Aura, the 21st Century Titanide by Samius
Summary:

A rookie private detective and his assistant/girlfriend are hired to look into a missing secret project of a small research lab. A researcher is the prime suspect in the crime, and has also vanished. The detective and his girlfriend, however, are unaware that the infamous PMC for which the lab was developing the project is also hunting down the same person...


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Unaware, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 21401 Read: 49863 Published: May 08 2014 Updated: June 09 2014
Story Notes:

 Disclaimer: All the characters, places etc. in this story are fictional. No real persons or orginazations are used in this story and any resemblence to any actual people/organizations is completly accidental. 

1. Chapter 1 - The Case by Samius

2. Chapter 2 - Innocent Pleasure by Samius

3. Chapter 3 - The Therapist by Samius

4. Chapter 4 - Day 2 in Blue Peak City by Samius

5. Chapter 5 - Therapized! by Samius

6. Chapter 6 - The Many Peaks of Blue Peak City by Samius

7. Chapter 7 - Man Down by Samius

8. Chapter 8 - Just in a Day's Work by Samius

Chapter 1 - The Case by Samius
Author's Notes:

Here we go!

Ryan Redwood moved to the edge of the chair, studying the file he'd just been handed on the missing employee. The picture in the file showed a young woman with dark brown hair. If her personal information hadn't been printed right next to the picture, Ryan would've thought her to be much younger, perhaps even a high schooler. Ryan took a quick look at the information next to the picture:

Name: Emilia Moore
Born: may 20, 1987
Height: 5.4 ft
Job Title: Research Assistant

Ryan took a cursory look at the next couple of pages in the file on Emilia Moore's education background, experience etc. and handed the file back to Dr. Stein, the head researcher of the lab.

"As you can see, we keep a pretty good record of our employees here." said Dr. Stein, shifting his gaze from Ryan to the beautiful blond which had accompanied him to his office. Dr. Stein wasn't sure why the board of directors  would recommend such a young and unexperienced private detective for a case as important as this one. It'd been 3 days since all project data had been stolen from their main server, and there was no question that it was an inside job, and to make matters worse, all their back up data was deleted too. All they needed to do now was find Emilia, and retrieve the data from her before their contractors found out. But instead, he was stuck in his office with these two youngsters who looked as if they'd chosen the job to look for adventure. Dr. Stein sighed.

Ryan leaned back and looked at his assistant, Summer, who was typing on her laptop. She raised her head and exchanged a look with him, and gave him a crooked smile. Ryan smiled back and looked at Dr. Stein sigh. "And you said that this Ms. Moore has a residence in Blue Peak city? " 

"Well, her aunt does." Replied Dr. Stein, "or used to, as she passed away about a year ago, and Miss Moore inherited her house. This is the only residence she owns so far as we know."

Ryan nodded and looked at summer sitting across the coffee table. She closed her laptop and winked. "I've got all we need for now, Ryan." she said confidently. Ryan and Summer stood up. So did Dr. Stein.

"Okay Dr. Stein. We'll head to Blue Peak city right away." said Ryan, reaching for a hand shake with Dr. Stein.

"Just remember," Said Dr. Stein in a low voice, "we don't want the law enforcement agencies to be invloved in any way..."

"I understand." Ryan said firmly, "Don't worry sir. You can count on us."


---------------

As Ryan and Summer got in their car to begin their 5 hour drive to Blue Peak city, the cellphone of Martin Miller, the head of internal security at Bolt Security Services, or "BSS", rang twice before it was picked up. "Hello?" Martin said quickly, "Yes sir! we'll be moving out shortly." 

He hung up and immediatly got on his radio. "Chavez have the guys ready up in 20." He ordered. "We're going to Blue Peak city."

 

----------------

300 miles to the north, just past High Ridge mountains lies Blue Peak city. In one of its back alleys, just next to a dumpster, a drunk man could be seen urinating with one hand on the wall as support. A small girl wearing a navy t-shirt and jeans approached him. He finished his business and turn around unsteadily, just to face a pretty girl with brown hair. 

"Woah!" he said in a slow, dumb way, "what's a little lady like you doing back here? looking to be naughty, eh?" He laughed hard and almost stumbled on an empty bottle trying to approach her.

The girl smiled as she reached in her pocket and took out a syringe full of a blue liquid. She carefully aimed it at the man who was baffled at the sight of the syringe, and pushed the plunger all the way through. The blue liquid squirted out and splashed in the man's face. As he was forcing his half functioning brain to realize what was happening, he started to shrink quickly, and soon his view of the smiling girl was blocked by the inside of his t-shirt. After that it was only darkness, and the heavy weight of his clothes on him. What he assumed was his t-shirt was now more like a thick woolen blanket, and soon he began to panic. 

The girl watched the man shrink with extreme satisfaction. She couldn't believe she'd single handedly finished the project in just two days. The formula was now complete, and she could get on with her plan. As she was about to walk past the heap of clothes, she noticed a small lump moving franticly under the t-shirt, where the belly button would be. She aimed her next step right on the moving part, and the toe section of her blue converse landed right on top of the small lump.

She paused  there for a moment, cherishing the sensation that passed through her as her left foot's toes and arch felt the movement beneath them getting more frantic. "There's a grown man under my foot" she wispered, as if convincing herself of the reality of the situation. The sensation got stronger by the second, and so did the struggles of the lump under her converse. She resumed her walk and shifted all her weight on her left foot and the pathetic creature beneath it. She raised her other foot and felt that she got taller by about an inch, now that she was standing on the lump with full weight. The struggles stopped, then the man's body suddenly collapsed under her small foot, and she heard a series of suprisingly loud snaps. Jolts of ecstasy ran through her body as she took another step and moved past the heap of clothes, now adorned with a blood stain. She looked at the sole of her left shoe, and saw a similar blood stain there. "At least he was too drunk to realize how pathetically he died." she said to herself, her voice shaking slightly. "You were right though," She said to the blood stain on the buttom of her shoe, "I'm planning to be real naughty."

She laughed and walked on, as the man's blood got mixed more  and more with puddle water on the buttom of her shoe, with her every step. 

 

End Notes:

So we pretty much know the main characters by now, except maybe 1 or 2 others. I tried to keep the introduction as short as 1 chapter long so we can get to the action parts ASAP!!

Thank you for reading, please let me know what you think. I proof read it, but if there are any minor mistakes, or uncommon collacations/sentences, please forgive me as Im not writing in my first language :)

Expect another chapter real soon! The next one will be longer...

Chapter 2 - Innocent Pleasure by Samius
Author's Notes:

Here we get to know the last main character, and the pieces begin to move into place for the grand scheme!

Well, no luck here.” Said Ryan as he emerged from the back of the decrepit suburban house. Summer raised an eyebrow, “Nothing back there either?” She asked. “Nope, the back door is boarded up too, and there’s a thick layer of dust everywhere. I don’t think anyone has used this place in months!”

Disappointed, they both walked back to the car and headed for the motel room Summer had booked online before their arrival in Blue Peak city. Summer looked out the window as Ryan drove the car through the evening traffic. The city lights started to turn on one by one, and a drizzle started. “It’s a nice town.” She remarked.

“Yeah.” Replied Ryan, looking at a patrol car on the opposite lane as it passed by. “The sort whose people are insulated from all the mess out there in the big cities.” Silence ensued for some time until Ryan suddenly asked: “Do you think I did the right thing? Becoming a private investigator I mean…”

“Of course.” Retorted Summer, “This sort of work is the only thing you can have as a job.”

“Yeah, well I mean,” Said Ryan hesitantly, “It’s a lot different than being with the force. I have no real authority here…I just wish…”

“No.” Interrupted Summer, “The police force is out of the question for you now, and you should let bygones be bygones. Besides,” She continued with a childish smile, “you’d never be able to have such a hot partner in the force, would you?”

“That’s true baby” Said Ryan with passion, feeling relieved.  

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------


Detective Tony Hobbs of the missing persons division pushed his glasses all the way up on his nose, until they left a mark on his brow, before swearing at the report on his desk for the fourth time. “This is the third report of a missing person in the past two days!” He shouted, spitting at the report, at the coffee mug next to it, and mostly at the cop who’d brought him the report. This one was for a Jeremy Larson, 32. An unemployed, good for nothing bum like many others who roamed the streets without anyone ever paying any attention to them. This one however, was going to cause even more problems for Tony.

The officer who’d brought the report laughed at the detectives expressions. “Looks like you finally have to earn your salary, Tony.”

“Oh you can go…” Shouted Tony before realizing his co-worker had shut the door and left the office. Tony didn’t know why people had suddenly started going missing, but it was trouble for him. And he didn’t like trouble. Not. One. Bit.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the town, Emilia Moore opened the glove box and took out a small cardboard box with a picture of a green soap on it. She peeled off the duct tape that had wrapped the box from all sides, and open its side, revealing two naked, miniature men. As soon as the box was opened, they darted out as fast as they could, only to find themselves falling on the front seat of what seemed like a car the size of a basketball stadium. Staggered at the sheer height of the ceiling, they realized the gigantic third person present.

 “Holy Shit!” Said the one with dark hair. “She actually did it! She shrank us Bob!”

Bob didn’t say a word. He just sat there on the soft seat, staring at the smiling giantess in front of him with his mouth half open. He began to shiver as he heard the soft voice.

“What’s the matter, Bob?” Emilia said, “You were such a smart mouth less than half an hour ago.”

Bob couldn’t believe that mountain of a woman was the little attractive girl he had complimented earlier to break the ice, and hopefully get her number.

“Look, ma’am.” Said Bob’s friend, “My friend and I, we weren’t rude to you. Even if you felt that way, we’re both very sorry. Tell her Bob…” Continued the shrunken man nervously, as he noticed the girl’s hands stretching out toward them. “TELL HER YOU’RE SORRY!” He managed to shout before being engulfed by the soft flesh of the girl’s hand from all sides.

Emilia held the two men in her fists, still unable to believe her power over them. The men were entrapped in her fists from the knees up, and she could see their tiny legs struggling. She tightened her grip, noticing the increase in the struggles of the legs. As for their upper body, the men were so compressed that they couldn’t move anything but their fingers in the girl’s firm fists. She tightened her grip even more, and as the struggles were about to stop completely, she suddenly opened her hands, smiling at the two red and exhausted bodies on her palms. She put one of the men in the ashtray of her car. He was Bob, or maybe the other guy. It was difficult for her to distinguish the two from an arm’s distance. It didn’t matter either.

“You sit there little guy.” She told the frozen figure. “Or next time I’ll crush you in my hand.”

She diverted her attention to the other man coughing on her palm. She put the cardboard box on her lap, and put the man on top of it. He lied there, still coughing and gasping for air. She then proceeded to take a tube of liquid glue from her purse, and opened it.

Wha…What are you doing?” The man finally said in a coarse voice, just as the girl’s hand landed on his lower body, pressing him on his stomach against the cardboard. The girl held his arms behind him with her index and thumb, and his entire strength wasn’t enough to match that of her soft fingers. He then felt something sticky being poured on his hands and his back. “Oh God!,” He shouted painfully, “IT HURTS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH!

Emilia didn’t heed his cries and continued to apply the glue on the man’s ankles. The man felt a cool wind blowing on his back, and with shock, realized what had happened to him. “Are you crazy? You can’t do that to someone! It’s…”

“Wrong?” Emilia added brazenly. “Well you are in no position to determine right and wrong, are you?” She said before throwing the man on the seat next to her. The man’s pain had subsided, but his wrists and ankles were itching like crazy, and he realized he couldn’t move his arms or legs. All he could do was lie there helplessly, with his face pressed against the seat. From what he heard he guessed Bob was going through the same ordeal. It wasn’t long before he suddenly felt the floor falling, much to his surprise though, it was him being raised by a soft yet gigantic index finger on his belly and another finger on his back.

Emilia held her two captives in front of her, her eyes shining with something between wild pride and extreme happiness.

“Now, we’re going to try something I’ve been wondering about for some time now.” She said in an abnormally normal voice. If not for her eyes – and their pathetic size - the shrunken man would’ve thought that they were about to try out a new Asian restaurant. But the girl’s eyes had something sinister in them. He suddenly realized that the buttons of the girl’s shirt were open, and he could see her breasts in a loosely worn pink bra.

“Since you two gentlemen were quite classy,She said with a little smile, “and also showed interested in my body…”

“He did, not me!” interjected the shrunken man hastily.

