Beach Girl by WrittenInTheStars
Summary:

Christy is 40ft tall due to an experiment on her genes which went wrong. She lives life next to the beach in her home which is scaled to her size, living a relaxing and catered lifestyle... Meanwhile an event occurs which will change the world forever, while Christy watches on...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 43545 Read: 141608 Published: August 11 2014 Updated: October 25 2014

1. 'Meet Christy' by WrittenInTheStars

2. 'Unexpected' by WrittenInTheStars

3. 'Problems' by WrittenInTheStars

4. 'Dan' by WrittenInTheStars

5. 'Coincidence' by WrittenInTheStars

6. 'Accident' by WrittenInTheStars

7. 'The Date' by WrittenInTheStars

8. 'Drunk Christy' by WrittenInTheStars

9. 'The Rescue' by WrittenInTheStars

10. 'Anger and Relief' by WrittenInTheStars

11. 'At the Beach' by WrittenInTheStars

12. 'No More Love' by WrittenInTheStars

13. 'Final Tirade' by WrittenInTheStars

'Meet Christy' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Here is my second story. I won't be updating it as quickly as my last one, but that means it can only be better. I kept the name Christy because it will help convey the appearance I'm trying to get across, same appearance, different person. I hope you enjoy this, remember to leave a review if there is anything else you want to know or you feel I missed out in the intro. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
___________________________________________________________

"Ouch! Get off me! I'll leave!" Said the female reporter, her hair being carelessly held by a 40ft girl.

"If you show anyone those pictures I swear you'll be hearing from me again!" Christy shouts, whilst throwing the middle-aged woman outside her towering front door.

"If you come back, next time I won't go so easy on you!" She called after her, watching her run away like a scared cat, never looking back. She slams the door and lets out a sigh.


***


Christy is the tallest girl on Earth. She was born after experimental tests were made on the girls' genes, but something went wrong. She is 19 years old, has long flowing blonde hair, green eyes and a body most girls would die for. She reached her final height of 40ft when she turned 18.

Her creation was in the news for months when she had grown up, people from all around the world would come to visit the 20ft 8 year old. She was given the name 'The Queen' due to her attitude towards other people and because of her dominating presence over others.

When she was young she would be picked on for her height, since she couldn't fit in any rooms, she had to be home-schooled by the age of 8. She doesn't have any family since she is basically a government experiment gone wrong.

The government have always provided for her, the teacher she was homeschooled by was employed by them and the house she currently resides in is provided by them. Her house is proportionate to her height, so to any normal person looking at it, it would make you feel small and remind you that it houses a giantess.

The house itself is parked right alongside the beach, making it her backyard. This is where she spends most of her days, swimming in the ocean, sunbathing, watching people play. Her life is not a difficult one, but it does come with its downsides.

She has little to no friends in this small world of hers, her only real friends being her supervisor Will (who acts like a father figure) and reporters and tourists who she meets every week. She doesn't take kindly to people coming to see her like some tourist attraction, but that's essentialy what she is in this City.

The furniture in her home is scaled to her size; she even has her own computer scaled to her size and a plasma screen TV, along with her own phone and kitchen appliances, anything you could imagine, she has it.

Spending most of her life looking down on the smaller people scurry around 34ft below her has made her always feel in control and above them. Christy has never felt some of the feelings normal people should have experienced up to her age, mainly because there is nobody taller than her in the world and she sees nobody as a threat to her.

The fact that she is the tallest person alive comforts her and she always has this fact on her mind.

Currently, Christy is being harrassed by yet another reporter, this time one of them has sneaked into her home without her knowing. The reporter was trying to take photos of her while she was unaware of her presence, but Christy saw her and threw her out of her house.


***


Sometimes she just wishes she had a normal life, with friends and people she could talk to, but the only person she can talk to is Will, who is only doing his job.

She would love to do normal things like walk into the city and go shopping, but she is restricted to a small area around the beach.

They say if she walked into the city she would be too much of a 'public disturbance' and she would 'scare' people, even though people know all about her.

She spends most of her days sitting at home watching TV or laying on the beach, and every morning she goes for a jog along the beach.

It always amuses her to see the faces of people look up at her in awe, she can't deny that it feels good, she feels free to do as she pleases.

Because she has grown up looking down on everyone, she doesn't value people the way she should and so she often bullies people without realizing what she is doing.

She does things with the best intentions but nobody can change the way she is, not even Will who she sees as a friend.

She will never be able to change her views on the people who come up to just above her ankles at most, since confrontations are usually awkward and consist of the smaller person becoming scared or anxious.

Christy is enjoying life, she is catered for and never has to worry about anything, other than reporters and tourists... but all in all, her life is good.


***


Christy decided to relax on the beach today, it's too hot to stay indoors all day, so she changes into her pink bikini which leaves little to the imagination and she brings her towel and sunglasses. She walks out of the backdoor and straight onto the beach.

The stretch of beach behind her house is completely void of people as they would prefer to stay out of her way rather than have to put up with her.

Christy strolls along the beach with her towel under her arm and she sees a good spot not far from her house. The problem is, there's a girl sunbathing on her own, taking up all of the space, that won't do at all.

Christy walks right up to the tiny girl at her feet and she looks up, just in time to see a towel descend on her and settle on top of her.

Christy straightens out the thick towel across the very fine sand and tries to make the small squirming, squealing bump less noticeable. She smirks to herself and can't help but giggle at the noises the older girl is making.

She begins to lay down on the towel on her front, making sure that the small lump is snuggled between her perky orbs. The feeling is exquisite and preoccupying, as the girl squirms and makes muffled cries for help.

Everyone on the beach just looks on in shock at what Christy is doing, she does this kind of thing all of the time, but it still comes as a shock.

Normally, people try to intervene and be a good person, which is exactly what one boy does.

"Excuse me... uh Christy... you're u-um lying on my big sister." The 12 year-old boy explains anxiously.

"Huh? I think you're mistaken, this is my spot, nobody would lay here silly." She reassures him, tousling his hair with two fingers.

"P-Please, I saw you lay down on her." He looks up nervously, shuffling.

"Do you have a problem little guy? If you want to see your sister so bad why don't you join her?" With that she picks his 5'4" frame up from the sand and lowers him in between her breasts.

"N-No wai-" He is cut off when he is forced against the supple flesh of her breasts.

She lays him down so that he is up against the lump of his sister, enjoying the feeling of having another personal boob massager.

She sighs, she loves to play with people like this, however much they dislike it, it makes her feel powerful and in control, after all they can't do anything about it.

Of course she doesn't intend to harm them too much, she makes sure they can breath so that they don't pass out beneath her, but whether they come out with a few bruises or not is out of her control.

Nobody else speaks up about what she is doing for a while, she does this a lot and people are never end up harmed by what she does, just a little shaken afterwards.

Christy hears someone shouting behind her and turns around to see what the nuisance is, her left bikini clad breast pushing down on the two people underneath her.

"Get off my kids!" A short man with gray hair shouts up at her.

"Ugh! Be quiet I'm trying to rest!" She replies in annoyance, settling back down and adjusting the two lumps between her boobs.

"Hey! Listen to me! You can't do this to people!" He continues.

Christy shifts her leg slightly to see if she can feel him and when he brushes up against her thigh, she grabs him and opens up her bikini shorts, shoving him between her cheeks, muffling his shouts. He slips nicely between them, she can feel his rough hairy skin against her silky smooth skin.

"Talk to my ass." She mumbles to herself, enjoying the feeling.

She closes her eyes, peace again at last, and she now has an enjoyable tickling sensation between her ass to entertain her for a while.

Another wonderful day on the beach, the sound of the crashing waves sooths her into a peaceful sleep, the small sensations between her butt and her breasts lulling her into a blissful state of rest.


***


She awakens around two hours later and the sun is starting to set, people are leaving the beach and slowly the beach becomes more empty.

The orange haze of the sky relaxes her eyes, along with the gentle ocean spray breeze which prickles her senses and covers her body in a fine layer of salt water.

Christy sits up, feeling a lump beneath her, she remembers about her little friends she enjoyed today. She reaches down the back of her bikini and pulls out a sweat covered man, his face looks scared and tired. She sets him down on the sand and he runs to his son and daughter's aid.

After he has retrieved his son, he goes underneath the towel to rescue his trapped daughter, Christy just sits there, looking down at the larger lump making its way to the other one. She finds it amusing that he didn't wait for her to retrieve the girl herself, instead opting to do it himself.

He finally finds his daughter underneath the heavy towel and he makes his way back to the outside.

Christy comes up with a mischievous idea and when the man reaches the edge of the towel, she puts her hand down over it so that he can't get out. He tries and tries, his shouting muffled and uneligible, but she just keeps blocking his way out.

This goes on for around 20 minutes and it has begun to get dark, the man's son is sitting down trying to see underneath the towel and he occasionaly glances up at Christy, wondering why she is doing this as she smiles, as though she is having fun.

He feels humiliated and embarassed by how casually this girl is stopping his dad from escaping, she is so sexy aswell, which makes it so much weirder.

Finally Christy gets bored of the game and allows the man and his daughter to escape. Once he is out, he just runs with his children's hands in his, not looking back. She notices the boy sneak glances back at her and she waves her fingers at him, trying to embarass him, which she succeeds in doing, his face turning beat red.

When she gets inside her house (which is 20 steps from where she was on the beach) she notices she has two missed calls from Will.

"Hi Christy, some reporters want to come talk with you tomorrow, just so you know, they'll be round at 10:00 AM. Make sure you set your alarm clock and try not to oversleep." *Beep*

"Christy, what have I told you about messing with people and treating them properly? We had complaints of you laying down on a girl at the beach. That's not cool Christy, you need to learn to treat people better you're 19 Ch-" *Beep*

Christy ends the message before he can finish talking, growing tired of Will's annoying voice, she slides over to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of wine, which she drinks alot of because it's her favourite drink.

Alcohol doesn't have all of the usual negative effects on Christy for some reason, the only negative effect is that she can still get drunk.

The day she could finally drink alcohol was a day to remember, she walked into town at 11:00 PM in her pajamas shouting for the little men to dance with her. The government had to pay for the damages, fallen streetlights, holes in the ground, broken cars etc. Then she fell asleep in a field with a hangover the next morning.

After drinking wine, watching TV and going on the internet (her usual routine) she goes up to her bedroom and collapses in her king sized bed, she falls asleep in her bikini, dreaming about one day going out and seeing the world.

There is so much to see outside this city and this beach, she just wishes she could be independant and go around without Will or some government person always watching her every move. She knows there are cameras in her home because she has seen the one in her living room, it's hidden in the very corner of the room where the ceiling meets the wall, just a very small black dot which flickers.

Tomorrow she has to talk to more reporters, great, she can't wait.

__________________________________________________________
End Notes:
Leave a review if you want, they help and I read all of them :) Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
'Unexpected' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter I go back to my previous writing style, I find it more comfortable and easier when I write like this, so the story may continue in this style. The chapter is mainly to help the story along and to get an insight into Christy's life. Enjoy :)
____________________________________________

Christy -


It's Tuesday morning and I have to get out of bed to talk to some stupid reporters, great.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and I sit there on the edge for a few seconds, thinking about what the day will entail.

I wonder what the reporters want this time, if it's another interview then I'm telling them to leave. Well, I say I'll 'tell' them but what I really mean is throw them out of my house.

I stand up and walk over to the mirror/wardrobe which contains all of my custom made clothes, I have so many of them, I wonder how people made them for me. The mirror spans the entire wardrobe.

Standing in front of the mirror, I try to fix my hair and make myself look good for when they arrive, if they're a bunch of guys then I'll have them in the palm of my hand, literally. But if not then I guess I'll have to put up with the jealous glances of the girls.

My messy blonde hair is all over the place this morning, only a shower will fix that. My skin looks a healthy tanned brown in the mirror and my boobs look great as always. I like to think that if I were small... or normal sized. I'd be the hottest model in the world, the girls I see on the TV don't look half as good as me. My green eyes stand out and make me look enticing, I notice the way men and some women look at me.

I look around at the plain room I call my bedroom, the carpet is soft and white, the walls are painted a dark red, along with the ceiling, and my bed is white with a light pink blanket.

Sadly I have to wash all my clothes and everything else myself which is a little annoying, but apart from this, I can't complain about life.

I walk over to the upstairs bathroom which is connected to my bedroom, the soft carpet feels great against my bare feet, it sends a chill up my spine.

Taking off my bikini, I run the shower so that it warms up, then when it's finally hot enough, I step in and enjoy the feeling of the hot water against my skin.

For a few months, every time I'm in the shower, all I can think about is how I can never have sex properly with another man. Of course I've done it myself before with make-shift objects around the house, (since the government probably wouldn't give me a sex toy) but I'll never actually be able to do it with another person.

I think about it all the time, I'll probably live my life alone until the day I die... Thinking about it makes me sad, people will always see me as the intimidating giant girl I am.

Just then the doorbell rings. (There is a doorbell for normal sized people)

Oh shit! I'm not even dressed, I guess I'll go let the reporters in and they can wait on the table across from the couch. Hopefully they don't mind waiting, not that I care if they do.

There's a makeshift table and chairs set up on top of the table for when there are guests in my home. After all, my home has to be accessible in every way for little people, so there are stairs and things everywhere for them to climb.

I quickly get out of the shower and wrap a white clean towel around myself and then while I'm still dripping wet, I walk briskly down the wooden stairs, across the smooth wood hallway and up to the front door.

Upon opening the front door I look down to see two male reporters staring up at me with open mouths. I have to stop myself from laughing, they can probably see everything from down there, I purposefully wrapped my towel just below my waist.

I stand there with one hand on the door frame, my legs slightly separated and my eyebrows raised, waiting for them to realise that they are still staring underneath my towel.

They shake their heads and stare up at my face this time, and one of them introduces himself.

"Oh uh h-hi! My name is Tony and my assistant here is James. We're here to do the interview." He says up with a nervous smile.

He is wearing a bright yellow shirt with red pants, his assistant is wearing the same.

I just look down at him with my head tilted to the side. I think for a second if I can even be bothered to do an interview and I'm half tempted to just shut the door on them.

Will wouldn't be happy about that and he'd most likely take away my internet, so I decide to let them in, it could be fun anyway.

"Ok, come in, just head into that room on the left and sit at the table. I'll be down in a second, I just need to get changed." I inform them.

They nod and walk into my house, making slow progress towards the living room because the distance is about 50m to them, also since gallons of water were dripping from my body, there are large puddles which they have to walk around.

I can't help but giggle at the sight, something so small to me has such a big impact on them. I decide to tease them again whilst I make my way upstairs.

As I walk up the stairs slowly and purposefully, I can feel their eyes on me, so when I reach halfway, I drop my towel, exposing my naked body to them, pretending to drop it.

I turn my head to see that they've stopped in their tracks to look up at me. I turn around fully and call down to them, my boobs on full show.

"Oh! By the way guys, feel free to turn on the TV while you're waiting, I'll be down soon." I smile, waving at them with my fingers as I head up the stairs, enjoying the feeling of completely hypnotising them with my body.

Walking back to my room, I get changed into a short black skirt and a pink sleeveless blouse, so I look both sexy and business-like. I decide not to wear anything on my feet because I love the feel of the carpet against them, so soft and spongy.

When I get downstairs, the two guys are sitting on the table watching TV. They turn around to look up at me and they say something between each other, thinking I don't notice. I decide to let them get away with whatever they were whispering about, but only this time.

I make my way over to the sofa so that I'm facing the table, making myself comfortable, I sit on the edge of the sofa so that I'm looking down at them. With one elbow resting on my knee, I rest my chin on my upturned palm.

I won't hide the fact that I'm bored since I know what these interviews are usually like, all they ever do is ask the same stupid questions as before.

"Hi there Christy, me and James are here today to ask you about your lifestyle and how you go about life at your size." Tony explains with a kind, gentle voice. "You may want to make yourself comfortable because we could be here a while."

Don't they ever read the news? I've had like 50 other interviews about the exact same thing. What makes them think I want to tell them about my life anyway? Seriously I hate these interviews so much.

"Ok, I'm comfortable thanks, ask away." I reply through gritted teeth, just wanting this to be over.

The two people in front of me are the size of my pinky finger and I have to sit here and answer their questions all day.

"Ok, first question, what do you do when you wake up?" He asks casually, with a notepad in hand.

I just sit there with a bored look on my face, did he really just ask that question?

"I take a shower." I mumble.

He looks down and writes my answer on his notepad, while James just sits there not knowing what to do, fidgeting with his hands.

I notice that they seem completely new to this, so I decide to ask them about it.

"Are you guys new to this or something?" I enquire, my eyebrows raised in slight amusement.

"Haha, yeah we are, can you tell?" He laughs awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Yes actually, it's pretty obvious, that question was really bad. Also why isn't James over there talking, he hasn't even introduced himself." I reply, lazily glancing at him.

"U-uh, I-I'm n-not the t-talker here, please I'm uh, just here to observe." He says, so nervously that it looks like he wants to evaporate; he looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

Tony just looks at him with a look of sympathy and answers my question.

"James is new aswell, we're here asking questions for a kids show, which is why the questions are so basic." Tony explains calmly.

Oh, so this won't be such a bad interview after all. Why would a kids show want me to answer questions for them? It pisses me off how the government get every penny that these interviewers pay, but I suppose I wouldn't be able to spend money anyway.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, James bolts towards the tables' stairs, running like a maniac.

"James what are you doing?! Whats the matter?" Tony shouts after him.

I just look at him with amusement as he runs down the stairs and out of the living room, I don't know where he's going or why he's running. I assume he's too nervous to be in the same room as me, this has happened many times before.

Tony runs after him and I stay seated on the sofa waiting for them to sort things out.

After a few minutes they return and James is looking wearily up at me as he walks into the room, like I might pounce on him at any moment.

I find it funny how easily I intimidate some people, but it sometimes rubs off on me and I realize why they are so scared of me. Since I'm essentially a giant capable of killing him at any moment, but obviously I'm not like that, I just like to play around.

Tony and James sit back down at the table and Tony puts up his hands in an apologetic manner.

"Sorry about that Christy, James is just a little nervous." He sounds out of breath. "Anyway, let's just get back to the questions." He adds.

I nod, completely unfazed by the whole thing.

"What is your favourite thing to do?" He asks, looking up and waiting for my answer.

I have to think about this one, these questions are new ones I've never answered before, since they are so childish.

"Hmmm... I'd have to say going swimming in the ocean." I reply, going with the appropriate answer.

What I really wanted to say was playing with little people on the beach like yesterday, but I'm not sure how that would come across, so my answers aren't necessarily truthful, but I do love swimming too.

"What is your favourite food?" He asks, this being the third question in 30 minutes.

"Pizza." I answer, although I'm rarely allowed to ask for pizza, since it takes alot of trouble to make one for me.

Normally I just eat things like fish since it's a plentiful resource, basically anything that is plentiful is what I'm given to eat. I don't decide what I am given to eat, but occasionaly I ask Will to see if they can give me something different.

"Thanks, um, would you mind getting us some water?" Tony asks after writing down my third answer.

I get up and head over to the kitchen, my feet slapping against the wooden floor of the hallway as I walk.

For when I have guests round, there are special trays which I pour water into, the trays are extremely thin and the smaller people can lift up the top and take out a tiny cup from inside. It's a very clever invention.


When I get back I notice James is the only person standing there, he looks shocked and he keeps looking up at me and then down at his side. He's really starting to freak me out.

"Where did Tony go?" I ask him, but he seems too scared to answer.

"Uh... umm... what the... how...." He just keeps muttering words of disbelief and looking down at the table where there is some sort of tiny yellow object.

"What's the matter?" I ask down at him again, not really expecting an answer.

"H-H-He sh-shrunk." Is all he says, but it's hard to make out what he said since he's shuddering and tripping over his words.

Huh? What does he mean?

Then, once again, he runs off, leaving the small yellow object lying on the table.

I look around for Tony and he's nowhere to be seen. He must have wandered off somewhere.

I get up and walk over to see where James ran off to, he's just standing next to the front door willing it to open.

When he sees me heading towards him he looks very desperate to get out.

"G-Get away from me!" He shouts up at me.

I sigh and walk right up to him, hands on my hips. I'm fed up with his constant fear of me, so I decide to ask him where Tony is before I ask them both to leave.

"Where is Tony?" I ask firmly, making sure he answers me this time.

"T-Tony shrunk! He was right there on the table! L-Let me out!" He cries, sounding borderline insane.

Wait. Was that Tony on the table? Is he actually being serious?

I quickly walk back into the living room and kneel down in front of the table, peering down at 'Tony' who is now the length of my finger nail.

"Wow." I whisper in awe.

This is so strange, he actually just shrunk out of nowhere, I've never heard of this happening before.

I decide that I should probably give him to James since he'll be able to handle him and take him to... hospital or something.

I gently brush Tony's minute unconscious form into the palm of my hand and I carry him back to the front door where James is still trembling.

"James, I want you to take your friend to get help, I have no idea what to do right now, so you'll have to take him with you." I explain to James gently, so that I don't scare him too much.

I lower my hand to James' level and he shakily retrieves shrunken Tony from my hand.

I open the door for him and he runs outside and along the stone path to his car.

I watch him drive away and shake my head in disbelief at what just happened. Am I hallucinating? Or did that really just happen?

Walking back into the living room I collapse back into the sofa and turn on the TV, switiching to the news channel where there is a female news reporter with a look of shock and confusion on her face.

'Breaking news, people are being reported to have spontaniously shrunk all across the world at the exact same time. Right now, more and more reports are coming in, people are panicked and unsure of what to do, but right now the authorities are urging people to remain calm. If you have a case where someone you were with has shrunk, please go to your nearest hospital and follow the proceedure you will be informed about when you get there.'

She repeats the same thing over and over, all news channels are reporting on the same thing.

This is so weird.

For the next three hours I just sit watching events unfold, it sounds like total panic, the news station is constantly reading out reports from people like: 'I just stepped on a tiny person and they died' and responding to these reports with warnings on how to avoid repeat incidents.

Simliar reports keep coming in and being read out every few minutes, alot of them are just to inform people of the dangers right now.

I have never stepped on anyone in my lifetime, so how come these people suddenly do it after four hours of being taller than someone? I would never do anything like that on purpose so maybe they didn't know they were doing it. That's what I'm going off.

I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen which looks out onto the beach, there is not a single person on the beach now, some of the people on it must have shrunk and others must have gone home to check on family and friends.

Suddenly my phone rings, it's always Will.

"Hey Christy, have you seen the news? Insane right? Anyway I just rang to see if you hadn't shrunk aswell, that would be so weird if you did." He laughs at the thought.

"Anyway, how did the interview go? Sorry I didn't tell you it was an interview for a kids show, but I thought you wouldn't have let them in otherwise." He adds.

"Yeah the news is crazy. Anyway, you're not going to believe this but they were complete newbies to the job and one of them was really nervous and tried to run away, his name was James, but the other guy stopped him. The other guy, Tony, was ok... up until he shrunk." I finish, waiting for him to answer.

"What? Tony shrunk? What happened?" He asks, sounding concerned.

"Well, I came back from getting water and James was standing there looking down at this tiny thing on the table the size of my nail, in the end I realized it was Tony and I gave him to James who drove off with him, so he's safe." I explain, still a little flustered by today's events.

