- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Edit:

 

Want to give credit to Luidgi: http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=26997 and his story Saving Nancy http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5143 for providing the founding idea for this story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided to just post this story. It's unfinished, and I will never finish it, unfortunately. Enjoy!

            Adam is sitting in class like any other day. A high school freshman, and also pretty much the biggest nerd in his entire class. He didn’t have any friends, and people typically tended to make fun of him. There was no sympathy for Adam. Unfortunately for him, his assigned seat in his first class of the day was in the center of the room, where anyone else could pick on him.

            There is a girl named Jessica to his right, one of the most beautiful girls in the entire school, standing at 5’6”, sporting long black hair down to her butt, with bright, green eyes. On this particular day she decided to wear short short blue jeans, and a thin white shirt, with matching white flip flops. Jessica was not only beautiful, but she was very sporty. Playing three sports in total: Softball, Soccer, and Volleyball.

            Jessica snickered to herself as the teacher, Ms. Pritchard, taught the class something about history that nobody really cared to listen to, except for Adam of course. Ms. Pritchard herself was actually quite beautiful. She was a tall red haired woman with dark eyes. She was almost just fresh out of college, teaching at age 24. Jessica balled up a small piece of paper, and threw it at Adam, hitting him square in the side of his face.

            “What the hell!” Adam whispered, angrily. He looked around and everyone around him pretended not to know what happened. Adam looked forward again and began paying attention. Shortly thereafter another paper call hit him in the back of his head, this time coming from a different student. “Stop it!” He whisper yelled. Jessica proceeded to throw another one at him. “What the hell is your problem?!” Adam whisper yelled a little louder. Ms. Pritchard was now looking directly at Adam. Jessica then shouted “Ms. Pritchard! Adam won’t leave us alone. He keeps throwing stuff at us!” Adam grew angrier, “She’s lying!” he shouted.

            “Adam come to the front of the room right now!” Ms. Pritchard shouted. “It wasn’t me!” Adam shouted back. “Your punishment just got a whole lot worse kid! You’d better get up here now!” Ms. Pritchard shouted as she stamped her foot. Adam slowly stood up from his desk, holding his head down in shame, his face red with anger and embarrassment. As he got up to the front of the room, Ms. Pritchard began telling him his punishment, “Now Adam, you managed to hit all three strikes in a matter of minutes. One, you disrupted the students around you trying to pay attention to class. Two, you disrupted me while I was teaching, and Three, you talked back to me. I’m certain you understand what this means?” She asked, rhetorically. “It means shrink detention, I know.” Adam replied, with his broken spirit heard through his voice. “Actually, there has been a new rule implemented this year, which you would have known if you read the student handbook.” Ms. Pritchard replied. Adam thought, “What? How could that be? I memorized last year’s, I didn’t think they would change it this year!” Ms. Pritchard continued, “I’m going to invoke the new rule, as I think it will be much more effective in dealing with disobedient students. It’s called shrink IS detention.”

            Adam stared for a moment. “Shrink IS detention? What does the IS stand for?” He asked. Ms. Pritchard smiled, “In shoe” she replied. “Is that some kind of sick joke? In shoe?” Adam asked, incredulously. “It’s similar to shrink detention. However, instead of placing the student in a cage for the purpose of boredom, the student will be placed inside of a teacher’s shoe. This will ensure that the student does not forget the lesson. They will be subjected to the claustrophobic conditions that the inside of a shoe produces, as well as the grotesque conditions that come along with being inside of a shoe. Only female teachers and students are allowed to administer the punishment, but any teacher can invoke it on a student. And you, Adam, are the first student to experience this punishment. It is currently experimental, so based on how it goebs for you, will determine whether the rule goes or stays.” Ms. Pritchard finished. Adam stood there, mouth agape, eyes open wide. “But…but…” He started to mumble. The students were having the same reaction. “You will be perfectly safe, as you know, the Shrinker will make your body quite tough, as well as malleable, and so you’ll just flatten out when I step on you. It’s actually quite unfortunate for you that I am the teacher who will administer your punishment. My feet actually reek quite fiercely.” Ms. Pritchard continued to explain. Adam started to back away, and a terrified look grew on his face. The rest of the class began to look on in wonder and amazement, rather than disgust and fear. “I mean, my feet are pretty sweaty. What else could you expect from wearing the same pair of white flats almost everyday after two years of teaching? As torturous as it may sound, I truly believe it will help you, and ensure that you do not make the same mistakes in the future.” Ms. Pritchard finished again.

