Luna, Ascended. by newmark42
Summary:

Condoned continuation of "Luna's Ascension" by SpookyTaco.

Ascended women, ten to thirteen feet in height, comprise ninety-nine percent of the world’s population. Matriarchal society efficiently cherishes, protects, and shares their rare companion gender. 

Ash married unascended Luna with a promise she would remain his equal. She did, until she developed a fatal brain tumor. The ascension that saved her life also made he part of the evolved female gender. What does equal mean when things are anything but?


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Ascended
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 16422 Read: 36981 Published: September 20 2015 Updated: September 28 2015
Story Notes:

Condoned continuation of "Luna's Ascension" by SpookyTaco.

Two notable changes. #1, Ash is a sports copy writer, not a computer programmer like he was in the original. #2, men are injected with the live virus at age 18, and there is no "near age" restriction.

1. Good Morning by newmark42

2. A Day at the Office by newmark42

3. Lunch with Addison by newmark42

4. Good Cop, Bad Cop by newmark42

5. Romantic Dinner by newmark42

Good Morning by newmark42

As Ash fought to escape sleep's embrace, Luna's forearm felt heavy on his chest. It was Monday, two days after her ascension, two days after she'd doubled in size over the course of just hours. 

Ash remembered their life before. They fell in love in a life of relative normalcy. Equals, surrounded by a world of women twice their size. Men like Ash made up less than 1% of society. "Tinys", women who elected to remain unascended, were even more rare. 

Today, Luna was anything but tiny. Her body stretched eleven feet from head to toe. Her forearm was substantial enough he had to shove it off his chest to sit up. 

Around him, the bed was a mess. Half the blankets piled at the foot, the sheets and other half strewn over him haphazardly. Next to him, Luna lie face down. She was covered only in an unfamiliar sporty gray two piece sleeping outfit. Across the room, the shades were open, bright sunlight streaming across the room. Autumn colored leaves outside the window obscured city homes across the street. 

As his eyes found the clock, he startled, "What happened to the alarm!? I've got to go, I'm going to be late!" He lifted himself, intending to bound out of bed but finding himself crashing back down. Luna had firmed her grip, her hand wrapping around his entire hip, easily holding him. She obviously hadn't been sleeping.

"I turned it off." Luna shifted onto her side, casually pulling him in. A moment later, Ash felt even more dwarfed by her. While his shoulder sank into her chest, his feet only stretched far enough to brush the top of her thigh. She smiled down from above his head. "You weren't feeling well last night and needed sleep. You can call in sick." She brushed her hand down his cheek, and then down his chest, dragging the sheet with it. 

"Luna!" Ash looked up, knowing fully well her intentions. "Come on, I've got to get to work." Truthfully, Ash didn't want to rush to work, but it was hard enough for him to compete. Ascended women never got sick, they hardly slept, and they did most any job better than a man. Any job that didn't involve crawling into small spaces anyway. He had worked hard to become a copy-writer for the TV news show SportsBox, and he intended to stay there. Luna, on the other hand, had a week of paid "induction-leave" from her paralegal position. 

"You don't *have* to work." Luna traced her fingers across his chest. "Now that I'm Ascended, I'll make double or triple my old salary. I'm going to be taking care of you, and I take that job *very* seriously." Luna's hand slipped under the sheet, threatening to raise the stakes.

"Luna!" Ash deftly slid to the side, escaping her grasp. The sheet was pinned under her, so he found himself standing naked by the bed, showing off his half stiffy. "I don't want to quit my job. What would I do all day?" Ash's attention darted around, looking for something to cover up with, coming up empty. 

Luna slid her legs over the edge of the bed, spreadding them suggestively. "I dunno, maybe you could sleep all day, and play with me all night." Ash resisted the distraction as he continued to look for his underwear. In one smooth motion, Luna stood and cradled him in her arms, giving him no choice but to pay attention. "I know you don't want to quit today. I just want you to know it's an option." After a momentary pause, she took a few steps, carrying him through the bathroom door. "Now, if you're going to work, you're going to need a shower. You smell like sex."

As Ash's feet hit the floor, he felt a chill, both from the cold tile, and from being next to Luna. Her crotch was at eye level, her powerful legs extending from there to the floor. The sight immediately started to instigate more rise out of him, exactly what he was trying to avoid. He rationalized that it was because this was so new, he just wasn't use to seeing her like this. Even so, he couldn't help tilting his head back as he scanned up her body in slow motion.

Meanwhile, Luna stood patient, resting a hand on her hip, watching her husband take her in. Days ago, she thought ascension was a sacrifice to save her life, to kill the tumor that was killing her. Right now, the awe in her husband's eyes made her wonder why she had ever been against being woman sized. She loved the way her body commanded his attention. She loved knowing just one kiss would glimmer him into submission. Both thoughts fueled the ever-present arousal that had also come with her ascension.

If Ash wanted to work today, she wasn't going to stop him, but she also wasn't going to make it easy. Luna peeled her top over her head, then reached for her bottoms. She made a dramatic show, slowly dragging them down, only bending at the waist. For his part, Ash didn't move or miss a moment. By the time she finished, both her hair and panties were on the floor, her body impressively bent in half. She paused, looking *up* at him, posing for him. 

"Luna, you are *not* helping." Despite his resistance, Ash couldn't help reaching out to touch her in equal parts awe and lust. Her hip was just above his head, so he started there, brushing down her side. He still struggled to accept that this was the same woman he'd known his whole life. Each of her legs was now longer than he was tall. Each of her thighs was as substantial as his chest. Then there was her beauty. She'd been pretty before, but ascended she was unbelievably hot. Every where he looked, her body showed off striking curves. At the moment, the shapes of her firm breasts and firmer-abs were drawing the most attention. 

Ash wasn't just admiring her in lust, he was rethinking his whole view of ascension. In the past, he dismissed the un-aging perfection as fake, cookie-cutter, not real, not meaningful. However, painted onto Luna overnight like a new skin, it suddenly didn't seem so bad. His hand found a path to her front, cupping against her breast. It was surreal how she was similar but different, so different. When she was a tiny, her breasts were a pleasant bit more than a handful. Ascended, the same shape dwarfed his hand, twice as tall and twice as wide. 

Ash remembered how last week he'd been six inches taller than her. Now she was five *feet* taller than him. She was a whole lot bigger, and stronger, and from what Regan said, smarter. Smarter. Suddenly he remembered Luna's agenda, her ascended libido. He made a show of smacking her bare ass. "Luna! You're just trying to get me to take off work!"

She smiled, "and so what if I am? Since you don't need to work at all, you certainly don't need to work *today*." She stared towards his upside-down cock, now at full attention. She tried to resist, but she couldn't. She reached two fingers around it, and used a gentle twisting to slowly coax him towards her mouth. "Or at least you can be late. I don't think anyone would mind, under the circumstances." She wouldn't be playing with him if she didn't know he was enjoying it. At least that was her rationalization.

Ash felt an un-winnable situation. Each moment, her fingers drew his pelvis closer. He didn't want to resist it, he wanted to shove his cock into her mouth until he came. However, he knew the powerful affects of ascended saliva. Last night, after she kissed him, he pleaded to have sex, then passed out and woke up this morning late for work. Ascended saliva wasn't as potent on skin, but he wasn't ready to test it. He used all his will and both hands to press himself away, summoning a determined tone. "No, Luna. I'm showering, then I'm going to work." 

Luna righted herself. His words seemed somehow more cute than stern, coming from his little body. "Alright Ash, then you better get that shower running." She followed him with slow deliberate steps, holding the door open as he stepped inside. When she was a tiny, the shower knobs used to be above her head, now they were only above his. She smugly posed against the wall as he climbed up the booster step and started wresting with the knobs. "I can do that for you, you know," she teased.

"Luna, I do this every morning, I've got it." Ash could feel the water streaming down behind him. Little sprinkles on his back helping him judge the temperature. He reached a hand out into the cold stream to help squelch his erection as he waited for the water to warm up. He tried his best to avoid looking at his sexy wife, posing naked at the shower door, looking amused.

"You know Ash, when we were both tiny, it made sense for us to struggle. But now things have changed. Our situation has changed. I can take care of you now." Luna didn't wait for the water to warm up, stepping in behind him. Thanks to ascension, she hardly felt the cold of the stream on her belly. She reached around him, setting the knobs where they should be. 

Ash felt the water reaching a more acceptable temperature, but he didn't turn around. He stood, hands to the wall, waiting, thinking. Some part of him felt a rush being around his newly ascended wife, at how she asserted herself. But this was only the second day, and she was already running the shower for him. How long before her jokes about him quitting his job were not jokes? How long before her request for him to sleep all day and play with her all night would not be a request? His voice fought the sound of running water. "What if I don't want things to change? What if I liked things the way they were?" 

Luna felt the words cut her to the bone. How could things not change? They knew things would be different. They talked about it before she ascended, and he promised. He promised, he would stay with her. Looking down at her husband, she felt more determined than ever. Deep in her core, she knew everything would be okay. Ash would keep his job; they would learn to enjoy her ascension; and somehow they would love each other even more. But how?

Suddenly Luna felt the world slow down, water droplets falling in slow motion as her mind raced. Future possibilities began to play out at hyper-speed. Her mind raced through the options of what she would say and how Ash would respond. After exploring many options, solutions fell together like puzzle pieces. She knew exactly what to do. When the water started streaming in front of her again, she felt an overwhelming clarity. The experience had been such a rush, she wanted to do it again, but toying with her ascension would have to wait. Now it was time to please her man and get him to work.

