OLD - Shrunk at College: The Library (2nd Floor) by Sheograth
Summary:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarily feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 48858 Read: 250979 Published: July 18 2016 Updated: March 13 2017
Story Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17: 

Hey guys! Time for another StrawPoll. This time, I wanted to see how all of the Shrunk in College: The Library characters did by themselves.

And before you vote, if you haven’t read the chapters lately, then make sure to check them out before you vote! I made some major changes to many of the characters and their personalities (Alena, Nesi, Tanya, and Rebekah) They’ve also got their own aware chapters, so take a quick read if you haven’t seen their stories in awhile. I can guarantee that if they weren’t your favorites before, then they just might rise a bit higher than you remembered them being.

Just like last time, 1st poll is your number 1 best girl and 2nd poll is your top few best girls.

I also made a slight goof, because I forgot to allow the old top few favorite characters poll multiple votes per person. But it's fixed now, so you can feel free to vote for your top 3 or however many you like enough!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He's also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a 1/4 of an inch, so discovery will be a challenge, to say the least. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust, but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

I want to try and set this up like an interactive story, where each chapter can have branching paths. At the end of each chapter, I will include 2 or more choices on where the story will go next. After each choice, I will include a chapter identifier so you can easily find the desired branch choice in the Table of Contents. So if you wanted to choose the chapter, you'd look at the thing in parenthesis that says something like Alena1.2.1, and then you will look for the chapter in the table of contents. I might change this to links within the stories, if that proves to be easier for users.

Character Bios

1) Alena Scarea

2) Nesi Kher

3) Tanya Deshmukh

4) Rebekah Dommel

5) Allison Kim

 

 


INFO on the university’s library

There is a first floor and a second floor at the college library. The first floor is more for group collaboration and general chatting, and the second floor is more for book finding and individual quiet work.

On the first floor, there are tables set up where students can work together and study. People will typically take off their shoes while they study, especially if they plan to study for an extended period of time. Food and drink are also allowed on this floor of the library, because the books and valuables aren’t kept on this floor.

The main way that the second floor of the library is structured is with rows of working stations. Each physical station is actually divided in two, in order for the school to save space. The desks on each end of the working station are separated by a wood wall, so neither patron needs to see the other person working.

There is a small space under the desk where the two desks meet. People’s feet can sometimes encroach into the other desk’s space, if their legs are long enough or if they sit close enough to the edge of the desk. People will frequently remove their footwear while they study, sometimes for hours at a time, and usually while playing with their shoes absentmindedly.

Story Format

Main Routes

There are specifications on whether or not the current route is a main one or a one off side story. The main routes will have a Main identifier next to the character's name in the title, followed by whatever number the chapter is.

Main Routes

Side Stories are a bit different, but they still follow the general format. The main difference is that each Side Story will have a main number attached, and chapters that lead off of a Side Chapter will use letters for their sequence. So the first Side Story for Alena will first be identified as AlenaSideStory1. And the chapters that follow them will have a letter attached for whichever choice is used. (If there are 2 choices, the choice 1 gets A and choice 2 gets B; and more letters get added for each choice)

EX: if we followed Alena’s first Side Story and went two more chapters along, while picking the first choice of and then the second choice for each chapter, the identifier would look like this: AlenaSideStory1AB (The stands for the choice that was made at the first branching point in the Side Story and the stands for the choice that was made at the second branching point in the Side Story)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

Note on Reviews

I'd like to stress that reviews that leave no workable feedback will be removed, so make sure you at least give an opinion about the story/chapter. I'm not picky, so as long as you make the effort to say something meaningful and specific, then it will most likely be good enough for me. 

I'd rather my reviews not get cluttered up with jokes or silly messages, because there are plenty of other options if you'd like to do that. (I want to leave this warning in the front, so nobody is surprised if their review is removed and you don't know why!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. 2nd Floor of the Library (Story Start) by Sheograth

2. Enter: Alena Scarea (AlenaMain1) by Sheograth

3. Above The Desk, With The Unrelenting Toes (AlenaMain2) by Sheograth

4. Trading Shoes! (AlenaMain3) by Sheograth

5. Remaining as Alena’s Toe Toy... For Now (AlenaMain4) by Sheograth

6. Noticed by his Close Friend, Alena (AlenaMain5) by Sheograth

7. Sneaking Into Alena’s Well-Worn Moccasin (AlenaMain6) by Sheograth

8. A Date with Nesi's Titanic Toes (NesiMain1) by Sheograth

9. Going Home with the Friend of a Friend, Nesi (NesiMain2) by Sheograth

10. Spending Some Quality Time Under Nesi’s Toes (NesiMain3) by Sheograth

11. Chaos Under Alena and Nesi’s Feet (Alena/NesiSideStory1) by Sheograth

12. Enter: Tanya Deshmukh (TanyaMain1) by Sheograth

13. Stuck with Tanya (TanyaMain2) by Sheograth

14. Back Inside Tanya’s Sock for Round Two (TanyaMain3) by Sheograth

15. Finally Discovered by his Buddy, Tanya (TanyaMain4) by Sheograth

16. Freedom? Maybe, Maybe Not. (RebekahMain1) by Sheograth

17. Remaining with Rebekah (RebekahMain2) by Sheograth

18. Getting to Know Rebekah (RebekahMain3) by Sheograth

19. Enter: Ayana Traore (AyanaMain1) by Sheograth

20. Getting to Know Ayana’s Toes (AyanaMain2) by Sheograth

21. Enter: Allison Kim (AllisonMain1) by Sheograth

22. Class Time with Allison (AllisonMain2) by Sheograth

23. In Allison’s Hands (AllisonMain3) by Sheograth

24. Back at Allison’s Apartment (AllisonMain4) by Sheograth

25. A Punishment Gone too Far? (AlenaMain7) (NEW) by Sheograth

2nd Floor of the Library (Story Start) by Sheograth

Intro

Nick got up today, like any other day. He got himself together, working through the morning tiredness and getting ready for the day. Once he was fully dressed, he was ready to tackle the day. It was a regular week day, and Nick wasn’t overly excited for the day. Little did he know that today would be one that he wouldn’t soon forget.

There were many things that Nick was planning to do today. He had a few classes throughout the day that he needed to attend. They were all across campus this term and they were also in various subjects. He has a music appreciation class and a political science class. He also wanted to go to the library later on so he could do a bit of studying and homework.

But for today, the library was on the top of his list of things to do.

Story Start

Nick went to the in order to print some papers, mainly printing out homework and class notes, because Nick always thought it was pointless to own his own printer when the library offered printing services for all students.

Once he made it into the building, he began to feel dizzy and light headed. He went to one of the working stations on the second floor, so he could sit down and figure out what was wrong. Then he blacked out! When he came to, everything looked weird. He didn’t feel lightheaded anymore, but he still felt uneasy for some reason that he couldn’t readily explain.

He took a look around and he saw some huge wooden walls on every side of him, but they were way too far away for it to be in the library. Then he turned around and saw something that he couldn’t believe. He saw the chair he sat down in, except it was impossibly gigantic! Did he shrink? Was this a bad dream? He wasn’t too sure. He also couldn’t really tell how big (or small, to more accurate) he was. Luckily his bag was right next to him, so it seems like it shrunk with him.

He thought it be a good idea to look around, and see if he could find anyone to help him out. He could also try and go down to the first floor and attempt to get some help from there. Nick knew that a few of his friends were working on this floor, so he could attempt to approach one of them. They were bound to help him out, as long as he could get their attention. Although, to be fair, Nick couldn’t be totally certain that his friends would be willing to help him, because he’d never know if they had a side of them that he’d never expect.

The first person was Alena Scarea. She is a moderately tall 21 year old Middle Eastern girl; although even though her family was from Turkey, both of her parents were born and grew up in the United States. Alena grew up in New York City, and she identifies much more as an American than as a Turkish or Middle Eastern person. But she is interested in learning a bit more about her heritage, and she wouldn’t mind getting to see some areas in Turkey at some point in her life. 

She is about 5’9” and is of a slender build. She has dark black hair and a lightly tan skin complexion. She has light brown eyes. She was wearing a bright turquoise dress and a pair of tan flats, without any socks. She was also the same age as Nick. He knew her from one of his history electives. She always had a graceful demeanor to her, and she didn’t mind helping him out when he needed it. She was an Anthropology Major and Nick was an Engineering Major, so she had a lot more experience in the social sciences.

Even though he found this specific history class to be interesting, he still had trouble with the specifics of the class. She was also a great choice because of how kind and gentle she was. There was no way she’d ever think of mistreating or taking advantage of him while he was in this shrunken state. Of course, Nick would first have to gain her attention before she could start helping him.

The second person was Tanya Deshmukh. Tanya and Nick were friends since a few years back, since she took American History I as an elective right when Nick had to take it his freshman year, for a humanities requirement. They met during that class, and it was awkward at first for Nick, because she was so attractive (keeping in mind this was first term Freshman Nick) and she was already an upperclassmen.

Nick was able to ease away some of that early nervousness by asking for her advice on most university things, and Tanya thought it was hilariously adorable that he was so nervous around her. They were able to become friends by the end of the term, and remained so ever since. And, as it turns out, she was the only other person who knows about Nick’s fascination with women’s feet, which would make seeking her out more interesting at least.

She was always a goofy person, and could always find strange and creative solutions to common problems. That also made her do more crazy and wacky things for entertainment, just so she could say that she did them, and Nick knew that hanging out with her was an experience in of itself. She was also a bit ditzy, both in a forgetful way and in an oblivious way. She would be hard pressed to notice if someone liked her in a romantic way. So if Nick was concerned with finding a responsible person to take care of him, then Tanya would sadly be the wrong choice.

She is a tallish, 23 year old Indian American woman, who grew up in Southern California. She was fortunate enough to be able to travel to India with her family a few years ago, during her summer vacation. It was a good experience for her, and it allowed her to feel a bit more connected to her heritage.

She stands at about 5’11”. She has dark black hair, which she wears in a ponytail, and a lighter tan complexion. She used to have somewhat darker skin, and she assumes that being away from the California sun caused her to lose some of her tan recently. Her most noticeable feature is her piercing turquoise eyes. She wore slim black jeans and a multi-colored polo shirt. She also was wearing bright green ankle socks, where the right sock had a small hole between her 2nd and 3rd toes. She had a shoe size of 11.

The third person was Ayana Traore. Ayana was an economics major who had a few classes with Nick in the past. They both were able to bond over the similarities between their two majors, and helped each other with their respective weaknesses. They got along fairly well, although she would frequently make size jokes with him, since she was a full head taller than Nick, standing at an incredible 6’3”.

She is an African who has dark black skin, brown eyes, and black hair that she wears in a long pony tail. Ayana was wearing a dark blue collared shirt and a light blue sweater on top, with a pair of navy blue jeans that went to her upper ankles. She was wearing a pair of shiny cream colored flats, and her feet were an impressive size 12.

There was also a fourth person working at the library that Nick was acquainted with. Her name was Allison Kim. Nick didn’t know Allison all that well; they only shared a class one time, but she always seemed nice. She is a Junior General Business major, and Nick was surprised that they've only shared one class so far, although their university had a large Business college, which would have explained it.

She spends a lot of time at the library, working on homework and studying for exams. She is an Asian woman and is 22 years old. She is a very tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She also has large and long feet, which do slightly embarrass her, but it doesn’t keep her from wearing a variety of footwear.

But even still, Nick knows that Allison is pretty self-conscious of her height and shoe size, because some think of it as not as ‘feminine’, whatever that really means. Nick has complimented her on her height on more than one occasion, and it always seems to put a smile on her face, which probably means that not very many people actually compliment her about her height. They were a very large size 14, and they were long enough that she would need to be very picky whenever she would get new shoes.

She has dark brown hair, which she wears in a tall pony tail that goes half-way down her back. Today, she was wearing a white blouse shirt and a light blue dress. She was also wearing a pair of fancy tan flats. She also had a pair of small silver colored earrings.

Choices

1) Go to Alena's desk area (Go to Chapter AlenaMain1)

2) Go to Tanya's desk area (Go to Chapter TanyaMain1) (Rewrites DONE)

3) Go to Ayana's desk area (Go to Chapter AyanaMain1) (her character will be completely reworked at some point)

4) Go to Allison's desk area (Go to Chapter AllisonMain1)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Enter: Alena Scarea (AlenaMain1) by Sheograth

Nick decided to make his way towards Alena. She was sitting at a station fairly close to where he originally shrunk, so it took less than a half hour of walking to reach her. There was a very good chance that she would help Nick out, because she was already on good terms with him. Although as Nick thinks on it, he realizes that he first needs to overcome the massive obstacle that was getting her attention and not get squished in the process. Nick walked under the empty desk that was attached to Alena’s desk, until he was at the dividing point.

Alena was planning on doing some homework at the library. She was having some trouble with her history essay, and she thought some peace and quiet would do her some good. She found wearing socks with flats or heels when she wore them, to be silly. She would much rather go barefoot in general, but she also valued beauty and looking professional, so she frequently wore flats, even if she didn’t find them all that comfortable.  She had a shoe size of about 8.

Nick headed towards the station that was connected to Alena’s station, because he was located on that side of the hallway. After walking under the empty work station, and by the time that Nick reached the beginning point of Alena’s side of the working station, she suddenly threw off her flats. Although Nick was much closer to the dividing point between the two desk areas, those thrown flats landed dangerously close to him.

The right flat wound up fairly close to him, with the open end a few feet, from his perspective, behind him. There was a powerful odor, but it was probably because of how much larger the flat was to him right now. The side of the flat looked more like the entrance of a giant cave than a simple piece of footwear. Nick was heavily tempted to climb into Alena’s discarded flat, especially with the radiating scent, but he focused his mind on discovery over pleasure.

Then she began rubbing her feet together, as well as stretching and cracking her long and slender toes, before reaching back for her flats. She started tapping her feet around half way in-between where Nick, and her flats, were and her chair, and the resultant earthquakes knocked him down. While she felt around with her feet, she would also try and blindly grasp at anything under the desk, in search for her flats.

It was during this process that innocent crumpled pieces of paper and broken bits of pens were grabbed by mistake. Alena gave them a few healthy squeezes, just to see what they were. Then she discarded them and continued on her search for her flats. Nick found this terrifying; because he knew that she would show him the same mercy she just showed those bits of junk, which was none. And it was also frightening because each one of her toes looked to be a few times his size, which would make things even more dangerous if she mistook him for a piece of junk.

Then she dragged her feet back across the carpet towards her chair, and then gripped the ends of the chair with her toes, before peeking down under the desk to find just where those flats went. Nick was surprised by just how massive Alena’s face looked, even from this distance, and he could only watch frozen in a mixture of fear and awe as she looked around before zeroing in on her flats, as well as him technically. She had a brief look of surprise, and Nick hoped that she noticed him, but his hopes were dashed when she said “Wow! I tossed my flats pretty far. I’m glad that no one was at the other station. Might as well get them before someone goes to work there, though.”

Nick was still standing in front of the opening of her right flat, but he was too scared to move a muscle, even if he knew what she was about to do. Everything was just so huge at this perspective, especially the girl who he wanted to get the attention of, and he just didn’t know what he could do. Once she reached her flats, she slammed her feet into them, along with Nick, and pushed Nick deep into her right flat.

Then she pulled the flats back to the base of her chair harshly, dragging them uncaringly along the carpet. Then she placed her feet squarely on her flats, while flattening the tips of them, as a way to exert her ownership over them. Nick was stuck looking at her smooth arches, where he could see her muscles and veins subtly move and writhe. It was humbling in a way, looking at those monsters that could level a building with ease from his perspective. He felt like his whole world was consisted of that fleshy monument, and it was difficult to remind himself that he was just looking at a girl’s foot.

As she rested her feet and toes on her flats, she began playing around with them. She flexed her toes, scratch at the soles of her feet with her toes, wiggled her toes absent mindedly, and stretch her toes and feet. At this point, both feet made their way into the flat that Nick as currently in. They forced their way in as much as they could, and Nick thought that she must have really enjoyed doing this to her flats, because she did so with extreme vigor. And the additional foot actually pushed him right into the toe section, where he would be at the mercy of all 10 of Alena’s powerful digits.

She knew that she couldn’t fit them both in there, but it still was fun to try. She stretched and wiggled her toes wildly once her feet were in as far in as she could get them. Nick got caught in this mayhem as well, and was squeezed and pushed by each of her long toes relentlessly. This caused that flat itself to creak and stretch, although Alena didn’t really pay it any mind, and she probably couldn’t even hear it from her desk, although Nick wished that she did. She found the sensation highly enjoyable and soothing, and used it to help her focus on her work while her feet could go on auto pilot.

Nick wound up wedged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where they would periodically squeeze him, and where her other foot’s toes would occasionally prod at and poke him. He wondered if she could even feel him while she was putting him through a hell on earth. Or maybe, she thought that he was just another discarded piece of paper or bit of a broken pen and her slender, but highly intimidating, toes would continue to use and abuse him like this. Though he knew that Alena would never willingly treat him this way, and all he had to do was to let her know that he was a person, and not a piece of junk.

Nick finally got the rest he needed, when Alena removed her feet from her flats and up on to the chair. The only question is, was Nick left safely in the flat to be able to climb out, or, was he still stuck between her slender toes as she brought her feet up higher towards the chair?

Choices:

1) Nick Remains Safely Within Alena’s Flat

2) Nick Remains Caught In-Between Alena’s Toes (Go to Chapter AlenaMain2)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Above The Desk, With The Unrelenting Toes (AlenaMain2) by Sheograth

Alena decided to prop her feet on-top of the desk, while casually taking out a book to read as a break from studying. The chairs are comfortable enough so that she can lay back and relax her legs and feet. She started wiggling and squeezing her toes rhythmically while she read.

She could feel some sort of object lodged in-between her toes. She wasn’t too sure what it was, but she didn’t care. She liked to squeeze and shuffle it. And besides, the book was pretty engrossing, so she couldn’t care less about what was happening in-between her toes. Sadly, the same couldn’t be said for Nick.

Nick felt a strong sensation of vertigo as Alena lifted up her feet, and he was taken along for the ride. She actually went above the chair and placed her legs over the desk, and plopped them down on the desk with a thud. He was actually at eye level with her right now, but she seemed to be too absorbed by her book to notice him.

And he wondered if she would even notice him if she stared directly at her toes, since he was so tiny now. And those toes would not let him be seen very easily, and he could tell that her toes didn’t share Alena’s gentle nature. They seemed to take a liking to him, squeezing him harshly, wiggling back and forth giving him a fleshy rubdown, and effortlessly moving him from toe to toe.

Although she was still playing with him absentmindedly, her toes acted calmer than before, and it gave Nick a few moments to think about his current situation. It was at this point that he began to notice a strong smell emanating from her toes, which were acting as his new, and maybe overly friendly, next-door neighbors. It smelled like strawberries, maybe because of some lotion Alena used? But Nick could still definitely smell the foot sweat with it.

And he was actually really enjoying himself while he got to act as Alena’s unknowing toe toy. And a part of him hoped that she wouldn’t discover him for awhile, since once she did, she would do everything she could to prevent the situation from repeating. She was incredibly gentle, and she could also be very serious, and would never want Nick to do anything that would needlessly put himself in danger.

He also began thinking of how he survived thus far. He was smashed and squeezed in ways that would normally kill and completely destroy something of his size, like say an unlucky insect. Nick wondered why that was. He must have been much more durable than something normally would be at this size. Maybe it was because his mass was much more concentrated now that he was so much tinier? He really had no explanation.

 But he also thought about his current size. He had to be very small, smaller than an inch even, because Alena would have surely noticed something was strange if he was at least that size. He looked to his two overbearing and clingy neighbors, which were surprisingly calm right now, and tried to make a comparison. Both of them were roughly twice his size, and continually proved their dominance over him when they were in the mood. He must have been about ¼ of an inch tall. It was a scary thought!

Then Nick heard a sharp and high pitched tone! It hurt his ears heavily. When this noise went off, Alena reflexively squeezed her toes forcefully, which subjected him to an unbelievable amount of pressure. She then began talking, and Nick figured out that Alena was simply taking a phone call. Nick found it frightening that average, everyday, things like phones could seem so alien and menacing from this size. Nick hoped to return to his original size soon.

When the phone rang, Alena tensed up and scrambled for her phone, which was in her handbag. It was tricky enough to grab it while she was in the position was, and she didn’t want to disturb anyone else. She felt pretty bad that she forgot to silence it or put it on vibrate. She got the phone and looked around really quickly, realizing that her area was practically empty, and relaxed again, which gave Nick a break from her accidental toe trap. It makes sense that the library was empty, since this was a Friday afternoon!

The person calling was her friend, Nesi Kher. She began speaking to her happily. While she spoke, she squeezed and shuffled the little thing around her toes again. At this point, it was almost on instinct, because her full attention was her friend talking to her, and not some poor and unfortunate piece of junk trapped amongst her wild toes. Nick was really looking forward to another round with Alena’s incredibly domineering and affectionate toes.

The slender and unrelenting toes did their magic, trying more and more ways to make Nick pop. While her toes did their standard moves of squeezing him harshly, shuffling him from toe to waiting toe, and wiggling her toes rapidly, she began moving and stretching her legs towards the wooden walls. She pressed the ball of her foot and her toes against the wall and began kneading the wall. Nick was kneaded by those excitable toes as well, getting harshly pressed into her soft and vast toe flesh. While all of this was happening, she was having a casual and fun conversation with her friend, oblivious of the torture and abuse she was doing to a friend and classmate.

Alena: “Hey there, what’s up?!”

Nesi: “Just got out of class! I’m in my dorm now and dropped off my stuff. What are you up to?

Alena: “I’ve been working on a history research paper at the library. It’s been rough to get through! Think I’m like half way done. hahaha… (a fading fake-laugh)”

Nesi: Aww man! Let me come by and keep you company! It’s not too packed there, is it?”

Alena: “You’re gonna do homework, right? I don’t want you to mismanage your time!”

Nesi: “Don’t sweat it, Alena! I’ve gotta start a chapter outline of my textbook, for a Sociology class. It’s got to be real long and in-depth. So I’ll be productive, ma’am...”

Alena: “Don’t be like that! I just want to look out for you! But, I’ll be in the back corner. There shouldn’t be anyone around, so you should be able to sit across from me.”

Nesi: “Hahaha… you know I love to mess with you! Now, just let me just put on my moccasins first. I’ll be over in a few!”

Alena: “Okay! I’ll see you soon, Nesi!”

And with that, Alena hung up and started stretching her arms and legs. Her feet brushed up against the back wall again, and she pressed against them with vigor. Nick was being crushed again, for the umpteenth time since this mess started. He really couldn’t make out what Alena was talking about, but she looked happy and excited.

She bent her legs inward, and moved them back under the desk. Nick felt that familiar feeling of vertigo again as she rearranged herself again. She placed her feet back in her flats and rested them within them, as she waited for Nesi. She impatiently began moving around her flats again, making sure that Nick never had a dull moment with her and her powerful, playful, and possessive toes. Nick wonders what will happen next.

Choices:

1) Nesi comes to the library, to meet with Alena (Go to Chapter AlenaMain3)

2) Nesi is late, so Alena continues to play with Nick unaware

3) Nesi still comes to the library, but different things happen (Go to Chapter Alena/NesiSideStory1)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Trading Shoes! (AlenaMain3) by Sheograth

Nesi was on her way to the library. Nesi is a tall 21 year old Middle Eastern girl; but she usually just tells people that because it’s simpler than describing whatever ethnic percentages she got from her parents. Her mom is Egyptian and her dad is Italian, although both were actually born in the United States. Because of this, Nesi has a bit of a connection to both her Egyptian side and her Italian side, culturally, but she also sees herself as an American as well.

Nesi was a pretty tall person, standing at about 6 ft. She has a light-ish brown skin color. She also has dark brown hair and she keeps it relatively short, down to about her neck. And her eyes are a dark brown. She decided to wear a pair of sweatpants, a simple T-shirt, and her favorite pair of tan moccasins.

And she didn’t wear any socks with the moccasins she wore, because she hated wearing socks with lounging-type shoes. She didn’t really care if it caused her feet to smell bad, because she was only going to the library to see a friend and do some homework. She also had a shoe size of 10. Nesi was a very playful person, and liked to mess with her friends as a sign of endearment, but she could be assertive when she wanted to.

Nesi is a Political Science Major. She and Alena met freshman year when they took the same Intro to World History course together. They both found the professor terribly boring, so they would study together frequently. Their friendship has remained strong ever since. She had never officially met Nick before, although they have seen each other through Alena. They would normally give a polite hello before moving on their ways.

While Nesi was on her way, Alena’s toes continued to crush and mash at him lovingly. Nick was surprised that her toes haven’t gotten bored of his company yet, and he wished they would get bored of him sooner, rather than later. But from the way he has been treated by Alena’s slender and overpowering toes, he doubted he would be free anytime soon. He felt more like an object whose only purpose was to provide pleasure to these monolithic toes, where even her smaller pinky toe had the ability to dominate him ruthlessly and lovingly.

When Nesi gets to Alena’s desk, she sneaks over to her and grabs her shoulders roughly while shouting, “Hey Alena!” Alena nearly jumped with a high pitched yelp, while reflexively squeezing her toes tightly, startling Nick as well. She looked up, and said in an annoyed tone “Not funny, Nesi. You nearly gave me a (sheer) heart attack!” Nesi just laughed and asked, “So how’s the paper coming along?”

Alena responded, a bit more relaxed, “I’m getting there. I think I can see how it’ll end at least.” With that phrase, her toes gave Nick another one of their patented love squeezes, as if they wanted to apologize to him for harshly squeezing him earlier. And Nick easily forgave them, as their slightly sweaty and smelly flesh was almost intoxicating for him at this point.

It was at this point that Nesi slipped off her moccasins, and Alena was slightly annoyed at her friend. “No socks again? That’ll make your feet smell; you know that right? And it’s just not healthy.” Alena asked in a concerned tone, and Nesi retorted with “Aww whatever! It’s not like it’ll kill anyone!” while laughing. While they were so close together, Nick could hear their conversation without a problem.

He recognized Nesi’s name as one of Alena’s friends. He didn’t really know her, but they have exchanged greeting once or twice, although nothing to make them anything other than acquaintances. That last thing that Nesi joked about was not very amusing for Nick, surprisingly enough.

Nesi then looked down at Alena’s very active and outgoing feet, and while she was looking right at Nick technically, it was obvious that she couldn’t see him. She quickly exclaimed “Let’s trade shoes!” Alena would have reacted in surprise if anyone else said this, but she knew that Nesi liked trying on different kinds and different pairs of footwear. She had quite the collection in her dorm after all.

“My feet are a bit smaller than yours, so it could be uncomfortable” Alena warned, but Nesi didn’t look fazed. “It’ll still be fun! And besides, I’m sure your flats could handle me after I do a little bit of work.” Nesi winked with a huge and excited grin when she said this, and Alena knew there’d be no convincing her at this point. And she did find doing this enjoyable as well, since it was a fun way to break up the monotony of working for hours at a time on a paper. But Alena added one last thing, saying “Just don’t ruin my flats, please. I really like them, and I’d rather them not get stretched out too much.” Nesi simply nodded in agreement.

Nick was not a fan of this development. From what he heard from their conversation, Nesi’s feet would be even an even worse experience than Alena’s were, if he could even imagine that. Nick realized that if he got dislodged from Alena’s toes at this moment, he was fall right into her roughed up flats. And that would be a one way ticket to Nesi’s probably much worse feet.

But then Nick had a different thought, and that was if he’d have a more intense experience if he allowed himself to fall back into the flat, and experience Nesi’s toes instead. They would be a lot sweatier and smellier, and not to mention larger, so it could prove to be a valid option. And with his new found durability, he felt a bit more confident in his survivability.

Nick had to make the conscious choice of either embracing Alena’s already loving toes, which he knew that he loved back, or take a risk to see if Nesi’s toes were even more fun to be around. If he chose Alena, the plan would be to tightly hug her 3rd toe in hopes that he’d get it in another possessive and affectionate mood, and predictably start dominating him again. And the other plan would be to let nature take its course, and allow himself to fall back into Alena’s flat, to be dominated by Nesi’s toes instead.

