Workout by sickpuppies
Summary:

Jason and Amber are in a dream relationship, but things start to change when Jason suddenly shrinks. Amber’s hot cousin Carly might be willing to help, or the now titanic girl might just accidentally step on him.


Categories: Odor, Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7615 Read: 64438 Published: October 30 2016 Updated: December 09 2016

1. Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

4. Chapter 4 by sickpuppies

5. Chapter 5 by sickpuppies

Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

Wind fluttered in through the open window, the curtains swaying as the night air came into the room. Tonight was calm, peaceful, with cool lighting from the singular lamp mixing with the quick flashes of the television. Jasen was sitting in his bed, resting comfortably on a wall of pillows he had constructed for himself, cooling off after a long and tiresome day.

His life had been enjoyable lately. Things had calmed down from their normal chaos, his job had become more well paced, and his girlfriend was amazing. Her name was Amber, a beautiful young woman with blond hair that stretched down to the small of her back, and a smile that never failed to make Jason feel better. But, more than her amazing good looks, was her playful and caring personality.

They had been friends for a while and always enjoyed each other's company. When they were together things just flowed, Jason didn’t have to worry about being some tough and cool guy to impress her. Even his simple, mundane stories seemed to capture the girl’s attention and interest. The same could be said for her. Even when she just talked about the people she worked with, or a funny story involving something she had seen on television the night before, Jason could not stop listening.

Eventually he had asked her on a date, and she said yes. It was a bit awkward at first, neither really knowing what about their relationship should and shouldn’t change, but eventually they found their rhythm. Now, months later, they were very comfortable with where things were.

“Hey Jason,” Amber said, walking into the bedroom wearing only a tight shirt and a small pair of shorts. “Mind if I take a shower?”

“You know I don’t,” he answered, watching the girl’s hips as she moved to the bathroom. He couldn’t help but notice the fluid motion, that extra bob she put in just for him. Nor did he miss her shoes, which she took off before entering the bathroom.

Jason glanced back at the television, then back at her shoes, then at the locked door. What would one sniff hurt? As the shower water turned on he slid out from his bed, sitting against the wall, holding one of Amber’s reax sneakers up to his nose, inhaling deeply. They still had that faint odor of sweat from her trip to the gym, something that Jason had quickly grown to love.

He didn’t need to sneak around sniffing her shoes anymore, but he still found the voyeur aspect of things a bit fun. A few weeks ago he had opened up to Amber about his foot fetish, and she had been amazingly receptive. He had been worried, fearful even that she would think it was weird. In response, she gave his a devilish little smile and asked if he wanted a foot job. A proposition Jason instantly agreed to.

Amber really was the perfect girl for him. A sexy body, a bubbly but dark personality, and a healthy tolerance - perhaps even an enjoyment - of his fetishes. What more could someone want? What more could he ever ask for?

Jason continued to inhale deeply, enjoying the pungent aroma of his girlfriend’s sneakers. She went to the gym almost religiously, and for hours at a time. He could just imagine everything these sneakers went through, the hours they spent on her feet as she ran on the treadmill, as she lifted weights, as she stretched and bent. How much sweat had soaked into these insoles? How many times had the fabric been stretched by her toes?

Another inhale, another sigh of content. Right now, Jason’s life was perfect.

“Hey Amber, I’m back,” Jason called, closing the door to their home behind him, kicking off his shoes.

“I’m in the kitchen,” his girlfriend answered from the other room. “How was work?”

“Not bad,” he answered, walking to the next room just in time to see his girlfriend, who was wearing only a tight pair of gym shorts that barely covered what they needed to, accidently drop a fork on the floor. She quickly bent over to grab it, Jason unable to avert his eyes.

“Oh, before I forget,” she said, coming back up to a standing position, catching the last moments of his lustful gaze. “What, see something you like?” she asked with a devilish smile.

“Something,” he answered, moving over to her. “What did you want to tell me?”

“Just that I ordered a package the other day. Its supposed to come tomorrow. Mind bringing it in for me?”

“I’m going to be at work all day tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow is saturday.”

“Oh,” he said, realizing his idiocy. “In that case sure. What is it?”

“Something fun,” she teased, moving away from him, tossing the fork into the sink. “Promise me you won't look until I get back?”

“Sure,” he answered.

“Promise?” she asked, looking directly into his eyes.

“Yeah, I promise,” he answered. “Why? Is it something I shouldn’t see?”

“No, it's just a surprise. I want us to enjoy it together.”

“What type of a surprise?”

