Unexpected visit from cousin. by tactix
Summary:

Ryan is a brilliant young mind  (Or just obsessed), who harnesses the powers within him in order to craft the worlds first shrink ray, all from within his room upstairs in his mothers house.

Ryan and his mother Mary live all alone, ever since his father went missing years ago after he married a japanese woman.

One day your moms sister-in-law, Umiko, comes over to visit, and brings her daughter (Your cousin) Shizuko, with her. 

Unfortunately there was no warning of this visit, and Ryan was in the middle of his first test...


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3252 Read: 26650 Published: August 19 2015 Updated: August 22 2015
Story Notes:

Just a small story I felt like writing.

1. Shizuko and the Shrink ray. by tactix

2. Surrounded in more ways then one. by tactix

3. Sleeping in Shizuko's room by tactix

Shizuko and the Shrink ray. by tactix
Author's Notes:

An introduction to the main story that is coming real soon.

It had been a normal day for Ryan, the 17 year old young self proclaimed genius.

Ryan wasn't your typical teenager, instead of playing video games or going out and playing sports, he preferred to spend his time chasing after his latent fantasies. Shrinking.

At some point in Ryans childhood, he had aquired the want, no, the NEED, to be the first human on earth to be shrunken down to a couple of inches, free to explore and get into some fun situations with a couple of the girls in his highschool, and maybe some other unimportant things.

But to Ryan, this was everything in his life. He lived and breathed with only one goal in mind for years and years. He would do what no scientist thought possible for at least decades.

Ryan wasn't the smartest person on the planet or anything, infact, he was mostly of average intelligence, he was only a genius when it came to his craft, the shrink ray.

He spent years and years thinking up ways for it to become a reality, and today would be the day that it finally came to fruition.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"RYAN! Lunch is on the table!" his mother Mary shouted up to him.
"I'll be down in a bit mom" he yells back to her.

 

Ryan was hungry, but right now he was more hungry for the completion of his latest test unit. 

The shrink-beam ver 46.01

Yeah... He failed alot.. But he never gave up!

After it was fully put together, ryan decided it was break time, he could use some of his moms homemade sandwiches.
He walks back to his room afterwards to finally test the machine.

"Okay, I made sure everything inside this model was fully adjustable to the ray firing through the barrel, it should work as long as I keep it stable while firing..." He says to himself.

"Alright Mr.Paws" he says as he puts his stuffed animal lion onto a stand infront of the ray. "Let today be the day" he goes to test the ray.

 

Ryan sets the options on the side of the raygun before he finally pulls the trigger.
He watched anxiously infront of him as his creation starts to light up and little lights from the back of the gun moving towards the front of the barrel all start to fill in.
It was finally the day.. He hoped.

 

Before the blast went off, Ryan heard the doorbell ring and people walking into the house.
"Oh jeez, better hurry this up." he thought. 

 

As the light from the barrel was about to shoot out of the end, the gun sparked at the tip and lost the whirring sound accompanying it.

"Awww.." he sighed "Well, another mistake, another lesson I suppose." he said cheering himself up.

"Well Mr.Paws, looks like today wasn't the day either" he put his stuffed animal back on his bed and sat down next to his workbench to find out what went wrong.
"Did I hit a wrong switch somewhere? I calculated this perfectly..." he thought aloud. "No, couldn't have.. Must be something to do with the barrel the ray comes out of" he says as he puts his face infront of the gun to inspect where the beam comes out of.

All of a sudden the gun starts to rattle slowly, and the lights also slowly start to fill in.

"Woah, what's going on in there?" ryan thinks as he monitors what's happening within the barrel. 

He sees the machinery from within trying to start back up, some quick sparks appear inside the gun but only for a moment.

"Looks like its working!" he gets excited as he gets back up and picks up Mr. Paws again. 

 

Suddenly, right as he is getting ready to get everything started again, his door opens, and he see's his cousin Shizuko's head pop in the door.

"Helloooo, Ryan?" she lightly calls out infront of her as she scopes out your room quickly. 

"Wait! Shizuko, you can't come in her right now!" Ryan panics and runs to close the door on her. "Just, uh, wait one sec!" he tells her as he shuts the door infront of her.

"Oh god, okay, hide the gun and--" before he can finish, he accidently trips over the cord he was using to power his small gun and it causes him and the gun to fall onto the floor.

