Jacob fantasy becomes a reality! by TheLittleJacob
Summary:

Jacob is a 24 years old student learning for his degree in History. He also has a deep fetish for giantess and writes stories on the internet.

As a first year student he has to help a couple of high school students with their history project for school. He gets a couple of twin sisters who are going to change his life forever.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6725 Read: 38619 Published: July 18 2015 Updated: July 19 2015

1. The twins by TheLittleJacob

2. The deadly ride inside the vagina! by TheLittleJacob

3. Mind games! part 1 by TheLittleJacob

4. Mind games! part 2 by TheLittleJacob

The twins by TheLittleJacob

Today the twins are going to be here and I just cant wait for it! I really didn't like the idea of helping a couple of little 18 year old kiddos with their history project but after I first met the twins I really looked forward seeing them around every day!

They are the most beautiful women I have ever seen! Its so funny because I actually am a 24 year old virgin who didn't even had a kiss with a girl! Most of the time when I sit next to them I find myself getting really hard down there with their slight little touch.

I have a very hard fetish for giantess and I write stories on the web as well which most of them are very cruel. Every night I would dream being those twins little slave! I just wish I could get my self shrunk and be in their mercy!

The twins are the same height as me 5'10, blond hair, sexy bright blue eyes, perfect tonned hourglass shape, sexy ass and a pair of big boobs which I assume are 36D at least! And they are identical twins as well.

I was sitting on my computer finishing another giantess story of mine which was actually about me and those twins and I really got hard while suddenly the door bell rang! It must be the twins but they are 15 minutes early.

I calmed my self down quickly from my horninnes so I wont be hard and went to open the door.

"Hey Melanie, Hey Ashley. Sorry for taking so long I wasn't prepared for you..."

Melanie interupted me and laid a finger on my mouth "You shouldn't be sorry Jacob we are the ones who came earlier without notifying you *giggles*"

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek for long 2 seconds following by Ashley doing the same.

I was shocked! usually they are more cold when they come in.. They even wiggled their breasts while hugging me and I could feel it clearly! I was in more shock when I saw their nipples got hard under their shirts and I snapped out of it when I started to get hard slowly..

"Go to my room and wait for me I will come with some drinks and snacks for us! Meanwhile you can go on my computer and open your project file and print it so we can continue"

"Ok we will" The girls walked away to my room and I calmed down and got out some snacks and a big bottle of Pepsi and waited for them to finish printing and come.

After 5 minutes they didn't come so I went there to check whats up.

"What taking you girls so long" The girls jumped as they were suprised to see me

"Wow you scared us Jacob! We were trying to print but it wont work" Melanie said.

I walked towards her "Here let me sit and check it" I sat on the chair and glanced at the printer and noticed it was off

"The printer is off you silly girls of course you couldn't print. Ashley would you mind powering it on?"

"Sure!" Ashley said

Meanwhile printing Melanie got behind my back and leaned down towards me and hugged me putting he face by mine

"We are lucky to have you Jacob. Who knows what would have we done without you, you are the best!" Said Melanie in a bit of a seductive voice while rubbing her hands over my chest and kissing me on the cheek.

"It finished printing lets go" Ashley said while grabbing the papers

Melanie turned my sit around and I was a bit in shock than the two girls got infront of me and grabbed my hands, one hand each and I snapped out of my shock got up and let the girls drag me back to the dinning table.

This time they sat on both my sides instead of both at one side. Things got quite hot for me while sometimes Melanie would run her hand over my legs which sent me crazy hard down there.

Ashley didn't notice of course.

At some point Ashley got up and went to use the restroom and when she gone I suddenly felt Melanie's hand over my erection. She giggled while locking eyes with me. Next thing I know her hand was unbuttoning my pants letting my erection stand up and she got off her chair, got on her knees and started giving me a blowjob.

I moaned so loud! I am lucky the restroom was far next to my room!

