Two short stories by Vaalser4
Summary:

Two short stories about the fictional giant's isle of Brechia, where guys get in trouble when trying to spy on giantesses.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4370 Read: 12565 Published: September 27 2016 Updated: September 27 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The story of Ralph and Daniel.


"You're serious?" Ralph asked. He and his pal Daniel looked at the open window of the house, standing in front of its large -from their point of view- garden.


"Sure, let's try it. She won't know we've been in there." Daniel answered.


Both friends were on holiday on the isle of Brechia, the "giants' isle" to ogle the girls there. The giantesses. It was a hot summer day, and after having had fun on the beach, they were on their way to the hotel, when their attention was drawn by a gorgeous woman about their age. She was a stunning beauty, with light-brown hair tied in a ponytail, smooth skin and a shapely hourglass figure. She wore a bikini-like outfit, as most young women did on the isle, revealing a nice pair of full C-cup breasts and tight behind. Her shades made her look even more sexy. 


As did her height. She stood at least 38 feet tall, which was even by the standards of her kind above average.


Both guys watched her while she was trimming pine-trees in her garden with a gigantic hedge shear.


Daniel and Ralph had tried to date a giantess, but most of them hardly even glanced at them. Those who didn't either laughed at the two boys, or made sarcastic remarks. One said she had a five-year old daughter who wanted a doll to play with. She needs a lot of dolls because the child tended to bite their arms off. The giantess invited both guys to join her on her way home, grinning ironically. 


They tried and tried again, but no luck so far. Hence Daniel's rather daring, if impolite plan to sneak into this girl's home. In there, he said, they might be seeing her undress when about to take a bath, because it was a hot day and the girl was transpiring from both the warmth as well as the work.


"But what if she has a boyfriend?" Ralph said. "He might crush us under his...".


"Nonsense! The giants have small and big homes, and this one is definitely a small one." Daniel replied, having studied some of the customs of Brechia, and knowing that the partly subterran-build houses of the giants came in two sizes, the smaller ones for single living individuals and the bigger ones for families. "Come, let's go!"


Grabbing his friend by the wrist, they both sneaked into the park-like garden, at least for them it seemed like a park, and made their way to the open window. A large climbing plant, much like grow-ivy but much bigger, served as a ladder up to the window ledge. As the two friends entered, Ralph looked behind him, having noticed the hedge shears stopped clicking.  Just before he got in, he thought the girl looked in his direction. 


"I think she saw us," he whispered to Daniel. The latter made a "shhh" gesture and both guys listened. The clicking of the shears continued after a while. It seemed the giantess hadn't seen them after all.


Using the curtains, both guys climbed down on the floor. There was only one room, like in all Brechian houses (toilets were in a separate one outside), containing a large bed, a kitchen looking quite like the ones at home, a good deal of cabinets and closets and a bathtub. That was what they aimed for, secretly spotting the giantess naked. Both hid under a nightstand standing under the window through which they entered. They'd climb up the curtain again as soon as the giantess would go outside to the toilet and sneak away.


Soon after, the girl entered her room. From their hiding place, both guys could only see up to her ankles, the worn-out sandals showing a pair of feet almost as long as their entire bodies. She kicked them off, shoved them under the bed and walked around the room.


"Come, take a bath. Undress...". Daniel whispered. As soon as she would undress, the two little voyeurs would sneak out of the nightstand and peek at her.
But instead of undressing, they saw how the feet came towards them. Standing less than a yard away, they heard a sound that made them shudder.


The girl had closed the window!


They were trapped!


"What now?" Ralph whispered as the feet were gone. "We can't open it. The handle is too high. And all the other windows are closed too!"


"Fuck!" Daniel swore. This was unexpected. What now? Wait until she opened the window again? Try to reach the handle, or the handle of another one, perhaps even at night when she was asleep? Or reveal themselves and confess?


"We can't stay here!" Ralph urged. "We must eat. And to the bathroom ourselves. If I shit here, she'll smell it and...".


"Be quiet! I'll think of something!" Daniel spat. "I'm sure she...".


The rest of his sentence was drowned in a loud wailing noise. The giantess had taken a vacuum cleaner from one of the closets and begun vacuuming her home. The huge machine, as big as a small car, made a hellish noise. Both guys could do nothing for ten minutes but watch the naked feet walk around and the large mouthpiece sweep over the floor. Then the noise stopped. They heard how the girl removed the mouthpiece from the suction hose. But what they heard next made their hearts skip a beat.