The shrink ray rolls under his dresser and faces him while it still lights up.

"No,no,no,no,no!" Ryan panics, fearing he may have just broken the raygun.

He reaches out for it as fast as he can but suddenly a burning bright white flash shoots out of it and envelopes him before he can even shield his eyes.
"What's HAPPENING!!!!!!!!" he shouts

-----------------

Meanwhile on the other side of the door.
Shizuko only hears a muffled "What's!" from out in the hall.

"Uhm.. Ryan?" she knocks on the door "Is it okay for me to come in now?" she wonders.

Without any response she goes ahead and opens the door, only to see that ryan is suddenly missing, and that his small end table is fallen over in the middle of the room. 

"Ryan? Are you hiding?" she asks aloud while looking around the room for him.
She wondered how he could hide himself so fast. The windows were still closed so it's not like he jumped outside really fast and then shut them from the outside. His room didn't have any closed spaces either, so he could only have hid under the bed if he needed to.

Not leaving that last possibility out, she went ahead and looked under the bed..
Of course he wasn't there.

"Ryan??" she calls out loud for you.

-----------------------

On the ground, you find yourself standing up, still clothed, but at a measly 2.5 inches tall. 

"Woooah" are the only words Ryan can get out right now.
"I can't believe... It worked..." he said in awe as he stared out from under his dresser at the giant socked feet walking around his room.

He knew that he should have been scared of his giant unaware cousin looking around his room, but he was in complete aww of all that he had finally accomplished.

 

The worlds first shrink ray.

End Notes:

So that's how Ryan accidently sets himself up for a disaster.
More will come shortly, unlike my last story which i gave up on immediatly. 

Surrounded in more ways then one. by tactix

Ryan hides under the dresser for a minute before deciding he wants to brave this new world.

He steps out infront of his giant cousin, she is still looking for him, he even goes as far as to touch her giant socked foot before running away.


"What the?" Shizuko feels a tiny jab on her foot before noticing a tiny thing run along the floor and under Ryans bed.
"The heck is that?" she wonders as she gets down on all fours to look under the bed for whatever that was.

Ryan hides himself behind a giant pair of shoes he keeps under the bed for work.
They don't smell great, but they're tall and easy to hide behind.
He peeks his head around the corner and watches as the now Gigantic Shizuko bends down onto all fours and lowers her whole body onto the ground so she can see what it was that ran under the bed.

Ryan watches as her giant heaving bosom sways left and right as she positions herself to lay on the floor on her front. The sight of her massive chest hidden in her work shirt left ryan wanting to run up and touch it, but he had to make sure he was safe first...

Shizuko's head is looking around underneath ryans bed, but it is too dark to see anything much. She reaches out and moves the shoes he was hiding behind away from him, but as her arm is reaching under the bed, they both heard a loud popping noise. 

Ryan looks back at her shirt and sees that one of the top buttons popped right off, exposing a generous amount of his cousins more then ample cleavage.

"Aw crap" Shizuko says as she reaches back out to grab the button she just lost. 
Ryan couldn't find his concentration again after watching his cousin stumble about.
Suddenly he remembers his situation though.
"Oh no, gotta get to the raygun!" ryan shouts as he makes a mad dash back to the gun that could hopefully restore him.

"Not so fast! I got you this time!" Shizuko exclaims as she quickly shoots her hand out to grab his tiny body.

"Aha!" she cheers as she brings him up to her face to get a close view of him.

"Woah, wait a minute" she says realizing who she just picked up. "Ryan? How did you get so small?" she questions him.

Ryan thinks about it for a moment before deciding that it's probably best to tell her about his shrink ray, otherwise who knows what his odds of being restored are.. 

Before he can say anything though, there's a knock on your door.
"Shizuko? Ryan? Are you guys in there" you can hear Umiko say.
"Oh no, hide me" ryan quickly yells up to shizuko.
"Huh? Where do I put you!?" she panics
"Put me on my bed or in my desk, do SOMETHING!" ryan yells louder.

The door starts to creak open slowly, Umiko is opening it. 
Shizuko just freezes, looks down at ryans tiny body infront of her face, and then looks down a tiny bit further towards her now open blouse.

