- Text Size +

The story of Ralph and Daniel.


"You're serious?" Ralph asked. He and his pal Daniel looked at the open window of the house, standing in front of its large -from their point of view- garden.


"Sure, let's try it. She won't know we've been in there." Daniel answered.


Both friends were on holiday on the isle of Brechia, the "giants' isle" to ogle the girls there. The giantesses. It was a hot summer day, and after having had fun on the beach, they were on their way to the hotel, when their attention was drawn by a gorgeous woman about their age. She was a stunning beauty, with light-brown hair tied in a ponytail, smooth skin and a shapely hourglass figure. She wore a bikini-like outfit, as most young women did on the isle, revealing a nice pair of full C-cup breasts and tight behind. Her shades made her look even more sexy. 


As did her height. She stood at least 38 feet tall, which was even by the standards of her kind above average.


Both guys watched her while she was trimming pine-trees in her garden with a gigantic hedge shear.


Daniel and Ralph had tried to date a giantess, but most of them hardly even glanced at them. Those who didn't either laughed at the two boys, or made sarcastic remarks. One said she had a five-year old daughter who wanted a doll to play with. She needs a lot of dolls because the child tended to bite their arms off. The giantess invited both guys to join her on her way home, grinning ironically. 


They tried and tried again, but no luck so far. Hence Daniel's rather daring, if impolite plan to sneak into this girl's home. In there, he said, they might be seeing her undress when about to take a bath, because it was a hot day and the girl was transpiring from both the warmth as well as the work.


"But what if she has a boyfriend?" Ralph said. "He might crush us under his...".


"Nonsense! The giants have small and big homes, and this one is definitely a small one." Daniel replied, having studied some of the customs of Brechia, and knowing that the partly subterran-build houses of the giants came in two sizes, the smaller ones for single living individuals and the bigger ones for families. "Come, let's go!"


Grabbing his friend by the wrist, they both sneaked into the park-like garden, at least for them it seemed like a park, and made their way to the open window. A large climbing plant, much like grow-ivy but much bigger, served as a ladder up to the window ledge. As the two friends entered, Ralph looked behind him, having noticed the hedge shears stopped clicking.  Just before he got in, he thought the girl looked in his direction. 


"I think she saw us," he whispered to Daniel. The latter made a "shhh" gesture and both guys listened. The clicking of the shears continued after a while. It seemed the giantess hadn't seen them after all.


Using the curtains, both guys climbed down on the floor. There was only one room, like in all Brechian houses (toilets were in a separate one outside), containing a large bed, a kitchen looking quite like the ones at home, a good deal of cabinets and closets and a bathtub. That was what they aimed for, secretly spotting the giantess naked. Both hid under a nightstand standing under the window through which they entered. They'd climb up the curtain again as soon as the giantess would go outside to the toilet and sneak away.


Soon after, the girl entered her room. From their hiding place, both guys could only see up to her ankles, the worn-out sandals showing a pair of feet almost as long as their entire bodies. She kicked them off, shoved them under the bed and walked around the room.


"Come, take a bath. Undress...". Daniel whispered. As soon as she would undress, the two little voyeurs would sneak out of the nightstand and peek at her.
But instead of undressing, they saw how the feet came towards them. Standing less than a yard away, they heard a sound that made them shudder.


The girl had closed the window!


They were trapped!


"What now?" Ralph whispered as the feet were gone. "We can't open it. The handle is too high. And all the other windows are closed too!"


"Fuck!" Daniel swore. This was unexpected. What now? Wait until she opened the window again? Try to reach the handle, or the handle of another one, perhaps even at night when she was asleep? Or reveal themselves and confess?


"We can't stay here!" Ralph urged. "We must eat. And to the bathroom ourselves. If I shit here, she'll smell it and...".


"Be quiet! I'll think of something!" Daniel spat. "I'm sure she...".


The rest of his sentence was drowned in a loud wailing noise. The giantess had taken a vacuum cleaner from one of the closets and begun vacuuming her home. The huge machine, as big as a small car, made a hellish noise. Both guys could do nothing for ten minutes but watch the naked feet walk around and the large mouthpiece sweep over the floor. Then the noise stopped. They heard how the girl removed the mouthpiece from the suction hose. But what they heard next made their hearts skip a beat.


"OK, now I'll only have to clean under the nightstand...". The giantess said.


