Bound by Law by SoleWriter
Summary:

Ben Cutler is in pursuit of his dream career and he is presented with an opportunity to work with one of the best lawyers in the field. However, her mentorship ends up being more than he was expecting and he finds himself wondering if it was such a great opportuity after all. 


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 43476 Read: 121824 Published: July 08 2016 Updated: October 26 2022

1. Chapter 1: Working in Her Shadow by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: New Circumstances by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: The Birth of Detective Cutler by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Made an Example by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: Adapt and Survive by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: Promotion by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: Set Up by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Onsite Visit by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: Wolf or Sheep? by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: The Test of Bravery by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: An Oath by SoleWriter

12. Chapter 12: She Cares by SoleWriter

13. Chapter 13: Remember Your Place by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: Working in Her Shadow by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Rate and review after. Thanks!

********************

My nerves were heightened along with my excitement. Today was the first day of my future career, and I wanted to make the best impression possible. I still couldn't believe I had been picked for the job. Just a few months ago, I had applied to serve as an assisting lawyer to one of the best and young upcoming lawyers currently practicing. She had already prosecuted several important cases and won them all. I was going to be learning from the best and the brightest and I couldn’t be more eager to do so.


My apartment was located several blocks away from the office, making it a short walking commute. I entered the revolving glass door into the lavish lobby where I was greeted by a kind and helpful security guard who directed me to the elevators. I followed his guidance and stepped into a vacant elevator before clicking the number 25 --the highest floor in the building. The elevator quickly ascended to the top before slowly opening its doors. A clerk greeted me at the front.


“Hello! What can I help you with?” She asked.


“I’m looking for Ms.Sharp.” I told her.


Her eyes averted back down to her desk, and she pointed down the hall to my left. I hesitantly walked in the direction of her finger, and made my way down the hall, observing all the details of the office. It all seemed pretty cliche and luxurious: white walls, wood doors and furniture, with various art placed around for decor. She was after all a high profile lawyer. I approached a large wood door and on the front in large gold letters was “Kay Sharp”. Well I was definitely the right place. I was about knock when shouting came from the other side of the door, causing me to retract my clenched fist.


“Please tell me this isn't the work you have to show me after a whole week, Rob! Get the hell out of my office! I don't want to see your face until this shit looks perfect. And it better be perfect soon!”


The handle jiggled as a man frantically hurried out of the room and down the hall. He paid no attention to me and looked quite shaken up from the whole experience. I wasn't even sure if it was a good time to enter now. She was probably still pissed. I awkwardly stood to the side of her door, hiding myself from the line of sight, collecting my thoughts and what to say when I walked in. As I did, the door suddenly swung open again and a giant woman stepped out into the hall. We made eye contact briefly as I attempted to gather my courage.


“Who are you?” She snarled.


I stammered, still completely shocked at the appearance of this woman. Her straight blonde hair complimented her wonderfully beautiful face which sat on top of a rockin’ hot body with porcelain skin, but most shockingly, she must have been 7 feet tall...at least.


“Hello?” She said trying to regain my focus.


I snapped out of my stare, and met her glaring blue eyes with my own. “Hi I’m your new assisting lawyer, Ben Cutler.”


Her eyebrows rose, and she eyed me up and down. “You’re a bit smaller than I expected. But I'm sure you'll be adequate.”


She had a point. I was already small in comparison to most people at a mere 5’1”, but to her I was child size. Someone she could toss effortlessly or pin using only one arm or squash at will. I gulped as she stuck out a hand to shake hers; I reached out with my own and watched as her hand swallowed mine in a sea of flesh. The subtle shake rocked my arm up and down uncomfortably.


“Come on in and let's get started.” She said, remaining in place while widening the opening between her and the door. I stepped in without having to duck under her arm. I looked around, noting there was no one else inside.


“Well Mr. Cutler, you had a very impressive resume from college so I assume you'll be a quick learner. In fact, for you to survive here, you’ll have to be.” She stated sternly.


She grabbed a stack of files and pressed them firmly into my chest until I grasped them. She then took a seat at her chair and swiveled it around to face her computer. She directed me as she checked her email.


“Go through the files and pick out cases that look very winnable or borderline winnable. The rest you can place here on my desk.” She said, clicking her manicured nails on the center of her desk.


Without asking a single question, I simply assured her that I would. “I’m on it.”


The files began to slip as I walked to a desk in the far corner. I did my best to keep the stack stable, but stumbled after bumping into a chair blocked from view by the stack of files, and the stack came crashing down as if I had just lost Jenga. I could hear Ms. Sharp stand up, but I immediately looked to the ground, picking up the scattered files and papers. I quickly began rebuilding the stack when a stockinged foot stepped on a paper I had reached out for. I couldn't believe my eyes: her foot dwarfed the length of the paper. Standard size paper was 11” and yet her longest toes shot several inches past the end. The black stocking remained in place and Ms. Sharp began lecturing me.


“I know it's your first day, but let's not waste time with silly mistakes like this one. Is that understood.” She asked.


I nodded my head. “Yes ma’am.”


Her foot lifted off the sheet of paper and I stacked it on top of the others, taking note of the light sweat imprint made from her damp foot. I lifted the papers up bringing the sheet closer to my face before deeply inhaling, catching the faint scent of her foot that remained behind. I quickly walked to my desk and set the files down. I now had to reorganize them rather than read through them due to my clumsiness. I shuffled papers into their appropriate places and quickly realized this would occupy my time for the next couple of hours.


---


By the time lunch rolled around, I was exhausted and my eyes were strained from reorganizing the million papers that had fallen. I was starving and ready to take my hour lunch break when Ms. Sharp approached my desk. She seemed irritated and didn't look excited about the work I had done.


“I'm headed to a meeting. You mind grabbing me a black coffee from across the street when you get back from lunch?” She asked me.


“Sure thing.” I replied. I assumed she would hand me money but instead she deserted the room, leaving me alone. Oh well, I guess I deserved that.


As I threw my suit coat on, I noticed a small bowl of candies on the corner of her desk. It was filled to the brim so I indulged and grabbed a couple. She wouldn't ever notice I thought. I popped one into my mouth as I left the room. A strange bitter taste filled my mouth before changing to a sweeter and fruitier flavor. Weird candy I thought. I hopped onto the elevator with several other lawyers and we all descended to the first floor. They were all chatting and I decided to follow them as they walked to a sandwich shop across the street. I casually ordered the first thing I saw and ate at a nearby bench, enjoying the peace and sun while I could.


I glanced at my watch, seeing that I only had 10 minutes before I was due back in the office. I hurried to the coffee shop and ordered her a black coffee. I swiftly paid and grabbed the coffee, making my way to the office. This time it seemed routine as I entered the 25th floor, taking my immediate left to Ms. Sharp’s office. She was already sitting in her chair reading an article on the computer when I set her drink down. Shifting her head, her expression immediately looked disappointed as she held up the cup.


“Next time get a cup size more appropriate for me. Do I looked like a medium to you?” She barked.


“Sorry. I didn't think…” I began.


“No you didn't.” She interrupted


I shamefully walked to my desk and sat down, resuming the work I was originally intended to do. One by one I began reading the cases and assessing their winability. Most of them were lawsuits filed against celebrities or politicians. People who I assumed she dealt with most. In the middle of reading one of the files, Ms. Sharp quickly stood up and snapped her fingers at me.


“Let's go. I have to be in court soon. Come with me so we can get you acquainted with each of my ongoing cases.” I hastily got ready and followed her out the door.


The courthouse wasn't far away from the offices, but in that short period I couldn't believe how many people stared at Ms. Sharp. It probably didn't help having an undersized man next to her, exaggerating her true height, but regardless it didn't seem to bother her. We opened the door to the courtroom, where her presence immediately changed the atmosphere of the room. The judge sat up straight, the other lawyer stood and faced forward along with his client. Ms. Sharp proceeded down the aisle before taking a seat next to her own client. She shook the woman’s hand and smiled while whispering something in her ear. I then decided to sit next to her and slid in between the two, giving Ms. Sharp the ability to move in and out to the stand.


I listened intently, piecing together what was happening. It seemed that our client’s daughter was murdered by the man sitting across from us, but the problem seemed to be placing him at the scene. That was until Ms. Sharp got up. She placed a tape into the TV for all to see, and it showed a man walking from the crime scene with a knife in hand. No face, but it looked very similar in build to the man across from us who was now on the stand for questioning.


“So Mr. Bowen, you have claimed this isn't you, correct?” Ms. Sharp asked.


He nodded. “Yes.”


“Well Mr. Bowen, I did a little research and do you know what these are?” She asked pointing to the bright yellow shoes the culprit was wearing.


He shook his head no.


“Well, I'll enlighten you. These are a rare rendition of the the 1987 Nike Take Flights. Do you know how rare?”


He shook his head no again.


“There were only a 100 sold nation wide. And you know how many were sold here?”


He shook his head fearfully again.


“One. Do you own a pair?” She asked sternly, her height allowing her to look him squarely in the eyes as she stepped closer to him.


There was a long pause as he timidly looked downward. “Yes.” He answered knowing it had sealed his fate.


“That's all.” Ms. Sharp stated before taking a seat again. Her weight causing the sturdy chair to creak. Her legs looked like small tree trunks compared to mine. Her long and elegant legs were crammed under the table, her knees barely managing to fit underneath. Meanwhile my legs dangled, unable to completely touch the floor, and I had excess space for me to wiggle in my chair. Must be hard sometimes being so large I thought.


---


Shortly after court was adjourned, we headed back to the office. I returned to my task of sorting files, but it was becoming monotonous and unexciting. It had been a long day, and after looking at my watch, I realized it had already been 9 hours since the start of my day. I closed my eyes for a moment, hoping to recharge a bit before continuing. Soon I drifted into sleep.


When I awoke, I noticed it was dark and no one was around. I shifted my watch until the face became visible; it read 10pm. I had slept for several hours...why was I so tired? I blindly search against the wall for a switch, which I eventually found and flipped to the ON position. The lights turned on and I was able to make it across to the door. Just as I was about to leave, I spotted a couple pairs of discarded heels underneath Ms. Sharp’s desk. I took another look around the room before casually wandering behind her desk. I picked up one of the oversized shoes to gawk at. I couldn't get over how huge it was. Lifting it to my face, I closed my eyes and inhaled the wonderful scent. It was sweet with a slight leather undertone. First day and I was already fantasizing about my boss’ feet. I took one last breath and set it back down. It was time to leave, and I need some rest before tomorrow.


---


The alarm rang, notifying me it was time to wake. I quickly stood up and raced to the closet, suiting myself in the attire I had chosen the night before. A blue suit and a pink tie looked rather snazzy; not that Ms. Sharp would notice. Afterwards I threw open the fridge and snagged a yogurt before bolting out the door. As I made my way to the office, I decided to make a kind gesture and grab Ms. Sharp her coffee. I made a stop at the coffee shop from yesterday and ordered an extra large coffee. They were busy and seemed to be shooting out orders rather slow. During that time, I was repeatedly looking at my watch, watching the hand near the hour. I needed to be in the office soon. Finally a woman called out my name while placing a huge coffee onto the counter. I quickly snatched it and ran as fast as I could without spilling the drink.


I swung open the large door to the office and saw Ms. Sharp behind her desk, reading through some emails.


“You’re late.” She said bluntly.


I looked at the clock to check the time: 8:01. A bit shocked at her expectation of punctuality, I apologized and set her drink on the desk. She eyed the drink, letting a small grin slide across her face.


“Forgiven.”


I continued to my desk, organizing the various papers still on it. I was half expecting her to mention something about me sleeping, but I wasn't going to mention it myself. Taking a seat, I was about to pick up a file when Ms. Sharp called my name.


“Ben, did you get all those files organized and separated?” She asked.


“Just about. I only have a couple left.” I said, cringing at the thought of her response.


“Okay. When you're finished bring them over and I’ll have something I'd like you to do.” She replied.


“Sure thing.”


I quickly resumed work, scanning the documents and placing them in their appropriate stack. It only took several minutes to work through the rest and I stood back up, collecting the stacks of files. Without repeating yesterday, I managed to walk all the files and set them on her desk, each labeled with a sticky note on top.


“Perfect. Now take this. I need you to review these phone records and see if any of them stand out or look suspicious.” She said, handing me an entire case file. I assumed I would need to catch myself up.


I carried the file back to my desk and began checking through the file. Outside the court, law didn't ever seem as exciting, but I worked tirelessly anyway. For the next several hours, I researched and called various numbers I found to be outliers. The only thing I found was a series of calls from the same number placed close together. I returned to Ms. Sharp’s desk, and delivered the news.


“Ms. Sharp, this was the only thing I could find.” I told her while pointing to the group of highlighted numbers.


She analyzed them for a few moments and looked back to me sternly. “Ben, you're not one of my clients. You may call me Kay. As for this, this may be exactly what I need.” She said while standing.


Her towering figure made me feel like a child again, unconsciously making me take a couple steps back. She walked around the desk, file in hand, and opened the door to leave.


“Take lunch. I'll be back later.” She said while her heels clicked rhythmically into the hallway.


Starving, I quickly made my way down the elevator and out into the street. I returned to the sandwich shop from yesterday and repeated the peaceful moment. It already seemed like the time was flying by, and it wasn't long before it was time.


I entered the 25th floor with a few minutes to spare and made my way to Kay’s office. The door was slightly ajar and I lightly pressed against it, slowly swinging it open. My gaze was immediately fixed on the scene before me. Kay was at sitting at her desk eating an apple, with her barefeet crossed on the desk, giving me a perfect view of her enormous soles. My eyes washed over her flawless and seemingly endless soles. Her feet had no callouses, only slightly reddened from walking in heels, with long delicious toes that she splayed while she rocked her top foot back and forth over her ankle. They were dreamy. I was brought back to reality as she violently snapped her fingers to grab my attention.


“Is there a problem?” She asked, clearly annoyed.


“Uhhhh no. I was just thinking about something from one of the cases I read. Sorry, didn't mean to zone out.” I lied.


“Well welcome back to the world.” She replied


She removed her feet from the desk, allowing me to catch a glimpse of her pedicured toes, before placing them back under her desk. She slipped some heels on and returned to her computer, clutching the miniscule mouse in her hand. She clicked through some screens and eventually printed out some papers.


“Check through these accounting notes and let me know if there is anything significantly wrong with the records. If there is, let me know immediately.”


Again I was handed more papers to do tedious work, but this was for the best. Wasn't it? I returned to my desk, attempting to remain focused and away from the imagery of her soles. Everything about her was beautiful...except her personality. That could use some work. As I read through the notes, nothing seemed to pop out and eventually I finished, assuring me that my time was indeed wasted. Kay had stepped out for a short period of time, leaving her area vacant. I wanted to know what she spent her time doing; what made her clock tick; what made her so successful. I wandered over to her desk, dropping the accountants notes off. I then proceeded to look at her activities: email, law books, and case files were among a few. My eyes ran across her bowl of candies that were partially hidden and I went ahead and grabbed a few. Again, who was gonna care.


I popped a candy in my mouth as I paced through the office observing the resources available to me as well as looking for anything personal about Kay. She was a very private woman. Before taking the job, I could find little to no information on her personal life, rather only articles on her accomplishments. But I wanted to know more...I wanted to know her. My thoughts were broken as the door swung open and Kay walked in to see me starring at the book case.


“What's the peanut gallery up to in here? Did you finish the notes?” She asked.


“Yes, on your desk.” I answered


“Perfect, well I have a bunch of meetings to attend today and I think you can get started on the case open at my desk. I was just beginning, but you can gather as much info as you can and I'll resume tomorrow. You'll be helping me with the prosecution of that case. Got it?” She said firmly.


A bit intimidated, my eyes shifted away, but I excitedly answered, “Sounds great!”


“Just work in my desk since everything is already out.” She stated as she walked out.


I slowly rounded the desk, basking in the moment of trust. She actually was comfortable with me working on a case. I neared her chair and had to sort of hop onto the chair to sit down. It was clearly made for her size and my feet dangled six inches from the ground even without my back all the way back. I stared to the ground, spotting a pair of her heels yet again. Curious thoughts led me to kicking off one of my own shoes, which landed close to hers. I carefully slid down a little, extending my foot until it could hook into the shoe. I watched comically as the shoe dangled loosely from my foot, barely staying on as a third of my foot was tucked into the toe box. I could still see the whole heel of the shoe and snickered a bit at the difference. My joy turned to horror as Kay re-entered the room. I was caught with her heel on my foot as she stood at the doorway.


“Hey check my desk for some keys in the top drawer on your left.” She said, not acknowledging the shoe swap.


I nervously fumbled through the drawer and found them. I tossed them to her and she caught them as she turned around again heading for the elevators. I breathed a sigh of relief, my heart still pounding. Did she even see? It was possible the desk was blocking the view so I assumed I had been lucky. The sudden change of mood ruined the fun and I kicked the heel off, placing my own shoe back on. With some rejuvenated focus, I glanced through the case file and began working on piecing together some arguments for prosecution. By the time 6 pm rolled around, I was ready to leave. Kay was still gone with no signs of returning so I locked the door and walked out.


I about collapsed when I walked through the door, seemly becoming more exhausted by the second. I spent the evening watching TV before finally falling asleep on the couch.


---


I awoke abruptly with the fear that I was late. Panicking I scrambled for my phone, only to realize it was still 10 minutes until I needed to wake. The cortisol in my blood and adrenaline wasn't gonna let that happen now so I started my morning early. I suited up and cooked some breakfast since I had the extra time. As I walked to the office, I noticed my suit didn't exactly fit like I wanted it. It almost felt a little big, not that that was unusual for someone my size, so I put it in the back of my mind as I entered the office.


“Good morning Kay.” I said as I walked to my desk massaging my own neck. It was sore from sleeping funny on the couch.


“Good work yesterday. I was impressed with the work you got done. At least for an amateur. No coffee for me today?” She asked.


I prayed she was kidding, because it would be irritating if she wasn't. “Nope. Not today.” I replied continuing to massage the knot in my neck.


She must have noticed and found a soft spot inside her heart. “Would you like me to get your kink out? I probably have stronger fingers.” She offered while displaying her extraordinarily large hands.


I didn't want to say no but I didn't exactly want to say yes. Her size and strength were a bit intimidating, but maybe it was better for our relationship if I accepted.


“Sure. That would be great.” I replied.


She took several strides to my desk where I was standing and leaned back, partially sitting on my desk, yet still a full head taller than me. She spun me around so my back was facing her and I was tucked between her bent legs. Her hands clasped around my shoulders, their size feeling more like shoulder pads, as she dug her thumb painfully into my neck. I winced as she worked the knot out.


“Quit squirming you baby.” She said, tightening her grip to still my body.


I did my best to stay still as she continued. After several minutes I told her I was good. Surprisingly it felt better, but I wasn't sure I would have her do anything like that again. I felt as though those hands could grip the life out of me.


“Wait one second. I’m just curious…” Her voice trailed off as her hand wrapped around my neck.

With one hand alone, Kay could nearly cover the circumference of my neck, with her fingers just shy of touching. “Smaller than I thought.” She said laughing at my small stature.


Kay walked back to her desk to answer the phone which had begun ringing.  She reached across her desk, snatch the phone from its cradle.


“Hello.” She greeted before trailing into a conversation at a volume I couldn’t hear. The conversation ended soon after and she turned to me. “Alright let’s get to work. I’ll be meeting a high profile client in a bit, so we should make some progress on the case.”


I nodded my head in agreement and joined her at her desk. I sat across from her and began reading through various documents, highlighting important information while sharing my findings with her. After an a couple of hours, she stopped what she was doing and pulled out her phone to make a call. She stepped out of the office, avoiding me from overhearing anything, and then stepped in again pointing to the bookshelf.


“Lawyer’s Brand, Volume 2,” She whispered away from the phone.


I jumped up and walked to the bookcase. Glancing at the various titles and order of titles, I quickly realized the book she wanted was on the top. I wasn’t sure if the books on top were used the most or the least, based on her height. As for me, I was going to need a small ladder. Fortunately there a 3 foot ladder in the corner that I had seen the day before. I grabbed it and set it up in front of the bookcase, scaling to the highest step. Even at the top, I couldn’t reach any of the books. Kay was still on the phone, but quickly became irritated by my inability to get a book. She walked over and stood on the tips of her toes, outreaching me even on the ladder, but was still unable to reach it. She pinched the phone between her shoulder and face, and without warning, wrapped her hands around my waist and lifted me up. Together her fingers formed a belt around my entire waist as they squeezed tightly to secure me. I must of felt like a feather since she didn't show any struggle in propelling me above her head. I quickly grabbed the book as she gently set me back down the floor in front of her.


She snagged the book from my hand and returned to her desk, flipping through the pages. Eventually she found whatever she was looking for and she began reciting it to whoever was on the phone. She nodded her head several times before telling the person goodbye.


“Get back to work in the case, I gotta run.” She told me as she hurried out the door.


I was beginning to feel like a pawn and became frustrated. I sat back at the table and returned to work. My eyes were becoming heavy as I worked tirelessly through the evidence and testimony. I wanted to impress Kay, and maybe I could finish a case on my own. It wasn't long before my head slumped forward onto the desk and my eyes were closed.


---


Adrenaline rushes from my body as the chair from underneath me was ripped from existence. I harshly landed on my back, still trying to comprehend what was happening. Before I could piece it together a black stiletto landed on my chest, the rough underside snagging my shirt as it slid up to my throat, before she unforgivingly pressed down.


“Let me me tell you something,” Kay began, increasing the pressure, “If you wanna sleep, that's fine. Just don't do it here. If I catch you doing this again, it'll be much worse than being fired. Understood?”


I couldn't even respond since my adam's apple was pressed to the back of my throat. I panicked to free myself, using my hand to fight the heel from digging into my shoulder and push back. I was becoming lightheaded as the lack of blood and oxygen began to take effect. Just before I passed out, she relinquished her foot.


“Understood?” She repeated.


I coughed violently and nodded my head, still unable to verbalize my answer. Kay simply stated at me in disgust and sat back at her desk.


“Take the rest of the day off. It's the weekend so recharge and be back fully rested next week.”


I stood up, still massaging my throat, and walked to the door. I wasn't going to even try and say anything to her. The bitch nearly killed me. I was definitely mad at her, but I was equally pissed that I had let myself fall asleep. I not only made her think that much less of me, but I missed an opportunity to prove myself. Why was I falling asleep? I wondered as I walked myself home.


I threw open the front door to my apartment and went straight to my room. I threw off my tie and suit coat before undoing the dress shirt. Again, it seemed like my clothes were a little big. What the fuck? Glancing at the mirror, I could visually see my clothes didn't fit well. Shit, the person at the dry cleaners must have done something. I'm going to need a new suit I thought. I grabbed a tape measure to take some measurements of my chest, torso and shoulder when I noticed that they all seemed smaller than I remember. Standing against the wall, I curiously measured my height to see make sure I wasn't on a psychotic break. I placed my hand above my head to mark my height and flipped around to see the results: 57 inches which was...wait...4’9”? I quickly remeasured myself. That couldn't be right. When I turned around again, I was shocked to see the same result. I had lost 4 inches!


Shocked and in disbelief, I ran to the computer to research shrinking conditions...nothing. There were no documented cases of shrinking, only websites that fantasizes about it. My heart raced as my mind ran through any potential reasons why this was happening to me, but I couldn't do much without panic. I ran back to my room and looked in the mirror. I definitely looked smaller.


The feeling of hopelessness set in as I fell back into my bed, staring blankly at my ceiling. “Why me?” I repeated in my head until falling asleep.