With no time to spare, she drops ryan down her shirt, into the center of her breasts. Umiko opens the door, see's only her daughter, and her open collar. She stares at her shirt for a second with a worried look before Shizuko realizes what she's looking at.

"Oh, mom. Ryan wasn't in here, I thought maybe he was hiding, so I looked under the bed, but my shirt button flew off of my blouse, and now I'm.. just.." she can't seem to find any more words.

"It's fine dear, I'll fix up that shirt for you when we get home. Now come on, let's go,  I need to get home and prepare tonights dinner." Umiko says as she pulls her daughter out the door with her.

"I guess we'll have to come by some other time to see Mary's son" she says to her daughter.

Shizuko isn't sure what to do or say.
On one hand, she didn't want to just leave Ryan to himself to crawl around inside her shirt, but she also didn't want to show him to her mom, who was currently dragging her out of Ryans house.

She decides to just go with the flow as she exits her Aunt's house and gets into the back of the Mori family car.

--------

Meanwhile, within his decently busty cousins shirt, ryan was flopping around, slamming into her breasts as they jiggled around from her walking and sitting down.

He tried to stand up straight so he could climb up out of her shirt and up onto her shoulder, but every time he tried, he just fell back down onto his back and rolled to the front of the inside of her shirt.

He feared that if he didn't get out of here, he would be stuck away from home at least for a day or two, since his cousin lived 2 hours away.

He tried one last time to scale Shizuko's neck, but all he ended up doing was tripping on his own feet and sliding back down onto her hefty chest. This time he accidently got one of his feet lodged in her giant line of cleavage and his whole body fell into the crevice.

"Aw crap" Ryan thought to himself. 

-------------

On the outside, Shizuko was losing it.
She didn't want to do this to Ryan but she didn't know what else to do.
And another thing, him moving around WASN'T helping the situation for either of them, infact, she found herself getting kind of hot and bothered by his tiny body's movement, and then she felt him slip into her cleavage. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and pinned ryan inbetween her breasts to stop him from moving around.
She would need to wait until they got to her house in order to take him out. 

End Notes:

Will Ryan be okay?!
Probably, but find out next time on...

Nevermind.. 

Sleeping in Shizuko's room by tactix
Author's Notes:

Ryan continues this whacky unexpected adventure at Shizuko's house.

After a good hour or so of driving back out into the country where she lived, feeling her tiny cousin Ryan try to escape the confines of his japanese cousins cleavage, Shizuko finally made it home and chose to leave the vehicle before her mother.

"Thanks for coming with me dear" Umiko said to her daughter as she continued chatting with the limousine driver and one of her attendants.

She walked into her house and walked over to the staircase that led up to her room. She stopped moving for a second and put one hand over her chest.
"Just hold on, a little bit longer Ryan." she says under her breath as she begins taking the long set of stairs up to the second floor.

Ryan, who is flopping around between Shizuko's breasts is completely shocked by what's happening when she walks up a set of stairs. He was being thrown around up and down viciously.
"Isn't the point of wearing a bra to prevent this from happening?!" he shouts as he gets bounced up and down, knocking the air out of his lungs.

 

Shizuko makes it to the top of the stairs and opens the door to her room. She locks the door behind her and sits down on her bed.
Ryan doesn't hear any movement, and her chest stopped jiggling, so he sits up, confident that he won't be thrown about anymore.

Shizuko isn't sure what to do, or what to say to her tiny cousin, whom she accidently stuffed in between her breasts during a moment of panic, and then carried away from his house.
She was embarassed. Suddenly she felt movement from her chest.

"Oh.." she was suddenly reminded.
Shizuko reached into her shirt and grabbed her tiny cousin off of her breasts and brought him to her eyes.
"Uhmm..." she begins to say.
"Shizuko!!" Ryan yells up to her. "Do you have any idea what kind of danger you put me in!" he begins to rant at her.

"In the first place, it's improper for a lady to hide things in between her breasts. And secondly--" he says to her before she starts to laugh.

"Hahaha" she laughs above him.
It was then that Shizuko remembered that this was her weirdo cousin Ryan she was talking to. She could be herself infront of him, even if it meant acknowledging what she did was not the right choice. 

Suddenly her eyes look down at him with a happy expression on her face.
"Sorry Ryan, I really messed up back there. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want my mom seeing you." she says.

