Everyday I'm shrinking down by Jamilton
Summary: My older sister zaps me with a shrink ray. I slowly shrink down and she tortures me for revenge of what I did to her.
Worst summary ever!
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2328 Read: 56174 Published: July 23 2014 Updated: July 27 2014

1. Half the man I am now. by Jamilton

2. 1 foot sex by Jamilton

3. Foot day by Jamilton

4. Party Central by Jamilton

Half the man I am now. by Jamilton
Story:

My name is Alex Marshall. I'm 13 years old and live in a small-ish house in London. My mum and dad are dead so I live all alone with my sister Rachel who's 6 years older than me. Despite the age limit I teased and tormented her. One day she had had enough and created what she called revenge in the science lab at her school.

She waited for the weekend to put her plan to good use. I was lying on my bed playing GTA 5. Before she could withdraw her new weapon I pushed her out of my room and called her an idiot.

As I turned around back into my room she almost rugby tackled me to my bed. She sat on my chest and put her legs on my arms pinning me to the ground. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her shrink ray. She pointed it at my face and fired at me.

I saw her body grow bigger and bigger on top of me. Her body stopped growing. She laughed at me and told me how I was shrunk and that I would pay for all those years of bitterness I gave her.

She was soo huge. From the 4 inches that separated us in height moments before was now like 4 meters in my perspective. As I was smaller now my bone structure was far more weaker than it was so Rachel's hips stopped me from breathing half the time.

She hung me on her bedroom hook and changed into a bikini. I began to think of what she was planning. She put me on her bed and asked me how it felt to be half the man I was (which was ironic because I went from 6 foot 2 to about 3 foot tall).

She lay on her front and told me to give her a massage. If I didn't do as she wanted then she promised me a lifetime of hell that she would give me. I hopped onto her back and jumped on her. She felt no pain as I bounced up and down on her.

I was embarrassed at that moment to be giving a massage to my sister who was 4 1/2 feet taller than me. Also while I was shrunken my clothes didn't shrink with me and I was completely naked. The humiliation level was as high as I thought it could go but it wasn't done yet.

She turned over onto her back where I was under her giant back. I squirmed out and made a run for it. She grabbed me by the leg and pulled me towards her head.

Her blue eyes were like 2 beach balls starring at me. Her gigantic hands crushing my feet as she squeezed them tight. I felt them crack and break under her force. She had broken my right ankle and all of my toes on my left foot. She dropped me on the floor making me land on my head.

Now I couldn't escape with my feet in that condition and I couldn't move. Her bus long legs swept around me and she pulled out her shrink ray again. She reminded me of how much pain she could cause me.

She then pressed the button at me and said "imagine what i could do to you if you were a but smaller". She laughed cruelly as the world spun and I saw my goddess sister get bigger again.

She grew and grew till I fainted in front of her from the dizziness. She noticed that I was knocked out, picked me up left her room.
1 foot sex by Jamilton
Story:

I woke up in the kitchen strapped to a chair by a piece of rope. I was now 1 foot tall and Rachel was watching over me as I woke up. I tried to wriggle out from the rope but I was secured to the chair.

I also noticed that my clothes was taken off. I lay in the nude unable to move at all. Rachel spun the chair around so I faced her. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

Her giant lips surrounded my face. I saw right to the back of her throat and her tongue slapped my face. Her saliva was forced into my mouth and I swallowed it.

She took her mouth away from me and pressed down her nipple in my face. She told me to lick and bite it. I refused so she slapped me and smiled down at me.

She bent down towards me and started to suck my penis. I didn't want to but it went hard and I came in her mouth. Her mouth was like a giant black hole sucking in my penis.

I heard her swallow the stuff in her mouth and moan with satisfaction. After a giant gulp down her throat she raised her head, sighed with satisfaction and stood up.

I saw my penis sticking up and so did Rachel as she turned around and placed her asshole on my penis. She then jumped up and down on my body moaning and bouncing.

Her ass shook as she bounced on me and smashed down on me. I felt soo much pain that my bones almost broke under her weight. Rachel turned around my penis penetrated her pussy.

Now the pain really hurt because before she just fell on me but now she was throwing her body on me. Her hardened boobs jogged up and down and I saw her face squint and squirm in delight.

Out of nowhere she unexpectedly stopped and stared down at me. She complained that my penis was too small. She leaned my body upwards so I was sitting up right and sat put my head up her pussy.

She screamed loudly from the feel of my arms entering her pussy and getting covered in cum. My face was soaking wet with her sticky and hot cum, a few times I caught some in my mouth and swallowed it.

Finally I could breathe again as she stopped pleasuring herself after 10 minutes of a cum shower. She freed me from the rope but it wasn't quite over yet as I found out moments later...

I was now in her hands and she was sitting on her sofa still naked. She told me that she was going to bed and that she needed my help. I was super confused by her suggestion.