"Good, at least he's safe, he must have looked so small to you... anyway how are you? What do you make of the news?" He enquires, obviously interested in my opinion given that the topic is size related, the topic I have heard all throughout my life.

"Well, what I make of it... I think that people find it will take some getting used to... being around smaller people. It isn't too hard and I've lived like this my whole life, I think it's cool how people will be able to see things from my perspective." I answer enthusiastically, for once there is something interesting going on, something which lets me relate to normal sized people.

"This must be news to you more than anyone else Christy, maybe you can give people tips on what to do, this could open up some big interview opportunities!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Will, why does everything have to be about interview opportunities and tourists when it comes to me? Let's just see where this all goes and then you can get back to arranging more of your stupid interviews for me, ok?" I ask, expecting to have gained the upper hand, but of course it's Will and he knows me more than anyone else.

"I'll let you sleep on that one Christy, I'll be round to check on you tomorrow morning and we can talk about some things we need to go through. Have a good night Christy, oh and your next food delivery is postponed to Friday thanks to the whole shrinking thing, bye!" He replies, completely disregarding what I said.

"But wait I hardly have any fo-" I am cut off when he hangs up before I can finish.

He's certainly unique, being the only person who actually speaks to me like I'm the same as him, he completely sees past the fact that I'm 40ft tall. This is probably because he's known me since I was 3.

Will is definitely my only friend in this world, even if he is a 36 year old man who is just doing his job, there is always the element of him caring about me, like just then for example.

He didn't have to ring me up to check on me, but he did it anyway to see if I was ok and to have a conversation with me.

I think about that for a while as I watch the news. I only have a single friend, if he wasn't there I would be lonely without anybody who cares about me. The only other person I see on a regular basis is the delivery guy who delivers all of my food, but he is always too nervous around me, like everyone else.

That night I cry for some reason, I can't quite understand why I was crying, I've never cried so much since I was younger when I was picked on and had to be homeschooled. The homeschool teacher I had back then wanted nothing to do with me once I turned 16, but I can't blame him, given the way I acted.

I head up to bed, it's 11:30 PM and the news stations are still talking about the shrinking, after all it's a miracle, since nobody can explain how it happened. Just like me, I was a miracle once, now I'm just a tourist attraction, someone who gets in people's way all the time, something of mild interest.

I change into my pajamas and I shuffle into bed, dreaming this time about what it must be like for smaller people looking up at bigger people like me.

Tomorrow I'll have a lot to talk about with Will, he's the only person in the world who I can open up to and confide in.

It makes me sad to think about this. He's just someone doing his job.

He's not a 'real' friend, I think, wiping tears from my eyes.

___________________________________________
End Notes:
Reviews are appreciated, critiscism is welcomed. Let me know if you enjoyed the chapter :)
'Problems' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, chapters will start coming out every two days or daily from now on. Right now the story is just getting started. Enjoy :)
__________________________________________

Christy -


My body feels warm and weightless, the feel of the blanket has moulded to my skin, I never want to leave this bed today, but Will is coming to visit.

Climbing out of bed is like fighting an invisible force, it feels like it's pulling me back in, the warmth is almost too inviting to resist.

Remembering Will's usual time of arrival, my eyes dart towards the clock, it's 10:20 AM, which gives me time to take a shower and have breakfast before he gets here.

Normally whenever Will comes round he ends up saying some of the same things he always does, such as: 'Christy, it costs the government a lot of money to maintain your house. If you want to keep them happy you need to make them money." Implying that my life depends on interviews and tourists.

After having breakfast and taking a shower I pull on a black skirt and a pink t-shirt. Then watching the news is the next thing on my agenda while I wait for Will.

Some of the news stories are crazy, people are dying constantly from accidents, it's shocking how casually they're presenting the stories.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings, jumping up from the sofa I stroll through the hallway and up to the front door.

Expecting to see Will, I open the door to someone I have never seen before, he looks about 20.

He better not be one of those weirdos who just stare at me all the time, otherwise he'll be sorry.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask down to him, raising my eyebrows and standing inches from his tiny form at my feet, making sure I'm intimidating enough.

For a few seconds he just stands there staring up at me in awe, with his mouth hanging wide open, disgusting.

"Uh, h-hi my name's Dan, I live further along the beach, just like you do... haha..." He replies, looking down at the floor and gripping the edges of his shirt sleeves nervously.

"So, why are you here? Is there something you need to tell me?" I question, he's probably just like every other guy.

"Um, well I see you every day when you run past my house an-" I don't give him time to make up some stupid excuse as to why he's here.

Snatching him up in my hand, I make sure to give him a rough squeeze so that he knows he's in deep shit for trying something smart.

"N-No please I'm ju-" Again I squeeze him every time he tries to apologize for coming here.

Now that he's in my hand, I wonder what to do with him that would humiliate him and also make him never come back.

Just then I see Will walk up and appear at the end of the lawn, so I hide behind the door.

Not knowing what to do with the guy in my hand since I wouldn't know what to say to Will, I quickly drop him into the front of my panties, not having anywhere else to put him.

His small form presses up tightly against me, just above my crotch, he feels warm and soft against my skin. If this doesn't humiliate him then I don't know what will.

I have to adjust my skirt and my underwear a little so that he fits snugly inside there and I compose myself for when Will gets to my front door.

"Christy! Hey! How are you this morning? Great, anyway, meet me in the living room and turn the damn news station off, they're really starting to piss me off with this whole shrinking thing." Will says in his usual talkative manner.

For some reason his tone seems different, but I can't put my finger on why that is.

Not even waiting for me to reply, he just walks straight past me and into the living room without so much as a glance up at me.

Walking actually feels nice... the guy in my panties has shuffled further down and he's now pressed slightly against the top of my slit. I've never had anyone down there before, but he feels pretty good.

By the time I'm in the living room and sitting on the sofa, my cheeks are slightly flushed and I feel hot, sweat is starting to show on my forehead and I can feel my moist pussy rubbing off on the guy.

I shiver at the thought of how much control I have over Dan, he's just a worthless little man who thinks he can make fun of me, and I stuffed him inside my underwear without a second thought.

"Hey Will, what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask, trying to hide the pleasure from my voice.

I cross my legs so that Dan is pushed even more against me, his body is forced against my pussy by my inner thigh, the feeling is exquisite.

"Well, Christy, it's actually about all of this shrinking, it's affected a lot of people. I came here to tell you that there will probably be some rough times ahead for you in the coming months because the government will be helping out the people who have shrunk. Nobody knows I'm here right now, for all my boss knows I could be shrunk too." Will explains, his tone appearing to be concerning and caring. He continues.

"Of course, I'm here for you if you need me but I want you to know that two people close to me have shrunk... ehem... my wife being one of them and my brother being the other... so I'll do what I can to keep things going smoothly for you as well as dealing with my own problems." He finishes, his words suggesting that he's stressed and under a lot of pressure right now.

I've never seen him like this, usually he's always a confident person, he is one of the only small people I have ever seen who has always been as in control as me in some situations. Now looking at him, this is the first time he has ever appeared worried and stressed, so I don't know how to respond.

I feel sorry for him, since he's always been there for me. Now he's apologizing to me because he can't be there for me. His expression looks so conflicted, I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Will... It's ok, I can look after myself." I reassure him gently, but he reacts a lot differently to how I was expecting.

"No Christy you can't! You're 40 fucking foot tall! There is no way you would be able to look after yourself. This house is the only place you actually fit inside! If you went outside you would scare the shit out of people! I know what it's like now!" He screams up at me.

I just look at him in complete shock, I almost feel scared because he is the only person I have ever trusted and he is breaking down in front of me.

"Christy... How the hell do you do it? I can't handle two people the size of my hand and another who is bigger than my house! You're just a stupid tall freak of nature and if I had it my way you would be put down! I've put up with your shit for years, putting on a fake personality for the sake of my job. In fact. I'm done with you."

Anger boils inside me as he starts to walk briskly towards the stairs at the edge of the table, stopping just to add more fire to my anger.

"Oh and just a heads up Christy, that camera up there has never worked, it's a fake, I had it put there so that you felt like you were being watched." He spits, his words hurt more than anything, after all this time he was just like everyone else.

I can't believe I thought he actually cared all this time, when he was only putting it on. Now that he is finally out of control of his job, he turns his anger and frustration on the person who basically makes up his job. I feel tears appearing involuntarily at the corners of my eyes.

He's just a heartless piece of shit like every other unforgiving person who has ever visited me, he probably said horrible things about me behind my back. I've never been so angry before.

When he walks in front of me towards the door, I see him as the horrible person he really is, the names he called me ringing in my ears still.

Slowly and so he notices, I hover my foot above his tiny insignificant form, the movement causing my pussy to tingle. I'm the one in control now, not this worthless man at my feet I once called a friend.

"What are you doi-" He tries to make out, before my foot rests on top of him, muffling his voice.

I stand up, making sure to put more weight on him than I should, hearing his suppressed groans of pain, I smirk. The anger inside me makes me want to hurt him so much.

My words catching in my throat, I talk down to his splayed out form.

"You worthless little man. You think you can just speak to me like that and get away with it? No... I won't let you." I whisper through gritted teeth.

I apply more pressure on him until I feel a crack, bringing me back to reality slightly, I ease up. He shouldn't be allowed such an easy way out.

Making sure to wipe my sweaty foot on him before lifting it off of him, he turns over on to his front and looks to be in agony, clutching his left arm.

"You're just a giant experiment gone wrong! A clueless, emotionless, oversized bitch! When things don't go your way you can just step on the problem and it's gone!" He shouts at me through cries of pain.

He looks so desperate and pathetic, he's probably given up on his wife now aswell. There's no point letting him live after this.

Lazily gripping him by his left arm, I hold him above me so he's looking down on me, his helpless expression amuses me and I feel the tears turning into tears of joy after knowing how easily I've broken him.

Letting him drop into my cupped hand, I grip him tightly, then I bring my arm back behind me and I throw his frail body at hurtling speeds across the room. His light body leaving my hand in a flash.

He hits the wall next to the TV with a thump, before dropping to the floor, limp and lifeless, he's now out of my life for good.

Looking over at his body, I collapse back into the sofa facing him, laughing and crying, I put my hands over my eyes and cry for what feels like hours.

He's finally out of my life, that fake man will never hurt me again. Nobody like him deserves to be able to live, I reason in my head.

All he did was treat me like some problem he always had, I can't believe how stupid I was not to see it.

The coversation we had yesterday, all fake, fake concern, fake caring. He never did care about me, he made that clear before I ended his sorry excuse of a life.

After a long time of crying I feel a small guilt feeling in my chest. I thought about it last night, yet I didn't consider it at the time, he was just doing his job. But the conflicting emotion is anger, because he still meant everything he said, he never did see me as a person.

The guilty half of me makes me reach down into my panties and pull out 'Dan'. His surprisingly calm expression and demeanor leads me to think I broke him, also his upper half is coated in a layer of sticky juices. I place him on the floor and go back to crying into the sofa.

Expecting to hear the guy scream and run or at least to hear the sound of footsteps running from the room, curiosity gets the better of me. I turn to look at where I put him and I see that he is by Will's side... it looks like he's checking for a pulse.

Will's body doesn't look damaged in any way, the fall to the carpet was a soft landing, but I knew when he hit the wall that he wouldn't wake up.

Intrigued, I watch Dan through my tears and he walks right up to the sofa. This was definitely not what I expected him to do.

He stops at the edge of the sofa with a determined look in his eyes. It's mesmerizing, but I can't believe he has the nerve to think he can just take control of the situation.

"You shouldn't have done that, you just murdered him." He says matter-of-factly.

I just stare down at him in disgust, this guy is just like Will. It makes me sick to look at him trying to be assertive, I smirk at how his hair is glistening with my sexual juices.

"You can't tell me that, you're just another asshole treating me like some object who exists for your amusement!" I shout down at him, my anger rising again.

My anger often blinds my judgement, so I usually act before I know all of the details.

"Christy, I didn't think you were like this, I always admired you when I saw you with that determined look in your eye, as you were running past my hou-" He tries to explain before I talk over him.

"There you go again! Talking about 'watching' me like I'm something purely for you to look at and enjoy!" I screech down at him now, still not understanding how he can continue talking to me like that.

"You aren't listening to me! You always looked so determined and confident about what you were doing. When I walked up to your front door, you judged me based on your experiences with other people, then you used me for your amusement, which you just accused me of doing. What does that make you?" He explains, his voice sounds caring and sincere, despite being in the presence of a murderer.

This makes me think for a second, my anger evaporates and I'm left feeling stupid. He's right, I judged him and I sound like a hypocrite, but the question still stands, why the hell is he here to tell me that?

"Fine, you're right... but why the hell did you come here to tell me all this?" I counter, expecting him to get all defensive and flustered.

Instead he takes his time to think about it and after a few seconds, he catches me completely off-guard.

"I came here because I love you." He says quietly and meaningfully.

Flustered, confused and unsure of what to do, I stand up so I'm towering over him, peering down at him wearily from up high.

"Get out." I say slowly.

"Huh? Why?" He asks defensively, now looking scared.

"I said get out!" Shouting, I point to the door.

When he doesn't move, I nudge him with my foot until he falls over and gets up running.

When he reaches the door I swiftly open it and scoop up his small form lazily with my foot, carelessly dropping him out onto the grass.

I slam the door shut and collapse against the cool wooden ground with my back up against the door.

Did he really just say that? Why would he say that after everything I put him through? He was probably making fun of me.

Closing my eyes and shaking the thoughts from my head, I put my head in my hands again and weep, thinking about Will's dead body and the things he said.

What do I do now? I have to hide his body and pretend I've never seen him. Nobody will know, I can say he probably shrunk and fell down a drain or something.

I feel relieved after thinking different scenarios through, but after five minutes I realize that Dan was there for the whole thing.

Fumbling with the door I swing it open and stare outside, I glance along the expanse of the beach to my right to see if he is there, but he isn't. Looking out at the thin grassy field ahead of me, he isn't there either.

Slowly shutting the door, my feet drag me to the living room sofa, which my body then collapses into.

He's going to call the cops and tell them everything that happened. What does that mean for me?

The most I can do is pretend he's crazy and bury Will's body, so I set out to do exactly that.

I feel exhausted even though it's only 2:00 PM.

After burying Will deep under the earth of my front lawn, I simply try to relax and calm down my thoughts.

I have no friends anymore, I have had a guy tell me he loves me and give me a life lesson like he has known me for years and on top of that I'm basically a murderer now.

Tightly shutting my eyes, I try to get rid of all of these thoughts and take a nap.

When I wake up, hopefully everything will turn out to be some sort of horrible nightmare.

_________________________________________
End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review about the chapter. Thanks :)
'Dan' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long delay, I will try to update more frequently. Enjoy the chapter :)
_________________________________________

Dan -


Staring longingly out of my bedroom window at the beautiful girl running across the beach, I think back to every other morning I see her, she looks as perfect as ever.

Her tanned skin shines with a thin layer of sweat, the early morning sun giving it a glistening appearance, beads of the liquid hit the sand below leaving small dark patches.

Her long legs power her across the fine sand, those determined eyes scanning the path ahead.

The two perfect fleshy mounds contained within her sports bra bounce slightly to the rhythm of her strides and that cute butt hidden away inside her shorts jutts out mesmerisingly.

I could sit at my window and stare at her all day, but before I know it, she's gone, her giant form already half-way down the beach.

Yesterday, my parents and my older sister shrunk. This came at just the right time, my parents treat me like dirt and they were in the process of doing just that.

I'm only 16, they don't care about me at all, my older sister is 17 and doesn't care either, she just hangs out with her friends from school. She's the most popular girl there and even when I'm being bullied or picked on by her other friends, she just laughs along with them.

Right now they're at the hospital going through the program the government set out and I have been told I will need to take care of them until they can find someone to look after them.

They don't deserve my help, they haven't helped me once throughout my whole life and I'm expected to just do everything for them. Overall my life has been a pretty bad one, I have only a few friends who are in similar situations to the one I'm in.

My best friend also shrunk and was killed by his older sister, although she apparently didn't realise what she was doing. I find it hard to believe how he is gone, just like that. I also don't know whether to feel sorry for my family or whether I should feel relieved.

Then I think back to Christy, who every morning puts my mind at ease, people say she is a nuisance and horrible to others, but I see past that, she seems lonely.

She lives on her own, with tourists and reporters coming to her door every week and it must frustrate her. I like to think she's in the same position as me, with nobody who really cares for her.

For some reason I feel the need to make sure she's happy, so today I've decided that I'm going to go visit her. Normally I'm not very good at talking to girls, but for some reason it feels different with Christy because it's like we share the same situation.

Since my family are all at the hospital until the afternoon, today is the perfect opportunity I'll have to go visit her.

After showering and pulling on a t-shirt and shorts, I head up the beach to where Christy's towering home sits in the distance, away from all other buildings.

As I walk along the beach, enjoying the warm sand against my soles, thoughts of what it must be like for her come into my head. She's 40ft tall, making her physically the most powerful person on the planet and she lives just along the beach from me.

She must never feel intimidated by anyone or anything and I wonder what that must be like. The news rarely showcase her anymore, but every other week, stories of her will appear talking about what bad things she's done this time.

Personally I don't see why people make such a big fuss of it. It's just her playful side which makes her do the things she does, nothing more. One time, all she did was accidentally break a street lamp near the beach which she apologized for. Yet still, people accused her of doing it on purpose and tried to make her do community service to pay for it.

Reluctantly she agreed, which was nice of her, but people gathered around just to watch her and mock her for what she did. So in frustration she stopped what she was doing and shouted out at everyone, crying, she ran back to her home. After that incident most people felt a little bad for her, but a few days passed and the same people went back to calling her a nuisance.

I just looked on during all of this and I must have been the only person who felt the way I did. I felt the need to say something and to reassure Christy, but how was I supposed to do that?


***


So here I am now, the enormous house looming ahead of me which contains the very girl I see on the beach and in the news, is only a few steps away.

All of a sudden I'm nervous as I stand before the doorway.

It looks like any ordinary house except it's scaled much larger. It's also regarded as one of the worlds best architectural achievements, given its amazing size.

With shaking hands I reach for the doorbell which will summon the beautiful giant resident inside.

My mind is completely void of thoughts when I hear the distant loud sound of the ringing from inside, then I try not to hold my breath when I hear and feel swift thumps against the ground.

I just realised I have no idea what to say to her when she opens the door.

Out of nowhere the doorway opens with a gust of wind to a strikingly beautiful figure towering above me.

All I can do is stare up in awe at her body, tranced by how effortlessly she moves, every action she makes looks so normal and agile but on a much larger scale.

With my mouth hanging open involuntarily, I notice her bare feet inch closer to me, reaching just below my waist, a fruity, earthy smell wafts up to me.

Now I'm staring directly at her face, if anything she looks pissed off by my presence, her flawless features are furrowed into a look of mild disgust.

For some reason she is just too intimidating so I can't speak or form any words. I didn't expect to be so at a loss for words, the sight of her just took my breath away.

"Um, can I help you?" She calls down to me, her voice sounding familiar because I have heard her on the TV so many times.

Her voice snaps me out of my trance and I notice she is looking disapprovingly at me from above, my insignificant form must be a pretty weak sight from her perspective at her feet.

Nervously, I somehow manage to respond.

"Uh, h-hi my name's Dan, I live further along the beach, just like you do... haha..." I find my eyes averting from her intimidating glance and I look down at the ground subconsciously.

"So, why are you here? Is there something you need to tell me?" Christy asks me, her tone suggesting that she is growing tired of my presence. This isn't going as well as I dreamt it would.

Gaining the confidence to do what I came here to do, I start to tell her the story of why I'm here. The choice of words however do not come across well to her.

"Um, well I see you every day when you run past my house an-" I begin, before a hand the size of my body rams into me, lifts me into the air and squeezes me.

After having my breath taken away from me, I start to panic, now thinking I'm in danger, my only thoughts are of staying safe. This couldn't be going any worse. Desperately I try to get her to change her opinion of me, but my panicked voice doesn't come across well.

"N-No please I'm ju-" Christy squeezes the air from my lungs effortlessly and proceeds to muffle my voice by casually covering my face with part of her smooth palm.

It's dark and humid inside her hand, as well as uncomfortable, her grip holds me in place and I fear for some reason that she's going to let go and drop me.

I feel her swing me quickly to the side, making me feel queasy from the sudden motion.

Then out of nowhere I am moved and dropped a small distance from her enclosed hand into a pink stretched out surface. Going from a dark confined space to a dark pink surface disorients me and I only just make out a wall of tanned skin before I land against two surfaces, sandwiched awkwardly between them.

It feels warm and soft in this place. The smell is musty and strangely soothing, my brain seems to switch off completely and my eyes feel heavy as the aroma enters my nose, I could just fall asleep right here.

But I remember what just happened through my dizzy thoughts and I squirm around to try to see where I am.

I only just manage to look up in shock to see Christy's calm facial expression before a finger holding open my fabric prison disappears. With a snap I am forced against her smooth skin, my face pressed uncomfortably against her and my arms pinned awkwardly behind my back.

Did she really just drop me into her underwear? Why would she do that?

My thoughts are cut short by another voice, he sounds very commanding and assertive, I wonder who he could be.

My body is shuffled down slightly with every step Christy takes. She seems to want to leave me in here, even though she has a guest. I feel like calling out for help but I'm in no position to do so.

I'm finally shuffled to almost the very bottom of her underwear, the smell is starting to get a lot stronger and I dread to think what may be giving off the aroma.

My back is now pressed up against the top of a more wrinkly patch of skin and I shudder at the feel of it, trying to remain completely still.

My world shifts around quickly, the motions my body is going through makes me feel dizzy and lightheaded. Suddenly Christy sits down and I'm bounced slightly against her, turning on to my front, to my disgust I feel a slimy substance rub off against my face. Unable to wipe it off, I have to just endure the smell and stickiness of it.

Why is she putting me through this? What did I do to deserve this treatment, and should I call out for help?

I'm just about to call out for help when I hear gentle voice from above, it sounds restrained and muffled from where I am.

Then there is an immense pressure on me from two directions and my entire body is forced against her powerful vagina, my face is buried in the folds of her wet skin and I'm completely immobilized. The smell completely overpowering my senses now.

I can only listen on as the two talk, deciding to stop struggling.


***


A few minutes pass and things have started to get loud outside, I can hear the two shouting at each other and Christy sounds like she's crying. Also her body feels very tensed up, it's noticeable.

What's going on out there?

Her pussy trembles after I feel her put her foot down on the ground. The conversation ended abruptly and I'm intrigued to find out what's going on.

My position shifts again and I land in the bottom of her pink panties looking up at her glistening vagina. She is standing up.

Suddenly there's loud shouting from below and screams of pain.

What the hell is she doing to the guy?

Christy bends over, seemingly to pick something/someone up and then all I feel is a slight swaying, then a bigger sway and I can hear a distant thud as something hits a wall in the room.

My eyes go wide in shock, did she really just do what I think she did?

All of a sudden she collapses, lying down on her sofa this time. I am smushed against her again, but this time she doesn't acknowledge me.

For a long time I can just hear her laughing and crying. This is so surreal, it's definitely not what I expected to happen when I arrived here earlier.

I wonder when she will let me out...

