Family time. by Jamilton
Summary: After shrinking in my room I must live amongst my giant female family, friends and neighbours. Whether they are cruel, kind, or can't even see me right underneath them.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 21199 Read: 218314 Published: July 24 2014 Updated: October 09 2014

1. Chapter 1: Shrunk at home by Jamilton

2. Chapter 2: Katy's breakfast by Jamilton

3. Chapter 3: Taste good for Emma by Jamilton

4. Chapter 4: Bug boy by Jamilton

5. Chapter 5: Noticed by Jamilton

6. Chapter 6: A party not to forget by Jamilton

7. Chapter 7: Rachel part 1 by Jamilton

8. Chapter 8: Rachel part 2 by Jamilton

9. Chapter 9: Sleepover dares by Jamilton

10. Chapter 10: My attempt to escape by Jamilton

11. Chapter 11: A new day by Jamilton

12. Chapter 12: Schools back by Jamilton

13. Chapter 13: Insert chapter name here by Jamilton

14. Chapter 14: Introducing myself to my sisters by Jamilton

15. Chapter 15: What about the trip? by Jamilton

16. Chapter 16: The camping trip by Jamilton

17. Chapter 17: Day one with Georgia by Jamilton

18. Chapter 18: Working out at the gym by Jamilton

19. Chapter 19: My own foot toy by Jamilton

20. Chapter 20: Queen Goddess Georgia the 1st by Jamilton

21. Chapter 21: Goodbye...... Forever by Jamilton

22. Chapter 22: Some fresh air by Jamilton

23. Chapter 23: The neighbour by Jamilton

Chapter 1: Shrunk at home by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, butt
Story

My parents went to visit my nan in hospital after she fainted at home. She lived in Australia and they said that they'd be back after about 2 weeks. Even though I was 16 they didn't think I was old enough to take care of myself or my little sisters Emma (13) and Katy (15).

They left me under the care of my 21 year old cousin Georgia who was back from university. She wasn't really enthusiastic about having to look after a 16 year old as I wasn't happy being looked after by her.

I was doing my homework in my bedroom when I fell asleep on the table. I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I stood up to see what the time was only the table and everything else was huge. When I was sleeping I must have shrunken down to a mm tall and now stranded on the floor. I crawled up in a ball and started to cry.

Suddenly 2 giant feet appeared in my room and stood a foot in front of me. I looked up to see my girlfriend Rachel that had been let in by my sisters. They told her that I was upstairs and she took off her flip flops and came upstairs. I screamed up to her to see if she could see me. She couldn't hear or see me. To her I was just a dot on the floor. As she left she trod on my body squishing me to the floor.

She walked away unaware that she'd just crushed me under her giant foot making a dent in the ground. I ran after her but got tired as I reached the top of the stairs. She left afterwards through the front door and she went back to her home disappointed in me. Still crying my eyes out I sat and watched the large door closed by Emma.

I didn't bother trying to get her attention as I knew that she wouldn't hear me. I heard my phone ring from my bedroom and Rachel answered the answer phone. "Joe I don't know where you are or what your up to lately but I don't like it and I've taken some thought into it and I think we shouldn't see each other anymore. Goodbye". She said before hanging up.

I weeped on the floor with my face in the carpet and a tear lake forming from my face. I didn't notice Georgia come out of the shower and walk into the hallway. She stepped on me and I got stuck to her foot. I forgot about my deep sorrows and focused on getting help. She went into her room and dried herself off with her towel that she was wearing. I still lay stuck to her foot banging on her souls as hard as possible.

She failed to notice me and put on her music so any other sound was blocked out from her hears. The sound defended me almost making my eardrums bleed. As she put on her PJ bottoms I was caught in the fabric and carried but her leg. I ended up at the inside of her upper leg. As she went downstairs and sat down I was squashed under her leg. The pressure from her body pressed down on me. I thought that I would get killed under her weight but I stayed conscious and alive.

The time was 11:30 and Georgia decided to go to bed. Before she did she went to the toilet. I fell from her leg into her PJs again. I looked back up at the unaware giantess that sat above me. She was so huge and soo deadly but she was my only chance of help so I had to take that risk. Georgia finished her pee and pulled up her bottoms. Her ass cheek came closer to me. I pit my hands to try and block it out but it was no use as I was trapped between ass and bottoms.

To make matters worse she lay down on her back and fell asleep. I literally had a mouthful of her ass in my mouth. In her sleep she farted loud and smelly. I didn't sleep that night as I instead breathed in a giant fart bubble. I thought how this was going to be possible and what I must do to get some attention.
Chapter 2: Katy's breakfast by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, vore, breasts
Story

As Georgia woke up and got dressed I watched from her pyjama bottoms as she left her room. I chased her out of her room sprinting across the floor and under her door. I just made it to see her head disappear down the stairs.

Katy was still in bed so I figured that I should try to get her attention. She had just woken up and was getting dressed into her clothes. I saw her sweater on the floor and started to climb it.

I found her pocket and climbed inside. Just as I got comfortable inside I was lifted up in the air and flung into Katy's side. I got myself back on my feet and climbed out of her pocket and up her sweater to her right shoulder.

I screamed up to her 20 ft ear ( in my perspective ) but she was unable to hear me and continued to text her friends on her phone. Katy was pouring herself her breakfast and reached out her right arm to grab the milk from the fridge.

As she did that her shoulder tilted forward and I slipped into her bowl of shreddies. My body plunged on to a giant piece of wheat and Katy poured on the milk. The white liquid came down like Niagara Falls on top of me.

The force had knocked me off and I was now swimming in a puddle of milk. A giant spoon appeared from the side of the bowl and dropped down on me. I held my breathe just before it dunked me under the liquid. The milk was opaque so I couldn't see anything apart from white.

Eventually I found my way up to the surface after getting blocked half a dozen times by giant shreddies. Gasping for air I didn't have enough time to see the spoon come down again and lift me up with more milk and shreddies.

Katy's giant mouth opened showing 2 rows of boulder sized white teeth ready to chomp down on me. Just about 1 inch from the giant mouth I fell into her giant cleavage. Feeling the milk drop down her bra with me with it she grabbed a tissue and wiped away the milk.

I was also trapped in the tissue and was thrown in the bin. The lid shut quickly keeping me at the top of a giant smelly and dark place. The walls of the bin were too high for me to climb. Suddenly I heard a bit of swearing and cursing before some footsteps came my way.

Katy had just remembered that it was the day for the bin collections and opened up the lid, took out the bag and ties it up. The bag started to move as she walked outside to the front garden. I dashed to the side of of the bag and started to rip it open.

I saw the bag getting thiner as the light became brighter and brighter. Then a hole appeared and I saw the grass of my front garden. I didn't have much time before I would be dropped in the rubbish bin and whisked off to the dump.

I widened the hole till I thought I could fit through the hole. I climbed through and jumped out of the hole just as Katy lifted the lid of the rubbish bin and onto the ground bellow.

I landed on the concrete floor on my feet and hands to break my fall and breaking a bone. Katy walked back inside to finish her breakfast and being my little sister not care where I was.

I had escaped a chance to be taken 2 miles away to a smelly dump where I would be small forever and wouldn't be seen by anyone at all. This made me the more determined to get help from my family.
Chapter 3: Taste good for Emma by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, foot, leg wear, vore
Story:

Emma was sitting on the floor with her two friends talking about girl stuff. She was never that naughty around me so I figured that my best hope would be with her. Yeah I was very wrong.

I walked up to the 3 friends who were going through their phones looking at their Facebook photos. I came next to one of her friends who looked taller than Godzilla who'd just been zapped with a growth gun. She was just sitting down.

She then called her friends over to show them her new boyfriend who she just met. The other 2 girls shuffled over to look at the photo and the other girl came right over me and sat down right on top of me.

She had a really big ass for a 13 year old and it covered across my whole body without her noticing. She would do the thing that girls do when they get exited and jump with joy. As she was sitting down she bounced up and down on me.

I was right under her pelvis bone that hit me with great force against the ground. It had started to rain and the girls didn't want to get wet so they hurried inside.

The girl who sat on me stood up leaving a flat me lying on the ground. As Emma turned towards my house she stepped on me with her white sock. My arm got caught in the thread and it carried me with her inside.

The girls went to Emma's room where they played the game truth or dare. Emma went first and chose to do a dare which made her friends giggle with laughter.

The girls told her to put some of her clothing in her mouth and close it. At that moment in time I I stopped trying to loosen myself from her sock and held on as tight as I could because she had taken off her sock.
My arm slipped as she put me in her mouth and I fell onto her wet and slippery tongue.

She took out the sock and rolled her head back in disgust when she tasted the sweat stink of her sock. This forced me to the back of her mouth and down her throat. Now I knew I would die in the stomach of my younger sister.

I would be digested and helped to make her grow and strengthen as she got older. I fell into the green hot liquid thinking I would last at least 1 minute alive.

I closed my eyes and braced for impact but nothing happened. I wasn't disintegrating in her stomach or turned into the goodness her body needed. My body could restrain the powerful acids inside her but couldn't feel my legs under a giant foot.

My body got taken down into her intestines where I travelled for hours down the pipe as the broken up food around me got transformed to poo. I waited and waited for me to become a part of her daily bowl so I could exit her body and carry on with my mission.

I spent 18 hours inside her body and almost had a party when I heard the rumbling of her ass as she farted. She had just gotten out and really needed the toilet. I finally was able to get out but I missed one big white round problem.
Chapter 4: Bug boy by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, water sports, foot, crush
Story:

The hole of Emma's ass grew larger and larger as I got closer and closer but forgot that I would fall into the toilet and get flushed down. I saw the water in the bowl and started to panic but it was too late. My body fell into the water with a plop.

A giant wave of water hit me as I entered the murky water that was completely opaque. I clung onto the giant tree sized poo that floated on the top. Emma looked down into the toilet and I tried to get her attention as best I could.

Emma could not see me as I was the size of a speck floating in the water so she pulled the leaver. More water came rushing down from the sides that plunged me deep into the water the carried me down the pipe.

I took my last glimpse of Emma as she lowered the toilet seat, I got taken under water by the force. The pipe got wider and wider as it allowed more homes waste flow into it.

The water lead of to a lake where I washed myself to shore and caught my breathe. My whole body stank and that created some attention from some unwanted things. A bird swooped down and grabbed me in its claw and flew off to its nest.

It flew great distances without taking a rest and looked really hungry. I must have been mistaken for a worm and was about to be fed to its chicks. I fought my way through biting and punching on the claw until it let go.

I had made a bad mistake as I fell 13 meters from the sky. My body faced upwards so I had no idea where I was falling to, all I knew was that it would hurt. My back hit a grass surface but my incredibly dense body kept me from breaking any bones.

I gathered myself to my feet and got a feel to my surroundings and where I was. I had landed in my local park but right in the part where all the teens hang out. I heard talking and laughing behind me which was some kids in my year at school, that included the stuff of dreams.

She was a sexy dirty blonde colour with long legs and a beautiful face that had no spots or freckles. Her lips were a ruby red that demanded to be kissed every time I saw them.

Her name was Amy and was the hottest girl in my year by far (in my opinion). She sat on the grass with her boyfriend and a few other friends talking about how lame school was. I forgot about my size and ran towards her.

