The Temple of Megalympia by GiantBean
Summary: In the fantasy world of Megalympia, mortals are ruled by their surpreme and powerful deities of Giants and Giantesses. The mega deities regulate all punishments for those who do wrong amongst the mortals, or sin. By punishing such mortals, the deities summon the mortals to send the sinners along the extensive walk known as the "Path of Regret" to their temple at the highest peak in the world... The Throat of Megalympia. There, such mortals will meet the face of their mega deities, and truly understand the Temple of Megalympia.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Furry, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Scat, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7395 Read: 26411 Published: December 28 2014 Updated: February 19 2015
Story Notes:
WARNING: This story includes textual evidence of a MALE GIANT. If one does not find interest in this, I advise not reading. If one does, this story is for you! Thanks.
__________________________________________________________

1. Chapter 1: The Path of Regret by GiantBean

2. Chapter 2: The Throat of Megalympia by GiantBean

3. Chapter 3: In the Hands of a Giantess by GiantBean

4. Chapter 4: Fee Fi Fo FUM by GiantBean

Chapter 1: The Path of Regret by GiantBean
The golden sun set low as the night crept upon the quiet town of Borah. The only sounds to be heard were the rattling of many chains and the deep moaning of tiredness and regret among the people. A low whispering wind swept down below the steep mountain side. The chained people are sinners of the world of Megalympia. They make up some of the world's worst criminals: murderers, rapists, child molesters, and questioning the authority of the deities. All of them being taken to the town prison to wait.
The officer stops the chain gang with a sign of a halt with his left hand; painted slightly with the grease of the chain he was pulling. He wraps the chain around the wooden, splintery post outside of the petite prison where the other criminals are waiting. The officer knocks three times on the old wooden door,
"Knock, knock, knock"
A husky guard slides open the small iron door to check who has come. As soon as he sees the officer, he asks,"Is that the last of them?"
"Aye, it is. Now all to do is wait for the sign, bring the rest out here."
The husky man did as he was asked, and brought out four more chain gangs, totaling at thirty men and women. All of them sinners of their world. "Should be getting about that time..." Said the officer. All of a sudden a heavy gust of wind consumed the whispering breeze and a white, illuminating light shot far into the now starry sky between both moons; Alatar and Ogestra. "Aha, it's time," the officer announced to the now wide-eyed prisoners that were building up a sense of fear in their guts.
"Listen here you lousy scum! You are now hereby the slaves of our deities. For your actions of crime upon our world, you are sentenced to the temple of our deities just as every other criminal, to worship them and serve them as they please! So, with out further due, we are off to the Temple of Megalympia!"
The official turned around and took the chain off the post and positioned four guards to carry the other chains. Five more guards were following behind. Now, in the early time of the night, many feet were trudging up the inclined path as they made their way from the town of Borah; slowly fading away as they walked and walked onto the beginning of the Path of Regret...
The long walk was exhausting for the mortals, for they were getting fatigued. The wind was getting stronger, heavily blowing debris of dirt and leaves into their faces. Its forceful gusts pushing against them making their hike a greater challenge. The leaves were massive, none like those of below the mountain. The trees were getting larger and larger as they went further and further up. They were reaching hundreds of feet into the air now, and gradually getting larger. The giant evergreens were swaying back and forth in the dark night making loud noises as the wind swayed them, and pinecones the size of hay bales were crashing onto the ground. The sounds of the great mountain were beautiful. Its grand size and silent noises of nothing, but heavy wind created an eerie, yet beautiful environment. The chattering of chains could barely be heard as the heavy wind roared louder and louder.
No one ever speaks among the Path of Regret, for the mortals consider it a moment of silence for them to give their last prayers to their deities. Prayers that their deities will have mercy on their souls. It is set in stone however, once one enters the temple, one will never come back. The soft breathing of mumbles are being made for the whole trip. The criminal mortals hoping their prayers will be at least slightly taken into consideration. All the people's feet were aching as the top seemed to be getting closer. Temperatures were colder, but not freezing. The wind was the strongest it had been yet. And the trees... The tops aren't even in sight. These trees were now thousands of feet in the air, penetrating the high night sky, surprisingly not touching the moons. The road had become wider, hundreds of feet wider as they come to what seemed to be the last incline. The mortals felt very small as they got to this point. The road went from being only eight feet wide to hundreds and hundreds of feet wide. The trees were the largest things they had ever seen, only seeing the bases of them and that was all. Small rocks along the path were now boulders that were extremely titanic. No matter how intimidating it seemed, they still were forced to move on as the officer and the guards tugged the chains. The group is fully sweating, the chains are squeaking loudly, for all the grease is gone. Sweat, blood, and dirt drip and blow off the panting people as they reach the very top over the last incline where a gigantic blast of wind blows them completely clean. The forceful wind caused all the mortals to look down and try to keep their balance, and as they slowly pull their heads back up... behold; a gargantuan golden gate...
