Detention by FTFeet
Summary:

A high school freshman finds himself in a smelly position after disrupting the class. 


Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10372 Read: 71605 Published: August 17 2015 Updated: June 22 2016
Story Notes:

Edit:

 

Want to give credit to Luidgi: http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=26997 and his story Saving Nancy http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5143 for providing the founding idea for this story. 

1. It Wasn't Me by FTFeet

2. A Tasty Meal by FTFeet

3. School of Feet by FTFeet

It Wasn't Me by FTFeet
Author's Notes:

I've decided to just post this story. It's unfinished, and I will never finish it, unfortunately. Enjoy!

            Adam is sitting in class like any other day. A high school freshman, and also pretty much the biggest nerd in his entire class. He didn’t have any friends, and people typically tended to make fun of him. There was no sympathy for Adam. Unfortunately for him, his assigned seat in his first class of the day was in the center of the room, where anyone else could pick on him.

            There is a girl named Jessica to his right, one of the most beautiful girls in the entire school, standing at 5’6”, sporting long black hair down to her butt, with bright, green eyes. On this particular day she decided to wear short short blue jeans, and a thin white shirt, with matching white flip flops. Jessica was not only beautiful, but she was very sporty. Playing three sports in total: Softball, Soccer, and Volleyball.

            Jessica snickered to herself as the teacher, Ms. Pritchard, taught the class something about history that nobody really cared to listen to, except for Adam of course. Ms. Pritchard herself was actually quite beautiful. She was a tall red haired woman with dark eyes. She was almost just fresh out of college, teaching at age 24. Jessica balled up a small piece of paper, and threw it at Adam, hitting him square in the side of his face.

            “What the hell!” Adam whispered, angrily. He looked around and everyone around him pretended not to know what happened. Adam looked forward again and began paying attention. Shortly thereafter another paper call hit him in the back of his head, this time coming from a different student. “Stop it!” He whisper yelled. Jessica proceeded to throw another one at him. “What the hell is your problem?!” Adam whisper yelled a little louder. Ms. Pritchard was now looking directly at Adam. Jessica then shouted “Ms. Pritchard! Adam won’t leave us alone. He keeps throwing stuff at us!” Adam grew angrier, “She’s lying!” he shouted.

            “Adam come to the front of the room right now!” Ms. Pritchard shouted. “It wasn’t me!” Adam shouted back. “Your punishment just got a whole lot worse kid! You’d better get up here now!” Ms. Pritchard shouted as she stamped her foot. Adam slowly stood up from his desk, holding his head down in shame, his face red with anger and embarrassment. As he got up to the front of the room, Ms. Pritchard began telling him his punishment, “Now Adam, you managed to hit all three strikes in a matter of minutes. One, you disrupted the students around you trying to pay attention to class. Two, you disrupted me while I was teaching, and Three, you talked back to me. I’m certain you understand what this means?” She asked, rhetorically. “It means shrink detention, I know.” Adam replied, with his broken spirit heard through his voice. “Actually, there has been a new rule implemented this year, which you would have known if you read the student handbook.” Ms. Pritchard replied. Adam thought, “What? How could that be? I memorized last year’s, I didn’t think they would change it this year!” Ms. Pritchard continued, “I’m going to invoke the new rule, as I think it will be much more effective in dealing with disobedient students. It’s called shrink IS detention.”

            Adam stared for a moment. “Shrink IS detention? What does the IS stand for?” He asked. Ms. Pritchard smiled, “In shoe” she replied. “Is that some kind of sick joke? In shoe?” Adam asked, incredulously. “It’s similar to shrink detention. However, instead of placing the student in a cage for the purpose of boredom, the student will be placed inside of a teacher’s shoe. This will ensure that the student does not forget the lesson. They will be subjected to the claustrophobic conditions that the inside of a shoe produces, as well as the grotesque conditions that come along with being inside of a shoe. Only female teachers and students are allowed to administer the punishment, but any teacher can invoke it on a student. And you, Adam, are the first student to experience this punishment. It is currently experimental, so based on how it goebs for you, will determine whether the rule goes or stays.” Ms. Pritchard finished. Adam stood there, mouth agape, eyes open wide. “But…but…” He started to mumble. The students were having the same reaction. “You will be perfectly safe, as you know, the Shrinker will make your body quite tough, as well as malleable, and so you’ll just flatten out when I step on you. It’s actually quite unfortunate for you that I am the teacher who will administer your punishment. My feet actually reek quite fiercely.” Ms. Pritchard continued to explain. Adam started to back away, and a terrified look grew on his face. The rest of the class began to look on in wonder and amazement, rather than disgust and fear. “I mean, my feet are pretty sweaty. What else could you expect from wearing the same pair of white flats almost everyday after two years of teaching? As torturous as it may sound, I truly believe it will help you, and ensure that you do not make the same mistakes in the future.” Ms. Pritchard finished again.

            “This can’t be real. You’ve got be kidding. That’s fucking gross!” Adam shouted. “Swearing in class? That’s another day for you.” Ms. Pritchard replied solemnly. At this point the class began to giggle. They somehow found his predicament funny. One of Jessica’s friends, Tiffany, shouted to him while slightly giggling, “Hey Adam! Maybe after you get out of Ms. Pritchard’s shoe, you can hang in my ked, it’s nice and sweaty for ya.” The class laughed even more after this comment. Jessica followed up, “I got some stinky moccasins here for you too after you’re done with Tiffany!” She said, giggling uncontrollably.

            “Sounds like there are plenty of volunteers to help administer your punishment, Adam.” Ms. Pritchard said. Adam knew this was going south really quickly. He began to walk backwards, but it was too late. Ms. Pritchard had retrieved the device from behind her desk, and pointed it at Adam. She pulled the trigger and the strange device lit up. A beam of light shot at Adam, and completely engulfed his body, the light was then retracted into the device. In that moment, Adam was gone. She proceeded to open a small compartment in the device, and held her palm out under it, catching Adam just as he fell out.

            Ms. Pritchard, with a bit of effort, while standing, pried one of her flats off with her other foot. She then crouched down to the ground, and held Adam over the opening of the shoe. “What the fuck!!!???” Adam yelled. But at his size, his voice could not be heard. He was about 1 inch tall. Ms. Pritchard simply held Adam over the opening for a few seconds. As Adam looked down, he saw the putrid insides of Ms. Pritchard’s flat. It looked like the insole was brown at one time, but now there was a clear imprint of her foot that was stained black and was visibly moistened.  There was bits of foot grime all throughout the insole.