“Shut up!” Said Emilia sharply, “You’re making it harder on yourself stupid. Anyway, as I was saying, because of that, I’m going to give you a treat.”

Bob finally snapped out of the panic attack he’d experienced, just to realize he was getting closer and closer to a pair of well-shaped breasts in a pink bra. “Oh…!” he sighed louder than he’d wanted. Emilia noticed.

“Well, look who’s back among us! I thought you’d had a stroke or something.” Said Emilia, her smile beginning to widen into a laughter. Bob looked at Emilia’s thumb pressing him in his belly, and then looked back at her gigantic laughing teeth, and finally settled his eyes on her breasts, looking as confused as a man could possibly be.

Emilia couldn’t stop her burst of laughter as she put the two naked men in her bra, carefully positioning them against her pink, soft nipples. “Not sure whether to be happy or frightened, huh little guy?” She said, tightening her bra as much as possible. She could feel the two “men” being pressed as hard as possible against her nipples. She also felt a sharp object trying to piercing her left nipple. It suddenly struck her.

“Are you actually enjoying this, Bob? She said, her voice shaking slightly. “Well that makes the two of us.” She continued, as she felt her nipples getting hard pressing against the two bodies. “I happen to enjoy this more than you can imagine.” She continued as she started the ignition.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

On the east road at exactly 7:30, a navy SUV followed by a black van could be seen going toward Blue Peak city. Martin was in the SUV, and he answered his cell as soon as it began to vibrate. After he hung up, he turned to the driver and said: “No need to check out the house anymore. The private eye has already done it. It is abandoned, as expected.”

“Where do you want me to go then, boss?” The driver asked.

“We need to lay low for this one, the brass want to avoid any attention.” Martin replied, “We’ll stay at the safe house for now… until the detective finds a new lead.”

“Can’t we at least ask around?” Said a third person sitting at the back.

“Absolutely not,” Martin replied quickly, “The company must not be involved directly. We let that guy Redwood stick his nose anywhere he wants. And when he finds a lead as to her whereabouts…” Martin paused, feeling the pistol on his belt, “Then, and only then, we’ll move in to finish the job.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

The citizens of Blue Peak city began to go to bed to prepare for the next work day, completely oblivious to the events that were slowly taking shape in the corners of their beloved city, and the impact they’d have on their peaceful town.

 

 

 

End Notes:

We're pretty much through the introduction. The Emilia parts are very discriptive because I plan to have a few but elaboratly depicted giantess scenes most of the time, although they will be some quick ones too!

Let me know what you think of the story so far. All reviews are welcome.

 

Chapter 3 - The Therapist by Samius
Author's Notes:

I had some  fun with my (hopefully) future colleages, the psychologists. It is just a little joke, coming from an avid psychology student, and it is entirely Stereotypical. I mean I can't even grow a full beard =( I do smoke pipe though =D

The sexual side of the experience disappeared as soon as Bob lost control of his second erection. Having been confined in giant girl’s bra with his face pressed against her now hard pink nipple, it didn’t take long for him to develop his already tickling sensation into a full erection. The space between the bra fabric and the girl’s breast was so small that Bob couldn’t see anything but the soft flesh shoved into his face. He did feel his hard penis trying to force its way into her breast though, and the pressure it caused on his manhood, added to his intimate, all-body contact with the giant girl, made the control of his erection even more difficult. The first time his manhood exploded he could feel the warm fluid making its way down along his legs and on the flesh wall against them, and he was afraid that the giant girl to whom he was now merely an insignificance would sense it too, and get mad.

To his suprise, she reacted by a loud “Oh…!”, and Bob suddenly felt an immense pressure on his back, rubbing him hard against the breast and jerking him up and down against the nipple. The pressure was unbearable, and went on for a good 3 minutes. Bob tried to shout, tried to plead and beg the girl to stop but he was being pressed and moved up and down so hard that he only managed to take short, quick breaths whenever his face wasn’t swallowed by the soft flesh, in order to survive. He inhaled whatever oxygen there was, mixed with the smell of sweat and a faint lotion inside the left cup of the giant girl’s bra. His second erection exploded even faster, because his hard penis was not only piercing the flesh, but it was also being pushed from side to side and up and down by the movement of what he concluded was the giant hand of the giant girl rubbing him against hers breast violently for pleasure.

As the girl stopped, Bob was too exhausted to even try to shout or get her attention by anyway. It was clear to him now, as he rested his cheek on the upper curve of her nipple, covered in sweat, both his and the giant girl’s, and his juice, too exhausted to do anything and breathing heavily in the small, damp space he had. He was no insignificance to the young girl. He was a toy.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Ryan was in the bathroom of their motel room, brushing his teeth, when he heard Summer calling his name. “Whagh iss iph?” He said, his mouth full of water and tooth paste. He then saw the reflection of Summer in the mirror.

“I was running a background check on Emilia, and I found out that she actually lived here in Blue Peak city until she went to college.” She said proudly.

Running a background check, huh?” Ryan replied laughing, after he’d finished washing his mouth. She had come a long way from the history major student Ryan had seen for the first time 2 years ago. He could still remember the stressed, crying blonde whose purse was snatched from her when he was still on the force. He also remembered the beating he gave the convict, for making such an innocent girl so upset. Right after he returned her belongings, he asked her out. To his great pleasure, and amazement, she agreed.

Now she looked more like a modern Sherlock Holmes on leave, standing there in her pink pajamas, with a tablet in hand and a daring smile, talking about running background checks. “So? We’re already in Blue Peak city and there’s no sign of her.” He continued.

“Sometimes, I wonder if you really were a cop.” Summer replied with a laugh, quickly kissing Ryan before his frown could get a chance to lead to words. “We can talk to the people who knew her back then. Maybe they have another address of her, or maybe she has contacted them recently. We still have time to make it to the school.” She continued, still hugging Ryan.

“That’s my girl!” Ryan said, kissing her forehead, “so, any luck finding anyone?”

“Nope, just her high school. There must be someone there who has some information about her though.”

Well, damn. You finally managed to prove yourself useful as an assistant!” Blurted Ryan before running for shelter under the blanket as soon as Summer landed her first punch in his shoulder.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Emilia took some deep breaths to slow down her heart, and rolled down the window to let fresh, cool air in. She then checked her rear view mirror, scanning for any strange people, but there was no one there. She wondered when the BSS would catch up. They were already late, and she was sure she wasn’t followed. Unless, she thought, they had decided not to pull all their resources to find me. It was just like BSS to not directly get involved into anything. They did the same about the research lab and the project. She got out of the car, walked to the trunk and opened it. Inside there was a variety of strange equipment made from everyday items. In the ones that included a transparent container, a blue liquid was visible. Emilia grabbed two tightly sealed syringes full of the liquid, and put them in her purse.

“Well, if your employees aren’t smart enough to find me” she whispered, touching her left breast to feel the tiny person, “Then I guess I’ll have to find THEM.”

And there were only 2 people left in the entire city, who could give any information about her. She touched her right breast curiously, before getting back in the driver’s seat for the ride home.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Ryan and Summer visited Emilia’s high school. From what they gathered there, she hadn’t had any close friends in the school, nor did she get too comfortable with any of her teachers. Summer finally managed to cajole a janitor into giving her the address of the former counselor of the school who ran a private career as a therapist. Soon after, they found themselves in his office.

“It’s kind of you to see us on such short notice, doctor.” Said Summer warmly.

“Please, just call me Morgan.” He replied with a smile. He looked to be in his early forties, with dark brown hair and a thick, Freudian beard, which seemed to come with the job, and large glasses. “I understand that you’re here to ask about Emilia?”

“Yes,” Ryan replied, “we were told that you are the only one whom she got close to in the school. Do you remember her?”

“Yes, I remember her. She’s one of those people who are hard to forget.” Said Morgan, as he stood up with a briar pipe in his hand, walking toward the window next to his desk.

“Oh my God, he even has a pipe!” said Summer in a hushed voice, barely keeping herself from bursting into laughter.

“Shut up!” Said Ryan, struggling to control himself.

“As I was saying,” Continued Morgan, oblivious to the couple’s awkwardness, “She’s hard to forget. A very bright, very talented young lady. The last time I heard of her, she had got two degrees. In both chemistry AND biology.”

“So, what happened that made her seek a therapist?” Summer asked.

“I shouldn’t really say…” said Morgan, leaning against the half open window. “You said you were trying to keep her from some kind of trouble?”

“Yes, we believe a … misunderstanding has happened involving her, and we are hired by her company to help her out.” Said Summer, with pure innocence.

How can she look so innocent whenever she wants? Wondered Ryan just before his thoughts were interrupted by Morgan.

“She has a strong inferiority complex, and this has led to some character complications with her. She spent a very long time under male domination living with her very traditional stepfather. She was also under a lot of pressure from her classmates due to her small physique and late puberty.” Morgan sighed.

“Poor girl,” sighed Summer.

“So, basically she’s had it with men trying to belittle her?”

“Well, if you want to test the extent of simplicity one can be, yes!”  Said Morgan, relighting his pipe for the second time that evening.

“Any address or contact information you can give us?” asked Summer, trying to ignore Ryan’s sulking face.

“No, her stepdad went bankrupt, and she moved in with her aunt, who passed away some time ago.”

“Well, nothing else to do here.” Ryan almost shouted abruptly, as he stood up.

“One more thing. If you see her, tell her to visit me for a therapy session. She showed minute signs of sadism as a coping mechanism toward her inferiority complex, instead of using it as a motivation for achievements. As Adler said…”

“Ehm, Doc…” Called Ryan as he was opening the door.

“Yes?” replied Morgan, slightly confused.

“Your pipe needs re-lighting again….”  

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Bob had no idea how long it had been since his imprisonment. Every muscle in his tiny body was aching because of his uncomfortable position, with only the lower part of the cup of the bra barely supporting his feet, his weight was mostly held in place by the pressure of the breast and bra on his abdomen and back. After what seemed like eternity, he felt the pressure from his back subsiding, and he soon had to close his eyes from the light.

“Oh, you’re still moving? Good. Your friend seems all used up.” A voice from above said.

Bob found himself sitting on the bra on a desk, or a table. The giant girl’s hand moved toward him, and he immediately collected himself and tried to stand up, but his legs collapsed before he could take a step.

“Relax,” scolded the giant girl, “I don’t want to grab you. Sheesh, good thing I turned you down. Some tough boyfriend you would’ve made!”  

She put down something in front of Bob on the wooden surface. Bob crawled closer, and found his friend lying motionless there.

“Oh my God! PHILIP!” Shouted Bob, crawling as fast as he could toward his best friend. “PHILIP! DO YOU HEAR ME? HEY BUDDY!?”

Some 100 feet above, by Bob’s standard, Emilia was watching the scene with childish curiosity. “Oh!” She said softly, “So YOU are Bob? I was wondering if I mistook you for your friend again. You guys look similar!”

“What the fuck did you do to him you psycho?! He’s heart isn’t beating! Oh Philip, oh Philip…”

“I would be careful about what I say if I were you, I enjoy having you around but don’t push your luck!” Scolded Emilia, looking as if she was amused. “As for your friend, my guess is that he didn’t get enough air. Looks like my other cup was tighter than the one you were in. Sorry I’m new to all this!”

“You are a psychopath!” Bob remarked blankly, trying to wipe away his tears, as he sat there next to his friend’s body.

“Well, you were interested in a psychopath, what does that make you?” replied the girl coldly, her big eyes getting serious again. She took her left converse off, and continued to take off her blue and brown teddy bear sock.  She quickly reached out and grabbed Bob before he could move a muscle, and then raised her fist to her eye level, with Bob’s upper body and head sticking out of it.

“After our little experience, I must say that I’m also considering a relationship between us, Bob.” She said slowly, her eye lids half closed as if she was concentrating, “It’s not exactly what you had in mind; yes, but trust me, you could have a far worse fate. Like the guy before you. Too bad the last mark he made on this planet was wiped away…” She glanced at her converse on the floor, then back at bob. “So, I’m going to give you some privacy to think about how you’re going to make the most of your new situation.” Her tone lost its seriousness again, as she lowered her hand and Bob so they were right on top of her other hand that was holding her teddy bear sock. Bob was too shocked to say anything, and he didn’t realize what was going on until he felt the fall into Emilia’s sock. The damp, stinky blue and brown fabric surrounded him in all sides, and he found himself sitting in the toe section of the sock, where the girl’s big toe would be when it was worn. He looked up at the girl’s face peeking through the hole.

