New Experiences by Yuss
Summary:

A number of people grow tall. Some moderately tall. Some really tall. And some really, really tall.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10707 Read: 36160 Published: June 13 2015 Updated: June 29 2015
Story Notes:

Since I felt the multiple sizes genre wasn't used as much as it could on this site, I decided to write the story I wanted to see, taking it to the max. This is a porn story where I try to lay down all the stuff I like about giantess stories, and ignore all the stuff I dislike. It's mostly female stuff, but I can't promise not putting any giant males later on the story.

1. The Change by Yuss

2. Having more fun by Yuss

3. Growing by Yuss

The Change by Yuss
Author's Notes:

First chapter of a story. Cool shit. Enjoy.

It had happened only two hours ago, though it already seemed like two years. 

She was substantially larger than a house, her own reaching barely above her knees. Most street lights now reached about her belly, and to top it off her neighborhood still used wires, which had made it pretty hard for her to move around. It had been a shitty experience overall.

Still, she wouldn't say she was big. In fact, with what had happened, she would say she was still pretty small. Of course, that hadn't stopped most of her neighborhood from considering her a terror, and the threats hadn't ceased until she isolated herself on a small forest near her house. Right now she was sitting on a small clear accompanied by her boyfriend. Seeing trees that would overwhelm a normal person only make it up her chest made her feel pretty powerful.

"It's great that you could finally visit me. I was getting bored."

"You think it's gonna stop?" the little guy sitting on her lap asked. 

"I don't know, Jon, I don't want to think about that." She was focusing on feeling the breeze past her hair. Being naked wasn't so bad at her height. For the first time she was starting to get accustomed to the situation.

She was actually very pretty, with long blonde hair brushing past her shoulders. To the little guy, it left a big impression. 

"I mean, it is fucked up, you know? The world has never seen anything like this before" He sounded worried "what will happen with the people? How will everyone live a month from now? A year? A decade?" 

She looked at him annoyed. She grabbed him with both her hands. He still wasn't as small as one of her hands, but she could lift him easily.

"Shut up."

It was amazing to her. His weight was pretty noticeable, but still she could manage to hold him without as much as a sign of weakness. 

"You think we could go to the city?"

"they'll kill you!"

"I think they have bigger problems in the city."

Placing the little guy on her left shoulder, she stood up. She could feel her boyfriend grabbing her blonde hair and pulling softly. She walked into the forest. Most trees barely made it to her hips now. She was seeing the world from an amazing new perspective. Far beyond, she could see the city. It's tall buildings were still immensely impressive to her, thought there was no way she could fit inside one now. To her right, she saw her neighborhood, with the neatly ordered orange-colored houses smaller than she was. The whole thing, with its houses and streets and lights now seemed like a very detailed model she could play in. 

Susan walked through the trees and to her neighborhood. The plants scraped her belly and everything below with their tiny leaves, but for her it was only a funny feeling that had her giggling. Once, she had been immensely scared of the woods, and never ever would she think of standing naked on them, but now it was different. There were no tall tree tops darkening her path. There were no bugs to pester her, and no beasts that could harm her. These were nothing more than bushes, and yet with the perfect shapes of enormous trees. Right now she was free. She couldn't stop thinking about how powerful she was, as she felt some of those leaves scraping her pussy. Her feet didn't even feet right between the great plants. She wouldn't have admitted it, but it was extremely arousing to feel this way. She couldn't help herself now. She grabbed a huge trunk between her thumb and index and presented it to her boyfriend.

"Look what I can do!" She said amusedly. 

Her boyfriend held tighter to her hair. The enormous trunk was enough to make him fall. 

"That's... That's impressive." He said, getting closer to her neck. 

When she finally reached the neighborhood, there didn't seem to be anyone around. She jumped above a house and landed on the street effortlessly, destroying a street light in the process. She checked to see if anyone had seen her. 

"The cars are still here." She said, looking at the row of parked vehicles by the sideway. 
She knelt down, grabbing one to feel it. It was bigger than her hand, and somewhat heavy, but nothing she couldn't handle. "Another boring car for a boring neighborhood" she thought. She flipped it over to see the part below. Everything was still there, perfectly detailed like it always had been. She touched it softly, trying to memorize the details of the tiny car. She touched the top of the street light by her belly. It was an amazing feeling. She wanted to feel everything at this size.

She knelt down to place the car down, and saw an older woman staring angrily at her. 
"Hey, I'm just passing through" she said, ignoring the judging woman. 

She walked through the street, feeling both the pavement and the sidewalk. She touched the roofs of houses, feeling the tiles, the antennas and anything else above them. It was an addictive feeling. To think that actual people lived there, that she did once, and now she would completely demolish it if she tried to fit in. 

Having reached the main road to the city, she saw the large traffic congestion with all the cars stuck. It was still quite a walk to the main city. She walked above them without any shame at all. Some of the drivers and pedestrians lifted their heads, looking at her with a dumbstruck look on their faces. 

"Hello tiny people." She waved with a smile. The small guy on her shoulder waved too. 
"What do you think is going on?" She asked him. 

"Must be more of you."

Amanda was standing near a couple of buildings arguing with a police officer. She seemed to be having a lot of fun, but the officer looked like he was having a lot less than that. He was obviously trying to sound serious and tough against the situation, but his voice had the occasional cracks and doubt. It was more humiliating to him than anything. 

"Come on officer. Here are my hands. Handcuff me, please." She said, showing him the giant hands, taller than a monster truck.

"Please miss. You know I can't do that." The man gulped. He realized he was alone on a wide circle. Most people had already fled from the giantess. "We need to get you out of the city." 

Another giantess, three times as big as the other one, appeared on the side of another skyscraper. She was about as big as the entire building.

"Who is bothering you, Amanda?"

"This officer wants to restrict my freedom of travel."

The bigger giantess crouched to take a good look at the man. She lifted him. He wasn't even as big as her finger. With her other hand she lifted the police car. It was barely big as the palm of her hand

"You know what happens to those who hurt my friends?" she crushed the car effortlessly. The officer was speechless. 

"I... I'm only following orders, lady"

The bigger giantess took a big laugh.

"That's right." She said. Her tone tried to be serious, but she couldn't avoid some innocent giggling. The girl below her giggled too. 