            As Ms. Pritchard held Adam in between her two fingers, he fought and writhed wildly. Adam could feel the intense heat rising up from the overused flat. The odor came just as strong as the heat. Some of the students in the class were even getting a couple wafts of it. Adam thought he was going to vomit, unable to handle the intense foot odor. Ms. Pritchard began to lower Adam slowly into the horrid environment, causing Adam to flail even more wildly. The odor grew stronger the closer he got to the insole, until finally, she dropped him. Adam landed with a hard bounce that was mostly absorbed by the squishy, sweat filled insole. Adam got up, coated in foot sweat. He immediately tried to cover his nose, but his arms and hands were now coated in foot sweat as well, which then got wiped off on his nose. He tried to run to the end of the flat to jump out, but Ms. Pritchard quickly brought her foot over the opening. She placed her toes right at the edge of the flat, and wiggled her toes a little bit, allowing Adam to catch a glimpse of all the disgusting toe jam and foot grime in between her toes and plastered to the ball of her sole. She bumped his body back into the flat with her sole, applying enough force to send him backwards into the deep confines of the shoe. Adam was feeling dizzy now from the intense odor. It was repulsively thick and musty that he thought for a moment he could actually see the odor. It smelled of pure signature foot odor, but somehow feminine, yet still disgusting as all hell. Before he knew it, Ms. Pritchard’s foot came flying into the shoe, slamming him face first. She gripped him with her toes the second she made contact, and fitted her foot firmly into the flat. She made sure to tuck him snuggly under her toes.

            Adam dry heaved for a few seconds, before he got a mouthful of sweaty foot flesh, which quickly shut him up. His face was completely mashed into the flesh in between her big toe and second toe, giving him the full power of her two years of teaching with the same shoes; an odor that truly made him sick to his stomach. It was incredibly cheesy and stinging, and Adam’s body was held tightly by her toes. In the outside world, Ms. Pritchard stamped her foot securely into the shoe. “Well then class, now that that has been settled, I will continue the lesson.” Ms. Pritchard mentioned, as if she hadn’t just thrown a student into her stinky shoe. The rest of the students simply kept their mouths shut, and paid attention for the rest of the class.

            Each period progressed just like any other day, and Ms. Pritchard submitted the proper paper work regarding Adam, as well as the length of his punishment, 3 days. For the entire day, Adam remained tucked under her toes, occasionally having to drink Ms. Pritchard’s foot sweat, and fighting to spit out pieces of toe jam that would get jammed in his mouth. He passed out multiple times throughout day, only to wake up still trapped. After the school day was over, Ms. Pritchard sat at her desk and picked up her phone. “Hello? Yes? This is Ms. Pritchard. I would like to talk to you about your son. You see...”

            The conversation continued forward for a while. Adam could only hear the occasional “Mhm” and “Of course.” The conversation finally ended with, “I’m glad you’re in agreement. I’ll see you in a bit.”

 

            After about another half hour of Adam baking inside of Ms. Pritchard’s smelly flat, his mother entered the classroom. “Good evening, Mrs. Thompson. I’m glad you could come by to get your son. He’s inside my shoe as we speak.” Ms. Pritchard said to Adam’s mother. “I see. Thank you for filling me in on the situation. I see no problems with this school sanctioned punishment, and I’ll do whatever I can to assist.” Adam’s mother replied. “Great! Well, as I mentioned, his punishment has been extended to 3 days due to repeated misbehavior. In that time he should be kept inside of a female’s shoe as often as possible. What he does after he leaves school is up to you, so you may inflict the punishment as you see fit.” Ms. Pritchard explained. “Actually, I wanted to ask you if you had any after school programs. Perhaps even an overnight program? “ Adam’s mother asked. “Well, not officially, but I am certain the school board can authorize something. If you’d like, you can leave him here at the school overnight.” Ms. Pritchard replied. “Very good! That sounds like a plan.” Adam’s mother cheerfully replied.

            Meanwhile, Adam could hear nothing, just muffled sounds as he inhaled the sour odor of Ms. Pritchard’s toes. After Adam’s mother left, Ms. Pritchard got up and walked over to the gymnasium. There, the girl’s basketball team was having a practice. Ms. Pritchard walked over to the coach, Ms. Lopez, and began talking to her, out of ear reach of the practicing girls. After a few moments Ms. Lopez shouted, “Marissa! Get over here!” A petite girl with long black hair, light skin, and hazel eyes, began to run over to the teachers, soaked in sweat, “What’s up coach?” She asked, out of breath. “Do you have your backup cleats?” Ms. Lopez asked. “Yeah. Why?” Marissa replied, with a confused look on her face. “I need you to give me one of the cleats you’re wearing now, along with the sock.” Ms. Lopez commanded her. “What?! Eww gross! Why?!” Marissa yelled, with a disgusted look on her face. “Well, have you heard of the student who was shrunken down today as punishment? His mother has enrolled him in an impromptu after school program. As per Shrink IS Detention regulation, he should be inhaling foot odor as often as possible, and we need a place to keep him overnight at the school. He’s still under Ms. Pritchard’s foot here, and she’s going home.” Marissa had a completely shocked look on her face. “That’s disgusting, and embarrassing. You’re going to stick him in my sock? I’m fairly certain the smell would kill him. Ms. Lopez, you know we never wash our socks, it’s bad luck. And besides, why me?” Marissa finished. “Well, I know your socks can hold in stink like no other. You have to put them in a bag every time you’re finished. I know your foot odor is perfect for this.” Marissa stared at Ms. Lopez for a few seconds, before starting to bend down to remove her footwear. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. Poor guy, he might not make it out.” Marissa said with a disgusted look on her face.” Just then, Ms. Pritchard spoke, “Well Marissa, I’ll make sure that you receive extra credit in all your classes for helping your fellow student out.” “Really?!” Marissa shouted, excitedly. She hastened removing her footwear. And proceeded to peel off her soaked navy blue socks. She balled them up and handed them to Ms. Pritchard, who immediately recoiled at the odor. “I told you.” Marissa said, simply. “Thank you very much for your help.” And with that, Ms. Pritchard returned to her classroom, holding one cleat and both of Marissa’s socks.