"Err.. No, it's fine.. Kinda" Ryan says, trying to avoid eye contact with his giant cousin.

"I never realized how big you were until just now" he says.
"We should measure you" Shizuko says as she lifts him up onto her desk and places him next to a ruler.
"Hmm, 3.5 inches tall" she tells him.

Shizuko notices Ryan take an interesting victory stance atop her desk.
"Hahahaha! I've finally done what no man thought was possible!" he chuckles to himself. "They said humans would never be able to shrink or become giants, but I've done it!" he was proud of himself.

Above, Shizuko really didn't understand how he could be so calm after all that's happened so far. She was actually kind of worried about him.

"Uhmm... Ryan, it's great that you succeeded and stuff.. But shouldn't you be more worried about getting back to normal?" she asks him as she sits down at the desk, leaning her face over top of him.

 

"Yeah, I'd like to get back to normal as soon as possible so I can start working on a portable version of the shrink ray." Ryan shouts up in excitement.

"Shrink ray? Is that why you're so tiny right now?" she asks, unsure.
"Yeah, you might have seen it when you walked into my room earlier today, I tried to hide it but I accidently dropped it on the ground and it fired at me. That's when you stepped in." he explained to her.

"Well, I guess we can get you home tomorrow morning.." Shizuko tells him.
"Mom won't want to ride back out into the town again today." she continues.

"Well I guess that's fine, I've always fantasized about what it would be like to be shrunken down to a few inches tall and exploring a giant house.

"Ehehehe... Do any of them involve me?" She says, regretting her words instantly afterwards. "Oh god, that was akward" she thinks to herself. 

 

Ryan simply stares up at her with nothing on his face.
A bunch of thoughts run through his mind as he tries to answer her.

"I've always wanted to play on a giantess' body!"
"But this is your cousin, you shouldn't"
"You don't get chances like this often in life"
"What if she tells your family that you were climbing around on her chest?!"
"It did feel good..."
"You need to return to normal size asap!"

"Shut up brain, your making it hard to think" ryan says out loud.
"Huh?" Shizuko is confused.
"Sorry Shizu, I'm really just tired right now, and would like to sleep." he says to her as he sits down cross legged on her giant desk.

"Oh, let me find you something to sleep on..." she starts to look around in her closet.

She comes back moments later with a couple of small handclothes and folds them out onto her nighstand into a tiny bed with a blanket and pillow.

"I'll let you sleep next to my bed incase something happens during the night, or if you need me." she tells him as she prepares the tiny bed and then walks over to her dresser to pick him up.

Shizuko reaches her hand out to grab him but Ryan holds his arms out.
"Wait! Could you please put your hand out and let me walk on instead, being grabbed doesn't feel too good you know." he tells her.

"Oh, of course" she apologizes, putting her hand out infront of him so he could walk up on his own.

"Thanks" he walks onto her open hand and she brings him over to the nightstand and sets him down next to his makeshift bed.

"I'm just going to call your mom and tell her you are staying the night." Shizuko says to ryan as she pulls out her cellphone.

Beep...Beeeeeeep....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 

 *Sound of phone being picked up*
"Hello?" the voice of your mom picks up
"Hi Aunt Mary, it's me, Shizuko"

"Oh hey Shizuko, what's up?" Your mom says so casually, as if she was talking to an old friend. Ryan just shakes his head at how casual his mom can be with anyone.

"Well Aunty, I just wanted to let you know that Ryan came with us on the way home this evening, and since we can't drive back into town tonight, he'll be staying at our house for the night. Is that okay aunty?" Shizuko asks her, sounding concerned.

"Oh girl, it's good that Ryan leaves the house every now and then. No problem, just tell him to act his best, and don't let him bother your mother with his weird inventions." Ryan hears the last part of what his mom says and smirks, remembering the time he got her to stick both her fingers into a chinese finger trap. 

*Phone call ends*

"Looks like we're scott free tonight" Shizuko says with relief, as she turns to look at ryan, who has completely passed out on his new bed in just seconds. 

End Notes:

Next chapter preview:

"Sorry, I didn't have any pockets, and besides... "
"I'll try to bring you back home tomorrow." 

"Aunt Umiko?!"
"Mom! Don't sit down on that chair!" 

"I'm not a pet!" 
"Hey! Give him back!" 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5385