Alice's adventures in art school by Tiny adventurer
Summary:

Alice has moved across the country for her father's job. It's her first day at a new college class for art and she's incredibly nervous about the whole experience, having been home schooled for the last few years. She's not entirely sure what to expect.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6768 Read: 27106 Published: April 28 2014 Updated: April 21 2015

1. The start of a brand new day by Tiny adventurer

2. Izzy by Tiny adventurer

3. Ride home by Tiny adventurer

4. Served with a side of mAlice by Tiny adventurer

The start of a brand new day by Tiny adventurer

Alice bit her lip nervously, her hand moved fluidly twisting her hair in knots around her knuckles. She took deep breaths, her right foot shuffled side to side as she waited anxiously. She had spent hours that morning picking out her clothes to make a good impression. A simple grey t-shirt draped over her body with a low V-neck line. It looked like a short dress the way it flowed down over her hips. She had a beaded necklace that curved over her small breasts. She wore a pair of black shorts that were hidden under her t-shirt and underneath those a pair of shiny black leggings, ending in a pair of light brown boots. She found some comfort in gripping tightly to her chewed up military jacket.

Her mother had convinced her that this would be an exciting new time for all of them. The whole family had packed up and moved across the country for her father’s new job. They had had trouble finding a college that would accept Alice. She wasn’t a bad student in any way, far from it. But she had to be looked after 24/7.

Her mother enrolled her in Haylesbury’s school for modern art, in an introductory course before choosing a specialist path. Alice had been out of school for a long time, all she did all day was sketch away in lieu if other things to do. When she was drawing or painting she felt like she was herself again. She wished she was knee deep in a painting now rather than just waiting. She sat down and leaned back against a large plastic-feeling pillar. Her fingers still playing with the dark strands of hair that fell past her shoulders. A full-fat fringe skimmed across her equally dark eyebrows. Her other hand raised to her lips as she chewed on her sleeve nervously.

‘It’s going to be okay’ she told herself

She heard the first banging sound that indicated her day was about to begin. Her mother had dropped her off early as the way she had asked her to, so she could have some time to prepare.

She stood up, her bag hanging over her shoulder and her hands by her sides. The first shadowy figures appeared behind the frosted glass of the door. There was a loud clicking sound as the handle turned. Booming chatter filled the room, Alice stood there looking giant bodies shuffled in. Her breathing became rapid. She knew this was going to happen, but nothing could prepare her for the swaying enormous hips bumping and crashing into each other as her classmates found their seats. She swallowed the lump in her throat and slowly she walked forward to the edge of the desk. Everyone went quiet, staring intently at the tiny girl slowly walking across Mr. Andrews’ desk. She rubbed her right hand up and down her left arm, looking out to a sea of intimidating faces.

‘I’ Alice began but another figure walked in behind her.

It was Mr. Andrews, she had met him when she had applied for the course. He smiled down at her warmly.

‘Well everyone, I can tell you’ve all noticed we have a new student’ he looked down at her, ‘why don’t you go ahead and introduce yourself’ he spoke to her gently.

‘I’m Alice’ she squeaked out. No one dared utter a laugh, they were too transfixed, their eyes burning holes in her. ‘I moved here with my family. Since I caught the shrinking virus... well, this is the first time I've been allowed out on my own, and I'm hoping to meet some new friends that aren't part of a shrinking support group’ she laughed nervously, and looked back up at Mr. Andrews to signal that she was done.

‘That’s great, well to get you started I’m going to pair you up with George. He’ll be able to fill you in on what everyone is doing’ He placed his hand palm up in front of Alice. She lifted herself onto the structure and felt the cool rush of air as he carried her through the classroom. As quickly she had been picked her up she was put down. She climbed off on to the stained wood of the desk and again found herself looking up, up to the boy towering over her.

He extended his index finger towards her, she took it in both hands and shook it. Grinning up uneasily at George.

‘Right everyone knows what they’re doing so I’ll be around if you need any help’ Mr. Andrews wandered to the back of the room and started discussing the work with a small chattering group in the corner.

Alice looked back at George, he had dark hair, cut short at the sides. His fringe rolled out in waves, crashing across his head.

