Avoidance by frankstergirl
Summary:

The story will be about a girl (Francesca) that has been shrunk down in an accident with some medication she had got online from a strange website no one had really heard of.  

Without anyone else knowing about what had happened, this is a story about her fight for survival, also her fight to try to get the attention of people around her to hopefully save her life or end up being her worst nightmare. 

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12353 Read: 90413 Published: January 07 2015 Updated: July 05 2015

1. Bio/Chapter one by frankstergirl

2. Chapter 2 by frankstergirl

3. Chapter 3 by frankstergirl

4. Chapter 4 by frankstergirl

5. Chapter 5 by frankstergirl

6. Chapter 6 by frankstergirl

Bio/Chapter one by frankstergirl

Well I thought I would start this story off with a list of the characters and a basic idea of where this story is going to be headed, this is going to be a very vore heavy story so if you don't like vore back out now :) 


First off ill start with our characters:Our main character will be Francesca, (which I'm going to be basing on myself) I'm 6"7 (shrink size would be 1/2 an inch), dark blond hair, aged 22, she has lots of muscle so pretty well built and strong and I weigh around 120 pounds. The name Frankie will also be used to describe this character since it's a nickname I use :)

Our second character is called, Tara (the older sister of Francesca) She is around 5"7, dark brunette coloured hair, aged 25, thinly built not much muscle and weighs just under 110 pounds.


Our third character is called, Sam (the younger sister of Francesca) She is 5"0, light brown hair, aged 17, boyish frame very thin and muscled she weighs just under 110 pounds.  


Our forth character is called, Chloe (girl friend of Francesca)She is 5"4, dark brunette hair, aged 18, thin toned frame and weighs 120 pounds 

 And on with the story!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pretty normal week for Frankie she spent the time hanging with her girlfriend Chloe and going out with sisters a lot of the time, as it got near to the end of the week Frankie had started to feel an unbearable pain coming from her lower back, this was because she always ran around after everyone and never said no to doing something for someone. As the pain kept getting worse and worse as days went on she felt she had to do something about it, but knowing she didn't have enough money to get real medication she went online to look for the cheapest pills she could find.  Eventually after a lot of searching she came across a website that apparently specialised in budget pain medication, the site looked suspicious but out of desperation she went ahead and brought some of the meds.

3 days later on a Wednesday afternoon a little box turned up at her door in a white envelope, in it was a short tube full yellow very large pills. Without really thinking or reading the tube she got a glass of water from the tap and threw one of them in to her mouth and chugged down the water, the water dragged the pill off her tongue down in to her throat, after a loud gulp it sent the pill down behind her chest and eventually down in to her awaiting stomach below, its fate was now set to be absorbed in to her body and hopefully stop the pain. 

She walked off in to the living room to find Tara watching TV and getting ready to go off to work. After 10 mins Tara had walked out the door and Francesca was now left alone in the silent house. 


Sam was still in bed and Chloe was also, while Frankie waited for them to wake up, She walked In to the kitchen and started to make herself a sandwich and some for the other two girls so they had something nice to wake up to. She had just finished putting the filling (made out of mayonnaise, some ham that was out of date but Frankie didn't notice and some Chopped tomatoes) on the bottom layer of bread when she started to get a very weird feeling from her stomach.  She had also started to feel very faint very quickly and lent over the counter using all her strength to hold herself up, after her efforts to try stay awake she blacked out, falling face first towards the sandwiches.


After about 10 to 20 minutes later she had started to wake up and she opened her eyes looking around everything still really blurry and she was really dizzy.  She felt around a little to work out where she landed and she felt a wet, soft, slightly sticky texture. When she starts to come to more she looked around and saw what looked like an alien landscape. She looked up to the sky and saw what looked like a giant sun in the sky; the light was so blinding it blinded her for a few seconds. She started looking around again when her vision comes back. She kept looking around kind of frantic now till she realised what she was standing in, it smelt strongly of mayo and she got the strong smell of tomatoes and a strong smell of salt which must have been from the ham.

That's when it all started to sink in, she had been shrunk and landed in one of the sandwiches, and the sun she had seen was the kitchen light. 
She forces herself to stay calm when all she really wants to do is scream for people's attention and freak out, but she knows that wouldn't really help the situation just make it worse, she thinks to herself 'well least the pain is gone' making her smile which helped her to calm herself down,  she started to try and  stand up but in doing so it broke the surface tension of the gel like liquid she was laying on and instantly starting to sink In to it,  frantically she felt around for something to hold on to but everything she grabbed just slipped out of her grip.  She kept sinking in to the thick liquid like quick sand, it had got up her waist then she stopped. Feeling her feet hit a soft but stable surface realising it was the bottom layer of bread.  She stayed there for a second calming her breathing getting her senses back. 


She started to hear faint low pitched bangs and a slight rumble in the distance, one after the other, they were getting louder and louder and she was frozen to the spot in fear when they were almost deafening.Not being able to see over the top of the filling made it worse since  she manage to work out that it was footsteps she had heard.  There someone now walking around the kitchen but not knowing who it was or how to get their attention, she wanted to shout but nothing came out when she tried out of fear.
She heard a few random groans from what sounded like they echoed all around her. After a while she heard a familiar voice shouting out “Frankie I hope you don't mind I'm going to have one of your sandwiches!" Frankie eyes widened and her heart pounded, it was a very hungry Chloe...     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Perspective change to Chloe hope this doesn't confuse anyone) Chloe had just woken up to start her day; firstly as she got up she could feel an ache from the lower part of her stomach.  She quickly got up and walked off to the bathroom sneaking past Sam's bed room In case she was still sleeping. She eventually got to the bathroom; she pulled her shorts down and quickly relieved herself.

After she had finished she’s she stood up and looked down at what she had done. She was just about to pull the flush when she saw a little black fly struggling in the water below trying to climb on to her poop. Chloe having a very strong fetish for tiny living things smiled at the fly and said in a sleepy tone "I'd hate to be you right now", she applied pressure to the flush and the water started to swirl around the bowl till it sucked everything down including the fly as it gripped on to a lump of her poop. Chloe was horny after seeing that poor fly getting sucked away but her hunger was even more intense, so she casually put the seat down and washed her hands and went to head down stairs to satisfy her empty stomach.  
She headed down stairs to the kitchen and quickly started to root through the cupboards for food to calm her angrily growling tummy. When her eyes eventually set on sandwiches that had been left on the counter unfinished thinking they must be Frankie's, she smiled and casually walked over to one of them and shouted out "Frankie  I hope you don't mind I'm gonna have one of your sandwiches!" She waited for a response, with her mouth already building up saliva her body preparing to be satisfied. When she got No response she just shrugged and carried on. She reached over and grabbed an extra slice of bread to go on top of the half made sandwich; she placed it on top pressing down a little to make sure it's fully sealed on. After that she picked up the sandwich and placed it down on to a plate and walked off in to the living room and turned on the TV and sat down, feeling the couch still slightly warm through her thin pjs from Amy's butt that was previously on it a long while before.  

