The Shoe Clerk by SoleWriter
Summary:

A man named Dave gets his first job at a shoe store for taller women that need larger shoe sizes. He heads to work, unaware of the people he will meet, and the jouney ahead of him.


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: Yes Word count: 52533 Read: 304615 Published: January 11 2015 Updated: September 27 2015
Story Notes:

This is my story that I began on Giantess City. It's my first. Give me recommendations or reviews. I hope you enjoy it. If you do like it, please let me know. Makes me more motivated to write. Without further ado...

1. Chapter 1: My First Day by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: Meeting Wendy by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: A Sleeping Amazon by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Submission by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: A Small Heart by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: Weekend With Amy Part 1 by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: Weekend With Amy Part 2 by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Family Meeting by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: Let The Games Begin by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: An Angry Mother by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: Back To Amy's by SoleWriter

12. Chapter 12: The Nail Salon by SoleWriter

13. Chapter 13: Back To Her Place by SoleWriter

14. Chapter 14: A Small Get Together by SoleWriter

15. Chapter 15: Vindictive Jen by SoleWriter

16. Chapter 16: Things Get Weird by SoleWriter

17. Chapter 17: Bath Time by SoleWriter

18. Chapter 18: Well This Explains A Lot by SoleWriter

19. Chapter 19: Discrete Worship by SoleWriter

20. Chapter 20: Pure Pleasure by SoleWriter

21. Chapter 21: The Family Dinner by SoleWriter

22. Chapter 22: Sleep Disturbance by SoleWriter

23. Chapter 23: The Backstory by SoleWriter

24. Chapter 24: Hide and Feet (Seek) by SoleWriter

25. Chapter 25: A Long Day by SoleWriter

26. Chapter 26: A Special Client by SoleWriter

27. Chapter 27: Family Business by SoleWriter

28. Chapter 28: Special Treatment by SoleWriter

29. Chapter 29: Discovered by SoleWriter

30. Chapter 30: The Plan by SoleWriter

31. Chapter 31: A Little Help by SoleWriter

32. Chapter 32: 3 on 3 by SoleWriter

33. Chapter 33: Surpise by SoleWriter

34. Chapter 34: Vile to Violence by SoleWriter

35. Chapter 35: Revenge by SoleWriter

36. Chapter 36: Heroic Reward by SoleWriter

37. Chapter 37: Booming Business by SoleWriter

38. Chapter 38: Client - Peter by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: My First Day by SoleWriter

As I walked into the store, a nervousness began to set in with me. It was my first day of my first job, and I hadn't really met anyone other than my boss who had interviewed me for the position. 

My boss, Jack, greeted me once I entered the store. He smiled, quickly said good morning and then pointed to the back where my duties would take place. My job was to simply find shoes for customers: find their sizes, make recommendations, and even massage them if requested. Our stores motto: "Your feet come first!" 

I got the job knowing very well that I had a fetish for women's feet. Particularly large, yet slender feet, with longer toes. And since this store was for women's wear only, I wouldn't have to bother with men at all.

I headed to the back where I prepared some of my work tools. I did as I had been told prior in training, and walked to the employee room where I grab a shoe size chart, a ruler, a clipboard, and some lotion for those that wanted it. As I searched for these items, I noticed something peculiar about the shoe sizer. It was much larger than any I had seen before. It ran up to around size 20, which I found to be an incredibly large size for any person let alone a woman. 

As I gathered these, the store bell rang, and I glanced to the front to see a woman walk in. Jack gave her a welcoming hello, and then steered her to the back where I was. I quickly went to greet her, since I was trying to impress my boss, when I noticed immediately that this woman was taller than average. Much taller, and probably around 6'6".

Being rather small in stature for a male at only 5'5", I had to look up somewhat when we finally shook hands. She must have noticed me staring, and proceeded to ask what my name was. I regained my wits, and finally responded, "Hi I'm Dave, how can I help you today?" 

She looked at me and replied, "I heard this store was special. At least for taller women such as myself!" 

I questioned, " Oh yeah?! And why is that?" To which immediately after, what I had noticed about the shoe sizer clicked. 

She immediately exclaimed, "Because you have larger shoe sizes! Duh." 

Her voice and attitude seemed very excited, and after making the connection myself, I began to think this job might be fun after all. I broke my trance and exclaimed, "Yup, you got it! Please take a seat." 

She followed my request and proceeded to sit.

"So what size shoe are we looking for today?" I asked.

Her cheeks turned slightly red, as though she was embarrassed to say, but then managed to respond, "I think I am a size 15 in women and I was hoping to find a nice pair of flats." 

I replied, "Sure thing, let me just double check your shoe size and then I will grab some options for you." 

She sat back and kicked her feet out so that they were accessible to me. I then crouched down to begin removing the shoe when she quickly asked, "And is it true you guys massage feet if requested? If so, I would love one." 

I quickly said yes as my excitement began to take over, and I continued removing her shoe. I started with her right. I grabbed the heel of her basketball shoe, and realized just how big her foot was. It seemed to extend all the way up to my neck as I gently rested it on my knee. I then pulled it off, leaving just her sock on. I then used the tips of my fingers to hook around the elastic and peel her sock off. What was left was a beautiful foot. One of the best I had ever seen. Luckily my stare was broken by her changing to the other shoe. I repeated the process, and on the floor was a set of beautiful feet. 

Her nails were painted white and nicely trimmed. Her toes were
fairly long, looking to be almost the size one of my fingers, but not quite. Her feet looked soft and well kept, and actually barely had any aroma to them. She then interrupted my thoughts by jetting both feet into my chest and asking, "How about that massage?" 

As excited as I was to do that, I still had to measure her foot, and responded, " One sec, just put these down here on this scale." 

She complied placing one onto the metal framed scale. As she lined up her foot, I noticed it shot a couple sizes past 15 and actually ended at 17. She switched feet, and it also ended at 17. She looked at me and seducingly said, "What can I say? I have big feet. Now hurry and massage them, so I can hurry and find some shoes and go. I have places to be." 

I hesitantly grabbed a foot, as it was easily the largest foot I had ever touched. She seemed to enjoy watching my diminutive hands go to work. Her sole
definitely required two hands. So I held her ankle to one, and with a little lotion in the other, began to massage her heel and arch. I was surprised to see how soft it was. I sat there in delight, as I slowly rubbed circles into the soft sole. I began to direct my circles upward through her entire foot until getting to the toes. As I worked in between her toes, she quickly noted, "Oh my, I think my foot can hold hands with you. Put all your fingers in between my toes." 

I did so out of curiosity, and she quickly grasped them with her long toes while making comments about how cute it was. I tried for a moment to get my fingers free but her grasp was a little strong. I was about to use my second hand when I was knocked over by her foot pushing me over. 

"Sorry," she cried out, " I have to go, so can you just find some flats really quick, so I can pay and leave?" 

"Sure," I said, still slightly startled from her foot having that much control over my hand. I reached for a pair I favored in her size and handed them to her. 

"Thanks," she said, " I would have you put them on, but I am in a rush. Thanks for everything. I'll tell my sister how fantastic you were and how magical your tiny hands are on feet. She'll be delighted! Thanks again, bye!" 

She quickly ran off to the outside world. I looked to Jack and asked, "Who is her sister?" 

Jack replied, "Oh she is the owner! Her name is Wendy, and that was her sister Jen. I forgot to mention who that was. You will meet Wendy later today or possibly tomorrow. She loves to hear good about her employees, and it looks like you impressed her sister. Good job!"

I returned to my station and began to wonder what her sister could possibly look like. She must be beautiful if she is even partially related to that girl.

Chapter 2: Meeting Wendy by SoleWriter

 sat there at my station, realizing I just had one of the most amazing fetish moments of my life. I was thrilled. And as I reminisced in the memory of only moments before, the bell went off again accompanied by, "Oh hi, Wendy! Yes, Dave is in the back." 

My blood froze. Her sister was already here. I began to get excited, but as I walked out to greet her, I noticed she was no longer in the store. Jack looked to me, and said, " Come here so I can explain an additional routine that you are not aware of."

I hurried to the counter he was standing at.

"So Dave, Wendy is here, and she must think very highly of you. She is already wanting a private session with you."

I thought to myself, "What the hell is that, I am just a shoe clerk." 

Jack continued, "So when that light in the back corner of the room turns green, I want you to go
back there and open the blue door that is in the very back of the staff room. That is her office. She will most likely be on the massage table, face down, waiting for YOU. Go in, and unless told to do anything else, just massage her feet." 

Near the end of the sentence, a small but audible ding went off. I turned to see that the light and changed to green. 

"Off you go then, Dave." 

I began heading to the back, my heart pounding and my palms sweaty. I opened the staff room, and walked to the back, where a large blue door stood. Stopping just before it, I tried to collect myself. Then, I finally turned the knob, and sure enough their she was standing in front of me. Her shadow casted over me. This woman was at least twice my height and I was at a loss for words.

"Yes, I am very tall. 11'2" to be exact. I wanted you to be as shocked as you look now. You will NEVER meet another woman or man as tall as I am. Enjoy
it. I am probably several times your weight, and can basically do whatever I want to you. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Well then, lets get started." 

She laid on her stomach onto the massage table to the left, her feet extending out towards me. Her feet were absolutely enormous. Each foot was about the size of my torso. Her toes dangled just below my waistline, and her heels were at about my shoulder height. The table was a bit taller than usual due to her large stature. It was the perfect height for massaging. However, at the moment I was just staring in awe at her feet. She must have sensed this as she blurted out, "So I hear you like feet, and give great massages." She says this as she prods my member, which is extremely hard. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, but can you start your massage and grab my feet before they grab you."

Without saying anything, I grabbed her foot. It was about 8 inches wide at the widest point, about even with the ball over her foot. My hand fully extended couldn't even cover it, but I continued anyways. I pressed into her soft sole, even leaning a bit to apply more pressure. Her feet responded with gratitude as they flexed and contracted. She cooed in pleasure. 

"That feels amazing Dave." 

I continued my rubbing motion up her sole until I reached her toes. I began to grab each one. Her toes were very long, even for her height. The big and second toes were each a bit over 5 inches long, and her third was just under 5 inches. Her fourth and pink were a bit smaller, at 4 inches and 2.5 inches respectively. Regardless, I massaged them as well as I could, being they took up most of my hand. As I was massaging in between her first two toes, they suddenly grasped together, trapping my hand in between them. 

"Your hands or so small, but they feel great. Keep going."

Her toes gently released my hand. I then shifted my focus down her sole, using my elbow to press into her arch and even down to her heel. I still couldn't believe how soft they were. She must have taken care of them. As I was massaging, I felt her toes creep near my crotch and she attempted to grasp my member between her toes. I was aroused, but shocked by her boldness. I lost my concentration and even quit massaging. She then quickly sat up and turned in my direction. Her height still around 8 feet.

"I appreciate you massaging my feet, or should I say foot? Here, this one is getting lonely."

She then used her other foot to sweep my feet out from under me. I land on my back, and before I could react, her huge foot made its way on top of me. Her foot pressed into me, and my face found itself under her toes at the base. She splayed her long toes across my face, and I looked up, seeing her evil grin widen. She enjoyed this. She continued to rub her foot across my body with the intent of massaging her foot. The warm sole covered me, and in a sense, felt like a small blanket. She then removed her foot, and demanded me to get up.

I complied, and immediately hopped to my feet. She then stood up herself. The difference in size between us was astounding and to me, erotic. She then looked at me at said, "I have always wanted to do this." To which she lifted her foot up until it was about eye-level with me, and then briskly said, "Suck."

I grabbed her foot, unsure of how to respond. She then guided her big toe towards my mouth, and I opened it. I then sucked as much as I could. My mouth was only able to manage about 3/4 of her toe, and found itself just past her knuckle. She tried to push farther, but then gently released it from my mouth. As I regained some breath, Wendy moved her foot above me and continued her demands.

"Lick the bottom of my foot."

She then lowered it back to my face, and I began to run my tongue along her soft warm sole. It had a slight aroma to it, but I buried my face as far as it would go, not saying anything. While she stood there, using the ceiling for balance, she moved her foot slowly until her toes rested over my nose. I looked up to her smiling. She gently squeezed my nose, her long toes having no difficulty. I was in a trance, until suddenly her foot moved away. There was a knock at the door. 

"Are you ready Wendy?"

It was her sister.

"Just about, I'm still getting ready."

She then grabbed my face with her large hands. Basically palming my face, she bent over and whispered, "Thanks for being such a good boy."

She then released my head and said," I look forward to seeing you tonight. No excuses. You are invited to movie night at my place with my sister and I. I hope you enjoyed your first day of work, now go home and rest. See you later." 

All I could mutter was a quite "okay."

She then clothed herself and left.

Chapter 3: A Sleeping Amazon by SoleWriter
As she left I noticed she left dropped a note. Inside was the address of her place and the time to come. The movie was at 6pm. I returned home for a few hours and even decided to take a nap. The soles of her feet invaded my dreams, along with her long toes, and dominating yet gentle nature. My alarm went off, and I looked to see the time. My clock read: 5:15. It was almost time. I grabbed some clothes and headed over to Wendy's place. 

As I approached the house, I noticed how big it was. It was truly staggering how large the door was. I could only imagine the inside. I knocked, waiting for a reply. Nothing. I decided to wait a few more minutes and knock a few more times. I looked down, and noticed another letter. On it an unfortunate message: 

"Sorry Dave, we had somewhere to be and won't be back until late tonight. I'll just see you at work tomorrow.  -Wendy"

I was about to leave, when my mind suddenly snagged onto a devious idea: to wait in the house for her. And so, I strolled around the outside of the house a noticed one of her back doors was ajar. I opened to find myself in a very large bedroom which had two beds in it. I assumed, one for Jen and the other for Wendy. I continued through the house, glancing at things, looking at the decor, but I soon found myself bored. 

I found a closet that seemed to be filled with clothing and blankets, but looked like it had been rarely used. I crawled into the back and decided to doze off. I was still very tired from earlier that day. I feel asleep asleep until I woke up. I was so startled, I didn't know how much time had passed, and I was scared to look at my watch. I looked down: 1:00 am.

"Oh shit," I thought. I didn't actually plan what I was going to do here. Quietly I decided to exit the closet, and headed back towards the room I had seen the beds in. Lying there in bed was Wendy or at least I thought it was. I could see one of her legs extended out, and my head was immediately filled with some risky thoughts.

I crept over, and crouched at the end of the bed. What would she do if she caught me in her house, uninvited? I wasn't entirely sure, but I the response didn't matter. My arousal took over. I reached up and pulled back the covers just a bit so her foot was exposed. There it was, but then suddenly it moved back under the covers. I decided that her foot must get cold if outside the covers, so I went to plan B. I stuck my head under the covers. At this point, I am standing to do so. Her bed was unusually high, but again it made sense for her. I saw her socked foot again and decided to make a move. I reacher for the elastic band at the ankle. I gently began to pull, but her foot flinched and startled me. I was frozen, but luckily she didn't wake. 

Again, I reached for her foot which had moved over some, and attempted to finish the job. The sock was partially removed, so her heel was exposed, but the sock  was still on. With one hand I grabbed the toe section, and with the other I grabbed where the sock was still on and tugged. My wish came true as the sock shot free of her foot. Her now completely bare foot stood there in all it's glory. All 22 inches of it from heel to toe. 

I brought my face up to it to breath in the aroma. It was a nice scent, with a slight odor mixed with a vanilla smell which was most likely from the lotion she used. I then put my hand on her sole. It was so warm and soft as it had been before. Even more so since it had recently been lotioned and then kept warm by the sock and covers. I moved my hand up towards her toes, but it must have tickled her foot, because it flinched again. She groggily said something, which freaked me out. I then ducked under the bed quickly, but heard nothing more. I came back up to continue my admiration.

I stood to find her foot had moved to a more convenient place at the end of the bed, out from the covers. I smiled, and then began to observe her prefect toes. They slender, but not boney toes, looked very nice and appeared to have been painted before bed. They were french tipped, one of my favorites. I settled my hand on the end of her toes. They were very large and took up most of my hand. I then slid my hand between her first two toes. What an amazing feeling. I was so entranced, I hadn't noticed that her head was shifted in my direction, propped up on the pillow. And her eyes were open. Oh god. I froze.

"Hello Dave. Having fun?"

Was this a nightmare, or a dream? I was about to find out.
Chapter 4: Submission by SoleWriter

Out of panic, I broke my stance and bolted for the front door. Despite having no plan, I thought getting away would just make this whole situation disappear. After making it down the hall, I saw the large double doors that led to the world outside. I picked my legs up as fast as possible, and once I got there I pulled on the knobs to find them locked. I quickly unlocked the door handle, and tugged again only to find the door still not budging. To my dismay, I looked up to see a deadbolt at the top of the 12 foot door. There would be no way to unlock it.

By the time I accepted the fact that this door wasn't opening, I turned around to find Wendy's towering figure standing before me. Her face seemed to be content with the situation I was in, or at this point, the shit-uation. Unsure of what to do, I just stared back when Wendy finally broke the silence 

"Dave, Dave, Dave. Look at where you have yourself. You broke into my house, touched my feet as I slept, and then tried to get away? You took the risk, now let's face the punishment."

On the last word, she began walking toward me, and then she grabbed me around the waist as if I was a child. With both her hands, she could wrap her fingers around my entire waist. She then lifted me in the air, only to then toss me to the floor. I scrambled onto my feet, and began to make a run back down the hall, when again, her enormous hand found its way to me. She grabbed onto my arm, watching me struggle to break free of her grasp. 

She then said, "Why not just ask to pamper my feet? I would have gladly accepted, but now I will have all the fun I want with you, even if it humiliates you." She then proceed forward to her bedroom, dragging my along. Then, without much effort, she hoisted me up on the bed, and then turned to lock the door, which had a similar deadbolt near the top. Returning to me, she decided to grab my wrists with one hand, and then sit on my legs. She was far to heavy for me, and noticed I was in pain. She compromised by settling her gigantic foot onto my face and chest while she held my wrists.

"You should like this. Isn't this what you want....my feet?" 

As she said this she began to apply some pressure onto my face. My face began to become buried in her soft sole. I couldn't breathe, but I almost didn't care. She then removed her foot and again repositioned herself so that she was sitting on her butt with her legs were partly extended, and her foot laying on its side. She had her hand on the back of my head, and she began to guide it towards the resting foot. I resisted, but it was futile. My head finally made contact near the underside of her toes, and then she slowly forced to upwards until my mouth was next to the tips of her toes. She then held my nose, giving me no option to breathe unless I opened my mouth. I did, and she quickly shoved her long, elegant toes into my mouth. Wiggling them, she began to play with my tongue and the back of my mouth.

I glanced up to see her face, very much concentrated on the task at hand. My eyes met hers, and all she could do was smile. 

"Now get up. I've had my fun. Now go." 

"What do you mean? Can I leave?"

"If that's what you want, sure."

"I just want to say I am sorry for invading your space. I meant no harm, and only wanted to admire your feet some more like when we were in your office. I enjoyed that very much."

"I know you did Dave, and so did I. I don't mind your presence here, and so far my feet seem to like you. However, even so, look at the time. It's 7 am and I believe I have you scheduled for 8 am at the store, right?"

I nodded. 

"Ok then, get dressed and back to work. We'll have to play later."

She then tossed my clothes at my feet and winked at me as she turned to unlock the doors for me.

Chapter 5: A Small Heart by SoleWriter

I walked by to work, my mind racing with thoughts and memories about what had just occurred. I knew I had a fetish, but this was taking it to the extreme. I almost liked it better when the other person was not aware of my fetish. It seemed to make things more exciting for me.

When I arrived at work, Jack was at the front desk as though he had never left. He laughed, gave me a thumbs up and shouted, "Morning sunshine! Ready for another day in paradise?"

I glared over at him knowing he really had no idea what I had been through in the last 24 hours, so I just smiled back, chuckled and headed to the back.
Soon after, I heard the bell ring. I peered through the stacks of shoes to see a woman, that appeared to be as tall as Wendy. 

"Hey Jack! It's been awhile, it's good to see you!" 

Jack replied, "Yes it has been Amy, and it is good to see you as well. It's always a pleasure to see all three sisters back in town!"

Amy looked around and then back at Jack.

"The place looks nice. Hey can you do me a favor and not tell Wendy I am here. I want to surprise her!"

"Sure thing. You just gonna hang out here or what?"

"Yeah, I just tore a hole in my new ones, and I was hoping I could find a pair here to replace them."

She looked down at her feet, which were still in some black stockings, and in her hand was a pair of flats with a freshly made hole in the sole.

"Go to the back over there, and Dave will help you find some new ones." 

"Okay, thanks Jack!"

My heart began to pound in anticipation of meeting yet another amazon woman. Could she really be the size of Wendy? It just seemed so improbable. I had moved into the dressing room, and decided to peak under the bottom of the stall door to see what I was dealing with. As I peered over, I saw her looking around at shoes while she patiently awaited my service.

She giggled as she pulled out a size 16 shoe and set it down on the floor near her foot. It only came up to about half the length of her foot. I couldn't believe it. She finished her mockery of the shoe and placed it back on the shelf. She then continued looking around, pacing back and forth between the aisles. Each foot dwarfed the tiles on the floor even though each tile was 18 inches in length. I also noticed that her feet must have been perspiring a bit  since the outline of her foot left its"heat signature" on the floor. 

Clearly I was going to need ruler for this woman's feet. I exited the stall, and went to find the ruler, but Amy must have seen me.

"Hey are you Dave?"

"Yes, I am. You need some shoes?"

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright then, let me just grab a ruler to measure your feet."

I resumed my path back to the employee closet and found my ruler lying on the desk. I grabbed the straight ruler, and then headed back to where she was waiting. She looked down on me, and then back at her foot. 

"I don't think that is long enough," she remarked.

I took a look at the ruler and then laid it next to her foot. The end mark was 24", and surely her feet did not surpass that. To my surprise, they did. Barely, but none the less, they did; they were probably about 25". Her big toe was extremely large, and appeared to be about 6 inches long, while the next three were about 5.5 inches, followed by a 3 inch pinky toe. Her feet made Wendy's seem a bit small.

"Hey I think Wendy has some shoes for me in her office, or at least she usually does."

I wandered into Wendy's vacant office searching for any signs of Amy's shoes. There were some boxes in the back that seemed to be the right size. I walked over to find them all empty. It seemed there were no shoes for Amy, or at least none that I could find. I was about to exit the door when I spotted some flip flops near the exit. I grabbed them hoping these were them. Each was about the size of my arm and I looked absurd as I approached her carrying the two oversized flip flops. 

"Here, I'm not sure if these are them, but lets see if they work."

" I think those are Wendy's actually. She may be a couple inches taller, but my feet are definitely bigger. We are fraternal twins, and it looks like my height was added to my feet instead, " she sarcastically remarked, "but let's see.

She put her foot up, expecting me to remove the stocking. I looked up to her and point at myself with a surprised look on my face.

"Yeah. Don't you work here. Isn't this your job? Are they too big for you?"

She seemed to have a good sense of humor so I jokingly replied, "Uhhh yeah, those things might squash me if I get under them."

She laughed and began to take them off herself. As she peeled it off her left foot, I noticed her red soles as they were released from their prison. It looked a little damp, but more importantly it looked soft. Her foot settled back down on the tile. Her nails were squared just passed the tips of her toes, but almost even with them, and they had a beautiful dark blue color to them. Almost like midnight blue. The blue shined in the light, but otherwise remained in more of an Indigo shade. Her big toe shifted up, along with some of her other toes as she struggled to pull the other stocking off. I offered my help and grabbed the end of the stocking and gently peeled it off. I could feel a slightly damp feeling on the bottom of the stockings, but that wasn't unexpected.

She then reached for the flip flops and proceeded to place the first one on her right foot. Her toes slid onto the rubber, and eventually off the front. They actually made the shoes look small. Her toes splayed over the edge, and her big toe was even able to touch the ground with ease. 

"Yeah these aren't going to work, but thanks for your help. It's okay I'll just walk barefoot until I can find some shoes. I just had my toes done anyways, and I love they shade of blue. I mine as well show them off." 

"There's one way to look at the brighter side," I said over a small chuckle. "They do look very nice."

"Thank you! Hey Jack look, I've been working on my abs." The blonde Amazon suddenly jumped to grab on to some handles that were in the ceiling (I didn't even know they were there). While holding herself up, she began lifting her straightened legs to work her core. Each time I got a magnificent view of her delicious soles as they moved up and down. She finally stopped and dropped to the ground. 

"What is this?" 

She lifted a shoe. My shoe. It was the pair I changed into after work. 

"Are these yours Dave, they are tiny," she said as she compared it to her hand, "look, they barely pass the palm of my hand." 

I quickly joked, "You know what they say about girls with big hands and big feet...small hearts."

"Oh yeah, you and me this weekend. We will get dinner and have some fun at my place. Not sexual, just fun. Bring your swimsuit. I'll grab your number from the staff contacts and call you later. Be ready to meet these ladies," she said while pointing to her wiggling toes and feet, " and also these," pointing to her hand. 

"And if you're lucky, maybe this "little heart." "

I about fainted. This girl was a dream. I love when women joke, and those feet with the deep blue nail polish were spectacular. I had the biggest grin on my face as she left the building.

Jack looked to me, "You sure have a way with the ladies. I don't know how you do it."

Neither did I.

Chapter 6: Weekend With Amy Part 1 by SoleWriter
The next day, Friday, I walked into the store to begin my routine when Jack pointed to the back. I followed his gesture to see that he was pointing to the green light that was on in the back. Knowing what it meant, I prepared myself mentally and headed for Wendy's office. I cracked the door open, but was unable to see Wendy, so I continued pushing the door open. Once fully open, I saw Wendy's shadow come from her bathroom in the back. She came out, looking at me, and smiling.

"How are you today, Dave?"

"Doing well."

"Good. I hope work has been enjoyable for you this first week, and you have been doing such a great job, I decided to let you have the weekend off. Unfortunately I won't be around to enjoy it with you, as I have some meetings to attend out of town."

"Oh thank you! I am rather drained from this week, so I appreciate it."

"I know you are, so enjoy it. Okay I actually have to leave now so thanks for coming in here. Oh and Dave, about the other day. It changes nothing between us. I am your boss and it is probably best to keep it that way. I like you, and you're a good worker so keep it up! Okay, see you next week."

She left, and I went back out to my work station to help some customers. While doing so, all I could think about was Amy. She made me so excited for the weekend. My excitement was broken when a couple of women walked in to ask if we carried a size 13.

"Yes, they are on the far wall over there."

"Okay, thanks."

I watched as the fumbled through the various options, probably surprised to see such a variety. The store was definitely appealing to any woman who wore over a size 12. The girls looked satisfied so I went back to cleaning around the store. I was sweeping up some trash in the store when the telephone rang. Jack answered.

"Hi this is Jack. Oh hey Amy. What? Oh yes, he is right here." Looking to me, "Hey Dave, it's for you."

I walked over and grabbed the phone from him.

"Hello."

"Hey Dave, it's me: The women with the little heart."

I laughed, "Oh yeah, you must be Amy. What's up?"

"I just wanted to give you the address of my place so we can watch a movie tonight. Just me and you, sound good?"

"Yeah, what time?"

"Come over at 7, and don't forget to bring your swimsuit. Here's the address."

I quickly jotted down the address and put it in my pocket. I hung up the phone, my excitement began to boil, and I resumed my work with extra vigor. Throughout the rest of my shift, only a couple more people came in, and soon I was done. I looked at my watch; it was 5 pm. I hurried across the street to grab some food before I went over to Amy's. After eating, I got in my car and drove to the address she had provided me earlier. It was 6:30. I decided to knock to just see if she was there. 

About 15 seconds after the knock, Amy came to the door. She opened it and her eyes lit up when she saw me standing there. She gave me a quick awkward hug by getting on her knees and then bending over. She invited me in and showed me where I could lay on the couch.

"You can lay down there at the end on the lounging chair section. I'll sprawl out across the rest of the couch since I am so tall."

"Okay sounds good," I said. Her couch was very large and the lounging section was more than enough for me, while the rest of the couch shot out in a long straight line. It was very nice, and appeared to be microsuede. I made my way over and sat down on the end. 

"So," I asked, "what are we watching?"

"Oh, I just rented this movie about a girl who travels the world to find her dad, but then finds a guy. Blah blah blah, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy."

"Okay good, I like to laugh."

"I'm going to grab some blankets and then I'll be right out with you. I'll start it in the meantime to let some previews run through."

She left for a short period of time, but returned just as the movie was starting. She laid down next to my left, and then my dream happened. She decided to lay her head on the opposite side of the couch, with her feet pointed in my direction. It was going to be difficult to concentrate.

