Chocolate Heat by Xxana
Summary:

A young baker in need of a special dessert only wants to use the finest ingredients, and knows just the thing to use.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4615 Read: 33829 Published: October 17 2014 Updated: October 17 2014
Story Notes:

Please rate and review if you enjoy, I love working with user suggestions, and appreciate all the one's I've received thus far.  

If you enjoy, check out my other works.

-Xxana

1. Special Ingredients by Xxana

2. Playing with Food by Xxana

3. The Perfect Addition by Xxana

4. Things Get Steamy by Xxana

5. Down the Hatch by Xxana

Special Ingredients by Xxana

Life as a baker meant early mornings for Karin. Still, today was a bit different. Saturday meant that the shop would be closed, yet here she was, rustling through ingredients and bake-ware. The shelves were lined with cake pans and cookie sheets. The pantry had was stuffed full of flours and sugar. Yet she couldn't find exactly what she needed. The main reason she came in was to prepare a special treat for her friend Ellie. It was her birthday, and Karin knew that she had to come up with something totally unique, delicious, succulent... it had to be the perfect treat. No, a huge cake was not what she desired, Karin knew; Ellie preferred something small but packed with flavor, chocolate was her favorite. Karin had been up late last night, frantically searching online for something that met her friend's particularly high standards for baked confectioneries, and had finally decided on just the thing. It would be a birthday brownie: moist, chocolate, filled with a chewy fudge center. Of course, even that was too plain compared to what Karin had set her heart on. This would require special ingredients; all her best creations did.

Karin sampled away, testing away with fillings and batter. Nothing seemed to be working for her today. Nothing she had tried befit the ideal chewy center, no cream rich enough to make the batter tender and moist. That all changed with a knock on the door. Eric rapped away at the glass pane, closed sign barring his way. Karin looked up from her stool in the kitchen. She just glimpsed his form, standing there in the cold morning air, carrying a fresh carton of eggs and crate of butter. He looked stunning as always. Tall and rugged, with tangled brown hair, his farm-boy charms were not lost on her. Karin stood and rustled with her apron, straightening it to look her best. Hands still caked with bits of dried flour, she went to the door to greet him. He flashed a smile when she rounded the front display and began to unfasten the bolted lock.

'Boy it's cold today!' Eric offered, teeth pulled into a shivering grin, 'But I brought a few things over like you asked. Hope I got everything you needed.'

Karin eyed him longingly. Would that be enough? She tossed the idea in her mind. It might work, and she was running low on time. This would have to do, she mused silently, the finished product would be wonderfully delicious.

Eric wrestled the load in his arms, trying to maintain his balance. It wasn't the weight, he was plenty strong from long hours at the ranch, but it was an awkward load. When Karin opened the door, his muscles relaxed, and he strolled inside. She held the door, allowing him to pass the front display in hurried steps, and round the corner into the kitchen and towards the main fridge. Setting his burden down with a heavy grunt, he stood up straight and turned back to Karin. He couldn't help but stare, just a little. She was petite, sure, but those breasts made up for it entirely. Whatever combination of European genes that had led to her possession of such incredible inviting hills that adorned her chest were nothing less than a godsend. Eric knew better than to gawk, but he found it surprisingly easy to stay focus on her eyes and to still admire the tops of her cleavage in the periphery, practically busting forth through her low chest height apron. Hair done up into a pony-tail, she was still a pretty sight. One of these days he wanted to ask her out for coffee, or to see the ranch, or even to bake with her in the shop. Eric knew she was interested, he just never seemed to muster enough courage, and the farm work kept him occupied most days. But this was his one and only delivery today. He might as well give it a shot.

'Karin, I umm, well...' he paused momentarily, collecting his thoughts slowly, 'I wanted to ask you if you might want to grab a bite to eat or a coffee or something. Or maybe you could teach me to bake, I don't know. I guess I'm just hoping you might like to do something together, you know, just the two of us.' Bah! That was awful! It sounded so much better in his head, he turned his head away sullenly.

'I'd love to bake with you Eric. In fact, I was just getting started on a special surprise gift for my friend Ellie, and as luck would have it, I could really use the company.'

Eric couldn't believe his luck. He beamed. He was going to spend the entire morning with an amazing girl, and her amazing body. Guess it was worth the embarrassment after all. He sighed triumphantly, and turned to grab an apron from the rack.

'So what are we making?' he asked.

'With your help? Something delicious.'

