GTS Story 1: Shrunken Sibling by Otalkusan
Summary:

Due to unknown circumstances the protagonist finds himself at a mere 1" tall. He needs to get help from his sister, otherwise he won't last very long at his current stature. An unpredictable journey awaits him.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Unaware, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8677 Read: 52871 Published: January 16 2015 Updated: January 18 2015
Story Notes:

I think this is the place to write this, but this is very first story. Ever. Not just as a piece on this site, but also as my first giantess story and more importantly my first piece of writing ever. (Not counting school assignments or other things I wrote against my will). I don't know how well this will come out, but I love GTS as much as anyone else here and I want to hear your feedback so I can make this something we all can appreciate. 

1. Chapter 1: Sleeping Sister by Otalkusan

2. Chapter 2: Sleeping Sister Pt 2 by Otalkusan

3. Chapter 3: (untitled) by Otalkusan

4. Chapter 4: Back to Sleep by Otalkusan

5. Chapter 5: Wildest Dreams by Otalkusan

Chapter 1: Sleeping Sister by Otalkusan

 

Though the door was closed, there was sufficient enough of a gap for me to squeeze my way underneath with relative ease. As I stood up on the other side, the entirety of the room entered my vision and the grand scale of things set me aback. Though I was relatively familiar with it, my sister’s room was now much larger than I could’ve possibly imagined it to be, even considering the fact that I was much, much smaller than I was just an hour ago. The entire scene felt very foreign to me and a bit of unease welled up within me. I was in a daze-like state of awe for a moment, but I shook my head as if to remind myself what I was doing.

Being no smaller than an about an inch, this grand, new world was both entirely amazing and potentially very dangerous for me. I had to take care not to get myself into any fatal situations, as even bugs and normal household objects would now pose a threat to me. I wasn’t sure what exactly I was  doing, or if it was even possible for me to return to my natural size (shrinking isn’t exactly a common occurrence, so I’m not quite sure what to expect -- though it wouldn’t make sense for there not to be a reason I’m as small as I am). For now, my best bet was to get someone’s attention. If I could get up off the floor and to a relatively safer location like a table-top or a drawer my chances of not dying would be substantially higher, not to mention at my current size I couldn’t even hope to procure a steady source of food and drink. My parents were currently out on a business trip, so the only one I could reach out for help was my sister, Annie. She’s the same age as me (17), but is a couple months older.

I could hear her quietly snoring from the other side of the room, in her bed. Fortunately for me, she ditched her bed frame and box-spring so her mattress was directly on the floor. It was still a little more than twice my height, so I had to look around for something to climb up to it on. Luckily to the right of bed there was a small pile of Annie’s dirty clothes. I made my way over and began to climb it. I’m not sure if it was because I was so small or because I was being overly observant and cautious of my surroundings, but the scent of her clothing overwhelmed my nose with a strong yet familiar aroma which made me stop and hesitate for a minute before deciding to climb up on the bed. Even if I could get up to her, how would I wake her up? And if I do wake her up, how do I not get crushed if she wakes up in a half-conscious state and unknowingly squishes me? Weird things to think about, but not particularly so if you’re in my situation. After some deliberation and the fact her snoring was starting to bother me, I decided to play it safe and try to wake her up by throwing stuff at her. Being only an inch tall, there wasn’t many things I could throw so I had to make due with small pieces of dirt and small paper shreds that happened to be on the floor. I threw stuff at her for a little less than ten minutes, but she didn’t wake up. She didn’t even mumble or toss and turn. My presence was that insignificant. She always had been a heavy sleeper and as desperate as I was, it was very unlikely she would wake up even if I walked up to her sleeping face and slapped her with my tiny hands.

I could probably wait for her to wake up in the morning. It was the weekend, so she probably wouldn’t be going anywhere and she didn’t often hangout with friends. I probably couldn’t fall asleep though, too many things to think about, not to mention I can’t rule out the possibility of an accident taking my life while I’m asleep. The more I thought about it, the more hopeless my situation seemed. I probably wouldn’t return to normal tomorrow, and maybe not the day after or even for the entire week. Maybe not ever. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Maybe things weren’t so bad, I just had to think about this with a different perspective. I’d be willing to bet not many people get to experience being so incredibly small, I should probably try to make the best out of it and enjoy things in a way only I can at this insane size.

