Class of Giantess Shorts: Gina Evans by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

So, I'll occasionally be posting little one-offs (Perhaps some with a few chapters if I feel like it) relating to the Class of Giantess series created by Silent One which can be found here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6186

 

Summary: Gina Evans happens to be a student who attends a college where students heights are altered by their grades. Not the most dominate woman in the dorms, yet, hell hath no fury like Ms. Evans scorned. 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4716 Read: 21275 Published: September 10 2016 Updated: November 26 2016

1. A Quick Schedule Change by WrittenVoreArt

2. Gina's Revenge by WrittenVoreArt

3. Nightmares and Bullies by WrittenVoreArt

A Quick Schedule Change by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Tags: Feet, Violent, Crush

Gina finally had the guts to get a schedule change. She had hated Drama from the moment she had stepped foot in it, so she got a schedule change to enlist in Chemistry instead. The first class of it was easy enough, and she get caught up enough so that she’d at least have a one-hundred before her grace period for switching was going to end. She didn’t particularly like having to share an academic class with Jen Freeman, the notorious bully of the school, but everything else was fine. She found it weird to have a male professor, who also happened to share her last name, but she shrugged this off and began to walk to her next class as the period ended. She unfolded her schedule to check the other changes she had made.


Everything seemed fine, they hadn’t touched her third, fourth, or sixth periods at all, but just the subtle swapping of History and English made her sweat a little bit. She knew about the stories of Professor Hernandez, but she had always had someone to protect her. She loathed the fact that in that class she was failing, but she felt it was almost always the fault of the professor. She spoke way too quickly for Gina to write down notes, and didn’t even have any desks! “Please tell me there’s someone in that class that I know”. She didn’t much care what she had to give up, even if it meant Jen Freeman had to take care of her, she’d prefer it to losing a black card. She hasn’t lost one yet, and didn’t plan on losing any if she could avoid it, but she knew how Professor Hernandez worked. She’d be losing tons of black cards all year if she couldn’t find someone to keep her safe. She stood outside the door to second period history nervously. “Please, come in Gina. I heard you were moving into this class, and I’m very excited to hear that”


“Oh, hey professor Hernandez, it’s good to see you so early in the day” Gina replies, stepping through the door nervously. Due to her measly two percent grade in the class, Gina began to shrink, and eventually stopped shrinking at one inch and almost a half. Gina happened to like being six feet tall most of the time, the only time she wasn’t appreciative of her natural height was in Miss Hernandez’s class. She was taller than Miss Hernandez if they weren’t counting the shrinking and growing mechanics, and that seemed to peev the teacher somehow. With a nervous few steps, she began to look around the room for anyone for protection. This was a little bit of a false hope, as the room was practically barren. Second period history was one of the least populated classes at the school next to sociology. Gina felt the trembles of the professor not far behind her.


Gina knew what was coming, and it was likely something inevitable, but she began sprint regardless. She knew the professor was just getting closer and closer, and there wasn’t much she could do. “Please, please, someone come over and save me!” But no one, not even herself could save her as Professor Hernandez’s right foot stepped right on top of her tiny body.


“Oops, I must be just a little clumsy today” Professor Hernandez said, shrugging as she smiled internally. She then resume passing out papers, leaving Gina’s papers right near where she had been squashed.


**********


“Gina Evans, you have ten black cards remaining” Said the boring office worker whom Gina had passed by earlier today to get her schedule change. Gina got up sighing slightly.


“Yes ma’am” She got up and excited the card lounge, heading to her next class in the hopes of finding someway to combat the inevitable continual crushing of History. She wanted revenge, but she knew how the school worked, there was absolutely no way she could ever get revenge on a teacher, all she could do is hope to survive. As she got to Biology, Gina knew she needed to get someone on her desk to talk to and help her. The question was whom could she ask to help her out? Tanya was smart, but she was often busy with Luna. She knew Bryanna and Madeline less than she knew Tanya and Luna. That left the only other three she was acquainted with being Sam, George, and Amber. Knowing that Sam had the lowest grade, she waited until Sam entered the classroom and shrunk before taking her and placing her on her desk.


“Uh, Gina, what are you doing?” Sam asked, admittedly a little surprised by Gina taking Sam onto her desk.


“I need some help Sam” Gina whispers to her.


“Welcome to the club. Coach Syke won’t give me a break. There’s no way I’m going to be able to do anything in that class! I have a zero” Sam replies, explaining her situation “There’s nothing I can do about it because of my wheelchair”


“Hmm, I’ll see if Coach Syke will let me give you some of my points if you help me out” Gina answers “Now, back to my issue. Professor Hernandez is basically going to repeatedly stomp on me because I’m normally tall and I have only a two percent in that class!”