"Ash, I didn't like things the way they were. I *loved* things the way they were. You know what I love more?" She rested a hand on his back. "You. We have to accept reality. I'm the same person, but I have changed. I can reach the shower-knobs, I can reach the kitchen cabinets, I can drive a car without a booster. I'm your Guardian now. These are good things, for *us*. I want to make you some promises, but for that I need you to turn around."

Even though Ash was reluctant, she was right. These were all good changes. The days since she'd ascended had been fantastic. So why was he so bent out of shape? He didn't even know. He didn't want to turn around, but he felt her coaxing him and gave in. First he noticed the water hitting her belly, highlighting lines of definition on her tummy and arms. Her breasts sat high and firm on her chest, sparkles of spray glistening across their shape. She was so sexy, he forgot himself. Finally he found her face on the far side of the shower-stream. 

"Ash, I *promise* you can keep working." He felt a wave of relief, making it obvious what he'd been upset about. Ten minutes ago she'd teased him about quitting his job, and it had stuck in him like a thorn. With just a few words, she'd pulled out that thorn. Her hand settled on his left side, the sensation half-unfamiliar. At her new size, her hand wrapped over his entire hip and then some. 

"I *promise* that while things will change, we will figure out those changes, *together*." She stared down into his eyes with sincerity. Her blonde hair was still mostly dry and framing her face. Small tears welled up in him as he smiled. He set a hand on her arm, and hoped the shower would hide them. He was about to speak up when she started again.

"AND," her voice melodramatic, "I *promise* *never* to glimmer you into skipping work, or shopping, or wearing my underwear." She sneered her nose in a funny way, "Not that they would fit you!" Ash's smile turned into a shared burst of laughter. 

"Luna, you stinker!" His response was equally playful. He reached out to swat her, and had to lean on her arm to keep from falling off the booster stool. His fingers, at the apex of his swipe, only dragged across her belly. Not exactly what he had in mind, though she giggled at his attempt.

"Ohh, I haven't even begun to be a stinker." Both arms held her hair up as she stepped into the spray, leaning and turning to wet everything below her face. Ash stared up, in awe of her shape, her entire body glistening wet. She seemed to be flaunting herself, as she taunted down, "if you're going to make it to work, we need to get washing." 

Ash tore himself away, and stepped down off the booster. Walking into the stream, he reached for a tiny-sized soap in the tiny-sized soap-holder. Standing on the floor, and maneuvering around her , made Luna seem even more imposing. He put a hand on her for balance, and found it felt more like leaning against a tree than touching his wife. 

Above, Luna had grabbed a normal-sized soap bar, and vigorously rubbed the bar with her hands. After they were good and lathered, she she leaned down, reaching for Ash. With one hand in front and one hand in back, she started soaping him up. When he looked up in surprise, she offered a prepared answer with her smirk, "This is faster." It wasn't the reason she was doing it, but with each of her hands spanning his entire torso, it was true. 

She cleaned each of his arms between her thumb and forefinger. Then she wrapped one hand around each leg and scrubbed them a few times. She was careful not to set him off, and not to get her hair too wet. "See. All done."

Ash loved the sensation of her huge hands, slippery with soap, rubbing him all over. Especially when she bumped his still hard manhood. He waited with anticipation, sure she was going to pleasure him. When she stopped short, he felt like he became even smaller. His tiny-sized erection perhaps not drawing enough attention. His voice became timid, "Luna, honey, could I get a little... more attention."

Luna smiled down at him, holding her soapy hands together. "What's this? Mister punctual wants a little hanky panky? Even if it makes you late?" She paused long enough for him to nod a few times. Even before Ash nodded his head, her soapy hands were descending towards him. When she finished bending over, her breasts hung just a few feet in front of him. Her hands came to rest against his chest and back. In front, the base of her palm was at his sternum while the tip of her index finger was at his belly button. Then she began to slowly slide her digits down. Behind him, he felt a large finger on each butt-cheek, and another pressing against the crack. In front, her fingers dramatically slid alongside his erection. 

Luna held him in the palms of her hands, and she loved it. Sandwiched in her grasp, she slowly slid her fingers over his crotch, careful to merely graze his erection. After ten strokes or so, she felt his footing soften. She didn't want him to fall, so she cradled him with the back hand. Her grasp wasn't secure enough to lift him, but it was enough to keep him from falling. 

Ash found himself seated back into her hand, her index finger tweaking him between the legs. He looked to the left to see her breasts hanging, almost within reach. With her teasing him so much, he couldn't resist. He wanted to touch her. He reached out, swatting at air. They were inches too far away. 

The whole scene was making Luna so hot, she was finding it hard to resist just putting him inside her for a Healing. It would be easy, it would only take seconds, and as his wife it was her right. However, she vowed never to do that, never to force him. Regan waited a weeks for a Healing, Addison hardly ever had one. She could make it more than ten hours. 

Then she noticed his arm waving. First she wondered if she was hurting him, but she wasn't. Was he trying to get her attention? Then she realized what he was doing, that he was trying to touch her, and he couldn't reach because she was literally holding him in her hands. Before she could catch herself, she started laughing. 

"Ohh honey, I'm sorry." A few more chuckles leaked out. "There is just something really... funny about that." She was still laughing. In fact, the more she thought about the more she laughed, and the more she laughed, the more she thought about it. Suddenly, she felt bad and tried to explain, "I'm bent over figuring out how to give you this sexy new hand-job ... and you're swatting away ... because you can't even reach me." That just brought on another bough of laughs. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll stop." 

Ash honestly didn't know what she thought was so funny. They were having a moment, and intimate moment, and he was just trying to touch her. As it continued, all her laughing seriously killed the mood. If she was still tiny sized, he would have just finished his shower and gone to work. However, he was trapped in her hands, and she was still letting out little giggles. He pushed forcefully against her wrist, enough to let her know he wanted out, that he didn't like being laughed at.

"Ohh, honey, no. I'm not laughing at you." Luna gently resisted him, keeping him in her hands. "I'm laughing at me. Days ago I was small for a tiny, now I'm so huge I have to re-learn everything. *We* have to re-learn everything, even how to give you some attention in the shower. We can do this. I'm not sending my man to work unsatisfied." Suddenly she was incredibly aroused, and she wasn't sure if it was more because of how he asserted himself, or how easily she resisted it. At least her laughing fit was over. 

Apparently Ash's arousal wasn't completely gone, as just a few seconds of her fingers against him was bringing him back to life. Still, this was not the rushed shower he expected. "Alright, we can do this. But let's make it quick, I'm already going to be late, and we still need to do you." 

"Ohh, don't worry about me. You can rock my world tonight." Ash noticed her bend over further, her head, her lips, her breasts lowering another foot, now close enough to touch. "Why don't you see if that fixes your little *problem*." Ash reached out, rubbing his left hand across a dangling breast. He lifted his hand, pushing up into it, doing the best it could to fondle her. Then he took her large nipple in his fingers and gently squeezed. 

Luna found the sensations unfamiliar, more like being tickled or poked than what she had felt when she was a tiny. However, knowing it felt that way because of how little Ash was gave her a little rush. Then he grabbed her nipple, and she had to steady herself. It literally sent waves of sensation through her spine. The sexy moan that followed was completely involuntary, "oooh, Ash." 

Now she had two reasons to bring this to a close quickly. Ash needed to get to work, and if she let this go on much longer, she wasn't sure she could control her own desires. She placed the head of his cock between her thumb and forefinger, and started to roll and rub against it as gently as she could. She knew he enjoyed it, because she felt him wobble and let go of her nipple.

Ash's legs suddenly felt weak. Whatever she was doing to him down below was amazing. He didn't want it to stop, and in a moment he was going to fall. He reached out for her arm, holding on to brace himself as best he could. She taunted him from above, "So you like that do you? Looks like we figured something out. What if I do it a little like this?" Ash felt a pulse of sensation from his cock, interfering with his ability to feel, to stand, to think. His legs wavered. "I think I'm going to call that my new button. Here Ash, let me push the button." 

Luna felt such a rush at his reaction. She had the head of his cock in the crease of two fingers, with her thumb rubbing against it. If she gave her hand just a little twist, she could feel him get weak. With her other hand bracing him from the back, and him holding onto her forearm, each time she did it she could feel his body fall against her support. 

She twisted. She felt him spasm. She twisted. One of his feet briefly slipped out from under him. She needed to make sure he didn't get hurt. One last squeeze, twist, squeeze, twist, and she felt him spasm strongly, as he climaxed between her fingers. 

After a moment's rest, she brought her back hand around, because it was still a little soapy, and rubbed him clean. "Mission accomplished. Now, finish up so I can drive you to work." Luna stood back to her full height, using the soap to wash her hands before the quickest wash of her body she'd ever done. 

Ash had planned to drive himself to work, in *his* car, but as he finished rinsing beneath Luna, he decided some battles might not be worth fighting.

A Day at the Office by newmark42

From the back seat of his own car, Ash spent his ride to work reading through the typical flurry of Monday morning emails. Some updates on their ongoing cafeteria renovations, a promotion somewhere in another department, and his assignment for the day. He briefly watched a basketball clip from a game the day before, thinking about relevant things to plug into the dialog. Half-way to work, he already had some ideas, including the idea that being driven to work wasn't so bad after all. 

Ash looked up to see Luna naturally occupying the driver's seat like it was made for her. After all, this car, this world, was designed for her ascended size, not her as a tiny, not him. Her eyes caught his in the rear-view mirror and she spoke up, "How's it going back there? Surviving? No convulsions from being in the back-seat?" 