I walked around the room, looking at things that shouldn’t have been unusual to me like a desk chair or a fan but, now seemed like alien constructs from another world or props from a ridiculous movie. Even the carpeted floor felt quite foreign and bothersome, being rougher and more difficult to walk on as it was full of uneven lumps. Once again my focus went back to my sisters snoring. It’s not that it was loud, but the room was very quiet and there wasn’t much else to distract me. I looked at her sleeping face and felt strangely curious and slightly afraid. She could easily get up and an unknowingly crush me, but as she is right now snoring and peacefully asleep a temptation ran through my mind. I wanted to get closer. I walked back over to the bed and climbed up on it from the dirty clothes. Not some strange aroma, but her scent filled my nose. I sat about four or five meters away from her face, or what would only be a few inches for her. I could feel her breath as she breathed her breath carried warmth and the flavor of cinnamon. She must’ve been chewing gum earlier, or something. I sat there calmly for a minute or two while I worked up the courage and decided to further inspect her body. No matter what I do, it’s very unlikely she’ll wake up and in the time that I’ve been in her room (probably around 20 - 30 minutes) she hasn’t moved, so she probably won’t roll over or anything else. Still, you can’t be 100% sure and for me even simply shifting positions could mean life or death for me. The logical side of my brain tried to dissaude me, I was taking a big risk for nothing more than satisfying an impulsive curiosity. Even so, when else would I get another chance like this?

I crawled closer to her face and with a great deal of caution reached out for her skin. My body trembled a little bit, but my right hand soon made contact with her lower lip which was just about as big as me. Still nervous, I retracted my hand and decided to abruptly test her sensitivity to my contact. My right arm went far behind my back as I wound up, and with all the strength I could muster I swung my arm full force into her cheek and slapped her. Silence. She stopped snoring for a second and I began to panic, only to be relieved a mere two seconds later as she resumed snoring peacefully.  She definitely wasn’t waking up, so I might as well help myself to the grand tour.

Though she slept with a blanket, it only covered half her body and I could that see she was wearing cutesy animal-print pajamas, albeit a bit loose for her. Her breasts, or rather her cleavage was visible from where I stood and I had a good view of her fine proportions. Not to imply she was large breasted, but rather she had a very nice balance between shape and size that rested closer to the small-side than the large, though was still of appreciable quantity as far as breasts go. It was weird, looking at her somewhat like a piece of art. The reality of my situation still wasn’t quite tangible to me, but at least looking at my sister’s body was a pleasant distraction. I moved away from her face towards her chest and leaned against her medium sized boob. As she breathed in and out her chest moved me along with it, in a somewhat cradle-like fashion. I almost wanted to fall asleep because of how calming it felt, but I knew that would be a potentially very bad idea. I rested my hand on her breast and dragged it across the surface. Her skin was super smooth, even at my reduced size I didn’t feel any sort of roughness. Even her moderate breasts dwarfed my body in size, it was a somewhat odd thing to think about but I didn’t think about it for long. I moved further down her body and stopped in front of her stomach, which was partially exposed to the fact she left most of her pajama buttons undone. I put my ear against her belly and could hear the subtle sounds of her churning insides, which was slightly interesting but at the same time something I definitely wouldn’t want to experience from the inside. Using the open parts of her pajamas as a sort of climbing wall, I scaled the side of her body and was now on top of her. Her breathing, her heartbeat and even the very slight tremors of her sleeping body were all quite apparent to me as I focused intently on keeping my balance on top of her soft body.

As I walked further down her body, I soon realized she wasn’t wearing the bottom half or her pajamas. Just panties. I probably should have turned around then, but I didn’t. A dangerous curiosity motivated me, and especially now it continued to do so. I walked up to the edge of her panties, on top of her waist. Acting on some crazy impulsive urge, I lifted up the elastic band of her panties and pulled myself underneath. There wasn’t much, but I could feel her pubic hair under my legs. It was soft, thin and somewhat bushy but I couldn’t see very well with the lack of light (though my eyes had adjusted fairly well). As I proceeded into her panties a strong scent unlike the one from before filled me nose. A disorienting, distracting scent. I lost focus for a second and fell over, wedging myself relatively tightly between her slightly moist and now visible vagina and the cloth of her panties. It took me awhile to collect my thoughts, but here I was inside my sister’s underwear looking intently at her most private parts. I felt slightly guilty for taking advantage of the fact she was asleep and also felt bad because I’m her brother, but one thing is for sure. I wasn't looking at her as a piece of art, and not as a sister. Not knowing what to do and not knowing what I wanted to do, I simply stayed between my sisters vagina and panties for the better half of an hour, savoring the newfound sweetness of the situation. There was no doubt, I was looking at my sister with eyes of lust.

 

 

End Notes:

--------------------------------------------
This chapter was fun to write, I hope it was enjoyable and I'd love to get feedback on what I should do next or what I could've done different to make this better. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions. I'm not sure when I'd right another chapter, but if people like this one I'll definitely get to it very soon.

