The Unaware Star by Mymiridion
Summary: When Donna Johnson makes a wish on a passing star, Her husband, Tim, and two sons, Dylan and Jason, may be in for more of an adventure then just the camping trip they planned.
Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Humiliation, Unaware, Body Exploration, Feet, Incest, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3504 Read: 65248 Published: January 09 2007 Updated: March 11 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Mymiridion

2. Chapter 2 by Mymiridion

3. Chapter 3 by Mymiridion

Chapter 1 by Mymiridion

“Dylan! I asked you to take the dog out an hour ago!” Donna Johnson yelled to her son from the kitchen. She swore her son ignored her purposely sometimes. Dylan heard his mom yell to him, but he just blew her off. He worked during the day when he didn’t have his college classes. This was his only time of the day to come home and relax, besides the dog wasn’t even his. He can still remember the day three years ago when his annoying sister, Rachel, begged for that dog for her sixteenth birthday. He knew his mom wouldn’t stop yelling about it. He also knew as soon as he let the dog out she would want to start small talk. Its not that he didn’t love his mother, it was just that he had turned twenty last week, and he felt like he was still his mother’s little boy, living at home. He knew it wasn’t fair to his mom, but he felt that if he spent less time with her, letting her mother him, maybe he would feel more on his own. “Fine! I’m coming.” he yelled back to her. He made his way down the steps into the living room to let the dog out. His guess was correct, because as soon as he let the dog run out the side door he heard his mom say, “So how was your day?”. “It was like any other day”, he replied almost halfway up the stairs to his room. He knew his father would be home soon, so he wouldn’t have to hide in his room to keep his mom from talking to him.

Tim Johnson was giving his wife the same treatment his son was, except he had no idea he was. Lately his work had been tough on him, and he knew they were making cuts around the office. So he felt like for his family, he needed to prove that his work needed him. What he didn’t realize was he was now hardly giving his wife any of his attention. He would come home late every night, eat dinner, and then go straight to either his office downstairs, or to bed. He tried to make sure he was being a good father to his boys. Well more to Dylan, since his oldest son, had married and moved out. He knew his daughter had been getting Donna’s attention, so he tended to lean towards the boys. He wasn’t picking favorites, he made sure he showed his daughter he cared for her, but he knew his wife was doing that as well. If only he knew he was forgetting to give the same attention to the most important person in his life.

Donna knew her boys loved her, but she just wished they didn’t go around ignoring her. Her husband was always at work, her younger son never wanted to talk to her, and she never saw her oldest anymore. She wished every night they could feel the same way she felt, unaware and unloved. She may not have made this wish if she new a certain wishing star she was unaware of would grant her request the night it would pass by, tomorrow night.

Dylan had all of his things packed. He was ready for the camping trip his dad and older brother went on the beginning of every summer. He headed downstairs where they were waiting for him. It was about eight o’clock, and they usually left around then after their dad’s friend would come by to pick them up. As they sat and waited Dylan heard the phone ring. His dad answered it and he could tell there was frustration in his father’s voice. “Well guys I guess I’m going to have to drive us down their tonight, seems Gary can’t go.” Tim told his sons. “Let me just go tell your mother the changes”, as he was heading upstairs to tell his wife the changes he collapsed on the living room floor. “Dad! What happened??” Jason said while running to his side. “I don’t know Jason, I just feel so dizzy and my body feels so tight.”, He struggled to say. “Actually now that you mention it I feel the same way”, Dylan stated as he landed on his knees. ‘Oh man what is going on?” Jason asked before he blacked out on the living room carpet. The boys may not have known what was happening, but upstairs in her bedroom, Donna was wishing the same thing she did every other night as she saw a bright shining comet fly by in the sky. “I wish that my boys would realize how it feels to be unaware by others.”

Slowly Dylan felt himself slip back into consciousness, and as soon as he did he had a splitting headache, but at the same time his body felt very loose and light. He then quickly realized he wasn’t in his house anymore. In fact the ground he was on felt like some sort of soft fuzzy tan grass. He lost thought as he saw his dad and brother lying a few feet away from him. Quickly he ran to his father to wake him up. “Dad! Dad! Get up!!” he yelled as his dad rolled over and opened his eyes.

When Tim awoke he saw Dylan’s head and then the living room ceiling fan above him. He could tell with the light in the room, even with his fuzzy eye sight right now, that it was morning. “Dad I have no idea where we are, and I don’t know what happened to us last night.” Dylan said to Tim. Tim just blew it aside not even registering it figuring his son was joking or something. That was until he heard Jason scream at like a frightened little boy. “Jason what is the matter?” Tim said as he quickly jumped to his feet.

That’s when Dylan saw it. It was huge, it was unreal, it was a book bag. Only it looked like it was for a giant. Dylan then took the time to take in his surroundings. He was definitely wrong, they were still at home, just the size of bugs! But none of them were given enough time to handle their surroundings, for as soon as they heard it, they knew they were in trouble. A loud noise was upon them, it sounded like a heavy panting. It started to get louder as it made its way around the corner of the kitchen into the living room where the inch tall men were camping. It was a monster, and it was with them. Dylan tried to scream to his brother, but before he could tell him to run, their black lab Nina, was already upon them, eyeing them curiously.