‘I like your hair’ Alice said, not really knowing what to say at all.

George smiled back at her, every inch of his mouth was perfect. His teeth were marble sculpted, a shining natural white. As he spoke she could taste the mint on his breath flicker with every word.

‘So I guess we’re partners then’ he said.

‘Looks like it’

‘They're all working on individual projects. Mr. Andrews spoke to me yesterday, he told me you’d be coming’

‘Oh’

‘Don’t worry, we’re going to be partnered on our project’

‘I can manage on my own just the same’ she said back abruptly overcoming her shyness.

‘I'm really only here to look out for you, and catch you up with what we've been doing, we don't have to do any work together. But I think it might be pretty cool if we did. If you want to that is’

She looked at George and could see he was getting a little nervous himself.

‘Sure’ she beamed up at him and laughed. She climbed onto his thumb. ‘Lift me up then’ she called, ‘I can’t keep yelling’

George brought his other hand around her, cupping her in his palm. He was careful to have his thumb cross over her waist than somewhere less appropriate. She was lifted to his shoulder. With delicate steps she placed herself close to his neck. At four centimetres tall she still had to stand enpointe to reach his ear.

‘What kind of art do you normally do?’ George asked

His trembling shoulder ushered her forward. She reached out Grabbing George's lobe with both hands to steady herself.

‘Painting and drawing mainly. I've been working on computers lately, y'know the touch screen ones. It's a lot easier than holding a pencil’ she laughed.

Her voice tingled in his ear, he felt her warm breath against his neck, and the cool of finger tips tap against his skin. From this close she sounded almost the same as anyone else. Her voice was a little lower and smoother than other girls he knew. But he liked it. He felt a lump in his throat and quickly tried to distract himself.

'Maybe we should do a drawing then, we could work from the last picture you did if that's cool' 

‘My last picture was of me sitting on the sink watching myself with a glass of wine and a book in the bath’ after she finished she felt herself turning red. Five minutes in and already burning up with fevered embarassment.

She saw George picking up a sketching pencil, his arm moved across the paper. Thick dark strokes outlined a shapely figure, her leg in the air relaxing back with a good book and a glass of wine. His hand rose back up and Alice climbed into the palm. She pulled out a thick wedge of charcoal from her pocket. She walked across the page and kneeled down at the large circle that formed the head. She lay on her side, her legs bent back and she stretched her arm forward sketching in the content expression on the girl’s face.

George smiled again, he began adding in the larger features of the bathroom, the sink, a hanging mirror and a unit of corner shelves filled with all kinds of beauty products. While he drew he realised what he was doing, he was drawing Alice. He was drawing Alice naked. He was drawing Alice naked in his bathroom. He tried to push the thought out of his mind. Which wasn't that easy when she stretched out face down in front of him. It didn't take him long to start stealing glances at her.

For over an hour the pair were engrossed in documenting the scene. For George it was the curves and visual appeal while Alice’s keen eye and small stature let her filter in detail where no one else could. As they drew a figure walked up behind them.

George jumped out of his skin feeling the hand touch his shoulder.

‘Easy there’ the girl laughed

‘Oh, hi Izzy’ George said back sheepishly

‘Are you going to introduce me?’

‘I think I just did’ George joked

Alice sat with her legs tucked away underneath her looking up at the giant girl.

‘Alice, this is Isabel’

‘Izzy’ she corrected him

Izzy had waves of white blonde hair that spiralled down in a twist in front of her ears. The rest of her hair was pulled back in a bun tied up with a flowery band. A thin layer of gloss highlighted her pink lips as she spoke. Her skin was fair but tanned as if she had just come back from a holiday.

Izzy stretched her hand down a little too fast, her finger hit Alice in the stomach.

‘Sorry I didn’t mean to do that, I’m so sorry are you alright?’ she sounded concerned

Alice gripped her stomach and took a deep breath.

‘I’m fine’ she squeaked up with an unconvincing wheeze, ‘you just caught me off guard’ she smiled up at her, her voice was still a little shaky.

‘I’ll leave you two to it, it looks great. I’m really sorry’ Izzy said one last time on her way back to her seat.

 

Izzy fell into her seat with a huff and a thump.

