat back in her chair and smiled as she crossed her arms. “Alright then, I’m only being nice to you so I can win you over, plus, so you won’t figure out that I’m going to eat you later on.” Her smirked widen as Jaden’s jaw dropped completely.

He looked up at Ava, who didn’t bother changing the smirk that she had on her face. He slowly got up and took a step back from her. “You aren’t serious right? You’re really just joking with me aren’t you?” He asked for clarification.

“What? You said you wanted the truth, so now that you know what else do you want to talk about?” She asked him. “You really don’t need to know about all the government secrets and stuff, because you won’t be alive long enough to process it, but hey at least you get to say I got eaten by a pretty girl…Well maybe you won’t be able to say that, but you get the idea.” She smiled as Jaden’s heart began to sink as he tripped over his own two feet and fell back down on his butt.

“You’re really going to eat me…” He said slowly beginning to panic as he lowered his head down and began to slowly shake. “She’s really going to eat me.” He thought to himself, his mind running rapid at the image of her picking him and holding him above her awaiting mouth, her tongue licking her seemingly perfect light pink lips, eagerly waiting to taste his small body inside her mouth.

Suddenly he broke out of his of trance at the sound of Ava laughing at him hysterically.

“Huh?” He looked up at her nervously.

“You should have seen your face!” She exclaimed as she reared her head back laughing at him.

Jaden looked at her for a moment and the sighed a breath of relief as he realized that she was just toying with him. “You know that wasn’t cool at all right?” He told her as Ava’s laughter slowly died down as she gathered control over herself and looked down at the normal sized person in front of her.

“I know, but I couldn’t resist.” She responded back. “I really had you going didn’t I?” She said as she gently poked him with her index finger.

“Don’t worry little guy I’m not going to eat you.” She said as a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. “Unless you want me to.” Her face lowered down closer to the table and towards Jaden as she licked her lips.

“I’d be gentle to.” She said as she got closer to him, leaving Jaden stunned as he saw her giant face get closer to him. “I’ll slide you around in my mouth and play with you with my tongue.” She said as she gently stuck her tongue out at him. “I’ll even gently chew on you, how does that sound?” She asked him as looked at him with the same smirk on her face as she noticed something move between his legs.

“It seems like someone likes the idea huh?” She pressed as Jaden couldn’t help but agree with her.

“Sounds hot don’t it?” She asked as she gave him a little lick with her tongue, causing it to slide against Jaden’s body as she pulled it back and lifted her face up from him.

Jaden laid there paralyzed as thoughts of a fantasy began to stir in his mind as he slowly nodded his head.

“Looks like I’m starting something that you probably won’t be able to finish.” She chuckled as she stood up and grabbed Jaden in one and hand and the food in the other. “Well we’ll finish talking about that later; right now we got other places to go.” She said as she walked to the trash can and tossed their remaining food away. She went back and grabbed the bags of clothes for Jaden and headed towards the exit of the mall.

Once the two reached outside Ava looked up at the sky and realized that the clouds were rolling in. “Shit, it’s about to pour in a minute.” She said out loud as Jaden looked up at the sky as well. “Never believe the weatherman on TV, they don’t know shit when it comes to weather.” She added as she began making her back to the apartment complex.

“So I guess that cuts our time short for today huh?” Jaden asked as he looked up at her.

Ava looked down at him and smiled. “Oh somebody wants to stay with me huh? Don’t worry little guy, you’re going to my place for a while anyway.” She said as walked along the side of the street.

“Your place?” Jaden repeated. “Where do you live?” He followed up.

“In the same complex you do silly.” She replied as Jaden looked at her for a moment. “Well it’s behind you guys apartment.” She clarified.

“You’re in apartment 106 and I’m in apartment 201, so I’m basically the building behind you guys.” Ava said smiling down at Jaden. “So it’s pretty convenient, that I live so close.” She finished as Jaden nodded his head in agreement.

“Yea that means when Alex decides to put me through hell just because its Sunday, I can call you. That’s perfect.” He said as he lay back down in her palm and enjoyed the ride back to the complex.

“And who said I was going to come to your rescue little guy.” Ava replied with a smirk. “Just because you may be a bit cute doesn’t mean that I’ll have to save you every time someone wants to do something to you.” She said jokingly.

Jaden caught on and smirked up at her. “If that’s the case then what if the person who your thinking about saving thinks you’re pretty cute back.” He said with a smile as Ava stopped walking for a moment and looked down at her palm.

“Don’t play with my emotions ok.” She giggled. “They may get you in trouble.” She smiled as the two continued to playfully flirt with each other as she made her way back to complex.

As soon as the duo stepped in the vicinity Ava felt water hit her. First one drop, then two, then dozens.
“Shit.” She cursed as she looked down at her hand. “I’m going to curl my hand up and run home ok, don’t be scared I’m not going to hurt you.” She assured him as Jaden nodded as the rain began to come down heavy on the two.

She carefully curled her hand up into a fist and began to make her way to her apartment building. Making sure she didn’t step on any of the normal sized individuals as she made it home. She got to her door as the rain continued to pour on her and quickly opened it, running inside and closing the door shut.

She leaned back against the door, breathing heavily a bit as she ran her other hand through her hair. “I’m fucking soaked.” She breathed out as she uncurled her hand with Jaden in it. “You ok?” She asked him.

Jaden looked up at her and checked himself out. “Yep and I’m dry.” He smiled at her as she rolled her eyes playfully at him.

“Oh shut up.” She said as she walked through her 1-flat bedroom apartment and into her room. “You stay here, while I go dry up a bit.” She told him as she sat him on the bed and went into the bathroom to dry her hair and her face.

Jaden looked around her room and saw that she was the typical girl. Pink was everywhere, well pink and black.” It figures. “He said to himself as he walked around on her bed and noticed something when he looked down at it. “Really?” He sounded perplexed as he saw himself standing in the middle of what seemed to be a cat like face on her comforter.

“So even giantess likes Hello Kitty.” He shook his head and laid down on her bed and waited for her to come back out of the bathroom.

(Back at Alex’s Apartment)

Ryan looked over Alex lustfully as he began to tear her wife beater off of her. “Ryan…”She cried. “ Please stop.” She pleaded as Ryan ignored her cries and began to slide her sweatpants down, along with the panties that she wore.

“Just accept it, I’ll take care of you.” He said as he stood back up and ripped open the condom wrapper and placed the condom on. Once he was ready he looked over Alex again, who knew she had nowhere to go, nowhere to run.

“Hmm, you still look just as sexy as ever.” Ryan complimented lustfully as he slid himself on top of her.

He slowly bent down and slowly moaned as his chest pressed against her breast. He slowly lowered his head down towards her neck and began to lightly nibble on it.

Once Alex felt that first nibble she began to struggle. “Ryan! Stop!” She shouted as she tried with all her might to fight him off. She used her hands to try to beat Ryan in the side of the face, but he grabbed both of her arms and pinned her down again.

“I love it when you fight back.” He said to her as he began to lick the side of her neck again, dragging his tongue up to her ear as Alex continued to try to struggle against him, but it proved to be useless.

Ryan was hard at this point, knowing this he slowly began to slowly insert himself into her, against her wishes and began to slowly thrust.

“Ryan!” She screamed out, still trying to struggle against him. “Get off of me! Ahh” She lost her breath as Ryan gave her a hard thrust, causing her to quiet down as he continued to maneuver his way inside her.

‘Ryan…” She cried as she lost all her strength to fight back, finally submitting to him and allowing him to do anything he wanted to her. “…I don’t want…this.” She sobbed as she felt him opening her up.

“Hmm yes you do.” He retaliated. “You’ve always wanted this; even now you know you can’t resist me.” He raised his head up so that they could face each other and he leaned in for a kiss, but Alex jerked her head to the side, trying to avoid it at all cost.

“Heh? Don’t be like that.” He said as he grabbed her face with his right hand and moved it back upright and he forcibly placed his lips on to hers.

Once this action was set in motion, Alex eyes lit up, as if she caught her second wind, she began to fight back. Her free hand pounded against Ryan, but it didn’t have any effect, that was until she drew her hand back and managed to slap him across the face, breaking the kiss that only he wanted to share.

With the two breathing hard and Ryan still inside her, he looked at her for a moment. Then anger began to take over.

“You ungrateful bitch.” He hissed as he grabbed her arm and held her down again and began to push himself against her harder, causing her to scream, but not from bliss and pleasure, but from pain and suffering and the feeling of being completely weak.

“You’re going to take this and like it do you hear me bitch!” He continued to thrust, harder and harder, making the bed rock back and forth from the momentum of Ryan’s body moving Alex’s along with him.

This action went on for another 15 to 20 minutes as Ryan finally climaxed and slowly pulled out of her.

Alex laid there breathless and defeated as Ryan pulled the condom off and tossed it on her. “Bad sex as usual.” He uttered as he grabbed his shirt and placed it back on. “You need to learn to participate more and stop being so stiff.” He said to her as he opened up her bedroom door.

Alex glared at him hatefully as she quickly knocked off the condom that was laying on her chest.

“See you next time baby.” He said to her as he was about to leave her room, but he stopped and turned his head back towards. “Oh before I go, I need your debit card.” He told her as Alex eyes widen as she saw him make his way towards her purse.

“What! No that’s all the money I have!” She screamed as Ryan reached for her purse and snatched it off her nightstand and held it up away from her. “I have bills and rent to pay with what’s left on that card! Give it back Ryan!” She shouted as she got up to grabbed her purse away from him, but Ryan quickly shoved her down back on the bed and stuck his hand inside her purse and found what he was looking for.

“Consider this paying me back for the bad sex you just gave me.” He said as he held up her debit card, showing it to her as she began to cry again. “I’ll see you later and oh, don’t worry I’m sure you can last another six months or so before you get money again.” He said to her as he left her room and walked out of the apartment, shutting the door and leaving Alex a broken mess, crying in her bed as she forced her face into her pillow.

(Back at Ava’s apartment)

Ava stepped out the bathroom, having dried her hair off with a towel and seeing Jaden laying on her bed.

“I see someone made themselves at home.” She said to him, smiling down at the normal human being laying on her bed.

“Yea, who knew Hello Kitty, could be so comfortable.” He replied back to her. “At least we know that cat is good for something.” He added as Ava huffed at his comment.

“Hey, don’t mess with the cat ok?” She replied as she reached for him and gently lifted him up off the bed and walked to her desk, where her computer was.

She sat down in the chair, taking off her shoes, revealing her all white ankle socks and placed Jaden gently on the floor and turned to face her desk. “Now why don’t you explore a bit more, while I try to finish up an assignment I got do for school ok?” She smiled down at him as Jaden looked up at her questionably.

“You go to school here to?” He asked her.

“Yea, well were kind of on a late Spring Break right now, well it’s just starting really.” She told him as she turned her head to look down at him. “Well really, our spring break is after pretty much everyone else in the states, well for the most part.” She informed. “I don’t know why our school system is set up like that, but that’s how it is I guess.“ She finished.

“You plan on enrolling in school?” She asked him as she turned on her computer.

Jaden nodded his head. “Yea, but I don’t really know what school to go to, let alone how to get there or enroll.” He told her as Ava just shook her head.

“Don’t worry; you can come to our school?” She suggested as she watched as the computer booted up.

“Our?” Jaden repeated.

“Yea, Alex and me go to the same school, it’ll be fun and don’t worry you won’t be the only normal sized person there.” She assured as she placed her finger on her chin and thought about it for a second. “It’s coed school basically or in this case a co-sized coed school.” She giggled as Jaden just looked up at her.

“Uh huh.” He said nonchalantly. “I’m sure Alex would love to torture me in the morning when I ask her would she mind taking me to school with her, oh yea I’m sure she’ll be thrilled. “He implied.

“Oh no she won’t.” Ava responded as she grabbed her mouse and began clicking on a few things. “If things get that bad between you two, then you’ll just have to stay over here with me, alright?” She said as Jaden looked up at her for a bit and nodded.

“Good, now go on and explore my apartment. I don’t have a roommate and I still have the normal person edition added in here thanks to the apartment installing it in every room, so go on look around.” She said as she scoot her chair under the desk, her socked feet placed firmly on the ground as she began to work.

Jaden took her advice and began to look around her room, while Ava began to get lost in her assignment. He walked all over her room and notice that Ava was completely nuts for hello Kitty for some reason, but he chose not to ask why. After a while of aimlessly walking in her apartment he came back into her room and was walking under her computer desk.

He noticed a faint smell, but couldn’t quite depict where it was coming from. As he walked closer to Ava, he stumbled upon her socked covered feet. He looked down at them as she carelessly wiggled her toes, ignoring almost everything around while she concentrated.

As she did this Jaden began to get curious. The smell he was trying to figure out was coming from Ava’s feet, but it wasn’t necessarily a bad smell or at least not to him. As he drew closer, his mind wandered. Never had he really took the time to actually see a giantess foot up close.

He sat back and watched as Ava’s toes wiggled freely, rubbing against each other, her foot moving and crossing over the other one ever so often.

“Jesus.” He heard her say. “What kind of assignment is this?” She complained as she continued to slowly move her feet about.

Jaden mesmerized by her foot work, began to slowly walk towards them. All he wanted right now was just too simply touch them.

As he drew closer to them, Ava had lifted her right foot up on its heel and began to slowly bob it back and forth as if she was getting ready to step on something, but is deciding whether or not to do it. Jaden still amazed at the sight of being so close to something so large, but as simple as a female foot began to move closer to it.

He saw the sole of her sock, it had a hint of dirt on the bottom, but that was all. As he moved towards it Ava moved her foot forward and touched him. Gaining her attention she moved her foot back and looked down at him.

“Better watch it down there little guy.” She said as she smiled as he brought his gaze up towards her. “I don’t think you want to be down there, especially since my feet has been in my shoes all day.” She continued. “They may stink.” She finished as Jaden looked up at her and shook his head.

“They’re actually fine, they don’t stink at all.” He said.

As he said this, Ava began to smirk. “Oh really, well then maybe somebody wants to be down there then.” She smiled as she slowly brought her face back up to the computer, still smirking. “Alright let’s see what we can do about that.” She stated as she brought her right socked closer to Jaden who took a step back as her foot hovered over him.

“You better watch out little guy.” She said as she slowly brought her foot gently down on Jaden forcing him on his back against the soft shagged rug of her gray carpet. “Or you might just end up stepped on.” She smiled to herself.

Her foot covered Jaden’s entire body as her heel was still on the carpet, while half of his body was under her arch. His chest was being pressed on gently by the ball of her foot and his face was gently pressed against the underside of her toes.

Ava smiled at this and gently started to rub her foot back and forth on the tiny person’s body. “I hope you don’t mind little guy, but you kind of set yourself up for it.” She snickered as she gently wiggled her toes against his face.

Jaden couldn’t even utter back a single word as her toes gently danced against his face.

“Oh wow.” He thought as her arch moved up and down along his body.” Why the hell didn’t anybody tell me that this would feel so good?” His mind screamed as Ava, distracted from her current task at hand began to focus on the boy under her foot.

She gently pressed down against him, gripping his head with her toes, pushing his face against the underside of them and gently releasing him. Letting his head fall back against the carpet gently. While she did that she slowly lifted her foot up and brought her arch to his face and gently slid it down his body, stopping with her toes dancing over his face again.

Ava now getting into the game that she was playing with Jaden slightly moved her right foot over and brought her left foot on top of Jaden as well and began to move both feet along his body. “Mmmm, you know you feel good under there right?” She smirked when she got no reply. “I guess you already know this then huh?” She giggled as she used one foot to turn Jaden horizontally and placed both feet on top of his body and gently moves them back and forth, the sole of her left foot sliding against his face and the right foot gently stepping down on his body.

After a moment of what seemed like pure bliss to Jaden she removed both of her feet from his little body and peered down at him, smirking. “So hows my little footstool doing down there?” She asked him as Jaden could only look at her and smile.

“Why’d you stop?” He asked her breathing a bit heavy.

“Because.” Ava smiled again. “It seemed like you were going to start getting a little too excited.” She giggled as she noticed the hard on reaction Jaden’s member was giving off. “Besides I felt it through your shorts.” She said as she gently reached down and picked him up from under her desk and walked to her bed.

“Come on little guy, why don’t you sit with me for a while, until the storm blows over.” Ava said as they heard a loud crack from the sky. Lightning had flashed throughout the sky and it began to pour harder as Ava just simply smiled and lay down on her bed, sitting Jaden on her belly.

“So how you like it here so far little guy?” She asked him as Jaden sat down on her belly and looked up towards her face.

“It’s awesome here! He shouted "And when I mean here, I mean here!” He pointed down indicating that it was her place he was talking about.

“Oh you mean with me.” She chuckled as she looked at him. “Well I don’t know about all that, but I guess you’re not half bad to be around with either.” She said as looked at him for a moment, her expression turning serious.

“Jaden let me ask you something.” She began.

“Shoot.” He replied.

“You don’t like Alex do you?” She asked him as Jaden looked at her and let out a deep sigh.

“To be honest with you, I’m not too fond of her right now.” He answered honestly. “I mean I tried to be nice to her and she just keeps doing stuff to me.” Jaden explained. “Like I don’t understand, I haven’t done anything to her so why does she hate me?” Jaden asked Ava as Ava could only just look at him with a sad expression on her face.

“It’s not you she hates little guy.” Ava assured as Jaden looked up at her, slightly confused.

“Really, then what is it then?” He asked back. “Because that’s certainly not how she puts it.” He added on as Ava shook her head.

“No I promise you, it’s not you….It’s her ex-boyfriend Ryan.” Ava pointed out.

“Ryan? Who the hell is Ryan?” He questioned.

Ava sighed and thought for a moment. “Well, let me start from the beginning.” She started. “A few years ago, maybe about five, I should say. We were all just like you, normal sized people. You know, living our lives and getting into trouble that we had no business getting into. Well it was the three of us, Alex, Ryan and me, a regular trio.” Ava explained as Jaden listened on.

Me and Alex were just regular teenage school girls, but Ryan…Ryan was special. His family worked for the government and actually helped out on this little project your living in today.” Ava informed.

“So is Ryan a giant or something?” Jaden asked as Ava shook her head.

“No…Ryan’s a mega.” Ava answered as Jaden looked at her more puzzled than before. “You see, there are only few male giants that walked the planet, as a matter of fact only the super power nations have one, The U.S. actually had two.” She pointed out as Jaden looked at her, now highly into her explanation.

“What happened to the other one?” Jaden asked.

Ava looked at Jaden for a moment and then sighed again. “Ryan killed him.” She answered. "You see the experiment that Ryan’s parents and the rest of the government of the U.S. did on Ryan not only enhanced his sized, but has like double the strength and power that we as giantess would have.

“Meaning?” Jaden asked.

“Meaning that he’s twice as strong as we are and could probably crush you in his hand without any effort, whereas for us it would take quite a bit of effort considering how many pills you took before you came over here and how many you keep taking.” She explained.

Jaden placed his hand on his temple and began to rub it, trying to comprehend what Ava was actually trying to tell him. “So wait let me get this straight. You, Alex and Ryan all used to be the best of friends, but now it’s just Alex and you.” Jaden tried to repeat.

Ava nodded her head indicating that he was correct.

“So then, Ryan’s parents, who work within the government, which in terms were working on some experiment to grow people and the first person they tried it on was Ryan, right?” He restated.

“Yep, so far you’re getting it.” Ava smiled down at him.

“So Ryan and Alex use to go out or whatever, but I’m guessing when he was turned into a giant everything changed.” He added.

Ava’s eyes lowered, almost filling with anger as she thought about the events that happened on that day. “Oh they did more than change.” She replied.

“It was the day that it happened and Alex went to go see him. She was still normal sized just like you are and Ryan was about the same height I am right now.” Ava pointed out.” “At first things were ok, of course they didn’t let Ryan roam out in the world freely, because there wasn’t really anywhere he could go. So Alex was seeing him in a special room they made for him.” Ava explained. “Then she went to see him one day, I don’t know if he was in a bad mood or something, but he took it out on her.” She gritted her teeth.

“Although careful not to break her, he forced her do horrible things.” She growled lightly as her hands slowly began to ball up. “He basically tortured and raped her and by the time anybody had notice, it was already too late and the damage had been done to her.” Ava continued as Jaden’s jaw dropped. “After that, Alex broke it off with Ryan and avoided any contact with him and we thought that everything would be ok, but then that’s when the U.S. government decided they wanted to test a percentage of female population out with this experiment and Ryan had suggested both Alex and me.” Ava told Jaden sadly.

“So you were forced to become giantess?” Jaden asked.

“Yea, pretty much.” She replied. “Not only that, most of the giantess who were successful in the experiment moved here, along with some of the regular sized humans who were really down on their luck and couldn’t afford to live where they were staying.”

“Don’t get me wrong.” She said. “There are still those who volunteer to be here, thinking that it’s a good thing that the government is trying to keep the line between a regular and a giantess stable.” She finished sadly.

Jaden nodded his head; understanding somewhat of what was going on. “So is Ryan still in Alex’s life?” He asked her.

Ava nodded. “Probably more than ever now.” Ava answered. “Alex doesn’t have control over her life, Ryan does.” She pointed out.

“If Alex doesn’t do what Ryan tells her, he will pull the funding for her living arrangements, which includes food and everything else a regular person may need, just so he can see her begging on her knees in front of him.” She told Jaden sadly.

Jaden growled a bit at the information he just received. “What the fuck! What kind of person would do something like that?” He shouted up at her as Ava looked at him and turned her eyes away from him.

“Ryan apparently.” She answered solemnly.

“You said that the U.S. had two mega giants or something and Ryan had killed the other one, is that really possibly? Can a giant or giantess really die?” His question made her look at him weird for a moment, but then a small smile formed on her face as she brought her hand up to him and started to stroke his back with her finger.

“Of course we can little guy, we are by no means immortal.” She answered with a slight giggle. “But there are only a few ways to kill a giantess and probably only two ways to kill a mega.” She told him.

“And how is that?” He asked her as Ava looked at him for a moment.

“Promise you won’t try to kill me and I’ll tell you.” She joked as Jaden laughed a bit at her statement.

“Well according to you I’m going to be your dinner pretty soon, so I wouldn’t have the chance.” He smirked at her as Ava laughed at his humor.

“Alright little guy, you got me.” She said as she got back to the topic at hand. “Let me start off by making a few things clear. The pill that you took that increases your bodies durability by the amount of pills that you take. Even though it does wear off at some point in time, it’ll make you suitable for a long survival while you’re living here. Meaning so long as you take these pills, maybe once or twice every couple of days you should be able to survive a giantess brutality for a while.” She pointed out to him.

“Now for a giantess, we still do feel pain, but not from simple things like a bullet or something, but a tank missile or anything like that would fuck us up pretty bad, not to mention we can die by other giantess, just like you can die from another regular person. A mega, who in fiction is just a supersized giant who towers over the world, while in this reality means he’s just a super enhanced giant that’s only taller than us by a few feet can only be killed in two ways.” She finished.

“Ok, how?” He looked up at her perplexed as Ava began to explain it to him.

“By another mega, or by shrinking them back to normal sized and ending their life from there, same applies to a giantess as well.” Ava concluded.

“What? Shrinking them? Is that even really possible?” He blurted out.

Ava nodded her head and began to explain. “Yea it is, actually it’s in the same form as the pill that makes your body 3 or 4 times as durable, so we won’t squash you if we aren’t careful.”

“So it’s a pill.” He basically repeated.

“Yea, but unlike the durability pill, this one is more exclusive and isn’t produced to the public, in order to get it, you would have to go to the facility at the far end of the city, but that’s pretty much a suicide mission for anyone, including a giantess.” Ava continued to stroke his back with her finger as Jaden relax on top of her belly.

“I see, but Ava there’s still something I don’t get.” Jaden said still somewhat confused about something.

“Yea, what is it little guy?’ She responded back as she looks down at him for a moment.

“What was the point of making a giant or giantess in the first place? I mean there has to be a reason behind it all, besides saying this was a spur of the moment thing and we wanted to test the interactions between a regular and a giantess.” He said to her.

“You’re pretty smart for a regular aren’t you?” She giggled. “Most regulars here don’t even dare to try to think outside of the box, but you’re pretty sharp.” She complimented as she went on with another explanation. “You’re right though, there is a reason for the giant mega and us giantesses.” She said as she let out a deep depressing sigh.

“We’re basically military weapons for war.” She said sadly, this caused Jaden’s eyes to light up in shock as Ava went on to explain the reasoning for this. The government loves to show off the fact that their nation is in debt and use the money they take from everyone in taxes to fund this project and the people in just in case world war 3 breaks out. The sad thing is, the other world powers are doing the same as well.” She explained sadly.

“There are giantess and people here from other countries as well and if there just so happen to be a war, then it is our job to get rid of the other opposing giantess from different countries in this city and the regular from that country also. After that we’re sent to the opposing country that waged that war and suppose to take them out as well.” Ava finished. “So yea, were basically tools of war, nothing more, nothing less.” Ava said looking down at Jaden who seemed angered by the story that Ava just told him.

“Man…This is so fucked up.” He responded sadly as Ava nodded her head in agreement as she continued to rub his back with her finger.

“It sure hell is.” She added. “It sure hell is.




End Notes:

I was actually going to wait to update this, but i figured since you guys like it so much, I should go ahead and update it. Let me know how did on this one, this chapter was actually pretty damn hard to do.

Chapter 5 by JT07

Ava and Jaden sat there in silence for a moment. Neither of them said anything as Ava shared to Jaden the truth about everything, at least everything that she knew.

Jaden sat there for a minute, wrapping his head around the information that he just received.

“That’s a lot.” He sighed as he looked up at Ava, who nodded in agreement.

“Yea tell me about it.” She replied as she slowly sat up. “But even so, most of us still manage to keep a smile on our faces, even though we know we probably won’t be going back to our normal lives.” Ava said smiling, being positive was her strong point.

“But you said there was a pill that could shrink you back to your normal size, right?” Jaden asked her as Ava knew where he was going with it and nodded her head.

“Yea, like I told you little guy there on the other side of the city, but their heavily guarded.” She reminded him. “Plus I don’t feel like risking my life to go back down to regular size. Besides being a giantess isn’t all that bad.” Ava smiled down at him.

“Really? So you don’t mind being huge?” He asked her.

“Hell no.” She replied happily. “All because I get to do this.” She smirked as she reached down and grabbed Jaden by the ankles gently and lifted him up to her face.

“Hey!” Jaden shouted. “Ava!” He screamed again.

Ava continued smirking as she opened her mouth slowly, allowing him to gaze into the large dark hole like abyss that seemed like it was waiting for him.

“Ava…What are you doing?” He asked nervously as he began to slightly shake at the sight of her large mouth.

“Remember what I told you little guy?” She asked him as she closed her mouth to talk to him.

Jaden shook his head, not recalling what she was talking about.

“I told you that I was going to eat you, remember?” She said simply, giving him a plain expression.

The two sat there in silence as Jaden let her words sink in.

He blinked for a few seconds as she continued to dangle him upside down in front of her. “WHAT!” He screamed all of a sudden. Shaking violently, while up in the air.

“I thought you were just joking!” He shouted up at her.

Ava smirked again. “Well that’s what you get for thinking now isn’t it.” She replied as she opened her mouth again and brought Jaden closer to her light pink lips. “Now stop squirming and try to enjoy this.” She suggested as she sat back on her bed and watched him hungrily.

“You aren’t serious are you?” He asked her still squirming between her fingers.

“You’re about to find out.” She stuck her tongue out and gently licked him. Her tongue slid up his body coating him in her saliva. He felt it press against his face and slowly drag itself down, or in this case, up his body all the way up to his legs.

“Mmmm, you don’t taste half bad.” She said as she continued to smirk at him while he looked up at her with her saliva all over him. “But, your clothes are in the way, I think we should get rid of them.” She said smiling as Jaden eyes widen in shock.

“You’re going to eat me NAKED!” He screamed up at her as Ava looked at him with a confused expression.

“Well…Yea, it’s probably better that way.” She responded as she looked him over. “Or at least take the shirt off.” She said as she slowly reached for Jaden with her other hand and began to forcibly remove his shirt.

“Hey! Wait!” He shouted up at her.

“Oh just be still.” She told him as she quickly pulled the shirt off of him. When she pulled it off of him she could see that he had a little bit of muscle on him and he wasn’t too skinny, more like muscular skinny in a way.

“Nice chest you got there, work out?” She asked him suddenly causing him to give her a slightly annoyed look.

“Is that going to change anything if I answer that question?” He asked.

Ava sat on her bed still dangling the little guy in front of her, smiling at him as she leaned back on her other hand. “Hmm, probably not.” She smirked. “But you can entertain me by answering it.” She smiled as she slowly moved him back and forth.

“And if I say no?” He questioned.

“Doesn’t matter.” She said as she brought him to her lips, opening her mouth once again and simply placing him in it.

He landed on her tongue and gently started to move him around. She pushed him gently with her tongue to the roof of her mouth and then brought him back down and pressed him gently under it. She moved all around her mouth, soaking him in her saliva, gently pushing him out of her mouth just enough for his chest to show, only to gently suck him back in, closing her lips sealing the hope of any escape. She maneuvered him towards her teeth slightly raising them just enough for him to fit under them.

When she felt that she had him in place, she gently lowered them on top of him. Than began to repeat the process as she began to lightly chew on him.

Jaden was scared out of his mind at first as he was thrown in the dark pink abyss, which was her mouth. But the gentle method of her playing with him in her mouth told him otherwise. She was careful as she bit down on him lightly, making sure she doesn’t hurt him.

She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes while she slowly moved him away from her teeth and gently sucked on his body, savoring the taste of a regular inside of her mouth. She moaned a bit as her tongue washed over his body and pushing him to the other side of her mouth. She then repeated the same method she had before and placed him in-between her teeth and gently bit down. Holding him in place as she gently began to chew again.

She began to love the idea of what she was doing, gently chewing on her new found friend. Sucking on his body and taking his taste into her mouth. As for Jaden, at this point he had no complaints either. He began to love the feeling of her tongue on his chest and the gentle pounding of her teeth against his body.

His mind started to drift off as Ava was opening up new doors for him. New doors and thoughts that he would have never ventured on by himself, or even think to.

Ava continued to move the little guy in her mouth for a few more moments and finally pulled him out, soak and wet.
“Well?” She asked him with a smile. “How was it? Was it everything I said it was?”

Jaden stared at her with a blank expression for a moment, blinking every couple of seconds as her saliva dripped from his body. “That…Was….AWESOME!’ He shouted up at her, who couldn’t help but be happy that he actually enjoyed her little game.

“But I thought you said you were going to eat me.” He stated as he tilted his head up at her.

“I did eat you.” She responded. “In theory.” She added as she gently set him down on her bed and got up to grab a small towel from her bathroom.

“But I’m still here though.” He said as she walked away from her bed. Her giant footsteps causing a light tremor as she walked.

She opened the door to her bathroom and grabbed a clean towel and walked back towards her bed. “I never said I’d swallow you.” She stated as she gently picked him up and began to dry him off. “Besides I doubt you’d survived if I did that. So don’t worry I won’t really actually eat you.” She said to him, but then that same mischievous smirk appeared on her face again. “Unless you want me to.” She said as she opened her mouth and gently licked him again.

Without a second thought Jaden’s member began to react and Ava saw this.

She laughed a bit. “Someone likes the idea of being eaten huh?” She smiled as she wiped him off again.

“Well I didn’t before.” Jaden said slowly turning his head away from her.

“Looks like I’m opening up another side of you, great!” She exclaimed as she sat him back on the bed. “I need someone to explore and have fun with.” She smiled as she gave him back his shirt.

“Why do you have to use me though? Why can’t use another regular?” He asked as he slipped his shirt back on and looked up at her.

“They’re too scared of trying it with me.” She answered as she looked outside her window and realized that the rain had come to a stop, at least for the moment. “They all think that I’ll actually eat them or something.” She finished as she turned around and searched for a shoes.

“Would you?” Jaden asked as he looked up at her slightly nervous of what her answer would be.

Ava found her shoes and slipped them on, while thinking about the question. “Hmm maybe, it depends on who they are and the mood I’m in.” She said as she looked back at Jaden. “That would have been my answer anyway.” She said as she gently bent down and opened her hand, allowing him to walk on to her palm.

“So what is your answer now?” He asked her as he stepped onto her palm.

She gently lifted him up as she looked for her keys and her phone. “Well I have you now, so if I ever want to chew on something that can really get my taste buds going, I’ll just grab you.” She smirked as she found her keys and her phone and walked out of her bedroom.

“By the way.” She spoke out as she locked her bedroom door behind her. “Next time you’re going in my mouth naked.” She seductively smiled as Jaden reacted quickly to her statement. He was actually raging right now and he was still confused on why, but he knew he liked the idea.

“I see someone’s excited.” She said as she opened the front door to her apartment.

“You’re a free spirit aren’t you?” He asked her as he sat down in her palm.

“You could say that.” She replied as she stepped out of her apartment, closed her door and locked it. “Who knows, if you’re up for it I can chew on you all the way Alex place.” She grinned. “Or I can chew on you while I have a talk with Alex, naked of course.” She smiled as she watched him get another hard on from her teasing him.

“Oh yea, we’re definitely doing that later.” She said as she began making her way towards Alex’s place.

Jaden sighed for a bit, trying to relax himself as he lay back in Ava’s palm. “Hey Ava.” He called out to her.

“Hmm.” She responded.

“You said Ryan is the only Mega right? The only Mega giant around here anyway?” He asked her as Ava glanced down at him for a bit.

“No.” She responded simply.” Ryan is the only mega in the U.S, remember I said there were two, but he got rid of the other one.” Ava reminded as Jaden looked up at her.

“Then where are the other ones?” He asked her.

“Right now, Ryan’s the only mega country giant here, but the other superpower countries have one each.” She explained. “Russia has one and China does also.” She stated as Jaden caught on quickly.

“So that means India and The European Union as well.” He finished for her.

“Yep, that’s about right.” She followed up as she kept walking towards Alex’s place. “Right now, those are the only five that I know of.” She finished.

“So what about the regular giants?” He asked her as she looked back down at him.

“Boy you sure do ask a lot of questions don’t you?” She said playfully.

“Well I got to know what I got myself into, I don’t believe the whole live in peace with giantess bullshit.” He replied up to her.

She kept her eyes on him as she walked. “Well you made to my place and back in one piece, so I think that part about living peacefully with each other worked.” She smiled brightly.

“Yea after I was eaten.” Jaden replied rolling his eyes.

“In theory.” She corrected him.

“But to answer your question, no there aren’t any regular giants around that I’ve seen.” She said getting back to the topic at hand. “So far all I’ve seen were giantess and regulars boy and girls, man and woman, but no giants.” She ended.

“Hmmm, maybe the countries are going to go for a strong female image from now on.” He said up to her, which caused her to giggle a bit.

“Yea imagine me being miss U.S.A literally.’ She laughed.

Jaden couldn’t help, but join in with her as they both shared a another joke or two as Ava walked up towards Alex’s door.

“Ahh, well little guy, it sucks that I have to bring you back, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want to be around me all day.” She said as she turned the knob on the front door and pushed it in.

“Ugh, how many times do I have to tell Alex to lock her damn door, the girl never listens to me, I swear she doens't.” Ava said as she stepped into the living room.

“Well at least she likes you.” Jaden remarked as Ava turned her gaze to him.

“And she’ll like you to, just give her some time.” She said as she knelt down and laid her palm on the carpet.

“Yea, we’ll see.” He responded to her as he walked off her palm, watching as Ava stood back up.

Suddenly her eyes shot open. “Oh shit, I forgot your clothes.” She said to him as Jaden looked up at her. “Look go in your room and try to avoid Alex right now, I’m going to go back and get your clothes from my apartment.” She instructed as Jaden nodded his head. “I’ll be back in 5 minutes tops, no more, probably less.” She said as she turned around and bolted out of the door, causing it to close right behind her.

Jaden smiled as he shook his head as he watched the giant girl disappear out the door. “That girl.” He said himself as he let out a slight chuckle. “She’s going to be a handful, but at least she’s cool. “ He said to himself as he turned around to walk towards his room.

While he was walking towards his room he couldn’t help but get the feeling that somebody was watching him. A slight nervousness started to creep over his body. His heart began as heard Alex’s bedroom door creek.

Fear began to set in as he was just hoping it was just the door moving on its own. He slowly turned his head to look behind him and saw the last thing that he ever wanted to see right now.

There she was standing in her doorway, sending a deadly glare at him on the floor as he stared back up at her. The two didn’t exchange words, but their eyes pretty much held their conversation for them.

She stood there with a white towel wrapped around her neck, her hair wet from probably just stepping out the shower, wearing a black bra and matching panties.

Jaden couldn’t help but feel that he knew he was in trouble. With the fear finally realized, his mind and heart began to agree with the same message that they were trying to send his body.

“Run.”

End Notes:

Sorry for this one being shorter than the others, but this is really just a filler chapter just to get to the next one. Which I'm sure by the cliffhanger I left, you'll all be waiting for. Hope you enjoyed Ava and her playfulness.

Chapter 6 by JT07

They both stared at each other. The tension was thick as Jaden and Alex’s locked. The messaged completely understood in the first moment Alex appeared out the room and glared at him.

She held both ends of her towel around her neck, with both hands. Her long Blonde hair hung down as it rested over her shoulders and her back. Her ice blue eyes showed no sense of mercy, no compassion or no pity for what she had planned in her mind. The only thing that Jaden could see in her eyes was anger.

He took a step back as the fear of what would happen next settled in his head. He knew he couldn’t really out run her, but he wasn’t going to stand there and let her do whatever she wanted either.

“He…Hey Alex.” He took another step back nervously. He knew standing in one spot would be suicide, but then again running from her might just be suicide as well. “How….How was your day, while I was out?” His first mistake, not knowing what happened in his absence.

A dark smile crept upon on her face as she moved some of her wet hair out of her face. A slight giggle escaped her lips as she took a step towards Jaden. Her foot hitting the ground lightly, causing a light tremor as Jaden looked up at her scared stiff.

“Like you care about how my day went.” She responded as she took another step forward. “But let me ask you a question squirt.” She spoke, taking another step. “Did you have fun, while my best friend was babying you all day?” She asked him, gritting her teeth a bit as she continued to walk towards Jaden.

Jaden took a few more steps back but ended up tripping as he landed on his back, but rolled over and got back to his feet, looking up as his eyes rested on the giant girl that stood before him. “Alex….” He called out her name cautiously. “Look I’m just going to go in my room ok? I won’t bother you for the rest of the day.” He said.

“Oh are you now?” She smirked down at him as he took another step back. “And who told you, you could do that hmm? “ She questioned him as she knelt down on her knees and looked at him, their eyes locking once again.

At this moment the roles were established. She was the predator and he was her prey, their situation couldn’t have spelled it out for them any clearer. She extended her hand towards him, but he backed away from her.

“What’s wrong squirt?” She asked sarcastically. “I thought you wanted to be friends.” She added as she got on her hands and knees and began to crawl towards him. “I thought you wanted to be nice to me.” She said as her eyes looked at him hungrily.

“I do, but I don’t think this is the time and place for that right now.” He replied back. “Besides you don’t look like you’re in the mood for all that.” He finished as Alex licked her lips as she lowered her face directly in front of him, leaving them only a few inches of space between each other.

“Looks can be deceiving.” She replied as she gently stuck out her tongue and gently licked up his body.

Jaden froze for that moment as he felt her tongue glide up his body, completely coating his front side with her saliva. She brought her tongue back into her mouth and smirked down sadistically at him.

“Now where going to play a game.” She said, her breath blowing over Jaden as she talked.

Even though Jaden was scared to the point of no return, he was quite happy at the fact that her breath didn’t smell. Her breath let off a mint like smell, like she just finished brushing her teeth, before she had spotted him.

But even knowing this logic didn’t help his situation out one bit.

“What…What kind of game?” He asked her as his body began to slightly tremble.

She was hoping he would ask as her smirk grew darker. “It’s simple squirt.” She said as she brought her lips closer to him, allowing them to touch his body. “Run…” She whispered as Jaden eyes shot up in horror as she quickly opened her mouth and tried to trap him in-between her lips.

Jaden managed to jump out of her reach as he rolled onto the carpet out of harm’s way. For that split moment as he looked up at her, he saw her teeth clamped down on nothing, in her attempt to catch him.

‘She was…She was…She just tried to bite me in half!” His mind shouted as he quickly got up and hauled ass towards his room.

Alex smirked as she missed her first attempt of torture him and lifted herself up as she saw Jaden make a beeline for his room. “Good you’re running, where would the fun be if I had caught you on my first try?” She stated as she began to walk calmly after him.

Jaden ran to his regular sized door and quickly pushed it open and slammed it shut, human habit. “Shit, shit, shit.” He said out of fear as he quickly turned his head to quickly glance for a place to hide in his room.

His eyes darted from the giant entertainment center, to the giant sized bed, then the dresser. “Well the computer desk isn’t an option.” He thought he brought his gaze back towards the entertainment center and the bed. “The bed is too obvious.” He said to himself. “Entertainment Center it is.” With his decision decided he ran towards the entertainment and leaped into the small opening it held under it as it was set against the wall.

Jaden walked away from the entrance he came in and headed towards the back of the entertainment center he hid under. He was breathing heavy as he thought back to how his life almost came to an end in a split second.

“She…She really tried to kill me.” He said in-between breaths. His mind was rattled with questions and the fear of asking her, knowing now what her full intent is.

Silence fell as he sat against the wall under the dark shadow that the furniture created. The only thing that he could hear was his heartbeat slowly down as he began to relax.

“Maybe she went back to her room.” He said to himself quietly, but soon his heartbeat sped up instantly as he heard a knock on the door.

“Oh squirt.” She playfully called out as she slowly brought her hand to the door again, given it a second knock. “You know I was just playing right? Come back out, I’ll play nice….I promise.” She smirked as she grabbed the giant sized knob and gently opened the door.

Jaden heard the giant bedroom door creek open and he clamped both hands over his mouth. He saw her feet as they pressed into the carpet as she made her way in his room.

“Come on squirt.” She pressed on as she knelt down on both her knees in front of the gigantic bed. “If I have to find you, it’ll be a lot worse than what you can ever imagine.” She said as she quickly stuck her head under the bed. “Gotcha!” She shouted, but to her disappointment he wasn’t there.

“Aww and I really thought I had you squirt.” She sighed as she stood back up and looked at the dresser. “Well maybe you’re behind this thing.” She said as she walked over to and peered behind, only to frown again as she didn’t find him.

She growled lightly as she lifted her head back up and looked around for a bit. “Alright you’re really starting to piss me off runt!” She exclaimed as Jaden remained in his safe hiding spot.

“I’ll give you one more chance to come out.” She said as she turned her head from left to right to see if she saw any kind of movement. “If you do, then I promise I’ll go easy on you. If you don’t then…Well, I hope you prayed enough.” She said as she looked around again and sighed. “Alright then, have it your way.” She simply said as she shrugged her shoulders and walked to the giant door in his room.

“You know little guy, Its getting dark soon and I wouldn’t want to keep light on if your not in here, you know electric bill and all.” She smirked as she flipped the light switch off, bringing the room to complete darkness.

Jaden sat in his spot shivering a bit as he heard the door close. He waited a moment, listening intently, but he heard nothing.

His heart beat began to slow down a bit as he let out a relieving sigh. He closed his eyes for a moment and a small smile crept on his face.

“Looks like I just have to wait in here for Ava to come back and I should be safe.” He thought to himself as he leaned back against the wall to make himself comfortable.

Suddenly he saw a flash of light appear in front of him with a sadistic smiling face in front of it. “OH SHIT!” He screamed as Alex continued to smirk at him.

“Hi Squirt!” She said as she quickly reached under the entertainment center with her right hand, while the other hand held the flashlight that she picked up.

Jaden quickly got up and began to make a run for it, but Alex was just to quick. She slid her hand over in his direction, catching his body with the side of her index finger and sending his little body tumbling into the carpet.

With a satisfying smirk on her face she reached in and roughly wrapped her fingers around his tiny little body and retrieved him from his hiding place. “Gotcha.” She smirked at him.

Jaden struggled as her fingers wrapped tightly around him, making it nearly impossible to move.

“Alex!” He shouted as he looked up at his giant captor. “Alex! Wait, please stop.” He begged as Alex continued to beam down at him.

“Stop?” She repeated. “Now why on earth would I do that, when I’m just starting to get into the whole idea of what I’m about to do to you.” She smirked evilly at him.

“Alex! Please just listen to me for a second!” He shouted up at her.

“No you listen to me!” She screamed back, clearly now starting to let her anger from the previous events she had with Ryan affect her. “Shut up alright! I don’t want to hear another word from you!” She screamed as she glared down at him.

“The only thing I want is for you to suffer and beg.” She spoke as the same devilish smile appeared on her face. “And I know just how to start you off with that.” She said as she reached behind her and grabbed the waistband of her black panties and pulled it slightly, revealing her nicely shaped tan color ass.

“Wait Alex!” Jaden shouted trying to reason with her, but all she did was smirk at him.

“In you go.” She slipped him in, allowing him to drop all the way down to the bottom of her cheeks. “Have fun.” She remarked as she let go of the waistband, watching it seal him under her ass. “Because I know I will.” She smirked evilly as she walked out of his room and closed the door.

Jaden couldn’t believe what was going on. He was in her panties, under her ass. His mind began to run rapid as he felt her cheeks rub against his body. The lack of clean air, replaced by the smell of her nicely cleaned ass was overwhelming. He coughed a bit as her cheeks slightly smothered them as she walked.

Alex walked through their hallway smiling as she entered her room and slowly closed the door behind her, locking it. “Now it’s time for the real fun to start.” She said out loud as she walked towards her bed and glanced back at her ass.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “I think it’s time for a nice sit.” She smiled as she sat down carelessly on her mattress and shivered as she felt Jaden’s tiny body push up against her ass. “Mmmm.” She moaned slowly as she began to move her ass slowly, smothering him as she leaned back with her hands holding her up.

Jaden wasn’t prepared for the unbearable weight to transfer all to his body as he began to feel her ass move slowly as she smothered him underneath it. His air was completely gone and his face, along with his body was pressed flat up against her cheeks.

He fought as hard as he could, but her slow grinding was sapping away his strength as she lifted her ass up off the bed and dropped it back down on top of him.

“Mmmm, I’m so glad you took those pills.” She moaned as she continued to grind her ass slowly on the bed. “It makes it more fun that I get to do this to you.” Her mind completely gone as she replaced Jaden’s image with the one person she hated the most in the world. “I just hope you like it just as much as I do.” She added as she began to grind harder on top of him.

“Oh who am I kidding? As long as I like it that’s all that matters.” She spoke as she lifted her ass up and dropped it down on him again.

Little did she know, she was giving Jaden a relapse, reminding him of some painful memories that he wanted to forget as his mind began to flashback.

(Jaden’s 1st Flashback)

Jaden was around 8 years old sleeping soundly in his bed at night, unaware of the dangers that lurked outside his bedroom door.

His door crept open as a female like figure slowly walked in. She had on a white and pink night gown with pink slippers and a white pillow in a right hand. She was middle aged woman with auburn hair coming down to her shoulders.

She approached the bed that little Jaden was sleeping in and gently turned him over.

Jaden began to stir a bit as his eyes slowly open, looking up at the woman who stood over him.

“Momma.” He said slowly as he rubbed his eyes. Suddenly his mother took the pillow she had in her right hand gently laid on it on his face and began to press down.

“Momma!” He shouted as he began thrash about as his mother continued to hold the pillow over his head. “Momma! Momma!” He screamed.

(End of Flashback)

Jaden began to thrash just like in the past, but it proved futile as the fight he was giving her only aroused Alex more.

“Oh that’s what I’m talking about Ryan.” She called him, now completely forgetting that this wasn’t Ryan she was dealing with. “Squirm under me.” She ordered as she kept grinding on top of him. “This is what you wanted isn’t it!’ She pressed on, now getting into the torture she was putting Jaden through. “How does it feel to be weak one?” She shouted as she let out a slight maniacal laughter as she got up, giving Jaden a split second to catch what little breath he could before she sat back down on top of him again.

Jaden couldn’t take it anymore, not this relentless assault that he was given. He slowly began to lose consciousness as everything became blurry.

Lightheaded was something he was feeling as he began to see a bright light. Then something slowly grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the confined prison he was once in.

He was raised in the air slowly as his vision began to clear up a bit, only to see the sadistic smile a face held in front of him. “Did you have fun Ryan?” She asked as Jaden dangled with his arm in-between her fingers.

“I know I sure did.” She smiled as she watched him hang helplessly in the air. “I’m finally in control.” She thought to herself as she still pictured Ryan dangling in front her and not the actual human it was. “I finally got him; I can finally make him leave me alone.” She smirked as she was far beyond gone; her mind had finally crossed that line of sanity that she couldn’t come back from on her own. “Now all I have to do is torture him like he did me.” She smiled as she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

Jaden, by now didn’t even know where he was or what was going on for that matter. His mind had drifted from reality as he hung from her fingers blankly, clearly almost broken.

“Ryan you smell like my ass.” Alex pointed out as she held walked towards the bathroom sink. “Let’s see if I can fix that for you.” She smirked as she turned on both knobs and filled the sink up with warm water.

Without a second thought she released her grip on Jaden’s arm and dropped him in the sink.

Jaden blank stare wasn’t affected by the free fall he was taking, but his mind came back to reality once he made a loud splash in the sink.

As his body went under the water he quickly realized that he needed to breath and began to claw his way to the surface.

Alex crossed her arms across her chest and watched him. She held a satisfied smirk on her face as she seen his head pop out of the water and gasping for breath.

“Oh what’s wrong Ryan? I thought you knew how to swim.” She teased as she slowly uncrossed her arms and moved her right index finger towards Jaden.

Jaden not realizing what was going on felt her finger push him back down, but towards the bottom of the sink.

His body began to thrash again as his back landed on something solid. He grabbed her finger with both hands and tried his best to remove it, but he couldn’t. Alex just stood there smiling down at him as he continued to struggle, using his new burst of energy trying to survive the hell he was going through.

After a few seconds of this Alex's fingers wrapped around his thrashing body and lifted him out the water, causing him to gasp for breath, but as soon as he did she dumped him back in.

“Ryan that’s not good enough.” She said slowly. “But that’s ok, we won’t stop until your nice and spotless.” She smirked as she didn’t realize that she was making Jaden have another horrible memory from his childhood.

(Jaden’s 2nd Flashback)

“Daddy I’m sorry!” Jaden shouted as the 11 year old boy was dragged off to a nearby lake. “Daddy I’ll be good I promise!” He shouted again as his dad ignored him and walked towards the docks.

“I’ll teach you to speak out against me.” He uttered as they got to the edge of the docks and he tossed Jaden in.

Jaden’s body splashed into the water as he fought to stay above the surface as his dad just stood there and watched.

“Daddy Help!” He screamed as he fought hard, without the knowledge of knowing how to swim. “Daddy!” He shouted. “Daddy!’ as he slowly began to sink.

(End of 2nd Flashback)

By this time Jaden had stop fighting and Alex pulled him out the water. Her smile widening as she dangled his drenched body in a circle overlooking him for a moment.
“Alright Ryan.” Alex began. “Bath time is over, now I think it’s time I send you on your way.” She smirked as she grabbed dirty towel from her hamper and walked into her bedroom.

Meanwhile Ava was in her room as she quickly grabbed the bags that Jaden’s clothes were in. “Jeez, I hope everything is alright over there.” She prayed as she was about to held out of her room, when she heard a loud crack outside of her apartment.

“Shit.” She cursed as she walked towards her living room and noticed that it was coming down worse than before. “No!’ She shouted as she reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone. “Damn it, perfect time to start monsooning all over the place.” She said to herself as she quickly found Alex name in her phone and pressed the talk button.

She put the phone up to her ear and paste back and forth in her living room as Alex phone would ring, but eventually the voicemail would come up. "Damn it!" She cursed again as she pressed the talk button again.

While Ava was trying to call Alex’s cell phone, Alex had laid out the towel perfectly on the floor as she gently sat Jaden’s tiny body on it. She stood over him with a victorious smile.

“Well Ryan I had fun with you, but I think it’s time we said our goodbyes to each other.” She smirked as she slowly lifted her right foot over Jaden.

Jaden was now lost in his own world of his darkest memories. He had completely written out the fact that Alex was even around him as he quickly placed both his hands on his head and began to curl up. “I’ll be good.” He said terrifyingly as he shivered. “I’ll be good.” He repeated as Alex was about to gently press her foot on him, but she stopped when she heard him say something.

“What was that little guy?” She asked him smiling down at him evilly. “I hope you know begging for your life…won’t…do you any….Hey.” She said softly as she knelt down and saw the state that Jaden was in.

“I’ll be good.” He said again as he shook again, tears slowly coming down from his eyes, easily visible on his cheeks. “Daddy, I’ll be good.” He began to sob as Alex looked at Jaden and snapped back to reality. “Just don’t hurt me again.” He sobbed.

“Hey…Hey squirt.” She called out to him softly as she gently placed her hand under him and gently lifted him up.

Jaden kept shaking as he was trapped in his own world with possibly no way and by this time, Alex stomping him out would have probably been the best thing for him at this point.

Alex continued to look at him, her sadistic smile replaced with expression of worry and concern. “Hey…Jaden.” She called out his real name. “Jaden…” She called again as Jaden completely ignored her.

His tears gently fell in her hand as Alex couldn’t help but feel ashamed at what she had just put him through. She could have sworn she had Ryan in her clutches, she knew she had him. To her he was right there, in her possession to do anything with.

She wanted to break Ryan, not her new roommate, especially not on his second day of being here. Alex face began to slowly scrunch up as tears began to form in her eyes.

“What the fuck have I done...?” She said to herself as the tears from her eyes slowly slid down her cheek as realization began to set in for her.

She had just broken an innocent person.



End Notes:

Did I promise hell in this chapter? I don't believe I did. Can someone tell me that if I promised hell in this chapter and that I stayed true to my word...Thank you that is all.

Chapter 7 by JT07

Alex stood there with Jaden’s tiny trembling form in her right hand. Her left hand covered her mouth as the tears continued to stream down her face. She watched as he shook fearfully, still trapped in the darkest corners of his mind.

“Jaden…” She called out sobbing, choking on his name as it came out of her mouth.

He didn’t answer. His eyes were wide open as the she had successfully distorted his reality and thrown in back into the horrors he experienced during his childhood.

Alex slowly placed her back against her bedroom wall and slid down to her butt. She held Jaden in her hand as she tried to wipe some of her tears away from her face.

“Hey…Snap out of it ok.” Said gently as she used her thumb to rub his back a bit, but nothing changed. “Jaden…” She called out again, wiping another set of tears from her face.

He still shook as the memories continued to play over and over in his head.

“I’ll be good daddy, I promise.” He said, sounding terrified of what his father had done to him in the past.

Alex slowly bit her lip as she gently laid him down on the carpet in front of her and looked at him. She couldn’t believe that she, herself, had done something this horrific. Jaden had wanted nothing but to try and get along with her, but she was an ass from the start and she knew it.

“I…I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” She sobbed a bit more. “I just….I just wanted to get Ryan back for everything and….Shit!” She screamed as she grabbed the nearest thing that was close to her that wasn’t Jaden and slung it across her room with force, causing it to crash into the wall, shattering it instantly.

She cupped both of her hands over her face and cried in it. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She screamed as she removed her hands and looked down at the trembling form in front of her. “I’m sorry…” She said sadly as a small sad smile was forced on her face.

“I don’t know what to do…..” She said again, trying to talk Jaden out of the trance that he was in. “But that’s not going to stop me from trying.” She said as she gently scooted her hand underneath him and lifted him up slowly.

She looked around her room and found what she was looking for. A soft plushy like pillow that was knocked onto the floor during her incident with Ryan. She slowly walked towards it and picked it up off the ground, placing it on her bed. It was her favorite pillow that she would go nowhere without, even at her size now.

She remembered how she nagged and nagged that if she had to grow, then so does her favorite keepsake. She smiled at the thought as she gently laid Jaden on top of it.
“I’m sorry…..” She said again as the sad smile on her face disappeared and her tears returned.

She sobbed as she watched the tiny human life in front of her not show any signs of getting better. She was clearly clueless on how to correct this, but she knew she wasn’t going to leave his side until she did.

Her mind wrapped around the image of his tiny form and replayed what she had done. All the things she had said to him since the first time they met. The attitude that she gave him, the unnecessary roughness she put him through.

She remembered when she held his tiny form over the skillet, ready to drop him in at a moment’s notice. She also remembered how she carelessly stepped on him multiple times and accused him of being a giantess sex loving freak.

All the things she blamed on him she was really directing towards Ryan and she knew it, but the harsh fact of life was it wasn’t Ryan she took her frustrations out on.

As the tears slowly rolled down her cheek, with her being lost in her thoughts about the previous event her cellphone rung, shocking her back to reality.

She quickly turned her head towards her phone and saw Ava’s picture come up. She gulped as she slowly walked towards her phone and gently picked it up. She stared at it for a second as the phone continued to vibrate in her hand.

She was scared. Scared to tell her best friend of her actions and scared that her normal sized roommate wouldn’t make it through the ordeal.

With a deep breath she answered her phone and placed it to her ear.

“….Hello.” She immediately sobbed.

“Alex!” Ava shouted in the receiver. “I’ve been trying to call for the pass 15 minutes now, what the hell have you been doing?” She asked.

Ava was somewhat alarmed when Alex didn’t answer the phone the first couple of times she called, but was hoping that it was all just in her head. “Where’s Jaden?” She asked right after her first question, not really giving Alex the chance to answer it.

“I forgot his clothes at my house and I came back to get it for him, but it started basically hailing outside and you know we giantess can’t walk around in bad weather like this, just in case there are regulars walking around outside. “Ava said as she peered out her living room window, watching as the weather continued to get worse.
She couldn’t even see the road let alone another regular who may have gotten caught out there.

As much as she wanted to get back to Alex’s apartment she didn’t want to risk stepping on someone and they just so happened to not take their durability pills.

“So tell him I’ll be over as soon as the storm calms down ok?’ Ava said, but noticed that Alex hasn’t said anything in response. “Hello? Alex?” Ava called, speaking in the receiver as she heard her best friend nearly choke from her sobbing so much. “Alex….Alex what’s wrong?” She asked her, concern for a friend quickly taking over.

Alex didn’t answer right away as she placed her hand over her eyes and cried into it as she held the phone up to ear. “Alex….Alex!” She called out, now really worried about her friend.

“….Ava…..” Alex managed to say in-between her sobs. “….I messed up…….I messed up bad.” She finished as Ava’s eyes shot up in horror as she quickly knew what her best friend was talking about.

“Alex….You didn’t...” Ava paused as her jaw dropped at the thought of the tiny guy that she played with early that day, was gone from this world.

“…Just please….Come over…He needs help…” She sobbed again. “Ava….I don’t know what to do.” She cried as Ava sat on the phone and listened to her best friend cry her heart out as she took a deep breath, trying not to get wrapped up into her emotions either.

“Alright…” She answered slowly. “Give me a second.” She ended the phone call after her last statement and Alex just sat there as her best friend hung up on her.

She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, curling up into a giantess ball. “Am I really that mean of a person?” She asked herself. “Am I really that messed up in the head, that I can’t tell the difference between the one that hurt me and the person I’m hurting?” Her expression took on an depressive look as she turned her head towards the trembling boy, lying on her favorite pillow.

“….Why didn’t you just leave?” She sadly said as she lowered her head back to her knees and eyed the ground. “You would have been better off if Ava just kept you.” She sighed.

Meanwhile Ava opened the door of her apartment and stared outside at the oncoming storm that was pouring onto the earth. “Damn it….I Swear Alex you….Ugh!” She shouted as she was still second guessing on running out into the storm recklessly.

She knew that she could barely see in front of her as the rain continued to free fall. She really didn’t want to risk a person’s life because she couldn’t watch where she was stepping. Unlike how she played with Jaden, socked foot when he was under her. She had shoes on and unless she was using them in a gentle manner, she really didn’t want to risk a regular person being under them.

“Ugh…Fuck it!” She shouted as she slammed her door to her apartment, quickly locking it and bolted towards Alex’s apartment. She prayed to god that nobody would still be foolish enough to be out in the weather like this, more so trying to brave it walking through the complex.

Her Black Nikes splashed into the water as it landed heavily on the ground as she ran. Her footsteps making a loud trembling sound, to those would be regulars who happened to be near her. With each step that she took as she ran, she managed to look on the ground in front of her and try her best to see if there was any regulars near her, she thanked god there wasn’t.

It didn’t take her long to get to Alex’s front door, giving the fact that she was actually running at full speed. She quickly grabbed the knob and pushed open the door into her apartment, slamming it shut as she got out of the rain.

Alex heard her front door slam shut and gulped again as she slowly rose to her feet and walked to her bedroom door.

She took another look towards Jaden, sighed at his sad state and unlocked her door, opening it to reveal Ava standing in front of it, dripping wet.

The two started at each other for a moment, Ava looking up Alex who was generally taller than she was, even as the giantess they both are.

Alex couldn’t even bare to look her best friend in the eyes as she knew that not only had she sunk to a new low, but knowing that Ava knew she was better than that, even she knew she was.

“Where is he?” Ava asked suddenly as Alex, not even saying a word slowly stepped to the side and pointed to Jaden lying on her keepsake, trembling terribly.

Ava’s jaw dropped as she slowly made her way towards Alex’s bed and knelt down on her knees to get a good look at him. “Oh my god….” She spoke sadly as she quickly turned her head to Alex. “What the hell did you do to him?” She shouted as Alex eyes just fell to the ground as she slowly shook her head.

“I…I don’t know….I lost it and…...” Alex couldn’t finish as she choked on her own words.

Ava gave Alex a stern look and gently cupped Jaden into her hand and walked out of her room, rubbing his back with her index finger. “Hey little guy, it’s going to be alright.” She softly whispered to him as she walked towards his room, leaving Alex standing in her room looking pathetic.

She continued to gently stroke his back as she gently pushed open the door to his room, flicking the lights on and making her way to the giant bed that was placed in there. “I’m here now, see.” She smiled down at him.

She held him in her palm and gently began to stroke his head. “The bad part is over, you can stop worrying now.” She whispered trying to soothe his horrible trance away.

Alex had followed Ava to his room and stood in the door way and watched as Ava gently talked to him, trying to bring him back to the reality that he belonged in. “Look at her.” She thought as continued to watch.

“Why couldn’t I have done that?” Her mind asked her as the question repeated itself in her head. “I’m the one that hurt him, why couldn’t I have done something to make it better?” Alex lowered her head, her eyes falling back to the floor.

“Am I really that weak?” She asked unsure of herself. “Did Ryan really make feel so pathetic….Or did I allow him to?” She questioned in her mind.

Ava bit her lower lip as she slowly caressed Jaden’s body in her palm, she was determined to bring him back, no matter how long it took. “Hey little guy, calm down it’s alright. “ She whispered. “No one’s going to hurt you.” She added as she brought him up to her mouth and whispered in his ear.

Jaden trembling began to slow down as he slowly dropped his hands from his head. His breathing was slowly back under control. Ava let out a relieving sigh as she closed her eyes for a second and continued to caress his body.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you little guy, you don’t have to worry about a thing.” Ava continued as she looked down at Jaden and saw that his eyes blinked a few times before he tiredly lifted his head up and looked up at her.

“A…Va..’ He called out tiredly.

“Hey little guy.” She smiled softly as she continued to rub his back, loving how adorable he looked in her hand.

“You ok?” She asked him as he slowly sat up a bit and looked around.

“Ye…Yea.” He responded weakly as he placed his right hand on his head. “I’m just….Just…a little….” Without another word Jaden fell over in hand, this time tired from exhaustion.

Ava just gently smiled at him and rubbed him for a few more seconds. “It’s alright little guy, you just go to bed.” She said as she gently leaned over off the giant bed she was sitting on and placed him in his own regular sized bed that sat in the corner of the room next to it.

She placed the covers over him and made sure he was comfortable, slowly getting up and walking towards the exit of the room.

Alex watching the whole thing was amazed that Ava managed to calm him down. She took a few steps back out of Ava’s way as Ava stepped out the room and gently closed the door.

They both walked into the living room, neither of them saying a word as they stood in the center of it.

After a few more moments Alex decided it was time for her to break the silence.

“…Ava….I….”

“WHAP!”

Before Alex could even begin her sentence, she felt Ava’s open palm fly across her face… hard. The sound echoed throughout the living room, but barely making Jaden’s room due to the walls being reinforced during the making of the apartment.

Alex was stunned as her face remained turned to the side. The pain from her best friends palm stung her face, but no more than it nearly broke her heart.

She slowly turned her head back to her friend and saw the anger in her eyes. She never saw Ava like this before. She was always the one that out of the two, that would keep Ava in check if she did something that was out of line. She was the one that would scold her when she did something unbelievably wrong, but now it was different.

She looked down into her best friends eyes as they glared back at her, threatening to give her another slap just in case the first one didn’t get the message across.

Alex slowly brought her left hand to her cheek and her eyes began to water. She looked down at the floor, avoiding Ava’s gaze.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Ava screamed at her. “Why the fuck would you go and do something like that to him, when all he tried to do was be your friend?” She questioned, yelling at her as Alex slowly sank to her knees and just simply….Cried.”

