Lena and Amy by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

Strange things happen in Havenbrook University thanks to Lena, a confident girl with magical powers, and Amy, Lena's timid and kind roommate.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Giantess, Feet, Unaware, Gentle, Humiliation, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11353 Read: 38679 Published: September 19 2015 Updated: October 10 2015
Story Notes:

Yet again - writer's block has overtaken me.

However, I have a new idea coming up! This incorporates some characters in my other stories in a new setting.

1. Friday Morning by Somewhereinthenight

2. The Pebble in Amy's Shoe and Lena Picking Up Her Lipstick by Somewhereinthenight

3. Sushi For Lunch by Somewhereinthenight

4. Angelic and Devilish by Somewhereinthenight

5. Working Out by Somewhereinthenight

Friday Morning by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

This chapters introduces four characters: Lena Morena, Amy Liang, David Cooper, and Mary Mazzini

Amy Liang opened her eyes. She didn't sleep as well as she would have liked. Amy needed to go to her Quantum Physics class but felt the strong temptation to go back to sleep, perhaps she could sleep a little longer. Amy quickly checked her phone by her side and saw that it was 8:29 AM. And her class started at 8:30...

After that thought, Amy jumped out of her bed and barely had time to look in the mirror to see if she looked alright. "Oh my gosh", thought Amy, "I can't be late. This class is far too important to me. I would hate to disappoint my family" Amy quickly brushed her teeth and slipped her feet into her favorite pair of flats. The 5'2" Asian girl barely had time for anything else. She grabbed her bookbag and dashed out of the door. She hoped she wasn't loud that she woke up her roommate. Her roommate, Lena Morena, didn't have any classes on Friday and spent her Thursday nights partying it up with friends. Amy certainly didn't want Lena to be mad at her, however, Amy needed to take this class as a Physics major, and 8:30 AM was the only time she could do so. Amy could have sworn she felt a pebble (or some other small object) trapped between her toes. She didn't have much time to think about it now but would probably let herself be distracted by it while trying to pay attention in class.

*******************

David Cooper and Mary Mazzini were one of the power couples at Havenbrook University. Both hailed from highly affluent backgrounds attending one of America's most prestigious and oldest universities. They were a perfect couple to many – one which was destined for greatness and showing off its impeccable pedigree. It was love at first sight when they met at the Kappa Alpha orientation party freshman year. The son of a technology guru from New Jersey and the daughter of an oil tycoon from Texas – they knew what success looked like. David and Mary let themselves be amused by all the unfortunate people that attended their campus – people who lacked proper breeding and lacked the tools necessary to be part of the "it crowd". David didn't mind that he wasn't well-liked by those who weren't in that "it crowd". More people liked Mary – especially the horndogs who would drool over her perfect body. Where the hell was David anyway? He remembered that he and Mary were cracking jokes at a Latina named Lena whose parents were probably illegal immigrants – she dared to enter Mary's sorority. Affirmative action certainly was a bane to Havenbrook – it let losers in for the sake of "diversity".

Not only was Lena a low-life, but she was also weird. Lena overheard David and Mary making fun of her and approached them. Lena told them, "I have special powers. I would be careful with what you say about me. You don't even know me."

David remembered telling her, "I don't understand you. I'm sorry. I never learned how to speak Spanish. This is America where we speak English."

Mary whispered to David, "this bean eater is giving me a really creepy look, maybe we should just go."

But David couldn't help himself, "Sorry-o, no speako Spanisho. Iso this-o how-o I-o speako Spanisho. Si, me gusta."

"Like I said", said Lena with a smile, "I know you don't speak Spanish but I have special powers. If you are not careful, I might use them on you. I don't think you want that to happen."

"C'mon David", said Mary softly and nervously, "let's just go. I've seen enough of those people anyway. My daddy has so many of them working in the oil fields."

"You're right, sweetie pie", said David, "it's just I don't know what she is doing at a party hosted by your sorority."

"Must have been Courtney who invited the Spanish girl", said Mary, "I certainly would have never done such a thing."

Lena walked away from David and Mary.

After that, the night was fairly normal for David. He and Mary went up to Mary's room, had awesome sex, and went to sleep. David certainly didn't feel like he was resting in Mary's bed anymore. He did feel a warm and familiar body by his side – Mary. Things must have been normal but still something didn't seem right. David finally opened up his eyes and oh shit...

"Mary, wake up", said David frantically, "something is really fucking weird here."

"Huh", mumbled Mary, "you're always fucking weirded out by something. Go back to sleep."

"No, I'm serious this time. Something is so wrong. Does this.. whatever this is.. feel like your fucking sheets?"

"Huh? I don't know.. I just want to..."

David did notice that Mary's movements became more frantic. She finally realized the same thing David realized.

"Dave", said Mary, "what is this?"

"I don't have a clue. I was hoping you would have known."

"It's so fucking dark and damp in here. Where are we? What the hell did I take last night?"

"Nothing, my dear. Maybe we're just in an elaborate nightmare."

David thought back to Lena's words, "I have special powers. If you are not careful, I might use them on you." Nah, that was bullshit. The two couldn't have been connected. Perhaps, they were kidnapped by one of his father's weaker corporate 'rivals' – a man who would try to make some money by holding the two college students hostage. Where the hell was this though?

"Umm", said Mary nervously, "this is bizarre. We have to find a way out."

"Agreed", said David, "it is so dark in here – but maybe we can find a solid path out."

"The smell is oddly familiar", said Mary, "I can't quite pinpoint what it is though."

"This must have been a prank played on us by one of our inferiors. Let's get out of here and act like it's no big deal. An inferior is an inferior after all."

"Yes", responded Mary with a laugh, "that is so true. So few people in Havenbrook have the superior breeding we possess. Your family descends from British aristocracy and my great-grandfather was a hardworking Italian immigrant who worked his way to wealth."

"Jeez", groaned David, "your family hasn't worked hard for shit in over a century."

"Well, your family hasn't done so for like ten centuries."

"It is so easy to lose wealth over a long period of time. It is impressive that my ancestors and my contemporaries have managed to keep such a strong hold on our wealth and our prestige."

"Yeah whatever", responded Mary with a roll of her eyes, "my great grandmother descended from British aristocracy too."

"I know", said David, "we had this conversation like a thousand times."

Was that really all they ever talked about, thought David, he didn't realize how pathetic it seemed when he thought about it. However, there were more pressing matters on the horizon. He heard noises– which generated soft booms causing the ground to vibrate lightly.

"Umm, Dave", said Mary, "I'm scared and I love you."

"I love you too, babe." The two embraced, scared to take action.

