Nitsuita by Flowenol Cinur
Summary:

One day, a male who looks like a female was found shrunk by his twin sister. This situation alone is not a life or death situation. It's moreover along the lines of currently residing next to the most random assortment of characters one could encounter. In this adventure that happens in a single building (in Japan) the absurd will be rife.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Destruction, Futanari, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 86988 Read: 120186 Published: June 01 2014 Updated: February 06 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. Chapter 1: Backstory and morning by Flowenol Cinur

2. Chapter 2: Den of lolis by Flowenol Cinur

3. Chapter 3: Before the event... by Flowenol Cinur

4. Chapter 4: Fire of desire by Flowenol Cinur

5. Chapter 5: Doll by Flowenol Cinur

6. Chapter 6: Game by Flowenol Cinur

7. Chapter 7: Warfare by Flowenol Cinur

8. Chapter 7.5: The first by Flowenol Cinur

9. Chapter 8: To the final battle by Flowenol Cinur

10. Chapter 9: Destructive Intensity by Flowenol Cinur

11. Chapter 10: Near the end by Flowenol Cinur

12. Chapter 10.5: Pre-Pre prologue by Flowenol Cinur

13. Chapter 11: Conflict on all fronts by Flowenol Cinur

14. Chapter 12: Battle on all fronts by Flowenol Cinur

15. Chapter 12.5: When the world ended by Flowenol Cinur

16. Chapter 13: Paths converging by Flowenol Cinur

17. Chapter 14: Another World by Flowenol Cinur

18. Chapter 14.5: Secondary Path by Flowenol Cinur

Chapter 1: Backstory and morning by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

This is my first story on this site, give me as much feedback as possible, and enjoy.

 

Also...Not a lot of action in this chapter so...sorry

Also exposition out the arse and commentary by the main character.

Now...where should I begin...Ah, yes, my name is Jade Patillo. Compared to the average person I'm below average height. Despite my short size, I do in fact have some sort of muscle, however, it is not that noticeable. My long, raven-black hair can, apparently, catch the attention of most males, and sometimes females, and mesmerize them. Plus, there is also my piercing green eyes which can go from a 'kind-hearted soft look' to 'carpe diem for masochists'...according to what someone had said to me a while back. My rather smooth and white complexion only helps to make all of these descriptions pop out even further.

I have a twin sister named Jonah and one of her most adorable traits is her flat chest. She is quite sensitive about having no development, but I still adore her for that because it's funny to tease her about it. Personality wise she is much softer and kinder than I am while I'm more...masculine in more ways than one.

Why that last part? Well, at first glance we are just female twins that love each other a lot; Emphasis on that last part, however a bit more of an extreme on my side on the relationship. However, if you knew us well, you would know that I am not a female; I am a male. Yep, I'm a guy...Most people who hear that would either think I'm joking or spit-take so hard it blows a hole through the wall. Don't ask how that happened. No, I'm not wearing any make-up nor did I have plastic surgery; it's all 'natural' and it breaks all kinds of logic. In which the fact that I'm not from Japan nor am I Asian makes this even more mind-boggling. Another thing, my original name was John, but it was changed to Jade because of my parents. To clarify, they were actually okay with it. It should also be pointed out that my father also looks like a female...Apparently it's genetic.

It was a good thing that my sister is a flat chest because it makes it that much more difficult to tell who is who; plus screwing with people became more comical.

 

My family is rich and as much as I liked being pampered all day, everyday, and having the stereotype banquets and stuff, it just wasn't that great. Also, getting asked out by members of other rich families was a polarizing experience as many hearts and minds were shattered and blown out those days; both male and female. Mostly the males.

I then decided one day that I was going to leave the household to traverse the world when I was a teenager. Somehow my parents were alright with this, though it might be because of the amount of people that are in our family. Either that, or because I actually received some special...lessons to assist me in my trek around the world. As such, my sister came along with me because, again, we loved each other and we pretty much were a set pair. Also to clarify, it wasn't with fancy jets, boats, or any of that stuff; it was, for the most part, effort. It felt better to know that getting to a certain destination was by your own struggle and not through a massive loan of a million dollars.


And yes, I do and did realize that the world is not all sunshine and rainbows; I'm not a close-minded, naive person.

 

From that day, I have seen all kinds of events. Both marvelous and grand, alongside tragedy and sheer lawlessness. I encountered lots of people of diverse origins and stories, and overall I have seen many incredible sights, insane sights, and out of the ordinary things. There was many sentiments forged from seeing all of this, which if I had done this with an abundance of money, I wouldn't feel like this. Probably. But what am I saying all of this for? I'll tell you why. From all of my experience with all of this, this is the first time I have ever encountered the type of adventure I was about to partake...and more...

 

I opened my eyes and I woke up in a crappy way. Not only did I have blurry vision, but also I felt some weird taste in my mouth, my ears were ringing, and my entire body is aching all over. It's like a hangover that was stacked on top of a recent brawl, but far worse than usual; trust me I know, which considering that I have no recollection on what in the world happened...Yeah probably a hangover...or I got laid out that hard...or both. Also, I forgot to mention the fact that I cannot see anything and it feels like I'm trapped under something...and I'm naked...Crap, what kind of night did I have?

 

I began to crawl around in my temporary prison of...whatever this thing was. It felt like some sort of fabric or cloth or something. While I was trying to get out, my poor condition made the attempted escape very agonizingly slow. While I was still crawling, I felt some sort of movement coursing through whatever place I was at and then I suddenly got flattened by some sort of heavy force.

 

"Ow" I voiced out as I tried to move from my current predicament, but I couldn't budge at all "What the hell is this?" While I was figuring out how to get out, the mysterious weight holding me down was suddenly lifted off of me and I took a breath of relief.

 

"Jade?" I heard my sister's confused voice, but I had no idea where she was at and her voice seems to be a bit louder than what it actually is, which my current hearing made it far worse. Suddenly my whole world started to tilt as I started to slide down my fabric prison. Eventually, I ended up landing onto some soft surface. I sat up and noticed that I was in someone's hand; I looked up and stared right at the face of my shocked sister.

I quickly checked my surroundings and noticed how big I was compared to my sisters hand. If I had to wager, I'd say i was the size of a small doll, or an anime figurine to be precise. My sister was currently wearing a regular white T-shirt and had white panties on. When I inspected the room we were in, I saw that we were staying in a place that was nicer than usual. Speaking of which, this better be free or low-cost, because if we did this with the amount of money we had on our person, we basically just sold our souls to the devil and our bodies to...certain places.

 

From the surrealism of this development, both of us pinched our own cheeks to make sure we weren't dreaming. Then with her free-hand, my sister pinched my face to make sure I was real, which with our size difference it actually hurt quite a bit. After she was done pinching me, she sat down onto the bed and thought about the situation.

Thankfully, it was at this point that my hangover, or whatever it was, had begun to disappeared from me. Not sure why, but it's a convenience that I don't mind.

 

If I knew my sister well enough, I think she would have a similar thought like I was, "Is this one of those dreams where it feels real even if I try to confirm that it's real?" Due to the fact that there seems to be no trigger and that the chance that this would happen is quite ludicrous.

 

With all of that in mind, what is about to happen next is something I might expect and would have mixed feelings about, but still enjoy. I looked up at my sister and saw that she had a certain lustful stare in her eyes. There was some drool coming out of her mouth, and without even looking I could probably guess what she was doing down there...Well, just because I said she was nice doesn't mean she doesn't have those types of tendencies. Also that stare...Jeez it's looking right into my soul; it looks like there is going to be more than one thing that is going to get sucked dry.

 

You know...I could probably guess what she is thinking, "I hope this is a dream, because if it isn't I am going to die of embarrassment" In my personal opinion, whether or not this is a dream doesn't exactly matter to me because either way I would win in the case that this is either the best wet dream I ever had or this is the best material to tease my sister with until it gets old. Also the fact that the first thing she does when she sees something like this isn't to question things and all of that, but to use me as a sex toy...again either she has fantasies or it's symbolic to my own thoughts.

 

Oh right...Well then let's hope that my shrunken body got more resilient, because if it didn't...Well I am royally fucked both literally and metaphorically...At least if I die, I will die happy with no regrets...

 

Chapter 2: Den of lolis by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Yes, I used the word loli

My sister held a firm grip on my body as she was lowering my shrunken form to her nether regions. I was more overcome with possible pleasure than fear by the fact that my erection hasn't been killed yet. Although before that even happened, something unexpected occurred...


"Hello there twincest brother and sister!" A little girl's voice surprised the both of us and made my sister jump up a little. The one who said that was behind my sister and was holding her arms around her neck. Well she came out of nowhere, quite literally too because neither me or my sister noticed her presence at all. The little girl was an Asian with pale skin, long black hair that was tied with black ribbons and wore a gothic Lolita dress with black knee socks. Due to her appearance, if she was standing completely still and you said that she was a doll...I probably would've believed you.

 

You know considering a little girl was watching this entire scene from who knows what time...Actually I'm not sure how to react to it, except to cover my private parts. Though my sister does know what to say and she was all red from embarrassment. She immediately moved her hand away from her nether region and looked down at me.

 

"You know Jonah" The little girl giggled "This isn't a dream and you actually almost did use your brother as a living dildo" That little girl read her like a book and my sister got redder and even more flustered

 

"Jade!" She said while she pressed me against her chest. This would've been a better experience if she had bigger breasts, but hey, beggars can't be choosers "I'm so sorry, I thought this was a dream!" I chuckled a bit and hugged her 'chest'

 

"Don't worry about it" If anything I was a bit peeved that I just got cock blocked, however I now know what goes around in my sister's head and that this is a moment that I will use to tease my sister until it gets agonizingly old. Now we're out of that matter..."So two things; one: Who are you little girl and two: Where the heck are we?"

 

"You don't remember little Hideyoshi?" Nice reference there... "My name is Katana Shimanouchi" Wow, that last name "we met yesterday and you said you would stay and play with me and my friends"

 

"And when did I say that? Was I drunk or something?" I questioned while I was still staring on how damn adorable Katana appeared.

 

"Actually, now that I think about it, you were drinking with some of my friends, but drunk or not, you are still staying with me" I slightly reeled back

 

"Well that's not exactly fair...Wait do you know why I'm shrunk like this? Also you still haven't answered my second question"
"Oh, you're in the apartment building my onii-chan (Big brother) owns, also I don't know why you're little"

 

"Where exactly? That's my question; also this is an apartment building room? It's better than most rooms I've seen, bedroom wise anyway" Excluding the fact I came from a rich family and that the places we tended to stay at were of varying quality. Also I think hotel might be a better term, because this is the fanciest apartment I have ever seen.

 

"Japan" I was shocked on several levels. One of which was how in the world we even got here in the first place and the other level was how much that would even cost. Screw being drunk for one night, was I drunk for an entire week!? Though I'm not complaining that much since I always wanted to go to Japan...still, how in the hell?! "Enough talking" Katana released my sister's neck, grabbed me from her hands, and ran off with me.

 

"Ah, hold-" Before she could run to catch up with the little girl she fell over. When she looked, Jonah saw that her legs were tied up...wait when did Katana do that? Katana went out of the door when she peeked around the corner of the door and said,

 

"Perverted sister, it would've been better if you had sex with your brother at normal size" How old was this girl and what in the world have the people around her shown and taught her? "Also if you wanted to dominate him, just get rope and a whip to make him feel smaller, boots optional" Both of us were so red after being told off by a little girl, seriously, what in the actual hell?! And with that straight smiling face too. The little girl essentially just left the apartment room altogether to go to another one.

 

In that time I observed the area around me and noticed that the hallways looked pretty good, simple, and clean, heck they even had elevators. I dread if I have to pay for the room; if I do then I was more drunk than usual "By the way" I asked "Where are you taking me and is the place we're staying in for free?"

 

"My room and yes it's free, I've asked my onii-chan and he says it's good" That is the most convenient thing I've heard in a while "Besides, the rooms aren't that expensive in the first place and there are plenty of them so it's not a big deal"

 

After going through a couple floors, we had reached her place "I'll introduce you to my friends" She opened the door, ran through it and yelled out enthusiastically "I brought my playmate!" She moved around more and when she stopped I looked around and saw that the dining room we were in had a pretty standard set-up to place its things with things. In the dining room, there was a table in the middle which had only one occupant sitting at it, another little girl, who happened to be sleeping at the moment. This little girl was white with blonde hair that was fairly long, messy, and had a hair antenna. She was also wearing a yellow dress with white socks and had no shoes. On the table there was a half eaten cake sitting in the middle of the table and there was a half eaten slice with a plastic fork in it right next to the little girl "Kawai-chan?" Katana questioned as she went over to where Kawai was and then started poking her in the head which didn't seem to do much.

 

That was when I had goose bumps rampage around my body and I noticed Katana looking at the cake. Oh for the love of- if she is going to- And of course before I finish my thought she grabbed some of the cake frosting and lathered me in it "Katana! what do you think you're doing?!" I questioned loudly as she put her fingers to my mouth to keep me quiet. She then hanged me in front of Kawai's cute sleeping face and I heard her sniffing soon afterwards.

 

With her eyes still closed she grabbed me from Katana's hands and then she actually inserted the top half of my body into her mouth and she started to suck on me. The air in the mouth was both bad and sweet. While being covered in hot saliva wasn't a fun experience, neither was smelling it nor having it accidentally enter my mouth and me spitting it out only to get more in. This was really humiliating in a number of ways considering before all of this I actually knew how to fight very proficiently and considering my track record, I knew what the hell I was doing. Considering all that is happening, little girls doing all of this to me, my pride got fucked hard in the ass and I have a feeling that my ass is going to get even more torn up later on. Also, to put in into perspective: If I was normal sized I could BREATHE onto these girls and I'll KO them. Heck, at this size, give me a damn needle or toothpick and I can still kick their asses! But back to the situation at hand...

 

I was banging my fists into the roof and the tongue of the little girl and was yelling an obscene number of things just for the purpose of waking her up. While I was doing that, I swear I heard Katana snickering a little bit, but before I could even comment on that she had begun biting down on me, chewing me up a little or nibbling, however you want to put it, I was being eaten alive for fuck sake! And then I started to shout with even more intensity and profanity than a drill sergeant.

 

That all ended when I got pulled out of Kawai's mouth and I looked to see that Kawai herself pulled me out, which I won't even comment on how much saliva I was covered in. I could see her eyes, however they were sleepy looking and she was rubbing one of them with her spare hand. It was at that moment that I noticed that she had some pretty cute yellow eyes, and then the moment was short-lived when she shoved my bottom half into her mouth and started sucking on that,

 

"Oh come on! How sleepy can you be?!" I furiously shouted out once more before Kawai finally returned to reality and pulled me out of her mouth. I gave a sigh of relief as Kawai was just looking at me like I was a small puppy or something. And then she licked me in the face for some reason,

 

"You taste interesting" She said before she nibbled me in the head...and by nibble I meant having my entire head in her mouth,

 

"Are you kidding me?! I'M NOT A DAMN CHEWTOY" Then I got forcibly pulled out by Katana who then dropped me off at the table. She waggled her finger at Kawai and said

 

"Now, now, Kawai-chan, this is Jade, the one I said will play with us, now, where are the others?" Kawai just got off her chair and stood right in front of where I was and bowed down slightly,

 

"I'm sorry" She said sincerely, yet sleepily, and then looked at Katana "Yukiko went with Blank to do something and Bridget went along somewhere with her mother so we're the only ones here" Katana had a disappointed look on her face,

 

"I really wanted to show them Jade...Ah well" Her face suddenly changed to a smiling one and then she grabbed me "I'll show you to the others, but first a bath to clean up your slimy behind" She smirked a little

 

"Quick question, what are you cleaning me in?"

 

"You are going in the bathtub with me and Kawai"

 

"Wait what" I reacted and was going slightly red "Um...isn't there-"
"Nope, we are going to play with you in the bathtub, nothing else" Only one thing was going through my mind at that moment...Jailbait...Jailbait EVERYWHERE...Also, in what context do they mean by play?

 

-In the bathtub-

 

The bathroom that Katana brought me was pretty normal sized and nothing was out of the ordinary...unless you count the two little girls and the one shrunken trap in a hot bath. Apparently the bath was so hot that it was practically a hot springs in there with all the steam, which considering my diminutive size it might as well be. The two little girls were sitting away from each other and were talking the day off while Katana was holding me close and manually washing me off with shampoo like I was some sort of child, and very thoroughly if I may add, which speaking of...

 

"I don't need to be treated like this" I said as Katana dumped me in the bathtub to clean off some of the shampoo. After I was lifted from the sea of bathwater, I coughed up excess water due my lack of preparedness. She then started to poke me in several places, tickling me slightly, but then it eventually began to get a little personal when her tickling was nearing my private parts,

 

"Oi, watch where you're poking!" I covered my crotch and raised a hand at the giant girl. Katana then puffed up her cheeks in response,

 

"But you're so adorable; I just want to eat you up" She then began to smile radiantly, it was like a lighthouse in this fog of a bathroom.

 

"That already happened with Kawai over there" I looked over to her and her face was suddenly in my face "Hello there"

“Wah!” I suddenly fell into the water. Before I could swim back up, Katana cupped her hands and raised me to their eye-level.

 

"You're like our friend Bridgett"

 

"How so?"


"She looks like a guy despite being female and you look like a girl despite being male..." Kawai seemed to be thinking about something “It's such a waste” That last part is what many people say, which led to much envy and broken hearts. Sometimes both.

 

"Now then" Katana said next "Let's play around with you" Katana held me to her chest as she pulled in Kawai and embraced her tightly; getting me stuck between the two of them. Though I couldn't move for crap, this was actually quite nice despite the fact I partially couldn't breathe that well due to the fact my face was in Katana's chest...This actually felt nice and this just reminded me of my sister...Oh wait, crap! "Something's poking me" Katana remarked and I felt embarrassed from realization "Jade you pervert...” I stared up at a very content grin on the girl's face “Looks like I'm going to have to punish you” For a few moments I was stunned on what could possibly make it worse. Then, as if the gods were laughing at my misery, someone was knocking on the door, "Hello, who is it?" Katana looked up at the door

 

"It's me, Yukiko!" A little girl's voice replied...How many- Oh right, about four of them "Can I come in please?"

 

"No you can't!" Katana yelled back, for being friends, they seem to have something between them

 

"Aw, but why is Kawai-chan taking a hot steaming bath with you, but I can't?" How did she know she was in here?

 

"Last time we went took something like this, you actually tried to take advantage of me!" Wait what? Is Yukiko a trap or something, or...Oh my-

 

"To take advantage of is a strong word, I would say...Trying to have extra fun with you, now let me in"

 

"I don't care, just hang out with Blank-san"


"But he can be so boring and...um...blank!"

 

"You know I'm standing right here right?" A monotone male voice responded

 

"Mosy can you open the door please?" Then the next thing I know I see a blade slash through the door and someone kicking it apart. The one that destroyed the door was a tall, slim person with the palest skin I have ever seen, wait scratch that I swear to you his skin is grey, has pitch black spiky hair, the most blank and soulless black eyes ever conceived, and he was wearing all black. No he did not look like an emo; he looked more like a demon or monster hunter that came from a black and white horror movie, in which case he looks like a badass...A very intimidating badass...Who was carrying a Bec De Corbin over his shoulder for some reason. Speaking of, that little girl that was with him was standing right behind him, Yukiko, was an Albino Asian girl. Yet again, another very adorable girl that is cause to be very endearing. With being an Albino, she sharp red eyes and had long white hair. Why am I not mentioning clothing? Well, for starters..."Here I come!" Yukiko came running at the bathtub naked as the day she was born and Katana held her arms up in an attempt to stop her; resulting in me being dropped into the water again.

 

You know what happens next? I ended up being crushed due to both of the little girls colliding and falling over onto my side and I was knocked out from the force...It was quite embarrassing actually. You know, I am now afraid of what I will wake up to now...

 

End Notes:

The next chapter, I will show how in the world Jade and Jonah got into Japan into the first place. Also I'll show you that the building is not filled to the brim with little girls.

Chapter 3: Before the event... by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Holy christ I haven't updated this story in a while, and yes I am returning to it...now if only I knew technology well...

Currently, me and my sister were getting off of the airplane with our companion Johnny, who is the only reason why we are in Japan in the first place. Johnny is a short, skinny person with long white hair that was tied in braids and absolutely pale white skin, a blue and red eye, and his clothing were the most bizarre as it was a long sleeve multi-colored splatter-pattern shirt with orange cargo pants and his black shoes were the only thing normal. Yeah, he looked very different, but he is a pretty cool person...who mentioned that he has an odd ability that he never went into detail about.

The most striking thing about him, aside from his questionable albinism, was the fact that he is like me; meaning that he looked like a female...a very...exotic and eccentric one at that.

 

The reason why we are here in the first place was our fateful encounter with each other in a café, where me and my sister were working at to gain our money for our next trek...

I was bringing some coffee over to Johnny, by then I didn't know his name, who was working on something on his laptop when, while sipping his coffee, he actually did a mini spit-take onto his laptop when he took a gander at me. At first I thought it was the same old "Holy shit this chick is hot/ cute routine" taken to exaggerated limits, but this one...It was completely different

"Holy crap, you look like the real deal" I was confused as to what he was talking about when he beckoned me closer. Once I did he took a hold of me and did a quick close examination of my physique He then observed my sister who was tending to another customer "Amazing that she's a flat-chest; it completes the pairing" He then inched his way closer to me "So, did you get plastic surgery, are you wearing good make-up, or is it natural?" Holy crap this guy knows that I'm a guy too, how the hell?! This is like that Serbian Doctor!...Wait was it Siberia or Serbia? Can't remember.

 

Unnecessary back-story #1:

 

I once encountered an absolutely suspicious doctor with his massive bodyguard and somehow, and immediately on sight he knew I was a guy. With a nice attitude, he managed to warm up to me and he attempted to do a very thorough search on my body, with consent of course, but it didn't start out that way. Of course at first I declined it, but when he offered compensation I couldn't exactly refuse the sum he brought to the table. Then after the examination we went and drank vodka like jolly ole' drinking buddies...Then I accidentally pissed off the bodyguard somehow and we actually kicked each others asses, but I came out on top...somehow.

Afterwards I got thoroughly searched again, this time I was drunk. Thankfully I was compensated for that as well.

Before I almost forget, the name of the two were Dimitri and Gabriel. The former being the doctor and the latter being the guardian.

 

-End of unnecessary back-story #1-

"Um, this is natural if you can believe it" Then next thing I know I saw some stare of admiration in his eyes, then he grabbed my hand and said,

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Johnny, what's yours?"

"My name...My name is Jade and my sister's name is Jonah, nice to meet you" Why am I getting flustered?

"Okay Jade, if you don't mind I would like to ask you something"

"Sure, what is it?" It really better not be anything sexual

"I would like to take you to Japan" Well...I didn't see that coming. Also, who the hell asks someone that, especially one they literally just met. Also Japan...Better not turn stereotypical on me.

"Why?"

"I have a friend over there that would just love you, also that place is the typical place where most of my friends would meet, I would like to take you there, if you don't mind, expenses are on me of course" My mind and heart jumped sky-high, I love Japanese culture, even the weirdest...Okay, um, not all of it, but dang do I enjoy some of the stuff they make. Well free ride there here I come! But again, even so, who does something like this and how much money do you have burning in your pocket?

"Sounds like fun, yeah I'll go with you" He smiled at my response

"Great"

"Hey Johnny, are you old enough to drink?"

"I'm 24 Jade" I stared emptily at the man for a good few moments before responding with

"You're 24? I thought you were a teenager" Johnny responded with his own facial expression when he retorted

"With that logic, you just asked someone that you assumed was a teenager if they could have a drink"

"...Whatever, let's drink afterwards, also Johnny” I put my hands on his shoulders and gave out a smile “if you're lying even one bit about any of this and if you hurt my sister, I will make sure you will die slowly” I leered my eyes into a death stare “before you will finally die” The albino merely chuckled from that threat when he passively said

"You will fit in with my circle of friends quite nicely" He chuckled a little more and I made a blank expression,

"Who the hell are your friends for you to just put that off like nothing?" Then a random balled up napkin struck me behind the head,

“Jade, quit lollygagging and get to work!” The boss barked at me as I hurriedly scrambled to my station

“Sorry sir!”

“We'll meet after work” Johnny said as he saw me embarrass myself when I was a bit flustered on what I was originally doing...

 

-DRINKING SESSION #1-

 

Jade likes drinking...a lot...And it may or may not have to do with Jade and Jonah's Irish heritage.

"Um..." Johnny was witnessing the scene unraveling before him. Every single male, which is basically all of them, were looking at an inebriated Jade pinning Jonah to the bar floor and kissing her passionately. Everyone was enjoying the view under the assumption that it was drunk twin lesbian love-making and Johnny was thinking of only this, "Well...At least that gave me an idea on what to do with that Hentai" In his own words, Johnny is apparently an artist and a writer; leading him to be an impressive manga artist and author "Hey Jonah, does this always happen" Trying to speak out while being kissed, she managed to say this,

"N-no-not a-ah-ways" Johnny had a blank face

"Not always? How are you even okay with this?" That night, Jade went out like a light and everyone went home. While Jonah was carrying Jade, Johnny just thought of something "Hey wait a minute, how old are you guys?"

"20" Now Johnny was dumbstruck

"Underage drinking, how did you guys even-"

"I don't drink, my brother does, he just doesn't care and no one tries to stop him, also it's just by one year, it really doesn't matter that much" Johnny put a hand to his chin

"Yeah, he would definitely fit in with my friends just fine, for a number of reasons"

 

*In Ireland the legal drinking age is 18 while in the United States it's 21. BUT in the United States there are many exceptions to that rule depending on the state.*

-Back to the airport-

 

For some odd reason I was forced to carry most of the luggage. Granted it wasn't much, it's still something that I didn't want to do. We were right outside of the airport and the sun was beating down like a burning inferno of death. It was then I noticed that Johnny had opened an umbrella and covered himself in the shade; also bringing along my sister under the umbrella but not me due to the lack of space. I restrained myself in strangling my companion and I asked him,

"Okay, where are we going?"

When we left the airport, we took several modes of transportation. The first one was by train and, I have to say, the molesters can go screw off. Someone actually groped me on the train, I grabbed his hand and restrained him until we got off and got the police over. After that we ended up taking a taxi and we stopped near a big building that resembled an apartment building but it looked a lot better then what I usually see.

"This the place?" I questioned as I was going toward the entrance. Then I was suddenly tackled down by something and I landed flat on my back onto the pavement "What the-?" I look down and saw the face of a cute little Asian girl with a black ribbon in her long black hair staring right at my face. I was silent for a few moments before responding, "Little girl can you get off of me?" I hoped she knew English. Before I could say anything else, a man who was out of breath came up behind her. The man, physically, was completely average. His height was about average, build average, he had short black hair, brown eyes, and his skin was light-brown. He also wore a rather odd ensemble, as it was a mix of standard clothing like black shoes, rust colored cargo pants, and a gray long-sleeve shirt with, for whatever reason, had hardened and tempered leather plates sewn into the clothing. That also raises the question on how effective it is. The last bit of equipment is that there is a bag next to his waist that is carried by a strap over the shoulder.

"Hello there" He had some sort of accent, but I can't make it out properly, though it sounds like it came from the northern regions, probably Finland or something "Sorry for this little girl" The man grabbed her from behind and the little girl struggled quite a bit. This, unfortunately, looked very wrong.

"Ah, let me go Ryan! I want to play with the trap a bit longer!" She screeched to the man, presumably Ryan, in a peeved tone

"No, don't be rude to the guests" Ryan took notice of Johnny "Darwin and Anna are in the bar, they're waiting, I'll take Katana up to her room" Johnny replied with a nod as Jonah and I followed him through the entrance, which seemed normal enough, if not, slightly aesthetically pleasing, more than usual anyway. Someone approached us, who was another person wearing some out of place outfit, which was similar to what Ryan wore...Except the padding was actual bullet-proof armor and the person wore a fully enclosed helmet.

"I'll take your luggage up to your room" The person seemed so suspicious and out of place, I swear...Also this is an apartment building? More like a hotel with security beefed up to Fort Knox level.

"Sure" Johnny replied for me and we all dropped our own luggage to the person. Afterwards we got onto an elevator Johnny led us to and he simply pressed a button which led to the lower levels of the hotel.

"Johnny" I said with intrigue "What's with the people garbed in armor?"

"Well..." Johnny contemplated on how to reply to my question "Not only for the safety of themselves, but it ended up turning into a fashion statement around this particular place...Also...certain events tend to happen in this place, like the equivalent of World War III happening here" I had another shocked face and was speechless on how crazy these guys were and the fact that the surrounding environment could be that lethal; And in Japan of all places. After a bit the elevator had stopped and we walked out to see the scene of a big open bar right in front of us. Several people were scattered about wearing outfits that would be appropriate in a modern version of a role-playing game.

 

Two people in the far corner caught our attention by waving us over. "Ah, there's Darwin and Anna now" We went over to them and I could clearly make out their character appearance. One of them was a tall, darkened man who seemed to be quite built. He had black hair that had a medium length and serious brown eyes. He wore gray armor which was not too different in appearance from power armor. The other one was a Caucasian woman who was about average height and she seemed to have a bit of muscle on her, but not too much nor really noticing, though it still looked defined, her light-brown hair was tied in a pony tail, her eyes were hazel colored. She wore a mix of green and brown colored clothing with black boots on, which seemed fairly normal in comparison to everyone else and their outfits.

"Took ya long enough" Darwin said in a slightly impatient and cockney tone.

"Johnny, good to see that you made it here" Anna said, whose accent seemed Swedish.

"Well, I think this is going to be a long night" I replied as I spotted the high quality alcohol spread all over the table.

 

-Drinking session #2-

 

The underground bar...A place where people go to drink until their spirits leave their bodies, people gambling their entire life savings over a cute girl, old friends drinking themselves half to death and enemies drinking themselves and waiting to kill each other half to death. Of course let's not forget the honorary bar fight between drunkards, idiots, or both.

"Oy'!" Jade called out Darwin in an inebriated tone after having several bottles of Vodka. When he recklessly stood up he knocked down entire rows of bottles to the ground "Don't ya da'e touch mah sistuh!" Darwin also stood up in response knocking even more bottles down in the process. He pointed his fist at Jade and yelled out in an even more hard-to-understand accent

"You want to fight me mate, I'll fuck you up" Johnny grabbed Jonah and completely went out of harms way while everyone in the bar decided to enjoy the scene. Men and women of all ages took bets on who would win the fight and some even wagered on whether or not a certain security guard would run downstairs and kick both their asses.

"No, you come at me first mate!" Jade yelled out, mocking Darwin as both of them moved to the center of the room.

"Mate, you first!"

"Mate!" Jade pressed his chest against the cold iron of Darwin's chest plate. In return Darwin stared down the much shorter drunk opponent with a furious leer,

"Mate!"

"You wot m8t!"

"Come at me u fookin' fgt!" Both of them threw their fists at each other and actually managed to land a hit at the same time in the face, but neither went flying nor went down. Though Jade was stunned for a bit, he immediately recovered "You hit like a woman!" Jade went up against Darwin and pressed his balled up fist on his armor

"Then get out of your tin can, ya little shit!" Darwin managed to remove his power armor; resulting in an impressive show-off of his trained muscle tempered specifically for fighting. In the next moment it turned into a full swap of punches, kicks, knees, headbutting, and even bitting. While they were exchanging blows, Anna was just sitting there dazed from the alcohol she drank and after being annoyed by the drunken brawl she stood up and flipped the table which hit both of them in the process.

"Quit your yelling you shit-heads! Your speech in internet talk is screwing with my head!" She dove towards both of them and body slammed them successfully. She then proceeded to pick Jade up and performed a multitude of wrestling moves on him.

 

While all three were beating each other half to death Jonah spoke to Johnny amongst the chaos.

"So, does this happen often?" Jonah questioned as Johnny had his laptop out recording the fight

"Indeed it does and it's only just beginning..." Jonah watched on as the congregation in the bar were cheering on the combatants.

In the aftermath, Anna was leaning against a broken table where two men were tending to her while Darwin was down on the ground while Jade had his foot on his chest while he raised both his arms "Fuck yeah! I am ze vinner!" Then he ended up falling backwards and was completely out cold.

The congregation of people around the bar were dumbstruck that Jade managed to win against Anna and Darwin. Even more surprising was the fact that he took most of the hits. In the background the patrons paid each other on their bets while Jonah and Johnny tended to Jade.

 

-End of drunken session #2 -

 

I woke up with yet another agonizing headache. Somehow I managed to remember part of the events that transpired beforehand. I observed my current position and realized that I was laying on top of a counter completely naked. I attempted to move, but I then I noticed that both my arms and legs were spread and bounded to the surface with tape. It was at that moment that a giant shadow overtook me and I flinched when I viewed the smiling face of my warden, the albino little girl, whose name escapes me at the moment. Instead of the naked form I saw earlier, she was now wearing a white dress and had a white flower in her hair.

 

Without a skipping a beat, she began to prod my body gently. I'm not sure why, but my body was very sensitive at this very moment and I felt a very powerful tingling sensation. I started to stifle my laughter until I started to make very demeaning squeaking sounds "So adorable" She giggled as she begun to notice that my penis was rising “Oh my~” She amusingly said as she lightly flicked my free willy; making in stiffen as a result.

So in short, my body suddenly became as sensitive as the most shut-in and spoiled princess; for no reason whatsoever.

The girl suddenly stopped messing with me and in the next moment she forcibly, without any kind of gentle touch, torn me away from the counter surface and lifted me right in front of her playful and shining red-eyes.

“Do you know what I'm going to do to you?”

“Eh...Nothing pleasant I assume” The girl grinned

“Do you want to hear something unbelievable?”

“I'm already shrunk, what else could you possibly-”

"I'm much older than you, in fact, much older than anyone in this building"

"Wait what?" I had a surprised face, but what happened next was probably going to be even more out of the ordinary

"Also, one more thing" I immediately noticed my sudden reduction in size. When I stopped shrinking I was about a centimeter tall in the hands of my captor. Despite the shock, I didn't lose my composure, even with the monolithic face of a little girl towering over me like a ravenous predator. If this wasn't an indication of who caused my shrinking, then I don't know what else it could be "Ah, I just remembered" Due to my reduced stature and the proximity of the voice, it was quite damaging to my eardrums and I had to cup them with my hands. While I did that, I was carried to a nearby table where the girl had dropped me on the surface. I looked back to that I was staring at the girl's abdomen and that her head above felt like an actual god was looking down at me. It did not help that she had her arms on her waist and she was leaning back while looking at me "My name is Yukiko Yomohiro and I am a goddess in the flesh" For a few moments those words reverberated in my skull and echoed through an empty chamber. After what felt like hours had passed, I finally comprehended the words Yukiko uttered,

“Bullshit”



Chapter 4: Fire of desire by Flowenol Cinur

I looked at Yukiko blankly and somehow she noticed "Don't believe me? Even after witnessing your own reduction?" You know if you were a god you could read my mind and know that I am flabbergasted...Flabbergasted enough that I just used the word flabbergasted that I don't even know what it means, that's how flabbergasted I am. In my own train of thought I had failed to notice the black dress with green frills that appeared on me along with the black knee socks and black dress shoes (female, of course)

 

"There, now you look presentable...and irresistibly cute" I swear I think she just blushed "Do you know how I'm going to play with you?"

 

"I'm going to guess...Rough with no mercy"

 

"Correct, but it's not with me, I'm just going to masturbate while watching you two...Or three depending if I feel like it"

 

"Eh? What-" Before I could even finished a very strong hand had grabbed my shoulder. I looked around to see a female who had quite the impressive slim muscle build and who was, quite literally, twice my height, because I was looking up at her; She had long red hair in a pony tail, red eyes, tannish skin, and holy mother of god some big breasts (Not so large that it breaks the laws of physics and human spine strength), oh, and speaking of which she was naked (Also when I said she was twice my height I was not joking, I'm looking right at her navel, I know I'm short and all, but Christ this isn't just being small) "...Fuck" Was my reaction and I tried to run, but her grip on me was immense, completely unnatural strength to rival the strong men I had faced before. The worst thing about this moment? I can see her eyes are brimming with energy, lust, and fire, and at that moment was when I heard the sound of horns honking, people screaming, and overall everything breaking. I didn't even need to look down below to know that a city had suddenly came up all around us and by size comparison the skyscrapers only came up to our...my knee's.

 

As much as I would've loved to done something to the city (Without the eye of god watching me with a practical titan about to tear me another anus) my 'partner' took the initiative and forced me down onto the ground, crushing several skyscrapers and even more people in the process. Before I could even react she pinned me down to the ground with her hands pressing down on my arms and her face was directly into mine, which she was smiling, a content one at that. "Hello there, my name is Ira"

 

"H-Hi there" Oh Christ this is intimidating

 

"I have only one thing to say...Prepare yourself" After saying that, Ira had planted her lips onto mine and then her own tongue was overpowering mine. Miraculously, it actually felt good, I don't know why. I attempted to get her to stop by whatever means, but I couldn't budge her at all, not even her tongue; this person was so damn strong, and crap her tongue was manhandling mine, this wasn't French kissing it's Russian kissing!

 

During the rough kissing, Ira moved me around a bit and in the process ran over quite a few people and vehicles without a second thought and several skyscrapers were toppled when we solidly collided with them. By the end of it, just by moving around while kissing, a sizeable amount of damage had been done to the area around us with rubble, dust, and blood splatters everywhere...and we were still lip locked.

 

After a little bit of time passed, Ira had released her lips from mine, where there were quite a bit of strings of saliva between our mouths. She had gotten up and forcibly changed my position into me laying on my front with my butt pointing out while bare bottomed and my crotch revealed, by the way I was still wearing the panties, it was just at my ankles. While she was went somewhere else, my eyesight was about on ground level with the tiny people and there were actually some remaining citizens taking pictures, videos, or etc. I was slightly peeved off by for some reason by this so I blew a strong enough gust of air that a grand majority of them went flying, including rubble, debris, and vehicles; apparently it was strong enough that some of them splattered on the buildings or on ground further down the direction. Some of the vehicles that flew were either reduced to crushed metal scraps or just exploded on impact, killing even more people. This simple action amused me quite a bit, even turning me on slightly, so for those who were lucky enough to survive I used a single finger to crush people into paste that entered my line of sight.

 

I felt like a little child crushing little ants with my finger as I followed fleeing citizens with a lazy finger and casually crushed them into mere blood and guts. I slightly chuckled and laughed at how much I was enjoying this. I did this little game for a bit and after several prays to god, screaming and pissing, and begging for mercy done by the people, even crushing a car or two that attempted to flee, I was greeted with a sudden object entering my anus. It felt surprisingly pleasurable and the object was hard yet fragile as I could feel the debris rubbing against the entrance and the object itself being grinded into rubble and bits within my own butthole, or merely just disintegrating at the entrance without any effort. I actually moaned out loud by how ecstatic it felt and shuddered by the thought of having a, presumable, skyscraper being a mere fragile and replaceable sex toy to me, though I also shuddered at the fact I had easily dominated people with the simplest actions. That was when I felt something go over my penis and I felt a very strong and quick feeling shoot through me. The strong hand that grabbed the building-dressed dick was easily making me have a strong erection. Afterwards Ira had grabbed the collar of my dress and positioned me in the way I was on my knees and my penis was aiming at a line of skyscrapers.

 

I didn't even resist or hold back. I had cummed so hard and so much that the buildings weren't just destroyed, but annihilated. Whatever was in the direction of my ejaculation had been turned in a thick and gooey white winter. My cum had penetrated through buildings like they were nothing and at such a high velocity it was practically artillery. If there were people still alive after that display of power, then they would be dead by flooding or intoxicating overbearing smell. This was the first time I have ever felt such intense feeling as I just fell over while drooling and breathing heavily while my penis was still leaking semen. Ira just stood up and looked at the work I did and at me directly and just smiled.

 

"Impressive, I would love to have fun with you again in the near future!" Then she just disappeared into thin air, leaving me in my own repercussion of a power trip...

 

Yukiko stood over the table while her hand was down in her panties and made a comment about the display before her "That was great, little Jade did a fine job, but they could've done more, Ira wasn't nearly as aggressive as I thought she would be, I expected some hardcore forced sex and clothing tearing, oh well" She decided to turn Jade into her original (doll) size, resulting in the city's slow destruction by the expansion of Jade's growing body and when it was over about half the city was gone. Jade was picked up by Yukiko, still recovering from the lust, and thrown over to a near-by bed as Yukiko raised her hand over the miniaturized city and just snuffed it out by just wiping it off. She giggled, "It's good to be powerful" She went to Jade and picked him up "Now, I'm going to send you to another person..."

 

I woke up (seriously, this waking up pattern needs to stop someday today) in the room of an Otaku, to be specific, on top of the bed. Inside the room there were what you would expect to find; the shelves of manga, anime dvds, figurines, posters, etc. The room also had roughdrafts for manga strewn about the place with tools, boards, pencils, etc. for writing them; This also included a set-up in the corner of the room where there were about three computer screens with one a manga page was showing, another a presumable story for the manga to follow, and the last...a drawn picture of me and my sister *anime styled* having a happy ending. How the hell did he do that so quickly.

 

"Well, I know who this room belongs to, and is it a good thing I'm still wearing the Lolita outfit from Yukiko?" I questioned myself as I heard the door open. I looked in the direction of it to expect Johnny to come in and assist me, but then I saw a slim figured, somewhat tall, pale person who had long and messy green hair and green eyes, with bags under his eyes, while wearing the most loose clothing ever, come in sleepily "Who the fuck is this guy?!"

 

-Side story-

 

Ira, who was clothed in a loose grey shirt, blue cargo pants, red sneakers and a red cap, was standing in the room where Yukiko was in and towered over her like a lion to a rabbit, thankfully without the same predator desire at with the scene with Jade.

 

"Ira!" Yukiko yelled out in a peeved and disappointed manner "Why didn't you go any farther with Jade?" Ira made the cockiest smirk ever conceived by the cockiest of bastards

 

"Just to piss you off" Yukiko puffed up her cheeks and immediately shrunk down Ira to the size of a doll and carried her to the bed. She forcibly took off Ira's clothing and took out her tongue "Oh?" The first time Yukiko licked Ira, she completely drenched her in saliva, however, in the second lick Ira just grabbed Yukiko's tongue and wrestled with it

 

"Ah!" Yukiko screamed and jumped up from the bed and ran around the place while trying to get Ira off "Ret go!" Ira had a solid grip on the tongue, straddling it, and punching it with the might of a titan, and was laughing while doing so.

 

"Is this the power of a god? I'm disappointed!" She said with such audaciousness and then she was transported somewhere else.

 

"Eh?" She had ended up on the ground where she looked up at Yukiko, who was touching her tongue and was the size of a mountain. Ira could barely see over her socked feet as she saw the absolutely enormous foot raise up into the air and pause in the great huge sky "Ha ha...This is overkill" Ira just smiled as the city destroying foot slammed into her very being, although not dead, the amount of air displacement and shock damage did the absolute trick. She was teleported again but this time onto the bed fullsized, where she got her clothes back, and Yukiko was standing on top of the big woman. She had her arms crossed and had a stern look, well, about as stern as you can be with a little girl.

 

"Don't defy your god next time" After saying that seriously she laid down on Ira and fondled her breasts, that were pretty much better than her head, and Ira was blushing slightly, enjoying it, but not embarrassed. While Yukiko was playing with Ira's breasts, Ira wrapped her arms around Yukiko, causing her to yelp and yell out "Let me go, I command you!" Ira turned to the side and pinned Yukiko into the bed...And Yukiko was in one of the most erotic positions you could be in which sends out mixed signals,

 

"Okay little girl..." Ira had a carnivorous stare to her and she licked her lips "If you are a god, then I'll return you to heaven" Then at that point someone had opened the door. Ira and Yukiko turned their heads to see Blank at the door (Remember, this is the guy who looks like a demon/ monster hunter in all black), with his same blank face and stare, looking at the both of them. After an awkward silence..."Blank...This is exactly what it looks like" An even more awkward silence filled the atmosphere,

 

"...Okay" He stepped out the door and was beginning to close it and then flashed a thumbs-up "Have a nice time" And then slammed the door shut. Without a second thought Ira was about to do her deed when someone opened the door...and it was Blank and another man who had a similarly poker-face expression.

 

This young man was short who was pale, had black short messy hair with a elongated blue hair streak coming from the front, emphasized blue eyes, and was...he looked like someone from Tron...including his glasses. "Yukiko...If you don't mind" The other man pulled out a video camera, a very high-tech and high-grade looking one, and he even touched his glasses and it started doing something "Tech would like to take a video of your intercourse with Ira" Yukiko had the most embarrassed expression and was red all over. She put both her hands on her face in response and Tech said,

"Moe...Johnny would love this" Tech said in a monotone way...The same way as Blank. At that moment in time every single person shrunk to the size of an ant and saw the mountainous size of Yukiko's socked feet in front of them "Memorizing the feeling of fear, emotion, and all the senses...Perfect for giantess material for Johnny" Tech commented again as the foot lifted far above their heads "Perspective data memorized"


"We all don't give a shit don't we?" Ira questioned as she looked at the emotionless twins and the foot slammed down onto the three of them. When the foot was lifted, Ira was down, Tech was partially conscious,

 

"Pain...memorized...and-"He was out and Blank just stood there and said,


"This excessive use of your power Yukiko-" He grew back to his own size and had his finger planted on the forehead of Yukiko "Is quite absurd" She just smiled and held both her hands behind her

 

"Come on, you know that I wouldn't kill anyone outright" There was another silence between the two of them,

 

"That's bullshit and you know it" He said straightforwardly

 

"Ah, you know me well" Blank picked up both Ira and Tech in his arms and walked out the door, but before doing that, he turned his head

 

"Where's our two new guests?"

 

"Hm...I think they are having a fun time..."

Chapter 5: Doll by Flowenol Cinur

The person, without even looking, sauntered toward the bed and just jumped on top of it with me, being unable to move fast enough, became pinned under him...Near his crotch area. Not even 10 seconds had passed and he was fast asleep and I was wedged against a hard place...No seriously, the person was already getting an erection and because of the loose clothing it was even more defined.

 

"Crap why does this keep happening?" The more I tried to move away from his crotch area the more it seemed to get harder and then the worst came to be, his hand went down toward the area I was in. I was pressed against his, surprisingly, sizeable erection and then was rubbed up and down with the motion of him wanking off. While doing that motion, he turned over onto his back which I tried to move yet again but was still stuck because of his hand. Also, remember when I said it was the loosest clothing ever? Well now his penis is poking out of his pants, and I was on it! At that point I just gave up and decided to pleasure the guy to see if that will wake him up (My logic). I rubbed pretty much everything in and on my body to get the guy to blow his load; I rubbed my head and face against his head, saddled his stone dick and rubbed my own manhood against it, pretty much everything except licking the thing.

 

At that moment he did indeed blow his *mother*load which holy crap there was a lot of semen going everywhere all over the bed; That includes the man's body as well as my own, which some of the crap got into my mouth and I had to spit out the bitter fluid. The man lessened his grip and I was able to escape his clutches. I didn't even need to smell myself to know that I reeked with semen.

 

When I was about to get down onto the ground I heard another person come into the room "Oh son of a-" The person who came in was someone I haven't seen before and for some reason she was carrying a doll...That looked eerily like me. It was a short female who had snow white skin, white short hair, a light-green right eye while the other was hidden by a medical eye-patch, and she wore a one piece white dress, white Mary Jane's, and knee white socks...also she was flat-chested. The person looked eerily like a doll, not only because of her physical appearance, but also because of her facial expression being completely void of any emotion, including the glass-like eye, and she lacks any form of presence.

 

The mysterious female didn't even notice me as she went to the computer setup and observed the computer screen with me and my sister on it while looking back at her doll, "Perfect" She said in a monotone and emotionless manner. She looked at the bed and saw me instantly and just walked toward my position without any sign of interest or urgency. She completely ignored the masturbation scene and just crouched down to be eye-level with me "Hello" She greeted

 

"Hi there" I responded while weakly waving

 

"So you can talk, little doll" She said without any type of humor or malice, I think she really thinks I'm a living doll

 

"Sorry, but I'm an actual living human being in a reduced state of size because of a god-loli named Yukiko" Well that could've been said differently

 

"...Okay" She took a little bit to respond before just agreeing to it. Then she held out her free-hand and said "Want to come with me?" Considering I had no idea where the hell I am and that this girl doesn't seem to be any type of aggressor, I complied and went on her hand. She carried me in the same arm as the doll...Which was creepier than just staring at it.

 

After walking around for a bit we ended up in her room which was full of stuffed animals and materials such as fabric, yarn, cotton, etc. I could guess her profession, but just because..."What do you do for a living?"

 

"I make clothing, stuffed animals, and dolls" Well that proved my point. She immediately went to her bedroom, which was full of dolls again. She placed the doll version of me on a shelf and afterwards she just went to bed with me being held snuggly in her arms to her chest,

 

"What are you doing?" I questioned

 

"I wanted to show you what my dreams were" She just said that and then held me even tighter. When she did that I wondered what in the six hells she was talking about and considering the god-loli incident nothing can surprise me now.

