Models by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Summary: 

 

Drew Gray is a new manager in the world of amazonian fashion. His job is to make sure his ladies look as good as possible for the spotlight. His first and only client, Sela, is quite the beautiful woman. Residing at only six feet, it might be a bit intimidating to try to manage the twelve foot beauty, but Drew does a fairly good job. Of course, with pressure increasing as showtime grows closer, Drew becomes more and more concerned, to the point where he becomes a little pushy. Of course, Sela isn’t very appreciative of this. With the two frustrated, Sela and Drew must find a way to work together to make Sela as ready as possible. Drew has his plans, but Sela has other more interesting plans...

 

 


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 14942 Read: 63575 Published: December 18 2015 Updated: February 25 2016

1. Chapter 1: Being a manager is a BIG job. by WrittenVoreArt

2. Chapter 2: A LARGE amount of fun in the Gym by WrittenVoreArt

3. Chapter 3: The Competition by WrittenVoreArt

4. Chapter 4: Things are getting lost by WrittenVoreArt

5. Chapter 5: by WrittenVoreArt

6. Chapter 6: A pleasant day off by WrittenVoreArt

7. Chapter 7: An Interesting Meeting by WrittenVoreArt

8. Chapter 8: The Grand Finale by WrittenVoreArt

Chapter 1: Being a manager is a BIG job. by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Note: Most of the stuff listed in interactions won't come in during this chapter. It won't be until the next chapter until most of the giantess interaction begin.

“You’re going to be late Sela!” Drew exclaimed. Drew was Sela’s manager. A rather gigantic fashion show was coming up, and he had to ensure that Sela was ready for it. It wasn’t gigantic because of tons of media press, rather it was gigantic since all the women towered above what would be considered normal human height. Drew was roughly about what most people would consider average human height. He was about six feet tall, Sela was twice as big. Managing the towering beauty was sometimes difficult, but Drew was able to keep himself mostly sane. Drew had light brown hair and bluish green eyes, he also had a very light skin tone. He generally wore a button-up shirt and dress pants, but occasionally wore more casual clothing.


“Calm down Drew, we have plenty of time” Sela replied. Even though she was double the size of Drew, she somewhat trusted him. When other managers had turned her down, he had accepted her with open arms. Drew didn’t have any sort of reputation, she was his hope to make it big, and vice versa. She appreciated Drew’s passion, but occasionally felt he got a bit too pushy. Sela was probably the exact opposite of Drew in terms of looks, she has dark chocolate colored skin, flowing pitch black hair and dark brown eyes. Sela commonly wore blue dresses for her performances, otherwise preferring a more casual set of clothes.


“You know that we need to be stellar for this show, it’s less than a week away” Drew answered, hoping to remind her what’s at stake and why she needed to be urgent.


“Oh hush Drew, you already know I look amazing, what’s there to worry about?” Sela asked, trying to silence Drew’s lecture.


“You know just as much as I do that the other contestants are working out and doing other activities to make themselves look better” Drew replies, trying once more to remind her how urgent it is.


“Are you saying I’m not slim enough?” Sela asked. She knew that’s not what Drew was saying in the slightest, but she knew it would detract him from his train of thought. Silently, she giggles to herself.


“Not what I’m saying” Drew answers “Regardless, I don’t think it would hurt to perhaps hit the gym or find some other activity to prove just how much better we are than the other contestants”


Sela rolls her eyes “Well, perhaps you should follow your own advice Drew, you’ve been eating a lot of staff room donuts” She joked


Drew gave a look of annoyance “All I’m there to do is just chat a little and make sure you are number one. It doesn’t matter how I look, so long as it’s professional”


Sela sighs “Fine Drew, we’ll have it your way, we’ll go hit the gym” She gets ready to say something else, but Drew cuts her off.


“Thank you Sela, I appreciate it” Drew answers


“...But, I have a few terms” Sela answers “You don’t seem very trusting and a little extra pushy lately” Drew once more interrupts her.


“Sorry, I’m just stressed is all, I’m sure you understand” Drew answers


“Well, I want to test just how much you actually trust me” Sela answers


“And how exactly will I accomplish this?” Drew asks, the prospect being slightly silly to him. Drew already trusted Sela, he had to. Sela had never done anything to not deserve his trust, except for the occasions where she didn’t seem motivated or wanted to be difficult.


Sela giggled slightly “Well, you’ve heard of a trust fall before, correct?”


“I’m pretty sure almost everyone has” Drew answers


“Well, in case you don’t know why people do it, let me explain” Sela begins


“Just, cut to the point” Drew says, cutting her off in a slightly irritated tone.


“My point is, I want to shrink you down to a tiny size, since you’ll have to trust me to keep you safe” Sela answered


“Are you serious?” Drew begins, almost at a loss for words “Sure, why not, might as well do some other crazy demands as well, want a few million dollars?” He spouts almost as if he were a madman.


“Well, you gave me consent, so I can do it” Sela replies with a smile


Drew looks up, regretting what he said. He curses silently under his breath before answering her “I suppose I did, didn’t I?” He says aloud in a questioning tone “Well, just try not to get me killed”


Sela smiles “Oh don’t worry so much, I’ll keep you safe”


Drew rolls his eyes “So, when are we doing this little shrinking business?” He asks, just wanting to get this over with.


“Well, I thought that we could go and do it at the gym” Sela answers with a smile


“Alright, though you might want to be careful” Drew replies, growing a bit more worried than he was before “Some of your competitors are there, with me in a vulnerable state, I won’t exactly be able to stop them from taking me somewhere”


Sela smiles “Don’t worry about it Drew, don’t you trust me?”


Drew chuckles a bit “I might be a bit crazy, but I trust ya” He then smiles before adding “That trust might be misplaced, but I trust you”


“Thanks Drew” Sela answers “I’m sure you’ll find that I’m quite trustworthy.” Though she was quite fond of her small manager, she hoped that this exercise would keep him quiet for a bit. She knew he was stressed, but he never seemed to have enough fun.


Drew walked over to his personal room, going to get dressed in something a bit more casual. Of course, Sela did the same. Eventually, the two met at Sela’s car. It was rather big, but what did you expect when you ride with someone double your height. It took almost no time to get to the gym.


Drew was wearing a gray short sleeve t-shirt and black basketball shorts, as well as tennis shoes. Sela was wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt, also had black basketball shorts, and was wearing tennis shoes. “So, before we begin our little trust game, would you like to perhaps play some basketball?” She asked, as no one was over at the hoops before joking “I mean, I know I’m going to destroy you, but I’m sure you’d like you try”


“Sure” Drew answered, despite only being half of Sela’s height, perhaps beating her at basketball would prove to her just how much power he had. The two walked over to the court. “So, first to eight baskets wins?” He suggested


“However many baskets you want me to win by” Sela replied, jokingly. She grabbed a basketball, and it was quite obvious she was good at it. Her ease in how she dribbled the sphere made it quite apparent she had some skill.


Drew was soon handed the ball “Oh, don’t feel to bad for me, because it’ll probably end in your loss” Of course, Sela laughs at this threat, but Drew plans on making sure she regrets giving him the first shot. Drew dribbles a little before firing up a three pointer. It hits, prompting Sela to roll her eyes.


“So you got lucky” She says as she grabs the ball “Oh well, with this hoop being more or less your size, this should be easy”. She had a point, the hoop was only about seventeen feet tall. It made it impossible for someone like Drew to easily shot the ball, but for Sela, she could easily put the ball in the net. She begins dribbling the ball, ready for an easy bucket, before Drew snatches the ball and quickly shoots up another three. This three also makes it in, once more annoying Sela.

Getting the ball back, she decides to show Drew how much her size means in such a game. She begins posting up, as most players probably would do. Due to the size difference, her butt ends up right in Drew’s face. Drew tries not to be fazed, but it’s somewhat weird at first, though Sela doesn’t seem to mind. Of course, the distraction allows Sela to back him down so far that she easily dunks the basketball over him.


Drew takes the ball back before shooting a deep three. This one also hits. “Looks like I’m still up two” Drew comments with a smile as Sela retrieves the ball.


Sela smiles “Oh, don’t get cocky, you’ll start missing eventually.” She performs the same strategy as last time. Drew somehow does worse at covering her, falling as Sela’s butt ends up bowling him over. Sela trips over Drew, her butt landing right on his face. Drew tries to force the giant off of him, but with her being double his height, it’s almost impossible for him to move her.


Sela lies there, slightly disoriented by the fall. She doesn’t notice she’s atop Drew as she sits up. Her butt remains there, sitting comfortably. Eventually, she notices she’s sitting on him. Face blushing red, she gets up and exclaims “I’m sorry Drew, did I hurt you?”


Drew is also blushing slightly, but Sela helps him to his feet. “No, I’m not hurt. I might not be as big as you, but I’m not fragile”


Sela is relieved to hear she hadn’t hurt Drew. “So, want to just end it there?” She asks, concerned she might fall on him again.


“Sure, guess it ends in my victory” Drew answers with a smile.


Sela playfully rolls her eyes “Oh quiet Drew” She says with a smile. “Anyways, ready for our little shrinking project?”


“I guess so, but I don’t know why you’re so adamant about it” Drew replies


“Well, I just think it’ll help improve our relationship” Sela answers.