David needed to find a way out. There had to be light somewhere.

"Hold on babe", said David softly, "I'm going to try to find a way to escape."

"I don't think this is a prank. One of the inferiors may be trying to up his or her place in the world."

"For now, we need to get the fuck out of here. I am sure – quite soon – the world will be searching far and wide for the missing son of Chester Cooper."

"It won't matter much if we're dead."

"We won't die", said David with confidence, "because I am here. I will ensure our survival."

"I've always admired your can-do attitude", said Mary sincerely.

David was suddenly reminded why he found himself attracted to the raven-haired beauty. She would always be honest with him. A compliment from Mary was something real.

The ground beneath them was slightly damp but clearly had dried up. Perhaps it rained – which would mean they were either outside or in a place with no roof. Neither of those made sense. David could clearly make out a ceiling of sorts. It was a strange ceiling – one that was rounded and had a large curve to it. This whole situation was ridiculous.

David kept on walking and tripped. He could feel what caused him to trip. There was a crater underneath him. It wasn't a large one. He wouldn't have been able to hide himself and Mary inside of it – in case, someone bad (perhaps a Muslim) kidnapped them and wanted to blow their bodies up in a suicide bombing.

He kept walking and felt a wall. It was soft but firm. It felt leathery – what a strange wall. David couldn't even guess where he was anymore. David changed direction and walked past the crater which tripped him last time. He foolishly tripped over another crater – this one was slightly larger than the last one. Hmmm, thought David, where the hell could he be?

David didn't have much time to think as his world shook. Something was coming in. Something large at a quick speed. David instinctively ducked for cover as the large object made its way inside. He prepared himself for death. He managed to survive. The object didn't crush him – it appeared there was enough room for both of them but barely. David stretched out its arms and felt something familiar – skin. He moved his hands lightly back and forth on the skin. No, it couldn't be. Were these giant toes? David couldn't believe it. He was inside an oversized shoe which was inhabited by an oversized foot. David tried to look at the bright side. The foot was most likely one of a woman and not a man. But oh no? What happened to Mary?

*************************

Lena Morena pretended to stay asleep as she watched her roommate, Amy, rush to make it to her Physics class. Amy was such a sweet girl with a timid disposition. Amy had no idea that she was torturing two brats with her size 6 feet. Amy would have probably been horrified if she knew about it, but Lena certainly wasn't feeling horrified. No, she wasn't. Lena was feeling quite wet actually as she brought her fingers to her pussy. Lena moved her fingers back and forth inside. Amy was her best friend and someone who often let people push her around and step over her. Now, Amy literally had the upper hand over two entitled brats – but perhaps, the correct term was the upper foot. Lena needed to shrink more people. Lena couldn't let Amy have all the fun – now could she? That was more than enough motivation for Lena to get out of bed and begin what could be a marvelous day. She "forgot her lipstick" at the Pi Zeta Beta sorority house last night and needed to go pick it up.

Lena looked in the mirror. Most men found her to be gorgeous. Who could blame them? Lena was in good shape, had a delightfully curvy figure, long black hair, and a sexy tan complexion. She was from a poor family but she could see the rich guys lust after her and the rich girls envy how easy it was for Lena to do so. Not every rich guy had his head up his ass like David, some actually weren't bad guys. Lena still wanted to very much play with them though. Some of them were probably sleeping with their girlfriends at the sorority house. Lena had so much on her mind. She also hoped this would allow Amy to boost up her confidence. Amy was so gorgeous and kind-hearted but she was very shy. Amy considered herself to be powerless and maintained a sense of self by withdrawing into her own private world on a regular basis. Lena would help Amy see that the world wasn't like that. Perhaps, Lena thought... well, she didn't think Amy swung that way anyway. Oh well.

********************
Amy felt embarrassed. She couldn't believe that she let herself be late to class again. Amy had such a tough courseload this semester and wanted to keep up with everything. Unfortunately, that forced her to sacrifice sleep some nights to finish up problem sets or reading a textbook. Amy wanted to relax. She really did. Amy walked briskly, occasionally feeling the pebble between her toes and felt something else under her arch. When Amy had the chance, she would need to figure out what was inside her shoe. For now, it would offer a little bit of stress relief for what was a very stressful time. Amy was practically running now to the Science Building. It was 8:40 AM. Shit...

Amy took a seat in the back row, thankful that the professor didn't notice her tardiness. Amy tried to focus on the Heisenberg Principle but she was too tired – the poor girl didn't even have time to drink coffee! Amy searched for the pebble between her toes again and found it. It was currently between her fourth and fifth toe, but she figured she would move it between her first and second toe – maximizing the amount of relief she would feel. Amy paid attention to what her professor was saying as she absentmindedly played with the pebble in between her toes.

*************************

David was in hell. He was being punished for being too fantastic of a person. The giant toes pushed David to the other side – probably to the largest toe. This wasn't good at all. He wanted to scream but the giantess wouldn't have heard him at all. David could smell what must have been recently applied nail polish. Yes, thankfully this was a woman. The toes began to squeeze his body everywhere – strong enough to restrict him but not strong enough to hurt him. David remembered the words of the weird woman who spoke to him last night. Was this that woman? Did she actually shrink him and Mary leaving them to be tortured? That was fucked up beyond belief. Once he grew back to normal size, this bitch would fucking pay for what she did to him and Mary. He would be a spokesperson against illegal immigration.

End Notes:

I hope you're all liking it so far!

The Pebble in Amy's Shoe and Lena Picking Up Her Lipstick by Somewhereinthenight

*********************************

Lena's plan was only beginning. She would change the world for the better. Wasn't it Jesus Christ who said that the meek shall inherit the earth? Yes, Lena would give every person she knew exactly what they deserved. Lena was born special. That was something she always knew. Despite Lena's powers, she grew up in poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet. It was the arrogance of the world around her which led them to still struggle. It also didn't help that Lena had a deadbeat dad who walked out on her mom before Lena was even born. Lena had thought about killing her dad if she ever met him, but she had always suspected that her father possessed similar powers as she possessed – which would make it difficult to get revenge on him. Lena loved her mother to death but she didn't have those gifts. These powers must have been inherited, right?
At the same time, Lena was working on perfecting her powers to a level that she would probably be able to destroy a man who essentially left a woman and her unborn daughter to die. Her mother was a kind-hearted woman with an unassuming and polite exterior – Lena thought that her roommate, Amy, reminded her of her mother in many ways. Perhaps, that was why Lena had taken on Amy as her own personal project. The bad will suffer. Lena wondered how David and Mary were doing inside Amy's shoe anyway. Lena thought David was an ass but mostly harmless. Her grudge against Mary was much stronger. Lena's mother used to work as a maid at the Mazzini's mansion: Houston's poorest serving hand and foot on Houston's richest. Mary had stolen some money from her father to do whatever it is assholes do and put the blame on Lena's mother. Her mom was fired for a crime that Ricardo Mazzini's thankless daughter committed. Lena's sweet mother didn't put up a fight – she thought it was hopeless. Essentially, Mary was destined for death. David's fate wasn't quite as clear-cut. For now, Lena wanted to find more people. She would visit that sorority "looking for her lipstick".