She wore a skirt that was tight on her ass and a top that just made it over her perfectly shaped curves. The rest was tanned skin from heaven. She was sitting on her feet but I couldn't see up her skirt.

I climbed her foot that was smooth and sexy to get a better view up her skirt. I saw some tight black panties with a ribbon tied at the back that grabbed her ass and gave no space against her pussy. Before I could adventure more her foot slipped and I fell under her foot and into her shoe.

I suddenly clicked back to normal just as she put her foot right on top of me. She carried me to her house where she took her shoes off at her front door but I grabbed onto her toe and got carried with her to her room.

Her foot was constantly shaking and eventually I fell in the hallway. Amy disappeared into her room before closing the door shut. Moments later she came out of her room and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I followed her in there wanting her attention (and maybe her body as well) but mostly the first one.

I had no problem ducking under the door to the bathroom where I saw Amy wearing nothing but covering herself with her towel. I ran to her massive feet that were 2 feet away from me and started pounding on her toe.

She didn't feel me so I had no other choice but to bite her on the toe. She flicked her foot and screamed "wtf something just bit me". She scanned the floor for what had bit her which was me standing in front of her waving and jumping.

On her hands and knees she was able to see a tiny speck on the floor and she moved in to get a closer look. She had spotted me and I screamed a huge hallelujah but Amy's face looked disgusted rather than pleased.

"Eww a bug bit me on the foot and I HATE BUGS" she screamed dropping her towel on the floor. I now looked up to her giant naked body that stood in front of me. She picked up her towel from off the floor and tried to hit me with it. Her towel landed on me but I got caught up in the thread and lifted back into the air.

Amy didn't see me anymore so assumed that she had killed me and sighed a sigh of relief, as did I as I thought I would yet again die but for some strange reason I had turned immortal and could never die.
Chapter 5: Noticed by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, breasts, butt, insertion, foot, crush
Story:

Amy flung her towel over the radiator and entered the shower. Despite the fact that I was trapped and needed help I stopped to gaze at the giant beauty with water run down her body. Her boobs were perfectly shaped on her body that was thin and sexy. Then it dripped down onto her ass that must have stuck out 5 inches from her back. She turned around to show a shaven tight and wet pussy that was a tunnel of heavenly-ness.

In my situation that I was in I still went hard for her and forgot about my size. She finished her shower and walked back over to the towel where I was still stuck and remembered my position. I yelled for help but then stopped because I thought that she would think I'm another bug and squash me a lot harder. I just waved at her hoping she would see me.

See couldn't see me as most of my body got rapped in the towel material and put the towel around her body. I swooped round and hit her boob right in the nipple. She tied her towel up tight and I could do nothing but wriggle. Amy only felt a tickle and ran her hands over her breast that pushed me deeper into her nipple. I decided not to move best I could to stop being pushed actually in her nipple.

Amy went into her room and dried her body off with the towel. When she dried her back she rubbed it all over her. I hit her gigantic asshole and was rubbed all over it. It was my biggest fantasies but this time I didn't enjoy it. She then moved me round to her front and dried off the water that creeped inside her pussy. I was sent into the wet pink fleshy pussy and it made Amy a bit horny as she made a bit of cum.

When she was dry she dropped her towel on the floor and went to bed. I knew it was pointless trying to get the attention of a sleeping giantess so I waited till morning and slept in her towel. She woke up at 10 30 and stumbled out of bed half asleep. She ignored her towel down below her and stepped right on it. Her foot trampling right next to me woke me up as I was startled by the noise.

Amy got some clothes out and put them on. I ran over to her foot and started banging on her toe. She felt it and looked down at me. I was happy at first but then remembered that I looked like a bug to her and I got scared. Her bare foot rose above me and dropped on me at 12,000 MPH. She lifted her foot where she saw I was still alive and bent down towards me.

Her giant face was now a 6 inches away from me as she examined me closely. "Oh my god Joe that's you down there I'm soo sorry" she said smiling and picking me up. On her hand I bounced around with joy as I was finally noticed by someone. She raised me to her ear but I still had to scream at the top of my voice to tell her to take me to my family.

She just about heard as she put me in her pocket and finished getting dressed. She left her house and walked for 10 minutes to my house. She knocked on my door and Emma answered it with a polite hello. Amy explained to her that I had shrunk and needed help. In doing so she reached in her pocket to show Emma me to her.

Her pocket was too tight for me to move in so I waited for her fingers to find me. Her index finger came down on top of me but pushed me down her pocket. I fell through a hole in it and fell out of her shorts and onto the floor. The two giantess' stood either side of me unaware that I was there. Two minutes later Emma said that Amy was crazy and that she should get help before pushing her out the house and slamming the door.

As Emma pushed Amy out the door she put her foot forward onto me where I got trampled under her. She walked back upstairs to her room after that. I got up to see Georgia hanging up a sign in the hallway that said good riddance he's gone. People had noticed my disappearance and my family were celebrating it with a huge party.

It then came to me that my one and possibly only chance to get help had been wiped off its feet. Suddenly the doorbell rang and in came a huge lot of people. I gulped as 10 collage girls came towards me all in bear foot and I knew one of them would take me with them and give me hell.
End Notes:
My next chapter will be called a party not to forget. Hope you enjoy.
Chapter 6: A party not to forget by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, mouth play, insertion, breasts
Story:

A tall black haired girl came ahead of the pack and she walked right over me unknowingly. As I turned around to see the giant foot rise above me I didn't see a blonde haired girl walk right on me. All I saw before I got squashed was a dark shadows and then I got struck. She trod me me with her little toe that carried me across the floor.

She was the head cheerleader at my cousins school and always thought her self as the sexiest thing ever. She sat down on a chair and started to chat with her friends. I climbed onto her big toe only to find that she'd recently painted her toenails and I got stuck on her.

My hands and legs were stuck, I was too far away for her too hear me and her nails were hard so I couldn't bite down on them. The doorbell rang again and in walked a young lady wearing a thong and bra. She was a stripper hired but Georgia to perform pole dance for the guests. The girl I was stuck on was a lesbian so stayed at the front row.

The stripper noticed the cheerleader watching her and walked over to her. She bent down and kissed her foot. Luckily for me she kissed the other foot but moved over and licked her toes on the other foot. I became unstuck from her nail and flew into the strippers mouth. She then leaned in and the two started to make out.

Everyone else cheered as they saw the girls kiss. Both tongues covered me but I stayed in the strippers mouth. Getting loads of saliva in her mouth she went back to her pole and spat it down her thong. I landed right in her pussy covered in cum and saliva. I crawled my way out to find the stripper running to a man who stood in the corner.

In a rush to escape I climbed out and jumped out just as she reached the man. I landed on a pair of trainers that seemed familiar to me. I looked up to see who it was but the girls face was blocked by her massive breasts. I climbed her leg and up her skirt to get a closer look at the mysterious person.

The T-shirt that she wore was pink and was once again familiar but I couldn't identify the person. Just climbing her breasts I looked up to see her face but I slipped and fell into her boob. I had fallen so I couldn't see her face and to make matters worse, her breast was sweaty so I slipped underneath it and it covered my body.

Later her boobs started to shake as she got bored with the party and left for her home. When she got to her home she got changed into her PJs and I could finally see who had trapped me for what had been half an hour. I was shocked that she had come to the party but then I wasn't surprised at the same time.

I found where I'd seen those shoes and the T-shirt from. She wore the T-shirt when I first laid eyes on her and I bought the shoes for her birthday a few months later. It was someone I really someone I wanted to see right then.


It was my........
Chapter 7: Rachel part 1 by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains, unaware, breasts, foot
Story:

........girlfriend Rachel.

My whole body lit up with delight seeing her face again. But then I remembered that she dumped me right after she stood on me just moments after waking up on the floor of my bedroom.

Rachel picked up her phone to text her friends. The phone blocked her face from my view, I then focused on getting back to normal sized and staying between her boobs wasn't the best plan.

I tried to push apart the large mountain sized boobs apart but with no avail. Rachel sat down on the sofa in her living room creating a downwards force pushing me down further her boobs.

Feeling my feet dangle under her boobs so I tried pushing myself downwards instead of up. 5 minutes later all of my legs were now free but I was losing strength and getting weaker.

The phone in Rachel's pocket vibrated making her whole body shake. Her boobs wobbled about loosening the grip they had on me. A few pushes later I had successfully escaped her boobs and tumbled down onto her leg.

"Mum can Monica and Ellie come over tonight" Rachel called out still texting on her phone. The sound of her shouting sent me to the ground clutching my ears. My eardrums almost shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Of course you can sweetie" replied her mother in the next room. "Thanks" she said getting up and running to her room. As she got up I had no time to react or to hold onto anything.

Quickly adjusting my body I fell on my side on the hard floor below. Rachel walked off upstairs to her room where she closed it behind her. Knowing that I couldn't get up the stairs by myself I scanned the room for anything that could help me.

Rachel's mother walked in with a bunch of clothes she was about to sort out. I thought for a moment if there was any other choice in getting back to Rachel but nothing better came into my head.

I walked over to her mother staying well away from her and more to the pile of clothes she was sorting. Climbing the heap of clothes I came across a sock of Rachel's.

The sock was long and white with curled bits at the end and pink strips down them. Rachel's mum was also sorting them into piles of ironing and non ironing.

Socks don't need ironing so that would be the perfect place to hide until I made it to Rachel's room.The pair of socks was the only non ironing thing of Rachel's so her mum carried them up to her room.

The door of Rachel's room opened, the warm feeling of Rachel's hand took me from her mothers. "Thanks mum that's just what I needed right now" she beamed.

Her mum asked why so Rachel replied "I really wanted to wear this top and these shorts tonight but they go horribly with the disgusting green ones I have in the drawer.

Her mum left rolling her eyes while Rachel smiled down at the sock. By now I was running through the sock towards the entrance trying to get out. It was too late as the sock I was in got tilted upwards sending me back to the end and a giant foot came over my body.
Chapter 8: Rachel part 2 by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, gentle
Story:

I watched as her giant foot came over me casting a colossal shadow over me. Two of her largest toes loomed over me and slowly dropped down.

Rachel had always had the sexiest toe jam but now she had the biggest and sweatiest toe jam. The jam opened as her toes hit me creating space for my body to fit through.

They then slammed shut in me then grinded my body down it as Rachel curled her toes to her joy of the feel of the socks. The doorbell rang notifying Rachel that one of her guests had arrived. She prang from her bed up rushed down to greet her friend.

A few moments later Rachel came back up to her room who was shortly followed by Monica. The girls sat down on the bed and started to talk. They were soon interrupted as Ellie had arrived and rushed up to Rachel's room.

With all the walking I was shaken and so dizzy I thought I would literally puke. The three friends went back to talking about school and how all geography teachers were old boring freaks and how their maths teachers perving on them.

"Speaking off trying to undress us guess who had sex for the first time" beamed Monica bursting out her smile. The girls naturally got all hyped up and joined in one great hug.

Ellie then turned to Rachel and asked "has anything interesting had happened between you and Joe?" Rachel stuttered with her words for a bit trying to put a sentence together.