Chapter 2: Sleeping Sister Pt 2 by Otalkusan
Author's Notes:

I tried to give a little background on the siblings and their family, feel free to point on spelling errors and such as I'd gladly correct them. Suggestions are welcome, also.
--------------------------------------------- 

 

I’m not quite sure what I was thinking, but it was undeniable that I needed to remove myself from my sister’s panties at some point. Definitely before she woke up. I came to my senses and tried to wiggle myself unstuck. Bad idea. I heard her mumble a little and her body seemed to tense up. I waited a minute before trying anything else and realized her body was slightly aroused because it started to get humid and more moist inside her panties. My body was upside down and my head was level with the bottom of her vagina. I was seated right between her folds. I could feel small amounts of her love juices leaking out against my body. This was bad, and worst yet I was also getting aroused too. I slowly, very carefully tried lifting myself right side up using her thin hair to grab and pull myself with. It was necessary for me to climb out, but I was now face to face with her monster sized pussy and I could see a clear liquid trickling out of her, like a spring escaping from the cracks of a mountain. I should’ve been focusing completely on climbing out, but curiosity, or arousal decided I was thirsty. I moved my face towards her gigantic vagina and reached out with my tongue for her liquids.

The strong scent of my surroundings made me a little dizzy, but I didn’t fall this time. As her liquids filled my mouth I could taste a mixture of subtle flavors, both sweet and sour. Her liquid was clear, yet slightly thick and as I took a gulp was soothing going down my throat. Ah, I got distracted again. I wiped my mouth with my left arm then I resumed climbing again. I was careful, but I still slipped and occasionally rubbed against her skin on accident causing her body to squirm ever so slightly in reaction each time. I made it out without any further mishaps and quickly climbed off of her body and back onto the bed.

I definitely crossed a couple lines there, but since she was still sound asleep and snoring blissfully and I had no intention of telling her anything of this. It would remain in the past as a secret, at my current stature the last thing I need is an upset sister deciding my fate. I used the blanket to dry myself off. Since I was back on the bed and didn’t have to worry about waking my sister up, I decided to take a moment and think back to the initial moment I was shrunk, two hours ago.

2 hours ago:

 

I had just finished eating my dinner and was reading a magazine while laying down on the floor for fun. It was friday night so I had the freedom to use my time as I pleased. I wasn’t intently reading the magazine, just scanning the pictures absent-mindedly as I thought about various things. Earlier that day at school I heard a couple girls mention my sister.  I decided to eavesdrop, curiosity getting the best of me. Thankfully it wasn’t anything nasty, they were just talking about how shy she was and how she didn’t really interact much with most of the people in her classes. Thinking about it, my sister and I don’t really talk much either. It’s not as though we’re on bad terms, in fact I’m fairly sure we both are quite fond of each other as I frequently help her with english and biology homework and she often helps me with math or physics. I even share a laptop with her, since neither of us have an actual computer. I say share, but I rarely ever use it so it’s almost like I gave it to her. Though we don’t talk much, I think that’s just how she is so I’m not bothered by it. I think it’d be better if she made some more friends, but with the way she looks I’d be far more concerned if she got popular and her behavior grew out of control.

Despite being a month older than me, she’s shorter than me by about three inches. We’re of a similar build, being somewhat pale skinned and thin with straight, dark black hair and blue eyes but puberty did her some more favors than it did me. She had a gently curved figure, modest medium-sized breasts and a firm, well shaped butt. She was skinny, but not unhealthily so. Though slightly short, her finely formed figure coupled with her long black hair, crystal-like blue eyes  and pale, smooth skin gave her a somewhat radiant aura which was enhanced by her kind-shy personality. Any normal guy would find her desirable, I’d imagine. I’d like to protect her, as any brother would - but I don’t think she needs it. She’s far more independent than me and also outperforms me in phys ed. She’s short in words but if kindness could kill, she’d have no enemies. She probably doesn’t have enemies anyway. Even jealousy would be unlikely to persist when one is aware of her utter lack of il-intent and she hasn’t once done someone wrong. My sister is precious to me, but I should clarify that she’s far from perfect. At home (and probably at school too) she’s very clumsy and often has her head in the clouds. She’s fallen down the stairs a few times and has slipped on the bathroom floor too many times to count. Despite her kindness, she’s somewhat easily upset and will stay in a pouty mood all day, sometimes longer. Though I’m fairly sure we’re on good terms, I once accidently ate her pudding that she left in the fridge. It wasn’t an ordinary pudding, it was an expensive pudding made by a specialty shop that she had to travel an hour away to get and spend 5$ on. I should’ve known, seeing the fancy packaging but I ate it anyway. That was the only time my sister had ever gotten mad at me, staying mad for the better half of a week. She ignored me for another couple weeks after, but that was in the past. It happened last year. I apologized profusely and even gave her double the money it was worth, but I don’t she think ever quite forgave me.