 

Playing with Food by Xxana

Karin finished laying out everything she thought she would need. Dry ingredients lay mixed in a large stainless steel bowl, a white concoction of floury components. Off to her left, in a tall glass bowl, were the wet ones. There was only one thing left, some dairy. Cream just didn't seem thick or rich enough, even if it was from one of the best dairy farms in town. She turned to Eric, dusted in flour and patting his apron. She wanted to try using her own milk; silky and sweet, it would be a heavenly finish for the batter. Still, the only way to draw from her generous stores would be to become aroused. Once her nipples were tantalizingly firm and her breasts engorged, then she could drain some of the luscious fluid and infuse it into the batter.

'Eric, I need to ask you something, and it may seem a bit weird. I wanted to try using my own milk for this, and well, I was hoping that you could help with these last ingredients.' His jaw nearly dropped, and his eyes darted from her bosom to her face. It was just the response she hoped for. Karin reached around her back, unfastening her apron from around her spine, and tossed it back onto the shelf. He threw off his apron and shirt together, leaving them in a heap, and revealing his muscled chest and abdomen. He looked delicious, all by himself, but Karin knew she couldn't be selfish, today at least. It was her friend's birthday, after all, and if anyone deserved such a treat, today it would be Ellie. She licked her lips excitedly. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy him for a while of course. So Karin decided the brownie would wait until she had her fill. He was already unbuttoning his blue jeans as she began to wrestle off her top, freeing her torso from its shelter, and displaying her ample bosom to her ravenous partner. His eyes were alight, and even before he stripped of his boxers, his erection stood out like a pillar. She unclasped her bra and hung it beside her apron, before turning back to face him. His cock throbbed visibly, his desire plain on his face. She brought her hands up to her chest, and taking a single fingernail, stroked it along the underside of her left breast. Her fingernail dug deep enough to leave a thin red mark along her creamy flesh.

'Get in there stud!' she teased, bouncing her chest mere steps from his face. Eric couldn't help himself. This was happening so fast. Where did this crazy temptress come from? He cast out the thought and approached her inviting figure. He loved her forwardness, her passion, and it was all so spontaneous. Somehow, standing there with her bare torso staring him down, she looked all the more beautiful. Eric looked into her eyes and bent down, kissing her passionately. As their lips touched, she reached a hand to touch his hip, and it slid slowly down his thigh. The soft, teasing touch incited his lust even further. He brought his hands up to her face, and nestled his fingers in her hair, drawing her in as their lips held close. After a brief pause, she twisted her neck, ever so slightly, causing his lips to shift downwards to her jaw, then to her neck. He suckled gently, slowly working his way down to her collarbone. Karin brought a hand upwards and onto his head, pressing down playfully. Eric responded to her command, slowly guiding his tongue over her clavicle, and towards her midline. He drifted down her sternum, coating her skin slowly in his warm saliva. And when he neared her bosom, she thrust herself onto her tiptoes, his face coming in to meet her soft pillows with an abrupt push. His chin buried itself into her cleavage, he parted his lips to kiss her bountiful flesh. She turned slowly, guiding his open mouth over to her left nipple, and popped it inside.

'Suck it gently, use your teeth a little. Mmm, that's perfect.' she moaned between heavy gasps. Eric felt her nipple stiffen as his tongue flicked against it with rapid intent. What a woman. He took in a small bite of her fat, and sucked harder, while his opposite hand reach up to caress the side of her right mound. She still held his hair tight, rewarding him with a spirited tug every time he bit down softly. He could feel his own arousal, but paid little attention. Her voluminous bosom was irresistible, and her playful dominance only spurred him further. Eric released and turned swiftly, bringing his tongue in again to center on her opposing breast. He bit down hard.

 

The Perfect Addition by Xxana

Karin gasped. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside her pussy. It was waiting so patiently for his touch, sopping moisture drizzling down her inner thighs. Her breasts felt swollen. It was a wicked mixture of her intense arousal and his tender manipulation that brought her nipples to form tenuous spires dotting the summit of her bosom. With an animated moan, she felt the beginnings of flow begin to fill her chest. A warm running sensation that pulsated inside, engorging her breasts to seemingly bursting. Without hesitation, it rushed to his inhaling lips, squirting outwards into his lips as they surrounded her teat. Karin drew him off of her, his lips dripping with the soft white mixture, riding slowly down his chin to drip to the floor.

