Shrinking Days by Oecfung
Summary:

Jaden decided to use the recent introduced technolohy to shrink himself for her wife, but some problems occured. Then he continuously shrank beyond his control. How should he react to the bigger surrounding world?


Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 13202 Read: 170581 Published: May 09 2015 Updated: May 13 2016

1. Day 1 - 6'3" by Oecfung

2. Day 2 - 5'7" by Oecfung

3. Day 3 - 5'0" by Oecfung

4. Day 4 - 5'0 (1) by Oecfung

5. Day 4 - 5'0 (2) by Oecfung

6. Day 5 - 5'0 by Oecfung

7. Day 6 - 5'0 by Oecfung

8. Day 11 - 4'5" by Oecfung

9. Day 13 - 4'5" by Oecfung

10. Day 14 - 4'5" by Oecfung

11. Day 18 - 4'0" by Oecfung

12. Day 19~20 - 4'0" by Oecfung

Day 1 - 6'3" by Oecfung
Author's Notes:

I really love the slow-shrink stories so I decide to write one by myself. As this is my first time writing and english is not my mother language, so please forgive me for some mistakes in grammar or vocabulary.

 

Please feel free to leave your comment, for both story or grammar is okay!

 

 


 

As a Senior Manager in the company, and having a family with two daughters, I was really satisfied with all I am having, including my 6’3” athletic body. Despite being satisfied with my life, I always thought some challenging or exciting things could help making my life perfect. One day, I saw an advertisement on the newspaper about Siz-Technology, which was introduced recently, which could allow people to shrink or grow to a desired size temporarily. Actually, it was not the first time for my wife, Chloe to complain about my height, she always thought that it was difficult for her 5’5 stature to kiss me without standing on chair or sofa. Instead of using Siz-Technology to make Chloe grow, I thought it would be more interesting to shrink myself to near her size. And the effect was temporary, no harm done, right?

 

After making the decision, not allowing my mind to be changed, I called Siz-Technology immediately to make the booking after work. Time passed quickly and it was 6 o’clock already. When I am leaving the office to go to the Siz-Technology Center, I noticed my colleague, Ginny, was trying to jump to get the box file on the top shelf. Her 4’8 stature made it difficult for her to reach without standing on something. I easily lifted up my hand and grabbed the box file, which was at my face level, then I handed it to Ginny.

 

“I really think it is unreasonable to put the things at that high.” Ginny smiled as she took it from my hand.

 

“Then I think you should have a direct talk with our boss Carmen.” I could only reply her with a smile, then I left the office.

 

A moment later I was in my car and reached the center in ten minutes. Actually the process was much simpler than I thought. I filled in a form, chose my desired size – I thought about it for a while then I filled in 5’6 finally, taller than Chloe by 1 inch sounded fine to me. I paid the money and then I was arranged in the operating room within 15 minutes. I lied on the recliner and a girl in nurse uniform came and gave me an injection, and that’s all. Afterwards, the girl told me that the shrinking would take 1 -2 day to last, and I could return to the center to receive antidote in case I decided to grow back.

 

Then I left the center and drove back to home. I was greeted by my lovely wife Chloe at the entrance. As usual, I leaned down and grabbed her thin waist, lifting her up so our lips could meet. Then I told her that I would shrink to her size in few days with the aid of Siz-Technology. After hearing my words, Chloe felt so excited and she already couldn’t wait to see me shrinking. Not sure if it was my illusion or not, my once slim fit shirt and trousers felt a bit loose on my body. At that night, we are so horny that we have a wild sex, which we had not had for several weeks.

Day 2 - 5'7" by Oecfung

Morning came and I awoke obviously much later than Chloe, and she was already nowhere to see. I dressed myself in my daily working suit and found that both shirt and the trousers were loose on me. The sleeves reached to the middle of my hand, and the trousers legs were long enough to cover half of my feet. I had to pull up the trousers a bit for myself to walk properly. I went downstairs and found out Chloe and my two daughters, Fion and Jessie, were all awoke and already started eating the breakfast. I then joined them for the breakfast and I also told my daughters about my condition. My 19-year-old older daughter, Fion’s eyes widened in excitement and she got up from the chair and stood next to me.

 

“Dare to stand up, daddy?” Fion smiled as she looked down at me, teasing me with the words.

 

I got up from the chair and stood straight, I was a bit surprised to see that we could see eye to eye now, meaning that I was more or less as tall as my 5’7” daughter.

 

“Wow, Daddy you are really telling the truth.”Fion said in amazement.

 

Before I shrank, Fion was just as tall as my chin, and it was a bit weird to see her eye to eye now, seemed like she suddenly grew to my height at 6’3. And my 7-year-old daughter, Jessie also got up from chair and came next to me. She was only up to my hip before but now she was as tall as my waist. At last, Chloe also came to join us, and I was so surprised to find out that my once shoulder-height wife was now as tall as my eyes! Chloe embraced me neck with her arms, she lifted herself up by standing on tiptoes, making herself able to kiss me on lips.

 

“Wow, kissing you won’t be a difficult task to me now.” Chloe smiled up at me, not required to crane her neck so much like before.

 

After Fion and Jessie leaving for school, Chloe made me to stand against the wall and used pencil to make a mark on wall at the level of top of my head. Then Chloe took out a tape measure and held it against the wall to measure.

 

“So our big handsome guy is only 5’7 now.” Chloe smiles as she read out the height. So I had shrank 8 inches overnight, no wonder my old clothes looked so baggy on me now. Actually I didn’t’ think about my clothes issue but it was fortunate that my clothes won’t be too big to me at this size. My shoes were also a bit loose on my feet but the problem was solved after adding some shoe-pads in them.

 

After leaning down a bit to give Chloe a goodbye kiss, I got in my car and found that I had to make a great adjustment to the carseat for my current height but it won’t be a big problem for me to drive. After a trip of around 30 minutes, I arrived in my company. When I was waiting for lift at the lobby, I couldn’t help but noticing how tall the surrounding people seemed. I had been looking down at most men, and way down at most woman, since before I graduated from junior high. Now, although there were still plenty of guys around who were shorter than me, for the first time in my adult life I found myself looking up at other men more often than down. The feeling was a bit weird but also interesting at the same time.

 

In the office, I didn’t broadcast my shrinking but not hiding it either. The first person to notice was Ginny, she came up to me in the hallway.

 

“Jaden, I would need your signature…” She said craning her neck a bit to look up at me. With her 4-inches heels on, I was taller than her by 7-inches, 7 inches could still be a big difference, but not as big as before.

 

“to hire these security guard.” She completed her sentence as she looked me up and down. “Wow, I never realized these heels were so tall.” I just smiled and signed the form, decided not to tell her the truth yet. I felt like I was playing a big joke on everyone!

 

I returned home from office at night and I was greeted with Chloe at the entrance again. When I stood in front of Chloe, I was surprised to find that I had to crane my neck a bit to meet her eyes! Did I shrink again? I was relieved when I looked down at Chloe's feet, she was wearing her 3-inch heels, making herself taller than me by 1 inch.

 

"Wow! I never imagined that I could be taller than you by wearing heels" Chloe exclaimed in amazement. Her hands embraced my body and gave me a tight hug. It was weird to feel Chloe's body more or less as big as mine, it seemed like Chloe suddenly grew to 6'4 in heels. And her breasts, which only as tall as my waist before, now came to the same level of mine, and they seemed much bigger when they are squeezed into my chest.

 

We again had sex at that night, my new height allowed us to connect while both of us standing, the feeling was so interesting, as this posture was impossible for my old height. After we reached climax for several times, we felt exhausted and fell asleep immediately.

