A New life by hertinypal
Summary:

Roger needs to adjust to his new life as the pet of a teenage girl when he contracts the strain. Will he be able to come to terms of his new existence and can he forget the old life he has lost? It wont be easy for the tiny man but it will be in his best interest to try or he is going to be in a rough spot with his new owner.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 17657 Read: 98087 Published: June 21 2014 Updated: September 02 2014

1. Chapter 1: Roger's new life by hertinypal

2. Chapter 2 Day 1 of the strain- How it all began Part 1 by hertinypal

3. Chapter 3 Day 1 of the strain How it all began Part 2 by hertinypal

4. Chapter7 Kyndall takes control by hertinypal

5. Chapter 10 Arrival at Roger's new Home by hertinypal

Chapter 1: Roger's new life by hertinypal

     From his small cage on a corner shelf in her bedroom, Roger looked out over the expanse of the giant room that had now become his whole world. Just a year ago, he could never have imagined living this way. Who could? It wasnt the life of a human being! He had been a normal family man and now look at him. It was incredible to imagine that at one time, he lived in the giant world, considering his very different life now. Roger had changed immensely. Still, at times, he refused to accept the reality of his situation. After all. it was not possible, was it? Whenever he tried to pretend it wasnt real and that he was home with his wife and daughters, he was brought back to the horror of his new existence with a bang! it was hard to deny you lived as a pet when Kelsie would appear, peering down at him and then effortlessly lifted him up in her gigantic hand. Roger sighed, impossible yes but sadly for him, all to real nonethless.

    His small cage was more like an aquarium than a cage with bars. He was a prisoner in the aquarium nevertheless as the glass walls towered above him on all four sides. He had once kept a small turtle in such a cage when he had lived among the people of the other world outside. Roger was pretty certain that the previous resident of his cage had been a hamster or a guinea pig or perhaps even a gerbil. Kelsie had told him once that when she was younger, she had kept another pet in the cage that was now his new home. He had been well treated since coming to live with Kelsie. Well, most of the time, that is. He was always given enough to eat and he was usually well cared for. To her credit, Kelsie really seemed to like him. She could be very kind. As long as he didnt test her patience too much by dwelling on his previous life. That could annoy her and sometimes make her a little angry with him and that was never good when you were under 3 inches tall. After all, Kelsie was  5 feet 1, gigantic and powerful to Roger anyways, not so to the rest of the world.

      Roger felt relatively safe in his cage, protected from the monsters that inhabited the house of the giant Mckenna family. Only one time had the wretched cat Whiskers gotten near his cage and threatened him. Pretty scary experience when you are trapped in a cage and smaller than a mouse. Whiskers saw him as tasty treat, certainly not as a man who should never have been in this helpless state. If it hadnt been for Kelsie's older sister Ashleigh, who heard Whisker's attack meoww, Roger very well would have ended up as cat food. Fortunately, Ashleigh acted quickly, and in the nick of time as the cat was about to attack, she easily brushed  her away and rescued the tiny man. She provided him  the security of her giant hand and Roger was only too happy to remain in her hand and her protection until Kelsie returned. Ashleigh who would be going away to live in college in a few months had once harbored a little crush on Roger,back when he had been a full sized handsome neighbor. She had often babysat for Roger and his wfie and she held a special place for him, even though he was so tiny now. She comforted the tiny man after saving him from the cat's attack and Roger gratefully acknowledged Ashleigh by obediantly remaining in her hand for a good long time. He didnt normally like to be held by the giants but he owed her his life and he was only too happy to comply to her wishes. 

       Since that day, months back, Kelsie had been much more careful of Roger's safety and the monstrous creature had not made it into her room again when Roger was alone in his cage, unprotected. After the incident, when Ashleigh explained what had happened, Kelsie felt so terrible and guilty. She had not been able to put her little man back into his cage that night and kept him in her pajama top pocket where he could be close to her and safe. She did love her pet and hated that she had been so delinquant in keeping him protected.

      Roger could not believe that he had been living like this for over a year now, being kept by a 16 year old girl and also being completely at her mercy, if her mood was so inclined. Thankfully for Roger, Kelsie was pretty gentle with him... most of the time. Of course she was an adolescent girl and she had her moments where she enjoyed having such power over someone so helpless. She found it particularly satisfying  to have total control over an adult, someone that had been authorititive to her in the past. When frustrated at being talked down to by the adults in her life, Keslie would relish reminding Roger that he was never to talk back to her, as she would demonstrate the power she had over him by gently gripping him in her gigantic hand. Roger wouldnt say so but the ease with she held him between her fingers was both embarrassing and terrifying to the tiny man. Kelsie really wasn't horrible to him ever. Just occasionaly, she liked to show him who was in charge now. He was quick to learn to be extra obediant and to do whatever she demanded  of him when Kelsie was in one of these moods......

     Roger still dreamed of being back with his wife and three children , even though he realized that they were now a world away. The Thomson's lived only 4 houses down but to Roger, it might as well have been another planet altogether. At his minscule size, he had no hope of contacting anyone from his family, unless one of the giant Mckenna's were to notify them of his wherabouts.  But he knew this was never going to happen. Months ago, Roger figured out that although the Mckenna's were a decent family, they were never going to do this for him as he had  been kept against his will for months and they were not going to open that can or worms. Besides, Kelsie really  enjoyed having him for a pet. Girls didnt get the opportunity very often to have a real live person of their own, she would remind him, giggling. She doubted any girl was ever so lucky!

     Kelsie managed to  convince herself that Roger was actually far better off staying with her, rather than living as a tiny man in the home of his own family. His family. after all had looked after him when he was pretty small and that hadn't been without its share of difficulties. Adjusting to looking up to everyone in your own home, including a 13 year old daughter often created hard realities for a man that was used to being the undisputed authority in the house. He was used to always gettong his own way but now, he obviously had to learn to defer to the decisions of the others and the sometimes humiliating demands that were placed on him by his giant kids. Kelsie often had to remind Roger of all this when he complained that she needed to contact his wife or daughters.

    She would try to persuade him , reminding him that  when he first came to live with her, he had been over 5" tall and now he was down to 3" tall. Roger  had been going through terribly rough times adjusting to the new family dynamics when he was taller, imgine how his family would treat him if he were this tiny!.. She was right but Roger  felt certain that if he were with his family, they would  not be kept in a cage like a pet!

      As Roger got smaller and smaller, his family had decided that Roger would be moving into Lindi's dollhouse. Lindi had for the most part outgrown playing with dolls but it seemed logical for Roger to move into the dollhouse for his own safety and for the family's convenience. Although disliking the idea, Roger reluctantly began living in the dollhouse after he hit 10" in height. Of course, he really wasnt given a choice in the matter. The girls teased him that as  he continued to get smaller, the dollhouse would become become a gigantic mansion for him.

    The girls agreed to each take turns keeping their father's dollhouse in their rooms. That way, they explained to him, they would keep their privacy part of the time!.Teen-aged girls dont want their dad living in their room, being able to watch whatever they did, even if he was a  tiny dad! Truth was, the girls really liked the idea of having their dad  living in their room as their doll. Though they truly felt bad for him, it was very appealing to be able to look in on their dad in his dollhouse and to be able to take him out to play with whenever they felt like it. Daughters never got to experience that kind of control over their dad. They didnt tell Roger this but they all figured that he would have to get used to it in time. Nikki his wife had agreed to it, rationalizing that the girls were home alot more than she was, so Roger could be safer that way, being on his own much less often. So even though he didnt like the idea, Roger moved into the dollhouse and it was moved weekly back and forth from one girl's room to another.

       Despite the less than perfect living arrangements, Roger still desired to be back in his home with his family. Kelsie, though sweet most of the time had her moments where she became moody and difficult on her pet. Roger never enjoyed being punished by her for his disobediance. She wasnt terribly unkind ever, just a little bossy and demanding on him and he would prefer to have been back home with loved ones.

    Kelsie really believed that she was able to convince Roger that this was going to be his home now and his new life was to be spent as her pet. She felt it was better for everyone concerned for Roger to accept this and to try to be happy in his new life. Still. at times he longed to be back with his wife and girls, even in his reduced capacity. He knew it would not be perfect but he still wished for it. After awhile, when he brought it up to Kelsie  she would get pretty angry with him and she would let him know it, ocassionally with punishments. Sometimes she forgot just how fragile a 3" tall man was and those were rough nights for Roger. So eventually, he stopped asking her to contact his family. He realized for his well being, he had to accept his role in the Mckenna family. Kelsie appreciated it and it mnade her happy having a pet that accepted her authority. She still would enjoy a power trip now and then but ghe was much gentler and sweeter to him because of it. She really wanted him  to be happy and not to be scared  of her. She thought to herself that Roger had to see her as all powerful! This made her smile because everyone ekse saw her as scrawney and weak. Roger most certainly saw Kelsie differently and it made her happy to have that kind of control over another person.

....................................................

 

How Roger wound up living with Kelsie Mckenna as her pet was still burned into his mind and at times it made him kind of angry. His old life had been a good one before the whole thing started. He was your typical husband, devoted dad of three and pretty decent guy, He was not without faults, having cheated on his wife Nikki occassionally, but he loved his family and was overall a good person. At 42 years old, he had a very successful job, a good income and his life was working out just fine, exactly like he had hoped it would. Thats when the strain hit him and things were never going to be the same again..............................

Chapter 2 Day 1 of the strain- How it all began Part 1 by hertinypal

 

The day the strain first showed in Roger began like any other day but before it was over, he had lost almost 7 inches, There could be no denying it, Roger was somehow actually shrinking in height.. By days end, Roger was a couple of inches shorter than his wife Nicole who stood at just 5’ 6”. At the time, they had no idea that he had contracted an incredibly rare type of virus, what the medical profession now calls the strain. Roger just realized that something was terribly wrong and that his life was never going to be the same again. On day one, he could never have envisioned  just how humiliating his existence would become in only one short year.