Alena, at this time started separating her toes as she got ready start trying on Nesi’s moccasins. This was the moment of choice for Nick. What does he choose to do?

Choices

1) Nick hugs onto Alena’s 3rd toe, choosing to remain with Alena’s toes. (Go to Chapter AlenaMain4)

2) Nick allows himself to fall into Alena’s flat, to be brutalized by Nesi’s feet instead. (Go to Chapter NesiMain1)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remaining as Alena’s Toe Toy... For Now (AlenaMain4) by Sheograth

Nick decided that he should play it safe, and stick with the toes that he already loves, as it wouldn’t feel right to just abandon them after everything they’ve been through. And as Nick started hugging Alena’s 3rd toe tightly, burying his face deeply in her soft and squishy toe flesh, it stirred an unconscious reaction out of her.

Her 2nd toe went and squeezed Nick tightly against her 3rd toe, almost trying to affectionately hug him back, and it was the most intense embrace he’s ever experienced. Although it was keeping him tightly attached to the toes, the pressure was steadily increasing, pushing him even deeper into her toe flesh. Nick secured himself his place in-between Alena’s overwhelming toes, although he wondered, in the back of his mind, if he really made the right decision.

So Alena went for the moccasins, wanting to try them on. Nick realized that things might continue to be exciting, as he’d be able to experience what Alena’s already heavenly toes were like while inside of hot and smelly moccasins. She always liked fluffy lounging shoes, although she rarely wore them without socks, because they would make her feet sweat profusely and give them a pungent and distinct odor. She thought she’d make an exception right now, because she could always shower when she finished her work. And besides, it wasn’t like anyone would notice the odor or anything, Alena thought.

She slipped her smaller feet into the larger moccasin, and started stretching her toes around, so they could feel the soft fluffy material. That meant that Nick was also rubbed even more forcefully as Alena’s toes rapidly heated up and sweated, covering him in layers of her sweat.

She likes it when her feet and toes have more room to move and stretch around. They were also hotter than her flats were, and maybe a bit damp. Nick was having a very interesting time in those hot and sweaty moccasins, as they made things more extreme. Although he might have described Alena’s foot odor as intense before, the time in these damp and hot moccasins made them go on an entirely different level.

Her toes began to sweat, and that sweat in turn covered him as the toes continued to molest him vigorously. As they sweated, they began to get cold, almost in a cold sweat, probably because of how infrequently she wore moccasins without socks or maybe because of how they were a few sizes too large so more air got in.

She began squeezing her mystery object more frequently and much more aggressively because Nick’s tiny body was currently warmer than his neighboring toes. It almost felt like the toes were attempting to squeeze and suck the warmth right out of him. Although, no matter how hard they pulverized and scrunched him, he did not get any cooler himself.

In fact, all the sweat coming from Alena’s bare foot kept him hot and very sticky. And that in turn kept him as a desirable object for the toes to mash against, in hopes that they would warm up with his tiny body. Alena wasn’t even aware of this, and was innocently working on her history paper.

It was around this time that Nesi was beginning to find Alena’s flats uncomfortable after all, and decided to kick them off; and the flats landed close to Alena’s side of the desk. This was followed by Nesi stretching her legs towards Alena’s section before brushing her toes against Alena’s moccasin clad feet. Alena giggled, and quickly removed her feet from the sweaty moccasins, taking Nick with them.

Nick was face to foot with Nesi’s monumental feet, and they looked like they were raring to play. In one swift motion, Nesi and Alena’s feet collided, and their toes ran up and down each other, assaulting Nick brutally in the process. He was prodded and mashed by both of their relentless and dominating toes, and Nick felt like Nesi’s toes were trying to dislodge him and claim him from Alena’s toes, but they kept him firmly in their grasp. And then the game of footsies ended as suddenly as it began, and Nesi’s feet gave up at claiming Nick for their own, as Alena’s feet went back to their flats.

Alena then brutally mashed Nick in-between their massive and possessive toes and it felt like they just got reinvigorated due to successfully protecting their pet from Nesi’s larger toes. Nick was starting to feel tired from all of this, and simply allowed himself to be used by her toes, even if he still was enjoying himself. Nick was continually rubbed against soft and sweaty flesh and squeezed like a pebble between them.

But then she popped her foot out slightly and shook the flat harshly, which was actually strong enough to dislodge him from his fleshy heaven. He found himself rolling towards the ball of her foot, and he was too tired to resist. Nick hoped that his newfound durability would protect him from the full weight of Alena’s right foot.

Once he stopped rolling, he saw that he was right under a large fold in the ball of her foot, and when she shoved her foot back inside, he found himself crammed inside of that large (to him) foot fold. While he was stuck inside, he couldn’t move a muscle, and he noticed that the smell had increased ten-fold. Nick was completely surrounded by her foot’s natural odor, and this was the pinnacle of his giantess fantasy, and he couldn’t think of a better place to end up. Alena shuffled her foot about inside the flat, and Nick found that her fleshy walls would push into him more and more. 

But Alena eventually felt an odd sensation coming from the ball of her foot, almost as if a pebble found its way inside of the flat as she was shuffling it about. Alena wasn’t too surprised, as she had gotten pieces of junk caught in her feet before, and she would normally play with them until they were grinded away. But this pebble had a strange feeling, so she started flexing the ball of her foot, in an attempt to shake the foreign object out. Nick could feel the fleshy walls pushing against him again, only this time they ushered him out of the fold and back to the flat.

Once she felt that it was out, she positioned her toes and slammed them down to grab the tiny thing. Nick sees all five of Alena’s titanic toes raised above him, and he is scared of what they are about to do, before they slam down on him, writhing about madly. Nick can hear Alena mumble, “C’mon! Stop squirming you dumb pebble.”, and he hopes that she figures out what he truly is. After a bit of mauling and battering by Alena’s soft and sweaty toes, which was still enjoyable of course, Nick was fully grasped by her 2nd and 3rd toes.

Once Alena realizes that her pebble was firmly stuck in-between her toes, and she took off the flat and brought her right foot up towards her chair, giving him another dose of vertigo. Once her foot was close to her waist, she squeezed her toes to try and figure out exactly where the strange object was. While Alena carelessly squeezes her toes in an attempt to find the pebble called Nick, he is pulverized harshly by his possessive and powerful neighbors.

While looking, she thinks that it does feel quite nice to squeeze it like that, almost like a tiny stress ball. But once Nesi locates Nick, she picks him out of her sweaty toes and drops him on her palm roughly. Nick, too tired from over stimulation, only hopes that she sees him for what he truly is.

Choices

1) Alena still thinks that she was holding a pebble, and throws it off to the side

2) Alena realizes, with a shocked expression, that she was holding Nick in the palm of her hand! (Go to Chapter AlenaMain5)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Noticed by his Close Friend, Alena (AlenaMain5) by Sheograth

Alena nearly shrieks, but covers her mouth while she surprises the urge to yell, and quietly says “N…N… Nick?? Why are you the size of a pebble? Are you alright?” Nick responds back, glad that she didn’t blow his eardrums, replies “I don’t really understand it myself, but I got a headache earlier and then I woke up like this. But I’m okay. Just a bit winded though. Nick laughs to himself, and Alena says “Well we can figure out everything later. I’ll set a bed up for you, while I finish my work, okay?” Nick nods, as he would love a chance take a nap.

Nick waits as Alena quickly grabs her sweat shirt from her bag, and folds it up until it’s nicely squared away next to her laptop. Then Alena carefully picks him up, and places him on the sweatshirt bedding, and lets him rest for awhile. Nick is able to fall asleep almost immediately, as he was already totally exhausted by his wonder experience among Alena’s feet and toes earlier. And the next few hours went by quickly, and during that time Nesi left to head back to her apartment, not getting the chance to see tiny Nick. And at the end of those few hours, Alena was able to finish her assignment and Nick was just starting to get back up.

Alena noticed that Nick was starting to move about, so she stopped packing her things for a moment, and started speaking to him, saying “Hey! I hope you were able to rest up. You must have had a crazy day. I’m gonna finish getting my things together, and then I can place you in my dress pocket.” But Nick feels dissatisfied, and really wants to ride in her flat, so he asks, “That sounds great and all, but I might get tossed all around in a pocket. I’d feel more comfortable if I was somewhere that was more secure.” And Alena replies, saying “Do you have any ideas?” And Nick responds, hoping he’ll get a positive response, saying “Well… how about inside your flat? When I was in there before, I felt nicely secured in place.”

After saying that, Alena just blinks a few times in disbelief, and eventually asks, in a bit more of a concerned and strong tone, “Wait, what? You think it’ll be a good idea to ride in my shoe? Do you realize how dangerous that would be? I nearly killed you in there just a few hours ago, remember??” Nick tries to laugh it off, and says “Well, I’m actually a lot more durable now. I don’t get why or how, but it was the reason why I made it last time. And truth be told, I actually liked being in your flat!” But it didn’t seem promising, because Alena still looked like she was struggling to process his logic, but she eventually collected her thoughts.

Alena started to say, “Look, I don’t want to shame you for liking something, okay. I don’t want you to think that this is what this is all about. But I don’t want to do something so dangerous! I already am struggling to believe that I treated you so harshly before I found you, so I don’t want to repeat it again. And that’s great that you’re more durable, I guess, but I don’t really think that banking on that would be wise right now. So you’ll ride in my pocket, and that’s final.” Nick understood that there would be no convincing Alena, so he gave up for now.

Then Alena carefully placed Nick in her pocket, and made her way back to her apartment, and she soon arrived back at her place. She took Nick out of her pocket, and cut a few pieces of fruit up, so they were a good size for Nick. Then she says “You should eat up! I know you were able to get some rest, but I’m sure you need some nourishment, since it must have been tough to get my attention.” Nick agreed, and started to eat the fruit that she gave him. Alena just watched him with a loving and caring stare, and he was glad that he was in the care of such a gentle giantess.

And after Nick finished eating, she said to him “Let me set up a shower for you, so you can finally wash off. I can clean your clothes as well, if you don’t mind! I still feel pretty guilty, since I was the one who got them all so dirty.” Nick liked that idea, and said “Wow! That would be so nice. Thanks a lot, Alena.” So Alena went into the bathroom, and messed with the sink until the bottom was nicely sealed and the faucet would only spray a very light amount of water at a time. So now that the bathroom was all ready, Nick got himself a nice and long shower, while Alena got his clothing a bit cleaner. She was very careful, since she didn’t want to damage them, especially because they were his only set of clothing right now.

After everything was all sorted out, Nick felt nice and refreshed with his clean clothes, and he said “Wow! These feel great!” And Alena smiled at him, and then she said “Of course! Now please tell me everything about what happened to you. We need to figure this out together.” So Nick explained everything that happened to him during his shrinking, from his headache before the actual shrinking, up until his experience in-between Alena’s and Nesi’s toes. Alena kept a face of shock, absolutely floored by what Nick needed to endure to get to this point, although she took heart that he at least enjoyed himself.

And after Nick was finished explaining, Alena got to questioning him. She asked a series of questions, saying “Okay. Did you eat anything before the shrinking? Maybe this was a weird new allergic reaction? Are you sure that you’re not injured? And just so you know, I will absolutely take care of you until this whole shrinking thing resolved, although I’ll have a few ground rules that you’ll need to accept first.”

Then Nick spent his time answering all of Alena’s questions, saying “I can’t really remember what I ate before shrinking, but I guess it could be an allergy. And I’m definitely sure that I’m uninjured. I could probably last hours in a shoe and be no worse for wear!” Alena gave Nick an unamused look, so he quickly moved on, continuing “But I’d love to stay here with you. It feels so comforting have someone who you know well take good care of you, especially when you’re a lot more vulnerable!”

And then Alena said “Okay, now here are my rules. Now they may sound a bit strict, but I think that this will be the best way to stay safe now that you’re so helpless on your own. First, don’t approach me when I’m not looking at you or if I look busy, and don’t even think about going near my feet. I don’t want anything to happen to you, and it’s hard to notice you while you’re so small. Second, try not to move too far on your own, since there’s no telling what could happen. I realize that you might want to explore, but please resist the urge. It won’t be worth it if something bad happens.” So far, the rules seem harsh but expected, so Nick nods as she explains, trying t show that he’s willing to listen.

Alena continues, saying “And now for the third and final rule, keep away from any of my clothing, especially my socks and shoes. You could get stuck in one, and it could end badly. I might the article of clothing that you try to explore in the wash, and I’d never know. You might be durable, at least so we think, but I don’t think that you’ll be safe from drowning.”

Then she sees that Nick didn’t seem so excited, most likely about the no socks/shoes/feet parts, and she added “Look, I know we think that you’re super durable, but we just don’t know enough! What if you’re stuck in my shoe for a whole day? Multiple days? Or what if you try and sneak into a sock, and you find out that you can’t actually breathe in there? I won’t know until it’d be too late. Or what if I end up going to the gym the day you decide to be dumb? We have no idea how much stress you can take right now. And I don’t want to find out for myself!”

Alena’s reasoning has won Nick over, at least for now, and he is willing to ignore his desires for the sake of keeping things cool between them. Although he wonders just how long this could last, as he would be ignoring the potential of living out his absolute wildest fantasies, the likes of which he’d never have thought possible.

But Nick relents, saying “Okay. I’ll agree to everything. I don’t want to make you worry any more, especially since you’re willing to take care of me for now.” Alena is glad that the situation resolved smoothly, but she has a bad feeling that these rules will only act as a temporary solution, and that she’d need to watch out for Nick, just in case he tries something at some point.

Fast forward a day or two, and things have been relatively peaceful between Alena and Nick. Alena brings Nick with her to her classes, usually hiding him in a pocket, so he won’t feel bored by himself. They also chat a lot while Alena isn’t working on homework, and they both feel like they’ve become a lot closer from the experience already. But sadly, neither of them has been able to figure out how the shrinking happened or how to reverse it, so they’ve been trying to manage as a giantess and a very tiny man.

Nick has tried to ignore his growing desire to jump right into Alena’s shoes or socks, but it was getting a bit more difficult as time went on. Alena set up a nice area in the living room/desk area so Nick could have his own space, and as luck would have it, he had a clear view of Alena’s legs and feet while she sat at her desk. The desk was facing Nick’s table area, and since she was focused on her desktop computer, he could freely stare as she absentmindedly and mercilessly played with her shoes.

Yesterday, Nick did something that broke Alena’s ground rules, but luckily for him, he was never caught. He saw that she was doing some late night homework, and was playing with her moccasins while barefoot, and snuck down the table and headed for the desk. He decided to sit close to the edge of where Alena was playing, far enough out of her peripheral vision, so he could have a front row seat to Alena’s personal shoeplay show. She also always used noise-canceling headphones, so it would be even easier to remain undetected.

As Alena’s natural foot scent washed over him, which smelled a whole lot stronger than it did while he had his fun among her toes while they were in her flats, he started to slowly inch closer and closer to her feet. Nick didn’t even realize that he was moving closer, until he was sitting right in front of her left moccasin-clad foot. He thought that he should head back, before Alena caught and yelled at him, but it seemed like Alena’s foot didn’t really like her safety rules either.

Suddenly, Alena’s left foot popped out of the moccasin, and reached out to where Nick was. He knew that things were about to get really fun and exciting, and he only hoped that Alena wouldn’t catch on to what was going on. And then her tan toes closed in on Nick, and he was shoved into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, capturing him with ease.

They immediately squeezed him, overjoyed that they get to lovingly embrace their old toe buddy again, and to remind him just how much they loved their time together. And, since Alena was wearing her moccasins tonight, her toes were a lot sweatier than they were the other day when Nick originally tried for her attention.

Alena then stretched her legs, while happily wriggling her toes, giving Nick an unintended toe massage. They were covering Nick with a healthy layer of their built-up foot sweat, and Nick loved being at their ruthless and passionate mercy again. And it seems like Alena was so focused on her homework and her music, that she couldn’t even register his presence right now.

Then, Alena started moving her feet back to her moccasins, and Nick looked forward to see how it felt to be inside of those well-worn beauties. As Alena’s foot wormed its way into the moccasin, Nick looked around as things quickly got darker and hotter inside. She allowed her feet to sit still for a few moments, giving Nick the chance to experience just how quickly her toes heated up and sweated up. But then she brought her feet closer to her chair, propping her heels up with her toes pressing harshly into the back ends of the chair.

And then, her moccasins slipped off of her heels unexpectedly, allowing some fresh air to spread through the shoe. After feeling the moccasins slip off, Alena started to pop them on and off rhythmically, continually pressing into Nick with her massive and slender toes. But then, it seemed like Alena’s soles happened to feel a bit itchy, which surprisingly didn’t have anything to do with Nick’s presence.

To alleviate her soles from itching, she violently shook her moccasins off, and stated to roughly rub her feet across the bottoms of the chair, while vigorously wriggling and scrunching her toes. Nick was given a rough yet enjoyable experience while Alena innocently got rid of her itch, and once she felt like it was taken care of, she started to stretch her legs again. She started to shake her feet while stretching, which ended up dislodging Nick from her toes, and he tumbled as they slinked back a bit.

Once Nick was able to reorient himself, he watched as her feet returned to their moccasins, and stayed right around the chair. Nick thought that now was a good time to head back to his area, so Alena wouldn’t catch on to his stunt, satisfied that he got a brief, yet passionate, experience with her toes again. It didn’t take very long for Nick to return to his living area, and he was able to look natural enough to fool Alena when she spoke with him before she went to bed.

Alena says “Hey, I’m gonna head to bed early tonight, okay? Tomorrow is my early day, so I’ll be gone before you wake up, most likely.” Nick had a devilish idea, where he could use her early wake up time to sneak into her shoe, especially since he was able to get away with it just a bit ago. So he asks her a quick question, hoping to get enough info to make a plan, saying “Oh; that sounds cool! Where are you going tomorrow?” Alena responds:

Choices:

1) “I have an early class tomorrow. I’ll be so tired, but what can you do about them hahaha.” (Go to Chapter AlenaMain6)

2) “I’m gonna be working out. I like to have a morning workout at least a few times a week.”

3) “I’m gonna head to work for a morning shift. I actually work at the History Department!”

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sneaking Into Alena’s Well-Worn Moccasin (AlenaMain6) by Sheograth

After Alena says that, Nick already knows what he’ll ask her next to figure out his plan. He says, “Oh yeah early classes are rough! Will you actually get dressed, or will ya just wear your PJs? I know I’ve done that a few more times than I’d care to admit while I was a freshman!” Alena laughs, and says “I definitely thought about it, but I think I’ll bite the bullet and get dressed.” And then Nick adds, while laughing, “Wow, Alena! You’re got more discipline than me, that’s for sure.”

But then Alena says, “Well, I’m not being completely disciplined… I’ll be wearing my comfy moccasins too. I never get to wear them, and I’m looking forward to it!” She sees Nick make a sly grin, and realizes what she said, and starts to warn him, saying “Don’t you even think about trying to go in them Nick! It’s way too dangerous. We don’t know how far that durability of yours goes. You’ve gotta your head, and I’m not talking about the one in your pants, man.” Nick just raises his hands in the air, as if it was a needless warning, and says “I know, I know. I’m gonna try anything crazy.” Alena gives him a suspicious look, but she drops it after that.

Then Alena goes to sleep, and a few hours later, Nick begins his journey. He walks over to the foot of her bed, and looks up to make sure that Alena was still sound asleep. After a few minutes of silence, he figured that he was in the clear, so he walked closer to the moccasins that he was having fun with earlier. As he gets even closer, he notices a discarded green sock next to the moccasin, and he walks over to it to bask in its scent. It smelled quite strong, even though it must have been removed since this morning at least, but he quickly focused on his goal.

Nick climbs up Alena’s left moccasin, and stops once he was at the edge, and he looked down inside of it. After admiring how soft and fluffy it looked, along with the incredibly potent odor steaming from the inside, he jumped right inside. His small body landed with a plop, sinking a few inches (his perspective) into the soft material. It took a few minutes for him to wriggle out of its grasp, and once he did, he looked up to admire how huge everything looked right now. The fact that a shoe, which was pretty insignificant, was larger than a house for him, really excited his inner giantess fan.

Nick takes his time walking to the toe section, admiring the whole insides of Alena’s shoe. Once he reaches the toe section, the first thing he notices was the incredibly strong smell that surrounded him. He felt totally immersed in Alena’s natural foot scent, and it turned him on immensely, and he was sure that he made a good choice. After all, if she didn’t notice him, then he’d get away unscathed. And he was the size of a bug after all, it wasn’t like Alena’s toes had the ability to see him, and he was sure that those monstrosities would treat him mercilessly and passionately.

So Nick rolled down into the imprint of her 3rd toe, and allowed himself to fall asleep among the moccasin’s soothing scents and textures. And soon, morning came, and Nick was awoken by Alena as she walked around her apartment, getting dressed. He looked up, and saw that she was wearing a pair of jeans and a black Beatles T-shirt, with a gray sweatshirt. Nick thought she looked absolutely stunning, and he heard her loudly yawn as she put her right moccasin on, carelessly shaking her foot to get it in. He was confident that Alena would be much too tired to realize what he was doing, so he happily waited until her left foot embraced him.

He looked with awe, as her left foot barreled towards him, causing bits of cotton and fluff to bounce around in every direction. He braced himself as her 3rd toe entered its resting place, and allowed his body to be harshly rubbed against by that massive and tired toe. It didn’t have that much of a strong smell right now, since she just got up, but Nick was sure that it would all change once she started sweating profusely. After her toe rubbed into him one more time, as Alena wanted to let her toes feel her comfy shoes, she grabbed her things and walked out of her apartment.

Alena’s walk to class wasn’t all that interesting for her, but it was quite exciting for her naughty moccasin passenger. Every time her foot lifted into the air, her toes would rise slightly, giving Nick some foot scented air. And whenever her left foot would come back to the ground, her toes would slam harshly into him, bringing her full weight onto the tiny stowaway. And while the other leg rose, the toes around Nick would dig into the moccasin, and him, ruthlessly sandwiching him between them and the soft and slightly damp fluffy material.

And since it was so nice and sunny this morning, Alena’s toes quickly began to sweat up a storm, turning Nick’s paradise a lot more humid and sweltering. But Nick welcomed it, because the smell and sweat was all a part of why he loved this stuff, and experiencing the worst Alena’s feet and toes had to dish out was highly satisfying. And all that pounding her toes were giving Nick, was the most intense and erotic experience he’s had so far, and the best part for him was that this would merely be the beginning of his amazing day among Alena’s toes. He was also excited because he knew that her feet would progressively sweat more and more, especially since she went sockless.

But before too long, Alena made it to the 50 person lecture hall, and she found a seat near the back of the room. Once she sat down, she shook her feet out of her moccasins while getting her things together, allowing Nick to see what was around him. Now that Alena freed her feet from their moccasins, their toes started wriggling with a renewed intensity, totally coating Nick in their built-up sweat. Then Alena stretched her legs out as she yawned again, while squeezing her toes incredibly harshly, cramming him in their soft and moist flesh.

Then Alena’s professor walked in, and she quickly put her moccasins back on as she focused on the class, and the speed at which she put her moccasins back on sent Nick right under her 3rd toe. Her professor was an old man with a white beard and large glasses, and he talked in a dry and somewhat bored tone, which made morning classes with him difficult to get through. As Alena ferverously took notes, as the professor was notorious for moving through material quickly, Nick was rhythmically rubbed by her sweaty 3rd toe.

And, as Alena scrambled to get all of the notes written down, her 3rd toe rubbed Nick more and more vigorously. She had to rush while taking her notes, since the professor didn’t put anything online, so she wouldn’t miss anything once exams rolled around. And the sweat the coated her toes, as well as Nick at this point, made him slippery and easy to move about. He would frequently get slid from toe to toe, as each one chose to have their way with him in more and more ruthless severity.

But, Nick really enjoyed this harsh and uncaring treatment, because this sort of thing provided a rush for him that he doubted regular aware interactions would be able to compare. Even if Alena didn’t mind Nick going in her shoes or socks, she would most likely hold back at least a little bit, since she would still see him as a friend. Yet, as long as she wasn’t aware of his presence in her moccasin, she’d be as ruthless as possible. Because, who would think to treat an insignificant pebble with any mercy?

Then, Alena suddenly slipped her feet back out of the moccasins, leaving Nick behind in them. She slid them until they were perched up in front of him, and they started to happily flex and knead the fluffy material in front of him. Then Alena pulled her feet out of the moccasins completely, and then she started to scrunch and crack her toes, and Nick merely relaxed while watching this shoe unfold. He also allowed himself to bask in the warmth that surrounded him, and take in the wonderfully strong smelling scent that permeated all through the shoe. But then her left foot knocked into the moccasin, causing it to rest on its side, giving Nick a clear view of all of her legs and feet.

While Alena allowed her feet to relax out of their moccasins, another student accidentally dropped their pencil, which quickly rolling under Alena’s desk area. That student didn’t even realize that the pencil was gone, and the student actually left early, so that pencil was officially abandoned. The pencil didn’t stop rolling until it bumped into Alena’s right set of toes, and she merely used that set of toes to feel it, and she was able to determine that it was just a pencil. Nick became excited, and really wanted to see how she treated that pencil as she worked.

Alena gripped the pencil with her toes, and rhythmically squeezed it between their flesh. Then she started to twirl it between her toes, while dexterously shifting from toe to toe, covering it in her foot sweat. While Nick would have loved to be part of the action, he could live with watching from afar. But then Alena dropped the pencil from between her toes, and it rolled close to where Nick was, and he could clearly see how grimy it looked already.

Sadly for that pencil, Alena’s toes weren’t interested in letting it go quite yet, as she brought her foot to reacquire it. Nick looked with awe as her foot zoomed towards him, and the pencil in front of him, and he watched as she dragged it back to the center of her area. Then she started to rub her sole against the pencil, as her soles were starting to feel itchy, and Alena loved how the rough pencil edges felt on her soft soles. Then, after vigorously rubbing the pencil, she switched so her left foot could get a taste as well. And then class ended, and she carelessly kicked the pencil to the side, and began to put back on her moccasins.

She lazily propped her moccasins back upright, sending Nick into the imprint made by her 4th toe, and he watched as her foot reentered the smelly and hot cave. He allowed himself to be pinned by her 4th toe, and after she shook her foot until she felt it was secured inside, Nick found that he was thrown back in-between her 3rd and 4th toes. They squeezed him in an oppressive vice, as she stood up to leave, and once she had all of her things packed, she made her way to the nearby café.

When Alena made it to the café, she ordered an egg and sausage roll, and while she waited for her order, she popped her right foot in and out of its moccasin. She could swear that she felt something weird between her toes, but she just assumed it was a pebble, because she was still too tired and hungry to think any further about that. Nick was ruthlessly squeezed by Alena’s sweaty toes, and he could barely see what was going on, because his face was covered by her flesh and sweat. But then Alena got her food, so she slipped her moccasin back on, and walked to a table.

While Alena ate her sandwich, she continues to slowly squeeze Nick like a stress ball, harshly cramming him in-between her 3rd and 4th toes. And she doesn’t seem to let up this time, as her toes continually squeeze and presses Nick into their sweaty flesh. Nick could gradually feel his body sink into the deepest folds in the two toes that happily scrunched him, and he was beyond ecstatic to be surrounded completely by Alena’s heavenly toe flesh and sweat. And right when Nick thought that he couldn’t be crammed any deeper, she suddenly shakes her foot within the moccasin, sending Nick flying out of his space between her smelly toes, and back to the toe section out of their grasp.

Right when Alena did that, she muttered, “Huh, I wonder where that pebble went. It felt nice.” And then she silently processed what she just mumbled, as she was starting to actually feel awake and cognizant now, and her eyes widen as she says “Wait, pebble? No way. He wouldn’t, would he?” And she looks around the room, and once she sees that the area she was in was empty, she picks up the moccasin and shakes it until her foolish shrunken friend falls out of it, and lands in her palm. Then she carefully places him on her table, where she moved her food to make some space.