 

Chapter 2: New Circumstances by SoleWriter
I awoke in the morning, and looked at the time:6:15 am. I rubbed my eyes, remembering the reality of yesterday. I didn't want to panic. I would see a doctor on Monday, but in the meantime I wanted to prove Kay I could do the job no matter the sacrifice. I remained in a t-shirt while throwing on some casual weekend clothes and walked out the door. It was a little chilly but the office would be fine. I even decided to jog a bit, making the commute that much quicker. I entered the office via key card and made my way to the desk full of papers. Before starting, I was going to need to wake up a little, so I walked back down the hall to a break room and turned on the coffee pot.

With a coffee in hand, I was ready to start. For twenty minutes, I continued the work I had started when the door to Kay’s office suddenly opened, scaring the shit out of me. I flipped my chair around to see Kay entering, dressed in athletic attire. Her eyes lifted up and her face became equally surprised.

“Uh what are you doing here Ben? It's the weekend.” She asked.

“I wanted to catch up on some work and thought it would be a nice time to do so. What are you doing?” I fired back.

“I take my morning runs, shower here, and do a little work on the weekends. Takes time to be the best...which is why I am surprised to see you here.” She said while untying the laces to her running shoes.

Her gigantic shoes were a hot pink with black laces. After removing her shoes, she pinched the heel of each of her sweaty socks, peeling them from her foot before throwing them to the floor. I only caught a small glimpse of her giant peds as she made her way back into the hall before entering the ladies room. I could hear water running for the shower and glanced down the hall to see if she was indeed inside. The door was closed, so I turned my attention to the discarded shoes and socks. My sexual fantasies desired her actual feet, but these would do. I grabbed one of her socks, which looked more tube-sock-lengthed, and pressed it against my nose. I inhaled the sharp scent for a moment, smothering my face into the damp cotton. Looking at the sock again, I stuck my hand into the opening out of curiosity, and pulled it over my arm, sliding my hand deep inside until reaching the toe section. By then, the heel was just past my elbow. I stared in awe at the towel-sized sock wrapped around my arm. After taking my arm out, I set the socks back on the floor and returned to the desk to drink some coffee. I took a few sips and set the cup back down on the now chest-high desk.

Doing my best to retain my focus, I continued building the case: making some phone calls, organizing records and statements while writing the arguments for court. I was feeling proud of my work and was sure Kay would be too when she saw it. I grabbed my cup of coffee, gulping what was left before hopping out of my chair and back to the coffee machine. I was waiting for the cup to fill when Kay appeared in the doorway. She had on a sports bra with some sweatpants, revealing her midriff, which displayed her wonderfully defined six pack. Her eyes gazed up and down at me as if she were sizing me before taking a couple of steps in my direction.

“Ben, are you shrinking or am I growing? Or have you always been this tiny?” She asked while pressing up against me. At this point I was staring straight into her belly button. Kay patted my head, enamored by my petiteness.

“Ummm actually I was meaning to mention this, but I am. I’m going to head into the doctor on Monday to see what’s happening. I have no clue why, but I’ve already lost 4 inches of my height over the last few days.” I told her, the worry obvious in my voice.

“Well as long as it doesn’t affect your work, I don’t care what you do.” She said unsympathetically while her hand went from patting my head to palming it. Her long fingers cinched around the side of my head as though to warn me of their strength.

“Of course not.” I muttered.

“Perfect. Well I’ll let you get back to pouring your coffee, little man.” She said, releasing my head.

I fell back slightly from her release and bumped into the counter. I turned and snatched my coffee slightly frustrated. I walked slowly back, no longer enjoying my time at the office. Kay always made me feel uneasy about myself and created a tense atmosphere anywhere she walked. When I strolled in, Kay was at her desk, leaned back in her chair, reviewing the case I had put together. There was a paper on the desk in front of the chair for me, so I picked it up to look at it.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her, pointing to the paper.

“No, you just forgot to sign at the bottom. Here’s a pen.” She replied.

I watched as her toes grazed along the desk until finding the desired pen. Her long elegant toes easily snatched the pen in between before she extended her foot in my direction. My member began to stir as the foot approached. My hand slowly came out to greet her foot and I saw for the first time just how large her foot was in comparison to my hand. Some of her toes appeared to be the same length as my fingers, possibly even longer. Just before I could grab the pen, Kay moved her foot, making me miss. I laughed and quickly followed up with surgical precision and stole the pen away. The moment replayed in my head as I signed the paper. Kay paused her reading and looked to me.

“Pretty good work.” She commented, raising my self-esteem. “But...I will need to rewrite nearly all of the arguments you made for court. They are lacking in simplicity and emotion. In fact, you can leave and enjoy your weekend. I’ll finish this up.”

My confidence was shattered, but I wanted to do more. “Are you sure. I can help with something else if you prefer.”

“Well if you insist. My feet are a little sore from my run this morning. Maybe you can fix that.” She replied.

As though telling me my work was terrible wasn’t enough, she degraded me down to foot massager. Although the idea of massaging her feet peaked my interest, I didn’t appreciate the circumstances it wasn’t happening under. Reluctantly I agreed, desperately wanting to appease her still. Her feet were still on the desk, wiggling in anticipation of their special treatment. Just before my hands could reach the elusive feet, the phone rang, and Kay moved to answer it, placing her feet on the floor. She put up a finger to me, implying to wait a moment as she spoke with the caller. She listened for a few minutes before finally replying.

“You two are finally finished,huh? Well I'll have my associate fly there to bring the papers and discuss the legalities with you tomorrow or the day after. Okay?” She asked.

There was a small pause before she hung up the phone. She looked at me across the table and casually walked over and sat on the desk in front of me. Lifting her feet up, she placed them firmly on my thighs, covering most of them. I sat motionless, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in my pants.

“I'll have to take a rain check on the massage. Turns out there is something you can do.” She said handing me yet another file. “This man is a client with super deep pockets. He's getting a divorce so I need to you to throw together all the paperwork and make sure he gets everything he's entitled to. I unfortunately can't go so you'll need to fly out to Amsterdam though since he's currently not in the states. I'll book your flight now.”

She stood up again and paced around her desk to her computer while I myself grabbed the file and began looking through it for several minutes. Seemed easy enough.

“Done. Your flight’s in 4 hours. Better get ready.” She told me.

I hurried out the door, racing to my apartment. I was going to need to pack, prep and get to the airport ASAP.

---

I was exhausted when the plane landed. It hadn't felt like a weekend and now I was on another continent. Walking out of the terminal, I scanned the area for a taxi and quickly flagged one down. I handed him the address. He dropped me as close as he could and drove off. I looked around before pulling up the maps on my phone, following the blue direction line. When I arrived at the address, I was surprised to find it was a brothel. I looked at the address again, confused.

I asked the man at the front. “Is there a David Ramsel here?”

“One moment.” He replied before sticking his head in the door. Not much later a man popped out with him.

“Hi! You must be Mr.Cutler. Come on in and let's get started. Hope the flight wasn't bad.” He said, leading me inside. We walked to a small lot area in the back where we both sat down. I removed the documents from my briefcase and handed them to him.

“Everything will just require a quick review and your signature at the bottom.” I told him.

“I'm actually in the middle of something right now, but I'll get to this soon. In the meantime I want you to enjoy yourself. So tell me what are you in to?” He asked

I wasn't sure what he meant. “Sorry, I don't understand.”

“Fantasies man! What do you want? I got a hundred girls here that'll do just about anything. I've got a room for you upstairs while you wait. Just tell me what you want so I can get the perfect girl.” He continued.

I hesitated to answer, leaving a long pause.

“Hey, don't worry. I like freaky things too. No judgement, I swear.” He said, addressing my fear.

I blurted the first things that came to my mind, while keeping my fetish a secret. “Tall. Pretty. Fuckable.” I said jokingly.

“Oh I think I have just the girl for you.” He laughed. “Here’s your room key. She’ll be there in a bit.” He told me, handing me a small white card with the number 208 on it.

I walked up the stairs, searching for the room, when I saw the silver numbers on my right. This was going to either be amazing or ridiculous. I'd never had a chance to just let loose with my fetishes and was a bit nervous to finally be able to. I entered the room, finding a letter on the bed with a towel next to it.

The letter simply read: “Please bathe before your service begins.”

I stripped off my clothes, already feeling vulnerable even though no one was here. Each tile was cold as I walked across to the bath where I turned the warm water on. I stepped in as the tub filled, my ears waiting for the sound of the door. For ten minutes I sat there waiting, when finally the door opened. A beautiful girl stepped into the bathroom wearing a very revealing outfit with some high heels. She wasted no time in approaching me.

“Well hello there. Are you the lucky man today?” She asked.

I was still drooling at her amazing body. Her long legs were toned and tan, leading up to her thin yet fit frame, with perky tits settled on top. My thoughts were running wild when she took a step closer to the tub and reached into the soapy water covered in suds. Her hands immediately found its mark as she began stroking my rock hard cock.

“Someone seems ready. Why don't you dry off and come meet me on the bed.” She whispered while releasing me from her grasp.

The gorgeous woman turned and walked slowly over to the bed while swaying her taut ass from side to side as though she was hypnotizing me. I quickly shot out of the bath and grabbed a towel, drying myself hastily. I looked into the mirror and took a deep breath. There wasn't any problem with having a little fun, right? I deserved this.

Taking a few steps back, I turned and confidently approached the bed. The woman was lying on her back facing the ceiling when she heard me coming. She stood up to meet me, and my size must have become more apparent, as she carefully eyed me up and down before laying her hands on my shoulders.

She was a good head taller than me still, and I would've guess that she was 5’8” at most. I was staring straight into her chest when she brought a finger under my chin, lifting my head.

“You may be the smallest client I've ever had.” She informed me unsurprisingly. “This will be fun.”

She firmly grabbed the back of my head and pressed it into her chest, rubbing my face in between her tits. I breathed in her warm scent and kissed her soft skin as I brought my hands around her to undo her top. I managed to unsnap her too despite the awkward height for me. She let it fall from her chest, exposing her magnificent breasts, before pressing my mouth over her nipple. She laid her head back in ecstasy as I fondled her nipples with my tongue. Her grip became more aggressive and she eventually guided me to the bed before shoving me backwards, forcing me to land on the bed. She slid her shorts off erotically for me, followed by her laced panties.

“I don't give a fuck how small you are. I want to be fucked hard. Can you do that for me?” She asked, receiving my immediate response.

“Yes.” I said bluntly while sitting up to grab her ass while burying my head between her legs.

She accepted for a short moment before pushing me back again. My rod shot up as I laid on my back and she gripped it in her soft hands before crawling over me, her knees on both sides of me. She carefully guided me inside her vagina and began riding up and down roughly, sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. I placed my small hands on her thighs as she continued to ride me for several minutes. I rocked my hips up in sync with hers, our skin slapping with each rock. She moaned a little as my balls continued to slap up and down. Her hands pressed down on my chest as she lifted herself off my spear, and then gently rolled herself onto her own back.

“Your turn cowboy.” She said, striking my arousal.

I got to my knees and immediately stuck myself inside her, draping both her legs over my shoulder as I fucked wildly to please her. It was becoming hot and sweaty between us as the pace quickened, and I was starting to lose my stamina. Fortunately she grabbed my ass with one hand, assisting my rocking motion, sliding me deeper with each thrust. We continued for several minutes when I neared my climax.

“I'm about to cum.” I told her, sliding my dick out into the open world.

She didn't miss a beat, immediately grabbing my member between her fingers while pulsating up and down. I noticed she was still fingering herself as she worked my shaft. I slid one of her legs down, grabbing one of her feet. Her soles were warm and without observing them too much, I slid her big toe into my mouth and sucked. The slightly salty toe was soft and slightly scented, satiating my desire. She giggled a little, until finally I was brought to climax, cumming over her beautiful body. She pressed her foot into my face as she too orgasmed. We both panted as we finished before I slumped onto her limp body, breathing heavily.

“Oh my god. That. Was. Amazing.” I told her in between breaths.

She collected herself for a moment before standing and collecting her things. After she bent down and pecked my head.

“Glad you enjoyed it.” She said before walking out of the door, leaving me alone.

---

My shirt now had some wrinkles and my hair looked exactly how I expected, sloppy. Despite that, our client, Mr. Ramsel had a huge grin on his face when I approached him. He patted me on the back and shook me around.

“You sir look like you had a great time. And during that time, I reviewed everything you gave me and signed the papers. I think Ms. Sharp will be pleased. Maybe not as pleased as you but still.” He chuckled.

I grabbed the papers and began flicking through them one by one. Everything was signed and my job here was done. I informed Mr. Ramsel that he and his wife were officially divorced and immediately booked a flight home. It was going to be another long ride back, and it would be Tuesday when I arrived.

---

By the time I arrived home, I was exhausted. Plane rides were the worst for sleeping unless you magically had first class, and I was feeling more drained than ever. I crawled into bed and laid down closing my eyes when I remembered I still needed to see the doctor.

I quickly took my phone out and dialed the doctor. It rang for a long while before a receptionist finally picked up.

“Good morning, this is Dr. Cheng’s office.” A woman said.

“Hi I need to book an emergency appointment today, hopefully within the next couple of hours.” I informed her.

“We have an opening in 30 minutes, will you be able to make that?” She asked.

“Yes, put me down. My name is Ben Cutler. I'll be there soon.” I said before hanging up the phone.

Forcing myself to move quick, I began grabbing my things, checking my wallet for my insurance card. Check. I hurried out the door and down the stairs, frequently glancing at my watch for the time. Despite having 20 minutes until my appointment, I knew I still had to fill out paperwork before hand and that I actually had even less time. With no bag or laptop to carry, I ran through the streets. The office was a little ways a way but it would be manageable; besides I could use some exercise for the day. As I passed several streets, I suddenly became very light headed and my vision began to spin. I struggled to regain my breath and balance as I continued to run. I had to make this appointment.

My condition worsened with each step, but I managed to stumble into the doctor's office. Hunched over and out of breath, I fought to keep the nauseating feeling from overcoming me. My eyes became heavy along with my limbs until finally all went black.

---

The light reflected off the vanilla white walls, penetrating every part of the room, including my eyes. I squinted, taking a look around to see where I was. I was laying in a bed with a wet towel across my head in a small room with generic pictures on the wall. The door handle jiggled before a woman entered with a clipboard in hand.

“Hello Mr.Cutler, how are you feeling?” She asked.

“Better.” I told her.

“Well that's good. You gave us all quite the scare in the lobby there. If you have an emergency, you should always call the hospital.” She lectured me.

“That isn't even the reason I came in. I'm not sure why that happened either...just a coincidence.” I explained to the doctor.

“Oh, that's odd. So what was the original reason to see me today?” She asked.

“You aren't gonna believe this. But I'm…shrinking.” I said.

She began laughing at what I said as though it were a joke. She stood up and walked to a height and weight scale, gesturing to where I should stand. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and slid out from under the covers, my feet landing on the cold tile. I approached the scale and carefully took a step onto it, straightening my posture to provide an accurate measurement. She eyed the numbers before hunching over to read them aloud.

“Four foot eight and seventy seven pounds.” She read.

My throat became tight as I listened to her words. I shrank again! Jesus when is this going to stop? Will it stop? The doctor began taking my vitals and checking various parts of my body, as though I were a large doll. When she was done she looked at me with a smile.

“Well the good news is you look completely healthy. Are you sure you just haven't always been this tall?” She asked, questioning my claim.

“Yes. Read my drivers license. This says 5’1”.” I told her, showing her my license.

She pulled her face back to read it and nodded her head. “Okay well I suggest you stay with someone if this gets worse. I want you to come back for a follow up appointment next week.”

I was disappointed to hear her response. It seemed so nonchalant, like yeah, you're shrinking, so what? I got up and walked out, grabbing a card with my next appointment written on it. My stress level was sky high and I was worried if this was permanent. Rather than think about my shrinking problem, I decided that maybe a massage might help ease my mind.

On impulse, I chose a spot that popped into my head that was in between where I worked and home. It always looked so lavish yet relaxing, and that's where I was going no matter the price. Forty minutes later, I found myself walking through the entrance with a kind asian woman greeting me at the front.

“Hello. What would you like today?” She asked me.

“Something with deep tissue massaging.” I told her.

She smiled and quickly rang something up before then guiding me to a room in the back. The table stood alone, surrounded by running water, with a small woman next to it. I nodded my head to her and smiled before taking my place on the table. My head was face down facing the floor as I waited in anticipation of the relaxing massage. I could here the woman approach the table when a gentle knock echoed from the door.

“Sorry one moment sir.” The woman said before leaving to answer the door.

I listened and could hear some whispering before they took it outside, leaving the room in silence. Closing my eyes, I did my best to relax on my own. The headrest for my face was a little large due to my small stature and left most of my face poking through, but the rest of the table felt like a bed. I could hear the door open again and some footsteps in my direction. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on relaxed state, when the woman finally arrived at the table.

“Hello Ben.” Said a new voice.

My blood froze and my heart skipped a beat with my eyes immediately shooting open. The sight of some familiar toes stood on the floor below me and the size of them confirmed my fear. I had no idea how to react. Here I was sitting on a table in nothing but my boxers, and now my boss was standing over me.

“Uh hi.” Was all I could manage.

“You didn't check in for work yet and I thought I saw you walk in here as I was leaving the office. I must say, I'm a little disappointed in your choices.” She said condescendingly.

I blanked on finding something to say. It wasn't that I didn't have a reason, but her presence was always so intimidating that all I could think of was “sorry.”

One set of toes disappeared from sight when suddenly a warm blanket of flesh landed on my back. Her sole was a little moist and extremely warm, the warmth only increasing as she applied more pressure onto my lower back. My body was sandwiched into the table as she continued her complaint.

“Next time I expect your first visit to be the office. Is that understood?” She asked, pressing down harder.

I quickly nodded my head up and down in response. The pressure ceased, but I shivered as she inched her long toes up my back and onto my neck before planting them on my head. Her toes pinched my hair in between them and lifted, forcing my head back. Shamefully, I had a massive erection poking into the padded table which she luckily couldn't see.

“Good. Now I expect to see you in the office tomorrow.” She said as she lifted her foot away from my head.

I finally turned my head to see my towering boss walking towards the door. Her large feet slapping against the hard floor as she neared the exit. Secretly I wanted nothing more than to be under those massive peds, but I could never let her know that nor did I want her to know my deep fantasies. Finally the torment was over as she disappeared from sight.

I could feel my body finally relax with her absence and a peace of mind. The only thing I wanted was to enjoy the rest of this day and to get some rest before another long day of work.

---

The next morning I awoke before the sound of my alarm. Wanting nothing more than a peaceful start, I made some coffee and breakfast, before finding a seat at my kitchen bar. I took a moment to clear my mind as I sipped my warm beverage, breathing in the delicious scent.

I gathered some courage before grabbing a tape measure. Another day had past and it was time to see if I had shrunk yet again. Using the wall, I placed a light mark on the pale surface before turning to measure. My eyes watched as each inch was pulled out from the tape until finally passing the mark. 55 inches. I had lost another inch. Shit.

Pissed and frustrated, I grabbed my now oversized clothes and began dressing for work. Everything seemed hopeless and my excitement to work had also disappeared. There was no way I could continue my job under my circumstances I thought as I cinched my tie around my neck.

By the time I walked into the office, I felt like telling Kay that I was done. One week in and I was already quitting, but to my surprise Kay wasn't in the office. Instead it was quiet and vacant. I looked at the window, staring down at the city below when the door popped open.

“There you are.” She began. “Your doctor just called and advised me that if you were actually afflicted with this shrinking disease that you ought to not work and instead stay with someone to watch over your condition. I thought about it and I came to two options.”

My eyes closed, fearing my short career was over.

“One, I can let you go due to your medical issues or two: You can continue to work for me under new circumstances. You'll be required to stay at my place and do some daily chores more appropriate for your current situation and occasionally I'll give you some case work. I'll also be able to watch you during this uncertain time once I'm home. I'll continue to pay you your current salary, but I can't have your height impeding my progress here. Which works for you?” She asked as though there were any real option.

Her words pierced like a thousand tiny knives, but I couldn't refuse a salary. I needed to keep making money until I figured this out.

“I'll stay...I’ll stay with you.” I stammered, holding back tears.

“Good. Here are the keys and address. I've already emailed you your chores for the day and week. I'll see you after I'm done here at the office.” She said while sliding some keys across her desk.

She quickly walked back out of the office, leaving me alone again. I gritted my teeth as I grabbed the keys from her desk along with the address. What the hell did I just get myself in to?

---

Each house that I passed was huge. Kay clearly had money and lived in an extravagant part of town where money seemed to grow on trees. Every house and a huge yard to accompany the lavish houses. Kay’s house was no different. I entered under a huge tunnel of ivy until finally arriving at her door where simply waving the key near the lock opened the door. I pushed the now ajar door back fully, revealing a clean organized home with insanely high ceilings and cold hardwood floors.

Taking a few steps in, I soaked in her lifestyle and all the beautiful architecture. The living room had a huge TV and conveniently had a small fridge with drinks in the middle of the rooms under the small table. I took a seat a flicked on the TV. I browsed through the endless channels until spotting a movie I hadn't seen. I grabbed a drink a popped the top before sipping on the cold refreshment. There was even a small bowl of candies like the ones in her office. They weren't my favorite, but fuck it, I had a craving for sweets. I grabbed the small bowl and sat back in the soft couch, sipping and eating the free goods. After about an hour, I reached into the bowl to find nothing but wrappers. Damnit. I'm sure she had more somewhere.

As I stood to begin my candy search, I noticed the same light headed feeling again from the doctor's office, only this one seemed to overtake me at a much faster rate. I took a few unsteady steps before my vision went black and I collapsed onto the hard floor.
Chapter 3: The Birth of Detective Cutler by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
It's been awhile but I hope you enjoy! Please let me know your thoughts!

*********
After blinking my eyes several times, I groggily sat up and looked around the room, piecing together what had happened. I didn't remember entering the room I was in; in fact, I couldn't remember anything. As I closed my eyes to run through my recent memories, I heard a noise sound from elsewhere, triggering my ability to remember where I was. Shit, I was in Kay’s house still...and I must have blacked out. She must have returned home and found me on the floor and put me in this room. Footsteps neared the door so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to still be passed out.

The steps stopped at the door, leaving a slight pause, but then continued to near the bed. I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest as I listened intently to Kay’s steps. Suddenly the bed shifted as a bunch of weight settled on top of it. I kept my eyes closed with my mouth slightly ajar.

“Ben. Ben. Can you hear me?” Kay asked my motionless body.

I chose to remain in my placid state, but her actions became more aggressive as she proceeded to grab my face in her gigantic hand. With her thumb on one cheek and her hand wrapped around my jaw, she pinched my whole face and lightly shook my head back and forth repeatedly. I allowed my head to become limp, shaking at her will.

“Ben! Wake up!” She yelled, shaking my head more violently.

My ability to keep pretending dwindled with each shake until finally I opened my eyes, changing my fake reaction to being startled.

“What, what? Where am I?” I asked, blinking over and over as though I had just woken.

“You collapsed in my house and have been out for awhile. Do you remember anything?” She asked.

“No.” I replied, grabbing my head and squinting my eyes.

“Okay well get up. We need to discuss some things, but I want to get in the hot tub and relax. So follow me out.” She ordered while standing up.

I slowly stood up and immediately noticed my new predicament. I shrank again! This time it was much worse. My clothes were now extremely baggy and barely fit on my much smaller body frame. Meanwhile, Kay was walking to the tub, but her long strides increased the distance between us with each step. I attempted to fast walk without tripping over my own clothes, managing to close the distance a bit. She stopped in front of a door down the hall and entered. Before I could follow, she turned a pointed a finger at me.