Chapter 2: The Throat of Megalympia by GiantBean
The wide arch of the colossal golden gate stretched high into the atmosphere above the mortals as they gazed at its size and beauty in awe. The group proceeded until they finally met the entrance to the gate; the end to their long and tiring voyage. As soon as they met the entrance, it started to open. The officer pulled the chain with a tug, forcing the prisoners out of their sense of opposition to enter, for they are petrified for what lies ahead.
The mortals entered through the titanic gate as is started to close behind them. They walked along the road which was now solid white marble, leading to a building that was the same size as a town house in Borah. The building had one door and there was a sign on the inside of the window that read, "Enter, or meet your fate..."
The officer informed the guards that their duty had been complete and that they should now enter the building if they wanted to get back home. So, without further ado, the officer and the nine guards forced all of the prisoners inside the giant cage beside the small, gold trimmed building. Well, small for a giant or giantess...
The officer locked the lock on the door of the massive cage, and turned around. Then with the guards, entered the safe building. Once they entered there were large tunnels and what seemed to be massive slides leading down each one. Each man observed each sign above each tunnel to find which one led to Borah. The tunnel in the middle of the building had a sign above it that read, "To Borah." The ten men all stepped up to the beginning of the one of the six tunnels to prepare themselves for the slide through the mountain. First, the officer activated a lever by the tunnel where a sign read, "To ready the hatch..." They were just about to all jump down the drop to begin their slide back home when all of a sudden, a loud, sweet, and lustful voice of a woman spoke out of nowhere...
"Ahh... Thank you for your kind service, mortals... You all are well appreciated by your deities... And you all "should" be rewarded... However, little ones... You know the legend has it... Whoever "enters" The Throat of Megalympia... Never returns..."
All of a sudden the men panicked as they heard a loud metal on metal striking sound. All ten men whipped around to see that they had been trapped; isolated from freedom... Many golden bars had pierced the white marble ceiling, placing the men in a imprisoned position with only one way out...
"Mmm... Hahahaha... Oh, if only you had been a little wiser and listened closely to the "rumors" you had heard... Hahaha... You pesky mortals weren't supposed to enter the gate! Haha! For it is enchanted that no one will ever go back through the other way... Even if your tiny, worthless little bodies beat the gate to close... Hahaha... Too bad for your misunderstandings... They costed all of you your fates... Hah! Should have followed directions... Now, proceed through your only exit down the tunnel and meet your deity... Mmm... Hahahaha" The booming and sexually aroused voice faded away as the men were terrified for their lives for what was to come... "What can we do?! What is going to happen?! Why did this trickery have to be?!" All of these questions were racing through the minds of the ten men... All of them panicking trying to find a way out...
"There's no use men... We made our foolish mistake... And now we must pay the punishment to our deities..." Spoke the officer.
"NO! This can't be! We did our duty! Why were we tricked?!"said a guard.
"Our deities want smart minds, mate... Only those who obey correctly are rewarded with a safe trip home and the riches of gold... We were blinded by the greed of our reward and observing the gargantuan Temple of Megalympia... Something no one has laid eyes on before... There was our mistake... greed," replied the officer. The guards stood in silence and lowered their heads in shame. Ten men... And not one had realized what the legend truly beheld.
All ten men stood in sorrow and regret. None of them had anything else to say, for they knew that this was where they would meet their fates... "We must go now," said the officer.
"Are you mad?! I want to live as long as I have left, the deities can come for me!" Said a guard patting his dirty hands against his chest.
"I agree! Curse you divines! You are no deities of mine!" Bellowed another guard, waving a fist in the air.
The officer looked at them in disgust as all of the guards agreed with each other, refusing to follow the officer.