Day 3 - 5'0" by Oecfung
Author's Notes:

Thanks for your support!

Sorry for my RL keeping me busy but i would try to update more frequently.

Comments are always welcome!


I woke up at the morning by the urge to pee, Chloe was nowhere to see but I could tell she was in the shower by the sound of running water. I was still groggy from the sleep so I was unable to notice how high the bed seemed to me as I got off the bed. I even didn’t notice my boxers were too big to stay on me and fell to floor immediately.

 

As I walked in the bathroom, Chloe just finished her shower and drew the curtain aside, revealing her gorgeous naked body in front of me. I became wide awake instantly, but not because of the attractive body before my eyes, I was terrified to find out I was now staring at Chloe’s neck! I looked down at her feet, just barefoot without heels like me. I looked up at her chin above as her face tilted and Chloe set eyes on me with a startled look.

 

“Oh my! You shrank again Jaden!” Stunned Chloe stepped back with her hand over her mouth.

 

A moment later, we were at downstairs and Chloe helped to mark my height.

“5 feet even.” Chloe announced my height. I could not believe it! I lost 7 inches again overnight. I felt a bit uneasy as I looked up to meet Chloe’s eyes. She was now a 6’8 giantess to me!

 

To make matters worse, I could hear footsteps above ceilings and soon both my daughters came downstairs. Their eyes widened as they saw my comparisons with Chloe. A smile crossed Fion’s lips as she walked towards us. I gulped as I saw Fion seemed to loom larger and larger until she stood in front of us. To my horror, Fion’s collar bone was eye level with me! I felt nervous as I looked up to meet Fion’s grinning face! My once little daughter now seemed like an amazon to me, she looked like 6’10 to me now!

 

“Hmm, didn’t dad say that he would just shrink to 5’6? I mean he is now way shorter than 5’6, should be 4’10 or something.” She smiled down at me.

 

“I am now 5’0. ”I tried to correct her but actually didn’t help so much. Jessie also came to stand next to me. I was terrified to find that Jessie was as tall as my chest now! Oh my, I really feel small now.

 

After Fion and Jessie leaving for school, I made a call to the center about my condition. The person from the center told me that there were some problems in the drugs provided for this month. There were around several thousand victims in the world having the same condition of me. The center was now figuring out the solution, and they were really not sure how small we would shrink. The center could only provide antidotes to slow down the process.

 

After hearing the news, I could just sit on the sofa, hiding my face in my hands. I began to be worried about my life, my job… Chloe sat on the sofa next to me, looking at me speechlessly. After thinking for an hour, nothing could be concluded by me. Due to my current condition, no clothes could fit me so I could just ask Chloe to go collecting the antidotes for me.

At night, we were all having a silent dinner. Although Fion seems a bit interested at first, she was also worried about my condition. After the dinner, I really had no mood to do anything so I went to bed early. What I did not know is, after I fell asleep, Chloe was standing beside our bed, staring at me for a long time.

Day 4 - 5'0 (1) by Oecfung

When I woke up, I found Chloe was already awake in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. I got up and shuffled my way over to her. I was relieved to find that I was still as tall as Chloe’s chin, at least meaning that I was not any smaller. I hugged Chloe from behind, her body warmth could make me feel safe.

I was so short that I had to raise myself up on my tiptoes to rest my chin on Chloe’s shoulder. I looked into the mirror and I could barely see my head. Chloe smiled as she met my gaze in the mirror, “I bought you some new clothes, I think they can suit you well.”

I turned around and found that a freshly pressed pair of pants anda brand new shirt werehanging on the doorknob. I tried them on and they fit. I looked at the label…”Men Size S” . Before I shrank, the “Size L” was even a bit small to me, but now even “Size S” could fit me well. Even my shoe size dropped from Europe size 44 to Europe size 39. When I went downstairs, I saw Fion had her backpack already and ready to leave.

“Fion, have a good day at school, alright?”

“Hmm….Dad, okay..”Fion smiled nervously. I could tell Fion found my shrinking interesting at first, but it took time for her to get used to a shrinking father,  whose recovery time was still unknown.I walked up to Fion and pulled her closer, trying to give her some support. Fion bent over and she kissed my cheek. I was terrified to find that I was so short that Fion had to bend over to kiss me goodbye. It was actually the same thing I did on her first day of school. It was like a role reversal making me feel a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, I was still tall enough to drive my car to the company. At the lift lobby, being several inches shorter than the average woman height, I found that I had to look up at most people.

When I walked in the office, Ginny was talking with our bossCarmen. Their backs were facing me so I could approach them from behind. Ginny was wearing her 4-inch heels, making her as tall as me now. On the other hand, Carmen was quite tall at 5'9. And her 3-inch heels making her taller than me by a whole foot! In my view, she was now a 7’3 giantess and should be the tallest person I had met.

"Good morning, Carman and Ginny. "

“Good morning, Jaden….?” Carman turned around and looked straight over my head and into the hall.I looked forward all I could see was her imposing chest looking back at me as her tight blouse struggled to contain her wonderful curves.

“Oh my….I must be dreaming that I’m as tall as Jaden or something? ” On the other hand, Ginny turned around and she was astounded to see me looking her eye to eye.

After spending several minutes explaining my situations, Carman and Ginny finally accepted it and I emphasized that I could complete the tasks as usual without any problem. Carman suddenly grabbed my shoulder and then leaned forward and peered directly into my eyes. This caused her top to open deep enough to show off her breasts, but I barely noticed. Her stare was positively commanding.

“Jaden, please feel free to ask if you need any help.”

I could just nod my head as hearing Carman’s words. Ginny grabbed me by the shoulder.

“Jaden, you can rely on big Ginny.” Ginny gave me a wide smile.

All of us burst out laughing at Ginny’s words.

When I returned home, Chloe already collected the antidotes from the center. I swallowed the pills. I really didn’texpect growing back to my old size, but at least not any smaller.

Day 4 - 5'0 (2) by Oecfung
Author's Notes:

Comments are always welcomed!

 


 

Chloe and I returned to our bedroom after dinner, Chloe just sat on the bed speechlessly, and I could tell she was upset at something. Actually, sinceknowing my non-stop shrinking situation, Chloe became more silent and she always looked worried. I walked over to Chloe and grabbed her bigger hands. With Chloe sitting on the bed, I was still tall enough to look down on her face.

 

“Chloe, I know my situation is so troublesome and the spending for our daily life and my treatment should be an enormous amount……” There was a long pause before I continued my words.

 

“Considering such pressure and having a shrinking husband, I really understand if you choose to leave. I love you but I won’t insist that you stay with me facing those issues….” I said nervously, as I was really not sure what her answer was..

 

After hearing my words, Chloe looked up at me smiling.

 

“Jaden, sorry if I caused you any misunderstanding. I won’t leave you alone for any reason. Don’t you remember the promise we made on our wedding?” There was a pause before she continued. “Actually, since your shrinking, I begin to have a strange feeling. I mean...when you're smaller than me, I feel like I’m the one...in control. It...makes me feel...umm...you know……It makes me horny...But I really don’t want to make you feel I’m making fun of your current situation.”

 

Although Chloe’s words seemed a bit odd to me, I was quite relieved to know that Chloe was still loving me.

 

“It’s okay honey, I think it’s alright. And nothing we can do about my shrinking now.”I held her hands tightly as I tried to comfort her.

 

Chloe smiled up at me as she stood up, while rubbing up against me, never breaking our eye contact as she straightened up to look me in the eye and then continued to rise several inches above me. Chloe really looked like a super hot model to me now, and my rod responded accordingly.