"Ha. Ha. No, I'm actually getting work done. Which is a good thing, seeing as I'm now going to be forty minutes late." Suddenly, Ash remembered that the admin desk wouldn't be expecting to escort him into the building this late. He fired off a quick text message with his ETA, apologizing. When he looked back up, Luna's eyes were back on the road, and her dyed blond hair was pulling out of her quick pony tail. 

Ash zoned out for a few minutes, and returned to alertness when she rounded the corner into his office-park's main drive. "This way right?" She made a turn towards his building as he nodded. "Where do I park?" 

"You can just pull up in front of the door there. An escort should be out for me in a minute." She maneuvered the car up to a small round drop-off area just outside the main entrance. Before she even had the car in park, he could see an admin at the desk start to make her way out to him. "Thanks for the ride, honey. Don't tell Regan, but it was actually kind of nice being driven."

"It's a small price to pay for borrowing the car. Now that I can venture out by myself, Addison insisted I meet her for lunch." Luna wrestled in her seat a little, turning around to face him. "As for Regan, I don't think you're fooling her. She knows how much you like being taken for a ride." Her face smirked a little at her saucy taunting. Even more embarrassing, was that Amy from reception had just opened the back door, hearing at least half of that. Amy didn't miss a beat though, reaching across, unbuckling the child safety harness. Ash hated that Regan had bought the child instead of adult version of the booster, just to save a few dollars. 

"Ohh, Luna. Luna!" Amy turned to the front, realizing Ash had just been driven to work by his newly ascended wife. She was, after all, the gossip of the morning. "You should totally walk him in yourself. Everyone is anxious to see the new you!" Luna perked up, but seeing the look on Ash's face doused her hopes.

"No, no, Amy. I'm already late enough. I need to get working on a piece for this evenings recap. Luna can come visit another time." Amy still seemed hopeful, so Ash looked to Luna, his eyes pleading for her to back him up. 

"Ash is right. I already made him late enough this morning. Plus, I have some shopping to do before a lunch meeting. Another day will be better for both of us." Amy's face showed disappointment as she finished unbuckling Ash, hoisting him out of the seat and onto her hip. Luna turned around, rolling down the driver side window. "I'm off work all this week, so I'll come in another day, I promise!"

"I'm going to hold you to that. Both of you," Amy asserted as she gave Ash's thigh a squeeze. As she made for the front door, Ash felt like it was the first time being carried by her wasn't getting a reaction out of him. Not that Amy wasn't attractive. She was stunningly beautiful, except that she was so perfectly average. Medium build, medium bust, medium brown hair, average height, and at 25 years old, working reception, on account of her exceptionally good looks. Of course, it might have just been because Luna had spent him just minutes ago in the shower.

Inside, a couple women were gathered, anxiously waiting to meet Luna. "Sorry ladies, Luna said she's too busy this morning, but she promised to come by another day this week." The women simultaneously let out small sighs of disappointment, before conspicuously moving to block Amy's path.

"Well, how is it Ash? You're pretty much the only man crazy enough to marry tiny. What do you think now that you know what you were missing?" As they both giggled, Amy maneuvered around them. She shot them a squinted look that said she had no intention of letting them delay Ash any more. Ash didn't know them well, but he was pretty sure, like Amy, they were unmarried.

As Amy carried him down the hall, women called out sporadically, saying hello to Ash. The four he knew by name, he called back to. At his office, Amy let him thumbprint in, the serious door clicking open with a loud thud. Amy pushed it aside, heading for his desk. "Would you like me to get you any coffee or breakfast? Sounds like you might not have had time for any at home." 

"Uhm. Yes." Ash wasn't sure if he had to admit to the latter to get the former. "Coffee and a bagel would be great." After Ash took his seat, he expected Amy to leave, but instead she lingered by the door conspicuously. Finally he took the bait, turning his chair around,"do you need something Amy?" 

"I was just wondering. I mean. Why are you here?" Ash didn't understand the question. After all, it was *his* office. "I mean, I understand why you worked before, but why are you still working now that Luna's ascended?" She let the door close behind her, walking back over and kneeling in front of him. This conspicuously brought her perfect medium bust down to about eye-level. "Is she treating you badly?" 

"No, heavens no." Ash was so surprised he didn't know exactly how to respond. "Luna is incredible. I like working, and she supports me. She did offer for me to quit if I want to. I just don't want to." 

"Hmm." The look on Amy's face was perplexed. "Can I get your opinion on something?" Ash nodded. "I'd really like to marry, of course. With husbands so rare, one really has to stand out from the crowd to get noticed. There are all these classes marketed to women, about how to best appeal to a husband." Ash nodded. Women were always asking his advice about something related to appealing to men, which outfit looked best on them, what kind of activities men liked best. Settling in for a long conversation, he took a sip from the coffee cup on his desk before he realized it was cold and stale from yesterday.

"So I just finished a class on tantric hand techniques," as if to demonstrate, she clasped her hands, rubbing her thumbs together. Ash practically choked on cold coffee stuck halfway down his throat, awkwardly coughing some of it out. "Are you okay?" Ash nodded, still trying to clear his airway. "Alright, so it's kind of relaxing, and supposedly men love it so much they'll ignore food or sleep. So I was thinking this might be something to make a man choose me, but you're saying you like that Luna supports you *going* *to* *work*? Am I just being duped? Wasting my money? Do men even like this stuff?"

"Uhm." Ash thought he'd seen everything. Women flirting with him constantly, asking him what lingerie to buy, carrying him against their bodies - sometimes bringing him to 'accidental' climax while doing it. However, this one took the cake. "I'd have to say yes, men like them, though I've never experienced it myself." 

"Really? You and Luna have been together for years, and she's really never done it? Not even just to try it out?" Ash shook his head. "Well, if you'd every like to try it with me, I could book a nap room one afternoon. I could use the practice with a real man, rather than a practice doll. I'm told men really enjoy it. I'd actually kind of like to know how much." Amy put her hand on his thigh, running it up close enough to his crotch to make him uncomfortable. 

He should have just said 'no', but some part of him just couldn't. "Maybe another day? I have a ton of work to do. Right now I really need to get going on this Saunders piece. Could you go grab me that coffee and bagel now?"

"Ohh, of course. Another day then." She started for the door, briefly pausing when she reached it. "You'd be doing me a big favor. I'd hate to get to a real husband interview and do it wrong. Can you imagine? Alright, coffee and a bagel. I'm on it." 

Ash sighed when he saw the time, starting his work day now more than an hour late. He quickly pulled open the basketball clip, playing it once more. It's the third quarter of the Wizards vs the Suns in the pre-season, Saunders taking it up for a solid lay-up. Not a pivotal game or a pivotal play by any stretch. He needed a hook to make it interesting. 

He plays the video again and notices two men sitting in their own court-side seats. Clearly a demonstration of wealth by their partners, as men can lap sit for free. He'd gladly sit on Luna's lap now that she's ascended. Ash finds himself again happy about her induction, then suddenly he realizes he has his hook. He starts to pound out the dialog.

Susan: Let's talk about Saunders for a moment. she is truly one of the greats of the game. 15' tall, 1600 lbs of pure muscle, she controls the court. Washington is lucky to have her, as it puts all their opponents on the defensive. 

Susan: Take a look at this. Vilhow is inside the key, fakes the pass, goes up for the shot, and Saunders not only gets in front of her to block, but somehow comes down with the ball, rushes the fast break, and boom. Nobody can catch her. 

Jill: Absolutely Susan. And the rest of the game was more of the same. Washington took Houston 82 to 60. A crushing victory. I'd like to talk about the bigger picture for a moment. The hoop height was set at 18' back in 1992. Since then, the average league stats have continued to rise every year. Back then the average height was 12'4", today it's 13'3". Rumors say Saunders was induced, rather than born ascended. Some say her unusual height is unfair to the game. Fans, what do you say? Saunders is certainly an outstanding player, but is she good for the game?

Ash reads over the exchange a few times. He knows Jill and Susan pretty well, so he thinks he has their style worked in well enough. He hovers over the mouse button for a few seconds before finally clicking and sending the work to his boss. 

Looking at the clock, Ash realizes the whole segment only took him forty minutes to write, not counting the head start he got on the ride over. Sometimes it's like that, and comes quick, and sometimes it's a huge slog. Being late today, he's thankful he got lucky. 

Feeling like a break, he flips through messages on his desktop. 

:: From: Addison - Hey. Hope everything is going great with Luna. Just want to let you know that if you need to talk about anything, I'm there for you. - Addy :: 

Ash was thankful for the olive branch. He always did feel a little more comfortable with Addison than Regan, or maybe just less teased. 

The next three messages were typical 'covenant spam'. The stream was endless, and Ash wondered if everyone got them, or if they somehow knew he's a man. The messages all promised the same thing. A life of wealth and sexual pampering, in exchange for marrying into a covenant. He had once watched a news expose on the practice, and how the man could be marrying over 30 women. While pampered, the men lived in sexual exhaustion, held up wherever the covenant was, which was seldom glamorous. Still, the spam usually contained fun sexy photos, so he opened the first.

Three outrageously gorgeous ascended women, in black evening dresses stood behind a man half their height in a black tux. He held his arm around two of their legs, while the third knelt, mock adjusting his bow-tie. A fancy red sports car was parked behind them. Almost like a reverse version of Jane Bond. They were clearly trying to appear classy. :: Send to spam.

Ash opened the next one. This was much racier. It was a shot of a bed taken from above. Again, three outrageously gorgeous ascended women, this time in lingerie. One was lying sideways. Her man rested his head against her belly as she stroked his hair. Another woman was lying lower on the bed, one hand fondling (and strategically covering) his woman-pleaser. The third woman was at the bottom of the bed, staring up at the camera, one hand suggestively cupping her large breast. Ash enjoyed the photo for a few moments, wondering if he should keep it, rather than sending it to spam. 