She hadn't told her friends about her breaking up with me and was just asked that question so suddenly put pressure on Rachel. Unable to put a believable sentence together she just sighed and said "me and Joe are no longer seeing each other anymore"

The girls were shocked by this news they had heard and did there best to comfort their depressed friend. Both girls were eager to know why they broke up.

"It's just that he was suppose to meet me at his house a few days ago but when I got there his sisters said he left. To go to Elissa Green's house said his sister" she cried out.

I was hearing this news for the first time and was shocked that my sisters would betray me like that. I thought they weren't the evil bitches who's plan was to ruin my life.

This got me mad, fuming in fact that I leaned over and bit Rachel on her toe. "Ouch she said feeling a little prick down on her toe. She took off her sock and her eyes locked onto this thing down between her toes.

She and her friends looked down in utter shock speechless beyond compare. "W wh wha wha what the..." Spluttered Monica who's jaw dropped the lowest.

Ellie knocked off her sudden shock and leaned over to lift me between Rachel's toes and into her hand. I knew that she was scared so I just gave her a simple wave and smiled.

Rachel finally came to terms that her shrunken ex-boyfriend was shrunken and trapped in her toes. "Oh my god Joe what happened" she asked in a nervous way.

"I have no idea how it happened. I woke up just as you walked into my room that day when you dumped me. I tried shouting at you and hitting your feet but you never felt me and actually trod on me." I shouted at the top of my voice to her.

"I'm so sorry I had no idea that you'd shrunk right under my feet. Please take me back I'll make it up to you" pleaded Rachel now begging on her knees.

I smiled at her now seeing that she was sorry for stepping on me and willing to help me get back to normal. Suddenly my mood changed as I remembered something that she did to me.

"No I replied back to her.
"But why not" she asked back.

"Well you were so gullible that you believed my sister when she said I had gone to slut faced Elissa's house. But most of all, the reason I'm here is that I found you at the party celebrating my disappearance". I argued at her disappointed face.

"You know I could just kill you here right?" she told me in a much more threatening voice. Monica and Ellie didn't like this sudden action taking place so slowly edged their way to Rachel's door.

"Stop right there" she ordered the two shaking girls. Monica made a dash out of the door while Ellie stayed right where she was. Monica had already left the house so Rachel turned back to Ellie.

"You have your iPad right" she asked Ellie. Ellie nodded very gingerly. "Get it out and I think we'll have some fun with little Joe here" she said smiling and grabbing me in her hand. "Time to play sleepover dares".
Chapter 9: Sleepover dares by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: foot, humiliation, crush, breasts
Story:

Sleepover dares is a game that all the teenaged girls play at a sleepover. Basically when you press the big dare button it comes up with a dare that the people must do. If they don't do it then the other people must come up with their own thing they must do.

Also it's quite a dirty game and the dares get dirtier and dirtier. Ellie slowly creeped back over to the bed, unzipped her bad and took out her iPad mini. Rachel snatched it out of Ellie's hands and quickly tapped on the button.

While the screen loaded up Rachel opened up her other hand that I was in. She tipped her hand over making my land on her bed between the two giants.

She put down the iPad on the bed facing me and hit the dare button. As the loading bar span around I dreaded what may come up. A few seconds later a text icon popped up with massive text on it. It read, give your friend a foot massage.

"Come on Ellie what are you waiting for, take your sock off" Rachel encouraged her friend. Ellie slipped off her socks and slid her feet round and placed them right in front of me.

Rachel forced me to climb and lick her feet clean or they will come up with a worse punishment to do to me. I walked over to her right foot and started to climb.

I rubbed my tongue along the gritty, salty surface squirming every minute from the horrible taste it left in my mouth. The feeling made Ellie enjoy what was happening and laughed because my tiny tongue tickled her.

I had now reached the sole part of her foot. This was an extremely sweaty part of her foot so made the taste even more unbearable. Now climbing towards her toes I slipped and fell back onto the mattress back where Rachel had placed me.

The two girls laughed their brains out in amusement of seeing me just fall from her foot. For me it was almost a 5 story fall. Ellie then looked back down at me still smiling and put her foot down right on me.

Her large toes fell just behind me but then folded back to me picking me up and lifting me to her sole. She lifted her foot back up to let Rachel see me trapped between in her foot.

The toes detached from her sole making me fall again to the ground. I got up only to see Rachel picking up the iPad and clicking the dare button.

The text came up but Rachel took it away before I could see what it read. She smiled and then showed it to Ellie who burst out laughing again. Whatever it was it surely wouldn't be fun for me in any way.

Once they recovered Rachel turned the iPad around revealing me what I was about to endure from her. Squeeze your boobs together it said in the bold green writing.

"I know you've always liked how my boobs jiggle when I shake them, well now you can know how it feels in there" giggled Rachel taking off her shirt.

Rachel was wearing a zebra patterned bra that just kept in her C sized boobs. She pushed them into her body and said "mmm your gonna love having these things rubbed all over you".

She scooped me up in her palm and took me towards her chest. Before I reached them I bit Rachel on her hand making her drop me to the ground.

I landed heavily on her leg and was immediately followed by a hand slapping me down into it. I didn't want to be tortured any more so I bit her boob down hard. This was something I would deeply regret.
Chapter 10: My attempt to escape by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: butt, humiliation, insertion, mouth play,
Story:

"How dare you do that to me you fucking bitch" screamed Rachel. Her face filled with rage suddenly calmed down. "You no the rules Joe. We can now think of an idea to do to you each" she said brightening up.

My face turned to a much more worried look than before as I started to regret what I had just done. Rachel snatched me up in her hand and tucked me away in her pocket hitting me against the sides to stop me escaping.

I heard the girls talking and laughing constantly making me wonder what kind of hell I was about to receive. I started to sweat all over shaking in fear. Soon my body was retrieved by two fingers and a thumb scooping me out of her pocket.

Rachel placed me down I front of the two girls who were badly holding in their excitement. "As Rachel's punishment can only occur during the day, my punishment will last till morning where Rachel will execute hers" spoke Ellie who was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's your punishment?" I nervously asked her. She did nothing but giggle while Rachel put on this face. This face I knew as the face she made when she was going to do something sexual.

She noticed me move backwards after seeing her face like that and decided to speak up. "Ellie can never get comfortable in this house so we thought you could help."

I looked over to Ellie who wriggled her ass on the bed. A damp spot appeared from her shorts. She blushed a bit and said "looks like I'm getting too excited already."

Ellie got off the bed and took off her shorts and a sexy looking pair of tight green panties. She then climbed back on the bed and crawled over to me.

She stopped right in front of me where her giant pussy stared me in the face, It's lips wet from her short burst earlier. Her crotch area moved up and over my body where it stopped above my head.

Her cheeks lowered onto me just catching my body under the side of it. Ellie wriggled trying to get comfortable with me under her. Soon she lifted her ass back up where I breathed in heavily. She moved more over till a giant black hole hovered over me.

It then came crashing down and it ate me up like a black hole. Ellie sighed and quickly slid her panties on before I could escape. I banged hard on the panties but they were too heavy to move and too strong to break.

Then I fell onto the pantie fabric as Ellie sat down. Strange, Ellie was sitting on something wet and hot. Then a wet and hot thing came up and touched me thought the fabric of the material.

Then it hit me. Ellie had sat down right on Rachel's face who was using her tongue to move me around in her ass. I felt fortunate for the panties being there because the tongue would pull me into Rachel's mouth where she might swallow me.

Suddenly a rumbling sound came from above me. I looked up and felt a large gust of wind fly into my face. Ellie had let off a massive fart that sounded like a ferry horn and smelled awful.

Rachel pulled her face away as she to tasted the fart in her mouth. Ellie stood back up and pulled the panties away from her ass and twerked a bit to make me fly out.

I landed on Rachel's lap who immediately took me to her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly and only caught my feet inside. Unable to sit down I looked up where Ellie had again taken her panties off but now was flashing her shiny pussy in my face.

It fell on me inserting me into it. It then came back out and rapidly repeated the process. My body was being used as a penis would during sex as she bounced up and down on Rachel's face.

Her cum was hot and some was forced down my throat. After 13 minutes of being cummed on by a horny, moany girl she finally stopped. "I think that's enough for tonight." She said panting heavily.

Rachel sat up spat me out of her mouth. She quickly picked me up and put me in an empty glass that she had been drinking from. It was too high for me to reach or climb, trapping me inside.

The glass was clear so I could see Rachel and Ellie get changed into their pyjamas and climb into bed. I put my hands on the side of the glass and prayed that I would be saved.

Rachel turned off the light and came close to the glass, kissing the place where my hands touched. "Goodnight little man" she whispered before turning over and going to bed.

Soon both girls were asleep but I couldn't because of the trauma I had witnessed that day. Footsteps came from the other side of the door that got pushed open. A pedicured foot came passed of Rachel's mum. She smiled at the two sleeping girls.

Looking down at the glass she saw it was empty and took it in her hands. I was moved by I had escaped the two girls room thanks to Rachel's mother! She took me down to the kitchen.

She was also quite tired so just tipped it upside down on the draining board and went to bed. I fell to the bottom still shocked that I was soo close to escaping.

Luckily the draining board had ridged lines in it so I easily slid under the glass and stared at the window. It was just 90 feet away from where I was standing, and luckily for me it was open a slight bit.

I ran as fast as I could trying to reach the window. Just 20 feet away now as I made 1 final push. From upstairs I heard someone's voice calling my name. "Joe where are you. Get back here right now or you will be dead" hissed the voice of Rachel coming down the stairs.

I had to run quickly before she found me trying to escape. Then I would never be able to escape again. I reached the window but then I noticed a 1000 foot drop to the ground.

I looked back at Rachel who was reaching for the light switch and knew that I would have better odds of surviving the fall then staying. A leaf was rested on the edge so I grabbed it.

Hoping my plan would work I leaped over the edge holding each end of the leaf like a parachute. The leaf made a bit of a difference as I fell to the ground at about 20 miles per hour.

Eventually I made it to the ground with a hardish landing on the concrete pavement. Good thing I jumped when I did as I looked back to see Rachel looking right next to the glass I was in. When she left I took a heavy sigh and wandered down the road.
Chapter 11: A new day by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot
Story:

An hour later I took a rest by sleeping in a pile of leaves to get some sleep for the night. I slept pretty well as the road was empty for most of the night and it didn't rain.

The morning came with a beautiful sunny glow beaming down upon the world around me. I had spent all this time this size and being tortured I had forgotten what day it was.

Suddenly a huge bike zoomed past knocking me to the ground. This girl who went to the local secondary school just for girls. Then I remembered that both my sisters came this way to go to that school.

If I had a chance to get back to my family it would be to find either Emma or Katy and have an attempt to make them feel me. No matter what I have to do I have to be seen, I said to myself. This is a new day and I had this feeling it would be different to the ones recently.

I wandered a bit further till I reached a bush that I could hide under till they came. I waited for about ten minutes till I heard the voice of a school girl coming my way. I looked out of the bush to see Katy walking down the path.

She was alone talking to my mum on the phone about stuff. How I was desperate to see my mum again. I missed her most of all. She was about to walk past my place so I rushed out to greet her jumping and stomping about.