"OK, now I'll only have to clean under the nightstand...". The giantess said.


Shaking, the two intruders saw the feet approaching the nightstand. The vacuum cleaner was dragged behind them, and one foot turned it on again. Under hellish noise, the hose slowly entered the space under the nightstand. Daniel, being closest to it, tried to grab his friend as the immense suction drew him towards its opening, but it was too late. He was drawn towards the hose, which was not big enough to swallow him, but still powerful enough to hold him firmly in check.


BLOMP! He clogged the hose with his chest. The noise changed pitch. 


And slowly Daniel was dragged from under the nightstand. Their cover was blown!


Ralph heard how Daniel was removed from the hose. The giantess turned the vacuum cleaner off and bent forwards, sliding an arm under the nightstand. Her enormous groping hand soon found Ralph, and dragged him by a leg from under it. He felt being lifted into the air as the giantess stood up to her full height. One hand clenched around Daniel, and the other holding Ralph upside down by a leg, she looked at them.


 "Well, well. What have we here? Uninvited guests!" she said in English. "Did you think I didn't see you sneaking in my house? Hm? What do you want here?"


Neither did reply.


"SPEAK!" she spat, squeezing both guys. Obviously she was strong enough to break at least a few of their bones with one hand.


"We... errrr...", Daniel croaked. "just... wanted... to...".


"You are so beautiful, we wanted to ask for a date. We love tall women, and we, errr... well...", Ralph tried to sweet-talk her.


Her expression was blank for a few seconds, then changed into a sneer.


"I see," she said. "You are little perverts, only coming here to bother us giantesses. I know the likes of you! Thinking you can handle us, eh? Well, you cannot! I prefer big men, whose dicks are taller than your entire puny bodies! However,..." she said. "... that doesn't mean I have no use for you."


She went to the kitchen part of her home, and dropped both guys on the table there.


"Undress," she ordered.


Daniel and Ralph looked at her, dumb folded.


"I said UNDRESS!" she bellowed, and both guys stood in their underpants within five seconds.


"All of it," the giantess said. And with a red face, both guys undressed fully, standing naked on the huge kitchen table, while the 38,5 feet tall giantess (that was her actual height)watched them mockingly.


"Puny," she remarked, looking at their tiny pricks. "You couldn't satisfy a human woman with those, let alone one of us. Certainly not me!"


Daniel and Ralph just stared at her.


"But I know a funny thing to do with you," she concluded, and took a kettle the size of a child's swimming pool from the kitchen closet.  Filling it with water, she put it on the stove and grabbed Ralph. 


"You stay here," she ordered Daniel. "If you try to make a run for it, I'll put you in my work boot and use you as an insole. And my feet can smell, enough to gas a dozen of you tinies within a second!"


She turned to Ralph.


"Tell me," she said. "How do you taste best? In a mustard sauce? Or as goulash?"


"W... What are you going to do?" Ralph stammered.


"Inviting you to dinner. Heh, heh" the girl replied with an evil grin. "And your friend here can watch. I'm hungry from all this garden work, and you look tasty. Giants eat people when they catch them, and you need to be punished for breaking into my home."


"HEY! Wait, you can't do this to us! We... we are sorry ok? Just let us go and...".
"I can't? Try to stop me!" she replied. "Ah, I know! You taste good in soup. Yes, soup it is!"


She dropped Ralph, ignoring his protests, in the kettle and began to add all kinds of ingredients. Broth blocks the size of books, vegetables, some bread. Stirring it with a spoon the size of a paddle, she turned on the fire and put the lid on the kettle.
"Yummy. Human soup. Haven't had that for a while!" she said to a startled Daniel, who looked bewildered at the kettle. His friend was going to be cooked alive!


"Hey!" Ralph's muffled voice rang from the kettle. "Can I get out for a short while?"


"You stay in!" the giantess said.


"But I...".


"No!"


"As you wish. Your problem."


After a few minutes, the giantess lifted the lid off the kettle. She stirred again, and scooped something up for closer examination.


"What is this?" she said, looking at a brown mass on the spoon.


"Heh, heh," Ralph said, leaning on the kettle's brim. "I asked you to get out. I had to go to the bathroom and...".


"YUCK! THAT BASTARD SHITS IN MY SOUP! AAAARRGGHH!" the giantess exclaimed. 