As she put her PJs on she put my face up her ass and my feet got hooked in her pussy. She lay down before I could escape and went to sleep.

I slept under my heavy, smelly, sweaty and wet sister who was just getting started with her revenge of nightmares. I could only dream of what would happen to me and how long I would last.
Foot day by Jamilton
Story:

I woke up the next morning without any sleep and I felt like I wasn't going to move again. I had spent 9 hours with my face stuck up Rachel's asshole breathing in the poo smelling fumes.

Rachel had to go to university that day and she of course had to take me with her to finish her punishment on me. She told me that I was too. It to come with her so she pulled out her ray and shrunk me again.

Once again I halved in size and became only six inches tall. Rachel's hand was now bigger than me as she picked me up with ease and pulled me to her face.

She squirmed as she smelt the stink of her ass on my body and pushed me away from her face. She shook her head and carried on what she was about to talk about.

She told me that I couldn't fit in her bag so I had to be transported some other kind of way. She sat down and put me under her toes so I couldn't move but just lie and smell her cheesy feet.

She told me to become familiar with her feet as I would be spending a lot of time with them. She picked up her left sock and dropped me down it towards the very bottom.

As I landed and rolled a few times I got up to see a giant foot emerge from the hole at the top. I tried to run to the back of the sock but I couldn't escape her toes trampling me underneath them.

She bent her large toes till I got completely trapped under the soul of her giant size 9 1/2s. They were mountains covering my body agains the floor and then against her shoe that she'd put on.

Rachel headed for her collage in Brighton which was 4 miles away and she decided to walk the whole way. A boulder like foot came down on top of me every 2 seconds that she took a step.

It was the hottest day of the year that day and her sock let heat in but didn't let it out so she started to sweat inside. The sweat got absorbed by her sock which then tilted down to where I was by her foot and I got drenched.

She got to university just over an hour of leaving with me in her sock. It was at the time where she would just finish her course work and she always did it at the beach.

Before she did she took her shoes and socks off I thought it was all over being under her foot but it wasn't, she put me on her flip flop that she'd brought with her in a little bag and once again put her foot on top of me.

This time I was now under the heel of her foot which put even more pressure out down on me. When she walked the back of the flip flop would bounce up and hit me up to her heel before it flattened me to the ground as she lowered her foot.

I knew that I would not last longer if I was shrunken even more and I would be killed by my non-merciful sister by anyway that she wanted. I needed to escape and get help by someone.
Party Central by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
This is my final chapter of this story and I hope you enjoyed it.
Story:

That night Rachel had a party to go to with a few of her friends. She put on a short white dress with black ribbons covering it. She kept me the same size this time and out me down her bra.

It was tight and only covered about half of her breast but still was large enough to in prison me. She partied all night with me in her bra getting squished further into her breast. My face was right on her nipple.

Rachel got very drunk after taking 10 shots in 1 hour. She took me out of her sweaty bra and shrunk me secretly in the toilet. I was now only 1 inch tall and I was now soo small that I could probably fit up her nose.

Instead she put me in her mouth and rolled me about a bit. Saliva covered me as I couldn't her a grip on anything and slid around in her mouth.

Opening the toilet door a little bit of the way she made her friend come over into the toilet who was just as drunk. Rachel started to make out with her friend.

The two of them then spread their tongues into each other's mouth. I was past from mouth to mouth as they fiddled with me with their tongues.

Her friend felt me and spat me into her hand. As she was soo very drunk she just laughed and put me back in. I fell under her tongue and got drenched in her saliva.

I gap appeared in her mouth and I made a quick dash for it. Her tongue was slippery so I couldn't move very fast at all. Just as I got near the end of her mouth her tongue flicked up and I was sent flying into her braces.

The two girls noticed me trapped and decided to have some fun with me. Rachel slipped off her shoe and popped her foot into her friends mouth. Her toes bashed me into her teeth that were harder than rock.

I had never smelt a worker smell in my life, even though I had already been up Rachel's ass. The smell of smelly sweaty feet mixed in with the bad breathe of her friend made me puke everywhere.

Rachel got really mad and shrunk me even more to a cm tall. She wrapped her fingers around my body tightly and staggered slowly out of the toilet.

She went over to these high school students and without them noticing popped me down one of the girls' tights. She had no panties on so I was face to face with her ass.

The material of her tights was too strong for me to break so I was stuck there up against her ass all night. Even through to the morning I was still stuck now between her ass cheeks.

The girl lay on a park bench lying on her front. She woke up with a massive headache not knowing what had happened the night before. I tried hitting the sides of her asshole to see if she would help me.

To her I just ticked her and she reached back and scratched her ass. Now her ass completely covered me and I couldn't see a thing. Then she sat up from the puke infested bench and gathered her bearings.

She she sat down her deep ass consumed me in it where I wold never return from again alive. My dead body was soon shit out later in the day when she went to the toilet. I was then sent to the sewers where my body was left to rot.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4442