 

When he arrived at work, things felt off to Roger.  He did not know what though at first.He just had this feeling that  something was terribly wrong. He just couldn’t figure out what. As the morning moved along, it became more obvious as he lost inch after inch. What the hell could make a person shrink in size, he thought to himself as he watched everyone around him  seem to grow taller and taller from his perspective. After some embarrassing moments at the workplace, Roger decided he needed to get out of there and he told his boss that he was feeling under the weather and he needed to take the rest of the day off. He had no way of knowing it but, he would not to be able to return to the office anytime soon.

 

Arriving home in the afternoon, the first person he ran into was his 15 year old daughter Jenna, home from lacrosse practice with her friends Kelsie Mckenna and Julie Wilcox. The three girls were somewhat preoccupied, fortunately and they did not notice that Roger was smaller than usual. By now he had lost an incredible 5 inches from his original 5’ 11” and he stood around 5’6” tall. His clothes were feeling looser and the sensation of getting smaller was very uncomfortable and physically disconcerting on him.

 

Jenna did recognize that something was not right with her dad. Her dad never rushed by her without giving her a big welcome and a hug! This time, he had done just that, barely even acknowledging her and her friends, This was not at all like her daddy, Jenna though. When she approached him in his study, she asked him about it.

 

“ What’s wrong dad? You aren’t yourself at all. You didn’t even give me a hug or a smile and thats not like you at all.” She looked at him and she knew something wasn’t right. “you uhhhh look different daddy” unsure of what she meant exactly “Are you ok?” she said worriedly.

 

Roger remained seated as his daughter approached him. Jenna stood around 5’ 3” and Roger knew that if he stood up to hug her, she would easily recognize his smaller height. He reached out to her instinctively, taking her close to him, but never standing up. “Everything’s ok Jenna honey. I just don’t feel right today” he explained to her. “Please go to your friends Jenna, I’m fine…...really” not wanting to worry the girl. “I will feel much better after I rest a little, I promise.” He feigned an unconvincing smile.

 

Unconvinced, Jenna sat down next to her father and gave him a very big long hug and then a kiss on the cheek. She loved her daddy very much and although Roger did not take favorites among his kids, he had to admit that this adorable girl had a very special place in his heart. “Are you sure you’re ok daddy? You’re making me a little worried  with the way you are acting.”

 

Already at such a young age, Jenna had established herself as a kind caring young woman and of all his daughters, Roger was certain that she was going to be a wonderful and nurturing mom some day. “I’m fine honey, really. Go to your friends. Thanks for worrying about your old man”

 

She gave him a disbelieving look and shrugged her cute shoulders, She was displeased at being sent away this way as her dad often would do to her. “You better not be lying to me daddy. Really. I can handle things. I am not a little girl anymore and you need to start trusting me and treating me like i can be depended on.” She shook her head, frustrated with being treated like a child still. But when she saw her father’s sad expression, she couldn’t help herself. She smiled at him, sheepishly and got up to walk away. As she headed out, Jenna’s long dirty blonde hair bounced around behind her. She refused to tie it down, liking it to flow naturally she said. with the occasional exception of wearing a ponytail now and then. Roger had to admit to himself, his middle daughter was extremely mature and was quickly becoming a woman before his very eyes…..and he didn't like it one bit, her growing up without his consent.

 

Jenna returned to her friends, “Guys, something is really not right with my dad. I can feel it. I have to call my mom and tell her right now. Would one of you mind grabbing my dad a big glass of lemonade and bringing it to him in his study, please?” Kelsie was up in an instant and said cheerfully, “ I really like your dad Jenna, I will be glad to get him some lemonade and keep an eye on him for you while you call your mom.: Jenna smiled at her friend appreciatively.

 

As Jenna called her mom up at work, Kelsie got the lemonade and some pretzels and brought them into the study, surprising Roger who was not expecting more company. Kelsie Mckenna had been Jenna Thomson’s good friend so many years so Roger had seen plenty of her in his house since she around 5 or 6 years old. He liked her alot and he was pleased that Jenna had such a nice girl for her best friend. Jenna was always very respectful of his authority and she followed the rules of the house, even more than than his girls did!

 

Like his daughter, Kelsie was a pretty blonde girl, more of a natural blonde though as his daughter had some brown mixed in with the blonde. Kelsie didn’t seem to have any idea of just how cute she was which made her all the more attractive. She had no heirs about her and was just extremely engaging and lovely. She had a stunning little body too for one so young.Roger imagined Kelsie was going to be extremely popular with the boys very soon but at 13 years old, he didn’t think she had started dating yet. He was sure it wouldn’t be long.

 

Kelsie stood staring at Roger but she was not sure why. With a perplexed look on her face, Kelsie stood there just looking at him. “Mr. Thomson,” Kelsie smiled “Jenna thought you could use a nice cool beverage and a snack to help make you feel better so I volunteered to bring it to you.” Kelsie Mckenna beamed genuinely as she handed over the refreshments to him. When he took them, this gave her a second to look him over and he definitely did not look right. Jenna was right, she thought to herself. But there was more to him not looking right, something bizarre and inexplicable seemed to be happening, but what?

 

She continued to stare at him and all of a sudden, Kelsie grew even more confused as her analytical side starting to work overtime. From her expression, Roger knew that she was putting two and two together and that worried him. After all, Kelsie was a very bright girl and she had seen him so many times in the past, enough to know he was usually a lot taller than her. Now it had to be obvious to her that he was only 4 or 5 inches tall!v From her expression, Kelsie had to know that he there was no way he should  be that short.

 

“Mr Thomson, I know how weird this is going to sound, “ Keslie was trying so hard to be polite and not sound stupid but she was fairly certain she was right about this. “ You uhhh seem like you used to be quite a bit taller to me before, but that’s impossible, right?” Kelsie giggled nervously and played with her long hair trying hard not to look foolish. She didn’t want to insult Mr Thomson but she was  really intrigued by this mystery and  maybe a little freaked out too.

 

“Don’t be silly Kelsie, I think you are just a little confused is all.” Roger was quick to deflect her observations by attacking  the absurdity of her thought, pretending the idea was ludicrous to him. “I think you are probably just taller than the last time you saw me. I’m afraid I have always been a little short for my taste and you just never noticed that hun.” Roger tried to sound convincing in his lies in order to protect his privacy. He was sure he was doing a poor job as Kelsie’s look said she wasn’t buying into it. Her pretty face had a look of disbelief on it.

 

Kelsie was completely unconvinced, however she did not want to debate the issue with her best friend’s dad. She had always been taught to show respect and to defer to adults and getting into an argument with Mr Thomson was out of the question.  She reasoned that he was a grown up and adults often had good reasons for being untruthful and that was why he must be lying to her now. Perhaps there was something bigger going on here that he was trying to hide?

 

Despite this, she really didn’t want to let the subject drop as she was very intrigued. She giggled nervously yet she tried to inquire further because Kelsie, a petite 5 1 had always been a lot shorter than Mr Thomson. She knew exactly where she came up to on her own dad and he was only about 4 inches taller than her. Looking at Mr Thomson, she recalled that she’d always been close to a foot shorter than him but now but now she looked up to him the same way she looked up to her dad! Measuring him next to her mentally, perhaps Mr Thomson was even closer to her height that her dad was now. Kelsie considered all this with a slight twinge of wonderment and even exhilaration at the idea. But then Kelsie had always been fascinated by the unusual , and she often liked to play what if games in her head. she told herself that  this was completely impossible and far fetched even for her own imaginative mind. However at the same time, she was really fascinated and excited by the possibility. No one could possibly shrink in size, could they? She wondered to herself.

 

So Kelsie proceeded carefully with her next statement “No offense Mr. Thomson but I am pretty sure I am not growing much at all anymore.” She giggled gently again to lower his defenses. Kelsie had learned the power she had by being girlish and how it always worked with guys of all ages. “You really sure you have always been only about 5 4? It just seems you have always been a tall guy to me!” She hoped he would let his guard down and show some inadvertent reaction to her inquiry. Maybe he would by accident let it slip out and admit whatever it was that was going on. She really was dying to know what was happening to Mr Thomson but he was good at stonewalling her and he wasn’t volunteering anything. In fact, He turned annoyed at the questioning; “ Kelsie listen, I really don’t mean to be rude but what you are saying is preposterous. Think about it will you? You aren’t making any sense, silly girl. He laughed unconvincingly. “ I’d really like to drop this subject right now, i’m beginning to get frustrated by your silliness.” Then to temper it when he saw her hurt expression, “ Please dont be upset hun, I am having a really bad day and I am short tempered. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings sweetie.Why don’t you go back and hang out with Jenna and Julia and I will work on resting and in improving my disposition. I am feeling a little weary you know.”

 

More intrigued than ever Kelsie smartly played along. “ Oh I understand completely Mr Thomson. I’m fine, don’t worry. I get stupid things in my head all the time and I guess I still let my imagination run wild sometimes. Of course you are right Mr Thomson, I can be twit sometimes! What was I thinking anywho? Haha” She wanted to cover herself so that he wouldn’t be suspicious of her curiousity. “Please don’t mention my foolishness to Jenna sir, I’d be so embarrassed if she knew how dumb i can be sometimes.”

 

Kelsie poured it on thick but it seemed to work as he relaxed almost immediately, maybe partly because he wanted to believe he had convinced her.  “Oh of course sweetheart, don’t give it a second thought. It will be our little secret, I would never say anything. We all have our silli moments now and again. It’s all forgotten, really.” He relaxed a little now, reassured that his secret was safe.

 

Before leaving the study, Kelsie ran over to Mr Thomson and gave him a big hug which Mr Thomson ate up, leaving him totally reassured. He smiled broadly, “ Now go hun! oh and thanks for the lemonade, you’re such an angel.”