A moment later, Ash was surprised by an unexpected sound, and turned to see the door of his office opening. It was his supervisor, Yuma (Hakura). "Hello Ash. I read your copy for the Saunders piece." He rushed back to his screen, trying to quickly close the suggestive covenant picture, but somehow he had lost the mouse pointer. "I came by to tell you it's fantastic. You really can do a woman's job. Though even if you couldn't, I'd keep you around just to look cute," she laughed. He was just about to dismiss the message, when she spun his chair towards her. "What's that? Checking out sex covenants, are we?" Her voice having taken on a suggestive tone. 

Yuma was Japanese, her body pale and lithe. Her face was accented by cheery makeup, and framed by long straight black hair. She was wearing a short pleated skirt and a button up vest. In fact, she would have seemed cute and harmless if she wasn't over ten feet tall. Ash frantically struggled with the mouse. "No. No. I was just getting rid of spam." The picture of the sexy women on the bed was still taking up most of his desktop monitor.

"Relax Ash. There are no rules against enjoying pretty women on the clock or off. I just didn't think you were the type. Being a rare one woman man and married to an un-ascended no less." Yuma gently set her knee on his chair, right between his legs. "You know those messages are scams, right? If you want that kind of attention, all you have to do is ask. Certainly would make you indispensable to me." 

"No. No. I mean, yes, I know they are scams. Yes, I am married. Though Luna's situation has unexpectedly..changed." He paused, uncomfortable about the way Yuma was looking at him, and surprised that this was going to be the first time he told anyone about his wife. "She ascended. It was a medical..."

"Ohh that's right. I heard some murmurs about this." Yuma sat on his side-chair, her demeanor suddenly returning to cheery. "Did that just happen this weekend?" Ash nodded. "And you are here? I'd think she'd have you taking the whole week off! Well, good for you two." She stood, headed for the door. "Feel free to leave early today. From what I've heard about induction, she's going to need it."

Ash turned back to the screen, finally able to click the buttons to dismiss the tantalizing picture. He decided not to bother with the third message, afraid of what might happen next. Then he realized he'd been in his office all morning, and he needed a bathroom break. He considered calling for a random guardian, but ended up dialing Amy. The devil he knew seemed better than the devil he didn't. 

---

As they reached the bathroom, Amy gently pushed open the door and strolled in, Ash resting on her hip. There was another woman here, standing next to the wash counter. This was one of the few places that was specifically man sized, so the counter looked tiny, only making it up to her knee. Amy set Ash down in front of one of the stalls, and pushed the door open. 

As soon as Ash had settled himself onto the throne, he heard Amy call down from above, "I'll be right out here if you need anything." She was looking in over a man-sized stall door which was not much higher than her hips. She peered down just long enough to show Ash it was intentional, before she smirked and stepped back.

A few minutes later, he was at the sink drying his hands when Amy bent over, scooping him up. The motion was fluid, graceful, and powerful. Even before she had settled him on her hip, she was already walking for the door, her arm bracing his back and settling him into place by repeatedly lifting under his seat. Her other arm freed up just in time to push the door open. 

"Thanks for calling for me, Ash." She stopped on the outside of the bathroom. "I like having a reason to stretch my legs." She squeezed his ass, accentuating her words. "Plus, reception pays well for a pretty face, but so bored sitting at that desk all day. At least this breaks it up a little. So... where to, boss? The lounge? A massage room? Back to your office? Or maybe a stroll outside?" 

While he loved being hugged up to Amy's gorgeous body; he was afraid of loving it a little too much. What he could really use right now was a few minutes to himself. "Actually, a stroll outside would be great." Amy smiled, as her long legs propelled them towards the elevator. 

She pushed the button. "So how did Luna's ascension go? Good I guess? She seemed gorgeous, really fit." The elevator dinged, and Amy strode inside before pressing the floor for the rear park grounds. "That has to be a real trip for a tiny, waking up the next day normal sized."

"Yes, it went very well. She ascended for medical reasons, and it saved her life, so I consider us both really lucky." Amy pushed through the exterior doors. Out behind the building, there was a small park, full of trees, grass, a small pond, and a winding set of paths trying to create a long walk in a relatively small space. "Alright. Thanks for bringing me down. I'll head back to reception when I'm done." Amy stopped and her face crinkled.

"Ohh no, I can't leave you alone out here. While you are on the clock, you're the company's responsibility." She gently squeezed his ass. "Don't worry, I have all the time you need." After a momentary pause, she took a step down the path, at a leisurely pace this time. Eventually, Amy broke the silence. Her mind obviously still churning on his marriage. "I can't imagine having a husband, let alone one all to myself. Luna must be really special." 

"She is. We met as children, so we've basically known each-other our whole lives. More than anything, we really trust each other. We were both against her ascension, but when it was necessary to save her life, we agreed she would do it." Ash found it a little impersonal talking to the side of her face, but this conversation was more intimate than any he'd had with her in over two years of working together.

Amy suddenly stopped walking, and shifted Ash forward on her hip, looking him in the eye. Her breast now conspicuously settled against his chest. "Wait. Let me get this straight." Her voice was surprised, bordering on agitated, "you were against it!? Do you understand what you were keeping from her? It must have been such a struggle for her, not to be able to take care of herself, let alone you. A man marrying a tiny and keeping her tiny, I can't even imagine it." 

Amy was giving him an evil eye, like his actions demanded an explanation. "It wasn't just me. Luna's mother was a tiny, and so she wanted to remain unascended too." Amy squinted, looking skeptical. Ash felt awkward, his arms dangling with nothing to hold onto, her medium bust not seeming so modest pressed into his chest. "I'm serious! She was worried about ascending right until it happened. I don't know, maybe we were just afraid of the unknown. Everything is working out though." Amy's wry look finally gave way to understanding. "It's taking some adjustment, but it's working out." 

"Working out, huh? You're wife has joined the evolved gender, and you merely think it's 'working out'? You're both Equalists, aren't you? That'll change. Healing will show her the importance of keeping you safe, and you'll see the benefits of being properly cared for. Speaking of which," she tilted her head, as if to peer down between them, "I can feel you poking into me down there. You sure you don't want that massage today?" 

Being aroused while carried was an inevitability. However, society lived under an unwritten rule not to mention it unless you were offering to relieve it. Even Regan, for all her teasing, seldom voiced anything about his state of arousal. What Amy had said made him feel small, powerless to stop himself from reacting, unable to control his own impulses. "No thank you. I should really get something to eat and get back to my office." 

"Hah, you should see the look on your face. I'm just having a little fun with you." She gently shifted him back to her hip, turned, and headed back towards the office. "You needed a break right? I know you enjoy it." She squeezed his ass for effect. "If you don't, you are welcome to walk." On some days Ash would jump at the chance. Today he didn't. He silently reached an army around Amy' back, settling in. "I didn't think so. Lunch then?" And of course she squeezed his ass again.

Lunch with Addison by newmark42

Luna followed her phone's GPS directions as she drove Ash's car along the crowded city street. As she calmly maneuvered in and out of traffic, it was hard for her to believe she'd been a bad driver before ascending. Actually, it was hard to believe she'd been bad at anything. Even just days after her induction, *everything* seemed so much more manageable, most things she found trivially easy.

"In three hundred feet, you will arrive at your destination," the computerized voice prompted her. She quickly spotted an empty parking space, and slipped Ash's four door economy car into it so deftly you'd think she'd done it hundreds of times. 

Even before she got out of the car, Luna felt a tingle of excitement. She was actually going about her day, by herself! Just hours earlier she felt the same way walking into a clothing store. Despite how much she had liked being cared for by her former Guardians, Regan and Addison, she found every minute being independent so exhilarating. 

Luna checked for traffic, pushed open the door, and stepped out. Instead of feeling threatened by cars whizzing by on the busy city street, she found it exciting. Before she ascended, she'd been afraid of even calm parking lots. After all, most cars had tires taller than her former tiny five-foot-three-inch stature. Now that she was a much more average eleven-feet, the cars seemed so modest, small even. She made her way to the parking meter, touching her phone to add enough time for her lunch with Addison.

A few steps down the street, she felt strange being surrounded by women her size. What was absolutely normal for everyone else, for her was anything but. Even the windows, the buildings, the signs all seemed much less impressive. She reached the restaurant, and privately chuckled in satisfaction at being able to just reach out and pull the door open. She even instinctively ducked her head down under the door-frame, despite having a couple feet of clearance. She was just used to thresholds always feeling monstrous and high above her head.

"Luna!" Addison immediately spotted her, reaching out her arms. They fell into an embrace which Luna held onto firmly. To Luna, Addison now felt like her twin sister, ascension having made them exactly the same height. 

To bystanders, however, they couldn't have looked more different. Addison had a real edge to her, her short dark brown hair accented with crimson streaks, while Luna's welcoming appearance was topped with long died blond hair. Likewise for there outfits, as Addison was wearing a tight black full-coverage police uniform with signature law enforcement boots buckled up nearly to her knees, while Luna's outfit was casual and brightly colored, a cut-open yellow tshirt over a blue sports bra and patterened blue skin tight pants -- some of the few starter clothes Regan had given her. Their heads gently fell against each other before Luna finally let go and Addison could continue. "Tell me. How's it going? Are you loving it?" 