‘So’ Jessica said to her

‘That little bitch is trying to steal George from me’ she whispered

‘George isn’t your boyfriend’

‘Not with that little slut around’

Jessica sighed knowing that Izzy was ruthless when she wanted something she couldn’t have. Jealous and possessive weren't strong enough to describe her.

‘So what are you going to do about it?’  Knowing that Izzy could be a little crazy, especially when it came to boys. She asked because one way or another she'd be dragged into it, so she might as well get in on the ground floor of the fun.

‘The class is almost over’ was all Izzy said.

 

The clock ticked over to eleven, everyone began grabbing their bags.

‘I’ve got a free period now’ George said, ‘do you need a lift somewhere?’

‘Art history if you don’t mind?’

Alice felt a shadow creep up on her, she turned to see Izzy standing over her.

‘Did you say art history?’ Izzy interrupted, ‘looks like we’ve got the same class, I can take you if you’re okay with it. I want to make up for earlier with you. I mean we’re both going the same way’

Alice looked hesitantly up at George and then back to Izzy.

‘Okay’

Izzy placed her hand flat on the desk with her palm up. Letting her little classmate climb on.

‘I’ll see you later George’ she called out.

Izzy turned around biting her tongue as she carried Alice from the room. It didn’t take long for Jessica to catch up with the pair.

They turned left down a corridor.

‘Isn’t the art history lecture the other way?’ Alice called up

‘I don’t know, I’ve got a free period now’ Izzy answered back.

 

 

Izzy by Tiny adventurer

‘Let me go’ Alice wailed.

Izzy kept her leg gripped firmly between her fingers, watching as she swung helplessly in front of her face.

‘George is mine’ she said, slowly emphasising each word.

‘He was just helping me, we’re friends’

‘Friends are more than an inch tall’

‘Four centimetres’

‘What?’ she hissed.

‘I’m four centimetres, it’s more than inch’

Izzy smirked back.

 

‘Like it matters’ she said back ‘You’re a toy. Like all shrinkees.’

Alice started punching the air with a flurry of rolling fists, ‘Let me go’ she yelled again

‘Say you’re sorry for trying to steal George from me'

‘I didn’t’

Izzy smiled, she was hoping for a fight. She continued on, ‘I think we got off on the wrong foot’ Izzy said. Each of her words hit Alice with an apple scented bath of hot air. ‘You need to know that I’m in charge around here, so here's to the other foot’

Izzy slipped her left foot from her cream pump, her bare toes wiggled in the fresh air. The worrying sensation of skydiving whipped up around her as Izzy plunged her down towards her a excited toes. She placed a grovelling Alice between the pink painted nails of her big and second toe.

A probing finger held her in place riding against her back. Alice breathed in a hot summery scented lotion mixed with sweat. It wasn’t the most unpleasant smell, but it was one she would have rather not known. She could feel the thin cotton of her t-shirt dampening against the warm skin. The wiggling toes scrunched together forcing themselves in a seal around her waist holding her stuck fast. Izzy moved her foot back over her pump. A malevolent grin beam spread slyly across her face.

‘Have fun’ Izzy cooed down sweetly as she shoved her foot unceremoniously back into her pump. Her thumb pulled the back of her shoe over her heel. Securely trapping Alice inside. She let her toes relax and felt Alice wriggle free. She gave her foot a slight shake and felt the tiny girl bounce between her toes.

‘So how long do you think I should keep her in there?’ Izzy asked.

‘At least till lunch’ Jessica added.

‘You’re so bad’ she scrunched her toes reflexively making Alice squirm.

‘But it feels so good?'

‘You read my mind’

It was hot, sticky and dark. Her balled up fists simply slipped off the enormous toes. She let out a frustrated scream her teeth gnashing together. The humidity was unbearable, she was sweating profusely, her clothes were soaked in two kinds of sweat. Her throat went dry from the shouting. She felt her entire body begin to ache and tire.

 

 

Alice slowly opened her eyes, she licked her dry lips. Another fruity smelly filled her nostrils but without the heat and sweat. She still felt soaked through but whatever she was laying on now was cool to the touch. She saw Isabel stretched out above her, fiddling with some cheap white plastic object in her hand. Whatever it was, it dove towards her. She narrowly rolled out of the way, falling off her improvised boat with a splash into a strawberry flavoured drink. The plastic object pierced the cool platform she had been on, lifting it off into the sky.