Just then a hand reaches in and grabs me, concerned as to why she is crying I look for her face, she has tears streaming down her cheeks and she absentmindedly looks from me to the corner of the room.

Christy places me on the floor below the sofa, still in her vision, she goes back to crying quietly.

Not knowing what to do or say, curiosity gets the better of me and I look around the room before my eyes settle on a body, laying still on the carpet.

I run towards it, looking back to see that Christy isn't even looking, still crying into a cushion.

I reach the body, he appears to be in his 40's and I check for a pulse. He doesn't have one; putting the pieces together, I realise Christy just murdered him. The whole of his left side is a dark bruise.

I don't care if she might be crazy or deranged, I need to tell her what she just did was wrong, no matter how angry she might have been to do it. Not even thinking about my own safety, I walk slowly back up to the sofa, meeting her gaze, she looks shocked and conflicted by my approach.

"You shouldn't have done that, you just murdered him." I tell her coldly. Forgetting my nerves and that she is 35ft taller than me.

To my surprise, she still peers down at me with disgust and now what looks like anger, but I don't care.

"You can't tell me that, you're just another asshole treating me like some object who exists for your amusement!" She shouts at me.

From there words just flow from my mouth and by the end of the confrontation she concedes, realising what I'm telling her is right. Except when she asks me why I came here, the words just slip out on their own.

"Fine, you're right... but why the hell did you come here to tell me all this?" She counters, catching me out.

"I came here because I love you." I answer after a moment of thought, although listening to myself say those words makes me feel stupid and I instantly regret saying them. I feel scared when she slowly stands up and towers above me.

"Get out." Christy mutters slowly and meaningfully.

"Huh? Why?" I nervously answer, even though I know the reason.

"I said get out!" She screams.

Her exceptionally loud voice leaves me paralyzed on the spot and I forget where I am.

Before I can see it coming, her bare foot rams into my front, knocking me on to my back, then she awkwardly and roughly nudges me with her toes before I realize I should run.

When I reach the door I just stand there waiting for her to open it, I am prepared to leave the moment it opens, her face is contorted with hurt tears and anger.

She swings the door open, almost catching me in the process and as I'm about to make a run for it, her foot scoops me up from behind and I'm thrown from quite a distance onto the thin grass out front.

I land, twisting my ankle, hearing the door slam shut behind me.

Ignoring the pain in my ankle, I run home, not once looking back or stopping to take a breath.

My thoughts are clouded with the idea of Christy being a murderer, should I call the cops? Should I ever go back there again? How will I ever forget about this now?

Coming up to the front of my house, I fumble with the keys, making sure nobody sees me with my hair covered in Christy's juices, I quickly push open the door, slamming it shut behind me.

I run upstairs and into my room, burying my head in my pillow, trying to calm down and get my breath back. My head is racing with thoughts and emotions, I ignore the fact that my pillow is all sticky and I lie back in bed staring up at the ceiling.

What just happened?

________________________________________
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review for the chapter :)
'Coincidence' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter a lot happens for Christy, but mostly Dan. The title summarises most of the chapter. Enjoy :)
_________________________________________

Christy -


I lay on the sofa staring blankly at the TV, flashbacks of today still haunting me and bringing a lump back to my throat, forcing me to fight back tears.

The sun streams warmly through the window across the room, bathing half of the room in light. Since the space is so big, only a half of the room is lit up completely.

If Dan calls the cops, my life is basically over, the government won't hesitate in giving me the capital punishment. I can only hope that he won't, or that when he does nobody will believe him.

I feel relieved when I think back to what he was like, he said he loved me, so why would he call the cops? Also, why did he say that? Surely he doesn't really have those feelings for me, a 40ft tall girl who only causes problems.

He's probably a weirdo, after all, he seemed oddly timid and then he suddenly changed his demeanor, or is that just me judging everyone again?

I sigh, releasing a lot of anxious tension, there is no way he would call the cops on me.

The other problem I face is when people start to wonder where Will is and I remember that he told me nobody knew he was here.

That's my other problem out of the way, all I have to do is tell people I haven't seen him and they may just assume he has shrunk, simple.

Now that my mind is at ease and the feelings of regret and guilt are gone, I head upstairs, my body feels mentally and physically exhausted even though it's only 5PM.

Deciding I could use a shower, my only goal is to cleanse myself of everything and start a fresh, the fact that I'm a murderer still haunts me and I hope that after a shower, those feelings will be gone.

Walking slowly into my bedroom, the soft spongy carpet greets my feet welcomingly.

Quickly ripping off my clothes, I don't take any time to admire my body in the mirror. Turning on the stream of water, I gratefully accept the warmth as it runs down my figure, washing away all of the sweat and clearing my thoughts.

I think back to Dan and how I had him in my panties, completely helpless. It makes me feel aroused just thinking about it, but I also feel bad for him, after all he didn't seem to have any bad intentions. The reason I acted so rashly is because nobody has ever done anything like that, I just assumed he had bad intentions for being here.

Should I apologize to him? He seemed like a fairly nice person even if he was pretty short for his size and was a little strange at first.

I can't apologize to him because I don't know where he lives... I regret doing that to him now because it'll make me feel guilty for weeks.

Finishing off my shower I decide to go and lie on the beach, maybe the sound of the waves will take my mind off things.


***


Dan -


After taking a shower and going over the events of today, I have to wait for my family to be dropped off at home.

I don't know how I'm going to look after them, with school being in the way.

Thankfully I'm off school for the next two weeks due to the shrinking, so I have time to plan things out before it starts again.

Sitting back on the rough fabric of the sofa, I stare ahead at the TV which I was never allowed to watch.

Being 5'2" I could never fight back or be assertive with my family, my mom was 5'10" and my dad and my sister were both 6' making me unusually small compared to them. I hated this fact every day and I could never have an opinion or any say in any matter. I would always be left to do as I pleased until someone shouted at me for doing something wrong.

It's humiliating when I can't let out my frustration on anything. One time my best friend (who's death was in the news yesterday, following him being shrunk) was at my house, he was just a little taller than me at 5'4" and he was just as timid as me.

Jess (my sister) came into my room demanding that my friend and I leave because her friends were coming over. She didn't want two unpopular kids hanging around the house.

I refused to comply, so she tried to drag me out of my room, my friend just looked on because she was one of the hottest girls in school, plus he probably had a crush on her.

I broke free from her grip on my hair and I swung at her in anger. This was a huge mistake because she's 8 inches taller than me and I only come up to her chest.

She returned with a much stronger punch to the side of my head, making me dizzy, then with not one care for my well-being, she kicked me while I was on the floor, in front of my friend, winding me.

All the while she shouted how pathetic I was and how I dared raise a hand to her.

That was one of the most humiliating moments of my life and I ended up leaving the house in the end because my friend didn't hesitate in doing as Jess said.

Now that everyone has shrunk, I feel almost at peace because I know that I'm in control now. I plan on being purposefully nice to them in spite of them and hopefully they feel regret for everything they did to me. It's not as evil as it sounds because the things they did/never did to me are much worse than anything I will ever do.

Just then the doorbell rings and I open the door to a woman carrying my family in a padded basket, I look down at them and they all look scared, eyeing me wearily.

"Hi, you must be Dan, if you need any help taking care of everyone, please just call this number." She says with a smile, handing me a piece of paper and the basket. She's about 3 inches taller than me, I'm surprised she hasn't questioned my capability of taking care of them yet.

I take the basket and paper in one hand nervously and she walks away, back to her car.

I shut the door behind me with my foot and glance down at my family sitting around whispering to each other.

I can't believe they actually have the nerve to feel the need to talk amongst themselves, like I'm not even there.

Not speaking to them, I set the basket down on the kitchen table, opening the front of the basket, I retrieve a plate and some pasta which I put into three small piles. Using three spoons I fill them with water and place them next to the plate.

Satisfied that their immediate needs are catered for, I get changed for the beach. I need to take my mind off everything and the beach will help do just that.

Letting my family talk amongst themselves, I try not to acknowledge them as I walk out the door. Forgetting to lock it behind me.


***


Christy -


After eating dinner I walk on to the beach which is more quiet than usual and I can see a few people who are only 6-12 inches tall. They look so tiny compared to me, each one of them must be the size of my toenail.

I decided to wear a white bikini and I don't plan on bothering anyone today, all I want is to relax and forget about Dan and Will.

The sun is at just the right height, there are no clouds to be seen and there's a gentle enough breeze to cool down my skin.

I see a bunch of guys messing about in the water, they seem to have noticed me because they're all staring right at me. Ignoring them, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Whilst I'm asleep I dream about being a shrunken person, only 6 inches tall, looking up at everyone on the beach. Suddenly a stampede of people run around me whipping up a sandstorm, the sand doesn't hurt my eyes for some reason but instead it buffets me.

The sand begins to weigh me down and before I know it I'm being buried beneath tonnes of sand when finally a foot descends on top of me, pushing me under and burying me completely.

I wake up to a tingling sensation between my legs and I can hear hushed voices to my left and right as well as between my legs.

Curious, I open my eyes and lean forward, peering down.

To my shock there is a group of 8 boys all crowded around my bikini clad crotch.

Two of them are wedged inside my bikini, trying to get completely inside but are prevented by the strong elastic. Disgusting, what the hell do they think they're doing?

They all stop talking when my head appears above them.

I feel strangely self-conscious knowing that they're all staring up at me and I don't know what to say to them, but anger soon takes over and I close my thighs together gently at first, immobilizing all of them.

The two inside my bikini struggle to break free but I make sure to squeeze them a little harder.

Now that I'm in control, I decide to interrogate them. One of the guys is standing to my left looking up at me and before he can say anything I pick him up and drop him with the rest of them.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" I ask, my eyebrows raised questioningly.

"We were just having a little fun!" One of the boys shouts up, seemingly the most confident one.

"Oh, so you thought crawling into my bikini would be fun?" I enquire, holding the same expression.

"Yeah! You're like the hottest girl on the beach!" He answers with a toothy grin, along with most of the others who are trapped between my thighs.

I can't help but smile at his comment, but I hide it so that he doesn't feel like he's getting away with this.

"Ok, but what did you hope to find inside here?" I question, pointing to my bikini and lifting it open slightly.

"Uhhh... we um... you know..." He answers timidly and the others have sheepish looks on their faces.

"Hmmm, I don't know guys that seems pretty bad to me, how about you all do something for me to make up for it?" I know they'll comply no matter what since I made the situation awkward for them.

"Ok!" They shout up in unison.

"Hmmm, what could I make you guys do..." I wonder aloud, tapping my chin in thought. "It has to be something as humiliating as what you did, so how about you all go up to a random girl and kiss her feet. Since there's eight of you, go find four girls and kiss one foot each." I order, smiling at my genius idea.

"No way! I'm not doing that!" The confident one shouts in protest.

"Have you forgotten that I can actually make you do it?" I threaten quietly and calmly, smirking at his defeated reaction.

So I release my grip on them and they set off to do as I asked.

I watch as six of them go up to some girls and get down on their hands and knees, the girls being completely oblivious.

One girl immediately retracts her feet and stands up, slapping both of the boys before shouting at them.

The next two go up to a girl and do the same, but this time the girl watches them come over and she doesn't protest at all when they go about kissing her feet, instead she just raises her eyebrows in surprise. I realise that lying next to her is her boyfriend and he gets up and shouts at the two guys, pushing them away with an angry look on his face.

The third group makes me laugh the most, when they kiss the girls' feet she kicks out at one of them and he falls on to his back clutching his nose, she apologizes and the other boy walks off to see his friends, the boy holding his nose is still sitting next to the girl and they're laughing together.

I look around but I can't see where the last two went, one of which was the confident boy.

Just then I spot him with his friend, but they're looking down at a guy who has his hands held up. The confident guy lifts him up from under his arms and then pushes him back onto the sand.

Is he fighting with someone?

The smaller guy who he pushed over is now scrambling to get back up, but he has a large amount of sand kicked right at his face before he can do so.

I have to stop this, there's no way I'm just going to sit by and let this happen. Other people on the beach are doing nothing to help him.

Standing up quickly, I walk the short distance to where they're picking on the guy and I brush the two bullies to the side with my hand whilst helping the smaller guy to his feet.

It takes a second to sink in before I realise the person I just helped up is Dan.


***


Dan -


The sun is just perfect and the cool breeze really helps calm my mind as I walk along the beach. There's surprisingly a few shrunken people amongst the groups of taller people, some being young, others being older.

I see a tiny guy walking along the beach towards the water, he looks about 10 inches tall.

Suddenly a taller girl not looking where she is going, runs right up to the guy and her shin catches the front of his body.

The girl trips over him and falls flat on the sand, muttering curses under her breath.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you little midget!" The girl shouts, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. The smaller guy just looks up at her with a frightened expression muttering apologies under his breath.

I decide to intervene because I can't stand to watch him get humiliated.

"Hey, you're the one who should have been looking where you were going, you ran right up to him." I explain calmly, unfortunately I also have to look up at her, but there's only a 4 inch difference.

"Are you blind? The guy just tripped me up, he probably got a kick out of it too." She sneers, glancing down at him.

"I saw you run into him, please just apologize." I ask, hoping that she'll at least be somewhat considerate.

"Apologize? Ha! Who the hell do you think you are? I'm not apologizing to that little shit." She replies with an oddly amused tone, before she kicks sand at the poor guy and walks away.

I help the guy up and he walks away back along the beach with his head down, while the girl takes long confident strides away from the scene like nothing happened.

It's shocking how some people are treating those who have shrunk, I find it worrying how some don't see them as equals.

After walking for another five minutes I see the one person I didn't expect to see, Christy is lying back with her eyes closed, seemingly asleep. Her beautiful figure is highlighted by the sun's rays, giving her a glowing appearance.

Deciding against going up to her, I lie down a fair distance away from her and stare out at the ocean where I notice a group of boys from my school messing about in the water. One of them is a life-long tormentor of mine who enjoys trying to make my life miserable, I silently hope he doesn't notice me.

A few minutes later they all make their way out of the water and they seem to be heading over to Christy's sleeping form.

Intrigued, I watch as they disappear between her legs.

Moments later I see Christy open her eyes and look down between her legs where they walked in to.

She seems to talking down to them and smiling, she clenches her legs together, seemingly toying with them when finally she releases them and they walk away with embarassed expressions.

What they do next surprises me, because two of them go up to a girl and kiss her feet. They do it so robotically it's as if they were told to do it.

The next two groups do the same with two girls near me and before I have a chance to look around for the last group, I hear a voice behind me which sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hey Dan, what are you doing here on your own?" The voice questions with mock curiosity.

"Jake, just save it for school, leave me alone." I demand with my hands raised, but I know for a fact he won't leave any time soon.

"Don't tell me to leave you alone Dan, now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." He replies condescendingly.

With that he pulls me to my feet before pushing me back into the sand, followed by a kick of sand to the face, making me spit and blink repeatedly to get rid of it.

Then out of nowhere a massive hand brushes Jake and his friend off their feet and I look up mesmerized through stinging eyes at the caring face of Christy.

"Oh." Is all she says, apparently just recognising me.

"Thanks Christy, those guys make my life hell at school." I thank her, not knowing what else to say I just stand there looking up at her. Her face is close to me and I can smell her mint scented breath as it washes over me.

"Look I ummm... I didn't realise it was you... just don't tell anyone about what happened today I just didn't know what I was doing... I..." She speaks quickly, tripping over her words and I can tell she's fighting back tears.

Some people are starting to stare at the scene unfolding and Jake has a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Shhh, don't worry, I won't, I promise. Ummm... hey, do you mind if I come over to your place tomorrow?" I console her and seeing a chance I take it.

"Sure." She replies greatfully and with a sigh of relief which washes over me. "I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles, standing up and walking away.

I can't believe that just happened. All of a sudden everything just started going perfectly; this is too surreal. She seemed so relieved to hear what I said, it looks like I said the right words this time.

It's amazing how things work out sometimes.

Just then I hear people clapping and others are whistling. Looking around I notice that the applauding is directed at me and Jake is still wearing that same confused expression.

After everything that just happened I can't help but smile as I walk back home. I have another shot at seeing my dream girl Christy and I just showed more confidence than I knew I even had.


***


Stepping off of the beach, I reach the sidewalk and turn the corner to my house with a spring in my step. Walking up to the open front door I step inside.

I stop dead in my tracks.

The door was open when I got here.

Suddenly I hear excited voices coming from the kitchen, followed by feminine laughter.
End Notes:
Tell me what you thought of this chapter :) The next one will be added soon. If you have any constructive critiscism please feel free to leave it in a review as it helps me a lot. Thanks :)
'Accident' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter gives an insight into Dan's strengths and weaknesses. Enjoy :) Next chapters will be out soon.
_________________________________________

Dan -


Walking briskly into the kitchen, I stop at the doorway as three girls turn towards me in shock, before their expressions turn to those of relief.

"What are you doing here?" I ask nervously. These three are Jess' friends from school and they're just as bad as my sister can be.

Kirsty is the tall blonde-haired girl with sparkling blue eyes and a gorgeous body. She's my sisters' best friend and I always saw them together at school, both of them once being the same height.

Chloe is the smaller blonde girl who is always very excitable, she comes from a rich family so she has an arrogant boastful approach to most things in life.

Finally Molly is the brown haired girl who is the more timid of the three. She's arguably the best looking girl in school as most guys have a crush on her. Although most people think she's a lesbian because she always turns down boys and only hangs out with girls.

"Hi there, are you Jess' brother?" Kirsty asks as though she's speaking to a child, bending forward slightly and placing her hands on her knees to talk at my level.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the way she's speaking to me.

"Why are you here?" I ask again, my eyes pleading. I can't help but feel nervous, I'm way out of my comfort zone speaking to these three girls who are all taller than me.

"Aw, we're here because we came to see your sister, but we had no idea that your family shrunk!" She exclaims excitedly, revealing my shrunken sister enclosed in her fist, while the other two hold my parents.

"Ok well could you please leave because I'm supposed to be taking care of them." I reason feebly.

At my request, she just giggles along with her two friends. It's humiliating how they treat me like some stupid kid, when they're only a year or two older than me.

"Of course not silly, why would we leave when there's so much fun to be had?" She answers back to me, her smile makes me uncomfortable, both because it's unnerving and because it's such a display of beauty.

I don't know what she means by 'fun to be had' and I assume it can't be anything good. So I decide to act before anything gets out of hand.

"Look, you're basically in my home without anyone's permission, so put my family down and I won't call the cops." I ransom, not sure what else to say in order to get them to leave.

"Hold Jess for me Chloe." Kirsty says, handing Jess over to Chloe.

Once she hands over Jess, Kirsty begins to slowly and sultrily walk towards me, her eyes focused on mine and with every step she takes I feel my breath quicken and I start to tremble slightly.

I try to think of something else as she walks towards me, but all my thoughts are interrupted by the sexy sight in front of me.

Once she reaches me, I'm level with her chest, her D sized breasts are only inches from my face.

Standing there for a few seconds, Kirsty then slowly and purposefully brings her arms around the back of my head, wrapping them around my shoulders and resting them there.

She leans even further forward and I can smell the perfume on her body, her breasts now more than visible due to her low-cut top. I try to think of anything else and I finally manage to muster the courage to do something.

I awkwardly throw her arms off my shoulders and then I use all of my strength to push her away from me, my palms colliding with the soft yielding flesh of her breasts accidentally. She stumbles backwards a few steps, caught off guard by my sudden resistance before she regains her balance.

My hands feel like they're going to wither away just from the touch of her, for some reason it felt as though I wasn't allowed to touch her.

Her reaction is frightening, she goes from a look of shock to a look of pure anger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Did you just push me?" She questions incredulously, her eyes scanning mine and her eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment.

"Yeah what the hell kid?" Chloe butts in, equally as shocked and also feeding off my moment of weakness, trying to make me feel even worse.

Molly is standing by the kitchen table silently, seemingly amused by the whole thing more than anything.

"G-Get out of my h-house or I'll call the cops." I demand, stuttering.

"You have the nerve to threaten me after you just pushed me? What the hell did your bitch of a sister teach you?" She asks, now re-assuming her amused expression.

Did she call Jess a bitch? When did they fall out?

I don't know how to respond to her question, so I stand there anxiously waiting for her to speak.

"Look, we're gonna take your family upstairs and we're gonna have a talk. You'll stay downstairs like a good little boy and do nothing about it. Understand?" Kirsty orders, as she slowly walks towards me again, this time though, she is much more tense.

I can do nothing but nod, but I feel as though I should do something.

Kirsty grins victoriously and gestures for her two friends to follow her, they run towards the stairs giggling with a skip in their step.

"Wait!" I shout after them.

"What now!" She shouts back, obviously annoyed that I'm still preventing her from having her fun, whatever that might entail.

Her authoritive tone makes me take a step back and I feel nervous again, the phone is right there and I want nothing more than to see these girls get punished for what they're doing.

I dart towards the phone, taking four quick long strides to reach it. I can hear another set of frantic footsteps behind me, grabbing the phone in my hand, I don't have time to press any numbers before Kirsty slams into me from behind. The phone is knocked from my grasp and my head hits the floor hard knocking me unconscious. The phone landing with a crack.

The last thing I see before everything goes black is the angry face of Kirsty and her stomach as it lands on my face, knocking my head back against the floor hard.


***


I wake up with a pulsing headache, the light in the room hurts my eyes so I squint to try to block it out.

Trying to move my hands, I suddenly realise my wrists are bound and that I'm sprawled against the side of a bed post; I can hear laughing from somewhere in the room.

Finally my eyes become accustomed to the brightness and I'm able to look around. For some reason I'm in my sister's room, they must have brought me up here and tied me to her bed post while I was unconscious.

Why would they need to do this?

Tugging hard against the torn fabric of what appears to be one of my sisters shirts, it won't come loose. I'm lying on the rough carpeted floor, so I can't turn my head without it being uncomfortable and I'm also at an awkward angle.

"Oh, hey, Dan's awake!" Molly's voice shouts excitedly from somewhere behind me.

I hear shuffling footsteps behind me and then Chloe giggling from above.

"Ok Dan, first of all it's your own fault that I knocked you unconscious and that we tied you up. You were going to call the cops and I just couldn't let you." Kirsty explains simply, but I can only hear her voice from somewhere above me.

What does she mean it was my fault?

"Could you just untie me now please?" I ask, my voice shaky from the pain in my shoulder and my head.

"Hmmm, not right now, I think we need to give you some time to cool down before we untie you." She tells me, completely seeing past my pain.

"Now, where were we guys?" Chloe interrupts, obviously wanting to get back to whatever they were doing.

I can't see anything that's going on so I turn to sit up, using my tied hands to manoeuvre myself up. Before I can even begin to sit up, Kirsty lifts her foot and steps down on my cheek, pressing my head flat against the floor again.

The bare skin of her slightly damp foot is warm, soft and smooth, but the pressure still hurts when my head is pressed against the carpet.

"Nuh uh, you aren't going anywhere little guy. How about I turn you around so you can see how much fun we're having?" She scolds in a child-like voice.

I just groan, not really having a say in the matter.

"Molly, we're gonna have to untie him to turn him around, would you mind pinning him down while I do this?" She asks politely.

The sound of Molly's footsteps walking towards me is her only response, she obediently hovers over me waiting for Kirsty to begin untying my hands.

