Pocket Boyfriend - First impressions by Giantess_Joey
Summary: With a long holiday stuck with my girlfriend and her friends, I make a silly mistake which made it feel even longer.

First of a four part series.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3985 Read: 75372 Published: November 19 2015 Updated: November 27 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Giantess_Joey

2. Chapter 2 by Giantess_Joey

3. Chapter 3 by Giantess_Joey

4. Chapter 4 by Giantess_Joey

Chapter 1 by Giantess_Joey
Me, and my girlfriend Sian, were absolutely crazy in love with each other. We'd been good friends since I'd joined our old primary school back in year four. However we separated each other for about two and a half years when we moved on to secondary school. I'd gone to the local all boys school, while she moved on to the neighbouring all girls school. Slowly we started to drift apart, until we had no communication between ourselves for ages.

But then, we bumped into each other one day last autumn. It felt so great to see her again. She looked amazing. Her medium blonde hair was as glossy as ever. Her skin was still as soft as it looked before. Plus she'd hit puberty during our time away so her lady features had perked up a bit.

Despite all her qualities, she did have her downsides. She was a little bit bonkers. By that I mean that sometimes she would do or saysomething completely out of the ordinary and random. Plus she was a bit clingy to me ever since I'd asked her out. Don't get me wrong, being around her was one of the benefits of being me, but some days, I'd like to spend some time at home by myself or with my family.

So now that we'd been dating for just over a year now, and Christmas was just 5 days away. Plus, it was my birthday. My mum was 'asked' to leave the house to let Sian give me my 'present'. So, there we were, making out on top of my bed, hands sliding up and down our bodies, pressing us further into each other.

She had suggested that after Christmas, us and a few of her friends rent a cabin house for a few weeks. I probably would have declined, had it not been for my smug, rich cousins coming to visit during the holidays. So after Sian left, I had a loud, angry discussion with my mum, I convinced her to let me go.

Later that night, I snuck out my bedroom window, wandered over to Sian's house where we..... Let's just say that she completed her birthday gift.

1 week later, my bag was packed, and I was on my way to Sian's house. She greeted me with pleasant "hello" at the door, which was followed with a precious kiss. The sweet smell of her perfume filled my nostrils. She invited me in where we I was greeted by Sian's friends who were accompanying us on the trip, as well as her mum, who belted dozens of questions that she'd already asked before, but I was used to it already.

Later, everyone had arrived and we were ready to set off. We loaded all our bags into Sian's mums 4x4, who 'volunteered' to drive us to our desired destination. We set off at 4:30, and awaited our 3 and a half journey.


So that I can move on with the main part of the story, below will be descriptions of every character in the story. The only characters used will be me, Sian, and her friends so nobody will be described here, and then introduced at the end of the story.

Characters:
Me (Joe) : 16, 6"1', Long skinny legs, short dirty blonde hair, slender build, likes football.

Sian: 15, my girlfriend, 5"10' long, straight medium blonde hair, smallish breasts, cute butt, beautiful face.

Betsy: 15 Sian's best friend, I've never met her before, "5"11', super skinny build, long brown hair, medium breasts, and a backside twice the size of her waist.

Anais: Sian's friend, mixed raced, 15, beautiful face, nice features, long black hair.

Charlotte: Sian's friend, 16, 6" tall, strawberry blonde hair, secret crush on me, if I wasn't dating Sian, she would be my number one girl.

Zak: Anais boyfriend, 16, 6"3', muscular build, nice bloke in general, very sporty.
End Notes:
The next chapter will start at the Cabin where everything will start to change.
Chapter 2 by Giantess_Joey
Sian's mum left the six of us outside this amazing two floored cottage, on the outskirts of of vast, deep forest. The cottage itself was amazing. Glass doors and windows, were layered all over the front of the cottage, with old, but beautiful planks of brown polished wood.

"OMG! This is it?" Charlotte gasped with her sweet, princess like voice.

"No, it's that thing over there" Anais laughed pointing over to an old broken down shed in the corner.

"Oh, well that's disappointing" Charlotte frowned towards the shed.

"Oh Charlie! Stop being so gullible. Of course this is it!" Sian giggled looking backward, towards her confused looking friend.

As we entered, we couldn't expect the interior to be any better than the exterior, but it was! The hall that greeted us was huge and filled with a large crystal chandelier. The whole group stopped in our tracks, taking in the outstanding layout.

We scattered around the house, exploring all the nooks and crannies that this amazing place had to offer. After the whole of the downstairs had been explored, including the amazing living room with a gorgeous six foot tall wooden fireplace. I could go on, but I probably should get on with the story, right?