I was about to get to a climax and than i heard the water flush from the restroom but Melanie was still givimg me a blowjob so I climaxed and blew my load in her mouth and she got back on her sit.

I was catching my breath when suddenly Ashley sat next to me and I was in shock! I didn't button my pants back on and I have a raging boner under the table.

I quickly moved my chair deeper towards the table hiding my boner behind the table cloth which to my luck was too big for my table so it almost touched the floor all around it.

To my luck she didn't notice any of that and we continued working on their project.

After an hour we called it for the day and the girls got off their chairs and I knew I couldn't because my boner under the table which was there thanks to Melanie who kept turning me on.

"Go start the car I will be there in few minutes with our stuff" Melanie said to Ashley

"OK sis" Ashley went out to the car

"Your dick was so tasty! *giggles*" Melanie said while getting behind me and pulling my chair backwards.

"I want it inside me so bad!" She whispered in my ear

Did I mention the girls wore short skirts?

She spreaded her legs to my sides, positioned her self above my erection, locked her hands around my neck and started lowering her self down.

"D-d do dont you nee to te te take off yo you your unde de derware" I mumbled while she lowered her self and locked eyes with me.

I felt her hand grabbing my erection and positioning it when suddenly I felt my penis sliding inside her slowly.

My head snapped and I was looking at the celling with my eyes wide open as well as my mouth and the sensation of being inside her paralized me and sending my whole body shaking like an earthquake. And she didn't even thrust yet!

"I never wear underwear" She whispered in my ear while she started thrusting

After 2 seconds I blew a huge load inside her but she continued thrusting. I was letting out a huge moan and after 5 other seconds I blew another load as huge as before and moaned even louder.

She stopped thrusting and started to make out with me passionetly.

I blew another load inside her and I was suprised my erection was still going on. it should have gone far along with the first load. I moaned in her mouth while she kissed me and she started to thrust again just faster, much faster !

My head snapped again, my eyes went backwards, my hands stretched to the side as well as my legs and I shook like a person whoes heaving a seizure! after about 15 seconds I blew another load yet my largest one after 10 seconds of blowing that load inside her( yes it took 10 seconds till my load was finished!) and screaming so loud in pleasure I passed out.

After Jacob passed out Ashley went back in

"Didn't think it would be so fast *giggles*" Ashley said

"Yea I think he lost his verginity to me" Melanie said and both girls laughed.

"Now move away from him unless you want to be shrunk too sis *gigles*" Ashley pulled a shrinking ray and fired it at Jacob shrinking him to six inches tall.

"As you already had some fun it will be my turn now sis" Ashley said while taking off her clothes leaving nothing but her panties on her as well as Melanie who got completly naked due to the fact she didn't have any panties on.

Ashley walked toward the chair where little unconcious Jacob was laying down

"Where should I put you little one?" Ashley said while holding him in her hand infront of her face.

"Oh I know just a perfect place!" Ashley reached her panties with her other hand and pulled them down and than she inserted Jacob inside her pussy with only his head outside and pulled her panties back up.

"Lets go read some of those giantess stories he wrote sis" Melanie said and the girls started walking towards the room.

"Did you know he wrote a story about him being our little slave?"

"No way! I must read it! How do you even know that?" Melanie asked

"I didn't go to the restroom *gigles*"

"I gave him a blowjob under the table meanwhile *giggle*"

"You are really horny sis. He was super loud *gigles*" both girls laughed really hard while they entered Jacob's room.

"For real sis! It turned me on so much finiding he had a fetish for giantess while we planned to shrink him today. I wish he was inside my vagina now instead of yours sis" Melanie said looking down at Ashley's panties while fingering her self

"Dont worry you will have some fun too sis" Ashley said while moving Melanie hand away from her pussy and started fingering her and making out with her.

 

 

End Notes:

End of Chapter 1

The deadly ride inside the vagina! by TheLittleJacob
Author's Notes:

After a full night of reading Jacob's stories the girls have different plans for the little one than they intended to.