 

While she held me, it reminded me of the times I slept with my sister, I really wanted to be with her again and I wonder what she's doing without me. Now that I think about it, how many times have we been separated from each other? Before I slowly drifted to sleep I looked up at her and I saw her looking down at me smiling (?) and I could be wrong but I think her eye was red instead of green, but I could just be sleepy. I nodded off to sleep and I thought and reminisced about me and my sister...

 

"Remember..." A female voice said to me and I snapped out of my trance to see that I was looking up at the face of a young pale woman whose dark purple hair was tied in a pony-tail. This person was the one who was training me in combat and if I remember correctly, I think she was a Russian officer of the military...Or something. "If you want to protect your cute and adorable little sister" Her serious face altered a little bit while saying that "Then you, with all your heart (Which I know you have) and mind (I really know you have) and body (Don't start doing it until you're legal) need to be strong as it can possibly be. Have confidence and pride in your abilities and know what you can and can't do before you end up screwing up more than need be. After all, do you want to see your cute little sister cry?"

 

"Of course not!" I yelled proudly "With every bit of my being, I devout myself to her as the first and last stand to protect her!" I was patted on the head and my instructor smiled brilliantly

 

"That's the spirit" A man came up, who was huge and donning on black full knight armor, and said,

 

"Sasha, can we begin" Sasha stood up and looked at him and hit herself on the head,

 

"Ah! I forgot" Sasha went over to the big man and patted him on the shoulder, which even then the man was huge compared to Sasha.

 

"Little Jade, beat this man by bringing him to his knees" I just looked at her blankly

 

"What"


"Don't worry, Alexey here is quite kind and gentle and he won't lift a finger against you. Just get through his defenses and make him go down" I look at the tank of a knight, breathed deeply, and ran toward the man...

 

While I was having a dream of one of my teachers, something was poking me in my face. When I opened my eyes to see what was going on the doll version of me was up and alive and somehow didn't look as creepy the first time, If anything it actually looked like a real human. The 'thing' picked me up by my hand and it was escorting me somewhere. At that moment I noticed I wasn't in the woman's...Wait she didn't tell me her name, crap (Wait a second would it be girl or woman?...Crap again)...Well I wasn't in her bedroom anymore and I'm going through some grassy, gnarled tunnel and there is some blinding white light at the end of it. When we passed on through I saw a scene of a peaceful looking town from the top of a cliff. Even though it looked normal, the oddity started when both of already made it at the edge of town...and the town was small. This time I was as tall as the buildings, which the buildings were two story homes, and the townspeople were wooden little dolls. "This is weird" The townspeople just waved at us and not in fear of anything, I tried to wave back but the doll-me ran and I had to run as well to not fall over.

 

The trek through the little town was short lasted and uneventful. When we went out of the town I saw a line of trees in the distance, and if you compared the doll sized me to a full sized one, then the trees' were absolutely huge. I was escorted through the dense forest to come into a clearing where I saw the mysterious girl sitting against a tree holding a stuffed bunny...and of course she was regular sized. The things I noticed were that I could see the back of a mansion over where there was an opening in the trees and that I saw a mini-version of the girl at her feet, the only different was that her medical eyepatch was on her right side and her left eye was a deep crimson red.

 

The mini-version of the girl, who was the same height as me, noticed us and waved us over. "Hello there" The person didn't sound monotone at all and had more personality "I need some assistance"

 

"Before I do assist you, tell me something" I reply "What is this place?" The mini-version clapped her hands together then bowed down slightly,

 

"Whoops, sorry about this sudden event" The person held her head up "First off introductions, my name is Adam, this counterpart right here is named Eve, I know who you are Jade"

 

"Wait...I'm curious, are you-"


"Yes I'm a male" Of course "However, only in personality" And to add more fire it's split personality "Again, sorry to drag you into dreamland"


"Don't worry, I already seen the powers of a god at work"

 

"Err, not to burst your bubble, but Yukiko isn't a god" Wait what-

 

"Well figures, what is she then?"

 

"She is a chuunibyou who has god-like abilities and powers"

"Oh, okay" I just quit...a person who has an insane imagination that bleeds into the real world...while having those same powers...Hope she doesn't imagine the end of the world...

 

"Now let's get onto the problem at hand; Eve here" Adam rested his hand on Eve's leg "Is currently lacking the stimulation of human interaction"

 

"So do I have to play with her?"

 

"Yes"


"Okay simple enough...But I have another question"


"What?"

 

"She is an emotionless person, does she really care or..."


"I care about her, okay? Though she does interact with people, it is not on a daily basis and in my opinion she stay's indoors too many times"

 

"Now one more thing" I pointed at my doppelganger "Who is this?"

 

"Probably the representation of your yearning for your sister" I looked back at the doll-me and it looked directly at my eyes and just smiled brightly, but I didn't react like I probably should have "What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing, now, how would I play with Eve?"

 

---- To Jonah's point of view ---

 

I was stark in embarrassment as I just held my pillow to my face to hide my shame "What did I almost just do?" Sometimes, on occasion, I would dream that my brother was tiny, which the sizes varied from just being half my height to being a small as an ant, and I would do simple things like play around with him to hardcore foreplay on vary degrees and actions. I don't know why, maybe it's because I actually started to have certain feelings for him, maybe because he plays around with me often and I wanted to do the same to him, or maybe because of all the times he demonstrated how much stronger he is to me by protecting me constantly. I know he loves me, but...

 

I took the pillow of my face and I sat up on my bed "I should go find him and apologize" Even though he probably would've enjoyed it. I replaced my current clothing with a pair of cargo pants and a blue t-shirt (The reasoning for the apparel is, as some may remember, we traveled a lot so something like a skirt or something pretty was a rarity to bring, however there have been a few exceptions) and I just went outside to a random direction and just asked around...or actually tried to ask around because I couldn't find anyone at all.

 

-Side Story-

 

Johnny walked into his work space and saw the collapsed Samakoro (The man with green hair) on his bed covered in semen with his crotch out in the open and with mouth agap in his own fantasy. Johnny just set down whatever he had on hand on his desk and looked at him blankly before lifting his leg high into the air and slamming his heel down onto Samakoro's stomach...which he did not wake up, in fact he just scratched his stomach and just continued sleeping.

 

Johnny was aggravated from this action so the next thing he tried was going on top of Samakoro and just shaking him with all his might. The problem is that when he was trying to shake him awake, Samakoro wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck and suddenly kissed him, a relatively passionate one, and just let go to continue his dream.

 

Johnny was stone-passive for a little bit of time before he got off of the bed and left the room. He was standing in the hallway before he slumped against the wall and sat down while covering his mouth with both hands and blushing.

 

"So unnecessary...He did something for once" He put his knees against himself and just curled up in a ball "I...don't know how to handle this..."

Chapter 6: Game by Flowenol Cinur

 

Eventually in this, somehow, maze of a building I managed to catch someone. The person was short with long pink hair tied partially in braids, and had reddish-pink eyes with a smooth white complexion along with fairly sized breasts. She also wore a pink and white shirt and skirt with white loafers and knee-length white socks. Also in my words, holy crap how cute. "Yes?" She questioned

 

"Excuse me, have you seen a little girl wearing a black Lolita outfit run around here?" The girl stared right into my eyes for a bit before responding

 

"I haven't seen her, but I do know who you're referring to, come, follow me" I followed the girl through the building and we ended up at someone's room. When we entered both of us took off our shoes and while I was going in deeper the woman immediately locked the doors,

 

"What-"

 

"Security reasons" After saying that, I took caution around her and prepared for any suspicious movement she may take...What in the world did I get myself into? When we went deeper into her room we had gotten into the dining area which because I was on high alert I had ran into someone and accidentally punched him in the stomach

 

"Crap, sorry!" The person I punched was a tall, slim man with green messy long hair and had green empty eyes with bags under them and he had loose clothing on. Although I did say sorry, I didn't feel any impact with my hit, it appears the person can move in the direction of any hit and render the damage afflicted virtually zero.

 

"Huh...what did you do?" He questioned lazily...Holy crap he did that on instinct!

 

"Why did you punch Samakoro?" The pink-haired girl questioned "Oh, good morning Samakoro, how was your sleep?"

 

"Not enough..." He said lazily again, it seems that is his speech pattern. He just sauntered past us and unlocked the door

 

"Don't forget to lock the door!" Samakoro went past the door and only used the chain before closing the door "Hey, that's one more than he usually does" The girl said with positivity...Well it appears that I worried for nothing, but it still doesn't help to be on guard. The girl went back to lock all the locks and she gestured for me to sit at the table. When I sat down, the girl went into the kitchen while I waited. The room itself was decorated in a simple manner with the only noticeable qualities being the amount of cute things in it like stuffed animals and doll...

 

"So, what's your name?" I questioned as I heard some clattering in the kitchen

 

"Just call me Koko" There was even more clattering noise

 

"So who was that person?" I questioned while I heard something boiling and hissing

 

"Samakoro, he is a...special friend of mine" Then there was even more clattering

 

"Are you two roommates or..."
"This isn't even his place, he is both doing his job and he was too lazy to get back to his own room"

 

"Job?"

 

"He's a professional sleeper"

 

"Those exist?!" Seriously, what...

 

"Speaking of laziness, I think he is going to end up in Johnny's room next"

 

"You know Johnny?"

 

"Indeed I do, me and Samakoro are special to him" Then I heard whatever was being made finish "Okay I'm done!" Koko came to the dining area carrying a platter with a tea pot and two teacups on it. I took one while Koko took the other. Before I took a sip I put my teacup on Koko's side,

 

"Sorry, but can you give me yours and can I see you take it first?" Koko didn't change her expression and seemed understanding

 

"Ah, okay" She put her cup on my side and took a large sip of the one I gave her. After a little bit she didn't seem afflicted with anything. As such, I took a sip of Koko's cup *foolishly* thinking nothing will happen

 

"So where is that little girl you were going to show me?" Then immediately I felt hot and Koko just smiled while closing her eyes,

 

"Well, unfortunately she is busy at the moment, but worry not, I'll keep you company in the meantime" I felt something off with the way she smiled and by then I decided to stand up and move away from her,

 

"No you don't have...." I felt dizzy and I instantly lost feeling in my legs and just fell to the ground. I heard Koko approaching me and when she was close I saw her socked feet in front of me. She turned me over and her face was directly in mine,

 

"No, no, I say you stay here" She opened her eyes and with the combination of her smile and eyes I felt something wicked behind it "I insist" I blacked out afterwards...

 

When I partially woke up I was hugging something soft and squishy yet firm. I liked the feeling of it so I hugged it even more. It was at that moment I heard the sound of a female giggling. When I became alert of my surroundings I had discovered I was between two breasts and through the cleavage entrance I saw Koko's smiling face looking at me "Awake yet my cute little doll?" I was absolutely shocked at this development that instinctively I tried to get out, but Koko had pressed her boobs together so I would escape "Your squirming is making me hot and steamy you know" She reached into her cleavage and pulled me out and I knew of the size comparison between us, between a doll and a regular sized person. Wait, considering this persons height, I was even smaller than that. I took a quick look around the room I was in and concluded it was the bedroom with all the cute decorations everywhere, and that we were on top of the bed.

 

Koko adjusted her position so that she was sitting while I was in placed in the open bed space between her legs. I saw the pink hairs of her hairy vagina and how wet she was becoming. "I'll give you two options, do it yourself or I'll force you to" I didn't have a second thought, I threw away my dignity and just went toward the wet vagina myself. Red with embarrassment, I straddled myself over her clitoris and just rubbed it against my own vagina causing Koko and me to go slightly crazy with pleasure when both of us stifled our moaning sounds, but before going forward with it I then felt her hand come up from behind me and I was rubbed up and down her vagina,

 

"Hey what the-!"

 

"I said two options, didn't mean that I couldn't do both, but seeing you in embarrassment turned me on even more" She smiled contently as she grabbed me and shoved me into her vagina head first. The instant she did that she breathed heavily and was red all over. Due to her active sex drive she squirted out her vaginal fluids in quick succession and I ended up swallowing and tasting the bitter white fluid. While inside her vagina, I could feel every single muscle contraction and the overwhelming musky smell of her inner womanhood. I felt like I was being devored by some huge sex beast- Oh wait I was. I slowly began to become devoured by her carnivorous cavern and I swear to you I though I was going to become part of her womb and rebirthed with how much I was inserted, but thankfully and unfortunately at the same time, she had reached climax and orgasmed. Because of my position, I was *literally* drowning in pussy and was choking on the amount of juices I swallowed accidentally. After finished her orgasm, Koko pulled me out of her vagina and held me right in front of her face while I was spitting out any excess fluid trapped in my mouth throat and breathed 'fresh' air.

 

"Aw...You look so pitiful you adorable little creature" She said cutesy like with her eyes slightly squinting. She placed me flat on the palm of her hand and sticked out her tongue which was dripping saliva like she was just preparing it for this occasion. The pink monstrosity first licked my face, which it felt incredibly slimy and warm and it was both disgusting yet enjoyable. By the first lick alone I was slathered in saliva, but I damn well know it was just beginning. I was then licked from my feet to my vagina, in which the pink beast poked and prodded my vagina a couple times, causing several shocks of pleasure to go through my body and making me shudder and almost moaned out loud. At that point, Koko tilted her head up and placed me into her mouth only to my abdomen where she had foreplay with my vagina with her tongue.

 

The tongue forcibly went between my legs which I screamed in pain in response and began banging on Koko's mouth to get her to stop, but she smiled, stifled a laugh, and continued to play with me with the tongue. My screams of pain turned to pleasure as my banging began to slow down and I began to go limp from ecstasy. The moment I completely shut off is when I reached climax and I orgasm right onto Koko's tongue. Koko enjoyed tasting my sex juice and shuddered heavily in response while masturbating to my own distress.

 

With her free hand, Koko had petted my head with her finger several times then pulled me out of her mouth. With her hand that was just masturbating, I was placed onto that palm where I immediately curled up into a ball to recover from the heavy play that occurred. I was not only red but also shuddering and drooling from how intoxicating the play was. Koko covered her mouth in response to how 'cute' I looked and just stifled a giggle. She carried me to her bathroom to clean both her and me up, but what I wondered was what the heck she would do to me next.

 

-Jade's POV-

 

Everywhere, there was destruction everywhere. I was laying in a 'full-sized' city with all the buildings torn to rubble and shreds like a hurricane on a 10 on a power scale went through it 3 times in a row, any surrounding towns/ cities that were nearby were now gone or turned to rubble, or maybe still fearing and panicking of an incoming force of destruction. All military pieces, planes, tanks, soldiers, everything was downed. In the distance was the remains of an entire ship battalion in the ocean where there was hardly anything left. As for me, I was miraculously still alive and I have no idea where the other four went and my little buddy was down and laid flat on my chest, who was the size of a little doll to me. While I was just laying there, with my dress torn apart to the point I was naked, with a broken greatsword in hand. I heard the sound of heavy and loud footsteps that shook the foundation of the earth itself coming towards me and when I saw Eve just come into my line of sight I just said, "Well, I fucked up hard didn't I?" Eve was not only naked, but her height went from a comparable doll to human size to somewhere around a tiny ant to human size (If that) though she still had her emotionless face plastered on, I could feel the intense passive aggression emanating from her. She raised her foot over me and just stomped down on me...

 

-1 hour ago-

 

"Wait what?" I questioned and had a certain face in response to Adam's answer

 

"Yup, you heard me right" I pointed at Eve, who was still passive-emotionless while stroking her stuffed bunny

 

"Why do I have to fight Eve, how would that do anything?"

 

"Hm...Stimulation"

 

"I don't give a crap if it's for 'stimulation' how the heck can I beat someone like that?"


"Said the guy who beats guys twice as large and 3 times heavier than him...with extreme ease"

 

"Yeah, but Christ if you saw my recent track record I've been overpowered by little girls left and right, I was manhandled by some red-haired Amazon chick, and I was used as a toy by a person who was asleep! Crap, I think I lost my touch when I shrunk or I lost my confidence!" I yelled loudly as my doll-sister held my arm harder to try and calm me down, but nothing was helping and Adam pinched the bridge of his nose,"If I remember correctly, there was this one guy named Chijinda- whatever, that could beat chicks the size of fricken' mountains. God damn am I that weak or-"

 

"Hah, fine, I'll assist in your final battle and so with your doll-sister and..." He snapped his fingers and a portal came from above where a person, who came in through some energy rope thing, came down and just stood there...Well that was random.

 

The person in question was a young-looking short man who was pale, had black short messy hair with an elongated blue hair streak coming from the front, emphasized blue eyes, and was wearing something I would see someone from a techno-club would wear, including some cool-looking glasses...Except it looked practical and didn't look uncomfortable. Adam put his hand on his head "This is Tech Marza, the equivalent of the mage in our party and..." Then suddenly from above came a bomber plane which dropped a crate from above with no parachute whatsoever. When it did land it exploded in a brilliant display of packaging and in the care package was a tall, fairly built man wearing some forest-camo outfit and had on a mask so I couldn't see his facial appearance, but he was indeed light-skinned. What equipment the person had was a large radio pack and a flare gun with different flares for it, "This person right here" Adam put his hand on his chest because the man was the tallest thing, besides Eve, here "Is Gunny Mercer, treat him well because he is the entire military support unit"

 

"Um, Adam"


"What?"


"Are we waging a war right now?"

 

"Considering it's Eve, then fuck yes it's a war, nothing less and you pray to god it doesn't get worse"

 

"Well shit then" I looked at my two new companions and then looked at Eve "Wait where's my weapon?" Adam, seemingly out of his butt, handed me a greatsword with rings at the crossguard and a secondary grip on it, which the sword was about as big as Gunny, while he gave my doll-sister an entire quiver of swords who strapped it to her waist.

 

Before the battle commenced I swung the sword around to get a good feel on the balance and handing, and by my view, it was pretty good and light so I was satisfied.

 

With my allies in hand about to fight a final boss (?) we all went in an arc formation, surrounding the still passive Eve who was still playing with her bunny. Even though this looks like we are douchebags, even if she is just bigger than us, I swear I have the worst feeling ever.

 

Tech Marza: Level 78: Electric techno Mage < What

 

Adam Lutka: Level 89: Monk (Yes this guy is using his fists only)

 

Jonah Patillo (Doll): Level 59: Swordswoman

 

Gunny Mercer: Level 70:Radio operator (Full military)

 

Jade Patillo: Level 101: Trap Knight "Oi, oi, oi, who put this-" Tech raised his hand

 

"I did" He said with a straight face...well I don't think he changes expression all that much...

 

"How are you-"

 

"Dream and reality logic...Great you disrupted the process with your side, commentary...Hold up" He pulled out a screen out of nowhere and messed around with it

 

"Hey, what are you-"

 

Tech Marza: Level 78: Electric techno Mage

 

Adam Lutka: Level 89: Monk

 

Jonah Patillo (Doll): Level 59: Swordswoman

 

Gunny Mercer: Level 70:Radio operator (Full military)

 

Vs.

 

Eve Lutka: Level: ??????? : Final Boss

 

FIGHT!

 

Eve went first: She did nothing for the round.

 

Adam went first and punched Eve with an array of elemental based punches and kicks: 9715 damage

 

Jade went next and screwed logic in the arse by doing some anime high jump attack and then landing on Eve's head while doing an impaling strike: 15514 damage

 

Tech went next and summoned a lightning spear in his hands and then threw it at Eve: 6921 damage

 

Jonah went next and turned her sword quiver around to fire all her swords at once. The swords retracted back with wires on their hilts: Damage 8214

 

Gunny went last and contacted all nearby military installations and even international: Backup by land, air, and sea within 5 turns for international to arrive, 3 turns for country support to arrive, 1 turn for nearby support to set up.

 

TURN 1 END

 

I commented "Wait, what the hell are we-"


"Don't argue, just do!" Adam yelled in response

 

"Hm" Tech thought out loud "This reminds me of Epic Battle Fantasy for some reason...now all we need are idle animations..."

 

"How in the world is reinforcements getting here so quickly?" Gunny questioned himself as he held his radio "It usually takes about half the squad getting killed and 2 hours before someone arrives in a Blackhawk and accidentally shoots at us" The Jonah doll remained quiet

 

Eve went first again and stood up. She stomped on the ground which actually made the ground split apart, the trees to topple, and the earth itself to rupture. Damage around 9000 each. "Holy crap how high are our health points?" I questioned as Adam yelled back

 

"Don't argue with logic, just continue fighting!"

 

"If you want I could-" Tech was saying before he got punched in the face by Adam. Tech: Damage 1000. Amount of fucks given: 0 "Give you everyones stats at the moment..."

 

"Everyone!" Adam yelled quick prolonging this sequence, it's going to piss the audience off! Tech punched Adam in the face. Adam: 6000 damage. Tech's fuck's given: 1, extra damage with a poker face.

 

"Only I can screw with the 4th wall" Tech pointed his thumb at himself while pointing at Adam "You are only a throwaway character" Adam pointed at Tech in response,

 

"I'm a throwaway character?! You're going to be one as well!"


"I appeared twice, your argument is invalid" For someone who is supposed to be expressionless, he is expressive...Somewhat.

 

"Holy crap the air force is coming quickly, were they already in the air?" Gunny questioned as he was still on his radio

 

Status in effect: Not amused and annoyed: Inflicted members: Jade, Jonah and half the audience. The fight continues:

 

Adam went first and did an extreme power-up before hitting Eve: Damage 16512. His peeved attitude from Tech added an extra 6000 damage.

 

Jade went next and did a multitude of swings before ending it with a large over swing: Damage 9999X10 + 11213 damage. Unfortunately he tires himself out because human physics logic caught up with him. Down for one turn.

 

Tech went next and created two orbs of concentrated energy within his hands and then unleashed a large energy beam at Eve: Damage 9000+???? Due to the shameless copycat, Tech was inflicted with copyright strike. Didn't work because Tech doesn't care and he screws the 4th and virtual world in the head.

 

Jonah went next and redirected all of her swords in her quiver to attack Eve in different angles and weak points: Damage 15019.

 

Gunny went last and used bunker to protect his entire team. The air support arrived from nearby and dropped high-grade bombs on Eve: Damage: 10000 X 30

 

TURN 2 END

 

"No seriously, how high are all of our-" Before I could even finish my sentence I could feel the passive aggressiveness of Eve from where I stood, despite not showing it on her face, I could tell we were going to be screwed

 

"Crap!" Adam yelled "Incoming!"

 

"Shit hitting the fan imminent, prepare thy revives and phoenix feathers" Tech commented

 

"We must be around an American airbase" Gunny commented

 

Eve went first. Her killing intent can be felt among even the ones who don't know how to detect it. Fear status effect in place, side effect crapping and pissing pants imminent, increase in height status imminent, extreme buff in all stats imminent. Eve dropped her bunny and dug both her hands into the ground and pretty much threw (Super table flip) the forest and the ground into the sky, throwing everyone in different directions" Damage 15000 average. Party has left the fight. Pairings: Gunny +Tech. Adam + Jonah. Jade is alone. A sudden pressure is felt throughout the land...

Chapter 7: Warfare by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Ah...Life is a piece of crap :3

"Bah, what the hell?" A man said while he stood on top of an observation tower on a mountain where it overlooked a city...And quite a small one at that (It was like an MMD city) The city itself could easily be traversed by foot if you were going straight through it and one can easily see the border of it if one had a big enough view, which this was the case.

 

One could also see neighboring cities as they were of similar sizes to the one the man was in, and they were relatively close, so completely unlike reality. The feeling the man felt was some sort of heavy presence looming over the land, but he was unsure of what it was. He wore loose-fitting regular clothing with the only irregularity are his goggles. He had on a rather large backpack and beside him were a radio that was tuned into military frequencies that was speaking all kinds of urgent warnings and commands, a laptop that is tuned into a music soundtrack which now it's playing peaceful music, and his final item is his somewhat sizeable rifle which looked advanced and futuristic-like. He had been looking out in the distance with his binoculars and noted the amount of military planes flying about and congregations of infantry and artillery "Adam, why the hell did you bring me over here, and where the hell is Gunny?" He looked through his binoculars once more and saw a human-sized projectile coming. According to his calculations, the projectile was coming straight towards the tower,

 

"...Crap" He picked up his laptop, which still played music, and quickly put it in his backpack, strapped his big gun to his back, and braced himself to jump. The moment the human sized object struck the observation tower epic music suddenly played and the man adjusted his center of balance. When parts of the falling tower were falling in certain angles he jumped and ran along the tower side to get to the bottom. While he was reaching the bottom, he was doing some incredibly impressive feats of agility, footwork, and overall fitness by avoiding oncoming rubble like nothing and maneuvering the changing area like he could predict the future.

 

When he reached the bottom the tower had completely collapsed and his view was completely clouded by dust particles and smoke. Despite all the debris lingering all around, after searching for the source of the impact, it didn't take much effort to find the source of the projectile...A giant woman who was about 3-5 times bigger than the man...Depending on how you see it, who was wearing a black dress with green frills, partially torn up, wore black dress shoes and long black knee socks and, if the dust and wounds didn't disrupt most of it, had an amazing white complexion and silky black long hair...Also don't forget the big greatsword she carried.

 

"Wow, she's one heck of a looker" The man admired as he returned back to reality "Oh right, what the hell?!" He put his hands on his head for emphasis. The woman that was downed began to get up and then rubbed her head,

 

"Ah...How the hell do you call this playing?" Then she saw the man standing in front of her "Oh hi there"

'She says just that...' The man thought "Hello there, and to return back to my initial reaction, WHAT THE HELL?!" The woman stood up and she was bigger than he thought. He also noted her bright green eyes and saw the amount of seriousness and beauty in them, in which he just kind of melted inside.

 

"Sorry, but currently-" Then the sounds of many explosions rode through the air that reached many cities and in the distance, if you were at the right angle, you would see a gigantic doll-like person stomping through the landscape ...Yet somehow still donning on a blank face (Though in this instance it seems even more demeaning with how it's like she isn't amused by anything at all...Even with getting assaulted by EVERYTHING) The man just stared at the scene in the distance with mouth agape and eyes wide and then he raised a fist into the air and placed his other hand on his bicep "Screw you Adam!" The woman looked at him

 

"You know Adam?"


"The bastard just dragged me all the way in the middle of dreamland California! So yeah I know him, and also, is that Eve?!" The woman nodded her head

 

"Fucking Christ not again, what did you guys do?! If you guys even managed to put a face on her I would be more surprised!" After realizing the purpose of the man being here, the woman kneeled down and gestured for the man to get on her hand and the man easily complied after coming to the same conclussion. "So, what's your name?" He got on the woman's shoulder and held on tightly as she was about to take a run

 

"Jade, you?"

 

"Raul Ericks at your service, now then, it's not a good enough day to die" Jade took a mad dash toward Eve's position, which he actually went through the city, and may or may not have accidentally kicked/ stomped on some people and cars on the way over...

 

Raul Ericks: Level 98: Railgun sniper/ scout/ handyman

 

-POV: Gunny and Tech

 

Over to where Eve was, who was pretty much bigger and more destructive than Godzilla at the moment, she just kicked several skyscrapers clear into the sky which took out several jets in the process. Tech and Gunny were the same size as the other soldiers on the ground, of which they were getting wrecked by the monster-sized Eve, who to clarify was much bigger than the skyscrapers and none of them even come close to her knee (Like...half to the knee). The both of them were taking refuge on a base on a mountain overlooking the scene.

 

"Well, this is not good" Gunny commented as he organized the positions and strike zones of explosives for the military

 

"Agreed" Tech responded as he was taking notes of the casualties, amount of firepower, destruction to property cost, etc. through some laptop he had on hand "For some reason Jade is the only one who isn't the same size as everyone else" Eve had grabbed several tanks and completely destroyed them in her hand, which the resulting debris was virtually indistinguishable from dust

 

"Dream logic or wetdream?" Eve had stomped on the ground directly in the middle of a tank squadron on the street and had annihilated the entire street; including the surrounding buildings and made some of the tanks that weren't initially hit to be blown backwards and the surrounding buildings to collapse or even jump into the air by the shock force.

 

"Wetdream" Tech said straightforwardly and without a second thought and Gunny just nodded in agreement. Eve had picked up several buildings with ease and just threw it at the airforce, destroying some more jets. Gunny just whistled in response,

 

"What is the strength parameter of Eve anyway?" Eve had punched in the middle of an infantry squadron and their bodies were virtually disintegrated along with the buildings they were hiding in that just turned to dust in the air. Buildings around the shock force were merely thrown back into other buildings causing more damage.

 

"Even before the power-up, Eve was one of the strongest, physically, in my recorded roster and one of the most durable." A jet with a damaged wing had a large amount of bombs in it and decided to kamakazi the back of Eve's head, however, when he did hit there was a huge explosion, but Eve didn't mind it at all "In short, if you multiply the force output based on her height, which, considering the tallest building around her hardly comes up half to her knee..." To take care of several tanks, infantry, and sky forces, Eve had dropped to the ground and low sweeped through a large area where everything in the leg's path became virtually reduced to nothing; The buildings and debris that flew into the sky struck the incoming air force. "Well prepare for hell on earth" Tech said blankly, which is his usual tone...and it's quite similar to how Eve talks.

 

"What are the chances of us winning?" Becoming bored(?) of the continuous stomping and punching, to take care of the next force Eve just turned around and just dropped down onto them with her butt. The resulting effect was the complete destruction of the skyscrapers and buildings in her path along with other buildings collapsing by the sheer repercussion of the impact force.

 

"...It's, for a lack of a better term, absolute shit" Tech still didn't change his face, but he did indeed change his speech pattern to convey his emotion. Eve had noticed the impact of several explosives on her back and in response she had lowered her back toward the direction of the soldiers and just downright flattened them out of existence. She then spread her arms up and down and just made a city angel with the remains of rubble and soldiers...Well if there were remains with how strong Eve destroyed them.

 

"Oh really? When do you think the others will get here?" Eve had gotten back up and noticed the base in the mountains and just stomped over to it, completely crushing any soldier or skyscraper down flat without even a microsecond of resistance "Tech, she's coming" Gunny said without any urgency and he transferred his job to someone else on the radio communication

 

"Confirmed, I will now transfer my own data to be of further use in the future" Tech had said before his eyes lost all of its color and he just slumped over. Gunny just took off his equipment and stretched a little bit.

 

"Ah...Good thing this is a dream and not real life, I can't imagine how the world would take it" The entire time the rumbling and sound was approaching immediately stopped as Eve just looked at the small base with her same facial expression "I get Tech, but why is Eve so expressionless?" Eve had punched the base which completely obliterated and nothing remained of it or the mountain as the parts of the mountain had indeed crossed over to other parts of the land; partially destroying some cities in the process. The entire city Eve was in was gone and she went toward the direction where Adam and his ally were at, but not without stomping through entire cities in the process.

 

She did not stop for anything nor did anything slow her down in the slightest. Entire infantries were stomped into oblivion, tank divisions and artillery to flattened scrap and even air superiority became actual flies to Eve and were swatted away for being nothing more than a nuisance. Entire crowds of people who failed to get out of Eve's way became a congregation of red embedded straight into the ground, along with their vehicles of course, and any building that happened to be in her path were just either kicked, stomped or merely treaded over without second thought. In those same cities, which Eve waltzed through quite a bit of them to reach a certain coastal city, were people Adam had dragged along just for the current situation.

 

Like Raul Ericks, the railgun sniper with Jade at the moment, were people with certain equipment or skills that would "even the odds" against a giant-Eve...which did absolute shit.

 

In one instance there was someone who had specialized in explosives and had literally turned his city into a ticking time bomb and blew it up; Eve didn't care and continued, but she had visible damage from it...Before it regenerated. Another moment was when someone actually flew into Eve's mouth while carrying an entire cache of explosives and detonated within her...It only made her cough out smoke and maybe some bad indigestion. There was even this one person who, after witnessing the absolutely destruction around him, decided to willingly be stomped on by Eve just because he wanted out of the dream and had a slight foot fetish.

 

Overall, the situation was not kind to anyone...

 

-Adam and Doll-Jonah POV-

 

Like Gunny and Tech they were the same size as the others and they took a different approach. By the time the obviously visible Eve was coming, every single artillery and airforce vehicles were waiting and primed to fire as, because the city was coastal, the battleships had primed their missiles and as a last resort there was nuclear bombs, not primed but set to detonate when the battleship is destroyed.

 

Adam stood at the helm of the commanding battleship along with doll-Jonah and saw the approaching force of destruction.

 

"Everyone...Fire at will!" He yelled and every single cannon, artillery, gun, piece, literally everything was launched at Eve. When all the explosives and heavy metal projectiles hit their mark, it was an absolutely terrifyingly beautiful display of destructive power; so much so that Michael Bay cries at the sheer beauty of it. When the smoke had piled on heavily, people didn't have high hopes even when they should've and then from the cloud of smoke Eve just kept on coming. Though there was some visible damage and her dress was pretty much gone, she kept going...Also the visible damage began to recover quickly.

"..." Adam went silent as words cannot even describe what he is feeling right now. The entire time that the Jonah doll remained silent she went on all fours and had her head down low to represent the feeling that every single member of any military installation had felt. Adam saw this and patted her on the head yet did not hug her as he redeemed his own fire "Everyone!" He called out to everyone and anyone listening "By this force of pure destruction, to the world, will end every single being on it, so, even if it is hopeless we cannot run or hide for long, and as such, even if we are screwed, continue firing and continue fighting!" Everyone did a battle roar in response and loaded up a second barrage. "Everyone, fire!"

End Notes:

The next chapter is going to be a side story. Why? Because it's so long it counts as another story...

Chapter 7.5: The first by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Long chapter and tons of crap happening, how wonderful.

 

"Hey Eve" Johnny called Eve out while she was in the hallway "Can you do me a favor?"

 

"What?" She questioned with her traditional expression

 

"I'm currently having writers block and I want you to be a model for some drawings I have to do, and more, mind if I...Experiment with you?" Eve looked at Johnny blankly

 

"...Okay"

 

"Great, thank you. Now follow me" Johnny beckoned Eve to follow him to a certain room. This room belonged to none other than Tech, which the main giveaway was due to the amount of electronics and generators and how cold it was in the room...Seriously, you could actually see your breathe. Also when I say electronics everywhere, it is quite literal, and it's a good thing many of them were water proof.

 

Within a certain room in Tech's domain, there lay an area which was reminiscent of a virtual reality room which was pure white with square tiles lining it. Eve was in the middle of the room while Johnny was standing across from her. From the outside was Tech on standby while he was on a rigging where he was watching and observing many screens at a time with a couple keyboards and mouses to accompany it and several microphones and speakers. "Experimental chamber is operational, begin testing ground"

 

"Okay Eve" Johnny began "Let's start off with...Romance Cliché!" He snapped his fingers and the room had transformed into a scene of a sidewalk in a relatively quiet place at a beautiful sunlight with the wind blowing peacefully and all the sweet and oriental details...So a scene one would see in an Anime/ manga, which speaking of, both Johnny and Eve are wearing school girl outfits (Remember, Johnny actually looks like a girl if someone forgot) "Now" Johnny pulled buttered bread out of nowhere and put it into Eve's mouth. He pointed in the direction where there was a corner at where the sidewalk ends "I want you to, while biting down on the bread, run toward that corner and turn, got it?" Eve gave a thumbs-up while she ran at the corner. However, when she turned the corner she got hit by a car and went flying across the street and Johnny made a shocked face with mouth agape. He pointed up at the sky, "Holy shit, Tech what the hell!" The car that hit Eve seemed to have received more damage than Eve herself since the entire front of the car was wrecked while Eve, not including the uniform, seems alright.

 

"You said to do the unorthodox, so I did the unorthodox" Tech said monotone-like, no sarcasm or anything, just blank. The person who drove the car got out of it and went towards Eve with a worried face

 

"Shit, are you okay there?!" The person was a young-looking male who looked particularly innocent and cute with his *Insert caricature here* Eve just sat up and looked at the man blankly.

 

"Yes" The male sighed, put his hand behind his head and his other hand on his waist while giving a bright smile,

 

"That's a relief, I thought you were seriously injured, but um...Your uniform" Due to Eve's uncaring and blank personality, she didn't care for the fact that some of her bare skin is showing, especially around the chest area, though considering her bust size...

 

"I was told that every action has an opposite or equal reaction, as such" Eve telegraphed a punch she was going to throw and the male looked in shock. Then he was punched so hard he actually went flying in the air and some of his clothes got blown off "I will hit you with the force of a car accident and compensation for my uniform" The male thankfully landed in a tree and the simulation ended right there as the room turned back to normal. Johnny just had a blank stare as Eve walked right in front of him "Good?" She did a thumbs-up with it while Johnny still looked at her blankly as he opened his mouth,

 

"Who did you learn that from?"

 

"Tech and Samakoro"

 

"Do not do something like that ever again" (Though I'm thankful that gave me an idea for a comedy material)

 

"Johnny, when you said 'model for drawing' and 'experiments' I thought you were going to draw and take pictures of me in different outfits and even in the nude" Johnny looked at her blankly again

 

"Um, just curiousity, with your 'equivalent exchange' logic, what would you have done?"

 

"If you would've done that, I would've forcibly made you wear clothing I made like magical girl outfits, Lolita, and the more revealing ones...and if you took pictures of me naked I would've removed your clothes by force while Tech is recording the scene" She said honestly and with a straight expression. Johnny looked at her blankly again and pointed up at the ceiling,

 

"Tech, quit teaching her things!"

 

"Knowledge is power"

 

"Argh..." Johnny pinched the bridge of his nose "Hold on" He gestured Eve to stay where she was and Johnny just went out through the door of the room. After a little bit of time, Johnny was on the speaker that connects to the room and said "Eve, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to skip to a certain portion of recording data and information for my work, and now..." The room changed again and the environment turned into an urban type of area with the tall skyscrapers looming over the place, people in the droves walking to and fro and of course the honking of the horns with people cursing at each other. What the most eye-popping detail was among this urban sprawl was Eve, who was standing in the middle of all of it...Literally...She was standing in a wide and open area where many people and vehicles were at.

 

Eve had a height that dwarfed the skyscrapers, as most only came up to her groin (Which by the way some of the skyscrapers were quite sizeable) and feet large enough to envelop many people and vehicles in a cloak of death...Also she was still wearing her Japanese school uniform; difference was that it was repaired. To put it into perspective, the cars were like ants, the people were dots, and Eve's single foot easily, if not surpasses, the wide streets.

"???" Eve was absolutely confused at the scene at her feet where every single person was screaming and panicking about the giant monster girl coming out of nowhere. She took one careless step, though she is usually uncaring of anything in general, into a crowd of vehicles and fleeing people which immediately flattened them paper thin with the oil and blood, flesh and metal, becoming one of the same while the street cracked from the weight. Eve was mesmerized and intrigued by the fragility and frailty of the small populace around her and so she crouched down and got on all fours while 'experimenting' with everyone.

 

On many occasion, she would innocently poke a random person or a random vehicle and they would immediately buckle and break under the immense power Eve possessed. Bones and gore became so compressed it became indistinguishable from the blood itself and the cars would become flat tin, however, there were instances where they would explode, leaving Eve unharmed, but having devastating domino effects around people and vehicles alike. At one point, due to the vehicle being larger than the rest, the explosion caused chain reaction to practically cause the street Eve was in to explode, destroying everything around and to the first floor of the buildings to high degrees...and to Eve it merely scratched the surface of her black loafers.

 

While crawling around the city, running over and flattening all types of vehicles and objects, there were moments where due to her large frame she could not squeeze through certain areas. During the first time this event occurred, Eve checked the structural integrity of the skyscrapers to see how they would hold up to her new found strength. Unsurprisingly the buildings simply toppled over off of their foundations and violently smashed into any other building adjacent to it along with the deaths of many people that were unfortunate enough to be within the strike radius. Smaller buildings were simply crushed by Eve's hands or legs or were simply knocked aside. In other words, she just destroyed buildings left and right both accidentally and purposely.

 

After observation and experimentation of the amount of power she held above everyone else, Eve had stood up and whoever was still around Eve saw the image of a goddess rise above them, and the potential chance of them actually pissing themselves, maybe even erections because her white panties were all revealed to everyone. Eve had gone to a certain skyscraper simply grabbed hold of it with one hand and easily torn it off its foundations. With the skyscraper about half the height of Eve, she had thrown it into a random direction and observed its flight pattern to see how far it goes...and it went quite far. Impressed by what she had just did, Eve just decided to play around the city and its inhabitants for the duration of her stay...She had completely changed her modus operandi in quite the direction.

 

-Where the skyscraper landed-

 

Raul Ericks was sitting in a café with Gunny Mercer and both were drinking coffee,

 

"Hey Gunny, mind telling me how the hell we got here?" Gunny shrugged his shoulders as he took a deep sip of his coffee,

 

"This is pretty good"

 

"Agreed" Raul said as he took a deep sip of his coffee while he looked out the window to see an oncoming skyscraper coming directly at their position "Oh son of a-!" He immediately jumped out of his seat, grabbed Gunny and actually slung him over his shoulder while the skyscraper had impacted his position. "Why does this always-!" Raul was yelling as he was avoiding what he could in the sudden hellish event. Screaming filled the air, the continuous sounds of stone and metal churning and groaning filled in sky, and dust was reducing the visibility to zero.

 

Raul managed to survive the initial blow while carrying Gunny, but the worst had yet to happen. Due to the angle of the skyscraper and due to the area it had struck, it became the catalyst for a devastating chain reaction. After hearing the sound of heavy concrete and glass shattering, Raul looked up to see several large skyscrapers and buildings within the impact vicinity of the projectile skyscraper were collapsing into themselves and falling down onto the panicking crowds down below "Damn it!" With the most amount of force he could push out from his very being, he ran. Raul ignored whatever suffering pedestrian or running person there was and pushed aside both, climbed over cars, people, anything to get out alive. While taking notice of the bullet hell of debris, Raul took the best course of action to take while witnessing multiple people being splattered into the ground by falling from the buildings above, people being crushed by large slabs of concrete, and overall peoples' despair had risen to unprecedented levels.

 

The sky scrapers had finally fell and caused havoc unseen by most people in the city. People were crying and begging to either save them or kill them. People ran around still in confusion and hysteria, knocking down people who were clearly injured or in complete shock. Raul looked all around him and noted his partner being fine. He set him onto the ground and Gunny got straight up, "You didn't have to do that, I could move just fine on my own"


"Shut it" He poked Gunny on the chest, which was mainly due to their size difference "You couldn't have moved through the bullet hell even if you had a walkthrough, guide, and cheatcodes!" Gunny sighed and breathed deeply...Then coughed after forgetting the dust around them,

 

"Ah, you're right, sorry for sounding like that" Raul patted Gunny on the back


"Ah, no worries" After that quick light of hope disappeared, both went into their serious modes "Gunny, radio, check what the hell is going on"

 

-Eve perspective-

 

Akin to the usual 'giantess in a city' rampage scenario were crushed/ burning cars littering the streets, destroyed buildings here and there, and of course the dead bodies..."bodies" of people scattered around the place, if you count pure red splotches with no significant features to indicate what they once were. For such the event one must not forget the military that arrives to try and take care of the situation...TRY.

 

Somewhere on an overpass in the city was an entire squadron of tanks and soldiers holding position due to relayed information that the giant monster girl was heading their way...Also they actually just so happened to be in that general area when they got the orders.

 

The set up of the artillery barricade were pretty much putting tanks wherever humanely possible and as much anti-tank, armor, and high-caliber weaponry somewhere in the surrounding buildings. At the helm of the squad was a female commander who was standing right on top of her personal vehicle while carrying a minigun with the ammo pack at her side The commander wore a full light-combat suit so her appearance was obscured and the only noticeable feature was her rough-looking brown skin. Her subordinate, someone was quite small and meek and had their appearance hidden, was next to her trying to get her to stand down when the shockwaves of Eve's footsteps were approaching and the echoes of buildings and skyscrapers being torn down were traveling with the wind.

 

"Everyone, when you see the Japan-school girl-version of a kaiju, fire without questions!" She yelled while being louder than the actual footsteps,

 

"Eh, Mia" Her subordinate tried to say when Eve entered their field of vision...and at that moment most of the soldiers crapped their pants. The subordinate looked at the near-impossible figure in front of her, pointed at her with mouth agap, "Holy-!" When Eve entered their view point, she was just walking through skyscrapers and kicking over smaller buildings without even trying. When she spotted the group of soldiers at the overpass she had begun to walk toward them, demolishing more buildings just by walking through them. Everyone had worried of their chances of winning, but the commander didn't give a damn, indicated by her slight laughing.

 

-Eve's thoughts before the encounter-

 

"Everything about this small city is so fragile. The people are easily squished, the vehicles are tin, and the buildings are pathetically soft. I didn't expect any of those things to happen. I wonder what the military power would feel like, I wonder if they are actually strong" She then held her chest "I...Have a strange feeling here, it feels good for some reason..."

 

-Thought end-

 

"Ha, ha, ha!" The commander laughed as she had begun firing her minigun first "What a big target, even you bastards with stormtrooper aim can hit her!" Acknowledging the insanity of their commander, yet also her pure fearless nature (And ecstasy she gets from fighting) everyone fired. The tanks fired their heavy and explosive rounds, soldiers shot out whatever they had on their belt and magazine, and overall it was just a bullet hell toward the giant school girl...however...

Eve just walked towards them casually, completely ignoring the amount of destructive force the army was putting into her, she just nonchalantly walked toward the overpass and had stepped on a few soldiers and tanks that were situated further out front, completely turning them paper-thin.

 

The tanks and soldiers at the overpass stopped firing the second Eve was right in front of them while the soldiers who had a good angle still continued to fire. The difference between sized became incredibly known as the overpass didn't even remotely go over her shoes and the tanks didn't even come to half the height of her loafers. She loomed over them with an unamused face that sheltered the true meaning of doom the soldiers will experience. This feeling of intimidation and the dramatic power difference became more emphasized when Eve put both her hands on the sides of her stomach and raised her foot high into the air, which if you couldn't see her panties before, you can now, and they were white...Well at least some soldiers will get a last final blessing before dying.

 

All the soldiers down below had all screamed out and tried to run away, with some staring straight at Eve's panties and accepting their fate, while Mia, the commander, stood there with a proud and wide grin on her face "So powerful, how wonderful~!" She yelled in slight pleasure as she grabbed her subordinate and with an inhuman amount of agility and legwork she immediately ran off the overpass in the opposite direction of Eve and landed while her knees were bent. She ran while Eve put her foot down with incredible force.

 

The mere nano-second the foot made impact with the ground, the path of the foot completely sliced through the overpass like nothing, destroying the tanks and soldiers in the vicinity in an instant. The mere velocity of the foot caused a force large enough to send a shockwave throughout the ground to simulate a mini-earthquake. A large air displacement blew away anything that can be moved and whatever structure was in the vicinity of the area of effect was practically destroyed or primed for destruction. The ground itself actually split into different pieces, creating sizeable fissures. The overpass partially toppled over and soldiers fell off and were either killed by falling and exploding tanks or by the falling buildings from above. Soldiers down below suffered similar fates or fell into the fisures while those in the buildings had a hellish time trying to maintain balance within a falling infrastructure or had trouble praying to god while falling to their doom. Either way, everyone was absolutely slaughtered and crushed and the area around Eve turned into a mini disaster zone.

 

The commander, miraculously, didn't give a flying crap about any kind of mini-earthquake or shockwave reverberating through the ground as she demonstrated her ability to move quite well as she just avoided all she could humanly do and managed to survive...While carrying her subordinate. Mia looked back at the destruction and carnage created by a single stomp and looked at Eve with such admiration in her eyes while no fear remains in it. She even drooled a tiny bit and she didn't even clean it off,

 

"Such overwhelming strength with the most disregard toward human life" It doesn't take an experienced observer to see that Mia was becoming infatuated with Eve with how Mia was slightly twitching and shaking, breathing irregularly, and fidgeting "If only she wasn't a giant then I would've...Ah screw it I would've done it regardless of size...and with a battleship too...She looks cute as well with that emotionless face of hers, I want to..." The subordinate took notice of Mia's words and said,

 

"Hey! What did our superiors and my parents say about that behavior!" Mia put her subordinate down onto her own feet and patted her on the head,

 

"Lana, you've known me for quite a while, you know the answer already" Mia gave a thumbs up while did a very quick kiss on her mouth before she immediately ran off while carrying a magnum in her hand "See you later!" She just abandoned her post and left Lana standing their blushing while holding her head down,

 

"Idiot"

 

-Back in Tech and Johnny's POV-

 

"Um...Tech" Johnny was saying as he observed the scene that just happened from the viewing rigging of computer screens "This is virtual reality right? I know you like creating characters that are realistic, but..." He also refers to Gunny and Raul earlier

 

"They aren't AI" Tech responded indifferently while he was messing with his computer(s)

 

"What-"


"I borrowed one of our friend's abilities and converted other people's minds into data to transport into this virtual reality...As a test and experiment, mostly"

 

"How are the people in real life affected?"