"Fine! Disobey your divine again, and she will not be pleased..." Said the officer as he slowly walked to the edge of the drop. He took a long look down the tunnel as he was ready to meet his fate in the hands of his supreme deity. Without taking any second guesses, the officer of Borah took a long leap; his sweaty gladiator sandals pressing hard against the edge of the landing; his bare feet sliding slightly within them. He soared through the air as he landed on the tube of the tunnel, starting to build up speed as he is sliding faster and faster as his deity awaits...
The tunnel is pitch black dark and massive as he could assume. The velocity the officer was traveling at was immensely intense with his whole body being blown by an incredible force of air from his speed. There were no turns or curves along this tunnel, so it seemed like a one-way trip to the end. The officer noticed a light, a far distance away, but it was there. He was sure. His heart is pounding now. He can feel the torrents of blood inside his veins through his entire body... Nervous for what he would discover... He's sweating like a hog now, more terrified than he has ever been in his entire life... Horrified by the possible fates he could encounter... The light gets brighter, illuminating the tunnel more and more with every foot he travels down... His eyes widen...his heart is pounding harder like a battle drum... the salty sweat has drenched his body... The sweat from his head flows down and burns his eyes... there are butterflies in his stomach and a ball in his throat... The light... It becomes brighter, brighter, brighter... The officer's heart beats harder, harder, harder... He can see the exit, he clearly makes out a tannish color... Now only twenty feet away from the exit of the tunnel which is clearly visible... His body is now completely throbbing and petrified as he makes out what awaits for his arrival; a gigantic open hand...



End Notes:
Chapter three coming as soon as possible... Stay tuned!
Chapter 3: In the Hands of a Giantess by GiantBean
The prisoners waited anxiously, isolated from the outside world in their large and dark cage of a prison cell. Their hearts were beating rapidly. Their sweat pouring down their bodies from the paranoia. They knew any moment now that they would be taken away and live in the fear of the total control of their deities. The mortals walked around throughout the giant cage. It seemed to them now the only purpose in life now was to wait, wait, wait. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. All they could do was wait. Unfortunately enough for them, THIS wait, was not going to be worth it…
The mortal prisoners shared their last moment of silence together when all of a sudden they heard a monstrous noise. It kept getting louder and louder hurting their tiny ears as the sound progressed. “Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!...” The deafening noise followed a rhythm as it got louder and louder… closer and closer… Finally they heard one last final “boom” of a noise and it was silent again. This last one was the loudest yet, like whatever was making that noise was very… very… close… All of a sudden the prisoners felt the prison lift from the ground unable to see from the inside what exactly was happening. Then the noise returned, “Boom!... Boom!...Boom!.... Boom!...” The cage shakes with every booming sound. The prisoners are struggling to maintain their balance. The “booming” sound and shaking continues until they are finally placed back on the ground or either some surface. Another silence crawls upon the prisoners. They all look around at each other, terrified of what’s outside their prison cage which now seems to be a sanctuary, protecting them from what is on the other side of those walls. They share the intense silence once more. Then, a loosening of a bolt sound comes from the top of cage, and the hatch door on the top of the prison opens slowly, allowing bright light to slowly squeeze in. All of the prisoners look up; petrified from curiosity. There is nothing there. A bright sky is all they see. Confused they all look back down and look at each other, shrugging shoulders. A female prisoner looks at a middle aged male prisoner to speak to him, but before she gets her voice out, quicker than a bolt of lightning, a giant hand swoops down like an eagle catching its prey, and snatches the male prisoner and quickly lifts him from the cage and out of sight. The prisoners start panicking. They’re scared for their lives as they start screaming and running around, scrambling in order to avoid the hand if it comes back. Unfortunately for them, it does. However this time it enters more slowly. The giant hand is massive. It looks smooth and has white french-tipped finger nail polish. They knew without a doubt, this was a Giantess…
The Giantess teased her fingers around inside the prison with the tiny mortals running around screaming about. She corners a few of them inside the cage and quickly grabs them in her hand and lifts them out as well. This time she caught four tiny mortals. The prisoners are still scrambling around when all of a sudden they saw the hatch door on top close and then lock. They all settled down and took deep breathes in relief. They were safe. For now…