As soon as Kirsty releases my hands, I'm going to push her off me and make a run for the door.

The moment I feel my hands are free from the bonds, Molly sits her weight on me, which is more than I anticipated given her lean appearance. But of course the 6 inches difference in height is what I always fail to take into account.

I try to roll away anyway, but she just pushes her behind even harder into my back.

"Ok, good job Molly, now roll him out a little so he's facing out to the room." Kirsty orders casually.

Here, Molly lifts off slightly and I scramble as quickly as I can to get away, but before I know it she leaps on my back, her breasts pushing into me and her entire body pinning me down. I can feel her legs stretch out further than mine, and they seem a lot more filled out too.

"It's ok I've got him." Molly mumbles from above me, her hair is dangling around my face, some hairs are in my eyes, not that she seems to care. She's just focused on pleasing her best friend.

"Good, now I'll tie his wrists again and you can sit back on top of him." She explains, while she grabs my wrists to tie them up once again.

It's frustrating how I was so easily overpowered by two girls, but it can't be helped. I'm just intrigued as to what they have planned for my family.

Just then I catch a blurr out of the corner of my eye and Chloes' smiling face appears right in front of me. She's lying down just like I am, her minty breath washes over my face.

"Hi." She says smiling while resting her head on her hands.

"Uh, hi." I answer back, not sure what to make of this situation. She seems to be mocking me but she has a very playful grin.

Unexpectedly she lifts up a hand and pokes me directly in the eye.

"Ah! What was that for!" I shout, clenching my eye tightly shut.

"That was for being such a weak and tiny boy." Chloe answers laughing, grinning from ear to ear.

Not knowing how to respond, I just stare awkwardly away from her face, trying to avoid eye contact.

She stays in that position for a while before seemingly getting bored and walking away.

After a minute or so I feel a tug on my wrists.

"All done!" Kirsty declares.

I'm now looking out into the room and it takes me a few seconds to register what I'm looking at.

They've put my mom and dad in a large plastic container and the same for my sister who is in a separate one.

What could they possibly have in mind?

"Ok Dan, I'm glad you're able to watch this, it's gonna be so much fun!" Chloe announces excitedly, almost bursting with excitement.

In her hand she holds a jug of water which she holds precariously over the container with my sister inside.

"Ready girls?" Chloe asks, not waiting for a response.

She slowly tips the jug until a few drops begin to fall into the container, then a small stream comes out followed by a torrent of water.

From my perspective I can see Jess put her hands up as if to stop the water from hitting her. She is instantly knocked off her feet by the water and constantly tries to get up, unable to find rest as the water continues to flow.

While this happens, Molly and Kirsty look on in amusement, while Chloe looks like she's having the time of her life, her eyes are focused and she seems to be relishing the suffering she is causing.

Finally it's over and Jess is chest deep in water, crying from being so humiliated by what she thought were her friends.

I can't believe I just watched on without saying anything, I shouldn't be as heartless as my parents or these girls.

"Hey! Stop it! They're human beings, you can't just treat them like that you sadistic bitch!" I shout, unable to control my anger for the callous disregard they're displaying.

"Wow, for such a tiny guy you have a pretty big mouth. Let me help you with that." Chloe spits coldly.

Watching her walk over to one of my sister's drawers, she pulls out a pair of her panties.

What is she doing?

She strolls out of the room and returns with some duck tape in her other hand.

Without any warning she grabs the hair on the back of my head and makes me open my mouth. Stuffing my sister's underwear inside, she then tapes my mouth shut.

All three girls burst out laughing, this is the most humiliating thing I've ever experienced and I can feel tears involuntarily appearing at the corner of my eyes.

When the laughter dies down, they turn their attention back to my sister, their backs turned.

I notice Molly unknowingly nudges the other container with her leg, causing it to silently topple over, allowing my parents to simply walk out.

They take their chance, running just behind the girls in order to make it to the door.

To my horror, I see Chloe shift in her squatted position and she starts to fall backwards, her ass heading directly for my parents.

"No!" Is all I'm able to shout before they disappear beneath her white skirt.

I hear no sound from where I am, but I can only imagine it.

"What the fuck!" Chloe screeches, scrambling to her feet and reaching beneath her skirt.

My eyes go wide in pure disbelief, I watch as the flattened form of my mother lies motionless on the floor, her body an unnaturally thin shape.

I see Chloe peel my dad from her tanned buttcheek, throwing his body to the floor in disgust.

"Ewwww! No way! Shit!" She shouts, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kirsty whispers, coming to terms with the situation and the complications this will bring.

"I didn't know they were there! It was an accident!" Chloe assures her two friends, her eyes filled with panic.

"Kirsty what do we do?" Molly asks, her face also contorted into one of extreme concern as she glances down at Jess.

"God Chloe you idiot! I know exactly what we do, just like everyone else has been doing. We say we found these two squished people and take them to the police station. That way they don't suspect us, after all we're just three innocent girls." Kirsty explains her plan, although she sounds panicked and desperate.

"But Kirsty... what about him?" Chloe reminds her, gesturing towards me.

Kirsty looks right at me for a second, apparently forgetting I was even there.

"We'll have to let him go, but we'll take his sister just in case he tries anything." She replies, once again thinking on the spot.

She walks over to me and roughly tares the tape from my mouth, making me inhale quickly from the pain.

"You won't tell anyone, got it? Otherwise I tell everyone at school you killed your parents. Rumours spread quickly when I start them." She threatens coldly.

She expects me to just sit back and do nothing?

"Oh, and we'll have your precious sister here at our disposal if you try anything. Her life is in your hands." She adds, making sure I'm well and truly out of options.

"Just leave." I answer, almost choking on tears.

With that she unties me before they all quickly leave the house, my family in their possession.


***


I've been lying with my back against Jess' bed for a couple of hours now and it's gotten dark outside.

Sitting and hanging my head in defeat is all I can do as I relay the events of today in my head. This is all too much for me.

I've seen three deaths today, one being at the hands of Christy and the other two being my parents who I should feel more remorse for. However I can't bring myself to cry over their deaths.

I was more hurt by how the three girls treated my sister than anything.

For some reason when I saw Jess so vulnerable I felt the need to protect her, since usually she is the one who is taller than me and more or less able to take care of her self.

I begin to drift asleep where I sit, the house is completely silent except for the sound of the wind against the windows.

Tomorrow i'll do something about this, even if I'm on my own.
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review. Thanks :)
'The Date' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Apologies for the long wait, the next chapter is here and hopefully I'll be able to add new chapters sooner. In this chapter things don't go as planned on Dan and Christy's date. Enjoy! :)
__________________________________

Christy -


This morning I go about my usual routine, but today is going to be different and I'm excited for once knowing that I will have a visitor.

When Dan asked me if he could come round to my house, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He told me he loved me and now he wants to come round to my house?

I decided then and there to give him a chance, and maybe it will be the only one I ever have at a relationship. He's a sweet guy really and he seems a lot different to the others.

It's probably going to be a little awkward given the ridiculous difference in height, but at least I can finally have this opportunity.

Not knowing what time to expect him, I just sit watching TV, nervously listening for the doorbell to ring.

At around 10:30 AM, my patience starts to run out. Surely he would have been here already, has he chickened out on our date or am I just too nervous?

If he has then I won't forgive him for getting my hopes up, it's not fair to just leave me waiting.


***


Dan -


I wake up early so that I'm ready to confront the three girls and get my sister back.

Without any idea of where any of them live, I have no way of finding them.

I don't even know how I would go about confronting them anyway. My confidence is no where near high enough to be able to stand up for myself and my sister.

Just then I remember my date with Christy. This opportunity with such an extraordinary girl is being interrupted by some evil girls who took it upon themselves to torture my family.

Giving up on the hopes of finding my sister for now, I decide to set off towards Christy's house, not passing up the opportunity I have only dreamt about.

There is no way I could find them right now even if I tried all day, so Jess will have to wait.

Nervously fumbling with the keys to lock the door, I recall that it is basically all my fault for what happened yesterday. It frustrates me more than anything because something bad always has to happen because of me. I forgot to lock the door and the girls wandered in thinking their friend was home.

The walk along the beach makes me feel lonely and even more nervous. This is my first date and I don't want to screw it up, so I push thoughts of yesterday from my mind and focus on the walk ahead.

Suddenly I am interrupted from my daydreaming by someone shouting my name from behind me.

"Dan! Dan!" A girl's voice shouts, the quick footsteps of this girl indicating that she is in a hurry to catch up to me. Her voice sounds somewhat familiar.

Turning around, my eyes go wide when I recognise the girl as Molly.

Why would she be here looking for me?

As if on queue, she finally reaches me, bending over and placing her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She is still slightly taller than me even when she is bent over.

"Dan, I'm sorry about everything that happened yesterday, I just couldn't say anything in front of my friends... so I took Jess and I wanted to bring her to you." She explains, whilst reaching into her shorts pocket and pulling out the exhausted form of my sister.

This is unreal, why would this girl take all of this time to say something?

"Th-thank you... uh... why are you doing this?" I ask, completely dumbfounded by her sudden act of kindness.

"I wanted to try to make it up to you... I couldn't stop thinking about how cruel Kirsty and Chloe were... they just got a little carried away. Please don't hate them for what they did, they didn't mean any harm." She pleads, obviously trying to make amends for her friends actions.

She seems like a better person than she had initially come across as.

"Well, thanks, again, really. I won't tell them about this." I reply, thanking her for her kind peace offering.

"Ok, just stay safe, I don't want to have to do this again." She reminds me, her eyes telling me that she really is sincere. "But about your parents... I ... I don't know what to say, just please don't confront Kirsty about it... she's been acting pretty strange since yesterday." She finishes with a frown.

With that she walks off the beach, leaving me happier than I was when I left the house this morning.

Jess is trembling in my hand and no wonder after what she's been through.

"Hey Jess..." I mutter shyly, trailing off because it feels awkward holding her in my hand. We never really spoke to each other at all at home, but when we did talk it was normally because she wanted me to do something. I've never had a normal conversation with her since we were just kids.

She looks up at me uncertaintly, tears in her eyes.

"Dan... thank you... I'm so sorry about the way I treated you. Now I know what it's like... can you forgive me?" Jess questions, her expression telling me she really wants to be forgiven. Whether it's because she feels vulnerable or she is just being sincere is not important right now.

"I forgive you Jess, I won't let this happen again." I assure her, attempting to sound confident, but she shakes her head and sobs silently.

I should probably tell her where I'm headed... hopefully she doesn't think I'm crazy.

"Hey Jess, don't freak out or anything but I'm going to Christy's house... you know... the big girl who lives at the end of the beach?" I inform her nervously, waiting for her reaction.

She takes her hands away from her face and stops crying, before turning towards me with a look of confusion.

"Huh? Why?" She quickly responds, like it was the last thing she expected me to say.

I inhale deeply, preparing myself for what I'm about to tell her.

"It's kind of a date." I tell her awkwardly, not really knowing how to describe it.

"What! Are you serious? You do realise she's like 40 ft tall? Are you insane?" Jess replies, almost laughing at what I said.

"Yes I'm serious Jess, she's not the bad person people always say she is." Feeling a little hurt that she would judge her so quickly.

"Wow Dan, I would have had no idea... Just keep me away from her ok? Maybe I need some convincing." Jess says, taking the news better than I expected.

After ten minutes of walking and talking, I finally reach Christy's house at the end of the beach. The curtains are all closed which is an unusual sight, given that they are all usually open as well as the fact that it's 11 AM.

Jess is in awe at the size of it, since she's now a lot smaller and she's never been this close to it in the first place.

Stepping nervously up to the doorbell, I press a finger from my free hand against it, holding it down for a few seconds before letting my arm drop against my side.

I exhale all the nervous tension that has been building up inside me and Jess picks up on this.

"Relax, just be confident for once, jeez." She whispers up at me, somewhat supportively.

"Thanks." I reply, not really registering what she said as a brisk thumping sound echoes from behind the towering door before me.

Without a further seconds notice, the door swings open revealing Christy in all her beauty, wearing a black dress which ends mid-thigh, leaving her tanned arms and shoulders free to the cool air.

Her body is a sight to behold and I find it impossible to formulate words or even move an inch from my position.

"Where have you been! I've been waiting all morning for you!" She shouts down at me gently, with a strong tone of frustration in her voice.

Out of nowhere she reaches down to pick me up, seeing as I'm not co-operating. I panic, remembering I still have Jess in my hand, I try to warn Christy but it's too late as her hand grips me around the waist.

With my arm quickly becoming tired, I can feel my hand beginning to relax against it's will and Jess' squirming isn't helping.

Christy holds me just in front of her face, high above the ground, making the situation all the more uncomfortable.

Just then I can feel my arm completely go numb from the effort of holding Jess up horizontally for so long. My grip loosens on Jess, then she falls from my hand and I can only watch on as she heads directly for Christy's cleavage.

Christy's dress leaves her breasts more than visible. From here they look like perfectly round perky orbs jutting from her chest. The tops remind me of silky smooth sand on the beach.

But I'm snapped from my trance when I recall Jess who is falling straight towards these perky orbs of flesh.

"No!" I shout, only able to look on helplessly as she hits the inside of Christy's right boob before bouncing off and falling into the darkness between them.

"What's wrong?" Christy asks, confused by my sudden outburst, completely unaware that there is more than one guest in her home.

"My sister!... She fell into your uh... your dress..." I desperately inform her.

"What do you mean?" She asks, moving her arm out of the way and peering down at her dress, furrowing her eyebrows when she doesn't understand.

"I brought my sister with me, she shrunk and she just fell down your dress!" I shout up at her, hoping to make her spring into action.

To my annoyance she doesn't act as urgently as I wanted her to. She lets out a grunt of frustration and struts into the living room.

Roughly jumping onto the sofa, she drops me in her lap before moving both of her hands to the top of her dress, where she pulls it away from her as much as she can, peering inside. After a few seconds of looking, she makes another sound of frustration before peering down at me.

"You're not pranking me are you? Because if you are I will never forgive you." She assures me with a stern glance.

"No, I promise, please just find her." Not wanting her to delay any longer, I eagerly get her to carry on searching.

"No peeking." She commands, but I'm too eager to see my sister be rescued, so I look anyway.

Christy carefully inspects her cleavage, making sure Jess isn't against the fabric of her dress or bra, before looking in between her breasts.

She looks flustered and her face is getting red, probably because she's having to do this in front of me and she's embarassed.

I couldn't have guessed that this would end up happening, of all the possible outcomes.

I noticed that Jess fell between her boobs, and I feel like informing Christy but my mouth is too dry and I can't raise my voice.

With a growl of annoyance, she throws her hands in the air.

"I can't find her Dan! Are you sure she fell down here?" She asks, gesturing to her dress.

Clearing my throat, I manage a response.

"Yes, she definitely fell down there." My voice sounds raspy and I try to sound as desperate as possible.

What I do notice is that Christy unconsiously squeezes her breasts together more than once and I pray that Jess is okay wherever she is.


***


Christy -


Why does this have to happen? I was nervous already, but now I have to put my hands down my dress in front of Dan. Why the heck would he bring his sister with him on a date? Is he really that weird?

It's more frustrating knowing that he is being serious and I have no idea where she might be. I can see his concern but I feel slightly helpess not knowing how small she is to me.

"I can't find her Dan! Are you sure she fell down here?" I ask, feeling my face going red with embarassment.

Concentrating on the task of retrieving this girl, I hear him shyly respond. He's probably nervous knowing that his sister is somewhere on me. I hope she isn't hurt... or worse.

A minute passes and I've searched all around the surface of my boobs and I can feel my body getting hot due to all the touching. Reluctantly, I resort to taking my dress off.

"Dan, I'm gonna take off my dress so I'll put you behind this pillow ok?" I ask him, not really waiting for him to give his opinion.

He nods and I deposit his small frame behind a pillow which is resting against the armrest.

Firstly I pull my dress down from around my shoulders, revealing my upper body to the cool air and allowing me to look more closely at my boobs to see if she's in there.

I expect it to be hard to spot his sister against my skin and my pink bra, so for a few seconds I stare down at certain areas to see if there's a stray bump or something.

Three more minutes pass and I still don't see anything.

Unbeknownst to Christy, Jess had fallen into her left bra cup, somewhere she would never think to check immediately.

Fully removing the dress now, I'm sitting there in only my bra and panties, still feeling immensely embarassed but at the same time slowly getting used to it.

Now running out of options, it seems I'll have to resort to getting Dan's help.

Dreading my next course of action, I reach over to Dan and sheepishly grab him. Part of me wants to shield his eyes and the other part of me feels incredibly awkward about this whole thing.

"Ok Dan, I'm gonna need you to help me find her, you're closer so you should be able to see her more easily." I explain to him, cringing at his nervous reaction.

Slowly lowering him onto my stomach, I lie back on the sofa so that he can walk on level ground.

The sight and sensations of him running along my stomach makes me laugh, which in turn makes it difficult for him to search for his sister.

Ten minutes pass by and he has searched every inch of me carefully. Not knowing what to expect him to say, he catches me off guard when he asks me this next question.

"Have you checked your underwear?" Dan asks bluntly and awkwardly.

"No... why don't you check my bra?" I wonder, for some reason feeling comfortable enough to allow him to do so.

Setting to work, I lift up my right bra cup for him so that he can inspect underneath, at the same time I begin to feel aroused. The fact that he is a guy getting so intimate with me for the first time drives me crazy, but I restrain myself easily, allowing him to continue searching.

He looks at the fabric of the bra and also the naked skin of my breasts, still not seeing anything. Dan seems taken aback when he sees my erect nipple, but he doesn't comment on it. Again I surprise myself by how easily I take to him seeing me naked.

Moving on to the left cup, my body starts to feel uncomfortable in this reclined position so I sit up slightly, while Dan rests on top of my left boob, I take a look into my panties to see if I can make out anything and to keep from getting too hot down there.

This is mainly just to pre-occupy myself, because I know she couldn't possibly be inside there. Becoming bored, I watch Dan search my body for the tiny form of his sister, my hand still on the opening of my panties to allow cool air inside.

Suddenly Dan shouts that he can see something.

"There! I see her, quick!" He shouts, pointing just below my left breast.

Squinting to make out what he is pointing at, my eyes see nothing but skin. The body of his sister obviously too easily camoflauged against my own.

"I can't see her Dan, you'll have to go get her." I reply, knowing that I wouldn't be able to pick her up anyway.

"No! She's falling down! She's-" He responds frantically pointing, before ending abruptly when his eyes fall on the opening of my underwear.

Following his eyes, I quickly retract my hand, not wanting him to see anything down there, snapping the waistband back into place.

When I do this he puts his hands over his head as if in shock, making me feel slightly offended knowing that he was staring.

Once again he surprises me when he jumps from his perch on my boobs and slides down my stomach towards my panties.

Feeling incredibly awkward and annoyed by his sudden actions, I stand up, watching his body fall a short distance to the sofa. Completely forgetting about his sister for a second following Dan's sudden change in attitude.

"Dan! What do you think you're doing? You can't just jump at me like that." I tell him matter-of-factly.

"No! Dammit! She's in there!" He screams up at me, sounding both frustrated and panicked, pointing directly at my crotch.

Oh shit, what do I do now?

Now fully embarassed I look around at the room, not really knowing where to put myself. There is a 3 inch girl in my underwear and I have to somehow get her out without causing her any harm.

At the moment I feel very anxious and vulnerable, so I tell Dan to wait there on the sofa, leaving him anxious and stranded.

Awkwardly shuffling out of the room and in to the kitchen, I briskly sit down at a chair and begin fumbling with the waistband of my panties.

The sticky feeling as the clothing peels away makes me cringe, with the fact that there is a person in there, I can't help but feel disgusted.

I just want this stupid date to be over with already, I don't care about Dan anymore, he shouldn't have brought his sister with him in the first place.

Picking the panties up from around my ankles, I bring them up to my face to inspect the slightly damp pungent surface more closely.

Not seeing anything which would particularly stand out, a sense of panic overcomes me.

Where could she be? What do I do now?

Throughout this whole ordeal I've forgotten to remember that she is a living person like me, who is probably scared and has no idea what is going on.

Remembering the sticky sensations, I inspect my vagina, hoping to finally see some tiny human form. But sadly, after two minutes of glaring at almost every spot she could be stuck to, I still can't see her.

What now? Do I ask Dan for help while I'm fully naked? Or do I just tell him I can't find her and hope he doesn't ask any further?

The latter sounds like it would be much easier, but it won't happen. It's not like he's just going to give up on finding his sister.

I feel too nervous to confront him with my clothes back on since he will assume I've given up. But I also don't want to go back in naked.


***


- Dan


After what feels like hours of searching for and not finding my sister, I start to feel doubts about ever seeing her again. Her body is so small and fragile and Christy is so big and powerful.

The last place to look is her bra and despite everything, Christy is still willing to let me look in her most intimate places. I admire her for that, because this must be hard for her. I can't begin to think how embarassed and uncomfortable she must feel right now having a tiny guy walk around on her.

How could I be so stupid as to bring Jess with me? This is all my fault...

I get a shock when Christy lifts up her bra even more, revealing her nipple which is standing erect on top of her giant boob. She must be getting aroused from this...

Scanning every part of her skin, I still see nothing, until when I move on to the next sphere of flesh, I notice my sister's small form lying at the very bottom of her boob.

Unfortunately this is at just the same moment Christy decides to readjust herself.

I look on in horror as my unconscious sister falls rapidly towards... Christy's open panties.

I shout out at Christy in the hopes that she will see Jess, but it's too late.

Jess falls into the awaiting gap Christy has for some reason made.

I jump after her, but Christy snaps the waistband shut, causing me to recoil in shock at her actions. Does she know what she is doing?

I'm thrown from her stomach and she stands up straight, looking down at me, for some reason, with a look of annoyance.

"Dan! What do you think you're doing? You can't just jump at me like that." She tells me like she is speaking to a child.

Anger boils inside after hearing her completely wrong assumption.

"No! Dammit! She's in there!" I scream, pointing at her crotch.

She seems to catch on immediately and shuffles awkwardly, peering down and then around at the room as if assessing her options.

What she does next makes me even more angry because she stops me from helping my sister when she needs my help.

Christy leaves me sitting here on the sofa, waiting anxiously for her to come back.

How the hell is she going to get Jess out of there on her own? Her fingers are the size of redwood trees compared to her.

A few minutes later she returns, completely naked, but covering herself as much as possible. She stands in front of the sofa looking nervous and her legs are shaking slightly indicating the emotions she must be feeling right now.

"No luck?" I whisper, not knowing what to say.

"No, I just can't find her Dan, she's so small... this is so horrible" Christy answers, her emotions becoming clear in her voice.

"We can't give up Christy, just keep looking ok?" I reply, hoping that she agrees and doesn't give up on me now.

I feel sick to my stomach knowing that Jess is lost somewhere on her feminine genitalia, possibly in need of my help.

"Just... don't look... if it's necessary i'll ask for you to help." She tells me, obviously feeling as uncomfortable as me right now.


***


- Jess


The last thing I remember was my little brother carrying me around and then I was falling...

All of a sudden I feel my body being thrown from side to side relentlessly with no sign of rest.

It's completely dark, so dark that I can't see what is in front of me.

All around me is a soft yielding surface squeezing me from every angle, the pressure coming and going.