She sat there for about 5 mins before starting to tuck in to her meal casually picking up the sandwich with a hard grip and slowly brought it up towards her mouth, her mouth opened saliva dripping off every surface inside; she also licked her sexy red lips her and her stomach growling so loud for the meal. She brought the corner of it in to her mouth as far as she could to get the biggest bite; she started to clamp her teeth down around it without a care in the world.  When she felt her teeth come fully together she pulled away the rest of the sandwich and putting it back on to the plate.
She started to chew her mouth full slowly savouring its taste and quickly turning it in to a thick mush in almost 3 movements of her jaw. Her tongue automatically moved the mixture around in her mouth to make sure it's all chewed up, after a few more seconds her tongue started to work it to the back of her mouth and it fell over the back of her throat and automatically swallowed it down in to her stomach. She repeated this proses 8 times till the whole sandwich had gone down in to her now satisfied stomach. She could feel her meal being churned up and digested inside her powerful body and feeling the contented growls it quietly gave out.  She moved herself so she was laying down her belly poking out through the bottom of her shirt since it was slightly too short and she just relaxed to watch the TV. 
(Perspective change back to Francesca) 
Frankie had been in the sandwich for what felt like hours now. After a little while it started to get dark Frankie was a little confused till she looked up.  She saw a second layer of bread coming right down on to her slowly till it went almost completely dark, she felt overwhelming pressure as the bread was being pressed down forcing Frankie to lay on her front  pushing her face in to the liquid she was stuck in to. 
She started to scream out loudly for Chloe to hear her but to no avail.  She felt gravity shift slightly knowing Chloe must be carrying the sandwich, Frankie was struggling for breath so she turned her head to the side and bringing her arms up to wipe the mayo away face and mouth so she could breathe again.   She also tried to try force her legs out of the liquid, when she felt them starting to move out of the liquid she frantically tried to grip on to some tomato in front of her to help pull her out knowing full well if she didn't get out her life would be reduced to nothing more than food.  This time she managed it and squeezed herself around the tomato. She kept slowly crawling trying to find the edge of the sandwich so she could get free.      

 

End Notes:

Did Frankie survive? Comment and tell me what you think :) the next chapter will come soon to see if your right! 

i will try to keep the chapters updating steaddilly but i do take a while to write things so dont expect super fast updates :) 

Chapter 2 by frankstergirl

After crawling for what felt like ages Frankie heard loud voices realising it must be the tv, after a few seconds a violent shift in gravity as Chloe dropped the plate down on her lap to eat.  She was getting really scared not knowing how far she had moved or where she was, after a few seconds the bread got pressed down around her as Chloe  flattened her hand on top of the sandwich and pressed down on top of it to seal in the filling to make it easyer for her to eat.

When the pressure finally released a little, Frankie felt like she was being lifted upwards. She started feeling a huge sence of dread knowing what was about to come.  Not wanting to think about what might happen Frankie forced herself to start crawling through the sandwich filling to try and find the crust going around the edge so she could climb out to safty.   She could start to feel the bread and filling getting a little warmer against her skin,she thought it was just her own body heat warming the filling. When In reality it was the hot breath of Chloe heating up the bread as it was being held in front of her closed lips.

 

A few seconds later all hell started to break lose. Chloe opened her mouth wide to accept the sandwich, saliva stands breaking apart as her mouth automatically  prepared for her meal.  Frankie felt a slight jerk as the sandwich was brought forward in to Chloe's mouth and shortly after a hard wall of white came down in millimeters In front of Frankie, the teeth brushed against one of her arms with a defending ripping sound as Chloe's teeth tore through the food.  As the bread was pulled away Frankie could finally see out of the sandwich, but now she was wishing she couldn't.   All she got was a close up of Chloe's mouth just starting to chew the large bite of food Frankie, since chloe chewed with her mouth open she could see everything, she was just staring in shock watching the sandiwch she was crawling through less than 30 seconds ago be decimated under the powerfull jaws. Then her face moved away and the sandwich was placed back on to the plate.  Frankie frantically started to try to get out of Chloe's meal but where Chloe's teeth had mushed the bread down it has made it very tight and sticky against Frankie's body.  Seconds later the sandwich was picked up again and Frankie hadn't manged to move ,  it was brought up to Chloe's mouth and all Frankie could see was Chloe's mouth start to open with her moving towards it and it suddely going dark as she was passed under Chloe's powerfull saliva soaked teeth.

 

Frankie started shouting and screaming as loud as she could, but the TV was drowning out her cries for help, not that she could be heard anyway at her size, not while in a mouth anyway.  She could feel the overwhelming heat coming from Chloe's mouth and all she could see was a black cavern dripping with salivawith a few crumbs remaining from her last bite all over the cave. Frankie also saw Chloe's leviathan of a tongue move underneath the sandwich and dragged the bite further I'm to her mouth, Frankie was now fully inside the pitched black cavern and Chloe bit down on the sandwich. The rest kind of happened in slow motion For Frankie.  Chloe's tongue picked up the whole bite and dumped it on to her molars.  Her tongue had woken up and started to dump the bite on to her molars and started to violently chew the bite in to a thick pulp mixed with a ton of saliva.

 

Frankie was being mashed in to the pile of chewed food but she was managing to avoid the crushing teeth. After a few more dangerous chews Chloe started to prepare to swallow the pile of food and send it down to her very hungry stomach by slowly bringing it to the back of her open throat. Chloe had already started to lift the final bite of the sandwich to her mouth as she was swallowing.    Frankie knew if she didn't get out now she would never ever see the light of day again and no one would ever know what happened to her, she would end up digested alive by her girl freind and become a part of her much more powerful body.  she had a sudden boost of adrenalin and managed to push herself out of the soggy pile of food and grip on to one of Chloe's back teeth for dear life as the bite fell down the back of her throat and a defending gulp could be heard nearly sucking Frankie over the back of the tounge. 

 

But she managed to hold herself on the tooth, just as she started to pull herself up she was blinded by light as Chloe was about to take another bite. So with some quick thinking she managed to pull her over Chloe's teeth and push herself down in to her cheek and pinned herself there so she couldn't get broken free.

Chloe took the final bite of sandwich and swallowed it back, Thankfully Frankie managed to keep herself safe, well safe enough.

 

Now the next challenge for Frankie was how to get out of Chloe's mouth and get her attention so she could be saved from this nightmare. she was granted a reprieve, the still slightly sleepy Chloe did a massive long yawn and without thinking Frankie frantically climbed out over the teeth and crawled as fast as she could up the large tongue.  She managed to get to get to the massive front teeth and as she was climbing over them Chloe's mouth starred to close fast, she started screaming as the sharp teeth threatened to slice her in half she threw herself forward and landed face first on Chloe's massive bottom lip moving her legs out of the way of the teeth just in time.  She started to slam her fists hard against Chloe's lips to try and get her attention.