The five prisoners tumbled around in the massive hand of the Giantess as she walked. They could hear her stomach rumbling and growling. “Mmm… looks like someone is hungry… I can only imagine how good one of you will taste… hahaha…” The five tiny mortals were horrified now. They knew they were being sent to serve their deities, but they didn’t know that being eaten was going to be a way of serving. Finally the Giantess stopped and and opened her hand. The prisoners saw a giant room that was like a whole world to them. There was a giant bed, solid white marble flooring, and large rugs here and there. They were in awe of the beauty of the Giantess’s room. “What do you tinies think? Your Giantess lives very nicely huh? Haha,” said the Giantess. The prisoners just turned around and looked at her in awe as well. She is so massive. She has long dark brown hair with dark brown eyes, and a large beautiful smile with large pearl white teeth. She was completely naked other than the jewelry she was wearing. She has large giant pearl earrings, a gold and pearl belly button ring, a ring on her right hand, a gold anklet on her right foot, and a toe ring made of giant gems on her left foot. She is truly a deity and a very beautiful one at that. The mortals were stunned in awe of her beauty, yet terrified of her power and size as well. “Let’s go over here, shall we?” said the Giantess as she walked towards her bed. She sat on the bed at first and the shifted her feet behind her and laid down on her belly. “Ahh…” she said comfortably, “Now I can relax with my new company!” The prisoners were still petrified and speechless. The Giantess smiled at them in admiration. “Not much for talking huh? Haha, you’re all scared huh?” she said with still no reply. “Ahem! Well, you all shouldn’t be too scared. After all, you are in the hands of a beautiful Giantess.” She said as she smiled at them. Still there was no sound from the tiny group. “Well then,” the Giantess thought to herself, “Guess I’ll have to snap them out of this…” Still smiling she sits up and pulls her feet forward from beneath her. She’s sitting now with her feet together in front of her and her knees raised high. Her feet were positioned right in front of the tinies. Her toenails had the same polish as her fingernails; white french tips. “Okay my tiny friends, I would like for you to worship my feet. Not only do they ache sometimes and need some light rubbing, but I adore my feet and love the pleasure I get from them being worshiped.” Said the Giantess as she smiles at them again. The tinies snap out of their gaze and approach her feet. Her feet are so huge compared to them. They felt so small as they started to rub them and kiss them softly. The prisoners realized this wasn’t so bad. Her feet were gorgeous and didn’t smell at all. They actually have a pleasant smell of flowers and sweet pollen. One man is very much enjoying worshiping his Giantess, for he does love feet. He starts licking and kissing her soft feet and even gets naked and starts rubbing his body against them. “Mhmm…” the Giantess moaned in pleasure, “That feels amazing… Oh yeah…” The Giantess is now feeling turned on and lustful as she is being worshiped. Now that she is becoming sexually aroused, this will cause her usually generous and kind emotions to change into more assertive and careless…
After a while of having her feet worshiped, the Giantess is ready to move on. “Okay, you all can stop now… Mmm… Oh yeah, that felt so good,” she says with lust. She then puts the bottoms of her feet together to trap the group in a circle. Biting her lip she says, “You know…all of this pleasure makes me a little hungry… I could go for a little… snack. Haha…” The tiny mortals look at one another and start shoving each other forward. The smallest of the group is a young adult who the rest had pushed all the way to the front falling down to his knees from the push. The group chose for her. “Hah! You all are so cute!” she smiles and giggles “But I’m afraid I choose what I want to eat…” She reaches her massive hand forward towards them. The small young mortal on his knees is terrified. He knows for sure he is about to be eaten. Devoured; gone forever… The Giantess puts her hand right over him and taps him with a finger as she laughs softly with a little giggle. She doesn’t grab him and she reaches past him for the man in the very back, who happened to be the largest one there. The runt of the group sighs in relief. “Mmm… hello there big guy… haha…” she teases. The large mortal is terrified and fully afraid now for he was the one that caused the runt to fall and get hurt, and he realizes he does look more appealing to eat than the rest of the group. She grabs him with two fingers and lifts him off his feet. She pulls him closer and closer. She lets him drag against her smooth body. She drags him along her massive and soft leg as she slowly leans back and lies on her back on the bed. She pulls him past her leg slowly and now he can see her massive vagina. It is completely shaved and looks so perfect. However it does look slightly loose and not virgin as if a giant cock has had its way with it before. The Giantess pulls him closer and closer and she goes very slow over her belly. He can hear the monstrous growling of her hungry stomach…