She looks down at Nick, with an oddly calm yet indifferent look, and he says to her, a bit awkwardly “Oh… hey! You look nice this morning.” He smiles, and she just says, still sounding calm and cool, even though Nick knows that she was anything but, “Thanks for the compliment. Now maybe you can help me with this Nick, but why did I just shake you out of my moccasin?” Nick tries to make up a story, saying “Well I was walking around, and just sort of fell in? Ya know how things get…”

Alena frowns, and taps the table right next to Nick, which knocks him down from the powerful impact. She says, still calmly and emotionlessly, “Bull. You thought you could sneak into my moccasin today, since I’d be tired, right? And that you’d get away with it?” Nick gulps, and says “Uhh… yeah.” He looks down in shame and rubs the back of his head, and she says, in a more reassuring but still cold tone, “Oh don’t feel so down Nick. I’m not judging you because you like feet or anything. I honestly don’t mind that, since you can’t really help what you’re into.” Nick smiles, but she quickly adds, “That doesn’t mean I need to approve of how you act out those desires.”

Then Alena continues, saying “I’m just trying to figure out what I should do so that this never happens again.” Nick tries to question her, but Alena cuts him off by slamming her finger on the table again, knocking him over again. Then she says “It’s obvious to me, that just demanding that you avoid my shoes and feet wasn’t the right way to do it. So I’m gonna figure out an alternative real quick, but I feel like I need to remind you just how dangerous your little stunt could have been for you. And how it would have affected me as well.”

She then starts on a mini-rant/lecture, saying “What if you ended up falling out of my shoe, and you couldn’t get back to me before I left? You’d be stuck fending for yourself, and I’d have no idea. It’s not like you can contact me, and could you really say that you’d be able to find your way back to my place at your perspective? Or what if someone like Nesi comes by and wants to trade shoes again? I’m sure you know by now that I’d agree for sure. You’d be stuck with a stranger, and who knows how long it would take you to get their attention? Nesi is a great person too, but what if someone else finds you and doesn’t even see you as a person? Not everyone is kind in this world.”

Alena pauses, allowing what she said so far to sink in, and then she continues, saying “Think about just how much effort just went into getting me to notice you! You could have thrown all that away for just a bit of physical pleasure.” Nick realizes that he worried her, and he apologizes, saying “Look, I wasn’t trying to worry you. I’ll be more careful in the future.” But Alena laughs, and says “Oh, don’t be so quick to apologize so soon! We’ll have plenty of time for that.”

Then a devilish and mischievous smile creeps onto her face, and she says “I’ve got an idea on how to get your mind off feet, and back to how dangerous they can be for you right now. That durability of yours is making you way too confident!”

Nick really doesn’t get what she means, and Alena explains, saying “I’m gonna let you live out your little fantasy. You’re gonna go right back in my moccasin, and you’ll be there all day! And if I change shoes for some reason, you’ll go along for the ride.” Nick knew that Alena was upset by his actions, because she was the least likely person to taunt him for his size.

 But Nick was still confused, and he says “So you’re punishing me, by letting me go back in the moccasins; the same ones that I actually wanted to be in, in the first place?” Alena just says “Of course! Have you ever heard of too much of a good thing? Maybe this will get you to finally get sick of feet and going in shoes and all that dangerous stuff.”

And after that, before Nick could even respond, Alena tossed him right back into the moccasin, completely disorienting him. When he tried to look up, he could only brace himself as Alena’s humongous foot and toes came crashing down, and his body was pressed right into her 2nd toe. It starts to push and rub into him, as Alena taunts him, saying “I’ve gotta admit, Nick, you do feel quite good down there. Well I hope you enjoy yourself, you silly little deviant!”

Alena casually finishes her lunch, happily scrunching Nick under her 2nd toe. She feels bad for doing this, especially since she already didn’t like treating Nick like a pebble in the first place, but she figured that a day of torturing (even if he’d probably not see it completely as torture) might be good for him in the end. She’d be satisfied if he ended up not wanting to go in her shoes all the time. Honestly, she would be satisfied if he’d be able to limit it to once or twice a month. If Nick’s safety meant that she’d need to let him go in her shoes every once in a while, she could accept that; especially if she had full control of when and where they did it.

Once Alena was finished eating, she gets up, pushing her full weight into Nick, and makes her way to her next destination. Where was Alena going next?

1) Alena was going to meet a study group at the library.

2) Alena was going to stop by her apartment, to change for her afternoon workout.

3) Alena had to rush to her next class, with only 10 minutes before it starts!

End Notes:

I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out (as well as the chapter before this one). The ending of this chapter was originally going to be the end of the previous one, but I kept on coming up with more ideas, that I ended up writing enough for two separate chapters.

I hope you guys like this one. And let me know what you thought of this one in a review!

I think I have a vague idea on how each of the main routes will end (each one will end at some point, I just don't know exactly when). And I hope that I eventually get close enough to actually end one of the character arcs! But that won't happen for awhile, I'm sure. And since this is an interactive story, I can always add more side branch offs, that act like small gaiden stories.

Take care!

Also, I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Date with Nesi's Titanic Toes (NesiMain1) by Sheograth

Nick decided that getting to experience Nesi’s titanic and sweat covered toes would be the best way to live out his giantess fantasy. With one last look, as well as a loving kiss, Nick allows himself to fall into Alena’s flat, and he lands without too much trouble or pain. He looks back at her toes, as they start to wiggle and writhe, as if the toes themselves realized that Nick left their loving embrace. And they almost seemed like they were hurt and saddened by his decision, as they started to slowly back away her toes continues to shuffle her toes in vain.

Nick could see Nesi’s right foot loom dangerously close to the flat, as she prepared to try on Alena’s flat. So he in turn ran towards the toe section, because he didn’t want to test just how durable he became, and go for a round under a heel as opposed to under some toes.

Nesi was currently standing, so her height really sank in for him. Nick could barely even comprehend just how huge she seemed right now. Then she looked down, seemingly at him (although he knew that she’d never be able to see him in there) and made a huge grin. It seemed like she was going to have a blast, and Nick was incredibly excited as well, although he was also starting to feel apprehensive as well.

Her massive toes slammed into the flat, and him, like monster trucks. Once her feet were mostly in the flat, she stretched out her toes to fit them in better, endlessly battering him with her massive flesh mounds. Nesi wasn’t kidding when she exclaimed that she would make those flats fit her size 10 monsters.

Nick gets grasped in the process, and her toes do not plan on letting their new capture get away easily. And because she just walked to the library in her moccasins, without any socks on for that matter, her feet and toes were already sweat soaked and sticky, and Nick was stuck in-between them for sure. And the sensation of being rubbed so thoroughly and vigorously by Nesi’s so much larger tan toes was almost indescribable for him.

Nesi then moves to the other desk with her new toe buddy, even if she may not have been aware of the meeting herself, and settled across from Alena. She continued to stretch and shift her feet and toes around, to try and make them fit in a smaller flat. The smaller space also caused her toes to push in even more, sandwiching Nick in a very intimate fleshy and sweaty embrace.

While Nick was in a state of bliss as he was surrounded by Nesi’s toes, she decided to do something that would shake things up a lot. She popped her right foot slightly out of the flat, giving Nick a tiny bit more room, and a gust of fresh air. That respite didn’t last long when her left foot flew towards Nick and the flat that he was in. She slammed her left foot on top of her right foot, with those toes prodding at Nick as the right ones squeezed him.

She then pushed both feet into the flat, seemingly taking a cue from Alena herself. As she pushed them in, she made sure to wiggle forcefully in order to make more room. Fortunately for Nick, that meant that he would be given up close and loving tour of all 10 of her titanic toes. It felt like each one was fighting for possession of him, and it was an interesting feeling to be so popular to a bunch of fleshy appendages. Sadly, Nick’s wild experience didn’t last all that long, as Nesi was getting uncomfortable using those smaller flats and removed them.

Nick was still stuck, with Nesi’s right toes continuing to grope him all over, and those huge toes wanted to get to know him intimately, and Nick loved the attention and affection he was receiving. Nesi was significantly less gentle than Alena, if you could even call what those long toes did to him as gentle. Since her feet, and toes by extension, were even larger than Alena’s, he was almost not felt at all.

Nick was brutally squeezed, getting his face stuck further and deeper in-between her even longer toes. Those toes dwarfed him more than Alena’s did, and he barely thought that was possible. He figured that he was less than about a half of her 2nd toe, or maybe even a third of its size.

It seemed that Alena kicked off Nesi’s moccasins as well, probably because they were making her feet sweat and feel uncomfortable. Alena decided to move her feet from under the table and place them on her chair, in a cross-legged manner. This allowed Nesi to have free reign on all of the shoes on the floor, and she planned on playing with them to the best of her ability.

She started reaching for any piece of footwear she could find, and once she found one, she would drag it towards her side carelessly. She ended up getting two left shoes, a flat and a moccasin. She started placing her feet in both of them, making sure to feel around them with her toes. Nick was not spared from this chaos, even though these were the moments that he most desired.

After some time, Nesi decided to shove her feet into the lone left flat, giving Nick a second dose of her 10 toe treatment. Again, those monstrous toes fought for his affection and ownership, even though he was already intoxicated and won over by them. Eventually, the left toes snatched him from the right toes which were treating him as their personal squeeze toy, and had their way with him.

The left toes began scrunching with him and rubbing him all over. Eventually the left foot made its way back to the left moccasin. She placed it back inside, while continuing to squeeze Nick and move him between each excited and sweaty toe. And being in that moccasin made things even more extreme for Nick, to say the least. It was hot, damp, and humid in there; and Nesi’s feet being bare made everything much more intense.

Nesi then started to stretch her legs out towards the divider of both work stations, causing her toes to press further into Nick. She was taking a break from her work, which allowed her to pay just a tad more attention to her feet, and more specifically a strange thing that was lodged in-between her toes. As she stretched, she started messing with her toes to try and consciously identify whatever the mystery object was.

And at this point, Nick was starting to feel a bit tired of his experience. His enjoyment wasn’t going down at all, but he was beginning to feel fatigued from the constant attention and love those toes were giving him. And that of course included his experience among Alena’s amazing and slender toes, which further exhausted him.

She assumed it was a pebble, but it felt strange, like it wasn’t exactly shaped like a normal pebble. Nesi felt a surge of curiosity, and she wanted to check for herself just what it was. The only question was, did Nesi care enough to actually see what the mystery object was?

Choice:

1) Nesi shakes Nick out of the moccasin, and he is forced to survive among a sea of feet and toes under the desks.

2) Nesi decides to pick out whatever that weird pebble was, and inspects it further. (Go to Chapter NesiMain2)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Going Home with the Friend of a Friend, Nesi (NesiMain2) by Sheograth

Nesi had a strange feeling about the pebble, so she decided to take a moment to look it over more closely. She scrunched and wiggled her toes until she felt the pebble in-between them, giving Nick one more vigorous flesh sandwich, and removed her foot from her moccasin. The sudden surge of fresh air gave Nick a boost in his spirit, although his body was still heavily exhausted from his wild experience with Nesi’s, and Alena’s, equally wild toes. As Nesi brought her foot closer to her lap, Nick was treated to another dose of vertigo, as her upper body and face looked larger and larger as he was brought all the way to her lap.

Then, Nesi picks Nick out from in-between her toes, and spent a few moments looking over him closely. She started tapping her chin with her free hand, and mumbling “Hmmm” as she tried to figure out what Nick actually was. Nick wished that he had some left over energy, but he was completely spent from his insane experience, so he hoped that Nesi would realize what he actually was.

Nick watched her as her eyes slowly widened and her jaw slowly opened, and she shouted “Woah!!” and it was loud enough for Alena to notice, who questioned “Hey! Is everything alright?” Nesi just responded by saying “Everything’s fine! I just saw something on my computer.” And once Alena’s curiosity was satiated, Nesi began questioning Nick, almost in disbelief. She says “Are you real? You’re a person, right? I’m not going crazy, right?” And she brought Nick closer to her ear, so she could hear him easier.

He replies, shouting “I’m definitely real! I’m Nick! Alena’s friend! I shrunk somehow and I tried to get Alena’s attention, but I somehow ended up in your shoe! I’m really glad you noticed me, though.” Nesi laughed, and said “Oh yeah, Nick! I’ve heard about you from Alena. I don’t know if anyone’s told you this, but you look real adorable like this. Although, since this just happened, then I guess I’m the only one who knows how cute you are right now!” Nick blushes heavily, partially because of what Nesi said and partially because of how passionately Nesi‘s toes just treated him only a few minutes ago.

She quickly sets up a bit of cloth, to act as a makeshift bed, and says “Well you’ve obviously had it rough, pal. How bout you take a nap while I finish this assignment. We’ll talk later.” Nick tries to say something else, but Nesi quickly places him on the new bed, and goes back to her work without another look. It seems like she will be the one who dominates this relationship, now that Nick is under her care. But he takes this chance to rest his body, as his crazy experience among these giantess’ toes were both exhilarating and exhausting, so this was a great opportunity.

A few more hours went by, where Nick slept and regained his lost stamina, and both Nesi and Alena were able to finish their assignments. Nesi knew that Alena would leave soon, and she wanted to use Nick to mess with her before she left, so she playfully nudged him awake with her pinky. Nesi gives Nick a piece of her banana, so he could get a bit of nourishment in, and he says “Thanks! I really needed this.”

She said to him, in a softer tone than before, “Don’t worry! Although, now you need to do me a favor…” Nick gets a concerned look, and Nesi ignores it, while saying “We’re gonna mess with Alena, alright? All you need to do is sit still!” Nick doesn’t like the idea all that much, and protests, saying “Uhh, isn’t that dangerous?” Nesi shoots back, “Oh don’t be a baby! It’ll be fun! And I’ll make sure you’re not hurt.”

So Nick accepts the idea, as he really didn’t have much of a choice, and allowed himself to be placed in Nesi’s hands. She walks over to Alena’s workstation, and gets her attention, saying “Check out what I found, Alena?” And Alena looked down at Nesi’s palm, and saw a strange looking thing, almost like a tiny model.

She says, “Wow, that’s a good model! Wait, why does it look like Nick?”And Alena started to mess with Nick’s arms, amazed by its life-like design, and then picked it up to examine it further. Nick wasn’t thrilled that Alena picked him up while thinking that he wasn’t an actual human, but he could only hope that Nesi doesn’t do anything rash.

Alena brought him up to her eye, and she looked over him closely, and Nick felt like her eye surrounded his whole world. But then Nesi shouted, “Guess what?? It’s not a doll or a model! It’s the real deal!” Alena then moved Nick a bit further away from her, and stared for a moment in disbelief, and then she shouted “Wait, WHAT??” And then she dropped Nick in shock, but then yelled “Oh no! Nick!!” Luckily, Nesi was ready, and caught him quickly, and Alena looked a bit closer, with a look that was disbelief mixed with guilt.

She says “I can’t believe it. You’re really Nick, aren’t you.” He nods, still a bit out of breath from the sudden fall and catch, and Alena continued. She says “Wait, were you the pebble from before??” Nick nods again, and her eyes widen with fear, and she says “I am so, soo, sorry for all of that! I had no clue that was you!! How could I know? I wouldn’t have even guessed that any of this was possible!” Nick replies, in a reassuring tone, “Don’t worry about it Alena! I wouldn’t have thought this was possible if you asked me about it a few hours ago.”

And then Nesi interrupts them, and says “I’ll take Nick back to my apartment! I’ve always wanted to get to know him, especially after hearing so many stories from you, Alena…” Alena looks flustered, and it seems to distract her from wanting to take care of him herself, which might have been intentional on Nesi’s part. Alena eventually says, “Yeah, great. I’ve gotta do some more homework when I get home anyway. But give me a heads up if you need anything!” Nesi just waves her away as she walks back to her station, and Alena says “I hope you get better soon, Nick! Bye Nesi!”

Once Nesi gets back to her station, Nick asks her, as a form of a light protest, “Wouldn’t it make more sense for me to go back with Alena? I mean, I do know her a lot better.” Nesi looks at Nick suspiciously, and he thinks that her playful side is showing itself again, and she says “Are you implying that you won’t like spending time with me? Imagine what might have happened if I thought you were a pebble, like I assumed?” That thought was enough for Nick to change his tone, and said “Oh of course not! I’m sure you’re a great person too!”

And Nesi smiles, and says “That’s what I thought! And besides, I’ve heard a lot about you from Alena, and I’m sure you’ve hear a lot about me from her as well. Isn’t this a perfect chance for us to become close friends too?” Nick silently nods, and Nesi says “Exactly. Now I’ll leave you in my pants pocket until we get back to my apartment. It should be nice and comfy for you! See ya when we get there!!”

Then Nesi drops Nick into the pocket, and he gets jostled around as Nesi casually walks home, and Nesi thinks about what she should do once they get back. She thinks: “I wonder why he was down by my feet in the first place. Maybe he actually likes them? I’ll squeeze the info out of him once we get back! I mean, he felt really good in my shoe, and if he likes it too, then it should be a no brainer!”

And soon, they both arrive at her apartment. Nesi walked to her bedroom, removed her moccasins, and dropped Nick on her bed, and then sat down with both of her feet resting on either side of him. Nick looked back and forth, and asked, in a worried tone “Huh? What’s going on?” Nesi just answered, in a fake-bored tone “Oh I don’t know. I just wanted to figure something out, is all. I was curious, Nick, how did you end up inside of my moccasin?” Nick has a bad feeling about where this was going.

Nesi continues, saying “I’d think a person would avoid that thing, especially at your size, since I’d imagine that it wouldn’t smell very pleasant.” She started tapping her chin, signifying that she was curious, and Nick started to tell her about his whole ordeal, from the Alena’s flat in the beginning to Nesi’s toes near the end, while making sure to avoid all of the bits of him loving every second of it.

Nesi gave a fake gasp, and said “Ahh! I guess that makes sense!” And Nick thought he was in the clear, but then she rose an eyebrow, and added “Hold on. Now are you trying to say that you didn’t like any of that, Nick?” Nick tried to laugh, and said “Well, yeah! What kind of weirdo likes feet?” He continued to laugh, but Nesi seemed unconvinced, and challenged him, saying “So you’re saying that if I did, this, then you would dislike it, right?” Nesi then allowed her soles to slowly close in on Nick, and he tried to back away, but she playfully said “Now who said our conversation was over, little guy?”

And then Nick saw both pairs of feet shoot past him, and their toes closed together, acting like a tightly sealed flesh wall. He looked back, and Nesi seemed highly amused, and continued to taunt him, adding “So if I smush you in-between my feet, you’re saying that you wouldn’t be in heaven?” And she ever so slowly inches her feet towards Nick, hoping to finally break his spirit and get him to admit that she was right, and he finally gives in. And while she does that, she leans her body and face in towards Nick, giving off a heavily suggestive vibe.

Nick says “Alright! Fine! I do like feet okay? This is like the biggest fantasy for me, but I’m still not sure about everything.” And Nesi removes her feet from Nick’s personal space, content with her victory, and shouts, hurting Nick’s ears, “Ha!! I knew it!” But she realizes what she did, and quickly apologizes, saying “Oh shoot, sorry Nick! I got a bit excited there.” She then started to giggle at herself, and Nick couldn’t deny just how cute she looked right now, although he wondered if it was accurate to call a giantess who could easily end his existence as ‘cute’.

Once she stopped giggling, and settled down, she continued, saying “I don’t see what’s so complicated about all this, Nick. You like feet. And I quite liked how you felt in my shoe. Shouldn’t this be a win-win situation?” And her logic was sound, so Nick says “Well you’ve got a point. But even if I’m a lot more durable now…” But Nesi cuts him off, excited by that little detail, and Nick has a feeling that that single word sealed his fate.

She says, in a curious and excited tone, “Hold up, Nick. I’m gonna need you to explain that thing you just said. What do you mean by ‘more durable’?” So Nick goes through his theory about his durability, and it seems to satisfy her curiosity, and then she gets a look of confidence and decisiveness.

Nesi says, as a final decision, “Then it’s decided! You get to spend the whole day tomorrow with my feet! Aren’t I such a great person?” And Nick just says, “You definitely are Nesi.” And then Nesi says, “Well since you’ll be so busy tomorrow, why don’t we just relax and chat tonight? I’m sure we know a bit about each other through Alena, but I think we should help each other fill in the gaps.”

So Nesi walks Nick over to her desk, and they both chat, tell each other about themselves, as well as their interests, hobbies and other stuff. Nick got to know from Nesi what it was like to be a Political Science major, while Nesi got to know from Nick what it was like to be a Business Major. As they talked, and got to know each other a bit better, it seemed like Nesi got a bit more used to hearing Nick while he was tiny.

 She could hear him a lot more clearly with him being on the desk, which made communicating easier. After a few hours of chatting and generally hanging out, Nesi says “Well this was fun! But I think you should hit the hay a bit early tonight, as you’ll be highly preoccupied tomorrow.” She gives Nick a playful wink, and picks him up, before placing him on a bed she set up earlier.

Nick’s bed was made out of a freshly clean/dried sweat shirt, one that was very soft and fluffy, so he would be comfortable through the night. It was set up on one of her nightstands, so there wouldn’t be any chances of her bumping into his bed or stepping on him accidentally in the middle of the night. Nesi says “Good night and sleep tight, Nick!”

She then blows him a kiss, and he blushes, although she doesn’t notice it from her distance. He snuggles up in his sleeping space, and tries his best to sleep, and ignore is extreme excitement for tomorrow. But his intense experience allowed him to quickly fall asleep, and sleep soundly and deeply through the night, and soon morning came.

In the morning, Nick was suddenly awakened by Nesi, as she yelled “Rise and shine, my precious little buggy!” Nick slowly gets up, and has a concerned look for that comment, and Nesi says, as a way to calm him “I was kidding! You should know that I love to mess with people by now.” And Nick just says “Yeah, you’re right. Good morning to you too, Nesi.”

And then Nesi continues “I hope you’re excited Nick, because we’re gonna have a fun day today!” And Nick replies, “Yeah, I really am. I’m surprised I was able to sleep so well, with the thought of today.” Then Nesi picks Nick up, and places him in her palm, and then she says “That’s the spirit! And for today, you will…” Nesi continues, and says exactly what she will do with Nick for the day.

Choices

1) “…get to spend time in your favorite pair of moccasins again, barefoot of course, while I go to my 3 hour morning class!”

2) “…get to spend time in my sneakers, inside one of my socks, while I do my morning workout routine!”

3) “…get to spend time in my leather boots, inside one of my socks, while I do my morning shift my café job!” (Go to Chapter NesiMain3)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Spending Some Quality Time Under Nesi’s Toes (NesiMain3) by Sheograth

Nick gets excited as she tells him that he’ll be joining her for her shift. Currently, she was mostly dressed aside from her bare feet, which wiggled occasionally in anticipation. She was wearing a pair of navy blue jeans as well as her uniform shirt. Nesi dropped Nick onto her footrest, which gave him a reminder of how her feet smelled, and then she slammed her left foot in front of him. He looked next to him, and saw that her pair of red ankle socks were there, and he looked forward to getting crammed inside of them.

She lowered her foot until her toes were right in front of him, and she wiggled them while saying, slowly and sensually, “Enjoy the show, my little pebble! You’ll have your turn in a minute.” She lazily grabbed one of her socks, and gradually pulled it over her foot, and once it was tightly on, she wiggled her toes wildly. Nick was in a state of awe as he realized that she could get him this excited from just putting on a sock. She then pulled that foot away, and slammed her right foot in its place, nearly knocking Nick over from the impact.

Nesi says “Whoops! Sometimes I forget my own strength.” She laughs as she says that, and Nick thoroughly enjoys her constant teasing. Then grabs the sock, shakes it open, and then grabs him with her free hand. She drops him into the sock, while saying “Have fun! I’ll see ya once I’m off the clock.” Nick plummets past the red cotton that stretches around him, and he lands down in the toe section safely, due to the softness of the cotton fibers. And the smell wasn’t as strong, since she didn’t wear it yet, but he could still notice the lingering scent from repeated usage.

And mere seconds later, Nick looks up to see Nesi’s monolithic toes block out all light, and he braces himself as they quickly pounce on him. Nick finds himself wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and he is squeezed and rubbed as Nesi gets her foot used to the sock. And then, she puts on her tall leather boots, which constricts her toes somewhat, causing his neighboring toes to press into him even harsher. And as it turns out, this pair was a tiny bit too small for Nesi, maybe about half a shoe size too small, which would cause her toes to shuffle and wriggle even more forcefully than usual.

Then Nesi begins her walk to the café, which proved to be highly stimulating and eventful for her tiny companion. While her right foot would rise into the air, Nick would feel almost weightless. And when her right foot would crash back to the ground, the toes that gripped him would flatten slightly, completely smothering him in their uniquely smelly flesh. And the brisk pace of Nesi’s walk caused her feet to already start to sweat, which quickly increased the heat and moisture levels in Nick’s little toe space.

But then Nesi arrives at the café, and she makes sure to sign in, and then she starts to work. Her main duty was to take orders for customers and prepare those orders, and she was good at her job. This forced her to walk all around behind the desk to grab ingredients, sometimes having to bend or get on her tippy toes, and both actions provided additional pressure and excitement for Nick. Nick would find those perfect toes harshly push into him as Nesi performed those actions, as both actions pushed all of her full weight onto him.

But every once in a while, Nesi would get a customer who was in a bad mood, and they usually took it out on her. She had a perfect poker face, but that was helped even more today by her resident stress toy. Whenever a customer would get rude with her, she’d mercilessly abuse Nick with her toes, imagining that it was them in her shoe and not Nick. She didn’t feel too bad about taking her anger out on him, because she was sure that he loved every second of it.

Another duty that Nesi had was to wipe off the tables, when she had a chance. So she’d run around the café, to keep them clean while trying to keep her customers happy. Normally, there’d be more help, but everyone else called out today, so Nesi was stuck alone this shift. Her solace was that no matter what happened, she wouldn’t be totally alone, because she had an awesome bug sized guy to keep her toes happy.

But for the most part, especially when things would get extremely busy and hectic, Nesi wouldn’t even think of Nick consciously. Now she didn’t completely forget about him or anything, it was more that she had to focus entirely on her job, and her lucky toe bug sadly got relegated to the back of her mind. Somehow, those long hours went by quickly, and then Nesi’s shift ended. And before she went to sign out, she started to chat with a co-worker, Beth Williams, who recently came for her shift.

Beth Williams is also a Political Science major, and is 20 years old. She is an African American girl with brown eyes and light brown skin. She also has dark black hair that is worn in a pony tail, and was 5’6”. Today, she is wearing a pair of black jeans and the café uniform, along with a pair of silver dress flats.

She is a kind person, and that kind nature is why she makes friends easily, but she can be a bit harsh with things if they’re significantly smaller than her. Although, normally that just extends to bugs or pebble, so it doesn’t affect her relationships with others. (her route is in the story “Shrunk in College: The Classroom”, which is a part of the overarching series)

Nesi says “How’s it going Beth? Hopefully you’re luckier than me when it comes to no-shows!” Nesi laughs as she says that, as well as grinds her right foot, smothering Nick against those impressive toes. Then Beth says “I’m doing alright! And that must have been terrible. Those people should be ashamed!” Nesi starts to tap the toe of her boot, sending Nick right under her 3rd toe, and says “Ahh, it’s no biggie. It’s already over anyway”, while laughing.

Then Beth says, “Yeah, I shouldn’t be so quick to judge…” And then Nesi says, as she slowly rubs Nick under her 3rd toe, “It’s all good. Peace!” And Nesi walks away, as Beth shouts, “Have a good one, Nesi!” Now Nesi walks over to the sign-in station, while treading on Nick uncaringly, and then signs out. Once she did, she jumped for joy, happy that her shift was finally over, which nearly flattened her small buddy. After realizing what she did, she says “Oh crap! I nearly forgot about you for a sec. I hope you’re having fun though, Nick, because I’m loving my little pebble!”

At this point, Nesi’s stomach was rumbling, so she made her way to her favored diner across campus. And during this walk, all of her built-up foot sweat caused Nick to easily slide around inside her sock. Nick first moves under the ball of her foot, getting sandwiched by her foot flesh and the red sock. Then, he starts to roll back and forth along her sole, getting covered by both her sweat and the loose cotton fibers. But then, he gets stuck under her oppressive heel for a few minutes, which really tests his durability, and Nick longer enjoys himself. Around here, there was only rough flesh that barely even felt good, and the sweat couldn’t even help soften the unyielding mass.