We watched, giggling here and there, eating popcorn, and having a good time. I would sneak glances at her feet or toes as the became exposed from under the blanket. I was amazed at how large her big toes was, and obviously all of them, but the largest one was seriously almost the length of my hand. 

As we continued watching, it actually became very slow. I decided to lay on my side, kind of facing where her feet were. She too had turned on her side, and I could see the outline of her foot under the blankets. It looked like her knees were still slightly bent; she must have still been too tall for the couch and was kindly compromising for me by curling up a bit.

I watched, waiting for the end of the movie to take place. It had gotten so dull. As I thought about getting up to grab some water and snacks, Amy's leg decided to fully extend, and her enormous foot planted itself right into my face. I watched as the sole began to fill my view until it went completely dark. Her soft sole pressed into my face and pushed my entire body into the side of the couch. She must have dozed off, and now she was stretching, but was unaware of my situation. She must have awoken after her foot had been on me for moment because she quickly brought it back towards her body.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, I accidentally fell asleep, and I must have unconsciously stretched my body out. Seriously, my apologies."

"Don't worry about it. I'm still alive, although this did confirm my fears from yesterday," I said with a smile. She laughed. 

"I guess so. Let's turn off this movie before it makes me squish you."

"Good idea."

She stood up and hit the power button. Again, she stretched, getting on her tippy toes. Her toes dug into the floor, ruffling the carpet fibers. 

"Ok then. Let's go to the jacuzzi. Follow me." 

I followed her out until we got to the jacuzzi. She told me to go ahead and get in while she grabbed some towels. I slowly dipped in, and found a ledge to sit on so that the water came up just above my nipples. I sat there with my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the water that shielded me from the cold night. I heard her close a door, and in another few seconds she was getting in across from me. The jacuzzi was very large to accommodate her hight and so it was almost more like a pool to me.

She finally settled and looked at me smiling.

"So I had to walk barefoot all yesterday since you couldn't find my shoes. Lucky for you, I washed them," she said, lifting her foot.

As her foot rose above the water, I noticed that it came up up about a foot away from me. Her sole glistening in the moon light, and the water slipping off her sole. 

"Look how big it is compared to your face. Oh my."

She leaned off her seat a little to allow her foot to reach out towards my face.

"Just my toes can almost cover your entire face."

Her foot was now dangerously close, and just as I thought they were going to touch, the shot back under the water. My relief was soon disrupted, as her toes found the waistband of my swimsuit. I was then jerked forward as she brought her leg up towards her. She then grabbed me with her hands and picked me up out of the water. 

"Will you kiss me?"

I wasn't even able to completely nod my head when she brought me in close and invaded my mouth with her tongue. It was so large, it was practically in my throat. I did my best to maintain a romantic moment, and kissed her back as well as I could. We remained intertwined for a couple minutes until she released me back into the water.

"Small heart, huh? More like big everything."

And with that, she used the sole of her right foot and pushed it into my torso and extended her leg back out until I was in my original spot across the jacuzzi. I finally made it to the other side, but she left her foot pressed into me so that I was trapped between the jacuzzi wall and her wall of flesh. Her heel rested on my thigh as her toes pressed into my upper chest. 

"You should apologize to my feet since you were wrong about my heart." 

Her big toe flexed backwards so that the underside was exposed, implying that is where I should kiss.

"I left the nail polish since you liked it, but now it needs to feel the love."

I gently lowered my head and kissed the middle of the oversized toe. It was warm and extended from my chin up to my eyebrows. I then began to push her foot off me, and she allowed it to happen. 

"Good, I thought I was going to have to squish you," she said jokingly. 

"Dry yourself off and come inside."

I grabbed the towel which was more like a bed comforter and wrapped it around myself. I followed her in and she closed the door behind us.
Chapter 7: Weekend With Amy Part 2 by SoleWriter

"Is that towel big enough for you?" She asked, knowing very well it was.

"Yeah, I think it'll do just fine."

We walked into the living room and she turned on her gas fireplace. Heat began to poor out of the vent and I found myself huddling up closer and closer to it. She seemed indifferent to the cooler temperature and remained settled in a living room chair which she had brought over. 

"Are you freezing? If you get any closer Dave and you're gonna be in the fire."

"Thanks. I think I am doing okay here.

Soon the water evaporated off of me and I began to feel the heat more so on my skin. I eventually dozed off, the towel covering more than enough of my body. I awoke, still covered by the towel which now served as a blanket. I must fallen asleep for only a minute or two, but I looked over to see that Amy had moved. I checked my watch; it had been an hour. I noticed a piece of paper on the chair she had been sitting in. I walked over to check it and saw it was for me.

"Come give me a back massage when you wake up. I would love that. I'll be in bed. -Amy"

I dropped the note and briskly walked to her bedroom down the hall. There she was, lying down, and looking directly at me.

"Hey, about time. I've been waiting for my massage that I know you're going to give me."

"Oh really? Are you giving me one after?"

"Sure, why not. I'll make sure it's the exact same so it's equal."

"Fine then. You want your back?"

"Yes please," she yelled.

I climbed up on the bed and started to rub her back with my hands. Her back was practically as long as I was tall. This was going to be a harder task than I thought. I just didn't feel like I could press down hard enough on her large body. She was fit, and her toned body made it more difficult to push down deep. She eventually motioned for me to stand up.

"Just stand on my back. You can be like an Asian masseuse and use your feet."

I thought about it and decided it made sense. She laid her head back down as I went back to work. I was a bit hesitant standing on the back of a woman. You don't get to do that very often. Keeping my balance, I stepped onto her lower back.

"Ah, that's better, I can feel it now."

I had no idea what I was doing, but I started to walk around on her back where I normally would rub. Occasionally I would pause, and dig my heel into her back to try and relieve some of her muscle tension. Then I continued to walk up her back, and around her shoulders. Her hand shot behind her, grabbing my ankle with ease. She then directed it to her neck and pressed it into her muscles.

"Right there. Ah, yes. Thank you."

I continued to apply pressure there for a little and then began moving back down onto the other side of her back. As I paced back and forth applying pressure here and there, I noticed her body beginning to relax. Her breaths became long and deep, and she seemed to be drifting into sleep. I kept massaging her for about 40 minutes until I became tired from all the work. It wasn't easy to massage a woman 11 feet tall. 

"Thanks Dave, that felt great," she said in a state of euphoria. 

I decided to lay next to her and rest. We both laid there on the bed in silence for a little. I was about to go back to sleep when I felt the bed shift as her weight shifted. I glanced over to see her getting up. She looked and me and said, "Okay, your turn."

I laid on my stomach waiting for her hands to go to work, when I soon felt an appendage on me which was not her hands. 

"Alright, I'm giving you exactly what you gave me. Remember."

My arousal heightened at the sound of this. As my member hardened, I felt her foot gently place itself on my back. The warm sole covering my back like a blanket. It felt amazing. She must have had about as much experience as I had with walking on someone because she decided to press her entire foot down onto me. The pressure increased on my back as I was pressed into the mattress. I could feel her entire sole, even the arch pressing against my back. Some of the air was expunged from my lungs, and I almost had to tap her foot, but before doing so she took her foot off me. She must have realized that wasn't exactly a massage for me.

Taking a new approach, she decided to use her long toes to do the work instead. Since they were so large, it was similar to using multiple hands that worked side by side. She pressed her big toe into my lower back, lining the rest of her toes up parallel to my spine. Then she applied a small bit of pressure and began moving them in small circles. It was angelic. I quickly became relaxed as she moved her toes around to different spots on my back. I was so lost in pleasure, I almost missed what she said.

"I kind of like rubbing my feet on you. It's kind of erotic, and it also makes me kind of feel powerful. Do you like it?"

Now was the moment when I could spill the beans or keep my fetish unknown. Was there an in-between route. I thought for a second before saying anything, but decided that whatever I said wasn't really going to matter.

"If you like it, I like it. Rub those sexy feet on me," I said while turning over.

I thought that was a fair attempt at leaving my fetish as ambiguous, but she must of taken that in a more sexual context. Her toes grazed my face and slid their way down my body, before finally snaking their way into my waistline. They soon found their target and began to gently rub against it. Without objecting, I watched as she toyed with my member. She paused for a moment to bend down and pull my shorts down. I was so unsure of this, but I was so aroused. She then used her big and second toes, which were each about the length of a small hand, to grasp my member and began stroking it.

Holy shit. I was getting a footjob from the girl of my dreams who had huge, dreamy feet. Her toes pumped a little faster as she got the hang of it. My body spasmed in pleasure as she continued stroking it. I was moaning a little until it finally happened. I orgasmed and came all over her long toes. My white fluid streaked across her midnight blue nail polish on her big toe. I moaned a bit louder as she pumped every bit of fluid out of me. 

Near the end of my orgasm, her toes released their sexual grip and she generously switched feet to silence me. In the middle of my now subtle moan, she snuck her toes into my mouth, causing me to hush. I sucked them for a short moment until she pulled them out.

"Quiet down there," She said, covering my mouth again with the base of her toes. 

"I see you enjoyed that. So did I. Now I'll be right back. I'm gonna go clean this mess off my toes." 

She removed her foot from my mouth and went to the bathroom. I was in a state of bliss.

Chapter 8: Family Meeting by SoleWriter

 laid there for a moment soaking in what was possibly the best orgasm I had ever had. I heard the bathroom door open, and saw Amy stroll out. Her swim suit was gone and she was stark naked. She was absolutely beautiful. Toned and fit with nice blonde hair, and a cute face to pair with it, I wasn't sure if there was anything I disliked about her. She looked at me.

"Hey we gotta make things...even," she wittingly said.

"Oh yeah. And how shall we do that?"

She walked towards me with some pace and I saw her hands reach out for me. Unopposed, but unsure of what she was doing, I let her. She picked me up under my arms and stood me up next to her. I was staring straight into her well trimmed vagina. She lead against the wall using one arm, and just stood over me looking down at me. She then grabbed the back of my head with her other hand and guided it closer to her pleasure zone.

Needing no more hints, I let her hold my face against her clit, and I began to massage it with my tongue. Her vagina was already very most and was almost overwhelming to me, but I could manage. I licked as furiously as possible, but even so she would occasionally rub my face up and down her vagina in the manner she wanted. Sometimes I would have to stand on my tiptoes to go where she want me to, but regardless I wanted to pleasure her. 

"Get inside me," she whispered.

Keeping a hand on my head, she transitioned her other hand to grabbing my harm and shoving it inside her pussy. It was warm and sticky. She then controlled the pace of my arm going in and out of her along with the position of my head. I did my best to go down on her, and touch her erotically with my free arm, and not much later, she came. Her vagina contacted, leaving my arms pinched momentarily, while she moaned. My arm was now drenched with fluids running down to my shoulder. She finally released me.

"That was amazing."

I ran into the bathroom to clean up, and when I got back she was under the covers just smiling at me. I walked over, and she snagged me, dragging me in towards her cleavage. She finally nestled me in next to her, with her breasts against my back. I could feel her nipple still somewhat erect. Her warm body was comforting and soon we both fell asleep for the night.

The next morning I awoke, stretching my legs and arms to see that Amy was already gone. I decided to make some breakfast, when I spotted another note on the counter addressed to me.

"Hey Dave, sorry to leave another note, but I didn't want to wake you. Left to run some errands. I want to let you know that I kind of told my family about us, and they want us all to get together and celebrate at my mother's house. Should be fun. Ok Here's the address: 101 Amazon Ln. Be there at 6:30, and I'll see you there.

I quickly ate some breakfast and thought about her letter.

I thought to myself, "Isn't Wendy going to be at least a little disappointed or angry. Only god knows what her mother thinks of me. I guess I just have to face the music here. Call me when you get there."

Seven hours later: 5:30 pm.

I hop in my car and decide to head there early to make sure I found the place on time. I start driving and after 30 minutes I find myself on a dirt road headed to the boonies. Eventually it winds to the end, and leads to a huge mansion. A sign was in the front: "The Alta Residence". I parked my car, confirmed the address and walked up to the door. I knocked. Shortly after the door swings open and it's Wendy.

"Oh hey Jack, you're a few minutes early that's perfect."

"Yeah, hey is there a phone I can use to call Amy. She said to call when I arrived." 

"Yes, right over there on the counter," she said while pointing towards the kitchen.

I walked to the phone, and simultaneously I heard Wendy relocking the door. That's odd. I dialed Amy's number, and after a couple rings, she answered.

"Oh hey Jack, I wasn't able to make it. Don't be mad, but the just want to spend some time with you to discuss our relationship with you. Just be polite and do what they ask. Ok gotta go. Love you. Bye."

Do what they ask? What does that mean. The locked doors, the weird call, and now I'm alone. This was looking ominous. I turned around while sort of zoning at the ground, when my eyes ran across an unfamiliar set of feet. A large set of feet covered by thick wool socks. I traced up the leg and body to meet a gaze of a woman who sort of looked like Wendy and Amy: their mother.

"Hi, I am Laura," she greeted, extending a hand in my direction. 

I grasped as much of her hand as I could and replied, "You must be the mother. So nice to meet you."

"And you as well. Would you like some water? It was probably a bit farther out here than you thought."

I nodded. She walked into the kitchen to grab some water, and I took a moment to gauge her height. She stood next to Wendy, and was actually about an inch or two taller. She must have been in her mid 40s, but still had the skin of someone in their early 30s. She had long black hair which she elegantly curled. She returned handing me a glass. 

"Special order for Dave," she said handing me the glass.

I gulped it down. I hadn't had any water all day, so it was the best possible thing she could have offered. We then went to the living room to begin our discussion or "bonding."

I chose to sit on the couch, and so did Wendy. We sat next to each other, he frame dwarfing my own. Laura sat in a sofa chair in close proximity. 

"So," Laura began, "I understand you have feelings for Amy, but also had some fun with Wendy. Is this true?"

I could tell this wasn't going to be a fun evening. 

I answered as best i could, "Yes, but there is a misunder...a misun..." I began to feel dizzy. My headed was spinning, I couldn't speak, and eventually my vision went black and I passed out onto the carpet.

I awoke face up unsure of what had just happened. I sat up still feeling groggy. I looked around trying to gather some information, but all I heard was Wendy screaming.

"MOM! He's up."

I looked around. I was in a room with no furniture, but there looked to be some weird leather strips. There was one window, but it seemed super high up, and then I noticed that the entire room was like a house to me. I panicked, I think I have been shrunk. 

Sure enough, the door opened and Laura walked in, Wendy following. They look like absolute giantesses. I was shocked and had no idea how to comprehend my situation.

The mom filled the silence, "So, to clear this up. No you are not dreaming. This is real and you are now 16" tall. We are going to play some games. If at anytime you win the game, you may leave and date my daughter. Until then, you will be stuck here with us. First game: we will stick this florescent necklace around your neck. It will glow in the dark. Me and Wendy will choose a spot in the room to stand and we will staying there. We can only reach out to get you with one foot, and the other must stay planted on the spot we chose. You will have 3 attempts to make it to the other side of the room. We can see you with the necklace, but can't move from our spot. If you are immobilized 3 times, we will move on to the next game. We will not hurt you. Understand?"

"Yes," I answered, feeling overwhelmed. 

They put the necklace around my neck and told me to face my side of the wall. They then chose their spots and turned the lights out. 

"Okay, begin."

I turned around to complete blackness. All I knew was I had to make it to the other side.

Chapter 9: Let The Games Begin by SoleWriter

I started in a direction, unsure of the distance to either walls on the side. Hoping I didn't run in to the I began a full on sprint to the other side. I seemed to be going somewhere, when suddenly I was greeted by the sole of a foot. I hit it full on, not seeing it until the absolute last second.I noticed their feet were bigger than me now; I was only two thirds of its size. 

After running into it, I immediately bounced off the sole and onto the floor. Within milliseconds, her foot followed up to grab me, but I must of been near the end of her reach since her toes were trying to reach me and not her sole. I tried getting up again but a couple toes managed to grab my arm and wrestle me down again. After which a sole descended upon my back, pinning me to the floor. I tapped the foot to signal that round was over.

"Nice job Mom, I almost thought you lost him. Good grab!"

"Thanks sweetie. Ok round two. Dave turn your back and wall to the "x" and we'll pick new locations. I did as told disappointed in my performance. I reached the "x." Moments later the lights went off and the room was blacked out. Unsure again of how to proceed, I cautiously went to the left. I needed to have a strategy. So I started zig-zagging to appear unpredictable. As i raced to the other side, carefully tracking my direction, I felt a foot whiz by me. It must have missed. My strategy is working, I picked up the pace with my increase confidence. Not to much later, a foot came down in front of me. I managed to stop myself before running into the foot (now visible), but before I could react, someone's big and second toe wrapped around my neck pressing me into the bottom side of the foot. Confident of her grasp, I was hoisted into the air and unable to find any leverage as a dangled against the foot. 

"Nice job again Mom. I barely missed him the second time, but you snagged him perfectly. You have always been good at this."

"Okay, this is your final attempt. You know the drill."

I returned to my spot until the lights went black. I paused, thinking of some new strategy. This was impossible. I decided to just sprint it out again. I ran and ran, but collided with a big toe. It grazed my right leg and sent me tumbling. I rebounded quick and continued my run forward.

Lucy screamed, "Oh no, I missed! Get him!"

I ran having no idea where Wendy was. All of the sudden a foot landed in front of me. I tried to hurdle it, but only managed to snag my foot on a toe, and somersault forward and land on my back. As I lifted my neck to get up, Wendy's toes smothered my face into the underside crevice. I was stuck and regretfully tapped to end the final round.

"I did it!"

"That's my daughter! Good job. Ready for some more fun? Lets move to the second game. Ok here is a box. It is about 12 feet long on each side. My daughter and I sit across from each other, on the top and bottom side, on the ground facing each other. Our legs/feet will also be facing each other. Our feet, or heels, must always be touching the ground. You, Dave, start on the left and must make it to the right. We try to trap you between our feet. You have 2 chances. Good luck."

I proceeded to my side and got myself ready. She yelled begin and started my short journey to the other side. I saw Laura's foot come at me first but I managed to spin past it and continue my run, but Wendy managed to trip me up by hitting my knee with her toes. I stumbled, and looked to my left to see Laura's huge sole headed right for me. It crashed into me followed by Wendy's other foot into my back. The force of the second hit caused my body to fly up and my arms to jerk forward and wrap around Laura's foot. I was sandwiched almost completely between their two soles. 

"Look, we got a perfect sandwich," and as if to celebrate they both lifted their legs upward with their target trapped between their soles. 

I was pressed firmly in between the hot, perspiring soles, but it sort of aroused me. I needed to refocus.

"Final Round!"

I went to the start line, and she yelled for the start. I ran towards Wendy's thighs, hurdling her legs. She had a hard time reaching me, and Laura's legs couldn't make it over. I almost made it when Wendy snagged my ankle right before my destination, leaving me trapped. Before I could free myself, Laura grabbed my face with her toes, rubbing the damp undersides onto my face. My head and leg were stuck. I tapped.

"Giving up? Here's the next game."

A small copy of a boxing ring was brought out. About 4 feet to each side.

"This is simple. Last a minute and half without getting pinned by me, and you win. I will sit on the ground with my leg coming between the ropes. My foot must stay in the ring at all times. All you have to do is avoid my foot's grasp."

I stepped in the ring. My opponent (her foot) was still much larger than me. Laura's toes wiggled in anticipation. Wendy yelled begin and it was off. Laura charged me with her foot but i managed to dodge it. The next time I wasn't so lucky. The ball of her foot connected with my face sending me into the ropes. Her foot then followed, ramming me back into the ropes as well as in to her sole. As the submission countdown began, I tickled her toes and she quickly let me go.

"Hey no cheating."

She came at me more aggressively. I onto her foot and swung myself onto the top of her foot. It was the first time I saw this side. She had longish toes, but not like her daughters. I grabbed her second toe, and pulled back. She jerked from side to side trying to relinquish my grasp. No such luck. But when she was whipping back and forth my head got too near to her toes and she was able to pinched it between her first two toes. I struggled to hang on, but was saved as the bell for the time went off.

"Lucky you," Laura said, "I guess you may date Amy."

My heart and mind felt at ease.

"But I want to do one last thing so you remember just how miserable I can make your life."

"Okay and what's that?"

She grabbed me, tied each wrist with a string of leather, and additionally around my neck. She then lifted me towards her foot and pressed her sole into my face and body, and then Wendy began to tie the other ends of the straps together on the top side of the foot. Each wrist strap went around the outside of her foot, and the neck strap went between her toes. They were all knotted together. I was stuck like Jesus on the cross against her sole. She then laid back on her bed and set a timer for 1 hour. 

"Remember this day if you decide to break my daughter's heart. As for your size, you should return back in the next few hours. Enjoy my foot."

Then the lights went out.

Chapter 10: An Angry Mother by SoleWriter

Somehow, despite being in an odd position, I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was laying in Laura's living room, no longer in my smaller size. I had returned to my 5'5" height. I stood up, looking around for someone, but it was vacant. I made my way to the door, when a familiar figure walked out into the hall. It was Laura.

"I see your awake again. You passed out last night here. You feeling okay now?"

I nodded, a bit confused. Did I dream up everything about the games.

An evil grin crept across her face.

"Did you have some nightmares or something," she asked, while flexing her foot in my direction.

"No, I think I must have been dreaming," winking at her.

Her grin disappeared. She wasn't sure how to respond. Maybe she was expecting me to fear her, but this response surely didn't confirm that. She seemed to stare through me as she gathered a new response in her head. She finally decided to walk towards me, and then around to the back side of me. Her hands fell onto my shoulders as if to massage them. She then bent over near my ear.

"There's probably not a lot that scares you, huh?" 

Her attempt to intimidate me wasn't working. I stepped away, cracking opening the front door, and then turning around to her. 

"See you around Laura." 

As I began to pull the door towards me, her hand slapped the door back shut.

"I didn't say you could leave."

She grabbed the neck of my shirt, yanking me up. She was relentless. 

"Do you not remember your place from last night," she said, dropping me onto my back. "If not, I can remind you."

She then picked up her large socked foot and set it down on my face. Her arch pressing down onto me. I struggled to breathe through the thick wool material and began to squirm. Watching with content, she grinned as my two hands attempted to push her foot off. She pressed down harder ensuring that I couldn't succeed. Her wish was about to come true. I was starting to fear her; she seemed to disregard the fact that I couldn't breathe. As I became somewhat worrisome, she finally lifted her foot off of my mouth and nose for a moment, allowing me to breathe. 

"Remember yet," she asked me as she peeled her sock off. 

I rebelliously shook my head in disagreement, wanting not to give in. I could see the anger flare up in her eyes as her satisfaction turned to contempt. She let her foot hovering over me for a moment.

"Last chance," she said, looking for a change in heart.

I remained motionless, with my only focus to catch my breath knowing all to well what was coming for me. After waiting several seconds for me to soak in the enormity of her foot (which at this point I had become accustomed to with Wendy and Amy), she began to lower it.

Her sole was red and looked a little moist. Those wool socks must have kept her feet extremely warm, and maybe even overly so. As it approached, I could feel the heat emanating from her foot, mixed with a slight aroma of sweat. Sure enough, the top part of her sole pressed down on the lower half of my face covering my mouth and chin. Her heel rested on my stomach, and her toes spread across my nose and cheeks.

"You just look so precious you "fearless" man. Good thing this a dream for you."

Her first two toes then redirected themselves over my nose and settled down with the end of my nose at the base of her toe crevice. Her toes stretched past my eyes. She smiled and then slowly began to squeeze. My nose breathed in the heavy scent of her foot before finally being forced closed. Again I tried to push her foot away from me, but my efforts were met with no mercy.

She used her other foot to trap my arm at my side. The sole covered almost the entirety of my arm, so there was absolutely no way to move it. I used my other hand to try a create a space between my mouth and her foot. She deviously let it seem like I succeeded before pressing back down with more force, leaving my hand sandwiched between her sole and my mouth. 

Her toes continued their torture. Periodically squeezing my only airway shut. I was scared of how long this was going to last, when their was a fortunate knock at the door. 

"Hey mom, it's Amy, is Dave still here?"

Laura's eyes widened. She quickly pressed down even more onto my face to prevent me from making any noise.

"Yeah, let me go get him! One sec."

She looked back at me, gave my nose one last squeeze, and gestured to me with a finger over her mouth to imply I need to keep quite about this. She removed her foot and picked me up, and we walked together to the door. Laura opened it to see Amy's face fill with complete joy.

"Dave!!!!"

End Notes:

Hopefully I'll update soon.

Chapter 11: Back To Amy's by SoleWriter

I was quickly embraced in Amy's arms as she bent over to hug me. Knowing I could finally leave this woman's house was all that I wanted for the time being. We waved goodbye to Laura and proceeded to walk to our cars. Unfortunately we were in separate cars due to the circumstances of this meeting, which was almost more like an initiation rather than meeting her mother. 

Before sitting in our vehicles, Amy invited me over to her place again for the day. I had work the next day so I was going to take advantage of the free time I had now to spend with her. We then parted ways and headed to her house. After about 30 minutes we finally made it back. We walked in together and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do today? I only in town for one more day before I have to drive back for work."

"I'm not sure. Whatever you want to do, I am fine with."

"I always like to do yoga to start off my days. Well not always, but usually. Would you like to try it with me."

"Sure," I replied.

"Alrighty, we'll just try some basic yoga positions and then maybe try some fun ones. Ok now just follow my lead. Sit across from me and do what I do." 

She extended her legs, and then leaned forward, stretching her legs. I found a place facing her and extended mine until our feet met in the middle. What a difference. Her feet towered over mine, and the width made mine appear even smaller. The area of the bottom of her foot was probably about 3 or 4 of my feet combined. My toes ticked the bottom of her arch. She giggled, most likely unable to see any part of my foot, and only had the sensation of our soles touching.

She leaned forward reaching her fingers over the tops of her toes. Going a step further, she decided to show off her flexibility and pushed all the way forward until the tips of her fingers settled over my toes.

"Gotcha," she said pinching some of my toes. 

I laughed and leaned forward myself to grab onto her hands. I grabbed onto several over her fingers and we just held that pose for a second.

"Ok, I can't resist, time for a fun one!"

I was surprised to see her scoot her butt even closer to me, but then understood why as I saw her feet move in my direction. She continued to hold my hands from the prior stretch while pushing her feet into my torso.

"Airplane!"

She quickly lift her feet into the air with her legs as straight as possible. My body was launched into the air as she did her best to balance me on top of her feet. It must not have been that difficult considering the combined width of her feet was a little wider than the width of my body. She cackled as she began sort of bouncing me up and down.

My body shook up and down, each time colliding back into her sole. She then attempted to balance me on only one, but it was obviously much more difficult. I could feel my body sway and her toes trying to guide the distribution of my weight. Her toes were long enough to sort of curl around my shoulders. She became a little cocky and decided to release my hands. 

Almost immediately my body slid of the side of her foot and I fell towards her body. My head landed under her breasts followed by the rest of my body. Her soft skin was comforting. She was still laughing at the whole incident, but eventually looked down at me with a smile. I slowly kissed her skin. Her hands soon grasped me and brought me towards her face. 

We kissed intimately. Her tongue again dominating the joining of our two mouths. Her soft lips moved their way down my body until making it to their final destination. She sucked gracefully while moving her tongue around my balls and evening cupping them occasionally. It felt amazing. I began to rock my hips, and she kindly accepted it. My member was as hard as could be, but before I could finish she pulled me out. 

"Sorry Dave, that'll just be the teaser for now." She said as she carefully pulled my pants back up. "I need to go get my nails done soon. My appointment is actually in like 30 minutes. I think you met Jen, right. Yeah, she does them for me at her nail salon. Did you want to come?"

"Sure, I don't have much to do today anyways."

She got ready and we left for the salon.

Chapter 12: The Nail Salon by SoleWriter

After a short drive, we arrived at the salon. It was a smaller nail salon, but unsurprisingly it contained high ceilings. When we walked through the entrance, I spotted Jen at her desk tucked in the corner to the right. She waived us over, and so both Amy and I complied. 

"Hey Jen, how have you been?" Amy asked.

"Pretty well. The nail salon has been super busy recently so that's good. You here to get your nails done?"

"Yup. I'll take the special sister treatment please!"

"Alrighty." Jen then looked at me, her feet propped up on the desk. "We've met before right? You're ...Dave. Remember our secret handshake," she joked, wiggling her toes and foot. 

I reached over to play along, and quickly slipped my fingers between her toes. They were incredibly soft. She must lotion them very often, because she had baby skin so to speak. I gripped my fingers onto her feet and began a shaking motion, The top of her sole filled my palm, and she responded delightfully to the playful gesture.