Anyway, back to the to the story. I was laying on the floor, reading a magazine while thinking about things. I began to doze off after a while, but then I heard a noise. It was a humming noise, sort of like an engine would make but not quite. It was very quiet, but curiosity led to me trying to find the source. It seemed to be coming from somewhere inside my room, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. It got a little louder and it seemed to be coming from near the window. I got on my hands and knees and checked the floor near there, but I couldn’t find anything. I went to get back up, but I stumbled and hit the wall in front of the window sill with my head. My head was in pain, but more notably a bright flash filled my vision as grew very uneasy and was overwhelmed by a sense of vertigo. I got up and tried sitting on my bed to try and relax, but I saw a second flash and then I fell unconscious. When I came to, I was laying in my bed. No more than thirty minutes could have passed, but I felt very well rested and pleasantly energetic. I looked in front of me and my bedroom seem strange to me, I couldn’t quite grasp why that was so but once I began to get up it hit me. Everything was gigantic! Or maybe I was really small, but even so everything was crazy large to me. My clothing appeared to have shrunk with me, which was very convenient. I couldn’t really grasp just how small I was, but I was curious to find out. My bed was like a plain, and the sides were like cliffs to me. Climbing it would be difficult, but luckily my blanket was old and worn so I’d have plenty of places I could grab on it and it was making contact with the floor. It took me a good two minutes, taking my time and going with the utmost care but I managed to make it from my bed to the floor.

It was night time, but I left my light on so I could see my surrounds quite easily. I kept my room fairly empty and clean, so there wasn’t much to look at. I walked towards a pair of jeans I’d worn just the day before and found some coins next to my pockets. I found the closest coin to my size and laid on it, which was a quarter. Fortunately I was slightly bigger than a quarter, which if I remember correctly means that I’m about an inch tall. Unfortunately, an inch is very small. I wasn’t safe at this size, I needed to find help. My mother and father work as representatives for electronic companies, so they’re often travelling for work and were currently both on a trip over in Europe. I thought about how I would explain my situation to my sister, but I couldn't think of anything satisfactory, but even after half an hour of brainstorming the best I could come up with is simply saying 'Annie, I need your help' and telling her I was now 1" tall. She'd be just as confused as I am about it probably, but that's the best I can do. I usually leave my door open a little, so getting out of my room wasn’t difficult. If my family owned cats or dogs, I’d be a lot more cautious but thankfully we don’t. It was about 9:00 PM which meant that my sister had just fallen asleep, but she was the only one around so I had no choice but to go into her room and try to wake her up. It took me a couple minutes to walk to her door which was closed, but I think I could easily crawl underneath through the gap if I tried.

 

 

Chapter 3: (untitled) by Otalkusan
Author's Notes:

I'm not quite ready to get into the dirty stuff, I want the characters to interact a bit more and for things to develop at a more natural pace. Soon, though.
------------------------- 

 

Annie was still asleep, and I was still just sitting there thinking about what to do next. I wanted to wait until my body and clothes were totally dry before trying to wake her up and probably wait a little bit extra so her lower body could dry up a little too. I was a little embarrassed thinking about what I just did, and a little ashamed. She may be a woman, but she’s also my sister. It took awhile, but once I was sufficiently dry I walked back towards her face. I still smelled of her juices, but it was unlikely she would sniff my body closely so I wasn’t worried. Her breath washed over me as I walked past her, still smelling of cinnamon. I planned to go behind the pillow just next to her head to try shouting to get her attention. It was unlikely she’d move in any other direction besides left, right or up when she wakes so I should be safe from being crushed. I noticed on the other side of her head there was a hardcover book. I wasn’t particularly curious, but looking at it I could see that it was a history book. She must’ve been studying for a test, or something. I could see the top of her head and even from a few meters (inches) away I could faintly smell the citrusy sweet scent of her shampoo.
I hesitated a bit, but then I breathed in deeply and yelled loudly as I could “ANNIE, WAKE UP!”. I tried not to say it in a rushed tone, so she wouldn’t think to panic if it were something like a fire. She didn’t wake up, but she moved a little bit and mumbled something unintelligible. Not that it’d make a difference, but I got a little closer this time and tried again. “ANNIE, PLEASE WAKE UP!”. I think she heard me this time, because her head started to move and she drowsily mumbled

‘Hwa?’. She sat up and looked around, eyes still half closed. She reached for the lamp light to the right of her bed and turned it on. Even though she was only sitting, her sheer size in comparison to myself was all too apparent. Her back towered up high, what seemed to be a hundred feet or more and cast a shadow over my entire body and surrounds. “I could’ve sworn I heard Andrew’s voice..” she said sleepily to herself, a bit confused. I was a little nervous, but I cleared my throat and spoke again.

“Ahem. Annie, I’m down here.” I said loudly, but not yelling. I was smaller, but in her near silent room my voice was perfectly audible.