Nesi notices where he was, so she taps the toe of her boot again, until he gets freed from under her heel. She says, “I don’t wanna kill ya, on our first day!” She laughs as she continues to walk. Although to be fair, she didn’t only do it for altruistic reasons, because Nick actually felt uncomfortable when he was jabbing her heel like that. And luckily, the sidewalk was empty, so no one would think that she was crazy for saying that to herself.

Once Nesi arrives at the diner, she orders a burger and a small salad, so she could easily share a small bit with Nick. While she waits for her food, taps the toe of her boot until Nick is back around her toes. She effortlessly maneuvers him from toe to toe, making sure that each one vigorously rubbed into his tiny body. Finding Nick like this, and the fact that he loved feet as much as he did plus his durability, was the best thing for her right now. She definitely wanted to see if they could actually go out at some point, because actually really liked the little guy. That was partially because he was so easy to play with at this size, and partially because he liked him as a person as well.

And when she finally got her food, she walked to an empty section, and sat down. She pulled her right boot off, and wiggled her toes once they were out of the shoe, wildly shuffling him between their sweaty flesh. And then, she pulled her sock off, and shook Nick out of it into her palm, and set him down onto the tray. Then Nesi says, “One sec!” as she puts her sock and boot back on. She cuts a bit of burger and a few scraps of lettuce to the side, and says “Here ya go! They make the best burgers on campus. You’ll love it!”

As they both happily eat, they chat about various things. Since they both weren’t close before this happened, they liked to chat to close that gap a bit more, especially because they already got along so well together. Nick was actually sitting on Nesi’s plate, and he would flinch every once in a while as she ate, and seeing him do that gave her a devilish idea. While Nick was holding onto a larger piece of lettuce, Nesi decides to ‘accidentally’ scoop that piece up with that fork, making sure that he was stuck along for the ride.

Nick shouts, “Whoa, what the heck?? Nesi!!” But Nesi just says, in a confused tone, “Huh? Nick? Where’d you go?” Then Nick shouts, “Hey! Stop playing around. I’m right in front of you!” But Nesi sighs, nearly blowing Nick away with her forceful breath, and says “Well, wherever you are, be careful. I don’t want to eat my itty bitty buddy, especially since you’re so cute!” Nick wonders if this wasn’t a joke after all, but he deeply hopes that it was. Nesi then closes her eyes, as she brings her fork closer to her mouth, obviously wanting to make it as believable as possible.

She purposely moves her fork slowly, so Nick will gradually get more and more worried, and so it’ll get a bigger reaction out of him. Nick yells, in a flustered and worried tone “This isn’t funny, Nesi! And open your eyes, will you!” But it doesn’t seem to affect Nesi at all, and Nick struggles to not accept his fate as her impossibly large lips surround his view.

Then Nesi slowly opens her mouth, revealing her pearly white teeth surrounding the moist cave, as well as her massively snaky and slimy tongue which lurked inside. She shoves her fork in, and lets it sit still for a moment, and closes her mouth suddenly, cutting off all available light. Nick tries one last time, yelling “Damn it, this isn’t funny, Nesi!” and Nesi finally responds, saying “It’s not?” in a sly and mischievous tone.

But the moment she speaks, her tongue accidentally smacks into the fork, sending Nick right onto her mouth. Nesi notices, and says “Oops!” as clearly as she can without moving her tongue anymore, and then she carefully slides him off her tongue and into her palm. She says “Sorry about that! I just couldn’t resist. And I didn’t actually mean to knock you into my mouth back there, just for the record.

Nick looks completely unamused, but after seeing her playful smile again, he simply says “Can you just dry me off. I feel gross.” Then Nesi makes a fake shocked expression, and says “My breath shouldn’t smell! I take good care of my oral hygiene, for your information buggy.” Nick retorts, saying “Well, it’s harder to appreciate when you’re ‘buggy’ sized.” Nesi replies, with a light giggle, “Yeah, you’re probably right. Now, let’s get you cleaned right up!”

But before she takes Nick anywhere, she asks him, in a curious tone “But I thought guys like you were into the whole eating thing.” Nick was taken aback, surprised that she even knew about that part of giantess stuff, and asked “Wait, how did you know about that?” And Nesi says, proudly “Well, I felt curious after you said you were into ‘giantess’ stuff. So I looked it up! There was a lot of well, ‘interesting’, things. But the eating stuff seemed to be pretty common.”

Nesi emphasized interesting, probably because a lot of what she saw weirded her out, but Nick says “In your defense, I’m not actually interested in every part of that topic. Personally, there’s a lot I don’t see the appeal of some of it either. But I like how people can like really specific things about size related stuff.” Nesi sighed, and says “Okay, good! I don’t to feel like I’m being mean.” And then Nick adds, saying “But to your question, while I personally think the concept is cool, I don’t like it all that much. Especially now, because I can be thrown in a shoe all day, and be no worse for wear. But if I’m eaten, then that’s it.” Then Nesi says “True, true. Well that was a fun chat! But, I should get you to the bathroom to get a bit cleaner.”

She brings Nick into one of the single person bathrooms, and locks the door behind her. Nesi places Nick onto the sink, while walking to the toilet, and says “They have really good quality toilet paper here. It should be better for you than the rough paper towels.” One she grabs a few sheets, she takes out a pair of mini scissors from her handbag to cut the paper into small pieces, and Nick uses them to dry himself off.

Then Nesi says “Well, we can’t actually get you a shower or anything, because I still need to get you some clothes. But apparently one of the science departments is looking into the possibilities of shrinking. I looked it up this morning!” But before she explains further, as Nick is highly interested, Nesi says “Let’s get out of this gross bathroom first, okay?”

And then Nesi beings Nick back to their table, and she sets him down in front of her. Then Nick asks “So what’d you find out? This could be what we were waiting for!” Nesi replies, while pulling out the notes she took on her phone, saying “Let’s not get our hopes up for nothing, but he’s what I saw. The science department has been testing ways to shrink things, and they actually been able to miniaturize a few minor objects.” Nick yells, in an excited tone, “So then, that means…” But Nesi cut him off, saying “Hold your horses, little guy. They apparently haven’t started testing on living things.”

Nick quiets down, realizing that things won’t be solved so easily, and listens for Nesi to continue. She says “But don’t feel down, because I have an idea! From what I’ve read, they don’t know how to actually shrink living things. But maybe we can help them out?” Nesi smiles, and Nick stays silent for a few moments, as if he was processing what she suggested, and he finally says “Can we stop with the jokes for today, Nesi? I’m not gonna be a lab rat. No way.”

But Nesi retorts, saying “We can make it work for us though! They can shrink some of your clothes, so you don’t need to be stuck in the same dirty digs for weeks. And I’ll make sure they can’t look at you for too long at a time, and that they treat you like a person, and not an animal or tool. We could save them so much trouble, with you already like this, and they’d be sure to make it worth our while!” Nick, still feeling unconvinced, says “I’ll think about it, at least. But I guess it could help us actually solve this thing.”

And then Nesi says, enthusiastically, “That’s the spirit! And I’m sure they can pull some strings, so you don’t need to worry about your classes this term. It’s not like you can go to class like this anyway. Maybe they’ll even give you some tuition remission or something?” Nick then says, “Maybe you’re right, but I still need to mull it over.” Then Nesi says, “Of course! This is a big decision, even if you are oh so incredibly small!” Nesi sticks her tongue out at him, and Nick smiles, as her size quips were actually enjoyable for him, somehow.

So then Nesi says “Well, I think we can head back home for now. We could both use a break!” But then Nick asks, “Would you mind if I just stayed in your pocket this time? I kinda want to think this over a bit more.” And Nesi smiles, and says “Hmm… I guess I can let you off the hook for now. But you’ll owe me one!” Nick smiles, and says “Sure thing. I’ll do whatever you ask once we get back.” But then Nesi widely grins, showing of her perfect teeth again, and she says “You’re just gonna give me that blank check? Not the wisest move, buggy boy, but you’ve made a few extra points with this goddess.” Nick gets a brief look of excitement, and Nesi quickly adds while laughing “Does that kind of talk really excite you that much? I feel so lame!” And then they both laugh together, and Nesi carefully drops Nick into one of her pockets.

The walk back to Nesi’s apartment was pretty uneventful, and this time, this was accurate for both parties. Nick was consumed with thought about going to the science department, but he’d think more on that tonight. He took the chance to get a short power nap in, since his body seemed to be able to function on much lower levels of sleep than he used to need. Luckily, that didn’t prevent him from sleeping soundly at night, because he’d probably go crazy otherwise. But eventually, Nesi made it back to her apartment, and she carefully took Nick out of her pocket. Once she got him on her table, she took off her boots, revealing her slightly damp red ankle socks.

And then Nesi says “Why don’t we have some fun around the house for a few hours? I don’t have a class until tonight, so we’ve got time to kill!” Nick was fine with it, and says “Sounds great. That nap really helped me get my stamina back!” Then Nesi asks, with a puzzled look, “But the walk was like 20 minutes. How’d that make you feel better?” And Nick answers, saying “I don’t get it myself. But a short nap can make me feel like I’ve had hours of deep rest.” And Nesi says “Well, I’m not gonna question it!”

Then Nesi starts to say “I’ve got it! I know what we should do next. You’ll love it.” And Nick asks “Don’t I get a say in this?” And Nesi says, in a teasing tone “Sorry! Bugs don’t get to make the decisions this time.” Nick just smiles, as he probably knew that answer already. And then Nesi finally says, revealing what they’ll do next:

Choices

1) “Let’s watch a movie! Although I don’t know how well you’ll be able to see while you’re in my moccasin; giving some love to my precious toes.”

2) “I need to do a bit of studying, actually. You wouldn’t mind hopping in my moccasin, and acting as my adorable little toe toy, would you?”

3) “I kinda wanna play some video games! And, I think we both know where you’ll be while I play, right tiny?”

End Notes:

Alright! Here's the first aware chapter for Nesi! I like writing for Nesi now, because she's both a bit dominating and playful in her interactions. But she'll never get to the point of being cruel or 'evil'.

Also, you might have noticed a cameo from the "Shrunk in College: The Classroom" story. I thought that, instead of pointlessly adding a new character this far into the story, it'd be best to just take them from the other parts. Since it's all the same university, it's fine. 

But if you want to know more about Beth Williams, and how her interactions with Nick go, then go to this URL: And then go to the chapter noted as Beth1.

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6437

I've also figured out how I want to address the shrinking stuff for the future, once each story makes it that far. They'll all follow the same basic concept, because I doubt I'd be able to come up with wholly unique causes for each route anyway. But that resolution will still be a ways away.

Also, I snuck a bit of vore in there this time. I figured that I can spice things up every once in awhile, as long as it makes sense for the story. I don't think I've done enough to add that tag though, so you won't see a change there.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter, and make sure to let me know what you enjoyed and didn't enjoy. And try to explain why you felt a certain way about something, because that helps me immensely!

Take care!

Also, I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chaos Under Alena and Nesi’s Feet (Alena/NesiSideStory1) by Sheograth

Nesi was on her way to the library. Nesi is also tall Middle Eastern girl; and was bit taller than Alena was, standing at about 6 ft. She has a similarly darker skin complexion, although hers is a bit lighter than Alena’s skin is. She has dark brown hair and she keeps it relatively short, down to about her neck. And her eyes are a dark brown. She decided to wear a pair of sweatpants, a simple T-shirt, and her favorite pair of tan moccasins. And she didn’t wear any socks with the moccasins, because she hated socks. She also had a shoe size of 10, which was a bit larger than Alena’s.

Nesi is a Political Science Major. She and Alena met freshman year when they took the same Intro to World History course together. They both found the professor terribly boring, so they would study together frequently. Their friendship has remained strong ever since. She had never officially met Nick before, although they have seen each other through Alena. They would normally give a polite hello before moving on their ways.

While Nesi was on her way, Alena’s toes continued to crush and mash at him lovingly. Nick was surprised that her toes haven’t gotten bored of his company yet, and he wished they would get bored of him sooner, rather than later. But from the way he has been treated by Alena’s slender and overpowering toes, he doubted he would be free anytime soon.

Nesi went straight for the open desk across from Alena. She didn’t want anyone else taking it while she talked with her first. She put down her bag and placed her books and things around, so it was obvious who was sitting there. After getting her area in order, she went over to Alena’s side to chat. She grabbed another chair, that wasn’t in use at another desk, and dragged it next to Alena.

Alena saw Nesi come by and shouted to her, “Hey! What’s up?” and Nesi quickly replied, “Yo! Let me put down my things first, so no one steals my seat. Then I’ll come to you!” You could hear these exchanges much clearer than you could the ones while Alena talked on the phone. Maybe it was because her toes wanted to make sure that Nick had their full, undivided attention, and mashed him around whenever they felt the desire to. Alena went back to her work, while her long and slender toes went back to their play, which was you, as Nesi got her stuff organized. Nesi went up to Alena and sat down next to her when she was finished organizing.

Alena and Nesi faced each other, and started chatting about how their classes were going, the local gossip, and general college activities. While they chatted, Nesi removed her bare feet from her well worn moccasins. Alena made a concerned comment about how Nesi refused to wear socks. Alena exclaimed, “You know, they’ll make you feet smell really bad!” to which Nesi replied “Whatever! It’s not like it’ll kill anyone! *hahaha*” That last joke that Nesi made was not very amusing for Nick, surprisingly enough.

While they casually chatted, both sets of feet began wandering around the area. Both Alena’s and Nesi’s toes began grabbing at anything that they could, including each other’s footwear. This further disoriented Nick, as he was taken along for the ride, which was par for the course at this point. Eventually, they seemed to finish their chat and began to move to their respective desks. Nick saw Nesi uncaringly put back on her moccasins and make her way to her desk, and Alena shifted her feet back under her desk. This sudden and sharp movement seemed to finally dislodge Nick from the care of Alena’s powerful toes.

He was thrown to the dividing area of the working station, and he realized that this was probably a very poor position to be in right now. He could see both Alena’s and Nesi’s feet excitedly playing around closer to their chairs. They slipped their feet in and out of their respective shoes, and grabbed them harshly with their impressive toes. Then they both went barreling towards his direction, too quickly for Nick to get out of the crossfire. They both tossed their respective footwear off, and began groping around the area. And right now, that area included Nick. With their continued relentless search, whose feet will Nick be stuck with next?

Choices:

1) Alena's toes regain Nick, reacquainting him with their loving embrace

2) Nesi's toes take Nick, so they can have a round with him, covering him head to toe in foot sweat

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Okay guys! Here is an alternate version of what could happen once Nesi makes it over to the library, and meets with Alena. Hope you enjoy this version too!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Enter: Tanya Deshmukh (TanyaMain1) by Sheograth

Tanya was sitting in a different section of the 2nd floor. She was preparing to do some Molecular Chemistry in the library, and wanted to get a bit more comfortable before she started for her long session, so she removed her socked feet from her skater shoes. She wanted to get her homework done as soon as possible, so she could spend the rest of her Friday doing fun and crazy things. The thought kept her motivated as she went to work, while she absentmindedly wiggled her toes now that they had been freed from their shoe prisons.

Nick’s journey to Tanya’s work station was a bit uneventful, but that was mainly because of his own planning. He noticed that the desks ahead of him were empty, so he walked under their shelter, instead of walking along the hallway. This was because, even though there weren’t many students working, there were still enough people walked back and forth to be dangerous for him.

After he reached Tanya’s station, he walked under it to reach her side, as he didn’t want to risk being out in the open until he actually reached his friend. As he walks under the empty side, he noticed a smell that he could easily identify; Tanya’s feet. Strangely enough, he had a minor history with Tanya and her feet, even though it embarrasses him slightly. But it was the kind of experience that a person, especially one who was into feet, would see as an impossible fantasy.

FLASHBACK….

One time, while he and Tanya were studying for an American History midterm, she decided to take off her shoes to feel a bit more relaxed. Nick instinctively glanced down at her feet, as she wiggled her toes, and it seemed like Tanya didn’t miss the little event. She quickly said “Woah, is something cool on the floor?” Nick snaps back up, and says “Oh uhh, nothing! I just spaced out.”

Tanya didn’t buy that, and said “No way! Something definitely caught your eye dude.” And Nick still tried to insist that it was nothing, and Tanya finally said, putting the pieces together “All I did was take off my shoes… Oh wait! Aww! I get it now.” And she started to laugh, and Nick knew that she figured it out, but he tried to play dumb.

Than Tanya added “Oh I’m sorry! I’m making it sound like I’m mocking you, and I’m definitely not. I just find it funny is all. I would have never pinned you as a ‘foot guy’.” And then Nick said, “Can we change the subject? Maybe we should start studying?” And then Tanya said “Hmm, how about a favor first. I’ve been walking all day today, and boy are my feet killing me! Give me a quick foot-rub, and you can consider the topic changed!”

And Nick seems to like that idea, as it was an easy way to get off the hook, but he asked “You won’t tell anyone, will you Tanya?” And Tanya just said, with a beaming smile, “Don’t worry man! Your secret is safe with me!”

And then Tanya quickly swung her long legs onto Nick’s lap, and he realized that she had fairly large feet. He asked her “Wow, Tanya! What size shoe are you, if you don’t mind me asking?” Tanya proudly answered “11! Now stop stalling and get to work! My feet need some care, cause they’re super sore.” So Nick started his massage, making to rub thoroughly and gently, but as he rubbed, the smell became more and more noticeable.

Tanya wasn’t exaggerating about being on her feet all day, because they had a strong yet pleasing aroma. But after about 10 minutes, Nick was done and they got back to studying, and even though Tanya kept quiet about her discovery, she would still reference it around Nick, liking how quickly he would freeze up at the slight mention of it.

PRESENT DAY

Nick shook his head, wondering how he spaced out for so long, and resumed his trek toward the feet that he’d never forget. As he walks nearer to Tanya’s side, her legs and feet quickly became larger and larger to him, until they completely dwarfed him. And now that Nick was even closer to Tanya’s socked feet, her distinct aroma practically washed over him totally, and Nick spends a short moment just basking in its atmosphere.

He kept on watching, as she lazily scrunched her toes and kneaded them into the carpet, still mesmerized. Sadly, that moment of inaction was enough to seal his fate for the time being, as Tanya just felt the urge to stretch her legs out. Nick quickly saw both of her feet reach out towards him incredibly quickly, even though she viewed her action as a slow and relaxing one, and he was eventually surrounded on both sides by each foot.

Tanya then flipped her feet up, so they were resting on their sides and showing Nick their bright green sock covered soles. He could see dirt and sweat caked in the underside of her socks, although they probably wouldn’t be noticeable if he wasn’t as tiny as he currently was. Nick loved this up close view of Tanya’s soles right now, and he was sure that she’d play around with him in the most imaginable of ways if she found him like this, and that was a fate that was perfect for Nick right now.

She then pushed her heels together, ensuring that Nick only had one way to go if he wanted to run. And his survival instincts overrode his desire for pleasure, sending him running away in the direction of her toes. He tried to get away, trying his best to ignore the smelly and tantalizing cotton material that was practically begging him to squeeze between their folds.

But almost sensing the movement, Tanya’s feet closed in, preparing to rub against each other. Nick watched in horror and excitement as the cotton walls that towered over him, being at least four or five times his own height, moved much faster than he ever could. They smashed against each other, and him as well, and began rubbing each other forcefully. Nick was not physically prepared, even if he was ready mentally, for this cotton massage and was rolled around endlessly getting covered in bits of cotton and sweat.

He was slowly moved towards her toes, which were flexing, squeezing and wriggling chaotically. He desperately tried to grab hold of something to regain some sense of control in the situation, but his orientation was constantly disrupted and changed. Once he got to her toes, they began having their way with him just like her soles just did, and they were even rougher than the soles were. But Nick enjoyed the rough treatment, although he hoped that his body could survive it as well.

Nick was surrounded by 10 titanic sock-encased toes, where each one would have loved to keep him as their personal plaything. The toes began squeezing his tiny body, shuffling him back and forth among each foot and every toe, and pushed him deep into the damp sock.  All Nick could see were slightly damp, warm, bright green cotton in every conceivable direction. He was stuck with them. While he was surrounded by her feet, the smell while distinct, and strong, was still bearable.

Now that he was trapped among her socked toes, it felt like that scent increased ten-fold and as he was engulfed into an entirely different atmosphere. And immediately realized why he loved the whole giantess concept, because the foot that smelled so strong and amazing before just rose to unthinkable levels.

And once her toes settled down to take a short breather and he thought he could get away, he realized that he was still immobilized. Nick’s left arm was tangled and wrapped tightly within the bright green cotton fibers, and they did not intend on letting go. But he really wasn’t all that interested in leaving this situation, although having Tanya notice him would be nice, he still wanted to experience things while she didn’t even realize that he was there.

And he took this lull in the action to ponder why he wasn’t hurt or damaged physically after that crazy event, because he was sure that a thing that large pushing and pressing into his body would have turned him to paste. Nick wondered if he somehow became more durable now, and he figured that if shrinking was possible, then maybe extreme durability was a well.

But even if things appeared quiet, Tanya’s toes still liked to remind Nick who was calling the shots, as they occasionally squeezed into him, pressing his body into their damp sock-covered toe flesh. But amidst all of this craziness, Nick heard Tanya shout “Yo! Rebekah! Over here!!” Nick thought that the name sounded familiar, and then he realized that it was one of Tanya’s good friends. Nick heard Tanya mention her talk about Rebekah from time to time, and he saw them appear together on social media pictures frequently.

Nick wondered about why they were meeting up, but his thoughts were interrupted when his arm started to get unstuck. He looked down, and saw that Tanya’s skater shoe awaited him if he fell, and he wondered which would be for the best. And Rebekah was another wild card, as he had no idea if she was a shoe-player, and if she was, he might end up experience more than just Tanya’s overpowering and amazing feet and toes.

As Nick continued to be deep in thought, Tanya’s toes decided to give him another forceful hug, as if they were telling him not to bother thinking today, and that his fate was in their hands, or more accurately, toes. So, what happens next?

Choices:

1) Nick remains stuck among Tanya’s toes, ensuring that he belonged to her today. (Go to Chapter TanyaMain2)

2) Nick gets dislodged and falls into Tanya’s skating shoe. (Go to Chapter RebekahMain1)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Stuck with Tanya (TanyaMain2) by Sheograth

Nick tried to struggle a bit, so he could feel like he had at least a slight amount of control in his current situation, but Tanya’s toes had no desire to let their new buddy go. Nick was currently stuck in-between the toes of Tanya’s left foot, and they continued to enjoy themselves, while he reveled in their attention.

Before Rebekah arrived, Tanya decided to stretch her legs one more time, while rubbing her feet together forcefully. During this rub, Nick got himself transferred to her right foot, where that set of toes claimed him next.

When the rubbing stopped, Nick was right around the hole between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Then she started to harshly rub her feet into the carpet, and the pressure pushed Nick’s head into the hole, where his face was brushed up against her sweaty toe flesh.

The sudden change in environment pushed Nick’s mouth open, and he accidentally gave Tanya’s slightly sweaty toe flesh a long lick, and it tasted even better than he would have ever imagined. Somehow, Tanya didn’t even feel Nick accidentally brush his mouth and tongue against her soft but partially sweaty toe flesh, and it made Nick wonder just how insignificant he was right now compared to Tanya.

But then Rebekah arrived, and Tanya quickly wormed her feet back into her skater shoes, disorienting Nick as she carelessly ground her feet inside. She wasn’t actually able to fully push her feet into her shoes, without using her hands, so her heels stuck out of the backs of the shoe, and Tanya barely cared that it could ruin the backs of the sneakers. Then Tanya turned her body towards Rebekah, sitting on the side of her chair. And then they both spent a few minutes chatting about homework, classes, and other stuff.

Tanya first says, “How are midterms coming along? You feeling the struggle?” And as she asked that, she started to weakly laugh, as a sign that they both knew that answer to that question. But Rebekah says, trying to remain positive, “I’m managing. I’m sure you’ll make it too!” Then, Tanya made a worried face, and asked “Wait, you’ve taken that Bio class on Genetics, right?? I seriously need help with that one! I’m just not getting it at all!” And Rebekah says, in kind and relaxed tone, “I’ll definitely give you a hand sometime. We can figure out a good time soon!”

Then the conversation moved into their plans for the night, and once Tanya figured out that Rebekah was free, she asked “Wanna go out for dinner? They recently opened up a new pizza place on campus, and I’m dying to check it out!” Rebekah, while making a sadder face, says “Maybe. I have a lot of homework to finish. I’ll have an answer for ya later today. Anyway, I should get going. See you later!” And with that, Rebekah left with the intention of getting her work done early, and Tanya decided to focus on the same.

After Tanya was left along, she turned back to her desk to get back to work, swinging her legs back under the desk. Her leg swing allowed her sneakers to fly off of her feet again, and she scrunched and wiggled her toes to savor their freedom, giving Nick even more exposure to her revealed toe flesh. She also didn’t like to keep them still, and would frequently swing her legs around and rest her feet against the wooden wall separating the two desk stations, and push them against the wall.

While pushing, she would also knead it with her toes, giving Nick some more tough love. When she got tired of that, which didn’t take very long, she would stretch her legs and feet out. Because she was tall, and that she had such long legs, she would easily reach the other person’s side. Luckily, no one was there today, so she just rested them there. All of this sudden and unpredictable foot and leg movement were making sure that Nick had a wild experience with Tanya.

Because of all the leg swinging and foot pressing against the desk wood wall, Nick was pushed all the way into the sock hole and into her bright green sock. He found himself face to toe with her 3rd toe, and it began rubbing him back and forth now that it could feel him without the sock barrier. It was at this point that Tanya realized that something strange found its way into her right sock. Tanya began scrunching her toes, trying to figure out what exactly found its way into her right sock.

After a few healthy squeezes, she just gave up on determining what it was and would just try and remove it. Tanya reached for her right sock and shoved her hand into it. She pulled up her sock halfway, so it bunched up around the middle of her arch, and she started rubbing the exposed section of her foot with that hand.

Nick couldn’t really tell what was going on, but he could guess that things were about to get even crazier. As she rubbed, she vigorously squeezed her toes together, possibly in an attempt to simply crush the annoying object and be done with it. Nick got himself more and more heapings of Tanya’s toe flesh and sweat shoved and jammed into his face and body. But eventually she just gave up.

Tanya didn’t like it all that much when things got stuck in her socks, although it never helped that a decent chunk of her pairs of socks had holes, but she couldn’t just buy new socks all the time, and she was way too lazy to just learn how to sew them herself. Tanya decided to start by taking off her socks, so she could shake the pebble out.

Tanya’s sudden sock removal was actually enough to dislodge him from her loving and aggressive toes.  But she already removed her left sock, so it was right where Nick would land, graciously breaking his fall. When he landed, and took the chance to bask in the hot and damp feeling that the sock was giving off, he simply watched her shake the right sock with extreme force.

After her shakedown, she dropped it and it landed next to the sock Nick was currently on, creating a mini-earthquake strong enough to knock him down. Tanya started rubbing her bare feet together up above Nick while casually cracking her toes, almost as if her feet wanted to give him an up close and personal show, and Nick could see a bit of sweat glistening off her feet.

Tanya began lowering her feet down towards the discarded socks and started to play around with them, together with the nearby sneakers, with her bare feet and slender toes. She would lift the sneakers a little bit and squeeze at her socks. Now Nick just happened to be standing on top of the first spot that Tanya decided to squeeze first. And this squeezing caused Nick to get reacquainted with those gargantuan toes, and stuck back in-between them. 

She was highly dexterous with her toes and would easily spin around her sneakers with precise accuracy. Sometimes she would shuffle her bare feet and toes back into her sneakers, without her socks on, just to feel around in there. She would relentlessly feel around and stretch her toes as much as she could, making sure that Nick fully understood how amazing her bare toes could be. Once she stretched them to her heart’s content, she allowed her feet to settle a little bit.

But now while Tanya was making some process in her Chemistry homework, her feet were getting restless again. She was also so focused on her work now, that she completely forgot about that tiny nuisance in-between her toes. She at least forgot consciously, because unconsciously those toes made sure to give him their undivided attention. And Nick absolutely adored being so harshly and lovingly toyed with by Tanya’s monolithic toes.

