A Sticky Strawberry Situation by Xxana
Summary:

Cindy loves boys and bubblegum, mixed together.  Her tight ass has been craving a soft chewy snack all day...

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4330 Read: 66222 Published: October 15 2014 Updated: October 15 2014
Story Notes:

If you enjoy the read, review and request.  I have lots of other stories that may take your fancy as well.

-Xxana

1. Sticky and Sweet by Xxana

2. The Perfect Bubble by Xxana

3. A Grand Entrance by Xxana

4. Left to Please by Xxana

Sticky and Sweet by Xxana

Cindy rolled onto her back, chewing away at her gum, mashing it up and down between her molars. It was already losing its strawberry flavor. Not that she couldn't fix that. She reached into her purse and plucked out another piece. She unfoiled the wrapper, parted her lips, and slowly pushed it into her mouth, still gnashing the sticky texture smothered in her oral secretions. The taste mingled instantly with the her old piece, renewing its deliciousness. She swallowed her flavored saliva down with a satisfied gulp, feeling the warm sticky fluid slip down her throat and disappear, soon to be replaced by her another. She opened her eyes the bright sunshine. Cindy lay outdoors on the bleacher, enjoying her time alone in the summer heat, a light breeze brushing against her soft blonde hair. It was refreshing, but she had to head in soon. School had ended for the day, but Cindy regularly practiced in the private music rooms after school. Usually she practiced music, but that wasn't her favorite engagement. The rooms were soundproofed after all, and as a young and supple teen, in the midst of her senior year, she often perused other, more sensual activities.

She was meeting up today with one the other seniors, a handsome saxophonist that she often practiced alongside. He was a delectable specimen, she often mused, and it was about time she showed him her enthusiastic interest. She twisted herself and sat up, looking out over the courtyard, letting the wind whisk itself along her chest, cooling her breasts and teasing her neck with its decadent touch. Cindy hadn't really thought about anything else all day. Her mind remained preoccupied on her time with her musical companion. She imagined he would be surprised at her forwardness, maybe even a little shy. But she could appreciate that; it was always more fun when they didn't see it coming. She tried to focus on the task at hand, but her mind drifted ever towards the final result. He would agree to coming home with her afterwards, and would play with her earnestly. She imagined his body, slowly passing along her vulva, teasing her to a dripping mess. His gentle touches against her breasts and her ass. His fullness inside her pussy, as he entered her female sanctum and pleasured her to climax. She moaned lustfully. Cindy knew he would fit perfectly into her every throbbing orifice.

From underneath her short skirt, Cindy felt the firsts droplets of her arousal gliding down to her ankles. They met her socks and were absorbed, the moisture pressed against her lower calf. She inhaled deeply, tingling with anticipation, and decided to not delay her fun any longer. She wandered from the bleacher, her flats plodding along the path that led to the main auditorium with quiet footfalls. Cindy continued to chew, and realized that her gum had again lost its previous succulence. Her hand dove into her purse and retrieved another piece. Just one more for good luck, she mused wistfully, that would be enough. Cindy's tongue darted out from her lips and felt the nipping breeze. After pressing the stick firmly to her moist ruby organ, she slid it slowly backwards between her lips. It was coated with her ample saliva, and then joined the wad forming inside. She passed other students as she walked, but paid them no heed. Cindy was too focused on her current task, and it promised to be a deviously satisfying experience. She reached the tall building and pulled the door open wide. As the door closed behind her, the breeze disappeared, but the growing sensation in her breasts and heart rose to an intense gallop. The practice rooms were at the end of the second hall, nestled into the depths of the auditorium's posterior face. Her steps fell quicker now, and she slipped the strap that carried her instrument off her back and shoulders, letting it rest in her grip at her side. A wonderful instrument, the tuba, useful for so much more than music.

 

The Perfect Bubble by Xxana

As she arrived to practice room four, she found the door wide open. He sat inside, preparing his saxophone reed and music stand. Two chairs sat parallel, facing two stands with several pages held on each. He turned as she came into the chamber, grinning as Cindy approached. She notched the small 'occupied' sign onto the door and then shut it firmly behind. She sat into her chair and unpacked her low-brass behemoth from its casing. It was finally time to play, thought Cindy, and she couldn't be more excited. As her lips pressed to mouthpiece, her tongue brought forward the thick wad of sticky red gum. It slid through her lips and into her instrument. She smiled as it descended the first rung of the convoluted piping. He looked at her with his steely blue eyes. Her's gleamed in response and a grin spread on her face.