“Oh, and one last thing.” Said the giant girl, before tying the opening of the sock, and leaving Bob in her sweat and odor for the second time that day, “I just realized you didn’t catch my name.”

Bob just stared up at the giant girl through the hole.

“It’s Aura.” Said the giant girl ever so sweetly, just before the hole was closed with a twist.   

 

 

End Notes:

Remember that your reviews and comments are always welcome.

I'll try to keep up the speed with this story and write new chapters as fast as I can so the story won't "go cold" ;)

Chapter 4 - Day 2 in Blue Peak City by Samius
Author's Notes:

We have a rather long shower scene with your one and only Aura in this chapter =) Expect lots of action to follow soon! the tinies are yet to explore the unexplored, and suffer the unimaginable. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............HAH!

Morgan grabbed his coffee from the car and entered the building. The sun had begun to shine, and Blue Peak city’s early risers were going to work. He climbed the steps to his office on the second level. His receptionist had arrived sooner than him as always. “Good morning, Clara.” Said the therapist pleasantly. “Any appointments for this morning?”

“Yes.” Answered the thirty one year old woman, grabbing a piece of paper from her desk. “Someone scheduled an appointment for this morning last night. Her name is Aura, but she gave no further information about herself or her issue…”

“Well, it’s okay. I’ll get her full contact information during the interview. Thanks, Clara.” Replied Morgan before entering his office and closing the door.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Emilia had always been an early bird. She always considered sleep as a waste of time. Life is never long enough, and it seemed such a waste to spend a third of what little time one had hibernating and dreaming. Especially if one’s dreams could become reality. She approached the crumbled teddy bear sock on the corner of her bed and picked it up. As soon as the sock was in the air she noticed sudden movement on its toe section. “Oh, did I wake you up Bob?” She said sweetly to the tiny man trapped in her sock. “Well I think it’s about time you took a shower. You must be filthy…”

Inside the sock, Bob was listening to the muffled voice of Aura, his giant captor. Unlike what he’d speculated the night before, he’d slept like a baby in the giant sock despite the smell. I must’ve been so exhausted from the time I spent in her bra last night that I immediately fell asleep, he thought. Even better, he found out that the glue had lost its effectiveness, and his hands were free.

He noticed Aura yanking the knot above his head, and suddenly, bright light rushed in, followed by a giant, soft hand. He was held in place with Aura’s giant thumb on his stomach, and her index and ring fingers on his back. Just as he was lifted into the air, he noticed that Aura’s nails were polished dark red that day.

Aura held Bob at eye level. “Well hello there, stinky. Let’s take a bath together, shall we?” She retorted cheerfully as she walked toward the shower. Bob noticed the light green color of the bathroom tiles, and managed to sneak a peek at the bathroom door before his view was blocked by Aura’s dark brown hair. It was closed shut, but he managed to see a narrow space under the door. Perhaps it was wide enough for his little body to slip out?

He quickly felt the same annoying sensation he’d experienced more times that he’d liked during the past 24 hours. The sensation of a sudden fall, as if he was on a roller coaster, diving down. Aura squatted and put Bob between her feet on the tiles. “You just wait there little guy.” She said, winking. She then proceeded to take off her pink top, throwing it next to the sink, which Bob guessed must’ve been at least 60 feet from where he stood. He noticed movement to his right, and suddenly saw a giant foot hovering right above him. Aura was taking her panties off. She release her right foot from her panties, and was about to put it down and go for the next foot, but her big toe got stuck in the process, and she suddenly lost balance.

Bob immediately realized what’d happened. He also realized that standing still right under a falling giantess wasn’t the smartest idea. He began to run for his life toward the only available direction: To his right, and toward the door. I hope that bitch hits her head hard on the floor… He began to think.

 The thought hadn’t been completed yet, and he’d barely taken 5 steps toward the door, when he saw a massive white foot landing merely centimeters in front of him on the green tiles. The force of the foot was so massive, that the mere air escaping from under it knocked Bob off his feet. The sound still echoing in his ears, Bob just lay there, his view of the door now blocked.

“Shit!” cursed Emilia, reaching for the wall for support. “Did I crush you Bob?” She said curiously, raising her right foot on its side to take a look at her sole and the floor beneath it. She noticed Bob sitting an inch from her right foot. “Wow, I guess you got lucky, huh Bob? If you had been an inch farther, this would’ve been the shortest relationship I’ve ever had!” She said heartily. She then continued taking her underwear off, and throwing it on top of her top.   

Bob just sat there between her feet, looking at their movements. Every toe was bigger than him, he thought. Except, maybe, the small toe, which was really no good news. He could see all the lines covering every inch of her feet, there were so many. He wondered why he’d never paid such close attention to human skin in his life. The lines made so many different geometrical shapes, but mostly triangles, thousands of them, covering her feet. Every skin flake, the shape of every toenail, the vague scent, everything was so vivid… and terrifying at his size. Suddenly, a large drop, the size of a basketball, fell in front of him, splashing in his face on impact. It was soon followed by many others. He looked up at Aura rinsing her hair. “I’m still down here!” He said for the first time that morning.

“What?” The giant girl replied loudly, her voice resonating in the bathroom.

“I SAID I’M STILL DOWN HERE!” He shouted at the top of his voice, hoping it was loud enough. Water had come up to his ankles now, and he could hear an ominous sucking sound to his left.

“Well, you don’t expect ME to wash you, do you?” She said, looking down. Her head sheltered Bob from the unrelenting drops. But water soon began to drip from her nose and hair on Bob.

“I might get sucked in with the water if I stay here any longer…” He shouted back.

“And we wouldn’t want that?” She said, playing dumb. “Oh I’m just kidding!” She continued, laughing at Bob’s shocked expression. She then squatted again. Bob tried to ignore her giant, dark pink lady part getting open as her thighs got apart, but it was impossible. She could easily fit me in it. He thought, immediately regretting it.

Her wet hand picked him up again, this time he was in her fist from his chest down. She raised him up and began turning a small green soap in her other hand. She then opened her hand in a way so Bob was on her palm, and started rubbing her other hand on his chest. She didn’t say anything while doing all this, and she kept silent even when she was rubbing Bob’s crotch, giving him an erection. Bob just lay there, enjoying his time for the first time since his captivity. The soap had made Aura’s giant palm slip smoothly along his body almost as if he was getting an oil massage, and even better, she’d stopped humiliating him for some reason. The sound of drops hitting the tiles seemed relaxing now that he was so far away from the sinkhole, and getting all the stink off him was a welcome change. It didn’t last for long tough.

“So, now that you’re clean…You should return the favor.” Aura announced, with the slightest tinge of hesitation in her voice. “And I doubt you wouldn’t enjoy it.” She said, touching his fully erect penis with the tip of her index finger.

Bob had little time to react before feeling the fall again. Emilia lowered her hand to her crotch, with Bob still on her palm. She then closed her fingers, this time trapping his entire body in her fist. She took a step out of the shower, and sat on the edge of the toilet with bob struggling in her left fist. She opened it, quickly grabbing bob’s wet body, holding him between her thumb and her fingers in her right hand. She opened her thighs, putting her feet on the sides of the toilet, trying to ignore Bob’s curses and shouts. She felt her heart beating faster and faster as she moved her right hand closer to her pink, wet vagina.

Bob shouted as loud as he could. He cursed Aura and called her every foul name he could think of in the little time he had. Meanwhile, his eyes were fixed on the giant vagina. He’d always enjoyed the sight of one, but now it looked more like some deep sea monster to him, ready to devour its puny prey. It got closer and closer, and soon his face, his body, and his erection was in full contact with the warm, swollen organ. Aura took her thumb out of the way, holding Bob against her vagina with her four fingers. She then began to rub him up and down against her already swollen clitoris.

Bob tried to stop the violent shaking of his body with his hands, but she was rubbing him so hard that there was nothing he could do. The rubbing got more fervent by the second, and soon he felt as if the skin of his chest was peeling from the cruel punishment it was taking. One moment, his face was being rubbed against Aura’s warm, swollen clitoris, a moment later his chest was being rubbed against it, soon after his penis would do the task. The immense pressure it had to take had made him unload his juice few seconds after she had started pleasuring herself. Now, she was rubbing him all around herself so fast that he began to feel dizzy. Aura’s moaning was now louder than ever, and her fingers were moving so fast and pushing Bob so hard that he couldn’t even inflate his lungs for a breath of air. A few seconds later Aura finally stopped with one last, long sigh.

She put Bob’s motionless body down between her feet in front of the toilet, and put her index finger on his red chest. She felt it moving up and down very fast. “Looks like you’re okay.” She said in a low voice, barely audible for Bob. “I went easy on you this time, only because it was our first time.” She said, before standing up and going to the shower again.

Bob just lay there, too tired to even try to worry about the giant feet moving around him. It took him a good five minutes before he could raise his head to see what Aura was doing. She had shampoo on her head, and was humming a tune to herself. Bob noticed that her eyes were closed.

He suddenly got on his feet, thanks to the newly found motivation. Now was his chance to get the hell out, he thought to himself. Aura’s eyes were still closed, and she was now rubbing her scalp that was covered in bubbles and shampoo. Bob darted toward the door, looking back whenever he dared to see if Aura had noticed. She hadn’t. He slipped under the door with little difficulty, and found himself in the small living room. He heard the sound of water stop from behind the door, and realized he had very little time. There were 3 doors visible in the small living room, as well as an old TV set, a sofa, some drawers, and a couple of steps going up in the far corner. There were no windows. He ran toward the closest door, hoping that it was the entrance. He slipped under it and found himself, instead, in what seemed like the study. He heard the sound of a doorknob turning, and ran for the closest bookshelf, hiding under it.

“BOB!” He heard Aura calling, shivers ran through his wet and naked body. “There is absolutely NO WAY for you to get out of here, Bob…” Her voice was not angry. It wasn’t loud either. It was calm and sweet, as it’d often been, and it absolutely terrified Bob. 

 “When I come back, I expect you to be in my bedroom.” She continued from the living room. “You will be punished, yes, but I will not kill you if you surrender yourself. If not, I WILL find you, and I WILL obliterate your little ass.”

 

 

 

---------------------------

Ryan woke up to the sound of his cellphone alarm. Summer was already up, and she was on her tablet again.

“Good morning sweetie,” She said cheerfully, “I think I finally have a lead on Emilia Moore’s father.”  She’d spent the evening before on her tablet and laptop, looking for clues.

“What?!” replied Ryan, trying to fully regain his consciousness. “Oh, right. The father. So where is he?”

“It says here that he works at a supermarket three blocks away from here.”

“Right.” Said Ryan, getting up from the bed. “I’ll pay him a visit this afternoon.”

“And Ryan,” Summer called again, “Dr. Stein called. I think he was expecting some sort of progress report for the past 24 hours. It was difficult to tell him that we had made absolutely no progress…”

“You heard what that fake therapist said. She is a very smart girl. I’d be surprised if she was dumb enough to let herself be found in less than a day!”

“Yes, but we don’t even know if she’s in this city…”

“Don’t worry,” Ryan assured her, “I’m sure the father will give us our first lead.” He then continued to walk toward the bathroom.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Martin looked at the 7 members of his team. They were restless. Hiding in a small house on the edge of the city was not what they’d signed up for. They were men of action, not housewives. He knew sooner or later he’d have to give in and let them get involved. The detective seemed clueless, and Martin doubted he’d ever lead them to Emilia Moore’s location. The board had made it clear that they were not to draw any attention to themselves, but they’d also expressed their desire to finish this mess as soon as possible.

He took another look at the address he’d been given. It was Emilia’s only relative’s last known job, a supermarket. He finally made the call.

“You!” He called on one of his men. He stood up.  

“Go to the detective’s motel and keep watch. I want to know what he is doing, keep me posted, and do not under any circumstances, use your weapon unless it is absolutely necessary. We don’t want to make a scene.”

“Yes sir!”

“And you,” He pointed at another man. “Go to this address, and keep an eye out for Emilia Moore. She might be stupid enough to try and visit her daddy.”

“Got it.” The man said, following his friend out of the room.  

Martin leaned back on his chair, looking at the rest of his squad staring at him.

“What? You guys better get comfy. We won’t make a move unless our guys spot Emilia Moore.” He said harshly, ignoring his men’s groans.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please keep me informed of your thoughts through the comments, rating and -preferably- reviews. I also appreciate the high view count this story has had, considering I only started it a few days ago!