            When she returned to the classroom, she finally removed the flat that contained Adam, and lifted up her foot. “Wheewwww! You had it BAD.” Ms. Pritchard said as she looked at her sole, which was full of sweat, and spoke to Adam who was plastered to it. She plucked him off the sole finally, and dropped him onto the desk. “So, are you regretting your decisions?” Ms. Pritchard asked, while unballing Marissa’s socks. Adam’s squeaks could barely be heard, but in the silence of the empty classroom, she heard him, “Please Ms. Pritchard. I learned my lesson. I’ll never talk back again. I won’t disrupt the class. Besides, it was Jessica’s fault! She was throwing things at me! She should be the one punished!” Ms. Pritchard merely started at Adam. “Oh Adam, you haven’t learned anything.” She said as she picked him up, and held him over Marissa’s sock. “You’ll stay here for a while. Maybe while you inhale this athlete’s foot sweat, you’ll learn something.” Ms. Pritchard then dropped Adam into the sock, watching him disappear into the darkness of the inside of the sock. Adam wiggled around every which way, but the force of gravity ensured that there was no other destination for him, but the deep confines of Marissa’s sweat soaked basketball sock. He hit the bottom, and the sock caught him like a giant soft net, essentially what it is. Adam immediately began to try to climb his way out, but all he managed to do was get himself tangled in the loose fibers inside the sock, keeping him tied down to the bottom. The odor hung in the air, strong and cheesy, and thoroughly moistened. Adam figured he was sweating, but it was in fact foot sweat that had condensed on his face. Ms. Pritchard then proceeded to tie the end of the sock to ensure that he couldn’t get out, not even aware of Adam’s tied predicament in the sock. She then shoved the sock into the cleat, and shoved the other one tightly behind it. Because of the porous material of socks, oxygen was able to reach Adam, but all of it was tainted with odor. The sweaty socks shoved into the odorous cleat served as the perfect machine to filter any air and turn it into potent foot air. Ms. Pritchard put the cleat inside her top drawer, and closed it. She proceeded to go home and left Adam in his smelly prison. Adam couldn’t sleep for most of the time. He just wiggled around, trying to escape the entanglement, but to no avail. He simply laid there, and cried, while the overpowering odor burned his nostrils with each inhale. After several hours, Adam finally went to sleep, though that sleep was short lived. Morning was coming soon, and school would start again.

            School started again in the morning. Adam was awoken by the sound of chatter of a lot of students. After a few minutes, the bell rand loud and clear. Before addressing the class, Ms. Pritchard went to the drawer Adam was in, and pulled the cleat out. She walked to the front of the room, “Good morning class. I’m sure you all remember what happened to Adam for disobeying the teacher and disrupting the class. I hope all of you don’t forget it.” Ms. Pritchard said as she held up the cleat, clear for everyone to look at it. “What is that?” One of the students asked. “Well, this is Adam, or rather, Adam’s new overnight home for the remaining 2 days. You see, Adam has been enrolled in an overnight program for his punishment. This is a girls’ basketball team member’s cleat, with the socks stuffed inside. Adam is inside one of the socks.” Some of the class began to groan with disgust, the rest began laughing, which mostly composed of girls. “Jessica. How are you today?” Ms. Pritchard asked. “I’m fine Ms. Pritchard.” Jessica replied, still somewhat laughing. Ms. Pritchard began to pull the socks out of the cleat and unroll them. “Gross Ms. Pritchard, can’t you do that somewhere else. It stinks!” One of the male students in the class exclaimed. “Unless you want to join Adam, I suggest you remain silent.” Ms. Pritchard replied, shutting the student up rather quickly. Ms. Pritchard then pulled Adam out of the sock, and held him to the room. “Jessica. Yesterday, Adam accused you of starting the disruption in yesterday’s class.” “That’s not true! It was all him. He said, ‘watch this’ to his friends and then threw something at me and Tiffany. He even called you a bad word. The b word.” Adam immediately started to try to get free, and tried yelling, “She’s LYING!” But no one heard him. “I see. Well then. Jessica, do you think you could help with Adam’s correctional punishment. Could you please place him in your shoe?” “Of course Ms. Pritchard. Anything to help my fellow student.” Jessica said with a smile on her face. Ms. Pritchard walked over to Jessica’s desk, and placed him in her hands.

            Adam was truly afraid. It’s one thing to be disciplined by a teacher, but Jessica was a whole other story. Adam knew she was cruel. “You’re really in for it now loser. It’s so hot out today, thank GOD I wore my grossest ugg boots. My feet are so hot and sweaty. These boots always make all this nasty gunk show up in between my toes. You know, you shouldn’t lie to Ms. Pritchard, I really hope this detention helps you out.” Jessica tugged off one of her long Ugg boots, and placed it on the ground. She gripped Adam tightly, and dove his head directly in between her big toe and second toe, and then pressed the rest of his body to her sweaty sole. Adam couldn’t believe this was happening. He looked at the sole as he approached it an unbelievable speed. It truly was glistening with sweat. There was little pieces of dark colored shoe fuzz and toejam mixed together throughout her sole, especially in between her toes. Suddenly, everything went dark, and extremely odorous. Adam could barely breathe. He tried to move his body around, but Jessica was pressing it against her sole. He had to move his head into a small pocket of toe flesh in between her toes where there wasn’t toejam, allowing him to breath in her potent foot stink. Without thinking, Jessica shoved her foot back into the shoe, squishing Adam down hard under her sole, and forcing his head further in between her toes. Adam couldn’t move at all. His entire body felt so exhausted and tired, not to mention it felt like a boulder the weight of the earth was crushing him, but his body was not in any actual danger, it just flattened under her weight, molding to the shape of her foot.

 

            In the outside world, the class was truly grossed out at the thought that Adam had to be in that boot. “Thank you very much Jessica” Ms. Pritchard said with a smile on her face. “Now, class, to start the day, we will be having a pop-quiz.” The whole class groaned and whined. Ms. Pritchard continued to say, “Except for you Jessica. As you are helping your fellow student, you get extra credit, an automatic A on your quiz.” Jessica cheered, “Awesome! Thanks Ms. Pritchard.” Suddenly, Jessica’s friend Tiffany shouted, “No fair! Jessica doesn’t have to take the quiz just because she put Adam inside her smelly boot? That’s an unfair extra credit opportunity! I’d stick Adam in my shoe for as long as it takes to get an A!”