 

Chloe had fully closed her mouth and she had a weird feeling on her lip and felt something solid stuck between them, she was planning to just lick the UFO off her lips and swallow it down without care in to her stomach like the rest of her meal, but just as she was about to put her tounge in to action she felt movement.   Realizing it might be a bug or somthing she lifted her hand up to her lips and gently gripped the bug between her fingers and removed it.  She brought it up close to her face to give it a closer look and said in a quiet tone "what are you doing in my mouth little guy?" , her facial expression turned in to a confused look because it didn't look like any normal bug. Giving it a closer look her mouth dropped in to shock realizing it was a little person "what the hell"...."Frankie?... Is, is that you?" She stuttered. Frankie just nodded knowing that there was no way Chloe could hear her at her size; well that's what she told herself. In reality she was too terrified to say anything to the giantess that was completely In control of her right now.    she was just glad Chloe had finally seen her.

 

Chloe was in shock, she hadn't said anything for about 5 mins, In this time she had put Frankie in to her flattened Palm she was just watching her tiny girlfriend sat in her hand. Considering she was used to Frankie towering over her at 6 foot 7 and now she was now around an inch at full hight.  For frankie it was even more daunting, the hand she was stood in looked almost like she was on a different planet , being able to see every dip and crease that she hardly even noticed before. She was scared at how much power her already dominant girlfriend had over her.    After a while Chloe managed to stutter out in quite tone "s.. So what.. I mean how did you get inside my mouth? I mean.. I nearly ate you." Frankie still stayed quiet not knowing what to say "don't be scared I won't hurt you.... Well not deliberately" Chloe kind of laughed out. In the end Frankie managed to string some words together "well.. When I shrank I landed in your sandwich and well... i ended up in your mouth" her eyes started watering and she dropped to her knees as it sank in even more "I could be in your stomach right now, and you wouldn't of even known" Frankie chocked out " I don't know how this happened, I feel like this is a dream but.. It seems too real to be a dream".     Chloe gave her a kind of worried look “i... I hate to tell you this but this isn't a dream, it's entirely real".     Frankie just looked down at the floor, well skin and sighed.

 

It was now fully hitting her that this would be her new life now. She would now be 100% reliant on the people around her. The life she had was now over. She looked up at her massive girlfriend, Chloe was now in control of her life and Frankie didn’t have a choice. 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) i'm willing to take requests on where you would like to see this story go. im leaving it as open as i can so i can work as many idears in to it as i can come up with so any new idears would be appricated!!!    i will try to start writing the next chapter soon (not exactly sure when it will be published but ill try not to take to long!)  thanks again! 

Chapter 3 by frankstergirl
Author's Notes:

finally got around to updating the new chapter, i hope you enjoy!!

It had been a few days since Frankie had been found and things were getting better. In this time Chloe had introduced the tiny girl to the rest of the family. They were mostly accepting except for Sam's reaction.  She seemed to look at Frankie as more of a play toy then a human.

 

It was hard getting used to having a person so small around the house; there had been a few near misses. Like the one time Frankie nearly got crushed to death underneath Tara's shoe while she was rushing to get out the door for work. To this day she still doesn't know how close she came to having a red stain over the bottom of her shoe.  But overall things were going well. Meal times were a challenging time, the family worked out that there wasn't really much point in Frankie having a plate of food to her. At her size she would only be able to eat a few bites, so instead they just took turns in having Frankie on their plate so she could take as much food as she could eat without having to waste any.  It was working well for Frankie even though it was possibly the most dangerous idea her family could come up with, in the 5 days she had been tiny she had been nearly eaten 3 times because Chloe and Tara are not exactly the most observant of people, they didn't want to risk the tiny on Sam’s plate because she'd be inside her stomach already by now left there to digest. 

 

 

We start this chapter of Frankie’s story at 11pm she was stood in the palm of her very horny girlfriend Chloe. They were both used to sex almost every night so having to go without it for a while was a challenge. Chloe brought the time girl up to her face and quietly said “so how are we going to do this? ... There has to be a way to do this, I love you but my body needs satisfying so it's either I find someone to do it for you, or you stop being a pussy and find a way for you to satisfy it".  She looked blankly at the tiny girl in her hand.

Frankie thought for a few seconds and said loudly “well, I guess we could try, how hard could it be?" She laughed nervously. She was still scared of her Giant girlfriend; she had so much power over her. But she trusted Chloe that she wouldn't let anything happen to her "please put me down on your stomach and I will try to get this started". 

 

She was slowly lowered down on to the giantess’s stomach, it was huge. To Frankie it almost looked like a long Toned desert, she could feel every slight movement from the organs working just below the skin.  The stomach was the main one that could be heard as it was at the end of braking down her most recent meal and growling for more food. At her size it was terrifying knowing she could actually be inside that and no one not even Chloe would know she is there.   She turned to start walking down the massive stomach until she was now walking between the small hills of Chloe's hip bones till she reached the cliff edge.

Looking down she could see a massive glistening and throbbing vagina.   She had seen it many times in the past but seeing it this big scared her. It looked like a whole new creature.   She looked back at her girlfriends face, Chloe was laying back with her eyes closed enjoying the feeling of tiny feet walking closer and closer to her pussy also knowing what was going to happen soon. 

Frankie turned back to the pussy and slowly started to climb down, she pushed some of Chloe's massive lips to the side so she could fully get on to Chloe's clit she could already feel the heat radiating and she was already soaked in Chloe's juices making it hard to stay on top of the slightly pulsating clit. 

 

 

Chloe could feel every single thing Frankie was going.  It was almost as if the tiny light steps made it feel so much better on her already sensitive womanhood. But she would soon start needing more. Her vaginal entrance was aching for a pounding. She was starting to breath heavier till it was almost moans and her heartbeat was getting faster. On reflex she started to slowly move a hand down towards her throbbing pussy being careful to not knock Frankie off, she slowly started to slide her long fingers deep inside her vagina and started to curl them hard inside causing her moan really loud and her body tense up and inadvertently bucking her hips slightly.   

 

As Frankie started to rub herself all over the clit and lick it hard trying to get to the most sensitive parts of it to have most effect also nearly slipping off a few times... She was to engrossed in the sounds of her gf moaning and the tastes of her juices and the warmth flooding from the vagina she was pleasing to see a massive hand come over the top of her and massive fingers aimed directly for the entrance and plough in to the hole below her. She only noticed when the hips bucked and Frankie had to grip on for dear life to be able to stay on without being flung off she was scared.  

 

 

Chloe was having the best time ever, her body felt amazing she had almost fully forgotten about the tiny girl on her clit, her body was just running on reflexes as she started to move her fingers in and out of her faster and faster in and out of the tightening entrance, her body was starting to tense up hard as she started to go in to orgasm. She could feel the pre-cum building up around her fingers and she started to slam her palm in to the clit really hard. Her body getting more and tenser moaning so loud till her whole body tensed up and bucked soaking her fingers in cum and juices feeling her pussy walls so tight around her fingers.  She moved her fingers around inside to get as much cum out as she possible could and slowly slid them out. Once they were out she slowly brought them up to her face seeing that there was a very thick layer of cum all over them, so much that she didn't notice the small object completely sealed in cum... . After examining her work she slowly brought them down to her mouth parting her lips slightly just enough for her to get her fingers through sucking them in to her mouth.    She moved her tongue all over the cum soaked fingers to get every last bit off till they were clean and pulled them out of her mouth.   Her tongue moved the cum all around her mouth so she could fully taste it then moved it in to the center of her tongue including a ton of saliva and tilted her head back gulping it all down, she felt the cum slide down her neck and disappear behind her Chest and just lay there breathing heavily to het let body relax. Not even thinking to check on the tiny girl that was no longer on her pussy...  