"It will either be thought of as a dream, or I explain to them the situation I just point them to if they become suspicious, otherwise there is no repercussions as of yet"

 

"So..."


"I will inform certain people of what happened for my own reasoning and even if they aren't related to us in any way"

 

"...Okay" While he was sitting on his chair, Johnny grabbed a couple of tissue papers from a nearby tissue box and began wanking off the scene of destruction he was witnessing. Tech, without even looking,

 

"Shameless"

 

"This is just the results of the experimentation and effectiveness of this little creation and invention of yours" Tech turned around and looked at Johnny

 

"Hm...Continue on with your shamelessness and your natural human biology and anatomy" Tech turned around and screwed around with more functions of the virtual reality room "I wonder if this will work..."

 

-Back to Eve-

 

Eve was continuing on with her city-wide rampage. While she was in a relatively wide area, she suddenly dropped to her knees, destroying some small buildings in the process, and began hugging her stomach due to an immense amount of ecstatic heat coursing through her entire being.

 

She dug her head into the ground and she began to feel an unbearable sensation within her lower regions. She, on instinct, directed her right hand down to her vagina while her other hand was planted firmly onto the ground and was now digging straight into it. The moment her hand started rubbing her vagina, for the first time as anyone can remember, see, or even think, Eve had an expression on her face; One of redness, embarrassment, and excitement. In short, the world is going to end, and on another note,

 

-

 

"I'm surprised" Tech commented "Eve actually has a libido..."

 

"Eve looks cute here" Johnny commented as he began jotting down a quick roughdraft of what was going on; Demonstrating that his writing speed was extraordinary quick and accurate.

 

"I could give you the video later" Tech told Johnny. When he heard that, Johnny just threw his roughdraft board into the air and started watching the video feed in enjoyment.

 

-

 

While Eve was masturbating, while still laying on the ground, she had changed positions and was now sitting upward. She had removed her loafers and socks, which she threw into a random direction.

 

The shoes and socks counted as a deadly projectile as it clashed into several buildings, completely crushing them, and when they hit the ground they bounced around for a little bit, killing some unsuspecting vehicles and people, and eventually landing on top of a small building, completely caving it in.

 

She then removed her cum-slathered panties and threw it at the ground where it enveloped a few vehicles, crushing them partially, and suffocated those nearby or under it with it's unbearable musk. She grabbed a nearby skyscraper, tore it off it it's foundation, and started feeding her vagina. From another perspective were three people who were standing nearby and watching the scene. Two of them were male, the other was female. One man carried a large high-tech rifle while the other carried an RPG, the female had a large magnum and a thrusting sword.

"Damn, is that Eve?" Raul questioned as he saw the *new* face of pleasure from Eve "Wait, she has expressions?!" Gunny shrugged his shoulders

 

"I blame powerful aphrodisiacs and cloning" Mia patted the head of Raul, which for once people noticed that he was relatively short,

 

"So, her name is Eve then? Let me get to know her when this is over" Mia stood back as Raul prepped his railgun and Gunny took aim.

 

"Fire!" Raul commanded as Gunny aimed at Eve's face and Raul aimed a little lower (This was by accident) At that moment, it just so happened Eve had opened her vagina up to insert a skyscraper into it, which was way too big, and the railgun projcetile Raul fired entered her vagina and Gunny's RPG round hit the skyscraper Eve was holding, which did quite a bit damage.

 

At that moment, Eve dropped the skyscraper and directed both of her hands into her vagina and her facial expression turned into that of intense pleasure. In that instance, one could see the massive flow of pre-cum coming out of her vagina and bits of white gushing out. At that moment, Mia yelled out and pointed,

 

"Orgasm!" Mia and Raul were quick enough to move, but unfortunately (Or fortunately depending on your view) Gunny was too slow and witnessed the full power of a long range and powerful orgasm by Eve, which even her blasts had massive firepower. Eve screamed out in an overwhelming and overpowering force of pleasure as her tempest of cum blasted forward like the great flood.

 

All sorts of vehicles were immediately pounded into pieces. If people were around then they were reduced to being part of the white juices, and Gunny was immediately destroyed by the initial force of the cum, which was impressive considering how far away they were from Eve. The surrounding buildings had their sides completely destroyed by the storm of cum or merely partially flooded. Some others were simply torn apart like a powerful hurricane off the scales had entered their air space. White cum covered anywhere and everywhere in the direction of where Eve had decided to fire. The pungent yet sensational smell of her pleasure juices had covered the immediate area and beyond in a distinguishable and unforgettable scent that won't be coming out soon and the area became partially floded.

 

Mia and Raul were one of the few who avoided the initial strike of the hammer of dawn by climbing as quickly as possible to higher ground. Thankfully, because of the powerful tempest emitted by Eve, it caused her to shut down from the pleasure and as such she just fell asleep right then and there while her vagina was still leaking juices. Mia and Raul had climbed back down to the very sticky and dreadfully musky ground and went toward the downed Eve, who was in a laid out posture with her legs spread out, knees into the air, and drooling while donning on her expressionless face.

 

When they reached her, Raul was wondering what the hell just happened while Mia just climbed on top of Eve and began to walk to her face. When she got there, she took notice of Eve's doll-like, yet very cute face. She felt the soft yet strong skin of her and even kissed Eve on the lips. Whether by the pheromones from the cum or just Mia's own- Oh screw it you know it's Mia's libido – She walked towards Eve's vagina where she found her clitoris, which was absolutely larger than Mia, it was comparable to a big hill, and begun poking the thing with her sword and magnum. While she did that Raul also climbed up to Eve where he just went up to the knee and did a yell of victory.

 

After all of the following events that occurred, Johnny commented, "I think that's enough for today, thanks for your assistance Tech" Before Johnny could interrupt the experiment, Tech stopped him

 

"Hold on, I need to check something first..."

 

"What are you-"


"I'm still not satisfied..."

 

People thought it was over, Raul was crying for his lost brethren (He didn't know it was virtual reality) and Mia was still still poking the massive clitoris of Eve, who was still recovering from her orgasm. It was at that moment where she was about to climb up the pink hill when her subordinate came out of nowhere while wearing a gasmask and was out of breath.

 

"So this is where you were?" She was holding onto her knees and leaning downward, indicating her exhaustion "How do you even climb this giantess without breaking a sweat?" While Lana was recovering, Mia was taking off her equipment to the point where it was just a grey tank-top, white panties, and regular socks. Under the equipment was the appearance of a rough-looking, yet somewhat good-looking female who had some sharp hazel eyes and a long pony-tail (That she somehow hid under the helmet). Also if someone was wondering, her breast size is adequate, but on a smaller scale. When Lana recovered her stamina, she looked at Mia and said "Why did you-" Then Mia lunged at her before she could finish. At that moment, both of their size changed the moment Mia went into contact with Lana, but neither of them noticed and due to the inertia by the lunge, both had violently slid through a sizeable amount of buildings, streets, and the unfortunate souls that thought it was over. Somehow they still didn't notice.

 

"I want to try some hard-core foreplay on this god-like entity" Mia said with the insane look of love in her eyes "And you-" In an instant, and defying all sorts of logic, Mia had removed all of Lana's clothing in an instant, leaving her wearing just in striped panties and bra, sat up from the straddled position she had her in, and then threw the clothing in random directions. The clothing counted as long area of effect destructive artillery as wherever they landed. It caused quite a bit of damage by flattening people slowly under their weight, simply knocking over buildings, or just killing people by the sheer odor of running around half the city.

 

Lana was a white, meek girl who wore red-rimmed thick glasses, had blue eyes, black hair reaching to her shoulders, and overall looked cute...With breasts that were bigger than Mia's "Lana, I was going to fuck you hard enough until you become a masochist" Mia shined a grin filled with intensity as Lana took notice of their surrounding area

 

"Um, Mia"

 

"What?"


"We're the same size of that monster girl now" Mia looked around her area and noticed how small everything is, however, she did not care. She got off of Lana and assisted her up as both of them got a full comprehension of their size difference with the world around them. "Ah...This is weird"

"So this is what this girl saw..." Then immediately she ignored the possibilities she could've done with the rest of the city and went on to get on top of Eve. Which Raul evacuated the area the moment Mia and Lana grew to gigantic sizes, which this was his reaction,

 

"I swear...Everytime...It gets worse!" Now back on track-

 

When Mia was inching her face towards Eve's, she looked at Lana who was observing them both, "You want in on this?" Lana had a contemplative look on her and was unsure on what to say "You can play around with the tiny people all you want, they are mere dots to-...Wait where's that rifleman?" She immediately ignored the last part of her sentence and went on to have her way with Eve. When Lana turned around and was about to think of what to do to the city, which she was really conflicted on the decision, Mia went flying above her and landed quite a ways ahead of her, which ensued more death and destruction. "What?" She had a shocked expression on her face as she turned around to see Eve standing up with her face still expressionless.

 

"Ah, ha ha ha ha ha" Mia sat up from her seat of rubble and stood up while covered in dust and dirt. Her laugh was of amusement as she walked toward Eve while holding her stomach "That hurts so much~" She said in a...suggestive tone and while she was slightly red "Come on, show me how much you can hurt while I hurt you!" All three of the giantesses stood across from each other, their heights officially defined and compared. Mia was the tallest, to Lana, and Eve as the shortest. This comparison gave people, who were still alive, shock as the person who destroyed their daily lives was such a doll-like and short sized girl.

 

Both Eve and Mia stared at each other, Mia taking a combat stance while Eve takes none while Lana just took many steps back and watched from the background. Mia took the first move as she moved fluidly, into one motion, a very strong right straight into Eve's chest. Eve didn't move much as her feet had dug deeply into the ground and she herself didn't express any sort of damage. Mia had a surprised face before she was kicked in the stomach and went flying through the city-scape like a rag-doll.

In the direction of Mia, she went into undamaged territory and those unfortunate enough to be in the path were immediately turned to red dust by how fast Mia was flying by. The buildings immediately were flying off their foundations and immediately destroyed, and at the end of the flight pattern Mia hit the ground with a shockwave constituting as an earthquake, causing even more chaos around the area.

 

Mia had an extremely content face while experiencing an ungodly amount of damage. She breathed incredibly heavily, her heart raced, and her eyes had a deep meaning of insatiable lust of different origins.

 

Mia got herself up only to see the incoming projectile that was Eve running toward her at an incredible pace that was unnatural for any human. Before they made contact, Mia took a position meant to counter someone and throw them. When Eve came in with a running punch, Mia countered her and threw her over her shoulder, which due to how fast Eve was going, she actually flew. When she landed, the force of the power was so great she actually made a crater due to her landing which caused a shockwave that blown buildings off of the ground, broke surrounding glass mirrors, and caused an air dispersion that blew away people and vehicles alike. Eve ignored the destruction around her and got out of her little crater seemingly unscathed. Mia and Eve were now staring each other down with the unscathed part of the city now partially in ruins, yet still standing just fine...Sort of.

 

They had a fair amount of relative distance between them and by their own understanding of each other, they prepared to run at each other. On cue, both took a mad dash toward each other, stomping on smaller buildings, people, vehicles, and the street and letting their debris fly backwards with high velocity, slashing through taller skyscrapers with their legs like they were air currents, and with the amount of force each were going to apply to each other, each footstep was a mini-earthquake. However, the final climax...Well..."CLIMAX" of the fight was going to end there with a predictable result, until a giant foot came out of nowhere, which dwarfed the two of them and made the entirety of the city look like a anthill, caused a shockwave so destructive even the two giantesses who were forces of nature got blown back, entire city blocks became decimated by high-wind speeds and ground shocks, and if someone were still alive after that then they were reduced to ashes or nothing by the sheer force.

 

The one who interrupted such a splendid fight was Lana, whose height was so grand it reached the clouds above and Lana herself was absolutely confused on what just happened with how much she was looking around, straight up and down, and noticed how the sky seemed to darken. Without noticing the details below her, Lana made a careless step forward and yet again caused an unimaginable amount of god-like destruction upon human civilization and the earth itself. By the power of her footfalls, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the earth itself was splitting apart and hell has spawned upon the earth's surface...Unless you had a massive foot-fetish.

 

While Lana was slowly, but surely and thankfully, stepping around the earth like a doomsday weapon, Raul was somehow still alive and he was setting up his Railgun to have...Stronger effects. The mini-compact version of his railgun was now large and modified into a mountable state. Though injured, bloodied, and with a somewhat unstable land along with unstable power core, Raul got on the railgun and took aim.

 

"This day...Has officially been my paramount of bad luck...The absolutely absurd had just happened, my best friend had died, and now I'm witnessing the end of the world by way of giant women" He laughed "Heh...How ridiculous...But...Here is my trump card...It could be better, but..." The railgun cannon started to charge up "I don't give a fuck anymore...I just feel like sleeping..." At that moment, Raul had fallen unconsciously at the moment where the railgun had emitted such a powerful unstable force that it self-detonated into something equivalent of a mini-atom bomb, taking out everything in the immediate vicinity. However, the railgun laser shot was potent and powerful as it penetrated the unsuspecting Lana through, by pure chance, her heart. She was still conscious when her heart was struck, but little by little, her mind started going blank and she hit the ground below knee's first then fully fell down to the ground with a heavy and resonating thud that reached across far off lands.

 

Her body alone took out an incredible amount of city area and people and the blood being poured out of her wound increases the number by a certain margin.

 

On this day...This singular event has been known as one of the oddest and most tragic events ever conceived and witnessed. People feared about what had occurred and it's origins, but for now, one can only theorize, be paranoid, and wait until the next event can occur...

 

-Tech and Johnny view-

 

Tech sat up in his chair and cracked his neck a little "And done" Johnny stared at the screen in amazement,

 

"Wow...That was something" He got up from his seat and headed towards the door to the virtual reality room "Should I?" Tech went back to his computer and did some technological mumbo-jumbo with it. The virtual reality room had converted back to it's original form with the only one In there being Eve...Who was now in her state of unconsciousness. Johnny went to her, picked her up in his arms and carried her bridal style. He went out of the room and turned his head towards Tech "Oh, thanks for everything" Tech did a thumbs-up while he messed with his computer more and Johnny carried Eve all the way to her room...

 

In her dim bedroom, Johnny set her down while examining the dolls and stuffed animals around the room "This place seems a bit..." Eve sat-up, with a red-eye instead of her light-green eye showing,

 

"Unsettling?" Johnny got surprised a little bit "Well, it actually isn't that bad, it's only because of the lighting"

 

"Adam, what the heck?!" Johnny hardly ever saw Adam, Eve's other half. Adam put his hand behind his head and grinned

 

"Ha, ha, ha, sorry about that" He touched his crotch area "But Christ, that felt astonishing, oh and what just happened might've caused some...Unexpected effects"

 

"What kind of effects?"


"Well..." Adam rolled his eyes "If you could see inside my own mind, I think Eve has now been introduced to the size fetish, because now I could see giant Eve and little people. Don't worry though, because it's mostly gentle...Mostly"

 

"So...Nothing else?"

 

"Not at all, tell Tech that the only adverse effect might be psychological or mental configuration" Then suddenly Johnny's cellphone started ringing and he picked it up,

 

"Hello?"


"Thank you Adam" The cellphone was on speaker "This information now confirms some of my suspicions. I welcome you and Eve at any time" The cellphone hung up and Johnny placed it back in his pocket,

 

"Well now, have a good rest" He waved and went out the door

 

"See ya later!" Adam jumped onto the bed and immediately went to sleep. Johnny went back to his room to write transcripts, story boards, and other things he had discovered to write about due to writers block, and Tech was working on his devices,

 

"Who would be the most optimal to test my experiments on?" He went through several files at lightning fast speeds before pulling up several files on certain people. "Hm...Adequate enough" He made a mental note of who he had found and he went to his bedroom to sleep. "I think Johnny would be particularly happy about who I found..."

End Notes:

Now to return back to the original story next chapter

Chapter 8: To the final battle by Flowenol Cinur

The bathroom was quite large and decorated with cute things everywhere and steam filled up the place like a sauna. The bathtub me and Koko were in was special because it had a little elevated wall built on the side to prevent water from coming out or spilling over. I was in a small cup that was firmly snuggled in between Koko's breasts and she kept poking and prodding me and overall just made me feel even smaller.

 

"I like how you are even more cuter when you are small" She smiled brightly "But your choice in clothing completely ruins that factor, though it does make it more defined...In a way" Koko kept being conflicted with thoughts on beauty and clothing while I sat in my little cup and just thought,

 

"I wonder what brother is doing right now" Because of my deep thinking I lost focus and accidentally tipped over, making me spill into the hot bath. Koko laughed out loud as she picked me up and placed me onto the elevated wall. She just smiled at me more and for some reason my heart started to beat,

 

"So, my little Jonah, can I say something?" She put both her elbows on the bathtub rim and put her head in between her hands.

 

"What?" I was quite close to Koko's face

 

"When I first put out the tea, I actually meant to be shrunk myself" I was shocked, I thought she actually planned out something just in case "The reasoning you may ask? I fell in love with you at first sight. I liked how you looked and I could see in your eyes your character. I actually wanted to create a love scenario where I inexplicably shrink, I act like some (understandably) weak and frail creature, we become close and then when we become together we would do the unspeak...We would [CENSOR] each others [CENSOR] and [CENSOR] in the [CENSOR] and at night we would [CENSOR] all night long and [CENSOR] even more!" Near the end Koko was getting far ahead in her imagination as she was heavily breathing and was becoming red, and even drooling! She took a deep breathe "I was surprised when you took the formula, but that wouldn't stop me easily, instead I just forwarded the event, in other words" Koko pressed her lips against mine, or more so my face "Jonah, I love you, as obvious as it is, but there is one thing I want..." Koko did an obvious suspense to the final words "Your child" She was actually red with embarrassment from saying that and I myself was red with shock, embarrassment, and utter surprise from the confession. In fact, I think I almost fainted...Wait a minute, did she just-?!

 

Upon the sudden arrival of such a confession, I tried to think of any excuse to put her down gently because this is the first time this has happened to such a high degree,

 

"Wait, err, I need approval from my brother" For once his sis-con nature comes in handy...Well...In this type of situation it does "If you get the family members to consent then-" Koko just grabbed me out of the blue and then stood up from her bath,

 

"Don't give me that excuse!" She was stark mad and her eyes reflected it "I know your brother and how much he cherishes you, in no way possible am I going to get approval from someone who he himself wants to bone their own sister in the [CENSOR] and [CENSOR] all day, even when they are [CENSOR] he will think of more ways to [CENSOR]!" I've been meaning to ask this, but I'm not sure how to put it nor do I want to say it, but how the hell is she speaking like that? And why?!

 

"Wait, what about-"I was about to object, but then Koko went out of the bathtub and was about to run to the door when someone had kicked it forcibly, knocking Koko backwards back into the bathtub, apparently it was with that much force to make her fall back that far. Koko had an iron grip on me because she was holding onto me still. "What the hell?!" I screamed and saw the one who kicked the door. I had no idea if it was a guy or girl, but the person was a bit on the little-over-average height range and looked like s/he wanted blood. The person had a ghostly white complexion and darkish-purple hair that was both in a ponytail and partially stuck out the front, but mainly because of the black bandana on his/her forehead. The person had absolutely murderous purple eyes and wore a black t-shirt with a purple symbol in the middle, black cargo pants, black sneakers, and black gloves while having like 6 knives strapped to him.

 

"Hey Koko" his/he...Screw it call it a male. His voice sounded raspy and he sounded particularly pissed. Koko had a fearful expression on her face, but then it turned to pure rage

 

"What the hell are you doing here Kurusu!" Koko dropped me off to the side and I just began to watch what was about to happen

 

"Oh nothing, it's just that a certain black cat gave me a job and I'm here to enforce it" He still had that murderous glare. He pulled out two weapons, a dagger and a 3-sectioned-staff that was folded up. He threw the staff and Koko caught it "I know how much you are willing to protect what you want, so..." He took a stance and had one knife point at Koko while his other hand took out a knife and held it close to his chest "Now...Entertain me!" He had showed off his tongue, which was quite long, and just licked his lips "Don't die too early now" before both of them started fighting...and my god these people knew how to fight...

 

 

-Back to the dream-

 

 

In the coastal city, it had been reduced to a sorry state of destruction and mayhem. The artillery pieces were all reduced to flatten scrap metal or mere dust in the wind while the soldiers' bodies were so compressed they literally became part of the ground and it wouldn't be a stretch to derive rich oil from their remains. The planes that once flew in the air were now apart of the buildings or they were just crushed flies on the ground. In the city there was, almost, a straight line of destruction that lead directly toward the sea where the naval forces had begun to be castrated of their superiority.

 

Out of sheer fear and frozen movements, the naval forces had yet to actually retreat but merely stay and fire whatever they had to fire. They knew of their doomed fate and as such decided to fight till the end. Currently, Eve was underwater and the submarine units attacking her were being wiped out one by one. From a distance, torpedoes struck her in several different locations, but Eve shrugged all of them off like they were nothing and had, after being struck countless times, encountered the first submarine.

 

The first unlucky submarine was merely grabbed by Eve, crushed and snapped into two pieces and thrown at two other submarines which due to the impact of the destroyed submarines they became breached with water and began to sink. The next Eve had faced was back handed with such force that most of the crew inside had died from the shock damage and the rest from drowning due to the huge hole in the submarine.

 

At that point, Eve didn't waste any time with the small fry and just swam on through them. Whether or not on purpose, submarines were pushed aside and broken by the arm strokes and leg pushes, and by chance an unlucky submarine was in Eve's path, it was merely destroyed on impact by either her fist or just by colliding with her head. When she had arrived to the line of battleships, she had swam up and rose up from the sea like a giant sea monster. Some unfortunate ships had their crew swept overboard by the thousands of gallons of water that came from the rise while others that were directly on top of where Eve rose became capsized or were just obliterated right then and there.

 

Eve eyed the battleships, which every single one of those ships' crews' crapped their pants and cried for their families, homes, and mothers, she noticed one particular ship, the one Adam was on. When Eve was heading straight for Adam's ship, which didn't need much effort at all, he simply said "Heh, hope you had your fun" Eve raised her fist high in the air over the battleship and swung down with such intensity that the ship was cleanly cut in two and the force of the punch created a water splash far large than Eve herself. Though it was at that moment the nuclear reactor on Adam's ship detonated and the entire battalion, including Eve, was enveloped in it...The best part was that Adam's ship didn't contain the only atomic bomb...

 

I had ran through completely devastated cities and followed the large footprints of Eve. While doing so, I had a chat with Raul, "So, is Eve usually like this?" I joked

 

"Fuck no, the Eve I know isn't capable or doesn't have the heart to destroy at this caliber" Then he said under his breathe "But there was that one time..."

 

"Then what the heck is up with this Eve?"

 

"Hm...Well maybe it's a hidden pleasure or desire, hell if I know, or maybe because IT'S A DREAM AND SHIT HAPPENS" He explicitly emphasized

 

"So, how strong is your weapon?"

 

"This baby?" He pointed to it "This thing can pierce through even the thickest, strongest, or most durable of material, and is a guaranteed giantess slayer, if you give me enough time...and stay like 50 kilometers away from me"


"How did you get that in the first place?"

 

"Hey, just because I talk, or look, like this doesn't mean I have intelligence or skill to make such a thing" Then at that moment I had reached the final mark of the foot prints...To the scene of an entire destroyed line of artillery and troops...and planes in buildings. "Holy crap look at all this!" Then, from over the horizon, I saw a mushroom cloud rising high above everything

 

"Wait, is that...Crap!" I impaled the ground with my greatsword and held Raul to my chest a giant storm of destruction was tearing through the cityscape like nothing else and by the time the storm had reached me, I tried my greatest to try and hang on, but it wasn't enough as my sword had shattered under the pressure and I ended up flying with the force of the wind with Raul and my sword still in hand...

 

I do not know how long I was out...I really don't know...But when I opened my eyes, I saw the definition of hell's repercussion on the land...

 

Everywhere, there was destruction everywhere. I was laying in a 'full-sized' city with all the buildings torn to rubble and shreds like a hurricane on a 10 on a power scale went through it 3 times in a row. Any surrounding towns/ cities that were nearby were now gone or turned to rubble, or maybe still fearing and panicking of an incoming force of destruction. All military pieces, planes, tanks, soldiers, everything was downed. In the distance was the remains of an entire ship battalion in the ocean where there was hardly anything left. As for me, I was miraculously still alive and I have no idea where the other four went and my little buddy was down and laid flat on my chest. While I was just laying there, with my dress torn apart to the point I was naked, with a broken greatsword in hand, I heard the sound of heavy and loud footsteps coming towards me and when I saw Eve just come into my line of sight I just said, "Well, I fucked up hard didn't I?" Eve was not only naked, but her height went from a comparable doll to human size to somewhere around a tiny ant to human size (If that) though she still had her emotionless face plastered on, I could feel the intense passive aggression emanating from her. She raised her foot over me and just stomped down on me...

 

I woke up from a good sleep and found myself in the arms of Eve, who was sleeping soundly with no alterations in...Actually scratch that there wouldn't be any changes in her expression. I tried to move about, but to no avail so I decided to wait until she woke up.

 

After a bit of waiting Eve had finally woken up and I greeted her, "Good morning, orr whatever time it is, Eve" She opened her eyes and I saw a red eye rather than a light-green one "What" 'Eve' had sat up with me still in her arms. She looked downed at me and smiled,

 

"Hi there again Jade, thank you for your assistance"

 

"Adam!?"

 

"That's my name, don't wear it out"

 

"What the hell?!" I pointed up at 'him'

 

"Didn't I mention I was a part of Eve?...Oh well, whether or not I did doesn't matter, in other news, thanks"

 

"By the way, answer my questions...How, why, what, who, and even more what"

 

"Those are quite broad and obscure, but I'll try to answer them...Em...Through someone else's ability to manipulate and enter/ cross dreams, so that I can have fun with my sister and let her enjoy herself through the way of exaggerated absurdity by way of giant monster style, and yes that was a dream and yes those were real people and yes I am apart of Eve and not just some split personality...Though I don't know what 'what' is supposed to be, what is it?"

 

"Nevermind, I think I got enough" Then I tapped Adam's arm "So, if you would be so kind, can you escort me to a certain person's room"
"And who would that be?"

 

"You do know who Yukiko Yomohiro and Katana is, right?"

 

-Later-

 

Adam was walking down the hallway while petting my head,

 

"Quit it" I said in a peeved tone and he just smiled at me,

 

"You have to admit, you are so cute it can't be helped" You know, seeing Eve, despite me not know her much, seems both out of the ordinary and reassuring. While we were walking down the hallway we had accidentally ran into somehow while turning the corner and a folder full of paper ended up flying all over,

 

"Crap, not this cliché! And after I found Samakoro..." I recognized the voice and when I looked at the person it was Johnny who was picking up the pages of what looked like storyboards,

 

"Johnny!" I yelled out in surprise causing Johnny to turn and look at me

 

"What the heck?" Johnny came right in front of me and touched my face

 

"Hey Eve, nice work on making the doll, it's quite realistic, nice touch with the adaptable voice box and eye receptors Tech gave you" I raised my fist at Johnny

 

"You twit, I know you're screwing with me!" Johnny just chuckled a little

 

"Yeah, yeah, I perfectly know well, and is this Adam?" He pointed at his own red eye instead of Adam's

 

"Indeed" Adam smiled and Johnny was perplexed at the it

 

"Huh, I had forgotten how Eve's smile looked...It's quite nice"

 

"Can you guys quit with your idle chatter and help me out!" Both of them said sorry and we paid attention to my current situation, "Now, where the hell is the chuunibyou god-loli!?"

 

-Jonah's POV-

 

Despite in such close quarters, Kurusu and Koko were evenly at level with each other. It was an impressive display of countering, blocking, and usage of their individual weapons abilities. Despite me being front and center of the fight and the amount of practice with my brother, I couldn't follow or track some of the movements due to the amount of fast flow and pace of the fight. And no, they weren't moving at superhuman speeds, it was more like a complex move set being utilized by both parties, leading to difficulty in tracking all of them. It was at the moment when Koko had pushed Kurusu aside and ran out of the bathroom "Oh no ya don't!" He yelled while running after her and then I heard a loud crunching sound and the clattering of metal pans and dishes.

 

I got off from my position to go and speculate the events going on between the two fighters, even if I can't track their movements properly. When I went out into the hallway and peeked around the corner to the dining area, I just saw Kurusu being headlocked by Koko from behind as she was holding his legs,

 

"Aw, what happened Mr. Psycho, lost your touch?" Koko mocked Kurusu while sticking out her tongue

 

"Calling another psycho while being a psycho, how funny...However!" I heard the distinct sounds of bones cracking as I suddenly saw Koko being thrown away from Kurusu's back. I was going to questioned what happened until I saw all of Kurusu's limbs being contorted in unnatural angles, but then return to normal like nothing happened. "Heh, heh, you are indeed entertaining me" He pulled two knives out since apparently he lost the two he had already. Both of them were about to clash with one another when suddenly the shadows had came alive and had restrained the both of them...Wait what?!

 

"You guys are so noisy" A young female voice had said (And she had some sort of Asian-type accent, not sure which one though)...and she was pissed off "Do have any idea what time it is?" Then one of the shadows had taken up a human form and out came a *really* short female who wore a cat mask, a black cloak and looked like an RPG assassin...Except the clothing looked practical with a mix of grey, black, and dark blue. "If you're going to fight to the death, do it in the evening, and also..." Suddenly a shadowy hand had came up and grabbed me and I was absorbed into the ground and then reappeared in the mysterious person's palm only to have a finger rub my stomach and I laughed and giggled from it a little. "..." The person was silent for a bit before she made a clear gesture that she had thought of something "Ah, you would be a good present for Sasha" I was appalled and my face clearly showed it,

 

"Present?! I'm not a thing for people to just use!" The woman tapped me on the head, and I swore I think she smiled being the mask

 

"Shut it, it's Sasha's birthday tomorrow and we already have a crap ton of stuffed animals lying around and she runs a daycare, this would be something new for once and I want to do something nice for her" The mysterious woman and me were then submerged into the ground and the shadows had dispersed. The feeling of being submerged in shadows felt like I was swimming in water, and it felt incredibly odd, also crap it's cold!

 

Both Kurusu and Koko looked at the ground and then each other and came to the same consensus,


"It's going to be hellish to get her back now" Kurusu and Koko got up from their positions and shook each others hands in a temporary cease-fire. Then Kurusu noticed Koko was naked,

 

"Wear something first" Kurusu didn't blush or anything, he just stared blankly at the naked Koko's figure and she took notice. Both of them released their hands and Koko did a sexual body posture,

 

"You like what you're seeing?" Kurusu still looked blankly at her

 

"Don't screw with me"

 

"Don't worry, I'm sure you won't be able to get through this" She pointed at her hairy vagina and Kurusu looked at that too. He took out a knife and did a very quick slash at it which actually down cut most of the forest...Yes the knife was razor sharp "Oh, thanks" Kurusu ran back to get the towel in the bathroom, which he assumed Koko was just going to stand there in the nude the entire time, but when he got back...

 

"What the-?!" Koko, breaking all kinds of rules of the universe, was already dressed in cute dress attire, with the ribbons, shoes, and everything to define cute. Kurusu pointed at her, eyes wide open "How in the seven hells did you do that?!" Koko pulled a fan out of nowhere, opened it, and covered her mouth with it,

 

"Fufufu" She laughed in a cocky manner "Do not underestimate my clothing changing skills" Her manner of tone changed

 

"Skill!? You broke logic!" Kurusu had the face of a completely puzzled individual

 

"Broken logic? No, this is-" Whether or not she was going to do something to her dress or fan, Kurusu stopped the gag moment,

 

"Let's just save our little princess in the castle!" Then in an instant a smoke bomb detonated and filled the entire room. For whatever reason, the smell of the smoke bomb was pungent and smelled like war. At that moment, when the smoke cleared, Kurusu was now in equipment fit for an assassin and Koko was now in a 'battle-dress' type of attire with armor added onto the pink dress and some more adjustments to make it seem more...'battle-friendly' Kurusu just looked at Koko and himself, and just accepted it "...This fits well, now let's go kick that assassin loli's ass!" Kurusu emitted some crazy killing intent while a faint hint of a killer's instinct came from Koko.

 

-Later-

 

Out of the shadows, the woman carrying me had appeared right in her room where it was quite dim in lighting and it was surprisingly messy for someone like this person's character and personality (From tone and actions thus far...and appearance) There wasn't anything like unwashed dishes, but there were discarded clothes everywhere and items like...manga were stacked on top table tops and her bed and from what I can see on her TV she was watching some Yuri (Lesbians)...and she had tissue papers right there.

 

Before I could even say anything the person took off her mask and just went to bed without a second lost. She held on to me incredibly tightly and even if I could get out I'm pretty sure I can't outrun darkness. Before I myself could fall asleep I observed the woman's face...and she looks incredibly child-like with a cute sleeping face. With whatever limited vision I had I observed my surroundings and saw the picture on her bedside. The frame had the face of the girl with another one hugging her from behind with a great big happy smile while the girl had an embarrassed expression. The person looked young and had a dark-purple colored hair in a pony-tail and had a somewhat pale complexion, but she was still pretty. I dozed off to sleep later on due to the dim lighting, which apparently was still on by accident.

 

While I was sleeping, I had a particular dream...

 

In a certain garden me and my brother as children, wearing the same dress and ribbons in a mirror fashion, were sitting on a bench and he was laying down while his head was on my lap. He looked at me with his identically cute face into my eyes,

 

"You look good in the sunlight" He commented as he snuggled my lap and I smiled brightly at him. While he was sleeping on my lap I slowly rubbed his hand on his head and felt how smooth and silky his hair was. He held onto my lap tighter, "I'm...sorry about what happened" I smiled

 

"Don't worry about it, what are siblings for?" Jade stayed silent

 

"But I can't let you protect me all the time" I looked at him with amused eyes and a smile

 

"So, when we become older, you'll be my knight in shining armor?" He looked at me with a great big grin of confidence,

 

"Something more than that" He sat up and positioned himself next to me. He hugged onto my arm and whispered into my ear "I wish for us to be together forever" I looked at Jade and saw that he was staring at me with all his heart being given to me. In response I hugged up and said,

 

"Don't worry about us being separated, I'll try my best so that you don't have to carry the burden"

 

...later...While we were still young...

 

My brother was leaning against a stone wall in a dimly lit warehouse, bleeding heavily, blood from his head dripping down and blinding both of his eyes, his arm and legs seem to no longer function with how much they are covered in blood. I was crying silently and tried to dress and cover his wounds, but nothing was working. I cried and cried, I hugged my dying brother, I tried to open his eyes, but he wasn't opening them. I held my head near his chest to know that his heart wasn't beating. I broke down and screamed, apologizing, begging, anything...

...

 

"Hey" My brother said as we were in our bedroom laying right next to each other on the ornate bed "Do you know what I want to do?"

 

"What?"


"I want to see the world, but mom and dad won't let us leave this small world of ours. I know the world can be horrible, but it can be quite interesting. Do you want to go someday, Jonah?" I looked at him and said,

 

"I...don't think we should" He smiled still

 

"I won't leave here without you, you know, so I'll wait with you all my life or wait until you say yes, okay?" I looked at him and snuggled up to me "After all, we are always together, are we not?" I wrapped my arms around him closely,

 

"We are, aren't we?" Both of us slowly lulled each other to sleep to the next day...

...

...

When I woke up I found myself trapped inside a small cardboard box with holes in it, dimly lighting the brown box. I couldn't see well, but I knew that streams of tears were coming from my eyes and I wiped them off. However she could've done it, the woman had, beforehand, put a black frilly dress with green frills on me, with black knee socks and black dress shoes to compliment the color scheme and I had a big black and green ribbon on my head...All without me even knowing or feeling anything. I could hear what was going on outside,

 

"Hwan Sung-ah, what are you doing in my bed this morning?" I heard a female Russian-accented voice question,

 

"Sasha...I..." The person's...Hwan Sung-Ah's tone was different than the serious one she made earlier "I wanted to give you something special...for your birthday" I felt the box move and I heard some tapping on the side

 

"Oh, what is this?" I could feel the box being transferred from one hand to another

 

"Just open it..." I saw the lid cover open up and I was blinded by the sheer bright light of the bedroom lights. When my vision returned to normal I saw the face of a woman who had a face of admiration and I was grabbed from the box and was inspected closely by Sasha. After a little bit of time had passed Sasha tickled my stomach and made me laugh at loud, which made Sasha smile brightly and her eyes shine.

 

"What a cute little person!" Sasha said as she hugged me to her bosom and I felt her, appropriately sized , breasts. "Thank you Sung-ah!" Sasha grabbed Sung-ah and embraced her tightly with me in the middle between a normal pair of breasts and a small pair...

 

While I was being hugged I noticed the attire both of them wore and their appearences. Sasha had on a loose long-sleeve grey and white shirt while wearing...well she didn't have anything under there, just white panties, and that's about it. Her hair was down and so it was somewhat messy yet somehow she looks cuter...In a way.

 

I actually saw Hwan Sung-Ah and...Well she looks like a kid...I shouldn't look deeper into that. Her hair was braided in some parts, but most of her black hair was down, and her eyes had a dim dark-grey...Could be the lighting though. She wore a black short skirt, black t-shirt, and black knee socks...Want to bet her panties are also black? Also, this person looks like that little girl that abducted my brother, but I definitely know it's not her.

 

Sasha let go of Sung-Ah and from what I could see, she was blushing, and Sasha was still holding onto me, "Hello" She said kindly and I replied back

 

"Hello..." Sasha was using two of her fingers to feel my face and looked content

 

"Ha...So soft, like a teddy bear" I was hugged yet again to her bosom and I could tell Sung-Ah was staring daggers into my back...Wait if you didn't want something like this to happen then why the heck-

 

"Sasha, can I ask you something?"Sasha placed me onto her lap

 

"Yes?"

 

"Who do you prefer, me or her?" Sasha leaned over and kissed Sung-Ah on the forehead. Then she placed both of her hands on the sides of Sung-Ah's face and said,

 

"Now why would I suddenly change preferences like that? I love all cute things, I love children, and above all else, I love you" I swear to you, I could visibly see the love atmosphere around those two. Also, I'm pretty sure Sung-Ah just wanted to hear Sasha say those words again. Then my concentration was broken when Sasha held me up into Sung-Ah's face "But like I said, I love everything cute" Whatever atmosphere there was became shattered, even the lingering ones, as Sung-Ah just expressed a 'not amused' face while Sasha still shined brightly.

 

Then Sasha remembered something, and yelled in her native tongue, Russian, "Crap, my job!" Within only 20 seconds, Sasha managed to get her uniform, which consisted of a long-sleeve pink shirt, tan colored apron with pockets at the front, jeans, and brown shoes, which her hair was tied in a ponytail...Well she really looks good in it. [In Russian] "Quick!" Now in English "To the children!"A black shadow had enveloped all of us and after a bit of time we had ended up in the interior of a kindergarten school, which had all of what you would expect for children...except everything was in Japanese. Sasha handed me to Sung-Ah and quickly went out the door "Could you two wait a bit, I have to greet the children and parents" In the background noise I could hear Sasha speaking Japanese...Very fluently I assume. I looked up at Sung-Ah while she had this stare of death to her. Well, this is going to be awkward...

 

-Jade's POV-

 

This...was single handedly...One of the most mind numbing and mixed feeling things I have ever felt. While in a maid outfit, I was laying right on top of an obliterated city, fatigued and incapacitated, with the surrounding areas being no better off with things like monolithic clothing, footsteps of loafers, barefeet, and socks, and sexual fluids and other types of fluids covering their own scenes. In the far off distance, through whatever cloud remains in the sky after being disrupted so much, I saw the giant forms of Johnny and Adam on top of one another having sex with each other (remember that Adam doesn't change physical form so he does in fact have a vagina)

 

I could only imagine the dreaded and absolute feeling of insignificance the people below felt, but even more when they discover that there were two more giants far larger than me having sex near our area...That is if there was anyone left alive. However, compared to what we 3 had done, what was about to come next is world ending.

 

From above and through the atmosphere, one can see the faces of two absolutely god-like and, relatively, planet sized little girls just looking down upon the earth. The best part? It wasn't even Katana or Yukiko, it was Kawai, who was the blonde-haired, yellow eyed girl who had nearly eaten me the first time, and another girl who had short red hair and light-blue eyes with fair white skin...Whose name I don't know. The red girl, looking bored, had begun to lower her finger down onto the landscape...

 

-Earlier-

 

"Right, right" Johnny complied with my request and beckoned us to follow him "I now exactly where Yukiko is" Then he pulled out a cellphone and pressed a single button on it which, on speaker, someone immediately answered "Hey Tech, where's-"


"In Katana's room, all four of them" A blank voice immediately answered and I was about to react when- "And Jade, I know, nice to meet you again in real life" What- "I know many things, oh, and just a fair warning, if you value your pride as a man and if you aren't at least gay or bisexual or is the god of not giving a fuck, I strongly recommend not going" Johnny just smiled

 

"Well then, good thing we are the best of not caring, isn't that right Adam?" Adam nodded "Jade?" I nodded in compliance as well, only to get this crap over soon...

 

"Don't say I didn't warn you, and good luck...Also Jade, your sister is just fine, she's just playing with some children" Oh, that sounds- "But she's getting humiliated" Well, that tends to happen, shouldn't be a big deal "While she's the same size as you" Well now, it's a big problem now! "bye-bye" The phone immediately turned off and Johnny just beckoned us forward...Wait why is my sister-

 

"Now then Jade, let's get you back to normal size" Adam followed Johnny to the final destination...

 

-SIDE STORY -

 

Kurusu and Koko were outside heading toward the kindergarten center Sasha worked at. Both of them wore their colored coded combat outfits and caught quite the attention of a few people...Although they could've be tossed aside as cosplayers, due to their appearances and looks, they were occasionally encountered by different people...and they get the occasional:

 

"Hey you look strong" To Kurusu and "You look cute" To Koko...Which idiotic idiots can go die considering both are walking together...and you know what happened in response?

 

"Too damn weak" Kurusu wrecks his opponents so hard their head gets buried into the walls or ground or he literally knocks them out of their own clothing while Koko says

 

"Sorry, I'm a lesbian"

 

She would say with a smile, and when they don't believe her Kurusu comes in to wreck them just because or Koko whips them into submission. In their path to get Jonah back from the lord of cuteness and her loli assassin, there were many a broken head in a broken property and people tied up and whipped...

 

In the distance, away from prying eyes of the public and staying close to Koko and Kurusu, were two people. One was a man who wore equipment reminiscent to European knight armor, except it was dull to the point it looked grey-dull and he didn't have a helmet on. The man himself had short grey hair, grey eyes, and a beard that signified manliness. He didn't look that old, and even if he did, with his somewhat good figure and stature, he would have legendary old man strength. The other one was a monster-sized woman who wore loose fitting clothing and a robe whose entire color pallet was red, white, and black. Her hair Also if this person were compared to the size of the average Japanese person, then she will really look like a monster to them.

 

"So" The woman started "What will happen now?"

 

"When events escalate too far, we intervene" The man responded as both of them, carefully, followed the two to their destination.

 

-Side story end-

Chapter 9: Destructive Intensity by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

I heard you like really big girls. So I had giga girl, added even bigger giga girls, and to top it off tera girls...Plot twist: When some of them aren't even girls o_o

We reached the door to the sanctum of god. This was the moment of truth where this chapter of life will end and a new arc will begin. But...Will I stay with these people to continue my life as a wanderer...and will my sister actually go with me? All these questions will soon be answered...right after we open this door.

 

When Johnny opened the door I heard the screams and yelling of several little girls playing with each other...err...'Play'...and when we looked in closer into the dining/ living area I saw four little girls, all wearing dresses of varying designs. Yukiko, the albino in white and red, Katana in all black, Kawai in yellow, and a girl I haven't seen before with short red hair and light-blue eyes in black and red. Out of all of the actions they could've been doing...We had to walk into this one.

 

Yukiko was pinning Katana against the sofa which it looked like she was trying to hump Katana in the butt while Kawai was sitting at the table...well actually sitting on the lap of the red girl while her hand was on Kawai's chin and her face/ lips were quite close to Kawai's...What in the world kind of scene did we walk into?!

 

The girl in red was first to respond as she was the first notice "Take off your shoes, it's bad manners to do that in here you know" and funny enough Johnny and Adam replied which Johnny went back to put the shoes back at the door. During that time, the red girl had pulled a piece of rice off of the corner of Kawai's mouth and ate it. Kawai smiled and the red head patted her head softly. Over on Katana and Yukiko's side they had quit whatever they were doing and approached us.

 

"Hi Adam, hi Jade" Both of them said at the same time and I pointed at Yukiko,

 

"Hey, I know you have god-like powers, so can you please-" Before I could finish,

 

"Sorry, but no can do" Yukiko responded

 

"And why not?" Yukiko smiled,

 

"Because I still want to have some fun with everyone, especially you, the thing that happened earlier was lack luster and I want to take it to the next level" That was when I was suddenly staring up at Yukiko and Katana...Holy crap the size difference was astronomical! To put it into perspective, if these two were to attack earth at that size, multiple cities would've been stomped or eaten on several times over and entire countries would be devastated by the force of a single step. I looked to my side and saw Adam and Johnny were in the same predicament...and I was still the size of a little doll...and for some reason I wore a maid outfit, Johnny and Adam were wearing school girl outfits.

 

To clarify, Johnny's outfit had the color pallet of white and red, he had on brown loafers and white socks. Adam's outfit was a color pallet of black and red with black loafers and black knee socks. We were all lifted up by telekinesis and all around us, in the already large room, to us, the entire place had expanded far out and wide, and all four girls were still there. "Okay then" From the ground a large table had appeared and on it were elevated walls on the border, and the contents were...it looked like the earth laid out on one surface.

 

"What the-" Then we were suddenly teleported to what I assumed was the table that had the map of earth on it. To the destination I was teleported to, I had landed solidly onto some sort of soft ground and I had noticed that it was the schoolgirl shirt. While partially covered by both of the person's arms, I looked at the lower half and saw his legs spread out; I looked to where the top of the body was supposed to be and saw that I was sitting on Johnny and he was sitting upwards looking down at me. Unable to figure out where Adam was and Ignoring what kind of face Johnny had on, I looked over the side of his body and saw a layer of clouds...well...it was more accurate to say several layer of clouds, and down below was green land of earth, the large grey patches that were the cities, several blue puddles that were lakes, and some varying sizes of mounds that were the mountains, which few were tall enough to reach the sky while others were meager at best. Speaking of the sky, I just noticed that instead of the bright blue sky I am used to, I now saw a darkened-almost black blue atmosphere around me.

 

-From below-

 

I'm just your average shut-in with a height complex. I haven't been outside in an eternity and I made no contact with anyone in like, what, a week? Sometimes I would watch the television when I got severely bored and something caught my eye,
"Wall in the middle of the ocean" The caption said as there was video footage of a giant white wall encompassing the entirely of...the world?

 

"Is CNN reporting this?" I commented as I went through several news sources to see any continuity of everything...and apparently there actually was a giant wall covering the earth...and apparently the world just became flat. "Well then" I threw my hands up into the air "I'll just go to sleep" I ran toward my bed when I felt and heard the loudest shockwave I have ever felt in my life.

 

While every single light object I had in my room fell down to the ground, I tripped, but I still managed to get to my bed, though granted not in the best of ways, also I just noticed my window is now blacked out so I now cannot see for crap. I miraculously got off my lazy bum and actually walked to the window to see what was going on...and out of all the things I see it was a giant web of...wait are those the fibers of white clothing? Hey wait, "Clothing?!" I screamed out loud as I looked up to see the top of the gigantic being, which I assume is a female just because it usually is like that, I saw another surprising sight; A giant, beautiful looking, female in maid clothing (What) with long black hair and piercing green eyes, staring down at us from atop the even bigger giant...Well then I just felt more insignificant. And hey look, even more than usual! And I'm not alone!

 

-------------------------

 

I was in awe of how insignificant human civilization was in comparison to us. I became slightly infatuated by this thought and imagined how I would go about playing with the people down below. At that point I remembered Johnny being with me. Before I could begin any more thoughts, Johnny grabbed me by my shirt collar and he dropped me onto the palm of his hand. When I observed his face, I noticed how flushed and red he looked, how blank his eyes were, and how he slightly licked his lips and even some beads of sweat on his forehead...Oh son of a-"Johnny!" I raised my hands in front of me "Whatever you do, don't" With his free hand, Johnny stuck his finger under my skirt and I tried to defend myself by trying to stop it from advancing, but it did nothing as the finger was playing with my penis.