She coughed and spluttered, juice dribbling from her lips, her lungs gasping for a fresh breath. She threw her arms onto the next nearest object. Her mind finally caught on,d she realised where she was after seeing a chunk of pineapple disappear past Izzy’s lips, buried by the decimating sounds by her pearl white teeth.

‘Izzy you bitch, get me out of here’ she screamed

Izzy stopped chewing, ‘uh oh, looks like someone still hasn’t realised her place’

She sent her cheap plastic fork down once more, piercing the banana slice Alice had sprawled onto. As she was being lifted up Alice dived back into the strawberry pool. Resurfacing to see another lifeboat disappear down Izzy’s throat.

Izzy delighted in watching Alice push away from fruit after fruit as she swallowed her hopes back. There was soon little more than a few morsels left, leaving Alice the biggest thing in the bowl treading water in the juice.

‘Say you’re sorry’ Izzy called down

‘Fuck you, you bitch’ Alice cried back.

Izzy feigned a sad expression, her lips turning up in a childish pout. She proceeded to drill her fork in once more. She hooked the prongs up underneath Alice’s t-shirt, they exited through the back of the neckline pushing down on her head.

She brought the tiny creature dripping and shivering to her mouth. She took her time to let the next three words wash over her.

‘Say you’re sorry’

Each word hit her in slow motion, she looked into the abyss in front of her. She saw thick strands of saliva group together and then tear apart. The boulder sized teeth would clack together in a roar of pronunciation. She stood her ground.

‘Fuck you’

Izzy saw no choice. She plunged the fork into her mouth, her lips dragged the tiny girl from her perch and onto her satisfied tongue. Her lips smacked together and with exaggerated moans of enjoyment bellowing up from her throat she pulled the empty fork out.

Alice couldn’t see anything, it was those same three unpleasant words today, hot, sticky and dark. Grooves and bumps rippled against her body, the cool freshness was slurped off of her as she endured a violent sucking sensation. She was probed and explored. The insatiable tongue marvelled her body, its flicks and strokes carved out her shape with precision. She felt the tip force itself between her legs. Her back rolled against the set of impenetrable teeth, her arms looked to grab on to the saliva coated rocks for purchase. Without warning the tongue thrust against her again, swatting her body to the side. She was swirled around and rinsed out, forced into pooling spit and then sucked dry. The air pressure was incredible, it was like being in a jet engine, a quick hurricane force that would suck the oxygen from her lungs. The tongue moved her again dragging her against the roof of the mouth and letting her slap back down. Her arms gave way and she struggled to stand.

As if on cue Alice was placed limply on top of the molars. The top set lowered onto her, slowly putting more pressure on her body.

 

 

Izzy had delighted in throwing the tiny girl about her mouth, her struggles felt like popping candy. After a while she forgot she even had Alice in there, it was just as if she was sucking on a sweet.

‘I think she’s had enough, we should check on her’ Jessica said.

Izzy wasn’t even paying attention she lifted the clear plastic bowl still swimming with juice from her fruit salad to her pursed lips.

Alice saw the glimmer of light beginning to shine in. The teeth relaxed and she rolled off of them back on to the tongue in exhaustion. It bumped and wiggled and she found herself centred upon it near to the lips. The prison gates opened before her, but not to a set of fingers to pull her free. A tipping container of strawberry liquid lurched forward unleashing a sickly sweet torrent. She was swept helplessly back to carved out pearls. Her skin bruised against the rocky teeth as she circled back to the front of the mouth. The waterfall kept crashing down forcing her underneath. She resurfaced and saw her gates close shut again. A deep glugging sound boomed towards her, she was being dragged closer and closer to the pit.

‘Alice!’ Jessica cried out

Izzy stopped. A single drop of juice dribbled from her lips. Her eyes widened in horror. Her tongue searched her mouth wildly. Finally finding a limp figure, it latched on. Izzy carefully swallowed back the rest of the juice. She put her fingers into her mouth pulling out the tiny girl. For a moment she hung there in front of the enormous pair of eyes. Both the girls watched her, waiting.