            “Well, Tiffany, you are correct. It is an unfair opportunity. However, I’m not sure the rest of the girls are comfortable with administering this kind of detention. Girls, how would you feel about helping out your fellow student in exchange for extra credit?” Nearly every girl, in their angered state, raised their hand. One girl, Megan, even spoke up, “I’d tie that loser to my stinky foot and leave him there for a year if it meant getting good grades!” Another girl, Brianna, also raised her hand, “I’d leave him there even for 2 years!” Ms. Pritchard then spoke, “well, it looks like the decision is unanimous. It would be quite unfair to only offer extra credit to some students. At the end of class I will have a sign up sheet for extra credit. Tomorrow we will come up with a proper rotation for who will place Adam into their shoe. As of now, no one will have to take the quiz. We will continue class normally, that is, except for Adam.” Ms. Pritchard finished while laughing. The fact that she was so nonchalant about the situation made the rest of the class slowly but surely start to think of Adam as less than a human. Whereas when it first happened much of the class was uneasy, now most of the class was laughing along with her.

            Adam, completely unaware of the situation he would be in the next day, was currently being roasted in the sweaty, cheesy hell that was Jessica’s boot. His entire body minus his head was plastered to her sole, unable to move. His head was simply trapped in between her big toe and second toe, existing there as if to be a receptacle for her foot sweat. Every bead of sweat that came down soaked his entire head. Sometimes the sweat built up so much he had to drink it just to get rid of it. Not to mention that each droplet of foot sweat also brought with it a tiny bit of toejam. If Adam moved his head to the left, toe flesh, if he moved his head to the right, toe flesh. Up? Foot sweat. Down? There was no down. His eyes were burning from the sweat, and his nose was burning from the odor. Each breath hurt so much, not necessarily as physical pain, but the stench was so powerful, it was simply the most disgusting situation he could imagine.

 

            After 1st period, Ms. Pritchard spoke to Jessica, “Alright Jessica, please return Adam to me.” She said as she took off her same white flat shoe and left it in front of Jessica. “Sure thing Ms. Pritchard” Jessica said as she pulled her boot off and brought her foot over to Ms. Pritchards flat. Adam barely felt the cool air on his back, as Jessica’s foot was so hot it enveloped the surrounding air. Adam was very much stuck to her foot. Jessica placed her foot into the flat, and rubbed her foot on the insole back and forth until Adam came off, which took a few times. Adam meanwhile, was surprised. He actually didn’t think the smell could get worse, but the combination of their foot odors produced an even stronger odor. When Adam was peeled off, his body was quite flat, and he couldn’t move it. After the previous day which he spent under Ms. Pritchard’s foot, he knew it would take time before his body returned to normal. Jessica removed her foot, and Ms. Pritchard wasted no time before slipping her foot back into the flat, and securing it firmly, with Adam directly under her sole. This time, his entire body along with his head was smashed flat under her sole. Adam felt like he was suffocating, and drowning in foot sweat at the same time. “Thank you Jessica, you may go now.” Ms. Pritchard said. “Anytime! Really, anytime. He feels pretty good under my foot.” Jessica replied. “That he does” Ms. Pritchard said as Jessica walked away.

            The school day passed by as Adam sniffed away at Ms. Pritchard’s foot, occasionally passing out from the suffocating foot flesh, foot sweat, and pure odor. When the school day was over, and it was time to leave, Ms. Pritchard pulled Adam out again, and dropped him on her desk. “Congratulations Adam, you’ve made it through the second day. You only have one day to go!” Ms. Pritchard said with a smile on her face. “I hope you’re really learning in there.” Adam, defeated, merely looked up at Ms. Pritchard’s giant fact and shouted, “Yes. I’m learning a lot.” Ms. Pritchard smiled again and replied, “Well, if you are in fact learning, then I’ll give you a chance to get out now. If you were telling the truth yesterday, this should be a piece of cake. But if you fail, it’s not going to get much better for you. Do you accept?” Foolishly, Adam jumped at the chance to escape his stinky doom. “Yeah! Go ahead! I accept!” Ms. Pritchard then asked, “What was the topic I was talking about when you first disrupted the class?” Adam’s face immediately dropped. He totally couldn’t remember. He stayed silent for a few seconds before Ms. Pritchard spoke, “That’s what I thought.” Adam immediately yelled, “No! Please! No more! Anything but feet! No more stinky feet! PLEASE!” Adam yelled as tears appeared in his eyes. “Anything but feet? Sorry Adam, but the only thing you’re going to GET, is FEET. Smelly. Sweaty. Feet.” Ms. Pritchard finished saying as she dropped Adam into his sweaty sock home that he spend all of the previous night in. She head Adam screaming on his way down. Just then, Ms. Pritchard heard a knock at the door. “Come in!” She said.

            Marissa, the owner of Adam’s sock and cleat home, the girl with the sweatiest feet on the basketball team according to the coach, walked in. “Hey Ms. Pritchard, I hope you don’t mind, but I told the other girls on the team about the extra credit I was getting for having Adam sniff my sock. They wanted to me to ask you if they could get extra credit too. They said it wasn’t fair.” Ms. Pritchard thought for a moment, and then said, “Actually, Marissa, you came at the perfect time. Adam just failed a way out of his punishment, and agreed to be punished further for it, so I have a request for you and the team.” Marissa replied, “Yeah sure! Anything!” Ms. Pritchard spoke softly, giving Marissa careful instructions, and then handed Marissa her sock and cleat back. Marissa had been using a backup cleat. Marissa slipped the sock on, and felt Adam against her foot when her foot reached the bottom.

            Adam had no idea what was happening. He thought he was done for the day, and yet here was another foot invading his smelly overnight home. As she was putting it on, Adam immediately noticed the scent getting stronger, and recognized the scent as the owner of the sock. He saw 5 giant toes approaching him, with dark blue nail polish, wiggling as they came towards him. He also saw many pieces of toe lint in between her toes as she wiggled them. When her foot finally hit him, the smell exploded in his nose. He knew it HAD to be an athlete, or else there was no way a foot could smell like hers. The soft sweaty flesh enveloped his body, as he felt her putting her cleat on, further increasing the heat and odor. Adam stayed sealed away in Marissa’s steamy cleat for an entire basketball practice.

