The Device by Mssrs Downer and High
Summary:

Your friend shows you an odd device that she brought from a tech lab.  What is it?  You'll have to find out as you go.

In the tradition of the "choose your own adventure" books.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 9306 Read: 154938 Published: February 06 2007 Updated: December 03 2007
Story Notes:
Not all categories will be encountered, re-read for different stories.

1. Ch. 1: The Finding by Mssrs Downer and High

2. Ch. 2: Who's your Favorite Sister? by Mssrs Downer and High

3. Ch. 3: Oblivious... by Mssrs Downer and High

4. Ch. 4: Hungry? by Mssrs Downer and High

5. Ch. 5: Oh, Loving Sister! by Mssrs Downer and High

6. Ch. 7: The Amazing Human Maxi-Pad! by Mssrs Downer and High

7. Ch. 8: Decisions by Mssrs Downer and High

8. Ch. 11: In Goth We Trust by Mssrs Downer and High

9. Ch. 12: Stripping by Mssrs Downer and High

10. Ch. 13: A Nice Shower by Mssrs Downer and High

11. Ch. 18: Many Soakings by Mssrs Downer and High

12. Ch. 21: What Are The Odds? by Mssrs Downer and High

13. Ch. 31: A Light Salad by Mssrs Downer and High

Ch. 1: The Finding by Mssrs Downer and High
You hurry downstairs as the doorbell rings.  Yes! you think as you open the door, it’s Sandy!  This time I’ll tell her for sure.  She doesn’t need that asshole, Josh.  Maybe I’ll even get the guts to ask her out...

            “Hi Jeremy!” chirps Sandy.  “Can I come in?  I wanted to show you something weird.”

            You show her in (what the hell else would you do!?) and you sit down in the living room.  Sandy is a beauty.  She’s about 5’7” and very slim, but not skinny.  She’s  18 years old, only a little younger than you..  Her light brunette hair falls down to her waist when free, which it usually is.  She has a gorgeous face with her bright green eyes, perfect nose, and a cheerful mouth.  Her graceful neck swept in to her ample, yet appropriately-sized breasts (a C-cup you imagine).  Her form continues its’ graceful curvature to a slender waist and a comfortable swell at the hips.  Oh, man, and since it’s a hot day, she’s wearing short-shorts!  Her legs are perfectly smooth and toned.  All in all, she’s a breathtaking creature.  She has all of this, and she’s not stuck-up, bitchy, or socially aloof.  She also a great sense of humor, a laugh to go with it, and a kind personality with intelligence.  Okay, it’s time to take the plunge...

            “Hey, Sandy,” you finally say, “umm, about you and Josh-”

            “Oh, yeah, Jeremy.  Um, it’s okay.  I broke up with him yesterday.”

            You are stunned.  This is perfect! 

            Just then your sisters, the 14-year-old twins Jennifer and Rachel barge in through the door, dropping their stuff on the floor.

            “Hey, could you keep it down over there!?” you yell.

            “Oh, yeah,” says Jennifer, dripping with sarcasm, “sure, Master Jeremy.”  They stalk off towards the kitchen.

            “But that’s not what I came here for,” Sandy continues, “I was wondering if you had any idea what this thing might be?”  She holds out what looks to be a sort of remote control.  It has three what looked to be data entries.  They are labeled “H%”, “S%”, and “T”.  There is also a switch that could be switched to “T” or “P.”  “It’s one of those pieces of junk that my sister brings back from the University sometimes, but it looked like it might do something.”

            You pick it up and fiddle with the settings and switches, studying it from various angles, “well, I’ve never seen one before, and it doesn’t seem to do anything.”

            “Okay, well I just thou-” her watch beeps, “Oh!  I should get going if I don’t want to miss dinner.  See ya’ later, Jeremy!”

            “Bye, Sandy.”  She walked out the door. 

            Dammit, you think, I didn’t ask her out again!

 

Choose one:

A)    HHP (Go to ch 2)

B)     HMT (Go to ch 3)

C)    HLP (Go to ch 4)

Ch. 2: Who's your Favorite Sister? by Mssrs Downer and High

After you lounge around for a few minutes, you walk upstairs to your room, not noticing the device lying on the couch reading: H: 008%, S: 100%, T: 4:42, T: P.  Result: 6.0”

            As you reach the last step, your foot hit’s the top of the stair and you tumble to the floor.  As you get up, you realize that the floor is much too close...only about two feet away!  You run to your bedroom, only to find that you cannot reach the doorknob as you are now only one foot in height!  Looking around, you see that your sister’s door is open.

            Hoping to get their attention, you run in to their room and decide to climb on to a bed to draw their attention.

 

Do you:

A)    Climb on to Jenn’s bed? (go to ch. 5)

B)     Climb on to Rachel’s bed? (go to ch 6)

Ch. 3: Oblivious... by Mssrs Downer and High

You walk upstairs to your room, not noticing that the device lay on the couch displaying: H: 002%, S: 100%, T: 15:42, T.  Result: 1.5”

You lay back on your bed with the portable TV on your desk.  There is something on about sharks, but you’re not watching.  You are still berating yourself for letting another opportunity pass you by.  Twelve minutes of daydreaming later, you get up to turn the TV off, and fall out of bed.  Something is seriously wrong.  You stand up, and you find that you are only a foot tall!  Panicky, you run to the door, but it is shut, and you are too short to reach the bolt 5 feet above you. 

            Holy shit!  How the hell did this happen?!  It is now that you notice that your size is slowly decreasing even more.  A couple minutes later, it stops.  You are 1.5” tall!  Well, at least now you could squeeze under the door.  Glancing at your clock, you see that it is 5:45.  You have five minutes before your sisters get ready to leave for cheerleading, maybe you can get their attention. 

You run down the hallway to their room, squeeze under the door, and look for a vantage point.  You see Rachel’s dresser next to her bed with a stray sheet forming a ladder to the top.  Perfect!  You climbed the 45 degree sheet to the dresser, and wait for about ten seconds.  You hear Jenn and Rache chatting about something or other as they climb the stairs outside. 