'I was hoping to attempt something a little different today' she offered. 'You know, I've always wanted to try playing something with a little more impact, something that absolutely envelops the listener with its fullness. And I've been worked hard, but I really wanted to test it with you first.'

'Sounds great, want me to just sit back for a while then?' he responded. She nodded shyly. As a smile crept across his face, she wondered if he was thinking that she was going to finally open up for him. Finally going to expose herself, and that maybe he would able to enhance their relationship, bring himself closer to her. That would all happen later, she mused, he would get to see everything he wanted and more. She tried control her excitement as her lungs compressed air into the golden mouthpiece, exhaling forcefully. No sound escaped; a large slick piece of gum was still hidden deep inside the complex loops of brass. But she felt it shift and slide forwards, expanding slightly as her air nudged it through its confines. He looked perplexed, watching her cheeks expand and her lips constrict to no avail. She inhaled and exhaled repeatedly, through her nose and out her mouth. The gum slid further. It would reach the wide spout soon, she knew, the vibrations inside the tuba alerted her. With a final blast, the gum appeared, stretched wide at the precipice. Her next exhalation forced air into its sticky interior, and a large deep pink bubble began to take form. With rapid energy, she continued to fill the globe, and it expanded gratefully, reaching nearly 7 feet in diameter before finally slipping from the end of her tuba and floating into the confined airspace of the practice room. A short deep blast heralded its release and sent it coasting towards the stunned boy facing her. His eyes were wide in surprise, but she had expected that response. She let her instrument rest back into its case, as the bubble stuck itself against his t-shirt, rounded edge molded against his left arm and shoulder. He stood up with a cry.

'What the hell is this thing?' he shouted at her.

'Its a bubble, silly. And its special. It tends to engulf whatever I wish it to. And that something gets to be my little prize.'

'Get it off me! I don't want to be eaten by some gigantic bubble!' he yelped. The young man turned himself towards the exit and bolted. The large bubble globbed onto his arm slowly advanced itself to being swallowing his torso. He reached the doorknob and twisted, but Cindy had already considered that her perfect little toy might not want to play. She twirled the key on her finger as she gracefully advanced. Cindy reached her hands out to press on the side of the gargantuan pink sphere. She licked her lips as her pressure caused the bubble to hasten its acceptance of his savory form. The bubble had engulfed his torso and left leg. His head was sucked inside shortly after. His hand continued to jostle the locked doorknob furiously, but to no avail. Cindy loved watching him struggle against his inevitable consumption. She could feel the tingling return to her nipples, and she let her breasts rest against the gummy edge of the prison. With a slow and deliberate motion, she slipped her hand underneath her skirt, and slid it into her panties. Her fingertips reached her clit, and she began to pleasure herself. Finally, his right arm, then wrist, then hand were absorbed. A slurping sound marked his complete entrapment as the bubble closed itself around his entirety, still intact and inflated to its full breadth. Cindy could see through the translucent exterior, her little captive visible in a pinkish red glossy haze. The bubble shook as he kicked and pounded against its walls, satisfying vibrations gliding into her breasts and stimulating her already firm nipples. Her vulva responded with an increased downpour. She brought her lips in close to the sticky surface and began to lick seductively.