Jason slowly turned around to see a giant furry creature right above him staring down at him. His body was still shaking, from the trauma of being small, and also the giant lab standing before him. Slowly Nina brought her nose down towards him. He could see the glistening wetness on the large nostrils of the beast. It came closer and before he could say a thing, a large pinkish monster came slurping down trying to obtain the object of her curiosity.

Dylan and Tim watched in horror as Jason disappeared in a second, and with that the dog trotted away to her owner. Dylan’s brother was gone, Tim’s son had vanished. What would happen to them?

Chapter 2 by Mymiridion

Everything felt wet and sticky, and the only sound heard was a loud panting noise. This is all Jason knew as he started to come back to reality. He felt like he was laying on a patch of soft thick hair, only the grass was black. He felt sick to his stomach as the ground he was laying shook up and down. He tried to shift his body, but as he did so he felt like he was sliding off the earth. He quickly grabbed hold of the black hair and started to climb. It was hard especially since it felt like an earthquake was going on around him as he tried to make his way up the hairy mountain, but finally he made it to a small flat surface. As he did so he realized where he was. A few feet away from him was a large pair of eyes. It seemed when his sister’s dog tried to lick him up, she instead slurped him up only to get stuck to the fur on the side of her face. He thought for sure he was dead back in the living room, but somehow he survived. Jason knew getting the dog’s attention was out of the question. Even if he could, Nina would probably just try the same thing she did before, and he would rather not give her a second chance. After a few minutes of being jostled around, he came up with his plan. He would have to wait for a chance to drop down safely to the ground below. As of now the dog was moving to fast to drop off, so he would have to wait.

Tim was in complete shock at the moment. Not only did he somehow shrink to somewhere around an inch or two, but his son was just eaten by their dog. He wasn’t sure what to make of everything besides just laying there. He tried to smack himself awake many times hoping it would all end, but to his own dismay it was a reality. He knew he somehow had to survive this and get his son to safety, but he just couldn’t. He wanted to just drop dead right there. No father wants to watch their son be killed, especially in such a demented way as his daughter’s dog eating his son. Tim just shut his eyes and began to weep as he felt overrun with emotions.

As time passed Dylan knew he would have to get his father up and find some way to get out of this hell like dream. For now though, he decided to let his father cry since there was nothing in the world he could say to change how Tim felt. Time was cut short for him though as the heard a pounding that was worse then anything Dylan has ever heard. It sounded as though buildings were collapsing around them. Dylan quickly ran to his father to help him up. The smashing was louder then before and sounded like it was right overtop of them. As Dylan grabbed Tim and tried to move him, the pounding stopped and all that was heard was silence. That was until he heard his dad give a scream that no man has ever given before. As he turned to look up he saw a sight no one should ever see. It let out a long yawning moan, that sounded like it echoed throughout the house. There she stood……the drowsy giantess…..the one he called mother.

There Tim saw his mistress. Her dark brown hair was shooting out in all directions, almost like it was afraid of her head. Her hazel colored eyes, still red from being rubbed. Then there was her body. Now Donna didn’t have nearly as nice of a body as she did when she was younger, being 43 its hard to keep in good shape even if you try, but of course to Tim she was always beautiful. Except now all of her features he loves were emphasized by being so much larger. Her body looked huge all the way down her thick legs connected to those large toes. By the way she looked he could tell she had not taken her morning shower. He was scared to death, but at the same time couldn’t resist running towards her. He just wanted to be with her again, instead of this horrible fate bestowed upon him and his son. Quickly he got to his feet and started sprinting towards her. He didn’t care anymore, all he wanted to do was be found.

Dylan watched as his father ran towards the huge figure standing at the bottom of the stairway. He knew he had to stop him, or else he could lose him just like he lost Jason. He quickly caught up to Tim, and pulled him down. ‘Listen Dad, the only way we can survive this is if we play it smart. Running towards Mom at this size will only….”, He was interrupted as the pounding once again took place. Only this time she was headed right for them. Dylan grabbed his father, and made his way over to the coach where he saw something he may be able to take shelter into. He grabbed his father and jumped into the entrance pulling Tim along side of him. They stayed there for a few seconds only to hear the loud stomps finally come to an end. This gave Dylan a chance to finally realize a certain whiff that was in the air. Kind of smelled like an odor of some sort and it got stronger the farther he went into their hideout. Now if Dylan knew what this place was he wouldn’t have brought Tim into here, but remember he was only trying to survive his giant mother. After a few more breathes of the hot pungent stench, Dylan realized where he was. “Dad we got to get out of here now, hurry”, Dylan shouted. Quickly he made his way out of the used sock. He had made it under the couch when he looked back to the sock to see his Dad stuck in the cotton, but it was too late to go back for him. “My feet are freezing down here, might as well put these socks on then just throw them in the hamper when I take my shower.”, The booming voice shouted. Dylan watched as two long wrinkled fingers reached down around the sock, to then stretch out the opening. He faintly heard a scream coming from the sock, which made him turn away not wanting to watch.