Cheers :)

Chapter 5 - Therapized! by Samius
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I've been very busy lately. I will try to write the next chapters sooner :)

Clara had barely finished going through the first page of her newspaper when she heard a knock on the office door. She buzzed the door open, standing up to welcome the first patient of the day. “Hi!” She greeted warmly, “You must be Aura. Please, come in.”

The small girl smiled back and approached her desk. She looked young, maybe even a collage student. Clara quickly scanned her from head to toe. She was wearing blue TOMS with colorful circular patterns on them. Her jeans were ripped at the knee, and her shirt was pale blue. Her hair was brown and in a ponytail, and she was wearing little make up. Clara noticed that she was still smiling, not the kind of smile that one has out of politeness. There was something odd about her smile.

“Umm… why don’t you wait here for a minute while I’m informing the doctor that you’ve arrived?” Clara said hesitantly.

“Oh there’s no need for you to bother.” Aura said, fumbling in her purse. “You see, the doctor and I are old friends.”

“Is that so?” the puzzled receptionist replied. “How come he didn’t recognize your name then?”

“You’re a nosy little bitch, aren’t you?” The girl said sweetly, as if joking. “Damn it, where the hell is it?” She continued, ignoring Clara.

“Excuse me?!” Clara managed to say, still amazed at the girl’s strange attitude.

“Oh, there it is.” The small girl said triumphantly. Her hand had stopped fumbling in her purse, and she took it out. There was now a blue syringe in her hand.

“Wha….” Clara was about to ask, but she was soon interrupted by the darting line of blue liquid that splashed in her face.

That crazy bitch! She thought to herself, her eyes were closed and burning because of the liquid. She noticed a strange sensation in her face, it wasn’t the normal burning in her eyes. It was something worse. Her face began to itch, and soon the itching extended to the rest of her body. She felt she was being covered in something as the sensation grew sharper. She finally managed to open one eye despite the burning feeling. Everything was black, except for some distant light to her left. What happened? Did she turn off the lights? She thought to herself. She suddenly began to panic. Being in a dark room with some lunatic was the last thing she wanted that day. She darted toward the distant light, her head brushed against something and made her run even faster. The carpet felt strange to her, and she almost slipped at one point. After several steps, and as she was about to reach the light, an even more horrifying thought occurred to her. IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING! THERE WERE NO LIGHTS ON TO BEGIN WITH!

Before the shock of the thought could leave its mark in her mind, she found herself overwhelmed with what she saw next, in the light: Two giant blue TOMS in front of her, and a space so vast she had only seen the like of which in stadiums.

“Well, thanks for coming out on your own.” A soft, yet loud voice said from above. “It’s hard to find you when you are beneath a heap of clothes.”

Clara slowly looked up, seeing the same pieces of clothing she’d seen looking down a mere 5 minutes ago. Up high she saw Aura’s face looking down on her. She was still smiling.

Clara wanted to scream. She wanted to run toward Morgan’s office and beg him to give her something for her illusions. She wanted to wake up and realize that it’d all been a nightmare and she was late for work. All in all, she wanted a lot of things at that point, but all she got was a huge shadow. She looked up again, completely stunned at the situation. A gigantic grey sole was above her head, and it was coming down slowly. She noticed small dark grey marks on it here and there, and the entire sole of the shoe looked wet. It was getting closer, and she could see its rough texture in astonishing detail. She suddenly realized. Is she going to crush me? But I’m a person, not some ant! How is that possible?

Deep down she knew she had to make a move, run for the door or Morgan. She knew she had to do something, but her muscles wouldn’t obey, and all she could do was stand there, staggered, and stare at the greyish doom.

Soon she felt the rough wet surface on her face and the force knocked her down on her back. She could now feel the wet rough surface of the sole with her entire body. The force kept getting stronger gradually, and now that she was trapped beneath the foot of the small girl, even if she could, she wouldn’t be able to run away.

Aura felt the same pleasurable feeling of a lump struggling beneath her foot. This one wasn’t as energetic as the rest though. The feeling, however, was still every bit as enjoyable to her. She kept pushing her foot down, with her weight still supported by her other foot. She slowly began to divert more and more of her weight on the foot with the receptionist under it. The vague struggles soon stopped. From her experience, Aura knew this was the point where even the slightest increase in the pressure on the tiny ones would make their bodies get crushed. She paused there, and felt herself being overwhelmed with power and pleasure. She kept picturing the little woman pinned under her foot, entirely at her mercy. She hoped the receptionist knew how pathetic her situation was, dying under the foot of a small girl, her entire existence reduced to a red mark on the bottom of her shoe, cushioning her every step while gradually getting rubbed off by the enormous force of her steps.

She was still fantasizing when the sound of a door almost jumped her. She looked at the direction of the sound, and saw her old therapist peeking out of the door.

“What’s going on here?” Morgan asked, looking around the room. “Excuse me, Miss, Where is…” He suddenly paused, his eyes widened with surprise. “My God! Is that you Emilia? You have changed!”

 He stepped out of the office, still perusing the little girl with great surprise. “Wow, whe…where is Clara? Have you seen her?”

Aura suddenly felt Clara beginning to struggle beneath her foot. Luckily, her shoe had covered her entire body, but her struggles were beginning to raise her toes up. She rested her toes and arch more firmly to suppress Clara’s newly found energy, and put some more of her weight on her. She could feel that Clara was about to be squished, and she feared that Morgan might notice the crunching sound.

“Yea, she said she had to go out for a minute to buy some…thing. She said she’d be back soon though.” Aura said sweetly.

“Oh alright then, come inside, and let’s see how you’ve been since high school.”

Oh, you’d be surprised!” Aura said louder than usual, as she diverted all her weight to her foot in front of her. She felt Clara’s miniature body collapsing beneath her as she raised her other foot. A wide smile emerged on her lips, as she took another step toward Morgan. The smile widened as she took another step on her foot again and felt what was left of the receptionist still stuck beneath her shoe.

Morgan smiled back at her. He did notice a strange sound, but what was even stranger, was Emilia’s presence in his office. She’d almost shouted at him for no reason too. Anger management problems, to be sure. He thought to himself, feeling smart.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

“Damn it, there’s no way out!” Bob groaned hopelessly. He had checked around the rooms twice, and found absolutely no way for a tiny man to escape. He’d gathered that Aura lived in a basement. There were no windows in any of the rooms, and what he assumed was the entrance was at the end of five giant concrete steps, hundreds of feet above the surface. He had no way to climb even the first one, let alone the other four. He’d tried jumping, which was pathetic at his size, because at his best try, he barely managed to jump half as high as the height of the first step. He’d tried stacking items up, which was exhausting at about 3 inches tall, but he’d managed to stack two sugar cubes on top of an empty match box, and then tried to jump from the top for the ledge of the first step. Instead, he’d fallen down and hurt his back. Besides, he didn’t have anything else to stack up for the rest of the steps. He had tried all the outlets, all of which were tightly sealed. There was something like a sink in the study room but it was covered with a metal hatch, and through its openings, Bob could smell something foul, and dying in the sewers was out of the question. Dying in her bra is a better way to go, at least. He’d thought when examining the hatch.

So, Aura was right. He had no way to get out. Bob knew he had two choices left. He could either keep hiding from Aura under the furniture, or he could surrender himself and face the punishment she would decide for him. Bob looked around once again. Some sofas, a desk in one of the rooms, a bed, a coffee table and some cabinets were all the furniture in the basement. She’d surely find him if she put enough time and effort into it. Besides, there was no food of any sort on the ground, and he was already starving. Bob sighed desperately as he looked one last time around the main room. He then began to walk slowly toward the bedroom.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Ryan visited the supermarket. The manager told him that Mr. Moore worked the evening shift, so Ryan had no choice but to go back to the motel.

“So, what should we do in the meantime?” Summer said.

“We can stay here and have fun!” Ryan said devilishly, he sat down next to summer on the bed and began kissing her shoulder.

Summer closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying Ryan’s kisses on her skin. She suddenly sprang up.

“Now is not the time, Ryan.” She said softly, trying not to hurt his feelings. “We can’t let our first case get ruined while we’re having ‘fun’.”

“What do you suggest we do?” Ryan groaned.

“Let’s check on the doctor again, maybe Emilia has visited him.”

“What? The therapist again?” Ryan said mocking. “We met him yesterday. What makes you think that Emilia has suddenly decided she needs a therapist?”

“She’s a fugitive now, Ryan.” Summer said slowly, as if talking to a child. “She must be under a lot of stress. Morgan is an old acquaintance of her so she might go to him for help. Besides, we have been asking around for her. We’ve been to her house, her school, her doctor, now her dad. Maybe she knows there are people looking for her, and that only adds to her stress.”

“Alright, alright.” Ryan said, standing up. “We’ll go visit the therapist again. This time I’m staying in the car, and make sure you get his business card so we won’t have to see him again.”

“Since you’re not there to dash out of the office this time,” Summer replied smiling, “I can talk with the nice receptionist and get some information about the doctor as well as his card.”

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

-------------------------

“So, tell me how you’ve been Emilia.” Morgan said, sitting at his desk. “I’ve been hearing good things about you.”

“Yes, I finished collage and managed to get my degrees.”

“That’s amazing!” Morgan retorted, taking his pipe out of the drawer. “So, how about your feelings? Do you still have problems in social situations?”

“I never had problems with other people, doc.” Aura said sharply as she opened her purse. “The others had problems with me.”

”Okay Emilia. Just calm down. Why don’t you take a seat?” Morgan said slowly.  

“Well, as for my ‘feelings’, I don’t have them anymore.”  She said, still standing and holding her purse. “I think I have found my right place in the world. People no longer dare to belittle me.”

“I’m glad to hear it.” Remarked Morgan, “So, you didn’t tell me why you’ve come to visit me. Or why you gave a false name to my receptionist? It was Aura, I assume?”

“Yes. I’ve decided to change my name. It’s a better name, it suits my new life better I think. And the reason I’m here…” Aura paused, taking her hand out of her purse, holding another syringe full of blue liquid. She quickly popped open the seal with her thumb and continued. “Is that I don’t think you really know what inferiority, or fear, or pain or any other feelings mean. You keep telling the words to your patients, but do you really know their meanings?”

Morgan was about to open his mouth, but she quickly pushed the plunger in, all the way, and the blue liquid splashed him in his torso and neck. Same as before, the liquid was quickly absorbed by the body, and Morgan began to shrink. His face soon disappeared in the collar of his shirt. Aura quickly checked to see if any of the liquid had got on her hand, but the syringes always worked perfectly. They never leaked, never missed, and most importantly, never let air in. Air would make the liquid evaporated at an accelerated rate, she’d found.

Aura approached the heap of clothes on the leather chair. She noticed a clueless lump moving around in the shirt. She slid her hand inside the shirt from the collar and moved it around until her finger tips touched warm skin. Suddenly the lump began moving away frantically. She managed to get hold of what she assumed was a leg, and pulled the miniature man out of the shirt. Morgan was dangling from his right leg, Aura raised her hand in front of her eyes and stood up. Morgan’s naked body was still dangling and his look was a mixture of fear and perplexity.

“So, as I was saying.” Aura said sweetly. “This time, it is ME who is going to talk to you about feelings.”

She raised her hand over her head and raised her head up. Morgan was now dangling above her pink, smiling lips. As soon as he realized what was about to happen, he began to shout. “NO, PLEASE DON”T DO IT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!”

Aura’s smile widened into a laughter. The sight of her white, shiny teeth magnified Morgan’s fear. She opened her mouth and her warm, wet breath soon engulfed Morgan. “This, dear Morgan. This feeling that you have right now, it’s called fear.”

Before Morgan could say a word, she let go of his leg. Morgan fell into her open mouth, and landed on her wet tongue. She made sure Morgan won’t slide down her throat immediately.

Morgan felt the sudden fall, and before he could react, he was face down on Aura’s warm and wet tongue. He wanted to stand up before he slid down the dark hole in front of him, but Aura’s tongue quickly went up, and pinned him to the roof of her mouth. He felt the stream of fresh, cool air coming from the direction of his feet stop, and he found himself in darkness. Her mouth was damp, and it smelled of cinnamon. The pressure of the tongue against his body was enormous, but he realized that he could move his head around. He tried to stretch his arms, his left arm was completely stuck by Aura’s tongue, and his right hand touched a hard, smooth surface. It’s…IT”S HER TEETH! He realized dreadfully.