But she got a bit chilly so she considered putting her shoes back on. But she also wondered if putting just putting her shoes on would be easier, and to just skip the socks. Her feet would smell a bit more, but it wasn’t like she wouldn’t have time to shower before tonight. As Tanya pondered that to herself, her toes gave Nick another one of their sweaty and smelly hugs, cramming him into their fleshy toe folds. So, what happens next?

Choice:

1) Nick is stuck, as Tanya puts her socks back on (Go to Chapter TanyaMain3)

2) Nick is stuck, as Tanya wears her skater shoes, sockless

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Back Inside Tanya’s Sock for Round Two (TanyaMain3) by Sheograth

Tanya starts squeezing her toes, as she decides on whether or not she should put her socks back on, which ensured that Nick was completely ensnared by those long and slender appendages. But then Tanya begins wiggling her toes again, rubbing Nick back and forth in the process, and she realizes just how chilly she currently felt.

So Tanya grabbed her discarded green socks with her left foot, dexterously grasping them with her long toes, and brought them towards her chair. Nick knew that he would be sent back inside her sweaty sock prison soon, and because Tanya’s right foot and toes were so much larger than he was, there was no way that he could resist their desires.

While this was quickly becoming an amazing and tantalizing scenario, he remembered that she had a hole in her sock, and wondered how that would affect things. But when Tanya began shaking out the first sock, he realized that she was using her other sock, which did not have a hole, so he would be snugly kept inside. Nick makes a last ditch effort to gain Tanya’s attention, shouting from his massive toe trap, and it seems to have some affect on Tanya.

She looks around a bit and mumbles, “Huh? What’s that weird buzzing?” But before Nick could yell to her again, Tanya squeezed her toes subconsciously, silencing him with their unyielding flesh, before saying “Whatever. That was weird. But man my feet really are cold.” She then rubs her sole with her free hand, while vigorously wiggling her toes, forcing Nick to be given another affectionate toe massage.

And so Tanya brought the green sock up towards her toes, and Nick could barely see into it because of how dark it looked inside, before Nick began struggling one more time, for one last attempt at this godlike being’s attention. Nick begins moving about as best he can, which is not much because of how sticky Tanya’s toes had gotten and how large they were compared to him, and Tanya responds by scrunching her toes forcefully. Tanya says “Geez, why are my toes itching so much today? Did I get a bug bite?”

She then harshly squeezes her toes again, stifling any movement Nick could possibly make and engulfing him in a constricting and sweaty embrace of toe flesh. And once Tanya believed that she had solved her itch problem, she put on her sock completely. Nick saw the light quickly extinguished, realizing that his chances of discovery and respite are at zero, and simply relaxed while knowing that he’d remain as Tanya’s tiny toe toy.

But as he thought of that, he realized how insignificant he truly was when he could be used and abused so cruelly and vigorously by Tanya’s titanic toes, while she had not a clue of his current existence. Nick also wondered just how the heck he could even gain her attention, when he was smaller than even her smallest pinky toe.

He also wondered how long this would all go on, because as much as he enjoyed himself, he figured that he’d eventually become tired of being treated so like he wasn’t even human, though he took solace in the fact that Tanya would at least treat him with respect, if she knew about his size. But he also knew that she’d push him around a lot as well, though he’d know it would all be in good fun.

Nick tried to shake those pessimistic thoughts from his mind, but it was difficult when he was continually rubbed and squeezed by a pair of toes that were many times his size, which could easily have their way with him, without a single shred of mercy or respite. To be fair, it was difficult to think of much at all while getting pleasured by those monumental toes, and maybe that was for the best right now.

Once Tanya’s socks were back on, she started rubbing her now socked feet against the carpet, enjoying how the rough carpet felt on her socked feet. Nick was disoriented as his toe prison was roughly moved back and forth, and it was beginning to dislodge him from his place among Tanya’s possessive and dominating toes. After one particularly spirited foot rub, Nick was fully dislodged from his neighboring toes, and was quickly flattened by Tanya’s massive ball of her foot.

But Nick was spared from being completely crushed under her uncaring foot, because he happened to be thrown under a particularly large fold in Tanya’s foot. Nick found himself pushed deeply into this tiny and insignificant, from a normal person’s perspective, crack, and found that the smell was increased almost 10 times.

While Nick could describe the natural scent of Tanya’s toes to be tolerable while they were outside of their green socks, it was like a completely different atmosphere while he was stuck inside this fleshy fold within this terrible green sock.

And while Nick was stuck inside this tiny crack, every time Tanya put even slight pressure on her foot, it seemed to cause the fleshy walls to push against him even more, shoving him deeper within her foot and give him even stronger doses of her foot scent and sweat.

After all of that, Nick realized that Tanya hadn’t even put back on her sneakers yet, and he realized that when she did, it would make things even more intense than they already were. But then out of nowhere, Tanya brought both of her legs up towards the top of her chair, giving Nick the worst feeling of vertigo he’s ever felt. Once she brings her legs up, she crosses her legs and begins rubbing the soles of her feet, pushing Nick even deeper inside of her foot fold.

Tanya slowly works her hand towards the balls of her feet, and once they got there, they rubbed them vigorously. While Nick was brutally squeezed by his surrounding fleshy and sweaty walls, he could hear Tanya mumble “Oh man that feels nice! I wish I had somebody to give me a foot massage now and again. I really should give Nick another call! I know I can count on him for massages, since I’m holding that secret of his.”

And Nick just wanted to scream about how much he’d enjoy giving Tanya’s feet and toes the love they deserve. He would gladly crawl into every nook and cranny within her feet and toes, if she wished him to, because he was completely entranced by her at this point. She giggles to herself after saying that, and then suddenly slams her feet back onto the ground and back into her sneakers.

The impact from that foot fall was actually so severe to Nick that it knocked the wind right out of him, and it also seemed to cause an actual conscious reaction out of his gigantic master. He heard her mumble, “Hmm… Is something in my sock?” And as she thought, she started to grind the ball of her foot into the carpet, while rubbing her chin inquisitively, causing Nick to be completely enveloped in her foot flesh.

Then she says “Yeah, something’s definitely poking the ball of my foot. But, do I care enough to check it out? It’ll probably be pulverized if I just leave it there.” And then she started to tap her foot harshly, while lost in thought, and Nick hoped that she’d decide to check him out. He enjoyed being able to be abused by Tanya lately, but having her know about him would be even better, especially since she’d be the kind of person to play with him anyway. What happens next?

Choices

1) Tanya decides to take a moment, and check out what was inside her sock. (Go to Chapter TanyaMain4)

2) Tanya ignores the pebble in her sock, and just gets ready for her next destination, taking Nick with her.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Finally Discovered by his Buddy, Tanya (TanyaMain4) by Sheograth

Tanya scrunches her toes one final time, smothering Nick in her toe flesh yet again, and she says to herself “Might as well take a look!” Then she pulls off the sock, and starts to shake it out, before realizing that her pebble (Nick) was actually still between her toes. So she spreads her toes out, and carefully picks him out of her toe trap, and then brings the small object up to her face.

She looks over Nick intently and curiously, and Nick started waving to her, and her eyes slowly widen as she realizes what exactly she was examining. She loudly exclaims, “Holy crap!! Am I dreaming right now??” And Nick yells back up to her, wanting to make sure that she doesn’t mentally explain him away, “You’re definitely awake right now, Tanya! It’s me, Nick. I have no clue why I’m so small right now, but I desperately need your help right now.”

And Tanya gives a laid back smile, and says “Sure thing! I don’t really get how this is all happening, and I’m a science major for crying out loud. Wanna take a nap for a bit? I’ve got some more work to do, and we can chat all about this a bit later on.” Nick replies, saying “I’m fine! But thanks for…” but before he could finish his sentence, and had a dizzy spell and leaned against Tanya’s upright pinky. She giggled, an says “That’s the adrenaline all right. You were probably all fired up while trying to get my attention, and now that you’ve got it, your body is telling you ‘Hey dummy! I need a break!’ and you should listen to it. We’ll figure out this later!”

So Nick relents, after realizing how tired he was, and Tanya put together a makeshift bed made out of her sweatshirt. He quickly fell asleep, and about two more hours went by, until Tanya was all finished her work. She lightly nudged him awake, and she whispered, “How’re ya feelin, sleepy head?” And Nick replied, saying “A lot better actually. I guess I really needed that nap!” And he laughed as Tanya started putting her things away, and then she says “Well, let me place you in my pocket. We’ll figure everything out back at my place. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever invited you back to my place before, have I? Looks like this was a good day for you, huh?”

Tanya then winks at him, and Nick blushes heavily. He thought some more about what she just said to him, because he always liked Tanya, but he never thought he was good enough for such an amazing person. Although he did give her a foot massage that one time, and she is the only person who he told about his liking of feet, so he wondered if that meant anything. But he tried to relax his head, and not over think things too much, and soon enough, Tanya made it back to her apartment. She walks to her bedroom, and lays down on the bed, with her back against the bed and her stomach facing up.

She carefully takes Nick out of her shirt pocket, and holds him on her palm, while they begin to chat. Tanya starts, saying “I can’t believe you were in my sock! You weren’t kidding when you said you like feet.” Then she starts to laugh, and Nick was practically shaken by how powerfully her voice carried for him, and then she toned it down while saying “Uh, whoops! I’ll try and speak a bit softer.” And then Nick answers her statement, saying “Well I wasn’t trying to get to your feet from the start! It just kinda happened, I guess. But won’t say that I didn’t enjoy it, though.”

Then Nick goes through the whole story, starting when she accidentally smushed him between her socked soles, to when he fell into the hole in her sock, to when she finally noticed him. Tanya showed a variety of emotions, from shocked to amused to saddened, as if she was imagining the whole affair was a show to watch. But then Tanya had a question, and she asks “Well you look pretty good, for a guy who acted as my personal pebble for some time. Do you know what’s up with that?”

Nick responded, with a highly unsure tone, “Now this is just a guess on my part, because I’m not all that scientifically knowledgeable past whatever stuck from high school, but I think I’ve become more durable. I mean, I was crammed and pressed into incredibly tight spaces while I was in your sock, and I’d think that a regular bug would have died right from the start. You’re the one who knows science, Tanya! What do you think of all this?”

Tanya tapped her chin with her free hand, while pondering for a bit, before replying “Well, there’s nothing I’ve heard of. But I’m just a science major, and it could be anything. But, from what I’ve learned so far, this kind of stuff shouldn’t really happen. But who knows! It could be a crazy hushed up conspiracy!” She laughed at herself, in a softer tone though, and Nick accepted that she probably didn’t know either.

But then Tanya changed the subject, saying “Well, this is probably pretty good for you! We both know that you just love feet, and now you can do almost whatever you want, since you’re so durable. But what’s it feel like to be so small? It sounds pretty neat!” And Nick smiles, knowing that this was a good chance to tell Tanya everything about his interests, including his giantess fascination as well.

Nick responds, saying “Well, I’m probably not the best person to ask, because I’ve always had a desire to be this small. So this is practically a dream come true! And the best part, besides the fantasy of it all, is that I get to spend it with one of the most amazing people I know!” Tanya’s eyes widen, and her mouth forms a huge smile, and then she says “Aww, you’re so sweet! Well, I’m glad I get to spend time with you, too!”

And then Tanya brings her hand closer to her face, and the speed and force is intense enough to knock Nick down right on his butt, and he looks up as her amazingly beautiful face quickly covers more and more of his vision. Soon, all Nick can see are her huge lips, and then they slam into her palm, right in the middle of where he was. He is completely enveloped in two light pink pillowy masses, as he is given the largest kiss of his life. But it was fairly short, and if he was normal sized, it’d probably be more like a kiss on the cheek, but he wasn’t worrying too much about semantics.

But after that experience, Tanya brought her hand back to where it was originally, and she says “That’s for being so sweet and cute, Nick! But let’s get you some food real quick. I’m sure you’re starved!” Nick just smiles, still a bit dizzy from the crazy kiss, and just lets Tanya walk back to her kitchen to get some food together. She gets a bit of leftover pizza heated up, and cuts a small portion out for Nick, and they both happily have some lunch.

Now that both of their appetites were filled, Tanya says “Well, the rest of the day will be pretty chill, but I am going out to see Rebekah tonight. You saw her back at the library, right?” Nick nods, and she continues, saying “I’m gonna probably shower in an hour or two, but until then, we can hang some more. In fact, how would ya like to experience my fluffy slipper? I love em to death, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same way!” Tanya winks, and Nick already knows what he’ll pick, and he is sure that Tanya realizes that as well.

Nick says “You already know my answer! I’d love to spend some time in those slippers, especially after that glowing recommendation.” But then Tanya says, as if she was challenging him, “You sure you can handle them? They’re probably gonna smell pretty intense. I practically wear them daily around the house, and I don’t wanna overwhelm my itty bitty buddy on our first day together!” Nick just says, with a confident smile, “Bring it!!” So Tanya smiles, picks him up, walks over to her slippers, and drops him into the right one without another word.

When Nick lands, the atmosphere was similar and yet different to when he was inside her sock a few hours ago. It still smelled like her familiar foot scent, but everything seemed to be multiplied many times over, and he actually found it a bit challenging to see through the sweaty mist. He figured that it wouldn’t be visible if he wasn’t so small, so he slowly trudged through the sticky and damp fluffy strands, on his way to the toe section.

And once Nick reaches the toe section, the smell seemed to increase again, and he looks back to see what Tanya was doing. She says “You have fun in there, you little odd ball! I hope your eyes aren’t bigger than your stomach, for your sake.” Tanya then gives Nick a sly grin, and then puts her feet into the slippers, ready to chill out for an hour or so until she’d need to get washed and dressed for tonight. Nick readies himself, as her 2nd toe hovers over him, before it slams into his small body.

After her feet were all the way into her slippers, Tanya walked over to her desk, while putting enough pressure on Nick to bury him in sweaty toe flesh and soft fluffy material. She sat down, and started to browse on the internet, making to check her email in the process. While she did that, she innocently started to play with her miniscule buddy, wanting to see how he feels while lodged between her toes. She effortlessly shifted Nick from toe to toe, cramming him in the tightest of spaces, while she did her thing on the computer.

Then Tanya grabbed her headphones, and got a music playlist going, while she looked up interesting stories and articles. Tanya began to pay less conscious attention to Nick, as she became heavily engrossed in her reading, which allowed her toes to treat him as mercilessly and ruthlessly as they could. The increased levels of heat inside of Tanya’s slipper caused her feet to sweat profusely, making Nick highly slippery, which allowed him to get to know more than just her amazing toes.

Nick was quickly dragged under the ball of her foot, and he found his body sandwiched between her sole and the soft slipper’s lining. Then Tanya started to grind the ball of her foot suddenly, because of something interesting she saw, which kept him heavily disoriented. But then she slightly pulled her foot out of her slipper, and began to shake it forcefully, quickly sending Nick tumbling back to the toe section.

Once Nick was back in that familiar area, he was met by her 3rd toe, which pinned him down quite effectively. He was slowly rubbed back and forth by that toe, and Nick was able to relax a bit more, and simply enjoy the heavily strong smelling environment. This was how Nick spent the rest of his time, while inside of Tanya’s slipper, and soon she was finished her internet browsing. She quickly pulled off the slipper, where Nick was still inside, and she shook it out until he landed on her palm.

She asks, “Well, was it what you were expecting? It wasn’t too much for you, was it Nick?” And Nick was a bit breathless, but once he caught his breath, he says “It was awesome! This has been everything I’ve ever imagined.” And Tanya smiles, and says “Well, I need to shower up and get ready for tonight. You might wanna take a quick power nap, bud!” And that’s exactly what Nick does, as Tanya set up a nice spot for him to rest and relax where he’d be safe from any dangers, and soon Tanya is ready for tonight.

She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a short-sleeve plaid shirt, and a pair of nice tan flats. Nick looks up at Tanya, and says “Wow! You look amazing.” And Tanya makes a grin, and says, while striking a silly pose “Why thank you!” And then Tanya says “Would you like to come along? I can easily leave you in my flat. We don’t need to tell Rebekah about you though, since you guys don’t know each other. And I’m sure she’d be hurt if I brought somebody else along for our hang-out, even if he was the size of a bug!” Tanya laughs at her own humor, and Nick ignores it, because he was sure that there would be plenty of size-related jokes for the future.

But it didn’t take very long for Nick to come to a decision, and he says, enthusiastically “That sounds great! I’d love to come along in your flats. And I don’t know if I feel comfortable being by myself yet.” And Tanya says “Aww! I’d never leave you to fend for yourself. You’re way too cute now!” And then Tanya pops off her left flat, and then carefully places Nick into it, before angling it so he slides into the toe section. She says, deviously, “Whoops! Should I have warned you before starting your slide?” She giggles while putting her flat back on, and wriggles her toes until Nick is stuck in-between her 3rd and 4th toes.

Tanya walks out the door, and gets ready to meet up with Rebekah. Where were they planning to meet up for tonight?

Choices

1) They were going to that new pizza place for some dinner.

2) They were going walk around the city, checking out some cool shops and stuff.

3) They were going to see a new movie, and grab some food there. 

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Freedom? Maybe, Maybe Not. (RebekahMain1) by Sheograth

Nick actually fell out of Tanya’s toes grasp, and landed right into her right skater sneaker, and he slowly got up to brush himself off. The smell was still pretty strong down in the shoe, so he spent a moment looking back up at his gigantic companions, as they started to wiggle and scrunch wildly, as if they wanted to know where their little buddy disappeared to.

Nick sat down, thinking that this was a great chance to catch his breath, and he simply wondered what would happen next. Tanya’s friend, Rebekah, would probably make it up here soon, and he wondered how her presence would affect things for him. He got to chat with her once or twice after Tanya introduced her to him, but he still wasn’t sure if they could call each other ‘friends’ yet. They definitely enjoyed talking to each other, but at this point, they were closer to friendly aquaintences.

When Rebekah arrived at the library, she stopped to shoot Tanya a quick text, writing “I’m at the library! I’ll head up to your desk! :)” After she sent that, Tanya quickly responded, writing “Sounds good! You’ll find me right away. There’s like NO people here today lol.” And with that, Rebekah walked up the stairs, and over to the section that Tanya was working at.

Rebekah is an Indian girl who came to this university to study from India (international student). She loves getting a chance to experience American culture, which is why she tries to make a good amount of friends who aren’t directly from India like her. She only has a few non-Indian friends currently, but that’s more because it’s a little bit harder to make friends with non-international students as an international student. She has a lot of international student friends, and some of them are from other countries than India, so she gets to learn about new cultures anyway.

She finds that she has the best results when meeting and getting to know Indian Americans, because they have at least a bit more common ground than other Americans. This is how Tanya and Rebekah are so close now, as Tanya makes sure to teach Rebekah about American stuff every once in a while. Tanya even introduced her to Nick a few months ago, and she found it enjoyable to chat with an American student who had no connection to India or anything like that. They haven’t really talked all that much since, but Rebekah wouldn’t mind having another conversation with him in the future.

It didn’t help the situation because both Nick and Rebekah didn’t want to initiate the conversations, because Rebekah still felt unconfident in talking with American students and Nick was just more shy in general. And it didn’t help things that English was a second language for Rebekah, because even though she understood and spoke it well enough, some of the nuances of English were still difficult for her. But Tanya would try to keep her spirits high, and would explain those more difficult language things as Rebekah would bring them up.

She is a girl of average height, standing at about 5’7”. She has long and wavy chestnut brown hair, which reaches down to her shoulders, dark brown eyes, and a slightly darker brown colored skin complexion. She was wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a T-shirt with a tie dye pattern, along with a pair of black leather boots and thick orange socks. She is a 23 year old Bio Major, and has a shoe size of 7.5.

The two girls met during their freshman year, in their mutual science classes. They became fast friends, and remained close ever since. And now that they are both seniors who focused on two different areas of science, they frequently work together to make up for their shortcomings by using each of their personal strengths.

Once Rebekah was in view of Tanya, she swung her legs out to the side of the desk, which surprised Nick with the sudden movement. Tanya got up and gave Rebekah a hug, and she noticed that Tanya wasn’t wearing her shoes, and said “Wow. You’re taller than me, even when I wear my boots and you don’t even wear shoes. You’re lucky; you realize that, right?” But Tanya just said “I don’t really think about it all that much. And you’re not exactly short either! So don’t even trip, dawg.” Rebekah responded, going “Aww, Tanya! Thanks for keeping things positive.”, and Nick was impressed that Tanya was so good at motivating and comforting people.

And after their greetings were out of the way, they started chatting about random and casual stuff. At one point, Tanya complimented Rebekah’s boots, and she replied “Thanks! These are actually pretty new, so I’m still breaking them in. They’re still a bit rough to wear, but that’s life I guess.” Tanya just laughed, and Nick was a bit annoyed that he was stuck waiting around in Tanya’s sneaker, but he just looked at it as a chance to rest his body for a bit.

But then Tanya asked, “So what are you working on today? Anything crazy?” Rebekah just said “Nah, nothing too big. Just a bit of Anatomy homework. How’s your Molecular Chemistry going?” Tanya leaned back, trying to look more dramatic, and said “Oh, its rough! But I’m getting through it.” And after that, Rebekah said goodbye to Tanya and walked to the adjacent working station. And then Rebekah started setting up all of her materials, to start her homework session.

Nick could hear Rebekah walk away, but then he saw Tanya’s legs suddenly swing back towards him and the shoe he was residing in, and her right foot barreled towards him. It dipped into the shoe, reaching about half way, before beginning to rock it up and down. Nick was tossed all over inside the shoe, bouncing off of the sticky walls and her socked foot as well. Eventually, he flew out of a crack of open space where her foot didn’t cover, and he was sent flying towards Rebekah’s side.

Then he shook off his dizziness, surprised by how quickly he was able to recover, and he saw two impossibly massive pillars of leather. He realized that he was looking right at Rebekah’s leather boots, and he could hear her toes harshly wriggle from inside of them, where their sock-clad toes scrapped against the rough leather material.

Nick was sitting right in front of her left foot, and he looked up at it amazed by how much it towered over him, and he hoped that she wouldn’t move forward, because he wasn’t interested in knowing how it felt to be on the underside of a shoe. He would much rather be rubbed against by a socked foot or barefoot, instead. So Nick tried to keep a relative amount of distance between them, at least until he had a better grasp of the situation.

Then Rebekah decided to act, as she reached down to remove her boots, carefully removing all of the laces and straps. She pulled each foot out of its respective boot, and wiggled her toes to celebrate their freedom, and moved her boots off to the side. And the smell of her feet completely washed over him, as they were fully released from their boot prison. Nick could only watch in amazement as her toes kept on moving about, showing off how great those thick orange socks looked from his angle. They weren’t as dirty as Tanya’s socks looked, but that was probably because he was witnessing her just remove her boots, and that they’d quickly accumulate dirt and dust.

But then Nick heard Rebekah let out a loud yawn, and then she stretched her legs out and into him, dragging her soles against the carpet with her toes raised up. It looked as if her foot was a raging tsunami, and Nick braced himself out of instinct, and wound up dragged along the tidal wave of toes. Then she suddenly clenched her toes, pinning Nick in-between her toes and the ball of her foot, and in the process got stuck to her 2nd toe.

Then Rebekah reached for Tanya’s discarded skater shoes, as she had kept her legs crossed on her chair, giving Rebekah free access to the whole under-desk area. Her feet forced themselves inside of Tanya’s sneakers, grinding the ball of her foot back and forth to push them in lazily. This grinding was rough on Nick physically, where he was harshly ground into the shoe material, and he wished that he was in a soft moccasin instead. And he wasn’t given any respite, as her toes wanted to feel as much of the shoe as they could, stretching into all of the larger spaces.

And as quickly as Rebekah decided to mess with Tanya’s sneakers, she just as quickly shook them back off, and her toes made sure that Nick wasn’t left alone. He definitely appreciated how much they seemed to like him, and he liked them just as much, and maybe even more. And then she shifted them back to the carpet, as the action seemed to send Nick right under her 2nd toe, and Nick’s face (and body) was pushed into her sock-clad toe flesh.

She felt him with that toe, unconsciously, and she began pushing his face under her toe, as if he was a tiny rock to be played with. As her 2nd toe played with Nick closely and intimately, she worked her feet back towards her chair. That action sent Nick farther down towards her sole, which was a bit dirtier now, and he was ready to be brutalized by its imposing figure.

Nick was pushed all around, getting acquainted with each major part of Rebekah’s left socked foot. He was rolled around under the sole of her foot, and would very frequently get a flattening treatment by the socked sole. And whenever she would press down against him with her foot, she would feel a slight irritation or bump, so she would try to grind it away without a care in the world. And because of how durable Nick was, he was spared a painful death, and could fully enjoy acting as an annoying pebble for such an amazing giantess.

But then he was slowly worked back towards her exegetic and playful toes, which were waiting quiet impatiently to get their new plaything back. They pushed into him, and would move him under each toe, where even the smallest pinky toe ruthlessly used and abused him, like he was an unimportant piece of junk. And Nick absolutely loved the feeling of being so helpless against something so powerful and incredible.

While Nick was being brutally mashed up by Rebekah’s left set of toes, he started to notice her distinct foot odor. Hers wasn’t quite as strong as Tanya’s were, but they were still enjoyable, and he thought he could smell a touch of apples through all of the sweat and junk. And as if on queue, her toes squeezed again, forcing Nick’s whole body into their slightly sweaty cotton covered flesh, completely filling all of his senses with their natural aroma.

But then Rebekah, and her outgoing toes, settled down, and she looked down at her damp socks. She started rubbing her feet on the carpet while stretching her arms and legs, and letting out another contented sigh. Now at this point, Nick was in-between her toes, and he wondered if she’d actually notice him, as that would be highly convenient for him. Did she finally notice her tiny, unaware, toe companion?

Those thoughts were quickly answered when she simply pulled off her left sock, and that sock landed on the carpet below him. Now instead of taking her right sock off with her hands, she dexterously removed them with her now freed toes, which really impressed Nick. When she got the right sock off, it turned inside out and it fell to the floor also, causing him to be stuck on the inside of the discarded inside-out sock. Nick crawled out of the hot and humid cave he was now in, and when he emerged, he saw a breathtaking and tantalizing sight.

She was rubbing her bare toes together, moving them across and between each one. He could see the sweat glistening from this angle, and it was truly a chilling sight. Then she immediately stopped and angled them towards Nick, and the dirty socks he was standing on top of. They slammed right on top of them, and Nick ended up in-between the toes of her left foot again.

This time, Rebekah’s unique and intoxicating foot scent was released in its full fury. Nick was rubbed harshly by the toes, and he ended up between the 2nd and 3rd toes. He was stuck for sure. The toes made sure to test this just in case; by squeezing him ruthlessly and shoving him as far as he could fit into her sweaty and fleshy toe spaces. Nick was amazed that such a simple action for her could have such impactful and enjoyable consequences for him.

Now it was fairly cool in the library today, so Rebekah’s feet were quickly getting cold after she removed her socks and shoes. She thought about what she should do to fix this, and she had two ideas. One idea was to just put back on her socks, which would make sense, but she just went through the effort to remove them. A second idea would be to put back on her socks and boots, as she was pretty close to finishing her homework anyway.

And as Rebekah thought, she kept on wriggling and scrunching the toes of her left foot, and she felt like a tiny pebble was lodged in-between them, and her activity kept Nick’s mind entirely focused on those massive and loving fleshy neighbors. But she wasn’t too sure, so she ignored that thought for now, and she decided what to do next.

Choices:                                 

1) She puts her socks and leaves them like that, almost finished her work. (Go to Chapter RebekahMain2)

2) She puts back on her socks and shoes; almost finished her homework.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remaining with Rebekah (RebekahMain2) by Sheograth

Rebekah decided that putting her socks and boots on would be for the best, since she would be leaving soon anyway. So she reached for her orange socks, and got ready to pull them back on, ensuring that Nick was trapped with his loving buddies a bit longer. When her toes started to move into the sock, the available light was quickly diminished, but luckily Nick was able to get used to it fast enough.

After the sock was all the way on, Rebekah started to pull on the ends of the sock, while vigorously wiggling her toes. This combined action pushed Nick’s body deeply into her slightly moist toe flesh, and her sock was causing her toes to sweat more and more, coating him in her sweat. And then Rebekah stretched her legs, while harshly clenching her toes, cramming Nick even deeper into her toe flesh.