“Hwa?” She looked behind her and couldn’t see anything, so she got up off her bed and look around. “Where are you, are you playing a trick on me…?” she asked. An understandable reaction, given the fact my voice seemingly came from nowhere. I waited for her to be out from in front of the light so I wasn’t in the shadows and spoke again.
“I wish I was, but I’m not. I’m down here Annie, behind your pillow.” Annie was clearly confused, but she looked as saw me. I was waving my hands to be a little more noticeable. All signs of sleep seemed to vanish from her face and a more worried and perplexed expression flashed onto her face.
“Oh my god… how the hell..?” she said quietly, half in shock half in disbelief. “Is that really you, Andrew?” She got back on the bed and brought her face closer to me as she laid down on her stomach. As she moved the bed sunk inwards towards her weight, making me almost lose my balance. Her face was less than fifteen feet away, but I was still quite nervous. Her eyes darted back and forth as she analyzed my appearance.
“Yes, it is me. I have no idea why I’m like this. I don’t remember much, I just woke up like this in my bed and came to you to get help.” I explained to her. She nodded as though she understood. Her eyes seemed to glow with interest. I guess my being an inch tall truly was amazing, it’s no wonder she’d find this fascinating. Her stare made me a little uneasy, I think she noticed.
“Well, at least you still have clothes on. This would be way weirder if that wasn’t the case.” she said, laughing a little. That didn’t really help my unease, but I saw this as an opportunity to change the topic.
“Yeah, well anyway at this size I’m good as dead if something happens to me. I can’t protect myself from anything and if I fall from somewhere high, or something falls on me I’m as pretty much guaranteed death. Not to mention, no hospital exists that’s capable of treating any injuries I might get.” as I told her this, she began to frown. “I don’t know why I’m like this, or if this is even permanent. But one thing is certain, on my own I’m certain I’ll perish. In all honesty, Annie. I really need you.” That almost sounded weird to say, but Annie’s frown turned into a look of determination. I knew I could rely on her, she seemed to understand the dire nature of my situation and seemed prepared to help me. Knowing my sister would take care of me in my vulnerable state put my mind at ease and I started to smile. Annie also smiled. “Well, first things first can you get me off of this bed and up to somewhere that’s safer?”. Annie nodded. She began to get up and as her weight shifted the bed regained it’s levelness and I began to fall backwards. Being behind her pillow meant I was very close to the edge, so I fell what seemed to be a couple dozen feet towards the floor. “Ahhhhh!!” I yelled. Annie’s eyes opened wide and she tried to catch me. Too late. My body hit the ground abruptly, instant pain shot through-out my limbs and my breath left my body. I felt like I would break, but it wasn’t over yet. As Annie tried to catch me, she jumped back onto the bed, sending the hardcover history book that the forgot was there over the side of the bed.

The last thing I saw before the book cut off my vision was Annie’s face painted with horror. I’d seen a few new faces from Annie in those short few minutes I’d interacted with her at my current size, but that wasn’t one I ever wanted to see. The book landed on me almost as suddenly as I had fallen in the first place, as it hit I could feel and hear a loud crack. I didn’t feel much pain anymore, likely due to the adrenaline that was coursing through my body. My consciousness began to fade and my eyes slowly closed.

 

 

End Notes:

-----
To be continued.  

Chapter 4: Back to Sleep by Otalkusan

 

Everything was happening incredibly fast. My brother had just woken me up, shocking me with his now ridiculous stature. He asked for my help, I was going to help him. I really was. Everything happened so fast. We may not have been the closest siblings, but I didn’t hate my brother. I don’t think he hated me. He treated me nicely, he helped me out whenever I was in need and I couldn’t even return the favor. Dead, twice. It was all my fault. A person can’t die twice, but if he wasn’t dead the first time the book definitely finished him off. I shouldn’t have moved so abruptly, I should’ve thought about the sheer differences in our sizes. How can 17 years of living together end so suddenly? I was quietly sobbing. I can’t believe I had killed my own brother. My eyes stung as the tears streamed down my face. It wasn’t fair. I wanted to take care of him, I wanted to be someone’s source of warmth. I longed for someone to share conversations with, but I didn’t want to ruin the fine balance established between me and my brother by annoying him with my life. This was a great opportunity to escape my loneliness, and I had ruined it. Not only that, but now he was gone. I couldn’t stop crying, my heart was in pain and guilt welled up within my heart. Even though an hour had passed, I was still shedding tears. The pain was strong, but I managed to convince myself that I had a duty to at least give him a proper burial. It took a lot of courage, but I couldn’t just leave the book on top of him. I had take it off and wipe away the blood from his squished body. As I reached down my hand started trembling and I almost couldn’t do it, but I had to. I lifted the book off of his body.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I couldn’t breathe well, the pain had long-since subsided but the horrific memory was still quite fresh and disturbing. I don’t think my lungs were damaged, but a tremendous weight pinned my entire body to the ground. Though muffled, I could hear my sister sobbing somewhere close and it pained me to have put her through such an awful experience. Though I can’t say it didn’t pain me as well, I still felt responsible. I just dragged her into this. My being 1” wasn’t her problem, it was selfish of me to worry her with my well-being and selfish of me to die in front of her. Or at least that’s what should have happened. I was certain that many of my bones had shattered and that I had fatally wounded myself from the fall. The book should’ve sealed the deal. I wasn’t dead though. In fact I seemed to be alive and healthy, despite the fact I was trapped underneath a giant book that likely weighed many tonnes. The pressure was unbearable, but for whatever reason my body withstood its strain. It wasn’t pleasant, but it was a small price to pay for my life persisting. I could only wait, now. Annie would eventually lift this book. I’d apologize. I don’t think I could make up for what she just went through, but I’d do something. I felt a guilt unlike the one from before. I’d done something shameless then, but it hadn’t really affected her. This time I had made her bear the weight of a murderer, the simultaneous guilt and pain of having killed her own brother.