"Actually, I kind of am," Luna used a quiet voice and ducked her head, as if she was embarrassed to be saying it. "Sometimes I seriously don't believe this is happening. Everything feels so easy, so effortless. Like driving! I'm suddenly a good driver! Every few minutes I have to ask myself, is this really my new life?" 

Addison laughed. "Yeah, you're going to feel like that for a while. In addition to the shock of ascension, you were induced, which amplifies even those advantages. You're really going to be quite good at anything you do." Addison turned to the hostess, "we're both here, table for two." The woman grabbed menus, and led them out into a cozy and dimly lit dining space.

---

After they settled in and the waitress took their order, Addison got suddenly serious, "Luna, I want you to know, I'm here for you. You're not the first tiny I've seen ascend, so I know how overwhelming this process can be." She reached a hand across, touchingly taking Luna's in her own. "Tell me how it's been so far, and don't leave *anything* out. I may not be your Guardian anymore, but I still need to keep you out of trouble." 

"Ohh, thanks so much Addison. I admit I have been a bit overwhelmed." Truthfully, Luna had experienced so much in just a few days, she wasn't sure where to begin. She started with the most recent event. "Like this afternoon, before I parked, I saw a woman carrying a man, and I found it...incredibly distracting. I couldn't keep my eyes off them, off him. Regan warned that I'd be attracted to men, but this wasn't just attraction. I was instantly aroused, like I wanted him, a random stranger in broad daylight! Is that normal?"

Addison snickered, "perfectly, perfectly normal. As you get used to it, it won't be so distracting. Plus, you'll see other men rarely enough that you'll grow to enjoy it. Trust me, the effect is much stronger on those of us who don't have a husband to heal us frequently. Ask Regan."

"Grrrr, can't say I'm too happy about that," Luna grumbled. She couldn't imagine any random man causing her to react that way. She also didn't seem to have much of a choice. "Though like you said, at least I have Ash.

"I have to say, it's kind of a trip having him so small I can just pick him up. But every time I hold him," Luna paused while the waitress dropped off their drinks. "Every time I hold him, he seems to get ... noticeably excited. This morning, I gave him a little relief in the shower, and ten minutes later he was poking into me as I carried him down the stairs. Is that typical? It makes it hard to keep my hands off him now that ascension has me perpetually in-heat." 

This time Addison didn't laugh. "I'll admit, self-control is tougher for some than others. I myself have a rather modest reaction to men. They get me going, and I can't help a little touching and toying with them, but it's easy for me to draw the line. That's why I don't need to visit Healers frequently like Regan; it's why I was able to go into law enforcement. If Regan wasn't healed at least once a month, I'd be getting a call to pick her up for improper social conduct with Ash or some other random John, and She'd lose her Guardian status. 

"The best advice I can offer is to give it a little time. For now, keep Ash or one of us with you as much as you can, until you know you can handle your urges. Ash made it to work and you made it here, so you must be able to control yourself some." Luna snickered and tilted her head as she sipped her drink. "And you didn't jump out and chase this man you saw on the street?" This time Luna laughed, shaking her head and smiling. "Then it sounds like you're doing fine.

"As for Ash, well, men can't help their reactions any more than we can. I'd like to tell you it's because you're his beautiful ascended wife, but truthfully, it's not. Ash is wagging much of the time I carry him too, and I hardly tease him. With Regan he has no chance, that woman is a super flirt. Though she flirts even more with you." Addison shot Luna a steely glance that made her blush. "My best advice is to take it as a complement, and enjoy it. They certainly do. Just remember social conduct law. It's summarized in the Guardian's handbook."

"Yes, yes." Without thinking, Luna proceeded to rattle off the relevant passage word-for-word. "Carrying is legal, unless protested, unless he would be in danger. Teasing or touching is legal, as long as the man does not verbally protest. Kissing or healing are illegal, unless married or an advance permission is recorded. In public, Guardians are legally responsible for their men being clothed so as not to make a public disturbance. Care should be taken... Blah..Blah.." Luna could have recited the entire handbook, perfect photographic memory being another of ascension's gifts.

"Correct. What the law and handbook don't cover is our social conventions. It's quite normal to have a little fun and provoke a man, especially when holding him -- even if he's not your husband." As Addison took a sip of her drink, Luna cringed. She was a little embarrassed at the suggestion that would even carry a man who was not her husband. However, as soon as the thought occurred, she realized how silly it was. Dozens of women carried Ash any given week, as they had her when she was a tiny. It was inevitable part of being too small for the world around them. She guessed that she too would carry a man if they needed her to. 

Luna's distraction ended as Addison continued. "However, it's an unwritten rule that if you explicitly *mention* his little unit, you are offering to take care of it for him, in a way he appreciates."

"Wait, what!?" Luna felt a picture perfect stream of memories flooding through her mind. In each one, Ash was being teased for his male reaction, her perfect recall showing her the other edge of it's blade. "Are you saying that when Regan teases Ash about his 'manly pokes', or his 'little gun' that she's offering to get intimate with him?"

"Ohh, we'll play with a man anytime he'll let us, but it's not intimacy. It's just fun. You two have been in a really unique situation, a man married to a tiny. To a tiny, touching or rousing a man may feel intimate. To us, glimmer and healing are so powerful, they eclipse everything else as mere playful trivialities. 

"Consider this. Now that you've been healed, do you feel you want or need anything less?" Luna squinted her eyes, unwilling to confirm Addison's truth. "As a tiny, you were quite permissive about the way Regan and I tease Ash. However, ascended women, at least those who are Equalists, are generally even more permissive. Once you experience the healing, and how important it is for our gender, keeping a man to yourself often seems, just wrong."

"I hear what you're saying. I guess that's why there are so many poly-marriages." Luna squirmed a little in her seat, the conversation making her uncomfortable. "Addy, you know I'm not a jealous person. I *encouraged* you two teasing the both of us. And even when Regan took things a little too far and caused an accident, it never bothered me. It seemed all in good fun, and Ash never seemed to mind. Plus, I support him helping the healing centers when he's needed. So I guess I understand where you're coming from, but it's one thing to understand it another to do it. What about kissing? That has always been our special thing. The thing we keep to ourselves."

"It's very sensible for men to only kiss their wives. Even though it's technically legal to kiss a man with his permission, it's not a good idea as he can *always* claim he was coerced. They just glimmer too hard, too fast. Even your sweat can influence him. As a member of law enforcement, I'd only ever kiss a husband, or a Healer who has agreed to it as part of the contract. 

"As for kissing women, most wouldn't even think twice. We only experience 1/10th the glimmer men do, and it's a women's world out there. If you can't kiss 99% of the population, and you can't kiss other people's husbands, then there isn't anyone left. However, it's really up to you two. You don't need to do anything different than you are doing now. I'm just letting you know more about the world you're becoming a part of. The way normal ascended women look at things, at least most of us." 

Addison paused as the waitress arrived, placing their lunches in front of them. A cheeseburger for Addison, and a chicken ceasar salad for Luna. Addison immediately commented on her order, "another thing, Luna. If you want to keep that buff body ascension has blessed you with, you are going to need to eat more than salads. The healing dramatically speeds up your metabolism. If you eat too light, you'll waist away pretty quickly. "

"Okay." Luna looked down at her salad, fork in hand. She liked salads. "So I'm perpetually in-heat, I'm turned on by any guy who looks my way, and I have to eat like a pig to avoid turning into a stick. Any other surprising reveals for this ascension thing?" She laughed, and Addison laughed along with her. 

"There are a few more, but I don't want to overwhelm you." Addison sliced her knife down through the burger, cutting it in half. Then she raised it up, almost brandishing it between her fingers. "It's all a really a small price to pay for being the evolved gender." Addison had slipped her fingers around her knife, but something looked wrong. It took a few seconds for her to realize the knife was casually bending it in half, right between Addison's fingers! When Addy finished, she set it on the table. Luna marveled that it was not only bent in half, but one end was molded to the contour of the finger it had been pressed around.

"What!? What did you just do?" Luna picked up the knife, trying in vain to straighten it. "How did you do that?!" 

"*That* is the power within. Only 2-3% of women can cultivate it, but as an induced, it will be easier for you. Have you had any moments where it seemed like the world slowed down, where things became very easy all of a sudden?" 

"Yes," Luna nodded. "I got into a sticky conversation with Ash. I was trying to figure out a way out of it. Suddenly I could see each shower droplet falling. Then I found it really easy to figure out what to say to him. Like I could predict the conversation before it even happened." 

"That's it. That was your intellect kicking in. Again, unsurprising, since you were induced." Addison took the bent knife away from her and yanked on it, not budging it's shape, "Strength is similar. It doesn't happen because of muscle, it happens because of will. Here, see if you can straighten it." Addison handed the knife back, before taking a bite of her burger.

Luna was perplexed. She knew what it felt like, that morning in the shower, but she didn't know how it happened. All she knew was that she wanted something, badly. She took the knife in hand, and pulled on it firmly. However, the power within didn't find her, and the knife remained bent. 

Even so, Luna wasn't discouraged. She knew she'd learn eventually. She thought about Ash, and what she was becoming. She had known she'd be bigger than him, and with that she'd be stronger than him. She didn't know about this. She also somehow knew, if *he* needed the power, she would find it. 

Suddenly, the world started to slow down. The waitress walked by in slow-motion. A pitcher of nearby pouring water solidified into a surreal stream of slowly falling translucence. Luna looked back at the knife, and started to bend it. It wasn't easy like she expected, it was incredibly firm, but as she wrenched against it, it slowly moved. She had it almost halfway straight when she noticed she was gripping it so hard one end of the metal was squishing flatter between her fingers. It startled her, and BAM. Suddenly the world was fast again, the knife fell out of her hands and crashed to the table. 