*************************************
Mary was disgusted by her whole situation. She was suffocating under a foot which shouldn't have been so large. This all had to have been a preposterous nightmare. Mary couldn't move and could only groan as the foot flesh pressed down on to her. She wished that they figured out where they were a little earlier – they had plenty of time to get out of this situation. How could she have known? Mary rubbed her hands on the foot above her – whoever owned this foot kept it really soft. Soft enough that Mary felt jealousy, she had dry skin and needed to practically douse her body with moisturizers in order to keep her skin feeling nice. Who would do this to her? Mary unfortunately knew the answer to that question all too well. Was this the foot of Lena?

Mary didn't bother to tell David but she knew Lena, the weird magic girl, far too well. The two girls graduated from the same Catholic school. Mary used to have a maid named Rosa. Rosa barely spoke English – only enough to take orders from Mary and the rest of her family. Mary didn't dislike Rosa, but she was collateral damage for what was considered an important goal at the time. Mary and her friends tried to outdo each other at parties and wanted to be the one to host the largest party. Her father wouldn't give her enough money to fund a boozefest where everyone in the "it crowd" was invited. Mary needed that money. She needed that party. She managed to steal $75,000 in cash from her father and put the blame on Rosa. It was too easy. The dumb thing couldn't even understand what was happening to her until it was too late. Mary had her party and Rosa was fired for "stealing money". Mary thought that was the smartest thing she had ever done. She didn't care that Lena, Rosa's daughter, despised her. Lena was a nobody from a nobody background – someone who only had successes due to affirmative action. It was the only way that someone like Lena could have been accepted at Havenbrook University and it was the only way someone like Lena could have gotten a full tuition scholarship to both St. Francis Catholic High School and Havenbrook University. It was truly disgusting to Mary. Now, this bitch was getting her revenge due to Mary's adolescent shenanigans.

But, for now, Mary could barely think. The foot on Mary placed extra pressure on her body – she didn't deserve such torture. Mary hoped that Donald Trump would become the next president. He would ensure that beaners, such as Lena and her mother, were shipped back to Mexico. It wasn't a big deal. Texas was Mexico's neighbor anyway. Plus, it helped that Trump was close friends with her father. Mary wanted to be alive to see Lena and Rosa get what they truly deserved. The foot began to sweat. Mary couldn't concentrate anymore. This had to have been the foot of that crazy bitch. This pain was far worse than anything she or David ever inflicted on Lena. Lena had her fucking payback. The pressure on the foot grew stronger. Shit, that bitch was walking. Mary wanted to scream but instead her world went black.

**********************
Amy sighed. She sometimes wished that she didn't pick such a difficult major. Everything she was learning in her Quantum Physics class was incredibly complicated. However, as with everything else, she would just study harder and work harder to understand the subject matter in front of her – no pun intended on the matter. Amy walked quietly back to her dorm – hoping that she didn't run into anyone she knew. Amy hated how shy she was. She liked other people, but she was always afraid of saying the wrong thing or doing something stupid. She wanted nothing more than to return to her dorm and relax. Amy longed to cool her feet off. Her feet were feeling quite sweaty. Amy was reminded of the small pebble between her toes. It was still there. She would have to play around with it some more when she got back to the dorm. Amy giggled to herself. She was so weird – getting excited about a small pebble in her shoe. She also felt an irritation under her sole. It scratched her sensitive sole throughout the class. However, Amy no longer felt it. If it was an object – it must have been crushed flat under her tiny feet.

**********************
David was in a state of panic. He wanted to take back every rotten thing he ever said. The toes crushed his body consistently. David must have been a lot more durable at his current size because he was pretty sure that he would have been crushed flat in another situation. The magic girl must have put some spell on him so that he wouldn't be killed. David shivered. This meant that this bitch probably had other things planned once he was out of her shoe. Lena didn't want him dead, but she wanted to see him tortured.
David was even more shocked by the other thing he was feeling: arousal. The toes squeezed at his dick and this caused David to get hard. Lena must have been trying to use this as a humiliation tactic. David wanted to stop himself from getting off but he couldn't. The toes were too powerful and he was too weak. In what felt like an eternity, David felt his dick erupt with semen squirting out and landing on the insole of the shoe and on the woman's normally petite toes.
David wondered about Mary. What the hell happened to her? What sort of torture was she going through? David could only wait to see what happened. There was nothing he could do now to help his situation. He hoped he could talk reason into the witch – then he would be able to keep living a normal life and all of this shit could have been forgotten.

**************************
Lena rang the doorbell at the Pi Beta Zeta sorority house. She sighed. She only wanted her lipstick back. Lena heard movement from inside. Somebody must have been interested in letting her in. She was surprised when she saw that a guy answered the door. He looked like he just woke up – groggy, disheveled, and only wearing a pair of boxer shorts.

"Hi", said Lena cheerfully, "I am sorry to bother you but I think I left some lipstick here last night."

"Oh, that was you", said the guy, "Rachel found an unknown lipstick container last night – she said something about it not being "PBZ approved". I don't get these girls sometimes."

Lena smiled. She actually kind of liked this guy. He didn't seem so bad.

"Thank you so much", responded Lena with a grin, "I was looking all over for it. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"Zach, and yours?"

"Lena. And wow, those girls know how to throw an awesome party!"

"It's okay", said Zach with a shrug, "I can sense your sarcasm from a mile away by the way."

"Really", asked Lena nervously, "was it that obvious?"

"Yeah", said Zach, "also, I hate these parties. I do it for Rachel though."

"Is Rachel your girlfriend?"

"Sort of, more like a friend with benefits."

Lena felt a powerful desire. She wanted to take this tall, dark, and handsome man and make him her tiny plaything. She wanted Zach to explore her bit of her body. She wanted to show this guy that she was much better than Rachel in just about every aspect.

"Lol", said Lena, "that's something I hear a lot in college these days."

"I dunno", said Zach, "I'm still young. Hey, don't you want to pick up your lipstick?"

"Oh sure. Is it in Rachel's room?"

"Yeah, I'll go get it for you."