“No problem Mr Thomson. Glad to do it!” She walked away humming pleasantly, not looking at him as she left the room. However, she smiled to herself. She had hugged him with ulterior motives. She was measuring herself and how much she had to step on her tipytoes and now she was firmly convinced. The more she thought about it, the more she was intrigued by the concept. What if Mr Thomson were really shrinking in size? She didn’t know why but the idea was very very cool to her. She was certain about one thing, Jenna’s dad was definitely smaller than he had been and she was determined to get to the bottom of this awesome mystery!

 

Chapter 3 Day 1 of the strain How it all began Part 2 by hertinypal

 

  That evening, Nicole called a family meeting, telling the girls that they were going to need to be strong because they were about to face something very unusual and they were going to need to be very mature about it. She and their dad were counting on them to be adult about this, she implored her daughters. Roger had remained up in the bedroom while his wife set the evening discussion in motion. Their oldest daughter Kyndall had already been called and she was asked to come right away. It was an urgent matter and she was needed to be part of it. Kyndall had to cancel her plans with Brandon for the night and she did so grudgingly. She and her parents had not been on the best terms of late. She especially wasn’t getting along well with her dad for some time.

 

    Both of the younger girls, Jenna and Lindi were very anxious at their mom’s tone and emphasis of the word crisis. They were strong girls but mom never was alarmed like this so something must be very wrong, they feared. Nicole tried to reassure them that it would be allright as long as the family stood together. Nevertheless, the girls still were very worried as they noted their mom was having a hard time being strong herself and this was not at all like her. Nicole hugged her girls and smiled at them saying “you girls can face just about anything with a positive attitude and dad is going to need that.”

 

     Nicole was still struggling to come to terms with what was happening to her husband herself. It wasn’t every day that a woman faced this sort of situation and Nicole wasn’t sure how to handle it. She and Roger were still trying to get their relationship back in order after she had caught him redhanded with his mistress,  a few short months back. She did not know how she was  ever going to trust him again, even though Roger begged her to give him another chance, saying explicitly that it was over and he would make it up to her. The damage had been done though, and trust was broken. Nicole believed it would take alot of time before she could ever see her  husband  the same way again, if ever. And now this bombshell!

 

     After all, neither Roger nor Nicole had the faintest idea what the hell was happening, only that he was definitely somehow getting smaller in height! After coming home, having received Jenna’s panicked phone call, Nicole had stepped into their bedroom, not knowing what to expect. Jenna had just desperately begged her to come home right away, and this was not like her middle daughter, usually very calm and sensible. So Nicole was nervous as she entered the room. Nothing could have prepared her for this surprise though. What woman would ever be ready to face this kind of crisis? When Roger came towards her, she knew instantly that something was terribly wrong. Her husband was smaller than he had been the last time she had seen him, alot smaller! It was painfully obvious that the impossible had occurred, but how could this be? There was no way this could be real. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Nicole was  actually looking eye to eye  at her husband. He was almost exactly the same height as she was. In fact, she realized in dismay that Roger was actually a little bit shorter than she was now.  But that was not possible, he was 5 or 6 inches taller than her. In fact, she usually had to look up to him but now unless she  was imagining it, she was actually a bit  taller than him. She had already taken her heels off when she was in her car, as was her custom. So she was standing barefoot as well.  Roger was just plain littler, no two ways about it.

 

     “Roger? I dont understand. What the hell is going on?” Nicole barely managed to get the words out. She was unable to stop staring at her now petite husband. She was in shock at seeing him this way.

 

      “I don’t know honey, “ Roger shrugged his shoulders. “ All day, I have been getting smaller and I have no idea why.”

 

      They had no explanattion for this incredible situation so they just stood there looking at each other in shock. Neither of them had any idea as to what they were going to do. Nobody had ever had to face this kind of situation. as far as they were aware of. This was unfamiliar territory for both of them and they were at a loss for words.

 

     Finally, Nicole regained a little of her composure and took the lead. Roger was completely incapacitated  Still recovering from a very rough day, he was still not thinking clearly. Nicole decided the first thing they needed to do was to confide in the kids, because they had always been completely truthful with their girls and for a crisis like this, Nicole didn’t want to start being deceitful now. Lying was only going to postpone the inevitable and besides, they needed to face this problem head on and  they couldn’t waste their time trying to cover up the truth to the girls. At this point, there was no telling what was coming next and it would be best for all members of the family to be on board.This was how Nicole saw it anyways.

 

      So Nicole preceded to get things moving. While not happy with the situation, she got the girls together and was about to get their father to join them. Just then ,she heard the sound of Kyndall’s car pulling into the driveway. Good she thought  to herself, at least we are all here now. Kyndall, now 19 and living with his boyfriend was a little wild and she pulled into the driveway with a screech. Nicole heard the car door slam and Kyndall enter the side door to the family room.

 

      Kyndall was a very attractive dark haired girl with beautiful brown eyes. She dressed a little unusual, though not goth, she was certainly choosing an alternative lifestyle and she was a rebellious young woman as well. Kyndall was usually ruled by her emotions and over the past couple of years, she often tended to reject most of the things that her parents deemed appropriate for a young woman her age. Often impulsive, Nicole had gotten into trouble in school and had been expelled after a number of warnings. Now she had moved out to find herself. She was still very close to her little sisters and behaved  very  immaturely a lot of the time. Kyndall had an independent spirit. She was dressed in a black skirt, dark tank top, and as usual, she enjoyed wearing  black tights and a touch of  black eyeliner as the only makeup on her face.  The only color she had on was a pink ribbon which tied her long dark hair up in a tail. The one pink girly item made her adorable,considering the rest of her attire was all black. She also sported a few  slightly racy, but small tatoos.

 

      On hearing Kyndall’s arrival, Nicole gathered the other girls Jenna 16 and Lindi, still the baby at only 13 years old. She told the girls to please wait in the family room with Kyndall and she would go up to get their dad to start the family meeting. Roger was upstairs pacing, uneasy about what lay ahead. Although he did believe that the children should know what was going on with their father. he wasn’t at all looking forward to the conversation that was coming. Telling them was going to be really tough and he didn’t know where to begin. He hoped Nicole would continue to be strong and take the lead. Fortunately for Roger, he was still taller than all his girls so at least he wouldnt be facing that embarrassing situation as well. Kyndall, fully grown was around 5’ 2” and Jenna. a little taller than her older sister was 5’ 4”. Although still growing, Jenna did not figure to get too much taller, maybe an inch or two like her mom when she was finished growing. Lindi was still growing, not even close to 5 feet tall yet, she was about 4 ‘ 9” or thereabouts. Nevertheless, the girls small heights did not make this any easier on their father. He followed Nicole at a distance down the stairs and into the family room, where the girls awaited, anxiously.

 

      “I knew something was very wrong daddy,” Jenna raised her voice obviously terribly upset and angry with her father for keeping the truth from her earlier. She seemed to be holding back some tears and she wouldn’t even look at her dad.

 

      “What the heck is going on that is so goddamn important that you had to take me away from Brandon like this dad?  We had plans for this evening, you know, so this better be good.” Kyndall often tried to make her parents go on the defensive by attacking them before they knew what had happened.

 

       “Listen honey, take it easy on your father will you? He’s been through a very rough day and he needs our support and patience.” Nicole asked Kyndall gently. ”Roger, would you like to me to try to explain to the girls or do you want to?” She asked her husband kindly, offering to let him off the hook with the difficult explanation. Nicole had kept her distance from Roger so that the girls would not see that they were now the same height but Lindi noticed it right away.

 

       “Uhhh daddy. this is going to sound so crazy buuut, Mommy looks like she is the same size as you! That can’t be though. It’s impossi….” She trailed off, not finishing her sentence as she realized that she was right and couldn’t complete the sentence.

 

       Jenna and Kyndall leapt to their feet upon hearing Lindi’s words.

 

       “Ohhhhh my gaaaad” Kyndall squealed, part in surprise, part in amused bewilderment “No fuckin way, you cannot be serious! Daddy you are smaller, alot smaller!”

 

      Roger shook his head in despair. This was already not going well.

 

      Kyndall starred in disbelief yet she regained her composure after a few seconds, bouncing back to reality pretty quickly. Jenna on the other hand was in total shock at seeing her dad so little. She stood there for a minute trying to come to terms with what she was seeing. Then, after recovering a little, all three girls huddled around their their short father to get a better look at him.

 

       Kyndall. all in black was the naturally the first to address her father. “Wellllllll.” she smiled curiously. “ I guess things have changed here…. for the shorter!” She kept on staring at her petite dad, apparently not all that bothered by the bizarre  situation. “I’m just kidding dad. “ Seeing the reaction her joke had made, Kyndall backtracked a little. She continued “ But you know this sorta really cool, seeing you like this from this new perspective. I’m not trying to be unkind, really.” She smiled again more genuinely, “ It’s just so fascinating and wild! You have to agree, right?”  Kyndall went right up close to her dad to see that she was just a couple of inches shorter than him now! She had always looked way up to her father but now, she smiled again as she barely had to look up to him at all!  “ I could sooooo totally  get used to this daddy!” She looked at him somehow feeling taller herself because of his diminished size. Then she giggled but quickly caught herself as she had just let her imagination run a little wild. Unable to control the impulse she let out a thought “But wait, you aren’t done getting smaller, are you? I mean, you don’t think you are done uhhhhhhhh shrinking yet , do you? Your prolly gonna get small….”  

 

      Kyndall was cutoff by Jenna, furious with her big sister. “ Shutup Kyndall, this is not funny at all. You are being a total jerk. Cut it out right now.” Jenna was starting to tear up, unhappily.