“Hold on there. I'm gonna change into my bathing suit. Why don't you go grab my flip flops in the kitchen over there.” She said, pointing further down.

I looked to the kitchen and then back to her face, nodding my head. She abruptly closed the door in my face, leaving me in the hall. I turned and walked to the kitchen, spotting a pair of white flip flops in the far corner and quickly made my way over to them. Their size became more daunting the nearer I became. Once I was standing over them, I was appalled by the snow-shoe sized flip flops. I placed my own foot onto one, lining it up with the heel, observing the difference. It didn't even make it to the thong portion that slid over the upper part of the foot. I then placed my other foot directly in front of the other and found that the tips of my toes just passed the outline of her foot imprint by millimeters. I couldn't believe it. Even for a woman her size, those were some pretty big boats she had.

Some noise from behind her door interrupted my comparisons, causing me to jump off the flip flop. Bending over, I quickly snatched the two shoes from the floor and carried them to her door. I had my arms wrapped awkwardly around them, hugging the sandals against my torso. Each was nearly the equivalent size of my petite torso, provoking some scary imagery in my mind of me under foot. I stood at the door for a moment when it finally swung open, revealing Kay in her swimsuit. The black swimsuit wrapped around her elegant curves and highlighted her large perky breasts which were easily bigger than a double D. I must have been in a trance because Kay suddenly began snapping her fingers directly in front of my face.

“Hey, what are you staring at? Give me the flip flops!” She told me while extending her hand out to grab them.

I immediately placed them onto her hand, which she then dropped to the floor, using her dexterous toes to flip them over before sliding her long toes into place. My eyes began to fixate again on her pristine digits, but I quickly averted my eyes back to her face.

“Geez, I knew I had big feet, but watching you hold onto my flips flops makes me feel like I should just change my name to ‘Big Foot’.” She laughed.

I smiled as I continued to follow her out to the hot tub and pool which were just outside a sliding glass door passed the kitchen. She wasted no time in getting in, settling into a seat obviously custom made for her. Her legs disappeared into the bubbling water, while her chest submerged only partially, exposing her lovely cleavage. I took a seat across from her, hopping up into a chair, with my legs unable to touch the ground.

“So Ben. I'm aware that due to the events of yesterday, you may not have been able to complete the tasks on your list, but I do expect things to get done. If you don't do them, you must realize that I'll be forced to terminate you.” There was a long pause before she clarified. “Meaning you'll be jobless. Is that understood?”

I quickly nodded my head yes.

“Is there anything that I can do now?” I asked her, attempting to get on her better half during this vulnerable time.

Her eyebrows raised as she shot me a look of satisfaction. She grabbed a bottle she had brought and began pouring liquid into the hot tub, where it instantly began creating bubbles. She set her head back and closed her eyes pointing back at the kitchen.

“You could grab me a glass of wine. Maybe some cheese too if you can find it.” She suggested while pointing back to the house.

I hopped from the chair and made my way to the kitchen again, scanning for the wine and cheese.
Wine was in plain sight, sitting in a bottle rack next to the fridge. I tip toed next to the counter and reached up, grasping the head of a couple of bottles; whatever they were would have to do, I thought, sliding them out. Next was cheese. I opened the large fridge and immediately spotted a variety of cheese near the top. Well she can come in here if she really wants it, because there was no way I could reach it. I snatched the wine opener from the counter as I left and bee-lined for Kay. My eyes widened and I nearly stopped as my eyes ran across a peculiar situation. The bubbles were piled high, blinding anything underneath, but Kay’s top was discarded on the side of the tub. I approached cautiously, almost turning my head away as I handed her the opened bottle.

“Thank you.” She said, grabbing it from my hand. “You can leave now, I just want to sit here and relax. Leave the other bottle here as well.”

I did as she asked and wasted no time in getting back inside. Being an errand boy got old quickly. I returned to the couch I had passed out on and flipped on a movie for myself, wanting nothing other than to relax too.

---

A couple of hours had passed when I heard the sliding glass door open. I turned my head to the side, listening for my name, but instead it was silence. The movie was nearly over when suddenly Kay appeared. She was smiling at me with two empty wine bottles in hand when she dropped them and stood in front of me, blocking my view of the screen. Her size sent shivers down my spine.

“Fee fi fo fum. I smell a Benjamun.” She said playfully, attempting to fit my name into the nursery rhyme. “Better run, Benny boy. Giants don't play nice.” She whispered while taking another step towards me.

I sprang from the couch as her hand reached out to grab me. Luckily I was able to dodge it and move myself away from her in the process. There wasn't really anywhere to run unfortunately. I had put myself in a corner, with the only thing between me and Kay being the coffee table.

“You know what I like about you Ben?” Kay asked, before answering her own question. “You make me feel powerful...almost like goddess.”

I made a dash to get around her, hoping her words would delay a reaction from her, but she was able to stick a leg out as I ran by her, tripping me to the ground. I landed hard on my stomach, the unforgiving floors still as hard and cold as before. I quickly got to one knee, but before I could scramble to get myself up, I was flattened back to the floor by Kay’s foot. She left it planted on my back, pressing just enough to keep me down. I pushed with my arms, trying to give myself a chance but all it did was amuse Kay. She laughed at the feeble attempts to get away, until finally she lifted her foot, watching me crawl away.

I flipped over onto my butt as I scooted away from her using my arms. She was smiling as she continued to follow me, taking one slow step towards me at a time. Her long toes and black nails did little to ease my fear as they danced in my direction. She lifted her foot again, exposing her heavenly soles, before suddenly slamming it down, her foot landing just under my crotch. Her other foot followed, except this one remained hovering in front of my chest.

“You serve me? Right, Ben? You'll do anything I ask?” She asked, with one eyebrow raised.

“Kay are you okay? I think those two bottles of wine may have been a bit much.” I asked her, finding her behavior inappropriate and odd.

Obviously that wasn't what she wanted to hear. Her foot immediately shot into my chest, knocking my upper body to the floor again. I prepared myself to block her foot as it ascended above me, only this time my face was the intended landing zone. I gripped the sides of her incoming foot, but her leg pressed forward, mashing her sole onto my face without any contest. She watched unsympathetically as I struggled to free myself, only managing to wrestle against her ankle enough to allow me to breathe occasionally. Shamefully I could feel myself becoming more aroused as she relentlessly tortured me beneath her foot. Her warm and soft soles still seemed welcoming despite her actions. I continued to pretend and fight off her attacks when she finally gave me a break.

“Don’t ever question my judgment...ever.” She scolded while extending her hand out to me.

I quickly grabbed onto her hand with both of mine, allowing her to hastily pull me up. What I thought to be a kind gesture soon turned dark when she hoisted me onto her shoulder. I squirmed, but her grip held tight as she began walking back outside. I looked around, trying to deduce my near future, but her words enlightened me instead.

“I hope you can swim.” She said as she hoisted me above her head. “You're so light. That'll make this easier”

From my new elevated position I watched as she neared the edge of the pool. I could feel her grasp tighten around my chest and thigh as she prepared to launch me. I didn't have much time to react before suddenly I was propelled high into the air, my limbs flailing wildly. I slapped the surface of the water hard before diving down below the surface. I quickly paddled my way back up to find her staring down at me laughing. The water wasn't particularly warm and so I anxiously made my way to the edge of the pool in front of Kay. My hands clutched onto the cement edge as I prepared to pull myself out, but Kay had other ideas. Just before I could launch myself out of the pool, Kay took a step forward trapping my fingers under her toes. I yelped as she pressed down, lightly trampling my hands.

“I didn't say you could come out.” She noted, ignoring my winces.

The tips of my fingers were touching the base of her toes and yet her big toe was easily the length of my finger, with the tip reaching past my knuckles. Although identical in length, the mass and girth of her digits were significantly larger. The black polish gleamed in the moonlight, highlighting their elegance and femininity. I was still in disbelief that just her toes were holding my hands in place and all I could do was stare at my predicament.

“Kiss ‘em and I'll let you go.” She told me.

All I needed was an excuse. However, I didn't want to seem like I enjoyed it so I forced myself to be hesitant, slowly inching my face closer to her beautiful toes. I puckered my lips and inhaled as I pecked the tips of each of her big toes. There was no scent since she had just been in the water, but it was still enjoyable. She stepped away and began walking to the house.

“Don't forget to dry yourself off well and shower before getting in the guest bed. I'm headed to sleep. Goodnight Mr. Cutler.” She called out.

I remained in the water until she was gone and then quickly hopped out before grabbing a towel. I dried myself off and hastily got inside where it was warm. I tip-toed back to the room and found some clothes in the drawers. It didn't fit perfectly, but they would do for now. I was ready for bed, but needed to take a piss before I could go to sleep. As I walked to the bathroom, I spotted the door to Kay’s office, with a small lamp still on inside.

Cautiously, I approached, listening for any sign of Kay. I think she had just left the lamp on by accident, so I went ahead and entered. It was neatly organized with variously compartments and files. I took a glance at the decor and decided to turn the lamp off when a folder caught my eye. Underneath a small black box was a small folder with a label: “Confidential”.

My desire to look inside outweighed my cautious nature and I immediately flipped the cover of the folder. Diagrams littered the first several pages, mostly with various illustrations of chemical compounds. Nothing that I could understand. Casually, I flipped through several more pages where I found a document on a doctor: Dr. Varst. A highly decorated doctor who left the field to conduct secret tests for the government, which apparently turned against him. This was his case against the government and it looked as though Kay was his lawyer. Before I could read any farther I heard footsteps echoing from the hallway. I ducked under her desk and held my breath. I didn't want to make a peep. She would kill me if she found me in her office uninvited; especially with a confidential file open.

The footsteps sounded dangerously close, and were obviously in the room. I remained frozen for a moment but it sounded as though she were just standing there. I peeked underneath the desk, catching yet another sight of her heavenly feet. They stood in place just inside the door. What the hell was she doing, I wondered. As though she could hear my thoughts, she took a couple steps toward the deck followed by the sound of ruffling papers.

“Did I leave these out?” She muttered under her breath.

She shuffled the papers back in order and slapped them back on the desk and then switched off the light. I listened closely to her steps as she exited the office and back down the hall. That was way too close I thought. I poked my head up and scanned the area. Seemed clear enough. Without risking too much, I grabbed the folder and brought it underneath the desk and used my smartphone’s light to read instead. I wanted to make it quick in case she came back. I flipped through the the pages again, this time looking for keywords when I came across something that nearly made my eyes pop out of my head. Mixed with more diagrams and mathematical formulas, was a section titled shrink effects. I paused to think for a moment and realized whatever this was had happened to me.

I was about to continue reading when some more footsteps sounded from down the hall. I closed the folder and chucked them back onto the desk while keeping myself as hidden as possible. The light switched back on only moments later and I could hear Kay fumbling with some more papers.

“Alright Dr.Varst, you can go back in the safe with these other files.” She said to herself.

I heard some buttons beep before the sound of an unlocking safe occurred. I could only assume she placed everything inside before relocking it. Again, I waited until she returned down the hall, leaving the office vacant. My detective work would have to continue tomorrow when she left for work. I snuck myself back to the guest bedroom and hopped in bed. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

---
A loud bang thumped on my door a couple of times, jolting me awake. I jumped out of bed and hurried to answer it. I cracked the door ajar and saw Kay impatiently tapping her foot on the ground with her arms crossed.

“There you are. Here is your work for today. It's simple but important so don't fuck it up, Ben.” She said, handing me some papers. “I have a high another high profile client coming in, but I have some business to attend this morning so if you could greet her and keep her company while I'm out, that would be great. There is also some paperwork for her to start if you can get to it before I'm back, that'd be great. I have a driver picking her up from the airport but she should be here soon. Lastly, I ordered a bunch of clothes for you and it's in the garage. Pick out some stuff that looks decent please.”

I grabbed the papers and glanced through while she continued her endless orders. When she was finally done, I nodded my head and closed the door. Not the best way to wake up in the morning but at least I hadn't shrunk anymore. Looking back into the folder, I realized Kay had already mapped out the day for her client and exactly what I was supposed to do for her, but in above it all was: “WHATEVER MAKES HER HAPPY”.

For a woman who always seemed so tough and in control, she was very adamant about pleasing her clients. Then again she was never the one having to please them. Maybe that's why she hired an associate to begin with: just to socialize. My stomach rumbled with hunger and I decided it’d be good to eat before the day got started. I made my way to the garage and found some clothes before walking back to the kitchen. I prepared some eggs and toast and sat down to eat when I remembered the safe from last night. While I ate, I thought of various methods to weasel my way inside the safe when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I slowly walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it up. On the other side was a very petite woman; relative to Kay at least. She still towered over me. In fact, I estimated her height to only be around five feet tall. She was a beautiful redhead with pale but nice skin. Her blue eyes widened and an electric smile appeared at the sight of seeing me. I reached a hand out to greet her.

“Hi I'm Ben. Ben Cutler. How are you doing today?” I asked her

“Better now that you're here. Aren't you just cuter than a button.” She complimented in her southern accent. “My name is Molly by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Molly. Is there anything I can do for you?” I offered

“Ben, you're too kind. I don't need much. I'd just like a place to sit and relax for a little. That flight about did my neck in. I can barely move it.” She informed me.

I gestured for her to follow me, where I led her to the living room where a nice recliner was. I pointed to the chair and she excitedly sat down, immediately reclining backward. Her eyes were closed but her smile remained. I don't know why but I instinctively reached out and dug my thumbs into her neck, hoping to knead out the knots.

“Ahhhhhh that feels amazing, dear!” She exclaimed. “How did Kay get so lucky with you?”

“You know her. She was just so personable and drew me in.” I joked.

We both laughed as I continued to massage her neck. She eventually reach up and grabbed my hands, forcing me to stop. Her eyes opened and she smiled again before biting her lower lip.

“I can think of something else that would relax me. Think you're up for it.” She whispered.

“Uhhhh. You're beautiful, but I don't think…”

Her finger shot up and hushed me. “Enough thinking.”

She kept it there while she maneuvered herself back to her feet. I stared straight into her chest which was now inches from my face. I watched as the clothes on her body melted away, revealing her two perfectly perky breasts in front of me. Her fingers lifted my my chin so we could look at each other.

“It's not often that I'm the taller one. Especially not by this much and especially not in bed. I like it.” She said with a grin on her face.

Her gentle nature became more aggressive as she pushed me back until we hit a wall. She grabbed my head between her two hands and guided my mouth over her exposed nipple. I did little to fight it and allowed her to do as she please. Her soft flesh was guided into my mouth and I began to massage her nipple with the tip of my tongue. She gasped in pleasure as she pressed her breast even harder into my face. Her hand crept down until firmly grasping my erect member, which she slowly began to stroke.

Shivers of pleasure spread throughout my body and I found myself pulling her closer. Her pace quickened, bringing me closer to climax. As I neared orgasm, Molly suddenly lifted me up and carried me down the hall, playfully slapping my ass as she did. She opened the door to the guest bedroom and roughly threw me on top of the bed before locking the door behind her. Just as she took a step towards me, the doorbell rang several times, averting her attention.

“Who else is supposed to be coming?” She asked me.

In my naked state, I shrugged my shoulders . “I'm not sure.”

The doorbell went off several more times, annoying Molly. I looked to the door behind her, knowing if it was important that Kay would expect me to answer. Molly must have known this because she immediately unlocked the door and looked to me.

“I guess we’ll have to wait on this. Better go see who it is.”

I wasted no time in straightening my attire and bounding out the door to greet the unknown person. I peeked at the camera overlooking the doorstep to find no one there. Only a package that was left at the front. Seriously? Just for that. I swung the door open and picked up the package which was accompanied by an envelope. I glanced at the name to see it was from Dr. Varst. My fingers beckoned to open the letter but I would need to occupy Molly first. Wouldn't be ideal if she saw me opening mail for Kay.

“Just a package?” She asked. “Let's continue where we left off, shall we.”

I had to think quick. “I want to but Kay insisted you have this paperwork completed before she got home. If you don't, she won't be happy with me and you know how that is.”

“Miserable…Fine. I'll get some clothes on and fill this stuff out, but AFTER…” She pointed at me.

I was so relieved that I all I could do was smile before turning away, pretending to take the package to Kay’s office. Actually I could care less about the package, but the letter I had to read. I dropped the package off onto her desk and then walked away with the letter in hand. I ripped the edge away and slid the letter out and began reading:

Kay,

This is the last of my research as promised. From here on out I owe you nothing and expect our communication to cease.

An old client,

Dr. Varst

The urge to look inside was now overwhelming but I knew Kay would find out if I did. I looked at the safe, knowing there was more about this mystery Doctor. I needed to talk to him, find him and figure out their relationship. If there was a person that knew what was happening to me, it was him. Mid thought, Kay’s office phone suddenly rang, scaring the shit out of me.

I walked back down the hall to check on Molly who was still filling out whatever paperwork Kay had given her. She glanced at me and blew me a kiss.

“Hey doll, could you grab me a drink from the fridge?” She asked politely.

“Sure thing.” I said while strolling into the kitchen. I popped open the fridge and found a soda. I looked to her and showed her the can.

“Thanks!”

I set it on the coffee table next to her and sat down on a nearby sofa, sifting through emails on my phone. I turned on some TV to kill the silence and zoned out, thinking about how to find Dr. Varst. An hour has passed when the doorbell rang again.

“Jesus.” I muttered as I got up to check it out.

This time however there was a person. It was Kay. I took a moment to collect my thoughts and emotions before opening the door. When I finally did, Kay impatiently pushed the door open and walked past me. To avoid her becoming suspicious of a missing letter, I proactively mentioned the package.

“Hey just so you know, a package came for you and it's on your desk.” I told her.

She looked back at me and then back around the house. “Where's Molly?”

“She should be around. She was just sitting over there.” I replied, pointing to the coach.

Kay searched around before calling out for Molly who immediately rounded a corner, popping into sight. “What?”

“Meet me in my office. You finish the paperwork?” Kay asked.

“Yes.” Molly answered.

I pretended to sit down and watch TV until they were out of sight. I then quickly scrambled to get near her office and eavesdrop in case it was about the package. Maybe she would say something that could help me. Leaning on a nearby wall, I listened closely to their conversation.

“So the patent paperwork is ready?” Kay asked.

“Yes yes yes. Calm down. Your little experiment is just fine. What's in the box?” Molly fired back.

The sound of cardboard ripping sounded, drawing my ear closer. There was a pause in the conversation until the box was opened.

“Yes, this should be the last thing we need. We should be able to get started with some clients. I'm sure they'll pay a pretty penny for this.” Kay commented.

“I wasn't convinced this was real until I saw your human trial out there. He's so small, not to mention CUTE. How did you get him to take it?” Molly questioned.

“I didn't need to. Long story short, he did it himself.”

I clinched my teeth in anger as I continued to listen.

“He did it himself? Does he know about any of this? Is he going to get suspicious? Are you going to give him the pill so he can return to his normal height?” Molly asked, bombarding Kay with questions.

“Jesus, no! This is the only one we have right now. This is for an emergency until we can produce more of this stuff. Besides I like him like this, and I'm sure you do too.”

“Yeah, when I first saw him, I thought this must be what Kay feels like all the time.” Molly remarked before both ladies began to giggle.

“Alright well I'll put this in a safe place and begin notifying our clients will be up and running soon. Molly make sure your labs can produce this stuff quickly.” Kay demanded as she clicked some buttons on her safe.

I couldn't believe it: I was a Guinea pig for this experiment of theirs. On a more exciting note, there was a cure somewhere! The sound of footsteps broke my thought, as I quietly raced back down the hall and to the couch before they could see me. I resumed watching the show that was put on until Kay and Molly appeared from the hall. They both walked over and sat down. Kay sat on a couch adjacent to me while Molly sat down next to me on the same couch. I put on a fake smile and greeted them.

“Hey ladies!”

Little did they know that the playing field was completely changed.
Chapter 4: Made an Example by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Hope you enjoy. Please review when you're finished!! Thanks!

----------
Kay ignored my greeting and propped her foot up onto my knee. The weight of her leg alone was almost overwhelming with her heel digging into my lower thigh. As I tried to distract myself from the discomfort, Kay then crossed her other foot over her ankle, doubling the weight. The soles of her flats caught my attention as she wiggled her foot back and forth. It was actually worth the discomfort to have a moment to stare at their size, especially since they were so close. Kay was busy speaking to Molly, paying no attention to my reaction of being used as a footrest.

"So Molly, me and Ben here are going to speak with a group of clients today. You have that liability contract drafted up for us? We are probably going to leave soon to meet them." She asked.

"I thought I had some time. You said we were going to wait a little before meeting with them." Molly replied.

"No. We are doing this today. Go finish it if you haven't. Ben here has some work too. Don't you?" She said with her eyebrows raised.

Molly immediately headed for the back office while I, on the other hand, had zero clue what Kay was talking about. My puzzled face obviously gave that away. "Uhhhh what was I supposed to do again?"

She raised a foot up and twirled it. "Your boss needs a little massaging. I think you owe me one anyway," she answered, setting her foot back onto my lap.

I gulped as I reached for one of her massive shoes. Meanwhile, Kay leaned her head back and closed her eyes, relaxing her body in anticipation of my massage. Using my fingers, I gripped the bottom of her flat around the heel and pulled, popping it free. Her bare sole became visible as I slid the shoe upwards, releasing her toes from the leather prison. Gently, I set Kay's shoe aside and looked back to her enormous sole. The excitement built with each passing second, but I was becoming equally nervous to touch them. What if she found out about my fetish? I would never hear the end of it.

Slowly my hands stretched out and grasped her giant foot. It was super warm and a little damp from being in flats all day, but most interestingly was how soft it was. It felt like baby skin. It took both of my hands to grip her foot completely. Using my thumbs, I began to knead the arch of her foot, slowly working my way up towards the top of her sole. Kay made it clear she was enjoying it.

"Wow that feels so good. You may have found your life's calling," she commented, half-jokingly.

I continued my work, digging into her sole with the tips of my fingers. I was intently analyzing her sole while soaking in the sensation of her soft skin. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kay had open her eyes and was watching me. I snapped out of my stare and did my best to hide my pleasure. She leaned forward, getting a closer look.

"Oh my god. Your fingers are so small. Look."

She snatched my wrist and guided my hand to the top of her foot. Nimbly, she lined my fingers up with the base of her toes, creating the optimal comparison. Her toes were undoubtedly longer and she wasted no time in pointing it out.

"My toes are longer than your fingers! I do sort of have long toes, don't I?" She asked, observing her own feet.

Sort of? She easily had the longest toes I had ever seen. Even for the size of her feet, they were still proportionally long. My thoughts escaped my head as I accidentally made a daring comment aloud.

"Yeah, freakishly long." I said before sliding my fingers in between all her toes as though we were holding hands.

Her foot jerked back in reaction.

"Hey that tickles! Get those tiny hands back to work." She commanded while placing her foot back onto my lap, nearly knocking into my raging erection.

I grabbed the top of her foot in one hand and used the knuckles of my other hand to dig deep into her arch. My fist pushed deep into her warm soles while sliding across the damp surface. For several minutes, I continued to massage her feet, enjoying it all as much as she was. Kay reached over and grabbed candy from a nearby bowl. She pinched one in between her fingers and offered it to me.

"Try this."

I paused my duty to unwrap the candy before popping it into my mouth. The punch was extreme, and was a combination of bitter and sour, forcing my mouth to pucker. It was extremely fruity but the taste was so extreme it was hard to finish. Kay got up to check on Molly. Several minutes later, my eyes fought to stay awake before finally shutting, leaving me in my own darkness.