"Not bad, not bad." Addison picked it up. "It took me years to get that far. No doubt induction has given you an edge on all of us generationals. In time you'll see what you're really capable of. For now though, you better eat that salad. And you might want to think about ordering something else to wash it down. Like a steak." Addison chuckled, taking another hefty bite of her burger.

Luna smiled, forking some of the salad into her mouth. The waitress stopped at their table, giving them both a bothered look as she picked up and walked off with the bent knife. Luna looked around the room, wondering how many there knew about what she and Addison could do. She realized that as a tiny, she'd grown up in the same world as these women, but she hadn't grown up *with* them. There was so much she didn't know. Luna wondered what other secrets of ascended life were hiding right in front of her, in plain sight. That would have to wait for another day, as she remembered the favor she meant to ask.

"Addy, I was wondering if you could pick up Ash up from work today and keep him busy for a while. I have a special dinner planned, and I could use the extra free time to get ready." Addison nodded, setting down the messy burger, and gently, almost sexually wiping her lips clean with her napkin. "Great, drop him off at 7pm. I'll give you the booster seat when we get out of here. Ohh, and one more thing, can you help me pick out a dress?"

"No need. You and I are the same size, and I have the perfect thing for you to wear."

Good Cop, Bad Cop by newmark42

By 3:30pm, Ash had wasted about as much time seeming busy as he could. He was proud of his quick work on the Saunders bit that morning and was ready to take his boss up on her offer for him to head home early. He pulled out his phone, and sent a message to Luna. 

(Luna) Ash -- boss let me out early, any chance you could pick me up? 
(Luna) Luna -- I'm shopping for clothes, since I have none.. ask Addy, I asked her to pick you up today.
(Luna) Luna -- ohh, and late dinner tonight, 7

Ash was severely disappointed. Here he thought he was going to get to see Luna early, and now he was waiting another three and a half hours? Then suddenly, he remembered her birthday on Friday. With all the commotion about her ascension, he hadn't had time to shop and had almost forgotten about it. This was the perfect opportunity.

(Addy) Ash -- Luna tells me you're picking me up.
(Addy) Addy -- yup, busy day. be there by 6:30

Addison's definitive sounding response squashed his hopes. He had to find some time to shop for Luna's birthday. He wondered if he could get someone else to take him. Regan might be free to do it, but he'd probably spend the whole time fighting off her flirty touches. Amy was a registered Guardian and could take him, but she'd need Luna's permission. That certainly wouldn't keep it a surprise. No, Addison was his best chance, so he dug deep for the courage to ask her again.

(Addy) Ash -- I was kinda hoping to shop for Luna's birthday.

Ash hovered over the enter key for a while, building up the nerve to send it. When he finally did, every second that passed made him more worried that she wasn't going to respond at all. It was almost a minute before his phone chimed and the screen lit up. 

(Addy) Addy -- Grr. Last minute boys. Fine. 5, in uniform

Ash felt a little conflicted about her showing up in uniform. On the one hand, police uniforms were hot. A full-body combination of tight black leather and some kind of hard kevlar, they really commanded attention. On the other hand, it made being carried pretty unpleasant, some of the hard surfaces being very unforgiving. It also assured everyone around started at them. Still, it's what he had to work with.

(Addy) Ash -- ty. see you then.

-- 

If Ash being carried through the mall didn't demand enough attention, being carried by a uniformed police officer certainly did. He felt like every pair of eyes in the place was on them as Addison walked with broad steps, her boots making a distinctive sound. "Alright, where is this place you want to go?"

"It's right next to the lingerie shop." Addison looked down at him with a furrowed brow, and he realized how dumb he must have sounded. This mall had at least six lingerie shops. "Secret of the Goddess. It's next to Secret of the Goddess." Addison's attention returned front, as she only slightly changed direction, making her way through a large and only lightly attended atrium. Everyone looked their way as they passed. 

Ash wasn't sure if he was more intimidated by drawing so much attention, or being carried by Addison. The hard impersonal surfaces of her police uniform made Addison feel more like a machine than a person. Even with his legs securely around her waist, and her arm holding firmly around her back, his body slid and bounced against the hardness of her with each step. 

Addison's pace finally slowed as she reached the threshold of Concierto Jewelers. It was the same place Luna had been picking out jewelery when she had her episode. Ash shook his head, relieved that scare was over, in disbelief that it had only been days ago. 

Inside, the lithe cheery shopkeeper rushed over to Addison, thick-rimmed glasses framing a beautifully freckled face. "Hello Officer. I'm Vera. I hope you're not here on business. Picking out something for yourself or the mister, perhaps?" Addison looked to Ash, expecting him to explain what they were there for. It was his shopping trip after all. However, he looked like a glimmered fool with nothing to say.

Addison quickly lost her patience. "Ash here waited until the last minute to shop for a birthday present. He was in here last week looking at some stuff with his wife, Luna. Maybe you remember? She was a tiny who..." As soon as she mentioned the word tiny, the shopkeeper's amber eyes lit up in recognition.

"The tiny? How could I forget. First one ever in my store. Only one every in my store. She was looking at Necklaces. I trust she's okay?" Addison and Ash both nodded. The woman led them across the small display case, reached in, and held out the pink heart shaped diamond necklace Luna had wanted. Even before she'd taken a good look at it, Ash could tell Addison was not on board. 

"That's a pink diamond. It has to cost a fortune. You two can't possibly afford that, Ash." If the woman behind the counter was disappointed, she didn't show it. She merely stood there, brandishing her product.

"It's forty-five-thousand, and Regan said if I had enough saved maybe I could get it on a payment plan." Addison stood, silent and stoic, trying to figure out who was more of a child, Ash or her wife Regan.

"Ash, I don't know what Regan was thinking, but no matter how much you have saved, you can't buy a fifty-thousand dollar necklace. After you two make your first million you can spend that much on jewelry, not before." Ash felt crushed, and not only because he couldn't get her *this* necklace. Addison's attitude was so sharp, so certain, he felt like she wouldn't let him buy anything nice. "Miss, could you show us some options under a few thousand."

"Ohh, absolutely." The woman cheerily put away the lavish pink diamond, and sifted through her case, bringing up two comparatively unimpressive necklaces. Nevertheless, she presented them like they were equally valuable. "This heart is solid 24 karat gold for four hundred, and this wonderful solid platinum sea turtle is six hundred. I have a number of other pieces, but I'm sorry that they are all too large for a tiny to wear." 

"Can we see them!? She's not tiny anymore." Ash blurted out, a little too energetically. He was nervous, and when he realized there might be more options for Luna now that she's ascended, he couldn't help it. As the shopkeeper processed what he had said, Addison shifted her hip, hard pieces in her uniform making clicking sounds underneath him. 

"She's not tiny? You're wife? The one that was here last week?" Ash nodded, not sure how he could make it any clearer. 

Addison could see the woman was getting suspicious. The tiny woman. The police officer. This whole thing was just a little too strange. "I know, it's hard to believe. Ash's wife, my friend, she had a...medical issue. The only solution was ascension, and so she was induced this past Saturday. So if you have any more suitable necklaces, we'd be happy to consider them." 

"Ohh my goodness!" The woman became visibly excited. "An induced ascendant! And just in time for her birthday. How exciting. She could be famous one day, and wearing my jewelry. Let me see if I can find something suitable." A moment later, she laid out three comparatively huge necklaces, each one nearly as big as Ash's palm "This first one is our dual heart pendant, in platinum. It's six-seventy-five. Next, I have our classic infinity rings, in platinum, for one-thousand. Last, I have our diamond infinity pendant in 18 karat white gold, with a total diamond weight of 2 karats, for twenty-eight hundred."

"These, Ash, are much more your speed. Which do you like? Miss, maybe you could try them on for him?" Addison would have done it, but they would have looked wrong against the black ballistic Kevlar of her uniform. 

Ash was frankly relieved to have any options. Luna had liked the heart diamond, so maybe he should get her the heart-pendant. It was also the cheapest. The woman behind the counter opened a button of her red blouse before holding it around her neck. Even though it looked pretty large on the counter, it looked perfect on her. "This is always a good choice for love." After a moment, she set it down and put on the infinity rings. It looked like two finger rings bound through each other, and Ash didn't like it so much. "The infinity symbol signifies the connection of life, love, and ascension." Suddenly Ash knew which one she had to have, for both her birthday and her ascension. Of course it was the most expensive. The woman put on the diamond infinity pendant. It looked spectacular. 

It was a silver sideways figure-eight, studded with small diamonds, and attached at either end to a silver chain. It looks classy, and expensive, and kind of sexy. Addison could see the look in his eye. Of course he liked the most expensive one. At least it wasn't forty-five-thousand. She just needed to get the woman down a little more on price. "Let's look at the double-heart again, I think she would really like that one." The woman smiled as she switched back to the other necklace. "I think that looks really nice. What do you think Ash?" Ash looked disappointed. Addison only hoped he would play his part and speak up.

"Uhm. It's alright." Ash was a little afraid of telling Addison he wanted the more expensive one. Especially after she crushed his interest in the expensive pink diamond. He felt nervous jitters as he spoke up, "do you have anything more like the last one, and maybe a little less expensive?" The woman put down the heart, smiling as she picked up the sparkling figure eight. 

"The man has very good taste. This is really a one-of-a-kind piece, but for you and your special induced ascendant, I could perhaps give you our frequent customer discount. Fifteen percent off. That would be twenty-three-eighty." Ash looked to Addison, not sure if that was anywhere close to how much she'd let him spend. 