A devious smile spread across Isabel’s lips when she heard the sound of choking and spluttering.

Alice’s breath was rapid and empty, gulping in huge amounts of air. She brought herself to look up at the girl holding her so carelessly in front of her face. An eyebrow raised and a one-sided smirk, told her all she needed to know.

‘I’m sorry’ Alice wheezed out.

‘That wasn’t so hard was it?’ Izzy asked not waiting for an answer, ‘I think it goes without saying, if you tell anyone about this, next time I won’t start by putting you in my shoe. You’ll be under it’ Izzy laughed dropping the tiny girl on the table.

Alice lay there breathing heavily, her clothes clung groggily to her body. The smell of strawberry and saliva poisoned her nostrils and just about every part of her hurt.

Jessica looked relieved. For a moment she really though Izzy was going to swallow her. She reached out to the girl with her index finger. Prodding her in the stomach and rolling her over so she lay on her back.

‘Izzy, I’m going to the toilet. I’ll take Alice with me to get cleaned up’

Izzy just shrugged and began tearing at the cardboard pakaging that kept her fresh sandwich from her.

 

 

Alice was rolled into Jessica’s palm. The fingers curled up over her, tightening her into a balled up fist. She got the same panicky feeling from Izzy’s feet and mouth, the hot, sticky and dark feeling.

Jessica swung her arms as she walked to the toilet, she pushed the door open with her balled up fist. To her relief it seemed empty. She moved over to the sink and unfurled her hand. Jessica looked down for the first time with sympathy for the little girl. She turned the tap on, playing with the hot and cold until it became comfortable. She moved the girl under the water, it hit her gut with a powerful blow. Alice choked up at the impact. Jessica quickly moved her other hand over the top, letting the water dribble between her fingers. With her thumb she slowly massaged Alice. Removing any slime and stickiness.

Alice felt Jessica’s thumb press into to her. It rubbed along her sides, the ridges of her finger print moved in slow deliberate circles over her body. Their eyes met with a look of embarrassment on each of them as Jess moved her thumb between Alice’s ample breasts. The thumb rolled over them, gently lifting them apart and back together.

Alice lay there soaked through again, in the palm of another giant girl. Her eyes turned red and her lip quivered. Before she knew it she threw arms around Jess’s thumb letting a flood of tears leave her. She had been holding it in the whole time, and now she couldn’t anymore.

Jess began tearing up herself, the small helpless girl clung ferociously to her digit. She could feel her chest heaving against her.

‘I’m sorry’ Jess whispered down.

Alice felt Jess move her hand, it retreated into her sleeve. She rolled Alice around in the folded tube drying her clean. Her makeup was smudged, her hair was ruined and her boots still full of water, but she kneeled sitting on the back of her legs in Jess’ palm and stuttered out a thank you.

'It's probably best you do what Izzy said and don't tell anyone, you don't want to find out what she's capable of This will just be our little secret, deal?' Jess smiled down at Alice, she moved her up gently, close to the right of her chest to an open pocket of her shirt. Alice took the hint, slowly she crawled forward and lowered herself in.

'Deal' she said and curled up in the bottom. She heard the soothing sound of a heartbeat, the slow exhalations of breaths and felt the soft warm heat emanating from the other side of the cotton. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up later to the sound of shuffling, Jess’s fingers entered the pocket and lifted her out. She was slowly lowered to the desk, she felt safe looking up at George who was looking back down at her a little worried.

‘What happened?’ George asked.

 

Ride home by Tiny adventurer

‘We had a little accident with my lunch’ Jess quickly covered. She looked down at Alice, her head gently nodded forward prompting Alice to speak.

‘It was my fault really’ Alice said with her head down, she looked up to meet George’s eyes, ‘We were messing around and I started showing off. I was walking around the edge of a bowl, and while Izzy and Jess were talking I sort of slipped in’

‘Sort of slipped in?’ George smiled with an incredulous chuckle.

‘It’s a good thing Izzy noticed me, I almost ended up being Jess’ lunch’  she faked an endearing laugh, when all she wanted to do was curl up and cry again.