She continued to walk unaware about her shrunken brother down below screaming for her help. Her large trainer moved towards me quickly. I backed away fast but tripped over something and fell. I had tripped over a fresh piece of chewed up gum.

I landed with my back stuck to the top of it. Katy still just walked right over me before I could say another word and strolled down the road to school. "Dammit!" I shouted in frustration.

Now Katy was gone and I was stuck to this stupid gum, all I could hope for was that Emma would come along soon and step on the gum and carry it with her. There was no way I was getting out of the gum by myself.

Many girls past before I heard a familiar voice get louder and louder. I looked down the road and saw Emma walking alongside her friend about 20 feet away from me. She had come at the wrong moment as I was out of breath and was too tired to try and break free.

As she got closer I could make out their conversation. Her friend was asking Emma about my disappearance. "I know you said that you hate him but do you miss him now he's gone" she asked. "I never thought I'd really care but I miss his annoying self" replied Emma softly.

To hear that my sister say that she missed made a warm sensation spread from my heart around my body. My happiness was soon interrupted by a massive shadows coming over me. Emma's feet landed either side of me and stopped.

All I could see now was up Emma's skirt where a pair of black panties hugged her ass and pussy. "Look at that on the floor" cried Emma pointing down at the ground. At that moment I thought I had been spotted but I was wrong.

The girls had spotted a 2 pound coin on the floor behind me. Emma bent down to pick up the coin as she had found it first. As Emma squatted down to pick it up her black panties got closer and closer. They stopped just a few inches in front of me.

Now I was in touching distance of getting to my younger sister but I was still stuck to the gum. She stood back up and carried on her walk to school. "No wait Emma come back I'm right here" I screamed to her but she was too far away to hear.

That was it. I would have to wait till they came home from school to get back to them. If it wasn't for this gum I would probably be with Katy now as she found me and now was risking everything to get me help.

I also could recognise these voices coming towards me. I couldn't figure out who they were and it was on the tip of my tongue.

It was, it was....... Wait. No. No it couldn't be. Of all the people in the world why these people and why now. Why couldn't it be anyone else. I would prefer Adolf hitler to these people.

Rachel and Ellie also came to this school and were heading up the road. They were coming closer and I don't think they would be in the mood to be helping me at all.

Rachel's foot came into view and swarmed over me as she stepped right down on me. As she lifted her foot back up the gum got stuck to her and took me with her attached to her foot. I had to escape but without her seeing me.
Chapter 12: Schools back by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot,
Story:

The school bell rang signalling the end of third period for the children. I had been stuck for 2 half an hours and began to get bored of lying on the chewed up gum and decided to try again. I hoped the gum would eventually lose its stick.

Rachel sat down at her table next to Ellie as they always did. The two girls were still annoyed about losing my the previous night. "What were you going to do to him" Ellie asked her friend.

"It would have been so fun to do and watch. To stop him from bugging anyone else I would have ended his life by......" The bell rang again blocking me from hearing what Rachel was describing. In a way I was glad not to hear it knowing that I would hear how I would die.

The two girls stopped chatting and continued with their work. "Pfew it's really hot in here today" complained Ellie slipping off her shoes. Rachel agreed by taking hers off too.

Not really paying attention Rachel to class Rachel started to play with her shoes. The world spun around me as the shoe got flipped and turned by Rachel's feet.

As her feet worked around her shoe they came into contact with the gum. She tucked her head under the desk to see what it was, she only got a quick glimpse before poking her head back up worried that her teacher might see her.

Although she hated the fact that she had gum on her feet so they peeled them off with her toes. I knew then just how pathetically weak I was as Rachel's could peel off the gum with one toe while I had failed for nearly 3 hours.

She looked back down at the gum to check where it went. It had turned upside down so I was out if sight for Rachel's eyes. Thank god I said to myself in slight pain when my face fell to the ground.

Rachel looked across to see Ellie still had her shoes off and came up with an idea. While Ellie wasn't looking Rachel picked up the piece of gum between her toes.

My face got lifted away from the floor and moved about to a bare shoe. Rachel pulled back her foot and flung the gum into the shoe. I bounced around inside for a while before settling about in the middle somewhere. I was the right way up this time but the light was still quite dim.

All I could see was the light shining in from the hole but it only covered little amounts of the shoe. It smelt like really strong cheese that was 10 weeks off and stuffed up your nose. Never had I smelt a worse shoe smell ever.

Ten minutes later just as I got comfortable in my new place, the bell rang again telling the kids to be dismissed for lunch. A large foot appeared in the hole stopping the light from getting in and moved towards me.

Her toes lowered just to my right keeping me under the part between Ellie's toes and sole of the foot. There wasn't a high amount of pressure lit on that part of her foot as Ellie walked but it still trapped me under her.

As Ellie reached the playground she started playing a game of football with her friends. She was quite a sporty girl and loved athletics, gymnastics and other popular sports like football. Playing as the striker for her team Ellie got a lot of the ball.

After a while Ellie started to sweat and all of it ran down to the place where I was. At first I was disgusted with the smell and taste of it all but then realised that it could take the stick away from the gum. After lunch had finished I tried wriggling out of the gums firm grip.

Fortunately it worked and I freed myself from the gum I'd been stuck on for four hours. I had also easily climbed out from under her sock and on top do it. I crawled my way to the top of her foot and out onto the shoe.

I got ready to climb her to get a better view of the classroom but saw that Ellie was just wearing socks. It would be harder to climb her bare leg and even worse, she might feel me down there. Rachel on the other hand was wearing tights and she had shorter legs so she seemed the better option.

However if I was caught by her I wouldn't last to see the next morning or probably even a few hours. I took a deep sigh through the nose and breathed heavily throughout the mouth, hopped off Ellie's foot and walked over to Rachel's.

It was a struggle getting on top of her shoe so I knew it would take a while for me to mount this beast. Anyway I was sick and tired of being tortured and in prisoned by everyone so I climbed her leg. My fingers could stick into the holes in the tights so that made it easier to climb.

A long and boring ride up her leg ended with me out of breath but not out of determination and carried on. So I wouldn't be seen Rachel climbing her shirt I went round the back of her and climbed her.

Rachel was sitting near the edge of her seat an leaning back on her chair. I had more space on the seat than she did. Wait a minute. Rachel is in different years to Katy and Emma so they wouldn't be in her class.

I stopped for a moment realising that my hard work trying to get free was that I would either be left here, taken by Rachel or someone else to their house where I would spend another night shrunken and needing help.
Chapter 13: Insert chapter name here by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, crush,
Story:

I sat down for a moment taking in what had just passed my mind. What if I really couldn't make it to my family and be killed by people like Rachel and Ellie.

"Rachel please sit probably on your chair and focus on the lesson!" barked the teacher from his blackboard. I had completely ignored what her teacher had asked as I was too busy thinking about how I could do it.

Maybe I could escape here and just hide till I found Emma and......... My deep thinking was interrupted by my body being plunged into the seat and under Rachel's ass.

Under her right butt cheek I gathered my bearings while trying to cope with her weight pressing down on me. As Rachel didn't want to get a detention, she kept sitting up straight for the rest of the lesson.

After days of tolerating with Rachel's unaware ass smother the bell finally went. Rachel stood up, her giant ass hovered above me while she got her bag sorted and shook itself away with her and her class mates.

Now I was alone in a classroom with no plan to get help. I was stranded on the chair in the darkness of the room. The door was sealed shut locking me in the classroom with nobody to help. A tear formed on my eye lid.

A rumbling noise came from my stomach indicating me that I hadn't eaten since I shrunk. I couldn't be squashed to death but I wasn't taking a chance with me not being able to starve to death.

Over on the teachers desk was a bowl of fruit that was the only food source in the room. I wood have to stay the night in here so I should head over there to get some food.

The journey across the carpeted floor went quicker as my rumbling stomach only made me want the food more. In 5 minutes I was already at the bottom of the table. It leaned over me like a giant.

My hands were sweaty which made them stick to the leg of the table. Slowly but effectively I climbed up the table leg in search of the glorious food.

Right in the middle of the desk was 3 bowls of fruit filled to the top with apples pears and oranges. I tucked in to a juicy pear at the bottom of the pile.

I had eaten about 1/3 of a bite that I would have taken at normal height to fill me up. I got a bit tired so I rested my head at the bottom of the bowl and gently drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of typing quite near me. The teacher was in the room at her desk meters away from me. Her class would be in soon so I had to move away fast.

I climbed out of the bowl but I had nowhere to go. I was stuck on the table and a ginormous class was about to walk in. I ran back to the safety of the bowl and waited. The teacher walked over to the door and opened it allowing her pupils to enter.

Now that she was facing away from me I had a chance to at least get down. She had already reached the door handle and was pulling it open, so I sprinted towards the end of the desk. The only way I could get to the floor was jumping down onto the chair and then jump off that.

I hopped onto the chair seat, bouncing a few times before standing up on my feet. Footsteps came closer as the teacher was walking back. I had to hurry or I would get sat on again, only but a bigger and heavier person.

Not stopping as she was a mere 2 feet away I leaped over the edge of the chair and onto the ground. When my feet came into contact with the ground a large snap was heard. I tumbled a bit luckily avoiding the giant hight heel of the teacher.

The group of year 8s had entered and taken their seats making a clear pathway to me and the door. It was closed again but I thought that I should stay closer to the door so when it opens again I could quickly escape.

I sat down up against the door frame and waited for the lesson to finish. It was an English lesson as they were learning about SEA paragraphs. All most half way into the lesson the door reopened and caught me off guard.

I stood up ready to leave right after the giant figure entered the room. She stood in the doorway as the teacher asked why she was soo late. I walked to the side so I could get a glimpse of the girl. "Emma" I said to myself.

I had no need to leave the room as my target was now inside and in sight. She took her seat toward the middle of the classroom and got her books out.

Leaving the door to close I ran over to where Emma was sitting. I was so excited to finally see my littlest sister again and imagined her finding me and helping me out. I probably shouldn't get her attention in class so I should wait till she gets home.

After running and daydreaming happily for 15 minutes I had reached her foot. I climbed inside but stayed towards the top so I didn't get crushed. She had really bad smelling feet but I didn't really care at that moment. I had finally reached Emma and wriggled in comfort on her foot knowing that I could get back even after these sordid times.
Chapter 14: Introducing myself to my sisters by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, body exploration,
Story:

A few hours later Emma was back at home doing homework on her bedroom desk. I was still inside her shoe in the middle of the floor taking in how close I was. I could imagine being rushed to hospitals where scientists would try to get me normal.

Maybe even I could become super famous and get a tone of cash. I'd move away from my house and make me and my family stay in a giant mansion somewhere in the countryside.

Although I had already got cocky like this with Rachel. One wrong move and it might get even worse. For now anyway I was stuck in her shoe and without a plan as to how to get out.

I stayed near the open end of the shoe so I could see where Emma was. She was stuck to a giant maths booklet looking up questions on algebraic fractions.

Emma is not a clever girl at any subject. She is the reason that makes the cliche about blonde girls being dumb sound real. She could be about an hour if she does a lot.

I had no time to lose but I still was trapped inside her shoe.

The stink of oder distracted me from thinking up an idea of escaping. Large footsteps came from the hallway and stopped the other side of the door. The person knocked on the door and Emma politely allowed the person to come in.

