OLD - Shrunk at College: The Dance Studio by Sheograth
Summary:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarily feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

This is a story about Nick, who is a college student who shrinks one day, and needs to get the help of the giantesses that he knew as his friends. This one is set at the dance studio, where all of the university's dance classes are held.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10801 Read: 54619 Published: January 16 2017 Updated: April 22 2017
Story Notes:

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He’s also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a few inches tall, but he could still shrink further. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust(o), but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

INFO ON DANCE CLASS AREA

Nick had one class in the performing arts building. It was a music appreciation class, which counted for a nice easy elective for it. The route that Nick usually took sent him past the school’s dance studio, where students would take various dance classes. During the times that Nick passes it, the students are usually getting ready for class. Nick can see them casually remove and put back on their shoes and socks, as they don’t seem to mind doing so in the large reception area.

And since Nick already had an interest in feet, he would sometimes take a moment to look the girls as they put on and off their shoes, especially if they played with them at the same time. But he would try his best to not stare for too long, because the last thing he'd want to do is to seem like a creep to a bunch of attractive women.

Story Format

I’m making some changes to how I’ll format the chapter choices. I think I’ll establish a specific ‘canon’ option along with making the other chapter choices ‘noncanon’ options. This will only be for chapters that already have a continuing chapter, because I usually don’t decide on where to take the story next until I start outlining the chapter.

I’ll give an example: For the chapter “Sanctuary in a Sock? (Ashley1.2)” There were 2 options, but I only added for one of them. Here are the two options for reference (see below). I’ll change it so one clearly states that it is the main/canon option, while the other is a side/gaiden option.

  1. Nick falls into the sock, right before Ashley decides to put it on. (This chapter will be clearly identified that it is the main canon route.)
  2. Nick falls into the left converse sneaker, while Ashley chooses to wear them sockless. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Passing by the Dance Studio (Story Start) by Sheograth

2. Before Ashley, the Titanic Dancer (AshleyMain1) by Sheograth

3. Sanctuary in a Sock? (AshleyMain2) by Sheograth

4. Riding Back in Ashley’s Sock (AshleyMain3) by Sheograth

5. Approaching Julie, the Petite Dancer (JulieMain1) by Sheograth

6. Seeking the Mystery Dancer, Alyssa (AlyssaMain1) by Sheograth

7. Shoeplaying at the Library (AlyssaMain2) NEW by Sheograth

Passing by the Dance Studio (Story Start) by Sheograth

Intro

Nick got up today, like any other day. He got himself together, working through the morning tiredness and getting ready for the day. Once he was fully dressed, he was ready to tackle the day. It was a regular week day, and Nick wasn’t overly excited for the day. Little did he know that today would be one that he wouldn’t soon forget.

There were many things that Nick was planning to do today. He had a few classes throughout the day that he needed to attend. They were all across campus this term and they were also in various subjects. He has a music appreciation class and a political science class. He also wanted to go to the library later on so he could do a bit of studying and homework.

But for today, his class in the performing arts wing was next, which meant he'd be passing by the dance studio first.

Story Start

Nick had class today in the performing arts building. He was taking an easy music appreciation elective, because he needed some credits to fill out his schedule. He always walked past the dance studio and would see people preparing for class all around the area. Today, Nick was feeling a bit lightheaded, and he slowed down near the entrance of this section of the building, and began rubbing his head. Then Nick felt a bit woozy and thought that he should sit down. Then Nick blacked out!

When Nick came to, things looked a bit different. There was a large bluish colored desert that went as far as he could see. In the distance, he saw these large human-like figures moving about. He looked up and saw these bright lights far up into the sky, although they didn’t look like any lights or stars he had ever seen. It slowly came to Nick; that he was currently shrunk down to a minuscule level.

Nick wondered if he was dreaming, though he could not remember falling asleep at all. This must have been real. And Nick needed to act if he wanted to get any help. There were many women sitting down, removing their shoes as they got ready for their dance classes. He also knew that other students would storm out of the classroom soon, because the current dance class was about to end. Nick looked around, and after using a few common items for reference, he figured out that he must be a few inches tall right now.

There were about 3 women who were getting ready for dance class. He didn’t know any of them, although he had seen them before as he had walked past the dance studio during the semester. They might have recognized him as a passing acquaintance, but they didn’t know who Nick was at all. It was risky to try and get the attention of practical strangers, but Nick didn’t have many options right now. Thinking of his current options, he could always wait until the current class exits because there could be a chance that he knew one of them.

The first was a tall, probably about 5’11”, and long black haired Asian girl. She had piercing teal eyes and had fair skin. She was currently wearing a pair of tight leggings and a white T-shirt, along with a pair of white converse sneakers with long white socks. Her name was Ashley Park, and she was a Music Industry major, and this dance class was a nice elective for her. She was a junior and 23 years old. Her shoe size is a 10.

The second girl was a short, probably about 5’2”, and medium length blonde haired Caucasian girl. She had bright blue eyes and she had a nice light tan. She was currently wearing some sweat pants and a sweat shirt, as well as a pair of brown slippers without any socks. Her name was Julie Thomas, and she was an International Business major, and this was a free elective to give her a break from her usual business classes. She had a shoe size of 7. Julie was also 21 years old.

The third girl was a tall, probably about 5’8”, and had long brown hair tied into a pony tail. She was an Indian girl, and had dark brown eyes and dark brown skin. She was currently wearing a bright purple shorts, with some thin navy blue nylons, along with a pair of fluffy moccasins. Her name was Alyssa Ika. She was an Elementary Education major, and this class was a fun side elective to take, and she was 22 years old. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

Choices

1) Contact Ashley Park (Go to Chapter AshleyMain1)

2) Contact Julie Thomas (Go to Chapter JulieMain1)

3) Contact Alyssa Ika (Go to Chapter AlyssaMain1)

End Notes:

Okay guys! Now I'm going to start transfering all of the Dance Studio chapters to their own Story as well. This way, I can more easily add chapters to whichever part I want to. And, if I have any other ideas on areas for shrinking, or people give some really interesting suggestions, I won't have to add another branch to the main story, which I felt was getting a bit bogged down.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Before Ashley, the Titanic Dancer (AshleyMain1) by Sheograth

Nick decided to try and contact the taller Asian girl, whose name was Ashley, though Nick didn’t know that at the time. She was currently standing, right outside the dance studio door. She made her way to a corner of the room, and it happened to be the same area that Nick was currently at. She was currently untying her converse sneakers. She didn’t sit down, and instead lifted each shoe up to her hips and would untie them from there.