'I need you to milk me Eric. I need enough to fill the 2 cups. And don't think you are off the hook, I want you to fuck me with your other hand.' He nodded, a focused look of pleasure on his brow. Eric took the bowl and placed it close to her chest, cupping her breasts inside the wide rim. With knowing hands, he brushed one palm along the top side of her breasts in a stroking motion, before bringing his fingertips down to encircle her nipple. Her hardened nipple poised inside his firm grip, he began to tug forwards on her breast. Thick squirts of milk splashed outwards and into the bowl. His opposite hand slowly crept along her buttock before circling around her thighs. Karin felt his touch against her wet thigh, wiping off the moisture as it coasted upwards to her pussy. She felt his rugged skin against her vulva, fingers that dragged themselves gradually along her labia towards her clit before circling her hood to double back towards her perineum. Intense shocks lit up her pelvis, driving their way up her spine. Her body quivered as she felt her bosom shudder with renewed flow. Below her gaze, the bowl filled rapidly, more than enough already accumulated for her baking needs. His hands showed no intent of ending their labors, however, and she didn't want him to stop. Without warning, two fingers thrust inside her walls, caressing her inner walls with their coarse texture. Swift and thorough, he explored her genitalia as she poured herself into the awaiting container. Her body was a chalice to be filled, to pour, to be held in his steady grip.

Eric dashed his fingers inwards and out. His opposite hand slowly milking her generous flow into the bowl. Her felt her stream as it traversed her bosom to exit her nipples. His technique was flawless, despite his complete enrapture by her marvelous body.

'Eric, I want to come, I'm going to come. I want you to get down under me and let it coat you.' she stated through ragged breaths. Eric liberated her nipples from his grip, and lowered himself down to his knees. Sliding forwards, he brought himself to rest underneath her vagina. Looking up, he watched as his index advanced between her labial folds, fading into her sopping embrace and gliding upwards to stroke her slippery walls. Without hesitation, he began to push harder, quickening his pace. Bringing his face closer, Eric brought his tongue in close. Her scent pierced his nostrils, warm and sweet, slightly acrid, he let his tongue take in the flavor. She shivered above him as his rounded tongue engaged her lower vulva. He tasted her skin, completely doused with her personal aroma, twisted himself between her folds, finally resting his tongue on the anterior of her vagina. He thrust inside while his ruby organ fondled her clitoral hood, tempting the small bead to escape its hood. This woman was incredulous. Dominant, sexy, a demanding enigma. He sealed his lips around her tiny clitoris and prodded slowly. Her body writhed above him, her hand still engaged in his hair, ensuring swift feedback with every caress of her genitals. He felt his cock resting on the floor below, slow ejaculate dripping from its tip onto the cold laminate. Eric wanted to take her completely, replace his fingers with his shaft. To feel his head set deep inside her succulent vagina, to fuck her senseless. As if sensing his excitement, she began to spasm violently above. Her body twitched and clenched, a swift torrent of female ejaculate spewing forth onto his face. It flooded his hair and drenched his skin. Each splash coating his body further. He smelled of her pungent secretions, and he loved it. His body felt strange, ecstatic, seeming floating, but somehow different. Painted from head to toe with her juices, he watched as the labial folds above him grew. His head descended past her knees, her calves, her ankles, until finally he staring twixt the cavernous limbs of a giantess. Eric looked around, his vision obscured by a haze of her recent concoction spread over his face. He stood inches from the floor, in a puddle of the steamy fluid. And then a hand grabbed him, encircling his body and drawing him into the air.

Things Get Steamy by Xxana

'Well don't you look darling.' Karin taunted the little boy inside her grip. 'I may have forgot to mention, while we were having fun; I was thinking you would make the perfect chewy center for our brownie. I hope you don't mind.'

He pushed against her palm, but Karin knew he wouldn't escape. She wasn't done with him, not by any means. Intending to enjoy him squirming inside her pussy, she knew teasing him would ensure he pleasure her thoroughly. He would still end up inside the filling, coated in fudge, gliding down her friend's throat in a mixture of saliva and gooey brownie, but that would wait until the afternoon. Karin knew he would be too large at this size. He would need to be drenched just a little longer within her vagina to ensure an appropriate fit prior to his addition to the brownie pan. Bracing herself against the counter, she lifted one leg to rest on the stool. His thrashing only incited her further, and she casually moved her hand along his body to grip his legs. Without warning, she dove him between her legs and submersed him within herself. Head tilted back, another moan escaped her lips as he struggled within her. The motions of his hands and body attacking her smooth walls spurred her passion. She felt him slide headlong into her fornix, wrapping around her cervix before withdrawing. Thrusting in again, along her anterior wall until he was mushed again into the depths of her pussy. Each time he entered, he slid easier, every inch of his tiny form polished with her creamy lubrication. He began to shrink once more. Karin slid his legs down her fingers, past the knuckle, unto he was entirely clutched within her pincer grip. She could no longer feel him arousing her walls, his body was simply too small for her pleasure. Foregoing additional suspense, Karin dropped him into a bowl of toasty melted fudge and began to mix with her spatula. His body was engulfed by the immersing brown swamp with a few quick twists, and she let him settle under its weight while she finished the main batter.