A few moments later, she threw both guys out of the door. Luckily, they landed on soft dirt, so the didn't injure themselves.


"GET LOST!" the giantess cried. "And if you ever come back, I'll... I'll plunge you in my toilet and flush!"


"You should've done so earlier," Ralph said, grinning mockingly. "Then you'd have nice clean soup now without some extra aromatics!"


Both ran, partly because a shoe the size of a small surfboard came flying towards them.

 


THE END

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

The story of Alwin


"How much?" Alwin asked. "Three hundred dollar? For half an hour?"


"Listen, small one," the brothel owner said, leaning forward so that Alwin could see her gigantic cleavage, "quality has its price. You won't find any other gals around here willing to have sex with crumbs like you. Either you pay, or drink up and hit the road."


Alwin looked at the owner. A 50-something woman, long, curly black hair (obviously dyed), fat and an arrogant demeanor. A real old whore. She was about 32 feet tall, with a proud rack. Her low-cut, red dress hid little.


Alwin had traveled to Brechia, for he had always had a preference for gigantic women. Miles tall! Giantesses, who could crush entire cities under their pinky toes, crossing the continent within an hour, leaving cracks in the earth that put the Grand Canyon to shame and swallowed an entire metropolis. But such women didn't exist. But women around 35 feet tall did.


So he saved his money for the flight to the island of the giants, hoping to score a big girl there. But much to his disappointment, the women were just like humans. Most preferred taller men , and those that didn't had no interest in dating a 5'9 tall human, since the average height of the Brechian female was around 36 feet. 


No matter where he went, Alwin was rejected. Some of the giantesses just shot him dirty looks, other laughed at him, and one... she offered to tie him as a mascot on the mirror inside her car... really!


But another guy at a bar designed for human tourists told Alwin about a brothel in Tarlund, Brechia's capital, which was specialized in human costumers. There he at least could have sex with a giantess.


So he went there, ordered a drink and asked price. 


A bit more than he thought. For half an hour, they charged three hundred dollars. Five for an hour.


Alwin sighted. He could afford it, but was it worth the money? No. It was not. He drained his glass, paid the (also overpriced) coke with his credit card and was about to leave when the door (the small one next to the giant one) opened.


"Ah, there is a customer who has no complaints," the owned exclaimed. "Welcome, Boris! Did you have a good flight?"


"Yeah," the man named Boris said. "Though a boring one. I couldn't wait to see Nitra again...".


"She is available. Just pay afterwards, dear. Want a drink first?"


"Yes, but only one," Boris said and climbed the 25 feet ladder next to the bar stool.
Alwin climbed down his and left. It was just like home here. If you had money to burn, you were treated like a king. If not, like dirt. The giants and humans were much alike, safe for their height.


As Alwin was outside the brothel, he saw red light shining through a window at the side of the house in the dusk. No doubt the place were this Boris was about to have fun. Alwin suddenly stopped walking. He looked at the window again and got an idea. Should he...?


"For three hundred, they shouldn't be surprised people do this," he thought as he rushed towards the light. Instead of having sex, he could watch it. For free.


The window was about 12 feet up in the air, but a large pile of chopped wood laid next to it. Alwin deftly climbed the huge logs and jumped on the three feet broad window ledge. The window was tilted. He peered inside, through the curtainless glass. His heart jumped.


Nitra was beautiful! Never in his life had he seen a woman more beautiful that this giantess. The hair of this about 20 year old was blonde and long, it reached her armpits. Bright blue eyes, high cheekbones, and full, red lips. Like most giantesses, she wore no make-up, but with an angelic face like that, she didn't need any.
Her figure was well-built, like a model. But what caught Alwin's eyes and took his breath fully away were her breasts. Never had he seen such big, no, huge breasts on a woman, fake or no. Would she have been a human of average height, Nitra could have overshadowed even the most endowed fake-breasted, big-bust entertainer. But as a giantess, her boobs were truly gargantuan! A large beach ball was small in comparison with those tits. Like large, jelly-filled balloons they stood proudly, defying gravity, with nipples as big as soda cans.


How much would they weigh? Hundreds of pounds a piece, if not more than a thousand combined. The back muscles of this gorgeous woman surely possessed great strength to carry those orbs of pure lust. Alwin developed an instant hard-on. He felt his dick swell in his pants, just by looking at this giantess, who stood around 36 feet. 