“Alex I can’t believe you out of all people would go that far to break someone! I mean for god fucking sakes where do you get off hurting him like that?” She screamed at her as Alex just kept her hand on her face and continued to cry.

“I….I didn’t mean to.” Alex answered in-between tears. “I just….I just.” Alex stuttered.

Ava looked down at her best friend and knew she was hurting, but what she did to her roommate was uncalled for and she had to make sure Alex realized that, no matter what she was going through, an innocent person shouldn’t have to take the punishment someone else truly deserved.

“I just wanted it to stop!” Alex just shouted out as she placed her face in her hands. “I just wanted everything to stop, I thought I had Ryan in my hands and…and I just couldn’t help myself.” She cried out.

“When I saw him earlier and how vulnerable he was, it….It just clicked and I just saw Ryan.” She sobbed as she admitted everything. “I just wanted to make him go away and leave me alone! That’s all I wanted Ava!” She said as her eyes let her tears free fall from her face.

“I wanted the abuse to stop! The constant rapes to stop! Him constantly taking my life away every chance he got….So when I saw Jaden…I just….I just…” Alex couldn’t even finish her pleas as she cried the rest out.

Ava looked down at her friend, her eyes softening as she knelt down and pulled Alex into a comforting hug, allowing the girl to cry on her chest.

‘Shhhh It’s ok.” Ava whispered as she placed her hand on the back of her best friends head and gently rubbed it. “It’s alright.

“No! It’s not alright!” Alex screamed. “I hurt someone! I hurt someone and all he wanted to do was be nice to me!” She hollered as she forced herself to look up at Ava. Her tear strained face was something hard for Ava to watch as Alex forced herself to stare into her best friends eyes. “I’ve been controlled for damn near half my life! Bullied into even giving myself up on multiple occasions just because I didn’t want to be hit again!” She screamed as she buried her face back into her best friend’s chest. “You know what he’s like Ava, he even raped you in front of me when he made you a giantess first and I was still a regular.” Alex cried as Ava recalled the moment where Ryan even forcibility raped her in front of Alex once or twice before.

Ava gritted her teeth as her heart cringed at the pain Alex was feeling; after all it was mutual between to the two because they were so close.

“I was toyed with when he became a mega, almost every day!” She exclaimed. “And now I’m a giantess and I’m still too fucking weak to stop him!” She cried as she was getting caught up trying to speak out her words in-between her tears and coughed a couple of times.

“I didn’t mean to Ava….I just really wanted all that pain to go away.” She sobbed as Ava continued to rub the back of her head gently. Her facial expression read nothing but anger and hate towards the person who was the real cause of this…Ryan.

“That bastard….” Ava whispered to herself as a few tears streamed down her cheeks as she held on to her best friend tighter. “One day Ryan.” She thought. “One day….” She ended in her mind as she looked down at Alex.

She carefully placed her hand under her chin and gently lifted her head up, making her look up at her now gentle smiling face. “At least now you know that it’s not Ryan you’re taking out your frustrations on.” Ava smiled as moved her hand towards Alex face and gently wiped a few tears away.

“It’s alright Alex, Jaden will be fine.” Ava assured. “From what I can tell, none of his bones were broken; if anything he’s just tired that’s all.” Ava finished as she rubbed the left side of Alex cheek where she had slapped her. “All he needs is some rest.”

Alex lifted her hand up to Ava’s hand that rested on her cheek and placed her hand on top of hers. “I’m sorry Ava….I really am.” Alex sobbed as her tears began to stop falling.

“It’s alright Alex, it’s alright.” Ava said as she slowly helped Alex back to her feet and led her into her room.

Alex didn’t want to do anything but get in her bed, which Ava helped her with as she sat down beside Alex who continued to sob.

Ava placed her hand on her head and gently rubbed it as Alex eventually cried herself to sleep.

Ava smile knowing that everything would be alright now. She took a deep breath and looked out the window and noticed that the rain had finally stopped, or at least calm down a bit to a gentle drizzle.

She lifted herself up from Alex’s bed and turned and watch as Alex had forced herself into a peaceful sleep and smiled. “Everything will be fine in the morning.” She said to herself as she walked out of her room and gently closed the door behind her and repeated the process as she left their apartment.

It didn’t take her long to make it back to her place as she unlocked her door, walked in and slammed the door shut. Her teeth grinding against each other as her frustrations began to build as she quickly pulled out her phone and dialed the number she wanted to forget for the longest now.

(At the Facility)

A girl with light brown short hair and dark brown eyes sat at black office desk on the computer, typing seemingly endless information as Ryan sat in his chair behind her, watching something on his giant sized TV in his room.

The girl didn’t look any older then Ava or Alex, which was about 18 or 19. She was dressed in a professional standard attire. Black closed toed heels, black business skirt and a white top that pulled the outfit off. Her skin was lighter than both Alex and Ava, appearing to need somewhat of a tan.

Suddenly the phone beside the girl rung, in which, she just simply reached over and answered it without even looking to see who it was.

“Hello Mr. Garnet’s office, how may I…” She was cut off.

“CRYSTAL PUT THAT BASTARD RYAN ON THE PHONE NOW!” Screamed a highly upset female on the other end of the receiver.

Crystal pulled the phone away from her face for a moment and then with a sigh brought it back to her ear. “Ava what do you want?” She asked her as she continued to type on the computer.

“Not to talk to you, now put Ryan on the phone!” She demanded as Crystal smirked at the pissed off Ava.

“I’m sorry, but if you want to speak to the head of the project you’ll have to make an app….”

“Fuck you Crystal! I don’t care about your damn appointments or any other bullshit you have to say to me! Just put Ryan on the phone!” She screamed as Crystal pulled the phone away from her face, giving it an irritating glare.

“Who is it?” Ryan simple asked her, not turning away from the show he was watching.

Crystal smirked as she put the phone back to her ear and turned towards Ryan. “It’s the giantess classified as Ava Waters’ sir.” She answered, knowing this would piss Ava off anymore.

“Classified?” Ava repeated. “Look here you fucked up impersonation of a regular sized Barbie Doll; I am not a fucking item that you can just give a name to. I’m a damn human being!” Ava shouted in the phone.

“You’re a tool used for military purposes.” Crystal corrected. “And you Ava are by no means human anymore, you are giantess created by the military only to carry out orders giving to you as such. “Crystal argued back.

“Why you fucked up little regular.” Ava growled into the phone.

“Ava it’s best that you watch your mouth when you’re talking to government personnel.” Crystal warned.

Ava gritted her teeth, but you could tell that a smirk appeared on her face as she said this. “Oh, I’ll watch my mouth alright. You just watch my teeth when I slam them down on your regular sized body.” Ava threatened.

“Is that a threat?” Crystal shouted as she leaped out of her chair tightening her grip on the phone.

“More like a promise.” Ava responded quickly.

“Why you dirty…”

“Crystal….Put her on speaker.” Ryan commanded, still not looking in her direction.

Crystal turned her head towards Ryan for a moment and nodded. “Yes…Sir.” Crystal replied as she pressed a button on the phone, which allowed Ava to be heard with in the confide space of Ryan’s room.

“Ava…What is it?’ Ryan spoke out not really concerned for what the girl wanted. “Why are you calling my assistant in such a hostile manner?” He asked her.

“Fuck you Ryan; you know damn well why I’m calling like this!” Ava shouted as Ryan slightly turned his head towards Crystal and the phone. “What the hell is your deal? Why can’t you just leave Alex alone?” She asked as Ryan slowly stood up and walked towards the direction Ava’s voice was coming from.

“Alex is my property and I can do what I want with her and Ava don’t forget you belong to me as well.” He smirked as Crystal slowly got out of his way, just in case anything happened.

“I don’t belong to anybody you ass wipe and neither does Alex, back off Ryan and just leave her the fuck alone!” She screamed into the phone as Ryan got quiet for a moment.

Nothing was said for a short a minute as Ryan began to think about something, but then a dark smile appeared on his face. “Ava…Didn’t Alex receive a new roommate just yesterday, I heard he’s also a regular who’s lost his parents and was disowned by his family members.” Ryan informed causing Ava to gasp on the other end of the phone.
“You know Ava, I don’t normally keep around male regulars as I feel that they are expendable and I personally don’t think that Alex’s new roommate is cut out to be in this military project that I’m overseeing.” Ryan smirked as Ava quickly toned down.

“You wouldn’t…” Ava replied.

“Don’t test my tolerance bitch.” Ryan said smirking as he took charge of the situation. “You’ve seen to have forgotten that I have access to everything you own, the place you stay in, the money to your accounts, I could easily cut your funding off in an instance and leave you with nothing!” He shouted causing Ava to tightly squeeze her phone in her hand as she gritted her teeth.

“You are by no means in any position to disrespect me in the way that you have done, now apologize to me.” He commanded, but he heard nothing.

“Ava, don’t make me repeat myself.” Ryan stated sternly as it took Ava everything in her power not to scream at him again.

“I…I apologize….” Ava said slowly, hating every word that came out of her mouth.

“For what?” Ryan pushed on.

Ava couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He was the one in the wrong and now he was forcing her to apologize to him. “I….I apologize for my rudeness and calling you in such a disrespectful manner.” Ava swallowed her pride, but hated the taste of it.

“Good…Now get the hell off my phone.’ He commanded as he hung up on her and looked at Crystal with a smirk.

(At Ava's Apartment)

Ava was seething as Ryan hung up on her.

She growled a bit as she gripped her phone tightly. "Fuck you Ryan!" She screamed as she launched her phone across the room, causing it to smack against the wall falling on the ground as she walked into her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

(Back at the Facility)


“Crystal, I have new orders for you.” Ryan said as he turned around and made his way back towards his chair. “Look up Alex's new roommate and give me all the information on him as possible. “He grinned darkly as Crystal stood behind his chair and looked up at the large person in charge.

“Yes…Yes sir.” She answered as she slowly got to work.




End Notes:

You know, I think I actually let a tear fall when I wrote this chapter.

Chapter 8 by JT07

Morning came as Gray clouds hovered over the community that was inhabited by both Giantess and Regulars.

The sun shined through Jaden’s window as he slowly opened his eyes. He heard birds chirping outside his window as he slowly turned his head and saw them fly away from a branch that they were on.

He slowly rubbed his eyes and sat up. “Oh man. “ He said to himself as he felt one of the worse headaches that he’s ever had. “What happened last night?” He asked no one in particular. “And what is up with this headache.” He groaned as he crawled out of bed and walked into the large sized, but with a regular accommodated bathroom.

He walked over to the regular sized sink and turned on both knobs to make him some warm running water.

He cupped his hands under it allowing a small puddle of water to build up before he splashed his face with it. He shook his head, trying to shake off the sleep that was still in his eyes. He looked in the mirror and didn’t notice any bruises or anything out of place on his body, but as he saw himself in the mirror, his memory recalling the night that he had with Alex.

“Oh…Yea.” He said lowly. “That happened.” He sighed as he grabbed his toothbrush that he placed in the holder the day he came in.

He turned the hot water knob off, leaving the cold water on so he could brush his teeth and to get the dry feeling out of his mouth.

After he was done he walked towards the tub, walked up the regular accommodated stairs that led to a regular sized tub sitting on the edge of the actual giant sized tub and began to run his water, so he could shower off.

It didn’t take long for Jaden to get himself cleaned up after the night he had with Alex. After he slipped his last pair of clean clothes on, considering Ava forgot them again when she came back over to help him out, he decided to see if the kitchen was free of Alex and walked towards his bedroom door.

He had on a simple Black T-Shirt last pair of b-ball shorts and a pair of freshly cleaned white socks. He approached his regular sized door and opened it, stepping outside in the living area and noticed that no one was out there.

“He sighed as he turned his head to the kitchen. “Better see if there’s anything I can eat, before she comes out and tries to devour me or something.” He thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen and flipped a light switched that was at the lowest point on the wall, where he was able to reach.

“I have to say though, these regular human additions are awesome.” He smiled as he found the stairs up to the counter. He made his way up the stairs and reached the top of the counter, but there he had encountered a problem.

“How in the hell am I supposed to reach the damn cabinets?” He exclaimed as he looked up at the large sized cabinets. “Jesus!” He exclaimed. “They have everything else, but didn’t think that a regular would get hungry?” He yelled as he threw his hands up in the air. “I mean I like to eat food to, shit!” he shouted to the heavens for no particular reason as he sat down on the counter and began to think.

After a moment he sighed. “I can’t think of anything, so I guess that means breakfast is out of the question.” He said lowly.

Suddenly he heard Alex door open as he turned his head into her direction and watched as she stepped out in the same black panties he was trapped in the night before. He saw that she still had on the Black bra to match it, but this time she had a white shirt to cover it.

While Jaden sat on the kitchen counter, Alex stood on the other side of the kitchen, on the other side of the bar like counter set up was.

She looked down at him; butterflies filled her stomach as she didn’t know how to approach him. Last night was awful for him and she knew it. A few hours after Ava had left their apartment she had woken up and spent the next few hours thinking on how to approach and talk to him, hoping that he would be willing to put the whole thing behind them and they possibly try and start over.

“….Hi.” She said sadly as she lowered eyes off his tiny body and on to the counter in front of her.

Jaden looked at her and turned his head annoyed at the fact that she would even speak to him after what she did. “Hi.” He answered back aggravated that he couldn’t make out the kitchen before she showed up.

“Umm…” Alex started has she tried to find the words to say next. “How are you feeling?” She asked him nervously had she cupped both of her hands together in front of her.

“Beat up.” He simply responded as Alex nearly kicked herself for asking such an obvious question.

She sighed and looked at Jaden as he sat on the counter, his back facing her as he sat crossed legged with his arms crossed over his chest.

She took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen where he was and continued on trying to carry on a conversation with him. “Yea, stupid question I guess….” She replied as she opened the cabinet he was sitting under and pulled out a large plate. “I kind of heard you yelling in here about not being able to reach the cabinet or something.” She changed the subject as she walked to the fridge and opened it.

He slowly turned his head towards her as she pulled out a slot at the bottom of the fridge and pulled out a large pack of bacon. ‘So what of it.” He asked kind of harshly, the tone she knew all too well, simply because it was the same tone she would give him.

“Well….” She began as she placed the bacon on the counter next to him and opened up the freezer and pulled out a large box of ego waffles. “I thought you’d be hungry, so if you want…I…Could…You know…Cook for you.” She asked shyly as one of Jaden’s eyebrows slightly raised at the gesture she was presenting.

“Cook for me…” He repeated. “The last time I asked you to cook enough for both of us I was seasoned and held over a frying skillet, so why would I ask you to cook for me now?” He responded as Alex slightly cringed as his words stung. She looked down at him. Their eyes meeting for a moment as she went back and opened the fridge, pulling out a couple of eggs.

“Ok…I deserved that” She said as she sat the eggs on the counter as well. “That was wrong of me and I shouldn’t have done that to you, I had no right.” She said sadly as she walked towards the dish washer and pulled out a pot and another skillet.

“Yea…Whatever.” Jaden replied, not believing in Alex’s words.

Alex turned her head towards Jaden and sighed. She knew it wasn’t going to be easy to talk to him now, but she felt that if she held it off, then he would just hate her so long as they lived together.

“Look, I’m not going to do anything terrible to you.” She responded. “I….I…Last night, I was just in a dark place.” She said as she turned the stove eye on.

“Yea.” He quickly responded as he glared at her. “So was I.” He said referring to her trapping him under her ass.

She sighed again. “You don’t have to worry, right now I’m just going to make sure you get something to eat and you can go back into your room and ignore me if you want to.” She stated as Jaden looked at her for a moment and turned his head away.

“Fine.” He simple answered. “I was planning on doing that anyway.” He added as Alex, understanding why he was feeling the way he was feeling, sadly nodded.

“Alright, fair enough.” She said in defeat.

The two sat in silence as Alex cooked. Jaden was in his own mind as he sat next to the giantess as she cooked their meal. True to her word, she didn’t try to harm him in any way. If anything, she gently scooted him away from the skillet as the grease from the bacon began to pop.

It was as if she didn’t want him to get hit by the grease and fry alive. “What’s her problem?” He mentally asked himself as he looked at her. “Why is she being so nice? Why now? Wasn’t she just as crazed psycho chick just yesterday?” He mentally questioned as Alex placed the waffles in a toaster oven that was next to the stove.

After 15 or 20 minutes breakfast was ready. Alex had scrambled the eggs and placed them on the plate, alongside 3 large sized waffles and four large stripes of bacon.
She picked up the plate in her left hand and looked down at Jaden, carefully extending her palm.

He continued to sit there as he looked down at her hand. The same hand that forcibily retrieved him on the last few occasions. Then he looked up at her, still glaring at her.

‘Do you mind?” She asked him sweetly. “I kind of want to eat in the living room, I mean…I know you don’t want to be in my room after what happened, so I thought….It would be better if we ate…in there.” She said as she turned her gaze away from him.

Jaden continued to stare at her and then back at her hand. He was angry, but only because he was more confused now than anything. “Why the fuck is she being so damn nice?” His mind continuously questioned as he slowly stood up, not taking his eyes off of her.

“You…You can walk in my palm if you want, I’m not going to grab you.” She said nervously as Jaden slowly made his way to her palm. He took slow steps as he made to the center of her hand.

She looked down at him and slowly lifted her palm off the counter, turning with the plate in her other hand and walked towards the living room.

It only took a few seconds, but she sat both Jaden and the plate of food on the table in front of the couch and slowly sat down. “Oh shit….I forgot.” She said as she quickly got up and went into the kitchen. Jaden looked at her as she made her way to the kitchen, open up a drawer and pull out a large fork and a small regular sized one.

She came back from the kitchen, but not before grabbing a bottle of syrup. She sat on the living room couch and handed Jaden his fork and broke off a small piece of bacon to her, but a large piece to him.

She cut up a few small pieces of waffle and eggs for him and pushed it to the side of her plate where he sat in front of. “Syrup?” She asked.

Jaden just simply nodded as she let a drop of syrup or two fall on the side of the plate, careful not to fully coat his entire breakfast in syrup.

The two sat in silence as they began to eat. 10 to 15 minutes passed as Jaden couldn’t take it anymore; he dropped his fork and glared up at Alex.

She looked back down at him as he forcibly stood up, not taking his eyes off of her. “Ok what’s your deal?” He shouted up at her. “Why are you being so fucking nice to me? First last night and now breakfast? You must have something planned for me later and your just waiting for me to let my guard down and when I do, BAM! I'm flattened under your foot or something!" He shouted. "Well is that it?” He yelled up at her.

Alex was completely caught off guard with his outburst, but knew he was just venting his anger and frustrations out at her.

She took a deep breath and chose to pick her next words carefully, but wanted to remind him of something. “First of all….” She began. “….Look, I don’t need a plan to hurt you ok.” She said softly, trying not to offend him, but to get him to understand.

Jaden growled but Alex continued before he got to say another word. “That doesn’t mean I should have though. “ She said as she put her fork down and laid her sad gaze upon Jaden. “I was a bitch last night, no…Not just last night, but since we met.” She said as a few strands of hair fell in front of her face, while the rest was tied up in a ponytail.

“Look last night….I thought about what I did and….It’s like I told you, I was in a dark place…A very dark place.” She told him as Jaden stood there and listened to her, not knowing really why, but he was. “I was angry and I have been since you got here…But none of it was at you, but someone else.” She said sadly as she turned her head away from, no longer able to look directly at him.

“Ryan.” Jaden spoke up as Alex looked at him for a second before nodding.

“Ava must have told you.” Alex responded as Jaden nodded.

“Well then…Yea. It’s Ryan my frustrations are directed at, but I took them out on you….I guess because….I don’t know…The fact that I had the power to do it, I mean, not saying that it was right of me or anything….” Alex said trying to find the right words to put her explanation in, but knew she was failing.

“I…I just…Wanted it all to stop.” She said sadly. “The torment I’m being put through happens a lot, more on a day to day basis almost.” She explained. “I just…Just…When I saw you, I saw Ryan and I…Guess I lost it.” She stated as she looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

“I stayed up half the night after Ava left and thought about how I could make it up to you, but to be honest I couldn’t think of anything.” She said a tear began to form in her eye. “I’ve been nothing but a solid bitch to you and all you wanted to do was at least try to get along with me.” She said as she placed her hands together in her lap.

Jaden still stood there with his arms crossed, looking up at her. He knew that she was being sincere about what she was saying, which made it nearly impossible for him to stay completely mad at her. Even though, he couldn’t just out right forgive her, could he?

His mind raced back to the events that happened last night. He was helpless against her; even if she wanted to right now she could break him without too much effort. But here she was, sitting on the couch trying her best to apologize to him, in hopes that he would forgive her.

If she wanted to hurt him, why would she go through all the trouble to set this up? His mind couldn’t fathom a different possibly other than she was actually sorry about what happened between the two.

Alex looked down at Jaden and took a deep breath. “Jaden…I honestly can’t do enough to make up for what happened last night, but I just wanted to apologize. I know it’s not fair for me to ask you forgive so quickly, but I just want you to know that if you’re willing to give me a second chance and that we could…Possibly start over, then I promise I’ll try to make up for everything.” She pleaded as Jaden continued to stare at her with his arms crossed.

She couldn’t read his expression. Her heart pounded as she waited for him to give her an answer. She wanted to believe that he’d forgive her, but who was she kidding? Why should he forgive her so easily after what she did to him? She was a monster last night and she showed him her dark side. Why would he want to be nice to her now?

Jaden never took his eyes off Alex. As she stumbled over her words, trying her best not offend him, while trying to apologize at the same time. It was kind of cute to him as he watched her fiddle with her fingers as she explained what happened in her own way.

He watched her as she was basically on her knees in front of the table, looking at him waiting on him to say something, anything that would stop the nerve wrecking suspense.

Jaden took a few more seconds to look at Alex and knew in his mind that he couldn’t stay mad her. If she was really willing to make it up to him somehow, then he had to be willing to give her a second chance. After all, they do technically live together.

He closed his eyes and sighed as he uncrossed his arms. He looked up at her with a darkening glare.” Alex….” He called her name as Alex waited for him to cuss her out and tell her to leave him alone.

Her heart was beating at the suspense he was putting her under. It was ready to break as she knew in her mind and in her heart she just probably threw away someone’s friendship before they had the chance to give it to her.

Suddenly his glare softens as a smile crossed his face as he waved his hand lazily at her. “Don’t worry about it.” He said as Alex jaw nearly dropped onto the table.

“Wha…What?” Alex replied not believing what she just heard. “Are you sure?” She asked him making sure she heard him right.

“Yea, it’s cool don’t worry about it. What happened, happened it’s over now” He responded as Alex looked at him with a happy, but sad smile appearing on her face.

“I…I can’t believe you…” Alex couldn’t finish her words as she gently reached out towards him. Gently wrapping her fingers around him and lifting him up to her face.

“Hey!” Jaden said surprised by her immediate actions.

Suddenly he felt a pair of lips gently press against his body and pull away as he looked up at Alex, slightly confused.

“Umm…” Was his response.

“What? Too fast?” She asked him slightly worried as Jaden just smiled up at her.

He thought about it for a moment and then shook his head. “It’s a start.” He said as she gently put him back down on the table.

Alex hasn’t felt this happy for a while now; the thought of someone not taking complete advantage of her, despite their height, when they had the chance nearly melted her.

She looked at Jaden, now with happy facial expression. “I promise, I’ll make it up to you somehow.” She said as Jaden nodded and went back to eating.

“Well you can start by giving me another piece of your bacon.” He said up to her as Alex looked down at him and smiled.

“Deal.” She replied as she broke off another small piece of her bacon and let him have it. She doubted that he would even make it to that piece, but she didn’t care.

She was just happy, happy to given the chance to start over with her roommate, no….Her new friend.



End Notes:

Let the mending begin...Come on people, who could seriously stay mad at a cute giantess pleading in front of you.

Chapter 9 by JT07
Breakfast was over for the two as Alex was true to her word; she let Jaden walked to his room without her bothering him as she went back into her own.

She was excited, like she just met someone new for the first time in years. She lay back on her bed and thought about the tiny guy that just forgiven her like it was nothing, even after the hell she put him through the night before.

She smiled knowing that now she had a second chance with someone who could possibly be a good friend to her, but another thought entered her head…Ryan.

No matter what happiness that Alex manages to experience, he would always seem to snatch it away from her. She thought about the conversation they had before he came over, knowing that if he saw Jaden, it would surely be one hell of a mess to clean up.

“It’s only a matter of time before Ryan finds out that Jaden is here.” She thought to herself as she slowly sat back up. “Even so, I won’t let Ryan get his hands on him.” She said to herself as she sat up and walked towards the giant sized mirror in her room.

She looked herself up and down and realized two things about herself. “Oh my god, I haven’t even washed my face yet!” She shirked as she also realized that she was outside in front of Jaden…Dirty.

She sighed as she walked into the bathroom. “Now not only does he still probably think I’m a psycho, but a dirty psycho at that.” She shook her head and closed her bathroom door and began to take the necessary measures to clean herself up.

Meanwhile Jaden had made it back to his bed. He was still tired from the night before and decided that an extra nap and some “me” time would probably help.

He lay in his bed and thought about what just happened between him and his giant sized female roommate. He couldn’t help but slightly chuckle at the thought of how he forgave her.

“I swear my niceness is going to get me killed one day.” He said to himself as he rolled on to his back, looking up at the ceiling that seemed to be miles away from him. “But then again, she is a girl or a growing woman…They will soon be the death of all man one day.” He said with a smile on his face as he closed eyes for a second.

“Women, women…and women.” He repeated slowly. “The high and mighty male’s one true weakness like Kryptonite to Superman.” He took a deep breath and turned on his side, trying to get comfortable. “Oh well, at least she smiled for once.” He smirked to herself as he slowly drifted off into his nap.

Hours passed as the two gave each other their space while they did their own thing. Jaden was in his room, playing his games and yelling at the TV screen, considering he was online. Alex was in her room flipping through the shows on Netflix, trying to find something to watch.

Not much happened during this beautiful Sunday, as the two simply used the day to recover from last night.

As the sun fell and the full moon lit up the dark sky, Alex had left her room and made her way towards Jaden’s. After she had showered she switched her clothes, before she wore a white t-shirt over her black bra with matching panties.

Now she wore Blue panties with a white design on them with a matching royal blue bra, with a white wife beater over it. She stayed barefoot, her white nails still looking brand new as if she just got them done.

Her hair was still up in a ponytail, but it wasn’t as messy as before. Jaden on the other hand didn’t change his clothes at all, considering he took his shower before he put the one’s he had on.

Alex had made her way to his bedroom door. Bringing her hand up, she gently knocked a few times. She slowly opened the door and peaked her head in, seeing Jaden nearly throw his control at the TV screen.

“Dammit!” he shouted frustrated at the Call Of Duty game he was playing. “Every time, Every time I shoot somebody they survive my barrage of bullets, but they shoot me I die in one shot!” He screamed as he forcibly cut his system off and sat back on his bed angered at the game for screwing him over so many times.

“Maybe you’re aim is just off.” Alex said as she walked in his room, smiling down at him. “Or maybe you just suck.” She giggled as she sat down on the giant bed that was next to his.

“Or maybe, the game just doesn’t like me and Call of Duty should just fall off the face of the earth already.” Jaden huffed as Alex slightly laughed at his remark.

“Just like a sorry player to blame the game for the skills they lack.” She smirked down at him as he looked up at her.

“Oh and what would you know about playing games?” He asked her. “Aren’t you the type that’s all into movies like Twilight and stuff like that?” Jaden smirked up at her as Alex looked down at him, her smirk leaving her face.

“First of all short stack.” She began. “I never like Twilight. Second of all, I don’t understand why they even began to make sequels to it after the fourth one, so pointless.” She finished as the movie Twilight had tried to make a reappearance in the recent number of years. “Finally, I know a thing or two about playing games and I know damn well I can whoop your ass in anything, anytime and any day.” She spoke confidently as Jaden looked up at her and laughed instantly.

Alex's eyebrow rose as Jaden laughed at her hysterically.

“You beat me! In any game! Come on Alex, don’t get ahead of yourself.” Jaden spoke in-between his laughter.

“Oh you want to see?” She said as he got up and walked towards the giant entertainment center and grabbed a giant sized Xbox controller and sat back on the giant bed, facing his regular sized TV.

“We can even play on your TV.” She smiled. “Pick a game and I’ll whoop your ass in it.” She smirked as Jaden looked up at her and smirked back.

“Alright then.” He said as he got up and walked towards his regular sized entertainment center and looked at the collection that he had. “Hmmm….” He hummed as he placed his hand on his chin and began to think what would be a good game to beat Alex in.

“Dead or Alive 10…No, NBA 2K19…No, No, Hmmm.” He continued to think to himself.

“Put in NBA!” She exclaimed as Jaden slowly turned his head around to face her giant sized confident smile.

“Wha….What?” He asked somewhat dumbfounded.

“You heard me.” She smirked. “Put in NBA.” She repeated as she lowered her face so that it was only mere inches away from Jaden. “You scared squirt.” She smirked, her breath gently hitting him as she challenged him to a game he was basically a pro at.

“Alright then, you want this ass whooping, then who am I to say no.” He said as he put the game in and sat back. They managed to sync the giant sized controller to the regular sized system and the two began their intense basketball game.

Two hours later, Jaden’s jaw dropped as he dropped his controller to the ground as Alex had beaten him in their fifth consecutive game. He was shocked as Alex smiled as she looked down at him sitting on his regular sized bed.

“Had enough yet?” She asked as Jaden just couldn’t believe it. No, not that he couldn’t believe it, more like he couldn’t comprehend it.

“How in the world did she beat me in five straight games….On my turf?” He said to himself as Alex rolled onto her back and placed the controller to the side of the bed.

“You underestimated me little guy, which led to your ultimate downfall….A straight ass whooping.” She trashed talked as Jaden looked up at her and slightly kicked his controller away from him.

“I was getting tired of playing anyway.” He mumbled as Alex turned back over to look at him.

She gently extended her hand towards him and grabbed him with her index finger and her thumb, lifting him off his bed. “Oh don’t be a sore loser.” She said as she shifted on the bed, just so she can lay back on it like a normal person.

“Hey!” He shouted as he realized he was up in the air, but then saw that she was setting him down on her stomach.

Once he landed on her stomach he looked up at her and crossed his arms. “Yea well, I was just off my game today, it doesn’t count.” He stated as Alex rolled her eyes.

“Oh yea, use all the excuses you want, it won’t change anything.” She smiled down at him. “Now why don’t we talk for a bit, you know just to pass the time?” She said as she laid her head on a nearby pillow as Jaden sat down on her stomach.

“Pass the time? What time? It’s like what 12 in the morning now isn’t it?” He asked her as Alex nodded her head.

“Yea, but I’m not sleepy and I thought….You know we could talk or something.” She said somewhat nervously as Jaden looked up at her and leaned back on her thigh/leg that she had up with her knee bending, leaving her foot flat on the bed.

“Alright then.” He said getting comfortable. “What’s on your mind?” He asked her as Alex looked down at Jaden and slightly turned her gaze away from him. The butterflies appeared in her stomach again. She hasn’t really had the chance to talk to another guy outside of Ryan, because he was always around and she was scared what he would do if he saw her talking to another person, other than Ava that is.

“Why?” She eased out.

Jaden looked at her slightly confused at what she was asking him. “Why? Why what?” He responded.

She slowly brought her eyes back towards him. “Why….Why did you forgive me so easily?” She managed to get out. “I mean, I’m happy that you did, but….How do you know that I wasn’t just lying and was just going to do it all over again…Or something.” She finished, nervous on what is answer might be.

Jaden looked at Alex for a short moment and sighed. “It’s not like I could really do anything to stop you now could I.” He replied as Alex look down at him, allowing him to finish his answer.

“I mean Alex, look at me and look at you.” He added. “Even if you decided to go back on your word, what could I do to go against you really?” He asked, slightly lowering his head as he said this. “I couldn’t stop you even if I wanted to, I'm too weak.” He finished as Alex let a sad smile appear on her face as she lowered her index finger towards his face and used her nail to lift his chin up slightly.

“No you’re not.” She smiled at him. “You’re a lot stronger than I am, that’s for sure.” She added as she looked down at his tiny form. “Despite everything that I’ve done to you, you still have it in you to let it go and still try to be friends with me, which takes someone with real strength.” She said as she leaned her head back, looking up at the ceiling.

“You’re right though, I might have unbelievable power over you physically, but your heart is stronger than mind and honestly little guy, that’s what really matters.” She said with a smile as he smiled back at her.

“Nah, you managed to put up with what you’re dealing with for this long, so you’re not weak at all yourself.” He responded to her as she brought her gaze back towards him.

“But, look at where it got me.” She replied.

“True, but look at you now.” Jaden quickly replied. “From the time that I got here you really haven’t smiled, but you did this morning.” He added. “Honestly, I think it’s an improvement, all that grumpiness you were showing didn’t suit you at all.” He stated as Alex smiled down at him and nodded.

“You’re right….Thanks squirt.” She gently laid her finger on his head, rubbing it a bit.

He looked at her as he felt her gesture and smiled, but a slightly annoyed look appeared on his face. “Why do you keep calling me that?” He asked her.

She looked down at him, removing her finger from his head and bringing it up to her chin to think about his question. ‘Well….It just sort of stuck with me.” She answered as she looked back down at him. “It’s like my nickname for you.” She said as she gently poked up him with her finger.

“Nickname…Uh huh?” He replied as he crossed his arms and looked up at her.

“What? You don’t like it?” She asked him while poking out her lips, making a pouting face.

Jaden just looked up at her and sighed. “Fine, it’s nice.” He said in defeat as she smiled brightly as she knew that she had a new secret weapon against him.

“Tell me something though…” He spoke, gaining her attention again. “Earlier you said that you’re frustrated because of Ryan and the things you did to me were because it was something you wanted to do to Ryan right?” He asked her as she slowly nodded her head, wondering where this was going.

“So when I first got here, why did you make it seem like I was somebody that was into the whole giantess thing and made it seem like I just wanted to get off on you or something, like I was just some thoughtless person that only wanted sex while I stayed here?” He finished his question as Alex jaw dropped.

She couldn’t believe that he still remembered that, even though it was only a few days ago. Though, she never thought that he would actually bring it up.

“Well….That wasn’t…Really directed towards you either.” She responded nervously as she turned her head away from blushing quite a bit.

“Really? I couldn’t tell.” He said back.

“Well….You see…” She shifted nervously. “That was….More….Of me….I guess.” She finished her cheeks now blood shot red.

“From you?” Jaden’s eyebrow rose, curious at what she meant.

“Yea…You see….When Ava and I were forcibility turned into giantess we were sent here automatically. So what eventually happened is we got curious on the things we could still do with a regular sized person and so we got online and starting looking into things and then that’s…Where….Ummm…” She fidgeted.

“We found…All this stuff…That…We could possibly do….Ummm….Sexually.” She said lowly as Jaden just looked at her for a moment. Still not fully understanding what she was talking about, but was beginning to get interested.

“Like what exactly.” He pushed on as Alex looked back at him.

“Well…The same stuff…I kind of did….To you.” She closed her eyes as she said this, afraid to see his reaction.

Jaden just sat there, looking up at her thinking about all the things that she’s put him through and tried to put two and two together.

“So you mean….” He began, but didn’t really know what to say.

“…The time….I kind of stepped on…You…and stuff.” She said embarrassed at where the conversation was heading. “And last night when you were…You know…Under me.” She gulped.

“And the time you talked about eating me to huh?” He said to her as he crossed his arms as she slowly nodded her head.

“And the time you stepped on me and the piece of chicken you left me.” He looked up at her, as she slowly nodded her head again.

“Well that wasn’t at first until I got in my room and it clicked in my head at what I did then, but yea when I thought about it….It did kind of…You know.” She replied as Jaden looked at her and then closed his eyes for a brief second.

“Sounds like what Ava did to me when she took me back to her place.” He blurted out as Alex jaw dropped instantly.

“No way! You let Ava try out a couple of fantasies on you?” She shouted in shock as Jaden just looked up at her and nodded.

“Well…Yea I guess you can say that.” He replied slowly.

“What did you let her do? Oh my god that’s so not fair!” She whined as Jaden looked up at her and took a deep breath.

“Well she…Stepped on me I guess you can say while she was on the computer and well…Chewed on me a bit.” He finished as Alex’s eyes nearly popped out of her head.

“I can’t believe….She actually tried it on somebody!” She whined as she laid her head back on her bed out of frustration. “Damn, I feel so left out.” She uttered.

“What’s the big deal about this anyway? I mean what is it?” Jaden asked her clueless on the subject at hand.

“It’s a fetish squirt.” She replied as she sat back up looking down at him. “More so a giantess fetish, or in a better term Macrophilia.” She said as she pointed towards him. “This means tiny guys like you are basically fantasizing about giant girls like me.” She pointed to herself.

Jaden took on the new information as he had never been the one to think about such things. Hell, as far as he got was normal sex, but nothing compared to what she was talking about.

“The thing here is that you don’t seem to have a fetish for it, but I fantasize about tiny guys like you.” She smiled. “So I guess its Microphilia for me. “She finished now more comfortable with the conversation at hand.

With Jaden finally understanding what Alex was talking about, had a bigger grasp on why Ava and Alex did what they did and couldn’t help but find himself more intrigue by it.

“So, what do you like to do….In these fantasies of yours?’ He dared asked as Alex smirked at him.

“I like to feel dominate to be honest with you little guy, but I don’t really need to be mean to do it. I just want to feel someone under me in some way….And; you know a few chomps wouldn’t hurt anyone if I was….Careful.” She shyly smiled.

Jaden slid back against her stomach a bit. “I don’t know…I think I been under you enough…” He said slowly as Alex gently picked him her with her fingers and brought him to the foot of the bed, in front of her massive feet.

“Oh come on, you can’t tell me that the sight of a large foot like this doesn’t excite you.” She said as she lifted both of her feet on their heels, showing him her soles and wiggling her toes a bit.

Jaden just stood there, transfixed by their movements. He never was really into feet, well at least not that he knew of, but the pair that was in front of him and the motivation from Ava yesterday, was slowly starting to change his mind.

Alex noticed this and reached over to pick him up with her hand, bringing him to her face. “And how can you resist being tossed around in a woman’s mouth.” She smiled seductively at him as she began to take charge of their “Talk”.

Jaden was speechless as she moved him to her pink lips and slowly opened her mouth, holding him over the giant hole of darkness.

Jaden said nothing as his eyes began to widen as he felt his desire for her to actually drop him in, but he didn’t let her know that.

She closed her mouth slowly and smirked at him. “Want me to eat you squirt?” She teased him as she blew on him gently, causing him to slowly get aroused.

Jaden tried to turn away from her, which in Alex mind was cute of how embarrassed and turned on he was getting.

“Or how about….I let you slide under my ass again?” She asked playfully. “But this time it will be different.” She said as she continued to breathe on him as she talked. “This time I’ll be gentler when I sit on you.” She whispered as she stuck her tongue out and gently licked up his body, causing him to shiver a bit.

“Alex…..” He said weakly, trying to gain control over himself.

“Or I could step on you again…It won’t be like last time though, just think of it as a relaxing massage.” She whispered as she was quickly getting into it and so was he.

“Just think about it squirt.” She said as she slowly opened up her palm and gently stroked his chest with her index finger. “I could go out and put you in different places that you’d probably enjoy.” She said sweetly.

“You could be in these.” She said as she showed him her breasts, pressing them against each other for a bit.” Under my ass.” She blew on him again. “Or you could just go in my panties…The other way.” She smirked seductively as her face leaned closer to Jaden has she stuck out her tongue again and lightly licked his face. “Or if you want…I could walk around with you in my shoe all day and play with you for a while. “She smiled.

Her words were really working him over; just like Ava’s actions was when he was over her house. Never before had he ventured into this unknown territory, but the more Alex talked…The more it aroused him.

Jaden tried to fight it, but it was slowly warping his mind to the ideas that Alex was giving him. Not to mention the image of being with Ava came back into his head, which made him get harder.

Alex smirked as she put Jaden down on the giant bed and got up, leaving him mesmerized. “Well I see someone is coming around to the idea.” She smiled as Jaden took a second to try and calm himself down.

Alex giggled as she realized what she did. “Sorry little guy, I couldn’t help myself.” She said as she looked down on the bed at him. “Look it’s getting late, here let me help you out there.” With that, she gently picked him up from the giant sized bed, placing him back in his and smiled at him.

“Tha…Thanks.” He said to her as she smiled and began to walk out the door, but she stopped. “Oh hey, I was wondering how that chicken I gave you tasted. That was my first time frying it and I want to know what you thought about it.” She asked him innocently, but Jaden felt that it was his chance to take charge of the situation this time.

“Foot sweat and dirt.” He answered as Alex lowered her head a bit at the answer.

“Oh….Sorry about….” She began, but was cut off.

“It wasn’t that bad.” Jaden replied, causing Alex’s eyes to light up and look at him.

“Huh?’ She answered somewhat confused.

“It wasn’t that bad.” He repeated. “A bit on the salty side, but it was still pretty good.” He said nicely as he smiled at her as Alex returned the gesture.

“Alright then…Guess we know how you’re eating you're meals from now on squirt.” She smirked as she walked out of the door, closing it behind her.

Jaden suddenly fell back in his bed and closed his eyes. As soon as he did the image of being in Ava’s mouth came to him, the time he was under her feet letting her walk all over him with no resistances plagued his mind. The fact that she told him that she was going to chew on him naked brought him to his peak.

Now he had Alex in his head. The things she said, the way she said them. Her breath against his regular size body as he pictured her being gentle with him in every action that she took. “Dammit!” He shouted as he grabbed a pillow and placed it over his face.

“Fuck my life.” He sighed with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes, turned over and tried to get some sleep.

As he did the images continued to pop up in his head and that’s when he knew that his roommate had just giving him his first official mind fuck…Literary.

(At the Facility)

“Sir I have the information you requested.” Crystal, Ryan’s assistant, said as she posted up the information on a large screen in front of him. “It’s just as you said sir, there is nothing special about him. He’s just a regular high school student in his senior year. “She finished.

“It doesn’t matter.” Ryan replied as he read everything there is to know about Jaden. “He won’t make it through the week, by the time I’m done with him.” He smirked evilly as he stared darkly at the picture.

Crystal looked up at her boss; worried about the look he was giving the picture of Alex’s roommate. “Sir with all due respect, I do believe that you killed enough regulars for the time being, you don’t want president to get suspicious of the disappearances and…”

“I’m not going to kill him.” Ryan simply said as he sat up out of his giant sized chair and began to walk towards his bedroom/Office door.”

“You’re… You’re not Sir?” Crystal responded, surprised by her bosses words.

Ryan stopped at the door, watching it open automatically as he slightly turned his head back towards his assistant and smirked again. “No….Alex is.” He finished as he walked out of the room, leaving Crystal standing there looking at him with a mixture of expressions on her face.
End Notes:

Check out the bonding between these two Ha-ha.

Chapter 10 by JT07

(At the Facility)


Crystal typed and clicked on her computer as she reviewed the files that she had given Ryan. She scrolled up and down the screen countless times, but still couldn’t find anything that Ryan found interesting about Jaden Westbrook.

“Ugh….” She said to herself as she rubbed her temple for a bit. “I don’t see what’s so interesting about this kid.” She groaned as she leaned back in her chair, letting out another deep breath. “Government part time jobs sucks ass.” She said to herself as she brought her face back to the computer and sighed again.

“…I so can’t wait for Spring Break to over.” She said as she tiredly began to skim through Jaden’s file once again. “At least when I go back to school, I won’t have to be here as much. I could finally get some sleep, like a normal person again.” She said as she scrolled up again.

She pressed a few more keys and scrolled up once more, before she was about to call it a night, but then she stumbled upon something….Something shocking.

“…Hello, what is this?” She was interested now. She read through the new information she had just came across as she smiled to herself. “He better give me a raise for what I just found. “ She smirked as she saved the file and closed it out.

“Besides that bastard owes me big anyway, if anything he better keep his word and leave them alone.” She said as she went to go find the mega to tell him about the new info she just found.

(Back in Town)

The sun shined down upon the city as the day was as clear as can be. There was no sign of a storm coming and hardly any clouds in sight.

Jaden was still snoring in his bed as the sun beamed down on him.

“Ugh…No…It’s too early.” He turned over, pulling a pillow over his head. He was slowly drifting back off to sleep, enjoying the peacefulness that dawned over his room.

That was until he heard a loud repetitive knock on his bedroom door. His eyes shot up tiredly as he tried to smother his face and ears with his pillow, hoping it would go away.

“Hey Squirt!” Alex shouted from the other end of his door as she continued to knock on it. “Get up and get dressed It’s time to go!” She shouted again as Jaden just groaned and ignored her shouts.

He then heard another knock on his bedroom door. “Come on little guy we’re going out today! Oh and I brought your clothes back over…Finally.” He heard Ava’s voice coming from the other side of the door.

Soon enough he heard his door open as he continued to lie there, pretending to be sleep, in hopes that they would leave him alone on this peaceful morning.

“Hey little guy.” Ava said smiling as she walked into his room, followed by Alex, who sat on the giant sized bed, peering down his regular sized sleeping body.

“So he’s still sleep, even after all that noise huh?” Alex said smiling down at him as Ava, knelt down to her knees and looked at him for a moment.

Jaden could feel them watching him as a he let out a deep sigh, slightly turning over to look at them.

“Hey squirt.” Alex waved cheerfully.

“You aren’t trying to sleep in on us are you little guy?” Ava asked him with the same cheerful smile as well.

“What are you two talking about?” Jaden yawned as he stretched his arms out for a bit. “It’s too early, why are you two even up?” He asked tiredly.

The two giantesses looked down at Jaden and then back at each other for a bit.

“Ummm, you do know it’s like one in the afternoon right?” Alex asked him as Ava nodded her head in agreement.

Jaden blinked a few times and pulled the covers back over him.

“All the more reason for me to go back to sleep.” He answered back as he grabbed his pillow and got comfortable.

Alex and Ava looked at each other again and both of them nodded their heads as Ava lowered her hand downwards towards the sleeping regular.

“Oh come on, you can sleep when we come back.” She stated as she slide Jaden underneath her palm lifting him up out of his bed.

Jaden rolled his eyes as he felt Ava pick him up as he turned over in her hand to face her.

She smiled brightly at him as he sighed in defeat.

“Alright I’m up, I’m up.” He groaned as he looked over Alex and saw that she was fully dressed.

He saw that she had a black top that resembled her white one that she wore the day she picked him up from the airport. It also had a few slits going across the side of the shirt horizontally. Not to mention it was one of those shirts that had a message on the front of it, which simply read. “The bigger the better.” She also had on black denim shorts that looked rolled up on the end of them, which was grey. She wore a small silver necklace around her neck and a pair of white Nikes to top it off.
He also noticed that Alex’s hair wasn’t in a ponytail this time; it was actually lying down against her face on both sides. It came down passed her chin, while the back of her hair, traveled down passed her neck.

He then turned his head to look at Ava, who was wearing a Red shirt with Hello Kitty’s face on it, light Blue jean skirt, with White and Red adidas. On her wrist were two silver and gold bracelets, with matching silver earrings.

They both looked completely gorgeous in his eyes. He looked them both up and down as they stared back at him with a smile.

“Sooo Squirt we got to go you know, so why don’t hurry up and get changed, so we can get out of here.” Alex spoke to him, breaking him out of the slight trance he was in.

“Alright fine, just put me down and I’ll be ready in a minute.” Jaden replied as Ava lowered her hand down to the floor next to the bags his clothes were in.

“We’ll be out in the living room, waiting on you so don’t take too long ok?” Ava smiled as she turned her back towards the two and walked out of the room.

Alex stood up as well, looking at her tiny roommate as he picked out what clothes he was going to wear and walked towards the bathroom. “Could you move any slower?” She smirked down at him.

“What?” Jaden whined. “I’m still half-sleep here.” He responded as she rolled her eyes at him and gently moved her shoe covered foot towards him, gently pushing him in the bathroom.

“Speed it up squirt, we’re going out for lunch today.” Alex said grinning down at him. “Then we’re supposed to go window shopping, so hurry up already I’m tired of being in the apartment. “She playfully complained.

“Yea, yea, Yea.” Jaden responded as he closed the bathroom door. “I heard you the first million times.” He responded back as Alex shook her head and walked out of his room.

She made it back to the living room where Ava was sitting on the sofa, playing with her phone. She walked over and sat next to her, placing her feet on the table.

“Is he almost finished getting ready?” Ava asked her as she looked up from her phone on to her best friends face.

“Yea, he’s a bit grouchy, but he’s moving along.” Alex answered her.

Ava grinned as she looked at Alex for a moment. “I see you two have patched things up.” She said. “I even see you have a glow on your face.” She snickered as Alex looked at her a bit shocked.

“Well, yea we did. We’re friends now.” Alex responded as she lowered head a bit. “At least I like to think we are.” Alex finished as Ava placed her hand on her friends leg.

“I think he believes you two are.” Ava smiled. “Now it looks like we might have a new trio this time Alex.” She said as Alex looked at her and chuckled a bit.

“We just really met Ava; let’s not rush him into group just yet.” Alex replied as Ava just shrugged her shoulders and slouched back into the couch, playing with her phone again.

“Whatever you say.” Ava stated. “I’m just glad the asshole of the year is out of the group.” She added as Alex slightly giggled at her best friends comment.

“Tell me about it, no more controlling where we go and what we do when we go out, you know.” Alex added as Ava just nodded her head.

“Stupid dirt bag.” She slightly growled, but then a smile appeared on her face again as she saw Jaden’s regular size door open up, revealing a regular sized teenage boy with a Red graphic t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of white shoes that Ava had bought him, while they were at the mall.

“Someone’s ready to go out.” She whistled as she they both got up from the couch

“Well you two were rushing me, so I got cleaned up as fast as I could.” He said still letting out a slight yawn.

“Its good thing you did.” Alex said as she got up and walked towards him. She lowered her palm down to the ground, allowing Jaden to step on to it, before slowly lifting him back up.

“We were starting to get hungry.” She said with a slight smirk as Jaden looked at her and shook his head.

“What? There wasn’t any leftover chicken in the kitchen.” He said smartly as Alex looked at him for a moment and nodded her head.

“Touché little guy, Touché.” She said as she walked over to the front door with Ava.

The three exited the apartment, Alex locking the door behind them as the three headed off toward the opening of the complex.

“So where are we going?” Jaden spoke up as they left the complex, walking along the sidewalk that was made for giantess. “Since you guys rushed me out of the house, I figured it must be a pretty important place.” He looked up at the two giantesses who looked down at him.

“No, we just wanted to go out to a simple restaurant and eat lunch squirt.” Alex replied. “So we picked chili’s” Alex told him as Jaden looked at her and lay back in her palm.

“Didn’t know Chili’s was still up and running, there aren’t that many around where I used to live.” He looked up at Alex, who took her eyes off him.

“Well the government wanted to bring in everything from the old to the new in this community, so we have a lot of things from the past years that probably should be out of business right now.” Ava explained.

“Not to mention, there are always extras added here.” Alex cut in. “What the people don’t know is that their tax money and other extra costs are going into this project. So it’s basically a new city being made from the people of the world, without them actually knowing it.” Alex finished as she looked down at Jaden in her hand.

“So basically we have hardworking people out there, whose tax money is coming here and nobody knows of this?” He basically asked as the two giantess heads began to nods. “Why does that sound so unbelievable?” He asked somewhat sarcastically.

“You would think that since the government came out with this little project and started sending people over, that the people of the world would realize where their money is really going to.” Jaden stated as Ava smirked.

“Smart thinking as always.” She complimented. “But what you have to understand is that some people, still to this day actually believe that the government is here for the greater good and all that crap.” She finished.

“Not to mention, the lie about the debt situation they’ve been spreading around for years.” Alex chimed in. “They say that were in billions of dollars in debt, but think about it, if that was the case would we seriously be where we are today? Especially since other countries are actually participating in this little project to.” Alex said as she looked down at Jaden.

“Good point.” He continued to look at the two giantesses as they continued to walk effortlessly along the path that was made for them. No need to look out where they were going, simply because regulars weren’t necessarily allowed to walk on it, unless they wanted to be stuck to the bottom of their shoe.

“So what about the other countries?” Jaden asked, continuing the conversation. “Are they funding this project as well?” He asked them.

“Yea, more than likely.” Alex responded. “Probably because they thought it would be beneficial to them as well, so they probably paid the U.S. and agreed to help fund the project as they get what the U.S.has, which is a mega. The U.S. being the U.S. probably chooses to keep that part a secret to the public and make everyone believe that the nations are really enemies and their really working together or something. I don’t know.” Alex tried to explain. “Anything is possible these days.” She ended as they finally got to the restaurant.

As the two giantess walked in a regular employee was standing in front of them. She looked up as they towered over her, smiling sweetly.

“Hi!” The regular employee exclaimed. “And how many will be in your party today? Two?” She asked as Ava shook her head.

“No three.” She corrected her as the regular understood. “Ok then follow me.” She instructed as she lead them to their table was seated towards the side of the restaurant, along with a large window to look out of.

Ava sat on one side of the table and Alex sat on the other. She laid her hand down gently on the table, allowing Jaden to step off her hand and sit on the table between the two girls.

The waitress smiled as Ava reached down gently picked her up, so she wouldn’t have to crane her neck to look up at them and speak.

“They couldn’t get a giantess to wait the table?” She asked as she looked down at the tiny sized employee. “Seems like a lot of work for a regular to wait a giantess.” Ava added as the waitress nodded.

“Actually your real waitress will be here momentarily, I was just covering for her, just in case some customers came into the restaurant.” She explained.

“Oh I see, well I guess I’ll put you back down then.” She said sweetly as she lifted the waitress off the table and placed her back on the floor.

After the regular waitress had left the table, Jaden felt a slight trembling sound as he heard the footsteps of their actual waitress come to the table.

The giantess appeared in front of them, smiling as she handed them their menus. “Hi there, my name is Tasha and I’ll be your waitress today.” She grinned as Jaden looked up at her.

She was a short haired brunette, whose hair stops by her face. She was the same complexion as Alex and wore the tradition chili’s uniform as she pulled out a large pad with a pen in her other hand.

“So what would you guys like to drink today?” She asked them as the three looked at each other for a moment.

“I’ll have a Sprite.” Alex said.

“Coke for me.” Ava replied.

“Alright that’s a Sprit and a Coke, and what will you have cutie?” Tasha asked as she smiled down at Jaden who looked up at her for moment.

His eyes darted from Tasha, to Alex, and then to Ava as the three giant girls looked at him, awaiting his answer.

With a deep breath, he looked back up at Tasha. “Vodka.” He simply said.

The girls stared at him with a shock expression on their faces as Jaden couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle.

“Lemonade is fine.” He giggled as Tasha chuckled along with him.

“Virgin right?” She asked him as Alex and Ava looked up at her.

“You can spike it if you want.” Jaden said as he leaned back on his hands, staring up at Tasha, who just wrote him down for lemonade and laughed.

“Alright that’s one coke, a sprite and a lemonade.” Tasha repeated. “You guys just look over the menus and I’ll be back with your drinks shortly.” She said as she walked off leaving Alex and Ava staring back at Jaden, who just looked back up at them.

“What?” He asked.

“I think she likes you.” Ava said somewhat in a jealous tone.

Alex looked over at Ava and smirked at her. “Aww I think someone is feeling a little bit jealous.” She said as Ava gave her a slight playful glare.

“Hey, I'm not the one that’s in jeopardy of getting my roommate stolen from me.” Ava responded as Alex looked at Ava and quickly picked up her menu.

Jaden couldn’t help but laugh at the two. “Come on guys it was just a joke.” He said as Alex put her menu down and stared at him.

“Well when your lemonade knocks you out and we leave you here, we’ll see how much of a joke it is then.” Alex responded as Ava nodded and smirked down at Jaden.

“Who knows how you’ll make it home little guy.” Ava said as she leaned in closer, letting her breath wash over Jaden’s body as he looked up at her and smirked right back at them.

“I think I’ll take my chances.” He replied as Ava leaned her head back and smiled at him.

‘Let’s hope you still have faith in your chances after lunch is over.” She said as she crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at him.

Alex couldn’t help but shake her head at the two as she picked up her menu again.

“Alright you two, pick out what you want to order so we can be ready by the time she gets back.” Alex suggested as the three looked over their menus, trying to figure out what they desired the most.

30 minutes passed and the three were sitting at the table eating what they had ordered. Alex ordered Salmon with Garlic & Herbs, served with Rice and Steamed Broccoli. Ava decided that she would like to have a Buffalo Chicken Ranch sandwich with a side of fries and Jaden ordered a classic Sirloin -10 oz. steak with a side of Mashed Potatoes and steamed broccoli as well.

The three sat in silence for a bit as they ate, each of them focusing on their own food.

“Guys I’ll be right back.” Ava spoke up as she quickly got up from the table. “I have to use the bathroom.” She said as Alex looked up at her and shook her head.

“You could have kept that piece of information to yourself, I am eating you know.” She replied.

Ava turned her back towards the two. “You’ll be fine.” Ava said as she made her way to the bathroom.

While Alex continued to eat, Jaden had finished his plate and leaned back against the napkin holders that sat by the window. He looked up at Alex and watched as she cut a piece of her Salmon in half and brought it up to her mouth.

He was transfixed by her pink coated lips as she opened her mouth, placing the piece food into it, and then sealing it off from the rest of the world. He saw her jaw move as she began to chew. He heard the fish inside her mouth break up into bits as he took a step towards her, unnoticed by Alex at first.

Soon Jaden began to fantasize of what it would be like to be that Salmon, being pulled up to her luscious pink lips as they opened up a gateway to a whole new world.

While Jaden was off in his own little world. Alex had brought her gaze down towards him and saw that he was watching her chew. She smirked as she slowed down the process, making sure that he saw her chewing the piece food in her mouth to bits.

She cut another piece of salmon and lifted it up off her plate. She made sure Jaden was watching her as she slowly swallowed down the first piece of morsel he decided to pay attention to and watch the next one suffer the same fate.

She opened her mouth, slowly sliding the piece of fish in.

Jaden could barely contain himself as Alex pulled the piece of Salmon off the fork slowly, while looking back down at him. He was getting aroused, turned on by her chewing food.

This was something completely new to him. After the few incidents he’s had with these two giantesses his mind began to travel to a world of new possibilities on its own.

Alex looked at him, still with a smirk on her face. She slowly bit down on her piece of food and gently chewed. She made sure that he was still watching her destroy the next morsel that entered her mouth.

Alex began to get bold as she slowly brought her face down towards Jaden as she continued to chew. Her face now nearly inches away from his body as she chewed.

Moving the food from one side of her mouth to the other and then crushing it between her molars.

Jaden could barely take a step back as he began to try and rationalized the situation, but the truth of the matter is….He couldn’t.

After a few more chomps Alex tilted her head back and swallowed, smirking again as she saw Jaden react. She slowly brought her face back down towards him again and smirked.

“Hey squirt.” She whispered as she blew her breath over him gently, feeling like a gentle breeze to him. “Do you want to be next?” She asked him teasingly.

Jaden’s member shot up instantly and she saw this as he tried to quickly turn away, but Alex kept taunting him. “Want me to chew on you as well Squirt?” She gently blew on him, really aiming for the back of his neck.

Once she hit her mark, Jaden shivered as Alex used her finger to turn him around and face her. “You know, I don’t mind if you want to be my food.” She continued. “I’ll let you crawl on my plate if you want and you can have a free ride up to my mouth.” This girl loved what she was doing, especially since she was getting such a positive reaction from it.

“But what if somebody sees.” Came his only reply. He didn’t know why, but at the time that’s all he could voice out as Alex, just smiled down at him sweetly.

“Well, I can mix you in with my food and take you in that way if you want.” She smirked as she poked him with her index finger, knocking him down on his butt.

“Hey squirt, do you have room for seconds?” Alex asked him as Jaden looked up at her curiosity getting the best of him.

“Come here.” She said as she gently grabbed him in between her two fingers and looked around to make sure no one else was looking and to make sure Ava wasn’t back yet.

When she saw that the close was clear, she lowered him to the floor beside her White Nikes and cut up another piece of salmon, big enough just for him. With the same caution she had before, she lowered the piece of fish to the floor in front of him.

“Watch this.” She whispered under the table towards him and slowly lifted her foot up over the piece of fist she just placed down in front of him.

She closed her eyes as she imagined what he was seeing down there as she slowly lowered her shoe onto the piece of food that she sat on the floor.

Jaden saw her shoe descent on the fish slowly, gently trapping it between the restaurant carpet and the sole of her shoe. He saw as she gently pressed down on the fish, slowly crushing it underneath her.

Alex felt the Salmon give way and began to twist her foot a bit, while Jaden had a front row seat to the show she was giving him. She then slowly lifted her shoe up on its heel and held it above Jaden.

She opened her eyes and smirked down at him as he looked up at the sole of her shoe, mesmerize but what she just did in front of him.

“Want a taste?” She asked him seductively as Jaden eyes nearly popped out of his head.

“Is she really asking me this?” He thought to himself as he looked up at her giant sole clad shoe. “On a regular basis this would be fucking disgusting, but….Why do I want to actually try it?” He asked himself mentally as Alex removed her shoe away from him and gently picked him back up and placed him back on the table.

“So how was it?” She asked him, smiling down at him. “Did you like the show?”

Jaden couldn’t help but just move his head up and down as he now had the image of everything Alex did was now trapped in his head.

“I know I liked it.” Ava said as she came back and sat down with the two.

Alex looked at Ava, shocked that she had actually noticed what she was doing.

“You saw that?” She asked as Ava just smiled and brought her eyes down to Jaden.

“So it seems that Alex is working her way into your mind to huh? The ideas just keep pouring out.” Ava smirked as Jaden looked up at her and then looked down at the table top he was sitting on.

“Don’t feel ashamed little guy, me and Alex never had a regular that would actually be willing to experience anything with us, so there’s no harm in playing around a bit you know.” Ava spoke up as Alex looked up at her and smirked.

“You know though, eventually you’ll have to find your own tiny to play around with.” She smiled. “Soon he’s not going to be able to take what I put him through any longer and everyday he’ll have me do something to him.” She smirked down at Jaden who turned his head away from her.

“Oh really, do you know I already had him in my mouth while all you’ve been doing is teasing him?” Ava smirked playfully back at her best friend. “Not to mention he got to feel what is like to be my little footstool back at the house.” She said as she looked back down at Jaden, who was now just feeling like they both were just fucking with him.

“Have you done that to him yet Alex?” Ava asked as Alex looked down at Jaden and smirked.

“I’m sure we can arrange something right squirt. “She asked him as Jaden looked back up at her. “You want me to rub my giant feet all over you don’t you, and then if you’re up for it, you can be under everything else. Then you can play inside my mouth for a finale.” She teased again. “What do you say?” Alex slightly giggled as Jaden looked up at Alex and Ava, who just smirked down at him as they continued to toy with his mind.

“I think you both are fucking crazy.” He finally managed to say as both Alex and Ava burst out in a fit of laughter as Jaden had to take a second to calm himself down.

“You two are the worst” He said as he sat down in front of them and crossed his arms, turning his head to the side.

“Oh come on little guy, were only messing around with you.” Ava said as she playfully placed her finger on his head and rubbed it a bit. “Be a good sport will ya? “She grinned as Alex smirked down at regular sitting on the table.

“Yea besides its like Ava said, we never really had a regular actually let us do this to them.” Alex responded. “All we’ve had are the stories that we’ve read and that’s pretty much it.

“Stories?” Jaden repeated as he looked up at Alex.

“Yea stories, it’s this cool website called Giantessworld.net and they can give you a tone of ideas on what to do when you finally get someone as cute as you in their hands.” Ava stepped.

“So it’s like a kinky forum website then.” Jaden responded as they both shook their head.

“Well yes, but no.” Alex answered. “It’s a site where regulars like you write stories about us and post them online. Straight stories and there are hundreds of them.” She finished as she went back to eating her food again.

“She’s right.” Ava spoke up. “But there are some on there that I don’t like.” Ava stated as Jaden looked up at his new giant friend.

“How come? If it’s giving you two ideas, what’s not to like?” He asked her.

“Because.” Ava began. “Some of those stories on there make us out to be cold blooded monsters and just kill just because we can.” Ava said as she smiled at Jaden. “I like my new little friend, so why would I want to kill him?” She asked rhetorically.

“Kill?” Jaden repeated.

“Yea, like crushing them or swallowing them or just plain ripping them in half.” Alex said as she took another bite of her food.

“Yea too brutal for me.” Ava stated. “I just can’t do it.” She ended as Alex nodded her head.

“Me either, at least…Not to you anyway.” Alex said as both Jaden and Ava looked up at her.

“I know what you’re about to say, and yes I did have my moment, but I'm not in that state of mind anymore, so calm down.” She stated as she pushed her plate away.

Jaden just shook his head at the two and then laughed a bit at them, leaving them looking confused.

“No wonder you two can’t keep a crowd around you.” He said as they both looked at each other. “You’re both fucking crazy.” He playfully said as the two girls looked at each other and smiled a bit.

“Yea I guess we are.” Ava responded.

“But that doesn’t scare you in the least huh?” Alex asked.