"I guess you do remember the day we met." She squeezed her toes, trapping my fingers there, and then swiftly let go. 

"Alright then Amy, let's get your nails done. I'm gonna have your "boyfriend" help me. You're have no choice Dave. Get over here." 

Amy went and sat down in one of the salon chairs. It appeared to be custom made, made perfect for her large physique. Meanwhile Jen went to the back to go get some things to do her nails. I sat there in front of Amy, or more specifically, on a stool in front of the foot bath and stand. Her eyes darted back and forth between her feet and me, and then softly said," I can't wait to feel your little hands on my feel again. They're majestic." Her voice transitioned to a whisper and she slowly claimed, "They want you."

She laughed while leaning her soles up and spreading her toes and wiggling them at me. I could feel my libido rising. She slowly put her feet down as Jen emerged from the back, materials in hand. 

"Okay I'm back, now lets get this done so we can move on with our days."

She set down the materials between us. We each sat down on a stool in front of Amy. Even at 6'6", Jen was still dwarfed by Amy's size, and it was even more daunting for me. We scooted closer, and then Jen motioned me to grab her foot. I grabbed one while Jen grabbed the other. From the outside, it must look as though Amy had two slaves worshipping their goddess before her feet. Although Jen would never consent to that. I looked to Jen for direction, and she handed me some soap-like bar, except it crumbled easily. Jen demonstrated what to do. 

"Okay you're going to take a little bit of this stuff, it's called a grain solution, and then you're going to get it slightly damp or wet and rub it on her feet. Grab more as you need need and just massage it into her foot. This helps to make her soles softer, and hopefully, smell better." She giggled as she looked to Amy to see if she heard.

"Very funny Jen."

After getting on idea of what I was supposed to do, I set Amy's foot on the stand. I grabbed some of the grainy soap, and splashed some water on it to dampen it. The crumbled pieces became more cohesive. I then slathered what I had into her upper sole and began to gently massage the beauty product into her skin. I rubbed all along the sole, using both hands to do so, and I occasionally had to grab more soap. After working my way along her upper sole, through her arch, and down to her heel, I decided to come back up to work between her long elegant toes.

I glanced up at Amy whose eyes were closed while she simply enjoyed her free foot massages. I also looked over to see Jen thoroughly rubbing the grainy solution into the foot. Returning my focus, I slid my hand between her last couple toes and then sequentially made it up to the crevice of her big and second toes. I leaned in applying some pressure, when Amy squeezed my hand for a moment. She quickly let go for me to resume my duty.

Once we finished there, Jen took the stuff and headed to the back to return it. Amy looked at me again, now awake. 

"How do they feel?!" She asked as she sandwiched me headed between her soles. My head barely covered the arch of her huge feet, but she took the time to rub them all over my face so I could feel every part of her soles. 

"Soft. Just like she said."

"Good! And how to they smell?"

She back her feet of my face a little so I could see both her soles. Then she lowered then slightly and splayed all of her toes, waiting for me to smell them. I brought my close up near the underside of her third toe and inhaled. 

"It smells like spring."

"Don't just smell that part, make sure neither of you missed a spot."

She wiggled her toes a bit in anticipation of my next course of action. I started near her pinky toe and slowly smelled all parts of her toes, working my way across both feet. 

"No spots were missed!" 

"Good, because I might want to do some things to you later."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

She looked at me as if I should know the answer. "Dominate you."

Jen walked out from the back staring at the products in her hands. 

"Alright I finally found some nail polish." 

She showed me the color. It was a bright neon pink. I liked it. It had some flare to it, and would bring attention to were well attended nails and toes. I jumped back to my workstation as we got ready to do the next part. 

"Okay here's a file, nail clippers, and a tool to cut the cuticles,. I imagine you know what to do with these. Let me know when you're done and I'll hand you some polish."

She handed me the items. I then turned back to Amy's glistening foot and started on her nails. I grabbed each toes, doing as instructed to make each look its best. It took some time, but I finally managed to finish in about 20 minutes. Jen handed me the polish and gave a quick demonstration of how to paint the nail. I closely observed and the mimicked what I saw.

Setting Amy's foot in my lap, or at least a part of her foot, I began my final piece of work. I started with her big toe. Holding it still with one hand, I began to paint the hot pink nail polish onto her nail. I stroked back and forth, being careful to coat it evenly. Eventually I finished and I was proud of my work. Jen gave me a thumbs up, and waived me to continue on. 

After another 15 minutes, we had finally finished. Amy let her toes dry for awhile while me a Jen grabbed some lunch for our hard work. When we came back, Amy was ready, and she thanked Jen and I for our work. 

Jen responded, "Oh no problem, it was a lot easier with your helper here. Thanks Dave. Maybe you should work here." She giggled.

I chucked but shook my head in disapproval.

"Alright, well we're gonna head out, it was good seeing ya sis."

They hugged and then we left.

Chapter 13: Back To Her Place by SoleWriter

The drive home took no more than a few minutes. We pulled into the driveway, and got out her car and headed to the entrance of Amy's home. Amy walked in first, her fresh pedicure exposed by her sandals. She walked in, and stretched, then turned around towards me.

"I am actually very tired and I'm going to take a nap. You are welcome to join me. Otherwise, I will get up in a couple hours. By then, I should regain the energy and stamina I need to reach the full potential of what I promised you earlier."

"Which was...?"

"Me. Dominating you." She walked back to her bed and laid down. 

I was debating whether I should lay down with her or not; my only difficulty with it was that I actually wasn't tired. I gave it some more thought and came up with an idea that had the possibility of being a disaster, but also very interesting. I waited for Amy to fall asleep, and then I snuck into the room carrying some rope with me. 

Her bed was very large, and it had four posts. One at each corner of the bed. These posts connected to the ceiling in a sturdy fashion. I looked at Amy, who was now sprawled across the bed, and made a decision to tie up the easy ones first. Her right wrist and foot were nearest to their destinations so I choose them first. I walked to her arm, first looping and intertwining the rope around her wrist, and then proceeded to tie the loose ends to the post with some reliable knots. I tugged it to make sure it was fine. I then proceeded around the bed, binding each foot and wrist to their designated corner post.

Fortunately for me, Amy was typically a heavy sleeper and for some reason she must have been extra tired considering she wanted to take a nap. However soon I would awake her, and then we'll see who dominates who. I began to ponder on my approach to waking her, and decided to arouse her. Her body was now in a moderately open stance, with her back down and arms and legs spread apart, and I decided to move myself in the direction of her underwear. I approached, but quickly realized there was no underwear, and so I moved to the next phase and made my aggressive approach. 

I pried her legs apart and buried my head into her lady parts. My tongue did the rest as I worked up and down her vagina; massaging her clitoris and then working my way down to the entrance. Amy, abruptly awoke, and even startled by the situation she was in. She look and her arms and legs, tugging and pulling to get free. She then looked to me, understanding that I was the one that tied her up. I stood up.

"Ok I'm gonna do whatever I want to you, and you will just have to accept it. This is my show, not yours. We will see just who exactly gets dominated today. I walked parallel to her body on the body, approaching her face. Slowly I unclothed myself until I stood naked in front of her. I think she knew what was coming, but she seemed like she was going to play along with it despite her angst. 

"Open your mouth."

As she reluctantly did, I immediately shoved my erect member into her mouth. Using her face as a prop, I began to rock my hips back and forth, sliding my penis in and out of her mouth. Her lips felt phenomenal, and I could literally do whatever I wanted to her now. As I continued to stroke, I decided it would be best to slow down the pace before I orgasmed. I removed it from her mouth, and just stared at her. She was smiling. Why? Was she enjoying this? It was shortly after that I saw her left had gotten free of the ropes. Uh oh.

Before I could react, her hand grabbed onto my face, palming it like a basketball. She forcefully pulled my head back down in between her legs. My struggles were pointless with her overwhelming size and strength. She eventually was able to push my face down far enough to pinch my head between her legs. She continued to scissor my head while she untied her other hand.

"Sorry Dave, but I wasn't gonna be that easy. Thanks for trying though. It made things...interesting. Now it is my turn." 

With my head between her legs, she finally freed her other hand. Using the ropes that had once held her, she began to tie my flailing arms together behind my back. I was already at a complete disadvantage, and now I couldn't use my arms. She released her grip over my head. I stood myself up while backing away. I was unsure of what to do. 

She untied her feet, breaking the ropes with ease. She then stood up, and stepped up next to me again. My head tilted back to keep her face in view. 

"What are you looking at? Get back to work." 

Her right hand wrapped around my neck, keeping my head propped up. She then began to lift slightly, bringing my head towards her vagina. My face rubbed into her lips and wetness. She used her other hand to then grab the back of my head. 

"Stick your fucking tongue out."

I did so, fearing the consequences of her current role play. She took advantage of her control over my head and used it to pleasure herself where she pleased. As she moved it up and and down, she pressed my face as far in to her as she could. I almost couldn't breathe and her juices were starting to fill my mouth. I could feel her muscles contracting as I pleasured her. Despite wanting to finish her, I couldn't breathe anymore so I tried to back my head away. I was able to get some air before she pulled my head in again to finish the job.

"Keep going."

I revolted and refused my services by returning my tongue back into my mouth. I wasn't going to be treated like a toy. My refusal wasn't taken well as she quickly put her hands over my shoulders and bent over to my height.

"You better do what I say or you might be sorry. Now let me see that tongue."

She squeezed my cheeks, waiting for me to comply. 

"Alright then. Have it the hard way. I think you've met these two before," she said looking down at her feet. "They wont be so nice this time."

I turned and ran. She tripped me up with her foot causing me to face-plant into the ground. Before I could get up, she grabbed my bound arms and stood me up. She walked me back to the bed where she sat down facing me. She lifted her right leg and rested it with her ankle over her left thigh. The bare sole now facing out to her left. She pulled me closer, her body still an impressive 8 feet tall sitting down, and then grabbed my the back of my head yet again.

"Enjoy the bottom of my foot."

She guided my face into her arch, pressing it into her warm sole. They were so soft from the work Jen and I had done. She held it there for a moment and then moved my face farther up the sole. Her toes sort of curled around my head as she scrunched her toes for a moment. 

"Untie me!"

"Oh no. We're just getting started." 

She finally pressed her toes into my face, slowly increasing the pressure until I was forced onto the ground. 

"Lay on your back here."

I did as told. I laid parallel to the bed while she sat on the side of it. She was perpendicular to me. She then used her dexterous, long toes of her foot to grasp my erect member. She began to stroke it. Slowly moving it up and down my shaft. Her toes were so soft now. I quietly moaned as she pleasured me. 

"Shhhh."

She planted her other foot onto my face blocking my vision, smell, and most of my breathing. She continued to tease me for several minutes until she stopped. She stood up and set a foot to each side of my body. Looking down at me, she said, "I'll release your hands but you must worship me."

I nodded in agreement.

She removed the ropes, and I returned to my spot on the ground. She then hovered a foot over my face as if to soak in the aesthetics of it all. Her sole was darker on the pads of her toes, and along her sole where her foot touch the ground. Her arch and the underside of her long toes held their white skin tone. Her foot smelled like spring still and they looked as soft as they felt. 

She slowly lowered it onto my face, using her sole to point my face to the side. She then placed the side of my face under her soft arch and pressed down. She lifted her off and hovered it over my face again. Her toes began to tilt downward and I knew what to do. I let her toes enter my mouth; her pink and 4th toe were first. I caressed them with my tongue. These last two toes were longer than most women's toes, and they were the smallest ones!

Each toe was allowed into my mouth until finally her big toe came. I did my best to let as much in as possible. Her toe slid its way into the back of my throat. I sucked it, having almost no room to move my tongue. 

I looked up to see her smiling while she pleasured herself. I used my hands to grab her foot and began to massage it while I sucked her toes. 

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work those tiny hands into my sole." She cooed in a state of ecstasy.

She began to rub faster. I could feel her toes begin to tense up as she neared orgasm. She placed her foot on my chest, her toes covering one of my pecs. She must of came as she leaned onto my chest, expelling the air from my lungs, and her toes squeezed my pec while she spasmed.

"That was perfect. Now get dressed slave." She winked.

"But I haven't..."

My sentence was cut off as she planted the ball of her foot right into my mouth. 

"I. Don't. Care."

Chapter 14: A Small Get Together by SoleWriter

The both of us got dressed and I began to think about everything that had just happened. Where did my sweet, loving, innocent Amy go? Yet I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed the dominant side of her. In the middle of thinking this over, Amy popped out and grabbed me around the neck, her long fingers extending behind my ears. She bent over and passionately kissed me. 

"I love you Dave. I hope the role-play didn't scare you. Just trying to have some fun. I mean you did try to tie me up."

She had a point. I replied, "I like the role-play, and you're pretty good at switching from one extreme to the other. I might start calling you two-face."

She laughed, releasing my neck. She started walking to the living room so I followed her to continue the conversation.

"I was supposed to head back to work tomorrow, but I decided to take one more day off with you. I thought we could go to the beach together or something. As for tonight, I hope you don't mind but I invited my sisters over to see them before I leave. I didn't get to see them too much since I spent so much time with you."

"Yeah that sounds fun. You guys just gonna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Yeah we'll probably just throw on a movie to watch casually, play some games, have a few drinks and eat some food."

That actually sounded fun I thought to myself. I helped her tidy up the house for her guests. It was going to be interesting to finally have all three sisters together at the same time. I definitely wanted to make the best of it, especially since it would be their last time together. 

So we cleaned and cleaned until finally, the first of the sisters arrived. It was 6 pm, and there was a knock at the door. Amy answered it to find Jen at the door. Something seemed different about her, I noted from afar.

"Oh wow Jen, did you have a growth spurt? It is about time. I thought you were going to stay small forever."

"Yup, I grew a foot today. I'm now 7'6"."

Amy explained to me, "I forgot to tell you, but our family has the weirdest genetics. We are not only tall, but we have these "bursts", so to speak, of height growth. As you can see, Jen had one today." 

I walked up to Jen to greet her. She now stood two feet taller than me. We hugged. My head only came up to her stomach, her breasts resting on my head. Amy took advantage of the moment to make a joke. She stretched her leg out, resting her foot on my head.

"Hey look, now we are as tall as Jen," Amy joked as she wiggled her toes in front of her sisters face.

Jen swatted her foot away.

"Okay let's see the movie. And where's the food? I'm starving."

"Pizza is in the kitchen and the movie is in the DVD player already. Just grab all the food you need while we wait for Wendy. 

Not much later, another knock sounded from the door. This time I answered, seeing my boss from work standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Dave, I didn't know you would be joining us today. Good to see you."

"Hey Wendy," I said, "Good to see you as well. They just started eating in the kitchen. Go grab some food for yourself while it's still there."

She walked by me and into the kitchen. The sisters exchanged hellos and started chatting about there day and lives while they ate. I grabbed some food while I could and headed to the living room. I was going to let them spend as much time as possible. I definitely don't want to interfere with family. 

Soon they all made there way out and onto the couch. I made myself comfy on a beanbag that was as the floor in front of the couch, while the sisters made them selves comfy on the couch. We were all settled in and about to watch the movie when Jen made a weird observation. 

"You know I was thinking about it, and I believe all three of us can cover Dave's ENTIRE body with our feet, and maybe even a little extra."

Before I could object, the twins hastily agreed.

"Lay over here in front of us for a moment Dave."

Not wanting to be the party pooper, I laid parallel to the couch in front of their feet. All the sisters sat side-by-side as they contemplated how to complete the challenge. Eventually the feet shot towards me, making their way onto my body. The twins, Wendy and Amy used their feet to cover my legs and torso. They stack their feet on top of each other, with one foot's heel starting at my foot, and the toes making their way up my thigh, then the next foot's heel continued where the other left off, leaving the toes of that foot on my upper chest. Wendy covered the left half of my body while Amy covered the right. Jen had the rest. She placed her left foot onto my upper chest, leaving everything covered but my head. Naturally her right foot followed covering my face.

My body was warm with nothing but 6 soles covering it. Jen's foot pressed into my face, giving off a slight aroma. She must have walked around a little before getting here. Nonetheless, all their feet were soft, and I could feel their toes wiggling in glee on my body. All the girls began giggling, mocking me as the "foot man".

Wendy wiggled her toes, and she remarked on something rather embarrassing. 

"What's that I feel Dave? Under my pinkie toe. Do Jen's feet smell that good." 

Her jokes were met with laughter, and Jen even squeezed my nose between her toes for a second. But it was indeed true, I had quite the boner happening right now. After the girls had their fun, they removed their feet, and we all continued to watch the movie. Everyone was sprawled out by the end of the movie, and when it finally finished, Wendy proposed the idea that we play truth or dare. All the girls got excited.

"Ok Wendy, then you're first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"7 months."

"Alright then. Now you, Amy."

"I dare you to sit naked for the rest of this game."

Without any hesitation, she stripped of her shirt and sweatpants, leaving her golden skin for all to see. Her supple breasts were taunt and perky with nice nipples. She jiggled them as a joke, then sat back down.

"I guess we're all adults here. Alright, Dave your turn."

"Dare."

Jen lifted her foot in my direction. "Suck my toes."

I hesitated, feeling like this would be considered cheating. Jen was the only one who didn't truly know about my sexual encounters with her sisters' feet. Wendy and Amy both looked at each other snickering. Everyone waited in suspense. I grabbed her elevated foot, and then lowered my head so my mouth could reach her toes. She smiled, and watched as my lips slid over her long toes. I was able to fit several of her toes in my mouth since they weren't nearly as large as her sisters'. It must have ticked since she giggled a little. I gave her toes one good suck and then backed away. It was her turn.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

She stared back at me with no fear.

"I dare you to run outside topless."

She took her shirt off, exposing some nicely sized breasts, and took off outside. I locked the door behind her as we watched her sprint into the street and back. She was irritated to find the door locked with me standing next to it. She tugged on the door yelling. A few teenagers walked by and began snapping photos with their cellphones. We all laughed at how humiliating it was. 

She panicked, and ran to the back, trying to cover her breasts. As she crossed the lawn, she tripped and face-planted into the ground. We were all practically crying from laughter at this point. She made it to the back, angry and traumatized. She sat down, trying to regain her composure.

She continued playing the game, daring Wendy and Amy to do have excessive amounts of alcohol. And as the night moved on, and a few rounds had passed, Wendy and Amy passed out. I decided to go to bed myself, and was walking down the hall when a large hand covered my mouth, and an arm lift me into the air.

"I hope you enjoyed your dare," Jen whispered into my ear.

Hy heart stopped.

Chapter 15: Vindictive Jen by SoleWriter

Although she wasn't nearly as tall as her sisters, she was still easily able to lift me off the ground. I had zero leverage to resist now, and her hand clamped my mouth from opening so I could try and wake the others. She must have had this planned since the dare. A vindictive one. She carried me to a bedroom far from where the others were sleeping, and threw me onto the bed. She then turned to lock the doors, but encountered the same problem I had earlier. The dead bolt was 12 feet up. Even with her arms up, she was at least a foot short of the lock. 

She assessed the situation, realizing she hadn't thought the details out. She came to the conclusion that she would have to jump and slide the lock over. I tried to take advantage of her diverted attention, and tackled her as best as I could when she jumped into the air. After making contact with her legs, I bounced off her and onto the floor. At the same time, Jen was thrown of balance and fell sideways. 

"You little shit. You're gonna regret that."

Not waiting to see if it was true, I made a run for the bathroom. She hurried to her feet, realizing that I could potentially escape my predicament. I made it in, and attempted to close the bathroom door when her hand squeezed into the opening, blocking me from closing the door. I tried anyways. Her weight was now behind the door and she eventually used all her weight to lean into the door, bursting it open. 

I was thrown back from the force of her weight, falling onto my back. She made quick work of my position, grabbing each of my legs with her hands. She then proceeded to drag me back out.

"No more screwin' around."

I tried to grab onto to anything near me, but I was pretty sure it didn't matter. I was in trouble. We finally made it back to the floor of the bedroom. She laid me on my back, and then squatted on top of me, pinning me to the floor. 

"Get up. We are going to wrestle. I'll just stay on my knees though. That should make it more equal."

She backed off me, remaining kneeled. I stood up, and to my my embarrassment, she was still several inches taller than me still. I attempted to just charge her, running straight at her. My courageous efforts were matched with a hand around my throat, keeping me an arms length away. Her fingers curled around my neck.

"That's the best you got? Try again."

She tossed me back, causing me to stumble. I regained my balance and rethought my strategy. I charged again, this time with a new objective. She laughed, thinking I was doing repeating my actions, but was surprised to see me leap and swing around her shoulder and onto her back side. I wrapped my arm around her throat and squeezed. 

I was in more of an awkward position than she thought. She struggled to grab parts of my body, and for a moment, I thought I was doing okay. She shifted her attention to my arms. She grabbed them, intending to break my chokehold. I was able to fend it off for a little, but she eventually broke it, and then swung me back onto the ground. I laid there on my back, a bit discouraged. I didn't have much time to dwell as her right hand wrapped itself around my throat and her other hand in between my legs. She squeezed and then lifted me into the air above her head. I couldn't do anything. She stared up at my face, watching me squirm.

"You are just so small. Every part of you is just...small."

She laid me back onto the floor, and spread one hand across my chest, and the other across my face. Her hand was huge compared to my face, I thought, as her fingers curled onto the top of my head. She then changed to pinching my cheeks and staring into my eyes as if she were trying to instill fear into me. She did this for a moment, and then leaned backwards, placing her butt in between my legs. She held onto my arms, making sure they couldn't resist. She the bent her legs and used both of her feet to press into my face. It was like reverse cowgirl except we weren't fucking and her feet were on my face.

Each foot covered the side of my head (and more), and she squeezed them together as if trying to make her soles touch. The pressure on my head built as her damp soles pressed into the side of my head. I had no choice to do anything, no way to resist. She must of enjoyed watching my diminutive head being squeezed by her large feet which were a little over 14" long. 

"Put your fingers in between my toes. I just love that for some reason."

She moved her feet onto my hands, lining her toes up with my fingers. I slid my fingers between her long toes which left only my thumbs free. She flexed her toes, observing my fingers moving in sync with them. She then set both her feet back down to the floor, leaving my fingers still in her toes' grasp, and her feet settled onto my forearm. Her heel was only a few inches short of covering my entire forearm. The width of her foot more than covered my forearm, not that it was out of proportion, it was just a large foot. She looked intently at the difference in size.

"God, you're so small. I can seriously pin you with just my feet."

She then stood up leaving me on my back; her feet pressed into both my arms. She then released the fingers of my left hand, and lifted her right foot, hovering it over my face. The pressure of her other foot increased onto my arm and hand. She spread her elevated foot's toes and slightly curled them back , making the skin on her sole taunt. 

"Smell my foot." 

I lifted my head a little and began to sense the heat and aroma radiating from her foot. She wiggled her long toes. Slowly I sniffed her feet, trying to make them audible so she could here them. She repositioned her foot placing the base of her toes over my nose. I continued sniffing the subtle aroma of her foot.

She then forced some weight onto that foot, pressing it into my face. She began grinding it for a moment into my face. Then, she propped up her foot so I could see her soles and toes. She left her heel on my face, and moved it towards my mouth, forcing it in. I did my best to fit it, and hold it in my mouth, but it was so big. She left it there for a moment before switching feet.

"Don't forget this one. I bet you regret locking me out, don't you?"

She was busy grinding her other heel into my mouth when the bedroom door crashed open. A fiery-eyed Amy stood in its place. 

"So you want to bully my boyfriend? Bad choice."

Chapter 16: Things Get Weird by SoleWriter

Amy is clearly livid. Her own sister bullying her boyfriend, humiliating him for some unknown amount of time. She was going to make her pay. Amy hadn't even really at me since she walked in. Her eyes were fixed on Jen, probably with thoughts or ideas of things she could do to her. In all honesty, I was scared for Jen. The size difference between me and Jen was substantial, but the difference between Jen and Amy was even larger, although not by much.

Regardless, Jen didn't have a chance. As if that wasn't bad enough, I could see Wendy now over her shoulder. The twin towers stood there, with their looks of disapproval, eyebrows raised at Jen. Amy took a step in Jen's direction. By this time, Jen had already stepped off me and back a few steps.

As I had done earlier, Jen made an unoriginal break for the bathroom. Considering it was Amy's house, that was all too predictable. Without getting more than a few steps, Amy's long fingers grasped onto her arm, halting any progress. Using her other hand, Amy palmed her face and pressed it into the wall. She leaned her body against her to immobilize her. 

"Well, I guess it's not as fun being the smaller one is it Jen? Me and Wendy here are going to teach you a lesson. It's as if things will never change. You'll always be the little sister."

I think Amy must have been a bit drunk still, since her words didn't sound as graceful coming out of her mouth. Jen made some noise probably in an attempt to speak but here voice was completely drowned out with the hand covering her mouth. Amy continued her rant.

"It seems you like having Dave's mouth on your feet all the time. Maybe you're just projecting an inner desire of your own. Let us satisfy your craving."

As if they could read each other's mind, Wendy moved herself to the bed and propped her feet up off the edge. She adjusted herself to get comfortable, and then motioned Amy over. I was becoming slightly aroused just standing there watching the twin towers work together. 

Jen gave a muffled scream as she saw what was coming. I sort of felt bad for her, or better yet, envious. At least I had a fetish, even if I never intended or wanted feet; to her this might actually be horrifying. With her hand still over her face and the other on her back/shoulder, Amy guided Jen in the direction of the bed. She stopped momentarily in front of the feet, letting Jen soak in the enormity of soles and toes in front of her. 

With the bed being about 4 feet high, and the soles of Wendy's feet being an extra two feet long, Wendy's toes rested just above where Jen's breast would be. Amy shifted her hand to the back of Jen's head, forcing it towards Wendy's wiggling toes.

"You can either do this willingly or I can force your mouth down. Up to you."

"Please, Amy, stop! I'm sorry. Really. I'll do anything, just don't make..." Before Jen finished her sentence, Amy gripped her head and forced Jen's mouth onto Wendy's long toes. Her mouth was able to fit the big and second toe into her mouth. Amy applied some more pressure. I watched as Jen practically swallowed Wendy's toes, her face in pure discomfort. On the contrary, Wendy seemed to be enjoying the sensation, her head tilted back in pleasure.

After a little, Amy allowed Jen up. Jen extracted the toes out of her mouth and Amy shoved her to the other foot. 

"Do I need to help you again?"

Jen shook her head, reluctantly switching to the other foot. Wendy watched as the toes of her other foot disappeared into Jen's mouth. Jen gently sucked each toe of that foot, making sure to get every part. Amy must have been getting extremely horny watching everything because she started to pleasure herself in her sweatpants. 

"Alright move on to the soles of her feet now."

Jen looked over to Amy, defeated and somber. I decided to spare her.

"Amy! Stop. She has had enough. It's okay, I am fine. I even kind of enjoyed her "torture" or whatever it was." I said.

Amy turned to listen to me. Her face unchanged and seemingly unpersuaded. 

"Well since you're defending her, I guess you would mind taking her place then."

"Amy, you guys are little intoxicated, why don't we all settle down and..."

She grabbed me by the shoulder, yanking me to where Jen was. The only difference is, on Wendy's feet, I only came up to the base of her toes. I saw her toes wiggling just above my head. Wendy even pushed her feet forward, gently brushing face into the underside of her toes. I kissed them, not sure what else to do.

"I'm fucking horny Dave. Pleasure me."

She quickly spun me around, my back still leaning against Wendy's sole and arch, my neck against the ball of her foot, and my head at the top of the sole. When I turned around, I saw a pair of feminine legs in front me. Amy has stripped her pants. Her vagina stood there facing me, already wet from this "foreplay." She leaned forward pressing her vagina into my face, and began to hump Wendy's foot with me in between. My face worked up and down her pussy as she rocked back and forth.

"Oh yeah, that feels good. Jen, what are you doing? I never said you were done. Get on the floor and suck my toes. They need a little love."

I barely saw Jen move, her face filled with dismay. I lost sight of her as she moved out of the periphery. I tried to look down as Amy continued to grind into my face, her juices spreading across my face. I saw Jen's face reappear as she laid down near Amy's feet. Amy lifted her foot up, hovering her limp foot above Jen's face. Jen grabbed her foot and directed the toes into her mouth, knowing there would be a consequence if she didn't. 

Amy began to moan. "Oh my god, that feels so good."