 

What she didn't realize was Frankie had fallen off a while ago and landed on the fingers just as she was pulling them out so as they ploughed back in they dragged the tiny girl in with them pushing Frankie deep inside Chloe's pussy. So when Chloe came Frankie was fully drenched in thick gloopy cum and ended up stuck to Chloe's fingers.   Currently Frankie was deep down in Chloe's massive hungry stomach joining what seemed like gallons of cum and saliva.

 

Chloe was almost fully calming down now 10 minutes later keeping her eyes shut with her hand gently rubbing her stomach knowing what her body must be doing to the cum right now. For Frankie it was a whole different story, she was being churned by the massive stomach all she could smell was vomit and the faint remains of Chloe's last meal. She could feel her whole body tingling, she was already starting to be digested....    

 

End Notes:

Was she going to be saved? Probably... Since I don't want to end this story that soon :3 haha. Comment and tell me what you think or make requests or even tell me how to improve it is all very appriciated.

p.s i know its a shorter chapter but had a lot going on recently :) 

Chapter 4 by frankstergirl
Author's Notes:

Finally got around to updating this, I'm sorry it wasnt updated sooner but life got in the way. Hope you enjoy!

It had been about 10 mins since Chloe unknowingly swallowed her girlfriend with her cum; she was still lying on the bed.  Her body had fully relaxed back to its normal state.  It still hadn’t crossed her mind to check on Frankie.   After a little while her toned belly had started growling quietly, not because it was digesting but because she was getting hungry.  Granted there was “food” In there already but it wasn't enough for it to start digestion, but soon that would all change.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Frankie’s POV)

She had been inside the massive, pitch black, hot furnace of a stomach for what seemed like hours. She was scared and struggling to breath, air was stale and burned her lungs and all she could smell was stomach acid and the very faint smell of what Chloe had eaten a fre hours before her.  It was pretty empty apart from a very thick goop covering the walls of the stomach and very little movement. Frankie was trying to feel her way around to try and find the edge so she could hammer on the walls to get Chloe's attention.  She was scared that she would be left in there to pass through her girl friends body or worse, digested.  It was clear what the most likely option was but Frankie was forcing herself not to believe it.

 

After a little of crawling and feeling around the stomach walls she managed to reach the side. What she didn't realise is this was waking up Chloe's hungry stomach.  That's when the loud growls started and the stomach churned slightly. It was trying to proses what Chloe had eaten, but luckily (if you can call it luck) because of Frankie’s size the stomach didn't start digestion, there was no point using up energy to digest something that would be less than a calorie to Chloe’s body. 

 

That's when the defining growls started; it was trying to get Chloe's attention to add more food in to the mix so the stomach could start the digestive process.  The growls sounded more like an evil beast then a stomach. Frankie had to hold her ears because they were so loud. She could feel the growls pass vibrate right through her body. When she eventually found the walls of the stomach started franticly hammering on them, but what she didn't know is it was too late... Chloe had already started eating. There was a weird noise coming from above then a splat not far away from Frankie. It smelt strongly of pizza, her heart sank knowing there was now no way out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Back to Chloe)

 

After a little while her belly wouldn't stop growling and she started to rub it gently to try and calm it down “I think we'd better get some food in you, I think we have some left over pizza from a few nights ago” she said to herself.  So she slid herself out of bed pulling on some shorts and a shirt and headed down stairs, when she got to the kitchen she quickly walked over to the fridge and found half a pizza from the night before.  She quickly put it in to the microwave to heat up and sat down at the table holding her stomach the whole time to keep it quiet.

 

Her stomach was now going mad growling and gurgling so much that she could feel it slightly through her shirt, still fully unaware that her loving girl friend was about to feel the full force of what she was about to do. Chloe also had a really slow metabolism so it took her longer to digest foods which for her girl friend was a really good thing, but she was good at eating way too much. It always amazed Frankie how much food she could get in to such a small stomach.

 

 Chloe quickly started chomping down on slice after slice, she never chewed her food that well so she was swallowing parts of the topping almost whole.  her stomach was quickly filling up and she could feel her stomach start to calm down by the second, Apart from the slight  gurgle as it geared up to digest her meal, well that and the almost unnoticeable hammering of a girl that was soon to be just another meal .   She had quickly finished off the left over pizza and her stomach was stuffed full of chewed up pizza. 

 

She slouched back in to the chair rubbing her slightly distended belly, her stomach had gone in to full digestion mode and was violently churning the mush. After about five mins Chloe walked back up stairs and went to lay down on the bed her belly full and working on its large meal that unknowingly contained her lover.  She got herself comfy also putting a movie on the TV, grabbed a pack of MnMs that she hid in her bed side cabinet and proceeded to slowly eat them fully engrossed in her 2 hour long movie.

 

After an hour or so her stomach was working hard on her meal and still tired from her earlier activity’s she started to drift off to sleep.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie was exhausted, her skin was stinging, she was getting lightheaded and she had given up hope of being saved she was sure that she would just end up as a small bit of protein for her girlfriends massive body. So many things were running through her head like whether she had been eaten deliberately. Or whether Chloe knew she was in there but didn't want to save her. She was trying  to stay focused on the trust she had for Chloe that she wouldn't deliberately hurt her. It had been about an hour inside the gurgling stomach her skin was reddened and burning, she knew she didn't have long left.    

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just as Chloe was drifting off to sleep she remembered about Frankie that was meant to be still inside her pussy. So she quickly sat up in bed and put her hand down her shorts and fingers in to her pussy to retrieve the girl.   She quickly realised Frankie wasn't there, Chloe quickly got out of bed and retraced her steps around the house in case Frankie had fallen out of her while she was walking.  But she was nowhere to be seen.    She slowly walked back to her bed room making sure she wouldn’t accidently step on anything and remembered back to when she had orgasmed, remembering that she swallowed her cum. 

 

Her skin went white and a strong feeling of dread came over her. Looking down at her stomach she was now getting really strong images of the whole event in her mind. “I couldn't have eaten her, I would have known about it.. Right?”   Chloe prodded her belly a few times remembering as she ate she had the weird feeling inside her stomach like someone was hammering on its inner walls. “Fuck”.  She ran as fast as she could to the bathroom and pushed her fingers down her throat to force herself to throw up, it took a few attempts but after a while her stomach clenched painfully and forced all her stomachs contains out in to the toilet.  Her eyes were watering and her stomach hurt and her throat was sore from her stomachs acids, but as she looked down in to the half-digested pizza, chocolate, soaked in acid, there was a small outline of her very still girl friend. 