“Not anymore.” He replied. “I’m starting to think the idea is pretty cool, well to say the least.” He stated as he turned his head away from the girls for a split second, making them giggle a bit.

“Well, you better watch out little guy.’ Ava began.

“You never know when we may just snatch you up, and use you for our own purposes.” Alex played along.

“Yea, I’ll just scream abuse and run away.” He joked as the two girls laughed at him again.

The three sat at the restaurant for what seemed like hours as they just enjoyed their first time hanging out with each other, without anything going wrong.

(Back at the Facility)

Crystal made her way towards Ryan, who was sitting at his desk going through some papers that she had sent him earlier.

“Sir…” Crystal slowly walked towards him, hesitant in his presence. “I have something that you might want to take a look at.” Crystal stated as she plugged her laptop in a USB port, which brought her work on his computer screen.

“It’s the regular’s files you gave me earlier, why are you bringing this to me again?’ He slightly yelled at her as Crystal cringed a bit and began to explain.

“Sir, I went back to make sure that there was truly nothing interesting about Jaden Westbrook, but then I found something in his files that might intrigue you.” She said as she scrolled down on her laptop which controlled the screen on Ryan’s computer, bringing him to the spot of where she found some pretty useful information.

Ryan looked at the screen and read it a bit, before he smirked again.

“Oh…This is interesting.” He said as he looked down at Crystal and smirked. “This is pretty useful information, no take that back.” He laughed. “This is a complete game changer; I wonder how Alex is going to feel when she finds about her little roommate.” Ryan said as he slowly rose up to his feet.

“Sir, where are you going?” She asked him as he walked towards his office door.

Ryan stopped at the door and looked smirked back at her. “I think it’s time I paid Alex another visit.” He finished, but before he walked out the door he had something else to say to Crystal.

“Oh and Crystal, since you did such a good job on finding out this bit of information today, I’ll only kill one of your parents.” He said as he walked out of the door leaving Crystal glaring daggers at the back of his large frame as he walked out the door laughing at her.

“Why…You….You son of a BITCH!” Crystal screamed at the top of her lungs as the door closed, leaving Crystal with tears streaming down her face in his office.




End Notes:

Like Ryan said, a complete game changer. What did he find out....Only I know. Oh, please tell me what do you do when you have two giant girls just tease you like that for fun. I need answers!

Chapter 11 by JT07

After the three had lost track of time sitting at the restaurant, they decided to skip window shopping and head back to the apartment complex, but not to the apartment itself.

Alex had suggested that they go and sit by the lake. It was still nice out, with a gentle breeze blowing on this nice spring day, so the others didn’t object.

The three sat in front of the lake, just taking in the relaxing fresh air and watching the ducks swim in the calm, clear waters that were laid out in front of them.

Jaden sat on the grass in-between both giantess as Alex was on his right and Ava sat on his left.

“It’s so nice out.” Alex spoke as she let the wind push gently against her.

“Who are you telling?” Ava responded as she just watched a family a ducks swim by.

“It’s pretty cool; you know even now people don’t even see how important things are like this.” Jaden chimed in as Alex opened her eyes and looked down at him.

“Even to this day, people are just as materialistic as ever.” He finished as he sat up and ran his hand through the grass. “It sucks really. People really don’t know what they are actually taking for granted nowadays.”

“Sounds like somebody has a peaceful spirit.” Ava stepped in as she smiled down at him. “You’re right though.” She leaned her head back, eyeing the clear blue sky as she talked. “Even as giantess, some girls are just the same.” She sighed. “Some are just idiots though, which is why they can’t comprehend how lovely nature can actually be no matter how big you are.” She finished with a smile as Alex looked at them both.

Alex smirked and leaned back on the grass folding her hands behind her head. “I think you two are being a bit too sentimental in all this.” She grinned.

“I think I’m going to have to start calling you guys’ tree huggers from now on.” She giggled as Jaden and Ava turned their gaze towards her.

“Oh, is that right?” Ava responded. “And whose idea was it to come and sit by the lake just so we could enjoy the scenery?” She asked smartly.

“Yea, and who kept pouting about wanting to see the family of ducks swim by?” Jaden joined in as they both picked on Alex. “Remember, I think it went something like this. “Come on guys I want to see the ducks swim by, their so cute and blah, blah, blah.” Yea it was something like that.” Jaden mocked Alex’s voice as Ava chuckled at his Alex impression.

“Do you want to live a long life squirt?” Alex retaliated as she turned her head towards him. “Cause I can throw you out there with those ducks and let you quack along with them.” She playfully threatened as Jaden shrugged it off.

“You’re only going to say how cute I am and how much you want to see me swim if you do.” He replied to her comment.

Ava chuckled again. “He’s got you there.” Ava stated as she turned her eyes away from the two.

“Still though, it is a beautiful day.” She said as she leaned back against her hands as she turned her head towards Jaden “Besides little guy, if she does toss you in the lake I’ll come in and save you.” She flashed him a smile as Jaden returned it and then smirked at Alex.

“I’m glad somebody cares.” He playfully remarked.

“Oh Ha-ha, very funny you two.” Alex replied as she sat up and looked down at Jaden. “But know this squirt, I know where you sleep and Ava can’t protect you forever.” She smirked down at him as Jaden looked up at her and playfully rolled his eyes.

“I’m not worried Alex, I could just go stay with Ava if you’re going to be like that.” He responded as Alex stared at him for a moment and then looked up to see Ava’s smiling face.

She looked back down at Jaden. “You just aren’t going to let me win are you squirt?” She groaned playfully.

“You won at the restaurant, this is payback.” He said as he slightly laughed at the giant blond that sat beside him.

“Alright squirt.” She giggled. “Fair enough.” She sighed in defeat.

“You know, I could just borrow him for a day or so Alex.” Ava grinned as Alex looked over at her. “It’ll be like a little sleep over.” She brought her eyes down on Jaden. “What do you say little guy?” She asked him.

“I say he better think about that question before he answers it.” Alex cut in causing Jaden to smile a bit.

“Seems like someone would be lonely without me.” He commented as it was Alex’s turn to roll her eyes this time. “Or maybe she’s just a little bit jealous.” He smirked as Alex turned her head away from the two that were picking on her.

“Oh shut up, nobodies’ jealous of anything.” She defended herself.

Jaden shook his head and took in a deep breath of his own and lay back against the grass.

“I just don’t understand how you two don’t have a bunch of regulars running around you guys.” Jaden spoke up, causing the two giantesses to look at him. “I mean, you both are obviously pretty cute, your fun to be around, even though you have your…Little kinks.” He said as both Ava and Alex looked at each other for a moment.

“I just don’t get why you two haven’t found anyone to throw themselves at you already, it just doesn’t make any sense to me.” He finished as he spoke his thoughts out loud, leaving Alex and Ava looking back down at him before they took a deep breath and looked back at the lake.

“School is hell little guy.” Ava said sadly. “You would think that even with giantess there, it would be a bit easier for people like us to fit in.”

“But it isn’t.” Alex stepped in, finishing Ava’s sentence. “Some giantess today, including us are treated like freaks, especially, when you have an abusive ex who basically reigns over the entire area.” Alex grunted.

‘Not to mention the giantess who form their own social circles with the regulars and purposely cast out the ones that they don’t feel are good enough to be in their little group.” She continued, her eyes quickly feeling up with despair.

Jaden looked up at Alex, not fully understanding how any of this was exactly possible. “But you guys are all the same, you’re still people.” He argued slightly.

“Doesn’t matter little guy” Ava spoke sadly. “As giantess we really aren’t considered human anymore.” Ava gritted her teeth at her own statement. “At least Alex and I aren’t.” She finished.

“What the fuck does that even mean Ava.” Jaden said turning his head towards her. “So basically all the giantess that have been created by the government, including you two are not considered humans, what the fuck? Am I missing something here?” He asked her slightly raising his voice at the negativity that rose from her comment.
“You were human before you were giantess and you’re human now, no matter what anybody tells you.” He defended them as he stood up and looked up at both of them.

“Squirt, settle down.” Alex said, not even looking at him. “What you don’t get is that no matter what we are, we’re still basically outcasts by social groups. We’re still the type of people that nobody wants to be around and are persuaded by those who seem to be more popular or have power, face it squirt we just don’t fit in.” She said as if she’s accepted what she and Ava have been going through since they arrived in the newfound community.

“Bullshit!” Jaden shouted up at her, shocking her for a split moment.

“Fine, people are going to pick who they want to be around with, that happens every day, but you two or any other giantess that feels like you still deserves friends like everybody else. You are human, no matter how tall you are, or physically strong you are to the average person.” He looked up at both of them. “You both and everybody else on this planet deserve just as much chance to be a part of something like everybody else.

“Sorry little guy….” Ava sadly smiled.

“We, along with other giantess don’t get a decent chance, as long as we go against Ryan, our lives are hell.” She said weakly as if she wanted to cry and Alex noticed this.

Jaden looked up at Ava shocked at what she just said, then turned his attention to Alex.

“Seriously?” He asked baffled. “You mean this guy has that much control over this entire thing that he can make sure nobody wants to be around you or even other giantess?” He asked both of them.

Ava and Alex both nodded their heads as Alex sat up and looked at him.

“Don’t get so worked up. Like I said you just don’t understand, you’ve only been here for three days now.” Alex pointed out. “There have been regulars and other giantess, who went against what Ryan was doing and have ended up dead, simple as that.” Alex said sternly. “Anything anyone’s tried hasn’t even come close to changing anything, face it squirt, anyone who goes against Ryan practically doesn’t exist to the majority of this hellhole.” Alex finished as Jaden’s jaw completely dropped as Ava reached out and gently rubbed his back.

“Still, I think it’s pretty cool that you care about us little guy, you can tell we don’t get that a lot.” Ava smiled down at him.

“A lot of people in here don’t.” Alex spoke up as Jaden gritted his teeth.

“How does he get away with doing stuff like this, I just don’t get it.” He said as looked at the grass that lay under him. “It isn’t right that someone like that walks around with the biggest smile on their face, while everyone else is miserable.” He stated. “It's fucking stupid.” He finished.

“It’s just the way the world is squirt.” Alex said, this time lightly tapping him on the head, making him look at her. “Don’t worry about it, as long as you stay clear of that asshole, you won’t have to experience what we go through.” She finished.

“And what exactly do I make you go through Alex.” A masculine voice came from behind them, making a chill shoot down both Alex and Ava’s spine as they quickly spun around and gasped as Ryan walked towards them.

“Oh….” Ava began.

“Shit.” Alex finished as Jaden just stared at the giant sized mega approach them.

Alex quickly glanced down and grabbed Jaden and lightly squeezed her palm, safely securing him in her hand as they both got up and glared at Ryan, who held his hands up in defense.

“Calm down girls, I just came here to talk.” He grinned mischievously.

(At the Facility)

Crystal couldn’t help but growl as she typed away on the computer, hammering the keys searching for files that she just couldn’t find.

“Ugh…Where the fuck is it?” She shouted at the screen. She typed away on the keyboard once again, but grunted when nothing came up.

“Ugh! FUCK!” She screamed as she grabbed her head with both hands and ran her fingers through her hair aggravated at the task at hand. “Damn government and their fucking secrets. “ She hissed as she placed her hands back on the keyboard and began typing away.

It took a few more minutes, but something popped up on the screen which caused Crystal’s face to lighten up with a smile.

“Finally!” She exclaimed as she looked intently at the screen as if she was studying something.

“Alright then, now I can shut this stupid thing off.” She said as she heard a giant sized door behind her slide open. “Shit…” She whispered as she heard a pair giant sized footsteps making their way towards her.

Crystal quickly exited out of whatever she was looking for and turned around to see a tall short haired brunette giantess step towards her smiling down at her. She wore a black halter top, with dark blue jeans and matching black thong sandals. Her bright brown eyes stared down at Crystal with a disturbing smile spreading across her face.

“Hey Crystal!” She waved happily as Crystal looked up at her and sighed in annoyance.

“What do you want Tasha?” She asked, not really caring what the giant girl was there for.

“Oh just get ready for my little mission that Ryan put me on.” She replied as she looked down at the regular in front of her. ‘He also told me to keep an eye on you, just in case you know, try to do something stupid and he would have to “regretfully” make an example out of you.” She told her smiling down at the girl by her feet.

“Yea whatever.” Crystal responded. “I don’t care what he told you, I’m not doing anything he hasn’t told me to do. “ She said as she got up from her chair and began to walk pass the giantess, who gave her a slight frown.

“You know he’s going to kill you anyway right?” She said, causing Crystal to stop in her tracks for a moment, but after that split moment she kept on walking.

“I don’t care.” She said coldly as she made her way towards the door.

As she got closer she saw a black thong sandal clad foot slam into the ground in front of her, cutting her off from her path.

Crystal let out another sigh of annoyance as she was used to Tasha’s antics by now.

She looked up at the giant girl and glared at her. “Get out of my way Tasha.” She demanded as Tasha gave her a friendly, but yet disturbing smile.

“Look Crystal I’ve been thinking.” Tasha began.

“You didn’t hurt yourself did you?” Crystal smirked at her own smart remark.

Tasha gave Crystal a slight glare, but returned to her normal disturbing, but yet friendly smile. “Ignoring that.” She replied.

‘But hear me out.” Tasha began. “Since Ryan is going to kill you anyway, I was thinking that I could give you an easy way out and just squash you right here and now before I go out.” Tasha smiled. “I mean were friends right? So I thought it would be cute to see you squirm under my sandals and I just give you a light step and then you wouldn’t have to worry about Ryan.” Tasha said, smiling down at Crystal, who just looked back up at her with her arms crossed.

“No, Tasha for the last time, I’m not letting you step on me.” Crystal replied as Tasha frowned at her answer.

“But why not, you know you want to squish for me, be forever a stain under these sexy shoes of mine and why shouldn’t you be, I think it would be great for anyone to have the chance to die under my sexy feet, don’t you agree?” She asked as Crystal let out another sigh.

“Fucking psycho.” She thought as she looked back up at Tasha, not afraid of the giant crazed girl in the slightest.

“Tasha, I have something important to do so can we speed this up?” She asked her annoyed at the fact that Tasha’s foot was still in her way.

“Oh come on, would you at least squirm for me. I want to know what you’d feel like under my shoes.” She said.

“Probably just like any other regular you’ve stepped on for Ryan, now get out of my way!” She shouted as Tasha looked down at her with a darkening glare.

The two locked eyes with each other, Crystal not backing down from her position, but neither was Tasha, who eventually sighed and moved her foot out of Crystal’s way.

“Fine, but when Ryan gets back and decides to burn you alive, I hope you know I’ll have an orgasm listening to you scream.” Tasha said as she stormed out of the room, leaving Crystal alone shaking her head at the massive giantess.

“I bet you will you crazy bitch.” She huffed as she stepped out of the room proceeding on an important mission herself.

(Back by the lake)

Ryan smirked at the two girls as they continued to glare at him.

“Calm down you two, I just want to talk.” He said raising his hands up slightly, showing that was all he came here for.

“Talk to us about what Ryan?” Alex questioned sternly, her eyes never leaving his for a second as he looked at her.

“Not to you Alex, but to your little roommate you have in your hand.” He pointed out as Alex’s eyes shot wide open.

“He…He…He saw him.” Her mind raced as she slowly turned her head towards Ava, who looked at her for a moment.

“Oh don’t bother giving him to Ava, I already know he’s here, just let me talk to the little regular for a moment, there’s something important we have to talk about.” Ryan finished.

Alex looked down at her lightly enclosed hand, seeing Jaden looking up at her. He slowly nodded his head as she looked at Ava, who did the same thing. She slowly opened her palm, but kept it close to her.

She revealed Jaden, who slowly stood up as he reared his head back as he looked up at the tall mega that stood in front of them.

“So you’re Ryan.” Jaden started off as Ryan just smirked at him.

“We can skip the introductions, besides we’ve already met before. Well not physically, but I already know a lot about you.” Ryan said as Jaden eyebrow rose a bit as Ryan let out a slight laugh as he looked down at the regular in his ex’s palm.

“Just what the hell are you talking about?” Jaden asked.

“You don’t remember a thing do you?” He asked Jaden as Jaden glared at him for a second. “It’s alright; I can’t necessarily say I blame you for not remembering anything.” He said as Alex and Ava gave each other confused looks as Ryan continued to talk.

“But I honestly don’t think this a good place to talk; I want you to come with me, leaving the girls behind of course.” Ryan smiled as Alex and Ava stepped in quickly.

“You’re not taking him Ryan!” Ava shouted.

“Why do you still come around when you’re not wanted? Haven’t you done enough already?” Alex screamed as Ryan shook off the girl’s shouts and looked back at Jaden.

“This doesn’t have anything to do with them Jaden, just come with me and I can tell you everything, that is unless you already know and chose to keep it a secret.” He smirked as Jaden’s eyes widen at that last statement that Ryan made.

“Ryan leave him alone!” Alex defended him. “He’s not going anywhere with you, so fuck off already!” She shouted at him.

Ryan sighed as he looked down at Jaden and shook his head.

“You see what I have to deal with Jaden? Loud mouth bitches who don’t know when to shut the fuck up!” He shouted, putting fear in both of the girls that stood there opposing him.

Jaden looked up at Ryan and gritted his teeth. “Leave Alex and Ava alone, if you want to talk to me then talk to me, leave their names out of it.” Jaden demanded as Ryan could only smirk at the little guy’s bravery.

“Fine, I’ll deal with them later anyway.” He replied as he looked at Jaden as Jaden looked up at Alex and Ava, fearing the worst.

“Guys stay out of this ok?” Jaden asked seriously.

“What the fuck Squirt?” Alex exclaimed as she looked down at the regular in her hand.

“What the hell makes you think we’re going to let you go with that fucked up mega over there?” Ava piped up as Ryan smirked.

“You don’t have to worry about anything Ava.” Ryan said as he crossed his arms as he looked at the two girls holding Jaden.

“And why the fuck shouldn’t we?” Ava asked him angrily.

Ryan just reared his head back and laughed a bit as he looked back at the three of them. “Because I’m not the only mega standing here…Am I Jaden?” Ryan asked him as Jaden’s eyes widen in horror as Alex and Ava’s jaw dropped completely as they looked at the regular in Alex’s hand.

(Back at the Facility)

“Authorized personnel only” Were the words that were written across the double doors that slid open as Crystal held up a keycard in her hand.

She sighed as she looked back at the body of a scientist she had knocked out, by taken him by surprised and hitting him in the back of the head with a large pole that she found.” Sorry, but theres something in here that I need.” She said as she walked into the top secret room, with the doors closing behind her.



End Notes:

Whoa....Just whoa. Never knew Tasha was a crazy chick and looky at what we all just found out haha. Oh if you guys want me to add pictures to the intro of the story of what these characters look like I would be happy to do that when I update the next chapter, just let me know.

Chapter 12 by JT07
Alex and Ava expression were priceless to Ryan. Their jaws dropped the instant his message had gotten through. Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as he saw Ryan standing there with his arms crossed smirking at him.

“You’re lying!” Alex yelled all of sudden, glaring at Ryan. “There were only two Mega giants around and you killed the other because you didn’t want to share that power with anyone.” She stated as Ryan cocked his head to the side as she went on.

“That’s right…That did happen, but there was third wasn’t there Jaden?” Ryan asked him as Jaden just lowered his gaze to the ground as Ava looked down at him and then at Ryan. “There’s more to the story of this whole project and you were a big part of it, just like I am.” He said.

“The only difference is, I wasn’t branded a failure.” He spoke out as Jaden’s eyes lit up again, but this time from the simple word that Ryan used, the same word that he spent over a majority of his life hearing.

“That’s enough Ryan…” Ava stepped in as Ryan gave the girl a slight smirk and then looked at Alex.

“He hasn’t told either of you anything huh?” Ryan asked them as both Alex and Ava could only looked down at the regular that sat in Alex’s palm staring at the ground himself. “Don’t feel too bad.” Ryan began again. “It shocked me to when I found out who he actually was, the first branded failure in this whole operation and I’m its successor.” He laughed at the irony. “How many years has it been Jaden? Five, six?” He asked him.

“I’m still surprised you were even left alive after what you were declared as.” Ryan continued. “I thought the government would have carried on with their original plan and disposed of lifeless speck like you, but it seems that had use for you after all, or am I mistaken and did you just run away, hopefully to never be found again?” Ryan questioned as Alex eyes darted towards him.

“Are you done yet?” She asked him in a low hateful voice, her teeth gritting at the very sight of Ryan being in front of them.

“Unfortunately, yes?” Ryan sighed as he looked at his giant sized watch on his wrist. “I do have other important matters to attend to, so for now I’ll let the failure tell you about the rest of his pathetic life.” Ryan stated as he turned his back to the group and began to walk away.

“Oh and Jaden.” Ryan stopped as he glanced back at the regular sized mega that sat in Alex’s palm. “The next time we see each other, I will finish what the government couldn’t.” He smirked. “Then I will really be the United States only Mega, once and for all.” He finished as he walked away from the group, leaving the two giantesses staring down at the now trembling Jaden.

He couldn’t believe it, the past had finally caught up with him, a past that he never wanted to remember, but never could forget.

Alex looked down at him, somewhat hurt by the fact that the information she just found out came from the person she hated the most and not the person she just befriended. Ava had the same expression as Alex slowly laid her palm down on the ground, sliding it from under Jaden, causing him to look up at the two giantesses that stared down at him, with a confused and mixed expression.

“Alright squirt, what is he talking about?” Alex asked him slightly upset, but more confused than anything.

“Yea little guy, is what he saying true? Are you really a mega?” Ava asked him as Jaden looked into the eyes of the two giantess and sighed deeply, nodding his head confirming that Ryan’s earlier statements were in fact true.

“Alright then squirt, spill it.” Alex said slightly hurt that Jaden knew about her problems and she knew nothing about him.

Jaden let a small sigh escape his lips as he looked up at the two giantesses staring down at him. “Sit down…” He said sadly as the girls looked at each other for a moment and complied.

They both sat down in front of him and Jaden began to do one of the hardest things he ever had to…Relive his past.

“It all started when we were really born.” Jaden began. “Ryan a year older than me now, so yea he was the first to be experimented on in this whole mega project, now this is the first time I’ve actually met Ryan before, also the first time I’ve actually heard his name outside of you two.” Jaden explained.

“How come?” Ava asked.

“That’s because we weren’t given names, when we were being tested on.” Jaden said sadly. “After Ryan had been the first to succeed in the mega project, they let him go and live out his daily life, until his body was stable enough to grow, which was probably around the time you all became so close. When I came along….Well…” Jaden paused as he turned his head to the side, avoiding the girl’s gazes that fell upon him.

“They tried…To replicate the procedure, but my body rejected most of the experiments.” Jaden stated.

“So then why did Ryan call you a mega?” Alex asked him as she looked down at him. “You don’t have the height to be a mega, not to mention you’re taking durability pills just like any regular, so I don’t get why….” Jaden cut her off.

“Because I’m not a full mega…” He deeply sighed. “I’m only half. “ He let out.

“Half Mega?” Ava repeated. “So, you’re half regular, half mega? I don’t get that, how is that even remotely possible?” She asked him as Jaden slightly glanced up at her and then back at the ground.

“Me saying I’m a half mega, means that my body only took one important thing that a mega has, and that’s their body durability. I lack the size and the physical strength that Ryan has, but I’m supposedly the hardest person in the world to get rid of.” He said somberly.

“So wouldn’t that still be a good thing? I mean, with the how the world is nowadays you would think the population would need something like this.” Alex spoke up as Jaden just shook his head at her statement.

“No, it’s a horrible thing Alex; no one should have to experience what those people did to me.” He growled, slightly balling his fist up.

Alex looked down at him and then brought her eyes up to Ava. The two looked at each other, trying to comprehend what Jaden was saying, but there was one thing in particular on Alex’s mind.

“What I don’t get is why you didn’t tell us about this?” She said as Jaden rose his head up and looked up at her and could tell that she was upset, not angry, but more upset about finding out the truth from someone other than him. “You sat there and listened to what Ava and I had to tell you about our past and how we were treated today, so why couldn’t you trust us with what happened to you?” Alex asked him, her anger slightly rising.

Ava looked down at Jaden and nodded. “She’s right little guy, you kept a big secret from us, even after we told you ours.” She said sadly, trying not to let her anger show.

“I…I know.” Jaden replied.

“So what gives squirt? Why didn’t you tell us sooner? Instead, you had me hear this from my asshole of an ex-boyfriend?” Alex slightly shouted as Jaden just kept his head down.

“I thought you said you were going to give me a chance to make up for what I did?” She said now standing up. “How can you give me a chance at something, if you can’t even trust me with something as important as this?” She began to yell as Ava looked down at Jaden and turned her head away from him.

“She has a point little guy…Keeping something that big from us wasn’t cool at all.” She added, now slowly rising up as well, the two now peering down at the regular sized mega, who was still sitting on the grass, staring at it.

“I can’t believe you…After everything you heard from us…You….” Alex was about to continue, but Jaden spoke up.

“I’m sorry Alex….I just couldn’t.” He said as he hiccupped on the words that he never wanted to say, but began to come out.

Alex gritted her teeth as she looked down at him. “And why couldn’t you squirt? Is it because you thought I would hurt you again, because you and Ryan are the same!” She screamed as Ava turned her head slightly, not wanting to say that she was thinking the same thing.

“WE ARE NOT THE SAME!” Jaden screamed back at her, this time catching both the girls off guard. His eyes fell back to the ground as he began to slightly tremble again. “I…I never wanted to be anything but a normal person, I didn’t want to have any kind power over anyone….I just…I just wanted to be a normal person….With my own friends, but…I…I couldn’t have that.” He began to sniff as those heart wrenching memories began to flow back into his mind.

“I didn’t want to tell you….or anybody for that matter….Not because…I thought you would try to hurt me again….Or the fact that I would lose whatever trust I have with you two.” He continued as Alex and Ava looked down at him, their expressions soften as they listened to his heart felt story.

“I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted to forget!” Jaden shouted. “You two just sat here and talked about how you are being treated now, saying how hard it is not to have any friends, whether they are other giantess or regulars!” His outburst caught them off guard. “The fact of the matter is, no matter what anybody told you, you are still fucking human! You just got called out of your damn name; I was branded out of mine!” He shouted, this time tears of anger falling from his eyes.

“You don’t know what it’s like for your own parents to try to kill you in various ways, just to see if you could survive or if your body could hold up on a daily basis!” He looked up at Alex. “Tell me Alex has your father ever fucking treated you like an animal he was hunting and shot you more than ten times, just to see how many bullets it would take just to pierce your skin!” He screamed at her causing her to take a step back as he darted his tearful glare towards Ava.

“Ava has your mother ever tried to suffocate and drown you 3 or 4 nights out of the fucking week, just to see if your lungs carried the same effect that my fucking body does?” He yelled at her.

The girls couldn’t even speak a response as Jaden described his life to them in excoriating detail.

“Ryan was right…I was dubbed a failure and since I couldn’t die, but by regular physical means, I also lost my rights to be called human….By my own fucking parents.” He growled hatefully, this time. “And since they worked for the government as well, they started to work with Ryan’s parents to help them further Ryan’s growth development, by that time I was cast out of my own home and forced to stay in an orphanage.” He sighed as he let a small laugh escape his throat.

“The funny thing is Jaden isn’t even my real name. Hell I don’t even remember what my real name was.” He finished as he stood up and looked at the lake. “My parents never gave me a name; I was more like a tool to them. A useless one in fact, so they threw me away, just like any other thing that didn’t work to a person’s expectations.” He finished as he closed his eyes and let his first tear of sadness fall as he reopened them and stared at the lake.

“The only reason I’m here is because the government burned down the orphanage that took me in, saying that I wasn’t allowed any human contact with anybody, but my keeper didn’t listen.” He balled up his fist again. “She was the only one that saw me as a real person, she was the one that gave me the name that I go by now.” He closed his eyes. “And me being around her got her and 30 other kids killed, burned alive in the ashes of a fucking lie!” he shouted as both Alex and Ava looked on in shock, hurt and sadness as Jaden turned his back from the lake and walked passed them.

“Hey….Squirt….Where are….” Alex began.

“Just leave me alone.” He said back to her as he walked away from the giant girls that just stood there staring at his back as he walked away.

Alex sighed as she looked back at the lake. “Guess he had it tougher than we did huh?” She asked Ava sadly.

“And we scolded him about not telling us anything. “Ava started as she lowered her head down letting a tear fall out of her eye. “Now that I know…I wish I wouldn’t have said anything.” She said sadly as Alex couldn’t help but nod her head as she closed her eyes, picturing the pain that Jaden went through as he shouldered the burden of being branded the first government failure of the mega project.

“I wish I didn’t either….” She sadly said.

(Somewhere else in the community)

Night soon fell as Tasha walked up to another apartment complex and smirked to herself. Her eyes darted from left to right as she spotted a tiny regular who was running from her.

“Come on now, do we really have to do this?” She said as she took casual steps after him, her thong flip flops slapping against the reinforced pavement. “We both know how this is going to end, so why don’t you just save me the trouble and let me squash you already?” She asked him as he darted behind buildings and cut corners in-between them, trying to lose the giant crazy girl that was after him.

It didn’t take long for the little guy to get cornered as he made his way to the very back of the apartment complex as Tasha saw this and closed in on him.

The tiny regular she was chasing was a solid nerd. He wore glasses, a school shirt and tie, tight pants and regular black sneakers. He had abandoned everything except his house keys and his wallet, when he spotted Tasha. His hair was short and black and his body was slightly pale, which made him easier to spot.

“So little guy, I’ve finally caught you.” She smirked down at him as the tiny nerd looked up at the tall giantess that stood before him. “You do know why I’m after you right?” She asked him, still smiling as he nervously nodded his head.

“Good, so tell me little guy, before I step on you and squash you like the little bug you are, tell me why did you steal some of the reinforced durability pills from a nearby facility?’ She asked him.

It was true that the regular stole some pills that were supposed to be better than the regular durability pills, but he only had a few.

Tasha smirked as the regular didn’t answer her. So she shrugged and slowly lifted up her sandal clad foot. “Well alright then, I guess I’ll mix you in with the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.” She grinned seductively as she began to slowly lower it onto the little guy.

“NOOOO! Wait! I’ll talk I’ll talk!” He cried as her sandal pushed him on his back and the sole of the shoe settled on top of him. She was intrigued and really wanted to hear his reasoning before she crushed him.

“Go on, I’m listening.” She boomed above him.

The young boy cried as he began to tell her the reason why he stole the pills in the first place. “They were for my little sister.” He sobbed. “I…I didn’t have the money to buy her the regular ones and I heard these were better and that they lasted longer, I only took a few. I was going to give them all to her, so she could be safe.” He said as his tears fell to the ground as his face and back was slightly pressed against it.

“I don’t take the pills myself, I just give them all to her so she can live a happy life here, if anything happens to me then I’m fine with that, just as long as her body is strong enough to hold out for a while longer.” He finished as Tasha looked down at her foot, thinking of the boy’s antics and the reason why he did what he did.

After a moment of thinking it over she sighed and lifted her foot off of him. “Ryan’s going to kill me for this later.” She thought as she bent down and looked at the little guy that she was chasing. She extended her hand and gently picked him up and walked back towards the entrance of the complex that she chased him in.

Tasha did want someone to step on, she did want to feel someone crush beneath her, but she wasn’t heartless. Crystal had made a comment about her stepping on all her victims that Ryan wanted to disappear, but in truth she only stepped on the people that had malicious reasons for doing what they did. Stealing to hurt others, and murder without questions.

She sighed again as she set the little nerd down. “Look I think it’s sweet that you’re doing this all for your sister, but do me a favor and stay out of trouble.” She warned as the regular looked up at her. “The next giantess they decide to send after you may not be so understanding.” She finished as the regular nodded his head and took off running, thankful that Tasha spared his life.

Tasha took a deep breath and watched the tiny guy run away from her. “And here I was thinking I was going to have some fun tonight.” She shook her head. “Oh well, guess there’s nothing left me to do, but head back.” She said to herself as she took slow strides on the way back to the facility.

On the way there she saw a gang of four regulars mercilessly beating on a smaller boy, who didn’t look like he was even in high school yet.

Tasha smirked at this. “Looks like I found my fun.” She said as she walked up towards the scene, the tremors from her footsteps, stopping the violence as the four looked up at her.

“Well now, what’s going on here guys?” She asked them, smiling trying to hold back a giggle.

“Why don’t you mind your own business bitch?” One of the regular sized thugs shouted.

“Yea, this has nothing to do with you.” Another one said as Tasha ignored their insults and spotted the little boy curled up in a corner, beaten badly. Her smile faded as she reached down and gently scooped the tiny middle school kid up in her palm.

“Hey kid, you ok?” She whispered to him as she saw him shake a bit, scared to lift his head up and see what was around him.

Tasha looked down at the four thugs and grunted, but the psychotic smile appeared on her face as she looked down at some other regulars who saw what was going on, but too scared to stop it.

“Hey! Sense you guys didn’t stop this child from getting beat on, the least you can do is make sure he gets to the nearest hospital!” She shouted at them as she sat the gently placed the kid on the ground in front of a group of adults, who quickly nodded and did what they were told, leaving Tasha alone with the thugs in front of her.

“Now…” She said slowly. “What to do with you?” She said as she placed a finger on her lips and smiled disturbingly at them.

“What the fuck is your problem bitch?” The mouthy thug shouted, which quickly caught her attention. “We were busy with the kid and you just take him away from us like that, damn it’s always the girls that don’t know how to mind their own business.” He commented.

Tasha smiled widen. “Really now.” She leaned forward and gently scooped up the thug that mouthed off to her.

“And its guys like you, who don’t know how to watch their mouths when they speak, but that’s ok.” She said, her smile, now turning into a deadly seductive smirk. “You can watch mine.” She finished as she opened her mouth and tossed him in, quickly closing her lips, sealing any hope he had of getting out.

The other three thugs were in shock as she began to gently move the one in her mouth around with her tongue. She savored his taste as she gently sucked on his body, slamming him up against the roof of her mouth.

“Mmmm.” She moaned as her tongued snaked its way along his body.

Her tiny captive screamed for his life as Tasha’s tongue continued to toy with him. He felt the massive pink snake slowly wrap around him, constrict then release, then the tip of her tongue slowly sliding up under his shirt.

She gently licked his entire body as she looked down at the three thugs that were in front of her. She smirked as she trapped the poor guy under her tongue and held him there, suffocating him in her saliva.

“You guys want to see something exciting?” She asked them, not really caring of getting a reaction out of them. She quickly released the thug from her tongue and brought half of his body out of her mouth. His abdomen was the only thing that was stuck between her lips as she slowly pulled him back in, while he screamed for help, his hands was the last thing they saw as she sucked him back in her mouth like a spaghetti noodle.

She continued to wear the same smirk as she moved the tiny guy around her mouth a bit more, until he was trapped in-between her molars and without a second thought, she began to chew.

His friends gasped in shock as they heard a bone-chilling scream escape Tasha’s massive lips as she merciless chomped on the tiny thug that was in her mouth. She moaned as she used her right hand to squeeze her breast as she continued to chew the guy to bits, silencing his screams forever.

It looked as if she had an orgasm as she swallowed the blood and remains of the tiny human that was in her mouth. The shire ecstasy that ran through her body was amazing as she brought her eyes back down towards the three thugs that stood in front of her on the street that she made sure she had witnesses abandon.

“Now whose next?” She questioned as a skinner thug, took off running instantly.

Tasha just smirked at him as she just reached over and plucked him up from the ground. “Don’t worry little guy, my lips won’t chew you up….Well, not these anyway.” She said as she used her other hand to slowly unbuckle her jeans, allowing her access to her panties.

‘The guy quickly saw this and began to scream. “NO! NO! PLEASE DON’T! I’M SORRY!” He shouted as Tasha ignored his cries and gently pulled opened her waistband and dropping the little guy in her panties allowing him to slide down towards her pussy lips. She released the band, sealing him his dark prison that would soon be flooded.

“Now two left.” She said as she looked down at them. “Which one of you is going to crush for me?” She said as she slowly lifted her black thong like sandal up and lowering it onto the short fat thug of the group. She slowly pressed him down on his back, with his face planted against the sole of her shoe.

“PLEASE! DON’T DO IT! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” He said as Tasha looked down at her foot and then towards the other thug, who was really simple looking.

“Look at your friend.” She demanded as the last thug quickly obeyed and looked down at her sandal clad foot, with his friend under it.

“Now you under my shoe….Lick my soles.” She commanded as the little guy didn’t need to be told twice as he began to use his tongue to lap at the soles for all he was worth, which in Tasha’s mind wasn’t worth much.

She sighed pleasantly as she began to use her hand to rub her clit, maneuvering her fingers to push the thug in her panties into her pussy lips, gently.

“Oh yes, this is what I wanted.” She moaned to herself as she envisioned the little guy under her sandal licking the dirt from the soles of her shoes. She began to push the little guy in her panties In her lips as she began to rub harder as the guy under her shoe continue to kiss and lick for his life.

Their friend watching in amazement as he could only back up into a wall and stare at her, knowing that he would be next.

Tasha continued to rub herself as she began to slightly push down with her foot. “Little guy you said that you would do anything for me right?” She asked him as she continued to use the tiny man in her panties to pleasure herself.

“YES I’LL DO ANYTHING! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” He screamed up to her, hoping she would let him go.

“Squish for me.” She said as she pressed her foot down with all her might, instantly squashing the tiny guy under her sandal into nothing but a smear on the ground.

She moaned loudly as her orgasm was building up as she thought of Crystal, the one girl she wanted her under foot so badly. Not to crush her, but just to feel her. She wanted Crystal to explore her body, she wanted Crystal to be trapped in her panties, but the guy who currently occupied it would just have to serve as an appetizer for her pussy.

She slowly twisted her foot on the crush remains of the thug that perished beneath her sandals as she opened her eyes and smirked at the last remaining one.

She slowly slid her foot out of the sandal that just crushed one person. “Get in.” She ordered as the last remaining thug, gulped as he moved towards her sandal.

“Lay down on the insole I want to feel your body crush under my foot.” She told him as he lay down on her insole, knowing there was no way he could possibly get out of this situation.

Without even a second look at him she lowered her foot into the sandal and strapped it back on and began to feel the little guy under her foot. She closed her eyes as she pushed the tiny guy in her panties all the way into her lips and continued to rub herself as she imagined Crystal in her shoe, kissing her feet willingly and loving every second of it.

Tasha didn’t want to admit it, but she has a crush on Crystal, but was always too shy to say anything to her about, fearing that Crystal didn’t like her. “Oh yes. “She moaned as she started to wiggle her toes, allowing them to dance on the guys face as she grabbed his head, pushing upward against the underside of her toes.

“Mmmmmmm Smell them for me.” She whispered as she began to rub herself faster and faster as Crystal continued to stay on her mind. She pictured Crystal offering herself willingly laying underneath her foot allowing Tasha to do anything she wanted to her.

She pictured Crystal in her mouth, letting Tasha’s tongue explore her body, she pictured Crystal willingly crawling into her panties while she slept, lapping her tongue against her lips until she woke up.

The last vision that came to mind was Crystal lying on the ground, begging for Tasha to step on her. With that very image Tasha pressed her foot down onto her new insole, crushing him instantly under her foot, wiggling her toes, mangling the mess that was made under her foot.

As she did that she let out another pleasure moan and came right then and there, crushing and drowning the guy in her fluids.

Tasha took a step back for moment, her toes still wiggling, playing with the guy’s crushed remains under her foot.

She smiled as she came back to reality. “Oh that felt good.” She said as she began to make her way back to the facility and hopefully Crystal.

(Back at the apartment complex)

Jaden sat in his room in the dark, staring at the wall. He was upset; he was lonely, the memories still plaguing his mind after he tried so hard to forget them.

He wanted to just leave, he wanted to go away, but where could he go. There was no place that was really willing to take him considering the circumstances he was under.

Suddenly he heard the door knob on the giant door turn and his bedroom door push open, but he didn’t turn around to see who it was, in fact he already knew.

‘What do you want?” He asked out of the blue as a pair of footsteps walked in and gently closed the door behind her…Locking it.

‘I wanted to apologize.” The feminine voice said he who knew belonged to Alex.

“It was wrong of me to force something out of you like that, when I really should have just waited until you were ready to tell me.” She said as she sat on the giant bed next to him. “That and I wanted to see how you were doing.” She finished.

“And what about Ava?” He asked her, still choosing not to look up at her.

Alex lowered her eyes at the floor, looking down at her shoes. “Ava was upset about how we got the answer out of you as well and went home, she’s probably mad at herself more than anything.” Alex explained.

Alex slowly removed her shoes and socks along with them, trying to get comfortable as she sat and talked with her regular sized roommate.

“Listen Jaden, I’m sorry for how things turned out for you and I’m sorry that we kind of, you know…Made you tell us something you really didn’t want to remember. It’s just that, you know were supposed to be friends right? So, you know things like this we're so supposed to know about each other, just in case something comes up.” She said smiling sadly down at him as he sat on his bad.

“Why would you even want to be friends with a failure like me?” Jaden replied. “You even said it yourself; Ryan and I are the same. That should give you enough reasons to go back to treating me like how you used to.” Jaden responded sadly as depression began to take over.

Alex sighed as she looked down at him. “No it shouldn't.” She said sadly as she reached over and picked up his tiny form in-between her two fingers. “In fact, it only made me want to protect you more.” She said with a smile as she laid back on the bed holding Jaden in her hand, who was now looking at her perplexed.

“Squirt, what I said out there was out of line ok?” She sat him on her belly and smiled. “I didn’t mean any of it, if anything I just want to be there for you.” She said as she cupped her hands behind, gently using her fingers to rub his back.

Jaden just sat there, not really knowing how to reply.

“Thanks…..Alex.” He managed to say, still drowning in his own misery.

Alex looked at him for a minute and an idea popped into her head, it was risky, but it would probably be the only way to get his mind off of things.

“Come here squirt. “ She said softly as she gently wrapped her fingers around him, catching him slightly by surprise as she slowly lifted him towards her face.

“Alex…Alex what are you doing?’ He asked her as she just smiled at him.

“Shhhh….Just relax.” She said as she began to use the other hand to gently pull his shirt off.

“Alex! Hey!” Jaden shouted as he felt his shirt leave his body as Alex began to stroke his chest gently with her finger.

The feeling of her index finger gently rubbing against Jaden’s chest, made him calm down just a bit, he slightly closed his eyes enjoying the little massage his chest was getting.

Suddenly without warning, Alex began to remove his shoes and socks, followed by his pants and underwear, leaving Jaden completely naked in her palm as she continued to massage his chest.

Jaden now lying down on her palm stopped putting up a fight as Alex took her left hand and began to unbutton her pants slowly. She continued to smile at him as she removed her pants completely, with a bit of effort, leaving on a pair of white panties.

“Hey Squirt….” She called out to him softly, her breath blowing against him as she brought him up to her face again. “Remember what I asked you at the restaurant?” She asked him nicely as her finger continued to move against his chest.

Jaden had his eyes closed as Alex continued to work her form of a nice massage against his chest.

“About me asking you if you wanted to be the next thing I chew on.” She said as she continued to smile at Jaden, who was now more relaxed then he had ever been.

All Jaden could do was moan a bit as Alex finger slowly slid down his chest, stopping in-between his legs as she gently massaged him.

“You know I wouldn’t mind right?” She said softly as she continued to stroke him. “You know, having you in my mouth, pleasuring you with my tongue and using you as my chewing gum.” She teased him. “I wouldn’t hurt you, you know that right?” She said again, still stroking his member in-between his legs.

“I’ll let you lie on my tongue and roll you around, sucking on you until you squirt.” She smiled. “Would you like that little guy?” She said as Jaden couldn’t help but moan again as Alex slowly sat up, still looking down at him.

“Alright then, in you go.” She said as she opened her mouth and gently slid Jaden in-between her lips. She slowly closed her mouth behind him, trapping him in the cave of pleasure that was only meant for him, in her mind.

She began to slowly move her tongue around his body, licking every inch of him teasingly dragging her tongue against his face, sliding along his chest and stopping in-between his legs as she used the tip of her tongue to gently lick him up and down.

Jaden, with his eyes closed realized where he was, but knew he was safe as Alex tongue began to work its magic on him as she laid back on to the bed, while she gently toyed with him. She was careful with him, she pushed his body up into the roof her mouth and rubbed his back with her tongue, before she brought him back down, placing her tongue flatly on top of him.

She moaned as she tasted him for the first time, her taste buds excited from the body that was recently on top of them.

Alex began to think about all the things she told her tiny roommate that she would do to him, her mind in total bliss as she began to move his body to the side of her mouth, placing him gently in-between her teeth. Once he was there she slowly brought them down on his body.

Feeling him in her mouth as she continued to gently chew on him sent a chill down her spine. She moaned as she felt his body resist the pressure to be crushed and continued to slowly chew him like he was nothing but a piece of gum that she wanted to savor.

She could hear Jaden’s moans coming from her mouth as she continued to slowly bring her teeth down onto him, knowing that he was enjoying this treatment, only made her dive into ecstasy more. She was finally realizing the fantasies that she thought she would never be able to fulfill, but here she was, chewing on a regular sized human being, and he was letting her do it.

She moved him away from her teeth and began to play with him in her mouth again.

Sucking gently on his body as she let her tongue slide in-between his legs again as she gently licked him again.

She felt his lower body push against her tongue as she pushed him back down with her tongue and continued to the random motion.

“He’s having sex with my tongue.” The thought made her giggled as she continued to overpower him with her tongue.

She soon felt his movements become faster and faster as she heard him give another loud moan and liquid shoot into her mouth as his body relaxes, her tongue clearly being the winner in their little activity.

She kept him pinned under her tongue as she swallowed the offer she was given.

After she closed her eyes and felt his fluids slide down her throat, she quickly opened her mouth and gently pulled him out, watching as he tried to catch his breath.

“So how was it?” She asked, smiling seductively at him as she looked at his tired form.

“It…Was….Awesome.” He managed to get out as she sat up on the bed, placing both her feet on the floor.

“You think you can go another round squirt?” She asked him as she brought him to her face and gently licked him again. “Remember what I else I told you?” She whispered, her breath blowing gently against him.

“About how I would step on you and wear you out in my shoe, using my toes to massage your face.” She teased again, causing another erection to come about out of Jaden. “You’d like that wouldn’t you squirt?’ She asked him as she continued to lick up his body slowly.

“You’d like to be trapped in my shoe, licking and kissing my foot as I step on you, wouldn’t you?” Alex said as Jaden couldn’t help but picture Alex stepping on his tiny resilient body, while she carelessly walked around doing whatever she wanted.

“You want to be the ground that I walk on, while your face is pressed against the bottom of sole, you want me to forget about you down there while I go on about my day.” Her words were taunting him, making him believe that’s what he actually wanted and the sad thing is…It was.

“I could step on you every day if you like squirt, I don’t mind.” She said as she gently began to lower Jaden down onto the carpet. “You could lie in front of my bed when I wake up in the morning, you know? I could step on you when I wake up, or when I’m in the kitchen fixing us breakfast.” She said as she watched as Jaden looked up at her while she slowly raised her right foot over his small body.

“Remember how I told you I would step on all your meals and you could eat them from under my foot?” She seductively smiled. “Would you like that?” She asked him as she gently lowered her foot down on top of him, her toes, covering his face and her sole resting against his abdomen and penis.

She gently wiggled her toes along his face, rubbing it gently. She smiled as she began to move her foot slowly on the regular sized man under her foot. Her toes gently grabbing his head and pushing his face under her toes as she slowly released him and did it again.

“Squirt, want to lick my foot for me?” She asked him as she leaned back in the bed, getting wet at the excitement she was experiencing. “Go on, I know you want to, I don’t mind.” She cooed as a shiver went down her spine as she felt Jaden’s tongue gently slide against the ball of her foot. She moaned as his tongue lapped up to the underside of her toes as she wiggled them on his face.

She continued to move her foot against him, his member rubbing against her arch.

Jaden began to kiss, lick and suck on her foot like his life depended on it as she continued to press his little body against the carpet. She trapped him under foot, her toes now pushing his face against the underside of her toes again and keeping it there as he continued to lick for what he was worth. She pressed down into him and continued to speed up as she felt him get harder as he continued to kiss and lick her foot.

She began to love the feeling of his face pressed up against her foot, his body rhythmically moving with her arch as she knew it wouldn’t be long now before he released again.

She continued to maneuver her toes over his face, pushing it back into the carpet, keeping him pinned as she took total control, her arch still sliding against his penis, which soon ejaculated once again.

Alex smiled as she felt his fluids on the bottom of her foot as she stop moving it, but let it rest on top of the tiny mega. She felt him breathing heavily as she used her toes to stroke his face to calm him down.

“Come on squirt, I know you got one more left in you.” She smirked as she removed her foot from his body and slowly lifted him up towards her.

“Remember the last thing I told you little guy?” She asked him as she slowly blew on him.

“Alex…Stop…I can’t.” Jaden began.

“Shhhh...Just listen to me.” Alex said as she smiled at him.

“Remember what I said about you going into my panties?” Alex asked him as she gently placed a kiss on his body, letting her tongue slide in-between her lips licking his member once again, gaining a reaction out of Jaden.

“Well how about you go down there and tell me what you think,” She said as she gently pulled on her waistband, opening it up, and sliding Jaden in, snapping it close and sealing it shut.

Jaden panted a bit as he found his way to her lips and began to use his hands to gently massage it. Alex moaned as she laid back and closed her eyes, the thought of having someone as small as him in her panties excited her.

It nearly blew her mind as Jaden began to play the same mind games she did as he gently blew on her pussy. Alex moaned as she began to feel his tiny kisses against her, his lips pressing ever so slightly as she took her hand and began to rub against him, pushing him closer into her.

Soon Jaden stuck out his tongue and began to lick along the massive surface of her lips as Alex shivered as Jaden’s tongue worked its way around her clit. She slowly massaged his back, through her panties. Jaden tongue continued to move as he began to lick and kiss her clit, slightly nibbling against her lips, which caused Alex to gasp and moan as she quickly moved her hand inside of her panties and began to slowly push Jaden in, head first.

She had him half way in, his legs sticking out as she grabbed him and gently started to push him in her and bring him out, repeating the process over and over as her lips produced fluids as Jaden was being pushed into her pussy.

Alex moaned louder and louder as she continued to thrust Jaden in faster and faster, until she let out scream, her fluids shooting out all over the tiny mega that was half-way in her.

The orgasm she experienced was amazing, better than what she ever felt before. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a split second, but they returned as the orgasm began to subside as she pulled out the tiny man and slowly sat up.

He was covered in her fluids, but he looked as the enjoyed the whole experience.

“So did you like it?” She asked him as she got up and went into the bathroom, with him in her hands.

“More than anything.” He replied as Alex smiled as she looked at the time.

“Good, now let’s get you cleaned up.” She said as she took Jaden into the bathroom and washed him off completely, drying him after she was done and heading back into his bedroom.

She sat him on top of the large bed and left the room. After a few minutes she came back with a new pair of baby blue panties as she flipped over the covers and lay down in the giant bed in Jaden’s room.

With the lights turned out she grabbed him and laid him next to her on the pillow.

“You’re sleeping with me now?” He asked her as she smiled at him.

“Got a problem with that squirt?” She replied back with a question as she continued to smile. “Just think of this as me protecting you from the cruel world you live in. “She said as she slowly pulled the covers over half his body, using her fingers to lay gently on top of him, cradling him in a soft hug as the two looked at each other and smiled before they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
End Notes:

Whew, now this chapter was a hard one. I didn't think I could pull this one off, but I think it turned out rather nicely.

Chapter 13 by JT07

A few hours later, after Tasha’s little adventure, she was entering the facility again. She thought about what to tell Ryan about the regular she let get away because she felt it was cruel to take someone out, who was only looking out for someone he cared for.

She sighed at the thought of what Ryan would say as she’s been through this scenario many times before.

“Well I could tell him that he gave me the slip and got away from me.” She thought. “No I told him that about the other guy, who was just trying to protect his daughter.” She remembered. “Oh I could tell him that he hid in some alley way and I couldn’t find him.” She smiled, but then frowned again. “No that’s the same thing as giving me the slip.” She groaned as her footsteps echoed through the hallways.

Her sandal clad feet slapped against the floors of the facility carelessly, since nobody was in the halls at the hour she returned. She enjoyed these peaceful walks by herself, it gave her time to think about the regulars she crushed, eaten or pleasured herself with.

“It’s not like I’m a monster or anything.” She said to herself as she continued to walk. “I did what I thought was right, I mean they deserved what they got.” She tried to convince herself. “I mean, they were trying to hurt someone, if not worse, so an eye for an eye, and in the process I saved someone’s life and spared another.” She smiled at the good she did.

“Anybody heartless enough to hurt someone else is a monster, regardless of who they are.” She smiled brightly to herself, but then a thought entered her mind as she thought about the mega running everything. “So what does that make Ryan?” She asked herself out loud.

As she thought about her statement, she heard something down the hallway.

“What….What is that?” She questioned as she began to make her way towards the sound that she heard. “It sounds like crying.” She spoke again as she got around to the corner of the hallway, peaking her head around the corner, making sure whoever was crying didn’t see her.

When she poked her head out she didn’t see anybody, her eyes darted from left to right, surveying her surroundings, only to realize that the crying wasn’t coming from the hallway.

“Hey…That sounds like its coming from Crystal’s room.” She said to herself as she took a few more steps down the hallway and saw that Crystal’s door was slightly cracked.

Tasha having her mind on Crystal during the time she spent at the facility began to worry as she slowly opened the door to Crystal’s room, that she was forced to take, against her wishes with her employment with Ryan.

“Crystal…” Tasha called as she stepped into her large sized room, made so a giantess or in Crystal’s case Ryan could enter.

There she saw her, sitting in the corner of her bed that was pressed up against the wall. Her arms hugged her knees as he curled up in a ball, looking down at picture she sat in front of her. Her eyes were red, her hair was a mess, her clothes were ripped, and Tasha couldn’t help, but notice a couple of bruises on her.

“Crystal…” Tasha called her name out sadly as she took a step towards Crystal.

Crystal immediately looked up and saw in her eyes the crazed psycho giantess that always talked about stepping on her, never anybody else, it was always her.

She sobbed, wiping the tears away from her eyes as she looked up at the giantess, who returned the look of sadness towards her.

“I guess…You’re here to finish what Ryan started huh?” She asked, wiping a few more tears away from her face with her arm as she sobbed.

Tasha looked perplexed as she eyed the regular in a sobbing mess in front of her.

“Ryan…Finish…Crystal what are you talking about?” Tasha asked as she took a step closer, but notice Crystal started to shake in fear as she looked up at her.

“Don’t….Just stay back.” She cried as Tasha stopped in mid-stepped and looked down at her. She’s never seen Crystal like this before, she was a complete wreck. She was always the type to keep her composure about damn near everything, but this time something got to her, no not something…Someone.

“Crystal….” Tasha said slowly as she bent down in front of Crystal. “I’m not going to hurt you, just tell me what’s wrong.” She said, trying to assure Crystal that she could talk to her.

“…Yea…Right.” Crystal sadly smiles as she looks down at the picture that was in front of her. “I remember what you said before you left. “You wanted to see Ryan fry my ass, just so you can get a quick orgasm off of my screams.” She finished sadly as she brought her knees up closer, hugging herself tightly.

“You even offered to kill me, before Ryan got a chance to, you wanted to step on me so bad before you went out on whatever little escapade that Ryan sent you on.” Crystal continued on as Tasha looked on at her in shock.

Tasha eyes lowered. The harsh reality was she did say those things to Crystal, not like she really wanted to go that far with her, but it was something that got her juices flowing. It was something that got her excited when she said it, but she never really meant to hurt Crystal with her words at all, nor did she want her to think that she would actually do it to her.

“Ryan….Ryan promised me that if I did everything he asked me to, he would leave my family alone Tasha…” Crystal began as Tasha brought her eyes back down towards the small girl. Her eyes puffy from the constant crying she was doing. “He said….He said…” She hiccupped. “That no matter what, they'd be ok.” She began. “But….But…He lied to me….I did everything….Everything Tasha….And…” Crystal exploded into tears again as she buried her face in her knees.

Tasha’s face carried more than the expression of worry and concern for the regular that cried in front of her. Tasha, not pushing to ask anymore saw the picture that Crystal was looking at and slowly picked it up, unnoticed by Crystal.

Tasha brought the picture to her face as she got a clear visual of what it held.

She gasped, her hand clasped over her mouth as she saw the house that Crystal’s family lived in, burned and crushed to nothing, both her parents body laid out in front of the yard, nearly incinerated as her two kid brothers bodies hung from the edge of the house.

Tasha quickly turned her eyes away as she brought them back to lie on Crystal’s crying form.

“Crystal...I.” Tasha was at a loss for words as she reached out to touch Crystal, but thought against it, thinking it wouldn’t be the right thing to do for now.

Crystal continued to sob as she brought her eyes up to look at Tasha.

“You…You wanted to kill me right? In Ryan’s place….That’s what you said right?” Crystal asked Tasha as Tasha looked at her, her eyes beginning to tear up as well.

“You said that you would…Just give me a light step….And everything would be ok? Everything would just disappear and I wouldn’t have to worry about Ryan anymore.” Crystal said as she slowly stood up and front of her bed.

“I told you all this time that you couldn’t do it and I wouldn’t let you….” Crystal continued as she began to pull of her torn shirt from her body. “Well…Maybe….Just…Maybe.” She continued to cry as Tasha saw the ripped shirt leaving her body, revealing a girl with bruises all over her; her pink bra was hanging off by a shred of fabric.

“Cry…Crystal….” Tasha called, her emotions not being able to hold after seeing Crystal the way she is.

“If you…You promise….Promise to make it quick.” Crystal said as she slowly began to take off her skirt. “Then…I’ll….” She paused. “I’ll let you….Crush me.” Crystal finished her eyes almost seeming lifeless as Tasha looked down at her, tears now slowly sliding down her cheek.

She finally had got what she wanted, but her message was received all wrong. Yes, Tasha did in face want to have Crystal under foot, but not in a harmful way. She wanted Crystal to enjoy the same pleasures it would have brought her, but this….This was too far. The bruises on her body, the heartbreak of losing a family, being trapped in this hell they painted over with a peaceful cover.

“I remember one time you…said you wanted to see me naked under foot….or whatever you had on…So.” Crystal continued as she continued to remove her skirt.

“Crystal Wait!” Tasha blurted out, causing Crystal to look up at her.

“You…You don’t have to do this, it’s…It’s not right.” Tasha said hoping that Crystal wouldn’t put up too much of fight.

“So….You’re just going to let me suffer like this?” Crystal said as she let her hands fall to her side. “You know…” She began to cry again. “I thought….I thought out of all people, you would be the one that would hurt me the most.” Her body shivered as a cold sensation ran down her spine as she admitted what she thought would be her last feelings to anybody.

“Every day you would tell me how much you wanted to stomp me out, or try and convince me that being a stain under your foot wouldn’t be so bad.” She let out. “But now…When I finally let you have what you always wanted….”

“That’s not what I always wanted Crystal!” Tasha shouted at her, gaining Crystal’s attention in the process. “That’s….This….I never wanted you to go through this.” She said as she lowered her eyes to the ground.

“I….Yes, I may have said things that gave the impression that I wanted to squish you, or you feel you crush beneath me, but that’s never really truly what I wanted.” Tasha admitted, slightly turning her head away from her.

“What I really wanted was to have you there so we could hopefully both enjoy something. “She sighed as Crystal looked at her, her eyes still low and puffy. “Look, I know I may come off like a psychotic bitch to you, but…I’m really not all that crazy, if at all.” She extended her hand out towards Crystal and gently placed her finger on her head and began to rub it.

“You told me today that I basically crushed everybody that Ryan told me to and the truth is, I’ve let most of those people go.” She explained.

“…Why?” Crystal sobbed, wiping another set of tears away.

Tasha smiled as she slowly grabbed Crystal in-between her fingers and gently lifted her off the floor.

“Because it wasn’t right.” She smiled sadly. “I did crush a few people, but only those that really didn’t have a heart or a soul no less.” Tasha made sure, she pointed out her reason for crushing the few people that she did, so that Crystal wouldn’t think any less of her.

“I never wanted to crush anyone with a good heart, or trying to do something right for someone they care about, that’s just wrong.” She said as she cupped Crystal in her hand and gently rubbed her back with her index finger.

“And I don’t want to do that to you either Crystal. “ Tasha smiled as Crystal looked down sadly.

“So….So you won’t stop me from feeling like this then.” She simply replied. “You won’t step on me, like you always threatened.” Her voice losing all faith in the world she once knew.

Tasha took a deep breath and slowly moved crystal to her face.

“No…That’s suicide Crystal, I’m not helping you out with that.” Tasha assured.

“Fine….I’ll do it myself.” She said as she turned around in her palm and was about to jump off from it, but she felt Tasha’s fingers wrap around her body, which caused her to turn around in anger.

“WHY WON’T YOU JUST LET ME DIE! THAT’S WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT! WHY NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SIT HERE AND SUFFER WHEN I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO?” Crystal screamed as she began to thrash in Tasha’s hand.

“Crystal calm down!” Tasha voiced raised back, but not out of anger, but out of shire concern.

“NO LET ME GO! LET ME GO!” Crystal screamed. She kicked, she thrashed; anything that she could do that would possibly hurt herself in the end. “JUST LET ME GO! LET ME GO.”She started to tire herself out. ‘Just…Let…Me…Go.” She began to cry in Tasha’s hand.

“I…I…Don’t want to be…Here anymore.” Crystal was through; heartbroken was to say the least as Tasha couldn’t help herself, but cry at the scene she was seeing.

Without another second to waste, Tasha pulled to her chest in a soft hug.

“Don’t worry Crystal.” Tasha said as she stood up and walked out of Crystal’s room. “You want to have to stay here anymore. “She said softly to her as Tasha began to make her way towards her room. “And me and Ryan going to have a long…Violent talk.” She thought to herself as her sandal clad feet slapped angrily in the hall way.

(The next morning)

Alex eyes blinked open as she lifted her head up to see Jaden sitting on the pillow looking depressed.

“Morning Squirt….What’s wrong?” She asked him as Jaden slightly glanced at her and then back down at the pillow he was sitting on. “Is that the stuff that Ryan said yesterday?” She asked as Jaden slightly nodded, the effects of last night had worn off after they had fallen asleep.

“It’s just…I don’t know…Why me? I never asked for any of this, why did I have to be picked to be fuck up of everything?” He asked her as Alex just looked down at him sadly.

“No family, no friends, no nothing….What the fuck did I do to deserve a life like this?” He asked as Alex tilted her head a bit as she gently picked him up off of the pillow and sat him in her palm.

“Stop it.” She said, sending him a slight glare.

“You do have friends and you do have a family.” She added. “If Ava and I are all you got, then we’ll be both, plus you’ll make more friends here, I promise you.” Alex said with a slight smile as Jaden looked at her and sighed again.

“You don’t understand Alex…” He replied.

“What’s not to understand?” She quickly replied. “I understand that your life must have been a hell of lot worse than mine and we both have been through some pretty deep shit.” She stated. “But still, that doesn’t mean you just up and throw everything away, because you feel like you can’t do it anymore.” She said as she gently rubbed his stomach with her finger.

“I’m all tall freak of nature, created by the government and written in the fantasies of others, while you…Are probably given one the best gifts anyone could ask for, but are stuck in the negativity of the whole thing, which I can understand why you would be.” She talked as she pulled her finger away.

“But listen to me squirt, all that is in the past and it’s time for you to leave it there and move on.” She smiled as Jaden continued to look up at her.

“I promise you me and Ava aren’t going to leave you hanging ok?” She assured.

“Yea…But I’m half mega and…”

“I don’t give a damn.” Alex cut him off. “I don’t care if you were ¾ mega or a full mega, you’re still human.” She said as the same words that Jaden preached to her, returned him. “…Isn’t that what you told me?” She smiled softly as Jaden sat there in her palm for a moment and gently nodded.

“Still…It hurts you know.” Jaden replied back sitting back against her fingers. “My life has been hellish since the day I was born almost, and…Sometimes, it just seems like there’s no way out….And I can’t end it all myself, because…” He pointed at his body.

“I’m too damn durable and my body lacks the physical strength needed to do any damage.” He explained.

“That’s not the way to go anyway, squirt.” Alex replied sadly.

“Well it’s not like people are going to miss me or anything if that does happen.” Jaden responded back.

Alex slightly turned her eyes away from him. “….I would.” She replied sadly.

Alex felt a tug at her heart. She knew that the two had bonded ever since the incident where she had lost her mind and nearly suffocated and drowned the regular in her hand. Ever since then, she mentally vowed that she would try to make his stay here enjoyable, no matter the cost.

“Listen….I don’t really normally do this, but….I do care about you…..A lot actually.” Alex began. “I know it’s only been a few days, but a lot has happened and well, you know I don’t want anything to happen to you anymore, not even by my own hands.” She whispered at the end of her statement.

Jaden eyes were fixed on her as she told him she cared. He took a deep breath, letting her words sink as Alex brought her eyes back to him.

“Seeing you like this really does suck ok? You don’t know how upset and worried me and Ava are about you.” She blurted out as Jaden was taken back by the sudden reaction.