As she turned to face the door, Alwin saw the most round and sturdy ass he had even laid his eyes on, while her legs were nicely shaped. No doubt this woman made sure she kept in shape.  


As Boris entered the room, Nitra bent forward, almost swallowing him in her divine cleavage. 


"Heloooo, sweety," she said with a voice so honey-sweet, she could melt icecaps with it. "I waited for you."


Boris and Nitra flirted for a while, then the game of love begun. Boris kneaded her breasts, though padding them would be a better way to describe it, because her tits where so solid no mere human was able to make even a small dent in them. Then Nitra laid down on the huge bed.


Her tits didn't sag the slightest. So solid, and so huge that Alwin wasn't able to see her face anymore. Her gigantic orbs obscured his view of her gorgeous face. But Alwin thought that Nitra was watching Boris as he undressed. Then she picked him up, and cuddled him like a stuffed animal against her godly bosom. She shoved his body between those delicious orbs, and put her hands on her hips. 


Alwin felt a sting in his loins as he saw how a full grown man was held by nothing but the tits of a woman! And they didn't seem to have trouble supporting his weight either, for Nitra's divine tits didn't give way to Boris' full weight! They held him up, like nothing. Oh God, what a woman!


Boris kissed and licked as if his life depended on it. Alwin admired his self-control, for Boris, whose prick was stiff as well, didn't come. Alwin, he thought, would've come at least three times by now, had he been so close to Nitra.


"Same thing as ever?" the giant prostitute asked. Boris nodded. Spreading her legs, she revealed a pussy as big as the mouthpiece of a vacuum cleaner.


Nitra then took an iPad from the nightstand next to the bed, pressed a few buttons and put it back. Alwin thought that it was an alarm clock, so that Boris wouldn't be longer with her than what he paid for. But all of a sudden, loud music played. Alwim recognized the song, "I like to move it" from Shaggy. Instead of setting an alarm to take care of the time, Nitra had selected a song on her phone. Just as Alwin wondered why, the two began to fuck. 


On the rhythm of the song!


Boris rammed his pelvis in the huge pussy of Nitra, who, laying on her back, began shaking, slightly at first, but soon more and more. As her gigantic body shuddered and shook, the enormous boobs swung wildly back and forth. Like enormous bags of sand they moved violently from left to right and back, while Alwin, sweating, wondered briefly if her skin would rip and her boobs fall off, so violently and wild her orbs of lust shook.


The thick thighs of the giantess also swung left and right, but didn't hit Boris. He would've been squashed like a gnat between them if the giant prostitute accidentally clapped her huge, perfectly shaped thighs together. But it didn't happen, and far from being afraid, Boris was obviously oblivious to the world around him, he only felt lust as his small body pounded against the vast mass of Nitra.


"I like to move it, move it..."    
"Ya like to move it, move it...", Shaggy sang.   


Nitra's tits rolled around, their mass a menace to every human (and giant) coming near them. If Boris's head had been struck between them, Nitra would have snapped his neck in an instant. Tits that could strike down a dozen men at once, their thousand pound mass hitting harder than the fist of the best and strongest heavyweight boxers ever could. So dangerous... and yet so lust inspiring.


"Woman! Physically fit, physically fit,
Physically, physically, physically fit,
Woman! Physically fit, physically fit,
Physically, physically, physically fit," Shaggy sang.


Alwin took off his clothes. His dick was leaking pre-cum like a broken tap. It glided down his shaft, dripping on the window ledge as he continued to watch the two fucking. This woman was the living cure for impotence. He and Boris were in a roller coaster of pure lust, being whipped u p by the melody of the song and Nitra's heavenly body. Adrenalin- and testosteronlevels rose, and nothing but sex was on both men's mind.


"Woman! Ya nice, sweet, fantastic
Big ship on de ocean that a big titanic
Woman! Ya nice, sweet, energetic
Big ship on de ocean that a big titanic", Shaggy sang.


Yes, titanic. That was this woman, both in beauty, size and lust-triggering. Her face, her tits, her legs and ass... 


As Boris began moving and shaking harder, Alwin's knees buckled. Orgasm was about to arrive! All three of them suddenly came violently. Nitra shook and panted. Boris had his eyes closed and made a face as if he was in great pain, but in fact he was squeezing every single sperm cell out of his dick into the huge body of the giantess. Alwin, his grip tight around the metal bars in front of the window, felt how his dick splashed a thick geyser of semen, in a way he had never done. 


