- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy the read, review and request.  I have lots of other stories that may take your fancy as well.

-Xxana

Cindy rolled onto her back, chewing away at her gum, mashing it up and down between her molars. It was already losing its strawberry flavor. Not that she couldn't fix that. She reached into her purse and plucked out another piece. She unfoiled the wrapper, parted her lips, and slowly pushed it into her mouth, still gnashing the sticky texture smothered in her oral secretions. The taste mingled instantly with the her old piece, renewing its deliciousness. She swallowed her flavored saliva down with a satisfied gulp, feeling the warm sticky fluid slip down her throat and disappear, soon to be replaced by her another. She opened her eyes the bright sunshine. Cindy lay outdoors on the bleacher, enjoying her time alone in the summer heat, a light breeze brushing against her soft blonde hair. It was refreshing, but she had to head in soon. School had ended for the day, but Cindy regularly practiced in the private music rooms after school. Usually she practiced music, but that wasn't her favorite engagement. The rooms were soundproofed after all, and as a young and supple teen, in the midst of her senior year, she often perused other, more sensual activities.

She was meeting up today with one the other seniors, a handsome saxophonist that she often practiced alongside. He was a delectable specimen, she often mused, and it was about time she showed him her enthusiastic interest. She twisted herself and sat up, looking out over the courtyard, letting the wind whisk itself along her chest, cooling her breasts and teasing her neck with its decadent touch. Cindy hadn't really thought about anything else all day. Her mind remained preoccupied on her time with her musical companion. She imagined he would be surprised at her forwardness, maybe even a little shy. But she could appreciate that; it was always more fun when they didn't see it coming. She tried to focus on the task at hand, but her mind drifted ever towards the final result. He would agree to coming home with her afterwards, and would play with her earnestly. She imagined his body, slowly passing along her vulva, teasing her to a dripping mess. His gentle touches against her breasts and her ass. His fullness inside her pussy, as he entered her female sanctum and pleasured her to climax. She moaned lustfully. Cindy knew he would fit perfectly into her every throbbing orifice.

From underneath her short skirt, Cindy felt the firsts droplets of her arousal gliding down to her ankles. They met her socks and were absorbed, the moisture pressed against her lower calf. She inhaled deeply, tingling with anticipation, and decided to not delay her fun any longer. She wandered from the bleacher, her flats plodding along the path that led to the main auditorium with quiet footfalls. Cindy continued to chew, and realized that her gum had again lost its previous succulence. Her hand dove into her purse and retrieved another piece. Just one more for good luck, she mused wistfully, that would be enough. Cindy's tongue darted out from her lips and felt the nipping breeze. After pressing the stick firmly to her moist ruby organ, she slid it slowly backwards between her lips. It was coated with her ample saliva, and then joined the wad forming inside. She passed other students as she walked, but paid them no heed. Cindy was too focused on her current task, and it promised to be a deviously satisfying experience. She reached the tall building and pulled the door open wide. As the door closed behind her, the breeze disappeared, but the growing sensation in her breasts and heart rose to an intense gallop. The practice rooms were at the end of the second hall, nestled into the depths of the auditorium's posterior face. Her steps fell quicker now, and she slipped the strap that carried her instrument off her back and shoulders, letting it rest in her grip at her side. A wonderful instrument, the tuba, useful for so much more than music.