            After the practice, all the girls were sitting in the locker room, and Marissa got ready to pull off her cleats. “Oh god! Guys, get ready. Marissa’s taking off her shoes!” Said one of her teammates. Marissa immediately shouted back, “Actually, I have a surprise for you guys. We can all get extra credit!” Marissa said as she finishd pulling of her cleat. She began to peel back her sweat soaked sock, and stuck her foot out in the air to revel Adam’s small form stuck to her foot. Most of the girls held their noses. One girl, Ashley, a tall blonde girl of Swedish decent, spoke her discontent, “Ewwww! Gross Marissa! God your feet stink so bad! Is that the kid who got shrunk? God I feel so bad for him.” She said, shocked and disgusted. Another girl, a green eyed, crimson haired beauty named Jennifer spoke, “So….he’s stuck under your gross foot, how does that get us extra credit? Do we have to make him sniff our feet? We just got done with practice, he’d probably die!” Marissa remained silent for a moment, almost afraid of what she was about to say, and finally, with a pained look on her face spoke slowly, “Actually...we have to make him eat our toe jam. All of it. There’s 12 of us. That’s 24 feet, and 120 toes. We have 4 in between toe spaces on each foot, so that’s 8 pockets of toe jam. 8 pockets of toe jam for 12 of us is…96 pockets of toejam. He has to stick his head in between each toe and eat all of the toejam, as well as any foot grime that’s stuck to our feet. If he doesn’t get ALL of it, then we have to tell Ms. Pritchard, and she said she’d handle it from there. Also, if he doesn’t do it, we don’t get extra credit, so we have to make him if we want it.” All the girls in the room were stunned. They didn’t know what to say. After a few moments, Jennifer broke the silence, “Well…I guess…we don’t have a choice. I really need to pass. Not only that, but we all get As. It makes me want to throw up, but it’s not like any of us have to sniff nasty feet and eat some toe jam. He does. And he’s doing it as a punishment. My conscious is clear.” She finished as she began pulling off her basketball shoes. First the left, then the right. She held her feet out in front of her, “Wheeeww, that’s bad”, she said as she wiggled her toes in her socks. She then peeled her socks off, and looked in between her own toes. “Wow, sorry guy, you have some work to do.” She said as she looked in between her own toes, observing the gooey bits of sock lint and foot grime. At this point, Adam was still plastered to Marissa’s foot which was resting on its heel on the ground. She was trying to pry himself off, but was stuck deep into the soft, stinky sole. Upon hearing all of this, he continued to try to desperately escape. He wondered if Ms. Pritchard was trying to kill him. There’s no way he could eat all that toe jam. It was truly unbelievable. There’s no way he could bring himself to stick his own head in between all of these girl’s toes and actually consume their toejam.

            Adam finally pried himself from her foot, and took off in any direction he could see. To the girls, they simply looked down and watched him try to run away. It was somewhat comical for them. Adam was sprinting as fast as he could, but to them, he was barely making any progress. Jennifer simply stomped her foot in front of him. “Sorry, but you’re going to get really acquainted with our feet. Just try to accept it now.” She said as she wiggled her toes a little bit. Adam could smell the putrid odor of her foot as it wafted up from her foot. Adam tried to back up, but he bumped directly into Marissa’s foot, which was waiting for him. “Sorry, but we need this. I would say hold your breath, but it’ll be really hard to do that when you’re chomping away at our toe jam.” Adam looked around, and saw a small opening to his right, which he started to run towards. Just then, another foot came down and blocked that exit. On the other side, another foot came down. The odor was getting even more intense. Adam could feel the humidity of their feet polluting the air around him. Before he knew it, all the girls were now shoeless and surrounding him. They made the circle a bit bigger, and all lifted their feet.

            Adam couldn’t believe what he was looking at. A giant wall of sweaty, stinky, foot flesh surrounding him with no way out. 24 feet surrounding him, creating a cage, from which there was no escape, other than eating their toe jam that is. Adam could see he had his work cut out for him. All the girls were wiggling and spreading their toes, the odor of their feet reaching him even stronger. He could see that there was a seemingly unending amount of toejam and foot grime all over their soles and in between their toes. How could he physically eat all of that? How could he mentally make it through this ordeal? Just then, he saw a foot coming towards him. It was Marissa’s foot. Adam tried to back up, but he backed up right into another girl who extended her foot behind him. His back was immediately soaked, and the stench doubled. Marissa’s foot quickly reached him, and pinned him to the other foot behind him. She made sure his head was in between her first toe gap. She pressed hard against the other foot, and simply said, “eat.” Adam continued to wiggle around, trying to get out of the situation. His hands were pinned to his sides and his body was being smashed between the two feet. He couldn’t believe the stench that was coming from in between Marissa’s toes. 

 

A Tasty Meal by FTFeet

And so one by one, Adam was forced in between the toes of the Junior Varsity Basketball team. Adam couldn’t believe the situation he was in. Being forced to eat the toe jam and foot grime of 12 girls with huge sweaty feet. It was simply unbelievable. He watched as sole after sole came upon him, forcing his head in between their toes, and then came the word, “eat.” If he stopped at any point, the girls would smash him in between their feet until he screamed in pain, and then they forced his head back in between their toes while he was screaming so that he could get a mouth full of toe jam. It was simply relentless, and after he finished one foot, his body slumped to the ground, laying on his back, as he looked up at a sky full of huge, sweaty, reddened, waiting soles. About half way through, the girls started to get into it mentally, and viewed Adam as a joke, or a foot wipe, or subhuman. 

 

Marissa watched as Ashley and Jennifer sandwiched Adam between their feet, and held his head in between Ashley’s toes one by one as he consumed the toe jam. She mocked him saying, “Hey Adam, since we have you here until you eat ALL of our toe jam, maybe I’ll put my socks and cleats back on and go for a few sprints to make some fresh toe jam for you. Maybe we should all just rotate and keep him here for HOURS, sniffing our rank feet.”

 

Jennifer laughed, and followed up, “I wish we could do this every day. I wouldn’t have to ever wash my feet. So long as I had someone to sniff up all that nasty odor, and eat my toe jam, I’d be the happiest girl alive. Plus it feels really good. Each time he dunks his head in between my toes, it feels like an individual massage for each toe. It’s like heaven.”