She set the officer on top of the building to her right. It was one of the tallest buildings in the city. She wasn't as tall as that particular one, but her arm reached without problem.

"Thanks, Sarah. I love you."

"I know." She said playfully. She went back to straightening her hair using one skyscraper as a mirror. To the people inside, it was quite a sight. For some it was the enormous boobs that jiggled back and forth. For others, it was her beautiful face, and for the lower ones. It was her huge pussy,  motioning back and forth with her hips as she worked on her hands. Even if the people weren’t in the exact spot for these sights, they just had to open a window and look up or down, and the details of an enormous female body would be presented to them. 

Even though she couldn’t see them, she didn't mind. She enjoyed the attention anyway. 

"look who's come to see us!" The smaller giantess exclaimed "Hey Susan! We had been waiting for you."

"Wow, those are huge." Jon said in awe. "How tall do you think they are?" 

Susan stared at the giantesses for some time, with a playful smile showing in her cute lips. Her friend was more than five times as tall as she was. She felt extreme jealousy, but it made her happy seeing her like that. 

"I heard that building is forty stories tall, so I guess about a hundred and fifty feet." she only reached below her knees. "and this one must be like three times her size. Four hundred and fifty, I believe. Give or take."

The bigger giantess looked back. She crouched again to examine the small girl. "Wow, you're so cute." She went back to the Amanda "Who is she? Can we keep her?" 

"Haha, certainly. Her name is Amanda. She was my friend in college and it looks like she's grown too." she crouched too, and used her hand to measure her. "But not nearly as much as us."

Susan brushed the giant hand away. 

"Hey! I'm still pretty big too, you know?" 

With that, Susan placed her feet on top of a car. Her feet was still not as big as the car, but she pressed and was happy to realize that she could still destroy it.

"Besides, you're not the one to brag about being big."

With that, the three giantesses felt the ground shook.

"What the hell?! Is there a bigger one?!" Jon shouted. He craned his neck and almost screamed. The giantesses followed. 

"Wow." Sarah managed to say. 

The face they saw staring at them was so enormous that it was creating an eclipse on the entire city. Her eyes must have been larger than a city block. Her fire red hair seemed really thick to them, but it was difficult to measure in her proportion. The girl was tall. Really tall. Taller than they thought was possible, even in the situation. Still, she was fully clothed. They could see that she was wearing a pink shirt and cowgirl shorts. A tiny girl was sitting on her shoulder. Tiny was a relative term for her. Susan calculated she must have been four times taller than the tallest girl in the city. 
People started to get out of the buildings, as if the other giantesses weren't a threat anymore. Soon, the street was filled people with their necks lifted towards the sky. Everyone looked horrified. 

"Wow." Sarah muttered again. 

"This is amazing." the tallest girl they had ever seen said. 

"Who are you?"

She stared at them, with a puzzled look on her face. 

"I said who are you!" Sarah screamed. 

"Oh, I heard you the first time. Excuse me. My name is Lisa."

"Get me down." The girl on her shoulder said. 

"Excuse me, city. I'm gonna sit for a second." Lisa said. 

She made an enormous racket putting her hand behind her back. They swore she destroyed an entire mountain on the process. Once she was seated, they could see the enormous wall of skin that were her legs taller than the buildings on both sides of the city.

She placed her hands on her mouth and seemed startled.

"Oh, jeez, sorry guys. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. You couldn't avoid it." the girl on her shoulder said. "Just put me down."

With that, Sarah reached to her shoulder and placed her friend on her hand. Then, with a careful motion, she put her on the tiny city between her legs. The tallest buildings barely passed her knees.

"Wow, this is awesome" The girl on the city said, placing her hand on a skyscraper, feeling it. There was a good number of people standing on it, and their view was darkened by the giant hand, bigger than the roof of the building. "She really doesn't know how to have fun." The smaller girl said. "My name is Jennifer." She placed her hand in front of Sarah, the tallest of the girls. It was bigger than her head.

"Why is she still wearing clothes?" Jon asked to his girlfriend. 

"Oh. I told you. She doesn't know how to have fun." Jennifer answered, much to his surprise. 

"You can hear me?"

"Of course I can hear you. Everybody can. don't be a retard."

"You told me you lost your clothes!" Jon screamed at Susan. 

"Yes. I lost them. That doesn't mean I didn't grow with them."

"Lisa take off your clothes!"

"Yeah, do it!" The other giantesses followed. 

"I don't know, girls."

"Come on. Don't be a chicken!" Jennifer screamed. 

Lisa laughed below her teeth. It was amazing to think that those teeth could destroy a skyscraper with ease. Jerking her head back which such simplicity, made her seem really pretty, but even more tall and massive. 

"Okay girls. I will. Just give me a second to prepare." The massive girl said. 
She closed her eyes and then took off her shirt above her belly. It was barely smaller than the entire city. Her tummy was enormous. Even her navel would pass as a lake, and not exactly a minor one.

"Ok here it goes."

The gigantic boobs jiggled with the motion and soon it was gone. She threw her shirt far away, far beyond any of them, except maybe Jennifer, could see. It landed near another city, crumbling some buildings but leaving it intact on the grand scale. 

"Like what you see?"

The girls screamed in excitement. She could even hear some of the people on top of the buildings encouraging her. For most normal people on the street, however, there was panic. A lot seemed to be hypnotized by the show. 

She laughed timidly while undoing her bra. She took it off to reveal her boobs, jiggling with the motion. The nipples were about a third of the height of a skyscraper. The breasts themselves were as tall as mountains. Building a village in between them probably wouldn’t have been so hard.

She set her bra on top of a mountain to her left. To the people on it, it was instantaneous darkness. Some light filtered through the cup but the tree tops blinded any bystander. They would have to walk for miles and miles to return to the light. The label was bigger than a building, and even the joint of the bra was far too tall for anyone to reach. 

Lisa then got near the city, and very carefully to not destroy any buildings, she lifted Susan off the street. Her fingers barely fit onto the streets and Susan was smaller than her fingernail. The ride was pretty wild, helding John on her hand and feeling herself being lifted with great speed. She saw the ground zooming up from her perspective. The street became thin lines, then the buildings seemed like little models, like she had once seen the houses. Finally, she was placed on Lisa's right nipple. Susan held onto the nipple, sitting on it like a horse, with her legs barely reaching the edges and looked down below. For the first time in her experience, she felt a little scared. She could see the entire city from up there and the giantesses standing on it. From her perspective she even seemed taller than them. Below that, she saw the streets full of people from all over the city. 