My thoughts were cut off as I soon realized the unbearable weight above me was lessening. Annie was lifting the book. I wasn’t prepared to face her, I didn’t know what to expect. I should’ve greeted her with a smile, but I couldn’t remove the sorrowful expression from my face. Even as the book was removed from my body I was unable to move much, my body ached and throbbed with sharp pain as I tried to move. I saw Annie and she saw me. A look of anguish was on her face, but it abruptly changed into a look of confusion and then relief. “Oh my god, Andrew! Are you okay?” she said as she began to cry again.

“Y-yeah, I am.” I said, a slight bluff as it took a lot of effort to force myself to say that because the sharp pain but for the most part true, considering I should be dead. It was fairly obvious I was in pain to some degree, Annie looked worried again but I spoke again to reassure her. “W-while it hurts to move, and to speak -- I’m doing all right considering the fact I just fell over twenty feet and was crushed by a multi-tonne object.” I raised my arm to give her a thumbs up, trembling quite a bit. She sighed, but was still visibly worried. After a few more minutes, I began to be able to move a lot more with much less pain, though a dull-ache persisted for quite awhile. “You know, I’m really sorry.” I said.
“Sorry?” She looked confused. “For what?”
“Oh, well I made you worry. It seemed like I had died, and that undoubtably troubled far more than you deserved. This isn’t your problem, yet I selfishly burdened you with the responsibility of my life.” I explained to her. She looked a little upset, but I continued. “I shouldn’t have asked you to help me, I don’t want to take the chance of hurting you again. I’ll figure this out, I can manage on my own of I’m smart about it.”
“That’s not fair.” she said. “You’re as you are for reasons out of your control. Why should you alone be troubled with a problem you didn’t deserve to have, especially when you have family here who’s willing to help.. That’s what family’s for. It’s an older sister’s duty to take care of her younger brother.” Once again, Annie’s kindness knew no limits. But I had to refuse her kindness. I really didn’t want her to get hurt again, this was my own problem.
“I understand, and I appreciate you saying so. But look at how goddamn small I am? Do you not understand? What just happened could easily happen again, it’s almost an inevitably  given how tiny I am. I can’t put you through that. This is not something you need to be concerned with.” As I said this to her she just frowned. I’m such a bad brother, I keep giving her all these negative emotions. I looked at her one more time before I turned around and started walking towards the door. I knew not what the future held in store for me, but I had to figure out how to return to my natural size at least. I don’t really care if I ever solve the mystery behind why I shrunk, I just don’t want to have to live in such an impractical and agonizing way. Even if I couldn’t die, or was very resistant to death I could still feel pain. Feeling the pain of dying multiple times is definitely something I’d rather not have to go through with.
“W-wait wait wait!” Annie abruptly shouted. Before I was even halfway to the door she scooped me up in a flash and held my entire body in an embrace. “I don’t want to lose you a second time,” she cried out. I could hear her fine, but I couldn’t see as held my firmly against her chest. “I don’t care if its something I don’t need to be concerned with, I want it to be.” she admitted. I couldn’t move but the tightness of her embraced lessened. She released me from her body and held me firmly in her left hand, taking care not to grip my body too tightly. “Don’t unreasonably trouble yourself trying not to get me involved. I care about you, you’re my brother. Whether or not you like it, I am involved regardless so at least let me do my part so I can be relieved in knowing you’re not out somewhere getting eaten alive by a neighborhood cat or something.” I hadn’t considered her feelings on the matter, but what she said was also true. I sighed
“Well, there really isn’t much point in arguing this. I really can’t do much on my own at this size, but if you would be more worried if I went off alone I really can’t just do what I want, now can I?” I said, looking up at her huge face with a smile. It seemed that to some extent, she wanted to take care of me. If that’s what she wants then it’s best for the both of us. I don’t really mind letting her take care of me until she grows disinterested.