Loud rustling is the only sound I can hear and the heat is almost unbearable. It feels as though I'm resting in warm water or something but I can't be sure since I'm completely disoriented.

Following an immense pressure my air is completely cut off and my world turns silent again before I even know what is happening. Once again I slip into unconsciousness.

Light again, and I can hear a voice shouting, opening my eyes, all they see is bright light as they get used to the brightness.

I have no idea where I am but I get the sense that I'm falling and as I start regaining my senses I notice I'm hurtling across a smooth surface, occasionally bouncing up and down as I skid along.

I pass beneath some sort of tent and everything turns black again, with only a faint light coming through the black tent.

Still travelling quickly, my back brushes against what feels like jagged rocks followed by smooth patches and sometimes I fly past a strand of some sort poking up from the ground.

Eventually my fall comes to an end when I drop from a ledge, bounce off of something soft and resistant and finally come to rest in something warm and sticky.

The heat here is intense to say the least and I can't even move my arms or any of my body for that matter, this... gooey substance has me well and truly stuck.

With my mind still hazy from recent events I attempt to recollect my thoughts in the hopes of working out what exactly is going on.

Just then there is a huge disruption in gravity and I feel like I'm facing towards the ground now, but the sticky goo is preventing me from falling.

Sighing with relief I can only hope that this will all be over soon.

There is a sudden continuous motion as it feels as though I'm being propelled forward by some unknown force, causing a slight breeze to drift through this tent-like structure. Following the breeze I start to smell weird odours swirling around me, reminding me of fish and sweat, not pleasant by any means.

The motion ceases after a sudden drop which takes my breath away and just after that there is a loud rustling, the material I'm trapped inside starts to shift and light begins to stream inside.

Before I know it, the entirety of the tent-like structure is gone and all I can see is a light brown tan in all directions ahead of me, with light pink and red in my immediate surroundings.

I almost scream when I realise where I am, the images hit me all so suddenly and my mind is finally awake enough to comprehend my situation.

I'm stuck to this giant girls' vagina...

I call out desperately for help, hoping that maybe she'll hear me... but it's no use, her legs ahead of me are incomparable to my size, and my surroundings stretch out like an alien landscape.

She seems to be looking for me however so maybe there is still hope, her eyes seem to be scanning over me every ten seconds but they never focus on me.

Maybe I'm just small for her to even focus on...

A long time passes and she lets out a loud sigh just above me, blowing a huge gust of air onto my general area and the area surrounding me.

She stands up, obviously in defeat after not finding what she was looking for and she gives me a great view of the floor which appears to be miles away.

I wonder where she's going now.

Suddenly a fold in her vagina is brushed ever so slightly by her monstrous hand, causing it to overlap my position. It seems surreal how well I am concealed by this slight movement as the moist folds push me further towards the inside of her.

With tears forming in my eyes, I sob knowing how helpless and insignificant I am as I can no longer see the floor moving beneath me.

I can only wait in trepidation for this giant organ to decide my fate.
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review, they really help :)
'Drunk Christy' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter the two continue their search for Jess and Christy gets a little carried away. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


I spend the next two hours searching the floor and the inside of Christy's dress for any signs of my sister, just in case she isn't where we both think she is.

Christy on the other hand is still on the sofa looking for her, checking the most likely places she could be.

We talk to each other over the TV to keep ourselves preoccupied. Both of us are feeling pretty down right now, Christy because of the burden that has been thrown on her and me because my sister is lost and could be in danger.

The conversation between us is mostly me telling Christy about my life. I had just told her about my life as a kid where growing up was rough, with my parents not having a care in the world about me and my sister constantly picking on me and bossing me around.

"Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to live like that..." Christy comments, trailing off in thought, her voice projecting across the room from the sofa. From where I am on the floor I can't see her since I'm directly beneath the edge of the sofa. The only part of her I can see is her leg which is dangling over the edge to the floor.

"Yeah, well it wasn't all that bad, I had a few friends who stuck by me, but they were soon scared away by my sister..." I reply, recalling how cruel my sister once was.

"You know Dan... you're a really great guy for helping your sister like this after all she did to you, she doesn't deserve you as a brother." She states, her comment is flattering but I know I shouldn't let her judge my sister like that.

"My sister isn't all that bad, she just followed my parents' example I guess..." I respond, defending my sister, although not all of it had to do with my parents I guess.

"Your parents... so where are they now? Surely they should be looking after your sister since she shrunk? Is that why you're here with her, because they won't take care of her?" Christy asks, obviously interested to hear more whilst bombarding me with questions.

"Oh, well that's the thing, they shrunk too and they were killed by my sisters' friend..." I tell her, feeling a pang of guilt as I don't feel much remorse after telling her this. I know I should feel sad about their deaths but my brain just can't find any joyful memories of them, maybe pretending to be sad is still ok.

"Oh that's horrible! I can't believe this, you've had such a tough life and here I was actually angry at you for bringing your sister... I'm sorry Dan... so what happened?" She asks again, sounding extremely forgiving yet still intrigued.

"Well uh... she fell on top of them by mistake... they were in the middle of torturing my sister... I guess they were pretty cruel for what they did, except for one of them. This morning the not so cruel girl came up to me on the beach and returned Jess to me, because she felt bad about what happened." I say, attempting to divert the conversation from my parents.

"Oh that's awful..." She pauses awkwardly before continuing. "Dan, I'm going to find your sister no matter what! It's the least I can do to help you. I'm sorry for being so selfish when you got here, I just wish things could have gone differently..." She confesses, now more confident and determined than before.

This response earns her a lot of my respect because I know she cares and she is willing to help me out.

"We should get back to finding Jess now, haha." I remind her, attempting to lighten the mood.

We have been talking for quite a while now and it's already 3PM.

"Dan, I think it would be ok for you to help look now... I don't mind as long as it's helping your sister." She tells me, apparently now comfortable enough for me to be so close to her.

"Uh... ok, just pick me up when you're ready." I say, sitting down cross-legged in preparation.

"Cool, let me just go get a drink and I'll be right back." With that she leaves to go get herself a drink.

Her long slender legs fly past me and her feet land a few meters away from me. Looking up, I have a great view of her taut butt and her back as she steps out of the room, her hips swinging sexily as she walks. It's impossible not to look.

She probably needs the drink since she's about to let me get up-close and personal with her giant pussy, she's most likely stressed about the whole thing.

Christy returns a minute later with a full glass, as well as an entire bottle of wine.

Placing the glass and bottle on the table, she picks me up and drops me on the sofa. Before sitting down, she takes a long swig of her wine, gulping down half of the glass in a matter of seconds.

She must be preparing herself in order to do what she is about to do, I don't blame her really.

With that, Christy lowers herself above me, looking over her shoulder to make sure she doesn't land on top of me.

As her enormous buttocks lands behind me, I'm bounced into the air, before her toned thighs settle down on either side of me, both of them tanned a healthy light-brown. Finally, behind me is her vagina where I will hopefully find my sister.

Looking at it from here, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint a single location my sister could be stuck to or hidden behind.

The smell is the first thing that hits me, it's a very pungent odour but not one I would describe as unpleasant. Lastly the glistening pink folds beckon me towards them, because they are such an intriguing sight, along with the fact that the aroma seems to cloud my thoughts.

The glistening of the sexual juices is a little off-putting, because it indicates that she is aroused or was at some point today.

Christy picks me up again as she readjusts herself along the length of the sofa, lying on her back and stretching out so that her right arm is in reach of the wine on the table and so that she is comfortable. Her head is propped up slightly so that she can just see me.

"Ok, that should do, now that we're comfortable, I just want to lay down a few rules." She begins listing a few basic rules she may need me to hear in order to feel completely comfortable with the situation.

"Firstly, I don't want you touching unless it's absolutely necessary. Secondly if you find her just yell and I'll try to keep completely still. Finally, don't do anything stupid, ok?" She asks, waiting for me to agree to her basic rules.

"Ok, I'm good." I reply, sounding as positive as possible.

"You might be looking for a while so I'll be watching TV while you try to find her, if you need any help just let me know." She assures me, since she can't really help right now I suppose she has a right to relax.

After all she is helping by simply letting me look for myself.

Once we've finished talking and everything is ready to go, the time is around 4:30PM meaning we have nearly spent the whole day looking for Jess.

I walk up to the looming slit ahead of me which is slightly engorged, a loud exhale of breath is heard from Christy. I guess she's probably composing herself.

Now that I'm about an arms length from this wall of flesh, I have a very detailed and up close perspective. I begin looking around the base, making sure not to touch her and only moving my head closer. I have to avoid coming into contact with her at all costs.

Walking back to get a look at her face, I can see that she's staring at the TV and biting her lip. She must be trying to stay composed knowing that I'm between her legs.

I make my way up from a kneeling position to a crouched position as I inspect the lower middle where the folds appear to be more overlapping.

The only noise in the room is the TV which is tuned in to a news station.

I spend a good two hours just searching the middle and the lower parts of her pussy, scrutinising each part to see if I missed her. Given that Jess is the same colour as the skin it will be even harder to identify her.

The smell is very strong being this close to her and at one point I decide to hold my nose and only breathe through my mouth as it gets even more pungent.

Deciding that I need to inform Christy of my progress, I call up to her. She's doing really well, having not moved in the last two hours.

"How are you doing up there? I haven't found her yet but I still haven't looked everywhere either... Should we maybe take a rest?" I call up, cupping my hands over my mouth to help project the sound.

"Oh, uh, sure, sounds good." She replies, sounding slightly bored and slightly strained.

Christy lifts me from between her legs and deposits me on her stomach.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I question, since she has after all been lying there for a few hours.

"Not at all, it's actually pretty relaxing here." She smiles, but I can tell it isn't genuine.

Looking over at the wine, I notice that the bottle is half empty. She must be pretty thirsty.

As if on queue, she reaches over to pour herself another glass.

This worries me a little because I don't know how much wine she is able to take before becoming less sober.

"Are you sure you want to drink any more? I mean what if you end up needing to pee or something..." I reason.

"It's fine Dan I can hold it in if I need to." She replies casually, continuing to pour the wine.

"Yes but... don't you think it's a little late in the day to be drinking?" I try to reason with her again, attempting to disuade her from drinking, worrying about what she would be like if she became drunk.

"Of course not, it's only... (she checks the TV for the time) 7:30PM so it's not late at all." She responds, raising the glass to her lips and taking a generous sip, smacking her lips and sighing from the taste.

She smiles down at me reassuringly, but it reminds me of the kind of smile you see people put on when they're tipsy and unsure how to respond in a conversation.

My attempts to stop her from drinking have obviously failed and I can only hope she doesn't continue to do so.

"Ok, you can put me back now."

"Sure thing, keep looking." Christy responds, her eyes focused on the TV where the news reporter is talking about a bunch of shrinking stories.

Slipping back between her legs, I set to work again, this time peering up at the top of her pussy.

This goes on for another hour and I just cannot see Jess anywhere.

I'm starting to get worried because what if she isn't here? It's a chance I'm willing to take since if she isn't here then there is no way of knowing where else she could be.

Standing on my toes to get a closer look, I suddenly fall and my hands rest against the flesh of her pussy.

I instantly retract as Christy's legs jolt, she gasps and peers down at me with a look of confusion.

"I fell forwards." I call up shyly, reassuring her in case she's mad at me.

"It's fine, I guess if you haven't found her yet you may aswell start looking underneath the labia." She informs me, suddenly comfortable with me touching her.

With that she lays down completely with her head resting on the pillow and crosses her arms over her stomach.

My limited knowledge of the female sex organ allows me to know she is talking about the outer folds. Also if she wasn't so aroused it would be ten times easier to find Jess, but of course it would be rude to complain about that.

"Ok, go." She says breathily, which confuses me momentarily but I pass it off as her being nervous.

The folds are hard to manipulate and I try to be as gentle as possible when moving them so as not to cause her too much discomfort.

I'm momentarily shocked when I hear her let out a deep moan and her hands slowly run along the tops of her thighs.

"Everything ok?" I ask, unsure how to react.

"Yes." She answers simply, sounding almost distant.

*Yawn*

She lets off a very audible yawn which makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Are you tired?" I call up to her, whilst she's in the middle of stretching.

*Yawn* "Yeah I am a little hehe." She answers sleepily, exhaling when she finishes speaking.

"Um, just give me a little more time, I'll find her any minute now." I reassure her, but it seems as though my comment falls on deaf ears when I hear a loud slurping from way above. It must be her third or fourth glass now.

Looking up I almost jump back in surprise when I see that Christy is now sitting up straight, staring directly at me with a drowsy smile on her face. The wine glass in her right hand is empty, so I'm assuming she finished the entire bottle.

"Hey there." She giggles, waving down at me.

What is she doing? She can't be drunk now...

"Christy are you drunk?" I say, deciding to be blunt to hopefully snap her out of her daze.

"No I'm not drunk silly little Dan." She partially slurrs, placing the wine glass on the floor clumsily.

"I'm just sleepy that's all!" She adds in a high pitched girly voice.

"Ok well could you lay back and try not to move? Remember I have to find Jess."

"Oh fine, I'm so booooored though." She whines, acting like a spoilt child.

"Uh, thanks." I reply, wanting to get back to finding Jess.

Christy thumps her head back against the cushion and grunts, frowning and watching the TV.

Five more minutes pass and I start to hear regular loud breathing from ahead of me.

She has fallen asleep.

Despite everything, this probably isn't the worst scenario since now I won't be interrupted by drunk Christy in my search.

Another ten minutes pass by and all of a sudden she starts to shift, I can hear her grunting as she prepares to move and out of nowhere she lifts herself up.

I have no time to react as her giant smooth butt looms above me; throwing my hands up is not enough to hold back the tonnes of flesh which descend down on me, pinning me to the sofa. Her smooth butt brushes against my skin, grinding on me.

The weight is unbearable but short lived as she readjusts again, squirming around on the sofa and lifting up off of me again.

Christy returns to her original position in her sleep and I scramble to my feet quickly, taking in deep breaths to get my breath back.

Next her thighs start to slowly close in on me, but they stop leaving just a small enough gap for me to be stuck between.

Now trapped, I must continue looking for Jess, no matter how risky it could be.

The moment I touch her pussy, I see it twitch momentarily, obviously now more sensitive given that she is asleep.

Involuntarily, her thighs squeeze together, with me just a safe enough distance from the death grip.

Noticeably her pussy is now a lot more wet than it was before, so she is obviously getting aroused by all this. Whether this will help in freeing Jess or not is yet to be seen.

I start to move more folds out of the way, more frantic now as I feel I'm working against the clock, with every touch, her vagina responds.

More moans of pleasure can be heard from above and out of the corner of my eye I can just make out her left hand slowly moving along her thigh. It seems to be moving by it's own accord, unconsciously reacting to my touches.

The room is only being lit by the TV now, since it became dark about an hour ago.

Seeing as I can't make any progress while Christy is asleep, I decide to shout up to see if I can rouse her.

"Christy! Wake u-" But I'm cut off when her hand rams into me from behind, pushing me hard against the surface of her pussy.

I hit it face first, sexual juices rubbing off all over my body.

This does not look good for me, maybe I just need to keep still and not say anything.

This seems to do the trick as she stops her squirming and goes back to being peaceful and quiet.

I take this time to rest and get my breath back, using my arms to wipe large globs of the juices from my face.

The tanned skin surrounding me is giving off copious amounts of heat. The inside of her thighs are sweating profusely so they are extremely slippy and I can't use them to stay upright.

After five minutes of resting, Christy begins to move again. This time she sits up, with her hand on her forehead and her face contorted in a grimace.

She swings her leg over me and stands up, before stumbling out of the room carrying the bottle and glass of wine. She doesn't even look down at me or act like she remembers I was there.

I notice she is still holding one hand to her head and she is walking drunkenly as though she might fall at any second.

Moments later she returns, to my horror, with another bottle of wine in her hand. This could get very dangerous if she decides to drink even more alchohol.

She strides into the room, having trouble keeping her balance in her drunken haze. If I were tall enough I would try to stop her from drinking another bottle.

I can't help but admire her sexy body illuminated only by the TV. Her perky breasts stand out in the light, casting small shadows underneath her breasts. Those toned thighs glisten slightly with sweat and they flex with every step she takes, accentuating the power that they possess.

Christy turns towards me, or rather the sofa and then falls weightlessly back into her seat, causing me to fly into the air, landing against her left thigh.

"Oh hehe" She giggles, picking me up and dropping me on her thigh again. From there she stares at me with a wide grin as if marvelling how funny and small I am.

Her stare makes me feel insignificant and uncomfortable like I'm just something for her amusement.

Feeling that I need to say something to break the silence, I test just how drunk she is.

"Christy, I don't know if you've forgotten, but we still need to find Jess..." I remind her, since she has blatantly forgotten all about it.

"Who's Jess? Are you cheating on me?" She answers with a pouty, mock offended expression.

"No Christy, she's my sister remember, and she's stuck to your uh, to that." I say, pointing at her vagina.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean." She replies, obviously having completely forgotten about my sister, through her tiredness and also her drunkenness.

It worries me how she has so easily forgotten, because it could potentially but Jess in danger.

"Please Christy, I think you should get some rest or at least let me continue looking." I plead with her, hoping to somehow get through to her.

She seems to be contemplating what I just said, looking off into the distance blankly, then her eyes suddenly flare with excitement.

"Ok, but only if you come to bed with me!" She says excitedly, her smile tells me that she is at least aware of the situation now.

"Fine, I guess I planned on staying overnight anyway." I mumble, remaining unsure about how this will work out.

I wearily glance between her legs where my sister is trapped. I won't give up on finding her. It's difficult to keep my eyes off her body since she's naked, but I try as hard as I can to push those thoughts aside.

Christy jumps up with new-found energy, scoops me up in her right hand and grasps the wine in her left hand before shuffling briskly towards the stairs, almost falling over as she reaches the first step.

Now that I have some time to think, I remember that if I am to find Jess tonight I will have to ask Christy if I can continue to inspect her. This is a potentially risky idea because I may experience Christy's playful drunken side. Alternatively I could wait until she is asleep and then work from there, which also brings its own risks of her being unaware.

We finally reach her bedroom and Christy turns on the lights, the walls are painted a deep red whilst the carpet is a pure white. Articles of clothing are strewn about the room in such a mess that Christy has to step over two bras when she enters the room.

This is a good opportunity to find my sister, but Christy looks too excited and I feel a sense of regret for agreeing to go to bed with her... whatever her intentions are.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Make sure to leave a review and tell me what scenario you'd like next :)
'The Rescue' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter Dan goes to some lengths to rescue his sister, whilst Christy is only getting in his way. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


Christy walks across the soft carpet of her bedroom and deposits me atop her bed.

Her bed cover is soft to the touch and very cold, which is a welcome feeling after spending hours between the heat of her legs.

"Oh my god you look so cute sitting there!" She squeals, giggling like a school girl, her eyes look sleepy yet wide awake, the effects of the wine.

I sigh, knowing that there is nothing I can do to get her out of this mood.

"Christy, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm only doing this to find my sister." I remind her.

She appears to completely ignore me and instead strolls over to the light switch, bathing the room in darkness save for the moonlight shining through the window.

Still giggling, Christy shuffles over to the bed before collapsing onto it front first.

Her face is level with me and as she continues to laugh, she purses her lips and blows a strong alcohol smelling breath over me.

The force of the gust is enough to knock me off my feet and onto my back.

A little annoyed by her sudden playfulness I remain lying there, staring up at her defiantly, waiting for her to make her next move and willing her to become sober and change her mood. I don't say anything in case something I say happens to fuel her playful mood.

For a good twenty seconds she lies on the bed staring down at me, seemingly waiting for me to do something. Her arms sit at her sides, compressing her breasts together in front of me.

After waiting too long, she gets bored and decides to do something else since I'm not playing along with her.

Christy shifts into a sitting position only an arms length away from me, cross-legged.

Without a chance to protest, she grabs me up carelessly and drops me in the space between her legs.

I glance at her crotch wearily, knowing full well that Jess is still there.

"Christy! Stop this, I need to find my sister, she's still stuck." I yell at her, hoping to somehow snap her out of her mood.

"Where is your sister little Dan?" She replies in a baby voice, obviously no longer seeing me as she should, given the amount of wine she has consumed over the past few hours.

I sigh and grit my teeth together before continuing, finding it hard to talk to her while she is in this state.

"Christy, you need to remember, my sister is on your vagina somewhere and I need to find her before she gets hurt." I explain slowly and clearly so that she has the best chance of understanding.

Christy's face contorts into a look of pure confusion; it's as if she just heard that sentence in a different language because she doesn't look like she understood a word of it.

Suddenly she laughs very loudly, clutching her stomach in a fit of giggles.

What's so funny? I can't get a single sentence through to her without her finding it hilarious.

"You want to me have sex with you and your sister? Hahaha!" She manages to say through her laughter.

"No! I didn't say that! I just said-" I begin, but decide on a better approach. "Look, I'm tired and you're tired, let's just get some rest because it's getting late, ok?" I conclude, awaiting her response.

She seems to contemplate what I said this time and with little thought she agrees.

"Aww, fine, but you need to sleep with me ok?" She ransoms, although that was already going to be the case.

My idea is desperate and risky, but it must be done if I'm going to have a chance at getting Jess back tonight. The idea is that when she falls asleep I'll make my way underneath her covers to try my luck at finding Jess.

I won't give up until I pass out from lack of sleep.

"Yes, that's fine, now get into bed." I command, speeding along the process.

"Ok Dan." She giggles, before standing up and pulling back the covers.

She drops me onto the bed sheets which feel silky to the touch and she proceeds to climb in with me, her naked body towering above me to my right.

Next, when she is fully underneath the covers and lying back on her pillow, she picks me up, dropping me into the compressed gap at the top of her breasts.

This isn't supposed to be happening, if she puts me in here then I won't be able to move.

Struggling weakly against her fingers, I try to break free from her grasp.

Christy then pushes on the top of my head so that I slide slowly in between her soft perky orbs.

"Christy! I don't want to sleep here." I shout up at her, expecting her to sense my discomfort.

"What do you mean? That's the cosiest place on the bed!" She laughs, smiling down at my immobilized form.

However comfortable it is she is still depriving me of the right to move my limbs. Also the weight of her breasts, while they are soft and warm, feel like they are squeezing the life out of me.

"No Christy, take me out of here, I'm not comfortable." I complain, trying my best to convince her.

With a pouty face, she concedes, sliding me out by my head and then placing me on top of the cushion next to hers. She lies on her left side so that she is looking right at me, admiring me with that same grin.

I feel as though too much precious time is being wasted, so I pretend to be going to sleep, praying that she will do the same. I close my eyes, at the same time having to force myself to stay awake.

After five minutes I open my eyes for a split second and I get a shock to see that she's still staring at me, except she seems to be in deep thought.

Her pefectly carved facial features look so beautiful in the dull light of the room, that it takes my breath away. It takes a lot of my willpower not to open my eyes again.

As soon as I close my eyes however, she changes position in the bed.

Assuming she is now turned away from me, I open my eyes just to make sure.

Christy is lying there facing upwards now with her eyes shut, but she's still smiling like she was before. I don't see her arms anywhere, which is the first indication as to what she is doing.