"Thanks Zach, I'm glad I got to meet you."

Lena waited patiently by the door as Zach went into Rachel's room. Zach seemed like an alright guy. Rachel was something different though. Lena liked some of the girls in the sorority since they were good people who felt a far too strong need to belong – including Courtney, who was always nice to her. Girls like Mary and Rachel though were the worst of the bunch. She would seduce Zach and leave Rachel out in the cold.

Zach and Rachel both came out of Rachel's room. Rachel was dressed like the trashy yuppie she was and Zach was still only wearing his boxers.

"Oh, why isn't it Lena", said Rachel with a sneer, "I knew this lipstick wasn't something that could have been owned by me or any of my sisters. Silly Zach had no idea and thought it was mine."

Zach shrugged nonchalantly which caused Lena to giggle lightly.

"Thank you for bringing it back to me", said Lena with a smile, "I don't know what I would do without it- I feel like it's a part of who I am."

"We're not in our lit class", said Rachel, "you don't need to go waxing poetics and shit like that. You are such a teacher's pet. C'mon Zach, let's go back to my room."

This was Lena's chance to take them. She quietly muttered reduction by 72 , in a voice so soft that she would have been surprised if either could hear her. Lena watched as Zach and Rachel dwindled in size. It worked. They were as small as her thumb.

Lena could see the tiny Rachel freaking out. Zach didn't show any reactions – at least any that she could notice at his size. She took a hand and picked up both Rachel and Zach. She whispered the two, "let's go back to my place and have some fun – tee hee."

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
What will Amy do? What will Lena do?
Find out in the next chapter.

Also apologies if you're a Trump fan - I couldn't resist writing that lol. I hope you're still enjoying the story regardless.

Sushi For Lunch by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

This chapter is centered around vore and feet.

*************************************

Amy felt relieved as she arrived back to the comfort of her room. She noticed that Lena wasn't there. This surprised Amy. Lena usually slept until noon on Fridays and it was only 11 AM. Amy hoped that something good was happening with Lena. Lena had been her best friend since freshman year. Amy was always grateful to Lena for being so kind towards her. At first, Amy couldn't understand why an outgoing and confident woman like Lena would want to be friends with a bookish wallflower like her. However, perhaps it didn't matter why. Lena had been the best friend Amy ever had. Amy hoped she could help Lena out in one way or another. Behind Lena's bright and bubbly exterior was a young woman with a troubled past – one who rose above her circumstances to achieve great things. Lena had done so much to help Amy and poor Amy had no idea how to do the same for her friend.
For now, Amy was feeling hungry. She skipped breakfast and figured that an early lunch wouldn't be such a bad idea. Amy would need it if she wanted to do well on the next midterm. She couldn't concentrate on an empty stomach at all. Amy slipped her feet out of her shoes and walked over to her mini-fridge. Inside the mini-fridge was some leftover sushi from last night's dinner, Amy's tummy growled. She was going to finish up the sushi for lunch and get to studying. Amy took the sushi to her desk and sat down. Funny enough, it felt like the pebble in her shoe had adhered to her foot. Amy giggled to herself. She would need it while trying to focus on her studies. She picked up a pair of chopsticks and use it to pick up the first sushi roll – yummy, it was an eel roll. The pebble felt nice under her foot but it felt a little unusual. She would have to find out what that small object was but that would have to wait until she was done with her lunch – she was starving!

******************************

Mary opened her eyes. Last she remembered, she was under that bitch's foot and about to be crushed. Mary wondered quietly if she was dead. If that was the case, Mary would be a martyr. She would be a martyr against the danger of those illegal immigrants. It would be too easy for Lena to meet her doom. Mary was missing. Lena was the psychopath daughter of an illegal immigrant who used to work for Mary's father as a maid until she was fired for "stealing money". Who would the world believe anyway? Even if Mary couldn't do anything to destroy Lena directly, she knew that Lena would be destroyed by the world. Mary smelled something. It smelled fishy. Mary panicked. She couldn't move either. What the fuck was going on? Mary looked around and saw that she was surrounded by what looked like oversized grains of rice and some kind of fish. What the... Mary was part of food. Was this Lena bitch going to eat her alive? Was that why Mary didn't die inside the shoe? Maybe this was all some sort of dream concocted by the liberal media and transplanted into Mary's subconscious trying to get her to see the error of her ways. What error? Mary was an exemplary person from impeccable breeding. She didn't need to apologize for any of her views or her beliefs. The Mexicans were an inferior group of people and Mary didn't want to lie for the sake of maintaining harmony with savages.

It was so fucking cold too. Mary was more miffed by the cold at this moment than being trapped inside a fucking sushi roll. However, the cold location she was in now was probably the safest she would ever be for the rest of her life. Mary had to escape. She needed to get out there and tell the world her story. This Lena was a fucking retard. Lena probably had no idea what wrath she started by kidnapping the daughter of one of the world's most powerful petroleum executives. Even at her minuscule size, Mary still had an unbelievable amount of influence. Lena would be locked away for life or killed. Mary felt her world move. She could see very little of the outside world from her sushi prison. Mary needed to get out. Suddenly, Mary felt her body rise up. It wasn't her doing. It must have been the fucking weird-ass magic. That was another thing. This magic crap needed to be banned – it needed to be illegal. Mary was pushed upwards so that her head was outside of the roll. She began to shiver. This was fucking unbelievable. Mary began to scream.

Mary could see her captor. To Mary's shock, it wasn't Lena. Rather, it was an Asian girl. The Asian gave off a vibe of cute innocence. Mary wondered if the girl was even aware that there was a tiny person inside her food. Mary was willing to bet that Lena would let a person unknowingly eat another person. Lena was fucking batshit insane. The giantess licked her lips enthusiastically. Shit, she wasn't going to waste time before eating. Mary wondered if she would die or would she go through this torture and find herself in yet another situation. This brought great levels of anxiety to the trust-fund girl. She had absolutely no idea what her future entailed. Mary, who was used to having control over everyone around her, now had absolutely no control over what was going to happen. What would this fucking bitch do next? Mary found that she couldn't get angry at the giantess who was about to eat her. All of Mary's anger was directed at Lena.

Mary heard the Asian girl emit a powerful "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm". Mary sighed. There was absolutely nothing she could do but accept her fate. She would be taking a trip inside the girl. Mary closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else besides her current situation. That failed miserably. Mary loved to eat sushi. It was a healthy food and she tried to get her boyfriend to eat it too – but he didn't like "third world country food". David was a fucking retard. Japan wasn't even a third world country. Why did she date such a piggish man anyway? He was a man of superior breeding; that was why. The Coopers were an even wealthier family than her family. They were going to be one of the world's most powerful and influential couples. Now, Mary was going to be food to some girl she didn't even know.