She rolled her eyes, turning away from him. “You always want to know too much. Just relax, and stop thinking about it. Trust me, it’ll be better that way.”

“But-” he started, trying to follow her.

“Oh, and Carly is going to stop by sometime tomorrow morning, so don’t sleep in too late.”

“Carly?” Jason said, remembering Amber’s young blond cousin. She was similar to his girlfriend in many ways, especially her body. The same type, shorter, with long flowing blond hair and rounded butt, skinny waist, and perfectly flat stomachs. Carly tended to be a bit more aggressive though, with a dark sense of humor that never failed to make Jason smile or cringe. “And why is she coming over?”

“She just forgot her gym shorts here the other day. We’re heading over to the gym tomorrow afternoon, so she’ll need them.”

“Got it,” he answered, following his girlfriend into the living room.

She plopped down on the couch, turning on the television. “Want to join me?”

“Can’t think of anything I would want more in the world,” he answered, tumbling onto the couch and shifting over to his girlfriend, putting one arm around her. “Anything on?”

“Doubt it, but we can find something.”

“I’m sure.”

“One last thing,”

“Yeah Amber?”

“Don’t open that package.”

“Damn it, now I’m thinking about it again! Why not?”

“Just don’t.”

“But-”

“Stop thinking about it.”

“But you-”

She leaned in and kissed him, pressing her chest against his in the process, her hands slipping under his shirt. Suddenly his mind forgot about the package entirely.

Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

The day was slowly slipping away, Jason and Amber sitting on the couch, doing nothing save unwinding from a painful week. Amber was wearing her gym clothes, her pink socks looking tantalizing as her toes moved ever so slightly. She was on her phone, probably texting Carly about their plans for the day, her foot flexing continuously and randomly. If it hadn’t been so early Jason might have tried to press his luck.

They both looked towards the window at the sound of a heavy truck tires crunching on the gravel outside, a motor turning off. “Carly?” Jason said to his girlfriend.

“Carly,” She answered, standing up and walking to the door. Jason stayed where he was, stretching a bit to get the blood flowing through his system again, a loud crack coming from the center of his spine right as the two girls entered the living room.

“I see you’ve been active,” Carly commented upon seeing the man in his slob-like dress. It was a saturday he didn’t plan on leaving the house, so he had donned his messiest, most stained sweatpants and t-shirt.

He shrugged in response. “Sorry I’m not as active as you girls.”

“You should come to the gym with us,” Carly said as Amber moved to the back room, gathering her supplies and throwing them in a gym bag. “It would do your lazy ass some good.”

“Hey, Amber loves my fat ass. I’d love to get rid of it, but she would be so sad.”

From the other room Amber called, “Mortified.”

“Whatever. I’m sure you have better plans.”

Jason glanced back at whatever was playing on the television. “Much.”

“You ready?” Amber asked when she returned, gym bag slung over her shoulder.

“Yep. Whose car should we take?”

“I don’t mind using mine.”

“Sure. See ya later stinky,” Carley called over he shoulder as they went to leave. Jason gave a weak wave in response, the door shutting a moment later. Then the sound of an engine, then the sound of it slowly fading into the distance.

Jason kept his eyes on the television, but he couldn’t stop his mind from wandering back to Carly’s feet. She was wearing a pair of running shoes that looked brand new. Mostly white, with some flashes of pink around the heel and toe. A little girly, but Jason had liked them well enough.

Then his thoughts started to drift further. Those weren’t her normal sneakers. Perhaps she had the old ones in her truck? If she did, and she left it unlocked… An evil plan started to form in Jason’s mind.

It didn’t take him long to deliberate. Within moments he was out the door, walking up to the girl’s large black truck, his fingers around the handle. “Come on, open. Come on, open,” he started to chant, hoping despite logic that he could get his hands on the girl’s shoes, even if it was only for a few hours.

Then he pulled, the door swinging open, a smile spreading across his face. It didn’t take him long to search around her backseat, finding everything he wanted and more. She had her old gym shoes with her, a pair of black and pink Nike’s, some red and black cowboy boots she wore on occasion, and even a pair of red high heels. It was absolutely perfect.

He retreated back to the inside, all six shoes carried in his arms, stopping only momentarily to grab the brown package that sat upon his doorstep. He couldn’t forget to take that in for Amber. It was the least he could do after playing with her best friends shoes.

When he entered the living room he plopped the shoes onto the glass table, dropping the package next to them as he sat down onto the couch. But then the question, which one did he play with first? The cowboy boots, the heels, or her gym shoes?