***

I awoke to my body sway back and forth, as though I were in a gentle earthquake. Blackness surrounded me and I was unable to see much of anything. I slowly began to panic as I tried to piece together where I was. The swaying continued, and I struggled to keep my balance from the heavy movements as I was forced side to side. My hands traced against the walls which were soft and felt like suede leather. I felt around, finding nothing in my small confines.

I could hear some voices suddenly as the swaying suddenly stopped. I listened intently, hoping it was someone I knew.

"Hello ladies. I'm glad we could all meet on such short notice. I figured that we could move our deal along here a little sooner if that was okay with you ladies." Kay stated. Her voices seemed different to me now. Almost louder.

"Yeah that sounds great, but you just said you wanted to delay a couple weeks ago. What changed?" Another woman asked.

"We were unsure of some of the effects of our product but recent testing cleared my worries. In fact, would you like to see the final product?" Kay asked.

Excitement filled the room as the ladies unanimously agreed to see. My curiosity brewed when suddenly light began to pour into my surroundings from above as a large hole appeared in the ceiling. I squinted for a moment as my eyes adjusted to the incoming light, only to find a giant hand incoming. I froze in fear and by the time I realized what was happening, I was too late. Kay's fingers wrapped around my waist before lifting me with ease out of the leather prison. My feet flailed as I ascended into the air and out of the ceiling hole.

Six women stared in awe as I appeared from the darkness below. They ranged in age, but appeared mostly to be in there 20s and 30s. Slowly, Kay set me down onto the table, allowing my feet to touch the ground. Equally shocked, I stared at my hands, arms and legs as though they weren't mine. What the fuck happened to me?

No words were spoken. Instead a woman quickly slapped down a checkbook and began scribbling into it before quickly ripping it out and handing it to Kay. Kay smiled and kindly accepted the check from her.

"First buyer. Take a closer look at your product."

The woman approached with hesitancy, unsure of how to proceed. She was probably in her late 20s and absolutely gorgeous, almost on par with being a model. Her shoulder length blonde hair had a unique cut, along with some piercing eyes and luscious lips. She stuck and hand out to touch me, grazing my body with a couple of well-manicured fingers. The delicate touch still made me cringe, and I immediately took a couple steps back. Kay prodded me forward with two fingers.

"Don't be rude Ben. Go introduce yourself."

I looked back at Kay for a short moment and then back at the woman who's hand was still extended. Taking a couple steps forward, I reached out and shook her finger tip. The woman became giddy and wiggled her finger in response. It didn't take long for all the women to whip out their checkbooks.

"Just so to know, ladies. This one is 18 inches. In case you prefer yours larger or smaller, just make sure to calculate the dosage correctly." Kay informed them while patting me on the head with a couple of fingers, forcing my head into my shoulders.

"When will receive the product?" Asked a brunette in the back. Her checkbook was raised to grab Kay's attention.

"Remember this is going to be a STRICTLY run operation. So if you can all make it, tomorrow evening we can have dinner at my house. Bring that special person and with you and you shall all be treated to a night of fun. Never will this leave outside the premise of my house," Kay informed her. "Please show up at 7pm sharp. If you are not there by 7:05, you will forfeit your opportunity without a refund. See you all tomorrow."

Kay's fingers quickly latched onto my upper body, squeezing it forcefully as she lifted me up. I was tossed back into the leather bag from earlier and I watched as the only light was erased from view as the hole re-closed. The swaying began as Kay began to walk away. The silence and darkness accompanied my hopeless thoughts as I attempted to comprehend my dire situation.

***

Light seeped in again, blinding me for a brief moment. Kay's hand intruded the dark space and quickly snatched me up. I was lifted from the prison cell before she gently set me on the floor in front of her. Everything seemed enormous. Furniture, counters, lights, and obviously Kay all appeared to be the size of buildings or cars. The world seemed entirely new to me again. My observations were interrupted as Kay spoke.

"You know Ben. You have been more help than I ever thought you were going to be and I have to thank you for that. Did you know that the shortest adult ever, before you, was nearly 4 inches taller than you are now. And they probably had a slew of health problems that you don't. You are a prefect example of science! My clients couldn't have been more excited to see you. So here's to you!" She exclaimed while holding up a glass of champagne.

I was still in awe of my surroundings, watching as she lifted a glass in my direction. She looked like a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty, except very much alive. She sipped from her glass before kicking of her flats and taking a step in my direction. I took a step back as the massive peds neared me. Each of her glimmering black nails staring at me.

"Is there something wrong with my feet?" Kay laughed.

I gulped and quickly responded, "Na...nnnn...nope."

"Is there something right with them?" She followed, her eyes staring intently upon me with a small grin across her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Don't pretend you don't know. You're always staring at my feet. Does Ben have a little fetish?" She asked, giggling slightly.

My thoughts ran wild as I attempted to throw together an excuse. I couldn't stand her knowing, and I needed to reason with her.

"No. It's just easier to look down than up." I lied, failing miserably. Really? It's easier?

She gazed at me coldly as she continued to sip her glass. "Ben...don't ever lie to me. Ever."

"I'm not." I pleaded, still in denial.

"Well then, have it your way. I know Molly has been waiting to get her hands on you, but before that happens I might as well have some fun myself."

My blood froze at the sound of her unsympathetic words. At this point, I was no longer another person, but a toy. I scanned my surroundings for a brief moment, searching for any potential escapes. It was pretty open, with limited cover around and certainly not enough to stop a giantess.

Kay took another step in my direction, triggering an instinctive response. I bolted, running as fast as I could in the other direction. Having no plan was a bad idea as I found myself panicking to decide where to run. Kay's steps quickened behind me and I continued to push myself faster, making my way down her hall. For a few moments, I actually thought I was outrunning her, but soon the shadows appeared on the ground near me. Each of her footsteps rang nearer until finally a defined shadow appeared over my own. I didn't need to look up to know my fate, and suddenly a heavy weight slammed into my back, knocking me off balance.

I stumbled forward several steps, managing not to fall, but Kay ensured I wouldn't get far. Her foot shot in front of me faster than I could react and I tripped over her toes, falling flat on my face. I screamed at her out of fear and anger.

"Get the fuck away from me!"

She bent down, her figure looming over me as she stared down at me. Her hand creeped forward before pinching my face, forcing my jaw shut.

"Is this how you normally speak to your boss?" She asked. "I suggest you be a little more respectful."

Kay suddenly grabbed one of my legs and lifted me into the air, leaving me suspended upside down. My stomach became queasy from the jerky movement. With my arms hanging above my head, I watch helplessly as Kay stood back to her full height, making the ground dangerously far away. We walked down the hall, headed to her room, my body swaying to and fro. She gently tossed me onto her bed causing me to bounce and land on my back. Kay began changing into some more comfortable clothing, sliding on some sweats and taking off her shirt, leaving only a bra. She remained barefoot and I watched anxiously as she approached the bed. While I was at the foot of the bed, Kay laid on her back with her head on the pillows at the other end of the bed. Each foot landed softly to each side of me, leaving me in between.

Kay's voice called out to me, "Let's see your massaging skills now."

Slowly I stood to me feet, balancing on the soft mattress. As I stood before her feet, I was reminded just how small I really was. The tips of her toes were about level with my nipples, making them roughly three quarters of my height. I placed a hand on each of her toes to balance myself but found myself staring in awe at their size. She wiggled her feet, shaking my hands free to regain my attention.

"Is this how you massage now?" She asked irritated.

I snapped back to reality and bent down onto one knee, ducking from her view. With my elbow, I firmly rubbed in small circles into the expansive sole. Slowly I worked through her arches, switching arms every so often to give the other a break. I could tell when I was doing a good job, because Kay's toes would flex and relax in response. I worked tirelessly to massage all parts of her foot, even taking time for each individual toe. Secretly as I work with my hands to knead each toe, I leaned in close, breathing in her delightful aroma. Suddenly Kay's foot slid back slightly, lowering her toes to waist-level. I was admiring her long shapely toes, when Kay nudged them forward. Her toes found their mark as they prodded my hardened member.

My eyes widened and I slowly lifted my head to face Kay who now had one eyebrow lifted. She had caught me and there was no way to explain this one and she knew it. I instinctively placed a hand over my groin feeling about as vulnerable as if I was actually naked. Her toes prodded it again as though to make a point.

"Ben, you know what I'm feeling there?" She asked. "I'm feeling your lie. And you know what happens to liars? They get punished."

I grew fearful of what was to come next but did little to show it. I stood my ground, watching as Kay placed her feet back onto her heels. Her toes wiggling again in anticipation. She pointed a finger at me and then gestured me to come closer, assumingly to her foot.

"Kiss my toes." She commanded.

I hunched over and gently pecked the tips of her toes. It wasn't the worst punishment I had ever had. I continued to kiss the soft digits until finally she told me to stop.

"Now that isn't your punishment. I just want to know what it was like to have a little man kiss me toes. All I can say is 'not little enough'."

She kicked her foot forward, sprawling me onto my back. Before I could defend myself, her sole descended squishing my torso into the soft mattress. Despite the forgiving surface, Kay was still managing to press the air from my lungs under her immense weight. Her toes pressed firmly below my neck, while the rest of her sole secured my body, her heel resting below my crotch. I fought back with my arms and legs, but did little other than flail wildly, exampling my weakness. Even in my dire situation, I couldn't help but admire the soft warm sole enveloping my body. It felt angelic.

My admiration quickly subsided when Kay leaned forward and gently pinched my nose shut with her fingers, forcing my to breath from my mouth. Then with incredibly precision, she used a pipette to squeeze several liquid drops into my mouth. I squirmed viciously to break free of her grasp, but her strength was too much. I defeatedly swallowed, knowing all too well it wasn't for my benefit.

Kay released me from underfoot, laughing at me as she proceeded on with the bizarre torture. Within moments the world around me seemed to enlarge as my vision began to spin. For several minutes, I nearly vomited until finally my vision calmed back down, returning to normal. I was scared to open my eyes again and after a few quick breaths, I peaked around.

Kay was gigantic...she must have been twice the size as before. Meaning I must have been about half the height I was previously, making me roughly 9 inches tall. I was in shock, staring at the goddess above me. Her expression showed nothing but delight.

"That's better. Don't you think Ben?."
Chapter 5: Adapt and Survive by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
I know it's been some time. Hope you enjoy!

•••••
For several hours I was left alone in the room. I wasn't sure what to do at my size. The most bizarre part of being shrunk was that it wasn't just a change in perspective, it changed my roles. Things I could do before now seemed impossible and I was left to entertain myself by my own means. I practically twiddled my thumbs and let my mind run free as I waited to be told what to do next. Occasionally Kay's and Molly's voices would echo down the hall, and I could overhear their conversation. They were discussing the drug and how to distribute it along with payment details.

It was getting late so I figured I would just go to sleep. There wasn't much else to do on a bed anyway. I closed my eyes for several minutes trying to force myself asleep. There was too much on my mind with the constant fear of being snatched at my new vulnerable size. As if the world wanted to confirm my fears, Kay walked back into the room, shutting the door behind her and locking it. I froze and watched in fear as the giant woman passed me and walked into the bathroom. Soon the sound of water came from the sink and it was clear she was getting ready for bed.

After a short couple of minutes she popped back out wearing a long T shirt and some underwear, hardly covering anything. My eyes darted away, feeling uncomfortable with a half naked boss approaching me. Suddenly the bed shook and I bounced a little as Kay slid into bed next to me after turning out all the lights, making the room pitch black. She fidgeted to get comfortable, causing subtle shifts to the bed, which felt more like tremors to me.

I laid still with my eyes wide open. If sleeping before was a problem, now it seemed like I had been injected with caffeine. Suddenly the covers were swept from under me, causing me to roll violently across the bed until being launched upwards by yet another tug to the covers. My body stopped and I could hear as the covers shot back over me, leaving me trapped next to her. Kay, my boss turned giantess, was laying half-naked next to me...in her bed...and she didn't even bother to say a fucking word. Maybe she forgot about me.

I spent nearly some time laying in fear, unsure if I should move. My eyes had adjusted to the dimly lit room which had light pouring in from the moon. Standing up, I quietly approached the sound of Kay's deep breathing. With each step, I used my hands as guides to feel for anything in front of me in the darkness. Several steps in, my hands traced across a cloth like material so I continued sliding them across the material until my hands came in contact with a much warmer surface. Kay's skin was always so soft. Careful not to wake her, I began to feel around the fleshy surface, attempting to detect where on her body I was. It was clear as her curves became more visual to the eyes of my hands that I was next to her butt. I immediately stopped touching her as her body began to shift.

By the time I realized what was happening, I was too late to do anything. Her body shifted and I was suddenly overcome by a sea of flesh, forcing my body into the mattress. I had to quickly maneuver my body so that I would avoid being crushed underneath her luscious cheeks. Luckily my head made it out just under her crotch before the full weight pressed me tightly in place. My arms and legs were mostly immobile, leaving me unable to escape. Fortunately her mattress was soft enough, allowing me to sink in without being harmed. Although even with the forgiving surface, the weight made it difficult to breath. Unable to move, I squirmed as best I could, hoping to wiggle free somehow. The small movements must have been just enough to tickle her, causing a reaction. Kay's hand forcefully brushed under her, smacking me hard in the side before shoving me away. The effortless motion, which didn't even break her sleep, felt like a line backer hitting me. It took me a moment to enjoy my new freedom as I recovered the wind from being knocked out of me.

Without wasting anymore time, I followed her endless legs down to the foot of the bed where I could climb down. As I peered down at the ground from under the covers, my nerves began to tighten. It was a couple story drop if I fell and I preferred not to get injured or even die. Looking around, I searched for anything that could assist me in descending down. My eyes crossed the view of her socked foot several times, catching my gaze and temptations each time.

Her right foot rested on its heel, displaying the sole of her sock. Thinking back to nearly being crushed by her, I figured there was no way she would wake from a little foot play. Slowly, I approached the towering foot. Even at nine inches, I was dwarfed by the massive ped, barely coming to the ball of her foot. It reminded me of standing next to Kay when I was normal size. Reaching a hand out, I patted the cotton surface, testing her sensitivity. There was no movement. Encouraged, I boldly pinched the elastic band around her ankle and pulled. The fit was super tight, making it hard to budge. The socks looked like they were as stretched as they could be on her oversized foot. After several more tugs, the elastic band finally slipped past her heel, causing the sock to shoot up like a rubber band, nearly dislodging itself completely from her foot. With the sock bunched over her toes, I was left in awe of the glorious sole before me.

My hand instinctively reached out, touching the elusive sole. I couldn't believe how warm and soft it felt. Giving into my temptations, I stuck my arms out wide and gently hugged the expansive sole, resting my face on the warm flesh to breathe in her magnificent scent. My arms weren't even long enough to fully embrace the girth of her foot, but I held on as best as I could, enjoying the rare moment. I reached up to touch her toes but found myself short of doing so and accidentally brushed the top of her sole. The small touch caused her toes to flex back and her foot to shift over. I moved to the side to avoid her unpredictable movements when suddenly I was blind sighted by her other foot shooting forward. The impact sent me flying off the end of the bed where I landed harshly on the wood floor.

Coughing, I struggled to regain my breath as I was sure I had broken every bone in my body. Each breath slowly exhaled from my lungs and it seemed with each passing moment it was becoming easier. In fact, it only took a couple minutes before I was able to sit up and assess my situation. Everything appeared in place and there were no cuts or bruises. Jesus, I must be invincible in my shrunken state, I concluded.

Forcing myself up, I decided to make my way to another room, away from everyone. Maybe even just hide as long as I could. As I tiptoed across the hall, I saw a giant shadow move beneath me. In horror, I looked over to see Molly smiling down at me, a glass of wine in hand. She twirled her glass as she took a step toward me.

"I've been looking around for you. And just when I gave up, you pop out of Kay's room." She explained. "And as I recall, we never finished what we started."

Her devious intentions became clear as she took another step towards me. I turned and bolted as fast as my little legs would let me. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see her in pursuit, although her casual stride was covering much more ground. It was only a matter of time before I was snatched between her fingers like a stuffed animal in a crane at some arcade.

"Where are you going? I just need a little help and then you can go back to whatever it is you wanted to do."

Her grip tightened as though exampling their strength while lifting me into the air. She slipped me in between her breasts, securing me under her bra. I dangled freely other than the thick bra belt across my hips. Looking up I could see the bottom of her chin and neck through the cleavage. Shifting my attention forward, I watched as the two mountains of flesh directed themselves in the direction of the couch. She set her glass down as we passed a nearby counter.

"You're just so cute now. Even cuter than before." She noted before pressing her tits together, trapping me between.

Her flesh suffocated me as she continued to rub them together forcing my head deeply into the soft skin. She eventually released them as we arrived at the couch, allowing me to breath. My world suddenly shifted as she laid down, directing my eyes to the ceiling. I watched as her finger appeared in front of me before gently tracing upwards from my feet to my member where she spent a short time rubbing.

I closed my eyes attempting to draw my attention away from the sensation between my legs. Despite my efforts, I was quickly erect and Molly could feet it. Her fingers continued to trace up until her thumb and forefinger settled on my face, suddenly pinching my jaw.

"I wanna feel you suck my nipple again." She admitted while sliding her other hand between her legs.

Her hand slid the bra up, freeing me and her breasts. I rolled over, staring up at the giantess who was already deep into pleasuring herself. I quickly knelt next to her breast and then aggressively embraced in soft mound between my arms before settling my mouth over her nipple which nearly filled it. A moan immediately escaped her mouth as I began my work. Her hand crept back over me before gripping me tightly against her breast, with two fingers pressing on the back of my head. For several minutes, she rapidly pleasured herself as I caressed her nipple with my tongue. Soon I began to sweat; being sandwiched between her breast and hand was becoming as heated as real sex. My efforts were soon rewarded as I felt her body seize, clearly coming to a climax.

"Thank you little Ben. You're such a doll." She teased while setting me on the ground.

I bolted for the hall, wanting to find a secure place to sleep. Being this small was exhausting and stressful. I was going to need some sleep before there were several others just like me and several other giantesses.

---

I groggily opened my eyes to the sound of Kay's voice inside the room. She was talking loudly with Molly, trying to figure out where I was.

"Molly, where is he? I thought you said you were going to put him in his sleeping cell? Sometimes I swear your purposefully incompetent." Kay complained, her frustration growing.

I debated on whether or not to come out. If I didn't come out and hid, then what? I'm still small and I have to fend for myself to get food and survive. Plus I'd have to live with the anxiety of staying hidden. Honestly it didn't sound that appealing so I decided it was better just to openly come out. Maybe it would put me on Kay's good side for a little bit. Popping out, I shouted up at Kay who was hunched over looking under things.

"Kay, I'm right here!" I screamed, causing her to fling around.

"There you are! I was beginning to wonder if my assistant had deserted his work post. Come! I have a job ready for you. You'll probably enjoy it." She commented as she walked out of the room.

Realizing it was an opportunity to prove useful, I sprinted to catch up. Her impossibly long strides continued to create distance between the both of us, but I relentlessly ran, watching as she entered her room in the back. By the time I entered, I as out of breath, leaving me hunched over gasping for air.

"Come on Ben, you act like you just ran a marathon. Now get over here. Here's your job: each of these heels needs to be cleaned. These are my favorite pairs and I wear them the most frequently, so please use the supplies provided to wash every speck of dirt off them. Is that understood? I'll be back to check on you in a little."

Kay didn't wait for a response and quickly walked out of the room. I actually agreed that I might in fact enjoy this. Next to the heels were some smaller towels, which were huge to me, and various cleaning solutions for shoes. Walking up to the first one, realized that even her low heels came up to my waist while the others came up to my belly button. With the towel in hand, I squirted some solution onto the first black heel and got to work.

For over and hour, I worked tirelessly to clean the aesthetics of the shoes. Each now looked spotless and practically brand new. Even the bottom of the heels were cleaned meticulously. All that was left but rather difficult to clean, and surely not expected were the insides of each of her heels.

Carefully I stepped into one of the black heels. It still amazed me that the soles of her shoes were basically the size of an extended single bed. With the cleaning solution still on the towel, I laid on my back and slid my head and chest down into the toe section of her heel. I must of looked like a mechanic under the car I thought to myself, chuckling. The smell of her heels was intoxicatingly and definitely smelled like worn leather with the scent of her feet emanating from all around. I swiftly rubbed the cloth along the walls of the heel, removing any standing grime that I could. As I finished I could hear Kay enter.

"Wow, they look magnificent! And you're evening doing the insides? I can't believe my eyes. Although you gotta be careful where you put yourself. I would hate to step on you." She said quietly.

I watched as the light became eclipsed by a growing shadow until finally I could see the tips of Kay's pedicured toes approaching. Her joke soon became reality as they continued forth, sliding over my torso while bringing the heat of her body with them. In seconds, they were in the toe box where they rested against my face creating a muggy atmosphere. It was crowded inside being that it wasn't meant for a shrunken adult AND a foot inside the heel. My face was pressed firmly into the underside of her toes which she began to wiggle gleefully. My libido spiked as I enjoyed the intimate encounter.

"Ah! You feel amazing right there. Maybe I'll just keep you in my heels all day!" She joked. "I've been more impressed with you since you've shrunk than when you were full grown. Keep it up! Don't ever think my expectations will drop just because your small."

Her final words were paired with her foot pressing down a little, flattening my body and completely immobilizing me. Her toes pull my cheeks back while ruffing my hair, until gently pinching my head between her two largest digits that dwarfed my head. Little did she know that she had just done this last night while being completely unaware of it. I maintained composure for the brief moment until finally she removed her foot from shoe and left, sending a wave of fresh air through the opening.

Unphased, I continued my task until completing every heel that had been laid out. By that time I was famished and decided that I needed to grab some food. I took my time, and walked to the kitchen where I found both Kay and Molly already sitting at the bar with a plate of food in front of each of them. Molly looked over with an excited look on her face.

"We saved you some food and a spot up here. Join us!"

She stepped off the bar stool to hunch over, gently grabbing me around my waist. I never got used to the feeling as I was propelled through the air and onto the counter where a smaller plate had been prepared. It was simply eggs and some fruit, but it didn't matter what it was, I was starving. I dug in as they continued the conversation.

"So where will we do everything tonight?" Molly asked.

"We'll have dinner here, but proceed to the guest house once all our participants have knocked out and the changing process begins. We'll let them have their fun there and we'll supervise with the cameras I've set up. Should be simple. What time is it anyway?" Kay asked, glancing at her watch. "1:30. We still have plenty of time. Molly can you call the cook and make sure he's here an hour early. And take care of all the formalities. I have some work to do it in the office before dinner tonight. Ben, I need you to take the time and clean some bathrooms for me."

Once I was finished eating, Kay led me to the bathrooms she wanted clean with a list of instructions. With everything in order, Kay hurried back to work, leaving Molly and I to prep for the party for the next several hours.
End Notes:
Please rate and review! Thanks in advance!
Chapter 6: Promotion by SoleWriter
Just before the guests began to arrive, Kay escorted me back to the guest house. She was dressed to impress, but not in her usual business manor. No, tonight she was releasing her sexual prowess for all the guests to see. From her tight red dress down past her thigh high black stockings all the way down her endless legs to her newly polished heels. She was a damn model and I couldn't help but stare at the woman who already controlled every part of my life...and now I was almost lusting after her.

"Let's walk a little faster there Ben. I don't wanna be late because you couldn't get those tiny little legs moving. On you go." She urged as we made our way to the guest house, each of her steps enlarging the distance between us, forcing me to run and catch up. "You wait here. The others will join you in here soon, and we'll get started with the evening's activities." Kay directed, leaving me alone in the large room as she walked away to retrieve the guests.