Mary felt her world rise at a fast rate. She began to cry. How could this girl eat her like she was nothing? She must have not known – she couldn't have known. Mary began to scream for help. She hoped that the Asian would notice her screams – assuming the Asian knew how to speak English. However, all Mary was met with was the girl's mouth. Mary was actually being brought inside. She was terrified of the pearly white gates in front of her. They could slice Mary in half. Mary could have been dissolved by the saliva of the girl as well. Mary closed her eyes again – preparing for death.

A few minutes had passed. Mary's world was dark but she was still conscious. She managed to avoid the giantess' teeth but was on the wet and slippery tongue. Mary felt her body be coated in saliva as it dissolved the food around her – making it easy for the giantess to swallow and digest. Mary wondered how she tasted to the giantess – maybe the giantess would notice something strange and take a look rather than eating her. However, Mary's hopes were squashed as the giantess swallowed. Mary screamed – with no idea of whether she would be killed or brought back to life only for more torture.

Mary was still alive as she went down the girl's esophagus and into the stomach of the giantess. Mary was fucking doomed. She could actually somewhat see what was happening. Mary cried as she saw the chewed food around her be completely dissolved by the stomach's acid. The acid was making its way to Mary. She felt it touch her feet – a stinging and burning sensation. The stomach acid covered Mary and she was no more.

************************
Amy felt so much better after eating that first sushi roll. She was so glad that she ordered eel last night. It was one of her favorites. She finished the remaining sushi rather quickly. It was funny. Amy was such a tiny girl but always had a big appetite when it came to food. She could eat a lot. She was blessed with a good metabolism so she didn't get fat easily. Amy also had a workout routine which she adhered to whenever she wasn't so stressed out about school like now. Amy felt the small object with her foot. She felt it moving under her foot. Was it alive? Was it a bug? Amy was going to check it but she heard her cell phone ring. It was Lena.

"Hey Lena."

"Hey Ames, I missed you this morning."

"You know I have class super early on Friday lol. What's up?"

"Not much. I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch."

"Oh, I am sorry but I already ate."

"What did you eat? The leftover sushi from last night?"

"Yeah, I ate it all."

"Wow, I am so jealous by how much you can eat. If I ate like you, I would be fatter than I already am."

"Oh come on, Lena. You're not fat."

"I'm sorry. I guess I was raised to think I was fat. My mom was a maid for some rich guy and the rich guy's daughter called me Fatty McFatFat."

"Wow, she certainly gets points for originality. When are you coming back to the dorm?"

"Soon. We should totally hang out. We're so overdue for a visit to the spa."

"I know", said Amy with a giggle, "I could really use the spa now."

"Knowing you, you're probably stressing out over an upcoming midterm."

Amy sighed. Of course, Lena was right. Amy cared a lot about her academic performance – her parents demanded perfection from her in that regard.

"I'll have some time to hang out with you though", said Amy, "that is, if you have time for me given your busy social life."

"I always make time for you", said Lena enthusiastically, "you're one of the only people I actually give a damn about in this world. We're best friends forever after all."

"Best friends forever always."

"I have to get going but I'll be back soon – happy studying, nerd."

"Same to you, dorkface."

Amy then opened up one of her textbooks and began to study. She needed to do the best she could on her quantum physics examination – nothing was easy about that class. She had all but forgotten about the small object under her foot.

********************************************
David felt his world become hotter inside the shoe. He wondered how Mary was doing. Was she crushed flat by this psychotic bitch? Lena was a terrible person and a fool. Did Lena have any idea that when the world knew that David was missing that it would be front page news? Did Lena know how powerful, wealthy, and famous his father was? Chester Cooper was one of the whiz kids who set the course for what technology is today. Society would be absolutely horrified and disgusted by the kidnapping of David Cooper. In fact, Lena would be hated in the same way that Hitler was hated. David had more pressing concerns though underfoot. He felt the toes continue to squeeze his body. It was a tight squeeze. David felt like that Lena wanted to make sure that she felt him. He was simply a small bit of comfort in some magic bitch's day. David didn't know if he would die or live.

David felt his world rise up. Lena was taking off her shoe. David felt the foot press extra roughly on his body and found himself stuck to the giantess' foot. He hated everything about his situation. He felt himself get pummeled and squashed with every step as she walked on the hardwood floor. This took a couple more minutes, then the giantess sat down and stretched her feet out. The movements of her feet caused David to peel off from the foot and to land lightly on the carpet underneath the desk. David finally got to see the feet which have tortured him for so long. Her feet had a petite look to them – even though they were larger than him. They were pale with dark red nail polish. David was surprised that he felt himself grow an erection from seeing the massive feet in front of him. They were soft and had a fruity smell to them. This couldn't have been Lena, David deduced. Lena's feet would be much tanner – given her Hispanic heritage.

He heard voices. The giantess was talking. It sounded like she was talking to someone on the phone. Huh, who was this person? This didn't sound like Lena but she was talking to Lena. David had no clue who his captor was but she seemed like a nice girl – she may have not known about the torture she was inflicting on him. However, Lena certainly did. Another thought caused David to worry. Where the hell was Mary? Was she still inside the shoe? David didn't see any sign of Mary on the giantess' foot.

******************************************
Lena stored Zach and Rachel in her pocketbook. She finished talking to Amy and found herself feeling a tad wet. Amy unknowingly ate one of Lena's worst enemies – Mary Mazzini. Lena felt embarrassed for letting that turn her on. She supposed that it was because Amy was so sweet and innocent but had the ability to bring about destruction without even realizing it. Lena was tempted to finger herself right at the sorority house. However, she would play with the two tinies first. Lena couldn't let Amy know just yet about the tiny people. This unaware stuff was too much fun. Lena went back to Rachel's room – her head filled with evil thoughts.

End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying this story! Plenty of awesome stuff coming.

