Beggars Can't Be Choosers by Paris Green
Summary:

A young man who wants nothing more in life than to be owned and used by a giantess lets himself be shrunk and sold in the hopes of making his dream come true. Unfortunatley for Jason, it's not just women who have a taste for shrunken men...

This is almost exclusively a giant male story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giant, Muscle, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2590 Read: 39428 Published: October 12 2016 Updated: October 28 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Paris Green

2. Chapter 2 by Paris Green

3. Chapter 3 by Paris Green

Chapter 1 by Paris Green
Author's Notes:

This is my first actual macrophile story. I'm not quite used to writing thing in the perspectve of the tinies so this felt a bit clunky to me. Review and tell (specifically) what needs fixing and what's great. 

Enjoy,

*  *  *  *  *

 

Huddled in a small but deep box with five other people, Jason was tense with excitement. For as long as he could remember he had been infatuated with the idea of being a micro. To be shrunk down and find himself at the feet of a statuesque woman. He daydreamed about that fantasy countless times behind his bedroom doors and in a short amount of time it would become reality.

 

Jason didn’t have a lot of aspirations in life besides his kink. As soon as he turned the required age Jason applied for shrinking at Micro Inc. Without any dependents or outstanding debts, he easily qualified for the procedure. A few short months later he was shrunk down to an inch and a half, stripped of his personhood, packed in a perforated box, and sold. Jason was far beyond the point of no return but he had nothing really to miss, he had no real friends or close family to look back on. All he could think of was his new life as a micro.

 

Jason looked around in the box where he sat naked with his knees to his chest. In the dim light he counted three men and two women. They had had barely enough leg room to sit comfortably. They took turns spreading their legs out to keep their knees from cramping.

 

As Jason took his turn at letting his legs lay out Alex, the girl next to him, spoke up, “Do you think they’ll keep us in a cage?”, she asked, “Like, I’ve been reading online on how to be a good micro pet and they had some advice on how to cage your box clean for your owner.”

 

“That’ll depends on if they’ll want to keep us.” Replied Gary, the oldest of the six.

 

If Jason recalled correctly, packs of micros this size were typically treated as disposables rather than kept. This didn’t really bother him, he accepted the possibility of him being quickly snuffed out by his giantess, Micro Inc. made sure of it beforehand. He wondered how she’d do it. He imagined a silky skinned blonde, towering over him like a skyscraper dressed in nothing but a pair of black stilettos, ready to crush him like a grape

 

The micros periodically glanced up at the perforated lid trying to catch a glimpse of their owner but the holes were too small to see anything other than light and shadows. Rhythmic thunder pounded around them that must have been their owner’s footsteps.

 

“Do you guys see anything?”, asked Noah. He stood up on his toes, craning his neck up to better peep through a pinhole.

 

Suddenly, there was an explosive, metallic crash followed by a sharp grinding noise before crashing again, and again. Jason and the other micros covered their ears, it was like two trains crashing head on over and over. The noise continued on and off for what seemed like hours, threatening to deafen the micros before they even left their packaging.

 

Just when Jason thought his eardrums would burst the sounds finally stopped. For a few moments the only sound Jason could hear was the ringing his ears before the familiar thunder of footsteps returned. The footsteps become louder and louder until the box was lifted up. All around inside they were tossed around, into the walls and into each other in a chaotic jumble of naked bodies as they were carried by their unseen owner. Light flooded the box as the lid as ripped open and Jason and the others were poured out.

 

Jason landed face first into a hard, hot surface. Pushing himself up he noticed that he was covered in a film of something warm and musky. His mouth tasted something salty and acrid, sweat. He slowly looked up, quickly realizing he was laying on a toned stomach and became ecstatic that he would finally see the face of his giantess. As he gradually trained his eyes further up the toned, tan chest Jason’s enthusiasm died away. Absent were the soft, rolling curves of a woman’s breasts. 

 

Instead, staring past chiseled pectorals, was a man, grinning hungrily at the micros scattered across his abs.

 

Chapter 2 by Paris Green

Lying in the valley of the abs gave Jason a remarkable view of the giant. A mop of sandy hair contrasted the neatly trimmed goatee on his chin. The arms resting behind his head gave accented finely chiseled biceps. Jason thought that even at normal height he’d be a shrimp by comparison.

