- Text Size +
Story:

My name is Alex Marshall. I'm 13 years old and live in a small-ish house in London. My mum and dad are dead so I live all alone with my sister Rachel who's 6 years older than me. Despite the age limit I teased and tormented her. One day she had had enough and created what she called revenge in the science lab at her school.

She waited for the weekend to put her plan to good use. I was lying on my bed playing GTA 5. Before she could withdraw her new weapon I pushed her out of my room and called her an idiot.

As I turned around back into my room she almost rugby tackled me to my bed. She sat on my chest and put her legs on my arms pinning me to the ground. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her shrink ray. She pointed it at my face and fired at me.

I saw her body grow bigger and bigger on top of me. Her body stopped growing. She laughed at me and told me how I was shrunk and that I would pay for all those years of bitterness I gave her.

She was soo huge. From the 4 inches that separated us in height moments before was now like 4 meters in my perspective. As I was smaller now my bone structure was far more weaker than it was so Rachel's hips stopped me from breathing half the time.

She hung me on her bedroom hook and changed into a bikini. I began to think of what she was planning. She put me on her bed and asked me how it felt to be half the man I was (which was ironic because I went from 6 foot 2 to about 3 foot tall).

She lay on her front and told me to give her a massage. If I didn't do as she wanted then she promised me a lifetime of hell that she would give me. I hopped onto her back and jumped on her. She felt no pain as I bounced up and down on her.

I was embarrassed at that moment to be giving a massage to my sister who was 4 1/2 feet taller than me. Also while I was shrunken my clothes didn't shrink with me and I was completely naked. The humiliation level was as high as I thought it could go but it wasn't done yet.

She turned over onto her back where I was under her giant back. I squirmed out and made a run for it. She grabbed me by the leg and pulled me towards her head.

Her blue eyes were like 2 beach balls starring at me. Her gigantic hands crushing my feet as she squeezed them tight. I felt them crack and break under her force. She had broken my right ankle and all of my toes on my left foot. She dropped me on the floor making me land on my head.

Now I couldn't escape with my feet in that condition and I couldn't move. Her bus long legs swept around me and she pulled out her shrink ray again. She reminded me of how much pain she could cause me.

She then pressed the button at me and said "imagine what i could do to you if you were a but smaller". She laughed cruelly as the world spun and I saw my goddess sister get bigger again.

She grew and grew till I fainted in front of her from the dizziness. She noticed that I was knocked out, picked me up left her room.