“I mean what happened yesterday at the park, Ava wouldn’t even speak; she was so far gone up her ass about how we grilled you about not telling us…And me well... Last night….” She blushed as she turned her eyes away from him again. “I wanted….I wanted to make it up to you…So….I thought….That taking your mind off of things….Would…You know, help.” Alex confessed as Jaden continued to sit in her palm.

The things that Alex was willing to do for him now amazed him. At first it was like she couldn’t stand him and now….Now things were different.

“So stop alright….You are who you are and nobody can take that from you. No matter what you look like on the outside, what your body has on the inside.” She smiled sadly.

“Or how tall you are compared to all the regulars around you.” Jaden added with a smirk.

Alex smile brighten a bit as she held him up to her face. “Ok there’s that, but you’re still human.” She finished as she gave him a quick kiss, her lips pressing against his body before pulling away.

“Now, what do you want for breakfast?” She asked him as she rose up out of the bed. “Or should I say, how do you want your breakfast?’ She smirked at him as she walked towards his bedroom door.

“Ha-ha, I think I’ll let you decide that one for me.” Jaden chuckled.

“I don’t think you want to do that squirt.” Alex smiled as they walked out of his room.

“Alright then scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage and Pancakes, come on woman move it.” He joked as Alex gave him a playful glare.

“Don’t ruin the moment runt.” She said as they both entered the kitchen, laughing as they both got ready to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

(Ava’s Apartment)

Ava had collapsed on her bed as she turned off her computer. She had been up all night, researching and hacking into whatever government database she could to find anything on Ryan. Unknown to a lot of people, Ava was an expert hacker. She learned from her years as a regular, when she would constantly play and hack different things that held in kind of information she wanted to know.

This here was no different. She hacked and covered her tracks so she wouldn’t be traced and Ryan wouldn’t find out.

“Oh god, that was hell.” She spoke out; exhausted from the all-nighter she pulled as she laid on her bed with a small smirk on her face.

“Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan….It’s only a matter of time before I find something on you.” She said to herself as she rolled over in her bed and gently closed her eyes. “Or at least find what I’m looking for.” She smiled to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep. “Karma….is….a….bitch.” She snored lightly as she remembered the last thing she saw on her computer before she turned it off.

End Notes:

First off, I forgot to say how happy I was that I hit 100 reviews. Whooooooo! and on my first story, thanks guys and girls for reading and the support. Now to be honest, I don't know how long i want to make this story, because now I'm like you guys...Ryan is starting to really piss me off! lol.

Chapter 14 by JT07
Author's Notes:

This is pretty much a filler to move the story along, but still left it with a heavy cliff hanger, I wonder will happen next chapter :D

The morning pass by quickly as Ava made her way over to Alex’s house. The sun beamed down brightly as the sky was clear on this sunny day. The wind blew gently, bird’s chirped, the lake water swayed gently back and forth as regulars and giantess walked all around the apartment.

Some was laughing, some playing, or some just simply enjoying the day that they all had, whether it was individual or as friends, everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Ava smiled at the scene as she walked up to Alex’s door apartment door, lifting her hand up to knock, she realized something.

She smirked and simply turned the knob, opening the door letting herself in.

“She never locks the door.” She said to herself as she closed the door behind her and looked around to see Alex’s bedroom door was wide open, but heard voices coming from Jaden’s room.

“But she can close the door in Jaden’s room huh?” She said to herself as she walked towards Jaden’s bedroom door, grabbing the knob and turning it.

She opened the door to see the giantess sitting on the bed, with Jaden in her lap, while she sat crossed legged on the large bed, playing Titan Fall 4 on the big screen TV.

“Call in your Titan squirt!” Alex yelled as she mashed a couple of buttons on her controller.

“I’m trying, but I keep getting shot.” He replied back as his character was seen getting shot down, by the opposing team member. “See what I mean! Ugh!” He shouted in frustration.

“Just do it when you spawn again.” She said as she mashed another button on her controller, gunning down the enemy. “We need a few more titans and we can win this!” She exclaimed.

“On it!” Jaden shouted as he pressed a button on his controller.

Suddenly a large robotic humanoid landed on the ground in the game that they were playing.

“Suit up!” Jaden smirked as his character hopped into the humanoid mecha and charged into battle.

“Yea it’s on now! It’s on now! What you going to…What the fuck!” Jaden shouted as his titan mecha exploded instantly. “I didn’t have a minute with it!” He shouted as he was shot down again.

“Oh my god squirt you suck!’ Alex replied as she was shot down as well, ending the game and causing their team to retreat.

“Great thanks a lot squirt.” Alex sighed as she looked down at the little guy sitting in her lap with his arms crossed; mad at the game he just lost.

“No the game just sucks, I told you to put in something else.” He whined.

“You still blame the game for your lack of skills huh?” Alex teased a bit.

“Whatever, those guys were you using mod controllers or something, there’s no way I should have died that fast.” He complained as he looked up at her.

“Or….Or you probably shouldn’t just charge in head on, only to get outnumbered by the whole team.” She added.

“Meh, what do you know?” He retaliated.

“Ava was leaning against the door frame, watching the whole thing with a smile on her face and her arms crossed.

“Sounds like you two are having fun?” She said smirking at the two. “And you didn’t even invite me, now I’m hurt.” She faked.

“Oh calm down.” Alex smiled up at her. “Besides, squirt here thought he was pretty good, so I told him let’s see how good he is and he’s only killed like 4 people and died like 37 times.” Alex snickered.

“I did not!” Jaden shouted up at her.

Ava giggled herself as she looked down at him. “Were they even online players that you killed little guy?” She asked him.

“Of course they were!’ He playfully glared at her.

Alex shook her head and looked up at her best friend. “They were bots that he killed.” She told her. “You should have seen how excited he got when he dropped a few of them.” She giggled at Jaden’s previous antics.

“Hmph, I had to show them who owns this game.” Jaden declared playfully.

Ava laughed as she leaned off the door and walked up to the large bed, sitting down next to Ava.

“I’m sure the game is well aware of your combat and war skills little guy, maybe we can go a round or two.” She smirked. “I’ll be on the opposite team of course.” She pointed out, smiling down at him.

“So what? You act like I’m supposed to be scared or something.” Jaden stood up, smirking at her.

Ava’s eyes widen a bit. “Oh well I’m sorry, I didn’t think you were this bad player, then when we do run a game, we’re going to have to wager a bet.” Ava responded as she looked down at Jaden. “Are you sure you want to do that little guy? If you back out now, it’ll save you the trouble and embarrassment.” She assured as Jaden looked up at Alex.

“Hey don’t look at me, I’m not in this.” She waved her hands up in front of her. “Besides she’s already kicked my butt a few times anyway, so I’d think about it if I were you.” She pointed out as Jaden returned his gaze back up to Ava, who continued to smirk down at him.

“Oh don’t tell him about anything Alex.” Ava said still peering down at Jaden. “I think he would like the stipulations I would have set for him IF I lose.” She taunted. “But if he loses, I’m going to do horrible mean, but exciting for both of us, things to you.” She smiled as Jaden took a step back as both he and Alex looked up at Ava.

“She…She scares me.” Jaden said playfully gripping onto Alex’s shirt.

“I know…Me to.” Alex said slightly backing up from her friend playfully.

“Oh come on guys.” Ava smirked as she looked at Alex. “Alex can join the fun to.” She said, slowly scooting closer to the both of them. “You both would have to do what I say and I could use for my own selfish pleasures and needs.” She grinned as Alex backed up with Jaden in her hand.

“Don’t be a selfish bitch Ava.” Alex laughed as Ava laughed with her. “What if I win?” She smiled as she looked down at the regular sitting in her lap. “I could use both of you to make up for lost time with my happy sexual life.” She said as she stared at Jaden, almost hungrily.

“Or…You could just let me take the little guy back to my place and you can buy yourself a dildo.” Ava suggested with a smile as Alex gave her a light grunt.

‘Yea whatever.” Alex crossed her arms as Ava got comfortable on the bed as she reached over and grabbed Jaden from Alex’s lap. “Anyway, I think we all need to talk.” Ava said as she placed Jaden in her lap and looked back up at her best friend.

Alex looked up at her, giving her a questionable look. “Alright, what’s up?” She replied, getting comfortable on the bed as well.

“Yea, what’s so important that we need to talk about it?” Jaden added looking up at Ava.

Ava looked down at Jaden and smiled. “Well after the whole conversation with ass face, I decided to do a little research on you and the whole mega experiment thing.” Ava began as Jaden’s eyebrow slightly rose.

“Wait, research? I’m pretty that that’s all top secret information, even me.” Jaden stepped in quickly. “I don’t think I would be anywhere online or registered as anything.” Jaden finished as Ava looked at him and then back at Alex.

Ava smiled as Alex looked down at Jaden.

“Don’t worry; if anyone can find anything out it’s her, she’s somewhat of a hacker.” Alex stated as Jaden looked back up at Ava.

“You’re kidding me, right?” He asked her as he crossed his arms. “You’re a hacker, out of all things, you’re a hacker.” He didn’t look convinced, but was going to allow Ava to explain everything if she could.

“There’s a couple things you don’t know about me little guy.” Ava started off as she gently rubbed his head with her finger. “And yes I am like Alex said, somewhat of a hacker.” She began to explain. “During our time we spent with the government, they made sure we were properly educated in a specific field that we showed an excessive amount of knowledge in.” She told him.

Jaden with his arms crossed looked up at her. “So what? Did they give you a standardized test or something?” He asked.

“Yea something like that “She responded. “More like a test that covered more than just your typical general studies. Every girl that was made into a giantess excels in something and mine was computers. Knowing everything about them from how their made to how to get in and out of programs without being detected, I have screwed up a lot though, while I was trying to learn all this.” Ava slightly chuckled as she remembered the past mistakes she made.

“Yea like the time you tried to change our grades in school last year and you got caught.” Alex reminded sending her slight glare.

Ava sighed. “I told you I was sorry Alex, gosh let it go, at least we didn’t get expelled or something.” Ava retaliated as Alex shook her head.

“Ava, I don’t think there’s anything worse than being expelled.” Alex pointed out as Ava thought about her statement for a moment.

“Ummm, well we could have gotten sent to the Bermuda Triangle and left there, but we didn’t.” Ava smiled as Alex just shook her head at how oblivious her best friend could actually be towards the past situation.

“Anyway, what did you find out?” Jaden interfered stopping the conversation between the two.

“Oh that.” Ava remembered as she looked down at him. “Well basically, to be blunt, Ryan was wrong about you.” She said causing both Jaden and Alex to look at her confused.

“You see, Ryan said that you were a failed project and that he was the successor, but in reality you’re not the failure.” Ava pointed out.

“So Ryan’s the failure.” Alex spoke up.

Ava shook her head. ‘No, neither of them are, actually their both successors of the mega project, the only thing is that Jaden here is more of an asset to them than Ryan is.” Ava finished as Jaden’s jaw dropped completely as he looked up at the computer whiz giantess in front of him.

“But…How….I don’t get it.” Jaden stammered.

“It’s from you being a half mega.” Ava pointed out. “The fact that you’re a regular human that can’t really be harm by regular means.” She said as she picked Jaden up from her lap and sat him on the floor.

“Like this for example.” She said as she raised her black Nike clad foot over his body.

“Hey Ava! Wait!” He shouted as he raised his hands up in front of him.

“Ava what are you doing!” Alex shouted as she quickly jumped up from the bed, but it was too late. Ava brought her Nike down on Jaden’s body and started to twist her foot on top of him, grinding him under it.

“Ava!” Alex shouted her eyes nearly popping out of her head, seeing her best friend just literally crush her roommate into nothing.

Ava looked over at Alex’s expression and waved it off. “It’s alright Alex.” Ava raised her foot off of the now dazed Jaden who now lie on his back looking up at the giantess that just stepped on him.

“See…” Ava stated. “It’ll take more than just a regular stomp or two to cause him any serious damage.” Ava bent down and gently picked Jaden up, placing him in her palm and rubbed his chest with her index finger. “Sorry little guy, but just wanted to show you what I meant.” She smiled.

Jaden regaining his composure slightly glared at Ava. “You said by normal means! Being stepped on by a giantess is not normal by any means!” He shouted at her.

Ava smiled at his shouts.

“Well, I can’t necessarily shoot you, I mean I could but I don’t want to cause you any serious harm.” She stated. “But my point is, if I was to do that to a human that even took their pills, I would have broken at least an arm or leg or something.” Ava pointed out.

"But we already knew that." Jaden responded. "That's the whole point of me being half mega, I have their durability, so that's nothing new." he ended.

"No you don't understand how durable you actually are." Ava replied. "Even if you were to be blown up, you'd still come out with maybe a few scars or scratches depending on how big the blast is, but that's something I don't want to test myself." She finished as she looked down at him.

“So you’re saying he’s almost indestructible.” Alex said calmly herself down.

“Almost is the word.” Ava replied. “He can still die, just like anybody else in this world, but it’ll take a lot more than just a few bullets or car crashes or anything of that nature to put a solid dent in him.” She brought her attention back to Jaden.

“But still….I think that’s the very reason Ryan may come after you.” She said somberly. “It’s the fact that you can endure a hell of a lot more than and a regular human can, so that means torturing you would be and endless event for Ryan.” She spoke sadly as Alex eyes lowered to the bed that they sat on.

Jaden looked up at the two giantesses and sighed. “So you believe that he’s going to find a way to kill me, but use any method possible to see what I can and can’t handle?” He asked Ava, who just nodded in response.

“Well….Shit, and here I thought my life was getting better….But now it just proves it sucks even more.” He sighed as Alex lifted her head up along with Ava. “Just can’t seem to catch a break no matter where I go.” He said as he sat down depressingly in the palm of Ava’s hand.

“Don’t worry squirt.” Alex spoke up as she moved closer to Ava and gently rubbed Jaden’s back. “We won’t let that asshole take you away from us.” She smiled assuring him that everything will be alright.

Ava smiled down at him as well. “Yea, you think we would let some mega just waltz up and snatch you away, come on little guy give us some credit.” Ava stated.

“Yea squirt, besides I haven’t had the chance to wear you in my shoes yet, so there’s no way I’m letting that bitch take you.” Alex smirked.

“Oh…” Ava said slightly turning her head towards Alex, smirking at her. “You know I do want to put him in my mouth before you do….Naked of course.” She smiled as Alex’s eyes shot wide open.

“You can’t do that!” She shouted playfully.

‘Oh why can’t I!” Ava joked as Alex tried to snatch Jaden away from her, but Ava moved him out of her reach. “I’m pretty sure you got the chance to do that already, so I think I need to have a turn.” Ava laughed as Alex tried to dive on her, but she got up from the bed, causing Alex to miss her completely.

“Besides…” Ava turned her attention back to Jaden. “You liked it when I just stepped on you didn’t you? You know being under my shoes isn’t a bad place either.” She winked as Jaden looked at both the giant girls in his room and sighed playfully.

“They say that I’m damn near indestructible, but I think you two are going to be the death of me.” He slightly laughed as Ava and Alex joined him as their bond continued to grow, even with the new information they had just found out.

(At the Facility)

Tasha was storming down the corridors of the facility, her expression showing that she had a purpose in walking the way she did.

After she took Crystal from her room, she brought her back to hers and hid her safely, just in case anyone tried to come look for her. While Crystal had cried herself to sleep, Tasha was seething, thinking of only one person she would like to sock right across the face.

She dressed appropriate for the occasion. She wore White sneakers, grey sweatpants and a white wife beater, with her hair tied back. She was serious; Ryan had hurt Crystal and went too far in doing it.

Tasha gritted her teeth as the image of Crystal depressed and weakened form entered her mind. How frail and pathetic she looked after Ryan was done with her, made her blood boil. Tears of anger showed briefly in her eyes as her shoes slapped against the floor as she made her way towards Ryan’s chamber.

She didn’t bother to hide herself; she didn’t care who saw her walking this way or who saw her face. All she cared about was getting to Ryan. If anything, she questioned the deeds that he wanted her to carry out and were confused as to what kind of person Ryan really was, which is why she let most of her supposedly victims live, depending on their reasoning’s for doing what they did, but this…This was taking things too far.

Crystal had never done anything short of what Ryan had asked of her and yet, Ryan returned his thanks by killing off her family and nearly breaking Crystal physically and mentally.

It didn’t take long for Tasha to find the door to Ryan’s chamber, but it was surrounded by regular army soldiers armed with M-16’s, but that didn’t bother her one bit.
Tasha walked up to them, stopping mid-way gaining their attention as they all looked at her and pointed their guns instinctively.

“This is an unauthorized restricted area, giantess weapon G-367 also known as Tasha you are not permitted in this area, state your business here.” The commander of the small group stated as Tasha placed her hands on her hips and glared down at the tiny regular in front of her.

The commander wasn’t anything special to look at. He, just like his soldiers were dressed in official American U.S. military attire, but the difference between him and his soldiers was that he wore his rank on his uniform and wore a specialized helmet that was black and his soldiers were dark green.

He was an old ordinary man it seemed and his soldiers were looked as if they were all of mixed age and race.

Her eyes showed no morals as she peered down at the tiny men in front of her, no amount of mercy could be found as her resolve was clear and what she wanted.

“Move.” Tasha simply replied anger could be heard in her voice.

“G-367, I’ll ask you again, what is your business here?” He repeated as Tasha took a second to study them for a moment, but then slowly lowered herself down to face the commander; her face merely inches away from his body.

The commander’s body slightly began to shake as Tasha’s face was invading his personal space, but he kept his guard and didn’t back down. He held up his rifle and aimed it carefully, but still shook in fear.

“I’ll say it again Commander Richards.” Tasha started slowly. “If you don’t want to die, then move.” She finished as both of their eyes locked and Commander Richards could see that she was dead serious on her proposal, but he was just as determined to show her that they don’t intend to leave their position.

He raised his Rifle towards her face and glared back at her. “No”
End Notes:

Sorry for the small break, but now I'm getting back into the swing of things again and just to let you guys know. There is a reason why I'm restating Jaden's condition again, you'll just have to wait and see what it is. :D

Chapter 15 by JT07

(At the Facility)

Tasha glared down at the tiny commander in front of her, a wicked smile forming upon her face as she took in his response to her previous threat.

“Alright then, if that’s the way you want it.” She simply said as she stood back up, towering over the small army that stood before her. “I’ll consider you all as a warm up.” She slightly glanced behind her, seeing a few more soldiers make their way towards her.

“Men! Fire!” Richards yelled pointing towards Tasha as the small army opened fire immediately.

Gun shots rained throughout the corridors as bullet’s flew by or either grazed Tasha, which didn’t nothing more but aggravate her.

“Seriously!” She shouted back as she lifted her white sneaker clad foot and stomped on the ground hard sending a shock wave around her, causing the soldiers who were on the ground to be pushed back instantly, sending them all sprawling on the ground.

“Dammit!” Richards yelled as he quickly back up to his feet and continued firing. “Don’t stop men, we cannot let her get pass this point!” He ordered as Tasha grunted at his commands and reached for him with her right hand.

Commander Richards smirked as he saw this coming and timed the action right before he rolled out of the way, evading Tasha’s grasp.

He quickly came back to his feet and began firing at her face, which barely grazed her skin, but left a bit of a scratch.

Tasha felt this and immediately started after Richards, who began to run as his men got back up and continued to fire at Tasha, which had little to no effect.

“Damn you Richards!” Tasha shouted as she reached for him again, but Richards jumped to the side, causing her to miss another attempt.

“You’re going to have to do better than that!” He quickly leaped in the air, doing a complete 360 degree turn, aiming his rifle at Tasha and emptied his clip of bullets, only for the giantess to shrug them off. Commander Richards, however, didn’t give it a second thought as he quickly tossed his rifle away and pulled out his 9 millimeter hand gun.

He fired a few shots, which literary bounced off of Tasha hand that came towards him.

“Sir!’ A low ranking soldier shouted as he pushed Richards out of the way, just in time for Tasha to wrap her fingers around him.

“Soldier! What the hell are you doing?” Richards shouted as Tasha lifted the soldier to her face, smirking at him evilly. “Put him down G-367, I’m the one you want!” Richards shouted as Tasha looked at the regular sized soldier in her hand, ignoring Richards’s shouts.

“So little bug…” Tasha began slowly as she turned around and made sure the small group of army men had a clear view of what she had in mind. “How do you want me to kill you in front of your little friends down there?” She taunted as the army men eyes widened in terror. “I could just pop you in my mouth and chew you up, I can’t say it’ll be a quick and painless death, but I don’t think it matters to me.” She grinned at him.

The soldier shook fearfully in her hand, but still stayed true to the uniform that he had one and the commander in which he followed.

“I don’t….I don’t care what you do to me, I’ll gladly die for the sake of commander’s life.” He managed to get out. “That is the honor….That…That we stand by, no matter who the opposing threat is.” He finished as Tasha’s smile quickly faded away as she slightly glared at the tiny soldier in her hand.

She was silent as she stared at the man intently; the group of soldiers, including Richards went quiet as well, waiting for Tasha’s next move.

“Honor….is it?” Tasha replied slowly as she slightly glared at him. “Then tell me this bug, if its honor you stand by, then why are you following Ryan? Is it really honor that you stand by, or are you just too plain stupid to see what is really going on?” She asked him the soldier she had in her hand.

“We have our orders weapon!” The soldier shouted. “We stand by what’s right and believe in having order amongst the world or else there will be chaos, just like the chaos you’re causing now!” He yelled up at her. “We have no evidence of what Ryan is doing is wrong, but you attacking your fellow comrades is simply unforgiveable and we must put a stop to you!” He finished, standing what for what he thought was right, but being blissfully unaware of what was really happening.

“You heard the soldier!” Richards yelled up at her. “Put him down! That’s an order!” He screamed as Tasha slightly glanced down at Richards for a moment, her anger continuing to build as she eyed the incompetent regulars that were scattered around at her feet.

She slightly gritted her teeth as she brought her eyes back to the tiny soldier in her hand, but then that same sadistic smirk appeared on her face as she looked back down at Commander Richards, eyeing him directly.

“Wrong answer.” She simply said as she quickly popped the young soldier in her mouth, causing everyone to gasp in shock as she gently began to move the tiny man around with her tongue.

The soldier screamed for his life as he was pushed up against the roof of her mouth, only to be slammed back down with her tongue. Tasha made sure she kept her eyes open as she watched the tiny army in delight as they stood petrified at what she was doing. She clenched her teeth and slammed the soldier into it a bit, her tongue bullying the regular inside her mouth.

“Lord….Have mercy….” Richards lowly stated as he watched in shock as Tasha toyed with his men in her mouth.

She opened her mouth wide and brought him in front of her mouth, allowing him to reach out for help. The man was tired from wrestling with her tongue, his screaming seemingly taking his breath away as well.

“Commander….Please….Help…” He couldn’t finish his sentence as Tasha’s tongue landed on him and slowly pulled him in back in her mouth.

She smiled briefly as she brought her tongue over him, pinning him underneath it and holding him there, smothering him.

“You…You monster! Release him!” Richard shouted as he pointed handgun towards her.

Tasha smirked as she gently maneuvered the soldier from under her tongue and opened her mouth again. Taunting the rest of them, she pushed the soldier on to her molars and slowly began to close her mouth.

The soldier screamed in horror as he saw her pearly whites began to slowly descend on him. He kicked, he panicked, he hollered as Tasha showed no signs of stopping.

“That’s enough Stop! That’s a human in your mouth dammit!” Richard shouted as he fired his last few rounds at Tasha, which did nothing, but cause her too look at him.

The soldier in her mouth closed his eyes tightly as he waited for the end to come. He quickly prayed as he knew that this was the last time that he would ever see his comrades again. He would never get to experience the joyful smiles on his family’s faces when he would return home. Hell, he didn’t even get to finish the letter he wanted to send to his wife. Tears began to slide down the soldier’s cheek as we waited for death to claim him, but to his shock…It never did.

Tasha, grasped the soldier in her mouth and pulled him out and lowered him to the ground low enough, before she tossed him into a group of soldiers, who caught him, but fell in the process.

She turned and faced Commander Richards, her eyes no longer showing the anger that she had, but more of a hard stare.

“You fight for your soldiers and the honor that comes with it.” She began as she lifted herself back up, towering over the soldiers once again. “But that doesn’t mean throw your life away because it. If I was serious about killing you, I would have stomped you all flat by now, even with the pills that the government provides you…You stood no chance against me from the start” She ended, still locking eyes with Commander Richards.

“You…You…” Richards couldn’t find the words to say as the weapon known as G-367 had just spared one of his men life, when she could have easily crushed him like he was nothing.

“That was just a warning…” She said lowly. “I don’t want to have to do this again.” She finished as she began to turn around towards the door that she tried to get to, but once she did as she felt a fist connect with her jaw hard.

The force of the blow sent the giantess flying across the giant corridor. She hit the ground and slid across the floor, laying on her back shocked at what just happened.

“Well that was sweet of you.” She heard a female voice say as she slowly sat up holding her jaw as she got a good look at who hit her.

She gritted her teeth as her eyes fell upon a long red hair giantess, whose hair stopped at her back. Her eyes were also red and her skin was pale. She wore black sneakers, dark blue jeans and a black and red top, with a red cross on the front of her shirt. She had silver stud earrings in her ear, matching with silver bracelets that were on each wrist.

“….Stephanie.” Tasha gritted her teeth as she slowly stood up, facing the giantess who was slightly taller than her. “To what do I owe the honors of seeing your ugly face around here?” Tasha asked still slightly rubbing her jaw.

“I invited her.” came a voice that she hated the most, a male voice that stepped out of the door behind Stephanie. “She was my personal guest, in a little experiment.” He said as Tasha eyes quickly diverted to the source of it.

“Ryan…oh I’ve been looking for you.” Tasha growled as Ryan just closed his eyes and nodded.

“Yes, I know…The noise you made out here was loud enough.” He said calmly as he looked down at the soldiers on the ground and Commander Richards. “You all may leave now, you’ve done your job, go wait in the conference chamber for further orders.” Ryan instructed as the men quickly saluted him and began to move off, all except Commander Richards.

“Sir! Are you sure? I do believe I can still be of some help! Sir!” Richards replied as Ryan looked down at him and shook his head.

“That won’t be necessary, actually I think I would like to have some alone time with our dear giantess.” He smirked back at Richards, which made him slightly gulp in response.

“Understood sir.” Richard replied as he saluted Ryan and followed his men away from Ryan and the other two giantesses.

Ryan smiled as he turned his head back towards Tasha, with Stephanie standing in front of him. “So now Tasha, what is it that you wanted to see me about?” He asked her, smirking at her.

Tasha continued to growl at Ryan. “You know damn well what this is about!” She shouted. “What the hell did you do to Crystal?” She yelled. “She’s done nothing to you, but follow your every word and you leave her in a complete mess! What the fuck is wrong with you?” Tasha’s angered now building like it never as before.

Ryan sighed for a brief moment and looked at Tasha. “You mean my lowly regular assistant? Didn’t you know she was nothing more than just a regular sex toy for me?” He replied, which caused Tasha’s eyes to widen. “She was nothing more than for something to play with when I get bored, but she’s not useful to me anymore, or in better terms I got bored of her.” He finished as Tasha couldn’t even began to take in what Ryan was saying.

This was Crystal he was talking about, Tasha’s long time crush and probably the only regular that actually spoke to her. Even though she denied Tasha’s sexual fantasies towards her, she still talked to her like she was still human. Now Crystal is in a pathetic state in Tasha’s hiding place, sleep from pain and exhaustion.

“You….You…Fucking….AHHHH!!!” Tasha screamed in anger as she charged towards Ryan, not even bothering to worry about Stephanie, but suddenly she was tackled from the side into the corridor wall, by yet another giantess.

This giantess was a short haired brunette with a black gold sleeveless shirt and black jean shorts. She had on white High top sneakers and wore black fingerless gloves.

Tasha back slammed off the side of the wall as she didn’t have time to recover as the unknown giantess quickly grabbed her head and slammed the side of her face into the wall and then without letting go, slammed her face into the ground.

Stephanie smiled as she ran over and began to stomp and kick Tasha in the back and side.

Tasha grunted and screamed as the unknown giantess began to pound her in the back of the head as Stephanie began to get a bit bolder and started to kick her in the side of it. Tasha couldn’t help but curl up as both giantesses continued to work her over as Ryan just stood there and smirked at their performance.

“You see Tasha…Or should I say G-367, you being upset over something inferior as Crystal are of no concern to me.” He began as Stephanie and the other giantess continued to beat on her. “All that matters is that I’m kept content and if I have to use you and the tiny insignificant waste of a life for my enjoyment, then believe me, I will.” He finished.

As Ryan finished his statement Stephanie grabbed Tasha by her hair and lifted her head up and slammed it back into the ground again, causing her to scream out in pain.
The other giantess got off of her and helped Stephanie pick her up again, this time sitting Tasha on her knees, restraining her by her arms and forcing her to look up at Ryan.

“There’s nothing you or any can do to stop me from getting what I want, do you understand little girl?” He asked her as he slowly lowered his face towards her. “You are nothing and I could replace you if I wanted to, don’t forget that.” He ended as Tasha glared at him hatefully.

She took a few breaths before she shook her head loose from the two giantesses grasp and cocked her head back quickly and let loose a spit wad, aiming it at Ryan’s face.

Her spit hit him in right between the eyes and slowly began to drip down as Tasha smirked at him, wincing in pain from the beating she just took.

“Go…To hell.” She smirked as Ryan gave her a look of disgust and lifted his head away from her.

“Girls….Continue, I have other urgent matters to attend to. ”He wiped the spit off his face and walked off, leaving Stephanie and the other giantess smirking down evilly at Tasha.

“Well Katherine, what do you say? Do you still have some more left in you?” Stephanie asked as Katherine looked down at Tasha as they continued to restrain her.

“Plenty…” With that Katherine kneed Tasha in the face, sending the giantess back to the ground as the both giantess began to kick, stomp and beat on her, her screams and grunts slowly dying down as Ryan continued to walk away from the scene.

As he walked away he pulled out a large phone, pressed a few buttons and held it up to his ear.

The phone rung once as a person on the other end of it answered.

“Sir, we are in position.” The voice said on the other end of the line.

“Good.” Ryan responded. “Proceed with the plan and bring him back to me…Alive.” Ryan smirked as he turned the corner of the hallway, hanging up the phone he took a deep breath as he could hear the girls continue to beat on Tasha, who sounded like she was fighting back, but was still losing.

“Soon it’ll be time for our “little” Talk.” He grinned as he walked down into the corridor, fading away in darkness.

(At Alex’s Apartment)

The three continued to laugh and joke around with each other as Ava took a turn in the game and trounced him completely, leaving both Alex and Ava laughing at him as Jaden threw the controller down angry and tired of losing.

“This game sucks; let’s just watch TV or something.” He whined.

Ava couldn’t help but rub his head with her finger. “Oh come on, you almost had me in the last round.” She joked.

“Yea squirt, you’ll win one game eventually.” Alex laughed as the two continued to tease the regular that was in the room with them.

Suddenly a loud crack was heard as the girls shocked by the unexpected sound, turned to see a hole in Jaden’s window.

“What the fuck!” Alex shouted as she turned back around and saw Ava’s shocked filled expression.

“Ava….Ava what’s wrong?” Alex asked as she saw that Ava’s eyes were fixed on Jaden. “Ava what’s….Oh my god! Jaden!” Alex shouted as both Ava and Alex stood there in horror as Jaden fell from Ava’s lap and lay on the bed motionless as what seemed like a bullet hole in chest as blood leaked out onto the bed.

The girls stood there mouth agape as they heard a voice follow after the gun shot.

“We have the place surrounded! Surrender the mega!” A voice over the loudspeaker spoke as Ava and Alex heard helicopters, sirens and tanks appear around the apartment complex.

End Notes:

Brutal...Just brutal.

Chapter 16 by JT07
Ava and Alex stood there, shock still implanted on their faces. Jaden lay on the bed with a bullet wound in his chest, blood slowly leaking out of his body onto the comforter of the bed.

“I will say it this last time! Surrender the mega!” The voice screamed over the loud speaker as Ava and Alex looked at each other terrified out of their minds.

“What the fuck!” Alex screamed as she reached down and slowly picked up Jaden from the bed. When she felt him in her hand, she sighed slightly as she felt that he was still breathing.

“Alex we got to go!” Ava said, causing her best friend to look at her. “We can’t stay here, we have to leave now!” Ava yelled.

Alex nodded her head in agreement, but then looked back down at Jaden. “But what about him, we can’t take him to the hospital or anything, not with Ryan’s toy soldiers after us.” Alex said back as Ava looked down at Jaden in Alex’s palm and gritted her teeth.

“…Damn…Damn you Ryan.” She thought as she looked at Alex and then turned her head towards Jaden’s bathroom. “Maybe there’s something in there we can patch him up with.” She said as she ran into the bathroom, followed by Alex, who made sure to hold on to the tiny mega.

Ava pulled open the drawers and rummaged through the contents that were already set for him, when he moved in, but couldn’t find anything. “Dammit! Out of all the things they accommodate regulars with you would think they’ll put a band aid or some damn bandages in here!” She complained as she slammed the drawer shut and turned towards Alex.

“Look I think I have something back my place.” She began as Alex just nodded her head and turned her head towards Jaden’s bedroom door.

“…So we have to make a break for it…But you know what?” She said slowly as she turned towards Ava, her showing her a slight evil smirk. “Ryan likes to break things that are ours, so what do you think would happen if we broke something of his?” She asked Ava as Ava looked at Alex for a moment.

She bit her lower lip and looked down at Jaden, the bullet that resided in his chest, the hole in the window where the shot was fired, and the blood on the bed. Thoughts ran through Ava’s head as the thought intrigued her a bit. She wanted to break Ryan’s military troops, but then again.

Ava placed her hand on her best friend’s shoulder and sadly shook her head. “Alex….We can’t….Even though I would love to right now, especially after what they did our little guy, we can’t…We’re not like that.” Ava replied as Alex looked at her friend and then back at the regular sized mega in her hand.

The image of crushing every single individual out there plagued her mind. The thrill, the rush, the excitement of crushing everything that belonged to Ryan under foot was right in front of her. Something she could actually take out her anger on completely, but….Her best friend was right. They aren’t like that….They’re not Ryan.

Alex sighed in defeat and looked up at Ava with a sad smile. “Yea….I guess you’re right.” She sighed again as Ava reached out her hand.

“Give me the little guy and go slide some shoes on, something tells me you’re going to need them later on.” Ava smirked as Alex looked at her and nodded.

She gently dropped the unconscious mega in Ava’s hand and ran into her room, slipped on some sneakers along with some gym shorts and met Ava in the living room.

“You ready?” Ava asked her.

“Always.” Alex responded as she watched as Ava took another look at Jaden and sadly smiled at him.

“Alright little guy just hold on, Alex and I will get you all patched up in a second.” She said as she took a deep breath and opened the front door, only to reveal a large sized military group in front of them, with tanks, trucks, and men aiming their guns at them.

“Wow, the jerk really went all out huh?” Alex said as she stepped out of the apartment and glared at the regulars that pointed their rifles at them.

“Yea, but maybe he should have told them that their guns won’t really work on us.” Ava stated as she eyed the tanks that backed the military forces up. “We’re going to have a problem if those tanks blasts us though.” She spoke to her as she kept her eyes glued onto the tanks.

“Yea no kidding.” Alex responded as she gazed around the area. “Don’t you think it’s weird though?” She asked Ava as they army men, continued to aim their guns at them. “That he would send just regulars against us, I mean yea they have tanks, but they have to fire them first.” She concluded as Ava looked back at her and then her eyes widen at the thought.

“You mean….” Ava began as Alex nodded, knowing her friend caught on.

“Shit…..” She cursed as she gritted her teeth again. “Come on Alex, let’s go!” She said as she quickly grabbed her arm and began to make a run for it.

“FIRE!” The officer in command shouted as gun fire was heard throughout the apartment complex. Other regulars and giantess remained in their homes, hidden away from the drama that was going on.

Ava and Alex continued to make a run for it, bullets bouncing off of them as they ran through the military without crushing a single one.

Suddenly the tanks cannons began to rise as they aimed at their targets.

“On my mark!” The commanding officer shouted again.

Alex looked back as the two girls turned the corner and got out of firing range. “Are they crazy?” She yelled. “They’re going to shoot us down with tanks, what the hell happens if they miss?” She asked her best friend, who didn’t really want to think of the casualties that those tanks would cause if they indeed did miss.

The two girls hid behind another building, trying to catch their breath.

“You know, I’m pretty sure we passed your place already Ava.” Alex said slightly peeping around the corner and notice that the army was slowly marching in their direction. “Not to mention, they over half the complex surrounded and looks like the outside as well, so we’re kind of trapped, being giantess an all.” Alex finished as Ava took a deep breath and looked at Jaden in her palm.

“Well it’s a good thing the complex buildings are the size of the twin towers now isn’t it?” Ava responded. “It doesn’t matter though, what does matter is that we make sure Jaden is taken care of.” Ava’s sad gaze fell upon the unconscious mega that lay in her palm.

“Yea, but we have to get him somewhere without getting out heads taken off by those tanks.” Alex said as Ava looked at her best friend and then back down at Jaden.

Thoughts began to run through her head as what would be the right thing do in this situation. “We’re not killers; we’re not like Ryan, but…..Jaden.” Her mind battled against her morals. “Even though Jaden is half mega, he still felt pain and that’s something both Ava and Alex wanted to prevent, but as they sat there hiding from Ryan’s military lap dogs, Jaden continued to suffer more, what was the right thing to do?

“Alex…” Ava sighed deeply as she slowly stood up and looked at her best friend, holding her hand out with Jaden in it.

Alex looked at Ava and stood up slowly as well, carefully taking Jaden into her palm, wrapping her fingers around him gently. She looked at her best friend and down at Jaden once again.

“We have to keep him safe at all costs right?” Ava asked her as she looked down at the ground sadly.

Alex nodded slowly.

“Then…There’s only one way we can get out of this and stop him from hurting.” Ava slowly brought her sad gaze up to Alex.

Suddenly Ava’s sad gaze vanished as the same sadistic, evil smirk that Alex wore before appeared on her face. “I think it’s time we sent Ryan a message.” Ava said as Alex looked her. Her eyes widening in shock at the suggestion that Ava just made, after she just told her that they aren’t like Ryan.

But then again, the circumstances are different.

Alex looked down at the regular in her hand, her saddening expression slowly vanishing as well as she gently wrapped her fingers around him.

“Ava….” Alex responded slowly. “….Let’s see how Ryan likes it when someone breaks his things.” Alex smirked as the two giantesses looked at each other and nodded their heads together.

They both turned around and began to slowly walk back towards the military group that Ryan sent to extract the half mega from them, except this time….They planned on sending Ryan a personal package themselves.

(At the Facility)

Tasha’s giant sized door opened revealing a beaten and banged up Tasha. Her Wife beater was ripped, her sweat pants were sagging off and her shoes were untied and flopping off of her feet. Her hair was a complete mess, her face was banged up slightly and her jaw was a bit swollen.

She limped into her room, which was completely trashed now not to her surprised, but suddenly thought entered her head.

“Oh no Crystal!” She shouted as she quickly ran to her dresser, which was also trashed, with a few of the drawers hanging out of it. “Crystal! Be ok! Please be ok!” Tasha screamed as she went through two drawers and couldn’t find her.

Tasha began to sweat, her mind beginning to race as her heartbeat nearly came to a stop. Realization was about to set in that Crystal may be gone, but then she heard a knock inside the bottom dresser, which still remained intact.

Tasha looked down and quickly opened the drawer revealing Crystal hiding under her mixed clothing. Tasha couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief as she quickly scooped up Crystal in her hand.

“Thank god! I thought something happened to you.” Tasha exclaimed as she looked at Crystal, nearly teary eyed.

Crystal shook her head. “Something almost did. “She began. “Some giantess came in here looking for me since I wasn’t in my room and began to tear everything up in yours.” Crystal explained. “They pulled out the first three drawers, but then Ryan had called them for something and left after that, so I’ve been here ever since.” Crystal stated as she looked up at Tasha and her face filling with worry.

“Tasha….What happened to…”

“Shhh...Don’t worry about that.” Tasha said as she lifted herself up, with Crystal in her hand. “We’re leaving this hellhole.” She strongly stated.

“But Tasha…You’re…You’re hurt...” Crystal responded sadly. She looked at the bruises and cuts that Tasha had all over her arms and face and then looked down sadly, a few tears streaming down her cheeks as they fell in to the palm of Tasha’s hand.

“It’s because of me….Wasn’t it?” Crystal asked as Tasha looked down at the little regular she held and smiled sadly.

“You know…I never thought in a million years that you would cry for me.” Tasha said as she gently rubbed Crystal’s head with her finger. “Don’t worry about me, I’m fine, this is nothing compared to the other stuff I’ve been through. Now let’s go, I don’t want to stay here for another second.” Tasha finished as she made her way out of the room and down the corridor, towards the exit.
End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to set it up for a big scene next chapter, so I apologize if this one seemed a bit rushed or what not...Also, I thought about making a mange out of this....What do you guys think? Should I...Or should I not?

Chapter 17 by JT07
The two giantesses made their way slowly towards the regular group of military that surrounded the entrance of the apartment complex. Their footsteps causing tremors as the army men saw them coming their way.

Black and White sneakers of both Ava and Alex carelessly hit the ground as they moved casually towards the group of Ryan’s military soldiers.

The looks on both their faces was unreadable of what the giantess’s intentions could be. For Alex, it was easy to revert back to the hate that she had for Ryan and for anyone who stood by his ideals. Ava, on the other hand, was different. It will be her first time being rough with a regular on purpose, but the hate that she developed for Ryan over the years, made her comfortable with the decision that she was about to make.

The two giantesses stopped right in front of the army as they looked down at them. Their blank expressions still showing, giving no clue on what was going to happen next.

“Are you ready to surrender the mega in your possession?” The commander asked as the army held their guns out and ready to fire at a moment’s notice. “It would be in your best interest to comply with Lord Ryan’s commands, if you do then….” The commander couldn’t finish his statement as both girls began to giggle at the comment that he just made.

“Lord Ryan…” Alex laughed as she looked down at the soldiers at her feet.

“Wow.” Ava added. “It seems like someone’s ego has been getting bigger over the last couple of days.” Ava smirked down at the army.

“That’s what it looks like Ava.” Alex responded. “I mean, look how bold he was to send his little playthings to try and take something from us…Out of all giantess.”
The sadistic smirk slowly appearing back on her face. “You do realize that you guys are expendable right? That he just sent you guys here knowing that you probably won’t make it back.” She pointed out as the soldiers looked at each other for a second, whispering amongst themselves.

Ava smirk stayed on her face as she looked down at them. “Think about it little guys, Hell have no wrath like a women’s scorn, and with Ryan knowing that, he willingly sent you here to take something very precious to us both.” She turned her head towards Alex’s left hand, seeing that she still had Jaden, gently wrapped in her fingers.

With a gentle smile appearing on her face at the sight of Jaden still safe, she turned her head back towards the group before them, her sadistic smirk appearing as well. “Now what makes you think we’re going to let you take something like that cutie in her hand away from us….Without a fight?” She asked as the group of men quickly aimed their guns at them again.

“Just let us ask you one question and that will decide what we do with you.” Alex spoke up darkly as she looked down at them. “If you follow Ryan’s ideals, then most of you probably won’t make it back to the facility, if you choose to leave now and abandon this suicide mission that Ryan’s given you, I can guarantee that you’ll live without a scratch.” She told them.

“The choice of life and death is yours little guys, but if you follow Ryan then it’s pretty obvious we’re not going to hold back.” She winked. “So you better choose carefully.” She crossed her arms and smiled down at them.

A few soldiers looked at each other and began conversing amongst themselves.

The commander noticed this and turned towards his troops in anger. “What are you doing? We are men! We will not let those teenage girls intimidate us! Wear those uniforms with pride men! Aim and fire on my mark!” He shouted at them, but the soldier’s didn’t budge, they still looked at each other with confusion as a cadet walked up towards his high ranking officer.

“Permission to speak sir!” He called out.

“Permission granted cadet!” The commander replied back.

“Sir, we are the lowest ranking unit in the facility, the garbage waste of the entire structure, sir most of us don’t have families or anyone to come home to….except me sir I have a wife and kid back at home and if getting sent on suicide mission is honorable….Then I’m not fit to wear this uniform sir.” The new recruit said as the commander looked down at him in disgust.

The two girls looked down at the two and smiled as they heard what the cadet said, Ava turning her head towards Alex.

“Looks like there are a few smart ones still around.” Ava giggled.

Alex nodded her head at Ava’s comment, looking down at the cadet, telling his commander that this mission wasn’t worth losing his life over. “Just a few that know what Ryan wants is stupid.” She added.

The commander looked at the cadet, gritting his teeth as he saw the cadet drop his gun and took off the top part of his uniform. “I’m sorry sir, but I got a little girl that wants her daddy to come home.” He said as he dropped his hat and walked away from the commander.

Suddenly a few other soldiers looked at the cadet as he made his way out of the complex, unharmed just like the giantess promised. They too dropped their guns and the top part of their uniforms and walked away from the scene.

“COWARDS!” The commander yelled as he looked back up at the two giantesses as he still had men that stood beside everything Ryan stood for. “You two bitches listen to me and you listen real good! The chief in charge knows what’s best for expendable tools like you! You have no choice but to comply with what our leader suggests with no rights to complain! You’re still just children in a grown up world with nothing to protect yourself with!” He shouted.

Ava and Alex looked at each other for a second and then back down at the commander who continued to shout at them.

“We were hand chosen by Ryan himself and we uphold his honor and will do anything and I mean anything by any means necessary to retrieve the mega that he asked for. The best thing for you two insignificant expendable items to do is to hand him over and get back to your meaningless lives!” He shouted as the men who remained there and believed in what their commander said, aimed their guns at the two giantesses again.

“We wear these uniforms proudly and will not back down from a fight! Especially not one from a couple of teenage girls!” He said as he turned his head towards his large group of men. “AM I RIGHT MEN?” he shouted as his men turned their heads towards him for a split second.

‘HOORAH!” They shouted.

Suddenly Ava’s black sneaker landed on a small group of them, slightly twisting her shoe clad foot on top their bodies, crushing them instantly into nothing but a smear on the concrete ground. She had an angry, but evil look on her face.

“You talk too much…” She hissed, angered by the commander’s words.

Alex looked down at Ava’s foot as she moved it revealing nothing but remains of the few men that she just crushed.

“We warned you.” Alex said. “Now all you did was just piss us off.” Her evil trademark smirk returning as she reached into her pocket and pulled a large square of tissue out of it, that she took from her bathroom before they left. She gently wrapped Jaden in it and carefully placed in him in-between her breast and secured him so he wouldn’t fall out during their rampage.

“Ava….I just finished another episode of Attack on Titans.” Alex smirked as Ava slightly turned her head towards her best friend.

“Oh…Did it give you any ideas?” She smiled evilly.

“…Quite a few…” Alex replied as she slowly lifted her white sneaker clad foot over another group of men.

“SHOOT!!! SHOOT THEM!” The men shouted as they opened fire on the two giantesses as their bullets did nothing, but bounce off of them.

“But nothing is better than stepping on something smaller than you….” She smirked as she brought her foot down hard; crushing a few more men underneath it, blood splattering from under her shoe.” And you know what Ava?” Alex gritted her teeth.

“What is it?” Ava said as she saw a tank aiming its cannon towards them.

“Now I have to get new shoes, because I don’t want Jaden under these.” She growled as Ava eyes opened up for a moment as she looked down at the tank and quickly picked it up, making sure to bend the cannon, so it wouldn’t fire.

“You know Alex…” Ava responded. “You’re right, how is the little guy supposed to feel all comfortable and pleasured, with blood stains under my shoes.” She sighed as she pressed her other hand against the tank and began to slowly crush it, with the men inside. “Its good thing he’s out right now, so he wouldn’t have to see us like this.” She finished as she completely balled up the tank like a paper ball and simply tossed it behind her, like it was nothing.

“Yea…” Alex looked down slowly. “I would hate for him to see this too.” She said as she looked down at another group of soldier’s shooting at her. “Now as for you. “ She smirked as she lifted up her right foot again. “This is what I think of Ryan’s little action figures.”

“Keep shooting!!!” A soldier yelled as Alex’s shoe slowly descended on three of them, pinning them to the ground, but not squashing them.

“Oh you guys took your pills….Then this is going to be fun.” She said as she slowly added pressure on all three of them, with one laying on his back, face up against her bloody shoe sole, another face down against the pavement and another one at the heel of her shoe, in a fetal position.

Alex slowly closed her eyes as she envisioned Ryan under her sole, begging her to spare his life. She relish the thought of slowly twisting her foot against him, grinding his body into the pavement, knowing it would be resistance to her weight, but that made the moment all the more pleasurable. “Now I just want you guys to slowly squish for me.” She sighed as she began to add pressure, causing the tiny people to scream under her.

Then with a bit more force, she pressed down, crushing them into the ground. She slowly began to twist her foot back and forth against her attackers, loving the feeling of possibly crushing her greatest enemy under them one day.

Ava smirked at her friend and then brought her gaze back down towards the group of men and quickly spotted the commander. “Since you’re over there taking care of the small fry, I think I’ll take care of the main course.” She licked her lips as she began to reach for him.

Alex returned the smirk as she looked back down at the group of soldiers in front of her. “Ok then, who wants to be stupid next?” She coyly asked.

Another group of men looked up at them and quickly dropped their guns, turning tail and running from the complex.

Alex smirked as they ran and turned her head back towards another tank that aimed its cannon at her.

“Oh shit!” She shouted as the cannon fired, but Alex barely moved her head out of the way, dodging the missile that could have done some serious damage. “Why you little….” Her teeth gritted as she balled up her fist and raised her foot over it.

The men inside the tank saw the massive shoe loom over the tank. With a few screams and shots, they desperately tried to open the hatch of the tank, but it was too late. Alex foot slammed down against the tank mercilessly. She twisted her foot on top of the military vehicle with force and then slowly dragged her foot downward against it, leaving a trail of bits and pieces along the street.

“That thing nearly shot my fucking head off!” She shouted angered at their attempt to kill her. She then gritted her teeth and looked towards another group of men, who kept shooting at her. “And why do you have to be so stupid! If your bullets didn’t work the first set of clips, then what makes you think the next few are going to do anything!” She yelled as she reached downward towards the group of men, shooting at her, but they scattered away from her at the last second.

“Grrr….” She growled.

“Calm down Alex…” Ava said suddenly as Alex quickly turned her head towards her and realized that she had something in her hand, not just something, but someone.

“Look at what I got.” She smiled brightly as she opened her palm, showing the commander shaking in her palm. “Now I think we can bring this all to an end….Or if we can’t, I’ll just eat him. The smart little cadet did say they most of them don’t have anyone to go home to, so, who would miss him right?” Ava remarked as she looked down at the commander in her palm.

“Put…Put me down this instant!” The commander screamed nervously up at Ava. “That’s an order!’ He yelled, stomping down on her hand.

Ava looked down at him, slowly shaking her head. “I don’t think you’re in any position to give us any orders, and by the looks of your men, they won’t last too much longer if we continue this little game of ours.” She replied back, smirking at him.

“So this is what we’re going to do.” She began as she brought her eyes down on the tiny men in front of her. “I’m going to give you guys one more chance to pack up and leave, if you don’t then you can follow your commander to the pit of my stomach.” She smiled as she looked at him.

“Fair deal right? Besides I’ve never really eaten anybody for real before, especially one that’s high in rank….Should be fun.” She smirked wildly down at him.

“You….You monster….You wouldn’t, I’m a human being for Christ sakes dammit!” The commander shouted up at her, now scared for his life.

Ava smile went away for a moment as silence fell upon the area. “So are we, but what did you say to us…We’re nothing but expendable tools or something like that, monsters even?” She repeated for him. “So I hope you understand this when I say, I don’t see you as a human either….I see you as food.” Her wild smirk reappeared.

The commander eyes shot up in fear as her words hit him like a ton of bricks. His body began to tremble as he looked up at the giant girl that was holding him in her palm. He could tell that she was serious and the look on her face was something mixed with excitement and curiosity.

“Please….I beg of you….Don’t do this.” He dropped to his knees in her hand.

Ava titled her head at the little commander in her palm, her smile remaining. “Oh, it looks like someone has had a change of heart. You even managed to throw away your dignity in front of your troops, what would Ryan think of you now?” She taunted as the commander on his hands and knees began to slightly shed a few tears at the thought of this being his last moment and how he just disgraced himself in front of his men.

“You know, we didn’t really want to have to do this.” Alex interrupted as the commander quickly turned her head towards her, his solemn sad eyes locking on to her angered ones. “We wanted to leave and get “the mega” as you call him some help, since you and your group of idiots shot him, but you wanted to block our way and since your military personnel, we figured that nobody would give him any kind of treatment.” She began as she looked down at the men in front of them, staring up at the situation.

“The men lost here today so far are on your heads, considering you forced our hand making us do something we didn’t really want to do.” She finished as she looked down at the soldiers again. “So right now, I have no remorse for you and hope it feels like hell in her stomach.” She ended.

The commander eyes shot up again, Alex’s words sinking in as he turned his head back towards Ava’s smiling face. “But…But, do you two realize what you’ve done! You’ve killed military men, you’ll be captured eventually and brought down like the giant monsters you are!” He pointed out to them.

Ava sighed at the little man’s comment, briefly closing her eyes and reopening them for a second.

“What do you think this is? Some Godzilla movie or something, we already know what may happen to us after today, we prepared for that, all we want is for our little guy to be safe and you’re getting in the way of that.” She replied to him.

“So if we have to remove you to make sure he’s taken care of, then believe me…” Her voice darkened. “You will…Be…Removed.” Her voice thundered over him, causing him to fall back on his back.

“You….You’re out of control freaks!” He screamed frantically, causing Ava to sigh again.

“There you go with those hurtful words again, you know my food shouldn’t talk bad about to me, especially not in my face.” She smirked as she grabbed the commander by the collar of his shirt. “Lunch time, Alex any last words? Suggestions maybe.” She asked her as she slightly glanced at her best friend, while Alex continued to look down at tiny man at her feet.

“I don’t care what you do to him.” She slightly growled, but then a wicked smile appeared on her face. “Just remember no one swallows meat…Whole.” She glanced back at Ava. “And I think these guys need a demonstration on what will happen to them, if they stay around.” She winked at them.

The men surrounding their feet quickly took a step back as Ava lifted the commander towards her mouth.

“Well little guy, it’s been fun, hope your taste is better than your personally.” She smiled as she opened her mouth, slowly inserting him in.

The commander screamed for his life as he entered the dark reddish pink cave, which he knew would be his final resting place. “Let me out!” He shouted as he ran towards the opening, but Ava quickly shut him off by closing her lips.

With the only way out closed and his ray of hope gone…The commander looked around and saw the whole leading down in the dark abyss. He sat on her unmoving tongue for a moment, as if Ava was letting the fact sink in that he was about to die.

“Dumb bitch think she can take me out so easily.” He said as he reached for his pistol that was strapped to his waist. “She’s got another thing coming.” With that he just aimed and fired.

As the two giantess looked down at the group of army regulars in front of them, getting ready to show them what would happen if they continue this senseless battle against them, but then Ava’s eyes shot up, a split second later she hollered in pain.

“AHHHHHHHH!” She screamed, alarming her best friend instantly.

“Ava what’s wrong?” Alex asked her.

Ava had tears coming down from her eyes as the commander continued to unleash his bullets inside her mouth. She grasped both hands on her mouth, trying to stop the pain she was feeling, but it was no use the commander continued to unleash a full clip in her mouth, forcing her to spit him out on to the grass, which braced his fall, and since he took his pills before coming to the battle, he was more than ok.

“That son of bitch shot me in the fucking mouth!” Ava exclaimed as Alex quickly darted a hateful glare towards the commander.

“Men! Fire all remaining tanks don’t hold back!” The commander shouted as the men quickly aimed their guns and the remaining tanks aimed their cannons at the two giantess and opened fire.

Cannons and bullets fired relentless as Alex was trying her best to dodge the missiles that were constantly coming towards her.

Ava screamed as she was forced to curl up as a few missiles found their marks amongst her body, causing her to bleed instantly.

“Ava!” Alex shouted as she let her guard down for a split second, not seeing the missile coming straight for her face. “Av….” Alex couldn’t finish her sentence as the missile exploded on impact, sending the giant girl staggering back, blinded by the light and force of the missile that just hit her.

The commander smirked as Ava finally fell down as the barrage of missile and bullets humbled her as she lay on her stomach, crying from the pain she was finally feeling. The commander walked up towards her slowly, smirking madly as he got within inches of her crying face.

“You monsters are something else you know that? Defying a direct order from Ryan himself, his treason and penalty is death, but you’re lucky that’s not our mission here today.” He continued to smirk as he turned his head towards Alex, who was trying to shield her face and her body, but wasn’t faring to well.

Her forehead was leaking from the first missile that made contact with her and now her arms and legs were as well as her side were bleeding as well.

“Soon your friend will be down for the count and we can retrieve the mega like Ryan wanted.” He said with a proud smirk on his face he turned his head back towards Ava, who was literary crying her eyes out now.

“Why?” She sobbed as she tried to get up, but the constant fire she was taking was beginning to become unbearable. “Why Can’t you people just leave us alone…?” Her tears slowly slid on the ground as the commander turned around to face her.

“Haven’t you notice, look around you girl, nobody has come to your aid, why? Because they know there’s no escaping these walls, this structured life that you live, this cover up that we implemented to make you feel safe and secure. They all know full well what would happen if they interfered, so of course they wouldn’t want any problems, especially with Ryan himself.” He finished as Ava tried to get up, but another missile hit her in the side, making her scream in pain again as she fell back down.

“It’s over weapon, you’ve lost this battle.” The commander said as he looked up at Alex, was now taking the full force of each cannon shot missile coming towards her. “Your friend is about to fall.”

Alex was trying to move towards Ava, but she couldn’t get anywhere. She was being hit and being hit hard.

“Ava! I’m coming!” She shouted, but only to scream when she was hit in the side, causing her to stagger to her left.

“Dammit!” She yelled as she was trying to catch her breath and ignore the pain she was feeling. She quickly looked down at Jaden and saw that he was still ok. None of the missiles had been aimed her chest. She sighed in relief, trying to dodge another missile, but was to slow and it caught her in the leg again.

She dropped down to one knee as another cannon shot a bee liner towards her head again and like the first time Alex couldn’t avoid it. A tear streamed down her cheek as she saw the oncoming missile draw closer to her face as it collided with her forehead again, exploding on impact, sending the giant girl falling on her back, motionless.

“And it’s over.” The commander said as Ava was hit with another missile, her eyes slowly closing as the commander turned to face her.

“You know…Out of the both of us….You’re the….Real….Monster.” She blacked out from the pain as the commander wore a satisfied smirk on his face.

“Thank you for the compliment.” He replied as he turned to his men, signaling them to cease fire.

The blasts stop as the two giantesses remained motionless, beaten, battered and motionless in the street. Their bodies leaking as the commander walked towards Alex.

“Alright soldiers lets extract the mega and head back home! We have a victory to celebrate!” He ordered as the man gave their unified shout and moved on his commands.
“This was a fine day indeed.” The commander said as the soldiers began to retrieve the unconscious Jaden from Alex’s breast and load him into the back of a truck and drove off back to the facility.
End Notes:

Damn...Just Damn....It's like watching a Godzilla movie and watching him die all over again. "And no that's not a spoiler, I'm talking about the old movies"

Chapter 18 by JT07
Alex’s brown eyes slowly opened flickering a couple of times as the giant sized girl vision was blurry.

“Huh?” Alex muttered weakly as she slowly sat up on which seemed like a bed with a red and white comforter set, with matching pillow cases.

With her vision slowly returning, her brown eyes began to move from the comforter set, to the room that she was in. It wasn’t anything special about the room exactly, plain white walls, a few landscape paintings on the wall, a large sized TV sitting in the core of an entertainment center, with a game system, just like her room, but in a different set up.

There was a black dresser against the wall on our far left side and a black night stand, with a lamp with a blue top, right next to the bed she was sitting on.
Alex slowly shook her head as she placed her right hand on her on the side of face. “Where…Where the hell am I?” She asked herself, still somewhat groggy as she moved her legs over to the side the bed, placing her feet on to the floor.

That’s when Alex realized she still had on her white sneakers. Her basketball shorts were still on, but somewhat scorched from the assault she endured, her shirt was literary ripped and hanging off her right shoulder, which seemed to have been taped up.

She slowly got up and walked to a nearby mirror, which was sitting on the dresser. She saw her face also had a few bandages on it, covering up the wounds that she received from being hit with missiles.

She sighed as she walked back towards the bed; she sat down still trying to take everything in, then her eyes shot up in worry.

“Oh no Jaden!” She shouted as she quickly hopped out the bed and began to rummage through everything in the room. “Squirt! Squirt! Where are you?” She shouted.

She pulled out the dresser drawers, checked under the bed, through off the bed covers, but still no sign of the half mega that she began to become attached to.

“You’re wasting your time.” A feminine voice came from behind her causing Alex to quickly whirl her head around to see who the voice belonged to. “If you’re looking for the little regular you had with you, he’s long gone. They took him.” She ended as Alex stared at the girl for a moment.

She was leaning against the door frame, bandaged up as well. Her right arm was completely wrapped up in tap from her shoulder to her hand, leaving her fingers exposed. She wore a black shirt that seemed to have been stretched, her dark blue jeans were dirty and her black shoes seemed scuffed up pretty badly. She had a few cuts on her face, but nothing to serious and her other hand seemed to have a few cuts on it as well.

Her short brunette hair fell against her face. Her dark brown eyes locking on to Alex’s shocked ones.

“Sorry he was gone by the time we found you.” She said with a somber look.

“You’re….You’re…You’re that girl from chili’s…Tasha right?” Alex asked her as Tasha slowly nodded her head.

Alex looked at her and then back around the room and slowly placed both her hands on her head and began to try and think of what could have happened to Jaden, not believing what Tasha had previously said.

“Don’t put so much thought into it, he’s not here, if anything we all know who has him right about now.” Tasha stated, breaking Alex’s state of mind as she looked up at the short brunette again.

“Where am I?” She asked her.

Tasha leaned off the wall. “You and your friend are in my old apartment, so we should be safe for a little while at least…Maybe.” Tasha replied as Alex’s eyes widen again as she heard Tasha mention her best friend.

“Oh my god Ava!” Alex ran up to Tasha instantly, getting in her face. “Where’s Ava?” She somewhat shouted as Tasha, took a step back, slowly waving her hands up in defense and to show she didn’t want any trouble.

“Easy, easy, calm down. She’s in the living room right now.” Tasha responded. “She just woke up not too long ago, waiting on you to get up yourself.” Tasha responded a bit nervously as Alex gave her a slight glare as if she didn’t know whether she could trust her or not. Without any other words Alex walked out of the room, turning her head towards the living and seeing Tasha sitting on the dark blue sofa, glaring daggers at a regular they both knew pretty well….Crystal.

Alex walked into the living room, her footsteps catching both of the girl’s attention immediately.

Ava turned her face towards Alex and slight smirk appeared on her face. “Well look who decided to get her lazy ass up out of bed.” She remarked playfully as Alex looked at her friend.

She too was banged up, but she was any worse than Alex. Ava had a few bandages on her face, bruises on her arms and her left leg was tapped around her thigh. Her clothes were also somewhat scorched, with her shirt being mostly ripped in various spots.

She a few bruises on her legs as well, but nothing to serious hard to believe after being blasted the way they were. Alex quickly glanced at Crystal, who didn’t bother to look up at her and saw that she was probably in worse shape than any of them. She had bruises all over her and her clothes looked as they’ve been ripped off of her forcefully.

Alex closed her eyes for a second and reopened them, focusing back on her friend who was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and one leg over the other.

“Good to see that you’re alright to Ava.” Alex smiled as Ava nodded, unfolding her arms and using them to push herself off the couch so she could stand up.

“Well, yea they did bang us up a little bit, but I think it’s time to go get the little guy back now, don’t you think?” Ava asked her, placing her hands on her hips.

“It was time to get him back the moment they took him.” Alex responded as she walked over to Ava. “Let’s go, there’s no telling what Ryan’s going to do to him.” Her voice dropped lowly, concern filling her eyes as Ava put a hand on her shoulder, with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh don’t worry, we’re going to cause havoc this time, you never take something that most precious to a girl, especially a giant one.” She pointed out as she turned towards the door. “So let’s go Ale, we have work to do!” Ava exclaimed as she placed her hand on the door knob.

“Don’t…” Crystal spoke up, somewhat in anger, but nervous at the same time. “If I were you, I wouldn’t go to the facility.” She finished almost sadly.

Ava turned her head and glared down at the regular girl sitting on the table in front of them.

“And who’s going to stop us Crystal?” Ava asked her. “I don’t think you’re in any position to tell a weapon what to do anymore, considering you look like you don’t even have your rank.” Ava spat out, somewhat disgusted in seeing Crystal’s face right now.

“That….That has nothing to do with anything, I’m just saying…” Crystal responded sadly. “Don’t go to the facility, He’ll surely have you killed this time.” Crystal replied.