He was impressed by her flexibility, and just watched her in awe. He was maybe one foot away, to a normal perspective, and he was amazed by just how high up her figure rose. From his angle, she looked more like a goddess than a fellow human being. She was just so impossibly large and tall. It was as if her head was among the heavens.

Once she removed her left white converse, she dropped it on the carpet next to her. The impact from her shoes alone knocked Nick down hard. But that was just the start of it. Then she let go of her leg, causing her left socked foot to slam down onto the carpet. It felt like the worst earthquake he had ever felt, and would probably rival any of the ones that happened on Earth.  This impact terrified him, because he emphasized how much larger and stronger these titans were, even if they were going about their day normally.

She then repeated the process, removing her right shoe and slamming the foot down as well. Nick was right in front of those titanic feet and they were a big as school buses, and they wiggled profusely to celebrate their freedom from their converse prisons, and he could even see the faint outlines of her well manicured toe nails push out against the cotton fabric. And the dropped converses were positioned behind him, cutting off his escape route. Nick craned his neck as far up as he could, but he could barely make anything out past her chest.

Then Ashley decided to sit down, stretching her legs out in a triangular fashion, and when Nick looked back towards her now socked feet, it seemed like her legs stretched out for miles. But then, Ashley brought her legs closer together, and planted her feet against each other causing her legs to form a ring that surrounded Nick. He saw that the impressive black legging walls, where he could even see her fair skin somewhat through the clothing, were a few times his height, which meant that he was probably only an inch or two in height currently.

He looked up at Ashley, who was absorbed in her phone, and he thought of how he could get out of this leg prison. He didn’t want to be discovered here, because it would be awkward to explain why he was in-between the legs of a stranger. Nick looked ahead, and quickly determined that he should definitely not climb up her frontal area, for obvious reasons. He didn’t want to give off any illicit intentions after all. Nick also looked up at the large leg walls that trapped him, and he knew that they were too smooth for him to easily scale. He then looked down towards her socked feet, where he saw a small crack that he could squeeze through, and made his way there for his escape.

Once he made it to Ashley’s sock-clad feet, which rose up several times his own height, he looked back to determine if she was still looking at her phone. When he was able to confirm that he would be safe from her gaze, he began his approach, trying to ignore the smell that was emanating from the massive socked structures. It was quite overpowering, and Nick was amazed that someone who looked so pretty and normal could have such strong and distinct foot odor. But to Nick, who had an interest in feet and the whole concept of giantesses, this was more of an observation than a complaint.

As he touched the white socks, realizing that he’d need to climb over her heels since they were tightly pressed against each other, which would mean that he’d be completely at their mercy if something went wrong. But, before he could properly react, Nick heard a light giggle come from the titaness, and the cotton walls that you were climbing so carefully closed in on him, crushing him in-between their mighty soles.

She started rubbing her soles up and down, which sent Nick up towards her wiggling and writhing toes, and he tried to grab onto any piece of fabric that he could to prevent himself from this deadly destination. But Nick’s tiny arms were no match for Ashley’s massive soles, and they eventually worked him up towards her titanic toes, and he hoped that he’d get away unscathed. But the fact that he wasn’t yet flattened into nothing surprised Nick, and made him think of this as a chance to live out his fantasies.

Once Nick reached her toes, and he was out in the open for Ashley to potentially see, he tried to cry out in hopes that she would end the toe torture before it began. As much as he was excited to get abused by such physically imposing fleshy appendages, it would be smart to get discovered sooner rather than later. But right as Nick opened his mouth to shout to Ashley, her 2nd toe on her right foot collided with his face, pushing itself into his open mouth, forcing him to taste her smelly and sweat caked sock-clad toe. But it wasn’t a bad taste, and it only proved to him that he really loved this kind of thing.

Nick was being pushed by that toe into the small space that was in-between her other 2nd and 3rd toes on the left foot, where the sock acted almost like a sweaty net, which kept him hidden from view. And then, after Nick was shoved deep enough into the sock space in-between her 2nd and 3rd left toes, they clenched down hard on him, gripping his head in a sweaty and smelly vice, treating him like a pebble to be squeezed and scrunched.

And when her Nick tried to struggle against her ruthless and savage toes, which continued to feel his small body up with extreme vigor, it only stimulated the toes even more, causing them to get more and more brutal with their assault. And to make matters worse, Ashley would sometimes scratch at the general area with her well manicured and long fingernails, not even looking enough to see that she was inadvertently dominating a small person with her oppressive sock-clad toes.

Nick heard her mumble to herself, “Man, my toes are getting itchy! It almost feels like its struggling, whatever it is. Oh well!” And then all 10 of Ashley’s titanic and smelly toes push against Nick’s small body, all at once, and he is completely engulfed in her natural foot scent.

But before he was completely crushed by these uncaring digits, something strange happened. He felt like the already massive toes were getting even larger, and before he could make another thought, he shrunk again significantly. He was now small enough to tumble away from the toes’ grasp, and they merely started rubbing each other with the same intensity that they did with him, and Nick turned around and saw that the even larger form of Ashley.

Now that he was even smaller than before, the scent that surrounded him was increased many times over, and it started to make him feel a bit woozy. Before Nick was able to recover from the shock from shrinking again, he saw Ashley begin removing her long white socks. Nick tried to wave and shout, but he remained unnoticed by this gigantic person.

She shifted her leg so the knee bent up, so she could remove her sock easier. When Ashley planted her foot down in this new position, it knocked Nick down again, further preventing him from contacting her. Nick was mere inches away, from his perspective, from Ashley’s titanic sock-clad toes. They began scrunching against the rough carpet, which terrifies him because of how much larger they were than he was.

As she slowly removed her right sock, Nick could see all the dirt and debris from the carpet attached to the sole of her sock. Nick was worried that he would end up like that too if he couldn’t get away. After pulling off her sock, she tossed it out towards her discarded shoes. Nick was now face to face with Ashley’s immense freed toes, and they started wiggling to celebrate their new found freedom. Nick was close enough to Ashley’s bare toes that he could see tiny pieces of junk trapped in-between them, and he hoped that he didn’t end up joining them in their stay in that sweaty and smelly toe space. She took off her left sock as well, and tossed it aside as well.

The discarded belongs gave off a strong radiating odor. The combination of the discarded socks and converses, together with Ashley’s freed bare feet, caused the scent to increase again exponentially. It was starting to give him a headache, because the severity of the smell almost created a small atmosphere of sweat and humidity. He wondered how much she had walked today before going here. It was a hot day today, and she was wearing yoga pants, so she undoubtedly sweated a lot already. And even though he thought that he’d be ready for the fun, he actually started coughing in a fit, as it seems like he was somewhat overwhelmed  by Ashley’s strong smelling feet and footwear.