Then, she reached for her leather boots, and carefully fit her feet into the tight things. Once the ball of her left foot was planted against the insole, she pushed down on the shoe to force her foot all the way in, constricting Nick in a fleshy embrace. And after the foot was all the way in, she tapped her toes against the carpet in a perpendicular angle, to make sure that everything fit correctly. The sudden change in orientation was enough to dislodge Nick from his current toe trap, and sent him right into the sock, right in front of her 2nd toe.

But then, she started to tap her foot again, this time parallel to the carpet, which caused Nick to roll right under her 2nd toe. When he lands under it, a huge weight comes over him, as her 2nd toe slammed down onto him, pushing him deeply into the inside of her soft orange sock. It seems like the sock was thick enough to keep him comfortably pinned, instead of being roughly pushed into a harsh and uncaring boot insole.

Now that Nick was completely inside of Rebekah’s  leather boot, along with a thick sock that acted as an insulator, he felt like he was on a completely different planet, because the smell was so strong. Nick was even getting light headed because of the smell, and he hoped that his body would get used to the change in environment soon, because he wanted to enjoy himself to his fullest right now. But he also started to move about, a bit reflexively, because his body was currently rejecting the whole experience, even if his mind was still in heaven.

Rebekah could feel something squirming about her toes in her right shoe, so she quickly pinned the strange object down under her 2nd toe. She started feeling it up and down, not too sure of what she was feeling, but whatever it was, it felt good to rub her toe against it. Nick was getting a rough and vigorous massage from this massive and sweaty toe, coating him with another layer of smelly foot sweat.

Nick tries to push the giant toe away from him, as he wanted to try and act hard to get for a change, but it didn’t seem to have much of an effect, since those toes dwarfed him a few times over. But even though it didn’t cause a conscious reaction for Rebekah, her toes still seemed to react to Nick’s actions, which made him feel a bit better about himself. They pushed and rubbed him even harder, as if they knew that he loved him, and that they wanted to give him even more of their love.

 Of course, this was mainly what Nick read into the situation, as all his actions really did was provide an addition unconscious stimulus for her toe to react to. And as Rebekah lost interest in the tiny thing squirming about under her toe, she unconsciously started rubbing it harder and harder. Nick eventually loses the ability to push against the toe, as it dominates him ruthlessly, rubbing up and down his tiny body with extreme vigor.

But then Rebekah snaps her laptop shut, while saying “Finally finished! Might as well check on Tanya before I head out.” She gets up, putting her full weight onto Nick, and walks to her friend. She says to Tanya, “How’s it going? Making progress?” And Tanya just responds, with a dramatic and hopeless expression, “I think I’ve got a few more hours in this one. But I’m gonna text you later on. We need to hang out tonight! Alright?” And Rebekah accepted the request, and then says, before leaving “I’ll let you focus. See you later!” And then Rebekah happily walked away, towards her desk again, while unknowingly treading on Nick.

She took a moment to grab her laptop, books, and supplies; carefully placing them all in her backpack. Then she brushed off her desk and chair, so no crumbs or paper scraps would get in the way of whoever used the desk next. And then, she walked down to the front desk, and returned the reserve textbook that she borrowed, and then happily left the library for the day, satisfied in her productivity.

As Rebekah kept on walking home, while enjoying the nice afternoon breeze, she quickly noticed that pebble again. She thought it felt weird, and not like a normal pebble, almost like it was alive or something and reacting to her. She really hoped it wasn’t a bug, because that’d be both gross for her and a shame for a poor innocent insect. So she thought about checking her shoes, especially since she was so close to her apartment.

Then she stopped for a moment, and messed with her toes until she determined that it was actually in her sock, and not just her boot. So she couldn’t just take off her boot and shake it out really quick, so she waited until she got back. And once she was in her apartment, she sat down on the couch in her living room, and took off her boots and her left sock. She shook it until Nick came tumbling out of it, and she inspected it closely. What did Rebekah think Nick was?

Choices:

1) Rebekah, with a surprised expression, believes that she was staring at a tiny human, and not a pebble after all! (Go to Chapter RebekahMain3)

2) Rebekah, with a satisfied expression, thinks that she was just holding a pebble, and tosses it to the side.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Getting to Know Rebekah (RebekahMain3) by Sheograth

Rebekah’s eyes slowly widen, as she figures out exactly what she was holding, and asks, in a soft tone “Oh my gosh, are you alright? Who are you?” And Nick replies, glad that he was found, saying “I’m really glad you noticed me! It’s me, Nick! I have no idea how this happened, but I was trying to get Tanya’s attention, but I ended up in your sock.”

Feeling satisfied with that response, Rebekah says “Oh, it is you! It was hard to recognize you at your size. I’ll try and help you out, but would you mind helping me out as well?” Nick gets a bit confused, and he says “I wouldn’t mind. But what could I possibly help you with at this size?” Rebekah blushes a bit, and nervously says “Well, it’s not anything major. But you know that I’m an international student, and I don’t have all that many American friends. So, would you mind talking with me about that kind of stuff? I’m really interested, and I don’t know many people to talk to about this stuff, besides Tanya and a few others.”

Nick smiles, and breathes a sigh of relief once he understands what Rebekah meant, and then he says “Oh, I could do that! Sorry I never tried to talk with you before. I’m not very good at small talk or starting conversations out of nowhere.” Rebekah smiles and says “Thank you, Nick! I would have asked you before, but I couldn’t think of a good way to ask you about it either.” Then Nick sits down, and Rebekah asks “Do you need to rest, Nick?” Nick simply nods, as his adrenaline was beginning to wear off, and the fatigue from getting affectionately abused by Tanya’s and Rebekah’s toes was starting to set in. So Rebekah grabs her empty glasses case, and arranges her cloth so it can act as a cushion, and places Nick inside of it as a makeshift bad.

Then Rebekah says, “Will this be good for you? I still have some more work to do, so let me know after you feel more rested.” Nick complies, as this experience was exhausting, even if it was pretty amazing at the same time. About two hours go by, where Nick slowly wakes up, feeling highly refreshed.

He climbs out of his glasses case bed, and walks over to Rebekah’s books and work area, and he has to dive to the side when Rebekah’s pencil nearly runs him over. Right around when the pencil nearly passed him, Rebekah looks down and is shocked to see Nick on the ground, so she stops and says “Oh no! I’m sorry, Nick! I didn’t see you.” And then she quickly puts her things away, and picks Nick up.

And before they leave, Rebekah asks “Would you like to see Tanya? I know you were trying to get her attention, and I’m sure she’ll be glad to see you.” Nick agrees, so Rebekah walks to Tanya’s side, and explains things to Tanya. When she shows her Nick, Tanya’s eyes light up, as she moves her face extremely close to his small body. She says “Oh my god, Nick! You look just so adorable now! You should just stay like this from now on.” She then pokes Nick, while giggling, and then she leans in and whispers, so Rebekah wouldn’t hear, saying “And you were even stuck to my foot? You must have been lucky, Nick!” Nick quickly looks down, not wanting to draw attention to his interest in feet and those things.

But Rebekah scolds her, saying “This is serious, Tanya! Nick is in a lot of danger, now. He must have been in so much pain, and I can’t imagine what he was going through while he was stuck in my sock, without a way to contact either of us!”But Tanya doesn’t seem convinced, and then she says with a smirk, in a very knowing tone “Oh I wouldn’t be all that worried, girl! Because if I know Nick, and I definitely do, then he probably wasn’t as miserable as you think he was.” Nick becomes incredibly nervous from that statement, and Rebekah just seems to be confused by what Tanya said. She asks, “Huh? Is this an American thing?” But Tanya just laughs, and says “Not really… I’m sure Nick can tell you though, later on!”

Then Tanya says, “But man, I would love to be able to take care of you while you’re so cute and itty-bitty, but I’m just way to busy right now. It’s such a shame!” Then she starts to pack up, and says “By the way, Rebekah; are we still on for tonight?” Rebekah replies, “Sure! I’m all finished my work.” Then Tanya widely grins, and says before leaving “Yay! And you need to let me borrow Nick at some point. I’d love a chance to hang with my bug buddy!”

Rebekah nervously laughs, and looks down at Nick and asks “Are most Americans as relaxed as that, or it just a Tanya thing?” Nick laughs, and says “Probably more of a Tanya thing.” Nick knew that Tanya would do whatever she could to mess with him, but he’d roll with those punches as they came. Then Rebekah says “Well, we should head back to my apartment. Are you alright with going in my pocket? You should be pretty safe in there.” Nick replies, saying “That works for me. Thanks for asking though!”

So Rebekah carefully places Nick in one of her pockets, and gets her things together, before leaving the library to head back to her apartment. The walk back was uneventful, and soon Rebekah makes it back to her apartment, and heads inside. She removes her boots, and lazily leaves them to the side of her door, and walks to her kitchen while her socked feet got to air out a bit. She takes out a bit of leftovers, so they can eat some lunch together.

After the food is heated up, Rebekah places her plate on the table, and cuts a small section off for Nick, and places his portion on a napkin. She says “Since you’re so small now, that bit should be enough. But let me know if you need any more. But don’t try and grab something yourself, because it’d probably be dangerous!” And Nick was keen on following that advice, because even though he’s into giantess stuff, he didn’t want to end his adventure with his new attractive friend by being eaten. There wasn’t a point if he died, after all.

So as they ate, they started to chat about things, wanting to learn more about each other and to hopefully grow a bit closer so they can hopefully feel like actual friends soon. Most of the conversation revolved around Rebekah asking Nick about various American habits, and him giving his opinion on them. And even if he was doing most of the talking, he didn’t mind, because he enjoyed seeing Rebekah stare at him with wide and excited eyes.

But eventually, the conversation shifts over to what Tanya suggested earlier, and she asks “So what was Tanya talking about back there? I don’t think it’s an American thing, right?” Nick got red in the face, and Rebekah noticed, and says “Are you okay? What was it?”

Nick replies, saying with a somewhat meek tone, “Well… It wasn’t really that serious. And I guess know what she meant, but it’s a bit awkward.” Rebekah reassures him, saying “Don’t worry. You’re trying to teach me a lot about cultures I’m unfamiliar with, so I won’t judge you for whatever it is you tell me.” She then gives Nick a kind and supportive smile. So Nick says “Okay. Well I guess I kinda… like feet. And I was always pretty into the idea of shrinking to a really small size, like I am right now. I’ve always felt embarrassed about it, so I haven’t shared this with anyone, except for Tanya back when she pressured me. But she only knew about the first part though.”

Rebekah, looking a bit surprised, says “Oh, okay. I think I’ve heard of those kinds of things, but I don’t know the name. Would you mind explaining a bit more about it? As long as you don’t feel uncomfortable.” So Nick says “Well, they are things called ‘fetishes’ which mean specific interests. For example, if a person really liked breasts over other physical attributes, then they’d have a fetish for them. Personally, I don’t like the word, because I feels like it has a negative connotation.” Rebekah smiles and says “Well, thanks for explaining it to me. And it doesn’t bother me about what you like, so don’t worry about being judged here!”

Then she continued, saying “But I’m surprised you can still say that you like all of that stuff, at your size. Isn’t this stuff dangerous for you now? Wouldn’t this be the difference between fantasy and reality? And I didn’t treat you very gently back there, since I thought you were a pebble, so you must have been in a lot of pain!”

She pauses, and then adds “I’m still really sorry. Whether you liked it or not, I really regret putting you through any harm.” She lowers her head in shame, and Nick quickly says “Don’t worry too much, Rebekah! I’m pretty sure that I’m a lot more durable now. I took so much punishment from both you and Tanya before, that I can’t think of another explanation as to why I’m not even slightly injured.”

Rebekah replies, with a hint of skepticism “So you mean you got a lot tougher? Hmm… Are you sure you weren’t just lucky? I’ve been studying this science major for a while now, and I’ve never seen anything confirming that. Although, manipulating size is seen as more fiction than science anyway.” Then Nick says “Maybe. I’ll use an analogy, because I’m not well versed in science in the least. For a normal sized person, having something that’s the size of a bus rest on top of you would easily crush you, right? But I never even felt any pain, really, while I was in your shoe and all of that.”

Then Rebekah says, finally satisfied with their rationalization, “Well you’re obviously the expert here, since you’re living it. So I’ll trust you. And I guess if I’m being honest, playing with a pebble in your shoe can be fun. I’ve never even thought of it consciously before today, and it’s still an odd thing to think about. So if you really want to go in my shoes or something later on, then I won’t mind.” Nick’s eyes light up and he says “Awesome! Thanks for being so understanding, Rebekah!”

Then Rebekah says “Yeah, don’t mention it! But maybe you could do even more American culture explaining for me, to make things even?” And Nick replies, saying “Deal!” But then Rebekah quickly added, “Oh, I just thought of something! Please don’t go in my shoes or something without telling me first. I think that would be too dangerous.” And Nick agreed, not wanting to do anything too crazy.

And once their conversation ended, Rebekah picked up Nick so he was off his napkin, and then she cleared away her dish and everything else. Then Rebekah gets a phone call from Tanya, and she answers it, saying “Hi Tanya! Are you ready to hang out?” Tanya replies, saying “You know it! You can pick where we go this time, since I got to last time.” Then Rebekah says “Alright! I’ll let you know once I decide. See you soon!” And then Tanya says, before hanging up “Oh and, feel free to bring that little buggy with you too! I’d enjoy messing with him some more, if he wants to come along. Bye!!”

Then Nick asks, having only heard Rebekah’s side of the conversation, “So, what’s up? Are you guys going out soon?” And Rebekah says “Yep! I’m still thinking on where to go, but you are welcome to come along too. I know you don’t want to be alone yet, since this only your first day being so small.” Nick smiles, feeling glad that he’s not being seen as a bother, and says “Thanks! I’d love to come and hang out.” And Rebekah responds, saying “Great! And I think I should just bring you in a pocket, this time.” Nick smiles, and says “Yeah, we shouldn’t rush those things.

But then she quickly adds, “I also wanted to ask you about something Tanya’s been saying lately. Is there a reason she’s calling you a bug? Is it just supposed to be a play on that you’re small now?” And Nick explains, saying “I think so. She’s the type who would leap at the chance to mess with me, or give me a unique nickname or label. I think it’s more her playful attitude than anything else.” And Rebekah responds, saying “Okay. That makes sense. Thanks!”

And then Rebekah says “I wouldn’t be opposed to letting you ride in my shoe or something, but Tanya wanted to see you first. And I don’t want to take off my shoes once we get to the bar.” Then Nick says, in an understanding tone, “That makes sense. So you’re going out to a bar tonight?” Then Rebekah continues, saying “Yeah! I like going to bars, because I get a chance to experience some filtered local culture. Even the types of drinks that are available can change from place to place. It’s just so fascinating!” Nick nods, and says “I never thought of it that way, but you’re right. I’m learning cool things from you too, Rebekah!”

But then Nick looks down, and notices her bright black and orange striped socks, and he says “Oh, your socks look really nice!” And Rebekah replies, saying “Aww, thank you!” Then she sits down onto the couch, swings to her side, and carefully sets Nick down in front of her feet. Nick starts to walk a bit closer to Rebekah’s feet, and once he was a lot closer, she starts to wiggle her toes, nearly knocking Nick down. She starts to giggle, saying “I’ve never seen somebody compliment my feet.”

Then Nick gets up, and walks closer and gives her 2nd toe a big hug, and then he says “And they’re so soft too!” Rebekah smiles in response, and says “You’re so adorable Nick!” Then she lifts that toe, which brings Nick up with it, and then she quickly sends it back down, pinning him right under it. Then it starts to knead him a few times, pressing him against the couch, providing just enough pressure to keep him firmly under her toe. After a few more times, she stops and picks him up, and says “I hope that wasn’t too harsh or anything, Nick. I don’t want to hurt you!” Nick brushes himself off, and says “No, you did great!”

So Rebekah carefully places Nick in her front pocket, and then went to put back on her boots, before finally leaving her apartment. She messaged Tanya, saying “Let’s meet up at the school mascot statue. We’ll go out to a bar tonight! And Nick wanted to come too, so you’ll get to see him there.” And Tanya quickly messaged back, saying “Oh yeah! We’ll celebrate the weekend! And thanks for bringing the little buggy with you, Rebek!” After that confirmation, Rebekah continued on to the nearby university statue, to meet up with Tanya.

To Be Continued

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Enter: Ayana Traore (AyanaMain1) by Sheograth

Ayana was an economics major who had a few classes with Nick in the past. She thought that Nick’s understanding of advanced math would help her make better sense of the formulas she needed to use. And Ayana’s better understanding of business and economics would be helpful for Nick just surviving his required business electives. They got along fairly well, although she would frequently make size jokes with him, since she was a full head taller than Nick, standing at an incredible 6’3”.

She was working at the library to study for her Econ. Midterm that was coming up, and she knew that she’d be at the library for a long time today. So she made sure to bring her headphones so she could listen to her favorite tunes. She would even hum at times when she got to good parts of the songs. It just so happened that the desk she chose was the very same one that Nick was currently hiding out under.

When he saw her stand in front of the desk, and him at the same time, he realized just how much of a goddess Ayana was at this size. He could barely comprehend how tall and gigantic she was, and he couldn’t even see her face from the carpet. He could tell that she was wearing a dark blue collared shirt and a light blue sweater on top, with a pair of navy blue jeans that went to her upper ankles. She was wearing a pair of shiny cream colored flats, and her feet were an impressive size 12.

She dropped her bag down, which caused Nick to fall over because of the impact, and sit down. She immediately began playing around with her cream colored flats. Nick was well aware how much she liked to play with her footwear, so he tried to run to the dividing line of the two desk stations. Sadly, Ayana’s feet must have sensed his fleeing, so they stretched out, making sure that Nick got a front row seat to their performance. Above the desk, Ayana was innocently preparing her current music playlist, readying herself for a long study session. Little did she know that her feet found themselves a tiny little buddy to occupy themselves with, although they weren’t going to ask for his permission to have their fun.

Nick saw cream flats on both sides of him, and they shuffled about happily. She also would wiggle her toes frequently while they were confined in the flats, probably because they were a bit too small for her. She could rarely find shoes her exact size, and her long slender toes were not content right now. While her toes wiggled uncomfortably, she would pop her heels in and out of her flats, making sure that Nick could see what could await him if they caught him. He was cornered, and he was also running out of options, because he knew that she would eventually remove her flats and rub her already massive soles together. He had seen it time and time again during their classes, when she would free her feet from the flat prisons and begin rubbing each other profusely, not caring about whatever got in the middle of them. The things that might get caught would normally be crushed and pulverized by her intimidating and uncaring feet.

Nick thought that he should try and get Ayana’s attention now, before he became trapped in a very deadly sole sandwich. The question is, does he reach the exposed parts of her feet in time to attempt to make contact, or is he too late? 

Choices:

1) Nick reaches Ayana’s exposed foot and make contact (Go to Chapter AyanaMain2)

2) Nick fails to reach Ayana’s foot in time

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Getting to Know Ayana’s Toes (AyanaMain2) by Sheograth

Nick runs with all of his might, and he is able to reach the exposed sole of Ayana’s large foot. He realized that he would need to climb onto the flat in order to make contact with the imposing foot. He knew that this could be a risky move, but he needed to do something. He begins to rub against it, hoping that she would look down and notice him. Unfortunately, he caused a different reaction from her. She felt something in her flat and shook her foot about to get rid of it.

Out of nowhere, the entire flat shook and it sent Nick falling farther into the flat, close to the center of the sole of her foot. She felt him there, and rubbed her flat against the carpet to try and identify the mystery object. Nick was enveloped by Ayana’s foot flesh, and was pushed farther and farther into it. She thought that it might have been a pebble or piece of paper, so she started shaking her flat again. This time, she was able to send the object into the toe section of her flat, and started grabbing at the object with her strong toes to try and identify it a bit more clearly.

At this point, Ayana was convinced that she had a small piece of paper or junk in-between her toes. She didn’t really mind them being there, and started playing with it. She started wiggling her toes from within the flat, rubbing each toe against the object. Eventually, she started shuffling it from toe to toe, apathetically moving it about as she worked. This little mystery object was a source of great entertainment for her, and as she allowed her feet and toes to go on autopilot, she started focusing more on her Econ material.

Nick was being assaulted by 5 unrelenting toes, and each on felt like it was trying to pulverize him into dust. He struggled against them, trying to push them away and kick at them, but that only seemed to get the toes more excited and playful. They would get even rougher with Nick, treating him more like a stress toy than a person. Of course, Ayana was completely oblivious to the torture she was putting her friend through, and just thought she was messing with a piece of junk. As she started paying less and less attention to the mystery object consciously, her toes unconsciously got even rougher and rowdier with Nick. They would slam into him and push him deep into the spaces in-between each toe, ensuring that Nick was deeply acquainted with each one of her ruthlessly loving toes. Then, something happened that Nick was not ready for.

Ayana decided to slip out of her flats and stretch out her feet and toes a bit. She dragged her heels across the carpet, going quite a bit into the side of the other person. While she rested her feet out, she stopped moving her toes as much, giving Nick a chance to breath. He could see that there was another pair of shoes on the ground. They were a pair of athletic sneakers. He saw the feet that were attached to that pair of footwear, and they were resting near Ayana’s feet. They were a set of slightly tan bare feet, and he noticed a set of bright purple knee socks placed next to them. He could see little purple specks attached to this mystery woman’s toes, which probably meant that her feet were very sweaty.

While Nick was trying to identify this pair of feet, Ayana began rubbing her soles on the carpet. Then she started playing with the other woman’s sneakers. She dipped her large feet into the shoes, pushing them far into them. The shoes smelled much worse than anything he smelled while spending time with Ayana and her imposing feet. The rubbing and playing was starting to get Nick dislodged from his current prison, and that would cause him to tumble into this new shoe. And then he’d be at the mercy of this mystery woman. 

Choices:

1) Nick gets dislodged and falls into the sneaker.

2) Nick is still stuck to Ayana’s toes.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Here's the 2nd chapter in the Ayana route. I'll flesh out some more of this route as I come up with ideas. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Enter: Allison Kim (AllisonMain1) by Sheograth

Nick walks along the desk stations, looking for someone to get some help from. He eventually sees a tall Asian woman, who Nick would still think was very tall even if he was his normal size, and realizes that it was Allison Kim. Allison is 23 years old. She is a very tall girl, standing at an impressive 6’3”. She also has large and long feet, which do slightly embarrass her, but it doesn’t keep her from wearing a variety of footwear. Her feet are actually size 15s, which are much larger than most of her friends’, both guys and girls. She has dark brown hair, which she wears in a tall pony tail that goes half-way down her back. She also has bright green colored eyes.

Even though she is considered Asian, she is specifically Korean, but she doesn’t completely identify as a Korean or even an Asian person, because she only partially can speak and write in the language and has a limited understanding of those cultural habits and ideas. Allison grew up in LA (Los Angeles), and has never traveled outside the United States.

She does have a desire to learn more about Korean and general Asian customs and things like that, so she chats with her older relatives about those things from time to time. And now that she’s at a large university, she has had the chance to meet international students from all over Asia, which allowed her to learn a bit more about different things that she was never exposed to.

Today, she was wearing a white blouse shirt and a light blue dress. She was also wearing a pair of fancy tan flats. She also had a pair of small silver colored earrings. She was also wearing some white ear buds, and listening to music very loudly, so Nick wondered if he would even get her attention at all. As Nick walked closer to Allison and her impressively large tan flats, he realized just how huge things were from his current perspective.

He could see, and hear, Allison roughly wiggle and shift her toes and feet about within her flats, and he thought that they might be a bit too small for her. Nick was right, as Allison struggled to find flats that were exactly her size. Most shoe stores held shoes that were both large and wide, which weren’t good for her. Allison had very long feet and toes, and she would definitely not fit well in the typical larger sized shoes that were designed for much wider feet.

So Allison would need to settle for shoes that were pretty tight on her, normally a few sizes too small, so she would usually move her feet and toes about while they were inside the shoes, so she could stretch them out a bit. It normally didn’t take her more than a few days to break her shoes in, because she was a furious shoe player, and would stretch her toes out as much as she could. As a result of her constant work she was doing with her toes, they got quite strong, and she could crack even walnuts with ease if she really needed to.

Sadly, the pair of tan flats that Allison was wearing today was brand new, so they were still very tight on her. This also meant that she would also play with her shoes even more vigorously, subjecting them to massive amounts of foot and toe torture. Allison never gave this much thought, as they were just shoes, not living things after all. But with Nick venturing so close to Allison’s well trained and exercised monsters she calls her long and large feet, he would get stuck facing the brunt of their fury and treatment, whether Allison realized this or not.

And once Nick got close enough to Allison’s mighty flats, he could even see the outlines of the ferocious digits writhe about within the tan walls, and Nick began to have second thought about getting Allison’s attention. Yet, Nick continued on until he was standing in-between the toe areas of each shoe, and could see and hear toes moving about angrily on either side of him. Nick realized that this was too risky, but it was too late at this point, as Allison’s feet practically leaped out of their tan cages, as if they could smell his fear.

And they landed right where Nick was standing, and the toes began rubbing each other with great intensity and vigor, where the sound of flesh scraping and scratching was as loud as a freight train. And Nick was in the epicenter of this madness, and was brutally grabbed and shoved by each and every one of Allison’s freed fleshy digits.

And as Nick was smothered by Allison’s powerful toe flesh, Allison was none the wiser, as her feet became so roughed up by continual exercise brutally breaking in pairs of much too tight shoes that she would rarely even feel it when tiny pathetic pieces of junk got caught by them, and would only see their remains once she got home.

Luckily, Nick was much more durable than the kinds of objects that Allison’s mighty toes would grind into fine dust, so he might just survive this encounter with these dominating monsters. Nick quickly noticed that these titanic toes had dwarfed him many times over, and he also realized that he was small enough to fit tightly and snugly within the small cracks and folds in-between Allison’s monolithic toes.

Then, after being completely dominated and brutalized by Allison’s long and slender toes, Nick found himself being shifted towards her 3rd and 4th toes, and they caught him with ease and began to smother him next. She harshly squeezed all of the toes on her left foot, forcing Nick’s entire body to be pressed against her expansive toe flesh.

And while having his entire being shoved into an unyielding flesh wall, Nick also noticed the smell that accompanied it. It was a strong and overwhelming scent, although that was probably more because of his relative size and less to do with any significant odor on Allison’s part, and it smelled slightly of lemons, and significantly of sweat.

Nick thought that it must have been from whatever lotion Allison must have used, and he thought it smelled quite nice, although he loved the sweaty smell just as much. And, before Nick could enjoy the somewhat rest and bask in the lemony scent of Allison’s toes, she brought them up to her chair, which disoriented him with a strong sensation of vertigo.

Allison decided to sit cross-legged for awhile, because she was beginning to feel restless, unaware of her tiny and unwilling passenger that was attached to her uncaring toes. Allison briefly looked down at her left foot, and started rubbing its sole with the palm of her hand, and he tried to cry out for her attention and you salvation from the brutality that was her titanic toes. As Nick began to shout, Allison began to scrunch her toes rhythmically, obviously in response to Allison’s rubbing.

This effectively smothered and silenced his pleas, he was forced to watch Allison stare down in his direction knowing that she would have no idea that he was right under her, and would be ruthlessly played with like a simple pebble or piece of junk while she stared right at him. Her large and powerful hand worked its way towards her excited toes, and began gripping all 5 of the toes, squeezing them tightly and enthusiastically.

The added pressure that her hands were providing pushed Nick deeper and deeper inside Allison’s toe flesh, and the added force also increased the smell that went with it. Nick couldn’t even squirm, so there was practically zero chance that Allison would notice something strange deep in-between her long toes. After awhile, Allison let go of her toes and ended their strong and merciless vice grip, and Nick felt a surge of relief. Nick then attempted to kiss Allison’s 4th toe, as a way to show it that he appreciated its mercy, and it shoved into him playfully as a response which gave him a mouthful of its built up sweat and grime, and Nick doubted that it registered any kind of conscious reaction out of her.

But before Nick could celebrate, all 5 of Allison’s titanic toes began wriggling furiously, in celebration of being freed from that hand’s oppressive grasp. Nick was taken along too, and was rubbed thoroughly and passionately by his domineering fleshy neighbors, as if they wanted to include him in the celebratory dance; whether he wanted to or not. Nick found himself maneuvered closer and closer to the fold that formed in the toe space that he was shoved against, and he felt himself be crammed deeply inside its tight and smelly flesh walls.