 

       Roger went over to her and now firmly hugged his middle daughter, almost exactly his own height now, just an inch or less shorter than him! “Daddy “ she pouted sadly I really dont like this at all, not one bit. It’s just not right. How can this be happening to you? “ With this, she hugged him as tightly as she could.

 

      “I dont know honey but Jenna, your mom and I are going to find out, we promise right Nicole?”

 

     Nicole nodded sadly in agreement. 

 

     Nicole interjected “We’re going to call the government research facility in Roanoke in the morning and will set up an appointment to see the scientists there and I’m certain they will get to the bottom of all this guys. So dont worry too much. We just wanted you to know what was going on with your dad.”

 

     Kyndall watching Jenna hold their dad in a tight embrace giggled “ uhhhh Jenn, let him go will ya?  You’re gonna suffocate the little guy! He’s not used to us all being so big and strong, are you daddy?” She smiled at him.

 

    He was not amused. She was teasing him and he didnt like that from his daughter. He knew his daughter had a cruel streak and this troubled him sometimes. She enjoyed being able to stir things up now and then and he really wasn't appreciative of this side of Kyndall's personality.

 

    Jenna let up right away, miserable at that idea that she was hurting him. “Is she right daddy? I didnt even think. I mean i never considered the … Oh I didnt mean to hold too tight, im soooooo sorry daddy if I hurt you.” Jenna looked apologetic and extremely depressed.

 

     “Hon, Im fine really. Don’t worry yourself so. I can handle daughters that are my size, really I can.”  With his arms wide open, he looked at pretty little lindi, still alot taller than her at least. She ran to him and he caught her and lifted her into the air in a big embrace. “I’d need to be pretty darn small for my girls to be able to hurt me with a bear hug,” Roger joked.

 

     Kyndall watching him carefully was not so sure. “Dad, just how little do you figure you are going to get, anyways? It looks like you may have lost 4 or 5 inches already and the days not even over yet.”

 

     Roger looked down at his eldest daughter with as much fortitude and confidence that he could muster and he said “ I dont have any idea Kyndall but whatever happens , this is all just temporary until we can figure out how to reverse whatever is happening to me. got it?” Lindi let go of her dad and all three girls sat back down on the couch.

 

     “Ummmmm dad, i dont mean to doubt you when you are so certain and all but uhhh what if it turns out there is no cure for this? what then huh? “ Kyndall looked over at him waiting for an answer but knowing the only possible answer. Everyone was going to have to get used to having a smaller person around, she thought to herself with no meanness but it did make her smile again.

 

      Roger again tried to sound strong but was a little less sure of himself as he said “ Well I dont know sweetie but let’s cross that bridge only if we come to it.”

 

     Kyndall, not at all upset about it shrugged her pretty shoulders. “Okay daddy but this is totally weird.”

 

     Nicole looked at her daughters “Guys we are all going to take whatever comes and deal with it, together, as a family. Whatever happens, we are going to be fine.”

 

     Kyndall who was considering the possibilities in her head, listened quietly, not expressing the questions that were in her mind. “Oh and Kyndall, I think you should tell Brandon that you will be moving back home. Your old room is still here waiting for you. For this family crisis, I’d really prefer to have all of us together, under one roof.”  She looked at her daughter fully expecting an argument as that was the norm with Kyndall these days. To her surprise, no argument came from the girl!

 

    Letting her pretty long dark hair down, Kyndall smiled innocently. “ I understand mom, completely.” She nodded. “ I agree totally. Daddy needs all of our support and strength to face the uncertainty of the days ahead.” Kyndall vaguely imagined  some more “...no matter what they might bring.”   She went over to Roger again and hugged him, maybe not her gentlest hug. “I’m sure all us girls will do whatever is necessary to help. You can count on us!”

 

   Jenna and Lindi chimed in agreement girlishly. They would do anything they could to make this crisis easier on their dad.


    Roger, very pleased and proud of his family, thanked them for being so understanding, He assured them that this was all going to be over very soon and then they would be able to get back to their normal lives. Was he kidding himself, he wondered? Or was this just the beginning of a much longer ordeal, he secretly feared to himself. As he watched his wife and daughters, he was at least confident that his family would be strong and supportive, no matter what lay ahead.

 

Chapter7 Kyndall takes control by hertinypal
Author's Notes:

 Finally completed. Sorry for the delay but this is the full chapter now. Enjoy and comment please?

 

               From inside his dollhouse, Roger could hear the grating high pitched  laughter of the giants. He had had it up to here with the loud deafening laughter of girls but he knew that as much as it infuriated him, there was nothing he could do to make it stop. But this was different and it gave Roger major cause for concern. He recognized his oldest daughter Kyndall's voice as it was her room that he was sharing this week. More than the other girls, Kyndall seemed to find the humor in Roger's condition and  she giggled alot, frustrating her tiny dad enormously. No matter what embarrassing situation would arise, Kyndall would find  it as amusing, constantly telling her dad to lighten up. She felt that he needed to try to laugh at himself a little as the situation was really quite adorable and unique. To Kyndall, she was rather enjoying the opportunity that most girls could never even dream of having with their dads. Roger wanted to yell at Kyndall for being immature and making light of his misfortunes. She could behave like such a little girl and even though she was a young woman, he wished he could shake her and make her stop the goddamn giggling and the foolish behavior but he knew that if he were to object too strenuously, it would not be well  received and that forcing the issue would be a very bad idea with Kyndall. When you are just 6" tall, you have to bite your tongue a whole hell of a lot, he realized when he was dealing with the giants. Even if they were his daughters and loved him,  he knew making them angry was not a wise idea, especially Kyndall.



               Roger heard Kyndall's  laughter but the other giant was definitely not one of his daughters. Roger was all too familiar with the powerful sounds  of Jenna and Lindi's voices .  He constantly was telling  them to keep it down, explaining just what it did to his ears at his size. Being teen girls and very exuberant, they would forget their father's  request, and the rumblings of their giant voices would often send shock waves through Roger's dollhouse, causing destruction and massive reverberations. shaking the dollhouse to its foundation.  It also gave Roger terrible headaches. Lindi, as way of an explanation would try to pacify her sad teeny dad, "girls will be girls daddy, sowwwwy!" Besides they thought that no harm was really done because they would go throughhis dollhouse and adjust  and replace all the broken doll furniture and accessories. Both girls even kind of enjoyed being able to clean up and  repair daddys house, with practically no effort on their part! Room by room they would go through and pick up the pieces that they had damaged, making Jenna proudly say " see daddy, no harm done, we made it even better than before." Roger would just shake his head in dismay, watching the powerful girls tear through his house  room by room. All he could do was watch. It was times like these that Roger truly felt like he was a doll this own daughters. The girls couldnt imagine what Roger  was experiencing inside the dollhouse so no matter how many times he tried to convince them, he was realized he was just wasting his breath.



         Anyways, Kyndall was not with 13 year old Lindi nor with her sister Jenna either. There was another girl in the room which both infuriated and terrified  Roger. It was hard enough having his kids pick him up whenever they felt like it ( which the smaller he got,was becoming more and and more frequent)   But he  truly hated the idea of having another giant, someone outside the family being privy to his living this way in such a humiliating fashion! He could only imagine how another person would view seeing a man his size living in a dollhouse being protec ted and cared for after by his normal sized daughters.


       Sure enough, to Roger's horror, there was another giantess talking and giggling with Kyndall in their room.  Roger stood by helplessly waiting for the inevitable. He had expected  this might be  coming for quite awhile now but there was no way he could do anything to prevent it. His oldest daughter had not hid her feelings that the girls  should be able to share their secret with some of their friends. Roger had vehemently opposed the idea but Nicole, who originally had been  trying to keep the strain private, did not support Roger's  decision completely and was beginning to allow the kids more and more leeway in making their own decisions about their dad. Kyndall had obviously chosen to make the decision to tell someone about her shrunken dad, Roger was trapped in the dollhouse,and  could do nothing about it  but wait for Kyndall  to open up his dollhouse for the stranger.


     Roger could hear the girls continuing to laugh and then they began to whisper secretively, as girls often do for apparently no reason. Even whispering, their voices landed on Roger as deafening and boisterous, making him brace for the worst. "You cannot be serious Kyndall, your dad tiny?" Roger hear the words of the other giant clearly but he didnt allow himself to really  believe that Kyndall would dare share his secrets and humiliation with this girl, a total stranger!


     "I am totally serious Erin, you can see for yourself if you dont believe me!"


    Erin in disbelief giggled some more, just amused at the  thought of what Kyndall was saying. "How could your dad possibly be small enough to live in your dollhouse Kyndall. Thats just crazy, he’d have to be like 8-9 inches tall!"


     "Wanna try for 6 inches tall now Erin? Hes getting smaller every day!" she giggled watching Erin's shocked but amused face.


       Erin shook her head, certain that her friend was pulling her leg. She imagined to herself what it would be like if her friend were telling the truth, even though that was totally impossible. As she imagined it, a slight shy  smile came to her pretty face as she considered what it would be like, foolishly. "It's an adorable idea Kyndall but its just plain impossible for someone to be that little!"


      "Nahhh ah Erin. Come take a look for yourself" Furious at  Kyndall r, Roger wanted to take his daughter  and shake her for being so cavalier with his safety at risk. Of course, there was no way he was could do  anything to Kyndall being only 6” tall, t but he wished he could let her have it right now.


        The next thing he knew, the dollhouse started shaking and his daughter was staring down at him from way up above. Every time she opened the dollhouse, it made Roger lose his balance as Kyndall was not trying to be gentle and easy on her doll sized dad. Roger got up and straightened himself out, trying to look somewhat normal in spite of the humiliating circumstances. Kyndall had opened the dollhouse in such a way,  that Roger was unable to maintain  any dignity  at all. Imbalanced and shaken, Roger  looked weak and helpless as he attempted to right  himself in order to face the giants.