 

“It seems our little man also enjoy it as well.” Chloe giggled as feeling my rod poking at her thigh.

 

Chloe looked down and smiled and pressed my face into her chest with her hands. With my current height, it only required me to lean down a bit to complete such task.

 

I wrapped my hands around her waist and played with her ass. Chloe moaned as feelingmy smaller hands massaging her cute ass. She quickly removed her shirt to expose her bra. I shoved the bra cup to the side to expose her wonderful bosom. I could not help puttingmy mouth around her nipple, licking and nibbling her exposed breast.

 

I attempted to move her onto the bed, and I had to use all my power to sling her onto the bed. It seemed that I had lost so much strength due to loss in height. Soon we were both naked on the bed and we fuck in ecstasy. Before I shrank, Chloe really had a difficulty to accommodate my big rod. But now she could take it no problem!First she was on top, but I asked her to switch because I felt like I was being crushed. Even that was a totally new experience: crawling around on top of her. With my current height, she was seemingly so much stronger and heavier than before. It took all of my strength at times just to make her move as I wanted. After we were done I was exhausted.

Day 5 - 5'0 by Oecfung

We both awoke the Sunday morning at 10:00 AM.

 

"Honey....last night, was the most incredible night, I have ever experienced." I looked over to Chloe and said.

 

"Mine too, it seems shrinking is not so bad at all, right?", she smiled.

 

Chloegot up from the bed, putting on a bathrobe, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I put on the pants and I was relieved to see that they still fit. When I walked in the kitchen, Chloe said that we were running out of sugar and asked me to go to the next door neighbor to borrow some.Fion and Jessie were still sleeping so I was the only one who could do this task.

 

Several minutes later, I was at the front door of our next door neighbor. Our neighbor, John had moved in with his wife Jenny and their daughterAlice 7 years ago, and both of our family had been neighbors and friends since then. I pressed the intercom button next to the front door and it buzzed heartily beforesomeone answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, I am Jaden from next door and I’m coming to ask ….” My sentence could not be finished as she responded so quickly.

 

“Oh okay, please wait.”

 

Moments later I could hear the sound of footsteps approaching the door. The door swung open

 

“Good morning, Mr.Smith, what brings you here…?”

 

I didn’t mention my situation to them and I really forgot John’s extremely tall daughter. Alice was just 20 years old with astounding 6’2 height, just 1 inch shorter than my original height. In her bare feet, Alice could easily tower over Carman, the tallest one I met, by several inches. To my current 5’0 stature, she is more than one foot taller, and she is a 7’5! Alice was unaware of my height so she looked straight over my head.IfI looked straight ahead,I would be staring into her cleavage. I couldn’t form words. I was so shocked I just stood there and had to crane my neck up so high it started to hurt. I felt puny next to her. Finally she spotted my presence and she looked down to meet my gaze.

 

“Oh, my!”Alice’s eye opened wide as she covered her mouth with her hand.

 

Alice’s words woke me up and I spent few minutes explaining my situation to her. It took some time for Alice to understand the situation.

 

“This is so surreal. You were taller than me a bit but now you are even shorter than my shoulder. Hmm….May I?” Before I could reply, Alice reached down and picked me up with her hands under my armpits.

 

“You are about the same size as my little niece, but much lighter, and she’s not as cute as you” Alice held me easily on her hip with one arm.

 

I felt a bit embarrassed as Alice looked me up and down, studying my body in detail.

 

“Hmm…Alice, could you mind putting me down?” I tried to asked politely.

 

“Oops sorry, Mr. Smith. I’m just curios.” Alice apologized as she put me down on the floor. And I was greeted by her cleavage again.

 

Then Alice went inside to get some sugar for me. After receiving it from Alice, I hastily left and returned to our house finishing my breakfast.

 

After having the breakfast, Chloe decided to take Fion and Jessie shopping as Fion always complained that the clothes and shoes were too small. It seemed that her growth spurt was not finished yet. I was still not used to those busy places, so I chose to spend my Sunday watching several movies.

Day 6 - 5'0 by Oecfung

 When I awoke in the morning, the first thing I did was comparing myself with the shorts wearing. I was relieved to find that my size remained unchanged.

 

My life in office was busy as usual. The tasks were completed perfectly, despite the difference in height. But it was obvious that my stamina was reduced with my height.  In the afternoon, as per Carman’s request, I entered her room. She gave me a long stare before speaking.

 

“Jaden, actually I want to talk to you about hiring an assistant for you.” Carman paused, trying to see if I have any reactions, but I didn’t.

 

“But please don’t get me wrong. I really appreciate your work but I really want someone to help you for those physical tasks. I asked the interviewee going to your room later and you are the one who make decision for the employment.” Carman completed her sentence, and she was really not sure how I would react. I knew Carman did this because she wanted to reduce my burden, so I decide to accept her offer.

 

“Carman, it’s alright. I would see if he could be a assistance to my works. Thanks for your consideration.” I thanked Carman sincerely before I returned to my room. But I didn’t know that Carman murmured to herself after I left.

 

“Didn’t I tell Jaden that the interviewee is a girl?”

 

After I returned to my room, it didn’t take long until a knock at the door.

 

“Please come in.”

 

The door was opened and I gasped as I found the girl completely filled the doorframe, I could not see her face as the top of the door was barely above her chest! Carman never mentioned that the interviewee was a girl and so big!

 

She leaned way down to squeeze through the door. Then she stood up. And up. And up. The top of her head was less than a foot from the ceiling! She was really a good-looking asian girl, long black hair, big brown eyes with a charming smile. She was stunningly beautiful in a short silver dress, revealing full length of her legs enveloped in black stockings. I looked down at her flat shoes, then back up. Jesus, I thought, I had never seen an Asian girl this tall and she looked awful young!

 

I took few deep breaths to calm myself before walking across to her. As I moved closer, she seemed to loom larger and larger until I stopped about a foot away from her. I was horrified to find that I was even shorter than her chest and my eyes were approximately level with her navel. The girl looked down at me with a smirk.

 

“Nice to meet you, I am Jaden Smith, the senior manager here. And I would be your interviewer today.”I introduced myself a bit nervously as I had to really crane my head to see her face. I extended my hand toward her.

 

“Hello, I am Mei and I came from China. I am only 18 years old. Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith” Mei said as extending her massive hand towards mine. I held my hand out to shake hers, but I was embarrassed to find that I could only wrap my hand around her three fingers. She smiled down at me closing her hand around mine engulfing it. My hand completely disappeared in hers.

 

Jesus, I felt tiny next to her. Mei was just 18 years old, 21 years younger than me. And this teenager made me feel like a child next to her.

 

“Hmm…May I just ask how tall are you?” I felt embarrassed as I withdrew my hand, this was actually the first time I asked a girl about her height.

 

"Well, I'm seven feet four inches tall, and have to wear special ordered shoes” Mei answered, smiling down at me.

 

It would make her more than two feet taller than me. Even to my old height, she could tower over me easily as well!

 

“Hmm..I think we’d better sit down to have a talk so both of our necks won’t ache.” I led her to sit down on my opposite side.

 

Mei giggled at my statement as she sat down. I could see the chair struggling to accommodate her weight with some sounds.

 

“Hmm….Actually this job might require you to do some physical tasks, so Mei are you alright with this?”

 

“I am okay with that, and I am confident in my strength.  Although I may be weaker than the man my size, I am still stronger than a cute guy like you. Or you can try.”Mei replied with a smile, putting her arm on the desk top.