After finally going through all of Jacob's stories through the night the girls managed to have a good 4 hours sleep while Jacob is still unconcious inside Ashley's pussy.

"Good morning sis!" Melanie took off the blanket from Ashley

While Ashley stretched Melanie slided off her panties and took a closer look at Jacob's head hanging out from her pussy.

"Hmm he is still unconcious.. Maybe I managed to get him killed with that sex we had *giggles" Melanie said while petting Jacob's head with her finger.

Ashley laughed "Nah he is still alive, I can feel his heart beat inside me" 

"Than I guess we will have to wake him up and I just have the perfect idea as of how to *giggles*"

Melanie than pulled Jacob outside of Ashley's pussy

"Hey what you doing!" Ashley shouted at her

"Stay still sis *giggles*"

Melanie grabbed Jacob and inserted him into Ashely's pussy just this time head first in and started thrusting him fast inside Ashley's pussy.

"How is your new dildo sis? do you like it?" Melanie asked

"Its amazing!!" Ashley said while moaning and breathing heavily

While being thrusted inside Ashley's pussy Jacob started to wake up

Man.. I remember heaving sex with Melanie and I fainted out! Where am I? Why its so dark here and wet?! and smelling funny? I feel like I am thrusted in some cave and my legs are outside being grabbed by something thats thrusting me here.

Ashley moaned for few seconds very loudly

What was that noise?! Is that a girl moaning?! AWWW the walls are contracting on me what the fuck?! The walls are hurting me badly!

Wait a second! I am being thrusted  in a dark and wet place that contracts its walls around me squeezing me harder and I am hearing what seems to be a girl moaning... AM I INSIDE A PUSSY?! THAT CANT BE!! BUT IT FEELS SO REAL!!!! Anyway I must do something before I run out of air and die! I DONT WANT TO CHOKE TO DEATH INSIDE A PUSSY!!!

Jacob starts to try and move his way out!

"Hey sis your dildo woke up and he is trying to get out" Melanie said while relaesing her grasp of Jacob's legs.

I am almost outside I can feel it! Only my upper body and I am out!

"How adorable sis! Now push him back all the way in and make sure he wont be able to get out again!"

All the way i... *Jacob thought was broken when suddenly he felt himself being pushed back inside*.

I am inside her again but all of me thi.. AWWWW! *Ashley's vagina walls squeezed him harder!*

NO NO NO I MUST GET OUT OF HERE AWWWWWW *Jacob started to panic and moved like crazy to try and move backwards outside of the pussy only to find he is being blocked by two fingers*

Jacob keeped moving like crazy not realizing he just going to make his death more painful when suddenly he heard a massive scream which he realized that the girl is about to climax

She is about to climax maybe now she will let me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Suddenly the walls squeezed him so hard his bones started to crack but little Jacob kept on moving in panic which made the walls squeeze so hard they broke all of his bones and left him completly paralized!

Just before the walls squeezed all of the air out his lungs he felt the girls juices flowing around him when suddenly he was drowning to death.

I am going to die paralized and drowning inside a girl's pussy and I can do nothing about it and one thing for sure it feels too real to be a dream, I just wish I knew the girl I am insi.. suddenly Jacob vision blurred and he was out completly.

Melanie removed her fingers from Ashley's pussy which made her squirt so hard basicly making Jacob launch out of her pussy like he have being launched from a huge cannon right into Melanie's face.

"HEYYY!" Melanie shouted at Ashley

Ashley laughed so hard "You should have seen your face! so priceless! Bring him to my mouth so I can suck all my juices off him yumm"

Melanie scoped Jacob's body with two fingers when she felt something strange "His bones are completly shattered! He feels like jelly *giggles* "

Melanie positioned him closely to her ear "Yup as I thought so.. he is dead *giggles* What should we do now?"

"I just happen to have a wonderful idea *giggles*" Ashley said.

 

 

 


 

End Notes:

End of chapter 2.

