Abbie by chulu
Summary:

In the future the prisoners and prisons were shrunk and placed in a secure environment for rehabalitation. They thought they were safe, but a petite women named Abbie was their biggest threat. Will little Abbie stop with the prisons or will humanity be next?


Categories: Crush, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3787 Read: 32643 Published: October 03 2015 Updated: October 05 2015

1. Chapter 1 by chulu

2. Chapter 2 by chulu

3. Chapter 3 by chulu

4. Chapter 4 by chulu

Chapter 1 by chulu

Chapter One
In the future the prison system was reduced. Literally. In a secure sterile housing complex the size of several football fields. There were 10,000 prisons housing about 10 million inmates. Not all inmates were "bad" per say. The levels went from one to ten. Ten housing the worst of the worst.
Each prison held one thousand inmates. Everything was automated and very efficient. The prisons were about 3 feet by 2 feet in length. Like taking the sky view of a prison and putting it on a steel platform.
Each prison was on the steel floor platform that was one foot above the ground of the secure indoor complex. The transportation technology needed to be 10 feet high above the mini prisons for beaming. So the ceiling was 12 feet high. Basically a large warehouse with several platforms with shrunken prisons on each one.
Any one entering had to put on a static free, dust free suit. Any static could kill thousands of prisoners. It was rare to have any one at normal size enter the facility. Their environment was extremely sensitive and any disruptions could harm or kill them.
They were all safe, and humanity was "safe." But the biggest threat to their existence on this planet, and ours, was a monster so massive it would destroy them and us all given the chance. This monster was massive beyond all belief. To look at it was a breath taking terror. The monster had no remorse and no sympathy.
To stair into its steely gaze could bring a heart attack. The beast had an appetite that could destroy all humanity. So who was this colossal, terrifying monster???
Her name is Abby Miller. She is a petite 23 year old white women who stands at a whopping 4 feet 11 inches tall. Nearly 90 pounds. She has deep, deep green eyes, a slightly freckly face and cute pert nose. Her reddish brown hair goes half way down her back and could be a model if not for the fact she was so short.
Pictures of her on Facebook would commonly show her friends leaning down for her or her standing on a chair in the background. But behind the bright smile and inside the mind of this "petite" women was the mind of a monster. Her IQ was almost off the charts.
Abbie felt powerless against the evils of this world and the world its self. She was beautiful but very little and fragile. Once she bumped her shin on a table and fractured her shin bone. She had to be in a cast for several weeks. Another time someone bumped into her by accident and she fell breaking her arm. She had a mild form of brittle bone disease.
What made her a monster was being date rapped her freshman year in college by a man who was "rehabilitated" in the prison system and let go. Abbie had no chance of fighting back and did not file a police report but waited a year and framed the rapist by hacking his computer and putting in it kiddy porn.
He was sentenced to 10 years and put back in the prison system.
Level one was inmates in for under 6 months. Using teleportation technology prisoners from all over the world were transported into one of the complexes. Some for life but most would see the light of day again. 3/4 of the population were non violent offenders.
Abbie got a job at the complex and using her superior IQ passed all kinds of background checks and screenings with flying colors. But she suffered from an intense form of schizophrenia. Once inside she spent weeks slowly hacking the computer. Then one night Abbie volunteered to stay late to fix a problem she created.
She was granted access to the control room where only one tech was working. Abbie had been flirting with him for weeks. Rick looked up when he heard some one bussing the reinforced door. It was Abbie standing their with a flirtatious smile.
It was against protocol to let unauthorized personnel into the control room. But it was sweet little Abbie their with her cute little lab uniform with her long reddish hair in a pony tail. Rick opened the door and Abbie entered.
Abbie pulled out the first ever portable shrinking device. Only Abbie had figured a way to modify the technology to make it moble. Rick could only get out the words, what's that, before he disappeared in a fast flash of light. He was shrunk to microscopic size and forgot by abbie as soon as she pulled the trigger.
Abby went over to the control panel. She sat down crossing her nylon covered legs with her black flats rocking back-and-forth. Her petite little fingers typed away the commands and a light beam hit all the prisons. They immediately started shrinking from 3 feet in diameter to 2 feet and 1 feet then half a foot till they were 6 inches in diameter than 3 inches in diameter but Abby did not want to stop there she shrank them and shrink them until they were 1 inch in diameter.
Abbie hit them with a moclulucalar bounder and now they were all permanently shrunk. So even if some escaped the wrath of the "mighty" Abbie they would always be microscopic. Abbie sat down and took off her black flats. She looked at her tiny petite little feet and wiggled her red painted toes as she reached into her backpack and pulled out a cute pair of boots. She slid on the petite boots and tied up the shoelaces real tight. She then looked across the reinforced glass angrily at the ten thousand prisons that set on the short platforms.
She hacked the door and entered the sterile sally port. The first door closed and the second door opened with a hiss into the prison complex. A security guard noticed on camera A short beautiful young women walked in. No body was sure how she got past security. She locked the door and jammed the locking mechanism. An alarm sounded but she looked around at the room full of shrunken prisons and smiled a terrifying smile.