 

I blushed as hearing her words. But I really wanted to try my own strength so I also put my arm on the desk top. Mei put my hand in hers and set our elbow on the desk top. My hand is so small that her hand completely engulfed my hand in her fist.

 

After counting to three, I tried to push her arm down but it didn’t move. I used all the power I had but still her arm didn’t budge. I looked up at her and met her smiling face, she wasn’t even trying at all.

 

“How about try using both arms, Mr. Smith?”

 

I grabbed Mei’s hand with both of my hands but I still couldn’t move her arm. I used all of my might in my body but her arm even didn’t budge an inch. Finally, with apparent ease, she pushed my arms down to the desk top. I had no ways to stop her, she was far too strong to me. I panted heavily, sweating from the effort I had put.

 

“Really a nice try, Mr. Smith. I think I passed the test right?”Mei smiled as withdrawing her hand. “Actually, I can do more to show my strength….”

 

Mei got up from the chair and leaned forward to place her long fingers under my armpits. Before I could react, I was lifted straight out of the chair. Mei held me in front of her face with my feet dangling two feet off the floor!

 

“Mr. Smith, you are so light, I bet you do not weigh 100 pounds even.” Mei smiled down at me as she thrust her huge thigh between my legs, spreading my legs easily and set me astride her hip. Then she began walking around the room with me sitting astride her hip. While she was walking, I felt her thigh rubbing against my crotch and I could feel my rod becoming hard, poking at her thigh. I hope Mei won’t notice, it seemed to be impossible as Mei smiled down at me.

 

“Hmm…Mr. Smith, could I take it as a pass to my interview?”

 

I blushed in embarrassment and I had nothing to say. Mei finally let me to go after walking for several minutes.

 

“I look forward to your reply, Mr. Smith.” Mei said smiling down at me before she left me alone in the room. I sat back down on my chair. I finally approved Mei’s employment after a long mental struggle.

Day 11 - 4'5" by Oecfung

Mei started working on the following day, and I was relieved that she didn’t have any seductive movement any more. My height seemed to be steady by taking the antidotes.  Everything in my life seemed to be normal again.

 

When both Chloe and I awoke in the morning as usual, I found that the bed was taller than I remembered. When I got up from the bed, my shorts were too big to stay on me and they fell to the floor. Chloe noticed something strange about me so she walked across to me. I was horrified to find that I am now even shorter than Chloe’s shoulder and I was now facing at Chloe’s breasts! I craned my neck to look up, meeting Chloe’s surprised face.

 

“Oh, honey , you shrank again!”Chloe screamed.

 

Several minutes later, we were at downstairs. I could only wrap a towel around my hip as I was too small to wear any clothes. Chloe helped to mark my height again.

 

“4’5”.” Chloe announced my height. Jesus, I lost 7 inches overnight and I was now even much shorter than the average woman height.

 

Feeling my depression, Chloe gave me a tight hug. I was now the prefect height to bury my head into Chloe’s chest.Our silence was broken by the footsteps above ceilings and both my daughters camedownstairs.Fion gasped in surprise as she saw me in Chloe’s hug.

 

“Dad, you shrank again!?”Fion exclaimed as she stood next to us.

 

I escaped Chloe’s hug and I found that I was also chest height to my daughter! Both Chloe and Fion looked like a twin tower to me now! I was terrified to find the my once petite Jessie was now as tall as my shoulder. I really felt tiny now.

 

After sending Fion and Jessie to the school, Chloe went to the shopping mall to buy clothes for me. I called Carman about my situation, she said it was okay for me to go back to work after settling down everything. Fortunately, Chloe found some clothes in the Boys’ Section, which were not so childish, for me to wear to work.And now my feet were too small for adult shoe size and Chloe had to find the boys’ size for me. At that night, Chloe had a serious discussion with me about quitting the job. At the end, I convinced her to allow me to go working until I was too small to work.

 

“Hmm….Honey, so the business matter is finished, how about our private matter?” Chloe smiled as she locked the door behind her.

 

I gaspedas seeing Chloe being so aggressive in our relationship.In the past, Chloe had always been very conservative about sex. Since she talked to me about how horny she was when I shrank, her behavior had become more seductive and aggressive.  But I thought it was actually a little fun.

 

Chloe’s hands took hold of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head, exposing her naked tits, She stared into my eyes as her hands reached her jeans, and ever so slowly popped the button off. With deliberate motions, she inched her tight jeans to the floor and gently stepped out of them. I gasped as seeing she wasn't wearing any pantiesneither. Chloe moved closer until she stood right in front of me, and I was now facing at her wonderful breasts.

 

Before I could react, she reached forward and pulled my face into her wonderful chest. I rubbed my head against her chests. Chloe cupped her right breast, offering a nipple to my mouth. My mouth opened instantly to cover her erect nipple. I kissed and sucked at her nipple violently.  Chloe gasped as my efforts brought her the pleasure we both desired

 

Suddenly, Chloe lifted me up and tossed me on the bed!Shejumped on the bed and straddled my body. I gasped as feeling her heavy weight on me, Chloe should outweighed me by at least thirty pounds now. Chloe pulled my shirt up over my head and removed my trousers, leaving me naked except my briefs. She then bent down kissing my lips down to my body. Then she tugmy briefs down, revealing my erect rod. Chloe lowered herself down to lick my stiff rod. Then she began sucking and nibbling. I moaned as feeling myself ready to explode. Ipulled her now much bigger and sexier body to me as she laid on top of him. Then I began thrusting into her. Soon we reached our climax. We were so exhausted and we fell asleep instantly.

Day 13 - 4'5" by Oecfung
Author's Notes:

Thanks for your guys support!

Just a small update for you to know I'm still working on it.

 

I was now too short for driving, so Chloe drove me to work. I was not well prepared to see my taller colleagues yet so I arrived in office half hour earlier. However, when I entered the office, I was horrified to find that Mei was already here! Jesus, I never knew she came office this earlier. But there was no way for me to escape, so I could just try to calm myself as I walked in my room. I could feel Mei's stare on my body but I decided not to have an eye contact with her. Finally, I was in my room and I closed the door behind. I sat on my now oversized chair, letting out a deep breath after throwing off my disguise.

 

Without a sign, the door was swung opened. Mei ducked inside and stood next to my desk, looming me in her Shadow.

 

“Hmm.... Mei do you have questions?” I asked nervously as I craned my neck to look way up to her face.

 

“Mr. Smith, would you mind standing up a bit?”

 

7 inches was a great difference, Mei should have noticed this. And I stood up as her request. Mei walked closer until her shoes were inches away from mine. After losing 7 inches, I was now no taller than her navel and her crotch region was around at my shoulder level.

 

Mei had a puzzled look on her face as she looked far down at me. “Did I grow or something, Mr. Smith you seem to be shorter than I remembered.”

 

I know there was no way I could hide the fact if I continued shrinking, so I decided to tell Mei the truth. Mei's eyes sparkled with amusement when she knew my situation.

 

“So Mr. Smith how tall are you now?” Mei asked in an excited tone.

 

“Hmm, When I measured today morning, I was 4’5”.”

 

“Wow, tell you what, my legs are 4’3 long, you are way taller than my legs, how could we have missed that whole two inches?” Mei chuckled. I could feel myself blushed even more at her embarrassing comment.

 

“I can’t wait to see you becoming smaller, Mr. Smith.” Mei left her words before leaving my office.

 

7 inches made everything considerable bigger in my eyes. I had to adjust my chair height, and both the keyboard and mouse were noticeably larger than the standard size.