“Fat Chance.” Ava remarked. “Besides it’s about time someone deals with him and his big ass power run that he’s on anyway, plus he took someone important away from us and we’re getting him back.” Ava finished as Alex didn’t say anything, but brought her eyes directly upon Crystal.

“Heh, yea just long enough for him to see Ryan snap your neck or something.” Crystal stated harshly as Ava began to grit her teeth at the tiny regular. “You’re too thick headed Ava, going in there now is suicide and you know it. You’ll probably get Jaden killed in the process of trying to save him.” She added as Ava eyes widen for a split second, but then turned into a dark glare as she began to take step forward towards Crystal, who didn’t budge.

“It looks someone needs to shut you up to.” She growled as she reached her hand out towards Crystal, but was grabbed by Tasha who quickly entered the living room, glaring at Ava.

“Make another move and I’ll make sure the next time you get laid out will be the 10x times worse than what Ryan’s military dogs did to you.” Tasha threatened as her gripped on her Ava’s wrist tighten.

Ava looked up at Tasha and gave her a dark smirk. “Don’t get too full of yourself, banged up or not, I’m pretty sure I can take Ryan’s ex slut down no problem.” She replied causing Tasha’s glare to darken.

“Don’t be so ungrateful bitch, don’t forget we just saved you from the ass whooping you just got.” Tasha brought up.

Ava’s dark smirk didn’t vanish as she continued to give it to Tasha. “Oh is that so? If picking us up while we were napping, while they made off with the one person that needed help is saving us, then I’m afraid you have you’re priorities mixed up sweetie.” Ava responded. “And considering that the ones that did this to us are affiliated with you, you think that I’m supposed to let that slide?” Ava added as she quickly jerked her arm away from Tasha and glared at her.

“Give me one reason why we should trust you, just because you magically appeared out of nowhere and decided to lend us your “Helping” hand.” Ava crossed her arms, now glaring at Tasha.

Tasha was now fuming; she couldn’t believe how Ava was acting towards her and Crystal, who had also been through enough with Ryan as it is. “Don’t be so quick to judge, we came and dragged your half dead ass to a bed didn’t we, if we were still with Ryan then I would have made sure you were dead a long time ago.” Tasha remarked.

“Now that something I would expect from a heartless giantess.” Ava pressed on.

“You stupid Bitch!” Tasha began to lung at Ava, who quickly prepared herself, but Alex stepped in front of Ava and pushed Tasha back a few steps, glaring darkly at her as well.

“Don’t make a move towards her.” Alex said, balling her fist in the process. “Look, I don’t care if you two saved us or not.” She said as her brown eyes darted towards Crystal. “The last time we saw Crystal, she was no better than Ryan, an arrogant, stuck up little bitch who just had a knack for saying the wrong things at the right time.” Alex hissed as Crystal head slightly lowered at the truth that Alex was telling as she moved her eyes back to Tasha.

“And you, the only thing we know about you is that we saw you at Chili’s, now you’re with her and Jaden is gone.” Alex teeth began to grind as she glared at Tasha.

“Ava is all I have now and Jaden was all we had and if we have to go through you two, best believe this time we’re not pulling any punches.” Alex finished as Ava stood beside her friend, smirking at Tasha and then bringing her eyes down to Crystal.

“What do you say that you fucked up little regular?’ She spoke down towards Crystal who slightly shook her head.

Silence was the next thing to greet the four as the tension between the two groups continued to grow. Ava and Alex both glaring at Tasha to see if she would make a move towards them and Crystal, didn’t move from her position, but she slightly raised her head up, showing her dull brown eyes to everyone in the room now.

“You’re right…I was a bitch to both of you when I was with Ryan.” Crystal admitted as she slowly stood up, gaining the attention of the three girls in the room. “I am deeply sorry for everything that I called you, I was out of line and it wasn’t fair to treat you any different than how I would want to be treated.” She apologized.

Tasha gasped at the sudden apology, her mouth dropping instantly. “Crystal don’t apologize to them, they shouldn’t have said been so mean to….”

Crystal looked up at Tasha and shook her head slowly, cutting her off. “No their right? Every time I saw them, I had something negative to say, calling them tools and weapons of government property, telling them to watch their tongue when they were talking to a government officials.” Crystal recapped. “I deserve every word they said.” She finished as she looked up at the two giantesses in front of her.

Tasha growled slightly, her fist balling as well. ‘Still, that doesn’t make it right?” She glared darkly at the two giantesses in front of her. “We could have left you two lying in the streets and just stepped over you, while we hide, but it was Crystal that wanted to save you, not me I could have cared less.” Tasha eyes stayed locked with Ava majority of her rant, but then slightly moved towards Alex.

“It’s like I said, a heartless giantess, you work with Ryan so I wouldn’t expect anything less.” Ava replied as she walked up towards Tasha getting her in face. “We didn’t ask, nor did we need your help, we would have gotten back up and got Jaden back by now if we weren’t having this little chat with you.” She smirked as Tasha slightly growled at her.

“Now if you’ll excuse us, I think we’ll be going now.” Ava said as she turned her back towards Tasha and Crystal. “We have a little guy, we need to get back.” She finished as Tasha, continued to grit her teeth as she reached out instantly, grabbed Ava’s wrist, causing her to slightly turn her head towards Tasha, sending her a dark glare of her own.

Tasha’s eyes returned the same glare as the two locked eyes with each other. “Don’t you ever call me Heartless…Again.” She hissed as Ava’s smirk faded into a scowl.

Her wrist still trapped by Tasha’s fingers. “Or what, you heartless bitch?” Ava replied coldly as Tasha’s other hand quickly clenched as she reared it back and bashed Ava in the face, knocking her against the door.

“I’ve…Had…Just…About…Enough…Of….You” She said as she continued to pound Ava on the head as Ava guarded against her blows, but it didn’t last long as Ava got tired of Ryan’s ex giantess soldier beating on her and tackled her on the floor, getting on top of her.

Without any words Ava punched Tasha in the face, followed by another as Crystal’s eyes buldged out of her head as she saw the two began to roll on the floor.

“Tasha!” Crystal shouted as Ava gained the upper hand again, getting on top of the girl, grabbing her by the hair and bashing her head against the floor. “Alex! Stop her!” Crystal pleaded as Alex’s cold eyes fell upon Crystal. Her cold demeanor showed Crystal no sign that she was going to pull Ava off of Tasha as Ava stop banging Tasha’s head against the floor and started pounding on her again.

“Please Alex, we had nothing to do with Ryan taking Jaden, I swear!” Crystal shouted as Alex continued to stare at her, her hand on her hip as she gave Crystal an Icy stare. “We were just left the facility because of what Ryan was planning on doing to us! Tasha already been jumped by other giantess that Ryan has and hasn't had any rest like you two have, please tell Ava to stop!” Crystal begged as tears began to flow down her cheeks, with Alex still unmoved by her shouts.

On her hands and knees, Crystal looked up at Alex again. “Ryan…I…Know…He’s done some awful things to you, but…you know I’m no different...” Crystal sobbed onto the giant sized table that she was sitting on. “I didn’t want to work for him, but he liked me and threatened that he killed my family if I didn’t….I was so stupid and thought I was doing the right thing, I didn’t mean any of the things I said to you or Ava, just trying to play my part you know, save what’s close to me, but…He took…He took them anyway.” Crystal cried.

Alex cold glare began to soften as Crystal continued to cry in front of her, while Ava had Tasha in a choke hold, preventing her from getting up. “All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, but….Look at how much good that did.” Crystal continued as she looked up at Alex again.

“I know you hate me and….you have every right to….but you said Jaden is all you got….Well…Tasha is all I have left….Just please leave her alone!” Crystal continued to plead as Alex looked over at Ava, who just happened to catch her stare and huffed a bit.

“Seriously Alex, you’re not going to fall for that are you?” She asked, still holding Tasha in a headlock.

“Let her go Ava, we have Ryan to deal with, you’re going to need all that strength when it comes to him.” Alex said as she looked down at Crystal, her eyes softening a bit. “Besides she’s not faking, look at her.” Alex said as she walked over to Crystal, bending down, gently wrapping her fingers around her body, lifting her up to her face.

“Look at her clothes and how banged up she is.” Alex pointed out as Ava let go of Tasha and took a look at Crystal, who was now sitting in Alex’s open palm. “Look at her clothes and how they are ripped off…Crystal isn’t faking.” Alex said as she turned Crystal around to face her with her index finger.

“It’s not hard to tell what else happened is it Crystal?” Alex asked her as Ava tilted her head a bit as Tasha coughed while she leaned against the living room wall, trying to catch her breath, but listening in as well.

Crystal looked up at Alex, she continued to sobbed as she looked up at Alex’s light brown eyes, not able to get it out as Ava and Tasha looked at Alex, wondering what she was about to say.

Alex closed her eyes for a brief moment, remembering her painful memories as well, before she slowly reopened them. “Ryan raped her….Didn’t he Crystal.” Alex asked seriously as both Tasha and Ava’s jaws dropped as they both looked at Crystal in Alex’s hand as she completely broke down, no words were said only the sound of Crystal’s pain was heard throughout the living room as all three giantess looked at each other, their expressions different than before….This time it was pity, hurt and anger.

(At the facility)

Jaden’s eyes slowly opened, but not without blinking a couple of times. It was dark from what he could tell, even after his vision had adjusted.

“Ugh…Where am I?” He asked himself as he tried to rub his head, but found out that he couldn’t move his arm. As a matter of fact, he found out that he couldn’t move both of his arms or legs.

He felt that he was spread out with something tied around his limbs. “What…What the….What the fuck is this!” He shouted as he began to struggle.

The sound of dangling chains echoing throughout the unknown room he was in. “Where the fuck am I?” He shouted again still trying to break free of the chains that confined him.

“What the fuck! Where the hell am I? What’s going on?” He screamed still struggling and jangling the chains that held up him up.

“This isn’t funny you know! I’ll get out of here and when I do, I’ll…..”

Suddenly the lights switched on causing Jaden’s eyes to widen as he saw that he was in a huge auditorium like room, with a large group of military men aiming their rifles at him, but that wasn’t all he noticed. He saw machinery that he’d never seen before. Columns and Rows full of pods with military weaponry in all directions.
“Or you’ll what…Little mega.” He heard a sinister voice that he didn’t have to ask twice who it belonged to.

His eyes slowly landed on the floor that showed a pair of military boots, planted firmly on the floor. As he slowly raised his head up, he saw the standard army pants, which covered a pair of legs that seemed to be sitting in a chair. Then the top of the uniform of someone that seemed to be resting their head on their hand as they smirked at him. Then he saw those eyes, those same dark eyes he saw once before. The cold dark soulless eyes locked on to his as the sinister smirk appeared across the person’s face.

Jaden could only gulp slowly as he began to sweat as he was now looking up at the mastermind behind it all….Ryan himself.

Jaden could only sum up his fear in two words as he continued to stare shockingly up at the giant sized mega. The only two words that could possibly mean anything, in any situation that would be remotely similar to this one. “Oh….Shit.”
End Notes:

The chapter is unedited, I will go back and fix mistakes tomorrow, but I figured I shouldn't leave you guys hanging on what's happening in the story so here you go. Again it's not edited, I'll do it tomorrow.

Chapter 19 Part 1 by JT07

In the large room full of spectators, machinery and giantess and finally the leader behind it all, Ryan himself all stood before the regular sized half mega, Jaden, who was held up on some metal like cross high above the viewers, who all looked up at him with no expressions on their face.

Jaden tried to struggle, but his arms were tied down tight on the metal like object and so were his legs.

A thick brown rope held his limbs together as Jaden’s head moved side to side, taking in every single thing that seemed to point at him, from needles to rifles.

“Welcome back kid.” Ryan smirked as he leaned back in his chair looking up at Jaden as he struggled against his binds. “It seems that you finally took in your situation, if so that means you know you won’t be getting out of this alive. You do understand that right?” Ryan asked him casually as he continued to lean his head on his hand.

Jaden stopped struggling breathing hard for a split second and glared back at Ryan.

“You sick son of a bitch.” He breathed, trying to catch his breath. “What’s your aim here anyway, you know you can’t kill me that easily!” Jaden shouted back as Ryan’s smirk still crossed his face.

“So what? You’re just going to have an exclusive execution of someone who hasn’t done anything wrong!” He shouted as he turned his attention towards the military soldiers and the giantesses in the room. “And you all are ok with this?” He screamed. “What the hell do people not have hearts anymore!” He yelled as he looked at every single one of them, but neither one of their expressions changed as they all looked back up at him with a cold empty expression.

Jaden eyes widen at the silence that was returned to him as he could see no sign of remorse on either of their faces. The soldiers stood there, their guns carefully aimed up at him and the giantess surrounding them on the edges, some with their arms crossed and others leaning against the wall as they gave him the same cold expression as the soldiers did.

“You’re wasting your breath you know.” Ryan spoke up as he lifted his head off his hand. “They don’t want to hear anything you have to say.” He slowly rose up out of his chair and smiled at Jaden. “They already made up their minds and there’s no changing that.” He finished as Jaden quickly gritted his teeth in response.

“Are you kidding me? You guys are seriously going to follow this psychos orders?” Jaden shouted at them.

Ryan laughed slightly. “It’s for the good of mankind really, both regulars and giantess alike.” Ryan assured him.

“Damn that!” Jaden retaliated. “If that’s the case then you wouldn’t have supported the giantess project from the fucking beginning!” Jaden continued on. “It was you and the rest of the power hungry bastards that wanted this, not the world, you just wanted control!” Jaden’s was breathing hard as his anger continued to grow.
He continued to struggle against the tight ropes that bound him to the man-made cross that was hoisted up in the air.

“And control is what I have.” Ryan simply responded as he closed his eyes. “More control than the last mega even had.” His eyes never leaving Jaden’s struggling body. “See you, you Jaden Westbrook couldn’t even comprehend what I’m trying to do, I’m actually trying to make the world a better place for all of us to live in.” Ryan explained.

“Bullshit!” Jaden screamed. “How the hell can you sit there and even say that with a straight face? I can’t even believe that the U.S is even letting you get away with everything you done. People have been hurt and killed because of you Ryan!”

Ryan just stood there, his hands in his pockets as he looked at Jaden as he continued his ranting.

“You yourself have the power to actually change the world for everyone’s benefit, you could actually stop all the wars that go on and help out other countries in their time of need, but look at you….And they call me a failure.” Jaden hissed as words seemed to have some effect on Ryan as he slightly began to grit his teeth at the regular that was hanging up in the air.

“So you really think you know everything don’t you….Well let me explain a few things to you.” Ryan began as his smirk reappeared on his face and he held up his finger, indicating that this is the first secret that he was about to reveal.

“You see ant.” Ryan started. “You weren’t necessarily a failure, more like a something that was more of a success than I ever was.” Ryan began, which automatically caused Jaden’s jaw to completely drop at the sudden statement.

His eyes widen as the words Ryan spoke hit Jaden like a ton of bricks. “I…I wasn’t….I wasn’t a failure.” His body trembling as he thought back to his child hood and the lies that he was told. “But…But…Everyone….”

“That was the plan…” Ryan stated as he crossed his arms. “Actually you hold something inside that no one else in this room has, including me.” Ryan pointed out as he smirked at Jaden again. “And that is the cells to provide the world with immortality, or in better terms, the cells to give everyone I choose to the gift of a mega. Our durability, our strength, I superior complex to dominate our enemies, don’t you get it Jaden you are America’s ticket to immortality.” Ryan finished as Jaden couldn’t believe his ears.

The pure shock of Ryan’s statement alone wasn’t enough to explain the pure shock on Jaden’s face. He began to slowly sweat as he looked down below him, his eyes leaving Ryan’s massive face.

“Wha….What did you say?” Jaden still shocked at what he just heard.

Ryan could barely contain himself as he looked at the regular in front of him. He knew he had him now, the very power of owning another mega and playing him into his game. The first time Ryan felt this feeling was when he killed the previous mega of America, but that was with brute strength only, this time he was taking down another mega with his mind….And he loved it.

“You heard me…You’re the gateway to America leading all the nations, giving all our soldiers and giantess the durability of a mega, maybe even the extra strength for the giantesses, but you signify the push that America needs to dominate the other countries.” He explained in dark but uplifting tone. “Can’t you imagine all that the American fought for over the years, finally ours? Supreme rule over all countries and you….You are the catalyst to help America achieve that dream.” Ryan pressed on as he lowered his head to the soldiers below and then rose it back up to look at the giantesses standing beside them.

“Just think about it, once we extract that very cell from your body the possibilities would be endless and just think of what that could do for me.” He smirked as his eyes darkened with power. “I’ll practically…be….A god.” He finished as he looked around the room again.

“Is that not all what you want?” He shouted.

“HOORAH!” The group responded instantly, with no hesitation as Ryan smirked at his army.

‘So you see Jaden you are part of the greater good…More so a greater purpose, you are the one that can help America move forward and take over our enemies.” Ryan stated. “Don’t you want to be a part of history Jaden?” He asked him as Jaden remained shock bound state.

Jaden was taking in everything, letting it sink it as he continued to listen to Ryan who wasn’t even done with the explanation.

“No answer huh? Maybe you need to learn the truth about what happened all those years ago, when you and I were first introduced to this project. “He began as another smirk appeared on his face as he sat back down in his chair and crossed his leg over the other.

“After you were deemed a success, but cloaked as failure we kept a close eye on you.” He stated as Jaden began to regain his composure as Ryan began to explain more of Jaden’s past.

“Shut up…..” Jaden responded slowly, his teeth grinding against each other.

Ryan smirked and continued on. “The family that you were introduced to wasn’t your real parents; in fact they were just regular employees who were given a number of tasks to carry out on you.” Ryan smile widened as a sinister psychotic expression started to appear on his face. “The memories you have of your mother suffocating you late at night, or your father purposely putting you in life or death situations aren’t memories of your real parents at all, more like strangers you were just passed off to just to run some test and see if you could survive them.” Ryan finished sadistically; the smile on his face had shown that he was far from sane as he continued to keep his eyes locked on Jaden.

Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as Ryan continued on with his story, the fact that his parents weren’t his real parents, but yet some strangers to treat him no better than a lab rat. No he was lab rats were treated better than he was. He was nothing but a science experiment, a human sized science experiment who’s DNA now provides the answer for America to dominate the world. This made a few tears appear on Jaden’s face as they threaten to slide down his cheek.

“My life…Was a lie….A complete fucking lie”. He thought as he hung up in the air, suspended over the large army of troops and giantess that looked up at him.
Out of all the soldiers some of the soldiers were having second thoughts about the whole situation, but didn’t speak up, knowing what the end result would be if they did. Out of all the soldiers that thought this was going beyond too far was Commander Richards himself. He was standing with his small squad of soldiers that tried to fend off Tasha to protect Ryan’s domain. He stood there looking up at Jaden, slightly gritting his teeth at the story that Ryan was telling.

“How…How could anybody be this cruel?” He thought to himself as he never once moved or left his standing position. “This is beyond human cruelty; this…This is completely insane, horrifying to say the least.” His eyes slightly moved around trying to find a way to sneak off if possible, but so far he couldn’t find any route that would allow him to leave without being noticed.

“Oh Jaden there’s more.” Ryan waved his finger at him. “Alex and Ava are also involved in this little experiment.” Jaden quickly snapped out of the trance he was in and growled at Ryan instantly.

“What the fuck do you mean their involved, leave them out of this Ryan!” He shouted as he began to struggle again, this time with all his might. “I mean it, don’t you fucking touch them!” He screamed as Ryan gave a slight laugh at his futile efforts.

“Oh I’m sorry; you were out the entire time that you were taking away from your sad excuse of home.” Ryan replied as he looked down at his troops. “You would have to give special thanks to Commander Erwin and his squad from extracting you from that pathetic little place you would consider a paradise.” He said as the second Commander stepped up and saluted Ryan, who nodded back down towards him.

Commander Erwin smirked at this and looked up towards Jaden who glared down at him and took a few steps forward. “Those two giantesses are wanted from criminal acts against the government. They threaten and even killed a few of our men from trying to complete their mission, which was to extract you from their location.” Erwin smirk as Jaden balled his fist up, still trying to break the rope that held him to the metallic cross.

Commander Richards gritted his teeth, when he saw Erwin step forward and talk to Jaden. He knew this wasn’t right, even if they did kill a few of Ryan’s army, he knew they had a good reason why it happened.

“Their punishment will be….” Erwin was about to say, but Jaden cut him.

“Don’t you fucking touch them!” He screamed down at him, louder than he did with Ryan, who slightly smiled at Jaden’s outburst.

The entire room gasped instantly as Jaden’s anger continued to grow. He was struggling more than ever now, trying to break his rope tied shackles that kept him suspended in the air. The giantess looked at each other for a split second, slightly worried but they quickly regained their composure. The men down below had mixed feelings of what was going on as Jaden continued pull against the ropes. His wrist now bleeding from the amount of struggling he was doing.

With his eyes slightly red now, Jaden glared daggers at Commander Erwin “I promise you if you lay one hand on them I’ll…I’ll”

“You’ll do nothing but be a good little tool and help out for a good cause.” Ryan interrupted as Jaden’s head quickly turned towards him, glaring with the intent to kill this time.

“Fuck you Ryan, The only thing I want to hear from you is what happened to my real parents!” He shouted at him.

Ryan’s smirk widen as he looked at the regular. He couldn’t help but mentally applaud the killer intent that Jaden was giving off as he shouted and ranted across the room, the thrill of another Mega showing the same feeling as him was a thrill ride of Ryan, something that he was looking for a very long time.

“You’re parents….Don’t you mean…Our parents.” Ryan smirked as Jaden’s killer drive came to a screeching halt as he felt like he slammed into a brick wall when let the last words fall from his mouth.

“You….You…No….That…Can’t be….Then that means that….” Jaden stuttered in shock as his adrenaline died down completely as he brought his gaze down below him once again trying to comprehend what all the information he just received.

Ryan laughed manically as he couldn’t believe Jaden’s face as he delivered the final message to him. He knew that this was a curve ball for Jaden and saved it until he was ready to throw at him and once he did, he knew that his expression would be priceless and it was.

Ryan stopped laughing as the entire room glanced back at him, shocked at the news themselves as they all looked back and forth between both Ryan and Jaden, but Ryan didn’t care. He still wore the same sadistic smirk on his face as he looked towards Jaden again.

“So I guess I should have started this whole thing off like this….”How’s it going…Little brother. “ He finished as Jaden couldn’t believe his ears as he brought his eyes up to meet Ryan’s, his shocked expression locking on to Ryan’s psychotic gaze.



End Notes:

Im a sick....Sick person lol.

This chapter was actually intended to be longer, but....I don't know I think I'm just lazy and will type the next part tomorrrow and probably update again...Or maybe I will leave you guys stranded with this for a month lol. No one knows what I will do!

Mewhahahahahahahaha

Chapter 19 Part 2 by JT07

(Tasha’s Apartment)

The sun was setting as the three giantesses sat on Tasha’s sofas that were in her living room, with Crystal sitting with Tasha. The 4 girls sat on opposites in of the living room with the living room table in-between them. Tasha sat in a black love seat that was part of her living room set with Crystal sitting in her lap. Ava and Alex sat on the actual couch, with Ava crossing her arms not looking at either of them and Alex staring at Tasha and Crystal intently.

Time had passed since their little squabble with each other and now they sat there, bandaged up on different parts of their limbs. Alex being a bit uneasy as seconds ticked away on the clock as she constantly took her eyes off of Tasha and Crystal adverting them to the Blue digital clock with Red numbers that sat on her table in the corner of the living room.

“You’re making yourself worry.” Crystal spoke up, breaking the silence in the room as Alex’s light brown eyes returned to her. “Don’t drive yourself crazy.” She added as she shifted on Tasha’s lap, trying to make herself a bit more comfortable. “Ryan won’t kill him….At least not yet.” Her eyes leaving Alex’s as she forced herself to look in another direction.

Ava let off a low growl, catching the room’s attention as Tasha quickly sent a glare her way. Ava unfazed by Tasha’s glare turned her head slightly to face Crystal, who returned the look for a moment, but slowly lowered her head as she knew that out of the two, Ava hated her most of all.

“You sound like you know more than your letting off, regular.” Ava pointed out smartly as Crystal gritted her teeth slightly at the last part of comment.

She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before answering Ava. “I do have a name you know.” She simply responded as she brought her eyes up to meet Ava. “So quit calling me a regular, we’re on equal terms here and want the same thing.” Crystal said calmly.

Ava literary almost burst into a fit of laughter as she lifted herself off the couch at Crystal’s response.” Oh really!” Her volume started to increase. “Please tell me what fucked up drug Tasha as you taking because you clearly seem to be mistaken if you think were anywhere near being equal!” She sarcastically laughed as Tasha growled at her instantly.

Alex looked over at Ava and glared at her as well, immediately catching Ava’s attention. “Ava not now ok, if she knows something then we can at least hear her out and hopefully she won’t hold anything back when it comes to Jaden.” Alex said as she quickly glanced over at Crystal who nodded her head after her statement.

“Oh come on Alex, you can’t seriously think that she’s going to tell us anything after everything she’s put us through.” Ava argued as she turned towards Tasha and Crystal again. “For all we know the fucked up little regular and Ryan’s giantess reject could be acting and this whole thing could be a set up from the start, just so Ryan can get his hands on us.” She pointed as Tasha calmly stood up this time, but not before taking Crystal off her lap and placing her on the arm rest.

“I wouldn’t waste my time on setting up someone like you.” Tasha responded half-heartedly. “If anything It’s clear who the washed up Giantess is, since you couldn’t protect the half mega that you had and you got out did by a small army at that.” Tasha stated as Ava took a step towards her, her eyes dilating at Tasha.

Alex head turned up at Tasha as she sent another glare her way as well. The thought of being reminded how they failed to protect Jaden stung her and she hated to be reminded of something hurtful as that.

“All you had to do was watch over one regular sized person and what did you do?” Tasha shouted at Ava, ignoring Alex’s glare that darkened as well. “You let them come and take him so they can do God knows what with him and you know what the funny part is?” She asked Ava, but knowingly she wouldn’t receive an answer for her rhetorical question. “That when he dies, it’s on your hands!” She half laughed as Ava fist began to ball up again.

“It would be your fault, because you weren’t careful with him in the first place!” Tasha continued on as Ava’s body began to tremble as each one of Tasha’s words struck home, hitting Ava’s heart with every single syllable that left her mouth.

Alex wasn’t in better shape as Tasha’s words made its way to her head. “Could she be right?” She thought as she looked up at Ava and could tell that Ava was hurting ever since they lost Jaden to Ryan’s toy soldiers, but did her best to hide it. She too felt that she was to blame for letting Ryan’s men take Jaden away from them, but Tasha’s words made it seem so much worst.

Ava now glaring at Tasha as a few tears began to appear in her eyes. Her nails digging into her hand, the tighter her fist clenched. She was now breathing hard as Tasha continued on.

“Think about it! How many times will your little regular scream before Ryan finally decides to show him any kind of mercy and let him die! Every single solitary scream will be your fault!” She pointed at Ava and glanced at Alex. “You two have to be the worse keepers of a reg….”

“Tasha that’s enough!” Crystal yelled now standing up on the arm rest, glaring up at Tasha. The three giantesses immediately looked down at the small outburst that came from Crystal, Taken back a bit as Crystal took a stand, glaring at each of them.

Tasha, shocked by Crystal’s outburst looked down at her, her eyes telling the story that she knew she got carried away. “Crystal….Crystal I…”

“No Tasha!” Crystal screamed again. “That’s enough! We’re not getting anywhere jumping at each other’s throats like this!” Crystal continued on as she turned her gaze towards Ava and Alex. “Ava, look we’ve had our differences in the past, yes and I’m sorry that I didn’t treat you with the kind of respect that a regular human being deserves to have, I’m truly sorry really I am, but if you two want to get Jaden back in one piece you’re going to have to hear me out and let go of what happened between us ok.” Crystal stated sternly as Ava just looked down at Crystal for a moment.

The two stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity to Crystal. Unable to read Ava’s expression, but knew that she was hurt and could easily react negatively and turn the situation into a hostile one.

Ava just looked down at the regular who decided to take charge of the situation. Her breathing slowly down a bit as her fist slowly unclenched. In Ava’s heart, she knew that Crystal was right, but the loss that her and Alex both suffered and the treatment they been on the receiving end since they became giantess was hell. Jaden was the first regular to acknowledge them as regular people, even if they had their weird kinks and now she felt like she lost more than just a regular…She lost someone to special to both her and Alex and she blamed herself completely.

With a deep sigh and wiping away a few unshed tears from her face, Ava nodded her head slowly and sat back down on the couch besides Alex, who looked at Ava and placed her hand on her shoulder.

Ava turning towards her best friend saw her smile at her. “It’s going to be alright.” Alex comforted. “We’ll get him back, don’t worry ok.” Alex smiled as Ava couldn’t help but nod as she wiped her face with the back of her hand, trying to regain control over herself.

Crystal smiled to herself as Ava finally calmed down. She took a deep breath and looked up at Tasha, who returned her stare with a docile one. “Tasha it’s alright ok, it’s not us their really angry at.” Crystal assured her as Tasha looked at her for a moment before directing her eyes to Ava and Alex, who straighten themselves up. 

Tasha looked back at Crystal, her eyes still showing a bit concern as she glanced at Ava again for a split second. “But Crystal…I just…I just can’t….”

Crystal slowly shook her head and smiled up at her new giantess friend. “It’s alright Tasha; I don’t necessarily blame Ava or Alex for anything. Like I told you before, I did treat them both pretty bad when I was with Ryan, probably Ava more than Alex, but that’s all in the past now.” She smiled as she looked at the two giantess girls in front of her. “Right now we have a regular to save, before Ryan gets his way and destroys practically everything.” She finished as she looked at Tasha again, her smiling simply melting Tasha’s heart as she slowly sat back down looking over at Ava and Alex.

She took a moment and thought about her next move and took a deep breath. “Ava….I apologize….What I said wasn’t…Right.” She struggled as Ava wiped a few more tears away before she turned her head towards Tasha and shook her head slowly.

“No….It’s alright, you were right after all…What good of a giantess am I, if I couldn’t protect someone as important as Jaden?” Ava asked as she lowered her eyes to the floor, looking at her shoes with a sad expression. “I suck….Not only did they get Jaden, but I let my guard down and they got to Alex to.” She said as she looked over at her friend, eyeing her bandages over her arm and the cuts and bruises along her body. “I really am useless.” She sighed in defeat as Crystal stepped forward on the arm rest towards Ava.

“No you’re not Ava…None of you are, we’re all just a victim in Ryan’s big mind fuck and abuse….And we need to stop it before more people suffer from it.” Crystal ended as the three giantesses looked at the small regular and nodded their heads in unison.

“So Crystal, why don’t you tell us what you know then since you’ve worked directly under Ryan…Why does he want Jaden so bad, even if he is half mega, he shouldn’t pose a real threat to Ryan, he lacks the height for that.” Alex asked her as Crystal looked over to Alex and sat down on the arm rest next to Tasha.

She took a deep breath as the three giantesses eyed her, waiting for the full story of what was really going on. “Let me start from the beginning….” She slowly sighed as the three giantesses listened intently as she began her story.

“When I met Ryan…Well when Ryan took me away….My parents were involved in top secret research project….Project Mega actually, the same project that made Ryan and Jaden and other super powered countries what they are today.” She began, not being interrupted by the other giantess in the room. “During their research, discovering how to actually multiply a mega at a faster rate, they discovered something they weren’t supposed to, which was the back up plans should they fail at their job.”

Alex leaned back against the sofa as Ava leaned forward, her elbows resting on her knees. Tasha leaned back in the love seat she was sitting in and kept her eyes glued to Crystal as she continued to tell her story.

“After Ryan got word of what they found, he told them that he would take me away as punishment to them, leaving them with my two younger brothers. Then as he took me away he told me that I would have to work under him to insure that my family stays alive….Well after a few years working for him, he started….Getting a bit edgy and started to demand more from me.” Crystal stated.

“More?” Alex repeated, somewhat confused as to what she meant.

Crystal nodded her head slowly as she stood up and showed the entire living room what she meant, by revealing her clothes. “Yea….Sex….” She said as she looked up at Alex, who quickly gritted her teeth at her answer. “Since then, I’ve been more of a sex toy to him than an actual assistance, forcing me to do things that I….I wasn’t…Comfortable with.” She said slowly, her sad expression taking over her whole face.

“Whoa….So I guess Alex and I aren’t the only ones he’s raped.” Ava spoke up as she looked at Alex, who nodded in return, crossing her arms and closing her eyes.
“You….You were raped to?” Crystal asked as she looked up at Ava, who nodded her head confirming her answer.

“Yea, we both were, but I was raped as giantess, poor Alex here had to deal with it being a regular and a giantess.” She said as Alex eyes slowly opened as she eyed Crystal for a moment.

“Yea….When he first became a mega that’s practically all he did to me.” Alex shared as Crystal looked up at her, somewhat shocked. “Then when he turned Ava into a giantess, he raped her in front of me, and then I was next on his list again.” Alex ended slightly growling at the memories she was reliving. “So trust us, we know how Ryan is. He’s like a fucking dog that doesn’t know when to stop.” She added on as Crystal couldn’t help but agree with that statement.

“Well…” She began to continue. “After a while of taking this abuse I decided that I had enough and began to do a little digging of my own.” She said as she looked at Ava. “Ava that’s actually right around the time you called to confront Ryan about whatever he had did that day.” She pointed out with Ava nodding her head, understanding what she was saying.

“And Tasha, this was right after you left for your mission that night.” Crystal explained, getting the same reaction from Tasha.

“After I broke a few barriers and snuck into a few rooms, I discovered a lot about both Ryan and Jaden, not to mention what Ryan plans to do with him.” She finished her first part of the story as Ava spoke up quickly.

“What do you mean you found out a lot about Jaden and Ryan? What else is there to know, besides that they’re both Mega?” She asked her.

Crystal locked eyes with Ava once again. “A lot actually.” Crystal answered. “You see, I’m pretty sure that you guys don’t know, but Jaden has no family, no friends at all, actually he’s pretty much an orphan kid caught up in the government’s experiments.” Crystal added as Ava and Alex quickly looked at each other, their shocked expressions told it all as they looked back at Crystal.

“So what happened to his parents? I’m sure they didn’t just let their son go like that?” Alex asked Crystal.

‘Yea what the hell Crystal fill us in.” Ava added as Crystal continued on.

“His mother died after she gave birth to him and his father from what the files said couldn’t continue on without her so he died 9 months later from the stress of losing his wife and trying to be there for his son.” Crystal told them. “After Jaden’s parents had passed he was quickly picked up by another family…Ryan’s family.” She slightly hissed as Alex’s and Ava’s eyes shot open again.

“Wait….” Ava interrupted as she rose up from the couch. “Are you telling me that Jaden was adopted by Ryan’s family. “How’s that even possible! Especially after such short notice?” Ava shouted as Alex stepped in as well.

“Something has to be up…That just can’t be right. That means that their like….their like brothers.” Alex said mimicking Ava’s actions.

“More or less…Yea, they are.” Crystal replied sadly. “The only reason they got ahold of Jaden so quick was because both their parents were associates of each other and when Jaden’s parents passed, Ryan’s parents felt that it was necessary to take Jaden into their home and use him as another test subject, but Jaden turned out differently than Ryan did.” She said as she looked around the room, still having the giantess attention. “As you know, Jaden only regained the durability of a Mega, but not the height and because of that, not the strength either, right?” Crystal asked them as both Ava and Alex nodded their heads, telling Crystal that she was correct.

“Well Jaden also gained something that Ryan didn’t.” Crystal pressed on. “You see….Jaden’s Cells are still multiplying slowly, meaning that soon he will not only gain the strength of mega….or at least half of it, but his durability will increase, making him nearly indestructible by physical means.” Crystal explained as she made sure she had the giantess attention again.

Alex eyebrow rose as she turned her head towards Ava, who didn’t look surprised by the sudden information. “Hey isn’t that what you were trying to tell us before we were jumped?” She asked her.

Ava nodded as she pulled her legs up on the couch, sitting crossed legged as she put both of her hands together, slowly playing with her thumbs. “Yea, that’s right…” She answered her best friend. “When I got into a few of their files, I manage to pull up Jaden’s but only for a few minutes and it shut me out before I could finish reading it, but apparently Jaden’s regular body is slowly adapting to other traits that a real mega carries.” Ava spoke as she looked up and saw that she had everyone’s attention.

Their eyes were fixated on her, edging Ava to continue on with what she knew. Ava looked around the room, taking a deep breath. “There’s no telling what traits he would actually obtained from a mega or exactly how long he will be able to keep them, but it’s safe to say that body is becoming more resistance due to the fact that he doesn’t have the height of a mega….At least that’s the only reason I can come up with.” Ava finished as Alex looked at her for a second and turned her head back towards Crystal.

“So that must means that since his body is lacks the height, it’s going to make up for it some other way.” Alex thought up as she crossed her arms and legs, looking at Crystal as she nodded her head.

“That must be what’s its doing; wanting to be able to survive without the main quality of a mega.” Crystal said as she thought it about Jaden’s situation a bit more.

“But can his body handle that sudden change?” Tasha finally spoke up causing Crystal to look up at her giantess friend. “I mean, his body is basically evolving right? But can his actual body take that kind of change?” She asked again as Crystal continued to stare at her, thinking for a moment.

“She may have a point.” Ava stepped in as she thought about the same question. “Since he’s regular human height and right now all he has is durability, but only pertaining to certain things, then that doesn’t mean that he’s not effected on the inside. So….I don’t know…” She said sadly, her tone quickly changing as her eyes fell off the occupants of the living room and onto the sofa.

“So that means that the change can actually kill him.” Alex piped up as she stood up off from the couch and looked down at Crystal and Ava. “Come on guys I need answers here!” She said as she looked between the two hoping someone had something that they haven’t said yet.

“I don’t think so.” Crystal said as she looked up at Alex causing the three giantess looked down at her. “His body may be extremely small compared to the mega giants that we’ve seen, but I don’t think that matters. Jaden’s body may only adapt enough to keep him alive, meaning that the change isn’t rapid, but gradually happens over time.” Crystal pointed out as the two girls gave a sigh of relief as they finally heard some good news.

Tasha, with her eyes still glued to Crystal. “So what does the giant fuck want with him then?” She asked as Crystal looked up at her again and nodded her, noting that hadn’t got to that part of the story.

“Well…After I continued to dig deeper into the whole thing, feeling like Ryan was hiding a lot more than he let on, I end up coming across something interesting…To say the least….Insane at best.” She said as the three giantesses didn’t say anything in response, letting Crystal finish.

Crystal paused for a moment, taking another deep breath before letting them know what Ryan’s intentions truly where. “Well you see, Ryan’s cells lack what Jaden has and can’t necessarily evolve and grow because he’s already a full sized mega, but that’s beside the point.” Crystal stated. “Jaden’s cells can not only adapt and grow, but their transferrable to other regulars, meaning that if Ryan extracts enough DNA from Jaden, he can create his own army of regular megas….And Mega giantess.” She finished earning a gasp from the entire room as she closed her eyes, letting her words sink into the girls head.

“Wait….So he’s going to try and create an army of Megas?” Alex repeated rhetorically. “That’s beyond insane! That’s like him recreating the entire world!” She exclaimed as Crystal lowered her head at Alex’s statement.

“You’re only half right….” She spoke up. “First he plans on giving Jaden’s DNA to his army of regulars and giantess, claiming to only fight for the U.S. and take over the super powered countries….Then he’ll take over the US, killing anyone with so much as an important title held to their name….Starting with the president.” Crystal hissed as the thought of Ryan controlling the world entered her mind.

“So it’s a complete world take over than, starting with the super powered countries and then the U.S.” Tasha said as she looked up at the other two giantesses in the living room. Their eyes locking with each other’s for a moment as Ava stood up off the couch.

“Yep and our Jaden is the center of attention.” She smirked as she looked down at Alex, who closed her eyes for a moment and stood up also.

“Then we may want to go stop Ryan’s little show before things get to out of hand.” Alex replied, placing her hand on her hip as she looked down at Crystal. “We probably don’t have a lot of time either before Ryan’s starts the entire process. I’m sure we all know how impatient the bastard can be.” Alex finished as Crystal looked up at her for a moment, then something clicked into her head as if she forgot to mention something.

“But Ryan has an army of Regulars with specialize bullets that I’m pretty sure that will hurt us, not to mention their tanks and other giantess sitting there waiting for us, oh and let’s not forget Ryan himself.” Tasha interrupted.

Ava and Alex looked at each other for a second after Tasha’s statement and then began to think on her words.

“She’s right…” Alex said. “I hate to say it, but the prick has us against the wall with this one.” She lightly bit her thumb as she was trying to wrap her mind around the situation.

“Yea no kidding…It’s like he has all the spades in one hand and all we got his a set of hearts.” Ava added as she to began to think of way to try mess up Ryan’s scheme.

“Wait! There’s one more thing I forgot to mention!” She shouted as the three giantesses looked down at her again. “There is actually a way we can stop Ryan!” Crystal shouted as she quickly turned her head towards Tasha.

“Tasha, the gun that we took before we left…The thing I begged you not to leave behind before we left the facility!” She shouted up at her as Tasha looked down at the regular standing up on the arm rest.

Tasha’s eyebrow rose for a second. “You mean that weird little thing that you had me steal from the weapon room before we left, yea what about it?” She asked as she looked down at the tiny girl yelling up at her.

“It’s our ticket to winning!” She exclaimed as Crystal quickly turned her head back towards Ava and Alex. “Listen! We all know there are only a few ways to kill a mega, either by another mega or shrinking them with a stupid pill right?” Crystal asked the room of giantess as all three nodded their heads, showing her that she was correct.

“Well that’s all a lie!” Crystal shouted up at them. “There are three ways to kill a mega and that’s with another mega, Nuke them to death, which will do more harm than good, and the gun I found while snooping around, but only another giantess or mega can hold it.” She finished as she looked around the room, the three large sized eyes looking down at her.

“What about the pill to shrink them?” Ava asked.

Crystal shook her head immediately. “The pill doesn’t exist; actually that’s what the gun is for.” She pointed out. “The gun is a permanent size reducer as a last resort for giantess and megas. Mainly for megas since their a bigger threat than a giantess is.” Crystal explained as she looked around the room at the three giantess again.

“The drawback….Is that it’s a one-time deal.” She said. “Meaning….One shot….That’s all we got….And the gun works on anything, at least that’s what the files I found said…And I doubt that Ryan even knows about this.” She finished as a small smirk appeared on Alex’s face.

“Alright then so where is it?” She asked Crystal.

Crystal looked up at Alex and then slowly at Tasha her gaze seeming uneasy as she felt like she would regret everything that she just said as she turned her head back towards Alex.

“Promise us something first before we show you, if Tasha didn’t lose it.” Crystal emphasizes.

“I didn’t lose it!” She exclaimed as she crossed her arms and turned her head away from her. “It’s too damn big for you to hold it anyway….Jerk.” She mumbled

Alex tilted her head at Crystal as she was slightly confused about what Crystal wanted to ask her.

“Just promise me….That you won’t use it on Tasha or me.” Crystal finished as Ava and Alex looked at each other immediately as Crystal said this. “Remember it’s only a one shot deal so if you try to use it on us you won’t be able to….”

“Oh calm down you little regular” Ava smiled down at her. “We know what we have to do and using our only shot on you two isn’t it.” She assured as she turned to Alex. “So now all we need is a plan to enter the damn place so we can get Jaden back.” She finished as Alex smiled back at her.

“Probably the best thing I’ve heard all day.” Alex replied as she looked back at Crystal, her smile seemingly nicer than before. “So Crystal…I’m sure there’s something’s you would like to say to Ryan as well and you to Tasha, so what do you two say you show us the gun and we start making our move.” She finished as Crystal and Tasha looked at each other, nodding their heads in unison as Tasha slowly rose up out of her chair, eyeing both Ava and Alex for a moment.

Ava smiled at her, giving her a slight wink. “Don’t worry, you two will be fine.” She said as Tasha let off a slight grunt before she turned away from the two and walked towards her room.

Crystal left alone with the two giantesses in the living room began to feel a bit uneasy as she looked up to see Ava and Alex staring down at her. Their expressions unreadable as she hadn’t taken her durability pills since her last episode with Ryan and knowing that she knew that if either of them wanted to try something, it would be the end of her.

Ava smirked down at the regular that stood on the arm rest. “Well little regular since you helped us out, I think it’s time that we do something for you.” She stated as she looked at Alex. “What do you think Alex? Should we show her how appreciative we are?” Alex didn’t take her eyes off of Crystal as she to smirked down at the tiny human compared to them.

“Why not Ava, It’s only fair that we share something with her to.” Alex stated as Ava began to dig into her pocket, her hand slowly moving around the vast area space in her jean pocket as if it was searching for something.

Crystal’s eyes were fixed on Ava as Alex bent down gently, picking up Crystal between her fingers.

“Hey!” Crystal shouted as Alex raised her up to her face, then slowly dropping her into her palm. “What are you two doing?” She shouted as she turned to scream for Tasha, but Alex used her finger to forcibly turn her back around to face her.

“Calm down Crystal.” Alex said calmly as the regular turned to see Ava’s hand coming out of her pocket with her fist encasing whatever she was searching for.

“You’re actually pretty lucky, I brought some just in case Jaden needed them, but sense he’s half mega and all I guess it wouldn’t matter to him anymore.” Ava said as she opened up her hand, giving whatever she pulled out of her pocket to Alex.

“Yea so if we’re going to go take down Ryan and save Jaden, I’m pretty sure we’re going to need the four of us.” Alex smiled as she dropped a small box in front of Crystal in her palm.

Crystal looked down at the box that Alex dropped and slowly picked it up. “Is this…this…Durability Pills?” Confused by the action of both giantess.

“Yep!” Ava smiled as she looked down at Crystal. “Consider this us starting over.” She said as Alex nodded her head at Ava’s comment.

“I…I don’t know what to say.” Crystal replied, still shocked as she opened the small box and saw that was indeed full of durability pills for her.

Alex smiled. “Save it for after we take down Ryan and get Jaden back.” She finished as Ava’s head appeared from behind her.

“Yea, then I guess we’ll all celebrate and stuff.” She smiled. “Maybe go to the giantess fair after this is all over.” She suggested as Crystal couldn’t help but look up from the pills and smile at the two giantess that were once considered enemies thanks to Ryan.

“Tha…Thanks…I really appreciate it…I mean it.” She said slowly as Alex slowly place her index finger against Crystal’s back and began to slightly rub it.
“Don’t worry about it.” She simply said as she heard Tasha’s door open. The three girls looked up to see Tasha leaning against the door frame holding a large black alien like pistol with silver outline covering the barrel all the down to the handle of it.

Tasha was slowly moving the pistol back and forth as she looked at the three girls that stood in front of her. “You three seem to be getting pretty comfortable with each other.” She said as Ava looked up at Tasha and smirked.

“Call it rehabilitation.” She said as she looked down at Crystal. “We’re going to try and play nice and not hurt each other on our day out.” She finished as Tasha couldn’t help but smile as she shook her head at Ava’s comment.

“Sure we’ll play nice with each other.” Alex said as she slowly sat Crystal back down on the arm rest and walked towards Tasha, who just simply tossed the pistol towards Alex, who caught it with ease with her right hand. “But it’s the giant sized ass clown that I think that should be worried.” Alex smirked as Ava, along with Tasha and Crystal shared a mischievous grin.

“Girls.” Alex called out, holding the pistol out towards the door as if she was going to shoot something. “What do you say we pay Ryan a little visit?” She asked as she pulled the gun back to her waste and looking at the three girls in front of her.

“I say…” Ava started. “What are we waiting for?” She finished.

(At the facility)

It’s been a few hours sense Ryan had told Jaden what he wanted Jaden to know and the room was completely cleared, leaving Jaden hanging in the air by himself.

Ryan had dismissed all his soldiers and giantess to their quarters as they would proceed after a few more test were conducted on the regular sized mega, using the machines that surrounded him in the room.

As everyone had mixed emotions about what was going to happen later on, a certain commander was snooping around in a secret room that was off limits to anyone except Ryan.

“This isn’t right?” Commander Richards stated as he looked around for a few more things out of the ordinary. “Ryan is going to take out the kid and in turn give us his entire DNA so we can be damn near invincible.” Richards said to himself. “Something’s telling me there’s more to Ryan’s story than he’s letting on.” He finished as he continued to search the room.

“Is there now….” A voice said from behind Richards causing Richards to grit his teeth as he knew who the voice belonged to instantly.

“Commander Erwin….” Richards growled as he slowly turned around to face the commander that retrieve Jaden from the two giantesses on his mission.

Commander Erwin smirked evilly at Commander Richards. “Mind telling me what you’re doing snooping around in a restricted area?” Erwin asked him.

“If I gave a damn I would.” Richard responded as he glared at Erwin. “Mind telling me what’s really going on here and why Ryan is hiding something else from the soldiers and giantess of his army?” Richards retaliated as Erwin looked at Richards and smile widely.

“That’s something you don’t need to know.” He said as he quickly pulled out his pistol and aimed at Richards, but Richards was as equally skilled and if not, equally as fast. Mimicking Erwin’s movements and pointed his own pistol at him as well.

The two stood at stalemate as Richards and Erwin glared at each other.

“Don’t blink.” Erwin said.

“Don’t breathe.” Richard returned as they both stood with their pistols facing the other, waiting for one of them to slip up in the slightest. 
 
 
 
 

End Notes:

Here is part 2 of Chapter 19. All should actually be explained. If not let me know if I missed something. What I wanted to do was leave out bits and pieces of a full explanation on purpose to keep you all guessing on what was really going on and I have for several chapters believe it or not. Now its time we get to the good stuff, I'm sure everyone as been waiting for this part of the story since it got started lol.

Chapter 20 by JT07
Both Commanders stood their eyeing each other. Their guns pointed at the others face waiting for the slightest slip up in the others movement, but they are both highly skilled and trained for situations like this that even the slightest slip wouldn’t matter as it would probably take more than just a slip up to decide the factor between these two.

Commander Erwin, Ryan’s one of many obedient subordinates, had a wide smirk on his face. His black 9 mm pistol aimed directly at Commander Richards, whose gun was silver and a bit bigger than Erwin’s.

There was silence between the two as neither of them said anything. Commander Richards, who wore nothing but a plain expression on his face kept his eyes locked on Erwin. Erwin did the same, but his smirk grew wider with every passing second.

“How can you agree with this bullshit Erwin?” Richards questioned as he gripped the handle of his pistol tighter, ready to fire at a moment’s notice. “You know what Ryan is doing is wrong and what are these other top secret information that he’s withholding from the rest of us?” Richards continued on as Erwin began to let a slight snicker at his questions. “Answer me dammit!” He shouted.

Erwin continued to laugh a bit as he slowly calmed himself down as Richards gritted his teeth at the response that he was getting from Erwin. “You ask a lot of questions you know that Commander Richards?” Erwin began, still holding his gun up, not moving an inch. “But to put your mind at ease, nothing is being withheld from you or your men. You should know the full story and what Ryan intends to do with the half mega and the rewards that we as soldiers will reap from it.” Erwin answered as Ryan sent a glare towards Erwin, who took notice of it.

“Don’t feed that bullshit Erwin, you know full well that neither me, nor my men were informed of something like this.” He argued back. “So why are we just finding about this now? Why are the other soldiers confused as well? What the fuck is going on Erwin?” He shouted.

Commander Erwin just smirked at Richards, not lowering his gun as Richards kept his aimed as well. “Didn’t you hear? Ryan is going to be basically upgrading the human race…Starting with us.” Erwin said. “Not only will we no longer have to worry about these monstrous females crushing us with one stomp, or better yet, the innocence will be able to defend themselves against other regulars as well. Imagine the good it will do for the human race as a whole Richards.”

“That’s insane!” Richard shouted back. “We’re already the dominate species on this planet, we don’t need this kind of power Erwin!” Richards pushed on.

“Say’s you.” Erwin replied. “But you’re not thinking about those who are killed without mercy, those who are tortured and consumed by the pain and misery of others; think of what this experiment could do for not only us Richard, but the world as a whole. The people this project will save the lives that can be prolonged.” Erwin pointed out still with both of their guns pointed at each other.

Commander Richards gritted his teeth as he glared at Erwin. “I can’t believe you of all people would actually go along with this.” Richard’s eyes narrowed as he continued on. “You know full well that Ryan doesn’t intend on helping the world, even if this experiment does prove to be a success. The torture alone that the boy has to go through is just cruel.” Richards argued.

“Sometimes you have to be cruel to be able to achieve Richards.” Erwin replied quickly. “You can’t possibly move forward in life if you’re constantly worried about what’s right and what’s wrong, what’s cruel and what’s considered sane.” Erwin explained his smirk never leaving his face. “You should know that by now Richards…In this world nothing can be accomplished without sacrificing a few lives, besides I’m sure Ryan already knows this and is willing to do what’s best for the world as a whole.” Commander Erwin finished as Richards hand began to slightly shake.

Richards couldn’t believe the words he was hearing from the Erwin. He knew Erwin always seemed to think that Ryan could do no wrong and thought that his methods were necessary, but this…This was going too far.

“Erwin listen to yourself.” Richard nearly pleaded. “Do you honestly think that Ryan will give the entire world this power? Do you honestly think that the human race is ready for something like that? Think of the chaos this would cause!” He shouted.

“Honestly Richards, I don’t care if the world gets the opportunity to experience this greatness or not, but you know what? I think I would like the power to force authority on those who don’t have it.” Erwin responded. “Think about it Richard. The power that this army would hold the….”

Suddenly there was a loud sound over the loud speaker of the entire facility.

“ATTENTION ALL MILITARY PERSONEL, YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE AUDITORUM IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE AUDITORUM IMMEDIATELY!”

There was a loud click heard as the voice went silent, leaving Erwin smirking even more as he eyed Richards. “Well now I guess it’s time to get things started.” He said as he lowered his gun and turned his back towards Richards.

“We can’t let this happen Erwin, that boy is going to suffer!” Richards exclaimed as he lowered his gun as well, still glaring at Erwin.

Erwin began to walk towards the door; before he opened it he stopped and slightly turned his head back towards Richards. “Try to relax Commander Richards and don’t try to let your feelings get in the way and you do something stupid. It might cost you and you’re men’s life.”

Richards gritted his teeth at Erwin’s remark and slowly walked behind him, obeying the orders over the intercom that echoed throughout the hallway.

“Meanwhile outside of the facility out of sight”

The four girls hid behind a large pile of dirt and debris as they scoped out the area, seeing a few regular guards and giantess walking about in front of the facility. They weren’t completely recovered, but they were patched up and ready to go as their attire had changed as well.

Alex wore a black T-shirt with a black vest over it, black jeans and black military boots to match. She had on black fingerless gloves and her blond hair was tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes at a fierce look of determination as she watched both giantess and regular guards pass by the facility.

To her right was Ava, who wore something similar to Alex except she had on a Black tank top with matching black military pants, with military boots that are the same as Alex’s. Ava also wore black gloves but they weren’t fingerless and her hair was let down, free to flow down her back. She also added her own silver angel like earrings that hung from her ears.

Tasha who was behind both Ava and Alex wore a mixture of the two outfits. She had on a Black T-shirt with a black vest over it, Black Military pants and combat boots. She didn’t wear any gloves and she didn’t have on any jewelry. She had her hands taped up in Black tape and her hair was in her usual hairstyle, simply down, lying against her face.

Crystal’s outfit was actually an exact copy of Tasha’s. The only difference was that she had on black gloves as well that covered her whole hand. Her arms were sleeveless and she too wore a Black vest with a Black Tank top under it. Her Black Military pants and combat boots matched with her outfit like the rest of the team as they stayed hidden, surveying the site.

“Seriously?” Ava whispered as she slightly glanced at Tasha. “You didn’t have anything other than this?” She complained.

Tasha gave a slight grunt at Ava’s complaint as she kept her eyes focused on what was in front of her. “The outfits you’re wearing are from a pass mission against a set of giantess that went rogue a few years ago.” She simply responded. “Those were giving to me by Ryan as he put me on a team with four other giantesses.” She finished as Ava looked at her questionably.

“Four other giantess?” Ava repeated as she looked at Tasha, who still refused to look at her. “So what happened to them?” Ava asked as Tasha closed her eyes for a brief moment at the question.

“They were killed….” Tasha stated calmly as Alex and Ava looked over at Tasha, but soon after lowering their gaze towards the ground.

“They were the only friends I had in this whole damn facility. They accepted me for the person that I was and didn’t show any shame of being around me, but then came Ryan’s mission….He called that mission Black Night.” Tasha explained as the three giantesses and the regular continued to watch the guards as they moved about.

“That night we were tailing the 3 giantess that were on the run. After a while of chasing them around this hell hole we finally had them cornered.” Tasha continued to talk. “We decided to just give them a simple beating and let them live, since we really didn’t want to kill anyone, but….” Tasha’s eyes shifted towards the ground in front of her as Crystal, who was sitting on Tasha’s shoulder looked over at her.

“Tasha….” She whispered.

“But what?” Alex asked her.

“Yea what happened Tasha?” Ava followed behind her.

Tasha closed her eyes again, taking a deep breath before reopening them. “Ryan…Happened.” She gritted her teeth as she continued to watch the guards pass by the facility, virtually leaving no room for them to get in without being noticed. “We had the rogue giantesses cornered that night. We thought it was going to be a quick process and we could just head back to the facility, but….We couldn’t have been more wrong.” She finished as Crystal looked up at her Tasha’s face along with Alex and Ava.

“That night when we surrounded them we moved in to quickly put them on notice, but then they were smiling at us….They were literary fucking smiling at us like….Like they didn’t have anything in the world to fear from us.” She growled as she clenched her teeth.

“Suddenly giantess appeared from out of nowhere and surrounded us, which confused my team completely because we didn’t know what the hell was going on.” Suddenly a tear began to slide down Tasha’s cheek as she continued to tell her story about the past. “That’s when I noticed one of the giantesses that showed herself was a high ranking giantess under Ryan.” She explained as the other three girls nodded. “In other words one of Ryan’s sex toys…” She growled.

“So then what happened?” Alex asked her looking down at the Tasha who was on one knee still surveying their situation.

“That high ranking bitch’s name was Toya.” Tasha continued on. “When she stepped out I noticed that she had something in her hand, something way too familiar….” Tasha’s voiced cracked as she pictured the image of that night in her mind. “I couldn’t believe my eyes when I realize that Ryan had them kidnap my mother….No not just her, the rest of our families as well.” Tasha croaked slightly.

“Gasp!” The three girl’s breath escaped their bodies as they looked at Tasha.

“So it was a set up.” Ava stepped in gritting her teeth as well.

Tasha couldn’t help but nod her head as she continued on with her story. “Yea, more like an insurance policy and Ryan had just decided to cash in. “Tasha replied. “I couldn’t stand the look on Toya’s face. After she had shown her trump card she knew she had us, but that wasn’t enough for her…No it wasn’t enough for them…..You see they told us that Ryan wanted 4 of us killed off and said that there was no need for a team such as mine and if we didn’t agree to his terms than they were going to kill our regular family members.” Tasha stated as the three girls listened intently to the story.

“But Toya thought she’d do one better….She told us to beg and oh did we beg. “ Tasha let out a light chuckle, shaking her head at her own comment. “But no matter what we did…No matter how much we pleaded…Toya…She…” Tasha closed her eyes and turned her head away from looking at the entrance of the facility, still hiding with her new found accomplice. She bit down on her lip, trying to stop herself from shedding any tears in front of Alex and Ava, but the memories she was reliving was painful and in the end she couldn’t help it.

“Toya….She had my mother in her hand…She told me…If she didn’t like the way I beg then she was going to crush her out of her worthless little existence.” Tasha’s voice cracked as she spoke.

“Tasha…”Alex called her name softly as she slowly took a step towards her, careful not to alert any of the guards around the area. “Don’t tell me she…” Alex couldn’t finish her sentence as she and Ava looked down at Tasha who could only nod her head, confirming what Alex thought to be true.

“I beg and beg and begged…..And she crushed her right in front of my eyes…..” Tasha finished as both Alex’s and Ava’s jaw dropped completely as they looked at Tasha along with Crystal who already knew at least half of the story.

“Ryan wanted us in check, but also didn’t want too many of us around just in case we decided to revolt against him and therefore, they killed my four friends. Five giantesses that Ryan sent and the three rouge giantesses jumped us and beat my friends to death….I was only barely alive so they took me back and hey here’s the best part…Since I lived through the ordeal Ryan said I was useful….Ha…What a joke.” She growled as Ava knelt down in front of Tasha and smiled brightly.

“Well…He’s about to find out how useful you can be.” Ava stated as she placed a hand on Tasha’s shoulder smiling at her.

Alex nodded her head at Ava’s statement as well. “Don’t worry Tasha if any of those giantess are still in there then I’m sure we’ll have to go through them to get to Ryan anyway.” Alex said as Ava turned her head back towards her.

“If that’s the case how the hell do we plan on breaking in? I mean hello we’re not exactly regulars you know.” Ava said as she looked up at Alex, who looked back at Ava and just dropped her head not knowing how to really approach the situation.

“We’re three giantess and regular.” Crystal spoke up, still sitting on Tasha’s shoulder. “I’m sure we can think of something.” She said as she turned her head up to Tasha who was drying her eyes from the stream of tears that ran down her cheek previously. “Tasha…Don’t worry ok, I’m sure you’ll see Toya during this whole thing, but there’s one thing I want you….I mean you all to promise me….Please” Crystal said as she turned towards the other two giantesses as they all gave her Crustal their undivided attention.

“Please…Can we try not to…Kill anybody, I mean most of the people in there don’t know what they’re doing and….We wouldn’t be any different than Ryan if we just go in there and start a slaughter fest out of nowhere.” Crystal stated as Tasha looked down at her and then back at Alex and Ava.

“Crystal…You know that just about every girl that has been made into a giantess has killed at least a hand full of regulars’ right?” Tasha asked her.

Crystal nodded her head slowly as she looked down at Tasha’s shoulder which she was standing on. “So you know my answer to that statement Crystal.” Tasha said. “I don’t kill regulars for sheer excitement….At least not the good hearted ones anyway.” She turned her head away from Crystal who slowly lifted her head upward to look at her giantess friend.

“Please Tasha…” Crystal cupped her heads together. “Just please we’re there to stop Ryan and get Jaden back; no one has to die over this.” She responded.

“You do realize that they don’t share the same beliefs in there right?” Alex butted in as Crystal turned her head towards her. “Tasha’s right we’ve all killed a few regulars from time to time since we’ve became giantess….I can’t say I’m too happy about it, but we’ve all had our…” Alex looked over to Ava. “Situations.” She finished as she turned her head back towards Crystal who lowered her head in sadness again.

Alex let a small smile slide across her face as she knelt down to look at Crystal. “I’ll tell you what; we’ll try our best not to hurt the regulars or the giantesses in there too bad, but just enough to get them out of our way.” Alex said with a soft smile causing Crystal to look back up at her.

“But….” Alex was about to continue but Ava stepped in this time.

“We will only do it if we have no choice, I mean our lives are on the line and yours is to…And we can’t let anything happen to you or each other. Plus, we can’t forget about Jaden and what he’s probably going to be going through if we don’t get our butts in there and help him.” Ava finished as Tasha turned her head towards Crystal giving her a hard look.

“I’m not going to lie to you….I just want Toya, I can’t promise anything with her, but you know that I don’t kill just because I’m taller than everybody.” Tasha said as she sent Crystal a smile. “So fine, I’ll try to hold back on everyone who isn’t Toya.” Tasha finished.

Ava smiled from behind the two of them and stretched her arms a bit. “I don’t necessarily have to kill anyone either…Well other than stomping the shit out of Ryan a few times, but other than that I don’t like killing regulars….I know Jaden is the size of a regular and I’m pretty sure if he finds out about us killing then he’ll be pretty upset, plus we’re still human and it wouldn’t be the humane thing to do to the regulars…So I’m all for knocking them out if I have to.” She smirked as she looked over to Alex.

“Alex…Do you have any words for Crystal?” Ava asked her best friend.

Alex nodded and then looked down at Crystal, giving her a soft genuine smile. “I won’t hurt the regulars and the giantesses too much; they’ll live for the most part….But.” Suddenly Alex’s smile goes away and that same sadistic smirk that she’s given before started to inch its way on her face. “Before this is over…I’m ending Ryan….Tonight.” She said, showing Crystal that she was dead serious by the look on her face.

Crystal looked up at three giantesses and slowly nodded her head, hoping that she can actually trust their word.

Sensing her disbelief Alex kneeled down in front of Tasha, keeping her eyes directly on Crystal. “Don’t worry ok, I’ve only killed maybe two regulars before the army came in and took Jaden, making it a total of six or seven, if that much. To be honest Crystal I don’t like hurting regulars….It sucks…Because I’ve done some pretty horrible things and most of them all out of anger.” Alex stated as Crystal looked up at her, listening to what the blond giantess have to say.

Alex sighed deeply before continuing. “I’ve hurt Jaden that way before and I don’t want to any other regular to suffer what I put him through.” Alex finished sadly.
“Yea no kidding...” Ava said placing her hand on Alex’s shoulder.