She reached in carefully to fish Frankie out of the mess trying hard not to touch it. As soon as she got Frankie out she ran over to the water tap and gently washed everything off of her. She was sad when she saw Frankie’s very reddened body.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie had passed out long ago due to the lack of oxygen and the amount of pain attacking her body.   But she was shocked back in to existence as soon as the cold water hit her face. When her eyes had refocused she smiled when she saw the massive face of her girlfriend looking down at her. “w.. why did you eat me?” her eyes were struggling to focus in the bright light.      Chloe looked saddened at her question and was almost in tears of what she almost did to her tiny lover “ I'm sorry I didn't know you were in there, If I knew I wouldn't have swallowed”.  Chloe gently put her finger over Frankie and she latched on hugging it as tight as she could.

“I'm really sorry Frankie” 

 

End Notes:

I'll hopefully have the next chapter up soon. But i cant promise :) 

Chapter 5 by frankstergirl
Author's Notes:

Managed to get this out a bit faster this time :) I hope you all enjoy!!! 

The night had past pretty fast for Frankie. She had been lying on top of her girl friends stomach for hours now staring up at the white scaling above. Trying to calm down and snuggle down in to the warmth of chloe’s body. Her mind was still racing about what had nearly happened to her. “I nearly died a few hours ago” she thought to herself. “I nearly died and no one would have known. Is this what my life is going to be now? Fearing for my life every single day? Fearing the people I love?”  She felt a tear slowly roll down her cheek.

 

As if on cue, Chloe’s powerful stomach growled loudly below her. Frankie jumped up but quickly relaxed when she knew what it was. “Ugh I need to calm down. Being so jumpy isn't going to help anything” she said quietly.   She lay back down and curled up on the massive belly of her girlfriend and forced her eyes closed. As Frankie relaxed she tried to home in on the sound of Chloe’s heartbeat. that always used to relax her at full size so no reason why it shouldn't now.  Frankie quickly dosed off in to a deep sleep.

 

 

The sun shon through the small gap in the curtains and Frankie had started to wake up. But something had changed; she could no longer feel the warm embrace of her lover. She sat up realising she had the whole massive expanse of bed to herself. Well if you can call it a bed, to Frankie it was more like an Alien landscape of soft warm mountains.   “She must have woken up with out me...What a bi” before she could finish her sentence Chloe walked in and she quickly shit her mouth hoping her insult didn't get heard. “Hey there sleepy head” Chloe said “glad to see you awake, I was worried about you after last night”.   “Yeah, about last night… I'd rather you not tell the others about what happened. I don't want them getting ideas” Frankie said with a fake laugh.    Chloe smiled “you have a deal little one, come on we better get you some breakfast” Chloe gently laid her hand down on the bed and Frankie climbed on and sat down. Gripping on to her hand slightly to make sure she doesn't fall off. 

 

 

Chloe was still getting used to carrying the tiny girl around, but she was getting good at it. They both finally made it down stairs and saw that the rest of the family were already cooking food of full English breakfast consisting of beacon, sausages, hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and a side of heavily buttered toast. “Morning all” Chloe said loudly.  “You both are just in time, I was about to serve up” Tara said with a massive smile “are you gonna be having some Frankie? If you want you can share with me”. Frankie smiled back at her sister “I’d like that thanks”.

 

Frankie and her Tara always had a pretty good relationship they were always at each other sides and looking after each other. Chloe gently picked up Frankie off of her hand and placed her on to the table next to Tara's place on the table and sat down on the other side.  Tara came over with 3 massive plates of food for Sam, Herself and Chloe.  Tara looked down at her tiny sister “so how do you wanna do this? You just want to climb on to my plate and take what you can reach or do you want me to get you a smaller plate and scoop bits off?”  “just put me on your plate, no point in giving you extra washing up” Frankie smiled as Tara's massive fingers came down to her quickly picking her up and dumping her on the humongous plate of food. “Just make sure you stay where I can see you” Frankie wasn't even listening to Tara’s words her hunger was to strong to care. She quickly ran up to a slice of bacon after weaving through the massive amounts of food around her.  She was to busy eating food to even notice Tara had also started forking up and eating the food around her.

 

Tara watched as her younger sister attacked her bacon and laughed a bit. But she didn't want her food to go cold so she quickly started eating her meal. After a little time just under half the plate had gone in to her stomach, she started to not even looking at her plate much anymore, the conversations going on around her were distracting her. I mean who could blame her who really watches there plate through out there entire meal?  

 

Frankie was now working her way slowly through the mass of food. She was currently climbing over and under the mushrooms because she didn't want to have to climb through the beans. She was to busy climbing to even notice the massive fork rip through some of the mushrooms she had just that second climbed over and disappear upwards in to the hungry maw of her sister.   She was getting pretty tired, she wasn't used to doing this much exercise but then she found exactly what she was looking for.  Frankie had found the massive sausages but sadly they were heavily coated in thick tomato sauce. “Skew it” she through to herself “I’m soaked in grease and shit anyway tomato sauce isn't gonna make much difference”. She quickly waded through the sauce till she reached the sausage.  

 

She had quickly made quite a large hole in to the meat, almost to the point she was able to crawl inside it.  Stupidly that's exactly what she ended up doing.  In 5 mins she had already made it deep in to quite large tunnel of meat she had made, not even crossing her mind that Tara might not be able to see her anymore. But soon she would learn the the very hard way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The family had continued eating there meals, Chloe was just about to ask how Frankie was getting on when she saw the little girl climbing in to a sausage. Chloe quickly got Tara's attention; she looked down at the sausages just seeing two small legs disappearing inside them. They both laughed and Tara whispered to Chloe “how about I teach her a lesson?” “Well if she's being that stupid it seems pretty deserved”.    Tara quickly aimed her fork at the middle of the sausage and stabbed it through, not realising how deep Frankie really was. The fork had come through millimetres away from Frankie’s face.   It was quickly brought up to Tara’s eye level and she looked in to the tiny hole, checking that the  tiny girl  wasn't that deep so it would be safe to take a massive bite with out accidentally crushing her between her teeth, not that she really checked that hard.     

 

She moved it back down to her mouth almost brushing it against her lips  and nodded at Chloe to make sure she was still ok with what was about to happen.  Chloe quickly nodded back, Tara slowly started to open her massive saliva soaked mouth bearing her massive white teeth. Slowly the sausage was moved a long way in to her mouth and she bit down hard.  Chloe watched as Tara's strong teeth ripped through the meat like it was nothing. Knowing her tiny girl friend was in that bite worried her, but it also exited her. Tara proceeded to rip the rest of the sausage away and placed it back on to the plate and closed her mouth. She quickly opened her jaws apart and moved the sausage meat under them and started to chew. Tara made sure not to chew hard as she didn't want to accidentally crunch her sister between her powerful teeth.  The meat had quickly turned to a thick pulp and her Carnal instincts were telling her to swallow. Tara was trying so hard to fight that urge as the meat mixed with more and more of her saliva; she didn't want to swallow Frankie, it was only meant to tease her for climbing in to her food. But her body was automatically preparing the mix of meat and tiny girl to go down.  She carried on chewing it to get rid of the few final lump of meat, Tara never felt Frankie once. The bite was too big and there was too much saliva for her to ever feel her.  But just as Tara was about to stop and spit the food back out, her tongue, throat and other muscles all teamed up to force an automatic reaction. There was nothing Tara could have done to stop it. She had swallowed. Hard every single morsel inside her mouth had gone. There was not a scrap of meat left anywhere her mouth was completely clean. She didn't even feel it go down.  Chloe watched on as she saw a lump appear in Tara's throat and disappear downwards with a faint gulp sound.  It took a few seconds for both the girls to fully realise what had just happened, they both just looked at each other blankly.