I renamed the chapter names with what I thought would fit best and will try to give unique names to every chapter I write :)

Mind games! part 1 by TheLittleJacob

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed as I woke up in my bed completly naked with Melanie and Ashley completly naked as well by my side.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT THE HELL JACOB! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!!" Melanie shouted at me crying while Ashley gave me a handjob making me raging hard.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well" Ashley started saying as she got on the bed and on her kness by my sides positioning herself above my erection. *I think I know whats coming next..*

"My sister here was doing this" I felt my penis sliding inside her pussy and I immediately blew a huge load inside her

"Went up and down" She started thrusting and after a few seconds I blew another huge load

"She stopped for a moment to make out with you" She stopped and leaned down to make out with me which made me blow another load inside her.

"And than she continued going up and down just much much faster" She started thrusting much faster sending me to a huge climax like I had before with Melanie

"And than you fainted out and later you had a dream about dying in my pussy *giggles*"

"How the hell Yo.." Suddenly I felt really starnge, can't describe the sensation I have being through only to tell that my vision was very blurred. I regained my vision after 3 minutes only to see a huge pussy above me and two fingers inserted inside it.

"Well it wasn't a dream HAHAHA" Ashley luaghed so hard while she squirted all her juices on me covering me completly .

I felt being snatched by two fingers almost covering all my body and in 1 second I was infront of Ashley's face.

"I shrunk you to 2 inches tall *giggles* now to the floor where you belong little bug" 

Suddenly I was flying mid air.. Ashley was throwing me towards my room floor and I screamed in terror as I got closer and closer to the floor. I managed to land on my left arm completly braking it. I saw the room door was open and decided to run for it hoping they think I died  and wouldn't notice me when all of sudden *BOOM* A HUGE FOOT SOLE JUST APPEARED 5 METERS INFRONT OF ME CRUSHING TO THE GROUND SENDING HUGE SHOCKWAVES WHICH LIFTED ME ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE 3 METERS OFF THE GROUND FOR ME WHICH SENT ME LANDING ON MY BACK TO SEE MELANIE TOWERING ABOVE ME.

"Where do you think you are going little bug? We didn't finish to play yet! I dont want you to miss the good parts *giggles* Would you mind bringin me my vibrator and some glue sis?"

"Sure sis *giggles*" Ashley said

A vibrator and glue?! what the hel.. OH SHIT SHE IS GOING TO GLUE ME ON A VIBRATOR AND INSERT ME INSIDE HER! NO NO NO I MUST ESCAPE NOW!

Jacob started to sprint for his life first going around Melanie's foot hoping she wont notice when suddenly he noticed her toe is coming at him really fast and he got hit again in his left arm and got knocked a good 30 meters for him.

Jacob cried and screamed in terror of the horrible pain he was going through as the second hit on his left arm seemed to turn his bones there in to powder.

"Owww let me fix your pain little bug" Melanie moved her toe above Jacob's left arm and crushed it to nothing but a red stain on the floor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Jacob screamed in terror

"Shhh little bug, dont worry your pain will go away in a minute *giggles*"

"Sis! I didnt find your vibrator" Asheley shouted from far

"I will be there in a second!" Melanie shouted back "Sit tight my bug! your goddess is going to find our fun toy so we can continue our game *giggles*"

Melanie walked out of the room and I saw the opportunity to make the run for the door and escape but after a few seconds I was completely exhausted due to my injurie and realized I would never make it to an hiding place in time so I accepted my fate that I am going to die and just lay down on my back waiting for them to come back.

After 2 minutes they entered the room and I saw Melanie towering over me again with a vibrator in her left hand

"Good boy! You listened to me and stayed right where you were my little bug *giggles* Here let me pick you up" Melanie reached me with her right hand picking me up between her fingers.

"Now should I glue you on your belly or on your back? What do you think sis?" Melanie asked Ashley

"You should glue him on his belly so he will be able to watch all his journy towards your insides *giggles*"

"Than belly it is! *giggles*" Ashley applied the glue on Jacob's belly and Melanie pressed him on the vibrator and handed it to Ashley as she was getting ready spreding her legs.