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall guys." Lisa said looking at her giant nipple.

"I don't doubt it for a second." Susan answered. 

"You comfy?" She asked Jon. 

"Couldn't be more." He answered. He was amazed that she could still recognize him. 
To Jon, the ride was even wilder. He had closed his eyes protected by Susan's hand. When he opened his eyes, it was like nothing he had seen before. He saw other cities beyond his own, and far, far away, he could see the ocean, with all its currents, and could even distinguish some small boats. 

On the terrain that stretched beyond the view, he saw other giantesses and giants, of all possible sizes, some seemed taller than the one whose breast he was currently in, and others so small that they were difficult to distinguish, but that he knew they were still there. Some were playing with cities. Others were just standing around and talking. This phenomenon was already changing the world as they knew it. It was amazing, he was feeling tall but at the same time impossibly small, like a microbe. 
"Place me down." He asked his girlfriend. 

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

The giant hand grabbed him and placed him on the red surface. It was porous and difficult to stand. He turned around, and he saw the body of his girlfriend looking at him. She was smiling confidently. Above her head, he could distinguish the features of the impossibly massive redhead he was currently standing on. 

"I'm gonna walk for a while." With that, he got closer to the tip of the nipple. It was some fifteen feet away He could feel himself being carefully watched by Susan. It was definitely a difficult walk. To his left, he saw the other nipple, just as perfect as this one, but seemed impossibly far away. He enjoyed standing here now, still not comprehending the idea that he was standing on a human boob. Finally, he sat down, and grabbed tightly onto the pores. This was definitely gonna be a crazy ride. 

"It's like playing with dolls." Lisa commented to no one in particular. "Alright. Let me take my shorts. Hold on, guys." With that, Lisa stood up to her full height of two miles. Susan held for dear life, as did Jon. She knelt to take off her sneakers. For everyone behind her, the giant ass was an amazing sight. She placed them neatly by the city. The laces were brushing some of the buildings, leaving some cracked walls and were too big to fit on the street. The sneakers themselves were far bigger than any mountain. 

Sarah then started kicking wildly to take her socks off. It was the first time she was having real fun and she was gonna take advantage of it. She still was being especially careful with the city, though. After some kicking around, they were gone. One landed on a lake, getting all wet. “Oh well, I didn’t want to use it anyway”. The other landed on the center of another city, covering any building that might have been dare and leaving it in darkness.

"Alright. Let me see." she slowly unbuttoned her cowgirl shorts taking them off her legs. The buttons were taller than any building. She played with her shorts for a while, and threw them as far as she could. They landed near the shore, creating enormous currents that made it to the land far beyond it was supposed to.

At this point, everyone could clearly see how wet her panties were. A drop of her cum falling on the ground left an enormous imprint the size of two city blocks together. Even in those aspects she was being careful not to get too close to the tiny city by her feet.

"Alright girl, one more." Amanda said, unsure if she was heard.

Lisa undid her panties very slowly. She had once seen a "professional" strip video and she tried her best to imitate it. Soon the smell of her pussy filled the entire city. It reached every street and every corner of the city. It was intoxicating for everyone present. Needless to say, her pussy was bigger than any skyscraper. In fact, taller than a number of skyscrapers put together, and the people directly below it were only seeing the massive canyon of a pussy coming to them as Lisa sat down. 

Now completely naked, she enjoyed the breeze on her body that passed at her height. 

"You know what we haven't tried?" she referred to Jennifer. "Here."

Lisa leaned down to grab one of the skyscrapers. It was really small to her, only somewhat smaller than her finger. For the people below it was an impossible sight. To see something that could hold thousands of people being grabbed so easily by a giant finger was both amazing and fear inducing. They looked up at the enormous index and thumb fingers ripping the building off its foundation, letting an enormous amount of dust fall onto the city. For the people inside, the windows cracked with easy as they saw the enormous wall of skin cover two of their windows and suddenly they felt themselves ascend really fast. Everyone held to whatever they could. It was a trip worse than any rollercoaster on earth. 

She examined the building closely, peering through the windows and seeing the people. Inside, they were in awe of the ten story tall pupils that stared at them. 

Then, she grabbed her friend. She was taller than the building, but she still fit in her hand. Jennifer was already accustomed to this. She pressed the two of them together. The movement trashed everything inside the skyscraper around, but it still survived. Jennifer hugged the building while laying on the palm of Lisa's hand as best as she could. She grabbed it like it was a man, albeit a very small one. Inside, the workers saw the enormous boobs pressing against the glass, threatening to break it. Other saw the enormous pussy wetting their windows, and others just saw the huge feet touching their walls. Being trashed around was unnerving, but strangely, this was being quite more arousing than they would admit.

Soon enough, the building crumpled on top of Jennifer. Those who survived were laying on her stomach. Some fell to her navel. Jennifer toyed with them for a while. Seeing the tiny people around her was an amazing experience. She felt very powerful in this position.

She grabbed one and examined him. He was smaller than her fingernail. Dressed on suit and tie, she guessed he was one of the office workers on the destroyed skyscraper.

"Hey cutie. What is your name?" Jennifer asked.

"Da... David."

"Are you scared?"

He didn't know if he was supposed to tell the truth.

"Yes. Some, lady." He gulped, hoping his tongue could now save his life. “You’re quite big, lady.” 

"Oh,  I know I'm big. But this bitch is bigger than me! Look at her!"

She was toying with David using her fingers, being careful not to hurt him much. She moved him around so he was able to look at Lisa. She was staring directly at them, with her palm in front of her eyes. amused. 

"Wow. That... That..."

"Dont worry little guy. We don't want to hurt you." Lisa said. 

Like Jon, he was absolutely in awe that she acknowledged his existence.

"That doesn't help much."

Jennifer laughed. It struck david to see how pretty she was.

"I'll protect you." She said, keeping him in her cupped hand by her chest.

This lasted for some time, until she got him near her mouth. He pushed with strength against the giant lips that blowed against his body, but it was useless.

"Calm down, boy." She said softly.