Without even touching it! 


One, two, three waves of whitish stuff splattered on the ledge, before he gripped his member, stroked it and milked himself dry.


For a few moments, Alwin stood there, slowly getting back to reality. What an experience! 


"I'll do it...". Alwin panted. "Yes, damn it. Next time I come here, I'll do it! I pay! Five hundred bucks. No, more. I'll come more than once here. I'll save every dime to get here as often as possible! What a gal!"


"Enjoying yourself?"


Alwin startled. Quickly turning around, he saw the owner, hands on her wide hips, looking angrily down on him.


"You little voyeur! Have you ever heard of privacy? First complaining about our prices and now this!"


"Errr... I...", Alwin stammered.


"Shut up! You'll have to be punished! Nothing is free over here! You little bastard!"the owner spat.

She grabbed the rueful Alwin with one of her thick hands and dragged him, naked and all, back into the brothel. As she entered, Alwin, dangling around 15 feet over the ground, saw Boris walking unsteady towards the bar.



Alwin was dragged in the room of Nitra, who was lying on the bed combing her hair (she was a non-smoker). The music was off now, and the beauty looked up as the owner came in. She dropped Alwin on the bed, between Nitra's legs.


"This little creep has seen everything," the owner said. "First, he complained about the prices, and then this gentleman thought it was ok to watch you and the costumer through the window! He made a mess on the ledge! What do you think of that?"


Nitra looked at Alwin. He looked back, in her blue eyes. Now that he sat in front of her, this godly woman, so close to her magnificent tits and between those gorgeous legs, he felt his dick stiffen again, despite having come less than a minute ago and been caught red-handed. Nitra's expression was inscrutable. She just looked at him.


"You must be punished," she finally said, with her voice as sweet as honey. Slowly, she picked Alwin up, gently, and brought him to her heavenly face. Just as Alwin wanted to start apologizing and talking himself out of this situation, she opened her mouth. It was a huge maw, and Alwin wondered for a split second how even a giantess could have such a large, gaping mouth. Then she simply shoved his head inside, and locked her lips just below his neck. He was trapped, and despite his kicking, held firmly in place.  Alwin couldn't use his arms, for Nitra's hands held them easily in place, while his head was surrounded by darkness. Alwin felt the hot moist air of Nitra's mouth surrounding him. He screamed, expecting to be decapitated by her teeth any moment, but instead was shoved further inside her mouth. 


Nitra pushed and swallowed. Alwin disappeared halfway inside Nitra's mouth, only his behind and kicking legs were seen from outside. Nitra, holding Alwin in check with nothing but the power of her lips and jaw muscles, ate him like a snake devoured a mouse. No chewing, he was being swallowed alive and whole. Alwin felt the throat muscles of the girl he adored so much move, and was helplessly being forced down her digestion cord. He felt his head spin, for air was scarce here, and began to lose consciousness as the giantess swallowed again. 


GULP!


Alwin's feet were sucked inside Nitra's mouth. The giant prostitute took a deep breath, and swallowed again. A lump was seen gliding down her throat, her belly expanded a bit.  Alwin had been eaten alive!


Nitra looked up at the owner, her boss. She sighted.


"Do I have to do this? I mean, eating these peeping Tom's alive? Can't you simply call the police or something?"


"You do what your treaty tells you to," the owner replied in a bossy tone. "If you don't like it, find a job that pays better to finance your study. You fuck the paying humans, the ones watching you will be eaten alive."


"Can't you simply remove that pile of wood? Then they won't be able to get up the window." Nitra asked, stifling a burp.


"That pile remains," the owner said in a tone that the discussion was over. 


Nitra stroked her belly. It had been the fifth man this week, and all this swallowing made her a bit depressed. Sure, the job payed well, and fucking humans wasn't really like fucking her own people, she thought. She was no real prostitute, she only had humans as customers. She hardly felt them pumping, so that didn't count as prostitution, she thought. But still... eating them was weird. However, her contract said she had to. Swallow them alive.
Nitra looked up at the owner, who was leaving the room. There was no hearth in the house, so why did she need a pile of wood? And always when she had to swallow a customer, she watched it closely. Nitra also had noticed she was panting too then, softly. Out of anger? No, it was something else. It sounded more like... 


lust. 


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6232