 

He didn’t want to believe it, after years of waiting to have his very own giantess he got dropped on a man’s lap. Never in all his dreams did he realize that men too, could purchase micros. He balled his fist and pounded on the dense skin. He hated this giant for not being the woman he was waiting his life for, he hated himself for not realizing this could happen. He hated everything about it. Tears welled up in his eyes as he continued to punch and claw the giant’s skin until his hand were numb, failing to even scratch the surface.

 

Looking up, he could see that the others didn’t feel the same way. The micros were absorbed in gawking at and worshiping their new giant. The other guys, not much older than he was, were on their knees, caressing the deeply defined muscle, sometimes bending down to kiss it. Further ahead the girls were trying to climb the steep slope of the giant’s chest which, to Jason’s relief, seemed to draw most of the giant’s attention.

 

Jason didn’t belong here. Unlike him, it didn’t matter to these people whether they had a giantess or a giant.

 

Forcing his eyes away from the giant Jason tried to distract himself by getting his bearings. Across the couch where the giant was reclining was something that Jason had to rake his mind before he recognized it as an exercise machine. That must have been what made all the noise, the giant was exercising. It would also explain all the sweat. Jason immediately regretted making the connection, now fully acknowledging the penetrating humidity and musk radiating from the massive body. Beads of his own sweat began to trickle from his brow, aggravating the condition.

 

As Jason tried to push himself onto his feet the ground beneath him quaked. Already on uneasy legs Jason quickly lost his footing and slipped backwards, tumbling onto the fabric of the giant’s boxer briefs. The micro scrambled onto his hands and knee to get back up but felt the body shudder again, this time hearing a high pitched groan echo below.

 

The giant shifted on the coach, adjusting himself more upright and sending the micros sliding further down his torso. For the first time, the giant finally spoke with the volume of a stadium loudspeaker, “I think my gut’s telling me it’s time for my protein!”.

 

The words shook Jason to his core. He was going to be eaten alive by this man, nothing but a supplement in daily work out routine. Plans of escape immediately began to run through the tiny man’s mind but he felt frozen in place as the giant reached for his first victim.

 

Kendal, still recovering from trying to climb up and touch the giant’s beard for the sixth time, was snagged by the ankle and dangled before those big blue eyes. “Just so you guys know before you go, the name’s Brandon.”

 

The girl squirmed as Brandon lifted her even higher, dangling her above his cavernous maw. Without much fanfare the girl was dropped in and Brandon closed his mouth. Jason saw the giant’s cheeks bulge as he pushed the her around getting ever bit of flavor out of her. Satisfied, Brandon turned his head up and swallowed, sending a squirming lump down past his chest.

 

“She was a tasty one” Brandon remarked, “I wonder what her name was.”

 

Brandon plucked another micro by the waist, this time he grabbed Gary. “You know, before I was buying micros I was still eating protein power.” He shoved pushed the man head first into his mouth before slurping in the rest like a he was just a piece of pasta. Just like the girl from before the giant savored the micro’s flavor. The pleasured hums were interrupted as Jason heard a loud, rack followed by a muffled cry. “Yup,” Brandon said through his teeth, “Way better than powder.”

 

All eyes were on the giant as he continued to chew with his maw wide open, giving everyone a clear, visceral view. The pained screams rose again before being silenced with a sickening, wet, crunch. Bones continued to pops and snap in the Brandon’s jaws, masticating what was left of the man into a thick paste. Some of the juices dribbled over his lip, staining some of his goatee a tint of red.

 

Jason gagged, the sight of someone being ripped apart hit him hard. He’d seen micros eaten and crushed on video before but that was distant and detached by comparison. The sight never felt so real as it was now. There were only four of them left on the giant’s lap, Jason included. If he was going to have any chance in keeping his life from ending a man’s stomach he had to act soon.

 

“Who’s wants to be next on the menu?”, chimed Brandon, “or am I going to have to ‘volunteer’ one of you?”.

 

“Oh! Me! Me! Me!” Noah stood up next to Jason, jumping and waving his arms, “Master Brandon, over here!”

 

Jason was bewildered for a moment before remembering why they were here in the first place. They sold their lives to be at a giant’s disposal, it was expected. By all accounts, Noah was more prepared for this than he ever was.


Brandon plucked the tiny man from his lap, the trunk like fingers hoisting the him up so fast a pop could be heard from the shoulder being yanked from it’s socket. Brandon lifted him over his head, gaping his mouth wide and rolling out his tongue to catch the eager prey.