‘You better watch out Alice, college can eat you alive’ George laughed back, ‘just try to be more careful next time’

‘I’ll try, but I can a bit of a klutz sometimes’ she laughed joining in, even though she had been faking it, she already felt better.

‘I’ll leave you two to get on with it, see you later Alice’ Jess said heading towards her usual seat.

 

Izzy sauntered in, hips swaying, bopping to her headphones and mouthing out the lyrics. She shot Alice a dirty look that turned into a sadistic grin. Pulling her headphones down around her neck she headed over to Alice and George’s table.

‘How’s my new favourite friend’ Izzy sang down still in tune with the music.

‘I heard what happened at lunch’ George interrupted.

‘Oh,’ Izzy started, narrowing her eyes at Alice, she could see she was already starting to tremble.

‘It’s a good thing you’re looking out for her, I heard she almost became Jess’ snack’

‘Well, how could I let that happen?’ she let herself have a little sigh of relief inside, ‘Not to a new BFF’ her hand lurched forward, her index finger and middle finger curled around Alice’s petit frame, crossing over each other as they squeezed the life out of her, ‘we’re already like that’ Izzy laughed. ‘It’s our new secret handshake isn’t that right? She came up with it herself’ she let her fingers relax and Alice dropped free. Not waiting for her to get her breath back to say anything, ‘You’ve seen the way Jess eats, funnelling everything put in front of her like a pig.’ Izzy snorted, ‘Anything that finds its way into that girls’ stomach doesn’t find a way out again.’ She giggled, she used her finger to pat Alice a little too hard on the back.

‘Well I’m glad you did’ he said back, ‘You can never have too many people watching out for you’

‘Don’t worry about that, I’ll always keep a close eye on her’ flashing a smile, ‘See you late Ally’ she sang slipping her a wink on her walk back to her seat.

 

Alice was pretty quiet for the rest of the day, she decided to work by herself, roughing out portraits and figure drawings from a book.

George stayed the same, only because he thought she was really into her work and didn’t want to interrupt.

It was about 4 ‘o’ clock when people started to leave. Izzy was hanging around the back waiting for the right moment.

‘I think it’s time we start thinking about heading off’ George said

Alice looked at him curiously.

‘How did you think you were getting home?’ he asked.

She thought for a moment, realising that her mum never said she was going to pick her up.

‘I, ummm…’ she mumbled.

‘I’m your ride, it’s on my way back anyway’

 

Izzy stood up, shoving the last few bits into her bag she headed over to see the pair of them.

‘Ally, you ready to leave?’ Izzy said as less of a question and more of a plan.

‘Izzy?’ George said, ‘I was actually just getting ready to walk Alice back myself’

‘Don’t be silly, you don’t have to do that. We already talked about it at lunch. I drove up today, I can whizz Ally back home in five minutes. It’ll probably be more comfortable for her than bouncing around on a twenty or thirty minute walk’ she cocked her eyebrow, knowing that he would have to admit she was right.

‘Well if it’s not out of your way’ he stuttered out sounding a little disappointed.

‘It’s no trouble’ she said scooping Alice up as she did, ‘isn’t that right sweetie?’ she smiled down warmly at her, ‘I just need the address to put into my satnav’

‘I’ve got it written down here’ he said ripping a sheet of paper from his notebook.

Alice felt her stomach churning, this couldn’t be happening to her, now Izzy would know where she lived. She would never feel safe again.

‘Thanking you’ Izzy sweetly sang pulling the note from George’s hand, ‘Well we better be on our way then, say bye bye’ Izzy cooed like she was talking to a child, she wrapped Alice’s tiny satchel around her pinkie by the strap.

‘Bye George’ Alice said as she was already being turned around.

Izzy left walking with a skip in her step, her classmate in her hand and plans already forming in her head.

George started putting away his work. Getting ready to leave as well.

 

Izzy opened up the driver’s side of her silver hatchback, she dropped Alice against the back of the passenger seat, not concerned about the rolling fall she had. She pulled the door to and looked down at the tiny little girl she now had locked in her car.

‘I think you already know that it’s not going to be a five minute whizz home runt’ she plucked Alice between her thumb and forefinger and brought up to her face. ‘It’s probably not safe for you to be in a seat without a belt.’