I watch as she bites her lip and opens her mouth in a silent gasp, before beginning to slowly gyrate and shuffle around underneath the covers.

She's masturbating right next to me...

"Christy, stop! No you can't do that, you could hurt Jess!" I shout, jumping to my feet in sudden realisation.

Christy however continues to pleasure herself, with moans and gasps beginning to escape from between those soft pink lips.

She ignores me and out of desperation I run at her shoulder and bite the skin as hard as I can.

She screams quietly, bringing both arms out from under the covers, she slaps me away with her left hand, nursing the small bite.

The slap sends me tumbling to the opening of the covers, a wave of heat blows out to greet me.

I didn't do any damage to the skin, but it must have felt like a sharp pinch which is why she reacted so suddenly.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" She shouts at me angrily, her eyebrows are furrowed and her eyes feel like they are burning into me.

I've never seen her like this before... maybe that wasn't such a good move.

When I don't answer her, she reaches over and snatches me up, dangling me upside down by my feet in front of her face. I can still smell the alcohol on her breath.

Her fingers are coated in a fine layer of her juices, some of which rubs off on me.

Christy sits up against the headboard and then lets me fall quite a distance to the soft cover below. She must be pretty pissed since I obviously just interrupted her special moment.

I'm just happy for now that I was able to get her to stop, because it could have been potentially dangerous for Jess... I can't imagine what she must be going through.

Before I can even get a word in, she's already yelling down at me.

"You know Dan, you've been acting weird all night, you've ignored all my signals and now you're stopping me from at least trying to get rid of some of the tension I've built up all day. What the hell is wrong with you?" She yells, her voice is slurred slightly and she sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

Despite everything she managed to form the sentence pretty well. Her emotions must be getting the better of her.

Christy is true though, because of Jess, I've been unable to have a proper date with her and I can see why she's upset. But of course, she has no right to be mad at me since she's forgotten all about Jess.

"Christy, I'm sorry, I just want to get some sleep ok? You should too, let's talk about this tomorrow when we're both awake." I reason, once again trying to get her to sleep.

Her frown goes away and the pouty face returns. It's amazing how for such a big girl, she gives in very easily to people's opinions and tends not to argue when asked to do something.

She looks like she's about to cry as her lip is trembling. Sniffing away any oncoming tears, Christy lies flat again and closes her eyes.

Finally, now I can put my plan into action. All I have to do now is wait until she's asleep and I can get Jess out of there.

I wait a long time until Christy is breathing rhythmically, indicating that she's fallen asleep.

I crouch-walk towards the opening her arms have created underneath the covers.

Finally I'm underneath the bed covers and the first thing I anticipated is the darkness. It is pitch black under here, so dark that I would not even see my hand if I were to put it in front of me.

Using her left arm as a guideline, I make my way along until I reach her hand. I touch her as lightly as possible so that it doesn't wake her or cause her to shift in her sleep.

The height of the bed covers is just high enough that I can crouch through the constant gap held up by her body.

Now approaching her left foot, I'm about to make my way around it when suddenly it knocks me down.

I must have disturbed her too much which caused her to kick out.

Just then, as I'm about to get on my knees, it lands on me from above, pinning me beneath her sweaty sole.

Christy can be heard mumbling outside of the covers like an ominous distant sound.

My immediate thoughts are that she will soon lift up her foot, but this is not the case.

It's extremely hot under here and now with the added weight and exertion of her giant foot, it's ten times hotter. The humidity is at an all-time high for me right now.

I can tell my face is directly in between her big and second toes because of the intense smell which is given off.

It smells like dried sweat and dirt, combined with the scent of peach and cherries.

The sweat building up is noticeable as it seems to be seeping into my already dirty clothes.

How am I going to get out of this one?

Her foot is slightly tilted so that only part of it is covering the left side of my body, meaning if I squirm enough I may be able to get out from under it.

In order to exert enough effort, I'm forced to put my head up against the skin in the gap between her toes. Once my right arm is free I am then able to grab the bed sheets and pull myself out the rest of the way.

The moment I dislodge myself, her foot hits the bed sheets lightly and Christy shifts about so much that I think she's woken up.

I stay perfectly still, too afraid to move a muscle even after she has stopped moving, not even realising that I'm holding my breath for so long, I slowly exhale and inhale deeply.

It takes me another few moments before I regain the courage to keep going, trudging past the first obstacle I had to conquer, continuing between her legs.

Looking at my situation, it would seem perverted if Christy found me in this position, although maybe not to her in her state of mind, so I can only hope that nothing bad comes of this.

I've already had my fair share of bad luck today, so maybe I deserve some good luck for once?

Now approaching her crotch, I can feel the intense heat on my face and touching the inside of her thigh tells me that she is sweating.

Luckily she has her legs open so I'm able to reach my destination; if she was on her side or had her legs closed I would have had to turn around.

Eventually I reach my destination where the heat emanating from this one area is like standing too close to a fire.

The smell is stronger than before, coupled with the fact that not much air is recycled through the bed covers. Reaching out to gauge the distance between me and her vagina, I brush my finger tips against the skin.

What I didn't expect was for it to elicit a shudder from Christy, who as far as I know is still fast asleep.

The bed trembles like the ground during an earthquake and I can just make out a sharp intake of breath from above.

Then what happens next sends a shiver down my spine.

"Dan? I thought you said you weren't interested." Christy's ominous voice projects, muffled by the bed cover.

From between her legs I try to shout up as loud as possible that it isn't what it seems like, however in the middle of saying it, she interrupts me, meaning she cannot hear me with all of this material surrounding me.

"Christy it's not w-" I'm cut off by her louder voice.

"I guess now that you're down there you won't mind finishing the job you stopped me from doing." She assumes, her tone of voice indicating that she wants nothing more than for this to happen.

Out of nowhere two fingers slam into my back, pushing me forward towards her awaiting maw.

I'm rammed into her hard, my face becoming coated once again in her juices.

I try with all my strength to resist and call out to her, but my voice just doesn't project enough for her to hear me.

Right now she is using me to pleasure herself against my will.

What happens next shocks me even more, because while she is circling me around her pussy to stimulate herself, I feel a small bump against my hand.

My senses are ringing after this touch. Could it have been Jess? Where was I when I felt it?

I move my hand into the position it was when I felt the bump and I wait another two circles, gritting my teeth against the pressure she is exerting on me whilst attempting to block out the cries of pleasure from above.

This time I'm prepared and as soon as I feel something brush my hand, I grab it.

I know in that moment that I've found Jess and everything will be ok, the shape of her body and the warmth is enough to tell me that it's her.

Now I just need to make it out of this bizzare situation in one piece. Christy is obviously still lost in the throes of passion and sexual frustration as she pushes me even harder against her slick lips.

My body and my clothes are completely soaked through thanks to her giant wet pussy treating me like a sponge.

What worries me the most is how casually she is doing this to me. There is no way I will be able to look at her the same way after this. The fact that she allowed herself to become so intoxicated that she forgot all about my sister is almost unforgivable.

Christy continues to manipulate with her fingers before dropping me unceremoniously to the bed sheets below, which are now soaked from her sexual juices and sweat.

I can tell just by listening to the squelching and slurping noises that she's masturbating, thrusting her fingers inside herself.

This could be my chance to get out of here.

I take off running as best I can across this uneven ground. The material is soft and pliable, almost like running on sand but with more grip.

Cradling the unconscious form of Jess to my stomach, I manage to make it to Christy's ankles before I experience the equivalent of an earthquake.

From way behind me, muffled by the covers, Christy screams as she reaches her orgasm, her entire body is flailing in pure ecstacy.

I finally reach the edge of the bed, thankfully without any further problems.

Christy has fallen asleep at long last after what feels like hours.

I have no idea what time it is but I'm just glad I can finally find somewhere to sleep in peace. My mind is at rest knowing that Jess is now safe from harm.

Using the bed covers to slide to the floor, I walk along the edge of the bed, peering around the side to look for somewhere to sleep.

The contrast between the heat beneath the bed covers and the air inside Christy's room is like stepping out of a desert and into the north pole.

Shivering thanks to the sweat covering my body, I spot an article of clothing on the floor casting a small shadow. I can use whatever it is as a blanket since I'm going to be sleeping on the floor.

Reaching the piece of clothing, I find that it's a discarded t-shirt made of a thin yet strong material, given its size.

Rolling it into a ball of some sort, I manage to push and drag it into a corner of the room. From there I turn it into a makeshift bed and within seconds I'm lying on top of it already drifting into a deep sleep.

Jess is next to me, her face is calm and her steady breathing tells me she's going to okay.

Looking back on tonights' events, I realise maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on Christy.

By bringing Jess with me I caused a number of problems for her which she would never have been anticipating before this date. I feel sorry for her because she was probably looking forward to our date.

However what she has done in these last few hours really doesn't do her any justice, she basically raped me just moments ago and could have put me and Jess in real danger.

Tomorrow I'll decide what to do, but for now, I need to get some rest.


_
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, feedback is appreciated :) The next chapter should be out soon and things will pick up again.
'Anger and Relief' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, just a heads up, I plan on making at least 15+ chapters for this story in total, so there's still a long way to go. Things will start to pick up pretty rapidly after this chapter with a lot of twists. In this chapter Dan and Jess get themselves into another mess and Christy is once again unaware... Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Christy -


I wake up with a pounding headache which feels like it's sending shockwaves through my head.

Yawning loudly, I stretch my arms into the air, content after a good nights sleep.

The warm bed covers have moulded to my body, concealing all of the warmth and acting like a second skin.

I'm too comfortable to move, so I decide to lie in bed for a while, savoring the last few seconds of sleep.

Suddenly I remember that something happened yesterday, but I can't remember what exactly. It had something to do with Dan and our date...

Oh my god.

As the memories start flooding back, my headache slowly dissipates, but now I feel sick to my stomach because I start to recall everything that happened yesterday all in one wave of memories.

Dan, where is he? His sister Jess... is she still...? No, she can't be, surely not.

I'm in full panic mode now as I remember everything; getting drunk, flirting with Dan, ignoring him when he was trying to help me and his sister...

Ohhh I feel like such a bad person.

The memory that stands out the most is when I forced Dan on myself and brought myself to orgasm before falling asleep.

The thought makes me shiver, both from recalling the sensations I experienced and the cold-hearted act I performed.

As my brain kicks in to action, I realise Dan is nowhere to be seen, so that can only mean he's still underneath the covers.

With shaking hands and wide-eyes, I slowly lift up the blanket, peering cautiously inside. When I don't see him, I gulp and move along the bed, looking back at the imprint my body has made, I notice he is still nowhere to be seen.

Where could he be?

Just then, something in the corner of the room catches my eye which almost makes me gasp from the sight.

Dan is curled up in the corner of my room using my four day old T-shirt as a blanket. I drove him from my bed and he had to suffer so much thanks to me.

I owe him one hell of an apology.

Not knowing what to do with myself now that I'm awake, I decide to make it up to him by making him breakfast.

The other thought on my mind is his sister, but I'd rather bear the news when I wake up, there's no point trying to find her now. Maybe I should just pretend I've forgotten about her, there's no way I'm having a repeat of yesterday.

There's no way she is still alive after last night.

Climbing energetically out of bed, I throw on underwear, a purple skirt and a white shirt and for once I'm not naked. The memory of being naked in front of Dan all day yesterday is extremely embarassing and I never want to re-live that.

Skipping downstairs to the kitchen, I gather a few food supplies from my small yet packed fridge. The fridge is built into the wall so that when any food is delivered they can just open the door at the back and dump it in themselves.

After I've finished making breakfast for Dan and myself, I quietly creep back upstairs carrying a tray full of cereal and toast.

Seeing that Dan is still sound asleep, I decide to leave the tray next to his sleeping form and also leave a note, expressing how sorry I am and how this (the breakfast) is only the beginning of making it up to him.

Content that everything is in place, I stroll back downstairs feeling a little better about myself. Walking into the living room, I recline on the sofa, reaching over for the TV remote to turn on the news.


***


Dan -


I'm awoken by the smell of freshly toasted bread, possibly one of the most welcoming wake-ups I've ever had.

Glancing over at the colossal bed, I notice Christy isn't there, so it can only mean she has made this breakfast for me. It's a start I suppose, but it will take alot more than one breakfast to earn my forgiveness.

She has left a note which basically says that she is waiting in the living room and that this is only the beginning of her making it up to me.

Turning over to my right, I notice that Jess is now awake, but she looks extremely tired still. Her hair is a mess and she looks weak, possibly from lack of food and water.

As for my clothes, they have dried almost solid thanks to Christy's vaginal fluids.

"Hey Jess, how are you doing?" I ask, expecting a range of responses based on her experiences yesterday.

Instead of answering she places her head in her hands and begins to cry. Now that the stress of yesterdays events is over, she is probably crying with relief now that everything is back to normal.

"Dan I hate being small... I hate it! I hate it so much!" She cries, sobbing again into her hands. "Never take me near that monster ever again. Do you understand?" She demands, blatantly traumatised by her experience with Christy.

Respecting her wishes, I agree.

"Sure Jess, but I won't always be able to do that." I remind her.

"I know, but you can try..." She replies weakly, staring at me with soft eyes.

It's hard to believe that this is the same sister who basically bullied me throughout my life. Seeing her this way is like talking to a completely different person.

After both of us finish up eating a tiny part of the toast and drinking the water which came with it, we talk about last nights events together.

A while later, Christy enters the room, awkwardly avoiding eye contact and crossing her legs before looking down at her hands.

"So, uh... I'm... I'm sorry about last night, I just... I got carried away... and about your sister I uh... I think she's gone Dan... I'm sorry." She informs me quietly and nervously, trying her best to sound sincere.

She doesn't look very confident standing there before me, but she is obviously doing her best to apologise.

Little does she know that Jess is safe and sound but also fuming at how Christy is talking about giving up on her.

This may be a harsh thing to do, but she still deserves it after what she put me and Jess through. I'm going to pretend that I have not found Jess yet.

"No Christy, I'm not giving up on her, we still need to find my sister no matter what." I pretend, while Jess has to restrain from laughing.

Christy looks extremely conflicted by this, as if she's torn between listening to me and accepting Jess' fate.

Her eyes are pleading with me, full of pain and regret as she slowly nods, choosing the right thing to do.

"So w-what do you want to do this time?" She says, stuttering and fighting back the need to cry.

Deciding that this is enough, I reveal the real situation to her, since Christy looks like she is only a few seconds away from a breakdown.

"Christy, it's okay, Jess is right here, I found her when I was under the blanket." I explain to her with a smile, gesturing to my side where Jess is lying.

Christy's expression turns from one of fear to one of pure relief and it's evident when the tension is visibly leaves her shoulders.

"Are you serious? Let me see her!" Christy shouts ecstatically, skipping towards us both.

She stops inches away from the corner before getting down on her stomach so that her face is level with the makeshift bed.

Jess turns to me with a look of concern but I reassure her that she will be fine.

Once Christy has her head level with me, she squints in order to make out the tiny form of Jess.

The size comparison between Christy and my sister is astounding. I note how Christy's lips would be like giant plushy pillows at her size, a thought that amazes me.

My sister however is not so fascinated by Christy's invasion of her privacy when a giant eye is brought only an arms width from her body.

In order to keep Jess calm, I take it upon myself to express Jess' discomfort about her being so close.

"Christy I don't think Jess is too happy about you scrutinizing her like that." I say to her, hoping that she takes it the right way.

"Oh! Sorry! Of course, I just wanted to see what she looked like." Christy replies kindly, moving further away for our privacy.

Picking up the leftover toast, Christy takes a huge bite out of it right in front of us. The force behind those teeth and her jaw is really something to behold.

Unbeknownst to Christy, tiny crumbs from her chewing are spewing from her mouth and directly onto me and Jess.

"Um, could you please eat that a little further away?" I ask, hoping she takes the hint.

"Oh my god! Sorry guys, I'm just a little tired still... I should probably go for a jog to clear my head." She apologises, before jumping up and walking over to her wardrobe.

Everything seems to be getting better now that the events of last night are behind us; now that everyone is safe and in control of their own actions.

Jess and I are momentarily greeted by Christy stripping down to her underwear directly in front of us. Her back is facing us except she does it so nonchalontly that it's almost like she doesn't even care we are just behind her.

Her tanned round butt is on full show as she pulls on a pair of shorts which accentuate her toned legs. Her sports bra can barely contain her breasts as she adjusts them until they're comfortable.

Next she turns to face the mirror which spans the wardrobe behind us and she pulls her hair into a ponytail before admiring her perfect figure.

Glancing down to my right at Jess, I notice that she is wearing a look of pure jealousy and envy. Her eyes tell me all I need to know since she doesn't take her eyes off of Christy's body for a second.

"Ok guys, I'll be back in like an hour, feel free to leave if you want and I'll leave the door open for you. If you decide to stay just sit on the sofa or something... if not then I guess we'll see each other around." She finishes with a smile, before exiting the room swiftly, her ponytail bouncing as she walks.

I'm snapped out of my dreamy trance when Jess walks up to my leg and pinches me.

"Huh?" I mumble, suddenly brought back to reality.

"Now that you're not drooling over that bitch anymore, I could really use the bathroom." Jess tells me, suddenly becoming hostile towards Christy.

"Why do you have to hate her so much? You can see that she's sorry for what she did." I question, trying to get her to be reasonable.

"I just don't like her okay?" She snaps, the jealousy oozing from her words and her demeanor.

"Anyway, can't you wait until we get home? It's only a 20 minute walk from here." I remind her.

"No, I can't actually Dan, now will you please take me to the bathroom?" She basically orders, her usual bossy attitude is returning.

At least she said please, she never used to say please.

Giving in to her request, I gently scoop her up in my hand, spending far too much time making sure she is comfortable.

Setting off towards the bathroom I enjoy the slow walk through this alien landscape. The soft carpet of Christy's room reminds me of compact snow and I start to daydream about the objects littered about her room.

Stepping out into the hallway, I'm shocked out of my daydream by the cold hard wooden floor which manages to send a chill up my spine.

There are two doorways ahead of me now, the door on my right leads to the large bathroom which is where I'm headed, while I have no idea what is behind the other.

"So, do you want to leave straight away? Or should we stay a while?" I ask down to my hand whilst walking towards the looming doorway ahead of me.

"Yes, just take me home." She replies quickly, without a moment's hesitation.

"Sure thing Jess..." I reply dejectedly, sad that she doesn't want to get to know Christy any better, yet at the same time not surprised.

Taking a sharp right around the edge of the doorway, I step into a white tiled room which is minimally decorated, containing a shower a toilet and a sink. The room is very plain and there are large containers next to the sink and shower which no doubt contain Christy's shampoo and shower gel, along with other things.

Admiring the plain bathroom, I instantly judge that the toilet will be a pain to climb.

Maybe if I use some of the containers, I'll be able to create a staircase up to the toilet seat.

Setting to work, I carefully deposit Jess in my shorts pocket and begin dragging one of the more circular containers towards the edge of the toilet.

All this hard work just so someone can go to the bathroom is a little much, but it would be unfair if I made Jess wait too long. After all she needs all the help she can get at her size.

"Hurry up! I'm desperate!" She shouts up at me from the confines of my pocket, growing more agitated by the second.

Clambering up onto the container, I jump and grab onto the rim of the toilet seat, hauling myself up with strength I didn't know I had.

Gently placing Jess down on the cold plastic surface, I turn around and wait for her to do her business.

A few seconds pass and I'm sitting facing the doorway, when all of a sudden, Jess screams for help, her voice slowly sounding further away.

"Ahhhh! Help!" She screams as she loses her balance on the very edge.

Immediately I start to panic and my body fills with adrenaline, I turn around in time to see her head dissappear over the edge and without thinking, I jump in after her.

The only thoughts on my mind at the time are that I have to keep her safe, thoughts of not being able to get out do not even come into consideration whilst I'm falling in after her.

She hits the water with a splash, followed by me a second after.

Kicking off the bottom of the toilet bowl to gain speed, I jump out to grab her and I manage to scoop her up out of the water.

"Gotcha." I sputter, whilst treading water with my left arm.

The problem that we now face is getting out, a fact I give up on instantly, since there is blatantly no way out.

At my height, I can just touch the bottom of the toilet bowl with my toes whilst treading water to stay afloat.

What worries me is that I've been in here less than a minute and I'm already growing tired.

"Sorry." Jess mumbles sheepishly, apologising for putting me in this position.

"Well, we're even." I reply through laboured breaths.

Five minutes pass and my arm starts to go numb from the effort, but I'm not giving in so easily. Holding Jess out of the water is straining my other arm aswell.

Twenty minutes pass by and it feels like I'm on my last level of energy, with Jess now treading water on her own, my muscles feel like they are about to disintegrate from the strain.

Just then we hear the door slam from downstairs, Christy is home.


***


Christy -


I feel great after this morning's jog because I just love feeling free and able to go anywhere I please, even if I am restricted to the beach.

Another thing I enjoy is being able to listen to music whilst I run, because it's one of the few privileges that were given to me.

I love my iPod, it's one of the things which I treasure since it was made especially for my size. I can listen to music whilst I run and while I'm at home with the use of my headphones.

It doesn't function like a normal sized iPod, but it plays music which is all I care about really.

Dripping with sweat, my first thoughts are that I need to take a shower, but before that I quickly check in the living room to see if Dan is on the sofa.

Peering around the doorframe, I notice he isn't there, which means he must have left.

The fact that he left actually upsets me, but I don't blame him. It's a possibility that I'll never see him again...

In order to drown out my sadness, I turn the volume on my iPod up until the music is pounding my eardrums, but I don't care because it cures all of my negative emotions.

Walking in time with the music, I double-check the bedroom to see if he is still there but he is nowhere to be seen.

In a hurry, I jog into the bathroom, eager to relieve my bladder after a long run in the morning heat.

Tugging down my shorts, along with my underwear, I sit and wait a few seconds until the pleasurable release of tension comes about. With a long sigh, I daydream for a few moments about how good it feels to finally get rid of the tension.

I'm still catching my breath back when I sit down, using the seat as a place to rest for a few minutes.


***


Dan -


Christy seems to be taking her time with entering the bathroom and I can't wait to finally be out of this mess once and for all.

The slamming of doors can be heard downstairs before heavy footsteps on the stairs causes the water in the toilet bowl to ripple.

Ten seconds later she bursts into the bathroom and it sounds as though she's making a beeline for the toilet.

"Christy! In he-" I shout as loud as my weak energy void body allows me, but I'm cut off surprisingly when the sight of her round naked butt eclipses the lid of the toilet bowl.

The sight alone is enough to throw me off my concentration and become submerged for a moment, while Jess screams at the sight.

Her perfect toned behind casts a dark shadow over us before her bare pussy comes in to view, then everything goes dark.

"Christy, please, we're in here." I yell feebly, my throat burning from the physical exertion I've been put through.

My cries for help fall on deaf ears it seems as she does not move from her precarious perch above us.

I could have seen this coming, given just how likely it was that she wouldn't be able to hear me and also not check the bowl before sitting down.

My thoughts are interrupted as she shifts about on the toilet seat, seemingly trying to get more comfortable.

Then, out of nowhere, a steady stream of her piss begins to rain down on us from above, hitting the water just next to me... Jess is nowhere to be seen.