            “This can’t be real. You’ve got be kidding. That’s fucking gross!” Adam shouted. “Swearing in class? That’s another day for you.” Ms. Pritchard replied solemnly. At this point the class began to giggle. They somehow found his predicament funny. One of Jessica’s friends, Tiffany, shouted to him while slightly giggling, “Hey Adam! Maybe after you get out of Ms. Pritchard’s shoe, you can hang in my ked, it’s nice and sweaty for ya.” The class laughed even more after this comment. Jessica followed up, “I got some stinky moccasins here for you too after you’re done with Tiffany!” She said, giggling uncontrollably.

            “Sounds like there are plenty of volunteers to help administer your punishment, Adam.” Ms. Pritchard said. Adam knew this was going south really quickly. He began to walk backwards, but it was too late. Ms. Pritchard had retrieved the device from behind her desk, and pointed it at Adam. She pulled the trigger and the strange device lit up. A beam of light shot at Adam, and completely engulfed his body, the light was then retracted into the device. In that moment, Adam was gone. She proceeded to open a small compartment in the device, and held her palm out under it, catching Adam just as he fell out.

            Ms. Pritchard, with a bit of effort, while standing, pried one of her flats off with her other foot. She then crouched down to the ground, and held Adam over the opening of the shoe. “What the fuck!!!???” Adam yelled. But at his size, his voice could not be heard. He was about 1 inch tall. Ms. Pritchard simply held Adam over the opening for a few seconds. As Adam looked down, he saw the putrid insides of Ms. Pritchard’s flat. It looked like the insole was brown at one time, but now there was a clear imprint of her foot that was stained black and was visibly moistened.  There was bits of foot grime all throughout the insole.

            As Ms. Pritchard held Adam in between her two fingers, he fought and writhed wildly. Adam could feel the intense heat rising up from the overused flat. The odor came just as strong as the heat. Some of the students in the class were even getting a couple wafts of it. Adam thought he was going to vomit, unable to handle the intense foot odor. Ms. Pritchard began to lower Adam slowly into the horrid environment, causing Adam to flail even more wildly. The odor grew stronger the closer he got to the insole, until finally, she dropped him. Adam landed with a hard bounce that was mostly absorbed by the squishy, sweat filled insole. Adam got up, coated in foot sweat. He immediately tried to cover his nose, but his arms and hands were now coated in foot sweat as well, which then got wiped off on his nose. He tried to run to the end of the flat to jump out, but Ms. Pritchard quickly brought her foot over the opening. She placed her toes right at the edge of the flat, and wiggled her toes a little bit, allowing Adam to catch a glimpse of all the disgusting toe jam and foot grime in between her toes and plastered to the ball of her sole. She bumped his body back into the flat with her sole, applying enough force to send him backwards into the deep confines of the shoe. Adam was feeling dizzy now from the intense odor. It was repulsively thick and musty that he thought for a moment he could actually see the odor. It smelled of pure signature foot odor, but somehow feminine, yet still disgusting as all hell. Before he knew it, Ms. Pritchard’s foot came flying into the shoe, slamming him face first. She gripped him with her toes the second she made contact, and fitted her foot firmly into the flat. She made sure to tuck him snuggly under her toes.

            Adam dry heaved for a few seconds, before he got a mouthful of sweaty foot flesh, which quickly shut him up. His face was completely mashed into the flesh in between her big toe and second toe, giving him the full power of her two years of teaching with the same shoes; an odor that truly made him sick to his stomach. It was incredibly cheesy and stinging, and Adam’s body was held tightly by her toes. In the outside world, Ms. Pritchard stamped her foot securely into the shoe. “Well then class, now that that has been settled, I will continue the lesson.” Ms. Pritchard mentioned, as if she hadn’t just thrown a student into her stinky shoe. The rest of the students simply kept their mouths shut, and paid attention for the rest of the class.