Though he couldn’t believe it, he reached for the package first. Amber had dropped so many hints the night before, he couldn’t let such a mystery sit on the table. Just a peak, and hed move onto Carly’s shoes. That would be easy enough.

He opened the package, reaching inside, pulling out a small black object about the size of a marble, with no discernible characteristics except being shiny and reflective. “The hell?” he said, rotating the thing around, trying to find out what was so special. He saw a button on the backside, pressed it, watched as it did nothing, then placed it down on the table. Maybe Amber had just been messing with him. But, with Carly’s shoes so close, he found it difficult to care.

With a smile he grabbed her boots, flipping the sole around to face him. It was exactly like he thought it was, a flat surface of hard black, with countless specks of dirt smashed into it. The sheer force required to wedge the grains so deep was astounding, an idea that Jason couldn’t stop thinking about. He imagined what it would be like to be one of those specks, to be crushed into a giant’s boots and wedged inside, forced to be stomped on again and again until you finally drop off.

He placed them back on the table, going next for her sneakers. They had been a thing he had fantasized about many times, especially after seeing her and Amber coming back from a long workout. She would be sweating, her body glistening, her hair slicked back in a ponytail, her feet pressing into her shoes, her toes stretching the fabric. They might have been well worn, but they were still in pristine condition, the silver details barely cracked or scrunched. But there was definitely a smell present, something that came from hours of being wrapped around the girl’s feet. Her sweat had soaked into the fiber and dried, giving them a scent that was powerful, perhaps even overwhelming to some, but brought euphoria to Jason.

Glancing into the shoe he noticed the last few traces of white paint where a Nike check symbol used to be, but had been worn off by thousands of steps, Carley's heel pressing into it with immence pressure. He started turning the shoe so that he could get a better view, trying to hold it to the light. The inside was a dull black, with light pouring in from the meshed fabric that made up the sides, the toe section a dark spot. There were so many different pieces of dirt inside that it was almost impressive. Tiny little pebbles that had been dislodged from the ground only to make it inside of this girl’s shoe. What would have been better, to get stomped on by her boots or trapped inside her gym shoes? Jason wished he could learn the answer.

He pulled the shoe away from himself, not even noticing the black ball blinking on his desk, his thoughts thoroughly locked on the girl's shoe. His mind was spinning with possible ways to escalate the situation. Smelling them was a start, staring at the worn bottoms would help, but he wanted to do more. Perhaps he would go farther, rubbing himself against the hard undersole. Perhaps he would even give them a lick, picturing what it would be like to be a little slave to his giant friend.

But then the ball beeped, a shining light emitting from its center. Before Jason could react his head started to spin, his balance completely lost. Vaguely he could feel himself falling forward, the shoe dropping out of his hand. Then he was tumbling, spinning uncontrollably, screaming as air rushed around his head. It all stopped when his back landed on something rough and spongy.

“What the hell?” he spoke, rubbing his head as he pushed himself to a sitting position. Upon his first breath he started gagging, his nose assaulted with a scent more powerful and pungent than anything he had smelled before, yet it was oddly familiar. As was the scene that presented itself. What lay before him was an irregularly shaped cavern, with some of the walls cut to let in light, and a great break in the roof directly overhead. The material was odd, nothing hard like stone or wood, but soft and spongy.

“No,” Jason said, a possibility entering his mind. “This can’t be,” he continued, looking around at the world, seeing his ceiling far, far overhead, looking at the shaded section at the end of the room, staring down at the tiny flecks of white paint. “I can’t be… I can’t be…”

Jason had shrunk, and fallen into Carly’s shoe.

Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

“Crap,” Jason said, spinning around, trying to rationalize the situation. He had shrunken down to nearly half an inch tall and fallen into one of his best friends shoes. But how? This type of thing wasn’t possible, there was nothing that could have caused it. And how would he get back to normal? No, there was a more important question to answer first. How would he get out of this shoe?

Though it was hard to imagine a situation more sexually enthralling as this, he had to put his life first. If he stayed inside Carly’s sweat filled shoe there was only one way things would end. As a bloody splotch on the underside of her sock. His bones broken, his organs mashed and mangled, his internal fluids soaking into the already reeking fabric. Either that, or he could just suffocate to death.

A part of him wanted to see what a giantess’ foot was like up close, really made him consider staying, but he couldn’t be an idiot. The shoe’s fabric had been worn down by countless steps, the cloth almost smooth, far too soft for him to climb up. At his size it didn’t look there was a way out unless he found a hole.