Drew shrugs “Whatever you say Sela, I think we’re already fairly good friends, but if this makes you feel better about me beating you in basketball...” He jokes


“Oh be quiet” Sela interrupts with a laugh. “Now come on, I’ll take you to the back and shrink you. Drew followed Sela, he trusted her, but he didn’t quite trust anyone else around here. He hoped Sela would keep him protected, and while he had no doubt she’d try her best, he was worried that someone else may try and take advantage.


Eventually, the two get to the back rooms and Sela gives Drew a bottle of a glowing blue liquid. “Drink it” She instructed.

Drew silently drank from the bottle. He handed it back to Sela before passing out. Upon waking up, the ground below him was far different from the floor of the gym. Looking up, he saw something that both relieved and terrified him. It was Sela’s happy face, now giant as he stood roughly three inches in size.

 

Chapter 2: A LARGE amount of fun in the Gym by WrittenVoreArt

"Good God, you're enormous!" Drew gasped as he laid on the palm of his now gigantic client. Sela answered with a slight giggle, which was enough to keep him pinned against her palm. Her voice was rather forceful at her size, and she would have to be careful of that.


Sela smiled before actually responding "What was that? You're going to need to speak up" She says as a joke, despite having heard him perfectly. As Drew gets ready to reply, she cuts him off. "Just kidding, I can hear you perfectly fine, I was just teasing you"


"I don't know about this, perhaps you could return me to normal size?" Drew asked, regretting his decision.


"Nope, you're staying like this for most likely the entire day" Sela replies with a grin.

"Come on, Sela, please?" Drew begged slightly, it wasn't that he didn't trust Sela, but her size was rather overwhelming.


"Sorry Drew, but you agreed to this, you gave me the consent to do it." Sela answers "And I intend on savoring every second"


Drew sighs "Fine, I suppose you're right"


"Speaking of savoring..." Sela begins before trailing off as she brings her hand closer to her lips.


Drew notices this, and has a very negative reaction. "No! Sela, I did not give you permission to do anything like that!" Sela doesn't respond, bringing Drew closer and closer. Her mouth opens, revealing her pink tongue, with strands of clear saliva dripping slightly from the roof of her mouth. It's cavernous in size to Drew. Drew closes her eyes and looks away. Sela closes her mouth, having successfully tricked Drew before planting a kiss on his body. At his size, it's rather overpowering.


Drew looks up at the giant woman, surprised and delighted that he had been kissed as opposed to being tasted. "I thought..." He begins before Sela responds with a giggle.


"Oh come on Drew, don't you trust me more than that?" Sela replies, smiling.


"Yeah, guess I'm just a little nervous being at this size." Drew answers, shaking his head slightly to remind himself that this wasn't a dream.


"So, now I gotta go begin my workout" Sela replies, changing the topic.


"Right, that is something that needs to happen" Drew answers, the topic reminding him why the two of them are here in the first place. Sela begins to walk over to a punching bag. She reasoned with herself that the continual motion would help her slim down a bit. Sela hoped this would please what Drew wanted her to do and leave her plenty of time to mess with Drew however she pleased.


As Sela prepared herself in front of the bag, she thought of where to put Drew. A blush and a sly smile creeped across her face as an idea popped into her head. “So, Drew, I’m going to need to keep you somewhere safe while I exercise here”


“I don’t know if I like where this is going” Drew answers


As if almost ignoring his comment, Sela asks “So, Drew, would you be comfortable with perhaps resting between my breasts?”


“Uhhh” Drew began, such a proposal would sound heavenly to most people, but Drew’s mind loved to go to the worst place possible whenever he was nervous. “Any other options?” He asked, to give himself more time to think.


“I don’t think so, unless you’d like to ride in my sock” Sela answers


“I mean, that might be safer” Drew replied, not thinking of how such a statement might cause Sela to react.


“Are you suggesting that I’m putting you into danger?” Sela asks


“No, that’s not what I was implying at all!” Drew answers, regretting his decision immediately.


“Well, I suppose I’ll just have to show you how safe it is between my breasts” Sela replies, before carefully positioning her hand over her cleavage and turning it so that Drew falls right between her breasts. Sela then begins her work with the punching bag, almost immediately letting that take top priority.


Drew struggled slightly, but was snuggly trapped by the two mounds of flesh. He could barely breathe, but it was soft if that was any consolation. Drew silently sighed to himself as he attempted to relax to the sounds of Sela working out. He would much rather be doing something else, but he figured that spending this time with Sela would be a lot better.


As time progressed, Drew’s mind slowly changed. Sela, being just like most other women, sweated when she worked out. Drew was unintentionally drenched in sweat, and needless to say, he didn’t appreciate it. That and despite having put on deodorant, Sela gave off a rather strong scent. Being tiny in comparison to her didn’t help that at all. Drew tried to signal Sela by struggling slightly.


Sela barely felt the minor struggles, but didn’t envision them as anything so she kept training. Drew eventually gave up on his struggling, letting the two mounds of soft flesh continue to keep him trapped. He wasn’t fully content with the situation, but he managed to make himself feel a bit better by telling himself that it could be worse.


During this time, Drew was able to clearly hear Sela’s heartbeat. It was rather loud since he was right next to her body. The loud beat was rather was rather quick, as it was when someone was working out. The rhythmic beat managed to soothe Drew a bit, make him feel a bit more comfortable in the trap of flesh. Of course, the warmth Sela’s breasts provided also helped comfort him.


Eventually, the light of the room increased, and the pressure of Sela’s breasts was replaced by two of her fingers as Sela carefully retrieved Drew. Placing him on her other hand’s palm, Sela smiled at him. “So, how was it?” She asked, hoping to have a little chat before she did her next workout.


“Well, it wasn’t as awful as I thought it would be” Drew said honestly


“That doesn’t tell me much” Sela replied “C’mon, I’m a big girl, I can take it”


“Ha, very funny” Drew muttered just loud enough for Sela to hear.


“Oh, sorry, pardon the pun” Sela replied, rolling her eyes.


“Anyways, it was soft and warm, but at the same time I couldn’t breathe the greatest and I’m not exactly ecstatic being drenched in someone else’s sweat.” Drew replies, once more being completely honest.


“Alright, I could probably fix the first, don’t know how to fix the second, I mean we are at a gym” Sela replies


“Well, you don’t have to keep my trapped between your boobs” Drew answers


“You’re right, there are a variety of other body parts I could use to store you” Sela replies


Drew groans “That’s not what I meant, Sela”  He is quite clearly displeased at the thought.


“Drew, you never learn to have any fun” Sela replies, displeased at his stubbornness.


“It’s not that I don’t like having fun, it’s that being trapped between someone’s breasts isn’t exactly my idea of fun” Drew replies


“Then what body part would you like to be snuggled up against?” Sela asks “I mean, I thought most guys liked females with large breasts, and at your size, they’re huge” She then adds to tease him.


“I don’t know” Drew replies to the first question before then adding “And as for the second statement, I don’t mind the size, but I think being so big they could suffocate you is a bit too big for my taste”


Sela then decides to tease him further “So, are you saying you don’t like my boobs?”


Drew stands up angrily “I never said that Sela!”


Sela then asks in a very innocent tone “So, you like them then?”


“Listen, Sela, we don’t have time for this” Drew replies


“See Drew?” Sela replies “This is what I mean by learning to lighten up, you’re so serious” She pokes Drew lightly to make him sit down.


“Well, Sela, I’m sorry that I’m really concerned about a lot of things” Drew replies “I’m just not laid back like you are”


Sela chuckles “Anyways, ready for me to do a perhaps more traditional exercise?”


“And this more traditional exercise you speak of?” Drew asks


“I’m going to do a bit of running on the treadmill” Sela replies “And since you were resting between my breasts last time, I’ll leave you to the other thing I had suggested”


“Wait, you mean riding in your sock!?” Drew almost shouted in panic


“Yeah… what about it?” Sela asked


“You don’t think I could fall out, maybe get crushed while you run?” Drew asks


“I mean, my socks are pretty tight, you shouldn’t fall out” Sela answers, though the talk did little to reassure him.


Sela walked over to the treadmill, ignoring whatever potential cries of not wanting to do this Drew was spouting. She lowered him right to her sock. She ensured he was snuggly fit between her skin and the sock. Of course, Sela ensured that his head was able to poke out so he could breathe easier than when he was between her breasts.


Drew could only watch in terror as the treadmill began moving. Slowly, Sela began walking along with the treadmill. The feeling was like a rollercoaster for Drew, who was not one for rollercoasters. To make matters worse, Sela’s speed increased more and more rapidly. Drew had little time to register the softness of not only Sela’s sock and her skin as he was continually forced up and down with the rhythm of Sela’s running.


“Sela, stop!” He shouted as the intense speed continued, though it’s highly doubtful that Sela was able to hear it. The thuds of Sela’s running pounded in Drew’s ears as he attempted to block out the booming noise. Drew was merely a puppet to the rhythm of the running. As much as Drew wanted to escape the cozy shell, doing so would be certain death.