The Giantess holds him above her face now. She licks her soft lips as her mouth begins to salivate rapidly. Her stomach growls loudly again, demanding the tiny man. He’s horrified now, his heart is beating faster and he’s soaked in his own sweat. The tyranny in her eyes is sinister. Her dark brown eyes glare at her prey as she knows her sure chance of a sure meal... The Giantess's stomach growls louder and the stirring of the acid is making bubble-like sounds. Her heart is beating like a giant drum. Her massive vagina begins to ooze with her sexual juices. She can't take it any longer... She licks her lips one last time, "Mmmm..." She opens her mouth wide and allows her breath to escape and blow against the tiny man. The Giantess rubs her belly with her other hand and feels the churning from the outside. Slowly she lowers the tiny into her cavernous and carnivorous mouth, screaming the whole way down. She tilts her head back further and she lets go of him. The tiny tumbles onto her giant tongue. The saliva builds on his body as he tumbles. The smell of her mouth is surprisingly pleasant and not gross or badly odored. He looks up and all he can see is the opening of her mouth and the massive and destructive teeth of the Giantess as he slides down slowly... The Giantess is in full pleasure and happy her belly is about to be satisfied from the comfort of a tiny mortal, to violently tear apart. She slowly closes her mouth and can feel him squirming around, helplessly trying to save himself. She teases him with her tongue and teeth trying not to squish him. The sweat on his body is making her tastebuds rage. She savors his flavor for as long as she can until... "I don't wanna chew you up and pieces of you be stuck in my teeth," she said with a semi full mouth, "I want ALL of your body to be instantly digested inside me, giving me all of your nutritions now, serving your Giantess... Mmm... Yummy for my tummy little man... Are you ready? Because I am... It's time to consume my prey... Hahaha!" The Giantess hardly thrushes her throat muscles and forces the tiny mortal into her throat. She opens her mouth and let's out a small orgasmic sound. She can now feel him struggling down her throat making his way to her violent stomach. She touches and guides her finger down her throat feeling him slide down to the pit of her belly. "Mmm... He was delicious..." She says, horny, as she sits back up to the rest of the tiny mortals who are petrified in fear. She rubs her belly in satisfaction as she licks her massive pink lips. She makes eye contact with the other tiny mortals, "Wasn't that hot?! Hahaha! Must be an honorable death to serve the hunger of Giantess Fiona," She laughed full of lust, "Wait until you see what I wanna do next! Hah!" Without hesitation, Giantess Fiona snatched a tiny mortal with two fingers. This tiny was a older teenager; about 19. Fiona pulled him up to her face and started to bite her lower lip. "Mmm... Guess where you're going little man... Hehehe..." Without waiting for an answer, Giantess Fiona lowered him down to her massive pussy as she leaned back to lie down once more. He could smell it's strong aroma of cum. To him it was a massive cave of flesh and cum. He was afraid but his cock was rock hard as well. He knew what Fiona had in mind; she wants to use him to masterbate. And he was right. Giantess Fiona began to think of how erotic it is to have a tiny mortal struggling in her pussy as she pleases her sexual needs. His helpless body being suffocated and struggled in such a usually innocent action. However, being so big isn't good news for tiny mortals. She lowers the tiny further to the entrance of her giantess pussy. It's starting too ooze already. The tiny can see her wet flesh of her pussy begin to flex, opening and closing, excited for its new little toy. Fiona's body begins to tremble, her pussy is very sensitive and her heart is beating fast. She slowly inserts her fingers inside with the tiny in hand and starts to immediately finger herself... Giantess Fiona uses her middle finger to push the tiny man further into her. She gives a small cry of pleasure. "Mmm you feel so good in my pussy... Oh yeah..." she says as she starts to finger faster and harder. The tiny mortal is suffocating and getting beat up in the Giantess pussy. She can feel her cum ooze all over her fingers and lubricating the tiny as he is pushed back and forth. "Oh yeah! Oooh... Yeah... Fuck me! OH YEAH!" Fiona screams as she feels her orgasm begin to build up. Her body is sweating and shaking from the pleasure. She knows she's so massive, so powerful, so unstoppable. This dominance is her greatest pleasure. Her massive beautiful feet begin to step up and down from the extreme pleasure her body feels from masterbating. Her toes scrunch together As well and her muscles