He also noticed some dark patches on her socks, probably from significant use. It seemed like those socks did everything they could to absorb her gross foot sweat. As Nick continued to look at those massive feet and be taken aback from the stench that radiated from them, Ashley started cracking her toes harshly, completely stunning him with the severity of the noise. It didn’t help Nick’s composure when he realized that each of her massive toes were many times larger than he was, especially now that he had shrunk even more.

Nick was not prepared for what Ashley did next. She picked back up her phone and started rubbing her bare soles on the carpet. She always liked how the rough carpet felt on her delicate soles, and it was the perfect solution to a long day of walking on her poor feet. As Ashley was busy texting or browsing Facebook, Nick had to fight for his life. He couldn’t even move as he was in a state of almost shock from how overwhelmed he was by everything, as his deepest fantasy was coming to life before his very eyes.

Nick saw the pair of monstrous feet barrel towards him, her toes spread out and ready to regain their now smaller buddy, and he tried to turn around and run. But when he turned, he saw the discarded socks and shoes blocking his way. Nick could either try to face those incoming feet head on, or he could try and hide among her discarded shoes and socks until things calmed down. It would be risky to try either.

Choices

1) Nick faces Ashley’s oncoming feet, completely mesmerized, and ignores all caution to join the toes that seemed so tantalizing.

2) Nick hides among Ashley’s socks and shoes, as his survival instincts just kicked in. (Go to Chapter AshleyMain2)

End Notes:

Here's the first content chapter! I'll add one chapter a day from the old story, so people don't get overwhelmed. I'll also delete the chapters from "Shrunk in College: The Library" as I add them here. I don't want doubles anywhere to clutter up the site.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sanctuary in a Sock? (AshleyMain2) by Sheograth

Even though Nick was incredibly excited by her immense feet and toes, it seems like his survival instincts overrode his desire for pleasure, and ran as far away from them as he could. Nick didn’t even care if that meant that he had to hide among her discarded shoes and socks, in order to get away from her uncaring and brutal feet and toes. He ran on top of one of the tossed, sweat soaked, socks, and watched her feet rub against the carpet, causing an incredibly loud scratching noise of sweaty foot flesh and rough carpet fiber.

The sock ground he was standing on was damp and hot, and it smelled strongly of foot sweat. It caused him to have a coughing fit, because his body was not yet used to the experience. He thought that they could be used as a chemical weapon, if they were at the scale he currently was at, especially since most people didn’t like feet the way that he did. While Ashley might have taken offense to that, she might have understood if her socks were larger than most buildings, comparatively.

As Nick took refuge among the socks, Ashley continued to rub her feet on the carpet. She put down her phone, and looked towards her shoes and socks. Nick looked up and saw Ashley’s absolutely stunning face, with smooth and creamy lightly tan skin and beautiful teal colored eyes. He was completely awestruck by how easily her face filled his entire vision, and was in a state of shock for a few moments. But Nick snapped out of his trance, and immediately started jumping and yelling, hoping that she would notice him.

Nick saw Ashley smile, showing her pearly white teeth, and he hoped that that meant that she noticed him. Unfortunately, all Ashley did was start to stretch her arms and legs. She stretched her long legs out towards her socks and shoes, right where Nick thought he would be out of harm’s way, and began rubbing her feet on her socks and playing with her shoes with her dexterous and gigantic sweat coated toes.

Ashley let out a contented sigh as she rummaged her feet around, gripping her socks vigorously with her titanic toes and shoving her bare feet inside of her converses lazily, and Nick was thrown around in this maelstrom of feet, toes, and footwear. And a part of Nick was glad that she did this, because things were able to remain exciting and fun.

Eventually, Nick got thrown into one of her converse sneakers after all the chaos. He noticed how high the shoe walls went up, where they had to be almost 10 times taller than her was. Nick thought about climbing, but quickly realized that the walls of the converse were too smooth for him to get any kind of grip on. He could hear her begin to stand up, and Nick froze, worried about what might happen next. He saw a few long and slender fingers grasp the side of the shoe, and her ring finger actually brushed up against him, which knocked him back down on his back, and she then lifted it up high into the air.

She brought it close to her face and looked into it, and angled it so the toe section was lower than the heel of the shoe, which made Nick tumble down into that area of the smelly shoe. Nick tried to wave at her, but Ashley got distracted before she could notice him, and he was too deep down inside the shoe for anyone to realistically notice him or hear him anyway. She gave a quick sniff and reflexively scrunched her face.

She said to herself “Oh man these shoes reek. I should leave them in the window to air out tonight. Oh well, it won’t harm anyone right now.” She giggled after saying that, and Nick was both excited and worried by what he heard, and he also found her laughter to be really cute and attractive. Nick tried to remain alert, because there was no telling what she might do next.

Ashley then dropped the converses on the ground again, knocking Nick down for the umpteenth time. He saw her bend down and look at the shoe again, where her entire body covered up the entirety of Nick’s vision. She gave a slight frown and said “Well, I’m sorry about the smell right now. I promise to air you out later!” She then winked at the shoe and technically at Nick as well. She was talking to her shoe, as a way to personify it. Nick assumed that Ashley was a bit of an oddball, because of this moment.

Then she said “You’ll have to forgive me for what I shove inside of you next. You already take care of my delicate and sweaty feet well enough. But I’m sure you’re used to it! Bye!” She then lowered her bunched up wad of white socks, which were currently inside out so the sweatiest parts were on the outside, into the shoe Nick was currently stuck in.

Nick saw that sweat soaked wad of cotton barrel its way towards his current sanctuary in the toe section, and he could hear the insides of the converse practically creak and moan from the uninvited guest. By the time Ashley was satisfied with the placement of her socks, Nick was completely pinned down by the smelly and damp mass of sweaty socks, and could not move an inch.

If Nick thought the smell was intense before while just being on top of her socks, this was a whole different level. He was completely immobilized by her damp and smelly socks, and no matter how much he tried to get away from them, he couldn’t budge. He heard Ashley say, from far up above and slightly muffled, “I’m gonna work up a serious sweat from class today. Hope you’re ready for me!” She made an audible laugh at this point, and walked towards her dance class.

Nick seriously wondered about the way she treated her footwear, and wondered if that would transfer to how she might treat a shrunken man like him, if she found him helpless inside her shoes or socks later. He quickly shuddered, not knowing if that was because that thought immensely turned him on or because of the damp and sweaty prison that he was trapped in.