Chapter 2 by chulu

Chapter 2
This 5 foot nothing women became terrifying to all the big strong prisoners. Her petite skinny feet did not discriminate against the minimum from the maximum security prisoners. In fact little Abbie wanted to start with the Level one inmates. She did not want anyone getting out and figured if they caught her before she could finish her rampage she knew the level 7 and up offenders would still be locked up.
Not that it mattered one way or the other. They were all permanently shrunk to microscopic size. They would live out their "freedom" on a microscopic slide.
To Abbie each crunch was a victory. In her mind they were all scumbags that raped her and needed stomped. She had a sly evil grin she stepped up onto the platform. She looked down between her boots was a prison holding 1,000 inmates. These were the lowest level nonviolent offenders. Some only just there for a few months. She lifted up her boot over them and hesitated. She thought these were the ones that were good. But then she thought about it and thought no nobody's getting out of here.
She lowered her boot slowly down on top of the prison until she could feel a slight "crunch" coming from beneath her petite boot. The prison was not fully destroyed and seamd to resist but it was no match for the mighty goddess Abby as she transferred a little weight and put it down on top of the prison fully until she could feel it literally exploding underneath of her boot with a loud "Crunch." The feeling was euphoric. Here was a woman that was short and petite and now she was in complete control.
She looked at the next one. In housing unit one four Jay 1,000 prisoners looked up and they could only see a little ways past up her boots onto her nylon legs.
These men were hard-core criminals in any one of them could've beat up Abbie. Now here she was looking down at them. She clicked on the microphone to talk to them. They begged for their miserable lives. Abbie was not gonna show any mercy she lifted up her foot high and just slammed it down hard on to the prison as it shot out several feet in different directions around her boot. Part of the debris flying into other prisons nearby that she had not yet stepped on.
What a rush she thought. This felt so liberating. She then looked to the next prison. Her petite green eyes scanned and looked down and saw a level one.  She suddenly thought this is my priority. Destroy the level one and then work my way up. The lifers aren't getting out.
She walked and destroyed 20 more prisons without hesitation. As she walked she could hear the crunching from the remnants of the other prisons that had broken apart and were stuck to the bottom of her boots. She stomped away 30 more prisons when there was an announcement on the intercom. Abby looked coldly over at the window and saw her boss. She said Abby don't do this. Think about what you're doing Abby. Abby stomped 18 more prisons coldly and said "I'm sorry I can't hear you under all this crunching sound."
Abby heard them trying to come in so she immediately started running around stomping the prisons. Crunch slam crunch slam crunch slam crunch slam. She was moving very very fast. She didn't even think about what was being crunched she just saw it stepped, crunched and moved right along. Didn't matter if they were nonviolent or violent offenders to her it was just a little tiny square of bad people that needed crunched. She saw them trying to come in and even doubled her efforts crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch as she stomped away every little prison she saw. She was almost at the 4 to 5 million casualties. But that was not enough she did not want any of them to survive.
She was running around the complex. Each step stomped a prison with about 1,000 inmates. She must have been planning this for a while, because each step landed on a tiny prison and there was a loud crunch and a fast twist. She wasted no time. one one thousand. Two prisons were destroyed and her petite boot was on to the next one with a second thought or hesitation. crunch twist crunch twist crunch twist crunch twist.
Crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch. Her boots were so covered in prisons she was sliding around a little bit and fell, not that hard. She hit her wrist and it fractured. She started crying and bawling. If you would have saw her on the street you would have gone over and comforted her. The female guards finally entered the warehouse but Abby was on the far side of it.