She opened her mouth to reveal the cavernous insides. The wet tongue, far bigger than he was, threatened to push him away. He let himself go and embraced the giant muscle. She put place him on top of it and he landed with a wet sound. The smell was intoxicating, but at the same time he felt turned on by his sticky bed. It was difficult to move being stuck to her salive. Suddenly he saw himself trashed around against her cheeks, against her teeth and thought the roof of her mouth. Now he was inside her cheek. Now he was hugging one of her teeth. Her canines seemed scary now, but it didn’t matter much. Now the motion was threatening to let him fall to his doom on her throat.

When she calmed down, he hugged as much as he could of the giant tongue and started humping. It was a strange experience, but he knew he was still humping a girl. An enormously tall girl. 

"What is he doing" Lisa asked the girl sitting on her palm. 

"He is humping my mouth!" Jennifer answered, momentarily not thinking about the little man in her mouth.

With that slight wording, he was again trashed around hitting the roof of her mouth. She spit him on the palm of her hand.

"I'm really sorry, David. I didn't mean too."

He seemed exhausted, covered in her saliva, gasping for air. After a while, he managed to give a thumbs up while lying on his back. 

Jennifer smiled relief. In all truth, it was easy getting attached to the small people. She wasn't evil. She just wanted to play.

"Okay people." She said standing on her knees to the remaining ones on Lisa's hand. "I'm feeling really horny right now. Who will go inside my pussy?"

Without much forethought, she grabbed a handful of them, one by one. Men and women stood on her hand, and she looked at them for a while before lowering them to her crotch, far larger than any of them. She set David down onto one of Lisa's fingers. It was as wide as a football field for him. 

With her left hand free, she grabbed some of them one by one and place them inside her. He insides were wet and slowly she felt the little people move around, some trying to escape. Others standing inside, scared. She could tell that some were taking the best they could of the experience, humping the walls of her vagina and licking her. She had to lie down on Lisa's hand and she felt the need to kick her legs to the air. This was pleasure like she had never felt. 

"Hey, don't hurt the tiny people!" Lisa said, half joking, half serious. 

"I'm sorry guys!" Jennifer screamed."You'd wish to be on my place!"

"Nah, I'm too comfortable here."

With that, Lisa stood up. One giantess on her hand and another on her nipple, a handful of little guys with them. She kneeled down to the remaining giantesses on the city. 

"Hey girls, wanna go for a walk."

"Sure thing!" Both of them screamed. Lisa picked the two of them with her free hand. 

"Hold on everyone. We're going to meet the others."

Having more fun by Yuss
Author's Notes:

This chapter got a lot more dirty and a lot more violent than the last one.  This one contains extreme size differences saved by plot and some male stuff, but nothing major. Enjoy. 

Lucy was feeling pretty lucky right now. She would have said that, of all the giants, she had been the luckier one. She was just the right size. The right size to use any building as a dildo.

This city was enormous. One of the largest in the entire country. Could she be luckier? That was unlikely. It stretched for a long way, and then hit the enormous desert, surrounded by a large wall of basically dirt. Dirt as far as the eye could see. A normal person would say "Fuck this city." She could say the same too. Literally.

Any building she wanted could be hers now. They were like dicks. They were small, medium and large. It was a dream come true. The skyscrapers by her feet were now hers, and nobody could stop her. Suddenly, it seemed so hard to choose. She was still trying to decide when she saw a man sitting on top of one of the buildings. He was undoubtedly a giant, and quite attractive, but to her it didn't matter. From her perspective everybody seemed the same. She saw his throbbing cook rise on top like some sort of antenna. "I bet those people had to touch those balls"  she though. The roof was just wide enough for the guy to sit comfortably.

"Wow, you're not very different from the others, you know?" she said while looking another way.

"That's what you'd think. To me they're all really tiny." the man replied, laughing.

"Sure, dude" She said carelessly. "Now get off so I can see if I like this building."

"It's quite a jump, don't you think? More than five hundred feet high"

He was right about the height, but he was about two thirds tall as the building. He jumped off, making a mess of the street and destroying a good number of cars. He followed her by her feet. She was moving pretty fast and he could only run so much. In height he barely made it up to her ankles.

"See anything you like?"

"Shut up, Jonathan. You're so tiny I don't even know why I'm talking to you."

"And so are you to me." a female voice said.

She looked back to look at the source of the voice. It was her friend, looking at her attentively from outside the city while lying on her stomach.

Her friend now was. How tall was she? She had no idea. Most skyscrapers must have been like tiny crumbs to her. Her face was taller than she was. Hell. She could fit in her mouth easily, and she knew herself was pretty big. Most of her body was laying on the desert, and she could see the enormous legs lifted far above. Yet, her arm reached easily to the other end of the city.

"How tall do you think I am right now, Jessica?"

"I don't know." She answered, measuring her friend with her hand. She felt the touch of the warm hand on top of her. "these buildings were around five hundred feet. I'd say about a mile."

"A mile. Enough to feel tall. And yet here you make me feel so small."

Jessica could only laugh.

"why are you even speaking to me now?" Lucy said, annoyed. "You can destroy the world if you want!"

"You unbore me." She said, closing her eyes and laughing timidly,  looking cute even as a monster larger than a city. "Besides. I don't want to destroy the world."

"Why not?"

"I think it's just... Pretty."

"Oh shut up! They don't even like you!"

"How can you know?"

"I know. I'll ask them." With that, she knelt down and grabbed a tiny guy hiding on an alley. He was smaller than her fingernail, and easy to lose, but she manage to stand up without much tragedy.

She opened her hand and saw him lying in a fetal position.

"Hey, you, what's your name!"

It took a while before the guy realized she was speaking to him.

"I... I'm Kevin. N-nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." She replied amused at the politeness. "Hey Kevin."

"y-yes?"

"What do you think of my friend up there?"

"Huh?"

"What do you think of her?"

"She's really pretty!"

He could see massive giantess  blushing.

"He says you're really pretty!"

"I know." She replied with a smile. "I can hear him."

"Would you like to see him?"

"I'm not so sure of that, Lucy." She said, her expression changing. "Even skyscrapers are hard for me to handle right now."

"Come on. You'll do just fine. I'll just put him in your fingernail." She insisted "Come on little guy, just hold on tight."