“Not like I can help, I only have a one percent in the class. I really am sorry” Sam replies


Gina just sort of sighs and puts her head to the desk slightly, a bit of her hair falling onto Sam. “Why does this have to be so complicated?” She mutters to herself.


******


Aside from the extensive worrying about History, Gina loved her new schedule. The next day, she went into chemistry and the class breezed by. Then of course, dread filled her body as she walked towards history class. With it being a brand new day, Gina had a bit of a plan in store. She had an apple for her teacher, which was admittedly sort of cliche, but maybe it would give her a little breathing room. She planned on giving the apple to Miss Hernandez in the hopes that this would soften her up to their eleven inch height difference when the two weren’t affected by any of the school’s mechanics. Of course, as the saying goes, the path to hell is paved with the best intentions. As she walked to history class, she saw her teacher and called out to her “Hey there Professor Hernandez, I have something for you”. Gina wasn’t really considered a clumsy person, but sometimes a person just trips over their own feet when they don’t mean to. This happened to be the worst possible time for Gina. As she was right by the door she fell and the apple slipped from her palms to hit Miss Hernandez gently on the cheek. Of course, Miss Hernandez walked around from behind her desk to glare down at the now shrunken student before her. “I… I, it slipped!” Gina called up to the towering teacher before her. Most of her vision became soon blocked out by Miss Hernandez’s left foot. “Wait, stop. I’m really sorry!” She called out, but to no avail. A sickening crunch was heard mostly by Miss Hernandez before she returned to her desk.


*****


“Great, now she hates me!” Gina commented to herself as she walked out of the card longue.


“Gina Evans, you have nine remaining black cards” The office attendant commented, not really caring whether Gina actually heard the amount of black cards she had left.


 

Gina's Revenge by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Tags: Mouth Play, Vore, Butt, Crush

 

Please Note: This doesn't follow up with the last story at all aside from simply being in the same universe. Also, please check out the original Class of Giantess stories, as they're also pretty good.

 

Other Side Note: The actual content of this chapter came down to an even 1500 words.

 

Gina sighs “George, hurry up, we need to get this lab done. I don’t want my grade to drop any more than it has” She says, referring to the fact that she was actually a bit shorter than the 5’6” man standing in front of her.

 

“Right, sorry” George answered, tearing his eyes away from Luna as he walked back over to Gina. “My apologies, miss evans” He comments, looking down slightly.

 

“It’s fine” Gina replies, scribbling down some notes onto her paper. “We’re almost done, just bring me over the water.”

 

George nods “Yes ma’am” He comments as he goes to the sink and grabs some water. Immediately, his eyes took their gaze back to Luna. Nearly bumping into two of his fellow students, he begins to fill up a glass of water, giving a slightly depressed sigh. As he walked back, his eyes couldn’t be peeled away from Luna. He promised himself just another second before he turned, but seconds just kept on going until eventually George met some resistance. He ran right into his lab partner, spilling the water all over the slightly smaller Gina.

 

“George!” Gina called in a low growl “Pay attention and get us the water. Don’t spill it on me next time!”

 

“Yes ma’am!” George replies, quickly scurrying off back to the sink. He longed to stare at Luna more, but he dare not risk angering Gina further. Alas, it was too late, Gina was already plotting her revenge. Quickly in her mind, she went over every class she shared with Mister Lutz. She knew she had him here in biology, but that wouldn’t work at all. Given her ninety percent, she was actually shorter than him! A devilish grin appeared on her face as she realized her next class. Mathematics. It was perfect, not only did Gina get up to almost seven feet tall, but George was barely more than half an inch in that class. Given that he’d be distracted by Luna, Gina thought it’d be the perfect opportunity to snatch him up. Of course, she knew what would happen if she wasn’t giving maximum effort in math. Professor Inaban would flunk her if she was distracted messing with George for the entire period, but Gina knew Ms. Inaban’s weakness. Gina knew she just had to make a quick stop at the vending machine before heading to her class.

 

Gina was quite happy, plan set in place as Professor Chase came behind and slightly bounced her breasts against the back of her head. “My, my. Gina, why don’t you go and dry off. You can come in when I do tutoring and make this up. Unless you’d prefer to stand here soaking wet”

 

Gina nods “Thank you Miss Chase. I’ll swing by when you have your tutoring” She makes her way out the classroom, ready to execute her plan. After heading to her room and drying herself off, Gina made her way towards math class. She was a bit early, stopping by the vending machine to buy a chocolate bar. As she grabbed it from the machine, her face resumed holding it’s devilish grin. She stopped outside of Miss Inaban’s class as it ended, entering as the students exited. Taking the candy bar, she slid it onto Professor Inaban’s desk.