begin to spasm. "OOH FUCK YEAH! MMMMM... OH! OH! YES! YES! YES! Oh you feel so good in my pussy! Mhmmmm... Oh YES! Serve your GIANTESS! Ooh FUCK!!!" Said Giantess Fiona, moaning in pleasure. Suddenly, her massive foot rises high in the air directly above the rest of the mortals. They watch in awe of her sexual pleasure and the size of her beautiful foot. Then the giant foot comes down quickly towards the mortals. The runt quickly runs and dodges the deadly impact of the massive foot of Fiona, however the other two weren't so lucky... "Mmm... You tinies feel good under my foot as well... Oh FUCK YEAH!" Says Giantess Fiona as she starts applying pressure to the tinies under her foot and rubbing it against them as she fucked herself hard. The tinies under her foot were struggling for their lives. The weight and pressure was starting to hurt badly, but they knew there was no mercy... Giantess Fiona was getting ready to cum. Her pussy was thrilled with lust and excitement. She was in intense pleasure of the tiny being fucked in her massive pussy and the tinies under her giant foot. "Ooh YEAH! YES! OH FUCK YES!!! Oh it feels so good!" She screamed in pleasure. All of a sudden she felt two pops under her massive beautiful foot and the intense climax in her pussy. "FUCK! FUCK! OOOOH FUCK YEAH!!! Ahh..." She screamed as she orgasmed. The tiny in her pussy shot out on to the bed as her cum stream came out quickly in a torrent. Giantess Fiona lay there in pleasure and slowly pulls out her fingers and looks down and grabs the tiny on the bed that was in her pussy. To her surprise he was still alive, but not very alive. He was facing his last moments. She pinches him with the fingers she used to masterbate with that we're covered in her cum. She brought him up to her face and said, breathing hard, "Well you were amazing... Thank you little one... However, I have no further use for you anymore... And you are covered in my cum... I happen to love to eat ALL of my cum... Hehe..." She opened her massive salivating mouth and inserted all of her cum-covered fingers and the tiny as well. She loses her mouth on all of the fingers and sucked it all of along with the mortal. Giantess Fiona pulled her fingers out and began to savor her cum and the tiny. She wiggles her tongue around mixing her saliva, cum, and tiny in one and she lets it slide to the back of her that and gently swallows it all in one gulp. She can feel all of it slowly sliding down her throat and soon to join her delicious meal from earlier... Giantess Fiona licks her lips and sits back up to find the last mortal and two red stains on her bed sheet. "Oh goodness, did I do that? Haha, I didn't mean to do that. So you're the only one left huh?" She asked the tiny mortal. "Um... Uh... Yes my beautiful Giantess, I am." The tiny runt said. "Well... I thought you were very cute from the start..." She said smiling at him. "So are you going to eat me too?" He squeaked. "Haha, no hun, sorry I made it look so evil... A Giantess has to eat you know? And well... Masterbate as well haha... Everyone gets aggressive when they get horny... But I have been looking for a tiny to keep, and you were the champion... And again... I thought you were cute," said Fiona with a friendly smile. The tiny just smiled and bowed his head to her. She picked him up and gave him a big kiss and places him on her bed side table where a tiny table and chair was fit for a tiny mortal. On the table was a feast of food for the tiny and plenty of water to drink. "There you go little guy... You're in good hands now. Enjoy!" She said as she smiled at him, "Now to get this stain off of my bed!"
Chapter 4: Fee Fi Fo FUM by GiantBean
The tinies waited patiently in the prison cage. They knew someone would eventually come. The question of when and where was creating a great anxiety and sense of suspense. They shared peaceful silence until they heard a faint noise in the distance. Like the creaking of a opening door. Suddenly, they heard a familiar sound... "Boom! Boom! Boom!" They knew these were foot steps this time and they all began to panic as the heard it get closer and closer... Finally the steps were the loudest possible; hurting the ears of the tinies. Then, it stopped, and the trap door above them began to open... A giant hand once again was revealed as it entered the cage. It didn't have painted nails or rings. The prisoners started running in fear of getting caught by the massive hand, which seemed bigger than the first, but to the tinies it didn't matter. They don't want to be caught no matter what. All of a sudden in the midst of the frenzy, a deafening masculine voice spoke,"Come to Bronan!"
The prisoners all stopped shocked that they all had just heard the monster speak. Clearly now they all know that this is a massive and aggressive, Giant. By all freezing in curious shock, the Giant quickly snatched as many as he could in one hand; which was more than the first picking. Quickly, the massive male hand exited the top of the cage and closed it again. The prisoners stared at each other in shock as the booming footsteps of the massive Giant walked away...