We all headed upstairs to the three large bedrooms available to us. Zak and Anais took the smallest room at the front of the property, me and Sian took the one next to it which over looked the sunset as we stepped into it. Ours was probably the most romantic room, with its own shower room and yet another fireplace. It was electric and didn't work but it still looked pretty good.

Once we'd all finished unpacking, we all gathered in the living room, spoke for a few hours, but then we all got tired after a while, so we put out the fire and headed upstairs to our respected bedrooms.

Being the restful boyfriend that I was, I wandered into the shower room to put my pyjamas on, leaving Sian to change in the main part of the bedroom.

"Am I good to come back in" I asked from the other side of the door.

"Why don't you come in and find out"

Catching her drift swiftly, I pocked my head around the door. My jaw dropped at what I saw. There she stood. Naked. The only thing on her body was her bra, tightly wrapped around her small, but cute C sized breasts. Plus, she had on a sexy pair of white, cotton panties. (Ones that she shares a secret with Victoria..... and now me!)

"So I guess your ready for bed now" I smiled over to her walking over to our large double bed and climbing in.

"Good answer!" she beamed skipping over to her side of the bed and nudged over to my side.

"D'you wanna get even closer?" she said biting her lip and slipping under the bed covers.

Grinning from ear to ear, I joined her underneath. Even in the pitch black darkness, we still managed to find each other. Our hands rubbed all over our selves, as our tongues performed like ballerinas on a dance floor.

As we took a moment to breathe, we popped our heads out from under the covers so that we could see each other's faces again. Her face was stained a little pink in the cheeks, while my entire face glowed a bright red. She really gave it all she got down there, I thought to myself.

"Guess what?" she panted in between gasps of air.

"What?"

"I found a way that could get us closer to each other than ever before."

"Really! I didn't even think it was even possible to get even closer than we've already been?" I asked just collecting my breath back. "How?"

"It's simple" she laughed. "Just take this....."

Reaching behind her to her bedside table draw, she reached in and got out an orange and blue stripped tablet.

"If that's meant to get us closer together, then what's it gonna do? Superglue us together?" I laughed sarcastically believing that it was just another crazy idea of hers.

"Haha, no. This tablet is magic"

"Is it now?" The sarcasm was now pouring out of my mouth. I shot her a smile that simply said "I love you, but your chattin shit."

"No it really is. It can make you shrink."

At that moment I burst out laughing. I felt so embarrassed at that point that I stuck my hand over my head, which failed to block out my laughter.

"Fine, if you don't think it'll work, why don't you take it" she said handing it over to me.

Looking at it very closely before taking it in my hand, "well maybe I will then."

"Be my guest. Just swallow it whole and then wait about ten seconds and you'll instantly shrink to a tiny little bug sized boy." She smiled holding her thumb and her index finger a few centimetres apart from each other.

Still smirking, I opened my mouth and plopped the tablet in my mouth. The tablet was larger than I expected, which made me force it down my throat. Once I'd swallowed it, we sat in silence for ten seconds, listening to the grand clock opposite the bed.

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick.......

Nothing.

"Oh" Sian moaned with a large frown upon her face.

"Told ya" I bragged with a real smug look to my face.

Upset that her pill didn't work, Sian turned over and switched off the sidelight beside the bed. After a quick sulk, she turned back over to me, where we snuggled together in the total darkness, before falling asleep shortly after that.
Chapter 3 by Giantess_Joey
The next morning I awoke from the glorious tone of Sian's beautiful voice. "Come on Joey, you need to see this" she sung just as I began to open my eyes.

It took me a while to force my eyes open but when I did, I noticed that something was off. My bed mattress felt a lot harder and warmer than usual, plus I seemed to be pinned down to it. I could only move my head, but when I shifted it over to my right, my eyes caught a sight of something that made me freeze in fear.

Sian was sitting there, towering over me, but she wasn't just sitting on a load of chairs. She was ginormous!

Looking over at my surroundings, I could see that this was not my mattress...... It was toast, and the substance pinning me down was a thick spread of peanut butter. Ugh! I gasped as I inhaled the ghastly smell of peanuts through my nostrils and up my nose.

It was then when I remembered the shrinking pill that she'd given me last night. It must have taken a long time to start working, but that still didn't explain what I was doing on the toast, and how I got there in the first place. Not to mention that my pyjamas had been removed.

"Mmmmm Tommy toast!" Sian giggled to herself. "It's just a shame that Joe can't be here to enjoy this with me."

I started to panick as the slice of toast I was stuck on was suddenly lofted up into Sian's barbaric palm, and slowly lifted towards her two parting lips. She took the first bite of it, taking a large chunk out of the part right below my feet.