 

 

“Please tell me you didn't just eat Frankie…” Said Chloe with a concerned tone “No...” Tara frantically moved her large tongue around her mouth a bit in the hope Frankie had managed to grip on somewhere “maybe… I don't feel her so I guess she went down with the rest of it” Tara instinctively rubbed her stomach knowing it was already working hard on her breakfast. “Well? What are you waiting for go get her out?!” Shouted Chloe. Tara quickly ran over to the sink and shoved her fingers down her throat, there was no reaction. She tried again and again but nothing. She had little or no gag reflex. I mean great for her boyfriends but for Frankie? Probably not as good.

 

Tara looked over to Chloe with a worried expression “I can't make myself throw up… Do you have any ipecac or string or something I can swallow?”  Chloe ran off to see if she could find anything to save Frankie, there was nothing, although she did find some really strong and old alcohol that would make anyone throw up if they drank enough of it.  She ran back to Tara and handed her the drink.   “I'm not drinking that! It will probably poison me!” Tara complained. “Well I'll be doing a lot worse to you if you don't get Frankie out of there soon so drink!”      Tara hesitantly lifted the drink to her lips with a grossed out expression on her face and started to chug the alcohol till the bottle was empty. She felt her stomach churning violently for a few seconds, then it eventually clenched up hard forcing Tara to violently throw up in to the sink. As soon as it had stopped coming out she dropped to the floor leaning against the cupboards.

 

Chloe ran over to the sink, she gagged at the site of it. But she managed to hold it down to look for Frankie.  After a few seconds she saw some movement in the mess of half digested food, it was Frankie.  She quickly grabbed her and dropped Frankie on to the counter also grabbing some paper towels to wash the diminutive human clean.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For Frankie the past few hours had been the second scariest experience she had ever had. She had been early stabbed by a fork, nearly chewed and swallowed in to an already digesting stomach.

 Frankie slowly slid down the insides of Tara's body passing her through and around all of her sisters beating organs till she reached the stomach. She free fell for less than a second and landed in a thick soup of what used to be breakfast. She was scared, hot and struggling to breathe the stale air. Plus since the stomach was already digesting a meal the acids were at there strongest. They had already started eating away at her skin.  She screamed when she felt a cold liquid start to poor in because she couldn't swim, Frankie was now fighting another problem, trying not to drown.   But thankfully it didn't last long as she was forcefully pushed back up the tube and out of Tara's mouth landing hard on the cold steel of the sink. Her body ached but Frankie still wanted to get out of this mess, she frantically crawled around trying to get her bearings before her vision went black. She could feel the skin and the warmed so assumed she was in someone's hand.  The massive hand placed her inside some soft paper towels and cleaned her all over.  After a few seconds her eyes managed to focus on the face above her.  To Frankie’s happiness it was Chloe. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chloe kept looking down at the tiny human on the towels “are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't think it would go this far”.   Frankie looked up in to Chloe's eyes “you made this happen? Why the fuck would you do that?” Frankie shouted.     “I’m sorry I didn't think Tara would actually swallow you.  It was all an accident I promise, it was only meant to teach you a bit of a lesion to be safer”.      “Well In two days if been eaten twice, maybe you should think about it harder next time!”      Tara eventually managed to stand back up and looked down at the girl and at the mess she had made “wow. Pretty amazing what my stomach managed to do to all that I'm such a short Time” Tara laughed.     “Yeah, sucks that it nearly did the same to me to!”  Frankie shouted.    “Not my fault, I didn't have any control over that”.  It worried Frankie how unbothered Tara seemed about what happened “Well you put me in side your mouth and started eating so that makes it your fault… Anyway Chloe take me to the bed room I need to lay down”.     

 

Chloe just nodded placing her hand down next to her girlfriend, as soon as she had climbed on they both went off up stairs leaving Tara and Sam to clear up the mess. 

End Notes:

Managed to get this out a bit faster this time :) I hope you all enjoy!!!

P.S feel free to send me idears or corrections iv missed in the comments. any good ones i will be working in to the story at some point :) 

Chapter 6 by frankstergirl
Author's Notes:

Welp finally got around to finishing this chapter, hell of a lot of work went in to getting it done so i really hope you all like it. 

P.S sorry for the delay iv had a lot going on with helth and stuff for the past while. But trying to get back on track slowly. I hope i can keep you guys support even if it takes me ages to update lol 

It had been a while since Frankie had been left on the massive bed by Chloe. Frankie had managed to fall asleep on top of one of the pillows; at her size she barely made an indent in to the soft fabric.  Bad dreams were constantly bombarding Frankie’s mind; the almost real images of her sister’s powerful stomach were still haunting her. She still felt like she was being buried by hot chewed food, also being churned about in a soup of various acids. She had woken up many times drenched in sweat and her heart pounding.  After a few hours though her mind started to relax and she was able to fall in to a really deep sleep.

 

Sadly the rest bite didn’t last that long, Chloe and Sam strolled in to the room causing a shadow to fall over the tiny human, “Frankie?” Chloe said quietly while kneeling down next to the bed. “Bitch wake up” she said a bit louder jumping Frankie in to life, nearly causing her to fall off of the pillow.  She looked up at the two massive females looking down at her, their eyes boring in to hers... Frankie instantly felt worried. Well she knew she could trust Chloe but Sam… not so much. Sam sat carelessly on the side of the bed making the whole bed shake causing Frankie to roll off of her pillow on to the soft mattress and covers below and crashed in to the side of Sam’s massive thigh, “hey watch it fat ass!!” she shouted up to Sam as she crawled back up on to the pillow. “Sorry” Sam said without even looking down to see If Frankie was ok.

 

 

“Frankie...  I have to go away for a few days. So I’ve asked Sam to look after you for a few days, Tara will  also be helping out but she will only be here late at night while she’s with her new boy toy… is that ok with you?” Chloe said with a cute smile. Before Frankie could open her mouth Sam butted in “not that she really has a choice”.    They both laughed at the little girl on the bed. “Why do you have to leave?” Frankie said looking up at Chloe with saddened eyes. “Work need me, sorry” Chloe replied. Without even waiting to hear what Frankie had to say Chloe was already halfway out the bedroom door.  “Have fun you two” she called out as she left the room and walked down stairs to leave.   Frankie heard the front door slam shut and shortly after she could hear Chloe’s car drive away.