It was now twelve o’clock. Midnight. We were both tired, having been through a lot and prepared to go to sleep. There wasn’t really any preparation though, Annie was already in her sleepwear, and it was out of the question that I’d strip my clothes. What was left was to decide where I would sleep, or rather where I could sleep out of harms way. “You’re not sleeping on the floor, and you’re not sleeping on my table. You could fall, or a bug could eat you. I don’t really want you on the bed either. I could roll over and crush you.” Annie said to me.
“Not necessarily. That book weighed several tonnes to me, and even landed on me after falling with a lot of momentous force. Your body weight distributed across the bed probably wouldn’t put too much force on me if you rolled over, especially considering the bed compresses unlike the harder, carpeted floor.” She could probably sit directly on me and I’d I’d still be unharmed, actually so I wasn’t too concerned about sleeping on the bed. Though, it might be a little awkward sleeping next to a girl, even if she was my sister. That hadn’t stopped my earlier that night, though admittedly I’m far less curious now than I was --- and also filled with regret for having trespassed onto her body without her knowing.
“Well, if that’s the case why don’t you just sleep here” She said plainly, pointing to the breast pocket on her pajamas. I was a tad shocked at her suggestion, and it seems she too was as she latently reacted to her own suggestion a few seconds afterward with an overwhelmingly red face. Though, she didn’t retract what she had said. Apparently that was the plan, as she scooped me up with her hands and move me towards her breast pocket. I could tell she was slightly nervous as her hands were shaking a little, but pointing out or questioning her discomfort might not help the situation. It seemed she had already made up her mind on the matter anyway, even if she was a little uneasy she placed my within her breast pocket. Though my ‘bed’ wasn’t flat, I wasn’t particularly uncomfortable. Thankfully her pocket was shallow as my head was exposed. We said goodnight to eachother, though we both had difficulty falling asleep despite our tiredness. Every once in awhile I could hear and feel her heartbeat get faster and then eventually slow down. She was probably conscious of my presence. Although her room was slightly chilly, warmth seeped from her body through her pajamas and kept me nice and comfortable. At first going up and down with her breathing made me feel a little uneasy, but I soon grew used to it and it soothed me to some extent. After an hour she began to snore, so I knew she was asleep. I was also quite tired at that point and soon after joined her in sleep.

 

 

End Notes:

------------
I hope you all don't mind the slow start, I quite like what I've got going. I'd gladly accept suggestions and I won't promise anything, but I'd definitely at least consider scenario requests. 

Chapter 5: Wildest Dreams by Otalkusan
Author's Notes:

In case the chapter title wasn't hint enough, Andrew is dreaming in this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I found myself in an unfamiliar room. The walls and floor were white and there was three dim lights around the room. In the center of the room was a giant, dark-red bed. I was in the middle of it. To my left I could see an open door, and straight ahead I could see what appeared to be a bathroom without a door (the lights were on in there). The room smelled faintly of flowers and I began to wonder where I was and why I was here. I heard footsteps approaching. I nervously hid myself among the folds and wrinkles of the bed’s surface. Being an inch tall I was still fairly visible to those who were looking for me and knew I was there, but to those who were unaware I’d be hard to spot if I remained still. I peaked from my hiding place and saw a woman enter the room. Trying to remain hidden I couldn’t catch a good glimpse of her whole figure, but she was entirely naked. I couldn’t see what she was doing, but for now she was just standing there at the entrance. I could see her lower body. She had a sculpted body. Perfectly thick thighs on smooth, long legs, a healthy, well-toned stomach and a firm, fantastically shaped butt. Her vagina was minimalistic, clean-shaven, pink and cute. Well, cute might not be the best word as it was over twice my size, but it was hard to find another word to describe it. After a few seconds she began to work towards and get on the bed. I could only stay still in hopes of not being seen, but thankfully she didn’t lay on top of me though she was very close. Now with a beautiful, gigantic leg on each side of me and gigantic pussy in front of me I was overwhelmed by the beauty of nature. A womanly scent filled the air and I saw her hand descending towards her gigantic vagina. If I wasn’t aroused before, I definitely was now. I couldn’t help but feel my penis harden at such a sight, but watching this woman inserting her fingers into her womanhood and begin to masturbate made my member uncomfortably hard. Mesmerized, I got closer to her vagina and as she masturbated her juices dropped down from above. Being so small, it didn’t take very long for me to be drenched in her liquids and I made an insane lust-driven decision to scale her body and  contribute to her pleasure. Her vagina was too high up, but I could reach her anus from here so decided to take a detour. Contrary to my expectations, her anus was very clean so I began to climb inside. She must have felt me entering, as her body and especially her anus tensed up -- but that didn’t stop me from going deeper. She was masturbating much more passionately now and her love juices were leaking from her pussy onto the surface of her anus. I squirmed around inside and used my entire body to rub up against her insides. This act was oddly satisfying for me, her body jolted with pleasure and her anus squeezed me tightly as she orgasmed. After a minute or two I could move freely with ease, she was no longer masturbating but her fingers soon came to pull me out. She lifted me to her face and began licking my erect penis eagerly. It was a bit strange being above a giant woman’s mouth, but I was without fear. Her huge tongue carefully wrapped around my dick and caressed my entire body as well. Her hot and sticky saliva clung to my body and my arousal grew. I couldn’t hold back and after a couple minutes of sex with her tongue I ejaculated all over it. She held me with her fingers as she gulped down my miniscule amounts of semen and then dropped me into her open mouth. Though I had just cum a few seconds ago, being inside her hot, wet mouth and being sloshed around with her sticky saliva by her monsterishly large tongue brought my erection back in its full glory. I could hear her moaning and knew she was once again fingering herself. It was very hot in her mouth and being tossed around made me a little dizzy. Fortunately she slowed down and eventually stopped. She held me in place with her huge squishy tongue and then she swallowed. She gently spit me into her hand and licked my entire body one last time before I headed for my final destination.  She gently placed me on top of her large vagina and then moved her hands away. I assumed she wanted me to do my own thing, so I promptly got to work caressing her outer folds with my entire body. Though I had doubt in my capabilities at this size, I could hear her moaning and with one of her hands she was playing with her other hole. Love juices rose from her fleshy mound, soaking my legs. I reached into her love tunnel and found her clitoris which I began rubbing and licking passionately. Her body began tensing up again and I could feel frequent tremors as I slaved away at pleasuring her with my entire body. Her other hand abruptly came down on me and forcefully pushed my deep inside her soaked, hungry pussy. I could feel the bumpy, fleshy walls clamp down on me as liquids ran past me. My senses were totally overloaded by the extreme stimuluses I was experiencing, her womanly odor was so strong my mind was going blank. I could feel her furiously fingering herself above me and occasionally one of her fingers went too deep and grazed my body. I used my entire body to embrace her soft, fleshy walls. I rubbed up against them, squirmed and even flailed my arms around. I could hear her moaning even through her body and her walls tightened as she experienced more pleasure. My raging erection was rubbing against her walls as well and as I came close to orgasm her body clamped down on me aggressively as we came together. As she came my body was swallowed up by her pussy and I was forced against her womb. It took me a minute to come down from my climax and calm down. The inside of her vagina was still wet and slippery, but I managed to climb out with relative ease after a minute. Her hand was waiting for me. She grabbed me carefully and we got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. She placed my inside the bathtub and got in right after, towering above me. She wasn’t directly over me, so I could see her whole body a little bit better than before. She had mountainous, large breasts which naturally curved out from her gigantic body and I couldn’t quite see her face but her hair was long and dark red. She turned on the shower at medium-hot temperature. At my size the water droplets were much bigger than they’d normally be but they didn’t hurt as they hit me, nor did they throw me down with their weight. The giant woman’s hand descended and grabbed me. She brought me up to her giant breast and held me against it. Her nipple was hard and pressing against me. She was moving my entire body in a circular motion against her boob and I was growing aroused. After half a minute she took me elsewhere and began rubbing me all over. I was her replacement for soap. She rubbed me against her armpits, I could smell her sweat and it clung to my body as she slid me against the surface of her pits. She tried to get her back but couldn’t reach too well, so she brought me down to her thighs and pushed me against her thick, soft legs. The more she used me, my arousal grew. She rubbed me against her face, licking me as I went over her mouth and then rubbed me on her ass, not missing a spot. She didn’t use soap, but I’m not so sure that was the point. Once she got to her pussy, she rubbed me against it much longer than elsewhere. I could hear her moaning and her rubbing motion intensified. I was getting covered by her juices and she eventually orgasmed. She sat down in the tub and began to use my body to scrub her feet. It was a little unpleasant but I endured. After she was done she set me down. I assumed she was going to leave the tub, but she didn’t. Instead she did something unexpected. She put the plug in the drain. I’m not sure why she did it, but after a couple minutes the water level began to rise. At an inch tall, I couldn’t even hope to climb the walls of the tub. She leaned back and was now laying down. I tried to hit her body with my tiny fists to get her to pull the plug, but she didn’t react. I tried to climb her body to escape the rising waters, but her body was too slippery. I had to swim after a minute and I swam until the water was sufficiently high enough to get on her body. As I walked up her stomach the water had already almost caught up to me, and once I was at her breasts it was on my at my feet. I tried scaling her breasts, much to her pleasure. I could hear her softly moaning as my arms and legs sank into the elastic, smooth skin of her giant boob. The water was almost up to her nipples, too. The only place left as her face. I jumped off her breast into the water and swam to her face. The water as almost covering her too, but her face remained above water levels. I climbed over her chin and walked past her mouth, but before I could get to her nose her tongue came out and knocked me over. She used her tongue to pull my inside her mouth and close it shut. I heard her turn off the water and pull the plug. I couldn’t tell what she was doing, but she didn’t move after that. Her tongue began to caress me like before, and soon enough saliva flooded her mouth and covered my body. I was slightly scared now, but I played along and wrestled with her tongue. She seemed to be masturbating again, I wasn’t sure but she was moving a little and sweet, womanly sounds were escaping her throat. She continued to play with me for awhile, but as her moans intensified so did her tongue-play. She got me on top of her tongue and raised me to the roof of her mouth. It was then that she swallowed, letting go of me. I frantically grabbed for her tongue, but the slimey saliva didn’t allow for me to grip onto anything and I was pulled down into her throat. Eaten alive. My vision went blurry and sensation left my body.

End Notes:

----------------------
The story is a wall of text, but I didn't know how to break it up into segments. Sorry about that. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4840