He stopped trying to think when he heard the door open. “What the hell?” he said allowed. The girls shouldn’t have been back for hours. Unless he had fallen unconscious when he shrunk, a possibility he had not yet considered.

He had to brace himself as the giant girls stomped inside, each of their footfalls making his entire world shake. Then he saw them out of the narrow hole at the end of the shoe, a face thousands of miles above, and hundreds of times his size. “Amber, look down here!” Jason started shouting, hoping to at least get the giant’s attention. He could worry about regrowing once he was safe.

“Yeah, those always make me sweat,” Amber was saying as she walked across the living room. “I mean look at me, I’m covered.”

“Not as bad as me,” Carly answered, following behind. “I always think I’m going to die when I-” she stopped suddenly, her eyes on the floor.

“What is it?” Asked Amber.

“A roach,” the other said, backing away from the skittering bug on the floor. “You know how I hate those creepy things.”

“I don’t know why,” Amber answered, raising her foot above the poor creature. She was still wearing her gym shoes, a pair of yellow nikes that were practically brand new, the thick treads that formed the sole barely even discolored, with only slight amounts of dirt wedged between them. She smashed it down onto the poor insect, smiling at the audible crunch its exoskeleton made as it was crushed completely. “I’ll clean it up later,” she said, walking away from the pile of bug guts.

Carly quickly took her eyes away from the nasty sight, turning instead to the table. She looked at the shoes scattered there, the tiny black orb on the glass, her vision sweeping over the complex details.

“Carley, please, I’m stuck in your shoe!” Jason continued to shout, jumping up and down violently. “Please!” He froze when the giant’s gaze found him, lingering on his body

“Hey Amber,” Carly began, not taking her eyes off of her target.

“Yeah,” the other answered.

“Yes, you see me!” Jason continued to shout. “Thank god, I thought I was going to be trapped-”

“Why are my shoes on the table?”

“What?” Jason said, realizing the truth.

“My shoes are on the table. Did you bring them in?”

“No I didn’t. Weird, I have no idea how they could have… Wait, shit I think I know.” She paused a moment, her cheeks growing a little red. “This is embarrassing, but Jason has a foot fetish, and I think he might have taken your shoes out to… you know… play with.”

“What?” Carly said, clearly shocked.

“Yeah, I know. Its weird. I have no idea where he went either.”

“But… so he was doing that with my shoes? What a kreep!” Amber shrugged. “He’s disgusting. What the hell? I mean, I knew he was a perv before, but doing something like this is just gross.”

“No, Carly please understand,” Jason started saying, but his voice was far too low to hear.

“Yeah, hes always been a bit of a freak when it comes to that stuff. Like, I never understood his whole thing with feet, but I went along with it. Sometimes I would catch him sniffing my shoes though, or licking the bottoms. It was always weird and freaked me out a bit.”

“So you understand how this-” she waved her hands towards the table, “feels like?”

“A bit, yeah. You know he made me give him a footjob once?”

“No,” Carly breathed, looking at her friend in horror.

“Amber, please,” Jason silently begged. He didn’t know what was worse, being trapped in such a situation, where his life could be ended at almost any moment, or hearing his girlfriend insult him. He always thought she didn’t mind his fetish, now he was hearing this.

“Yep. I pretended to enjoy it, but how could I? I guess I was just pitying him. He really is a pathetic jerk sometimes. Like this. How the hell didn’t he at least put them back when he was done?”

“That's not really the point…”

“He could at least hide his stupid fetishes better. God, I thought he wasn’t such an idiot but I guess I was wrong.”

“Right. He’s no better than that cockroach you just smashed. I kinda wish it was him, his guts all popped out, his brain smeared on the bottom of your foot.”

“It’d be what the idiot deserves. Maybe I’d wear my old running shoes though, the ones that I’ve had for almost five years, that reek of my sweaty foot.”

“Yeah, just grind him into the dirt and shit on the bottom.”

“I wish.”

“Whatever,” Carly finished. “It was fun going to the gym with you, but I think I should go. I’ll take my shoes too.”

“Good idea.”

“Oh, and when you see Jason, tell him to avoid me for a bit, or I’m going to kill him.”

“Understandable.”

Jason tried to shout, “No, Amber, you have to help me!” The second he finished he felt the world below him tumble, the shoe he was in grabbed by the giant girl.

“Anyway, see you Amber,” the giant said as she went to the door.

“No, Amber, help!” Jason shouted desperately.

“See you later,” Amber answered with a smile, the duo disappearing out the front door. Her head fell into her hand the second it closed. “God damn it Jason, what the hell?” She then started looking around, seeing her package on the table opened. “You couldn’t even keep yourself from that? Well where the hell is it then?” She started looking around the table for the contents, but found nothing save for the crushed carcass of a roach.