     "Kyndall!" He yelled up at her, "You know that you aren’t supposed to be telling anyone about me living in this goddamn dollhouse.This is our family's secret, me living in here , this way." He shook his fists up at her trying to appear authoritative and in control. It didn't work,  not at all. Kyndall totally ignored his rant, She had expected him to be unhappy and belligerent. He'd need to get used to this  and he would soon enough, Kyndall was confident.


      "Daddy, i want you to meet Erin. She didn't believe me when I told her that you were smaller than a doll and living in my room in a dollhouse." Then to Erin she smiled "See, I told you! Voila. Teeny tiny dad. " Erin watched on amazed as Kyndall was loving being able to show off to her friend. " And a dad I don't have to listen to anymore hahaha. In fact Eeer, he's sorta at  my disposal! to do whatever I feel like doing with him... however I see fit!" With that, Kyndall looked down at her tiny father and smiled at him as he watched  her cautiously. "right daddy?" With that Kyndall suddenly reached down and grabbed her father in her hand effortlessly, lifting  him up into the air and then gripping him  tightly , demonstrating for Erin just  how easily she could control her dad at his new size. Kyndall was  bit rougher on him than she needed to be and Roger squirmed uncomfortably, unable to move in her tight embrace. "Isn't he cute like this eerr?  This is a girl’s dream come true, He's still a little big to fit in my pocket but that will come soon enough!" Kyndall laughed at her words, realizing the truth to them. Roger unhappy and angry, could do nothing but wait for Kyndall to let up on him as he watched   the two young giantesses towering above him, laughing at his expense.


          Astonished, Erin was in shock. “ I really dont fucking believe this Kyndall. It just is not possible!’ She looked down on the little man in Kyndall’s hand “ You weren’t lying to me, he is soooooo freakin adorable!”  Then to tiny Roger she said gently, “ Is it true little fella? Are you really Kyndall’s dad?” Noticing the way he flashed at the sound of her voice, erin even more gently  said “please dont be scared of me little one. I’d never hurt someone as adorable and perfect as you.I can’t believe you are Kyndall’s father! ” She shook her head in disbelief.


             “Uh huh Erin. He’s my dad. Used to be 5’ 10’ “ lifting her other hand way up in the air to show how tall he used to be, “ now just 6” tal or is it 5 now daddy, I forget.”Bringing Roger  up even higher, even with  her gigantic face, Kyndall showed just how small and helpless he was. She gripped him firmly between her thumb and her fore finger which made Roger shake his head, embarrassed at being handled in this manner,manipulated  like he was just a pet or something!


         “ I still can’t believe this Kyndall, I mean how is even possible for someone to be so little? Oh my God, he so tiny and so cute.” That’s when she recognized Roger’s pained look as he watched her in fear. Roger was clearly not happy at all  at being displayed like this. “ Oh Kyndall, please I think you are hurting him, The poor little guy is scared of us, look! He’s really frightened.”


           Kyndall was enjoying being able to show off to Erin and she refused to let up on her dad, continuing to display him in front of her friend like he was her possession. “ Oh Erin, he’s used to this by now. You should see the way even little Lindi handles him now. Kids can be really rough of dollies, can’t they daddy?” Kyndall plopped herself down on her bed, dropping Roger on her lap  where he landed awkwardly. Trying to gain his balance, Roger almost fell off her and it was a pretty long way to the ground for someone his size. He grabbed at anything that he could get a hold of and he found he had a very tenuous grip of Kyndall’s black skirt, holding on with just one hand.  Kyndall watched her dad’s plight, in amusement, knowing how embarrassed it had to be for him in such a predicament. She decided she was going to have a little more fun at her dad’s expense. She stood up quickly, causing Roger to cling for dear life. He dangled  from Kyndall’s skirt with his legs flailing back and forth, just inches away from Kyndall’s pretty legs. “Daddy?” Kyndall looked down at him going back and forth clinging with all his might “ uhhh do you need a little help maybe or perhaps you are enjoying the ride?” and then to Erin who was watching embarrassed for the poor fella  “ or maybe he’s enjoying the view? hahahaha”  


          Roger turned stark red blushing embarrassed but he had to continue hanging on tightly as Kyndall intentionally bounced around, giving him a wild skirt ride that was as wild to Roger as many of the most turbulant of amusement park rides. Kyndall watched her dad’s struggles continue, intending to play out her father’s humiliation for all its worth.


           Help came unexpectedly for  the terrified tiny man. Pretty Erin intervened on his behalf, cautiously so as to not annoy her friend.”I think the little guy has had enough fun for awhile, haven’t you Mr Thomson?” She bent down next to him and smiled sincerely at him as Kyndall stopped her bouncing around and drew Roger’s frightful skirt ride to an end. Kyndall giggled uncomfortably, not wanting Erin to realized how awful she felt for the poor helpless fella. Erin could not believe that Kyndall was enjoying her dad’s humiliation so much.Erin felt so bad  for him.


            Feeling immense  sympathy for the little man but also unable to contain her excitement regarding the  whole situation, Erin continued to smile  “ I feel really bad for him Kyndall, your so mean to your dad.” She made sure that Kyndall didn’t think she was reprimanding her for her behavior. “he’s so scared and embarrassed  but…. I have to admit, I think you are so so lucky, I envy you. I sometimes wish I could make my dad do what I’d like and if he were that tiny, he’d have to do whatever I asked him to.” She grinned sheepishly. A broad smile came to her face as she thought of something else even better, “ or my obnoxious big brother! I think if I could have someone that size, it would be Ry. It would sure change his attitude towards me!”


        Kyndall who knew Erin’s brother, a little too well said enthusiastically, “ Haha, it would totally change how he acts towards all women Eeer! If I could only share the power to make someone the size of my dad, I’m sure there are a ton of girls that would jump at the opportunity to use it on some jerky guy  in their life!”  Then she thought of something really cool, “ and if it were Ryan that you made teeny, then you and I could trade our little men for awhile, you’d get my dad, I would have Ry to do with as I pleased.” Both girls laughed at the idea of trading men like they were toy action figures.


       Kyndall watched her friend looking at her dad enviously and she said to her “ you know its ok if you want to hold him eer. He’s used to being held, obviously.” Then to her father, “Aren’t you daddy? Giants hold you all the time now, right?”


        Erin, though wanting to very much was uncertain and Roger objected severely to the idea. “She’s not going to pick me up Kyndall. I wont allow it. You understand me Kyndall Thomson?”


       “ Dont be silly daddy, of course she is! Take him Eer” Looking at her father in a disapproving  way, “ you dont get a choice in this daddy, remember the rules we made for you and who is in charge now?” She looked over at Erin who was beginning to lose her anxiety about holding the tiny guy. “ He forgets whose roof he lives under now. He used to say that all the time to us girls but now Jenna, Lindi and I share him  and he lives in OUR rooms now so he follows our rules. Isn’t that right daddy?” She gave him an authoritative look of strength that said he’d better not disagree.


        “ Weeeeell if you are sure its allright Kyndall,” Erin said shyly “ I really would like to hold him very much. He’s so dang adorable” Gently, beautiful Erin reached out with her pretty hand  and took the tiny man in her giant hand. Roger, struggling all the way was unable to offer any resistance to the giantess as he took him from Kyndall. As Roger was passed from one giant to another, Roger was surprised at the difference between the way Erin held him vs the way his daughter had been holding him. Erin was very kind and sweet and her hand held him gentlly  yet  firmly and he felt a warmth that amazed him in her hand! Roger stopped struggling very quickly and Erin noticed how he settled down so she let up a little and held him even more genty. In roger’s opinion, Erin was one of the most beautiful girls that he  had ever laid eyes on. Her hair was long and blonde and silky smooth. Her Eyes were an incredible brown that he had never seen before. They made him melt with warmth for this giant girl. Though very petite in the giant’s world at 5’ even, she like all the rest of the world was immense to tiny Roger. Neverthless, in her care, this was the first time that Roger had not really minded being held by someone else.  Erin was lovely and she smelled so wonderful to him.


          Kyndall recognized his body language instantly and she teased him “ ooooooooooh Erin, my daddy likes youuuuu! Its so obvious haha. Cute, Too bad he’s so ridiculously little huh eer?” She looked at her dad amused at his reaction to being held by her friend.


       “ Shut the hell up Kyndall. Dont be so goddamn foolish. You have no sense sometimes,” Roger blurted out giving his giant daughter a dirty look and then wishing quickly he hadn’t been so impulsive and rude to her.Erin turned red, embarrassed herself because she thought this little man was so cute and she only wished that he could like her, even a little.

       Kyndall gave her father a very disapproving frown. “ WHAT HAVE WE SAID ABOUT TALKING BACK THAT WAY TO US GIRLS- ROGER? Making a point of using Roger’s name and using a very reprimanding voice, Erin was furious with her dad. All his  girls had started  using his name lately, much to Roger’s dismay but he was starting  to realize, he would never be able to stop them. Kyndall had started it about a month  ago and then Lindi used it a number of  times and now even Jenna had started to call him Roger when she got frustrated with him. Staring him down she continued coldly but with purpose “ After Erin leaves daddy, I’m afraid you have earned yourself another punishment  for your bad behavior. We won’t be tolerating that nonsense anymore Roger.” Kyndall admonished.


          Still in Erin’s hand, she could feel Roger’s body tense up as he looked up and over at his daughter. Roger immediately got a frightened look on his face and apologized to Kyndall emphatically. “ Please hon, I’m sorry . I was wrong to talk back. I promise, it wont happen again.” He pleaded with her but recognizing in her face that it was a lost cause. “ Kyndall, you know how hard this all is for me. please give me another chance, you’ll see, I wont upset you anymore, I promise, please,” almost begging his daughter for her leniency.