Angelic and Devilish by Somewhereinthenight

*****************************************
Lena would have been surprised to know that she had her own tiny spy. Normally, he was incredibly tall – standing at an imposing 6'6". Now, he was only an inch tall at most. He had made Lena's bedroom his own residence for the past three weeks. Unlike the other shrunken folks, he was very much a willing participant. Powerful in physique and intellect, he was born with the same gifts as his daughter – Lena. The tiny man felt a strong desire to get to know his daughter. However, he imagined that she hated him. Napoleon D'Anconia was a coward. He impregnated a random woman in Mexico and whisked her off to America – only to abandon her. He was young and foolish. He wanted sex. She wanted to leave Mexico. It was a deal that Napoleon had strong regrets. Lena looked like her mother, but she had his powers and much of his genius. Napoleon had a 212 IQ - which made him one of the most intelligent beings on the planet. He had no desire to use his mind to make the world a better place. He liked to create chaos and orchestrate discord. He certainly did such a thing for Rosa Morena. She was a beautiful woman who had a timid disposition and a simple mind – not necessarily, one of low intellect but one who tended to not think of the complexities of the world around her. He had kept tabs on his daughter for years. Many times, Napoleon had wanted to pop up and introduce himself to his daughter. However, she hated him. Lena saw him as a callous man who abandoned her mother when she got pregnant. Lena would be right.

One of these days, Napoleon would let Lena know of his existence and congratulate her on a job well done. Napoleon found himself becoming quite curious about Lena's roommate. He knew his daughter saw people as either "entirely good" or "entirely bad" with most people being bad – the roommate was one of the good ones. Napoleon could see why: her short black hair, her soft voice, her cute smile, and her helpful personality. She was one who likely would approach discord with a healthy sense of humor and a good heart. Napoleon wondered what it would be like to get to know her. Would she hate him? Or would she accept him? Napoleon believed he would find out someday. For now, he waited patiently for his daughter to return. He had a feeling that Lena had some evil tricks planned with her magic. She certainly was capable of doing incredible things. Lena lacked the unbiased approach that Napoleon took with his own tricks – anyone and everyone was fair game, he supposed that he was a sociopath. The only thing Napoleon could do was sit and quietly wait.

*************************************
Zach Rabinowitz had no clue what was going on. One minute, he was talking to some hottie who said she left her lipstick at the sorority house. The next minute, he was shrunk to an inch tall along with his "girlfriend". Zach didn't like using the g-word with Rachel. She was good at sex but the two of them had little in common except for a powerful physical attraction to one another. Rachel was high-strung, bossy, and had an unstoppable amount of energy in her. Zach was more laid-back, easygoing, and was "too lazy for his own damn good". At least, that was what Rachel would always tell him. Now, the two of them were going to share a quite unusual experience. They could only look up at the giant smiling face. What the hell did she have planned for them anyway?

Rachel was overreacting like always. She was screaming on the top of her lungs, "FUCK YOU BITCH!! I HAVE CONNECTIONS WHO CAN FUCK YOU UP FOR LIFE FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME!!! SO DOES ZACH! OH YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD!!"

"Connections, huh", said Lena with a smile, "I wouldn't know what those are. Oh well, maybe once I figure it out – I will grow you back to normal size."

Rachel was turning red all over. Zach was seriously wondering if his friend with benefits could internally combust from how worked up she was getting. Rachel then turned over to him – oh shit.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? JUST STARING INTO SPACE LIKE THAT!! YOU SHOULD BE PUTTING THOSE MAN MUSCLES INTO ACTUAL WORK AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!"

"Uh", responded Zach, "how am I supposed to do that when I'm only as large as her thumb?"

"DO SOMETHING – YOU LAZY FUCK!!!"

"Hmmmm", hummed Lena, "why are you being so harsh to your boyfriend?"

"Why the fuck did you shrink us? What do you want to do with those weird magic powers of yours? Mary was soooooo right about you. It's not even funny."

"I guess I have learned a lot from you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You judged me entirely on my heritage and upbringing. I guess I should be judging you entirely on your current size. You are as large as a bug. Perhaps, I should treat you like one."

"Huh, my mom is from Guatemala. So, don't even try the "you're racist" bullshit on me. But unlike my family, you're from a no-class family."

"I doubt a pathetic whiner like you would have done even half as much as I have done given my circumstances."

"Yawn. I don't care – you think you're so smart and special. You think we all should just bow Zachdown at your feet because your mom was too dumb to figure out how to make a living. Eschuchar puta. Cierra la boca. Les prometo que su vida esta arruinada mierda."

"Me duelen los pies. Creo que necesito para descansar ellas en usted."

Zach was rusty on his Spanish, but quickly remembered it as he saw Lena remove one of her feet from her sandals and put it right down on Rachel's body.

Zach felt a little bit of fear. Would she do the same thing to him? He could hear Rachel's muffled screams from under the tan foot. Zach could only watch as the long toes with bright red nail polish wiggled slowly – probably helping Lena feel Rachel's body under her foot. Zach looked up at Lena with a nervous smile. What the hell did Lena have planned for him?

"Zach, right?"

Zach nodded quickly and said, "I'm not going to let you harm Rachel. Please take me instead."

"You would really do that? That's so sweet of you. Would Rachel do such a sweet thing for you?"

Zach knew the answer was no. Rachel was far too wrapped up in herself to even think of helping him – unless the gold digger remembered that he was getting $750,000/year from his parents because they were so damn wealthy that they didn't know what else to do with the money. Zach knew that was the only reason why Rachel gave a damn about him. Given that, Rachel would probably want to protect him.

"I think she would", responded Zach, "I know you two got off on the wrong foot – figuratively and literally – but I think that she is a fantastic human being and I love her. Now, let her go and you can torture me all you want in place."

"Why would I want to torture you though? Especially, after such a magnificent speech. Rachel feels far too nice under my foot. I can feel her body really squirming. She thinks she has a shot of freeing herself, but I'm far too big for her to handle. Your girlfriend is as skinny as a stick. She probably makes fun of me for being fat behind my back."

"You're not fat. I think your weight is fine."

"You really think so – oh – I know so", said Lena with a giggle.

Zach blushed. He definitely had a hard-on. There was something about Lena which made him attracted to her. It might have been her angelic and devilish mixture. She was simultaneously good and evil – even though her good was probably all illusion and her evil was probably all real. However, he found whatever it was about her very sexy.

"I bet you want my body on you."

"No", said Zach nervously, "I want to be with Rachel. I love her and she's my one true love."

"Hmmm, I guess I want you under my foot too. Perhaps, you two can find a way to make love."

Zach watched as Lena lifted her foot up into the air. He then saw Rachel make a mad dash out of the way. Zach said to Rachel, "don't worry, my sweetie. I'll get us out of this." Zach was in awe as the tanned and slightly dirty sole lowered itself slowly down on him. What he heard next drove him wild, "don't worry, my sweetie. I won't be rough on you. I like you and hope we can have fun." Zach was under Lena's foot – but he didn't feel any pain at all. He needed to find a way to help Rachel get out of this alive – but he couldn't help but feel drawn to the beautiful and magical Latina.