"Here the journey begins!" Ashley said as she pointed the vibrator towards Melanie's pussy and started to move it really slowly. At this point I was able to see Melanie's whole body and after two minutes I was an inch from her pussy when suddenly the vibrator stopped moving. Its about 30 seconds and the vibrator didn't move at all, did they just prank me?

"Where is the button to turn it on?" Ashley asked

"You are holding the vibrator wrong you sily *giggles* turn it around its on the other side"

Ashley than turned the vibrator around making me dizzy

"Ohh here it is *click*"

Suddenly my entire body shook like crazy and after 2 seconds making me vomit and than all of a sudden I was inside Melanie's pussy being thrusted inside her glued to a fucking earthquake! It didn't took long before her vagina walls squeezed the shit out of me braking all my bones while I am hearing her moaning loudly.

After about 1 more minute of thrusting I heared a scream of pleasure and had a flashback of that dream I had inside of Ashley's pussy. While having my flashback I snapped to reality as I was drowning in her juices and after a few more seconds I was out.

Ashley removed the vibrator from Melanie's pussy, turned off the vibrator and took a closer look at Jacob

"Well did he survive it this time sis?" Melanie asked

"Hard to tell hmm let me listen if he has a heart beat" Ashley brought the vibrator close to her ear to listen

"Wow the little bug survived it but he is all broken *giggles*"

"Lets put him on the floor" Melanie said and lied down on the floor with her face above Jacob waiting for him to wake up.

Jacob started coughing and waking up.

Whats happening? Am I still alive? I cant feel or move anything, I must have survived it *cough* *cough* My vision is very blurry cant see anything *whipes his eyes*

"Hello there little bug! We didn't think you will survive your journey inside me *giggles* too bad you are too broken to play with anymore" Jacob saw Melanie's face above him.

"Ju Just *cough* *cough* kill me *cough* already" Jacob said

"Sorry it has to end this way little bug! I wanted to have more fun with you *giggles*"

Melanie positioned her left boob  above me and crushed it on me. I didn't die from the impact but it sure got my air out of my lunges making me choke to death instead.

Here I am a 24 years old guy chocking to death under the left 36D boob of a hot 18 year old girl while listening to her heart beat going on as mine is slowly fading away.

After a few more moments Jacob died not knowing its not the end of his story.

"Ok Melanie I am sure he is dead now you can get up" Ashley said

Suddenly Ashley's phone rang and she answered

"Hey Jessica"

"10 minutes? Thats great we just killed him the second time right now so you are going to be just in time!"

"You are bringing your girlfriend with you? does she know about what we are doing?"

"Thats perfect! cya in 10 minutes than"

Ashley powers off her phone

"Now get up Melanie! Jessica is coming in 10 minutes"

"Ok ok" Melanie said and got up

 

 

Mind games! part 2 by TheLittleJacob
Author's Notes:

We are going to meet Jessica and her girlfriend and find out how they relate to Jacob. They are both have very large breasts! Jessica has a 32G boobs and her girlfriend has 30F boobs. I did cut 2 sexy bodies that reflect my view on how they look

Jessica 32G - http://s1.postimg.org/eyrk53grj/jessica.jpg

Girlfriend 30F - http://s12.postimg.org/6chbu6fkd/girlfriend.jpg

 

 

I woke up up screaming in my bed! At least this time I was alone.

I smelled something cooking from the kitchen and knew I was not alone in my apartment. I went through the hall and sneaked up to see who is in the kitchen. It was Jessica and Anna! I was so reliefed but hard as well since they were completly naked.

Remember when I said Ashley and Melanie were the most beautiful girls I have ever seen? Well I kinda lied. Its not that they are not hot its just Jessica and Anna are on a league of their own.