To giant legs curled round the door being hugged by a pair of skinny jeans. It was Georgia who entered the room. She hates me anyway so if she found me like this I don't think it would go down that well. I decided to get out of her view and retreated into the darkness of her shoe.

I still stood by the hole but from normal height it was pitch black where I was standing. I told myself that if I was right by her, I would just simply get out of her way. Then I leaned forward to hear what she had to say.

"Can I help you George" Emma asked with a giggle. "I said don't call me that or I will hurt you bad" she hissed back. "Ouch" cried Georgia as she kicked the pair of shoes I was in.

I hit the side of the shoe but it's soft layering broke my fall a bit. "I told you not to leave your dirty shoes in the middle of the floor" Georgia barked kicking them to the side.

The shoe and I went tumbling around before it smashed into the desk with a thud. My vision was blurry but I did know that the shoe was upside down so I hopped out and onto the floor.

Moments later Emma picked up the shoes from the floor and pit them in a neat pile in the corner. Now she was right above me still miles long. "What did you want to say" asked Emma in an annoyed tone.

"I was just gonna say that dinner will be 45 minutes so hurry up and do your homework" Georgia replied. Georgia then left and Emma went back to her homework.

This meant I only had little time before Emma would leave to go to dinner and I might not see her again till she goes to bed. That could be very dangerous in so many ways so I walked over to her massive and intimidating foot that dangled a few centimetres above me.

I jumped up to try and reach her sock and grabbed on with one hand. I pulled up my other hand to pull myself up. It took me ages to get my legs over her toes but I managed to stand up.

Her legs were very vertical although her socks were cotton and had tiny air holes in them perfect for me to slip my hand in. Her socks stopped half way up her leg and her legs were too smooth to climb.

The world rocked as Emma turned around her chair and got up off her chair and walked out if her room. I wrapped my arms around her leg trying to stay with her. Every step she took felt like an earthquake.

Emma exited her room and headed to the bathroom. Her skirt and panties slipped down her legs and she sat down on the toilet. This gave me a chance to grab onto her tights and continue climbing her.

By the time Emma had finished I was already on the outer side of her skirt with a tight grip on it. As Emma walked back into her room it still felt like an earthquake but I still held on.

Emma sat down back on her seat so that's when I continued to climb her. The stitching in the sides of her shirt gave me some support in climbing to her shoulders.

Now on top of her shoulders I had to get onto the desk so I walked down her left arm. Her arm moved as she wrote that forced me to crawl slowly. I had just past her elbow and I thought that I might be in her eyesight by then so I jumped and waved up to her.

Emma's eyes were still fixed on the maths book but in the corner of her eye she saw something moving on her arm. Slowly she tilted her head so that she could see me clearly.

I waved my hands and shouted to her to make me look like a human and not like a bug. Luckily Emma wasn't too scared of bugs and leaned in to get a look at me.

Her eyes were 6 inches in front of me and suddenly widened in a state of shock. Had she seen me? Have I finally been noticed by someone in my family? "Oh my god Joe your alive, your not stolen, your not....... normal sized!" She whispered trying to not break my ears.

She came in to scoop me up in hands but stopped thinking that she might hurt me. "It's ok Emma I've been through worse" I comforted her. Gently she put her hand down beside me and allowed me to walk on.

She pulled me to her face and asked what happened to me. "I shrunk on Friday in my room just before Rachel arrived and dumped me. She actually stood on me without even seeing me." I told her.

"So how did you get with Rachel anyway if she left the house?" she asked. I then explained to her how how I got eaten by her after nearly getting thrown out with the rubbish. Emma became further and further surprised the more I got into the story.

As I was explaining how Amy found me in the shower Emma interrupted me. "Joe I'm soo sorry this happened to you" she said with a tear in her eye. I told her that she couldn't have done anything to help if she didn't know and kissed her hand.

"Do you want me to tell anyone else about you" she asked. "I think that Katy and mum should know" I said. "But what Georgia and the rest of you family and friends" she questioned me.

"Well Georgia hates me anyway and I don't think it will go down very well if she knew about my size. Also if the others find out then my story will find out and Georgia will then know" I pointed out.

"So why do you only want me, Katy and mum to know." "You and Katy are my sisters and I trust you to keep me a secret. And mum I would hope would do the same." I told her.

Emma sighed deeply but agreed to tell nobody except for Katy and mum. "Emma dinner is ready" called Georgia from the kitchen. "I gotta go have dinner but I'll see you later ok" she smiled putting me down on the chair and leaving the room.
Chapter 15: What about the trip? by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, crush, gentle
Story:

A few hours later I was woken up from my delightful nap by two voices graduate lay getting louder. "You could of told me what you wanted to show me at the table Emma" came the first voice.

It was clearly Katy. I guessed that Emma was alongside her and would introduce me with Katy. The door flung open and the two girls wandered in.

I just sat up and waited for Emma to slowly tell Katy about me. Katy stopped in the middle of the room and mumbled "so just hurry up and tell me what this 'important' thing is so I can go back to my room". "Now this might be a bit of a shock to you when you hear it" explained Emma.

"I highly doubt it" gloated Katy looking around the room. She was quite bored and looked around the room while Emma tried to fix her words into a reasonable sentence.

Behind her was Emma's desk and chair, feeling tired she skipped over to the seat and sat down. Emma was facing away at the time so didn't notice that Katy had sat down right on top of me. Her cheek flattened me against the chair imprinting me into the cushion.

"The thing is that....... No Katy don't sit there" started Emma before turning around and noticing Katy sitting on me. "GET UP GET UP" ordered Emma dashing to Katy and pulling her off the seat.

As Emma yanked her off Katy barked back "calm down I just wanted to sit down." Emma bent down towards me to check if I was alright and still alive.

"Oh my god are you hurt at all?" she shrieked down to me. It absolutely burst my eardrums hearing her shout from that distance, but she scared for me so I let her off.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said smiling up at her relieved face. "Who are you talking to the chair" interrupted Katy still unaware of what she'd just done.

Emma scooped me up in her hand and slowly walked over to Katy. "Just look" she said opening her hand to show Katy. I sat there while Katy leaned in to get a better look.

Her eyes fixed on me as she said "is that a tiny man down there?" "Yes" replied Emma. "Do you kn know who it is" Katy asked who was shaking a little bit. She was now looking at Emma waiting for her reply.

"That's Joe down there. He shrunk the day he went missing and he's been through some traumatic experiences" Emma calmly spoke to Katy holding her hand in the one she didn't have me in. Katy's jaw dropped as she looked back at me.

Knowing how freaked out she must have been, so I just gave her a friendly wave. "Joe I can't believe it your back" she gasped. "Can I hold him" she asked Emma who nodded a yes.

Katy opened her hand next to Emma's and let me climb onto her hand. She brought me closer to her face and smiled down at me. She was clearly happy to see me as she stroked me on my back with her finger.

Her touch was super soft as she was scared that she might hurt me. I bent down and kissed her hand to comfort her. "We need to get him help" Katy said standing up.

"No he's afraid of getting poked by people and experimented on, and he only wants us and mum to know" Emma said. Katy then turned to me and said "if this is how you want to live the rest of your life then do it".

She had a point but I didn't want my story to get out there so I kept my original one. "He's going to stay and live with us now as he is" Emma said as Katy sat back down.

"Katy. I need you to help me pack" called Georgia from her room. "I need to go but I'll see you tomorrow little bro" Katy said handing me back to Emma and leaving the room.

"Is Georgia leaving for somewhere" I asked. "No but we're all going with her and her mum and dad camping. It's to get me and Katy stop thinking about you disappearing and stuff" she replied. "Does this mean that I'll have to come with you?" I asked. "Yes"

Saying that Emma put me inside her sock and placed it by the side of bed and went to sleep. I lay there in the sock and thought about spending two nights alone in the countryside when Georgia would be there.
Chapter 16: The camping trip by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: feet, and that's it in terms of crushes and giantess stuff.
Story:

The following morning I woke up to see Emma adding the final pieces of clothing to her bag. She placed me inside her pocket for the car journey, which only took 30 minutes so it wasn't that bad.

The tents were all set up and everything was sorted before dark so that's when we started dinner. While Georgia's parents or my uncle John and auntie Lucy heated up burgers and chips on the fire Emma and Katy sorted out their bed stuff in their tents.

A hand reached into Emma's pocket and pulled me out info the steaming tent. It felt good to be out of her pocket after hours spending time in there. I needed to go do my business while I was in there but I thought it would be a good idea not to tell her.

"You ok now little bro" Katy asked with a slight chuckle. It didn't sound good to be called that but I just nodded a yes to answer her question. "Guys who are you talking to in there?" came a voice from the other side of the tent.

It was Georgia who heard Katy speak to me and she wanted to know what she was talking about. "Nothing" squeaked Emma. Without her permission Georgia opened up the tent door and peeped her head through.

Katy quickly covered me in her hands to protect me from Georgia. She noticed Katy trying to hide me in her hands and asked what it was. "It's just a bug we found, now please leave our tent" Emma said hoping that Georgia would fall for it.

"Let me see it then" Georgia ordered walking fully in the tent and sitting down on the floor. The girls hesitated for a second before Katy sighed and said "we should just show him to her".

"Yeah can I see little Joe" Georgia said. "Wait what! How do you know about him?" "I over heard your conversation last night when I came upstairs to go to my room" she said.

The two girls stared at each other in shock that she knew. Katy opened up her hands revealing me to the person I didn't want knowing about me. "Oh wow he's so tiny" Georgia gasped smiling down at me.

I did nothing but stare at her. She gave me a friendly smile but in her eyes I could detect a sense of hatred and evil making me a little frightened.

Georgia soon left leaving the girls in their tent with me. "I told you I didn't want her to know about me" I screamed up to my sisters. "Well she over heard us yesterday, how were we suppose to know that she was the other side of the door" whined Emma and Katy nodded in agreement.

"You can't be mad at us for not knowing she heard us talking" Emma followed. "Yeah well I am mad" I mumbled to myself. "I think you need some time to think about what you did" Emma said putting me in her boot.

To make matters worse Emma slipped her foot through and left the tent for dinner. A few hours later I was still inside her boot and they were all gathered around the campfire.

"Where's Joe gone cause I bet he's hungry?" Georgia asked putting a log on the fire. Emma raised her boot into the air to show Georgia. She laughed and gave it a gentle kick.

That gentle kick sent me spinning around the toe section of the boot. I landed underneath her toes that came crashing down on me. The stink of Oder filled my lungs and choked me. How could my sisters just do this I'm their brother not some toy.

"He's mad at us because you now know about him and he didn't want you to" Emma said putting her boot back on the ground. "How about I look after him for a week so he's not frightened of me" Georgia suggested.

"No please don't!" I screamed from her boot but she was unable to hear me. "That sounds like a great idea for you to get to know each other better" the sisters said together.

They agreed for Georgia to take me with her when they got back from the camp and she would return me to her the next week. I couldn't believe my sisters would do this to me.

I was so frustrated that I preferred being stuck under her foot than near Georgia. John and lucie went to bed early and told the girls to go in an hours time.