Without warning Tim felt his world turn upside down as he fell to the back of the material. Then just as quickly as it happened, he saw those giant toes that he saw before entering the mouth of his prison. He could hear the cotton scratching against the flesh of the giant foot coming to crush him. As it came closer he saw the toes wiggling almost in excitement to catch him. Finally everything become still, only it was about to become much worse. Tim was now pinned against his wife’s foot right underneath her toes. The skin felt dirty, almost like it had a layer of dried sweat on it. It smelled terrible, even worse then the sock did. He did always recall Donna having some smelly feet, but being this close and this small, intensified the smell so much more. He knew he was doomed, all he could do was hope his son would make it through this nightmare alive.

Donna quickly put the second sock on and made her way out of the living room. She had a few things to do she remembered before she could take a shower and relax. First thing on her list….take the dog out….

Chapter 3 by Mymiridion

Chapter 3

Nikki felt like she was burning up on the way to her in-law’s house. She had told Jason many times that the car’s air conditioning needed to be fixed, but he just kept putting it off. Finally she pulled up to their house. It was one of the hottest days of the year, and she could feel the heat as she made her way up to the front door. Her dark brown skin was gleaming in the sun, mostly because of her sweating. She was actually pretty excited to be able to spend some girl time with Jason’s mother and sister. They really connected even with the problems the extended family had. See Nikki was African-American, and as much as the family loved her, there were certain family members who did not like the idea and made sure to voice so during family gatherings. This didn’t stop her and Jason from being married and enjoying their relationship. They were perfect for each other, even though if you looked at them they looked like complete opposites. Jason was about 5’9” with a thinner build, were as Nikki was about 6’1”, and definitely had a distinguished muscular build. She loved to keep her body fit, and Jason seemed to love it even more. He always said she was his beautiful giantess, and she enjoyed the thought of that. After knocking, Donna answered the door quickly. “I’m sorry Nikki, I haven’t even showered yet. Just make yourself home while I go shower”, Donna said flustered.

After watching his father being engulfed by his own mother’s foot, Dylan then watched another huge giantess enter his home. He recognized her right away, it was his sister-in-law, Nikki. He always was amazed his brother was able to get a woman like that. He actually envied him because he too wanted a girl like that. He watched Nikki and his mother walk upstairs along with the dog. He couldn’t believe that right there were the two murderer’s of his brother and dad. Dylan couldn’t handle this all as he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Donna led Nikki upstairs so she could show her where she would be staying while the boys were out. She quickly grabbed the dog and took her to Rachel’s room. “Rachel, take the dog out!”, she yelled in to her daughters room. Donna then opened the door next to Rachel’s room and showed Nikki into it. “Remember make yourself at home, this is your house too while the boys are out”, Donna said. Nikki thanked Donna for all her help and said she would like to get changed. “No problem at all, here is a laundry basket for any dirty clothes”, Donna said while pulling in the basket. Before leaving she quickly threw her dirty socks into the basket, before she headed into the bathroom for her shower.

Nikki felt relaxed as Donna showed her around. She always loved being in her mother-in-law’s company, but she felt as though the boys took everything she did for granite. Nikki figured it be best to get changed after her ride over. She was worried the whole time that Donna may have smelled her. She had been sweating so bad from the car ride over. As she began to take out some new clothes, she accidentally dropped a pair of her panties in the laundry basket. As she moved her bag out of the way so she could grab it, her bag caught onto the baskets handle and flipped it over. Irritated, she quickly rummaged through it and found her underwear. After throwing everything back in the basket, she realized something was stuck in her panties. She opened them up to realize it was a sock. She saw it was one of Donna’s socks that she threw in the basket earlier. She felt a bit shocked as to how wet the sock was. It almost seemed to be drenched in sweat. “Oh gross!”, she yelled once a whiff of the sock reached her nose. Quickly, she dropped the sock back into the basket after wiping her hands off on her pants. Nikki then locked the door, and gathered her things to get changed.

Tim was floating in and out of consciousness. The heat and pressure was more then he could bare, and the thought of it coming from his own wife was killing him inside. He wasn’t sure how long it had been, but his body had taken enough. Finally it seemed there was a small glimmer of hope for Tim. He felt the weight being lifted off, even though he was still stuck between the sweaty cotton and hot flesh. Without any warning, light entered his prison. He figured finally Donna must have been taking her sock off, and hopefully she will notice him. Before anything could happen, or he could even try and yell for her name, he was dropped along with the sock as he fell into a soft cushion. Tim was able to crawl out from inside the sock onto some of the other laundry. Before he could really even move around, a giant white parachute fell from the sky right on top of him. He pulled himself out from under it, only to realize what exactly fell on him. It was a giant pair of panties. When he tried to look up to see whose they belong to, his entire world was thrown around. He blacked out after being buried in piles of clothes. When he finally came to he was being lifted up two large black pillars. He saw where he was being taken to. All Tim could do was scream as he was smuggled into the damp, bushy, pubic forest.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=573