 

“Hey, Professor Inaban, sorry if I seem just a little bit distracted today, I hope this makes up for it. I’ll even try extra hard on the work tomorrow if that will help as well” Gina comments

 

“Well, you are a gifted student” Professor Inaban answers, taking the candy bar with a hidden smile “Just make sure you’re not too distracted, alright?”

 

“Of course Professor Inaban. I greatly appreciate it” Gina replies, waiting by the door for George to enter. Professor Inaban nods and begins to peel off the wrapper to the candy bar, giving a slight nod to show a form of response. George was the first to arrive, which was honestly quite a surprise to Gina, as normally he was late. Either way, it didn’t matter to her as she snatched him up the moment her turned into a tiny man of whom she absolutely towered over.

 

“Hey George, I thought you might appreciate sitting at my desk today” Gina comments, walking him back to her desk. George barely made an effort to escape his titanic captor’s palm as she laid him upon her desk.

 

“Why, thanks Gina. I appreciate the concern. Not many people look out for the little guy around this school. I need protection from someone like Jen! Thank goodness you’ve come around to help me today” George comments to her, oblivious to the rage inside of Gina. Gina could somewhat relate, Jen wasn’t exactly someone that Gina liked to be around in the slightest, she just felt fortunate that she didn’t have history in the same class as Jen, since that is where she would be quite vulnerable. Now that she thought about it, Gina was unsure as to whether Jen actually had history.

 

Regardless, Gina waited for the class to fill up before she didn’t anything. When Jen came by expecting George’s math homework, Gina hid him under her palm. Given that Gina never held George on her desk, Jen was unable to find him and stormed off. “Alright, you’re safe George” Gina comments, lifting her palm off of George after Jen had gone.

 

“Once again, many thanks Gina, how could I repay you?” George asked

 

Gina whispers to him “Well, I demand a kiss on the lips. Eyes closed little one” She then bore a smirk afterwards.

 

“Oh, uh, really?” George asks “Well, uh, I suppose I’m obligated due to you saving me from using up a black card” He answers, walking towards Gina with his eyes closed. Gina merely opened her mouth as she looked up at the lesson plan. “If only he knew” Gina giggles to herself, letting George draw closer before pressing George with the back of her finger against her tongue. Poor naive George mistakes it for a French kiss, not even minding as he kisses her tongue back. Even if he knew what she were doing, he would probably still end up abiding by her wishes.

 

Gina’s lips wrapped around his body and quietly she slurped him into his mouth with a low chuckle. The chuckle of course ends up bouncing him around lightly in her maw. “What sort of  kiss is this?” George asks, lying on her tongue as it slowly moves around her mouth. Darkness, a plush tongue, and saliva surrounding him, George has absolutely nowhere to go. He merely just lies there, unsure of what sort of action to take. Gina doesn’t seem to mind the lack of action, just using him like a tiny piece of candy as she swishes him about her mouth. Gina worked a little slower than normal, making sure to savor her little treat throughout class. Soaked in saliva was what George was as Gina gave him one quick glimpse of the outside world as her tongue battered him around some more. With a quick swallow, she simply disposed of her evidence that she had toyed with the little man. A sly grin grew on her face as she imagined the scene of George awakening in the card lounge.

 

Though, Gina’s eventful day wasn’t quite over. She still had to finish that lab in Professor Chase’s room. So, she came around when tutoring was open. There seemed to be no one there, Gina knew it was a result of the infamous incident at the beginning of the year where she had crushed everyone who showed up under her breasts. Gina felt quite lucky, she had been doing poorly to start the year off in biology, and she had been considering going to that very tutoring session.

 

“Hey there Gina, good to see you here” Miss Chase comments, handing Gina a fresh sheet of paper from the lab. “Please, feel free to sit pretty much anywhere. Wouldn’t want you having to fall behind and have you coming here more often, perhaps a few feet shorter”

 

“Yeah, wouldn’t want that” Gina replies, giving a slightly nervous chuckle. She doubted that Professor Chase would merely flunk her to toy with her, but she was sure she heard of a few cases where that had happened before. Gina set her bag down as she found a seat.

 

Down on the chair, Robin looked up, taking note of Gina’s facial features as Gina seemed distracted and not paying attention. Robin was very right in this assumption, taking note of Gina beginning to sit down. She almost had a slight desire to move out of the way as Gina’s rear came crashing down upon her. Gina didn’t even take much note as she pulled out her notebook and began transferring answers. “Don’t think you’re off the hook yet George. I’m also taller than you in physical education too” She says with a smirk as she works.