Chapter 4 by sickpuppies

Carly’s shoe had become no less torturous during the long car ride back to the giantess’ house. It still stank like sweat and grime, every inch radiating the stench of Carly’s body. Jason, still at a height of only half an inch tall, could do nothing about it. For a while he had tried to climb out of the old gym shoe, had explored deeper in, had tried to squeeze through some of the larger holes that had ripped in the thick fabric, but nothing had come of it. He was simply too small to do anything.

So he sat, his butt against the damp fabric, the normally gentle bobbing of the car turned into treacherous earthquakes. By the time they reached Carly’s house he was jostled and confused, on the verge of vomiting both from the noxious fumes and violent jerks. It didn’t help things when the giantess grabbed her shoes by the heels, tipping them so Jason fell down to the hard toe section.

They went inside, Carly dropping some of her stuff on the counter, then making her way to her bedroom. A lightswitch flickered on, and the mess of a living space came into view. Jason could just make it out through a hole in the shoe’s mesh.

He had been to Carly’s house a few times, and her room always looked like this. A complete mess. There were old clothes scattered about the floor and table randomly, with dirty socks tucked into workout trunks, and sweaty tank tops draped across jeans. There was no order to it, not even a place one could step without walking on top of her clothes. Chaos.

Jason had often thought about this place. With so much clutter she must have had a few ants milling about, scurrying for the week old sandwich she had dropped, or the crumbs of whatever snack she had recently eaten. How many of them had the giantess absentmindedly crushed just by going through her clothes?

How much smaller was he than those bugs?

His body jerked painfully as Carly dropped her shoes by her bed, not thinking that anyone could be inside, let alone her friend Jason. The tiny boy quickly recovered though, standing up and looking out at the giant as she continued about her business.

“Carly!” he started to shout up, though he knew it was a futile effort. She had not heard his cries before, she would not hear him now. But he had to try. “Please, I’m in your shoe!”

The giantess didn’t even turn around. She was bent over, tossing clothes off of one of the larger piles, looking for something. Jason could hear some mutterings coming from her as she worked. “Come on, come on,” she would say. “Where are they?”

Finally she came back up, holding something in her hands that Jason soon recognized to be a pair of old Nike’s. Black and pink, with mostly flat bottoms and a shiny plastic like material making up the majority of the fabric. Or, it was once shiny. The shoes had been worn so much that they looked about ready to fall apart, with the laces frayed, the soles stained, and the fabric ripping.

“I never knew Jason had a foot fetish,” she started saying, moving to another part of the room, her footsteps shaking the ground with every step.

“Come on Carly,” Jason said, burying his head in his hand. “It was a mistake, just forget about it.”

“A foot fetish,” the girl continued from above, a hint of mirth in her tone. “Him! I mean, I knew he was a little bit oversexualized, but this is…”

“Terrible, disgusting, horrible?” Jason offered to no one, preparing himself.

“Amazing!”

“What?”

Carly popped back into the narrow slit of Jason’s vision, holding a pink vibrator in her giant hand. The fact that it was nearly a hundred times Jason’s size was not lost of the tiny man. “If I had known he liked feet I probably would have said something sooner. He could probably get me some of Carly’s old shoes or something. I mean, these smell terrible, but I bet the ones she wears to the gym would be even better!”

“Wait,” Jason started to say, realizing what the giantess was saying.

He watched as she hurriedly tossed the shoes and vibrator onto the bed, ripping off her t-shirt and gym pants, standing above him as a titaness in only her tight fitting underwear. Then her hand started to descend, her slender fingers pushing into her panties. She smiled, thinking about how amazing things could be.  

Then her underwear came off. In a moment Jason was looking up at one of his best friends, nearly a thousand times his size, completely naked. He couldn’t take his eyes away from her amazing body, her pale skin, her large breasts dotted with some of the most perfect nipples her had ever seen. With one hand she started to caress her nipples, the other grabbing the shoe and holding it up to her nose. She took a long intake of breath, making sure to appreciate every aroma that originated from the old gym shoe.

Then Jason remembered where he had seen them before. They were an old pair that Amber had thrown out one day. Carly must have fished them out of the trash. He could do nothing but stare up at the sight before him completely in awe. Not only had one of his best friends just confessed her own foot fetish, but she was masterbating right before him. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the giant beauty.