 

Do you:

A)    Jump and try to draw their attention? (Go to ch 7)

B)     Hang tight? (Go to ch 8)

Ch. 4: Hungry? by Mssrs Downer and High
 

Choose one:

A)    HHP (Go to ch 2)

B)     HMT (Go to ch 3)

C)    HLP (Go to ch 4)

 

After you lounge around for a few minutes, you begin to feel hungry, so you walk in to the kitchen, not noticing that the device is lying on the couch reading: H 0.16%, S 100%, T 5:42, P. Result: .1”.

            As you enter the kitchen, you sense something wrong, but you put it down to the headrush you got from standing up too fast before.

 

Do you:

A)    Rummage around in the fridge for some leftover macaroni salad? (Go to ch 31)

B)     Make some chocolate milk? (Go to ch 32)
Ch. 5: Oh, Loving Sister! by Mssrs Downer and High

Apparently you had fallen asleep, because you come to to the sound of Jenn’s voice saying, “Go ahead and watch your movie, Rache!  I can occupy myself!” 

            You try to get up and realize that you’re stuck!  Looking down at yourself, you see that you are stripped naked and are tied up in a pink thong!  Wriggle as you might, the underwear holds fast as you hear footsteps tramping up the stairs.  The door to your sisters’ room opens, and in walks Jenn, still dressed in her cheerleading gear.  She looks over at you and smiles.

            “I see you’ve woken up, sleepyhead.”  She sits down next to you on her bed, causing a massive indentation that threatens to drag you down underneath her.

            “Uh, Jenn...what are you doing?” you ask nervously.

            “Me?  I’m doing what I’ve always wanted to do to you, Jeremy.  I’m going to fuck you.”  She grins widely at the look of shock and horror on your face.  “Yes.  Too long have you been the big boss, now I get to have a go at it.  I have the control.”  She lifts up the device.  “This little thing is amazing!  The “H” shows what percent you shrink to, the “S” gives the new proportional strength, the “T” shows how long it will take, and the “T” “P” toggle decides whether the change is permanent!  I can make things any size I want, for however long I want!  You, my “big” brother are going to stay little for a long time.”

            You are in too much shock to speak.  You look on in confusion as she aims the device at herself and shrinks down to about 10” tall, making you 3/5 your little sister’s height!  The device shrinks down with her.  Your now Amazon-sized sister walks toward your helpless figure still tied up in her underwear.

            “As you can see, I still have the size advantage here, and if you’re thinking about resisting, I also set the “S” to 500% just in case.  Now, without further adieu; it’s time for the fucking!”

            She picks you up with one arm, and slings you across her back.  She runs behind her pillow and drops you down on your back.  She does a mock strip tease for you, knowing that you’re still in shock about what is happening.  Shortly, she is naked, and turns her back to you. 

            “I hope you know what to do,” she tells you as she lowers her ass on to your face.  Sliding up, she positions her crotch right above your mouth and starts rubbing it up and down.  After a moment, you realize fully what is going on!  You try to twist away, but a firm grip on your balls freezes you.

            “You better do this, or I’ll give you a home-vasectomy!”  With extreme reluctance, you begin working on her.  You lick in and around you little sister’s slit, and over her clit.  When she’s satisfied that you’ve been cowed, she starts working on your cock!  She starts licking your shaft; up and down.  Because of the size difference, she fits the entire thing in without deep-throating.  Despite yourself you develope a raging erection.  Then Jenn lets out a load moan and cums right in your face!  Then, leaving you unsatisfied, only aroused, she gets up and looks at you.

            “Oh, no.  This won’t do at all,” she remarks, looking at your cock.  “This is much too small for me!”  She takes the device and touches the end to your penis and activates it.  Your cock swells to easily twice the length and girth!  Jenn looks satisfied. 

            “Yes!  That will do!”  She sets down the device and mounts you!  The pressure of her weight is intense, and your engorged cock is filling up Jenn’s tight cunt as she humps you up and down, over and over!  She starts getting rough, and one of your arms slips loose from the panties!  The device is within reach!

 

Do you:

A)    Try to hide it behind your back? (Go to ch 33)

B)     Point it at her and tell her to let you go? (Go to ch 34)

C)    Shoot her right now? (Go to ch 35)

Ch. 7: The Amazing Human Maxi-Pad! by Mssrs Downer and High

The door barges in, just like when they first got home.  This time, though, the force of the vibrations knock you to the ground, and you almost roll off the front of the dresser, half unconscious.

Rachel yanks the drawer open before you can even think strait and you fall.  You don’t fall far, but you hit your head on the edge of the drawer, completely dazing yourself as you land on something soft.

 Rachel 

            “No way, you’re totally in to Bobby!”  I said as Jenn slammed the door to our room open.

            “Hey, Rach, at least Bobby is my age!  It makes me want to puke seeing the googoo-eyes you make at Paul.  He’s four years older than you!” 

I pulled the drawer open unnecessarily sharply, and started to put on my cheer outfit.  First the panties with the school logo on them (followed by the sport shorts with the same...I don’t want to know why).  Then I put on the mid-thigh length black skirt.  I slipped on my black sports bra with the same logo, and covered that with my cheering top, black with diagonal white stripes across the MHS logo for Martings High School.  Lastly, I put on the knee-length socks and my shoes.  Satisfied that everything was on securely, we went off to practice. 

On the walk there we met with Lin and Cassie as usual, the four of us were the freshmen on the underclassmen cheerleading squad.  We talked about the usual stuff; boys, new cheers, Kung Fu moves.  Lin asked me again about hooking her up with Jeremy, and I refused again.  As we walked, I felt a wedgie at my crotch.  I couldn’t fix it then, so I waited it out until we got to the gym.  I made a quick stop at the locker rooms and pulled my panties and shorts up to reshape them correctly before heading out to practice.