 

On my way to the toilet, I saw Ginny struggling to get the box file on the top shelf again. I approached her from behind. With her 4-inch heels on, Ginny was now taller than me by 7 inches! There was no way I could help her reaching the top shelf now.

 

Ginny finally noticed I was behind her. “Hmm does our me-size strong man have any idea reaching…” She joked as she turned around facing me, she already knew it was also impossible for 5’0 me to reach the top shelf, but she didn’t expect I shrank again.

 

“Oh my, Mr. Smith you shrank again!” Ginny exclaimed as she looked down at me.

 

“So I don’t think I could be any help to you now.” I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Hmm…I don’t think so.” Ginny grinned as she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up! I was afraid Ginny might not be strong enough at first but I could feel myself so steady in her hands.

 

I extended my hands, trying to reach for the boxfile, when a shadow suddenly loomed over us and the box file was taken by a big feminine hand.

 

“Don’t you think it is a bit dangerous for our little Mr. Smith to take such heavy things, Ginny?” Mei teased us as she put the boxfile back on the desk top, and Ginny lowered me back onto the ground.

 

“I’m sorry, Mei.” Although Ginny was actually a senior to Mei, their tremendous height difference reversed their roles and Ginny could just apologized like a junior.

 

Fortunately, there were not any accidents before I got off work. I had not waited for a long time before Chloe came picking me up.

Day 14 - 4'5" by Oecfung
Author's Notes:

Thanks for your support!

As usual, comments are always welcomed!

Hmm….Didn’t I mention that our company was mainly engaged in selling children’s clothing? To raise our reputation among the public, we had constantly hired a pair of kids, a boy and a girl, for promoting our products through the posters. Today was the photo-taking day, but we are notified that the boy was suffering from a severe cold, making it impossible for him to participate in the photo-taking today.

 

Due to the tight schedule, Carman was worried about finding a substitute for the boy, otherwise, we could just use one-girl-poster for promotion and that should greatly affected our selling of boy’s clothing. Carman’s eyes sparkled with excitement when her eyes locked on me. I had a sinister foreboding and soon  the truth had proved me right.

 

Ten minutes later, I was now sitting in the changing room, allowing makeup girls to shave my beard and put on makeup. I really could not say no to my boss Carman’s request, but under my insistence, I won’t need to wear the child’s clothing during the photo-taking. After their magical works, even I could have mistaken myself for a teen boy. Then I was lead into the studio and introduced to my partner, Angela, who was almost as tall as me.

 

“Hello Jaden! How old are you?” Angela asked innocently.

 

“Err..I am 12 years old.” I believed telling my true age was not a good idea.

 

Angela giggles as hearing my words,“ I am just 9, but I was almost as tall as you already. I bet you should be small for your age.” Angela placed her hands on top of our both head, illustrating our small height difference.

 

Fortunately, our talk was cut when Carman came to ask us to be ready for photo-taking.

 

Angela was asked to take some individual photos first, I could see she was not so nervous before the camera, she should have quite much experience in this. Unlike her, it was the first time I was being photographed as a (kid) model, my posture looked a bit unnatural at first but the problem was solved when I soon get used to the camera.

 

Then the photographer began taking photos of both Angela and me. We posed as being told, and I felt like myself taking a series of photos with a 6’1 model, except the model’s face looked so childish. My imagination was soon broken when Carman asked Mei joined us. Even though Mei was wearing flats today, she could dwarf both of us without any questions. In my view, Mei was now a 10’ giantess! Both Angela and me were no taller than Mei’s waist, and we really looked like children next to her (Although Angela was really a child).

 

It was quite difficult for the photographer to fit all of us in the photo, but he still could. Then the photographer took some photos of Mei kneeling behind us. Even on her knees, there was no way for us blocking Mei as we were just as tall as her breasts. To my horror, the photographer then asked Mei to pick us up. Unlike what I anticipated, Mei put her each hand beneath our bottom and lifted us effortlessly! Then she thrust her huge thigh between my legs, spreading my legs easily, and set me on her hip and then Mei did the same to Angela. Then Mei began walking around with two people sitting astride her hip while she held us casually with her each arm. Even sitting on Mei’s hip, Mei’s chest was right in my face.

 

The fabric of my clothing was too thin that I could feel Mei’s soft, warm flesh squeezing against my crotch. Soon my rod was standing up like a flag pole, stiff and throbbing. I tried to escape her arm and got back to the ground but Mei’s arm held me firmly in place. Soon I could not withstand anymore and my rod exploded in orgasm. I blushed with embarrassment as feeling my trousers’ crotch region becoming wet. I couldn’t believe I just cum before the crowds, and I was sure everyone would find out what happened if got down from Mei. Mei gasped with surprise as she felt the wetness on her side and she looked down to meet my eyes. I really could not say anything at this moment, I just hoped Mei would not put me down before the crowd.  Fortunately, Mei knew my meaning well. After finishing the shoot, Mei put Angela back down on the ground and then walked straight back to the changing room with me sitting astride her hip like a child. Although this sight was not a pleasant sight but I believed this was much better than being found out cumming during the photo-taking in front of the crowds.

 

Mei locked the door behind us and she finally put me down on the ground. Today I was wearing khaki trousers, we looked at my trousers and there was a nice dark stain at the crotch area. Mei couldn’t help letting out giggles.

 

“Hey, don’t you think it was your responsible for this?” I looked up at her, trying to show my dissatisfaction to her.

 

“Ok Boss…But I would say mainly because you are too easy to be teased.” Mei stopped giggling but still teased me with words.

 

I knew Mei was telling the truth. “Oh man look at me, what am I going to do now?” I mumbled as seeing the dark stain. There was no way for me to go out like this.

 

“I have an idea.” Mei grinned as she grabbed her coat nearby. She put it on, showing the space between the coat and her body.

 

“No way!” I protested. It was way too embarrassing.

 

“What choice do you have, Mr. Smith?” Mei did have a point.

 

“Or our Mr. Smith wants to go out and let everyone knows he peed in his trousers. ” Her arguments made sense and I was finally convinced.

 

Mei gave me a towel to wrap around my hip first, avoid her clothes being ruined by my mess. Then she stood me on the chair, I wrapped my little legs around her mid section, just under her breasts. Mei then wrapped the coat tight, and buttoned it. Mei smiled at her reflection in mirror, “Although I may look a bit fat but it’s fine.”

 

Then everything went according to the plan. I was delivered to Mei’s car without any one noticed. Mei grabbed the car key from the bag and started the car. But soon I realized something wasn’t right. “Aren’t we driving to my home?”

 

“Don’t be silly, how should I explain if I send you to your home with a soaked trousers?” Mei’s words made sense and I could just nod my head.

 

Soon we arrived at Mei’s home – a big house built for someone her size. If the standard size furniture was a bit too big for me, Mei’s furniture could dwarf me easily. The door knob was at my shoulder level, even the chair came up to my waist, I could not sit on it unless I climbed it.

 

“Hmm…I think Mr. Smith you should give me your clothes so I could put them in the washing machine.” Mei smiled down at me.

 

“Err…But what should I wear then?” I asked nervously.

 

“I will find you something to wear.” Before I could response, Mei pinned me on the floor and removed all my clothes with her other hand. Then she went to put the clothes in the washing machine, leaving me naked on the floor. I could just use my hands to cover my crotch when I waited Mei to return. I was terrified to find that Mei returned with a pair of pink panties in her hands.

 

“Hmm…I think it’s okay for me to just wear your pant only.” I said nervously, I really thought it was really not appropriate to wear one of my female subordinate’s panties.