I could feel Wendy's toes assisting Amy, pushing on the back of my head, pushing my face farther inside her. Amy had a hand on her breast, groping herself. Meanwhile, Amy used her other hand to lift Wendy's other foot. She slowly brought it to her mouth and sucked on several of her toes. Wendy began to masturbate, and I could feel the minor movements through her foot. After several minutes, I could feel Amy's body begin to spasm. Unfortunately for Jen, this meant Amy could no longer hold her foot up and instead she brought it down upon Jen's facing, slowly increasing the pressure. Jen squirmed, but her anguish was given no attention. Before Amy was about to finish, she pulled my head away. 

"No, I want this to last. This is too fun."

She lifted her toes, allowing Jen to breath again. She then lifted her entire foot off Jen and shifted her attention to me. She turned me back around to face Wendy's soles. They had gotten so much hotter since this whole ordeal began, and they were starting to perspire.

"Your feet want some love Wendy?"

"Yes, please, I miss that little face buried in my sole."

Amy grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into Wendy's sole. The soft and damp flesh engulfed my face. The slightly slick surface made it easy for my face to slid around on it. The pressure from Amy's hand lessened, and then disappeared. I turned around to see what she was doing. She laid on the floor, her head on the opposing side of me, and when she finally settled, her foot directed itself right at me. Still leaning against Wendy's foot, I watched as Amy sandwich me between their feet. Her heel land just above my waistline. They squished their feet together, leaving me in a hot blanket of flesh. Although Wendy's toes were above my head, Amy aimed her toes directly at my face. Her long, hand-lengthed toes covered my face. The heat was almost becoming unbearable, but everything else was wonderful.

Both Wendy and Amy were rubbing themselves. Amy looked over to Jen. 

"Go suck Dave's dick until he cums."

Jen unwillingly kneeled and inserted my member into her mouth and began to bob her head. I was not going to last very long. With Amy's toes in my face, and Wendy's soft soles on my back, this blowjob was taking it over the top. Jen's large mouth passed back and forth over my member, each time sending a wave of pleasure through my body. I took my hands, and ran them through her hair while she continued. It was long before my fluids passed into her mouth and my body went limp. 

Amy noticed Jen spitting out my cum and drunkenly laughed. She sat up momentarily, snatching my arm and bringing me towards her. She laid back on her back and point between her legs. I complied. Going to work and planted my face into the lower part of her vagina while she continued to rub her clit. A couple minutes passed when all the sudden a rush of fluids filled my mouth. Her body contracted for a few seconds then returned to normal.

Jen was traumatized and laid on the floor, tired and exhausted. I too got up to rest when Wendy's foot came down on my back squishing me back into the floor. 

"Oh yes! God that turns me on to see your body under my foot." She unconsciously pressed harder into my back, causing the air to race from my lungs.

She furiously masterbated until finally coming to an orgasm. Her toes curled, pinching part of of arm. Then she laid back onto the bed.

"Fantastic." 

No one said anything, and soon we all fell asleep for one reason or another.

Chapter 17: Bath Time by SoleWriter

I woke up in the morning to find no one around me. I was still on the floor where I had been last night so it must not have been a dream. I decided to walked out, and on the doorknob was a note.

"Went on a run with the sisters. Be back soon."

Right as I finished reading the note, I heard the front door open. 

"Dave, we are home!" Amy yelled. "Come out here."

I went out to the front to greet them. 

"Hey! How was the run?"

"Good. They had to go run some errands together." She said as she reclined into the sofa chair. 

"That means its just me and you again. Hey can you do me a favor, and remove my shoes and socks."

"Of course!" I replied. "So did you guys talk about last night, or are we just going to pretend that didn't happen?"

"Well, yeah, a little. Wendy and I don't remember much, but we weren't necessarily opposed to what we could remember."

I began removing her shoe. I wedged it off her heel and then tugged it upwards finally freeing it from her foot. I switched to the other foot, and grabbed the heel of the shoe. I repeated the process and threw the shoe on the ground. 

Her sock feet sat in front of me. I observed her feet for a moment, simply enjoying the contour of her foot. I could see the outline of her toes and edges of her soles since they were compressed in some tight socks. Her socks were white and because of it, parts of her sock were slightly brown most likely from a combination of sweat and dirt. It wasn't the entire sock, just the parts where her foot pressed into the ground or shoes. 

I put one hand on her foot, as if to rest it for a moment while I asked her a question. Her foot was damp and wet from her run, but I wasn't bothered by it. I could see her toes almost wiggling impatiently for the sock to come off.

"So you ever going back to work, or is being unemployed the new cool thing?"

She replied, "Yeah, I'll go back today I guess. You already sick of me?"

I began to take her sock off, starting at the heel.

"I think so actually. Your family is a bit...aggressive for me." We both laughed, knowing it was true, but also the fact that I enjoyed it.

Her sock peeled off, leaving a slightly reddened sole in front of me. A subtle aroma began to fill the air around me with Amy's scent. I moved on, grabbing her other sock. 

"Ok then, I'll head back and you can see one of my jobs. My night job." 

I released her other sock from her foot, leaving two soles staring at me. I tried not to lose focus of the conversation, and made a quick suggestion, "Yeah sure, we should go as soon as we can so we can rest before you need to work."

She thought about it, and happily agreed, "Yeah. That's actually a good idea. I'll just take a quick bath and get ready, and then we'll drive to my place in Fontle which is a couple hours away."

I patted the bottom of her sole as a sign to get started. Some of the moisture rubbed onto my hand. I began to walk away, and wiped my hand onto my pants.

"You're coming with me to the bath, right?"

I paused mid-walk. I could hear her following me. Before I responded to anything her hands pulled my pants down. My member was already partially erect from removing her shoes only moments before. I felt her presence on top of me, as she peered over to see my excitement. Her hand reached down until her fingers clasped around my penis. Her warm hand felt amazing, and then she began to pump it a few times. Her fingers worked their way around my balls and dick while she stroked.

My body trembled as the pleasure began to build. She abruptly stopped, and then walked off.

"I'll take that as a Yes." 

I followed her, feeling as though I had no choice. She continued walking towards the bathroom occasionally looking back at me. We entered the bathroom and she turned on the hot water for the bath and added some bubbling solution. She leaned against the wall, looking at me with a smile. 

"Can you massage my feet before our long drive and also because I have work."

"You've had enough feet pampering haven't you. Get in the tub and sit down."

She was caught off guard by my new authoritative stance. She complied, turning off the water as she did.The tub was full, and foam was almost overflowing from the top. Her mass displaced some water from the sides as she settled in. When she finally got comfy, she turned to me and gestured for me to come in. I stepped in the tub, and was taken by surprise momentarily by the size of it. I could stand basically and the water came up just below my nipples. I walked towards her. 

She bit her lip, and reached out with her hand, catching me in the sweet spot. She then began to move her hand back and forth while at the same time, bringing me forward. Finally I was pushed up against her perky breasts. On her butt she was still the same height as me, so everything aligned perfect. We began to kiss. Her soft lips engulfing mine and her tongue searching its way through my mouth. We stayed embraced, while she continued to massage my member. 

We continued for several minutes, when I felt her hands transfer to my butt. She lifted me into the air, bringing my penis to her mouth. She used her hands to shift me back and forth, while her tongue toyed with my balls. As I closed my eyes in a state of ecstasy, I tried to think of things I could do for her. My thoughts were interrupted as I orgasmed into her mouth.

She stood up to her full height, with my body still in her hands. She inverted me, still leaving my penis in her mouth as she sucked every last drop out of me. Once she felt I was done, she lowered me down, each of her hands on a leg. My head arrived in front of her sensitive parts, and I slowly teased them. Her wetness increased. She released a leg, and grabbed the back of my head pushing it in deeper. I was suffocated as her juices surround my mouth and nose. 

"Good. Stick your arm in me. Now!"

I straightened my arm, attempting to create a firm, fleshy dildo, and inserted it into her vagina. It was warm inside, and vacuumed my arm up as it contracted periodically. I pushed as deep as her vagina could handle (almost my entire forearm) while she rocked her body. Soon we were in sync, and she was able to maintain a steady pace. It must have become hard to stand after awhile, and she dropped me into the tub. 

I splashed in, and then quickly resurfaced to find her body slumping back down into the tub with me. I was now standing in between her legs. Her vagina underwater.

"Keep going."

This time I clutched my hands together and lined my forearms up. I crouched a little to give me some leverage and then reinserted myself into her, this time with both arms.

"OH YES, that's better. Oh, that's sooo good."

Her head was leaned back, and her hips were still rocking. She used her hands to grasp my body and to quicken the pace.

"That's it.... Fuck, ah..... I'm gonna cum."

Soon she climaxed, trapping my arms into her contacted vagina. Her legs squeezed around me until they were finally brought to rest. 

"Seriously, that felt perfect. Let's clean and up and get going. I don't wanna be late for work."

I sat in the tub for a little longer, enjoying the moment; meanwhile, Amy hopped in the shower to quickly cleanse herself.

Chapter 18: Well This Explains A Lot by SoleWriter

Not much later, we left in Amy's car, and headed for her workplace. There wasn't going to be much time to spare so I offered Amy the option to sleep while I drove for a couple hours. 

"Of course! I would love that. I'll hop in the back seat and lay down."

"Sure thing. I'll try not to crash."

She maneuvered herself to the back as we exchanged positions. Her car was custom made, and the back was extended a substantial amount to accommodate for her leg length. She got comfortable and after 15 minutes or so she was able to fall asleep. I drove all the way, and when we were about 10 minutes away from our destination, I decided to wake her. I tapped her leg, hoping for a response, and I got one. She groggily awoke.

"Are we already here?"

"Yep. So I just need you to point out where you work."

We drove for a few more minutes until finally she pointed out an upscale building, and exclaimed, "Right there! Now pull around the back where we can park."

We parked and we both got out. "Go around front, and I'll be in after I get ready." She said. 

I walked into the entrance, and was unsure of what I was seeing. The ceilings were super high and the lights were dim. There were a bunch of poles spread throughout the room with girls dancing on them. I went to grab a table and noticed that all the girls were easily 6'0" and had heels on to add several inches. One girl walked up and handed me a "menu", with a list of services and drinks on it. I glanced through, and noticed the name of the place: Amazon Playground. 

It game a brief description of the place describing the women I had seen and also that the services were to satisfy fetishes. As I continued to work through the brochure, I heard a bunch of whistles and hollers. I looked up to see Amy walking in my direction. She absolutely towered over everyone, and made her way through the crowd knowing people will get out of her way. 

Men, most of whom were well dressed and appeared to have some money, were beginning to line up behind her and following her as she proceeded. She paused for a moment to address her newly acquired entourage.

"If you guys want a session, go sign up with Leah at the desk. You guys should know this by now. Now leave!"

The men made their way to the desk, practically drooling as they did. She was quite the exotic being. Extremely attractive, amazon woman, with an open mind. She walked up to me, in her own set of high heels. 

"Tonight, you're my first client. Private session in the back. Just me and you. But I'm in charge. Especially since you're not a paying customer." She said as she winked at me.

My mind was boggled. She was like a high-class, fetish stripper if there was ever such a thing. It kind of made sense now how she was able to behave the way she had before. She pulled on my shirt guiding me to the back. She opened the door, guiding me in, and then closed the door behind her.

"You're gonna be my toy for a little bit, sweetheart." She said as she approached me. Damn she was good at this role-play. 

She continued until she was on top of me. Her high heels put her crotch over my head, so she bent her knees a little and started to grind herself onto my head and shoulders. She danced her way around my body, occasionally crouching all the way down to either kiss my face or neck. 

At point point, she returned to her full height and simply stood above me and danced. My head almost fitting perfecting underneath. It was amazing, and I was truly captivated by her persona and bad teacher outfit. 

"Kiss my thighs."

I began kissing her inner thigh as I started to get into the mood of things. She enjoyed it, and then danced turning herself around a half circle so I was facing her taunt ass. She bent over and started to erotically shake her ass. My boner was just getting harder and harder. She continued her elaborate tail-shake until finally making another demand. 

"Give it some love, Dave." She whispered as she grabbed my head pulling it into her ass. My head was under her kilt-like skirt where I began to kiss and massage her butt.

"That's right, you better do what I say." She walked away, making her way over to the small stage. "Come over here, and take these heels off." 

Already in an some erotic daze, I simply followed her orders. Her feet were extended towards me for easy access. Her heels were very large, as were the feet they covered. I undid her buckle near her ankle, freeing the heels grasp, and then slowly pulled it off, leaving just her laced pantyhose. I could see her toes splayed inside them, excited to get out.

I switched to her other foot to complete the order. I, again, reached for the buckle to undo its grasp. Her toes poked into my chest and I peered down to notice her nails had a nice bright white nail polish. It was a nice color and contrasted her golden skin and dark laced pantyhose. Her toes were too long for the heels, and shot out past the appropriate end of the toebox. They wiggled, waiting for their release. I finally pulled the shoe off, leaving her shoeless. 

She stood back up, reclaiming her commanding position.

"You're being a good slave so far. Now open that fucking mouth of yours."

I went along anyways, despite my discomfort. She used two of her long fingers, and slid them into my mouth and down my throat. I coughed, rejecting the motion. Her large hand quickly covered my mouth and face, partially suffocating me. 

"Did I say you could cough?"

I shook my head as best I could under the control of her hand.

"Thats right, I didn't. Don't do it again. Now go over and sit in that chair and finish your job."

She pointed to a chair near the stage. It seemed very large, or at least tall. I sat down to find my feet unable to touch the ground. In fact, I couldn't even sit all the way back and keep my legs comfortable. I didn't have much time to contemplate my situation before one of her giant feet returned to my lap. Her heel gently settled onto my crotch as the rest of her foot stood up against my torso. Her toes wiggled in front of me.

"Tear them. I want my bare feet to touch you."

I grabbed an area near the toes were there was some extra material. Using both hands, I tore a small hole in the fabric. I then continued to tear downward, towards her heel, and made it about half way down when I paused.

I stared at her foot, and placed a hand onto her sole to feel its natural warmth. Her foot quickly jerked away from my lap.

"I didn't say you could touch anything. Now this one."

She set her other foot in the place of the other, and I repeated the process. She then returned her foot, standing at her full height looking down on me.

"Get over here and suck my delicious toes."

She leaned her foot back, keeping her heel on the ground. She spread her toes as far as she could, which was an impressive sight. I got onto my knees, bringing my face towards her toes. I inserted her second toe into my mouth. It was warm, and I little salty from being trapped in those heels, but it was still enjoyable. She took her toe out, and lifted her foot. As I looked up to trace its movement, it came slamming into my back, pinning me to the floor. Her heel pressed into my neck while her toes played with my butt-cheeks.

"Let me up!" I screamed.

"Make me."

She removed her foot only to bring it back down on my face. Her long toes perched on the side of my head. All her toes gripped the side of my face as the pressed down. I struggled to breathe with her pressure increasing. She let up, allowing my to catch my breath. She toyed with her power, gently kicking my around. 

Finally she decided to stop, and just glare at me laying on the floor in between her feet. I felt humiliated. Her big toe prodded my face one last time, as she settled the tip onto my lips. I looked at her shiny nail, and then willingly kissed her toe.

"Times up. You're first session is over." She whispered.

Chapter 19: Discrete Worship by SoleWriter

As much as I was humiliated, I understood now why these men came here. It was erotic, sexy, and highly arousing. I watched the others participate in this fetish club, while I waited for Amy to finish. She had a line of people waiting to see her. She was practically a celebrity here, and I was the lucky one to snag her. After several hours, she finally appeared from her private session room. She looked tired, but a large grin crept across her face when she saw me.

"You ready to go home? I sure am." She rhetorically asked.

"Yeah! I'm pretty tired right now. Lets get outta here."

We went in the car and sat down. Before I turned on the car she stretched herself out in the back, setting her feet on the arm rest between the two front seats. Her feet rose just above my head. 

"So Dave, I never asked you before directly, but I'm assuming you like feet, correct? Or do you just like being dominated?"

"Both, but I would much prefer to have your feet out of the two." I responded.

"Oh okay. I don't necessarily understand, what do you like about my feet?"

I thought for a moment to construct a response. "Well, for one, I simply love the size and shape. Your toes are extremely beautiful and long." She began observing her feet as though to confirm all of my assessments on her feet. 

"They are very big." She giggled. "And I'm pretty sure I have the longest toes out of anybody I know." She wiggled them playfully in front of my face.

I continued with my reasoning. "I also like the smell and warmth. Not like if they are really bad, but just subtle enough to know that you were in socks or shoes for a little .

She looked at her feet in curiosity, and then shifted them in front of me. "How do they smell now?"

I brought my nose to her foot slowly, even grazing her sole a bit while I sniffed. "They smell nice. They could be a bit warmer, maybe even some lotion. But where was I? Oh yeah, lastly you take care of your nails very well. They're always polished and trimmed to the prefect length and I like the colors you choose."

"Why thank you! You know, when we get home. I'm going to let you worship my feet until I fall asleep. Let me rephrase: I want you to worship my feet until I fall asleep." 

It was like music to my ears.

We started our drive back to her place, and I lost myself in the memories of everything that had happened in the last week or two. From the job to meeting this family to the crazy weird experiences, it all summed up to a fantastic week. And now, I was heading back to worship the feet of this goddess. It was basically just some dream.

We drove home, leaving her workplace behind her. She napped on the way home while I drove her back home. I pulled into the driveway and gently woke her.

"We're here Amy. Wake up. Let's get you to bed." I spoke quietly.

She slowly got up, grabbing her purse and heels, and then headed for the door. She opened it, leaving it ajar for me as well. I locked the car and then too went inside. I saw that she had bee-lined for the bedroom so I decided to get ready for bed. Fortunately I had bought some pajamas and bathroom essentials, so I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I spent several minutes in there, hearing nothing but silence come from the rest of the house. Wow, she must have passed out I thought to myself. I walked in to see her lying on the bed, hidden under the covers with her eyes closed. I placed my hand on the light switch, and then flicked them off and found a place on the bed under the covers with her and then closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

I was very tired myself, but groggily awoke to go to the bathroom. I came back and checked my watch; it was 2:00 am. As I returned to the bed, I could see the silhouettes of her feet from under the covers. I flashed back to the night with her sister, Wendy, and remembered the voyeuristic moment I shared with her after sneaking into her house. 

I compared it to my situation now and thought to myself, why not now? I was a little horny from her false suspense, and it won't be nearly as weird as it was with Wendy. So why not? I debated for a few more seconds, but decided to satisfy my craving, in addition to giving me a little adrenaline rush. I approached things a little differently, or intimately. 

I lifted the covers as quietly and softly as I could. I then crawled under the covers and positioned myself with my head at the foot of the bed. My feet only reached to around her waist on her lengthy body. She was wearing sweatpants which covered all of her legs, and then finally, my prizes were covered in some warm, fuzzy socks. 

Her feet were dangling off the foot of the bed with her stomaching lying flat on the bed. I clearly had not thought this through before I crawled under the covers. I was going to make it work regardless, moved myself as far down as possible, and attempted to discreetly remove her sock.

I grasped the fabric just under her toes so I wouldn't pinch her skin and then I also grabbed the elastic band near her ankle. I tried to slowly slid it down, but the fuzzy material must have ticked her skin, because before I could make it a third of the way down her foot, she shifted from her stomach onto her left side. Her knees were now bent a little, both of her feet now both stacked on top of each other, and now her soles were facing me.

The foot I was working on was now on the bottom of the two. She continued to lay on her side, so I decided to try to remove the other sock. As I was sliding her other sock down, her foot began to twitch, causing me to let go. I left it undisturbed until it settled again. Using both hands this time, I attempted to just quickly remove the large sock and avoid tickling her. My idea was met with success as I tugged it off her foot. Now filled with a little more confidence, I took hold of the original sock and did the same thing. It came right off.

Her toes wiggled with their new found freedom. I could feel the heat emanating from her feet, causing my arousal to rise. Since I was under the covers with her feet, I couldn't see much. The socks I could do by touch, but seeing them was nearly impossible. To resolve my dilemma, I used a small flashlight that was on my phone to light the area under the covers. After doing so, my eyes were greeted with two very large soles. Her white-toned arches met the reddened section of her sole (the heel and upper sole). 

I took a moment to marvel at her feet. I then brought my nose to her toes, breathing in the aroma of her foot. It was the perfect scent. The cleavage of her toes provided the perfect place for the aroma to form. It had smelled as though she put lotion on. I placed both my hands on her sole as I embraced the entirety of her foot. I began to understand that the socks and lotion must have been from my earlier request, but before I could finish my thought, her body moved yet again. Her feet kicked back out, and her body began to roll in my direction.

Oh no.

Her large legs were soon on top of me, and I was trapped. I squirmed to get out, moving my body in various directions, but nothing helped. Her legs were stacked across my chest and my head was facing upwards from the other side of her leg. I laid motionless, unsure of what to do, when an idea popped into my head: I'll just tickle her until she moves again.

Being that my arms were partially pinned, I used my tongue to lightly lick the back of her leg. I was graced with her foot moving, but only to itch the tickle. Instead of satiating the scratch, the sole of her foot found my face, and rested itself their. My nose and mouth were pressed into the arch, and I couldn't breathe. I licked again, hoping she would move.

It did, and her foot lifted into the air and extending itself back out in a quick jerky motion. I could see a hand sliding down in the distance. 

"Dave, is that you down there?

Chapter 20: Pure Pleasure by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

This chapter is my peronal favorite thus far. Trying something new with the storytelling.

 

Her hands finally made it down to me as she grabbed hold of my leg dragging me up. She brought me up to face, smiling a little. She was clearly still very tired and groggy from her disturbed sleep. 

"What are you doing down there Dave? Can you not sleep? Is someone a little horny?" She asked, quietly snickering.

"Kind of. I just couldn't resist." 

"Oh yeah, you couldn't resist my big beautiful feet?" She asked as she brought her feet up into the air so we each could view them. She began flexing her toes. "Go to the end of the bed. You still need to worship them."

I crawled to the bottom and made myself comfortable near the end of the bed. 

**POV: Amy**

He crawled to the end of the bed, situating himself so he was comfortable. When he finally settled into one place, I brought my feet back down, and hovered them over his face. He stared at them, knowing each had the possibility of smothering him. I wiggled my toes for a little to tease him.

"Dave, don't be shy now. Give them a kiss." I said while lowering my foot a little more. Soon they were only inches from his face, and he finally made a move. He lifted his head slightly bringing his lips to the underside of my toes. It sent shivers down my spine feeling his soft lips on the sensitive underside of my toes, and my feet unintentionally pressed down because of it. 

My toes spread across his little face increasing the pressure, but I lifted them back above his face, hoping to enjoy this a little longer. He was enjoying this all very much, but my legs were getting a little tired having to hover over his face, so I made a demand. 

"Hey, get up stand at the end of the bed and suck on my toes."

He got up hastily, ready for anything I asked. I relaxed my feet as I spread my legs while laying on my back. I was about to close my eyes, but I just loved watching his tiny frame near my feet. He stood to face my feet, but there was a small dilemma I hadn't thought about. My toes were above his head. The bed was four feet high plus an additional two with my feet straight up.

I could feel tiny his hands touch my sole. He was probably trying to figure out how to get up there. Instead he started massaging my feet. I lost interest in him sucking my toes, and my eyes closed as he kneaded his hands into the different parts of my sole.

"That feels so good."

I could feel myself getting a little wet. He continued his massaging with both hands, which covered only a small portion of my foot, and my other foot was almost becoming impatient waiting for its turn. I decided to make his body more efficient. I kicked my foot forward, lunging my body forward in the process, and collided with his body, knocking him onto his back. I quickly followed my action by scooting my body to the end of the bed. I sat on the edge looking down at him, and before he got up, I used my toes on my right foot to grab his wrist and slide him closer. I positioned him so he was parallel to the bed (laying sideways), and then released his wrist. Dave didn't look very excited about me pushing him over.

He opened his mouth, "Hey, why would you..."

But before he could say anything I pressed my arch into his face muffling whatever he was about to say. Just the width of my foot nearly covered his entire face. I then placed my other foot on top of his chest.

"Keep massaging this foot," I said pressing down harder into his chest. "But keep worshiping this one," I moved my toes onto the central part of his face." My big toe started at the bottom of his chin, his mouth could be seen in the crevice of my big and second toes, while my second, third, and part of the fourth toe covered his noes, with the pinky resting on his forehead. It was sort of cute. My toes were almost as long as his head was wide. 

I scrunched my toes to make my point clear, trapping his mouth and nose in the underside of my toes. I felt his tongue snake out and gently massage my toes. I relaxed my toes to show my gratitude. Simultaneously he had moved his hands to my other foot, and resumed his massage from earlier. Some of his finger worked in between my much longer toes, while others pressed into my arch and sole.

I sat there, soaking in the sight of a man who loved to be controlled by my feet, and feet that loved the adoration of a man. I closed my eyes, focusing on the tactile sensations of Dave's hands and tongue. I placed a hand between my legs, and began to rub my wet vagina. The more horny I became, the more dominant I felt like becoming.

As I continued to pleasure myself, the waves of of satisfaction coursed through my body. I slightly lost my sense of control and my feet became heavier. They pressed into Dave's head and body more than intended. Gradually his hands were unable to move and became pinched between my sole and his torso, while his tongue became trapped in his mouth which had been pressed shut. 

My fingers continued their work between my legs. I opened my eyes, realizing Dave had practically become immobile under my feet.

"Oh sorry Dave. You're just doing such a magnificent job. You're almost done."

On that note I stood up, with a foot to each side of his body. I balanced myself onto my left foot and dangled the other near his mouth.

"Worship my toes."

He complied, and opened his mouth. I inserted my biggest toe, pushing it into his mouth. His warm mouth filled with the flesh of my large toe, and I simply stared at him while he sucked it. He couldn't even fit the entire toe in his mouth. My fingers moved faster at the sight of the size difference. I moved the next couple of toes into his mouth. They weren't nearly the girth of my big toe, so I was able to slid them farther into his mouth. He did his best to worship them for a couple minutes before I switched feet.

Knowing he also liked the scent of my feet, I rested my toes over his nose and told him to smell them. He inhaled the scent, burying his nose in between my relaxed toes, moving back and forth across the underside of them. He even grabbed my foot, guiding it so he was able to smell, lick, and kiss all parts of it. 

It was too much. My fingers were still at work, but the sight and feeling of Dave underneath me was bringing me to climax. I let him continue for a moment until my body neared the beginning of an orgasm. Not wanting to lose balance, I slapped his hands away with my foot, and then used my foot to push the side of his face into the carpet. I then planted my foot on the side of his head, and placed a little more weight down.

I felt his skin compress against the sole of my warm foot as I gradually shifted more weight onto it. I was furiously pleasuring myself and was losing my sense of balance for poor Dave's sake. I must have leaned too much onto his head, creating some discomfort. His small hands shot up, attempting to relieve some pressure. For the moment, I didn't care. 

He struggled for a bit longer as I orgasmed. My body became numb, slowly becoming limp as the waves of pleasure and satisfaction jolted through my body. Dave's face was still pressed into my arch.

"Get off me!" He yelled in frustration.

"Fine. I thought you liked my feet?" I said, lifting my foot.

"I do, just not when they crush me."

"What about this?"

I sat back at the end of the bed, grabbing one of his legs, and shifted him to be perpendicular to the bed. I then whipped down his pants, practically tearing them off of him. I then sandwiched his face between 10 of the longest toes he knew as I stoked his cock between my fingers. I spread my toes, encompassing as much of his face as possible, then I relaxed them back onto his face. I did so for several minutes before straightening myself back up. It was hard to bend over for that long while moving my toes and feet.

I took a new position and rested the toes of my left foot over his nose, and placed his cock in the largest toe crevice of my right foot. I teased him for bit, grabbing his nose while not pleasuring him. Slowly I began to increase the pace of my right foot, stroking his cock faster and faster. The was barely the length of my toes, so I didn't have to rock it too far to pleasure him. He moaned a little, but I silenced him by pressing the ball of my foot into his mouth.

It wasn't long before a pool of cum formed in between my toes. His body spasmed as my toes drained every drop from him.

**POV: Dave**

I laid there limp. Her toes were relaxed across my face. They were slightly perspiring from all the work, but I enjoyed that. Her soles were so warm and soft. I could just fall asleep where I was now, but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. 

"Okay we should clean up and get to bed, Dave. That was too much fun for one night." She said with a look of satisfaction.

"Ok, good idea." I reluctantly agreed.

Soon we were off to bed, only to wake up in another day in paradise.

End Notes:

Please let me know if you liked or disliked the new perspective or have any other constructive criticisms/ideas.

Chapter 21: The Family Dinner by SoleWriter

My eyes opened to find myself awake first for once. My amazon goddess laid there, sprawled across the bed, her arm and feet dangling off the sides.I glanced at the time; it was already 1 pm. I figured I would get up start breakfast (or lunch) for the both of us. I was heading to the kitchen, when I heard her answering machine beeping. Despite being a small infraction on her privacy, I decided to play the message.