            Each period progressed just like any other day, and Ms. Pritchard submitted the proper paper work regarding Adam, as well as the length of his punishment, 3 days. For the entire day, Adam remained tucked under her toes, occasionally having to drink Ms. Pritchard’s foot sweat, and fighting to spit out pieces of toe jam that would get jammed in his mouth. He passed out multiple times throughout day, only to wake up still trapped. After the school day was over, Ms. Pritchard sat at her desk and picked up her phone. “Hello? Yes? This is Ms. Pritchard. I would like to talk to you about your son. You see...”

            The conversation continued forward for a while. Adam could only hear the occasional “Mhm” and “Of course.” The conversation finally ended with, “I’m glad you’re in agreement. I’ll see you in a bit.”

 

            After about another half hour of Adam baking inside of Ms. Pritchard’s smelly flat, his mother entered the classroom. “Good evening, Mrs. Thompson. I’m glad you could come by to get your son. He’s inside my shoe as we speak.” Ms. Pritchard said to Adam’s mother. “I see. Thank you for filling me in on the situation. I see no problems with this school sanctioned punishment, and I’ll do whatever I can to assist.” Adam’s mother replied. “Great! Well, as I mentioned, his punishment has been extended to 3 days due to repeated misbehavior. In that time he should be kept inside of a female’s shoe as often as possible. What he does after he leaves school is up to you, so you may inflict the punishment as you see fit.” Ms. Pritchard explained. “Actually, I wanted to ask you if you had any after school programs. Perhaps even an overnight program? “ Adam’s mother asked. “Well, not officially, but I am certain the school board can authorize something. If you’d like, you can leave him here at the school overnight.” Ms. Pritchard replied. “Very good! That sounds like a plan.” Adam’s mother cheerfully replied.

            Meanwhile, Adam could hear nothing, just muffled sounds as he inhaled the sour odor of Ms. Pritchard’s toes. After Adam’s mother left, Ms. Pritchard got up and walked over to the gymnasium. There, the girl’s basketball team was having a practice. Ms. Pritchard walked over to the coach, Ms. Lopez, and began talking to her, out of ear reach of the practicing girls. After a few moments Ms. Lopez shouted, “Marissa! Get over here!” A petite girl with long black hair, light skin, and hazel eyes, began to run over to the teachers, soaked in sweat, “What’s up coach?” She asked, out of breath. “Do you have your backup cleats?” Ms. Lopez asked. “Yeah. Why?” Marissa replied, with a confused look on her face. “I need you to give me one of the cleats you’re wearing now, along with the sock.” Ms. Lopez commanded her. “What?! Eww gross! Why?!” Marissa yelled, with a disgusted look on her face. “Well, have you heard of the student who was shrunken down today as punishment? His mother has enrolled him in an impromptu after school program. As per Shrink IS Detention regulation, he should be inhaling foot odor as often as possible, and we need a place to keep him overnight at the school. He’s still under Ms. Pritchard’s foot here, and she’s going home.” Marissa had a completely shocked look on her face. “That’s disgusting, and embarrassing. You’re going to stick him in my sock? I’m fairly certain the smell would kill him. Ms. Lopez, you know we never wash our socks, it’s bad luck. And besides, why me?” Marissa finished. “Well, I know your socks can hold in stink like no other. You have to put them in a bag every time you’re finished. I know your foot odor is perfect for this.” Marissa stared at Ms. Lopez for a few seconds, before starting to bend down to remove her footwear. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. Poor guy, he might not make it out.” Marissa said with a disgusted look on her face.” Just then, Ms. Pritchard spoke, “Well Marissa, I’ll make sure that you receive extra credit in all your classes for helping your fellow student out.” “Really?!” Marissa shouted, excitedly. She hastened removing her footwear. And proceeded to peel off her soaked navy blue socks. She balled them up and handed them to Ms. Pritchard, who immediately recoiled at the odor. “I told you.” Marissa said, simply. “Thank you very much for your help.” And with that, Ms. Pritchard returned to her classroom, holding one cleat and both of Marissa’s socks.