 

 

 

Nightmares and Bullies by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Will include

Butt, Lesbians, Vore, Watersports (Sweat), Mouthplay

 

Most things don’t frighten Gina Evans; however, Jen Freeman was not most things. Jen had a reputation for being a bully, someone would steal the work from those small and submissive. Gina happened to be neither thankfully, but that didn’t stop Jen from occasionally trying to intimidate her. Despite being naturally shorter than Jen, Gina was luckily able to avoid ever having to give up her work. Except once early in the year for biology. Thankfully, she was able to recover lost time while finding refuge with various members of the class. Despite the fact she almost never had to worry about Jen, it still gave Gina nightmares of what might happen to her if she happened to be microscopic around the bully. She had certainly seen the bully in action, they both shared the same first and sixth period. After a long night of finishing a chemistry project, a class that she shares with Jen, a little dream comes to her after she passes out from exhaustion.

Gina walks down the hall, the most boring yet necessary part of her day. She had just finished talking a bit with some of her friends about sports, of which they seemed less interested than her. Regardless, she stopped before the chemistry room, her first period of the day. From just a minor peek inside, she could see no one in the room, not even Professor Evans. A strange oddity, considering the self proclaimed “Asshole who you’ll thank later” was quite serious and was always ready to teach his rigorous lesson plans. Maybe she had forgotten that they were doing a lab? That was all Gina could think of as she stepped into the room for a familiar feeling to happen at an unfamiliar time. She shrunk down to roughly three-fourths of an inch, as if her grade was one percent! Gina panicked, her grade was normally at one hundred percent, she questioned just how she could be so small. She hadn’t missed one of his huge quizzes, she had been around for the past two weeks and done everything. Before she could justify to herself why her grade here was awful, the sound of footsteps emerged from behind her.

It was the red haired, green eyed monster who haunted her, Jen Freeman. Gina cursed silently under her breath, of course it had to be her that showed up. Gina took a dive for the underside of one of the desks, something that was hopeless to think it would have saved her, yet she was snatched up easily by Jen’s left hand. Gina was easily contrasting to the large amount of pale flesh she currently sat on. “My, my, Gina. You’re looking a bit small today. Smaller than usual.” She gave a slight laugh before going back to her normally cruel smile.

“What do you want Jen?” Gina asked, gripping her backpack frightfully. Not even the sadistic Dr. Northend put as much fear into her as the notorious school bully.

“Oh, you know exactly what I want. The recent project we did, it’s worth a lot of points.” Jen answers, before taking a pause to smile “If I flunked it, that could hurt my grade. I know you would have it, you’re a good little girl who does her homework” Gina nods along, knowing absolutely what the giantess wanted from her. “So, why don’t you continue to be a good little girl and hand me over that recent assignment?” She smiles at the tiny girl, giving a look of sadistic pleasure as Gina ruffled through her backpack.

Gina eventually plucked out a small three page report. Looking at Jen’s smile, Gina was sure that the giantess had much more in store for her than just stealing her report. As a result, she clutches the report to her chest and squeaks out “I don’t wanna give it up…”

Jen leans in closer, her massive face dominating Gina’s field of vision “You want to repeat that to me, you tiny speck of a bug?”

Gina looks at Jen and manages to squeak out once more “I’m… I’m not giving you my papers”. Jen plucks Gina from her hand and holds her up high. Only two of Jen’s fingers are holding her, just gently by the back of her shirt.

“Well then Gina, I guess we’re going to have a bit of fun then” Jen comments, dragging her out of the room. Gina was relieved, she was going to get back to six feet tall and be able to run away from her captor. Yet, that didn’t happen, Gina remained tiny despite the fact she was outside the room. Something had to be going on, but she couldn’t be bothered to think why as Jen carried her towards the gym with no one around to stop her. Gina pleaded that once she got in the gym, things would be fixed. Gina knew her grade was higher than Jen’s in Physical Education, which should give her an advantage in trying to get away, but once more nothing happened. Something was very wrong here, but Gina was unable to think about that with Jen growing to even greater heights. Once the giantess stood at roughly eight feet tall, Gina shivers.

“What are you going to do with me?” Gina asks, scared of the woman holding her ever so carelessly above the floor.