We did the usual warm-ups; jogging a bit, stretching, splits, then we talked about the cheer routine.  We spent a good two hours at practice, and we were all ready for showers by the end.  I stripped off the sweaty garments and headed off to the showers with the rest of the girls, hopping over a gym bag as I left.

 You: 

You are dimly aware of being lifted in some sort of hammock and set on the ground.  It is relaxing until you see two enormous legs towering over you!  You lie there, puzzled as you are lifted up towards an absolutely immense female crotch that is soon pressing firmly against your body.  You are in too much of a stupor to do anything as another layer darkens your world.

A couple of minutes later, you come to your senses.  Holy fucking SHIT!  I’m fucking trapped in Rachel’s panties!  You try to wriggle your way out, but the most you can do is face away from the massive vulva still pressing up against you.  As you do this, you feel Rachel fidget so you stop moving.  You certainly don’t want to be discovered like this!  After a few minutes of walking you feel Rachel stop and adjust her skirt. 

Apparently that wasn’t the only thing she was adjusting, you think as she grips her panties.  She pulls.  You are helpless to stop yourself as you are shoved ass first in to her pussy by the tight panties.  Then she walks off, with you even more uncomfortable than you were before.

It is about to become infinitely more so.  You feel Rachel jog around for a bit, that you can deal with.  But the splits!  Oh dear god!  Each one pushes you further in to your little sister’s pussy.  Each one makes you more cramped and uncomfortable.  This feeling only gets worse when the practice begins in earnest.  You are constantly being jostled either by the movement itself, or the undulations of Rachel’s body.  By the end of it all, you can’t even guess at how long you’ve been like this.  All you could tell is that you are wedged firmly in to your sister’s slit and that you are having trouble breathing properly.

Finally Rachel is stripping again!  As you see the panties drop away from you, you know there is a problem.  You are still stuck...but starting to slip loose.  You had just given yourself up for dead when Rachel makes a “little” hop over a duffle bag, and you fall on to a soft material.  You are alive!

 

Do you:

A)    Run for cover to take stock of your situation? (Go to ch 11)

Stay where you are and hope for the best? (Go to ch 12)
Ch. 8: Decisions by Mssrs Downer and High

The door barges in, just like when they first got home.  This time, though, the force of the vibrations knock you to the ground, and you almost roll off the front of the dresser, half unconscious.

Rachel 

            “No way, you’re totally in to Bobby!”  I said as Jenn slammed the door to our room open.

            “Hey, Rach, at least Bobby is my age!  It makes me want to puke seeing the googoo-eyes you make at Paul.  He’s four years older than you!” 

I pulled the drawer open unnecessarily sharply, and started to put on my cheer outfit.  First the panties with the school logo on them (followed by the sport shorts with the same...I don’t want to know why).  Then I put on the mid-thigh length black skirt.  I slipped on my black sports bra with the same logo, and covered that with my cheering top, black with diagonal white stripes across the MHS logo for Martings High School.  Lastly, I put on the knee-length socks and my shoes.  Picking up my clothes bag, I leave for cheerleading.

 You 

You wait on the dresser for one of them to notice you, but they’re too busy talking about boys, then Rachel yanks on the drawer, sending you tumbling in to space!  You land softly and freeze for a moment, not knowing where you are.  That moment was too long, as the surface you are lying on is yanked upwards and you find yourself squished up against a soft, warm surface.  You’ve just been trapped inside your sister’s sports bra! 

You try to slip out under the bra, but as you do this, you feel Rachel fidget so you stop moving.  You certainly don’t want to be discovered like this!

About fifteen warm, squishy minutes later, practice starts.  You feel Rachel jog around for a bit.  This feeling only gets worse when the practice begins in earnest.  You are constantly being jostled either by the movement itself, or the undulations of Rachel’s body.  By the end of it all, you can’t even guess at how long you’ve been like this.  All you could tell is that you are having trouble breathing properly.

Finally, she starts stripping off her uniform!  As the bra peels away from the now sweaty skin, you have a split second choice to make!

 

Do you:

a)      Try to keep a grip? (Go to ch 13)

b)      Go down with the ship? (Go to ch 14)

Ch. 11: In Goth We Trust by Mssrs Downer and High
Author's Notes:
This chapter is not yet complete.

11

 

You dive under a bench and hide inside a black cloth lying deep under it.  You should be safe there for awhile, but judging from the genre this story is in; not likely.

Looking out, you see several sets of feet going about their business; showering, getting dressed, and putting on their shoes (one of them stomps theirs feet to get them inside, shaking the entire floor, you think she made a 6.5).  Eventually, everyone clears out.  You take some time to rest and gather you’re thoughts.  Step one is to get back to your house and make contact.  Step two is to get that control thing or whatever and get back to normal.  Seems simple enough...You fall asleep.

 

You wake up to footsteps, and your stomach promptly growls.  Before the grand rebigification plan, you need to get some food.  As you start to sit up, you see a gigantic pair of legs in fishnet stockings kneeling down in front of the bench!  You dive for cover again.  Apparently you chose a bad place to make residence, as you feel yourself being lifted.  You grab hold as the material is thrown around you, and relax as it finally settles.

Looking around, you see black fabric all around, with light coming from the top.  You lucked out!  You seem to be in a hood against this girl’s back.  If you can climb to her ear, maybe you can talk and she’ll help you out!  You climb up to the opening, and you see that the girl is sitting on a bench in the courtyard writing something, school hasn’t started yet. 

Her hair is an eclectic mass of tied back black hair who’s multiple locks end up in different places with red dyed tips.  Grabbing one of these ends, you begin to climb to her ear. 

“Excuse me?” you say, but she doesn’t take notice. 

“HI!” you say, much louder this time.  Her head jerks up and you fall from your precarious perch, bounce off her breast, and land face up on her notebook.  She relaxes and turns back to her writing, freezing upon seeing you.  She looks about eighteen and 5’5” with C-cup breasts.  She wears a white lace-up shirt covered by a black corset and a black miniskirt below that.  She also wears the black cloak that you were recently inside.  Her green eyes lock on to you.  Eventually you say “hi,” again.  One of her hands raises near her head and gives you a small wave.  She smiles nervously, as do you.