Her copious milk filled the bowl in front of her. It was still warm, a faint smell wafting from its surface. Karin measured out a full cup and poured it to mingle with the dry ingredients. Turning on the mixer, she began to blend, slowly adding in liquid chocolate, vanilla, butter and eggs. The batter bubbled gently, now a creamy fusion of fine flavor resting in whirls within the glass mixing bowl. She poured it into the small brownie tin, filling it to a half-inch from the top, and turned her gaze to the wiggling fudge coated boy in the next bowl. She laughed devilishly. If he struggled enough, he would make the brownie even more fluffy. Karin decided to entice him a little more.

'I hope you are enjoying yourself Eric. I loved having you wiggling inside me, and I bet Ellie is going to love you wiggling down her throat. You look so cute all coated in thick fudge, and just think, in a day or so you'll come out looking pretty similar. That is, once Ellie is finished with you.' His writhing renewed, she lifted his container over the tin and upended it. With a satisfying plop, she watched Eric drop into the batter and sink below the surface. The oven already pre-heated, she lowered the door and was greeted with a blast of scalding air. Karin placed the tin onto the middle rack and with a quick flip, sealed the oven door shut.

Eric could hardly move beneath the surface of the batter. It was thick and hot, and it was difficult to breathe. He tasted the gooey chocolate on his lips. It filled his mouth and nostrils. Pressing hard with his legs, he managed to ascend slowly to the surface. The surrounding air burned his lungs to inhale. Floating momentarily on the dark surface, he tried to glance around; it was dark, save a small window a foot to his left. A light switched on and the room was illuminated. A metal rack rest above him, and several small vents lined the walls of the black room. Small bits of crusted old cake were stuck to the wire grates, and in small black patches along the sides. Eric tried to move for the side of the pan, but the thick muck slowed him. Reaching the edge he slowly managed to bring an arm up to grip the side, but as he tried to grasp it, the scorching metal surface seared him. With a cry, he leaped backwards from the shocking heat. The constricting fluid didn't allow him to travel far, and he landed on his back, returned to the center of the bubbling batter. Unable to support himself, Eric felt the heavy brown paste shift below him, parting slowly to allow his descent. With a slow, drawn-out slurp, he was sucked down under the surface and into the mixture. A small bubble formed above him, heralding his complete burial with an audible pop as the light above faded from his view.

Within moments, Eric couldn't move. The liquid was so hot, and so dense. It hardened around him slowly, save the globs of fudge that layered his body from head to toe. He couldn't thrash any longer, confined tightly under the spongy layers above and below. The fudge allowed him minimal space, and he lay there, sealed tight within the chocolate prison. He heard a muffled bell go off, vibrating the entire brownie around him. Shortly afterwards, the pan lurched, and he realized he was being removed from the blazing oven. The movement only lasted a short while, the pan laid to rest somewhere cool. Eric felt the heat slowly dissipate, but the batter around him only solidified further. It crumbled slightly as he scratched along it, pieces that mixed into the fudge that surrounded him. His success was short-lived, and soon he could hardly abrade the toughened surface. He tried to call out, he tried to smash his fists against the walls, he tried to kick, but it would not budge.

Down the Hatch by Xxana

Karin waited patiently for the brownie to cool. It smelled heavenly, and she hoped it had a taste and texture to match. Ellie was going to love it. Minutes passed while she prepared a wrapped dish to place her masterpiece inside. Her thoughts turned to Eric, she hoped he enjoyed being Ellie's snack, not that he had much say in the matter. Either way, he would be headed for the girl's stomach alongside the remaining brownie soon. With a metal spatula, Karin began to loosen the dish from its tin, now significantly cooler to the touch. It glided out easily onto a small white plate, and Karin carried this over to the main bench. She reached for some additional chocolate topping and some crushed pecans with caramel. After strewing the nuts alongside thin strips of caramel, Karin wiped her hands along her re-donned apron, leaving small streaks on its surface. She looked down at the brownie, it was finished, and she bet it was delectable. Smiling to herself, she slid the perfected treat into the small boxing that she would give to Ellie. Wrapping a small red bow around the top in ribbon, she pinned a card to the top and headed out the main doors. She promised to meet Ellie in 15 minutes for coffee at a small cafe a few blocks away. So without a thought for her tiny captive, she popped the box into her purse, locked the door, and began strolling down the sidewalk. Minutes later she arrived at corner shop, with outdoor tables scattered along a bridging street patio. Passing through a small gate, Karin spotted Ellie in her telltale pink scarf having just sat down at a table for two. She glided past a few morning patrons to slide down into the seat across from her friend.