She then grabbed the vibrater, pressing its head between her legs, moaning as she slipped it inside. “Jason, why didn’t you tell me,” she whispered between breaths of Amber’s old shoe. “I could have given you a footjob or something. You’d like that right? My feet pressing on your dick, my toes curling around your head.” She moaned again, pressing the vibrater deep inside, then sticking her tongue out and licking the old worn out shoe. “Maybe I could talk to Amber and we could do something really fun. You thought her feet were good? You haven’t even felt mine.”

Then she started to thrust harder, her breathing more rapid. “Jason, Jason, Jason!” She moaned, reaching climax as she pressed the shoe’s sole into her face. For a moment she just stood there, panting above her tiny voyeur, thinking everything that could happen from here on out.

“But thats for tomorow,” she said, tossing the vibrater onto the clothes behind her, as well as the shoe. She reached down and ripped off the socks she had been wearing, gave them a sniff, and determined that they weren’t ripe enough to wash yet. They could go another day at the gym. Without mercy, she shoved them into her shoes.

Jason was forced backwards as the smelly socks were jammed into the shoe, the aroma instantly hitting him like a hot wall of stench. He buckled to his knees gagging. “Carly, what the hell?” he breathed through tears.

He saw the lights in the room go out, the heard the springs of Carly’s mattress. “No, don’t go to sleep!” he shouted. “I can’t live in your shoe all night! It stinks! Carly! Carly!”

“Tomorrow I’ll go to the gym,” the giantess said absentmindedly. “Maybe I’ll even get to see Jason again.” She smiled at the thought. “I can’t wait to feel him under my feet.”  

Chapter 5 by sickpuppies

Sleep didn’t come easy for little Jason that night. He tried valiantly to escape the confines of his friend’s shoe, but nothing he tried was able to set him free. The sock was too heavy, and he too small. Eventually he gave up trying, walking deep into the toe section of her giant shoe, curling up in a damp area in the bowl shape made by one of her toes. The scent of old shoe and dried grime forced its way into his nose with every inhale, but eventually he was able to suppress his urge to vomit. Eventually, sleep did come.

“Ugh…” the giant moaned, her phone buzzing on the table next to her. She flopped over, grabbing it, bringing the screen before her and reading the message that had been displayed. She had forgot, Amber had wanted to go to the gym early today.

With another moan the girl pushed herself out of bed, knowing her cousin well enough to realize she wasn’t going to stop texting until this happened. “Where are my shoes?” she asked, looking around the disgustingly cluttered room. She then saw her old workout footwear and reached for them, grabbing one by the heel and dragging it across the room. It was only when she removed the sock that she remembered.

“Crap, wrong ones,” she muttered, grabbing the new gym shoes she had so recently purchased. The ones that had so far resisted her foot stench. Perhaps that would be remedied today.

“What the hell!” Jason screamed, pushing himself off of the moist insole after being violently thrown about. But his anger subsided when he saw the absence of Carly’s sock. Once again fresh air was allowed into his prison, and he could see the light of day.

Without wasting a moment, the tiny boy started running towards the heel, his eyes peeled skywards as the giant figure of his friend came into view. “Damn,” he said, looking up at the giantess, remembering only then the true difference in their size. He really was no more than a bug.

But a bug with an escape plan. He could already see a section near the heel where the fabric had been worn enough to climb. All he had to do was submit her shoe before Carly left for the gym.

By the time he reached the lip the shrunken boy was tired and out of breath, the nearly three inch climb proving more than he had expected. He was panting, his nude body sticky with sweat, and with no end to the exercise in sight. He had climbed her shoe, that didn’t mean he was safe.

“Ah!” he screamed as the ground shook violently under him. He then turned, seeing another massive shoe only a few inches away. His gaze then rose, first to a pristine ankle devoid of hair, then to a sexy leg covered with only the tightest of workout shorts, to a firm butt, then a large chest, and finally a titanic face miles above. Carly was standing over him like a titan above an insect. “God damn,” Jason said, the true difference truly being shone. Suddenly he was having second thoughts about his plan. There was no way a goddess like her would ever see a microbe like him.

But he had to try. Jason looked for his next route, finding only the giantess’ shoes. It wasn’t the safest option, probably was the stupidest, but it was the only one he could think of. Putting the thoughts of his tiny body crushed under a pair of Nikes out of his mind, Jason leapt onto Carly’s new shoes, desperately grabbing at her laces when he came down.

The instant he did so he felt the shoe lift into the air, smashing back to earth with a jarring impact only a moment later. He needed to move fast if he wanted to stay in his position; the mear impact of her steps would smash his body to pulp if he didn’t find something.