For nearly twenty minutes I waited in anticipation, building my own anxiety and letting my thoughts run rampant. What exactly was happening tonight? They could just sacrifice us all, and no one would even know. Just as my fears began to overtake me, the sound of the door snapped me back to reality. Immediately I could hear several women chatting as they entered the space. I watched as each stepped in with something in both hands. An glass of wine in one hand and small man in the other. It was such a bizarre sight to see and sent chills up my spine as I watched them roughly swing them about. Molly sprouted out from between everyone, revealing her smaller stature to the group.

"Hello everyone. Kay and I are both so happy you could make it out here. I see everyone has their Little with them so let's get started. I took the time to create a little game for these special moments and so tonight will be the first official play though. Woo hoo! It's called 'Giantess or Giant-no'. It's pretty simple: roll the dice and pick up a card from the stack. If you complete the challenge, you move that many spaces forward, and if you don't, you move that many spaces backward. Got it?"

All the woman began obnoxiously cheering as they set the men down. I sympathized as I watched each of them look around in fear and panic, clearly overwhelmed by their new size and environment. Not only that, but it looked like none of them were even the same height as me; if I had to guess, I would say 5-7 inches was the range. I guess this serum wasn't exact science yet.

Molly continued her directions, "Alright ladies, grab a board game piece and put it at the start, and your Little is obviously your partner. I guess I'll grab one too, since I wouldn't want to leave little Ben out."

Kay suddenly shot out from the background and reached over the much smaller Molly, snagging the piece from her grasp. "I'll take Ben. You just make sure the game works as you designed it."

I gulped, unsure of what to expect of the game and the titanic woman that picked me. My attention was quickly diverted as the ladies figured out who was going to start the game.

"Chloe why don't you start. Your little is looking a bit nervous." Molly suggested.

The woman who's partner was balled up on the ground next to her looked completely unable to do anything. She poked him several times, forcing him out of his fetal position. Once he managed to sit up, she grabbed the dice and rolled, sending the small cube tumbling...6. Not a bad first roll and all the women clapped as she reached for her card. Turning it over, Chloe began to read it aloud.

"Put your Little in your mouth and take a shot with him inside. Careful not to swallow him." She finished, her eyes widening as she looked around to see everyone's reaction.

The women gasped at first but quickly egged her on, pouring her a shot of brandy as they cheered. Chloe grabbed the small glass before looking back at her partner. He didn't look excited, but that didn't matter. Her hand jetted out, snatching the helpless man before pushing him into her gaping mouth. He was a bit larger than a mouthful so she struggled to keep him inside, but she managed to keep him secure enough as she poured the shot over him as though chasing her first human drink. She swallowed and then slowly reaching into her mouth, pulling out a sopping wet man and gently setting him on the ground. A massive applause followed.

"You may move your piece 6 spaces forward." Molly instructed.

The woman ecstatically moved her piece forward while another young woman eagerly grabbed the dice. When she finished her move, the dice immediately hit the game board...4.

"Grab a card, Ashley." Chloe said, now an expert.

Ashley grabbed a card and silently read it before awkwardly chuckling. She hid the card, shaking her head.

"What's it say?!" Everyone yelled, dying to know the answer.

"I can't. It's embarrassing." She pleaded.

Molly ripped the card from her hand and turned to the group, reading it aloud for her, "Perform oral sex on your Little for 2 minutes. If he cums in under a minute move double your roll."

Ooos and Ahs filled the room as they laughed at the idea. "Come on!" They chanted

Peer pressure was more than evident and worked flawlessly in getting the women to do the challenges. Ashley looked at her Little who was already shaking his head no.

"Drop your pants big boy!" Ashley commanded.

"No, come on. Why are you doing this to me? What is this?" He argued.

"I'm not gonna ask again. Do it!" Ashley said aggressively.

The lack of a response from the man provoked Ashley to take over. Pinching his head between her first three fingers, she lifted him off the ground and ripped his pants down, revealing his manhood. She then laid him down and instantly went to work, plugging his mouth with one of her fingers. One of the women grabbed a stop watch as the act continued.

"30 seconds in..."

"45 seconds in..."

"50..."

Her rhythm was subtle but steady and with grace, the little man gave in, his body convulsing as he spilled his juices into her mouth.

"55..."

She popped up, swallowing the assumingely small dose of semen inside and quickly moved her piece forward, leaving her partner sedated on the ground. The women were laughing, clapping and drinking as the game proceeded on.

"Who's next?" Molly asked. Obviously that was a tough act to follow.

To my horror, Kay stepped in and grabbed the fateful cube. She eyed me as she let it drop, seemingly falling in slow motion until settling on a number...6. Thank god I thought, wanting to finish as quick as possible. Molly handed her a card, which Kay pinched between her huge fingers. Similar to Ashley, she read the card silently and snickered before lifting the card up to read.

"Using only one foot while sitting on the ground, you must pin your Little to the ground and get his head between your toes for ten seconds. If he manages to be free after 2 minutes, you will be ejected from the game and your Little will be free of obligation."

The women gasped, recognizing the high stakes of Kay's card. I was extremely motivated to win now being that I could be done if successful. I knew it wouldn't be easy though, watching as the giantess sat next to the other clients. One of the ladies quickly noted the size of her monstrous peds, holding hers out for comparison.

"Oh my god, this should be easy for you. I'm a size 8.5 and I don't even come up to your pinky toe." She examined while holding a foot out.

Kay laughed, displaying her foot next to the smaller woman for a moment before peeling her stocking off. I could see the perspiration on her glistening sole as she stuck out her foot to greet me in the make-shift ring. I smelled the faint scent of her aroma as it settled in front of me. Regardless of my fear, I was still excited for another opportunity to touch her foot, even if it wasn't so intimate.

"Good luck Benny Boy." She taunted.

Molly picked up a stop watch to track the time and signaled us to start as she clicked the side. "Go!"

Kay's foot shot forward predictably right at me, which I was able to side step and dodge. The women, impressed by my agility and speed, giggled and clapped, some even cheering for me. Kay's foot shifted positions, moving from an upright stance to her toes pointing at me while resting on her heels. She spread her toes, displaying their threatening grasp. Again, her foot shot forward and I instinctively hurdled it, landing safely on the side of her foot. Her toes immediately swept around and I hopped one more time into safe ground. My dodging skills were building my own confidence, but my luck ran out as her toes propelled forward again. I side stepped, managing to avoid a big blow, but her long toes snagged my left arm.

Her toes curled while forcefully pushing down, bringing me to my knees and onto the ground. Now the game had change. I fought desperately to maintain leverage with my legs, but her foot was backed by muscles much larger than me. Soon I was pressed flat, leaving me perpendicular to her toes. Her toes engulfed my body, squeezing me into their grasp, while pressing down to immobilize me. The smell was stronger than I had imagined, nearly paralyzingly me, yet the delicious scent only made me want more. The good news however was that the surface of her foot was still slick and she still needed to maneuver me into a new angle to pin me as the card read: head between the toes.

She left me tucked under her toes for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to turn me around. When she finally made the attempt to move me, I exploded with everything I had to break her grasp. Pushing away, my arm slipped from between her toes and I managed to slide out from under her foot. Before she could recover, I decided to go on the offensive and hopped onto the topside of her foot where I gripped onto her foot like it was a bucking bull. She shook her foot fiercely, but I squeezed tightly, listening as the countdown began.

"10...9...8..." Molly counted.

The numbers seemed to blur together until finally, "0".

I released my hold, flopping onto the floor near her foot. I laid there, breathing heavily, exhausted yet excited that I had won. I was almost afraid to turn around, and rightfully so, since Kay didn't seem like a person who took losing well. Her eyes met mine, but her eyes pierced through my soul with a coldness unlike ever before. For several seconds we were locked in a gaze while the others continued to laugh and chat before Kay finally stormed off, not saying a word to anyone as she left.

Molly nodded at me before patting the floor next to her, implying for me to sit next to her. Not sure of what else to do, I made my way to the area next to her and sat down, watching as the other men struggled to finish the game. Between the challenges, the drinking, and the ladies all being friends, the noise was constantly escalating. Even Molly was getting a little rowdy as the game continued, gulping the champagne that was constantly refilled in her glass. Her words began to slur noticeably as she continued to host the game. At one point, Molly did the unthinkable. She pulled out a small vile of liquid and waved it around.

"Which...one of you men...want to grow back to normal. This is the..." Her struggle to speak abruptly ended as she tripped over a discarded shoe, sending her flailing backwards in my direction.

I dove out of the way as her body smashed into the ground where I was sitting. Immediately the vile popped from her grasp and onto the ground. This is it! I bolted for the serum and slid to the ground where I immediately popped off the top and began downing the liquid as quick as I could. I could see Molly still trying to get herself up, completely unaware of what I was doing. By the time she realized, her face changed to horror when she saw nearly half of it was gone.

Suddenly it was ripped from my hands, spilling some of the contents to the ground around me, before floating into the air above me. I looked to see Kay standing above me, the vile pinched between her fingers. She was pissed, but tried to hide it by only giving Molly her fiercest, coldest gaze. Then back at me for a moment before storming off yet again and shaking her head.

All the women were oblivious to the exchange since they were all infatuated with their own toys and conversation. Molly was trying to apologize as Kay walked away, but even I knew that it was hopeless. She knew she was in a great deal of trouble and stood up to follow Kay. Looking as the two walked away and then back at the group before me, I decided it would be best to simple hide and get myself out of the mess. Without drawing the attention of anyone, I made my way to the closet, where I found a corner with spare blankets and made myself comfortable. The serum was actually making me surprisingly sleepy. It wasn't long before my eyes were closed and I was dreaming of better days to come.

---

I awoke to the sound of someone screaming my name over and over. "Ben! Ben, are you in here?!"

It was Kay undoubtedly, and I immediately got up to see why she was so frantic. I groggily popped out from the closet and noticed something spectacular. I had grown! I was still significantly shorter than Kay, who was faced the other direction, but I found myself thigh-level now. She was in sweats and barefoot, with a white tank to top it off. I reached up and tapped her on the hip. She whipped around, and saw me standing there, clearly taller than the night before.

"I guess the serum works after all. Look at you, all grown up." Kay mocked.

I stupidly rebutted, "Still bitter I won, I see."

The banter quickly escalated with Kay gripping her fingers around my throat. Even with both hands wrapped around her wrist in defense, I was outmatched in strength and unable to break free. She continued to press forth until I was backed into a wall where she proceeded to lift me until we were eye to eye. With my legs dangling near her waist, I quickly acknowledged my mistake.

"Sorry...I didn't mean..." I struggled to exhale through my constructed airway.

She simply stared at me, clearly enjoying my discomfort as I squirmed against the wall. Her grip loosened until I was released, dropping me back to the ground. I coughed and hacked violently, massaging my throat to comfort the pain. Kay's legs remained in front of me, and I could only assume she was basking in her dominance.

"Don't ever forget your place, Ben. I surely haven't. Because if you do, I will be more than happy to remind you. Also...you've been promoted. Molly's carelessness last night was disappointing so I'm allowing you to take her role. Don't blow it...I'm starting to like you." She informed me before roughing my hair in her large palm. "Go and clean up. We will be having our first meeting in office room in 15 minutes."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Despite nearly killing me, she obviously liked me enough to promote me. After taking a few moments to myself, I quickly hurried to find a suitable outfit to match my new body. Fortunately the guest room was filled with various sizes for the new business. There wasn't much to choose from other than a white t shirt and some casual black shorts with some socks. Unsure of how else to get ready, I made my way to the office to meet Kay.

At my new size, I was actually able to stand on the tips of my toes and reach the door handle. I jiggled it free, letting an enormous smile slip across my face from the small victory. When my eyes saw Molly, I was shocked. Standing on the desk was a shrunken version of the Molly from yesterday. She appeared to be around a foot tall, although her busty proportions were still obvious. She refused to look in my direction and instead stood motionless in front of Kay, who was sitting down.

"There he is! Come, sit. Let's get started." Kay instructed, breaking me stare from Molly.
End Notes:
Review please! Thanks.
Chapter 7: Set Up by SoleWriter
I made my way to the chair across from Kay with my eyes still fixed on the shrunken Molly. She was so petite now and it was bizarre seeing it all from the "giant's" perspective. I was probably three times her height and much more than that in terms of mass. She was basically a toy, although a large toy to me; to Kay, she was just a doll. I eagerly hopped onto the elevated chair, bringing me nearer to the petite Molly and the giantess at the table. Kay must have noticed my infatuation with the small girl and immediately voiced her discovery.

"Hard not to stare, huh? You feel powerful don't you? I mean look at her, she's so small. Not even the size of my foot." She said, lifting her bare feet to the table only to set them down on each side of Molly.

The member in my pants stirred at the sight of the small girl being dwarfed by Kay's feet. Molly's head only came up to the base of Kay's toes, which wiggled in delight above her. The shrunken women took a few instinctual steps backwards as the giant feet hovered over her, but Kay's feet followed as thought there were a rope attached between them. Her back pedaling became more frantic when she eventually lost her foot on a pen that was laying on the table. She fell backwards, landing on her butt, but she still remained in retreat as she continued to slide herself away. Kay's toes lowered down to their fallen victim until the tip of her big toes were just in front of Molly.

"You don't like my feet, Molly? That's not very nice! You've hurt their feelings!" Kay yelled, while pressing her feet forward onto the small girl, exerting her goddess like power.

I watched as Molly, who resisted At first, slowly succumb to the power of the goddess as her head was engulfed between Kay's larger toes. Suddenly her arms were wrapped around Kay's foot, as though hugging it, while she attempted to find a pocket of air for her to breathe. Her feeble attempts eventually succeeded with her head managing to poke out from the side of Kay's larger toe. It only lasted a short moment before Kay repositioned her toes and Molly's head disappeared back into the sea of flesh.

"If you kiss my toes, and make them feel better, maybe they'll forgive you. Maybe." Kay said, obviously enjoying the torment of the shrunken being.

Small sounds echoed from underneath as what I could only assume to be Molly kissing the pads of Kay's toes. Kay watched in satisfaction as the small girl submitted to her will, her smile wide and glowing with her eyes fixed on her prisoner. Kay wasn't the only one enjoying it; I had a massive erection and secretly desired Molly's torture to continue. Hell...I would even join her.

"Good girl. Get used to your new place. As for you, Ben, you have work to be done. I want you to manage the finances of all the incoming clients of our new business. I'll be busy with lawyer duties and can't run both. I also need you to contact our supplier and see what our future expenses look like. You got that?" Kay asked me.

"Of course!" I shouted, not wanting to sound hesitant, my eyes still fixed on her sizable feet.

"Are we getting distracted?" She asked, placing her feet back on the floor. Molly's body remained motionless despite the giant feet finding themselves back on the ground.

Kay's titanic legs took a couple steps in my direction as she reach out with extended arms. I shuttered as her hands slid under my shoulders and lifted me from the chair. I was suspended for several moments before being dropped onto the hard surface next to Molly. Even standing on the table, I was still shorter than Kay who was now glaring down at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. Her smile sent a chill through my spine and my body froze as her hand reached out once again. A long finger topped with a shiny manicured nail pointed at me as it slowly approached my face. The tip of her finger made it way to my mouth, as though to hush me, and then ever so slowly, Kay traced down the center of my body until arriving just below my waist. Her finger remained pointed at my waistline without making contact. I looked down and followed her finger to see my erection as noticeable as ever.

"Someone enjoying the show? Maybe even getting a little jealous?" Kay remarked.

All I could manage was a nod.

Her promiscuity quickly faded into seriousness when she responded, "Well don't be. The only thing you should be focused on is starting our work."

Her all too familiar cold and bossy tone killed my libido. Her finger and lifted and was now pointing to the phone on the other end of the table. I assumed she wanted me to call the supplier first since actually having a product was the only way we were going to have an actual business. Without wasting any more time, I paced to the other end of the table while Kay snatched Molly up and took her out of the room.

The phone laid near the end of the table, so I sat on the edge of the table, allowing my feet to hang off the edge as I began searching for the suppliers contact. After sifting through the numerous names within the address book, I eventually stumbled upon the number and began to dial. I clicked the oversized buttons one by one until hearing the sound of a dial tone. After several rings, a voice finally picked up on the other side.

"Hello! Who is this and how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, this is Ben Cutler, but I'm calling on behalf of Kay Sharp to inquire about the supply of our product."

"Sure thing. I have her account info already pulled up. What would you like?"

"I was hoping we could up the amount we purchase and also increase the frequency of that purchase by possibly double." I asked nicely.

"Sorry Mr.Cutler, you already have the maximum we are able to sell. Unfortunately we can't just hand this stuff out like candy with the limited resources we have to make it."

"Oh well we are going to call you back soon the next. What resource is it that you need?" I inquired.

"We call it Transalta, and it is a rare finding in the amazon, but we are doing our best to find and cultivate the current resources."

"Thank you. We'll contact you soon." I told him just before hanging up the phone.

Shit, that wasn't going to make Kay very happy. I hopped across her desk and onto her office chair where I could best use the keyboard and mouse to her computer. I jiggled the mouse from the computer, awakening it from its black hibernate state. It took a moment but eventually the screen came alive and what I saw next shocked me. On the screen was a video labeled "Giantess Trample" which looked to be an animated version of exactly that. I was in shock, staring at the screen in disbelief. Was Kay looking this stuff up?

Her timing was impeccable as usual as she re-entered the office. My startled hand jerked at the sight of her and the mouse dropped off the desk and onto the ground out of reach. My eyes darted from the mouse back to the screen and then to Kay who was briskly approaching her desk.

"What are you looking up? It better be work related." She said coldly as she rounded the corner of her desk.

Her eyes settled on the screen and began squinting as though having to decipher the words on the screen. Then, with a look of curiosity, she turned back to me.

"Really, Ben? Is this what you're into?" She asked trying not to laugh.

I felt set up, but wasn't sure so I attempted to explain the situation. "No, see I called our suppliers and they gave me the name of this plant. I got on the computer to research..."

"Sh...Sh...Shoosh. You don't have to deny or explain. I'm not here to judge." She assured, calming my nerves a bit. "But...I did catch you looking up non-work-related things and now there must be repercussions."

She purposefully kicked outwards, connecting with the chair I was standing on. The rolling chair immediately flew backwards while my body fell forward and onto the ground. My head landed only inches from Kay's toes with my pancaked body laying flat against the carpet. As I regained my senses, I pushed a hand to either side me, preparing to push myself back to my feet when a warm blanket of flesh suddenly engulfed my head. The familiar scent of vanilla lotion and sweat invaded my senses. Her toes molded to the shape of my head, with her soft toe pads gripping the side of my face.

"Tiny Ben must be enjoying this...under my big, delicious feet." She said while rubbing her toes into my face.

She left her toes there for a brief moment, allowing me to breathe in their leathery scent, before sliding them under my chest and flipping me over with a gentle force. I was now face up on the floor between Kay's feet and looking up her endless legs all the way to her magnificent face. Her face was eclipsed by her enormous sole as she hovered a foot over my comparatively small body. Deliberately, Kay began to lower her sole down, increasing the size of the shadow forming over my torso.

"Massage or be crushed." Kay emphasized while her foot continued its descent.

I quickly extended my arms to intercept the incoming sole and pushed my thumbs firmly into her arch, hoping to please her. I could tell at my size, pleasing her was going to require a little more effort, given it took both my hands just to hold her massive foot. My thumbs rotated in small circles while applying as much pressure as possible. Her foot had no reaction, giving me the sense that I was doing little to nothing with my thumbs, so I quickly changed tactics. Instead I curled one hand into a fist and dragged my knuckles from the bottom of her arch to the top.

"I can barely feel that. I mean I guess I can't expect much from a guy whose body is the same size as my foot." She commented, causing me to pause.

Her foot slammed down onto my body, her heel landing just above my manhood while her toes settled onto my neck, pushing my chin upwards to make room. Her warm sole felt like a heated blanket, and as she had noted, it covered my entire torso...even the width. Secretly, now not so secretly, I was enjoying every moment of Kay imposing her will on me with nothing but her foot. I caressed the top of her foot with my hands, gently gliding then over her smooth skin and pedicured toes. The pressure from her foot seemed to increase until becoming slightly uncomfortable. Her toes and soles began to mold to the shape of my body, as though gripping onto it.

"I could literally squash you Ben. And boy, does the thought of that give me a rush." She said mischievously while transferring a little more weight to the foot on my chest. I could feel the air compress from my lungs as her foot continued to press down, treating me like an expendable toy. "Remember that Ben. Especially if you choose to disobey or disappoint me."

Just before it felt like my body would give in, Kay lifted her foot, allowing me to breathe. However, she kept the large led hovering over my body, leaving me anxious and uneasy. The sole gradually crept up until her toes were just above my face. I still couldn't believe how long they were, and each of her longest toes were nearly the length of my head. Suddenly they shot forward, engulfing my head in their tight grasp. My face was pressed into the underside of her toes and the scent of her sole immediately invaded my nose. She shook my head from side to side, demonstrating her dominance.

"Kiss my foot, little Ben." She demanded.

I peppered her foot with kisses and more than she probably expected, but at this point I couldn't help myself. Before I could over indulge, she pulled her foot away.

"Good, now get back on that phone and figure out a solution to our short supply problem." She said, taking a few steps to the door, before looking back and pointing a finger at me. "And no more inappropriate web searches during work. Especially on my computer."
Chapter 8: Onsite Visit by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Been awhile since I have updated this story. Please rate and review if you'd like to see it continue.

 


Weeks rolled by with me trying to figure out any solution to growing our supply for the special and intricate ingredient. Kay's original plan to mass market this shrinking drug had fallen through despite all my attempts to solve it. The supply just wasn't there. They weren't able to recreate the plant's environment outside of the amazon for some reason and because of it, there was no way to produce both the drug needed to shrink and regrow a person. In fact, because of the limited supply, Kay had graciously grown me back to a more manageable height of 4'6'' until a solution could be reached. She still needed me to work as I knew all aspects of the business at this point.

She had put me back to work in the office with our other colleagues, but we never mentioned anything we had been through or the details of her side project to the others. She knew the power she had over me. My career, my happiness, and frankly my safety were all controlled by Kay. Any move I could make to cross her or uncover her secrets would jeopardize one or all of those realities. As I worked through several legal documents, I began to wonder if I could ever escape my predicament.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I could already tell by the aggressiveness of the knocks that it was Kay. She impatiently threw open the door and then immediately closed it behind her, ensuring that it was shut. I was puzzled and unsure what the urgency was. Normally she made me walk to her office to discuss things, so this was unusual.

"Ben. I have some exciting news." She said, looking at me with a subtle grin. "I think we found a solution for our supply problem."

"Oh. Great!" I replied, pretending to be excited for her, even though I still wasn't thrilled about her side business or the effects it had on my life.

"Yes it is. Now I'm gonna need you on a plane with me. We are flying to the laboratory down in South America."

I was a bit shocked and taken back by her request. "Oh. Uh. When did you want me?"

"In an hour."

"Ok, but I haven't packed anything or seen if?" I explained before being interrupted yet again.

"I don't care. The car will be here soon and you are coming with me. It's not an option. Do you understand?" Her words weren't a surprise, but that didn't make things any better. "Make sure you bring your special briefcase, okay?"

Before I could even respond, Kay rushed out of the door and down to her office. I immediately grabbed the suitcase she was referring to which held all the materials related to Transalta and hurried out to meet Kay at the car. A large black sedan pulled up and we both hopped in. Kay was on the phone with someone, going over the details of our arrival.

"Yes, we'll be there by this evening. Please get our accommodations set up for the night."