When they left Emma took her boot off and tipped me into her hand. Georgia and Katy were sitting down either side of her looking down at me. "Joe I'm sorry I had to do that but I didn't like you getting all mad like that" she said with a sad face.

"I thought you said that you would look after me" I cried up to her and Katy. "They are but we all think that it's an opportunity for us to fix our relationship." Georgia interrupted.

On her face showed an act of kindness and the evil in her eyes had vanished. Maybe I was wrong about her, what if she really did care for me and wants to help out the best she can.

"Ok" I said, "just for a week". About half an hour later the girls decided it was time for bed so they put the fire out and headed for their tents. "To start our new time together do you think Joe could sleep in my tent tonight?" Georgia asked.

Emma who was carrying me in her hands looked down to see what I had to say. I smiled up to her and nodded. "Sure" she said handing me into Georgia's hands. Her palm was warm and very soft. I quite liked being in her hands as she entered her tent.

She laid out a sock from her bag next to her sleeping bag and said that it was my bed for the night. It was very comfortable to sleep in, much to my surprise. There was only one bad thing about that night in the tent. Georgia snored.
Chapter 17: Day one with Georgia by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: feet, humiliation, footwear, oder, buttcrush, slave, mouth play, watersports, breasts, insertion, incest
Story:

The next day was nice and sunny. We all woke up feeling fresh and ready for the day. Breakfast was a lovely English fry-up with sausages, bacon, eggs and beans. I was starting to enjoy my new life living with Georgia.

A few hours later we had packed up all the equipment and was ready to leave. Just before we got into the car Georgia said to me "when we get home I have a little job you could do for me". She then winked at me.

What was she suggesting to me. It sounded good so I waited the 30 minute drive back home so that she could reveal her job. Katy and Emma had already been dropped off and we arrived at Georgia's house.

It was the biggest house I had ever witnessed with my own eyes. It was a large 3 floored detached house with 4 double bedrooms and one singular. It was then ended with a 50 foot garden that was filled with trampolines, footballs ect.

Georgia rushed upstairs to her room where she put me down on her bed and sat down next to me. "What was that thing you wanted me to do" I asked the smiling giant.

"Oh yes, you are clean my feet till they shine" she said. "Huh?" "Emma said that I could look after you for a week, so that means that you belong to me as my own slaveĀ” she laughed down at me.

This means that it was all a big scam to make me want to live with her, I thought to myself. I would be stuck with this hormonal crazy bitch for a week. I thought that she had changed but she didn't care about me at all, I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. Why could I have been soo stupid.

Georgia scooped me up in her hand and placed me between her toes that trapped me in them. "You may have to get a comfortable spot because you will spending a lot more time with my toes".

I was now scared for my life but I still had the guts to ask her why I would be spending more time with her feet. "The thing is that I have a giantess fetish. I've always dreamed about having a tiny person to be my slave and he would always rub my feet when I told him too."

She then lifted me from her toes and put me in one of her shoes. "This you can call home so you'll have to get used to the smell" she bellowed over me. She was in complete control over me that made her feel turned on by it all.

She left me in the shoe which stank of cheese and sweat. Emma and Katy lived all the way across the other side of town. It would take less time waiting this week over for Georgia to take me back home (if she will do it) than for me to walk there.

I was just getting used to my surroundings when the shoe tipped backwards where a came lay waiting to catch me in its gigantic palm. When I got up I stood and stared up at my giant cousin. She was only wearing a matching pair of zebra stripped bra and panties.

She looked absolutely stunning even though she hated me and was about to torture me. "Time for me to get my feet cleaned" she giggled skipping into the bathroom.

She put me on the toilet and started to strip down naked. She undid her bra showing her round C sized boobs. She jumped up and down a couple of times making them whizz about in the air. She then turned around and bent over shoving her ass in my face.

Her panties lowered down her legs and over her feet. Now her naked ass looked me straight in the face. Then it got closer and closer till it pushed me to the seat and landed on me. She was much bigger than people like Emma, Katy, Rachel so more pressure was added to my body.

She then lifted her body off me but I stayed stuck to her ass. She peeled me off, put me in the cubical and turned on the water. She stood over me towering like two mountains stacked on top of each other. One foot moved towards me and lifted up a little.

"Lick it clean" she ordered in a stern voice. I quickly shuffled over to her foot and licked the dirt and salt off her heel. "Mm that feels so good" she moaned in pleasure. After a while I got tired of licking her and sat down under her foot.

It was hard enlighten climbing her foot when your hit with a tsunami every 10 seconds. "Hey don't stop slave" she barked at me. "I'm tired of cleaning your foot, can't I just take a break for one minute" I complained up to her.

"Fine then, I guess I'll clean my toes" she said picking me up with her toes and lifting it as high up as she could. She then bent over and licked up and down her foot, along with me. Her tongue took me into her mouth with some shower water.

I got swirled around inside her mouth getting hit by her tongue and thrown into the sides of her mouth. Half the time I couldn't breathe because I was drowning in the water. Soon Georgia tilted her head forward and spat out the contents.

The water was turned off and Georgia exited the shower. In her room she put me in a bowl and dried herself. Once she was dry she asked if I was ready. "Ready for what"? "Your shower of course" she replied.

"I just need to add the water" she said putting the bowl on the ground. The edges were too high for me to reach and too steep for me to climb so I was trapped in there.

Georgia knelt down over the bowl. Her unshaven pussy now hovered over me ready for her to pee right on me. They green liquid came pouring down on me and filling up around me. By the time she had finished I was swimming in her urine.

"Let's dry you off now" she said picking me out from the green liquid. She got a little piece of toilet paper and rubbed it all over my body. Once I was dried off she put me on her bed and looked down at me.

"Georgia you asshole!" I screamed up to her. "Well tonight your gonna be my asshole bitch" she hissed back. "And don't worry you'll get a proper chance with my feet tomorrow". Saying that she reached behind her and inserted me into her asshole.

But then she brought me back out out, and then back in. She was using me as a dildo to satisfy her needs. She moaned and groaned for 8-10 minutes till she dropped me in her asshole, and went to bed. It literally smelt like shit in there.

About 3 and a half hours later, I was still awake while Georgia snored away with me in her ass. A rumbling sound echoed all over the cave like asshole before a hurricane and wind hit me with tremendous force. Georgia had let off a massive fart that sent me flying out her asshole and into her PJs.

It didn't reach my head for a while that I was. Ow free and able to escape by walking down her leg till her PJ bottoms ended. When I did I remembered that she was under the covers so it stayed pitch black. I kept walking though till I reached the end of her bed.

I kept walking till I reached the end but there was a problem. Georgia's family was super posh so they always tucked their covers in at the sides and the back. The only way to get out was to go back to the top where Georgia's body is.

There was no way that I was going back up there so I laid down on the mattress and fell asleep. I just prayed that when she wakes up the next morning, Georgia wouldn't check by the bottom of her bed or she'll find me and I'll be used as her foot slave for the rest of the week.
End Notes:
Tell me what you think about the characters. I want to know if you like the nice sisters and Georgia being a psychotic bitch. Do you think I should add in another character. I don't see the need but if you do then I might add he/she in.




*spoiler alert* there will be a return of Rachel and possible Amy and Ellie aswell.
Chapter 18: Working out at the gym by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: unaware, vore, butt, crush, entrapment, oder, foot
Story:

"Where are you little cuz?" came a voice that woke me up. Georgia was up and noticed that I'd disappeared. "When I find you you will get punished soo bad" she said across the room.

"I'm going to get breakfast now but when return I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you". I waited for her to leave her bedroom before I started heading for the top of her bed.

At last light came into my view for the first time in just under 12 hours so it blinded me for a few seconds. My path was blocked by her clothes so I was forced to climb onto her covers in order to get off her bed. If I hurried then I should get off before Georgia came back up........

The door swung open and Georgia's large foot stepped in with the rest of her body. She was carrying her bacon sandwich in her hand which explained why she came back so quickly.

She came up right next to me where I froze still and sat down. Her massive weight flew me up into the air uncontrollably. I landed on something soft but it wasn't the bed or anything I'd experienced before.

Then there was this very strong and nice smell of bacon, which then told me of where I'd landed. The strong smell of bacon was because I had landed on Georgia's sandwich, and worst of all, she had no idea and was about to eat me whole.

I searched around for anywhere to jump but I was already high up in the air and Georgia's lips came closer and closer. The lips parted showing the insides of her mouth guarded by her bus sized teeth that would chomp me up on a minute.

I had already been eaten by Emma but she swallowed me with her saliva only. So I had. I idea what impact her teeth would have on me. Would they be the things that could finally crush me or I be able to withstand them as well as other things I thought might kill me.

Her gaping. Outs was. Ow just a few inches away from me. I backed away as she took the first bite out of her sandwich. A chunk the sized of a mansion was missing when she took her mouth away to chew.

I could see inside her mouth as her teeth ripped apart the rashes of bacon with ease. As she swallowed her meal Georgia let off a burp that knocked me to the ground. I had no time to get up before her mouth consumed me into it.

A load of saliva hit my body trying to digest her food. I was lying on her tongue now, I hit it as hard as I could till Georgia stopped chewing for a few seconds.

The gap in her mouth opened and a hand came in to yank me out. I laid there in her hand covered in saliva, bits of bread crumbs and bacon. "Wow I nearly ate you Joe" she laughed. "If you try and escape me once more then you'll be sorry" she glared down at me.

She finished her sandwich before speaking again. "Do you remember what is going to happen today? Your going to me the lucky one who will be my foot slave" she grinned. "But my feet aren't sweaty enough so I'm going to the gym to get them ready for you".

Putting inside a jar so I wouldn't escape she got changed. She war a bra with a black tank top over the top of it. She put on a pair of sweatpants without any panties.

Then I was taken from the jar and taken downstairs with her to the garage where her bike was. "Did I mention that I was taking the bike" she said getting some tape from a toolbox. That tape would be used to secure me to her bike seat and make a comfortable cushion for her ass.

I could do nothing but lie and stare at the goddess wheeling her bike outside with her ready to cycle it to the gym. Once outside she took one last smile at me before stepping one foot over the side of the bike and dropping her two moons on top of me.

One cheek smothered me all over with no room to move. The air was murky and smelt disgusting so it was hard to breath under my cousin. All I new was that soon I would be rubbing her filthy dirty feet clean in order to save my life.

The way that she was treating me made me think if she would ever let me go back to Emma and Katy. She wouldn't be stupid enough to give me all this torture and then give me back where I can tell my sisters what I was put through.

Either way it was my fault that I was even in this situation by being dumb enough to believe Georgia had changed and would be a kind, gentle, loving person towards me. Maybe even Emma and Katy could have prevented it, but then again it was me who agreed to this.

Georgia set off on her bike ride to the gym that would take 20 minutes to complete. At least when I will be cleaning her feet I will be able to move about.

Georgia tried her best to go over every bump on the street as possible. Her body would get launched into the air before crashing down on me with a loud smack. Her cheeks were incredibly soft but when it came tumbling down on me with all her weight, it was very hard on me.

Finally. She'd reached the gym after an exhausting ride for the both of us. All the sweat created dripped down and came through her sweat pants and onto me.