            When she returned to the classroom, she finally removed the flat that contained Adam, and lifted up her foot. “Wheewwww! You had it BAD.” Ms. Pritchard said as she looked at her sole, which was full of sweat, and spoke to Adam who was plastered to it. She plucked him off the sole finally, and dropped him onto the desk. “So, are you regretting your decisions?” Ms. Pritchard asked, while unballing Marissa’s socks. Adam’s squeaks could barely be heard, but in the silence of the empty classroom, she heard him, “Please Ms. Pritchard. I learned my lesson. I’ll never talk back again. I won’t disrupt the class. Besides, it was Jessica’s fault! She was throwing things at me! She should be the one punished!” Ms. Pritchard merely started at Adam. “Oh Adam, you haven’t learned anything.” She said as she picked him up, and held him over Marissa’s sock. “You’ll stay here for a while. Maybe while you inhale this athlete’s foot sweat, you’ll learn something.” Ms. Pritchard then dropped Adam into the sock, watching him disappear into the darkness of the inside of the sock. Adam wiggled around every which way, but the force of gravity ensured that there was no other destination for him, but the deep confines of Marissa’s sweat soaked basketball sock. He hit the bottom, and the sock caught him like a giant soft net, essentially what it is. Adam immediately began to try to climb his way out, but all he managed to do was get himself tangled in the loose fibers inside the sock, keeping him tied down to the bottom. The odor hung in the air, strong and cheesy, and thoroughly moistened. Adam figured he was sweating, but it was in fact foot sweat that had condensed on his face. Ms. Pritchard then proceeded to tie the end of the sock to ensure that he couldn’t get out, not even aware of Adam’s tied predicament in the sock. She then shoved the sock into the cleat, and shoved the other one tightly behind it. Because of the porous material of socks, oxygen was able to reach Adam, but all of it was tainted with odor. The sweaty socks shoved into the odorous cleat served as the perfect machine to filter any air and turn it into potent foot air. Ms. Pritchard put the cleat inside her top drawer, and closed it. She proceeded to go home and left Adam in his smelly prison. Adam couldn’t sleep for most of the time. He just wiggled around, trying to escape the entanglement, but to no avail. He simply laid there, and cried, while the overpowering odor burned his nostrils with each inhale. After several hours, Adam finally went to sleep, though that sleep was short lived. Morning was coming soon, and school would start again.

            School started again in the morning. Adam was awoken by the sound of chatter of a lot of students. After a few minutes, the bell rand loud and clear. Before addressing the class, Ms. Pritchard went to the drawer Adam was in, and pulled the cleat out. She walked to the front of the room, “Good morning class. I’m sure you all remember what happened to Adam for disobeying the teacher and disrupting the class. I hope all of you don’t forget it.” Ms. Pritchard said as she held up the cleat, clear for everyone to look at it. “What is that?” One of the students asked. “Well, this is Adam, or rather, Adam’s new overnight home for the remaining 2 days. You see, Adam has been enrolled in an overnight program for his punishment. This is a girls’ basketball team member’s cleat, with the socks stuffed inside. Adam is inside one of the socks.” Some of the class began to groan with disgust, the rest began laughing, which mostly composed of girls. “Jessica. How are you today?” Ms. Pritchard asked. “I’m fine Ms. Pritchard.” Jessica replied, still somewhat laughing. Ms. Pritchard began to pull the socks out of the cleat and unroll them. “Gross Ms. Pritchard, can’t you do that somewhere else. It stinks!” One of the male students in the class exclaimed. “Unless you want to join Adam, I suggest you remain silent.” Ms. Pritchard replied, shutting the student up rather quickly. Ms. Pritchard then pulled Adam out of the sock, and held him to the room. “Jessica. Yesterday, Adam accused you of starting the disruption in yesterday’s class.” “That’s not true! It was all him. He said, ‘watch this’ to his friends and then threw something at me and Tiffany. He even called you a bad word. The b word.” Adam immediately started to try to get free, and tried yelling, “She’s LYING!” But no one heard him. “I see. Well then. Jessica, do you think you could help with Adam’s correctional punishment. Could you please place him in your shoe?” “Of course Ms. Pritchard. Anything to help my fellow student.” Jessica said with a smile on her face. Ms. Pritchard walked over to Jessica’s desk, and placed him in her hands.