Drew managed to endure, but by the end, he wasn’t sure if the sweat on her sock was from her or him. Luckily, it smelled a lot better being trapped in her sock, as Sela used a rather nice smelling lotion on her feet. It was a brand Drew had introduced her too when they had first met. Drew was never more happy that she had used that brand of lotion.


Sela eventually retrieved Drew from her sock. “So, how was that?” She asked with a giggle, knowing Drew was more than likely displeased.


“Well, the constant booming thunder of your running and constant movement wasn’t exactly my thing” Drew replied, laying on the palm of his giant friend.


“I assumed as much” Sela replied with a smile


“And yet you put me through it anyways!?” Drew asked, sitting up immediately.


“You were getting on my nerves a little, but I knew you’d be fine” Sela answers


“You drive me crazy sometimes, Sela” Drew replies, lying back down.


“Don’t worry, I’m paying for lunch, you’ll forgive me afterwards” Sela said with a smile.


“Who said I was angry?” Drew whispered to himself.

 

Chapter 3: The Competition by WrittenVoreArt

Sela stretched somewhat as she began to make her way towards the dressing rooms. Suddenly, she halts, a bit of a blush slowly spreading across her face. “Ummm” Is the noise she softly makes as she gathers her thoughts.


“What’s wrong Sela?” Drew asks, unaware of what thought could possibly be troubling the giant.


“Well, I never thought of how I’ll keep you safe while I change” Sela replies


“Are you suggesting I’m going to be staring?” Drew asks to tease her.


“No, I’m not” Sela answers “But perhaps you’ll enjoy staring at the inside of my shoe if you don’t help me”


“Goodness, someone’s a little feisty” Drew replies “I was only joking”


“The one time I need you to be serious” Sela answers, shaking her head slightly.


“Isn’t a good feeling is it?” Drew asks with a chuckle “Anyways, if you need my advice, just ask”

“Alright, I can’t think of a way to ensure no one will take you while I change my clothes in the changing rooms.”  Sela replies


“While also ensuring I don’t end up staring at your mostly naked body” Drew replies, mostly for confirmation.


“Exactly” Sela answers “If you could help me think of something, that’d be fantastic”


“You could put me in your sports bag” Drew replies


“But, wouldn’t it be a little wet in there once I put my clothes in? I mean, I thought of that, but I didn’t know if you thought it’d be comfortable.” Sela answers


“Well, I’ve ridden in your cleavage and your sock today, I think I can handle being inside a sports bag” Drew answers with a chuckle.


“Alright, if you’re sure” Sela answers. She presses forward, eventually reaching the changing rooms. She sets her bag on the bench below her and takes out her clothes to change into before placing Drew inside. Inside the bag isn’t spectacular. It’s almost as if he were standing on the bench, as he can still feel the solid surface below him. Slowly, Sela places her sweaty clothes inside the bag, but luckily, she quickly puts on her spare clothes and drags Drew out of the bag.

“So, how was it?” She asks, worried Drew might be a little regretful.


“Meh, I think riding in your sock was worse” Drew replies  “I take that back, it was far worse”


“Alright, note to self, put Drew in your sock when he gets on your nerves” Sela says with a joking smile.


“Hey, I didn’t give you permission to do that” He says with a slight chuckle.


“So, lunch?” Sela asks.


“So long as I’m not on the menu, I’m fine with it” Drew replies jokingly. Sela chuckles and leaves the room, forgetting her bag thanks to the conversation distracting her. As the two are ready to walk out, one of her competitors begins to walk over to her. Sela curls her fingers around Drew and places her hand to her hip to ensure she doesn’t see him.


“So, how’s it going Jade?” Sela asks, noticing her competitor. Jade was very much similar to Sela. Both of them had lacked a manager and looked fairly similar. Both had different fashion senses, ironically Sela liked green significantly more than Jade. Either way, her manager Frank thought that Jade was going to be a better model and had picked her over Sela. Sela didn’t hold any hard feelings, as the two had gone to school at one point together in their lives. While she didn’t hold any hard feelings over the selection, Jade’s tendency to flaunt it and trash talk Drew got on her nerves.


“Good, though I am curious, what brings you here to the local gym?” Jade asks “You don’t visit here often”


“Drew thought it’d be a good idea to come to the gym and work out a little” Sela answers


“Drew?” Jade says for a minute as if she didn’t know who he was. “I thought you’d of dropped him by now and gotten a real manager”


“I don’t think I need to remind you that every manager other than Drew turned me down.” Sela replies with a frown.


“Because they just didn’t see your talent” Jade answers with a smile “I’m sure if you talked to Frank a little and I helped his decision making a little, I could get you in”


“No thanks, I think I’ll stick to Drew” Sela replies “Might be a little pushy, but he’s a good guy.”


“Also has the managing skills of a blind hippo” Jade adds with a grin


“What’s your issue with Drew?” Sela asks, getting a bit angry at her competitor. She was compelled to punch her but doing so would put Drew at risk, something she didn’t want happening.


“I mean, just the fact that he’s had no success in the business shows you he’s doing something wrong” Jade answers


“Don’t worry, after this competition, Drew will have every client in the business running to him” Sela answers


“Should we bet on it?” Jade asks


“What’s on the line?” Sela asks


“You win, and I’ll praise Drew. Lose, and you admit Drew is a deadbeat manager.” Jade replies “I would add in that you quit as well, but I’m sure you’ll do that anyways when you lose”


“I’m game, now I’m off for lunch” Sela replies, storming by Jade. It’s quite obvious the entire discussion got her fired up. She opens up her hand again to see Drew. “Sorry about that, you know how Jade makes me feel”


Drew had the joys of listening to the entire conversation. “It’s alright, you’ll show her just how good you are when you win this thing”


Sela smiles “Thanks Drew, you might occasionally get on my nerves, but I appreciate you being there for me”


“No problem, at the end of the day, you’re not just my client, I’d also consider you a friend of mine” Drew says with a smile


“Aww, thanks Drew, I appreciate it” Sela answers, glad to have such a friend.


It took a bit of a walk, but eventually Sela get the two to a small burger place. She gets a table towards the back and sets Drew down on the table. Sela knows that the place takes a while to actually deliver their food, so she decides to mess with Drew in the meantime. “So, how do you like this place?” She asks, deciding to start with a little small talk.


“It’s okay, I know we’ve been here once or twice before” Drew replies “Dunno why you asked, I can remember you asking me the last two times after we left here”


“Guess I just need something to talk about while we wait” Sela answers with a chuckle “You know it’s going to take a while”


“Well, I don’t why you picked this place if that’s the case” Drew answers with a sigh


“Because, while I waited for my meal I wanted to have a little snack” Sela answered, licking her lips with an evil grin. She wasn’t going to actually eat him, but she did plan on scaring him a little for fun.


“Wait, what?” Drew replied, the words making him instantly shudder.


“C’mon, would you love to become part of my beautiful body?” Sela asks, grabbing Drew with two of her fingers as she pulls him closer, slowly.


“No thanks Sela, I’d rather not!” He replies, more panicked now.


Sela ignores the cry and opens her mouth, making an audible ‘Ah’ sound as she does so. Her tongue is soft and pink. Strands of saliva stretch from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Her breath is warm, but sends chills through Drew’s tiny body. “Sela, please don’t do this to me!” He calls out, hoping that she was merely toying with him.


Sela doesn’t respond, licking his tiny body from head to toe. With his front side now slathered in saliva, Drew is no longer hoping that this is a prank, he is convinced she means business, and not the kind he wants. Sela places him on the tip of her tongue for a second, closing her lips to frighten him further. Before anything can happen to him, she opens her mouth and places him back onto the table before laughing a little to show she was merely toying with him.


Drew is of course, not very happy. Being covered in saliva is one thing, but the fear of being swallowed up by the giant makes it even worse. “I thought you were going to kill me!” He yelled furiously.


“Well, I could swallow you up if that’s what you wanted” She teases, opening her mouth once again, this time for show.


“No, I just want to be returned to normal size so you can’t do that again” Drew replies as he tries to rid himself of Sela’s saliva.


Sela laughs “Ah, be a sport, it’s not everyday you get to shrink down your manager and mess with him”


Drew shakes his head “Sela, please never do that again, you really made me think I was going to be your little snack”


“Fine, I promise I won’t do it again” Sela says with a chuckle


“Especially not after I stated that I only agreed to this so long as I wasn’t on the menu” Drew joked, now a bit more relieved that she had made a promise.


Eventually, the food had come, and Sela cleaned Drew off with a napkin. The two ate mostly silent, both running out of things to discuss. Something then occurred to Sela after the two had finished and were out the door. “Oh no, I totally forgot” Sela whispered to herself.


Drew was able to hear this and asked “What did you forget?”


“I left my bag at the gym” Sela replies. The two would have to

 

Chapter 4: Things are getting lost by WrittenVoreArt

Sela sets off with an annoyed groan. The gym wasn’t very far.from the restaurant, but it was likely filled with a lot more people there. Sela was worried about this, mostly because more of her competition would be there. She feared one would find Drew if she wasn’t cautious. Of course, she was able to displace this fear with the annoyance that came with the fact she had left her bag at the gym and now had to go retrieve it.


“How’d you forget your bag at the gym?” Drew asked, confused as to how one could do so.