Again, adrenaline courses through me as I realise Jess is in danger. I dive under the water and feel around for her. My fingers brush against something and I instantly grab her before returning to the surface and inhaling a deep breath.

The torrent of piss does not seem like it will ever stop. Now the water is a lot warmer than before and it's beginning to smell more and more like the vile yellow liquid.

The smell is becoming nauseating and I have to continuously spit to get rid any liquid in my mouth.

Suddenly an idea comes to mind which will require the last of my energy.

Placing Jess' unconscious form in my mouth in order to hold her, I submerge both of my arms and with a final burst of energy, I fling them both upwards, effectively splashing Christy's butt.

I do this just as she stops her deluge, so in alarm she opens up her legs and her face comes into view between them. Christy's face is a picture of pure shock and regret before she screams, clasping her hands over her mouth.

Christy dissappears from my view and is replaced with a giant hand which gently lifts me up, at first recoiling because of how soaked I am.

Jess is in my hand now, but she's still unconscious which is worrying.

"Oh my god I had no idea, what were you doing in there?" Christy questions while removing her headphones, her piercing green eyes surveying mine for an answer.

"Well, Jess needed to use the bathroom so I made it up here for her... the next thing I knew she was falling in, so I jumped in after her without thinking." I explain, cringing from the smell and the yellow tinge my clothes now have.

Jess begins to stirr in my hand, regaining consciousness after being hit directly by the waterfall of piss.

"Here, let me wash you off." Christy offers, holding me under the tap and turning it on.

The cool clean water from the tap feels great and I make sure that Jess gets a shower too.

My clothes are completely soaked and they still smell funny, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Christy is standing over me with a sad look on her beautiful face, which along with her hair and arms is matted with sweat.

She looks so angelic looking down at me that I'm completely captivated by her; those sparkling eyes are full of sympathy and caring.

Her soft features are contorted into a concerned frown, indicating that she's upset about recent events.

"I'm sorry Dan, there's no way I could have known you were in there." She tells me, passing it off as an innocent mistake, which it was.

"I'm fine Christy, but I think I should get going now, it was uh... nice seeing you." I lie after finally growing tired of these escapades.

"Oh... ok, well... feel free to come round anytime, I'm always around." She replies quietly, her eyes trained on the floor. Her face is a picture of dissapointment and sadness; I've never seen her this sad before.

I feel sorry for her because she didn't plan on any of this happening and I came here in the first place because I love her. The fact is that after everything, I don't feel the same anymore given the way she treated me and Jess.

With great emotional pain, I decide that the best for me would be to just forget about her and get on with my life. It's too much effort to care, now that I have to look after Jess.

"Could you take me to the door?" I ask, keeping my voice calm and void of emotion.

"Sure." She answers, almost distantly.

Cupping me gently in her hand, she walks to her front door, opens it and allows me to walk off.

Standing up to her full height, I'm mesmerised once again by her beauty, but I reluctantly turn away, forcing the image of her from my mind.

With my head facing the other way, I hold up my hand and mutter goodbye, before walking down to the beach, away from her home.

Christy doesn't even reply when I say goodbye to her and without seeing her face, I can't tell whether she is upset or happy to see me go.

A part of me wishes that she is upset to see me leave, but I don't allow myself to linger on the thought.

With Jess in my right hand, I smile down at her and she looks plainly back at me, showing no signs of emotion. I sigh, knowing that she will probably never be the bundle of fun I always hoped she would be, where we laugh and joke with each other. She still sees me as her nuisance of a little brother who will always submit to her every order.

Now that I'm finally away from the madness of Christy's house, I have time to reflect on my life as it stands.

With my parents gone, I'm left on my own to look after Jess. It will be interesting to see where things go from here.


***


Christy -


I can't believe what just happened. I literally just urinated on Dan without even knowing and now he's looking at me like I'm some sort of freak.

My life could not be going any worse right now.

After seeing him walk away so casually, a strange feeling comes over me, it feels like I need to lash out at something, much like when I killed Will...

I have another feeling which feels as though a weight is pulling me down, a sort of empty sensation.

Clambering slowly upstairs towards the bathroom, I can't get rid of Dan from my thoughts. Every time I try to think about something else, images of Dan sneak back into my mind as quickly as they left.

My clothes feel like they are weighing me down, so I pull them off roughly, throwing them hard against the tiled wall where they fall to the floor in a heap.

I glance at my reflection in the mirror and stand right up against it, looking deep into my own eyes before tracing the rest of my body, stopping when I get back to my eyes.

Why did it have to be like this? Will he ever come back? Does he hate me now? The same way I hated Will and the reporters who came to my home?

Frustrated by these conflicting emotions and being unable to work them out, I start to cry, but without the sobbing or the loud noises. All there is is tears dropping from my cheeks and onto the cold floor.

Turning on the shower, I test the water with my toe and it feels hot enough. Stepping inside, the warm water runs down my body, over my breasts and down my back, washing off the sweat and dirt from two days.

Dan is still on my mind no matter what I do and my emotions feel constantly on edge.

The worst thing is, I have no idea why. At every moment it feels like I need to cry or throw something at a wall.

Is it because I hate him? Or do I love him like he said to me...

He said he loved me... but he left me.

A rage boils up inside me and I swing out at the glass covering the shower. It smashes instantly, raining glass over the entire bathroom and cutting my hand.

I fall to my knees on the rubbery surface of the shower floor, clutching my hand and grinding my teeth together, my tears indistinguishable from the water.

_________
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you feel that I could improve my chapters in any way, please let me know in a review :) Thanks.
'At the Beach' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
30000 read count :D That's in half the time compared to my last story. Thank you to everyone who finds an interest in my stories and helps me with reviews :)

In this chapter, Dan goes to the beach with his old friend Andy. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


Another day comes around and everything is starting to work out.

Last night I went home after the events in Christy's house and me and Jess watched TV until late at night. This is partly to forget about Christy and also partly to get to know each other better.

I made her a makeshift bed which I placed on top of her old bed. However she insisted that I move her to my room in case she needed any help, so she's now on my nightstand.


Waking up from a peaceful sleep, I drag myself out of bed and throw on a t-shirt and shorts before checking to see if Jess is awake.

Jess is still sound asleep so I head downstairs to make breakfast.

Today I have a lot of things to do since I'm completely independant now. I don't want to tell anyone about what happened to my parents or even my sister just yet, mainly because of the problems it could cause.

First of all I would not have the courage to tell anyone who actually did it and secondly, who knows what would happen to me and Jess; we could be separated and put in some orphanage and be adopted for all I know.

Since I have nothing to do, I decide that today I'll go down to the beach with a friend I've known since I was a kid.

Leaving Jess to her own devices watching TV with her breakfast laid out before her, I head out to the beach, making sure to lock the door behind me.

It's early in the day so there are only small groups of people on the beach, most of them have only just arrived.

My friend Andy doesn't need to know a thing about my parents or my sister. Even though he has been my best friend for years, there is no way I'm telling him about anything.

I haven't seen him for weeks so I'm sure he'll be happy to see me.

After walking for two minutes to his house, I approach his front door and ring the doorbell, having to stand on my toes slightly to reach.

The door opens, revealing his older sister, still in her pajamas and appearing as though she just woke up.

His sister is a head taller than me, her long black hair is strewn all over the place and she's having to squint her eyes in order to get used to the brightness. Her name is Isabel and to be honest, she is one of the coolest people I know as she shares the same personality as Andy.

I think it would be weird to think of her as anything other than a friend, so whenever I'm around her I try my best not to see her as the hot eighteen year old she is.

I feel awkward standing in front of her because I've never actually spoken to her. Thankfully she is the first to speak, meaning I don't have to trip over my words and embarass myself.

"Oh, hey *yawn* you're Andy's friend right?" She asks, tilting her head down slightly to look me in the eye, yawning openly.

"Yeah, is he around?" I ask in reply, anxiously peering around her and into the house.

Before she can answer there is another voice shouting from inside, which sounds like it belongs to his mother.

"Who's at the door?" The voice shouts, the question directed at Isabel.

"It's one of Andy's friends, should I tell him?" She replies, turning around and yelling back into the house.

Tell me what? Has something happened to Andy? Surely he hasn't...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when his mom walks up to the door alongside Isabel.

"Hi Dan, listen, why don't you come take a seat inside and I'll get you something to drink?" His mom implies softly, gesturing towards the living room.

I'm obviously about to receive some very important news about Andy.

Stepping inside, Isabel walks ahead of me into the living room and Andy's mom jogs upstairs. I take off my shoes slowly and purposefully to avoid having to wait in the room alone with Isabel, since I'd probably be too nervous to talk to her.

"Come wait in here Dan, my mom is just getting Andy..." She calls from around the door, interrupting me from my time wasting.

Shuffling nervously into the room, I look around at the brightly decorated walls.

I hate how nervous I am when I see Isabel sitting on one of the sofas on her own and how I instinctively go towards the other sofa to avoid having to speak to her.

To my dissapointment and to add to my discomfort, she pats her hand on the seat next to her, indicating that she wants me to sit there.

Reluctantly I walk over to her sofa, avoiding eye contact with her at all costs.

I slump down next to her, making sure not to look too uncomfortable.

"So, how is your sister?" She abrubtly asks, catching me off guard.

"She's good." I quickly answer, not wanting to dwell on the topic of my family for any longer.

"I see, still having trouble with her? I mean, not because she's trouble, just because... you know..." She trails off awkwardly, making me slightly more at ease. Isabel is obviously very well informed about my sister, both because of Andy and because she is in the same grade as Jess in school.

"Oh, no she's fine now." I reply, trying my best to sound sincere and becoming a little more comfortable now that we're talking.

"That's good to hear, I never really get the chance to talk to her, we should meet up sometime." She says, more to herself than to me.

As if on queue, her mom walks in and sits across from us, shielding something behind her back, out of sight.

Isabel turns to look at me, her eyes are full of sympathy as she anticipates my reaction to what I'm about to see.

I suspected that this was the case, I just didn't expect Andy to be affected too.

"Dan, I'm sure you've heard about the shrinking and I'm sorry to say that Andy was affected too." She informs me, bringing 8" Andy around in front of her.

The sight of him does not alarm me because I've grown accustomed to smaller people.

I know that Andy probably feels vulnerable right now, so I put a lot of effort into making him feel comfortable about his situation.

"Hey Andy, so it got you too huh?" I ask cheerfully, attempting to break the ice.

"Yeah, hehe, I sure got a surprise when I woke up a couple days ago." He laughs, apparently not too phased by his predicament.

"I bet you did, what's it like being smaller?" I question again, deciding to lay off on the questions after this.

"It's weird, but it's cool at the same time, for example I can do parkour anywhere I want. But of course it doesn't come without it's extreme disadvantages aswell." He reasons, laughing still.

"I can imagine. So, the reason I came here was to see if you wanted to come to the beach with me, but I guess that could be a problem now..." I explain, pointing out the obvious while trying not to hurt his feelings.

"Come on Dan, just because I'm 8" tall doesn't mean I can't go to the beach with you." He argues, whilst maintaining his cheerful attitude.

However after this statement, his mother interjects, visibly troubled by his statement.

"Andy honey, I don't think that's the best idea. I'm sure you two could handle yourselves at the beach but there are some bad people out there..." She reasons, talking down to Andy.

"Mom, I'm not a kid, I'll be fine, just let me go with him, seriously." He answers, sounding frustrated by her protective attitude towards him.

He turns to me and Isabel with a look of desperation, waiting for me or his sister to counter her argument.

This time it's Isabel's turn to speak.

"Mom, I could go with both of them, I've been wanting to go to the beach anyway. I could watch Andy and make sure nothing happens." She volunteers, feeling her brother's desperation.

His mom thinks for a second, before sighing and giving us the approval.

"Fine, but I want you to look out for him ok?" She asks, mainly directed at Isabel his older sister.

"Of course, I'll never take my eyes off him." She responds positively, reassuring her mother.


After the coversation comes to an end, Andy's mom leaves him with me on the sofa, while Isabel goes upstairs to get changed for the beach.

We sit and talk while we wait for his sister, catching up on things we've missed over the past few weeks.

It's hard to leave out all of the events that I've experienced recently, but I manage to keep everything a secret. The only time I would ever tell anyone was if it came to the point where I was in trouble. This family would be the first to find out given that I know them so well.

Andy grew up with his mom and his sister since his dad left when he was young. I've been his friend since we were kids and we always used to go down to the beach together.

I'm glad to see that nothing has changed even after he's been reduced to 8" tall.

Just then, Isabel walks into the room carrying a bag over her shoulder. She's wearing a bright pink bikini which shows off her perky C-cup breasts and slim figure.

"Ok guys, ready to go?" She asks, her eyes sparkling as she speaks.

I'm unable to answer, but Andy manages to answer after giving me a punch in the arm, which feels more like a tap.

"Yup, let's go Isabel." He answers, before squinting his eyes at me.

We laugh at this because he more than acknowledges that he has a hot sister, but he would never admit it, Isabel just looks at us with a puzzled expression.

Waving goodbye to his mom, we set off towards the beach, which is less than a two minute walk from the house.


Isabel is carrying Andy in her hand next to her stomach so that he has something to lie back on. He looks like he's taking his new height pretty well, a lot better than Jess originally did.

The walk to the beach is relaxing especially in this warm weather. We talk to each other about school and Andy's new height, discussing our opinions on how the shrunken people will fit into society.

Isabel believes that eventually everyone will be accepted into society but it could bring complications and risks if taller people and shrunken people are always near each other in public.

Andy says that nothing will change and everyone will still see smaller people as normal people. He thinks that the height will just appear as a physical defect to most people and nothing else will be said about it.

I just agree with them both, not really feeling in the mood to talk about the topic since my whole family has been affected.

We finally arrive at the beach and to our surprise it is packed more than ever with people, amongst them are groups of people who have shrunk.

Me and Isabel stroll across the sand looking for some place to lay down. Isabel is shielding her eyes from the sun, scanning the beach for a good spot. A few feet away there is a large clearing with lots of open space, so I decide to point it out.

"Hey Isabel, there's a good spot over there." I tell her, pointing at the open space.

"Oh, awesome, let's go." She replies, heading towards the fine untouched sand.

Setting down our towels, we both lay down to rest for a while, looking out at the ocean and the people going about their business on the beach.

To my left are a group of shrunken people playing volleyball with a miniature net and ball. It looks as though they're a group of friends who must have known each other before they shrank. By looking at them, they seem to be around 10" tall, with the tallest being 12".

Andy is resting on Isabel's stomach and I notice that he's also looking over at the group. Seeing as he looks interested in the activity, I decide to encourage him to go and play with them.

"Why don't you go over there and see if they'll let you play?" I ask, glancing from Andy to the group of people.

"Yeah, I will." He replies, looking determined.

Me and Isabel are watching him walk the short distance to the people when suddenly a group of normal sized kids run up to them and pull the net from out of the sand.

One of the volleyball players shouts at them for taking the net but they are already running away with it.

Isabel stands up and in anger runs over to the kid carrying the net, before snatching it out of his hands. The boy then proceeds to cry, running over to his family.

She walks calmly over to where the group were playing volleyball and places the net back where it was, smiling down at them and waving at Andy.

When she gets back to the towel, I congratulate her for her heroics and she laughs.

"Well, I wasn't just going to let them get away with it." She reasons with a smile, watching Andy intently as he joins in with the group.

"I think kids need to be taught how to treat smaller people, oh... uh, you might want to turn around, that boy is back with his mom." I inform her, nodding towards the annoying kid with his mother in tow.

The thirty something woman looks over at Isabel where her son is pointing and she struts arrogantly towards us.

"Excuse me, did you take my son's toy?" She asks, obviously angry that her son is upset.

"Hi and no, your son interrupted those people over there by taking their volleyball net and running off with it, so I got it back for them." Isabel explains with a warm smile, pointing at the group.

Before anyone can say another word, this woman struts over to the people playing volleyball and just like her son, reaches down to pick up the net, completely ignoring the protests of those around her legs.

Me and Isabel are completely dumbfounded as she hands the net over to her son.

Just then, Andy runs up to her and taps her on the back of her leg to get her attention.

Turning around the woman looks down at Andy with a puzzled expression, before Andy talks up to her, requesting that she give the net back because it isn't hers.

"Excuse me, that's our volleyball net, not your son's toy." He explains calmly, having to crane his neck to look up at her.

To our surprise, she looks around for a moment and instead of replying she pushes Andy into the sand with the sole of her foot. She does this quickly before walking away, thinking nobody was looking.

Andy stands up and dusts himself off, visibly shocked by her actions.

Isabel on the other hand is already on a collision course with the woman, who is currently walking confidently back towards her towel.

Isabel tackles the woman around her waist, knocking her to the ground and pinning her down. Her eyes are burning with anger as she screams at her for what she did.

"How dare you do that to my brother! Do you think it's okay to do that to people because they're smaller than you and had the courage to speak up?" She shouts, her words piercing the woman like a knife, who appears to be trembling in fear.

"I-I'm s-sorry, p-please, have the net back." She squeaks from beneath Isabel's slim form, too afraid to resist.

Satisfied with the response, Isabel rolls off of the woman and walks over to retrieve the net, once again placing it back where it was.

When she returns to the towels after checking on Andy, she lets out a long sigh.

"I can't believe her, what a bitch." She whispers, closing her eyes to get some rest.

"Yeah, you did the right thing, I wish I had a sister like you!" I say sincerely, which causes Isabel to burst into a fit of giggles.

"Thanks, anyway, I'm going to catch up on some sleep, could you watch Andy for me Dan?" She asks, looking over at me.

"Sure, I'll let you know if anything happens." I reply, reassuring her.

With that she closes her eyes and puts on her sunglasses, before slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Isabel must be the nicest person I've ever met, because she cares so much about everyone around her and will always stand up for her friends and family.

Not knowing what else to do, I decide to just watch the volleyball game, noticing how Andy is getting along well with everyone after standing up to the woman.

He's the smallest person there but he doesn't seem phased by this, continuing to play well even with his disadvantage. All in all the day seems to be going fairly well.

With more time to think, I start to think about Jess who is at home and my mind eventually wanders back to Christy and how I plan on never seeing her again.

Five minutes later, as if on queue, the outstanding form of Christy appears just along the beach, her hand seems to be wrapped in a bandage.

What did she do to her hand?


***


Christy -


Last night I fell asleep on the floor of my shower with a cut hand.

When I woke up the next morning I bandaged it up, but it still hurts so much.

I blame Dan for everything; he's caused me nothing but pain and misery. So today, to get my mind off of him, I need to go to the beach.

I know I love Dan now, but I hate myself for it, because it's his fault that I'm miserable and I can't stop thinking about him no matter what I do.

Wearing my favourite bikini, I step out onto the beach, which is seemingly full of people today.

The weather is great and I feel that it will really help the whole forgetting process.

Laying down on my reserved spot next to my house, I place my hands behind my head, relaxing and allowing the sun rays to heat up my skin.

My hand is still sore from the cut, but it's healing pretty quickly.

Turning onto my side, I glance along the beach at hundreds of people playing in the sand, sunbathing and running around.

Just then I see the last person I expected to see, Dan.

My heart skips a beat when his face comes into view and I notice that he's with another girl.

The same feeling from yesterday returns, and I can feel my cheeks heating up, while my fists seem to clench by their own accord.

Standing up to my full height, I begin walking towards Dan and his 'girlfriend' while watching where I step.

My eyes however are focused on Dan, who is now looking at me with a mixture of expressions.

He's going to regret leaving me on my own.

____________________________
End Notes:
The last few chapters will be full of action and maybe a few twists. Thank you all for reading and reviewing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
'No More Love' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
A few chapters to go, sorry for the very long wait, I wanted to make sure I had a clear plan before I wrote the last chapters.

In this chapter Christy gets her revenge and has her hopes dashed when she learns of Dan's change of heart. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Dan -


Waves of sand fly up from Christy's careless footsteps, showering over the spectators and those around her feet.

A lump forms in my throat as I stare up at her glistening wet form steadily approaching me and Isabel.

Isabel seems to be captivated by her presence aswell... she has no idea Christy is heading directly for me.

I have no reason to feel afraid or scared or nervous, but her demeanor and her stare is leering.

With the sun high behind Christy's towering stature, her size is truly put into proportion when her upper body finally blocks out the sun, bathing us in shade.

Gazing over at Isabel I can tell she is slightly on edge by this giant girl's advancement towards us. Christy is after all renowned for being troublesome, and I would assume Isabel is worried about what might happen.

She is so close now that I can see small water droplets fall from her arms and legs on to the sand below, leaving dark stains.

Leaning over to Isabel, I whisper into her ear, trying not to move my lips too much since Christy is eyeing me like a hawk.

"Relax, just let me handle this. I'll explain later." I whisper awkwardly, but she doesn't seem to understand.

Just then, Christy steps over me and Isabel in one long stride, setting her wet feet down on either side of us, her luscious legs separated and her statuesque frame bathing us in a cool shade.

I can tell she slams her feet down harder than is necessary for added effect and to try and intimidate me the only way she can.

She just narrowly misses Andy and his friends, obviously not seeing them down on the sand. One of them is showered with sand but the others manage to dig the person out, before retreating a safe distance away from Christy.

Many people have turned their full attention towards Christy, mostly out of curiosity and partly because they expect something is about to happen.

She remains in the same stance for around twenty seconds, gazing down at me and Isabel from above her breasts, prolonging this already uncomfortable encounter for as long as she pleases.

Droplets of salt water rain down on us from her bikini clad crotch; the water gathering on the inside of her thigh and then falling once the droplets become too heavy.

"Excuse me, you uh... you seem to be in a bit of an inconvenient position." Isabel explains as politely as possible, trying her best to maintain her friendly smile whilst craning her neck to look Christy in the eye.

I feel angry at myself for not being the one to speak first, given that Christy is here because of me.

However I still have no idea why she is so angry at me, if anything I thought she would be reluctant to see me after all that has happened. I've never experienced anything like this before so there is no way I could know what to say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you trying to get a tan?" Christy asks harshly, her tone suggesting she is very angry. "Here, let me help you with that."

With that, Christy reaches down and carelessly scoops Isabel up with her fingers, including her towel. Isabel screams from the sudden action, but is muffled and cut short when she is pressed into Christy's palm.

I watch on as Christy bends at the waist to reach down for Isabel. Her breasts perched precariously above my head and her hair cascading in small strands some way above, at the same time showering me in drops of salt water.

From my left I can hear Andy shout something in protest, but I'm too enthralled by what I'm seeing to register what he said, while Christy simply cannot register his voice.

In the back of my mind I'm praying that Christy doesn't do anything stupid, Isabel doesn't deserve any of this.

Why is she acting like this? I thought she was better than this now. What does she have against Isabel?

Raising her hands into the air, I have no idea what she is doing until she seems to be playing with her hair. Then I realise she's tieing Isabel into her hair like some accessory.

With some final adjustments, she lets her hands fall back down, apparently happy that Isabel is fixed in place.

As soon as she composes herself, she swivels around to face the spectators dotted around the beach who are enjoying the show.

"There we go, do you guys think this whore looks good on me?" She asks the crowd, putting on her cutest voice and cocking her hips slightly so they can see the new addition to her hair.

To my and Andy's disgust, everyone nods and mumbles their approval, obviously taking Christy's side since she is the one putting on this show for them. It sickens me that they don't seem to have a care in the world for Isabel. Just because Christy called her a whore in front of them they instantly assume she is a bad person and deserves what she is getting.