“Do you think you could possible help me out?  I’m kinda, well...shrunk,” you say a bit lamely.  She appears to resume breathing.

“Uh, yeah!  Ok...” she pauses, “let me get you somewhere safer first.” 

She looks around, as if searching for a pocket, then turns back to you, “sorry, but you’ll have to ride in my purse.”

“Fine by me!” you say, knowing that there are more uncomfortable ways of transport.  She picks you up nervously, but carefully, around the waist and places you in a small, empty pocket in her purse.  About twenty minutes of not-too-much jostling later, she opens the pocket and lets you out on to the top of what looks like her dresser.  Kneeling down, she puts herself so that you’re about neck height on her.  You wave.

“Holy fucking shit...” she says softly, looking more excited than nervous now, “I can’t believe it!  Are you a human?” 

“Well, yeah,” you say, taken somewhat aback. 

“No fucking way!” she says, more loud this time, and it hurts your ears a little.  She sits back on her bed, a canopy with black cloth decorating it, and red sheets.  She just stares at you for a bit, as if wondering what to say.

“Hi, my name’s Cassie, but I hate it.  You can call me Kat.”

“Um, yeah.  My name’s Jeremy.  Hey.”  Cue awkward silence. 

“So, are you as totally turned on by this as I am?” she asks.

“What?!”

“You heard me.  Are you?”

“Well...how turned on are you?” you ask.  She laughs. 

“Great!  I’m glad.  I won’t do anything unless you let me of course...” she looks hopeful.

“Maybe later,” you say with difficulty, “I need to get back to normal size, it’s kinda nerve-wracking being only an inch and a half tall.”

Kat frowns, but nods, “I totally understand, but what if you go all normal again and then we missed our chance?  I mean, this is fucking hot, okay.”  You nod.

“Ok.  Just for today.  Tomorrow you help me, right?”  She nods.

“Of course, dude.  It must really suck.  I sure wouldn’t want to be stuck like that...”

She picks you up again and brings you to her lips, “ready?” she asks.  You tell her you are, and she kisses you.  It’s engulfing, and you aren’t sure for a moment where you stop and she begins.  Then she reaches out with her tongue and licks you off her hand...

...only to let out an “oops!” followed by your sudden loss of altitude.  Your fall is cut short by her breasts, where you are now pinned.

“Oh, no!  I’ve lost my little lover!” she says in mock panic.  She looks around her room for you in jest, purposefully squashing you lightly (to her at least) between your captors. 

After a bit, she stops.  “Hmm.  I wonder if he got lost on me?”  You feel more movement.

“Nope, not in my socks.”  This continues until she finally comes to her bra.

“There you are!” she exclaims, “You little perv!  Hiding in my bra like that!  You should be punished!”  This sounds ominous.

“Hey, Kat!  Wait!  You never said anything about-”

“I’ve got it!” she interrupts.  She walks over to her dresser buck naked and picks up a crystal locket.

“This will be your home for the day, enjoy your punishment!”  Ignoring your protests, she places you inside and latches it closed.  It’s a lavender heart-shaped thing about two inches high, and transparent enough to see through. 

“Oooh!” she moans, clutching your prison to her breast, which you see distort around the crystal.  “Oh, this is making me too hot!”  She leans back on her bed and holds you in the air, where you see her spreading her legs.  Before you can do a thing (not that you could anyway you little shrimp), you are up against her clitoris, while she rubs away!  After about ten minutes of dizzying activity, the moment of truth arrives, and your prison is covered in Kat’s cum.

After a minute, she sits up and grins down at you.  She opens the latch.  Instead of letting you out, though, she pushes you down with a cum-soaked finger.  She repeats this process three times, until you’re drenched and half the locket is filled with the stuff.  The she closes the latch again, wipes the cum off the outside, and hangs you around her neck.

“You’ll look very nice there, I’d say!” she says.  Then she gets dressed.  Her miniskirt goes back on again, though she ditches the lace-up shirt in favor of a black v-neck this time (to show off her jewelry).

She walks over to her mirror, where you see your prison dangling neatly above her cleavage.  The view is nothing to complain about, you admit to yourself.  She poses for a few seconds before blowing you a quick kiss and turning away.

She walks outside and gets in her car, jostling you along the way.  Looking up, you see her massive hand apply another coat of black lipstick to her very sexy lips.  She puts it away and drives off...to where, you have no idea.

 

About ten minutes later, she pulls up to a curb outside a large, very noisy house.  Type O-Negative is blasting out of every opening, and there are Goths everywhere.

As Kat passes, some of the partiers respond, clasping each other’s shoulders and letting their hands slide slowly down their arms.  One woman holds hands with her for a long time, before they pull in to an embrace.  You see another chest wrapped tight in a bodice coming towards you, then all is dark.  They talk for a minute like this before releasing.  You see them kiss each other, then tongue for another minute before parting.  Kat walks in to the house.

Ch. 12: Stripping by Mssrs Downer and High

You see that you are resting in a black cloth bowl.  You don’t care what it is, you’re just glad to be comfortable again. 

Big mistake.

You hear the girls chatting some more as their showers end.  You see Lin, one of your sisters’ friends towering above the bag you are in.  She is only about 5 feet tall in reality, but she seems almost 250 feet tall to you!  She has long black hair that she usually keeps in a braid.  She is slender with low B-cup breasts, and she is looking strait down at you.  She doesn’t say anything but quickly picks up the thing you are lying in...one of her bra cups!  You start to scream, but are quickly muffled by her left breast.  You are trapped.

            Pressed up against her soft young flesh, you cannot help but notice a swelling in your nether regions.  Despite the hazardous situation you’re in, you are extremely turned on by your position.  As she walks, her breast undulates beneath you; rubbing you and bouncing you up and down.  Even the movement of a B-cup breast is like a small earthquake for you at your small size.  Fifteen bouncing, friction-filled minutes later you are released.  You look up to see a topless Lin above you.  You are on her bed, which is hundreds of feet long.  Lin is smiling pleasantly, but her eyes shine with lust.