“Well, our conversation distracted me…” Sela reminded him


“Ah, makes sense.” Drew replies with a slight chuckle “Oh well, I don’t know what else we had in mind, so a detour wouldn’t be too bad.”


“Yeah, you got a point, I don’t know what I had planned after this” Sela replies with a smirk. Eventually the two get back to the gym. Before Sela barges right into the changing room, she realizes a few things. She quickly takes Drew to a corner before chatting with him. “Alright, so I’m going to need to do something with you that you might not like”


“And that would be?” Drew asked


“Well, you’re going to have to ride into my gym bag, I don’t want anyone getting suspicious that I’m holding something” Sela replied


“Smart idea, if you think it’d be safer for me I’m fine with it” Drew answered


“Thanks for being understanding Drew” Sela comments before she closes her fingers around Drew as she enters the dressing room. She quickly finds her bag and places Drew inside while pretending to make sure nothing has been stolen. Sela then takes off, hoping no one will stop to question her.


Of course, one of her other competitors walks over to her for a chat. This time, it’s Alyssa. Sela liked Alyssa far more, though she also seemed to dislike Drew. Either way, she never said anything. She also had beautiful black hair like Sela, but had hazel eyes and a light skin tone. “Stealing someone’s bag Sela?” She teased


The sudden stop from walking to standing still launched Drew from towards the middle of the bag to the far left side. Sela gave a very annoyed look at Alyssa. “Ha, very funny, this is in fact my own bag”


Alyssa laughs “I know, just giving you a bad time” She smiles before asking “So, where’s Drew?”


“I don’t know where he is” Sela answers “Just had lunch, was headed back to my place”


“Should give him a call, make him come to the gym with you next time” Alyssa suggested “It’s been some time since I’ve seen him”


“You know how Drew is, not really the gym type” Sela answers.


“True, I shall see you another time” Alyssa replies “Good luck at the competition.”


“Thanks” Sela replied, smiling “You too”. As she begins walking, something horrible happens that she is unaware of. Where Drew is sitting, a small hole breaks open and he falls through. Alyssa instinctively catches the object that falls before staring at it for a while. She recognizes it as a figure she knows, Alyssa is quite curious as to what Sela has done. Before she can say anything, Sela looks back at Alyssa and asks “Find something?”


Alyssa puts the figure in her shirt pocket “Oh, it’s nothing Sela, I’ll see you around” She knew it was something though, and was intent on finding out what exactly the figure was. Drew was of course, in full on panic. He couldn’t say anything earlier being on her hand. Now in her shirt pocket, he could risk shouting but there was no guarantee Sela would even hear him. Before he had the chance to do something, Sela had already left. Alyssa began home, and was there in a matter of minutes.


The first thing Alyssa did was get the figure out from her shirt pocket and place it on the counter. After giving it a good look, she gasped slightly. “Drew, is that you?”


“Yeah, it’s me” Drew answered, looking up at the giantess with a bit of fear.


“What are you doing shrunk, and why were you in Sela’s bag?” She asked


“It was Sela’s idea” Drew replied “It was the answer for both”


“Why would she do such a thing?” Alyssa questioned


Drew answered “I mean, it’s not like she was going to hurt me. I can trust Sela enough to keep me safe”


“But she failed” Alyssa points out “You’re in my hands now”


“I mean, the tear wasn’t exactly there before, I would know, I inspected it before we left” Drew replies “It just sorta ripped and I fell out.” He then goes on to add “In fact, I wouldn’t have been tossed around the bag after stopping had you not have chatted with her”


“But, you might have been stopped somewhere else, perhaps on the sidewalk where you could have gotten crushed” Alyssa replies


“True” Drew considers with a shudder before replying “Well, thank you for catching me, but could you perhaps call Sela?”


“I mean, I could” Alyssa replies “But, I’m not”


“Why wouldn’t you call her?” Drew asked, slowly backing away from the giant woman.


“Well, I’m a little bored” Alyssa answered “And plus, if I did, Jade would kill me for not calling her first”


“Well, Jade would kill me if you call her!” Drew answers “You know that Jade hates me”


“I suppose you’re right” Alyssa replies “But, wouldn’t it be a dream come true to be messed with by two giant women?”


“I mean, I don’t dream about it at night, so I suppose not?” Drew replies “Just, please don’t call Jade, I’m begging you”


“How about this, I call Jade and make her promise that she won’t harm you” Alyssa answers


“No, please don’t!” Drew cried “I’ll do anything for you to not do that”


“Anything?” Alyssa asked


“Anything” Drew repeated


“Give me an example” Alyssa asked


“I dunno, what would you want me to do” Drew asked


“Well, I mean, I have some new heels that aren’t exactly the greatest” Alyssa ponders “I could use something to make them softer”


“That would kill me!” Drew gasps


“Well, you did say anything” Alyssa answers with an evil grin. Before Drew can run away, two of her giant fingers grab him before she walks away to perform her mischevious plans.


Sela eventually walks home and opens her bag. She carefully removes her clothes before inspecting the bag for Drew. “Oh no” She comments, not seeing Drew. “Drew, are you in there?” She calls out. No response. “Not funny Drew, tell me where you are!” Sela adds, panicking. Sela shakes the bag slightly before looking everywhere in case Drew fell asleep.


Sela then noticed the slight tear in the bag. She began to shake with fear. “Oh god, what am I going to do?” She questioned to herself. “I lost Drew, this is bad”. In a state of fear, she comments “Maybe he fell out at the gym and hid under a bench or something, I need to go check”. She grabs her cellphone before jetting out the door, unaware that the man she is looking for is with Alyssa.

 

Chapter 5: by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while, but Model's isn't done yet. Just 4 chapters remain, and what will happen next? Will Sela and Drew reunite, or will Alyssa ensure that doesn't happen? 

Drew struggled as hard as he could. “Please, don’t do this to me Alyssa! I’m begging you!”


“I can see that Drew, but it’s either this or I’m calling Jade” Alyssa replies “and, you’d rather just mess with me than me and Jade, wouldn’t you?”


“I suppose so” Drew answers “But that doesn’t change the fact this could very well kill me!”


“Oh, stop whining about it” Alyssa answers, starting to get annoyed with the tiny man. Before Drew can respond, her fingers close around him to prevent him from being able to say anything that she could hear. Eventually, Alyssa finally made her way to where her new shoes were. They were heels, somewhat modern in the sense that they were very open showing most of the foot. With a sadistic smile, Alyssa lowered her body and dropped Drew into one of the shoes.


Drew looked up at the giantess with fear, his heart beating practically out of his chest. “Alyssa, please!” He begged once more, too frozen with fear to move. The first shoe went on, luckily buying Drew some time as it wasn’t the shoe he was in. Fortune didn’t favor him for forever, unfortunately, as Alyssa’s right foot pressed into the shoe. She finished putting it on before setting it to the floor with satisfaction.


Alyssa felt immense power swelling inside of her. Drew was currently nothing but a bug to her, and she was ready to make sure he felt like it. She didn’t want to kill Drew, so she stepped lightly whenever she made a move. She knew one false step would kill him, so she took care not to. Not since she was worried for his health, she just didn’t want to smear any blood on her foot or shoe.


Drew was trapped. Pinned between Alyssa’s foot and her shoe. Drew considered himself lucky, normally someone’s feet would smell bad after a long day, but Alyssa’s feet luckily smelled a pleasant peach scent, most likely from lotion or soap. Drew tried to struggle, but being beneath the giantess’s foot made it impossible. Drew could only really think to himself how lucky he was to be alive.


Alyssa grinned, deciding to make Drew perform a few services for her while he was down there. “Alright Drew, time to earn the right to not be crushed under my godlike body” She used godlike as an exaggeration, but believed it somewhat in her mind. After all, Alyssa would never admit someone to be prettier than her. “You’re going to kiss my foot, maybe even lick it a little, or else, it’s time for me to smear you into a stain”


Drew thought to himself just how crazy he thought Alyssa was. He didn’t want to do so, but he didn’t want to risk Alyssa fulfilling her promise. Giving into the giantess’s wish, he plants his lips on the foot, giving it a gentle kiss. “Lick it” She commands as he kisses.


With no other choices, Drew complies. He licks the foot gingerly, hoping this will be the end of the sadistic woman’s demands. Alyssa laughs slightly at the feeling. It’s a very small tickling sensation, and she’s surprised she can feel it, but it provides her with a laugh all the same. Alyssa quickly decides that more fun can obviously be had by performing other tasks. She takes her foot out from her shoe and retrieves Drew with two fingers.


Drew is both shocked and relieved to be saved from the horror beneath Alyssa’s foot. “So, am I done with these horrible tasks?” Drew asks in the hopes Alyssa was satisfied with what had already gone on.


“As a matter of fact, I am not” Alyssa answers “But, I am in need of a little piece of candy. All that fun with my feet has left me looking for something a little sweet to satisfy my mouth. Of course, since I generally stick to a strict diet, I don’t really have any around the house”. The more Drew listens, the more fear is struck into his heart.


“But, you’re about the size of one, so I guess you’ll have to do” She comments, bringing the tiny man up to her mouth.