 

The other girls laughed on at this kind of talk, some giggling so hard that they fell over. Another girl, Ally, spoke saying, “God I can’t wait until he gets under my feet. I was wearing my super gross flats all day, and then I wore my cleats barefoot. He might just die from the smell. I have all this nasty foot gunk for him to eat, and they’re so sweaty! He might drown in my foot sweat before the smell kills him. Too bad he actually can’t die. Would probably be better for him than having to deal with my feet. I hear that shrinking makes him super invulnerable.” Ally had long curly brown hair, and a tight athletic body. She had brown eyes, and was generally kind of a bitch. 

 

Adam was horrified. He knew they were initially doing this to get extra credit, so he could somehow justify it in his mind, but now it seemed like they  were doing it just to do it. Just because they thought making him sniff their feet was fun. He couldn’t wait until his punishment was over. Tomorrow was finally the third day, it would finally be over. Adam didn’t know how he was able to handle all of the foot grime. It had sometimes had the consistency of snot, and sometimes something a bit harder and chewier than that. The chewy pieces were the worst, because he couldn’t swallow it until he had sufficiently broken it down, and he had to savor the flavor of giant sweaty, dirty, cheesy foot. 

 

After 2 hours, finally all of the girls had gone, except for Ally. She was biding her time, and had at some point put her cleats back on to ensure that it would be a terrible experience for Adam. The girls dropped Adam in front of her feet, and Ally put her feet both on the floor, after peeling off her cleats. “I made sure these dogs were fresh out of the oven for you! Aren’t I just the best? Take a look at all this sweat!” Ally said, as she picked up her cleat and held it upside over Adam. A smalls stream of foot sweat poured out directly onto Adam. Adam was so exhausted he could only watch as he saw it coming, and it soaked him to the bone. He was drenched in this absolutely foul smelling liquid. Her feet smelled so much incredibly worst than everybody else’s. It was an intense vinegary cheesy smell, that seemed to consume his very being. The girls all laughed watching as Adam began to writhe on the ground after being coated in pure foot sweat. Some of it made its way into Adam’s mouth, he was too weak to spit it out, so instinctively his body swallowed it. Most of the contents of his stomach were now composed of toe jam, foot sweat, and foot grime. His sight was filled with feet, and all he could hear was girls giggling and saying, “C’mon, give her feet a nice good whiff. Deep inhales!” Ally laughed at his, and then planted her feet flat on the ground, and sat on her butt. She lifted just her toes, creating a cave under her toes, and finally said, “Get in.” Adam couldn’t bring himself to do it. There was just no way that he could will his body to walk over, and crawl under her toes. “I can’t even eat your toe jam from that position!!” Adam yelled. Ally replied with a smirk, “Oh, I don’t want you to eat my toe jam just yet, I just want you to lay there, as I close my toes around you, and let you really take it all in. I want you to bake and fester under my hot steamy toes. I want you to feel how soggy they are, and just lay there and sniff.” Adam turned around away from her toes, as he couldn’t bear the site anymore, only to feast his eyes upon the site of all the other sweaty feet that were in the room. Though now devoid of toe jam, they were still incredibly stinky. Before he knew it, Ally had brought her feet closer to him, and clamped her toes over his body, pushing him to the ground, and then dragging him under her toes closer to him. “There you go, time out for you. No escaping little guy! Who else is gonna sniff my feet huh? It’s has to be you. And in about 10 minutes, after you really take it all in, then you can have the honor of eating my toe jam. But until then, deep breaths of my sour feet is all you get.” 

 

Adam couldn’t move, and he could barely breathe. Each breath was labored and full of horrendous foot odor. He tried wiggling, but each time he did, Ally just scrunched her toes around his body until he stopped. The girls above were just making idle conversation, while Adam had the worst time of his life. After the 10 minutes, Ally finally opened up her toe prison, and smashed Adam between her soles. “Eat.” She said. Over and over again as she spread her toes for Adam, waiting for him to consume all of her toe jam.

 

After all was said and done, the girls finally relaxed, and Marissa went over to Adam’s disheveled body. “Well, you made it. Congratulations. It’s a shame your punishment is over tomorrow. I was really hoping we could do this again.” Adam didn’t have any response. He barely had any energy to stay conscious. Marissa then giggled, and took one of Ally’s cleats. “Mind if I use this?” Marissa asked. “Nope!” Ally replied, figuring out what Marissa intended to do. Marissa dropped Adam right into the cleat, and dunked him into a world of Ally’s foot odor again, and then proceeded to jam two of her socks into the opening. She then took some joint wrapping tape, and taped it over the opening of the cleat. “Perfect. That should serve as a nice home for him for the night.” Then, Ashley grabbed a sticky note from one of the lockers, and pasted it onto the tape covering the opening of the shoe, and wrote something on it. 

 

Adam was in literal hell. It was so incredibly hot inside the cleat, and it felt like he was swimming in foot sweat. He could just picture Ally’s sweaty foot, reading havoc in this cleat and generated what should be used as a biological weapon. He had double the odor with Marissa’s socks stuck into it, and it was a very distinct cocktail of foot odors. While Ally’s was more vinegary, Marissa’s was more cheesy, both smelling like incredibly sweaty feet. Adam was slowly becoming light headed from lack of oxygen, and simply laid on the sweat smoked insole, letting darkness and cheesy odor consume him. 

 

The girls left, and Adam seemingly passed out. About an hour later, Adam heard voices of girls that woke him up. A bunch of girls had seemingly gathered around the cleat, and he head the giggling about something. Just then, he heard a very distinct voice say, “Well well well, what do we have here. If it isn’t Adam, the biggest loser in the world.” The girls were giggling almost uncontrollably now, as Adam recognized the voice as Jessica. It seems that Softball practice ends later than basketball practice, and now the Junior Varsity Softball team had finished and was ready to wrap up their day. Jessica began to read aloud the sticky note that Ashley placed on Ally’s cleat: “Toe jam eater and foot sniffer inside. Use it well”. Jessica then followed up, “Well. You heard the note girls, we gotta use it well.” Adam heard this, and began sobbing. 

 

End Notes:

Please please review!

School of Feet by FTFeet
Author's Notes:

This is it! The final chapter!