Kevin was hypnotized by the giant girl looking at him and the smaller giant girl. Suddenly, a giant finger reached them, the fingernail itself taller than any building around, and thicker than a two story house. It was upside down so he could be placed onto the giant fingernail.

"Okay girl. Here we go." Lucy stood on the tip of her feet and set the little guy on the edge of the massive fingernail. To him, it was impossibly large. The surface very rough. He could see at the end, very far away, some of the dirt that had been caught there. Above that, the skin of the enormous finger raised farther than anything he could imagine, curving at the top. Any little movement was like a tremor to him. The fingernail was so large there was no way he could fall, but there was also no way he could get out either.

Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted. He sat down for the ride. Soon, he was being moved away from the city, higher than he could handle, until he saw the shapes of her face. An impossibly large face. First, he saw the enormous lips, wet enough that he could see drops where one could lose houses in, then her nose, with nostrils capable of sucking entire buildings, hairs thicker than towers, and finally the hypnotizing giant eye, massively large, probably around the size of a little town. The eyelashes themselves thick enough to stand on them, and the enormous pupil so large that he could get lost if he walked over it.

Kevin stood up and waved from inside the fingernail.

"Can you see him?" Lucy asked, breaking her concentration.

"Of course I can. It is hard, though. I can't believe people are so small to me now."

"this is a little guy. From the inside of my fingernail." She thought out loud, excited about the whole situation.

"Yes I am." He said. "How can you hear me? I'm so small, like an insect. Smaller than that, I'd say."

"I don't know. I just can. I can connect to anyone if I just focus on it. Ever since the transformation. That's it."

"I'll accept that." He said with a smile. Kevin sat down onto the white surface. He was starting to feel comfortable, even though his life was now in the hands of this giant girl, literally. "How are you feeling now?"

"Oh, quite great. It's been an experience." from any other perspective, she would have seemed crazy speaking to her upturned finger, but now she just felt a funny feeling.

"Aren't you scared."

"Of course not." She replied. With that, his view moved around. He fell to the ground from the extreme force and until the movement stopped. She sat down, looking at the desert. That little movement was all it took to be very far from the city. "I'm seeing the world from a completely new perspective. This is crazy, but I love it. I hope it never stops."

"Blegh." Lucy said. "Nauseating. I hope she knows we can all hear her."

Lucy, meanwhile, kept looking around until she found the perfect one.

"Oh. Shiny."

She was looking at a modern six hundred feet tall skyscraper. To her, it was about seven inches long. It wasn't very pointy, as other were, but not too square either, and it actually looked somewhat like a cock. This time she had struck gold.

She knelt down at the construction and effortlessly uprooted it like a bad weed. It was an amazing sight for all the people below. She examined it for a while, peering through the windows and touching all its parts. She could see the tiny people pushing against the windows and screaming before getting to business.

"I hope you're all ready 'cause this is the trip of your lives." She exclaimed at the tiny building.

Slowly, she moved it to her femme and proceeded to insert it slowly. "There it is." She thought, she started panting. Her grip on the building was getting stronger. The people on the top floors saw their windows darkened by the giant muscle. Cracking all the windows, but not actually breaking them. She started jerking it faster inside her. More and more violently. Inside, everything was jumping up and down violently. People grabbed onto anything they could. The first waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Fucking a skyscraper was better than she had imagined.

She decided she needed to sit down. Her giant ass came violently onto the street, destroying quite a big part of the city. An enormous dust cloud came from where she sat. The skyscraper was already wet in her grip. The drops of cum falling down were enough to flood the entire street. The pressure within her pussy was getting stronger, and the building was starting to break inside her. The top floors were already flooded by her cum. This was the point of no return. Screaming, kicking, the experience was intense.

"I need some more." she said.

She uprooted one of the skyscrapers to her right, not even minding the shape, and let it join the other inside her. It didn't fit as well, but it was still pleasurable.

Her screams got harder and she came. The pressure of her muscles cracked the walls of both skyscrapers, filling their floors and soon the sticky white substance was flooding the street. Cars, people and smaller constructions were being flushed away, others helplessly stuck in her juices.

Some people had survived the giantess pleasure, but those within her pussy were still stuck inside. She felt them there, kicking and screaming. Every second it was another rush of pleasure passing through her body.

"Oh my god. This is amazing." She was gasping for air now. To think that she was one of them just some time ago, and now she was a goddess. Nothing could compare.

"How are you guys?" She screamed to her friend.

The sixteen mile girl turned back looking down at her friend on the small city and smiled. 'She's so tall' Lucy thought. 'she could pleasure herself with an entire city if she wanted.'

"We're great! How are you?"

"Better than ever." Lucy answered. She let herself fall on the street, her head taking two entire city blocks.

She noticed the little-giant guy standing by her forehead. An idea lighted on her mind.

"Hey, you still up for something?" She asked him.

"Of course." He answered. "Anything."

"Get ready. You're going in now."

Lucy repositioned her body around the city in front of the small man. The little buildings fell down like grass as she moved. She couldn't help it, and she was feeling horny. What could she do about it? She grabbed the small guy with one of her hands and positioned him between her legs. She saw he was now very aroused. 'This guy's cock is larger than a truck, but my pussy is larger than him' She thought. It was a strange thing to imagine, and she wasn't accustomed to it yet.

"Come on Jonathan. Join the others."

Jonathan slowly walked closer to the enormous pussy inviting him. This part of the city was in chaos now. The pavement was completely cracked, entire city blocks destroyed. Countless car alarms shouting around him. He saw a number of little people running away from the giantess. He leaned down to grab a tiny girl by his feet. He held her between his thumb and forefinger.

"I'm gonna need you now. Hold on."

He lowered her to his cook, placing her near the tip. It was wider than her, and she just extended her arms as best as she could. It was the best feeling ever, having someone hugging his cook with such strength and yet such fragility. Lucy watched the entire ordeal between her legs with amusement.

"Alright girl. Get ready!" He shouted to up the sky.

As he got closer, he noticed the sticky substance he was standing on. Those were her juices, and instead of disgust, he felt very aroused by the thought. The giant hand came over to help open the entrance for him. The smell overcame him and made him go crazy. Her soft fingers held her labia, as he touched the enormous vagina for the first time. He noticed it was wet and soft. First, he introduced half his body, being particularly cautious with his actions. Soon his entire body was inside her.