Drew struggles to no avail against the powerful fingers that confine him to what he believes will be his doom. “Alyssa! I’ll do anything for you so that you don’t eat me. I don’t care, call Jade! Anything!” He begs in the hopes that Alyssa won’t do what he believes she will do.


“That’s a great idea, I think I’ll let Jade do so instead” Alyssa comments “Though, then again, I hear she likes a little crunch provided by her candy.”


The thought makes Drew shiver. “Fine, just eat me already, I know you want to” He says, giving up.


Alyssa doesn’t refute the point, deciding to keep Drew in suspense of whether she’ll eat him or not. In truth, she hadn’t decided if she wanted to or not. Slowly, her lips part, revealing a cushiony pink tongue. Strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her mouth to gently touch her soft looking tongue.


She makes a cute “ah” sound that you make at the doctors before tossing Drew inside. Drew attempts to escape, but the lips close together and seal him inside of her mouth. Alyssa’s tongue slowly moves him about her mouth, tasting him as if he were a little piece of candy. Of course, Alyssa doesn’t believe he tastes nearly as good as a piece of candy, but she doesn’t mind.


Drew is quickly covered in the girl’s saliva. Whenever he tries to move or do anything, he’s just with a slap from Alyssa’s giant and powerful tongue. He’s glad that it’s rather warm inside of her mouth, but being warmed by breath and sticky saliva isn’t exactly the most comforting thing in the world. Drew wants to bang on the tongue of the giantess, but knows that doing so would put him on her bad side, which wouldn’t exactly be a positive thing in this situation. Drew continues to take the torment of Alyssa’s tongue until he’s finally allowed to see the light of day again.


Alyssa drops Drew onto the counter, her mouth functioning as somewhat of a slide. Drew gets up, disgusted to be covered in the saliva of his enemy. Alyssa smiles and stretches. “Ah Drew, tasty just like a little candy” She lies to rile him up a little. Before he can respond, she begins walking back to her bedroom. “Goodnight Drew, I’ll see you in the morning for breakfast”. The door closes, and Drew can only assume she’s getting ready for sleep. Drew looks around, thinking of a way he could get down or something. Such an event would be impossible. The counter extends above carpet, but the drop would likely kill him upon impact.


Drew sighs and lies down on the table. “Man, I wish Sela was here” He comments, not knowing the Sela is wishing almost the exact same thing. He sighs once more “I shouldn’t have told her to put me in her bag, or should have at least asked her to take me out of it before we left”. He then comments to himself “Then again, I can’t account for how vile Alyssa is, even falling to the gym ground might have been better than being in her possession.”


Back at her house, Sela continues to panic. Constantly, she ridicules herself for what happened to Drew. Normally she would be crying in such a tragedy, but a small part of her still has a glimmer of hope that Drew is fine. She just sits on her bed, hoping that Drew will somehow burst inside to her room and assure her that he’s fine, or give her a call of some sort. She thinks that she might be a little too optimistic, but she manages to shut that part of her out for the meantime.


Drew waits on the counter for little over an hour. He’s not only bored, but afraid of what the morning will bring for him. He knows he has to escape before the morning comes. The question is how. Getting off the counter will be no simple task without someone to help him. His only option would be to have Alyssa to help him, but that obviously wouldn’t work. With no other access to anyone, he deduces he must get into contact with someone in order to help him. Drew hates the fact he can’t save himself on his own, but silences this part of himself so he can focus on saving himself. He looks around before eventually spotting a cellphone. He had thought about using it earlier, but thought it was perhaps locked or that Alyssa might come out here and punish him for attempting to use it. Since he has waited for roughly an hour, he decides this is the time for him to do so.


He gets to the phone, which is a little old-fashion. It’s fairly basic, just like a flip-phone except it doesn’t have that “flip” part of it. As he presses a button to access, his heart drops a little. On the rather massive screen, it says it’s locked. There’s no password, but he’s had this sort of phone before. You need to press one button and then press another button at the bottom of the phone. Not a problem for a normal sized human, but for him, it will be rather challenging.


Drew presses the button and tries to rush to the other one without clicking a different one. He quickly fails and must restart. Again and again he tries to solve this problem. Again and again he fails. Drew eventually collapses from exhaustion. He lies down for a few minutes, unable to fall asleep thanks to the fact he’s afraid of Alyssa. Drew manages to get up, determined to use the phone. He pressed the button and leaps and far as he can. Astonishingly, he manages to barely tap the button hard enough for it to register. Amazed by his feat of luck, Drew celebrates. “Yeah! Eat it Alyssa! Not even your poorly designed phone can stop me!” Though quite cocky currently, Drew decides to call before his luck runs out.


Drew patiently presses the buttons for Sela’s phone number. At this point it’s about ten o’clock at night. Normally Sela falls asleep about an hour or two earlier. Drew presses the call button, hoping Sela will answer him. After a few seconds of ringing, he hears a voice over the cellular device. “Goodness Alyssa, it’s ten o’clock, what do you need?” He hears his giant friend say. Drew takes a moment to be relieved that Sela answered his call.


“Sela, I could sorta use some help” He speaks to the phone, hoping it’s loud enough for Sela to hear.


“Drew?” Sela asks softly, unsure if the voice is actually his or not.


“Yes Sela, I am indeed Drew” Drew answers


Sela holds in her happiness, unsure of what to do. Speaking with a lot more happiness, she asks “Where are you Drew? I’ve been worried”


“I’ll give you one guess” Drew comments


“Alyssa’s house?” Sela responds, since the phone number was that of Alyssa.


“Bingo, she picked me up after I fell from your bag. I’ll tell you more after you rescue me, but be quiet. Don’t want to wake her up” Drew answers


“Alright, I’ll be right over” Sela answers, not questioning Drew. She keeps the phone call going as she takes the fifteen minute drive to Alyssa’s house. Sela was given a key to Alyssa’s home by Jade, since Jade and Alyssa were also fairly close, Alyssa trusted Sela. Of course, Sela didn’t plan on taking anything, except Drew of course.


Sela eventually arrives at the house, making her way inside cautiously. She almost loses control when she sees Drew alive and well, but manages to stay calm. She picks up her tiny manager before taking him outside and locking the door again. Sela made her way back to her car. “Thank goodness you’re okay, Drew” She comments, placing him right between her breasts so that he’s safe on the drive home.


“Yeah, thank goodness” Drew replies, falling asleep thanks to the heavenly warmth and comfort provided by Sela’s breasts.

 

Chapter 6: A pleasant day off by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

After being captured, how does one man and his gigantic friend relax? Find out as Drew and Sela decide to take a little time to relax and enjoy the roses so to speak.

Though he had been through quite the horrible night, aside from being rescued by Sela of course, Drew awoke quite refreshed. Sela had kept him close all night, she had felt quite horrible after letting Drew get caught by Alyssa. All night she had apologized to him until the two both fell asleep. Drew constantly reassured her that he was fine, but his words never seemed to calm Sela.

Either way, the two awoke and both were ready for the day. Sela seemed to have mostly gotten over what had happened, just glad to have her little friend back. “So, what’s on the agenda today Drew?” Sela asked, leaning over to look at her end table. She had placed him there, making sure he was comfortable. Sela insisted he sleep between her breasts for safety, but Drew reminded her that if Sela turned onto her side it could suffocate him.


“Well, I suppose we should just relax for the day” Drew replied “The competition is tomorrow and you’re already prime for first place, so I don’t see why we can’t take a day off”


Sela was quite surprised. “Are you even the real Drew Gray?” She asks with a chuckle. Drew was never one for days off, and the prospect of actually having a day off was very new to Sela. Modeling was never really a 24/7 job, but whenever a competition was coming up, Drew never seemed to have time to relax.


“Yes, I’m fairly positive I’m the real Drew Gray” Drew answered “I just figured that we both had a crazy night and we could use some time to ensure we’re relaxed for tomorrow”


Sela squealed slightly with excitement “So, just a day where you and me could mess around and do whatever we wanted”


“Well, we obviously can’t go off and break the law and get arrested or something” Drew joked “But, other than that, pretty much anything”


“Alright, well how does a movie with some popcorn sound?” Sela suggests, smiling at the thought of getting to enjoy her day off with Drew.


“You know movies aren’t generally my thing” Drew begins, and Sela seems to be disappointed by this statement; however, her eyes soon light up as Drew resumes “But, I’m willing to make an exception for you”


Sela was almost shocked, she had firstly forgotten that Drew was not a huge fan of movies, but was even more surprised the fact that Drew was willing to let her have her way and not pull his all-superior manager tactics on her. Granted, she did make him look like a tiny ant, but that didn’t stop Sela from appreciating this gesture. “Who are you and what have you done with my Drew?” Sela joked, she knew she had something similiar minutes earlier, but Drew’s actions just wanted saying it again.


“With your Drew?” Drew replied “Are you suggesting that I’m yours and that you perhaps have a little crush on me?”


Sela blushed slightly at the comment. She hadn’t really considered whether or not she liked Drew that way. Either way, she had to quickly respond or else Drew would think he had won that round of chatter. “I mean, I don’t think I do” She begins, before bearing an almost evil grin as she asked “And what if I did, what would you do about it?”