The smell was incredibly strong. So much so that it caused Nick to lose consciousness, but even so, his body slowly got used to the sensation. As he was out cold, Ashley was dancing away. She was building up that sweat she promised. This was a two hour long dance class, and the current professor rarely allowed breaks, so most students needed to just power through the class.

Now Nick was currently stuck in the shoe, that much was certain. After dancing for almost two hours, the class ended. Ashley walked back towards her shoes, ready to put them back on and head home. She seriously needed a shower. Every inch of her body felt like it was covered with sweat, and it probably was.

And as she started rummaging in her shoes, it started to move Nick around. Ashley pulled her bunched up wad of socks out of her converse and walked to an empty corner of the hallway to get her shoes back on. Nick was currently glued to the wad of cotton, and Ashley held that ball tightly enough that it pushed him even deeper into the folds and wrinkles that formed because of the rough bunching up that Ashley did to those socks.

She then shook her socks out until they were flattened enough to wear again, and her strong shaking could cause two equally possible outcomes for Nick. He could find himself stuck inside her socks, as the sweat could easily keep him glued to the inside of the sock as she shook the sock and flipped it back the right way. That would cause Nick to be stuck inside the sock and remain close to her very sweaty feet and toes.

Although Ashley also considered not wearing socks and just going barefoot instead, because she didn’t really feel like pulling her long white socks back on. And if that happened, Nick would have probably been launched away from the sock, due to the vigorous shaking Ashley did, and be thrown into the sweaty shoe again.

She knew that it would make her feet smell even worse, but it wouldn’t matter since she’d get a shower once she got home. And besides, it’s not like anyone would be bothered by the smell, since she’d be wearing shoes anyway. Nick’s fate rested in Ashley’s hands, or feet more accurately, because Nick was just starting to regain consciousness and he was still disoriented. What happens next?

Choices:

1) Nick falls into the sock, right before Ashley decides to put it on. (Go to Chapter AshleyMain3)

2) Nick falls into the left converse sneaker, while Ashley chooses to wear them sockless.

End Notes:

Here is the second Ashley centered chapter! While I continue to transfer the chapters here, I'll start brainstorming about how to implement Amy Ika and Julie Thomas. I'll want to solidify their personalities for myself before I start writing, so I don't need to rewrite them in the future.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Riding Back in Ashley’s Sock (AshleyMain3) by Sheograth

Ashley decides that it would be too uncomfortable to wear her converses without socks, so she bit the bullet and chose to just put back on those dirty socks until she got back to her apartment. It was around this point that Nick was getting back up, and the first thing he saw was Ashley’s monolithic face peering into the sock that he was still trapped in, and he heard her mumble “Yeah, those socks definitely need to get washed. But my feet are already super sweaty, so it’s no big deal. I’ll just have to live with smelly feet, until I can get a shower!”

She started to giggle after saying that, and then she started to shove her feet back into the long white sock. Nick instinctively backed away, but he realized that he was already against the end of the sock, where he could distinctly feel the built-up sweat that covered it. Nick could only wait with apprehension as Ashley very slowly put in her right foot all the way into the sock, and he watched as her titanic set of 5 toes gradually surrounded him.

He braced himself when they were almost upon him, and then her 2nd toe slammed into his tiny body, pinning him against the damp sweaty cotton material. And once her sock was completely on, Ashley let out a victory sigh as she wiggled her toes happily, dragging Nick back and forth against the sock and her sweaty 2nd toe.

Then Ashley grabbed her converse sneakers, and lazily pushed them on, making sure to tie them nice and tight. The toes that surrounded Nick seemed to get squished together, which pressed his body even further against the soft and squishy toe flesh. And once her shoes were on, Ashley got up and started to briskly walk back to her apartment. As she walked, Nick was pulled and pushed around the inside of her right sock, keeping him completely disoriented.

He was dragged along her smooth and damp sole, getting generously coated by her post-dance sweat. And as he was moved around her sole, he found himself stuck in one of the larger folds along her sole, and he was surrounded on all sides by her sweaty and smelly foot flesh. And Ashley’s walking would even more severely affect him while he was inside this small and cramped space.

When her foot would rise into the air, he would be almost sucked deeper into the moist crevice, where the air was much thinner and it got a bit more challenging to breathe. And as Ashley would bring her foot back down, the heavy impact would slam him out the deepest parts of the fold, only to be ruthlessly smothered in a dangerous mound of flesh. And Nick found that the experience would harshly contort his tiny and vulnerable body as the fleshy walls closed in around him, and if he wasn’t so durable, he would be turned into a small pile of mush.

But as uncomfortable, and somewhat painful, it was, Nick still couldn’t dislike the experience. Something about being ruthlessly and unknowingly abused in such an insignificant and small space on the foot of an attractive woman heavily excited him, and he wasn’t sure why this was, but this whole shrinking affair must have been awakening some previously unknown desires in Nick.

 But then Ashley had to wait at a stop light, so she started to swing her right leg to pass the time, and that action finally freed Nick from the fleshy prison that was a small and unremarkable foot fold, and sent him off to experience the rest of Ashley’s unique socked environment.

The next destination for Nick, due to Ashley not letting her legs stay still, was her indomitable and unflinching heel. He had a good feeling that it wouldn’t be enjoyable under that massive thing, so he tried to grab onto anything so he could change his course, but everything was much too slippery for him to be able to change his direction. So Nick could merely brace himself as he was slowly but surely squeezed under her heel.

While he was under it, he felt like his whole body was being completely pulverized under the weight and pressure. He knew for sure that this was not a place he would ever want to spend time under, and he felt like he would be flattened before long if he couldn’t escape from this heavy hell. But as luck would have it, something happened that would save Nick from being slowly and brutally crushed under an uncaring heel, and it was his goddess Ashley as it turned out. She stopped walking, and he felt a heavy vibration surge through her body and into his, and he figured that it was her phone, and she mumbled “Oh! A text! I wonder who it is.”

And then she started to angle her foot to be perpendicular to the ground, and started tapping her toes against the ground, as an absentminded action. After a few taps, which effectively shook Nick’s entire world, he was finally dislodged and was able to continue his smelly but erotic journey inside of Ashley’s sweaty sock. And the force caused Nick to rocket across her sole, and right back to the toes that gave him such a very domineering yet loving experience.