            Adam was truly afraid. It’s one thing to be disciplined by a teacher, but Jessica was a whole other story. Adam knew she was cruel. “You’re really in for it now loser. It’s so hot out today, thank GOD I wore my grossest ugg boots. My feet are so hot and sweaty. These boots always make all this nasty gunk show up in between my toes. You know, you shouldn’t lie to Ms. Pritchard, I really hope this detention helps you out.” Jessica tugged off one of her long Ugg boots, and placed it on the ground. She gripped Adam tightly, and dove his head directly in between her big toe and second toe, and then pressed the rest of his body to her sweaty sole. Adam couldn’t believe this was happening. He looked at the sole as he approached it an unbelievable speed. It truly was glistening with sweat. There was little pieces of dark colored shoe fuzz and toejam mixed together throughout her sole, especially in between her toes. Suddenly, everything went dark, and extremely odorous. Adam could barely breathe. He tried to move his body around, but Jessica was pressing it against her sole. He had to move his head into a small pocket of toe flesh in between her toes where there wasn’t toejam, allowing him to breath in her potent foot stink. Without thinking, Jessica shoved her foot back into the shoe, squishing Adam down hard under her sole, and forcing his head further in between her toes. Adam couldn’t move at all. His entire body felt so exhausted and tired, not to mention it felt like a boulder the weight of the earth was crushing him, but his body was not in any actual danger, it just flattened under her weight, molding to the shape of her foot.

 

            In the outside world, the class was truly grossed out at the thought that Adam had to be in that boot. “Thank you very much Jessica” Ms. Pritchard said with a smile on her face. “Now, class, to start the day, we will be having a pop-quiz.” The whole class groaned and whined. Ms. Pritchard continued to say, “Except for you Jessica. As you are helping your fellow student, you get extra credit, an automatic A on your quiz.” Jessica cheered, “Awesome! Thanks Ms. Pritchard.” Suddenly, Jessica’s friend Tiffany shouted, “No fair! Jessica doesn’t have to take the quiz just because she put Adam inside her smelly boot? That’s an unfair extra credit opportunity! I’d stick Adam in my shoe for as long as it takes to get an A!”

            “Well, Tiffany, you are correct. It is an unfair opportunity. However, I’m not sure the rest of the girls are comfortable with administering this kind of detention. Girls, how would you feel about helping out your fellow student in exchange for extra credit?” Nearly every girl, in their angered state, raised their hand. One girl, Megan, even spoke up, “I’d tie that loser to my stinky foot and leave him there for a year if it meant getting good grades!” Another girl, Brianna, also raised her hand, “I’d leave him there even for 2 years!” Ms. Pritchard then spoke, “well, it looks like the decision is unanimous. It would be quite unfair to only offer extra credit to some students. At the end of class I will have a sign up sheet for extra credit. Tomorrow we will come up with a proper rotation for who will place Adam into their shoe. As of now, no one will have to take the quiz. We will continue class normally, that is, except for Adam.” Ms. Pritchard finished while laughing. The fact that she was so nonchalant about the situation made the rest of the class slowly but surely start to think of Adam as less than a human. Whereas when it first happened much of the class was uneasy, now most of the class was laughing along with her.

            Adam, completely unaware of the situation he would be in the next day, was currently being roasted in the sweaty, cheesy hell that was Jessica’s boot. His entire body minus his head was plastered to her sole, unable to move. His head was simply trapped in between her big toe and second toe, existing there as if to be a receptacle for her foot sweat. Every bead of sweat that came down soaked his entire head. Sometimes the sweat built up so much he had to drink it just to get rid of it. Not to mention that each droplet of foot sweat also brought with it a tiny bit of toejam. If Adam moved his head to the left, toe flesh, if he moved his head to the right, toe flesh. Up? Foot sweat. Down? There was no down. His eyes were burning from the sweat, and his nose was burning from the odor. Each breath hurt so much, not necessarily as physical pain, but the stench was so powerful, it was simply the most disgusting situation he could imagine.

 

            After 1st period, Ms. Pritchard spoke to Jessica, “Alright Jessica, please return Adam to me.” She said as she took off her same white flat shoe and left it in front of Jessica. “Sure thing Ms. Pritchard” Jessica said as she pulled her boot off and brought her foot over to Ms. Pritchards flat. Adam barely felt the cool air on his back, as Jessica’s foot was so hot it enveloped the surrounding air. Adam was very much stuck to her foot. Jessica placed her foot into the flat, and rubbed her foot on the insole back and forth until Adam came off, which took a few times. Adam meanwhile, was surprised. He actually didn’t think the smell could get worse, but the combination of their foot odors produced an even stronger odor. When Adam was peeled off, his body was quite flat, and he couldn’t move it. After the previous day which he spent under Ms. Pritchard’s foot, he knew it would take time before his body returned to normal. Jessica removed her foot, and Ms. Pritchard wasted no time before slipping her foot back into the flat, and securing it firmly, with Adam directly under her sole. This time, his entire body along with his head was smashed flat under her sole. Adam felt like he was suffocating, and drowning in foot sweat at the same time. “Thank you Jessica, you may go now.” Ms. Pritchard said. “Anytime! Really, anytime. He feels pretty good under my foot.” Jessica replied. “That he does” Ms. Pritchard said as Jessica walked away.