“Uhhh” Drew stalls, was she trying to imply that she did? He had no idea, and the fact that her gigantic eyes stared right at him did nothing in terms of helping him come up with a response. “Alright, fine, you win”


“Aw, no witty remark?” Sela replies “I’m somewhat disappointed”


“Perhaps your affinity for being a bit of a rebel is rubbing off on me” Drew replies, crossing his arms


Sela takes this statement as a challenge. “Want to put that to the test?”


“I mean, I just thought I proved it” Drew answered before being cut off


“Come on, break one of your policies.” Sela replies, bringing him right up to her face. “Give me a little kiss, promise I won’t tell anyone.”


“And just after we finish talking about crushes and love?” Drew replies “I’m beginning to think you’re trying to drop some hints to me”


“Oh hush Drew, or else I’ll let you watch the movie from my sock” Sela replies, rolling her eyes slightly


“But don’t you wear sandals on your day off or no shoes at all?” Drew asks, recalling her telling him something like that once.


“Oh quiet Drew,  just kiss my cheek or something” Sela answers “Prove to me your rebelliousness.”


Drew smiles slightly “Fine, if I must” He exaggerates before softly planting a kiss on her cheek.


“See, was that so hard?” Sela asks


“Yeah, I was afraid you might try and turn your head and get a kiss on the lips” Drew jokes


“Oh? And how would that be bad?” Sela asks as she opens up her door to go towards the living room.


“Well, I’m sure then you’d lick me or something to entertain yourself” Drew answers, not really having much reason to defend his little joke.


Sela smiles “I can still satisfy that little fear of yours if you please” To tease him she sticks her tongue out slightly.


“No thanks, I’d rather stay dry” Drew comments


“Then keep your comments to yourself” Sela answers with a grin, knowing Drew wouldn't listen to such a demand.


“Anyways, let's get to the actual movie”  Drew commented “I’m sort of excited to see how big the popcorn will be”


“And you’re not excited for being able to reside atop your giant friend and being able to watch a movie on a gigantic sized television”  Sela asks jokingly


“Hey, I never said I wasn’t excited about that” Drew answered


“Regardless, I’m going to go pop the popcorn” Sela answers, dropping Drew softly onto the couch. “I’ll be back, might want to scoot yourself over so that I don’t land on you when I sit down”


Drew shrugged and began to make his way over to the other side. Despite the slow progress, Drew didn’t mind. He was still happy to be enjoying the day with Sela. Of course, he would first need to make his way over to not risk being trapped under her bottom. A task like this would be far less difficult if Drew hadn’t miraculously got his foot trapped in the one tiny tear on Sela’s couch. “Oh come on, I just have the cruddiest luck, don’t I?” He comments to himself. He tries to pull his foot back through, but cannot seem to muster the strength to pull it from the insides of the couch. “Well, surely Sela will look before she just sits down right?” Drew asked himself. After surviving last night, Drew would be somewhat disappointed if he ended up dying under Sela’s rear end.


Soon enough he would find his answer, as he heard the microwave beep. A few moments later, Sela walked back into his view. “Uh, Sela, mind helping me?” Drew asked as he watched his gigantic friend get ready to sit. She didn’t seem to hear him and her butt began coming towards him. “Sela!” He shouted “Please be able to hear me!”. He could do nothing but watch as his friend’s giant bottom gently rested atop him. He was fine, but was still somewhat annoyed Sela wasn’t more careful. What if she had accidentally crushed him? He tried moving his body to signal he was under her, but was pinned sufficiently under her butt. Soon he realized that if Sela didn’t let up soon that he might suffocate. He tried to struggle as much as possible, but the giantess wouldn’t budge. “No, I can’t die like this! Please just get up and realize I’m not there!” Drew shouted in his mind.


Sela seemed far less concerned. After having come back from getting the popcorn, she was disappointed to see Drew struggling to get his foot unstuck from her couch. Deciding to mess around with him, she deliberately ignored his pleas and sat on him. Sela didn’t intend on keeping him trapped there long, just a minute or so for him to worry. “Man, shame Drew disappeared on me, I wonder where he’s at” She commented, knowing full well where he was at. Her butt was a great way to trap him temporarily, though his struggling under her was fully felt.


Eventually the pressure was gone and Sela retrieved the tiny Drew from under her body. Drew was less than pleased. “You could have killed me!” He shouted


“Aw Drew, you know I wouldn’t do that” Sela replied “I was gentle and made sure that I didn’t sit down too long”


Drew sighed “I suppose you’re right, still, it’s worrying for a giant person to sit on you with you not knowing whether or not they know where you are”


Sela nods before replying “I understand, just try and have a little more faith in me. I would never in my life intentionally put you in danger”


“Gotcha, now, let’s watch that movie” Drew commented. The movie experience was pleasant. Drew rested right on Sela’s hand and occasionally asked her for a piece of popcorn to nibble on. Drew actually had a bit of fun watching the movie, and mentally made a note he would have to do this again sometime. Eventually, the credits rolled and Sela stretched lightly while keeping Drew safe with her fingers.


“Alright, since the movie’s over, I’m going to take a shower and get dressed for the day” Sela comments


“Ah come on, it’s your day off” Drew replies


“True, but the competition is tomorrow, I shouldn’t be under prepared” Sela answers “Besides, I’ll take you out to lunch afterwards”


Drew smiled “Fine, but I just have one question”


Sela asks “What’s your question Drew?”


Drew blushed slightly “Well, how exactly will I get a shower?” His mind went to a place where perhaps it shouldn’t with the competition only tomorrow. Of course, he didn’t mind, it was his day off after all.


Sela blushed as well. She hadn’t considered that, but the first idea that popped into her head made her uncomfortable. She trusted Drew, they were exceptional friends, but him seeing her naked? That was an idea that didn’t exactly please her. Then again, she had tasted him and sat on him, forced him to endure her workout and had been captured by Alyssa, perhaps this was a well deserved reward for him. “I have an idea, Drew”


“And that would be?” Drew asked. His heart pounded slightly. A small part of him hoped she was thinking what he was thinking, but the rest of him was filled with doubt.


“Well, maybe you can rest on my…” Sela stopped herself and considered a little more, but it was too late, she had already decided. “Why don’t you join me for my bath, you can apply some soap to my feet or something as payment for such a treatment”


Drew had one response going through his mind, one that was positive. Yet, he was hesitant. Was this really what he wanted? Was this offer just a cruel, sick joke by Sela that would reveal that he perhaps did like her? Was he going to break his own rules that he had set about seeing clients like this? “Well, if you’re uncomfortable with that, I can just wait out here” Drew commented. Why had he done that? Another chance to neglect what he wanted, another chance to decline, another chance to reconsider.


Yet, while these thoughts passed through both their minds, Sela felt it was something she had to do. Drew had always been there for her, it was time for her to give back to Drew, whether he liked it or not. “Yeah, I’m sure.” Sela answered “I wouldn’t offer it to you if I wasn’t”.


Drew smiled “Fine, but I hope you don’t expect a perfect application of soap, I’m sort of tiny”


Sela laughed as she began to walk towards the bathroom “If you don’t I might have to do a bit of a jaws impression.”


Drew chuckled “Oh come on, your bathtub can’t be that big”


Sela smiled “On the contrary, it is. I accidentally gave them the wrong directions, it’s like twice as big as I need it to be.”


Drew was astonished “So basically, even at full height I could possibly drown it I was sitting or something?”


“Yep, but don’t worry.” Sela replies “I won’t let you drown, no guarantees about the jaws thing, however”


The two stepped into the bathroom. Sela slowly took of her pajamas and her t-shirt. She had never taken off her clothes with anyone else in her room. Heck, Drew hadn’t even seen her in her underwear before, it was something rather different. Sela couldn’t force herself to remove her underclothes, she wasn’t quite comfortable enough doing that. She reasoned that she would just change into a new set even though she had only put them on after getting Drew last night.


Sela turned on the bathtub, the water slowly filled the tub. Sela grabbed Drew, and it was evident that he was a little astonished by her beauty. Drew of course didn’t comment, and Sela didn’t say anything. The two just stood and waited for the tub to finish filling to where Sela wanted it. Sela climbed into the massive tub, letting her body soak in the warm water. With Drew in hand, she submerged her fist in order to clean her hand but to also ensure Drew would get cleaned off.


Of course, the two quickly broke their silence in favor of being more playful. “So, now that I let you get soaked, get to work on putting some soap on my feet” Sela commented


Drew groaned slightly “Come on, is there anything else I can do?”


Sela silently let Drew go in the massive body of water, to Drew it was like an ocean. Sela then disappeared under the water. The water was quite clear and Drew stood no chance of defending against what Sela was doing even though he could see every action. Sela’s head sprung from under the water, her mouth open to catch him. Her lips parted slightly and she let the water drain from her mouth. Drew wasn’t so lucky, not receiving the fate of the water. Sela kept him trapped inside, drenching the poor boy in her saliva. Drew was swished around like a piece of candy, pleasing Sela’s playful side. Of course, Drew wasn’t as happy, but he reasoned it’d be better than scrubbing her feet with soap. Eventually, Sela let him out.


“Alright, now let’s get out of here” Drew commented after washing off the saliva.