 

"What a cute little maid" Johnny's voice was different from usual, plus it was soulless and playful. The more I tried to prevent Johnny from playing with my crotch, the more he tried and the more aroused I got. My erection strained the panties I was wearing and it started to chafe and hurt a little. Even with his continuous play, I did not succumb to what he wanted and he looked disappointed because of it, he stopped fingering me "Aw..." He put his finger to his mouth in a cutesy style "Why aren't you releasing your fun-juice?" He cooed. Okay, now I damn well know that's not Johnny. Then he fully extended his tongue out, which was dripping with saliva for some reason

 

"Oh crap no!" I braced for impact as the entirely of Johnny's pink mass had thoroughly searched my entire being and left me in a giant wet mess. "Ugh..." I was quite disgusted and I had goosebumps like no other afterwards, by the gods I think some of it got into my ears, mouth and nose..."Not again!" He was going to lick me out a second time, which he in fact did, except this time he led his hand that had me on it towards his mouth.

 

Not only was I licked a second time, very quickly yet equally as traumatic as the last, it got worse. He stuck his tongue out as he tipped his hand forward for me to slide into his mouth. I tried to grab onto to something while I was sliding down, but it was quite fruitless as he bit down on me while I was chest high and while I was laying on my stomach. With me in his mouth, he playfully smirked a little bit, giggled, and had his tongue do a little foreplay with my lower half. I could feel all the muscle movements of his mouth and tongue wrapping around me like some slimy tentacles. I was both incredibly disgusted and anxious, yet I loved it. While I was being tasted, I felt my entire body heating up like no other, I sweated like I was in a sauna, and Johnny enjoyed the salty taste by how he was reacting with some childish joy, and overall, I just wanted more and started, and almost, moaned loudly.

 

-Below again-

 

Although I couldn't see properly through the sheer distance between me and the goddesses above, I could still hear, and Christ was it near-unbearably loud, yet somehow still arousing. By curiosity and having no shits to give about my life as a bacteria, I grabbed a telescope, a high-grade one mind you, and climbed up onto the roof of my house and just watched the scene from there.

 

I was not disappointed when I saw what the bigger giantess was doing to the little one...also I just discovered the bigger one wore a Japanese-style school uniform...and that she was an Albino (With a blue eye for some reason). I attempted to listen in to whatever the goddesses were talking about when I experienced another magnitude 10 earthquake coursing through the ground below, making me hold onto something. I looked toward a random direction and saw another god-sized entity coming towards the other two, "Holy shit there are more of them!" When the other goddess dressed in a black school uniform approached the other two, I swear to you, I thought she was looking up the bigger one's skirt...

 

------------------------------

 

Before I realized it, Adam had came up in front of Johnny , who had the same facial expression as him, and he was examining Johnny's underskirt, "Naughty little boy ~" Adam said in a sing-song voice as he grabbed Johnny's dick and panties, pulled down the panties, and revealed the erected penis in all of it's- Holy crap it's bigger than I thought! Johnny's dick wasn't exactly monstrous, but considering his normal appearance I assumed it to be smaller than his current size...I was dead wrong "Johnny~" Adam grabbed it with both hands "Why are you hiding such a magnificent cock from me~?" Now Adam is blushing more than normal now...oh and seeing as how it's Eve's face, this is quite odd even if I didn't even know her a couple of days ago, it just seems right yet wrong. Adam started rubbing the erection and even started to lick the tip like an ice cream, but he never indulged in it fully. While Johnny was receiving a worker in the Netherlands, he had slammed both of his hands down onto the populace below and dug his fingers into it as a buffer for the pleasure he was receiving. Assumingly, he pulled out some cities or earth straight from their core, which is of course pure mayhem and destruction for the microbes underfoot. He had begun to breathe heavily from his nose and even let out a distinct moaning sound while I was being licked out.

 

-Below-

 

I smelled the air around me and had experienced the stench of musk and pheromones. I was getting crazy just by whiffing some of it and my erection was breaking the limits of my pants- My defense...Look at what the hell is going on!- I looked at what the goddesses were doing and I could only assume they were eating each other out, though something was off with some of the positioning, but who cares, we are all going to become sex toys and playthings.As a final wish, I decided to masturbate while the scene lasts.

 

While I was doing my final wishes, I saw the white-clad goddess raised her hand up into the air and quickly slam down onto the surrounding area around me with such force I felt the wind from where I stood and was currently felt the repercussions. What I saw, in that quick instant, the ground erupting, buildings flying all across the area completely opposite of each other, and suddenly I got hit by a random chunk of debris. With head bleeding, I screamed out "Sayonara!" while saluting and still masturbating as the goddess dug her massive fingers into the ground, causing untold damage upon the land, lifting up, and snuffing out all life as I saw it occur. Eventually, my life story ended right there...as a disposable character, how unfortunate...

 

...

 

You know...Before I died, I could've sworn, through the atmosphere, I saw some astronomical sized human figure in the atmosphere looking down at us, two of them...Well...It doesn't really matter now...

 

----------

 

Adam stopped rubbing Johnny's penis when he had an idea. He climbed up to Johnny's face and opened his mouth right over my upper half. He bit down on me and between the two of them, I was a mouth toy to be used by them while being played by both tongues. This circus of warm saliva, close proximity of taste buds probing your being, and the horrendous stench of someone who has been eating something sweet lately. Soon, I was released from the mouth prison and Adam was holding my twitching body right in front of Johnny "Hey, Johnny, I have an idea~" Is he really...I don't feel like...commentating all..."Our little maid Jade here seems to be worn out, how about we-" Johnny suddenly lunged forward and knocked Adam off balance which caused me to go flying in some other direction onto the earth below...

 

--------

 

One moment I was just minding my own damn business in this godforsaken world when suddenly, out of the fucking blue, a giant woman half the size of fucking Maine dropped down onto the ground with the force of a goddamn Tsar bomb! You know what else? I saw the relatively doll-sized person on her stomach, just perfect! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I didn't even get to kill my ex...Oh and there is goddess number 3! Mother f-

 

-After an endless tirade of cursing, yelling, and self-loathing-

 

Screw everyone, I loathe everyone with the passion of a thousand- In my own rage-induced thought process I didn't notice goddess number 2, the one for some reason dressed like a maid, was heading straight for the city I hated. "Fu-!" With all of my might, I ran to at least avoid the massive shockwave about to raise hell. When the maid-goddess made contact with the ground, the earth itself exploded into large chunks which flew over into different parts of a city and obliterated even more people and land. I managed to stay alive and I raised my arm, put a hand on my bicep, and middle fingered the sky above. "Screw you gods of the universe!" After finishing my last rage, for now, I decided to go towards the epicenter of destruction just because of curiosity and due to the fact all of us are going to die anyway...and I found her already.

 

Above the horizon of the cityscape from my position, I saw the woman stand and rise up into the heavens above where her ankles/lower legs reached the bottom layer of the clouds and her chest raising over the top cloud layer, at the very least. The sight was surreal, breath-taking, and absurdly intimidating. No skyscraper was able to reach above her ankles, or maybe even half-way at best, but anyone could see her shoes from miles upon miles away. Her legs were quite impressive, long and slender with her black knee socks accenting it to make it more attractive in a way. The realization that this goddess was like a doll to the other two created a feeling of both overwhelming despair yet pleasure, if you're into that. Then, the giantess crouched down, which because of how fast she did it, another large air displacement coursed through the city, though not extreme, it still destroyed some structures that were already severely damaged and probably even smashed people against walls and such.

 

The other goddesses behind her were doing something I can't exactly describe other than sexual foreplay, mainly due to how much they were moving and the amount of energy is being transmitted into the ground, which is causing slight earthquakes and aftershocks. Quite noticeable and damaging, but not as much as what was about to happen.

 

------

 

It didn't take long for me to recover from my fall and I stood up immediately, only to find my head up in the clouds. What I saw were whispy, dispersed, and curved at my height and I looked down to see varying volumes of clouds, thicker and puffier than those at my head, to the legs or knees at best. Beyond that, I saw the true comparison between me and the city below which I was astounded to see how tiny they all were. I crouched down to get a closer look and noticed how none of the buildings, even the skyscrapers, had not even reached halfway to the top of my foot. I imagined how the people below must feel about a giant monster like me, while two more, even larger, monsters were right behind me, while four planet-sized little girls bare witness above everything. The feeling of such a power-rush felt exhilarating and I smiled out of habit at what to do with the city below. Hell, I pretty much gained the right to do so after what I went through all day...Time to humiliate an entire city at my own whim!

 

-------

 

From this close encounter, I could see the true beauty of this harbinger of the end of our mortal lives, and fucking Christ I don't give a shit about our size difference I will still hit that. Long raven black hair whose single strands of hair would cut through people and buildings with ease, green piercing eyes whom if looks can kill then everyone from here to China died, and again, my god she is beautiful...Also I still question the maid outfit.

 

I then witnessed the person smiling, though the atmosphere generated from it was pure dread, it cannot be denied on how it felt so right and how it collaborated well with her stature and eyes. The goddess moved her hand toward our city and removed a massive chunk of the city. The chunk of earth was raised to her eye-level and I knew she was playing around with it a little bit.

 

-------------------

 

I reached my hand down and dug deep into the earth to pull out a large chunk of the city. I lifted the city with incredible ease to my line of sight and I really knew the size difference. I squinted to get a real good look at who I was about to annihilate. Par for the course, I saw crowds of people panicking, cars crashing, burning, and piling up. I was so intrigued of their fragility that I lifted one finger and poked in the middle of one of the many congested areas of humans. The skyscrapers easily succumbed to my raw power and the little people became little red clouds of blood and splatters. Any tiny explosions caused by the action were not felt in the slightest.

 

The difference of power, stature, and a eye so huge it dwarfs their tallest structure looking down on them, all the elements of a god-like entity upon their subjects. This was the mindset I took hold of and enjoyed deeply. Before I decided to lick my finger and crush everything like that, I had a creative idea. I reached toward my hair and pulled out a long strand of hair. I partially put some of it in my mouth to slather in saliva and when I pulled it out some of the excess spit had dropped onto the city in my hand which caused quite a bit of damage to the surrounding buildings of it's crash site. I smiled and giggled a tiny bit "How amusing" I said under my breath as I made the hair make contact with the city and simply dragged it across the cityscape...

 

----------------------

 

-Random victim in the city-

 

Somehow, someway, I managed to survive the quick acceleration of being lifted up into the sky above, though granted I threw up and suffered from frustratingly painful headaches and ringing ears. I looked around to see people had died or passed out due to the quick change of atmosphere level, but some were able to stay conscious. I was looking around me when I saw the giant, piercing, and intimidating eye of a goddess looking at us all...

 

I literally pissed my pants when I saw the giant glaring green eye pierce through my soul. I screamed in terror when a single finger killed more than a hundred people and several skyscrapers like they were nothing. Now I'm shitting myself because a very long and thick strand of hair is slicing through whatever stood in its path. Vehicles exploded, but the flames were immediately extinguished, people were crushed with even their blood becoming indistinguishable with the rubble sticking to the hair, the street was being completely ravaged and buildings were completely crushed. With the velocity the hair was going along with its inconsistent movement at times, avoiding the weapon of mass destruction was quite difficult and no one could possible run away from their fate.

 

Miraculously, after hiding away like the *understandable* coward I am, the hairy situation subsided and I went out. However, not even a couple minutes have passed and everything quickly became dark "W-" Before I could even enter 'h' in 'what' I almost became trapped by a large pink beast stampeding through a large chunk of the city. That was when I realized it was a tongue when I saw it rise into the air, tiny drops of saliva coming off, and the saliva trail it left in the area below me. Before I could recover from such trauma, I noticed the world go dark once again...

 

-----------------------

 

Witnessing the amount of devastation my hair was causing had made me slightly horny, but I relinquished that action for another time as after a few moments of playing I lifted the hair out of the city and into my view. I examined the amount of small debris and tiny red spots on the strand of hair and smiled at how the power difference became more emphasized. I placed the strand of hair into my mouth and was quite dissatisfied about the lack of taste and as a final means of humiliation, I flooded my mouth with saliva, pulled the hair out that had thick, long strands of saliva following it, and I just threw it to the earth below.

 

---------------------

 

During the playtime, I saw her put something into her mouth and then threw it off to the side. The firs thing that came down was a drizzle of...interestingly scented liquid that was thick and covered whatever was in the pathway to either slow down or were simply crushed. The other foreign object, which I now distinguished it as hair, was heading towards the city I'm in like a rogue asteroid. When it made contact, even the fucking strand of hair, destroyed entire lines of skyscrapers and streets, and even more people became flattened...By fucking hair...How damn embarrassing. The saliva attached to the hair didn't help in the slightest and due to the abundance of it, the streets became slightly flooded and the surrounded buildings became painted by spit, of course, not without damage as the saliva tore off the sides of skyscrapers and created structural fatalities of some. If I didn't know any better, I'd think some people drown.

 

The next thing I knew, the giantess had completely flattened the city into oblivion by crushing it against her –Nonexistent- chest, completely snuffing it out and causing a hellish storm of debris to rain down on top of all of us. In short, more havoc occurred. The remains of the city she picked up were still on her chest and she patted out that area to remove the excess dust and dirt.

 

The next moment, the maid goddess sat down on our tiny city, causing another rupture and massive earthquake upon the earth and had flung giant chunks across the cityscape once again. The person had begun taking off her maid-shoes, I had no idea what the hell they were called exactly, and when she took them off, an intoxicating scent wafted through the entire city. When the shoes were dropped onto the city, yet again, chaos had ensued, made even worse by their slightly bouncing and changing position. Somehow I was still alive to curse everything...Except this very moment.

 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw military jets coming towards the triad of earth's damnation...Speaking of which, what took them so fucking long?! Then I notice the size difference between the airforce and the giant maid "...Okay, the airforce is fucked" And I remembered the other two "Giga-fucked"

 

--------------------------

 

Ignoring the events down below, I look to the city in my hand and thought about what to do with the remains. At first, I decided to see how it would taste like so I stuck out my tongue and gave the chunk of city a little lick and immediately swallowed, it really didn't taste like anything. I looked and saw how my tongue destroyed quite a bit of the city with some saliva still remaining in the brown spot of what once was a city. Out of sheer boredom with a broken toy, I slowly shifted the city toward my chest, slightly tilted it, and just because I was impatient I quickly slammed it into my chest with such force the city remains and earth became intertwined with my clothing and the remaining rubbish fell all around the ground below.

 

I directed my attention toward the city below. Because I wanted to know how it would feel, I dropped my butt onto the carpet down under and I noticed how damage it caused. I wiggled my butt a little to get a nice feeling of the little structures. Due to the stuffiness building up inside my shoes, I decided to take them off. When I did, the cool air of the atmosphere felt good against my socked feet, which I was going to leave on, and I dropped my shoes in some random location, which no matter what it was, it will be flattened and obliterated. I gently planted my feet onto the city below and felt the tiny structures buckle and compress with ease as I finally hit the soft earth that gave into my gentle movement. This entire experience was euphoric and I didn't want it to end, plus, I wanted more and there was an entire world at my feet...

 

--------------At the time when Jade was dropped-----------

 

Adam and Johnny were having an interesting time together. Johnny was pinning Adam into the ground and was passionately kissing him. While they were moving around slightly, Johnny had a raging erection and it was poking at the surface of Adam's panties and the border of his vagina...Also by poking I meant the attempt to penetrate the panties by sheer force. Adam became hotter and redder as his libido was starting to rise, even more so because he was getting teased by the cock attempting to break and enter. He began to get wetter and wetter down in the south to the point where one could actually hear the sloshing and flapping of the cock making contact with soaked panties.

 

Due to their size, even slightly moving a centimeter would cause bring hell upon the earth. In comparison, Jade was the size of a small doll to the two, and he was stomping and playing with a city whose height didn't even reach half of his ankle, knee at bottom cloud level, and head in the clouds...The size difference between the two and the little people can't even be conceivable by average logic...and they weren't even the biggest ones there. The bits of sexual fluid that had leaked out onto whatever unfortunate city that, somehow, is still standing became enveloped in a shroud of intoxicating white, thick, and milky liquid. The distinction between size created a situation more incredibly destructive and unusual than anyone could conceive. When the white fluid flowed down, with drips here and there, it was like mini-meteorites and a super-Niagara falls.

 

After a session of passionate kissing and failure in breaking and entering, Johnny had temporarily quit his vain endeavor and had done it the easy way by flipping up the skirt, drawing the panties down, and continuing from there. To make it different from normal, Johnny had looked down to see if there was anything to use to stimulation. Was it going to be a city? Normally yes, but this time..."Oh my~" Adam stared at the huge mountain (And parts of a city) in Johnny's hand "Are you sure that puny mountain will do anything?" The mountain was shoved into Adam's pulsating cavern and he squealed cutely from the entry. The structure of the mountain had completely and quickly been reduced to mere sand as it went into the cavern deeper and deeper...That is if it could. The strength of Eve's body is quite fearsome, that includes the vaginal cavity. In short, the mountain, and parts of the city, were literally devoured out of existence and crushed into fluids.

 

"Yes" Then Johnny pulled his panties down to his Ankles and had begun his forced entry. When he inserted his hardened penis into the vagina, Johnny instantly felt an immeasurable amount of both pain and pleasure as the carnivorous tunnel, with its intense sexual muscles and surprisingly high amount of sex drive, was becoming one of the most dangerous and inconspicuous weapons ever conceived. While Johnny was moaning in ecstasy, flushed red, and unable to thrust his hips at all due to the vagina of steel, Adam had his tongue out and panting with mind clouded with pleasure. At that moment, while having the intense session...the military had appeared on the scene...and they were surprised as all to hell.

 

------------------------------

 

There was a large room where in the middle was 8 men, all in the differing uniforms which were color coded just for distinction purposes, 4 on the sides and 1 at opposite ends, in a large room that consisted of high tech computer screens everywhere and controlled by whoever knew how to handle the software and the largest screen ever conceived that was channeling onto the rampage of the three characters. While that was showing, other windows had appeared on the screen which presented the wall that surrounded the entire world, the flat world, and the tera-sized little girls watching from above. One of the men stood up and slammed one hand onto the table,

 

"Okay, okay, okay" The person in blue started passively "What in the flying fuck is happening?!"

 

"Hell if I know" Another man, in green, responded

 

"The end of the world you blind bastard" A man in red retorted

 

"My fetish come true" A person in yellow laughed and joked

 

"Invasion of the giant maid, school girls, and god-little girls" A purple-clothed man said seriously

 

"The prequel to attack on titan if it involved giant females, cosplayers and futanari" A grey-clothed man said while crossing his arms on the table with his head down.

 

"In short" The man in white said at the end of one table "We are fucked"

 

"Literally" The man in black commentated "A size like what we are witnessing is damn well impossible, the world became flat, there are walls, and the two goddess overhead..." He hit his head on the table "This is the work of a god, and we are their playthings" He was contemplating for a little bit "Nuclear bomb the hell out of them, all in favor?" Everyone raised their hands "Might as well go out with a bang, am I right?"


"Turn around and bend over and I'll agree" The one in yellow joked as he got kicked in the face by the red man

 

"I hate perverted bullshit" Then that man got hit in the face with a baton by the man in green

 

"I'm bored, fight me, we are all dead anyway" Red pulled out his saber and green stepped backward to avoid it. Red put his balled up hand on his chest and pointed his blade at green

 

"En garde ya little shit!" Then the two started to fight while everyone, except a few, were still working on the orders and organization of...whatever needed organizing. The rest of the members couldn't give less a fuck while they just went on with their conversation,

 

"So" White started "How's our forces doing?"

 

"They are getting wrecked" One of the observers responded

 

"How much?"

 

"The giantess' aren't even trying much"


"Ah" He touched his chin "In case no one noticed or didn't hear, nuke them, I don't care, we are all screwed anyhow, nuke them and fire some at the god's above"

 

"All of them?"

 

"Save ten nukes, fire one at the giants, and everything else at the goddess' above"

 

-------------------

 

One of the many, many aircraft in the sky was going near the sex organs of the two gods. Out of pure curiosity, the pilot directly went into the thicket of enormous silver and white pubic hair of the behemoths. He was flabbergasted at the size comparison between his jet and the hairs so thick it out-bested skyscrapers in width.

 

"Sir, are you sure we can beat these-" Then he almost got killed by falling drips of sexual fluid that was large enough to incapacitate his entire airbase "Ah!!"

 

"Harding, get your ass over here!" The captain roared. The pilot saluted while riding out of the forest

 

"Aye, aye Captain Flank!"

 

The battle scene between the air force and the three behemoths was bleak with hopelessness. The sides of the larger two were igniting with a plethora and show of bright flashing lights that amounted to only .0002% of the American defense budget. The larger two didn't even recognize the massive assault on them and continued their foreplay as sudden movements became incredibly lethal for the more-insignificant-than-flies military.

 

While jets were dropping entire explosive loads right over the chest and stomach areas of Eve, a sudden twitch sent most if not all of the jets to their doom, and it still went unnoticed to the lovers. Only 13 jets made it out alive as they were around the bellybutton when she twitched upward. If one were to look down, then the bellybutton constituted as a deep ravine that would be nigh-impossible to escape.

 

"Captain!" One of the pilots screamed "We need to fallback, most of us just died from one movement and our weapons have to damn effect!" One could hear the self-loathing of the captain, and it's not even form the radio, you can actually hear his frustration all across the expanse of the land

 

"Tch, wait until further orders!"

 

"Captain are you suicidal!?"


"Don't blame me, blame command!" He roared loudly enough to make everyone who was on the same wavelength partially deaf "Continue fighting..."

 

------------------------

 

Around Eve's face was a platoon of jets flying over and aiming straight at whatever is viable to attack,

 

"Christ man, these guys are huge" One pilot commented as he flew past the impossible large nose "These guys are just laying down and we can hardly maintain this altitude..." Then all of the sudden he could hear the intense loud sound of someone breathing and there was sudden screaming on the radio "What the-?"

 

On the other side of the radio, some unlucky souls were around the entrance of the nose and mouth when Eve had breathed heavily. Those around the mouth area immediately became caught in the air current of the mouth. It was so powerful, some jets were literally torn to pieces just by the acceleration while others became several damaged. Some had crashed and burned onto the cute lips of Eves, others collided with the mountain devouring teeth and the tongue large enough to swallow any city with taste buds dwarfing skyscrapers by a large margin. Not a single pilot was able to even get to the esophagus, though one pilot did strike into the uvula...which didn't even shudder and react a tiny bit.

 

Another platoon foolishly was around the nose when it sucked all of them in. Just like the mouth, the suction was strong enough to just break some apart, but this time some were able to actually maneuver around. Some had exploded at the entrance while others took an adventure through bullet-hell nose-hair edition. It was practical hell for both novice and veteran pilots as not only were there nose hairs long enough to destroy entire cities, mucus large enough to devour the large structure, and a suction force stronger than a hot lady officer and her boss in the back of a car.

 

Although futile and unable to turn back in the near-pitch black environment, as a final testament, some pilots took it upon themselves to test their skills one more time. In the lethal environment, many had died to the long hair trunks, blobs of mucus, and the continuous air tunnel. Even so, some pilots were badass enough to actually make it to the very end...Only to became destroyed by going into the lungs or by just reaching the goal.

 

To the pilot who heard the destruction of many jets, he just breathed heavily as he headed towards the eyes "Okay, I don't know if this will work, but..." Him and several pilots fired missiles as the retina and eyelashes of Eve. When they made contact, the missiles didn't even make the eyelashes fall or even heavily damaged and the eye just blinked once in response to the missile explosions, but nothing even minor in terms of damage "Ha...Are we...Completely-" Forgetting to turn around, some pilots, including the one we were following, had ended up somewhere near the middle of Eve's eye. She blinked and whether by the eyelid or eyelashes, it didn't matter, the force was immediately crushed and became miniscule debris on the eye...And the military's presence still wasn't recognized. Even so, who did notice the military was jade, who was having one hell of a time.

 

--------------

 

A storm of missile struck Jade at all angles and in every single possible crevice, orifice, or soft spot one can find, and despite their best efforts, the military did not physical damage and Jade stifled a laugh, though anyone could see he wanted to laugh at the pathetic attempt to defeat him. When Jade lifted his foot off the ground, tons of debris were stuck in the fiber of his sock and many more were falling down straight back into the city. Not only that, but some jets were in the path of his leg and were snuffed out into oblivion without a single piece of resistance. Watching the ground and air around him to see anything to step on, Jade noticed a particularly large group of jet's and decided to step on them. A group of jets flew away in all directions to escape the power of a giant black-socked foot of a maid. Though most got out of the way, a couple were 'unfortunate' enough to become apart of the black socks' fibers and to be apart of the obliterated part of the city below. When the foot made impact with the ground, although the earth didn't shatter like the other movements prior, it still caused a deep depression that caused a massive shockwave for the people below.

 

Noticing how some jets were attacking from the sides and behind, and wanting to show off his dominance over all of them, Jade had swung his long beautiful hair around. "Shit, shit shit!" A pilot around Jade's hair screamed "We are getting slaughtered, why aren't we-!" Then he was reduced to scrap and fire when he failed to noticed an enormous long strand of black hair coming from the side. Many unsuspecting pilots, or those who were too slow, became slaughtered by the wave of hair that swung in a wide area around Jade. In short, most of the force became downed and those who remained panicked or became mesmerized by the beauty and power of Jade.

 

"Oi', harding!" One pilot yelled

 

"What Gates?!" Harding questioned


"I managed to get under the skirt of the maid and..." Gates was hesitating in his response

 

"Well, spit it out, what's so- What how did you-"

 

"I see a fig leaf"


"Eh?!"

 

"I see the liberty bell, a willy, a dong, an Australian euphemism"

 

"..."


"This person has a dick-"


"What the hell?!" Harding yelled out, but not as much as the captain

"Are you trying to tell me-"


"No...I'm...Just assume it's a chick with a dick and get on with our lives"


"That is if we live...Also...How could someone that beautiful be a male?"

 

"Well there is this nice little place called Japan and-"


"Don't, don't, don't, I don't want to even-"


"Everyone, fallback, incoming atomic bomb!" Captain Flank yelled and all jets had broke formation and retreated as far back as their vehicle can take them.

 

"Aw" Jade said in a disappointed tone as he still sat down on the city. With legs spread out wide, he had closed them together which deleted a massive portion of the city. All buildings, streets, and people became immensely packed between the socked legs and thighs. When the legs opened, most of the city became dust and intertwined with the socks. When he finished his fun, Jade was about to stand up when he saw a projectile in the sky coming towards all of them "Eh?" When it made contact with the ground, directly in front of Jade, he was blinded by a sudden flash and he was suddenly enveloped in the explosive force of an atomic bomb. Adam and Johnny took notice of it and looked down to see the clouds becoming reformed into a mushroom cloud. They felt the incredible amount of heat around the area, but they still didn't care as they looked closer at the source.

 

While the mushroom cloud was still forming, Adam telegraphed a large kick and he swung directly at the cloud, completely destroying it. Due to the force and air displacement behind the kick, it had affected the weather and wind currents of cities in the distance and there was a nice effect in the cloud and skies where it appeared the sky had been split into two. Including the fact that the kick caused the radiation to spread out, though not exactly far, it devastated surrounding cities...As if the initial explosion wouldn't do that anyway.

 

Adam looked down and noticed Jade's body among the wreckage of the city. He picked him up and carried him around in his arms "Jade's been through a lot, hasn't he?" Johnny walked up and looked at Jade's body. He poked and prodded certain areas of my figure and grinned,

 

"Miraculously still alive, but I still want to play with him some more" Johnny grabbed Adam's hand "Come, lets go somewhere else, this area became a dead zone" The two giants strolled across the landscape, completely overthrowing the weather patterns of the state, if not then the country, completely annihilating entire cities out of existence without any knowledge of doing so, and overall had caused massive damage to both lives and the land in such a short time...

 

-Outside the scene-

 

Kawai and the red girl were staring at the scene in front of them with extreme attention, which they were able to do because of Yukiko's power. It was at that moment when they noticed the absurd amount of missiles that are coming at them "Hey Bridgett, what are those?" Kawai questioned as she opened her mouth to let some of the atomic bombs come in. Most of the atom bombs going after Kawai managed to get into her mouth, but some managed to either hit the lips, which did nothing, or her dress, which also did nothing. In comparison, the atomic bombs did absolutely no damage to the city-sized taste-buds, country devouring teeth and continent sized tongue. Kawai moved her tongue around the mouth and her lips "It tastes tangy" For Bridgett she just looked down and the atomic bombs mostly hit her face, neck, and chest. She did in fact feel something, but it was incredibly miniscule and even the eye didn't react much when a couple atomic bombs struck her directly in the cornea.

 

"I don't know what they fired, but it didn't feel like much" Bridgett turned and looked at Yukiko, "So, this is what you're into?"

 

"Indeed Bridgett" Yukiko replied as she was on top of the bed with Katana. What she was doing was pretty minor to what she usually does, which what she was doing to Katana was vigorously rubbing her chest and groping her ass while having a slightly contempt face on her. Yukiko was giggling like the girl she is while Katana was red and releasing squeals of enjoyment. Bridgett looked at both of them with discontent and looked back at the mini-earth below them.

 

"Hey, Kawai, what do you think of this?" Kawai was drooling while looking down at the tiny countries below

 

"Eh?" A drop of saliva accidentally struck the tiny earth, which landed into the ocean, but still caused catastrophic tsunamis a little latter "Oh, err..."

 

"You want to eat?" Kawai nodded as Bridget smiled a tiny bit

 

"Okay, so, let's see..." She was examining the tiny earth map below and decided what would be good for Kawai to devour "Some thing hot, cold, spicy, or..."

 

"Anything you pick" Kawai had a natural childish expression on her face and Bridgett became drawn in immediately

 

"Um...I can't focus or decide...Oh..." Bridgett wasn't exactly becoming red, but flustered while maintaining her face color...Until Kawai hugged Bridgett

 

"You don't have to-" Before she could finish, Bridgett fell down to the ground while Kawai still hung onto to her and in the background, Katana and Yukiko changed modes of foreplay as Yukiko was laying on the bed doing a cat paw gesture while Katana was in nylons and stepping all over her...

 

 

---After a fortnight of lewd crap everywhere, here comes Jonah's perspective---

 

 

I was sitting at the front of the group of children. Sasha had me sitting on her lap while Sung-Ah was standing next to her while holding her arm,

 

"Okay children" Sasha said in Japanese

 

"Hello Sasha big sister!" The children responded in- Oh screw it you damn well know it will be said in Japanese,

 

"I would love to introduce you to a special friend of mine, well two" He directed attention at Sung-Ah "As you remember, this is Hwan Sung-ah, and this" She picked me up and showed me to all the children "This is Jonah Patillo, treat her nice, okay?" The children were slightly confused as first until I greeted them,


"Hi...Children" The class exploded in an interest towards me and I was set down onto the ground to be approached by little Japanese children...Who were still bigger than me. I was picked up by one Japanese girl and she said,

 

"Wow, are you real?"


"I have no idea what you're saying"

 

"Children, please treat Jonah kindly, she is a real human being who is just small, so don't try anything you might regret~!" At that point I was played around with at certain and varying degrees of...softness and roughness. While I was being played with by children, Sung-Ah shivered a little,

 

"Someone is coming" She disappeared into the shadows while Sasha was chaperoning the children

 

"Ah, Sung-Ah, she needs to relax sometimes, I won't be beaten that easily" Although no child noticed, Sasha had a smile on her that had an intense amount of passive-aggressive malice behind it...

 

Koko and Kurusu had made it to the day-care center where their battle was about to take place. Around the surrounding area was a surprisingly empty neighborhood with no one in sight and had an ominous dead silence. "It took a while to get here" Kurusu responded as he attempted to look for any soul in sight "Where is everyone?"

 

"Who cares?" Koko said nonchalantly as she was strolling into the daycare center, which of course had the soft and friendly appearance of one with the small gate, little playground, etc. That was when a shadow appeared to grab her but Koko got out of the way immediately, "Sung-Ah, that's not going to work!" Sung-Ah appeared from one of her shadows while wearing her assassin uniform ,

 

"You pests" Sung-Ah pulled out a curved sword "I won't let you disturb Sasha" Kurusu pulled two knives and threw one at Koko who caught it and went into a knife stance. Kurusu held his knife out and placed his hand near his chest.

 

The fight started when Kurusu charged in first. Darkness came from under Sung-Ah and a type of web like shadows spread all across the ground. Then, spikes manifested from certain points of the web and Kurusu kept on predicting and dodging all of the spikes by just stepping out of the way. Koko ran off to enter the building in some other fashion, but couldn't do crap due to the shadow web spikes being all over the place.

 

Anti-climatically, Kurusu and Koko were stabbed repeatedly by the spikes, don't worry it actually doesn't kill them, though it does hurt a lot and it feels like your soul has been punctured. Eventually, due to how cheap Sung-Ah's ability is, Koko and Kurusu were down on the ground on all fours. Note that it is impressive how both are still conscious after being stabbed many, many times, which for a typical person the result would have been begging for their death.

 

"Ah..." Kurusu started "Fuck you" Then he got stabbed through the chest by a shadow, but he was still up and kicking. Koko stood up and she ended up getting a shadow sword go straight through her middle and she hit the ground unconsciously with her eyes completely blank "Tch" Sung-Ah approached Kurusu, but kept her distance,

 

"I'm surprised you lasted this long" Kurusu got up and got stabbed through the chest yet again, still continued to walk to Sung-Ah, and then got stabbed through the head, resulting in him hitting the ground "But, understandably, you are no match for me...Now" She looked at one of the buildings across from the day care "I know you are there, come out" Two people walked out, one man and one woman . The man had on dull European-styled knight armor and had short grey hair, grey eyes, and a beard that signified manliness. He didn't look that old, and if he did, then it would be legendary old man strength because his stature is not fitting for someone old. His weapon was a long sword and scabbard that was on his waist and strapped vertically. The other one was a monster-sized woman who wore loose fitting clothing and a robe whose entire color pallet was red, white, and black. Her hair was a long-thin red ponytail and had fierce red eyes. She didn't appear to have a weapon.

 

"I should've figured" The grey man said with some sort of accent "An assassin like yourself would definitely notice our presence, not disappointed, but glad your skill is real and is not based on tricks"

 

"Can I beat the shit out of her now Alter?" The burly woman questioned


"Not yet Ira, first-" He immediately pulled out his sword and blocked a shadow spike from the ground "I need to teach this lady manners for interrupting us!"

 

"Tch, this man is-" Alter, wasting no time, ran at Sung-Ah while sheathing his sword and carrying the scabbard. Every time a shadow spike would come out of the webbing, Alter either dodged, sliced it, or blocked it using the scabbard, and continued his charge without hesitation. Then the webbing turned sticky and completely stopped Alter in his tracks. Sung-Ha looked at Ira who was in a position to get ready to run quickly. "Go!"When Ira ran, she moved at an ungodly rate. So much so that he webbing didn't even stop her for a second and the spikes didn't seem to affect her in the slightest. Ira grabbed Alter, completely removing him from his predicament, and threw him at Sung-Ah.

 

Both of them pulled out their swords and Sung-Ah created a wall right in front of her. Due to his velocity and how ridiculous fine his blade is, he slashed through the wall and clashed blades with Sung-Ha, which her own blade went flying out of her hand and she was knocked down. Alter had the tip of her sword against her neck, ending the fight.

 

"Damn it!" She screamed in aggravation as Ira picked up Kurusu and Koko in her arms

 

"You held up a good fight, assassin, now, I don't know why two of our members went over here, but we'll go away for now" He removed the blade from under her neck and both Alter and Ira walked away. Sung-Ah was still on the ground contemplating her loss.

 

"Damn him, he's not even the strongest" She got back up and was going through the entrance when she felt an intense presence "No way, why is he-?!" She turned around and saw a man approaching her position. The person was walking relatively slowly as nature itself seems to emphasize his intimidation and strength as everything went quiet, the wind blew in his direction, and everything went cold...Unfortunately his looks does not match the events. The person was a relatively average-sized young Japanese man who had on black reinforced running shoes, dark-blue sweatpants, a regular white shirt with an intense blood splatter pattern on it, and black gloves that looked sturdy. His looks consisted of a relatively pale person with black soulless eyes and somewhat long hair that was tied with a black ribbon. He had on his side a large rectangular case that is metallic and looked incredibly durable. He was walking and stopped a fair distance from Sung-Ah,

 

"So, this is where Sasha works eh?" He said nonchalantly as he looked at Sung-Ah "Ah, it 's you, would you please move? But I assume you won't" He dropped his case and it immediately opened up to show a bunch of odd-looking swords, all of the same type, double-edged blades with a long handle, circular crossguard, a secondary guard with openings in the side, which the guard was thick, and a flat pommel at the bottom, but the grip itself looked odd as it looked like a machine. He pulled two swords out and took no stance at all "Ready when you are" Sung-Ah went all out and placed many, many shadow traps all over the place and included a spherical wall all around her "I know you can do better than that" He moved his swords into a shape like scissors and he slouched over a little bit. "So...About that many meters and..." Suddenly some jet-like mechanism sprung out from his back and sides and the bottom of his swords emitted some sort of strong jet force.

 

In a matter of seconds, the man moved at an incredible rate and demolished all of Sung-Ah's defenses like they were nothing but target practice. The wall she placed around herself took a little bit more effort to remove, but it eventually fell and Sung-Ah had two blades up against her neck. The man was smiling when he did it, and it was quite heart-warming than malicious,

 

"Two in a row, must be embarrassing, and right in front of Sasha too..." He removed both blades from Sung-Ah's neck and waltz right into the Day-Care without looking back "Now...Where the hell is her room?" He went into the daycare and Sung-Ah was hitting herself over the head about what just happened,

 

"Why the hell did he come along? Did Katana tell him to come over here?" She still was on the ground and looked up at the sky "I have disgraced myself...Kazuya Shimanouchi..."

 

-Side Story-

 

Quite a while back from Jade and Jonah's current time-line...

 

Kazuya was lounging around in someone else's living room eating ramen and watching some Gore-Horror Anime on television when someone came in, Darwin, his best friend (And the big guy from Chapter 3 that got wrecked by Jade) When he came in, Darwin was holding his head,

 

"Oi', what the hell happened yesterday?" Kazuya was questioned as he was eating ramen

 

"Hmph" He completely ate his ramen "You got wrecked by a trap"


"Quite using your terminology on me!" Darwin emphasized,

 

"You got wrecked by a beautiful man who looked like a woman" Darwin stared at Kazuya

 

"Seriously?" Kazuya looked at him with his same deadeyes

 

"You wish I was joking, it was embarrassing, that person was a lot smaller than you and you still got beaten, both of you were even drunk and Anna got into the mix" He continued watching television "Oh and we have two new guests, the trap and his twin sister" Darwin looked at him blankly,

 

"Wait there's"

 

"I know right? Katana was incredibly happy when she saw them, oh, and I saw them as well, quite a sight, and I can't tell either apart" He was watching when someone called him on his cellphone "Yo"


"Onii-chan!" A little girl's voice said on the phone cutely


"Yes Katana?" Kazuya switched to Japanese language

 

"Can you do me a favor?" Katana was also speaking in Japanese

"Yes?"

"I want you to bring someone back for me"


"Who?"


"One of our guests, Jonah, is being held hostage by Sasha and they are at her Daycare"

 

"Considering what she looks like, it's understandable-"


"She's shrunk" Kazuya immediately got up

 

"Okay that changes everything" He quickly ran around the place and got his equipment "Okay, what else?"

 

"Sung-Ah is with her"


"Of course" He quickly ran out the door and went back inside "Oh and Darwin, I recommend laying down a bit more" Kazuya was still speaking in Japanese when he said that and he left.

 

"What the hell did he say?" Then he looked at the television screen and was surprised to see what was happening "What the hell, why is that little girl eating that guy?" Then he heard the word's 'onii-chan' repeated several times "Holy shit she's eating her own brother on the bed!" Darwin wasn't necessarily afraid or scared, just surprised. He turned off the television immediately after and was speechless while he went to bed.

End Notes:

Okay, now that this chapter is done. I should probably reduce the size of the chapters.

Chapter 10: Near the end by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

After a month, this story is updated. Yay. Also christ, incoming randomness.

Kazuya was walking through the daycare, checking out each individual room only to see different daycare workers and varying numbers of children in each one. Some details he noticed were how the doors were designed and the place was seemingly quiet in the hallways. While going through one of the hallways, Sasha herself met with Kazuya right outside her own room and she had the passive-stare of death on her face, "So, what brings you here?" Kazuya just rubbed his head a little and put his other hand on his side

 

"Well..." He looked at her with his blank eyes "Katana wanted Jonah back, and that's what I'll do" Then he realized something "Crap I forgot my case outside!" He turned around and was about to run outside when he ducked to avoid a thrown projectile. When he looked, he saw the pistol with the blade in the hilt and the wire-rope attached to it "Oh, I forgot that as well" He ran to the side to avoid the return of the pistol, looked behind him, and saw the amount of holsters on Sasha. Then he had a thought "Why don't we take this somewhere else?" Then Sasha shot one of her guns from the hip and Kazuya blocked it with his sword. He looked at the edge of his blade and saw a dent in it "Oh look, it can withstand bullets" Kazuya's equipment is experimental and it keeps changing frequently. Also he just noticed how much it lost it's edge "Those shadows are absolute-" Sasha shot a few more and Kazuya blocked most of it and let some of the bullets that were relatively harmless to pass by and hit the surrounding walls. "So...Soundproof rooms?" Sasha nodded as he looked at the amount of damage is blades suffered, and it was quite a bit with chunks of metal missing from a single side of both swords "Needs better material..." Sasha brought out two pistols and aimed both at Kazuya. The second pistol was angled 45 degrees to the other pistol. Knowing his disadvantage in the corridor, Kazuya ran away while Sasha was firing a salvo of bullets. Due to his superior mobility, and ability to run, Kazuya managed to get out the door and Sasha ran after him,

 

"Oi, you little-!" She reverted back to her Russian language "get over here!"

 

"Nope" Kazuya replied in Japanese

 

"I said-" Sasha was saying in Japanese when Kazuya interrupted her

 

"Who ever listened to anyone who says those words?"

 

"..."

 

"Also the Russian language does make you sound more aggressive, eh?"

 

----Jonah POV----

 

Sung-Ah was holding Jonah close to her chest as she was looking at the children's disappointed faces "Sorry children" She was saying in, although piss-poor of still understandable Japanese "but our little friend is tired" She looks down at Jonah, who, looked disoriented and doesn't seem to be in the right mindset to do anything "These children play rough" She said under her breathe in her native language. She looked at the children again "For now, play amongst yourselves" Though slightly saddened, the children went back to their regular play in the room. Sung-Ah approached a phone that was on the wall and pressed some numbers in a particular order. After a little bit, a male with a somewhat rough sounding voice replied,

 

"Ja, what is it?" And by rough-sounding, I mean German-like accent

 

"It's Sung-Ah, I need someone to watch the kids while I go out"
"Why don't you-" He paused for a moment, presumably to look at some security cameras "Oh...Er...I'll go there myself, hold on" Then the phone hung up and Sung-Ah approached the door to get out of the room. Before Sung-Ah reached the door, she stepped to the side and the door was forcibly kicked open. A man, wearing an outfit one would typically wear if one worked at a daycare, came in a flashy way by doing some acrobatics and landing on his feet.

 

"I am here to entertain (crappy) children!" He announced in a poorly accented and pronounced in Japanese. He did a couple flips towards Sung-Ah's position and leaned toward her "You better compensate me for this"

 

"You better realize who your boss is" She snapped as the man squinted his eyes in distaste, but then he returned to the (crappy) children.

 

"So, who wants to-" Then suddenly the man got dog-piled by all the children "(Still) Better than the (Shitty and unruly) one's in America!" He exclaimed in english. Sung-Ah went out of the room and shut the door, canceling out all manner of sound. She then leaned against the door and sat down.

 

"So" Jonah began "Why did you leave that man with the children?" She questioned as Sung-Ah looked down at her

 

"I just wanted quiet time alone, and I'm not as good with kids as Sasha. Diethelm can handle them well " Jonah looked at her in response to the man's name,

 

"Uh..." Then she was lifted up directly in front of Sung-Ah's face

 

"I want you to tell me something"

 

"What?"

 

"How did you get shrunk?"

 

"Do you know someone named Koko?"

 

"The pink haired psychopathic lover? Yes"

 

"She had a shrinking agent on her (For some reason) and she made me small when I drank a cup of tea that had it" Sung-Ah widen her eyes a little bit and she immediately stood up

 

"That psychopath had a shrinking potion on her?!" She said in a surprised manner. Shadows began enveloping the both of them,

 

"Well, here we go-" Before Jonah could finish, the shadows had completely absorbed them and were now transporting to wherever their destination was.

 

--Jade's...Err...The committee of the color generals' POV—

 

Every single soul within the room went absolutely silent with only the sounds of radio signals, machine sounds, and live video feed the lone sound in the command center.

 

"Well shit" The man in yellow broke the silence as he leaned back against his chair. Everyone in the room despaired temporarily as all the workers grieved in their own fashion from face palming the counsel to holding their head down. The generals were, for the most part, still donning on...well...Donning on their equivalent of a person who isn't going to give up...Somewhat.

 

"What..." The grey man had his head up "What in the hell are we going to do now?" He doesn't seemed fazed about what just happened despite what his tone may relay.

 

"Mega...Giga...Tera..." Yellow murmured to himself "Damn, who thought atomic bombs would fail America!" He yelled out suddenly, startling whoever was listening in and was even more surprised that yellow actually yelled something remotely serious and non-sexual, however, not on the jokes part though.

 

"Hm..." White and black were contemplating "We have nothing" Both said simultaneously. The red man stood up from his chair and slammed his hands to the table with such force the hands actually made an indent.

 

"What...a joke!" He had an incredibly pissed off face. He pointed to the screen where Johnny and Adam were currently treading across the entirety of the United States "Why the hell can't we do anything?!" Other screens showed the destruction done by the two. Cities once proud of their size became measly crushed insects upon a meadow were compressed straight into the ground into material that would take thousands upon thousands of years to develop underground.

 

Cities and towns far off from the gigantic invaders trail of destruction were being adversely affected by an onslaught of varying levels of earthquakes; many ranging into the higher spectrum of the Richter scale. Also the fact that they were so huge that the highest level of clouds only reached to the joint that connected the foot to the leg caused such a gap and reduction in military action that no tank or jet was able to even go above the ankle to attack.

 

Missiles that were fired were completely ignored and went unnoticed by the two goddesses and all military installations that attempted to fire by ground and air were either too slow to do anything production or were 'kicked' or stomped THROUGH oblivion.

 

Of the eight generals, the only ones paying attention to the screen besides red were White, black, yellow, and purple. Green was smoking a pipe while grey was contemplating deeply on how to comprehend the situation. Blue was just typing something on a laptop he seemingly pulled out of thin air. For yellow, even if he was paying attention, he was doing something down there...unfortunately for him it was actually typing on a cellphone...two of them, and everyone thought he was wanking off. "Ahem" The man in purple cleared his throat to get everyone's attention "Would someone tell me where those two planet-watching little girls went?"

 

"Considering our predicament" Green pulled his pipe out of his mouth and held it like he was a conceded rich person "I assume they were just bored and temporarily left" Blue raised his head from his laptop and commented,

 

"Did anyone wonder where our sun went?" Everyone fell silent and it was soon broken by everyone doing their own thinking pose...Yes even the workers.

 

"Huh...Eh...Er...Um..." Was the general sound that was heard all around

 

"What about the missing sun?" White questioned as Blue put the information on his laptop to the big screen, casting out temperature models and of the sort over the current actions happening to the world "As you can see, in places where it is typically hell on earth in terms of heat, like Australia and Arizona (United States) the temperatures dramatically dropped and for those in icy wastelands like Siberia and Greenland, everything is becoming more frozen"

 

"Can I ask something?" Black questioned and blue nodded

 

"How is this information useful to our situation?" Blue looked at Black for a bit before removing the charts and graphs from the big screen, closing his laptop, and sitting down quietly "Okay, now enough lollygagging, how do we handle beings who can take direct shots of Atomic bombs (And kick it away causing a split in the clouds like Moses) and can also EAT THEM" He specifically enunciated the last bit in part to his own state of denial of what happened. Yellow raised his hand "This better not be anything sexual or joke" Yellow breathed in heavily and with a grand smile,

 

"We can't do shit!~" He said in a sing-song tone which peeved off black "Because we can't do shit" He jumped out of his chair, ran to the nearest cute chick he could find, and passionately kissed her on the lips. Every single person had a blank expression on their face as they bare witness to Yellow's absurdity. When he finished, the woman was left practically paralyzed with how well and thorough Yellow did her in...By simply kissing. He raised his arms up into the air like a tree and yelled out "Under the great, holy sun, let us bask in the glorious sunlight and have an orgy to commemorate our last minutes on earth!" Everyone's expressions went deeper into the blank zone as Green, Red, and Purple pulled out their respected weapons. Green had two batons, red a sword, and purple an assault rifle, and chased Yellow who did acrobatics all over the room to avoid the three try-hards.

 

Blue was sitting their with his laptop on record while Grey was now messing with a weapons kit and repairing four weapons: A pistol, rifle, shotgun, and magnum. White and Black just stared at each other and wondered the next course of action to take upon the god-like giants.

 

"Any ideas?" White questioned


"Nope" Black replied. Other than the man-hunt on yellow, there was silence between the two. "Want to try out the orgy idea? I mean..."


