- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Not all categories will be encountered, re-read for different stories.
You hurry downstairs as the doorbell rings.  Yes! you think as you open the door, it’s Sandy!  This time I’ll tell her for sure.  She doesn’t need that asshole, Josh.  Maybe I’ll even get the guts to ask her out...

            “Hi Jeremy!” chirps Sandy.  “Can I come in?  I wanted to show you something weird.”

            You show her in (what the hell else would you do!?) and you sit down in the living room.  Sandy is a beauty.  She’s about 5’7” and very slim, but not skinny.  She’s  18 years old, only a little younger than you..  Her light brunette hair falls down to her waist when free, which it usually is.  She has a gorgeous face with her bright green eyes, perfect nose, and a cheerful mouth.  Her graceful neck swept in to her ample, yet appropriately-sized breasts (a C-cup you imagine).  Her form continues its’ graceful curvature to a slender waist and a comfortable swell at the hips.  Oh, man, and since it’s a hot day, she’s wearing short-shorts!  Her legs are perfectly smooth and toned.  All in all, she’s a breathtaking creature.  She has all of this, and she’s not stuck-up, bitchy, or socially aloof.  She also a great sense of humor, a laugh to go with it, and a kind personality with intelligence.  Okay, it’s time to take the plunge...

            “Hey, Sandy,” you finally say, “umm, about you and Josh-”

            “Oh, yeah, Jeremy.  Um, it’s okay.  I broke up with him yesterday.”

            You are stunned.  This is perfect! 

            Just then your sisters, the 14-year-old twins Jennifer and Rachel barge in through the door, dropping their stuff on the floor.

            “Hey, could you keep it down over there!?” you yell.

            “Oh, yeah,” says Jennifer, dripping with sarcasm, “sure, Master Jeremy.”  They stalk off towards the kitchen.

            “But that’s not what I came here for,” Sandy continues, “I was wondering if you had any idea what this thing might be?”  She holds out what looks to be a sort of remote control.  It has three what looked to be data entries.  They are labeled “H%”, “S%”, and “T”.  There is also a switch that could be switched to “T” or “P.”  “It’s one of those pieces of junk that my sister brings back from the University sometimes, but it looked like it might do something.”

            You pick it up and fiddle with the settings and switches, studying it from various angles, “well, I’ve never seen one before, and it doesn’t seem to do anything.”

            “Okay, well I just thou-” her watch beeps, “Oh!  I should get going if I don’t want to miss dinner.  See ya’ later, Jeremy!”

            “Bye, Sandy.”  She walked out the door. 

            Dammit, you think, I didn’t ask her out again!

 

Choose one:

A)    HHP (Go to ch 2)

B)     HMT (Go to ch 3)

C)    HLP (Go to ch 4)