'My my, you do taste delectable, my treat. I do hope you are willing to play with me even more. We just need to have you at a more manageable size.' she teased. Watching her prey thrash only made her feel more powerful, his helplessness fueling her sexual appetite. With each passing of her tongue, she could taste the succulent strawberry sweetness. With each continued lick, the globe shrunk. Slowly, she watched it condense, squeezing its contents down to a diminutive size as it collapsed. As the ball finally reached a size that fit atop her palm, she lifted it up and stood tall. Her hand still rubbed rhythmically along her pussy, her panties now a sobbing mess of scented secretion that offered no intent to cease its flow. Cindy could feel a primal satisfaction, that of a dominant completely mastering its puny servant, like a tiger eyeing its inevitable meal. The passion set her eyes ablaze, and they beamed into the small container at the tiny occupant. The ball still rocked gently with his futile efforts to claw and dent the cell in which he remained. She let her lips open around it, jaw widening to bare her teeth. It wouldn't fit inside just yet, but she let him stare down into her maw, let him glimpse her soft palette and uvula that wait above the dark passage to her belly. She imagined his fearful gaze as he realized his inevitable fate. Rows of teeth, dripping with saliva that pooled on her soft tongue and slid into a strong muscled esophagus. She swallowed forcefully, mouth still open wide, letting a rush of saliva descend into her throat. Cindy pictured her prey pressing against the pink walls to no avail. Of course, she had no intent to eat her little toy, but her saliva did glaze its surface just enough to resume its constriction, down to the size of small pool ball, still resting gently on her palm.

 

A Grand Entrance by Xxana

'I think that's just the perfect size for you. Did you enjoy the view of my throat? Would you enjoy sliding down my esophagus? You would go down so easily, a pleasant bulge in my throat, descending slowly towards my stomach. I think you would really like it, until of course you were digested. But at least you would get to feel my body squeeze you and churn you into slop.'

She loved teasing him, it only turned her on more. At his current size, he was her little plaything. Cindy already knew what she wanted to do with him next. But that would wait until she got home, to the privacy of her bedroom. She intended to show him the full scope of her supple body. Her mouth was just an appetizer, and his bubble just a primer for his eventual transformation into an instrument of her liking. Something that would feel so wonderful inside her slick, tight walls. She carried her little prize over to her tuba, and dumped it inside the spout, letting it fall into the dark brass pipes. Cindy swept from the room, dashing home-bound, eager to finally be able to have her sexual release when she arrived.

Her mind remained preoccupied as she passed down the streets that separated her school from home. Cindy couldn't help but contemplate the pleasure that her little bauble would bring. Stuck inside her sticky trap, she intended to have him squeezed inside her ass, compressed by the dense folds of bowel wall as he thrashed. He would be sloshed inwards and squeezed outwards with each wave of her delight, a powerless thing in her utter control. She wondered how long she wanted him to remain in the confines of her rectum before being squeezed out. A few hours would be plenty, and after, he could join her collection as an instrument of her pleasure, to remain trapped until such a time as she wished his company within her. Cindy found herself snapping back from fantasy as she climbed the driveway up to her residence. She wove around to the side door and slipped inside quietly, wanting no distraction from her mother until she was completely finished playing. After closing the door silently and discarding her flats onto a small rack, she turned upwards to the staircase that led to her upstairs bedroom. She could feel the weakness in her knees, the warm, rubbery sensation that made her crave the soft embrace of her bed. It was delightful, and the sight of her soft mattress was so inviting as she entered her ample quarters. She illuminated the room with a flick of the switch and moved towards her bed along the far wall. Decorated with posters and dolls, she always felt happy to be back. Her drawers were wooden and contained all her favorite implements. Her clothing would be inside of course, layered over top small beads, vibrators, and her double pronged dildo. After the door was locked, she lay her book bag on the floor and flopped her tuba case onto the sheets. Four buckles later, she removed it from its soft gray casing, and flipped it on end. The pink bubble rolled out its spout and into her waiting grip.

Cindy flexed her hand around his cramped prison, feeling the soft surface bend under her strength. He squirmed delightfully in her clutch. Laying herself down on the bed, she rolled herself onto her side, the bubble held up high near her face.