"We tried at least, I know, against those forces of nature" Both of them got up from their chairs and faced each other at the middle side of the table.

 

"Ever...Tried it with anyone?"


"Not at all, you?"


"First time...and last" The white general was the first one to take off his clothing when..."What the fuck?!" As it turns out, the white general was actually a chick...a cute one mind you. "How in the world didn't we know you were a woman!?" White was blushing a bit...mainly because she stripped down in front of many people and in front of her partner.

 

"Well...This is what happens when an author or writer doesn't bother to add in details or hints of a character's description...and use male pronouns..." White looked down and noticed the tent in black's pants "Oh" Black looked at white's curiosity and just because of what is going on in the world, he grabs her and slams the now identified person into the table "Go...all out" White gave the okay as black pulled down his pants as the speed of someone with reawakened libido. He destroyed White's ass with the force of a battering ram with rockets attached to the back and of course, there was screaming...and moaning...

 

Yellow ran to the top of the table and got near the sex-area. He looked in a particular direction and said "In response to what White said, in short, the author decided to give a damn about us eight generals" He got his in the back of the hit with a baton and he scrambled away to avoid gunfire and swordplay "Which means, you get to see us again...That is if we don't die!~" He was caught by the three generals chasing him and he got the living crap beaten out of him. While he was getting the living crap out of him and grunting every word "Also...An...Ass...pulling...the...author...Did- OMPH" He got smashed in the face by red's foot at the last hit. Then on Blue's laptop there was a loud pinging sound,

 

"Hey, my tech-buddy on the other side just messaged me- "Quit breaking the 4th wall. Only I can do that. Also, reconstructing the 4th wall is a pain to accomplish...and so is repairing cracks on the 5th wall"" He had stated before doing his own stuff. Then another ping sound came up "Also, this is supposed to be a giantess story, what in the world are we doing?"

 

"How should I know?" Blue replied "Wait what?"

 

"Hm...I will return when I convince the author to return back on course to what the people came here for"

 

"...Was that a pun?" A bit of time has passed

 

"Okay, the 5th wall is a challenge to break, but now we are back on track"

 

"So, how long?"

 

"After the transitioning of POV...Also brace for impact" Blue immediately went under the table with his laptop and then on cue the entire place shook and trembled like some sort of bomb detonated several times over on replay. The entire room was still intact, but everything not bolted down or wasn't anchored correctly became knocked off balance or had fallen into disarray. He looked up at the screen and saw that a finger that could devastate the United States with a few swipes landed in Canada and Greenland. "Oh crap how did we forget about the tera-sized little girls!"

 

"Because this section of the chapter has been nothing but lollygagging and screwing around, now return back to what everyone came for!"

 

---Jade-Johnny-Adam POV-----

 

After trampling quite a number of civilizations and forestry, amazingly for the most part inadvertent, Adam and Johnny set their shop down on a particular spot where a large number of cities were clustered near each other. Due to their overwhelming size, Johnny and Adam were sitting upon entire cities and their legs stretch across several more cities, encompassing them in their shadows. Johnny set Jade down near his crotch area and began talking to Adam,

 

"So, after squishing a large number of people, buildings, and military forces flat, what do you suppose we do now?" Adam began removing his loafers and socks,

 

"Didn't you tell me you know a lot about the size-fetish community?" He threw away his loafers and they landed in some unfortunate city, causing untold destruction to all. The fortunate part was that it didn't actually reek of anything majorly health-damaging.

 

"Yes, and?" Adam began scooping up entire cities and mountains into both of his knee socks

 

"I thought it was unfair that the entire time we were wandering we only wore our loafers , as far as I know, not many people find shoes...hot, except heels and boots" Adam was finished scooping up cities and he put on his socks. When he did there was a clear indication he liked the feel of it just by how much his face was stuck in pleasure and his shivering. He put his foot to the ground and he breathed heavily,
"Does it feel that good?" Johnny questioned as he leaned forward and supported his body with his hands

 

"Eve's body...Is actually more sensitive than you might think" Then next thing Johnny knows, he got kicked in the face and was knocked back into the city he was sitting on and to the next town. He held his face due to how much it hurt and Adam stood up high. He was taking his school uniform off and completely forgot about Jade on the ground when he accidentally stepped on him. "whoops" When he lifted his foot, somehow, Jade was stuck on the foot and Adam slightly laughed at the concept. He pulled Jade off his foot and carried him by the back of Jade's damaged maid uniform.

 

Jade was thrown atop of Johnny 's groin area and Adam had taken off all of his clothing, including the panties and except the socks, and threw them all in different directions. The clothing eventually hit different parts of various cities and caused hell on earth for whoever had the fortunate of having raining fabric of death come upon them. For clothing, they had massive weight behind them; Buildings and people alike became absolutely crushed by the articles of clothing and had begun to run away from the epicenter of destruction. Due to this group consensus , many cities became more clogged in traffic than Los Angeles on a bad day.

 

Adam loomed over Johnny's body like he was a predator to his prey. Johnny's face pain subsided and he took a gander at Adam's...Well...Eve's body and saw how doll-like her body was. Which for a weak-looking body, it can present an actual world of pain by a person who is blessed by the god of strength. Though some person wouldn't be interested in this body type, due to Johnny's own preferences, Eve's body matched a standards of his.

 

Johnny became quite infatuated with Eve's body and by pure chance and because of the kick in the face he received, he had a nosebleed. Adam licked his lips in a sadistic manner and he straddled Johnny "Now then" He grabbed Johnny's clothing and he completely tore everything off "Let's bring this drawn-out wet-dream to a close" He threw the torn clothing in different directions and, like before, even more destruction ensued. "Oh wait" He tore off the other clothing that couldn't be removed one go, IE, the shoes, socks, and panties. You can guess what happened to the them.

 

Adam forcibly kissed Johnny and played vigorously with his tongue while he inserted his vagina into his dick. Near their sexual organs was a still unconscious Jade who was about to smell like sex in mere moments. Around the surrounding cities, a massive earthquake coursed throughout the land and it was no surprise who it was that was causing it.

 

It didn't take long for the two love-birds to orgasm with the force that dwarfed that of several clusters of atomic bombs. Semen and sexual juices overflowed from their sex organs and the city below, if something were still standing and if someone were still alive, was flooded to even more ruined manners. Jade, who was quite literally in the thick of it, became painted in white and he actually almost chocked on the sexual juices.


"*Cough*What the *cough* fuck?!" He was fully conscious and his senses were completely overshadowed by the sex around him...also he was stuck so he couldn't really move much "Oi, you giant bastards, let me go!" He tried to move his hands, but to no avail "Come on guys, I Keep getting the short end of the stick!" He then noticed his overbearing pain, which did not come from being compressed between the two "And what did you do to my body? Use it as a dildo?!" Then he had a thought "Is Eve's vagina that strong?!"

 

Much time later...

 

Jade had become unconscious once again and the two giants stopped their sexual play. Adam got up from Johnny and he noticed Jade becoming solidified to Johnny's groin with hardened semen. He picked of Jade and stuck him in his mouth. He thoroughly tasted Jade, even bit into him a couple times to check out the texture. After getting a very good salty taste and flavor from him, Adam merely tossed Jade down to a random city below and he picked up a partially conscious Johnny "Come on, don't tell me you're this weak" A little bit from where Adam dropped Jade, Johnny was dropped to his knees, Adam came around and took hold of Johnny's penis "Now, let's see how much cum you have and how strong it is..."

 

----The second color group-Or in this case the first one actually-Somewhere on a subway car---

 

The odd group of a giant red-headed tanned woman wearing robes and a European-styled knight while carrying a purple-haired thief character and a pink-haired wearing combat skirt and dress stood out like no other. You would think they had their own ride, no? Anyways, they were sitting there when the train suddenly went dark,

 

"Here we go again" Alter commented

 

"Are you going to complain?" Ira responded as there was sound of struggling and fighting. In the next moment, the four people who stood out like a sore thumb mysteriously disappeared and people around them were completely baffled.

 

-Somewhere inside of the hotel where everything happens-

 

Sung-Ah had transported everyone into her own room. Sung-Ah turned to face them and said "Okay...Hah" She was breathing heavily out of exhaustion "Give me Koko, or...or..."She collapsed and fell backwards. It appears that doing the shadow-transport thing costs a lot of stamina to attempt. Jonah looked around her, which she was still in Sung-Ah's hand, said

 

"If you would be so kind, would you help?" Ira looked down at Jonah, which due to the even bigger size difference, Jonah was slightly scared and intimidated. Then Ira had a large grin to her face and she easily picked up Sung-Ah and Jonah

 

"Hello again little man" Ira thought Jonah was Jade

 

"Eh, excuse me?"

 

"Huh, you don't remember me? Come on, you can't possibly forget what I did to you, considering your face afterwards" Then it immediately hit Jonah,

 

"What did you do to my brother!" Ira was slightly taken aback from the new information, but was intrigued,

 

"Oh? He had a cute little twin sister like you?" She poked Jonah a little bit and Jonah tried to push back the far greater force "Aw, so adorable" While she was focusing on the little doll, Alter cleared his throat "Ira...Remember we have to get back to our room and get these two some rest" Ira stopped her actions "Ah, right, sorry" She carried pretty much everyone except Alter and both left Sung-Ah's room.

 

-The 4 little girls who are color coded-

 

While Katana and Yukiko were doing their own little games, Bridgett and Kawai had gotten off the floor, after a long while, and had continued watching the scene below them, only to witness Johnny being used as a long-range and incredibly destructive cum-cannon that was being directed by Adam.

 

"Wow, that white stuff is sure destructive" Kawai commented as entire cities became swamped and crushed by white fluids. Bridgett had an unappeased look oh her,

 

"I still don't get the appeal" Bridgett said in a bored tone as she leaned over on the wall of the small earth "Maybe I need to experience it myself" Upon the Canadians and Greenlanders, they were about to experience hell upon their frozen earth. Bridgett's finger was like a giant fleshy spear from the heavens, whose sole purpose was to destroy everything of which stood in its path. Attached to both the finger, hand, and the arm, a dreadful and ominous shadow that is even seen down in Latin America forewarned and loomed death upon everyone's soul. The sky and atmosphere stood no ground against the force of nature. Upon the blue sky that people looked toward, it became undone and unraveled as the localized area where the finger pierced, people could see the ceiling of the room they were kept instead of a pitch black and bright dotted stars. This realization of their predicament caused people to complete despair and sorrow.

 

Of course, this observation is only possible if you survived the first impact...and were many kilometers (or miles) away from the source, and even then it could still be felt. The impact itself, from a single finger that practically broke both the sound and light barrier (relative to the tiny-earth's size) caused an unfathomable and ungodly destructive eruption on the land. A complete typhoon and hurricane of air had slashed through countless forests and cities without faltering. Accompanying the storm were remnants of the built up snow and ice which created a deadly flow of bitter and lethal cold wind that literally froze people to death upon impact, that is if they survived the debris that was carried by the wind.

 

Not only that, but an earthquake rocked across the entirety of the North American continent and nearby islands became devoured by tidal waves that were overwhelmingly larger than their island. Where the finger had first begun it's destructive plan, there lay a crater that far out shadowed the largest meteorite crater in human history. Nothing even remotely alive or even stable was left upon the stagnate and obliterated land. If one could, at first hand, observe the landscape, it was a literal winter wasteland that was beginning to melt away as volcanic rock and magma had begun to erupt from where the earth had fractured.

 

What was once a beautiful scenery became the dorm of hell and the realm of Niflheim all at once. And this event had started from a single movement.

 

"So fragile" For those still alive, the voice of the little girl was a soul-crunching and omnipresent voice that wrung down to many people's core. The finger had moved and while doing so, it's overwhelming shadow moving caused many people to undergo hysteria beyond reckoning. The finger had scrapped a deep trench upon Canada, so much so, the molten magma mantle of the earth became revealed for all to witness as a symbol of their weakness and insignificance.

 

Any city, forest, or mountain that still stood became flattened and fodder for the great burning hell of the molten lava. This pattern continued until the finger had entered the coast, which a torrent of the oceans water had begun to put out the layer of mantle while being a mere thin layer of water flowing around the finger. Those people who were at the ocean at the time, whether out far or near the source of the draining ocean, became carried off by a powerful current which lead to the hole upon the earth.

 

In the time it took to fill the hole, many sea people had violently crashed upon the overbearing finger and their wreckages became a graveyard among the already countless buildings, forestry, and mountains that inhabit the trench. In the end, the sea level of the world had diminished immensely and the weather patterns of the entire world had gone to everlasting disorder for countless years to follow...Assuming they can last that long.

 

When Bridgett lifted her finger from the earth, it was an awe-striking moment to take notice of. The disappearing shadow had lifted the atmosphere of damnation among many societies, the finger retreating back above, causing the atmosphere to be severed once more, was quite surreal, and even if people know that what is happening isn't over yet, they all relish these few moments of peace to spend with friends, family, or suicide to not experience what horrible fate comes next.

 

Bridgett examined her finger and saw an immense amount of debris stuck onto it from the ocean water. She was about to put it in her mouth when Kawai was staring right at her, as if anticipating something, with eyes that stares directly through people's souls. In response, Bridgett moved her finger in front of Kawai's face and she immediately nibbled on it. "This..." Bridgett thought "This feels very nice. I want to hug her so much" When Kawai relinquished Bridgett's finger, it was covered slightly in saliva. Kawai smiled and replied,

 

"It's not the best tasting thing ever, it is salty with faint traces of something similar to veal. The texture is grainy, yet soft, and aside from the salt taste, that is the only favorable thing that came from the earth" Kawai went into culinary expert mode for a bit before returning back to a smile "But it was interesting the try, thank you Bridgett!" She hugged Bridgett again and she nearly fell over again. She grabbed a hold of Kawai and hugged her tightly.

 

"This is such an amazing feeling" Bridgett said out loud accidentally and while blushing. Kawai noticed her words, and took no heed as she hugged even tighter. That was when she witnessed what Katana and Yukiko were doing. The both of them were wearing navy blue school girl uniforms which appeared to look like those prestigious school types. What was abnormal with the current play they were doing was the fact Yukiko was holding a doll-sized Katana in her hand, which she had a very lustful and mischievous look on her face.

 

"Oh look, they're doing it again"

 

Katana was laying on Yukiko's palm, which she was holding onto Yukiko's middle finger and shaking intensely. "P-Please Yukiko, not again!" she squeaked as two fingers were invading past her struggling legs, attempting to push back the perverted beasts, and failed miserably when her sensitive bit had been breached. "Kyahhhh!" She screamed out as a finger that could easily overpower her pressed down on her vagina and had begun to tear off her panties. Yukiko was chuckling like a perverted old man as she had lifted Katana toward her face and stuck out her tongue. "No- No ple- Ah!" Yukiko repeatedly and roughly licked Katana. She stuck her massive pink organ and forced her way through Katana's virginity "Na...Nyah...Ah!" Katana was making a wide variety of cute noises, making Yukiko grin a little at the show. When she retracted her tongue, Yukiko swallowed and noted the taste,

 

"I made you cum, didn't I?" She grinned at Katana's predicament as she sat up with a vagina that was overflowing with her own juices and saliva. She was tearing up and had her head down

 

"I've been soiled, I can't be a bride anymore" Her head was lifted up by Yukiko's finger. She looked at her smiling face,

 

"Don't worry little Katana, I'll take care of you" Then the moment was broken by a devilish grin "Right after I'm finished breaking you" Yukiko pinched Katana's shirt and completely tore off the front end of her uniform, revealing her flat chest in all it's glory "Ah, flat chests" She took two of her fingers and fondled Katana's tits with a fiery vigor.
"Ah!" Katana was slightly moaning in pleasure which soon turned to laughter as Yukiko eventually rubbed Katana's stomach.

 

"You have such a cute laughter..." Yukiko dropped the slimy Katana to her crotch area and- Well you get the rest. Kawai returned back to her scene with Bridgett, of whom was still hugging her.

 

"Oh, right, hey Yukiko!" Kawai had thought of something "Can I destroy this little earth?" Yukiko stopped her foreplay with Katana and replied,

 

"Give me a second" Then out of nowhere, Jade, Johnny, and Eve/ Adam appeared on the ground, all unconscious, fully clothed, and all their original heights (In which case Jade is still doll sized) while having the scent of sex on all of them. "Okay, you can do it now!" Yukiko went back to playing with Katana as Kawai paid attention to the earth before her.

 

"So, Bridgett, how do you think we should play with earth?"

 

-Side-story-

 

Fact: The eight Generals do in fact have names and aren't just red, green, blue, etc. And their descriptions are included. And yes, these guys will make reappearance...In this story? Probably not. In another story? Most likely. Also if you think I wasted too many characters, then there is one thing to note. Most of these characters are derived from a completely different and separate story which doesn't include XXX BOW CHIKA BOW WOW XXX So in short, this is like a parody-erotic type based off those characters. Even so, some new characters were designed in the making of this story. Also, spoiler alert (?) Some of these characters will infact be used in other stories I will develop later on. Would it be considered recycling?...Actually now that I think about it, probably, but hey, whatever happens, happens!

 

Red = Aka Rose. Incredibly rough demeanor and the resident hot head, but he does know what he is doing. High combat ability and, true to his personality, he looks the part of an aggressive person with rough face, a couple fainted scars, darkened skin, and has short spiky hair with red eyes. Of course his body structure is that of a person who is quite strong indeed.

 

Green = Roan Glass. Typically both passive and involving depending on the situation. He will jump at the chance when the time calls for it and doesn't when unneeded. His sense of justice is quite mixed, but he has a good feel of the environment around him...if he cares that is. Relatively speaking, has good balance and ratio of his height and build, which is average-above average at best. He has both a light green and dark green irises, short brown hair, and is white.

 

Blue= Nilo Sin. The smart and typically level headed person. He is quite meek looking and doesn't seem to have any kind of athletics to back him up, though he can counter you into oblivion if you fight him. High information gathering ability and actually thinks, and par to his looks, he is quite short, pale, has shiny blue eyes and has brown and blonde hair. He also has black thick glasses that compliments his eyes quite well.

 

Yellow= Jaune Bui. The person who cannot give a shit even if you break 103 of his bones, he will joke about it. He is quite lanky and skinny, short to boot, has darkened skin and has blonde hair that is both messy and long (It goes down to his back) and his eyes are hazel. You would be surprised to know that he is the second smartest person in the room, has a high combat ability relative to everyone else, and he is most perverted bastard that has ever lived yet somehow you won't hate him for it. Oh, and I forgot to mention...Jaune looks like an honest-to-god female. His nature only fowards this.

 

Grey=Cairo Liasiva. Best friends with Jaune and the most unmotivated person ever. He is quite tall, though not that big, hardly has any athleticism, so he is skinny, and his color palette is pale skin, light-black hair and grey-black eyes. The most miraculous part about Cairo is, despite what he is known for, he has the highest combat ability in the room and when he is serious, the work (Even if physically and spiritually impossible) will become accomplished and if you fight him, you will die (Unless you are more skilled than Cairo...or you give him a bed to sleep on) Also his name is fake. Only Nilo and Jaune truly know what the true one is.

 

Purple= Murasaki Ko. Obligatory Asian person who is serious. Looks a bit old and has the mind of an awesome grandfather. Although most of the time he would be seen as the type to kick your ass through the center of the earth, he is actually lax when the world isn't the peril. He is quite short and he has quite the athletic build. His hair goes down to his shoulders and has some sort of bright purple-black tinted eyes. In terms of combat ability he is fairly high up and in terms of becoming badass he can pull it out harder than a deux machina.

 

White= Shiro "Roe" Blanc. The surprise female character in a sausage fest. This person is actually quite tomboyish in nature and can easily be mistaken for a boy if she is wearing the right clothing at the time. Also, Cheren (The black general) was literally the only person that didn't know Shiro was a female (Though he did have suspicions) In terms of physical appearances, Shiro is somewhat athletic and is a bit short with short back hair that as 2 white hair antenna protruding out the front. In terms of combat ability, she is average but she can still hold her own. She is a jack of all trades in usage.

 

Black = Cheren Noir. The person who is surprised his partner is a female. Cheren would be defined as a person who is a bit dense at times, and can lose all sense of thought, but when it comes to taking action with precision he is quite good...If he knows what the hell is happening. Appearance wise, he is a fairly big guy who has quite a good build on him. His hair is short and significantly blacker than most peoples and his eyes are similarly in the same manner of darkness, yet somehow it is captivating.

 

Although most of their names are derived or based around colors so...Technically they are (mostly) colors.

 

Also, just because: How these people found out Shiro's gender before Cheren (Somehow)

 

Aka: Once walked into a room when Shiro was undressing...Oh the cliches

 

Roan: Once was pounded through a door, which Shiro was undressing in...Oh the rivalries and cliches

 

Nilo: Literally the only person who looked up Shiro's files

 

Jaune: The god of perverts knows who the hell is a girl and who is a guy. A useful skill to be in when watching anime, reading manga, and spending time in Japan for a little while.

 

Cairo: Once fell asleep on Shiro's lap...Yeah...

 

Murasaki: He lived on this earth long enough to experience many things. Determining one's gender was a skill he learned from Jaune (To certain extents)

 

Shiro: Looked in a mirror, dressed up like a guy, then looked at the mirror again

 

Cheren: Just now while getting some.

End Notes:

let's hope this next chapter does not take a month to do

Chapter 10.5: Pre-Pre prologue by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Actually this would be considered filler due to the fact I am having difficulties writing something. HOWEVER. This is not ordinary filler...It is filler with a purpose and is actually related to the story!

 

(If there was an actual plot in the first place)

-Here be the montage of a sis-con-

 

In the room of a motel, with quality being passable at the most, Jonah had just awakened from a deep slumber, of which, the first thing she see's is the mirror face of her brother.

 

"Hello there sleepy head~" He greeted playfully as he drove his head in her chest and held on tightly like a child to a mother.

 

"It's too early in the morning for this!" She was about to push him aside when she realized that he wasn't to let go easily. As such, she rubbed his head gently. She felt the wonderful and silky texture of his hair, similar to her own but it felt better to feel another. Even though they had been traveling for the longest, they managed to keep up their appearance's fairly well, somehow. While his head was being petted, Jade looked slightly up and his eyes were soft and child like, completely parallel to his usual look,

 

"I'll always love you sister" The words he would say on occasion have been consistent and bear no instance of ever stopping. For Jonah, she was saddened at the fact that she will never be able to return the feelings Jade had for her, but she was willing to be with him.

 

"I know you will" She smiled and Jade smiled back as he rubbed his face in Jonah's flat chest "Eh..." no matter how many times he does it, or how much she knows of his love, she is still quite perplexed on Jade's own tastes.

 

After a while, Jonah stopped rubbing Jade's head and both of them packed up to move to their next destination.

 

-Random event-

 

In the evening, at a severely decrepit factory, home to a large gang and clichés, Jonah was currently being held at gun and knife point by several generic mooks, along with several other girls, in the back of the factory. Of which with them were 5 gang members who were recovering from their injuries after Jonah tried to handle the situation herself. She was punched in the gut and then punched in the face by one of them, "That was for fighting back bitch!" Then he was sucker punched by the person in charge, someone who was noticeably shorter than all of them, but still had the air of an intimidating leader.

 

"Oi, don't cha' hurt the merchandise ya' little generic member #2" He looked down at Jonah with a death stare then returned the death stare to the 5 members who were beaten down and recovering "Afterall, it's all ya faults for losing to 1 girl (Though, I don't really blame ya in this case)" He picked up Jonah with one arm and shoved her back with the rest of the females "After we're done beating up ya brother, let's have some fun while he's tied up watching the scene (Shit though, why the hell is a man that beautiful?!)"

 

Outside of the factory, Jade was carrying a quarter staff that was loaned to him by someone he just met. Holding it like a sword, continuous interchanging of hand positions, and using the fullest extent of leverage, block, and parrying, Jade did surprisingly well despite the numbers against him.

 

"You guys are all too weak!" He laughed as he kicked a man hard in the stomach and smashed another one's face in with a single punch "How the hell are you guys still alive in a dog-eat-dog world!" With a cold death stare for the millennium and the smile of a psychopath, he struck fear in the souls and hearts of even the ones with no soul or heart. All of this taunting and intimidating were all to reduce morale and cause the countless mooks to just give up and run. Even when exhibiting his skill level, the gang members were instead all pissed off, but several did in fact run away. Part of this collective assault was based off of two fatal ideals: The thought Jade was a woman and that he was alone.

 

While he was beating down people to the ground, someone with a handgun shot Jade in the right arm, severely reducing his combat efficiency. This drop in combat efficiency gave way to some of the gang members getting some clean hits in before they got stabbed in the face with a quarter staff. As time passed on, the body count accumulated quite a bit before a second shot rang through the evening sky. Jade was shot in the left leg and he dropped to his knees before getting kicked in the face. Sprawled on the ground, Jade was trying to get up before he was getting kicked, stomped, and hit by pipes and wood.

 

The gang members he was previously beating down were now beating him down, with tons of taunting and insults blown out many times. While they were focused on Jade, two people, both of these people wore black clothing and motorcycle helmets that hid their entire appearance, riding a black-camo motorcycle, quickly blind sided them, taking some of them out and scattering the rest,

 

"Oi, it's this bastard's reinforcements, beat 'em down!" One of them yelled out as they charged the riders. The person riding in the back got off and threw 2 flashbangs into the air, blinding all of them and turning them deaf. The comrade of the rider then pulled out a collapsible baton and started beating heads in.

 

The rider of the motorcycle got off and went to Jade to check on his condition. "Oi, I know you are still alive" The person had some sort of Scottish accent, also it sounded feminine. Jade, despite being bruised, beaten, and bleeding, managed to get up. He gritted his teeth and grabbed his quarter staff as he was limping towards the factory entrance. The rider stopped him by grabbing his shoulder, "You trying to die?"

 

"Did you want me to die by arriving late?" Jade answered back

 

"You're as durable as a Russian on vodka, you won't die"

 

"I'm still going"

 

"Wait until our support gunner gets here!" Jade looked at the motorcycle and had an interesting thought

 

"I want to make an awesome entrance, give me your bike to crash through the gate" The rider was taken aback

 

"Hey, hey, hey" She raised her arms toward Jade to indicate how much she didn't like the idea "Are you insane?"

 

"In love? Yes. To show off? Even more yes" Jade had shown a grin that reeked of confidence and determination. The rider face palmed her helmet then walked toward her bike. Both of them didn't even know each other much, but the short time they did interact, she fully knew well about his feelings. Plus, she knew what foolish and idiotic people looked like. She beckoned Jade to get to the back seat. When he did get on, he grabbed ahold of the rider as she sped off far from the factory door to gain momentum.

 

"You know your relationship with her will never be successful, right?" The rider questioned as she pressed a button on her motorcycle and it revealed a secret compartment in the front, showing a rocket.

 

"I know that better than anyone" The rocket fired and the rider sped toward the door.

 

"Then why?"

 

"My heart does not lie and I will not deceive myself" The rocket turned out to be an incendiary type as not only did it put a hole in the large metal door, but also ignited anything within a certain radius on fire "So...I will continue for her smile" The motorcycle drove through the fiery door and in that moment, it was a dramatic picturesque and over the top badass scene. Everyone in the room were absolutely shocked at what just happened. Jade got off the motorcycle and walked toward the boss even when his leg and arm were injured; To follow up on the stunt he just pulled, he showed no sign of pain despite the bleeding and he had the grin of pure confidence and the sharp eyes that instilled the fear of death.

 

The boss was clapping his hands together as he laughed loudly while pointing at Jade "What the hell, are ya some sort of clichéd as fuck action hero to save the girl!?" He continued laughing before he regained his composure and coughed "Ah, em...I will now kick your ass!" He raised his arm to the side "Myself! Everyone else, do what you want with the black rider, I got this cross-dressing shit!" He pulled out a T-pipe that was long and had a valve at the intersection of the 'T'. He charged at Jade while he just stood there, took a stance with his quarter staff, and held it like a sword. The rider drove out of the place while everyone else obediently chased after her.

 

The two fighters clashed as wood collided with metal. Jade, in a single motion, using the length of the quarter staff to his advantage and the pipe's T-shape at the end against itself; Jade caught the quarter staff in the corner of the pipe, stepped forward in between the gang leader's legs, and slammed the free-end of the staff into his face while pushing aside the pipe and off-setting his center of balance. Most people would've just hit the ground, but this man was not like most people. When the man was falling, he immediately realigned his legs to catch Jade from under and knock him down as well. It succeeded, but, by accident, Jade was holding his staff and was falling in such a way that the end of his staff slammed into the groin of the gang leader and an agonizing cracking sound could be heard.

 

"Oh..." Jade reacted as he felt pain within his own crotch as he saw the contorted face of the poor gang leader, even the kidnapped women were sympathizing with the pain.

 

"Ah, shit!" He went into a fetal position while holding his testicles and cursing every 2 words. Jade kneeled on one knee, held his head down, and had his staff down like it was a prayer,

 

"I am terribly sorry for you and your lost future. Please forgive me for removing your masculinity" He said politely as he removed himself from the prayer position and went to help the ladies.

 

In due time, reinforcements had arrived a few minutes later, which were quite few in number but had the equipment to take on half a large city's police force. They subdued the large congregation of generic enemies and had recovered the boss who was getting particular attention and respect by having all of the reinforcements holding their head down. As for the women, they were all taken and escorted, after proper treatment. Despite the hectic time, the most surprising scene to the reinforcements was when they saw the twin's interaction. Note this was still at the factory,

 

"Sister~" Jade cooed as he was hugging Jonah and rubbing his head against her chest while they were sitting on the ground "I've missed you so much, I'm sorry for making you wait" Jonah was awkwardly patting Jade's head as a group of, practically, soldiers were just staring at them.

 

"Uh, it's alright Jade...Err...You can let go of me now" She said. Jade stopped rubbing his head against her chest and peeked slightly up, showing a puppy like eye. No words were needed as Jonah wrapped her arms around Jade and hugged him back. In response to the scene, all of the soldiers came to a general consensus: "Cute" and "That is a fucking guy"

 

-Later-

 

At an apartment building that was actually not bad in terms of quality, but still retained its cheap and generic standards. The twin's were currently residing in the room of the rider Jade was assisted by. Inside a relatively well up-kept room, Jonah was sleeping on the bed partially bandaged up while Jade was talking to the rider at the dinner table. The rider was a tough-looking and tom-boyish woman who was slightly short, had some muscle, but not too much, small breasts, had skin like she just went out in the sun too long (Which she actually did) and had some bright light-blue eyes and messy short red hair. She wore a regular dark-red t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots made to stomp your head in with it's reinforced steel tips, and black gloves which are also made to smash your head in.

 

Daemon, the name of the rider, had one foot on the table while the other one hung and she was leaning back against the chair while one arm hung off the side and the other one was sitting on her lap. She had an impatient air around her as she stared a hole through Jade.

 

The name 'Daemon' is actually a nickname, but it stuck after overuse by many types of people.

 

"Daemon" Jade started off the conversation while standing up and bowing his head down "I thank you for your assistance" He said politely said as Daemon waved her hand around,

 

"Don't mention it" She had a sort-of Scottish accent, or somewhere around those lines "Besides," She readjusted her position and was now sitting regularly "Now you owe me a crap ton of favors" She had the grin of a demon on her and the original air around her turned incredibly dangerous. She pulled out a vial of strange-looking liquid and set it on the table "Drink this" The most suspicious and obvious death-trap had been set, but because of his word, Jade took the vial and gulped it down in one go.

 

The obvious happened and Jade suddenly dropped the vial. Instead of the typical cliché of heating up, dizziness, or anything of the sort, Jade instead had an unsatisfactory face on him and he forced a hand over his mouth. He ran to the fridge, grabbed the closest thing to a liquid he can find, and gulped it down. Afterwards, he put the cup back where it belonged and looked at Daemon, who had a perplexed face on her, "What?"

 

"You don't feel anything?" Jade checked himself several times

 

"Nope, nothing I could-" Then his entire vision went blurry and he felt his entire body felt numb. He landed on the ground squarely on his knees and was now on all fours. His line of sight temporarily went black. This feeling was temporary though as he regained all of his senses.

 

He looked down and noticed the strange white surface he was now on. He felt it and experienced some sort of bliss from the soft texture and wonderful smell he obtained from it. He smiled in glee as he embraced the surface. Without realizing his immediate surroundings, Jade's sister was craning her neck down to see a clothed mini-Jade, about 1/10 In size, hugging her bare chest "Wait why am I naked?" She noticed that she was completely nude in bed while Jade for some reason had clothing on.

 

She reached toward Jade and with a finger, she stroked the back side of him. Jade purred like a cat and had the most content expression on him. He turned onto his back and grabbed onto Jonah's hand like a baby to its parent. Jonah lifted her arm up and carried Jade with incredible ease. While Jade was holding on, he looked at Jonah, smiled, and dropped to her stomach feet down flat. He bent over, held both of his hands behind him, and with a very perverted face on him,

 

"Would you like to do something lewd sister?" He asked as he was fidgeting "I'll do whatever you want~" He licked his lips as his eyes shifted from innocence to a type of hardcore-sadist type. Jonah was unsure of what to make out of the situation and Jade still stood in that position. The face he was making was questionable and didn't help the judgement whatsoever.

 

"Sorry, but I would like to do something other than that" Jonah declined as Jade stood straight up and removed his hands from behind. His facial expression changed dramatically as it reverted into a innocent like mood,

 

"Okay, just wanted to know" He looked up at Jonah's hair "Can I play with your head?" Without a second thought, she responded,

 

"Sure" Jade walked over to the side of her head and in an instant he threw himself at the long, black and incredibly beautiful hair. He sniffed the sweet shampoo of it, felt the perfect smoothness, and became slightly tangled in the hair. He pretty much melted by the mere contact with the hair and was enjoying quite a bit of it while silently giggling with content. Jonah in the meanwhile covered her vagina and...'chest',

 

"Where are my clothes?" She questioned herself as a sudden breeze of air, from an apparent open unseen source, caused her to shiver and hold herself. Jade noticed this and said, with his perverted air creeping up out of the woodwork once more, causing the air to become colder. His eyes sharpened and voice turned sultry

 

"Do you want me to warm you up?" Although she couldn't see him, Jonah knew what he wanted and definitely knew he was smiling. At this moment of time, Jonah was actually considering letting Jade do the deed when she realized she could've just gotten up and find whatever clothes were in the room. Even though this would've been common sense, she decided to let Jade have his fun.

 

"Yes" Jade clapped his hands together and jumped up in silent glee. He was obviously thrilled to experience what he had been waiting for approval for, with the size difference a massive bonus. At inhumane speeds, he immediately popped up in front of Jonah's untrimmed vagina with hairs that have lacked maintenance for quite a while.

 

Getting straight to business, Jade had automatically threw himself into the vagina and started fondling and pleasuring his sister from inside her. Whatever he was doing inside the pulsating sex organ was working to the absolute maximum as Jonah was holding herself tightly in order to contain her own temptation of completely shoving Jade inside of her, making him trapped inside.

 

Red all around, sweating, burning hot, heavy breathing, moaning, heart racing, and leaking sexual fluids that were flowing out like a broken water pipe, this was all the typical sexual pleasure one would feel, but for Jonah, the experience was magnified due to the irregularity of it and the fact it was being done by someone she could easily dominate (Particularly one who took on many opponents all at once) The difference was the fact that she was being dominated.

 

Eventually, due to Jade's apparent masterworking and knowledge of the vagina canal, Jonah had orgasmed so powerfully with such euphoria, not only was she knocked out unconsciously from the, first, overstimulation of pleasure, but Jade was partially removed from his position and parts of his body that were within the cavern became present.

 

Somehow, Jade managed to pull himself out of the sex beast and he was completely drenched in vaginal fluids that reeked of pure musk. Most people would've fainted from how particularly potent it was at the moment, but Jade just simply took a deep whiff of his work. He shivered and moaned slightly while holding himself just by the grand scent of it. "This...hah...Was the greatest thing ever!" He threw his arms into the air and landed back into the bed. He closed his eyes and grinned like he had just saved the world from peril like it was no big deal.

 

Even so, his smile disappeared as another expression replaced it, one of discontent and realization...or more like...Disappointment "Even so, it was not the real deal"

 

-????????-

 

Jade was lying down on an incredibly worn out large couch while Daemon was sitting on a wooden chair next to it. The entire time she had witnessed Jade squirming around with a very satisfied smile on his face. The longer she stared at Jade, the more she became...interested in him.

 

"So it looks like the experiment worked" She spoke to herself as she leaned in near Jade's face. People who knows Jade well enough still become enthralled by his looks, both purposely and accidentally. Daemon was one of those people who became magnetically attracted to him.

 

Not worrying about anyone entering on a whim or any type of occurrence to disturb the flow. Daemon had begun by feeling the skin and hair of him. She was quite surprised at the texture "How the hell did he maintain this?!" She then felt the muscles. Quite unnoticeable at first glace, but upon closer inspection they were quite fine and firm. Finally, when she had a close look at Jade's facial features, she became sexually confused...On second thought, any type of affiliation with any part of this man's body can cause confusion beyond logic and reckoning. Even a certain mad doctor that specializes in the genetics and impossible was baffled.

 

Overtaken by her own bodily functions, the red head immediately grasped Jade's head in her hands, feeling up the magnificent hair, and lustfully kissed Jade on the lips with a strong passion to satiate her desire. But a kiss would not suffice. Daemon was significantly sexual frustrated and required some intense pleasure in order to stiffen it.

 

Due to impatience, she took it to another level. She had pulled down his pants and saw the glorious bulge in his underwear, however, it was quite a disappointment as its size was less than adequate. Despite her initial disappointment, Daemon didn't care, and she pulled down the underwear, got onto the couch, then straddled Jade's penis.

 

As par the typical sex scene everyone and their mother knows and recognizes , Daemon was going hard into the paint trying to dilute her libido. This included thrusting with such intensity and strain that it was the equivalent of a spear being ravaged by overuse over several intense battles. More sweating than an Australian sauna and a sunny day in Texas (In the summer) combined. The redness of a romance anime/manga character. And about as much moaning as...well...everything else. Oh, and don't forget the iron hold Daemon had on Jade, which eventually Jade had held onto Daemon as well, and the tongue war she was waging with Jade's mouth...Overall, it was a substantial conquest.

 

At the climax of the sexual intercourse, Daemon screamed as loudly as a person who had just been stabbed by a sword and with the amount of pleasure of someone who had just lost their virginity. Jade's semen was large in volume and thick, the pure white substance flowed out of the fleshy orifice of the red-girl. Cum slathered the both of them and stained the couch immensely as Daemon lifted her vagina's grasp on Jade's penis. When it did, a large stream of cum was still dripping from it and the penis flopped flaccidly.

 

"That...Was..." Daemon was saying when she landed face down on Jade's chest and automatically, she hugged him. "Invigoration and glorious...Hah..." She became immensely tired from the well-spent libido and due to Jade's dream at the time, he held her very closely.

 

A little bit later, Jonah had gotten up from her long slumber. While rubbing her eyes, she had gotten out of her temporary sleeping space when she spotted an impossible scene. Her brother, the one who only demonstrated any type of attraction to his own sister, even with the many, many times he had chances to take several others, was laying on the couch with another woman whom was covered in sexual fluids. Jonah had the blankest face to rival even the most emotionless person.

 

In her response to the scene, she just went back inside, closed the door, and went to bed "I'm still in a dream"

 

-Side story to the side story...Because why not?-

 

Inside a particular hospital, a red-headed woman was giving birth to a child. When she did, out came a beautiful baby boy oh whom the woman held in her own arms in joy. She smiled brightly as her young daughter, who was like the mini-version/ mirror image of her mother, was nearby.

 

"Mother, is the papa for this baby a selfish bum like the last one?" She questioned bluntly as the mother looked at her

 

"No Bridgett, this was my own fault" She was rocking the baby back and forth while one of the doctors, in the corner, a very suspicious character who has absolutely no relevance to a certain main character in the slightest, taking a look at genetic comparisons and of the sort when his eyes widen,

 

"Eh, so this person's here" The person had a somewhat Russian, yet somehow mellow, accent. His eyes sharpened as he grinned like a madman "You keep peeking up my interest Jade" He felt a little hand tug at his doctor coat and when he looked down he saw the red-headed little girl. Bridgett turned to her mother and pointed at the doctor

 

"Mom, is it okay for a perverted psychopath to be around the baby?" The good doctor did not take any offense to the statement...Except the perverted part,

 

"Psychopathic madman scientist little girl" he corrected her, but he was ignored. Daemon waved off the state her little daughter made,

 

"Dear, we are around assassins, ex-soldiers, bounty hunters, weird people, and psychopaths on a daily basis, so of course it's okay" Bridgett looked at her for a moment and back at the doctor before saying

 

"I'm kicking you in the shin with an iron boot if you touch my baby brother" She hissed with a threatening face before moving toward her mother. The doctor sighed at the moment,

 

"That girl is definitely her daughter" The man mumbled before going out of the hospital room and into the hallway "I won't touch your little brother anyw- Wait that child is supposed to have Jade's DNA in her..." He chuckled a little "I either need shin-guards or skin/bone reinforcement potions"

 

Later in the hospital room, Bridgett was putting on steel-toed boots. Daemon noticed this and commented, "The doctor?"

 

"I can feel his pervertedness looming over"

 

"Hm...Okay" The mother was okay with it "Oh, and from what a Finnish contact to me said once, Tulta menile" Bridgett was confused for a moment "Ah...You'll figure it out soon"

 

In the doctor's perspective, he suddenly felt a sharp stab of cold go down his spine "Eh? what the hell?!"

End Notes:

Next chapter coming...When it comes out  (The most inconsistent writer ever)

Chapter 11: Conflict on all fronts by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

So much stuff packed into one chapter, it's ridiculous. Seriously.

(As if the other chapters didn't have ridiculous stuff...stuffed into them)

When Sasha ran out of the daycare, pistol in hand, Kazuya was sitting on his case, legs crossed, while wearing some high-tech glasses and gloves and while 12 jet-swords were lying on the ground . "Yo~" He greeted non-chalantly, like he didn't just get shot at repeatedly, while holding up a peace-sign. Sasha noted all of the swords on the ground and saw the near-invisible thin wires attached to the hilts of the swords to his gloves and the actions of the glasses, which appeared to be...calculating, sort of. "Come at me, bro~" he beckoned, and yet again, acted without a care and somewhat in a cocky fashion.

 

"Tch" Sasha clicked her tongue and holstered her weapon. She was about to cross her arms, but didn't, and instead smiled while her hands were over each other, one balled up and the other holding the wrist, over her groin area. The smile she presented was nothing remotely, but one that could instill fear passively "Would you kindly leave the premises?" She asked politely as Kazuya idly looked at the sky

 

"Sorry miss, I am unable to comply at the moment, please don't try again" He smiled back, matching her passive fear-creating "I will leave until my mission is fulfilled" Between the two of them, even if you had no sense of bloodlust or danger, the scene and atmosphere between the two can be felt immensely. The air turned cold, the wind stagnated, clouds above blocked the sunlight, adding onto the atmosphere, and if someone were nearby, they will only experience raw fear. The two of them continued to stand their ground.

 

"So" Kazuya started off the conversation "Any reason for stopping your slight rampage?"

 

"If this were America, what would happen now is common place, but this is Japan, so the rules are different" Kazuya nodded his head

 

"Ah, true, true...It would be a bother for police to come storming down" The longer they stood there, the more the temperature dropped "So, you are not going to relinquish my guest?"

 

"I can't comply with your needs sir, I would like to ask you to put away your swords, if you don't mind me asking" Kazuya got off his case, opened it up, and all the swords, except one, went back in the case by way of using the wires to quickly get them all in a pile and tie them to the inside.

 

"I can mostly listen to your need, however, we are going nowhere with this" With Kazuya now carrying his case, they were still causing insane weather patterns to build up in one specific area "Sung-Ah is gone, isn't-" Then from the front door of the Daycare, a generic-looking, generic-uniformed, light-brown skinned man who had a circular bag that had a strap going across from there to his opposite shoulder. In short it was Ryan Bell, the character from chapter 3 that everyone probably, and understandably, forgot.

 

"Miss Sasha!" He ran up to the two, atmosphere manipulating, people "I have to inform you that Miss Sung-Ah left with Miss Jonah" He turned to Kazuya "Oh, hi there Kaz how're you doing?" Kaz waved

 

"Eh nothing, just screwing with mother nature by our presence only" He responded as he examined his environment "Well, it has gotten cold and dim, no?" Ryan nodded as Sasha sighed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, it began to rain "Oh look, our pressure actually did something"

 

"This just became filler, didn't it?" Sasha questioned as Kaz's fancy glasses were pinging.

 

"Allow for speaker-mode?" The glasses, in a female voice, questioned. Kaz, who was curious, pressed a button on his glasses "4th wall breaking detected, commencing defense protocol" Then, Kazuya's case opened up on its own, causing him to drop it, and he stepped back quite far away from it when it started to morph into something. While doing so, the rainfall started to become much heavier and the light dimmed further.

 

"Well, this does not look good" Then he noticed his own weapon attempting to merge with him "Now that really doesn't look good!" He attempted to remove the weapon from his hand, but to no avail as both Ryan and Sasha noticed his predicament and also tried to remove it, with Sasha shooting at it and Ryan using his weapon, a chakram, and smashing it upon the weapon. The accumulating rainstorm has now begun striking rampant drums of lighting and thunder. The amount one can see had been severely punished.

 

Despite their best efforts, the weapon could not be broken and as a result, Kazuya was electrocuted severely, but seemingly not going down "Ah...That hurts" His reaction was until he dropped to his knees and slipped out into unconsciousness.
"Warning. Key components missing" The glasses spoke "Defense protocol partially undone. Continuing on with original action of interest" All 3 of them looked at the case and saw it's...partial final form.

 

What the form was resembled that of a dreidel. It was about the same size as a human, had openings all around the sides, and was silver colored. It as currently standing upright on it's own and was idly waiting "Experimental defensive weapon, initiate" The dreidel started spinning around with the openings on it's side emitting some sort of jet propulsion system to spin it.

 

"Wait, how does it" Sasha was speaking until a sudden jet burst from one side of the dreidel caused to sudden lunge forward and strike Ryan, causing him to launch backwards into a wall, causing a definite imprint. Ryan fell down flat to the ground and twitched a little bit before getting right back up. Sasha in the meantime, took aim at the Dreidel and fired upon it, but the bullets were glancing off and the weapon completely ignored her.

 

"How-" The Dreidel was dead-set on Ryan when it charged at him "Ah!" He pulled out a particularly heavy-looking and thick bladed Chakram, crouched, and threw it at the bottom point of the Dreidel. Somehow, the heavy-chakram actually did something as the Dreidel lost it's balance and fell solidly into the ground. When Ryan took out another Chakram, despite the rainfall, he noticed the opening in top of the handle point glowing "Sh-" Ryan attempted to move away as It fired a lightning fast projectile. The projectile struck him in the left side of his abdomen and broke the wall behind him. Ryan looked pale-face as he grabbed the place where he had been shot and fell backwards. He was incapacitated, alive, but his bleeding was severe.

 

"Ryan!" Sasha yelled out as the Dreidel fired a jet when readjusted its position right-up and focused attention to her. In response, she pulled out a special weapon in her inventory...A rocket pistol . With rage in her face, she aimed truly at the weapon as it charged at her "Eat shit!" She fired and a rocket-projectile launched and contacted the weapon at where the handle was, causing a relatively large explosion and some smoke to come out. The aim was particularly admirable considering the raining conditions.

 

Knowing the weapon was not down yet, she pulled out a large magnum-like weapon and fired where she assumed the weapon was. The generalized area where she had shot was correct as the dreidel was quickly coming at Sasha's position. To avoid its attack, Sasha side-stepped far to the side and shot at it twice while moving away from it. Despite its appearance, it was quite maneuverable; as it was going past her it momentarily stopped and launched at her with such force the sounds of bones being crushed could be heard as she went flying and scrapping across the asphalt, causing her uniform to be undone. When she had stopped, Sasha could feel an unbearable amount of pain rush through her entire being. Although she couldn't see, even with the rain pouring heavily on her, she can tell that she was bleeding immensely, both out and internally. At the moment, several flashes of light occurred all around the area, presumably the flashes of lightning being rapidly unpredictable.

 

She couldn't move at all, though she could move her head slightly. She looked in Kazuya's general direction and saw the dreidal near him and actually absorbing him "No, Ka-*Cough*" Sasha coughed up an obscene amount of blood onto the ground, which was soon run off by the rain dropping "Damn it" She thought "This came out of nowhere...How could ever predict this? Tech...I know you made this monstrosity, how could you let it go rampant? I thought you had control over your creations you little...Ah..." Sasha looked at the dreidal changing form into something more humanoid. Although indescribable, in the rain and darkness, the humanoid looked mechanical in nature. Glowing symbol markings were laid around its legs, arms, and body, which were outlined in some high-tech thick looking armor. The only part that could be described as human was the head which had Kazuya's on it while wearing an eye-piece that wrapped around his head. Also, the 12 swords he had previously were now levitating in a circular pattern behind him. What made this situation worse was the fact that he too was levitating "You have got to be *cough*" Sasha was saying her thoughts out loud while spitting out more blood.