“Oh, you’ll find out” Jen comments, sticking Gina on one of the nearby benches. Gina could probably jump off and be spared from the torment that would ensue, but with how things had been going and with her slight fear of heights, there was no way she could force herself to throw herself off the bench. Jen left the room before coming back in even sportier clothing than she had been sporting before. Jen’s shirt was tight and almost paper thin, her shorts emphasising her rear. Gina had always thought Jen was attractive, even if her personality was anything aside from that. Before Gina could even think about starring; however, Jen snatches the poor girl up and gives her another sadistic grin to look at. “I really hope you like kissing ass, cause you’re going to get a lot of opportunity to do so where you’re going”

“Jen, please don’t do this to me!” Gina pleads, but Jen gives no response as she pulls both her shorts and underwear back to place Gina right up against her ass. She lets go of her underwear, firmly trapping the poor girl right up against her rear.

“Might have to speak up a little more next time, bug!” Jen says to mock Gina as she begins to swiftly run laps around the track. “And if you don’t want to get crushed” She says in between breathes “I expect some affection, since you’re not holding your weight with my ass having to transport you around everywhere!”

Gina really didn’t want to kiss Jen’s butt; however, if the alternative was getting crushed under the weight of it, she’d rather just spare her pride for a few moments. Her face was stuck against her bottom anyways, so it couldn’t be much more humiliating. Gina does her best to plant a few kisses on her butt despite being snuggly trapped.

After several laps, sweat dripped down from Jen’s body and some slipped right down to her butt, just where Gina was. This was one of Jen’s favorite ways to torment tiny people in gym, Gina had observed. Over the course of the year, Gina constantly spotted Jen sticking tinies to her sweating body or soon to be sweating body. Gina personally was not a fan, wanting nothing more than to be freed from her current prison. Though Jen seemed to have forgotten about her, just walking around the gym as though nothing happened. For what felt like hours, Jen went about running more laps, walking some laps, and occasionally tossing around a ball in the room. Eventually, Gina couldn’t take the sweat or being pressed up against Jen’s ass any longer. Though, Gina silently admitted that it wasn’t the worst place she could be. Trying to pry herself away from Jen’s bottom, she yells as the top of her lungs “Jen! Your pants! You forgot something!”

It takes a few seconds but eventually Jen takes her out from her pants, sweating dripping down her face and making her clothing a bit damp. Jen lifts up her shirt with a sinister grin and uses Gina somewhat like a towel to absorb the sweat before bringing her back up to her face. “It should be an honor for a bug like you to even grace my skin”

Gina coughs a bit, trying to shake the disgusting feeling that now follows her. “Jen, please, just let me go. I helped wipe off your sweat, endured you keeping me against your butt and even literally kissed your ass, what more could you want from me!?”

“Well, I seem to recall a certain someone not wanting to give up their homework” Jen answers “And I don’t like it when people aren’t willing to share. I prefer others to have an unselfish lifestyle”

“I’ll give you my homework, just let me go!” Gina answers “Please, I’m begging you!”

“It’s too late for that bug-girl, should have given that to me a long time ago. Though, what was that homework for, biology, right?” Jen replies “I could easily teach you a lesson in that right here and now”

Gina is slightly confused, Jen couldn’t be that dense, right? “No, it was for chemistry…”

“I like the class I presented better. You know what would make me a great biology teacher for you?” Jen asks

“No?” Gina asks, still confused

“I can teach you everything you need to know about the digestive system. Why don’t you write me a report about how it reacts to bugs like you becoming nutrients?” Jen replies, opening her mouth wide open.

Much like Jen’s mouth, Gina’s eyes open wide. “No, no, no, no, no!” She screams “Please, anything but this!”

Before Gina could even hope to struggle, Jen tosses the poor girl inside of her maw. Her pink tongue catches her before Jen’s mouth closes and surrounds her in darkness, saliva, and warm breath. The plush pink platform below her shifts below her. This was an utter nightmare as Gina tried to stand. The powerful muscle battered her, forcing her around the chasm that was Jen’s mouth like she was nothing. Gina tried to fight back, but at her size, she could fight back against Jen’s mouth about as a well as a kernel of corn. Quickly saliva was slathered all over her body, top to bottom. Gina cries out “Jen! Please, stop this!” but to no avail. The giantess continues to swish her around just for the pure sadistic bliss. Eventually, she opens her mouth, making an audible ‘ahhhh’ sound to give Gina one last glimpse of light. She then closes her mouth and swallows, giving Gina a one-way ticket down to her stomach.

She awakes with a start at her desk, a slight bit of drool on her paper. Expecting to be in the card lounge she searches around for the familiar woman behind the desk. Upon finding herself back in her room, she sighs with relief. As Gina glances at her paper, she silently shoves it in her backpack. “I hope I never end up tiny next to Jen, ever.” She then shivers “and she doesn’t decide to follow me to history class.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6208