 

“Don’t be silly, what if you wet again and that may ruin my pants.” Her words made me blushed deeply and I was not sure how to reply her.

 

“But I really do not think…” My words were cut as I was shivering all over due to the cold air from the air conditioner.

 

“Well, we can’t really have you catching cold or you may have to apply for sick leave tomorrow. At least this could warm you up.” Mei smiled as she handed the panties to me. I looked up at her and then at the panties. I really didn’t have so much choice at all, I was trapped in a house without any clothes. It was really impossible for me to go out naked. And I was feeling cold and I had to find something to wear.

 

Reluctantly, I took the panties from Mei. I held the panties at their corners, mortified by how far I had to spread my arms apart to do so. I stepped into them and held them up to my sides, but the bottom still hung underneath my crotch.

 

“Nice try, Mr. Smith. But I don’t think that’s what we call “wearing”.” Mei teased and I felt so embarrassed that even her panties could dwarf me easily. I tried putting both legs into one leg hole, pulling the panties up and off over my head. I was horrified to see that my entire body wasn’t as thick as one of Mei’s thigh!

 

“Haha!  Mr. Smith you should really see how cute you are.” Mei laughed as she pointed to the mirror next to us. I looked at our reflection in the mirror. We both saw the same thing. A ridiculously little man trying to wear a pair of oversized panties and he was standing next to a gigantic Japanese girl, who was almost twice his height. He was way below her awesome boobs and he was just as tall as her belly button. I felt so humiliated now and I looked nothing more than a child next to Mei.

 

“Hmm, we can see my pair of panties is way too big for you, so let me find another pair for you.” Mei smiled as she pulled out a small box from under bed. She dug deeper into the box then came up with a white pair of panties, it was smaller than the previous one, but still looked big to me.

 

“Hmm, if these don’t fit, I really don’t know what you can wear, these are ones I got for my seventh birthday.” Mei smiled as she held them out to me. I reached out and took them in my hands. My thought really struggled when I looked at them, I won’t need to wear them if they were too big for me, but it meant that I was even too small for wearing a 7-year-old’s panties.

 

Then I bent over stepping into them and I pulled them up. They stretched a bit when they went over my hips. They were loose and baggy, but they could still stay up when I released my hands. I looked up at Mei in embarrassment, I was totally dwarfed by this asian teenager girl and I was only big enough to wear the panties that had belonged to Mei when she was a 7-year-old girl.

 

Mei was amused with the result, and then she picked up a pair of her pants. She first held them up in front of her legs, showing that they are just a pair of ordinary pants, covering  from her hip to her ankle. Then she handed it to me and I held them up in front of me. To my horror, even if I lifted the waistband to my mouth level, the pants legs still touched the floor with around 2” left over!

 

“I think it is impossible for you to wear my pants, you are way too short for them.” Mei giggled as seeing my comparison with her pants. I looked at the mirror and found that the part under my mouth was completely blocked by Mei’s pants and I believed if I lifted the pants further up, my whole body could hide behind the pants without any problems. Although I was so embarrassed for being so tiny next to this gigantic girl, I had a raging hard-on. Thanks to the loose panties, the tent formed was not so obvious. I wondered if I had a secret fascination with tall women, even not recognized it by myself.

 

“Then I think you’d better wear my shorts instead.” Mei grinned widely as she noticed the tent in my panties. And then she picked up a pair of shorts from the drawer and held it before her hip. They were really short shorts and it was obvious to see that they could barely contain her hip. But when I put them on, they were really baggy on me and came to my knees! I had to pull the tightening straps of the shorts to make the waistband fitting on my hip.

 

Mei then stood next to me as she turned me facing the mirror. I could just see the image of a tiny man, who dressed in a pair of oversized shorts, standing next to a gigantic Japanese young girl. The tiny man was no taller than her navel and he looked nothing more than a child next to her. The reflection was actually too humiliating for me, but my erection was as hard as I could ever remember it being. I tried to cover it but it was obvious a bit too late to do it.

 

“It seems my boss has a thing about tall woman.” Mei teased me but I really couldn’t find any words to reply her. Unconsciously, I asked Mei a question, which I believed I would never ask a girl.

 

“Do you wear heels?” Mei’s mouth opened slightly in surprise. Then she smiled as she pulled me closer until I was beneath her boobs. Her eyes met mine through the mirror reflection.

 

“Look, Mr. Smith.” Mei pointed at the reflection, “Your head is barely taller than my waist level. Am I too short for you in flats?”

 

“Hmm…I…just asked curiously.” I replied nervously as craning my neck to look at the bottom side of her boobs.

 

“But I think I would better to follow my boss’s order.” Mei smiled as she left the room. I sat on the bed, wondering how tall Mei would be in her heels.

 

Mei came back in around ten minutes, she completely changed her outfits. She was now wearing a white blouse with black mini skirt and a pair of black stocking. It was actually the same outfit she wore to work, except her 10-inch heels. She was now even a head taller than the door! She bent over and walked in the room. She made two steps toward me and asked me to stand up. I did as she said. But I was terrified to find that Mei’s crotch region was at my eye level now and her belt was way above my head!

 

I gulped hard when I looked down, finding that Mei’s knees were now at my waist level. My eyes followed up her stocking-covered legs to where her stocking ended, actually at my eye level. I felt myself redden as I found myself could look directly up her skirt at her red panties. The lower edge of Mei’s skirt was at my forehead level so Mei’s miniskirt could not be any obstacle to my view. I stepped back a bit as I continued to look up, her midriff, then to the bottom side of her boobs, which completely blocked Mei’s face from me. I felt so small but I became turned on instantly, forming a tent in the shorts.

 

“Mr. Smith, you are so short!” Mei giggled as she looked down at me from far above. I was really dwarfed by Mei, who was less than half my age. Mei squatted down and patted my head like a child. If Mei decided to do something to me, I was afraid that I really could not resist her. Fortunately, I was saved by the bell ringing sound of the washing machine, indicating that the washing process was finished. Mei then took out my clothes and dried them with hair dryer. After putting my clothes back on, I decided to return home instantly. I declined Mei’s suggestion of sending me home, I was quite intimidated by Mei’s height and it was quite impossible for me to stop her from doing anything. As a result, I just called a taxi to send me home.

Day 18 - 4'0" by Oecfung

My size seemed to be stable again until one morning came, Chloe woke me up with her hot breath when she whispered gently into my ear, “Good morning, honey.”

 

I opened my eyes to see that she was lying beside me. “Don’t panic honey but you shrunk again.” Chloe’s words really struck me.

 

“I did?” I became awake and tried to assess the situation. Chloe did look bigger than yesterday but I was unable to tell how much.

 

“Yes you did, I woke up and pulled the covers back and just watched you getting smaller and smaller next to my legs. The process was fantastic.” Chloe exclaimed. Although we were just lying on the bed, I could tell Chloe’s body looked so massive next to mine. Chloe then got up and stood beside the bed, “Dare to stand up, little man?”

 

I shifted myself and I could see my feet dangling well a half foot off the ground when I sat at the edge of bed. When I hopped off the bed, I was terrified to find that I was facing at Chloe’s rib region and Chloe’s chest was now as tall as me! My once fit shorts were now baggy and struggled to stay on me. I craned my neck to look up to meet Chloe’s face, I could not believe my once petite wife now looked like a 8’6 giantess to me!

 

A moment later, we were again at the downstairs measurement chart and Chloe helped to mark my height.