Then he saw the answer. The knot in Carly’s laces. If he could just reach them he could be firmly strapped in. He just needed to crawl to them. But then he felt himself pressed into her shoe as the girl went to take another step. The impact felt harder this time, his arms already hurting with the effort needed to hang on. Yet he forced himself to continue forward, making his way to the only safe place he could see in this entire world.

It took many a terrible step, but eventually Jason was able to wedge himself between his friend’s shoe laces and the hard fabric below them. It was still a bumpy ride, each step coming to a sudden start and jarring halt, but at least it was livable. If fact, it was sort of comfy once he moved around a bit. He was safe, protected by the massive laces, and looking up at the amazing sight of a gigantic girl as she went about her day. The entire seen was amazing, and tantalizingly erotic.

Eventually Carly went outside, getting into Amber’s car and resting her feet soundly on the floor. Jason was finally given a break from the constant steps, free to fully enjoy the moment. It was an interesting situation he found himself in. Above him, two of his best friends chatted carelessly as they drove to the gym, completely unaware of the tiny little stowaway at their feet.

It was a feeling Jason had never had, one that he always dreamed of. This was exactly what his fantasies centered around, something that he had always dreamed about but only now became reality. He was still in a dangerous situation, one that very well could result in the end of his life, but that was no reason to ignore such an opportunity.

He reached down to his waist, feeling his already rock hard erection. Yep, this was going to be a fun car ride.

“Wow,” Jason said, staring up in marvel at the giant world around him. Carely had just taken her first steps into the gym, waves of new stimulation hitting him all at once. He could smell the scent of people drenched in sweat, felt the impacts on the ground, stared up at the tremendous bodies that towered above him. Before he shrunk most of these people had looked huge. Now though, at the size of an insect, they turned into ancient titans with strength greater than Jason could even think possible.

“So, what do you want to do first?” Carly said, turning to her cousin, her feet stopping momentarily.

“I don’t know, what day is it?”

“Is it leg day?”

“I don’t know. Lets just warm up with some cardio.”

“Treadmill?”

Jason’s danger senses made him take notice of the conversation above him. “Wait, don’t go running…” he said lightly, knowing that such vigorous actions would not end well for him.

“Definitely the treadmill.” Carly started walking towards the machine, each of her footfalls jarring little Jason as he tried to think of a plan. Her laces softened some of the impact of her steps, but they would do nothing if the giantess started to run. He needed to escape and get somewhere safe. Desperately he tried to wiggle out from the knot, but it proves tighter than he expected. The giant had already made it to the machine by the time he popped out.

Then Carefully pressed a few buttons, the treadmill starting. “No!” Jason shouted as he felt Carly’s shoe rise into the air again, slowly building up speed as the treadmill started to run. “I need to-” he was cut off by a sudden violent impact, one of such force that it caused him to lose his grip. Suddenly Jason was flying into the air, kicked off his cousin’s giant shoe.

He rolled on the ground for a second, recovering just in time to see a shadow over him. “Ah!” he screamed, Carly’s running shoe slamming into the treadmill only an inch from his position. The treadmill continued, pushing him further under the giantess.

Thinking only that he needed to escape the situation, Jason stood up and started running, desperately trying to outpace the giant girl and failing miserably. By the time she took another step he had barely covered any distance, the slow pace of the treadmill lining him up perfectly with girl’s next step.

“Wait, Carly!” Jason shouted, fear gripping him as the giant’s sole lifted over head. He could make out the details of her shoe perfectly in that horrible moment. Her shoe was new enough that it hadn’t been tarnished or discolored, the undersole remaining its natural white, with its treads fresh and deep. The section near her toe was a waffled design, with thick squares of rubber that would crush anything that came under them. The section near her heel was slightly different, with a spot towards the center that was raised off the ground. A zigzag pattern around it that would offer no safety though. Really, if any spot but the heel came down upon him - or any bug, really - he would be crushed instantly, a bloody spot under his cousin’s shoe.

So desperately he leapt backwards, praying that he could make it to her heel before the shoe crashed down upon him. There was one downside to his plan, however. In the brief instant he had to make his decision, Jason failed to see the thick glob of gum that had been glued to Carly’s sole. It was this pinkish mass that filled the crevasse at her heel, and it was this blob that smashed right down onto Jason.

As Carly went to take another step Jason’s thoughts quickly turned from, “Yes, I’m alive!” to, “Crap, I’m stuck!” He was ripped into the sky then, adhered to the underside of the girl’s shoe, watching in terror as the ground rapidly rose to meet him. He slammed to a halt only the slightest distance above it, the sheer impact almost making him puke.