And he was quickly slammed into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they started squeezing and playing with him immediately while Ashley was still distracted by her phone. They pressed into him, forcing him to deeply experience their heavily sweaty flesh, and also wiggled erratically, giving him a very close and personal massage. And it seemed that her experience dancing had made her feet and toes a lot rougher, which explained why she didn’t even register Nick as a pebble earlier, but could still feel him while he was bigger before.

But then Ashley finished messing with her phone, and resumed her walk home, and Nick was quickly thrown into the space between those two toes. He was snugly enveloped in her moist and sweaty flesh, and it seemed to shield him from the rest of the impacts from her walking. So Nick took this chance to rest his body and mind, now that he could catch a break, and he simply allowed his senses to be surrounded and overtaken by her very unique and intoxicating toe flesh.

Nick allowed himself to fall asleep during this last stretch of the journey, and before too long, Ashley made it back to her apartment. Nick was suddenly awakened while she lazily and roughly removed her shoes and socks in her living room. The way she took off her shoes dislodged him from his sweaty resting hole, and then he watched as her almost heavenly toes left him and the sock that he’d been in for what felt like hours, even though it was probably 20 minutes at most.

Ashley walked away to take her shower, ready to get all of that built-up sweat and grime off of her, and feel squeaky clean again. She also made a mental note to let her converses air dry when she got done, so she wouldn’t spend another day with smelly shoes and socks. And as Ashley happily showered, Nick took this chance to exit the sock and find a way to get her attention before she got back.

Nick looked around, and saw a few areas that he could climb up to so he would have a better shot at discovery. There was the small table on the side of the couch, which Ashley must look at enough times to see him eventually. There was also the table in front of the couch, which was the same width as it, but Nick wondered if Ashley used it as a footrest, because it seemed to be the right distance for something like that.

And then his eyes wandered to the next room, which was most likely Ashley’s bedroom. There were bound to be areas that he could climb up to in there that would help his cause. Although he didn’t want to leave a bad impression, and sneaking into someone else’s room, shrunk or not, would definitely do that. But Nick decided to walk while thinking, because the smell from her discarded converses and socks were starting to distract him, more in an arousing way than a negative way. But it was still not something that Nick wanted to think of, because nothing erotic or exciting would help him get found.

But Nick had to make a decision fast, because Ashley wouldn’t be in the shower all day, and time was a limited resource right now. Where does Nick choose to go?

Choices:

1) Nick climbs up the table next to the couch, hoping that she’ll see him soon.

2) Nick climbs up the table in front of the couch, hoping that she doesn’t use it as a footrest.

3) Nick sneaks into Ashley’s bedroom, hoping for a better spot there.

End Notes:

This is the last chapter that needed to be transfered. Now I can start thinking of how to expand the routes that are a bit emptier, like this one.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Approaching Julie, the Petite Dancer (JulieMain1) by Sheograth

Nick scans the area one more time, and he zeroes in on the Caucasian girl, whose name was Julie, although he had no way of knowing that at the time, standing on the other side of the room. She looked incredible, although he wondered if his perceptions were skewed since she was currently a real-life giantess from his perspective. Nick thought that he should go contact this girl, figuring that he needed to take some action in order to actually fix this strange situation.

He walks across the room, while dodging falling shoes and socks every once in a while, reminding him just how small he currently was. But it was also exhilarating, because narrowly avoiding all of those discarded footwear and socks made his previous fantasy feel like a reality. At one point, he walked a bit too close to the taller Asian girl, Ashley, and he realized that he should have paid more attention to where he was walking.

Nick kept on running, currently filled with adrenaline, but bumped into a huge fleshy object that was roughly half his size. He looked up, still a bit dazed, and he realized that he just bumped into the tall Asian girl’s currently bare big toe. Nick’s head even started to hurt while he tried to look up at the tall Asian girl, whose name was Ashley, and he could only really comprehend her lower half right now. But while he was still down on the grown, Ashley’s toes started to wriggle and writhe, and Nick worried that he caused a negative reaction out of her. And as he tried to back away slowly, he heard the Asian girl mumble “What was that? That felt weird…”

The Asian girl looks down, but before she notices Nick down by her foot, she accidentally drops her left sock onto him. The Asian girl says “Whoops, oh well...” The sock lands on Nick, and it completely covers and immobilizes him. The strong scent from the Asian girl’s foot surrounds him as he struggles to crawl away. But before Nick can get away from under the sock, the Asian girl absentmindedly moves her left bare foot right on top of that sock.

Luckily, Nick ended up around the space right between her toes and the ball of her foot, so he was merely trapped. It was a better alternative to being crushed to paste under the ball of her foot or any of her toes. But Nick was still trapped, while completely surrounded by the Asian girl’s natural foot scent, and he couldn’t even move if he wanted to. Yet, truth be told, Nick was pretty happy right now, as he was so close to the foot of a highly attractive woman while he was barely bigger than her toes.

Suddenly, Nick feels a sharp vibration go straight through him, and the Asian girl reaches into her pants pocket for her phone. She got a message, so she starts to examine it and text back. While she opened her phone up, she said to herself “Wonder what it is? I hope it’s something cool!”

But while she focused on her phone, she started to grind her foot back and forth, pushing Nick around in the process. Then she began to scrunch her toes, harshly gripping Nick up and wrapping him within the strong smelling cotton. While the smell was intense back when the sock just covered him like a massive blanket, the severity increased ten-fold now that every inch of him of Nick wrapped up in her dirty sock and squeezed by her freed toes.

Nick spent a few minutes being squeezed by the Asian girl’s toes, but she eventually walked away to grab a drink, allowing him to slowly untangle himself from the sock. He takes the chance to get farther away from where the Asian girl and her things were, and then he continued his journey to where the girl was still standing. He figured that trying to contact the Asian girl would prove to be much too dangerous and unpredictable.

Nick decides to make his was a bit more slowly towards where the usually petite Caucasian girl was standing, not wanting to repeat the same mistake with another giant woman. As enjoyable and erotic as it felt to be pinned and squeezed by the toes of an attractive woman, it was also a really dangerous activity. Although he wondered how he was still okay after being stepped on by that giant Asian girl, without even a broken bone.

After about 10 minutes of careful walking, where he avoided any paths that went into the range of other giant women, he reached where the girl was standing. She was still wearing her slippers, but she had a few other things spread about the area. And before Nick went too close to the Caucasian girl, he looked up at her, and he was amazed that a person who was normally a decent bit shorter than him completely towered over him.

Then Nick started to head a bit closer to the Caucasian girl, and once he was standing in front of her right foot, she decided to slip out of her slippers. When she did that, the smell that was contained within the footwear was fully released, and it washed over Nick completely. He enjoyed it though, although it was still intense enough to give him a light headache.