*********************************************

Amy couldn't look at her textbooks anymore. She felt so stressed out. None of the information she needed to know for her exam was sticking in her head. She silently cursed herself for being so stupid. She felt the urge to cry. Amy felt so lonely. Nobody truly cared about her – except for perhaps her roommate. Well, there was also the tiny pebble at her foot. Amy rubbed her foot softly on the pebble – it brought her some relief and comfort. Amy always found herself more attracted to guys than girls, however, she wondered sometimes what it would be like to have sex with a woman like Lena. Lena was probably fantastic – like she was with everything else she did. Amy was feeling a little wet just thinking about Lena. Oh my. Amy was so embarrassed. What the hell was going on? Lena would probably run away if she knew even the smallest inkling of what Amy was thinking right now. Amy needed to keep her desires a secret. For now, she would pleasure herself while there was no one else around to see.

***************************************

David didn't know anything about the giantess in front of him. Did she even know Lena? He had not seen much of her body besides her feet – but she looked like a petite girl. If he was his normal size, the girl would probably not make it up to his shoulders. Now, she unknowingly played with his body like it was a rock in a shoe. He could hear her groaning from above. David felt sorry for the girl. She was probably studying for a difficult exam. Despite all the torture this girl put David through, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, she wasn't as cruel as Lena. Hell, Lena probably threw him in some person's shoe so that he would die. A bitch like Lena would love to drag the innocent into doing horrible things. David wasn't going to let Lena Morena win. He was going to see if he could get this woman to help. How could he do so? She was so damn large and he was so damn small. What if she assumed he was a bug and squashed him? David was confused.

David felt so sorry for the giantess that he decided to let her use him as a foot toy again. He pushed his body towards her largest toe. The foot instantly responded and began to lightly squeeze his body. David didn't know what he was doing was wise or not. However, he supposed that being able to make decisions using his own free will was not something Lena had wanted from him. The foot squeezed his body harder and harder. David heard a content sigh from above. He didn't know why he cared so much. He knew nothing about this woman. She could have been a nobody who wasn't worth his time – not like his dear girlfriend, Mary. David wondered what happened to Mary. Was she still inside the shoe? He knew that Mary and Lena attended the same high school. There must have been some bad blood between the two. Lena needed to learn to accept her place in life and shut the fuck up. He was now subjecting himself to be a source of comfort to a foot of a giantess.

David then heard moans – soft moans. David felt embarrassed. He was in the same room as a girl who was masturbating. She definitely had no idea that he was there. He saw a pair of panties slide downwards which landed by her feet. The giantess slid the panties off her feet and he was no longer her main source of comfort. David wished there was a way out. Damn it. Why did he care so much for this woman's well-being? She could have been just as bad as Lena. What had surprised him next.

"I suppose you are one of the undesirables my daughter wishes to see gone." David turned around and saw a tall and thin man with a sleek black moustache. Was this Lena's father? He looked aristocratic.
"The fact that you are shrunken tells me that my Lena has a gripe with you."
"I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You and your daughter are both batshit crazy! The media is already probably covering my disappearance. Both of you will be locked away for life."
"Hmmm, I don't think so. For now, I think the young lady above wants to wear her gym socks. I shall make you one."

******************************************
Amy felt far too lazy. She needed to change that. She needed to get more energy. She decided then and there that she was going to go to the gym and do some exercise. Who knows, thought Amy. Maybe she would meet a cute guy at the gym. She washed her hands, put on some clean clothes, including a pair of gym socks and sneakers. Amy wasn't even sure if they were her socks but she took them anyway. She wanted to work out. She left her dorm and headed to the gym.

End Notes:

What will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Working Out by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:
Amy goes to the gym.
Lena plays with her tiny playmates.
**************************************************
David Cooper couldn’t believe what was happening, that man was even worse than his daughter. He could still think, he could still see, he could still smell – but he couldn’t move. David was a fucking sock. He supposed his situation could have been worse. David could have been used as a dildo – something that the deranged fellow might do to him later. David looked up and saw his unknowing captor. She was a pretty and petite Asian girl. She was completely oblivious to his presence. Unlike the wetback who shrunk him, she would have probably been horrified to learn of his situation. Who was she anyway? Why did Lena do this? David’s best guess was that they were roommates.

David could only watch as the girl’s feet approached him. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t scream for help. David was only meant to cover and protect a foot from dirt and other possible harms. The giantess bent down and picked him up. Her face was magnificent at his size. It felt like the sky to him at that very moment. The girl, without realizing it, brought a calming presence to her sock. Everything about her was gentle and reassuring. David would survive this. Lena thought that she could destroy him. However, the only ones who would be destroyed were the low-class Lena and her maniac father. If David could laugh, he would have done so.

David felt his body stretch all over. He couldn’t imagine that his body would be able to do such a thing. A massive bare foot entered his “body”. David didn’t find it so unpleasant just yet. However, the girl didn’t even start walking or going about whatever it was she was doing. He felt his “face” being stretched in all directions by the girl’s toes.

David’s world became a little darker as the giantess put her foot and him inside a sneaker. He could feel the giantess tighten her shoe laces and ensure that her foot fit inside. It wasn’t a tight fit at all for David. If anything, David had a lot of room at the front. The girl must have gotten a sneaker that was one size too large for her foot. Things felt tranquil for a couple of moments – only so short.
The world began to shake. David felt his body being crushed over and over again at rapid speed. What was going on? He was too good for this torture. He was too intelligent. He was of good breeding. Why would anyone want to subject him to such torture? David couldn’t blame the girl though. In a sense, she was as much of a victim as he was. Perhaps, he could get her attention and together they could destroy Lena Morena.

David felt his body being coated in a thick and slimy sweat. It infiltrated his sense of smell. The girl must have been at the gym – innocently doing some exercise. David had never felt so disgusted in his life. How could such “tiny” feet produce so much sweat? He, as the sock, was meant to absorb much of that sweat. David’s entire being was meant to absorb her foot sweat. He wanted to die, if this was the purpose of his life. David supposed that those who were jealous of his superiority might have won at this moment. However, this couldn’t last forever. David would eventually be taken off her foot – probably sooner than later, assuming the girl wasn’t a fan of wearing sweaty socks. He cursed himself for being so weak. Retrospectively, he should have punched that loser cold.