Jessica is my sister and she's a lesbian and Anna is her girlfriend. I knew that it wont be a problem to run to my sister hug her tight and shove my head into her 32G boobs!

Yea you heared me right! She's 6'7 tall barefoot and she's currently wearing her 7' inch heels that make her boobs the same height as my face!

She's 18 years old and she's much taller than me since she's not really my sister.. she's my step sister which is the reason why she doesn't care to be completly naked around me or to shove my head in her boobs but we never had any sexual stuff. And of course our parents dont know any of this.

Anna is also an 18 years old girl with 30F boobs and doesn't mind as well being naked around me. As for her we got more sexual but since she's a lesbian it was always limited to fingering and eating her pussy and shoving vibrators inside her. She's 6'6 tall.

They are the closest thing to my fantasy! I just love them overtowering me! I feel like a little kid in a candy store next to them. And the best part they know all about my fantasies! 

I just ran off towards Jessica crying and giving her a bear hug wiggeling my head in her boobs and sucking on her nipples.

"Look who decided to wake up from his giantess nightmares *giggles* I thought you liked those kind of stuff" She soved my head into her boobs even harder and I grabbed her butt cheeks with my hands

"It felt so real and so scary! How do you know about it?" I asked

"We were by your bed and you were talking while sleeping *giggle* I really liked the part where you were glued on a dildo and shoved inside a pussy I would love to do that to you little man *giggles*" Anna said

"You didn't answer mom's phone calls the whole day and you got her worried so I jumped checking on you with Anna only to find you passed out on your bed" Jessica said

"Well I think you hugged your sister enough Jacob Now its my turn! *giggles*" Anna said standing behind me in 7 inch high heels as well

I ran towards Anna, Shoved my head in her boobs grabbed her ass with my left hand and fingered her with the right hand till she climaxed 2 minutes after squirting on the floor

"You should really try let your brother finger you Jess you will love it!" Anna said while breathing heavily.

"Maybe after he will have a good bath I will *giggles* sorry Jacob but you are stink *giggles*"

"Go on little man you heared her! She might let you finger her and eat her pussy if you do so *giggles*" Anna said looking down at me

"As you wish my goddesses" The girls had a great laugh

"Just for that I would let you eat me and finger me after your bath *giigles*" Jessica said

I went to the restroom and while I waited for the bath to fill up I masturbated thinking about eating my sisters pussy and fingering it! This is going to be my best day ever!

My bubble bath was ready and I went inside it and sat down as a few seconds later My vision got blurred and I felt this strange sensation like I felt in my dreams where I was.. AM I SHRINKING?!

After a few seconds I was shrunk and was floating inside a bubble cloud so I swam till I stopped, still surrounded by bubbles but they were more flat so I could look up. Since my experience in my dreams I estimated my self to be 1/2 an inch.

Suddenly I heared the girls coming towards the restroom...

"Lets suprise him and join him in his bath and let him shove that vibrator inside you" I heared Anna saying

"There is a note on the door" Jessica said. Wait a note on the door?! There was not any note on the door when I came inside!!

Suddenly I saw the girls coming into view standing just next to the bath facing it looking at the note

"What does it say?" Anna asked

"*I didn't feel good and went to my room to have some more sleep. I made you this lovely bubble bath for you two to enjoy! Lots of love your little Jacob!*" Jessica red from the note and threw it on the floor

"How cute of him! *giggles* this bubble bath looks perfect it makes me so horny" Jessica said

The girls lifted there feet to get inside to the bath and I was prepared at my size to have some tsunami waves drowning me to death but to my suprise they went inside very gentle! They were standing at the middle of the bath making out and I was on the far end area of the bath behind jessica. Meanwhile I was thinking about a way out of this bath Anna shoved the vibrator inside Jessica's pussy thrusting till she climaxed.