Alex’s quickly glanced back at Ava glaring at her, but Ava ignored it and looked down at Crystal. “Regardless, I’ve killed a few as well when I first turned into a giantess, it wasn’t intentional and I think I do a good job keeping my anger in check…At least for now, well besides the whole army taking Jaden away, I’m claiming self-defense on that, but that’s beside the point.” She finished.

“Look we’re three giantess and regular and Jaden’s kind of waiting to be rescued right now, so I think we should just ram our way through…It’s not like we can hide forever anyway.” She finished as she stood up.

Alex let out another sigh and stood up as well. “Ava has a point, it’s not like we can tip toe pass the other giantess and we cause light tremors when we walk, so we can’t move without alerting the guards “She finished as she looked at Tasha. “So I guess we have no choice but to go in swinging.” She smirked.

Tasha looked up at both of the giantesses and then slightly glanced at Crystal, who nodded in return. “Crystal…” Tasha said as she slowly rose to her feet as well. “You’re going in my pocket until I say so ok, I don’t want something happening to you while we’re in there.” She told her as Crystal looked up at her.

“But Tasha I…” She began.

“No Crystal.” Tasha cut her off. “There’s no telling what’s going to happen when we get in there.” She scolded a bit. “And I don’t want you getting hurt.” She finished as she turned her head back towards the entrance of the facility. “We may not be willing to kill anybody, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to feel the same way and we have to remember, Ryan is ordering them around.” She finished.

Crystal continued looking up at Tasha, letting her words sink in as she knew that she was right.

With a sad sigh she nodded her head and looked back up at her again. “Just don’t fall on me ok….Or should I take a few more extra pills just in case.” She giggled a bit, followed by Alex and Ava.

Tasha quickly glared at Crystal. “Are you saying I’m fat” She quickly asked her as Crystal shook her head instantly.

“No I’m just saying your butt is big.” She giggled again, but then she noticed Tasha’s evil grin sliding across her face.

“Is that so huh?” She asked her. “Well when this is over let’s see how big my ass is when you up close and personal.” She smirked as Crystal slightly shuttered at the thought of Tasha looming ass slowly descending on her.

“Not so big on jokes now are ya?” Tasha asked as Crystal slowly shook her head as Tasha moved her hand towards her right shoulder where Crystal was standing on and gently wrapped her fingers around her. “I didn’t think so.” She said as she gently placed Crystal in her pockets.

“Alright if you guys are done having sexual moments I think it’s times we head on in.” Alex said as she crossed her arms, smirking at Tasha, who just returned the smirk.

“Let’s go make some noise.” Ava said as she turned towards the facility and began moving towards it cracking her knuckles.

Alex nodded her head as she took a step forward with Ava. “Knock knock Ryan…Alex is home…” She said as she balled up her fist.

Tasha began to move as well. “Time to correct a few bitches this time around.” Tasha said as she made her fingers pop with one hand before balling up her fist.

The three moved towards the facility in unison, sending tremors around the surrounding area.

The guards that kept watch outside of the facility attention all turned to three giantesses that made their way towards them, their mouths dropping at the sight of three giantesses casually walking towards them.

“Hello boys….” Alex said as she led the group as they stepped onto the property, getting ready to start what was about to be the most hellish night of anyone’s night.

(In the facility)

Jaden was still held up with his arms outstretched over a crowd of military soldiers and giantesses, along with Ryan sitting in the back of the room smirking evilly at him.

Jaden slowly lifted his head up, looking at every single individual that was in the room before he brought his yes to rest on Ryan. “So, I’m the guest of honor again huh?” He said as he glared at him.

“You know Jaden you are special guest…It’s only right that we treat you as such…I mean…You are about to make the greatest change in history after all.” Ryan replied.
“Fuck you…” Jaden retaliated.

Ryan smirked at Jaden’s comment. “No thanks, I’m sure Alex or Ava will have that covered.”

“Bastard!” Jaden screamed as he began to try to break the chains that bound him to the cross that held him up. If I wasn’t chained to this damn cross, I’ll….”

“You’ll do what?” Ryan interrupted. “As you can see you can’t move and you really have nowhere to go but down and I’m pretty sure that’s a painful fall even for a mega that’s your size” He smirked. “As a matter of fact I think it’s time that you sacrificed that pain for the greater good of mankind or even better….Me.” He ended as he lifted up one of his hands holding a remote like device in his hand.

“Now…Scream for me…Just like I made both of those bitches do.” He smirked as he pressed a red button on the remote.

“What the hell are…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Suddenly Jaden felt a large surge of electricity flow through his body. The pain was excruciating as his body jerked from left to right. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” His screams echoed throughout the auditorium as the soldiers and giantesses all looked around the room all showing mixed expressions.

Some were actually thrilled at what was going on, while others were showing a sign of guilt on their faces.

Ryan was ecstatic about the tiny mega screaming his lungs out as his body continued to jerk violently as if he was having a severe seizure.

“More….Jaden…More.” Ryan said as he pressed the button again and laughed as Jaden’s body began to shake more and more. His heart wrenching screams ached those in the room with a good heart. The mixed expressions across the room continued to spread as a few giantess ended up turning their heads away from the scene, unable to watch this inhumane torment.

Ryan couldn’t help himself as he continued to chuckle evilly as Jaden’s body was in unimaginable pain, but something interrupted Ryan’s fun as the alarm went off causing Ryan to stop chuckling instantly.

His eyebrow raised as he pressed the button on the remote stopping the electricity from coursing through Jaden’s body as his screaming died down and his body went limp. His breathing was extremely heavy and his chest was pushing in and out. The damage that was done to Jaden was on an extreme level that wounds started to appear on the outside of his body.

While Jaden hung there and the rooms attention was capture by the sudden alarm that went off, Ryan sat in his chair glaring at auditorium door. “So…They’re late as usual.” He said as he turned towards the entire room and smirked. “Why don’t we give our unwanted guest a warm and unforgiveable welcome…” He hissed as the regulars in the room along with half of the giantesses cheered at Ryan’s comment, while others looked at each other unsure and what was the right thing to do.

While the Ryan’s army began to move out in small groups, Jaden’s body still hung from the cross that he bound to. A slow but yet soft dripping sound could be heard as a red drop of liquid leaked from his wrist and down into what looked like a large container that was placed under him when he first got there.

Jaden….Was bleeding.
End Notes:

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait. Life kind of got in the way and work was draining what little energy I have left.

Few things I wanted to point out in this chapter. Everyone kind of knows the back story on Alex and Ava, so I thought it would do Tasha's character wonders if I gave her a bit of a back story as well, it's not so much in detail i know, but just something to get her character rolling a little bit more. As the story continues more light will shed on it and why Tasha has the mentally that she does.

Another thing is a reviewer pointed out an important element to me that I was trying to make up for in this chapter as well, I don't know if I pulled it off or not, but I tired lol.

Now I can actually promise that there will be more action from here on out. It's been alot of built up and I know everyone is itching to get the final part of the story, well a few more chapters and you're there. That I can promise you....The next few chapters might be long or they might be broken up into parts, but I'll try to make them a decent length so you guys won't feel cheated or anything.

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the long wait.

Also, I'll go back and make the corrections I didn't correct later on, if not tomorrow, then Saturday.

Chapter 21 by JT07

Loud tremors were heard throughout the halls of the facility as gunshots and screams filled the area only to be silenced by more tremors.

“Hey I thought you guys said you weren’t going to kill anybody!” Crystal shouted as Tasha slammed her foot down on the ground in front of a group of soldiers causing the shockwave to send them flying backwards into the ground, knocking them out instantly.

Crystal had poked her head out of Tasha’s pocket, not really able to take in the full scene of what was going on but heard the war cry of soldiers stop once she heard a tremor from one of the three giantesses.

“And we haven’t yet regular!” Ava exclaimed as she was getting shot at by another group of soldiers standing on a high platform above her the rest of the regular sized army. “We barely even touched these assholes!” She shouted as she gently swiped her back hand on the top of the platform, dragging it with just enough power to push the guys off their feet and onto their butts. “You should tell them to at least stop shooting at us! It’s like a bunch of flies in here and its annoying as fuck!” She gritted her teeth as she looked down at her black combat boots and saw another wave of soldiers charge towards her.

“Are you kidding me?” She exclaimed again as they stopped in front of her and prepared for another attack. The only difference this time was that they stood their ground and two out of the six of them prepared rocket launchers just for them.

“Shit!” Ava cursed as they fired both the rocket launchers towards Ava.

The missiles flew straight towards Ava’s head with great speed causing her to stand there surprised for a moment, which caused her to be too slow to actually dodge the missiles that were heading towards her head.

“Oh this is going to hurt, I just know it is.” She said to herself as she closed her eyes shut.

Suddenly a hand appeared out of nowhere and slapped the missiles to the side causing them to crash into the corner of the ceiling, exploding on impact. Nobody was affected by the impact or the shockwave of the explosion considering how big the actual facility was (A/N: Especially if giantesses and Ryan can walk freely with no restraints in it.)

The soldiers looked up at the giantess that interfered with their attack and gasped in shock as Alex looked back down at them with a slight glare as she quickly raised her black boot over their heads.

“This is for shooting at my best friend!” She shouted as the soldiers looked up at the dirty sole of the black boot that hovered their heads. Fear began to slip in as the shadow enveloped their entire existence.

“She’s going to crush us!’ One of the soldiers shouted as he dropped the rocket launcher and began to take off in the other direction.

“Hey wait get back here!” Another soldier called behind him as it was too late the soldier was long gone as he looked back up and still saw the bottom of Alex’s black boot slowly descend down upon them. “Oh Jesus Christ….We’re going to die…” He said to himself as the other soldiers in his small group stood there in terror as Alex’s boot came down at an alarming speed.

The soldiers couldn’t bear to see the end come so they all closed their eyes, only to feel Alex’s foot slam into the ground below them causing it to shake tremendously in their general area. The shockwave from Alex’s stomp literary sent the soldier’s back across the hallway into the ground, knocking them out as well.

Alex smirked as she turned her head back towards Ava. “You really have to be more careful you know; those missiles can still hurt like hell if we get hit.” She stated as Ava looked at Alex and stuck her tongue out at her playfully.

“Duh I know that.” She replied as she crossed her arms and slightly turned away from her in a mad huff. “They just caught me by surprise that’s all.”

“Ha yea, just wait until I show Jaden the face you made as you were about to get your head blasted off.” Alex replied slightly laughing at her best friend, who turned back around and gave her a shock, but angry expression.

“You wouldn’t dare….” Ava responded as Alex smirked at her.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Alex asked her back.

Suddenly another explosion caught the girl’s attention as they turned their heads to see Tasha swatting more missiles that were fired at her to the wall, blowing more holes into the facility as she stomped the ground and gently slapped soldiers away from her.

“You know I’m glad you two are having fun with all of this, but clearly you both have forgotten why we’re here in the first place and it’s not to have laughs and giggles!” Tasha slightly yelled at them as she slammed her hand down without the force or the drive to kill the soldiers running around their feet.

Both Alex and Ava looked at each other and then towards Tasha who took out another wave soldiers.

Alex place one hand on her hip. “Tasha lighten up, these aren’t the guys we should be angry at. I’ll get serious when the big fish start pouring in.” Alex stated.

“Yea.” Ava replied after her best friend. “Besides we shouldn’t use all our adrenaline on these little guys, they probably don’t even know why we’re here and they know they can’t necessary kill us.” She said as she looked down at another small group of soldiers who were trying to get back up to their feet.

“Right little guys...” She smirked down at them, raising her foot in mid hair and stomping down by them, sending them back into the ground again.” See Tasha…We’re paying attention.” Ava smiled as she glanced back at Tasha, who just finished knocking out the last wave of soldiers at the entrance of the facility.

Tasha glanced back at Ava and sighed. “I still don’t know why I paired with you two.” She finished as Crystal popped her head out of Tasha’s pocket again.

“Is it over?” She asked as Tasha looked down at her and gently shook her head negatively.

“Not by a long shot.” Tasha replied. “This was just the welcome party, I’m pretty sure everybody else is waiting for us further down.” She said she looked down the long corridor in front of them. “We’re sure to run into other giantess if we keep going.” She finished as Alex stepped up beside her, her fist clenched together.

“Well then what are we waiting for?” She said as she began to walk down the corridor as Ava and Tasha looked at each other for a moment.

After a few seconds Ava just shrugged her shoulders. ‘Hey what can I say, she’s a woman on a mission.” She finished as she began to walk behind her best friend.

Tasha slowly shook her head and began to walk after her. “Why couldn’t I be paired off with better partners than this?” She asked herself as Crystal looked up at her from her pocket.

“Well they aren’t that bad.” Crystal said, trying to hold on to the opening of Tasha’s pocket. “By the way can I come out now, it’s kind of lonely in here.” She said as Tasha glanced down at her as she walked.

“No…I told you, I don’t want anything happening to you while we’re here.” Tasha replied seriously.

“There’s nothing happening now Tasha, you three took care of the welcome wagon and what if something does happen and you fall on me, then what Tasha?” Crystal asked her as Tasha stopped walking as soon as Crystal finished her statement. “What if you fall on me while I’m inside of here, I’m practically waiting for death where I am now.” She tried to reason.

Tasha continued to stare down at her Crystal for a moment. Her eyes wide at the realization Crystal had given her. “Still it’s too risky for you to…”

“Oh let the regular out Tasha.” Ava called from in front of her.

Tasha looked up to see Alex and Ava standing there looking at the two. Alex stood with her arms slightly crossed while Ava had her right hand on her hip with a smirk on her face.

“If the little regular wants to see the action then what’s the harm of letting her?” Ava asked as Tasha sent her a slight glare.

“You wouldn’t know alright!” Tasha slightly yelled. “What if another giantess comes and takes her away and does god knows what to her?” She asked as Ava looked at Tasha, not saying anything. “Then what little Miss Princess? Her safety is my concern and mine alone, focus on getting the regular back that you lost.” Tasha stated as Alex sent a glare at her this time.

“Why you….” Alex began as she took a step towards her, but Ava held out her hand in front of Alex stopping her in her tracks.

Alex looked at Ava for a second. “What the hell Ava?” She yelled as Ava kept her eyes locked on Tasha as Crystal glanced back and forth between the giantesses.

“You want to know something Tasha…Jaden wasn’t the first regular I lost by accident.” Ava began as Alex looked down at her shorter friend concern filling her eyes instantly.

“Ava…You don’t have…” She began but Ava glanced back her with a sad smile and shook her head.

“It’s alright Alex….Tasha told us her sob story so I guess it’s my turn to go next, after all it seems to fit the situation, not only that it looks like we have some time to kill.” Ava said looking ahead of them and seeing a long empty corridor.

Alex looked down at her shorter best friend and took a deep breath. “That’s fine and all, but I thought you didn’t want to relive the past Ava.” Alex responded her look of concern never fading.

Ava still wore the sad smile on her face as she looked back at the taller giantess. “Well how I can’t help take care of Jaden if I keep letting something like this sit in the back of my mind.” She replied as she turned her head back towards Tasha, who stood in front of the two giantesses with Crystal still peeping out of her pocket.

“You know ever since Jaden walked into me and Alex’s life, I’ve actually done a good job being extra gentle with him. I was actually very careful with the little fun activities that we had when we played around a bit.’ She said as she made sure she locked eyes with Tasha.

“That’s something I can’t say for the first regular I had when I first became a giantess. “ She began her story as Tasha stared intently at her. “You see Tasha, I was just like you…Overprotective, but the difference between you and me is that I didn’t trust my regular at the time to walk around freely with me around, so I made sure I kept her in various places at all times, my shoe, my jean pockets, shirt pockets you name it and I did it.” Ava said as Tasha continued to stare at her, trying to find meaning in her story.

“What does that have to do with me Ava? I’m clearly not the overprotective type; I just don’t want something happening to Crystal, while we’re here.” Tasha pointed out. “You’re story has no meaning to the situation that we’re in, so don’t compare to me to someone like you!” Tasha continued to glare at Ava until she glanced back down at Crystal.

“Now like I said Crystal, I don’t want you out of my pocket until we finish up here, so just slide back down where you’ll be safe.” Tasha reassured, but Crystal looked up at the giantess and wasn’t all too sure about her suggestion.

Ava sad smile slowly faded away as she gave Tasha a glare of her own. “I wasn’t using my story as a comparison between you and me.” Ava began to argue. “I was only pointing out that once you start being overprotective of a regular, you start to lose sight of what that regular actually is.” Ava continued on causing Tasha to look up at her again.

“Regulars are humans just like us despite their size and I forgot that when I tried to take care of my best friend….”Ava finished as Tasha was about to say something but Alex stepped in.

“Tasha all Ava is trying to say is don’t forget that Crystal has every right to see what’s going on like you do, we’re all here I’m sure three giantesses can look after one regular human being.” Alex stated.

Tasha began to grit her teeth at the two giantesses in front of her.

“Tasha….” Crystal called out from her pocket causing her to look down at her again. “I don’t want you to think that I’m someone that you have to constantly protect and that I can’t do anything by myself, you have to remember I can help to.” Crystal added as Tasha looked at her shocked that even Crystal was against her.


“Crystal but…What if…. Ugh!” Tasha let out an aggravated sigh as Ava started to speak again.

“You should listen to her Tasha; I wish I could have listened to my regular before I stepped on her.” Ava said angrily as she turned her back towards Tasha who stood there in shock as Ava finished her sentence and walked further down the corridor leaving the three behind her.

Tasha looked at Alex who just sadly shook her head as her best friend marched down the corridor. “She’s serious…She actually…”

Alex nodded her head understanding what Tasha was trying to ask her.

“But this is Ava we’re talking about, she acts like she wouldn’t hurt a fly so how could she….”Crystal couldn’t finish because Alex turned her head towards both Tasha and her and cut them off.

“Yea your right Ava does have a pretty peaceful nature about herself, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t filled her closet with skeletons either.” Alex stated.

Alex took a deep breath before finishing Ava’s story for the other two girls. “Her best friend name was Sarah….She became so obsessed with protecting Sarah from everything else, but never thought about the dangers she brought to her.” She explained as Tasha and Crystal listened intently to Alex’s story on Ava. “This was before the pills were upgraded and actually ok for people to use, before it only gave regular humans about 25 to 50% of extra durability, varying from person to person, no matter how many you took.” She continued.

“On Sarah’s last day, she and Ava argued about the same thing you told Crystal. Ava was going out and didn’t want to leave Sarah behind, nor did she want anyone to see her and try to take her from her, so she offered Sarah to be put in her pocket, but this time Sarah wasn’t having it and they got into it, until Ava finally decided to end the conversation and stuff Sarah in her shoe, under her sole, figuring that it would be the safest place for her, especially since she thought Sarah took…The…The pills.” Alex slowly stuttered.

Crystal gulped as Tasha just stared at Alex as she slightly turned her head into the direction where Ava had walked off. “It only took one step…”Alex said sadly as she turned her head towards the two girls again. “Ava was a horrible wreck after that, she cried daily, she wouldn’t eat, sleep, she wouldn’t even move. She was too afraid that she would step on someone else if she did.” Alex finished as Tasha and Crystal looked at each other and then back at Alex again, wondering how Ava got herself out of that fear of playing with another regular.

“So how did she…” Tasha was about to ask.

“She didn’t” Alex answered for her. “It’s still in the back of her mind and I’m pretty sure it was there when she had Jaden to herself, I guess their time together helped her out a little bit.” She said as she began to walk down the corridor catching up with Ava, leaving Tasha and Crystal to look at each other for a moment.

With a deep sigh, Tasha slipped her hand in the pocket Crystal was in and gently pulled her out and sat her down on her shoulder, giving her a strand of her hair to hold on to as she began to walk as well.

“You better not fall.” Tasha said.

“Don’t worry I’m sure the big bad Tasha will catch me if anything happens to me.” Crystal smiled up at her as the two made their way down the corridor as well, trying to catch up with the two giantesses.

(Back in the room with Jaden)

The room was completely empty, nobody was around at least that Jaden could see as he hung there his body slightly charred and his wrist was bleeding from the chains that held him up.

The object below him seemed to be catching every blood drop that spilled from Jaden’s wrist; naturally this was Ryan’s way of collecting DNA from him.
.
He was breathing heavily, knowing damn well that it wouldn’t take long before Ryan would come back and continue his version of shock therapy. “Damn…This…hurts so much.” He said to himself as he continued to try and catch his breath. He could feel some of the electricity still dancing through his body as an electrical jolt appeared on his body every now and then.

“Sick…Sick Bastard…If I was just as tall as him I would….” He couldn’t finish his sentence as he forcibility began to cough up some blood, which was unfortunate for him because it fell into the puddle of blood that was leaking below him. “Ugh…Great…Just my luck.” He groaned.

As Jaden continued to hang suspended on the cross his mind began to wonder back to the time that he came to this place, not the facility, but the city or concentration camp as a whole. His mind wondered back to the city and the occupants that reside in it. Then the two people that he met and felt at ease around.

“Alex…Ava….” He called out softly. “I hope…You two are doing ok.” He said to himself as he tried to move again, but found that he really barely had the strength to do anything, considering that was no regular electrocution that he took from Ryan earlier. Any regular would have been fried meat even if they would have taken those pills.

“If I could just break these damn chains…” He struggled again but winced in pain as they pressed against his bleeding wrist. “Damn…If this didn’t hurt so bad…” He struggled again, biting his lower lip trying to endure the pain but it was still no use, he wasn’t getting off of that cross no matter what he did. “Dammit!” He shouted suddenly as he body stopped and he lowered his head sadly.

“I’m fucking useless…” he said out loud. “Maybe Alex was right when she told me to leave, look at the mess I’ve gotten into since I came here.” He continued on rambling as his mind raced back to the two giantesses that took care of him since he’s been there.

“Ha, hell at first Alex hated the hell out of me.” His eyes sadden, but a small smile crept on his face as he remembered how abusive and scary Alex was at first. “She was one hell of a bitch before, but she came around, I’m actually surprised, but I like the way things are between us.” He sighed to himself as his mind traveled to Ava.

“I’m glad Ava was there though, if it wasn’t for her I’d probably be dead right now.” He continued to smile. “Well at least Ryan wouldn’t be able to get his hands on me for his sick plan to create an army of mini mes’.” He laughed softly, but it slowly changed into an angry glare as another thought entered his mind. “But if I wasn’t around he’d still be fixated on Alex and Ava. “ He began to struggle again. “He’d keep doing the same thing to them over and over, raping them like they were his possession.” He began to pull harder as his teeth started to grind into each other as he bit his lip again.

“There’s no way I’m going to let that happen, not again!” He exclaimed as he trying with all of his might to break the chains that held him up, despite the blood that was started to pour from his wrist. “I can’t let Ryan get away with this; I have to stop him before he…” Suddenly there was gun shot that ranged throughout the auditorium and Jaden’s eyes shot wide open as he felt something enter his leg.

Suddenly without warning he screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHH” Jaden yelled as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth in pain as his eyes began to water.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, I don’t think we can have none of that, I don’t think Ryan would approve you trying to escape or killing yourself before he gets back.” Came a voice with the sound of footsteps as if someone had just come into the room and was walking towards Jaden.

“Arrrgghh.” Jaden seethed as he managed to open his eyes to see a man in uniform. Short black hair with a set of rank badges on his uniform, with black boots to top it off. He held a pistol in his hand and he wore an evil smile across his face as he looked up at Jaden. The man had pale skin and freshly cut mustache across face.

“The fuck was that for!” Jaden screamed as the commander stood in front of Jaden with a smirk and aimed his pistol at him again. “Huh? Wait!” A second gunshot was fired.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Jaden screamed as he felt a bullet enter his left arm.

“That one was for your disrespect towards me…The first shot was because you were trying to escape and I don’t think our leader Ryan would appreciate that.” The commander stated as he continued to smirk at Jaden was biting his lip again, trying to endure the pain of two bullets in his limbs now.

“You are a wonderful specimen and light to a new generation half mega.” The commander continued as he lowered his gun as Jaden continued to breathe through the pain. “Once your DNA is collected and inserted inside every soldier and giantess in this facility, we’ll be an unstoppable force and no one will oppose us ever again.” He finished as Jaden managed to give him a deadly glare.

“Just…Just who the fuck are you...Anyway?” He managed to ask.

The commander smiled as he looked up at Jaden and turned his back towards him. “I’m glad you asked; I’m sorry that I didn’t get the chance to formally introduce myself, but my name is Erwin Wright, Commander Erwin Wright or Commander Erwin or Wright whichever is easiest for you to remember.” He smirked as he turned his head back to glance up at Jaden who was still seething in pain and angry this time.

“How about Commander Get the fuck out of my face?” Jaden spat as he glared down at him, but the Erwin just let out a slight dark chuckle as he walked up to the container that was filling with Jaden’s blood.

“It’s a miracle isn’t it…I never thought that humans would ever move this far in evolution, now we won’t have anything to fear in this world.” Erwin stated as Jaden looked down at the man in pure disgust.

“Don’t be sure, even with my DNA you can still be killed, it may be extremely hard to do it by physical means, but it can still happen.” Jaden brought up, but Erwin just looked up at him, his eyes locking on to the captive who was hanging above him.

“You don’t get it do you? Regulars aren’t the only ones getting your DNA, giantess are as well, even Ryan…Imagine Ryan with your DNA kid…He wouldn’t just be a mega anymore, He’d be a god, a physical god that rule over all nations and pass judgment on those who are unfit to live in this world.” Erwin finished he began to laugh manically at the thought.

“Just think of all the superpowers bowing down to one nation, the nation that pledges their allegiance under god…The god…Ryan.” Erwin continued on as Jaden gritted his teeth at him.

“Don’t be stupid Erwin…That won’t happen; none of that will happen!” Jaden shouted at him. “The superpower nations would Nuke him before considering him a god, regardless of how much they may not like each other, and they’d sacrifice everybody before they give the world over to some giant sized psycho!” He argued as Erwin smirked at him again.

“You think so huh? You’re quite confident in the countries that lie to their own people just so they can keep things quiet amongst the public.” Erwin replied causing Jaden to just look at him as he continued on with his statement. “You think the superpower nations would go off and Nuke someone like Ryan and sacrifice the lives for a greater good?” He asked as he began to walk around the container that was under Jaden, admiring the blood that continued to flow into it. “No…You have too much faith in the world around you, You see half mega, all Ryan has to do is threaten them, strike fear into the nations and they will bow to his whim, they’d give their people over if it would save their own skins, sacrificing is good term to use, but not at their own expense.” He stated as he looked up at the teenage boy hanging from the ceiling. “And this will all be thanks to you for making this possible.” He finished as Jaden began to struggle again.

“Damn you!” He shouted as he continued to fight against the chains as Erwin just sadly shook his head and aimed his pistol at Jaden again.

“You are a noisy child aren’t you?” He said as he was getting ready to fire again, but suddenly another gun shot was heard as Erwin felt a bullet go into his chest.

 
Suddenly Erwin fell down to one knee, gripping his hand over his chest which began to bleed. “Who…Who dares…”

“I do…” A voice replied as both Jaden and Erwin heard a set of footsteps walk into the room, causing Erwin to look over his shoulder and Jaden to look straight ahead at the door way and see another high ranking officer standing in front of it with a group of his own man behind him.

Erwin began to grit his teeth again as he glared at the soldier leading his small group of men. “Commander…Richards.” He seethed as Richards smirked and nodded at him. “You son of a bitch.” Erwin said acknowledging the smirk as he slowly turned around to face Richards and his army.

“It’s over Erwin; we’re not going to let Ryan go through his plans.” Richards said as he looked up at Jaden and smiled at him. “And don’t worry we’ll have you down and patched up in a bit.” He said as Jaden could only send him a smile back.

“Finally!” He exclaimed. “Well don’t take too long, I’ve been up here since yesterday and I’m kind of hungry!” He shouted down towards him as Richards nodded and looked at few of his men.

“Let’s go get him down.” Richards ordered.

“Sir!” Two soldiers as they walked up towards controls that were on the far in the room.

Richards turned his head back to Erwin and shook it. “I can’t believe you would be willing to go through this far to see Ryan’s plans go through, shooting a helpless kid at that, mega or not.” Richards scolded as Erwin just smirked up at him.

“The world is a cold place Richard, it’s all about survival and that little runt up there is the key to extending the life of the human race.” Erwin responded, his hand still over his chest. “You are a fool to not follow Ryan’s dream, don’t you know how great this opportunity is Richards!” He shouted. “You could have anything you want, anything you ever desired and yet you want to throw it all away because it doesn’t suit your damn morals!” Erwin screamed as he stood up to face Richards.

“Exactly.” Richards replied. “But it’s more than that Erwin!” He verbally fought back. “People’s lives are at stake if you choose to follow through with Ryan’s plan, which means no one will be safe from his tyranny.” Richards argued.

“Then so it be it!” Erwin exclaimed. “We humans need order in this world; no longer will we have to pray to god that we can’t see; they can have a physical one in Ryan!” Erwin pushed.

“Dammit Erwin there’s already a God!” Richards shouted. “An almighty god! We don’t need Ryan!”

“There’s where you’re wrong!” Erwin continued. “You are just as simple minded as the people around you Richards, but that’s fine Ryan’s plan will flourish.” He ended.

“Sir we we’re at the controls we’re about to….” One of the soldiers couldn’t finish their sentence because a few gunshots rained through the air and the two soldiers dropped dead instantly.

“What the…” Richards began as he turned his head back to Erwin who was smirking at him.

“You see Richards…You won’t fit into this world that Ryan is going to create, you and your ideals along with everyone else will be spilled here.” Erwin laughed as his men appeared all around the auditorium aiming their guns at them, but that wasn’t all. Richards felt tremors below his feet, constant tremors as he and his men looked up to see 3 giantesses stand behind Erwin’s men as they aimed their guns at them. “Any last words Richards, I’m sure they won’t be as meaningful as me watching you die.” Erwin smirked as Richards gritted his teeth at Erwin and the situation that he was in.

(Back to the Corridors)

The girls managed to catch up with Ava as they walked down the corridors together, hoping to find Jaden soon and end this whole thing between them and Ryan.
“Hey you ok?” Alex said as she looked at Ava who was on her left.

Ava smiled and nodded at her. “Yea I’m fine, just needed to get that off my chest, I’m alright now.” Ava replied as Alex smiled back at her.

“Good, I can’t have you lost in thought when we get Jaden back, I’m sure he’ll want to see you excited and not down in the dumbs.” Alex added.

“I can say the same for you Alex, but don’t worry.” Ava assured her. “I’m ready for anything that comes our way, just up you are when you see that asshole of an ape, we’re going to run into.” She said looking up at Alex who just nodded her head.

“I’ll go through Ryan a dozen times to get Jaden back.” Alex replied as the two continued to converse Tasha and Crystal walked behind them.

“You two really do like him don’t you?” Crystal asked as Alex glanced back at Crystal as she asked her question.

“First real friend we had since we came here all we had was incidents and Ryan…Not too much of a happy life here.” Alex responded to the regular sitting on Tasha’s shoulder.

“Not only that, but in the short time we spent with him we’ve actually grown attached to the little guy.” Ava added her two cents in. “It’s not that we just like him, but he’s like our regular, we have fun together and he can make us smile and we’re not letting Ryan take something away that’s precious to us.” Ava finished as Alex nodded her head confirming what Ava said was true.

“I’m not going to let Ryan take something else from me again, especially not someone I care about.” Alex added as Crystal and Tasha looked at each other for a second and then back at the two giantesses walking ahead of them.

“That’s the same way I feel about Crystal.” Tasha stated. “I don’t want anything to happen to her and I’m not going to let Ryan or anybody harm her.” She finished as Crystal looked up at her giantess and smiled at her. Tasha caught Crystal’s smile and looked down at her. “And I mean that Crystal, I promise I won’t let anything happen to you.” Tasha finished as she moved her right hand up to Crustal and gently rubbed her head with her index finger.

Alex and Ava smiled back at the two, but then stopped suddenly as they heard a pair of large hands clapping in front of them.

The clapping sound was slow and half-hearted as Alex and Ava gritted their teeth and glared in the direction the sound was coming from with hate in their eyes.

“Well isn’t that touching?” A male voice said as a smirk appeared on his face as he stood behind a large group of soldiers and a few giantesses.” Alex, Ava, Tasha and Crystal. The rejects of the giant project and a regular whose outlived her usefulness, all in my facility coming back into my care.” The giant male smirked.

“Fuck you Ryan.” Alex hissed as she balled her fist at the sight of his face, but shrugged off her comment with ease.

“Alex do you have to be so damn feisty all the time, you know how I am when you like that.” He told her as Alex’s glare darkened as she was forced to remember the last time they had a physical interaction.

“You won’t get that pleasure ever again Ryan that I can promise you.” Alex replied as Ava stood beside her along with Tasha with Crystal sitting on top of her shoulder.

“It’s over, we want Jaden back and we want him now!” Ava demanded as Ryan looked at Ava and rolled his eyes.

“I forgot how much of a loud mouth you were.” He said as Ava glare darkened at him as well.

“Stop playing games Ryan.” Tasha spoke up, now balling her fist up as well. “Tell us or get the hell out of our way!” She shouted as Ryan smirked at Tasha.

“And if he doesn’t.” A female voice said as a tall giantess stepped up beside Ryan. She was a tall blonde haired blue eyed giantess with a sadistic smile on her face. She had on pink lipstick with gold earrings in her ear. She wore a white shirt with an army fatigue vest along with a pair of shorts that match it and a pair of brown army boots to put the outfit together. She had on gold bracelets on each wrist to match her earrings and hair stopped at her waist.

Tasha’s eyes widened in anger as she got a good look at the giantess that stood beside Ryan, smirking at her. “…Toya…” She growled.

Crystal glared at her as well, as the three giantesses stood their ground in front of Ryan and his recruits.

“So girls, you here to get back your little toy, but I’m in your way.” Ryan said as his smirk began to spread across his face. “Now what are you going to do about it?” He asked as the soldiers aimed their guns at them and the 2 giantesses that jumped Tasha before along with Toya smirked at them, waiting to see if they were going to make a move and Ryan who just stood there smiling evilly knowing that this was the last time he would let the girls leave the facility…Alive. 
 
 

End Notes:

Woooo now this one took a lot out of me. Like seriously it did and I haven't even got to the core of the scene yet...Jesus...But, shit is hitting the fan now and you found out a little something about Ava. Well time for the final showdown folks or one of them anyway lol...CLIFFHANGER!

Chapter 22 by JT07

The four girls glared at Ryan in anger as he stood behind his soldiers and giantesses who stood in front of him. The smile he wore on his face was one of a sadistic man, knowing that he could get anything he wanted, regardless of how he got it.

“Tasha…” Alex whispered without looking at her, getting the giantess attention. “I need you to give me that gun…” Alex finished in a low voice as Tasha glanced over at her and nodded her head, understanding what Alex’s was going for.

“Don’t forget…You only get one shot.” Tasha whispered back as Alex didn’t even reply to her, but knew she was right. The gun was only made to take out a mega and only equipped with one bullet; one shot would end it all. The thought plagued her mind as Tasha slowly moved behind her and reached in the inside of her black vest and slowly grasped her fingers around the gun that Crystal had made her get before they left the facility. The same gun that could change everything, all they needed to do was hit Ryan one time and all the suffering would go away, things would change….People would be free of his control, his mind games, his…Hell.

Alex slowly moved her hand behind her back, opening her palm waiting for Tasha to place the gun in her hand.

“It looks like their planning something Ryan.” Toya said smirking at them as Ryan could only smile as he looked at Alex. “I think they came prepared…Anything you want to do to stop this from getting ugly and messing up your plans?” She asked him sarcastically as Ryan slightly glanced at her and lowered his head still smiling at the fact that these girls came to him, trying to come off as a threat.

“Hmmm…” He thought as he looked at the girls that stood in front of him and slowly turned around, his backing facing them.

“Ryan!” Alex shouted as Ryan glanced behind him for a moment, his eyes landing on Alex.

“Get rid of them Toya, I have to get back to the key to my godly hood.” He said as he began to walk away from the scene, leaving the three giantesses and regular with his military forces.

“Ryan!” Alex shouted again, gripping the handle of the gun that Tasha put in her hand. “Don’t you walk away from me!” She screamed as she stepped forward and burst into an all-out sprint towards Ryan.

As soon as she took her first step the regular soldiers began to open fire against the giantess.

“Alex!” The three girls shouted as Alex ran straight towards the soldiers that were shooting at her.

Ryan continued to walking ignoring Alex’s charge as he continued his way back to Jaden, who at this point was in his own predicament.

“Grrr…” Alex growled as Ryan paid her no mind and the bullets continued to whiz by her head. “You tiny runts are so annoying!” Alex shouted as she stopped right in front of the army regulars and lifted up her black booted foot. “Get out of my way!” She yelled as she stomped the ground hard.

The force of her stomp did nothing against the giantesses, but the same couldn’t be said for the regulars that were standing in front of them. The shockwave of her stomp was massive as it sent the majority of the soldiers flying in screams and shrieks as they all landed in different directions, sprawled all over the corridors floors. None of them were killed, but for the most part the majority was knocked out instantly as Alex took another step forward, but was met by the smirking face of Toya who stood in her way.

“Going somewhere?” She smirked.

“Grrr…” Alex growled as she balled up her left fist and swung at Toya’s head, but Toya blocked it easily and grabbed her arm and spun around bringing it over her shoulder along with Alex, flipping her onto the ground, causing a massive tremor as more nearby soldiers were sent flying from the impact of Alex’s body made from hitting the ground.

“Alex!” Ava yelled. “Why you son of a….” Ava charged towards Toya in a midst of rage, but one of the giantesses that jumped Tasha previously, slid in front of her…The Red haired giantess…Stephanie.

“Well hey there short stuff.” She smirked evilly as Ava stopped right in her tracks.

Ava glared at the taller giantess that stood in front of her, her teeth slightly grinding against each other as her fist balled up as well. “Get out of my way Stephanie.” Ava ordered as Stephanie just smirked at her command.

“Or what short stuff, you gone beat me up or something.” She said as she chuckled at the shorter giantess in front of her. “Come on now, let’s be serious about this.” She remarked as Ava glare darkened as Stephanie took a step toward Ava and placed her right hand on her face and mushed her back.

“Come on do some…” Stephanie couldn’t finish her sentence as she felt Ava’s right fist make contact with her jaw, sending her stumbling back away from her.

With no time to recover she saw Ava charge towards her with another punch already in motion. Stephanie seeing this barely managed to block it with both her arms, causing Ava to stop in mid punch. Stephanie then used her wits and lifted up her foot and kicked forward, making contact with Ava’s right leg, knocking it from under her causing the shorter giantess to fall face first on the ground.

With a loud thud Ava hit the ground with Stephanie taking complete advantage of the fallen giantess. She quickly positioned her lower half over the back of her head and her top body on her back. She quickly cupped her arms under Ava’s putting her in a double underhook hold, bringing the shorter giantess to her knees and began to use her own knees to knee Ava in the head repeatedly.

“Come on! Is that the best you got?’ Stephanie taunted as she continued to knee the shorter giantess in the head and chest area as she kept her trapped in her grip.
“AH…Ugh…AH…AHH!” Ava grunted as she was taking shots to the body repeatedly as Stephanie continued to work on her.

“Shit!” Tasha exclaimed as she quickly grabbed Crystal in her hand and set her down on the ground in one quick motion. “Crystal time to go, make a run for it and don’t stop no matter what!” Tasha told her as Crystal looked up at her.

“But Tasha I….” Crystal began to protest.

“DON’T ARGUE WITH ME!” Tasha screamed at her causing Crystal to jump in fear as she quivered at the glare Tasha gave her. “I mean it Crystal; get the hell out of here now! We’ll be fine just get somewhere safe and stay there until I get back.” Tasha stated as she quickly ran off into the fight, not giving Crystal a chance to reply.
The short regular looked on as her friend ran to help out Ava and nodded her head and turned away to run down the corridor back towards the entrance.

“Come on you short sized giantess!” Stephanie continued to taunt as she continued to pound Ava with multiple knee shots to the head. “Don’t tell me that’s all you got in you little Ava!’ Stephanie laughed sadistically.

“Get the fuck off of her!” Tasha screamed as she charged towards the two at full speed and with her right hand rocked the side of Stephanie’s face, forcing the red hair giantess to let go of Ava and fall as a result of the punch, but Tasha wasn’t done, she quickly grabbed Stephanie by the hair and slung her into the corridor wall, causing the giantess back to slam against the wall and fall to the ground with thud.

“Ava!” Tasha shouted as she looked behind her to see Ava getting up without too much damaged to her.

Ava sat up and smiled up at Tasha. “Thanks girl I owe you one.” She said as Tasha quickly smiled back at her, but then returned her attention back towards Stephanie.
“No problem just make sure you…” Tasha began.

“Look out!” Ava shouted as Tasha turned her head in the opposite direction and saw the short brunette haired giantess that helped Stephanie in the first fight, Katherine, charge towards her, but Ava intervened. Tackling the giantess into the wall away from Stephanie, restraining her while Tasha looked on.

“Tasha!” Ava shouted as she held Katherine against the wall, unable to move, but not for very long. “Go help Alex!” Ava said as Katherine broke free from the shorter giantess and punched her in the face, sending her stumbling back.

“But Ava you can’t take on both of them!” Tasha said back, but Ava ignored Tasha’s words and dodged another right hand from Katherine and delivered one of her own, knocking the larger giantess back into the wall.

Ava giving Katherine no time to come back from her attack kicked the giantess in the stomach causing her to double over in front of her. Once Katherine had doubled over in front of Ava, Ava quickly lifted up at her foot again and kicked Katherine in the face, causing her head to reel back as Ava kicked her in the stomach again, causing her back to hit the wall again, this time her body sliding down, hitting the floor in a sitting position.

“I got it!” Ava shouted as Stephanie got back up and tried to tackle Ava, but Ava saw it coming and moved out the way, but not without grabbing Stephanie by the hair and returning the maneuver Stephanie had given to her previously.

Tasha watched as this went on and nodded her head in agreement as she ran towards Toya who had Alex pinned to the ground.

“I hope you didn’t come here to get your little toy back, you know he’s Ryan’s property now.” Toya said as Alex growled at her as she tried to get up, but Toya put her knee against her chest and smirked at her. “Just give up…What’s one little regular worth to you anyway?” She said as Alex sent a death glare her way as Toya held Alex pinned to the ground.

Suddenly Alex smirked back at her as she heard the tremor of running footsteps coming her way. “Jaden isn’t just one regular and he’s a lifetime more of whatever you’re worth to Ryan!” She exclaimed as Tasha came out of nowhere and speared Toya off of her, giving her an opening to get up and go after the mega who had already disappeared out of sight.

“Alex go!” Tasha screamed as her and Toya rolled on to the ground in somewhat of a power struggle.
Alex got up quickly and looked down at the two trying to gain the upper hand over one another and then turned her back towards Ava, who was making work of both Stephanie and Katherine.

With a quick nod, Alex took off in the direction that Ryan went in leaving her two friends alone with three giantesses.
While Alex disappeared Tasha finally got the upper hand on Toya and sat on top of her, getting ready to punch her in the face, but Toya quickly kicked her off and the two quickly got up on their feet and glared at each other breathing somewhat heavily.

“Long time no see bitch!” Toya smirked at Tasha.

“I can say the same for you, but I don’t like conversing with people I don’t like.” Tasha returned as she balled her fist up immediately as Toya continued to smirk at her.

“Oh are you still upset about the whole me crushing your mother thing, come on Tasha when are you going to let the pass go, she was just regular.” Toya spoke.

Tasha eyes shot up in anger after her comment left her mouth and she charged towards Toya immediately. “FUCK YOU!” Tasha screamed as she tried to punch Toya repeated in the face, but Toya either evaded her attacks or blocked them, but not by much. “She was not just a regular dammit! THAT WAS MY FUCKING MOTHER!” Tasha fist finally landed against Toya’s right cheek, knocking the giantess off of her feet her back slamming in the ground as she quickly rose up back up to see Tasha heading straight towards her.

“IT’S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE AFTER EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE!” Tasha continued to yell as she tried to punch Toya again, but Toya caught her fist with her right hand and glared at her.

“What I’ve done! And what about you Tasha! What about all the regulars you’ve killed huh? What about their families that won’t ever get to see them again! Do you think you don’t have to atone for that?” Toya shouted back as she punched Tasha in the face, causing her to stumble back a bit as Toya charged towards Tasha and speared her through the corridor wall, causing the entire corridor to shake as rocks and metal fell to the side avoiding the regular soldiers who were already carried off by the ones that weren’t knocked out to safety.

“Tasha!” Ava shouted.

“You need to be worried about yourself!” Katherine had gotten up while Ava had her attention fixated on Stephanie, not to mention turning attention to Tasha getting tackled through a wall. Without a second to waste Katherine nearly clotheslined Ava’s head off causing not only the shorter giantess to let go of Stephanie, but causing her to nearly back flip in the air as she fell to the ground on her head (A/N: Too much wrestling I know :))

The two giantesses quickly picked up Ava and tossed her into the wall, causing her to bounce of it and land on her hands and knees, after that they proceeded to beat on her. Punches and Kicks were given as Ava tried to defend herself, but it was proving more difficult than she thought.

Meanwhile in a large room full of equipment and large tubes filled with liquid, Toya and Tasha had entered. Toya had picked Tasha up, but received a kicked to the stomach causing her to drop to her knees, followed by Tasha punching her in the jaw sending her to the ground.

“Of course I have to atone for what I did!” Tasha shouted. “That’s what I have to live with every day for the rest of my life in guilt!” She shouted as she lifted her foot up in the air and tried to stomp Toya’s face into the ground, but Toya rolled out of the way and tried to pick herself up, but Tasha was in pursuit. “But you’re different, you don’t care who you kill as long as you get some excitement out of it.” She said as Toya picked up a large metal rod off the ground and swing with everything she had, connecting with Tasha’s stomach, lifting the giantess girl in the air for a split second before she hit the ground spitting up blood as she did.

“Excitement!” Toya repeated. “Your damn right it’s out of excitement, just like you did when you had your little fun with the regulars that you killed on the missions Ryan sent you on. “Toya reminded as she lifted up the metal rod in her hand over head and brought it down, but Tasha rolled out of the way and grabbed Toya by her right ankle and tripped her up, causing her to fall on the ground as Tasha tried to jump on her, but Toya kicked her off into a giant sized lab table, knocking it and its contents over completely.

Enhanced size beakers and test tubes shattered on the ground as the table landed on top of its broken remains as both Tasha and Toya lifted themselves up getting ready for another round.

“You’re right I did take excitement in it for a while, but that was only against those who trying to hurt others. I NEVER HURT ANYONE INNOCENT!” Tasha screamed at her.
“OH SO THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER HUH?!” Toya shouted as the two charged at each other, catching themselves in a deadlock power struggle as they both tried to one up each other in various holds.

“I know I’ve done some pretty shitty things in the past and I can’t make up for what I did regardless of who deserved it or not, but that doesn’t mean I don’t live with how inexcusable my actions were! But you…You don’t even care! You watched me beg and plead for you to spare my mother’s life and you killed her!” Tasha shouted as she grabbed Toya by the arm and slung her over her shoulder through another giant sized lab table, causing it to crumble under her. “There’s nothing that can be said about people like you except get rid of all of you!” Tasha screamed as she leaped up in the air and tried to drive her knee in Toya’s face, but Toya barely dodged it as Tasha landed on the table’s debris.

Toya quickly rolled over and grabbed the metal rod that she had picked up earlier; quickly swung it and bashed Tasha in the side of the head with it, knocking her down on side completely.

Tasha was breathing heavily as she could feel the ringing on the side of her, but was unable to move at the moment as the pain she felt was more than normal.

“You damn right I killed her while you begged me you ungrateful bitch and you know what I’d do it all over again just so I can watch those pathetic tears run down those sad pitiful eyes of yours…And you know this time I’m going to add some incentive to it. That little regular you brought with you.” Toya said as she grabbed Tasha by the face, forcing her to look up at her. “I’m going to crush her underneath my boot and you know what you’re going to do?” Toya asked her as she pressed her hand around Tasha’s cheeks hard.

“You’re going to lick her remains off my fucking boots and tell me how good she tastes.” Toya ended with a hard slap to the face, knocking Tasha down again as she grabbed her leg and dragged her back to the battle field.

While Toya came out of the large hole Tasha and her had created she saw Katherine and Stephanie completely pounding on Ava in a two on one bout.

Ava was on the ground defenseless at this point as she tried to curl up, but Stephanie was on top of her beating her head in with her fist with Katherine kicking and stomping her in any area of Ava’s body she felt was vulnerable.

While the beating was going on they heard a regular scream her head off as they looked up to see her being brought back to the battle with a soldier forcing her against her will.

“Hey let me go! I said let me go dammit! What is your problem?” Crystal shouted as the soldier had her hands bound behind her back with his own and tossed her to the ground in front of the giantesses.

“Shut up!” He yelled at her as he looked up at Toya. “Mistress Toya, I caught this regular trying to enter the weapon room, she’s obviously familiar about the weapons that we carry and was looking for something specific to take you down.” The solider reported as Toya looked down at Crystal who looked up at her in fear.
Crystal tried to get up, but she quickly slipped and fell on her butt as Toya smirked evilly down at her.

“Oh is that so?” Toya asked evilly as she eyed Crystal, who slowly began to use her hands to back away from the scene. “Then you’ve done your job soldier go back to your post.” Toya commanded as the soldier quickly saluted and left without a word.

Stephanie and Katherine looked up to see Crystal scared stiff as Stephanie got off of Ava and grabbed her by the hair and slammed the side of her head into the wall.
“Katherine.” Stephanie called out getting the other giantess attention. “Grab her by the legs and I’ll grab her by the arms, we’re going to play slingshot for a bit.” Stephanie told her as Katherine looked down at little Ava and smirked as she quickly grabbed Ava by her ankles and Stephanie grabbed her wrist.
“One.” Katherine said as they began to slowly swing Ava in the air.

“Two.” Stephanie called after as they began to swing her faster.

“Three!” They both shouted as they both swung as hard as they could and slammed Ava’s back right into the corridor wall, smirking as her body hit the ground with her breathing heavily.

“AVA!” Crystal shouted as she just watched the horrible display of her new seemingly giantess friend.

Tears began to form in her eyes as Stephanie and Katherine laughed at their handle work and brought their attention towards her as Toya began to drag Tasha closer to Crystal, but stop as Toya stood over her.

Crystal looked up at Toya scared out of her mind as Toya could only just smile at her. A sadistic evil smile that told Crystal everything that she was about to do wasn’t going to be pretty.

“So you’re Tasha’s little regular huh?” Toya asked her, not really expecting an answer as she let go of Tasha’s leg and lifted her foot and stomped on Tasha’s back hard causing her to scream out in pain.

“AAHHHHHHH!” Tasha screamed as Toya began to grind her tan booted heel in her back.

“Tasha! LET HER GO!” Crystal shouted up at her; tears now running down her cheeks as she watched as Toya repeated stomped on Tasha’s defenseless form. “I mean it! LET HER GO!” Crystal barked this time gaining Toya’s attention as she smirked down at Crystal again.

“Oh I see.” Toya said as she quickly grabbed Tasha by the hair and lifted her head up so she could see Crystal in front of her. “You want to fight her battles for her don’t you little one? Alright then I don’t mind that.” Toya stated as Stephanie and Katherine came over and took over by grabbing Tasha by the hair and forcing her face first in the ground hard.

Tasha let go a loud grunt as Stephanie with a hand full of hair lifted her up so she could have a full view of what Toya was about to do to Crystal.
“Get a good look Tasha.” Stephanie said as she pulled Tasha’s hair back to give her a better view of the scenery. “This is the last time you’ll see your little regular ever again.” She ended.

“But don’t worry.” Katherine added. “You won’t have long to think about her after we’re done with you.” She finished as Toya stood over Crystal’s regular form.
“So little regular are you ready?” Toya asked below her with a sick smile still spreading on her face. “Are you ready to become mixed in with the dirt and grime under my boot?” She asked again as Crystal could only back away in fear.

“I wouldn’t worry though.” Toya added as she placed her foot behind Crystal blocking her from escaping. “Tasha said she would be willing to eat your remains and become my boot licking bitch until I decide to get rid of her, isn’t that great.” Toya said as she looked back down at Tasha who was forced to watch what was going on. “I can have my own little doggie for a while.” She smirked at Tasha as she used the tip of her boot to gently push Crystal onto her back causing Tasha’s eyes to widen as she began to struggle against Stephanie and Katherine, but it was no use.

“Beg me Tasha.” Toya began as she hovered her boot over Crystal’s regular form. “Beg me not to crush her.” Toya was feeling the power she had over Tasha now as she slowly lowered her boot on top of Crystal, resting it gently on her body.

Crystal was flat on her back with the side of her face in the ground as Toya’s boot held her in place with another pressure to make it so she couldn’t move.
Tasha looked on as Stephanie and Katherine continued to force her to watch what was happening.

“Crystal! No! Toya let her go!” Tasha screamed as Toya took a thrill out of seeing Tasha thrash about, but was really out of energy to do anything about it. “Toya please let her go! She has nothing to do with you; this is just between you and me! Leave her out of it!” Tasha yelled again as Toya continued to smirk at her as she slowly began to add pressure to Crystal.

“I’m going to count to three Tasha.” Toya said as Tasha’s eyes shot up again.” When I get to the count of three I want you to get that tongue of yours ready so you can lick the bottom of my boots clean do you understand me?” Toya asked her as Tasha gritted her teeth as tears began to flow from her cheeks as she watched in horror as Toya began to count down as she began to slowly increase the pressure on Crystal who was underneath of foot.

“One” Toya said.

“Tasha!” Crystal screamed in a panic. “TASHA!” She cried her tears now flowing freely as she knew there was no escaping what was about to happen.

“Two.” Toya said slowly as she kept increasing the pressure on Crystal.

“Crystal….” Tasha cried.” I’m so …So sorry.” She lowered her head to the ground falling freely as she couldn't bear to watch as Toya was getting ready to turn Crystal into a bloody stain under her foot.

(In the Auditorium)

Commander Richards and his men were surrounded by soldiers and 3 random giantesses that came to Commander Erwin’s aid. The soldiers who sided with Erwin had their guns aimed at Richards and his squad, not moving a muscle until one of them moved.

Along with them the three giantesses stood ready at a moment’s notice to squish any regular that betrayed Ryan and his plans. In this case, Commander’s Richards small scale army.

“So Richards what do you plan to do now?” Erwin smirked at him his hand still over the bullet wound on chest, which was leaking slowly, but not fatal. “You’ve already shown your betrayal to the military, so are you going to go out with a bang or are you going to surrender and show us how truly worthless you and your men are?” Erwin questioned as Richards gritted his teeth as he looked up at Jaden who was doing the same as he heard everything that Erwin was saying.

“Kid…I think we may have just stepped in some deep shit.” Richards commented as his eyes glanced from left to right, looking at the soldiers and the giantess that stood behind Erwin’s men.

One of the giantesses wore pigtails and carried on the gothic look. Hair was black with red bands around her hair to make the pig tails. She had on a black and orange short-sleeve top that read October across it in a Halloween like fashion (A/N: You’ve just been given a spoiler for the second season of this story…Remember who this is.) She had on a mini black skirt and black fishnets with black gothic boots to finish it off.

Her gray eyes carried a blank expression unknown to by the others who were in the auditorium, almost as if she was observing the entire situation.

Another giantess stood there with the complete military attire, from the army boots, pants, to green military shirt that she wore on top of that. She had short brown hair with light blue eyes with slightly pink lips going by the name of Carol.

The last giantess was also military suited except she had on the jacket and her short blonde hair was down to her neck. She wasn’t anything special after all. She was ordinary to T as she along with the other giantess stood behind the soldiers looking on, seeing what was going to happen next. This ordinary giantess like Carol carried a name tag on jacket. Her name was Jay.

Jaden like Commander Richards took in the situation and gritted his teeth as he, himself, could see no way out of this situation. If Richards moved then he and his man were dead for sure. Erwin would mostly shoot him again for making anymore comments, even though it wouldn’t kill him, but he was already in enough pain as it.

“Erwin stop this…” Richard said as he turned his eyes to the evil sighted Commander in front of him. “This isn’t right and you know, too many people will die at the end of all this.” He finished as Erwin couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

“And what do you care Richards. “Erwin stated as he looked up at Jaden who was still hanging from the ceiling on the cross, his wrist still bleeding as time went on. “You won’t even be around to see the aftermath of what Ryan’s ideas have created.” He assured as he turned to his men. “As a matter of fact, sense you’re in act of treason I think you should be dealt with severely.” He smirked as he picked up his pistol and pointed at him.

Richards’s eyes narrowed as he watched the wounded Commander aimed his pistol at him. He began to sweat as death began to stare him right in the face even though it wasn’t at point blank range.

“Any last words Commander Richards?” Erwin asked as he held his gun out at Richards. “Would you speak on behalf of all your men who will fall here?” He gestured as Richards gritted his teeth at him, gripping his gun tightly as the time was winding down on his lifespan.

As the seconds ticked the anticipation grew as everyone had their eyes locked onto Erwin, wondering when he would pull the trigger.

Both sides were ready for an all scale war as Richards’s men had their rifles pointed and so did Erwin’s men. The three giantess also looked ready just in case anything was to break…Well all except one, who looked as if she was just viewing the situation.

Suddenly tremors were heard…Loud tremors as this caught everyone’s attention as their eyes moved to the entrance of the auditorium. The strong tremors were indicators that something big was coming, but not just something big…Something huge compared to a regular…These footsteps could only mean one thing as everyone still had their eyes glued to the door of the auditorium.

The door opened slowly as a large sneaker clad shoe entered the room along with the military officer outfit made for a mega…In this case Ryan had emerged into the room smirking down at everyone that had their eyes glued on him.

“Erwin hold off the execution for a moment.” Ryan ordered as he made his way towards his chair that was on the far end of the room to the right of the door.

“Si,..Sir…Yes sir but why?” Erwin asked as Ryan sat down comfortably in his chair and looked at the door that he just entered.

“Because we’re going to have a visitor soon.” He finished as he rested his elbow on the arm rest of his chair and his hand holding up his chin in a boring manner.

Suddenly a massive amount of tremors were heard as if they were running at rapid speed. It didn’t take long for the doors that Ryan came through burst open as Alex was revealed standing there breathing heavily as she glared across the room looking at every individual in the room, but immediately her brown eyes were set on the large figure sitting in his chair, smirking as if he has gotten away with everything that he has done.

“Grrr…..RYAN!” She screamed to the top of her longs as she immediately pointed the gun directly at Ryan. “This ends now!” She yelled as she placed her finger on the trigger as Ryan continued to smirk, but with his finger pointed in a direction that she hadn’t looked yet.

Alex’s eyes blinked for a second, but she slightly glanced in the direction that Ryan was pointing, which deliberately up in the air as her eyes shot up in shock. Her anger quickly vanishing as her eyes locked with the brown eyes of the person she was looking for.

“Ja...Ja…Jaden.” She called out as they both looked at each other in shock as Ryan sat there in his chair with a wide smirk on his face.

"Al...Alex." Jaden said back, shocked as well that she finally found him.

There she was breathless at the fact that she finally found her friend, the regular that Ava amd her was searching for. Time to seemed to stop of her as she quickly dispersed of everything that was around her. Mentally all she saw was Jaden in what would be for her a three or four steps in distance. She finally did it, she finally found her regular.

His evil thoughts still roaming around in his head as he knew he had Alex where he wanted her now. He had led her to Jaden, but not only to him. Another army full of regulars and three giantesses for her to take on by herself, while her friends were dealing with the three giantesses that he left for them to play with. He had her trapped and he knew he did, there was nothing that could screw up his plans now…All the pieces were finally in place.

End Notes:

I'm one mean bastard...I know...I know lol....What will happen now....ahem.

CLIFFHANGER! Lol!

P.S. Guys has I went back to read this I gave the assumption that Crystal was crushed in this chapter.  Sorry for the misunderstanding but Crystal isn't dead/ crushed...yet....she still has one second to live...sorry again I'll reword the end to make it more understandable.

Chapter 23 by JT07

Tasha turned her head away quickly, unable to take in what Toya was about to do. She knew she was one second away from never seeing Crystal again. One second and it seemed like forever as Toya continued to smirk at Tasha’s cringed tearful face as she tried not to look, but that’s something Toya didn’t want.

She wanted Tasha to see what she was about to do, not just hear it. She wanted Tasha to see her foot crush Crystal into nothing but a red paste under her boot. She would love nothing more than to see Tasha’s tears hit the ground as she would twist her foot against Crystal’s remains, mixing her in with the dirt and grime on the bottom of her boot, but it wasn’t time yet. She had to make sure Tasha was looking.

Crystal on the underhand couldn’t move as she slowly felt the pressure increase on top of her. She was lying flat on her back as Toya’s tan colored boot rested on top of her, threatening to crush her, but not just yet. She could feel the dirt that Toya had walked on sliding off on to her skin as Toya just let her foot rest on the regular human below her.

She felt so helpless, so weak as she could only see Tasha being tormented as she turned her head away so she wouldn’t have to see Crystal get crushed. It hurt emotionally for Crystal as she could only think about her last few moments of her life. She was going to crushed under a boot; a privilege she was willing to give to Tasha when Ryan had broken her emotionally was now being taken by a psychotic bitch that loved to crush regulars for fun and amusement.

“Tasha.” Toya called out darkly as she continued to smirk at the girl held down by Katherine and Stephanie. “Look at me Tasha…I want you to look down at your regular before I press my foot into her.” Tasha remarked as Stephanie smiled evilly at Tasha who kept her head turned away with her eyes closed.

“Come on Tasha.” Stephanie said as she grabbed Tasha’s cheek with her hands and turned her head slowly towards the scene. “Don’t you have any last words for your regular before you lick her off the bottom of Toya’s boot?” Stephanie smirked as Katherine had both hands on her head as she helped Tasha face Toya and Crystal.

Toya couldn’t help but continue smirking at the situation. She felt the sensation of power flowing through as she had a regular’s life under her foot. The feeling of complete and total dominance took control as she was now staring at Tasha’s complete defiance to look at what was about to happen, but that’s exactly what she wanted.

She wanted to see Tasha’s eyes as she took away someone else that Tasha cared about. “Tasha…” She cooed as she slowly brought her eyes down to her foot.” I think she’s ready Tasha.” She said slowly as she started to slowly slide her boot and forth against Crystal gently.

Tasha’s eyes widen as she heard Toya’s comment and locked onto her as Toya continued to move her boot back and forth against Crystal in a gentle manner. “I think she’s ready to crush for me…What do you think Tasha? Toya asked as she gave Tasha a light but scary smile.

Tasha’s eyes watered tremendously as she saw that sick, but soft smile on Toya’s face. “Please Toya don’t do this. That’s life you’re about to take away from somebody who doesn’t even deserve it. She’s been through enough already, please…Just please don’t….” Tasha begged.

Toya continued to wear her gentle but deadly smile as she looked back down at Crystal under her boot. “But it feels so good knowing that she’s under there Tasha…You know…I bet it would feel even better, knowing that you’re under there as well…Your face being used as a doormat to wipe my boots on…If your good enough I might even let you be my rug for my bare feet as well.” Toya said as she turned her head towards her.” What do you say? How about a new role in life huh?” Toya asked her as Tasha tried to struggle against Katherine and Stephanie, but they held a tight grip on her.

“Toya stop it!” Tasha yelled at her. “You can have me do whatever you want just don’t hurt Crystal! She has nothing to do with any of this, just let her go! I’ll do whatever you want me to I don’t care, just…just don’t hurt her.” Tasha whimpered as Toya glanced at Tasha for a moment before turning her gaze back towards her boot that was resting gently on top of the regular girl that was under it.

“That’s sweet Tasha…But…I want to hurt her.” Toya responded as the same sadistic smirk reappeared on her face as she turned her head back towards Tasha and smirked at her. “Now what number was I on?” She thought for a second as she quickly remembers.

“Oh yea…Three!” She shouted as she began to greatly increase the pressure on top of Crystal.

Crystal’s world suddenly became violent as she felt the weight of Toya greatly increase as her foot began to push against her. Crystal knew that this was over and there was no way that she was going to make it out of this alive. She had no regrets though, she was glad that she was able to become friends with Tasha and put the past behind and become friends with Ava and Alex.

A tear rolled down her cheeks as she couldn’t save her family in the end, but that was ok now. At least they didn’t have to suffer from anything else in the cruel hell that the government invented. In a way if she had to go out like this she wouldn’t have mind, giving that this is just the reality of the cruel that they now lived in….The only regret that Crystal actually had was that the person that was doing this to her…Wasn’t Tasha.

“Goodbye….Bug.” Toya hissed as she was about to push down with the remainder of her weight, but something happened.

Time seemed to slow down as both Katherine and Stephanie’s jaw dropped suddenly as they felt a gust of wind run passed them. Tasha couldn’t believe it either, she had completely forgotten, but there it was…or rather there she was.

Ava who was thought to be taken care of by the assault from the two giantesses had gathered up enough strength for one good blow as she leaped in the air…Her fist balled up tightly as she glared daggers at Toya, who shocked completely at the sudden appearance of Ava in front of her.