“Not so fast” Sela commented


“What now?” Drew asked. Sela brought up her foot and lovingly rubbed Drew against it to remind him. “Oh you’ve got to be kidding me…” He comments. Drew is handed the soap and practically has to cover his body with it to make any sort of soap appear on her feet. Of course, he eventually completes the task and Sela finishes their little bath time. The two get changed, though it proves somewhat difficult for Drew and then the two head to lunch, continuing their interesting day off...

 

Chapter 7: An Interesting Meeting by WrittenVoreArt

Drew still resided on Sela’s hand as the two arrived at the show. Sela intended on bringing him back to normal height before the show started, but decided she’d reward Drew with one final experience before bringing him back to normal size. She thought that it’d be unlikely that Drew would ever get the chance to see her in her most elegant dress at his current tiny height. Sela ensured herself that this would be the time for Drew to see such a sight.


The show was only about two hours away, and other than getting on her dress and heels, Sela was completely ready. Swiftly, she slipped into her dressing room. She didn’t want to let anyone know she was here, while Drew was still tiny at least. Considering how Alyssa had treated Drew, she didn’t want to risk the same, or possibly worse treatment from Jade. Drew didn’t mind, the less he had to see the two, the better in his books.


Sela set Drew on her makeup stand, which was about as high as her stomach when she stood up. Sela then disappeared behind some curtains as she began to put her dress on. Drew patiently waited on the stand. Drew was confident that Sela would be beautiful, in his opinion, it was what she did best. Of course, Drew also thought he had a little bit of bias since the two of them were great friends, but he didn’t care.


Sela eventually finished dressing and parted the curtains. She revealed herself in her astonishing blue dress, her hair adorned with a blue flower that Drew had given her when the two first partnered. She wasn’t fully dressed, her bare feet still touching the floor, but it didn’t matter to the awestruck Drew. “Wow…. you look amazing” Drew begins “And I know that sounds a little cheezy, but I don’t know what else to say”


“Why thanks Drew, I thought that the smaller height might make my body even more big and beautiful” Sela answered with a slight giggle.


“If the judges could see you like I do, you’d no doubt destroy the competition” Drew added, still in shock at just how beautiful she was.


“Oh stop it Drew, you act like you’ve never seen me all dressed up before” Sela answers


“I mean, not up close. I generally see you from the back of the room and don’t catch you until after the show is over and you’ve got back into your casual clothes” Drew answers


“Well, you have a bit of a point” Sela answers with a slight chuckle. She then decides to jokingly ask “So, think you’d like to sneak up on stage with me?”


“What, that’s crazy talk Sela!” Drew begins


“Aww, c’mon, you could probably get away with riding in the cleavage of your, big, beautiful model” Sela teased

“I mean, I suppose that I could, but I think it’d help your chances of winning if I returned to normal size and ensured people were voting for you” Drew answered


“Aww, are you saying you don’t like to ride between my breasts?” Sela asked, teasingly


Going along with the joke, Drew replies with “And, what if I was perhaps saying such a thing?”


Sela picks up her tiny manager, dangling him over her breasts. “Well, I’d have to do this” She comments with a sly grin. Her fingers spread away from each other, losing their grip on Drew. Drew plummets before disappearing between the two mounds of flesh. Sela sits down at her makeup desk to quickly ensure that her makeup is perfect before the show. Drew is content to sit there between her breasts and relax. After a few minutes of Sela putting the finishing touches on her makeup, she retrieves Drew from her breasts.


“So, have you learned your lesson?” Sela asks with a playful giggle


“Yes, I have entirely learned my lesson” Drew replies as Sela walks away with a smile. As Drew had noticed, Sela still had to get her shoes on and slipped towards the back to put on her rather nice heels. Drew sat and waited, he knew the process wouldn’t take too long for him to return to normal, but he was still somewhat anxious to return back to normal size.


Of course, other matters soon became more important, as a sleek and slender figure soon entered the room. It was Jade, someone who didn’t exactly help Drew stay at peace. “Sela!” He called out “Could you hurry up?” He asked, not being able to summon the words as Jade, with her evil grin, began to make her slow stride towards his tiny body.


Slowly, her slender fingers reached out to him as Drew slowly tried to move away. It was no use as two of Jade’s fingers wrapped around his body. Drew, unable to do anything, could only watch as the woman brought him to her face. “I really hope you like watching the show from inside my stomach” She comments, opening her mouth with a somewhat cute ‘ahhhh’ sound. Drew struggled, but to no avail. It seemed Jade had won, her pink saliva coated mouth would help send Drew into the pit of her stomach. That was the case, until Sela emerged from behind the curtain.


“Jade, what are you doing with Drew?” Sela asked, confused yet upset at the same time. This was a recipe for disaster in Drew’s mind. He knew that not only could Sela get somewhat sensitive, but she could be a bit more unpredictable when she was upset.


“I’m doing you a favor, Sela. Didn’t you hear about Drew’s past?” Jade asked. Any sort of statement Jade was about to provide was false, but Drew was unable to say anything as Jade gently placed a finger over his mouth.


“What are you talking about? Drew has no past to really speak of” Sela answered


“You see, I thought that too Sela, but then I had a personal friend of mine look into it.” Jade replied “Drew has had many clients in the past, each time they thought they would make it big only to be flirted with by failure. His obviously poor track record led to him hiding his past and sort of hitting a career restart button”


“You’re lying to me Jade, Drew has never had another client, and even if he did, it couldn’t have been his fault for their failures” Sela answered


“You see, that’s where you are wrong my dear Sela” Jade replied “Why do you think he has never seemed to have any clients, it’s impossible to be so incompetent. So either Drew is the most incompetent new manager I’ve seen, which wouldn’t surprise me, or he has deliberately set up clients to fail”


“What are you spouting on about Jade?” Sela answered “Cut the crap and give me Drew back”


“You see Sela, that oh so beautiful flower Drew gave you has been worn by all of Drew’s other clients. Don’t you realize what he’s doing? The flower, when a button is pressed, leaks a horrible dye into your hair and makes it ugly.” Jade continues her rampant spree of lying.


“Listen, I’d rather trust Drew than hear another vile word from your mouth.” Sela replied with a rather intimidating glare. “Now, I’m going to ask Drew his side, and when he tells me just how wrong you are, I want you to give him back to me, or these walls will not be able to contain the amount of pissed off that I will be at you”


“Fine, commit career suicide” Jade replies, rolling her eyes. She moves her finger from Drew’s mouth, but has a plan. As Sela bends over to talk with Drew, she grabs a glass of water.


“Alright Drew, so please explain your side” Sela asks


“You know me Sela, I don’t have any sort of past, you were my first ever client. You know all my failures and attempts to get other clients, and I know all about how you wanted a manager. We worked together and are doing our best to go out there and show we’re better than everyone else”. Sela smiles as Drew reads her the response, perhaps this is what she wanted to hear and that’s why she believes it more, perhaps it’s because there were so many inconsistencies in the story. The flower couldn’t have been worn by another girl, Drew had bought it from a store when the two first met, it was his gift to signify their partnership.


“That’s a really cute story, but it’s time for Drew to go bye-bye” Jade replies, and before Sela has time to comment, Jade forces Drew into Sela’s mouth. As Sela attempts to panic and rescue him, Jade pours the water into her mouth. Sela can do practically nothing as she’s forced to swallow the water and subsequently Drew. Jade laughs slightly at the sight “As promised, he’s all yours” She says, patting Sela’s stomach.


Sela wanted to kill the woman standing in front of her, but was too in shock to do anything. “Oh my god, Drew!” She cries out before looking at Jade. Jade slowly begins to exit the room. “You...you..you bitch!” She calls out as Jade leaves, too concerned with Drew to actually do anything. “Oh no, what am I going to do!?” She cries out. Sela knows Drew will be unable to survive for too long, time is racing, and she fears the worst has already happened.


Drew’s experiences with Jade has always been bad, but this took it to a whole new level. Being dropped inside Sela’s mouth was one thing. At least he actually liked Sela, and despite the plush yet sticky tongue, he was willing to deal with it since he did legitimately care about her. Then came the water, first it was freezing cold. Drew did not appreciate having cold water splashed onto him, he isn’t one to take to cold very well. Then came being swallowed. He didn’t blame Sela, she was practically being choked by Jade to do so. The slick tube of muscle slowly dragged him down. Being dragged down wasn’t entirely bad, the muscles were soft yet firm. What really worried him was what came next.


Drew landed right in Sela’s stomach. It smelled rather awful, the stench being rather powerful. It was hard to breathe, and the acids weren’t exactly the nicest thing to feel. Drew knew he only had more than likely a limited amount of time left before he would more than likely die, but he couldn’t help but feel bad for Sela. Sela had just lost one of her best friends, was seemingly about to lose her manager/best friend, and would have to deal with the guilt of knowing that she was at least partially responsible. He could hear Sela’s cries of horror as she realized what had happened. Softly, he petted the stomach walls. “Sorry Sela, I should have shouted better about Jade interfering”


Still a bit of a mess herself, Sela sat down and rubbed her stomach slightly. “I’m...sorry Drew, I was wrong, you were right like always. I should have never shrank you”. But, it was not over for Drew, at least it didn’t have to be. There was still a chance he could be saved. Whether or not that could become a reality was still possible, but action would have to be taken. Either Drew would be saved or become a part of Sela’s body, and Sela had but most likely less than two minutes to act before it would be too late.