After a while of thinking  I got to a conclusion that my best way out of this is to swim to the middle of the bath to avoid Jessica sitting on me drowning me to death, and than trying to get their attention before they will remove the bath plug which will send me drowning to death as well. But before I could even make a move

"Lets sit shall we?" Jessica said

I just froze there seeing my little sister's ass rushing towards me in super speed or to be more percise her pussy was going towards me. I am doomed I thought to my self as I took a deep breath when all of a sudden I was knocked by her pussy deep down in the water being stuck on it not being able to move till she sat down completly.

I was lucky it was her pussy because I wasn't crushed on the bath floor as it would be if I was under her her ass cheek instead. I just needed to swim up as fast as I could! Good thing I took a huge breath before sinking to the bottom of my bath. I was trapped a bit in her pussy lips and when I released my self I could hear she was speaking but since I was deep under water I couldn't understand anything at all.

"I feel him he just got out of my pussy shove him inside me with the vibrator" Jessica said

As I was about to ascend I saw Anna's hand with the vibrator rushing towards me in what would be super sonic speed for me! Before I could move an inch I got knocked by the vibrator's tip right inside my sister's pussy which of course got all the air outside my lungs and a few broken ribs and the thrusting began but this time I was already drowning inside the bath water that entered her pussy as well.

After 40 seconds of thrusting I suddenly felt the bath water going away which was very weird.. The thrusting continued for about more 20 seconds when I heard my sister scream in pleasure and I was ready to die knowing I will drown in her juices when all of a sudden the vibrator went outside my sister's pussy still pointing at it. Seems like they were standing again so I was able to catch my breath.

Their vibrator was shaped as a real penis so I was standing in the penis pit on top looking up seeing my sister rubbing her clitoris while moaning loudly. I started to shout trying to get them to notice me but shortly after that she squirted and I got thrown away by the impact and slided on the vibrator's head and I stopped my self from falling down back to the bath by holding onto the head's ring and than I continued shouting but they couldn't hear me no matter how loud I was.

"You had enough fun Jessica *giggles* Now its my turn. Here take this"

Anna handed the vibrator to Jessica almost sending me falling down to the bath again but I managed to hold on knowing that I was about to get inside Anna's pussy when all of a sudden Jessica shook the vibrator back and forth towards Anna's direction twice which threw towards her

"Nah I will use my fingers instead" Jessica said while throwing the vibrator to the water

I landed on Anna's belly and slided down towards her pussy area knowing that I will fall to the bath and that Jessica might step on me as she gets closer to Anna.

I started falling and just after 2 seconds I felt landing on a tough surface and realized I was on my sister's nail which was longer than her finger tip since she had build up nails. I saw her finger approaching Anna's pussy and held on to her finger tip standing on her nail.

This time my ride was more pleasent since my sister was using only two fingers making room for air to come inside Anna's pussy. I just held tight to Jessica's finger tip till Anna climaxed and squirted. As Jessica Pulled her fingers up Anna held her wrist and brought Jessica's hand infront her face staring at the fingers where I was standing on. For the sake of me I tried to shout again just to not being heared or noticed. I must be small as an ant if Anna cant see me while staring at where I am.

"So Jess spit or swallow? *giggles*" Anna asked Jessica triggering an alert in my mind

"Swallow" Jessica said

Anna's mouth was open and rushing towards my direction and I knew one thing for sure! Jump or be digested inside Anna's stomach. I jumped without even looking down 2 seconds before Jessica's fingers were inside Anna's mouth. As I was falling down I looked up and saw Anna swallowing and was reliefed I wasn't going into her stomach.

After a few more seconds of falling I landed on a weird soft surface I rolled over and it was yellow and floating on the water It was big for me but I could tell it was about the size of the palm of a hand. I realized I was on a sponge and rolled over again on my back to see what the girls were doing when I saw Anna's hand going in the water next to the sponge and suddenly the sponge was lifted and in 2 seconds I was as high as their breasts. Anna must have picked it from underneath.