But before Nick could back away a bit more, the Caucasian girl decided to sit down and stretch before the dance class. Both of her legs were massive and went farther than Nick could see, and he realized that he was standing fairly close to her right thigh. Before the Caucasian girl started to stretch, she pulled out her headphones, and Nick realized that getting her attention was about to become a lot more complicated.

The girl Caucasian started by reaching for her right bare foot, and as she lowered her body towards that leg, her face ended up right in front of Nick. He was almost in shock as her huge and beautiful face zoomed towards him, and it quickly covered his entire field of view. He tried to snap out of his shock, and started to jump and shout, to get her attention, but by the time he was able to move again, she ended up closing her eyes. Then she quickly switched to start stretching in the other direction, this time showing the back of her head to Nick, which gave him a chance to examine her thick blonde hair.

But then the Caucasian girl suddenly got up, brushed herself off, and walked into the classroom to start her dance class. Luckily, Nick was able to avoid being stepped on by the girl as she got up and left, and he realized that he would be alone for at least an hour while the class went on. Nick mumbled to himself “I’ve gotta find a way to get back with this girl. There’s no way I’ll get her attention right now.”

Nick looked around, and saw her pair of brown slippers and a black handbag. Climbing into the handbag would be a pretty sensible option, as it would be a simple way to travel with the girl until he could get her attention. But his eyes wandered back to the slippers, and he started to walk towards them, as the scent grew stronger as he went closer. He had to admit that he was actually living out his inner-most fantasy right now, and he had a risky idea.

He walked up to the edge of the slipper, and then he climbed onto the bottom of it, and he immediately pressed his hands into the soft material. It was really fluffy, but also a bit sticky. But it was everything he’d ever imagined, as he was standing inside the shoe of a highly attractive girl, and he decided to head even deeper into her slipper. He walked further and further into the Caucasian girl’s slipper, and he loved how the smell’s intensity increased as he walked.

As he walked past the main opening part of the slipper, things started to look darker already, and he started to notice all the imprints and spots left by her foot. He was certain that she wore these slippers quite often, and that thought excited him even more. And once he got to the toe section, he felt like he was hit by a wave of smelly air, and he felt even more excited. And in response to being in the toe section, Nick opened his arms and allowed himself to fall down face first into the fluffy material, and he simply laid there as he breathed in the wonderful scent that permeated everything. Then he pushed his arms up, to look around, and he realized that his head was right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe.

And then Nick lowered his head back into the imprint, and rubbed it back and forth, but then he started to feel sleepy all of a sudden. He tried to move, but then his vision got all blurry, and then he passed out while still in front of the toe imprint. And while Nick was out cold, he started to shrink again, and he continued to shrink until he was around ½ of an inch tall.

Time passes, and Nick is suddenly awoken by what felt like a massive earthquake, and he sat up incredibly confused. He looks around, and he feels like everything just got bigger, and his fears were confirmed when he saw the Caucasian girl rest her tan foot half way onto the slipper. When he realized that he what was about to happen, his life flashed before his eyes, but then he thought about what happened when that huge Asian girl stepped on him. He was totally crushed under her foot, but he wasn’t hurt or even injured, so Nick wondered if he might make out alright in this situation too.

But before she did anything else, she started to talk to herself, and Nick realized that this was the first time he heard her voice. She said “That was a great session! This was such a great workout, and I definitely feel the burn. I just feel so invigorated right now, I’m so glad I signed up for that elective!” Nick thought that this person must be an adventurous type, and her voice sounded so lively and bubbly, and hearing her speak just made him feel even more enamored by her right now.

Then she started to shake the slipper, which knocked you around indiscriminately, as she pushed her foot all the way inside the shoe. And now that you were even smaller than before, each of her toes dwarfed you completely, and you could only wait as they slowly overcame you. You hoped that your theory about being more durable was correct, or your new fantasy might end before it even begins. But then she mumbled “Oh yuck, I soo need a shower when I get home!”

And then, she was able to shake her right foot on all the way, and her 3rd toe pinned Nick down, burying him between sweaty flesh and sticky fluff. Then that toe, along with the two the rested on each side of the 3rd toe, started to prod and mash into you. You could hear her mumble “Is that a pebble in my slipper? You know what, I’m not gonna let a dumb pebble spoil my good mood!” She then started to tap her right foot a few times, brutally crushing Nick into her toe flesh and the slipper material. Then she picked up her handbag, and walked away to head back to her apartment, without realizing that she had a stowaway getting a free ride under her toes.

←To Be Continued

End Notes:

Hey guys, I've finally started to work on this part of the "Shrunk in College". I'll probably do what I can to add for Julie and Amy, so hopefully you guys like these characters as they start to develop.

I also hope that you guys like how I added a cameo for Ashley as well, and I think I might keep on mixing characters that aren't the primary around just keep things interesting.

If you guys liked this chapter, then make sure to give it a review! I welcome all kinds of meaningful and specific feedback and criticism. But please don't give reviews that are just jokes or things like that. Things like that really demotivate me.

Take care!

Seeking the Mystery Dancer, Alyssa (AlyssaMain1) by Sheograth

Nick felt a strange feeling when he looked at that gigantic Indian girl, and he really couldn’t explain it. But what he did know was that he needed to get to her and get her attention, without knowing a single thing about her. So he briskly walked in her general direction, not wanting to miss his chance to reach her before her dance class began. In fact, he was in such a rush to make it to the Indian girl; that he neglected to pay attention to any of the other giantesses that were removing their shoes and things around him.

Then, out of nowhere, a massive slipper fell right in front of him, both preventing Nick from passing and knocking him over. The open end of the slipper was facing him, so the powerful odor from the girl’s foot quickly washed over him. It was an incredibly strong scent for sure, but it was also extremely intoxicating for Nick at the same time. He looked farther up, and he realized that he was standing under the petite Caucasian girl, whose name was Julie. But Nick’s eyes slowly widened when he saw that Julie was holding her left foot up to her waist, presumably as a stretching maneuver.

Nick could only cower in fear when Julie let go of that leg, and it rocketed straight for him, and he was convinced that he’d become a small mark under that massive foot. Luckily, Nick was positioned right between her toes and the ball of her foot, so he avoided being swiftly crushed under Julie. But Nick was still trapped under her toes, and his face was right under her 2nd toe, so he tried to push his way between that toe and the 3rd one that neighbored it.