 

End Notes:

One chapter remains. Shall Drew be saved, or is he doomed to become part of Sela? Find out what happens in the next chapter.

Chapter 8: The Grand Finale by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

I wanted to post this on Friday, but it seemd Friday would be busy, so I intstead am posting it right now. I hope you enjoy the grand finale of the story "Models"

Sela’s footsteps echoed in the distance. Tears had dried upon her face, and she had a statement to make. “Jade” She called down the hallway “I need to have a word with you?” Almost like magic, Jade had appeared from seemingly nowhere.


“Come to thank me or slap me?” Jade replies with a grin


“I’ve come to warn you” Sela replies “After the show, I’m doing the same thing you forced me to do to Drew” She says, shaking slightly as she explains angrily “Except I’m going to take some delight in chewing you into little bits”


Jade laughs “Oh Sela, always so great at making jokes. Listen, I’m not afraid of you Sela, if anything, you’re going to be the one chewed into little bits, and I’ll be the one chewing” Grabbing Sela’s arm, Jade then whispers to her “You better watch out Sela, I don’t take threats like that lightly, you might want to think twice about messing with me.”


“Just you wait Jade” Sela replies “After the show, you better watch out”


Jade changes the subject “So, did Drew have a lot of fun in your stomach before you turned him into nutrients for your body?” She says, rubbing Sela’s stomach slightly.


“You act like it’s a normal thing to say, any secret little desires you want to tell me about you psychopath?” Sela asks, forcing Jade’s hand away from her.


“Listen, in the end you’ll thank me for getting rid of Drew.”  Jade replies “I wish I could have been the one to get a taste, but you had to interfere”


“Oh sorry for interrupting your murder of my manager” Sela replies “It won’t happen again”


“Good, now kiss my foot and walk away. Do it to acknowledge that I’m a superior model” Jade answers.


“Why would I do that?” Sela asks


Jade pulls out a small baton object “This will shrink you on contact, and you wouldn’t want to end up like Drew, would you”


Sela almost curses but stops herself as not to give Jade any satisfaction. She kneels and kisses an exposed part of Jade’s foot. “Better look out Sela, after the competition, I’ll be looking for a bit of a snack” Jade then walks away with a smile.


“That bitch is crazy” Sela comments “I still can’t believe what happened…” She gets up, wiping a few tears away “I’m winning this for you Drew. Even if one of us might not be around to celebrate the victory afterwards”


It took a while, but eventually Sela managed to look as presentable as when she first saw Drew grasped by Jade. She had managed to do it, however, and that’s all that mattered. She could practically hear Drew encouraging her on as she took one last look at her room and then left for the stage. She lined up right next to the others as they got ready for the runway. There wasn’t too much competition, most had dropped out before the actual event. A little rare, but Sela didn’t mind.


After the first walk from the runway, all the girls were asked to line up next to each other for a side by side analysis. As the judges watched on, there was a significantly more important detail that both Jade and Sela noticed. A small wave came from an audience member. Such an action was quite unorthodox at these types of events, except for when they came from managers. A small grin crept onto Sela’s face.


“How? How is he alive? I saw you swallow him up right in front of my eyes!” Jade whispered furiously to Sela


“It seems Drew and I are a lot more competent than you thought Jade” Sela replied with a smile.


It had been a long series of events that ensured Drew still being alive. First, it took quick response from Sela. Despite her panic, Sela did her best to gag and cough up Drew. It wasn’t the prettiest or cleanest rescue, but keeping Drew alive was more important to her, even though he likely wouldn’t have been so appreciate had he actually of been conscious as she did so. After briefly washing him off, however, things weren’t perfect…


*Roughly 40 Minutes Prior*


“Drew?” She spoke to the unmoving tiny body. “Drew!” She called again. “Please, speak to me Drew, you can’t leave me!” Tears flowed from her face. “I need you Drew, I don’t even give a shit if it’s against your policies to cuss and to love your manager. I care about you, please come back to me!” She cried before gently giving him a kiss and resting her cheek against what she assumed was his corpse.


“Did you have to use the cold water?” Drew groaned “I already had enough of that when Jade forced you to swallow me”


Sela was ecstatic “Oh my god! Drew you’re alive!” She wanted to twirl him around and spin, but her happiness soon faded. Although she was happy he was alive, that was no guarantee that Drew didn’t carry some form of grudge. Considering he’d just been swallowed, it’d be understandable if he was angry at her, but she deeply hoped he wasn’t. “I guess I’m going to get fired for breaking the no eating the manager rule, right?” She asked, half joking and being half serious.


“Sela, you remember why I gave you that flower, and when I gave you that flower, correct?” Drew asked


“Yeah, you bought it for me to show me that we were a team and it was when we decided to team up” Sela answered


“Do you remember what I said when I bought you that flower?” Drew followed up with


“Yeah, you told me I was the prettiest girl in town and that you’d help me win a competition no matter what” Sela replied


“And this is a case of ‘no matter what’. I’m going to win you that competition like my life depends on it. It probably does, you might eat me again if you don’t win” He replies, teasing her slightly.


“So, you’re not mad at me?” Sela asked


“Nah, I’ll let it go this time. You did give me a bit of a kiss, so I guess I’ll let you off the hook this time” Drew replied “However, you did curse, so you’re going to have to make up for that”


Sela smiles before responding “Don’t make me put you in my sock again”


“Hey it’d be a lot safer than you swallowing me!” He responded in a teasing tone as Sela scooped up Drew happily.


“I assume this means you want to be returned back to normal size?” Sela answers


“Darn straight. I want to be normal sized so I can beat the living shit out of Jade” Drew replied


“Ah, you cursed! Looks like I’m not returning you to normal size” Sela teased


“Oh come on, don’t use my own policies against me” Drew replied


“As a wise manager once told me, not following policies will get you nowhere” Sela replies with a grin.


“Fine, I rescind the cursing policy” Drew replies


“Then I guess I’ll return you back to normal size” Sela answers with a grin. Sela brings out the growth potion from her personal bag. She applies it and then leaves the room, needing to hurry and talk to Jade before going to attempt to win the contest.


*Back to present time*

It had been several hard fought rounds. All the contestants had put on a pretty spectacular performance, however, none could have been more special than by the one of a particular model. Despite her seeming shortcomings in the way of grace, she made up for them with perfect scores in the beauty and talent categories.


“And the winner is… Sela Blue!” The host announces as Sela is crowned the winner. It was a close race, but ultimately the judges had determined her the winner. Sela and Drew both gave each other a nod. They planned to meet in the underground parking lot. They were about to go report what Jade had done, and then planned on getting dinner and a movie.  Sela made her way down towards the lot. She was undisturbed mostly, occasionally getting a congratulations or a good job remark from another contestant. Yet, Jade nor Alyssa were able to be found at all. Sela didn’t mind. She cared more about meeting up with Drew.


As the elevator doors opened and she stepped out, everything appeared calm. Of course, good ole’ Jade as well as Alyssa emerged from the shadows. “Well, well, seems my snack is a bit of a winner” Jade says with a grin, pulling out her baton


“Jade, you’re just jealous you can’t win” Sela replied with a smile


“I really hope you and Drew enjoyed some personal time, because you won’t be seeing him again from the confines of my stomach” Jade replies


“Drew escaped from mine, I’ll escape from yours” Sela replied, buying some time for herself as she figured out what to do.


“There will be no escape, you will digest inside of my body. Let it be a lesson for confronting me” Jade replied before trying to poke Sela with the rod. Sela flinched, but nothing happened.


To the rescue, it had been none other than a completely regular sized Drew. Drew managed to snag the baton from Jade, and quickly smacked both girls with the stick. He then snapped it in half before tossing in the trash. “Never mess with me again Jade! Oh wait, you won’t get the chance!” He said excitedly, hoping for Sela to enact his revenge.


Sela took the opportunity, bending over and picking up poor little Jade. “Well, time to fulfill my promise, you’ll be my new favorite piece of chewing gum” Her smile turned almost evil.


Jade pleaded “No, Sela, I’m sorry, can’t we work this out?”


Sela brought the poor girl closer to her mouth, Jade screaming and kicking every second. As Jade was pressed right near Sela’s lips, Sela’s tongue came out and swiftly covered the tiny girl in saliva. Sela smiled and then slowly let the girl back down.


“You’re letting me go?” Jade asked, confused


“For now, but, don’t think I’m not done having my fun yet”. Sela took off both of her shoes. She hadn’t exactly got the time to make her feet smell the best from all the walking around. Softly, her feet landed on both the women. “Now, kiss my feet to admit that I’m the superior model”. She waited a few seconds before receiving the kisses and walking away. “Nice day ladies, see you another time”.


“One of these days Sela, I’m going to get my revenge, you’re going to wish you followed through on your plans!” Jade shouted


“Jade, calm down!” Alyssa begged “Let’s get out of here before we get stepped on or something. How long until this wears off?”


“Who said it wore off?” Jade asked


Alyssa’s eyes opened “Oh god, we’re doomed!”


The End...

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5630