 

“4 feet even.” Oh, my! I lost 5 inches overnight. Now I was even way below the average height of women. I gasped when I saw both Fion and Jessie coming downstairs. Fion smiled as seeing us before the measurement chart and she walked over to us. I was terrified to see her belly button was at my mouth level. “Wow, Dad you shrank again. I’m afraid even Jessie is taller than you now.” Fion giggled as she pulled Jessie to stand before me. Although my 3’9 petite daughter was not as tall as me yet, the top of her head came up to my eye level already!

 

Before they left for school, Fion bent way down to plant a kiss on my forehead and Jessie gave me a tight hug. The feeling was quite odd as seeing my 7-year-old daughter could match my height like a 6’0 model.

 

Despite my current size, I still wanted to go to work. Chloe was against the idea. She thought that it would be dangerous for me going out at this size and actually our savings could at least support our life for several years. After our hot argument, Chloe finally agreed to let me to go to work but I had to stop working if I shrank any more.

 

“But I think we should better fix your clothes’ problem before you go working . Come with me upstairs.' It wasn't a suggestion or request. It was actually a direction. I had never heard Chloe talking like this before. Part of me wanted to say 'Whoa! Who do you think you're talking to?' But the remaining was intimidation as I realized how large Chloe’s body was now, and I could tell Chloe was much stronger than me now.

.

'Go in the bedroom. I'll be there in a minute' Again, I did as directed, without saying a word. As I sat on the bed, my feet were now dangling where they once reached the floor. Soon Chloe returned with a big black garbage bag full of clothes. She spilled the clothes onto the bed, mostly were jeans, t shirts and socks.

 

' Start trying these on. Most of it should fit.'

 

'Where'd you get this stuff?'I asked, I had no idea why we still had some small clothes.

 

'Don't worry where I got it, I think you’d better still wear your baggy shorts now, I’ll pick you up some tomorrow, Let’s try these on first.' Chloe said as handing me a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I put them on and they looked fit on my body. After that, I tried on several sets of T-shirts and jeans. Chloe helped to gather the clothes that fit and put them in my drawer, while the unfit clothes went back into the bag. Then Chloe gave me a pair of Nike sneakers that looked brand new, but upon closer inspection I could tell they had been slightly worn. I put them on over some white crew socks from the bag and they fit just right.

 

I felt much better as my clothing problem was solved. Then Chloe again drove me to the company. When I went into the lift, I was terrified to find that I was not tall enough to reach the “12” button. I had to ask a young girl nearby to reach for me. She looked at me with a strange expression on her face at first. My beard had been shaved at the photo-taking last time, it was strange that my beard did not sprout yet since then. With the set of T-shirt and jean on my body, I could easily pass for a teen boy. The young girl should wonder why there was a teen boy in a office building, but she still pressed the “12” for me.

 

When I entered the office, Mei was already here again. I could see Mei had a big grin on her face as she saw me struggling to push the front door. I really hoped that Mei was not aware of my shrinking but I knew it was impossible. When I walked along the corridor, Mei beckoned me over with her finger. I really had no choice but to follow Mei’s order to stand before her.  But I could just stare down at the floor in shame, unable to meet Mei’s face. Mei put a finger under my chin and gently forced my head up. My gaze traveled from her flats, up along her stocking-covered legs, travelling past her mini-skirt and to her white blouse, and then to her face. Mei was now looking way down at me with a condescending smirk. Even sitting, Mei still towers over me, and I was just as tall as her chin..

 

“It seems our Mr. Smith shrank again. So how much did you shrink this time?” Mei’s words really made me unpleasant and I decided not to answer her. “Hmm…Let me guess, I think you should be 3 feet something now..?”

 

“I’m actually 4 feet now.” Mei really knew the way to make me talk.

 

“You know, I am 7 feet 4 inches, 88 inches in total. And Mr. Smith you are 4 feet even, 48 inches in total. If I was wearing a pair of 8-inch heels, you would look even smaller. And I would be twice your height precisely.”

 

I could just nod speechlessly.

 

“Would you let me see if that’s true?” Mei asked. I didn’t know what to say to this. Part of me didn’t want to be seen as even smaller. But part of me actually looked forward to the sight. Mei took my speechless as the yes and she took out a pair of 8-inch heels from the cupboard nearby. Mei removed her feet from the flats and slipped into the heels, adding eight inches to her already imposing figure. Then Mei began getting up from the chair. She kept powerful eye contact with me as she did so, forcing me to look up as her head rose up. She just kept getting taller as her long smooth legs straightened. I could see myself keep being outgrew by her breasts, waist, and even her hips. By the time she stood all the way up, I was looking at Mei’s mid-thigh. Similar to the last time she wore 10-inch heels, but this time she was even taller.  The edge of Mei’s miniskirt was as tall as the top of my head and her knees almost came up to the bottom of my chest!

 

“Let’s go someplace more private.” Mei smiled as she grabbed my hand, leading me into my room. Then she locked the door behind and lowered the curtain. When I looked up, I could only see the bottom of her chest and her face was nowhere to see. Then Mei looked far down at me giggling, “Mr. Smith, you were even smaller than the last time we compared.”

 

Mei then led me to stand before the mirror. The sight was mortifying, I looked like a little child standing beside his mother as I stared up at the enormous, beautiful, young giantess standing beside me, towering over my small body. I looked at the reflection in mirror and I knew even one of her legs was considerably bigger than I was. I was afraid that the weight of her leg is already heavier than my whole body.

 

“It’s alright, Mr. Smith. It’s just you and me here. I know you really need a hug now. And no one will know.” Mei’s words began shaking my faithfulness to Chloe. But I succumbed to her temptations when her huge hand grasped the back of my head and pressed my head to herself, squeezing my face against her thigh. I threw my arms around her tremendous thigh and nuzzled against her leg as I hugged and squirmed, wriggling my body against a leg as tall as I was, while I nuzzled and hugged a thigh a lot bigger around than I was. I had

barely been able to reach all the way around that tremendous thigh, I could, but it was a full reach for me.

 

I was in ecstasy as I rubbed my face against the soft, warm, massive flesh of her enormous thigh. Rolling my face to her leg, I kissed the soft warm flesh again and again as I rubbed against Mei and hugged her gigantic leg. Mei reached down and her fingers covered my head as she started ruffling my hair and petting me. Mei giggled as she saw me from up there, “Mr. Smith, I wanted to say that you looked like a five years old child from here but now I will say you look more like a little dog humping against his master's leg as she petted his head. Can you imagine this?”

 

Mei’s words were so humiliating, but I was so intoxicated by her flesh and aroma that I could not stop my actions. Finally I let my hands to release Mei’s leg as I stepped back and looked up at the young giantess. My face blushed with embarrassment. Mei looked far down at me with a smirk. Before I could react, Mei pulled me closer to her, then lifted her miniskirt a little and then covered me within it. I was now staring into the cream coloured flowery swirls of the lace and through the holes there was her womanhood. My hands couldn’t help pulling down her panties, revealing the neatly trimmed V of pubic hair below and the moist hungry lips to her pleasure centre.

 

 “Reach up and kiss my pussy, little man!” Mei looked into the mirror and said.

 

I looked up and my tongue could only reach the goal even on my tiptoes, she was too tall for me to be effective. “Err…Mei.” I just hoped Mei knew my current situation.

 

“Yes? Mr Smith let’s begin your job.” Mei smiled with amusement as she could see everything happened down there clearly through the mirror.