Addison, however, had already decided which one he was getting Luna. This was just price negotiation. "I haven't checked your account. That might be a bit over budget." She turned to the shopkeeper. "I'll tell you what, if you make it an even twenty-two-hundred, I'll cover the difference, and you can box it up for him right now." 

The women put on a critical look, knowing that Addison was the real shark. She should have expected it from a police officer. She wondered if their story about the tiny ascending was even true, or this was just a gift for her. Maybe she was another wife of his. Either way, all she had to decide was whether this was a good enough price for her product. It had been in her store for a few months, and she'd still make a decent profit above her wholesale cost. 

"Sir, your wife will be delighted. How would you like to pay for it?" Addison shuffled Ash a bit on her hip, reached into a pocket, and pulled out a credit card. "Excellent. I'll go take care of this, box it up, and I'll be right back." The woman smiled, hurrying towards her cash register.

"Thank you, thank you, Addison!" Ash hugged around her as hard as he could, the plates of her uniform digging into his skin. "Thank you. It's so incredible. Luna is going to love it." 

"Yes, I think she will. Now, can you keep this a secret? If she asks, I picked you up at 6:30 and drove you straight home." Ash nodded, giddy that he had found a birthday gift he was so happy about. The woman came back, showing him the necklace neatly placed into it's jewelry box, and sliding the charge receipt towards Addison. 

From where she set Ash on the floor, he was just tall enough to reach onto the counter for the sparkling figure eight. The elegant box was about the size of a large sandwich, and the pendant filled up a decent portion of it. It was so large Luna wouldn't have been able to even consider wearing it last week. Now it would fit her, and the occasion, perfectly.

Ash hadn't finished admiring it when he saw Addison extending her hand. "I'll hold onto that for you. Wouldn't want Luna finding it before Friday now, would we?" Ash closed the box, begrudgingly handing it over to Addison. A moment later, she bent down, slipping one of her arms under both of his, and hoisting him off the ground. By the time he was back on her hip, she was halfway out of the store.

Addison paused briefly in the large mall parkway, conspicuously just steps away from Secret of the Goddess, Regan's favorite lingerie store. "All done? Any more shopping you want to do? We don't have much more time, but you know how Harley likes you to drop in, and we're right there. I'm sure someone would model for you." Addison squeezed at him, and he knew her intentions. She was never one to pass up a chance to see women in sexy clothing.

However, Ash found jewelry shopping intimidating enough. Shopping for lingerie? It was getting close to 7pm, and he was excited to get home and see Luna. "No, no, that's good. I think I've spent enough for one evening."

Romantic Dinner by newmark42

"This is as far as I go." Addison set Ash down on the front step of his house, a few minutes before 7pm, just in time for dinner. Next to him, her imposing buckled police boots were half as tall as he was. He often found her intimidating, especially when she was in her uniform. She opened the door wide in front of him, and he was shocked to see all the lights out, and lit candles burning on the floor in the entryway. He looked to Addison and she smirked, obviously in on whatever was going on.

"Good luck big guy, you're going to need it." A moment later, he felt Addison's hand on his back, coaxing him through the door before closing it behind him. 

Inside, Ash was impressed by the display, as the candles were not just in the entryway. There must have been a hundred candles lit and flickering in the dim light. A main path of them wound across the floor, towards their dinner table. Around the room, every flat surface was flickering and equally adorned. Luna, however, was nowhere to be seen. He made his way for the table, finding his stepladder and a note. "Sit."

A few moments after climbing into his dinner chair, he could hear Luna making her way down the stairs. As soon as she came into view, Ash felt hairs on his skin stand up. She was wearing the sexiest dress he'd ever seen her in. It was red, short, and barely covered her. A large cut-out up the front revealed skin from below her belly to her neck, exposing the inner third of her breasts. The dress was held together by dozen little strings of fabric across the gap, that almost looked like a ladder. As she moved, he could see that both sides of the dress had been given the same treatment, each made up of 20 little fabric rungs. 

"Luna, you look a-ma-zing!" She smiled in response, strolling up to him, offering him an even more stunning view of her body. Then she came in for a gentle hug, pulling him against her hip. As he grasped her sides, his fingers were teased by bare skin between thin strips of fabric.

"Thanks sweetie." She leaned away, slowly twirling herself around for him. "Addison lent me this little number. Can you believe she wears this out in public!? I can't imagine. Still, she convinced me I shouldn't be shy with you, that you'd love it." 

"She was right. I love it, love it. I want to climb it and kiss you right now." In response, she slowly took his hand, gently placing it over one of the fabric rungs. He played along, pulling at her dress. She leaned over, letting herself be reeled in. Eventually, her hair fell over him, her lips inches from his, her face dwarfing his. 

"Ohh my god Ash," she let out a heavy sigh against his cheek. "I could so kiss you right now. Only we both know what would happen. Let's at least eat *some* of the dinner I made first." She pulled his face into her chest, mostly to get his lips away from hers. She knew one slip would glimmer them both into wanting nothing but sex. A few deep breaths later, she stood, and headed for the kitchen.

"I made your favorite, beef strogonoff. I know Regan would freak out and tell me I'm ruining your health, but I just wanted to do something special." Ash actually cringed lightly. While it was his favorite dish, the last time Luna tried she completely butchered it. It had tasted like leather simmered in burnt cream. They had both laughed it off and agreed Luna was better off staying out of the kitchen. However, the plates she was bringing to the table tonight were entirely different. They wafted a steamy aroma of slow cooked meat and looked delicious. 

"Are you kidding? You made this?" She set the plates down, and he made a note of how unusually large her portion was compared to his. She may have been twice his height, but her plate had to have ten times as much food on it. He failed to catch himself before accidentally commenting on it. "Is that all for you?" 

"Yes." She gave him a disapproving look as she poured a glass of red win for each of them, somehow not spilling any outside his tiny glass. As she sat, she slipped her napkin across her lap, and Ash followed suit. "I only had a salad for lunch, and I'm starving. Addison tells me my metabolism runs quite a bit faster now, so no more light meals. Go ahead, tell me how it is. I read through several recipes this afternoon before picking this one. I hope you like it."

Even though it smelled amazing, Ash was worried about the high expectations. He took his fork, dug into a mushroom and one of the huge wide noodles. The rich sauce tasted twice as good as it looked. Just the right amount of salty, fatty, creamy decadence. He quickly went for another bite, this time with a chunk of meat a little to big to comfortably fit into his mouth. Even so, the soft stringy texture simply melted. He hardly had to chew it at all. It just slid down his throat. "Ohh my God! That is so good. Shit, Luna. You can cook!" 

She merely smiled back, comfortably finishing a forkfull large enough to choke Ash. "Mmm. That is pretty good, isn't it. I could get used to cooking this well. Funny thing is, I don't even know what I did differently. Now that I'm ascended, I just set out to do something, and it just turns out easy."

"Does that mean there are no dings on my car?" Ash laughed before stuffing another overly large piece of meat into his mouth. Luna had always been a pretty bad driver. In fact, as a tiny, she never even wanted to pilot his car for fear she'd wreck it. He never minded. She had other, much more important positive qualities.

"Not a scratch." She casually took another intimidating fork of food into her mouth, dispatching it in just a few demure movements of her mouth. "I find driving kind of fun now. Ohh, and I'm no longer afraid of parking lots! It's funny how much less scary cars are when they are small enough you can see over them." 

"Honey, cars didn't get any smaller." She took another heaping bite. This time, a drizzle of sauce escaped her lip and down her chin, threatening to soil that beautiful dress. "Honey, you..." Before he could finish, she had caught it with her finger, licking it off in a slow display that held Ash's complete attention. 

"Did I get it all?" Ash nodded, resisting the temptation to pant. "Good. I'd hate to explain how I only wore this dress for an hour, and already ruined it." She took a sip of wine that was bigger than his entire glass. "So how was your day at work? Anything special happen?"

Ash thought through the day's events. "Besides my boss propositioning me again, and Amy asking to make me a homework assignment for her new massage class? No, nothing unusual. Though I'm especially proud of the Saunders piece I wrote today. I think it's airing now, so I can show you the clip later. How was your lunch with Addison?" He took a big bite, hoping to avoid any followup. 

"It was great. Really great." At the moment, Luna's ascended mind momentarily flooded with pages of facts about Saunder's basketball career. 435 career games, 2132 rebounds, paid $22M last year, and other trivia dating back to her college days. Luna had to push it out before she could continue. "Being Ascended may seem all rosy from where you sit, but it's a lot to take in. It's great to have someone to really talk to. Even living with Guardians, there is quite a bit I wasn't aware of. I guess because I was a tiny, these things just never came up. Like your co-workers making passes at you. I always thought they were being selfish and insensitive, but now that I feel the urges, I can't really blame them. 

"Speaking of which, that Amy is really hot. I always wanted her to carry me. Guess that ship has sailed." Luna mockingly pouted. "I hope you snuggled against her a little. Women really like that, you know."

"Thank you, Regan. Now what have you done with my Luna?" Ash snickered at his own joke, following up Luna taking a large bite with a little bite of his own. 

"Ohh Ash," she reached over, sensually running her hand up his neck and through his hair. "You just don't know how cute you are. I don't think *I* knew how cute you were until this ascension. I bet that Amy is unmarried, isn't she?" Ash nodded, stuffing another bite of food into his mouth. "Just remember, you're the only man some of them get to see, let alone touch." 

Another two bites, and Luna had somehow cleaned her whole plate of food. She leaned a little towards Ash, as if to wait patiently for him to finish the other half of his portion. However, he couldn't eat another bite. "Ohh, I'm done. Stuffed. I can't believe *you* made this." She shot him a mocking wry look. "Sorry, that came out wrong. It was incredible honey, really." Luna stood, letting his gaff slide, taking both of their plates towards the kitchen.