Her cavernous insides were in darkness. He was guiding himself by touching the irregularities in her skin. The first thing he noticed was the people by his feet moving around, poor souls who never got blessed with the growth. He could feel then as he walked. They were desperately trying to find the exit.

"Alright girl. Let's do this." With that, Jonathan licked the soft walls of her vagina on a long stride. Lucy couldn't help herself but scream and kick. The tremor he felt was a confirmation. He kept licking, harder and faster. Inside her, it was like a series of powerful earthquakes. He saw himself even more aroused by the situation now. He grabbed his cock and started jerking off with the girl still riding it. He felt her small shape trying to hold on. Without noticing, he was humping and licking the walls of the giant pussy. The more he kept at it, the wilder the movements inside, and the wilder the movements inside, the more and more e juices were flowing out of the walls.

Lucy was growing crazy with lust. She couldn't stand it anymore. She grabbed another building and quickly inserted it inside herself. Jonathan saw the roof of the building come in and then felt himself being pushed with mighty strength against the cavernous insides. The building was getting out, then back in, faster than he could handle. He tried to stand up but it was useless. He lied on the soft floor and kept locking, humping faster and faster.

He came inside her as hard as he could, and then she came too. The pressure inside her was too great, and he was thrown out of the right apace. His world moved around and soon he felt himself lying on the wet pavement. He opened his eyes and saw the blue sky above him.

"That was amazing!" He screamed. On his hand he still held the tiny girl from before. "Wasn't it?" He asked her. The girl nodded in shock. "Damn right." He said before letting his head fall down again.

Lucy was looking at him from high above, still sitting in the middle city.

"Indeed." She said.

Meanwhile, Jessica was still talking with the small guy.

"You wanna know how I feel? I'll show you how I feel." She said. She stood up. For Kevin, it was still an impossible force to handle. When it stopped, David looked down the edge of the fingernail. Her feet were taking a huge portion of the desert. At that height, the world had become almost like a map, something he wasn't meant to see.

"I feel like on a plane." He commented to her.

"Better than a plane." She answered, not even looking at him anymore. "And I'm pretty sure I'm not even the tallest one."

Kevin saw the giant body he was now in. Far below he saw her stomach. Her bellybutton was so huge an entire expedition would be needed to travel it. He saw the enormous tits hanging down, with nipples that could contain entire neighborhoods. This girl was a goddess. A true goddess. And yet, she still seemed really friendly to bugs like him.

With five steps she was already out of the desert. Her feet now pressing against the green vegetation down on the ground.

"You wanna go to the shore?" She asked him. He looked at her.

"You think it'd be a good idea?"

"I'll try not to step on any cities." She said. "I can't promise the same for small towns." She started walking. Her feet were leaving huge imprints on the ground. The rivers she was cutting were probably flooding them to become lakes pretty soon. Even her toes would be large enough to build towns around.

"Here we are" She said. Kevin looked at the horizon. The sea still stretched far beyond his view.

"At least something in the world is still normal."

"I can never resist playing with water." Jessica crouched in front of the blue surface. Her toes where touching the water, but most of her feet were well inside the land. She placed the tip of her finger on it and moved in circles slowly. Without even noticing, she was creating enormous currents for the ships below. Her finger destroyed everything in its path, and the whirls pulled anything near it mercilessly. Her action also caused enormous waves that were flooding towns near the shore.

She placed one of her feet inside the sea. Then she placed her other one. The sea levels rose enough to reach a mountain line. The water was cold, but nothing she couldn't handle. She walked for a while until the level reached just below her knees. It didn't seem to go very deep beyond that. She walked some more until she gave up.

"Nope. Sadly, the ocean is impossible to enjoy for me now." she told the little guy. "Do you want to get wet?"

"I'd rather not." He replied, scared by the proposition.

"Oh right. I forget how tiny you are. I forget how small everyone is now." She said, sounding a little tired. "Let's just go back, shall we?"

Jessica walked back to the shore, but now far from where she got in. Her legs were very wet now, and the drops were flooding every area she walked in. She was very careful not to destroy anything of importance. Without warning, she kneeled down. Kevin was startled by the sudden movement, even though she was trying to be as gentle as possible with her actions.

"Look at this line of mountains." She exclaimed. "It's so cute I could eat it." She laughed. Kevin laughed nervously.

She didn't eat it, of course, but instead she kept walking. Every time she saw something interesting, she leaned down to observe it. Everything was like a model toy for her. She even said hi to the bystanders, who were in awe that she could recognize them.

"Yes, you, the one with the black jacket. How's the weather down there?" The old man was left agape, not knowing what to answer. To be fair, it was also weird for her to be able to interact with beings so tiny to she could step on a thousand of them and not even notice.

On his part, moving up and down was making Kevin sick. After a while they reached a city. This one was smaller than her hand, but it had a good number of skyscrapers on it. She leaned to observe it closely, much to the horror of its citizens.

"Hello tiny people." She said, not daring to touch it. She saw all the people on the street and on top of the buildings looking at her. "Please don't be afraid.", she said while ironically placing her hand on top of it, creating an eclipse for the entire city.

Suddenly, she saw something that called her attention. A couple of sneakers, far taller than any building in the city, lying neatly by its side. For her, there were some tiny sneakers. She grabbed them carefully and examined them.

"More giants." Kevin said, observing the situation as best as he could.

"Right." She said. "Let's go meet them."

Growing by Yuss
Author's Notes:

A smallish one, trying to experiment with new situations. Dirty as fuck, of course. That's it for now. Enjoy.

She had been making out with her partner, another girl named Trisha. It had been a lazy Saturday morning in which they hadn't found anything better to do than to have sex. Trisha loved Alison, and who wouldn't? The girl was immensely pretty with her brown hair and green eyes that always seemed to be calling her attention. Likewise, Alison loved Trisha. She loved the seductive way in which she spoke. She loved her sense of humor, and how she was the only person who seemed to understand her.

And right now, she loved the way she moaned. Nothing was more arousing to her than having this beautiful girl on top of her, playfully stroking her breasts and screaming out of sheer pleasure...