 

I knew what Mei thought and I could only follow her intention, “Err…Mei you are too tall for me, I can’t reach…”

 

Mei laughed at my plight looking at my struggling attempts, trying to reach my hands up to the tops of her hips to steady myself on my toes. Mei spread her legs to lower her pussy until my face was buried in her pussy. Her pussy felt huge and even to my face as it stretched from my chin to my nose! She settled her pussy on top of me trying to draw my tongue in deeper and deeper.

 

Those tall thighs that surrounded my head began to tremble as she reached climax. I stood back and watched her pussy elevating higher than me with her legs straightening up. Mei looked far down at me and said breathlessly, “You are really an incredible little man! I think it’s time for me to return the favor.”

 

Before I could response, Mei grasped me around the waist with both hands and lifted me up to her face level. Her thumbs touched at my belly and her fingers overlapped behind my back. I was a bit scared to see how far the ground was below my feet, and I could only held onto Mei’s thumbs with both hands. Mei giggled as she leaned forward kissing me. Her big lips totally engulfed mine. Mei’s huge tongue nearly filled all of my mouth, I tried to resist with my tongue, but was only able to massage Mei’s tongue instead of pushing her tongue back.

 

Mei then put me on the top of the 6-feet tall cupboard. With me sitting on the top of the cupboard, I was as tall as the 8-feet tall Mei. I was horrified to see that the top of her head was just few inches from the ceiling! Mei then pulled my jeans along with my shorts to my ankle level, revealing my stiff rod pointing up at her.

 

“It’s so cute.” Mei teased and took my rod in between her big lips. I could now feel the back of her throat as those lips reached towards the base of my rod to take me all. It was then that I felt the wonderful sensation of the lips reaching their goal as they made contact with the base of my every inch and settled against my balls below! Her mouth consumed all of me in its hot wet embrace. The feeling was so fantastic! I held onto her hair with my fingers gripping it through my climax as Mei milked me for every spare drop and kept me there in her mouth until I was flaccid.

 

Mei let out a smirk as she swallowed my content. She then again picked me up from the cupboard, and I totally went limp in her hands. Mei giggled as she put me back on the chair and left my room. It almost took me the whole day to recover and Ginny also wondered why I stayed in my room for a long period.

 

Again, Chloe came to pick me up when I got off work. When we returned home, Fion just walked by, saying hello and went upstairs, but stopped and turned back to me with a quizzical look on her face. “Dad..?” She walked over to me, looming more than a foot and a half above me. “Is that my shirt from my childhood?” A second later she took my arm and turned me to look at the label on the back of the jeans. 'And are those my old jeans?'

 

“Don’t be sil…”I didn't finish the word as I saw Chloe standing beside us with a sad look on her face. I looked up at Mary in bewilderment. 'They….they're not, are they?'

 

Chloe didn't say a word, she just nodded yes. Upon seeing this, Fion let out a laugh before turning back to me, looking down at me again. 'Dad, you look so cute in them.' She left these words before going upstairs. I felt so humiliated and I could say nothing. Chloe wrapped her arm around me, pulling me to her body and stroking my hair as I buried my face in her waist region. But I soon comforted myself that even if I was not wearing Fion’s old clothes, I still had to buy the child clothes, so the difference really was not that big.

Day 19~20 - 4'0" by Oecfung

When Chloe and I returned to our room after the dinner, Chloe wrapped her arms around me, turning me around and pulling me to her body. My face buried in her waist. “Honey, are you alright?” Chloe looked down at me concernedly, worried how I felt after hearing Fion’s words. I stepped back a bit, craned my neck to show my smiling face to her, “It might be a bit hurt at first. But to be honest, I think it is quite interesting to be able to wear my daughter’s old clothes, though it is a bit embarrassing.”

 

“I’m glad you don’t have any hard feelings, and it seems our little man is not afraid of the shrinking anymore.” Chloe smiled as she leaned down, giving me a tight hug. To my surprise, Chloe lifted me up and tossed me on the bed! Chloe was so strong compared to me now. Chloe then jumped on the bed to join me. Wasting no time, both of us stripped naked. Due to our size difference, Chloe decided to allow me on top. I crawled between her legs, my hands caressed and fondled her thighs, so powerful and firm. Chloe then spread her legs apart, allowing me to kneel between them and offer my rod to her pussy. I couldn’t help noticing how larger her pussy appeared to me.

 

I climbed up Chloe’s body and slid my erection inside her, my rod pushed easily into her, her pussy swallowed my whole rod effortlessly. The feeling was fantastic as feeling her pussy lips kissed up against my balls and wanted to suck them to join the rest of me.

 

“That’s it, honey , go deeper.” Chloe exclaimed in excitement.

 

I bucked into her flesh as deep as my rod could travel but felt no tight connection between us, her pussy was so enormous. To make every inch of my rod useful, Chloe grabbed my ass with her hands, pulling me deeper into her, I was pulled so close that I could feel part of my balls were also swallowed inside her. We fucked with total abandon, moaning and crying out in ecstasy until we came together. I relaxed on top of Chloe with my head nestled on her pillow breasts while she gently stroked my head. “It seems our size difference doesn’t matter much.” Chloe smiled as looking down at me. We both fall asleep quickly.

 

When I woke up in the morning, Chloe was still sleeping. I was a bit bored until I decided to look through Chloe’s clothes for comparison.  I walked over to Chloe’s wardrobe and opened it, it was full of her large clothes. I was so short that I could not reach the top of the hanger, I could just grab a blouse, shaking it free from the hanger. The blouse seemed really large in my hands but I still tried to put it on. The short sleeves of the blouse reached past my elbow and the bottom of blouse was at my knee level! I looked in the mirror and the sight was ridiculous. It really liked a boy trying to put his mother’s blouse on.

 

I then found some Chloe’s shoes at the base of the wardrobe. I grabbed one of Chloe’s thigh boot and stood it on the floor. I could see it reaching up close to my waist level. It was obvious that I could not even walk with it as it was higher than my legs were long. Then I tried to take out a pair of Chloe’s 3-inch court shoes. I looked inside the shoes and read the label “Ladies Size 4.5”, Chloe got little feet but now her shoes looked so large to me. I stepped into the base of the shoes. I tried to shift my heels back up to stand in my wife’s shoes.  I felt pretty tall in them instantly as the shoes looked more than 3-inch in my perspective. It was odd to see my ankles didn’t break the top of the shoes, but it was more ridiculous to see my toes were lost somewhere midway in the length without a hope of reaching the end and nowhere near to touching the sides.

 

Finally I thought it was enough, and I didn’t want to be discovered like this. I put back blouse and shoes inside the wardrobe before I went downstairs. When I came downstairs, I was not sure if it was because I just compared my feet with Chloe’s shoes, my eyes just locked on the shoes lined up at the entrance. I walked over and I noticed Fion’s sneakers. I couldn’t believe how large Fion’s sneakers compared to my feet, Fion’s feet should be even several size larger than Chloe! Out of curiosity, I tried to slip my feet in the sneakers, and it was obvious that Fion’s feet were at least several size larger than mine and there were many spaces around my feet. It was quite impossible for me to wear that to walk. Then I heard some giggles behind me. When I turned around, I was terrified to see Fion was just standing there.

 

“Hmm….Dad, I think we could only share the same shoe size if you grow some more.” Fion teased as she approached me. “By the way, I never know the shoes are that attractive to you, Dad.” Fion bent way down so that our faces were at the same level.

 

“Err…I just want to check it out.” My face went beet red as I felt so embarrassed.

 

“It’s okay…Dad, I would keep it as our secret but in turn, you will have to play some games with me, Dad.” Fion giggled as she returned to her full height and left me behind at the entrance, without telling me that what the games actually were.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5119