It didn’t take more than a couple of seconds for Aura to move her tongue again, now the middle of her tongue went down, taking the shape of a bowl, while the sides of her tongue were still raised, and Morgan’s torso and head were now down in this crater. He quickly crossed his arms to make sure he had no contact with the teeth again. Then the quick, strong and rhythmic movement began. Morgan felt his body going forward and backward hard and fast, his eyes and mouth were full of saliva and he could barely breathe. She is sucking me!  He realized with terror. He was being sucked in the small girl’s mouth, sliding on her tongue while his puny body was being roughed up by the powerful muscles of her tongue. The pressure was enormous, and the surface of her tongue began to make his crotch sore. To his great amazement, his man hood had got fully erect, and was about to explode.

Aura kept sucking Morgan like a piece of hard candy. The same sensation of power she had when Clara was under her shoe had now overwhelmed her once again. I can so easily crush you in my mouth, she thought. Suddenly, she tasted semen in her mouth. Oh my God, she thought. She felt her cheeks warming up a little. She made her sucking harder and faster, the taste of semen had almost vanished by the time it came back, this time stronger. She touched her nipple, squeezing it rhythmically as she sucked Morgan and pushed her foot with the receptionist’s remains hard on the floor, moving it left and right as if she was putting out a cigarette. The sensation was good, but not nearly as good as what she’d done with Bob in the bathroom. She wondered if Bob had decided to surrender or not.

Morgan was about to faint when the sucking stopped, and he felt fresh, cold air coming from Aura’s lips. He turned back, and managed to sit up on the slippery tongue, still trying not to touch the teeth. Aura quickly lowered the side of her tongue, and Morgan slid down between her teeth and her tongue. “And this,” Morgan felt the tongue next to him go up, and he soon felt the words resonating in the mouth and in his ears. “Is how feeling inferior means.” She closed her lips again, and darkness engulfed Morgan. Aura’s tongue quickly moved and skillfully picked Morgan up. He was now on her tongue again, his wet hair brushing against the roof of her mouth. Suddenly the tip of her mouth went up, and Morgan slid down her throat, screaming.

Aura put her hand on her throat, shaking from excitement as she felt Morgan going down. She stood there for some time, trying to feel Morgan in her stomach, but there was nothing noticeable. She picked up her purse from the desk, and stepped out. One of the two people who had any information about her was now in her stomach. Good luck finding him now, she thought to herself, still smiling.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

“Tony?” the lieutenant called, opening the door to Tony’s office.

“Yes LT?” Tony replied, standing up.

“We have some guy here who claims he saw a girl just moments after that drunk man behind the bar was disappeared. Looks like he was a regular too.” The lieutenant said in a bored voice.

“A girl?” The detective said slowly. “Well I’ll interview him right away sir.”

Tony was stuck in all his missing cases. Nobody had showed up, and none of the missing people were connected except for the two friends. All that was left of them was their clothing. Perhaps this was the clue he so desperately needed.

 

End Notes:

As always, your reviews and comments are greatly appreciated.

 

Chapter 6 - The Many Peaks of Blue Peak City by Samius
Author's Notes:

Just a reminder: Aura is the same person as Emilia. Aura is the new name Emilia has chosen to represant her "new role in life." So the people who knew Emilia since childhood, or the ones who have access to her documents, refer to her as Emilia while the tiny people who don't know her that much call her Aura.

 


Aura went out of the therapist’s office and into the waiting room. She could see Clara’s crumbled clothes next to her desk. She paused there for a moment, and then continued toward the exit with firm steps. Half way through the hall, she heard a buzz, someone was at the door.

She remained calm knowing that the door was locked and wouldn’t open unless someone buzzed it open, or had a key. Probably the next patient, she thought. Slowly, she walked on toward the door, where she could look through the peephole. A young, attractive blond was behind the door. She buzzed again. Aura could see that she was getting frustrated. She buzzed for the third time. You’re the persistent type, aren’t you? Aura thought. she then heard a sound, like distant footsteps that were getting closer, and the blond turned back as soon as a tall man emerged from the staircase. Aura couldn’t get a good look at him because the blond was blocking most of her view.

“I thought you wanted to stay in the car.” The blond said to the tall man. “Never mind, nobody answers the door anyway.”

“There’s no way I leave you with that creep alone.” The man said in a humorous tone. “It’s a weekday, there must be someone in there.”

“Try for yourself.” Retorted the blond, stepping aside.

The tall man’s face was now in Aura’s view. He had dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Not bad looking at all, she thought.

The door buzzed for the fourth time, the man put his ear to the door, listening. Aura held her breath in. she could feel her heart beat faster. Several seconds passed until the man finally gave up.

“You are right.” The man said to the blond. “Let’s leave then, I can’t say I’m sad that we won’t see the therapist though.”

“Ryan, he might’ve had a possible lead. You need to be more professional.” The blond said, clearly annoyed.

They both turned their backs to the door and began walking toward the stairs.

“Don’t worry about it, Summer.” The man said apologetically. Aura pushed her ear to the door hard, trying to hear his voice. “We still have a lead on the father. I’m sure we’ll find out this evening if he ….” Aura couldn’t hear the man’s voice any longer. They’d both disappeared from her view.

Lead? Aura thought to herself, leaning against the door. They have a lead on the father? It was clear to her now. BSS people had finally caught up with her. Well, almost caught up with her, there was no way they could reach Morgan now. She rubbed her belly around the belly button, smiling. The tall ma, Ryan, had mentioned the father. He was probably referring to her stepfather, John. He said they’d meet John this evening… 

“Well, I wanted to pay John a visit anyway…” Aura said softly to herself. “looks like it’ll have to be sooner than I thought.”

Aura opened the door slowly, checking the stairs. Nobody was there, she closed the door just as slowly, and began descending the stairs to the street.

 

 

 

-----------------------

Martin had spent the morning cleaning his P228 handgun. He then went on to read the local newspaper, just to find out what a boring community they had in Blue Peak city. He checked his phone, a new message had been received. It read: The detective visited the therapist again. Short visit. Going back to the motel.

“This guy’s hopeless!” Martin muttered, deleting the message.

 

 

 

 

------------------------

About 45 minutes later, Aura parked her car in front of her stepfather’s old place. It was an old one story house. Aura remembered it from her teenage years. It was John’s parents’ house. Her mom had moved in with John here when they’d got married, and Aura had to spend the last year of high school in this small house before going to college. Her mom had died soon after she'd left.

I’m nothing like the girl who used to live in this shithole! She thought to herself, feeling great joy. She went on the porch and rang the doorbell.

“Coming.” A voice said from behind the door. Aura heard a metal sound, and then the door was open. “Yes?”

“Hi John.” Aura said sweetly.

“Emilia! What are you doing here?” replied the man. He was in his late forties, with receding hair that had gone grey around the temples. There was a faint smell on him.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?” Aura asked, still keeping a childish smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Please come in.” The man replied, stepping aside to make way for her, completely oblivious to Aura’s open purse which was hanging from her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Tony asked the thin man to sit down, and went on to prepare his notebook.

"Ok, please introduce yourself.” Tony continued, “and then tell me everything you remember from the night when Jeremy Larson went missing in the alley.”

“Okay. My name’s Thomas Blake, and I’m a car salesman.” The thin man said, he looked a little nervous. “I didn’t know this guy, Jeremy, closely. I just saw him a couple of times at the bar. He was a regular, I think.”

“Okay, tell me what happened that night.” Tony said impatiently.

“Right, so I’d just arrived at the bar with a colleague, and we we’re about to order our second round” The thin man said hastily, “when the bartender asked me if I’d mind checking up on one of his regulars. ‘He’s fainted a couple of times in the back alley’ he says. So I agreed to do it because I’ve known the bartender for a couple of years now. I went through the back door into the alley. There was no one there except for some girl who was walking toward the street. So I went after her to ask if she’d seen a drunk guy, but before I could reach her she sat in her car and drove away.”

“Did you notice anything unusual in the alley?” Tony asked, studying the man’s expressions.

“No, just the regular stuff you’d expect to find in such places. Some dumpsters, a lot of trash, some clothes…”

“Clothes?” The detective interrupted, “we didn’t find any clothes there the next morning.”

“The homeless must have took ‘em” said the man, shrugging, “I thought one of them lived there in the alley when I saw the dirty clothes on the asphalt. It’s not the classiest of places…” He added with a nervous laughter.

“Can you describe the girl?” Tony asked seriously.

“I didn’t see her face. She was short, maybe 5’2’? Something like that. And she had dark hair, I think it was dark brown.”

“That’s it?” Tony sighed.

“Her car was a red  X515.” The thin man added.

“Did you see the license plate?” Tony asked, hopeful.

“Yea but I didn’t memorize it!”  Said the thin man, “I mean, why would I?”

“Thank you for your help Mr....” Tony sneaked a peak at his notebook, “Blake. You’ve been very helpful.”

It was just what tony was afraid of. The part about the clothes lying on the ground connected this case to that of the two friends. His only lead was the girl with the X515. It shouldn’t be too difficult to find the owner’s name if the car is registered in this state. He assured himself. There are few X515's here….

Tony picked up the phone to make a call.

 

 

 

 

----------------------

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!” Shouted John at the top of his voice. He was standing naked on his old coffee table, but his coffee table was now bigger than a football field.

Aura was surprised at John’s reaction. He didn’t go through the shock or the confusion that had affected the others before him. He was mad and demanding, just as he had always been.

“Why, I shrunk you John.” She said plainly, smiling with her gigantic lips.

“WHAT? How is that even possible?” He said, his voice was lower now. “Turn me back this instant, Emilia!” His voice began to shake a little.

“What makes you think I can do that?” said the girl devilishly, with a sparkle in her eyes.

“You can do that, can’t you? You’ve always been a smart girl…” John was almost begging now.

“Well, I can, with this!” She said, taking out a purple phial, that was tied around her neck like a necklace, to show John. “The right question is, will I?”

“Wh…why wouldn’t you want to reverse it my dear girl?” John’s initial courage was fading fast. He looked helpless now. You all become helpless little bugs in the end, no matter how hard you try to play the tough guy, Aura thought to herself. Her smile widened.

“Well, you have to earn your original size now, John.” Aura explained clearly, as if talking to a child. “I have a challenge for you. If you manage to complete it, I’ll restore you to your original size.”

“Challenge? What kind of challenge?” John replied, his voice showing his confusion.

“Well,” Aura said cheerfully, as she sat down comfortably on the sofa in front of the coffee table. “I want you to climb my body. If you can reach the phial, I will make you normal again. But if you fall, you lose, and will remain the same size for the rest of your life.”

 “WHAT? Are you mad?” shouted John, his voice getting angry again. “What’s wrong with you, you brat! It’s not a game, change me back RIGHT NOW!”

Aura quickly sat up strait, John was now in her shadow. He suddenly regretted losing his temper.

“Look, John. I’m in a hurry here.” Aura said slowly, her tone was sinister and her smile had disappeared. “So I’m gonna say this one last time. Either you do whatever the fuck I say, John, or I’ll smash you right there on the table like a pathetic mosquito with my hand!” She raised her hand to prove that she meant it.

“Alright, alright! I’ll climb your body.” He said hastily, approaching the edge of the table.

“Good.” Aura’s childish smile was back. “I will lean back to make your job easier.” She then proceeded to lean back on the sofa, and stretched her right leg in front of her.

John looked down, it was quite a drop to the carpet. He doubted he’d die from the fall, but a broken leg wasn’t an option either. He could see Emilia’s right knee to his left, but there was a large space between the table and her leg. He checked his surroundings again. He had no choice, he had to do it despite the great humiliation that would follow. I won’t give this crazy brat a reason to hurt me, he thought as he jumped off the table.

Just as he’d planned, he landed on top of Emilia’s soft foot. As soon as he landed, he heard Emilia giggling. “Smart man!” She remarked.

John tried to get on his feet a little too fast, and he lost balance. He rolled down on Emilia’s foot toward her toes, but managed to hold on to her TOMS in the middle of the slope. Emilia laughed harder as she bent down to check on him.

"Not a bad start John. Not bad at all.” She said, still laughing. “Now, be quick. You’ve got a long way ahead of you.” She leaned back again, still giggling.