Shaking, the two intruders saw the feet approaching the nightstand. The vacuum cleaner was dragged behind them, and one foot turned it on again. Under hellish noise, the hose slowly entered the space under the nightstand. Daniel, being closest to it, tried to grab his friend as the immense suction drew him towards its opening, but it was too late. He was drawn towards the hose, which was not big enough to swallow him, but still powerful enough to hold him firmly in check.


BLOMP! He clogged the hose with his chest. The noise changed pitch. 


And slowly Daniel was dragged from under the nightstand. Their cover was blown!


Ralph heard how Daniel was removed from the hose. The giantess turned the vacuum cleaner off and bent forwards, sliding an arm under the nightstand. Her enormous groping hand soon found Ralph, and dragged him by a leg from under it. He felt being lifted into the air as the giantess stood up to her full height. One hand clenched around Daniel, and the other holding Ralph upside down by a leg, she looked at them.


 "Well, well. What have we here? Uninvited guests!" she said in English. "Did you think I didn't see you sneaking in my house? Hm? What do you want here?"


Neither did reply.


"SPEAK!" she spat, squeezing both guys. Obviously she was strong enough to break at least a few of their bones with one hand.


"We... errrr...", Daniel croaked. "just... wanted... to...".


"You are so beautiful, we wanted to ask for a date. We love tall women, and we, errr... well...", Ralph tried to sweet-talk her.


Her expression was blank for a few seconds, then changed into a sneer.


"I see," she said. "You are little perverts, only coming here to bother us giantesses. I know the likes of you! Thinking you can handle us, eh? Well, you cannot! I prefer big men, whose dicks are taller than your entire puny bodies! However,..." she said. "... that doesn't mean I have no use for you."


She went to the kitchen part of her home, and dropped both guys on the table there.


"Undress," she ordered.


Daniel and Ralph looked at her, dumb folded.


"I said UNDRESS!" she bellowed, and both guys stood in their underpants within five seconds.


"All of it," the giantess said. And with a red face, both guys undressed fully, standing naked on the huge kitchen table, while the 38,5 feet tall giantess (that was her actual height)watched them mockingly.


"Puny," she remarked, looking at their tiny pricks. "You couldn't satisfy a human woman with those, let alone one of us. Certainly not me!"


Daniel and Ralph just stared at her.


"But I know a funny thing to do with you," she concluded, and took a kettle the size of a child's swimming pool from the kitchen closet.  Filling it with water, she put it on the stove and grabbed Ralph. 


"You stay here," she ordered Daniel. "If you try to make a run for it, I'll put you in my work boot and use you as an insole. And my feet can smell, enough to gas a dozen of you tinies within a second!"


She turned to Ralph.


"Tell me," she said. "How do you taste best? In a mustard sauce? Or as goulash?"


"W... What are you going to do?" Ralph stammered.


"Inviting you to dinner. Heh, heh" the girl replied with an evil grin. "And your friend here can watch. I'm hungry from all this garden work, and you look tasty. Giants eat people when they catch them, and you need to be punished for breaking into my home."


"HEY! Wait, you can't do this to us! We... we are sorry ok? Just let us go and...".
"I can't? Try to stop me!" she replied. "Ah, I know! You taste good in soup. Yes, soup it is!"


She dropped Ralph, ignoring his protests, in the kettle and began to add all kinds of ingredients. Broth blocks the size of books, vegetables, some bread. Stirring it with a spoon the size of a paddle, she turned on the fire and put the lid on the kettle.
"Yummy. Human soup. Haven't had that for a while!" she said to a startled Daniel, who looked bewildered at the kettle. His friend was going to be cooked alive!


"Hey!" Ralph's muffled voice rang from the kettle. "Can I get out for a short while?"


"You stay in!" the giantess said.


"But I...".


"No!"


"As you wish. Your problem."


After a few minutes, the giantess lifted the lid off the kettle. She stirred again, and scooped something up for closer examination.


"What is this?" she said, looking at a brown mass on the spoon.


"Heh, heh," Ralph said, leaning on the kettle's brim. "I asked you to get out. I had to go to the bathroom and...".


"YUCK! THAT BASTARD SHITS IN MY SOUP! AAAARRGGHH!" the giantess exclaimed. 


A few moments later, she threw both guys out of the door. Luckily, they landed on soft dirt, so the didn't injure themselves.


"GET LOST!" the giantess cried. "And if you ever come back, I'll... I'll plunge you in my toilet and flush!"


"You should've done so earlier," Ralph said, grinning mockingly. "Then you'd have nice clean soup now without some extra aromatics!"


Both ran, partly because a shoe the size of a small surfboard came flying towards them.

 


THE END