I stared blankly out the window while being dragged along for the ride. When we finally arrived at the airport, we were directed towards the private planes for boarding. To my surprise, a private jet was awaiting. I was a bit shocked Kay even owned one.

"You have a private jet?" I questioned as we approached the luxury plane.

No, it's one of our clients. He said I can use it anytime. Let's just say I've gotten him out of some precarious situations in the past."

We sat across from each other getting comfortable when Kay finally made light of the situation. "Hey sorry for the rush. It was just important we left ASAP so we could get this going. I only heard the news about an hour before telling you. I need you to be here for some of the legal dealings and documents before we hash out the product."

"Ok. Do I need to prep anything for this?"

"No." She said, unbuckling her heels. "The only thing you're currently responsible for is making sure I'm comfortable during this flight."

Kay discarded her enormous shoes to the side, and looked back at me. I wasn?t exactly sure of what she wanted from me, but her obvious hints gave me an idea.

"I don"t have anywhere to rest my feet," she said, pointing to the ground in front of her. "You don't mind, do you?"

I gauged the distance between her and the chairs across from her, which seemed close enough for her to use as a foot rest. She didn't need me. As humiliating as it was, I knew better than to argue with Kay no matter how absurd the demand was. It was always worse to disobey. I quickly put myself on the ground before her and placed myself on all fours, offering my back as a make-shift footrest for my amazon boss. Kay immediately placed a foot on my back, burying her heel somewhere in my upper lumbar before crossing the other foot over her ankle. The weight of just her legs was enough to make my muscles tense up. I wasn't sure how long she wanted me to remain a footrest, but hopefully it wasn't for too long. While I wondered how long I could hold my position, Kay resumed reading the contents of her phone while gently fidgeting her feet back and forth across my back. The subtle motions were enough to rock my body side to side despite trying to remain as still as possible for her.

"Thanks, Ben. That's perfect." She remarked, while sliding further down into her chair. With the extra reach, Kay bent her knees a bit and planted both of her soles squarely onto my back, increasing the weight I was holding up by an unbearable amount. I let out an audible grunt in distress.

She continued fidgeting, kneading her feet into my back repeatedly. Each time her foot pressed down, it felt like an entire person was sitting on me and my arms would give out at any moment. I struggled to maintain my posture, and I knew she could most likely feel my arms quivering in exhaustion as she continued her torturous movements. Just as I was about to give in, Kay snuck a foot under my shirt, and pressed her warm sole onto my lower back. Meanwhile the toes of her accompanying foot sifted through my hair. The interaction was regrettably making me aroused and I could feel something brewing between my legs. Honestly, it had been some time since Kay had even touched me with her feet. Work had been so busy for the both of us that she hadn't been hovering over or around me like usual, although she never failed to keep tabs on me.

"Remember when I could cover your entire body with my foot?" She asked. "It's been awhile since I've even toyed with you. Haven't you missed these big ol' feet?"

Kay slowly increased the pressure on my back as if she were measuring the exact amount of force it would take to make me collapse. I couldn't even respond to her question since I was struggling to maintain my composure. However, it didn't take long before Kay applied enough pressure to cause my arms to buckle and for her feet to smush me into the ground. Despite my collapse, Kay was relentless. She continued squashing me into the ground, driving the air from my lungs and pain into my back. Clearly she was enjoying her power move at my body's expense.

"I guess not." She said, answering her own question. "I hope you are comfortable down there, because it's gonna be a long flight."

I could feel her feet settle once more on top of me body before bouncing them rapidly up and down. I remained silent and looked away from her, not wanting to protest and cause more tension. I closed my eyes and tried to think of all the exciting things I might see in Brazil and eventually I was able to fall asleep.

--

When I awoke from my sleep, I was reminded of my place on the floor. Kay's feet were no longer on my back, and rather they could be seen in eyeshot on the other side of the plane where she was grabbing coffee from the counter. She had changed into some slippers, leggings, and a loose sweater. Clearly she had decided to get into more comfy clothes while I was knocked out cold on the floor. She must have seen my eyes open and quickly walked over and stood above me.

"You want some coffee, Ben?" She asked while rubbing her foot against me as thought to shake me awake. "Might need something to wake you up since you've been asleep for basically the entire flight.?

"Oh. No thanks. How far are we anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I believe we should be landing shortly actually. The pilot just requested that we put on our seatbelts. I just wanted to grab a quick drink beforehand."

I slowly rose to my feet and made it to the nearest seat before buckling myself in. My body was extremely stiff from being on the floor, but my mind surprisingly felt fresh. I glanced at my watch and calculated for the local time. It was actually going to be around 9pm when we arrived. Maybe I would go to a local bar his first night, I thought. This might be the only time I get to see any local life while I was here. I hadn't even asked Kay how long we'd be here, but assumed it wouldn't be for long. I stared out the window, daydreaming of the night when suddenly my chair rocked from the impact of the plane hitting the tarmac. We had arrived.

I glanced over at Kay who was once again buried in her work phone and then back up at the pilot who was chatting with the co-pilot as the plane came to a final halt. They made once last announcement of our arrival before Kay shot up towards the nearest exit. She awkwardly ducked through the entryway as the private stairs led us down to the pavement where a back Mercedes limo awaited our arrival. A man was already loading our bags, and I could see him staring from the corner of his eyes as Kay's massive form entered the vehicle. I soon followed her into the car and shut the door behind me. The blacked out windows made visibility inside rather hard during the night, but it wasn't important given we were only driving to the hotel.

After about 15 minutes, the car finally arrived at a fancy hotel where we were met by a hostess at the front who guided us inside. Kay rolled her giant suitcase until it crashed into mine abruptly and then looked back at me as she followed the hostess inside.

"Can you take mine up to the room. I am in room 810 and you are in 812. I'll meet you up there." She said casually before walking away, leaving me with a suitcase bigger than I was.

The suitcase's handle was the same height if not slightly taller than my own head. I awkwardly grabbed it and pulled it down until it propped onto two wheels, allowing me to roll it while pulled from the handle. I pushed and kicked my own in front of me as I ungraciously made my way into the elevator with our baggage. I punched the button for floor eight, which happened to be the highest floor in the hotel. At least I would have a view of the town we were in, I thought to myself. When the doors opened, a woman appeared in front of me and noticed the predicament I was in with the suitcases. Although not much taller, she was probably around 5' and she was extremely pretty.

"Hello! I am your floor concierge. Can I grab that for you?" She offered, gesturing to Kay's luggage.

With zero objection, I wheeled the case over, allowing her to take it to the room.

"This goes to room 810. Thanks!" I informed her, making sure it was in fact, Kay's room.

"Where are you coming from?" She asked.

"We just flew in from America. It's my first time in Brazil actually. Or anywhere in South America now that I'm thinking about it."

"You'll love it. It's a beautiful place. If you need any suggestions for anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be here until the early morning." She offered while wheeling Kay's bag's into her room.

"That's great, thank you?" I paused, realizing I didn't catch her name.

My look of confusion elicited a response from the young girl who filled the gap. "Gia? my name is Gia."

"Thanks, Gia."

Our conversation was cut short as a familiar presence entered the room. It was hard to mistake Kay for anyone else given her size and the way she carried herself. She entered the room and immediately called for my attention. She snapped her fingers several times and glanced around the room, as though determining whether it met her standards or not. Her gaze then lowered towards me.

"I went ahead and order a masseuse to come up and work these knots out of my back. That flight was a tad too long for me."

"Oh gotcha. I will leave you be." I responded, assuming she wanted some privacy.

"Actually, if you could hang around, that would be great. I'd like to go over some logistics for tomorrow before we head to our meeting. I just wanna touch on some if the details tonight." She glanced over to Gia who was still standing there most likely in awe from Kay's impressive stature. "And you are..?"

"Gia." She repeated once more. "I am your floor concierge. If you need anything, you can?"

Kay immediately interrupted her, "Oh well there is in fact something you can help me with. My back is super tight and I'm having a hard time bending over. Would you mind removing my slippers so I can lay down and relax? Normally I'd make Ben do it, but since you offered, I figured I'd give him a break."

The immense lawyer took a seat on the bed, bringing the two closer to eye level, and presented Gia with a slightly elevated foot. The floor concierge had no objection to Kay's request, whether out of fear for Kay or obligation to her job, and immediately crouched to one knee, reaching for the oversized slipper. I made the decision to avoid gawking and hurried to grab the briefcase, which was still near the entrance of the door, before returning to watch the show. Gia had removed both slippers, allowing Kay to slide back and onto the bed.

"Socks too, please." Kay said, wiggling her socked feet once more.

I watched as Gia slowly peeled the socks up Kay's lengthy soles, revealing her milky white arches once more. She tossed the socks to the side and then looked back to Kay. ?There you go.?

"Thank you. That's much better." Kay said politely before sliding back further onto the bed while stretching out her bare and naked feet, which hung far over the end of the bed. "Now if you could leave and watch for my masseuse."

Gia wasted no time in leaving for her post once more, most likely thankful that she didn?t have to be around Kay any longer. Unfortunately for me, I was stuck in the room with Kay to discuss further business. At this point, I couldn't imagine something that was necessary to discuss right this moment. My eyes scanned the room, noting that Gia was still at the entrance in discussion with someone. I leaned an ear in her direction, in an attempt to eavesdrop.

"Hi, yes I can fo that. Are you sure the masseuse can't make it?" She questioned.

The voice on the other side was indiscernible , but I knew Kay wasn't going to be happy with her cancelled service. Gia returned with a large wrapped present and a letter. She gently set it on the floor next to Kay's bed and handed her a letter. Kay was already displeased, having overheard some of the conversation at the front door.

"They said to read the letter first, and that they are sorry about the last second massage cancellation. If you need anything, just ?" she was interrupted.

"Just let you know. Yes I am aware." Kay snapped, clearly agitated.

Gia nodded and left silently once more, this time shutting the door behind her. Kay shredded the letter cover with one quick swipe of her finger and slid the enclosed letter from its sleeve. She squinted to read the text and then looked back at the ground. I myself was curious to see what was inside, but didn't dare insist anything from Kay in her current mood. Kay laughed and then looked to me.

"Dear Mrs. Sharpe. It is unfortunate, but we have asked that your massage appointment be canceled. We think you'll be more pleased with the gift given, than a massage. Please keep the contents private from anyone outside your party. We will see you soon.

- Supplier de Transalta "

Having finished reading, Kay threw her legs to the side of the bed and studied the large gift to the side of her bed. It was nearly the same height of the bed, and was squarish in shape. She looked to me, meeting my own eyes and evident curiosity.

"Well. This could be some sort of booby trap or it could be a delightful gift. What do you think, Ben" Maybe you should open it.' She laughed.

Her words were nothing more than a joke as she fearlessly ripped the package open to reveal what was inside. To her surprise, two tiny humans, no more than a foot tall, were encased inside within a glass box. Kay's eyes lit up and a smile crept across her face as she reached for yet another letter placed on the top of the container. Repeating the process once more, Kay read the contents of the second message and then glared at the two inside who were cowering fearfully in a corner.

"We hope you enjoy your stay. These two were caught sabotaging crops for our new drug, and we thought it may be best if you decide their punishment. As you can see, we trialed some of our newly created pharmaceuticals on them. May they serve you as needed."

Kay read the words aloud for me and the two shrunken beings to hear. I wasn't sure they even understood what she was saying. They appeared to be indigenous people and it was very possible that they spoke little to no English. Regardless of their tongue, they had definitely fucked with the wrong person. Kay was staring down at the box, when she ripped off the lid, startling the two inside. The tiny beings stood up and huddled closer together, fearing what was to come.

End Notes:

Reminder to rate and review.

Chapter 9: Wolf or Sheep? by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Hi agin, sorry for the delay. I've been super busy lately. Trying to make a little time to write. As always please enjoy and review if you enjoyed the chapter - always helps us writers.


"Is what I read, correct?" Kay asked, kicking the side of the container. The impact of her kick was enough to knock the two off their feet. "Silence is a sign of guilt. So please, speak if you have something to say."

One of the women stood, and began to plead in a language unknown to me. It didn't sound like Spanish so I figured Kay couldn't understand him either. Kay watched unsympathetically as she screamed, throwing her arms up in the air as though to threaten the giant woman.

"Well I'm not sure what you are saying, but I will have to assume that you are in fact, guilty." She said, kicking the container once more to intimidate her prisoners. At this point, the two were beginning to sense the hostility from their towering captor.

Their helplessness only grew as Kay planted each of her feet at the top of the container, slowly rocking it back and forth. The subtle and insignificant motion for Kay, resembled a small earthquake for the tinies trapped inside. She giggled as they struggled to maintain their balance inside the box as she rattled it back and forth. After a few moments of toying with them, Kay settled the box back to the floor, leaving them in peace. The moment was short lived as she slid both feet inside the container, planting them next to their even smaller companions. The arousing sight of tiny people at her feet almost made me jealous.

"Now I suggest you beg for forgiveness." She said, pointing to her feet.

The two women looked to each other and then back to Kay who tapped her foot impatiently, further signaling what was expected of them. One of the women boldly approached Kay's foot, which was easily as large if not larger than her entire body. She kneeled, placed both hands on the soft surface of Kay's foot, and gently planted a kiss on top causing Kay to giggle. Although the tiny woman's service was much appreciated, it was quickly overshadowed by the lack of obedience from the other girl who stood quietly in place. Kay's raised eyebrows said enough as she waved her other foot towards the woman.

"And you?" Kay urged, inching her elevated foot closer to the woman.

The doll sized woman turned her head, refusing to acknowledge Kay's request. Her long black hair swung to the side covering her face. At this point, I was trying to study their small girl's features in more detail. The resistant one appeared to be slightly younger than the other, possibly in her 20s, and had a nicely shaped body covered by her indigenous clothes. Her attitude was almost as inspirational as it was stupid. Kay would never tolerate disobedience.

"You have some nerve to disobey me. Let's make sure we understand the pecking order here." Kay's actions would speak louder than her cold words as she snatched the small girl's head between her dexterous toes, watching as the girl began to flail wildly. Kay's grin began to grow as she slowly raised her foot, lifting the tiny woman from the ground, with the woman's head still firmly gripped between her vice-like toes. Her foot continued its ascent out of the glass container before finally tossing the small girl onto the hotel bed. Before the miniature woman could react, Kay planted her biggest toe firmly against the rebellious girl's head, pinning it unforgivingly against the mattress. I could hear small audible whimpers escaping as she began to realize just how helpless she really was.

"Now, the next time I ask you to do something, I suggest you do it." She said sternly before looking to me. "Ben, can you go grab some floss from the bathroom?"

I wasn't going to be asked twice with the mood she was in. I hurried to the restroom, rummaging through all the drawers. Nothing. Instead, on the counter was a small gift basket with soap, shampoo, toothpaste and other goods, including floss. I snatched it from the basket and brought it back to Kay.

"Here ya go." I said, tossing the container on the bed near Kay's domineering foot.

"Thanks."

Kay snapped a small piece of floss off and brought her attention back to the girl underfoot. Kay pinched hers legs together between her fingers and delicately tugged her closer to begin her work. The small girl writhed and clawed at the sheet but was defenseless to Kay's will. Her efforts were meaningless and she began screaming in frustration. I watched as Kay's face turned from focused to disgust with the small girl's continuous cries. With one quick motion, Kay plugged the girl's mouth using the tip of her finger, preventing any further screams and silencing the room.

"Quit screaming." She commanded, before pulling her fingertip back away. With the girl now quiet, Kay's fingers made quick work of the floss, weaving it between and around the girls ankles followed by a tight knot that cinched it all together. Surely she wouldn't be escaping now. At least not by running away. Kay laughed as she made the girl's current predicament even more hopeless. With her captive bound, Kay slid back against the headboard, elevating her knees towards her chest until the tiny girl laid calmly between her feet on the mattress. The minuscule rebel looked up at her in horror as Kay lifted her feet up slowly, leaving the poor girl in the shadows of her massive feet.

As terrifying as it may have been to be in her place, I couldn't help but be a little envious of her. To be under Kay's feet was both exhilarating and erotic for me. Her well kept feet and soft soles were probably about as good as anyone's when it came to being stepped on. The moment finally came as Kay's feet came crashing down. To my surprise, Kay's feet landed simultaneously to each side of the girl, sending her flying upwards from the impact. Her arms flailed, with her legs unable to join, as she sailed through the air before landing harshly onto another part of the mattress. Kay's let out a small giggle.

"Absolutely pathetic. Probably just as pathetic before shrinking." She looked back to me once more while grabbing a nearby magazine and extending her legs out so her feet were near the end of the bed. "Ben, can you help her back to the end of the bed so she can grovel at my feet?"

I stood, approaching the bed and the small girl who was now crawling slowly towards the edge of the mattress. I gently scooped her up and brought her to the end of the bed as Kay desired. Kay's legs were straight with her feet relaxed and her toes pointed to the ceiling in preparation for the woman's task. I set the girl upright, just in front of Kay's enormous feet, making sure she was able to balance on her constrained legs. She stood for a moment, looking back at me, pleading with her eyes and hands for help. I ignored the plea, poking her in the back to urge her towards Kay's foot.

"Why don't I feel any lips against my feet?" Kay asked while violently flipping the page.

I poked at the girl once more, hoping she would begin her duties, but all she did was grab onto my finger shaking her head. Not wanting to make a scene, I took a step back. She was on her own now - I wasn't going to help her. I knew Kay wasn't going to tolerate her disobedience for much longer.

"Ben, why don't you lead by example?" Kay asked, lowering her magazine so she could make eye contact with me. Her eyebrows were raised, and her face didn't implicate any sort of joking.

"W-w-w-what do ya mean?" I asked, annoyed that I was now the center of attention.

"I mean... Why don't you show her what to do? You have a mouth. show her how to use it."

I couldn't believe it. Here I was doing everything she asks, and she still wants to humiliate me. It was moments like this, that made me hate Kay. Her power trips were more than I could handle at times, and this was no exception. Unfortunately I was not in a position to argue back. I never was - and arguing only made my life worse. Knowing I had no choice, I reached out for Kay's left foot, which was unattended by the small girl beside me, and lifted it before my face. There was no sense in holding back now. I was going to indulge in the moment. With both hands wrapped around her ankle, I buried my face deep into the sole of her foot and pressed my lips firmly against the warm skin, being sure Kay could feel the pressure from my lips. Slowly I eased her foot downwards, dragging her long toes across my forehead and down my face before slowly slipping her biggest toe into my mouth like a lollipop. I glanced up to see Kay biting her lip before I made an audile 'pop' with the exit of her big toe.

It was safe to say, we were all surprised by my actions. I couldn't maintain eye contact for long with Kay who seemed to be intrigued by my sudden fervor to satisfy her demands rather than oblige begrudgingly. I stood there awkwardly, unsure of how weather I should continue or step back. My moment of confusion was made clear as Kay raised her other foot and twirled it once in a circle. Each time Kay's foot approached me, I was always awestruck by the sheer size of them. It didn't matter how big or small I was - her feet were absolutely breath taking in both their shape and seemingly endless soles.

"Don't forget this one."

Strangely, I was more excited than embarrassed to repeat my actions. I pressed her sole against my face once more, and painted a long streak from the bottom of her heel all the way to the tips of her toes with my eager tongue. I could feel something familiar between my legs beginning to stir as I continued my work. Her toes wiggled as I continued to pepper her sole with additional kisses until suddenly Kay ripped her foot away from my hands, leaving me frozen with my hands holding an invisible foot in midair. What came next was more surprising, and far more painful.

The blow struck me hard between the legs, causing me to yelp and collapse to the floor. I laid there holding my manhood, which throbbed uncontrollably. It felt like my stomach had just swallowed my balls. Before I could even question what had occurred, Kay's voice cut through the air like a knife.

"I asked you to show her what to do. Not pop a pervy boner."

I could sense her presence looming over me in my crippled state. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Kay inspecting me with the doll-sized woman in her oversized hand. She held the woman out, providing her with a better view of my anguish. I was on the verge of apologizing when Kay rolled me onto my back using the top of her foot. She meticulously planted her giant ped just below my throat and applied a small amount of pressure to make it clear I wasn't going anywhere.

"And remember. I don't care who you are. You do as I say, or you'll find yourself in a precarious situation." Kay continued.

Her foot inched closer to my chin, covering the entirety of my neck with her pillowy soft arch. The pressure subtly increased as Kay slowly began to crush my airway with little to no effort. My body wriggled as I tried to remain calm, but I instinctively grabbed at each side of her foot in hopes of reducing any additional pressure. In Kay's eyes, it was a challenge, and I could feel her adding pressure to overcome my resistance. It didn't take long before I was gasping for air and clawing at her foot to free my airway. The best I could to was grip on to her big toe like a handle and push it upwards slightly, hopefully creating some discomfort.

"Kay?" I managed to whisper while reaching my other hand out.

"I think you get the point." She noted before removing her foot from me reluctantly.

As she swung her leg over, I noticed something peculiar: a small wet spot between her legs. Holy shit... she was getting off to this. In one sense it didn't surprise me, but actually seeing it shocked me. I quickly averted my eyes to avoid any extra attention to it. The last thing I needed was for her to think I was being perverted again. Instead I watched as she snagged the other captive from the container. She stood with both in front of her, inspecting each of them closely as though pondering what to do with them next. Once again her eyes fell upon me, with a small grin returning to her face. I scrambled to my feet once more, and made my way closer to the exit.

"Ben, may I ask before you leave" Is it my feet that turn you on? Or is it the sight of seeing small little girls serving a giantess like myself?"

I thought for a moments before replying. The honest truth was both, but I figured it was best not to let Kay think she could arouse me with just her feet.

"Uhhhh... I think it's seeing shrunken people having to do what you say. It's sort of an exotic sight." I replied.

"Erotic you mean?" She corrected while setting the two women on the floor. "I'd have to agree with you. There's something about having complete control over someone that really gives me a rush."

Unsure of where this was going, I watched as she gently pushed the girl with bound legs over with her overpowering toes. She hovered her foot above the girl, casting an ominous shadow over her petite frame. My mind was sent into a flashback of the times I found myself in a similar situation. The sight was unlike any other. To be that small, under a woman like her was unfathomable for most. I was prepared to observe another torturous moment for the shrunken woman when instead Kay did the unexpected. Rather than toy with the fallen woman, she stepped down firmly with all of her weight, flattening the girl underneath. The audible crunch sent shivers down my spine, bringing me to the realization I had just witnessed a murder. I was speechless and frozen in place. The other shrunken girl screamed at the top of her lungs and rushed at Kay's foot, hammering it with all her might.

Unfazed, Kay remained planted, soaking in the moment of her first kill. The tiny woman beating against her toes as her friend's existence was smothered underfoot did little other than entertain Kay. She leaned forward one last time, grinding her foot from side to side, making sure there was no chance of survival before lifting her foot from the mangled body's remains. The sight was a bloody red stain with an unrecognizable form smashed into the carpet. Kay grabbed a nearby towel and wiped the blood from the bottom of her foot. The remaining prisoner cried, reaching out towards her fallen comrade. Clearly they were closer than just acquaintances, evident by the distraught woman. Her cries quickly turned to anger and the small woman rushed at Kay once more.

With one quick effortless swipe of her foot, Kay smashed the brave attacker in the chest, sending her flying backwards about a foot or so from the impact. She laid there stunned as Kay stood over her, awaiting any further action from the tiny woman. The wet spot had become noticeably larger between Kay's legs, as she satisfied her power-driven cravings. I had to intervene.

"Kay what the fuck?!" I yelled. "You just killed a fucking person."

Kay appeared confused, looking at me as though I was the crazy one and shrugged.