The prisoners inside the Giant's hand were tumbling around. There were eight of them tumbling around in his massive clutch. Four of them are women and the other are men. One of the men is homosexual. Giant Bronan opens his door and enters his room as he closes it behind him. He walks more into his room and sits down on his soft fleece carpet with his feet almost touching making a circle with his body and legs. He then sets his hand in the middle of that circle of carpet and opens it slowly to reveal his tiny captives. The tinies look up and they are in awe of this massive Giant before them. Bronan is completely naked from head to toe. He has black hair, brown eyes, and large arm muscles. Also, most likely the first thing noticeable was his massive Giant dick. It stuck out above them; it was long, thick, and red. They could smell the strong aroma of of cum and sweat as it throbbed hard above them, up and down. His pubic area was completely smooth and shaved making his giant cock very noticeable. He looked down on them with a slight evil looking smile. "Like what you see? Hahaha..." Said Giant Bronan as the tinies looked at him in awe. The four women and the homosexual man couldn't take their eyes off of Bronan's massive throbbing cock. These five tinies were quickly turned on and are now almost as horny as the Giant. The other three men were horrified and disgusted from the site of the massive naked Giant, but they didn't have a choice. Bronan is too massive for them to escape. They all know they are at his mercy now. Bronan knows this as well and this fact is what turns him on the most. He loves the power he possess over the tiny mortals. Every time he thinks about his dominance over the tinies, his cock gets rock hard and his whole body becomes sexually stimulated and aroused. His heart is now pounding in his massive and naked body as he stares at his tiny prisoners. He can feel his body begin to tremble and vibrate with excitement, and every part of his body is extremely sensitive, from his giant head to his massive, manly feet. Giant Bronan's feet are manly, however they are very well taken care of. They are shaved clean and given nice pedicure with clean trimmed nails and very soft skin. He keeps his feet in great shape because of his intense foot fetish. Bronan loves feet and think they should be kept in the best of shape. He admires his own feet and the beautiful feet of Giantesses as well. Other than being a powerful Giant, feet drive his sexual needs very far. He enjoys the feeling of something or someone... Being crushed under the force of his big, soft, bare feet. The Giant also loves licking and worshiping feet, either his own or those of a beautiful Giantess. Bronan expresses his sexuality in many ways and is always eager to try new things and can be sexually aroused by almost anything...
"I bet you tinies are regretting committing the crimes you've done... Well some of you anyway..." Said Bronan as the four tinies kept staring at his incredible large and sexy features. They were not so scared as long as he didn't want to do something to them. They loved his size and power that he posses, but do not want to see it used against them. Bronan thought differently...
The Giant still lay on the floor observing his tiny mortals, brainstorming on what he wants to do.
The tinies barely moved; afraid that if they tried to run away, Giant Bronan would punish them. They could smell all of Bronan's aroma. He smelled very pleasant overall but from sitting down and being very close to his giant dick and his asshole, there was a mix of his pleasant smell and his lust smell of cum and sweat, and the faint odor of his anus. The four tiny mortals attracted to Bronan were getting turned on and enjoyed this mixed aroma. Suddenly as Bronan was still glaring at them like a predator, there was a loud monstrous and titanic gurgling sound. Giant Bronan slowly brought his hand to his hairy stomach and began to rub it softly. "Mmm... Sounds like someone's hungry..." The Giant spoke in a sexy and aggressive voice. All of the tinies watched him rub his massive stomach as it continued to growl...