Please note, this chapter may be a bit too intense for those who are not hardcore foot fetishists. 

It didn’t take very long for the girls to begin mashing Adam between their soggy, stench ridden softball socks. Adam couldn’t really fight any of it. He was exhausted, and weak, and running low on will power. For about 30 minutes, the girls passed him around, pressing him under their socked feet, making him inhale the odor from underneath their toes. They would grab his head with their toes, thrusting him into a world of foot sweat soaked cloth where it was difficult to breath. They would then clench their toes tightly, causing sweat to be excreted from the sock, and fill Adam’s entire space. The odor was indescribable for Adam. Every breath he took burned his nostrils, and further increased his now painful headache. 

 

“Look at him, he’s not even trying to get away. I’ve got both my gross feet over his whole body and I don’t even feel him squirming. Maybe he likes it. Maybe he likes stinky feet!” one of the softball players said.

 

“Hahahaha, maybe you’re right! Maybe he loves our disgusting feet in his face. Here, let me make his dreams come true.” Jessica said as she took off one of her socks, and grabbed Adam with her toes. Without unclenching her toes, she put her sock back on. As she wiggled her toes, getting a feeling for Adam under them, she taunted him, “do my toes still smell as good as you remember? Huh loser?” Referencing Adam’s earlier encounter with her feet in class. Jessica put both her feet together to maximize Adam’s hell. She began to rub them together furiously, causing the heat to rise dramatically. “It’s a shame you grow back to normal size tomorrow. We’re having so much fun with you. Unfortunately for you, it’s not tomorrow yet, so we have to get all of our fun in now.”

 

A tall blonde girl named Brianna spoke, “well, technically he grows back tomorrow…BUT, that doesn’t mean he won’t get shrunk back down. We could just get him in trouble again, and he’ll be right back at our sweaty toes. We could probably manage to make sure this loser stays sniffing our feet for the whole year. And we could just keep getting extra credit for it. Everybody wins! Except for him. Hahaha” 

 

Another girl, a short brunette named Stephanie, responded “Oh God that’s so gross. The whole school year sniffing our feet? I think I’m going to throw up. Not as much as him though. I don’t really care, he’s the one who’s gotta do the smelling.” 

 

“Exactly!” Brianna said. “He sniffs our feet, we get the rewards.” Jessica then lifted her foot up and bent it towards her. “Hear that loser? You’ll be sniffing our feet for the rest of the year, and we’ll be getting extra credit for it. Think of it as a public service. You’re helping the greater good.”

 

Adam thought to himself that there’s no way he’d allow himself to be shrunk again. As soon as he grew back, he wondered if he’d ever come back to school again. He’d be known as the guy who sniffed the girls’ basketball and the girl’s softball team’s feet. He ate their toe jam, drank their foot sweat, and sniffed more feet than anyone else has in a  single lifetime. No way he could show his face after this. As soon as he grew back, he’d get out of there as soon as possible. He shuddered at the thought of spending any more time. He was surrounded by Jessica’s foot odor. Every single breath tainted by all of the sweating she did while playing. He hated feeling so helpless, being forced to inhale nothing but our nasty stinky foot. Adam never felt more disgusting in his life, trapped so tightly inside of Jessica’s sweaty sock against her equally sweaty foot. It even seemed like the smell was getting worst. 

 

Suddenly, there was light, and Adam was being dumped out onto the ground. While Adam was pondering his thoughts, the girls had thought of a game to play. Adam looked up and saw all the girls and removed their socks, including Jessica.

 

“We have a really fun game in mind! Here’s how it works: We’re all going to try to stomp on you, and you have to run away. If you manage to make it 1 whole minute without getting stomped, we’ll leave you alone for the night. But for each time you get stomped, we’re going to make you sniff our feet for an extra 30 minutes. If you get stomped 5 times, then we’ll do something EXTRA special.” The girls giggled as Jessica finished that last sentence, and were wiggling their toes. Adam looked around and saw a bunch of beautiful feet. Obviously he didn’t think they were beautiful, but objectively, they were well taken care of. Toenails were painted and trimmed, and the skin looked soft. One would realize upon closer inspection however, their insidious nature, the overwhelming sour stench, and the amount of toe jam that is actually there. 

 

“READY SET GO!” Jessica shouted quickly, as she brought her foot over Adam, and slammed down. “1 down, 4 to go!” Adam tried to recover as quickly as he could, and run as fast as he could. The girls all scrambled to get him under their foot. “STOMP” Another girl shouted, as she managed to stomp on Adam. “2 down, 3 to go” Jessica said as she kept count. Adam couldn’t really handle this. He was much too weak, and the odor had gotten so unbearably bad, it was slowing him down. There was just too many feet, and too many different foot stenches to go around. Just then, Adam tripped and fell down, allowing Brianna to swiftly stomp on him hard, “3 down, 2 to go!” Jessica shouted. But before Adam could get up, Brianna simply stomped on him two more times, much to the entertainment of the other girls, and Jessica’s delight. “GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.” She said. 

 

The girls sat down, and encircled Adam with their feet. “Well well well. Not only did you add 2.5 hours to your foot sniffing adventures, but you also won the special prize.” Jessica said, as she revealed something in her hand. It was a white, pod shaped object. “This is a Ped Egg. It’s kind of like a cheese grater for your feet. Keeps them looking and feeling nice and soft. On one side is the grater, and you just rub on your soles, and it removed a bunch of old foot skin, which gets stored inside the egg. See look?” Jessica said, as she opened it. Adam’s eyes grew wider, as he pretty much figured out what they were going to do.

 

Jessica proceeded to pick Adam up, who made a futile attempt at running away. She dropped him inside the pod, and Adam landed with a splash. It momentarily confused him. A splash? He felt around, and noticed there was a small puddle inside the Ped Egg. Jessica peered inside before she sealed Adam into his foul fate. “We squeezed some of our foot sweat in there in case you get thirsty.” She said, as she proceeded to secure the lid back on, and begin grinding away at her feet. 