Just before she entered the building, Georgia got off the seat and peeled me off the seat. In her hands she said "time to do my workout before we head back home to my awaiting feet.".

Saying that I was placed into her bag and zipped it up so I couldn't escape. Alone in the dark once again I tried to form my surroundings but I could on,y make assumptions. I thought that I might have been placed next to a water bottle, some tampons, and her watch.

About 35 minutes later I heard giggling from the changing room. Suddenly the bag opened up and a load of girls stood around it. They must have been about my age roughly but I didn't recognise any of them.

One girl who acted as the groups leader took the bed and emptied out the contents. I fell out of the bad screaming, bounced off something and landed on one of the girls's flip flop.

They were all searching around in her stuff to see what they could find. "Hey!" Came a voice from the door. "Out that stuff down and leave ok" said a man who just came in to clean the floors. The girls looked at each other before running away leaving Georgia's stuff on the floor.

I stayed hanging on to the flip flop as the bag disappeared from view. The group of 3 stopped on the showers and decided to take one in the bikinis.

One girl played out some music so they all started dancing to it. As all three girls were not running or wearing their shoes I got off and wandered back to the bag.

Although the girls like to dance and they would stomp about everywhere in the showers. The lead girl's foot came close to stepping on me but her toes landed either side of me.

Luckily I escaped the 3 crazy dancing girls and was now 5 meters away from the bag. If Georgia found me outside the bag again I would be dead meat and wouldn't live another day.

Speaking of Georgia she came out of the weights room and starting heading my way where the exercise room was. I stood still hoping that she wouldn't see me walking on the floor. She walked right over me but I knew that she would go there last and there wasn't many machines to exercise on.

I had to hurry quickly before she came. I started to run over to the bench, and then a sprint. I ran out of energy about a meter away from the bench and was forced to walk the rest of the way.

Despite my massive stitch I still made it to the bag before Georgia did. I climbed inside and waited for the beat to reopen and Georgia's face would be there. Her face did come 4 minutes later. When outside with her bike I expected her to have some tape with her. But she didn't.

This time Georgia opened up the back of her sweatpants and dropped me inside. She let go when I slid to the bottom squeezing me into her ass.

Then the pressure came when she sat down on her bike. The bike ride was once again long, and filled with lumps in the road. There was nothing to do in there but lick the sweat off of her naked ass cheek. She got home tired from her workout but she was excited about what would come next.

I got plucked from under her sweaty ass and onto bottom of the bed. Georgia sat at the top end of the bed and smiled at me. She rolled out her legs so they reached just I front of me. She said "it's time for my foot rub".
Chapter 19: My own foot toy by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Sorry only a short one here.
Contains: a lot of feet play!!!!
Story:

"Mmm that feels so good feeling your hands rub along my feet" moaned Georgia lying down on her bed filled with pleasure. Her giant feet never end, I thought that I may be rubbing her feet forever. Maybe I will.

Georgia did say that I should call her feet my new home. Could today be the day I finally move in to my new home. I was hoping that maybe she was joking about the whole getting used to her feet thing. I guess I should have seen it coming.

For some strange feeling, her feet were so gorgeous and the temptation to kiss them was unbearable. The thing is I haven't even got one of those weird feet fetishes. I just love her feet. They were the sweatiest pair I'd witnessed and smoothest.

In my current situation though, her feet weren't that smooth they were kind of bumpy. And the amount of sweat she produced made them incredibly hard to hod on to. Usually sweat can be seen as a sticky substance but it did me no good on her feet.

I wondered what this feeling might be for Georgia. For her it was like two grass like hands rubbing up and down on her soles. I didn't particularly tickle her but it did make her giggle a bit.

Once I'd finished rubbing her sole I stopped and fell back onto the bed. When I said I finished I really meant when my arms finally gave up. I don't think that they would ever be done as they were colossal to my puny form.

"Done so soon are we" she said sitting up right and facing me. "Time for the other foot to have its 'man' icure". Sorry. It's just when I'm describing these horrible things that happened to me I wanted to lighten the subject. Don't worry, my end is near.

The two giant feet jumped across so that the dirty foot now faced me. I started to climb the giant building that Georgia tried to keep as still as possible.

Once I reached her sole she leaned back and awaited her foot rub. Nothing happened as my arms were too tired to start rubbing her foot again. "Well as your arms won't rub my feet I guess that we will have to make a substitute. Kiss my feet".

I had no hesitation in doing so not because I wanted to but because I now feared this goddess. She was so powerful in controlling me. At the rate she was going at by the next week she could make me jump out of water bouncing a beach-ball on my head.

It was disgusting having to press my lips on her feet. As much as I would've wanted to when I was normal I hated it as a tiny person. The sweat tasted awful. I have a habit that when I kiss I leave my mouth open a little.

I tried to control it but I couldn't but it worked out badly which allowed the sweat to flow right into my mouth and down my throat. Out of everything that Georgia had put me through I hated this the most.

Her farts, ass play, insertion up her pussy, boobs, her breath while she ate. I would prefer all of those things than this torture. The sweat was bitter, salty and tasted off off milk with a ton of salt in it. But then it got a bit worse. "Lick my toes clean me" Georgia ordered.

Uuurrrhh! Now I would have to lick her toes. Right in the bit between the start of her toes and sole is where she sweats the most. It was as if she knew how I hated her sweat and was now making me lick the place where she sweats the most.
Chapter 20: Queen Goddess Georgia the 1st by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: feet, odor, entrapment, humiliation.

BOOM! I've come back with a bang! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few weeks I had to deal with some stuff that you don't need to worry about as it is done. Gradually I've been adding a paragraph or 2 to the story and today I had a few hours to spare to finish it off.
Story:

You know when I said how kissing Georgia's sweaty soles was the worse thing I'd experienced in my life. Well I take it back and taking its place is having to lick to sweat clean off her foot and swallow it. The first few times I spat I down and some landed on her ankle.

She felt it trickle down it and made me lick it back up. After she made me do that I had to swallow the salty sweat. Except when she wasn't looking I would lean over to my side and spit it down the side of her foot making sure it didn't hit her.

Every taste was even worse than the one before. Soon my body couldn't take it much longer as I fell onto the mattress throwing up on her bed. "Get back up there slave" Georgia demanded with her eyes glued to me to make sure I wasn't trying to escape again.

"I.... I can't" I panted. Now my mouth was full with my sick which was a lot better than Georgia's feet. "You are my slave so it is your duty to do as I command you to".

"Georgia I...." I said just getting my breath back but was interrupted by her hand hitting the bed which sent me back on my bum. "I don't want you to call me that from now on. I want you to call me umm...."

"Queen goddess Georgia the 1st".

Georgia smiled at me wanting to hear those words again. "Say my name" she asked. "Georgia I'm not....." "Say.. My... Real... Name" she growled down at me. The anger in her voice was soo evil that I froze in fear.

I whimpered back the name I was now forced to call her. In her mind Georgia felt very powerful and a little turned on. She had complete control over my life and had no desire to let me slip away again.

A wet patch formed around her crotch area where I feared what that might have an effect on me. As she noticed her sudden moment in her pants she thought for a while before leaning forwards. Her hand swooped in a snatched me from my feet.

I had no doubt that I was about to get inserted into her pussy, and used as a sex toy yet again. But she lifted me towards her feet again, placed me between her toes and sole and closed them over me. The sweaty prison had now consumed me sealing me in my place.

Georgia's hand then rolled back up her leg and slipped down her shorts. A series of moans from Georgia's horny body hit my ears, meanwhile the sweat glands in her feet were activated again. Soon Georgia had orgasmed in her pants but she was still going at it.

I think that it wasn't just for her pleasure but also for torturing me. Georgia's fun was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Her foot was moving around until her toes released me onto her hand.

She brought me closer to her face and spoke. "Just give me a minute while I deal with this" she said walking around her room. She placed me inside her underwear drawer to stop me from escaping. I had escaped last time out of luck and was lucky not to get eaten by her.

This made my chances of escaping a second time almost impossible. Surrounded by total darkness I decided to dry some of her sweat off with one of her panties. The first thing I'm going to do IF I get big again is to have a shower with the strongest smelling body wash in the world.

Also I would spray myself with an entire can of Lynx Africa and stick an air freshener under my nose. That might get the awful smell of sweat off my body.

The front door of Georgia's house creaked open and Georgia greeted the person with a polite hello. I was unable to figure out who might be at the door as they were just speaking so quietly. It was defiantly a female voice but I still could detect who's.

"Why yes come in while I go and get him" replied Georgia shutting the door behind the desk. Whoever was at the door knew about me and wanted to see me. Could it be Emma and Katy ready to take me home early.

Bending down on my knees I prayed hard that it would be Emma or Katy that was at the door. In mid prayer the drawer shuffled open and Georgia's devilish face reappeared in my sight. "You have a house guest". She said smiling with me in her palm.

The other hand covered over my body keeping me in her hand. There were still many gaps to escape from but they could be traps set by Georgia to try and catch me escaping again. Also I was curious to who wanted to see me.

Walking down the stairs Georgia said "your bratty sister Katy is here. If you were to tell her about our time together it won't end up very good for you" she whispered to me.

"Nothing has ended up that good for me" I mumbled to myself. In my head it was racing with excitement. My sister is here. My sister is here. She can take me away from my horrible cousin. And I won't have to be near her revolting feet ever again.

As Georgia entered the living room she opened up her hand showing me to my sister. It felt soo good to finally see her face glisten in the sunlight. I reached out to try an touch her, even though she was still a mile away.

Looking at her hand I saw she was holding a tissue in her hand. Then I looked back at her face which was wet from tears. Why was she soo upset. "Joe" she sobbed rubbing her eyes with the tissue. "I need to talk about something involving me and Emma".
End Notes:
So what do you think Katy is upset about?
Chapter 21: Goodbye...... Forever by Jamilton
Story:

Katy's hand leaned over to take me from Georgia's hand onto hers. Familiarised with her silky soft skin I felt much more comfortable and had no fear of getting tortured. All of that though, was playing at the back of my head. My main focus was on why she was crying her eyes out.

She mentioned that it involved her and Emma and I wondered why she wasn't with Katy. Had something awful happened to her? Is she ill? Will I be able to see her again?

Whatever Katy had to say it sounded important. Katy sat back down on her chair and struggled to find the correct words to fit into place. "What is it" I calmly asked her. I was concerned that if I spoke too loudly and sound like I was demanding her to speak then it could get worse.

Katy does look and act like a very mature, strong and independent young woman, but she's not like that on the outside. Sometimes you just have to take your time and ask slow and easy questions to her.

Katy kept stuttering on her words until she finally mastered a sentence out of her shivering, worried lips. "It's dad. While at the hospital with grandma he picked up a deadly virus that will keep him in hospital for a minimum of 4 weeks".

She then followed on to explain that she and Emma are going to stay in Australia with mum and dad. "So you'll be coming back in about a month, right?" I asked positively. Katy gave me a distort look on her face.

"For dad to get better then mum needs to sell their tickets back home. So that made them decide that they should stay and live in Australia. And that means that me and Emma are going, and never coming back. So we won't see you again ever".

Tears broke out from all three of us. Me and Katy cried because we were basically saying goodbye for the last time. And Georgia was just crying when she saw us crying.