            The school day passed by as Adam sniffed away at Ms. Pritchard’s foot, occasionally passing out from the suffocating foot flesh, foot sweat, and pure odor. When the school day was over, and it was time to leave, Ms. Pritchard pulled Adam out again, and dropped him on her desk. “Congratulations Adam, you’ve made it through the second day. You only have one day to go!” Ms. Pritchard said with a smile on her face. “I hope you’re really learning in there.” Adam, defeated, merely looked up at Ms. Pritchard’s giant fact and shouted, “Yes. I’m learning a lot.” Ms. Pritchard smiled again and replied, “Well, if you are in fact learning, then I’ll give you a chance to get out now. If you were telling the truth yesterday, this should be a piece of cake. But if you fail, it’s not going to get much better for you. Do you accept?” Foolishly, Adam jumped at the chance to escape his stinky doom. “Yeah! Go ahead! I accept!” Ms. Pritchard then asked, “What was the topic I was talking about when you first disrupted the class?” Adam’s face immediately dropped. He totally couldn’t remember. He stayed silent for a few seconds before Ms. Pritchard spoke, “That’s what I thought.” Adam immediately yelled, “No! Please! No more! Anything but feet! No more stinky feet! PLEASE!” Adam yelled as tears appeared in his eyes. “Anything but feet? Sorry Adam, but the only thing you’re going to GET, is FEET. Smelly. Sweaty. Feet.” Ms. Pritchard finished saying as she dropped Adam into his sweaty sock home that he spend all of the previous night in. She head Adam screaming on his way down. Just then, Ms. Pritchard heard a knock at the door. “Come in!” She said.

            Marissa, the owner of Adam’s sock and cleat home, the girl with the sweatiest feet on the basketball team according to the coach, walked in. “Hey Ms. Pritchard, I hope you don’t mind, but I told the other girls on the team about the extra credit I was getting for having Adam sniff my sock. They wanted to me to ask you if they could get extra credit too. They said it wasn’t fair.” Ms. Pritchard thought for a moment, and then said, “Actually, Marissa, you came at the perfect time. Adam just failed a way out of his punishment, and agreed to be punished further for it, so I have a request for you and the team.” Marissa replied, “Yeah sure! Anything!” Ms. Pritchard spoke softly, giving Marissa careful instructions, and then handed Marissa her sock and cleat back. Marissa had been using a backup cleat. Marissa slipped the sock on, and felt Adam against her foot when her foot reached the bottom.

            Adam had no idea what was happening. He thought he was done for the day, and yet here was another foot invading his smelly overnight home. As she was putting it on, Adam immediately noticed the scent getting stronger, and recognized the scent as the owner of the sock. He saw 5 giant toes approaching him, with dark blue nail polish, wiggling as they came towards him. He also saw many pieces of toe lint in between her toes as she wiggled them. When her foot finally hit him, the smell exploded in his nose. He knew it HAD to be an athlete, or else there was no way a foot could smell like hers. The soft sweaty flesh enveloped his body, as he felt her putting her cleat on, further increasing the heat and odor. Adam stayed sealed away in Marissa’s steamy cleat for an entire basketball practice.