"Kay they are human beings. You can't do this!"

Her eyebrows furrowed, her jaw clenched and her gaze cut through me like a cold laser.

"Listen here, Benny Boy." She began as she took a couple steps forward, narrowing the gap between us. "The two girls here tried to ruin the future of this company. They tried to sabotage our company. And as far as I am concerned, they are nothing but the scum between my toes."

Driving home the point, Kay gently placed her foot on to the remaining woman, carefully sliding her sole along the woman's beaten body. Her form soon disappeared beneath Kay's foot, leaving only her head sticking out uncomfortably from between Kay's toes. Her grip tightened around the girls neck as she began to choke the poor girl with her nimble toes.

"Kay, come on. Don't kill her. Please." I begged, hoping to spare the woman's life.

"Ben, are you a wolf or a sheep?" Kay asked unsympathetically.

I stared in horror as she spread her toes apart even wider, forcing them further around the girl's neck, and pushing her tiny neck deeper between her toes before clasping them tightly around her neck once more. The woman coughed as she slowly began to choke. Kay's insidious actions only worsened as she raised her foot, lifting the helpless girl from the ground, forcing me watch her heartless actions once again. The tiny woman clawed at the toes pinching the sides of her neck, while her legs thrashed violently in the air, until her movements began to slow with each passing moment and then... nothing. Kay remained with her toes constricted around the lifeless girl's neck until finally dropping her corpse to the carpet.

"Now get the fuck out of my room and remember what happens if you cross me." She said bluntly.

With no words left. I glanced at the lifeless body once more, and exited the room.

End Notes:

Rate and Review Please!

Chapter 10: The Test of Bravery by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Finally getting around to this story! Feel free to rate and review!

 

I had difficult sleeping that night after seeing Kay carelessly murdering two poor women. My lack of quality sleep was made worse when I was suddenly awoken by banging on the door. I glanced over at the clock, wiping the sleep dust from my eyes before squinting at the flourescent red lights on the clock next to the bed. It was five in the morning still. The relentless knocks continued to pound on the door. I was assuming it was my boss on the other side and after opening the door, I was unsurprised to find Kay standing there. She was fully dress in what appeared to be hiking gear. She looked at me and thew a backpack into my arms, which hit me hard enough to knock me back one step.

 

“Wake up, Ben and get ready. We are taking a little field trip.” 

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I was with Kay, it seemed like life never gave me a break. It was always one thing after the next - it was the way she did business and they way she lived life. I took the bag back to my bed and began getting ready. Kay took the liberty of letting herself in while debriefing me on the news she had just received in regards to the intruders.

 

“So I was told some interesting news this morning. The people that keep trying to sabotage our little company here tried again last night. Security chased them off, but not only that. They sent a team to follow them into the amazon forest and guess what. They found them in a small encampment, serving as a hide out for their people. It’s only a few miles from our crops, but deep into the forest, and we are assuming this is where they are plotting against us. We are going to drop by for a little visit and see what our new friends are doing exactly and hopefully squash this resistance once and for all.”

 

Her words left her mouth with a sprinkle of vengeance on top. This was more than just an expedition to fight the resistance. Maybe Kay’s bloodlust was growing. At the very least, maybe I could be there to prevent more murder from happening and talk some sense into her. I slowly put on pants and packed some gear for the trip ahead. My heart began to race as I imagined the violence that could ensue by invading their camp. Obviously they weren’t very fond of our presence and they certainly weren’t going to show mercy to the foreigners harvesting their land’s resources. I zipped up the bag and threw it over my shoulder while following Kay out. We made our way to the elevator, where Kay had to duck  down to enter. Her finger tapped R for “Roof”.

 

“The rooftop?” I asked, unsure if that was intentional.

 

“Yeah we are taking a helicopter there to avoid moving through the dense forest.” She replied. 

 

Clearly, Kay wasn’t wasting time with her security’s intel. As we scaled the building, I yawned and looked over at Kay once more who stared coldly at our reflections in the chrome doors. She had on some shorts and some hiking boots with long socks going up to her calf. It was rare to see her outside of the usual business attire and I found myself staring at her as thought it was my first time meeting her.

 

“What?” Kay asked, noting my looks.

 

Embarrassed, I wasn’t sure how to respond. “Oh, nothing. Just weird seeing you in hiking gear.” 

 

“Well what the fuck am I supposed to wear? High heels with a coat?” 

 

“No. Of course not. I’m just saying—“ My sentence was scut short as Kay palmed my face with an oversized hand. Her fingers dug into my chin, clamping it shut. Her palm blocked my view momentarily while making her point clear.

 

“Yes Ben, I know what you meant. I’m a lawyer, not an idiot.” 

 

The elevator came to a slow stop and the metal doors parted to the side, revealing a helicopter on the helipad with its blades still spinning. We quickly made our way to the chopper, holding our belongings and ducking our heads as we pushed through the vortex created by the blades. Kay entered first, cramming herself in to the small cabin. I followed, finding an adjacent seat. A security detail latched on to the sides railing before the pilot took us into the air. With four guards on our helicopter, we made our ascent and headed straight for the encampment. Soon we were accompanied by two additional helicopters filled with additional personnel. We looked like a squad of special forces as we cut through the air. Each security guard was armed, dressed in camo, with state of the art technology attached to their body. Goggles, lasers, grenades, along with a host of other goods. Looks like peace wasn’t in the cards.

 

After flying through the air for 10-15 min, each helicopter dropped several repel ropes down to the ground, followed by the armed guards slithering down them. With guns drawn, the quickly made their way to the camp where we could see village members scrambling throughout the camp. Some pointed at our helicopter while others took shelter. It didn’t take long for the squad of guards to infiltrate the camp. People were thrown to the ground, while others tried to fight back. It seemed to be going okay as far as casualties given a bullet hadn’t been fired yet. Person after person was placed in zip ties until finally the last of them retreated to a nearby cave. Kay was eager to get to the ground and signaled the pilot to land in a clearing. After doing a quick circle, our chopped made a quick and tactful decent, allowing me and Kay to hop out before taking off back into the sky. I couldn’t hear much and followed Kay as she pushed up to the cave entrance. Our military personnel moved quick and were already clearing the cave. Green lasers traversed the cave as live weapons scanned the surround areas. The last thing we wanted was to be caught in their path.

 

I yanked on Kay’s legs, hoping to grab her attention. She stopped and turned, looking at me in disgust. “What the fuck are you doing?” 

 

“Kay, let’s wait back here. If shit goes south, I don’t want to be in the crosshairs for it.” 

 

As though my words were marked with a curse, I felt a sharp pain as something struck me in the side of the neck. I cupped the right side of my neck where the impact was, and felt what appeared to be a dart in the side of my neck. All my fears had just become real. I was going to die here. I fell to my knees, wincing in pain, as my head began to throb. I could feel Kay’s hand on my back as I dropped. 

 

“Ben, Ben!” She screamed. 

 

Bullets went off around us as the guards defended themselves from what seemed to be a more coordinated attack. Kay drug me to a nearby corner behind a rock, out of harms way. She glanced over the top as shots continued to ring out. For several minutes, the battle continued, with less and less shots being fired until finally a guard cried out on the radio, which both me and Kay had in our bags.

 

“This is echo-two-three, we need help down here. The whole team is hit. Not sure who is still in the fight, but we need—“. His words turned to silence when he was struck by something. 

 

Kay glanced over the edge as I remained immobile, holding onto the side of my neck. The effects were starting to kick in, and my head was beginning to spin. I looked up at Kay and reached a hand out, mumbling words, hoping for a miracle. 

 

“Stay here Ben, I think there’s only a couple left.” She said before darting away into the darkness, leaving me alone to fend for myself. 

 

My eyes began to feel heavy and my breathing began to slow. As though things weren’t bad enough, the radio went off. 

 

“Echo-two-three, this is Bird’s Eye. We are making an emergency landing, you are on your own.” The sound of the radio pierced the silence of the cave. If they didn’t know I was here before, now they did. I did my best to keep my head up, when the silhouette of two people appeared before me. As the neared, I could make out two men holding spears that were pointing directly at me. I couldn’t move, and as far as I could see, this was the end of the line. I held an arm out, in hopes of finding some mercy, but the motion only confirmed I was still alive. The man on the right cocked his arm, preparing to launching the spear, when suddenly the two men were bowled over by a large mass. That mass was Kay. My eyes shut and the world went black as the sounds of Kay’s struggle faded away.

 

 

The sensation of ice cold water hitting my face awoke me. I took a deep breath as though breathing life back in to myself, and then scanned the area around me. I was still in the cave, although things seemed different once more. A familiar voice called out.

 

“Wake up, Ben. Wake up.” A voice demanded, before my body began to shake violently.

 

I squinted as I slowly regained my senses, piecing the world around me until finally regained full consciousness. Unfortunately for me, that reality was far less exciting. I was surrounded by wooden poles, as if I was in a cage. Wait, I was in a cage. My panic grew as I realized I was in fact a prisoner to these people, and to make matters worse, that dart must have contained some of that plant extract. I was probably under a foot tall, if I had to guess by my surroundings. Looking over, I could see Kay in a similar predicament. Her hands and feet were tied up and she was staring right at me, with her eyebrows raise. 

 

“Ben!” She yelled again.

 

“Fuck, what happened?” I asked, realizing it didn’t really matter. 

 

“We got fucked, that’s what happened. Are you tied up?” She asked.

 

“No. Just locked in this cage.” 

 

“Well we need to figure out how to get out of here, or we’re screwed.” 

 

I could hear voices approaching in the distance and quickly silenced myself. Two men approached with spears, speaking in their native tongue which neither I or Kay could understand. They neared Kay’s cell and began chatting as they unlocked the door. One pointed to Kay, and then tapped the other firmly on the shoulder. He timidly took a couple steps towards Kay, and pointed the spear in her direction. Rather than intimidate Kay, it seemed to piss her off instead.  She immediately kicked the spearhead to the side, before loading her legs once more and delivering another blow directly to his body. The impact sent the man flying out of the cell and into my cage, rattling me inside and shattering several of the wooden beams holding me captive. He laid dazed while his friend quickly slammed the cell door closed and locked it. He began yelling at Kay as he helped his friend who remained immobile on the ground. After helping his friend up, the two hobbled their way to the exit, calling out to others nearby. There wasn’t much time for me to react, but I needed to escape while I could.

 

I picked myself up and darted from the broken enclosure. As I scanned my environment, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was like a scene from a shitty action movie - the keys had fallen from one of the guards belts and were left lying on the ground. I quickly snatched the keys and awkwardly carried them over to Kay’s cell and gracefully slid between the bars. Kay smiled at my small success and our moment of luck. Each of her feet were bound together by a lock, so I made that my first priority. Unfortunately for me, there was nothing to distinguish the keys from one another with labels of any sort so I no choice but to work from one end to the other. Carefully, I tried each of the keys, and was becoming anxious as the first couple failed. My panic only grew as the voices suddenly returned to the nearby hall.

 

“Get in my sock, Ben.” Kay urged, knowing this was only going to get worse if we didn’t stick together.

 

The thought was a little repulsive in the sense it would be incredible hot and uncomfortable, but we didn’t really have a choice. I bundled the keys back together and made my way to the edge of her sock. I slowly peeled it back to create an opening for me to slide into and was immediately struck by Kay’s aroma. Ignoring the scent I pushed myself in headfirst with the keys pressed to my side and wiggled side to side like my life depended on it. In this case, it did. I wriggled against the sole of Kay’s foot, pushing myself further and further up until my feet were able to slide under her heel and out of sight. I kept my body between Kay and the keys to avoid any potential discomfort from the metal keys jabbing into her sensitive soles. The air was thick and made it difficult to breathe. Kay’s sock was compressed tightly over my chest, forcing my body directly against Kay’s arch and sole. I slowed my breathing to avoid hyperventilating and hugged the keys firmly against my body to prevent any jingling noises.

 

“Holy shit.” I heard Kay mutter as someone approached the cell.

 

At this point, I was so focused on breathing in a confined space, I couldn’t get a sense of what was occurring outside. It wasn’t until I heard an unfamiliar voice that I silenced myself to enhance my hearing.

 

“You have been causing a lot of problems with my people and my plants.” The voice stated calmly. “Your actions are that of evil. And evil has no place in my home.”

 

Suddenly it felt like gravity had been put on pause as we were hoisted into the air. To my surprise, Kay did little to fight back against whatever was holding us up. Maybe it was to ensure my safety. She couldn’t exactly walk with me under her foot. My mind raced with ideas of what to do next. We were going to need a plan fast if we were going to escape this mess. Kay’s foot continued to bob with me next to it, causing me to get motion sickness. I needed fresh air. Carefully I reached down to the first available key and slid it up near my face. Using it as a saw, I began to cut a small whole into the bottom of Kay’s sock in hopes of getting some fresh air and to understand our exact predicament. It took a few moments, but eventually the fibers began to give way and a hole formed in the bottom of Kay’s sock.

 

I pressed my mouth against the opening and gulped in the fresh air like I had just been actively drowning underwater. A cool breeze seeped inside, relieving me from the heat filled sock I had been shoved in to. More importantly, it allowed me more visibility to my surroundings and the predicament we were in. Given I was at Kay’s foot, which appeared to be pointing at the ground as it swayed to and fro, I quickly spotted the oddity. Kay was somehow being carried… by someone much much larger. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Kay’s feet were dangling above the person’s waistline, who was carrying her with ease. The gladiator sandals that housed two feet with porcelain skin and red nail polish implied this giant was actually a woman. I rubbed my eyes, assuming they were betraying me, but the reality never changed. As we made our way through the caves, I could see small lamps lighting the path below, and then finally we stopped. And then, like a sack of potatoes, Kay was heaved to the ground, causing both of our bodies to smash into the ground. 

 

The impacted jolted my body, but fortunately the tight sock held me in place without too much whiplash. Kay meanwhile, had hit the ground much more harshly and winced in pain. 

 

“What the fuck do you want?” Kay spit out.

 

“I want you to stand, you coward.” Replied an unsympathetic voice.

 

My eyes widened in terror. How was she going to manage that with me inside her sock? I needed to get out! I began to squirm, but Kay’s movements began to mask my own as my body was thrown side to side as she attempted to upright herself. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I didn’t want to die!

 

“Why should I?” Kay asked rebelliously.

 

“Would you prefer I squash you from existence like you did for two of my people?” The woman yelled back.

 

Kay was silent for a moment, and then made the choice to stand as asked. She hopped up in one motion, causing my world to rocket from the ground before crashing back down. This was it for me I thought, but to my surprise as I braced for impact, nothing came. Instead, I opened my eyes to my peep hole and I could see the ground just millimeters away as Kay balanced herself strategically to avoid crushing me. And then ever so gently, she placed her foot down to secure her stance. My world went black as Kay’s foot settled on top of me, pushing me into the unforgiving ground. Her sole molded to my body and emanated a thick heat around me as it enveloped me like a blanket. My appendages were frozen in place by the weight of her foot and all I could choose to do was breathe. 

 

“Wise of you, woman. Now I am going to teach you some lessons about respect.” The angry woman continued.

 

With one quick strike, Kay was back on the ground, stunned from the blow. I couldn’t see her face, but I could feel her pain with by the force of the fall. I peaked through the hole of her sock once more to see the giant woman approaching us once more. Her red toes jetted into the air above me before crashing down repeatedly with each step. Soon she was next to Kay’s body, and out of my sight. To better my view, I quickly began sawing at the sock to widen the hole. The weakened fabric didn’t take long to puncture and soon I created a hole large enough to stick my head through. Cautiously, I poked my head out to see the woman resting her foot on Kay’s chest in a display of dominance. I scanned the area in hopes of finding somewhere else to hide and quickly realized we were in the woman’s bedroom. There was a bed, clothing, and various pieces of furniture that suited a woman of such an enormous stature. I spotted a nearby hiding spot under her bed that I could make it to without being seen if I timed it right.

 

“How does it feel to be the insignificant one.” The woman yelled while stomping firmly on Kay’s chest, causing her body to jolt.

 

The jerk from Kay’s legs launched me from the torn sock and out into the open. There was no time for thinking now, so I made a dash for the nearby bed. Luckily the giantess’s attention was consumed by Kay. 

 

“You piece of American trash! My people have lived in peace for centuries until you came here.”

 

Her words were followed by a slap across Kay’s face. I could see blood coming from her nose as the blows continued raining down on her. I looked away in horror, hoping the giantess would show some mercy. I knew deep down Kay deserved this, but I wanted it to stop. I wanted this to be over. After a few kicks to her body, the enormous woman seemed satisfied for the time being and walked away down the hall, yelling in frustration.

 

This would be one of our only chances to make a run for it. I rushed to Kay’s side and kneeled down next to her face. She was not in great shape and could barely open her eyes. I pleaded with her to get up.

 

“Kay, we need to go! I need you to get up… please, Kay!”

 

Her response was nearly non existent, only managing to muster a small grin. Despite all the torment and stress she had caused, her suffering brought a tears to my eyes. “Kay… come on.”

 

I could hear the heavy footsteps of the returning giantess and knew I needed to leave her. But I wasn’t going to watch her be beaten to death without trying to stop it. We were a team throughout everything and I wasn’t going to leave her now. I looked over to see the monstrous woman approaching. She must have been around 15’ tall and was actually incredibly attractive. She appeared to be fairly fit and toned, but also slender. Her feminine features and youthful skin seemed to glow in the cave lighting, but her anger was just as evident. A scowl formed on her face she neared Kay’s motionless body.

 

“Your time has come.” The giantess grabbed a heavy rock and proceeded towards Kay.

 

I stood up and held out my arms in protest. “Stooooooooop!!!” 

 

My presence must have surprised her. It was obious there was no way I could inflict any harm and now I was giving myself up in the process. She threw the rock down near Kay’s body, and locked eyes with me. With my neck craned back to meet the giant woman's gaze, it was hard to gather the courage to stand my ground.

 

“Why would you defend this evil woman, little man?” 

 

 

=====

Chapter 11: An Oath by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:


The size of the woman before me would have been shocking even at my normal height, but in my shrunken state, her height and size was absolutely jaw-dropping. She must have been 9 - 10 stories tall compared to me and her weight would be unfathomable. Each foot could crush the life from my body with ease and I could only hope that wasn’t her intent as I slowly back myself in Kay’s direction with the giantess approaching me.


“Answer my question!” She yelled, clearly expecting me to justify my actions.


She lifted her foot once more and pointed her pedicured toes in my direction. I braced for impact as a toe half the length of my body poked me in the chest. The effortless motion for her caused me to stumble several steps before falling on my back. Her big toe quickly settled onto my upper torso and the ball of her foot quickly pinned my waist in place while the tip of her toe forced my much smaller head against the dirt floor. The size of the digit made the grooves of her skin more apparent as they roughly pressed against my cheek. Each bit of pressure she applied felt ten fold as much against my minuscule body. The giant woman laughed, knowing any attempts to fight back were futile. Even so, it was instinctive for me to push against the soft skin and squirm in hopes of breaking free.


“Well… you aren’t much of an adversary if my toe alone can give you this much trouble.” She noted. “But still, I must know: why do you defend this woman?”


Her question was valid and I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Why did I defend the woman who had tortured me all this time? This would have been the chance to end it all. But thinking back through everything, Kay gave me a lot of experiences I wouldn’t have had if I had never met her. 


“Because, she has given me experiences no one else could. She gave me a job when no one else would. She has pushed me to be a better lawyer, and challenged me to be confident with my decisions and to think on my feet. She may not be very kind, and may even be a murderer, but she often pushes boundaries and I admire that.” I admitted to the giant woman. 


“And what is the punishment for a crime such as murder?” She questioned as her toes began to slither around my body. 


Before I could answer, her toes nimbly flipped me onto my stomach. I watched as the shadow of her foot grew around me, replacing any light with its dark presence. Inevitably, her sole pressed against into back swallowing my body into the contours of her foot until all my limbs were pinned flat against the ground. I coughed as the fine dirt mixed with my limited air supply. I looked out from the crevice I was trapped in as the world around me began to close. The heat from our bodies intensified with no place for it to escape. The discomfort from the heat  only worsened as her sole slowly began to mold to the form of my body and the weight of the amazonian slowly unveiled itself with each passing moment. It didn’t take long for my lungs to be expunged of all air and for the weight bearing down on my body to become unbearable. The unforgiving ground did little to comfort me during the agonizingly slow crush of my body underfoot. Just as I thought I’d black out, the world around me appeared and I could breathe once more. I pushed myself onto all fours and sucked in all the air I could. 


“Would you die for her?” She bellowed from above. “An eye for an eye?”


Without giving any response, I looked to Kay’s battered form and thought for a moment. No one deserved to be killed for anything, I thought. Then without any warning, I was smashed into the ground once more. The woman showed some mercy by withholding her full weight from pressing down and squashing me from existence, but began grinding me into the floor like I was an old cigarette butt. She had quite the bag of torturous tricks for me: Grinding and stomping on my body just enough to cause considerable discomfort, pressing her heel into my spine until I yelped, or using her toes to pinch and toss my appendages in any way she pleased. I endured the torture for several minutes as she toyed with my body, clearly enjoying it as much as I was hating it.


“Fortunately for you both, I don’t believe in killing. But I do believe in punishment… and a little pain to teach you a lesson.”


She walked over to Kay and looked down on her beaten body. Without forgiveness, the woman gave her one last kick to make her wince and laughed. Slowly, the giant woman circled Kay like a vulture with its food, eyeing her as though needing to decided what to do next. 


“As for you, I have something special.” She began, pulling out what appeared to be a dart. “We have a special form of punishment for those who have committed crimes such as yours.”


She crouched next to Kay and quickly jabbed the dart into her thigh, while staring right into her eyes. “This will ensure you never… ever hurt the people of my land again.” 


I watched as Kay’s body began to diminish in size, reducing further and further until she was no more the a couple of feet in height. The woman smiled, relishing at the sight of Kay shrinking to a size equivalent of her foot. She stood back to her towering height before making her way to a nearby chair that resembled a throne. 


After taking a seat, the amazon woman snapped and pointed to her resting feet. “I want to feel that tongue clean the dirt from my soles.”


To my surprise, I watched as Kay stood to her feet, gazing at the two towering soles she was now being commanded to service. It was a fitting moment for Kay, to be required to do what she had tortured others to do for her. She neared the appendage, which was slanted at a slight angle in her direction, and examined the fine dirt caked to the woman’s sole. I could only imagine the frustration and disgust building inside Kay. She tilted her head down, stuck out her tongue, and begrudgingly licked the tip of the amazon’s third toe. The gesture immediately pleased the building sized woman who began laughing at the novel sensation.


“Not too bad. But you’ve got a whole lotta foot to go.” She said, pushing her digits against Kay’s face before spreading her toes. “Don’t forget to get in between my toes.”


Kay subserviently grabbed hold of the woman’s second and third toes, spreading them even further before making quick work of the crevice with her tongue. I was surprised to see little resistance from my boss. I couldn’t recall a time where Kay had ever been in a place of obedience. She was always in charge, so this must have been quite a humbling moment for her and I was secretly enjoying it. My arousal grew as Kay lapped at the undersides of the woman’s toes, cleaning the surface of the skin more aggressively as she went. Dirty soles were never of interest to me, but watching Kay worship those enormous feet was enough to harden my member. 


The giant woman above stared contently at the small servant beneath her foot. “Do you like licking the dirt of my foot?” She asked, knowing all too well Kay didn’t. 


Kay knew there was a wrong at right answer to this question. “Yes.”


“You can address me as Goddess Xena.” She corrected, moving her foot from Kay’s grasp in order to provide a clear line of sight. 