Alice felt herself being lowered down, Izzy’s other hand groped below her pulling away at the neckline of her top. The giant fingers pried at the left cup of her bra leaving a small opening.

‘Izzy, it’s gone too far. It’s not funny anymore’ she shouted. The fingers holding her up released. She slid face first across the perfumed chest and rolled down the hill of her breast to neatly fall into the dark foreboding cup of Izzy’s bra. With a snapping sound she was pressed firmly into the supple flesh as it contorted like memory foam around her body.

‘I’m going to enjoy this’ Alice heard Izzy’s voice echo down, before being cut out by the ignition of her car starting up.

A purple laced bra, a white sports tank, and a checked woollen shirt all stood between Alice and freedom. For Izzy though, these all kept her little pet suckling at her teat. Her complaints and objections went unheard as Izzy sang along to the radio. She felt herself becoming a little flushed at the tiny squirming within her bra.

Alice was doing everything to regain some control of the situation, she was grabbing at everything in front of her trying to get a good handful to pull herself up. She finally found herself a good grip and starting reaching into a climb, her free hand and both her legs were grappling about trying to get another good hold. As she managed to pull herself up, she felt herself forced even tighter against her sunken lace prison. The skin that she was pressed against seemed to grow, swelling against her chest like a probing finger holding her place.

‘If you wanted to make my nipple hard, then good job pipsqueak’ Izzy laughed, feeling Alice still hitting and kicking against her erect nipple. ‘We’re there now anyway, you can stop your kicking’

The car rolled to a stop, she felt Izzy’s whole body shift to lean over to the side, and it pushed Alice back down to the underside of her breast. She had mouthful of the warm sweating skin as she tried to scream.

A crackling voice called something out from outside the car.

‘Can I get a double cheeseburger, medium fries and a large banana milkshake?’

‘…..number 2…….. Pay…. Thank you’ the voice crackled back.

Her world shifted back upright and the car lurched forward again.

‘I hope you like fast food’ Izzy said

 

 

 

Served with a side of mAlice by Tiny adventurer

Izzy pulled up outside her house. She picked up her order and headed in, straight up to her room. She perked up inhaling the warm gooey smell of processed food and plastic cheese. It was just after 4, no one else was home yet, Izzy had the place to herself. She took the food from the paper bag crumpling it into a ball as she did so.  She caught the lid of the burger box, flipping it open.

‘They never give you enough’ Izzy said, she fished into her bra pulling a very frightened Alice out, ‘Lucky it’s just the two of us, a mouthful should be more than enough for you’

‘I’m a vegetarian’ Alice answered with a rock in her throat.

‘Lucky I got a cheese burger then’ She grinned lifting the top bun

‘It’s still got meat in it’

‘But you won’t be eating it’ Izzy pried the top burger away and dropped Alice on top of the melting cheese, ‘You’re going to be part of it’ she let the top burger drop back down and placed the bun back on top. She choked back a handful of fries and then squeezed the top and bottom of the burger together as she raised it to her peppered lips.

 Alice was catapulted down to the cheesy soup, she sank in to the grimy mix. She turned over on to her back coated in the melted gloop. Her hands shielded her from the greasy slap of the violating burger. It was her first taste of meat in five years and it stung. Wedging her in the slop of burger brand sauce and sense offending cheese. The heat boiled around her as Izzy pressed down on top mashing her into the sweltering tang. The meat ground against her body, rallying her to attention, her tiny form worked into a ball easy enough to be gulped back. The searing heat reprieved to the severing bite of Izzy gnashing away a giant sized mouthful. She could see through the teeth marked meat into Izzy’s mouth. She chewed without hesitation, her mouth agape filtering the mush into a workable size. She swallowed back the ball and brought her hungry sauce stained teeth in for another bite. She saw strands of crystallising saliva stretch so far they broke away. Spit frothed around the monstrous tongue, sizzling and bubbling with anticipated splendour. The dark of her widening gullet approached. A serpent tongue writhed free, flicking at the layers before it. She had her face slapped with the rippling buds. She let out a shriek as the teeth chomped again, separating her from the rest of the sandwich. In a churning food-slide she hit the lapping appendage, with unrelenting hunger the beast lopped her atop of the boulder-like molars. Alice kicked her legs off from the walls of her cheek flying back on an awaiting tongue. Just in time to avoid the clacking gnash of jaws as they tore through the unrecognisable mash. The tongue lifted up, Alice felt herself slipping towards the abyss. The churned up mouthful slipped away with an echoing gulp. The tongue rested back in place granting Alice some respite to stew in the heated cavern. A satisfied ‘mmmm’ sound hummed around her as Izzy let her tongue flicker out to lap across her lips. The brief glimpse she had let her see Izzy bringing the burger in for another bite.