'You look so cute stuck in there. But I know a place you might look even cuter. Want me to show you?' she playfully teased. She brought the ball into her mouth, and closed her ruby lips tight around, shutting him in darkness. Her saliva greedily coated the sticky sphere, anticipating the possibility of it being sent down her awaiting throat. Cindy tossed the ball around inside her maw, testing its strength between her teeth, and ballooning it out her cheeks. Meanwhile, she continued to undress herself. She reached back and unfastened her bra straps, her perky breasts free to rest on her chest. Next, Cindy brought her knees up to her chest, squishing them against her soft pillows while her hands casually slipped her panties away from her pussy and ass, down to ankles, and then tossed them over the bottom of the bed. As she finished, she forced the ball out her mouth, allowing it roll along her chin and fall onto her torso. Glazed as it was in a layer of saliva, it glided easily until reaching her breasts, where she caught it. Nestled between both breasts, she saw its occupant with a small erection. Cindy loved the idea of teasing him for a while before he was devoured by her asshole. And so she began to work her breasts in firm circles, compressing the bubble in the center of the two large mounds. Her soft fleshy hills rubbed and toyed with the pink globe, and his small cock stiffened hard. But Cindy quickly tired of watching her breasts gleam with her saliva, freshly rubbed from the gummy ball, and so she allowed her breasts to rest, and letting the ball continue its tumble forwards onto her abdomen. It landed itself in her navel and rest patiently.

'I'm thinking that you should please my tight holes, wouldn't you agree? My ass in particular has been dying to meet you, and I don't think you should keep it waiting. Oh, and it has a tendency to get its snacks a little dirty, so don't be surprised if it gives you the same warm welcome.'

She flicked the side of the ball, watching it shoot up into the air, as her little captive flailed helplessly. Cindy rolled herself quickly onto her stomach, allowing the ball to return from its flight, only to land on the small of her back. Her arch made a perfect ridge to hold the tiny sphere. She leaned herself up into a yoga pose, hands pushing her torso upwards, and feeling the ball roll onto her ass cheeks. Holding herself in this position, she imagined him staring down at her wrinkled little asshole, hungry for his imminent devouring, only relaxing when she believed he had enjoyed a long enough view. Instead of forcing him inside, she had another method that she had always wanted to try. Reaching into her nightstand, Cindy produced a tube of stiff plastic, just over a foot long, and proceeded to coat one end in water-based lubricant. She reached the tube over her back, and parted her cheeks, allowing him a better view of the cozy little hole that intended to swallow him whole. The coated end of the tube she brought up close, twisting it against her asshole until the tight passage opened slowly. The wrinkled folds of flesh, held firm by her anal sphincter, parted and stretched around the pipe, allowing her to slide it inwards a few inches with an savage moan.

 

Left to Please by Xxana

'Mmm, much better. Now you can pretend to be Mario and go down the pipe. Make sure to squirm around in there so that I can feel you while I masturbate. You are my little ass snack now, and if you don't listen well, you may have to join my previous treats.' she cooed.

The ball was hoisted up and dropped into the top of the tube. It barely fit itself, but enough room remained that the sphere slid downwards towards her anal pit nonetheless. Cindy felt his struggles inside the ball, and the sensations reverberated down the tube and into her rectum, awaiting its meal. She wanted to rub herself so badly, but she had to wait for her asshole to complete polish off its snack first. Watching its gradual decline, she sighed with eager expectancy, smiling as his movements simultaneously teased her and sped his descent into her ass. She felt her rim twitching and writhing, applying a gentle suction to tube as she reached backwards and covered the top entrance with her palm. The bubble finally reached her doorstep, and began dilating the rim of her asshole further as it penetrated the clenched band of creamy flesh. Its progressed only slowed momentarily, until her anus had dilated sufficiently, and with a primal gasp she felt her toy inside her ass. He thrashed violently now, no longer visible between her soft cheeks, and Cindy climaxed from the incredible stimulation. Her back arched and legs cramped, her pelvis contracting in the throes of ecstasy. And as she reached orgasm, the ball was sucked through the final inches of the tube, only to wriggle its way into the depths of her agitated bowel. Cindy's palm clenched tight around the crown of the duct that had facilitated such a succulent meal. Gently she tugged it upwards, her rim woefully releasing the lower lip, sealing itself shut once more with a final 'pop'. Her asshole drizzled in a creamy layer of thick lubricant, Cindy whirled herself around, only to rest on her back once more.