 

The humanoid monster turned in Sasha's direction and was about to lunge at her when the creature was shot at in four different directions. The cover of the darkness and rainfall gave way to a very effective and sudden ambush from who knows how many angles. While her vision was darkening even more than the area around her, Sasha had observed her surrounding area once more and saw a large congregation of an unknown amount of people converging around the machine-boss monster. Then, two of those indescribable shadows were crouching over her.

 

She could not comprehend the words they were speaking, but from the flashes of thunder, she knew who they were. From the refraction of light from the feminine-looking one's circular glasses and the shine reflecting off of the glass eye of the more masculine one, she knew.

 

"Ivan...Vera..." She said weakly before she fainted from loss of blood.

 

...

 

Vera checked Sasha's pulse through her neck and chest and found that she was still alive.

 

"We need to end this quick!" Vera yelled out in a Russian

 

"Aye!" Ivan responded as both of them stood up and faced the boss. Two people came out from the Daycare and lifted Sasha up using a stretcher, the same can be assumed for Ryan also. Ivan eyed the people around, even through pure minimal vision in darkness and heavy rainfall. "There are...60 people here" He thought as he pulled out a tactical knife and grenade "60 capable people, all different weaponry to counter and cope with various variables" Vera pulled out her customized rifle, which had a blade embedded within the stock (Making it function like an axe when rifle-butting someone) "It's do or die"

 

The monster roared so intensely it was ear-shattering and as a result several people fire at that instance. Multiple types of bullets and ammunition glanced and bounced harmlessly off of the beast as the eyes of it glowed red out of rage. While the beast charged in one seemingly random direction, all 12 swords detached from it's levitating-spinning pattern and chased after random people in the storm. In which one of the flying swords charged toward the two Russians.

 

Ivan went in first and caught the sword in the teeth of his own blade and Vera fired at the base of the sword, hitting the hilt and completely separating the blade from the hilt. With the blade still stuck in knife's teeth, Ivan was flinging his knife around to get the blade unstuck from it when he noticed it changing shape. His eyes widened as he threw his knife and it turned into a flying spiked ball of metal. The ball of metal formed into a free-flowing liquid-like substance as it flew into the cover of darkness, with the hilt also disappearing. Although Vera was shooting at the hilt dead on, bullets dented it, but not break it.

 

"What are these things made of!" She yelled out as both of them prepared for any attack

 

"Final boss material Vera!" Ivan responded as he was laughing "Ah, it's been long since I've had a worthy opponent!"

 

"Until you end up dying!" Vera called him out on his comment. Even within a rainstorm, both could tell something will be raining hell upon them. At that moment, a hail of metal needles came down from above...

 

Gunfire, explosives, blades clashing and people screaming echoed throughout the already intensity of the raging storm...

 

 

-POV Jonah-

 

 

After walking around for a fair bit, the color-coded group had gone their separate ways. Alter had the duty of escorting Kurusu back to his room while Ira carried little Koko and even smaller Jonah to the pink-haired girl's room...Which Ira was carrying Koko bridal style while Jonah was sitting in her cleavage. On the way back, no one had even glanced at Ira, but those with sharper observational skills spotted Jonah and were semi-surprised (And envious). As started before, Ira is a big woman with relatively big breasts (Not exaggeratedly big) and big muscles and Koko is a small lady with good-sized breasts. As for Jonah...well...

 

"It's so unfair" Jonah said to herself as she touched her chest "A person who body builds and is huge has breasts match her size (Even though breasts are just fat) and a cute little lady character (Who is quite crazy and horny) has bigger breasts than me...Genetics does not like me..." And then she remember her mother who had quite a sizeable chest and a picture her grandmother, when she was in her youth, who had a flat chest (And was like a child, in turn, being absolutely small and adorable...Even after 18 years of age) "Wah...Life has no mercy"

 

Eventually, they had made it to Koko's room...Or at the least the open door. Coming in and out of the room were multiple handy men who were repairing whatever occurred in the room. That was when one of them noticed Ira...Well actually it wasn't really that hard to noticed someone 3 times bigger than you. The person was sitting down near the entrance when Ira's shadow loomed over him like a colossus. He was on a black laptop unaffiliated when any known product and his looks were relatively plain with his clothing completely unlike the handy-men and more of a...yeah he was completely plain except the goggles on his forehead and his smoky brown short-medium hair that lacked maintenance.

 

The man nonchalantly waved at Ira "Hello-" Then due to his sharp eyes, he noticed little Jonah in her cleavage "Wait...Ah! You were that giant chick from dreamworld!" Jonah had a perplexed look on her face

 

"Wait, what-" Then she realized that this man encountered her brother..."Wait, what's a dreamworld?" She mumbled when the man took a look...Well ATTEMPTED, to look closer at the tiny woman, but couldn't due to the fact she was being guarded by a fortress of muscle and red. It didn't help the man, compared to average, that he was on a lower scale of height.

 

"So Raul" Ira started as her glaring eyes were burning through the man, her straight-backed posture and looking down on him only magnified the effect, and he responded by covering his eyes with a single hand,

 

"Hey, watch where you're staring, they're bulging with cockiness and intimidation" He dropped his act for a little and said "On a serious note, what the hell are you guys doing all over the place?" He went back to his laptop

 

"Oh, nothing, just fighting everywhere" Raul just looked at Ira for a bit before responding back

 

"A war between a defense system and like 30 or 40 well-renowned available fighters in our area, minor fights all over the damn place, and also I just went through a war against a god!" Then a pinging sound was on his laptop "Yes I need adjustments on my railgun" Another pinging sound "No I don't want the space laser version " *ping* "Or the atomic bomb-" *ping* "How the hell are you going to attach a blade to it?!" *ping* "Oh, that's how" Ira was planning on flicking Raul in the head, but decided to tap him in the head to get his attention, which did, "Whoops sorry, what were you saying?"

 

"So what are you doing?"

 

"Damage control, though Tech could do all of it himself, people like me can be considered the...support and trainees" Then he mumbled under his breathe "Though we are only considered support because Tech is overpowered" he turned his attention back at the two "Can I ask something?"

 

"What?" Ira responded

 

"Can I observe the little woman in your cleavage, please?" Ira had no qualms about fulfilling the man's request. After all, if he did do something, she would've literally smashed his head into the ceiling and leave him hanging. Ira pinched the back of Jonah's dress and dropped her in the palms of Raul. It didn't take long for him to get a thorough investigation of Jonah's appearance before he noticed something, "Hm, something feels off...I'm pretty sure that you are the same person, but..." He began thinking about the dream war he took place it "Must've been the size difference" He shrugged of the possibility of another reasoning and stared at Jonah "Hello there, in case you have forgotten, I'm Raul Ericks, nice to meet you...Again!" Jonah wasn't sure about what to say next. But after countless experiences and misunderstandings...Jonah sighed

 

"Sorry Raul, but the person you met was my twin, Jade" Raul had the face that he just realized his slight mistake "I'm Jonah, nice to meet you Raul" Raul was silent for a few moments before he returned back to reality

 

"Oh, so for some reason he seemed disappointed "I can't believe I didn't notice" Among the people in the building, Raul is actually quite well-known. He is especially recognized for his ability of observance, which is why, despite his equally notorious (But still not as horrible as certain other's) bad luck, he is able to survive almost everything. In short, out of everyone, he is a high-level fighter.

 

After hearing about the discovery of a twin, Raul observed Jonah even further and thought greatly about Jade...Which the entire process was completely unnecessary, "The figure is slightly different and there is a polarized air between you and her...and eyes have different definitions..." You'd be damned to know Raul is not a pervert, but he is a magnificent voyeur for hire...For extra he can give you an accurate number of a person's size and dimensions "Ah...It's difficult to tell the two of you apart, but not impossible..." He gave Jonah back to Ira, who placed her on koko's stomach, and he went somewhere else with his group of repairmen "Hey Jonah, give a good word to your sister for me!" The little group scampered off incredibly quickly, like they were on an air-tight schedule. And then Jonah noticed his words,

 

"Crap he thinks Jade is a female" Ira went into the room, which was completely clean and spotless like the repairmen crew doubled as a group of cleaning men. Koko was set down on the seemingly refurbished red couch and Jonah was left there as well while Ira decided to look around the place. The young little woman stared at the little lady's adorable face and was enthralled by it.

 

While Jonah was being attracted by Koko's face, Ira was searching through the cupboards and drawers to find some sort antidote to her little buddies shrunken stature. But alas to no avail as everything either had the standard ingredients and supplies one would have in a kitchen...and what is presumably aphrodisiac. Eventually, this led her to go to the refrigerator, mainly because she was quenched and needed something to drink, and saw some bottled water. Under the impression that Koko didn't put something in a sealed water bottle that hadn't been open yet, Ira opened it and gulped the entire bottle in one go.

 

After throwing it in a nearby bin, Ira stood there for several seconds before receiving the side effects of shrinkage, which she had encountered before. She held her head, put her hand on the fridge, and went down on her knees. She was sweating particularly profusely, the amount of heat she had was extraordinarily unbearable to the point she actually took off her clothes automatically, and her entire head was spinning and felt like cracking open. "Fuck, how did she put something in a sealed container!?" Then she realized what the top was probably made out of and how easily it could be to put a needle through it "Oh son of a-!" She hit the ground unconsciously and began to shrink down in size. Her last thought was, "I shouldn't have drunk anything in this psycho's house"

 

On Jonah's side, she was still staring at Koko's sleeping face, completely oblivious to the noise around her. This went uninterrupted until Koko spoke,

 

"Staring at me is making me blush" The opening of one eye surprised Jonah and being grabbed caused her to struggle in vain. Koko giggled in response to the effort Jonah exerted to get out of the grasp and stroked her in with a single finger to calm her down, even smiling...But Jonah still remembered what the pink-haired lust machine did before and panicked even more

 

"Hey Jonah~" Koko was saying in mellow and relaxing tone as she opened her hand and pinned Jonah down on her back. When she tried to push upwards to escape, it was in vain as a dainty yet powerful finger was pushing down with...Embarrassingly a relatively low amount of strength. Seeing the massive difference in strength, Koko giggled a tiny bit before messaging Jonah's back with an increased amount of strength causing some bones in the Jonah's back to crack loudly.

 

"Uwah~" In one moment, she was panicking, but in the next she breathed a deep breathe of bliss as, despite knowing what Koko is capable of, she now felt like an angel was relieving her of 10 years worth of stress. Jonah became practical gelatin in a soft bed of flesh and she, on instinct, hugged Koko's hand and had the most content face Koko had ever seen. This adorability was the equivalent to little puppies and kittens play fighting each other in a little box to the pink-haired lover. While Jonah was away in her own little world, Koko felt up her butt by pinching it and slightly rubbing it,

 

"Ah...So-" Then out of nowhere, a sudden burst of explosive pleasure blitz through Koko's entire body quicker and harder than a German Blitzkrieg. She had dropped Jonah in between he open legs and started rubbing herself in the vagina. She threw herself back in ecstasy and her body moved erratically up and down before coming to a halt after Koko screamed out in an intense orgasm and, somehow, her vaginal juices had launched forward and had hit Jonah in the process.

 

When she smelled herself, Jonah had moved her head away from the sheer musk and stench of the cum. By doing so, from the corner of her eye, she spotted someone coming from between her legs, naked, and covered in the white fluids, while grinning like she had defeated the final boss of a notoriously hard video game.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Ira waved upwards while running towards her. The young woman was surprised, but not by the fact Ira was shrunk like she was, but for the fact that her boobs were doing their boob physics while she was running. Her eyes went blank as Ira came around her and slapped her on the butt "Get your mind into gear and let's run" Jonah turned to Ira...and looked down at her?! "Ha ha ha, so this is what it feels like to look up at someone" Even while shrunk she still retains her nature. Although it wasn't that much of a difference, Ira was still shorter than Jonah by quite a noticeable margin.

 

Without a second thought, the red-headed muscle woman picked Jonah up in her arms bridal style like she was a doll and was about to run when a single hand caught them both. Jonah was dropped in the other hand and hidden away from Koko's line of sight while Ira got the full blow of the pink-psycho's notorious murderous glare "Hey Ira" Koko's glare could burn a hole through even the toughest of people. "What the fuck's the deal with making me cum like that?!" Somehow Koko was retaining her mellow tone, though it makes her appear even more threatening. Although Ira seems to laugh in the face of death

 

"Ha ha ha, how ironic coming from the person who tried to get into another woman's panties (On many occasions...and succeeded)" By Ira's quip, Koko clenched her teeth and had shoved Ira into her mouth, swallowing her whole. Jonah looked up at the entire scene and had a dumfounded look on her

 

"Wasn't she your friend?!" She screamed out "Why-" A sudden movement broke her sense of thought for a second before she was the next to face Koko's death stare. Her hair was rubbed gently and the most unsettling feeling of fear drove through Jonah's being like she was on the edge of death in a true horror scenario.

 

"Dear Jonah, I just want us to spend some time together, but people keep interrupting us" Koko stood up from the couch "Now, let us indulge in-" A sharp pain went through Koko's abdomen and she clenched it strongly "Crap, Ira's punching my stomach!" Koko dropped Jonah (and her serious atmosphere) onto the couch as she ran toward the bathroom in an immediate hurry. The sounds of someone throwing up could be heard, presumably on the toilet. Jonah was immensely confused on what to do now as she had time to recollect her thoughts.

 

"Where should I go? Who could help me? Where's my brother? How in the world does any of this make any sense?!" While she was sitting there thinking, she failed to notice the woman creeping up on her. The woman stared at Jonah with her shiny hazel eyes before the little woman had actually recognized the being in front of her. "Wah!" Jonah was taken aback while she was grabbed by the gloved hand of the camo-wearing woman.

 

"Hello there again Jonah, remember me? It's Anna" (Chapter 3: One of the first people Jade and Jonah encountered) She whispered as she attempted out of the room. Unfortunately for her, Koko's recovery time is absurdly high and she was grabbed in the shoulder by the smaller female. Knowing full well who the hell she was dealing with, Anna quickly went forward, turned around, and was about to brandish a knife she had hidden on her when Koko had followed her movement well and had struck her in the side with a syringe.

 

Despite the instant sharp tinge of pain, Anna had followed up to her movement and slashed upwards diagonally to get her target, which then missed due to Koko stepping back a couple steps. Anna had the same shrinking symptoms afflicted to her and immediately hit the ground, but she was still conscious. Koko stood over her downed body and crouched down near her ear and whispered, "Anna, you disappoint me. I thought you were stronger than that. And for that, I'll punish you thoroughly" the last part Anna felt Koko smiling as she completely banked out and started to shrink. In response to all that had happened, Jonah yelled out,

 

"How many people are going to fall to the same person!?" Koko leaned her face near Jonah's position and said,

 

"All who wish to interrupt my courting" If Jonah was in a state of imminent shock earlier, she is now

 

"Courting?!"

 

-To the 4 little girls-

 

Bridgett shot a look at her cute little blonde companion when she said "Play with earth" while flashing an entrancing innocent smile

 

"Um...I don't know" Bridgett didn't have the same mindset as her other friends. She didn't have the size fetish, but at least she knew some things about it. Still, she was still conflicted on what to do next. Then, Kawai was tugging on her dress and looked up at her with begging eyes,

 

"Sorry for being selfish, but I want you to play with me" Bridgett couldn't resist the overbearing radiance she emanated and happily complied with the destruction of the fake-earth. Both of them stood over the table and looked down upon it like two little gods. Then, Bridgett's stomach began to grumble a bit. "You want to know what a country taste's like?" Kawai questioned as Bridgett held her stomach

 

"No...Just...Something I ate earlier" Kawai got an...interesting idea from her friend's bowel problem...

 

-Near the border of the wall-

 

By the sudden shift in the earth's entire geography, a naval battleship that was out on the ocean in the far south became displaced heavily away from their intended direction and went along with whatever the messed up magnetic polarity, wind, and powerful ocean currents led them too. Although it could be seen from many kilometers (Or miles) away, having a particular close up of the wall of the gods was the most intimidating and unfathomable piece of reality ever beheld by man to hold witness to.

 

No matter how much the crew craned their necks, the end of the tip went through the atmosphere, as if it were the tower of Babel. As if the shadow that loomed over them wasn't bad enough, another, more terrifying and even inconceivable shadow had lifted itself over the grand wall. Although from a certain angle, many couldn't tell what the shape was even about, but for those with sharper observational skills or at a far enough distance, what peaked over the wall was the mind-bendingly gargantuan exposed butt of a little girl. Relative to their size anyway. Before anyone could react, the titanic butt had released a devastating fart.

 

The volume of the gaseous release was so loud that not only was it heard from literally across the world, but people actually went deaf and glass had shattered all around the world. The strength of Bridgett's pent up fart had overwhelming power that had completely rivaled the hydrogen bomb many times over as demonstrated on unfortunate South America. The impact area of the initial strike of the fart was in the lower region of South America and what lay there was a crater that continued to dig itself in from the fart force. So much so, that the earth's magma made itself present, causing further untold destruction...

 

The initial fart had instantly flattened all forms of civilization and nature when it first struck, causing a barren wasteland of deadly gas to spread all around the land. The velocity of the gas was so great that those people who first became hit were disintegrated out of existence and the following typhoon of nauseous gas became greater than anything humanity has ever experienced. Entire forests and jungles, civilizations, and even mountains were carried off in the toxic winds that slashed through the land. People were reduced to red mist from either the sheer force of the wind or were hit by indescribable object going faster than the eye could perceive. Buildings and trees became flying deadly projectiles of debris and splinters and the mountains that were carried along became a message of hell when a chunk of earth half the size of some towns and small cities completely snuffs them out of existence.

 

Around the epicenter of hell on earth, the everlasting winds had caused an unnatural disturbance in nature. The wind was strong enough to conjure up several artificial tsunamis that had devoured small island civilizations and even crushed cities across the sea. The collision of the hot air of the gas had interacted with the cold and hot air balance of places around the world, causing drastic chances in the weather and even causing tornados to occur.

 

If this were the real earth, then this noxious gas would have drastically increased the greenhouse gases to such an extent that the earth would've literally been cooked to death by the sun's heat...That is, if anyone survived the fumes emitted from Bridgett.

 

With South America practically destroyed, North America became partially decimated. In the south of America, a storm of sand blew their way. A nightmare came back alive from years past to haunt the United States, and more. The thickness and pure amount of sand along the wind broke down entire forests and cities. People became buried alive, some even became practical mummies, others suffocated and died, and those who survived the burning sands had suicide to end the pain. The south had became a desert wasteland and to the north, and the north was supplied with air that made it difficult to breathe.

 

As for the crew out on the ocean, they did not get out scot-free. The combination of the overbearing gas and the strong winds had caused the battleship to capsize and its crew to throw up until It burned all at the same time. After the ship capsized, somehow, a large number of the crew had managed to stay afloat from things like broken floating parts and, somehow, some rafts that managed to get inflated before hell went loose. But, unfortunately for the crew, it was just starting. Upon the horizon came a hurricane that was carrying countless sea creatures and the obliterated pieces of civilization from the mainland. This huge force was akin to the black wall of sand from the dust bowl, but with water, and somehow more terrifying than a black wall of agonizing death and sand.

 

Either carried off with the sea and killed on impact, all of the crew, including the battleship, became carried off toward the grand wall line. When the sea wall struck the wall, the loudest and most violent sound had echoed towards even the mainland, if someone were alive. The crew who were alive were no long living as they contacted the wall with so much force that their bodies became welded to the wall and their blood saturated to it as well. This goes to the sea animals too.

 

Disaster had truly struck the world in a sphere of fear, but things were about to become even more horrible. The aforementioned crater that had revealed the mantle of the earth had a reaction with the gas in the air. Due to how much it had spread, hell had literally spread across the earth. In an instant, parts of the earth became a blazing inferno. Although only for a few seconds, it was all that was needed. People were ignited to the point of almost being charred skeletons; the few forests that stood from the devastation became burning signs of the end of days and for those cities that managed to even remotely stand up became the sign for everyone's damnation. And that was from only a few seconds of fart ignition.

 

"Ha...That felt good" A bellowing girl's voice is heard all around the world. Although many couldn't understand it, those who did became struck at the heart. This entire incident that drove an unimaginable precursor to humanity's decline was just to relieve the pent up fumes of a little girl. People despaired and faltered in spirit as they all accepted their fate...

 

...

 

Bridgett was sitting on a chair and crouching down upon the little earth. She was red in embarrassment, even though she had acted tough many times, this time was different. She shot a stare at Kawai who was witnessing humanity's decline with shining eyes. Kawai turned to Bridgett with a smile of astonishment, "Bridgett, that was so cool!" She waited until Bridgett got off the chair before hugging her tightly. Though her eyes were tearing up from smelling the poisonous fart that Bridgett had somehow obtained, Kawai was still admiring Bridgett.

 

"Anything for you" Bridgett smiled back as she rubbed Kawai's head. While she was doing so, Kawai looked up at her red-headed companion and said,

 

"Want to finish the earth's torture?"

 

"...Sure" Although Bridgett still didn't have the right feel for her friends' fetishes, she was beginning to let it grow on her. As for the 3 people who were laying down on the ground for the longest, Jade was the first to awaken.

 

The little maid was laying down on Adam's chest when he had awaken. He had an intense headache for the ages and held it tightly to bare his perception on his environment "Ah...What the hell, did I get wasted again?" Then he stared up at Yukiko and Katana, who were wearing the same prestigious girl uniforms. "Oh right...Crap" Yukiko picked him up gently and held him to her face. She was grinning when she had said,

 

"Its been a fun ride for us all, eh?"

 

"Depends on who gets the end of the stick" Jade snapped

 

"Well, it's almost near the end, but let us have one more game" Jade held his hand forward

 

"Oi, hold-" Suddenly his vision went completely blank-white. A second later, he had appeared in an unknown large room. The place was gruesome as what lay around the place was the remains of men in swat armor with blood and gore encompassing the entire area and the ceiling that covered the place was elevated incredibly high. Jade was disgusted by the scene before him, but kept his composure as he walked around the chamber of death. Eventually, Jade recognized a particular smell amongst the blood and corpses "Is that semen I smell?"

 

As he was searching the grounds, he grabbed a hold of a bunch of ammo pouches and attached them all around wherever possible (Without hindering his mobility), grabbed an assault rifle with a rifle strap, a pistol with holster which he attach to his waist, three knifes, one going on his chest, the other the waist, and the last one on his leg, and lots of spare ammunition. After obtaining a good score of equipment to fight whatever the hell wrecked all the men in the chamber, a voice spoke in his head,

 

"Hello Jade!" Yukiko said happily "This is my last and final game – SURVIVAL!-"

 

"Oh you've got to be-"

 

"I recall you saying that you can kick our asses with a toothpick despite your size difference. Can you back up your claim?" Then, on the other side of the room, a large door had opened revealing a very big woman. The woman, comparable to Jade's height, was approximately 4 times bigger than him. The 'person' had long orange hair and fiery-red eyes, beautiful white skin that was covered greatly in bright red blood, coupled with somewhat average-sized breasts, elf ears...and a penis...

 

"Wait, what?!" Jade yelled out as the 'woman' licked her bloodied lips and started to run at Jade "Crap!" he immediately pulled out his assault rifle and began firing at the charging beast. The woman ran at inhuman speeds as she crushed and trampled the bodies of dead, presumable, guards, causing them to fly backwards in crushed pieces and blood. Although the bullets were in fact hitting her, as evidence from the bullet holes and blood, but it didn't faze her one bit and eventually, the beast had reached Jade's position.

 

He didn't feel this much, but Jade felt quite a bit of fear. It wasn't everyday that he fought people stronger than him, and in this case he got to fight a real monster. One that had a bloody and toothy grin that just wanted to devour him whole...or probably, by how the penis is red with blood, literally penetrate him. Jade had a problem on how to adjust to this particular situation and he could only rely on instinct.

 

The second the woman attempted to swipe-grab Jade, he stepped backwards quickly and the fingers barely grazed his face. Next, the monster did a quick kick that nearly decapitated Jade, who also had a close call with the foot just grazing his head. Immediately, Jade pulled out the knife from his waist and slashed the calf of the leg, leaving a large gash, before retreating back.

 

At the very least, the calf-leg strike did cause a reaction in the monster when she winched in pain. But that moment subsided when the woman stared at Jade with a glare of anger yet with a grin of great enjoyment. "Wait, now that I think about it" Jade thought "How did all of these guys di-" He then noticed how all of the bullet wounds he inflicted on her were gone. Jade's eye's widen as reality struck him "Damn regenerators! Do I need some thermal scope and sniper rifle to beat this monster?!" He kept his distance far from the monster as he prepped himself for sudden movements by brandishing his assault rifle out front at all times. The monster-girl opened her mouth and started to laugh out loud for some odd reason. Jade kept up his composure as he thought about the room and solders, "Did all of these soldiers die all at once or was it a process? And what are the exact capabilities of this creature?"

 

The second the monster stopped laughed and grinned confidently, Jade suddenly froze up and became paralyzed as only his finger moved, his gun fired off, and suddenly there was a huge hand encompassing his entire vision. The entire world slowed down as Jade tried to comprehend what he had just done, "I...fucked up" Upon the open rancid air of the chamber, blood had flew across the sky brilliantly through the white light like some sort of archaic form of art. The sound of bones being crushed rang out and echoed through the wide room and Jade dropped his gun to the ground...

Chapter 12: Battle on all fronts by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Having no internet is a death sentence in this time and age.

Across the blitzing storm of rain were the raging screaming and fighting of over 60 people. It was like a mini-war was taking place with resonating sounds of blades clashing and shattering, bullets whizzing and contacting either metal or concrete, heavier guns causing ripples and breaks in the heavy rain, and there was even a person that managed to use a special type of flamethrower that somehow doesn't burn out in the rain. For Vera and Ivan, the velocity of the long, thin needles gave no time to prepare for a proper counter and both defended themselves from the barrage.

 

Vera held her rifle over her head at an angle and crouched down while Ivan actually tried to slash the needles away; Though granted Ivan has super-human arm speed. Even though it has been shown that the metal the needles are made out of aren't the greatest or strongest, the sheer speed of them compensated for the damage. Vera's rifle was made out of a material far stronger than the needles, but they still dented the rifle in several areas and some even lodged into the cracks or crevices of the rifle, but not making it unusable. As for the area's that were hit, Vera had a couple of her fingers, her left arm, and her left thigh struck, causing her to scream out in pain. Ivan had gotten most of the needles coming at him, but one got through him and stuck into him in the chest at a downward angle.

 

Ivan checked the needle and saw that it was lodged into his rib, though, despite the injury he didn't even show pain, "ha ha ha! The vodka I drank earlier numbed the pain!" Vera shot Ivan a glare and yelled out

 

"Which is why you got hit in the first place!" Then the needles that were lodged into either the gun or the bodies started to vibrate slightly and they all sprang up into the sky in an instant. Blood sprayed out and the needles lodged into the ground, thankfully, did not do any damage to the two Russians.

 

Despite either one's sustained damage, Vera loaded in an explosive round and Ivan brought out a secondary knife. Ivan stood next to the crouching Vera as she took aim above. "Don't miss" Ivan had a serious face plastered on him and Vera bit down on her tongue,

 

"Who do you take me for? Don't let a single one hit me" Ivan chuckled

 

"Who do YOU take me for? A greenhorn?" Vera's pupils seemed to have dilated and readjusted as Ivan cracked his knuckles. The next barrage of needles came down and Ivan adjusted his waist and footwork.

 

*1000 cuts* At the same time that, with great dexterity and efficient movements, Ivan broke off all of the incoming projectiles. Vera on the other hand took notice of the trajectory of which the enemy attack was coming from. After obtaining a small area of possible attack positions the source could be, she fired.

 

In the air, a short, yet distinct, bright light ignited into the air and the heavy rain dulled the loud explosion sound. Vera lowered the barrel tip of her rifle to the ground as she took a deep breathe. Ivan placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked back at the multiple flashes of light in the foreground and background. "Get up, we need to support our comrades" He pulled out a flask and doused Vera's wounds with the alcohol in the flask. Vera looked up at him,

 

"Thanks, I'll owe you a drink when we get back...Nothing expensive though" Ivan picked Vera up and then went the extra mile to carry her on his shoulders. Vera was about to say something, but then realized her injury in the thigh, which may prevent and reduce battle efficiency quite a bit, so she said nothing as she complied with the embarrassing scene...

 

...

 

A man who was built like a brick wall, the size of a brick wall, and the full black-iron armor of a knight with a tower shield and a sub-machine type weapon at his side and what looked to be two tonfa sheathed to the sides, was the first to fight with the monster. The person, despite his large frame, had an agility that was quite parallel to his appearance, though not superhuman, it was impressive. He was meeting the quick charges and slashes of the monster who had materialized two blade-like appendages to its arms and was bringing an onslaught of hit and run tactics against the knight.

 

"Tch, I hate fast enemies" The man had a Russian accent "...I need to hold out a little longer" As the creature was right in front of him, he managed to shield bash the thing and stun it. At that moment, the man had grabbed the creature by the neck, lifted it up, and smashed the thing into the ground with such brute strength the ground had cracked and made a mini-crater. Just as the man was about to curb stomp the machine, the creature had used a strong jet-force to get itself back up and smashed heads with the knight, causing him to stagger backwards. At that open moment, to either an apparent adaptation or the signs that the first line of defense fell, the machine had materialized something like a plasma blade-type weapon from it's arm and slashed at the tower-knight.

 

Due to the opening, the blade punctured his armor cleanly and through the upper-right of his chest. The monster kicked the full-metal knight with enough force to send him backwards quite a distance, that is, if someone didn't catch him...Well...sort of

 

"Jesus Christ, this man is a biggu'n" A male with a somewhat southern accent said as he was holding the downed knight, though his back was bending a little bit "Eh...Little help? Please?!"

 

"Send him to medics, now!" Another person yelled out

 

"Awright guys, let's take bastard out!" Someone roared. Eventually, from different distances to other people taking refuge and cover in nearby buildings, people had converged all on the monster's position. Ivan had walked next to the knight-character and said, In Russian,

 

"Alexey, you did good" He walked toward the machine, with Vera still sitting on his shoulders, gaining more attention from other people.

 

"Warning" A female robotic voice said "First level defense failed, high-level hostiles, initiating phase 2"

 

"Is this fucking dragon ball?!" Some fighter yelled out in the distance as some small claw-like flying probes started to surround the monster. It wasn't until that the 'eyes' of the probes started to glow, as well as the tips, and a barrier had been placed around the machine. The form of the boss had also shifted, completely removing any elements of it once being human and having some sort of bladed tail grow out in the back. In short, this caused most if not all of the fighters to stare blankly at the development...

 

"This is going to take a while" Was the generalized comment everyone thought of...

 

Far from the battle, a tall man, black and white like a movie in the old days, saw the stop at a certain point of the neighborhood. Several people were standing at the border like guards as they let him in without a second though. He walked through the borderline and began to go to where hell was taking place. He pulled out his Bec De Corbin and held it over his shoulders while whistling a melancholic tune in the rain.

 

-Jonah's POV-

 

First it was her, then it was Ira, and now Anna, that were now playthings to a psychotic, lustful giant. Oh, and as for the punishment Anna was going to receive...

 

"Oh fuck no!" Anna screamed out in horror as she was stuck in a rectangular, empty glass fish tank with an octopus...A rather big one at that. There was a secondary container which was right next to the on Anna was in. Ira, the inhabitant of the other one, was fighting off a very aggressive rat with a toothpick. As Anna was banging against the glass-walls and screaming at Koko to let her out, the octopus crept up behind her and, without mercy, tentacle-raped her. The slimy, long, and strong tentacles wrapped themselves around Anna's wrists and legs, locking her of any movement to escape or fight back. Then, not only did the appendages started to grope her breasts, but also penetrated her vagina.

 

As she was screaming out for mercy and help, she was also moaning in pleasure while crying a little bit. In her own mind, Anna was purely disgusted by the foul smelling and slimy-texture of the octopus. She was twitching and shivering, had goose bumps and was being absolutely traumatized by the punishment. Meanwhile, outside the tank, as one may figure, Koko was witnessing the entire event and was smirking contently. "Remember Ira, if you want to get out, kill the rat and save the princess in the castle next to you and then the one inside of mine" Koko placed the antidote right next to the containers, open and on its side "Good luck my little pets!" She moved away from the hentai and battle sequence and turned her attention to Jonah, who was obediently sitting down on the table. Koko patted her on the head gently, grabbed her and carried her in an open palm, and went to the bedroom.

 

The bedroom...was surprisingly normal and larger than expected. It definitely had the atmosphere of a girl's room while maintaining some type of maturity. While it did in fact have stuffed animals here and there, standard stuff like a dresser and mirror along with a television and whatnot, the coloring was plain overall and the bed was quite large, definitely for at least 2 people, more if you wanted to, and it had quite the fluffy texture. Jonah was dropped onto the soft bed sheet and she practically sank into it, both metaphorically and literally. The sweet scent of the bed caused Jonah to slightly become...more involved with it as she spread her arms out and just felt the wonder of the clouds and sweets...While over the eyes of a crazy person.

 

Koko, while Jonah was enjoying her peace time, was going through her desk and found a bottle that had small pills in it. Smiling at her retrieval, she went towards the now-blissful Jonah and jumped onto the bed. Jonah was sitting in between her legs and she noticed the smile Koko had on her, which immediately snapped the small woman into reality. "Err...Koko? What are you going to do?" The pink female unscrewed the top of the bottle, put one small into her hand, cracked it open to empty the contents of it and lowered her hand to Jonah's position.

 

"Eat it" As much as Jonah would've said anything about the suspicious item, the pill contents would've gone down her throat anyway, as such, she reluctantly went to the palm and ate some of the unknown substance. Somehow, despite past experiences with 'medicine', the substance actually did not actually make Jonah's throat dry, leave some undesirable taste on the tongue, or, in other words, didn't make her want to throw up. Instead, the taste was quite mild and adequate and for some odd reason, even though she felt it go through her mouth and stomach, it felt like the substance actually got absorbed...And not the kind of digestion or break-down by enzymes. The type of absorption felt like the 'medicine' completely went through her entire body in an instant. "Oh right, almost forgot" Koko lowered her other hand toward Jonah, and somehow, her clothing, even her undergarments, were all taken within a few seconds.

 

Most people would have covered themselves in embarrassment, but after all she had gone through, and knowing who the hell is above her, Jonah knew it was fruitless and just stood there and at least tried not to look embarrassed. Though she was beginning to be red, it was not from her own anxiety of being naked in front of an insane lesbian who may or may not be a sadist who might murder her brother in cold blood...If she can. Jonah had dropped herself on all fours as her redness became more apparent and her body, like most shrinking incidents, began to burn like someone ignited a burning man bonfire inside of her. Except this time, instead of actually shrinking, she actually grew.

 

The growing process was relatively slow, but it was consistent. Eventually it stopped when Jonah had reached about half of Koko's height. Due to Jonah's positioning, she was laying forward on top of Koko's groin area. At this point, Koko would have said some sort of joke of some sort, but instead she didn't. The pink-haired girl picked up the child-sized Jonah, with ease, and she sat at the edge of the bed while Jonah sat on her lap like a child. Koko wrapped her arms around Jonah, held her close, and cuddled her while smelling her hair slightly.

 

The scene that had just been witnessed was one that, in context, was quite adorable and cute...If one would forget all the animosities or crazy stuff Koko committed. Otherwise, it was a very nice and peaceful moment that went undisturbed for quite a long stretch of time. In this moment of time, Jonah had no qualms about it and completely accepted it by embracing Koko back, seemingly forgetting all the stress she had been put through. This warm and calm feeling is quite reminiscent to what a child would be to a caring mother.

 

While Koko and Jonah were having a happy time together, Ira had miraculously defeated the rat, completely piercing and bludgeoning the thing to death, and now had entered the hentai-cage. "Anna, are you still conscious!" Ira yelled out as she witnessed a partially broken Anna still being invaded by an octopus. It was quite a poor sight and Ira retaliated against the Japanese beast. "I'll turn ya' into sushi you little shit!" Ira's red eyes menacingly glowed as she punched her hands together and ran toward the octopus...Who had sprayed black ink into her face. "Son of a-!" Ira ran in a random direction and was constricted by the octopus by the abdomen. To counter this, Ira raised her arm over her head and elbow struck the tentacle, causing a massive indention and for it to bleed slightly. This pattern continued and the octopus let go of its aggressive victim.

 

Due to her blindness, Ira took a deep breathe and yelled out, "Anna! Directions! Now!" Despite Anna being partially broken, Ira's ear-shattering yell broke her out of her state, somehow. Anna look toward Ira from her direction and saw that she was covered in ink and that she was facing the other direction,

 

"Turn around!" Ira turned around and faced the octopus, then ran at it. One of the beast's tentacles came in from the upper right "Your upper-left!" Ira clenched her fist and punched the oncoming tentacle and continued to run at an amazing rate. Then three tentacles came at her, one from the front-left, one from the upper left and the last from the lower right. "All sides! Move!" Due to Ira's close distance from the Octopus's head, all of the tentacles had missed their mark and Ira was nearing the head "Strike!" Ira jumped and drop-kicked the head, causing massive damage, but not taking it out, but it did make it let go of Anna.

 

Anna, while still on the, ground, look toward Ira and screamed "Keep hitting it!" Despite the surface of the body being slimy, Ira managed to grab onto it and dug her fingers into the skin and started to punch the head with all of her might. Little by little, the beast started to slow down and started to move around erratically, attempting to get Ira off. A tentacle came up behind Ira, "Behind!" Before the tentacle could make contact, Ira took one final strike and actually punched through the skin and into the head of the octopus, causing it to stop moving.

 

Even though a hit like that probably might not actually kill the octopus outright, whatever works, works. Anna looked at Ira at astonishment of her strength and ability. She tried to get up, but due to the hentai-session she just had, her legs were not functioning correctly and she kept falling over. She decided to crawl over to Ira while calling out to her, "Ira? Sorry, but, can you help me up?" Ira looked towards the direction of Anna's voice and started to walk towards her to help her out. Unfortunately due to her blindness, Ira accidentally stepped on Anna's back "Ouch. You're on top of me" Ira stepped to the side

 

"Sorry, can't see shit" Ira guessed on where to grab Anna and just grabbed where she could. And of course, out of all of the places she grabs, or at least the place she is grabbing to hold Anna up.
"Ira, you're grabbing my boobs" As a test, Ira squeezed the area she was grabbing several times and noticed the firm, yet softness of it. Although in most cases, or at least in Japan-style cases, this action could've caused redness/ blushing by way of either embarrassment or pleasure, however, due to the tentacle-porn Anna just went through she felt nothing from it and was only pissed off. "Ira!" The red-headed woman stopped groping Anna and lifted her up to her shoulders instead of carrying off to the side.

 

"Sorry, just wanted to check" Ira said blankly as she awaited Anna's directions. Anna noticed her tone, but said nothing, as she pointed out where to escape from and where to go to reach the antidote Koko had so gratefully left behind.

 

Because her leg's had recovered, Anna was dropped off of Ira's shoulders and she grabbed two of the pills within the bottle. She broke open both the pills in half, giving the first pill's contents to Ira and then the second pill to herself. Surprisingly enough, the contents didn't make the consumers want to throw up, but instead made them felt...Euphoric and fuzzy inside. Both of them grew slowly but surely, eventually making them jump off of the table-top onto the ground to get more room to grow. Both managed to get back to their original heights...More or less. Anna took a deep sigh,

 

"Finally, we are back to normal" She noticed the clothing folded and left on the couch "At least she left our clothing here" Then she noticed that the ink from the octopus was still on Ira's eyes. Without saying a word, Anna went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel to clean Ira up. When she did, Ira blinked several times to adjust to the lighting and then looked around her immediate area. She looked down at Anna and then petted her head,

 

"Being this tall feels weird now" Anna grabbed the clothing on the couch and both of them dressed up in their original clothing. Anna grabbed the bottle of pills and both of them entered Koko's bedroom.

 

-Jade's POV-

 

Time slowed to a crawl as the giantess' fingers were practically trapped around him. Jade had no idea what he could in such conditions. There were so many ways he could've avoided the situation he was in, but he had to suddenly become paralyzed just by the opponent's pressure. In all honesty, Jade himself knew he lacked the experience of death in a fight, and as such, it was his downfall. Even though he has fought many people, none came close to the amount of fear or brutality to this particular event. It was quite an embarrassment.

 

As his final movement, Jade attempted to move to the right and strike the giant from the side. Although he witnessed how the monster moved and its abilities, the amount of bodies and the firepower they possessed, what he could do was most likely in vain; he had to at least do something. But...

 

When he was trying to move out of the way, Jade was grabbed by his left arm, stopping him in his tracks, and he was kneed straight into the chest. The force was so powerful that he went flying through the air, with his left arm becoming detached, blood flew through the air and he dropped his gun in the process. Jade hit the ground with a resounding thud as he continued moving through the corpse party of dead soldiers.

 

Jade coughed up an absurd amount of blood and it stained the maid dress he was wearing. He could feel that he was internally bleeding and his vision was fading in and out. He would be feeling pain at this instance, but he didn't...Might be the adrenaline. In the distance, he saw the giant put his arm into her mouth and chew it up. He saw a lump go through her throat and she licked her lips in pleasure. She smiled as her penis started to get harder...It appears that this thing loves what she does. The giant looked toward Jade and stared lustfully and dreadfully as she started walking towards her, completely crushing all of the dead bodies and weaponry completely flat that were in her path.

 

Jade grabbed his pistol in his right hand, even though it was shaking violently, and started firing frantically. Most of the bullets, due to piss poor aiming, missed their mark, but due to the size of the target some did hit their target, but was immediately negated by the regeneration. Jade fired so much that he started to dry fire the gun and tried to reach for another magazine, but he couldn't due to his shaking hand...and the fact he had one hand. He bit down on his tongue so much it bleed, but it reduced the amount of fear controlling him and he managed to get another magazine loaded in.

 

That was when someone came out of absolute nowhere and held Jade's arm down. Jade looked up to see who it was and saw that Eve was there with him...it was actually Eve and not Adam due to the green eye. Another person came from behind, one who was wearing a brown-hard lab coat, pants, and black hard shoes, was pale, completely unmaintained brown hair, and had the grin of interest plastered on his face which gave off an even larger hostile atmosphere than the monster. For some reason he was carrying a great sword with odd markings inscribed into it resembling cracks while appearing to be made out of some sort of unrecognizable material. Jade recognized who this man was, "Dmitri, you crazy Siberian doctor! What in the world are you-"Dmitri held a finger to his mouth as he stared at the giantess, who had stopped moving,

 

"I can't believe that little girl decided to create this memory, maybe because I was around the neighborhood" The man had a mellow and calm voice, yet if one had sharp enough senses, the voice had some old burning hate and memories behind it. Another person came from behind, this one was a heavily built and tall black man who had red eyes and carried a war hammer whose head was larger than a typically hammer head. What he was wearing was akin to what the soldiers around the ground were wearing "Gabriel" Jade said under his breathe as yet another, and the last person, came from behind. This one was a person Jade didn't know, but somehow looked familiar. The person was a semi-short pale Asian female who had black twin tails, deep light-blue eyes, and had a blank expression on her. Her equipment was similar to the other soldiers, except it not only looked lighter, but also had an insignia on the shoulders, like the person was, presumably, the head/ captain of all the soldiers. The weapon she held looked similar to a quarterstaff except it was black with blue markings all over it. Jade looked closer at the person's face and then realized, after imaging Tech's face over hers, "What the hell she looks like Tech!"

 

Jade's exclamation was ignored by everyone as the unnamed woman and Gabriel approached the giantess. Dmitri pointed at the giant and yelled out, "Eve, Say hello to your older sister!" Jade's mouth was open agape as Eve looked towards her 'older sister',

 

"My...Sister?" Eve questioned with the same monotone voice as she stood next to the good doctor. The giantess ran at the two allies and the both of them met each other on even ground. While they were fighting to the death, Dmitri threw his great sword at Jade's side and opened up his lab coat which revealed lines of semi-glowing syringes lined the inside of his coat. He grabbed one of them and injected it into his right arm. Temporarily, he winced in pain as the form of his arm started to change into something molten-rock like. He stopped being in pain as he turned around and touched the stub of Jade's missing arm.

 

Jade screamed out in pain as the doctor cauterized the wound closed with his weird mutated arm. When he let go, the stub was burned tight "That should do the trick" He reached into his lab coat, pulled out two syringes, Jade was injected with both of them and in an instant he dropped to the ground and was screaming out in pain while holding himself in a fetus position, "This is going to need time" He turned around "Now are you guys aiming at the nape of the-" Before he could react, he saw Gabriel's huge body being flung at him. Due to how sudden it was, Dmitri was knocked over and trapped by the large guardian.

 

Over to where the unnamed woman was, her supposed quarterstaff apparently was an energy-based weapon that had the ability to change weapon forms because currently she is fighting with a war-axe type weapon. Also she had just cut off the right hand of the giantess, making her roar out in pain. In retaliation, the giantess swung her arm at the woman who narrowly avoided it by quickly ducking under the arc. She then stabbed the arm and did a large slash before retreating backwards from the giant's range, staggering the giant slightly.

 

The red-headed devourer looked at her arm and it already started to heal while the hand that got lobbed off was slowly recovering. Then, the worst had come. The once mindless beast that had originally fought by just charging and swinging mindlessly had actually took a stance, a proper one at that, and it was somewhat like a boxer's. The unnamed woman was incredibly cautious of this new tactic as she exchanged her close-range abilities for ranged ones. She pointed her staff like a rifle at the red-eyed killer and the end of the rifle glowed. Before the shot could be made, the already fast fighter moved less like a beast and more like an actually competent fighter. The woman's eyes widened in surprise as she fired, missed, and was now trying to avoid the force of the giant's fists of fury.

 

The carnivorous giant then dropped to the ground and did a fast sweep kick. Bodies were crushed under the leg and several others were carried along with it. The woman, by using the quarterstaff's firing function as leverage, jumped high into the air and redirected her entire body to adjust her aim at the giant. Unfortunately, this was a fatal mistake.

 

In the short amount of time it took the woman to readjust her body to aim, the red-headed giant had already begun to reach for her. At this distance, the woman fired again and the shot had gone straight through the palm of the hand, through the arm, and out the shoulder, but the monster still kept moving. The woman was grabbed by the giantess in such a way, it caused the woman to drop her weapon. Immediately, she was directed towards the penis. "Oi! Fuck no!" The woman screamed out "Dmitri! Gabriel! Get over here and help!"

 

Over to where the others are, Eve was carrying the big guardian with ease, set him down, and she picked up Dmitri with no effort. "Papa, are you ok?" She asked as Dmitri smirked,

 

"I've had worse" Gabriel regained his bearings and got right back up

 

"That was embarrassing" He said as he charged at the giant with war-hammer in hand.

 

Just when the woman was being pressed against the penis, Gabriel came up from behind and smashed his hammer into the shin so hard that the leg practically shattered into pieces. This off-set the giant's balance and she fell down to the ground with a resounding thud, and a ear shattering scream of pain. Despite this, she still did not let go of the woman. "Gabriel, help me out here!" She yelled out as Gabriel went to double-tap the giant by hitting her in the temple of the head.

 

Due to the giant's quick recovery time, Gabriel wasn't able to get a hit in and was almost grabbed by the giant. When he avoided the attack he swung his hammer at the hand and actually broke some of the joints. "Not enough!" Then immediately, Gabriel was backhanded clear across the room and stopped after landing and scrapping across the bloodied floor and corpses. His condition was unknown, but he is partially alive. Dmitri stood up and started walking toward the horny giantess with his fiery arm. That was when he stopped midway and decided to watch what would happen next. He pulled out a series of syringes and started to inject himself with them while watching the show.

 

The unnamed woman looked at her downed teammate and was now looking at the erected penis of the futanari, "Dmitri you sadistic perverted lazy piece of shit, do something other than watching with scientific interest!" The woman who had a poker face earlier screamed in such a sharp tone, it was quite surprising, yet refreshing for some reason. She was then pressed and rubbed against the penis until it became fully elongated and started leaking pre-cum. She was beginning to bleed and the sounds of bones cracking could be heard "Argh! This fucking hurts and it reeks of death! Dmitri! A goddamn vacation is in order if I live! Specifically a paid – Gah -!" A particularly bone-chilling snapping sound was heard as the woman's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp.

 

Dmitri whistled as the woman's unmoving body hit the ground and the giantess faced him with the penis out in all of it's glory "This was one of the most questionable thing I have ever conceived" Then he looked at the woman's body

 

"Hospital...coverage..." She choked out before completely falling unconscious from the pain,

 

"Well at least she's still alive...After I resuscitate her" He stared at the giantess with eyes filled with awareness while she stared at him with eyes of fury with teeth clenching "I know you remember me. Do you want a shot at me?" He taunted her to come at him "Let's go at it...Do you want to disappoint your younger sister?" The furious giantess ran at Dmitri and swung straight at him. Even though it was a particularly fast punch with a high amount of power, Dmitri just stood there, took the entire brunt of it, and the ground beneath and behind him took the force wave as his feet became planted into the ground.