I screamed up to her with all my might, however she was unable to hear my desperate plea for help. I didn't know if I were big enough to be seen or heard by her, but I kept trying to free myself from the tight grip of the peanut butter.

A second bite was then taken, a mere meter or so from my foot. When she raised the toast back up for another bite, her lips soared over me revealing her glistening white teeth coming down over my head. My entire body, along with the toast, got chucked into the black ibis of her mouth.

A wave of saliva toppled carelessly over me, finally freeing me from my nutty prison. However, it was just as worse as I slid all over the place on her slippery tongue.

Bits of broken up toasts collided with me every now and then, covering me with its now sticky, soft texture. The air was thin, leaving me struggling for air, scavenging for small ships of oxygen, crawling through the gaps in her mouth. Sweat started to build up on my body as the temperature inside her mouth started to cream over boiling.

One flip of her tongue nudged me over to the front end of her tongue. Sian stopped chewing for a second, which made me feel that she'd felt me spinning around inside her mouth.

Unfortunately, her tongue started to break the seal between her lips. As Sian simply licked some crumbs off from around her mouth, my body got wiped all over the surface of her top lip.

When her tongue retracted back into her mouth, I got stuck for a second on her top lip, before slipping off, and landing on top of the bottom row of her teeth.

Slightly startled at that point, I looked up to see her upper row of teeth staring right at me. Slowly, they started to lower down towards me. Shaken with fear, I froze. With nothing left to do, I screamed as her tooth, came charging down on me. Momments before it hit me I closed my eyes, awaiting my death.

A few seconds passed, nothing happened. A cooler breeze started to blow gently over my face. Edging one eye open, I looked around to see what was going on.

I was normal sized and back in my bed, in the cottage. I sat up to try to check that everything was real. Finding that it must have been a dream, I sighed a huge sigh, putting my hand against my chest where I could feel my racing heart slowly start easing its rapid pace.

Quiet, happy voices could be heard from downstairs, so I decided to forget everything that had happened and join the others.

In the kitchen I was greeted by everyone (especially Betsy). Sian came over squeezing her lips together for a kiss. Seeing her lips move closer to me like that made pause and remember the dream I'd just had. Ignoring it once again, I leaned in as we pecked each other on the cheek.

"Joe, do you want to join us to collect some more firewood for tonight" asked Charlotte as I took a seat at the table with a large bowl of cereal in my hands.

"Yeah ok then" I agreed stuffing mouthfuls of delicious cocoa shredies into my mouth. "I have a shower, then get ready." I said before they al, nodded in agreement.

Minutes later, when my cereal had been reduced to a few drops of chocolate milk stranded in the bottom of the bowl, I headed upstairs to my shower room, inside my bedroom. The water was the ideal temperature for me, wanting me to stay a little longer, but I had to save some for Sian's shower later on.

Once I felt clean, I reached my hand out to turn off the shower but couldn't find it. Once I'd looked around a bit I noticed that the button was above my head. When I turned the shower on, it was about at shoulder height.

Looking at my reflection in the glass door of the cubicle, I saw my body start to shrink. Panicking, I ran out the shower and stormed towards the door. I tried reaching for the handle but I'd shrunk too much already. As the walls slowly grew around me I stopped at around an inch tall. I was bug sized, just as Sian had put it.

At first I thought that I might be dreaming again, but I failed to wake up after several slaps to the face and dozens of pinches on my arms. Speaking of Sian, about ten minutes of waiting by the door had passed when the shower door swung open.

Looking up I saw the gigantic form of my girlfriend, wrapped up in a towel. Jumping on the floor, I tried getting the attention of my giant lover, but there was no way she could see me from all the way down there. Before I could move Sian foot raised above the floor. I stared statically, as the sole of her foot glided over my body, crashing down behind me.
Chapter 4 by Giantess_Joey
The force of Sian's colossal foot crashing down just meters away from my frozen body, threw me to the floor up. Looking over my shoulder, Sian dropped her towel to the floor. The strong breeze from it knocked me back over onto my back.

By the time I'd gotten back up to my feet, Sian had stepped into the shower. The hot steam covered up the walls of the cubicle, preventing me from staring at her figure through the glass. Ignoring my perverted thoughts, it became my primary objective to get Sian's attention, not to get Sian horny.

Slowly making my way over to the cubicle, I started to question to myself, how was I going to get her to see me? What would it take to make her notice me, when I'm like she said, "bug sized". Soon I had reached the opening to the walk-in shower, where I was now edging my way through the small pond at the bottom of the shower.