 

“Hey there little guy,” she says softly, “what were you doing hiding in my underwear, hmm?”  Her voice has a certain lilt to it that suggests that she is enjoying this immensely. 

            “I, umm...that is,” you take a deep breath.  “I’m not sure how this happened.  I was shrunk somehow, and I tried to get Jenn and Rachel’s attention, but I only ended up hitching a ride accidentally.  I just fell in to your bag.  Please, Lin, can you help me out here?”  You make sure to avoid mentioning where you hitched a ride.

            Lin smiles, “Well Jeremy, I’d love to, except I don’t know what’s going on.  I guess I’ll just have to take care of you from now on,” she gives a sigh of mock reluctance.

            “Lin, please.  I need to find out what happened and get back to normal!”

            “Oh, poo,” she pouts, “can I just look after you for a little while?  Maybe a week?”

            “A week!?  No Lin!  I need to-”

            “Oh, thank you Jeremy!  You’re the best!  I promise to be gentle.”  She reaches towards you.

            “Wait Lin!  Listen to me!”  The giantess’s fingers grip you gently around the waist and hold you in front of her face. 

            “Pee-yoo!  You smell like sweat.  I better give you a bath!  I need one too.”  She walks across her room to the bathroom, ignoring your protests.  Setting you down on the sink, she undresses her lower half to match her upper. 

            “And now for you,” she looks at you expectantly.  You hesitate. 

 

Do you:

A)    Comply and try to reason with her? (Go to ch 18)

B)     Resist and stand up to her? (Go to ch 19)

Ch. 13: A Nice Shower by Mssrs Downer and High

Finally, she starts stripping off her uniform!  As the bra peels away from the now sweaty skin, you have a split second choice to make!

 

Do you:

a)      Try to keep a grip? (Go to ch 13)

b)      Go down with the ship? (Go to ch 14)

 

 

13 

            You somehow manage to fight both your brotherly feelings and gravity to keep a grip on Rachel’s left breast (the sweat helped some).  Looking up, you see her heading towards (where else?) the showers.

            As the water pours down on you, the stickiness subsides and you begin to slip!  But before you can fall to your death, an enormous, soapy washcloth sweeps you up and presses you back against your sister!  The washcloth rubs you up and down Rachel’s body, around her breasts, down her thighs, even in between her legs.  All of this so fast at your size that you feel incredibly dizzy.  When Rachel sets you and the washcloth down, you are too unbalanced to even stand.  Rachel walks away, and you are alone.

            ...Or perhaps not quite.  A naked black-hared girl is just finishing up her shower next to you.  She seems about 5’6” (tall for her age, probably 14 too) with unusually large C-cups.  She turns towards you and winks!  Stunned, you offer no resistance in time to prevent her from placing you in her washcloth!  The entire washing process is done again, with you being rubbed up her legs, over her ass, and around her breasts; all this is giving you an unbelievable hard-on.   Then she withdraws the washcloth and leaves you pressed between her breasts.  She begins to squish them together lightly, then massages them; rolling you over and over.  You are close to bursting now.

            Just when you think you couldn’t possibly take any more, she stops and picks you up.  Dangling you above her face, she gives you a sweet smile.  Just as you’re about to try to talk with her, she opens her mouth and drops you on to her warm, moist tongue. 

As terrified as you are, the pressing of her tongue on to her palette sends you over the edge.  You release a huge load on to her tongue, and are rewarded with a deafening “HMMM!” from your captor.  Then, with a single powerful motion, she swallows you whole.  Blacking out in panic, you never wake up as yourself again; you are now a part of this anonymous girl.

 THE END. 
Ch. 18: Many Soakings by Mssrs Downer and High

“Well?  you get to see me, so fairs fair....or should I get the tweezers?”  You reluctantly strip off your clothes, she smiles that radiant, energetic smile again.

            “Thank you, Matt.”  She gets the water running and sets you on the edge of the tub while she gets in.

            “Hmm, we don’t want you to drown now, do we?”  She looks around and picks up the plastic soap dish.  She then picks you up and gently sets you down in it.  You have your own little boat.

            “Hey, Lin?” you asked, deciding to try a more diplomatic approach.

            “Yes, my sweet?”  As she starts lathering up soap, you can’t help but notice that she is rather pretty...which only magnifies itself at this scale.

            “Umm, I may have overreacted back there, but do you think we could talk about this?”

            “What’s there to talk about?  I get to take care of you for a week, then I’ll try to help you.  That’s what we agreed.”  Her hands rub all over her young body, building up a rich foam with the soap.  The scent drifts over, it smells like apple.

            “Lin, maybe we can work something else out...like, umm,” you think for a moment, “how about a date?”

            “Oh, we’re having one now, Jeremy.”  She smiles again.  She lifts her arms up to lather up her long hair.

            “I mean when I’m big again.  Wouldn’t you rather go out with a full-sized man?”

            “I dunno, Jeremy.  This situation can have its’ advantages.”  She giggles.

            “ Please Lin-”

            “Hey, Jeremy,” she interrupts, “how about helping a girl rinse off?”  Without waiting for a reply, she picks you up out of your dish and sets you in her washcloth soaked with water.  She starts to rub you across her shoulders.  She’s still not listening to me!  Oh, well.  At least she’s being pretty nice about ignoring me.

            The washcloth descends to her breasts, gently kneading them-and you.  You develop a raging erection as you are rubbed across and between her massive (at your size) breasts!  Brushing across her nipples, you felt their erection completely outclass your own...they are about twelve times as long, as big as you are!  You hear Lin moan softly above you.  She’s really getting off on this!

            After she is done rinsing, she sets you on the tub’s edge again and climbs out.  You noticed that she is slightly flushed.  She dries off, then sets the towel on the ground so that you can do the same.  Then she carries you back to her room, carrying her clothes (and your little ones) in a bundle that is promptly thrown at the foot of her bed.  She lies down on her back and sets you on her stomach. 