         Enjoying taunting the little man, Kyndall extremely amused at her father’s attempt to avoid the punishment  shook her pretty head. “ Nope. You have been behaving terribly the entire time you’ve been mine, umm  I mean staying in my room of course, , and the insubordination stops today ROGER.” He cowered knowing fully well that his daughter had spoken and he wasn’t changing her mind. “ Besides, I wanted to show Erin just how good you behave and you had to go and ruin that. That’s just not going to do. When you meet some of our other friends, you need to know the proper way to act and to treat all the giants in your life so i need to do what I have to do.”


      Erin, holding the little man close to her almost perfect firm breasts, wanted to protect little Roger from a humiliating punishment as the hands of his daughter. “ Oh please dont punish him Kyndall. It was all my fault, really that all this happened. Let him off this time will you puleasssseee!”

        Kyndall got a look on her face as an idea was coming into her pretty little head. “ooooooooooohh! You like him too, Dont you Erin!  “ She loved the idea- her tiny dad and her friend! “ You two make a really cute couple,” She giggled. “ You know Eer, things have pretty much been over for dad with mom for some time. Thats partly why she let’s us girls take care of him for her!”


        Roger, in spite of the embarrassment, was enjoying being this close to Erin and he settled in comfortably in her embrace, just inches from her breasts. Erin’s pink top was feminine and warm and Roger cuddled up next to the pretty girl who had been distracted for the moment by Kyndall’s spot on realization. She did like the little man, a lot. She only wished she could spend some more time with adorable teeny guy, even if he was old enough to be her dad. Erin didn’t care in the least. She found older guys mature and dreamy and something about having this little guy  to herself really made her excited.


         As if answering her private thoughts, Kyndall volunteered playfully, “ I know you don’t have a guy of your own to trade me , but would you like to take my daddy home with you for the weekend Erin?”

       “Dont tease me Kyndall, please!” Erin begged her friend.

      “I’m not really,” Kyndall grinned “ He’s mine for the next few days Erin and I am getting pretty tired of his insubordination. He just doesn’t get it that he’s got to do what we say now. He still foolishly thinks he’s in charge! A mouse in charge of a big girl like me, as if he could be!” Kyndall could see from Erin’s expression that she didnt believe her. “ Listen Eer, I am tired of having the responsibility of looking after the little shit. Wouldn’t you please do me this favor and take him off my hands for a little while? Puhlease!” She begged comically.

        “ Oh my God, you are serious aren’t you Kyndall?” Erin was flabbergasted. She imagined that if it were really her dad or her brother that were tiny, there would be no way she  would give Kyndall control over either one of them! There was no telling what she might do to someone so tiny and helpless ,  considering they weren’t her blood relatives. She imagined that Kyndall would come up with many cruel and humuliating things to do with  to do with them, many of which would be x rated,  which made her shudder to think about.

      “  I am serious  Erin, totally!, Why the hell not? You’d be doing me a huge favor, to be honest” Kyndall explained. “I’ve been dying to spend time with my boyfriend for weeks and with this little person here always around, it makes it pretty much impossible for us to do anything. If you were to take my daddy for the weekend , it will give me the chance! Really!”


         Erin stammered, unsure of how to respond to this crazy but appealing offer. “uhhhhhhh, I  uh just really dont know what to say Kyndall. “

        “Well, you want him to come home with you, right? Kyndall gave her a knowing glance which made Erin turn red all over again.

        Roger thought Erin was really sweet and under different  circumstances, he  would be liking the idea of getting some alone time with the pretty girl.. But not like this. He had absolutely no intention of going home with this giant girl, not being only  6” tall!  He had no intention of being given away to her for who knows what she had in mind. “Kyndall,” Roger shouted furiously, “ Cut it out right now! You can’t give me to her, That’s ridiculous and insulting. I am not going anywhere,” Roger demanded.

     “Oh really Roger? I don’t remember asking for your input on this matter.” She giggled. Then she grabbed her dad roughly from Erin who tried to hide her disappointment at losing him. “Decision’s made and its final!” She held him firmly to impress upon him the finality of her decision.  Then to Erin, she smiled “ Don’t be too rough on him Erin, he’s fragile. haha He’s yours to do with as you please for the next two days and then you gotta bring the  teeny mouse back to me and my sisters to look after.”  To her father who knew struggling was useless as his daughter was so powerful, “Right daddy? Jenna and Lindi would be so mad at me if gave away their little toy permanently huh?” She looked at her dad angrily “ When you get back we will pick up where we left off with training lesson  101: how to talk to your giant daughters and how to abide by  all their wishes.” She gigled as she stuffed Roger into Erin’s purse and handed it back over to her.

           “ I don’t know Kyndall. I am uhhh not really sure about this. “ Erin was so excited but nervous, not at all certain this was a good idea.

        “Course you do huh. You’d never forgive yourself if you didn’t take this opportunity.” Kyndall teased. “ Enjoy having a little man all your own for a couple days, but when you bring him back,”she winked “ I want details. You know Roger will not tell me anything so I expect full disclosure Eer.”


       A bit reassured and really excited now, Erin agreed, and took the purse with little roger inside it, before Kyndall had the chance to come to her senses. Obviously, at some point Kyndall would think better of it and change her mind, she kept telling herself. No one gives their teeny tiny dad away to another  girl to do with - whatever! She smiled to herself. “ Ok Kyndall, if you insist, it will be  kinda fun to take care of a little guy, I’ll do it.” Erin smiled sheepishly, still slightly embarrassed by the prospect.

     Kyndall squealed girlishly “ I so knew you would! I knew you would! Yay! “ Enjoying herself immensely wondering what the next couple of days held for her dad. “ Now play nice with my daddy Erin, not too rough, okayyy?” A twinge of guilt crept into Kyndall’s pretty head but it was gone very fast, as she couldn’t help herself. “ I mean, we are all grown ups here. I’m sure you are going to have so much fun experimenting as to just what you a girl can do with a real live ken doll of her own.”

     “ Stop that Kyndall” Erin shook her head “ You are being so terrible” Erin had however in her mind gone some pretty naughty places herself though not really sure how this was going to work. “ I mean what can a guy that size do, even if he were game to give it a try?”

     “ Oh don’t sell my dear little daddy short Kyndall. Just give him the chance to prove himself to you. You may be pleasantly surprised. Besides Eer, you call all the shots haha!”


      Erin was heading out the door when she looked at Kyndall once more with appreciation “ Thanks so much Kyndall, I promise I will take good care of him”

      “ oh Eer, I know you will. I trust in my friend to not do the things I would do in her place if the situations were reversed. “  Kyndall laughed, wishing she could have a little man all her own that wasn’t her dad.  

              Erin was having a hard time concealing her excitement now. This was by far the craziest and most wonderful thing to have ever happened to her. She didn’t know why but the adrenaline rush of having a tiny man all her own in her purse was exhierating. She loved the feeling of having him all to herself, like he belonged to her completely. And he did! she giggled to herself.  Yet somehow, she also felt sympathy for the helpless little guy being in the horrible position he was in. His own daughter treated him like he was an unruly pet gerbil and being the size of one, Kyndall had him at her mercy and she knew it and relished the power. She hoped Roger’s other daughters were kinder to the little guy. He needed someone in his corner. The humiliation for Mr Thomson had to be unbearable, she thought to herself as she tried to get out of the house without drawing attention by freaking out.


            As soon as Erin got to her car door, she relaxed a little, coming to her senses. No one would ever suspect she had a tiny man all her own in her possession. It was a ludicrous thought to most people that anyone could be that teeny. Her first thought was that she had to tell him that he was safe in her hands. (even if she wasn’t certain herself)  She was certain the little guy had to be terrified and embarrassed. Erin gently patted the purse to show affection for the little guy, saying quietly  and sweetly “ Please don’t be scared of me, Mr Thomson, I’m not going to hurt you, I promise you will be safe with me.” Erin was beaming.

         From inside the pretty girl’s purse, Roger, though absolutely furious with his daughter for her  demeaning and unforgivable act, and nervous about what might be in store for him, he could not help but feel find of this pretty young woman. He thought she was charming and beautiful and sensuous as well. He loved that she had been sweet enough to offer him a kind word as soon as she was able to speak freely, away from his malicious giant daughter. If only he were 5 feet taller! Under different circumstances, Erin was a girl he would have liked to have called his own. He thought if he were normal sized, she would be perfect for him. She seemed like a lovely girl and he only hoped the next couple days in her care  would prove this to be true.


     Erin raced her car home and as soon as she had distanced herself from the Thomson house, she nervously and excitedly opened her purse up, to allow the little man to get out. Mr. Thomson did not want to come out right away, embarrassed and unsure of how to react in front of the giantess, now alone with her. Roger’s heart raced, uncertain of what to expect from the beautiful giant girl above. Erin, too excited to wait any longer tried to gently coax him out of her handbag. “Mr. thomson, will you please come out and see me. I promise not to bite.” she tried joking gently, feeling the awkwardness of the situation. She giggled nervously as Roger continued to remain safe in her purse. “ Please come out of there. You have to be so uncomfortable in my purse. I am really dying to meet you for real this time , without Kyndall around to muck things up.”  Erin explained gently that most of what she had said  back at the thomson house was for Kyndall’s benefit and that she wasn’t ever going to hurt him, he could feel safe. This admission relaxed and comforted the little man immensely.

        Finally, the little man shimmied  himself out of her purse and Erin watched the whole thing, finding it too cute for words. This is going to be the absolute best weekend ever she thought, if only I am brave enough to go for it all. She wanted to experience as much with a teeny man as was physically possible! She only hoped she would have the guts for it because the intensity of the situation was becoming too much for her to take. She was begginging to feel  her emotions were out of control and she knew if she didn’t act on her feelings, she would regret missing this opportunity for the rest of her life.

 

End Notes:

more chapters are written, I hope to post more soon but you know me. Or maybe you dont?