Chapter 3 by chulu

Chapter 3
When the guards finally got in and moved towards her, Abbie sucked up the pain holding her damaged wrist. She went back to work stomping on prisons. This time she did not have time to "fully" crush them. Instead she just stepped on each one she encountered and left it to fate if none or all the prisoners were killed. More on the latter.
In unit 4J, the inmates were all in for things like unpaid parking tickets, or minor drug possession. These were all good people. They knew something was wrong when the room got fuzzy because they had shrunk so small. They could feel their world rumbling as something massive and mighty was heading their way.
An alert had just gone out to the prisons and it showed Abbie on their TVs. They watched in terror as a small, petite women was destroying all the prisons. She was making her way quickly to 4J. The inmates were running around not sure what to do.
Surely their was a way to try to reason with her. They were not a threat. Abbie almost missed them but at the last second threw off her stride a little to let her boot hit the prison. It hit but without Abbies full weight. To the inmates who survived it was like an atomic bomb.
Their was wreckage and debrees as most of the place was destroyed. Many of the survivors had broken bones or lost limbs. Lots were stuck in the wreckage slowly dying. They did not deserve this, but Abbie forgot about them the second her boot lifted and she was on to the next one.

The guards were trying to move carefully not to step on the remaining prisons but it was difficult moving around all the debris left in Abbies wake. The one guard was a amazon at 6,3 and looked like Kristina Loken. Careful as she was she also wanted to get to Abbie. Every second that went by left 2 to 3 more prisons destroyed.
She felt a crunch under her boot. Shit she thought. Unlike when Abbie stepped on the one inch square prison she did not need to apply any extra weight. It completely exploded under the amazon.
Meanwhile far across the massive complex Abbie was just running, but being careful not to fall, and stepping on each and every mini prison complex she came to. She just wanted to make sure at this point that she at least put her boot down on each and every one she could before the guards got to her.

The warden watched Abbie with amazement. This was a disaster created by such a small and fragile women. She looked at the two female guards trying carefully to get to her. The warden yelled, "just go get her. Don't look down, that's an order." The amazon guards looked up as ordered and walked quickly towards Abbie. Every few steps they heard a "crunch".
Abbie got out her shrink ray, and pointed it at the guards but it ran out of power. "Calm down Abbie. Come with us."
Abbie said, "I am not done yet. This will go faster if you help me." The guards looked at each other. She was crazy they thought. The whole time they were talking to her, Abbie was still stomping the prisons.  Abbie said, "Go over their and get a few ones I missed or are not completely destroyed. Like this one as she put her boot down on 4J.
It was still holding but Abbie lifted her other leg and pressed down on to her heels. Once again another tiny prison was no match for Abbie.
The guards moved in and had no problem subduing the petite woman. They just simply grabbed her by the shoulders and said come with us Abbie. This was the first time Abby had shown any emotion as they were walking her off. Abbie looked and saw to more prisons still sitting there she quickly ran free and crushed both of them before the guards grabbed her again and said don't do that again.
"Careful with my wrist. I have rights you know." They went out to a processing area and set Abbie down. The femail guard asked Abbie for her boots as evidence. Abbie complied and the guard took the boot and put it into a bag. She could not help notice looking at Abbies cute little nylon covered feet and toes. How many millions had died under such little feet?

Abbie was being booked and part of the booking was taking a blood sample. The nurse tried to prick Abbies arm but the needle broke and did not pierce the skin. Several more attempts had the same results. Abbies wrist also seamed to have healed. Strange thought the nurse, I thought they said she had a fractured wrist.
The Nurse heard a stretching sound. She asked the guard "do you hear that?" Abbie sat their quietly and a smirk crept across her face. Abbie was growing.

Chapter 4 by chulu

Chapter 4
Five hours earlier.

After Kristanna, the guard who looks like Kristanna Loken, (same name, what a coincidence) stepped on the prison and said "oh shit'" she suddenly felt something. She was a little taller (6,3) than the real Kristanna Loken and had slightly more muscle tone. She weighed about 210 pounds. For years she had to deal with complaint after complaint with the inmates and it felt so good in a way to step on them without any kind of consequence.
She was from the deep south where justice was justice. That what her daddy always taught her.
So as she walked towards Abbie, her foot just happened to land on another prison and another. They completely exploded under her weight. Oop's she thought, another accident or two.