"Hey dear, it's your mother. When you wake up go ahead and give me a call back. It's almost time for our weekly family dinner together, and I believe it is at your place this time. We need to talk to discuss what your sisters and I need to bring. Also don't forget to bring Dave. We didn't have to much time with each other in our last encounter, and I'm sure the girls are fine with having him there. Anyways call me when you have the chance."

My blood froze, and for a moment I thought about deleting the message from the machine, but decided against it. There was really nothing I could do, so I tried to focus on making some breakfast. While I was preparing everything, I heard some shuffling from the bedroom. Amy must be awake. I decided to just let her know now.

"Hey, your mom called about some family dinner! She wanted you to call her back!"

"Ok thanks Dave!" She responded.

I finished our breakfast and set it on the table, which was taller than I was.

"I made some breakfast for you Amy, and it's out here on the table!" I shouted.

Not much later, Amy strolled out with a telephone in her hand, talking to what seemed to be her mother. They chatted for a while, but I tuned them out until they were just background noise. Finally she hung the phone up and sat at the table with me. Well, she sat down, I stood on the chair to eat my food. She picked up her fork and began to explain her conversation with her mother.

"So, I kind of forgot to tell you, but I have these dinners with my family very often, and I think it is my turn to host it. So, they are driving up tonight! I figured it would be a fun night since you were here to do it with us! Does that sound okay?"

I nodded my head, having no good reason to object.

"Perfect, well then we should get ready. I'm going to run to the store, and I was hoping you could start cleaning the house for me. I should be back before everyone. Actually I think Jen was already in town for some reason so she might drop by a little early." She said as she grabbed the keys to the car.

"Yeah, sure thing. I'll just start now."

"Thanks!" She exclaimed.

I started to pick up some things around the house, and Amy finally took off. It was just me and the house. I turned on some music, hoping to break the silence. I was really into the music when and had been cleaning for like 45 minutes when there was a knock at the door. Knowing it was most likely Jen, I didn't bother to turn off the music or stop what I was doing. I just quickly opened the door and resumed my work.

"Hey Dave! Been a few days." She said laughing, probably recalling our interesting night. "I see you've been cleaning. The house is looking good. Soooo do I get my secret handshake as usual?" She asked.

I down at her feet, which were covered with some cross trainers.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I said in disapproval.

She must have taken that as a cue for simply removing the shoes herself. She started to untie them, and slid one of them off, leaving her socked foot on the carpet. Before she got any farther, I interrupted.

"No, like I am not doing that so called handshake anymore. We can greet each other like normal people."

She looked at me sort of furrowing her brow. "Well aren't you cranky and no fun at all." She continued to slip her sock off anyway. She raised her foot, wiggling her toes waiting for a response. 

I gave a blunt response. "I said no."

She didn't seem to handle the rejection very well. She shoved me until I fell onto my back. She then planted a foot onto my chest. 

"Didn't anyone teach you that is rude to not properly greet your guests. Now shake."

Her toes relaxed on my chest, but then she did something unthinkable. She lifted her other foot up to allow me to shake it, but all her weight went onto my chest. Her foot sunk into my chest, and I couldn't breathe; her weight was unbearable.

"Shake it and this all ends."

As quickly as I could I slid my fingers between her finger-sized toes, and clasped them between the crevice of her toes. She scrunched her toes for a moment and then settled her foot back down to the carpet trapping my hand and part of my arm underneath. The weight on my chest lifted as she stepped off.

"Thanks Dave. Don't forget our handshake in the future. Sorry if my foot is a little sweaty, I was running some errands today, almost literally." 

I reached over to pry my hand out from under her damp foot. She lifted it up slightly, allowing me to go. I got back up and said nothing and went back to cleaning. She went to the back, probably to get ready or comfortable. 

I must have lost track of time, as there was another knock at the door, and then some key jingles. The door opened without my assistance, and Amy walked in. 

"Hey Dave! Wow good job with the place. I'll get started with the food. You can go get ready."

I did so. I walked to an empty room in the back after grabbing some decent looking clothes. I put them on and walked back out. The door bell rang this time. I opened it to find two towering women: Laura and Wendy. 

"Hi Dave, good to see you again." Her mother greeted me, extending a hand. I shook it.

"Hey Dave," Wendy blurted as she rushed to meet her sister in the kitchen.

I smiled at the both of them, and then also went to see if Amy needed help. Jen had come out, and this part of the house was becoming a clusterfuck of giant women. I became overwhelmed as they all began chatting and hugging, so I stepped out for a moment. 

I turned on some TV to have some entertainment going, and then grabbed some snacks to have before dinner. The ladies blabbed for what seemed like ages, until finally Amy made the call for dinner. 

I walked in to grab a seat and encountered the same dilemma I had before. I was going to have to stand on the chair. I switched out the chair with a shorter step stool so I wouldn't have to bend over to eat my food. 

"Aw, your so cute." Jen mocked. The other ladies laughed.

We were all served an elaborate chicken dish, and Laura poured wine for everyone. Everything was passed out until finally everyone was able to sit down. The loud conversations restarted between the family, and eventually I was becoming so bored of the entire conversation, that I zoned out. 

"So Dave, what's it like to be with such a beautiful amazon woman such as Amy?" Wendy asked, seeing my disconnectedness. The table hushed to hear the response.

"I absolutely love it! Nothing better, and the amazon family is a bonus." I added while winking.

They all laughed and I was included in some other conversations about work and relationships. The talking continued on and on, and then they served some dessert. It was ice cream and cake. I devoured it, leaving nothing left. It seemed everyone else did as well. The food was gone and the conversation slowed as the night drew later and later. The wine was empty and I had had several glasses myself. I was becoming a bit tired and decided to call it a night. I helped clean and told the girls I would take the couch since the 2 guest bedrooms would be taken, and Wendy was sleeping with Amy for twinning's sake.

Before I went to bed Amy informed me, "Hey I have some business to care of early in the morning, so I'll probably just see you later tomorrow, like in the afternoon. I won't wake you."

I smiled and said ok before I laid down and closed my eyes, easily drifting to sleeping.

Several hours must have passed, but my peaceful slumber was disrupted when the couch shook violently. I looked over to see a foot that was nearly twice as long as I was. What the fuck?

I shifted my gaze upward, which was met with Laura's looming figure. 

"Hi Dave, did you enjoy your wine tonight?"

End Notes:

Please comment and review. Thanks :)

Chapter 22: Sleep Disturbance by SoleWriter

"Am....." I attempted to call Amy's name out, but was immediately silenced by Laura's first two toes pinching my head 

"Shhhh, now. We don't wanna wake anybody up. Amy can join in on the fun later. For now, lets just have it be you and me."

She watched as I squirmed to free my head from the clutch of her toes. She let go, but immediately picked me up using one hand. Her hand was longer and larger than my body so her fingers had no problem wrapping around me. I was elevated to her face.

"12 inches is just about perfect I would say."

She walked back to her room with one fingertip placed over my mouth to ensure silence. After arriving in her room, she closed the door behind her. She tossed me onto the bed. My body tumbled in flight until finally landing on the soft pillow. She then laid down next to me, staring at me with her large oval eyes. 

"Well, I think it is bed time. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow, so we should get some sleep while we can. And I know just the spot for you."

She reached over and picked up a pair of socks. She separated one and laid it out in front of me.

"Get in. It'll keep you warm."

I replied, "There's no chance in hell that I'm getting into that willingly."

She smiled. "Fine, not willingly it is."

She grabbed my body. I erratically kicked and punched with no effect. She laid me down between her bare feet, pinning me flat with one hand. She then gradually exchanged her hand with her right foot. The gargantuan foot covered my body. All I could see was the skin of her sole. Her foot moved down my body a little until my head was underneath her toes. 

Her fingers probed under her foot until finding my arms. She gently pinched my right arm and placed it in the crevice of her big and second toe, while simultaneously repeating the action with my left arm, placing it in the crevice between her third and fourth toes. Once trapping my arms, she used one finger to force my head upward in between her second and third toes. My upper body was trapped. She pinched her toes, without curling them, even tighter together to secure me.

She then hoisted me into the air with her foot, watching me dangle. I kicked and kneed at her foot in frustration, while also attempting to pull my arms free.

"Ooo, that feels good on my foot. Perfectly into my arch and instep. Keep going."

I immediately stopped, realizing my efforts were having the opposite effect of what was intended.

"Okay then. I'll just have you massage them later I guess."

She reached for the sock from earlier and then leaned towards the direction of her feet. She began to slid the fuzzy sock over her foot and I, trapping me in a foot prison. Once it was on normally, I could feel her toes relax. I took advantage of the moment to slide my arms and head out of her toes. My victory was short lived, since the moment I freed myself, she tugged her sock upward, tightening its grasp around her foot. In doing so my body was pressed completely against her sole. My head was forced back into the underside of her toes, while my feet were somewhere near her arch, and my arms were also awkwardly pressed into her sole.

I could feel her getting comfortable and her foot shifted occasionally, but eventually she settled into her spot and became still.

"Goodnight Dave. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." She said as she wiggled her toes on my face.

I on the other hand, was very uncomfortable, and it was beginning to get a little musty in here. My head was under her toes, which allowed for a pocket of air, but it was beginning to smell like feet and it was becoming rather warm. Despite being slightly aroused, I knew I couldn't sleep like this. 

I thought for a few minutes, unsure of how to ameliorate my situation. I came up with a somewhat sketchy plan, but decided I really didn't have a lot of options. So I leaned my face into her toes and attempted to tickle her using my tongue. Her skin had a subtle salty taste, but nothing unbearable, so I did my best to move it across the underside of her toes.

Almost immediately, her toes reacted by scrunching themselves together, somewhat pinching my head in the middle. I could here her giggle a little too. I continued my work, hoping for more progress. More giggles and toe scrunching happened, but not much else.

"Quit it Dave. I'm trying to sleep." She demanded while trying not to laugh. 

I continued anyway, ignoring her request. The sock loosened the more her foot fidgeted, and eventually my body slid down her foot until my feet were even with her heel, and my face with her arch. Her other foot then came up from behind and pressed me fairly hard into her sole. My upper body was pressed into her arch as the rest of my body was squished into her unforgiving heel. It looked like an awkward hug as my arms wrapped a little around the sides of her foot.

I continued to lick into her arch. Finally she slid the sock off her foot, but left me in the sock. I swayed in the sock as she carried it somewhere. I looked to the top to see her knot the loose end around something, keeping the sock elevated.

"You might regret your disobedience tomorrow Dave." 

I heard footsteps walking away from me, and then the bed creaked. She must have laid back down. For the moment I had won, and could at least sleep a little before whatever was going to happen tomorrow.

I closed my eyes to resume the slumber I had once been in on the couch.

Chapter 23: The Backstory by SoleWriter

My suspended sleeping quarters began to swag again as someone began to untie the knotted end. Unsurprisingly it was Laura. She reached in, gently grabbing me around my torso. She didn't say much and then set me down on the floor.

"So Dave, I am going to let you in on our family secret. I decided I like you enough to do so. As you noticed, there are several unique things about the family and I. One, I have no husband, nor did I ever. Two, we are incredibly tall, not just as women, but as humans. Three, I am an unusually young mother of three daughters. So how is this possible you may be wondering..."

I stood there for a moment with a confused look spread across my face. I hadn't really thought that deeply about it, but now that she brought it up, I was kind of curious as to why. 

I managed to mutter, "Sure."

She gave me a look as though I was crazy for not being as curious as possible, but then continued on with her story.

"Well, my mother was a brilliant woman. In fact she was a biologist and worked specifically in the field of genetics. At first she worked with a group of colleagues to discover new genetic mutations or how the genotype translated into the phenotype. Anyways, she eventually became bored, and tried to find and manipulate particular genes that basically created what your looking at now: A beautiful, young, tall woman with no need for male contact. She manipulated her own genes, and those genes were passed onto us. Jen hasn't quite caught up, but with genetics, there is always a chance for change and variation, so I'm not sure she'll ever be our height. Anyways, if you were wondering about any of these, that is why."

It actually was fairly interesting to understand why. In a sense, they were kind of a giant race of their own. I had another question; one that concerned my current status.

So I asked, "Okay, that explains you ladies, but what about me. How am I so small right now?"

She laughed, and answered, "Of course, I totally forgot to mention that. You are small because, I too, am a geneticist who has tinkered in the lab a bit. While my mother discovered growth, I extended her research and discovered a serum for temporary shrinking. It would be too cruel for it to be permanent. Wouldn't it?" She asked as she pushed me over with her foot and pressed down onto me.

I definitely agreed. She lifted her foot and continued to make the bed. 

"Good, so this isn't permanent. Its lasting longer than last time though."

"Yes it is. I gave you a....more potent version this time. Should last a day or two. I'm actually not sure. Do you have any other questions?"

Perfect I thought. Stuck at this height for another day; gonna be a long one. My mind tried to think of other questions, but at the moment I couldn't think of anything so I decided to make a sarcastic remark instead.

"That covers it all for me. Too bad you didn't find the gene for not being ticklish." I joked.

"Very funny smart ass. Don't think I forgot about last night. Fortunately for you, I'm hungry, and I think I'll go make some breakfast for me and the girls."

She turned towards my direction since the door was behind me and began to walk towards it. I also flipped around to walk in the direction, but after taking several steps, Laura's foot landed on my back and squished me into the ground and then lifted off of me. Fortunately it wasn't all of her weight or I would be dead. 

She reached the door, and turned back to me and said, "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." And walked out. 

I stood myself back up and walked myself in the direction of the kitchen. It took me longer to walk the length of the house, but I eventually made it to the other side, and entered the kitchen. The girls were already there, in the room that was open and adjacent to the kitchen. Both the girls saw me. 

Jen squealed, "You did it again mom?! What are we going to do with him this time? I love it when he's this small."

Wendy rolled her eyes and argue, "It's not that great Jen, why do you get so overly excited? He can't even massage me that well when he's this size. Not even my foot."

Jen looked at her and continued, "Yeah he can. I can think of many ways he can massage me and my feet. You just aren't very creative." 

In one sense, I was intrigued, but in another I was nervous for anything to come. Meanwhile the mother was cooking breakfast. I just wanted Amy to return home, and save me from these girls. I distanced myself from the girls in the meantime, sitting as far away from them in a sofa chair.

The mother set the breakfast on the table for the girls and then called me over as well.

"Come on girls, lets get some breakfast. You too Dave."

I walked over, and she set a piece of egg for me on a small plate. "You're more economical at this size." She said laughing. The other girls giggled for a moment and then continued to eat. Soon everyone finished and headed to the living room. 

I was fairly quite during breakfast since I was thinking of a plan to escape these girls until Amy got home. My decision was to hide and wait until she got home. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I stated, hopping down from my chair.

"Don't go to far. I need to show Jen that you can still massage feet at this size."

I hurried to the bathroom, not acknowledging what she said. I checked behind me, seeing no one, and then made a break for a hiding spot. I ran for Amy's closet and hid behind some dirty clothes.

Not much later, I heard Jen, " He's not in the bathroom." There were some more feet shuffling throughout the hall and then I heard them take off in different directions.

"Daaaave. Come out, come out where ever you are!"

Chapter 24: Hide and Feet (Seek) by SoleWriter

I remained hidden, knowing very well nothing good would come from it. I could hear doors opening and closing, things rustling as they rummaged through things. It seemed like they were being very thorough. I could hear the sounds continuously coming closer. 

"I'll check Amy's room!" One of them shouted. The door opened, and then there were some sounds of the door locking.

I flinched a little and my eyes became wider as I heard the door to the closet fly open. I saw some long toes appear in the door way. They had a french pedicure, but I couldn't remember whose nails were like that, but it didn't matter. Based on the size, it was either Wendy or Laura. 

Fortunately whoever it was started on the other side of the closet. I could see her face now; it was Wendy. I crawled over to a shoe the was tipped over. It looked like a special made UGG boot. At only a foot tall, I could easily crawl into the boots and into the bottom. I made my way over, attempting not to knock into anything. I was doing perfect. I made into the bottom of the shoe when my luck ran out. The distribution of weight must have been heavy on one side, and it caused the boot to shoot back upright. Shit.

The noise from the other side of the closet stopped. There was a moment of silence for a little.

"Dave," she whispered, "I'll be honest. I miss you touching my feet at work. I'm a little jealous of Amy so if you come out now, we can make this work. I know you're in here somewhere." 

The sounds of things stirring outside picked up again, and my heart began to race. Was she going to check the shoe. In the middle of my thought, the UGG was pushed back onto its side, and my body went with it. Did she know? I waited, hoping she wasn't going to check. I heard the door open, and then close. 

Thank god, she left. I crawled out and turned to see Wendy staring at me. 

"Hi Dave. Found you." She said, igniting the memory from our earlier encounter at her house. She took a step in my direction. "Why are you hiding? Don't you like feet? 

I glanced around, looking for other options of escape. I saw a vent that appeared to have a gap large enough for me to fit into. My eyes must have stared to long, because when I shifted my vision towards Wendy, she was looking at the gap as well. I bolted, knowing this was my best chance. Her long strides directed their way there. Just before I made it, her big toe crashed into my chest. It felt like a truck hit me. 

I laid there for a moment dazed from the hit, staring up at her face which was now bent over me. My eyes felt heavy, so I closed my eyes and unknowingly drifted off. 

I awoke to arguing between the family. I opened my eyes to see Laura yelling at Wendy and Jen. "This is why I rarely shrink people, because you two don't understand that they aren't toys. It is still a person, just a much smaller person. We can have fun, but don't abuse your strength over them. This is still Amy's boyfriend, and I'm sure she wouldn't be happy to know what has happened here."

Wendy and Jen looked at each other knowing all too well how she would feel. Laura glanced back at me to see that I was awake, and immediately redirected her attention to me. 

"None of this would have even happened if you hadn't run off to begin with. You think I'm going to sympathize with you right now? Wrong!"

She snatched me up, and walked over to the couch and threw me onto the sofa. She followed my trajectory, and laid down herself on the couch with her head opposite of my landing. 

"Jen pick him up and use him to massage and clean my feet. I believe last night he told me he enjoyed licking feet, so he might as well make it useful."

Before I had any time to object or acknowledge her lie, Jen grabbed me with both hands. Her fingers wrapped around my arms and legs, preventing me from moving. I was elevated above Laura's feet, which at the moment were covered by slippers. She kicked them off, exposing her bare soles and toes. Her toes wiggled for a moment and then she spread them as wide as she could.

"Put his face in between my toes and let him lick just like he wanted to last night."

Jen lowered my head in between Laura's first two toes and waited for me to get to work. I wasn't sure if all of this was because I tickled her last night or if she was legitimately angry that I tried to hide until the serum wore off. Regardless, I was in a position that didn't favor me. I refused to lick anything, knowing Laura absolutely hated disobedience. 

I looked up to see her reaction to my rebellious nature and she stared right back as her eyes widened with a look of disapproval.

"You better open that fucking mouth footman."

I visibly tightened my lips and shook my head. Jen was not entirely sure what to do at this point. Laura clinched her toes together with my head in between and squeezed as hard as she could. Her toes pressed against my cheeks and ears while my mouth was forced down to the bottom of her toe cleavage. I started to become light-headed from her squeeze, but I did my best to ignore it. Her toes were warm and a little sweaty, allowing her toes to easily slid across my face.

After a couple minutes, she released her grip. 

"Drop him on the couch Jen."

Without any hesitation, Jen dropped me, and I flopped onto the couch. I turned over to see Laura's ass hovering above me. Oh fuck. It began to lower until it finally crashed into me. My body was pushed deep into the sofa from her weight. My arms were completely trapped and I couldn't breathe. My legs were still a little free since they shot out between her legs, but that didn't help. I started to panic as more time passed with deprivation of oxygen. I thought it was over, when suddenly she stood up. I gasped, sucking in as much air as possible. 

"Now you better do as I ask or say, otherwise I will leave you under my ass for way longer than that." She said while placing a foot onto the couch.

I nodded to acknowledge her words, not wanting to find myself under her weight again.

"Good now get over here and kiss each of my toes." 

I crawled over to her foot, which was firmly pressed into the couch, and placed my hands on her big toe. I then leaned in and it kissed just above the nail. I shifted over to the next toe repeating my actions. I continued downward until getting to her pinky. I looked up, curious to see her face. Laura was watching intently with an evil grin plastered across her face.

"Good boy Dave. Remember this moment."

The phone rang, and soon Wendy walked in to inform her mother, "Mom, it's Amy. She wants to speak with you."

Laura grabbed the phone, keeping her eyes fixed on me. I could hear a slight murmur of Amy's voice, but nothing clear. Before I could have too much of a breather, Laura flipped me onto my back using her toes. The motion continued as she placed her toes across by body. My mouth and nose were pressed into the crease on the underside of her big toe, and the rest of her toes formed a line across my body. I could feel her pinky toe near my knee. Jesus, her foot was almost as wide as I was tall, and her toes could cover the width of my body. 

Laura spoke a little about me, "Yup he's just hangin' around with us and being a nice guy. I couldn't ask for much more." She squeezed her toes while making her comment, gripping my body. 

She listened to Amy with a more concentrated face and then looked at me. "Yeah, we can bring him to your work. It must be a really special client then. Ok well....what? Yeah, we will can be there pretty soon. We'll try to hurry."

She hung up the phone.

"Looks like it's your lucky day," she said, pressing down onto my body, "Amy needs you at work for some client, and apparently soon. So we are going to take you."

She lifted her foot off and I gave a sigh of relief. 

Laura yelled throughout the house, "Get ready girls! We need to drop off Dave."

The girls came out already ready. 

"Ok then, let's go." Laura said as she picked me up and headed to the car.

Chapter 25: A Long Day by SoleWriter

The car ride over wasn't as peaceful as I had hoped. In fact, it seemed that Laura wasn't done torturing me. She sat in the driver seat and then lowered me to floor near the pedals. She turned on the car as the other girls hopped in. You could feel the weight on the suspension lower the car with the three giant women. Fortunately it was specially made for it.

Meanwhile, Laura had slipped off the boot from her left foot and then placed her foot back down. Her right foot worked the pedals as she moved it between the gas and brake. I moved into the corner opposite of the pedals and away from her feet. After a minute or so, the girls were in a steady conversation which I didn't particularly care to get into to. I was minding my own business when Laura's foot began to pace back and forth across the floor.

She must have been searching for me. There was really no where I could go. It continued its methodical search for me and eventually found its mark. I stood up as if I could do something, but I was toppled over as her toes smashed into me. Her toes wrapped around my waist and drug me closer to the pedals. She quickly slipped off her right boot using her other foot. Without skipping a beat, her right left foot grabbed me again and picked me up into the air slightly and began moving me towards the pedal. Please no.

Her toes rapidly maneuvered me onto the gas pedal as her right foot returned to its duties. The cold rubber pedal stiffened my back, but the cold was short lived, as the sole of her right foot descended. It pressed into me, leaving me sandwiched between the cold hard pedal and her soft warm foot. Her left foot let go, understanding I had no way to escape. Her right foot held a constant pressure onto myself and the pedal. We must have been on the freeway because she didn't seem to need to change speeds. I was stuck, with my face pressed sideways so could breathe. I could barely move any part of my body and was left immobile for the next 15 minutes. Finally her foot switched to the brake, allowing me to fall back to the floor.

I laid there, hearing Laura's voice continue to babble. It was as if nothing had happened for her. My trance was broken as the car was thrown into park. 

"Okay Dave, we're here. Let's go." She said while snatching me yet again.

I was placed in her purse before walking in. I could hear her conversing with one of the ladies that worked there. 

"Hi, I'm Amy's mother, do you know where Amy is?"

"I can see the resemblance. She is in the back room waiting for you guys."

The purse began to shake as we moved toward the back. A door opened and Amy was there to greet everyone. 

"Hey ladies! What have you been up to? Thanks for coming by." Amy excitedly asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick and then we are going to go out for lunch and come back a little later." Laura responded without really answering the questions.

She quickly walked away and into the bathroom. I heard her pee and then pick the purse back up. She reached in, grabbed me around my torso. She then set me on the floor and went back to grab the girls to leave. I could hear her informing Amy.

"He's just getting out of the bathroom Amy, but we are going to take off, okay. We're starving."

I heard some footsteps in the distance and a door closing as I imagined the girls were leaving. Soon, more footsteps came in my direction and then Amy's figure appeared in front of me. She paused, and then gazed down at me. 

"So that's why they left in a hurry," Amy said, pointing out the obvious. She continued, "Well I'm gonna be completely honest with you. Yes, I have a client with some special requests, but I was actually just extremely horny and wanted you here. Your size kind of...changes things. But I think we can make it work. It might even be a little fun." She affirmed with a smile on her face.

Laura was right; this was going to be a long day.

I stood there, facing Amy, uncertain of how to proceed. She locked the door behind her and then began to walk slowly towards me while undressing herself. Her shadow cast over me in the already dimly lit room. Eventually she made her way over to me and lifted a foot above my head. 

"Foreplay?" She questioned.

Realizing I probably didn't have a choice, I nodded in agreement as her foot lowered onto me. She placed her first two toes down on top of me, leaving only my head exposed. Her toes ran the length of my torso and more. I could feel the ball of her feet just above my knee. She began to pleasure herself as she playfully grabbed my body between her toes. 

"Will you kiss my toes Dave?"

I complied as I too was becoming turned on. Her toes were gentle and caressed my body unlike my prior experiences today. I brought my hands up and grabbed onto her toes and began kissing them. I kneaded as much as I could into her toes to apply some pressure. It must have felt good because she started to rub herself faster.

"I love feeling your hands and mouth on my toes. Especially when they're so small," she giggled. "But now I want to feel you inside me for once."

She bent over and carefully picked me up. She brought me closer to her vagina. I mentally prepared myself for what was to come/cum, but I'm not sure anything could truly prepare me. Finally, I was inserted head first into her vagina and pushed deeper inside her. Her fingers grasped my ankles as she began to push and pull me from her vagina. I stuck my hands out attempting to pleasure her g-spot and she began to moan. She increased the speed of her masturbation, and it almost became nauseating to me. I held it together knowing she was close, and continued my work for several minutes. All of the sudden she pushed me as deep as she could, and then her fluids rushed over my body and her muscles contacted as a result of her orgasm. I was pinched inside her warm and wet vagina as she came all over me.

Not much longer after, her fingers grabbed onto my ankle and drug me back out into the world. I was drenched. I ascended as she lifted me higher. I arrived near her mouth as it opened; she inserted me into her mouth face-down, and slid me back as far as she could. She ran her tongue from my ankles and up between my legs as she slid my body back out of her mouth. Her tongue did its best to erotically clean me, but I was still covered in cum.

"Let's get you cleaned up. My one foot tall man sure knows how to pleasure a woman still." She remarked as we walked to the bathroom.

"Hurry now. Don't forget I have a client soon."

Chapter 26: A Special Client by SoleWriter

I rushed to clean myself up and dressed myself. I walked out and immediately noticed my beautiful girlfriend who had changed into her role play costume. She had boots with a heel, which at her height, seemed normal, but they made her about 8 inches taller. Then she had a short skirt on with a tight shirt. It was skimpy, but still looked elegant. She looked at me and asked, "You like my outfit?"

"Yes, I do. Very much so."

I took a few steps towards her when I started to feel light-headed. I slowly crumbled to the ground as my vision went black.

My eyes shot open as water was splashed across my face. I sat up and looked around only to see myself in Amy's grasp. 

"Hey there. I think the serum wore off. You're back to your normal height." She pointed out.

"Finally." I retorted.

"Now lets go! They're waiting for us now."

We took off for the room, and as we were walking, I saw the most surprising scene. Wendy was in a room with four guys. She was sitting in a chair with her feet propped up on a table across from her. There was a man at each foot that was both worshipping and massaging her huge feet, while another had his head buried between her legs. Her hand was on the back of it forcing it deeper. The last guy was sucking one of her erect nipples. She appeared to be in a complete state of ecstasy. She even glanced over, slyly smiling without opening her eyes too much. I almost just wanted to watch, and even slowed my pace, but I knew we had we had no time. 

I wondered where the other girls were, but we finally arrived at our room, so I would have to figure that out later. Amy allowed me to walk in first to greet myself and then closed the door behind me. Two females stood before me; each with a different stature. One girl looked to be about 6'5" and then other was considerable shorter. Like 4'4". 

"You must be Dave," the taller one started,"I am Veronica, and this is Nina." She said, gesturing to her companion. I shook each of their hands. Nina was tiny. My observation was cut short when the taller one began to talk again. 