"Would bring me that bottle of soap over there Jess?" Anna asked

I looked around in panic and saw Jessica brought a bottle of liquid soap to Anna's other hand. After few seconds Anna positioned the bottle top over the center of the sponge and squeezed it. I rolled over on my belly and held tight to the sponge fibers as I knew Anna would need to get the sponge wet and I was right... The sponge went down and in 3 seconds I was under water with the sponge holding tight to it. After 2 seconds under water The sponge came back up and than Anna squeezed it making me losing my grip and falling towards the center of the sponge. I landed with my face in some soap remains and my eyes got burnt from it which was really hurt. I couldn't see at the moment but I could feel the sponge surface getting flat again.

"Its time to sponge your body Jess *giggle*" I grabbed the sponge fibers tighter than ever as I heared Anna saying that

The next thing is I was rubbed against my sister's sexy body as I could feel every part of her while Anna soaped her. After 2 minutes of that I felt the sponge decending fast and going under the water again but this time it was there for about good 30 seconds where Anna squeezed the sponge multiple times to get all the soap out of the sponge and soaking it with water almost making me lose my grip on the fibers. If one good thing was about that is that the water cleaned my eyes and I regained a good vision again.

After soaking it with water, Anna lifted the sponge up and as she did I looked up and saw my sister soaped body and I knew I was about to face the hardest part of that journey of mine on the sponge. Anna pressed the sponge on top of Jessica's boobs right at the middle and my heart raced up as I was holding tight the fibers getting ready for her to squeeze it.

Anna squeezed the sponge and a wave of water came pushing me right away losing my grip completly sending me sliding down my sister's body.

First I went through the little gap between her huge breasts, down to her belly where I tried to get somehow inside her belly button but I was sliding too fast. I looked down as I approached my sister's private area and noticed her public hair. She didn't have an ugly bush of course but she had a triangale like shaped public hair above her pussy which was very sexy. It is kind of trimmed.. I would say its 2 cm in length so it was big enough to hold onto it considering my current ant size so I did manage to hold onto 2 hair fibers and this time I was determined not to lose my grip. I just needed to hold on to the hair fibers for few more times of water that will rain on me from above as Anna is not finished cleaning my sister's upper body yet.

Anna finished clean My sister's body and I was still holding on to the hair fibers of my sister's public hair. I had such a huge smile on my face knowing now I needed to wait for Jessica to soap and clean Anna and than they will get out of the bath and my sister would put her panties back on since its summer now and I know my sister loves to stay wet after a bath and dry naturally as she always says.

But something was wrong.. I looked down and saw that Anna was soaking the sponge with more water and bringing it infront of her public hair area...

"Now lets refresh your pussy with some cold water *giggles*" I screamed in terror as Anna said that

In the blink of an eye Anna pressed the sponge against my sister's public hair and moved it along with me as well to what I assume was her pussy as I couldn't clearly tell as I was pressed against her. Anna squeezed the sponge and I felt flying up hitting a celling like I was thrown by a fucking geyser and I knew that in a second Anna is going to move away the sponge too fast for me to land back on it  sending me back falling to the water but I didn't fall at all! Thats weird.. It was still dark.. and I am sure I wasn't inside her pussy as I am way too familliar with that space already... Hmmm where can I be? Oh My God! I can't believe it! I am in her clitoral hood!!!

I am finally safe!! I just need to wait for them to finish and than I can make my sister notice me by just rubbing her clitoris! I am so lucky!

After a few minutes I poked just a little outside as I heared them finishing and saw my sister's panties coming all the way up and I started rub her clit like nuts! I heared her moaning very loud multiple times so I stopped.

"What was it Jess?" Ashley asked

"You wont believe it but he survived and made his way into my clitoral hood. He rubbed my clit just now *giggles*"

Wait a second!! HE?! DID SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG?! WHAT THE HELL?! BUT HOW?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!

The girls laughed hard as they walked towards the living room

 

 

 

End Notes:

Wow that was a long chapter to write! I think I would take a day or two off writing that story. Hope you enjoyed it so far :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5299