He was easily shoved far enough inside this tiny and insignificant crack that he couldn’t even move anymore, and he hoped that this madness would end soon. He then heard Allison exclaim to herself, “Man it’s chilly in here! Why do they need to keep it so cold in here? It’s not like it’s even all that warm or anything!” Allison then rubs her soles and arches with her palms, while wiggling her toes aggressively, which cause the flesh walls that surrounded Nick to contract even more, as if they were pulsing about.

She then said, “It’s a good thing that I came prepared today! I’ve got my favorite pair of wool socks, and my nice warm boots. I’m glad I got the ones with the thick cotton lining!” This worried Nick, because if she put on socks and boots, then he’d never be able to escape these terrible and titanic toes that have tormented him so thoroughly. Though it would also mean that Nick would get to experience Allison’s toes as they sweated profusely, and that was a tantalizing prospect for him.

But Allison wasn’t sure if she really wanted to wear them, as she was pretty much finished with her work for the day, so she could always put back on her flats and leave. Though she could always just put on her boots without her socks, even if it’d cause them to sweat more, it’s not like the boots couldn’t handle a little extra sweat. And those boots just barely fit her long and large feet, and it was so close that the thick wool socks actually make them feel more uncomfortable. But Allison eventually decided to:

1) Put on her wool sock and cotton lined boots, taking Nick with them.

2) Put back on her flats, to leave the library, while of course taking Nick with her as an unknown passenger. (Go to Chapter AllisonMain2)

3) Put on the boots without the wool socks, because they fit better that way, subjugating Nick to an extremely punishing experience.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Class Time with Allison (AllisonMain2) by Sheograth

Allison looks at the time, and remembers that she had an afternoon class in 20 minutes! She quickly put her things away and put back on her flats, ready to leave the library. For Nick, his whole world was constantly shifted as Allison moved her legs as she packed up her things. She’d also squeeze her toes occasionally, cramming her unknown pebble even deeper into the folds within her sweaty toe spaces.

And Nick was completely trapped in this small crevice that formed in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, far away from Allison’s perception. Once Allison finished packing, she stretched her legs out and scrunched her toes tightly, which caused the sweaty flesh walls to push even harder against him, nearly flattening him in a sweaty press.

After Allison thoroughly stretched her legs out, she took out her phone and started swinging her legs back and forth, loosening Nick from the sweaty flesh walls that pressed so tightly against him. The force from the leg swinging actually dislodged him from his fleshy prison, but landed him right into her left flat with a thud, and he rolled until he reached the toe section.

Nick looked up, and saw Allison’s imposing feet swinging forward and back, causing a small wind storm that was filled with her built up foot scent, forcing him to continue to breathe in her sweat filled odor, which was still enjoyable. Eventually, Allison’s feet stopped swaying and then she plopped her heels right in front of the flats, covering Nick’s entire view with her sweaty soles and long toes.

She started rubbing her toes together, sticking them in-between each other and sometimes rubbing one toe on one of her feet with all of her toes of her other foot. And because of the sheer size and length of Allison’s feet and toes, the entire area that Nick was stuck in was darkened slightly, as if he was in the presence of two monolithic godlike creatures.

Then she started dexterously rubbing her right toes against her left sole, causing bits of junk and dirt that were encased by her sweaty flesh to get knocked off and fly everywhere, and Nick had to duck down at times because of the impacts the larger pieces were making. But he still couldn’t look away, as he felt like he was witnessing the most amazing feet show of his life.

And then, Allison dropped her feet down, so they were halfway inside the left flat that Nick was currently stuck in, and Nick was reminded that her long and slender toes dwarfed him many times over. Luckily, she didn’t place her feet at an angle that would have tipped the flat up and send Nick tumbling right back into the clutches of her domineering and titanic toes. Nick was frozen with fear and awe as Allison rubbed her toes against each other again and harshly kneading the interior of the flat, causing multiple mini earthquakes that continually kept Nick off balance. He was incredibly tempted to join those toes as they had their fun, but he figured that it would be best to lay low for now.

Then Nick heard Allison loudly exclaim, after she realized the time again, “Oh crap! Class is in 5 minutes! I can’t believe I got distracted for this long. I’ll really need to book it if I’m gonna make it on time.” Allison then put back on her flats and her 2nd toe landed squarely on Nick’s tiny body, completely smothering him with her sweaty toe flesh, and she quickly ran to her class building.

Allison got out of the library, and saw that the light at the nearby intersection was about to run out, so she ran as fast as she could to try and cross. This quick run caused her 2nd toe to brutally crush his tiny body, so much so that he was actually getting pushed slightly into the sweaty and smelly flesh. Sadly, Allison was not fast enough, and reached the intersection right when it turned red, and an impatient car made sure that she could not sneak across anyway. That really frustrated Allison, and she stomped her left foot as a response, which nearly flattened Nick into her toe flesh completely.

She then started tapping her left foot impatiently, repeatedly crushing him with her massive toe. After that, she started nervously shifting her weight back and forth, which caused her 2nd toe to rub against Nick harshly, layering him with more and more of her built up foot sweat. And then she shook her left foot out of its flat, and Nick realized that he was completely glued to her sweat covered 2nd toe. And then she started scrunching her toes absent mindedly, which shoved him deeply into another one of her sweaty and moderately smelly toe spaces.

The pressure was intense enough to trap Nick in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and he saw his captors return to their flat, and his neighboring toes scrunched one more time for good measure, treating Nick to another dose of their unique way of showing him their affection, or possibly possession. And then, once the light finally changed again, Allison raced off to her class building. Luckily, because Nick was deeply shoved inside of the smelly crevice within her sweaty toe space, he was spared from the majority of the shockwaves caused by Allison’s running, as if felt like the sweat coated and fleshy walls acted as shock absorbers.

After what felt like an eternity for Nick, which was in actuality only about 5 minutes, Allison finally made it into her classroom. She was a few minutes late, so she quickly and bashfully went to one of the desks in the back, and took out her things. Once Allison got all of her class materials together, she wormed her feet back outside of her flats, and let them relax a bit after that run to get there. Her toes began wiggling furiously, in celebration of being freed from their shoe prisons, and the sudden movement started to dislodge Nick from his cramped space deep in-between her smelly toe space.

Nick was slowly moved away from the toe space, and was dragged along her wiggling toes, being further coated with Allison’s special mixture of foot sweat and lemony lotion, until he reached the tips of her 2nd and 3rd toes. Once Nick reached the ends of those two toes, all 5 of them clenched back down, completely smothering Nick with her unyielding toe flesh and cramming him into the smelly cracks and folds that formed along her long and massive toes.

Allison then stretched her legs lazily and let out a deep sigh, while her toes started rhythmically scrunching, entertaining themselves at the expense of their tiny captive. But then Allison brought her feet back towards her flats, and her toes began wiggling again, and this time the intensity of her toes actually dislodged Nick from his entrapment among those monolithic and aggressive digits. Sadly this did not mean that he was freed, as Nick landed right inside of her right flat this time, and he knew that the exterior walls of this piece of footwear were just too smooth and steep for him to climb out of. So Nick was stuck watching the awe inspiring and terrifying show that Allison’s domineering and affectionate toes were putting on for him.

Nick looked up and saw Allison cross her legs, and her left leg dangled and that foot loomed a bit too close to his resident flat for his liking, and he watched it as it happily wiggled, flexed, and cracked periodically. She then started swinging that foot back and forth, while her toes madly wiggled and writhed, and she also would sometimes shake that foot intensely, causing more bits of dirt, debris, and junk to rain down into the prison that was Allison’s right flat.

While Allison’s foot continued to move about above Nick, she was intently paying attention to the lecture. This was her Intro to Comparative Politics class, and the professor was currently explaining to them what post-Communist states were. The professor would also discuss examples found in the two key nation case studies, Russia and China, and discussed their place in the world today.

They had also gone over new democracies last class, and had looked at India in great detail, so the professor decided to test their ability to connect ideas from different units. He then asked the class a question, saying “Alright guys. We’ve talked a fair bit about these two nations. And we also talked about India a lot last time. Between India and China, which nation do you think will play a deeper role in the international scene in the future? Say 30 years or so?”

Allison thought to herself, and remembered that they learned about how India has a large youth population, and the professor just talked about how China has a larger aging population. So Allison rose her hand and said “I think that India will have an advantage, based on their strong youth population versus China’s aging population. It’s not the only factor, but I think that it’s still important.” Allison then uncrossed her legs and slammed her feet on top of her flats, this time smothering Nick with the sole of her right foot, which pushed him deeply into the moistened part of her foot flesh, because she was nervous about whether or not she was right.

And those nerves caused her to start sweating bullets, nearly drowning Nick with waves and waves of the stuff. The professor then said “I think that’s a big issue too. Remember, youth populations can bring about reforms faster than aging ones. And we can’t forget that the more a country has access to able-bodied workers, means the more revenue and production they have. And I agree that it’s not the only thing we need to consider, but it’s still significant. Good observation.” Allison then triumphantly shoved her feet back inside the flats, and raised her legs and started shaking her flats crazily, happy that she made a good contribution that probably boosted her participation grade.

Sadly, Nick wasn’t celebrating with Allison, as the foot shaking sent Nick plummeting towards her right heel, and once she brought her foot back down, brutally crushed him with the hardened heel flesh. He loved being ruthlessly abused by those amazing toes, because they were so soft and squishy, but the heel was a totally different matter. But luckily, Allison shook her foot a second time, rolling Nick back towards her wiggling and writhing toes.

Nick was glad that he’d return to her toes so quickly, because he realized just how much more durable he was, and that he had practically fallen in love with those titanic and heavenly toes. Before Nick actually reached Allison’s toes, she took her feet out of her flats again and rubbed her soles against each other, forcing him to be at the center of an intense and high pressure sweaty flesh sandwich. He then heard Allison mumble to herself, “My feet are still cold. This room is almost as cold as the library was. I’ll just put on those thick wool socks. They’ll help a bunch!”

Allison then reached for her thick wool socks, and Nick knew that he only had one chance to escape from the hell that would be inside of her thick wooly socks. Nick knew that her foot would only begin to sweat even more once it was covered by that thick wool material, and his chance of discovery and salvation would be zero. So Nick started moving about as best as he could, and started shouting for Allison to finally notice him.

And Allison did notice a strange sensation coming from the middle of her left foot, under its sole. She also could swear that she heard a strange but faint buzzing sound, and it almost sounded like actual words. Allison decided to check the sole of her left foot just in case, as she didn’t want a gross bug to be squished inside of her nice wool sock. As she briefly scanned the sole of her foot, Nick hoped and prayed that she would notice him, and let him have a break from his fantasy. What does Allison see after scanning her foot?

Choices

1) Allison doesn’t see anything in particular, and she figures that it must have been just nerves or something, so she puts on her wool sock regardless.

2) Allison thinks that she sees a strange looking thing stuck on the sole of her foot, and curiously picks it out to examine it further. (Go to Chapter AllisonMain3)

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In Allison’s Hands (AllisonMain3) by Sheograth

Allison takes a closer look at the sole of her foot, and realized that a strange tiny object was lodged in the wrinkled folds along her foot, so she decided to pick it out carefully. Nick sees a massive hand make its way towards him, and his hopes rise wondering if this would be his salvation, and he get roughly gripped with her thumb and index finger. She brings the tiny object up to her free hand, and drops it into her open palm, and prepares to study it closely.

Nick wants to yell up to her and move around, so she would more likely realize that you were a human, but he was just too exhausted to do anything. Allison looks at you intently, and he can see her eyes gradually widen, as if she had made the realization of Nick’s current situation. She opens her mouth, but quickly covers it, and instead covers you up with her other hand as she excuses herself from the classroom. As Allison walks, Nick can feel that her hands are cold and a bit sweaty, possibly from her realization, and he is thankful that the walk is not too bumpy for him. Allison quickly walks over to one of the couches on the other end of the hall, and sits down and opens her palm, and stares at you once again with bewilderment. As you look at her face for a moment, you think of how amazing she looked, where she seemed almost like a goddess rather than the friend he knew. Allison then begins to speak:

 Allison says, “Oh, my gosh! Nick? Is that you?? What in the world happened to you? Are you alright?” Nick then replies, fairly weakly and in short bursts, “Hi Allison… Yeah, it’s me… It’s a long story, and I should tell it to you from the beginning. But I’m alright now. I’m so glad that you found me, I really owe you one.” He then gave her a reassuring smile and thumbs up, while Allison just silently listened to him.

Nick was speaking in a very slow and drawn out manner, obviously exhausted from his experience while trying to get Allison’s attention. He goes over what had happened to him, from him feeling light-headed to him seeing Allison studying at the library. He tried to gloss over all of the things that he experienced while being stuck in her shoes and at the mercy of her toes, because he was sure that Allison felt bad enough. He made sure to mention that he thought that he was a lot more durable now, because even though he was subjected to extreme physical stimulation and punishment, he didn’t notice any major issues with his body.

It felt good for Nick to share his story with Allison like this, even though he was treated much differently by her playfully aggressive toes earlier, he remembered why he went to Allison in the first place. No matter how much she played with her shoes, or unknowingly subjected Nick to merciless torture with her feet and toes, she was still as nice as she always was. She was just looking at Nick with a guilty but relieved face, taking in every word that he said. After Nick said that he was finished, Allison took a deep breath and then began to speak again.

Allison started to say, “I can’t fathom how much you were suffering while I had no idea. I’m truly sorry, Nick! I’ve always had a bad habit of playing with my shoes and messing with things that got in there. I never expected that a person would become one of those things! I hope you can forgive me, Nick.”

Nick then responds weakly, but also firmly and determinedly, “Please don’t blame yourself, Allison! You had no way of knowing! And besides, I would have never believed it either if I wasn’t living it right now. And don’t call those things bad habits. I always thought that it was cute that you played with your shoes all the time! It’s just not nearly as cute when you become part of the action” He laughs while trailing off, obviously exhausted from his experience.

Allison blushed deeply, and was very flattered by what Nick said to her. Truth be told, Allison was worried that he wouldn’t want to be near her, especially after what she put him through. She also thought about what he said, and wondered if he actually liked feet or something like that? She of course thought that it could have always have been a compliment to make her feel less self-conscious, but she was curious about that none the less. She felt tempted to test that theory later on, but she saved those thoughts for later.

Then Allison started to speak, saying “Oh that’s so sweet of you to say, Nick! And I don’t blame you for not thinking that they weren’t as cute up close, but I’m glad that I didn’t rough you up too much accidentally. But you’ve got to be exhausted Nick! Let me give you a chance to take a nap, before we figure out what to do next, okay?”

Nick replied, saying “Thanks! I’m feeling so beat right now, I’m having a hard time staying awake right now, honestly. Do you have any nice spots in mind? Although I really wouldn’t complain about anyplace really, as long as I could rest in peace.”

Allison then said, “Oh don’t worry. I can leave you in my glasses case. I have a really soft glasses towel that should be nice and comfy for you. My class will be for about another hour, so you can have a nice nap until it ends. I’ll make sure to take good care of you, Nick. At least, until we figure out how to get you back to normal, that is!” Allison ended with a light laugh, so that she wouldn’t hurt his tiny ears.

So Allison walked back into the classroom, while hiding Nick in her palm, and took out her glasses case once she got to her desk. She was glad that she took one of the desks near the back, because the other peoples near her must have left early, so no one would be around to see Nick right now. So she opened the case and laid out the cleaning cloth so it could act like a comfortable bed for Nick, and he gave her a happy thumbs-up before lying down to get some rest.

As Nick started to rest, he thought about his experience while being played with by Allison’s toes, and he understood that it was everything that he could have ever dreamed of. And the fact that he wasn’t even injured, even though Allison treaded on him and crammed him harshly between her toes, made things even better. If he could get another chance to go in one of Allison’s shoes or socks, then he’d be satisfied, especially if he wouldn’t even need to worry about getting hurt.

And while Nick was resting inside of her glasses case, she tried to focus on the class again, but she wound up thinking more about Nick than anything else. She looked at him, and thought about how cute and helpless he was right now, and how she would make sure to keep him safe until things got sorted out. She then put on her glasses, so she could see the board more clearly.  Allison started rubbing her bare feet together, and remembered that they were still cold, so she grabbed her long and thick wool socks from her bag.

After grabbing her socks, Allison quickly rubbed the soles of her feet as well as her toes, to get rid of any built up pieces of dirt and junk, and then wormed her feet into the long white socks. Once the socks were all the way on, she pulled the ends of them to make sure that they were tight, and then she wiggled her toes happily to confirm it for herself. She then looked down towards her flats, and wondered how Nick must have felt down there, and how things looked from his perspective.

She then thought again about how Nick did feel quite nice down in-between her toes, and how she looked forward to when she could get him down there to be played with by her long and slender toes, and she started reflexively cracking and flexing her toes in anticipation. She figured that she’d ask him about it when he woke up, because she had a good feeling that he thought that her feet were more than just ‘cute’. But she tried to focus on the class, but checked her phone quickly and realized that there was still a half an hour left, so she stretched her legs and squeezed her toes while sighing.

It was around this time that Nick woke back up, and he felt a lot more energized and refreshed, so he looked up to see what Allison was doing. He could see that she was looking intently at the professor, and her facial features looked incredible from his current angle. He noticed that she was wearing a pair of black thick rimmed glasses, that were both wide and long, and he thought that they complimented her amazing green colored eyes. Nick was perfectly content to just admire this beautiful goddess that he called his friend, and simply waited until the class ended.

And that last half hour went by quicker than Nick or Allison expected, and the class swiftly dispersed, causing Allison to pack up her things. She noticed that Nick was awake already, and said “Are you already okay? It didn’t seem like you slept all that long.” Nick then replied, “I feel way better now, thanks. I’m a bit surprised that I feel this good after only a half hour nap, though. Maybe it has to do with this whole shrinking thing?”

Allison then replied to Nick, saying “I don’t know either, but it’s good that you’re feeling well rested either way. Also, I’ll just carry you inside my glasses case until I can find an empty seat in the hallway, okay.” She then lifted the open case and found a chair a little bit down the hall, and sat down so they could both plan their next move, while Nick remained safely in the palm of her hand.

Allison then asked, somewhat abruptly, “So Nick, I thought about what you said earlier. About how it was ‘cute’ that I play with my shoes. You don’t have a thing for feet, do you?” Nick was caught off guard, but tried to answer as honestly as he could, and said “Well, I’ve never admitted it, because it would be awkward. But yeah, I do. And I also have had this desire, which always felt more like a fantasy, to shrink down to incredibly small sizes. Although, now it’s a reality, so you could say that I’m beside myself with excitement.”

Allison smiles and says back, “It doesn’t bother me all that much, and truth be told, I’ve always felt really self-conscious about the size of my feet. Especially because most girls I know, and a lot of guys too, have smaller feet; so I always feel like I stand out, and not in a good way. So I’m happy that someone thinks that they’re a positive thing for a girl to have.” Nick hearing that Allison didn’t find it weird made him glad that he wouldn’t be judged for his new-found interest.

Then Allison continued and said, “But I had a point in asking you that, Nick. How would you feel about riding back to my apartment in my shoe or my sock? When I think back on it, before I realized that the thing in my flat was actually you, I thought that you felt really pleasant in there. Now that I’ll know that you’re down there, we can make sure that you don’t get too roughed up. So what’d you say, Nick?”

Nick was silent at first, although it was more to see how Allison would react to him, because his minds was already made up to ride back in her shoe or sock. And as Nick pretended to be deep in thought, Allison leaned her head in slowly, but deliberately, until it was very close to his small body.

He was reminded how massive she could be, where her whole face covered his entire scope of vision, including his peripheral vision. And that alone almost made Nick crack, but he was somehow able to keep up the guise of heavy concentration. She then started biting her lip, obviously in an attempt to influence his decision and appear to look even more gorgeous to him than she already was, and would sometimes lick her lips seductively.

She could see him grab his head, and he eventually shouts, “You should already know what I’m going to say!” He laughs at himself as he continues, “You’d be surprised how easy it is for a person to be tempted at my perspective. And just for the record, it’s pretty hard to think when a guy is surrounded by such a beautiful face.” Nick gives Allison a sly smile, and then her cheeks get a bit red, and she smiles while giggling.

Allison then says, after collecting herself, “Were you always this good with flattery, Nick? Well I hear you loud and clear! I was also wondering whether I should wear my thick winter boots, because my feet have felt so cold after being stuck in this building for so long. But I also kinda want to wear my flats too, since I do have these thick wool socks. Don’t they look nice and comfy, Nick?” Allison then places Nick onto the low table, and suddenly slams her socked feet into the end of it, knocking him over while she giggled profusely.

She then lowered the soles of her feet until her toes were looming over his tiny body and she began wiggling them energetically. Nick was completely surrounded by writhing appendages that were wrapped in a thick white wool material, where each of her impressively huge toes were mere inches (from his perspective) away from him.

They also gave off an incredibly pungent and distinct odor, one that he actually enjoyed a lot, and he laid back to bask in their scent. She then separated her feet, so her face was visible for him, and then she plopped her feet down on either side of him, so her soles her both facing him, giving him only a few inches of space between the wool covered monsters.

Nick was surprised and impressed by her flexibility, and looked up to see her smiling down at him. And because the increased proximity of her massive feet, the smell increased again and Nick decided to rub her left sole, causing Allison to giggle again. She then said, “Aww you want to give me a massage, Nick? Allow me to return the favor!”

She then brought her soles together, trapping Nick in a tight and smelly sock covered sole sandwich, and then she rubbed her soles together vigorously, giving Nick the most intense massage of his life. Allison eventually stopped her foot massage, and then put her feet back towards the floor, and leaned close to Nick again with a pleasant and pleased smile. She then began to speak again:

“Well that sure was fun, wasn’t it? But I don’t think either of us wants to just hang out in a dingy hallway, right? So it’s time to put you somewhere that you’ll love. But I think you should be the one who gets to choose today, since I did force you to spend all that time in my flat and in-between my toes, even if I didn’t really mean to.”

She then pouted, and then smiled, and Nick was happy that it seemed like she got over her guilt from earlier. The Allison said “Oh! If you want to hop in my boot, I’m not gonna wear socks, okay? You’d be surprised, but those boots only barely fit me, and these thick socks actually make them a lot more uncomfortable. Sorry, but that’s my only condition, alright?” Nick nods, understanding that clearly, and he eventually says:

1) “I’d love to go inside that wool sock, while you wear your flat, if that’s cool with you?” (Go to Chapter AllisonMain4)

2) “That boot actually sounds really enjoyable, with or without socks. I’d love to spend some time there!”

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Back at Allison’s Apartment (AllisonMain4) by Sheograth

After Nick said that, Allison responded by saying “You know it’s okay with me. Hope you have fun!” Allison then grabs one of her wool socks, pulls it off of her left foot, and shakes it out and opens it up nicely, so Nick could peer into it from his place in Allison’s open palm. Nick says to himself, “Wow! I can’t even see the bottom.” Nick also notices that there was a fairly strong smell coming from the open sock, probably because she just took it off of her foot, and all of the sweaty and smelly air rushed out at and covered Nick.

The sudden wafting of the sock’s already built up odor actually caused Nick to have a small coughing fit, and Allison asked him in a bit of an annoyed and offended pout, “Oh come on, Nick. My feet couldn’t have smelled that bad, right?” Actually, don’t answer that.” Allison giggled after saying that, and Nick could tell that she was enjoying herself right now. Allison then angles her hand down toward her sock, so he rolled down her palm and fell into her waiting wool sock. Nick was freefalling, and could see the off-white walls zip past him as he approached the bottom, and he braced himself when he was close.

Once Nick landed, he was surprised by how uninjured he was, and it only confirmed to him just how durable he was right now. Nick looks up at Allison, where her face was barely visible, and it was things like that that really sunk in his current size and relative stature to the rest of the world right now. Allison then looks down into the sock, and says “Oh man, Nick! I can’t even see you down there. I hope you had a pleasant landing.” He then hears her giggle from up above, and the vibrations cause him to fall over and into the wool fabric.

Then, Nick tries to gather himself together and get himself used to this new environment before Allison decides to put her feet back inside this sock. As he moves around, he realizes just how much stronger everything smelled down here, and he knew that this sock must have absorbed tons and tons of Allison’s foot sweat. As that thought crossed his mind, he lied down to bask in its overpowering but also invigorating scent. And as Nick got used to his new surroundings in Allison’s wool sock, she started getting her things together, making sure that everything was in order before the weekend officially started for her.

She also checked her phone, to see if she got any big messages or anything. After a few minutes, where Nick was confused as to why Allison hasn’t put on her sock yet or said anything to him yet, he feels his sock lowering. Nick looks up to see her face not looking down at him, and he tries to yell up to her, but it garners no response out of her, and soon her face is replaced with her left foot, ready to enter its wooly abode. Nick freezes in amazement when he sees all 5 of Allison’s toes push their way past the wool lined edges of the sock, causing the entire thing to shake and quake, as if they struggled to accommodate her impressively large size 15 feet.

They eventually reached their toe section, and Nick could only watch as they all slammed into the edge of the toe section, and him by extension. Nick found himself snagged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He wondered if she already forgot about him, as her toes squeezed him, rubbed against him as they wriggled about, and scrunched rhythmically. Once the sock was on fully, Allison realized what she did, and brought her foot up to her lap, and said “Oh sorry Nick! I’ll try and give you a warning next time.” Allison then puts her flats back on and makes her way to her apartment.

The walk to Allison’s apartment was fairly uneventful for her, but it was very exciting for Nick, who was repeatedly treaded on again. Every time her foot would land on the ground, the pressure would cause the toes that claimed Nick to have their sweaty flesh expand slightly, brutally squishing him in-between them. Nick thought about how intense it felt to be treaded on by such a tall girl, who was a half a foot taller than him even before this shrinking incident.

And the thick wool socks acted as an efficient insulator, keeping the smell and sweat near Nick up as she walked, and keeping his entire environment hot and humid. And as Allison was walking, her mind was focused on Nick and his whole size predicament. Allison wondered just how Nick wound up shrunk today, and if it was something that could be reversed or repeated. She also wondered about his supposed durability, which did make her not feel as bad for what she did to him earlier today, but also made her think of all the possibilities of what they could do together. And as she walks, she thinks that Nick really did feel nice down there and she was actually surprised that she could even feel him right now, and she would love it if she could keep Nick at this size for a while longer.

And after a bit of walking, Allison and Nick arrived at her apartment, and she quickly went up to her apartment room. She goes to her bed and slips out of her flats, and quickly cracks her toes, which smothers him against her celebrating toe flesh. Allison then sits down on her bed, and pulls off her socks to release Nick, and also clenches her toes so she could make sure that she was where she knew. Nick could see the wool sock move away from him, and saw the toes that were on either side of him move in, and they gripped him tightly.

Once the sock was completely taken off, the light in the room blinded Nick for a moment, and when his eyes adjusted he saw Allison’s well manicured hand moving towards him. She picked him out from in-between her toes, and set him on her palm. Nick looked around, and saw a light pink bed surrounding him along with many brightly colored pillows, as well as a nice looking and large TV at the end of the bed. He could also tell that it must have been an extra long mattress, which would be able to fit such a tall girl a lot better.

He looked at the walls of the room, and even though the distance made them a bit blurred, he could still see nice colored wallpaper along with various pictures of naturey things, like waterfalls and cliff sides. Nick said, “Wow Allison, your apartment looks really nice! Although, it’s a bit hard to make out all of the details from this perspective.” Allison then responded, saying “Thanks! I’m proud of what I did to make the room more personalized. And I’m pretty impressed that you can see all of that, little guy!” Allison winked at Nick, and he had a feeling that the size jabs and humor was only beginning.

After that, Nick’s stomach grumbled, and noticed and asked “Were you able to eat anything before all this happened Nick? I should have some nice leftovers that we could have if you need some food.” Nick said “I had a light breakfast, because I’ve always had a weak morning appetite, but nothing else today. I’d love a bit of food right now. I really am hungry.” So Allison nodded, and they both went into the kitchen, and she started preparing her food. While she did that, Nick got a chance to wash himself a little bit with the faucet, so he’d be cleaner for when they ate.