"Honestly, I can't believe I made it either. It's a bit overwhelming." She set the plates on the kitchen island. "I feel like I'm changing so fast. At times, everything is surreal, like I can't believe this is happening. When I relax though, everything is so easy, so effortless. Like this afternoon, I have to confess, I didn't just read through several recipes. I read several cookbooks cover to cover, and I remember every page, every word."

"So much for your intent to avoid getting smart." Ash looked over at his wife looking like sex herself, thinking about what she was becoming. If she could memorize four books in an afternoon, what couldn't she learn or do? Right now she was a paralegal, but she could easily become a lawyer, or a doctor, or a scientist, or really anything. She could be president. What if she were famous? Halfway through his thoughts, he realized she suddenly didn't look happy.

"I know. I'm sorry. I thought I could stop it, but I can't." As she turned to face him, Ash was already out of his chair, carrying his step stool over to her. "You know the way I could never keep track of the sports players you write about? I spent some time reading today, and now I feel like I know everything about them. Did you know Saunders has played 36,542 minutes, as of her game last night? I do, and I don't even know how I do." 

"It's okay, Luna." Ash climbed his stepstool, bracing against her for support as he reached the top step. He was still more than foot short of eye-to-eye, but it was better. He put his hand against her face. "I love you, and we're doing this together, one day at a time, remember?" Even holding her cheek felt odd, his hand dwarfed against her normal-sized face. "I may not be able to hold you like I once did, but I will always love you the same." Luna wrapped her arms around his comparatively small body, lifting him off the stool and hugging him close. She started to tear up. 

"Ohh Ash. I'm sorry I'm crying. I didn't even make it to the chocolate mousse." She squeezed him tightly against her body. "I love you so much. Without you, I might never have ascended." Both of them knew she really meant that without Ash, she might have *died*. "If I had to do it, I'm so glad it was with you." 

Ash was feeling much more than just love for her. Her hair draped over him; her breasts pressed into his chest; and her breath caressed the side of his face. Even crying, her body was oozing sexuality, and he was wrapped in it. He reached up around her neck, pulling her down, his lips desperate to taste hers. Their bodies moved in slowly, inching towards the moment where their lips softly connected. 

The kiss started out with loving comfort. Ash pressed against lips twice the size he was used to. Then he gently took her bottom lip between his, his tongue tasting her, his pulse quickening. Luna responded, gently offering the tip of her tongue, connecting with his. From there, it only took a second or two for his body to absorb her ascended saliva, for the glimmer to start. 

Ash tasted lust. His motions became suddenly more firm, more frantic, as he forced his tongue into her mouth as best he could. Luna quickly responded to his energy, wrapping her arms around him, squeezing him into her, pressing her tongue at him a little too forcefully. Ash felt her fill his mouth, and then some, almost gagging him before she retreated to let her large plush lips suck at his. Then she calmly, against his urges, let the kiss end..

Luna felt the glimmer too, but only a little. It was much calmer with women than men. Ash, on the other hand, was panting, and completely limp in her arms, except his erection, which was rock-hard against her belly. She saw a funny glazed over look in his eye. "Ohh Ash, I'm sorry. I should have stopped you. I forgot how much my kiss affects you." 

Ash could see her lips moving, but he could hardly understand what she was saying. All he could think about was her taste, her smell, and the titanic amount of cleavage showing in the middle of her red dress. He could smell her breath wafting towards him as she spoke, and felt himself getting a little dizzy, the room starting to move around.

"Ash? Ash?" she carried him towards the couch, well aware of what was happening. Their passionate kiss had delivered a storm of pheromones, sending his body into sexual overdrive. She knew she had to relieve him. A moment later, his eyes rolled up, like he was fainting. She laid him on the couch, adjusting his body until he looked reasonably comfortable. "Ash? Are you okay?"

"Wha?" Ash drifted back into lucidity. He looked up to see Luna kneeling over him, looking more beautiful, more sexy than she ever had before. Her dress was pulled and shifted around her every curve. He wanted her. All he could think about was wanting her. That's when he noticed how uncomfortably erect he was. Even without thinking, his hands started for his pants. "I-i-it hurts...L-lunaas" His words trailed off.

"Ohh honey, I'll take care of that." She reached over, swatting his hands away from his pants before deftly unbuttoning them. His erection was in full force, and bounced as she peeled down his underwear. The thought of her second ascended orgasm being only moments away gave her the chills. He tried to grab himself again, so she took his wrist and gently moved it away. "Patience. Patience, my love."

For a moment Ash tried to fight, to grab her, to pull himself inside her, but he couldn't budge against her strength. He tried to calm himself, to remember his wife would take care of him. His wife. Her body was amazing. She briefly rose up, lifted her dress off her thighs, then knelt again, straddling him. 

She fished a hand between her legs, and a moment later she had her fingers around him. The couch made the next part a bit awkward. She had to avoid putting too much weight on him, and his comparatively small size made him more difficult to handle. When she finally had him inside her, she could barely feel it. She knew in a few moments that wouldn't matter. 

Meanwhile, Ash had been pulling at her dress fabric, admiring whatever view he could get of her bare skin. She started down with intent, "Ready down there?" She started moving gently. Then she brought her hands to her breasts, gently pressing against the fabric. Ash found the display even sexier with her dress still on. 

"h-h-hurrry." He could hardly get a word out. He placed his hands against her thighs, the only thing within his reach. Instead of tightly hugging his waist like they would have been when she was tiny, they were spread wide over him. He ran his hands over the bare mass of muscle and felt sensory overload. This was nothing like sex in a healing center. There it was so sterile -- the woman in stirrups, standing between her legs, drinking a prepared splasher of ascended fluids from a cup to encourage his reaction. What was happening with Luna was incredibly different. He was so juiced on her taste he couldn't speak, or think. At that moment, seeing her riding him, she might have been two times taller, and eight times larger, but she was a hundred times sexier. 

Luna could barely feel Ash moving under her. Her first healing, she had faked her own enjoyment. This time she didn't bother, she knew hers would come after. This was for him. Whatever attention wasn't spent keeping her weight from crushing him, she spent assuring Ash enjoyed himself. She drew her hand down the neckline of her dress, pulling fabric to the side to show off more of her breast. Ash seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the show. 

Down below, Ash could feel himself already tensing. He pressed his crotch up into her as best he could. Her body moved slow and rhythmically. Above him, the tease at her dress was becoming more provocative, briefly exposing most of her left breast. 

Luna enjoyed the way he looked at her, but she wanted more. She wanted what was coming to her. She recalled some of the reading she'd done about sex from an ascended woman's perspective and knew exactly how she could move things along. Luna seductively took her own finger into her mouth, sucking it, wetting it. 

Ash watched her sexy tease with intent, thinking about being in her mouth, wondering what it would be like now. Then, without warning, she reached out the wet finger and ran it across his lips. It was so fragrant, and tasted so sweet, he gobbled it into his mouth, licking and sucking it as best he could. In just a few seconds, he felt his head swim, his cock spasm, and his climax spraying into her. Then he finally, calm washed over him. 

Luna didn't feel his orgasm. She only felt him collapse. That is how she knew hers was next. She made some space between them, enough room so she wouldn't hurt him. Then she waited. Several seconds later, she felt the first surge. Heat. Tension. Pleasure. Focused deep in her cervix. 

A few seconds passed, and it happened again, only this time, radiating outward through her body. Her legs tensed; her head lashed; her back arched. She reached her hands out as she fell, narrowly catching herself. She regretted that she was still on top of Ash, for his own safety. One more pulse ran through her, the strongest yet, then she felt the glow. It was calm, her outsides and insides tingling, her senses heightened. She swore she could feel the heat of Ash's body two feet beneath her. 

Ash watched her convulsions with satisfaction. Knowing he could pleasure her that way. Knowing she'd never need a healing contract to get what she needed from a man. From here on out, she'd be taking care of him in so many new ways, but this was his. This was the thing he could do for her. 

Her body was arched over him, sweat glistening off her skin. He reached up to touch her, slipping his hand into the gap in her dress. He pressed first against her tummy and then up against the heft of her bare breast, eight times it's original size. Luna responded to his attention, squeezing his hand against her chest before looking at him. 

"Well that was nice." Her understatement wasn't intended to deceive. She just didn't know how to explain how energized and powerful she felt. How in that moment she felt like she could do anything or have anything. All over her, the warmth of the healing renewed her muscles, her skin, even her mind. "Ash, I wish you could feel it. I wish I could share it with you." 

"So...P-p-perfffect." He could understand her, but was still having trouble talking. He decided not to try so hard. "Ha-pp-y," he mumbled out. Even with his body spent, he could still feel the glimmer warming him, making him want her. 

She now understood why they called it the glimmer. She could see a funny glimmer in his eye. He looked at her like he was drunk on her, and he was. It was only the second time she'd seen him, seen anyone 'fully juiced', glimmered into incoherence. She's almost feel guilty, if she didn't know how enjoyable it was. From the Guardian Handbook, she knew he would be able to speak in five to seven minutes, but for the next hour, he'd be begging for attention. After what he'd done for her, he deserved it. "Ash, you know you are so damn cute. You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." She brushed her hand across his forehead and into his hair. "I'm sure you need a break, but you don't mind if I play with you some more, do you? Maybe after some chocolate mousse?" 

Ash vigorously shook his head. Whatever she meant by 'playing with him' sounded decidedly one sided, but mind? Why would he mind?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5461