 

Sam and Frankie were now alone in the bed room, Sam looked down at Frankie with a smirk, deliberately showing her sharp teeth “you’re all mine now you little bitch, by the way you insult me again... You will be saying hello to the underside of my sneaker” she said in a deep evil tone.  Frankie just looked in to her eyes not knowing what to say as a massive hand came down towards her and 5 massive fingers wrapped around the little girl leaving her no escape.   Sam quickly brought the hand up to her face and laid her palms flat letting Frankie roll in to it. Frankie’s eyes quickly adjust to the light again. She slowly looked up at Sam’s grinning face with a worried look, she didn’t know what to do or say to get herself out of this situation.     “So I have some friends coming around soon, I would like you to meet some of them. We are going to be having a small party…. I think you will like them. Well maybe” with a slight laugh she closed her hand tightly around Frankie again and carried her down stairs walking in to the living room and Sam threw herself on to the couch. She moved her arm out over the coffee table and casually dropped the very scared Frankie on to it.

 

 

Frankie landed hard on the solid table; heart was pounding harder than it ever had before. Fear was coursing through every vain in her body. It crossed her mind she might not even make it through the night.  Once again a hand shaped shadow fell over her and lifted her up off of the table.

 

Sam wanted to nap on the couch to kill some time while she waited for her friends. But because she didn't want Frankie to run away she reached out and grabbed her without looking and stood up.  She quickly shoved the little girl in to her back pocket casually sitting back down again. She smiled as she felt the tiny girl press in to her left butt cheek, she slowly applied her full body weight, and resting her head on the arm of the chair she quickly set an alarm on her phone and drifted off to sleep.

 

Frankie was suffering... Sam’s ass had moulded around her tiny body, Frankie was sure she would have been flattened if it didn't.   She had what felt like 20 tons of weight pressing on her. There was very little air. It felt like an oven as the heat built up under Sam.  Worst of all there was nothing she could do about it. Her tiny body was sweating gallons she was quickly becoming dehydrated.   All of a sudden there was a loud rumble all around….. A strong smelling gas hit her. Frankie gagged at the smell trying hard not to throw up. “I got to get out of her now” she thought to herself over and over.  The gas kept coming a few more times till she felt moment above. Sam was waking up.   The pressure increased for a few seconds as Sam sat up putting all her weight on to her butt.  Then it all released as she fully stood up. 

 

 

Sam’s alarm had gone off about an hour or so later, her mouth was dry from sleeping with her mouth open. She groggily walked to the kitchen and poured herself some water, while doing this she remembered Frankie was in her pocket and quickly lifted her out and brought the girl up to her face, “hey there cutie” Sam laughed “sorry I needed a nap” she kept Frankie close to her face while she chugging down her glass of water till the whole glass was empty. “Ahh that's better, you want some?”   Frankie nodded without thinking and Sam poured another glass of water and looked at Frankie. “How does Chloe normally do this? The glass is a little big for you”.   “She usually just sits me on the side and I get what I can reach” Frankie stuttered out trying to hide her fear.  “Oh…. well you can swim right?” Without even waiting for an answer Sam quickly dropped Frankie in to the glass of water. Sam laughed seeing the diminutive human splashing about in her glass as she tried to float. “You look so pathetic it's hilarious” Sam laughed. 

 

 

The doorbell rang as a group of her friends had finally come “you ok there for a second?” Sam asked. “I'll be fine” Frankie replied now that she had managed to get herself floating.  Sam quickly ran off to the door and invited her 4 friends In. grace and Terri were both tall girls for their ages (18) around 5ft7 with brown hair. Terri had blue/green eyes and had a slightly chubby-ish build. Grace on the other hand had brown eyes and a very thin build. Her other two friends Amy and Jordan both had dark blond hair and both around 5ft4. Amy had an average sized build with dark blue eyes.  Jordan had a similar build to Amy and her eyes were dark brown almost black. Sam hugged and kissed all of them on the cheek as they came through the door. “So where's this surprise you kept talking about” Jordan quickly shouted. “She's in the kitchen having a swim” Sam replied with a smirk.  

 

 

Sam walked all of the very confused looking girls in to the kitchen smiling the whole way and led them to Frankie swimming in Sam’s glass of water.  Their faces were a picture; none of them knew what to say as Sam lifted the glass up and held it up to the girls to make it easier for them to see. “Is she real? What happened to her?” Amy asked in shock.   “She's 100% real apparently she ate some bad pills and that happened. Cool right? It's like having a new pet to look after”  Sam quickly lifted the soaking wet Frankie out of the glass “put out your hand” Sam said to Jordan.  Jordan slowly raised her hand and laid it out flat as Sam dropped the girl roughly on to her palm. “Hey no need to be rough with her” Jordan protested.

 

 

 

Frankie landed with a slight thump on to the massive strangers hand; she quickly got to her feet and looked up at all the faces staring back down at her “p-p-please do-don’t hurt me” Frankie stuttered.   “Pathetic right” Sam interrupted. “We are gonna have so much fun with her tonight”. 

 

 

An hour had passed all the girls had moved in to the living room and were sat around the coffee table. On it they had laid out a ton of snacks and drinks and various shot glasses and wine glasses. One of the glasses was turned upside down with a very scared Frankie Curled up in a ball under it while the rest of the girls drink and stuffed their faces. 

“So what did you want to play tonight Sam” Jordan asked.  “I don't know” Sam said “truth or dare maybe? Then we can involve the little one over there” as she pointed to Frankie.   All the girls agreed and Sam grabbed Frankie from under the glass and held her tightly in hand. “So who's first?” Sam asked. Amy volunteered. “Ok truth or dare?” Sam asked.  “Dare” Amy replied.     “Hmm I dare you to make out with Jordan for 30 seconds” the two girls agreed and moved towards each other “wait… You also have to put Frankie in your mouth while you do it” Sam added.  The girls smirked as they saw Frankie’s terrified Expression.

 

 

Amy quickly lifted the tiny out of Sam’s hand and popped it inside her mouth “just don't swallow” Sam laughed.

Jordan smiled “we will try not to”.  All the girls could clearly see the girl being thrown about in Amy's maw.  Amy was deliberately soaking the girl in her saliva so she'd be easier to handle.  Amy and Jordan's lips locked together starting to passionately make out.  Every so often you could see Frankie being passed between the two tongues drenched in saliva.  As soon as time was up their lips parted Jordan had ended up with the girl inside her mouth so she sucked all the saliva off of her “hand me your wine glass” she asked Sam. Sam happily handed over the glass and Jordan spat Frankie in to the half full glass of wine “sorry she needed a clean off and yours was the only full glass” all the girls laughed. “Did you really have to get so much spit in there with it?” Sam asked.   Jordan just shrugged as Frankie just flopped around inside the glass; she had given up fighting it. There was no way out anyway.