Once they were both ready, she set a small portion of the food, which was some reheated pasta and meatballs, so they could begin. Allison made sure that Nick had some pasta and meat, and so that it was sectioned off for him. She said, before she started eating, “Now make sure you stay on this side, okay? We don’t want anything happening to you by mistake.” So Nick ate his portion of food, which was more than enough to satisfy his hunger, and he tried to ignore the incredibly loud sounds and heavy vibrations caused by Allison’s simple actions of eating her own food. Nick just chalked it up to another reason why things were a lot more exciting, and frightening, at this size. After they were both finished, and Allison cleared the plate and things away, they went back into her bedroom.

Then Allison said, “Well, since it’s finally a Friday, I need to watch the latest episode of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure! Have you heard of it?” Nick replied, saying “What is that? I’ve never heard of it” Allison replied, very enthusiastically, “Oh I don’t just like it. I love it! It’s probably one of the best Shounen series out there!” Nick was confused, and said “Oh! You mean like Dragon Ball Z? I used to love that show as a kid!” And Allison responded, saying “Yeah. They’re both part of the same genre/age demographic. You’d probably like JoJo’s a lot, if you used to like DBZ!”

And then Nick saw Allison begin to grin slowly and slyly, as if she had a devilish thought, and she said “I have a perfect idea! Why don’t you give me a little foot massage, Nick? They’ve taken such good care of you today, and I think that’d be the least you could do to show them you appreciate them! And I’ll be watching a few episodes tonight, so you’ll have plenty of time to give my poor feet your full attention.”  Nick nodded, understanding that he really didn’t have much of a choice here; even though he would definitely enjoy spending time so close to her feet and toes while she relaxed.

So Allison got out her laptop, placed Nick at the foot of her bed, and lay down on her belly to begin watching her favorite anime. Nick was amazed by how long it seemed like her legs stretched on towards, and he couldn’t even see past her butt, and once he got over his amazement, he walked over to her awaiting toes. He then heard Allison make an announcement, without even looking back at him, saying “I’m gonna have headphones in, okay! So don’t wander off anywhere or anything. I won’t hear ya if you need anything!”

Once Allison finished that, Nick quickly walked over to her left foot to begin his long and in-depth massage. He looked at her long and huge toes, and he climbed on top of her pinky toe to begin, and he started rubbing the sweaty flesh vigorously. He would also try to get deep into the cracks and folds of her huge toes, so he could do a really good job, and there were times where he felt completely surrounded by her toe flesh. There were times where Nick would find larger pieces of junk lodged into small crevices between her toes, so he would attempt to remove them as well. Whenever he did that, it would cause her to reflexively scrunch and wiggle those areas, which knocked him around. He felt like he was actually going against the wishes of his imposing overlords, because they would treat him like a replacement toy.

He spent a decent amount of time with each toe, and he tried to rub and love every nook and cranny that he could fit inside of. At one point, Nick actually got himself stuck in one of her larger toe folds on her 2nd toe, because his rubbing caused an unconscious reaction out of her, while she was happily getting her JoJo fix. He was rubbing that area dutifully, when she unexpectedly squeezed that toe, which knocked him into that large fold head first.

Nick tried to get a grip so he could get out of the toe trap, but the fold was so sweaty that the flesh walls were too slippery to climb, so Nick was stuck in this toe fold for almost 5 minutes. Eventually, Allison moved her left foot to scratch her right sole, and at the same time cracked and scrunched her left toes, which caused Nick to finally slip out of his prison deep inside of her 2nd toe. Her left foot quickly returned to its spot on the bed, and Nick was left on the vast sole of her right foot.

Now that Nick was sent to a different area, he thought it would be a good idea to simply massage this area deeply and carefully. He started by getting into the long folds that stretched on along her sole, and moved across them with his hands pushed down, so he could give detailed rub downs to the deepest crevices of her sole. And whenever Nick stopped to take a break, he would look at her looming heel in the distance, and he would feel more and more amazed the closer he got to it.

And during this whole time, Nick was surrounded by her natural scent, where he could faintly smell her lemony lotion from before. He thought about how he’d enjoy rubbing some of that lotion on her at another time. After a good deal of work, Nick finally reached the heel section of her foot, and he stopped for a moment to take in the view, proud of far he had gotten after being dropped off by her toes. And while looking around, Allison lifted her leg up, and Nick was actually able to see the laptop screen, and grabbed onto the flesh folds to keep from falling.

He could make out a male character, who he thought had really weird hair, that seemed to pose in front of presumably Japanese letterings, and Nick really didn’t understand what he was looking at, but it did look nicely stylized. A better word would have been fabulous, but he didn’t think of that at the time. Thankfully Allison couldn’t hear him insult that character’s hair, because she would have been deeply offended by that comment, and would undoubtedly torture him relentlessly in response. (Joking)

And it was in that moment that Allison finished watching JoJo, so she turned her stomach, without moving her legs, so she could grab Nick without disturbing him. She said, “Start waving to me Nick, so I can pick you up.” So Nick did begin to wave, and Allison quickly found her tiny companion. She then said, after bring him close to his face, “You did a really great job, Nick! I didn’t really feel it at the time, but my feet feel so nice right now. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a nice massage.”

She then grins at him, and then says “I think you deserve a reward, don’t you agree?” Allison then brought Nick closer to her mouth, and she prepared to give him a deep and passionate kiss. At first, it felt like her pillowy and massive red lips would suck the life out of him, but then her tongue unexpectedly stretched out, capturing him with ease.

Nick was stuck and was forced to be dragged into her mouth, and was played with by her tongue once inside. It would slam him into the inside of her cheeks roll him around, and Nick would attempt to kiss and hug the massive snake like creature back. Allison was quickly satisfied and plopped him back onto her open palm, and she looked down at him with a smile while he looked visibly drained.

But then Allison then said, “Eww… Was that the smell and taste that you’ve loved so much? Gross dude!” She then sticks her tongue out at Nick, obviously having a laugh at his expense, and he decides not to remind her whose fault that was in the first place. She then says “But I won’t judge you for it! I’m way too good of a person for that!” She then winks at Nick, and she then starts laughing, unable to hold back how ridiculous and pompous she just sounded.

Allison then asks, after composing herself, “Do you want to shower or something, Nick? I could probably set something up for you in the bathroom, if you want.” Nick agrees, and says “You know, I’d love a shower. It’d feel really nice to just decompress after today. No offence to you of course, Allison! I still really enjoyed spending the day with you and everything, even more so once you found me, but it was still really draining.”

Allison just smiles at Nick, and it actually makes him blush a little bit, and she tries to ignore and hide her face, as she blushes slightly in response. Nick then says “Thank you for understanding, Allison. And for everything. I seriously mean it.”  After that, Allison sets up her faucet so it can act as a makeshift shower, and Nick quickly showers after that.

And while Nick was showering and dressing, Allison was preparing his sleeping arrangements. She put one of her pillows on the end table in front of the couch in the living room, and set a small blanket over top of it. Allison briefly thinks on how she does sometimes use that table as a footrest in the morning, but she quickly dismisses that, thinking that she’d remember him in the morning. So once Nick was all finished, she brought him to his bed for the night, and they wish each other a good night before heading off to sleep in their respective beds.

Nick slept like a rock, mentally and physically drained from the day’s events. He was very glad that Allison discovered him, and he hopes that their relationship will grow after this experience. Allison’s thoughts were similar to Nick’s, as she hoped to be able to get to know him better after this, especially once they solved his shrinking problem. She also hoped, in the back of her mind, that it was a repeatable thing, because something like this opened up so many possibilities for them that she just couldn’t resist the temptation.

She also figured that it would be a lot easier to have the decision making power when you towered over your significant other, although she tried to ignore those thoughts first since she hasn’t even asked him out on a date yet. So they both slept soundly until the morning.

In the morning, Allison work up first, and sleepily walked into the living room. She walks over to the couch, wearing a pair of silk pajamas and barefoot, and says “That pillow looks like a great spot. Good work, last night me!” Allison’s heavy walking woke Nick up, who waved casually at her, but Allison didn’t seem to notice him. She turned on the TV, which was loud enough to muffle anything that Nick wanted to say, and sat down on the couch. She worms her feet under the covers she set up before, and Nick sees her feet barreling towards him.  Nick yelled, “Hey Allison! I’m over here! Don’t use this pillow as a footrest! Hey!!”

Her toes quickly pounce onto him, and he finds himself lodged in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. She instinctively squeezes her toes, and lazily rubs her feet together, as she enjoys them being under some warm covers and resting on a soft pillow. Nick was harshly squeezed by his massive and fleshy neighbors, obviously still groggy themselves, because their movements were less dexterous and more oppressive and plodding than usual. Since she just woke up, her toes weren’t very sweaty, but they still carried a heavy odor. Allison eventually let out a large sigh before reaching for her brown, wooly and fluffy, moccasins, unaware that she was bringing Nick along too.

Just before she puts it on, she lets out a shriek, and brings her foot close to her face. She says, “Oh no! I’m sorry Nick! I forgot about you. I hope you weren’t woken up to rudely by me.” She looks for him, and she eventually fishes him out from in-between her toes. She then adds, “Although now that I think about it, you would probably enjoy being in my moccasin. But I’m still sorry, Nick. This is all still so new to me, and I’m trying to adjust.”

Nick, still pretty dazed himself, simply says “It’s no biggie, Allison. I’m pretty new to this to, remember.” They both laugh a bit awkwardly before Allison says, “So Nick. We’ve been hanging out quite a bit recently, even though it’s not the way most people do.” She ended her statement with a laugh that trailed off, but then she continued, saying “But would you like to… maybe… go on a date tonight?” Allison’s face turned beet red, and as did Nick’s once he processed what she said.

Nick thought that no matter what he said, he really couldn’t say no, because he was standing in front of a giantess who held his very life in her hand, and more often her toes, but he’d probably say yes regardless anyway. So Nick says, “Sure! That sounds like fun. I’d love to.” Allison then let out a squeal, but quickly covered her mouth once she noticed how much the sudden noise hurt Nick’s small ears, and simply smiled instead.

Allison then says, “Oh! I need to do a few errands this morning. Why don’t you tag along? I’ll even let you decide which shoes I wear, since you’ll be in them of course. It’ll be a blast!” Nick could not think of a better place to spend while Allison did her errands, especially since today would be a bit warmer, which would mean that she would sweat even more than before.

Nick nodded, and Allison continued, “I’ll give a choice between two though, because I’ll need to pick out a matching outfit with it. I could wear a pair of comfy moccasins, without any socks of course, and these were actually the ones that I almost put on earlier.”

She then brought the moccasin closer to Nick, as if showing him would make him understand that better. She then said, “Sorry again!” She then winks, obviously not completely sorry for that one. She continues, “Or, I could wear this really nice pair of leather boots, that I just got a few days ago but never got to wear yet. They’re a bit small, and I need to break them in, but I couldn’t resist how nice they look. And I’m sure you’ll have fun while I break them in too!” Allison then winks at Nick, playfully. Nick eventually chooses:

Choices

1) Nick asks Allison to wear her fluffy and wooly moccasin, without socks.

2) Nick asks Allison to wear her new leather boots, which still need to be broken in.

End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Punishment Gone too Far? (AlenaMain7) (NEW) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Chapter continues from Sneaking into Alena's Well-Worn Moccasin (AlenaMain6)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

Alena took a quick look at her phone, so she could double-check what she had to do next, and she saw that she needed to meet with Julie Thomas to work on a class project together. (from Shrunk in College: The Dance Studio) Julie Thomas is a 5’2” Caucasian girl, with medium length blonde hair. She had bright blue eyes and she had a nice light tan. She is an International Business major, and she still needed a few more English credits. She has a shoe size of 7 and is 21 years old. (All information is from the Dance Studio story)

Alena and Julie had an English class together, which focused on American literature around the 19th Century (1800s), and they needed to choose an author to do a short presentation on. The partners were chosen randomly, so Alena doesn’t know Julie all that well, and they’ve only spoken a few times so far. But she doesn’t want to make a bad impression and wind up late, so she hurries out of the café and toward the library, roughly crushing Nick under her toes. She wasn’t worried about hurting him, because she figured that she should trust his durability theory, since he was so convinced of it.

When Alena got to the library, Julie messaged her saying “I reserved us a study room. We’re in room 209.” So Alena rushed up the stairs, again smothering Nick under her toes in the process, and she makes it to the room without any trouble. When she opens the door, Julie happily greets her, saying “Hey Alena! How was your morning? I feel like we can bang this project out in a few hours!” Alena replied, saying “Hey Julie! I’m doing alright. And I’m looking forward to finishing this thing early.” Julie was wearing a white blouse shirt, a black skirt that went down to her knees, and a pair of black flats. She also had her hair tied in a pony tail.

Alena sits down across from Julie, and takes out her laptop and notes, and looks at Julie so they can figure out what they’ll focus on. Julie starts, saying “So who do you wanna choose? I’m leaning more towards Emerson.” Alena replies, saying “That sounds like a good idea to me. We can tie in Transcendentalism too.” And then Julie happily announces, “So we’ve already decided! We’re gonna do awesome on this project!” Then both girls went silent as they focused on the project, wanting to get a good start on it.

Alena slipped out of her moccasins and sat cross legged on the chair while Julie kept her feet in her flats, and relatively still as well. Nick hoped that he would get to travel with the toes that he loved so much, even if their master was still a bit peeved with him at the moment, but he was surprised when Alena made it a point to dislodge him from her toes before fully taking off her moccasins.

Nick felt like he was falling in slow motion, as he watched Alena’s perfect toes slowly leave him to wallow in the moccasin alone. He felt like he was being abandoned, and it gave him plenty of time to think about how he got in this mess.

Alena thought that a bit of silent treatment might be the best way to let her displeasure with Nick sink in right now, and her total disapproval in his actions this morning. She believed that if she kept on using Nick as a pebble, it would just keep him obsessed with the activity, and cause the exact opposite reaction out of him. She couldn’t deny that she did enjoy it when Nick was in her shoe, but she didn’t want her own desires to be above being a responsible friend.

He said to himself, “Maybe if I talked to Alena a bit more first, she would have eventually let me go in her shoes again when she approved. I probably worried her like crazy once she made the connection, too. I’ll make sure to think of a good way to apologize once the day’s over. I don’t want to ruin this friendship over a bit of physical pleasure, that’s for sure!” About a half an hour went by so far, and everything was quiet under the desk, which was good news for Nick, because he really wanted to find the best way to articulate his feelings on the events of today. Sadly, things were about to get a whole lot more complicated.

During this time, Julie was getting a bit restless, so she kicked off her flats and started to play with them. She wanted to do her part in the project, and messing with something with her feet absentmindedly would be a perfect way to keep the rest of her focused on the task at hand. Eventually, her right foot found the moccasin that Nick was abandoned, and he was absolutely shocked when he saw a light tan set of toes cover the shoe’s opening slightly. Nick said to himself “This isn’t Alena’s foot! It’s tan, but it’s too light to be hers. And it’s facing the complete wrong direction too!”

But Nick’s thoughts were interrupted when Julie dragged both moccasins toward her side of the table, causing him to fall over. Then Julie swiftly rotated the moccasins 180 degrees, so she could easily slip them on, which inadvertently launched him deep into the toe section. Nick sighed, and mumbled to himself, saying “Well, this’ll be interesting, at least.” He got up and braced himself, as Julie’s foot lazily slid deeper into the moccasin, until her toes nearly collided with him. But the inevitable eventually happened, as Julie’s 2nd toe pounded into Nick and pinned him harshly against the fluffy material.

And since Julie had smaller feet than Alena did, she immediately lifted her legs into the air and started to shake the moccasins about, erratically tossing him all around her toes. Nick landed right between her 2nd and 3rd toes when she stopped shaking the moccasins, but then she slammed her feet back onto the carpet, roughly smothering him against her toe flesh. When Nick was crammed between her massive and soft toe flesh, he noticed a strong apple scent. But he knew that her toes wouldn’t remain this way for long, as the lack of socks combined with these warm shoes were a sure formula for plenty of sweat.

The noise made Alena instinctively glance down onto the carpet, and she immediately noticed that her moccasins were missing. Before she freaked out, she looked a bit further along under the desk, and saw that Julie was wearing her shoes, and her eyes widened once she realized what Nick was dealing with. Julie noticed her glance, and she felt a bit embarrassed, and she said “Oh, sorry about messing with your shoes. I guess I just did it without even realizing.” She started to harshly wiggle her toes, as she was starting to notice Nick’s presence in the back of her mind, but she still hadn’t realized it fully.

Alena laughed, trying to not sound worried or freaked out, and said “Oh, don’t worry about it. Our bodies do crazy things when we’re trying to focus.” Julia laughed a bit harder, saying “You’ve got that right! These shoes are really comfy, Alena. I should really get a pair.” Then she roughly tapped her feet a few times, which knocked the wind out of Nick, and Alena could only watch Julie unknowingly tortured him.

Alena smiled, trying to look relaxed, and said “Yeah, they’re great for when you’re feeling a bit lazy. Oh! Sorry if they feel a bit dirty; I kind of don’t wear socks with them.” But Julie laughed again, and said “I’ll just shower when I get home! And besides, who doesn’t like to wear these kinds of things sockless? I know I do with my slippers.” Then Julie angled her feet perpendicular to the carpet, and started to harshly press down with her toes, bending the moccasins (and Nick) to her will. Alena fought back a shocked ‘yelp’, and weakly laughed, and said “Yeah, that’s true.” Alena only hoped that Julie would get tired of playing with her shoes, and get a moment to get them back, so she could save Nick from this mess.

Nick really couldn’t hear anything that was going on outside of Alena’s moccasin, because Julie’s toes were furiously mashing and assaulting him right now. Sometimes they would viciously squeeze him, shoving him deeply in their smelly crevices between the toes. Other times he’d be brutally rubbed between the fleshly pillars, as if they wanted to grind him completely to dust. And Julie’s toes were beginning to sweat profusely, which thoroughly coated him in the stuff, and it mixed with the already built-up scents that were left from Alena as well.

And it seemed like for each passing moment, Julie would use her toes to mash into Nick more and more furiously, as if she was on a mission to eradicate him today. It wasn’t unpleasant or anything, and he actually liked it when somebody actually thought that he was a simple pebble or object, but he almost felt like he was cheating on Alena. And that was a strange thought, because she doesn’t even like him in that way, at least he thinks that she only thought of him as a friend. Although, to be fair, he hasn’t ever asked her on a date or anything to that degree, so he had no real way of knowing her thoughts for sure.

But he also felt that Julie’s meddling was just getting in the way of his introspection, which he wanted to use to make up to Alena in the first place. But all he could do was accept Julie’s cruel treatment of him, and hope that Alena would find a way to end this craziness, but he knew that it would at least be over once their study session was finished.

Eventually, Julie consciously notices Nick, and wriggles her left toes to confirm her suspicions, roughly rubbing him. She looked up at Alena, and said “Hey, did you notice a pebble or something in your left moccasin? I think feel something down there.”Alena nervously says “Oh, yeah. I think a pebble did fall in my moccasin during class this morning. But I just felt too tired to take it out, and then I forgot about it.” Alena started to laugh a little bit, not wanting to draw too much attention to her small pebble sized companion, and then she said “It’s not bothering you, is it?”

Then Julie confidently says “Nah, not really. It actually feels pretty good, almost like a really small stress ball. So don’t worry about it!” She happily winked at Alena, and then went right back to her work, making sure to use that pebble to its fullest. Once Julie focused on her work again, she started to roughly squeeze the strange pebble a few more times, cramming Nick between her now moist toe flesh, as she went back to focusing on her share of the project. And as she did her research, and prepared her segment, she started to ponder about that small object in the back of her mind. And during all of this mayhem, Alena kept a close eye under the table so she could eventually help her good friend.

She kept on squeezing and smothering it, loving how it felt between her toes, and she could swear that it squirmed a little bit. She assumed that she was just imagining things, but she couldn’t deny the rush she felt while messing around with the small rocky thing. She didn’t worry about what that might say about her as a person, as she just liked to enjoy herself, and it wasn’t like that pebble really cared about how she treated it. And the object’s texture was so strange and unique, so much so that Julie couldn’t resist continually scrunching it with her toes with extreme vigor.

But then Julie found a useful article about Emerson, and she got a bit excited, so she started to slip her feet in and out of the moccasins, while manically squeezing her toes. Nick was completely overwhelmed, as he was tormented by gusts of fresh and feet-filled air, because of her swift movements. Then she fully slipped both feet out of the moccasins, and started to slowly and rhythmically squeeze her toes, and Nick hoped that she’d just run out of steam sooner, rather than later.

As Alena was watching under the desk, she saw Julie expose her feet, and she could even see Nick mangled but still visible down by her toes. She lowered a hand under the table, and waved toward him, and Nick knew that she wanted him to look in that direction. He keenly observed, as Alena stealthily lowered a piece a paper that had a message on it, written with a thick black marker. It said ‘I’M GETTING YOU OUT!! GET AWAY FROM HER TOES NOW!! I HAVE A PLAN!!” Nick could only smile and trust in Alena, so he wiggled a bit, and quickly realized that he wasn’t as snugly wrapped between Julie’s toes as before.

He swung his arms and legs a few times, and he was surprised by how effective it was at breaking him away from Julie’s toes, and he wondered if he was a little bit stronger now that he was shrunk, but it still didn’t feel as potent as his durability. It wasn’t all that impressive, when he thought about it some more, but it gave him the chance to escape from this insane toe trap. He fully dislodged himself from between Julie’s toes, and he watched them as they lazily scrunched and wriggled, as an unconscious response to his exit. And when he landed, he saw Alena uncross her legs, and stretch a bit closer to him and the moccasins, and he felt like they were massive mother bears ready to rescue their helpless cub.

Right when Alena saw him succeed, she coughed and then said “Um, hey Julie? Can I have my shoes back? I kinda need to use the restroom.” Julie smiled, and said “You can always borrow my flats, to make things a bit more even!” Alena uncomfortably says “Thanks for the offer, but maybe another time.” Julie starts to laugh, and says “Relax! I was only kidding. Here you go, Alena! I’m seriously gonna buy myself a pair one of these days, though.”

Then Julie carelessly kicks the moccasins back towards Alena, causing Alena to nervously bite her lip until she saw Nick safely inside, and didn’t end up getting knocked out of it. But then Julie slams both feet right back into her flats, without giving either pair of shoes a second glance, before ruthlessly abusing them with her toes next. Nick was glad that this was over, because it really made him realize how dangerous going unaware in a shoe could really get. Nick looked up and he felt like he was observing a descending angel once Alena’s left foot went to carefully shuffle back into the shoe. He felt a wave of relief and security as her 2nd toe slowly buried itself into his small body, and he finally felt safe again, and he allowed himself to be lovingly enveloped in her unique and soft toe flesh.

And as Julie continued to work, Alena slowly got up and said “I’ll be back in a bit.” As she carefully walks away, to avoid putting too much pressure on Nick, Julie shouts back “Yeah, take your time!” Alena heads to the nearest bathroom, and gets in an empty stall, and carefully removes her moccasin, and gives Nick a chance to get up while still inside the shoe. Then she gently lifts him and places her into her open palm, before putting back on her moccasin. She softly says “Look, I’m really, really, sorry things got out of hand back there. I didn’t expect any of that to happen, Nick. I hope you’re alright.”

Nick smiles, and says “I’m not half bad. I’m really glad you were able to rescue me. I couldn’t imagine being forced to go back with her, and not being able to see you anymore.” Alena blushes a bit, and says “I’m happy you felt that way, Nick. I’ll let you rest in my handbag while I finish up. I shouldn’t be too long. And when we get back, I think a serious conversation could help the both of us.” Nick agrees, saying “Thanks Alena; and I agree.” Then Alena gently picks Nick up, and deposits him in her a small compartment in her handbag.

Alena finishes her work, satisfied with her research on Emerson for today, so she packs up and says to Julie “I’m glad we were able to get so much done today. We’ll figure out another day to meet up again.” And Julie proudly replies, saying “We make a really good team! And it was fun getting to know you, Alena. Catch ya later!” And after that, Alena leaves the library, trying to walk a bit more balanced and even, so she wouldn’t disturb Nick while he recovered.

Then she makes her way back home, and fishes Nick out and places him on the dining room table. The room fills with an awkward silence, before finally Nick starts, and says “Alena, I’m sorry for sneaking in your shoe last night. I know you’ve been tough with me, because you care, and I didn’t think about how much you’d be worried by my behavior. I hope you can forgive me, and that we can move on from this.”

Alena sighs and smiles, and she says “I’m happy you understood how I was feeling. But I feel like I’m partially to blame too. I was too dismissive of your thoughts, and maybe I should have trusted you a bit more. I wouldn’t be against you going in my shoes, as long as we keep it controlled and a bit more infrequent. I get that you enjoy it, and I do like it too!” Nick smiles and says “I’m happy with a middle ground!” And Alena replies, saying “Me too.”

But then Alena adds, saying “But really though; I am sooo sorry about what happened with Julie! I would have never imagined that she’d just mess with my moccasins like that, and I didn’t know what I could do to fix it without drawing attention to you.” Then Nick says “It’s alright. I don’t think either of us expected it. And you pulled off an amazing rescue, Alena!” Alena smiles, and says “I had to do something, since I should have been more careful. But I guess this was a pretty good lesson, huh?” Nick smiled and said “Yeah, you’re probably right!”

Alena smiles, but then starts to blush a again, and says “By the way, Nick; what did you mean by not wanting to go back with her, earlier?” And Nick nervously says, while his cheeks get a bit red “Oh! Well, you’ve always been such a great friend, and you’ve been so helpful after this mess began. And even if that other girl looked nice, I think I’ve just started to really like you, Alena. I mean, you’re an amazing person, and you’re so beautiful, and you’re so gentle and kind, but you’re also responsible and serious at the same time, and… I think I’d just like to keep on spending time with you. I’m not sure how to say this, so sorry if it sounds dumb or lame.”

Alena’s eyes well up a little bit, and she says “Aww, that’s so sweet! But you don’t need to be so modest, Nick. You’re always trying to improve, even if you’re not good at something, and you don’t hesitate to ask for help when you need it. And you’re a really good listener, and I feel like you actually take in what other people say, and do your best to empathize with them. So yeah, I think I like you too, Nick! But I think we should focus on getting you back to normal, before thinking of going on any dates or anything.” Nick’s eyes slowly widen, as he processes her response, and he eventually says “You mean it? Awesome!” Then he sits down, and breathes a sigh of relief, before adding “I’m glad I was able to get that out. I was so nervous!”

Then Alena smiles, and picks him up and gently rubs his head with her pinky, while saying “I’m glad too! Wanna help me figure out what we’ll do for dinner, tonight?” Nick simply nods, in-between loving head rubs, so Alena carries him to the kitchen.

To Be Continued


 

But what could happen, if Alena’s rescue mission didn’t succeed, or if Julie found a way to keep the small pebble (Nick) for herself? How would Nick’s fate be altered if his life was in Julie’s hands, or rather feet? This might become the topic of a Side Story eventually.


 

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

End Notes:

Hey guys!

I haven't added a chapter since I updated the character bios, and added a bit more backstory to the ethnicities and backgrounds of each main girl. I wanted to give a more detailed explanation about where each character came from, rather than just identifying them as Asian, or Indian, or whatever., because those are really general terms.

I wanted to mess around with some more unaware stuff this time, and I hope that you like the cameo from Julie. If you didn't follow one of the other Shrunk in College stories, specifically the Dance Studio story, then you'd be happy to know that Julie is one of the main characters there. I only have her introduction done so far, but it won't be too long before I add more and continue to build on her character. Here is the URL, if you’re interested in this one.

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6448

I also wanted to try and add a crazy rescue attempt by Alena near the end, and that was actually one of the last parts I wrote for the chapter, as I was planning to just have him get transfered back to Alena without any real tension.

If you liked this chapter, then feel free to leave a review letting me know what you did or did not like about it. I really appreciate lengthier and more meaningful reviews, and I take them very seriously to improve the story and my writing in general.

Also, don't forget the best girl poll! Make sure to give your favorite girl some love, especially if you see her losing in the poll. Here it is!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6091