Chapter 10 Arrival at Roger's new Home by hertinypal

 

       Kelsie bounced into her room excitedly, taking her  backpack off and placing it on her bed gently. "I actually did it!" she thought to herself, pleased with the ease with which her plan had succeeded. She grinned widely as  realizing  just what this would mean for him and for both their futures now. And besides, she thought, there was no turning back now! This was kidnapping, albeit without ranson. A very different sort of kidnapping, she mused but she was guilty of taking someone against his will from his home. Kelsie hadn’t worked out all the details yet but she was so very excited about the prospect of having her own little man, to do with however she pleased. Still a few weeks away from her 16th birthday, Kelsie had never had this much power over anyone. No girl had! It was going to take some time getting used to the idea for Kelsiie but she thought to herself, it would be alot harder for him to accept it than it would be for her. After all, she wasn’t the one that was going to be following someone elses commands from now on. This made her giggle out loud.

            Kelsie knew he wasn’t going to like it, no not one bit. Kelsie was expecting she would have a battle on her hands but in time, she was certain she'd win. She held all the power and soon he'd come to terms with her being in control of his life. What choice did he have?

            She heard him struggling in the backpack, belligerently, wanting out and feeling trapped in unfamiliar surroundings. She rightfully assumed that being trapped in there, against his will,  was not  at all pleasant for the poor little fella. Though roomy enough for him, he had to be feeling terribly uncomfortable,  as Keslie used the backpack for many of her odds and ends. When she considered what was in there with him, she had to smile. She carried a bunch of dirty clothes including some  worn gym clothes :  a skirt, gym shorts, a tank top, undies and a bra or two were in there! In addition, she was pretty sure there was  an assortment of her personal items like makeup, pads and other girl hygienic products,  all having been left in the backpack by accident.  She never considered a tiny person like Mr Thomson would wind up in there or she might have made an effort to keep it cleaner and less personal. .No matter, Kelsie and Mr. Thomson were going to be getting very used to each other very soon and there would be no secrets beteen them!   Nevertheless, Kelsie  knew it had to smell pretty bad in there and she felt bad about it, sorta. She laughed though. Poor Mr Thomson, he was going to be very angry when she let him out of her backpack!.

          Kelsie imagined being carried around in there had to suck for him as she had been wearing the pack for some time, bouncing him around and around as she made her way home.She had not ingratiated herself to him by leaving him in there. Kelsie had no idea just how unpleasant he felt and his need for fresh air. How could she? She wore the backpack with him in it. She couldn’t  truly fathom what it was like for him to be trapped inside it!

           Finally, after calming herself down a little as this was pretty amazing  for her, she sat down next to the backpack to get a good view, She wanted to see his face  when he realized just where he was and who had taken him. She gently unzipped the backpack, allowing him his first view of his new existence. The brightness of Kelsie's colorful room blinded him for a minute but the fresh air was wonderful after being cooped up in the bag for so long.  Without even thinking, he  tried to scamper out of the backpack and away from this horrible  smelly place. He had no idea where he was until he heard her thundering voice from above.

           " Welcome to your new home little man! How do you like it  , Mr Thomson?" This is going to be your new room from now on” Kelsie announced to him with genuine girlish enthusiasm. She was very excited which made her voice high pitched as she was bounding with exuberance. She decided to let him get his bearings by allowing him crawl out of her bag on his own.. He struggled but finally was able to extricate himself from the confining prison which turned out to be nothing more than a girl's backpack. "Well, our room Mr Thomson, you will be sharing it with me." She smiled at the idea of having a real person living in her room, in her care. She  realized for the first time that this little person belonged to her now. He was hers and hers alone! It was almost like having a pet, she thought, only a lot better because Mr. Thomson had been a full grown man not that long ago and now he was all hers!

          Roger grimaced  at Kelsie's words. The loudness and piercing of her voice was hard for him to handle. Although Kelsie  spoke in her normal voice, Roger was used to his own family talking quietly and carefully in his presence so as to not cause him discomfort. The sound of Kelsie's voice made Roger cringe in pain  but her ridiculous  words  at the same time made him furious. "Well, I mean we will sorta be sharing it." she laughed watching Roger hold his ears to keep her voice from overpowering him. "Sorta sharing but not really though cause you kinda belong to me now so it's not going to really be your room exactly now, will it?" She looked down on him apologetically realizing just how much pain she was causing him with her powerful voice. She hadn’t realized just how amplified she would be to diminutive fella,  so she started speaking quieter so he could tolerate her voice level better. Even with Kelsie being careful, It still sounded like a megaphone to Roger, blasting in his ears. But Roger  was used to this kind of discomfort  as his daughter Lindi still had not figured  out  how to talk to him  without making him wince. Ever since he became this small, Lindi’s voice had overpowered him, even though she was trying to be gentle and quiet.  

              Kelsie continued to go on and on, enjoying her first taste of a power trip and really enjoying  it. Roger  stood up and stared at his new giant surroundings, Mostly, he was trying to get a good look at the giantess Kelsie Mckenna from his tiny 5" perspective. The last time Roger  had seen her was that first evening in his study when she brought him the lemonade. Then, he had stood at least 5 inches taller than her! Now he stood only 5 inches tall period and Kelsie Mckenna, though still the exact same girl,  had now become  a massive giantess who towered above him. Though terrified of her size, he tried hard  to show no fear to the giant teenager.

              "Kelsie Mckenna! " He yelled angrily at the top of his lungs, "What the hell am I doing here with you and where is my family young lady?" Roger was livid at her for  having obviously taken him against his will from his house and from his family’s protection and  having brought him here, to her room. for God knows what reason. "You owe me an explanation right now Kelsie!" He stared up at her, towering  far above him and he tried sounding authoritative and commanding.Naturally though, from Kelsie’s perspective , Roger's cute little voice was not in the least  bit intimidating, in fact it was so quiet and cute that it made her amused at his little antics. Of course she knew he was going to be frustrated. She had kidnapped the little man and taken him against his will.

               " Oh my God little man,  aren’t you the cutest when you are angry, huh,  little fella? Demanding of me to give you a good explanation huh?" She smiled down on him gently, not wanting to scare him but wanting to make things clear. " You may be waiting a good long time for that Mr Thomson!" Kelsie couldn’t believe just how much fun this was as  Mr. Thomson continued to vent , looking up at her, like this outburst  could have any affect on her! . How silly for him  to be talking to me this way, she mused. A year ago when things had been normal, Mr Thomson might have commanded respect over Kelsie but not now! She thought with anticipation that he  would soon realize just how crazy it was for someone his size to be ever talk to her that way! He could get away with it this time but not for much longer.

                 Roger continued to yell up at the giant girl, spitting out his anger and frustration at being taken by her against his will. And now to making matters worse, Kelsie looked down on him, obviously not the least bit interested in what he was saying, in fact amused by  his antics! She was definitely enjoying his predicament, and was gettting pleasure from his powerless tirade. He realized all of a sudden that he was on Kelsie’s enormous bed in her enormous room and that she was looking at him, not as a person but as an object, as one of her possessions! This was going to stop right now, giant girl or normal sized, he was not going to be ridiculed and treated this way. “Listen here Kelsie, you are going to….”

                    Unimpressed by his surly  attitude and his attempt to show strength, Kelsie had heard enough from Mr, Thomson. She was trying to be patient with him as she knew this was very hard on him but enough was enough! “ummmmmm Mr Thomson,” Kelsie giggled girlishly but showing an intolerance for his behavior at the very same time, “ you maybe need to take a good look at this picture and rethink how you are talking to me.” Kelsie sat down right next to the tiny 5” tall man on her bed. Just the gentle movement of sitting down had caused a violent tremor under his feet, causing him to land flat on his face, only inches away from Kelsie’s gigantic powerful legs. “You just might want to get off on a better foot with the girl who owns your ass now, don’t you agree?” She smiled humorlessly as she watched Mr Thomson try to right himself after his tumble. She composed herself and smiled genuinely at the little man as she reached down effortlessly and lifted him up like he was a stuffed animal and placed him down on top of her pretty skirt. By placing him on her lap, Kelsie succeeded in easily demonstrating her control over him. Letting go of him gently, Roger was faced with an incredible sight, He has a view, straight ahead of him of Kelsie’s pretty tank top shirt that went up way way above him, He also couldn’t help but noticing Kelsie’s surprisingly developed breasts, also quite a bit above him. If he jumped high from his spot on Kelsie’s skirt, he would still not come close to being eye level with her breasts above him.

                   Roger was still trying to get his bearings after having been placed in this embarrassing position on Kelsie’s lap. Realizing finally that he was in a very difficult spot to say the least, Roger attempted to backtrack, trying an all new approach with the giant girl. “Listen Kelsie, I just want to know why you have taken me away from my family and my home? I would like you to bring me back to Jenna this instant please. She and the other girls are going to be very worried about me by now. Just bring me back and I promise not to cause you any problems for taking me. We can just forget the whole thing ever happened.” Although much more polite and respectful, Roger’s plea still fell on Kelsie’s deaf ears.

                    “Oh would you realllllllllyyyyyyyyy  Mr Thomson? “ Kelsie giggled extending the word really as much as she could. “so if i bring you back and give you to jenna, thats what you wanted me to do right Mr Thomson?” She smiled down on him, obviously just toying with him but Roger hoped she was serious and he replied “ Yes Kelsie, I really would like it if you’d do that”

                    Kelsie continued enjoying the game immensely, “ and if I do, you won’t hold it against me that I took you and you will be willing to let bygones be bygones?” Roger knew she was being sarcastic and feared the worst was coming but he had to say “Yes Kelsie, like this never happened at all.”