That's when she felt the first growth. There was no way she could have pinpointed the exact second it happened, but the feeling had been there. She felt a strange tingling run across her body, which made her hairs stand up. Then came a strange feeling of floating and an enormous amount of noise. Before she realized, she was laying on the lower floor of her large house, the walls and floor of her room completely destroyed. Her head was touching the ceiling, and her back was lying against one of the walls. The tip of her toes reached just about the farthest wall. Everything in between had been trashed around, if not completely destroyed by her soft body. It had been a luck that she lived in such an enormous house to contain the now giantess.

"What the hell...?" She heard below.

Alison directed her view to her belly and saw her girlfriend trying to stand on her stomach. One of her feet was on Alison's bellybutton and the other was touching her abdomen. She noticed that, tiny as Trisha's feet were, they tickled funny against her skin.

"Here, let me help you" She said to the tiny girl. Alison placed her finger behind her and pushed on her butt. The girl stood up and tried to walk a step, only to fall clumsily against the giant girl. Alison giggled softly with the movement and again helped her girlfriend stand up with her finger. Ashamed, Trisha grabbed her finger as if it was a large trunk until she was comfortable on the new surface.

"What happened?" Trisha finally said.

"I grew." Alison replied, looking attentively at the small girl.

"Obviously." Trisha laughed. "But why?"

"I have no Idea." Said Alison, examining the disaster around her. "Look at you! You're so cute now!"

Alison placed her index finger against her partner. She was barely taller than it. To see her from a new perspective, though, was now an amazing experience. She was perfect. Her head, her arms, her legs, her boobs, her ass... It was all there, perfectly, but now a thousand times cuter.

Without second thought, Alison grabbed Trisha in her hand. It was easy for her, until the girl started complaining.

"Hey, hey, hey...! Not so fast." Trisha screamed before Alison could lift her.

"I just want to see you up close" Alison held Trisha in her closed hand, moving her close to her face. She opened her hand and saw the naked girl sitting in her hand, her legs hanging.

Trisha saw Alison examining her closely. She felt a little uncomfortable, but then reminded herself that this was her girlfriend, just bigger. It was the girl she loved, looking at her with the same seductive eyes she fell in love with. She wanted to try the impossible and leaned down to her nose. Before the giantess could react, she grabbed her nose. Alison was startled from the sudden movement, and jerked her hand away. Trisha was left hanging holding onto the enormous organ. She pushed her feet against the giant girl's lips and made an effort to rise up.

Alison quickly placed her hand below the tiny girl's feet and started pushing.

"Don't worry. I can do it." Trisha said, almost reaching her goal. "Just... Don't sneeze."

Making a final effort, the girl lifted herself up the enormous nose and sat down - now a lot more comfortable than before. She was a bit taller than the organ, but not by much. It was still a close fit.

Alison made an effort to look at the small girl in the center of her face.

"What do you suggest we do now?" The giantess asked.

"Let's continue what we started."

"You know me so well."

Placing her hand in front of her face, she let Trisha stand on the palm of her hand. Now with a lot more practice, she lowered the tiny girl down to her pussy. Trisha was as tall as her entire vagina.

"So, what should I do?" Asked the small girl on her crotch.

"I don't know. Use your imagination." Alison pushed Trisha farther to her organ. Trisha noticed the strong smell that filled her senses. She pushed her hand on her labia and opened the way to the pussy. There was no way she fit, but she still wanted to experiment. Using an arm, Trisha reached inside it, feeling the soft flesh inside her girlfriend. It was wet with anticipation, and her whole arm was starting to feel sticky with her fluids.

It was impossibly arousing.

Finally, she found it. Her clitoris was about the size of a softball, but with a more interesting texture. As soon as she touched it, her giant girlfriend let out a kick, making a hole on one of the walls. It had startled her, but her next response was to smile at the reaction.

"Okay, here we go."

Trisha started pressing on the enormous spot. A different pressure wave hit Alison with each movement, each one stronger than the other. Using her hand, Trisha played with the thing, massaging it softly and then pressing roughly. The resulting pleasure was like no other. It was like something she had never felt before. This girl was playing directly with the source of her pleasure.

Trisha felt the giant fingers come at her and push her against the wet labia. Alison was in ecstasy right now, and so was she. Around her, it was all thrashing and kicking, walls being demolished and furniture destroyed. She couldn't help herself but use her free arm to pleasure herself. Alison was using her fingers not to please herself, but to reach her girlfriend's crotch and assist in her pleasure. The tiny girl found herself sitting in a giant finger, masturbating furiously, while at the same time reaching inside a giantess pussy and pressing her G-Spot. It was impossibly surreal, and an impossibly erotic experience.

Trisha intensified her pacing, and with that, she felt her body get more and more wet with her lover's juices. Inside, the muscles of her pussy were pressing strongly against her arm. Not strong enough to cause pain, but strong enough to aid to the experience. Ultimately, she let go and pressed as hard as she could. Soon, Trisha orgasmed and just a second after, Alison reached climax with a deafening scream and enormous pressure of fluids were released from her insides. Trisha was laying on Alison's palm, panting, while she heard the loud gasps of her giant lover.

Recovering herself, Alison gazed at the destruction she had caused. Her house was completely destroyed now. Only a few walls remained supporting the roof.

"Hold on." Alison said, grabbing Trisha in her right hand.

Standing up, she pushed against the ceiling, destroying the remaining parts above her. It gave way easily. Alison stood up. Her two story house now reached about her hips.  She stared below and saw a small group of onlookers standing in front of her former residence. She realized they had all seen her having sex. "Well, it isn't like they can judge me now."

Alison took a few steps to the street, trying hard to avoid stepping on the tiny people around her. They barely reached her ankles. Trisha, meanwhile, was sitting on her hand, looking down below, her legs hanging on either side of her middle finger. Alison was busy enjoying her new freedom. She was still very horny, and couldn't help reaching her hand down there from time to time.

Her house hand been right in front of the large city she lived in. Alison strolled through a small park, observing the people at her feet. Some were already running away, but most were paralyzed, observing with their mouth open.

Soon, they found themselves in front of the skyscrapers. Alison was making a conscious effort to not step in anything, but the usual parked car tended to get in her view.

She noticed herself in front of a building.

"Damn I'm tall." she told her girlfriend.

"Yes you are."

"And horny."

Alison walked near a small building and started hugging her surface, taking as much as she could. She wasn't as wide as it, but her arms were close to reaching the end.

"Bet you all like that."