 

Foot shavings started to pour into the pod, landing everywhere, including on Adam. This was far too much for Adam, who began to have a mental breakdown. As he was thrown about the pod, he cursed his fate, and what these girls had done. How could they be so evil? As he was coated in foot sweat and Jessica’s foot shavings he couldn’t help but cry at how much they’d dominated him now with their feet. He ate so much toe jam, he drank so much foot sweat, he inhaled so much foot odor, and yet, they kept going. Now he was being completely coated in foot shavings. This was even further than anything else. He was literally being surrounded by her feet now. It’s as if girl’s sweaty feet began to consume him. He felt like he was becoming just another piece of foot grime. After Jessica was done shaving down both of her feet, the pod was about 1/5 full. There were 9 girls. At this rate, it would fill up to the brim. One by one, the girls use the small gadget, and continued to shower Adam with various foot shavings and foot grime that came through as well. Adam was in a prison of feet now, with no way out. Some of the shavings landed around and on his lips, and when he opened his mouth to blow them away, more just landed inside his mouth. His entire body was coated, and the inside of his mouth as well. There was no escaping it now. By the end of it, the entire thing was full, and Adam could barely breathe. They had really crammed as much as they could in there. Much of the foot shavings mixed with the foot sweat that was in there to form a disgusting kind of foot paste. Finally, Jessica took the Ped Egg back. “Hope you can hear me in there loser. Here’s the deal. We’re all tired, so we’re going  to go home. You can stay in there, and bask in our wonderful feet. Oh, and you have to eat all of that by the morning. We’re going to tape this thing shut, and leave you in one of the lockers, and if you haven’t eaten all of it by tomorrow, we’ll tell Ms. Pritchard that we found one of our panties in your locker. We’ve already planted it there, so I wouldn’t test me if I were you. Face it loser, you’re nothing but our foot sniffer now. Don’t try to resist. You’ve got a lot of work to do in there, so no sleeping for you.”

 

Jessica proceeded to drop the entire Ped Egg into one of her socks, and then placed the sock into one of her cleats, and shoved the other sock into it as well. She put the shoe in the locker, and locked it shut. The girls all packed their stuff up, and left for the night. Ms. Pritchard was expecting Marissa to return Adam by the morning, so Jessica coordinated with her on Adam’s location, and the little deal she made. Marissa was not nearly as sadistic as Jessica, however she didn’t really care about Adam. The idea of getting him in even more trouble was kind of funny to her, so she decided to play along. 

 

Adam just wanted to go to sleep. He just wanted this to end. But instead he was stuck inside of a stinky foot prison, surrounded by foot shavings that he had to consume. There was literally no way out from that thing. It was dark, and the odor had gotten worse. Jessica had essentially created an environment where the foot bacteria on the foot shavings could continue to grow due to the heat and moisture, meaning the smell would continue to get worse. Adam cried for some time, until he finally decided to start consuming. It would be better than getting in trouble again, and prolonging this torture any further. The consistency was similar to that of all the toe jam he previously ate, but it had the distinct odor of their foot stink, and he just felt worst eating their literal feet skin. He couldn’t believe it. It took him several hours to eat it all, but finally he did, and passed out. 

 

When Adam finally woke up, it was daylight, and he was being dumped out onto Ms. Pritchard’s desk in class. It had been so long since Adam was able to breathe fresh air, that he basically began to hyper-ventilate upon being exposed to it. He took so many deep breaths. The air was still tainted with foot odor because it had basically been engrained onto his skin, but it was still better than the hell that he was trapped in.

 

“I’ve decided that you’ve been punished enough, and hopefully you’ve learned your lesson.” Ms. Pritchard said, much to Adam’s delight. The girls in the class all groaned with disappointment. Jessica however, made no such groan. Ms. Pritchard placed Adam on the ground, and fired the device at him. In a few moments and a bright flash of light, Adam was at full size again. The smell of foot odor erupted into the room, as it was stained in Adam’s skin and clothes. “Adam, let’s go to your locker and get a change of clothes for you.” Ms. Pritchard said, tucking the device in her pants and guiding Adam out of the room and to his locker. Jessica smiled, and followed along. Shortly, they arrived at his locker, and Adam proceeded to begin unlocking it, so happy that the torture was finally over. When he finally did open it, Jessica shouted, “YOU PERVERT!” And shocked both Adam and Ms. Pritchard. Jessica reached in, and pulled out the panties that she planted there. “These are my underwear you sick freak!!” Jessica feigned. Adam was just dumbfounded, unsure of what to say. Just as he was about to get angry and reply to tell Jessica off, Ms. Pritchard pulled out the device again, “Clearly, you still need some more correction. I didn’t think anyone would be so stupid as to receive this kind of detention twice now. It’s much worse for a second offender.” Ms. Pritchard finished saying. 

 

“BUT I DIDN—“ Adam shouted before everything went dark. 

 

FIN

 

EPILOGUE

 

Adam woke up to a very familiar scent. Female foot odor. He felt around, and noticed he was inside of what must be a boot of some sort. It smelled of Jessica’s foot odor. Then, he heard a voice. It was Ms. Pritchard. 

 

“Jessica, as you know, Adam will now spend a month in detention. This time, the punishment will be much more strict, and I want to thank you for volunteering to oversee his punishment. Here are the details of his living for the next month.”

 

Ms. Pritchard proceeded to read aloud a paper with instructions on Adam’s life for the next month:

 

“Monday through Friday, Adam must be inside of a female student or teacher’s shoe from 8:45am - 3pm. Whoever’s foot wear he is in, must have verified that they have potent foot odor, as to ensure Adam receives the lesson. At 3pm, he will be given to the girl’s basketball team, where one of them will place Adam inside of their footwear for practice or any game they may have. At 4pm, he will be given to the Volleyball team. At 5pm, he will be given to the girl’s soccer team. At 6pm, he will be given to the softball team. Finally, at 7pm, he will be placed inside of a shoe, with a sock placed inside with him, and it will be sealed closed, and inserted into my desk. Finally, this will repeat the next day. On weekends, I will take him with me and keep him in my flats all weekend long. I’ve checked the schedules of all of those teams, to make sure that transfers happen seamlessly. I leave it to you to decide which girls partake in his punishment during the day. In exchange for doing this, everyone who has placed Adam in their shoe will receive 20 points extra credit on their final grade, and you will receive 40 points for handling this. Understood?” Ms. Pritchard finished with a large exhale.

 

“Understood.” Jessica said as she smiled, wiggling her toes in anticipation. 

 

Adam could do nothing but curl into a ball, and pray. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5378