'Hey Karin! You look beat, long night?' asked Ellie.

'Haha, you might say that. Happy Birthday by the way!' she responded.

'Thanks, and thanks for bringing me out for coffee. I was hoping we'd get to hang out today, but I wasn't sure if you would be working or not.'

'Don't worry about it, I made time. Oooh! And I brought you a little present. Fresh from the oven. I hope you like it. Karin reached into her purse and removed the small box, placing it down on the table in front of her companion. Ellie's eyes sparkled with delight as she tugged at the ribbon and removed the lid.

'Oh man, it looks awesome! Did you make it yourself? I mean, of course you did. I really like the pecans, nice touch. Thanks Karin, it looks great.'

'You're very welcome. Did you happen to order us some lattes? I could use the caffeine.' Before she could respond, a young waitress stopped alongside the table and perched two cups down in front of the girls. Small leaf-like designs were carved with foam into the surface of the warm mugs. Ellie lifted her drink and took a small sip, foam coating her lips as she swallowed it down.

'Alright, lets try it. I'm excited!' Karin watched as Ellie brought the brownie to her lips. Down you go, Eric, she mused, have fun.

 

Eric felt a shift. He had heard voices but couldn't make out the words. Female voices, two of them, but he wasn't sure who they belonged to. As he drew upwards, Eric tried to kick against the stiff layers above, but to no avail. His jerking movements continued to coat him in the creamy fudge that surrounded him. The brownie shook wildly, a loud scraping audible behind him. He felt as a chunk broke off the edge nearby, followed by loud crunching. Still unable to see the outside, he thrashed madly, hoping to break off another piece. He heard a loud 'mmm' vibrating the entire dessert. Suddenly, Eric realized where he was, but his attempt to cry out was met with a mouthful of fudge. He choked and gasped, desperately rolling within the tight confines, trying to wriggle out. Moisture slowly dripped into the tight center, mixing with the fudge as it percolated in from all sides. A set of white teeth dropped down below his feet, separating the lower portion of the brownie. Eric was tossed forwards and landed with a thud on a soft pad. The surrounding batter was scraped away by her teeth, leaving him to fall onto her withdrawn tongue. It toyed around him, cleaning off the fudge and drenching him in saliva. Eric crawled toward the entrance, watching her teeth as they were illuminated by opening and closing of two gigantic lips. Her tongue playfully continued to sneak off the remaining bits of fudge. As he reached the white chewing gates in front of him, Eric stumbled backwards. The entire chamber tilted back, casting him down, over her tongue, and directly into a mashed pile of chocolate and saliva. Chunks of various size crowded him within the thick fluid, her uvula wagging overhead. He glanced to her lips far above, watching as they closed tight. Shut in darkness, he was pulled back, compressed into a wad of soft brown batter, and without warning, dropped into the tube below.

 

Ellie popped the last piece into her mouth.

'Man, this is really good.' she exclaimed, mouth still full of dessert, 'What did you put in there? That chewy fudge was great, its like I can feel it sliding down my throat. You are quite the chef Karin. Mmhm!' She swallowed the last morsel as she finished speaking. Karin watched the last piece descend, chasing the previous two bites down Ellie's throat before dropping down into her abdomen. She smiled.

'I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to make you something extra special, so I added some of my best ingredients.'

'It's soooo good! I swear I can feel it in my tummy; my stomach must really enjoy it. Thanks again.' She washed the remaining bits down with another drink of latte.

'But I have to run, I'll catch you at the bakery on Monday, k? Maybe make me another one if you have time, I could eat those all day.' Ellie stood up as she took the last sip of her drink. Karin rested back into her chair and enjoyed her's slowly. What an excellent morning, she mused. Laying back, she turned to face the sun, shutting her eyes as she imagined the little snack in Ellie's soft belly. Basking in the warm light, she dozed off amidst her daydream

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the read, review if you'd like.  I love working with user suggestions, and appreciate all the one's I've received thus far.  

If you enjoyed it, check out my other works.

-Xxana

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4639