Izzy felt the little runt scampering around her mouth, she toyed with the idea of swallowing her manipulating the girl clawing and biting around her mouth. She wasn’t going to swallow her, but she wasn’t going to go out of her way to not swallow her. She moved the burger back to mouth drawing in another huge bite. The mix crowded into her mouth, with decisive dexterity she juggled it all having it circling her little captive ready to attack.

Alice’s found herself surrounded by chewed up food, looming down at her in an accusatory ring. In one motion it was all on top of her, hustling her into another grim gulp of meat.

Izzy sucked on the lump, rolling it back and forth over her tongue, wedging it between her teeth and pushing it into the roof of her mouth until she had drained all the flavour. She moved the bite back, positioning it just short of her throat. With another deafening gulp she felt the bite roll into her stomach. She reached to drink wrapping her suckling lips around the straw.

Alice had managed to free herself from the blob just as it slid down the hollow of her throat with a wet gulp. She pulled herself on to all fours. The air was drawn back, a plastic tube pierced through the soft pink lips. A slurping rumbling was her first indication that something was off. The stifling cavernous dark was interrupted as a thick flood splashed into life. Alice was carried away in a swirling torrent of freezing cold banana shake. She was sucked clean before another flash flood crashed in to take its place.

Izzy opened her mouth, still flush with milkshake she let it sieve around her tongue, a babbling brook creaming her teeth to a sugary yellow.

Alice sank in the syrupy goo, bobbing against the underside of her swimming tongue. She got her first breath of fresh air as Izzy’s tip reeled back and probed back up between her legs. Lifting her up to the life raft of teeth. She managed to flop her body over the slippery row to see her reflection. Izzy was holding a mirror in front of her mouth. Her tongue started shaking, a heat laugh burst from nowhere, the babbling brook turned into a destructive wave washing Alice out.

Izzy choked back laughing, when she saw Alice adorning her tongue, a milk shaken centre piece she couldn’t help herself from spitting the mouthful of milk along with Alice out on to her desk in a roaring fit of laughter.

‘Has anyone ever told you that you would make a good tongue stud?’ Izzy said wiping the dribble from her lips with the back of her hand. She looked down at her little prisoner, dripping and shivering she rolled her finger pressing down into her heaving chest.

Alice lay there spluttering coughs between each heavy breath. Izzy’s finger plunged into her, winding the life out of her. Her knees cocked back and she lifted from her bag trying to grab for her stomach.

‘You’ve still got some of my milkshake on you, that’s one thing I won’t share’ Izzy lifted Alice up by the scruff of her neck back to her mouth. Her lips opened wide engulfing the poor little girl for the third time that day. She let her tongue explore every inch of Alice’s body sucking back every drop of banana milkshake away. She lifted her back out from her mouth to let the now saliva coated girl dangle between her fingers.

‘You’ve passed the taste test’ Izzy smirked, deliberately running her tongue along her upper lip, ‘it’s good to know that if I ever get peckish, I always have you to snack on.’ Her teeth snapped together, biting shut inches from Alice’s face, her lips pursed and she gently blew, smiling as she swung in the breeze. ‘I think you know what happens if you tell anyone’ Izzy continued, ‘Now I know where you live’ she pulled the scrunched up paper out of her pocket, ‘If you even so much as say my name, you’ll get to see first-hand where the rest of the food ends up’.

She stood up, carrying Alice with her as she headed downstairs.

‘I think it’s time I get you home’ Izzy said fumbling with her keys in one hand, ‘buckle up because you’re riding in front with me again…and I don’t mean in my bra’ Izzy laughed, her fingers pulling at her skirt.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4186