Sadly, all this did was irritate Julie just enough for her toes to start using Nick’s head as a pebble, vigorously squeezing him between them. It wasn’t even enough to cause a conscious reaction out of Julie, who continued to get ready for the dance class while her toes were preoccupied with Nick. His face was harshly pressed into the smelly space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and even though it was an incredibly overpowering odor, it wasn’t in the least unpleasant. He actually found a great amount of pleasure acting as Julie’s toe toy, and he also noticed that he wasn’t in much pain or even felt any injuries while being harshly handled by those huge toes.

Eventually, Julie walked towards the door of the dance studio, without realizing that she was dragging a very small person along with her. When she passed where Alyssa Ika was standing, Nick happened to get dislodged and rolled right between Alyssa’s two feet. After gathering his bearings, he shook himself off, and looked around, feeling a bit intimidated by the two monumentally large nylon covered feet that flanked him on either side.

Because the nylons were relatively thin, he could clearly see her smooth light brown skin, and he really wanted to get inside those nylons and see how those feet were like up close. But before he could daydream anymore, Alyssa suddenly sat down, causing Nick to fall over from the force of her gigantic rear, even though it was mainly because of his relative size. When he opened his eyes again, he was shocked to see both of her feet right in front of him, with her toes towering over him.

She started to playfully wiggle her toes, showing Nick just how much larger they were than he was, and he also noticed that she had a small hole between her 3rd and 4th toes on her right foot. Nick started to wander closer and closer to Alyssa’s wiggling toes, until her could almost touch them. But before he could react, Alyssa brought her feet just slightly forward, causing Nick to be buried under her big toe. And, after a bit of fidgeting on Alyssa’s part, Nick finally wound up wedged between the space between her toes and the ball of her right foot, which caused him to be engulfed by her natural scent.

But then Alyssa started to do a few warm up stretches, and she started with a butterfly stretch, quickly bring both legs together and pressing her feet against each other. Nick’s face was sandwiched between both of her massive big toes, and he could only react with awe as Alyssa would bring her face down toward where he was during the stretching. He tried to call out to her, but every time she lowered her head, she pressed her feet together, smothering him in her nylon covered flesh, preventing any noise from reaching her.

After a few repetitions, she started to stretch her legs next, inadvertently bringing Nick with her. First, she stretched her left leg out straight, and pressed her other foot into that leg’s thigh, while reaching for her left foot and bending her body down. Nick was pressed deeply into the smelly foot crevice that he was trapped in, and he was glad that he wasn’t getting injured or anything. Then, Alyssa switched positions, and stretched her right leg next. Nick saw her long fingers reaching for him, and the toes that held onto him so tightly, and he was powerless as they grabbed the foot that he was attached to, brutally smothering him while Alyssa innocently prepped for her dance class.

Alyssa repeated this process, switching legs to stretch, until she announced to herself “Think that’s enough. I feel so limber now! I’m ready for that dance session now.” So Alyssa got up, and pressing her full weight onto Nick, and quickly cracked her toes while she stretched her arms. This time, Nick was dislodged from his toe trap during that moment, and he could only watch as Alyssa skipped away towards the dance studio door.

Nick thought about what would be the best way to get Alyssa’s attention while she was gone, and his eyes wandered all around the area until they zeroed in on her brown and fluffy moccasins. Nick smiled and said to himself “Gotta be bold, right? And besides, I’ve gotta be super durable or something! That stuff back there was way too crazy for there to be another explanation.” And as he walked closer, he mumbled “A quick peek wouldn’t kill me…”

So Nick walked until he was right against the side of Alyssa’s right moccasin, and he looked up and mumbled “Crazy how tall this looks right now. I mean, I’m looking at a shoe for crying out loud! Well, might as well start climbing.” And that was exactly what Nick did, and he found that the moccasin was surprisingly easy to climb, as there were countless minor imperfections along the side that acted as handholds and footholds for him to climb.

After only a few short minutes, which came as a complete surprise to Nick, he made it to the top of Alyssa’s moccasin. He noticed how thick the fluffy material was where he was standing, and he mentioned “This is large enough for me to sleep on, this is nuts!” But then he noticed the rising smell, and it only served to excite him even more. But then he started to get that odd headache again, and it started to make Nick feel nervous. He mumbled, “Hold on, something feels dangerously familiar.”

But before he could make the connection, Nick lost consciousness and fell down into the bottom of Alyssa’s massive and fluffy moccasin. He remained unconscious during the entirety of the dance class, an he only started to come back to once Alyssa began to walk back towards her shoes to leave the building. Nick groggily moved as he felt a minor earthquake seem to grow closer and more intense by the moment, and it eventually jolted him back into full awareness. He looked to his sides, and saw tall and fluffy walls surround him, and once he looked up to see Alyssa’s face grinning down at him did he finally realize what happened.

He quickly ran away towards the toe section, because he had no desire to become a stain under her heel, but his running quickly turned into rolling as Alyssa casually angled the moccasin up with her toes as she checked her phone. Nick tumbled down until her hit the toe section, and when he looked towards the opening of the shoe, he saw her titanic nylon covered foot and 5 proportionally large toes staring him down. But things also looked a lot bigger than before, and as Alyssa’s toes pounced on him, Nick shouted in vain “I shrunk again!?”

His body was viciously pounded on by Alyssa’s overworked and sweat soaked toes, and they did their best to exert their dominance over their tiny new acquaintance. And Alyssa wriggled her toes so furiously, that Nick ended up being tossed right through that hole in her nylons, causing him to be engulfed under her sweaty sole. Then she started to harshly rub her sole back and foot, while muttering “Is there something in my nylons? I can’t really tell. And I really don’t feel like doing anything about it, honestly. Oh well!”

Alyssa then happily, if a bit tiredly, walked out of the performing arts building and toward her next destination, without knowing about the new friend that her toes just made. Alyssa mumbled to herself, saying “I really wanna shower, but I need to do some homework at the library. I’ll make it quick, and rush home after!”

←To Be Continued 

Go to Chapter AlyssaMain2

End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is the final character for the Dance Studio route (for now)! It's been awhile, and it's mainly because I got a bit busy/distracted. I've actually got a good amount of action already written for the next chapter, so I'll look forward to finalizing it into the next chapter.