"So you are probably wondering why you are here. I am aroused by a very particular set of circumstances which I was hoping to fulfill here with the help of Nina, Amy, and yourself. What is it? Ok well I like to both participate in domination and command others to dominate someone. I like to watch and feel from various perspectives."

I looked at her with a bewildered and confused look on my face since I didn't understand her explanation entirely.

"It's a little hard to explain so let's just get to it. Will you please walk over there and stand in front of that chair." She asked politely as she pointed to a chair off on the side of the room.

I complied and followed her directions accordingly. I stood there waiting for something more to happen. Where was Amy?

"Nina, now walk over and remove Dave's pants and then put his cock into your mouth." Veronica demanded.

I was a little confused to see Nina walk over to me without any objection, as if this was her choice. She stood before me, a full head shorter, and proceed to pull my pants down. She knelt before me on both knees and I felt her lips wrap around my dick as she began her blowjob. I closed my eyes momentarily, but reopened them when Veronica's voice sounded again.

"Dave, grab her head and force it down as far as it can go." She commanded while standing their with her arms crossed. 

That wasn't really my style so all I did was set my hands on her hair and pretend to press it forward. It must not have been very convincing because Veronica began to walk towards me. She continued until she stood over the top of Nina and myself. She was a head taller than me and absolutely towered over the crouched Nina. She bent over a little to get our eyes level and then she placed her hand around my throat. 

"Do you need help with my directions?" She asked while placing her other hand on the back of Nina's head. 

I wasn't sure how to respond, but it didn't matter. I could feel Nina's mouth sliding further down my shaft as Veronica effortless forced her head forward. I could hear Nina starting to gag and I was becoming a little uncomfortable, but it also felt extremely good. Veronica held her there for a moment, and then pulled her hair back, removing my member from her mouth. Nina caught her breath. 

"Sit down Dave."

Again, I followed her directions and sat in the chair behind me. She took a step closer and placed her foot in my lap, pressing it into my crotch. Her toes spread onto my waistline. 

"I want you to suck my toes."

I grabbed her foot with both hands and brought it to my face. Her hot pink nail polish gleamed in the lights as it neared my face. I pointed her toes at my mouth and then slowly reeled her biggest toe inside. Her feet were large and her toes were long, but in comparison to Amy and her family it was much more manageable. My tongue swept across her toe as I seductively sucked her toe.

"Mmmm. Thats good Dave. Don't forget these ones." She urged as she slid her other toes into my mouth. "Nina get back to work."

I continued to slid my tongue in and out between her toes as they passed through my mouth. Meanwhile, Nina resumed her earlier endeavors which began to send shivers down my spine. I could feel Nina's head bobbing between my legs as she continued to pleasure me. Veronica was busy using her toes to playfully grab parts of my face while I kissed her feet.

I started to feel guilty since I actually was enjoying this session. Veronica backed her foot away slowly, letting me stare at her soft sole. Then, it lowered itself back down, and settled itself onto Nina's head. Her head was dwarfed by Veronica's foot and soon it was going to be completely controlled by it. Again, Nina's mouth lowered farther onto my shaft as Veronica pressed down.

Watching Nina pressed underfoot was so arousing that my dick couldn't have been any harder. Veronica began to pump her foot up and down, causing Nina's mouth to slid up and down quickly. Nina seemed to be doing okay despite her discomfort. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation when I blurted out what was in my mind.

"I'm about to cum so hard." I said in ecstasy. 

Immediately after, Veronica pushed down even harder, forcing my member down Nina's throat, and her chin into my balls. She was left there for a moment, and I finally looked up to see Veronica masturbating as quickly as possible. She looked down at her foot and then back at me and smiled. She let her foot off Nina's head, who immediately fell backwards gasping for air.

"Sorry Dave, but this is my session, not yours. You'll have to wait."

My dick was still throbbing with pleasure unaware it would not be finishing. I sat there for a moment watching Veronica standing over Nina. She was staring down at the girl who was still recovering her breath. 

"Come on Nina. This is why I paid your ridiculously high fee; because you said you would do the extremes. And we're just getting started. Amy still has to join."

As if she had been listening, Amy walked into the room, towering in her high-heeled boots. She closed the door behind her and then turned to observe the current situation. Her eyes darted from each person, and then settled on Veronica. 

"Well hello Vee. I see you have a head start on our first session together. Is Dave as good as I said or has he been naughty? Because I can fix that. Otherwise I'm ready to start."

Vee responded, "No he's been good so far. Nina on the other hand is making me rethink if she was worth her asking price."

Amy took several long strides towards Nina who was still on her back. Vee stepped away as Amy approached. Amy stood just before Nina's feet and looked down at her, checking her body from head to toe. She shifted her heel near Nina's foot. 

"Well look at that, your foot isn't even as big as my heel. You better increase your performance or you might find yourself in trouble...Nina. You can start by removing my boots, and Vee, get over her and start kissing my ass."

Vee jumped over with a little excitement. Wow she really liked to dominate, be dominated, and watch domination. She wasn't kidding when she said she liked to experience every perspective of the fetish; I understood now. She stood in front of Amy's butt staring at its toned and taunt appearance. Amy grabbed her head and pulled it into her cheek, smothering Veronica's face into her fit rear end. 

Nina was also obeying her command and stood up to unzip the boot. Her head was just barely taller that the top of the knee-high boots. She used her petite fingers to pull the zipper downwards to loosen the grip. Amy took recognition and lifted her foot so Nina could continue her job. Her small hands curled around the heel she wrapped her arm around the top of the boot to gain some leverage and pulled. With some luck, the boot finally came free. She switched to the other boot and copied her actions, leaving Amy with only her long socks.

Once her feet were freed from her boots, she turned her attention to Vee. Slowly she bent over and then forcefully flipped Veronica around and wrapped her large arm around the front of her. Her hand grabbed a breast and then Veronica was hoisted into the air, leaving her feet dangling above Amy's kneecaps. Amy quickly followed up with a hand between her legs as she inserted a couple fingers into Vee's vagina. 

Holding her suspended in mid air, Amy began to finger Veronica, making her moan in pleasure. I watched as her legs dangled and flexed from the sexual play. Her toes curled and spread periodically. 

"You like my long fingers inside of you?" Amy asked.

Veronica couldn't say much and only managed to nod as she rode Amy's fingers. Amy looked around momentarily to notice that Nina and I were doing nothing. I, however, was still enjoying the live entertainment and I was pitching a tent for all to see. 

Amy looked at her socked-feet and back to Nina. 

"Take my socks off Nina and do it now!" 

Almost startled, Nina immediately did as told and began removing her socks. Since the socks were so long, it took her a few minutes to work them down and around her heel until finally sliding them up and off her toes. Amy smiled at her wiggling her toes and then walked over to a nearby couch, carrying Vee with her. She removed her finger from Veronica's pussy and then set her onto the floor perpendicular to her feet. 

"Dave. Nina. Get over here." Amy demanded.

I quickly got up and Nina hurried over as well. I stood just before Veronica's body and then looked to Amy for the next request. 

"Time for you to finish Dave. I want yo to place your nice hard cock into Veronica's mouth in a 69 position, but don't worry about pleasuring her. Nina, that's your job."

Veronica looked over, surprised to hear such a thing, but she didn't seem like she was denying the request. I crouched over her face, and slowly slid my erect member past her lips and into her mouth. At the same moment, Nina had positioned herself between Vee's legs. Now I was able to control the pace, and I began to rock my hips back and forth. Veronica accepted her position and could feel her tongue begin its work. I stared at her stomach while she serviced me. I heard Nina snicker a little, most likely humored by the irony of this and how the tables had turned, but her enjoyment was interrupted as Vee grabbed her head and buried it between her legs. 

"That's right slaves, do as I say, and no breaks until I say."

I was very much enjoying it all when Vee began to push my body up to get some air. Her efforts were halted as Amy placed her foot onto my ass and pressed down. Her warm sole forced my hips downward, pushing my member farther into Vee's mouth. Clearly uncomfortable, Vee began to fight back, attempting to push my body away with her hands, but Amy never chose to remove her foot. The battling between Amy's foot and Veronica was allowing my body to move up and down a little, causing my mind went into a state of bliss. I wasn't going to last much longer.

I looked up to see Nina had taken a break, but Amy quickly used her toes to press her face back down into Vee's pussy. It was so arousing to see Amy's long toes have such power over us. Her toenails had a french pedicure again and I began to soak in the aesthetics of her foot. I glanced over to see something I was unaware of. Amy too was masturbating. She looked at me and smiled, and then tilted her head back with her mouth slightly ajar. I felt her foot increase its pressure, squishing my body into Veronica's. Her right foot them removed itself from Nina's head and planted itself on my upper back. I went front a crouched position to being pressed flat against Veronica's soft skin. Amy must have climaxed because her toes were curling around my body and the pressure was slightly increasing still. I loved the feeling of her soft toes and soles having their way with me.

I too came from the overwhelming sensations, but unfortunately for Veronica, Amy's feet weren't going anywhere yet. I felt her gag a little, but then followed it with some swallowing as she drained my cock of its juices. After a minute or so, Amy's feet relaxed and dislodged themselves from my back. I got up, hoping to give Veronica get some air.

She cough and gasped for air.

She managed to begin a sentence, " What the fu..." Her sentence was cut short by one of Amy's hands which smothered her mouth shut. Veronica was suddenly lifted into the air and forced to stand on the couch. With no hesitation, Amy knelt in front of her with her knees on the floor, making them the same height, and began to suck on Veronica's boobs while her fingers reinserted themselves between Vee's legs. Her mouth could almost cover the entire surface of Veronica's tit, and I could only imagine the work her tongue was doing. Veronica seemed to forget everything during this moment of euphoria. 

I saw Nina hop onto the couch and work herself behind Veronica. Veronica's body was standing near the edge of the couch which left Nina with plenty of room to stand behind her. She then began to kiss and massage Vee's ass, adding yet another feeling of pleasure. Her kindness was met with Veronica's body fainting back, pinning her chest and body between Vee's rear and the backsupport of the couch. 

Veronica's feet never moved as her body shifted back. Her legs were angled back, with her butt pressed into Nina and her back was supported by Amy's free hand. I could see her feet propped on their heels between Amy's legs and decided to do my duty as well. I crouched under Amy's still wet vagina and began to suck Veronica's spread toes. Vee began to moan uncontrollably.

"Yes... yes... everything feels so good! Faster!"

Amy's fingers began to pound Vee's pussy faster and eventually they completed their goal. Vee's toes pinched my tongue as they tightly curled themselves in my mouth. Amy was still adoring Vee's tits as she came. I could see Veronica's juices running down her leg. Her body went limp and Amy set her down onto the couch. Nina sat to regain her strength, and I simply looked to my goddess girlfriend.

Hers eyes met mine after setting Veronica down. She picked me up under my arms and brought me to her face. Then her hand engulfed the back of my head as she brought me closer for an amazonian kiss. Her tongue explored every part of my mouth before exiting. 

Then quietly bragged, "We really are the best. We could almost just make this a family business."

I smiled as she hugged me, squishing me body into her breasts. 

I thought about it then asked, "Wait, where is your family?"

Chapter 27: Family Business by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Been kind if busy so sorry for chapters coming out more slowly now.

My question was met with an unsure response, "That is a good question. I assume they are waiting in the lobby or something. Let's go see."

Amy made her way to the exit, with me following. I took one look back at Veronica to see her still on the couch with her eyes closed and a look of complete satisfaction. I smiled myself just seeing her content and then proceeded out of the room. Amy was walking briskly out towards the lobby. I hurried to catch up with her when I saw Laura in a booth to the left, along with Jen who was sitting across from her. Amy circled around to the opening of the booth and sat next to Jen, dwarfing her younger sister. 

Laura made room as I approached, and patted the seat next to her, signaling for me to sit there. I did only because she had made the effort and it may appear rude to choose not to. I managed to get on the booth seat which appeared to have been made for Amy. It was high and could fit her and Laura's legs underneath comfortably, while mine on the other hand dangled a foot or so off the ground. 

Amy asked her mother and Jen, "Hey where is Wendy? I thought she was with you guys."

"She was, but then she had some guys offer her an obscene amount of money for a session in one of the rooms and I think she took it." Laura replied, as if she was not even concerned that her daughters were exploiting men's fetishes for money. She continued, "But I should go get her, she should be back by now. I'll be right back."

I was about to move out of the way, but before I could, Laura's hands snuck underneath my armpits, lifting me into the air the air like a child. She set me onto the other side of her, leaving the booth open for her to leave. I was now directly across from Amy and Jen who were watching their mother walk away to the back rooms. Eventually they turned their heads back to the table and we began a short conversation.

Jen started it, "So what were you guys up to back their?"

Amy looked at me then back to Jen before replying, "Well, not much, we just had a client who asked for some particular things and that's exactly what we gave her. Huh Dave?" She said looking to me for confirmation. I quickly nodded my head and added in my two cents, "Yep, just making people happy!"

Jen looked dissatisfied with the answers and attempted to dig deeper, "Yeah I understand that, but what specifically did this special client want?"

"Nothing to crazy, we were just having a little fun." Amy answered, while looking over to me. I smiled back at her when an unexpected nudge came between my legs. I was caught off guard for a moment as Amy used her toes to probe my lap. Although it was covered by the table and table cloth, it did seem a bit awkward in public. 

I kept a smile and added, "Yup, we're just always about having fun. You should try it some time Jen."

Jen rolled her eyes and then grabbed her phone from her purse and focused her attention elsewhere, knowing she wasn't going to receive a straight answer.

Meanwhile I was using my hands to fend off Amy's intrusive and aggressive toes. I had my hands wrapped around her all her toes, pushing them back. Her warm, soft, angelic toes wiggled to free themselves, but I did my best to subdue them. Unfortunately they broke free and headed straight back between my legs, this time finding their mark. She held my now firm member between her toes. The ball of her foot pressed into my balls while her toes ran almost the entire length of my dick. She toyed with it, gently squeezing it while moving her toes up and down. 

I was about to push it away again, when a couple familiar faces returned to the table.

"Okay I found her everybody!" Laura exclaimed. Amy quickly removed her foot from my lap.

"Yup I am back. Now make room!" Wendy demanded.

I quickly scooted myself toward the middle of the booth as Laura and Wendy made their way to sit down. Laura slid in first, then Wendy. Their large bodies took up a large part of the both, forcing me closer to Jen, until finally we were all squeezed tightly together in the both. I was pressed between Jen and Laura while the twins secured the ends of the booth. 

Wendy spoke up again, "You know, we are god damn celebrities here. I could get used to this actually. I wasn't aware that men loved this. Make money, get massages and pleasure; this is the good life."

"That's why I made this club," Amy replied, "And it makes a living fairly easy."

"Well girls, as much as it is fun, you still get a bunch of weird little creeps around here," Laura bitterly remarked, although it merited some truth. 

"Yeah, but you can tell people 'no' if they give weird vibes...and not enough compensation for those vibes." Amy joked. 

Wendy laughed, and then chimed, "Yeah mom, why don't you just calm down over there. Maybe you can find someone for yourself that will make you happy or make you rich."

"Yeah like these winners," Laura said while pointing to a group of males that were approaching the table. 

I watched as five guys approached the table, clearly looking to start some conversation. They were well dressed, and walked as though they were gifts from god.

The one in front confirmed all of this after opening his mouth, "Well looky here. We have four very attractive ladies surrounding this poor ugly looking fella in the middle. Now what is wrong with this picture?"

Amy was about to impulsively react to the rudeness when Laura quickly spoke up instead, realizing her daughter's anger, "I don't know gentlemen, what is the problem, and how can you guys help?"

The man continued, "Well for one, this guy in the middle looks like a completely busted loser who is obviously lost. We on the other hand, are men of another grade, and we have an abundance of cash that we are looking to spend tonight. You four ladies happen to be the lucky winners tonight. What do ya say?" He asked with the phoniest smile.

Laura stared at him for a moment before compiling a response, "That sounds wonderful, what is it that you want tonight."

"Oh we are just looking to have a fun night. No feet or domination or any of that weird shit. Just some beautiful women shakin' their bodies for us. Maybe even some fun aftermath if you know what I mean." He said stupidly.

A devious smile crept across Laura's face as she concluded, "That sounds fun. Pay first, and then you have just purchased a night you won't forget. I assure you."

He quickly forked over the money for the special occasion and then looked back to all his friends with a huge smile. They all looked ecstatic with their gross over exaggerated egos. Laura grabbed the money and out it away. All the girls knew very well they weren't giving these guys anything they wanted. Amy directed the men to the back, "Please head to the back and take a right and walk to the end of the hallway and wait in room 666. We will be there shortly."

The men turned to walk, high-fiving each other in glee. The girls all looked at each other smiling. 

"Let's have some fun ladies. We haven't had any family activities lately so maybe we can consider this one. And Dave, you can watch from the spectators window. I'm sure it'll be very entertaining." Laura assured me.

I laughed as they began to get up. I don't think those guys even understood how tall these ladies were let alone their plans for them. I became excited for what was to come. I stood up from the booth last and followed the amazons to the back. Amy dropped behind the pack until we were next to each other. She then pushed me into a corner of the hallway and bent over to kiss me while grabbing my package in her left hand.

After quickly enchanting me with her beauty, she grabbed my arm and guided me to the room and then whispered into my ear, "Like I said, this could be a family business."

End Notes:

Please review and comment. Again it's more motivating to write when there seems to be people who care. Otherwise, meh. 

Chapter 28: Special Treatment by SoleWriter

I made my way to the spectators room and sat down in one of the chairs. I peered into the room to see the five guys just hangin' around the room, unaware of what was coming. I on the other hand, had suspense building the more I waited. I anxiously looked to the door, waiting for it to open. The door handle jiggled a little as though they were about to open it, catching both they guys' attention and my own. 

After a short moment, the door finally opened and Jen walked in alone. All the mens' eyes widened as though surprised by her height. She closed the door behind her and then walked up to the group, amplifying their reactions. The tallest of the bunch only came up to her shoulder.

"Holy shit you're tall," the loudmouth remarked, "and I would gladly love for you to bring that fine ass this way." 

Jen glared at him and then brought out a slip, "This is for all of you, stating that there are no refunds and that you have paid for the service regardless of whether you liked it."

"If the others are like you, I think we'll be just fine." He replied as all of them began to sign the paper.

Once they had all finished signing, she grabbed the paper and headed back to the door. She grabbed onto the door handle and then looked back to them and said, "Okay gentlemen, enjoy." After which she opened the door and gestured for the other ladies to come in.

The guys stood in place, waiting in anticipation for the ladies they had hired to give them "the night of their lives." Jen held the door open while Laura, Wendy, and Amy came into the room in that specific order. I think mentally, the guys just lost their shit as they watch three women at least 11 feet tall each walk through the door. Amy turned and locked a deadbolt located at the top of the door. Even the pack leader seemed to be at a loss for words, standing there with his mouth ajar. To fill the void, Laura decided to speak up.

"Well hello gentlemen, are we ready to begin?"

There was still absolute silence.

Laura laughed, "Don't be shy now guys. Say what you want."

The men looked at each other hoping someone had an idea, but it seemed none of them were expecting to be in this situation. 

"You, the one who did all the talking earlier. Why don't you get over here and put that mouth to some better use." She said while pulling down her panties.

His face was overcome with a look of terror, but he didn't have long to react before Amy picked him up, bringing him to Laura. He mildly resisted, knowing it most likely wouldn't make a difference, until she finally set him down right in front of Laura. His face was just the perfect height for her crotch. He looked at her vagina and then shifted his gaze upward to meet Laura staring down at him. She smiled at him before using both her hands to grab his head and back to pull him into her pussy. His head plunged into her pussy. He tried to resist placing his hands on both her thighs, attempting to push back, but it was of no use. She moaned while she began grind against his face increasing the pace of her pleasure.

"Fuck it has been too long! Keep that mouth going." Laura said, still gripping the back of his head.

Meanwhile, Wendy picked out her victim whom she immediately picked up effortlessly threw onto the couch. Before he could get up, she sat on top of his legs, pinning him there. Amy followed grabbing a guy who tried to run. He kicked as she brought him to the couch. Wendy extended her arms out, reaching for the man, and then grabbed him from Amy placing him in her lap. Unfortunately for him, Amy sat on to Wendy's lap, squishing him between her ass and Wendy's lap. 

There was now only two men left. Amy looked to each of them while pointing at Wendy's feet. She then verbalized her obvious demand, "Get down there and worship her feet. And don't make me say it again."

The men looked at each other and then around the room, as if there was some possible escape. To their dismay, there wasn't. Consequently, one man kneeled before Wendy's left foot, while the other kneeled before her right foot. Amy was still sitting on Wendy's lap, her feet planted on the floor between Wendy's. She watched intently as the men obeyed her command. Wendy propped her feet onto her heels allowing the men to access her toes and the bottom of her feet.

The man whom Wendy was sitting on decided to yell in distress, "Get off me you giant bitch!"

Without a moment passing Wendy used her left hand to palm his face, covering his mouth shut, along with his face. He used both his hands to try a break her grasp, but he didn't have the strength or leverage to do so. Meanwhile, the men began to worship Wendy's feet, each starting with her toes. Each man had placed her big toe into their mouth and began to suck. To reinforce their commitment, Amy placed her feet on the back of their heads forcing them down farther. 

Several minutes had passed when Laura began moaning wildly. She was still grasping onto her man's head as he licked up and down her vagina. He was tiring, but Laura was becoming impatient with him. She looked down at him while she momentarily gave him a chance to breath. 

"You better go faster or otherwise I'm going to have you get to work elsewhere. If I remember correctly, you weren't a huge fan of feet. And let me tell you, I've got some big feet." She reminded him before shoving his face back between her legs.

He continued his work, working faster than before, attempting to finish her so he could leave this predicament. I continued glancing around the room at all the girls have there fun. It was very arousing watching them work, and eventually and hour had passed. All the men looked extremely tired, especially the one with Laura. He had been pleasuring her for so long, and she wasn't making it easy. 

Finally she pushed him away, "Alrighty then. Your session in over. You got what you paid for, so get out of here!"

The girls stood up freeing their victims from their torture. All the men were filing out of the room as quickly as they could. Laura was still watching over the loudmouth of the group and keenly watched him as he made a decision to finally head to the door.

Before taking a step, Laura wrapped a hand over his mouth and face, and then bent over and whispered into his ear, "You better start treating women with respect from now on." 

He nodded numerous times in an attempt to convey his understanding and attentiveness to her words.

She continued on, "So before you go, just do one last thing for me. Kiss my feet."

Still petrified, he stood there frozen for a moment.

"Here I'll make it easy on you. Turn around." She directed.

He turned back towards Laura's towering figure. Suddenly she took a step back and then erotically raised her foot up until leveling it with his face. She spread her toes, knowing all to well he hated feet. Not needing anymore directions, he cautiously leaned his head for planted a kiss on her sole. She then gracefully switched to her other foot, and he complied with her request, kissing her sole again. 

"Bye now." She said smugly.

Without saying a word, he turned and walked directly to the door, passing the other girls as he went. After his exit the girls followed. I opened the door from the observation room, expecting to meet the girls in the hall. As planned, Amy was heading towards me with a large grin on her face.

"You ready to leave? I need to get out of this place."She asked.

I replied, "Yes. Lets get outta here!"

The other girls and left and gone into another car, while me and Amy headed to ours. 

"Everything okay with your family?"I asked wondering why they hadn't walked out together.

She looked at me and laughed, "Yes they are perfect. They were just in a rush to leave. And that's what we're doing. Let's head home."

We both hopped in, exhausted. I closed my eyes for a moment as the sound of the engine came to life.

Chapter 29: Discovered by SoleWriter
After driving for awhile, I felt the car lurch as we came to an abrupt halt. I awoke, wondering what was happening that required Amy to stop so violently. I glanced out the window. We had just arrived at her house and I noticed that some police cars were out in the front, along with some official vehicles that had a symbol I didn't recognize.

I turned to Amy and asked, "What's going on? Did you do something?"

She starred out the window for a moment, scanning the area. She then took out her phone and began dialing quickly, apparently uninterested in answering my question. Either she didn't know either or she didn't want to say.

I could hear a voice pick up on the other end. Their conversation started normally, but the escalated quickly into a more panicked tone. Amy asked several questions quietly, turning away from me to do so. One thing I had noted is that I was fairly certain it was her mother, Laura. Eventually Amy hung up the phone and then shifted her gaze back out of the window. I looked at her, waiting for some sort of reply, but she continued her stare outwards as though contemplating what to do next.

I decided to interrupt instead, "So, what the hell is happening?!"

"I'm not sure why they are here, but my mother believes they are looking for her research. They must be waiting here for anyone that has been in close contact with her." She replied.

"Okay but why now? I thought that stuff was awhile ago. And who are these people exactly?" I asked.

"Well last week, my mother said that she had some research that someone attempted to hack into last week. All her research has been private and personal, so yes, it was always a secret. She didn't think much of since it appeared to be an unsuccessful hack, but obviously something was discovered and they must know it's her. We aren't exactly sure of who these people are either so I can't answer that. In fact, I'm not really sure what to do. I think we need to meet up with my family and figure this out without using our cellphones anymore." She clarified.

We sat there for a moment in silence thinking about the situation.

I thought aloud, "Okay, just make your one last call and tell them to meet somewhere where they wouldn't suspect. Whether that's a random place or some place only you ladies know about, it doesn't matter. Then we can wait this out for a little and let these people make the first move. I'm sure they will reach out in someway and then we can figure out what they want and find a way to resolve it. Sound good?"

She looked at me, appearing a bit more relieved than before. She smiled and then pinched my cheek before verbalizing her appreciation. "Thank you so much! Okay I'll call her back and we'll go meet up with them."

She hastily brought out her phone and began to redial her mother. After a couple rings, Laura picked up. "Hey let's meet at the hotel we used to stay at for winter vacation. We can't use our cellphones anymore until all of this gets resolved. Okay?"

The phone clicked, and Amy set it back down. Her face and mood appeared more determined than her prior confusion, and her actions confirmed that as she threw the car into gear. We turned around and headed for this mysterious location that I had never been.

"Sorry you've been dragged into this Dave." She said apologetically.

I looked at her, and reassured her, "This isn't your fault. All that's important is that we figure this out and return your guys' lives back to normal."

---------------------------------------------------

After about 25 minutes later, Amy pulled off the highway into a dirt road. We began to drive on the swerving, dirt road. I looked out the window taking in the unfamiliar scenery, trying to figure out where we were. My thought process was interrupted as the car of Laura and Amy's sisters became visible. All of them were standing outside of their cars, towering over them. There were a couple cabins in the background that looked abandoned. Except there was one problem: Jen wasn't with them.

Amy rushed out of the car to ask the obvious question. "Where is Jen?!" She exclaimed.

Her mother and sister broke eye contact with a fearful and disheartening expressions. After regaining some composure, the two looked back to Amy. Wendy finally piped up, "Amy, Jen was taken. She left us and got out at her house to pick up some things, and some men ran out and grabbed her. We were about to intervene but saw about 20 armed men waiting in some armored vehicles, so we sped off They left a message on mom's phone. They say we have to give over all of mom's research and come into their facility in order to have Jen returned."

Both Amy and I starred at them in disbelief. This changed everything. The dynamics between these people and this family were dramatically shifted in their favor now. They had the trump card and they got to call the shots now. I could see Amy angered by the news and a little frazzled mentally. We all stood around in silence before I finally asked an important question,"So where's the research and where is their facility? We obviously have to get Jen back."

Laura immediately retorted, "We can't just give them this research. It would be detrimental to have this in the wrong hands, which honestly is any hands other than mine. Not only that, but I don't think they will just hand her over so gently. There is a reason they want us to come."

"Okay but what if we make some terms of our own while agreeing to meet and give them the research. Then we can create some sort of plan to save Jen. How long do we have?" I replied.

"We have 48 hours to contact them back and tell them we're coming." She said.

Again, we all stood there, contemplating our options, and Jenna's options.

Laura broke the silence with an excited look and exclaimed,"Okay I think I have an idea! Dave we're gonna need your help for this to work. Are you in?"

I nodded knowing that family meant everything to them and I would do whatever to restore that. She smiled and then came over to me. Once she was close, and my eyes were level with her hips, she bent over and lift me under the arms and then brought me in for tight squeeze. She held the hug for a few moments and then thanked me.