 

With his mutated hand, Dmitri touched the attacking hand and released a large concentration of fire that had practically incinerated the flesh and meat to the bone right up to the elbow. The giant quickly removed her hand from it's position and then did a sweeping kick. Dmitri balled up his regular hand, twisted his hips and feet, which tore through the flooring, and struck the shin. With the velocity the leg was going plus Dmitri's strength; the bone, despite being many times durable and stronger than a human bone, completely shattered in two and the giant's leg actually went flying as the remainder of the leg continued going in the direction it was moving. Yet again, a blood curdling scream encompassed the entire room.

 

With the giantess' combat ability hindered, it would have been understandable and needed to retreat. But she didn't. With a burning wrath in her heart plus the fact she couldn't run away even if she wanted too, the red-headed beast continued to fight to the end. Then Dmitri smiled,

 

"Ah, I can fully experience how you took care of Gabriel and Ene (The woman now has a name) and all of the soldiers that entered the cage" Then he started to laugh, not maniacally, but out of realization "I'm not sure if you were just too strong or we are too weak...Maybe both, but, you're about to face a bigger threat than me" He bowed down slightly while pointing in Jade's direction "Thank you for letting me talk and not attacking me. Now that you probably recovered most of your injuries, you may now die a quick death"

 

Over in Jade's corner, where Eve was tending to him, his eye's opened up and his usual green eyes were glowing. In some places on his skin from places like his head and hands, were revealing green-like markings resembling cracks or fissures. In an instant he jumped back to his feet and he instinctively grabbed the great sword and held it strongly while donning on a face of perfect calmness while retaining passive aggressiveness.

 

"Okay you red-headed futanari" The great sword then started to become layered by green crack markings like what Jade has and it started to somewhat glow green as well. "Round 2!" He ran at the giantess while Dmitri walked backwards many paces. The way Jade ran with the sword was by holding the sword to his side toward the ground, but not touching it like some movies and games do. Around the time Jade had gotten to the giant, she had already recovered her lost body parts and she tried a fast punch at the charging green powerhouse.

 

At that instance, Jade's sword positioning went from low to the ground to high in the air to do a downward diagonal slash. When the fist contacted with the blade, the hand was slice apart like butter to a heated knife as the hand was not only cut through, but also melted to a high rate, even through the bone. The blade struck the ground and partially melted through it as the hand just stood there, cut in two, while the giant stared in shock, awe, and trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

When both recovered, Jade completely had the first strike as he went past the outstretched arm and attempted to slash at either the leg or abdomen. At the same time, the giantess tried to knee him for getting too close. At that moment, Jade swung his sword which not only sliced the knee-cap off 'cleanly' but also dug deep into the stomach and practically into the internal organs. Due to the loss of balance, the giantess fell to the ground and Jade moved forward between her legs to avoid the fall. With what he would assume was the weak spot, Jade climbed on top of the titan, ran to the nape of the neck, and swung swung his great sword at the back of the neck three times and an impalement for good measure.

 

Dmitri clapped his hands as he raised his hand over to Eve, "Eve! How do you feel about seeing your big sister and then witnessing her untimely death?" Eve ran over to the two and simply said,

 

"I don't feel anything" With her usual blank expression, Dmitri face palmed,

 

"Ah...Emotional values are still an issue to you" But then he recalled something "Wait, someone told me you love stomping on tiny cities and people and being a giant monsters...and other size-related stuff"

 

Eve stared at Dmitri before replying, "That is only because Tech's experimental virtual reality room caused changes in psychological and even physical variables in a living being. It is not natural, only artificial"


"But you still like it"


"Yes I do enjoy it" Eve still had her blank face, but at least she was honest. The entire time they were conversing with each other, Jade was just standing there with sword still in the neck. The green markings that covered both the sword and Jade disappeared as he fell over completely unconsciously.

 

"I wonder if I should let him keep the ability..." Dmitri wondered as the entire world fractured and then disappeared in an instant.

 

...

 

Jade opened his eyes and saw that he was looking at Yukiko's smiling face, "Hello sleepy head" He was taped on the forehead by her finger "Be glad I was nice enough to give you some help after your poor performance in handing a giant. So much for handing a giant with ease"

 

"That was apart of some super-weapon research type facility you crappy little god-girl" Jade snapped as he tried to raise his head from the lap, but was stopped by Yukiko's finger.

 

"Hm...Can I ask you something?"


"What?"


"Can you be my personal maid?" The male in maid clothing frowned a little at the offer and then questioned why in the world a goddess needed a maid...and then he realized how logic works in these cases and the appeal of maids,

 

"What do I get out of it?"

 

"You get to continue your story with a goddess" Jade was contemplating a little bit about the offer until he made an ultimatum,

 

"I'll have to talk to my sister first, but I'll leave that offer in mind" The albino girl clapped her hands together

 

"Great!" Somehow, someway, the cross-dressing maid was flung through the air and landed somewhere completely different. For whatever reason, all he could see was some white flesh-like...

 

"Am I shrunk again!?" He yelled out before he looked around his immediate area, which showed that he was normal size in a normal room, and now in this instance, "Who the hell grew into a giant?!" He took a deep whiff of the skin of the giantess, presumably, and had a disappointed look on his face "Dang it"

End Notes:

The next chapter will be about the destruction of mini-earth by Bridgett and Kawai...Mainly because of certain issues while writing it. In short, a .5 chapter coming up

Chapter 12.5: When the world ended by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

No internet = Unhappiness. Also, at the  the time of this note there is exactly 16969 read counts...PERFECT.

Bridgett stared down at the earth itself with such intensity that everyone that saw the eyes froze in place and held their breathe in anticipation and fear of what action will take place next. She was contemplating, in apparent deep thought, about which country to give Kawai to eat.

 

"You know I'm going to eat all of them, right?" Kawai interrupted Bridgett's line of thought. The red head looked at her blonde companion and was momentarily flustered,

 

"Oh, err...Right" Bridgett went for the first country she was looking at, Japan, and reached for it.

 

-Japan POV-

 

There was a man on top of the observation deck of Tokyo Tower looking straight up at the sky to witness an impossible event that is occurring all over the world. He was sitting down, messing with his laptop while wearing a gasmask to prevent sickness and nausea from the deadly toxic gas in the air. When a shadow loomed over the entire peaceful country, except the building he lives in, the man stared at the blurred image through his optic lenses.

 

"I wonder how my other self is doing in the actual world" He said as a child's hand, much greater in size than the country itself, dug it's fingers under the island nation, causing an earthquake unlike anything anyone who had lived their entire lives in Japan has ever experienced. While the tower was falling to its end, he city was becoming unraveled; The fissures that were created became so deep and wide, that people could actually see the ocean through themassive cracks.

 

The man stood up. "One last time to stretch out my legs...It has been quite a long time since I did" While the tower was at an angle, the man jumped off of the observation deck and ran down the red metal frame of the collapsing tower which was bending and twisting in all sorts of angles. Despite the challenge of avoiding the obstacles and nearly falling off several times due to continuous vibrations throughout the earth, the man made it to the bottom of the tower, with aching joints and legs, while chaos ensued all around him.

 

Even though the entire place became hellish to maintain balance on, the man managed to stay still relatively well. He looked up at the sky and saw the yellow hungry eyes of a blonde little girl. "Well, I got to say, out of all the ways I died, I didn't think getting devoured by a hungry little girl was an option, but then again...." She opened her mouth, revealing a deep abyss of a mouth, teeth far larger than any mountain, and a carnivorous tongue that was eager to feed by how much it was salivating. In fact, a drop of saliva slid off of the tongue and impacted the country like the largest bomb raid in history.

 

The drop of saliva immediately flattened all of the cities in its path and flooded nearby areas. Large cities that prospered and bolstered their magnificent size were leveled into nothingness and dense forests and mountain ranges became mere forgotten memories. Due to the size difference between the giants and the microscopic people, the saliva did much more damage than expected.

 

The sheer size of the tsunami of saliva left nothing standing, even mountains, as buildings were completely broken down out of extinction, people melted to the point that no blood remains, and the remains of once beautiful scenery were a utter flat lifeless wet wasteland. Eventually the large saliva flood faltered when it got near the man's city, but it still impacted it. Even a relative thin layer was deadly for the populace and environment.

 

The man, who saw the pure border line edge of the saliva flood, witnessed the effects the saliva had on the environment first hand. Buildings were collapsing in quick succession due to the breaking power of the saliva's enzymes. people were falling down due to their feet or legs becoming afflicted with a painful breakdown and they would instantly die by falling face first into the deadly liquid. No amount of cover protected anyone, from cars becoming dissolved to buildings becoming leveled, it was imminent extinction. Considering this was from saliva alone, it cannot be even fathomed on what stomach acid could due or what the power of the taste buds and teeth could inflict.

 

Upon the nation of Japan, a shadow fell on the entire nation as a sharp horrendous breathe blew through the lands, causing some of the saliva to fly through the air and causing more unconventional mayhem or causing some cities to fly off of the world and onto Bridgett's absurdly large world crushing palm. A pink tongue, with enough power to destroy entire planets and maybe even the sun, touched down onto the border of Japan, easily breaking it apart, and slowly dragging across the landscape like some sadistic playful goddess.

 

From where the man stood, he saw a dreadfully gigantic pink wall heading straight for his city at an ungodly rate. The ground was becoming even more undone and a morbidly sweet scent invaded the noses of anyone still alive, except the man. Knowing full well of his fate, the man just sat down and started to count,

 

"1...2...3...4...5..." The tongue was now practically on top of the city, the taste buds being incredibly prominent and the saliva on the tongue, plus debris of the land and cities plastered on it, glistened in the light "Well that was quick" The speed of the tongue moved faster than the sounds of destruction could be heard. At the very least, the man didn't feel any pain. His last thoughts were, "I blame Yukiko for this"

 

Japan had disappeared completely from Bridgett's palm and completely transferred to Kawai's tongue, leaving a trail of saliva to remain on the hand, with some debris left over. The blonde little girl swished around the broken country in her mouth, savoring or tasting what sort of country Japan tasted like. It didn't take much time for the nation to become completely broken down by enzymes, disappointing Kawai with how much it lasted, and she swallowed.

 

"So, how was it?" Bridget asked. Although Kawai didn't express it through facial features,

 

"Weird, sweet and...interesting all at the same time" Kawai looked down at the small world in its damaged glory and had an interesting thought, "Bridgett, I want you to eat something with me for once" Before Bridgett could say anything, Kawai reached out to Asia and dug her fingers around the general area of Russia.

 

...

 

Upon my experiences of earth, I have never encountered such a more lethal and surreal scene than what I am seeing. Fingers that could easily crush entire countries within mere moments reached around the entirety of my homeland, and maybe even more nations. The god palm cloaked the already dim lighting of my area to near eclipse and around me was the earth shattering into many pieces.

 

I pull out my bottle of vodka, drank it, pulled out a cigarette and lit it on fire as I managed to passively puff out my last smoke in an ending world.

 

"I have lived for many years...at least I went out in an unexpected way" The older Russian gentlemen said out loud in his native language. Not only was the entire country collapsing upon itself, but, for whatever reason, an absurd amount of wind blew through the entire nation, leading a wall of frost and debris to cripple the land "Ah..." He breathed out a puff of smoke that was true art "Fuck, this is worse than last winter" The man was overtaken by the irregular cold storm and immediately died, but not without releasing a glorious middle finger right up toward the sky while grinning.

 

...

 

Because of a lack of gentleness and haphazard handling, the large country had already started to become broken into a pile of indistinguishable dirt. The speed of which Kawai moved the country wasn't reassuring as some microscopic cities and forests fell off of the border of the earth and plummeted down toward the infinite abyss that was the real world. Kawai roughly placed the country in the palm of her free hand and got Bridgett to get down on her knees.

 

"Say ah~" The red head complied and opened her mouth wide as Kawai tilted her hand to let the country slide onto the tongue. The country had struck the tongue at such an angle that the back end of the country had folded over on top of the part that crashed onto the tongue first. In short, the land collapsed on itself.

 

Automatically, Bridgett pushed her tongue to the roof of the mouth, completely snuffing out all forms of life and any significant details to tell dirt from everything else, and swallowed. To Bridgett, Russia was a very light snack and was embarrassingly unsatisfying in both filling and taste. She dropped her tongue out, "How can you eat this stuff?" Kawai reached down and aimed at North America, specifically, the united states.

 

-Chamber of the eight generals-

 

Due to forlorn hope and plain giving up, practically everyone went along with Jaune's idea of sex and orgy to commemorate the last days of earth...and to lose your virginity if you haven't done so. The only one's who didn't do so were Murasaki, who was just sitting there staring at Nilo's laptop on...questionable topics, Roan and Aka were too bust beating each other up a quarter to death, apparently it was a final battle to the death to see who was better, and Nilo was sucking the breast of a taller woman...You'd be damned to know that it is not willingly. Shiro and Cheren were still having rough sex and as for Jaune and Cairo...

 

Aka was holding Roan by the shirt with fist near his face when he saw Jaune sitting on Cairo's lap, facing him, he grabbed Cairo's collar and both of their lips connected to each other. At the time, Jaune was closing his eyes and Cairo was presumably asleep during the entire affair.

 

"What in the actual fuck?" Aka whispered to himself in disbelief as Roan looked over to where he was staring at, dumbfounded

 

"Hey, what...Oh" Roan's mind practically fractured when he saw the random gay romance. Then both of them immediately recovered from the moment,

 

"Why..." Both of them were saying at the same time "In the hell aren't we surprised" With both of them blanked faced, Roan grabbed the distracted Aka by the shirt and pounded him in the face before the red man elbowed him in the stomach and was now grappling him to continue the onslaught with knees to the stomach.

 

Murasaki saw the gay scene and immediately waved it off as nothing special "Is Cairo even awake? And didn't Jaune just kiss a woman?" Then he made a random guess "Oh bi-sexual with a childhood friend...How many times have I seen that?" He returned back to his laptop of questionable topics and pictures.

 

Jaune released his lips from his best friend, strings of saliva between the lips, as he embraced his tall friend tightly "At least I got to do that before we all die" The entire place began to vibrate and break apart violently as an earth shattering rumbling is heard throughout the air and intense shockwaves made it near-impossible to keep ones balance.

 

Even though the entire structure is well fortified, it is no match for the power of tera-sized little girls, and, slowly, the entire place started to fall apart. All 8 of the generals, despite some of them doing last-minute final actions or sleeping, got their act together. This caused the workers to do the same as well, even if they were in the middle of sex.

 

All of them, higher and lower ranks alike, with pants zipped up, uniforms adjusted to at least look presentable, and with the scent of either sexual spirit and roughhousing on them, saluted simultaneously.

 

Cheren and Shiro yelled at the same time, "It has been a pleasure working with you all!"

 

"Sir yes sir!" All of them responded as the entire country broke into pieces.

 

........

 

Kawai was a bit more careful this time as the country did not immediately start to degrade into an indecipherable mess. She gently placed in onto her palm and went to Bridgett whom was sitting there obediently. Without a spoken word she opened her mouth, stretched out her tongue, and Kawai slid the country slowly onto the pink slimy land mass. Before the miniaturized freedom land completely landed on the new world, "Bridgett, don't close your mouth" Kawai grinned playfully as the land completely fell squarely onto the tongue which immediately twitched, causing damage visual to even the blond little girl.

 

Bridgett sat there for a moment, wondering what her friend was planning on doing, when her mind completely stopped operating. Kawai, with tongue out first, locked lips with her red haired friend. The ravenous little girl easily conquered both the green and pink lands in a one sided affair. Unfortunately, the strongest nation in the world couldn't even last even a measly three seconds, but at the least the mischievous little girl can mess with the emotions of her anxious companion.

 

With the country practically being reduced to nothing but the basic compounds of minerals or nutrients in the midst of the foreplay, all that matter was how much Kawai decided to completely overwhelm the senses and imagination of Bridgett. In short...Overkill with lasting effects.

 

Mercilessly, with nothing held back, Kawai's tongue did not just stop from dominating one pink base, but all of Bridgett's bases, that could be physically reached by Kawai's tongue, belongs to her. Roof of the mouth, top, bottom, behind, and front of the teeth, and striking down the tongue numerous times and the sides of the mouth repeatedly. And this was just one strike zone. Kawai, while invading the mouth, decided to go for the lower parts. It actually wasn't that significant because all Kawai did was embrace Bridgett tightly, with the only different is Kawai's hand placement toward the southern hills.

 

Bridgett, covered in goose bumps, red with love, compassion, and fulfilled desire, with eyes presenting the escaped soul of her once intact piece of mind, had slouched backwards once Kawai unlocked their lips. The blonde gently laid Bridgett to the ground onto her side and she went to the table for one last run.

 

She looked over to Yukiko and Katana, which currently Katana was on the bed hugging a body-pillow and Yukiko was sitting off to the side with a full-sized Jade in maid clothing sleeping on her lap while stroking the cross dresser's hair. "Hey Yukiko! Lower the table to ground level!" The albino goddess looked toward Kawai and smirked,

 

"Oh, so you want to mimic what me and Katana do daily?" Without a single gesture, the table had immediately dropped down to floor level, with walls still containing the oceans. If one had strong enough equipment, or if anyone could see properly beyond even halfway up the legs, even the most hardened, bravest, or fearless person would have shit their pants in astonishment and denial at how truly puny their lives were. Kawai took a little step toward the grounded earth, just a little step, and this insignificant action caused an earthquake that broke the Richter scale in half...It seems the table had a lack of shock absorbtion.

 

The blonde, practically, god-like little girl stood over the earth, arms crossed, and pondered what to do. From what she recalled from Katana and Yukiko's open experiences, they had used all physically possible and absolutely absurd plays with various cities and worlds of different sizes and shapes. After a bit of thinking, and looking at her yellow-socked feet, she came to a decision. Stomp the world out of existence.

 

She reached down and pulled off both of her socks and threw them at the sides of the unconscious red-head. She stared down the earth and commanded Yukiko, "Remove the walls" When the walls fell apart, an insignificant layer of water spilled out and covered the pure bottom part of Kawai's soles. Though cool, it was ignorable and the blonde little god planted the ball of her foot far north onto Greenland.

 

As much as the dreadful scene of tsunamis, dropping rain, absurd wind speeds, and another world breaking earthquake that out classed the most major of natural disasters and natural occurrences would be oh so greatly accepted, in this instance, it would be a waste of space. Before anyone could possible, and truly, experience the real pain of the initial final strike of their lives, Kawai dragged the ball of her foot down.

 

In no time at all, land was carried off like a glacier carved through it. People were immediately mixed into the earth as much of the landmass became indefinitely flattened and became stuck to the foot due to the ocean water onto it. In the eyes of many, this fleshy end came in at speeds so ungodly that people didn't even know what killed them at that moment except when they realize it in the afterlife. Nothing slowed the foot down as it made its way clear from what was left of North America and down to South America.

 

She lifted her foot to inspect how much debris got on it and saw half the world crushed onto it. Kawai merely smiled at the thought as she wiped her foot clean and paid attention to the other side of the world. With her other foot, she raised it over the continent of Africa and left it hanging there while drops of water that could constitute as several atomic bombs strapped together struck the land.

 

Entire cities were completely flattened and flushed out from any form of existence. Entire deserts became mucky, darkened, and deformed masses. On the bright side, they have water, on the downside, it's saltwater...that is coming down at velocities that put the orbital space weapon that drops down tungsten rods to shame.

 

After letting the shadow of the world smasher drown Africa in darkness for a little bit, Kawai smashed her foot down and dragged her toes forward into Asia. With a single movement, she sweeped her foot to the left, completely snuffing out Europe and countries out west. Then, she raised her foot up and stomped on the rest of Asia. Returning her foot to its original position, Kawai observed her handiwork.

 

"Even there was a lot of tsunami's, there are some tiny islands that I missed" She turned around and raised her dress up "This should do it~!" She dropped down onto the remains of the earth. Her panties soaked up much of the water and for whatever still remained alive now was did...Oh right, there is one more detail. It appears we all forgot about Antarctica. Well, if anyone wants to know what happened to the desolate wasteland of ice...

 

*Shows a picture of Antarctica being crushed under the private bit of a little girl. Even the coldness of Antarctica did not make Kawai even chilly down there*...It is also amazing how Antarctica even survived the hell that was the inferno.

 

Kawai stood up while touching her wet butt with a pouting face "Now I need some new panties" She looked over to Yukiko, who was now alone with Jade missing and Katana still on the bed "Where did Jade go?"

 

"Oh...Just somewhere special, maybe a happy place" She then pulled out a pair of white panties out of nowhere, balled it up, and tossed it to Kawai.

 

"Ah, thanks!" While Kawai was changing, after she had dried herself, Yukiko looked at her in interest,

 

"So...Are you more into vore or crushing?" Kawai stuck out her tongue,

 

"I like Vore better"

 

Bridgett was still on the ground, still out cold from the sequence of events she just experience and Kawai was still holding onto the body pillow for no inexplicable reason.

 

(WARNING: RANT) (YOU CAN SKIP)

 

Science note: I am no science major and due to my inaccessibility of the internet at the time I wrote this chapter (Or rant, actually, in which I may just leave this in just because) I am pretty sure that at the size the people of Earth are, the actual bacteria that can be witnessed under a microscope can definitely by seen by the tiny people...If anything, the bacteria might be larger than the people to the point of either human size or building size. Who knows? (And considering how tiny humans are compared to Kawai and Bridgett, the size different might actually be even more glaring...To the point of probable nightmares for readers and tiny people alike) Godzilla Bacteria anyone?

 

I fully recognize that I could have included the detail of giant enzymes devouring entire cities and whatnot...But really now, it is already irregular that I have GIANTESS LITTLE GIRLS, the Yuri Loli's, and trap giant(s) Also, really, witnessing bacteria devouring people would be a cool scene to see, but I'm quite unsure if anyone really does want full immersion. If anyone does, I might write some variant of this particular part of the story of just make an entirely different story with TONS of details later. Or of course use your imagination.

You know what, just use your imagination.

I thank anyone who took time to read my little rant and for the next chapter I hope to do...Something productive with chapter. See you later! –From: An inconsistent writer

End Notes:

At the time of this note, I am stuck in the water for inspiration. As such...Well I don't know, read a book?

Chapter 13: Paths converging by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

Finally...After a month and a half, this story is updated. Hallelujah!...I am terribly sorry for the long wait (And unfortunately there might be another) But...Enjoy what I have written thus far.

 

When I write something nonsensical or something that defies logic, it is all (usually) on purpose...Why? Because...Entertainment!

 

 

 

The mechanical beast against approximately 60 different specialists and fighters, some being well-known, others being competent and strong in general, while some were red-shirts, should be able to handle a single foe easily, right? Well…Easier said than done. Also, apparently not...Well at the least the specialists are actually competent and did real damage to the overpowered enemy...But then again, it is an overpowered foe, and the damage it takes is absurd.

 

The continuous rain, now completely overkill and overly unnecessary at this point, was washing away the blood of those who fell in battle while the diminished sounds of even more intensified and concentrated battle for everyone’s lives was occurring. Or, actually, to be specific, the sound of war was dying out quite drastically than what had begun and those still standing were pushing to their limits.

 

The storm and whizzing of bullets slowed to a light rain and crawl, shouting of strong will and profanity turned into screams of pain and even more cursing. People ran across the blinding rain, attempting to get their comrades out while trying to avoid becoming apart of the casualties themselves.

 

Those strong enough, ballsy enough, or fight-starved crazy enough were fighting the powerful foe and were forcing the battle to be close to even ground to gain more time for reinforcements and for those who got ripped to sunders to tend to themselves and the wounded.

 

The flying claw robots that appeared at the beginning of the recent transformation were all downed, which was very much needed considering the nuisance and harm those laser-shooting bastards brought. The unfortunate soldier who ended up becoming the lure for the final boss was miraculously not Ivan, mainly because he was carrying Vera, but a red-shirt, unnamed individual whose features were indistinguishable and only prominent thing on him being the ability to run *really* fast, tons of grenades, and having one of the worst luck in existence.

 

While everyone, who could still stand, was trying to focus fire in the hellish conditions at their target, the man was practically pissing himself, but at least no one could tell in the rain. “Fuck me!” As much as one would determine his nationality or birthright by his accent, no one could possibly even tell, except maybe from America.

 

The mechanical monster pulled out the equivalent of a greatsword blade and swung down, making the runner sidestepped far to the left and throw a sticky grenade into his pursuer’s face. This, specially made stick grenade, caused the monster to roar out in annoyance and pain, because, even though one cannot hear or even expect, the contents of the bomb was actually severely burning the beast.

 

Even through the black abyss of having near zero vision, all of those firing saw what looked like the buildup of an energy surge in the direction of their opponent. Without a single word, and under everyone’s own understanding of when shit will go down, anyone who wasn’t an inanimate object took immediate cover as a blinding light sliced through the dense rainfall that even affected the clouds above.

 

The sun that was covered for quite a while became visible once again as it’s warm piercing light, that would typically incinerate someone from inside due to the weather at the time, became the equivalent of at least some solace for the downed fighters. Anyone could clearly see the damages done to the environment from massive holes in the road, walls, houses, broken telephone polls, and the absurd amount of spent shell cases lying around the place. Yet somehow the daycare didn’t get as much damage as everything else. The injured could clearly see the damages done to all of their comrades, ranging from burn marks to give fire victims a run for their money, bleeding that would kill a person several times over, and just about any injury one would expect without killing the person outright instantly…Then include people with injuries that would kill them, but somehow are still alive...Thank god for armor that works...and maybe partial prosthetics of some sort...The medics too, don't forget the medics.

 

Upon the area of where the foe seemingly self-destructed was the crater where the monster himself lay standing and the body of a severely burned man near the epicenter. Knowing full well that it was not over yet, even the injured took up arms and were ready for a second barrage when a soul and bone chilling atmosphere coursed through the air.

 

Those familiar with this sensation attempted to look to where the man was coming from. Then, from seemingly out of nowhere, next to the soldiers, was a black and white demon-hunting, long-brimmed hat dressed man, whose name still remains as Blank. He carried a Bec De Corbin in one hand, that had two hooks and a spike at the other end of it, and about as tall as the man himself, which was impressive considering the man was tall himself. With his free hand, he took off his pitch black hat by the brim of it and let it hang off of his fingers.

 

His hair was pitch black, his eyes the same definition as the rest of his equipment and he gazed at the enemy who had given trouble to over 60 people in abysmal conditions. He breathed in heavily and let out a big sigh,

 

“This is embarrassing” He insulted everyone with a non-insulting empty, emotionless tone “I thought for sure 60 of you would not be reduced to such shambles. I guess I was wrong” He looked at where Ivan, Alexey, Vera, plus other people who were recognized by the man himself to be at least capable “Even you people…But…” He threw his hat into the air while he gripped his pole-arm with both hands and aimed the spike front-end at the beast. The enemy who had practically given everyone a run for their lives had been at the brink of its end considering the heavy damages visible on its appearence. After recognizing the danger Blank imposed, the beast responded by launching itself quickly at the now-recognized formidable enemy “I don't blame you, and thank you”

 

In Blank’s own thoughts, because he cannot possible say this in the amount of time the beast was charging, “Let me see” Both of them collided with each other, the beast having two long blades on each hand clashing with either side of the hunter’s weapon “How strong” Somehow, the monster’s blades both shattered upon even a few seconds, or milliseconds even, of contact and the man faced the head of his pole-arm at the enemy “You really are” The tail that sprouted out of the beast earlier attempted to sneak attack Blank from behind. Being the one-man army he is, he predicted this action and caught the tail by the corner of his spike and hooks, which actually destroyed the tail in the process. With a quick thrust, the spike of his pole arm went in close to his opponent’s chest, and, due to the mobility of said opponent, the beast attempted to side step to the right to avoid the deadly power of the weapon. With a quick adjustment of his pole-arm, Blank attempted to catch his opponent using the hooks at the butt end of his pole-arm. He failed in catching his foe as the monster went back far away from the initial position.

 

Blank, true to his name, or given title at least, stared at the retreating foe blankly as he face palmed his forehead, sighed, and carried his weapon over the shoulder styled. “Oh in the name of all that is holy, I messed up a little” Then, seemingly flying in the air the entire time, his hat fell back to the ground with no purpose done whatsoever or actually, wasted a perfectly good badass moment, as cliché as it might have been. He rubbed the back of his head and sighed “Come on…This fight has been going on for about, what, 3 chapters? I was supposed to the climactic deux machina and-“ He noticed the eyes of the beast glowing bright red and the entire being glowing bright red and the former silver coloration turning black. Blank tucked his polearm under his armpit while he was clapping unenthusiastically “I have been given enough mediums and media to know where this is going” He re-equipped his weapon and charged at the enemy, spike forward, and confidence unwavering.

 

In an instant, the beast brandished a long red blade of pure death while a concentrated orb of energy focused around the chest area. It charged straight at the also charging man, who had just stopped and held his pole arm straight above his head. Even though the beast knew this might be the finisher that kills it, he wanted to ensure the battle did not prolong too long. For extra insurance, the orb of energy that was building up around the chest area became submerged within the chest itself and the energy was transferred to the blade, which of course turned even more deadly.

 

The beast was swinging his blade horizontal, at a practical blinding speed, when Blank swung the hammer head of his weapon down into the ground. A crack appeared into the ground and a sudden shockwave was felt by anyone around the area, which sent an almost life-draining experience within every living soul. The blade swinging mindless beast that was aggressive a second ago suddenly stopped in his tracks for a couple of seconds before it began moving again, albeit slower. Not only that, but the threatening glow of red he emenated faltered into grey. This window of opportunity gave for a spike to puncture the beast’s chest, with no resistance at all from the armor, and the final boss that gave everyone hell fell to the ground.

 

This quick craft of defeat dumbfounded anyone who didn’t know Blank’s capabilities. Nonetheless, everyone cheered out…Well…”Blank” and victory while the armor of the boss began to become infected in cracks and black substance. Eventually, the entire machinery broke down into pieces until all that was left was a man known as one of the strongest in the world, in terms of skill anyway.

 

He coughed up blood and stared with his soulless eyes into another person who had similar eyes, “Ah…Blank…” Kazuya coughed out and weakly said. Despite having practically every single fiber of his being injured and aching, he moved his right hand over his chest, where the spike had punctured “Thank you…For not killing me outright. You actually give a shit” He joked as he brought out a thumbs up “Everyone!” He yelled out to everyone “Hospital bills are all on Tech” Even if he didn’t do it, the guy still has the wallet the size of Bill Gates...If not then he will hack the ever loving crap out of a famous person's bank account...Several actually. “And drinks are on me!...Ivan that does not mean I get that insane alcohol that has been purified with diamond pieces!” Everyone cheered out, seemingly forgetting who in the world was in the machine in the first place. Of course, Kazuya was still a loveable guy…Who MIGHT stab you in the back of the neck if he so wished. But a good guy with a heart for his little sister. Also, whenever he announces drinks or party, everyone joins in.

 

By the end of this long fight, the sun shined brightly upon all of them, and upon the destruction created by the fight, “Who is available for fixing service: Raul, Manfred, Bob, or Robert?”



Inside the daycare, the workers who were babysitting children were attempting to calm reassure the children in the best Japanese they could muster, unless they were actually Japanese. The German man, who was switching shifts with Sung-Ah for watching children, and whose name is something no one will ever remember because...It is quite something (The guy's name is Diethelm...yes...Really...) was disappointed he wasn't involved in the hell that happened outside.

 

“Bah” He said out loud. Then he thought “If I was outside, I would have annihilated that war-machine of a beast outside...Wait what did they fight outside?” Then a child went up to him,

 

“Is it okay to go outside?” Diethelm didn't hear the child at all, but he knew the question anyway...Or he would've said it regardless,

 

“No” In Japaneses of course, a word he knows by absolute heart...That and all of the curses and insults.

 

 

-Jonah POV-

 

 

Koko was overjoyed she managed to get her little pseudo-lover to willingly embrace her. At this moment, the lustful woman had actually considered what kind of lewd activities she would do to Jonah next, but this warm sensation, that didn’t come from the brain’s reward system of dopamine exploding repeatedly, was quite relaxing. Plus she already did most of the thought-of activities earlier…Unless it was going into (even more) humiliating foreplay with slave, domination, and over forms of fetish.

 

While this homecoming feeling lasted as it did, Ira and Anna burst through the door. Ira had a serious face and Anna having a vengeful look in her eye. Koko released her arms away from Jonah, pushed her aside, looked over at the duo and simply smiled, “Hello there” Anna stomped over to the pink haired woman, stood right in front of her, and death stared down at her while clenching her teeth and hands.


“Koko” She said through her teeth, in about the most passive aggressive tone ever conceived “I’m a reasonable person, as a hunter my patience is high, but you went too fucking far” She cracked her neck and the air around her went morbidly dark “How would you like to die today?” Koko still smiled at Anna’s best attempt at intimidation, and snickered,

 

“You’re forcing it too much” She criticized as she stood up and laid two of her fingers on Anna’s chin, moved to her side with her mouth near her ears while her free hand touched the other shoulder. Inaudible to whatever words Koko instilled into Anna’s mind, one could clearly see what the effects of the words were. Her entire body had stiffened like a stone statue, parts of her body twitched and shivered, goosebumps rode in the spades, and it looked like her knees were about to buckle. If one were to look at Anna’s eyes, one could see the pure state of something far beyond the far reaches of fear, like someone had just stole her soul and mind fucked it into oblivion. The finisher was when Koko stuck out her tongue, licked the rim of her ear, nibbled on it, and then touched her groin with the hand that was on the chin. In an instant, Anna completely fell to her knees, drooling from the mouth, and plummeting her face into the plushy bed.

 

Ira and Jonah, who witnessed the entire ordeal without uttering a little word or even intervening, were completely confused on what just happened. Jonah had only this to think about “Why did Anna just let her do that to her?”

 

The tall red head responded with, “What in the hell did you just do?” Koko turned her head towards the muscle-bound woman “Oh…Just a taste of what real fear is” She licked her lips which resulted in Jonah having a cold chill and Ira to put her fingers on her chin in thought,

 

“You just finished her off when you noticed that she was weakened severely, didn’t’ you?” Koko reverted back to her smiling face,

 

“Yup~!” She returned her attention back to Jonah, who was still obediently sitting in the same spot. Koko gently grabbed her and handed her to Ira “I really like this one, but for now I think she should go back to her brother” Ira looked at her with a suspicious face before taking Jonah away from her.

 

“What is your plan?” Koko remained unaffected

 

“Whatever do you mean? I think it would be best for her to return for now. After all, I know where she lives so I can just go to her room and play with her all I want” She then sat on the bed, got Anna’s soulless body on top of it, and placed the head on her lap “I also want to play with Anna some more, and return the favor for the hentai scene I put her through” Inside Ira’s head, she was contemplating on what she had said,

 

“How do I know that you won't just fuck her in bed?”

 

“Too easy” Koko responded “I would perfer if she was still conscious” Now Ira was thinking how consistent Koko's words were with Ira's own past experiances and knowledge of her...In which case...

 

“Crap...” She thought “She is actually consistent. All of her victims/ lovers were awake, even if tied up. I’m still suspicious though. Whatever, I think bringing Jonah back will-“ Then she realized Jonah was still in a small state “Hey, do you still have any-“ Out of a nearby bottle, Koko pulled out a capsule and gave it to Ira “Oh, thanks” Without another word, Ira left the premises to let Koko do whatever to Anna’s unprotected body.

 

In Jonah's mind, she thought this “Hey, why in the world aren't you taking Anna with us?! Are you okay with this?!”



From Anna’s inventory, Koko grabbed the antidote that she had brought with her and removed all of her clothing. She went around the room adjusting the lighting. The end result was that the room's light emphasized her figure quite well and it brought an ominous, yet sensual atmosphere to the room. She dumped two capsules onto the palm of her hand and ingested both of them in one gulp.

 

Instantly, a powerful euphoric feeling overwhelmed Koko’s body as she held herself tightly to contain any unnecessary movements she may have. Slowly, but surely, she had begun to grow. She got off of her bed, hit the ground due to her weak knees from pleasure, and began to crawl into a more open space of the room to have more breathing room. At the time she managed to crawl over, her head had hit and breached part of the ceiling, yet miraculously, the floor below her did not buckle and collapse.

 

The pink haired giant grinned at the workmanship of Raul’s handymen for reinforcing the floor on and below to take the weight of her stature. It was also good to know that the person that lives right above Koko does not give two flying fucks if a giant woman’s head pierces into her room, as, “It would be a good shortcut if it did happen” and “I don’t do much there anyway” just as long as “You don’t try to anything lewd to me while I sleep”.

 

Speaking of the female, it just so happened that she was in her bedroom when Koko pierced the ceiling and into her room. The room itself was recently evacuated of all valuables and furniture, which wasn’t saying much, so it was completely bare but you could still see where everything once was. The woman, whose only description for now was that she had loose-fitting workman clothing on and a gasmask covering her face, was carrying out her last box of stuff when she saw a pink haired head in the room. She stared blankly at Koko’s eyes when she shrugged her shoulders “Well, that’s new” She left the door, dropped her stuff, and leaned on the door frame “Am I paying for the damages?”

 

“Nope” Koko responded as the unnamed woman was nodding her head up and down

 

“Good” She gave a thumbs-up before picking up her box and quickly moving out of the room entirely. If one listened closely, she said, while walking away, “It’s a good thing I moved all my stuff somewhere else”

 

When the woman completely disappeared, Koko was about to lift her arms and destroy the floor above her when she felt something touch her back.

 

“Am I shrunk again!?” She heard a feminine voice yelled out “Who the hell grew into a giant?!” Curious as to who this person might be, Koko immediately moved her arms around, taking a little effort to destroy the floor her head was stuck in. When she did, the entire floor collapsed and fell to the ground below. “Crap!” Koko looked around and down at the now dust and debris filled floor to see where the visitor went. Shortly after, she saw Jade picking up Anna bridal style and was running towards the door. In an instant, she leaned foward and blocked the entranceway with her hand, causing Jade to clash face first into it.

 

Koko then wrapped her fingers around Jade and Anna, trapping both of them in her hand, and brought them up near her face.

 

“Why hello little one” She said playfully as she placed her other hand on the side of her cheek “I would hate it if you would leave so soon” She was surprised to see that Jade was not struggling at all. Within Jade's mind, he was thinking of multiple things,

 

“How many times is this going to happen? When is this lightning-round of random size crap going to continue? And why the hell is this (Anna) person's soul gone?!” Jade continued to stare at the playful yet somewhat increasingly lustful eyes. She slightly released her grip and dropped Jade into her other hand while she set Anna down onto the far side of the wall.

 

She brought Jade close to her face and asked him, “Why aren't you reacting much to me?” Jade had the face of a person who had stopped caring quite a bit ago. He closed his eyes, took a deep breathe, and sighed,


“Pink-haired giant, just use me as a plaything and get it over with” Koko was taken aback as most people would not have this particular response. In fact, this was so out-of-the-ordinary that Koko had lost some interest in her supposed toy. Then again, Jade gave the okay and he is a mirror image of the person she had currently been attracted to...So...Better than nothing? Also, she doesn't seem to care...Much.



-Note, change of perspective to first person to Jade...After many chapters of third-person omniprescence, we now go back to the initial way we all read the story...Why? Because screw consistency and the juggling of perspectives is now minimized- And then I proceed to juggle perspectives again



I was sitting the the pink-haired giant's palm. All day, I swear to you, has been the most strenuous bullcrap I have ever experianced. Speaking of experiance, I could tell what in the world type this woman was...and from that I mean I was not going to give her satisfaction. Wait...Now that I think about it...Is this person a Nymphomaniac? I can practically smell her lust and sex juices all over her.



To answer my question, I was immediately submerged into the depths of Koko's womanhood, head first. I...was drowning inside of a pussy that seemed to be in high-libido already. I couldn't breathe, I was suffocating, but not from the juices, but the muscles. By the gods...It hurts...Shit...I'm getting crushed, what in the hell is with this vaginal strength?...But as far as I know I don't think it's as bad as Eve. Wait, I'm getting off track...In my defense I can't do much as a human dildo, except maybe drown in the pussy. And be in pain. “Crap someone help!” No one was able to hear me.



From outside the vaginal perspective, Koko was sweating and heating up. Red with pleasure, while using a human dildo, she was rubbing her clitoris with the hand that inserted Jade in and was pinching her tit with her spare hand. Tongue out, she was moaning and breathing heavily, so much so that she was disturbing the neighbors, even more so than usual. In fact, this practice was done in such succession, some of them even inserted peep holes to see what in the world she does on a daily basis. Needless to say they were surprised. So much shock, in fact, you could hear their surprise yelps and screams from the underground and to the daycare.



In the name of saving the protagonist, who has been humiliated and practically castrated of his dignity from how much he has been toyed with, through the door was Eve. The actual one, not Adam. She actually just sauntered in without a care and stared at the erotic sequence in front of her. With an undettered unchanging face, she approached the drooling Vagina and grabbed onto Jade's legs. With a single movement, she easily ripped the trap from the wet prison, who hit face first into the ground with a wet thud. He was groaning and spitting out wads of thick juices.



I could breathe again! Though I could still smell the hormones. My entire body ached all to hell, especially my legs. I think someone used an elephant to get me ou-...I could guess who that is. After clearing my mouth and nose from most of the sexual juices, I stood back up, despite my injuries, and looked at my savior...Who was just staring blankly at me. I looked her hand and shook it a little bit, “Thank you very much” I smiled a bit. Eve easily lifted me up onto my feet, I didn't even need to use my legs. She then completely ignored me and stepped up to the gaping dragon.



She grabbed ahold of the pussy lips and completely opened it wide in all of its sensual glory. If anyone were still witnessing the scene through peep holes, then they officially died of nosebleeds...Or they barricaded the wall just in case. She lifted her right leg up and shoved it through the hole, making the pink-haired giant twitch a little bit and moan out, “E-Eve?! Ah-ha-ha...So you're-ha-Going to be my-Ergh-Next?” She had a pure plastered expression on her and she did not disrupt Eve's actions.



As Eve started to enter the vagina willingly, I was just spectating with a face that went into the negative zone of giving a fuck. Seriously...What am I witnessing now? Eve had fully entered the vagina, her form completely gone, and Koko was having the ultimate pleasure based on how much she was moving and causing an earthquake. She was screaming out loud and her pussy was leaking absolutely ridiculous amounts of juices like she was a factory for sexual juices. It really shouldn't be physically possible...But then again she is bigger so...



While I was commentating, Eve stuck her head into the sex hole, surprising me strongly enough for me to jump back a little. With hair oozing juices and every visible open hole she had was leaking – A bit disgusting if I do say so myself – and said “I recommened taking Anna and run” Her head returned back to whatever demolition action she was doing in the fleshy enclosure.



Immediately, I ran to Anna, still drenched in sexual fluids, picked her up in my arms and just evacuated the premisis before the castle went tumbling down. I went out into the hallway and I could hear Koko's loud screams of pleasure and feel earthquake-equivalent vibrations throughout the floor. All across the hallway, I could see all of the people who went out, in which many of them had an annoyed expression, more or less. One of them came up to me, a female wearing a gasmask and simple worksman clothing. She cocked her head to the side and peeked over my shoulder to see through the open door. She sighed, grabbed my shoulder, she turned to everyone, and then adjusted her gasmask to show her mouth “Run you fools!” She screamed out.



Even though some of them were armed, or looked like they could hold their own in a warzone, all of them immediately evacuated the premises with lightning fast and record breaking time. For some reason she was still holding me in place. She readjusted her gasmask to cover her mouth and she looked at me with her...Piercing optic lenses. “Listen here lady” She moved me to the side and began to walk into the room. Only then did I notice the syringes in her hand and belt. “Whatever happens, just run, do not be a hero, and most of all, do. Not-” She stopped herself when she noticed that the place became suddenly quiet. “Eh?” A little later, very wet footsteps were heard and what both of us saw was a doll-like female completely covered head to toe with cum, and she was just walking out like nothing had happened.

 

The stench on her was unbearable that one might faint if you came into contact with her. Luckily for both of us I was kind of am used to it was this point and the woman with me was wearing protection. The unnamed woman grabbed Eve by the shoulder and asked, “What happened in there?” Even turned back and responded,

 

“Do your business immediately” She responded blankly and she walked up to me and grabbed me by the maid-skirt. “Come with me” I decided to comply with Eve, mainly because I have no idea what to do. While she escorted me out I looked back and saw the woman shaking her head before walking into the beast's den.

 

Later on, I swear to you, I thought I heard someone yell “Son of a bitch!”



After walking around the place, smelling of sex and having people avoid us like the plague had resurfaced, I had ended up at a certain room whose number is foreign to me. Eve opened the door and both of us walked in. The scene I saw was something I was wishing for a while. Standing there, stark naked for some reason but I didn't care, was my dear sister with the giant red-headed woman standing next to her. Eve stood next to me as I gave her Anna and ran at Jonah from behind. The beast of a woman noticed me and stood back a few inches.

 

“Sister!” In an instant Jonah turned around and was met with the embrace of her smelly, maid, trap twin brother. This same brother was rubbing his head against her flat chest, but she also didn't care as she hugged his head,

 

“Jade!” She smiled brightly “Where have you been?!” She questioned as I raised my head to meet hers,

 

“Long story short, I have been demasculasted, humiliated, and been used as a toy, but I don't care about that!” In the middle of my happiness, I hugged her tightly once again and felt her warm body...Ha...I think she's blushing out of embarrasement. Ira stood over us and commented,

 

“What a cute little pair of twins we have here” She then proceded to walk of the area “I'll leave you two alone” Before she went out, Eve handed her the still out-of-body-experiance Anna over to Ira and easily picked her up “Thanks” She went out of the room, leaving the me, Jonah, and Eve here. I don't know why Eve decided to stay.



Eventually, I stopped having close skin ship with my sister and she got on some plain clothing, nothing flashy, and she told me to go take a shower...Well...She forced me and Eve to take a shower together. There was no worries about me and Eve bathing together, at all. For some reason, Eve did not take off her medical eyepatch.



The bathtub was filled with warm water and an obscene amount of bubbles for the sole purpose of ridding us of the scent of sex. Both of us were sitting the bathtub together with Eve facing the faucet and I was behind her, washing her hair and back thoroughly. It helped that both of us were short people because the bathtub did not feel as cramped as it could have been. Or maybe the bathtub was larger than normal, who knows. Though...This moment felt very odd to me.



Even though we were in a bubble-filled bathtub, Eve, despite my own witness towards her abnormal strength and feats, had such soft and smooth skin. I felt around her, cleaned her thorougly and truly experianced the contrast between her strength and her real body...Which I am now questioning where the strength comes from. This person, both by appearence and by feeling around, in theory, cannot just break everything into smitherens in one hit. But she does anyway. It's odd, but this place I now reside in has demonstrated that Eve is just a part of the cycle.

 

Crap...Because of Eve's body structure, I can't help but be tempted to rub her flat chest...Wait how old is she?...Crap again. Eventually it was my turn and Eve was thoroughly cleaning me...In a surprisingly gentle fashion. But then again, I did see her room and all of the dolls, stuffed animals, or clothing in general she creates, so I guess I should not be surprised...Unless those same contructs had the durability of Nokia Phones.

 

The washing session was nothing of importance, except staring into the seemingly glass eyes of Eve that goes straight into my soul...It was quite uneventful.



Jonah handed both of us regular old clothing. Both of us had t-shirts, mine was grey and Eve's was white, my pants were dark-blue cargo pants while Eve wore white shorts. All of us were in the bedroom, me and my sister sat on the bed while Eve leaned against the wall near the door...I still question why she is still here.



Without looking at my sister, I started the conversation. “Jonah, I got an intersting proposition from a certain person” She turned to look at me,

 

“And what would that be?” I looked up at the ceiling,

 

“Well...It is an offer to become that person's personal maid” Jonah stared at me blankly for a second before she recovered,

 

“Wait, what?”

 

“So...” I continued “Do you want to join me?” Jonah continued her blank staring,

 

“Why would we do that?”

 

“...Because it's interesting? And the person who told me to be her maid is a...God in the flesh?” Her staring intensified. She stood up, went in front of me, and then checked me eyes for closer inspection,

 

“I know this place is absurd, but did you take LSD, marijuana or meth while we were seperated? Or any other drug?” I continued talking,

 

“I'm serious, there really is a god-like entity in this building” She checked my pulse by touching my neck, chest, and wrist, just to make sure. That was when I felt small arms wrap around my neck and pure white hair in the corner of my eye. Yukiko had appered right behind me,

 

“You know he isn't lying” Yukiko said as Jonah jumped back a little,

 

“Oi!Whatthewhat!Ah?!Littlegirls!Fa!?” She quickly said as she got a good look at the little Albino girl. She lazily pointed at the girl and looked at me, “Is this really the god-like entity?” At the blink of an eye, Jonah appeared on my lap at the size of a small child. Not even 5 seconds have passed and I was giddy about the chibi-Jonah in front of me, so of course, I just hugged her tightly while having a, probably, contempt facial expression.