 

 

A few more truths and dares had passed; they had left Frankie in Sam’s drink of red wine for a while now that it had stained her skin a shade of pink. Sam had still drunk from it a few times without removing Frankie. She enjoyed teasing her and making her swim away from her gulps. The girls decided to give Frankie a turn “so Frankie truth or dare? We don't want to leave you left out” Jordan asked.   Frankie perked up slightly and stood up in the glass and stupidly picked dare. “Ok, I dare you to dive in to that bowl of ice cream” she pointed to the massive bowl on the table of melting ice cream with chocolate shavings, smarties and chocolate sauce all over the top of it.  It had a few spoon marks in it from where some of the girls had eaten some already.   Frankie smiled without giving it any thought she agreed to the dare. She wanted to try and get the girls to like her... so she was willing to do anything at this stage.   Jordan quickly lifted her out of Sam’s drink and held her palm flat over the large bowl with Frankie standing right on the edge. 

 

It was a lot higher then she thought it would be, plus all the eyes that were on her worried her.  But undeterred she walked right up to the edge of Jordan's hand, closed her eyes and leaped. She free filled for what seemed like an eternity till eventually Frankie landed in a thick frozen soup of ice cream and chocolate.  She went quiet deep under the surface. She managed to slowly work her way back up to the top “tadaa” she joked while raising her arms in to the air. But her smile quickly disappeared when she saw all five hungry looking faces around the bowl. “I’ve got a good idea for a new game” Amy spoke. “We all take a spoon and eat the ice-cream, whoever gets Frankie in there spoon first wins… well being careful not to eat her of course” she smirked.   All the girls agreed it was a good idea and lifted up there spoons. Not paying any attention to what Frankie. 

 

 

Soon enough spoons were raining down from above, Frankie had to dip and drive to avoid the onslaught of shiny metal. She dived below the surface trying to get away.    All the girls were spooning up massive piles of ice cream and chocolate without really checking there spoons only giving them slight glances. They were all casually crunching up bits of chocolate between their teeth and swallowing it in seconds.    The bowl was growing empty so Frankie had nowhere to go. A few times the edge of a spoon moved under clipping her leg or an arm, but she managed to push herself out of the way in time. But after a while she was not so lucky.  She had started to get buried by the melting ice cream. The bowl of liquid and chocolate had all started to merge in to one small pile. None of the girls could have seen her. That’s when she realised she was being raised while trying to get out of the pile. But she had ended up in the dead centre of a massive pile of ice cream being lifted up towards Jordan's mouth. It would have been impossible for Frankie to move in time or for Jordan to notice her deep in the pile, well not with the spoon moving that fast.

 

Jordan quickly piled it in to her mouth and started to crunch down on all of the chocolate. Within Jordan’s unrelenting hunger her tongue had dumped Frankie on top of her molars more than once but managed pushed she out of the way just in time as the teeth crunched together.  After a few chews Jordan moved everything back and quickly swallowed, emptying in her mouth for the next bite.   Jordan was already piling more ice cream on to her spoon and swallowed that back showily after.    The bowl was eventually emptied and all the girls laid back rubbing their full bellies. “Did any of you get her” Sam asked. The girls shook their Heads. None of them knew where Frankie was.   “Hm” Sam leaned forward to see if Frankie was still in the bowl but there was nothing “are you sure because she's not in there?”     “No we would of known otherwise” Jordan spoke up.  All the girls looked around the table to see if they could see her but they found nothing. “Meh she'll turn up. Prob just fell out the bowl or something. Sucks that none of us won though, She'll just have to make it up to us when we find her” Amy said.  All the girls sat back on the couch all feeling really full and slightly regretting their challenge. 

 

 

For Frankie the last few minutes had been the scariest moments she had dealt with so far. She had been put inside the mouth of a very hungry and completely unaware teenager. She had been nearly swallowed many times. Almost every single part of her body was coated in thick white syrup of saliva and melted ice cream. But a plus was she had managed to avoid being swallowed by forcing her way under Jordan's massive tongue. She gripped on tightly to anything she could to avoid going down another throat. 

 

After a few hours the party quietened down, all the girls had finished off the remaining nibbles and they were getting tired. “I guess you all should start heading home” Sam said. “I agree, my boyfriend will be wondering where I am” Amy laughed “mind if I just grab some water before I leave” she asked.  “Sure go ahead” Sam replied uncaringly.     Amy quickly got up and walked I'm to the kitchen grabbing a glass and quickly filled it with water. While she was doing this she noticed a pot on the counter full of pills.  They had Frankie’s name on them. Amy quickly worked out they were the pills that caused Frankie to shrink. She hatched an idea. She quickly grabbed the pill pot and shoved it in her pocket out of sight. Amy quickly downed the glass of water and quickly walked out the door shouting bye to everyone. 

Jordan (with her unaware passenger) and the rest of the girls eventually got up and left leaving Sam alone again. 

 

Sam looked around at the mess her friends had made “ugh I'm too tired for this, I'll deal with it tomorrow” she thought to herself. Quickly getting up and headed upstairs to bed not even thinking to look for Frankie. 

 

 

 

Jordan eventually returned home. She lived alone most of the time she liked the quiet house to herself it helped her to be more relaxed. As soon as she closed the door Jordan headed up stairs to her bath room. During the walk she kept feeling like something was stuck to the bottom of her mouth, no matter what she did it wouldn't dislodge.  So as soon as she entered the bathroom she headed over to the large mirror on the wall directly over the sink. Quickly opening her mouth and moved her tongue around to see every part of her mouth to work out what the problem was. 

 

Soon she saw what the small item was... There gripping on to the bottom of her tongue drenched in saliva there was terrified very small Frankie.  Jordan quickly reached in and pulled the little girl out. Jordan brought the girl up in front of her face to check she was ok “well hello there. I knew I had something in my mouth I didn't realise it was you” she laughed “I guess that means I won the challenge” she laughed.   Frankie didn't say a word. She was terrified and exhausted.  “I guess we'd better get you cleaned huh. Don't want you to look all gross”. Jordan quickly lowered Frankie towards the skink gently sliding all of Frankie’s clothes off and started to slowly run some warm water over the small girl’s body gently rubbing all over with her thumb. As soon as she was clean Frankie was lifted back up to Jordan's face, still dripping water in to the sink below. “There much better” she smiled.    Jordan walked out of the bathroom and in to her massive bed room and gently placed Frankie on the dresser. “So what are we going to do with you huh?” Jordan asked.

 

“W-what do you m-m-mean” Frankie stuttered. Her eyes were darting all over the new environment she had been forced in to “well I don't want to take you home just yet; I’ve only just found you. Would suck to have you leave already” Jordan smiled “so you are going to stay with me for a while, I'll let Sam know you are safely with me tomorrow. For now we should get some sleep”   She quickly picked Frankie up and walked over to her draws, quickly opening her sock draw she dropped Frankie inside and closed it back up again “sleep tight…” She laughed and walked away leaving Frankie in pitched darkness not knowing what to do or how to fix it. 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! 

Iv worked hard on making sure i don't have any typos so feel free to point them out to me if you spot any so i can fix them :) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4824