John climbed down her foot slowly, using the side of her shoes. They were massive compared to him, and the thought of what an angry Emilia could do to him with those feet ran chills down his spine. He ran toward Emilia’s right leg, which was stretched out, and provided a climbable slope. He jumped on her shoe, on what he presumed was her big toe. He then walked toward her ankle, struggling to maintain his balance on her soft shoe and foot. Luckily, she was wearing jeans which, John found out, provided good friction, so he was less likely to slide off her leg during the climb. I just might be able to do it! He thought to himself.

He was in the middle of her shin when he felt the ground suddenly move. He got down on his hands and knees immediately and held on to Emilia’s jeans with all the strength he could muster. He realized than Emilia had bent her knee a little, and he was now facing a steeper slope to climb to her knee. “Come on, John. I know you can do it!” Emilia encouraged humorously.

Damn brat is enjoying it! John thought, still clutching her jeans. His thoughts continued: I have no choice now. I have to go on. He continued climbing, now using his hands as well as his legs to make his way to Emilia’s bent knee. His manhood would occasionally rub against the rough surface of Emilia’s jeans, forcing him to climb while crouching, which made the climb even more difficult. Just as he thought his hands were about to fail him, he managed to hold on to her jean’s ripped parts and climb to her knee, and using his arms and shoulders, pull himself up to Emilia’s small knee, which now looked like a mountain top to him.

John lay there face down, breathing heavily. He knew he was hugging Emilia’s knee desperately after climbing half of her leg, but the exhaustion made him oblivious to the humiliation. “Oh, are you tired, little John?” Said Emilia, pretending to worry. “Why don’t you give up? It’s not that bad living at that size, is it?”

Don’t play dumb with me, brat. John thought, wishing he had the courage to actually say the words. He kept moving on his hands and knees on Emilia’s thighs. The rough surface of the jeans began to hurt his knees this time, but he had a short way to go to finish her leg, and his way was now almost horizontal, making it easier for him. He was soon on her lap, looking up at her enormous breasts. Holy shit, they’re so big! He thought. No, it’s wrong to think about that. He tried to focus his attention on the task at hand.

“Are you tired little John?” Emilia asked curiously, looking down on him over the cleavage of her breasts. John noticed massive movement to his left, and turned that way just to see a huge pillar coming toward him. He was too slow to react, and Emilia’s little finger reached him before he could dodge. She tapped him on the head with her little finger several times. Though she did so gently, John felt dizzy by the time she was done tapping him on the head. “Move it John. I told you I’m in a hurry.” Emilia said, poking him in the back with her little finger.

John grabbed her blue shirt from the button placket and looked up. He figured he could jump up to reach her last button hole. The last two buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned, and her soft belly was visible. John jumped, and got hold of the lowest button hole. His naked body was now against Emilia’s warm belly, and he could feel small movements of her digestive tract. His skin to skin contact with his step-daughter made him uncomfortable, and using his legs and hands, he jumped for the second button hole. Luckily Emilia was still leaning back on the sofa, and he had an easy climb. He aimed for the third button. This button was done, and he couldn’t use the button hole anymore. He jumped for the button, and managed to hold on to it before his hand slid off its smooth surface. Suddenly he heard a large growl from beneath him, the sound was so loud to him that it sounded more like some beast’s cry, instead of Emilia’s stomach. He looked up just as Emilia looked down at him through her covered breasts. “Bad food.” She said awkwardly.

John shivered at the thought of what being in her stomach might feel like. Eventually, he was realizing just how many ways there were for Emilia to torture or kill him at that size. He prayed she would keep her word and turn him back to his normal size. He jumped for the next button.

One button after another, John made his way up, until he noticed a sharp change in the angle of the slope he’d been climbing. He had reached Emilia’s breasts. He looked up. The two buttons above him were done, but after that, Emilia had left her buttons undone. He assumed that after that last two obstacles, he’d reach the phial, but he could not confirm that thought because his view was blocked. He jumped for the first button above his head, holding on to it with both hands. His legs were now dangling in the air. The second button was about 4 feet above him, and around the curve. He froze. There was no way for him to reach that without the use of his legs. “Are you going to move, little John? Or are you going to pull off my button?”  Emilia said, her voice soft and calm. John knew he couldn’t hold on like that for much longer. He held on to the edge of the button placket above him with his left hand, and let go of the button, quickly reaching for the edge of the button placket with his right hand. His left hand failed to support his weight, and he fell down.

He fell down on a warm, soft surface that cushioned his fall. At first he thought it was Emilia’s lap, but then he looked around and saw her massive fingers behind him. He was on her palm. He quickly tried to stand on his feet but just as fast as a blink of an eye, Emilia closed her hand and trapped him in her fist. John was now surrounded in all sides with Emilia’s soft flesh. He felt in his insides that he was going up, and soon he saw light, followed by two large, beautiful eyes.

“You failed the challenge, John.” Emilia said slowly, her eyes shining as much as her teeth that were visible through her wide smile. “Now, you must be mere inches tall for the rest of your life!” she moved her other hand to her foot.

“Please, Emilia.” John begged her step-daughter. “How am I supposed to live like this? How will I work? How will I go places? How can I do ANYTHING like this?”

“Wow, easy there.” Emilia reproached. “I didn’t say the rest of your life would be that long!”

“Wh…what do you mean?” John said in terror.

Emilia just smiled, she then lowered her hand with John on it  toward her foot, and flipped her palm. John felt another fall, and landed on a warm, damp surface. A faint smell surrounded him and he quickly shook his head to get his bearings, and realized that he was surrounded in all sides, as if he was in a box. He looked up and saw Emilia’s pink, giant sole hovering above him. “Goodbye John. I bet you wish you’ve been a better person to me.” Said Emilia softly, as John noticed the huge foot descending on him.

Before he could react, Emilia wore her TOMS and trapped John beneath her feet. As her gigantic foot landed on john’s face and body, he realized that he was exactly under Emilia’s heel. The pressure multiplied within seconds as Emilia stood up. It was unbearable for John, and he felt that his ribs were about to give up beneath Emilia’s massive weight. His entire worth as a human being was about to be crushed away beneath this brat’s stinky feet, and there was nothing he could do about it. The smell was getting unbearable, but the pressure was what would kill him, and he knew it. The pressure suddenly subsided, and John felt that Emilia’s heel was not in contact with his body anymore. Her sole was now several inches above him, and he felt a funny feeling in his stomach. It felt like he was in a roller coaster going up a curve. Then he felt a sudden fall as he was lying there staring at Emilia’s massive heel. She is taking another step, he thought. Oh god. Emilia’s heel came down on him within a fraction of a second after the fall had begun, and John felt all his ribs and bones being crushed, and the last thing he ever heard was a moan of pleasure, coming from a mouth several hundred feet above him, as his puny body collapse inside Aura’s shoe, beneath her small foot.

 

 

 

--------------------

Tony finally managed to get the information he’d asked for. Only three women had a red X515 in the entire state, and only one of them matched the description given by Blake. He checked the print of the driver’s license again. Emilia Moore. She had brown hair and the face of a teenager. She wasn’t tall, only 5’4, and she had lived in Blue Peak city for some time. She must have been the girl who was present in the alley that night.

There was an address too, a house in the suburbs. Tony wasted no time, and quickly asked a patrol man to take him right to Miss Moore’s doorstep.

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Aura stood there in the living room, her heart pounding. She took several deep breaths to slow down its pace, and raised her foot a little, curiously. She felt something sticky and gooey under her heel, sticking the shoe to her foot. She shook her foot a little, and her insole finally got separated from her sole. She then put her foot on the ground again, and felt the mush spreading beneath her heel as well as some snapping sounds. She shivered again.

After several moments, she suddenly remembered why she’d come to John’s house. She rushed toward the entrance, feeling the goo beneath her heel getting stomped and making snapping sounds with every step she took. She opened the door and ran for her car. The sticky, wet mush, which was john until recently, had now spread toward her arch, and it was making her foot uncomfortable. She tried to ignore it, and went toward her trunk. She opened the trunk and took out three metal cylinders, all of which had large blue vials attached to them. Inside the cylinders, she’d poured gun powder which she had made in the BSS labs, thanks to her chemistry training. At the end of each cylinder, there was a trigger, and a thin nylon fishing line was attached to it.

Aura knew that the BSS would come after her eventually, and she knew she was no match for their operatives. The man and the woman she’d seen at the therapist’s office were not exactly how she’d imagined BSS security, but still, taking down two highly trained adults were impossible for a small girl like her. She knew she had to shrink the BSS security team if she wanted to get rid of them, and the best way she could come up with for shrinking down a group of tough guys was setting up traps. Thus, she’d made several makeshift traps using gunpowder and metal cigar tubes, with a trigger at the end which would create a spark when the nylon fishing line was pulled with force.

She went to the entrance, and duct taped the device just after the door on the wall of the entrance corridor, about a foot above ground. She attached the nylon fishing rope to the opposite wall. The entire process of setting up the trap took less than a minute as she’d set up similar traps in her basement. She then went to the backdoor and set up the second device there. She looked around, wondering where the last device should be attached. That’s when she saw her old room. Smiling, she went on to set up the last device there at the door..

“Now, we wait for the BSS guys to come looking for you, John.” She said to her shoe, fidgeting her foot in it uncomfortably in the wet mush. “Damn it, John. How can you be such a nuisance even after your death?” She continued, frowning, as she walked toward the bathroom.

 

 

End Notes:

Reviews and comments are welcome. I'm going to start a new story soon which will be developed in parallel to this one. The new story will have a gentle theme unlike Aura's :)

Chapter 7 - Man Down by Samius
Author's Notes:

I'd totally marry Aura if I could, but then it'd be a very short, very pleasant marriage =D

Martin cocked his empty gun again, checking the empty chamber. He was getting impatient. His men were playing cards, looking at their watches and yawning from time to time. He stood up looked at one of his men. “Let’s go check up on our guys, Jimmy.” He said in a coarse voice.

“Yes, sir!” The man replied, jumping off the stool. They went outside and sat in the SUV. “Where to?” The BSS operative asked.

“Let’s check up on the private eye first.” Martin replied, “Then we’ll check the supermarket.”

“Got it.” Said Jimmy, starting the ignition.

 

 

 

 

-----------------

“Damn it! I don’t think anybody lives here anymore.” Tony cursed, kicking at the patrol car’s tire. He pushed the police officer out of his way and reached for the file on the dash board, sticking his hand through the window.

“Let’s see what else we’ve got here.” He muttered angrily as he was skimming through all the information he had managed to gather on Emilia Moore.

“There!” He shouted triumphantly at the confused policeman. ”Her step dad is listed on the employee’s list of a supermarket! Let’s go there!.”

 

 

 

 

-----------------

As Aura was washing her foot in the bathroom to get rid of John’s remains, on the other side of the town, the BSS operative in front of the supermarket noticed a patrol car parking in front of the super market, and its two passengers soon walked inside quickly. He took out his phone as he walked at a normal pace toward the supermarket’s entrance.

He texted: police came by. Going in to check. Will report soon.

Martin read the text immediately. “This should be interesting.” He said, looking out the window again. “How long before we reach the motel?” he asked Jimmy.

“About ten more minutes, sir.”

“Step on it.”

 

 

 

 

-----------------

Tony got of the car and went inside the supermarket. The uniformed policeman followed, and neither him nor Tony noticed the man wearing a grey hoodie, who had crossed the street and was now walking toward them. Tony walked directly toward the manager who was standing next to a cashier, talking to two customers.

“Excuse me.” Tony said, interrupting their conversation.

“Just a minute, sir.” The manager replied, he turned back and resumed his conversation.

“I don’t have a minute.” Tony interrupted again, this time showing his badge.

The manager stepped away from the customers, and walked to a corner, followed by Tony and his uniformed college. “How can I help you, officers?”

“I’m looking for one of your Employees. His name is John Moore.”

“Could you tell me what John has done? Is he in trouble?” asked the manager, he now looked a little nervous.

“We just need to ask him some questions.” The detective replied.

“Well, I told the people who came before you. John works the evening shift, and he’s…”

“The people before us?” Tony interrupted abruptly, looking at the officer next to him.

“Yes, a man asked for John just a couple of hours ago.” The manager replied, his eyes moving between Tony and the officer quickly.

“Okay, tell me where his home is.” Tony said, taking his notebook out of his pocket.

“He lives at no. 23, Maroon St.” The manager said quickly.

“Thanks, you’ve been very helpful.” Said tony, walking toward the entrance before the manager could say anything.