She released me and then looked to each of her girls. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. No one objected to Laura and her unknown plan. If she was confident in her answer, then we were confident. The dial tone sounded as she began to call the captors of her beloved daughter. If there was one person that they shouldn't have messed with, it was Laura. And even more so with this family to support her. A person answered, and all she said was, "We will meet tomorrow at 1pm. I will bring my half and you must bring yours. I expect the keys to release Jen prior to starting any deal or exchange. I don't need her, just the keys. Then email me the address of your facility, your intentions with my research, who you are, and l give me your name, and to you I will speak exclusively. I will not deal with anyone other than you. Understood? Now reply." There was a brief moment, and then she quickly hung the phone up.
Chapter 30: The Plan by SoleWriter
Once Laura had hung up the phone, we all headed into the seemingly abandoned cabins. Laura pulled out her set of keys and unlocked the door to the first cabin. The door creaked open. She gestured for us to enter and then added, "These cabins were passed through my family over the years. We rarely use them, but they should be safe. You guys can stay in this one, while me and Wendy will take the other one. Wake up early tomorrow so we can have a breakfast together and talk about the plan. Get some rest and see you later!"

This was a side of Laura that I hadn't experienced before. She was being reassuring and loving towards me. It felt like a gift if its own and I was proud that I had earned her respect and love. I turned to see Amy already making herself comfortable in the furnished cabin. She laid on the bed, and then looked to me. Her back, hips and thighs were resting on the bed, while her legs were bent at the knees and her feet were planted on the floor. She was still completely clothed and looked exhausted and stressed from the day. She motioned me to come closer. I complied and walk nearer to her. Her right leg extended itself, revealing the bottom of her enormous shoe.

"Can you give me a foot rub sweetie? I'm just so stressed, and nothing feels better than your tiny hands massaging my feet. If not, I understand, you must be tired too and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." She innocently requested.

I knew it would be hard to say no. Despite this entire situation, I could feel my libido rising at the thought of her perfect body. I was entranced by its size and elegance. I took a step forward and grabbed her shoe with one hand and began to untie it with the other. I grabbed ahold of her shoe and pulled, sliding it up and off her foot. Only her sock was left but I switched to her other foot before removing it. I took her other shoe and quickly repeated my actions. Her socked feet both replanted themselves on the floor.

"I believe there is some lotion in that drawer behind you. Grab it." She demanded.

I turned to find the lotion, and began to open several of the drawers. After a couple of them, I felt a large shadow cast over me. Before I could react, Amy's large arm wrapped under mine. I was hoisted into the air by her strength. My legs dangled as she brought me up near her face. Her arm was hooked under my right arm, while her hand grasped around my jaw, her long fingers covering my cheeks. I used my hands to wrap around her wrist, as if to hold myself up. She brought me in close before whispering, "You make me so wet, Dave. I want to do naughty things to you." On that note her other hand clasped onto my shorts. Her long fingers snaked their way into my waistline until finding their mark. My member was at full attention and she teased it before gracefully unbuttoning the shorts. I was in ecstasy. My shorts slid of my legs at the command of her hand, and soon I was completely exposed and in the air. Keeping me suspended, she grabbed my dick between her fingers and began to pump. My body was secured between her two breasts as she continued giving me the best handjob. I was becoming extremely excited and couldn't last long. As if she read my thoughts, she stopped pumping, allowing my body to endure the pleasure longer. She walked me over to the bed and threw me onto it. I bounced a little before turning my exposed self over.

Amy began to undress herself slowly and erotically, tossing her clothes in random directions. It didn't take long before her perfect goddess body was completely revealed. She down at me, her horny gaze still zeroed in on me. Without saying anything, she grabbed my legs, each hand taking an ankle. She drug me back to her, before continuing her motion and inverting me into the air. My face was level with her vagina. "Get to work, Dave. It wants you."

I started into the glistening lips, each of her delicate parts wet and ready to go. Before I could show my willingness to pleasure her, one of her hands released an ankle and palmed the back of my head and began rubbing my head up and down between her legs. With my face pressed into her, her juices began to coat my face, lubricating it to slid even faster. After a couple minutes it was becoming difficult to breathe and I tried to use my arms to force myself away. She pressed harder, sliding my face across her clit a few more times before roughly grabbing the back of my hair and pulling me away so I could breathe. Her sex craze made her aggressive but it was still extremely arousing.

After grabbing a couple breaths, she dropped me back onto the bed and then crawled over me to lie down herself. She rubbed her clit a few times while closing her eyes and groping her breast.

"Put it in me, Dave." She whispered.

I crawled my way up between her legs, guiding my member into her well lubricated parts. Shivers ran down my spine as I entered. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, enjoying the wet paradise below; however, Amy was growing impatient, and decided to control the pace herself. Her hands wrapped around my waist and began thrusting me hard and fast into her, making her moan. The moment of gratification was heated, and she pressed my face into her stomach as she continued to rock me with the other hand. It wasn't long before her vagina contracted in orgasm, clinching my dick in its wet grasp. She moaned one last time while tightly clutching me.

Without wasting any time, I was flipped around, and she inserted my dick in her mouth, effortlessly picking me and then back down. Her mouth engulfed my penis and balls with ease, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Her tongue worked wonders as it slid up and down across my package. Similar to her, it wasn't long before I came into her mouth. She swallowed it without hesitating, and then flipped me around again, bringing me into her tight embrace. We laid there for a moment.

"Thanks for everything, and no matter what happens tomorrow with these people, I just want you to know that I love you. It means a lot that you're willing to help my family even though it's dangerous." She said.

"Of course!" I replied, "I would do anything." We then closed our eyes and drifted asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

We awoke the next morning to a knock on our cabin door. We both scrambled to find some clothes, since we knew there were only two people it could possibly be. After clothing ourselves, we opened the door to find Laura there. She yelled at Wendy to come over so they could discuss the plan over the breakfast she had made. We sat in a circle on the floor and began eating the breakfast that had been made for us while Laura explained her plan. She passed each of us a juice before starting. I was parched so I drank my whole juice completely in the first minute.

"So we will be meeting them soon, and we girls are going to stay together and talk to these men. Our job is to delay them yet stay safe. I don't think they want to harm any of us, but I do think they want to capture us. So again, we just have to be smart and not put ourselves in too vulnerable of a position." Laura began.

"Yeah but how do we get Jen?" I asked.

"That's where you come in, Dave. I see you enjoyed your juice. I think you know what I might have slipped in there, and it is important you take advantage of the new size you will be to sneak past everyone and free Jen. Once you free her, I will figure out a way to deal with the men chasing us. Okay everyone?" She asked.

As she said it, I had a familiar feeling of drowsiness and my vision began to sway and become impaired. My ability to stand became almost nonexistent and soon I collapsed. Here we go again I thought before everything went black.
Chapter 31: A Little Help by SoleWriter
When I reopened my eyes, my vision was still a little blurry. I took a look around and didn't see anyone although I was fairly certain that I was still in the cabin. Only this time, everything in the cabin was huge. How small was I? I tried finding something for a point of reference, but struggled due to my hindered eye sight. I waited a few moments, and noticed it was becoming better. After several minutes, my vision returned to normal and I was able to move again. I found a shoe lying on the floor. Regardless of who's it was, I must have been much smaller than I was before because it looked like a boat.

All the sudden, the door to the cabin burst open and the three girls stood in its opening looking at me.

"He's awake!" Laura exclaimed.

They all rushed over to me and began observing my new size. I couldn't believe how small I felt next to them. Their feet looked titanic and now I was wondering what I could possibly do at this size to free Jen.

"Okay Dave, now we have to do a test and make sure that we will be able to sneak you in. They won't allow us to bring in bags or anything of that nature so unfortunately this is our next best option...you have to go in one of our shoes. I think we'll have Amy do it since she has the largest feet. You're about 7 inches tall so you should fit okay. Are you ready?" She asked, looking to me for confirmation.

I already had an inkling that something like this would happen so naturally I nodded my head to show my readiness. I looked up to the building-sized Amy, who was smiling at me. I motioned her to grab me. Her foot gracefully glided towards me, and I could see her long toes making their way in my direction. They stopped in front of me, and then Amy remarked, "I'll be gentle. Thanks for doing this."

I was then snatched between her big and second toes which were nearly as long as I was tall. Her warm toes sandwiched me in their fleshy vice and lifted me into the air before hovering over their destination. I looked down to see some shoes similar to uggs; it was going to hot for a little before I escaped this "prison". Immediately after finishing this thought, Amy's toes released me into the depths of her shoe. I softly landed onto the sole of her shoe and looked to the opening above.

"Crawl to the toe section. I think that'll be the safest place to be." Amy suggested.

I made my way towards the front of the shoe and after arriving, I situated myself so I could lie on my back and face upwards, hopefully making it easier to breath (I thought). I shifted my eyes back to the entrance where I saw Amy's toes entering. Her dark nail polish contrasted her golden, long, slender toes. Amy cautiously slid her foot in little by little, her toes searching for me, ensuring not to crush me underneath. I myself was becoming nervous, but knew it had to be done. I calmed myself as Amy's toes finally slithered over my body. I was amazed at just how large her feet were. Even at 7 inches I was able to fit under the crevice of all her toes (luckily they were long, even for her size) and remain somewhat comfortable. She wiggled her toes over me most likely adjusting to the new feeling. I wrapped my arms around her 3rd toe, hugging it as a sign of comfort. She returned the favor by scrunching all her toes together and giggling. Her squeeze aroused me as I became surround by her toes. I focused on breathing between the space between her first two toes, because it was going to be awhile before I got out.

"Okay let's go everybody! I don't want Dave in here too long!" Amy shouted.

There was some shuffling from the others and then a door opened. Now came the most exhilarating moment: the first step. It almost felt like a roller coaster as Amy lifted her foot. As we went forward, I slid a little only to have her toes squish down on me, pinning me to the sole before being released and repeating the process over and over as she walked.

"Are you doing okay," she asked. I responded by hugging her toe again and kisses the bottom of her big toe, causing her to giggle again.

The walking only lasted for a minute before she was in what sounded like a car. The vehicle's engine rumbled and the three girls remained silent as the car moved to its destination. Everyone was composing themselves for the moment ahead; thinking of things they may say or do in different scenarios. No one know what do expect and neither did I.

It was beginning to get hot in Amy's shoe as she sat there. The heat emanated from her foot and it began to perspire. The smell fortunately was combated by her wonderfully scented vanilla lotion, although the didn't help with the rising temperature. It was becoming a sauna and even my body began to sweat. I tried to close my eyes and simply dull my sense until we arrived there.

After a short while, I could feel the car come to a stop. The shoe I was in floated through the air as Amy took a step outside of the car. She was careful not to bear too much weight on me, although her toes kept me pinned flat with each step. Eventually the movement stopped and I could hear a muffled conversation between the girls and some other people. If I wasn't mistaken, they all sounded female. I was becoming curious about who these people were, but I was also worrying about how I was going to free Jen. Amy began taking more steps, until coming to yet another halt. It felt as though she was now sitting. I remained motionless for several minutes as the muffled conversation continued, until finally Amy's foot began to back out of the shoe. I crawled to her toes, understanding she would need to drag me out, and fortunately she did too. She snatched me between her two toes again and lifted me out of the shoe and onto a cold tile floor.

Although it felt refreshing, I had work to do, and at the moment I had no idea what to do next. I observed my surroundings to see 3 sets of large, familiar legs while across the table were 3...rather small sets of legs. Like unusually small, probably belonging to some extremely short women. I began to ease drop on the conversation, hoping to gather some clues.

An unknown voice demanded, "You have to give me the research you have been working on if you wish to see Jen. No research, no Jen. We know you have research that allowed you to grow to your incredible heights. We want this, and this alone."

Before she continued further, Laura said, "Fine but first tell me where Jen is and give me the keys for her release as promised in our prior telephone conversation."

There was a moment of silence before the sound of some keys were slapped onto the table. "She's in room 4D a couple floors up, you can see her after we exchange." I noticed Amy had grabbed the keys and was gently reeling them down to me as subtly as possible. I ran over and grabbed them. Luckily they were small enough to manage myself, so after grabbing them, I planned my exit out of the current room. I noticed there were some guards around the room so there was no room for error. I could hear Laura attempt to delay the exchange with mundane and pointless questions, but she wasn't going to be able to do that forever.

I quickly mapped out the room, trying to establish when and where I needed to go. The doors were closed and I need to get up a couple flights of stairs still. I spotted a small hole in the wall that I could possibly fit through, but then a much better alternative came up. One of the ladies in charge told a guard to go check on Jen and make sure she was doing okay. It was now or never. As soon as the guard turned to open the door, I sprinted for the opening, knowing I would only have moments to simultaneously exit with the guard. I ran faster than I ever had with all the adrenaline built up from the situation. The guard and I exited at the same time, and I looked back to make eye contact with Amy before the heavy door closed.

And now was the next challenge. To follow the guard without being spotted and also to maintain his pace. He was headed for a flights of stairs, and there would be no way I could keep up by myself if he went up them. I thought of all my options and decided it was best to try and latch onto his gun strap that was dangling near his hip. I had to distract him and get him down to my level, and so I banged the keys once on the floor hoping he would react. As planned, the guard turned to see what he had dropped and bent over to look in the dimly lit hallway. While he was bent, I lunged for the strap, grabbing onto it with all my strength. I couldn't believe it had worked! The guard's confusion and patience for the mysterious noise vanished and he returned to his duty. Now on his gun strap, all I had to do was hold. After a few flights of stairs we arrived at room 4D and I could see Jen inside cuffed to the table. There was no one else in the room, so the guard walked in and began a dialogue with Jen.

"You're family is here. Looks like you'll have some guests in here after all. Just after we get what we need. And you know who will have to watch over your pretty little face?...me. And I will do just about anything I want to you, and you will do whatever I want." He said grossly before giving her a prevented kiss on the side of her face.

Jen thrashed in her chair, unable to move much, and screamed, "Oh you will regret that. You better not touch me anymore!!!"

I dropped off his strap having no other way to hit the ground. I hit hard, landing on my side, but there was no time to waste. I hurried away from the guard and under the interrogation table Jen was at. I could here him laughing as he walked back out saying, "In due time Jen, in due time."

I took a moment to recover from the fall. I didn't appear to have broken anything fortunately, but I must have bruised several bones. I reached around to grab the key. I saw each of Jen's feet were locked to a leg of the chair while her wrists cuffed to the armrests of the steel chair. I snuck over to her feet, admiring her well manicured toes. They were painted cherry red, and they sat still in defeat. To spark some life into her, I decided to tickle her toes and let her know I was there. I hurried to her toe and began to gently brush the skin on her toes. They wiggled wildly in reaction, but were restricted by the ankle braces. I saw her look down, so I screamed up, "Hi Jen! I'm here to get you out!"

Her face lit up at the sight of me.

"How did you get in here?" She asked.

"Does it matter? Let's get you out!" I replied

I began fumbling with the key to unlock the clasp around her ankle. After a minute, I finally managed to undo the lock, freeing her left foot. I hurried to her other foot hoping for the same result. Again, after a minute, it popped free and her legs were free. All seem fantastic until I realized something: how was I going to free her hands from their cuffs. The chair was far to high for me to reach.

"Hold on Dave!" She exclaimed.

I did have much time to reaction before her big and second toes wrapped around my head. I hugged her foot tightly as it lifted into the air. It smelled subtly of sweat but I didn't mind for the time being. She hovered her foot above her other legs before releasing me. I gently landed on her thigh, where I was able to run up her and make my way to her arm. I was busy working on one hand when suddenly another person walked through. The adrenaline gave me enough to release the lock, freeing her hand. She quickly grabbed the key and released her other hand while the guard was busy locking the door behind him.

Now free, Jen grabbed me and placed me on the floor near her feet before the guard turned. She remained in her chair, pretending to still be imprisoned. I looked to the guard and noticed that it was the same one as before, and immediately knew he was in for some trouble. Jen, as I had found out before was vindictive, and unfortunate it was going to cost him this time.

"Well hello again pretty lady, it turns our bosses want you to be transported to our labs, where you and I will get to know each other real well. So let's get started." He said pulling out some tools yet again.

He was pulling out some of the items when Jen snuck up behind him. He turned, and to his dismay Jen was standing there, towering above him. He quickly tried to grab his gun, but before he could, Jen wrapped both hands around his throat and lifted, elevating him off the ground. He wrapped his hands onto her forearms hoping to relieve some pressure, but eventually it was too much and he blacked out. She dropped him, leaving him alive but incapacitated.

"Ok come on Dave, you remember how to get back to the room where my family is?"
Chapter 32: 3 on 3 by SoleWriter
I looked to her awaiting face while remembering the way I entered this room. After a moment, I recollected my thoughts and memories and told her, "Go down the stairs and they are the 2nd door down the hall on the right. There are three ladies, who I believe are the boss, and then some guards in the room. There are also probably more since this seems to be a highly secure location. You can't just walk in there in case they trigger an alarm. We have to be more clever than that."

She nodded her head in agreement before taking off for the stairs. Before making it out of the door, she realized that I didn't have the capability to get there myself. She returned back to me before roughly picking me up and hurrying out of the door. She tiptoed her way to a security room which was watching over the the room where Amy, Wendy and Laura were. The screen showed her family sitting across from what was indeed, three extremely short women. Each sat confidently across from the family, angrily awaiting for the research they were promised.

"Okay, it's time to hand over the research. We've had enough stalling. As of right now I will order the execution of Jen if you refuse to comply. Understood?" The lady in the middle asked.

While listening to their dialogue, I was searching for some sort of main line communication wire. Something that I could cut or break so there would be no access to the outside world. After several minutes of searching, a black wire tucked in the corner came to my attention. It lead to the alarm which was placed on their side of the wall. I hurried to grab Jen's attention, taping her fingers as hard as I could.

"What, what?" She asked.

"Look, that wire is the emergency sound off. Let's break it." I replied.

She observed it for a moment before finally walking over to closely examine it. Pinching it between her fingers, she thought for a moment before ripping the wire apart. Fortunately for us, it didn't trigger anything, and in fact it appeared to have killed the alarm. After doing so, we noticed one guard in particular that was about to come out. Jen left me on the floor while she hid herself away. The guard walked by the room and off down the hallway. That was good for us, but potentially bad since he was about to find the other incapacitated guard. Assuming he was headed there, we had about two minutes unless Jen did something about him too.

I looked to her and gestured to eliminate the threat. Quickly vacating her hiding spot, she took off down the hallway for the guard. I peeked around the corner, watching her stalk him up the steps and onto the second floor. Suddenly a noise came from behind me, making my hair raise, and as I turned to see what it was, I was unpleasantly surprised to see a woman standing there. And based on her height, she was one of the three ladies interrogating Laura and the sisters.

"Well looky here. Is this another one of Laura's experiments? How unfortunate for you. Now come here!"

I ran, scrambling for any hiding place before I was captured by this malicious being. Despite my effort, i could see a looming shadow enlarging as she got closer and closer. As anticipated, four fingers wrapped themselves around me and lifted me into the air while squeezing tightly causing the oxygen to rush out of my lungs. I was probably about the size of her hands, which was a change since I was accustomed to being held by amazons. She held me, as if to intimidate me, before asking, "So what were you up to back here? Come join the rest of us."

Her grip unconsciously tightened as we progressed towards our destination. My heartbeat was exponentially increasing. I think I just screwed everything up. Before she arrived anywhere, she began to observe me, examining all parts of me.

"We had no idea that she could shrink people. We only knew about her and her daughters' height." She said.

She walked into the room and threw me on the table. I tumbled across due to the overly forceful toss, and I saw Amy about flip. The guard had his gun drawn and pointed at each of the girls now. Where was Jen? Just then, the room went completely dark as the lights went out. The lack of vision created utter chaos. I wasn't able to see but only hear, and could tell the girls had jumped from their seats. The guard had fired some shots erratically into the darkness, but after the third it went silent. I thought everything was over when I was suddenly yanked off the table. The person then ran out of the room and into the hallway. After making it to the end of the hallway the dropped me to the floor, causing me to smash into the ground. I looked up to see it was one of the anonymous ladies of the room. She turned to face her adversaries and then used me as leverage.

Hovering her foot over me, she told Laura and the girls, "Okay I'm done with this game. You have 30 seconds to give me the research and walk away or I'll crush your little friend here."

Amy's temper rose and she took a step forward.

"I'm not joking," the woman reinforced. She then set her foot on top of me and applied some pressure. Her foot was just about an inch longer than my 7 inch frame. I winced in pain as she pressed down. Her toes smashing my face into the floor as they molded around my head with the ball of her foot pressed into my chest. I attempted to push her away but failed each time.

"20. 19. 18. 17..." She began.

I began to accept my death, knowing it was too dangerous for these women to have Laura's research. I laid there eyes closed under the hot and sweaty foot, thinking about the amazing times I had experienced, when suddenly the foot jolted off of me. I looked up to see the cause of the sudden movement, and there Jen was: she had the lady in a choke hold, and since she towered over her at seven and a half feet tall, the lady's short stature dangled in the air. Amy rushed to my rescue and picked me up. I looked around and noticed that the other two ladies appeared to have escaped.

"Well, at least we got one of them. What do we do about the other two?" Jen asked.

Laura looked at her and retorted," Why does it matter since we just came her to save you? We can ask this woman some questions and hopefully get something out of her. Isn't that right miss?"

The woman still Jen's clutches nodded with hesitance.

"Who are you and the other two? And where can we find them?" Amy asked.

The woman remained silent.

"If you wanna play it like this, we can let Jen have some fun with you, being that you guys tortured her. But before we do that, let's make sure the other guards get what they deserve as well. Jen go grab them, and tie them up in here."

Jen dropped the dainty woman onto the floor and then proceeded to go grab the guards she had left incapacitated. Soon after she drug in both bodies, and tied them to each other.

Everyone's focus returned to the woman.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Amy emphasized.

The woman looked around and then specifically at Jen who seemed to be getting excited for what was about to come. Regardless it didn't seem as though the woman was going to talk.

Jen stepped towards her, as if to break the silence. With a foot on each side of the woman, she smiled down from her towering stance. The woman appeared to fear what was going to happen next but refused to talk. Jen then lifted a foot over her and left it there for a moment, letting the woman soak in the momentary view of her sole. Then it slowly descended until planting itself onto the woman's face, pressing it into the floor. The woman struggled against her 14 inch foot which covered her entire face and neck, with the heel firmly pressed into her upper sternum.

"Get off she!" She yelled.

This only made it worse, as Jen used her toes to pinch the woman's nose closed while pressing the upper sole of her foot against her mouth. Unable to breathe, the woman used her tiny hands to grasp the foot in an attempt to remove Jen's foot. To no avail, her efforts were squandered against the powerful Jen.

"That feels good. Rub those tiny hands against my feet, bitch. I guess you should have treated me better when I was here." Jen stated vindictively, enjoying each passing moment.

The woman began to squirm viciously under Jen, as she struggled to free herself. Finally she broke away from her toes grasped, and swallowed as much air as possible.

"Ok I'll tell you! Just stop." She begged.

"Those two are my sisters. I'm Mary, the other two are Marie and Michelle. We live a couple blocks from here at 27 Pine St. Please stop."

The girls looked at each other, and then Jen tied Mary up with the other guards.

"We'll be back." Laura said.
Chapter 33: Surpise by SoleWriter
We all took off, leaving the woman and the guards behind. Laura picked me up before heading out, leaving Amy, Wendy and Jen to lead the way. I rode in her shirt pocket as it swayed back and forth on her chest. The girls were walking fast, eager to have their revenge on the unsuspecting women. Once they neared the front, the girls decided to split up.

Laura commanded, "Me and Jen will head around back while you guys take care of the front. We don't want them escaping again."

I bounced around some more as Laura flanked around the house. I couldn't see much, but I knew that at this point, there would be no more communication without giving themselves away. Eventually Laura and Jen had sight of each other in the back. They waited momentarily for some sort of signal to barge in, but it was silent. All of the sudden some sort of shots were heard, like a gun had fired off although not quite as loud. Immediately Jen and Laura leaped behind some bushes together.

"Oh my god. What about Amy and Wendy? Are they okay? We have to check," Jen urged.

My heart was racing and I could only imagine how the mother of the daughters felt. Her face was filled with shock and horror. What if something bad happened to them.

"Okay let's go. But Jen, be careful."

They crawled to the front discreetly behind some of the landscape. And to everyone's horror, both the sisters were there, lying on the ground near the door, not moving.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! What did I do? My baby girls," Laura sobbed as she started heading towards them.

Jen quickly grabbed her before she left the safety of her hiding spot, saying, "Mom, stop! We can't do anything right now. Wait a moment. It won't help them if we get shot too."

I jumped from the pocket, scrambling away to Amy. The worst thoughts poured through my head as I sprinted to her body. "Please don't be dead, please don't be dead," I thought.

"Come back, Dave. Stop!" They said in an elevated whisper.

It was too late. I had to help. I could try to stop the bleeding if anything, give them a chance. Something, anything. I neared her body, observing her surroundings. No one was around, and it was quiet. There was no blood on the ground yet so maybe she wasn't bleeding that bad. Unable to move her in the slightest, I began searching for a wound of some kind. I searched all over, finding no evidence of a wound.

"Amy." I whispered in her ear repeatedly with no response.

I continued my inspection of her body when I saw a couple of oddities erecting from her side. They were darts. And from the looks, they had some sort of serum in it. It was good and bad news for me. The good being there were no bullet wounds and they were still breathing, but the bad was not knowing what had been injected into them. I sat there watching them, contemplating what to do next when I noticed something odd. Both Amy and Wendy's bodies were shrinking. Oh shit, it was a shrinking serum. How the hell did they get that? After a couple minutes, each of them had been reduced to about my size. I hurried and grabbed Amy dragging her to safety somewhere and then again with Wendy. Hopefully they would wake soon.

I looked back to call Jen and her mother over when I noticed they weren't there anymore. Where the hell did they go? Now was not a moment to waste time, and I needed to know what our options were now. While I stood in frustration, I heard a loud bang at the back of the house before hearing Laura and Jen screaming in the back.

"You bitches better come out of your hiding places. I'm gonna fucking kill you for touching my daughters!" I heard.

"Mom, stop! They will do the same to you!"

My heart started racing again, knowing Laura's rage would no longer be contained. Both her and Jen were in trouble now. This was all obviously planned and not in our favor. I shook Amy and Wendy as hard as I could, trying to wake them.

"Amy! Wendy! Wake up!" I yelled.

They groggily began to come to reality again. Clashing and ruckus could be heard inside as Laura went on a rampage. I heard some more shots go off before a guard came flying out of the window, rolling onto the ground unconscious. Laura must have been the culprit and I could still hear her screaming through the process, Jen no longer audible.

I continued to wake the sisters in hopes of hurrying to help or understand what was happening. After about a minute Amy looked at me, dazed and confused.

"What happened? Where are we? I feel funny." She said unsurprisingly.

Wendy was looking at me and her surroundings piecing things together in silence.

"This has to be quick because your mother is in trouble. You guys have been shrunk too. I'm not sure how or why but you have. Laura thinks you were shot and possibly killed and is running through the house like a mad woman. Jen was with her last I saw, but I haven't heard or seen her recently either. So we need to go! "

We all hurried to the origin of the noise, but at our small stature, it would be a while. We made it to the corner of the room, which appeared to be a living room. We peaked around the corner to find Jen lying unconscious there. Unfortunately for us, a guard was already waiting over her shrinking body, armed with a gun full of those special darts. Once Jen had shrunken down enough, she was put into a bag tied around his waist. He then continued forward, weapon raised. Laura must still be moving around freely. The guard move forward checking the stairs in front, when he was blind-sighted by a giant fist from Laura knocking him out cold. Our hearts jumped with joy at her sight, and we ran to show her we were all okay; our joy was short lived with the sound of one last shot, sending Laura to the ground with a loud thud.

Standing on the stair well were the two sisters, each carrying a weapon, but only one with it aimed in Laura's direction. We all hid in fear of being seen, and overheard the sisters' conversation to each other.

"Grab the mother, we still need her work on growth. We have the shrinking serum from her already, but we still need her prior research from her computer. The others don't really matter. Lock her up with Jane and have her watch over Laura and the antidote while we go inspect Laura's place for her work. The others shouldn't be a problem now that they are permanently small. Just make sure Jane keeps watch. She's your guard, so make sure she does t right."

"Will do," the other said, "She's my best, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll call her."

The sister took out the phone and dialed a number. Meanwhile the other picked up Laura, observing her new size and features.

"Yeah, Jane, we need you to watch two highly prized goods. Can you come watch them at our house while we are gone. You'll be here in 2? Ok, perfect. Thanks." Click.

They walked to the front to meet the new guard. After a couple minutes she finally arrived. She met them at the door, relinquishing Laura from their grasp.

"I'll take her. And this is the antidote?"

They nodded. The guard walked past them, tower over each.