Inside the building, people saw as the giant girl pressed against their windows. Her pussy was leaving huge wet markings in their view. Higher up, the saw the giant tongue licking against the glass. On one of the sides, they noticed the tiny naked girl standing safely on the giantess hand. It was a very impressive and arousing sight.

Alison had started moaning out of sheer horniness, but something Trisha said distracted her from her business.

"Look, right!"

Alison gazed to her right side and pushed herself from the shiny surface, leaving wet markings on the places she licked and where her pussy had been. She saw an enormous rectangular object just lying on the street. It had a pink color and a shape she recognized.

It was an iPod. It was larger lying down than Alison. People had gathered on its sides to try and climb its surface. It seemed like a normal iPod. It had a pink rubber case, and a couple of giant earphones still attached to it, lying in an alley.

Alison kneeled down and pressed the home button with both her hands. The enormous screen lighted up. It was completely functional.

"Not even password protected." She said, placing her tiny girlfriend onto the screen. She was too small to make an effect, but Alison could swipe the screen using her hands.

Alison found a song she recognized and pressed play. She heard the enormous earphones blasting down the alley.

The ground started shaking, and they heard the loud footsteps approaching. It was the owner.

They saw enormous legs approaching the city. They were taller than any building. In fact, skyscrapers only seems to come to her knees. They saw the owner of those legs, an enormous shirtless girl who was very busy undoing her bra. The massive girl undid her bra and placed it on top of some buildings, obscuring that part of the city. She kneeled down to look at the massive device.

"I knew I'd forgotten something!" She said to herself.

With Alison still standing on the screen, she lifted the device. The massive earphones dangled down far below, destroying windows and walls alike. It was a terrifying sight for her. The massive girl got her close to her face. Alison sat down in front of her.

"Wow I bet you were feeling pretty tall."

"It was fun."

"My name is Beth." The enormous face said.

"I'm Alison."

"And who is your friend?"

"She... She is Trisha." Alison said, confused. "You can see her?"

"Of course I can, don't be silly."

Between giantesses, the small girl was feeling very helpless. She saw her friend sitting by her side. She was not much taller than her toes. Beyond that, she noticed the enormous fingertips rising from the sides of the device. She could get lost in this fingernails.

"H-- Hi." Trisha said, unsure that she heard her.

"Hello girl." Beth replied. "Come on. Let's meet my friends."

Beth walked outside of the city, not even looking at her feet. She was stepping through the skyscrapers as if it was nothing.

" You're so huge, how do you manage?" Alison asked.

In response, Beth leaned down and grabbed an enormous building in fist. She examined it, looking at the people being moved around. Too tiny to do anything. Too tiny to stop her. They were crowded, pressing against the windows, looking at her enormous eyes. Then, Beth got the skyscraper near the edge of the phone. The building was a little wider. For Alison it was still very impressive, seeing the great construction being moved around as if it was nothing. For Trisha, it was absolutely awe inspiring.

"It's really nothing" Beth finally said.

She leaned again and set the building between a couple of mountains. The mountains themselves reached only to Beth's belly. It remained there, lying down, undisturbed.

They travelled quite a while through a couple more cities until they reached another wall. A wall of skin. Alison paid attention and realized it was an ankle. An enormous, gigantic ankle, belonging to a massive foot, of an even taller person.

Her foot was covering an enormous area of land. She figured at least a couple of towns had to be below her.

"Psst! Down here! Veronica!" The now-smaller giantess called.

Veronica leaned down to look at them. She was enormous. Alison would have wanted to say that it was like looking at a mountain come alive, but this girl was far taller than any natural surface.

"Oh sorry. I got lost looking at the landscape. Everything is so small now, I swear I can see the islands from up here."

Beth looked at her amused.

"I found a tiny girl. Figured she could accompany to see some of the others."

"Oh sure. Come right up." Veronica told her. She put her hand down on the ground, crushing an entire mountain line in the process. Still holding the phone on her hand, she climbed the massive finger. When Veronica, they were just high enough to see the land colliding with the ocean, for miles and miles. Beth sat down on the palm of her hand.

Veronica started walking to the sea.

“Hold on.” Veronica said as they reached a city that was quite large.

The next thing they felt was a sudden movement. The enormous girl jumped from one side to the other. She fell just close to the other side, but not yet there. A couple dozen city blocks had been destroyed by her feet.

“Oops… Sorry.” She spoke to the ground far below.

Walking a little more, they reached the enormous sea. It was enormous, for sure, but now it seemed little more than a pond. Veronica stepped in, making the sea levels rise far above the land. The water only reached above her ankles.

“We figured the others were too big to stay here. Too many cities.” She spoke to the phone where the minuscule people laid, on the tiny girl’s phone, now sitting on her hand. “This one has cities too, but they’re far more sparse.”

After a while, the land started showing, on that land, they saw the most gigantic couple they could imagine. They were lying down on the land, cuddling passionately. Their immense size had to be taking numerous cities at once. Even their hair had to be large enough to leave holes on the ground. They guy was entertaining himself with a city by his eyes. The entire thing was about double as wide as the tip of his middle finger. His finger circled lazily around it, leaving an enormous imprint on the land that basically isolated the city from the rest of the country.

Around them, numerous giantess and giantesses walked around, toying with the land or simply being.

“We’re back!” Veronica got near the giant. With his face on the ground, she only reached about his lips.

“What happened?” The massive girl by his side asked.

“Beth lost her phone. We found others.” Veronica set her hand on the ground for the girl in her hand to come down.

Beth walked onto one of the cities, still with the phone in her hand. She looked down below. Most of the city was still standing, but it was in a state of chaos.

“What have you been doing?” Beth asked the enormous giant.

“Just playing with the tiny people. They’re terrified.”

“I realized that, Lucas.”

“But it’s boring” He commented. “At my size, everyone is a speck.”

Lucas lied staring at the sky. Alison observed the giant cock from her point of view. It was an enormous monolith that reached the atmosphere.

“When will the others come back?” He asked her.

“I don’t know. I hope soon.” Beth replied. “I’m eager to have fun.”

"They're so huge" Trisha whispered to Alison after a while. "This is getting ridiculous."

End Notes:

This is highly unusual, but if anyone has ideas for more situations I can write, send me a message. I'm eager to see what new things I can incorporate onto this story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5194