            “Hey, Matt?” asks Lin, looking embarrassed, “could you...do me a favor?”

            “What is it?” You are apprehensive.

            “Well,” she flushes deeply, “that whole bath thing got me really turned on so...do ya’ think maybe you could...”  She trails off in embarrassment.

            You looked at this innocent-looking girl with shock.  “You want me to get you off!?” you exclaim.

            She looks relieved that she didn’t have to say it.  “Thanks Jeremy!  Oh, if you’re this nice all the time, I’ll be really happy to help you out!”  She blushes deeply and maneuvers you to her clitoris.  Well, I might as well...and it’s not as if this isn’t a bit exiting for me too...

            You begin to lick and caress the basketball-sized nerve center to the best of your abilities, and you immediately hear the response from above, “Oh god, Matt, this is amazing!”  Her moaning is getting more intense as her basketball swells in to a beach ball!  You throw yourself on her clit with abandon, making that sexy little package explode with sensations.  After a few minutes, you feel her bucking softly and her moans grow loader.  You hang on tightly to her clitoris to avoid falling, and this extra squeeze puts her over the edge.  You find out that Lin is a screamer, and it hurts your ears.  You fall to the bed from her now violent squirming and landed in a pool of liquid that was still warm from its’ previous location.  Eventually Lin settles down and looks down between her legs.

            “That was amazing, Jeremy.  I’ve never felt anything like that in my life!  Oh!” she giggles, “I think you need a bath again,” another giggle.

            After a quick rinse-off in the sink she sets you down on the bed as she gets her nightshirt and panties on.  She lies down on the bed and sets you on the pillow next to her head.

            “Goodnight, Jeremy,” she yawns, “see you tomorrow.”  Her eyes close and she goes to sleep.

            You debate for a while about leaving, but Lin was being very nice (admittedly the sex was also interesting), and you felt that you could appeal to her reasonable side to help you out before the “agreed” time.  Plus she looks so cute while she’s asleep.   

 Jennifer 

            My mind was still reeling from the shock.  The television was shrinking!  Looking down at the remote in my hand, I noticed that it wasn’t for the TV, and it apparently could do some pretty neat shit.  I looked at the T value, and saw 15:42.

            Maybe that’s why it’s taking so long...

            I set the T value to 0:05 and pointed it at the recliner, it shrank down to about an inch high in 5 seconds!  I messed with the H setting and bought everything back to normal, then got a fucking evil, amazing idea.

  

 

            “So, Bobby, you can come over tonight?  Great!  I’ll see you in ten minutes.”

  

            I didn’t even bother with the pleasantries.  As soon as Bobby walked through that door, BAM!  He was five and a half inches tall. 

            “Wha-what the fuck?!”  He was looking around like crazy, trying to figure out what happened to him.  He saw me. 

            “Oh, God, Jennifer!  Please tell me what’s going on!  Help me!”

            “Ah, ah, ah!” I corrected him, “Goddess.  Thanks for coming over, Bobby, we’re going to have so much fun!”  The look on his face was priceless.

            “Well, enough of this.  I have everything ready.”  I ran up to the dresser in my room (luckily Rachel decided to catch a movie tonight) Bobby in hand, and then set him down.  To his credit, he didn’t try to run away. 

            “So, Bobby.  Do you have any ideas about what a girl can do with a guy your size?”  He tried to plea to me, but I cut him off, “Lie on your stomach.”  He did so.

            “Now, Bobby, this might hurt a bit, but just stay still, and it will be done soon.”

I readied the hot glue gun.  I taped his limbs down, then poured it on him.  He screamed, and I wondered about how cruel I must be to do this to the poor guy, then I remembered my mission. 

            I took my dildo vibrator out of my drawer and squished it in to the glue so that his head was on its head.  It was a slender, seven-inch-long vibrating sex toy that no longer needed ridges.  After a minute, I took the tape off, and lifted my new sex toy up to my face.  It looked petrified.  I smiled and stripped.

 Bobby 

            I saw Jennifer lay back on her bed, still holding me in her hand.  Then she moved me between her legs, and it finally dawned on me as to what was coming.  I heard a click, and I was shoved in to her moist, tight, deadly looking pussy.

            I was pulsed, buzzed, and massaged by the thing I was glued to, but that was nothing.  The vibrations pressed me in to her sex, and I was relaxed and extremely comfortable...then the thrusting started.  It was slow at first, and I was rubbed up and down the inside of Jenn’s vagina.  I had an erection in seconds, even against my will.  The rubbing mad me climax quickly, and I felt her getting very wet indeed.  Then it got faster and rougher, and I was thrust in and out with such reckless abandon.  I felt her spasm and cream so many times I lost count, and I was drowning in her juices.  I was helpless against it.  I blacked out.

 Jennifer 

            I came.  Hard.  My new toy was simply amazing.  I lay back in the afterglow for about a minute before remembering that it needs air to work properly.  I took it out and tossed it back in my underwear drawer.  Then I went to sleep.

 You 

            You awake to Lin’s massive beaming face filling your view.

            “It’s about time you woke up!  I hope you like your new position.”  You looked around, and noticed the cords binding you to the ground.        

            “What’s going on, Lin?” you asked, trying to stay calm.

            “Well, I need to go to school, and I can’t just leave you alone, so I decided that you’ll hitch a ride in an interesting place!” she giggles.

            “Lin!  What did you do?!”

            She giggles again, “I stitched you in to the crotch of my MHS panties!  You made me feel so good last night, that I decided I had to have you down there as much as possible!”

            You are beginning to regret not running away, but you know arguing would be useless.

            “Oh, Jeremy, stop looking so sulky!  I know you’ll love it!” more giggling.  “Well, I’d better get dressed, I’m running late!”