"Okay I'll watch them and keep these two safe while you're gone. Call me when you are about to return. Thanks."

The two sisters left, leaving the taller Jane in the house. She looked pretty tall, and was probably around 6'4", making her a challenge to anybody. We were going to have to be smart. We needed both Laura and the antidote. But how?
End Notes:
Please leave a review. Always appreciate hearing from readers. I'll be trying to wrap this story up soon. Hope you're enjoying! Thanks!
Chapter 34: Vile to Violence by SoleWriter
Having taken both Laura and the antidote, Jane began to walk away, surely to find a place suitable for both. A place safe and hidden. It was essential that we follow her, but in the mean time, it was also important that we retrieve Jen from the fallen guard's bag.

Once Jane's back was turned, we all ran, sprinting for the bag. When we arrived, we all pulled, removing the top cover for the bag, exposing Jen at the bottom who was still unconscious. Her sisters ran to her side, asking if she was okay. Fortunately she was neither injured nor traumatized and she awoke after a couple shakes.

"Where's mom?" Jen asked.

"She's been taken, but we're all going to rescue her. Can you do that?"

"Of course! I'll follow. Let's go."

We immediately returned to our pursuit listening for signs of the tall guard. She had taken a right down the hall, which seemed to be a couple football field lengths away from us at our size. We ran and didn't stop, running until we finally reached the corner of where she had turned. It was the entrance of bedroom, where she had decided to rest. We watched as she placed Laura into a dresser near the bed and then locked it shut, placing the key...in her sock which she then put back on before laying down on the bed. As if things weren't already difficult, the antidote was tied to a necklace chain that hung around her neck. We needed a plan, and a good one.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" Wendy asked.

We all thought for a moment.

"I'll grab the key." I offered.

Amy began laughing, "Of course you would, you foot lover. But that's fine, someone has to do it and if your willing, I think that's best."

I smiled, understanding her point.

"Ok me and Wendy will grab the key then. Shouldn't be too hard." She continued.

"Jen, can you set up some sort trap by the door in case we need to make a get away and need her to slow down or be stalled. Can you do that?" I asked.

She nodded, almost immediately running off to fetch some materials. As for us, the next challenge was to make our way onto the bed. It was high but not impossible. There was a woven blanket that would require some climbing but nothing we weren't willing to do. Each of us grabbed footholds into the blanket attempting to work our way up. It was actually much easier than expected and it only took two minutes for us to scale upwards and onto the top. I looked to Amy as we got ready to separate.

"I love you. Just remember that. And also, if you get the antidote. Don't wait to take it, just do it wherever you can. I'll do my best to get the key just in case that doesn't work." I said.

She smiled at me before replying, "Oh I won't! I don't know if I can handle being this little for much longer. It is interesting being the same height as you for once. I kind of like it, but I also love towering over you and making you worship me feet. And when we get out of this mess, that's exactly what I'm gonna make you do, footboy."

It aroused me hearing her words. Hopefully what she said was true and in the near future, but for now, we had a job to do. We kissed goodbye passionately before parting ways.

I ran to my end of the bed, my eyes locked on her right foot. That's where the key was and that's where I needed to go. I approached cautiously, unsure if the giantess was really asleep. I placed my hand gently onto her sock, testing the sensitivity of her foot. There was no response. Her feet were fairly large, and were probably a few inches taller than myself, but I didn't have time to admire much more. I worked quick to find the ankle band, and began sliding it off her foot. Still no movement. Phew. Her sole emerged from its cover, revealing a whitened arch and reddened heel. The key must have been farther up her foot, but before I risked much more I looked to check on the sisters. They were currently looking at me to see what I was doing. I gave them a pause sign, fearful for what would come next. I reached under the remainder of the sock which forced my arm against her foot but I was careful not to tickle her too much. Finally my hand found a cold hard surface: the key! I quickly pulled it out, again being careful not to touch her foot too much. Her toes wiggled, but nothing more. Once it was out, I gave the girls a thumbs up in excitement.

I watched as they attempted to step on her shoulder, but each seemed hesitant and scared. I decided maybe it was best to free Laura while I had the chance, so I made a dash for drawer. After arriving to the drawer, I laid onto my stomach while maneuvering the key into the hole. Eventually I aligned the two and it caught so I turned as hard as I could. An audible pop came from the drawer as it unlocked. I looked over to see the giantess still sleeping. So far, so good.

I could her Laura begin banging against the drawer, using the force from her push inside the drawer to hopefully crack it open. And it worked. I finally saw her face through the cracked opening and smiled down to her. I offered a hand to help her out and onto the desk. She grabbed it with both of her hands and elevated herself out of the drawer.

"Thanks Dave. How...? How did you... Save me?"

"I'm not the only one here. Your daughters are all alive and well, we're just all shrunk at the moment. We need the antidote around her neck, but it's a little difficult. Let's get down from her though and get you to a new hiding spot. You are the only leverage we have if they capture us. They need your knowledge still for some reason." I told her.

"Okay, I'll follow you."

We both climbed down the bedspread, and jumped to the floor. We were taking our first step when a sound stopped me in my tracks. Jane's phone was ringing...and now she was waking up. I reluctantly turned to see her staring at the now opened drawer in disbelief. At least her attention was shifted away from the direction of the sisters, but her wandering eyes eventually found me. Oh no.

An evil smiled crept across her face, and she began removing her socks.

"Fi."

"Fie."

"Fo."

"Fum."

I sprinted for the door, taking my chances, and I think Laura did too. Our efforts were squandered as the giantess took two long strides in our direction. She snatched Laura off the ground in one hand as I looked to my left. My adrenaline shot higher, but as I ran, I was suddenly pushed forward violently. I slid on the cold tile floor before coming to a halt a few feet from where I had fallen. I looked up to see Jane laughing with Laura in hand.

"You thought you could get away that easily?what were you thinking? I should crush you right now for thinking about this." she said threateningly.

She then lifted her foot, hovering it over my body. Her sole cast a shadow over me while her foot was blocking the view of her face.

"But before I do, I think I'll just toy with you for a bit."

Her foot lowered onto me, it's warmth encompassing me. I tried to push back but my small hands just pushed into her soles, unable to delay the inevitable. Her toes settled over my head, before scrunching my face into the bottoms of her toes. They were slightly damp and had a sweaty aroma. Her big toe and second toes pinched me head, trapping my face between her toes.

"I like the feeling of your little hands pressed into my sole and your head trapped between my toes. Struggle my doll, struggle."

I struggled to breathe so I pushed back, but the grip was too strong. Just as I thought my life was going to end, something strange happened. Her toes seemed to be getting smaller...wait no, I was becoming larger. When Laura shrunk me, it was only the temporary version, so I wasn't permanently shrunk.

I watched her reaction, unable to move myself for the moment, as I grew larger and larger. She seemed to panic at the sight of me being no longer doll-sized. After a moment, I was finished growing, but her foot was now on my chest. Yes it was still big, but not giant! I immediately slapped her foot away, but before I could get up slammed it back into my chest and pressed down.

"You're still tiny to me." She said.

It didn't matter, I had a family to save. I grabbed her foot and pulled it above me, making her lose balance. She dropped Laura onto the bed as she fought to regain her footing. Meanwhile I managed to get up and face her, my eyes looked onto the antidote around her neck.

I charged her, beginning the fight against my taller and stronger opponent. Jane had no problem and dodged my weak attempt only to follow it up with a chokehold around my neck. I struggled to breathe as I was lifted onto my tiptoes in an attempt to keep pressure off my neck. Becoming desperate I reached for anything, but my hand grabbed onto my prize. The chain of the antidote was in my grasp so I yanked as hard as I could, ripping it from her neck. I had no chance to do much else so I tossed it backwards hoping it would reach the bed.

Jane saw this, and suddenly released me, knowing antidote was more important. With the energy I had left, I quickly lunged towards her, knocking into her leg, causing us both to fall to the ground before she could reach the bed. I held onto one of her legs with all my might. She turned and looked down at me before sending her other foot directly into my face. Her hot sole pressed into my face more and more, sliding me down her leg. Her toes flexed onto my forehead as if searching for more grip, but they found nothing. Pulling her foot back again, she then made an effort for another strike, but I let go, knowing I could handle another hit. I rolled away as we both stood again, squaring off. I could see her eyes watching the antidote on the bed, and a sense of urgency flared into her eyes. She made a break for it, but again, I crashed into her, preventing much progress. Wrapped around her body, I fought to prevent her arms from moving. I glanced up to see Amy drinking some of the antidote from the vile. Thank god!

My strength was outmatched by Jane however, and she managed to free herself and bat Amy away from the vile, sending her flying, before reclaiming the vile. She then redirected her attention to me, throwing some swings at me. I dodged a couple wild swings but her long reach eventually made contact, sending me to the floor. She continued as she stomped into my chest and then kicked me face.

"Take that you piece of shit!" She screamed in frustration.

I was being pummeled and I couldn't stop it. As the blows rained down on me, my vision began to darken and soon, I just blacked out.
Chapter 35: Revenge by SoleWriter
POV Amy

I drank a portion of the antidote, hoping I could grow in time to help Dave. Immediately after finishing my gulp, I was suddenly stuck by what felt like a car, sending me flying through the air. Fortunately for me, I landed in the soft embrace of the pillow of the bed, allowing me to escape without injury. I laid there with the wind knocked out of me, thinking about what would happen next.

I was still unable to move after a short while, but then I noticed something spectacular: the antidote was taking effect! My body grew despite my inability to move and after a short while, I was back to normal size...my normal size. I was still watching Dave as Jane severely beat him. Hang in there Dave. I'm coming.

I kept trying to move my body, regaining movement slowly throughout my body. I wiggled my fingers and toes, waiting for the effect to continue throughout the rest of my body. Suddenly a bolt of energy surged through my body as if it had just been turned on and all of my movement was returned.

I hurried to my feet and before Jane could land another kick, I hit her square in the back of the head, sending her body to the floor. Without giving her any chance to recover, I picked her up by both of her legs, inverting her into the air. I became enraged from everything she had done to both me and Dave...especially Dave. I was gonna make her pay and the women who hired her.

I chucked her violently towards the bed, ensuring that her body slammed into the wall before landing onto the bed. She moaned in pain; I showed zero remorse. As she laid there, I again grabbed her and drug her body near the edge of the bed with her body face up. She seemed hopeless at this point, but still had the potential to put up a fight. As she peered up at me, I saw her eyes widen when she realized my intentions. With her body near the edge, I forcefully landed on her with my ass, using her body as the cushion. She gasped after I landed, probably from the wind getting knocked out of her. Her arms were pinned to her side, and my weight made it difficult to breathe for her, so her only response was to kick erratically, which did absolutely nothing for her.

"How's it feel Jane? You like getting thrashed around? Well then, let's see how long you last." I threatened.

With her torso completely pinned, it was easy to do anything. I palmed her face closing off any of the airways she had. My one hand covered the majority of her face including her nose and mouth. I could feel her body squirm in panic, but I left it there. I could see tears begin to form in her eyes. After seeing a couple slide across her cheeks, I let her face go. She sucked for all the air she could get.

Hopefully she sucked a lot in because I didn't give her much time before I shifted back farther down her body. I brought one leg up, tucking it in, and then brought my right foot down onto her face. It was almost comical how small her head was to my foot, I rested it there for a moment while she again continued to squirm.

"Stop! Get your feet off me!" She screamed.

I slid my foot down her face slowly, applying enough pressure to make sure my arch and upper sole created some friction. It was false hope for her when it seemed like I was going to give into her demands, since most of my foot had been removed from her face. Once the bottom of the ball of my foot rested on her chin, I left my foot there, with my toes resting across her nose and mouth.

"I better feel that tongue get to work."

She shook her head, as if resisting ever helped her. I pressed my toes into her face, spreading them, and then placed her nose in between my two longest toes, I pinched them as hard as I could. The squirming happened yet again, remaining to be futile, but my concentration was interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice. It was Wendy. And there was Jen and Laura, all at their original height.

"Hey, the two women are coming back to the house, can you keep her quite for a bit?" She asked me.

I kept my toes pinched over her nose, and then quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

"Should have been licking. I'll release my toes when I feel your tongue. Until then just make sure to keep quite." I whispered to her.

"Laura is actually taking care of them, me and Jen are going to take care of Dave. He seems okay but needs some care." Wendy continued.

Laura was standing there with one of those guns in hand. She emptied out some of the contents of the dart, but not completely. I was confused about her actions, but Laura clarified when she stated, "Let's give them a taste of their own medicine. Although I only want to put enough in here to make them about 3 feet tall or little less. It won't be exact. It'll just make sure they can still be useful when we put them to work. I already took care of the one we had, now I just need these two and her," pointing to Jane.

"Put them to work?" I questioned, looking for more of an explanation.

"They are going to be apart of this family business we have. They'll be like a permanent feature that will make others feel like giants themselves. That's the catch. People won't need to be our height to have the same fun we have. At least not after we shrink these four." She said.

That was actually a wonderful idea, and a perfectly ironic punishment for the ladies that thought they would steal the secret for growth. A warm wet sensation suddenly began across my sole. About time. My toes release her nose, allowing her to breathe. I kept my hand over her mouth while I listened. The noise of jingling keys could be heard at the door as the evil sisters opened their door. Finally it stopped and the door creaked open.

"Jane come down here! We have everything we..." Two shots rang out, and then silence.

Now they were taken care of. I release my grip on Jane and stood up, knowing she would have this for the rest of her life, so she mine as well enjoy these last few seconds. She made a break for the door unsurprisingly, but another shot rang out, and thud as her body hit the floor.

"Well, I guess we solved that issue! I need to get better security for my files. That was a close one." Laura said sarcastically.

I looked around and noticed Dave was gone.

"Where's Dave?" I asked.

"He's in the car. We're gonna go put him in bed and let him rest," Jen answered.

"Okay, let's all go home. It's been a long day."
Chapter 36: Heroic Reward by SoleWriter
I awoke, slowly opening my eyes and trying to remember where I was. I couldn't remember much, or least not enough to reason my current location or state. I was laying on a bed, with white sheets surrounding me with my head propped up on a pillow. There was a window and the sun was shining through, splaying its light across the room. I looked around, but no one was here, and yet the place seemed familiar. As I was observing the room, the door handle began to jiggle, before finally opening. It was Amy! And she was back to her Amazonian height.

"Dave, you're awake! Oh my god, I love you!" She exclaimed while hurrying into the bed and hugging me. She then laid down next to me, her legs extending the length of the bed, while mine only came up about half way. She stared into my eyes for a while smiling. I smiled back.

"So do you remember anything?" She asked.

"Well not a lot, but last I remember, you were shrunk. Actually we were all shrunk." I said.

She looked at me and started laughing. "Well she must have really knocked the sense out of you. Yes that all happened, but you forgot the most important part: your heroic actions to save us all. And a hero must be rewarded for his actions. Shouldn't he?"

Her hand cupped over my package, each of her long slender fingers longer than my dick. My body shivered as she traced her hand across my body; I grabbed her wrist in my hand as best as I could, redirecting her hand upwards and away from its devious intentions. I then just looked at her at sincerely whispered, "You're my reward every day."

She leaned her head in closer to mine while gently closing her eyes. Her lips slowly came together before meeting mine. We passionately kissed for a several minutes, each of our hands against the other's back slowly grinding against each other. We paused for a moment, locking eyes and smiling, when she said, "I want you inside me, Dave."

I couldn't help but comply to her desire, but before anything happened, she continued further with her demands, "...but first I want you to suck my toes. Each one of my long. Delicious. Toes."

Regardless of whether or not she truly enjoyed it, she knew that it turned me on, and that it was excellent foreplay for me. But as much as I enjoyed it, I wanted to include more role play. Amy was a fantasy come true, and I was going to take advantage of it, so I quickly declined her request and even antagonized her, "No, I don't do things you tell me to do. You'll have to make me."

She laughed, seeing what I was doing, but quickly played along. "Oh you'll do it, otherwise I'll squash you under my feet, footboy."

To give me the impression she wasn't kidding, she stood up to her full height, towering above the bed. She then placed a socked-foot onto the bed next to me. I was always amazed that they were so large, and It always sparked arousal as well.

"Now take off my socks!"

I looked at her foot, but shook my head in denial so she moved it closer to me.

"Now!"

Before even shaking my head, her foot jetted towards me, planting itself onto my face and upper body. I suffocated momentarily under the cotton prison. I grabbed her foot with both hands, attempting to move it from my face.

"That's a start! Now take it off." She continued.

I struggled some more, refusing to give in, but she applied some more pressure to my face with her toes, reducing the amount of air left to breathe. Hating it and loving it, I finally wrapped my fingers around her elastic band and pulled. The sock slid off her heel and up part of her arch, but further progress was impeded by the pressure of her sole. To help me out, she reversed the pressure and shifted it to her heel. It pressed into my chest uncomfortably so I quickly slid the rest of the sock off her foot.

"Good boy. And now the other."

She hovered the other foot above me, waiting for my service. I removed it swiftly to avoid further punishment. She then spread her toes, and let me soak in the view of her reddened sole.

"Now massage my foot while you suck my toes."

I grabbed hold of her hovering foot and began to knead my thumbs into her foot. They were tiny compared to her gargantuan foot, and in addition, I couldn't even wrap both my hands around her foot entirely. Her foot was still very warm from the prior confinement of the sock, and they were soft as always. I then placed her heel into my right hands, which easily took up my entire hand, and then shifted her toes downward with the help of my other hand. They wiggled again in anticipation, and I lowered them into my mouth as expected. Just as the tips of her toes entered, I gently caressed the tips with my tongue. She cooed in delight. I continued massaging her foot while my tongue continued its work between her toes. She used her longer-than-fingers-toes to gently grab my lower-lip and chin. She held my mouth open with her firmly gripped toes.

Then without warning, she flicked my head to the side, and planted the top part of her foot onto my head, completely covering it. She pressed down a little, pushing her warm sole against my face.

"Tell me you like my feet." She said as she pressed harder into my face. She bent over and began unzipping my pants, but left her foot in place. After finding my package, she roughly grabbed my member between her fingers and stroked it gently a few times.

"Say it."

"I like your feet my goddess." I said.

She began to stroke it faster, bringing my member to a full and throbbing erection. She then lifted her foot off my face, relieving the pressure, and then stood there for moment before bending all the way over and sliding her lips over my erection. I was about to cum so much, but I held it, enjoying it all as long as possible.

"What do you want me to do to you?" She whispered.

"A toejob." I answered excitedly.

She smiled, and stood back up to her full height followed by her foot returning to the bed. Her foot slowly made its way to my chest where she used her toes to then snake down my torso to my hardened member. With ease she snatched it between her toes and started to pump. I was in complete ecstasy and couldn't hold out for much longer. I placed my hands on her foot and began to rocked it up and down myself to increase the speed. She started touching her boobs to tease me and arouse me even more. After a minute, I exploded all over her toes and myself, spilling one of the largest loads I had ever had. She continued to stroke me slowly, milking every last drop she could get.

Once I was done, she left for the bathroom, leaving me on the bed, out of breath, and in a state of motionless pleasure.

"Now get ready my hero. We have to go show you the new additions to our workplace." She said.

I slowly stood and left to shower, still resonating with pleasure. I quickly cleaned myself and then went to grab some clothes.

When I was finally ready, Amy raced me to the car while talking on the phone with her workplace. "Yes, yes, please reserve the largest table for our group. Yes, we will be there shortly. See ya soon." Click.

"So what are you all excited for?" I asked.

"Everything!" She exclaimed. "We're in love, my family likes you, we put those terrible people in their places, and now we have a successful business that we're running. Yes, that includes you too. So yeah, I'm just happy about life. Our lives."

I thought about it for a moment, and she was right. Things had worked out for the better, and all because I chose to be a shoe clerk for a little.

We talked for several minutes before finally arriving at our business.
Chapter 37: Booming Business by SoleWriter
When we arrived to the club, we Amy walked me to a booth where her sister and mother were already sitting, each with a drink in their hand enjoying each other's company. Naturally we joined them.

"We'll look who it is?! Good to see you Dave. You survived a beating!" Laura exclaimed

"Sure did." I replied " Only after having so much practice with you ladies." I joked

They all laughed before continuing with their conversation. I listened for a little, focusing on what they were saying, but also getting lost in my own thoughts, both of which were interrupted when a woman's voice approached from behind me.

"Sir, what would you like to drink?" She asked.

I turned around to a woman no more than 3 feet tall. I looked down at her, even while sitting, and stared at her in amazement of her size, and then I recognized her: it was Jane. The one who had beat me. She must have realized who I was as well, and immediately began to back away, fearful of what I might do.

Before she made it very far, Laura called her over.

"Hey, little Jane, get over here. You have some apologizing to do to Dave. Come over here! Don't make me come get you."

Jane, clearly more afraid of a punishment from Laura, immediately walked over to where I was sitting again. She looked at me timidly before whispering an apology under her breath.

" Very good, Jane. Now let's not let you forget your new life, along with your three little friends. Go ahead and start giving Dave here your apology blowjob. No better way to show your sincerity than an ABJ."

Both Jane and I were shocked, but Jane didn't get much time to react before Laura yelled at her.

"Now!!!" She screamed while winking at me as though she was doing me a clever favor.

Jane stood underneath our booth table and began unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I helped a little to slid my pants far enough down to allow her access to my dick. I watched as she looked at it. Compared to her, it was huge and several inches larger than her face. It was hard and ready to go. Her tiny hands grabbed the base as she worked her mouth over the tip of it and began sucking. It felt amazing. I let her work her magic for a moment, enjoying the pleasure racing from my member throughout my body. As if things weren't already wonderful enough (or bad for her) Laura had taken off her shoes and was showing me the soles of her large feet. I stared at the beauty of her soft looking soles. She wiggled her toes before slowly moving them towards Jane. I became aroused at just the size comparison of the two, and even more so at the intentions of Laura.

I continued watching as her toes and soles neared the backside of an unsuspecting Jane. Her toes were flexed back, exposing a taunt underside of her toes which continued their path before finally making contact with Jane's back. Before she could react, the large toes gripped onto the back of her head forcing it down farther onto my shaft. Just looking at the scene in my lap put me in complete ecstasy. Laura's long toes had Jane's small head pinched between them pressing it into my lap. Jane struggled as my member slid farther down her unwilling throat while Laura taunted her.

"You better be able to go farther than that dear."

I grabbed the underside of her foot to feel the warmth of her tantalizing feet. Laura smiled before pressing her soles into Jane's back, trapping my hands there while her toes worked Jane's head back and forth. I couldn't hold it anymore at when Jane's head worked deep into my shaft, I came so far down her throat, causing her to gag. Unfortunately for her, the force of Laura's toes went no where and she was forced to swallow every last drop before I finally stopped and closed my eyes, signaling Laura's release over Jane.

She stumbled back coughing.

"Now go make us some drinks." Laura demanded while pushing her over with her powerful foot.

Jane quickly moved away, relieved to do something else.

"Where are the others? My feet are sore!" Wendy asked.

A loud whistle rang out from her mouth calling for the evil triplets. As if they were trained pets, each showed up to see what Wendy wanted. Without speaking a word, she simply gestured towards her awaiting feet.

Knowing her needs, two of the sisters ran over to massage them. Wendy allowed them each to grab a foot and get to work. Both struggled to lift the gigantic leg high enough to massage them. Wendy's patience thinned with her weak slaves inability to massage her feet. In frustration, she kicked them away and stood up. Looking down at them, she yelled, "You can't even massage my feet?! I'll help you."

Wendy lifted a foot above one of the sisters, her shadow casting over her body. The girl held her hands out in a feeble attempt to block the inevitable. The foot descended towards her face breaking easily through her arms defense. The upper sole planted itself on her face before rubbing back and forth.

"Aw that feels so much better!"

The show was interrupted as a customer walked over to ask a question.

"Hey I'll pay $1000 to play with one these small women. Will that work?"

We all looked at each other in disbelief. Then nodded and pointed to the remaining sister that was standing and doing nothing. The customer, a woman, grabbed her without hesitation and took off.

"Wow this is going to be a profitable business! I said to Amy.

"Yes it will be. And we'll all get rich together! Now come to the back, we have some "business" to take care of." She winked.

Life was incredible, and it always would be.
Chapter 38: Client - Peter by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
It's important to note that the story HAS already ended and that the chapters that will follow will be more like a collection of short stories from clients of the business Amy and Dave share. If you have any suggestions for a story, please feel free to comment. Again these are just for fun and won't add more to the storyline.

-----------------
Peter

The room was dark and quiet, with nothing but the sound of my own heartbeat echoing in my head. My pulse was quickening with the anticipation of my session. I couldn't believe this was happening. Just a week before, my wife had found some material on my computer that exposed my fondness of taller women. Rather than becoming angry as I had expected her to, she actually proposed the idea of exploring my preference. She simply told me where to go and which room my session was in. I wasn't sure what to expect other than maybe a taller than average woman. Maybe over 6' if I was lucky.

The door handle jiggled that led to the room. I gazed over, excited to see who would walk through the door. Strangely it was a small woman... a very small woman. Even sitting in the chair I was about a head taller. Oh crap, maybe my wife mixed up what the stuff on my computer meant. Oh well, this could still be interesting.

"Hello there. Do you prefer Peter or Mr. Parr?" She asked.

"Um Peter is fine."

"Good. So Peter, what are your preferences for your session this evening?"

I was taken off guard and wasn't sure how to respond. I thought for a moment before coming up with my answer. "Um I guess a little domination and feet and ass. Mainly I'm just hoping the girl will be tall. Are there some tall ones at this place?"

The small woman laughed. "Of course we do. Your match will be here in a few moments. Please wait here."

She turned and walked back out the door. My imagination ran for a moment. I began playing with my tie as my mind wandered. I wasn't even sure how to behave in this scenario. Should I change? Do I greet her? Can I even touch her? I had so many questions that I had no answers.

As I thought for a moment, a small audible sound came from the dark side of the room opposite of me. I listened intently unable to see through the darkness.

"Hello Peter. I will be your...Goddess for tonight. My name is Wendy. I want you to walk towards my voice."

I hesitated for a moment but finally gathered the courage to walk in her direction. With each step I squinted to try and tried to spot Wendy but to no avail, I couldn't.

She kept repeating, "Keep walking toward my voice."

Her voice seemed to get louder as I got nearer. It almost seemed like it was on top of me when I ran into something...something that felt fleshy.

The light suddenly turned on and I found myself staring into skin. Shocked, my eyes began to follow the figure up until I met eyes with what must have been one of the tallest women in the world. Her height and gaze at me were both intimidating and arousing. My mouth was ajar and she tell I was in awe.

"Well Peter, I suggest you do what I tell you when I tell you. This session will only last a short while to you so let's get started. Start with kissing my ass."

She flipped around 180 degrees to reveal her beautiful rear end. She shook it a little to lure me over. I still hadn't got over how tall she was, but I walked over to satisfy her demand. Her ass was almost the perfect height for me and I treated it as such, burying my face into it and wrapping my arms around her hips. Her hands met mine on her front side and her fingers curled around my comparatively small wrists as she pulled my body farther into hers. Taking it a step farther, she used one hand to trap both of mine and then used her newly freed hand to push my head farther into her butt.

"Your tiny head fits perfectly back there. Keep working."

She continued to push my head into her ass but I was beginning to lose air. As it became harder to breathe, I began to resist more and more. Her strength outmatched mine and my mind began to race with panic. I pushed as hard as I could; simultaneously she let go of my head and hands, causing me to push myself to fall backwards and onto the ground.

She turned at looked at me, smiling down from her new powerful position. The look sent shivers down my spine and I wanted nothing else but to stand back up. However, my body remained frozen in place and Wendy wasted no time in taking advantage, placing her large foot onto my chest. She transferred her weight onto the one foot, causing the air to rush from my lungs. I immediately grabbed onto her ankle while gasping and flinching in pain.

"Can't handle all this woman, Peter? Am I too much for you?"

Not wanting to admit it, I tried desperately to remove her foot, but my situation only worsened when she decided to plant her other foot onto my face. Her warm sole smothered my face beneath her long arch. Besides the smell of her feet, the weight was nearly unbearable. Her full weight was on me and basically crushing me underneath. I fought as best I could, attempting to find any relief from her immense weight. Fortunately for me, she stepped off, allowing me to breathe again. I sucked in as much air as I could, knowing that at any moment she could resume this arousing torture.

"So Peter, that's all for today's session. I'm expensive and unfortunately for you, almost too expensive. If you wish to return, you might want to save up or even better, just love your wife. Bye bye."

I was so disappointed by the brevity of her visit, but yet so thankful that my wife had even thought to arrange this. As for now, I would just have to fantasize about the women I had just encountered.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4832