Just as Tony and his driver walked out of the supermarket, a man in a grey hoodie, who was browsing the magazine stand next to the corner where the manager was still standing, picked up a magazine and went to the cashier. He then proceeded to walk out of the supermarket. Outside, the police car was still parked, and he could hear the faint voice of its radio, and the plain clothes man, talking to the driver.

“I don’t like this. Let me check with the lieutenant first….”

The already faint voice became inaudible as the man walked past the car at a steady pace. He crossed the street carefully, and disappeared from sight around the first corner. He then stopped, and took out his cellphone.

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Tony and the uniformed officer sat in the car. The windows were rolled down a little to let the fresh air in. Tony looked at the driver.

“Another person has been asking around for the Moores?” Tony said, frowning.  “I don’t like this. Whoever he was, he wasn’t a cop.”

“Do you want me to go to the address?” The officer said.

“No, we’re probably facing murders here. Let me check with the lieutenant first.” Tony said, picking up the radio. “We’d better get some back up and a warrant, we can’t lose this lead. It’s all I’ve got.” he continued, before pressing the button.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

Martin sat on the bench next to the man in a suit, who was drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. “Any news?” He said, stretching his arm toward the man with a smile.

The man nodded and gave him the back pages of his newspaper. “No, they haven’t come out of their room.” The man in the suit replied.

“Where did you get the coffee?” martin said, pretending to read the article on the local school’s new play.

“There’s a café around the corner.” The man replied, still looking at his newspaper. “Tastes like piss, though.”

Even the coffee is tasteless in this city. Martin thought, looking at the picture of five kids, wearing their mothers’ curtains like Roman robes. His thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of his cellphone. He took it out of his pocket, the text message read: Cops going to dad’s place. 23 Maroon St. you have a head start.

Martin deleted the message immediatly, andthen  quickly pictured the city map in his mind. The cops must have been near the supermarket, which was a couple of blocks away from where he was. It was likely that he and the cops would arrive around the same time, which would mean disaster. The safe house however, was much closer to Maroon Street. His men would arrive at least 15 minutes sooner than the cops, even if the cops moved from the supermarket right away, and 15 minutes was all the time his men would need. He texted one of his men at the safe house:

 Go to no. 23 Maroon St. and grab the father ASAP before cops show up. You have a 15 minute head start.

The phone vibrated almost instantly. The message simply read: got it.

Martin could picture his men’s happiness as they checked their pistols, and ran for the car. He gently put the newspaper on the bench between himself and the man in the suit. “Remain until relieved.” He said, smiling. He then walked on the sidewalk toward the closest alley, where Jimmy was waiting for him.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Having washed her foot clean of John’s remains, Aura had nothing else to do but sit behind a window and watch the street through the thin white curtain. She had locked both the front and the back doors, and was now in the living room. She had put a safe distance between herself and the three traps, but still, she would touch her necklace from time to time nervously. She had never had the chance to actually try her traps, and couldn’t help but wonder what she would happen if they failed. She knew she had no chance against even the blond in normal size,  let alone the tall man. Even with all I’ve achieved, my physique is still my weakness, she thought to herself with great sadness. She didn’t have much time to revel in her thoughts though, as she noticed a car with tinted windows stopping in front of the house. It was clear that the driver was in a hurry.

They’re here already! She thought, feeling shocked. She wasn’t sure whether she was ready for the encounter. Her surprise and stress turned into sheer fear as soon as she saw the four large men stepping out of the vehicle. What? Who the hell are they? FOUR MEN? She thought nervously. She froze for a second, hearing her heart pounding in her chest. As two of the men ran out of her view around the house, she got a hold of herself, and ran toward her room. She stood there in the living room just two steps away from the nylon line in her room, waiting. Her heart was beating faster than ever in anticipation, and her toes and finger tips were getting cold.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

The four BSS personnel stepped out of their car and scanned the house in the suburban neighborhood. It was an old, one story house. It was good news to them, because it meant that they had less ground to cover. The street was almost empty, everybody was still either at work or at school that time of the day. Even better, the house on the left of their target was boarded up, and there was an empty lot on its other side. This meant that they could enter by force.

The driver and one of the men who had a scar on his chin went around to see if there was a back door to use, as they’d planned on the way, while the other two men walked toward the front door at a fast pace. They paused on the porch for a moment, each taking cover on either side of the door. Their friends didn’t appear around the other corner, which meant that they’d found another point of entry. The bald man nodded at his friend and then stepped away from the wall, and kicked the front door. With a loud bang, the front door was opened, and the short muscular man stepped in, aiming straight toward the living room with his Glock pistol, scanning for the father. The bald man followed him, holding his pistol.

Around back, the driver heard the front door getting kicked open, and he took position behind the backdoor, and kicked it right next to the knob as hard as he could. The wooden door snapped open, its upper hinge was now out of place. The man with a scar on his chin, who was leaning against the wall beside the backdoor, rushed inside holding his Glock. The driver was just about to follow him inside when he heard a loud BANG coming from the opposite side. He tighten his grip of his silenced FiveSeven pistol, as he took a step toward the back door. He hadn’t crossed the threshold yet when he heard a second loud BANG, and then the man with the scar who was in front of him disappeared in a mixture of smoke, fire and a strange blue color. His training kicked in, and he jumped back for cover on an instinct. He landed on the dusty back yard on his back, his pistol still in his hand, aimed at the back door. He paused there for several seconds, then got on his feet, still aiming at the door, and walked toward it.

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Aura heard a loud bang, followed by the sound of wood creaking. She jumped over the nylon line and went inside her old room. Adrenaline had kicked in and her sharp mind was now analyzing the sounds that were coming from the living room at an accelerated speed. Soon after the first sound, which must’ve been a door getting kicked, she heard a second similar sound of wood getting hit. It came from the back door. They’re in. She thought in terror.

She heard some heavy steps, but the sound was soon overwhelmed by a very loud BANG, it was from the front door. The first trap. She thought, hoping that it was enough for the two men. Even a few drops are enough, it must be… her thoughts were interrupted by a second loud BANG, this one coming from the back. That’s it! That’s the second one. She thought, listening for the slightest sound of footsteps. It was quite. She stepped out into the living room despite her deep desire to remain hidden in her room, her body was shaking from fear.  

She quickly scanned for intruders, there was some smoke in the room, but she managed to distinguish the two heaps of clothes on the ground just a few feet from the open front door. She looked back and saw some other clothes lying on the ground there. She impulsively walked toward the closest heap of clothing, which was near the back door, and jumped on the clothes, stomping with all her strength, her TOMS thumping against them. She stepped as hard as she could on the khaki pants, the black sweater, and even the running shoes. After about a few short seconds, her right foot landed on something bulging from the clothes, and she heard a crunching sound, mixed with a faint shout. She raised her right foot, and then stomped it as hard as she could on the same spot on the shirt. She heard a second, louder snap. Got you, you bastard, she thought, stomping again and again with all the muscle strength she had in her leg as well as her full weight. Each time her foot landed on that red spot, she heard more snapping sounds, and the bulge in the shirt was getting more flat. Suddenly, she sensed movement in front of her, and raised her head. A large man holding a pistol was standing there, his mouth half open, staring at her.

Aura darted back toward her room, with the large man following her with afraction of a second delay. She managed to jump over the nylon line as she entered her room at the last moment and dived on her bed, then rolled over it and took cover on the other side of the bed on the ground. Just as she dived for the bed, she heard the sound of an explosion from her back, and she could swear she felt the heat in her feet. She quickly crouched behind the bed, fearing she would see the large man standing in the room, but instead, she saw smoke, and another pile of clothing on the floor, right next to the sooty mark on the wall. A shrinking figure was in the shirt, struggling hysterically.

Aura checked her legs and hands, she was still in her normal size. Suddenly, all her fear vanished, and her devilish smile was back.

 

 

 

----------------------------

Tony managed to get the lieutenant to dispatch two patrol cars to the step father’s house. He had also agreed to get him a warrant. Now he leaned back on the front passenger seat of the patrol car as it moved through the traffic, its sirens on. He was more relaxed now that he knew his only lead was in the bag.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Aura quickly searched the clothes for the tiny men. She had no intention of giving them the chance to clear their head and vanish among the furniture. They had made a lot of noise, and she was afraid someone would call the cops. She began with the man who had followed her into the room. It didn’t take her long to find him under his beltbuckle, because she had seen exactly where he had shrunk down. She held the naked man in her fist, gripping him tightly. Even at this size, it was clear that he was in shape. It only made Aura squeeze him even more tightly, enjoying how useless his muscles were against her small, tender hand.

She walked fast across the living room and dropped the naked, confused man in her purse. She then walked as fast as she could toward the two heaps of clothing next to the front door. She looked outside as she stood next to a pair of jeans. There was nobody in the street. She quickly began searching inside the navy hoodie and soon found the naked man in the left sleeve. “Where do you think you’re going?” she said to the scared miniature man, as she held him from both his hands, squatting on his jeans. The man was dangling from her index finger and her thumb, this one’s muscles were even larger than the first man, but it seemed that he was shorter than the her previous captives. “Guess you are used to being a shorty, huh?” she said laughing in his face. He only blinked, looking like an idiot, without any other expressions.

She turned her wrist so the man’s body was now on her palm, while she was still holding his hands. She closed her hand, holding the muscular man firmly between her fingers. Still squatting, she took a look at the other clothes that were scattered on the floor farther toward the front door. A small, naked man was standing there, staring at her. His mouth was open in surprise. The miniature man and the giant girl stared at eachother for a moment, and then the miniature man turned around, and began to run toward the open door. Oh shit, Aura thought, diving toward the running man, her left arm stretched out. She didn’t reach him, and he was now about a foot away from the threshold. If he reaches the yard, It's done! She thought, standing up as fast as she could. There was little hope of finding the tiny man in the front yard among the bushes and plants. She ran toward the threshold.

The tiny bald man was almost on the porch, and he was only a bit away from its edge. If I make it to edge and jump off in the bushes, she won’t be able to get me. The bald man thought, running as fast as he could. He heard a very loud thump behind him, and the ground beneath his feet shook. He looked back, and saw the giant girl lying on the ground on her stomach, staring at him. Her expression was a mixture of anger and fear. Oh shit, she’s pissed! The bald man thought, running faster. He jumped and was now running on the wooden porch. Just a little bit farther, he thought, hopeful. That’s when he heard loud foot steps behind him, with every sound the wooden ground would shake beneath him. He felt a shadow over him as he was desperately trying to run even faster. Then a very large blue shoe with colorful patterns appeared from the sky in front of him. Its inner side was toward him, and the shoe came toward his face at the speed of light. He felt the fabric surface of the shoe hit his entire body, and then he was flying in the air. That was the last thing he felt.

Aura stood on the porch to catch her breath. She’d just managed to reach the tiny man and kick him back inside the house. He’d hit the wall and was now motionless on the ground. Shit, I think I killed him. She thought to herself. She suddenly felt something moving in her right fist, and then she opened it. The short muscular man’s miniature body was soaked in her hand’s sweat, and the man was breathing fast, his muscular chest going up and down frantically. “Oh…I….Must’ve squeezed you….pretty hard tough guy…” Aura managed to say between her gasps for air. “I’m sure… a big guy like you can handle it though….” She continued, as she walked inside the house. She squatted over the bald man’s body, and put her index finger on his chest. She felt a faint heartbeat in the man’s chest, and picked him up. She then proceeded toward the kitchen counter, and dropped the unconscious man and the muscular one in her purse. She then zipped her purse close. It was at this time when she hear a distant siren. “Oh shit, the cops!” she said, snatching her purse. She rushed toward the back door.

On her way out, she stepped on the red mark on the shirt. She tooke three more steps toward the back door before turning back and walking to the red mark. Damn it, I can’t make the same mistake again. She thought, squatting down. She slid her hand inside the shirt through the collar, and felt her finger tips coming in contact with a wet goo. She cupped her hand and scrapped off all the goo she could feel, and took her hand out of the shirt. “Ewwww” she almost shouted as she saw the mashed body of the man with a scar in her cupped hand. She ignored her disgust and stood up. The sirens were getting closer. She ran through the backdoor and into the back yard and kept running as fast as she could toward her car which was parked in the nearby alley, still clutching her purse.

 

End Notes:

Wow, Martin just lost over half his team, or did he?

Follow Aura's adventures to see what happens to a team of miniture commandos at the mercy of a giantess, and what will happen to Ryan, Summer, Martin, Tony and the rest of the Blue Peak city residents!!