"Why can't you just take me with you, so that I can see mum". It was too late as she had already been told about my disappearance. "Well it's a really stressful time at the moment and I don't think we could take care of you as well as dad and grandma".

This was hard for Katy admitting that she couldn't even look after me. For her it was giving up a new born baby at an orphanage. I fell down onto my knees begging for her to take me with her.

"It's too late now. We leave tomorrow night". Georgia stepped in as I was now weeping into her hand never wanting to let go. Now I was back in the rough devilish hands of my cousin.

"Is there anything I need to know as I will be looking after him" Georgia stepped into the conversation. "Er no not really, you kinda know what to do already" Katy replied wiping away the tears from her face.

"But what about if I go out to dinner or to a party and I can't take him with me. I might not get home till the following morning and he could get hungry." "Just maybe find someone who knows about him and wasn't cruel to him. Definitely not his 'ex' girlfriend Rachel."

I knew that Georgia didn't really care about if I would starve if she went out for a party or something. She would probably give me to a friend of hers who would torture the hell out of me as well. I know some of her friends and know how bitchy they can get.

"I need to get back home to pack" Katy said slipping her trainers back on her feet. I was speechless as to what was happening. It had just hit me then what would happen to my life when Katy leaves.

Georgia would officially own me as her slave and wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding about. Nobody who knew about me would care about me. I should just give up on the while returning back to normal as Georgia would be in no mood to change me back after her cruelty to me.

The front door of Georgia's mansion house opened. Katy stepped out and began to walk down the driveway. Georgia stood at the door to see Katy away. Just as she got to the end of the driveway she turned and spoke two final words to me. Then she disappeared down the road.

Georgia closed the door as my sister left me for the final time. Carried back to Georgia's room I expected to be put back at Georgia's feet. But she got out an empty plain jar and put me inside. I feared the worse of what may come next.

But nothing did.

Georgia didn't cover me in her disgusting fluids or seal me in with the odor from her farts. She didn't even tighten the lid. She left me untouched and with clean air and sat back down on her bed. Maybe she was giving me a break after what had just happened.

For the rest of the day Georgia just sat on her bed and listened to music or chatted with her friends on Facebook. She even dropped a pea in the jar after her dinner for me to eat. I was even left in the jar when Georgia went to bed.

As Georgia drifted off to sleep I recapped the last words Katy said to me when she left. It resembled how real this event was to me and stated how I would never get to see her happy smiling face again. Or even Emma's.

She said. "Goodbye.......... Forever".
Chapter 22: Some fresh air by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: entrapment, feet, odor, crush, violent
Story:

The next morning I woke up sliding down the jar. My destination was the soft hand of Georgia. It definitely wasn't the worst wake up call I'd ever experienced but it was quite a shock to my system.

"Wake up sleep head" she giggled smiling down at me. She was wide awake and dressed so she had been up for a while. "Are you still a bit depressed after what happened yesterday"? she asked stroking my back with her index finger.

As I was reminded about the event yesterday I cropped my head and nodded a little yes to Georgia. Also why was she stroking me? Nothing bad had happened to me for over 12 hours so why isn't she torturing me.

Not that I'm complaining about it.

"Maybe you need a little bit of fresh air to take your mind off things?" The way she said that was the kind where she had something despicable planned for me. And that smile. The evil grin mixed in with mischief symbolised that the thing to take my mind of things, wasn't pleasant.

Surrounded by both of her hands I bobbled up and down as Georgia skipped down stairs. Her hands reopened revealing my eyes to the beautiful outdoors.

The dazzling sunlight glow poking through the thick branches of the trees where birds sang amongst each other. All this natural beauty was disturbed by the large dark showdown of my cousin.

"How does the garden look from this view" Georgia held me up high. There wasn't much difference to what I usually saw her garden. It was still large and still filled with the same junk she never uses anymore.

"I never use any of this stuff anymore as I'm a little old for them. We just leave them out for our little guests." That made me the little guest. There was nothing I could do to stop or get away so I just sighed deeply and prepared for what lay ahead.

In Georgia's other hand was a roll of clear sticky tape. This wasn't going to be a fun day. "Let's start with a game of football" Georgia stated rolling out a ball from inside a thorn bush. My body was lowered towards the ball and pinned down by the tape.

Wow it was some strong tape. The tape rolled across my shoulders and ended along way past my feet. Now that my arms and feet were useless I had nowhere to go or any chance of escaping the claws of the tape.

Georgia's bear foot rose over me. The bottoms of her soles were dirty from going outside with no socks or shoes on. It came down on me blocking out the sunlight glow and freshness of the air. My nose was filled with the scent it was now used to. The stench of my cousins souls.

The ball started to roll about the ground being pushed by Georgia's foot. She made sure that every touch she took her foot would land on me. Different parts of her foot came down on me for each touch she took, wether it was the heel, soles, or toes.

For Georgia it was amusing seeing my body getting rolled about and being trampled on by her foot. In my perspective it was very dizzy. As I spun around in different directions it felt like a giant roller coaster determined to make you throw up.

I was able to hold it in until Georgia stopped the ball rolling. I was extremely dizzy that it was like I was spun round a roundabout at 60MPH for 10 minutes. My vision of 3 faded versions of Georgia soon mixed back into 1 figure.

Even under the thick tape applying me to the ball Georgia could see that my body was very floppy and lifeless. She chuckled to herself in amusement. "Now I'm going to try something that I have erm struggled with all my life. People even used to bully me because I couldn't stand on the ball for more than ten seconds."

Really? She was bullied at school because she couldn't stand on a ball for a certain amount of time. Although she could have made the whole thing up just to torture me more. The second option definitely seemed more reasonable due to how crazy Georgia has become lately.

The left foot of my giant cousin landed on top of me. As the other foot lifted off the floor I was met with a crushing pressure being put on my body.

This was the first time I'd had to feel the full weight of her. There was the time when I was first shrunk and I got stuck under her foot after she exited the shower. But then I was between her toes so I didn't feel all the pressure on me.

Now I could feel her weight pushing against me I noticed how painfully heavy she was. It felt like I was being crushed by...... the heaviest thing in the world. Georgia was also counting the time to see if she could get to 10 seconds.

1.....2.....3.....4..... Her counting never seemed to go any faster. It felt like time was slowing down so much so that for every second Georgia counted, 5 seconds had passed. .....5.....6.....7..... Now I was really starting to feel the pressure. My lungs felt like they would pop along with the rest of me.

How on earth could ten seconds last this long. Now my screams of pain were so loud and full of agony that my throat started to hurt when I screamed. It was like coughing when you have a sore throat and tonsillitis. Only the coughs were forced out of me.

.....8.... Now I was gasping for air. My lungs were now almost dead. Being an asthmatic made the pain and struggle even worse. With only two seconds to go I failed to breathe making me squirm for my life.

.....9..... Now my life could end with only 1 second left. A white light began to appear until suddenly. ..........10........... I made it hallelujah but I was still under Georgia foot. Slowly the pressure of the foot that was on top of me died down.

My breaths were deep and rapid trying to get the oxygen pumping around my body again. Just as Georgia's foot left the ball she lost her balanced and slipped backwards. Her flying foot still on the ball ripped across the tape seep rating me from ball.

I went flying about twenty feet landing on a concrete pathway. With no movement I lay on my front taking in oxygen. My body was too tired and bruised to move.

About ten minutes later I had just gotten my breath back and I was curious as to why Georgia hadn't retreated me yet. I sat up searching the garden for her. There she was. Lying on the ground. When she slipped backwards her head hit the ground heavily.

As far as I could tell from my view she was conscious but crying in pain. Not nearly as heavily I was screaming out from my lungs. Georgia started to move gradually to her feet. When she rose I hid under a leaf incase she came looking for me.

Instead Georgia hobbled back to her house holding her head and checking out her grazed elbow. Soon I heard an ambulance turn up at the house to take Georgia to the hospital. One part of me worried for her while the other half was glad to see the bitch in pain.

Also, now that she was gone it meant I could escape the house. After the grass came the house which had a path down the side of it which lead to a gate at the front of the house. I could easily get under the door which would take me into the street and away from Georgia's mighty reigns.
Chapter 23: The neighbour by Jamilton
Story:

Luckily for me, after Georgia flung me off the football I landed quite near the back of the house. Therefore I didn't have to waste my precious and little time climbing through a jungle of grass and weeds. Georgia only went in the ambulance because it was a head injury. She wasn't concussed or anything so she could be back very soon.

Sighing deeply looking at the monstrous garden I had been tortured on, I smiled and took a rest. Georgia had a habit of when she did loads of different ways to torture the heck out of me, she would start with the less painful and end with the cruelest.

If the football thing was the least cruelest, then she could've killed me from the next 'activity'.The garden was a massive 50ft long which was filled with items Georgia had set out for me to be stuck to. There was a space hopper, trampoline, pogo stick, a tiny pool and finally a little picnic blanket at the bottom of the garden.

I daren't dream of what could have happened to me with those basic garden toys. Even though some of them were fairly easy to what might have happened to me.

Now I had reached the patio meters before the house I turned towards the side walkway leading to the front of the house. Voices started to come from the side of the house. As Georgia had only gone to hospital a few minutes ago I assumed that it must have been the neighbours.

The more I denied it the louder the voices came. Their footsteps grew louder and louder. But who could it be. A large obese woman squeezed round the corner and onto the patio. By that time I was flat up against a plant pot.

The woman faced the back door of the house and unlocked the back door. As she walked in a little girl followed her. I only just figured it out who that girl might be. Although I didn't know much, I did know that she was 12 and lived opposite Georgia's house.

I didn't know her name or anything but I stayed well away from her. There was no way that she would disturb my chances of escaping. Her mother returned holding an old plastic cup. "Taylor can you get socks in with this" she said waving the cup at her.

Socks was Georgia's pet cat. He was named that because he was all black except for his paws which were white. As if he's wearing socks. The young girl who I'd recent found out was called Taylor took the cup from what I assumed was her mother.

Taylor started to shake the cup up and down making the cat food inside jump around. A few boulders of cat food fell to the ground and bounced away. "Socks! Here socky!" called Taylor pacing up and down the patio.

This was wasting my time as it was getting around the afternoon and darkness would soon fill my eyes, drowning out the path home. Maybe this girl could speed up my way out of the house. I could go with her until she left and then leave just before she enters her home. Simple.

Taylor stopped around the steps just before the grass lay, still calling out for Socks. I took the chance to leave my spot by the plant pot and edged towards the girl. She was wearing sandals with quite low soles which would be perfect to safely climb onto her and ride her out of the house.

As I came within an inch of her giant foot, Socks decided to pop up from the fence and calmly jog down the path. I never liked cats anyway. They affect my asthma, they always want attention, their meow is annoying as fuck. And most of all they arrive just when you've reached the foot of a giant person.

Socks greeted Taylor with a series a moany calls as Taylor took one step down the steps. I was just about to reach her when she pulled away. I kept going towards her but I would have to jump down the step. Taylor was clearly a cat person.

She went to stoke socks a few times. Socks replied by rubbing against her legs and purring. To get closer to socks Taylor sat down on the step right where I was. There was nothing I could do but watch as her giant ass came down on top of me.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4444