Ava gritted her teeth as she was putting everything she had in this one attack that she was about to deliver. Time seemed to slow down as nobody moved, everything was frozen even Crystal was wondering what the hell was going on and why the sudden pressure from Toya’s boot suddenly let up…Then she heard her.

“GET OFF OUR FUCKING REGULAR!” Ava screamed as her fist connected with Toya’s face….Hard. Toya couldn’t even fathom what just happened as her face was quickly forced to the side. Her body lifting up in the air as Ava’s fist continued to forcibly push her face and her body backwards.

Spit and blood shot out of Toya’s mouth as she flew clear across the Corridor halls and slammed into the wall, her back creating a major dent in it as she bounced off it, her body sliding down until she was sitting on the ground against the wall she just hit.

Ava, after punching Toya into the wall, fell down into the ground, but made sure she used her body to cover up Crystal so nothing else could possibly happen to her.

“Ava!” Tasha yelled as she took advantage of the two giantesses who were still shocked by what just took placed and elbowed Katherine in the face, knocking her off instantly. Stephanie saw this and tried to swing on Tasha, but Tasha quickly ducked her arm and grabbed Stephanie by the back of her hair and yanked her into the ground.

She quickly looked around and grabbed the large metal rod that Toya had hit her with and picked up. Without a second thought she stepped on Stephanie’s face and charge towards Toya’s fallen form.

She had hate in her eyes, no longer thinking clearly as she pulled the rod back with all her might, ready for a lethal swing.

Meanwhile Crystal eyes blinked in confusion as she looked up and saw Ava’s face smiling down at her. A gentle smile that she never thought she would ever get from her. Crystal couldn’t help but lay there in shock as she was about to cry again.
“A…Ava…You…You.” Crystal stuttered in disbelief.

“Thought we almost lost you, you fucked up little regular.” She smiled gently at her.

Crystal let out a few sniffs before she wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes again. “You know…I’ll let that comment slide this time you tall bitch.” Crystal slightly cried as she slowly rose to her feet as Ava playful rolled her eyes at her.

“Ha! Whatever just glad that you didn’t….” Ava couldn’t finish her words as Crystal at full speed towards Ava’s neck and gave her a biggest/smallest hug that she could.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She screamed as she dug herself in Ava’s cheek. “I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough Ava! Thank you!” Crystal continued as Ava couldn’t help but smile at the regular’s antics and used her hand and gently in her own way hug the tiny regular back as she Crystal continued to press against her face.

“No problem Crystal.” Ava said as her smile quickly went away as she heard movement come from behind her. Her eyes dilated as she looks down at Crystal again. “Alright little regular it’s time to move, run and I mean run as fast you can out of harm’s reach.” Ava instructed as she quickly moved Ava away from her face and quickly rose up to her feet just in time to see Stephanie getting back up to hers.

Crystal didn’t argue as she quickly ran to the side of the corridor wall hiding behind some debris that was lying on the ground tall enough to conceal Crystal from sight.

Meanwhile Toya was sitting against the wall, her eyes locked on Tasha as she saw her pulling the pole back with her hands as she was getting ready to swing at her with all her might.

It didn’t take long before Tasha got up close on Toya as she did just that. She swung the metal rod with all her might, but Toya managed to duck it and tackle Tasha to the ground as the two began to fight for the metal rod that was in Tasha’s hands.

“You stupid bitch!” Toya yelled as both girls struggled against one another with the pole in Tasha’s hands. “I’m going to take everything from you! First you’re fucking regular! Then you’re fucking friends! And then your fucking will!” Toya screamed as they continued to roll around on the ground.

“Not anymore Toya!” Tasha screamed. “You’re not killing anybody else! Not now! Not ever again!” Tasha yelled back as the two got up to their feet still holding onto the poll, but Toya smirked as she quickly let go of it, lifting up her leg as she kicked Tasha in the stomach, sending her into the wall.

Tasha quickly bounced off the wall. Her back taking most of the damage as Toya ran towards her in blinding fury.
“I’LL BREAK YOU!” She screamed as she charged at Tasha. Once she got in range she lifted her boot and tried to kick Tasha’s head off, but Tasha quickly ducked it and got around Toya with ease.

She quickly pulled back the metal rod with all her might. Toya unconsciously turned around coming face to face with Tasha as she swung the metal rod with everything she had. Cracking Toya on the side of the head with the weapon, making a loud metal sound as Toya’s eyes rolled in the back of her head immediately, her body going limp as she fell to the ground.

Tasha was breathing heavily as she looked down at the motionless giantess that lay before her. She wasn’t breathing and Tasha knew it. “You fucked up when you took my mother away from me.” Tasha began as she continued to breathe heavily as she dropped the metal pipe on to the ground. “But you won’t take anybody else away….Ever again.” Tasha ended as she turned away from Toya’s lifeless body lying on the ground as blood began to ooze out from her head.

As Tasha had finished up with Toya, Ava had saw Stephanie charge towards her and caught her with a right hand across the face, followed by a left and another right. Stephanie not being able to block the smaller girl’s assault began to stagger as Ava pushed Stephanie back a little more and kicked her in the stomach causing the taller giantess to fall on her back.

Ava quickly rushed over to the fallen giantess who was trying to get back up, but Ava quickly put her foot on top on the back of her head, pinning her back into the ground. Stephanie now laying on her stomach and tired from all the brawling laid there under Ava’s boot clad foot, which was pressing it down with force.

Ava was breathing heavily as she looked down at Stephanie under her boot. “Had…Enough?” She said as she continued to put pressure on the back of Stephanie’s head.

Stephanie now who continued to lie on the ground could only whimper as she felt Ava’s boot continue to push her head into the ground. “I…I give…No more ok…I…I don’t….” Stephanie began to plead,
“Shut it!” Ava shouted down at her.

Stephanie instantly stopped talking as Ava glared down at her in anger. She was pissed. Not only did her and Katherine get the best of her, but they made Tasha watch as Toya was getting ready to kill Crystal. She couldn’t begin to express how she felt as she had Stephanie’s head under her boot.

“Give me a reason why I shouldn’t crush your skull right here and now.” Ava threatens as she gritted her teeth as she continued to glare at Stephanie.

Ava heard the small whimper coming from Stephanie turning into what sounded like crying. She wasn’t trying to fight back anymore it’s as if she’d already given up and just wanted everything to stop.

“Please….” Stephanie said. “I’m sorry for everything that happened today…But I had no choice ok.” She began to plead her case. “If I didn’t listen to everything they said…I…I would be dead right now.” Ava couldn’t help but look down at Stephanie in disgust as she continue to beg for her life as Ava continue to hold Stephanie’s head in place under her boot.
“I…I just want to go home ok.” She sniffed. “I…I just want to go…Home.” Stephanie repeated as Ava continued to glare down at her, but something caught her attention.

“Ava!” Tasha shouted from her behind her causing Ava to turn her head back to her partner in this bout they just fought. “It’s over….You don’t have to go that far…That’s not who you are Ava.” Tasha said slowly as Ava continued to breathe heavily as she turned her head back towards Stephanie as she gritted her teeth in anger.

“But…But…Tasha…She was going to let Crystal die and make you watch!” She shouted as she put a bit more pressure on Stephanie’s head. “Why…Why is it over now when we got them in the same position that they had you in?” Ava asked as Tasha could only remain silent for a second as she slightly glanced to the side. “They…They don’t….” Ava began again until Tasha placed her hand on Ava’s shoulder.

“Ava…” Tasha said slowly as Ava continued to breathe heavily. “It’s ok…” Tasha added as Ava continued to put pressure on Stephanie’s head.

“Stop!” Katherine suddenly shouted as she quickly charge towards Ava, forcing her to remove her foot away and prepare for Katherine’s attack along with Tasha….But it never came. Instead Katherine threw herself on top of Stephanie and shielded her with her body.

“Stop ok no more, I’m not going to let you take my sister away from me.” Katherine glared up at Ava who eyes shot up for a split second in shock along with Tasha’s but soon returned back into an angry glare.
“She said she didn’t want to fight anymore so let’s just stop it already!” Katherine shouted, still covering Stephanie’s body with her own.

Ava gritted her teeth as she eyed Katherine. “You don’t even get to decide any of that. You’re done when we say you’re…”
“Ava…” Tasha called out slowly, gaining Ava’s attention.

“WHAT!” Ava shouted as Tasha only pointed in the direction where Toya’s lifeless body lay. She was shocked as she saw the large pool of blood leaking from her head and on to the floor near the pipe that Tasha had hit her with.

“Ta…Ta…Tasha.” Ava said shockingly as Katherine and Stephanie turned their heads away slowly not wanting to see the scene that was set in front of them. “You…You.” Ava stammered.

“I had no choice.” Tasha answered as she turned her back towards Ava. She looked at the ground, scanning the area for Crystal who stepped out from the debris that she was hiding behind; causing A smile to appear on Tasha’s face as she knelt down on both her knees and held her open hand towards Crystal.

“It’s over Crystal…Toya won’t ever try to hurt you again.” Tasha smiled as Crystal nodded her head and ran towards Tasha, leaping in her hand allowing her to lift her up.

She raised Crystal to eye level as she couldn’t help but plant a gentle kiss against the regular’s body causing Crystal to fall on her butt in her palm. “You had me scared to death you know that?” Tasha told her as Crystal looked up at her and smiled back at her.

“You! You weren’t under someone’s boot being pushed into the pavement.” Crystal retaliated quickly.

Tasha looked at Crystal for a moment with a sly smirk on her face. “You know...” She dragged out slowly.

Crystal looked up at Tasha and saw where this was going and slowly shook her head. “No….Tasha…Just…No…I was almost crushed, the whole stepping on me thing is going to have to wait for a while.” Crystal told her as Tasha looked down at her; playfully poking out her lips as if she was pouting.

“Aww Crystal your no fun.” Tasha playfully replied as she slowly rubbed Crystal’s back with her index finger. “I am glad you’re ok though.” She spoke gently as Crystal looked back up at her; a large smile appearing on her face as well.

“Ummm I don’t want to interrupt the nice reunion and all, but what do we do about these two?” Ava pointed at the two giantesses still on the ground looking up at them. “Do we leave them or what? “ Ava continued as she glared back at Stephanie and Katherine.

Tasha and Crystal turned their heads towards the two defeated giantesses; their eyes locking on to each other as it seemed like Tasha began to think.

She placed her free hand on her chin and began to size up Stephanie and Katherine again; but not without looking at Crystal and then back at the two giantesses again.

Ava eye’s darted back and forth between the girls as she waited for Tasha to give her an answer, but it didn’t come as fast as she wanted it to.

Finally after a moment of silence from Tasha; she let out a deep sigh and looked at Ava. Her eyes not showing the slightest bit of anger towards the two girls that previously jumped her before. “Let’s leave them Ava; their not really a threat anymore.” Tasha answered as she looked at Crystal in her palm and slowly slide her back in her pocket. “We have bigger things to take care of anyway, so we can’t really stay here and hang out with the small fry of the bunch.” Tasha stated as Ava slightly glanced at the two giantesses who were slowly picking themselves up off the ground.

“We have to go help Alex, Ava.” Tasha said as she stood by her new friend; glaring back down at Stephanie and Katherine. “These two aren’t worth the trouble anymore…Let’s go.” She said as she began to walk off in the direction that Alex had chased Ryan in, walking pass the two fallen giantesses who could only look up at them with mixed emotions.

Ava didn’t like the idea, considering the action’s that had taken place during the fight they were in, but took a deep breath and followed Tasha. But not without looking back at her enemies; sending another glare at them. “You’re lucky….” She hissed as she left the two giantesses to cover each other as she followed Tasha to Alex’s location.

End Notes:

I had to split the chapters up again because the second part is going to long and to be truthful...I'm being lazy right now; plus there's alot of things that I have to get situated before I start typing the second part to this chapter, but given what has transpired this chapter will be a full chapter and the next chapter may actually be the the grand finale.

 

But I actually like how this turned out hope you guys are having fun with this story as well.

Chapter 24 by JT07

The auditorium was silent as the giantess and her regular/half mega friend had reunited. She couldn’t believe that he was right in front of her, but then again neither could he.

Nobody made a sound as Alex lowered the gun she had pointed at Ryan. Her eyes completely fixed on Jaden’s body hung on the metal cross like structure; hoisted in the center of the room. His blood was still slowly dripping as the chains that bounded him to the structure were slowly working their way through the skin of his wrist; most likely from all the struggling he did before Alex had arrived, but that didn’t matter to her.

Her eyes were shocked as she saw the burned marks on his skin and clothes as they look torn. He held a weak smile somewhat, but still looked like he had quite a bit of fight left in him.

“Ja…Jaden…What….What happened to you?” Alex asked out of human instinct as Jaden sadly smiled at her.

“Oh you know; kidnapped by some tall unimportant mega who’s on a quest for world domination or something like that.” He replied jokingly.

Jaden knew he was in bad shape, but that didn’t mean that he wanted to worry Alex anymore that he probably already has. “So you know it’s just your typical average day of my life, nothing new.” He added as Alex looked at him for a moment longer and returned a similar smile back towards him.

“Squirt…”She began as a tear began to form in her right eye, which she quickly wiped away with her right forearm. “You don’t know how worried Ava and I were.” She said as she dropped her arm right back down to her side. “We didn’t know what was going to happen to you or what this bastard.” She put emphasis on as she quickly turned her head towards Ryan and glared darkly at him. “Had already done…” She hissed as Ryan could only smirk as the two had a full audience of the scene.

“Yea well you know.” Jaden started as he cocked his head to the left to look at Ryan as well. “The giant bastard over there kept me company somewhat, but I think I’m ready to get the hell out of here.” He said as Alex nodded her head at his response.

“Don’t worry I don’t plan on leaving you here.” She finished as she raised the gun back up at Ryan with her right hand, aiming it carefully.” Any last words you giant piece of shit?” She asked him as Ryan chuckled a bit at her comment.

He sat in his chair with head resting on his hand, which his elbow was holding up while it was resting on the arm rest. “I see you found the government’s top secret weapon that two ungrateful worms stole from this facility when they ran away.” He playfully sighed as he looked back up at Alex. “And after everything I gave them; you would think people would be more appreciative for all the things you do for them; but I guess some people will always be ungrateful specks of human life.” He said harshly as Alex glared darkened towards him.

“You didn’t do damn thing for Tasha and Crystal.” She growled. “I know what you did to Crystal Ryan, your one fucked up person.” She said still pointing the giant pistol at him.

“God….” He corrected.

“Don’t flatter yourself.” Alex countered. “That’s a title that nobody is worthy of and a nobody fits you perfectly.” She coldly remarked, clenching the handle of the gun tighter with her finger gently on the trigger ready to fire at any second.

Ryan slowly shook his head as he looked over at Jaden for split second with a smirk on his face and then back towards Alex. “Tell me something Alex; what do you plan to do with me after you fire that highly advanced pistol that you’re holding?” His curiosity wandered. “Do you even know what that gun actually does to people like you and me?” He asked her as Alex continued to hold him at gun point while he sat in his mega sized chair.

“Isn’t it obvious?” She answered. “It shrinks the person down to the size of a regular and takes away their abilities that they had when they were giants. It’s a one shot deal and that’s all I need to stop all of this.” She finished as she gritted her teeth, her finger ready to pull the trigger at any moment now.

Ryan slowly nodded his head as Alex answered him, but still wore the same smirk on his face. “I see that you’ve done your homework.” He complimented. “Crystal’s doing no doubt, but I’m afraid that even with that knowledge you still don’t know what you’re holding.” Ryan stated as he continued to look up at Alex face as she continued to glare straight at him.

“That gun is no mere shrink toy Alex; the possibilities that one holds with that pistol is endless as it may very well shrink and take away a mega and a giantess’s ability to be big; but it also grants that person the same thing as well.” Ryan finished as Alex’s eyes rose up out of curiosity a bit.

She gritted her teeth. “The hell are you talking about?” She spat as Ryan continued to smirk at her as he pointed towards Jaden lazily.

“What I’m saying is that gun that you are holding can make Jaden there a full mega.” Ryan answered as Alex’s jaw nearly dropped as she slowly turned her head towards Jaden, who wore the same expression on his face as well.

“The drawback doesn’t change though.” Ryan snorted as he continued to explain the pros and cons of the weapon that Alex was holding in her hand. “It is a one shot deal so now that means you have a choice Alex.” Ryan smirked darkly. “You can either shoot me and make me a regular or…You can shoot Jaden and make him the same size as me and be someone that will fully accept you and that pathetic bitch you run around with.” His expression unchanged as Alex glared darkly at him again.

She slightly growled under her breath as her eyes continued to dart back and forth between Ryan and Jaden; Confusion starting to plague her mind at the possibilities that would happen if Jaden was an actual sized mega; but then if he was a mega; could he stop Ryan, or would Ryan kill him like the last Mega he encountered.

Then there was the other possibility. If she shot Ryan now and he shrunk then the cities problems would be over. She would have what she always wanted. Ryan wouldn’t be able to bother her or anybody else anymore. The image of her snuffing out the regular version of Ryan entered her mind, but what about Jaden.

“Don’t forget it sweetie.” Ryan spoke up interrupting Alex’s train of thought. “We do have an audience in front of us.” He waved his arm to the side as Alex turned her head to see the regular soldiers of both Erwin’s and Richard’s army and the three giantess that stood behind them; just watching and waiting to see what would unfold.

“To think that you came here to shrink me with that prototype.” Ryan chuckled a bit, gaining Alex’s attention again. “Then what would you do huh? Crush me, eat me, end my existence right in front of the person you came here to save…What do you think he would do if you show him your dark side Alex…You know…The real you.” Ryan was playing his mind games perfectly. If anyone knew about Alex’s past it was him and what better time to bring it up then now.

Alex instantly paused as she mindlessly lowered the gun to the ground; her eyes wide open as Ryan hit a sensitive spot within her. She knew she held dark secret that only Ryan and Ava knew about, now that Ryan has mentioned it she never thought how Jaden would react if he really knew the truth.

“Don’t forget the regulars down there to Alex.” Ryan pressed on. “Are you going to crush them to if there in your way…I heard from Commander Erwin that you stomped a few soldiers recently.” Ryan shook his head sadly. “Emm...Emm…Emm. How sad Alex and here I thought you were better than that.” Ryan smirked as Commander Erwin looked up at Alex as her eyes darted down towards the regulars that stood under and around Jaden’s area.

“Yes…That’s right Sir Ryan.” Erwin spoke as he smiles darkly at the large girl who eyed him in worry. “Not only did she stomp a few flat; her friend actually tried to eat me in cold blood.” He squealed. “I barely managed to escape away with my life.” This is one is no better than the monsters that plague this city today!” He yelled as Alex looked down at him shocked that he could even come up with something like that, let alone compare her to a monster.

“Those beast think that just because they have the power they can do anything they want!” Erwin shouted. “This is why your plan is glorious Ryan!” Erwin complimented. “It even’s the odds against monsters like her and….”

“Shut the fuck up already!” Jaden shouted down towards Erwin earning a look from everybody in the room. Jaden was gritting his teeth as he glared hatefully down at Commander Erwin. “You out of all people don’t need to say another damn word, especially about Alex!” Jaden screamed as he balled up his fist; getting his second wind on trying to struggle against his binds.

“Oh…” Ryan spoke up, earning the same glare from Jaden that he gave Erwin. “And what makes you think we don’t know about what your precious Alex has done?” Ryan asked him as Alex turned her head towards Jaden, scared look on her face that practically begged him not to push on any further.

“You’re the monster here Ryan everything you did since you became a mega was nothing short of benefitting yourself.” Jaden growled. “You even go as far as using my DNA; not only to increase your army’s power, but to practically make you invincible just so you can conquer nations and soon the world; killing any and every one that’s in your way for nothing more than amusement.” Jaden finished as Ryan continued to just smirk at him. “So don’t either of you dare compare Alex to being a monster; she’s nothing like you!” Jaden shouted as Alex could only stare back at Jaden for a moment and let a soft warm smile cross her lips.

“And what about her….” Ryan was cut off.

“Don’t you dare bring Ava’s name into this either.” Jaden threatened. “I know enough about those two to know that they wouldn’t hurt a fly, let alone kill another regular.” Jaden stated as Ryan looked at him, his smirk growing darker by the second.

“Is that so?” Ryan said as he sat up a bit in his chair and turned his face towards Alex.” You didn’t tell him…Did you Alex?” Ryan asked in as in a dark cheerful tone as Alex looked back at Ryan and shook her head slowly.

“Ryan…Don’t…” Alex began, but Ryan interrupted her cries.

“Don’t what? Tell him the truth about the real you?” His turned back towards Jaden’s and was met with a cold glare from the smaller mega. “Jaden ask Alex how many times she’s killed a regular.” Ryan said as Jaden gritted his teeth.

“Stop it Ryan! That has nothing to do with him!” Alex stepped forward. “This is about here and now!” She screamed.

“Then why keep the secrets Alex!” Ryan shouted back catching her off guard. “Tell him that his belief in you and your short bitch of a friend are nothing but lies! Why don’t you tell him the truth?” Ryan exclaimed as Alex stood there in silence.

She couldn’t come up with answer as she slowly turned her head back towards Jaden and saw the look on his face. He saw her actions and knew that it had to be some truth to what Ryan was saying about her. She sighed heavily as she slowly turned her head back towards Ryan, glaring at him but with a hint of sadness in her face.

Jaden eyes followed Alex’s movement and his ears listened to her stumble over Ryan’s words. His mind raced as he listened to their conversation. “It couldn’t be true…Could it?” He mentally asked himself as he stared at Alex. “No it couldn’t be…Alex and Ava are my friends….Right? It couldn’t be true what Ryan is saying about them…Especially not Alex.” His mind was wondering as he tried to wrap his head around the concept of what Ryan was trying to tell him.

With a regretful sigh, Jaden closed his eyes for a second; reopening them to look at Alex with a serious expression. “Alex….Tell me the truth.” Jaden started startling Alex as she turned back towards him with a worried look on her face.

“What is he talking about?” Jaden asked her as Alex stood there; gun lowered to the ground and all eyes on her.

She was nervous. Her heart ached as her eyes locked on to Jaden’s. She could feel the disappointment and betrayal coming from as a reaction to what she was about to tell him.

“Jaden…I….I don’t think you…” Alex stuttered.

“Alex…Just tell me…What is Ryan talking about?” Jaden cut her off simply as Alex eyes quickly fell to the ground as Ryan smirked sinisterly at her; his mind games slowly starting to work its way around the two.

Alex stood there for a few seconds. Those seconds felt like aching hours as she knew that her secret only known by a chosen few would probably have a drastic effect on Jaden and he’d probably never want to see her again after this, hell he may not even want her to save him.

“I….” Alex took a deep breath as she picked her up and looked back sorrowfully at the hanging half mega.

“Go on Alex.” Ryan pressed. “Tell the tiny mega what he wants to hear.” He smiled as Alex didn’t even look his way as she was too busy dealing with the butterflies in her stomach to even take notice to what Ryan had just said.

“Jaden…I….I have killed regulars before…Several actually.” Alex admitted shamefully as she lowered her head. Her eyes clenched shut as she was about to admit everything; the world’s burden that rested on her shoulders. She was about to confess it all.

Jaden’s eyes nearly popped out of his head along with his jaw nearly dropping as Alex admitted to killing several humans. “Alex…Seriously…”

“Jaden….That’s not….That’s not even the bad part about it….” Alex slowly said. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she continued to talk. “All the…Regulars I’ve killed…Were…Were.” She sniffed trying to get her words together. “My past roommates.” She admitted as Jaden heart slowly began to sink as he looked at Alex as she continued to tell her story.

“My first roommate was a girl around the same age as me...” She began sobbing in-between her words.” She was a regular and we were actually friendly; but then one night…Ryan came over while she was out and….He…raped me; telling me that I couldn’t do anything about it and how weak I was …So I got mad….and he left me that way.” Alex continued to explain as the entire room listened in to Alex’s tale.

“So she came back….And she was happy…Without a care in the world…I…I was just so upset…I took that away from her….” Alex began to break down as she continued her heartfelt story. “She begged me to stop! She begged me….And I wasn’t listening…She said she would do anything and I….I just….” Tears flowed out like a water fall as Alex’s biggest guilt was shown to the world.

“Alex….” Jaden called her name slowly as she kept crying.

Commander Richards and his man felt the giantess pain as they all looked down at the floor or each other as their heart ached at what the girl was telling them.

 Erwin and half of his grouped just smirked as they felt like they had proven their point on Alex being a monster and the other giantess just stared; but the gothic style giantess didn’t wear any expression on her face at all. It was blank; no emotion appeared.

“I compared her to Ryan….And told her what I was going to do to her to end it all and I did it….I broke her emotionally, then watched her cry and tell me how she thought we were friends and then that's when I did it...I stepped on her….And she begged not to.” Alex continued on. Her tears were ongoing; her sobs never ceasing to stop. Then there were two more after that…Both of them guys and Ryan repeated the same thing and….I didn’t even crush them….Hell I fucking flushed them!’ She screamed as she admitted her sins.

Jaden was speechless. He didn’t know what to say as Alex heart was flushing out every horrible thing that she did; but he knew something was the same about her story. His eyes slowly made their way to Ryan as he sat there with his arms crossed smirking wildly as Alex heart ached completely.

“I’ve killed six regulars….Six people; who didn’t deserve anything I did to them….I can’t bring them back; no matter how much I want to. It was…It was a mistake, all because I just wanted Ryan to leave me alone….” She cried.

The good hearted humans in the room couldn’t help but shed a tear for the girl’s pain as Jaden was forced to close his eyes as tears threatened to appear in his eyes as well.

“Then…I told myself…No matter what, I wouldn’t get another roommate and that’s when…You came along,” She said as Jaden’s eyes shot up as he brought them back to look at Alex, who was now on her knees as she continued to sobbed.

“I knew I couldn’t let the same thing that happened to the others happen to someone else; so I tried to be as mean and cruel as I could, just so you would leave.” She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she slowly lifted her head up to look at Jaden specifically.

“The…The time I stepped on the first night was no accident; I did that on purpose thinking that I was out to hurt you and you would leave…The second time when I held you over the skillet threatening to fry you.” Alex pointed out. “That was just another way of me telling you get the fuck out before something happens and I can’t stop myself; then I…I felt that was a bit to cruel of me so I threw you in the fridge thinking that maybe if I left you there long enough you would yell at me and storm out.” Alex admitted as Jaden realized that all her attempts to hurt him mostly was just her way of warning him.

Something that he couldn’t pick up; but hell who in their right mind could pick up something like this.

Alex sobbed once again as she lowered her head again. “That same night Ryan called me and told me he was coming over after I tried to make up an excuse for him not to show up, because I knew what was going to happen if he did….So….So…After he told me he was going to be there I got off the phone with him and called Ava and told her to keep you until I cool off from Ryan.” Alex let out a sad pathetic laugh as she realized how her plan failed miserably.

“But we saw how good that turned out huh?” She said as she remember everything she did to Jaden that night Ava brought him back. “I’m sorry Jaden…I did a lot of horrible things to you and there’s nothing that I can say or do to make up for it.” She lowered her head to the floor and cried again.

“I just didn’t want you to be another victim of all this; this sick twisted game this bastards being playing, I really didn’t want to hurt you…I really didn’t.” Alex’s closest had been shown to one of the people that she began to care about and now she was scared that her secrets were going to change his opinion on her. She couldn’t fathom how he felt about her now. At this point she felt like she didn’t deserve any compassion; let alone his.

Jaden could only watch as Alex’s cried from all the guilt and hurt she felt everything she realized what she had done. The pain in torment from Ryan alone had driven her so far off the edge that he would use it to his advantage and get her to kill others for his own thrill and enjoyment, putting Alex in a very unstable and fragile position.

“Jaden…I’m…So…So Sorry….I…I…People are right…I am a monster.” She stated. “Me and Ava tried to kill regulars that tried to take you away; not to mention are own regulars that we had around us…We’re fucking monsters!” She screamed as couldn’t bear to look Jaden in the eyes anymore as she was expecting nothing but hate and disgust from the regular sized mega who hung in the center of the room.

“My god.” Richards said lowly as he felt for the giantess that cried her eyes out in front of them, revealing her hurtful past and opening up to reveal the skeletons in her closet.

Erwin just smirked along with Ryan and the two commandos like giantesses as they looked at Alex as she ached in emotionally pain.

“Well now…That wasn’t so hard was it?” Ryan smiled as he stood up and took a step toward Alex. “Now that you have committed to your sins; you are the monster that every regular fears, you are….”

“Shut the fuck up!” Jaden hollered as he caught the attention of every individual in the room; including Alex.

Even Ryan stopped in mid-step as Jaden sent a glare so dark that the reaper would second guest whether he should make a move or not. “Don’t you dare take another step towards her.” He threatened as he balled his fist up and began to slowly struggle against the chains that bounded him.

“Alex…” He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he began to move his arms and wrist; causing more blood to drip down in the large pool below him. “I know you feel bad about what you did to everyone before me…” He growled as he tried to endure the pain that he was feeling as he continued to struggle against the chains.

“But believe me…You’re no monster.” He growled. “This bastard has been playing his games with you for the longest and you just finally snapped; there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s not your fault.” Suddenly the chains began to come lose as he continued to struggle.

“Jaden…Your wrist…Stop it…You’ll” Alex began.

“Shut up and listen to me!” Jaden screamed at her causing her to quiet down instantly. “ You and Ava have been the only two giantesses that have stayed with me too make sure I was ok; sure you had your reasoning for doing what you did; but look I survived and you even took steps and tried to prevent this from happening.” He continued to force the chains lose as his blood began to flow freely from his wrist.

“Honestly, you don’t know how much you and Ava have grown on me in the last few days.” He admitted himself. “I don’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for you two and as for the ones that didn’t have the same luck as I did; you feel for them right? You acknowledge their pain and you feel for what you did right?” Jaden bit down on his lip as one of the chains that was binding his arms to the metal like cross came completely off as he broke through it with his left arm.

Alex nodded her head and wiped her tears away as Jaden continued to motivate her. “Then show them how sorry you are by taking care of Ryan; It’s his fault their gone; not yours!” Jaden screamed as Ryan looked over at him and couldn’t believe what the half mega was doing.

“You….You…How the fuck are you breaking those chains?” He shouted as he looked down at Erwin and his men. “Don’t just stand there! Shoot him!” He ordered, but his words went unheard as his soldiers and giantess were stunned by Jaden suddenly being able to take down the chains that held him up for so long; forcing him to endure so much punishment.

“I promise you if you one of you little bastard shoot at my little guy, I’ll squash all you and won’t care what happens to you.” A voice said behind Alex causing her to turn her head around to see Ava, Tasha and Crystal who was sitting on Tasha’s shoulder behind her.

“Ava….Tasha….Crystal.” Alex said slowly as she wiped a few more tears away from her eyes.

The three girls stood behind her with a smile on their face as they looked at her. “Hey girl you know I couldn’t leave Ryan all to you right?” Ava said smiling at her as she knelt down in front of Alex.

“Yea. This asshole as a lot to answer for and I didn’t want to miss out on anything.” Tasha added as Crystal nodded her head at her comment.

“Jaden’s right you know.” Ava said as she placed her right hand on Alex’s shoulder. “We’ve both done some pretty awful things in the past, but we’re not monsters.” Ava stated as Alex could only look at her best friend and just hug her as Ava wrapped her arms around the girl.

Ryan was beginning to get furious as he watched the three giantesses in front of him. He glared at them hatefully; all three of them should be dead by now and Crystal should be rotting somewhere, but yet here they were standing in front of him.

“You simple bitches just have to keep getting under my skin don’t you?” He said as Ava sent him a deadly glare of her own.

“Ryan shut up, everyone is tired of hearing you talk. In fact.” Ava said as she slowly moved Alex away from her and stood up. “I’m tired of looking at you.” She said as she cracked her knuckles in front of him, which caused him to smirk at her.

“Are you seriously saying you want to fight me little Ava.” He slightly bit his lower lip and looked at the shorter giantess of the three and continued to smirk at her. “Do you really think you could handle me? You’re kind of stepping out of league little girl.” He still stood there with his arms crossed as the two giant girls wearing the army like outfits stepped out in front of him, guarding him against Ava.

“Besides I don’t think they like the idea of you standing up to me, so you’re about to receive lesson in manners.” Ryan stated as Carol and Jay stood in front of her arms crossed as Ava could only smirk back.

“Oh really?” She said as they saw Tasha take Crystal off her shoulder and place her gently on the ground, but this time Crystal looked different or at least she had a few extra equipment added to her attire. She had two black pistols sitting on the sides of her legs and a strapped to her back that was holding a M-16 of her own.

The tiny regular walked up to Alex and looked up at her smiling, causing the giant girl to smile back down at her. “Don’t worry I’m going to go get Jaden down, just make sure you get Ryan for me.” She said as she Crystal didn’t even wait for a response from Alex as she turned towards the area that Jaden was hovering over and walked towards it, pulling the M-16 from her latch on her back and holding it like a true soldier.

Tasha stepped beside Ava and glanced at the two army sized giantesses. “Ava you take the right and I take the left.” Tasha insisted.

“Girl you don’t have to tell me twice.’ Ava responded as if she was ready for another fight. “I just want to give Ryan one good one across the jaw, but I’m sure I’ll get my chance.” She smirked as Tasha nodded her head at her response and readied herself along with the along with their opponents.

Alex continued to wipe the remaining tears away from her face as she slowly stood up, looking at the gun that she held in her hand. She thought about what Ryan was saying as she looked up at Jaden. Making Jaden a mega right now would probably help them out right now; but he told them before that he never wanted to be one a mega, let alone a tall one.

She stared at him as he was continuing to try and break the last chain that held him to the cross, but was showing that he was really starting to tire himself out. With resolve and Jaden’s words flying around in her head she stood up and pointed the gun at Ryan, glaring hatefully at him for everything that he did. Everything that he put her through , Ava through and even Tasha and Crystal.

The victims that were unfortunate enough to fall prey to his sick game for control and power. Jaden for the pain he had to endure physically and mentally; everything would end with the push of a trigger.

She let out a deep breath and aimed the gun towards Ryan while standing behind Ava and Tasha. She now had a look of confidence and determination on her face as she stood with her friends, ready to end this nightmare and save the life that Ava and her cared about.

“Any last words.” Alex said coldly as Ryan gritted his teeth as the two giantesses stood to defend him and what they knew could be the last encounter for either them….Or Ryan.

Meanwhile Erwin was still shocked that Jaden managed to break one of the chains and aimed his gun at him again, but this time Richard’s and his men aimed their guns as well, but not at Jaden.

“Make one wrong move and I’ll send bullet right through your ass.” Richards threatened as Crystal slowly made her way to the battle field and smirked down at Erwin his man.

“And don’t think the rest of your men are aiming us from the upper level either commander Erwin.” Crystal said as she pointed up, causing Erwin to look up at the other half of his men, who were touched by Alex’s story and had a change of heart. Instead of aiming their guns at Commander Richards and his group, they aimed it at their own fellow comrades who still followed Ryan after hearing everything.

“Why you…You….You.” Erwin stuttered as Richards smirked at him.

“You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will get a bullet put in you.” He finished as Erwin gritted his teeth, not knowing how they manage to turn the situation around, putting him and a few of his men on the defensive.

As everybody was beginning to take action the gothic style giantess slowly stepped into the corner of the auditorium silently unseen by everyone else as she made sure to step as light as she could. She finally hid herself from the commotion and continued to watch silently from the shadows, eying the scene carefully.

Alex’s expression didn’t change as she looked back at Jaden one last time. “Don’t worry squirt, we’re going to get you out of here.” She said to herself as she turned her head back to Ryan and the army giantesses in front of him.

With the gun pointed at Ryan and Ava and Tasha on both of her sides she smirked at Ryan. “Who’s the bitch now?”


End Notes:

Woooooooo!!!!! Now the juicy stuff everybody has been waiting for! Will come next chapter lol! Oh I am an ass, but we did learn alot and why Alex was acting the way she was at the beginning of the story. Major tie in huh? I feel like theres a few things I have edit with this chapter, but I'll get to it tomorrow or sometime soon, but I'm excited about this and decided I wasn't going to keep it from you guys. Well I hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter 25 by JT07

The auditorium was full of tension as the Alex kept her eyes locked with Ryan as she aimed at him carefully; still weighing on the decision if she should really shoot Ryan and take his mega abilities away or enlarge Jaden; even though it was against his wishes. Ava stood on Alex’s right side, ready to go as she glared at the two giantesses that stood in front of Ryan. Tasha mimicking Ava’s actions as she too glared at the two giantesses as well, ready for them to make a move.

Carol and Jay gritted their teeth as they returned their opponent’s glare along with Ryan who stood behind them smirking as if the game was still in his favor.

Meanwhile Crystal walked up beside Commander Richards with her newly acquired M-16 in her hands. “I see you got everything under control Commander Richards.” Crystal looked up at the Commander and smiled. “Thanks for the tip on where they stored the weapons for the regulars; I had Tasha and Ava stopped there on the way here so I can pick up some protection of my own.” She smirked as she turned her head back towards Commander Erwin and glared at him.

Richards couldn’t help but smile back at Crystal. “You were always one hell of a shot Crystal and a good girl at that.” He replied as he kept his eyes locked on Erwin as well. “It’s just too bad that people like him and Ryan got away with what they done for so long; but not anymore.” Richards finished as he continued to hold his M-16 at gunpoint.

Erwin couldn’t help but grit his teeth as he and a handful of his man were surrounded. He looked at all sides and saw that they were surrounded by Richards man and the men that turned on him as well; not to mention Crystal was now there up close and personal ready to shoot if needed.

“You’re trying to ruin everything Richards. Can’t you see the good that Ryan is trying to do for his fellow regulars?” Erwin expressed as he glared at Richards, who just continued to aim his gun at him. “You could be stronger, faster; you would actually be able to take a giantess one on one if you had this boy’s DNA!” Erwin shouted. “Don’t be stupid! They kill us all eventually!” Erwin screamed as Richards grunted at his statement.

“If you really think that; then you’re more stupid than you look.” Crystal spoke up, talking before Richards had a chance to say anything. “Most giantesses here are only following orders and playing the role of being a ruthless bitch because that’s what Ryan wants them to do; other than that they are just regular girls looking for the same thing an average girl looks for.” Crystal explained as she aimed her gun at Erwin. “You calling them monsters only shatter the good natured heart that they carry; destroying that good sense of nature they once had, but you take pride of doing that don’t you Erwin?” Crystal growled.

“You take pride and breaking their minds and making them feel like they have no other choice but to act like monsters don’t you?” Crystal continued. “You’re just like Ryan; only want to control everything for your benefit; If I wasn’t against killing I’ll put three bullets in you right now for my giant friends, but make no mistake about it. I will shoot you if I have to.” Crystal finished as Erwin glared back at her.

“You’re just like a smaller version of Ryan; nothing but a short bitter monster because you can’t have what you want in the world.” Crystal ended as the two continued to lock glares with each other.

Erwin removed his hand from his flesh wound from the bullet that Richard put in him a while ago and smirked at Crystal. “Ha-ha” he chuckled a bit. “You’re absolutely right little girl.” He told her as he looked up at the giantesses squaring off against each other. “Ever since this project was started, those giantess have been nothing but a tool to use; they were by no means human anymore; just pawns in our game to gain power.” He explained as he grinned wildly.

“You see girl, the regular people only obey what they fear. They fear god so they obey by following up with useless prayers and rituals thinking that only good will come of it; but Ryan saw through that little ruse.” He smirked as both Richards and Crystal glare darkened as Erwin continued to talk.

“Ryan sought out to be the people’s gods; but they wouldn’t accept the idea at first, so he did the only thing a man of his caliber could do.” Erwin said.

“And what’s that?” Richard snarled.

Erwin smile darkened. “If they weren’t going to accept Ryan as a god then the only option left is to be the devil; show a man the devil and they fear everything.” Erwin remarked. “So Ryan played that part and look how well everything turned out; order inside this enclosed heaven!” Erwin shouted as everyone even the giants in the room turned their attention to Erwin as he spoke.

Ryan could only smirk at the comment; which was an actual fact on what Ryan was doing.

“What can I say; the man is right.” He gave a cocky response.

“There’s nothing to gain from people who don’t show you respect; so in order to gain that respect I chose to take it from them, by showing them nothing but fear and control.” Ryan added as he turned to Alex and Ava. “You two are a prime example of what I’m talking about.” Ryan continued to smirk.

With the fear of man in my control there is nothing I can’t do and it’s the very possibility that I’ll do everything I threaten you with is what kept you both in line for so long.” Ryan pointed out causing them both to grit their teeth at his comment as he turned his head towards Tasha.

“And you Tasha are no different.” Ryan continued. “You also stayed in line after I went ahead and had Toya kill your mother and the giantesses you ran with; in fear that the same thing might happen to you.” Ryan wild smile grew wilder as he turned his head towards Crystal.

Crystal looked up at Ryan with his devil like grin bearing down at her. The sheer fear alone of that evil grin made her take a step back as he began to speak about her. “Even you Crystal; You worked for me for so long because I gave you a simple threat of killing of your family; turning them into nothing but ashes in the wind.” He finished as Crystal could only glare back up at him with hate filling her Dark Brown eyes gleaming with anger as Ryan continued to let words come out of his mouth.

“So you see girls; there’s nothing here anybody can do to stop me; it would only be best if you were to just behave like the good little bitches you are and follow my every…..”

“Oh my god do you ever shut up!” Jaden shouted causing all eyes in the room to quickly look at him. The chain that held his left arm to the metal cross like structure had finally fell to the floor; leaving Jaden hanging with one arm and was slowly slipping considering all the struggle that he did prior to loosen the chains. “You sound like some stupid bad guy off of an anime show, please shut the fuck up.” Jaden remarked as Ryan slightly gritted his teeth at the regular sized mega; whose wrist finally slipped through the chains and he was now holding onto it with his right hand.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to say anything you sorry excuse for a mega.” Ryan sneered as Jaden returned it with a smirk.

“Oh is that right? Remember Jackass you’re the one that said you needed me, so I can’t be all that bad right?” Jaden added as Alex could only look at him and smile; which was followed by Ava and Tasha.

Jaden continued to look at Ryan while he hung from the structure willingly. “Ryan what would you say if I told you that I’m not afraid of you? Huh?” Jaden asked him as Ryan began to bite down on his lip as he eyed Jaden Westbrook; the regular mega who was now standing up to Ryan against everything he stood for.

“Mega or no Mega Ryan; what if I say that there is nothing you could do to even possibiliy leave a dent in me!” He shouted as Ryan couldn’t reply back as he was at a loss for words as Jaden continued to wear his newly formed trademark smirk. “What? Are you going to say that you’re going to do something to the girls here! Ha I’m not worrying about them; they can take care of themselves, obviously to last against you for this long.” Jaden continued to push as Ryan’s mega sized fist began to ball up as he gave Jaden a deadly glare; one that would even make the hardest army general hair stand up on ends, but not Jaden.

“Jaden…” Alex called out lowly as Ava smirked at the Half mega still hanging on to the chain purposely as it clung onto the metal cross that he was formally bound to.

“Looks like the little guy is getting under the big bad mega’s skin.” Ava commented as she turned her head towards Ryan. “Is this the real you Ryan?” She asked as Ryan’s body began to shake with anger as Ava began to taunt him. “Are you really just some spoiled child that just wants some attention, because right now you don’t look like the high and mighty mega you used to be?” Ava smiled as she placed her hands on her hips as she spoke.

Ryan’s eyes quickly darted towards Ava as he was getting tired of talking. His anger was slowly fueling as he took a step toward the girl’s direction, alerting them instantly.

“Why you dumb bitch! I’m going to….” Ryan was about to say as the three girls quickly went on the defensive.

“Ryan!” Jaden called out causing the giant mega to stop in his tracks and glare daggers at Jaden. “Your issue isn’t with them!” He screamed as he gave Ryan a glare of his own. “YOUR ISSUE IS WITH ME YOU SORRY SOFT BIG FOR NOTHING TALL BITCH!” Jaden exclaimed as Ryan’s eyes nearly shot out of his head as he quickly darted towards Jaden’s area.

“You little shit!” Ryan screamed as Jaden smirked at the oncoming Mega as he quickly looks down; catching Commander’s Richards eyes.

The two nodded as Ryan made his way towards the regular group; not caring on what he crushed to get to where the other mega was; thankfully so far everyone except Crystal and Richards darted out of the way.

“I’ll crush you!” He screamed.

“I don’t think so!” Alex shouted from behind him as she quickly aimed the gun and got ready to pull the trigger; catching Ryan completely in her sights.

“Drop it!” Alex heard a female voice in front of her. She slightly turned her head away from Ryan and saw Carol making a beeline towards her. “You’re not going to ruin everything we worked for!” Carol shouted as she charged towards Alex; who was now completely defenseless as she held the gun at Ryan and was ready to fire.

Suddenly Carol felt a fist crash into her face; sending her sprawling into the ground as Tasha stood in front of Alex. Glancing at her for a split second. “Take care of him already Alex!” Tasha screamed as Jay charged towards Tasha and tried to deliver a punch of her own, but Tasha caught it with her hand with little effort and kneed her in the stomach.

This action caused Jay to double over in front of Tasha only for Tasha to place her palm on the back of her head and push her face first into the ground. “Go! I’ll hold these two bitches off!” Tasha yelled as Carol quickly got back up and tried to go for Tasha’s hair; but Tasha saw it coming and quickly side stepped her charge and drilled the side of her cheek with her fist again sending the army giantess back into the ground.

Ava and Alex quickly nodded their heads as they turned their attention towards Ryan was charging towards the regular sized mega hanging from the metallic structure.

Ryan’s fast paced footsteps were thunderous to the regulars on the floor as the shockwaves from his stomps send the entire group sprawling in different directions all over the auditorium; including Crystal and Commander Richards.

Jaden’s eyes shot open as he watched as Ryan’s stretched his hand out towards him; His open palm moving at unbelievable speed towards the tiny sized mega.
“You’re mine you little ant!” Ryan shouted as his hand entered Jaden’s personal space; almost eclipsing him in a huge shadow. “You’re mine!” He smirked devilishly.

“Not on your life!” Ava shouted as she came from out of nowhere and bashed Ryan with her body from the side; causing the two to break through the auditorium wall; creating a large giant sized hole in it.

Ava quickly recovered before Ryan had the chance to and jumped on top of him. “This is for everything you put us through!” She screamed as she quickly balled up her fist and began to let them fly on the face of Ryan.

She gritted her teeth with each hit that she delivered; putting more force in one blow after the other. Ryan’s head was moving back and forth, left to right as Ava continued on her assault as she pulled back her left arm and tried to follow up with another vicious hook to his face; but Ryan’s hand quickly shot up and smacked her off of him to his left side with force.

Ava’s body was instantly knocked into the ground as she rolled a bit from the impact of the blow, clearly not expecting it. Ryan sat up after he knocked Ava off of him and growled at her as she was picking herself up off the ground.

The two had landed outside in the yard of the facility. The hole that they rammed through put them in an open large barren field that was behind the facility and away from civilization.

“You dumb little bitch.” He snarled as he stomped over to Ava and forcibly grabbed her by the hair. He yanked her up in the air and pushed her back into the ground head first. “You want to fight you little bitch?” He said to her as he yanked Ava up by her hair again and pushed her back into the ground with force.

“AHHHHHH!” Ava screamed as she was yanked back up from the ground by her hair and thrown to the side; landing in the barren wasteland coughing up the dirt that got into her mouth when Ryan pushed her face into the ground.

Ryan smirked down at Ava as he walked over towards her. “So I guess you’re going to be the first one huh?” Ryan said smiling down at Ava as he stood over her body. “You know I really hated you Ava.” He spoke somewhat softly; but in a crazy psycho kind of way.

“The… (Cough)…Is (Cough, Cough) mutual asshole.” Ava replied as Ryan just stood over her; a smirk still on his face.

“Good then.” He responded to her. “Then it won’t hurt me when I do this!” He shouted as he kicked Ava in her side causing her to grunt in pain as he continued to kick her. First her side; then the side of her head making her curl up into a ball hoping to defend her more sensitive spots from further abuse.

“You see Ava!” Ryan shouted as he continued to kick her; but soon his kicks became more violent as he began to stomp on the poor giantess with force. “This is what you made me do!” He stomped on her side, then her leg and then back on her arm. “You stupid ungrateful little….” Ryan picked up his foot again but was interrupted as he heard a loud war cry from out of nowhere.

“ARRRGGHH!” Alex had dove on top of Ryan knocking him away from Ava. The two rolled on the ground for a few seconds as Alex gained the upper hand and began to unleash her fury on top of him.

She pounded away at him with everything she had. “Don’t you ever put your fucking hands on Ava ever again!” She hollered as she resorted to every trick she knew in the book. She punched, she scratched, she clawed and bit as if she was fighting for her life; which in this case she was.

“You’ve taken everything from us! Our rights! Our life! Our friends! Everything!” Alex screamed as she balled up her fist and drove it across Ryan’s jaw.

Blood shot out of Ryan’s mouth as his head turned to the right, but he quickly recovered as he delivered a massive blow right to the side of Alex’s jaw; knocking her into the ground instantly.

Ryan sat up slowly; wiping the blood off of his chin and spitting out what was left in his mouth as he stood up. He looked down at Alex who was trying to get back but he quickly lifted up his foot and stomped down on her back; pushing back into the ground.

She screamed in pain as Ryan began to twist his foot on her back. “I gave you everything Alex; Power and domination over others.” He gritted his teeth as he stomped down on her again causing her to scream again. “You had everything to be a got damn goddess Alex and you just…Ugh you ungrateful bitch!” He stomped again trying to break her spine as she screamed. “How many times do have I fucking told you? If you act right I wouldn’t have to be this way with you!” He yelled at her.

Suddenly he felt a pair arms wrap around his neck as Ava jumped on his back trying to choke the giant mega to death.

Ryan staggered back with Ava on his back; but it didn’t take long for him to sling her off and onto the ground in front of him and beside Alex.

“You two…Are something else you know that?” He said in-between breaths as he walked around both giantesses as they lay in front of him. “I’ve given you both power beyond measure and yet this is how you repay me.” He added as he stopped on the side of Ava.

“Fuck…Off!” Alex shouted as she quickly sat up; pulling the gun from her vest that she hid it in when she decided she needed to get Ryan off of Ava.
Ryan quickly saw this and lifted his leg up and kicked the gun out of her hand.

The gun flew in the air and landed not too far away from the three as Ryan quickly grabbed Alex by the shirt and jacked her up off her feet; her body literary hanging in mid-air, which in her mind was unbelievable considering that she was giantess herself.

“All you had to do….All you had to do was fucking listen to me!” Ryan shouted as his palm met the side of her face as he released her shirt; allowing her to fall back to the ground. “I just don’t understand.” Ryan shook his head as he slowly made his way towards Alex who was slowly trying to get back up to her feet. “After all the visits, the time we spent together; the regulars we played with…You still….”

“Shut up!” Alex shouted as she heard Ryan mention the regular that he had set her up to kill as she quickly got back up to lash out at him again; but was met with another slap to the face the instant she turned around.

Alex’s eyes shot wide open as she staggered a bit only for Ryan to pick her up and slam her back into the ground; causing a monstrous shockwave as Alex’s body met the cold hard dirt of the barren wasteland.

Ryan smirked as Alex just laid there defeated as he stood up and hovered over the two girls. They were both breathing hard as the mega proved to be too much for them; which is understandable considering he was doubling in power that they already had.

“So this is how it ends huh?” Ryan said as he just looked down at the two girls that lay before him. “Bugs, Insects, not even worthy enough to be called dust mites.” He insulted. “That’s what you two have been reduced to. To be honest I don’t know what that half mega really see’s in either of you; you’re both beyond worthless and are too low on the totem pole to be considered anything other than expendable tools.” Ryan smirked as he looked down at Ava for a second.

“Don’t worry though; I can get me a new Ava.” He said as he turned his over to Alex. “Or I can get me a new Alex; A much better Alex who would jump if I told her to.” He remarked as his smirk slightly faded when he heard one of the girls give a slight chuckle at his comment.

His eyes narrowed as he beamed down a slightly annoyed look at Alex. “Something you find funny?” He asked her as Alex slowly rolled onto her side; but still continues to slowly laugh at the mega that stood above her.

“You…know….You know what Ryan.’ Alex breathed heavily, trying to catch all the breath she had used up trying to get the better of her Ex. “Even though you did everything you could to try and put fear in me, you still could never accept the fact that I left you.” She smirked as she rolled over onto her back and looked up at him. “No matter what you did to me; no matter what kind of hell you put me and Ava through I still won…Just because you were too hung up on me too leave me alone.” Alex explained as Ryan began to grit his teeth at her statement.

The wind gently blew as Ryan continued to glare at the defeated blonde. “The fuck are you talking about?” He responded. “Did I hit you too hard or something?” He followed up with as he looked down at the girl in front of him and then suddenly had a chuckle of his own. “Oh I get it; you’re finally losing your fucking mind huh?” He chuckled again as he shook his head at the poor girl that was trying her best to get back to her feet.

“So you finally realized that this is the end huh? The end of you, Ava, Tasha, The insignificant regular Crystal and your little half mega pet.” Ryan pointed out as Alex continued to chuckle a bit to herself.

She kept her head down as she was now on her hands and knees as she slowly began to crawl for the gun that Ryan had kicked out of her hands. “You know Ryan…” Alex slowly said as she crawled slowly away from the mega. “I blame you for a lot of things…The deaths of those innocent regulars; the way I treated Jaden when he first came; the way our lives are now, but you know what?” Alex kept on as Ryan just watched her as she crawled towards the game changing weapon. “No matter what you do to us; you’ll still have that fucking miserable memory of me finding someone who is worth more of time then you’ll ever be.” Alex sadly smiled as she reached for the gun as she got into range as Ryan watched as he began to grit his teeth at her telling him that Jaden was worth more than he was.

Meanwhile Tasha had made quick work of carol and Jay as they both lay unconscious on top of one another as she quickly ran towards the hanging mega. She quickly reached up and gently grabbed him from the metal cross that he was willingly hanging on to and gently opened her palm; holding him to her face.

By this time Jaden was panicking as he saw the whole thing happened between Ryan, Alex and Ava and looked up at Tasha hastily.

“Hey you’re…you’re Tasha right? From the chili’s we ate at?” Jaden asked her, recognizing her instantly; but not seeing her sense then.

Tasha quickly nodded her head as she looked down at the regular mega in her hand. “Yea I am; but that’s not important right now. Are you alright; you aren't hurting anywhere? Are you…”

“Throw me!” Jaden cut her off causing Tasha’s eyes to open shockingly as Jaden forced out his request.

“What? Throw you….What the fuck! I’m not going to throw you!” Tasha exclaimed.

“You got to!” Jaden shouted back as he looked over to Ryan as he made his move towards Alex. “Look come on! They’re going to die if we don’t do something!” Jaden screamed as he pointed over at Ava’s and Alex’s direction.

Tasha quickly turned her head to where Jaden was pointing and gasped as she took in the scene of a downed Ava and a crawling Alex. “Shit, Shit, Shit…Ok look here little guy; I’m not going to throw you, but I’m going to go over and….”

“No! There’s no time for that!” Jaden shouted up at her cutting her off. “If you go over there he’ll over power you to; the only thing we can do is distract him long enough so Alex can shoot him with whatever that is.” Jaden explained as Tasha looked at him with a worried expression on her face.

“Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine, I just need you to throw me at Ryan as hard as you can” Jaden stated. “I’m super durable so I should be alright; even Ryan does something to me, it shouldn’t hurt me too much.” Jaden assured as he looked back over at Ryan as he got closer to Alex as she was just inches away from the advanced pistol that could change everything.

“But….I don’t know…What if you’re wrong?” Tasha replied. “What if….I don’t know… I couldn’t forgive myself if I just launched you at Ryan and something seriously happened to you.” Tasha hesitated as Jaden was now sweating as he looked back at Ryan again as he hovered over Alex getting ready to stop her from reaching the pistol.

‘Just do it or they’re going to die!” Jaden yelled as Tasha continued to look at him, then back at Alex and Ava. “Come on we don’t have time for you think this over I’ll be fine!’ He pressed as Tasha bit her lip as she looked down at Crystal who was slowly getting up and thought about the idea of Jaden’s plan.

It didn’t take her long as she looked back at Jaden in her palm and sighed in defeat. “Just make sure you’re still alive after this ok.” Tasha spoke as Jaden gave her an assuring smirk and nodded his head.

“Don’t worry nothing is going to happen to me, just make sure you throw with everything you have…Oh and aim for the head.” He told her as he got ready for Tasha to launch him into the battle field.

Tasha nodded her head and slowly closed her hand around Jaden gently. “Don’t make me regret this.” Tasha said as she reared her right arm back; her hand following as she brought it forward, pushing herself as well with as much force she could muster and launched Jaden clear across the auditorium and out through the large whole that was created when Ava and Ryan crashed through it.

The wind against Jaden’s body was fierce, but that didn’t stop Jaden as he was determined to hit Ryan square on.

He knew he lacked the physical power of mega, but maybe Ryan seeing him on the battlefield would get his attention away from the girls; at least for a moment.
As he quickly got in range he smirked as he prepared himself to come crashing against the face of the giant mega, but something went wrong.

Ryan had glanced over in Jaden’s direction to soon and saw the regular sized mega flying towards him. With an evil smirk he held out his palm and caught the Jaden with ease and quickly clenched his fist tightly around his adopted experimental brother.

“Well, well, well…” Ryan smirked as he looked down at the mega he had in his hand. “Coming to save your pathetic goddesses huh? You little ant.” Ryan stated as he began to slowly squeeze Jaden causing him to close his eyes in pain.

“Dammit!” Tasha shouted as she was getting ready to move; but then she saw something behind Ryan that he didn’t see and smirked at what was about to happen.
“You don’t have to worry about them though; they’ll soon be joining you after I crush you into nothing. Ha! I won’t show you or anyone any mercy.” Ryan declared as Jaden let out a few grunts mixed in with a few chuckles.

“You don’t have to show me anything.” Jaden replied still squirming under Ryan’s grip. “And…And…Save your mercy for someone who needs it more because I don’t need your ass to show me anything!” Jaden shouted at him as Ryan gritted his teeth.

“Why you little…” Ryan was frustrated that even in the face Jaden still talked to him as if they were on equal terms. “I’ll show you.” He said as he began to squeeze tighter and tighter; but Jaden’s body was indeed durable and was prolonging the pain that he was feeling.

“GAHHHHHHHH!” Jaden hollered as he was feeling his body slowly give away as Ryan continued the pressure.

“It’s over Mega!” Ryan shouted as he was about to give Jaden the final Squeeze until he felt a pair of teeth latch onto the back of his neck causing Ryan to scream in pain as he loosened his grip on Jaden.

“AAHHHHHH YOU STUPID BITCH!” Ryan shouted as he tried to grab the person who was biting his neck; which in this case was none other than Ava. “I’M SO TIRED OF YOU!” Ryan lashed out as he forcibly turned around removing Ava off his back and tried to back hand her.

But she ducked it and came back up to face Ryan. “FUCK YOU!” Ava shouted as she delivered a hard right hand across his jaw causing Ryan head to turn to the left.
Once this happened Ava saw an opportunity and quickly snatched Jaden out of Ryan’s hand and lifted up her foot and kicked him in the chest sending the mega staggering back; but he recovered quickly and gritted his teeth at Ava as he was about to charge towards her.

“Ryan!” Alex shouted from behind him who turned his head towards her in anger; but then that anger quickly turned into fear. “This is me paying you back for everything!” Alex screamed as she aimed the gun carefully at the giant mega and pulled the trigger.

Ryan’s eyes lit up as a flash of light blinded everyone as a red beam shot out of the pistol engulfing its target instantly.

“What No! No ! No! AHHHHHHH!” Ryan screams could be heard as there were a few more sets of light flashes and then finally the last flashed was given off and slowly the light faded.

Alex had covered her eyes for most of the light show; but as soon as it was over she reopened them. It took a few seconds for her vision to readjust but once her vision was clear she looked around the barren wasteland that they were on.

There was no sign of the giant mega anywhere; if anything she saw Ava taking cover on the ground curled up with Jaden safely in her hands.

Alex turned her head again and still there no sign of Ryan; not even his clothes. She continued to scan the area, but not seeing any trace of the giant mega that made a living out of tormenting her and her best friend.

Suddenly her eyes lowered to the ground. Her eyes once full of life and honesty had settled upon a tiny regular sized Ryan that was picking himself off the ground.

Those eyes that were filled with so much purity just stared down in disbelief as she couldn’t believe that the gun had actually worked. Ryan had actually shrunk to the size of a regular. He was now the same size as Jaden, give or take a few inches.

After a moment of taking in what happened; those rich beautiful pure light brown eyes narrowed into a dark sadistic look. Her once shocked opened mouth slowly formed into a dark smirk as she was slowly reverting back to the Alex that several regulars and almost Jaden had fallen to.

Ryan didn’t know what was going on as Alex stood above him. He panicked as he realized that Alex had shrunk him.

“That stupid bitch! That stupid fucking bitch!” He hollered. “I’ll kill her! I’ll kill all of them!” He vented until he saw a large shadow looming over him.

Curiosity and anxiety took over his human instincts as he slowly looked up at a now psychotic sadistic smirking Alex.

Her smirk was getting darker and darker by the second as everything that Alex had wanted was now in front of her. A shrunken Ryan at her feet; her ex fully at her mercy; his life completely in her hands now and she began to realize the kind of power that she wanted all this time. She began to realize the power that she had and wanted to use on the one person that she hated the most.

With this thought in mind Alex could only speak two words as she looked down at the regular sized Ryan like he was her new prey. The same predatory look she gave Jaden the night she chased him around the apartment. “Hey Ryan.” She smirked darkly.

End Notes:

FNALLY! Lol!

Chapter 26 by JT07
Ryan couldn’t believe what was happening or in everybody else’s mind; what had finally happened. He stood there only a few inches taller than Jaden as he looked up at the looming Alex. The experience he was feeling was completely new to him; he never felt the feeling that was swelling up within him. The feeling of despair; frightened by the mighty appearance of the female giant herself; for the first time ever Ryan was beginning to feel fear.

Alex on the other hand just stood there with an evil smirk spreading across her face. Her eyes slightly narrowed at the sight of a regular Ryan right in front of her. The power that she fathom she would have if she ever had the opportunity to tower over him like she was right now. The sensation of the situation itself was remarkable to her.

The shift of power was completely noticeable, especially in Ryan’s eyes as Alex continued to beam down at him.

“Well…Well…Well.” Alex began as she placed her hands on her hips; continuing to smile down at Ryan. “How the mega have fallen.” She snickered as Ryan looked up at her and gritted his teeth. “So how does it feel down there you little bug; how does it feel to be in a regular’s position?” Alex taunted him as Ryan grew angrier with every word.

“Laugh it up while you can because this isn’t over.” Ryan fired back as Alex just knelt down to get a better look at him. “You won’t get away with this Alex….I promise you…You won’t…”

“Oh hush up.” Alex interrupted him as he roughly blew at him; sending a gust of wind at him, completely knocking him over.

“Ha-ha” Alex giggled as she saw Ryan tumble backwards as he was completely taken over by her gust of wind coming from her mouth. “Look at you now Ha-ha; you couldn’t even take me blowing on you.” She continued to giggle. “Man. A minute ago you were whooping our asses; but now….Your just…” Alex placed a finger on her chin as she thought carefully. “Now what’s the word I’m looking for….Hmmm?” Alex playfully stated.

Ryan got up and growled at her. She was slowly beginning to piss him off, but giving the situation he couldn’t do anything about it; but he couldn’t see that just yet.
“How about pathetic Alex.” Ava walked up with Jaden sitting in her palm, smirking down at Ryan. “The wanna be god as just become a pathetic little insect on life…Wait maybe that was a little bit harsh for the insects; you’re just simply pathetic.” Ava smirked down at Ryan as she gently lowered her palm to the ground letting Jaden climb off of her hand.

“So Ryan how do you like your new height?” Ava asked him as Ryan looked up at her and growled.

“You should know; you’re the shorter giantess out of the two.” Ryan responded.

Ava smirk didn’t fade. “True, but I’m taller than you now aren’t I?” She said as she used the same hand she let Jaden walk of and extended her finger. She moved it towards Ryan and poked him in his chest; sending the once mighty mega toppling over once again causing Ava to mimic Alex’s action and giggle at what her smallest action made Ryan do.

“Ha-ha-ha see what I mean.” She taunted as Ryan got back up again and glared at both Alex and Ava.

“You two bitches think your funny don’t you? Just because I may have changed in size doesn’t mean a damn thing; I’m still in charge here and there’s nothing you two can do about it; I’m still the mega of the USA and my word is law!’ Ryan shouted at them as they both just watched him rant in amusement. “I’ve had you two broken once and I will do again; I’m the one who passes the word around here dammit! I’m the judge, jury and executioner!” He yelled loudly.

“Well excuse me judge but…” Jaden ran up to Ryan and blind-sided him with a hard right hand to the face; knocking the once mega off his feet and into the ground, causing him to slide a bit when he fell. “We have some unfinished business with each other.” Jaden stated as he cracked his knuckles as he glared at Ryan who quickly picked himself back up on his feet.