            Before you can utter a word of protest, her modified panties are set on the ground and you are momentarily straddled by Lin’s enormous legs.  Then you get a sense of deja-vu as you are rocketed up to the waiting crotch and pressed hard in to the soft vulva.  It was reminiscent of last time, but there is one key difference.  Before, you could wiggle around and try to position yourself.  Now, you are held motionless by the fabric, and can’t so much as turn away!  Lin yanks on the panties one last time, nearly engulfing you in the vagina itself, before pulling some tight jeans on over them...and you.  You are now blind, nearly deaf, and effectively paralyzed.  They say that when you lose abilities, others grow stronger to compensate?  Well, it’s true; you are being overwhelmed by the senses of smell, taste, and especially touch.  The scent of her sex is overpowering, as she was apparently already getting extremely aroused.  You also knew this by the trickling of a salty-sweet liquid that was starting to drip in to your mouth.  Most of all, though, you feel her.  As she starts to walk, you feel yourself rubbing against the folds of her sex, held tight by the embrace of her tight-fitting clothes. 

            Each stride is a little slice of heaven.  On the outside it’s only: swish, swish!  On the inside it is an awe-inspiring: swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  You become as aroused as she is, and that’s saying a lot, judging by how much juice is leaking out of her now!  If this is what it’s like only five minutes in, what would be happening six hours later, when school let out?! 

Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!

You feel her walk the three blocks to school; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Then through the school to her first block class; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  Then she sits down; SQUISH-SQUASH-SQUELCH!  She settles in by wiggling her butt around more than was probably necessary, and you feel a momentary increase in the flow of liquid.

Ninety minutes rolled by.  The teacher and other students only occasionally being heard over the “swish-swish SQUELCH-SQUISH!”  of your captor wiggling and squeezing her thighs together.  Then the bell rings.

Lin gets up; swish-SLURP!  Then she walks to her next class.  swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!  and sits down; SQUISH-SQUASH-SQUELCH!  There is another half hour of swish-swish SQUELCH-SQUISH! before you heard her ask something and get up; swish-SLURP! and walk down the hallway; swi-SQUELCH!  SLURP!

For the first time in over two hours, you get some fresh air!  ...Sort of.  You are lying in the crotch of her pulled down panties while she takes a piss!?  Then things get interesting.  You watch as Lin reaches her hand between her legs and starts masturbating rapidly!  You’re ticked off.  You got just as worked up as she did, and here she is relieving herself with no thought to your sexual well-being!  you can’t even move to relieve yourself!  Five minutes later there is a not-quite held back scream and several soft moans coming from the mouth 175 feet above.  Then she reaches for the toilet paper and starts to bring it to her crotch...and stops.  She looks down and winks at you, then chucks the paper in the toilet!  Then she stands up, cunt dripping, and brings you up to it again!  SQUEEELCH!

Things go on from there much as they had.  You finish up second block, then lunch (of which you eat nothing but her cum), then you sit through third block.  By the end of third block, all of the cum that has accumulated around you throughout the day has more or less hardened and holds you ever more fast to the cotton undergarment in which you are a prisoner.

Then comes fourth block.  Gym class.  This means locker rooms, which mean fresh air!  Lin strips and changes in to her sports clothes, then she shoves her day clothes (including you) in to an all-too-small locker.  This problem becomes apparent as it swings open again as she leaves and her clothes start spilling out on to the locker room floor!

 

Do you:

A)    Try to nab her other clothes to keep from falling (Go to ch 21)

B)     Try to grab the locker door as you fall (Go to ch 22)

Ch. 21: What Are The Odds? by Mssrs Downer and High

Dazed, you look around.  Nothing unusual, just clothes lying around.  Then you see the panties.  Not six inches away, hidden under a bench, are a pair identical to your own prison!  To make matters worse, you hear the previous class pouring in to the locker room!  You can’t see who picks you up, all you see is the now very familiar sight of two towering legs stretching high above you, meeting at the rapidly approaching crotch.

SQUAAASH! 

Two comparatively boring hours later, your new captor starts getting rough.  You hear a struggle, and you feel scuffling.  A moment later, a big, hairy hand shoved its’ way in to your prison, and starts working at my captor’s sex.  This is a rape!  Well, you can’t just stand by and let it happen, so you bite the finger webbing in front of you as hard as you can. 

You must have hit a nerve or something, because the rapist yells “FUCK!” very loudly, and pulls his hand away very fast.  There is some yelling and a slammed door.  Your captor is crying above you.  She lowers her panties, probably to see what had saved her.  You are probably one of the last things she expects.  She faints.

You lie frozen, blinking for a few moments.  Was that who I thought it was?  You look around, you are in the front of a car, surrounded by giantess flesh and entangled in cum and panties.  There isn’t much else to see. 

You start to struggle.  It takes a good fifteen minutes of exhausting work, but you are finally free.  You climb up on the thigh of your giantess and look across to her face.  It is Sandy!  She is still unconscious, so you run over to her.  You run down her leg, then across her belly and climb the hills of her breasts (resisting the temptation to mess around a bit).  When you get to her head, you climb down to her ear.

“Sandy?  Can you hear me?  It’s me, Jeremy!”  She stirs, but doesn’t wake up.  You look at your position at her ear...something was different.  You should have had to pull yourself up to speak in to her ear, but you weren’t having any trouble.  Then it hits you: you are twice as tall as you were when you first shrunk!  It must be wearing off!  The “T” must have meant “Temporary” or something. 

You call to Sandy again, this time she sits up.

“Jeremy?!  Where are you?”  She looks down and quickly pulls on her clothes, “Come on, Jeremy-”

“Down here, Sandy!” you call.  She turns and looks down at you. 

“Oh my god, Jeremy!  I didn’t imagine it!  Then you were...” you nod sheepishly.

“Yes, but it wasn’t my fault!  If we can go somewhere more comfortable, maybe we can talk about this?”  Sandy looks away for a moment and sniffs, but nods.

 

Five minutes later, you are in her bedroom.  Sandy has set you down on her dresser and she sits across from you on her bed looking even more scared and confused than you feel.  You tell her the story (minus being trapped in your sister’s...never mind) and tell her that you think it is wearing off; you are about three inches tall now.  She just nods (she is still in shock) and expresses relief about your recovery.  Then you broach the subject.