            After the practice, all the girls were sitting in the locker room, and Marissa got ready to pull off her cleats. “Oh god! Guys, get ready. Marissa’s taking off her shoes!” Said one of her teammates. Marissa immediately shouted back, “Actually, I have a surprise for you guys. We can all get extra credit!” Marissa said as she finishd pulling of her cleat. She began to peel back her sweat soaked sock, and stuck her foot out in the air to revel Adam’s small form stuck to her foot. Most of the girls held their noses. One girl, Ashley, a tall blonde girl of Swedish decent, spoke her discontent, “Ewwww! Gross Marissa! God your feet stink so bad! Is that the kid who got shrunk? God I feel so bad for him.” She said, shocked and disgusted. Another girl, a green eyed, crimson haired beauty named Jennifer spoke, “So….he’s stuck under your gross foot, how does that get us extra credit? Do we have to make him sniff our feet? We just got done with practice, he’d probably die!” Marissa remained silent for a moment, almost afraid of what she was about to say, and finally, with a pained look on her face spoke slowly, “Actually...we have to make him eat our toe jam. All of it. There’s 12 of us. That’s 24 feet, and 120 toes. We have 4 in between toe spaces on each foot, so that’s 8 pockets of toe jam. 8 pockets of toe jam for 12 of us is…96 pockets of toejam. He has to stick his head in between each toe and eat all of the toejam, as well as any foot grime that’s stuck to our feet. If he doesn’t get ALL of it, then we have to tell Ms. Pritchard, and she said she’d handle it from there. Also, if he doesn’t do it, we don’t get extra credit, so we have to make him if we want it.” All the girls in the room were stunned. They didn’t know what to say. After a few moments, Jennifer broke the silence, “Well…I guess…we don’t have a choice. I really need to pass. Not only that, but we all get As. It makes me want to throw up, but it’s not like any of us have to sniff nasty feet and eat some toe jam. He does. And he’s doing it as a punishment. My conscious is clear.” She finished as she began pulling off her basketball shoes. First the left, then the right. She held her feet out in front of her, “Wheeeww, that’s bad”, she said as she wiggled her toes in her socks. She then peeled her socks off, and looked in between her own toes. “Wow, sorry guy, you have some work to do.” She said as she looked in between her own toes, observing the gooey bits of sock lint and foot grime. At this point, Adam was still plastered to Marissa’s foot which was resting on its heel on the ground. She was trying to pry himself off, but was stuck deep into the soft, stinky sole. Upon hearing all of this, he continued to try to desperately escape. He wondered if Ms. Pritchard was trying to kill him. There’s no way he could eat all that toe jam. It was truly unbelievable. There’s no way he could bring himself to stick his own head in between all of these girl’s toes and actually consume their toejam.

            Adam finally pried himself from her foot, and took off in any direction he could see. To the girls, they simply looked down and watched him try to run away. It was somewhat comical for them. Adam was sprinting as fast as he could, but to them, he was barely making any progress. Jennifer simply stomped her foot in front of him. “Sorry, but you’re going to get really acquainted with our feet. Just try to accept it now.” She said as she wiggled her toes a little bit. Adam could smell the putrid odor of her foot as it wafted up from her foot. Adam tried to back up, but he bumped directly into Marissa’s foot, which was waiting for him. “Sorry, but we need this. I would say hold your breath, but it’ll be really hard to do that when you’re chomping away at our toe jam.” Adam looked around, and saw a small opening to his right, which he started to run towards. Just then, another foot came down and blocked that exit. On the other side, another foot came down. The odor was getting even more intense. Adam could feel the humidity of their feet polluting the air around him. Before he knew it, all the girls were now shoeless and surrounding him. They made the circle a bit bigger, and all lifted their feet.

            Adam couldn’t believe what he was looking at. A giant wall of sweaty, stinky, foot flesh surrounding him with no way out. 24 feet surrounding him, creating a cage, from which there was no escape, other than eating their toe jam that is. Adam could see he had his work cut out for him. All the girls were wiggling and spreading their toes, the odor of their feet reaching him even stronger. He could see that there was a seemingly unending amount of toejam and foot grime all over their soles and in between their toes. How could he physically eat all of that? How could he mentally make it through this ordeal? Just then, he saw a foot coming towards him. It was Marissa’s foot. Adam tried to back up, but he backed up right into another girl who extended her foot behind him. His back was immediately soaked, and the stench doubled. Marissa’s foot quickly reached him, and pinned him to the other foot behind him. She made sure his head was in between her first toe gap. She pressed hard against the other foot, and simply said, “eat.” Adam continued to wiggle around, trying to get out of the situation. His hands were pinned to his sides and his body was being smashed between the two feet. He couldn’t believe the stench that was coming from in between Marissa’s toes.