Now next to her left foot, I tilted my head all the way up, eyeing Sian's face that stood a good few hundred meters above me. Her hand, with a bar of soap clenched within its grasp, gently stroked over the front of her body.

Looking back down at her foot, I knew that there was only one way to get her to notice me, and standing on the floor next to her, was not the greatest plan. I had to get to Sian face, so that hopefully she'd be able to get a closer look at me, and see me as me, not as a bug.

I stepped onto the top of her foot. Immediately, I was faced with a huge problem. My plan was to grab hold of her leg hair, and scale up her leg like that, but unfortunately, she'd recently shaved her legs, leaving no possible way to climb up her legs. Still filled with the hope and the optimism that I could make it, I threw myself up her leg, wanting to grab onto something that would boost me up.

Nothing happened. I fell back down her leg, off her foot, and landed with a splash into the pool below. Frustrated, I kicked the water around me. I looked back up to her, praying that I would be able to think of something else that could help me get my girlfriend's attention.

Just then, the bar of soap in her hands slipped out of her grip. It came tumbling down towards me. I ran frantically to my left to dodge the hard white block. As it landed, it sent a huge tsunami across everything around it. Looking back, I noticed a cascading wave floating above me before coming down on me.

The wave knocked me over, carrying me a down its path until I hit something hard. It was the huge bar of soap that had saved me from slipping down the drain. I was about to get up again before Sian's hand swooped down on me, scooping me in her hand between her thumb and the soap.

The soap was dragged up her body back to her chest where she'd been washing. She then continued to scrub the bar of soap all over her body. My world spun in every possible direction as she unknowingly draped my body across her.

When she started to clean her boobs, the front end of my body was forced into their wet, bouncy forms. Sian then moved down to her belly, slowly edging down her legs and to her toes. In this tiresome experience, I must've swallowed half of the soapy suds produced from the bar. It was a taste that I couldn't rid from my mouth, even after countless times spitting some out with some of the water dripping down Sian's body.

Then, the water stopped. Sian stepped out the shower, shivering due to the sudden change in temperature. I expected her to pick up her towel and leave but instead, I was chucked with the bar of soap into a deep dark pit. Looking around and noticing other feminine beauty products such as eyeliner, and lipgloss, I realised I was now in Sian's wash bag.

I looked, helplessly as the zip at the top of the bag blocked any light from entering the pit, reducing me to pitch black. The bag was lifted as Sian exited the shower and then tossed onto the bed, sending me flying along with the other objects here inside with me.

After I'd gathered my bearings, I lay down on top of the bar, exhausted from that dramatic audial. Momments later, I heard Sian leave the bedroom, and then leaving the house with Charlotte and Betsy.

"Is Joe not coming with us" Betsy questioned as Sian closed the front door.

"It's weird, I can't see, to find him anywhere" she frowned back.

"Oh, that's a shame" Betsy replied dreaming about the time she could've spent with me that afternoon.

"I'm sure he's fine. We'll see him when we get back" Charlotte added, trying to scrape into the conversation about me.

"Well it's not like he's going to abandon the cottage. He'd never leave you" Betsy cheered wrapping her arms around my girlfriend trying to cheer her up.

"You think so?" Sian asked looking up to her friend.

"Of course I'm sure. I've seen the way he looks at you and girl, he is so into you and you just can't quite see it yet, but you will."

"I wish he looked at me the way he looked at you" Charlotte whispered under her breath to herself.

"What's was that?" the other two asked looking over to Charlotte.

"Oh never mind it was just that........ It's really cold out here" she replied trying to change the subject slightly.

"Oh ok then, you should put on some gloves then. Here have mine" Betsy said slipping her pink cotton gloves off her slender fingers, and passing them to Charlotte. The three girls then headed off into the woods to collect the firewood.

Meanwhile, back in the wash bag, I'd been sitting there for about half an hour, waiting for something to happen. It was then, when I heard the bedroom door swing open, followed by some heavy footsteps.

I felt so glad that Sian had returned, so I started knocking on the walls, hoping that she would see it moving and find me. My plan seemed to have worked. The zip was opening, I could see daylight again!

However the face that greeted me wasn't Sian's beautiful face. It was Anais. Her face beamed with joy as she looked straight down on me. Could she see me? How did she know I was here? Did she know something about the tablet?

All these questions raced through my mind before her hand slipped in and snatched the bar out of the bag, with me still on it.

"Aha, I knew it would be in here" she giggled to herself.

As I managed to pop my head out from between her hand and the soap, I noticed that Anais had a towel around her body. It was then that it struck me. Anais was going to use Sian's bar of soap for herself in the shower, and guess what that meant for me?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5568