“You little…Ok so you want to fight.” Ryan replied as he balled up his fist and glared at Jaden. “You know what the funny thing is you reject?” Ryan smirked as Jaden’s eyebrow arched a bit at Ryan’s question.

“What is that?” Jaden responded.

Ryan couldn’t help but chuckle darkly. “Even if my height was taken away from me I’m still tall enough to beat the life out of you!” Ryan charged full at Jaden who was unfazed by his immediate actions.

Ryan swung with everything he had at Jaden’s head; but Jaden ducked the wild swing and dodged another oncoming blow. “You stupid no good sorry excuse for a mega!” Ryan shouted as he swung again; but Jaden dodged it again, just watching as Ryan continued to swing wildly at Jaden’s head; leaving himself completely open every time he swung.

“You could have helped the human race!” Ryan swung again, but missed. “You could have saved millions!” Ryan missed again as Jaden just side stepped Ryan’s futile attempts to hit him. “But no you threw it all away for their sakes!” Ryan pointed at Alex and Ava; who were quite amused by the little show that was going on in front of them. “How stupid can you be Jaden? I’m you’re fucking brother for Christ sakes!” Ryan finished as he felt another blow from Jaden’s fist connect with his face sending the former mega back to the ground again with a thud.

“You know….You talk too much.” Jaden retaliated calmly as he picked up Ryan by the shirt and gave him another right hand across the face. Ryan stumbled a bit and tried to swing again; but Jaden caught Ryan with a few more shots to the face; causing him to stagger backwards. “It’s because of those two that I’m alive today!’ Jaden shouted as his fist connected with Ryan’s jaw; sending him stumbling to the side. “It’s because they watched over me while you were trying to get me killed!” Jaden gave him another punch to the face; knocking Ryan back into the ground; but he quickly picked himself up and charged at Jaden and tried to tackle him; but Jaden held his ground and wrapped his arms around his waist and began to knee him in the head repeatedly.

“Everything was taken away from me!” Jaden screamed as he kneed him in the head. “My parents! The orphanage! And these two just happened to remind that I have a purpose in life!” He continued to knee Ryan out of built up frustration and anger.” So don’t you dare talk to me about how we’re fucking brothers!” He kneed Ryan in the face hard again; sending the once mighty mega staggering back as Jaden charged towards him again. “When it was you was trying to get rid of me in the first place!” He screamed as he pulled his arm back and delivers the hardest blow the half mega ever could to the right side of Ryan’s jaw.

The impact was monstrous compared to the two as Jaden gritted his teeth as his fist dug into Ryan’s face and sent the regular mega into the ground; bouncing off a bit before falling on his face as Jaden stood there out of breath as he stared at the fallen Ryan.

“That one was for the orphanage.” Jaden said in-between breaths as his vision became blurry as he stumbled a bit.

“Woah there little guy.” Ava said from above him as she gently scooped him up in her palm. “Don’t overdo it; you did just get off of the Jesus cross remember?” Ava smiled at him as he fell back on her soft opened hand.

“Yea…But I just wanted to make sure I got my point across.” Jaden replied feeling a bit light headed from the massive blood lost he suffered from his wrist. “I...Still…Have some more to…Give…Him.” Jaden breathed slowly as Alex cruel dark smile quickly faded away as her eyes set upon Jaden.

“I think he’s got the point squirt.” Alex smiled as she gently blew on Jaden causing him to fall back on his butt in Ava’s palm. “You just relax; you’ve been through enough today and we don’t need you passing out on us. Remember, you’re durable, but you still can still be hurt; at least from the inside.” Alex pointed out as Jaden lazily looked up at the giant blonde giantess.

“But he…” Jaden tried to argue back.

“No buts little guy.” Ava gently rubbed his back with her finger. “You rest up ok; we can take care of things from here ok.” Ava nudged him forward making him fall face first in her soft flesh. “You just take it easy.” Ava smiled as she and Alex both heard a bit of coughing coming from the former mega; who was now picking himself up off the ground, wiping the blood from his mouth.

“It’s always something with you two…” Ryan slightly growled as he slowly lifted his head up to look up at the towering giantess that glared down at him dangerously. “No matter what I do; it’s always you two that manage to fuck it all up in the end.” He ranted.

“Oh cry me a river short stuff.” Alex smirked down at him; adoring his new situation. “Everything you got and what you’re about to get you brought on yourself; remember that.” Alex added as Ava looked at her best friend and slowly down at Ryan.

“Oh…And what is that?” Ryan smirked back at her. “You’re going to break me Alex? You’re going to reap out everything that I did to you? Huh?” Ryan taunted her. “Please…You don’t have what it takes to hurt me Alex; you couldn’t harm me no matter what you did.” He continued on.

“Don’t forget I made you Alex!” Ryan shouted as he looked over at Ava. “And I made you as well; don’t forget where you both got your giantesses abilities from!” He screamed up at them.

Ava and Alex blinked for a minute and then looked at each other with a clueless expression on their faces.

“Who’s he yelling at?” Alex asked curiously.

Ava shrugged her shoulders and smirked down at Ryan. “I don’t know; all I can hear is squeaking coming from that itty bitty ant.” She giggled as she beamed down at Ryan who glared back at her.

“And you know what happens to itty bitty ants’ right?” Ava said slowly as she lifted her foot up. The black combat boot like structure slowly loomed over Ryan as the shadow of her right boot engulfed him completely.

Alex smirk darkened as she just watched as Ryan’s angry glare turned into fear and shock as he could only look up at Ava’s massive boot that was hanging over his head.
“Well I’m waiting little ant.” Ava snapped him back to reality. “Tell me what happens to tiny insects such as yourself; you pathetic parasite.” Ava gritted her teeth as she added emphasizes on her last comment.

Ryan didn’t answer as Ava began to relish in the moment herself as she continued to look down at the small helpless Ryan. “Oh well; I guess we’re about to find out.” She shrugged as she began to lower her boot on top of Ryan.

Ryan began to sweat as he saw the incoming platform making its way towards him. Never in his whole life had he ever envisioned that he’d be on the opposite in of what he made so many regulars go through. The incoming boot slowly became his entire vision as Ava slowly allowed her booted foot to slowly force Ryan on to his back.

“Hmmm there we go.” Ava said as she closed her eyes slowly and began to push down on top of Ryan’s body. “Just where you belong dirt….Just where you belong.” Ava cooed as she began to slowly twist her foot on top of the helpless Ryan.

Alex smirk only widen as she saw her best friend foot slowly twisting on top of her Ex-boyfriend; The thrill of knowing Ryan was under there sent a shock through her body as she began to visualize what she would do to him when it was her turn.

While both girls took in the moment; Ryan was slowly going through hell as his darkest fears began to be created as Ava’s boot twisted on him back and forth with no real effort. Ryan hated being on the bottom; especially on the bottom of someone’s foot, but this someone wasn’t just any someone; this was Ava, a girl he tormented along with her best friend and his ex-girlfriend Alex.

Ryan began to struggle with force as Ava continued to slowly twist her foot on him, slowly brining her whole foot down on top of him; resting the sole of her boot on top of Ryan’s regular sized body. She looked down at the former mega and slightly giggled.

“Now let’s see if we can train you.” Ava said as she slowly raised her a foot a bit above Ryan. “Lick the bottom of my boot bitch boy.” Ava smirked down at him; showing him a bit of her mean streak, but Ryan wasn’t going to fall for it.

“Go to hell bitch.” He responded as he rolled out from under her foot. “I’m not going to do anything so degrading; no matter what you do.” Ryan shot back as Ava stuck out her lip a bit and pretended to pout.

“Aww Alex; he won’t lick my boots.” She playfully whined as she looked down at Jaden; who was just lying in her palm; exhausted from the events from before. “Don’t worry I think I have a better choice for the job anyway.” She smiled down at him and then looked down at the boots she had on. “Well not these boots.” She stated. “I just had some disgusting shit under there.” She laughed down at Ryan.

Suddenly Ava felt a hand on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head towards her best friend as she kept her eyes glued to the small man at their feet.

“Ava…Why don’t you let me “Step” in on this one.” Alex suggested as Ava looked at Alex and then back at Ryan.

“Oh some well-deserved alone time?” Ryan glared up at Ava as she let out her comment. He didn’t like the sound of the idea of him and Alex spending some alone time together; but then a quick smirk appeared on his face.

“Yea little Ava why don’t you leave me and…” Ava’s foot slammed down on top Ryan before he could finish his sentence.

“People lower than insects shouldn’t talk.” Ava smiled as she pressed down a bit to keep Ryan pinned down into the ground. Ava then turned her head towards Alex. “So you want Ryan all to yourself don’t you? That’s rather selfish of you don’t you think?” Ava asked her best friend as Alex looked back at her and then back down at the boot that covers Ryan.

Alex tilted her head a bit playfully.” Well you know he was mine and we’ve skipped so many anniversaries!’ She replied. “Besides,” She looked back down at Ryan who glared up at her. “I think it’s time I pay him back for some of the things he’s shown me.” She smirked evilly towards him.

“Ahh come on Alex.” Ava pouted as she poked out her lip at her best friend. “Why do you have to take all the fun for yourself?” Ava continued on as Alex looked back at her and pouted herself.

“Seriously Ava, you just stepped on him; it’s my turn.” Alex retaliated.

“But I only had a minute with him.” Ava argued back playfully.

“60 seconds is enough.” Alex responded.

“So not fair.” Ava protested rolling her eyes playfully as Alex giggled at her antics.

As the two girls playfully argued over who would get to spend time with Ryan Crystal, Commander Richards and a couple of other regulars had picked themselves up and now their jaws were nearly on the floor at what they were seeing.

“I…I…Can’t believe it.” Crystal said as she continued to look ahead of her and could not see the mega anymore; in fact it was kind of hard to see Ryan from her distance, but she could see Alex and Ava messing with something on the ground; which she assumed could only be a now shrunken Ryan. “They actually did it. They actually shrunk Ryan!” She exclaimed as a bright sad smile appeared on her face.

She slowly began to shake as she dropped to her knees; the moment proving to be a lot for her to take in. “I can’t believe they actually stopped him. It’s over, it’s finally over.” Crystal sighed happily as a few tears streamed down her face as she never thought something like this would never be possible.

“So it seems.” Richards smiled himself. “It’s about time someone put a stop to him.” He sighed as he shook his head. “It’s a shame though really; at the end of the day he was just a kid that tasted power and got crazy with it.” He finished as Crystal looked up at Commander Richards and nodded her head in agreement.

“I’m sure all the giantesses and megas have felt that way at least once.” Crystal said as she looked over in the distance where Alex and Ava were. “So many people had to lose their lives for something like this to actually happen; It’s really sad “She began as she slowly looked down at the ground and sighed again. “All those people giantesses and regulars alike were tortured by this one person, but now it’s over….it finally….”

Crystal eyes widen as a loud gun fire was heard throughout the auditorium catching Richards’s attention as well as he turned around as saw a bullet hole in Crystal’s stomach.

Richards’s eyes bulged out of his head as he saw Crystal’s body slowly shake as she was about to fall forward, but an arm wrapped around her neck and pulled her back and the gun that shot her previously was aimed directly at her temple.

“If you say a fucking word I’ll blow you’re fucking head off do you understand me?” It was Erwin. He had regained consciousness from the shockwave sent by Ryan as he was going after Jaden and saw what had happened to the mega that he basically worshipped and decided that he wasn’t going to let anything happen to him while he was around. “Richards you see this bitch in my arms; I’m going to shoot her if you don’t exactly everything I say do you understand me!” Erwin shouted as Richard could on stare in shock as Crystal winced in pain.

“Erwin…Calm down ok….It’s over; Ryan lost it’s….” Commander Richards began, but he was cut off by Erwin.

“It’s not over you traitor!” Erwin shouted he pointed the gun at Richards and pulled the trigger.

The sound of a gunshot pierced the area as well as Richard’s leg as he gritted his teeth and fell down to one knee.

“No!” Crystal shouted as Erwin pointed the gun right back to her head and smirked at her.

“Don’t worry little witch, after I finish with him you’re going to follow with a fucking bullet in your head.” Erwin threaten as he gritted his teeth and looked back at Richards. “I can’t believe you helped these giant monsters Richards.” Erwin said as Richard was doing his best to endure the pain of a bullet going into his leg.
“You doomed us all you know that; How could you be so foolish and betray everything that we’ve worked for?” Erwin pointed the gun at him, aiming carefully as he did.

“You ruined everything!” Erwin shouted. “Everything we worked hard for to keep these people and monsters in check! It’s your fault these things are going to be running all over us now! Your fault!” As Erwin aimed at Richards he pulled the trigger once again, causing Crystal to close her eyes shut as another bullet hit Richards in the arm this time, sending the man staggering back.

Richards gritted his teeth as he felt another bullet enter his body. The burning sensation in his arm and leg was excruciating as he continued to keep his eyes locked on Erwin, hoping he won’t fire on Crystal again.

“Erwin…Let it go…It’s over already…You don’t have to listen to that kid anymore.” Richards tried to reason as he was mentally thanking god that he took those durable pills before the entire confrontation started. “Open your eyes dammit; Ryan was just a kid who was got out of control! He was using everybody to get what he wanted…Including you Erwin.” Richard breathe as Erwin continued to glare at him.

“It’s not worth it Erwin….it never was…The power that Ryan was offering you and every soldier and giantess that sided with his beliefs….” Richards shook his head as he continued to try and persuade Erwin into stopping this whole madness ordeal. “It just wasn’t worth it; He was going to do away with us sooner or later.” Richard finished as Erwin’s face continued to grow angry as he pressed the gun up against Crystal’s temple in response to Richards’s statement.

“Is that what you think Richards?” Erwin asked him as a wicked smile formed on his face. “Is that your pathetic excuse of a reason as to why you betrayed everything we stood for…We’re fucking solders Ryan!” Erwin shouted as tears began to slide down Crystal’s face.

“Please….Just don’t shoot me again.” Crystal tearfully begged.

Erwin ignored her and continued his rant against Richards. “We live by a fucking code nothing more and nothing less Richards do you understand that?” Erwin yelled as Richards could only shake his head shamefully at Erwin’s response.

“Erwin…That is true….We did live by a code as Soldier’s, but Erwin…I’m not so much of a tool that I can’t think for myself.” Richards responded. “I have my own code as well; my own set of morals and that doesn’t involve hurting people for an excuse to justify a means that is pointless.” Richards answered as Erwin just stared at Richards for a moment.

Silence fell between the two as Erwin continued to look at him. Nothing was said but Erwin slowly began to shake his head in the same matter that Richard’s did a few seconds prior to Richards answering his question.

“It’s a shame Richards.” Erwin began as he pressed the pistol up to Crystal’s head.

“Wait stop….Don’t shoot….” Crystal whimpered as Erwin placed his finger on the trigger; not even bothering to look at Crystal’s crying face. “It’s going to be your fault that his girl dies in a few seconds.” Erwin finished as Richards eyes shot open once again.

“Erwin don’t! You’re taking this too far, she doesn’t deserve this!” Richards shouted.

“Anyone that goes against Ryan deserves nothing but a bullet in the fucking head Richards and that’s exactly what this bitch is going to get” Erwin shouted back as Crystal continued to whimper and cry between the two.

“Then why don’t I just step in then.” Tasha said from above as she quickly grabbed Erwin’s arm that held the gun and lifted him by the arm carelessly; forcing him to release the gun and Crystal as she fell to her knees and Richards fell on his butt in pain.

“So you were trying to take away someone special to me?” Tasha taunted as she lifted him up towards her face and dangled him for a moment by his arm. “Don’t you know that we monsters are easily pissed off by heartless actions?” Tasha said to him.

Her breath washed over Erwin slowly as he shivered at the sight of Tasha. Although he never met her personally; he knew about her work within the facility. The missions that she was sent on and the victims that she did manage to kill for Ryan and the various ways that she did it.

“Oh shaking huh? I see someone is scared shitless right now.” Tasha smirked at him as Erwin shivered as her two fingers held him by his right arm. “So now what were you saying about shooting my fucking regular in the head?” Tasha glared at him.

A few seconds passed and Erwin said nothing which in turn angered the already pissed off giantess.

“Don’t want to answer me…Well…” Tasha grinned. “Alright then.” Without a second later she quickly squeezed both of her two fingers together completely crushing the right arm of Commander Erwin.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Erwin screamed as he felt the bones his arm quickly collapse under the pressure of Tasha’s two giant fingers.

“Oh….What was that a scream.” Tasha giggled as she looked down at Erwin. “See now if you would have just answered me I wouldn’t have to do this.” Tasha stated as she beamed down at the wounded commander who arm was now completely crushed, by Tasha; a giantess who wasn’t known for holding back against regulars she didn’t like.

“Arrghhh….You….You…Let me go!” Erwin screamed in pain as Tasha slightly tilted her head at him. “Let me go you fucking beast! You’ll pay for this! Do you hear me I’ll make you regret everything you fucking monster!” Erwin yelled as Tasha held a blank expression for a moment as Erwin continued his rants.

“You want me to let you go? Why should I? You could have killed a very special friend of mine, not to mention you were shooting at another regular because you’re too stupid to realize that everything that Ryan stood for is now over.” Tasha responded as she slightly glared at Erwin who was still being held up by his crushed arm. “Not to mention, I’m pretty sure you’re the one that kidnapped my friends little regular in the first place and brought him for Ryan’s little game…And you want me to let you go…You have got to be fucking kidding me.” She ended as she smirked at Erwin.

Erwin glared back up her, but he couldn’t keep the glare for long as the excruciating pain was intensifying.

“You’re…You’re…You’re just like I said…A monster.” Erwin said in-between breaths. “All you women are capable of is causing pain to someone smaller than you; weaker than you; you bitches don’t deserve to be on this earth let alone be called human. “Erwin spat as Tasha just stared at him. Her eyes showing nothing but silent anger as his words sunk into her head.

“Heh-heh did I strike a nerve you giant bitch?” Erwin boldly stated as Tasha just continued to glare at him silently. She slowly turned her head down towards Crystal and saw her breathing steadily as she leaned against the wall with her hand over her stomach where the bullet wound was.

“Causing pain to someone smaller than us….That’s what you said right? Tasha asked him. “Are you talking about inflicting the same pain you caused my friend over there?” Tasha pointed over to Crystal, while still glaring at Erwin. “You know…You run your mouth a lot; especially for someone who had really no power to being with.” Tasha stated.

“So let me tell you what’s about to happen.” She gritted her teeth as Erwin looked up at her as a sudden coat of fear draped over his body. “I’m going to show you the difference between my pain and your pain.” Tasha assured as she looked back at Crystal with a sad expression on her face. “My friend over there.” She pointed towards Crystal. “That’s the pain you caused her…So that’s your pain.” Tasha explained as a wide smirk appeared on her face.

“Now allow me to show you what my pain is going to feel like…Roach.” Tasha smiled as the look that Tasha gave him wasn’t one that somebody would take as something good was about to happen. “You see the pavement way down there little roach?” Tasha began in a teasing like voice. “That’s where you want to be right? Down on the pavement?” She asked him as Erwin looked up at her and began to shake a bit.

“What…What are you going to do me?” Erwin was frightened now as he didn’t know what the giant girl had in mind as she held him by what was left of his arm; while she smiled at him.

“I told you.” Tasha stated. “I’m going to show you my kind of pain; the same pain only so few had the pleasure of feeling.” Tasha finished as she licked her lips and looked at the tiny commander she was holding. “You know I heard bugs give good protein.” She smirked at him as Erwin’s eyes widen as she said that.

“You…You…You wouldn’t!” Erwin shouted as Tasha continued to smirk at him. “That’s just not right!” Erwin panicked.

Tasha just stared at him for a moment and placed a finger on her chin as if she was thinking about the suggestion she just had.

“Mmmm….Yea you’re right?” Tasha replied. “I don’t like having roaches in my mouth; besides, I have some place better for you, now there’s only one thing left to do.” She said as she gave him a quick wink. “Bye little guy….” She said in a sweet girlish voice as she let go of his crushed arm and watched as he fell towards the hard cold floor.

Erwin’s mind couldn’t register what was going on as his body began to descend to the floor below him. The fear had already settled in as he watched as Tasha’s face got farther and farther away from him.

He opened his mouth and wanted to scream, but nothing would come out. No words, no sound, nothing as his body drew closer and closer to the ground.

Tasha smile never faded as the commander fell towards the ground. As he was falling he could see Tasha give him a playful wink as his body finally crashed into the floor; the back of his head splitting open as he made impact with the cold hard tiles that were below him.

The once talkative Commander Erwin was now forever silenced as blood spewed from the back of his head. Although he was still alive when he made impact with the floor, but just barely as it was the last little bit of the durability pill that he had took that began to wear off as he was now paralyzed from the neck down on his back.

Tasha just stared down at body of Commander as she slowly began to lift up her booted foot up in the air. “That’s only half of it you little roach….Now here comes the last step.” She giggled at her own comment as she raised it over Erwin’s paralyzed body and slowly brought it down on top of it.

“You may feel some heavy discomfort.” Tasha began as she slowly began to add pressure to the body below her foot. “But it makes no differences to me I just want to feel you crunch, but I’m going to do this slowly.” She licked her lips and began to move her foot slowly against his body. She didn’t increase the pressure; just slowly slide her boot up and down his body, playing with him by almost giving him a relaxing massage.

She gently planted the bottom of her boot on top of his body and slowly drug down, wiping the dirt on top of the cold hearted man that lost all of his movement. Tasha was enjoying the slow treatment she started to give him as she gently placed the sole of the boot on top of his face and gently moved her foot from side to side.

Erwin experience in this wasn’t a pleasurable one. The pain from the back of his head was excruciating and now he had a giant black combat boot on top of him, using him as a cleaning mat for Tasha’s filthy sole bottoms.

He saw the dirt covered boot descent on top of him and slowly rub against him in a slow rhythm like motion. First it began from going up and down to side to side, making sure to cover his entire body before the sole of her boot gently landed squarely on his face.

“How does it feel down there?” Tasha teased as her boot stopped moving and just covered his body. “Well I don’t know about you, but it’s great to me.” She said as she slowly began to increase the pressure on Erwin’s body.

A wicked smile pierced Tasha’s face as she slowly began to twist her foot back and forth on Erwin’s body; happy that his body still had some durability left from the pill that he took earlier.

“Looks like your body hasn’t given up on you completely yet; but let’s see if we can change that shall we.” Tasha continued to add the pressure as she could his body slowly began to give up under the pressure of her foot. “You know “Commander” Erwin; I normally don’t take this long with the people I consider trash under my foot; so consider this a privilege I let you stay down for so long.” Tasha added as Erwin’s eyes widen as he felt the pressure increase on top of him.

The durability of the pills was fading quickly as Erwin began to feel his bones crack as Tasha continued to add on the pressure.

Erwin tried to mouth out every human’s safe word; but found hard to speak as another crack was heard from his body.

“Oh it seems that it’s about that time.” Tasha mouthed as she began to transfer all her weight on her foot. “Now Erwin I’m pretty sure you want to beg for your life or whatever; but remember you tried to take away somebody special to me and I can’t let that go unpunished.” Tasha stated as her sadistic side began to show. “But don’t worry I won’t crush you just yet, I’ll give you a chance to save yourself….How about you beg me to stop. Beg me to not make you a permanent stain under this boot.” Tasha was enjoying herself as she knew that Erwin couldn’t beg anymore, especially not with the pressure of her foot on top of them.

A few seconds passed and silence was only heard from the bottom of her foot. “Ok then.” Tasha smiled excitedly. “Enjoy your last few seconds under my foot because you’re going to…..”

“Wait!” Commander Richards shouted as Tasha was getting ready to put the final touches on Erwin and make him a permanent stain under her boot. “Wait Tasha!” Richards screamed as he struggled to stand up from the bullet’s that pierced his leg.

Tasha turned her head towards Commander Richards and giving him a smug like look. “What do you want?” she slightly growled down at him.

“Stop…Tasha….It’s not you….That’s not the person you are; known of you are.” Richards said as he slowly made his way towards Tasha’s boot with Erwin under it. “Don’t take another life Tasha; you all have taken enough has it is.” Richard’s finished as he looked up at Tasha with stern look of his own.

Tasha looked down at him and gave him a sly smirk. “Ha-ha you can’t be serious? What? Do you think you’re my father now? Trying to tell me what I can and can’t do? Get real short stuff; if I were you I’d get out of my way before I make you my next victim.” Tasha answered as she returned her gaze back towards her foot. “Now where was….”

“So you’re going to prove Erwin right then?” Richards asked her; interrupting her moment yet again.

“Wha…What?” Tasha returned her gaze back down at Richards. “What did you say?” She growled.

Richard didn’t back down; even with the wounds that he sustained. “I said are you going to prove Erwin right about what he called you and your friends….Monsters?” Richards looked up at Tasha who stood there staring down at Richards for a second or two.” We’ve already had a run in before Tasha; you could have killed me and my man without any effort, but you didn’t…All you did was prove a point to us, your main goal was trying to get to Ryan.” Richards looked up at her as Tasha slowly began to bite her bottom lip.

“Stop this now Tasha.” Richards took a deep breath. “Erwin’s learned his lesson hopefully; let us take care of it from here. He’s already finished.” Richards tried to reason as Tasha looked down at him.

“But…But…He…He shot Crystal….Why…Why would….”Tasha stammered angrily as Richards looked up at her and shook his head as he glared down at the man under the giantess boot.

“I know he did…Don’t worry we can get Crystal some help; not to mention make sure this guy never sees the light of day again; but I need you to listen to me Tasha; you’ve already proved your point.” Richard stated. “Let him go It’s over he’s finished.” Richard ended as Tasha continued to bite her lower lip as she looked down at her foot; knowing that insect she had trapped under there was still alive; but she wanted to change that….She wanted to take him out of this world for everything he helped Ryan accomplish, but she knew Richards was right. She wasn’t a monster and she had changed ever since the incident with Crystal….She wasn’t under Ryan’s control anymore, meaning now she didn’t have to kill anybody anymore. She was now free to make her own choices and this was one of them.

She was conflicted between taking something full of hatred and malice out of this world and doing the right the actual right thing and letting things be taken care of the right way. She had the power to do away with everything now that Ryan was shrunken down to regular size. No longer would he have control over anyone taller than him; his status as a mega had dropped in an instant and now who was there to stop her from crushing something so vile and disgusting. She gritted her teeth at the sight of Crystal being shot as she turned her head back towards her and saw she was breathing normally, just a little blood was leaking from her stomach.

She retuned her angry gaze back towards her boot as she just let it lay on top of Erwin’s body. The decision she had to make was a crucial one and she knew it was. It was all on her now, so what was stopping her?

“Tasha….” Tasha snapped out of her train of thought and looked up to see Ava and Alex walking towards her. Ava with Jaden in her hands and Alex with Ryan squeezed tightly in her fist. “He’s right you know? You’re not a monster and you don’t have to act like one.” Ava said as she gave her a friendly smile.

“Yea let the right people take care of this.” Alex said as she looked down at Ryan in her hand trying his best to squeeze out of her grip. “Stop struggling; you’re too weak to actually do anything at this point.” Alex stated as Ryan glared up at her.

“Don’t you dare start with me Alex.” Ryan spat as Alex just rolled her eyes at him and look back at him for a moment.

“If I were you I would shut my mouth and try not to piss me off more than you already have.” Alex warned him as Ryan gritted his teeth as she looked back up at Tasha and smiled her. “You proved your point Tasha; besides I don’t think that he’ll be the same anymore anyway; I think that fall really did hurt him.” Alex said as Ava nodded her head in agreement.

“You can let him live Tasha.” Ava added. “It’s not like he’ll be hurting anyone else again anyway.” She said as she looked down at Tasha’s boot that was covering Erwin and then back up at Tasha. Besides I think Crystal is the one you really should be giving all your attention to.” Ava stated as Tasha’s eyes shot up as she quickly darted her head back to look at Crystal.

She couldn’t believe that in the midst of her anger she had forgotten about Crystal. After realization set in she took her boot off of Erwin and revealing a beaten and bruised body still laying in some of his blood; but he was still alive….Barely.

Tasha’s thunderous footsteps were heard as she took a few steps over to Crystal and gently kneeled down in front of her. She gently extender her hand and carefully scooped her up in her palm; gently smiling at her.

“Hey there…Sorry I kind of got mad and wanted to make sure someone got the point about messing with you.” Tasha smiled as Crystal was breathing steadily, still holding her hand over the gun wound in her stomach.

“Heh…It’s ok…I think I can let it slide this time.” Crystal smiled back at her.

Tasha let out a slight sigh of relief knowing that Crystal didn’t look like she was in too much pain. “You ok.” She wanted to make sure.

Crystal nodded her head in response. “Yea it seems like the durability pills are still holding up; I don’t know for how long though. They may wear off soon and then it’s a completely different story.” Crystal told her.

Tasha giggled a bit as looked down at her regular sized friend. “Then that means we need to get you fixed up pretty soon; I don’t need you dying on my hand.” She giggled again as Crystal looked up at the giantess that stood up for her and rolled her eyes.

“Just take me to a hospital or something already before I croak.” She said sarcastically.

“Ha…Will do chief.” Tasha responded as she look down and saw Commander Richards and his men and place Erwin on a stretcher. “What are you going to do with him?” She asked Richards as Richards looked back at Erwin for a second before he turned his eyes back up at the large giantesses in front of him.

“He’s going to a medical facility to recover a bit and then I’m going to make sure that he’s behind bars for the rest of his life on several serious charges against the people in this little project of theirs. “ Richards answered as Tasha gave him a curious look as she glared at the hurt and battered body of Erwin.

“And you promise us he won’t bother us or anybody ever again.” She asked him as Richard nodded his head assuring her that Erwin would never bother them again as his men began to take Erwin out of the auditorium.

“You have my word.” Richards stated as Tasha smiled and looked down at Crystal and was about to say something, but was interrupted by already in deep trouble regular.
“You people think this is all over don’t you?” Ryan growled as everyone in the room looked at him squeezed in Alex’s fist. “You all think that just because I was shrunken by that fucking gun that everything is finally over!” Ryan shouted.

“Well guess what! It’s far from over; I’m not finished with either of you and trust me I’ll put you all through hell when I get my mega abilities back, your all dead when I get back to normal do you hear me?” He raved as everybody looked at each other itself for Alex who just stared down at him with a cold heartless expression.

“I’ll knock every single last one of you off the face of the earth when I go back to being a mega.” Ryan threatened as he turned his head back up at Alex and gritted his teeth at her. “Starting with that fucking regular of your…Jaden.” He finished as he glanced over at Ava who had Jaden in the palm of her hand; out like a light.

“This time I’ll make sure the torture is even more painful than the last. I’ll make sure I break every last bone in his body and make him suffer before I kill him and come after….”

“I’ve had enough.” Alex said calmly, stopping Ryan in the middle of his threats. “I’ve had enough of all this Ryan.” Alex stated as she looked up at her friends and down at Richards. “Can you guys give me and Ryan some alone time; I’ll catch up when I’m done.” She finished as everybody looked at her with a curious and worried expressions on their faces.

“You’re not going to kill him are you?” Richards asked.

“Haven’t decided yet.” Alex simply answered as she placed her deadly gazed back on Ryan again. “Just give me a moment with Ryan alone. I just want to talk to him.’ Alex stated as Ava and Tasha looked at each other and then back down at Commander Richards.

“Alright then don’t take too long Alex.” Ava said with a smile.

“Yea we have to celebrate later on about overthrowing the government and stuff like that.” Tasha added as Richards looked up at the three giantesses.

“But…But….That’s going to be counted as Murder.” Richards tried to say, but Alex looked down at him with a deadly glare causing Richards to take a step back from her deadly gaze.

“Come on little guy, those two are overdue for a talk anyway.’ Ava stepped in. “Besides I’m pretty sure you’re going to have one hell of a report to fill out when you leave here.” Ava grinned as Richards looked up at the shortest of the three giantesses and shook his head.

“Better get going.” Tasha teased as Richards just simply walked away from the three giantesses, following his men out of the facility.

Before he reached the auditorium door he turned around looked up at Alex. “You don’t have to kill him you know; you’re nothing like him, I can tell that you’re a good person.” He finished before he left the room leaving the three giantesses standing there with each other.

“Aww that was sweet.” Ava cooed as she looked up at Alex and then at Ryan; who was still in her hand. “Well Ryan I hope you two have a lovely and I do mean “Lovely” talk with one another, I’m sure that you two can work something out.” Ava stated as she looked down at her palm, seeing Jaden lying on his stomach in the middle of it. “I’m going to the little guy here back to my place and get him cleaned up, see ya when you get there Alex.” Ava chirped as she looked up at Tasha.

“You coming Tasha?” She asked.

Tasha just shook her head at Ava’s request and looked down at Crystal, who was also in her palm, but lying on her back.

“Nah I’m going to take Crystal to the nearest co-sized hospital and get her treated before her pills wear off, you sure you should take Jaden to your place? I mean he does look a bit banged up.” Tasha asked out of concern as Ava nodded her head and looked down at the tiny regular sized mega she held.

“Yea don’t worry; he’s just really tired. I’m sure that I can bandage him up or something.” Ava replied as they both looked back at Alex.

“Alright then….” Tasha said as she looked back at Alex. “I guess we’ll catch you two later.” Tasha said as Crystal laid back in Tasha’s palm, waving back at Alex and Ava. “It’s been fun, but someone needs to go get fixed up.” Tasha looked down at Crystal and smiled.

“Yea…Ok Alex come by my house later and you can stay there for the night; so don’t take so long with the douche bag you in your hand ok.” Ava said as her and Tasha began to walk off.

“Don’t worry; it’ll only take five minutes.” Alex replied as a wide sadistic smirk appeared on her face. “A long…Painful…Hellish…Five…Minutes.” Alex mouthed as Ryan looked up at Alex and began to slowly sweat as he was beginning to fear the look that Alex was giving him.

“Have fun then, don’t take too long.” Ava stated as her and Tasha disappeared out of the auditorium leaving Alex alone with Ryan.

Ryan looked up at Alex wide smirk as she just stared back at him, her predator like instinct slowly taking over her.

Before it was only a dream; an imagination that she had when she had a regular in Ryan’s position. She felt the power, but the situation lacked something or someone before, but now the situation has changed. Not only is she slowly realizing the power that she has over the tiny regular in her hand. The regular was once a mega, the same mega that tormented her for so long and then involved her best friend Ava, Jaden and other two people she began to care for.

Now was her time for payback, now was her time for retribution, but she wanted more than that. She wanted to make sure Ryan understood what real fear was. Her terrifying a real giant could be, but not just any giant…A giantess and not just any giantess….Her.

Alex’s hand slowly lowered to the ground and careless toss Ryan off her hand causing him to fall to the ground without injury.

He rolled a bit as he hit the ground, but stopped shortly after and looked up just in time to see Alex kneel down in front of him on her hands and knees. She lowered her face so it was only mere inches away from Ryan’s body.

“Ryan…..” She cooed hungry like as Ryan took a step back as her face got closer and closer to his body. “Run….” She whispered.
End Notes:

Whew....This chapter took longer than I thought it would; not to mention this wasn't actually a easy type either, but as you all know the next chapter will be strictly two people....I think you can guess who they are. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It really took some effort to type.

Chapter 27 by JT07

It didn’t take long for the message to get across as Ryan broke out into an all-out sprint as Alex calmly crawled after him. She giggled like a regular school girl as her hand landed in front of him every time he tried to out maneuver her.

“Come on Ryan…Jaden was a better challenge than this.” Alex taunted as she placed her hand on the ground in front of Ryan again, cutting him off. “You keep running like this you won’t live long.” She smiled as Ryan glanced back at her sending her a deadly glare as he tried to figure out what his next move would be.

“You better think fast, because I’m not going to give you a chance to get out of this.” She laughed as she reached her hand out and tried to grab Ryan, but he managed to avoid her large hand and cut to the left of Alex, who just looked down at him amused as he tried to escape her.

She slowly shook her head as she sat back up on her knees and watched as Ryan for what he was worth.

“This is pitiful.” She sighed sarcastically as she just simply reached her hand out and quickly gripped the tiny former mega in her grasp and lifted him up towards her face carelessly. “Let me end this before you embarrass yourself even more…Besides we both know that there is nothing you can do anymore…You’re mine Ryan….Isn’t that something you always wanted.” She smirked as Ryan glared back at her.

“You…Alex…You crazy bitch! Put me down now!” He ordered, but Alex just held him within her fist, still smirking at him.

She slowly released her grasp and began to play with the tiny sized mega between her fingers as she maneuvers Ryan all over her hand. “You know I’ve wanted to do this for a long time now.” She started. “You know pay you back for everything that you’ve done over the past couple of years.” She said to him as she toyed with his little body between her fingers, then slowly trapping him back in her fist again.

“Now that I have you, I can see how really pathetic you are.” She continued as she looked him over. “Even with the height difference you used to have and the power you carried, I still can’t believe how small of a man you actually turned out to be, but then again…You were always small to begin with.” Alex commented as Ryan gritted his teeth as he was unable to move from her grasp.

“It doesn’t matter; I still made you think about me every night Ha-ha. Face it Alex, you wouldn’t even be in this situation if it wasn’t for me. You still owe me a lot of gratitude.” Ryan remarked as Alex eyebrow raised a bit at his statement.

“Gratitude? Really? That’s what you’re going with…You must not want to survive this ordeal do you?’ She asked him as Ryan looked back up at her.

“Seriously Alex, think about it…Everything that happened is because of me, the reason you met Jaden is because of me, the reason that you two were able to get so close is because of me…You owe me for you being in the position you’re in now! If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even have the power that you have now!” He shouted as Alex just stared at him as he continued to rant and rave.

“You, Ava, none of you would be the people you are today if it wasn’t for me, look at all the good I did you Alex, everything I did was for you.” He finished as Alex just stared blankly at him, leaving him to wonder what his giantess ex was thinking.

Silence took over the auditorium as the two sat there as thick tension continued to build. Ryan still trapped in Alex’s fist could only stare back at the giant girl’s face as it slowly began to express the anger she felt for all those years. The torment that Ryan had put her through, the countless lives he caused her to take because of his mind games; the innocent people that suffered under his rule in the man-made construction that was built for the giant inhabitants.

Alex’s stare slowly began to turn into a definite glare as her grip slowly began to tighten. Her fingers slowly squeezing around the former tiny mega as he began to feel the pressure as her fingers closed around him.

“So many people…..So many lives….So much torture….And you…And you think that you can persuade me to think that everything you did was for me.” She spoke darkly as she began to remember the night that Jaden came back to the house after Ava had dropped him off. “You caused me to hurt and kill several regulars who didn’t have anything to do with me and you. “ Alex continued to speak as her teeth began to show as she continued to tighten her grip around Ryan.

“One after another…Friend after friend…And you think that you deserve some gratitude.” She tightens as Ryan’s body began to give way in her hand.

“Alex….” He breathes as she continued to stare at him.

“I almost killed Jaden because of you.” Her voice dark and full of hatred as she stared at the struggling regular in her hand. “I put him through hell because everything that you did.” She spoke again as Ryan was really having trouble keeping himself together.

The pain was increasing and this sensation was completely new to him. Pain was something Ryan wasn’t use to feeling, since he was a mega for so long. The increasing pressure of Alex’s grip had brought a new world to him as he bit down on his lip, trying to with stand the tightening grip of Alex’s closing fingers, but it was proving useless as Alex didn’t show any signs of letting up.

“Alex…” He coughed. “Alex…Please.”

“No…” Alex cut him off. “Don’t beg me yet…You’ll have plenty of time to beg when I’m done with you.” Alex’s dark glare didn’t soften as she watched Ryan experienced his first lesson in pain. “I’m going to break you Ryan…” She cooed. “I’m going to hurt you, just like you hurt me.” She teased as a dark smirk appeared on her face as Ryan’s face began to slowly change colors from the increase pressure on his body. “You stepped all over my life and trampled everything beneath you…Now you’re going to experience what it’s like to be trampled….Literary.” Alex smiled as she sudden released her grip on Ryan and watched as the tiny regular fell from her grasp and straight towards the ground.

Considering that Alex was sitting on her knees, Ryan didn’t have far to fall, but the impact was still just as painful as any other, but he survived it more or less, still barely intact. His body made a small bounce when it hit the ground causing him to lay still on his back as Alex just peered down at him.

Her dark smile didn’t have any mercy; sincere didn’t exist in the expression that she was giving him. No she wanted Ryan to suffer and she was going to make sure she did just that.

Ryan laid there in front of Alex dazed as he looked up at her as she slowly began to rise to her feet. Her black combat boots slowly replacing her knees as she stood up to tower of the former mega that used to tower over her.

“Alex….What are you.” Suddenly before Ryan could even finish his sentence he felt a sharp pain slam down on his left arm causing him to scream in agony. “AAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!’ She shouted as Alex smirked down at him as her black combat boot landed on Ryan’s left arm, completely shattering it.

“AHHHHHHHHH! ARRGGGHHHH! SHIT!” Ryan yelled in pain as Alex couldn’t help but let out a school girl giggle as she felt his left arm crunch beneath her weight.” AHHH! FUCK!” Ryan sniffed and whimpered as Alex just looked down at the regular at her feet.

“You know you actually look cute screaming in pain like that.” She giggled as she slowly began to twist her foot on the shattered left arm of Ryan, completely destroying it as he continued to scream in agony.

“AHHHH FUCK YOU ALEX!” Ryan screamed in bloody murder. “FUCK YOU!”

Alex didn’t pay his comments any mind as she slowly twisted her black boots on top of Ryan’s arm, crushing it completely into nothing.

“Isn’t this great Ryan?” Alex began as she closed her eyes as she continued to slowly drag out Ryan’s punishment starting with his left arm. “Here we are together like old times again, but this time I’m not the one being raped and nobody important is being hurt.” She smiled to herself as she slowly put pressure on her foot, while twisting it. “Ahh yes this is a wonderful feeling; you know you should be really grateful that you’re down there, Jaden seemed to like it when I stepped on him.” She smiled as she slowly lifted her boot clad foot off of her ex-boyfriend to review her work.

When she removed her boot she saw something that didn’t even look like an arm. It was crushed and mangled into the dirt of the ground where Ryan lay. Blood was leaking from his left shoulder as his arm was completely and utterly destroyed by his tormentor Alex and that fact alone made her smile.

“Had enough?” Alex asked him as tears were threatening to stream down Ryan’s face as he looked up at Alex in anger.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” He screamed up at her; his voice clearly indicating how much pain he was in. “AFTER EVERYTHING I’VE GIVEN YOU! HOW COULD YOU….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Alex didn’t give Ryan time to speak as she stepped down on his right in the same manner as she did the left one…Sole first, causing his right arm to snap instantly, but that wasn’t enough she wanted to crush this arm differently than the last one.

Without a wicked smirk appearing on her face she moved her foot upward in the air; leaning it back on its heel.

Without a second to waste Alex simply slammed down her foot on its hell on top of Ryan’s right arm causing him to scream in pure pain; shattering his remaining arm instantly.” GAHHHHH!! ALEX STOP PLEASE STOP!!” he cried as tears were now flowing down his face as Alex just stood over him with a simple smile on her face.

“Stop….Oh you’re begging me now.” She said as she gently removed her foot off of its heel and placed the ball of her foot on top of Ryan’s arm and began to twist it back and forth, slowly dragging out his suffering again. “Honestly; it’s nice to hear you scream Ryan…I can even see the little tears coming down from your eyes….And to think I didn’t think you were even capable of that.” She smiled gently as she continued to twist her foot on top of the broken and shatter bones of Ryan’s right arm.

“Guess we find out something new every day, right?’ She giggled as she looked down at Ryan who was literary going out of his mind as the pain he felt was nothing that he ever felt before. “Shhhh…” She cooed trying to hush his agony as she continued to twist her boot on his arm. “I’m sure it doesn’t hurt that bad…But then again I wouldn’t know.” She stated as she finally took her boot off of Ryan’s now mangled and destroyed right arm, leaving him completely armless.

Ryan was hysterical as his breathing increased and his body flailed against the agony that he was feeling.

“AHHH…AHH…Shit…..Fucking…..Arrggghhh!” He closed his eyes and tried to bear the pain, but that task was proving to be too much, even for him.

Alex sincere smile as she peered down at Ryan didn’t leave her face. She wore a gentle expression this time, something different than her usual dark smirk that she would normally give as she was forced to torment her victims wishing that they were Ryan, but now…Now was different.

As the torture for Ryan continued and the pain increased with every passing minute Alex seemed…at peace with what she was doing.

Ryan was now crying his eyes out as he couldn’t feel his arms anymore. They were gone, taking away from him by the girl that he constantly raped. The girl that he got to constantly kill, just by driving her over the edge and now he was…Completely at her mercy and even with the gentle carefree smile that appeared on her face…He knew he wasn’t getting any.

“Alex….Alex…Please.” He mouthed barely as his breathing continued to get heavier. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry.” He cried as his mind began to slip into insanity. “I shouldn’t have done it…I’m sorry! I’m a horrible person!” He cried.

Alex just crossed her arms as she stood over him; her smile still gently resting on her face as she reach down and gently scooped her hand under the crying regular, slowly lifting him up to her face.

“Please Alex…Stop…You made your point…I’m sorry.” He sobbed as Alex gave him a look of compassion. “I understand now…Just please…Stop…I’m sorry I put you through so much…It was wrong of me…Everything I’ve done was wrong of me…” He admitted truthfully as Alex just stared at him.

Her sincere smile warmed his heart as he looked up at the beautiful face of his giant ex-girlfriend. “Please Alex…Please forgive me for everything.” He begged as he felt Alex cool breath washing over him as she listened to him muster up his sincerest apology.

Alex slowly tilted her head to the side a bit as she smiled at Ryan. “Aww Ryan that’s so sweet, I’m glad you realized how wrong you really were, but I’m sorry to say that an apology doesn’t take everything back….So believe me when I say…I’m sorry I have to do this.” She said with a smile as she gripped the back of Ryan’s shirt and slowly hovered him over her mouth.

“What! Wait! Alex! What are you doing?” He panicked as she slowly moved him towards her mouth as it opened up…greeting him into a world of the abyss.

“Alex! Stop! I’m begging you please!” He screamed as Alex slowly began to lower the tiny regular into her mouth, but stopped as she lowered him a few inches and quickly snapping her jaws shut, catching Ryan’s Right leg in the motion and quickly snapped it off.

“BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ryan bellowed as his eyes shot open from the immense pain as Alex returned her gentle look towards Ryan.

Her sweet sincere eyes locked on to Ryan’s horrified panic expression as she gently began to chew on the leg that she just bit off in front of him. She savored the leg as blood shot everywhere from Ryan’s snapped off limb to the juices in her mouth.

She made sure he watched in horror as she chewed his leg into bits, destroying it and making it impossible for him to reclaim.

Ryan watched in pure agony as Alex chewed his leg into pieces and swallowed it into the dark pit of her stomach. He closed his eyes in sheer pain as he was now 3 limbs down and losing blood fast. Never in his life could he imagine the level of cruelty that Alex was administering on him. Never did he think that the girl that he once dating was slowly tearing him apart limb from limb.

He just wanted it to stop as Alex slowly placed Ryan’s broken body back into the palm of her hand; still smiling sweetly at him.

“That had to hurt huh?” She giggled as Ryan spirit was now shattered at the hands of the girl that he abused for so long. The very same girl that he had constant power and control over; and now here she was mangling him from one part of his body to the other, dragging out his death as long as she could just so she could get the retribution she felt that she deserved…but not just for her, but for everybody that was forced to endure the tyranny of the former mega.

“Please Alex….Just please stop…..No more….Please…No more.” Ryan begged as Alex just looked at him as he continued to beg for his life.

“I’m sorry for everything…Just please stop.” He said.

Alex took in the horrible destruction that she placed on Ryan and took a deep breath before slowly closing her fingers around him.

“Ryan…I can’t stop….Not for you…Because you didn’t stop for me. How many times did I beg you to stop? How many times did I plead for you to leave me alone? How many times did I have to be raped because you couldn’t take a hint?” She asked him as she smiled.

Ryan continued to sob. “I know…I know…I didn’t know the kind of pain I was causing you…I’m deeply sorry for everything. Honestly; Alex I am…I…I was…I had my head to far up my ass and I wasn’t thinking straight.” He admitted fearfully as Alex looked at him trapped in her hand again.

“You’re damn right you weren’t thinking right.” She replied sweetly. “But it’s ok Ryan, everything is going to be ok now, I promise…We only have one more limb to go.” She added as Ryan’s eyes shot up quickly in horror as Alex had made it clear that she wasn’t going to stop unless all his limbs were gone.

“Please Alex no! You made your point!” He screamed.

Alex just slowly shook her head and gave Ryan a gentle stare. “I don’t think I have.” She responded as she gripped Ryan by the back of his shirt and slowly held him over her mouth again. “But I think this next one will make everything clear to you.” She smiled as she slowly opened her mouth again and gently began to lower the dismembered regular into her mouth.

“Alex! No! Stop! ALEX!” He yelled as she gently laid him on her tongue and slowly closed her lips, sealing him into the dark pinkish hole, which was her mouth.

She closed her eyes and slowly began to move her tongue about. Slowly sucking on Ryan’s body, taking in the blood that his body was releasing; she slowly moved him upward to the roof of her mouth and gently brought him back down, sliding him under her tongue.

She was simply playing with him as Ryan was moved all through the areas of her mouth. He could feel her tongue bullying him like he was just a regular small school boy being pushed around for the fun of it. He never felt so powerless as he hit the roof of her mouth and gently brought back down and moved to the underside of her tongue as it continued to pound on him.

Ryan had to admit this was the first time he’s ever been so scared in his life. The pain that Alex was putting him through, the torture that she was implementing; everything that was happening was all because of him.

He was lost in his own thoughts as he was forced to snap back into reality as Alex’s tongue guided him towards the right side of her mouth. Her molars slowly opening as she maneuvered Ryan’s body in a way so that his left leg was positioned in-between it.

Ryan didn’t even have time to register what was going on before she snapped her jaws shut, snapping Ryan’s left leg off completely as it fell from her mouth to the ground in front of her boot.

Alex couldn’t help but smile as she heard Ryan’s screaming from inside her mouth as she felt the blood ooze out of his body, allowing her to suck on him a bit more as she look down at the left leg that she just severed in front of her.

She slowly lifted up her right leg and hovered her black boot over it as she continued to gently suck on her hard candy in her mouth and without a second thought, brought her boot down on top of Ryan’s left leg crushing it instantly.

She continued to suck on Ryan’s dismembered body as she twisted her foot on Ryan’s now detached leg, crushing it out of existence as she thought to herself before opening her mouth and spitting the screaming Ryan back on to her palm.

The tiny regular was shivering fiercely as the torment was pure hell and Alex loved every second of it. She also loved how broken Ryan was in her palm.

She blew a gentle breath over Ryan as he shivered in her palm. “Now I forgive you.” She said slowly as she tilted her hand slightly causing Ryan to fall from her palm and land on the top of her boot, which she gently turned over so that he would fall on to the ground face up.

“Now I think you’ve learned your lesson and don’t worry you won’t repeat it, I doubt you’ll leave this room let alone abuse somebody else.” She stated as she looked down at the broken Ryan at her feet.

She sighed for a moment as she looked down at his pathetic form. “You know I could just crush the rest of you and not let you suffer like this, but I think that’s the easy way for you.” She said as she knelt down in front of him, looking down at the broken former mega.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you live and if you manage to make it out of here and get some new limbs, then maybe you can start your life over and be nicer to people this time around.” Alex smiled as she lifted herself back up to her feet and looked down at the deformed Ryan.

“Don’t worry I won’t crush you…I have somebody else who would love to be stepped on by me right about now…Well that and other things.” She said to herself as she looked down at Ryan again. “Well little guy, I guess this is where we part, I have places to be and I can’t spend all my time with you…Well hope you make it out…Alive.” She said as she turned on her heels and walked off from the no limb human that was still barely alive as she left him to bleed out.

Alex walked out of the auditorium; leaving Ryan alone thinking to herself as she finally got the revenge that she always dreamed of. Her imagination ran wide as she took everything away from Ryan in a matter of minutes and to her it felt good.

As Alex continued to walk back to the apartments she thought about everything that happened to her this past week. How Ryan raped her, how she almost killed Jaden, how their friendship developed; not to mention how she became friends with Tasha and Crystal now and Ryan is now basically out of commission in her mind…She sighed happily as she looked up at the sky and saw the sun was coming up.

She took in the fresh air and the sun rise and the beautiful future that awaited her and her friends, especially with school starting in two days.

She laughed to herself at everything that happened and how everything turned out as a burned a mental picture of Ryan into her memory as she thought about how he looked when she left him and shrugged her shoulders.

“Oh well…They say karma is a bitch, but I think that Life is funny that way.” She smiled as she walked off back to the apartments.




End Notes:

It took a minute to come up with a direction I wanted this to go, since I didn't want her to just crush him and be done with it.

But I think I worked something out lol. Ok guys here it is...Alex VS Little Ryan...There is one more chapter after this and the story will be completed. Thank you all for your inspiration and comments that helped move forward with this story. I'm glad my first story on here was popular and there will be more to come in the future.

I glad you all enjoyed this story! :D I hope you enjoyed Alex's payback!

Final Chapter (28) by JT07
A few hours had passed since Alex left the facility; leaving Ryan barely breathing in a pool of his own blooded and his limbs destroyed.

Clouds had begun to roll in front of the sunny making it somewhat of a cloudy day with a gentle breeze. Alex didn’t mind though, even though it was a slight chance that would rain, she was still happy.

She felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and all her worries had finally disappeared. She had finally done it. Finally got the revenge that she had hoped for, although, she didn’t take the life of the person that made hers a living hell. She finally felt that she could live with herself even after the horrible deeds that she’s done.

She was still remorseful towards the innocent regulars that played a victim in this sick and twisted world that she lived in, but she finally paid Ryan back for tenfold and now is still suffering for everything he put everyone through.

Even her footsteps were felt light to her as she walked back through the city and towards her apartment complex. Her black combat boots hitting the ground solidly with every step she took; carefully avoiding any regular in her way that choose to walk on the giantess path instead of their own.

She hummed a bit to herself as the gentle wind blew through her blond hair, blowing it back a little as she reached up with both her hands and tied into a messy ponytail. Not caring at this point about how she looked as she walked in public, due to the fact of the hellish battle that she survived.

She passed other giantess and regulars as they looked at her as she walked by, not really attracting attention to herself, but some of these people she had went to school with and built a reputation of always being the girl that was pissed off and deadly to be around.

It didn’t take her too long to get to her complex as she passed by a few more giantess and regulars. She walked in through the giantess gates that was an extra accommodation and headed towards the Ava’s apartment building.

Still with a smile on her face, she thought about everything that Ava has done to help her out. Even though Ava herself was also a victim in Ryan’s deadly game of control, she was still there to support Alex no matter what.

“I sure do have one hell of a best friend.” Alex said to herself as she made to her Ava’s apartment door. “I wonder how the squirt is doing, I hope she didn’t just bandage him up and decided to give him a reward before I did.” Alex giggled as she knocked on the door and waited for a moment.

Alex slightly tilted her head when no one came to the door so she decided to knock again, this time a bit harder. “Geez, so now she’s having too much fun with him to open the door.” Alex stated to herself as she stood there with her arms crossed waiting for Ava to open the door.

After another moment of waiting Alex just sighed to herself. “Ugh…This is why I have to make sure I keep Jaden to myself.” She said as she placed her hand on the door knob, slightly twisting it and opening Ava’s front door. “And she says I don’t lock my door.” She mumbled as she closed her best friend’s door slowly and made her way through Ava’s living room.

As she walked through the living room she saw that Ava’s bedroom door was wide open, considering she could see the light from outside shining through her bedroom window even though it was cloudy.

As she turned the corner of the hallway to walk in her room she stopped at the doorway and paused for a moment. A gentle warm smile appeared across her face as her eyes lay upon a sleeping Ava with Jaden wrist and his ribs bandage up, sleeping on her chest. She saw Ava’s chest slowly go up and down, taking Jaden with her on a smile gentle ride as she snored lightly.

Alex chuckled a bit and walked over to the two and gently reached for Jaden, carefully cupping the regular sized mega in her hands. “Come here squirt.” She whispered causing Jaden to stir a bit, but soon stopped and fell back to sleep.

Alex looked down at the mega in her hands as he got comfortable in her palm and then returned her look back towards her sleeping best friend.

“Sigh…” She breathed. “Ava thank you for everything…I’m glad that you stuck beside me through all of this.” Alex said to her, even though she was sleeping. “I just want you to know that I really do appreciate everything you did and have done for me since this whole thing started and glad that I have you for a best friend.” She ended as she was about to turn around and leave when she heard the shorter giantess stir in her bed.

“Al….ex….” She called out, still clearly knocked out from all the fighting she did.

Alex giggled again and looks down at the human being in her palm and turned her head back to look at Ava. “I’ll send you text to let you know the squirt is back at home so you don’t freak out.” She said as she pulled her phone out and quickly highlighted Ava’s name.

“The squirts at the house…Get some rest….And Ava…..Thanks: D” Alex texted the last few words and emoticon and sent her message and gently closed Ava’s door.
After a few more steps she made her way through Ava’s living room and out the front door, closing and locking it behind her.

She looked down at the regular in her hand and smiled down at him as she slowly made her way back to their apartment. “You know a lot has happened this past week; it’s actually kind of unbelievable really.” She said to herself as her footsteps casually touched the ground as she moved. “I mean meeting you and all, being a bitch and then being friends, then Ryan…Sigh.” Alex just shook her head as her thoughts ran through her mind.

“And then school starts in a few days…Like literary.” She said as she looked back down at the mega in her hands. “We had a whole week off for spring break and now I can really only enjoy a day and a half of it….Well I can’t say it was all that bad. Right little guy?” She smiled down at the body she held with care.

“After all I mean we did find out some things about each other and did take care of some business…So I guess everything is all good.” She finished as she made it to her apartment building; walking down the large side walk path she was on. “Still I wish we could have spent spring break like normal people you know?” She looked down at him again and shook her head. “Look at me…I’m basically talking to myself.” She slightly giggled. “I think I need some sleep to after all that.” She said as she got to her door.

“Yea you do, because you’re keeping me from mine.” A voice came from her palm as she looked down at him still laying there curled up in a comfortable position. “You know I heard every word you said; I was going to say could you keep it down, but you sounded like you like talking to yourself.” Jaden said half smiling as he still lay in her palm.

“Ha-ha very funny squirt.” She replied sweetly. “If you were up then you should have said something.” She added as Jaden slowly sat up and looked up at her.
“Why…I was enjoying your one on one conversation with yourself.” He spoke as Alex slowly placed her hand on the door knob and opened the door.

“Keep it up little guy and I’m putting you in your own room tonight.” Alex retaliated playfully as she stepped into their apartment and closed the door behind her…This time locking it.

“Huh? So I’m not going to my room now?” He asked her back as Alex looked down at him and shook her head.

“Nope…After last night I’m not letting anything else happen to you, so today and tonight your sleeping with me….Tonight may be a bit special though if you’re up for it.” She smiled at him as she made her way to her room. “Besides I think you missed the treatment Ava and I were giving you.” She ended as Jaden laid back in her palm again looking up at her.

“Yea maybe a bit too much…I was hanging from a cross thinking “Well damn Alex won’t ever get to step on me again.” He smiled tiredly.

Alex couldn’t help but let out a small laugh at his statement as she made her way into her room closing the door behind her. “Oh don’t worry about that little guy, trust me there’s going to be a lot of stepping, sitting, and eating, but for now let’s just get some sleep ok…I know you’re tired and I’m exhausted, especially after dealing with Ryan.” She said as she laid Jaden down on her bed gently and began to undress in front of him by first taking off her Combat boots.

Jaden slowly sat up and looked up at the giantess that sat on the bed beside him. “Sooo….Did you…..” He was trying to ask.

“No…He’s alive…Not in one piece but he’s alive.” Alex replied as she took off her boots, socks and black cargo pants. She then took off her vest and threw on a blue T-shirt that was over her white sports bra with her a matching white panties.

She slowly crawled into her bed, but not without grabbing the mega sitting on in and slowly got under the covers and laying him beside her on her pillow. “You see squirt; I think you’ll be safer right here with me and trust me…This time Ryan isn’t going to bother anyone ever again.” She smirked at him as Jaden got comfortable beside her as she used the top of the cover to cover half his body.

“That must have been some talk you two had.” Jaden said as he looked up at Alex’s giant face.

“Let’s just say, I got the message across.” She said as she placed a quick kiss on Jaden’s upper body and laid her head back down. “Now come on let’s get some sleep and later on today we can do whatever we want…before Ava comes over.” Alex told him.

“And what happens when Ava does come over?” Jaden asked.

Alex just smiled as she looked at her regular sized roommate. “Think about it squirt…Two times the giantess…Two times the fun…That means two times the treatment and who knows…I may actually willingly share you this time.” She said as she placed her hand over Jaden as if it was for extra protection as she gently rubbed the side of his head with her finger.

“Ha…” Jaden laughed. “The big bad Ryan couldn’t kill me, but I’m sure you two would make it look easy.” Jaden replied as Alex smiled as she was beginning to dose off.
“Well if that’s the case then I’ll let you choose how you want to die…I’m sure you want to be under my feet though…Or maybe I’ll just swallow this tie in your mouth…After a few bites of course…I’m sure you wouldn’t mind anyway.” She smiled.

“You have no objections from me.” Jaden replied playfully as the two giggled a bit as Alex’s gentle massage began to work on Jaden as he began to drift off.
“Hey Alex…” Jaden called out to her softly.

“Yea squirt.” She responded sweetly.

“Thanks…For coming to get me…” He said tiredly.

“No problem….No one takes my regular away from me and gets away with it….Ever.” She said as Jaden looked up at her, his eyes slowly closing as the last thing he saw was Alex’s smiling face as she closed her eyes as well and the two fell asleep for a well-deserved rest.
Meanwhile back at the facility.

Ryan laid there on his back, his blood drying from the air that hit him in the middle of the auditorium floor.

“Stu…Stupid…Bitch…I can’t believe…She….She did this…To me.” He barely spoke as he knew he couldn’t move. “She…Fuck…ing….mauled…me.” He breathed as he heard a light tremble coming from inside the auditorium.

“What…The.” Ryan didn’t understand what was going on, but the tremble sounded a lot like footsteps. Ryan could barely turn his head as he looked straight up and saw a giantess hovering over him, but not just any giantess; The gothic giantess from before.

She had on the same attire as before. A black shirt with October written across from it added with the traditional gothic attire that an average teen would wear (A/N: I couldn’t remember what I had her wearing…I was searching the previous chapters and couldn’t find it. Sorry guys :()

“It’s…It’s you….No!” Ryan shouted as he looked up at her. Her eyes staring back at him were nothing short of emotionless. There was no anger, no pity, no mercy…No nothing, just a blank stare. “What…What the fuck do you want?” He managed to shout.

“Why the fuck are you here?” He managed to scream as he began to sweat as she slowly began to raise her right gothic platform footed boot from the ground. “No! Get the fuck away from me! You fucking demon! Leave me the fuck alone!” Ryan scream in sheer terror as the giantess that hovered above him was unaffected by his shouts.

The gigantic boot finally shadowed Ryan’s deformed body as his eyes widen at what was about to happen.

“Pl…..Please…No! I don’t deserve this! I don’t deserve this!” He shouted as she just slammed her massive boot down upon Ryan’s limbless body, silencing his shouts forever. With a quick twist and a few cracks from his bones his life ended.

Her face didn’t even show an expression after she had crushed the once all powerful mega that ruled over the city that belonged to the government, not even a sheer squeal of excitement escaped the gothic giantess lips.

After a few more twist of her foot she rested it on the remains of the former mega as blood oozed out from on her under her boot.

After a few more seconds she placed her right hand up to her ear and pressed a button on an object that appeared to be an oversized Bluetooth.

“The mega known as Ryan has been exterminated.” She simply said with no feeling in her voice at all.

She waited a few seconds as if she was listening to someone on the other end of the receiver.

“Very good October…I knew that you were capable of the job. Were there any witnesses?” A feminine voiced asked on the other end of her Bluetooth.
“No.” October simply answered.

“Good…Come on back and enjoy the rest of your spring break…I have a feeling we’re going to have one hell of a school year this time around.” The female spoke as she laughed evilly at her own statement.

“Understood….Ms... December.” October simply replied with no emotion in her voice as she pressed the button on her Bluetooth again, ending the call that she made and twisted her foot on top of Ryan’s remains and walked off from the auditorium, leaving the once feared mega…Unrecognizable.
End Notes:

Wow to be honest I didn't really think I would be able to finish this, but here you go guys. The final chapter to the story...Or part 1 of it lol.

I'm glad most of you enjoed the wild ride...Also I don't want to sound like a desperate internet troll or anything, but I notice that there are some women on this site who likes giantess related things....WOOOOO AWESOME!!! Never thought that it was possible in life...Just wanted to say that even though I'm sure that most of you already knew this.

Hey I'm still new here so I didn't know. Hope I get to know some of you and do some collab work or something.

Well readers, I'm off to rest. Let's see what the next story will be when I write it lol.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4179