 

As soon as Brandon turned face up, Jason peered over the edge of the couch. He knew that micros could survive relatively high drops but one wrong landing on his legs meant he would be helpless. He thought back to his dream to be at the feet of a giantess. His chances living that dream were slim to none, but they were a hell of a lot better down there than on Brandon’s lap.

 

Jason’s legs tensed as he timed his jump. Kicking himself off as hard as he could, he leapt from the giant body.

 

Chapter 3 by Paris Green
Author's Notes:

This was a long one. As always, Leave a review and let me know what I can do to improve it! I'm still new to this whole "writng full stories by myself" thing. I'll make any necessary edits asthey are pointed out. spelling mistakes and general improvements and whatnot.

---------------------------------

Adrenalin pounding though his veins, everything seemed to slow down during the freefall towards the carpeted floor, presenting a snapshot of his surroundings in this life or death moment. He felt the air whip against his bare skin and saw the design the intricate pattern of the rug below. Hope burned in his chest as he fell away from the giant. He was going to get away, he had a chance! He was so caught up in his escape, he failed to notice Brandon’s broad left hand aimed right for him.

 

The palm smacked into him like a cement truck and swatted him out of the air back onto the hard abs. Jason wheezed, wincing at the intense pain in his chest as his struggled to catch his breath. A few of his ribs had to be broken.

 

Jason’s grand hope for escape amounted to nothing but being smacked like a bug. He underestimated just how quickly Brandon could react.

 

Brandon swallowed, sending Noah to join the others in his stomach before asking ,“Where the hell do you think you’re going?”. He seemed amused at Jason’s pitiful attempt at escape but there was anger in his voice as well. “You having second thought’s kiddo?”.

Jason started to scoot himself away but Brandon pressed a finger directly on to his injured torso. If it didn’t hurt for Jason to breath before, it did now. The fingerprint easily covered his chest, pushing his fractured ribs right into his lungs, letting nothing more than a strangled whimper out of him.

 

“I didn’t buy you little shits just so you could run off. If you're so scared to get eaten maybe you should've thought of that before you signed up.”

 

The finger was lifted off but Jason had little time to be relieved of the pressure as Brandon’s finger’s wrapped around him. With his left hand, Brandon scooped up Alex and Trevor and lifted them up to his face as well.

 

Jason didn’t bother to fight against the giant’s grip. He was too tired, in too much pain to want to fight.

 

It seemed like Brandon wanted to hurry things along, parting his lips and shoving both Alex and Trevor inside at once. The mouth closed with more difficulty than before and began to roll and suck on the couple. During this the giant's eyes never left Jason. A sadistic grin stretching across his slighty stuffed cheeks.

 

Without warning, the hand holding Jason passed under the giant’s jaw and pressed it’s occupant face first into the neck. Jason’s chest flared up again and it was pressed firmly into the hot skin again. The massive jaw over head pushed down on his head as the voracious man continued to savor his prey. In addition to being physically battered his hearing was being overwhelmed as well. Being so close to the mouth every little sound was very clear to Jason. Brandon’s raspy moans reverberated around through the tense throat muscles, rattling the micro’s frame.

 

After a few minutes of this, Brandon’s head turned upward. Jason heard a loud, wet squelching sound as the throat undulated; a large, squirming, lump pressing past him down to an acidic grave. He didn’t have much time to contemplate who was swallowed because soon after he heard Brandon gulp loudly, sending another writhing down. Tracing his snack’s decent with the hand containing Jason, keeping him pressed firmly against his skin as he dragged him his neck and chest.

 

His injured chest forced against the toned flesh, Jason was in inexplicable pain. His skin was rubbed raw by the rough friction against the athletic giant’s warm skin, the film of sweat rubbing salt into his wounds. When the grinding finally stopped Jason heard a loud gurgling below him, he was directly over Brandon’s stomach. The giant was teasing him.

 

“Ready to join your friends?”, Brandon said, mockingly, “Isn’t this what you wanted?”

 

Jason didn’t respond, he just closed his eyes. Hot, wet, tired, defeated, he couldn’t muster any resistance, what was the point? He was going to be eaten by the giant, that he was sure of. He would never get to meet the giantess he hoped for. In the back of his mind, he fantasized some blonde haired goddess coming to whisk him away from the giant but he pushed it aside. Now he just hoped that Brandon would chew him, sparing him a slower in the stomach.


Resigned to his fate, Jason almost didn't notice the sound of a door slamming in the house and someone calling Brandon's name.

It was a woman's voice.

 

 

 

End Notes:

CH4 coming eventually.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6253