With her glistening, bikini-clad butt engulfing me in a shadow, I think of what exactly to say to her when she turns around.

When she's in this mood it's almost impossible to get her to reason with you.

Pivoting around to face me, she steps back and glares down at me again, her eyebrows are furrowed in a sort of hurt expression, but this is soon replaced by a look of steely determination.

"Why did you leave me Dan?" She questions, tilting her head to the side.

Taken aback by this sudden question, I sit and think for a few seconds.

Why did I leave her? I left her because Jess was in danger... But what she really wants to know is why I'm never coming back. Surely she should know after what happened, that it is almost impossible for me to be safe around her.

This is getting a lot deeper than I expected, so I decide to play dumb and get on her good side, hopefully enough to make her mood change, for Isabel's sake.

"What do you mean Christy? I thought about everything that happened... and I was going to pay you a visit today, to see if we could start over." I respond, as if I'm confused by her sudden attitude, lying through my teeth.

My response seems to have worked a charm because she is so shocked that she is forced to sit down.

Sitting down cross-legged in front of me, she is now wearing the most apologetic expression I have ever seen on a person. She went from being rash and angry to calm and apologetic in the space of five minutes.

"Really? ... Why didn't you say... I mean... um... well who is the girl in my hair and why was she sitting next to you?" She replies skeptically, leaning forward to get a closer look at me, judging my next response.

"Isabel? She's a friend of mine and one of the kindest people in the world. Why are you doing this? She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her." I counter, attempting to guilt her into removing Isabel from her hair prison.

"Oh." She awkardly responds. "... I'm so sorry Dan... I just thought you two were-"

"No Christy, I suggest you just put her back on the sand now. You've caused her enough trouble already, you didn't have to act the way you did." I cut her off, not waiting for her to finish her apology.

Suddenly, she bursts into tears, stands up and jogs quickly through the crowds of people on the beach, back to her house. The sudden realisation of her actions blatantly affecting her emotions, especially after having her suspicions proved wrong.

The only problem is, she didn't do what I asked, and Isabel is still tied up by a few strands of Christy's long, flowing blonde hair.


-----


Christy -


I stand above Dan and this girl next to him, glaring down at their quivering forms. I feel powerful knowing that I'm intimidating them like this.

For some reason I can't take my eyes off of Dan. Ever since he left yesterday I've been thinking non-stop about him, his eyes, the way he speaks, his awkwardness, everything about him clouds my thoughts at all times.

Now, staring down at him from this position, I feel the need to pick him up and kiss him over and over, but I need to keep myself in control, because this girl is in my way.

Suddenly, this bitch decides to speak up to me about me being 'inconvenient'. This comment alone is enough to send me over the edge and I have to resist the urge to just stamp on her right there and then.

Deciding against doing anything too extreme, I pick her up and tie her into my hair, where she is both out of Dan's sight and no longer a problem for me to deal with.

Now that me and Dan are free to talk to each other, I sit down and let him know my immediate thoughts. His distant gaze scares me a little because it reminds me of the look strangers would give me, a look of fear.

The way he used to look at me is gone and replaced by fear and desperation. He's still thinking about his new girlfriend, a thought that almost brings me to tears. He's completely lost interest in me.

"Why did you leave me Dan?" I ask, searching his eyes for an answer.

He seems caught off guard by my question, but he answers coolly, saying that he planned on visiting me later today and asking to start over.

That was unexpected. Maybe he does still love me?

My next thoughts are why he is sitting with some girl, just the two of them.

He answers saying they're just friends, which makes me feel uneasy, realising that she isn't who I thought she would be.

Embarassed and upset by being proved wrong and reprimanded, I bolt upright and take off home.

I don't care for a second that this stupid girl is still tied up in my hair. I hate my life so much! Why couldn't everything just be normal?

The short walk home consists of me constantly wiping tears from my eyes. When I get home I stumble into the living room and collapse on the sofa, exhausted by my emotional state.

I guess I'll just wait for Dan to get here and save his 'friend'.

Speaking of his friend, I can't help but notice how annoying she's being right now, wriggling excessively and trying to break free.

Reaching up, I untie her and lift her out in front of me.

The sight of her makes me jealous, an emotion I don't usually experience since there is normally nothing for me to be jealous about.

Her hair frames her head gracefully and her body is fit and curvy, very much like mine but something about her strikes out at me. She's cute, and I can't help but feel that Dan doesn't just see her as a friend. Why wouldn't he? This girl is gorgeous.

I continue to fondle her and turn her upside like some doll for the next ten minutes, passing the time while I wait for Dan to arrive.

Surprisingly she hasn't protested at all, instead she has simply shut her eyes and made the occasional squeaking noise.

The bikini she was wearing came off a few minutes ago when I accidentally ripped it off her body to get a closer look at her features.

Her body is easily manipulated by my fingers and she feels nice to the touch, like a warm, soft flexible doll.

Idly turning her around between my fingers, I gaze out the window in boredom. Dan seems to be taking his time getting here, it's been more than ten minutes already.

Suddenly I hear a moan from my hand. My fingers accidentally brushed up against her crotch, obviously giving her some pleasure.

An idea comes to my mind, something fun and something to pass the time.

Laying the girl down on my hand, I pin her arms and upper body down. Then I separate her smooth legs and press one finger against her moist pussy, laughing at how she bucks her hips to my touch.

I manage to make her orgasm three times before she begs me to stop, her voice is scratchy and she looks like she's about to pass out.

Releasing her from my grip, I lay her gently down on my left thigh, stroking her sweat soaked hair as she falls asleep.

After doing all of that for her, it got me a little aroused too. Carefully placing her on the table, I lie down across the length of the sofa and start to masturbate to the thought of Dan.

Five minutes later I reach my climax, the soft surface of the sofa coated by a patch of my sexual juices.

Whilst in a state of bliss, I look over at Isabel who is still asleep, lying peacefully on her side facing me.

A mischievous smile crosses my face as I carefully retrieve her from the table.

Now I gently lower her between my thighs, the heat of my pussy softly warming her cold skin.

With a nudge I cause her to stir. She rolls over onto her back and opens her eyes, only to see two giant walls of flesh on either side of her.

The girl immediately turns around and is met by my looming vagina, the smell obviously hitting her as she covers her nose.

I laugh at her reaction, and she notices this before turning around and running in the opposite direction, crying in the process.

I can't help but stifle my laughter when she reaches the small pool from my orgasm and realises what it is. She falls backwards onto her butt and looks around in panic.

Interested in what her next move will be, I remain completely still, lazily staring down at her and judging how she must feel right now.

Isabel seems to be caught between a decision, either running straight through the sticky pool or turning around to speak to me.

I have no idea what she hopes to achieve because I'm fully capable of stopping her from escaping whenever I please.

The thought that she thinks she can actually escape arouses me for some reason.

Just then Isabel stands up and runs towards the pool, wading through the sticky substance to get out from between my legs.

When she falls flat on her face, I laugh non-stop, struggling to breath. Her reaction is priceless when the sexual juices rub off on the entire front of her body. She looks like she's about to break down right in front of me.

Suddenly I hear a voice shout from just outside the living room door.

"Christy? Are you in here?" Dan shouts, his voice just carrying to my ears.

Shit. What do I do? If he sees me like this there's no way he'll forgive me.

Thinking fast, I grab the girl and rest my thigh on top of her, effectively silencing her and stopping Dan from seeing the state she's in.

I pick up two cushions, placing one on top of the pool and one across my legs to hide my nakedness.

As if on queue, Dan walks into the room, his eyes travelling up to the sofa where I'm sitting.

I try my best to act calm, as though I've been watching TV all this time.

"Oh, hey Dan, I'm glad you could finally make it." I call down to him as he makes his way towards the foot of the sofa.

"I told you I would be here... so where is Isabel?" He replies nervously.

Alarm bells sound in my head. How am I supposed to figure this one out?

Reaching underneath my left thigh, I pluck out Isabel and place her just behind me.

I can feel her stand up and start to walk around along the length of my leg.

"She's right here Dan, we were just talking about you." I lie, whilst glaring into her eyes threateningly.

Clearing her throat, she finally manages to speak, her voice is quivering and cracks when she talks. Hopefully Dan doesn't suspect anything.

"H-Hey Dan... yes, me and Christy were just talking about you." She manages to get out, returning my glare with an uneasy glance.

"Oh cool, well I'm glad you two managed to work things out after what happened at the beach. Do you wanna lift me up there Christy? So I don't have to keep talking up like this." He suggests from between my feet.

The sight of him makes me want to kiss him and hold him, but I manage to control myself and do as he wishes.

Moving both Dan and Isabel onto my right side away from the cushion, I'm about to ask Dan what took him so long, when he interrupts me before I can start.

"Hey Christy, do you think you could get us both a drink?" He asks.

"Um, of course, I'll be right back." I reply nervously, the fact that my lower half is naked could be a problem if he sees me.

I manage to move the cushion around to obscure his vision from my body, but I won't have anything to use when I return with the water.

Walking out of the room, I hear Dan instantly begin talking with Isabel in a hushed voice.

Stopping in my tracks, I listen in on their conversation.

"What did she do to you?"

"Sh-She raped me Dan... I-I couldn't stop her-"

"Are you okay? Do you want me to talk to her?"

"-Then she put me between her legs... a-and she made me walk through a pool of her orgasm... and I fell in it and swallowed some. Oh Dan it was horrible!" Isabel exclaims, bursting into tears.

I can hear the faint sound of sobbing.

"That bitch is a fucking psycho, come on we're leaving, I'll call the cops when we get home. We've got to get out of here."

Stepping slowly into the room, my eyes meet theirs. Dan gasps when he sees that I have no bikini on.

Nobody says a word as I make my way over to the sofa, anger burning my face a light shade of red, my fists clenched...

I feel like my whole life has just come crashing down on me. I don't care anymore. Dan doesn't love me anymore, he probably never did, he was just afraid like the rest of them.

He means nothing to me now, just like Will when he called me a monster.

I stop at the edge of the sofa, my crotch level with them.

My lips form into a sadistic smile as I prepare for what I'm about to do next...

________________
End Notes:
Next chapter should be out soon. Let me know what you thought of the chapter. :)
'Final Tirade' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This is the last chapter of the story. I'll be starting my next story soon as I feel this one has gone on too long.

In this chapter, Christy gets her revenge on Dan, venting her anger and emotions on him and Isabel. Will it be a happy ending? Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Christy -


Towering over Dan and Isabel makes me feel powerful. Knowing that their lives are in my hands sends shivers up my spine.

Their frightened faces staring up at me as I regard them with a blank stare gives me the amazing sensations.

With their shaking forms only a hands distance away from my moist crotch, I begin to conjure various ways of getting rid of them in my mind. The sadistic, pleased smile never leaves my lips.

I feel confident and in control. So far they have not uttered a single word out of fear. My hands idly travel down my silky hips as ripples of pleasure course through me. They linger at my smooth, damp crotch and ever so softly caress the outer folds of my pussy.

The helplessness of their situation arouses me to no end. Just seeing them whisper to each other and glance wearily up at me as though I'm about to jump on them is enough to send waves of pleasure through me.

I notice Dan glance towards my looming sex, his eyes darting quickly away. On the other hand, Isabel simply looks as terrified as ever, her eyes never leaving my naked body.

Leaning into the edge of the sofa, I bring my soaking pussy as close to them as possible, causing them to run backwards slightly to avoid any contact with me.

Smiling, I lift up one foot and plant it just to the side of them, roughly enough so that they are thrown into the air slightly. My calf towers next to them and I can tell they are now even more uncomfortable with my sex on full display.

Suddenly Dan mutters something to Isabel and they split off in different directions. Dan runs to the left of me, attempting to reach the edge of the sofa, while Isabel tries to escape underneath my leg.

It's a pitiful attempt at escape which arouses me even further. I admire their tiny legs as they move beneath their equally tiny bodies.

Feeling cruel and unforgiving, I reach down to the left of my thigh where Dan is about to climb down the edge of the sofa. Casually pinching his midsection between two fingers, I carry him just below my crotch as I stretch over to Isabel's location.

She has managed to reach the other side of the sofa, but she has nowhere else to turn. In defeat she turns around, fear has clearly taken hold of her.

With Dan still cradled by my fingers, I bring him up to my near-dripping sex and wipe him slowly over the slick lips, using him to soak up most of my arousal.

I smile down at his now soaking form, before grabbing isabel.

Climbing fully onto the comfy seat, I sit with my legs tucked into my chest and separated wide apart, getting as comfortable as possible.

At this current moment, there is not one part of me that wants to forgive either of these two. My mind is set, they will get what I feel they deserve.

Isabel is flailing in my right hand bawling her eyes out yelling at me to let her go. I don't respond. There's no need for me to waste my breath on these two anymore. In my mind, my actions are justified.

"Christy, think about this! What are you doing?" Dan shouts up, more out of fear than anything else.

Maybe he secretly enjoys what I'm doing to him? After all, he did say that he loved me one time... But maybe that was different, he couldn't have ever pictured it like this.

Deep in thought, my brain only just registers his next words. His voice arriving at my ears like the final wave of an echo.

"At least let Isabel go! She did nothing to deserve any of this. Christy this is torture what are you doing!?" He screams, whilst spitting and coughing up my arousal.

Internally, I laugh, because his questions and requests mean nothing to me. There's no way I'm listening to him.

Another annoying scream from Isabel and I've had enough. Forcefully, I push her hard against my sex, her scream is cut off abruptly in exchange for a few seconds of my pleasure.

With my legs bent and settled wide apart, her body slips in between my aroused labia nicely, her whole left side disappearing inside the folds.

With lust filled eyes, I bite my lip gently and bring Dan up to my left breast, kneading his whole body into the soft firm flesh. The sensations this brings me are electric, especially when his hot skin brushes against my erect nipple.

I throw my head back in pure ecstacy, the power over these two insignificant people is all it takes for me to reach the height of pleasure.

Satisfied that their humiliation is making progress, I maneuver Isabel between two of my fingers whilst settling Dan promptly between my legs. With Isabel comfortable in my hand, I force her head against my sex before thrusting her deep inside.

Her cries are cut short, but Dan's have only gotten louder as he shouts in vain for me to stop. The pleasure is too great and the pleasure of revenge is even greater.

With my head resting against the soft material of the sofa, I recline back even further, purposefully settling my thigh on top of his energetic form.

When he disappears from view beneath my soft, sweat-coated leg, it's enough to send me over the edge.

Isabel's squirming and flailing deep inside of me continues until I erupt in the most erotic orgasm I've ever experienced. Her limp body slides out of my sex and into the pool of juices between my legs.

Seeing Isabel's body so inanimate does nothing but put a smile on my face. I can't wait to see Dan's reaction when he sees her.

The single hot patch underneath my thigh reminds me of Dan's location. As I shift from on top of him, a cool breeze breaths air to the underside of my leg.

Immediately, Dan heaves in deep breaths of fresh air, his head down and his legs over his knees. It's a pathetic sight really. No matter what, I will never have any sympathy for him, not even when he's in this state.

Without warning, I pick him up mid-breath and deposit him into the pool of my juices, which he lands in with a wet slap noise.

The sound makes me laugh, an amusing noise at the least, but the sight is what fuels my laughter.

He instantly stands up from shock, his arms and torso dripping with the fluids. His face is priceless when he sees Isabel, and he trudges over to her and shakes her shoulder.

When he gets no response, he drops to his knees with his head in his hands.

I sigh, growing bored of his reaction already, so I slowly lift my right foot from the sofa and hover it precariously over his head, watching as he looks up just in time for it to descend. Twisting my foot against his helpess form, I laugh at his inability to do anything about it.

How have I missed out on all of this fun for so many years? What was I thinking?

Two minutes later I lift up my foot and I am greeted by a series of loud coughing, followed by a scratchy voice.

"You *cough* fucking bitch. We *cough* didn't deserve this. What did you gain from killing her?!" He ends, before breaking into another fit of coughs.

I don't answer, instead I shuffle closer to him, so he is almost touching my still aroused pussy. His defiance is amusing when he doesn't move, as well as impressive.

Next, I slowly bring my legs together, my toned thighs closing in on him like two walls of tanned flesh. First his feet and legs are no longer visible, then his torso, and finally his head is absorbed by the wall of soft skin.

I hold this position for twenty seconds, before releasing the pressure and allowing him to breath again.

Growing tired of playing with him in this way, I jump up from my seated position and stare down at him playfully. He turns to face me, without a hint of fear in his eyes. This throws me for second, but I soon rationalise that I'm the one in control, not him.

Nobody should have control over me.

An idea comes to mind at long last. Swiftly spinning on my heel, I turn around so that my behind is bearing down on his tiny body.

Looking over my shoulder, I laugh at how my butt casts a shadow over his entire world.

Without a second of warning, I fall to the sofa, directly on top of Dan.

For a moment I feel his warm skin against my butt as he is forced against the yielding flesh. Wriggling on the spot a little, I can feel him being grinded into the sofa, a pleasurable feeling and thought.

This continues for another twenty minutes, with me trying out various ways of humiliating him beneath my ass. He slips nicely between both of my toned cheeks; the feeling of sweat being wiped away by his body is more than satisfying.

I guess that's it then, there's no way he could have survived that.

Standing up, I turn around and look down at his motionless form, not moving an inch.

I feel no guilt about what I did. Does that make me a bad person? Of course it does, but I don't care.

Seeing as it's late, I pick up both Dan and Isabel, their bodies like small rag dolls. I carry them upstairs and into the bathroom where I plan on getting rid of them.

Placing the two down next to the sink, I decide to take a shower first, since there's no need to rush things.

My mind right now is filled with mixed emotions. Knowing that I just ruthlessly and humiliatingly took two people's lives does not phase me at all, but I know it should.

Stepping cautiously into the hot steamy shower, I start to think about how much fun today has been. Dan and Isabel are the least of my worries now.


***

Dan -


When Christy moves her hips closer to us, I give Isabel the signal to run.

I sprint off towards the edge of the sofa, but I'm caught almost immediately. So casually. It's humiliating.

I'm brought up to her waist before she lowers me towards her crotch. The smell of thick arousal fills the air around me before Christy gently smothers me against her hot wet pussy. Her fluids rub off on me and drench me in the most intoxicating substance I've ever encountered.

Why is she doing this? Surely this is an overreaction.

Without a word she climbs back onto the sofa with her legs spread wide apart and she drops me in between them.

What happens next is horrific and confusing. Her left hand lazily dangles over her left thigh with Isabel laying terrified within her grasp.

Christy turns her wrist casually and eases Isabel's struggling form between her soaking lips, then rapidly thrusting her in and out. All the while she is screaming and moaning in pleasure and all I can do is watch.

Squelching and slurping noises can be heard as her hungry sex continues to accept Isabel.

Moments later she retracts her hand, leaving Isabel inside of her. I panic when Christy starts to twist and writhe in pleasure and her thigh lands directly on top of me, the heat unbearable.

More noises and squirming as the temperature continues to rise and the sweat starts to build up.

After what seems like hours, her thigh finally lifts up off of me, cold air rushing into my lungs. My entire body is coated in a mix of Christy's sexual juices and sweat.

Through my hazy vision I see Isabel lying down motionless. A lump forms in my throat as I begin to walk towards her body lying face down in a pool of Christy's fluids.

Before I can take my first step, I'm lifted up and deposited in the pool against my will, falling face first into the pungent viscous liquid.

With no energy left, I nudge Isabel's shoulder, expecting the worst. When she doesn't respond and I fall to my knees, defeated and without hope.

Through anger I question her reason for doing this to us, but she doesn't respond as expected.

Whatever made her do this is beyond me.

Once again, I'm toyed with. This time, her thighs close in on me like two walls of tanned flesh, before completely smothering me.

When I'm finally allowed to breath, I lie on my back, totally defeated.

My mind doesn't even register her giant naked ass hover above me. I close my eyes in anticipation, ready to accept this humiliating death.

It descends on me like a bolt of lightning and hits me like a truck made of pillows. The weight is incomparable and the heat is intense.

She bounces on top of me for a long time, constantly winding me and bringing me pain. The edges of her pussy are visible every time she lifts off me.

Finally, she stops. Closing my eyes, I rest, letting the pain of my aching body lull me to sleep. The pain is like a pulse, every part of me hurts.

Without opening my eyes, I wait for her next move. I'm picked up roughly, seconds later.

By the way her hand is bobbing up and down, I can tell she's climbing her stairs.

I'm dropped onto a cold hard surface, so suddenly that I open my eyes, confused as to what she has in store for me next.

I'm greeted by her naked behind bending over and picking something off the floor. We're in her bathroom and it looks as though she's about to take a shower.

Turning on the water, I watch as her sweat covered body disappears into the shower. I only just realise that some of the panel is smashed, half of the glass is missing.

Does she think I'm unconscious? Maybe she thinks I'm dead...

The door ahead of me is wide open and her back is turned towards me.

I jump from the toilet seat to the floor and as soon as I touch the cold tile, I take off sprinting.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I jump down each of them faster than my legs can carry them, tumbling down the last few before regaining my footing.

With her front door wide open before me, I take a break to catch my breath for a few seconds.

Just as the thought of how easy this escape was enters my thoughts, I hear one thud and then another, then the shower upstairs cuts off.

The sound of wet footsteps hitting the tiled floor of the bathroom can be heard.

Without another thought, I sprint towards the door faster than ever. A shout of frustration from upstairs is all the motivation I need to keep going.

I never would of thought I'd have to escape this house one day. This is all too surreal.

Now outside, I run towards the beach which is just a few yards to my right.

I don't care how slimy I must look. All I'm focused on is hiding and getting away from that psychotic girl.

Looking over my shoulder, my heart skips a beat when I see her emerge from her front door, soaking and naked. When she sees him running, something inside of her snaps.

With renewed energy I run desperately across the sand towards the groups of people a little further down the beach.

All of them are staring with wide eyes at the advancing blonde giantess, completely naked.

Another look over my shoulder and I can see that she's gaining on me... too quickly.

Her feet rise up off the ground and send small tremors underneath me with every step.

My legs feel like lead weights and my lungs feel heavy... only a few more steps. I reassure myself, but the distance between me and everyone else is too great.

I drag myself across the sand, unable to even lift my feet anymore. Turning around, I face Christy, who's expression is one of anger and hatred, her eyes focused on me only.

Two more steps, three steps... I watch as she approaches at a relaxed pace, her breasts wobbling with each step.

In no time she's upon me, her shadow slowly drifts over me, silhouetting her body.

Her right foot rises from a standing position and I follow it as it ascends, high up above my head.

Why is she doing this? Does she really have to kill me?

Her sole dominates my vision as it slowly descends. My life flashes before me, which feels strange.

She's about to take my life with the most demeaning of methods. Snuffing me out with the underside of her foot, like a bug which got in her way.

I can tell that she is enjoying this because she wouldn't have prolonged it for so long.

With that, her toes curl and her foot tenses up. Her hip and leg muscles force her foot down with incredible speed.

I have no time to register anything else but the sound of swirling sand, as she stands on me, breaking every bone in my body in an instant.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading the story :) Let me know what you thought of it. I'll be starting my next story soon. Thanks again for reading!

~ WITS
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4514