************************************************************************
Lena felt like a giddy schoolgirl who picked out a cute uniform. She had a used-to-be-tall, dark, and handsome man in her possession. At the moment, she didn’t know where his rotten girlfriend had gone. Lena silently hoped that the bitch got killed. Rachel was the epitome of unpleasantness. At least some of the other snobbish sorority girls sometimes made biting yet cute remarks or got funny when drinking too much – however, Rachel was that uptight and cutthroat girl who would destroy your laptop if it meant you couldn’t access your finished 20-page research paper. Yeah, Rachel actually did that to her. She couldn’t see how a guy like Zach could tolerate a girl like Rachel: but Rachel was pretty. Rachel was slim and had double D breasts. Was Zach really that shallow? Why did Lena care? It wasn’t like she was going to do anything with Zach besides make him her tiny plaything. Lena would show Zach fun.

She held the tiny man between her fingertips and smiled at him, “hey there, little guy, how are you doing?”

“Uhhhh, take a guess”, squeaked the tiny man.

“I won’t hurt you”, responded Lena with a giggle, “don’t worry, Zach.”

“I’m not worried about me”, said Zach with a grunt, “it’s Rachel who I’m worried about.”

“Rachel ran away from me”, responded Lena with a pout, “I don’t know what happened to her.”

“You should go find her- before she gets hurt. Rachel can’t survive in the “wilderness” like that. She’s very delicate and domestic.”

“I suppose I should, huh”, said Lena, “but Rachel is only going to get mad at me and start calling me a puta.”

“I’ll talk to her”, responded Zach, “I’ll make her be nice to you – okay. Let’s just find her, please, and you can do whatever you want to me – I promise.”

Lena was tempted to laugh off the need to find Rachel and stick Zach inside her pussy – but she admired his loyalty and seeming sincerity. He wasn’t one of the bad guys – but he probably couldn’t turn someone like Rachel into one of the good ones.
“Anything”, asked Lena with a wink.

“Yes”, said Zach, “as long as Rachel isn’t harmed.”

“Okay”, said Lena, “let’s go find your tiny girlfriend.”

“Ugh, she’s not my girlfriend.”

**********************************************************************

Rachel actually managed to escape. She couldn’t believe what was going on: that crazy girl from her English Literature class managed to shrink her and her boyfriend. Rachel’s nerves were on overdrive. People always said that she could never calm down- that she needed to take a chill pill, but she was right to be so upset with her situation. Rachel was angry. She wanted to destroy Lena and slap Zach for being such a goddamn wuss. Why would Zach let that fat ass from Mexico even have the slightest upper hand over him? Zach was born with a silver spoon all the way up his ass – and probably couldn’t even compute such a thing happening to him. Rachel let herself scream. It was cathartic. She needed to do this. Rachel needed to let all of her anger and frustration out on the world. How could something like this happen to her? Rachel knew she wasn’t perfect – she knew she was flawed but she was supposed to win. She was always supposed to win. She would ensure that she won this fight too.

Rachel heard a voice. It didn’t sound like a giant being. Zach?

“Rachel, I’m over here.”

Rachel saw Zach. He looked silly, standing there butt naked. However, she realized she was naked too.

“Rachel”, said Zach, “please come back with me. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I’m safer out on my own than with that psycho.”

“You’ll starve if you’re on your own.”

“I don’t care”, growled Rachel, “I don’t fucking care. I don’t want to go anywhere near Lena. She is going to kill us.”

“Not necessarily”, responded Zach nonchalantly, “I have an inkling of what she has stored for us. She has plenty of reasons to keep us alive.”
“What? Did she tell you this? If she did, I want to whack you for being such a fucking retard.”

“Maybe you weren’t very nice to her”, said Zach, “and that’s why she shrunk us to nothingness. I don’t know.”

“Ugh”, groaned Rachel, “she thinks she is so fucking special because she can do a little magic here and there. Big fucking hoo haa ha. I hope she does the rest of us a favor and blows her body up.”

“Can you do magic?”

“Why would I need magic when I am already the best?”

Zach rolled his eyes. Of course, he would be jealous of her perfection. Rachel didn’t grow up in affluence, like many of her friends, but she knew she was special. She was a winner and deserved to always get what she wanted and nothing less.

“If you’re the best”, asked Zach, “how do we get out of this?”

“I say that we tie the bitch up like those Lilliputians did to Gulliver and then make her grow us back.”

“Umm”, said Zach, “she’s conscious and there are only two of us – didn’t it take hundreds of them to do it?”

“You think you’re so fucking smart, huh? Listen up here – idiota – I will kick the ass of that fucking bitch and you’ll see that I am the fucking queen – not that nobody who is probably looking to mooch off your parents’ money – like fucking that.”

“I don’t think she knows about my upbringing”, said Zach, “or if she does, she doesn’t really give a shit.”

“Of course – she does- I bet the bitch can read minds. You probably looked at her fat ass and the psycho thinks you’re all gaga over her. We’ll show her that our love is stronger than anything magic bitch has.”

“Yeah, I suppose”, responded Zach with his characteristic shrug. Ugh, couldn’t Zach even pretend to give a shit that he’s been shrunk to an inch high? It was like he was living in his own dream world whether none of this was actually happening.

“Let’s run away together – let’s fucking do it and tell that chica to go fuck herself.”

“Uh..yeah..so come back with me and all will be good – I promise, my sweet and incredibly sexy Rachel Maria Salzman.”

Rachel shivered. She didn’t know if she could believe if Zach really was telling the truth- or was this all the workings of Lena? Rachel figured it was the latter.

“I know Lena put you up to this”, said Rachel, “I understand that she’s some big scary bitch of a giantess – but we need to fight her. We can’t let her control us.”

“I know. But I have an idea to set us free – we need to go to her though.”

Rachel groaned. She couldn’t trust Zach to do anything.

“Oh hi there”, boomed the voice of a giantess, “I see that I found you both – hooray! Let’s go play some more.” Lena, fuck.

Lena’s ugly and gigantic face was in full view. She grabbed both Rachel and Zach with one of her hands and stored them in her purse.

******************************************

Amy was in a great mood – working out was the perfect thing for her. She set herself on the treadmill and set the speed up to 6. It was exhilarating. It was nice to not be sitting at her desk looking at her endlessly complicated physics problems. Amy realized that she hadn’t worn socks in over three months – these socks were getting awfully sweaty from her exercise. Amy didn’t mind the sweat so much. The benefits of working out were much more than the cons of a little sweat. She felt more energy than she had ever felt from exercising. It was like that the energy was coming up from her feet and being transmitted throughout her whole body. Amy looked forward to seeing Lena tonight. She was feeling so giddy. Lena would probably be amused by Amy’s peculiar mood. Who knows? Maybe, the two of them would go out partying tonight. Amy needed to study though, so probably not. After a half hour, she got off the treadmill and felt so happy. She figured now was a good time to do some Pilates. Amy was happy that she decided to work out – it really improved her mood significantly.
End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5459