Her boots also seamed to find their way to partly destroyed prisons in the amazon's path. If they were not fully destroyed, they were when Kristanna put her weight on them. She felt proud like she was doing her civic duty with each crunch.
The warden had ordered the two female guards to not look down and just walk and get Abbie. Kristanna peaked down to the ground and her foot just happened to land on another prison and another. Like I said before, she did not need to transfer any weight to her size13's to completely obliterated 1000 inmates with each "crunch." As she walked towards Abby she threw off her stride just a little bit and happened to land on another prison.
Completely destroyed no need to transfer any weight. Just gone, no survivors. The Amazon woman hit three more prisons this way. The other guard was being more careful but yet she wasn't looking down and got a few her self. Kristanna had taken at least 18 prisons by now could not believe it. What a rush she thought. I can see why Abbie was doing this.
By the time they got to Abbie, Kristanna had crushed at least 20 prisons under her massive feet. There were 0.0 survivors. Her boot and weight showed no mercy, no forgiveness.
After they had restrained Abbie and were walking out Abbie looked up at the Amazon woman and then noticed that she threw off her stride a little bit to take out a nearby prison that had not been destroyed and Abbie heard a loud crunch and nothing was left.
Abbie thought, I can use her. The other guard went ahead so as not to spread out to much. Abbie was in front of Kristanna now. "By your right boot" whispered Abbie. Kristanna looked down and saw one of the mega complexes. This one was 5 inches square and held 20,000 prisoners. "Owe my wrist!" screamed Abbie and bent forward bumping into Kristanna.
Her bump had no actual effect, but Kristanna pretended to step to the side from the "push."
Her boot gave it a direct hit. It was a very loud crunch and the other guard looked back but Abbie screamed again when she saw Kristanna's boot lift up and crash into the mega prison. It still was a loud crunch and smoke rose up a few inches. The warden came in to the edge of the complex.
"Dammit secure your prisoner.
Mean while below Kristanna's boot nearly all the prisoners were dead or severly injured. She left her boot on it and it still had not exploded to the ground. It would have taken abbie several stomps. But she simply shifted her weight from one leg to the other. The prison held on for a few more seconds but did not stand a chance as it exploded and her boot finally touched ground.
There was no hiding the sound this time. It sounded like stepping on small bubble wrap sitting under some crackers. The prison would have had its own zip code had it been a full size prison complex in real life. "Dammit was that J5A asked the warden?" In a cold robot like way she responded, "sorry ma'am. I lost my balance. It felt like a big one. It might have been."
She said this like she was giving a weather report. The warden said to carry Abbie. So Kristanna picked up Abbie to slowly carry her out. Abbie whispered in her ear while Kristanna was making her way to the exit. "Enter code 457Hj into any passcode entry. It will disable all cameras and make it look like a computer error."
"It will also destroy any records on file so they won't be able to go back on the tape to see which prisons I destroyed and you destroyed. Lastly I recommend you volunteer to stay behind and I will keep em busy."
Kristanna whispered back, "you are a sick bitch. I am not doing this out of sadistic pleasure. This is carrying out Justice."
She made it to the exit port with Abbie, who was now the single biggest mass murder in history. Before she was set down Abbie said, "we both want the same thing. FYI sector J K F, I could only press on them with my boot. I am sure there are lots of survivors."
She walked past the warden then set down Abbie. Abbie then tried to run back to the prison complex, but the warden and the other guard grabbed her. During that time Kristanna pulled out her smart phone and typed in the command to the systems wi-fi. They both took an arm while Abbie complaind about her wrist.
The warden was about to hand her off to Kristanna when her radio came to life. "Warden this is security command, we have a problem. We need you in the server room. The warden hesitated with the complex door open.
Kristanna said, "go ma'am. I can watch things here till you get back. The booking room is on the way to the server room and you can drop her off their."

Meanwhile the cameras went out. The security control room called down to Kristanna. "Were having some trouble with the cameras, is everything ok down their?" Kristanna watched the Warden and Abbie along with the other guard disappear around the corner.
"This is Lieutenant Loken, everything is clear."  she responded in her deep voice. The dispatcher said, "Ok copy keep an eye on the complex the warden and I are going to the computer room to see whats going on."
"No worries, take your time. Their not going anywhere." They both laughed. The computer room was on the far side of the compound. I have had to listen to you guys whine and complain for 10 years, she said to her self as she stepped into the prison complex. I am going to try to finish what Abbie started, she thought

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5487