Her ass landed on the wet puddle where her vagina had rested moments earlier, and she felt the shivering cold as it brushed her luscious rump. A sideways shift brought her to a more appealing position and her hand darted down to her still teeming genitalia. She rubbed her fingertips against her sex, smooth and circular motions caressing her to bliss. Cindy was already so horny, but she wanted to feel her toy firsthand, so she slipped two fingers inside of herself. Gliding into her moistened pussy, she thrust along her posterior wall, smiling as she felt the mound within her rectum bulging against her digits. She rammed against it, compressing the bulge and the boy who lay within, sealed tight inside that pink bubble within her bowel. She could feel its recoil, and slid it up and down within her rectum, knowing that it was slowly being coated in her excretions. Little by little, the pink toy would be coated brown, layer after layer. It was smothered in her mucous and the remainder of her last night's spaghetti and meatballs. With each powerful jut, she felt him shift inside, as if somehow thrashing would aid him in his plight. Instead it only sent a wave of vibration into her pelvis, nerves alight with splendid chemical conduction that drove her wild all over. She continued to mush him around as her body grew tense. He muscular colon was primed to expel its well-seasoned morsel, and with slow pulsations forced it down towards her exit. Cindy stood from her bed, snatched a matching set of clear half-spheres and squatted down next to her nightstand. Her asshole began to dilate once more, rim stretching, as the pressure of its occupant was crammed against its interior wall. Cindy could see the bleb of sticky pink forming, smeared with her shit and mucous, ready to drop out like the excrement it was. Its caged prisoner was hardly visible through the layers of thick smelly brown goo, and she didn't mind. His next stop was rather permanent, into her little globe where he would remain sealed tight. Her little ass snack would become her sex slave, left to survive inside a small plastic compartment. He would make a wonderful anal bead, she mused, or maybe she could give him to one of her band-mates as a present when she had finished with him. Or, she mused, she could try combining him with one of her other toys to make things even steamier, and likely more uncomfortable for him.

As she fantasized, his form was slowly expelled, slowly and surely reaching the maximum width of the bubble. But as the hump was reached, her asshole clamped down hard, and the bubble burst with a loud bang, and its contents plummeted out from her stretched hole, into the toy waiting below. Cindy laughed, watching him try to pull the bubble gum, now clinging to him in a tight web, off his body so he could attempt an escape. Even as he struggled, her ass continued to squeeze, and within moments, dropped the additional brown mix of slippery lubricant and slimy waste on the gum. He was forced down to the base of the sphere, and with a joyful sigh at having relieved herself onto her pet, she closed the two halves together and locked him inside. Cindy need only add one small addendum to her new sex toy for its completion. Reaching back into her drawers, she retrieved a small cap, and slid it onto the side of her newest creation. With its powerful motor, she would easily be able to enjoy the toy vibrating inside without worrying about her captive being able to move. Best of all, it would stir him in the pungent stew that her anus had prepared for him. Naturally, he was the chunk of meat, marinating inside the broth. And the whole thing was controlled remotely by her smart-phone. She almost came at the thought of turning him on during class, soft vibrations inside her pussy, or even her ass, forcing her to drip uncomfortably onto the seat and fight the urge to orgasm while all her classmates focused on the day's tired lecture. Cindy couldn't wait to test that out tomorrow. But for now, it needed a short test run.

Cindy casually tossed him within the ball, mixing it as she strode back to the bed. She sprawled herself back and placed the ball between her legs. Nestled there between her thighs, he was forced to take in the view of her pussy, still glistening from its prior indulgences. Sliding the toy in close to her vulva, she grabbed her phone and flipped open the control app. A simple tap of her thumb, and it came to life between her legs, shaking and trembling, slowly traveling inwards. He soft labia spread wide as it forced itself inside of her, powered by the tiny device. She laid her hand on the end, one finger at a time, urging her vibrator to tunnel itself forward. A few moments passed, her pussy quivered, literally, from the inside. Embraced tightly in her walls was the magnificent plaything, concealed behind her labia, her little man was gone as far as the world was concerned. Cindy sat herself up on the edge of the bed, and lithely retrieved her panties and bra, slipping her undergarments over her moist pussy. She didn't care, she was enjoying his movement too much to let such an inconvenience take her notice. Popping on a light top and setting the toy on low pulse, she strolled from the room, pelvis in bliss as she walked down to join her family for dinner. They would never know she had a shit-covered boy engulfed in her tight pussy. He would marinate in her excretions for as long as she wished, nobody would ever find him again.

End Notes:

If you enjoy the read, review and request.  I have lots of other stories that may take your fancy as well.

-Xxana

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4637