“It was Josh, wasn’t it?”  Sandy looks like she is going to burst out crying.

“I told him it was over!  I was done, but Josh was never good with hints...I can’t believe he actually tried to...” she pauses, regaining composure with only a few tears.

“Thank you, Jeremy.  You freaked him out, and he left.  I owe you one,” she makes an attempt at a smile.

“Hey, it was my pleasure.  Josh is just a rotten sack of testosterone with an asshole complex.  Besides, you’re my friend, I couldn’t let that happen to you, or anyone...even though I didn’t know it was you at the time.  I’m just glad that-”

You are cut off by the kiss.  It is the single most amazing experience you’ve ever had.  Her upper lip presses against your face and her lower lip on your chest while her hand curls protectively around your back, holding you up.  Then it stops.  Sandy looks at you, then casts her eyes down. 

“Wow,” you say.  You’d never been so lost for words in your life!  “Sandy, I never told you this before, and I’m not sure I should be telling you now, since you’re on the rebound but...I love you.” 

Sandy looks up at you with a real smile this time, “Don’t you ever stop talking?” she gives a small, post-cry laugh, “I love you too.”  You kiss again.

“Well, Jeremy, you said that this small stuff was wearing off?  If that’s the case, then we’d better take full advantage of it while we can!  What do you say?”

You grin, this is going to be incredible!  “What did you have in mind?”

“Surprise me,” she strips off her jeans and top, then grabs you and lies back on her bed with you sitting on her belly.  You lie face-down and run your hands over her smooth skin, kissing her constantly.  After a few seconds, you walk slowly up her body, dragging your feet along with each step, slide under her bra clasp and between her breasts, and saunter up to her mouth. 

She smiles, “Ooh, this feels nice!”  You kiss her and slowly walk back towards the bra clasp.  You press as hard as you can and you’re rewarded with the click of it coming undone.  You hold the end of the cup above you and climb under, sliding up the slope of her left breast.  You heard Sandy moan softly somewhere above you.  When you reach her nipple, you shove the cup as hard as you can, and heave it off her side.  She does the same with much less effort to the right cup.  You go to work.  You lie flat across her breast and began to suck on her nipple while kneading her breast with your limbs. 

“Oh!”  She is arching her back in to you while she mimics your ministrations on her right breast.  Her nipples swell to gigantic proportions!  At your scale, they are about three feet long!  You keep this up for about five minutes before she starts getting too bouncy.  You half slide, half bounce back to her belly, then work your way to her panties.  You have had some rough times in there, but it is just too tempting to resist.  You slide feet first under the elastic band and in to her crotch! 

She is already soaking wet down here, and her clit is the size of your head!  You scoop up some of her juices and start massaging it with your hands while rubbing yourself up and down her labia.  You aren’t at this for long before you draw her attention.  You feel her fingers press up against you through the fabric and push you deeper in to her folds.  She starts rubbing you up and down, while you keep massaging her clit.  Then a light comes from above, and her other hand shoves you off of her clit and pushed you face first in to her vagina!  She is rubbing herself now, and it is apparent what she wants you to do as her first hand shoves you in down to your waist!  Her inner muscles start doing the work from there, pulling you further and further in to this dark, wet, warm tunnel.  You feel her pressing in on you from all sides and breathing is difficult, but it is utterly exhilarating!  You begin squirming and pushing with abandon, making the most dramatic motions possible.  You feel her writhing around you, and hear her muffled moans of pleasure.  You orgasm hard; and at the same time you feel, hear, see, and taste her climax.  The walls around you spasm and Sandy’s juices flood you on all sides!  You are being drowned and smothered as you are filled with her cum and crushed by her sex!  Just as you are about to pass out, you are ejected!  You landed in six plus inches of cum, lying, struggling to breath as you coughed up juices, between your new lover’s legs.
Ch. 31: A Light Salad by Mssrs Downer and High

You open the fridge and pull the cover off of the macaroni.  As you do so, you feel another headrush overtake you and you lose your senses for a few moments.  There is a feeling of tumbling through space, but that ends with a plop as you come to.

            You feel cold and wet.  Looking around, you see yourself surrounded by large pieces of pasta covered by a white goo.  You stand up with difficulty, and notice that you are about a tenth of the size of a piece of macaroni!  You are almost microscopic, and stuck in about an acre’s worth of salad!  You stumble around, trying to reach the edge, but you don’t get far before you fall down in to a macaroni tube. 

            Just then, you hear loud, echoing footsteps, and your sister Rachel’s voice; “Oh, who left the fridge door open again?!”

            You look out through your periscope view from the macaroni and see Rachel, and she’s absolutely colossal!  She looks around, then down at you.  Your heart leaps with joy at discovery before you realize she’s just looking for a snack before cheerleading practice.  She sniffs at the bowl that you’re stuck in and you get an amazing view of her nose before she pulls away. 

            “Smells all right...” she mutters, and sets you down on the counter.  She disappears, and then reappears a moment later, fork in hand! 

            You scream as loud and as long as you can, but she doesn’t notice a thing.  The fork plunges down somewhere in your prison, and comes out with what must be a dozen tons of salad on it!  You can only watch as this massive amount of food fits easily in to your little sister’s mouth.  She chews a bit, and swallows. 

            Realizing that you have got to get out as soon as possible before you’re just a bit of energy in Rachel’s body, you start desperately clambering up the gooey pasta tube.  You barely get halfway up when Rachel starts moving her fork around in her salad, sending you and your piece of pasta tumbling!  You hear a loud rumbling with gushy undertones as your pasta is sent to the bottom of the whole mix!  Opening your eyes, you don’t see much, but you feel pressed almost all over by the sauce.  Wading through it, you come to the end of the tube, and it seems to be blocked by a small chunk of potato. 

            *RUMBLE*

            You feel and hear more bites leave the bowl and go down your sister’s gullet
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=599