But that wasn’t the end of the torture. For nearly twenty minutes Carly continued to walk on the treadmill, completely focussed on her workout, never bothering to think there might be a tiny man on the bottom of her foot.  

By the time she stepped off the machine, panting and exhausted, Jason had vomited the complete contents of his stomach, his hair a mess, most of it stuck in the glob of gum, his body aching, his bones on the verge of snapping. But, he was still alive.

“Damn, that was good,” Carly said, grabbing a small towel and wiping off most of the sweat that covered her.

“Yeah, a fun start,” answered Amber. “What do we do next?”

“Take a break,” Carly instantly said, walking over to the mirror. “Some of us aren’t so fitness crazed as you.” She grabbed her cell phone on the way, swiping a bit until she came to the camera.

“What are you doing?” Amber asked, walking next to her friend as she started playing around with the settings.

“Trying to find a good filter.”

“Sepra?”

“Everyone does sepra.”

Jason, still on the bottom of the giant’s shoe, was trying to rip himself from the gum, finally finding a moment when Carly wasn’t moving. He tried to pull out his arms first, thick strands of the pink mess gripping to his limbs with every movement. Eventually he was able to tear away most of his upper body, grabbing on to the rubber of her sole and pulling himself the rest of the way off.

“Thank god,” he said as Carly lifted her foot, the sole sailing away from him. For a moment he just stayed on the ground, panting, trying to mend his hurt body. He wanted to puke, both from the powerful smell and the motion, but nothing was in his stomach. He wanted to keel over and die, but that would be counter intuitive.

“Here we go,” Carly said happily, striking a pose in front of the mirror and readying her camera.

Jason jumped as her shoe slammed into the ground terribly close to him. He then turned around, facing the mirror, only then realizing that Carly had her camera out. Maybe, just maybe, if he moved around enough she could see him in the picture. “Carly!” he started shouting, waving his hands and jumping as much as his body would allow him. “I’m down here! Look at your feet! Come on, please!”

“That was a good one,” Carly said, turning to get another angle.

Jason stopped then, realizing that Carly was moving. He turned back,trying to follow the path of her foot as it moved, realizing too late that it was about to slam down directly on him. He couldn’t move fast enough, his body refused to. He couldn’t think of a plan, he was exhausted. He couldn’t do anything as Carly’s terribly huge shoe hovered over him once again.

The sole loomed above his head, as beautiful as it was deadly, glob of gum and all. If this was how it was going to end, if this was how he died, at least he could be happy that it was under such a beautiful giantess.

Her shoe smashed down then, crashing into the earth with an unparalleled force, shaking the entirety of the floor. For an instant Jason was aware of the pain radiating through his body, an instant where he could feel his arms shattering, his legs breaking into thousands of pieces, his stomach bursting open and his guts exploding to coat the inner parts of Carly’s treads. It was possibly the most painful thing he had experienced, but it was also the most sensual. Carly, his friend, had finally crushed him. TIny Jason died with a smile on his face, the giant not even aware that she crushed a bug.

“Definately a great picture,” Carly said, moving for another one.

“Alright, I’ll see ya tomorrow!” Carly called from her doorstep, waving as her friend drove off. Exhausted from the workout, with most of Jason’s carcass wiped off her shoe, the giant walked over to her couch, flopping onto the supportive cushions. “At least I can check out some of those pics.”

She turned on her camera, scrolling through the images until she came to the ones she wanted. Yep, she looked damn good. She should probably post these, but not right now. She was too tired from everything Amber had put her through. It was just murder.

Then she stopped, her eyes looking at a tiny grouping of pixels near her foot. “What, was there a bug in the gym?” She started to zoom in, the picture steadily growing larger. “That's an interesting looking bug,” she said, her camera at the maximum zoom. “Funny it actually looks a little bit like…” she trailed of, something clicking in her mind. “No, it couldn’t be.” She looked harder, trying to find something that would confirm her insane suspicions.

The bug looked almost like Jason. “No, it can’t be.” She started to laugh, swiping the photo to the next one in line. Immediately she tried to find the bug on the ground. It took her only seconds to spot the red splash on the floor. “Crap,” she said allowed, scrolling to the next photo and seeing a healthy pool of blood where the insect had been.

“Damn, sorry Jason,” she said, looking at the picture. “I guess that's what you get for stealing my shoes.” With a grin she continued on to the next picture, putting the tiny man out of her mind.

It wasn’t like he was more than a bug anyway.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6289