If you guys liked this chapter, then make sure to give it a review! I welcome all kinds of meaningful and specific feedback and criticism. But please don't give reviews that are just jokes or things like that. Things like that really demotivate me.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Shoeplaying at the Library (AlyssaMain2) NEW by Sheograth

Alyssa Ika decided to head to the library, after the dance class, so she could do some work before going back home to shower. Nick was dragged along as well, getting brutally battered under her well exercised feet. Even though he thought he was tightly sealed under the sole of her foot, thanks to her incredibly close-fitting and thin nylons, the already built-up sweat was starting to move him around more and more. By the time she reached one of the quiet sections, Nick was dragged under the ball of her foot, and right in front of her 2nd and 3rd sweaty toes.

Alyssa sat on one of the higher bar-style work stations, and she sat on a tall chair where her feet could barely touch the carpet from, but she felt that the peace and quiet was worth it. Unluckily, or more likely luckily, for Nick, Alyssa was an incredibly wild shoeplayer, and her sitting at such an irregular work area would only inspire her legs and feet to work at their peak potential. He would soon thank the heavens that he was as durable as he had discovered, and he’d at the same time hope that it would be enough to survive her study session, because he’d love to live and experience her wild feet another day.

While studying, Alyssa started to dig her feet into the sides of the moccasin, causing her toes to bunch up and squish into Nick. She quickly removes her foot from the right moccasin, and just as quickly starts to rub her toes into the Achilles heel of the other foot. She pushes her foot until she fit the heel between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and then started to rub it up and down, harshly pressing Nick into that smelly toe space. She gets a bit still, and simply starts to rock her foot back and forth while still connected to the left foot’s heel, which kept him dazed and disoriented.

Between the relatively calmer repetitions, she would sometimes push her foot farther to the left or right, giving Nick a rough reminder that he was at her unknowing mercy. Then, as suddenly as she played with the other shoe, she removed her foot from its neighbor, and rushed it right back into the right moccasin, while scrunching her toes in the process, treating Nick to an intense flesh wrap. He was reminded of the slightly stale, but still intoxicating, scent that remained inside the shoe as her foot remained still for a moment.

But that didn’t last long, because she started to dangle her moccasin in the air a bit, allowing her heel to pop out ever so slightly, which also provided Nick with a consistent supply of fresh air, which he welcomed. It was still filtered through her feet and moccasin, but he’d take whatever respite he could get at this point. Then she swung her leg up to the nearby wall, giving him a strong dose of heavy G-force, before being abruptly dislodged and knocked back into the toe section of the moccasin, once she stopped her leg mid swing.

But Nick didn’t get a break yet, because she decided to press the ball of her foot into the wall, which in turn pressed him into her 3rd toe, as it brutally dominated him. Then she brought her foot back down, and pressed her toes into the shoe, giving Nick another uncaring and sweaty flesh and sock sandwich. Her foot remained still for a few moments, but Nick was experienced enough to know that it wouldn’t last; and he was correct.

She swiftly pulled her foot back out of her moccasin, and brought it around to her other foot, before freeing that one from its moccasin as well. She started to scratch at the side and sole of the other foot, which caused Nick to be crammed under her 3rd toe, as it vigorously pushed into the nylon covered flesh of the other foot. Relieving that itch felt great for Alyssa, and it felt good for Nick as well, since being able to take part in such an insane toe/foot scratching session was amazing and unforgettable.

Once her itchy sole was satisfied, she forcefully scrunched and cracked her toes, completely smothering Nick in her moderately moist toes. Then she just as quickly slipped both moccasins back on, and started to swing her legs slightly back and forth, which made Nick feel heavily dizzy again. Luckily, since was such an erratic shoeplayer, it didn’t take long before she grew tired of one action and moved on to another one.

So the next thing she did was kick back off her moccasins, and propped both feet onto the metal bar that went across near the bottom of the tall chair. She energetically gripped the metal rod, loving how cool it felt on her tired and hot toes, and Nick enjoyed the decrease in temperature as well. Her toes kept on furiously squeezing and grinding against the cool piece of metal, which proved to be a bit less enjoyable for Nick, as the harshness of the metal overrode the coolness that it provided. But because the metal rod was so much cooler than Alyssa’s warm and sweaty nylon covered toes, she kept on mashing her toes into it, which kept Nick just as thoroughly mashed as the rod.

And after that, she lowered her feet back towards the carpet, and started to tap the tips of her toes onto the carpet, behind the metal bar, causing Nick to be cruelly and repeatedly slammed into the carpet by those overpowering toes. The craziest part of this current situation was that if Nick was normal sized, he’d consider this particular action to be ‘cute’ or ‘gentle’, but up close it was just as intense as the rest of Alyssa’s shoeplaying antics. It was just another reason how being so much smaller can create a total change in one’s perspective, in more ways than one.

But then Alyssa rose her feet above the metal rod and shuffled them back into the moccasins part way, before lifting them up into the air while violently shaking them around. Since Nick was already so harshly crammed between her toes, he wasn’t tossed around during the mad shaking session, but it kept him disoriented all the same. Once she stopped, she rested her feet against the metal rod, right before her heel started, and kept them against the rod while sticking partially out of the moccasins.

Then, she rose her feet and moccasins for the umpteenth time, and brought them back down behind the metal rod, before resting her moccasin clad feet on the rod, pressing into it with the balls of her feet. And she held this position for a (relatively) long time, which allowed Nick to be slowly overwhelmed by her continually flowing sweat, while the temperature inside the shoe rose and rose.

Then she slid her foot across the metal rod, in an attempt to pop her heel back into the moccasin, which caused him to be pushed further between her toes. It worked for a moment, but then her heel popped back out, because she was keeping her foot at too steep of an angle. But then things went quiet, as Alyssa stopped moving he feet or prodding at Nick with her toes, and he was incredibly surprised by the sudden lack of movement. Alyssa kept both balls of her feet planted against the metal rod for more than a few minutes, which due to how insane her shoeplaying had been so far, completely surprised Nick.

But of course, the respite didn’t last forever, as Alyssa soon started to swing her legs around again, subjecting Nick to another round of intense and erratic force of gravity shifts. Then she brought her feet back behind that metal rod again, and then she started to press the bottoms of her toes into the carpet, while her heels slightly popped out of the moccasin, burying you in her damp and warm toe flesh.

Then, she lazily brought her feet back in front of the metal rod, stretched her legs while vigorously scrunching her toes, and then got up to get ready to leave the library and head back to her apartment. Nick was forcefully reminded of how her full weight felt, as Alyssa stood while slowly gathering her things and putting back on her sweat shirt. And once she was ready, she pushed in her chair and walked away, without realizing that she was about to bring a tiny stranger back to her apartment.

←To Be Continued 

End Notes:

Hey guys!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! And feel free to let me know what you thought of the chapter, whether you liked or didn't like it, in a review.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6448