                 Kelsie was having so much fun teasing.She loved to tease but she had never been able to tease an adult this way for fear of punishment. She thought to herself, I never realized just how much fun this was going to be! This conversation was so much fun as she looked down at the little man on her skirt who seemed to really think his suggestion had a real chance of being agreed to! “ Hmmmmmm Mr Thomson, you make a good case for me to bring you back to jenna, let me think on it for a little?” With that, Kelsie smiled as she took the little man in her hand, lifting him up to her gigantic face like he was her old Ken doll! Her face was enormous to him. The pretty girl was terrifying to behold for someone so tiny,  Roger despised being picked up by anyone but at least with his own family, they had usually been pretty gentle with him, most of time, trying not to make this any harder on their dad than it had to be. They almost never picked him up against his will and certainly never for amusement!  Kelsie, while not being excessively rough, (as she could have caused him severe pain easily if she chose to be)  was not being particularly gentle with him either. The teen girl  was choosing to make her new pet aware of just how helpless he was and she was setting the tone right away. She wanted him to know that he needed to obey her and to respect her authority over him.

              Shocked by the sudden powerful movement of the giantess, Roger tried to resist her. But it was  to no avail. Her hand gripped him like a vice and he was getting nauseous from the way she lifted him and gripped his whole body firmly in her pretty hand. “ whooooooaah there Kelsie, careful” he begged helplessly, stammering out the request.

                “Nahhhhhhhhhh, i don’t think so.” She laughed “ I’ve thought it out and I like the idea of keeping you a whole lot better.” She smiled on Roger who could not move in her grip. Oh she was going to enjoy everything about this , she thought to herself in amusement. “ I’m just curious though Mr Thomson, just how are you going to make me little fella, if I choose not to follow your demands? Hmmmm” she gripped Roger even tighter making him squeak, taking his breath away. Kelsie held him close to her pretty dark eyes, staring at him with pleasure.. Her breath was powerful and sweet of some fruity flavor and Roger was overwhelmed by his situation as Kelsie smiled on, refusing to let up.

                   Finally, having enjoyed the adrenaline rush of having  so much power , Kelsie began to let up a little bit . She dangled  him in front of her like a puppet,  just  to watch and enjoy just how helpless and powerless he was. . Roger  was actually plea to be able to catch his breath, finally out of her tight grip. As Roger dangled there helplessly, , he watched Kelsie’s smile grow. It was a beautiful smile and he hated that she was enjoying this much pleasure, at his expense. Kelsie loved  Roger’s inability to resist her, not even in the slightest! She had an adult completely helpless, totally under her control. She marvelled at how light Mr. Thomson was and she thought to herself that having someone like this was more fun that she could have ever imagined! She was going to love coming up with so many things to do with her new little man.

                “So Mr Thomson, you were saying how i should bring you back to Jenna and to your old life?”  Wrapping her warm hand around his entire body and holding him firmly in her grasp, she made it clear to him  “ I’m afraid that is not going to happen, You are all mine now and you need to start behaving like you understand that,  or there may be serious repercussions for a person so little and helpless.” With that, Kelsie dropped him so he could appreciate just how easily she could hurt him if she chose to. She wanted to give him a taste of fear and a reality check of  just what his life was going to be like now with her calling the shots. Roger went into a panic as he was in free fall but Kelsie had no desire to see him injured, She only wanted to curb his temper and to establish her control over him right away. She allowed him to free fall for a few seconds, seemingly very long seconds to Mr Thompson. Kelsie heard his little scream as he must have thought that she was not going to save him from a very long fall and a painful landing. It made her feel bad inside yet part of her found his terrified voice so cute  that she had to hold back her amusement at his plight. She still could not get over that this was an adult man who had towered over in the past and now he was tiny, insignificant and most of all hers!

                 Kelsie adjusted herself slightly so that Mr Thomson would land on her soft skirt once again but this time, he was going to be happy to be there, she thought happily. . “Are you getting the picture yet little Mr Thomson? You belong to me now and I am not going to put up with any back talk or disobediance from you. Is that clear? “ Roger’s pride kept him silent. Despite the danger and the embarrassment Kelsie has put him through, she was still just a teenaged  girl and he was an adult, the father of her friend.  Kelsie looked on impatiently, waiting for Roger’s compliance. Roger remained quiet, refusing to say anything to giantess above him. As he continued to show resistance to her, the look on Kelsie’s face changed from amusement to immense displeasure.She gave him a long angry stare and when he continued to  be obstanent, she took her finger and pushed the tiny man hard into the pretty red skirt that she was wearing. She held him down firmly using no  effort.  Roger was humiliated and worse than that , incapacitated by a girl’s little finger. “UMMMMMMMMMMMMI I’M STILL WAITING AND I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH YOU,” .” Kelsie’s powerful voice sounded like an eruption to him  as she was not even trying to be gentle in her tone now. . She roared her displeasure as she continued to pin him down effortlessly against her skirt.  

               Roger was not trying to upset Kelsie even more but the power with which Kelsie’s finger was using to force him against her skirt had caused him  to lose his wind for a few seconds. This displeased the giantess all the more. Kelsie, infuriated at the tiny man,  grabbed  Roger again in her hand, rougher  than before and she held him right up close to her angry eyes. “DO I REALLY HAVE  TO DEMONSTRATE JUST WHAT I CAN DO WITH YOU IF I FEEL LIKE IT ROGER. I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO WITH YOU LITTLE MAN.” She smiled in a very pretty way, if the person she was talked to was a normal sized person. But to Roger, who knew just how vulnerable he was at his size , was terrified of her. He knew that if she exerted a little force with one of her hands, he could be crushed!  Or she could easily squish him under her giant foot by just lowering it down on him! She had winded him already with her little finger and with no effort. He did not want her to become violent with him as he could never even offer the slightest resistance.

              This fear finally allowed Roger to find his little voice. He was much more obedient and contrite, “ uhhhh Kelsie, I am really really sorry I was such a jerk. I really didn’t want to make you mad really. You see this is uhhh all so new to me and uhhhh I am just not sure how to act. This is all uhhhh well i guess take some getting used to for me Kelsie. Please forgive my bad behavior,” Roger begged of the giant girl.

                     Kelsie, though very pleased with his response did not show her satisfaction to the tiny man. In fact she placed him on the ground and stood next to him, looking like a tower to him. She looked way way down on him with a look of expectation and she shrugged her pretty shoulders looking like she needed more begging than that. Roger who could not even see her face had a view of pretty Kelsie that he did not want to see. Kelsie, realizing what Mr Thomson must be looking up at, was amused to herself but did not show it. Angrily but with a little less force in her powerful voice,, Kelsie demanded “ Mr. Thomson, I am still waiting to hear what you know will calm me down and keep me from punishing you more.” To keep him from continuing to have to look up her skirt, Keslie squatted down next to him, still towering over the 5” tall man. She then one last time lifted him and dropped him back on her skirt, Again, he lost his balance and  fell  needing to roll over so he lay on his back. This gave him  giving him an incredible view of the enormous giantess above him.she waited as he continued to look up at her from his back.

                  “ I’m sorry Kelsie. Really really sorry . I belong to you now and I am going to respect your authority and be very obedient to your wishes.” This made her smile, with delight. What fun this was! An adult guy at her mercy. She knew at that moment that she was going to have a blast with her new little man. Her attitude changed for  the better  instantly, picking up Roger gently and holding him softly  against her giant  breasts.  

                “I’m sorry i was so mean to you Mr. Thomson. You just kinda upset me as all and I can be mean sometimes if I am pushed, I will try never to hurt you little guy as long as you remember that you are mine now, okay?: She was ecstatic  as she cuddled him next to her gently. “You will see, this is going to work out so great , for both of us! In no time at all, you are going to realize that I can make you very happy in your new life. You’ll see, we are going to have a wonderful time together and  you will even learn to love having me take care of you. I promise,” Kelsie gushed enthusiastically . She smiled with giddiness, never having had this much fun in her life!

                    Roger, ever so embarrassed by the prospect of being this giant girl’s pet from now, knew he would have to be very very careful around Kelsie Mckenna in the days ahead. He realized just how powerful his new owner was and just how vulnerable someone his size was, if Kelsie decided to make his life miserable. Perhaps, living with her angry at him would be a worse fate than a quick squishing, he thought unhappily. She could make his life a hell if she chose to  and she had already proven capable of teasing and tormenting.  He decided for the time being, until he could come up with a better option, he was going to do everything in his power to keep the pretty teeenager happy and pleased with him, even if meant being humiliated from time to time.

                       Kelsie placed Roger on a small shelf with a small soft  teeny pillow cushion and one of her silky hankies to keep him cozy, if he wanted.   As Roger watched cute Kelsie walk away from him, he could not help but being somewhat impressed with her amazing demonstration of power. The ease with which the pretty teen had been able to dominant him so completely was both terrifying and awe inspiring. She was a poised mature young woman and she was in total control of the situation. He observed her from his corner shelf as Kelsie  moved onto her important teenage girl routines, like brushing her long smooth dirty blonde hair and applying make up and then moving onto painting her fingers with nail polish. These were the same things that he watched his daughters do so many times in the past. As he watched the 15 year old girl, he couldn’t believe that she was the same girl that he had always liked for being respectful and sweet to him in the past.

                Just then,as if she knew Roger was thinking about her, Kelsie looked up from brushing her long beautiful hair to give Roger that wholesome winning smile that he had seen so many times before  when Keslie had been a guest  in his house. She gave him a cute wave as she saw him watching her and she went about her girlish tasks. It hit Roger then and there that Kelsie really hadn’t changed at all. She was the exact same girl she had always been and very much a typical teen girl not very different from most, including his own daughters. Only now, Roger had become something completely different, someone helpless and tiny. He was not the same full sized adult that had commanded Kelsie’s respect and even admiration. He was now a pet to her, not a man. It was sort of natural in a way for Kelsie Mckenna to see him that way  now and treat him accordingly. He didn’t like it one bit but he began to understand her a little bit better and he smiled and waved back.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4338