Bronan felt a jolt of lust through his entire body as he rubbed his demanding stomach. Then as he stopped rubbing he looked back down at the tinies and spoke. "Mmm... You all look so delicious..." He said as he rubbed his stomach and licked his lips aggressively and sexually, "My stomach his anticipating the arrival of a tasty meal..." The tinies state at him in horror. They are now terrified for their lives as their hearts begin to pound and their sweat sheds from their bodies. They know now that Bronan is a vicious man-eating Giant. Then suddenly, the three heterosexual tinies took off at a sprin away from Bronan to the only open space that his gargantuan and manly feet make as an opening. They all three fled for the archway of flesh to escape as Bronan begins to laugh. "Hahaha, seems we have found some volunteers..." He said as he stretched out his massive hand towards the tiny men. He then snatches them up and brings them forward to his face. "I have to say, I wanted to see how the ladies might taste, but since you three are so eager to leave... I figured eh, maybe another time." He opens his giant mouth wide and just before he drops them in he says, "I really wanted to wait until later, but I'm really hungry," his stomach is gurgling and sloshing louder now as his prey dangles above his dark and salivating mouth, "But after all, a big boy's gotta eat..." He finishes as he drops them on the massive pad of his drenched, red tongue, and closes his mouth to savor their flavor... Bronan teases them with his monsterous tongue. He can feel their tiny bodies struggling in the saliva running around like frenzying ants. The tinies make his tastebuds go wild... He can taste the salt from the sweet, delicious sweat their terrified bodies give off... Their naked bodies feel so good to Bronan as they rumble around in his cavernous mouth. He can taste a slight hint of cum on his tongue as well. One of the tinies must off gotten aroused from the massive oral pleasure. Bronan loves the taste of cum. He enjoys eating all of his creamy and salty cum after his massive cock blows a load of it all over him after master-bating. "Mmm... Looks like I made someone happy... Hahaha... Now it's time for me to be..." And with that, Bronan tilts his head back and the tinies slide to the back of his mouth holding on for mercy on his tounge... And all of a sudden all of his saliva rushed towards them and forces them into the giant dark tunnel of his throat. They slowly fall down as his throat muscles guide them to the dangerous pit of his stomach. Bronan can feel their tiny bodies and limbs struggling to hold the sides of his throat as they slide down... "I can feel you all... Struggling... Down... Resisting the instant death of my boiling stomach... Too bad... Haha..." His voice vibrates the tinies as the are sliding down and suddenly they can see the end where the flesh opens and closes, revealing the massive dark room of death. They are forced by his throat muscles all the way to the end when suddenly they get stuck. Bronan feels them as they are stuck in his throat. They aren't large enough to choke him, but annoying because he wants them to digest and feed his hunger of his belly. "Ugh! Get in my stomach now!" He bellows. The tinies just wait there stuck. Bronan swallows hard agian with a lot of saliva but they still hang on. "Fine! I'll have to try another method..." He says as he lies back and relaxes. "A little bit of lubrication should force you all inside there... Hahaha..." As he lies on his back he puts a hand on his giant dick and begins to stroke it slowly. His eyes roll in pleasure and his cock begins to get harder and longer. It grows massively into the air as the mortals watch in awe of its size. It throbs in his hands as he strokes it harder and harder. He then pulls one hand to his face and spits all of his saliva on his mouth on it and he then continue to stroke his massive, throbbing cock. Now lubricated, the pleasure from his dick begins to send jolts of excitement throughout his body. However this is not enough... "Mmm... You all down there!" Bronan says quickly, "worship my feet!" The tinies do as he says and approach them. They quickly begin to rub and kiss at his manly, muscular feet. Bronan jolts in pleasure as they begin to worship his sexy feet... The feeling of being worshiped and a meal struggling inside him makes his body go wild. Full of lust... His cock is as hard as it could get now. It is shiny and throbbing red... All the feeling sends a sensation throughout his body, and he can feel it. The massive orgasm of a titanic giant is on its way... Bronan groans loudly as his massive cock throbs and he gets faster and faster masterbating... "Ohh... Yeah... Fuck yeah... Mmm... Oh! Oh! Ahh..." He groans as warm creamy cum shoots out quickly from his massive cock high into the air. There is so much, all of the tinies and see it rain down on his massive muscular body. The cum glazes Bronan's massive cock, V-line, and his six-pack. Then without hesitation, Bronan begins to collect all of it, and eat it... The other tinies watch in shock and sexual awe. For some reason watching this massive giant eat his own cum was the sexiest thing they had ever seen. Other than that gigantic dick of course. They want his cum so bad... As Bronan eats his own cum he is still moaning in pleasure from the taste of it. "Mmm... So delicious..." He says as his massive mouth is full of it. It mixes with his saliva and his massive wet tounge is raging from the taste. He then takes one last good taste and swallows all of it. One female tiny that is rubbing his feet instantly cums herself. The cum rushes through Bronan's throat and finally meets the three tinies awaiting his stomach. They can see it coming but don't know what it is until the warm stick subtance hits them and drowns them, forcing them through Bronan's throat and into his massive boiling stomach. The three tinies and all of Bronan's cum slowly begin to digest as Giant Bronan's yummy meal... Bronan rubs his stomach once more. "Now that was tasty... Hahaha" he bellows as he looks at the tinies who are in awe as well. "Now, what shall we do next?" He asks.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4801