Please review and comment on the story to let me know if I'm on the right path here with the plot, and what you think of the story so far. =) 

Chapter 8 - Just in a Day's Work by Samius
Author's Notes:

Here's a short, relatively sweet chapter with some gentle giantess/tiny dude action in it. Expect longer chapters soon.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE??” Tony shouted while standing in the living room, his face beet red. He turned back and stared at the officers who’d followed him inside the one-story house. An awkward silence pursued until he turned his head and stared at the clothes lying all over the place. Tony kicked a shoe lying next to a pair of crumbled khaki pants so hard it hit the opposite wall, right next to a sooty mark.

“Umm, you’d better not do that, sir…” The officer who’d been driving Tony around that day said timidly, “You wouldn’t want to tamper with a possible crime scene.”

Tony glared at him, looking as if he was about to explode, but he managed to regain his control at the last moment. The officer was right. Tony looked around the living room again. It seemed that this time there were three sets of clothing lying on the ground, and there was no sign of the father. Even worse, they had noticed three pistols as well, all lying close to the clothes. And it smells like something is burning, he thought, looking at the black mark on the wall near the entrance.

“Sir, there’s another set of clothes in one of the bedrooms.” An officer shouted from a corner.

Four more missing persons? Tony thought, collapsing on the sofa in the living room. He knew he wouldn’t get any sleep that night, or the nights after that.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Bob had spent the past hour and a half staring at Aura’s bed room. He had managed to use the bed sheets to pull himself up on her bed, and was now sitting there, waiting for Aura to come and decide whatever punishment she had in mind for him.

What if she shoves me up her butt? Bob thought, shivering. Of all the possible punishments he had managed to imagine in the past hour and a half, this one was the worst. “Except, maybe being eaten alive?” He said to himself in a low voice, “God dammit!”

He looked  around the small room again. The walls were grey, and a bed and a small nightstand right next to it were all the furniture in the room. Some of Aura’s clothes were lying on the foot of the bed. Bob stood up and approached the edge of the bed to take a look at the floor down there, the drop looked high and soon he felt his head spinning.

The height of a damn bed! He'd thought he would get used to his new size by now, but he found himself being amazed again and again during his exploration around the basement. Everything looked gigantic compared to him, even the small colony of ants he’d found under a book shelf in the small study. He had to keep his distance to avoid any possible dangers from the ants, which shattered whatever was left of his pride as a man instantly. His eye caught the crumbled pair of blue socks with teddy bear designs on them on the floor next to the foot of the bed.

“Pride.” He groaned, scoffing at the thought. “This is a matter of survival now, simple as that.” He convinced himself. He wanted to live, he wanted to get back to his original size, sure, but even more than that, he wanted to live, and any punishment coming from the giant girl could mean death for someone in his size. He walked toward the head of the bed, putting his feet shoulder width apart to maintain his balance on the soft, uneven surface of the mattress. He paused after taking a couple of steps, and looked at the nightstand. He could see small jars of paint on top of it. Nail polish! He concluded, resuming to walk  toward the head of the bed. He climbed on the pillow, and from there climbed on the short wooden bed head. Standing up, he held his arms up horizontally to maintain his balance, and walked slowly toward the night stand. Luckily, there was no space between the bed and the nightstand, and he jumped from the top of the head of the bed onto the top of nightstand with ease. He could now see the items on the nightstand closely.

Let’s see, grey, crimson and black? Hmm… Bob walked around each bottle, thinking which one was Aura’s favorite.

The crimson one is two third empty, Bob thought to himself, scratching his chin, almost the same as the black one…

Bob stopped there, wondering what to do. “Ah, screw it!” he said to the bottles, walking toward the crimson one to see if he could lift it. He concluded that black was too dark, and he hoped that the glossy crimson color would get Aura in a good mood, and make it easier for her to be merciful.

 

 

 

------------------------

Two patrol cars were already parked in front of the step father’s house by the time Jimmy and Martin arrived, and they were forced to spend the entire evening in the car several blocks away. The team’s van was still parked in front of the house, but Martin was relieved when he made sure that no arrests had been made. Only a forensic team had gone inside, and they were taking their time.

The standard procedure dictated that the team must contact their supervisor immediately after the mission regardless of their success or failure, but they had not, and that was the reason Martin had lingered so long in the neighborhood. Martin knew it was against protocol to contact his team, and he couldn’t help wonder what had happened to his men.

Finally, the cops started coming out of the house. Through his binoculars, Martin saw two patrolmen sealing off the entrance with police tape. “Finally!” Martin said, lowering his binoculars, “drive around the block to make sure there are no cops posted around the house. Then we’ll move in to check it out.”

“Got it.” Jimmy said, starting the ignition. The engine roared, and the car moved smoothly along the street. It was getting dark, and the street lights were coming on one after another.

Five minutes later, Jimmy parked the car about 20 feet from the house. Martin got off, so did Jimmy, and they walked down the sidewalk toward the house. The steps leading to the porch were sealed by a yellow tape. Martin and Jimmy vaulted over onto the porch and approached the front door, which cwas losed and was also covered by the yellow tape.  At a closer inspection, Martin found out that the door’s lock was broken. It was his men’s work, no doubt. He pushed the door with his left hand, his right hand on the holster on his belt. The door creaked and turned on its hinges, making the dark living room visible. Jimmy put his hand on a line of tape, which was laid across the middle of the doorway, and held it down to create a space large enough for Martin. He bent his back and squeezed through, his hand still on the holster. Jimmy followed him inside.

Martin took out his flash light and held it with his left hand. The first thing he noticed was a faint smell of gunpowder. Jimmy noticed the same.

“Did they fire their weapons in here?” Asked Jimmy, checking the walls with his flashlight for bullet holes.

“No.” Martin said coarsely, “A couple of shots won’t leave such a strong smell after so long.” Martin walked toward the wall just after the entrance. “Besides,” he continued, fixing his light on a sooty mark on the wall. “That is not done by a gun. Something has exploded here on the wall”

“A grenade?” Jimmy asked, wondering.

“No, there’s no shrapnel mark.” Martin replied, moving on toward the living room. “It was attached to the wall… a booby trap.”

“A booby trap!” Jimmy repeated stupidly. He couldn’t believe his ears.

“Another one there” Martin said, pointing with his flash light on the opposite wall, next to the back door. “But no blood. And the cops carried no body bags outside either.”

“So, our guys just vanished?” Jimmy asked, checking one of the rooms.

“Another mark in this room.” Martin said, ignoring Jimmy’s last question.

They checked the kitchen and the bathroom, and Jimmy took a look at the backyard through the back door. Martin signaled Jimmy, and they went out the house just the way they’d broken in it.

Back in the car, Jimmy couldn’t help but ask again. “What do you think happened to our guys, boss?”

“Well, they were not arrested.” Martin said, looking out the window as the car moved toward the now empty safe house. “And I don’t think they were hurt in the raid either. No blood, no bodies…”

Martin closed his eyes and rubbed them with his gloved hand, thinking. This is ridicules, the cops must have arrived only minutes later than them. Not nearly enough time to hide four bodies and clean the room of any blood. What the hell happened then?

He opened his eyes again, and glanced at his motionless phone.

“I’d better contact the company.” He finally said, “I’m starting to think this job isn’t as simple as we thought it would be.”

 

 

 

--------------------

Aura parked her car and got out. She had to walk the rest of the way despite the exhaustion. As she walked toward her auntie’s house, she reveled in all that had happened within the past 8 hours or so. She had almost got killed by four big men, almost got arrested by the cops with 3 mini-men in her purse, not to mention the crushed body in her hand (which she had dumped in a dumpster next to a ladies salon), and had to see that disgusting therapist who always thought he was such a cool friend of the teenagers at the school.

“What a day.” She whispered, as she reached the old dusty house. She looked at the boarded windows as she walked around it. I still miss Aunt Margie. She thought, dragging her tired feet on the grass. She continued to walk until she entered the edge of the forest behind the house. Several meters farther than where the first tree had grown, she knelt down and fiddled with a rusty pad lock on a hatch. She finally managed to get it open, and a dim light rushed out as she raised the moss covered old hatch. She then stepped inside the narrow concrete corridor, taking the lock with her. She closed and locked the entrance behind her, and stepped toward the door at the end of the corridor that led to the old shelter her paranoid grandfather had built during the cold war under his house.

Her soft footsteps echoed in the empty hallway as she walked in the short, empty corridor. She then proceeded to open the door at the end, which creaked and turned on its rusty hinges. She closed the door and descended the 5 steps into the shelter. I wonder if Bob has decided to give up. She suddenly remembered.

“Bob, are you going to surrender?” She said loudly. There was no answer.

Damn it, Bob. I was beginning to like you. She thought, as she put her purse on the sofa. It was still zipped close. She dragged her feet across the room and into her bedroom to take out her clothes, feeling a desperate need of a hot shower after what she’d gone through that day. She decided to try one last time when she was in the bed room. “Bob, this is your last cha….” Her eye caught glimpse of something on her bed. It was a small piece of paper. She picked it up and collapsed on the bed to read it: I surrender. Promise you won’t kill me if I come out.

The words were written in an awful handwriting, as if the writer had parkinson’s disease. She read the small note again, this time more curiously. Is it written in nail polish? She wondered.

“Okay Bob,” she shouted while still sitting on the bed, “I promise I will not kill you. I will punish you for your insolence like I said! But no killing! Promise….”

She then kept silent, listening for a reply. There was nothing. She was about to stand up to look for Bob when she noticed a faint sound from under the bed. She bent down just in time to see Bob appear from under the bed, right between her feet. He was breathing heavily while dragging a bottle of deep red nail polish on the carpet.

“Oh, there you are!” Aura said, more happily than she had intended. “What are you doing?” she asked curiously, still bent down to watch Bob’s effort.

“I… I wish… to apologize…” Bob managed to say between his heavy breaths. The half empty nail polish bottle was by far heavier than what he had expected, and all his muscles were aching despite the fact that he’d saved himself much effort by simply dropping the bottle from the dresser on the bed, and from there on the socks crumbled at the foot of the bed. But dragging the bottle from there to the middle of the bed had exhausted him. His hunger hadn’t helped either.

“I wish to apologize for my escape.” Bob said again, this time louder. “I want to make it up to you. If you would please take off your shoes?”

At first, Aura's tired brain failed to comprehend what he meant to do, but then she realized. “Oh, that’s nice of you!” She said, feeling relieved for the first time that day. She reached for her TOMS and took them off. She then threw them next to her socks and spread and wiggled her toes to let air between them.

Bob was now opening the bottle. He put his feet on either side of the glass and then used his arms and waist to open the cap. Aura was watching him from above. He looks cute, struggling with a nail polish bottle like that, she thought. Bob finally managed to open the bottle and now he was holding the cap and the brush by both hands. He raised the cap above his head and walked to Aura’s left foot on his right. He then lowered the brush, using all his upper body muscles to hold it steady, the vrush it came in contact with Aura’s big toe’s nail. The brush left a large crimson mark. Bob raised the brush again, and this time started from the top of her nail, and slid it all the way down, but then he failed to stop the brush, and the brush continued to slide and painted the tip of Aura’s big toe.

“Damn it!” Bob groaned, looking up nervously to see if the giantess had noticed.

She had.

“It’s okay.” Aura said, taking out a tissue from her pocket. “Wipe it clean with this before it dries out” She then let go of the tissue. It glided down and landed right on top of Bob, covering him. Still nervous, he struggled to take it off his head and get out from beanaeth it, and while doing so he put his foot on the edge of the tissue. He suddenly got hold of the tissue, and pulled at it with force. He felt his foot losing support, and he fell down, the tissue  still covering him.

Aura giggled. “You don’t have to be so nervous.” She said on an impulse, regretting it instantly. I shouldn’t be so easy on him after what he’s done. She reprimended herself.

Bob finally got out from beneath the tissue and tore a piece from it. He then proceeded to wipe the red mark clean from Aura’s big toe. He then picked up the brush and walked toward the bottle to dip it in again.

Looks like this is going to take some time. Aura thought, covering a yawn. She put her pillow behind her, leaning it against the wall. She took another look down between her feet. Bob had almost finished her big toe. “9 more to go.” She told him, trying to keep her voice flat. She then leaned back, resting her back and her head on the pillow. Both her feet were still on the ground, and she could occasionally feel the brush against on her toes. She stared at the grey ceiling for some time and before she knew it, she’d fallen asleep. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading ^_^


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4217