“Yes Goddess Xena.”


“Good, now fortunately for you. I don’t want the bottom of my foot covered in your pathetic spit. Instead I’d prefer them to actually be clean. Now follow me, little ones.” She declared, before standing back to her full height.



The towering woman made her way to the nearby bed. She reached over and grabbed a cage stored underneath. It looked very similar to the cage I had broken out of earlier, only this one was slightly larger, and meant to hold someone more of Kay’s current size. Xena slid the cage in our direction, and eyed us.


“Get in.”


Kay and I didn’t hesitate to follow her orders and quickly scurried inside the cage. I went in first, and made my way to the back. For me, I only had to bend down slightly to maneuver my way to the back. Kay meanwhile, was forced to her knees and crawled her way into the entrance until finding a spot to lay in the opposite corner from me. She didn’t even both to make eye contact with me, and was more than likely making a plan in her head for her escape. Xena’s toes pushed against the door of the cage, snapping it shut behind us. Our world was suddenly jolted as the cage was hoisted into the air. I braced against the cage, hoping to reduce the impact from the cage’s sway from each step. The amazon woman made her way through the caves, no longer focused on our presence. Silence filled the air whenever it wasn’t the rattle of the cage.


“Hey Ben… thanks for what you did back there.” Kay said unexpectedly. “I didn’t deserve that bravery. And I’m sorry for how I’ve treated you all this time.” 


I myself had no words. She was right, but I couldn’t help be shocked that she had actually managed to apologize. “It’s okay. I knew there was a real person in there somewhere.” 


She smirked and stared off in the distance once more. The moment was almost ruined by our cage which  continued to sway repeatedly, nearly making me vomit from motion sickness. Fortunately it came to a halt, and the cage was thrown roughly onto the ground, jolting us both from our seated positions.  Outside, a looming shadow cast its presence over the cage and the ground around us. Xena was staring down at the cage, as though waiting for some sort of reaction from us. 


She tapped the cage once with her foot, shaking it once more. “Little man, I want you to come out here right now.” 


My blood froze as I was being addressed directly. I closed my eyes, took a breath, and made my way to the entrance of the cage. I jiggled the door free, and looked back at Kay with one last smile, and stepped onto the grassy plane surrounding us. My head immediately craned up to meet the gaze of the behemoth of a woman. It was much easier to see her features in the sunlight, and admittedly I found her to be quite attractive. She curled her finger at me, gesturing me to come over. As directed, I began treading through the grass to get closer to Xena. 


“Was it Ben?” She asked. 


I nodded.


“Ben, I am going to do give you your freedom back, but it will require an oath. Do you think you can do that?” 


I nodded again. 


“Good. Now take a look around at all the destruction this woman created. She has no honor or decency, but what she does have is an admirable and courages friend. One that was willing to die for her. And for that I am willing to spare her in exchange for a blood oath.”


The giant woman positioned me squarely between her feet as she continued to layout the conditions of her terms. My legs began to tremble at what I assumed to come next. 


“I will take your blood for hers.” 


A set of toes suddenly appeared before me and before I could react, they propelled into my stomach, forcing me onto my back. The blue sky filled my senses, with the sound of birds chirping in the wind, and the warm sun blanketing my skin. A calm peace came over me, until a loud screeching cry came out from Kay and the sky was replaced by the all-too familiar sight of a woman’s sole. Then everything went black.

Chapter 12: She Cares by SoleWriter

My eyes slowly cracked open, as the rhythmic rocking of my weightless body overtook my senses. The light of sun flooded my eyes making it difficult to see. When my sight finally adjusted, I could see Kay sobbing as she carried me through the forest. The sound of her cry sent chills into my spine since I’ve always assumed her to be incapable of normal human emotions. 


“Kay… are you okay?” I asked.


A look of relief and surprise washed over Kay’s face as she looked down at me in her arms. She squeezed me tightly, hugging me with so much pressure, I thought I might black out again. I tapped her a couple times on the shoulder in hopes of getting her to stop.


“Ben! You’re alive!” She yelled. “I thought she killed you. She stepped on you with all her weight and I thought for sure you’d be dead. You weren’t moving and I swear I couldn’t see you breathing either.” 


“Well you know me. Resilient is my middle name.” I said, laughing. “Where are you walking to anyway?” 


“Well I wasn’t sure of that myself. I grabbed you and just carried you away without much thought.” 


Her actions showed she must have cared about me at least a little bit.


“Well you can set me down now if you want.” I laughed, still swaying with each of her steps. 


“What? You don’t like being carried around like a little baby?” She joked while swinging me around in a circle. “I’ve always enjoyed it when you’re around half my size - not completely useless but still fun-sized.” 


“Well I don’t know if you remember, but we are both fun-sized right now.” I said, pointing out the fact she was still currently only a couple feet tall. 


“True.” She confirmed, after setting me back on the ground. “But I guess that makes you extra fun-sized. Problem is you aren’t very fun.“


“Hard to be fun, when your boss is always making demands.” I fired back, hoping it would come across jokingly even though I was mostly serious. 


She stared at me dead in the eyes while smiling at me. 


“That’s right, Mr. Cutler. I do demand a lot.” She said taking a step up to me until her crotch was basically touching my nose. My manhood suddenly began to stir. “And since I’m still your boss, you are still going to do what I say.” 


Another half step forward and her soles planted themselves directly on top of my feet, preventing me from any escape. Her warm feet swallowed mine underneath while the tips of her toes grazed the front of my ankle. Her pussy gently bumped into my nose and an enormous hand wrapped around my cranium like a falcon grasping its prey. My hands instinctively wrapped around her legs, embracing them for balance, before my tongue slipped out of my lips and into hers. Immediately, her grip around my skull squeezed with a horny vigor  and pulled my head in closer, allowing my tongue to slide even deeper. I was eating her standing straight up, and her pussy was nothing other than delightful. 


“Am I still too demanding?”


I was about to reply, but she must have sensed the incoming reply and clutched my head forcefully against her vagina, not allowing me to answer. I lapped at her clit, hoping to please her and live out my office fantasy. 


“Fuck that feels good! You like liking your boss’s pussy?”


My muffled voice was lost between her legs and Kay seemingly had no plan of letting go. I’m fact her hand continued to press me against her, as if she was going to try and squeeze my head inside her. I was smothered in pussy, and only catching slivers of air when her hips gyrated above my mouth. I could sense her pussy throbbing from her aggressive maneuvers and grasping. Finally she push me back for a second, freeing me from under her foot trap. 


“I am going to give you the experience of a lifetime and you will continue to do whatever the FUCK I tell you to do.”


I was slight confused with how to respond when Kay reached her enormous hand out and wrapped around my throat. Her other hand quickly wrapped itself around my lower thigh and hoisted me off the ground. She effortlessly lifted me above her head before lowering my manhood directly into her mouth. Both of my hands squeezed Kay’s wrist as my eyes nearly bulged out of my head as she slid me up and down like I was a lightweight shoulder press. She had no issues swallowing my member whole and continued to toy with me in the air like some kinky sex toy. I was about to explode when a sharp pain come from the base of my shaft. I squirmed and moaned in discomfort.


“No cumming, until the boss says so.” She said, removing my erect member from her mouth. “And that will be after me.” 


She set me down and quickly laid on her back in the grass. She spread her legs and kicked her feet into the air like an open invitation. 


“Now come fuck me.” 


I wasted no time in shoving myself deep inside her. Her pussy wrapped around dick so tightly I nearly came squeezing in. I slowly grinding my dick in and out, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy against my shaft. Kay however was not in the mood to make love. She grasped my neck once more, wrapping her fingers around the entirety of my neck and then palmed my ass against her other hand and began pulling me furiously against her pussy. 


“That feels good.” She said with a clench mouth and her eyes rolled back. 


I let my instincts take over and began fucking my amazonian boss as hard as I could. Considering our weight difference, it probably didn’t feel like much to her, but it must have felt pleasurable at the very least. Her knees began to slouch back towards her body and she looked back up at me with a smile. 


I smiled back and continued to thrust, unbeknownst to me was a special treat to either side of my head. Kay had tucked her knees in as far as she could and brought a foot to each side of my head.


“Kiss them.” 


I quickly pecked the side of each of her feet before resuming my aggressive thrusting. Her pussy was extremely tight from her position and I could feel her building inside. Without warning Kay sandwiched my head between her feet, which neatly tucked my much smaller head into her arches. I put a hand on each side of the foot vice to hold me steady. I was just about to explode and I knew she was too. Kay began to moan and squirm, squeezing her feet together even harder, and then I felt it. Her orgasm was so intense it squeezed my dick to a standstill. 


“Of fuck!” She screamed. “Fuck! I own you, Ben. You little fucking stallion.” 


She planted her foot squarely on my face and smothered me into her sole. The upper part of her sole alone was plenty to cover my face and bring me to a final climax. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn’t last more than a couple thrusts before cumming completely inside Kay.


“No, I own you.” 


She grabbed my hips and forced me forward several times in hopes of milking every last drop out of me. Her other foot wrapped behind me head and buried me further into her sole. 


“You really like feet, don’t you?” She asked. 


I was in such ecstasy, all I could do was nod and laugh from behind her foot. She gently dragged her foot down until her toes slithered against my forehead, down my nose, and into my mouth. The salty flavor was the perfect treat to end the moment and I gladly sucked on her biggest toe like an oversized lollipop.


Kay allowed me to indulge for a few moments before pulling her foot away and standing back to her feet. Her comparatively large figure cast a shadow over me as she looked into the distance. Similar to me, she must have been contemplating where we should go next. We were a couple of shrunken people walking in a dangerous third world country where we could end up dead from either other people or wild animals. 


“We should probably try to find shelter before the sun goes down.” I told her. 


“Yeah there’s a small village a few miles south of the caves we invaded.” She explained. “I think it’s this way.” 


“A few?” I asked.


“Maybe 6 or 7…” 


I was hopeful she was right and we wouldn’t be stranded in the wild, but dreading the journey. Six or seven miles at our normal heights would have taken forever, but at our current heights, it was going to be even worse. Kay began trekking through the forest once more, making her way towards the village. I did my best to follow, but was having to work twice as hard to keep up. After an hour, I thought I was going to pass out and quickly sat down near some shrubs. 


“What are you doing?” Kay asked, turning around to see me sitting.


“I need a break.” 


“Me too, but we need to keep moving.” 


“Just give me a minute” I pleaded.


Kay looked annoyed, but allowed me to rest for a moment. I closed my eyes to catch my breath and subtlety glanced at Kay. She was inspecting some nearby plants and picking at them.


“Are you a botanist, now?”  I joked.


Kay looked at me and smiled. She then picked a small flower from the plant and ate it. I was bewildered and slightly shocked. It wasn’t exactly safe to be eating random plants in the forest. 


“Kay what the fuck are you doing?” I yelled.


She laughed. “I’m hoping to get lucky.” 


I just stared back at her puzzled.


“This plant looks similar to the ones we were harvesting. When they bloomed, that’s when we would extract the resource that allows for size changing.” She reasoned.


We waited for several minutes, but nothing happened. “Well I hope the flower was at least a tasty snack.”


“It was actually rather bitter.” Kay laughed.


We both began walking south again, and I could see Kay picking up her pace. We were running out daylight by the second and traveling bay night was either going to be impossible or miserable. After another 20 minutes I could see Kay’s steps becoming less graceful and her movement slowed. 


“Kay, are you…”, my concern was answered as she fell to the jungle floor. I quickly ran over and began shaking her. “Kay! Kay!” 


She was unresponsive, but visibly breathing. That fucking flower, I thought. I was about to begin performing for when her body suddenly jolted. I could see several of her muscles twitching, and then it happened. Kay’s body began to grow and grow, expanding on the dirt floor. I shuffled backwards, watching as it continued until finally slowing and stopping altogether. If I had to guess, she was actually back to her normal height. I hurried and back to her side which was now much larger. I was yelling, hoping to wake her.


“Kay!” 


Her mouth began to move although the words coming out were indiscernible. 


“What? What did you say?” I asked, now concerned. I put my head near her lips, hoping to pick up any whisper.


“I told you…” she whispered before busting out laughing and hoping to her feet.


“What the fuck, Kay?” I screamed. “Quit fucking around. I thought you were gonna die.” 


“Well you should be thanking me because we are about to travel a lot quicker.” She retorted, while lifting her toes to my face. “Kiss them.” 


I pecked her dirty toes reluctantly, which she happily smothered against my face.  “That’s a better attitude. Now hang on.” 


Kay’s fingers quickly wrapped around my body, grasping me gently before hoisting me high into the air. She began to lightly jog, setting our pace for the remaining journey. 



Chapter 13: Remember Your Place by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

I think this is gonna wrap it up for this story.  I hope you’ve enjoyed it. Sorry I have taken such a long hiatus and have left a lot of my stories hanging.


——————————

— 


Several months had passed and things were finally getting back to normal. Fortunately for me, Kay had a couple remaining antidotes in the office to return me back to my natural height of 5’1. I never thought I’d be so happy to be that size again, but after the numerous other events from the past year, I couldn’t help but feel thankful for every inch of that height. And after nearly being killed by some Amazon Forest Giantess, Kay had changed her outlook on her developing business for size changing pills. In fact, she abandoned it all together after that fateful day. 


I was still working for her, but with my newly deserved promotion, I was now making a bit more money and taking on more responsibility in the office. Her most important clients were now handled by the both of us, and Kay began to mentor me into the lawyer I wanted to become. I had finally earned her respect as a person and maybe even more than that. We had never talked about our sexual encounter in the jungle, and although she treated me better, she had never hinted at our relationship being more than work. For the last couple weeks, I had been thinking about a way to ask Kay out on an official date. We had done so much together, but never had we just sat down and had an informal dinner together with some casual conversation.


The thought bounced around in my head when my phone began to ring. A red flashing light popped up next to “Kay Sharpe”. I quickly answered, knowing all too well Kay was an impatient person. My hand lifted the phone.


“Hello.” 


“Hey Ben, I have a favor to ask of you. Are you able to come to my next meeting at noon?” 


I checked my watch, realizing that was in 10 minutes.


“Yeah, sure.” I replied. “I was meaning to talk to you today anyways. I’ll head over to your office.” 


“Thanks, little man.” 


Kay never ceased fo call me little or small when she had the chance. She just did it less demeaningly these days. I hung up the phone and grabbed my suit jacket before opening up my office door. I made my way past our receptionist, who was a nice young lady named Bethany. She waved as  I made my way to Kay’s office. I tossed open Kay’s door and peaked inside.


“Hey there! Somebody need me?” I teased. 


Kay was staring at her computer, clicking away on her mouse and keyboard. At the sound of my voice, her head leaned over her screen and smiled.


“Actually yes. Come take a seat.” She replied, pointing to the chair across her massive desk. As instructed, I plopped into the leather chair and awaited her request. 


“Do you remember when you first started here, how obedient you were?” She laughed. 


“Yeah sure. Isn’t that what you are supposed to be to your boss?” I asked rhetorically.


“Mhm. I think so.” She answered. “Well I have a chore I need: I have an extremely prominent politician coming in to discuss… well… politics. And as you know, I get rather bored with politics. Unfortunately for me, he is one of our highest paying - and prominent - customers, and I don’t want to turn our services away.” 


“Oh I see.” I began. “You want me to take the meeting instead and have to listen to Mr.  Boring?”


Kay snickered once more. “Absolutely not! I actually plan to take the meeting still. But while I do, I was hoping you could make the experience a little more enjoyable.” 


I was slightly puzzled, as noted by my facial expression. 


“If you could just hide here under my desk and massage these feet of mine, I think it might actually make it bearable.” She proposed.


“Uhhhh…” I was taken off guard. “You want me to massage your feet in front of him.” 


“Well I need you to be discrete, since most of what he says is confidential, I don’t actually want him knowing you’re in the room.” She explained. “You’ll just be there to distract me from the awful conversation and sort of serve as a fidget toy in case I get restless.” 


“A fidget toy?” I repeated, now feeling more meaningless by the second.


“Precisely. Look here.” She said, pointing under her desk.


I walked around to see a small pillow and blanket underneath, seemingly there to make it more comfy.


“Kay I’m not…” I began.


One long finger extended to silence me. She looked me straight in the eyes. “This is a favor and will be repaid as such.” 


“With what?” 


“With anything your little heart desires.” She noted.


Before I could object or reason about the situation, Kay grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me down, pulling me abruptly to the floor beneath her desk.


“Oh shit, he’s here.” She exclaimed. “Hurry, get under.” 


I quickly crammed  myself into the space under her desk and listened intently for the politician to enter. The door creaked open and a man’s voice yelled out in delight.


“Hello, Miss Sharpe!” He greeted. “It is a pleasure to see you again.” 


My eyes trailed over to Kay, who was now standing in her heels, assumingely to greet the politician as he approached.


“Hello, Mr. President! The pleasure is all mine. Please, sit.” 


My eyes about shot out of my head as he words echoed into the room. The fucking president is one of Kay’s clients? I could not believe it. My curiosity began to grow, and I wanted to listen closely as this conversation unfolded. Kay’s chair slide forward after the president took a seat. I could hear him drop a stack of papers on the desk above me as he began to explain what he needed.


“Now I shouldn’t have to remind you how confidential everything is here, but as usual I will.” He laughed.


“Yes I know all too well.” She retorted while crossing her leg over the other. 


The tip of Kay’s heels was dangerously close to my head and promptly reminded me of why I was here to begin with. I gently grabbed hold of the back of her heel before prying it away from the reddened sole. Her toes began to spread and flex with the new fresh air surrounding them. I took a look at the inside of her heel, which had fairly defined imprint of Kay’s foot imprinted on the grey surface. I thought for a moment, then decided I’m here anyways so mine as well enjoy it. 


I brought her shoe to my face and inhaled the remaining scent. The leathery and subtly sweaty aroma filled my senses and I could feel the heat emanating from where the heat had been trapped just moments before. The words of the conversation drowned out as my sexual impulses began to take over my mind. Kay’s legs swapped positions, allowing me access to her other heel. After removing the other, I set both of her giant heels just outside the nook I was under, hoping to leave as much room as possible for myself.


Meanwhile Kay’s feet perched themselves onto the legs of the chair, her toes gripping them like fingers. I was always so enamored by her toes, which were long but not very boney. The always had a pedicure, and today was no exception. She had a neon blue with a matte coating which popped against her skin tone. My admiration inspired me to make the most of my time and I quickly repositioned myself under her desk, careful not to make any noise.


Rather than be perpendicular to her feet, I figured it would be easiest to serve both if my head was directly under her chair with my legs extended away from her seat. With the closed in desk, my knees would need to bend in order to fit under the desk comfortably, but it was manageable. 


Kay’s toes were near my head, and I was about to reach for them when she extended her legs out and set her heels down gently on my rib cage, followed by the rest of her sole. I stared down at her nearly torso sized peds which could cover just about everything from the bottoms of my pecs to my waistline. I was looking up at the underside of Kay’s legs, and could see her sneak a glance down at her new footrest. 


She slowly began to play with my shirt, scrunching and wrinkling it as the president explained his problems to her. I could feel my member stirring and the desire to remove my shirt grew as her soles toyed with my garments. For a moment, Kay rested her feet on her toes, exposing her red soles once more for me look at. I grabbed the outsides of her feet and dug my thumbs into the taut undersides of her doughy soles. Her right foot abruptly kicked away in disapproval. I was a bit puzzled until she meticulously snatched my right wrist between her toes and guided it to her other foot. I took the hint and grabbed hold with both hands, providing her with a much more satisfactory foot massage.


Again her toes danced in the air in response to my kneading fingers which dug firmly into her arch and soles. I did my best to eaves drop on the conversation as I continued to massage her foot, but my mind was consumed by the moment.


Kay was replying to something the president had said, “Don’t you just wish you could squash problems like this from existence.” 


I was observing my own handy work when suddenly Kay’s free foot dropped back down, planting itself squarely on my face. She dominantly smothered it, making sure to rub every centimeter of her warm sole over my face. I was in heaven and also laughing inside realizing she was really making a mockery of this meeting. I could hear the president continue.


“That is exactly right, Miss Sharpe. I want them squashed.” 


“Well lucky for you, I’m truly the best at squashing things.” She laughed.


Each time the word “squash” was stated, Kay made sure to gently stomp my head to emphasize its point. My face welcomed her sole as it contoured to my facial features with each “stomp” - I officially had a boner.


“I know that’s exactly why you came here. Because I’m very meticulous and precise with my actions, and know how to get people to do what I want.” 


Again, as she described her work with words, I found myself at the mercy of her mirroring actions. Kay’s three middle toes suddenly snaked there way into my mouth, pinching the corners of my lips between her two outer toes. She gently shook my head from side to side while slowly sliding her toes in and out of my mouth.  The feeling of her long toes wiggling against my tongue was delightful. The taste of her toes was even better.  I did my best to stay on task with massaging her foot as I worshipped the other, but must have gotten distracted with her toe play. She slapped at my chest to regain my attention and I hastily kneaded her sole once more.


Their words drowned out as Kay continued to toy with me with forced worship and gentle smothering. The foot I was massaging suddenly disappeared and instead planted itself against my abs. I could feel her toes searching for my waistband, where they quickly disappeared underneath. Her long toes found their mark, and I nearly gasped as her two longest toes wrapped around my manhood. Knowing I was likely to react, Kay’s sole pressed firmly against my mouth, snuffing out any noise from my mouth.


Her toes rhythmically bobbed up and down, sending waves of pleasure pulsating through my body. My hands instinctively grasped at the sides of her leg, clawing as nature began to run its course. I could feel it building and it wasn’t going to last long. Kay’s toes spread across my mouth, gently teasing me with them as she worked her magic. Unsurprisingly, I shot a massive load over myself and her feet as she continued to milk every drop from my throbbing dick. I held my breath, hoping to keep quiet. 


“Well Mr. President, you leave these with me and I’ll make sure you get the best results.” Kay notes simultaneously as I continued to cum from each stroke of her foot.


“We’ll see you soon Mrs. Sharpe. Take care.” He replied, making his way from the office.


Kay waited for his complete exit before looking down at me with an evil grin on her face.


“I like I said, I’d repay the favor. Now clean yourself up, footboy. I don’t want a mess under my desk.” 


She grabbed a tissue and wiped her feet clean then tossed it in the trash. She slid her heels on one at a time, then look over at me. “What was it you wanted to talk about?” 


I looked at her confused. 


“Earlier you said you needed to drop by anyways to talk to me.” 


“Oh yeah.” I began, struggling to find the words in my awkward position. This was the least romantic scene to ask anyone. “I was gonna ask you… if uh… you want to… uh.” 


“Spit it out Ben. I don’t have all day.” She blurted.


“Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?” I asked as quickly as possible. 


“Dinner?” She repeated. “Mr. Cutler, what makes you think I would go to dinner with a little footboy?” 


As she stood over me, her cold eyes stared down on me and the cum still across my chest and shirt. She lifted a foot from her heel once more, blocking my view of her face. The guilty pleasure I took it seeing her sole once more made me feel even smaller. Ever so slowly, it descended until it pressed against the side of my face, pinning my head to the floor once more.


“Are you gonna say anything?” 


I was incredibly embarrassed and aroused, but wasn’t sure what to say. “I wanna be more than your footboy.” I blurted.


Kay laughed loudly, and pressed down a little harder on my face. “You can be whatever you want to be, little Ben. Just remember your place beneath me.” 


She stepped away towards the office door and opened it slightly. I had never been so confused by an answer. I watched as Kay stepped in the hall and turned back.


“I’d love dinner, Ben.”  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6066