 

“Believe me now?” Yukiko questioned. Jonah nodded her head in response while I still embraced her. “Now then” She removed her arms from around me neck, got off the bed, and stood in front of both of us “There isn't any problem if you refuse my offer, I'm just waiting for your responses”

 

“Little Albino girl”


“Yukiko”

 

“Yukiko...Eh...Why do you want usas your personal servants?” She smiled and tilted her head,

 

“No reason, it's just a whim” Jonah, like all of the other times, just stared at her,

 

“If you're so omnipotent, why don't you create your own servents?”

 

“Because...” She was thinking for a few seconds “It can be boring if I use my powers all the time?”

 

'Oi, why did you have a questioning tone to that reponse?' Jonah thought “Brother, why do you want to be her servant?” I finally stopped hugging her and she was sitting in my lap,

 

“Like I said, it seems interesting” Jonah turned around and looked at the Albino girl. She sighed heavily and answered with,

 

“We have traveled around the world a lot and seen different places...I guess...Being with someone of divinity is going to be the pinnacle of our travels...And if my brother says so...” She coughed a bit before she had welded her resolve together “Then I will join along with him” Then she thought 'Will I regret this?' Yukiko clapped her hands together,

 

“Great! Let us begin!” A bright flash of light encompassed my vision. I now assume that we are about to enter some ridiculous mansion...or something from a fantasy...Well I don't know, because I can't see crap.



-Side story-



Still standing there, Eve saw the three disappear. Out of seemingly thin air, Dmitiri poked his head out from around the door corner and walked into the room, “Ah...That was an interesting development” He patted Eve's head “Now then, should we go now?” Eve looked at the good Doctor, nodded her head, and followed him out “Why did you follow our little friends?” Eve looked at him

 

“...No reason” Dmitri looked at her in a particular way

 

“I know there is a reason” He thought about what the reasoning could be and when they left the room, into the hallway, he thought of one and he snapped his fingers

 

“Did you take a liking to Jade?”

 

“...” Eve stayed quiet

 

“It is, isn't it?”

 

“...No” Still blank faced, Dmitiri was having a difficult time even attempting to figure out Eve's emotions, both in tone, facial expression, and if he could hear, heart beat.

 

On the way over to where Dmitri needed Eve for, he remained quiet, as, sometimes Eve does actually do certain things for no apparent reason. Though, he did question the outfit.



Omake: About one of the characters mentioned: Diethelm (Yes, really), the German man who was one of the daycare workers in the daycare that had the big battle and storm outside.

 

Considering the type of thought pattern and the way he was set up, with having a particular type of dialogue,

 

“Diethelm, how was your day?”

 

“Well...It was quite a (Shitty) day, I don't think I would have another (Fucking god awful) time like what happened today ever again”

 

Having such a unique dialogue, in comparison to other characters, seems like quite a waste on a minor character, don't you think so? Also, how strong is Diethelm? Well...

 

“Why the hell wasn't I allowed outside?” The fighter he asked looked at him nervously, his eyes almost darting to the side, but he stood his ground and mental in order to respond to the German fighter,

 

“We...Want to preserve the enivornment, and we don't want to piss off the fixers” Diethelm looked at him funny, then understood his reasoning, then he continued to have a pissed off expression

 

“You (bastards) destroy more than me on a daily basis!”

 

Diethelm is one of the most highest ranking fighters in the building and an absolute force of nature that you DO NOT FUCK WITH.

 

In the (Many) words of Dielthelm, “YOU CAN STILL GIVE UP!...Bitch”

 

“OKAY, I'M HERE...WHO WANTS TO DIE?!”

 

“DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKED YOU ARE?!”

 

“PLEASE, STAY ALIVE A BIT LITTLE LONGER...SO I CAN KILL YOU MYSELF!”

 

and the personal favorite

 

“YOU'RE UP AGAINST THE WALL, AND I'M THE FUCKING WALL!”



...Diethelm is a person who loves his job...But, if there is one irony, or contradictory thing he says, “I don't like violence” But that is probably for intimidation all on its own...maybe...Or he's screwing with you

 

So why such a colorful character? Of course, he has importance at some time period, just not now...Also remember, a lot of these characters came from another story.

 

Also, considering how some people tend to have titles to their abilities, Diethelm is nicknamed “Skulldozer" Also, Diethelms name is this:

 

DIETHELM. USAGE: German. PRONOUNCED: DEET-helm [key] Derived from the Germanic elements theud "people" and helm "helmet, protection".



One more thing: The more he contains his anger...The more you are dead when he unleashes it. In short, you will die, and you will die even more, and it will become overkill upon overkill.



End Notes:

Ending is near, holy crap...Now let's see how long it takes this time.

Chapter 14: Another World by Flowenol Cinur

Holy crap this story gets updated, what kind of sorcery is this?...At this point I have nothing to say. Enjoy...the story I hope I can finish...Which the chances are slim with my work ethic...And mind-crushingly long writing ruts

Seriously

What the heck is with my release schedule...

...Yeah, yeah, it's crap, I know.

I honestly cannot blame life for this super hiatus, I was just in a super writing rut, plus I was writing other stories on other sites (And I discovered that my way of thinking and writing is not good for writing fanfiction...Or my luck is notoriously horrific)

PLUS I am in the middle of writing a book (Which is going horribly in terms of time investment...and thinking of the flow)

Crap, I wasted your time by going off on a tangent, enjoy the return of this old dinosaur – WHICH I HOPE AND SWEAR AND HOPE EVEN MORE THAT IT GETS COMPLETED.

-It won't-

I opened my eyes and was introduced to a world of painfully blinding white light. Once enough time had passed, I was introduced to even more blinding white light. The place where I had appeared was a very spacious bedroom consisting of a complete color palette of eye-glaring white; Despite the fact the room had dim lighting. The entire room had the same objects you would find in an average bedroom...Except that all of the furniture was well-made with impressive amounts of detail.

I walked around the room and checked the door only to find that the knob wouldn't even twist. I kicked the door several times, felt an incredible amount of pain, then hopped away from the door while holding my foot while mutterring curses. After the pain subsided, I decided to look out the curtained windows to see how the view was. Once the curtains had been seperated, I was greeted to the encompassing red eye of a giant Albino girl.

I did not react much to this unpleasant surprise and decided to wave at her. Her eye slightly scrunched in amusement and I could immediately feel my spine tingling from fear. The stare of her deep red eye seemingly stared straight into my soul, which was probabaly actually happening right now. The next moment, the entire wall in front of me was removed, as if it were designed like a dollhouse, and I was introduced to Yukiko's childish and warm smile.

“Good morning Jade” My heart felt at peace once I saw this giant child's expression. And then it immidiately dropped after realizing who in the world I was working with now. I was gently picked up by the giantess by the back of my uniform and was released on top of her platform-like soft hand.

She quickly stood up, causing a draft to come down upon my body. After quickly gaining my bearings, I was on all fours when I surveyed the land from atop my human observatory. Thankfully everything, aside from the mansion, had actual color.

If the shimmering lush forests surrounding the place, the large shining lake over yonder, and the stone mountain range out in the distance weren't included, then the walled-off property was absurdly huge. The walls were thick and fairly high; there was even watch towers patterned through the place. The obligatory garden maze of mind-screwing was set to the side up front and the mansion itself had a mansion-castle design...and it was equally monstrously sized with a multitude of floors and towers. This building could easily be modified as an impenetrable fort with how gigantic it was. Provided that you actually got the manpower to support it.



The mansion would've been practically invicible if it weren't for the fact that, due to Yukiko's massive build and that earlier she was laying down, she easily crushed everything under her. This included a massive imprint where part of the forest, wall, and a tower used to be.

I focused my attention toward the giant Albino and looked straight at her in the eyes, “Now that I'm here, what do you want me to do?!” I yelled up to her just in case if she couldn't hear me. In hindsight this person was god-like so that action was probably unnecessary.

“Hm...” It seemed like Yukiko only brought me over on a thought or a whim...I feel like whatever happens next will- Yukiko's fingers wrapped around me while I was in the middle of self-commentating “Entertain me for a bit” She broadly grinned as she reeled back her arm in preparation to throw me,

“Ah...S-” The moment I was thrown, I could feel the wind pressure pushing against my entire body. As I climbed toward the cloud layers, I could feel my blood boiling, my entire body losing temperature, the sense of altitude sickness, a loss of breathe, and I could feel my consciousness slipping away. Once I broke through the cloud layers it only took a few moments before I could actually slow down. At the peak of the velocity, I took one last breath and as much air my compressed lungs could physically take before plumetting back to earth again.



The feeling of thin to thick air returning back my body was exhilarating and my body was warming up considerably. I still felt like I was going to go unconscious, unfortunately. As I was falling, with my body now faced toward the ground, I saw that the large lake was going to be my drop site. I really hope hitting the water won't feel like impacting concrete. I out stretched my arms and legs to try and slow my descent, even if very little. Once I realized that what I did was practically useless I turned my entire body around with my back against the ground and hoped for the best...

...

...

...

There were three people hanging around the edge of the lake; a rugged man dressed like a hunter, a plain-looking young male, with many smalls bags on him, who was looking at the sky with a small metal scope, and a woman dressed up in a blacksmith dress. The man was sleeping against a shaded tree with his hat covering his face while the woman had removed her garb and was bathing herself in the lake. Of course, the last male was staring at the sky when he saw a figure coming down from the heavens above.

Once he managed to figure out what the figure was, he shouted out, “Damn it, they're dropping from the sky again!” He scrambled from his position to grab his nearby weapon; A bolt-action rifle with bayonet and scope attachment. The hunter was stirred from his slumber, hastened his movements to grab his gear, and he fastened his quiver of arrows on his hip while he got his durable war bow. The woman who was still in the water forced herself out of the water, didn't care about decency in front of the males, and haphazardly tried to get her outfit on despite being wet. When she was partially covered, she immediately went for her belt of bombs.

By the time the group of three got prepared, Jade made a splash-down on the lake, causing a giant wave to overcome all three of them. Not wanting to get his weapon wet, the rifleman quickly threw his rifle, like a spear, at a tree deep into the forest and stuck it into a tree trunk. All three were swallowed up by the wave, and then they were drenched further by the rain shower that immediately came after.

The unarmed rifleman ran back to the forest to retrieve his gun as his two companions looked straight at the being who had intruded on their nice day. Then they were met with a pleasant surprise, or an unpleasant one depending on their past trauma.

With mouths open agape, the maid-lovers saw one of the most beautiful looking 'females' they had seen in a long time. By the time they were looking, jade was raising herself from the lake water, the lake level going to his abdomen when he is sitting, and a torret of water spilled down his hair and body. The sunlight reflecting off of the spilling water made the giant maid look extraordinarily surreal and alluring; Resulting in the siren-like capturing of both experienced individuals.
“Ow...that hurts” When Jade said that, he made a strangely charming and adorable pained expression as he was rubbing his back. This trifecta of attraction caused the maid-fetishests hearts to skip several beats over, making them less inclined to attack Jade. The moment he noticed the two people on the shore, the cross-dressing maid turned his head in their direction and they met each others line of sight.

'Ah fuck' The hunter thought as he brought a hand to his forehead and closed his eyes 'This giantess looks so god damned attractive...' He was internally screaming that all and every giant was an enemy, and despite being a veteran at hunting said giants, he was actually faltering. The woman on the other hand...

'...It had to be a maid...' She was holding her face in frustration, but for the most part was holding her ground 'Well played phychological warfare...Well played...You damned bastards' The rifleman returned back to the scene and was wondering why his two allies were standing their like statues when he saw the attractiveness of the giant before him.

'...Damn it' He slightly bludgeoned himself against his own rifle, shook his head a little bit, then regained composure “Attack her damn it!” He commanded loudly. This statement caused the two people, who were just in the middle of their deep thoughts, were somehow snapped out of their confusion. They all proceeded to attack Jade, who was still in the water.

The archer turned around, pulled out a whistling arrow and released the projectile far into the distance. The sound it created was similar to the whistling of a firework. Within the quick few seconds these actions took place, Jade stood up from the water, with outfit being weighed down significantly from the absorbed water and dripping, and began walking towards the group of soldiers.

The female blacksmith pulled out what resembled a pineapple grenade, pulled the pin, let the spoon be released, and waited a measly few seconds before throwing the device at Jade. The explosive was timed correctly and it blew up against Jade's chest, but it merely singed it and the fragments got lodged within the threading. Jade was still approaching without fear and his shadow was beginning to envelop the group.

The rifleman had already loaded in specialized exploding rounds while the hunter pulled out a long and narrow poisoned arrow head. Both of them quickly attacked simultaneously, the rifleman aimed for the eyes while the archer aimed for the neck. Jade noticed their aiming trajectory and instinctly covered his vital neck and face area with his left arm.

The bullet and the arrow lodged themselves within his arm, both being incredibly painful, but nothing life threatening. Jade was now towering above the group of three. He looked down at them with a very annoyed expression and had his arms akimbo while leaning foward, “Why are you little bastards attacking me out of nowhere?” He had a peeved tone and his eyes narrowed, making his bright green eyes have much more authority. The three people below weren't moved by fear in the slightest, despite having to crane their necks to catch their opponent's eyes. Though certain people among them admired the maid's figure.

The rifleman looked to his comrades and whispered “This one seems a bit more passive-aggressive than the rest, what should we do?” 'This is usually the point where the giantess would angrily stomp down her foot or something...'
“Eh...” The hunter sounded out in uncertainty 'I am not used to relatively gentle giants' He thought personally

“Ask for forgiveness?” The blacksmith replied unsurely 'Pray this maid is benevolent'

Jade was still standing over them and allowing them to have a free-turn in their dialogue. Ignoring the fact that the little people attacked first, Jade decided to not retaliate in response. The main reason for not retaliating is due to the whistling arrow the hunter released into the air. The cross-dressing maid was not going to fend off an unknown amount of enemies, even if he is strong-as-hell in his current form.

The maid slacked his arms and lightened his expression first. He then slowly kneeled to the ground. This gesture of peace caught the three small people by surprise, as, in their own experience, such an action was unprecidented. Or at the very least, very rare. Jade tiled his head to the side and presented a kind and calm smile while his hands were resting on his lap.

'...Damn it' The hunter thought 'If this person were regular sized, I definitely would've dated her'

'Double faced damn it' The rifleman remarked as he lifted up his gun; Still completely unsatisfied and unsure about the communication beween the two parties,

'...Despite her size...I wouldn't mind having her around the place' The blacksmith gleefully thought 'Hmph, imagine the rumors'

The current sound of silence was grating and annoying, and so, Jade was about to break the ice again when he spotted someone in the air. “Great” He sarcastically deadpanned as he held his arm close to him to avoid any oncoming projectiles. When small prods struck his body, Jade noticed some thin wires attached to them. His eyes turned incredibly wide as he moved his free hand to remove the metal prod and wires. The next moment, he felt an intense amount of electrical currents flow through his body. His heart skipped several beats and it felt like his brain was overloaded.

Rendered unconscious, the giant maid fell backwards and caused a cascade of water to rain upon the wet band of three heroes yet again. A person fell from above, the one who managed to incapacitate the giant enemy. This person wore a full-fledged forest camo uniform and had some sort of large, yet compact electrical apparatus strapped to his hip, hands, arms, and back. His eyes stared at the group in scorn, specifically at the blacksmith and hunter, “Ya bastards need to get your head back in fightin' and huntin'” The person had some sort of Celtic heavy accent and he walked up to both the people he was scorning “There's a limit to how fuckin' wet you can get” He flicked the both of them. Oddly enough, at this point one could see that the man was significantly shorter than his comrades.

At that moment in time, the camo-laden man activated his electrical apparatus and sent a powerful electrical force through his finger tips. Once the electrical current drove through the both of them, it caused their muscles to spasm; Causing the both of them to be knocked back by the force of their muscle stimulation. “And you!” He pointed a finger at the rifleman “Control your members' wet dreams!”

'What's with your dialogue today?' the rifleman thought when a large group of lightly-armored soldiers arrived. The group all wore a variety of different equipment ranging from hardened boiled leather to plate armor; In the way of weapons the majority had long pikes or a form of polearm while the rest carried long rifles with bayonets. The group had along a massive array of specialized metal rope and some magical giant spikes to ensure the efficiency of containment.

As the entire group restrained Jade where he laid, as they had no idea how they were going to move him, the unconscious maid was thinking while still paralyzed, 'This has been one weird chapter of my life...An interesting one for sure, but I wished it didn't escalate so quickly sometimes...and actually kept consistency...' When the group was quickly and efficiently tying down Jade, he had one more thought 'If there is a god, then that guy really loves screwing with me...Oh wait' An image of Yukiko's playful expression dawned on Jade's thinking process. Internally, the maid was expressing a very unamused reaction. 'Now that I think about it, what happened after Dimitri injected me with that weird chemical of his?'

Once Jade had recovered, he found himself tied up tightly against the lake bed and part of the shore. With all of the little people around the place, with some being on top of him, it was quite reminiscent of Gulliver's travels. Then, one very confident tiny person walked up to Jade's face, sat on the bridge of his nose, and crossed her legs and arms while donning on a very self-satisfied expression. This person was a fairly good-looking female with blonde hair tied with a green ribbon and a pair of luminescent green eyes which shined in the daylight. She wore a royal green dress that had bits and pieces of plate armor sewed in and a decorated, and still useable, long sword with an equally ornate metal scabbard by her left hip. The only describable actual knight accessories were the knight gloves, cuirass, sabatons and greaves,.

“You look like a pretty one” She grinned maliciously as she stood up, walked to Jade's left eye, and raised her foot while having her arms akimbo “Now squel” When she forced her foot down on Jade's eye, he immediately closed his eyes, clamping the eye lids on the woman's leg, and struggled immensely agains the surprisingly solid ropes while screaming out. Then the woman laughed out fanatically as she unsheathed her magnificent-looking long sword “Good luck getting out of here you giant bastard!” She raised the blade over her head and held it in reverse. Her mouth had opened agape into a twisted smile and her eyes were that of a mad woman.

'She's doing it again' Was the general consesus of every single member in the vicinity.

It wasn't until that point that Jade's ability, which was given to him by Dimitri back from the futanari monster, had conveniently activated. How this ability activates, or even the trigger, no one knows, not even the creator. Green crack-like markings appeared all over his exposed body and his eyes emitted a green glow. Once the sword attempted to break the eye-lid skin, it had partially melted upon contact. The woman's expression was still twisted, but it now expressed an immense amount of confusion. The second a very sharp cold snap ran down her spine, a feeling she has experienced many a time, she raised her voice to the skies above and ordered, “Everyone retreat damn it!”



In the first moment every soldier stopped what they were doing and raised their head at their commanding officer. The next moment, they all comprehended the message and responded frighteningly quickly by evacuating the immediate area without question. The only ones who remained were the original three characters who had been drenched earlier, the camoflaged electrical specialist who had knocked Jade down earlier, and one extremely hidden individual in the tree line who was observing and taking notes on the development.



The strong metal ropes that once held a titanic giant five times Jade's size was easily snapped by force and corrosion. The passive-aggressive maid now had a vindictive smile plastered on him and his glowing eyes focused all of the unbalanced hate upon the woman's small form. As his gigantic form began to rise above and beyond the treeline, the woman who had a face of pure sadism now became a stoic commander as she gripped the metal scabbard with one hand. 'This one is definitely very special' She cracked a small smile as she placed her partially melted longsword over her shoulder “All the more reason to kill you”

Once Jade had fully stood up, the woman saw the size difference between the two of them then chuckled “People before me had beaten bigger monsters” She, with all of her heart, announced her notice of challenge by pointing her sword at the gigantic crossdressing trap “This is nothing!” As Jade quickly reached out his hand to grab the woman, she simply held out her arms in a mock hug and didn't try to dodge.

'She's planning something' The camo soldier thought

'That was anticlimactic' The rifleman reacted

'Maid uniform is immune to corrosion effect it seems' The recorder wrote down

'Are we going to see some erotica between our commander and the maid?' The other two thought similarly

'Sorry guys' The woman cried internally 'I can't do shit against this beast. She melted my sword AND through the chains. I can only let myself save you guys a couple of seconds to regroup and-' Then she noticed the remaining soldiers who remained 'You idiotic bastards!' When the woman looked at her opponent, she noticed the gaping carnivorous maw and the giant pink slimy monster that resided within the dark cavern 'So it's vore this time' The woman calmly thought as she was dropped within Jade's mouth.

Chewed? Grinded? Toyed with? Pure swallowing? Slowly or quickly? These were all of the accounts the woman had heard certain giants did with their prey. However, this was a half exception, half expectation once she realized what was happening. The clothing she wore, including the metal armor and even her scabbard, were all melting. “What the fuck?!” The saliva compounds burned her skin, but it was not particularly life threatening despite the fact it disolved hardened steel right in front of her “I know certain giant slimes do this, but this is bullshit!” She began slamming against the giant pink monster when she was suddenly spat out onto the maid's hand.

Before she could recover from the putrid burning smell that enveloped her, the commander now saw the sharp glowing stare of her tormentor and witnessed a very familiar playful grin “You look like a pretty one” The woman just realized that she was completely nude, but she knew full damn well not to cover herself or fight back against what is to come. After all, she did not want to give the giant the full self-gratification of humiliating people like her. Once the hot, moist tongue was released from the maid, the woman steeled her mind and bit down on her tongue to contain the release and sounds of pleasure.

The tongue thoroughly rubbed and searched every stretch of the woman's body for the sole purpose of breaking her resolve. Due to the massive size difference between the two, it was a simple task to add on multiple layers of burning saliva onto the poor commander. As it turned out, trying to suppress ones outburst of pleasure only pushed Jade's 'secondary personality' to try even harder.

With the overbearing strength of his tongue, Jade easily pushed aside the woman's arms and directly assaulted her vagina without any remorse. Red with unreleased pleasure, this action broke the woman's resolve as she released a flow of her sexual juices and moaned out into the sky above. The soldiers observing from far off were quite surprised at hearing their commander orgasm.

“Okay that's enough lollygagging” The man in camo ran out of his cover, slightly aggravated, with his equipment prepped, and prepared to use his electrical attack when he noticed the giant looking at him “Oh-” Jade had spat a wad of saliva at him and the man nimbly avoided the projectile. He quickly observed the effects of the saliva and saw it melt part of the ground. His eyes widened in surprise, but he did not let up his initial attack.

Once he quickly got to the lake water edge, he was about to apply a strong electrical current into the water when the giant maid shifted his position from the lake to the shore. This sudden shift caused the earth to rumble a bit, but not enough to make the soldier lose his balance. Jade now stood intimidatingly above everything; Even the soldiers who regrouped could see him above the treeline.

'Ah, time for pla-' He then saw a massive maid shoe lift above his head 'Mothe-' Jade attempted to stomp down on the tiny man. With a high focus on dodging, the little soldier masterfully avoided the attack and even adjusted his body posture to adapt to the shaking earth. The giant maid continued to attempt stomping out his opponent at higher and higher intervals with increasing levels of openly being pissed off. As the stomping speed increased, the man used a secondary function of his equipment.

For any normal person, they would've been reduced to pieces at the amount of times Jade's foot struck the ground. Due to the man using electrical signals to force his muscles to move in specific directions, he managed to keep up with his enemy's speed.

'This little man is a nuisance...' Jade's secondary personality thought in a peeved off tone. The little commander that still laid on his hand was released from her pleasure induced trance. Judging by how many times the giant was stomping the ground, she figured out which person was being attacked,

'Flann...I wonder how long he will last...' She looked attentively at her captor's eyes and noticed that the giant was mainly preoccupied with Flann 'Okay, poke her eye out to give him a moment of oppurtunity' Once the commander began to slowly move away from her position, the strong hand took ahold of her tightly “Damn it!”

“Did you really think I forgot about you?” Jade mockingly smirked as he continued playing around with his prey 'His ability can go screw itself though, it's so annoy-...Hah, nevermind, my ability is even more bullshit'

'...Fu-' Flann barely avoided the maid's shoe 'Hate this' Dirt flung into his eyes, but he continued on dodging 'Argh! Fuck this shite!' He quickly wiped the debris from his sight and flung multiple prods in the enemy's general direction. Of the seven prods, three hit the shoes, two his the long maid skirt, and the rest struck the leg. He directed extra energy toward the offensive. When he discovered his attack didn't do anything, the man became very aggravated 'What? Why didn't it work?!' Due to the divergence of power, his mobility was slowed just enough for Jade to stomp on him “Gah!” He quickly looked up and saw that the wires attached to the prods on the legs were falling down “Screw this unbalanced shite!” He looked further up and saw the condesending gaze of his captor “Come on...” Flann's tone softened, but still retained some vulgar undertones “Give it your best shot” He smirked under his mask “10 seconds...10...Damn...Sec-” He noticed some movement in the giant's mouth “...Bullocks”

Jade had spat down a large wad of corrosive saliva right onto Flann. Like the type that dissolved the commander's equipment, it quickly ate away at the camo uniform and the electrical gear of the soldier. It had also caused some very unpleasant stinging on the man's skin. The man screamed out wildly and started to bang his fists on the maid's overbearing shoe while cursing as per usual. This was not from pain by any means, but the fact that he was under the impression that he was going to die by melting. The corrosion was strong enough to even extinguish the self-destruction function of Flann's gear...Somehow. “Hah...Hah...What? I'm alive?” He noticed his current equipment status “And naked...Fantastic”

Flann appeared very young, but this was only because he had a baby face...and his skinny muscle body structure doesn't exactly help in judging his true age. Darkened, brown skin, short red hair, and furious hazel eyes gave him a very distinct appearance. Jade became very intersted by Flann's appearance. He reached out, gently grabbed the man, and raised him to his eye-level. Thankfully, his pants and shoes were still partially intact. “Ha ha~ You look like a cute one” Jade's glowing eyes freaked out the soldier a bit, but he retained his composure...and vulgarity,

“I'm not cute damn it!” He vigorously shook his fisted hand at Jade “Go fuck yourself ya giant little-” The giant crossdresser opened his gaping maw and a very toxic breath crossed over Flann in an instant “Oh shite not again!” Jade clamped his lips over the little man to his chest and began to play around with him using his tongue “Oi, oi, oi!” He slammed his fists against the giant's lips while trying to kick away the moist slimy tongue “I'm not a damn toy you fu- Hngh!” Goosebumps rode up and down his body while a warm pleasure washed through him like he had never masturbated before “Ah...F-f-g...” His mouth opened wide and his body twitched as he was experiencing a very special moment in his pleasureless life “Hah...” Jade forced Flann to blow his small load onto his tongue.

The giant maid snikered as he slowly pulled the toy soldier from his mouth. Drips of saliva were running off of him and the one very vulgar man had a very content look on his face...Until it wore off very quickly. The fast recovering young(?) man shook his head and, miraculously, calmly said, “Once...” He shivered a bit “Once the others regroup under Captain Svärd...We will-” Before he could even finish his thought, Jade placed the commander on his shoulder, lifted up his maid skirt, and opened up his panties “...Crap” Jade snugly placed the man against his mid-erect penis and released the elastic band of the panties; The soldier was now, practically, stuck between a rock and a hard place and was smelling the mustiness of the private enclosure “...I hate my life” Then he realized something “...Holy shit she has a dick!”

“Hah...” Jade's secondary personality sighed of relief “Now that he's gone, I should-” He now noticed that the little commander was missing from his shoulder “Hm? Little woman, where did you go?” He questioned surprisingly innocently as he checked the ground and his maid outfit. As it turns out, the commander was on top of Jade's head.

'Okay...What do I do now?'The female commander contemplated as she also wondered how the giant crossdresser didn't realize that she was on top of her head.

Meanwhile, the people nearby watching the scene were formulating a plan on how to defeat their foe,

“We shouldn't have attacked her” The rifleman commentated

“How the hell were we supposed to know she had that type of ability?” The hunter questioned

“Still pretty significant, don't you think?” The blacksmith inserted

“So, the giantess was actually docile then?” The observer up in the tree asked “If that were the case, then you have failed as a captain, sir” The rifleman stood up and had a detached expression on his face,

“Yeah...” He completely changed his expression and looked toward his camoflauged companion “Any ideas?”

“...In hindsight” The observer of the tree started to point out “We really should've executed her on the spot”

“Hindsight is a real bitch, ain't it?” The lady blacksmith replied. Everyone else agreed and replied in their own version of 'yes, it is'

“In our defense” The hunter added “She came out of nowhere and we were going on pure instinct”

“So...Misunderstanding is a real bitch?” The blacksmith followed up

“Yes” Everyone else agreed

“...Ah” The rifleman reached into his ammo pockets and pulled out an armor piercing round “...Does anyone think this could bypass that corrosion ability?” Everyone remained silent as the Rifleman Captain loaded in the bullet” Everyone, watch for reinforcements, I'm...hopefully going to do something useful” The Captain ran out of cover.

As the Captain ran out of cover, Jade noticed him instantly “Oh hello there~” He playfully said as he went on all fours to make contact with the toy soldier at relatively even ground “So...What're you going to do with that little gun?” The Rifleman Captain took quick aim and fired upon Jade's right eye. In a very sudden movement, Jade lunged backward in pain while holding his right eye,

“Ah, fuck!” This sudden movement caused the female Commander to nearly fall off her post, but thankfully she had an iron grip on Jade's thick hair. In a moment of joy, the Rifleman felt relief that he actually had the ammunition to handle the situation...Until he heard the mocking laughter. He looked up to see the giant maid looking down at him with arms akimbo while having a very playful smile plastered on his face. The place where he shot didn't have once small indication of damage,

“Did you really think that would work little man?” The Captain had a blank expression sketched on his face

“...You trolling bitch...” He turned his head toward the direction of his encampment “Where the hell is Captain Svärd?” Knowing full-well he was practically screwed at this point, he allowed himself to be captured by the enemy. His allies in the trees were watching from afar and shaking their heads in disappointment,

“Well” The blacksmith began “He tried”
“Yes he did” The hunter replied

“Albeit something, better than our lounging effort, it was still expected” The observer from the trees finished

Back at home base, where there was a city of tents set-up and a bustling and rustling of activity, Captain Svärd, the undisputed tallest man in the camp with the longest greatsword to boot, was busy thinking about his next move from what the messanger delivered.

“Hm...” The man in full-plate knight armor was contemplating the next course of action and carefully weighing in on the pros and cons of several viable strategies. Then he came to a consensus, “I'll go alone” The messenger and about the majority of the people who were listening into the conversation openly expressed their disagreement with the Captain's decision in full force.

Practically a mob of conscripts and trained soldiers were downright pissed about the Captain's order until they saw him raising his prized blade to the sky. For some odd reason, this single action caused everyone to split into two different groups like the parting of the ocean. The legendary knight began to walk through the break of the crowd without looking at anyone nor speaking anymore. His stride of that of a confident legendary badass from stories long spoken through the generations.

He strided out the camp without question and went off to fight Jade.

“They are still alive...They are still alive”

Back at the lake, the Rifleman Captain was having his clothing erotically torn off slowly by Jade. His very abashed expression and squealing only made the moment tremendously more....alluring and appealing. Also it was one of the biggest hits to his manhood in a fortnight. The Commander, who was still on top of the giant's head, soon realized that she was being played with by the giant maid and was simply allowed to be there.

While 'enjoying' the scene happening in front of her, out of the corner of her eye she spotted a giant of a man in plater armor with a very long greatsword. She openly expressed her relief when the famous member of their group came along.

Being the very pragmatic and genre-savvy man he is, the Knight quiety sneaked behind Jade, prepared a intentional spinning slash, and aimed for the back of the left leg. Despite the long socks providing thick protection in its own right, the corrosion ability was still in play. However, the Knight Captain's Greatsword, did not care in the slightest. With a clean stroke of a horizontal cut, a spray of blood went in all directions; even coating the armor.



On instinct, Jade immediately screamed out in pain, lifted his left leg and fell back on his cute little bottom. Wincing in pain, he inspected his injury and saw a deep cut on his leg “How the hell?!” The Knight, with a surprising amount of agility and dexterity, climbed up the back of the maid uniform. Before Jade even had an idea on the whereabouts of his opponent, the Knight was on his left shoulder. The warrior was half-swording his greatsword and had the point slightly in the maid's neck to where the jugular vein would be at.

“Don't move” Jade immediately froze when he heard the small man's voice by his ear “Do anything, and I mean anything that I haven't commanded then you will bleed to death” Only shifting his eyes left, Jade replied,

“What the hell is your blade made of?” Though the helmet didn't show, the Knight smiled,

“Made of something to kill giant monsters, outside, and inside” The man saw the barely clothed Rifleman Captain within Jade's grasp “Release Crofton from your grasp” As Jade complied by setting his hand down, allowing for the now-named man to evacuate, his not-so-helpful team ran out of the woodwork, grabbed him, and retreated back into the treeline. The female commander soon got out of Jade's hair and followed them “Now stand up” While trying to stand up, Jade winced in pain from the deep wound he got from his leg “I know it hurts, but turn around” Jade faced the direction to where the camp was “Remember, I can easily make you bleed out or even sever the connections of your spine if-” At that moment, the legendary hero felt a very ancient and unpleasant feeling crawl down his back. At that moment, he thrusted his sword deep into Jade's neck and adjusted the movement for a horizontal cut from within. The next moment, he was grabbed by a very large snow-white hand; followed by a very imposing slight laugh.

“Ha ha ha~ I remember you, Svärd, correct?” The Hero looked up and saw the giant pillars of fingers and felt the platform of a hand he was on. He looked to the sky and witnessed the only sight to be that of a young albino female who absolutely dwarfed the maid; Yet still not at large as other opponents in the past. He remembered fully well who this girl was,

“You're correct...Yukiko” He saw a giant index finger, one that could have easily crushed not only him but also could've ravaged every single soldier in his camp without as much as a mere thought. With just a simple poke, the warrior was easily pushed around by the playful giantess whom he knew should be feared with all of your very being “Tch, I wished to avoid you at all times” He mumbled, but the goddess, of course, overheard his very quiet comment and pouted,

“Don't be like that little man” Yukiko looked down and saw Jade bleeding out from his neck. He had a solid grasp on his neck and tried to lose the least amount of blood possible. Yukiko gently picked up the giant with her other hand and immediately healed his wounds. The Albino then looked down at Svärd with a look of contempt “Now, now” Her deceiving smile was something the Knight Captain did not want one bit “I know your people are at war with the giant monsters, but my little helper is not one of them. She glanced over and saw the bright green markings on him “This version of him in particular is a bit rough at playing, but he meant...not much harm” Then she distanced her face closer to the knight “Then again, your people attacked him first”

“May I ask you something?” The man had a bewildered expression under his helmet

“What do you need?” He pointed at Jade

“That person is a male?”

“Yes” His face contorted more into shock and awe

“And you didn't just change his appearance?”

“Nope, he was already born like that”
“What the hell, how do you-...You know what, nevermind, can you please leave?” Yukiko continued smiling when she replied,
“Of course, but first” The goddess put the Captain into the hand which held Jade, creating a very awkward situation, then walked toward the treeline; each step causing the earth to quake in fear. She reached down, completely bulldozing all the flora into splinters, and pulled out the female commander; whom was barking out obsenities and was actually wearing the hunter's garb over her.

“Damn it! Not again! Not this one! Shit! I'd rather cut my way out of the stomach of an ancient sea god!” The Commander was currently suffering from PTSD from the last experience she had with the Albino. While still maintaining the still playful expression, Yukiko suddenly disappeared in a show of a light. Nothing remained but the many foot imprints on the ground and the destroyed treeline. The original group sat there in awe and were trying to compile information about what happened thus far.

“Mental note: Our Captain, Commander, and one of our best men just got kidnapped by a Goddess...” The observer said out loud “...You wouldn't happen to have ammunition for killing gods...Right?” He looked over to the half-naked Crofton, whom was holding himself

“Almost got violated again....Almost got violated again” His eyes spoke the troubles of a broken man, but with due time he will snap out of it, as he always did.

“...So what do we tell our other superiors?”



End Notes:

Am I back to writing again?

 

-I have no bloody idea-

Chapter 14.5: Secondary Path by Flowenol Cinur
Author's Notes:

This was the original path for Chapter 14

-This was what the last chapter was originally going to be, but then it got changed...As such, it now falls into-:

Scrapped main story path: Seriously, this was too good to just delete...

All I could see was an eyeglaringly painful white bleached color obstructing my entire vision. I had no control over my body and I felt something warm embracing me. Eventually, when I presumably closed my eyes, I opened them again to see that I was staring at the top ceiling of a rather luxiorous and large bed. The wood finishings and carving was impressively well made, the pillow and sheets felt wonderously soft and the overall set up of the bedroom was a relatively standard set-up; Not including the fact that the furnishings were much higher quality and everything was in a blinding-white coloration.

When I was rising from the bed, I only now noticed the large bulges that were in front of me and to both my sides, “This reminds me of something” I commented as I lifted up the bed sheet in front of me to reveal the first person sleeping with me...and it was Eve, who was staring at me with her blank green eyes, and was hugging my body.

“Good morning Jade” Her monotonous tone carried a bit of actual postivity, though it was still watered down. I stared at the silver-haired young girl for a bit before replying,

“Let me guess...” I pulled away at the sheets on either side of me, but I was incorrect in my guess and saw that there were full body pillows covering both my sides “Eh?” Suddenly, from where Eve was, another person came up from over her and was directly shining his/her red eyes into my own,

“Surprise!~” From the sudden shock I just experienced, I accidentally headbutted the person, which felt like hitting against a steel wall, resulting in me retracting my head back against the pillow and holding my head in pain,

“Owww...” I looked at the perpetrator and saw that it was...A red eyed Eve...Wait, Adam and Eve became seperated?! From this new revelation, the pain in my forehead subsided immediately and I pricked my finger against Adam's forehead “Mind telling me what this development is now?!” Adam grinned, grabbed my hand, and suddenly the pseudo twins drastically flipped my in some sort of direction and fashion, resulting in me being held by Eve in the back and Adam straddling me in the front...While still on the bed “Wait, what?!” Adam chuckled for a bit, and now because of his positioning, I now saw that he was wearing a simple white dress. And now that I think about it, does Adam have a Penis? Or...

“Now then Jade” Adam chuckled as he was messing with my maid uniform. Now that I looked down, it seems the uniform had been modified again considering that the skirt style was now elongated to a more tradtional, long type. Adam got off of me, went to where the maid skirt ended, and lifted it up slightly while staring at me with a malicious grin “Time to do some business” He dived under my uniform and I immediately tried to struggle out of Eve's solid grip. Not only was I completely immobilized by Eve, but I couldn't even budge my legs at all to even close. I don't even know why I can't close my legs, is it because Adam is holding them apart?

Firstly, I felt the sensation of fingers running up and down my legs and thighs. This ticklish feeling gave me goosebumps and I automatically tried to move around, but I was, again, completely immobilized. Next, I felt my panties being pulled down my legs and I started to become red with anxiety,

“Adam, don't you dare-!” For some reason, there was a semi-long pause from when Adam pulled away my panties. “Adam, what the heck are you-” Suddenly, I felt an abnormal sensation running through my testicals and penis, resulting in me twitching and moving erratically, or at least as much as physically possible in Eve's grip. Whatever Adam was doing, it wasn't his fingers, tongue, or anything. I became incredibly hard and started, or tried, to fidget around even more. I started to quietly moan out and sometimes I would release stagnated quick breathes. Eventually, I ejaculated and I could see the faint stains through my skirt.

“Ah, how much semen do you have stored in your balls?” Adam got his head out of my private space and I saw traces of my sperm on parts of his head. He proceeded to wipe off some of the spare semen on his head...and then he licked it from his fingers, seductively at that as well. This sent shivers down my spine...Even though I faced horrors that was way worse. I think closed my legs together and felt one last blast of euphoria, sending goosebumps down my body and me releasing one last cute little squel.

“What...” I was currently shaking in my current state “What in the world was the purpose of this scene?” Adam looked at me, then smiled innocently,

“Hm...Just because”

“Just because?!”

-What happened under the skirt-

Adam was enthralled by Jade's nice legs. He couldn't help feeling up the curvature and texture of the soft black socks he wore to great effect. He noticed how Jade's body was twitching and fidgeting in rhythm to his touch, 'How adorable' He focused attention at the white panties Jade wore, which presented his dick and balls in a cute fig leaf fashion. Wanting to know more about Jade in deep personal detail, Adam quickly pulled the panties away,

“Adam, don't you dare!” He could tell the embarrasment in Jade's tone, and he grinned because of it.

'Wait, wait...I have another idea' While concentrating on what to create, Adam went through several options 'Hm...Soldiers, tanks...Screw it, all of the above' Right in front of him, many rows of varying types of infantry, artillery, and aircraft materialized in front of Adam 'Ahah, this power is so cool' The lines of military were truly miniscule. If they weren't in large packs and groups, the soldiers would have easily been crushed and trampled by death by...pretty much anything. Even so, it was quite tricky to spot them out from the black background of the skirt. When Adam tried to lean in forward to get a better look at his tiny army, he accidentally made contact with the aircraft units.

Whatever type they were, helicopter, jet, or even a transport carrier for whatever reason; it all resulted in the same burning piece of metal either connected with the skin and falling down to the infantry below, crushing them, or getting into Adam's eye, but not even garnering his attention. “Whoops” He said out, causing just enough air force to knock around the entire army. The aircraft units were displaced in their positioning, some managed to adjust while others collided against each other, causing either a giant ball of flame or becoming one of the many death traps from above. The infantry and artillery did not fare better as the majority of them ended up flying across the black landscape. The most unlucky of them were crushed by flying vehicles or died upon impact by flying too quickly.

After observing the scattered units across the black landscape, Adam had sighed, which had caused most of the remainder standing army to scatter once more, 'That didn't feel at amusing as I thought it would' He thought as he moved his hand across the surface, completely snuffing out almost all traces of the nano-military, and creating another one in their place. Then, he crossed his arms together, rested his head on the arms, and stayed back to see the battle between military firepower against an overbearing gigantic genitalia.



The military, set up in an arc, had the aircraft go forward first. The size difference was so significant, that entire squads of specialized aircraft had their own strike zones. The bomber styled aircraft focused fire on the smooth round moons that were the testicles and dropping heavy loads that could decimate entire city blocks; The fighter jets aimed more at the head of the penis, some missiles even trying to aim at the slit, and the helicopter types hovering around the base of the crotch and just firing every armor piercing and high explosive missiles available. All the while, the tanks and infantry multitasked with taking precidence over the large encompassing black walls that were Jade's socked thighs. Only a few of them bothered to move to the testicles as a target.

This combined effort, resulting in copious of ammunition spent, only caused a unque pleasure for the resident trap. The heavy amounts of bombs dropped on the testicles and missiles at the penis stimulated the flaccid penis, causing the beast to rise up into the air quickly. While some pilots had the competence to stay away from the penis' predicted strike zone, others had the perception to notice the rising monstrosity and were lucky enough to barely scrape the foreskin of the overbearing crotch.

For the other air forces that were either too slow or have tunnel vision, their aircraft was completely destroyed into pieces by the far greater mass of flesh and their burning fires were instantly put out by the velocity and winds of the penis.

From the accumulated collective strike of practically an entire army; They managed to stimulate Jade's dick to the point it was rapidly producing pre-cum and was twitching for the near-climax. The pre-cum didn't really pose any trouble to anyone as it was only sliding down the shaft and balls. However, what it did do was provide an extra layer of protection against the onslaught of attacks. Though, it was quite negligible in retrospect. The attack that is.

As for the soldiers and artillery who went to the testicles to attack, all of them were glad that they stood far enough away that the precum wasn't crushing them. However, the overwhelming stench of the clear fluid practically and almost suffocated all of them to death.

Even the gasmask troops were having a less than pleasant time.

For the teams who were designated to attacked the socked legs and thighs, their efforts were just as fruitless as the airforce. The threading of the socks were so thick and complexly patterned that the bullets and explosive shells were rendered incapable of piercing them. Though some damage can be seen, it was overshadowed by the sheer size of the black wall.

With every twitch, fidget, and even muscle contraction, the maid dress landscape would shift a little, causing many of the soldiers to lose their balance. Some of them even prayed that their own artillery would not fall over and crush them.

In this one sided battle, it came to its climax once Jade released a devestatingly large amount of semen across the landscape. While some of the semen struck the roof of the skirt, some paths the cum took just so happened to be in the general direction of most of the military squads.

The aircraft that was flying around were immediately either completely crushed by the density and weight of the semen, plus velocity, or were 'lucky' enough to be caught or grazed by the massive blobs and become dragged down to the earth below. Those who did get dragged down sometimes even struck another fellow piloted craft, either resulting in an explosion or even more people becoming downed.

The soldiers and artillery who were at the outskirts of the range noticed the oncoming putrid-smelling sexual fluids raining down on them. Some attempted to use the artillery as cover in some sort of manner, other's ran in different directions while hoping the cum doesn't strike them, and then there were those soldiers who saluted and accepted their fates. Once the unconventional artillery struck their marks, it was a cruel and unusual devestating battle.

The semen struck with such speeds that the soldiers who were initially struck became immediately crushed and splattered into disfigured blood mist and meat. Artillery either buckled from the density or blown away upon impact. After the initial fall, the cum had actually 'bursted' and had induced insane splash damage. In this case, those who became caught up in the splash damage either still became unrecognizeable body parts or become suffocated, depending on their location to the after-effect. The artillery were merely knocked over, crushing some unlucky souls. By the end of it all, the surviving soldiers were giving it their all to not succumb to the odor that was the semen. Their tears could either be in mourning of their fallen brothers in arms, the indication that the cum was that musky, or both.

Adam on the other hand was simply struck in the face with concentrated bursts and strands of Jade's cum. Some almost hitting his eyes, he had to wipe most of it off in order to see again, “Ah, how much semen do you have stored in your balls?” He said outloud as he moved from underneath the skirt and out into the real world.

When he got out, he saw the expression on Jade's face, and in an act of perversion, playfulness, and just to screw with Jade, he had wiped whatever semen remained on his face and licked it off his hand seductively. He noticed the disgustment that resided in his little buddy's eyes. Once the maid had closed his legs, Adam almost fell completely in love with the cute squel he made. He also chuckled internally on how Jade annhilated an entire army with a few simple movements.

“What...” Jade was currently shaking in his current state “What in the world was the purpose of this scene?” Adam looked at him, then smiled innocently,

“Hm...Just because”

“Just because?!”

Adam looked directly at his 'twin' Eve and nodded. The expressionless doll complied by releasing Jade from her grip. Jade then staggered off the bed and stood up onto the floor while holding his maid uniform dress skirt up with both his hands, “What do I do with this now?”

Despite all of the activity Jade had done, there was somehow still soldiers still alive within the maid long skirt. The soldiers were so absurdly puny that they actually managed to avoid the leg movement by luckily being stuck in the grooves and crevices of the thread pattern work. By the rampant and sudden movement of the maid, many of them were jarred out of their hiding places at once. The moment he had stood up, it was a matter of physics and pure luck.

Some soldiers who were suspended in midair struck the dress threading with such velocity that they actually splattered into pieces. Others ended up colliding with Jade's infinitely towering socked thighs and legs with similar results. Some, on the other hand, made it onto the wide-plains of Jade's panties; They were then assaulted by the musky smell from his genitals. Somehow, through miracle of timing and physics being on their side, the remaining soldiers had made it out of the dark abyss that was Jade's grand cavern of clothing and into the open world's light.

The remaining tiny men who managed to see the world were struck in awe of how everything was impossibly bigger than themselvces. Although combating a gigantic trap-maid's penis and under gardments was absurd all on its own right, their perception was filled with stimulation that came far in all far too much for their minds. Because of their weight, their descent right onto Jade's city-stomping shoe wasn't as painful as expected. Though some were lucky to land on the shoe and socked foot, some unlucky few landed within the gigantic white forest of a carpet.

Those within the dense carpet forest looked up and not only saw the winding babel towers of white arching carpet, but were also able to truly realise the difference of size once they saw how much the shoes and legs stretched up to the sky and how much air space the maid dress had encompassed. All of their hearts sank as some of them fell over on their knees after taking in a comprehension of their opponent.

'How can such a gigantic being exist?'

'What kind of damage would s/he do to our little world?'

'Was s/he a god?'

'How insignificant were we in the universe?' Many different question blew across each and every one of their minds as their desparity only furthered with the looming presence the single entity had demonstrated just by standing. It wasn't until Jade started moving that those on the ground was swallowed up by a overwhelming shadow...

After realizing that his panties were still hung down, Jade adjusted his footing and pulled his underwear back up. The soldiers who made it to the panties unharmed witnessed a gigantic fleshy beast descending upon them from above. Some become smothered to death by the giant smooth balls, or were resorted to being insignificant slaves until the trap god washes his panties. Jade then looked at the twins and alternated his point of view beween the both of them, “So then, where's my sister?”

End Notes:

Yeah...So this was sitting in my writing doc for about...several months.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4279